时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Falcon one, do we have a go? | 猎鹰一号 我们准备行动吧 |
[00:05] | The light is green, tiger one. | 准备好了 猛虎一号 |
[00:07] | What are you gonna say when you crash through the window? | 你破窗而入的时候打算说什么 |
[00:09] | Hey, there, sorry for dropping in. | 嘿 抱歉突然落进来 |
[00:11] | Goose bumps, Jake. Goose bumps. | 我都起鸡皮疙瘩了 Jake |
[00:13] | – Is the equipment secure? – Check. | – 装备安全吗 – 安全 |
[00:15] | – Weapon loaded? – Check. | – 手枪上膛没 – 上了 |
[00:16] | Did you have breakfast? | 你吃早饭了吗 |
[00:17] | What? That’s not on the checklist. | 什么 这不是检查清单里的内容啊 |
[00:18] | I added it because I care about you. | 我加上这个是因为我关心你 |
[00:19] | – No, I did not have breakfast. – Unacceptable. | – 没 我没吃早饭 – 不能接受 |
[00:21] | Look in your pocket. | 看看你口袋 |
[00:23] | Hey, there’s little chocolate chips in this. | 嘿 这儿有个小巧克力棒 |
[00:24] | Yeah, I’m not an idiot. I know how | 没错 我又不是白痴 我知道怎么 |
[00:26] | to trick my best friend into eating his fiber. | 骗我最好的朋友补充纤维 |
[00:28] | All right, bar digested. Mission go. | 好了 巧克力棒已消化 任务开始 |
[00:35] | – NYPD! – Stay where you are! | – 纽约警察 – 不许动 |
[00:36] | Hands in the air where I can see ’em! | 把手放在我能看见的地方 |
[00:37] | Hey, there, sorry for dropping in. | 嗨 抱歉突然落进来 |
[00:40] | Was it cool? It felt really cool. | 酷吗 我觉得超酷 |
[00:42] | Yeah. Yeah, it was pretty cool. | 对对 挺酷的 |
[00:44] | Pretty cool? What went wrong? | 挺酷的 哪儿不好了 |
[00:45] | – Nothing. – You have fudge on cheek. | – 没什么 – 你脸上有软糖 |
[00:47] | Oh, from the breakfast bar, Boyle! | 哦 早餐棒上的 Boyle |
[01:11] | So I smash through the window, feet first. | 所以我破窗而入 脚先落地 |
[01:13] | There’s glass everywhere, and I say, | 到处都是碎玻璃 然后我说 |
[01:15] | “Hey, there, sorry for dropping in.” | 嘿 抱歉突然落进来了 |
[01:18] | – Ho! – Whoa. | – 吼 – 哇哦 |
[01:19] | And the best part is, there was nothing on my cheek. | 最棒的地方就是 我脸上什么都没有 |
[01:21] | That’s a weird detail to throw in there. | 突然插入这个细节有点奇怪 |
[01:22] | You’re a weird detail to throw in there. | 你才是个突然插入的奇怪细节 |
[01:24] | – Hmm? What? – Wait a second, Peralta. | – 嗯 什么 – 等一下 Peralta |
[01:25] | You busted through a window for no reason? | 你无缘无故打破了一扇窗 |
[01:27] | Basic police tactic, Sarge. Cover every exit. | 警长 这是基本警察战术 要控制每个出口 |
[01:29] | It was a sealed window on the fifth floor. | 那是个五楼的密封窗户 |
[01:31] | You could have just gone in the door with Charles. | 你本可以跟Charles走门进去 |
[01:33] | Yeah, but then what would my catchphrase have been? | 对 但那我的口号要是什么 |
[01:35] | “Knock, knock, who’s there? Justice”? | “当 当 谁啊 正义吗” |
[01:37] | Ooh, that’s actually amazi. | 哦 那个确实很棒 |
[01:38] | – Charles, write that down. – Already did. | – Charles 写下来 – 已经写了 |
[01:39] | Sarge, what’s the big deal? | 警长 有什么大不了的 |
[01:41] | We stopped two kilos of heroin from hitting the streets. | 我们阻止了两千克海洛因流入市面 |
[01:43] | Who cares about one broken window? | 谁会在乎一扇打破的窗 |
[01:44] | I do! | 我在乎 |
[01:46] | I’m the one who has to spend all weekend doing paperwork | 我是那个因为你的愚蠢表演而要花整个周末 |
[01:48] | because of your dumb stunt. | 写文书的人 |
[01:49] | But… Terry loves paperwork? | 但 Terry喜欢文书工作 |
[01:51] | – No, Jake, I do not. – Oh. | – 不 Jake 我不喜欢 – 哦 |
[01:54] | Look, man, I’ve got two kids, a job, and a very pregnant wife. | 我有两个孩子 一份工作和正怀孕的妻子 |
[01:58] | I get one hour a week to myself on Sundays. | 我只有每周日的一个小时属于自己 |
[02:01] | You know what I do with that time? | 你知道我那个时候干嘛吗 |
[02:02] | I run a hot bubble bath, wheel in a TV, | 我泡个热水泡泡浴 把电视推进来 |
[02:05] | and watch sports bloopers. | 然后看体育花絮 |
[02:06] | Sports bloopers? | 体育花絮 |
[02:08] | They’re hilarious and relaxing, | 那很搞笑而且让人放松 |
[02:09] | and they humanize my heroes. | 让我的英雄们更人性化了 |
[02:11] | Okay, well, I went through a window. | 好吧 我破窗而入 |
[02:13] | That’s a blooper of sorts, right? | 那也算个花絮 对吧 |
[02:14] | No! | 不 |
[02:15] | It’s not a blooper if you meant to do it! | 你有意做的就不是花絮 |
[02:16] | Thanks for ruining my weekend. | 谢谢你毁了我的周末 |
[02:19] | This is a debacle. | 这就是个灾难 |
[02:21] | Oh, man. Sarge is pissed. | 哦 老兄 警长生气了 |
[02:23] | What are we gonna do, Jake? | 我们该怎么办 Jake |
[02:25] | Don’t worry. It’s gonna be fine. | 别担心 会好的 |
[02:26] | We just have to turn this debacle | 我们只要把这个灾难变成 |
[02:29] | into a straight-up “Bacle.” | 一个绝对的”好运” |
[02:31] | Guess I should be getting back. | 我想我该回去了 |
[02:33] | Uncle Ray, thank you for loaning me | Ray叔叔 谢谢你借我 |
[02:35] | you best detective for lunch. | 你最好的警探一起吃饭 |
[02:36] | My pleasure. | 我的荣幸 |
[02:37] | Of course, she is entitled to 45 minutes | 当然 根据她的劳工合同 |
[02:39] | as per her union contract. | 她只有45分钟 |
[02:42] | Okay, well, great to see you. | 好的 很高兴见到你 |
[02:44] | Bye, baby. | 拜 宝贝 |
[02:47] | A minute, Detective Diaz. | 等一下 Diaz警探 |
[02:51] | What’s going on with you and Marcus? | 你跟Marcus怎么样了 |
[02:52] | What are you talking about? | 你指什么 |
[02:54] | Your shoulders tightened when he said “Baby.” | 他说”宝贝”时 你肩膀收紧了一下 |
[02:56] | Your nostrils flared when I asked | 我问你俩怎么样了的时候 |
[02:58] | what was going on with the two of you. | 你的鼻孔微张 |
[02:59] | And you have saag paneer on your sleeve, | 而且你袖子上有烩菠菜芝士 |
[03:00] | which, given your aversion to Indian cuisine, | 鉴于你对印度菜的厌恶 |
[03:03] | suggests you let him choose the restaurant. | 这表示你让他选了餐厅 |
[03:05] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这样做 |
[03:06] | – Kindness. – Pity. | – 好意 – 同情 |
[03:08] | You’re about to break up with him. | 你要跟他分手了 |
[03:10] | – Damn, you are good. – Mm-hmm. | – 该死 你太棒了 – 嗯嗯 |
[03:13] | Things aren’t working out. | 事情进展的不顺利 |
[03:14] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想多说 |
[03:16] | I regret the words we’ve already spoken. | 对于我们已经说过的话我感到后悔 |
[03:17] | Listen, I know I probably shouldn’t get involved, | 听着 我可能不应该掺合进来 |
[03:20] | but Marcus is my nephew, | 但Marcus是我侄子 |
[03:22] | and I hope you’ll let him down gently. | 我希望你能温柔地甩了他 |
[03:25] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[03:26] | I don’t want things to be awkward. | 我不想事情变得尴尬 |
[03:28] | I’m gonna send him a text while he’s sleeping | 我打算在他睡觉的时候给他发条短信 |
[03:29] | that says, “We’re done.” | “我们结束了” |
[03:31] | Clear. Accurate. | 清楚 准确 |
[03:33] | But do you feel like it’s enough? | 但你觉得那就够了吗 |
[03:35] | “We’re done. | “我们结束了 |
[03:37] | Good-bye.” | 再见” |
[03:38] | Yes. That should do it. | 没错 那才对 |
[03:40] | What’s going on, Peralta? | 怎么了 Peralta |
[03:42] | Charles says you’re going to make me | Charles说你要让我比 |
[03:43] | happier than I was on my wedding night. | 我新婚之夜还开心 |
[03:45] | Well, that’s not how I would have put it, | 呃 要我我可不会这样说的 |
[03:46] | but I know you were mad at me for ruining blooper time, | 但我知道你生气我毁了你的花絮时间 |
[03:48] | so I did all your paperwork. | 所以我做了你所有的文书工作 |
[03:50] | That’s not helpful. | 那没用的 |
[03:51] | You always make a thousand mistakes. | 你总是有几千个错误 |
[03:53] | Mm-hmm, that’s what Amy said as well | 嗯哼 Amy替我做之前 |
[03:55] | right before she took over for me, | 也是这么说的 |
[03:56] | so it’s perfect. | 所以这是完美的 |
[03:57] | Okay. Hey, thanks, man. | 好吧 嘿 谢了 老兄 |
[03:59] | I appreciate it. | 我很感激 |
[04:00] | And I spoke with Sharon. | 而且我跟Sharon说了 |
[04:02] | I spoke with Captain Holt. | 也跟Holt警长说了 |
[04:04] | And we all agree that you deserve a break. | 然后我们都觉得你应该放个假 |
[04:05] | So this weekend, Charles and I | 所以这个周末 Charles和我 |
[04:08] | are taking you to the great outdoors | 要带你去个很棒的户外地点 |
[04:10] | to Detective Lohank’s cabin. | 去 Lohank警探的小屋 |
[04:12] | Boom. Suck it, wedding night. | 去他的新婚夜 |
[04:14] | Lohank? That sad sack? | Lohank 那个屌丝 |
[04:16] | All he does is talk about his wife | 他就知道说他老婆 |
[04:18] | sleeping with other men. | 跟别的男人上床 |
[04:19] | No, he also has some great stories | 不 他也有些很棒的关于他前列腺癌 |
[04:20] | about his prostate cancer. | 的故事啊 |
[04:22] | Besides, he’s not sticking around. | 而且 他不会在旁边待着 |
[04:23] | It’s just the three of us. | 就咱们三个 |
[04:24] | Those woods are full of ticks. | 这话是骗人的 |
[04:26] | It’s Lyme disease central. | 那里就是莱姆病发病中心 |
[04:27] | So we’ll get some bug spray. | 那就买点杀虫剂 |
[04:28] | Plus that cabin’s probably covered in black mold. | 而且那个小屋说不定满是黑霉 |
[04:31] | – Racist. – You know what? | – 歧视 – 你知道吗 |
[04:33] | I am gonna stay home and have a blooper bath. | 我要待在家里泡个”花絮澡” |
[04:36] | Oh, come on, Sarge. | 哦 别这样 警长 |
[04:38] | It’s gonna be fun. | 这会很有趣的 |
[04:39] | You remember fun, right? | 你还记得 乐趣 吗 |
[04:40] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[04:41] | Nothing. It’s just– | 没什么 就是 |
[04:42] | I planned this awesome guys’ weekend for us, | 我给咱们计划了一个很棒的男生周末 |
[04:44] | and all you can think about is Lyme disease. | 但你想的全是莱姆病 |
[04:46] | Untrue. | 不是真的 |
[04:47] | I’m thinking about all tick-borne diseases– | 我想的是所有的蜱虫疾病 |
[04:49] | anaplasmosis, tularemia, Rocky Mountain spotted fever. | 鞭虫病 兔热病 落基山斑疹热 |
[04:54] | You know, maybe I could just chill out a little. | 我可能真需要放松一下 |
[04:57] | Yes. You’re stressed. | 没错 你压力太大了 |
[04:59] | A little fun would do you good, I promise. | 找点乐子对你有好处 我保证 |
[05:01] | You know what? You’re right. | 你知道吗 你是对的 |
[05:04] | You all better get ready for fun Terry. | 你们最好准备好见识 有趣的Terry |
[05:06] | Ooh, fun Terry. He sounds fun. | 哦 有趣的是Terry 听起来很有趣 |
[05:08] | Oh, he’s crazy. | 哦 他很疯狂的 |
[05:10] | Thanks for planning this, Jake. | 谢谢你计划这些 Jake |
[05:11] | No, thank you for being amazing | 不 谢谢你这么棒 |
[05:13] | and also for driving us up to the cabin. | 而且谢谢你开车带我们去小屋 |
[05:15] | My car’s in the shop, and riding in Charles’s | 我的车在店里 坐Charles的车 |
[05:17] | is like sitting inside of a dog’s behonkus. | 就像坐在狗屁股里一样颠 |
[05:19] | Fun Terry. Can’t wait. | 有趣的Terry 等不及见识了 |
[05:20] | Hey, Gina. Would you do me a favor? | 嘿 Gina 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[05:22] | Yes, thank you for asking. | 当然 谢谢你问我 |
[05:24] | I did not feel like doing this work right now. | 我现在不想做这些工作 |
[05:27] | Oh, those look like important papers. | 哦 那些看起来像重要文件 |
[05:29] | What’s up? How can I help? | 怎么了 我怎么帮你 |
[05:31] | Well, when I was a kid, | 呃 我还是个小孩的时候 |
[05:34] | I invented a magnetic flashlight clip | 我发明了一个磁手电别针 |
[05:36] | so I could read under the covers. | 所以我就可以在被子里读书了 |
[05:40] | This clip and I went all around the world together– | 这个别针跟我一起周游了世界 |
[05:43] | the Shire, Sweet Valley High, Terabithia. | 夏尔郡 甜蜜谷 特雷比西亚 |
[05:47] | But never to a friend’s house, huh? | 但却没去过朋友家 是吧 |
[05:49] | Uncalled for. | 没这个必要 |
[05:51] | Anyway, I realized that this could be really helpful | 反正我意识到这个可能对警察工作 |
[05:53] | for police work, so I made an appointment | 真的很有用 所以我跟纽约警察采购 |
[05:55] | with the head of NYPD purchasing. | 的头儿约了个时间 |
[05:57] | I have to sell him on it, but I’m afraid | 我要把这个卖给他 但我担心 |
[05:59] | I might come across a little boring. | 我可能让人觉得有些无聊 |
[06:02] | Amy, are you asking me | Amy 你是在问我 |
[06:04] | to “She’s All That” You? | 能不能帮你麻雀变凤凰 |
[06:06] | I didn’t read that. | 我没读过那个 |
[06:07] | But if it’s about helping out a friend, then yes. | 但如果那是关于帮助朋友的 那没错 |
[06:10] | Please “She’s All That” Me. | 请帮我麻雀变凤凰吧 |
[06:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:14] | But if we’re gonna do this, | 但如果我们要做这件事 |
[06:16] | we’re gonna do it my way, all right? | 我们就要用我的方式做 好吗 |
[06:18] | First I’m going to need to break you down to nothing | 首先我要把你彻底打碎 |
[06:21] | and then build you back up piece by piece. | 然后再把你一片片拼起来 |
[06:23] | Well, the meeting’s tomorrow. | 见面就在明天 |
[06:24] | Well, we’ll just break you down to nothing | 好吧 我们就只把你彻底打碎 |
[06:26] | and see what time it is. | 然后看看那是什么时候 |
[06:30] | What is that smell? | 什么味道 |
[06:31] | That is the absence of urine. | 这是不含尿味的空气 |
[06:34] | You got to leave Brooklyn to get that. | 只有离开了布鲁克林才闻得到 |
[06:35] | No urine, I could get used to this. | 不含尿味 这个我可以习惯 |
[06:38] | Oh, yes. | 很好 |
[06:39] | And that’s just the beginning, my friend. | 这只是个开始 朋友 |
[06:40] | Just wait till you’re sitting fireside, | 等你坐到火边 |
[06:42] | sipping on a premium Chinese Scotch, | 啜着优质中国威士忌 |
[06:44] | and smoking a sweet Rwandan cigar. | 抽着上好卢旺达雪茄 |
[06:46] | Okay. Okay. | 蛮好 蛮好 |
[06:47] | I probably could have done without the countries of origin, | 不带那些出产国的话我应该会挺享受的 |
[06:50] | but that sounds great. | 不过听起来很好了 |
[06:51] | – Yeah. – What else do you have planned? | – 是啊 – 你还准备了什么 |
[06:53] | Oh, so much. I’m talking fishing. | 可多了 比方说钓鱼 |
[06:55] | I’m talking poker, I’m talking Frisbee. | 比方说扑克 比方说扔飞盘 |
[06:57] | Boyle, what else am I talking? | Boyle 还有什么 |
[06:58] | Wildflower picking so we can make our own cologne. | 采野花来做我们自己的专属古龙水 |
[07:01] | Nope, I was talking bonfires and s’mores, | 不 我是想说还有篝火和烤棉花糖巧克力夹心饼干 |
[07:02] | but that’s my fault for throwing to you. | 但让你接话就是我的错 |
[07:04] | This is going to be fun as hell. | 一定会超级有趣的 |
[07:06] | This is going to be the best weekend ever! | 这将会是史上最有趣的周末 |
[07:08] | Welcome to Stink Puddle Manor. | 欢迎来到臭水坑庄园 |
[07:11] | Stink Puddle? | 臭水坑 |
[07:12] | Manor. | 庄园 |
[07:15] | Just out of curiosity, why would you | 只是好奇 为什么你 |
[07:17] | name your house Stink Puddle? | 给自己的房子起名为臭水坑 |
[07:18] | Oh, I didn’t. | 不是我 |
[07:19] | The home inspector came up with it. | 是房屋检查员想出来的 |
[07:20] | I can’t smell anything since the radiation therapy. | 做了放射治疗之后我什么都闻不到了 |
[07:23] | Another great story, eh? | 又一个有趣的故事 对吧 |
[07:25] | So there’s no power, no heat. | 这里没电 没暖气 |
[07:28] | Is there running water? | 有自来水吗 |
[07:29] | Of course there’s running water. | 当然有自来水 |
[07:31] | Oh, but I wouldn’t use it. | 但我是不会用的 |
[07:32] | It’s very contaminated. | 严重污染了 |
[07:33] | We had three dogs die in the well. | 我们有三条狗死在井里了 |
[07:35] | Three? | 三条 |
[07:35] | If they weren’t all tied together, | 如果它们不是被拴在一起 |
[07:37] | we might have just lost the one. | 我们可能只会失去一条 |
[07:38] | Sad thing is, they were therapy dogs for my son. | 惨的是 他们都是我儿子的治疗犬 |
[07:40] | Oh. | 噢 |
[07:42] | He had real abandonment issues after my wife left. | 我妻子离开后他就有了被遗弃的创伤 |
[07:44] | It was kind of like an emotional scar | 就像是一道情感伤疤上 |
[07:45] | on an emotional scar. | 又覆上了一道情感伤疤 |
[07:47] | But the woods are super nice, right? | 但树林很赞 对吧 |
[07:48] | Oh, yeah, yeah. Gorgeous. | 哦是的 是的 可漂亮了 |
[07:50] | Except during sinkhole season. | 除了天坑的季节 |
[07:51] | When’s sinkhole season? | 什么时候是天坑季节 |
[07:53] | It’s been going on for, like, 20 years now. | 已经开始了大概 二十年了 |
[07:54] | It’s kind of like a “Game of Thrones” Winter. | 就像<权力的游戏>里的冬天一样 |
[07:56] | Right. Yeah. | 好吧 |
[07:57] | Anyway, I’ll leave you guys to it. | 总之 我把这儿留给你们了 |
[07:59] | Have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[08:00] | Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do. | 别做任何我不会做的事 |
[08:02] | For instance, | 比方说 |
[08:03] | drink the water or let your wife | 喝这的水或者让你的妻子 |
[08:05] | go on work trips. | 去出差 |
[08:06] | Duly noted. | 记住了 |
[08:07] | You wanted to see me? | 你想见我 |
[08:09] | I told Kevin about how I approved | 我跟Kevin说了我赞成 |
[08:10] | of your strategy for breaking up with Marcus, | 你和Marcus的分手方法这件事 |
[08:12] | and he said that we were “Sociopaths.” | 然后他说我们是”反社会者” |
[08:15] | So you’re gonna leave him? | 所以你要离开他了吗 |
[08:16] | No, I think he may have a point. | 不 我觉得他说的或许有理 |
[08:18] | You might need to do more than simply text. | 你可能不该只是发一条短信 |
[08:22] | A long, drawn-out breakup is just gonna end | 冗长的分手只会以 |
[08:23] | in a big scene and Marcus crying. | 一个Marcus痛哭的大场面结束 |
[08:26] | He has so many emotions. | 他的感情太丰富了 |
[08:31] | It’s just so beautiful how much they love each other. | 他们这么深爱对方真是太感天动地了 |
[08:35] | It’s a commercial | 这只是个广告 |
[08:37] | for a refrigerator. | 冰箱广告 |
[08:39] | Yes, it is daunting. | 是的确实令人却步 |
[08:40] | But I did some research on amicable breakups. | 但我做了些和平分手的调查 |
[08:43] | I visited www.Ladiesgoodhealthmag.Com/ | 我查阅了女性健康杂志网 |
[08:48] | 6-relationships/867599904/ 9432&20.Html. | 第六板块情感在线的第867599904条 |
[08:58] | – Do you know that site? – No. | – 你知道这网站吗 – 不知道 |
[09:00] | Well, apparently, it’s less painful | 很显然 如果你理解被甩的人的感觉 |
[09:03] | if you acknowledge the dumpee’s feelings. | 对方痛苦就会少些 |
[09:07] | – Ew. – But don’t worry. | – 恶心 – 但别担心 |
[09:09] | We’ll practice. Hmm? | 我们来练习一下 |
[09:10] | I’ll be Marcus. Go. | 我来当Marcus 开始 |
[09:14] | Marcus, I think we should break up. | Marcus 我觉得我们应该分手 |
[09:17] | That makes me feel sad. | 这使我难过 |
[09:19] | I am sad. | 我很难过 |
[09:20] | Your sadness is noted. | 我感觉到你的悲伤了 |
[09:21] | I feel acknowledged. | 我感觉被理解了 |
[09:23] | Thank you for breaking up with me. | 谢谢你和我分手 |
[09:24] | It will take me eight minutes to collect my things. | 我需要八分钟把自己的东西收好 |
[09:27] | I think that went very well. | 我觉得进行的不错 |
[09:29] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[09:30] | Okay, creek. | 好了 小溪 |
[09:31] | I’d like three fresh trout to go, please. | 请给我打包三条新鲜鳟鱼 谢谢 |
[09:37] | It just went straight up. | 直接飞上去了 |
[09:38] | Now it’s coming down. Oh, boy! | 现在掉下来了 妈呀 |
[09:40] | Watch and learn, losers. | 学着点 失败者们 |
[09:43] | Yah! | 呀 |
[09:45] | – I didn’t see where it went. – Back of my neck. | – 我没看见它去哪了 – 我脖子后面 |
[09:47] | It’s in the back of my neck. | 在我脖子后面 |
[09:49] | Okay, I’ve learned from your mistakes. | 我从你们的教训中学到了 |
[09:52] | Not too hard, late release, and… | 不要太用力 放得晚些 还有 |
[09:59] | That was fun. Fishing was fun. | 挺有趣的 钓鱼挺有趣的 |
[10:01] | – Yeah. – Back to the cabin? | – 是啊 – 回小屋吗 |
[10:02] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | – 好啊 – 好啊 |
[10:03] | Before we get into your pitch, | 在我们着手你的演讲前 |
[10:05] | what are you calling the product? | 你怎么称呼这个产品 |
[10:07] | The Handless Lighting System, or HLS. | 免提照明系统 或者免照灯 |
[10:11] | Sounds like a genetic disorder. | 听起来像个基因疾病似的 |
[10:13] | How’s about Shoulder Nova? | 叫肩上新星怎么样 |
[10:15] | I love it. Amazing. | 我喜欢 太棒了 |
[10:17] | It’s perfect. | 完美 |
[10:18] | Now let’s talk presentation. | 现在来说说演讲 |
[10:20] | What’s your opener? | 你的开头什么样的 |
[10:21] | Hi, I’m Amy Santiago, | 嗨 我叫Amy Santiago |
[10:24] | and my product will make a real difference. | 我的产品将会带来很大的改变 |
[10:26] | It is the Shoulder Nova. | 肩上新星 |
[10:29] | My only note is, make it 1000% more captivating. | 我唯一的建议就是 再多百分之一千的魅力吧 |
[10:33] | Very good note. Yeah. | 很好的建议 |
[10:34] | Okay. | 好了 |
[10:36] | I got it. | 我懂了 |
[10:38] | Mm… | 嗯 |
[10:40] | Ding. | 叮 |
[10:42] | Oh, hello. I’m Amy Santiago. | 噢你们好 我是Amy Santiago |
[10:47] | Was that captivating enough? | 够有魅力了吗 |
[10:49] | Weirdly, it might have been a scooch too captivating. | 奇怪的是 可能有点太有魅力了 |
[10:53] | Here’s what I’m thinking. | 我的想法是 |
[10:54] | Mm-kay? You can take a seat. | 你可以先坐下 |
[10:57] | Okay. | 好了 |
[10:59] | Until this moment, there was only darkness. | 直到这一刻 世界都只有黑暗 |
[11:03] | But now there is… | 但现在有了 |
[11:07] | light. | 光 |
[11:09] | I am Vanessa Santiago, | 我是Vanessa Santiago |
[11:11] | and I’m about to blow your minds. | 我将会给你们带来震撼 |
[11:15] | You want me to change my name to Vanessa? | 你想让我把名字改成Vanessa |
[11:16] | Desperately. | 非常想 |
[11:18] | I got to say, the Chinese | 不得不说 中国人 |
[11:20] | know how to make a terrible scotch. | 很懂如何制作难喝的威士忌 |
[11:22] | They certainly do. | 显然是 |
[11:24] | Ugh, it’s bad. Gets you drunk, though. | 好难喝 不过能让你醉 |
[11:25] | Well, I found all the worms. | 我找到全部的虫了 |
[11:27] | They’re eating a fox corpse in the outhouse. | 它们在外屋吃一只狐狸的身体 |
[11:29] | Speaking of which, I’m getting hungry. | 说到这个 我饿了 |
[11:32] | – What’s for dinner? – Dinner? | – 晚饭吃什么 – 晚饭 |
[11:33] | Yes, of course. Dinner. | 当然啊 晚饭 |
[11:36] | Did you not pack any food? | 你没带食物吗 |
[11:38] | There’s fresh fox. | 外面有新鲜狐狸 |
[11:39] | Oh, it is not fresh. | 不是新鲜的 |
[11:40] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[11:41] | We stopped three times on the way up here | 我们来的路上停车三次 |
[11:43] | to buy fireworks, and you never thought to get groceries? | 就为了买烟花 而你都没有想过买点吃的吗 |
[11:46] | What was in those coolers? | 那些冷藏箱里装的是什么 |
[11:47] | The fireworks. | 烟花啊 |
[11:49] | Look, I thought we would be incredible at fishing. | 我以为我们能钓一手好鱼嘛 |
[11:51] | Excuse me for believing in us. | 我相信我们有实力还有错咯 |
[11:53] | It’ll be okay, guys. No need to worry. | 没关系的 别担心 |
[11:56] | I just took a foraging class, and not to brag, | 我刚上了一个野外觅食的课 不是我吹 |
[11:59] | I was voted Mr. Fungus. | 他们都叫我蘑菇大师 |
[12:01] | Aha, Mr. Fungus to the rescue. | 瞧 蘑菇大师来拯救我们了 |
[12:03] | See, Sarge, everything’s going to work out, | 你看 警长 所有问题都可以解决的 |
[12:04] | and you don’t have to stress all the time. | 你不用老这么紧张 |
[12:06] | Boyle, you really think you can find us dinner? | Boyle 你真的能给我们找到食物当晚餐吗 |
[12:08] | Um, let’s just say | 这个嘛 我保证 |
[12:11] | it’s gonna be a “Spore-gasbord.” | 肯定能有一餐 孢子盛宴 |
[12:14] | Something bad happened to Charles, didn’t it? | Charles肯定出事了 对吧 |
[12:16] | Big time. | 出大事了 |
[12:17] | Oh God, what if the last thing | 天哪 要是我们听到的 |
[12:19] | we ever heard him say was “Spore-gasbord?” | 他最后的话是 孢子盛宴 可咋办 |
[12:23] | Charles Charles Charles! Charles! | |
[12:25] | I’m starting to get worried, Jake. | 我有些担心了 Jake |
[12:27] | Relax. | 放心吧 |
[12:28] | If anybody can handle it out here, it’s Charles. | Charles最懂怎么在野外生存了 |
[12:30] | He saw “Into the Woods” Ten times in the theater. | 他在剧院里都看了十遍的”魔法黑森林” |
[12:32] | Watch it. That’s poison ivy. | 小心点 那是毒藤 |
[12:33] | Whoa. Good call. | 哇 提醒得好 |
[12:35] | I’m allergic to poison ivy. | 我对毒藤过敏 |
[12:37] | I got it one time at sports camp, | 以前参加体育训练营的时候 |
[12:39] | making out in the woods with Liz Almont. | 在林子里跟Liz Almont亲热的时候被蛰到过一次 |
[12:41] | Okay, fine. We weren’t making out. | 好吧 我们没在亲热 |
[12:43] | I was looking for my inhaler. | 是我在找我的呼吸器 |
[12:45] | And it wasn’t sports camp. It was asthma camp. | 也不是体育训练营 是哮喘夏令营 |
[12:48] | Hey, Jake. Are we lost? | Jake 我们是不是迷路了 |
[12:51] | What? No. | 啥 没有啊 |
[12:52] | We’re on an “Adventure.” | 我们在探险 |
[12:54] | Right, Fun Terry? | 对吧 有趣的Terry |
[12:55] | Fun Terry’s gone. | 有趣的Terry已经不存在了 |
[12:56] | He starved to death an hour ago. | 他一个小时前饿死了 |
[12:58] | This is Original Terry. | 这个是原版Terry |
[12:59] | That’s the worst Terry. | 最可怕的Terry |
[13:00] | You didn’t bring a map or a flashlight | 你没带地图和手电吗 |
[13:03] | or anything that could keep us from getting lost? | 或者任何能不让我们迷路的东西 |
[13:05] | Yes, I brought all of those things. | 这些我都带了 |
[13:07] | It’s called a cell phone. | 手机上都有好吗 |
[13:09] | Map. Flashlight. Compass. | 地图 手电 指南针 |
[13:11] | An app that makes me sound like T-Pain. | 还有一个能让我声音变得像T-Pain的软件 |
[13:12] | Nope, the battery’s dead. Now it’s just a brick. | 然而现在没电了 所以就只是块砖了 |
[13:14] | But don’t freak out. | 莫慌 |
[13:16] | I don’t need an app to sound like T-Pain, right? | 我也不需要那个变声软件 对吧 |
[13:18] | *We’re totally lost * | *我们彻底迷路了* |
[13:22] | Yeah, that was a little more Kermit, but– | 这句听起来更像青蛙卡米特了 |
[13:27] | Oh, you’re back. | 你回来啦 |
[13:28] | How did the breakup go? | 分手进行的怎么样 |
[13:29] | I tried to acknowledge his feelings. | 我试着体会他的感受来着 |
[13:31] | It wasn’t easy. There were a lot of them. | 不容易啊 他感受太多了 |
[13:32] | I’m just so confused. | 我不明白 |
[13:35] | So sad. | 很伤心 |
[13:38] | Are you climbing out the window? | 你打算跳窗出去吗 |
[13:39] | No. | 没有啊 |
[13:41] | I climbed back in, and we talked about emotions | 我又爬了回来 我们又聊了 |
[13:42] | for 20 minutes. | 20分钟的内心感受 |
[13:43] | – Dear God. – I know. | – 天哪 – 没错 |
[13:45] | But I think it went well. | 但我觉得进行的不错 |
[13:46] | At least there was no crying. | 起码没人哭 |
[13:47] | Well done, Diaz. | 干得不错 Diaz |
[13:48] | I’m actually really glad you made me do it this way. | 你让我这样做其实挺好的 |
[13:50] | I got to tell him that even though it was ending, | 我可以告诉他虽然我们分手了 |
[13:53] | it was incredibly meaningful to me, | 但这段感情对我很重要 |
[13:56] | and I’m gonna miss him. | 我会想他的 |
[13:57] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[13:59] | This is exactly what I didn’t want. | 我就是不希望这个 |
[14:02] | You crying? Oof! | 你在哭吗 |
[14:05] | I deserved that. | 我活该 |
[14:06] | Charles is dead, and we’re next. | Charles死了 而我们就是下一个 |
[14:08] | All right, don’t be so melodramatic. | 好了 别这么夸张 |
[14:10] | He’s probably chewing on bark and berries, | 他可能正在啃树皮和浆果呢 |
[14:12] | having the time of his life, safe and sound. | 玩的很开心 还平平安安的 |
[14:14] | Terry Jake Terry! Jake! | |
[14:15] | Ho, ho! What’s that I hear? | 嘿嘿 我听到了啥 |
[14:17] | Charles Boyle, safe and sound? | 这不是平平安安的Charles Boyle吗 |
[14:19] | What are you saying, Charles? | Charles 你说什么 |
[14:21] | That you’re having the time of your life? | 你玩得很开心对吗 |
[14:22] | I fell in a sinkhole, and I’m badly hurt! | 我掉进了一个洞里 还受伤了 |
[14:25] | Damn it! | 尼玛 |
[14:28] | Boyle, what the hell? | Boyle 怎么回事啊 |
[14:29] | I know. It’s a pretty big hole, right? | 我知道 洞很大 对吧 |
[14:31] | How’d you end up down there? | 你怎么会掉下去的啊 |
[14:32] | I spotted a gorgeous chanterelle. | 我看到了一颗超漂亮的鸡油菇 |
[14:34] | I reached for it, but then I rolled my ankle and fell in. | 我伸手去摘 但是扭了一下脚 就掉下来了 |
[14:36] | All right, buddy, don’t worry. We got you, okay? | 好吧 你别担心 我们这就救你上来 |
[14:38] | I was so scared, you guys. | 我好害怕啊 |
[14:40] | A psychic told me I was gonna die alone in a pit, | 一个占卜的人曾经告诉我我会一个人死在一个坑里 |
[14:41] | and I kept telling myself, | 我一直告诉自己 |
[14:43] | “This is a hole, not a pit. This is a hole, not a pit. | 这是个洞 不是坑 是洞 不是坑 |
[14:45] | “This is a hole, not a pit. | 这是洞 不是坑 |
[14:46] | “This is a hole, not a pit. | 这是洞 不是坑 |
[14:47] | Charles, it’s a hole, not a pit.” | Charles 这是个洞 不是坑 |
[14:48] | All right. Here, grab me. | 好了 拉着我 |
[14:52] | Take my hand, all right? | 抓住我的手 好吗 |
[14:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:55] | Okay, now pull us up, Terry. | Terry 把我们拉上去吧 |
[14:57] | Oh crap, I’m slipping! | 不好了 我在往下滑 |
[15:02] | No, it’s Lohank’s dogs all over again! | 这不就是Lohank的狗的故事吗 |
[15:06] | So in conclusion, | 总而言之 |
[15:08] | by eliminating flashlight fumbling, | 除去了手电筒的笨拙 |
[15:10] | the Shoulder Nova could save the average police officer | 肩上新星平均下来可以为警员省下 |
[15:12] | over 13,000 seconds. | 超过13000秒的时间 |
[15:14] | Wow, that sounds like a lot, Vanessa. | 哇 真不少呢 Vanessa |
[15:18] | It is. | 没错 |
[15:19] | I guess there’s only one thing left to do. | 看了只有一件事还没完成了 |
[15:22] | You have the right to remain… | 你有权保持 |
[15:24] | Uhh! | 嗷 |
[15:26] | Well lit! | 足够的光线 |
[15:29] | Wow, that presentation was terrific. | 哇 这个展示太棒了 |
[15:31] | So fun to watch. | 很有趣 |
[15:32] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[15:33] | See, the problem is the product. | 问题在这个产品 |
[15:35] | I just don’t see any need for it at all. | 我不觉得有什么用处 |
[15:36] | I just put the flashlight in my mouth | 如果我两手都满了的话 |
[15:38] | when my hands are full. | 我一般会把手电筒叼在嘴里 |
[15:39] | Sir, the human mouth is nasty. | 可是长官 人体口腔是很脏的 |
[15:41] | Yeah, but mouths are free. | 但不要钱啊 |
[15:42] | I’m sorry. I’m just not interested. | 抱歉 我不感兴趣 |
[15:45] | Okay. Thank you for your time. | 好吧 谢谢你花时间看我们的演讲 |
[15:51] | You are scum. | 你太垃圾了 |
[15:56] | This isn’t working. | 火生不起来 |
[15:57] | – Great trip, Jake. – Oh, thanks, man. | – 这次郊游太棒了 – 谢啦 |
[15:59] | You know that was sarcastic! | 你明明就知道我是在讽刺你 |
[16:00] | How? | 哪里讽刺了 |
[16:02] | You didn’t bring food or water | 你没带食物 也没带水 |
[16:03] | or ask if Lohank’s cabin | 也没问Lohank他的小屋 |
[16:05] | was straight out of a horror movie. | 是不是从恐怖电影里出来的 |
[16:06] | Now you got us trapped in a pit! | 现在你又害我们被困在一个坑里 |
[16:08] | Hole. | 这是个洞 |
[16:09] | Okay, I know that things | 好吧 我知道现在 |
[16:10] | are not looking great right now, | 情况看起来很糟糕 |
[16:11] | but you have to admit, you were having fun earlier. | 但你得承认 前面还是玩得很开心的 |
[16:13] | I’m not now. I’m more stressed than ever. | 我现在不开心 我从来没这么有压力过 |
[16:16] | Maybe that’s ’cause you’re just focusing | 也许是因为你的关注点都在 |
[16:17] | on the negative, Ter-bear. I mean, look at Charles. | 消极的事物上了 Ter熊 你看Charles |
[16:19] | He’s chill. I’m chill. | 他很放松啊 我也很放松 |
[16:20] | That’s ’cause he’s in shock! You know what? | 那是因为他都被吓傻了 我跟你说 |
[16:22] | The reason you’re so chill | 你之所以这么放松 |
[16:24] | is because you have everyone cleaning up your messes for you. | 是因为你总是让别人收拾你的烂摊子 |
[16:27] | Didn’t bring food? Charles will find mushrooms. | 没带吃的吗 Charles会去找蘑菇 |
[16:29] | Smashed through a window? Terry’ll do the paperwork. | 打烂了玻璃吗 Terry会报备的 |
[16:32] | Hey, I did the paperwork. | 我报备了啊 |
[16:33] | No, Amy did it! | 是Amy做的 |
[16:35] | Oh, guys, please, please calm down. | 两位 别吵了好吗 |
[16:36] | I hate it when you argue. | 我最讨厌你们吵架了 |
[16:38] | It reminds of when my dad used to fight my best friend. | 让我想起了我爸之前总是和我最好的朋友吵架 |
[16:41] | My mom. | 就是我妈 |
[16:42] | I’m done with this. | 我受够了 |
[16:43] | I’m going to sleep. | 我要睡了 |
[16:45] | Charles, spoon with me. | Charles 跟我抱着睡 |
[16:46] | We need to huddle together for warmth. | 我们要抱着保暖 |
[16:47] | No, Charles, you’re my best friend. | 不行 Charles 你是我最好的朋友 |
[16:49] | You’re going to spoon with me. | 你要和我抱着睡 |
[16:50] | I called first spoon. | 我先说的 |
[16:51] | Charles, get over here right now. | Charles 赶快过来 |
[16:52] | Boyle, don’t throw away a lifelong friendship | Boyle 别为了和Terry的一夜抱 |
[16:55] | for a one-night spoon with Terry. | 扔掉了一世的友情 |
[16:56] | Okay, enough. We’re gonna stop fighting. | 好了 我们都别吵了 |
[16:58] | We’re gonna lie down, | 我们一起躺下 |
[16:59] | and we’re gonna triple-spoon like grown-ups! | 像大人一样来个三人抱抱吧 |
[17:01] | Come on, bring it in. Bring it in. | 快点 来吧 来吧 |
[17:06] | There, okay. | 看 好了吧 |
[17:08] | See, that’s better, right? | 好多了吧 对不 |
[17:10] | So do we know any songs? | 要不要一起唱首歌啊 |
[17:12] | Shut up, Charles! | 闭嘴 Charles |
[17:18] | Jake? Where’s Jake? | Jake呢 Jake去哪儿了 |
[17:20] | Did you eat him, Terry? | 你是不是把他吃了 Terry |
[17:21] | No! | 没有 |
[17:23] | Good morning, guys! | 大家早上好啊 |
[17:25] | How’d you get out of the pit? | 你怎么从坑里出去的 |
[17:27] | Easy-peasy, lemon squeezy. | 简简单单 小事一桩啊 |
[17:28] | Actually, it took me hours. | 其实花了我几个小时 |
[17:30] | I tied all my clothes together, tethered them to a log, | 我把我所有的衣服绑在一起 再系在一根木头上 |
[17:32] | and used it as a grappling hook. | 然后当抓钩用 |
[17:34] | Managed to snag it in a root. | 总算钩住一个树根 |
[17:36] | Aren’t you freezing? | 难道你不冷吗 |
[17:37] | Not at all. | 一点也不冷 |
[17:38] | Mainly because my skin is in fire | 主要是因为这树上的毒藤 |
[17:40] | from all the poison ivy in this tree. | 弄的我的皮肤火辣辣的 |
[17:43] | Why’d you do that? | 你为什么要那样做 |
[17:44] | Oh, let me guess. Dumb mistake. | 让我猜猜 愚蠢的错误吧 |
[17:46] | No, dumb choice. | 错 是愚蠢的选择 |
[17:48] | I didn’t want to sit around and wait for somebody | 我不想干坐着 |
[17:50] | to clean up my mess. | 等着别人来救我 |
[17:51] | Hmm, I guess I got through to you. | 看来我的话你听进去了 |
[17:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:54] | Also, after you fell asleep, Boyle really laid into me. | 而且你睡着以后 Boyle真的谴责了我 |
[17:57] | It was brutal. | 无情的谴责啊 |
[17:58] | I got to say, Jake, this time, | 我必须得说 Jake 这一次 |
[18:00] | I think you’re only 99% right. | 我认为你只对了百分之99 |
[18:04] | – We’re rolling. – No! | – 该翻身了 – 不 |
[18:06] | Argh! | 啊 |
[18:09] | Well, can you see anything from up there? | 你在上面能看到些什么吗 |
[18:11] | Yes, I can | 可以啊 能看到 |
[18:12] | Stink Puddle Manor, about 65 trees sunward. | 臭水坑庄园 太阳方向大概65棵树的距离 |
[18:15] | Man, one day in the woods, | 老天 在森林里才呆一天 |
[18:17] | and I’m freakin’ Lewis and Clark up here. | 我简直就是无敌探险家了 |
[18:19] | Thank you for coming, Diaz. | 谢谢你过来 Diaz |
[18:20] | I want to apologize for yesterday. | 我想为昨天的事道歉 |
[18:22] | Inserting myself into my employee’s breakup | 插手我的下属和我侄子的分手 |
[18:25] | with my nephew somehow, uh, backfired. | 结果 适得其反 |
[18:28] | It’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[18:30] | I’m the one that made a scene like a dumb, crying baby. | 是我当众出丑 哭得像个傻子 |
[18:33] | I’m considering having my tear ducts melted shut. | 我考虑去切除我的泪腺 |
[18:36] | It’s not the end of the world to feel… | 其实有感情并不是件 |
[18:40] | things. | 坏事 |
[18:41] | I guess not. | 可能吧 |
[18:42] | It’s up there. | 确实存在 |
[18:43] | The thing is, I really care about Marcus, | 问题是 我真的很在意Marcus |
[18:45] | but he wanted to get married, | 但是他想结婚 |
[18:47] | and I’m just not ready for that. | 而我还没准备好 |
[18:50] | And if I’m not ready with a guy as great as Marcus, then… | 如果像Marcus这么好的人 我都不想嫁 |
[18:55] | what if I’m never ready? | 那我是不是永远都不想嫁呢 |
[18:56] | What if that was it, | 如果这次 |
[18:57] | my one chance at love? | 就是我唯一一次真爱呢 |
[19:00] | What if I never get a second chance? | 如果我再也没有机会了呢 |
[19:03] | I don’t know. I’m just… | 我不知道 我只是 |
[19:07] | I’m just sad. | 只是很伤心 |
[19:09] | Well, I understand. | 我懂的 |
[19:13] | It must be very difficult. | 一定很难过 |
[19:18] | Wait, are you crying? | 等等 你在哭吗 |
[19:19] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[19:23] | Thank you for acknowledging my feelings. | 谢谢你倾听我的感受 |
[19:25] | Thank you for acknowledging mine. | 也谢谢你倾听我的 |
[19:30] | We’re both great at this. | 咱俩太擅长这个了 |
[19:33] | Hey, sport. | 嘿 朋友 |
[19:36] | You look a little D in the D. | 你看起来有点”垂丧情低”啊 |
[19:38] | D for “Down in dumps,” Respectively. | 垂头丧气 情绪低落 的分别缩写 |
[19:41] | Probably easier to just not abbreviate | 如果你还得解释的话 |
[19:42] | if you have to explain it. | 那还不如不缩写呢 |
[19:43] | Agree to D. | 保留意见 |
[19:45] | I wanted to talk to you about yesterday. | 我想和你谈谈昨天的事 |
[19:46] | Yeah, thank you for all your help with the presentation. | 恩 谢谢你帮我做展示 |
[19:50] | And I’m sorry you had to waste your talent | 抱歉把你的才能浪费在 |
[19:52] | on such a stupid product. | 这么个愚蠢的产品上 |
[19:54] | Without product makers like you, | 没有你们这种制造者 |
[19:56] | us dazzle-doves wouldn’t have nothing | 我们这样的能人哪有机会 |
[19:57] | to shake our wings over. | 发光发热啊 |
[19:59] | Yeah, but my invention was useless. | 是啊 但是我的发明完全没用 |
[20:01] | No, that scum was wrong. | 才不是 那个人渣说错了 |
[20:03] | I showed the Shoulder Nova to a girl in my building. | 我把”肩上新星”给我楼里的一个女孩介绍了 |
[20:06] | She’s like a mini Amy, and she loved it. | 她就像是个小版的你 她非常喜欢 |
[20:09] | She said she was gonna break the world record | 她说她要打破快速阅读的 |
[20:11] | for speed-reading. | 世界纪录 |
[20:12] | Psh! Yeah. | 切 是啊 |
[20:13] | Like some little girl’s gonna take down Yuri Jurgonav. | 好像一个小女孩能打败Yuri Jurgonav似的 |
[20:18] | Anyway, I know it wasn’t what you wanted, | 总之 我知道这和你想要的不一样 |
[20:21] | but you still made a difference. | 但对你还是产生了一点影响的 |
[20:24] | Thanks, Gina. | 谢谢你 Gina |
[20:26] | I guess I did make a D. | 我想我确实”产影”了 |
[20:28] | – Don’t steal my thing. – Okay. | – 别学我的风格 – 好 |
[20:30] | – That’s all I ask. – I won’t. | – 我就这点要求 – 记住了 |
[20:33] | Hey, Sarge. | 警长 |
[20:34] | Why’d you want us to meet you out here? | 让我们上来这里干什么啊 |
[20:37] | To thank you guys for the weekend. | 谢谢你们陪我过周末 |
[20:38] | Really? It was a total disaster. | 真的吗 那简直是场灾难啊 |
[20:41] | Not a total disaster. | 也不完全是 |
[20:42] | None of us got sick from that dog water. | 没人因为那些死过狗的水而生病啊 |
[20:44] | – You drank that? – No. | – 你喝了那水 – 没 |
[20:46] | Look, Jake, you were right. | 听着 Jake 你是对的 |
[20:48] | I have kind of forgotten how to have fun. | 我有点忘记怎么找开心了 |
[20:51] | I’m going to try to work on that, so… | 我得努力找回来 所以 |
[20:55] | The fireworks you made me surrender | 我们回到纽约时 |
[20:57] | when we reentered New York! | 你让我上缴的烟花 |
[20:58] | Uh-huh. Fun Terry’s back. | 嗯哼 有趣Terry回来啦 |
[21:01] | We’re gonna set ’em off in a big pile, all at once. | 我们来一次把它们全部点燃吧 |
[21:04] | By shooting our guns at them? | 开枪点燃吗 |
[21:06] | – What? No – No. | – 什么 不行 – 当然不行 |
[21:07] | We’re going to set ’em off like normal people. | 我们要像其他人一样正常点燃它们 |
[21:09] | Oh. That’s good too. | 噢 那也不错 |
[21:16] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[21:20] | See how fun this is? | 看这多好玩啊 |
[21:21] | Original Terry would have been worried | 原来的Terry会担心 |
[21:23] | that we’re standing too close and need safety goggles, | 我们站得太近 需要带安全眼镜 |
[21:26] | and he would have been absolutely right. | 而他绝对是对的 |
[21:27] | We’re way too close. Run! | 我们离得太近了 快跑 |