时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Hey, Boyle, | 嘿 Boyle |
[00:02] | I need a recommendation for a good restaurant. | 给我推荐个好点的餐厅 |
[00:04] | It’s Marcus’ birthday and I want to do something… | Marcus的生日快到了 我想对他 |
[00:07] | Nice. | 好点 |
[00:08] | Ooh. Do you want like, classic, romantic? | 喔 你想要经典的 浪漫的 |
[00:10] | – Or gastro-sensuous? – Ugh. Never mind. | – 还是很能引起食欲的 – 恶 算了 |
[00:13] | I know those categories. You guys are talking dates. | 这话题我熟 你们在聊约会吧 |
[00:15] | Here’s what you do: | 你应该这样 |
[00:16] | Invite him over, order some fancy take out, | 把他请到家里 点些高端的外卖 |
[00:18] | throw it in a pot, and act like you cooked it. | 扔进锅里 装成是你做的 |
[00:20] | I got the idea from yahoo! Answers. | 我是在雅虎知道上看到的 |
[00:22] | Dude, I’m not gonna buy a pot. We’re not married. | 兄弟 我是不会买锅的 我们又没结婚 |
[00:25] | Mm-kay, you know what time it is? | 好吧 你们知道现在是什么时候了吗 |
[00:26] | Because my hoodie does. | 因为我的连帽衫知道 |
[00:31] | Look at that. Mm. | 看看这 |
[00:32] | I have either two or four words for you. | 我有几个词送你们 |
[00:34] | Drag queen. | 变装皇后 |
[00:35] | Dim sum. | 点心 |
[00:36] | You’re talking about this friday night? | 你说的是这周五晚上吗 |
[00:38] | Everything’s gonna be booked. | 到处都被预约满了 |
[00:39] | We’re only 72 hours out and we’re still | 只剩72小时了 |
[00:41] | in the brainstorming phase? | 咱们还只是在规划环节吗 |
[00:42] | You gotta postpone. | 你必须延期 |
[00:43] | You can’t postpone a birthday, Amy. | 生日不能延期啊 Amy |
[00:45] | But, if you can’t get a reservation, | 但 如果你不能预约到位置 |
[00:46] | you can always go home and shampoo his hair. | 你还可以回家给他洗头发 |
[00:48] | Please stop always recommending that. | 你能不能别总是推荐这个 |
[00:51] | Well, it’s always romantic. | 可这总是很浪漫的呀 |
[00:52] | You can go to the top of the empire state building, | 你可以去帝国大厦楼顶 |
[00:54] | that’s every romantic. | 那里很浪漫 |
[00:55] | Hm. Maybe I will. | 嗯 这个可以有 |
[00:57] | You can pee on the whole city from up there. | 你在那里可以尿遍整个城市 |
[00:59] | – Come on! – What? – Come on! | – 啥呀 – 拜托 – 什么鬼 |
[01:20] | Take it. | 收 |
[01:21] | Take it. | 收啊 |
[01:22] | Come on! | 拜托啊 |
[01:23] | This stupid machine won’t take my dollar. | 这傻逼机器不收我的钱 |
[01:25] | That’s half a dollar taped to a pizza coupon. | 那是一半一块钱和一半比萨优惠券粘在一起了 |
[01:27] | It’s good for a cheesy bread worth $2.50. | 它能买2块5的芝士面包啊 |
[01:30] | You would’ve made money on this deal, machine. | 你本来还能赚点呢 机器 |
[01:32] | Hey, sarge, can I borrow a dollar? | 警长 能借给我1块钱吗 |
[01:34] | No. No more loans. | 不 不能再借你钱了 |
[01:36] | You already owe me way too much. | 你已经欠我好多了 |
[01:38] | The bank of Terry is closed. | Terry银行关门了 |
[01:40] | What, are you sailing away on a tugboat? | 这是啥 开拖船吗 |
[01:41] | Man, I love tugboats. | 我好喜欢拖船 |
[01:43] | It’s not a tugboat! | 不是拖船啊 |
[01:44] | I’m locking the vault! | 我在关金库大门啊 |
[01:45] | All right, fine, how much could I possibly owe you? | 好吧 我能欠你多少钱 |
[01:48] | 50, 60 bucks? | 50 60刀吧 |
[01:49] | $2,437. | 2437美元 |
[01:51] | Dollars? | 美元 |
[01:52] | Wait, of course dollars, why was that the part i was surprised by? | 等等 当然是美元 为啥我会对这部分感到惊讶 |
[01:54] | Jake, I would appreciate it if you paid me back. | Jake 如果你还了我会非常感谢你的 |
[01:59] | Well, that’s the craziest thing anyone’s ever said to me. | 哇 这是别人对我说过最奇葩的话了 |
[02:02] | “I would appreciate it if you paid me back”? | 如果你还了我会非常感谢你的 |
[02:03] | Good. So you heard it too. | 很好 你也听到了 |
[02:05] | I’ve been in debt to him forever | 我欠他钱好久了 |
[02:06] | and he’s never cared before. | 他之前也没在乎过呀 |
[02:08] | Something’s up. | 肯定有什么事 |
[02:09] | I’m gonna drop everything and figure out | 我要放下手头上所有事情来搞清楚 |
[02:10] | why he’s acting weird. | 他为什么这么奇怪 |
[02:11] | Or you could just pay him what you owe. | 或者 你可以直接把钱还给他 |
[02:14] | Hilarious, Rosa. | 很搞笑哦 Rosa |
[02:16] | Hilarious. | 搞笑 |
[02:19] | Santiago, whenever you can, please drop of those case files. | Santiago 你有空的时候把那些案件箱拿过来 |
[02:22] | You got it, partner! Be right in! | 好的 搭档 马上来 |
[02:24] | “Partner”? | 搭档 |
[02:25] | What is going on? | 发生了什么事 |
[02:26] | Is this a make-a-wish thing? | 这是什么许愿活动吗 |
[02:27] | Are you dying? | 你是不是快挂了 |
[02:28] | Is it from loneliness? | 是不是你太孤单了 |
[02:30] | I found a mistake in one of the Captain’s old cases | 我在警监以前的案子里找到了一个错误 |
[02:32] | and he asked me to work it with him. | 他让我去跟他研究一下 |
[02:34] | As partners. | 以他搭档的身份 |
[02:35] | We’re taking our relationship to the next level. | 我们的关系更近了一步 |
[02:37] | From awkward underling to awkward colleague. | 从尴尬的上下级到尴尬的同事了 |
[02:40] | This is a real ugly duckling story. | 这是个真实的丑小鸭的故事 |
[02:43] | We’re gonna bounce ideas off each other, | 我们会擦出智慧的火花 |
[02:45] | eat street meat while we stake-out some perp, | 吃着街边小吃 跟踪着嫌疑犯 |
[02:48] | bond over burned coffee… | 边喝咖啡边唠嗑 |
[02:49] | Santiago Santiago! | |
[02:50] | Now means now! | 我说现在啊 |
[02:51] | You got it. | 好的 |
[02:52] | See? He can’t wait to work with me. | 看到没 他等不及和我一起工作了 |
[02:54] | He’s clearly pumped. | 他看起来真是迫不及待呢 |
[02:55] | Hello, Terry. | 你好 Terry |
[02:57] | I just thought I’d stop by and let you know | 我就过来告诉你一声 |
[02:58] | that I’m on my way to the bank. | 我一会儿就去银行 |
[03:00] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[03:01] | I’m gonna pay you back because I know your secret. | 我会还你钱的 因为我知道你的秘密 |
[03:05] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[03:06] | I don’t have a secret. | 我没有秘密 |
[03:07] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[03:08] | Fact the first: | 第一个证据 |
[03:09] | After years of not caring about my debt, | 几年来你都没在意过我欠你的钱 |
[03:12] | you weirdly want me to pay you back now. | 你现在突然要让我还你 |
[03:13] | That implies to me that there is a sudden, | 这告诉我你有一项紧急的 |
[03:15] | unexpected expense. | 意外的支出 |
[03:17] | Or I got sick of waiting for you to do the right thing. | 或者 我不愿意再等你做出正确的事了 |
[03:20] | Not plausible. | 不可能 |
[03:21] | You have endless patience for my shenanigans. | 你对我的无理取闹一直有着无尽的耐心 |
[03:23] | Fact the second: | 第二个证据 |
[03:25] | You’ve had dentist appointments twice in the past two weeks. | 你上两周看了两次牙医 |
[03:27] | No one goes to the dentist that much. | 没人看牙医那么频繁 |
[03:29] | I haven’t been in seven years. | 我都7年没去了 |
[03:31] | You should go to the dentist, Jake. | 你也该看看牙了 Jake |
[03:33] | Probably. My teeth hurt all the time. | 也许吧 我的牙老疼 |
[03:36] | Fact the third: | 第三个证据 |
[03:37] | I’m really liking this “Fact the” Thing. | 我越来越喜欢讲”第几条证据”了 |
[03:39] | I think I’m gonna stick with it. | 以后都这样说了 |
[03:40] | Fact the fourth: | 第四个证据 |
[03:41] | I found this on your desk. | 我在你桌上找到了这个 |
[03:43] | It’s a list of names. | 是个名单 |
[03:44] | Nathaniel Jeffords Alexa Jeffords Nathaniel Jeffords, Alexa Jeffords… | |
[03:46] | Those are my cousins names. | 那些是我表亲们的名字 |
[03:48] | Lies! | 骗人 |
[03:49] | There is but one conclusion. | 只有一个结论 |
[03:50] | You, Terry Jeffords, are pregnant. | 你 Terry Jeffords 又要有孩子了 |
[03:53] | The names are baby names. | 这些是你选的小孩的名字 |
[03:55] | The dentist? An obstetrician. | 牙医其实是产科医生 |
[03:56] | And the money is for baby things. | 钱是给娃准备的 |
[04:00] | Like diapers. | 买纸尿裤什么的 |
[04:02] | What are you talking about, man? | 你在说什么啊 大哥 |
[04:05] | That is crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[04:07] | Damn it! | 靠 |
[04:09] | Does anybody else know? | 还有别人知道吗 |
[04:10] | No, just you, and your wife, and crash. | 没了 就你 你老婆 还有撞撞 |
[04:12] | That’s what I think you should name the baby. | 那是我给你孩子取的名字 |
[04:14] | Works for a boy or a girl. | 男孩女孩都能用哦 |
[04:15] | Listen up, Jake. | 你听着 Jake |
[04:17] | We just found out Sharon is pregnant | 我们才知道Sharon怀孕了 |
[04:18] | and it’s way too early to tell anyone. | 现在告诉大家还太早 |
[04:21] | This is a secret. | 这是个秘密 |
[04:23] | – Do you understand me? – Yeah. | – 明白吗 – 明白 |
[04:25] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[04:26] | Do you understand me? | 你明白吗 |
[04:27] | Oh, this got physical very quickly. | 啊 暴力来的太快就像龙卷风 |
[04:29] | This is adult stuff, Jake. | 这是很严肃的事 Jake |
[04:31] | Be serious! | 严肃一点 |
[04:32] | Look, I promise I won’t tell anyone, all right? | 我保证不会告诉其他人 好吗 |
[04:34] | My lips are sealed. | 我会守口如瓶的 |
[04:35] | Good. | 很好 |
[04:36] | Do I even weigh anything to you? | 对你来说我有重量吗 |
[04:38] | No. | 没有 |
[04:38] | It’s like holding a couple of grapes. | 就像举起几颗葡萄一样 |
[04:41] | Okay, partner, let’s bang this out. | 好的 搭档 咱们来搞定这个 |
[04:43] | Should we grab a cup of coffee, | 不如我们去咖啡厅坐坐 |
[04:45] | bounce some theories off each other… | 交流一下各自的想法 |
[04:46] | I solved it already. | 我已经解决了 |
[04:47] | Oh… | 哦 |
[04:49] | Then should we grab a cup of coffee, | 那不如我们去咖啡厅坐坐 |
[04:51] | you could tell me what you found out and… | 然后你告诉我你发现了什么 |
[04:53] | No, we can do it here. | 不用了 在这说就行了 |
[04:53] | The fires were set by Richard Wilcox, | 火是Richard Wilcox放的 |
[04:56] | the firefighter who was first on the scene at all three fires. | 他是三场火灾中均第一个到现场的救火员 |
[04:58] | Okay uh, now we just have to work backwards, | 好 呃 那现在我们来反向推理 |
[05:01] | figure out why… | 找出为什么 |
[05:02] | He was up for a promotion and wanted to look like a hero. | 他想升官 想当个英雄 |
[05:04] | Yup. | 对 |
[05:05] | But how are we gonna find this bastard? | 但 我们怎么找出这个坏蛋呢 |
[05:08] | After all these years, you know, it could take… | 这么多年过去了 要再找他 |
[05:09] | He owns a store. | 他开了间店 |
[05:10] | I have the address. | 我有地址 |
[05:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:12] | I could drive. | 我可以开车 |
[05:13] | No, you don’t know where we’re going. | 不 你不知道我们要去的地方 |
[05:15] | But if you’d like a cup of coffee, | 但如果你想喝咖啡 |
[05:18] | there’s an old bakery in that neighborhood. | 那附近有一间老面包店 |
[05:20] | The coffee there is terrible | 买的咖啡很难喝 |
[05:21] | but I would enjoy the nostalgia. | 但我很享受怀旧的氛围 |
[05:24] | I love terrible coffee. | 我超喜欢难喝的咖啡 |
[05:26] | Now let’s put away Richard Wilcox, | 现在咱们去把Richard Wilcox拿下吧 |
[05:28] | that no-good punk. | 那个一无是处的小混混 |
[05:29] | He’s 86 years old. | 他86岁了 |
[05:31] | You don’t outgrow punk, sir. | 再老也是小混混 警监 |
[05:36] | There you are, sergeant. | 好了 警长 |
[05:38] | Installment one of TBD. | 债务的第一笔分期付款 |
[05:39] | 1,200 bucks, that’s everything I have. | 1200刀 是我全部的积蓄 |
[05:41] | You should also note it’s all in singles | 还要告诉你 这些都是散钱 |
[05:43] | because it takes so many bills to fill up a briefcase. | 因为填满一个公文箱要好多纸币 |
[05:47] | Thanks, Peralta. | 谢谢你 Peralta |
[05:48] | You know, it’s nice to finally have someone | 跟别人分享秘密 |
[05:50] | to share this secret with. | 是件很美好的事 |
[05:52] | I’m pregnant, man! | 我又要有孩子了 |
[05:53] | Yeah! We’re pregnant. | 是啊 我们要有孩子了 |
[05:55] | “We” Because I convinced you not to get a vasectomy. | 我说我们 是因为我劝你别去做结扎手术 |
[05:58] | So if it wasn’t for me, you’d have no penis. | 所以如果不是因为我 你就没有鸡鸡了 |
[06:00] | You still don’t know what a vasectomy is. | 你还是不知道结扎手术怎么做的吧 |
[06:01] | Hey, so listen, I was thinking, | 听着 我在想 |
[06:03] | now that I’ve proven I’m fiscally responsible, | 既然我证明了我在财政方面是很有责任感的 |
[06:05] | how you feel about me being the godfather? | 让我当孩子的教父怎么样 |
[06:09] | How about this? | 这样好不好 |
[06:11] | You don’t tell anyone about the pregnancy | 四周内 你不告诉任何人 |
[06:13] | for four weeks, and I’ll think about you being the godfather. | 我老婆怀孕了 我就考虑让你当教父 |
[06:16] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[06:17] | Oh also, I put a list of baby names in there. | 哦还有 我列了个宝宝名字的清单放里面了 |
[06:19] | My favourate, Nakatomi. | 我最喜欢的是Nakatomi |
[06:21] | After the tower in Die Hard. | 以<虎胆龙威>里的大厦命名 |
[06:22] | Works for a boy or a girl. | 男孩女孩都适用哦 |
[06:23] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[06:25] | How’d you get all that money? | 这么多钱哪来的 |
[06:26] | Pfft, by putting bad guys behind bars. | 切 我抓坏蛋的啊 |
[06:28] | I work for a living, jeez. | 我工作挣钱的啊 真是 |
[06:30] | I emptied out my checking account. | 我把支票账户里的钱取光了 |
[06:32] | Wait, you’ve owed Terry for years, | 等一下 你欠Terry钱好多年了 |
[06:33] | and now, suddenly, you give him every penny you have? | 现在 突然间你把所有钱都取给他了 |
[06:37] | – Why? – Why? | – 为什么 – 为什么 |
[06:39] | Oh, wait. Because. | 等一下 因为所以啊 |
[06:42] | That is not an answer. | 这不算回答 |
[06:43] | No. Well, because you guys got in my head | 不是 好吧 因为你们总念叨 |
[06:48] | about owing Terry money. | 我欠Terry钱这事 |
[06:49] | And it convinced me that it’s important to pay back your friends. | 说服了我 欠债还钱非常重要 |
[06:52] | Well, you owe all of us money. | 你欠我们所有人钱 |
[06:53] | So does that mean you’re gonna pay all of us back? | 意思是不是每个都还 |
[06:55] | Yeah, Jake, or is there something special | 对啊 Jake 还是你跟Terry的友情 |
[06:57] | about your friendship with Terry? | 有什么特别之处 |
[06:58] | Nope. | 没有啊 |
[06:58] | Nothing special about Terry. | Terry不是特例 |
[07:00] | I’m gonna pay everyone. | 我会把欠每个人的钱都还清 |
[07:01] | Man, I really hoped to say this | 天哪 接下来的这句话 |
[07:03] | to a drug dealer who killed my whole family, but… | 我是想说给杀了我全家的毒贩听的 但是 |
[07:06] | It’s payback time. | “是时候还清了” |
[07:10] | All right, but a nice little dent into my Terry debt. | 那么 就从我还Terry的钱里拨一小点给你们咯 |
[07:15] | No applause? | 此处没有欢呼吗 |
[07:16] | Seriously? | 是在逗我吗 |
[07:17] | Okay, I see how this is gonna be. | 好吧 我知道该怎么办了 |
[07:19] | All right, how much do I owe the rest of you? | 好吧 我欠你们剩下几个人多少钱呀 |
[07:20] | $4,009. | 4009美元 |
[07:22] | What? How is that even possible? | 什么 这怎么可能 |
[07:24] | June 3rd, 2008, paid for your lunch, | 2008年6月3日 给你垫了饭钱 |
[07:26] | $8.45. | 花了8块零45美分 |
[07:28] | June 3rd, 2008, bought you a soda, | 2008年6月3日 给你垫了汽水钱 |
[07:30] | $1.05. | 花了1块5分钱 |
[07:31] | June 3rd, 2008, lent you $4,000 for an entertainment system. | 2008年6月3日 借给你4000刀去置备娱乐设施 |
[07:34] | Now there it is. | 原来如此 |
[07:35] | I stopped keeping track after that. | 从那以后我就没有继续记着了 |
[07:36] | Sure. Sure, okay. | 好 好吧 明白了 |
[07:37] | How about the rest of you? | 其他的诸位呢 |
[07:38] | 710 dollarinos. | 710块大洋 |
[07:41] | $856.32 | 856块零32分 |
[07:44] | okay, very specific. | 恩 蛮具体的 |
[07:45] | I’m sorry you guys, but I can’t pay that. | 抱歉啊各位 我真的还不了 |
[07:47] | It’s too much money. | 这钱太多我出不起 |
[07:48] | Why don’t you just take back the money you gave to Terry | 你干嘛不把还Terry的钱拿回来 |
[07:50] | and split it six ways. | 再分成六份呢 |
[07:51] | Then at least everyone gets something. | 至少每个人都能拿到一点了 |
[07:52] | Yeah, but Terry needs the money. | 不是不可以 但Terry需要这笔钱啊 |
[07:54] | For what? | 要这笔钱干嘛 |
[07:55] | Uh… | 那个吧 |
[07:56] | for… | 是为了 |
[07:57] | butt enhancement surgery. | 做丰臀手术 |
[07:59] | Smart. | 明智 |
[08:00] | That’s a real problem area for Terry. | Terry的臀部真的是重灾区 |
[08:02] | – Yeah. – What? | – 对 – 等等你说啥 |
[08:02] | What? | 啥 |
[08:03] | I am not having butt enhancement surgery. | 我没打算做丰臀手术 |
[08:05] | Nor do I need it! | 我也不需要做 |
[08:06] | Okay, so split up the money. | 那好啊 赶紧把钱分了 |
[08:08] | No, no, no. How about this? | 不不不 这样行不行 |
[08:10] | I’ll work off my debt to each of you. | 我给你们干活抵债 |
[08:12] | How’s that sound? I’ll do anything you want. | 怎么样 想让我干什么都可以 |
[08:14] | Anything? | 干什么都行吗 |
[08:16] | Am I the only one that was super creeped out by that? | 只有我被他的话吓得蛋疼菊紧吗 |
[08:18] | No, that was definitely creepy. | 不止是你 那话听起来真心蛋疼 |
[08:20] | Yeah, he wants you to do something real weird. | 没错 他想让你干些超诡异的事 |
[08:24] | Hello, partner! | 你好呀 搭档 |
[08:25] | Two coffees. | 两杯咖啡 |
[08:26] | Black for me. Milk for you. | 黑咖啡是我的 牛奶的是你的 |
[08:28] | You remembered how I like it! | 你还记得我的喜好 |
[08:29] | Yes, with milk. | 是的 要加牛奶 |
[08:31] | It’s just one ingredient. | 不过是一个配料而已 |
[08:32] | And you remembered it. | 但你却记住了 |
[08:33] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[08:34] | Anyway, no sign of Wilcox. | 总之 还没有发现Wilcox |
[08:36] | Maybe we should talk about deets of the case, | 我们是不是该深入分析一下案件 |
[08:39] | plan our next move, grab a little chow. | 计划接下来的步骤 顺便小搓一顿 |
[08:41] | No need. | 不用了 |
[08:42] | I brought these. | 我带了这些 |
[08:44] | Nutrition bricks. | 能量棒 |
[08:46] | I have original no-flavor and whole wheat no-flavor. | 我有原味无味款和全麦无味款 |
[08:52] | Nutrition bricks sound great. | 能量棒听起来很好呢 |
[08:55] | Or we could grab a little street meat. | 但是我们也可以在街头吃点肉呀 |
[08:58] | Kind of a classic stakeout food, but whatever. | 那才是跟踪期间的经典菜式 不过都随便吧 |
[09:02] | Huh. | 有意思 |
[09:03] | Meat. | 肉 |
[09:04] | From the street. | 在街头 |
[09:06] | Sounds like a fun treat. | 这个可以有 |
[09:10] | I’m a poet and didn’t even know i was rhyming those words. | 作为诗人的我 不经意间便押了个韵 |
[09:13] | But it happened anyway. | 反正已经都发生了 |
[09:15] | That’s a great idea, partner. | 好主意呀 搭档 |
[09:17] | Let’s grab some street meat. | 我们去街头吃肉吧 |
[09:19] | Okay! | 好嘞 |
[09:21] | How’s working your debt off going? | 你债还得如何了 |
[09:23] | Horrible. | 糟透了 |
[09:23] | Rosa’s making clean her motorcycle. | Rosa让我给她洗摩托车 |
[09:26] | Payback’s a bitch. | “还债即为报应” |
[09:27] | Ugh! So many great payback lines wasted on this. | 哎哟 这么多帅气的报应台词就全浪费在这儿了 |
[09:31] | Damn this bike’s muddy. | 这车真是脏得要死 |
[09:32] | And this isn’t even the worst thing I had to do. | 这还不是最要命的活儿呢 |
[09:34] | Gina made me call people and tell them she was dead | Gina让我打电话跟别人说她死了 |
[09:36] | to see how they’d react. | 就是要看看他们的反应 |
[09:38] | Is she crying? Is she crying? | 她哭了没 她哭了没 |
[09:39] | A little. | 有一点 |
[09:41] | You should be wailing, you stone cold bitch. | 你应该哭天抢地才是 你个冷血婊 |
[09:45] | Now call my other grandma. | 接下来给我另一个祖母打电话 |
[09:48] | And then there was Scully. | 还有Scully |
[09:49] | Lower. | 再往下 |
[09:52] | Lower. | 再往下 |
[09:52] | I’m at your butt. | 我都碰到你屁股了 |
[09:54] | Lower! | 再往下 |
[09:54] | Apparently he holds his stress in the b-cheeks. | 他的屁股蛋子明显需要放松一下了 |
[09:57] | Oh, God. | 我的老天 |
[09:58] | I’m so sorry. | 太抱歉了 |
[09:59] | Well, at least I can help you out. | 那我至少能帮你一把 |
[10:01] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[10:01] | That’ll only make people suspicious. | 这只会让别人起疑心 |
[10:03] | Besides, I don’t mind doing all these horrible things, | 而且 我并不介意做这些苦差事 |
[10:05] | ’cause I want to keep your secret safe. | 因为我要为你保守秘密 |
[10:06] | For you, and Sharon, and Miata. | 为了你 为了Sharon 为了Miata |
[10:09] | Works for a boy or a girl. | Miata这名字男女通用呢 |
[10:10] | Well, well, well, what are you hens clucking about? | 哟 哟 哟 你们俩在这儿嘀咕什么呢 |
[10:13] | What? Nothing. | 啥 什么都没有 |
[10:14] | What do you want, Boyle? | 你想干什么 Boyle |
[10:15] | To be paid back. | 找你讨债呀 |
[10:17] | I want you to wash my dogs. | 我想让你帮我给狗洗澡 |
[10:18] | Hm, why would I ask that | 哼 我明知道你讨厌狗 |
[10:20] | given that I know you hate my dogs? | 为什么还要让你干这种活呢 |
[10:22] | They hump everything. | 他们抓到什么都能干起来 |
[10:23] | They’re passionate! | 那不过是他们的热情 |
[10:24] | But you don’t have to wash them at all | 其实你也可以不洗他们 |
[10:27] | if you just tell me what’s going on here. | 前提是你告诉我你们刚刚在说什么 |
[10:29] | You two have a secret. | 你们俩之间有小秘密 |
[10:30] | I can smell it. | 我能嗅出来 |
[10:32] | Jason, not now. | Jason 现在不行 |
[10:33] | Down. | 坐下 |
[10:34] | Yuck. We don’t have a secret, all right? | 哎哟 我们没有秘密 好吗 |
[10:36] | Do we have a secret, Terry? | 我们之间有秘密吗 Terry |
[10:37] | If we did, it’s a secret from me. | 就算有 对我来说也是秘密 |
[10:42] | Okay then, wash my dogs. | 那好吧 那你就给我的狗洗澡吧 |
[10:43] | And be warned, they just watched Peabody and Sherman, | 警告你 他们刚看完<天才眼镜狗> |
[10:46] | so they’re extra horny. | 所以他们现在超级饥渴 |
[10:55] | Ah! Jason! | 啊 Jason |
[10:57] | Wait your turn! | 还没轮到你呢 |
[10:59] | I must say, this is quite good. | 这蛮好吃的 真的 |
[11:03] | Is this sauce for your chicken or my lamb? | 这酱是给你的鸡肉的还是给我的羊肉的 |
[11:05] | Hm. I don’t know. | 诶 我不清楚 |
[11:07] | Should we try it? | 要不要试试看 |
[11:08] | Let’s risk it. | 放胆一试吧 |
[11:10] | Here we go. Boom. | 走你 好嘞 |
[11:15] | It’s amazing. | 太好吃了 |
[11:17] | I don’t care for it. | 我不喜欢 |
[11:19] | But I tried! | 但我试了 |
[11:21] | And what a story for Kevin! | 又有新鲜事给Kevin讲了 |
[11:23] | So who was your partner | 在你抓住布鲁克林烧烤狂的时候 |
[11:24] | back when you caught the Brooklyn broiler? | 谁是你的搭档呀 |
[11:26] | Martin Ormankupp Martin Ormankupp. | |
[11:28] | He was a great partner. | 他是个好搭档 |
[11:29] | Smart, loyal, homophobic but not racist. | 聪明 忠诚 恐同但不搞种族歧视 |
[11:33] | In those days, that was pretty good. | 在那时候已经算是个好人了 |
[11:35] | Hm. How long did you work the case for? | 恩 那你们用了多久去解决那个案件呀 |
[11:37] | Martin Ormankupp and I tracked him for eight months. | Martin Ormankupp和我用了八个月跟踪他 |
[11:40] | Almost cost him his marriage to his wife, Heather Ormankupp. | 差点害得他和他老婆Heather Ormankupp离婚 |
[11:45] | Oh, sir, look! | 哦 长官 快看 |
[11:46] | Oh, this could be our man. Let’s go. | 这八成是我们要找的人 走吧 |
[11:51] | NYPD. We’re partners. | 纽约警局 我们是搭档 |
[11:52] | We’d like to ask you some questions. | 我们想问你几个问题 |
[11:55] | You’re not Richard Wilcox! | 你不是Richard Wilcox |
[11:56] | That’s my grandpa. He died a couple weeks ago. | 那是我的爷爷 他几周前刚刚去世 |
[11:59] | I’m just here cleaning out his shop. | 我只是来打扫他的店铺 |
[12:00] | Oh, no. Something wrong here. | 哦不 出岔子了 |
[12:02] | Oh, you think this punk is lying, partner? | 你觉得那个小混混在说谎吗 搭档 |
[12:04] | No. | 不是的 |
[12:05] | Something’s wrong in my intestine. | 是我的肠胃出岔子了 |
[12:07] | Due to the street meat. | 因为我吃了街头肉 |
[12:08] | – We must go now. – Okay. | – 我们赶紧走吧 – 好 |
[12:14] | Oh, okay. | 诶哟 好吧 |
[12:16] | All right, I’ll drive! | 好了 我来开车 |
[12:18] | Sir, we could find a public bathroom. | 长官 我们可以找个公共厕所解决吗 |
[12:20] | No! This is a very private emergency! | 不行 这可是很私人的紧急情况 |
[12:23] | Ah! | 啊 |
[12:28] | I’m going to the gym, | 我去健身房了 |
[12:28] | then Sharon is gonna take me to a dentist appointment. | 之后Sharon就带我去看牙医 |
[12:32] | Damn sarge, your teeth are messed up. | 可不嘛警长 你的牙都这样了 |
[12:34] | Listen up, everybody. | 听着 各位 |
[12:35] | I just forwarded you an email | 我刚刚转发给你们的邮件 |
[12:37] | about the suspect in those bodega robberies. | 是关于酒店盗窃案嫌疑犯的 |
[12:39] | Check it out. We’re gonna catch this guy. | 都看看 我们得把这人抓住 |
[12:43] | All right, let’s see here. | 好嘞 我们来看看 |
[12:44] | Hurricane? | Hurricane(飓风) |
[12:46] | Hurricane Jeffords Hurricane Jeffords. | |
[12:49] | Works for a boy or a girl. | 男女通用的名字 |
[12:50] | I know what’s going on Jake. | 我知道这是怎么回事了 Jake |
[12:52] | Uh, what? | 呃 什么怎么回事 |
[12:53] | About who? | 你说谁 |
[12:54] | With you and Terry. | 说的就是你和Terry |
[12:55] | The money, the private convos. | 那些钱 还有你们的那些悄悄话 |
[12:56] | I figured it out. | 我已经明白了 |
[12:57] | You stole my idea to open a bowling alley | 你剽窃了我开保龄球馆的创意 |
[12:59] | and you’re gonna do it with Terry. | 还想拿去跟Terry合作 |
[13:01] | Yup, that’s it. | 没错 就是这样 |
[13:02] | Jake. | Jake啊 |
[13:03] | Fingerholes was our idea. | “手指洞洞”可是我们的创意 |
[13:06] | I do not think it should be called fingerholes. | 我不觉得”手指洞洞”是个好名字 |
[13:07] | You’re not calling it fingerholes? | 你难道不想叫它”手指洞洞”吗 |
[13:10] | Good luck, pal. | 那么祝你好运了 老兄 |
[13:11] | Oh, my God! | 哦 我的天 |
[13:12] | Terry’s pregnant? | Terry有孩子了吗 |
[13:14] | What? How do you know that? | 什么 你怎么知道的 |
[13:15] | We all know. | 我们都知道了 |
[13:15] | You hit “Reply all” on the email, | 你发邮件时点了”回复所有” |
[13:17] | grandma Peralta. | Peralta大婶 |
[13:19] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[13:23] | Uh, good. Great. | 呃 好 太好了 |
[13:27] | The secret is out. | 全让你们知道了 |
[13:29] | I got humped by Jason for nothing. | 我白白让Jason干了一炮 |
[13:33] | Okay, yes. Terry is having another kid. | 好吧 没错 Terry又要有孩子了 |
[13:36] | We are pregnant. | 我们有孩子了 |
[13:37] | But that’s a secret. | 但这是个秘密 |
[13:38] | It’s way too soon to tell anyone. | 现在告诉别人还为时尚早 |
[13:40] | I only stumbled across it ’cause I’m such an amazing Detective. | 而我是凭借着出众的侦查能力才发现的这个秘密 |
[13:42] | Who accidentally hit “Reply all” | 点了”回复全部”的人也是你 |
[13:44] | Like some idiot on a brunch thread. | 就跟吃饱了撑的似的 |
[13:45] | Yeah, that. | 是是是 那事儿 |
[13:47] | But, look, Terry can’t know the secret is out. | 但是吧 Terry不能知道秘密被泄露了 |
[13:49] | He got the email too, boo. | 他也收到邮件了好吗 蠢货 |
[13:51] | Crap, you’re right. | 可恶 你说得对 |
[13:52] | All right, we just have to break into his email account | 那么 我们就只好黑进他的邮箱 |
[13:54] | and delete the message while he’s down at the gym. | 然后在他还在健身房那儿的时候把消息删了 |
[13:55] | Great, all right, here’s the plan. | 好的 那么 计划是这样的 |
[13:57] | I’ll go down there… | 我会下去找他 |
[13:58] | What are you gonna do, Jake? | 你该怎么办呢 Jake |
[13:58] | I’m obviously about to say. Okay? | 我这不是正要说呢吗 |
[14:01] | – I’ll go down there… – Sorry, Jake. | – 我会下去找他 – 抱歉啊 Jake |
[14:02] | I thought it was a call and response. | 还以为我们在玩你问我答 |
[14:03] | It’s not. Okay? | 没有 好吗 |
[14:04] | – I’ll go down there… – Are you mad at me? | – 我会下去找他 – 你在生我的气吗 |
[14:05] | Dude! Okay? | 哥们儿 别闹好不 |
[14:07] | Here’s the plan. | 计划是这样的 |
[14:08] | I’ll go down to the gym | 我下去到健身房里 |
[14:09] | and have Terry take me through his workout. | 叫Terry带我一起做运动 |
[14:10] | You guys get savant from I.T. | 你们则要从IT部门请个专家来 |
[14:11] | to help you hack into his account. | 帮助你们黑进他的邮箱 |
[14:13] | If anything goes wrong, Scully, fake a heart attack. | 一旦出了差错 Scully就装心脏病发 |
[14:15] | What are you thinking? | 那你觉得哪样比较好 |
[14:16] | Classic angina, or something sexier, | 典型心绞痛 或者来点更性感的 |
[14:19] | like um, myocardial infarction? | 比如 心肌梗塞 |
[14:21] | Just drop down onto the ground and wiggle. | 你只要倒地抽搐就好了 |
[14:24] | I’m gonna nail this. | 交给我你放心 |
[14:29] | You’re back so soon. | 你们这么快就回来啦 |
[14:30] | Did you catch your guy? | 抓到犯人了吗 |
[14:31] | No, he was dead. So I’ll never catch him. | 没 他死了 因此我永远都不可能抓住他 |
[14:32] | Also, Amy bought us tainted meat and now I have diarrhea. | 另外 归功于Amy买的不卫生的肉 我得一泻千里了 |
[14:37] | Oof. | 不妙哦 |
[14:42] | Hey, Terry. | 嘿 Terry |
[14:44] | You get my email? | 你收到我的邮件了吗 |
[14:46] | About how I was coming down here? | 说我要来这找你 |
[14:48] | No, I haven’t checked my phone. | 不 我还没来得及看手机 |
[14:49] | Oh, no need. | 噢 不用了 |
[14:51] | I just wanted to make sure you were here, you know? | 我只是想确保你人在这儿 |
[14:53] | You know how I like to have a weight-mate. | 你知道我有多喜欢和小伙伴一起健身 |
[14:54] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[14:55] | I have never seen you in the gym. | 我从没见你来过健身房 |
[14:57] | What? | 啥 |
[14:58] | I basically live here. | 我都快算是住在这了 |
[14:59] | I’m a regular gym dandy. | 我可是个定期健身的大帅比 |
[15:01] | Besides, I gotta get into shape | 再说 我得练出点肌肉来 |
[15:03] | for all the godfathering I’m gonna do. | 为了我的教父事业而奋斗 |
[15:04] | I mean, how am I gonna throw our baby up into the air | 我是说 要怎么用这两根面条臂 |
[15:06] | with these noodle arms? | 来把宝宝抛高高呢 |
[15:07] | Good point. | 有道理 |
[15:08] | So take me through your workout, man. | 带我一起健身吧 伙计 |
[15:10] | Rip me up, you know? | 操练起来 |
[15:11] | Let’s rip it out. | 大显神威 |
[15:12] | Time to rip it down! | 是时候该”背水一练”了 |
[15:14] | Those aren’t gym terms. | 那些并不是健身术语 |
[15:16] | And I don’t think you could handle my workout. | 我也不觉得你能承受我的训练量 |
[15:17] | Oh, wow. | 啊哦 |
[15:18] | Sounds like a challenge to me. | 听上去像是在挑衅我啊 |
[15:20] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[15:22] | I got you. | 我拿住了 |
[15:23] | – Ready? – Yup. | – 准备好了 – 是的 |
[15:24] | Oh, my God! So heavy! | 嗷 老天 太重了 |
[15:25] | This will crack his password, but it could take an hour. | 这玩意能破解他的密码 但要花上一个小时 |
[15:29] | No way Jake keeps up with Terry for that long. | Jake没法拖住Terry那么久的 |
[15:31] | Have you seen Terry? | 你见过Terry啥样吗 |
[15:33] | Well there’s nothing we can do on it. | 但我们对此束手无策 |
[15:34] | Unless you can guess the sarge’s password. | 除非你们能猜中警长的密码 |
[15:36] | – “Big muscles”? – Nope. | – “肌肉狂魔” – 不对 |
[15:37] | That’s your first guess? “Big muscles”? | 那就是你的首选答案吗 “肌肉狂魔” |
[15:39] | Try his wife’s name, Sharon. | 试试用他老婆的名字 Sharon |
[15:41] | – Nope. – Sharon1. | – 错误 – Sharon1 |
[15:42] | – Nope. – Sharon2. | – 错误 – Sharon2 |
[15:43] | – Nope. – Sharon3. | – 错误 – Sharon3 |
[15:45] | – Nope. – This is stupid. | – 还是错误 – 这事蠢透了 |
[15:46] | Come on! Push it! | 快点 举起来 |
[15:47] | Push it! | 使劲举 |
[15:49] | Five! | 第五个 |
[15:51] | Ah! Oh, man. | 哎哟 哎哟我去 |
[15:53] | This is almost too easy. | 这也太简单了 |
[15:55] | Are you crying? | 你这是在哭吗 |
[15:56] | No. That’s eyeball sweat. | 才不 那是我眼睛在流汗 |
[15:58] | All right. Let’s wrap this up. | 好了 该收工了 |
[15:59] | I gotta call Sharon and get back to work. | 我得去打个电话给Sharon 然后重回工作了 |
[16:01] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 |
[16:02] | Hey, I thought you said | 嘿 我记得你说过 |
[16:04] | this was gonna be a challenge, huh? | 这会是个挑战 对吧 |
[16:05] | This has been a cakewalk so far. | 但到现在为止都还是易如反掌 |
[16:08] | Oh, you want me to make this harder? | 你想让我再加大强度 |
[16:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:11] | That is what I want. | 那就是我想要的 |
[16:12] | More harder exercise. | 更多更猛的训练 |
[16:13] | Look, sarge! | 瞧 警长 |
[16:15] | I’ve burnt 200 calories. | 我已经燃烧了200卡路里了 |
[16:17] | That’s your heart rate. | 那是你的心率 |
[16:18] | Yeah. That checks out. | 是哦 那就对了 |
[16:20] | Come on, Jack, ten more minutes. | 加把劲 Jake 再来十分钟 |
[16:23] | I think we should stop now, Peralta. | 我想就到此为止吧 Peralta |
[16:25] | No, no. I’m still good. | 不不 我还行呢 |
[16:26] | Check this out. | 瞧这个 |
[16:27] | Right hook, right hook, uppercut. | 右勾拳 右勾拳 上勾拳 |
[16:32] | My arms don’t seem to be responding to my brain anymore. | 看起来我的手臂已经不听大脑使唤了 |
[16:36] | Nope. | 错误 |
[16:37] | Ugh! God, I hate how hard it is | 呃 该死 真是恨死了 |
[16:39] | to guess other people’s passwords. | 猜中别人的密码居然这么难 |
[16:41] | Wait! Everyone, wait! | 等等 大伙 等一下 |
[16:43] | Try “Yogurt.” | 试试”酸奶” |
[16:48] | We’re in! | 进去了 |
[16:50] | Terry loves yogurt. | Terry爱死酸奶了 |
[16:52] | Come on, Jake! Let’s go! | 加油 Jake 上啊 |
[16:53] | So how much blood do you usually have in your mouth | 你平常干这个的时候嘴里一般会有 |
[16:55] | when you do this? | 多大一口老血呢 |
[16:56] | None. | 一点也没有 |
[17:00] | Great, I’m done. | 棒极了 我不干了 |
[17:01] | Great workout, sarge. | 这回健身棒极了 警长 |
[17:05] | Ah, Boyle, I need to throw away this piece of paper | Boyle 我得扔掉这张纸 |
[17:07] | but I can’t move my body. | 但我动不了了 |
[17:08] | On it, Jakey. | 马上来 Jakey |
[17:09] | It’s show time, here we go. | 该是大展身手的时候了 |
[17:11] | I love this, we’re like Batman and Alfred. | 我爱死这事了 我们就像是蝙蝠侠和他的管家Alfred |
[17:14] | You’d rather be Alfred than Robin? | 你宁愿当Alfred也不愿当Robin |
[17:15] | He has access to the batcave, plus, he gets to drive | 管家能进入蝙蝠洞 此外 他还能够 |
[17:18] | all of Batman’s girlfriends home and dish. | 开车送蝙蝠侠所有的女友回家 还负责饭菜 |
[17:20] | Doy. | 当然喽 |
[17:22] | Oh, hey! How are you Mrs. Sarge? | 嗨 你好吗 警长夫人 |
[17:24] | You look normal. | 你看起来一如既往 |
[17:25] | Hi, Jake. Charles. | 嗨 Jake Charles |
[17:28] | Uh, hold on, honey. | 呃 稍等 甜心 |
[17:29] | I gotta check my emails and then I’ll be ready to go. | 我得先看看我的邮箱 然后就可以走了 |
[17:42] | Okay, all set. | 好了 都搞定了 |
[17:44] | All right, have fun. | 太好了 玩得开心点 |
[17:45] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[17:46] | Sergeant Jeffords. Sharon. | Jeffords警长 还有Sharon |
[17:47] | The Captain’s back? When he get back? | 警监咋回来了 他啥时候回来的 |
[17:49] | Turn me around! | 快把我转过去 |
[17:49] | I’m not feeling well. | 我方才身体不适 |
[17:50] | I have an appointment at the restroom | 刚跟盥洗室约了个会 |
[17:52] | but I gather congratulations are in order. | 但我还是得献上我的祝福 |
[17:54] | For what? | 祝福什么 |
[17:54] | Oh, Peralta sent everyone in the office | Peralta刚刚给办公室里的每个人 |
[17:56] | an email about what to name your new baby. | 都发了封关于给你新宝宝命名的邮件 |
[17:58] | For what it’s worth, I really like the name Todd. | 无论如何 我都挺喜欢Todd这个名字的 |
[18:02] | Terrence, what is he talking about? | Terrence 他在说什么呢 |
[18:04] | Yeah, Peralta! What is he talking about? | 是哦 Peralta 他在说什么呢 |
[18:09] | Hey. | 这个嘛 |
[18:11] | Scully! Now! | Scully 就是现在 |
[18:13] | Oh, no! He’s having a heart attack! | 哦不 他心脏病发了 |
[18:16] | This is a man’s life, you calloused bastards! | 那是个活生生的人啊 你们这帮冷血动物 |
[18:22] | Terry, I am so sorry. | Terry 我很抱歉 |
[18:25] | You should be sorry. | 你是该觉得抱歉 |
[18:26] | Should I get out of here | 我是该出去吗 |
[18:27] | or should I just fade into the background | 还是说 我淡化成背景就好 |
[18:29] | until you need me to wheel you out? | 直到你需要我把你推出去 |
[18:31] | I’ll fade. I’ll fade. | 我这就渐隐 渐隐 |
[18:33] | You promised you wouldn’t tell anyone. | 你答应我你不会告诉任何人的 |
[18:35] | I know, but I can’t help it if everyone in this precinct | 我知道 但这警局里的所有人都是神探的话 |
[18:38] | is a brilliant Detective. | 我也没办法啊 |
[18:39] | You emailed them all! | 但你发了群邮件 |
[18:41] | With your email! | 还是用你的邮箱 |
[18:42] | To their emails! | 发到了他们的邮箱 |
[18:43] | Okay, yes, that was one fact that may have helped them crack the case, | 是的 没错 那是帮助他们破解谜题的关键事实 |
[18:46] | but Boyle was closing in. | 但Boyle当时已经快发现了 |
[18:48] | I was actually way off. | 其实还差得远呢 |
[18:50] | All my theories were bowling alley related. | 我的一切理论都只和保龄球有关 |
[18:52] | Fading, fading again. | 再次渐隐 淡出 |
[18:55] | Look, I know I messed up. | 听着 我知道我搞砸了 |
[18:56] | But it was an honest mistake. | 但那真是个无心之过 |
[18:57] | I promise you, I was taking it seriously. | 我发誓 我是很认真的对待这事的 |
[19:00] | What was the email you sent everyone about? | 你给所有人发的那封邮件里讲了什么 |
[19:01] | How you should name your kid hurricane. | 说你该给你的孩子起名叫飓风 |
[19:04] | Wheel him out, Charles. | 推他出去 Charles |
[19:06] | Wait. | 等下 |
[19:07] | Does this mean I can’t be the godfather? | 这是说我不能做教父了吗 |
[19:09] | I said wheel him out. | 我说了 推他出去 |
[19:10] | You can be my godfather, Jake. | 你可以做我的教父啊 Jake |
[19:11] | You’re older than me! | 可你比我老啊 |
[19:16] | Captain? How are you feeling? | 警监 你感觉怎么样 |
[19:18] | Better today. | 今天好多了 |
[19:19] | I even managed to eat some plain toast this morning. | 我今早还试着吃了点原味吐司呢 |
[19:22] | Smart. | 机智 |
[19:23] | Something bland. | 吃点清淡的 |
[19:24] | That’s my favorite breakfast. | 那是我最爱的早餐 |
[19:25] | Right. | 是哦 |
[19:27] | Sir, I’m sorry. | 警监 我很抱歉 |
[19:29] | I wanted to be a great partner. | 我想要当个好点的搭档 |
[19:32] | A Martin Ormankupp. | 另一个Martin Ormankupp |
[19:33] | But instead, I was the partner who made you sick. | 但我却成了让你腹泻的搭档 |
[19:36] | Can I tell you something about Martin Ormankupp? | 我能跟你说点关于Martin的事吗 |
[19:39] | On our second day as partners, | 我们开始搭档的第二天 |
[19:40] | Martin Ormankupp was kicked in the crotch by a police horse. | 他就被一匹警马爆了裆 |
[19:43] | Not what I was expecting you to say. | 万万没想到你要说这个 |
[19:44] | Of all the cases that we worked, that moment was the one | 在我们合办的所有案子当中 那一刻是 |
[19:46] | that bonded us the most. | 最让我们紧密相连的 |
[19:48] | Because that’s what we laughed about. | 因为那成了我们之间的笑料 |
[19:50] | After his surgery and months long rehab. | 在他历经了手术和数月的复健之后 |
[19:52] | It was a terrible ordeal for both Martin | 对Martin和他夫人Heather来说 |
[19:54] | and Heather Ormankupp. | 都是段惨痛的时光 |
[19:55] | Mm. So you think we can laugh about me poisoning you? | 所以你觉得我们能把我给你下毒这事当做笑料 |
[20:01] | Yes, I do. | 没错 |
[20:02] | Someday. | 在未来某天 |
[20:03] | Perhaps over street meat. | 没准就是在吃完路边摊之后 |
[20:07] | Sir, did you just laugh? | 警监 你刚刚是笑了吗 |
[20:08] | Uproariously. | 那是放声大笑 |
[20:09] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[20:11] | It’s happening. | 这真的发生了 |
[20:13] | Yup. | 遵命 |
[20:15] | Here, sarge. | 警长 给 |
[20:16] | It’s the rest of the money I owe you. | 这是我余下的欠款 |
[20:18] | 1,237 bucks. | 1237元 |
[20:19] | I thought you already drained your bank account. | 我还以为你已经榨干了你的银行账户了呢 |
[20:21] | I sold my car. | 我把车卖了 |
[20:22] | It’s not a big deal. | 没关系的 |
[20:24] | Oh, my God! This is such a huge deal! | 噢我的天啊 这事关系大了去了 |
[20:29] | I can’t un-tell your secret. | 我不该泄露你的秘密 |
[20:30] | The best I can do is make sure no one talks about it | 我能做的就是确保接下来的四个星期里 |
[20:32] | for the next four weeks and pay back your money, so. | 没人谈论这事 外加还上你的钱 就这样 |
[20:36] | Jake, hold up. | Jake 等一下 |
[20:37] | Yeah? | 咋啦 |
[20:39] | I was wondering if you still wanted to be the godfather. | 我在想 你是否还愿意当教父 |
[20:42] | Wait, seriously? | 等会儿 你说真的 |
[20:44] | Yes! Of course! | 没错 当然 |
[20:45] | That would be amazing. | 那真是太棒了 |
[20:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[20:48] | I’m gonna be such a good godfather. | 我一定会做一个超棒的教父 |
[20:50] | You’ll see. I’m gonna be like… | 你会看到我像这样 |
[20:51] | “What’s the matter with you? Be a man!” | “你这是怎么搞的 你得做个男子汉” |
[20:53] | You know? | 你懂我意思吧 |
[20:54] | You know, obviously I wouldn’t scream that at the baby. | 显然 我不会朝着宝宝大吼大叫的 |
[20:57] | That was a bad quote to choose. | 这句引用的不太合适 |
[20:58] | But you get what I’m saying. | 但你明白我要说的意思 |
[20:59] | Yeah, look, that kid is gonna | 没错 听着 孩子跟你在一起 |
[21:02] | have a lot of fun hanging out with you. | 会得到不少乐趣的 |
[21:03] | But I also know that if anything happened to me and Sharon, | 但我也明白 一旦我和Sharon出了什么事 |
[21:07] | you’re responsible enough to raise the little guy. | 你一定会担负起养育这孩子的责任 |
[21:11] | Wait, | 等会儿 |
[21:12] | that’s what a godfather does? | 那是教父的职责吗 |
[21:14] | I mean, I knew that. | 我是说 我当然知道 |
[21:16] | I can handle it! | 交给我吧 |
[21:18] | Just real quick, what’s a good book | 那么问题来了 你有没有 |
[21:19] | on parenting that you could recommend. | 比较推荐的育儿书籍 |
[21:20] | Or better yet, what’s a good movie on parenting? | 或者说 育儿电影哪家强啊 |
[21:22] | Terry Terry? | |
[21:24] | Seriously, I have no idea what to do! | 说真的 我根本不知道要干啥啊 |
[21:27] | Oh, wait! | 哦 对哦 |
[21:28] | Yahoo! Answers. | 雅虎提问帮你忙 |