| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | Cluck, cluck! Gobble, gobble! | 咯咯 咯咯 咯咯哒 咯咯哒 | 
| [00:02] | Guess who just came from | 猜猜谁刚从P.S. 321 | 
| [00:03] | the P.S. 321 Thanksgiving Parade? | 感恩节游行回来啊 | 
| [00:07] | Charles, you actually might– | Charles你也许应该 | 
| [00:08] | Who’s Charles? I’m Tommy Gobbler. | Charles是谁 我是火鸡Tommy | 
| [00:10] | And I’m stuffed with Thanksgiving happiness! | 我浑身充满了感恩节的幸福 | 
| [00:14] | Gobble, gobble! | 咯咯哒 咯咯哒 | 
| [00:15] | Seriously, Charles– | 说真的 Charles | 
| [00:16] | Uh-uh, I warned you! | 呃 我警告过你了 | 
| [00:17] | I’m Tommy Gobbler, | 我是火鸡Tommy | 
| [00:19] | you silly pilgrim. | 你这个愚蠢的游民 | 
| [00:20] | Okay, Tommy Gobbler. | 好的 火鸡Tommy | 
| [00:22] | There you go! | 这就对了嘛 | 
| [00:23] | These are the Davidsons. | 这是Davidson夫妇 | 
| [00:25] | They want to know what happened | 他们想知道 | 
| [00:26] | to their missing grandmother. | 他们失踪的外婆发生什么事了 | 
| [00:28] | I have some deeply tragic news for you. | 我有一些很不幸的消息要告诉你们 | 
| [00:52] | Listen up. | 听好了 | 
| [00:52] | Diaz and I are going to Rikers | 我和Diaz要去雷克监狱 | 
| [00:54] | to interview a guy we think has info | 询问一个我们认为掌握着 | 
| [00:56] | on the Douglass Street murders. | 道格拉斯街谋杀案信息的人 | 
| [00:58] | Also, IT says the internet is down. | 还有 IT部说网络故障了 | 
| [01:00] | What? No! | 什么 不 | 
| [01:02] | I had just clicked a link that said | 我刚刚点击了一个 | 
| [01:04] | Balloon Boy grew up hot. | 气球男孩长大好帅的链接 | 
| [01:06] | Now I will never see those pictures. | 现在我再也看不到那些照片了 | 
| [01:07] | Can’t you just use the internet on your phone? | 你就不能用你手机上的网络啊 | 
| [01:09] | Bitch, you know I’m out of data. | 贱人 我流量用完了啊 | 
| [01:11] | Jake Jake, | |
| [01:13] | can I speak to you for a minute? | 能跟你说两句吗 | 
| [01:14] | In private. | 私下 | 
| [01:15] | Ooh, someone’s in trouble. | 有人摊上事儿咯 | 
| [01:18] | It’s me. I don’t know why I did that. | 就是我 我也不知道我为什么要这么说 | 
| [01:20] | So Sharon’ll be here in an hour. | Sharon一小时后就要到了 | 
| [01:22] | We’re driving up to the Berkshires to spend | 在宝宝出生之前 我们要开车 | 
| [01:24] | one last weekend alone before the baby comes. | 去伯克希尔共度最后一个双人周末 | 
| [01:26] | Yeah! Somebody’s gonna get it! | 耶 某人要爽了 | 
| [01:29] | She’s 37 weeks pregnant, man. | 她怀孕37周了好吗 | 
| [01:31] | We’re gonna eat pie in bed. | 我们打算就在床上吃吃派 | 
| [01:32] | Oh, yeah. | 哦对 | 
| [01:33] | I just wanted to ask: | 我就想问 | 
| [01:34] | If Sharon gets here before I’m back from Rikers, | 如果在我从雷克监狱回来之前Sharon就到了 | 
| [01:36] | can you make sure she’s comfortable? | 你能让她舒舒服服的吗 | 
| [01:38] | And also, um… | 还有 呃 | 
| [01:39] | Keep Captain Holt away from her. | 别让Holt警监靠近她 | 
| [01:40] | Really? Why? | 真的要吗 为什么 | 
| [01:42] | He’s always weird around her | 他和她一起时总是很怪异 | 
| [01:43] | and it stresses her out. | 这让她很压力很大 | 
| [01:45] | She says he reminds her of those | 她说 他很像”指环王”里的 | 
| [01:46] | judgmental trees from “Lord of the Rings.” | 那些审判树 | 
| [01:48] | They’re called “Ents.” | 它们叫”树精” | 
| [01:49] | Get a life, dweeb. | 多看看电影好吗 呆子 | 
| [01:51] | I don’t care. Okay. | 我不在乎 好吗 | 
| [01:52] | Can you handle it? | 你能办到吗 | 
| [01:53] | Yes, I can totally handle it. | 我当然能办到 | 
| [01:55] | I will take care of Sharon. | 我会照顾Sharon的 | 
| [01:56] | As long as she’s carrying my godchild inside of her, | 只要她体内怀着的 是我的教子 | 
| [01:59] | I am her god-husband. | 我是她的教夫 | 
| [02:00] | She is my god-wife. | 她是我的教妻 | 
| [02:01] | And I will god-love her forever. | 我会永远教爱她 | 
| [02:03] | Come on, man. | 拜托 老兄 | 
| [02:04] | Don’t say stuff like that. | 别说这种话 | 
| [02:05] | Which part? All of it? | 哪个部分 全部吗 | 
| [02:07] | I’m gonna assume it’s all of it, | 我就假设是全部吧 | 
| [02:08] | and just make my exeunt. | 然后我就退下了 | 
| [02:10] | Okay. Don’t hurt me. | 好的 别打我 | 
| [02:11] | Happy Thanksgiving, sir. | 感恩节快乐 长官 | 
| [02:13] | This year, I’m more thankful than ever | 今年 有您做我的警监 | 
| [02:14] | to have you as my Captain. | 我表示前所未有的感激 | 
| [02:16] | And I’m thankful for the low price of gasoline. | 而我很感激走低的汽油价格 | 
| [02:18] | And I’m thankful for the friendship– | 而我很感激 | 
| [02:19] | I think there’s been a misunderstanding. | 我觉得你误会了 | 
| [02:21] | There’s no time for everyone to have a turn. | 没时间让每个人都讲一轮 | 
| [02:22] | But I’m the only one that didn’t get to– | 但我是唯一一个没机会 | 
| [02:23] | Boyle Boyle. | |
| [02:25] | Now, with the internet being down, | 既然现在网络故障了 | 
| [02:27] | we’ll have to do all the paperwork by hand. | 我们不得不人工处理文书了 | 
| [02:28] | Would you two be okay with staying late tonight? | 你们俩介意今晚留晚一点吗 | 
| [02:30] | Well, I was gonna slow-cook a goose, | 我本来想慢慢完成这件事的 | 
| [02:32] | but I guess I could normal cook her. | 看来现在得正常速度做了 | 
| [02:35] | Great. | 好的 | 
| [02:35] | The bullpen is getting overcrowded, | 大厅的人越来越多了 | 
| [02:36] | and I don’t want the situation to deteriorate. | 我不想让情况恶化 | 
| [02:38] | I’m sorry if this ruins your holiday. | 很抱歉毁了你们的假期 | 
| [02:40] | Nonsense. | 怎么会 | 
| [02:41] | I’m thankful that you trust us | 我很感激您信任我们 | 
| [02:43] | with such an important task. | 把这么重要的任务交给我们 | 
| [02:44] | And I am thankful to have such a dedicated employee. | 我也很感激有这么热爱奉献的下属 | 
| [02:46] | – And I’m thankful – Dismissed. | – 而我很感激 – 解散 | 
| [02:47] | Yep. | 好 | 
| [02:50] | Hey, Gina. | 嘿 Gina | 
| [02:51] | I need a top secret favor. | 我需要你帮我一个绝顶机密的忙 | 
| [02:53] | Sharon is coming to the precinct | Sharon要来辖区了 | 
| [02:54] | and I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 | 
| [02:55] | Uh, it better not be pregnancy-related, | 呃 最好不要和怀孕有关 | 
| [02:57] | ’cause that crap is nasty. | 因为那玩意儿太恶心了 | 
| [02:59] | The miracle of life? | 那可是生命的奇迹啊 | 
| [03:00] | Dress it up however you want, | 你可以尽你所能地粉饰它 | 
| [03:01] | that’s some disgusting animal kingdom nonsense. | 但那是动物界恶心的一派胡言 | 
| [03:04] | Okay, don’t worry about Sharon. | 好的 不要担心Sharon | 
| [03:05] | I’ll take care of her. | 我来照顾他 | 
| [03:06] | I’ve got everything she needs. | 我有她需要的所有东西 | 
| [03:08] | Pillow, blanket, | 枕头 毯子 | 
| [03:10] | copy of “Breast-Feeders” Magazine– | “哺乳者”杂志 | 
| [03:11] | which, now that I say it out loud, | 我发现大声说出来之后 | 
| [03:12] | sounds like porn. | 听起来像小黄书 | 
| [03:13] | Yep, it is. | 咦 还真是 | 
| [03:15] | So what do you need me for? | 你需要我干嘛 | 
| [03:16] | Keeping Captain Holt away from her. | 让警监远离她 | 
| [03:18] | Terry says he gets very awkward near Sharon. | Terry说警监在Sharon身边很不自在 | 
| [03:20] | Hmm. That’s one way to put it. | 嗯 也可以这么说 | 
| [03:22] | Ah, Sharon. Nice to see you. | 啊 Sharon 很高兴见到你 | 
| [03:24] | You look so big. Like a mighty truck. | 你看起来好大一坨 像辆大卡车一样 | 
| [03:27] | I can help you avoid Captain Holt. | 我可以帮你躲开Holt警监 | 
| [03:28] | I’ll keep you appraised of his location | 我会一直给你汇报他的位置 | 
| [03:30] | at all times. | 随时随地 | 
| [03:31] | – Gina. Peralta. – He’s behind me. | – Gina Peralta – 他在我后面 | 
| [03:33] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [03:36] | I love paperwork, but this is crazy. | 我喜欢文书工作 但这简直多疯了 | 
| [03:39] | There isn’t even time to savor it. | 都没有时间好好欣赏它们了 | 
| [03:41] | Charles, you’re going so fast. | Charles 你好快 | 
| [03:44] | I don’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 | 
| [03:45] | We can’t let this place fill up with perps. | 我们不能让这地方充满罪犯 | 
| [03:47] | Yeah, but you’re gonna cramp. | 对 但是你会痉挛的 | 
| [03:49] | Are you kidding, baby? | 你在开玩笑嘛 宝贝 | 
| [03:50] | I’ve been cramping for the past 20 minutes. | 我都痉挛了二十分钟了 | 
| [03:53] | I’m so attracted to you right now. | 我现在被你深深地迷住了 | 
| [03:56] | Sharon Sharon. | |
| [03:57] | Mrs. Sarge, how are you? | 警长夫人 你怎么样啊 | 
| [03:59] | Very pregnant. | 怀孕晚期 | 
| [04:01] | Is Terry back yet? | Terry回来了吗 | 
| [04:02] | Not yet, but he will be back any minute, | 还没 但他随时可能回来 | 
| [04:03] | and in the meantime, I will take great care | 同时 我会好好照顾 | 
| [04:05] | of my godchild and my god-wife. | 我的教子和我的教妻 | 
| [04:08] | Oh, yes. | 哦对 | 
| [04:09] | Terry did tell me that you might be calling me that. | Terry说过你可能会这么叫我 | 
| [04:11] | Aww. You guys talk about me? | 你们俩还聊起我啊 | 
| [04:13] | Sharon Sharon! | |
| [04:14] | Hello. | 你好 | 
| [04:15] | Oh. Raymond. Hi. | 哦 Raymond 你好 | 
| [04:17] | Um, Captain, I need you to | 呃 警监 我需要你 | 
| [04:19] | sign this here and here. | 在这和这签名 | 
| [04:21] | Excuse me, everyone. | 抱歉 各位 | 
| [04:22] | We got to keep this area clear. | 我们得清空这片区域 | 
| [04:23] | If you could all proceed in a wall-like fashion | 请你们都排成墙一样地 | 
| [04:25] | to the briefing room. | 走去简报室 | 
| [04:27] | Oh, oh, oh-That’s it. | 就是这样 | 
| [04:28] | – Also, right here. – Human blockade style. | – 还有这 – 人墙一样哈 | 
| [04:30] | And here, and here, and here. | 还有这里 这里 和这里 | 
| [04:32] | Uh, give me one second, Gina, | 等我一会 Gina | 
| [04:34] | I just want to say hi to Sharon. | 我想和Sharon打个招呼 | 
| [04:36] | Just, um… | 就 呃 | 
| [04:38] | Sharon is gone. | Sharon走了 | 
| [04:40] | Gina Gina? | |
| [04:43] | Is also gone. | 也走了 | 
| [04:48] | Well, Sharon is happy, | Sharon很开心 | 
| [04:49] | and Captain Holt has no idea where she is. | 警监完全不知道她在哪里 | 
| [04:52] | Damn, we are good at stashing pregnant ladies. | 绝了 我们太擅长藏匿孕妇了 | 
| [04:54] | Guys? | 伙计们 | 
| [04:56] | My water just broke. | 我的水破了 | 
| [04:58] | Don’t worry about that, we’ll just get you another one. | 别担心 我们再给你一杯 | 
| [05:01] | Oh, you mean your body water! | 你是说你的羊水啊 | 
| [05:02] | That’s much worse. | 那太糟糕了 | 
| [05:04] | Okay, Terry. | 好 Terry | 
| [05:05] | I love you. Just hurry back. | 我爱你 快些回来 | 
| [05:07] | I love you too, baby. | 我也爱你 宝贝 | 
| [05:09] | Put Jake on, okay? | 让Jake接电话 好吗 | 
| [05:11] | Hey there, Sarge. | 你好啊 警长 | 
| [05:12] | Everything is totally under control. | 一切尽在掌握中 | 
| [05:13] | As you know, her water broke | 她的羊水破了 | 
| [05:14] | and she’s had a couple of contractions. | 她经历了几次宫缩 | 
| [05:16] | And–hey, Sharon, | 还有 嘿 Sharon | 
| [05:18] | how are you doing vaginally? | 你的阴道怎么样了 | 
| [05:19] | What? | 什么 | 
| [05:20] | Don’t ask her that! Okay. | 别问她那个 好吗 | 
| [05:21] | Jake, all you have to do | Jake 你要做的 | 
| [05:23] | is keep her comfortable. | 就是让她舒舒服服的 | 
| [05:24] | – I’m on my way. Okay – Sounds good. | – 我马上就到 好吗 – 好的 | 
| [05:26] | And do you want to just meet us at the hospital or– | 你是想跟我们在医院碰面还是 | 
| [05:27] | No hospital! | 不去医院 | 
| [05:28] | Okay. Got it. Got it. | 好 明白了 明白了 | 
| [05:29] | Cool, cool, cool. No hospital. | 好 好 好 不去医院 | 
| [05:31] | I am picking up what you’re screaming down. | 我明白你在吼什么 | 
| [05:32] | We had a terrible experience | Cagney和Lacey出生的时候 | 
| [05:34] | when Cagney and Lacey were born. | 我们有过一次很糟的经历 | 
| [05:35] | Last time we went to the hospital, | 上次我们去了医院 | 
| [05:36] | they pushed me to have a C-section, | 他们逼我去做剖腹产 | 
| [05:38] | didn’t have enough rooms, | 没有足够空房间不说 | 
| [05:40] | and the anesthesiologist was a med student | 麻醉师还是个医学院学生 | 
| [05:42] | who stabbed me in the spinal cord | 在扎对地方前 | 
| [05:44] | ten times before he got it right! | 他在我脊髓上捅了十次 | 
| [05:46] | See? Needles in your spine? | 听见了吧 在你脊髓上扎针 | 
| [05:48] | Childbirth is a horror movie. | 生孩子是部恐怖电影 | 
| [05:50] | That is not helping. | 你在帮倒忙 | 
| [05:51] | Jake, there’s a copy of our | Jake 我桌子上有份 | 
| [05:53] | birth plan on my desk. | 生产计划的副本 | 
| [05:54] | – Call the doula. – Copy that. | – 给那个助产师打电话 – 收到 | 
| [05:56] | I will call the doula. | 我会给打给那个”助产师” | 
| [05:57] | Which is a thing that I definitely know what it is. | 我肯定知道那个词是什么意思 | 
| [06:00] | A doula is someone who supports you emotionally and physically | 助产师是能在心理和生理上支持你 | 
| [06:02] | and coaches you through the process. | 并且教你怎么度过这个过程的人 | 
| [06:04] | Oh, I see. | 哦 我明白了 | 
| [06:04] | So sort of like a vaginal Gandalf? | 所以就像是个阴道的”甘道夫” | 
| [06:06] | Stop saying that word! | 不准说那个词 | 
| [06:08] | Ooh, that’s actually a pretty good analogy. | 哦 其实那是个不错的类比 | 
| [06:09] | Well, Sharon liked it, Sarge. | 呃 Sharon喜欢 警长 | 
| [06:11] | All right, listen, you have nothing to worry about. | 好了 你没什么可担心的 | 
| [06:12] | I’ve got it totally under control here. | 一切尽在我掌控之中 | 
| [06:15] | Love you, bye. | 爱你 拜 | 
| [06:16] | Great.So I’m gonna go get your birth plan | 好了 我现在要去拿你的生产计划 | 
| [06:18] | and then summon your wizard. | 然后召唤来你的巫师 | 
| [06:20] | Oh, Sharon, I heard you had gone into labor | Sharon 听说你已经开始 | 
| [06:22] | in our police station. | 在我们警局分娩了 | 
| [06:23] | I hope you don’t contract an infection. | 希望你不要染上感染病 | 
| [06:25] | Yeah, we all hope that. | 是啊 我们都那么希望 | 
| [06:26] | Hey, Cap-I-tan, | 嘿 警 监 | 
| [06:27] | Could I speak with you outside | 我能跟你在外面 | 
| [06:29] | for just one moment? | 聊两句吗 | 
| [06:31] | Don’t leave me. | 别离开我 | 
| [06:33] | Listen, you’ve got your plate full today, | 你今天已经有很多事了 | 
| [06:35] | and this whole Sharon having a baby thing | 而且Sharon生孩子的事儿 | 
| [06:38] | is honestly beneath you. | 真心配不上你的能力 | 
| [06:39] | But I know a lot about childbirth. | 但我知道许多分娩的事儿 | 
| [06:41] | My ex-boyfriend, Frederick was an OB/GYN | 我前男友 Frederick是个产科医生 | 
| [06:43] | and we would often talk about his work. | 我们以前经常谈论他的工作 | 
| [06:46] | Before he started talking about it with… | 在他开始和Dave聊这些 | 
| [06:48] | Dave. | 之前 | 
| [06:49] | Well, you should probably know that I also | 呃 你可能应该知道我也 | 
| [06:51] | have a lot of experience with childbirth. | 对生孩子有很多经验 | 
| [06:53] | And, with a final grunt, | 随着最后一声咕哝 | 
| [06:55] | the mighty rhino expels her calf. | 强壮的犀牛生下了她的幼崽 | 
| [06:57] | Ugh! | 呃呕 | 
| [06:59] | Gross! Come out of an egg next time. | 恶心 下次生个蛋出来好吗 | 
| [07:02] | I’m gonna go check in on Sharon. | 我要去检查一下Sharon | 
| [07:04] | Make sure she’s not pushing prematurely– | 确保她没过早推产 | 
| [07:06] | fatiguing the uterus. | 累着子宫 | 
| [07:07] | Okay, wait, you can’t talk to her! | 好了 等一下 你不能跟她说话 | 
| [07:11] | Terry doesn’t want you in there. | Terry不想你在里面 | 
| [07:13] | You make her uncomfortable. | 你让她觉得不舒服 | 
| [07:16] | I make her uncomfortable? | 我让她不舒服 | 
| [07:19] | Well, that’s ridiculous. | 那太荒谬了 | 
| [07:20] | I should go confront her about this at length. | 我应该去好好地跟她对峙一下 | 
| [07:22] | No, wait! | 不 等等 | 
| [07:23] | You could, but | 你可以 但 | 
| [07:25] | I think that would probably stress her out | 那可能会让她过度紧张 | 
| [07:26] | and we’re trying to keep her calm right now. | 我们现在正试着让她保持平静 | 
| [07:27] | So maybe just… | 所以你也许就 | 
| [07:29] | Focus on work? | 专心工作吧 | 
| [07:30] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [07:32] | I only want to help. | 我只是想帮忙 | 
| [07:33] | Whatever’s best for Sharon. | 只要对Sharon好 | 
| [07:34] | – Really? – Mm-hmm. | – 真的吗 – 嗯 | 
| [07:35] | You’re fine with that? | 你没意见吗 | 
| [07:36] | Absolutely. I don’t take it personally. | 当然 我不把它当成个人恩怨 | 
| [07:38] | I mean, it’s about me and my behavior, specifically, | 具体来说 是我和我的行为 | 
| [07:40] | nobody else-not Hitchcock or Scully, | 不是别人 不是Hichcock或Scully | 
| [07:41] | but yeah, I’m fine. | 但没错 我没问题 | 
| [07:44] | What a joyous occasion. | 多么欢乐的时刻 | 
| [07:48] | So… | 那个 | 
| [07:49] | Sharon’s water just broke. | Sharon的羊水刚刚破了 | 
| [07:50] | Are you kidding? Let’s go! | 开玩笑吗 咱们走 | 
| [07:51] | Hold up. | 等下 | 
| [07:53] | This guy knows where our murderer is hiding. | 这个家伙知道我们的凶手藏在哪儿 | 
| [07:55] | Just give me two minutes alone with him. | 就给我两分钟单独跟他待一会 | 
| [07:57] | I’ll let him know what’s gonna happen to him | 如果他不配合 我会让他知道 | 
| [07:59] | if he doesn’t cooperate. | 会有什么后果 | 
| [08:01] | I’m gonna miss the birth of my child! | 我会错过我孩子的出生 | 
| [08:04] | It’s a magical moment! | 那是奇妙的一刻 | 
| [08:05] | Okay, okay! | 好了 好了 | 
| [08:07] | I’ll tell you everything. | 我什么都告诉你 | 
| [08:09] | Thank you for letting me be part | 谢谢你让我成为这个奇妙 | 
| [08:10] | of this wonderful experience. | 经历的一部分 | 
| [08:12] | You’re a terrible person, | 你是个坏人 | 
| [08:14] | but you’re welcome. | 但不客气 | 
| [08:16] | There you go. | 这边坐 | 
| [08:18] | All right. | 好了 | 
| [08:19] | Safe and sound. | 平安无事 | 
| [08:20] | So I spoke with your doily– | 我跟你的”助惨司”谈过了 | 
| [08:22] | – Doula. – So close. | – 助产师 – 就差一点 | 
| [08:24] | And, unfortunately, she is | 不幸的是 她出城 | 
| [08:25] | out of town for Thanksgiving. | 过感恩节去了 | 
| [08:26] | What? | 什么 | 
| [08:27] | I also spoke with your backup doula, | 我也跟你的后备助产师谈了 | 
| [08:28] | who is in town. | 这个在城里 | 
| [08:29] | Oh, thank God. | 哦 谢天谢地 | 
| [08:30] | But is assisting with another birth. | 但正在协助另一个分娩 | 
| [08:31] | Ugh! | 呃哦 | 
| [08:33] | Should not have paused between those two sentences. | 那两句之间不该停顿 | 
| [08:34] | – Yeah. – Jake, where’s Terry? | – 没错 – Jake Terry在哪儿 | 
| [08:36] | I don’t know, exactly, | 我不知道 | 
| [08:38] | but everything is okay. | 但一切都很好 | 
| [08:39] | I have familiarized myself | 我了解了 | 
| [08:40] | with the soothing section of your birth plan, | 你们生产计划的舒缓部分 | 
| [08:42] | and I will now speak in a low, | 现在我要用低沉 平静 | 
| [08:43] | calming, Barry White voice. | Barry White般的声音念出来 | 
| [08:45] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 对 | 
| [08:46] | Just breathe, baby. | 呼吸 宝贝 | 
| [08:48] | You’re making me more tense. | 你让我更紧张了 | 
| [08:49] | Yeah, I get why. | 我明白了 | 
| [08:51] | I’m doing a bad, bad job, girl. | 我做得很烂 很烂 姑娘 | 
| [08:54] | How about we put on some relaxing music? | 咱们放点放松的音乐怎么样 | 
| [08:56] | I think that Terry’s got some CDs on his desk. | 我想Terry桌子上有些唱片 | 
| [08:58] | Oh, great. Hey, Gina, can you grab those? | 哦 太棒了 Gina 你能拿来吗 | 
| [09:00] | I have made the mistake of looking at the birthing plan | 我一时糊涂看了生产计划 | 
| [09:03] | and just learned | 现在知道什么叫 | 
| [09:03] | what an episiotomy is. | 外阴切开术了 | 
| [09:05] | I’m gonna need 90 minutes. | 我需要90分钟静一静 | 
| [09:08] | Okay. I’ll grab the CDs. | 好 我去拿唱片 | 
| [09:10] | Be right back. | 马上回来 | 
| [09:12] | Oh, hey, sir, thank you again | 哦 长官 再次感谢 | 
| [09:13] | for letting us use your office. | 你让我们用你办公室 | 
| [09:15] | I’m fine. | 我没问题 | 
| [09:16] | I’m getting a lot of work done | 我在Gina的桌子上 | 
| [09:17] | here at Gina’s desk. | 完成了很多工作 | 
| [09:18] | It’s wonderful. | 这棒极了 | 
| [09:19] | She has all my favorite chewing gums. | 她有所有我喜欢的口香糖 | 
| [09:20] | Okay, well, I’m just getting some CDs from Terry’s desk | 好吧 我要去Terry的桌子上拿些唱片 | 
| [09:22] | to help relax Sharon. | 帮Sharon放松 | 
| [09:24] | I don’t know why you’re telling me. | 我不知道你为什么要告诉我 | 
| [09:24] | I’m not involved. | 不关我事 | 
| [09:25] | You made that very clear. | 你说得很清楚了 | 
| [09:32] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [09:33] | – Do you work here? – I do. | – 你在这儿工作吗 – 是的 | 
| [09:35] | My son was arrested six hours ago, | 我儿子六小时前被捕了 | 
| [09:36] | and nobody can tell me | 没人能告诉我 | 
| [09:38] | when he’s getting out. | 他什么时候出来 | 
| [09:39] | What is going on? | 发生什么了 | 
| [09:42] | Uh-huh. | 呃 | 
| [09:43] | Yup. | 呃 | 
| [09:45] | Great question. | 很好的问题 | 
| [09:46] | I will be right with you folks. | 我很快回来 | 
| [09:49] | Guys, we have to clear some of these people. | 伙计们 我们必须得把一些人清出去 | 
| [09:51] | I’m trying to keep things calm for Sharon, | 我正试着帮Sharon保持平静呢 | 
| [09:52] | and this is not helping. | 这简直是火上浇油 | 
| [09:53] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道该跟你说什么 | 
| [09:54] | I’m already writing dangerously fast. | 我已经写得飞快了 | 
| [09:56] | It’s Smudge City here, Jake. Smudge City! | 这里是涂写城 Jake 涂写城 | 
| [09:58] | I mean, the problem is, | 问题是 | 
| [09:59] | we only have one fax machine, | 我们只有一个传真机 | 
| [10:00] | and it takes four minutes per page. | 而它打一页需要四分钟 | 
| [10:02] | It’s Logjam City, Jake. Logjam City! | 这里是拥挤城 Jake 拥挤城 | 
| [10:04] | Well, Sharon is about to have a baby, all right? | 但Sharon马上就要生了 好吗 | 
| [10:06] | So I need it to be Calm City in here. | 我需要这里成为平静城 | 
| [10:08] | Calm City! | 平静城 | 
| [10:10] | Hey, if you need more fax machines, | 要是你们需要更多的传真机 | 
| [10:11] | there’s a ton of them in that storage room where I go to take a nap. | 在我打盹的那个储藏室里有一堆呢 | 
| [10:14] | What? | 什么 | 
| [10:15] | Why didn’t you say something? | 你怎么不早说 | 
| [10:17] | And once again, | 再一次地 | 
| [10:18] | Hitchcock and Scully save the day. | Hitchkook和Scully拯救了大家 | 
| [10:19] | You didn’t do anything. It was all Scully. | 你什么也没做 是Scully说的 | 
| [10:21] | We’re a package deal, everyone knows that. | 我们是一个整体 大家都知道 | 
| [10:23] | Why is this train stopped? | 这车怎么停了 | 
| [10:25] | I’m freaking out! | 我要抓狂了 | 
| [10:26] | Sorry for the delay, but it turns out | 抱歉延误了 但是我们有一个 | 
| [10:27] | there’s an exciting reason: | 非常激动人心的原因 | 
| [10:29] | The train in front of us has a pregnant woman on board, | 我们前面的那趟列车搭载着一名孕妇 | 
| [10:31] | and she’s giving birth. | 她正在分娩 | 
| [10:33] | Oh, don’t applaud that! | 哦 别鼓掌 | 
| [10:35] | Hey, this is terrible! | 这很糟糕 | 
| [10:37] | I’m sorry, but my wife is | 对不起 但是我妻子 | 
| [10:39] | giving birth right now too! | 现在也要生了 | 
| [10:42] | No, that’s not what I want! | 不 我不是这个意思 | 
| [10:44] | It feels real forced. | 感觉好勉强 | 
| [10:45] | Move this train! | 快让这车动起来 | 
| [10:47] | All right, | 好了 | 
| [10:48] | so I was unable to get the CDs, | 我没能找到唱片 | 
| [10:51] | however, I can sing you a very soothing tune. | 但是 我可以给你唱首舒缓的歌 | 
| [10:54] | Something like– | 例如 | 
| [10:56] | *When I get that feeling* | *当我有了这感觉* | 
| [10:58] | *I need sexual healing* Oh boy. | *我需要性的治愈* 哦 我天呐 | 
| [11:01] | What is that? | 这是什么 | 
| [11:02] | Is there a fire? | 是起火了吗 | 
| [11:04] | All right, I’m gonna go check this out. | 好了 我去看看 | 
| [11:05] | Sharon, you stay here | Sharon 你留在这里 | 
| [11:06] | and prepare to jump out the window. | 准备好跳窗 | 
| [11:08] | That came out weird. | 好像不该这么说的 | 
| [11:16] | Guys, what the hell is going on? | 大家 到底怎么回事 | 
| [11:18] | Hitchcock and Scully saved the day. | Hitchcock和Scully拯救了大家 | 
| [11:19] | No, you plugged ten fax machines | 不 你把十台传真机 | 
| [11:21] | into one outlet and caused a fire. | 插进了同一个插座 然后起火了 | 
| [11:23] | But I pointed to the fire extinguisher and was like, | 但是我指着灭火器说了 | 
| [11:25] | “The fire extinguisher’s over there.” | “灭火器在那里” | 
| [11:26] | You pointed at the toaster oven! | 你指的是烤箱 | 
| [11:28] | You guys, the alarm is freaking out Sharon. | 听我说 报警器把Sharon吓到了 | 
| [11:30] | Does anyone know how to turn it off? | 谁知道怎么关了它 | 
| [11:31] | There’s an override switch in my office | 我办公室里有一个控制开关 | 
| [11:33] | above the thermostat. | 就在恒温器上面 | 
| [11:34] | Great. Can you turn it off? | 太好了 你能把它关了吗 | 
| [11:35] | Yes, I’d love to help out. | 是的 我很乐意帮忙 | 
| [11:36] | Perhaps you’d like me to wear a bomb suit | 可能你要给我穿上防爆服 | 
| [11:37] | with an opaque visor | 戴上不透光的面罩 | 
| [11:39] | so Sharon doesn’t know that it is I who– | 这样Sharon就不会知道是我 | 
| [11:41] | Just forget it. I’ll do it! | 算了 我去 | 
| [11:43] | Oh, good. You didn’t jump. | 太好了 你没跳 | 
| [11:45] | What’s going on? Is everything okay? | 怎么回事 出什么事了吗 | 
| [11:47] | Yes, I just need to flick this switch | 是的 我只需要拨一下这个开关 | 
| [11:48] | and turn off the old alarm-a-roono. | 把这个报警器关了就行了 | 
| [11:51] | Oh, must’ve been the wrong switch. | 肯定不是这个开关 | 
| [11:52] | But this one… | 这个呢 | 
| [11:55] | Turns on the sprinklers. | 把洒水装置打开了 | 
| [11:58] | And apparently, | 而且很明显 | 
| [11:59] | does not turn them back off. | 不能把它关回去 | 
| [12:04] | Guys. What’s going on? | 同志们 怎么回事 | 
| [12:05] | I thought you were gonna clear the room? | 你们不是要把这间房清空吗 | 
| [12:06] | They won’t listen to us. | 他们不听我们的 | 
| [12:08] | They’re hungry and pissed | 他们又饿又生气 | 
| [12:09] | and they all hate cops. | 而且都很讨厌警察 | 
| [12:10] | Would you guys just fix the paperwork problem? | 你们去搞定那些文书行吗 | 
| [12:12] | I’ll take care of this. | 我来做这个 | 
| [12:13] | Excuse me, everyone. | 不好意思 各位 | 
| [12:15] | Everyone, I’m gonna need you all | 各位 我想请你们 | 
| [12:16] | to clear the room. | 把这个房间空出来 | 
| [12:17] | This woman is having vaginal contractions. | 这位女士正在经历阴道宫缩 | 
| [12:19] | It’s just “Contractions,” | 它就叫”宫缩” | 
| [12:21] | you don’t have to add “Vaginal” to it. | 你不用加上”阴道” | 
| [12:22] | Oh, sorry. This woman is having | 对不起 这位女士正在进行 | 
| [12:24] | non-vaginal contractions. | 非阴道的宫缩 | 
| [12:25] | Everyone out, please. | 请大家都出去吧 | 
| [12:28] | That was better, right? | 这样好多了吧 | 
| [12:29] | – Get you down… – Thank you. Thank you. | – 坐下来 – 谢谢 谢谢 | 
| [12:33] | All right, Sharon. | 好了 Sharon | 
| [12:34] | Things are about to get | 这里的一切 | 
| [12:35] | very calm in here, all right? | 都会非常平静的 好吗 | 
| [12:36] | Look at me. | 看着我 | 
| [12:37] | You’re gonna be so relaxed, | 你会非常地放松 | 
| [12:38] | that baby’s gonna pop right out | 宝宝会一下就生出来 | 
| [12:39] | onto the floor, you won’t even notice. | 滑到地上 你都不会感觉到 | 
| [12:40] | Don’t let my baby touch the floor! | 别让我的宝宝碰到地板 | 
| [12:42] | Right, right! Because of the filth. | 对 对 因为很脏 | 
| [12:43] | Where is Terry? | Terry在哪 | 
| [12:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [12:46] | His phone’s going straight to voicemail. | 他的电话直接转到了留言箱 | 
| [12:48] | Maybe we should go to the hospital. | 或许我们应该去医院 | 
| [12:49] | No hospital! | 不去医院 | 
| [12:50] | Yeah, no hospital, baby. | 对 不去医院 宝贝 | 
| [12:53] | I will be right back. | 我马上就回来 | 
| [12:56] | Sir? | 长官 | 
| [12:57] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 | 
| [12:59] | I knew this moment would come, | 我就知道这一刻会到来 | 
| [13:01] | and I will be the bigger man. | 而我大人有大量 | 
| [13:02] | I’d be happy to help. | 非常乐意帮忙 | 
| [13:03] | Great. | 太好了 | 
| [13:04] | We need a doctor here immediately. | 我们现在需要一名医生 | 
| [13:06] | We have to get your ex-boyfriend. | 我们得去找你的前男友 | 
| [13:07] | I will not help you. | 我不会帮你的 | 
| [13:08] | Things did not end well | Frederick和我 | 
| [13:10] | between Frederick and me. | 不是和平分手的 | 
| [13:11] | Ooh, why not? | 为什么 | 
| [13:12] | Dish, sir, dish. | 有聊啊 长官 我喜欢 | 
| [13:14] | Gina, no. | Gina 不行 | 
| [13:14] | I can’t believe I’m saying this, | 我不敢相信我要这么说 | 
| [13:15] | but we simply don’t have time | 但是我们没有时间 | 
| [13:17] | to hear about the captain’s sordid romantic past. | 听警监讲他过去悲惨的感情史 | 
| [13:18] | What have you become? | 你到底变成什么人了 | 
| [13:20] | A hero in a time of crisis. | 一个危机面前的英雄 | 
| [13:22] | You stay here and take care of Sharon. | 你留在这照顾Sharon | 
| [13:24] | What if she’s still pregnant when I get in there? | 如果我进去的时候她还没生怎么办 | 
| [13:26] | Then you’ll deal with it. | 那你就看着办 | 
| [13:27] | Sir, we’re going to get Frederick right now. | 长官 我们现在马上去找Frederick | 
| [13:30] | I’m sure he’s over whatever | 不管你们过去有什么小恩怨 | 
| [13:31] | little fight you guys had. | 我相信他都已经释怀了 | 
| [13:34] | Frederick? Happy Thanksgiving. | Frederick 感恩节快乐 | 
| [13:38] | Six more miles. Run, Terry, run! | 还有六英里 跑啊 Terry 跑 | 
| [13:40] | Think of your wife in the care of Jake! | 想想Jake正在照顾你的妻子呢 | 
| [13:44] | Sarge, look! | 警长 看 | 
| [13:45] | Aw, hell yeah! | 太棒了 | 
| [13:58] | Terry is terrified! | Terry好怕怕 | 
| [14:02] | It’s no use, they’re all ruined. | 没用 它们都毁了 | 
| [14:04] | No email, now no fax. | 没有电子邮件 现在又没有传真 | 
| [14:06] | What’re we gonna do? | 我们要怎么办 | 
| [14:07] | I’ll tell you what my dad used to tell me: | 让我告诉你我爸以前说的一句话 | 
| [14:09] | “When the going gets tough, | “当情况变得棘手的时候 | 
| [14:11] | “The pill bug curls into a ball | 鼠妇会卷成一个球 | 
| [14:12] | and pretends to be dead.” | 然后装死” | 
| [14:13] | You think we should pretend to be dead? | 你觉得我们应该装死 | 
| [14:15] | You asked for a solution, I gave you one. | 你想要解决方法 我给你提供了 | 
| [14:18] | Hitchcock, Scully, how did you | Hitchcock Scully 你们在没有互联网 | 
| [14:19] | get things done before the internet and faxing? | 和传真机的年代是怎么做事的 | 
| [14:22] | Cocaine? | 可卡因 | 
| [14:23] | Right. | 没错 | 
| [14:24] | And also the tubes. | 还有管道 | 
| [14:25] | There’s 27 miles of pneumatic tubes | 城市的地下埋着27英里的气动管道 | 
| [14:27] | under the city, connecting all the precincts. | 连接着所有的分局 | 
| [14:29] | Guys. | 大家 | 
| [14:30] | You really think these still work? | 你们真的觉得这还能用 | 
| [14:32] | Oh, I think they still– | 我觉得它们还 | 
| [14:37] | Okay, I found you a pillow. | 我给你找了个枕头 | 
| [14:39] | Full disclosure, it’s Scully’s hemorrhoid donut | 实话实说 它是Scully的痔疮甜甜圈 | 
| [14:41] | I don’t want that near my baby. | 我不想让它靠近我宝宝 | 
| [14:43] | Yeah, that’s the right call. | 对 这个决定很明智 | 
| [14:45] | 美国航空工程师 电影导演 在电影”The Aviator”中 Howard Hughes作为动词出现 | |
| [14:45] | Okay, I’m gonna go Howard Hughes my hands. | 好了 我要去洗手了 | 
| [14:47] | I am so uncomfortable. | 我很不舒服 | 
| [14:49] | Can we please try one of my positions | 能不能拜托你帮我做做 | 
| [14:50] | from my birth plan? | 生产计划里面的一个姿势 | 
| [14:53] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [14:54] | Think positive thoughts. | 想想积极的事 | 
| [14:56] | You’re in a Channing Tatum movie. | 你在Channing Tatum的电影里呢 | 
| [14:58] | You’re in a Channing Tatum movie. | 你在Channing Tatum的电影里呢 | 
| [15:00] | I don’t like Channing Tatum. | 我不喜欢Channing Tatum | 
| [15:01] | I’m not talking to you. | 我不是在跟你说话 | 
| [15:06] | Please don’t slam the door again. | 拜托别再摔门了 | 
| [15:08] | We have a bit of a medical situation. | 我们有一个紧急医疗情况 | 
| [15:09] | Well, I wish I could help, | 我很希望我能帮忙 | 
| [15:11] | but unfortunately, I have a bit | 但是很不幸 我有一个 | 
| [15:12] | of a wooden duck situation. | 木鸭子状况 | 
| [15:14] | Excuse me, what now? | 对不起 什么 | 
| [15:15] | Still on about the duck, Frederick? | 还在想着那鸭子是吧 Frederick | 
| [15:17] | Years ago, when we moved in together, | 几年前 我们同居了 | 
| [15:19] | an antique duck decoy of his | 他的一个古董鸭子摆饰 | 
| [15:21] | was misplaced. | 被放错地方了 | 
| [15:22] | It wasn’t misplaced. | 它不是被放错地方了 | 
| [15:24] | You threw it in the trash. | 你把它扔进垃圾桶了 | 
| [15:26] | And with it, our relationship. | 一起扔掉的 还有我们的感情 | 
| [15:28] | Oh, please. | 拜托 | 
| [15:30] | We had other problems. | 我们还有其他问题呢 | 
| [15:31] | Or have you forgotten about… | 你是不是忘记了 | 
| [15:34] | Dave Dave? | |
| [15:35] | Dave and I were coworkers | Dave和我是同事 | 
| [15:36] | and nothing more. | 仅此而已 | 
| [15:38] | Nothing more. Right? | 仅此而已 对吧 | 
| [15:40] | Problem solved, everybody’s friends. | 问题解决 大家都是朋友 | 
| [15:41] | Let’s go help Sharon. | 去帮助Sharon吧 | 
| [15:42] | I will be happy to assist you | 我很愿意去帮助你 | 
| [15:44] | if you will just admit, Raymond, | 只要你承认 Raymond | 
| [15:45] | that you threw my decoy in the garbage. | 是你把我的摆饰扔了 | 
| [15:47] | That will never happen | 不可能的 | 
| [15:48] | because it’s not true. | 因为这不是真的 | 
| [15:50] | Thank you for nothing. | 谢谢你的无帮助 | 
| [15:51] | Good day. | 再见 | 
| [15:53] | Hi. Would you mind just standing there | 嗨 你可以戴着你傲人的胡子 | 
| [15:54] | with your glorious beard for one moment? | 在这儿再站一会儿吗 | 
| [15:56] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 | 
| [15:58] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 | 
| [15:59] | Just tell him what he wants to hear. | 跟他说他想听的就好了 | 
| [16:00] | But it’s a lie. | 但那是撒谎 | 
| [16:01] | I don’t give a crap, sir. | 我不管 长官 | 
| [16:03] | Sharon needs a doctor, so get over yourself. | Sharon需要医生 所以克服你自己吧 | 
| [16:05] | Tell him you threw away his stupid duck, | 告诉他你把那只蠢鸭子扔了 | 
| [16:07] | then give him 20 bucks to buy a new one. | 再给他二十块钱买个新的就好了 | 
| [16:08] | It cost $740. | 那个价值740美元 | 
| [16:10] | What? | 什么 | 
| [16:11] | That is an insane price for a duck! | 一只鸭子那么贵太扯了吧 | 
| [16:12] | That’s way too much! | 简直贵死了 | 
| [16:14] | All right, now I’m angry about the wrong thing. | 好吧我现在重点搞错了 | 
| [16:15] | Look, just fix this for Sharon. | 为了Sharon解决这件事吧 | 
| [16:22] | Frederick, the duck was ugly and gross | Frederick 那鸭子又丑又恶心 | 
| [16:24] | and I threw it in the garbage. | 所以我把它扔进垃圾桶了 | 
| [16:25] | Wow. | 哇哦 | 
| [16:26] | Well, I know what I’m thankful | 我现在知道我这个感恩节 | 
| [16:27] | for this Thanksgiving: | 该感谢什么了 | 
| [16:28] | The truth. | 真相 | 
| [16:33] | My phone’s ringing! | 我手机在响 | 
| [16:34] | Oh–Oh no! No! | 哦 哦不 | 
| [16:40] | Terry’s still not answering his phone. | Terry还是不接电话 | 
| [16:42] | Why am I the only one who cares about this baby? | 为什么我是唯一一个在乎这孩子的人 | 
| [16:46] | Hey, what took so long? Is she okay? | 怎么这么久 她还好吗 | 
| [16:47] | Yeah, I was just telling her the entire duck story, | 我刚在跟她说鸭子的事情 | 
| [16:50] | now that it finally has a satisfying ending. | 现在终于有个令人满意的结局了 | 
| [16:52] | No, everything’s fine, | 一切都好 | 
| [16:54] | but I am a little concerned | 但我有点担心 | 
| [16:55] | about Sharon’s blood pressure. | Sharon的血压 | 
| [16:57] | And this is a terrible environment. | 而且这个环境太恶劣了 | 
| [16:59] | I wouldn’t call it terrible. | 没那么恶劣吧 | 
| [17:00] | We’re surrounded by criminals, | 我们周围都是罪犯 | 
| [17:01] | there’s no bed, | 没有床 | 
| [17:02] | and you can hear the faint sound | 而且还可以透过所有 | 
| [17:03] | of someone screaming through all the vents. | 通风管隐约听到某人的尖叫 | 
| [17:05] | That’s Hitchcock. | 那是Hitchcock | 
| [17:07] | His arm’s stuck in a pneumatic tube. | 他的手臂卡在气动管道里了 | 
| [17:09] | It’s hilarious. | 超搞笑的 | 
| [17:10] | In my professional opinion, | 以我的专业眼光看来 | 
| [17:12] | Sharon should go to the hospital. | Sharon应该去医院 | 
| [17:17] | Hey. | 嘿 | 
| [17:18] | So the doctor thinks | 医生建议 | 
| [17:21] | we should go to the hospital. | 我们应该去医院 | 
| [17:23] | No hospital! | 不去医院 | 
| [17:24] | Yup, I thought you might say that. | 我猜你应该会这么说 | 
| [17:25] | Look, I can’t get a hold of Terry. | 我联系不上Terry | 
| [17:27] | Ugh, that one was rough. | 啊 那一下好疼 | 
| [17:30] | Oh, maybe I should listen to the doctor. | 或许我应该听医生的 | 
| [17:33] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 | 
| [17:34] | Sharon, it doesn’t matter what I think. | Sharon 我怎么觉得不重要 | 
| [17:35] | You and the sarge have a plan. | 你和警长计划好的 | 
| [17:37] | Yeah, but the plan changed, like, | 是啊 但是计划已经在 | 
| [17:38] | five horrible things ago. | 五次惨痛之前就变了 | 
| [17:40] | I’m in a lot of pain. | 我现在很疼 | 
| [17:41] | I mean, I know we said no hospital, but– | 我知道我们决定不去医院 但是 | 
| [17:43] | I don’t want to risk anything | 我不想因为一个愚蠢的错误 | 
| [17:45] | by making a stupid mistake. | 而冒风险 | 
| [17:47] | Look, you’re my god-husband. | 你是我的教夫 | 
| [17:49] | We both know that’s a fake position. | 我们都知道这是个假称号 | 
| [17:51] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 | 
| [17:53] | What would you do? | 你会怎么做 | 
| [17:59] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 | 
| [17:59] | – Where’s Sharon? – Room 41B. | – Sharon在哪儿 – 41B房 | 
| [18:01] | Look, I’m sorry. I know you said– | 对不起 我知道你说过 | 
| [18:02] | Don’t go to the hospital! | 不要去医院 | 
| [18:03] | I tried calling you, you didn’t pick up. | 我打给过你 你没接 | 
| [18:05] | So you decided to do | 所以你决定完全 | 
| [18:06] | the exact opposite of the one thing I told you? | 违背我嘱咐你的唯一一件事吗 | 
| [18:08] | I thought it was the right thing to do, Terry. | 我认为这么做是对的 Terry | 
| [18:10] | Look, she’s in there with Captain Holt’s | 她现在和Holt警监的 | 
| [18:11] | ex-boyfriend right now, | 前男友一起在里面 | 
| [18:12] | but don’t worry, I made him promise | 别担心 我让他保证 | 
| [18:14] | to stop bringing up the duck. | 不再提鸭子的事了 | 
| [18:15] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么鬼 | 
| [18:17] | – I -You know what? | – 我 – 你知道吗 | 
| [18:18] | I’ll deal with you later. | 我之后再收拾你 | 
| [18:19] | Seems like you already dealt with me. | 感觉你已经收拾过我了 | 
| [18:20] | I got the gist, we’re good. | 我领会你的意思了 我们没事了 | 
| [18:21] | Peralta Peralta, | |
| [18:23] | can I confess something to you? | 我可以跟你坦白件事吗 | 
| [18:26] | I didn’t throw Frederick’s duck in the garbage. | 我没有把Frederick的鸭子扔进垃圾桶 | 
| [18:28] | Yes, I know, sir. | 我知道 长官 | 
| [18:29] | I didn’t throw the duck in the garbage. | 我没有把鸭子扔进垃圾桶 | 
| [18:31] | I threw it off a bridge. | 我把它扔下了桥 | 
| [18:36] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要那么做 | 
| [18:37] | Well, Frederick and I were having problems. | Frederick和我之间有问题 | 
| [18:39] | He knew I disliked the duck | 他知道我不喜欢那只鸭子 | 
| [18:40] | because of its weak beak, | 它的喙不牢固 | 
| [18:41] | but he insisted on displaying it anyway. | 但他还是坚持摆着它 | 
| [18:43] | I acted out | 我用很小心眼的行为 | 
| [18:44] | in a petty manner. | 表现了我的不满 | 
| [18:47] | Just as I did today. | 就像今天一样 | 
| [18:48] | I’m sorry that I wasn’t more helpful. | 很抱歉我没有更好的帮上忙 | 
| [18:50] | It’s fine, I understand. | 没关系 我明白 | 
| [18:52] | You might find this hard to believe, | 你可能很难相信 | 
| [18:53] | but I can be a little childish sometimes, myself. | 但就连我有时候也会比较幼稚 | 
| [18:56] | Yes. | 我信 | 
| [18:58] | You have gum in your hair right now. | 你现在头发里就有口香糖 | 
| [18:59] | – Noted. – Hey! | – 知道了 – 嘿 | 
| [19:01] | Hey! You guys came. | 嘿 你们来啦 | 
| [19:03] | What about all the paperwork? | 那些文书工作怎么办 | 
| [19:04] | We got it all in. | 全都归档完毕了 | 
| [19:05] | Filed 900 forms by hand in under 12 hours. | 十二个小时内手动归档九百张表格 | 
| [19:08] | It was tough, but worth it. | 很艰难 但是值得 | 
| [19:09] | We wouldn’t have missed this. | 因为我们不会错过这个 | 
| [19:10] | Also, we had to go to the ER anyway. | 而且我们本来就要去急诊 | 
| [19:12] | Hitchcock’s arm was mangled by the tube. | Hitchcock的手臂被管道扯坏了 | 
| [19:14] | I’m in unspeakable pain. | 我现在痛得无法言喻 | 
| [19:15] | Oh. | 噢 | 
| [19:17] | Ugh, this is agonizing. | 真是太难熬了 | 
| [19:19] | It’s been over an hour. | 已经超过一小时了 | 
| [19:21] | This has to be a record for longest childbirth. | 这肯定打破最长的分娩记录了 | 
| [19:24] | It’s a girl! | 是个女孩 | 
| [19:30] | Her name is Ava Jeffords. | 她的名字叫Ava Jeffords | 
| [19:32] | She’s 14 pounds, six ounces. | 十四磅六盎司 | 
| [19:34] | Whoa. | 哇哦 | 
| [19:35] | Oh yeah, Terry Jeffords makes big babies. | 是的 Terry Jeffords的宝宝可壮了 | 
| [19:37] | Guys, I just want to say | 伙计们 我只想说 | 
| [19:38] | thanks to all of you. | 感谢你们所有人 | 
| [19:39] | Charles and Amy filling out forms. | Charles和Amy弄完了表格 | 
| [19:42] | Rosa, I’m so thankful | Rosa 我很感谢 | 
| [19:44] | you got me here on that bike. | 你骑摩托送我来 | 
| [19:45] | I’m thankful I could help. | 我很感谢自己能帮上忙 | 
| [19:47] | I’m thankful that I’m– | 我很感谢我 | 
| [19:48] | Boyle, this is clearly a moment | Boyle这显然是属于 | 
| [19:49] | between him and Diaz. | 他和Diaz的时刻 | 
| [19:50] | Captain Holt, you brought me the doctor | Holt警监 你带来了将我的 | 
| [19:52] | that brought my girl into the world. | 宝贝女儿带来世界的医生 | 
| [19:54] | And Gina, I know you got past your fears | 还有Gina 我知道你克服了你的恐惧 | 
| [19:56] | and helped Sharon out. | 帮助了Sharon | 
| [19:57] | I’m so happy for you | 我为你感到开心 | 
| [19:59] | and I never want to see your daughter | 但我再也不想见到你的女儿 | 
| [20:00] | or remember this day. | 或者想起今天了 | 
| [20:02] | And Hitchcock and Scully, | 还有Hitchcock和Scully | 
| [20:03] | I assume you’re here for some unrelated injury. | 我猜你们是因为其他无关的伤来的 | 
| [20:05] | That’s correct. | 没错 | 
| [20:07] | Jake Jake. | |
| [20:08] | Can I see you for a minute? | 你能过来一下吗 | 
| [20:09] | Oh. Yeah. | 好的 | 
| [20:13] | It’s a girl. | 是个女孩 | 
| [20:14] | Ouch! Worth it. | 哦 值了 | 
| [20:16] | Sharon and I wanted you to be | Sharon和我希望你做 | 
| [20:18] | the first person to meet Ava. | 第一个见到Ava的人 | 
| [20:23] | Oh, wow. | 哇哦 | 
| [20:25] | She’s beautiful. | 她好漂亮 | 
| [20:28] | I’m sorry I got angry earlier. | 对不起我之前生气了 | 
| [20:30] | You did a great job today. | 你今天做得很好 | 
| [20:31] | Hospital was the right decision. | 来医院是正确的决定 | 
| [20:34] | I’m so glad you’re Ava’s godfather. | 我很高兴你是Ava的教父 | 
| [20:37] | I’m so glad you’re Sharon’s god-husband. | 我很高兴你是Sharon的教夫 | 
| [20:39] | I’m so glad you’re my god-wife. | 我很高兴你是我的教妻 | 
| [20:41] | I have no idea what I’m saying at this point. | 我完全不知道自己现在在说什么 | 
| [20:44] | Thank you, Jake. | 谢谢你 Jake | 
| [20:46] | You want to hold her? | 你想抱抱她吗 | 
| [20:48] | Oh, um… | 呃 | 
| [20:49] | Yeah, sure, that’d be great. | 行啊 很好啊 | 
| [20:51] | The baby, Jake! | 是宝宝 Jake | 
| [20:52] | Yeah! Right, right, the normal thing. | 对 没错 抱宝宝才正常 |