| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | Listen up, everyone. | 所有人听着 | 
| [00:02] | While Captain Holt’s out of town at his conference, I’m in charge. | Holt警监出城开会期间 由我掌管警局事务 | 
| [00:05] | which means, Jake, | 也就是说 Jake | 
| [00:06] | I order you to throw out that gingerbread house. | 我命令你丢掉那姜饼屋 | 
| [00:08] | – It’s from Christmas. – Fine | – 都上个圣诞节的了 – 好吧 | 
| [00:09] | But you’re gonna be leaving a lot of ants with no home. | 但你会让很多蚂蚁没有了窝 | 
| [00:12] | Check it out, losers. Guess who got their dealer! | 看过来 衰人们 看谁抓到毒贩了 | 
| [00:15] | Nice! How’d it go down? | 不错啊 怎么抓的 | 
| [00:17] | We chased him through a subway tunnel, | 我们在地铁隧道里追他 | 
| [00:18] | back up through the storm drain, Adrian and I got engaged, | 又从下水道追上去 Adrian和我订婚了 | 
| [00:20] | and then we busted him with a half kilo of coke in his sock. | 然后我们抓到他藏了半公斤可卡因在袜子里 | 
| [00:24] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 | 
| [00:26] | – What’d you just say? – It was in his sock. | – 你刚刚说什么 – 在他袜子里 | 
| [00:28] | These dummies, they never think we’re gonna check their socks. | 这些蠢蛋 没想到我们会搜他们的袜子 | 
| [00:31] | No, before that, weirdo. The getting engaged part? | 不 之前啊 怪胎 你们订婚那部分 | 
| [00:34] | Oh, yeah. We got engaged. | 噢 是啊 我们订婚了 | 
| [00:35] | – Engaged engaged? – Yeah. | – 真正的订婚吗 – 是啊 | 
| [00:37] | – As in, to be wed? – Yeah. | – 要结婚的订婚吗 – 是啊 | 
| [00:38] | – Seriously? – Yeah. | – 认真的 – 是啊 | 
| [00:39] | Amazing! We wants deets. | 太棒了 细节说来听听 | 
| [00:42] | Tell us everything! | 告诉我们来龙去脉 | 
| [00:43] | I don’t want to toot my own horn or anything, | 我不想自吹自擂或者怎样 | 
| [00:45] | but it was super romantic. | 但是超浪漫的 | 
| [00:52] | You follow. I’ll cut him off in the alley. | 你跟着他 我去巷子那边堵他 | 
| [00:53] | Okay, wait. You want to get married? | 好 等等 你想结婚吗 | 
| [00:55] | Yep. | 行 | 
| [01:16] | Jake, can I talk to you about my wedding for a second? | Jake 可以跟你谈一下我的婚礼吗 | 
| [01:19] | Need help choosing a dress? | 需要选裙子的建议吗 | 
| [01:20] | Big puffy bow in the back, can’t go wrong. | 选背后一个大蝴蝶结的 不会错 | 
| [01:22] | No to all of that. | 都不要 | 
| [01:23] | Look, Adrian is about to ask you to be his best man. | 听着 Adrian会叫你当他伴郎 | 
| [01:25] | and I need you to say yes and I need you to act surprised. | 我想你答应 并且装得很惊讶 | 
| [01:28] | No problem. Check this out. | 没问题 你看这样行不 | 
| [01:31] | What? What? | 啥 啥 | 
| [01:34] | Best–best man? | 伴 伴郎 | 
| [01:36] | – All right, I’ll work on it. – Okay. | – 好吧我再练一下 -好的 | 
| [01:38] | Sarge does not approve of the wedding, | 警长还没同意婚礼 | 
| [01:40] | and honestly, it is killing me. | 老实说 这很折磨我 | 
| [01:41] | I’m sure you’re just reading into it. | 我肯定你只是曲解了 | 
| [01:42] | No. | 没有 | 
| [01:43] | What are you doing? | 你搞什么啊 | 
| [01:45] | Pimento is nuts! | Pimento是疯子 | 
| [01:46] | Ah, so not reading into it at all. | 好吧 你一点也没有曲解 | 
| [01:49] | He thinks we’re rushing into things, but we’re not. | 他觉得我们结婚太急了 但我们并没有 | 
| [01:50] | I love Adrian. | 我爱Adrian | 
| [01:51] | Every time I see him, my heart just explodes. | 每次我看见他 我都心跳到爆炸 | 
| [01:53] | Wow, that’s, like, some Lionel Ritchie-grade love stuff. | 哇 这是Lionel Ritchie级的爱情故事啊 | 
| [01:56] | Anyway, I think Sarge would like him if he actually got to know him, | 无论怎样 我觉得警长了解他之后会喜欢他的 | 
| [01:58] | so during the bachelor party, | 所以在单身派对上 | 
| [01:59] | I need you to show him the real Adrian. | 我要你把真正的Adrian展示给他看 | 
| [02:01] | Rosa Diaz, I promise you this. | Rosa Diaz 我答应你 | 
| [02:03] | – I will make sure Sarge loves him. – Great. | – 我会确保警长喜欢上他 – 好 | 
| [02:06] | Crap, here comes Adrian. | 糟了 Adrian来了 | 
| [02:07] | – You never saw me. – All right. | – 你没见过我 – 好 | 
| [02:08] | Act surprised. | 记得装惊讶点 | 
| [02:09] | Hey, Jake, come here. I got a question for you. | 嗨 Jake 过来 有个问题问你 | 
| [02:12] | Sure. | 行 | 
| [02:13] | Oh, that’s very close for a question. | 噢 这是个很”亲近”的问题啊 | 
| [02:15] | Jake Peralta, will you do me the honor of being my best man? | Jake Peralta 我有荣幸让你成为我的伴郎吗 | 
| [02:20] | Best man? | 伴郎 | 
| [02:21] | Adrian, this is all so sudden! | Adrian 这一切太突然咯 | 
| [02:24] | – Rosa told you? – Yeah. | – Rosa告诉你了 – 是的 | 
| [02:26] | – But I would be honored. – Thank God. | – 不过我愿意 – 感谢上帝 | 
| [02:28] | – I’m gonna kiss you now. – Oh, you don’t have to. | – 我现在想亲你 – 哦 大可不必的 | 
| [02:29] | – Already did it. – That seals it. | – 已经亲了 – 这下板上钉钉了 | 
| [02:31] | So who you thinking about inviting to the bachelor party? | 那你打算请谁去你的单身派对 | 
| [02:33] | Maybe, like, Terry, or, I don’t know, Terry’s great. | 像Terry啊 或者 我不知道 Terry挺好的 | 
| [02:37] | Or probably Terry is available, we could ask him. | 或者Terry应该有空吧 我们可以问问他 | 
| [02:39] | Sure, nah, I was thinking all the guys from work. | 行 我是想着请这里的所有人 | 
| [02:41] | Except Chuck. Rosa called dibs on him. | 除了Chuck Rosa已经收了他 | 
| [02:43] | Maid of honor? Yes, a million times, yes! | 首席伴娘 一百万个愿意啊 我愿意 | 
| [02:47] | It would be an honor. | 我太荣幸了 | 
| [02:49] | Oh, my god, that’s why they call it that. | 哦天啊 这下明白为什么叫首席伴娘了 | 
| [02:51] | Great, but I specifically said, “Co-maid-of-honor,” | 好 但我明确说了是”首席伴娘之一” | 
| [02:54] | because I am also asking Amy and Gina. | 因为我还邀请了Amy和Gina | 
| [02:58] | I guess that’s okay, | 如果你想 | 
| [02:59] | if you want to water down your Charles Boyle with a couple of ice cubes. | 掩盖一下我的光芒的话 这样可以啊 | 
| [03:02] | Count me in as long as I get eight plus-ones. | 如果我能带八个伴 也算我一个 | 
| [03:05] | Guys, focus. We need to start planning. | 大伙 集中精力 我们要开始计划了 | 
| [03:07] | So when’s the wedding? | 婚礼什么时候举行 | 
| [03:09] | Next summer, next fall, next winter? | 下个夏天 下个秋天 还是下个冬天 | 
| [03:11] | Next week. | 下周 | 
| [03:11] | – Next what? – Next week? | – 下啥 – 下周 | 
| [03:12] | That is not enough time to plan a bridal shower, | 都不够时间办个新娘送礼会 | 
| [03:15] | an engagement brunch, a papier-mache sculpture of you two kissing. | 还有订婚午宴 你俩亲嘴的纸型人像 | 
| [03:18] | Don’t worry about that stuff. | 别在意那些东西 | 
| [03:19] | The one dumb wedding thing I’ve always wanted | 婚礼蠢事之中我唯一想要的 | 
| [03:22] | was a bachelorette party. | 是单身女郎派对 | 
| [03:24] | Ah, so, cool, cool, cool. | 啊 行 行 行 | 
| [03:25] | All the pressure’s on that one event, cool, cool, very cool. | 所有精力都集中在那个派对 行啊 没问题 | 
| [03:28] | Super excited for the big night. | 想到那晚超兴奋的 | 
| [03:30] | Well, I’m happy she’s excited. | 见到她这么兴奋我很开心 | 
| [03:32] | I’m not sleeping for the next 24 hours. | 我接下来24小时不睡了 | 
| [03:34] | Amen, sister. Amen. | 阿门啊 姐妹 阿门 | 
| [03:38] | All right, gents, | 好了 先生们 | 
| [03:39] | Pimento’s bachelor party is tomorrow night. | Pimento的单身派对就在明晚了 | 
| [03:41] | I’ve gotten us a party bus, | 我订了个派对大巴 | 
| [03:42] | reservations at a delightful steakhouse, | 预定了很赞的牛排餐厅 | 
| [03:45] | and a DVD copy of “American Beauty” to watch at midnight. | 还有午夜看的<美国丽人>的DVD | 
| [03:49] | That last thing was his only request. | 最后一个是他唯一的要求 | 
| [03:50] | so I’m not sure if it’s his favorite movie | 我不清楚他是最爱这部电影 | 
| [03:52] | or if he’s just never seen it. | 还是只是没看过 | 
| [03:53] | I’m surprised he didn’t want us all to get drunk | 我很惊讶他竟然不想我们都喝醉 | 
| [03:55] | and slash each other with machetes. | 然后用弯刀互砍 | 
| [03:57] | He’s not exactly stable. | 他情绪不太稳定啊 | 
| [03:59] | Die, bug! | 去死吧 虫子 | 
| [04:01] | Oh, no, he’s dead. Oh, what have I done? | 噢 不 它死了 我都做了什么啊 | 
| [04:05] | That was 18 days ago. | 那是18天之前了 | 
| [04:07] | He’s getting saner by the minute. | 每分钟他都会变得越来越正常 | 
| [04:08] | In a month, he’ll basically just be Frasier. | 一个月之后 他基本上就是Frasier了 | 
| [04:10] | Don’t use Frasier’s name in vain. | 不要平白无故地引用Frasier的名字 | 
| [04:11] | – Copy that. – Yeah, Sarge. | – 明白了 – 是啊 警长 | 
| [04:13] | If Jake wants to pay for us to have a fun night out, | 如果Jake想出钱让我们潇洒一夜 | 
| [04:15] | let’s not stop him. | 不要阻止他嘛 | 
| [04:16] | I’m not paying for it. We’re splitting it. | 我没有要出钱 我们AA制 | 
| [04:17] | Well, then, I’m with Terry. This wedding’s a sham. | 那我赞成Terry 这婚礼就是骗局 | 
| [04:19] | I’m looking out for Rosa, | 我在保护Rosa | 
| [04:21] | like I’d look out for anyone in my squad. | 就像我保护分队里面所有人一样 | 
| [04:22] | I get it, but you’re just saying that ’cause you don’t know the real Adrian. | 我明白 但只是因为你没有了解真正的Adrian才这么说 | 
| [04:26] | And this bachelor party is gonna change all that. | 这个单身汉派对会改变你的想法的 | 
| [04:28] | We’re gonna eat steaks, we’re gonna smoke cigars. | 我们会吃牛扒 抽点雪茄 | 
| [04:30] | – We’re gonna look at naked ladies. – No, Hitchcock, we’re keeping it classy. | – 还会看看裸女 – 不啊Hitchcock 我们要优雅点 | 
| [04:33] | – Right, just their boobs. – No, no boobs. | – 好吧 只看她们的胸 – 不行 不能看胸 | 
| [04:36] | Look, Sarge, Rosa loves him. | 听着 警长 Rosa爱他 | 
| [04:38] | Will you at least promise me you’ll keep an open mind? | 至少要答应我保持一个开放的心态啊 | 
| [04:40] | Fine, mind open. | 行 我开 | 
| [04:41] | But for the record, | 但申明一下 | 
| [04:42] | I think they’re making a mistake, | 我觉得他们是在犯错误 | 
| [04:44] | and this whole thing is gonna blow up. | 而且这一切都会无疾而终 | 
| [04:46] | Fun attitude. Save it for the party bus. | 有趣的心态 留着到派对大巴上吧 | 
| [04:49] | Rosa, we could really use your input on the bachelorette party. | Rosa 我们真的很需要你关于单身派对的意见 | 
| [04:52] | See, we all have different ideas and no one is compromising. | 我们有不同的主意 但没人愿意妥协 | 
| [04:56] | I would compromise, but I refuse to not do mine. | 我会妥协 但我拒绝不按我的计划来 | 
| [04:59] | – Whose idea is best? – Excellent question. | – 谁的主意最好 – 非常好的问题 | 
| [05:02] | Here’s a rundown of mine, the “Elevator pitch,” If you will. | 这是我的”电梯演讲” 请听 | 
| [05:06] | Has this ever happened to you? | 你曾遇到过这样的事吗 | 
| [05:07] | You show up at a bachelorette party– | 你出现在一个单身派对 | 
| [05:08] | Ding, the elevator doors closed. | 叮 电梯门关了 | 
| [05:10] | No one can hear you. We cannot hear you. | 没人能听到你说话 我们听不到啦 | 
| [05:13] | Now before I tell you my idea, are you allergic to dolphins? | 在我说我的主意之前 你对海豚过敏吗 | 
| [05:18] | Why don’t we just do all three parties? | 为什么我们不开三个派对呢 | 
| [05:19] | Oh, and then you pick your favorite at the end. | 噢 然后你挑一个你最喜欢的 | 
| [05:22] | I.E., mine. | 也就是我的 | 
| [05:23] | – Sounds good. – Sounds great. | – 听起来不错 -很好 | 
| [05:25] | May the best maid win. | 愿最好的伴娘取胜 | 
| [05:27] | Wow, how cool is this? | 哇 这很酷啊 | 
| [05:30] | A TV on a bus? I never thought I’d see that. | 巴士上居然有电视 没想到会看到 | 
| [05:32] | Where’s the groom already? | 新郎去哪了啊 | 
| [05:34] | Who doesn’t show up on time for their own party? | 哪有人自己的派对都不准时到的 | 
| [05:36] | You mean, besides Gina? | 你是说除了Gina以外的人吗 | 
| [05:37] | Every year without fail. Yeah. | 她每年准时迟到 是吧 | 
| [05:39] | Look, you said you’d keep an open mind for Pimento. | 你说会对Pimento保持开放的心态 | 
| [05:42] | He’ll show. Just give him a shot. | 他会出现的 给他个机会吧 | 
| [05:43] | Is everybody comfortable back there? | 大家在后面都坐得舒服吗 | 
| [05:45] | Does anybody need any– aah! | 有人需要什么 啊 | 
| [05:46] | Sir, are you okay? | 先生 你还好吗 | 
| [05:48] | Hello? | 人呢 | 
| [05:49] | We need to go now! | 我们要走了 马上 | 
| [05:51] | Okay, just keep that mind open. | 好 你就保持开放的心态 | 
| [05:52] | I’m sure there’s a perfectly stable explanation for this. | 我保证这有个合理完美的解释 | 
| [05:56] | Someone’s trying to kill me! | 有人想杀我 | 
| [05:57] | Mind closed, Jake! Mind closed. | 心态关了 Jake 关了 | 
| [06:01] | Yep. | 行 | 
| [06:11] | Look, I know you’re upset because Pimento seems a little amped up– | 听着 我知道你不高兴 因为Pimento好像有点过火 | 
| [06:14] | We were going 90 with the headlights off! | 我们没开车灯 开到90码了啊 | 
| [06:16] | But please just give him a chance to explain | 在你生气地喊”嘿 老兄”之前 | 
| [06:18] | before getting all angry and yelling, “Hey, man!” | 能不能给他个机会解释 | 
| [06:21] | Hey, man! What the hell were you doing? | 嘿 老兄 到底发生什么事 | 
| [06:24] | Great, Sarge, can I just talk to you outside for one moment? | 太好了 警长 我可以跟你出去说句话吗 | 
| [06:26] | Brb. Brb. Brb. | 马上回 马上回 马上回 | 
| [06:28] | Sarge, he’s a good cop. | 警长 他是个好警察 | 
| [06:30] | If you ask him in a supportive, non-confrontational manner, | 如果你用支持 而非对质的语气问他 | 
| [06:32] | he’ll give you a calm, logical answer. | 他会给你一个冷静有逻辑的回答 | 
| [06:35] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [06:36] | Why do you want to know? | 你为什么这么想知道 | 
| [06:37] | Who are you working for? | 你在为谁做事啊 | 
| [06:39] | I will cut you, little man. | 我会把你砍成块儿的 “小个子” | 
| [06:41] | Cool. Hey, uh, Adrian? | 好吧 嘿 Adrian | 
| [06:43] | Can I borrow you for one sec? | 能和我出去说两句吗 | 
| [06:44] | Look, we’re all on your side here, Pimento. | 听着 我们都支持你 Pimento | 
| [06:46] | We all want to believe that you’re about to be murdered. | 我们都愿意去相信你被人追杀 | 
| [06:48] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢 兄弟 | 
| [06:49] | But you gotta lay out some facts | 但你要跟我们说清事实 | 
| [06:50] | and you gotta do it calmly. | 而且要平静地说 | 
| [06:52] | Okay, here’s everything I know. | 好吧 我知道就这些 | 
| [06:54] | – It all started– – Jake, a word, please. | – 都是开始于 -Jake 跟你说两句 | 
| [06:56] | – What? – I don’t know. | – 什么事 – 不知道 | 
| [06:57] | Everybody else got to go outside. | 其他人都出来跟你说话了 | 
| [06:59] | Get back on the bus! | 快回到车上 | 
| [07:00] | Sorry. Adrian, you were saying? | 抱歉 Adrian 你刚刚说到哪了 | 
| [07:03] | Someone’s been following me for two days. | 最近两天一直有人在跟踪我 | 
| [07:04] | White guy, svelte, thick brown hair, | 精瘦的白人 有着浓密的棕色头发 | 
| [07:07] | piercing blue eyes. | 和锐利的蓝色眼睛 | 
| [07:10] | I don’t know, I guess you’d consider him classically handsome. | 就像那种古典式的帅哥 | 
| [07:13] | – Is that weird to say? – No. | – 这么说不奇怪吧 – 不 | 
| [07:14] | I mean, is it? No, I don’t think so. | 奇怪吗 一点也不怪 | 
| [07:16] | Anyway, this morning I turned the tables, followed him home. | 今天早上我反其道行之 跟踪他找到了他家 | 
| [07:19] | We need to go there now, so we can get the drop on him. | 我们得现在就去他家 先发制人 | 
| [07:22] | Smart, sane, rational. Sarge, what do you think? | 有理有据 合情合理 警长 你觉得呢 | 
| [07:24] | Fine, we can go. | 好 我们可以一起去 | 
| [07:26] | But only to prove he’s making this all up. | 好证明这些全是他瞎编的 | 
| [07:28] | Okay, okay. | 好呀 | 
| [07:29] | The important thing is, you agreed we can go | 只要你同意就好 | 
| [07:31] | and you and Pimento are best friends now. | 还有你和Pimento现在是好兄弟啦 | 
| [07:32] | Let’s do it! | 出发啦 | 
| [07:34] | All right, who’s up first? | 好了 谁先来 | 
| [07:36] | Party number one will be brought to you by Gina Linetti. | Gina Linetti为你带来一号派对 | 
| [07:40] | And good times. | 和快乐时光 | 
| [07:42] | Where exactly are these good times? | 那个什么快乐时光在哪来着 | 
| [07:44] | Because so far, | 因为目前为止 | 
| [07:45] | the first six seconds of your party are a big old snooze. | 你的派对还无聊的让人想打盹 | 
| [07:47] | Tonight we will be attending | 今晚 我们要参加 | 
| [07:49] | my nephew Anthony’s 13th birthday party. | 我外甥Anthony的13岁生日派对 | 
| [07:52] | Sounds awful. Teenage boys are the worst. | 听起来好烂 青少年们最烦人了 | 
| [07:55] | But shooting them with paintballs in the behind is the best, | 但用彩弹从背后偷袭他们可最好玩了 | 
| [07:59] | which is what we’re gonna do. | 这就是我们今晚的活动 | 
| [08:01] | It’s a paintball party. | 一个彩弹派对 | 
| [08:02] | – Nice. – Let’s go shoot my nephew. | – 不错 – 用子弹教训下我的外甥吧 | 
| [08:04] | Gina, do you have any idea what you’re getting into? | Gina 你知道你将要面对的是什么吗 | 
| [08:07] | We play in a league. | 我们可是联盟选手 | 
| [08:09] | A league. | 联盟啊 | 
| [08:11] | – Ow! – Oops. | – 噢 – 啊哦 | 
| [08:15] | You’re all gonna die tonight! | 你们今晚死定了 | 
| [08:21] | Unleash hell. | 解放天性吧 | 
| [08:23] | Ow, ow, ow! Ow, ow, ow! | 噢 噢 噢 | 
| [08:27] | Well, well, well, guess I nailed it. | 哈哈 看来我搞定了呀 | 
| [08:29] | Pressure’s on, guys. | 压力大了吧 伙计们 | 
| [08:30] | Good. Pressure’s my jab. | 哈 压力就是火力 | 
| [08:34] | – Ow! – I’m engaged! | – 噢 – 我订婚啦 | 
| [08:39] | Okay, now the guy’s in that building right there. | 那个家伙就在这栋楼上 | 
| [08:42] | If Figgis hired him, that means he’s highly trained, | 如果是Figgis雇佣的他 那意味着他受过专门训练 | 
| [08:45] | armed, and very dangerous. | 装备齐全 且非常危险 | 
| [08:47] | The only problem is, none of us are packing. | 可问题是 我们谁都没带武器 | 
| [08:49] | Oh, not a problem. | 哦 没事 | 
| [08:50] | I’ve got an arsenal in my pants. | 我裤子里可装了不少好家伙 | 
| [08:55] | Damn! | 牛逼 | 
| [08:56] | Guys, game faces on. | 伙计们 游戏开始了 | 
| [08:58] | I don’t know what’s on the other side of that door, | 我不知道门的另一边会有什么 | 
| [09:00] | but I know it’s gonna be brutal. | 唯一能确定的就是那边将会非常可怕 | 
| [09:01] | And it’s empty. | 这是个空房子 | 
| [09:03] | No one’s been in here for years. | 而且很多年没人住了 | 
| [09:05] | – I can’t believe I was wrong. – I can. | – 真想不到我竟然搞错了 – 我能想到 | 
| [09:07] | Okay, look, this was maybe a weird way to start the night, | 好吧 今晚有点出师不利 | 
| [09:10] | but the good news is, | 但好消息是 | 
| [09:11] | we can still make our dinner reservation and no one got hurt. | 我们还能赶上预定的晚餐 而且没人受伤 | 
| [09:14] | Actually, I cut myself real bad. | 事实上 我割伤自己了 | 
| [09:17] | Of course you did. | 就你事多 | 
| [09:18] | Party round two: the quiz | 派对第二轮 问答竞赛 | 
| [09:21] | Winner gets a question mark crown. | 赢家可以得到这个问号王冠 | 
| [09:23] | So cool. | 真有趣 | 
| [09:24] | Um, I’ll take Lonely Arts and Crafts for 800. | 我出800块买下这个孤苦伶仃的工艺品 | 
| [09:28] | First of all, I’ve made many friends through arts and crafts. | 首先 我通过工艺美术交了很多朋友 | 
| [09:31] | And how many of them are googly eyes? | 那其中有多少人是金鱼眼 | 
| [09:33] | And secondly, it’s a drinking game. | 其次 这是个喝酒游戏 | 
| [09:36] | Get a question wrong, do a shot. | 答错一题 喝一杯 | 
| [09:38] | Oh, and the questions? They’re all about Rosa. | 而且 所有问题都是关于Rosa的 | 
| [09:40] | But none of us know anything about Rosa. | 但我们谁都不了解Rosa啊 | 
| [09:42] | Everyone’s about to get real hammered. | 估计人人都要喝嗨了 | 
| [09:44] | What is my favorite soup? | 我最喜欢喝什么汤 | 
| [09:46] | Chicken noodle. | 面条鸡汤 | 
| [09:47] | Potato leek. | 土豆大葱汤 | 
| [09:49] | Corn frickin’ noodle. I mean, chowder, damn it. | 玉米他妈的面条汤 我是说 浓汤 该死 | 
| [09:52] | You’re all wrong. I’ve never had soup. | 全错了 我不喝汤 | 
| [09:53] | Don’t bother. They all suck. | 没关系 反正都挺难喝的 | 
| [09:56] | Drink! | 走起 | 
| [09:58] | Battle axe. | 战斧 | 
| [10:00] | Upper cut. | 上勾拳 | 
| [10:02] | Disembowelment. | 开膛剖腹 | 
| [10:03] | Guys, I was a baby. | 伙计们 我当时是个婴儿 | 
| [10:05] | My first word was “Da-da.” Drink! | 学会的第一个词是爸爸 喝 | 
| [10:13] | Wrong! I can totally do a handstand. | 错 我绝对能倒立 | 
| [10:17] | Ooh! | 噢 | 
| [10:20] | – Oh! – Told ya. | – 哦 – 早就说过啦 | 
| [10:22] | Good luck following this party, ya bish. | 排在这个派对后面 祝你好运吧 你个垃圾 | 
| [10:27] | I’d like to make a toast to the groom-to-be, Adrian Pimento. | 我来给准新郎Adrian Pimento敬一杯 | 
| [10:31] | Don’t bother, Jake. Everybody’s pissed at me. | 别费心了 大家都看我不爽着呢 | 
| [10:33] | No, no, we’re not. We’re all supporting you. | 没有 我们都支持着你呢 | 
| [10:35] | We’re doing separate checks, right? | 我们要各付各的账 是吗 | 
| [10:36] | I told you, we’re splitting it. | 我说过了 分开付 | 
| [10:38] | All right, sure, tonight got off to a weird, rocky start, | 确实 今晚开头不太顺利 | 
| [10:41] | but you know what else got off to a weird, rocky start? | 但你们知道还有什么刚开始时不太顺利吗 | 
| [10:44] | America, and we all love America now, right? | 美国 但我们现在都爱美国 不是吗 | 
| [10:47] | Well, it’s no Amsterdam. | 是啊 肯定不爱阿姆斯特丹 | 
| [10:48] | And you know who else we also love? | 你知道我们还爱谁吗 | 
| [10:50] | Rosa Diaz Rosa Diaz. | |
| [10:51] | Some of us even love her so much that it makes us act a little crazy sometimes. | 有的人爱她爱得有时会让我们抓狂 | 
| [10:54] | – You’re talking about me, right? – Yeah! | – 你说的是我吧 – 对 | 
| [10:56] | Ah, I would kill all of you for her. | 我可以为她杀掉你们所有人 | 
| [10:59] | That’s sweet. Right? | 真贴心 不是吗 | 
| [11:01] | – So let’s raise our glass. – Cheers. | – 让我们一起举杯 – 干杯 | 
| [11:03] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | – 干杯 – 干杯 | 
| [11:08] | I’d also like to make a toast. | 我也想致辞 | 
| [11:09] | Easy on the dings, man. One ding’ll do. | 不用敲那么多次 兄弟 一次就够了 | 
| [11:11] | Thank you guys so much for this party. | 谢谢你们为我办这个派对 | 
| [11:14] | It means everything to me. | 这对我来说很重要 | 
| [11:16] | And I’m sorry that earlier I went a little off the rails, | 抱歉我之前有点过分 | 
| [11:19] | hijacked the bus, | 劫持了巴士 | 
| [11:20] | stole all of your wallets to double check your identities. | 偷走你们的钱包来确认你们的身份 | 
| [11:22] | What? | 什么 | 
| [11:23] | But with friends like you, | 但有你们这样的朋友 | 
| [11:25] | I’m finally starting to feel like… | 让我终于觉得 | 
| [11:28] | There he is! | 他在那 | 
| [11:31] | I got him down! | 抓住他了 | 
| [11:32] | I got him down! Somebody check his pockets! | 我把他按倒了 快来检查他的口袋 | 
| [11:34] | What the hell? Man, this is crazy! | 怎么回事 你是不是疯了 | 
| [11:36] | Sarge, look. | 警长 你看 | 
| [11:38] | A gun and a picture of Pimento. | 一把枪 还有Pimento的照片 | 
| [11:41] | What do you have to say now? | 现在你还有什么好说的 | 
| [11:43] | I guess someone’s trying to kill him. | 大概是真有人想杀他吧 | 
| [11:46] | That’s right! In your face! | 这才对嘛 当面认输吧 | 
| [11:48] | Someone’s trying to kill him! Whoo! | 真有人要杀他 哈 | 
| [11:51] | I mean, a man’s life is in danger. | 我是说 有人现在处境危险了 | 
| [11:54] | Probably shouldn’t be so pumped. | 或许不该这么兴奋 | 
| [11:57] | Look, I’m sorry I doubted you. | 抱歉 刚刚怀疑你 | 
| [11:58] | I’m also sorry that someone’s trying to kill you, | 抱歉有人要杀你 | 
| [12:00] | but I can really only take ownership for the first part. | 但我只对前半部分负责 | 
| [12:02] | It’s okay, Sarge. | 没事 警长 | 
| [12:03] | I would’ve doubted me too. | 我也会怀疑我自己的 | 
| [12:04] | I mean, you guys probably haven’t noticed anything, | 我是说 你们可能都没有注意到 | 
| [12:06] | but I’ve been acting pretty unstable lately. | 我最近情绪不太稳定 | 
| [12:09] | Well, personally, I think I also deserve an apology. | 个人觉得 你也应该跟我道个歉 | 
| [12:13] | No? Okay, that’s totally cool. | 不道 好吧 那也行 | 
| [12:15] | – So what’s our plan? – Okay. | – 我们接下来怎么办 – 好的 | 
| [12:16] | I’m gonna make this guy talk. | 我会让这家伙开口的 | 
| [12:18] | Okay, all I need is a car battery, | 我需要一个汽车电池 | 
| [12:20] | jumper cables, and unfettered access to his nibs. | 跨接电缆 和自由询问他的特许 | 
| [12:22] | As much as I’d like to see that, | 虽然我很想看这个 | 
| [12:24] | I think you might be a little too close to this. | 但你作为相关人可能不太合适 | 
| [12:25] | Maybe I should ask the questions. | 或许应该让我来问 | 
| [12:26] | Hey, Jackie, if you’re asking the waiter questions, | 嘿 Jackie 如果你要审问那个服务员的话 | 
| [12:29] | find out when the mashed potatoes are coming. | 顺便帮我问一下土豆泥什么时候上 | 
| [12:31] | He’s not a real waiter, man! | 伙计 他不是真的服务员 | 
| [12:33] | Hang on, we don’t know that for sure. | 等下 我们还不确定这个 | 
| [12:35] | – Are you a waiter as well? – Mm-mm. | – 你还是服务员吗 – 不是 | 
| [12:37] | – No. – Yeah, Terry was right. | – 不是 – 好吧 Terry说得对 | 
| [12:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [12:41] | So, you had a picture of my friend and a loaded gun. | 你手上有我朋友的照片和一把上了膛的枪 | 
| [12:44] | Can’t wait to hear what crazy story you tell to justify that. | 现在我挺想听听你为了给自己辩解能编出什么奇妙故事 | 
| [12:47] | – I’m a contract killer who was hired to kill Adrian Pimento. – Oh. | – 我是受人雇佣来杀Adrian Pimento的 – 哦 | 
| [12:51] | That went much easier than I was expecting. | 这可比我想象中简单多了 | 
| [12:53] | Still gonna brag. | 但还是要自夸下 | 
| [12:54] | I did it, guys. | 我做到了 伙计们 | 
| [12:56] | – I broke him. – Who wants me dead? | – 我突破了防线 – 谁想让我死 | 
| [12:58] | Someone in Figgis’s organization? | Figgis组织中的某个人吗 | 
| [13:00] | I don’t know. I haven’t met the guy. | 不知道 我还没见过那个人呢 | 
| [13:01] | Once I finish the job, | 等这边事成之后 | 
| [13:02] | I’m supposed to text him a photo of the body. | 我会给他发张尸体的照片 | 
| [13:04] | Then we meet up and I get the money. | 然后我们碰头 给我酬金 | 
| [13:05] | Interesting. | 有意思 | 
| [13:06] | – So he has no clue what you look like. – Mm-mm. | – 所以他完全不知道你长什么样吗 – 对 | 
| [13:09] | Gentlemen, I just thought of a plan. | 先生们 我刚刚想到一个计划 | 
| [13:12] | Stage Pimento’s death and go to the meet-up ourselves. | 把Pimento扮成尸体 然后由我们去碰面的地方 | 
| [13:15] | Great plan, Sarge! | 警长 好主意 | 
| [13:17] | No, I was gonna say it first. | 明明是我先要说的 | 
| [13:19] | I thought of it before you did. | 我比你先想到的 | 
| [13:21] | You know, whatever, let’s just do Sarge’s thing, I guess. | 行了 怎样都行 我们按警长说的办吧 | 
| [13:23] | All right, Boyle, you’re up. | 好啦 到你了Boyle | 
| [13:25] | – Where we goin’? – A restaurant. | – 我们要去哪 – 一家餐厅 | 
| [13:27] | Specifically, Le Petit Colon. | 准确来说 小肠餐厅 | 
| [13:30] | It means small intestine, ’cause that’s all they serve. | 那意思是小肠 因为他家就是卖那个的 | 
| [13:33] | Oh, man, I was rootin’ for you. | 噢 拜托 我还指望着你呢 | 
| [13:34] | I don’t think I can eat that. | 我觉得我吃不下那东西 | 
| [13:36] | Neither can anyone else, which is why they shut it down. | 谁也吃不了 这就是他家关门的原因 | 
| [13:40] | We are not eating at this restaurant. | 我们不在这个餐厅吃东西 | 
| [13:42] | We are demolishing it. | 我们要拆了它 | 
| [13:46] | Damn! Boyle’s playing to win! | 天 Boyle出手就赢啊 | 
| [13:48] | Yeah! | 耶 | 
| [13:50] | Madame, may I offer you the first whack? | 女士 让我为您献上第一锤 | 
| [13:55] | I’ve been dreaming about this since I was a little girl. | 我还是小女孩时就梦想这一刻了 | 
| [14:19] | Guys, love is beautiful. | 各位 爱是美好的 | 
| [14:24] | Okay, we need to make my main man Pimento look super murdered, | 好了 我们得让主要人物Pimento看起来被谋杀了 | 
| [14:27] | like Tarantino disgusting murdered. | 像Tarantino电影里那种血腥谋杀 | 
| [14:30] | – You ready? – Murder me, bro. | – 准备好了 – 杀了我吧 兄弟 | 
| [14:32] | Sarge, blood. | 警长 血 | 
| [14:34] | Headshot. | 爆头 | 
| [14:39] | Damn, it feels good to be creative again. | 天呀 又能自由创作感觉太好了 | 
| [14:41] | And here comes the brains. | 脑浆来咯 | 
| [14:45] | All right, now all you need to do is put some water on my crotch. | 好了 现在你要弄点水在我裆部 | 
| [14:48] | What? Why? | 啥 为啥 | 
| [14:49] | Obviously because everybody who gets shot pees themself. | 很显然 因为挨枪子的人都会吓尿啊 | 
| [14:51] | No, they don’t. That’s not true. | 不 他们不会 别瞎扯了 | 
| [14:53] | Actually, he’s right. Every single time. | 事实上 他说对了 每次都是 | 
| [14:55] | I’m just gonna take the photo from the waist up, okay? | 那我就拍你上半身 行吗 | 
| [14:57] | Fine, but for the record, I think I should’ve peed myself. | 行啊 但是说一句 我觉得我该尿了才对 | 
| [15:00] | All right, noted. | 好吧 记着了 | 
| [15:01] | Photo taken… | 照片 照了 | 
| [15:04] | and sent. | 然后 发送 | 
| [15:06] | Nice. | 好样的 | 
| [15:07] | Wow, that was a quick response. | 哇 回得可真快 | 
| [15:10] | Someone’s a bit of a thirsty gangster. | 某人可是真饥渴呢 | 
| [15:13] | He wants to meet up. | 他想约我见面 | 
| [15:13] | And he wants me to bring him your tongue. | 他还想我带着你的舌头去 | 
| [15:15] | Ah, how did I not see this coming? | 啊 我怎么没想到会有这出 | 
| [15:18] | That’s what Figgis does to snitches. | Figgis就是这么对告密者的 | 
| [15:19] | Well, game over, guys. | 行了 游戏结束了 各位 | 
| [15:21] | I mean, where are we gonna get a tongue? | 我是说 我们从哪找个舌头 | 
| [15:23] | Relax, I’m just gonna text Boyle. | 放轻松 我马上联系Boyle | 
| [15:25] | He’s always eating weird stuff like tongues and chicken faces. | 他总是吃些像舌头鸡脸那样的奇怪东西 | 
| [15:29] | Oh, and he’s already texted me back | 噢 他已经回我了 | 
| [15:31] | with a top-ten list. | 还有个舌头前十清单 | 
| [15:33] | Well, the groomsmen are having a great time. | 那些伴郎们玩得很开心啊 | 
| [15:36] | Jake just texted me about where to get a veal tongue. | Jake还问我哪去找小牛舌 | 
| [15:39] | – Hmm? – Tonight was amazing, | – 嗯 – 今晚太棒了 | 
| [15:41] | which I didn’t think was possible with you guys. | 我之前还觉得跟你们玩不到一起呢 | 
| [15:43] | I don’t know why we were competing. | 我不知道为什么我们要比赛 | 
| [15:45] | If you ask me, what we’re doing right now, | 如果你问我 我们现在这样 | 
| [15:47] | just hanging out, | 就这样一起玩玩 | 
| [15:48] | is the best part of the whole night. | 这是今晚最美好的时刻了 | 
| [15:50] | – I don’t even care who won. – Charles won. | – 我根本不在乎谁赢 – Charles赢了 | 
| [15:52] | – What? – Huh? | – 什么 – 啥 | 
| [15:53] | Yeah, he had the best party. | 对 他的派对最好 | 
| [15:54] | We broke so much stuff! | 我们毁了那么多玩意 | 
| [15:55] | Whoo! | 哇 | 
| [15:56] | You guys, I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with Adrian Pimento. | 各位 我简直等不及要和Adrian Pimento共度余生了 | 
| [16:03] | My heart is so full. | 我内心很充实 | 
| [16:05] | Mama mia! | 妈妈咪呀 | 
| [16:07] | To Rosa and Pimento! | 敬Rosa和Pimento | 
| [16:11] | Rosa and Pimento! | Rosa和Pimento | 
| [16:14] | Guys, I really don’t want to hold this tongue much longer. | 伙计们 我真的不想再拿着这个舌头了 | 
| [16:16] | It’s weirdly heavy. | 这东西重得奇怪 | 
| [16:18] | You’re in luck. Car just pulled in. | 你走运了 车刚刚停下 | 
| [16:19] | – I think it’s our guy. – Copy that. | – 那就是我们等的人 – 收到 | 
| [16:29] | Oh, same ski mask. That’s awkward. | 啊 一样的滑雪面具 有点尴尬啊 | 
| [16:32] | Don’t worry about it. Happens all the time. | 别担心了 这种事经常发生 | 
| [16:34] | You have the tongue? | 你有舌头吗 | 
| [16:35] | Yeah, this guy won’t be snitching in heaven. | 是 这家伙不会在天堂告密了吧 | 
| [16:38] | I mean, hell, obviously, he’s going to hell. | 我是说 在地狱 他显然要进地狱的 | 
| [16:39] | We all are, we’re bad guys. Anyway, here’s his tongue. | 我们都要 我们是坏人 不说了 这是他的舌头 | 
| [16:41] | It’s all there. | 都在这 | 
| [16:48] | Jimmy Figgis thanks you. | Jimmy Figgis道谢了 | 
| [16:53] | Yeah, he’s on the move. I’m coming to you. | 是 他走了 我来找你们 | 
| [16:58] | Where’s this sicko leading us now? | 这混蛋把我们带去哪儿 | 
| [17:00] | Lightbulb Hut? All About the Bagel? | 电灯小屋 贝果世界 | 
| [17:02] | – Bill’s Pools? – Stop reading signs. | – 比尔台球馆 – 别读标牌了 | 
| [17:04] | Can’t. I’m too amped up. | 停不下来 我太兴奋了 | 
| [17:05] | I didn’t recognize this guy. | 我不认识这个人 | 
| [17:06] | If he works for Figgis, he’s new. | 如果他是为Figgis工作的 那他是新人 | 
| [17:08] | In fairness, there’s probably a lot of turnover in his line of work, | 老实讲 这种工作人员流动量很大 | 
| [17:10] | what with the constant death and everything. | 因为一直死人啊什么的 | 
| [17:12] | Where’s he going now? | 他现在要去哪 | 
| [17:14] | Oh, what the hell? | 噢 什么玩意 | 
| [17:17] | That’s the FBI building. | 那是FBI大楼啊 | 
| [17:23] | He’s an agent. | 他是个特工啊 | 
| [17:25] | Oh, Adrian. Your bachelor party sucks butt. | 噢 Adrian 你的单身派对太刺激了 | 
| [17:30] | Ah, I’m freaking out, man. I’m freaking out! | 啊 我要疯了 要疯了啊 | 
| [17:33] | Just stay calm and be methodical. | 保持冷静 理清思绪 | 
| [17:35] | Right? What do we know? | 行吗 我们现在知道什么 | 
| [17:37] | Jimmy “The Butcher” Figgis has a man in the FBI. | “屠夫” Jimmy Figgis 有个手下是在FBI工作的 | 
| [17:39] | And he tried to have Pimento killed. | 而且还想杀死Pimento | 
| [17:41] | And I cut my other cheek. | 而且我还伤了另一半脸 | 
| [17:43] | How? I took the knife away from you. | 怎么会 我把刀从你这拿走了啊 | 
| [17:45] | Oh, man. | 噢 天啊 | 
| [17:47] | That’s it. I-I gotta completely disappear. | 就这样了 我得彻底消失了 | 
| [17:49] | It’s not safe for me here. | 这对我不安全 | 
| [17:50] | And what if Rosa gets caught in the crossfire? | 万一Rosa卷进来了怎么办 | 
| [17:52] | No, no, no. Listen. | 不不不 听着 | 
| [17:53] | We’re gonna protect you guys, | 我们会保护你们 | 
| [17:54] | and we’re gonna take these guys down. | 还会把那些坏人绳之以法 | 
| [17:56] | – Right, Sarge? – Absolutely. | – 对吗 警长 – 绝对的 | 
| [17:58] | No, no, no, don’t you see? | 不不不 你们不明白吗 | 
| [18:00] | Right now, they think I’m dead. | 现在 他们以为我死了 | 
| [18:02] | This is my only chance to get away safe. | 这是我唯一的机会让自己脱身 | 
| [18:04] | Jake…I need you to tell Rosa that I love her. | Jake 我要你告诉Rosa我爱她 | 
| [18:07] | Okay? Do that for me. | 好吗 为了我 | 
| [18:09] | Also, tell her this. | 还有 告诉她这个 | 
| [18:12] | Oh. | 噢 | 
| [18:14] | Oh my. | 我天啊 | 
| [18:16] | Ew. | 恶心啊 | 
| [18:18] | That is very graphic, Adrian. | 这太形象了 Adrian | 
| [18:21] | Got it? | 知道了吗 | 
| [18:21] | I don’t think I can say any of that to Rosa. | 我觉得我没法给Rosa说这些话 | 
| [18:23] | And also, you can’t leave without saying good-bye to her. | 还有 你不能不告而别啊 | 
| [18:26] | You own her that much. | 这是你欠她的 | 
| [18:28] | No can do. | 不行 | 
| [18:29] | It’s just…too dangerous. | 这实在是 太危险了 | 
| [18:34] | Good-bye, Nine-Nine. | 再见 99区 | 
| [18:36] | And with that, I left. | 说完了 我走了 | 
| [18:44] | Oh, sweet, sweet coffee. | 噢 香甜的咖啡呀 | 
| [18:47] | Come to mama. | 到妈妈这来 | 
| [18:48] | Shut your loud mouth, Amy. | 关上你吵闹的嘴吧 Amy | 
| [18:50] | Some of us have a hangover. | 这有人宿醉呢 | 
| [18:53] | Man, last night was dope. | 昨晚实在太完美了 | 
| [18:55] | Wait, did Gina really go to Puerto Rico with that drug store cashier? | 等等 Gina真的和那个药店收银员去波多黎各了 | 
| [18:59] | Yeah. They seemed really happy. | 是啊 他们看上去很幸福 | 
| [19:01] | – They really did. – Yeah. | – 他们真的吗 – 是啊 | 
| [19:04] | Huh. | 哈 | 
| [19:05] | Hey, man. How’d it go last night? | 嗨 兄弟 昨晚怎么样 | 
| [19:07] | Sarge cool with Adrian now? | 警长对Adrian没意见了吧 | 
| [19:08] | Oh, so you haven’t seen him, huh? | 噢 所以你还没见到他 是吧 | 
| [19:10] | No. | 没有 | 
| [19:11] | I figured he just passed out at your place or something. | 我想着他在你那醉倒了还是怎么样 | 
| [19:13] | Why? What’s going on? | 怎么了 发生什么事了 | 
| [19:14] | Oh, man. Let’s go for a walk. | 哎 我们去散个步吧 | 
| [19:22] | He wanted me to tell you that he loves you. | 他想让我告诉你他爱你 | 
| [19:24] | Is that it? Did he say anything else? | 就这些 他还说其他的吗 | 
| [19:26] | Um… | 呃 | 
| [19:27] | May the lord be with you. | 上帝与你同在 | 
| [19:30] | – Adrian. – Oh, thank God. | – Adrian – 噢 感谢老天 | 
| [19:37] | You scared me. I thought you left. | 你把我吓坏了 我以为你走了 | 
| [19:39] | I did. | 我确实走了 | 
| [19:40] | I was burning my fingerprints off in a gas station bathroom | 我在一个加油站厕所烧自己指纹的时候 | 
| [19:44] | when I thought about what Jake said. | 想到了Jake说的话 | 
| [19:46] | I couldn’t leave without seeing you one last time. | 我不能不见你最后一面就离开 | 
| [19:50] | I want to lick your whole body clean like a kitty cat. | 我想像一只小猫一样 舔舐你的全身 | 
| [19:53] | And I’m gonna give you two a little space. | 我还是给你俩一点私人空间好了 | 
| [19:56] | I have to go. | 我必须走 | 
| [19:58] | But I’ll be back for you. | 但是我会为了你回来 | 
| [19:59] | I’ll wait. | 我等你 | 
| [20:00] | And while I’m waiting, I will find that FBI agent | 我在等你的时候 会找到那个FBI特工 | 
| [20:04] | and I will rip his head off with my bare hands. | 然后徒手拧断他的头 | 
| [20:07] | That is the sweetest thing anybody’s ever said to me. | 这是我听过的最甜蜜的事 | 
| [20:09] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [20:10] | I love you. | 我也爱你 | 
| [20:26] | You okay? | 还好吗 | 
| [20:27] | Yeah, I will be. | 嗯 会好的 | 
| [20:29] | I watched you guys kiss. I didn’t know where to look. | 我在看你们接吻 我不知道该往哪儿看 | 
| [20:31] | – All right, let’s go inside. – Okay. | – 好了 我们进去吧 – 好 | 
| [20:34] | Sergeant Jeffords briefed me about the Pimento situation. | Jeffords警长给我报告了Pimento的情况 | 
| [20:37] | Sounds like I missed a hell of a week. | 听起来我错过了好一个星期 | 
| [20:39] | We need to bring Figgis to justice | 我们得让Figgis受到制裁 | 
| [20:41] | and find whoever is helping him in the FBI. | 还要找出谁在FBI帮他 | 
| [20:43] | As of right now, we have very little to go on. | 现在看来 我们知道的信息很少 | 
| [20:45] | Yeah, the guy was wearing a ski mask, | 对 那个男人戴着滑雪面具 | 
| [20:47] | but he had a large scar on his right palm. | 但是有个巨大伤疤在他右掌 | 
| [20:52] | I have a similar scar on my back. | 我有个类似的伤疤在背上 | 
| [20:55] | Banged into Amy’s kitchen cabinet. | 是因为撞到了Amy的橱柜 | 
| [20:56] | No big deal. Continue. | 不是啥大事 请继续 | 
| [20:57] | This mission is top secret. | 这个行动是绝密的 | 
| [20:59] | No one can know what we’re doing. | 不能让任何人知道我们在做什么 | 
| [21:01] | Detective Pimento’s a good man and he’s one of us. | Pimento警探是个好人 也是我们中的一员 | 
| [21:04] | So let’s catch these bastards for him and Rosa. | 所以让我们为了他和Rosa 抓住这些混蛋 | 
| [21:08] | – Nine-Nine! – Discretely, Jacob. | – 99区 – 小声点 Jacob | 
| [21:10] | Nine-Nine. | 99区 | 
| [21:11] | Nine-Nine! | 99区 |