| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:03] | I didn’t wash my hands, and I don’t care. | 我便后不洗手 活到九十九 | 
| [00:06] | Yup. | 好哎 | 
| [00:09] | Cool to be some place where | 这种地方真好 | 
| [00:10] | they don’t cut you off right when things get good, right? | 不会有人在事情有起色了以后就背信弃义地一脚把你踹掉 | 
| [00:13] | Another pitcher of your strongest beer, please, good sir, | 请再来一大杯最烈的啤酒 先生 | 
| [00:17] | and a glass thingie to drink it out of. | 还要一个喝酒用的玻璃东东 | 
| [00:20] | And one of whatever this guy’s having for that guy, | 给那位来一份这位正在喝的 | 
| [00:24] | and one of what that guy’s having for this guy. | 再给这位来一份那位正在喝的 | 
| [00:27] | And another round for everyone, on me! | 还有所有人再来一轮 我请客 | 
| [00:31] | That’s right. | 好啦 | 
| [00:32] | Thanks, buddy. What’s the occasion? | 谢了 伙计 这是为啥啊 | 
| [00:34] | Oh, I’m celebrating. | 哦 我在庆祝呢 | 
| [00:36] | My name’s Jake Peralta, and I just got fired from the NYPD. | 本人Jake Peralta 刚被纽约警局炒鱿鱼了 | 
| [01:04] | All right, listen up. | 好了 听好 | 
| [01:05] | What you’re about to see is highly disturbing, | 接下来的一幕会让人极度不安 | 
| [01:06] | but please, no comments. | 但是请不要评论 | 
| [01:08] | This man is in pain, so above all else, be kind. | 有人现在痛不欲生 所以体贴为上 | 
| [01:14] | Good morning, Boyle. | 早上好 Boyle | 
| [01:16] | Let’s just get it out there. | 我就直说了 | 
| [01:18] | Vivian broke up with me last night. | 昨晚Vivian和我分手了 | 
| [01:20] | I’m sorry, Chucklebunny. | 对不起 小兔郎 | 
| [01:23] | Charles, wait! | Charles 等等 | 
| [01:24] | Yes? | 什么事 | 
| [01:26] | Your food dehydrator. | 你的食物脱水机 | 
| [01:28] | Oh, God. | 哦 天呐 | 
| [01:30] | It’s official. | 这次是正式分手了 | 
| [01:31] | The wedding’s off, and this is what I’m like now. | 婚礼取消 我现在就这副模样了 | 
| [01:35] | Life is a pit. | 生活如炼狱 | 
| [01:36] | Excuse me? I don’t understand. | 恕我冒昧 我不明白啊 | 
| [01:38] | Did you already have a matrix getup at home for some reason? | 你是之前就有一套<黑客帝国>的戏服在家吗 | 
| [01:42] | No, Gina, | 没有 Gina | 
| [01:42] | I bought this with the money i was going to spend on our honeymoon to cape canaveral. | 我是用去卡纳维拉尔角度蜜月的钱买的 | 
| [01:46] | I’m so sorry, buddy. | 真遗憾 伙计 | 
| [01:47] | Don’t be, I’m settling into the darkness nicely. | 别这样 我成功地适应了黑暗路线 | 
| [01:52] | I definitely get you now. | 我现在完全理解你了 | 
| [01:54] | What you got there, Boyle? | 你拿的是什么 Boyle | 
| [01:56] | Eggs in a bag. | 一袋鸡蛋 | 
| [01:57] | Nothing brings me joy anymore, not even food. | 再也没有让我开心的东西了 美食也不行 | 
| [02:00] | Now, I only eat for sustenance. | 如今 进食只为苟活 | 
| [02:05] | Smart. Save that for later. | 聪明 屯着以后吃 | 
| [02:07] | Peralta? My office, now. | Peralta 来我办公室 立刻 | 
| [02:13] | Sir? | 长官 | 
| [02:14] | Ah. Commissioner Podolski. | 啊 Podolski局长 | 
| [02:17] | It’s been a while. | 久违了 | 
| [02:18] | Maybe because you haven’t put any of my children in handcuffs recently. | 大概是因为最近你没给我的孩子戴手铐吧 | 
| [02:21] | Yay, enemies for life. | 耶 一辈子的梁子结下了 | 
| [02:23] | Peralta, have you been investigating Lucas Wint? | Peralta 你是不是在调查Lucas Wint | 
| [02:25] | Uh, yeah, I have. | 是的 | 
| [02:26] | I think he’s laundering money for drug dealers. | 我认为他在为毒贩子洗黑钱 | 
| [02:28] | Don’t be an idiot. Lucas Wint is a civic leader. | 别傻了 Lucas Wint是个群众领袖 | 
| [02:31] | He runs a major charity, | 他运营了一家大型慈善机构 | 
| [02:33] | his community center is the lifeblood of that neighborhood, | 他的活动中心是社区的活力之源 | 
| [02:36] | and he officially claims you have been harassing him. | 还有 他正式投诉你骚扰 | 
| [02:40] | What? That’s insane. | 啥 太瞎扯了 | 
| [02:43] | I’ve been trying to talk to him, | 我一直尝试和他沟通 | 
| [02:44] | and he keeps avoiding me like a guilty person, | 他却像个犯人似的躲着我 | 
| [02:46] | so I approached him at his weekly basketball game. | 我只能去他每周的篮球赛上找他了 | 
| [02:50] | Hey there, Wint, I got a couple questions for you. | 嘿 Wint 我有一些问题要问你 | 
| [02:52] | I told you to back off. | 我说了 让你离我远点 | 
| [02:54] | This is completely inappropriate. | 你这太出格了 | 
| [02:55] | No, this is me scoring in your face! | 不 我这是要得分让你好看 | 
| [02:59] | Kobe! | 科比 | 
| [03:00] | Seemed like an obvious goal-tend, but that’s besides the point. | 明显是对方妨碍中篮 不过这扯远了 | 
| [03:03] | Peralta, do you have any evidence to support your suspicions? | Peralta 你有证据证明你的怀疑吗 | 
| [03:06] | There’s a lot of chatter amongst low-level drug dealers. | 低级毒贩中有很多流言蜚语 | 
| [03:08] | – Chatter? – Sorry, I know. | – 流言蜚语 – 抱歉 我懂 | 
| [03:10] | I hate that word too. | 我也讨厌这个词 | 
| [03:11] | Tittle-tattle. | 唧唧歪歪好了 | 
| [03:12] | Just stay away from Wint. | 离Wint远点 | 
| [03:14] | That’s an order. | 这是命令 | 
| [03:15] | Captain, I’m telling you this is reliable tittle-tattle. | 警监 我跟你说这是可靠的唧唧歪歪 | 
| [03:18] | You have to trust me. | 你可得相信我 | 
| [03:19] | Trust me. | 相信我 | 
| [03:21] | It’s in your best interest to back off. | 为了你好 这事别管了 | 
| [03:23] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [03:24] | But just for the record, I think you’re both wrong. | 但是说实话 你们都错了 | 
| [03:26] | Self dismissed. | 自己走了 | 
| [03:29] | We have to help Charles. He’s devastated. | 我们得帮帮Charles 他整个废了 | 
| [03:31] | I hate seeing him like this. | 我讨厌看他这样 | 
| [03:33] | Breakups are cartoony, thumbs down. | 分手就是卡通版的拇指冲下 | 
| [03:35] | They make people feel face-with-xs-for-the-eyes. | 让人有(X_X)之感 | 
| [03:38] | What does that even mean? | 啥意思 | 
| [03:40] | The English language cannot fully capture | 英语已经无法充分体现 | 
| [03:42] | the depth and complexity of my thoughts, | 我思想的深邃和复杂了 | 
| [03:44] | so I’m incorporating emoji into my speech | 所以我加入了表情符号 | 
| [03:46] | to better express myself. | 用来更好的自我表达 | 
| [03:48] | – Winky face. – Oh, lord. | – 眨眼;) – 老天 | 
| [03:50] | Listen, this is simple. | 听好 这事很容易 | 
| [03:51] | Boyle needs a little rebound nooky. | Boyle需要来点疗伤性爱 | 
| [03:53] | Eggplant emoji. | 茄子表情 | 
| [03:55] | Rosa, you wanna get on that? | Rosa 你想不想上 | 
| [03:56] | Don’t make me rip your tongue off. | 别逼我扯了你的舌头 | 
| [03:58] | I would talk to him, but I don’t think I have any advice. | 我倒是想开导他 但没什么好建议 | 
| [04:01] | All of my breakups have been completely mutual. | 我所有的分手都是双方情愿的 | 
| [04:03] | This is the best possible option for both of us. | 这是我俩最好的选择了 | 
| [04:06] | – Agreed. – Take care. | – 同意 – 保重 | 
| [04:10] | That was the end of an eight-year relationship. | 八年的感情就是那么结束的 | 
| [04:12] | You know, I haven’t had that many romantic breakups, | 我没什么情人间的分手经历 | 
| [04:15] | but neither of my children will speak to me anymore. | 但是我的两个孩子都不睬我了 | 
| [04:17] | All right. None of you are any help. | 好了 你们都帮不上忙 | 
| [04:19] | Sarge and I will cheer up Charles. | 警长和我会去给Charles打气 | 
| [04:21] | Oh. | 哦 | 
| [04:23] | He’s not even chewing them anymore. | 他都不嚼东西了 | 
| [04:25] | Ugh. | 哎呦 | 
| [04:26] | Listen to this text Boyle just sent me. | 听听Boyle刚发给我的短信 | 
| [04:29] | “I finally know what used napkins at a barbecue restaurant feel like.” | 我总算知道烧烤店里被人用过的纸巾是什么感受了 | 
| [04:33] | I hate breakups. | 我讨厌分手 | 
| [04:35] | I hope I never go through one again. | 我希望我再也不要经历了 | 
| [04:36] | Really? | 真的 | 
| [04:38] | You think you’ll spend the rest of your life with Teddy? | 你觉得你会与Teddy共度余生 | 
| [04:39] | What? No. | 啥 不是的 | 
| [04:41] | Maybe. I don’t know. | 也有可能 我不知道 | 
| [04:43] | Just saying getting dumped is a nightmare. | 就是想说 被甩就是一场噩梦 | 
| [04:45] | No arguments here. | 完全同意 | 
| [04:47] | I remember my worst breakup. | 我记得我最糟糕的分手 | 
| [04:48] | Eighth grade. Jenny Gildenhorn. | 八年级 和Jenny Gildenhorn | 
| [04:51] | Hey, Jenny. | 嘿 Jenny | 
| [04:53] | Jake, I don’t wanna go out anymore. | Jake 我不想再和你约会了 | 
| [04:55] | I like Eddie Fung now. | 我喜欢Eddie Fung了 | 
| [04:56] | But it’s my bar Mitzvah. | 但这是我的成人礼 | 
| [04:58] | We were gonna grind. | 我们要跳贴身舞的 | 
| [05:00] | That day, I truly became a man. | 那真是一夜成人啊 | 
| [05:02] | Wonder where Eddie Fung is now. | 我在想Eddie Fung现在在哪儿 | 
| [05:04] | 867 Clinton street, apartment 2A. | 克林顿街867号 2A室 | 
| [05:06] | I know exactly where that bastard is. | 我知道那个混蛋在哪儿 | 
| [05:09] | Get down, it’s Wint! | 趴下 是Wint | 
| [05:10] | Wha… Wint? Holt told you to drop that. | 什么 Wint吗 Holt让你别管了 | 
| [05:12] | I thought we were working a burglary. | 我以为在办一个盗窃案 | 
| [05:13] | I know, I lied. Apology? Apology accepted. | 我撒谎了 道歉行不 接受道歉了 | 
| [05:15] | Look, Podolski is wrong. Wint is guilty. | 听着 Podolski错了 Wint有罪 | 
| [05:18] | Yesterday, I saw him get into a car with a known drug dealer. | 昨天 我看见他上了一个毒贩子的车 | 
| [05:20] | I didn’t have time to take a picture, but today, I came prepared. | 我没时间拍照 但今天 我有备而来 | 
| [05:23] | Did you tell Holt what you saw? | 你告诉Holt你看见什么了吗 | 
| [05:24] | No, I don’t trust him on this. | 没有 这事上我信不过Holt | 
| [05:25] | How can you not trust Holt? | 你怎么能不信任Holt | 
| [05:27] | He’s the executor of my will. | 他可是我的遗嘱执行人 | 
| [05:28] | Wint has crazy ties to city hall. | Wint跟市政厅联系密切 | 
| [05:29] | I just don’t think Holt would risk giving up his command. | 我只是觉得Holt不会冒险收回成命的 | 
| [05:32] | Anyway. | 管他呢 | 
| [05:34] | Oh, crap. Where’d he go? | 靠 他上哪了 | 
| [05:37] | Hello, Detective Peralta. | 你好 Peralta警探 | 
| [05:39] | Amy Amy. | |
| [05:41] | Tell me who’s there. | 告诉那是谁 | 
| [05:43] | I’m blind. | 我瞎了 | 
| [05:44] | You disobeyed my direct orders to drop this case. | 你违反了我让你放弃这案子的命令 | 
| [05:48] | I staked out Wint ’cause I got a tip | 我监视Wint是因为我收到风声 | 
| [05:49] | he was meeting up with a drug dealer. | 他要跟一个毒贩见面 | 
| [05:50] | And why didn’t you tell me about this? | 你为啥不告诉我 | 
| [05:52] | Because you told me to drop the case. | 因为你让我放弃这案子啊 | 
| [05:54] | Look, let’s just agree to say “I’m sorry” On the count of three. | 听着 三声后我们一起道歉 | 
| [05:56] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 | 
| [05:59] | See? Now, I’m just disappointed in both of us. | 看到没 我真的对我俩都好失望 | 
| [06:01] | This is unacceptable, and you’ve crossed the line. | 你越线了 这是无法容忍的 | 
| [06:03] | Sir, I am Amy Santiago, and I have something to say. | 长官 我是Amy Santiago 我有话要说 | 
| [06:05] | I think you’re wrong. | 我觉得你错了 | 
| [06:07] | I think Detective Peralta is onto something, | 我认为Peralta警官已经有了线索 | 
| [06:09] | and you should let him pursue it. | 你该让他继续跟进 | 
| [06:11] | I’m Amy Santiago, and I’m done talking. | 我是Amy Santiago 我说完了 | 
| [06:13] | Good, because this is none of your concern. | 很好 因为这不关你的事 | 
| [06:15] | Commissioner Podolski is bringing you up on charges and specs. | Podolski局长已经投诉并要求审查你 | 
| [06:18] | You’re facing a six-month suspension, | 你将面临停职六个月 | 
| [06:20] | and you’re on administrative leave until the hearing. | 并且听证会之前 你被强制休假了 | 
| [06:22] | Now, get out of my office. | 现在 给我出去 | 
| [06:24] | Fine. | 好 | 
| [06:26] | Here’s my gun and my badge. | 这是我的枪和警徽 | 
| [06:28] | I don’t need those. You’re not suspended yet. | 不用给我 你还没停职 | 
| [06:30] | You’re on administrative leave. | 你是强制休假 | 
| [06:32] | You never let me do anything cool. | 你让我耍个帅会死啊 | 
| [06:35] | Ah. Good morning, Captain. | 早上好 警监 | 
| [06:37] | I got you your favorite breakfast, a plain bagel and a water. | 我买了你最爱的早餐 原味百吉圈加水 | 
| [06:40] | Don’t try to soften me up. | 别想让我心软 | 
| [06:42] | Why’d you ask me to meet you in this alley | 为啥一大早的约我来 | 
| [06:44] | in Bensonhurst at 9:00 in the morning? | 本松赫斯特的小巷见面 | 
| [06:45] | Look, my best chance of not getting suspended | 听着 我不必停职的最佳方法 | 
| [06:47] | is proving that Wint is guilty. | 就是证明Wint是有罪的 | 
| [06:48] | I got a confidential informant I need you to meet. | 跟我的秘密线人见个面吧 | 
| [06:50] | You continue to work this case against my direct orders? | 你违反我的命令继续追查这案子 | 
| [06:53] | You astound me. | 你把我惊呆了 | 
| [06:55] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢赞赏 长官 | 
| [06:56] | You astound me as well. | 你也把我惊呆了 | 
| [06:58] | But I didn’t find him. | 但人不是我找的 | 
| [07:00] | Santiago did. | 是Santiago找到的 | 
| [07:02] | What is going on with you? | 你出什么问题了啊 | 
| [07:04] | I don’t know, sir. | 不知道 长官 | 
| [07:06] | We’re both off-roading it here. | 我们这次不听话得像是脱轨了 | 
| [07:07] | My internal GPS has been recalculating for a week. | 我的内置GPS整个星期都在重新计算路径 | 
| [07:10] | This is Isaac. | 这是Isaac | 
| [07:12] | He used to be a pusher for the bay Ridge boys. | 他以前给在湾脊区推销毒品 | 
| [07:13] | Dude, drugs don’t need pushing. | 兄弟 毒品不需要推销 | 
| [07:15] | They push themselves. People love drugs. | 它们能自我推销 人人都爱毒品 | 
| [07:18] | Tell him about the donations. | 告诉他捐款的事 | 
| [07:19] | All right, look, every friday, I put cash into a duffel bag | 行 听着 每个周五 我都把钱放到一个行李袋里 | 
| [07:22] | and bring it to Wint community center, room 265, | 然后拿去Wint社区中心 265室 | 
| [07:24] | and they mark it down as a charitable donation in their account book. | 然后他们往账本里记为慈善捐款 | 
| [07:28] | Ergo, laundering. | 就是说 洗毒资 | 
| [07:31] | So why should we believe you? | 我们为什么要相信你 | 
| [07:32] | I don’t care who you believe. | 我不关心你相信谁 | 
| [07:33] | Just know I hate those dudes now. | 只是现在我很讨厌那些家伙 | 
| [07:34] | They carved up my territory so bad, I had to quit selling drugs, | 他们不停把我地盘分走 我都不能贩毒了 | 
| [07:36] | and I love selling drugs. | 我可是很爱贩毒的 | 
| [07:38] | It was my dream job. | 那是我的梦想啊 | 
| [07:39] | Sir, I filled out a warrant request | 长官 我填写了担保申请 | 
| [07:40] | to search the community center for the account book. | 去社区中心搜查账本 | 
| [07:42] | I need you to sign it before I can take it to a judge. | 我需要你签字才能交给法官 | 
| [07:45] | I know I’m asking you to stick your neck out, | 我知道这让你很冒险 | 
| [07:47] | but please trust me. | 但请相信我 | 
| [07:49] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [07:51] | But I’ll be with you every step of the way. | 但你每一步我都要跟着 | 
| [07:54] | You know, you should just put a microchip in his neck | 你应该往他脖子里放个芯片 | 
| [07:55] | like a little doggy. | 像养小狗狗一样 | 
| [07:56] | All right, Isaac, thank you. | 行了 Isaac 谢谢 | 
| [07:58] | Yeah, you’re done. | 这儿没你事了 | 
| [07:59] | All right, guys. | 好了 大家 | 
| [08:00] | We have Peralta’s hearing at 4:00. | 四点我们要去Peralta的听证会 | 
| [08:02] | Anybody seen Boyle? | 有人看到Boyle了吗 | 
| [08:03] | Present. | 这里 | 
| [08:05] | He seems even worse than before. | 他看上去好像更糟了 | 
| [08:07] | I lost Vivian, and now I might lose Jake. | 我失去了Vivian 现在我可能还要失去Jake | 
| [08:10] | I don’t know what else to do. | 我不知道还能做什么 | 
| [08:11] | I’ve tried being supportive. | 我有试着去帮他 | 
| [08:12] | I listened to him talk about Vivian’s lips for over two hours. | 我听他说Vivian的嘴唇说了两个多小时 | 
| [08:16] | He kept describing them as “Ample.” | 他不停地形容为”丰满” | 
| [08:17] | So ample. | 太丰满 | 
| [08:20] | Rosa Rosa. | |
| [08:22] | Have you ever been dumped? | 你有被甩过吗 | 
| [08:25] | No. | 没 | 
| [08:27] | In all my breakups, I’m always the dumper. | 每次分手 都是我甩别人 | 
| [08:28] | I know you’re having a hard time, but I think I can fix this. | 我知道你现在很难受 但我想我能帮你 | 
| [08:31] | There’s this thing that I do whenever I… Feel. | 有件事 我只要感觉不爽就做 | 
| [08:35] | What? | 什么 | 
| [08:36] | Burn everything. | 统统烧了 | 
| [08:43] | Okay. This feels right. | 好 这感觉对了 | 
| [08:46] | No, it’s terrible! Vivian, I won’t let you burn! | 不 这不对 Vivian 我不会让你葬身火海 | 
| [08:48] | Ah! Ah! Ah! Ow! | 啊啊啊啊 | 
| [08:50] | Ah! Ooh! | 啊 噢 | 
| [08:52] | Ah! Oh, that’s so hot! | 啊 烫死我了 | 
| [08:54] | – What is that? – It’s coffee. | – 这是什么 – 咖啡 | 
| [08:56] | Hot coffee? | 热咖啡 | 
| [08:59] | Look at us, three rogue cops | 看看咱们 三个勇猛的警察 | 
| [09:02] | taking on a case the commissioner told us to drop. | 违反局长的命令 坚持跟进案子 | 
| [09:04] | Button up your jacket. Sit up straight. | 扣好纽扣 坐好 | 
| [09:06] | Judge Mindel has a reputation for being strict and proper. | Mindel法官出了名的严格正派 | 
| [09:08] | All right, no worries. | 好了 不用担心 | 
| [09:09] | I’ll just act like you. | 我学你就是了 | 
| [09:11] | Say something so I can get the cadence of your voice down. | 说句话让我学学你的低音 | 
| [09:13] | – I will not. – Perfect. | – 我不要 – 很好 | 
| [09:15] | I will not. I… Will not. | 我不要 我 不要 | 
| [09:18] | I will… Not. | 我不 要 | 
| [09:22] | Have a seat, Detective. | 坐下吧 警探 | 
| [09:24] | I will not. | 我不要 | 
| [09:25] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 | 
| [09:26] | Uh, sorry. | 不好意思 | 
| [09:27] | I meant out of respect, I will choose to stand. | 我出于尊重 选择站着 | 
| [09:30] | Sit, I will not. | 坐下吗 我不要 | 
| [09:33] | This looks like it was filled out by a toddler. | 这像是个三岁小孩子填的 | 
| [09:37] | Now, we’re going to have to go through this point by point. | 现在 我们要一步一步仔细检查 | 
| [09:40] | Justice cannot be rushed. | 司法程序得慢慢来 | 
| [09:42] | But could it be gently nudged into hyper speed? | 但是适当推动一下也能很快吧 | 
| [09:46] | I take it you’re the toddler. | 看来你就是填表的小孩 | 
| [09:48] | – Excuse me a moment. – Mm-hmm. | – 失陪一下 – 嗯哼 | 
| [09:51] | – This is going terribly. – New plan. | – 情况很糟糕 – 新计划 | 
| [09:54] | I’m gonna charm her. | 我去给她放电 | 
| [09:58] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 | 
| [09:59] | I’m sorry. I had to take that. | 不好意思 我必须接那电话 | 
| [10:00] | You gotta do what you gotta do. | 你要做的事 就去做吧 | 
| [10:03] | Captain Raymond Holt. | Raymond Holt警监 | 
| [10:06] | What’s up? | 你好 | 
| [10:13] | You wanted to see me, sarge? | 你找我吗 警长 | 
| [10:14] | Yeah, come on in, Boyle. | 对 进来 Boyle | 
| [10:16] | Sorry to hear about your hand. | 你手的事很抱歉 | 
| [10:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [10:18] | It makes it really hard to manipulate my egg sack. | 这下我很难探”囊”取”蛋”了 | 
| [10:21] | Look. Here’s the deal. | 你看是这样的 | 
| [10:23] | I did my Junior year abroad in Tokyo. | 我大三是在东京度过的 | 
| [10:25] | And my girlfriend Chiaki? She broke my heart. | 我的女朋友千秋 她伤透了我的心 | 
| [10:40] | I stared at the paper walls for weeks | 我盯着纸墙瞅了好几个星期 | 
| [10:43] | until my roommates showed me how to vent my feelings. | 直到我的室友教我怎么发泄情绪 | 
| [10:50] | Take a plate and smash it. | 拿个盘子 然后摔碎它 | 
| [10:54] | Oh! | 哦 | 
| [10:56] | – Feels good. – Yeah! | – 倍儿爽 – 爽 | 
| [10:57] | – All right. Your turn, Boyle. – Okay. | – 该你了 Boyle – 好的 | 
| [10:59] | – Vent those feelings! – Okay. | – 把情绪发泄出来 – 好嘞 | 
| [11:00] | – Here we go, sarge. – Yeah. | – 开始啦 警长 – 来吧 | 
| [11:04] | Oh, my testicles! | 哦 我的睾丸 | 
| [11:07] | We got a warrant. But now, we need a plan. | 我们有了搜查证 但现在还要想个计划 | 
| [11:09] | We can’t just go in there in our uniforms. | 我们总不能穿着制服去 | 
| [11:11] | They’ll destroy the evidence before we even walk through the door. | 还没等我们进门 他们就会把证据都毁掉了 | 
| [11:14] | Good point, Captain Holt, | 有道理 Holt警监 | 
| [11:16] | or should I say “Captain Raymond sex vibes”? | 或者我该叫您”情圣Raymond警监” | 
| [11:19] | Who knew you had such game? | 谁能想到你还有这手 | 
| [11:21] | Yes, I’ve found that many women want what they can’t have. | 我发现许多女性都向往她们得不到的 | 
| [11:25] | – I get it. – Ew. | – 我懂 – 恶 | 
| [11:27] | What the hell is going on? | 这到底是怎么回事啊 | 
| [11:29] | According to the community center calendar, | 根据社区活动中心的日程表 | 
| [11:31] | amateur ballroom dancing competition. | 业余交际舞大赛 | 
| [11:33] | Ah, okay. | 好啊 | 
| [11:36] | I know how we’re gonna blend in. | 我知道该怎么混进去了 | 
| [11:38] | – Don’t say “Thrift store.” – Thrift store! | – 别说”二手店” – 二手店 | 
| [12:02] | Jake, the overwhelming time pressure. | Jake 时间紧迫 | 
| [12:04] | Yep. | 好吧 | 
| [12:07] | All right, Isaac said the account bookwas in room 265. It’s gotta be upstairs. | Isaac说账簿在265室 所以说是楼上 | 
| [12:11] | Let’s head up. | 我们上去 | 
| [12:13] | Hey. Where you goin’? | 喂 你要去哪 | 
| [12:14] | To the dance contest. | 去比舞啊 | 
| [12:16] | I am nationally-recognized fox-trotter Dave Blathis, | 我是全国闻名的狐步舞天王Dave Blathis | 
| [12:19] | and these are my proteges, Rhonda Shawarma and Hank Frankel. | 他们是我的门徒 Rhonda Shawarma和Hank Frankel | 
| [12:24] | I don’t care who you are. | 我不管你是谁 | 
| [12:25] | Upstairs is closed to the public. | 楼上不对公众开放 | 
| [12:27] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [12:28] | But we didn’t have to endure this crap when we danced in Barcelona. | 我们在巴塞罗那跳舞时 可不用忍受你这种无礼的行为 | 
| [12:32] | The hearing’s starting any second. | 听证会马上就要开始了 | 
| [12:34] | There may be another staircase off the dance floor. | 也许舞池那边还有别的楼梯呢 | 
| [12:36] | I’ll sign us up for the contest. | 我先去报名参赛 | 
| [12:37] | Good idea. Oh, and Amy. | 好主意 还有 Amy | 
| [12:39] | – Hm? – Your dress makes you look like a mermaid. | – 呃 – 你穿这裙子看着就像美人鱼 | 
| [12:43] | Okay, I’ll see you in a little bit. | 好了 咱们一会见 | 
| [12:46] | I know we’re all concerned about Boyle, | 我知道我们都在担心Boyle | 
| [12:48] | but again, there is a solution. | 但是 还是有办法的 | 
| [12:51] | Forget your ex with meaningless sex. | 想忘前任好 请把炮友找 | 
| [12:54] | It rhymes because it’s true. | 真理才会这么押韵 | 
| [12:56] | All right, everyone. | 好了 各位 | 
| [12:58] | Peralta needs us to stall. | Peralta需要我们拖延时间 | 
| [13:00] | So just keep your answers long. | 所以要确保每个回答都很长 | 
| [13:01] | Add stuff. Embellish your asses off. | 加东西 往死了添枝加叶 | 
| [13:04] | Boyle, you’re first. | Boyle 你第一个 | 
| [13:05] | I don’t know if I’m up for this. | 我不知道我行不行了 | 
| [13:08] | I’m so emotional. I can barely think straight. | 我现在太情绪化了 脑袋都不转弯了 | 
| [13:11] | Great. Use that. | 很好 利用之 | 
| [13:12] | Embrace the void. | 拥抱那空虚吧 | 
| [13:14] | Would you say Detective Peralta was overly interested in the Wint case? | Peralta警探是否对于Wint案过于关心 | 
| [13:18] | I only heard Detective Peralta talk about Lucas Wint once. | 我只听他谈过一次Lucas Wint | 
| [13:21] | We were in my car. | 在我的车里 | 
| [13:23] | I took Vivian on our first real date in that car. | 我和Vivian第一次正式约会就是在那辆车里 | 
| [13:26] | Vivian is my fiancee. | Vivian是我的未婚妻 | 
| [13:29] | My ex-fiancee. | 我的前任未婚妻 | 
| [13:32] | My never-wife. | 我永远失去的妻子 | 
| [13:33] | Detective Boyle, if you could, please limit | Boyle警探 可不可以把你的陈述范围 | 
| [13:36] | your comments to the matter at hand. | 限制到当前问题上 | 
| [13:38] | I will. | 好的 | 
| [13:39] | I’d just like the record to reflect that “Matter at hand” | 我想让听证记录上记下”当前问题” | 
| [13:42] | Was one of Vivian’s favorite expressions. | 是Vivian最爱的的表达之一 | 
| [13:46] | We should try to blend in. | 我们应该试着混进去 | 
| [13:47] | Stretch your leg up over your head. | 把你的腿抬过头顶 | 
| [13:49] | What? You stretch your leg up over your head. | 啥 你试试把你的的腿抬过头顶 | 
| [13:51] | You think I wouldn’t if I could? | 我要是会还找你 | 
| [13:54] | Ooh, looks like the Captain found a partner. | 看起来警监找到了舞伴 | 
| [13:57] | Good lord. | 天呐 | 
| [13:58] | Okay, we begin with a free-dance period | 好了 首先是自由舞动时间 | 
| [14:01] | to the spicy sounds of rumba. | 热辣的伦巴舞曲 | 
| [14:05] | All right. The linoleum awaits, my dear. | 舞池正等着你呢 亲爱的 | 
| [14:09] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 | 
| [14:10] | I know we’re undercover, | 我知道这是在卧底 | 
| [14:11] | but I’m starting to get real nervous about this contest. | 但我对这个比赛真的开始紧张了 | 
| [14:13] | You need to see a therapist. | 你需要看心理医生 | 
| [14:15] | – Yeah. – Let’s dance this way. | -是啊 – 往这面跳 | 
| [14:16] | – Okay. – Ho, hoo. | – 好的 – 吼吼 | 
| [14:18] | How did you manage to step on both of my feet at the same time? | 你是如何同时踩到我两只脚的 | 
| [14:21] | I’m horrible at this. When can we stop? | 我根本就不会 什么时候能停啊 | 
| [14:23] | – I’m horrible at this… – I know, I know. | – 我根本就不会 – 我知道 我知道 | 
| [14:26] | Title of my sex tape. | 我性爱录像的标题 | 
| [14:27] | Huh, well done. | 干得好 | 
| [14:28] | Title of my sex tape. | 我性爱录像的题目 | 
| [14:30] | Oh, my God, the Captain. | 老天啊 警监 | 
| [14:32] | He could really win this thing. | 他说不准能赢呢 | 
| [14:34] | How did you get so amazing at dancing? | 你怎么跳得怎么棒 | 
| [14:36] | Jake, focus. | Jake 专心 | 
| [14:38] | I found a back stairway over here. | 我找到一个后楼梯 | 
| [14:39] | And spin. | 好了 旋转 | 
| [14:41] | Who is he? | 他真身是什么呀 | 
| [14:43] | As far as I can recall, Detective Peralta told me that… | 据我的回忆 Peralta警探告诉我 | 
| [14:50] | That… | 说 | 
| [14:53] | He… | 他 | 
| [14:55] | No, I never heard Jake talk about Wint. | 没 我从没听Jake谈论过Wint | 
| [14:57] | And the very fact that you have him on trial | 而且你们审查他的行为简直是 | 
| [14:59] | is cat-doing-home-alone-face. | 小猫摆出小鬼当家里那表情 | 
| [15:01] | of | 关于 | 
| [15:03] | Look, I’ve known Jake forever. | 我认识Jake很久了 | 
| [15:04] | Our friendship is little-boy-holding-little-girl’s-hand. | 我们的友谊就像小男孩拉着小女孩的手 | 
| [15:09] | God, that guard by the door will not move. | 那门口的保镖一直不动弹 | 
| [15:13] | Uh-oh, he just made eye contact with me. | 呃哦 他刚刚和我对视了 | 
| [15:15] | Play it cool. Dance. | 淡定 继续跳 | 
| [15:17] | Dance, dance, dance. | 跳 跳 跳 | 
| [15:18] | You don’t have to say “Dance” every time you make a step. | 你不用每出一步都说”跳” | 
| [15:21] | Good call. | 说得对 | 
| [15:22] | Hey. Do you want me to actually show you how to do this | 嘿 你想让我好好教你怎么跳吗 | 
| [15:25] | so you don’t hurt yourself and possibly others? | 好让你不要伤人伤己 | 
| [15:27] | – Yes. – Okay. | – 当然 – 好吧 | 
| [15:28] | Ready? | 准备好了 | 
| [15:29] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 | 
| [15:35] | This is kinda fun. | 挺有意思的 | 
| [15:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [15:38] | Maybe Teddy and I should take a class. | 也许Teddy和我应该上个舞蹈课 | 
| [15:40] | Yeah. Maybe. | 是啊 也许 | 
| [15:44] | Guys, we’re running out of time. | 伙计们 我们没时间了 | 
| [15:45] | – What’s the plan? – That guard won’t move. | – 有什么计划 – 那个保镖不挪地儿 | 
| [15:47] | We need a distraction. | 我们需要声东击西 | 
| [15:48] | I’m on it. | 我来 | 
| [15:49] | Dance, dance, dance, dance. | 跳 跳 跳 跳 | 
| [15:52] | Oh, God! Oh! | 哦 天呐 | 
| [15:53] | My ankle! Sir, my ankle! | 我的脚踝 先生 我的脚踝 | 
| [15:55] | Oh, I heard a pop! I heard a pop! | 哦 听着断了 断了 | 
| [15:57] | Is that bad? Do you know if that’s bad? | 糟糕吗 看着糟糕吗 | 
| [15:59] | Oh, God! Oh, I live to dance! | 哦 天呐 哦 舞蹈是我的生命 | 
| [16:06] | Ah. Voila. | 啊哈 瞧啊 | 
| [16:09] | So glad no one heard me say that. | 还好没人听见 | 
| [16:12] | Gotcha. | 抓住你了 | 
| [16:14] | Aw, this is incredible. | 噢 真是太赞了 | 
| [16:15] | The account books have everything. | 账簿什么都有 | 
| [16:17] | Dates, names, dollar amounts. | 日期 姓名 交易额 | 
| [16:19] | I can’t wait to show this to Podolski. | 我等不及把这个给Podolski看了 | 
| [16:21] | I should probably slip in a Miley-Cyrus-told-you-so face real quick. | 我应该迅速拍一个麦莉塞勒斯那个”我就说”的表情 | 
| [16:24] | It’s hard to do on the move. | 边走边拍有点难 | 
| [16:26] | Peralta, wait. | Peralta 等一下 | 
| [16:27] | Santiago, give us a minute. | Santiago 让我们单独聊两句 | 
| [16:30] | Sir? | 长官 | 
| [16:31] | I need you to do something. | 我需要你干件事 | 
| [16:32] | And it’s gonna sound crazy, but it’s important, | 听上去会很离谱 但事关重要 | 
| [16:34] | and I need you to trust me. | 而且我需要你相信我 | 
| [16:37] | So Detective Peralta… | Peralta警探 | 
| [16:39] | Do you have any evidence you’d like to present on your behalf? | 你有什么为自己辩护的证据吗 | 
| [16:43] | No. | 没有 | 
| [16:45] | I have nothing. | 什么都没有 | 
| [16:49] | Jake. What happened? | Jake 发生什么了 | 
| [16:51] | Did Holt ask you to get suspended? | Holt是不是让你故意停职 | 
| [16:53] | No, he told me to get fired. | 不是 他让我故意被炒鱿鱼 | 
| [16:54] | – Why? – I don’t know. | – 为啥 – 我不知道 | 
| [16:56] | I’m kind of freaking out. | 我现在快崩溃了 | 
| [16:57] | He said to do it, and the next thing I knew, I was just yelling. | 他让我这么干 接下来我只记得自己的怒吼了 | 
| [17:00] | And your mother! All of your mothers. | 还有你妈 你们所有人的妈 | 
| [17:03] | And your grandmothers. | 还有你奶奶 | 
| [17:04] | And your grandmothers’ little dogs. | 还有你奶奶的小狗狗 | 
| [17:07] | – Are you done? – No, I’m not done! | – 你说够了没 – 没 我没说够 | 
| [17:08] | – Aw, you’re done! – You can’t handle the me! | – 你够了 – 我凭什么听你的 | 
| [17:11] | – Oh, my God. – Peralta! | – 哦 天呐 – Peralta | 
| [17:12] | Hey. What’s goin’ on? | 嘿 到底怎么了 | 
| [17:14] | This is special agent Clarke with the FBI. | 这是FBI特别情报员Clarke | 
| [17:16] | – FBI? – We couldn’t let you expose Lucas Wint. | – FBI – 我们不能让你暴露Lucas Wint | 
| [17:18] | It would’ve compromised a much larger ongoing federal investigation. | 那样会危害到更重大的联邦调查 | 
| [17:22] | We believe that Wint has ties to the Ianucci crime family. | 我们认定Wint和Ianucci犯罪家族有关 | 
| [17:25] | That’s one of the best crime families. | 那是最强大的犯罪家族之一 | 
| [17:26] | We needed you to get fired for real | 我们需要你真的被开除 | 
| [17:28] | because the Ianuccis have moles inside the NYPD, | 因为Lanuccis在纽约警局有眼线 | 
| [17:31] | and we need them to trust you. | 我们需要他们相信你 | 
| [17:32] | Detective, we’d like you to go undercover | 警探 我们希望你能作为卧底 | 
| [17:34] | and help us with the investigation. | 协助我们调查 | 
| [17:35] | Okay, the answer is “Yes.” | 好吧 回答是同意 | 
| [17:36] | The details are: My name is Duncan buck. | 具体回答是 我叫Duncan Buck | 
| [17:39] | I was raised on a oil rig by 90 men and 1 prostitute. | 我被90个男人和一个妓女在油田上抚养长大 | 
| [17:42] | We’d like you to be yourself. | 我们希望你就做你自己 | 
| [17:43] | – Even better. – This could be very dangerous. | – 更好了 – 这可能会非常凶险 | 
| [17:46] | – So please, take some time, and… – No need. I’m in. | – 所以请务必花上点时间 – 不用了 我加入 | 
| [17:48] | Eyes closed, head first, can’t lose. | 眼一闭 头一伸 输不了 | 
| [17:50] | I don’t think that’s the expression. | 我觉得你又用词不当了 | 
| [17:52] | Can you just let me have this? | 你能不能就让我耍一次帅 | 
| [17:55] | What I’m about to tell you cannot leave this room. | 接下来和你们说的不能传出这个屋子 | 
| [17:57] | Detective Peralta will be going | Peralta警探将会和FBI | 
| [17:59] | in an undercover assignment with the FBI. | 一起进行一个卧底行动 | 
| [18:01] | His cover story is that he was fired. | 他的掩护托词是被开除了 | 
| [18:02] | Oh, my God. My heart just threw up. | 哦 天呐 我的小心脏刚刚吐了 | 
| [18:04] | Look, they’re saying this assignment will last about six months, | 听着 他们说这项任务会持续大约六个月 | 
| [18:07] | so while I’m gone, | 所以我不在的时候 | 
| [18:07] | Boyle, I want you to have my desk. | Boyle 我希望你继承我的桌子 | 
| [18:10] | I’ll sit at it always. | 我会永远不离开它的 | 
| [18:11] | Rosa, you can have my locker. | Rosa 你继承我的柜子 | 
| [18:13] | Sweet. | 好极了 | 
| [18:14] | Amy, you can have all of my open cases. | Amy 你接任我所有正在办的案子 | 
| [18:17] | Okay, that’s enough. | 好了 够了 | 
| [18:17] | Peralta doesn’t have the authority to do any of this. | Peralta无权分配这些 | 
| [18:20] | You will all sit at your own desk | 你们该坐哪儿坐哪儿 | 
| [18:22] | and work the cases I assign you. | 我给你什么案子就办什么案子 | 
| [18:24] | But you will be missed. | 但我们会想你的 | 
| [18:27] | Thank you, Captain. | 谢谢你 警监 | 
| [18:28] | Thank you for trusting me. | 谢谢你信任我 | 
| [18:32] | Okay, now call us all names | 好了 快骂我们一通 | 
| [18:34] | and storm out of here for the benefit of the bullpen. | 然后赶紧滚出去 给我们腾点儿地方 | 
| [18:36] | This is the best day ever. | 人生最棒的一天啊 | 
| [18:40] | I’ll miss you guys. | 我会想你们的 | 
| [18:41] | And your mother! | 还有你妈 | 
| [18:43] | And your mother. | 和你妈 | 
| [18:45] | You’re all a bunch of pigs! | 你们都是一群蠢猪 | 
| [18:47] | I smell bacon! | 我都能闻到培根味儿 | 
| [18:50] | And guess what else, “Captain”? | 而且你知道吗 警监 | 
| [18:53] | You can take this tie and shove it straight into your hellhole! | 你能拿走这条领带然后塞进你的菊花里 | 
| [18:57] | This whole place reeks of bacon. | 这地方都是培根的味道 | 
| [19:00] | And guess what? | 而且你们知道吗 | 
| [19:02] | I’m going kosher ’cause Jake-y don’t dig on swine! | 我要遵守犹太教义了 因为老子不吃猪肉 | 
| [19:06] | Whoo! | 嗷 | 
| [19:07] | All right, everyone. I wanna make a toast. | 好了 各位 我想敬个蛋 | 
| [19:10] | To you guys. | 致你们大家 | 
| [19:12] | You will never be Jake or Vivian, but at least you’re here. | 你们永远不会成为Jake或Vivian 但至少你们一直都在 | 
| [19:15] | Ugh, I’m gonna go over by the bar where I can hear you worse. | 呃 我要去吧台 最听不清你说话的地方 | 
| [19:18] | Oh, I get it. I’d abandon me too. | 哦 我懂了 我也想抛弃我自己 | 
| [19:20] | That’s it. Boyle, no more eggs. | 够了 Boyle 别再蛋不蛋的了 | 
| [19:22] | You are drinking your troubles away. | 一醉解千愁 | 
| [19:24] | Start with this. | 从这杯开始 | 
| [19:25] | I’m gonna get some bottles from the bar. | 我去吧台那儿再拿几瓶 | 
| [19:26] | Make way! Large man helping his little friend. | 让一让 大个子在帮小伙伴忙呢 | 
| [19:30] | Comin’ through! | 借过 | 
| [19:32] | You’re so lucky you’ve never been through a painful breakup. | 你没经历过痛苦的分手真是太幸运了 | 
| [19:35] | The only reason they haven’t been painful | 不痛苦的唯一原因 | 
| [19:36] | is ’cause the guys were all losers. | 是那些男的都是废物 | 
| [19:39] | I’ve never dated anyone good. | 我从没和好人谈过恋爱 | 
| [19:40] | Hmm. | 嗯 | 
| [19:42] | Like you. | 像你一样的好人 | 
| [19:50] | Amy Amy? | |
| [19:51] | Hey, thought I missed you. | 嘿 我以为我错过你了 | 
| [19:53] | Hey, Jake. Amazing assignment. | 嘿 Jake 这任务太好了 | 
| [19:55] | I have to admit I’m a little jealous. | 我得说我有点嫉妒你 | 
| [19:58] | – Really? – Mm-hmm. | – 真的吗 – 真的 | 
| [19:59] | Well, if you want, I could help you get fired. | 你要是想 我能把你搞开除啊 | 
| [20:01] | I’m really good at it. | 我可在行了 | 
| [20:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [20:04] | This is real. This is happening. | 还真是这样了 | 
| [20:06] | Look… | 听着 | 
| [20:08] | I don’t wanna be a jerk. | 我不想当个混球 | 
| [20:09] | I know you’re dating Teddy, and it’s going really well. | 我知道你在和Teddy谈恋爱 而且一切都很顺利 | 
| [20:13] | – It’s just… – What’s going on? | – 只是 – 怎么了 | 
| [20:17] | I don’t know what’s gonna happen on this assignment. | 我不知道这项任务期间会发生什么 | 
| [20:19] | And if something bad goes down, | 但如果有什么不测 | 
| [20:21] | I think I’d be pissed at myself if I didn’t say this. | 我会因为没跟你坦白而被自己气死的 | 
| [20:25] | I kinda wish something could happen between us, | 我挺希望咱俩之间有点什么的 | 
| [20:30] | romantic-styles. | 关于爱情的 | 
| [20:32] | And I know it can’t ’cause you’re with Teddy, | 我知道没戏 你和Teddy在谈呢 | 
| [20:33] | and I’m going undercover, and that’s just how it is. | 而且我就要去卧底了 木已成舟 | 
| [20:38] | But… | 不过 | 
| [20:42] | Anyway, we’re not supposed to have any contact, so I should go. | 总之 我们不该再有任何接触了 我该走了 | 
| [20:46] | America needs me. | 美利坚需要我 | 
| [20:48] | Bye. | 再见 | 
| [20:53] | And another round for everyone on me! | 还有所有人再来一轮 我请客 | 
| [20:55] | Thanks, buddy. | 谢了 伙计 | 
| [20:56] | What’s the occasion? | 这是为啥啊 | 
| [20:57] | Oh, I’m celebrating. | 哦 我在庆祝呢 | 
| [20:59] | My name’s Jake Peralta, and I just got fired from the NYPD. | 本人Jake Peralta 刚被纽约警局炒鱿鱼了 | 
| [21:05] | I’m Leo… Ianucci. | 我是Leo Ianucci | 
| [21:09] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 | 
| [21:25] | – Ah. -Ah. | – 啊 – 啊 |