| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | Ugh, motorcade duty. | 恶心 护卫车队 | 
| [00:03] | So boring. | 太无聊了 | 
| [00:04] | I honestly would rather sit around | 我真心更乐意坐定 | 
| [00:05] | and listen to you talk about the right way to make paella. | 听你讲做西班牙什锦饭的正确方法 | 
| [00:08] | There’s more than one right way to make paella, Jake. | 做什锦饭的正确方法可不止一种 Jake | 
| [00:10] | There are ten right ways. | 可以多达十种 | 
| [00:11] | – You got classic Valencian, modern… – No, wait. | – 例如 经典巴伦西亚法 摩登 – 别 等一下 | 
| [00:14] | Stop, I changed my mind. I’ve made a horrible mistake. | 打住 我改主意了 刚才脑子犯浑 | 
| [00:17] | Hey Rosa just who I was looking for. | 嘿 Rosa 我正要找你呢 | 
| [00:20] | Quick question, can I have your friend Katie’s phone number? | 简单问一句 能把你朋友Katie的号码给我吗 | 
| [00:22] | I want to ask her out. | 我想约她出去 | 
| [00:23] | No, I don’t mix personal and professional. | 不行 我不会把私事公事混为一谈 | 
| [00:25] | You’re never getting her number. | 你做梦都别想要到她的号码 | 
| [00:26] | Never like, “We’re never gonna have a black President” Never? | 是那种”我们会有一个黑人总统”的梦 | 
| [00:29] | – ‘Cause that happened. – A real never. | – 毕竟那梦想成真了 – 春秋大梦 | 
| [00:31] | Like if you ever ask me about this again, | 你要是再敢问我一次 | 
| [00:33] | you’re never gonna be able to eat without a straw. | 你下半辈子就靠吸管吃东西吧 | 
| [00:36] | Yeah, okay, well… | 好吧 这个 | 
| [00:38] | you are on the wrong side of history, my friend. | 你在历史的节点上站错了队 这位朋友 | 
| [00:41] | Katie, huh? | Katie呀 | 
| [00:42] | Wow, I can’t believe you’re not still pining for Amy. | 难以置信你对Amy的渴求就这么没了 | 
| [00:45] | I mean, I pine for years. | 我可是痴情种子 | 
| [00:47] | I still think about Mia, | 我现在还想着Mia | 
| [00:49] | the nurse that helped my nana pass. | 那个送我奶奶最后一程的护士 | 
| [00:50] | Yes, I know. You’ve told me, like, a hundred times | 我知道 你都跟我说了无数遍了 | 
| [00:52] | about the time your nana collapsed | 说你奶奶瘫倒在地 | 
| [00:54] | and accidentally pulled Mia’s pants down. | 意外把Mia的裤子扯掉了 | 
| [00:55] | Best day of my life. | 我人生中最美的一天 | 
| [00:57] | I don’t have feelings for Amy anymore. | 我对Amy没感觉了 | 
| [00:59] | So time for me to get out there | 所以 是时候走出阴影 | 
| [01:01] | – and spread my w… – Legs. | – 张开双翅迎接 – 双腿 | 
| [01:03] | Get out there and spread my legs? | 走出阴影 张开双腿 | 
| [01:05] | Well, e-either way. | 其实 都可以的 | 
| [01:06] | No, not either way. Only wings. | 才不是都可以 只能是双翅 | 
| [01:30] | Listen up. There’s been an issue with the motorcade. | 注意 车队出了点状况 | 
| [01:32] | The Serbian President is delayed in Washington, | 塞尔维亚总统被滞留在了华盛顿 | 
| [01:34] | and we can’t start locking down intersections until he takes off. | 在他起飞前 我们都无法封锁交叉口 | 
| [01:37] | Apparently he’s on an important call with the Albanian President. | 显然他正在和阿尔巴尼亚总统进行着很重要的通话 | 
| [01:40] | Is that bujar nishani or is it still bamir topi? | 总统是Bujar Nishani还是原来那个Bamir Topi | 
| [01:43] | Oh, ames, let me check. | Ames 我来查一下吧 | 
| [01:45] | Hmm, it just says no one likes you. | 嗯 只查到说你这人不讨喜 | 
| [01:47] | There’s a three-hour delay, minimum. | 至少要晚三个小时 | 
| [01:49] | Captain Holt and I will have to leave for a meeting at one police plaza. | Holt警监和我要去警察总局开会 | 
| [01:53] | You should all stay prepped and ready. | 你们时刻做好准备 | 
| [01:55] | Dismissed. | 散会 | 
| [01:58] | Guys. Guys, guys, guys. | 各位 各位 各位 各位 | 
| [02:00] | Three-hour delay with no Holt or Terry? | 三个小时延迟 Holt和Terry还都不在 | 
| [02:02] | Do you have any idea what this means? | 知道这意味着什么吗 | 
| [02:03] | – Makeovers. – No, Charles. | – 化妆大变身 – 不对 Charles | 
| [02:05] | – The Jimmy jab games! – Yeah! | – 是夹弟大赛 – 耶 | 
| [02:07] | The first Jimmy jabs were held in 2008, | 第一届夹弟大赛于2008年举办 | 
| [02:10] | when the King of Iraq… | 那一年伊拉克国王 | 
| [02:12] | President, Iran. | 是伊朗总统 | 
| [02:13] | – Armen Jimmy jab – Ahmadinejad | – 爱蛤蟆的内夹德 – 艾哈迈迪内贾德 | 
| [02:15] | Came to New York, | 访问纽约 | 
| [02:16] | and were on call for nine glorious hours | 我们酸爽地待命了九小时 | 
| [02:18] | in case there were protests. | 以防有反抗示威 | 
| [02:19] | On that day, a young genius named Jake Peralta | 就在当天 一个名叫Jake的天才青年 | 
| [02:22] | used the last piece of his bagel | 用他手中最后一块百吉饼 | 
| [02:24] | to create the first Jimmy jab event. | 自创了第一项夹弟比赛 | 
| [02:26] | The monster mouth bagel toss. | 百吉饼投怪物嘴 | 
| [02:33] | And the rest was history. | 后来的事情就众所周知了 | 
| [02:34] | As soon as Holt and Terry leave, | 等到Holt和Terry一走 | 
| [02:35] | we will commence with Jimmy jab seven, | 我们就开始第七届夹弟大赛 | 
| [02:39] | circus of fools. | 傻瓜马戏团 | 
| [02:41] | Jimmy Jabs, Jimmy Jabs, | 夹弟大赛 夹弟大赛 | 
| [02:44] | Jimmy Jabs, Jimmy Jabs, | 夹弟大赛 夹弟大赛 | 
| [02:46] | Jimmy Jabs, Jimmy Jabs, Jimmy Jabs, | 夹弟大赛 夹弟大赛 夹弟大赛 | 
| [02:51] | Seems like we’re ready for our meeting with deputy chief Wuntch. | 看来我们已经准备好和副局长Wuntch的会议了 | 
| [02:53] | Is that how you plan on sitting? | 你打算开会用这样的坐姿吗 | 
| [02:55] | Leaning back like a matinee-goer? | 后仰着像是去看戏的 | 
| [02:57] | Madeline will eat you alive. | Madeline不整死你才怪 | 
| [03:00] | That’s no better. | 这也不行 | 
| [03:01] | Hands folded on your lap like a pervert. | 双手交叉 置于膝上 像个变态 | 
| [03:03] | Sir, what are you so nervous about? | 长官 你紧张什么 | 
| [03:05] | There’s a new drug in the precinct, | 片区里出现了一种新型毒品 | 
| [03:07] | and we need updated narcotics field kits. | 我们需要更新毒品测试工具包 | 
| [03:09] | All we’re asking for is $1,200. | 我们不过是申请一千两百刀 | 
| [03:11] | How could she say no to that? | 她怎么会不同意 | 
| [03:12] | Sergeant, as long as I’m asking for it, | 警长 只要是我开的口 | 
| [03:14] | Madeline Wuntch can say no to anything. | Madeline Wuntch什么都会拒绝 | 
| [03:18] | Ugh, may I? | 呃 用下 | 
| [03:19] | Those are my tissues, Raymond. | 这是我的纸巾 Raymond | 
| [03:21] | If you were planning on sneezing, you should have brought your own. | 你要是想打喷嚏 就该自备纸巾 | 
| [03:25] | Sir, she’s a deputy chief. | 长官 她是副局长 | 
| [03:27] | I’m sure she wants what’s best for the community. | 我确信她会为片区谋求最大福利 | 
| [03:29] | She doesn’t care about the community. | 她才不在乎片区 | 
| [03:31] | She only cares about defeating me. | 她只在乎打败我 | 
| [03:34] | This is war, sergeant. | 这是一场战争 警长 | 
| [03:35] | The war on Wuntch. | Wuntch之战 | 
| [03:37] | Oh, good. You’ve named it. | 真牛 你连名字都起好了 | 
| [03:40] | So Jimmy jabs, huh? | 这个 夹弟大赛 | 
| [03:42] | What do you say we make it interesting this year? | 今年要来点什么好玩的呢 | 
| [03:44] | Aha! We could play for Katie’s number. | 啊哈 我们可以用Katie的号码作为奖品 | 
| [03:47] | No. Is this why you wanted to do Jimmy jabs? | 不行 这就是你为什么要玩夹弟大赛吗 | 
| [03:49] | No. Yes. Why? What gave it away? | 不是 确实是 但是 你怎么发现的 | 
| [03:51] | – You said, “Aha” And snapped your fingers. – Ah | – 你说了一声”啊哈” 还打了响指 – 啊 | 
| [03:53] | Oh, you wanna go out with Rosa’s friend Katie? | 你是想约Rosa那个叫Katie的朋友吗 | 
| [03:56] | That’s great. She’s cool. | 挺好的 她很不错 | 
| [03:57] | I know, but Rosa has this dumb rule | 我也这么觉得 但是Rosa有个破原则 | 
| [03:59] | about not mixing work with personal stuff. | 一定要公私分明 | 
| [04:01] | That’s actually not a bad policy. | 那不是什么破原则 | 
| [04:03] | I once gave my aunt a jaywalking ticket, | 我以前给我姨妈开过一张乱穿马路的罚单 | 
| [04:05] | and things really deteriorated between us. | 然后我俩的关系一落千丈 | 
| [04:08] | – Hmm. – But Jake and Katie would be awesome together. | – 这样 – 但是Jake和Katie在一起会很配的 | 
| [04:10] | I know, right? She’s single. I’m single. | 就是 她无主 我光棍 | 
| [04:13] | She’s pretty. I’m pretty. | 她美貌 我如花 | 
| [04:15] | So it’s settled. | 就这么定了 | 
| [04:16] | If I win the Jimmy jabs, you give me her number. | 要是我夹弟大赛折冠 你就把她的号码给我 | 
| [04:18] | And if I lose, you don’t have to give it to me. | 要是我输了 你就不用给我了 | 
| [04:20] | I already don’t have to give it to you. | 我本来就没义务给你 | 
| [04:21] | All right, I’ll give you $200, and I’ll never ask you for another phone number again. | 好吧 那我就给你两百刀 而且再也不会向你问号码 | 
| [04:24] | Done. | 成交 | 
| [04:26] | Hello, Gina. | 你好 Gina | 
| [04:27] | It’s daylight, Boyle. Why are we talking? | 大白天的 你为什么跟我讲话 | 
| [04:29] | This is an emergency. | 情况紧急 | 
| [04:31] | I’ve been filming my fitness routine | 我最近一直在用公家的录像机 | 
| [04:33] | with the precinct camera to help improve my form. | 拍自己的健身录像 改善体型 | 
| [04:35] | That’s where I got these tree trunks. | 这也是为什么我手臂如此健壮 | 
| [04:37] | But I realized that I left the tape in the camera, | 但我想起来我把录像带落在相机里 | 
| [04:40] | and now it’s gone. | 相机不见了 | 
| [04:41] | Who cares? | 关我屁事 | 
| [04:42] | Who cares? Who cares? | 关我屁事 关我屁事 | 
| [04:44] | You probably will. | 还真关你的事 | 
| [04:51] | Oh, Boyle, I love that you’re trying to step up your sex game. | Boyle 我钦佩你如此努力的提高床技呢 | 
| [04:56] | But strength is not your issue. | 但是你的问题不在力量 | 
| [04:58] | Stop humming. | 别哼唧 | 
| [04:59] | And it does not turn me on | 而且你弯腰后入我的时候 | 
| [05:01] | when you bend over and back up into me. | 一点都不性感 | 
| [05:04] | Did someone check out the camera this morning? | 早上有谁检查相机吗 | 
| [05:06] | Yes, Hitchcock. | 有 Hitchcock | 
| [05:07] | And if he sees it, he will tell everyone. | 而且他要是知道了 肯定会告诉所有人的 | 
| [05:09] | – You need to get that damn tape. – Okay | – 你必须拿到那该死的录像带 – 好 | 
| [05:12] | We’re off. | 我们走了 | 
| [05:13] | You’ll get word when the Serbian President is wheels-up. | 塞尔维亚总统起飞的时候 给你消息 | 
| [05:15] | You got it, sarge. | 遵命 警长 | 
| [05:16] | We’ll just be here till you get back. | 我们就在这里等你们回来 | 
| [05:18] | Calmly and respectfully prepping. | 老老实实安安静静地准备 | 
| [05:20] | All right, they’re gone! | 好了 他们走了 | 
| [05:21] | Ceremonial bagel. | 盛典百吉饼 | 
| [05:23] | Flask. | 酒瓶 | 
| [05:27] | Flame. | 点火 | 
| [05:39] | Let the games begin. | 游戏开始吧 | 
| [05:50] | Welcome to the Jimmy Jabs. | 欢迎来到夹弟大赛 | 
| [05:52] | We play for pride. | 我们为荣誉而战 | 
| [05:53] | We play for the phone numbers of Rosa’s friends. | 为Rosa朋友的号码而战 | 
| [05:56] | But most importantly, | 最重要的是 | 
| [05:57] | we play to watch Amy lose. | 为打败Amy而战 | 
| [05:59] | – Nope. This is my year. – It’s my year, too. | – 不 今年我运势很好 – 我也是 | 
| [06:02] | Please don’t align yourself with me. | 别拿我和你相提并论 | 
| [06:03] | Why not? | 什么别不别的 | 
| [06:04] | Neither of you have ever come close to winning. | 你们从来都离第一名远着呢 | 
| [06:06] | You’re exactly the same, | 你们没有区别 | 
| [06:08] | just a couple of santiagos. | 只是两只Santiagos而已 | 
| [06:12] | But the real prize is the Winchester 3000, | 但是真正的奖品是温彻斯特3000 | 
| [06:16] | the only chair in the precinct | 全区仅此一把 | 
| [06:17] | with minimal staining, | 污渍最少 | 
| [06:18] | good lumbar support, | 完美支撑腰部 | 
| [06:20] | and no broken rolly-wheels. | 所有滑轮均完好 | 
| [06:22] | Over to you, Gina. | 接下来交给你了 Gina | 
| [06:23] | Thank you, Jake. | 多谢 Jake | 
| [06:24] | Okay, guys, as usual, | 好了 依据惯例 | 
| [06:26] | the loser of each event is eliminated from the games. | 每轮最后一名被淘汰 | 
| [06:30] | The winner gets a bonus in the final round. | 冠军会在最后一局获得额外奖励 | 
| [06:33] | Our first event is… | 第一轮比赛是 | 
| [06:35] | “The mouthathon.” | “嘴拉松” | 
| [06:37] | In front of you is month-old Chinese food from the fridge. | 摆在你们面前的是在冰箱里放了一个月的中餐 | 
| [06:41] | Go ahead and eat as much as you can stomach. | 尽情吃 能吃多少吃多少 | 
| [06:44] | On your mark, | 各就各位 | 
| [06:46] | get set, | 预备 | 
| [06:47] | Wahlberg! | 开吃 | 
| [06:52] | I can’t do this to my mouth. | 我不能这样玷污我的嘴 | 
| [06:54] | She’s the love of my life. | 她是我此生挚爱 | 
| [06:55] | Charles is eliminated. | Charles惨遭淘汰 | 
| [06:57] | Ugh, I think this ball of soup is off. | 呕 这坨汤都烂了 | 
| [06:59] | I’m out! | 我退出 | 
| [07:00] | I can do this. | 我能行 | 
| [07:01] | I wanna win so bad. | 这次一定要赢 | 
| [07:03] | Oh, great. Here, quick. Let me take a picture. | 太好了 看这里 让我拍一张 | 
| [07:05] | Oh, that’s so cute. | 噢 真可爱 | 
| [07:06] | You’ve got a little bit of mold on the tip of your nose. | 你鼻尖上沾了一块霉菌呢 | 
| [07:10] | I tried. I tried, but he’s unbeatable. | 我尽力了 真的尽力了 我赢不了他 | 
| [07:15] | You guys know this is free, right? | 这是免费的 你们知道吧 | 
| [07:20] | Hello, deputy chief Wuntch. | Wuntch副局长你好 | 
| [07:21] | You’ve aged. | 你又老了 | 
| [07:22] | Stay seated. We can do this out here, | 别站起来 我们就在这外面聊 | 
| [07:25] | since you’ve already made yourselves comfortable. | 既然你们已经这么随意了 | 
| [07:28] | Sergeant Jeffords, why don’t you just lie down? | Jeffords警长 你怎么不直接躺下呢 | 
| [07:30] | I can’t sit any straighter than this. | 我已经坐得不能再直了 | 
| [07:33] | We’re here about a new and very potent form of ecstasy, | 我们来这里是因为一种在我们辖区出现的 | 
| [07:36] | which has surfaced in our precinct. | 新型强效迷幻药 | 
| [07:37] | Street name, giggle pig. | 道上人称 猪咯咯 | 
| [07:40] | Hmm, an embarrassing blight growing right under your nose. | 你人中区域多了块尴尬的斑 | 
| [07:44] | Not unlike that moustache you had when we first met. | 就跟第一次见面时你留的胡子一样 | 
| [07:46] | That moustache was era-appropriate. | 那胡子在当时很潮的 | 
| [07:49] | The precinct just needs updated field kits | 我们辖区只需要更新毒品检测工具包 | 
| [07:51] | to help us combat the problem. | 就能解决这个问题 | 
| [07:53] | This paperwork is a mess. | 这文书写得糟透了 | 
| [07:54] | A semicolon that should clearly be a full colon? | 该用冒号的时候用分号 | 
| [07:57] | Was this prepared by a recent immigrant? | 是哪个英文不利索的移民写的吗 | 
| [07:59] | It’s just one typo. | 只是个手误 | 
| [08:00] | It’s gibberish. | 完全是一派胡言 | 
| [08:02] | Request denied. | 请求驳回 | 
| [08:08] | Wow. You were right. | 哇 你说得真没错 | 
| [08:11] | All it took was one mistake. | 只写错了一个地方而已 | 
| [08:12] | You think that semicolon was a mistake? | 你认为那个分号是我写错的吗 | 
| [08:14] | No, it was a juicy piece of bait, | 不 那是一个鲜美的诱饵 | 
| [08:16] | and she unhinged her jaw and swallowed it whole. | 她张开大口整个囫囵吞下去了 | 
| [08:19] | So you wanted her to say no to us? | 所以你本来就想她拒绝我们 | 
| [08:22] | Rejecting a valid request for such a petty reason, | 用这种上不了台面的借口拒绝一份正当请求 | 
| [08:25] | that’s all the ammunition I need to go over her head. | 足够她落下把柄在我手上了 | 
| [08:27] | I secretly scheduled us a one-on-one with Madeline’s boss, chief fisker. | 我偷偷安排了一个和她上司Fisker局长的会面 | 
| [08:33] | You wanna hear the funniest thing ever? | 你想听一件很好笑的事情吗 | 
| [08:36] | I also split and infinitive, and she didn’t notice. | 我的分离不定式错了 她完全没发现 | 
| [08:42] | Hey, buddy. | 嘿 哥们 | 
| [08:44] | Did you check out the department video camera by any chance? | 你看过部门录像机里的内容了吗 | 
| [08:46] | Yeah, I was gonna take it home and videotape the top of my head. | 嗯 我准备带回家 给我的头顶录像 | 
| [08:49] | I think I might be thinning up there. | 我觉得我好像有点秃顶了 | 
| [08:51] | Cool, cool. | 不错 酷 | 
| [08:53] | So I accidentally left a tape in there, | 我无意落下了一卷录像带在那里面 | 
| [08:55] | and I want it back. | 现在能拿回来吗 | 
| [08:56] | Why? What’s on it? | 为什么 你录了啥 | 
| [08:58] | Nothing. | 什么也没有 | 
| [08:59] | I just really need it for no reason. | 我就是毫无理由地需要它 | 
| [09:01] | Well, if you want that tape back, | 这样啊 如果你想拿回录像带 | 
| [09:03] | I gotta get something in return. | 那就得拿点东西来交换 | 
| [09:05] | Are you blackmailing me? | 你是在勒索我吗 | 
| [09:07] | I don’t have any money, Hitchcock. | 我是个穷逼 Hitchcock | 
| [09:09] | I’m still paying my uncle’s funeral bills. | 我叔叔葬礼上的账单我还没付清呢 | 
| [09:11] | I rear-ended the hearse. It was a mess. | 我不小心和灵车追尾了 当时情况很混乱 | 
| [09:13] | There’s one thing I want, and it’s not that big. | 我只要你帮我做一件小事 | 
| [09:15] | I just want you to make me cool in everyone’s eyes. | 我希望你能把我变成大家眼中的酷逼 | 
| [09:18] | Not that big? | 这还叫小事 | 
| [09:20] | The Jimmy jabs has claimed its first victims. | 马上公布比赛的第一个淘汰者 | 
| [09:24] | Boyle, you made no impact. | Boyle 你弱爆了 | 
| [09:27] | Also, Detective Scully has withdrawn due to food poisoning, | 还有Scully警探由于食物中毒而退出比赛 | 
| [09:30] | which I think we all saw coming. | 大家应该都能预见到这事 | 
| [09:32] | All right, the second event is “Bulky bulky run run,” | 好了 第二轮是”胖胖快跑” | 
| [09:36] | the bomb suit foot race. | 穿防爆衣跑步比赛 | 
| [09:38] | Sure hope I don’t sprain my arm during the race, | 真心希望我不要在比赛里扭伤手臂 | 
| [09:40] | ’cause I’m gonna be opening up a lot of doors for Katie on our date. | 因为我和Katie约会时 要帮她开很多扇门呢 | 
| [09:43] | Oh, yeah, I’m gonna be a gentleman. | 没听错 我会尽现绅士风度的 | 
| [09:46] | What are you doing, Jake? | 你在做什么 Jake | 
| [09:47] | Trash talking you, | 对你放狠话啊 | 
| [09:49] | while simultaneously proving that I will be respectful of your friend. | 顺便暗示你 我会尊重你朋友的 | 
| [09:52] | It’s a tough line to walk. | 这台词很难驾驭呢 | 
| [09:54] | Gotta loosen up my flower-buying fingers. | 要活动一下准备买花的手指 | 
| [09:56] | I’m gonna go nuts on the daisies. | 我会好好”采”雏菊花的 | 
| [10:00] | On your mark… | 各就各位 | 
| [10:01] | Get set… | 预备 | 
| [10:02] | Ruffalo! | 开跑 | 
| [10:07] | Go! | 快跑 | 
| [10:11] | I’m doing it, Charles! | 我在跑呢 Charles | 
| [10:12] | I look cool! | 我简直酷毙了 | 
| [10:14] | Whaaow! | 嗷嗷嗷 | 
| [10:18] | The next event will be “Keep your cover.” | 下一轮是”伪装大赛” | 
| [10:21] | Contestants must craft an undercover persona | 参赛者必须创造一个伪装形象 | 
| [10:23] | and talk to as many police officers as you can | 然后尽可能多地和警员交谈 | 
| [10:27] | before being recognized. | 直到被认出来为止 | 
| [10:29] | Pregnant. Nice. | 装孕妇 不错啊 | 
| [10:31] | Means ya had sex. | 证明自己有性生活啊 | 
| [10:32] | Damn right, I did. And I forgot my birth control. | 说的没错 不仅有 而且还没做好保护措施 | 
| [10:35] | – Yeah! – Yah! | – 耶 – 棒 | 
| [10:37] | I think the belly will draw attention away from my face. | 我觉得这个肚子会把人们视线从我脸上吸引过去 | 
| [10:39] | – Smart. Like one big boob. – Mm-hmm. | – 聪明 大肚子就像单个的大胸 – 没错 | 
| [10:41] | Jake will go first, | Jake最先出发 | 
| [10:42] | then Amy, then Rosa. | 然后Amy 最后Rosa | 
| [10:44] | On your mark, get set, paul gosselaar! | 各就各位 预备 上场吧 | 
| [10:48] | Please let me have the tape. | 求你了 把录像带给我吧 | 
| [10:50] | No dice. | 做梦 | 
| [10:51] | I don’t know how to make you cool. | 我不知道怎么让你变酷 | 
| [10:53] | I’m not even that cool myself. | 我都不能让自己变酷 | 
| [10:55] | – I mean, sure, I have a pizza stone. – You have cool friends. | – 虽然我拥有一个披萨烤盘 – 你认识酷的朋友啊 | 
| [10:58] | Like Jake. | 比如Jake | 
| [10:59] | I just wanna be part of a conversation | 我只希望在某个对话里 | 
| [11:01] | where Jake uses my name and nobody insults me. | Jake提到我的名字 然后没人羞辱我 | 
| [11:04] | Damn it! You ask too much. | 我靠 你要求太多了 | 
| [11:07] | I blew it. | 失败了 | 
| [11:09] | I only got through two people. | 只骗过了两个人 | 
| [11:11] | He’s kicking so much. You wanna feel? | 他动得好厉害 你想摸一摸吗 | 
| [11:14] | No! That’s a bad idea! | 不 不能摸 | 
| [11:16] | Oh, my baby! It’s on the side! | 噢 我的宝宝 偏到一边去了 | 
| [11:19] | Oof. I got to six. | 喔 我骗过了六个人 | 
| [11:22] | Dumb baby! | 蠢宝宝 | 
| [11:24] | People are right… They ruin everything! | 他们说得对 婴儿最讨厌了 | 
| [11:26] | Hey, wait, whoa, whoa, whoa! I wanna try. | 嘿 等等 哇哇哇 我想试试这个 | 
| [11:28] | Let me be pregnant. | 体验一下怀孕的感觉 | 
| [11:30] | Whoop! | 哇噢 | 
| [11:31] | – Adorable. – Right? | – 很可爱 – 是吧 | 
| [11:32] | I can’t believe I lost again! | 真不敢相信我又输了 | 
| [11:34] | I was so psyched up for this. What happened? | 我明明做好充分准备了 到底怎么回事 | 
| [11:36] | Well… maybe being so psyched up is what happened. | 呃 也许你准备得过度充分了 | 
| [11:39] | Like every time we’re doing police work, | 就像每次我们执行警务的时候 | 
| [11:41] | you’re always super-smart and you stay calm | 你都很聪明 很冷静 | 
| [11:44] | and take your time, | 井然有序地做你的事 | 
| [11:45] | but every time we do dumb games like this, | 但每次玩这种蠢游戏呢 | 
| [11:46] | you get all frantic and act like a crazy idiot. | 你就很狂躁 跟个发疯的白痴一样 | 
| [11:49] | My advice… next time don’t act like a crazy idiot. | 我的建议是 下次别再做发疯的白痴了 | 
| [11:53] | Thanks. That’s surprisingly insightful. | 多谢 居然说得挺有道理呢 | 
| [11:55] | Yeah, well, motherhood… | 是啊 只能说 做了母亲 | 
| [11:57] | Really opens a man’s eyes. | 真的会让一个男人改变很多 | 
| [12:00] | I finally feel as if I’m part of something bigger than myself. | 我终于感觉到成了更神圣伟大的人 | 
| [12:03] | All right. | 别说了 | 
| [12:03] | – Too much? – Yeah. | – 太过了吗 – 是的 | 
| [12:04] | Peralta. What the hell? | Peralta 搞什么鬼 | 
| [12:07] | Where were you? I got eliminated. | 你干嘛来着 我被淘汰了 | 
| [12:09] | ‘Scuse me, officer. | 打扰一下啦 警官 | 
| [12:11] | – Yes, sweetheart. – Sweetheart? | – 怎么了 亲爱的 – 亲爱的 | 
| [12:13] | Seriously, Hank? | 你在逗我吧 Hank | 
| [12:14] | Is that how you talk to women who come in here? | 你就这么和来警局的女人说话 | 
| [12:16] | Jimmy jabs. | 就知道你们在比赛 | 
| [12:18] | I didn’t even make it past one person. | 我连一个人都没骗过去 | 
| [12:19] | You’re out? I’m in the finals? | 你出局了 我进决赛了 | 
| [12:21] | And all I have to do to get Katie’s number is beat Amy? | 只要打败Amy就能得到Katie的号码 | 
| [12:23] | Oh, that’s nothing. | 小菜一碟 | 
| [12:25] | Hey! Don’t you dare touch Amy Junior. | 嘿 你再敢碰小Amy试试看 | 
| [12:28] | That’s right. | 没错 | 
| [12:29] | It’s your baby! | 这孩子是你的 | 
| [12:31] | Are you sayin’ I knocked you up? | 你是说我把你肚子搞大了 | 
| [12:33] | You sure did! | 就是你 | 
| [12:34] | Jake. Can I talk to you for a second? | Jake 我能和你说两句吗 | 
| [12:37] | Yeah, sure thing. Hold that. | 当然 拿着 | 
| [12:39] | Sure. | 好的 | 
| [12:39] | All right, Jake… You wanna call off the bet? | Jake 你想取消比赛吗 | 
| [12:41] | Seriously? You’re gonna back out now | 什么 你快输了就 | 
| [12:43] | just ’cause you’re losing? | 打退堂鼓了吗 | 
| [12:45] | What is this, a riverboat casino on the river of no rules? | 怎么 这是无规则之河上的船上赌场吗 | 
| [12:48] | No. I’m giving you a chance to call off the bet | 不 我是在给你个台阶下 | 
| [12:50] | because it’s clear you don’t actually want Katie’s number | 很明显 你不想要Katie的号码 | 
| [12:52] | because you’re still into Amy. | 因为你还没放下Amy | 
| [12:54] | What? That’s crazy. | 什么 说什么傻话 | 
| [12:56] | I just spent the whole day | 我这一整天累死累活 | 
| [12:57] | fighting for another girl’s number. | 就是为了得到Katie的电话 | 
| [12:58] | You spent the whole day flirting with Amy. | 你是花了一整天和Amy调笑吧 | 
| [13:00] | Yeah, we’re joking around because we’re friends | 是啊 我们闹着玩 因为我们是朋友 | 
| [13:02] | now that I’ve moved on. | 我都放下了 | 
| [13:04] | Then prove it. | 证明给我看 | 
| [13:05] | Beat Amy and don’t flirt with her at all. | 打败Amy 也不和她插科打诨 | 
| [13:08] | Fine. Easy. But you better tell Katie | 好啊 简单得很 你得告诉Katie | 
| [13:11] | to clear her schedule out thursday for a date, | 把周四空出来和我约会 | 
| [13:12] | ’cause I am working nights until then, | 因为我那天之前都得加班 | 
| [13:14] | and the following weekend, I am out of town. | 那周末又得出差 | 
| [13:16] | Let’s do this! | 放马过来吧 | 
| [13:20] | Hey, Jake. Question for ya. | 嘿 Jake 问你个问题 | 
| [13:22] | When I beat you, | 我打败你后 | 
| [13:23] | which victory dance should I do? | 应该用哪种舞姿庆祝呢 | 
| [13:25] | This one? | 这样 | 
| [13:28] | Or this one? | 还是这样 | 
| [13:31] | Oh, wow, okay. | 噢 哇 好的 | 
| [13:35] | Both are examples of victory dances. | 这两种都能庆祝胜利 | 
| [13:38] | No comeback? | 你居然不回击我 | 
| [13:39] | After I burned you with those moves? | 那些舞姿可闪瞎眼啊 | 
| [13:42] | You must be pretty nervous. | 你一定很紧张 | 
| [13:44] | Yep. | 没错 | 
| [13:46] | – Hey, Jake. – Hey, Charles. | – 嘿 Jake – 嘿 Charles | 
| [13:48] | Who’s this with me? | 看看这位是谁 | 
| [13:51] | Hitchcock Hitchcock? | |
| [13:56] | Well, we should go now. | 我们该走啦 | 
| [13:59] | Wow! | 哇 | 
| [14:00] | What a high! | 帝王般的感觉 | 
| [14:02] | Do you guys feel this way all the time? | 你们一直都是这种感觉吗 | 
| [14:04] | I did what you wanted. Give me the tape. | 我满足了你的要求 把录像带给我 | 
| [14:06] | Oh, no, we’re not done yet. | 不 还没完呢 | 
| [14:08] | Next, I want you to tell everyone | 下一步 我想让你告诉所有人 | 
| [14:11] | you think I’m handsome. | 你觉得我帅惨了 | 
| [14:13] | Make it seem natural. | 表现得真实点儿 | 
| [14:14] | You are a monster! | 禽兽 | 
| [14:18] | So they’re calling the drug “Giggle pig”? | 那种毒品叫”猪咯咯” | 
| [14:20] | Chief fisker. | Fisker局长 | 
| [14:22] | Sergeant Jeffords. Raymond. | Jeffords警长 Raymond | 
| [14:24] | Deputy chief Wuntch. | Wuntch副局长 | 
| [14:25] | I didn’t realize you’d be attending. | 我不知道你也会来 | 
| [14:26] | I can tell. | 看出来你不知道了 | 
| [14:27] | You have more of a fly-catching gape than usual. | 你那捕蝇嘴吓得都闭不上了 | 
| [14:31] | I’ve examined his proposal. | 我看了他的报告 | 
| [14:32] | There’s no proof that | 没有证据显示 | 
| [14:33] | giggle pig is a serious problem. | 猪咯咯会引起严重问题 | 
| [14:34] | So we’re just supposed to wait | 所以我们就坐等 | 
| [14:35] | until it turns into an epidemic? | 它流行吗 | 
| [14:37] | You’re like the league of nations in ’36… | 你就像1936年的国际联盟 | 
| [14:39] | Just hoping the abyssinian crisis resolves itself. | 觉得埃塞俄比亚抗意战争会凭空消失 | 
| [14:42] | That’s the lesson you draw from the fall of addis ababa? | 这就是亚的斯亚贝巴陨落给你的启示 | 
| [14:46] | Raymond, you sound so naive. | Raymond 你说的话好天真 | 
| [14:48] | And you sound just like Victor Emmanuel III. | 你的语气就像维克托伊曼纽尔三世 | 
| [14:52] | I have no idea who’s winning. | 这场嘴仗是谁赢了 | 
| [14:54] | I am. | 是我 | 
| [14:56] | Captain Holt, how serious a threat | Holt警监 你觉得猪咯咯 | 
| [14:57] | do you really think giggle pig poses? | 到底能造成多大威胁 | 
| [14:59] | – Very serious. – Or it could be nothing. | – 很严重的威胁 – 或者成不了威胁 | 
| [15:01] | Or it could be the new crack. | 可能成为新的可卡因 | 
| [15:03] | The new crack? | 新的可卡因 | 
| [15:04] | And you only need $1,200 to fight it? | 你只要1200刀就能阻止了 | 
| [15:06] | Well, in an ideal situation, | 更理想的状况下 | 
| [15:08] | we would attack the problem with a lot more fire power, | 还需要一些火力支援 | 
| [15:10] | perhaps even a task force. | 有支特遣部队就更好了 | 
| [15:12] | That makes sense. Let’s make it happen. | 不错 就这么办吧 | 
| [15:15] | That was amazing! | 太棒了 | 
| [15:17] | We got a task force! | 我们有了自己的特遣部队 | 
| [15:18] | More importantly, Wuntch got served. | 更重要的是 Wuntch被我回击了一把 | 
| [15:22] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 | 
| [15:23] | Wuntch sounds like lunch. | Wuntch听起来就像”我想吃” | 
| [15:25] | Now, this opens up so many new avenues… | 我以后可以用她名字做文章了 | 
| [15:28] | You got your task force. | 你得到特遣部队了 | 
| [15:29] | I’m surprised. | 我没有料到 | 
| [15:31] | That’s funny, after 20 years, | 这就有趣了 20年了 | 
| [15:32] | I’d think you’d be used to me slam-dunking in your face. | 我以为你习惯我扣你一脸篮了 | 
| [15:34] | I’m surprised | 我没有料到的是 | 
| [15:35] | you didn’t see what was going on in there. | 你没意识到刚才是怎么回事 | 
| [15:37] | I got you riled up, | 你被我激怒了 | 
| [15:38] | you oversold giggle pig, | 你夸大了猪咯咯的威胁 | 
| [15:39] | and now you’re running | 现在你手里握着 | 
| [15:40] | an expensive task force | 一支开销超大的特遣部队 | 
| [15:41] | in a time of budget cuts. | 还是在预算吃紧的关头 | 
| [15:43] | You better make some big arrests… and quick, | 你最好赶紧完成点大抓捕 | 
| [15:45] | or you’ll be the poster boy | 不然你就会变成 | 
| [15:46] | for departmental waste. | 资源浪费的代表人物了 | 
| [15:49] | Slam dunk… returned. | 被我 扣篮了 | 
| [15:52] | Not if we make those arrests. | 我们抓到人你就抢不着了 | 
| [15:54] | 3-point dunk. | 3分扣篮 | 
| [15:56] | You guys really don’t know enough | 你们俩不懂篮球 | 
| [15:57] | about basketball to be doing this. | 就别用篮球术语了 | 
| [16:00] | Join hands, one and all, | 我们携手欢庆 | 
| [16:02] | for we have reached the final event | 终于迎来了夹弟大赛的 | 
| [16:04] | of the Jimmy jabs… | 最终决战 | 
| [16:05] | the obstacle course. | 障碍赛 | 
| [16:06] | Good luck. You’re gonna need it. | 祝你好运 你会需要的 | 
| [16:11] | Yes. We all need luck. | 没错 我们都需要运气 | 
| [16:13] | Thank you for offering me some. | 谢谢祝福 | 
| [16:14] | On your mark, | 各就各位 | 
| [16:16] | get Seth…Rogen! | 预备 开始 | 
| [16:17] | Go, Amy! | 加油 Amy | 
| [16:18] | Contestants must make it past the barricade hurdles | 选手必须先通过障碍栏 | 
| [16:22] | then use a bean bag gun to get a snack. | 然后 用弹珠枪打出一包零食 | 
| [16:27] | You will eat the snack in its entirety. | 你必须吃下整包零食 | 
| [16:35] | Come on… Close, close, close, close! | 快点 关门 关门 关门 关上啊 | 
| [16:38] | Next, head down to the first floor | 接着 下到一楼 | 
| [16:40] | where you will locate a pamphlet about bullying. | 在那里找到一个关于霸凌的宣传册 | 
| [16:43] | Then print out a picture of me | 然后 用一个1982年的笔记本 | 
| [16:45] | using a laptop from 1982 | 打印一张我的照片 | 
| [16:48] | whoever grabs their printout first | 第一个把打印好的照片拿到手的人 | 
| [16:50] | is the winner! | 就是冠军 | 
| [16:53] | Surprise twist! | 惊喜障碍 | 
| [16:59] | What are you doing, Santiago? | 还磨叽什么 Santiago | 
| [17:01] | Go! | 快跑啊 | 
| [17:02] | Aah! You’re burning my skin! | 你烧到我皮肤了啊啊 | 
| [17:05] | No broken rolly wheels! | 完好无损的滚轮大招 | 
| [17:10] | I did it! I took my time, | 我做到了 我精心准备 | 
| [17:12] | I wasn’t a crazy idiot, and I won! | 我才不是什么神经病 我赢啦 | 
| [17:15] | I finally Wo-on | 老娘可算是赢啦 | 
| [17:17] | Oh, yeah. Yes! Ye… | 爽啊 赞呀 呵 | 
| [17:24] | What’s going on here? | 这是怎么回事 | 
| [17:26] | Someone answer him now! | 谁来回他话 马上 | 
| [17:28] | Santiago Santiago! | |
| [17:30] | Peralta Peralta! | |
| [17:32] | Boyle Boyle? | |
| [17:33] | Hitchcock is very handsome. | Hitchcock英俊潇洒 | 
| [17:35] | Why, thank you, Boyle. | 哎呀 多谢夸奖 Boyle | 
| [17:37] | No one has anything to say? | 没人想说点什么吗 | 
| [17:39] | Captain, | 队长 | 
| [17:40] | what you just saw was the Jimmy jab games. | 您刚才看到的是夹弟大赛 | 
| [17:42] | It’s a bunch of dumb contests we play to kill the time. | 就是一堆用来消遣时光的白痴比赛 | 
| [17:44] | Nobody even cares who wins. | 都没人在意是谁赢了 | 
| [17:46] | I won! | 是我赢了 | 
| [17:47] | It’s stupid, but we like it. | 这游戏很蠢 但我们还是很喜欢 | 
| [17:49] | Clean this up. Now. | 把这清理干净 马上 | 
| [17:54] | Boyle, I’m ready to take this to the next stage. | Boyle 我准备好进入下一个阶段了 | 
| [17:56] | You’re gonna pierce my ear… wait. | 接下来你就要掏我耳朵 等等 | 
| [17:59] | What are you doing in my locker? | 你翻我的柜子干嘛 | 
| [18:00] | I can’t do this. I can’t make you look cool. | 我做不到 我没法让你变成酷逼 | 
| [18:02] | Because you’re afraid that Jake and I | 因为你怕我和Jake | 
| [18:04] | are gonna cut you out. | 在一起后会排挤你 | 
| [18:05] | Well, you’re not wrong. | 那你可没猜错 | 
| [18:07] | I’m gonna find that tape. | 我一定要找到那盘录像带 | 
| [18:08] | You think I’d just leave | 你以为我会乱放 | 
| [18:08] | something that valuable lying around? | 那么贵重的东西吗 | 
| [18:11] | I got it on me. | 我可是随身带着呢 | 
| [18:13] | Gimme that tape! | 把录像带给我 | 
| [18:16] | Gimme that tape! | 把录像带给我 | 
| [18:17] | Jake! Help me! | Jake 救救我 | 
| [18:22] | The serbian President’s plane is wheels up. | 塞尔维亚总统的飞机已经起飞 | 
| [18:24] | Report to your motorcade positions immediately. | 全体立刻以车队阵容集合 | 
| [18:26] | Let’s go! | 我们走 | 
| [18:28] | Hey, you gave it a good try. | 嗨 你已经尽力了 | 
| [18:30] | Sorry you lost. | 可惜还是输了 | 
| [18:31] | No. It’s for the best. | 不可惜 这样是最好的了 | 
| [18:34] | I let Amy win. | 是我让Amy赢的 | 
| [18:35] | Close, close, close, close! | 关门 关门 关门 关上啊 | 
| [18:39] | You’re right. I’m not over her. | 你是对的 我还没放下她 | 
| [18:47] | Boyle, get out. I need to talk to Jake. | Boyle 出来 我要和Jake谈谈 | 
| [18:50] | Okay. Bye! | 好吧 再见 | 
| [18:52] | I warmed up the seat. | 我已经把座位暖好啦 | 
| [18:57] | Ugh, he did warm up the seat. | 他的确是把座位暖好了 | 
| [18:59] | It’s like a fire pit. | 简直像火炉一样 | 
| [19:00] | Look, if you’re here for your $200, | 听着 如果你是来要那两百块的 | 
| [19:02] | can I interest you in a check that will definitely bounce? | 我能用空头支票代替不 | 
| [19:04] | No. You will pay me in cash. | 不能 我只收现金 | 
| [19:06] | Ok. | 好吧 | 
| [19:08] | Look, I thought I was over Amy, | 我以为自己对Amy已经没有感觉了 | 
| [19:10] | but clearly I’m not, you know? | 但很明显我还是对她念念不忘 | 
| [19:11] | I’m as frustrated as you are. | 我和你一样沮丧 | 
| [19:13] | I’m not frustrated. | 我可不沮丧 | 
| [19:14] | But I am not enjoying this. | 但这也没有让我开心 | 
| [19:16] | It is not like you to get hung up on a girl. | 对女生念念不忘可不像你的作风 | 
| [19:19] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 | 
| [19:21] | You call Katie. That’s what you do. | 给Katie打电话 就这么办 | 
| [19:23] | Only way to move on is to move on | 放手的唯一方法是牵起别人的手 | 
| [19:25] | whether you think you’re ready to or not. | 不管你觉得自己有没有准备好 | 
| [19:28] | Gotta get out there, man. | 早晚得重回情场 伙计 | 
| [19:31] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [19:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [19:33] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 | 
| [19:36] | Are you okay, sir? | 你还好吗 长官 | 
| [19:38] | I don’t want to sound dramatic, | 我不想大动肝火 | 
| [19:39] | but today has been sub-optimal. | 不过今天是”次理想化”的 | 
| [19:43] | That doesn’t leave this office. | 不要和其他人说 | 
| [19:45] | Muntch beat me. | Muntch打败了我 | 
| [19:46] | The squad was a disaster. | 警队乱作一团 | 
| [19:48] | And in the end, you know who I’m angriest with? | 到头来 你知道我最跟谁生气吗 | 
| [19:51] | Yourself? | 你自己吗 | 
| [19:52] | No. Muntch. | 不 是Muntch | 
| [19:53] | I need this task force to succeed, | 我需要特遣部队才能成功 | 
| [19:55] | and there’s not a Detective here | 可这里没有一个警探 | 
| [19:57] | who’s adult enough to lead it. | 成熟到可以指挥特遣部队 | 
| [19:59] | Peralta and Santiago were cowards, | Peralta和Santiago是胆小鬼 | 
| [20:00] | Diaz was disrespectful, | Diaz粗鲁无礼 | 
| [20:02] | and I just saw Hitchcock and Boyle | 我刚刚还看Hitchcock和Boyle | 
| [20:05] | fighting like children. | 像小孩子一样打架 | 
| [20:07] | Get off… Get off me! | 下来 从我身上下来 | 
| [20:08] | Hitchcock… Gimme that tape! | Hitchcock 把录像带给我 | 
| [20:10] | You’re squeezing my boobs! | 你挤到我的奶子了 | 
| [20:11] | Sir, I know you think Rosa disrespected you, | 长官 你是会认为Rosa不尊重你 | 
| [20:15] | but I found her inspiring. | 但我觉得她很会鼓舞士气 | 
| [20:17] | She did what I should have done… | 她做了我本该做的事情 | 
| [20:19] | Stand up and tell you the truth. | 站出来 告诉你真相 | 
| [20:20] | And what truth is that? | 你想告诉我什么真相 | 
| [20:23] | First, everyone else | 首先 其他的人 | 
| [20:25] | made this Wuntch-lunch connection instantly. | 早就想到”Wuntch我想吃”这个梗了 | 
| [20:28] | Second, Wuntch didn’t beat you. | 其次 Wuntch没有打败你 | 
| [20:30] | She saddled me with this task force. | 她把特遣部队扣给我了 | 
| [20:32] | You think she’s consumed with pettiness? | 你觉得她小肚鸡肠吗 | 
| [20:34] | You’re no better. | 你也没好到哪去 | 
| [20:36] | Yes, the task force is risky, | 没错 特遣部队是铤而走险 | 
| [20:38] | but it gives us a chance to do a lot of good in the community. | 但是它也让我们有机会帮助社区里的人 | 
| [20:42] | Sir, if you ask me, | 长官 要我说 | 
| [20:44] | you’re acting like a real Victor Emmanuel III. | 你才像维克托埃马努埃尔三世 | 
| [20:49] | You used that insult completely incorrectly. | 你骂得驴唇不对马嘴 | 
| [20:51] | But… | 但是 | 
| [20:52] | I suppose I have let Madeline… distract me from our purpose. | 我觉得Madeline让我从原来的目标分了神 | 
| [20:57] | Which is why I think Rosa should lead the task force. | 因此我觉得应该让Rosa指挥部队 | 
| [21:00] | There’s no B.S. With her. | 她可不会被分神 | 
| [21:02] | Agreed. | 同意 | 
| [21:04] | Thank you, sergeant. | 谢谢 警长 | 
| [21:06] | And… I know you were lying about that Wuntch-lunch thing. | 而且”Wuntch我想吃”的事你肯定是骗我的 | 
| [21:10] | That was mine. | 那是我先想出来的 | 
| [21:14] | How was the motorcade? Any assassinations? | 车队怎样了 有暗杀吗 | 
| [21:16] | No. It was boring. | 没有 无聊死了 | 
| [21:19] | Well, thanks for getting the tape back. | 谢谢你把录像带拿回来了 | 
| [21:23] | Oh, guys! | 终于 | 
| [21:26] | I’ll see you tonight at my place? | 那就今晚在我家见了 | 
| [21:27] | God, I hate you. Don’t be late. | 天哪 恨死你了 别迟到哦 |