| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | The muggings were confined to Cabot Street. | 这伙抢劫犯多在卡伯特街作案 | 
| [00:03] | They began over two months ago… | 他们是在两个多月前开始的 | 
| [00:04] | Just like this briefing did. | 就像这次简报会一样 | 
| [00:06] | Please go to charisma class. | 你能去培训下你的个人魅力吗 | 
| [00:07] | I’m here. I’m here. Sorry, Charles. | 我来了 我来了 抱歉 Charles | 
| [00:09] | No, Jake. | 别 Jake | 
| [00:10] | Never apologize for making an amazing entrance. | 这么炫酷的入场就不用道歉了 | 
| [00:12] | My power went out last night, | 我家昨晚停电了 | 
| [00:14] | and my alarm didn’t go off. | 闹钟没有响 | 
| [00:15] | Your alarm is power-dependent? | 你的闹钟是插电的吗 | 
| [00:17] | You brought this on yourself, son. | 那你这是自作自受了 小子 | 
| [00:18] | The point is, it will not happen again. | 关键是 绝对下不为例 | 
| [00:20] | Carry on. | 继续吧 | 
| [00:22] | Sorry I’m late, Sarge. | 抱歉 我迟到了 警长 | 
| [00:23] | No hot water this morning. | 早上没有热水了 | 
| [00:24] | But I’m here, ready to go. | 不过我来了 整装待发 | 
| [00:27] | Will cause no further distractions. | 不会再影响你们了 | 
| [00:30] | – Sorry, sorry, sorry. – Seriously? | – 抱歉 抱歉 抱歉 – 不是吧 | 
| [00:31] | What is your excuse today? | 今天又是什么借口 | 
| [00:33] | More bad luck. | 霉运连连 | 
| [00:34] | My car ran out of gas, | 我的车没油了 | 
| [00:35] | and then my clothes disappeared from the Laundromat. | 洗衣店的衣服还莫名消失了 | 
| [00:37] | I had to beg one of my neighbors to loan me some of his. | 我得去求我邻居给我借几件他的衣服 | 
| [00:39] | You never told us Sinbad lives in your building. | 你可没说过辛巴达住在你们楼里 | 
| [00:41] | If Sinbad lived in my building, | 如果辛巴达住在我们楼里 | 
| [00:42] | I would have a tattoo on my forehead | 我会在额头上纹个纹身 | 
| [00:43] | that said “Sinbad lives in my building.” | 写上”辛巴达住在我们楼里” | 
| [00:46] | I’m here, I’m here, I’m here, | 我来了 我来了 我来了 | 
| [00:48] | and I’m a half an hour early. | 还早到一个半小时 | 
| [00:50] | That’s right, my string of bad luck has finally come to an end. | 没错 一连串的霉运终于结束了 | 
| [00:53] | Peralta, you failed your drug test. | Peralta 你的药检没有通过 | 
| [00:54] | There were traces of cocaine and methamphetamines found in your urine. | 你的尿液里面检测到了可卡因和冰毒 | 
| [00:57] | What? | 什么 | 
| [01:18] | Captain, this is insane. | 警监 这简直是扯蛋 | 
| [01:20] | I don’t do drugs. | 我不嗑药的 | 
| [01:22] | I mean, sure, a couple of my teeth are loose, | 我确实有几颗牙有点松 | 
| [01:23] | but that’s from dental neglect, not meth. | 但那是因为没看牙医 不是吸毒 | 
| [01:26] | Yeah, those tests are unreliable. | 对呀 那些检测根本不可信 | 
| [01:27] | Okay, let’s not blame “Tests.” | 好了 先别怪检测 | 
| [01:29] | I believe in you, Jake, | 我相信你的 Jake | 
| [01:30] | but come on, he’s going after tests. | 但是你看他 怪检测也太离谱了 | 
| [01:32] | Sir, listen: | 长官 听我说 | 
| [01:33] | the missing laundry, the hot water, | 衣服丢了 没热水 | 
| [01:34] | the power, the gas, | 没电 没油 | 
| [01:35] | now this? | 现在又是这事 | 
| [01:36] | This is not bad luck, it’s a pattern. | 这不是倒霉了 这是有关联的 | 
| [01:38] | Someone’s trying to sabotage me. | 有人在搞我 | 
| [01:40] | And who would want to do that? | 谁会这么做呢 | 
| [01:41] | Probably someone I put away. | 可能是我抓过的犯人 | 
| [01:42] | It’s the only explanation. | 这是唯一的解释了 | 
| [01:43] | Or you didn’t pay your bills | 或者是你没交电费 | 
| [01:44] | and you only put a quarter gallon of gas in your tank | 油箱里面没有加满油 | 
| [01:45] | ’cause you wanted to spend the rest on mini-mart beef jerky. | 因为你想省点钱去超市买牛肉干 | 
| [01:48] | Wrong, I buy my jerky online | 错 我只在网上买牛肉干 | 
| [01:49] | from the world’s top jerkmasters, | 从世界顶级牛肉干(撸管)大师店里 | 
| [01:51] | so it looks like you need to update your jerk Rolodex, | 看起来你要升级下你的牛肉干收藏夹了 | 
| [01:53] | which is not as dirty as it sounds. | 我不是故意开黄腔 | 
| [01:55] | Anyway, I can prove that I filled up my tank, all right? | 话说回来 我能证明我加满油箱了 | 
| [01:57] | I even have a receipt, | 我连发票都有 | 
| [01:58] | because I keep all my receipts | 因为我一直存着发票 | 
| [02:01] | like a mature adult person. | 像一个成熟的成年人一样 | 
| [02:03] | Laser tag, | 激光枪 | 
| [02:05] | wheelie shoes, | 轮滑鞋 | 
| [02:06] | remote control monster truck, | 遥控怪物卡车 | 
| [02:08] | aha! | 啊哈 | 
| [02:09] | Gas station. | 加油站 | 
| [02:10] | Someone drained my tank. | 有人抽了我的汽油 | 
| [02:11] | Okay, I know you don’t do drugs, | 好吧 我知道你不嗑药 | 
| [02:12] | so maybe there is something to what you’re saying. | 所以有可能是你所说的原因 | 
| [02:15] | I’ll talk to One Police Plaza and arrange an appeal. | 我会和总部谈谈 安排上诉 | 
| [02:17] | I’ll also put someone on this sabotage theory. | 我也会叫人调查是否存在蓄意陷害 | 
| [02:20] | I got it. | 我来 | 
| [02:21] | Jake, when I find whoever did this to you, | Jake 等我找到是谁敢这么对你 | 
| [02:22] | I’m gonna rip out their eyeballs and fill their sockets… | 我就扣掉他们的眼珠子 给他们眼窝里装满 | 
| [02:24] | I think you might be too close to this. | 你和Jake关系太近 不适合调查这个 | 
| [02:26] | Copy that. | 了解 | 
| [02:27] | Santiago, Diaz: look into it. | Santiago Diaz 你们负责 | 
| [02:28] | Noice. | 很好 | 
| [02:29] | In the meantime, Peralta, you’re suspended. | 在这期间 Peralta 你被停职了 | 
| [02:31] | I’m gonna need you to hand in your badge and gun. | 你得把警徽和配枪交上来 | 
| [02:33] | All right, fine, you can have my badge and gun, | 好吧 警徽和配枪给你 | 
| [02:34] | but we’re doing it in your office | 但是我要在你办公室里给你 | 
| [02:35] | so I can slam them down on your desk | 这样我就能摔在你桌子上 | 
| [02:37] | and yell out, “The system stinks!” | 喊一句 “体制真是腐败” | 
| [02:38] | Actually, the procedure is to bring your gun and badge | 其实 按程序你要把警徽和配枪 | 
| [02:40] | down to the equipment room on the second floor, | 带去二楼的设备室 | 
| [02:41] | fill out form 452-underscore-J, | 填好452_J表格 | 
| [02:44] | hand said form in to the inventory clerk, | 把表格送去给盘存员 | 
| [02:46] | and then receive a claim check through interoffice mail. | 通过内部邮箱接收存放证 | 
| [02:48] | The system stinks! | 体制真是腐败 | 
| [02:50] | Hey, Boyle, | 嗨 Boyle | 
| [02:52] | any progress with that extortion case | 你和Jake办的那个 | 
| [02:53] | you and Jake have been working on? | 敲诈案有进展了嘛 | 
| [02:55] | No, I’ve just been going over his notes. | 没有 我一直在研究他的笔记 | 
| [02:57] | Look how cool and illegible his handwriting is. | 他的字迹真是又酷又潦草 | 
| [03:00] | Oh, I wish I could be that free. | 噢 真希望我的字也能这么随性潇洒 | 
| [03:01] | But you know me, ever the calligrapher. | 不过你也知道我 不是什么书法家 | 
| [03:03] | Yeah, well, I thought you might need a little more manpower. | 是啊 那个 我觉得你可能需要一点人手 | 
| [03:07] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [03:07] | So I’m assigning you a new partner. | 所以我要给你分配一个新搭档 | 
| [03:10] | Actually, partners. | 其实不只一个 | 
| [03:12] | Yep, there’s definitely something in there. | 对 里面肯定是有东西 | 
| [03:14] | Looks like a peanut. | 像是个花生 | 
| [03:15] | Bet it’s a cashew. | 我打赌是颗腰果 | 
| [03:17] | You’re on. | 赌就赌 | 
| [03:18] | No, Sarge, come on! | 别 警长 不要 | 
| [03:20] | They’re terrible. | 他们太糟糕了 | 
| [03:21] | Stop exaggerating, Boyle. | 别夸大其词 Boyle | 
| [03:23] | They’re good detectives. | 他们可是好警探 | 
| [03:25] | They’re fine. | 很不错的 | 
| [03:26] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 | 
| [03:27] | I pushed it in deeper. | 被我戳得更深了 | 
| [03:29] | They’re all we got. | 只有他们了 | 
| [03:30] | Sir, | 长官 | 
| [03:32] | Gina’s dance concert was last night. | Gina的舞会是在昨天晚上 | 
| [03:35] | Right. | 对啊 | 
| [03:37] | The Dancy Reagan performance. | 那个”舞动里根”(音似南希·里根)表演 | 
| [03:39] | I’ve been so preoccupied with Peralta’s drug test, | 我光想着Peralta药检的事 | 
| [03:41] | it totally slipped my mind. | 把这个给忘了 | 
| [03:42] | Me too. | 我也是 | 
| [03:43] | But don’t worry. | 不过别担心 | 
| [03:44] | I told her we were there. | 我告诉她我们去了 | 
| [03:46] | Was your favorite move “The Gull”? | 你最喜欢的舞步是不是”海鸥步” | 
| [03:48] | Or was it “Space Bubbles”? | 还是”太空泡泡” | 
| [03:50] | Oh, I loved them both! | 噢 我两个都喜欢 | 
| [03:52] | I’m a bubble man | 我喜欢泡泡 | 
| [03:54] | and a gull man! | 也喜欢海鸥 | 
| [03:56] | You lied to her? | 你对她说谎了 | 
| [03:57] | Like a pro. | 天衣无缝 | 
| [03:58] | I couldn’t hurt her feelings. | 我不想伤害她的感情 | 
| [04:00] | She really wanted us to be there. | 她真的很希望我们出席 | 
| [04:01] | Well, I wish you hadn’t involved me in your deception. | 好吧 希望你扯谎的时候没有提到我 | 
| [04:04] | I maintain a strict code of integrity. | 我严格遵守诚信准则 | 
| [04:08] | Come on, Captain. | 别这样 警监 | 
| [04:09] | You never told a white lie to make a person feel better? | 你难道没有为了让别人开心说过善意的谎言么 | 
| [04:11] | I only lie when someone’s safety is at risk. | 我只会在有人性命攸关的时候说谎 | 
| [04:15] | Or if a juvenile aged eight years or younger | 或者一个八岁或者更小的小孩 | 
| [04:17] | asks about Santa Claus. | 问起圣诞老人的时候 | 
| [04:18] | In which case… | 你怎么说的 | 
| [04:19] | I feed them some reassuring pap | 我使用了逻辑上无法证伪 | 
| [04:21] | about the logical impossibility of proving a negative. | 的安全辞令去应对他们 | 
| [04:24] | It’s sentimental drivel, | 一些柔情的傻话 | 
| [04:26] | but they eat it up. | 但是他们买账了 | 
| [04:27] | So… | 所以说 | 
| [04:30] | does this mean you’re gonna blow up my spot | 你的意思是你会拆我的台 | 
| [04:33] | and tell Gina the truth? | 告诉Gina事实吗 | 
| [04:34] | If she asks me, then yes, | 要是她问起来 那么是的 | 
| [04:36] | I suppose I will have to blow your spot right up. | 我想我会毫不犹豫地拆了你的台 | 
| [04:41] | Okay, this is everyone I could think of | 好了 这是我能想到的 | 
| [04:43] | who would want to mess with my life. | 想给我捣乱的人 | 
| [04:44] | Perps, people I’ve testified against, | 罪犯 我作证指控的人 | 
| [04:46] | the old guy who lived underneath me | 我学江南Style舞步的时候 | 
| [04:47] | when I was learning the Gangnam Style dance. | 住在我楼下的老头 | 
| [04:49] | Wow, you’ve pissed off a lot of people. | 哇 你可是惹了不少人 | 
| [04:50] | Well, that’s what happens when you live out loud, Rosa. | 好吧 你要是活的太风光就会这样 Rosa | 
| [04:53] | We need to look into the power outage and hot water. | 我们需要查一下停电和停热水的原因 | 
| [04:55] | Do you have proof you pay your bills? | 你能证明你交过费了吗 | 
| [04:56] | Are you serious? | 开什么玩笑 | 
| [04:58] | Guys, this is not my fault. | 姑娘们 这不是我的错 | 
| [04:59] | My reputation is being sabotaged | 有个小子在破坏 | 
| [05:01] | by some guy. | 我的名声 | 
| [05:02] | Or girl, you know. | 或者是姑娘 | 
| [05:03] | Monsters can be women too. | 姑娘也可能是怪兽 | 
| [05:05] | Super progressive attitude, Jake. | 真是进步的思想啊 Jake | 
| [05:06] | Look, we are on your side. | 听着 我们站在你这边 | 
| [05:08] | It’s just, you’re not the most responsible person. | 不过这事不由你来负责 | 
| [05:09] | We have to do our job. | 这个要由我们来做 | 
| [05:10] | All right, fine. You can see my bank records. | 好吧 你们可以看我的银行记录 | 
| [05:12] | But I always pay my power bill. | 不过我一直有交电费 | 
| [05:14] | Often late. | 经常晚交 | 
| [05:15] | One time in person with Canadian pennies. | 有次自己用加拿大硬币自己去交的 | 
| [05:18] | Oh, my God, talking about your finances | 噢 老天 谈你的经济状况 | 
| [05:19] | makes me sweat behind the knees. | 让我直冒冷汗 | 
| [05:21] | Nice. | 不错 | 
| [05:22] | Hey, speaking of funky smells, | 嘿 说到异味 | 
| [05:23] | should we start this investigation | 我们应该开始从 | 
| [05:24] | at the urinalysis lab? | 尿检实验室开始调查吗 | 
| [05:25] | Hmm? Take a trip to the old pee factory? | 嗯 去参观一下老尿液工厂 | 
| [05:27] | Jake, you’re suspended. | Jake 你被停职了 | 
| [05:29] | Just go home, have a beer, and smash something. | 回家去 喝杯啤酒 砸点东西 | 
| [05:31] | That’s what I’d do. | 我一般都这样 | 
| [05:31] | Or take advantage of this amazing city. | 或者好好欣赏一下这个美妙的城市 | 
| [05:33] | Go sightseeing. | 去观光 | 
| [05:34] | MoMA has an exhibit I’m dying to see. | 我超级想去看现代美术馆的一个展览 | 
| [05:36] | It’s all about office chair design. | 是关于办公室座椅设计的 | 
| [05:37] | Oh! | 噢 | 
| [05:39] | Look, I know technically I’m not supposed to help out, | 听着 我知道按规矩我不能插手 | 
| [05:41] | but rules are made to be broken. | 但是规则就是用来被打破的 | 
| [05:43] | They were made to be followed. | 规则是用来被遵守的 | 
| [05:44] | Nothing is made to be broken. | 没有啥是用来被打破的 | 
| [05:45] | Uh, pinatas. | 呃 糖果彩罐 | 
| [05:46] | – Glow sticks. – Karate boards. | – 荧光棒 – 跆拳道板 | 
| [05:47] | Spaghetti when you have a small pot. | 用小锅煮的意大利面 | 
| [05:49] | Rules. | 规矩 | 
| [05:49] | Look, someone’s messing with my life here. | 听着 有人在给我捣鬼 | 
| [05:51] | I thought you guys had my back. | 我以为你们会帮助我 | 
| [05:52] | We do. | 我们帮你 | 
| [05:54] | But seriously, you can’t come with us. | 不过说真的 你不能和我们一起来 | 
| [05:55] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [05:57] | Fine. I get it. | 好 我懂了 | 
| [05:58] | Protocol’s protocol. | 规矩就是规矩 | 
| [06:00] | I’m gonna go check out that office chair design exhibit | 我去那个现代美术馆的 | 
| [06:02] | at the MoMA. | 办公室座椅展览看看 | 
| [06:06] | Rosa Amy Rosa? Amy? | |
| [06:07] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们来这里干什么 | 
| [06:09] | Our non-suspended jobs. | 来做我们没有被停的工作 | 
| [06:10] | You’re not supposed to be investigating. | 你不应该参与调查 | 
| [06:12] | I’m not, I’m sightseeing, | 我没有 我在观光呢 | 
| [06:13] | just as Amy suggested. | 是Amy提议的呢 | 
| [06:15] | At Brooklyn Urine and Blood? | 在布鲁克林尿血分析实验室吗 | 
| [06:16] | Oh, yeah, the internet says | 对啊 网上说 | 
| [06:17] | this is the number-one urinalysis lab | 这是纽约最顶级的 | 
| [06:19] | in all of New York. | 尿检实验室 | 
| [06:20] | Fun tourist selfie! | 来张好玩的旅行自拍 | 
| [06:21] | Boink! Not your best. | 叮 不够完美 | 
| [06:23] | Anyways, I’m gonna take a “Walking tour” In here | 不过 你们去问问题的时候 | 
| [06:26] | while you guys ask a couple of questions, | 我要步行游览一下这里 | 
| [06:27] | and also, I’ve been waiting for 20 minutes. | 还有 我在这里等了20分钟了 | 
| [06:29] | Where have you been? | 你们去哪了 | 
| [06:30] | We had to find the addresses of all 78 people | 我们得去找你说可能会谋害你的 | 
| [06:32] | you said might want to hurt you. | 78个人的地址 | 
| [06:33] | Uh-huh. | 这样哦 | 
| [06:33] | And was there another stop along the way? | 那你们中途还有耽搁吗 | 
| [06:36] | We got coffee. | 我们去买了咖啡 | 
| [06:37] | Those are cappuccinos. | 这些是卡布奇诺咖啡 | 
| [06:38] | You know how long it takes to foam that milk? | 你知道给里面的牛奶打泡要花多长时间吗 | 
| [06:40] | Time you could have spent on my case, | 这些时间本应花在破我的案子上的 | 
| [06:41] | but I guess it’s just froth over friends with you two. | 但大概对于你们来说奶泡比朋友重要吧 | 
| [06:43] | Anyways, let’s do this. | 无论如何 咱们开始吧 | 
| [06:45] | Jake Jake… | |
| [06:46] | I can’t believe I’m about to say this. | 我不敢相信我下面要说的话 | 
| [06:48] | I really wish you could come look at urine with us, | 其实我真心希望你能跟我们一起来观察尿液的 | 
| [06:50] | but you can’t. | 但你不行 | 
| [06:52] | You’re suspended. Go home. | 你被停职了 回家吧 | 
| [06:53] | All right, fine. | 好吧 | 
| [06:54] | If you guys won’t help me, | 如果你们不帮我 | 
| [06:55] | I guess I’ll just get myself off. | 我就自己洗脱罪名(自己撸射) | 
| [06:58] | Context. | 要联系上下文啊 | 
| [06:59] | Context was important on that one. | 这句话联系上下文非常重要 | 
| [07:00] | I get Greek yogurt, | 我能理解希腊酸奶 | 
| [07:01] | ’cause there’s heritage there, | 因为里面有文化底蕴 | 
| [07:02] | but Iceland? | 不过冰岛嘛 | 
| [07:04] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不好了 | 
| [07:07] | Hey, Gina! | 嘿 Gina | 
| [07:08] | What are you guys talking about? Yogurt? Me too. | 你们俩在聊什么呢 酸奶吗 我也是 | 
| [07:10] | Let’s keep talking about that. | 咱们继续讨论这个吧 | 
| [07:12] | Whoo! | 哎 | 
| [07:13] | Terry’s out of breath. | 我喘不上气了 | 
| [07:14] | Cool. I was just dropping off some files. | 缓缓 我就是过来交一些文件 | 
| [07:16] | Great, let’s just go out to your desk | 太好了 现在我们去你的桌子那里 | 
| [07:18] | and let’s talk about how that went. | 聊一聊交的怎么样了吧 | 
| [07:20] | Okay, Terry. | 好的 Terry | 
| [07:21] | But first, I want to ask the captain | 但首先我要问下警监 | 
| [07:23] | for his impresh of my show. | 对于我表演的看法 | 
| [07:25] | Got any feed-b, or was it just love, love, love? | 有啥反馈吗 还是只是爱死了 | 
| [07:28] | Well, actually… | 其实吧 | 
| [07:30] | I thought it was amazing! | 我觉得非常精彩 | 
| [07:31] | You were like a swan who went to Juilliard. | 你就像一只读过茱莉亚大学的天鹅 | 
| [07:34] | It was so good. | 超级棒 | 
| [07:36] | Terry, I have already received your praise. | Terry 我听过你的表扬啦 | 
| [07:39] | I’m clearly fishing in another pond right now. | 我现在明显在另一个水塘里钓鱼啊 | 
| [07:41] | I’m putting an end to this. | 我来作个了结吧 | 
| [07:43] | Sergeant Jeffords and I | Jeffords警长和我 | 
| [07:44] | were unable to attend your performance. | 没有去观看你昨天的演出 | 
| [07:47] | Oh. | 噢 | 
| [07:49] | but you’re so spot on with your compliments. | 但你的评价怎么那么精准 | 
| [07:51] | Terry is a practiced liar. | Terry有着娴熟的撒谎技巧 | 
| [07:53] | I’m sorry we missed the show. | 我很抱歉我们没能去看 | 
| [07:55] | I know that dancing is an important hobby to you. | 我知道舞蹈是你很在意的爱好 | 
| [07:57] | Hobby? | 爱好 | 
| [07:59] | You think my dancing is a hobby? | 你觉得我的舞蹈只是一个爱好吗 | 
| [08:00] | Oh, yes. | 是的啊 | 
| [08:01] | Like me and antique globe collecting. | 像我和我收藏的古董地球仪 | 
| [08:03] | It’s thrilling, but nobody is ever going to pay me for it. | 虽然很刺激 但又不挣钱 | 
| [08:06] | Ergo, a hobby. | 所以只是一个爱好 | 
| [08:08] | I get paid… | 我挣的啊 | 
| [08:09] | in applause. | 挣掌声 | 
| [08:10] | But apparently not yours. | 但挣不到你的掌声 | 
| [08:15] | I know that maintaining integrity can be difficult, | 我知道保持正直很不容易 | 
| [08:18] | but in the long run, | 但长期来说 | 
| [08:19] | everyone is better for it. | 说实话对所有人来说都更好 | 
| [08:24] | Attention everyone. | 大家注意了 | 
| [08:26] | The tragic sound you hear is the shredding of my spandie. | 你们听到的这个悲凉的声音是我在粉碎我的塑身短裤的声音 | 
| [08:29] | Gina Linetti will never dance again. | Gina Linetti以后都不再跳舞了 | 
| [08:34] | So those threatening phone calls | 那些威胁电话 | 
| [08:36] | were being made to Tim Orsk | 是给Tim Orsk打的 | 
| [08:38] | of Tim O’s Limos. | 他在Tim O豪华轿车公司工作 | 
| [08:40] | That’s interesting. | 有意思 | 
| [08:41] | This Orsk guy’s name keeps cropping up in this case. | 这个叫Orsk的人在案子里出现了很多次 | 
| [08:43] | ‘Cause he’s the victim. | 因为他是受害者啊 | 
| [08:45] | You know, he’s the guy whose window | 他是那个窗户被 | 
| [08:47] | was smashed with this rock. | 这块石头砸碎的人 | 
| [08:49] | Okay? | 好不 | 
| [08:50] | He’s being extorted for $10,000. | 他被敲诈了一万美金 | 
| [08:52] | Sure, but what do they want from him? | 好 可是他们想要什么呢 | 
| [08:54] | $10,000. | 一万美金啊 | 
| [08:55] | I just said that. | 我刚刚才说 | 
| [08:57] | We’re trying to figure out who’s doing the threatening. | 我们在寻找敲诈者 | 
| [09:00] | Wait. I have a theory. | 等等 我有个推论 | 
| [09:02] | I think “Limousine” And “Magazine” | 我觉得”豪华轿车”和”杂志” | 
| [09:05] | come from the same word. | 是从一个词衍生出来的 | 
| [09:06] | Just focus! | 集中注意力好吗 | 
| [09:07] | I’m sorry for snapping. | 不好意思我爆发了 | 
| [09:09] | I interviewed Orsk… | 我访问了一下Orsk | 
| [09:10] | Orsk! There it is again. | Orsk 这个名字又出现了 | 
| [09:11] | Oh, you’re useless! | 天啊 你们太没用了 | 
| [09:12] | You’re completely useless! | 你们完全没有帮上任何忙 | 
| [09:14] | You are without a doubt the most incompetent detectives | 你们毫无疑问是我见过 | 
| [09:16] | I’ve ever seen. | 最无能的警探了 | 
| [09:18] | And I’m including that bomb-sniffing dog | 甚至比不上那条每次出警 | 
| [09:19] | who humps all the bombs! | 都狂蹭炸弹的防暴犬 | 
| [09:23] | You know your turning signal’s been on for 30 seconds. | 你的转弯灯已经亮了30秒了 | 
| [09:25] | I like to announce my turning intention. | 我喜欢宣告我转弯的意图 | 
| [09:27] | This isn’t the Indy 500. | 这又不是赛车比赛 | 
| [09:29] | Well, when you finally change lanes an hour from now, | 反正当你一个小时之后终于转车道了 | 
| [09:31] | we should go talk to Jake’s super… | 我们应该去找一下Jake的房东 | 
| [09:33] | see if there was a power outage. | 问一下有没有停过电 | 
| [09:34] | What? | 什么 | 
| [09:36] | Why would you do that? | 干嘛打我 | 
| [09:38] | I just broke into your car | 我只是溜进你们的车 | 
| [09:39] | and then popped up without warning. | 没有预警地突然出现而已 | 
| [09:40] | Not cool. | 这样不厚道耶 | 
| [09:41] | What the hell are you doing? | 你特么在干什么 | 
| [09:43] | I thought I was hitching a ride to Rikers | 我以为我是搭个去Rikers岛监狱的顺风车 | 
| [09:44] | so we could interview some convicts I put away, | 去采访一下我以前抓过的犯人 | 
| [09:46] | but apparently you’re still wasting time investigating me. | 但很明显你们还把时间浪费在调查我上 | 
| [09:49] | Hey, it’s your fault we have to check up on your power outages. | 我们要去查你有没有被断电是你的错好吗 | 
| [09:52] | You have three mini-fridges plugged in to the same outlet. | 你在一个插线板上插了三个迷你冰箱 | 
| [09:54] | Three mini-fridges are cheaper than one regular one. | 因为三个迷你冰箱比一个普通冰箱要便宜啊 | 
| [09:56] | We’re just doing our jobs. | 我们只是在执行公务而已 | 
| [09:58] | Why don’t you trust us? | 为什么不相信我们 | 
| [09:59] | How can I? | 我怎么相信你们 | 
| [10:00] | You didn’t even know a man | 你们都不知道有人 | 
| [10:00] | was lying in the backseat of your car. | 悄悄地躺在你们的车后座上 | 
| [10:02] | And while you two were busy lolly-gargling… | 还有 在你们俩忙着叨逼叨浪费时间的时候 | 
| [10:04] | I’m not familiar with the expression… | 我不太会用这个词组 | 
| [10:06] | I was investigating. I’ll send you some selfies. | 我在忙着调查 我会给你们发自拍的 | 
| [10:08] | Look, we’re gonna get to your list. | 听着 我们会调查到你给的名单的 | 
| [10:09] | We just have to rule out other possibilities first. | 只是我们得先排除其他可能性 | 
| [10:11] | You know, there is a real chance | 因为真的有可能 | 
| [10:13] | that no one is after you. | 没人想陷害你 | 
| [10:14] | Yeah, but I’m telling you that someone is. | 是啊 可是我告诉你们确实有 | 
| [10:16] | That should be enough. | 这就足够了 | 
| [10:17] | And we told you to trust us. | 我们告诉你要相信我们 | 
| [10:18] | That should be enough. | 这也足够了吧 | 
| [10:19] | All right, fine. You don’t want my help? | 好吧好吧 你们不要我的帮助是吧 | 
| [10:21] | You’re not gonna get it. | 我就不帮了 | 
| [10:22] | Dude… | 喂 | 
| [10:24] | In fact, I’m deleting your numbers from my phone. | 而且我要把你俩的号码从我手机里删除 | 
| [10:26] | Just let us take you home. | 就让我们俩送你回家吧 | 
| [10:28] | See you never. | 再也不见 | 
| [10:29] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [10:34] | Where am I? | 这是哪儿啊 | 
| [10:44] | Hello, Peralta. | 你好 Peralta | 
| [10:48] | Geoffrey Hoytsman Geoffrey Hoytsman? | |
| [10:49] | You’re the one who’s been sabotaging me? | 你就是那个陷害我的人 | 
| [10:51] | I’m just ruining your life like you ruined mine. | 我只是要像你毁了我的人生一样毁掉你的 | 
| [10:55] | You never should have arrested me. | 你不该抓我的 | 
| [10:56] | But I basically got your cocaine charges dropped. | 但我基本上把你吸毒的控诉撤了啊 | 
| [10:58] | You only had to do 40 hours of community service. | 你只需要做40小时的社区服务就行了 | 
| [11:00] | Right, but I wanted to get them all done at once, | 是啊 但我想一次性完成任务 | 
| [11:03] | so for energy, I did way too much cocaine and meth. | 为了补充能量 我吸了超多的可卡因和冰毒 | 
| [11:06] | Went on a prolonged psychotic episode | 精神不正常了好长一段时间 | 
| [11:08] | involving assault, public fornication, | 包括攻击他人 公共场合性行为 | 
| [11:10] | and, apparently, the touching of my scrotum | 还有 据说 用我的睾丸 | 
| [11:12] | to every doorknob in a synagogue. | 去蹭犹太教堂里的每个门把手 | 
| [11:14] | And you know what happened then? | 你知道之后发生了什么吗 | 
| [11:15] | They thoroughly cleaned the synagogue, | 他们彻底清洁了整个教堂 | 
| [11:17] | you landed on your feet | 你脚踏实地 | 
| [11:17] | and pursued your true passion of selling ice cream? | 去追随你卖冰淇淋的梦想了吗 | 
| [11:19] | None of that. | 一个都不对 | 
| [11:20] | I lost my job and my wife and my home. | 我丢了工作 老婆走了 房子也没了 | 
| [11:24] | An ex-client lent me this truck. | 一个以前的客户把这个货车借给了我 | 
| [11:25] | He likes me because I got him off | 我帮他打赢了个掐完乱砍的案子 | 
| [11:26] | on a strangle-and-mangle. | 所以他很喜欢我 | 
| [11:27] | You have a phrase for that? | 这种事你还起了个专有名词啊 | 
| [11:29] | I used to, when I was an awesome lawyer. | 我以前起的啊 在我还是个很棒的律师的时候 | 
| [11:31] | Now I’m just another idiot living in an ice cream truck. | 现在我只是又一个住在冰淇淋卡车里的傻逼 | 
| [11:34] | So that’s why you put drugs in my urine. | 所以你在我的尿液里加毒品 | 
| [11:36] | Hey, that was my urine. | 不 那是我的尿液 | 
| [11:38] | Your urine is in there. | 你的尿液在那里 | 
| [11:39] | Why would you keep my pee? | 你为什么留着我的尿啊 | 
| [11:41] | I need belongings, Jake, | 我需要随身物品啊 Jake | 
| [11:43] | to feel like a man. | 这样才像一个正常人 | 
| [11:44] | Look, this is a bad idea, Hoytsman. | 这不是一个好主意 Hoytsman | 
| [11:46] | People are gonna notice if I disappear. | 会有人注意到我消失了的 | 
| [11:48] | See? Someone’s already looking for me. | 看见了吗 已经有人来找我了 | 
| [11:50] | You’re in big trouble, buddy. | 你有麻烦啦 兄弟 | 
| [11:52] | your e-coupon for Big Mike’s Calzones expires today | 只是你的大麦克比萨餐厅的优惠券今天过期而已 | 
| [11:55] | You’re damn right. | 你特么没错 | 
| [11:56] | And if I don’t redeem that, | 如果今天我不花掉 | 
| [11:58] | Big Mike is gonna get real suspicious. | 大麦克会起疑心的 | 
| [12:00] | Big Mike is a cartoon | 大麦克只是一个 | 
| [12:02] | with pizzas for eyes. | 用比萨作眼睛的卡通人物而已 | 
| [12:04] | All right, fine. | 好吧 | 
| [12:05] | Maybe not Big Mike, but someone will. | 也许他不会起疑心 但别人会的 | 
| [12:07] | Shut up, Peralta! | 闭嘴 Peralta | 
| [12:09] | Oh, boy. | 噢 我去 | 
| [12:10] | Captain Holt, | Holt警监 | 
| [12:12] | here’s your CompStat report. | 这是你的数据报告 | 
| [12:15] | This is how I move now. | 我以后都这样行动了 | 
| [12:17] | Walking is too close to dancing, | 走路跟跳舞太过相似 | 
| [12:19] | and there’s no more dance in me. | 而我的人生不会再有舞蹈了 | 
| [12:21] | Plus I’m hoping my leg muscles will atrophy | 还有 我希望我的腿部肌肉会萎缩 | 
| [12:24] | so I won’t be tempted to use them. | 这样我就不会试着再用它们了 | 
| [12:32] | I bet you feel real good about calling her dancing hobby, huh? | 把她的舞蹈称作爱好感觉不错吧 | 
| [12:35] | Sarcasm… the coward’s lie. | 讽刺 是懦弱者的谎言 | 
| [12:37] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 | 
| [12:38] | Gina’s always so sure of herself. | Gina总是很有自信的 | 
| [12:40] | She usually doesn’t care at all | 她一般都不在乎 | 
| [12:41] | what people say or think about her. | 别人怎么说她 怎么想她 | 
| [12:43] | Maybe not with most people, Captain. | 可能不在乎大多数人吧 警监 | 
| [12:45] | But she cares what you think. | 但她在乎你的看法 | 
| [12:49] | Fine. I regret what I said. | 好吧 我后悔我说过的话了 | 
| [12:51] | But now, I don’t know how to make it right with her. | 但现在我不知道该怎样纠正错误 | 
| [12:53] | Lie! | 撒谎啊 | 
| [12:55] | Look, yesterday I told my twins | 昨天我告诉双胞胎 | 
| [12:57] | there were baby bunnies in their stomachs | 她们肚子里有小兔兔 | 
| [12:59] | to get them to eat lettuce. | 就为了骗她们吃莴苣 | 
| [13:00] | And that worked? | 她们信你了 | 
| [13:01] | Yeah, but then they refused to drink their milk | 是啊 但然后她们就不肯喝牛奶了 | 
| [13:04] | because they thought the bunnies would drown. | 说是害怕把小兔兔淹死 | 
| [13:06] | So I bought a couple rabbits and told the girls | 所以我又买了几只兔子 告诉她们 | 
| [13:08] | that they hopped out of their mouths while they slept. | 小兔兔在她们睡觉的时候从她们嘴里跳出来了 | 
| [13:11] | I’ve lost track of your point. | 我不知道你想表达什么 | 
| [13:12] | They ate their lettuce, | 她们吃了莴苣 | 
| [13:13] | I’m stuck with two bunnies, | 我家里现在有两只兔子 | 
| [13:14] | and lying works! | 撒谎大法好 | 
| [13:23] | Pretty good gag, huh? | 这个口塞很棒吧 | 
| [13:24] | A prostitute taught me how to make it. | 一个妓女教我做的 | 
| [13:25] | Ugh. Where were you? | 呕 你去哪了 | 
| [13:27] | You were gone for three hours. | 你离开了三个小时 | 
| [13:28] | I know because I sang “This Is How We Do It” 143 times. | 因为我唱了143遍<生活就是这样> | 
| [13:31] | Okay, well, I had to grab a few things at the art supply store. | 我去美术用品商店买了几样东西 | 
| [13:34] | Kidnapping is 90% crafting. | 绑架大部分得自己动手 | 
| [13:36] | Jake, you’re gonna help me get my life back. | Jake 你要帮我让人生回到正轨 | 
| [13:38] | You’re gonna confess, on video, | 我需要你在录像里承认 | 
| [13:40] | to framing me for everything that got me in trouble. | 所有的事情都是你陷害我的 | 
| [13:42] | And why would I do that? | 你凭什么让我这么做 | 
| [13:44] | Because I’m high on bath salts, | 因为我现在嗑浴盐嗑嗨了 | 
| [13:45] | emotionally unstable, | 情绪极度不稳定 | 
| [13:46] | and pointing a gun at you. | 而且手上还拿着把枪指着你 | 
| [13:47] | Let’s make a movie! | 咱们来拍电影吧 | 
| [13:50] | Hey, Boyle, | 嗨 Boyle | 
| [13:51] | guess who caught the Tim O’s Limos perp. | 猜猜谁逮到了Tim O豪车敲诈案的嫌犯 | 
| [13:53] | Jake? | Jake吗 | 
| [13:55] | Is Jake back? | Jake回来了吗 | 
| [13:56] | No, we did. | 不 是我们 | 
| [13:56] | Scully and Hitchcock. | Scully和Hitchcock | 
| [13:58] | Signed confession. | 认罪书 | 
| [14:00] | You called us useless. | 你说我们没用 | 
| [14:01] | You called us incompetent. | 说我们无能 | 
| [14:02] | You called us zeros in the sack. | 说我们没种 | 
| [14:04] | Never happened. | 我没说过这句 | 
| [14:05] | Well, someone said it to me last night. | 好吧 昨晚有个人对我说过 | 
| [14:07] | Oh, uh, must have been my wife. | 噢 肯定是我的老婆 | 
| [14:10] | How did you solve the case? | 你们是怎么解决这个案子的 | 
| [14:11] | We listened to those voicemails again | 我们又听了一遍语音 | 
| [14:13] | and noticed the sound of parrots in the background. | 注意到背景里有鹦鹉的叫声 | 
| [14:15] | Got a list of employees, did door duty | 列了一个雇员名单 | 
| [14:17] | asking neighbors if any of them kept pet birds. | 挨家挨户问邻居有没有谁养了鸟 | 
| [14:19] | We finally found one who did, and guess what. | 最终找到一个养鸟的 然后你猜怎么着 | 
| [14:22] | The landscaping in front of his building was covered with these. | 他住的地方门前的花园全是这种石头 | 
| [14:25] | Same type of rock that was thrown through the window. | 和砸进窗户的石头一模一样 | 
| [14:27] | I can’t believe it. | 简直不敢相信 | 
| [14:29] | What, you don’t think it could break one? | 什么 你觉得这个石头砸不破玻璃吗 | 
| [14:30] | Watch. | 看着 | 
| [14:33] | I meant I can’t believe you solved the case. | 我是说我不敢相信你们破了这个案子 | 
| [14:35] | Well, you were wrong on that too. | 这点你也看错了 | 
| [14:39] | Hi. My name is Jake Peralta, | 嗨 我是Jake Peralta | 
| [14:43] | and this is my confession. | 接下来是我的认罪声明 | 
| [14:44] | I destroyed the good name of an American hero… Geoffrey Hoytsman. | 我破坏了一个美国英雄 Geoffrey Hoytsman的名誉 | 
| [14:50] | I framed him for drug possession, | 我陷害他携带毒品 | 
| [14:52] | I got him fired from his job, | 还害他失去工作 | 
| [14:53] | and I planted his scrotal prints | 并且栽赃嫁祸他的睾丸纹 | 
| [14:55] | on the synagogue doorknobs. | 到犹太教堂的门把手上 | 
| [14:57] | Great, now just eighty more confessions to go. | 很好 还有八项罪名就结束了 | 
| [14:59] | You’ve been very naughty. | 你真是个淘气的小伙子啊 | 
| [15:01] | I threatened to blow Mr. Hoytsman’s head off | 我威胁Hoytsman先生 如果他不 | 
| [15:04] | if he didn’t quote-unquote | “在他爹葬礼上抠门” | 
| [15:06] | “Really cheap out on his dad’s funeral.” | 我就打爆他的头 | 
| [15:09] | And while he slept, | 在他睡觉的时候 | 
| [15:11] | I logged in to Hoytsman’s computer | 我登进Hoytsman先生的电脑 | 
| [15:12] | and flooded it with Thai pornography. | 下载了泰国色情片 | 
| [15:15] | Starts crying. | 开始哭泣 | 
| [15:16] | “Starts crying” Is a stage direction, | “开始哭泣”是一个表演提示 | 
| [15:18] | you imbecile! | 你个傻子 | 
| [15:19] | Also, I fathered two children with Hoytsman’s cleaning lady, | 而且我和Hoytsman家的清洁女工生了两个小孩 | 
| [15:22] | and it was I, disguised as Geoffrey, | 还假扮成Geoffrey | 
| [15:24] | who spoke against her at her political asylum hearing. | 在她寻求政治庇护的听证会上提出反对 | 
| [15:27] | God. | 天哪 | 
| [15:28] | You did it, not me. | 是你干的 不是我 | 
| [15:31] | I am a horrible person who has done horrible things | 我对一位高尚的绅士做了很多坏事 | 
| [15:33] | to a truly decent man, | 我是一个丧尽天良的人 | 
| [15:35] | which is why I’ve decided to take my own life. | 所以我决定结束自己的生命 | 
| [15:39] | Wait, no, I didn’t decide that. | 等等 不 我没决定自杀啊 | 
| [15:41] | Spoiler alert! | 不小心剧透啦 | 
| [15:43] | Decided to take my own life. | 决定结束自己的生命 | 
| [15:45] | That last take sounded great. | 最后这段听起来不错 | 
| [15:47] | You really brought my words to life. | 你把我写的台词表演的淋漓尽致 | 
| [15:49] | You know, I should write more. | 早知道我就多写一点了 | 
| [15:51] | What a rush! | 真是过瘾 | 
| [15:52] | Hoytsman, you don’t have to do this. | Hoytsman 你没必要这么做 | 
| [15:54] | Your life’s not so bad. | 你过得不是很糟啊 | 
| [15:55] | Living in an ice cream truck? Never showering? | 住在一个冰淇淋车里 从不洗澡 | 
| [15:57] | That was my childhood dream. | 简直是我的儿时梦想啊 | 
| [15:58] | I had everything. | 我曾拥有一切 | 
| [16:00] | I had friends, a wife, two beautiful children… | 我有朋友 有妻子 有两个可爱的孩子 | 
| [16:03] | out of three total. | 和一个不太可爱的 | 
| [16:04] | Not a bad ratio. | 概率蛮高了 | 
| [16:06] | And now I have nothing | 现在我一无所有 | 
| [16:07] | and no one. | 孤家寡人 | 
| [16:08] | Look, I get it. | 听着 我懂 | 
| [16:09] | I know what that feels like. | 我知道那种感觉 | 
| [16:10] | You’ve only lived in an ice cream truck for part of one day! | 你才在冰淇淋车里待了一天不到 | 
| [16:13] | How could you possibly know? | 你怎么可能懂我 | 
| [16:15] | Well, I know no one’s coming to rescue me. | 我知道没人会来救我 | 
| [16:17] | I was so concerned with saving myself and my reputation | 我太专注于拯救我自己和我的名声 | 
| [16:19] | I pushed all my friends away. | 把我的朋友都逼走了 | 
| [16:22] | Wow. | 哇 | 
| [16:23] | Sounds like you’re having a breakthrough. | 听起来你的人生也有转折 | 
| [16:25] | You should act on this. | 你应该马上行动起来 | 
| [16:27] | You still have time to make it right. | 你还有时间去改正 | 
| [16:29] | Really? You’re not gonna kill me? | 真的吗 你不打算杀我了 | 
| [16:31] | Oh, jeez. | 噢 老天 | 
| [16:32] | I totally forgot. | 我完全忘了 | 
| [16:33] | Thanks for reminding me. Of course I’m gonna kill you. | 谢谢提醒啊 我当然是要杀你的 | 
| [16:35] | Drugs make me say such silly things. | 嗑药之后我总说一些蠢话 | 
| [16:38] | Drugs are so silly. | 毒品真是蠢 | 
| [16:39] | Ooh, I’m gonna do some right now. | 喔 我现在就准备吸一点 | 
| [16:42] | – Hoytsman. – What? | – Hoytsman – 什么 | 
| [16:43] | – Hyah! – Oh! | – 呀 – 噢 | 
| [16:44] | God! That’s my nose! | 天哪 你撞我的鼻子 | 
| [16:46] | That’s where I put the drugs in! | 我的鼻子是要用来吸毒的 | 
| [16:48] | – Gyah! – Oh! | – 呀 – 噢 | 
| [16:52] | So long, Hoytsman. | 再见了 Hoytsman | 
| [16:54] | Hyah! | 哈呀 | 
| [16:56] | I can’t move! | 我动不了 | 
| [16:57] | I’m turtling. I’m turtling! | 我像一个没法翻身的乌龟 | 
| [16:59] | Nice try, Jake. | 干得不错 Jake | 
| [17:01] | Get up! | 起来 | 
| [17:02] | I can’t. | 我起不来 | 
| [17:03] | Oh. | 噢 | 
| [17:05] | Yeah. Okay. My bad. | 对噢 怪我 | 
| [17:08] | What’s this? | 这是什么 | 
| [17:09] | I’m selling my smoke machine, glitter cannon, and castanets. | 我要卖掉我的烟雾机 礼花筒和响板 | 
| [17:13] | I would’ve put my soul on there, | 这些东西本来承载了我的灵魂 | 
| [17:15] | but that was shredded along with my spandies. | 但是它们已经和我的塑身短裤一样粉碎了 | 
| [17:17] | Gina, I want to tell you something. | Gina 我要告诉你一些事 | 
| [17:19] | Dancing is more than just a hobby for you. | 对你来说 跳舞不只是一个爱好 | 
| [17:22] | It’s a profession. | 而是一个专业 | 
| [17:23] | Oh, so you’re a liar like Terry now? | 噢 所以你现在和Terry一样开始撒谎了 | 
| [17:25] | No, I’m no bunny-buying coward. | 不 我才不是买兔子的懦夫 | 
| [17:27] | You are a professional dancer, | 你是一个专业的舞者 | 
| [17:29] | because I’m paying Dancy Reagan | 因为我付钱雇了”舞动里根” | 
| [17:32] | to perform two shows at our at-risk youth program. | 在我们的贫困儿童项目上表演两支舞蹈 | 
| [17:35] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 | 
| [17:36] | Thank you, Captain. | 谢谢你 警监 | 
| [17:40] | You just made me the happiest, prettiest, | 你让我变成了全世界最幸福 | 
| [17:41] | most talented girl in the world. | 最漂亮 最有天赋的女孩 | 
| [17:43] | This is the best $8,000 you ever spent. | 这是你花的最棒的八千刀了 | 
| [17:45] | It’s $200. | 这是两百刀 | 
| [17:47] | I’m sure you’re good for the rest. | 剩下的钱你肯定也愿意付的 | 
| [17:49] | Captain loves my dancing. | 警监爱我的舞蹈 | 
| [17:57] | This is why you’re alone, Jake. | 这就是你孤独的原因 Jake | 
| [18:00] | We were bonding, | 我们本来在交心 | 
| [18:01] | talking about our pain, | 谈论彼此的痛苦 | 
| [18:02] | and you pull a stunt like that? | 然后你突然来这么一出 | 
| [18:04] | You were gonna kill me. | 你要杀了我 | 
| [18:05] | Deflect, deflect, deflect. | 转移话题 | 
| [18:07] | This is why everyone hates you. | 所以每个人都恨你 | 
| [18:09] | You open? | 有人吗 | 
| [18:10] | Okay. You keep it shut. | 好了 你给我乖乖闭嘴 | 
| [18:12] | I really need this sale. | 我需要这笔生意 | 
| [18:17] | Hello, ma… whoa! | 你好 女 哇噢 | 
| [18:20] | Don’t hurt me! | 别伤害我 | 
| [18:21] | I’m someone’s little boy. | 我是别人的小宝贝 | 
| [18:23] | Geoffrey Hoytsman, you’re under arrest. | Geoffrey Hoytsman 你被逮捕了 | 
| [18:25] | Ow. | 嗷 | 
| [18:26] | Oh, I am so relieved you guys found me. | 噢 还好你们找到我了 | 
| [18:29] | Wait, how did you find me? | 等等 你们是怎么找到我的 | 
| [18:30] | You hadn’t done anything super annoying to us | 你有差不多五个小时 | 
| [18:32] | for, like, five hours, | 没来烦我们了 | 
| [18:33] | so we knew something was wrong. | 我们就知道有什么不对劲 | 
| [18:34] | Oh, that’s very insulting | 噢 有点侮辱人 | 
| [18:36] | but dead on. | 不过很明智 | 
| [18:37] | We looked through those irritating selfies you sent us, | 我们看了那些你发来的神经自拍 | 
| [18:39] | and in the background of three of them | 其中三张的背景里 | 
| [18:41] | was an ice cream truck. | 都出现了这辆冰淇淋车 | 
| [18:42] | We ran the plates and put out an APB. | 我们洗出照片 发了通缉令 | 
| [18:44] | I’m sorry we doubted anybody was sabotaging you. | 很抱歉我们之前怀疑没人陷害你 | 
| [18:46] | No, I’m the one who should apologize. | 不 应该道歉的是我才对 | 
| [18:47] | For some reason, I have trouble believing | 出于某种原因 我不相信 | 
| [18:49] | people actually have my back. | 你们可以真的帮到我 | 
| [18:50] | I don’t know why. | 我不知道为什么 | 
| [18:51] | Probably my dad abandoning me. | 也许因为我爸爸抛弃了我 | 
| [18:54] | Maybe something I should work out in therapy, but… | 可能是需要去看心理医生的问题 | 
| [18:56] | who has an hour to spare once every two weeks, right? | 不过谁能每两个星期空出一个小时呢 是吧 | 
| [19:00] | Anyways, | 总之 | 
| [19:01] | I’m sorry I acted like a jackass. | 我很抱歉我之前像个混蛋一样 | 
| [19:03] | Wow, Jake, you’re so sincere since you got off coke. | 哇 Jake 你戒了可卡因之后整个人都变得很真诚呢 | 
| [19:05] | And meth. That was the hard one to kick. | 还有冰毒 那可是很难戒的 | 
| [19:07] | No, the hard one to kick is angel dust, | 不 最难戒的是天使粉 | 
| [19:09] | which is why I am locked in for life. | 所以我一辈子都没法摆脱它 | 
| [19:14] | Hey. | 嗨 | 
| [19:15] | I double checked your evidence. | 我检查了一遍你们的证据 | 
| [19:16] | Everything looks good. | 完全没错 | 
| [19:17] | I got to say… | 我得说 | 
| [19:19] | you guys are good cops. | 你们俩是很好的警察 | 
| [19:20] | Hyeah, no doy! | 当然 还用你说 | 
| [19:22] | How do you think we got to be the oldest guys here? | 要不我们怎么会是这里待得最久的人 | 
| [19:24] | By never being promoted | 因为从没升过职 | 
| [19:25] | and losing all your money to divorces? | 而且在离婚官司里花光了所有的钱 | 
| [19:27] | And bad investments. | 还有那些烂发明 | 
| [19:28] | Anyway, I’m sorry for calling you useless. | 总之 我很抱歉之前说你们没用 | 
| [19:31] | I’m gonna make sure everyone knows you did good. | 我要告诉所有人 你们干得很漂亮 | 
| [19:33] | – Boyle, please don’t. – Don’t? | – Boyle 拜托不用了 – 不用吗 | 
| [19:34] | The last thing we need | 我们最不想的就是 | 
| [19:35] | is to suddenly be on everyone’s A list. | 忽然变成人气警探 | 
| [19:37] | The ones to watch. | 万众瞩目 | 
| [19:38] | The golden boys. | 警界金童 | 
| [19:39] | Pair of red hot dicks. | 猛男兄弟 | 
| [19:40] | No one calls detectives that anymore. | 现在没人这么称呼警探了 | 
| [19:42] | People call detectives that? | 以前他们会这么叫吗 | 
| [19:43] | All that investigating was exhausting. | 那些调查刑侦的事太烦人了 | 
| [19:45] | Besides, we did our share of that in the ’70s and ’80s. | 而且 我们在七八十年代贡献了自己的青春 | 
| [19:48] | Now we like to do paperwork in our comfy chairs. | 现在更想要在舒服的椅子里做一些文书工作 | 
| [19:51] | If we’re away from our desks for too long, | 如果我们离开办公桌很久的话 | 
| [19:52] | they’ll update our computers, and we’ll lose Minesweeper. | 他们就会更新我们的电脑 就没”扫雷”玩了 | 
| [19:56] | So please, don’t tell anyone | 所以拜托 不要告诉任何人 | 
| [19:57] | about the amazing work we did today. | 我们今天干了这么不可思议的活儿 | 
| [19:59] | I never said “Amazing.” | 我没说”不可思议”啊 | 
| [20:01] | You kind of just did your jobs. | 你们就是在做自己的工作而已 | 
| [20:03] | There you go. | 对 就这样 | 
| [20:05] | No, really. | 不 说真的 | 
| [20:05] | I mean, you also broke a window. | 你们还打破了一扇窗户 | 
| [20:07] | Now you get it. | 就是这样 | 
| [20:12] | Your suspension has been lifted, Peralta. | 你的停职被撤销了 Peralta | 
| [20:14] | Well, that’s great news, sir. | 真是个好消息 警监 | 
| [20:15] | And now it is time for the traditional | 现在到了经典的 | 
| [20:17] | handing back of gun and badge to the vindicated hero ceremony. | 把枪和警徽还给无辜英雄的仪式了 | 
| [20:20] | Everyone in! | 所有人进来 | 
| [20:21] | I don’t have your gun or your badge. | 你的枪和警徽不在我这里 | 
| [20:23] | Just take form 891-underscore-J down to the equipment room | 自己拿着891_J表格去设备室 | 
| [20:26] | and retrieve your things there. | 把东西领回去吧 | 
| [20:28] | I’m sorry, but that’s unacceptable. | 抱歉 我无法接受 | 
| [20:29] | Come on, Captain. I need this. | 拜托了 警监 我需要这个 | 
| [20:31] | We all need this! | 我们都需要这一幕 | 
| [20:33] | Fine. Fine. | 好吧 好吧 | 
| [20:36] | If this will make you happy… | 如果能让你们开心的话 | 
| [20:39] | I believe these belong to you. | 我相信这是属于你的 | 
| [20:42] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 | 
| [20:46] | That’s very nice. Thank you. | 很好 谢谢你 | 
| [20:47] | But as I’ve said before, the system stinks, | 但是如我之前所说 体制太腐败了 | 
| [20:49] | and this isn’t over. | 这还远没有结束 | 
| [20:51] | I say we march down to city hall! | 同伴们 一起向市政厅前进 | 
| [20:53] | Get out of my office. | 滚出我的办公室 | 
| [20:54] | Yup. | 好的 |