| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | Attention, everyone! | 各位 注意了 | 
| [00:01] | Say good-bye to the Jake Peralta you know and love, | 和你们熟知且深爱的Jake Peralta告别吧 | 
| [00:04] | for today is the day I forever change. | 因为今天起我就再也不是原来的我了 | 
| [00:07] | Ooh, are you finally growing a mustache? | 喔 你终于要留胡子了吗 | 
| [00:09] | No, you know I can’t do that, | 不 你知道我留不起来 | 
| [00:10] | and it’s cruel of you to keep bringing it up. | 还老戳我痛处 太残忍了 | 
| [00:12] | This envelope contains the inheritance my uncle left me. | 这份信封里是我叔叔留给我的遗产 | 
| [00:14] | He died a year ago; he was so rich, | 他一年前过世 身前相当有钱 | 
| [00:16] | he had a whole room in his house just to eat in. | 他甚至有一个专门用来吃饭的房间 | 
| [00:18] | You mean like a dining room? | 就是餐厅呗 | 
| [00:20] | – Yeah, but in Manhattan. – Oh, dang. | – 没错 但是在曼哈顿 – 哇哦 牛 | 
| [00:22] | Now, just because I’m definitely rich now | 但是 我不会因为有钱了 | 
| [00:24] | doesn’t mean I’m gonna forget my roots. | 就忘记我的根 | 
| [00:26] | You all get something, so fire away. | 你们都能分一杯羹 尽情说吧 | 
| [00:28] | Jake, your friendship is gift enough for me. | Jake 我俩的友谊就是你给我的最好的礼物了 | 
| [00:30] | Friendship is crap. I want a Ducati Monster 821. | 友谊算屁 我要杜卡迪摩托车 怪兽821型号的 | 
| [00:32] | All right, Rosa gets a motorcycle. | 没问题 给Rosa一辆摩托车 | 
| [00:34] | Oh, cool. I want a fast sports car. | 酷 我想要辆跑车 | 
| [00:36] | Come on. You can be honest. | 得了吧 说实话 | 
| [00:37] | I want old, expensive books. I’ll send you a list. | 我想要古老昂贵的书籍 我给你列个清单 | 
| [00:39] | There you go. | 这还差不多 | 
| [00:40] | Now, let’s find out what I’m worth. | 现在 来看看我身价多少 | 
| [00:43] | Oh, I’m too nervous to open it. Sarge, you do it. | 我紧张得打不开了 警长 你来 | 
| [00:45] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [00:49] | It’s stock. One million shares! | 是股票 一百万股 | 
| [00:52] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 | 
| [00:53] | Of Blockbuster Video stock. | 大片租赁的股票 | 
| [00:55] | – Ohh. – What? Is that bad? | – 哦 – 怎么了 这股不好吗 | 
| [00:58] | I still have a Blockbuster card! | 我还有张大片租赁的卡 | 
| [01:00] | What happened to Blockbuster? | 大片租赁怎么了 | 
| [01:22] | 第99片区 上午8:21 | |
| [01:26] | Mapping, mapping, mapping, mapping, mapping, mapping. | 绘图绘图绘图绘图绘图绘图 | 
| [01:31] | What’s going on there, buddy? | 干嘛呢 老兄 | 
| [01:32] | Just making a final imprint of your face | 在激光手术失败眼球烧毁前 | 
| [01:34] | before the LASIK surgery goes poorly | 把你的面庞 | 
| [01:36] | and my eyeballs get burned off. | 深深印在我的脑海里 | 
| [01:38] | Why stop at the eyes? Burn off your whole head. | 别局限于眼球 最好全脸烧毁 | 
| [01:41] | Charles, the surgery is going to go fine, all right? | Charles 手术会成功的 | 
| [01:44] | You’ll have some vision impairment for a few hours, | 你的视力会受损几个小时而已 | 
| [01:46] | and I’m gonna be with you the whole time! | 那段时间我会一直陪着你的 | 
| [01:47] | Plus, they’re gonna give you some of those sweet-ass | 再说 医生还会给你配<机械战警>里 | 
| [01:49] | Robocop sunglasses. | 狂拽炫酷的墨镜 | 
| [01:51] | Those are blind people sunglasses. | 那是给盲人的墨镜 | 
| [01:54] | Captain. What are you doing here? | 警监 你在这儿干什么 | 
| [01:56] | Thought you took the day off to pack for your big trip, | 我以为你请假收拾行李 准备远行去了 | 
| [01:58] | or did you finally realize | 还是你终于明白 | 
| [01:59] | that it only takes one minute to pack? | 打包只要一分钟就能搞定了 | 
| [02:01] | Not if you care about your possessions | 要是你在乎自己的物品以及 | 
| [02:03] | and what the world sees when they look at you. | 别人看你的眼光 一分钟绝对不够 | 
| [02:04] | – Huh. – I’m not going. | – 哼 – 我不去了 | 
| [02:06] | Cheddar’s regular dog sitter is ill, | Cheddar固定的狗保姆病了 | 
| [02:07] | and the heat’s out in my house, | 我家的暖气也没了 | 
| [02:09] | so I don’t think it’s a good time for me to visit Kevin in Paris. | 我觉得现在不是去巴黎看Kevin的好时机 | 
| [02:12] | Sir, you can’t just cancel your trip. | 你不能说取消就取消啊 | 
| [02:14] | You guys haven’t seen each other in months. | 你俩已经好几个月没见了 | 
| [02:16] | How about this? | 这么着吧 | 
| [02:17] | Amy and I will look after your house while you’re gone. | 我和Amy会在你走后帮你看家的 | 
| [02:20] | – Right, Ames? – Totally. | – 没错吧 Ames – 完全没问题 | 
| [02:22] | I thought you two were watching Ray Charles Boyle. | 我以为你俩要照看Ray Charles Boyle | 
| [02:25] | Good point. | 有理 | 
| [02:26] | Charles can come with us and look after Cheddar. | Charles可以跟我们一起照看Cheddar | 
| [02:28] | I’m told that blind people | 我听说盲人 | 
| [02:29] | have a special connection with dogs. | 和狗之间都有特殊的联系 | 
| [02:31] | I knew it. You do think I’m gonna go blind. | 我就知道 你真觉得我会瞎 | 
| [02:33] | That’s an interesting offer, | 你的提议很好 | 
| [02:34] | but I don’t want to be an imposition. | 但我不想强人所难 | 
| [02:35] | Pshaw! Imposition? Pshaw! | 呸 强人所难 没有的事 | 
| [02:39] | No, I was talking to Santiago. | 不 我在说Santiago | 
| [02:40] | I assume she’ll be doing all the work. | 我有预感事情她会全包 | 
| [02:41] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [02:42] | Oh, because of our track records and personalities. | 因为我们过去的记录和性格咯 | 
| [02:44] | Sure, sure, sure, sure, yeah. | 是是是 有理有据 | 
| [02:45] | So, Santiago, are you sure you’re okay with this? | 那么 Santiago 你真的没问题吗 | 
| [02:48] | I’m so in. This is gonna be fantastic. | 绝对没问题 简直是美差 | 
| [02:51] | This is horrible! We’re not ready for this. | 糟透了 我们都没准备好 | 
| [02:53] | This is a level one responsibility. | 这是个一级职责 | 
| [02:55] | I’m a level two at best, and you’re not even a level! | 我顶多是个二级人手 而你连级都没有 | 
| [02:58] | Well, I’m a level, you know. | 我有级 | 
| [02:59] | I’m probably, like, a level five. | 大概 五级的样子 | 
| [03:01] | Not a level. | 不 算 | 
| [03:03] | I thought you’d be psyched. | 我就知道你会紧张过度 | 
| [03:04] | I mean, a week at Captain Holt’s house? | 在Holt警监家待一个礼拜啊 | 
| [03:06] | Wasn’t that where you wanted to spend your honeymoon? | 你不就想在他家度蜜月吗 | 
| [03:08] | Yeah, but this is too much pressure! | 是没错 但是这简直压力山大啊 | 
| [03:09] | Why did you volunteer us for this? | 你为什么要自告奋勇啊 | 
| [03:11] | Because Holt hasn’t seen Kevin in, like, months, | 因为Holt已经好几个月没见着Kevin了 | 
| [03:14] | and I was just thinking if that was me and you, | 我当时就想 如果是我俩 | 
| [03:17] | it would make me really sad. | 我一定会很伤心 | 
| [03:18] | Oh. That’s actually super sweet. | 喔 你好贴心哦 | 
| [03:22] | Plus, there’s this big, fat binder | 而且 还有本又厚又重的活页夹 | 
| [03:24] | full of instructions and rules. | 里面全是指示和规则 | 
| [03:25] | There’s a binder? | 还有本活页夹 | 
| [03:27] | Why didn’t you lead with that, you idiot? | 你怎么不早说 笨蛋 | 
| [03:30] | I’m just gonna leave you two alone. | 我还是让你俩单独呆着吧 | 
| [03:32] | Okay. | 好哒 | 
| [03:34] | Diaz Diaz. | |
| [03:36] | Pimento Pimento. | |
| [03:39] | – What’s up? – What’s up with you? | – 好 – 你好 | 
| [03:41] | – I need you to sign this report. – Okay. | – 给我的报告签个字 – 好 | 
| [03:43] | I’ll sign your report. | 我给你签 | 
| [04:02] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 | 
| [04:08] | Careful. The ink’s still wet. | 当心 墨水还没干 | 
| [04:10] | Maybe this’ll help. | 也许这样干得快 | 
| [04:21] | Okay, they got to knock that off. | 够了 他们不能再这样了 | 
| [04:23] | – Loosen up, Sarge. – Summer of love, baby. | – 放轻松 警长 – 夏日之恋 小亲亲 | 
| [04:26] | It’s March, man. Shut up. | 现在是三月 闭嘴吧你们 | 
| [04:27] | It’s true what they say. | 他们说得没错 | 
| [04:29] | Now that I’m fully blind forever, | 因为我彻底瞎了 | 
| [04:31] | my other senses are heightened. | 我的其他感官变敏锐了 | 
| [04:33] | I feel a door. | 我摸到了一扇门 | 
| [04:34] | We’re at Captain Holt’s house. | 我们到Holt警监家了 | 
| [04:36] | Also, the GPS announced it when we pulled up. | 刚才停车的时候GPS就说了 | 
| [04:38] | Hey, once we’re inside, | 我们进去以后 | 
| [04:39] | maybe keep your hands to yourself, all right? | 就管好自己的手别乱摸了 好吗 | 
| [04:40] | The captain can be very particular about his stuff. | 警监对自己的东西讲究得很 | 
| [04:43] | Cheddar! Let go! Let go of it! | Cheddar 松开 快松开 | 
| [04:45] | – Amy? – This is a cashmere sweater! | – Amy – 这可是件羊绒衫 | 
| [04:47] | Oh, my stupid allergies! | 我特么又过敏了 | 
| [04:50] | He got into Kevin’s closet. | 他跑进了Kevin的衣柜 | 
| [04:52] | He was supposed to stay downstairs. | 他本该待在楼下的 | 
| [04:53] | The binder was very clear about that. | 活页夹里写得清清楚楚 | 
| [04:54] | Why won’t you respect the binder? | 你为什么不能尊重一下活页夹 | 
| [04:56] | Oh, no, he’s turning all the turtlenecks into regular necks. | 糟了 他把所有的高领毛衣都咬成普通领子了 | 
| [04:59] | – Charles, you got to help us. – On it. | – Charles 你得帮帮我们 – 来了 | 
| [05:00] | Okay, the key with dogs is establishing the alpha. | 和狗相处的关键就是明确谁才是头儿 | 
| [05:03] | Cheddah, dwop it. Pwease dwop it. | Cheddah 松口 请松口 | 
| [05:06] | I’ll give you anything you want. | 你想要什么我都给你 | 
| [05:07] | Oh, Cheddar is the alpha. Didn’t expect that. | Cheddar才是头儿 真没想到 | 
| [05:10] | Pwease, pwease, pwease. | 求你求你求你 | 
| [05:13] | Nice job, Boyle. It worked. | 好样的 Boyle 有用了 | 
| [05:15] | But the mess, Jake. The mess! | 但是一团乱 Jake 家里一团糟啊 | 
| [05:17] | Don’t worry. We’re gonna clean it up. | 别急 我们会收拾的 | 
| [05:19] | Everything is totally under control. | 一切尽在掌握 | 
| [05:21] | – Charles’ pants are on fire. – What? | – Charles的裤子着火了 – 什么 | 
| [05:23] | Boyle, the space heater! Get away from the space heater! | Boyle 电暖气 快离开电暖气 | 
| [05:25] | I don’t know where it is! | 我不知道电暖气在哪儿 | 
| [05:26] | I’m just gonna run at full speed! | 我只能尽全力跑了 | 
| [05:28] | – No! – Aah! | – 别 – 疼 | 
| [05:30] | Charles, just stay where you are! | Charles 待在原地别动 | 
| [05:31] | I got it. | 我来搞定 | 
| [05:35] | Whoo! Okay. | 呼 好了 | 
| [05:38] | It’s okay. Everything’s fine. | 没事了 一切都没事了 | 
| [05:39] | Fire’s out. And this table is… | 火也灭了 桌子也 | 
| [05:41] | Oh! | 卧槽 | 
| [05:43] | Fragile. I was gonna say fragile. | 不怎么结实 我本来要说不怎么结实 | 
| [05:45] | Nailed it. | 真说中了 | 
| [05:52] | You punching holes? | 你在打孔 | 
| [05:54] | – Yeah. – That’s way too much paper. | – 是的 – 纸太多了 | 
| [05:56] | Not for me. | 对我来说不算多 | 
| [05:59] | Can’t even get a cup of coffee. | 喝杯咖啡都不让人消停 | 
| [06:07] | Well, I’m off to find some yellow paper | 我要去拿点纸来 | 
| [06:09] | so I can do this all over again. | 这样就能再做一次了 | 
| [06:17] | All right, Diaz? That’s it. | 好了 Diaz 你够了 | 
| [06:20] | What’s going on with you two? | 你俩怎么回事 | 
| [06:21] | – Oh, you noticed it? – Yeah, I noticed it! | – 你也发现了 – 废话 | 
| [06:23] | Everyone’s noticed it! | 谁看不见 | 
| [06:25] | A convicted pervert asked me if you guys could cool it. | 有个变态罪犯问我你俩能不能消停一下 | 
| [06:27] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 我无话可说 | 
| [06:29] | Something between us, Sarge. | 我俩之间 警长 | 
| [06:31] | Something dark and urgent. | 深不可测又岌岌可危 | 
| [06:36] | Okay. Great news. | 好啦 好消息 | 
| [06:37] | The smell of burnt sweatpants and singed leg hair | 运动裤和腿毛烧焦的味道 | 
| [06:39] | is finally dissipating. | 终于散了 | 
| [06:40] | I just hope I can grow it back by Speedo season. | 但愿在穿泳衣的季节前能长出来 | 
| [06:44] | Call from Raymond Holt, mobile. | Raymond Holt来电 手机 | 
| [06:46] | Oh, no. Not Holt. | 不不 别是Holt啊 | 
| [06:47] | Don’t worry. I’ve got this. | 别担心 我来接 | 
| [06:51] | Bonjour, Captain. Voulez-vous coucher avec moi? | 您好 警监 今晚您想跟我一起睡觉吗(法语) | 
| [06:54] | No, I don’t want to sleep with you. | 不 我不想和你睡 | 
| [06:56] | Is that what that means? | 这句话是这个意思啊 | 
| [06:57] | Oh, man, I had a really gross tennis instructor. | 老天 我以前那个网球教练真恶心 | 
| [07:00] | I’m calling to check in before I get on the flight. | 上飞机前我打个电话查看一下 | 
| [07:02] | – Everything okay? – Okay? | – 一切都好吗 – 好 | 
| [07:04] | Let’s just say if the house could talk, she would say, | 这么说吧 要是你家房子能说话 她会说 | 
| [07:07] | “I’ve never been happier; I love Jake.” | “我从没这么高兴过 我爱死Jake了” | 
| [07:10] | Oh, that’s interesting, | 有意思 | 
| [07:11] | because I think the house might say “Jake’s a liar, and I’m… on fire.” | 我倒是觉得房子会说”Jake大骗子 我失火了” | 
| [07:16] | What’s that now? | 你说啥 | 
| [07:17] | The security company called me about the alarm. | 保安公司打电话给我说了报警器响了的事 | 
| [07:19] | Okay, the house was never on fire. | 好吧 其实房子没着火 | 
| [07:21] | Charles was on fire, and only on his pants, | 着火的是Charles的裤子 | 
| [07:24] | and we put it out. | 然后被我们扑灭了 | 
| [07:25] | I’m coming home right now. | 我现在要回家了 | 
| [07:26] | Wait, no. Sir, please don’t do that. | 等下长官 别这样 | 
| [07:28] | You have to go see Kevin. Everything’s fine. | 你得去见Kevin 什么事都没出 | 
| [07:29] | No, my decision is final. I’m postponing my flight. | 不 我已经决定了 我要推迟航班了 | 
| [07:32] | Good-bye, Jacob. | 再见 Jacob | 
| [07:33] | No, sir! Please, please… ahh! | 不长官 啊 | 
| [07:35] | He said “Jacob.” | 他管我叫”Jacob” | 
| [07:36] | It’s biblical. | 要出大事了 | 
| [07:38] | Guys, guys! | 伙计们 | 
| [07:39] | Holt is headed home right now. | Holt正在回家路上 | 
| [07:40] | No! He can’t come home. | 不 他不能回家 | 
| [07:42] | We left the door open, and the dog ran out. | 我们没关大门 狗跑出去了 | 
| [07:43] | What? We lost Cheddar? | 什么 Cheddar丢了吗 | 
| [07:47] | These silences are very hard for me to read. | 你们突然沉默了我很难解读 | 
| [07:49] | – What’s the vibe in here? – We’re freaking out, Charles! | – 你们怎么了 – 我们崩溃了 Charles | 
| [07:53] | Good afternoon. Thank you all for joining me. | 下午好 感谢你们的加入 | 
| [07:56] | What we have here is a fugitive situation. | 我们现在面临的是犯人出逃的情况 | 
| [07:59] | Our man has been on the run for 30 minutes. | 目标已经出逃30分钟了 | 
| [08:01] | Also, our man is a dog. | 还有 我们的目标是一只狗 | 
| [08:04] | Now, I know what some of you are thinking: | 我知道你们某些人会想 | 
| [08:05] | “Who cares? It’s just a pet.” | “谁在乎 只是个宠物” | 
| [08:07] | No one was thinking that, you monster. | 没人这么想 你个禽兽 | 
| [08:09] | Good. That was a test. | 不错 刚才是个测试 | 
| [08:11] | Now, the average foot speed of a corgi is ten miles per hour, | 柯基的平均移动速度是每小时十英里 | 
| [08:15] | which means with every passing second, | 这意味着每耽搁一秒 | 
| [08:17] | that slippery bastard gets farther away. | 那个狡猾的畜生就跑的越远 | 
| [08:23] | Captain Holt does not know Cheddar is missing… | Holt警监还不知道Cheddar失踪了 | 
| [08:27] | but he’s gonna find out. | 但是他会发现的 | 
| [08:28] | Oh, God, I feel like the devil is dancing on my chest. | 天啊 我感觉魔鬼在我胸上跳舞 | 
| [08:30] | It’s all right, Amy. We have time. | 没关系Amy 我们还有时间 | 
| [08:32] | Gina’s picking Holt up at the airport, | Gina在去机场接Holt警监的路上 | 
| [08:34] | and she told me she can stall him for at least two hours. | 她说可以拖住警监至少两小时 | 
| [08:36] | I’ll do it, but I’m gonna have to total your car. | 可以 但是我得毁了你的车 | 
| [08:40] | Or you could just drive slowly. | 或者你开慢点就行了 | 
| [08:43] | Ha-ha, she’s gonna wreck your car. | 哈哈 她要把你的车变成残骸 | 
| [08:45] | Here’s where we’re at. | 现在我们这样 | 
| [08:46] | Amy and I will take Blind Charles | Amy和我带着瞎子Charles | 
| [08:47] | and search the neighborhood. | 在附近搜索 | 
| [08:48] | Diaz Pimento Diaz, Pimento… | |
| [08:49] | Bring the dog back, | 把狗带回来 | 
| [08:51] | dead or alive. | 活要见狗 死要见尸 | 
| [08:51] | What? No. I was gonna say hang posters. | 什么 我本来要说张贴寻狗启示 | 
| [08:54] | Terry, maybe go with them, make sure nobody gets killed. | Terry 还是和他们一起去吧 确保没有伤亡 | 
| [08:56] | Or maybe I could join another group with a different kind of energy? | 或者我可以加入精神面貌完全不同的另一组 | 
| [08:59] | Jake, what about me and Hitchcock? | Jake 我和Hitchcock怎么办 | 
| [09:00] | You two grab Cheddar’s treats | 你们俩拿一些Chedder的零食 | 
| [09:02] | and put ’em in a bowl outside. | 放在外面的一个碗里 | 
| [09:03] | You mean the little sausage ones that need way more salt? | 你是说那些不够咸的小香肠吗 | 
| [09:06] | On second thought, maybe just sit exactly where you are | 又想了一下 或许你们还是坐在原地 | 
| [09:08] | and don’t touch anything. | 不要碰任何东西 | 
| [09:09] | Sweet. | 真好 | 
| [09:10] | All right, everyone, it’s time to do this. | 好了伙计们 是时候了 | 
| [09:12] | For Captain Holt, for Kevin, for America! | 为了Holt警监 Kevin 和美利坚 | 
| [09:16] | Let’s go, Nine-Nine! | 上吧 九九片区 | 
| [09:19] | This line is interminable. | 这队伍长的没边了 | 
| [09:21] | At this rate, we’ll be home in 54 minutes | 按照这个速率 我们54分钟以后才能到家 | 
| [09:23] | instead of the usual 46. | 而不是通常的46分钟 | 
| [09:25] | Not if I have anything to do with it. | 如果我什么都不做的话 是的 | 
| [09:28] | Watch me now! | 看我的 | 
| [09:30] | No, Gina, the wrong way. | 不Gina 走错了 | 
| [09:32] | No, Gina, the spikes! | 不Gina 小心道钉 | 
| [09:35] | Uh-oh. | 偶哦 | 
| [09:36] | Well, not a problem. | 根本不成问题 | 
| [09:37] | I can get you home on two wheels. | 我只用两个轮子就能带你回家 | 
| [09:41] | And that was the second pair of tires. | 现在后排轮胎也扎坏了 | 
| [09:52] | I could’ve done that. | 我自己也能做 | 
| [09:53] | Yeah, I know you could’ve. | 是 我知道你可以 | 
| [09:55] | But you didn’t. I did. | 但是你没有做 我做了 | 
| [10:01] | I mean, there are lots of other poles, guys. | 我说 还有很多别的杆子呢 | 
| [10:04] | A whole street full of ’em. | 整条街都是 | 
| [10:06] | So, Adrian, | 所以 Adrian | 
| [10:07] | when are we gonna stop messing around and do this thing? | 我们什么时候停止胡闹做”正”事 | 
| [10:11] | Um… | 呃 | 
| [10:15] | – N-never. – What? | – 绝不 – 什么 | 
| [10:16] | You know what? I just realized. | 我刚想起来 | 
| [10:18] | I forgot something at home. I’m just gonna… | 我有东西忘在家里了 我得 | 
| [10:25] | That was weird. You okay? | 真奇怪 你还好么 | 
| [10:28] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [10:37] | All right, according to the call we just got on the tip line, | 我们刚接到线报 | 
| [10:40] | someone said they saw Cheddar on this block. | 有人说他们看见Cheddar出现在这个街区 | 
| [10:42] | I’ll head north. Jake, you head west. | 我往北 Jake你往西 | 
| [10:43] | We’ll meet back in a half hour. | 半小时后见 | 
| [10:45] | Great, which direction should I go? | 不错 我应该往哪个方向 | 
| [10:49] | What’s going on? I can hear your lips moving. | 怎么了 我可以听见你们嘴唇在动 | 
| [10:52] | Ah! Are you guys kissing? | 呃 你们在接吻么 | 
| [10:53] | What? No. | 什么 没有 | 
| [10:54] | Charles, stop always asking that. | Charles 别总是问这个 | 
| [10:56] | Look, I’m sorry, but you have to stay in the car. | 抱歉 但是你必须待在车里 | 
| [10:58] | That’s a mistake! | 这是个错误 | 
| [11:00] | My super senses are a tool you can’t afford to leave | 我的超级感官是一把利器 | 
| [11:02] | in the tool chest. | 你不能把它留在工具箱里 | 
| [11:04] | Take me out of the box and put me on your belt. | 把我从箱子里拿出来 别在你的腰上 | 
| [11:06] | I’m sorry, but you’d only slow us down. | 抱歉 但是你只会拖累我们 | 
| [11:09] | And that’s exactly what Cheddar wants. | 这么一来Cheddar就称心如意了 | 
| [11:11] | That’s right. | 没错 | 
| [11:12] | I’m onto you, you slippery little bastard. | 我盯上你了 你这个狡猾的畜生 | 
| [11:19] | Gina, come on. | Gina 快点 | 
| [11:19] | You can do your Internet socializing in the truck. | 你可以在车上玩你的网络社交 | 
| [11:21] | Okay, cool, I just have to tie my shoe real quick. | 好 我先系一下鞋带 | 
| [11:24] | Tying it. | 正在系 | 
| [11:26] | Call Jake Peralta. | 打给Jake Peralta | 
| [11:27] | Gina, hey, how’s the stalling? | Gine 嘿 拖延战术怎么样了 | 
| [11:29] | Great; the tow truck just got here, | 还不错 拖车刚刚来了 | 
| [11:31] | so that’ll buy us at least an hour. | 这能给我们争取至少一个小时 | 
| [11:32] | Tow truck? What the hell did you do to my car? | 拖车 你把我的车怎么样了 | 
| [11:34] | Bitch, I told you I was gonna wreck it. | 贱人 我告诉你了我要毁了你的车 | 
| [11:36] | You did. You did. | 你说了 你说了 | 
| [11:38] | All right, well, we’re about to go follow up on a lead right now. | 好吧 我们正要去跟进一条线索 | 
| [11:40] | Great; I’m gonna rip a bunch of wires out of your dashboard. | 很好 我要从你的仪表板里扯一堆线出来 | 
| [11:42] | What? No, don’t! Gina… | 什么 不 Gina | 
| [11:47] | I got nothing. Did you find Cheddar? | 我什么也没找到 你找到Cheddar了吗 | 
| [11:49] | Close. I found Shredder. | 差不多 我找到了Shredder | 
| [11:52] | Shredder, no! No, Shredder! | Shredder 不 Shredder | 
| [11:55] | You’re not Cheddar! | 你不是Cheddar | 
| [11:56] | I know it looks bad, but we’re gonna find him. | 我知道情况看起来很差 但我们要找到他 | 
| [11:59] | Right after we find Charles. | 在我们找到Charles之后 | 
| [12:01] | Charles is gone. We lost Charles. | Charles没了 我们弄丢了Charles | 
| [12:03] | – What? – Charles? Charles! | – 什么 – Charles Charles | 
| [12:05] | Here, boy! | 这儿 宝贝 | 
| [12:06] | Here, boy! | 到这儿来 宝贝 | 
| [12:09] | Oh, I should’ve known I was gonna lose Charles. | 我应该意识到我会弄丢Charles | 
| [12:11] | He’s so pocket-sized. He could be hidden anywhere! | 他太小了简直可以藏在任何地方 | 
| [12:12] | Jake, we need to focus on Cheddar. | Jake 我们得把重心放在Cheddar身上 | 
| [12:14] | Charles is a grown man. He can take care of himself. | Charles是个成人了 他能自己照顾自己 | 
| [12:16] | No, he’s not. He’s a Charles, all right? | 不他不是 他只是一只Charles好么 | 
| [12:18] | And he’s blind! | 他还瞎了 | 
| [12:19] | Oh, God, he’s probably already dead. | 天啊 他可能已经死了 | 
| [12:21] | Right? So let’s not waste any resources on him. | 是吗 那我们别浪费资源找他了 | 
| [12:23] | Wait, it’s Charles. | 等一下 是Charles | 
| [12:24] | – Charles? – Jake? Is that you? | – Charles – Jake 是你吗 | 
| [12:26] | I can’t see my phone. | 我看不见我的电话 | 
| [12:28] | I’ve dialed over 40 wrong numbers. | 我已经播了超过40个错误号码了 | 
| [12:29] | – It’s me. – I found Cheddar. | – 是我 – 我找到Cheddar了 | 
| [12:31] | He found Cheddar! | 他找到Cheddar了 | 
| [12:32] | Which is why I was like, “We need to go to him.” | 这就是为什么我说 “我们得去找他” | 
| [12:34] | Charles, where are you? | Charles 你在哪 | 
| [12:35] | I’ve got him cornered in some bushes, | 我把他堵在一堆灌木丛里 | 
| [12:36] | but I don’t know where I am, and my… | 但是我不知道我在哪 | 
| [12:37] | Wait, stop talking. | 等下 别说话 | 
| [12:39] | I’m hearing something in the background. | 我听见了什么背景里的声音 | 
| [12:40] | What is that, a train and a girl whimpering? | 那是什么 一辆火车和一个呜咽的女孩 | 
| [12:42] | That’s me; I’m so scared you’re not gonna find me. | 是我 我太害怕你找不到我了 | 
| [12:44] | Charles, don’t move. I know exactly where you are. | Charles别动 我知道你的确切位置了 | 
| [12:47] | He’s at the entrance by 7th Street. | 他在第七街入口处 | 
| [12:48] | I used to hang out there all the time. | 我曾经老去那玩 | 
| [12:50] | Doing what? | 玩什么 | 
| [12:52] | Aw! I boofed it. | 嗷 我玩脱了 | 
| [12:54] | Nothing. Cool stuff. Having sex. | 没什么 很酷的 做爱做的事 | 
| [12:56] | Anyways, it doesn’t matter. Let’s go. | 总之不重要 我们快走 | 
| [13:02] | – Aah! – Hey, Sarge. | – 啊 – 嘿警长 | 
| [13:03] | – I’ve been waiting for you. – In here? | – 我一直在等你 – 在这 | 
| [13:05] | Yeah, I wanted to have a private conversation. | 嗯我想单独和你谈谈 | 
| [13:07] | Do you think Diaz noticed | 你认为Diaz有没有注意 | 
| [13:08] | that I freaked out a little when she asked me out? | 当她约我出去的时候我吓了一跳 | 
| [13:10] | You mean the way your eyes popped out of your head | 你是说你的眼球从眼眶里冒出来 | 
| [13:11] | and you sprinted away at full speed? | 然后你转身就跑吗 | 
| [13:13] | – Yeah, I think she noticed. – Damn it. | – 是 我觉得她注意到了 – 该死 | 
| [13:16] | I’m in kind of a weird head space right now. | 我现在很混乱 | 
| [13:17] | I’ve got a lot on my plate, emotionally speaking. | 有很多情感上的事要处理 | 
| [13:20] | And flirting’s one thing, but a relationship? | 调情是一回事 但是谈恋爱完全是另一码事 | 
| [13:23] | Well… | 好吧 | 
| [13:24] | The last time I let myself fall for someone was Katya. | 我上一次爱上的人是Katya | 
| [13:27] | She was a bartender at the Garbage Box, | 她是垃圾箱俱乐部的侍应 | 
| [13:29] | second-rate strip club my mob buddies and I used to go to. | 那是一个二流的脱衣舞夜店 我和我从前的那帮”兄弟”经常去 | 
| [13:32] | She was a sweet girl, but I couldn’t save her from the pole. | 她是个可爱的女孩 但我没能救她离开钢管 | 
| [13:34] | – Oh, she started stripping? – Nope. | – 噢她开始跳脱衣舞了吗 – 没 | 
| [13:37] | Boss impaled her on a pole when he caught her skimming tips. | 老板发现她谎报小费之后 把她钉在了钢管上了 | 
| [13:39] | Ooh! Damn, dude. | 天啊 | 
| [13:41] | Look, coming back from 12 years undercover is not easy for anyone. | 卧底12年之后再回来对谁都不是件容易的事 | 
| [13:46] | I’m sure Diaz gets it. | 我确定Diaz会理解的 | 
| [13:47] | She’s so in touch with her feelings. | 她太注重情感了 | 
| [13:50] | And me, hmm. | 而且我 哼 | 
| [13:52] | After what I’ve seen, after what I’ve done, | 在经历过做过这么多事后 | 
| [13:55] | I don’t know that I deserve to be happy. | 我不知道我还配不配开心起来 | 
| [13:57] | Of course you do. | 你当然可以 | 
| [13:59] | Huh. | 哈 | 
| [14:01] | I never looked at it that way. | 我从没有这么想过 | 
| [14:03] | Wow. That changes everything. | 哇 这简直改变了一切 | 
| [14:09] | Ha! | 哈 | 
| [14:10] | I never even finished my point. | 我根本没说完我的想法 | 
| [14:11] | No, Sarge, you said it all. | 不 警长 你已经说了一切 | 
| [14:14] | You just changed my life. | 你改变了我的人生 | 
| [14:17] | He’s got to be here somewhere. | 他一定在这附近 | 
| [14:20] | What’s up, Peralta? | 嘿 Peralta | 
| [14:21] | Want to jump in on this tasty sesh? | 要过来和我们一起玩吗 | 
| [14:23] | Uh, you got the wrong guy. I’ve never seen you before. | 额 你认错人了 我从来没见过你们 | 
| [14:25] | Heh, dumb stoner. | 一群傻货 | 
| [14:26] | – He referred to you by name. – Hey, there’s Charles. | – 他叫了你的名字啊 – 嘿 Charles在这儿呢 | 
| [14:28] | – Jake? Jake? – Charles, we’re behind you. | – Jake Jake – Charles 我们在你身后 | 
| [14:31] | Look! I found Cheddar. | 看 我找到Cheddar啦 | 
| [14:33] | – I found him. – Oh, God. | – 我找着他了 – 天呐 | 
| [14:35] | I know. Pretty impressive, right? | 我知道 超厉害 有没有 | 
| [14:37] | It’s a proud day for blind people everywhere. | 今天 是所有盲人都值得骄傲的日子 | 
| [14:40] | – Charles… – It wasn’t easy, though. | – Charles – 这可不轻松啊 | 
| [14:43] | This guy put up quite a fight. | 这家伙还奋力抗争来着 | 
| [14:45] | But we’re good friends now, right? | 但我们现在是好朋友了 对吗 | 
| [14:47] | Right? You gave me a bunch of kisses. | 是谁一直在亲我啊 | 
| [14:49] | You gave me a bunch of kisses. | 是你一直在亲我啊 | 
| [14:51] | Damn it, Charles, it’s a possum. | 该死的 Charles 你手上是只负鼠 | 
| [14:57] | Oh, no. | 哦不要啊 | 
| [15:01] | Mercifully, the tires have been replaced, | 幸运的是所有轮胎都换成新的了 | 
| [15:02] | so may I please have the keys? | 所以可以把钥匙给我了吗 | 
| [15:04] | Okay, but before we go, | 好 但是在我们出发之前 | 
| [15:06] | can we just choose a nice air freshener from the gift shop? | 可以让我在礼品店里选一款不错的空气清新剂吗 | 
| [15:09] | You never know when you’re gonna find your signature scent. | 你永远不会知道什么时候你会找到你的专属香气 | 
| [15:12] | I’m not an idiot, Gina; I know for a fact | 我不是傻子 Gina 我知道 | 
| [15:13] | you’ve already found your signature scent. | 你已经找到了你的专属香气了 | 
| [15:15] | Ugh! I have got to stop living my life out loud. | 啊 我真的得开始活的低调一点 | 
| [15:19] | I’ve had a hell of a day. | 今天真是糟糕透顶 | 
| [15:21] | I’ve got a lot going on in my life, | 我的生活中有好多乱子 | 
| [15:23] | more than Peralta ruining my house, | 比Peralta毁了我家还要糟糕 | 
| [15:26] | so can we please drop the charade | 所以拜托你不要再演了 | 
| [15:28] | so I can get home already? | 让我快点回家 | 
| [15:30] | Absolutely, sir. | 没问题 先生 | 
| [15:35] | Wait, I should tell you. | 等等 也许我应该告诉你 | 
| [15:37] | Before you got real with me… | 以防你对我动真格 | 
| [15:41] | I did rip out all these wires. | 其实我把这些电线都拔出来了 | 
| [15:45] | All right, everyone, listen up. | 所有人 认真听我说 | 
| [15:47] | Here’s where we’re at. | 现在的情况是这样的 | 
| [15:48] | Bad news. Cheddar is still at large, | 有个坏消息 Cheddar依然在逃 | 
| [15:51] | and you know that slippery little bastard | 那个狡猾的畜生 | 
| [15:53] | is just laughing at us. | 正在嘲笑我们呢 | 
| [15:57] | We need a new plan, and we need it now. | 我们需要一个新的计划 现在就要 | 
| [15:59] | Because the walls are closing in and I can’t breathe. | 因为局势越来越紧迫 我无法呼吸了 | 
| [16:02] | Come on, guys, we’re just spitballing. | 开始吧 大家想到什么就说什么 | 
| [16:03] | There’s no stupid ideas. | 没有什么对或错 | 
| [16:04] | What if we walk around the neighborhood in Captain Holt’s clothes, | 我们可以穿着Holt警监的衣服在这附近转转 | 
| [16:07] | wait till Cheddar picks up the smell? | 等着Cheddar闻着气味而来 | 
| [16:09] | No, that’s insane, never gonna happen. | 不行 这简直是傻了 我们不会这样做的 | 
| [16:10] | – Anyone else? – You guys go off the grid. | – 还有谁有想法 – 你们可以销声匿迹 | 
| [16:12] | I’m listening. Go on. | 我在听 继续说 | 
| [16:14] | I get you guys Mexican passports. | 我可以帮你们搞到墨西哥护照 | 
| [16:15] | Totally untraceable. | 完全无法追踪的那种 | 
| [16:17] | We fake your death in an apartment fire. | 我们会在公寓纵火制造你们的假死 | 
| [16:19] | I’ll need three teeth from both of you. | 我需要你们每个人给我三颗牙齿 | 
| [16:21] | Then you guys just disappear. | 然后你们就消失了 | 
| [16:24] | It’s easy. I’ve done it before. | 很简单 我以前试过 | 
| [16:25] | Oh, have you? | 哦 真的吗 | 
| [16:26] | Because you haven’t mentioned it 500 times. | 你真的”没有”提到这件事整整500次 | 
| [16:28] | – Get a new thing. – Okay. | – 说点新鲜的 – 好吧 | 
| [16:30] | Amazingly, wearing Holt’s clothes is our best option. | 简直不敢相信 穿着Holt的衣服就是我们最好的选择了 | 
| [16:33] | Everyone, prepare to enter high society. | 大家 准备好进入上流社会 | 
| [16:47] | Okay, how’s everybody feeling? | 大家感觉怎么样 | 
| [16:50] | Anyone else have the weird urge to lecture themselves? | 有人像我一样非常想对自己说教吗 | 
| [16:52] | “Peralta, what are you doing?” | “Peralta 你在做什么” | 
| [16:55] | Peralta, what are you doing? | Peralta 你在做什么 | 
| [16:58] | I conjured him. | 我召唤出了Holt | 
| [17:00] | Captain Holt! What a pleasant surprise. | Holt警监 真是一个美好的惊喜啊 | 
| [17:02] | Gina told me that you were delayed due to a wire situation. | Gina告诉我发生了一些电路故障 你会迟一点来 | 
| [17:05] | Yes, the situation is, you can rip them all out | 情况是这样的 就算你把所有电线都拔出来 | 
| [17:07] | but the car still works. | 车子还是能开 | 
| [17:09] | Sorry, boo. | 抱歉啊 兄弟 | 
| [17:12] | Wait, why is the whole squad here? | 等等 为什么整个小队都在这里 | 
| [17:14] | And why is everyone wearing my clothes? | 而且每个人都穿着我的衣服 | 
| [17:16] | My God. | 天呐 | 
| [17:19] | You lost Cheddar. | 你弄丢了Cheddar | 
| [17:21] | How did you do that? | 你究竟是怎么猜到的 | 
| [17:24] | Sir, I know you’re upset, | 长官 我知道你很生气 | 
| [17:26] | but I promise you we can find Cheddar | 但是我保证我们会找到Cheddar的 | 
| [17:28] | and you can still go to Paris. | 你还是可以去巴黎 | 
| [17:29] | I’m not going to Paris. | 我不去巴黎了 | 
| [17:30] | Now, get out of my clothes. | 现在把我的衣服脱下来 | 
| [17:32] | Get into your clothes. | 穿上你们自己的衣服 | 
| [17:34] | Get out of my house. | 离开我的房子 | 
| [17:35] | Get into your cars… | 坐进你们自己的车 | 
| [17:36] | All right, we can take it from there. | 好的 我们懂你的意思 | 
| [17:38] | Loud and clear. Once again, so sorry. | 非常清楚 再说一次我们真的很抱歉 | 
| [17:44] | Oh, he’s so disappointed. | 他对我们好失望 | 
| [17:46] | Look, I’m sorry that I got you involved in this. | 我很抱歉把你们牵扯进来 | 
| [17:48] | I never should have volunteered us. | 我不应该自告奋勇的 | 
| [17:49] | No, Jake. It’s not your fault. | 不 Jake 这不是你的错 | 
| [17:51] | – It’s Amy’s. – What? | – 都怪Amy – 什么 | 
| [17:53] | Well, it’s not my fault. | 这又不是我的错 | 
| [17:55] | – Blind. – Ugh. | – 我瞎了 – 额 | 
| [17:56] | And Jake’s not the one who let Cheddar | 又不是Jake让Cheddar | 
| [17:58] | go to town on Kevin’s sweaters. | 在Kevin的毛衣上尽情撒欢的 | 
| [17:59] | Please, it’s not like I fed him Kevin’s sweaters. | 拜托 又不是我要喂它Kevin的毛衣 | 
| [18:01] | Wait a minute, guys. I think this is Kevin’s fault. | 等一下 大伙 我觉得这是Kevin的错 | 
| [18:04] | No, Jake, it’s Amy’s. | 不 Jake 这是Amy的错 | 
| [18:06] | I know you’re trying to be a cool boyfriend… | 我知道你想做一个好的男友 | 
| [18:07] | yet another reason why it’s not your fault… | 这也是另一个原因为什么这事不怪你 | 
| [18:10] | but Kevin’s in Paris. | 但是Kevin在巴黎 | 
| [18:11] | Exactly, and that’s why I think it’s Kevin’s fault. | 正是这样我才说这是Kevin的错 | 
| [18:14] | I have an idea of how to find Cheddar. | 我有一个主意可以找到Cheddar | 
| [18:15] | Amy, don’t act weird when I say this, | Amy 我这么说你一定要矜持住 | 
| [18:18] | but we’re gonna need to use the binder. | 我们需要用到那个活页夹 | 
| [18:20] | Oh, Mama. | 噢妈呀 | 
| [18:23] | Diaz Diaz! | |
| [18:26] | – Could we talk? – What do you want, Pimento? | – 我们能谈一谈吗 – 你想干什么Pimento | 
| [18:29] | Listen, Sarge gave me some really great advice. | 听着 警长给了我一些非常好的建议 | 
| [18:32] | So, Rosa Diaz, | 所以 Rosa Diaz | 
| [18:35] | will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 | 
| [18:36] | What? | 什么 | 
| [18:37] | This is what you told me to do! | 是你叫我这么做的 | 
| [18:39] | I barely said anything! | 我都没说上话 | 
| [18:40] | You cut me off way too early. | 你太早打断我了 | 
| [18:41] | Sarge, stay out of this. | 警长 别插手 | 
| [18:43] | Gladly. | 非常乐意 | 
| [18:45] | No, I will not marry you. | 不 我不会嫁给你 | 
| [18:47] | How about we just get a drink first? | 不如我们先去喝一杯怎么样 | 
| [18:49] | Yeah. Yeah, that sounds nice. | 好 好 听起来不错 | 
| [18:52] | Oh, that’s actually sweet. | 噢 倒还真不错 | 
| [18:55] | Nope. | 哦不 | 
| [18:57] | Oh, there he is. | 他在这儿呢 | 
| [18:59] | Captain Holt! Oh, he can’t hear me. | Holt警监 他听不见我 | 
| [19:04] | Eh… | 额 | 
| [19:06] | Okay, well, I guess we know what those wires did. | 好了 我大概猜到那些电线是做什么用的了 | 
| [19:09] | I’m not in the mood for your antics, Peralta. | 我没心情听你扯蛋 Peralta. | 
| [19:11] | Sir, sir! | 长官 | 
| [19:12] | I think we know where Cheddar is. | 我觉得我知道Cheddar在哪里 | 
| [19:14] | Will you please just get in the car? | 拜托你上车 | 
| [19:21] | Oh, let me get that. | 哦 我来帮你 | 
| [19:22] | Try now. | 现在试试 | 
| [19:24] | Oh, I can’t control the locks. | 我控制不了这个车锁 | 
| [19:26] | Hang on. Try now. One, two, three. | 等等 现在试试 一二三 | 
| [19:28] | Try now. Try now. Here we come, Cheddar! | 现在试试 现在试试 我们来救你啦Cheddar | 
| [19:30] | Try now. Here we come, Cheddar! | 现在试试 我们来救你啦Cheddar | 
| [19:32] | Try now. Try now. | 现在 就现在 | 
| [19:33] | Try now. Here we come, Cheddar! | 再试试 我们来救你啦Cheddar | 
| [19:35] | Try now. | 现在呢 | 
| [19:36] | Cheddar Cheddar! | |
| [19:38] | Come here, baby. | 过来吧 宝贝 | 
| [19:39] | Yeah, yeah. | 乖 乖 | 
| [19:42] | Oh, I’m so glad to see you. | 见到你真高兴 | 
| [19:44] | How did you know he was here? | 你怎么知道它在这 | 
| [19:46] | Well, Cheddar was only chewing up Kevin’s stuff. | Cheddar只咬Kevin的东西 | 
| [19:48] | I figured maybe he was acting out | 我想它这样做 | 
| [19:50] | because he missed Kevin. | 是因为他想Kevin了 | 
| [19:52] | But the real hero here is the binder. | 但是真正的英雄是那个活页夹 | 
| [19:54] | Under “Cheddar,” Subsection “Walk,” | 在”Cheddar”分录的子分录”遛狗”下面 | 
| [19:56] | subsection “Walks with Kevin,” | 的子分录”Kevin遛狗”中 | 
| [19:58] | we found this special spot. | 我们找到了这个特殊的地方 | 
| [20:00] | So you’re missing Kevin, huh? | 所以你是想Kevin了是吗 | 
| [20:01] | You’re not the only one. | 你不是一个人 | 
| [20:04] | I didn’t cancel my trip because I was worried | 我取消旅程不是因为我担心 | 
| [20:07] | you would burn my house down. | 你会把我的房子给烧了 | 
| [20:09] | Kevin and I are having a hard time right now. | Kevin和我这段时间关系很僵 | 
| [20:12] | Whenever we talk, we fight. | 我们一聊天就吵起来 | 
| [20:15] | And I’m just afraid and just… | 我只是很担心 | 
| [20:17] | just afraid that if I go to Paris and we fight, then… | 担心我去了巴黎我们又会吵起来然后 | 
| [20:21] | Sir, with all due respect, that’s crazy. | 长官 恕我直言 你这个想法很傻 | 
| [20:25] | I mean, you and Kevin are the best couple I know. | 你和Kevin是我认识的最棒的伴侣 | 
| [20:28] | And… | 而且 | 
| [20:30] | I’m sure whatever this is, you can get through it, | 我相信不论发生什么你们都会熬过去的 | 
| [20:32] | because you are the strongest person I know. | 因为你是我认识的最坚强的人 | 
| [20:35] | Wow, that was weird; I said, like, multiple | 哇这感觉真奇怪 我说了一大堆真心话 | 
| [20:37] | real things consecutively, yeah. | 而且是连续不停的说 | 
| [20:40] | Felt weird but good. Are you proud of me? | 感觉很怪又很棒 你为我感到骄傲吗 | 
| [20:42] | – You’re ruining it. – Yup. | – 你再说就毁了 – 好 | 
| [20:43] | I’m just gonna stop talking now. | 我决定闭嘴了 | 
| [20:44] | Well, I suppose I’m not gonna solve anything by running away from it. | 看来我不能靠逃避解决任何问题 | 
| [20:47] | Perhaps I should go to Paris. | 也许我应该去巴黎 | 
| [20:49] | What do you think, Cheddar? Huh? | 你怎么看 Cheddar | 
| [20:52] | Oh, my, oh! You really are acting out! | 哦 天啊 你真是一点都藏不住激动之情啊 | 
| [20:54] | Whew! I’m sorry you had to see that. | 很抱歉让你们看到这一幕 | 
| [20:58] | Oh. | 噢 | 
| [20:59] | You know, | 你们知道吗 | 
| [21:01] | it’s moments like these | 正是这样的时刻 | 
| [21:03] | that I’m grateful for your… | 让我特别感激你们 | 
| [21:06] | Guys, it’s a miracle! | 伙计们 简直是奇迹啊 | 
| [21:08] | I can see! | 我又可以看见了 | 
| [21:10] | – Not now, Charles! – Shut up! | – 现在不是时候 Charles – 闭嘴 | 
| [21:11] | Right, sorry! | 哦对 抱歉 | 
| [21:12] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |