| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | You’re watching Channel 36’s | 您正在收看的是36台 | 
| [00:02] | “Power News Live at Five.” | 五点动感新闻 | 
| [00:04] | We’ve got the most high school sports, | 我们有最丰富的高中体育新闻 | 
| [00:05] | the most lottery numbers, | 最多的彩票中奖号码 | 
| [00:07] | and the most weather in the Tri-Swamp area. | 和沼泽地区最全面的天气预报 | 
| [00:09] | It’s news time! | 欢迎收看 | 
| [00:12] | Good evening, I’m Brynn DeRose. | 晚上好 我是Brynn DeRose | 
| [00:14] | And I’m Slade Austin. | 我是Slade Austin | 
| [00:15] | Tonight on “Power News,” | 今晚的动感新闻 | 
| [00:16] | we reveal who Donald Trump | 我们将为您揭晓 Donald Trump | 
| [00:17] | is running against for President. | 会与谁竞选总统 | 
| [00:19] | Plus, we’ll show you the winning lottery numbers. | 我们还将公布彩票的中奖号码 | 
| [00:22] | Could 67 be one of them? | 有没有可能是67呢 | 
| [00:24] | Now our top story: Two prisoners have escaped | 现在是我们的头条新闻 | 
| [00:26] | from the Coral Palms sheriff’s station | 珊瑚棕榈郡的两名囚犯 | 
| [00:28] | in a daring daylight jailbreak. | 在光天化日之下越狱 | 
| [00:30] | The men, identified as Gregory Stickney and Larry Sherbert | 这两名男子 Gregory Stickney和Larry Sherbert | 
| [00:33] | were arrested after a routine traffic stop | 是在被警察要求靠边停车时 | 
| [00:34] | revealed a cache of automatic weapons. | 因车内有大量可疑枪支而被捕 | 
| [00:37] | Less than 12 hours later, the men escaped | 不到12小时后 这两名男子 | 
| [00:39] | by creating a disturbance in their cell. | 在牢房里制造骚乱并越狱 | 
| [00:42] | Well, they started kissing, | 他们忽然开始亲嘴 | 
| [00:43] | which I’m fine with… | 我完全不介意 | 
| [00:44] | really, I am, kiss whoever you want… | 真的 你想亲谁就亲谁 | 
| [00:47] | except they were both men. | 问题他俩都是男的 | 
| [00:48] | Tito Amendola was also in holding at the time | Tito Amendola当时也被关在一个牢房 | 
| [00:51] | and witnessed the jailbreak. | 并且目睹了这次越狱 | 
| [00:53] | I do a lot of meth. | 我爱吸毒 吸毒使我快乐 | 
| [00:56] | The sheriff’s office is coordinating their search | 警长办公室正在协调当地和州际警察 | 
| [00:58] | with local and state police. | 一起调查案件 | 
| [01:00] | If you’re watching, Greg and Larry, | 如果你正在收看 Greg Larry | 
| [01:02] | and I know you are, | 我知道你在看 | 
| [01:03] | my men and I will not rest | 我和同事一刻也会不停止 | 
| [01:04] | until we find you. | 直到抓获你们 | 
| [01:06] | That’s right, | 对 | 
| [01:07] | we’re coming for you. | 我们就要来抓你了 | 
| [01:09] | Strong words, and moving on, | 警长放大话了 好现在继续 | 
| [01:11] | what if you were going through a drive-thru, | 想象一下有天你在汽车餐厅排队 | 
| [01:13] | and a puppy dog took your order? | 而一只宠物狗为您点餐 | 
| [01:42] | The cops are looking for us, | 警察到处在找我们 | 
| [01:43] | and a madman wants us dead. | 还有个疯子想杀了我们 | 
| [01:45] | We should be laying low until the Nine-Nine gets here. | 在分局来之前我们需要保持低调 | 
| [01:47] | Yeah, but we don’t know when that’s gonna be, | 对 但不知道要等多久 | 
| [01:49] | and we need food and supplies. | 而我们需要食物和基本用品 | 
| [01:50] | Okay, I’ll get some water. | 好吧 那我要瓶水 | 
| [01:52] | Holt, are you trying to draw attention to us? | Holt 你想引起大家注意吗 | 
| [01:55] | Nobody drinks water here. | 谁会来这儿买水喝 | 
| [01:57] | Choose something blue or green. | 选个绿色或蓝色的玩意吧 | 
| [01:58] | Okay, I guess I’ll go in for, uh, | 好吧 那我就选个 | 
| [02:00] | the Blazing Blue Rad-berry Cooler Xtreme: Code Rad. | 浆果味超爽蓝色风暴 | 
| [02:03] | Good choice. | 选得好 | 
| [02:04] | I should probably get some body spray as well. | 我最好也买点身体喷雾 | 
| [02:07] | What sounds better, Liquid Moan or Turnpike? | 选哪个 液体呻吟还是收费公路 | 
| [02:09] | We only have $17 to our name. | 我们只有17块钱了 | 
| [02:11] | We can’t spend five of it on this. | 不能在这上面浪费5块 | 
| [02:12] | I know, but I’m about to see Amy for the first time | 我知道 但我和Amy好久好久没见了 | 
| [02:14] | in forever, and I want to smell like a… | 我想闻起来像 | 
| [02:15] | “Hot New Jersey breeze,” Ugh. | “新泽西热风” 天哪 | 
| [02:18] | Good call. | 选得好 | 
| [02:19] | All right, let’s get out of here. | 好了 我们走吧 | 
| [02:21] | And in Coral Palms, law enforcement | 在珊瑚棕榈郡 执法部门 | 
| [02:23] | still is searching for a pair of fugitives | 仍在寻找两名逃犯 | 
| [02:25] | who broke out of jail earlier this evening. | 他们今晚早些时候从警局越狱 | 
| [02:27] | Greg Stickney and Larry Sherbert | Greg Stickney和Larry Sherbert | 
| [02:29] | are believed to be unarmed but dangerous. | 他们没有武器但仍然危险 | 
| [02:31] | Liquid Moan, nice. | 液体呻吟 不错 | 
| [02:32] | I wore this to Swampsgiving last year… cleaned up. | 去年我去沼泽地狂欢节就是用这个 非常好 | 
| [02:35] | Right on, bro. | 好的 哥们 | 
| [02:36] | Oh, we have a promotion on the Code Rad. | 这个蓝色风暴有促销活动 | 
| [02:38] | – It comes with a free cigarette. – Oh, no. | – 买一送一支香烟 – 噢 不用了 | 
| [02:39] | That doesn’t matter. We don’t need it. | 没关系 我们不需要 | 
| [02:40] | Well, if you don’t want it, I’ll take it. | 如果你们不要的话 我就自己留着了 | 
| [02:41] | No, no, no. Don’t do that… smoking is bad. | 别别别 不要拿 吸烟有害健康 | 
| [02:43] | You should quit smoking right now. | 你应该立刻戒烟 | 
| [02:44] | Hey… | 嘿 | 
| [02:56] | We seem to be in the clear. | 我们应该安全了 | 
| [02:58] | – Are you hurt? – Yeah. | – 你受伤了吗 – 恩 | 
| [02:59] | I got caught on top of the fence. | 我被围栏顶给划伤了 | 
| [03:01] | Check out my calf… it’s like Scratch City. | 你看我的小腿肚 满满都是划痕啊 | 
| [03:04] | How about you? | 你呢 | 
| [03:04] | I’m fine, except I was impaled on a metal pipe. | 我还好 只是被一根钢管刺穿了 | 
| [03:07] | Oh, my God! | 我的妈呀 | 
| [03:11] | Oh, my God! | 我的妈呀 | 
| [03:15] | It’s gonna be fine. | 你会没事的 | 
| [03:17] | Oh, my God! | 我的妈呀 | 
| [03:18] | I got rifles, vests, flash grenades… | 我带了步枪 防弹背心 闪光手榴弹 | 
| [03:20] | Chips, dips, ice cream sammies… | 薯片 蘸酱 夹心冰淇淋 | 
| [03:23] | I’m pretty sure there’s gonna be snacks in Florida, Scully. | 我相当肯定佛罗里达州也有零食的好吗 Scully | 
| [03:26] | Pretty sure? | 相当肯定 | 
| [03:27] | Do you arrest someone if you’re pretty sure they’re guilty? | 你会抓一个你相当肯定有罪的人吗 | 
| [03:29] | No, Amy, you wait till you get all the facts! | 不 Amy 你需要等到收集完所有证据 | 
| [03:31] | Hey, okay, everyone, let’s just try to bring things | 好了 大伙 我们就尽量带上 | 
| [03:34] | we actually need for the mission. | 这次任务的必需品 | 
| [03:35] | Really? Then what is this? | 真的吗 那这是什么 | 
| [03:38] | Oh, it’s a book of 4,000 essential photos of Nikolaj | 这是有4000张我娃儿重要美照的相册 | 
| [03:41] | for me to show Jake. | 我要带给Jake看 | 
| [03:42] | All right, bad news. | 坏消息 | 
| [03:44] | I talked to Captain Stentley again. | 我又和Stentley警监谈了 | 
| [03:45] | He still won’t give us permission to go to Florida. | 他还是不允许我们去佛罗里达州 | 
| [03:48] | I even brought out the big guns. | 我杀手锏都使出来了 | 
| [03:49] | Left, right, left, right, | 左 右 左 右 | 
| [03:51] | both, both, both. | 同时 同时 同时 | 
| [03:53] | That’s so cool! | 好酷啊 | 
| [03:55] | I still can’t let you go to Florida, though. | 然而我还是不放你们去佛罗里达州 | 
| [03:57] | Terry feels like a whore. | 感觉自己像个卖肉婊 | 
| [03:59] | He said if we disobey him, there’ll be tire consequences. | 他说如果我们不服从他 会有”口怕的”后果 | 
| [04:02] | I think he meant dire. | 我觉得他是想说”可怕的” | 
| [04:03] | Guy’s real dumb. | 这个人真是相当蠢 | 
| [04:04] | Who’s with me? | 是要和我一起走 | 
| [04:06] | Great, Hitchcock’s in. Who else? | 很好 Hitchcock 还有谁 | 
| [04:08] | I actually had a question. | 其实我有个问题 | 
| [04:09] | How mad would everyone be if I just bailed? | 如果我临阵脱逃 大家会有多生气 | 
| [04:11] | Shut up, Hitchcock. Obviously, we’re all going. | 闭嘴 Hitchcock 很明显我们都是要去的 | 
| [04:13] | What’s up, squadron? | 怎么样 飞行小队 | 
| [04:16] | I’m airplane ready, | 我已经准备好上飞机了 | 
| [04:17] | and I’m T-minus 30 from my Ambies kicking in, | 我的安眠药还有三十分钟就要起效了 | 
| [04:19] | so let’s take it to the skies. | 我们上天吧 | 
| [04:22] | Yeah, about that. | 关于这个 | 
| [04:24] | Um, there were no tickets left. | 飞机票都卖完了 | 
| [04:26] | But I brought my minivan, so… | 不过我把小货车开来了 所以 | 
| [04:28] | Road trip! | 公路旅行 | 
| [04:34] | I went to a 24-hour vet | 我去了一家24小时药店 | 
| [04:36] | and got surgical supplies. | 弄了一些手术用品回来 | 
| [04:37] | I was in and out like a ninja. | 进出和忍者一样悄无声息 | 
| [04:39] | Needles, needles, need… | 针头 针头在哪呢 | 
| [04:41] | whoa! | 啊 | 
| [04:45] | So many dogs! | 好多狗啊 | 
| [04:46] | I’ll need your assistance. | 我需要你的帮助 | 
| [04:47] | You’ll have to pull out the pipe and stitch up the wound. | 你需要把钢管拔出来 缝合伤口 | 
| [04:50] | All right. This is gonna hurt. | 好 这会很痛 | 
| [04:52] | But I’m gonna get you through it. | 但我会帮你渡过难关的 | 
| [04:53] | Oh, God, I’m gonna throw up into your cut. | 哦 天哪 我要吐进你伤口里去了 | 
| [04:56] | Ahhh, I saw inside of you. | 啊 我看见你的内部结构了 | 
| [04:57] | How are humans alive? | 人究竟怎么活下来的 | 
| [04:58] | Okay, uh, I’ll do the surgery, | 好吧 我来做手术 | 
| [05:00] | and, uh, you just breathe, okay? | 你就保持呼吸就可以了 好吗 | 
| [05:02] | We’ll get you through this. | 我会帮你渡过难关的 | 
| [05:04] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [05:07] | Ugh, what was that sound? | 哦 那是什么声音 | 
| [05:09] | I did not like that squish sound. | 我相当不喜欢这个吧唧声 | 
| [05:10] | The pipe has been removed. | 钢管已经拔除 | 
| [05:12] | Now… | 现在 | 
| [05:15] | I’m sewing myself up. | 我在给自己缝伤口 | 
| [05:17] | Okay, this is almost over. | 马上就要结束了 | 
| [05:19] | You’re doing great. | 你做的很棒 | 
| [05:20] | Just keep talking. Keep talking. | 继续说话 继续说 | 
| [05:21] | Talking about what? | 说什么 | 
| [05:22] | Uh, tell me about Amy, hmm? | 呃 跟我说说Amy吧 | 
| [05:25] | You must be excited to see her. | 马上要见她了 一定很激动吧 | 
| [05:26] | Very much, you know. | 是啊 非常激动 | 
| [05:27] | Oh, God, what if it doesn’t go well? | 我的天 万一情况不顺利怎么办 | 
| [05:29] | We haven’t seen each other in a while, | 我们已经很久没见过面了 | 
| [05:30] | and what if it’s weird? | 如果很尴尬怎么办 | 
| [05:32] | – Uhhh! – Keep going, keep going. | – 噢 – 继续说 继续说 | 
| [05:34] | You’re doing so well. Why would it be weird? | 你做的很好 告诉我 为什么会尴尬 | 
| [05:36] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 不知道 | 
| [05:37] | I mean, maybe we’ve grown apart. | 也许我们已经渐行渐远了 | 
| [05:38] | Maybe she’ll be repulsed by my frosted tips. | 也许她不喜欢我这个鸡窝头 | 
| [05:40] | I was gonna defrost them before I saw her for the first time. | 我本打算见她之前把头发剃了 | 
| [05:42] | I’m sure it will be magical when you see her. | 我敢肯定 你们的重逢一定美的不可思议 | 
| [05:45] | And… | 然后 | 
| [05:47] | guess what? | 你猜怎么着 | 
| [05:48] | – What? – I’m done. | – 怎么 – 完事儿了 | 
| [05:49] | I’ve sewn myself up. | 我把伤口缝好了 | 
| [05:50] | – Huh. – You did great, buddy. | – 哈 – 你做的很好 朋友 | 
| [05:52] | I’m proud of you. | 以你为荣哟 | 
| [05:54] | I can’t believe I did it. | 我居然成功了 | 
| [05:56] | I’m so strong. | 我太牛逼了 | 
| [05:57] | Ooh, we’re crossing into Virginia. | 噢 我们马上就到维吉尼亚州了 | 
| [05:59] | Fun fact, Virginia is not technically a state, | 趣味科普 其实维吉尼亚不算是个州 | 
| [06:02] | but a commonwealth. | 它是个联邦共合体 | 
| [06:03] | Oof, poor Jake. | 真无聊 心疼Jake | 
| [06:04] | Uhh, this might be the Ambies speaking, | 呃 可能是因为我吃了安眠药 | 
| [06:06] | but this in-flight movie sucks. | 但是这场机上电影烂透了 | 
| [06:08] | So, uh, you already moved the twins | 看样子你给你家双胞胎 | 
| [06:10] | onto a booster seat, huh? | 用上儿童安全座椅了呀 | 
| [06:12] | Aren’t they a little young for that? | 她们还没到坐这个的年纪吧 | 
| [06:14] | They’re four. | 她们已经四岁了 | 
| [06:14] | Nikolaj is four, | 我家Nikolaj也四岁了 | 
| [06:15] | but we’re sticking with the car seat as long as possible, | 但还是继续用着一般座椅 | 
| [06:18] | but you know me… | 你懂的啦 | 
| [06:19] | I’m a “Safety at all costs” Kind of dad. | 我是那种”不顾一切 安全第一”的爸爸 | 
| [06:20] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 | 
| [06:21] | Sarge, I need to go to the bathroom. | 警长 我想尿尿 | 
| [06:22] | We just stopped for gas. | 我们刚刚还停车加油来着 | 
| [06:24] | I asked you if you had to go. | 我还问过你 要不要上厕所 | 
| [06:25] | I didn’t have to then. | 我当时不想上啊 | 
| [06:26] | So does this van have side-impact airbags? | 这辆车有侧面碰撞安全气囊吗 | 
| [06:29] | Not in the back. | 后座没有 | 
| [06:30] | Oh. Interesting. | 噢 因缺思挺 | 
| [06:31] | No judgment here. | 对此我不予评价 | 
| [06:32] | Sarge, I have to pee now too. | 警长 我现在也想上厕所了 | 
| [06:34] | Seriously? You, Diaz? | 连你也凑热闹 Diaz | 
| [06:36] | Look, I’ll turn off at the next exit, okay? | 到下一个出口我就靠边 行吗 | 
| [06:38] | I have to pee really badly. | 我现在特别想尿 | 
| [06:40] | Hot. | 性感 | 
| [06:42] | – Guys, enough! – Sarge… | – 你们够了 – 警长 | 
| [06:43] | Yeah, I know! You got to pee, I got it! | 我知道 你要尿尿 我知道 | 
| [06:45] | – No, brake lights! – Oh, crap. | – 不是 刹车灯 – 噢 妈蛋 | 
| [06:46] | Everyone hang on! There’s no side-impact airbags! | 各单位注意 这辆车没有侧面碰撞安全气囊 | 
| [06:51] | Did you get breakfast? | 你没买早餐吗 | 
| [06:52] | I tried, but I got recognized. | 我想买来着 但有人认出我来了 | 
| [06:55] | Do I know you from somewhere? | 我是不是在哪见过你 | 
| [06:57] | Do you watch a lot of pornography? | 你是不是经常看色情片 | 
| [07:00] | ‘Cause I’m in most of it. | 因为我拍过很多色情片 | 
| [07:02] | Oh, boy. What if you were followed? | 我的哥 万一有人跟踪你怎么办 | 
| [07:04] | I don’t think it’s safe to stay here. | 我感觉呆在这不安全 | 
| [07:06] | Where are we gonna go? | 那我们去哪 | 
| [07:09] | – The cops? – Or Figgis! | – 是警察吗 – 有可能是Figgis | 
| [07:10] | Do we have any weapons? | 我们还有武器吗 | 
| [07:11] | I have the pipe we pulled out of me. | 只有昨天从我腿里抽出来的那根钢筋 | 
| [07:12] | I would sooner surrender | 我宁愿投降 | 
| [07:14] | than go anywhere near your gooey body pipe. | 也不想靠近那条黏糊带肉的钢筋 | 
| [07:16] | Oh, no, I’m gonna do it. | 不行 我还是得这么做 | 
| [07:20] | – Oh! – Jake? | – 嗷 – Jake | 
| [07:22] | Amy Amy… | |
| [07:24] | It’s so good to see you. | 见到你真高兴啊 | 
| [07:28] | Thank you guys so much for coming. | 你们能来 真是太感谢了 | 
| [07:30] | I can’t wait to catch up with all of you | 等这一切都结束了 | 
| [07:32] | when this is done. | 我得好好跟你们叙叙旧 | 
| [07:33] | My dad died, and… | 我的父亲过世了 | 
| [07:34] | Again, when this is done, Hitchcock. | 我说等一切都结束了再叙旧 Hitchcock | 
| [07:36] | Gina, you look like a fresh wizard, | Gina 你打扮的很像学徒巫师 | 
| [07:37] | and I love it. | 爱死了 | 
| [07:38] | So we know that Figgis is in Coral Palms, | 据我所知 Figgis在珊瑚棕榈酒店一带 | 
| [07:40] | but we don’t know where he is, | 但具体位置不清楚 | 
| [07:42] | and we don’t know how many guys he’s got with him. | 也不知道他手下具体有多少人 | 
| [07:43] | The plan is to lure them into the Fun Zone and ambush them. | 计划是 把他们引到儿童乐园 然后伏击 | 
| [07:46] | – Any questions? – Yes, did you miss us? | – 还有什么疑问吗 – 有 你想我们吗 | 
| [07:48] | Quick follow-up: Did you ever look up at the moon | 还有 你有没有过举头望月 | 
| [07:50] | and wonder if I was looking at it too? | 遥想我是否在于你共赏婵娟 | 
| [07:52] | – Yes. – Knew it. | – 有 – 我就知道 | 
| [07:54] | All right, once we get to the Fun Zone, | 好 等我们到达儿童乐园 | 
| [07:55] | I’ll fill everyone in on the mission details. | 我再一一通知各位的行动细节 | 
| [07:57] | You guys come with me. | 你们跟我走 | 
| [07:58] | Captain, you stay here and rest. | 警监 你待在这儿休息 | 
| [08:00] | What? I don’t need to rest. | 啥 我才不需要休息 | 
| [08:02] | I’m in peak condition. | 我正处于巅峰状态 | 
| [08:03] | All right, then stand up. | 是吗 站起来看看 | 
| [08:04] | Easy. | 简单得很 | 
| [08:11] | I love standing up. | 我最爱站着 | 
| [08:12] | Yeah, you’re staying here. | 嗯 你得待在这 | 
| [08:13] | Aw, Captain, don’t worry, okay? | 嗷 警监 别担心 好吗 | 
| [08:15] | My sleeping pills are doing their job, | 我的安眠药正在起效 | 
| [08:18] | and I can stay here and take care of you, okay? | 我就待在这儿照顾你 行吗 | 
| [08:21] | Terry, I’m gonna need your gun. | Terry 拿你的枪给我 | 
| [08:22] | That’s not happening. | 那不可能 | 
| [08:23] | All right, I’ll use my own. | 行 那我就用我自己的 | 
| [08:25] | Oops-a-daisy. | 我的小宝贝儿 | 
| [08:27] | That is adorable. Where did you get that? | 这枪真萌 哪来的 | 
| [08:29] | Vending machine at a rest stop. | 休息站的自动贩卖机 | 
| [08:30] | Give me that. Just don’t let Captain Holt die. | 把枪给我 你就负责别让Holt警监死了 | 
| [08:33] | And stay on your phone for logistical support as planned. | 保持手机畅通 必要时给予后勤支援 | 
| [08:36] | Now come on, guys, let’s get ready. | 其他人做好准备 | 
| [08:39] | Hey, we never really got a chance to say hi. | 嘿 我们都没有好好打过招呼 | 
| [08:43] | Yeah. Hi. | 是啊 嗨 | 
| [08:44] | Hi. | 嗨 | 
| [08:46] | Oh, my God, everyone, | 我的天呐 各位 | 
| [08:47] | Jake and Amy are going to kiss | Jake和Amy终于要亲上了 | 
| [08:49] | for the first time in six months. | 六个月以来的第一次 | 
| [08:50] | Let those Nicholas Sparks fly. | 让爱情的火花四溅吧 | 
| [08:52] | So everyone’s just gonna watch us? | 你们打算这么一直盯着我们吗 | 
| [08:55] | Yes! Now get to it, you lovebirds. | 当然了 快亲吧小情侣 | 
| [08:59] | Here we go. | 要来咯 | 
| [09:00] | Come on, man. | 我了个去 | 
| [09:01] | How did you get there so fast? | 你怎么速度这么快 | 
| [09:03] | – Love finds a way. – Ugh. | – 爱为我指引道路 – 恶 | 
| [09:05] | Welcome to the Fun Zone. | 欢迎来到儿童乐园 | 
| [09:07] | I know the manager, and he’s agreed to shut the place down for the day, | 我认识这儿的经理 他同意暂停营业一天 | 
| [09:09] | so there won’t be any civilians around. | 所以这周围不会有普通民众 | 
| [09:11] | Smart. | 机智 | 
| [09:11] | You put up all these fake signs | 你还摆了这些假警示牌 | 
| [09:13] | about a major health code violation. | 说这里严重违反卫生条例 | 
| [09:14] | No, those are actually always there… | 不 那是本来就在这里的 | 
| [09:16] | something about lead being in the air and water and ground. | 好像是因为空气里水里土里都含铅 | 
| [09:18] | Anyways, you all have your assignments. | 不管怎样 大家各司其职 | 
| [09:19] | Let’s plan an ambush. | 来规划一场埋伏 | 
| [09:21] | – Nine-Nine! – Nine-Nine! | – 99分局万岁 – 万岁 | 
| [09:23] | Chills, you guys. | 鸡皮疙瘩啊 朋友们 | 
| [09:24] | Literally, chills. | 真的起鸡皮疙瘩了 | 
| [09:28] | Hey there, Nikolaj. | 你好呀Nikolaj | 
| [09:30] | It’s your papa. | 我是你爸爸 | 
| [09:31] | If you’re watching this, | 如果你在看这个视频 | 
| [09:32] | something bad has happened to me. | 就意味着有不幸的事发生在我身上 | 
| [09:33] | But I want you to know that I love you very much. | 但我想让你知道 我非常爱你 | 
| [09:37] | You want to stop filming yourself and help me with | 你能不能别拍这些没用的 | 
| [09:39] | these many items I’m carrying? | 过来帮我搬这么一大堆东西 | 
| [09:40] | Sorry, I was making a video for my son. | 对不起 我在给我儿子拍视频 | 
| [09:43] | You know, in case I never see him again. | 以防万一我再也见不到他 | 
| [09:45] | Do you not do that for your kids? | 你不为你的孩子们做这些吗 | 
| [09:48] | Of course I do. | 我当然做啊 | 
| [09:49] | I make those kind of videos all the time. | 我经常拍这种视频的 | 
| [09:52] | You know, in fact, I was about to do one right now. | 事实上 我本来就正准备拍一个 | 
| [09:55] | Hey… hey, girls. | 嘿 小宝贝们 | 
| [09:57] | It’s me, Daddy. | 是我 你们的爸比 | 
| [09:58] | If you’re seeing this, I’m dead. | 如果你们看到了这个视频 那我已经死了 | 
| [10:01] | But I want you to know that I love you now and forever. | 但是我想让你们知道 我永远爱你们 | 
| [10:04] | Okay, time for a lullaby, sung in your native Latvian. | 好啦 给你唱首摇篮曲 就用你的母语拉脱维亚语唱 | 
| [10:07] | Ligo! Ligo! Ligo! | 夏至节 夏至节 夏至节 | 
| [10:09] | Yeah, yeah, lullaby time. Look. | 摇篮曲时刻 听好了 | 
| [10:11] | *Go to sleep, Daddy’s dead* | *快快睡吧 你爸死啦* | 
| [10:14] | *But his ghost’s always watching* | *但他的灵魂一直凝视着你* | 
| [10:18] | What the hell are you guys doing? | 你们俩在搞什么鬼 | 
| [10:21] | Good call. Blocking the door. | 干得好 把门挡好了 | 
| [10:23] | Keep it up, smorty-pants. | 继续加油 小机灵 | 
| [10:27] | One of our classic forehead smooches, | 经典的前额一吻 | 
| [10:28] | just like I planned. | 正合我意 | 
| [10:31] | – This is weird. – Should we have sex? | – 这样好别扭 – 不来一炮吗 | 
| [10:32] | – What? – Huh? | – 什么 – 啥 | 
| [10:33] | Yeah. I mean, no. | 哦 我说 不 | 
| [10:34] | No, things aren’t weird, | 不 是指一点也不别扭 | 
| [10:35] | or no to the sex? | 还是不来一炮 | 
| [10:36] | – Maybe we should just… – You’re right. | – 或许我们该 – 你说得对 | 
| [10:38] | Just concentrate on Figgis, and we’ll figure this out later. | 集中精力对付Figgis 之后再解决我俩的事 | 
| [10:41] | No, I was gonna say maybe we should talk, | 不是的 我本来想说或许我们该谈谈 | 
| [10:42] | but yeah, it can wait till after Figgis. | 不过 也对 抓到Figgis以后再谈也不迟 | 
| [10:46] | We have the rest of our lives to talk. | 咱们来日方长 什么时候谈都行 | 
| [10:47] | Yeah, unless he kills us first. | 是啊 除非他先把我们干掉 | 
| [10:48] | What a weird joke. | 好尴尬的笑话 | 
| [10:50] | Regret saying that one. | 不该说的 | 
| [10:51] | Wow, things are clickin’. | 哇 聊得真投机 | 
| [10:55] | I’m gonna go make sure | 我要去确认一下 | 
| [10:57] | there’s enough balls in… in the ball pit. | 海洋球池里有足够多的球 | 
| [10:59] | Yup. | 好嘞 | 
| [11:00] | Important to get on them balls. | 弄好球球们很重要哦 | 
| [11:03] | What is wrong with me? | 有毛病吧我 | 
| [11:05] | So then Trevor sends me a text, and he’s like, | 然后Trevor给我发了条短信 说 | 
| [11:07] | “At this point, I hate you.” | “此时此刻 我恨着你” | 
| [11:09] | I’m like, “Oh, really? | 我回他 “喔 是吗 | 
| [11:10] | ‘Cause you didn’t hate me last week.” | 你上个礼拜可不恨我呀” | 
| [11:12] | Trevor sounds like a dog. | Trevor听起来真不靠谱 | 
| [11:13] | Right? God, I missed our daily dishes. | 是吧 天哪 我好怀念这样的日常吐槽 | 
| [11:16] | Me too. | 我也是 | 
| [11:17] | I’m sorry I’m not reciprocating | 真不好意思 我没有 | 
| [11:18] | with “Hot goss” Of my own. | “热门八卦”和你分享 | 
| [11:19] | I’m just worried about the Nine-Nine. | 我实在很担心99分局的大家 | 
| [11:20] | Sir, they’re gonna be fine. | 先生 他们会没事的 | 
| [11:22] | They’re my squad. | 他们是我的警队成员 | 
| [11:23] | I should be there with them. | 我应该与他们同在 | 
| [11:25] | This is killing me. | 现在这样太难受了 | 
| [11:27] | Well, I’m not gonna let it. | 我不会让你难受的 | 
| [11:30] | Let’s go. | 咱们走 | 
| [11:31] | But my wound, Gina. | 但是我有腿伤 Gina | 
| [11:33] | Sir, with your brain and my body… | 先生 你的智慧加上我的肉体 | 
| [11:35] | and my brain… | 再加上我的智慧 | 
| [11:37] | we make one unstoppable unit. | 我们能成为天下无敌的组合 | 
| [11:39] | Now climb aboard, sir. | 爬上来吧 先生 | 
| [11:43] | And let’s go. | 咱们走 | 
| [11:49] | All right, everybody ready? | 那么 各位准备好了吗 | 
| [11:51] | Good. Let’s set this trap. | 很好 那我们布局吧 | 
| [12:01] | Hello. | 喂 | 
| [12:02] | – Hello, Figgis. – Peralta. | – 喂 Figgis – Peralta | 
| [12:05] | Congratulations on escaping prison. | 恭喜你越狱成功 | 
| [12:07] | Thank you. Congrats on sucking. | 我谢谢你 恭喜个屁 | 
| [12:10] | You know, I’m bored. | 我都无聊死了 | 
| [12:11] | I’d love to kill you tonight. | 我想今晚就干掉你 | 
| [12:13] | So where you hiding? | 你躲哪儿呢 | 
| [12:14] | Wouldn’t you like to know? | 这么想知道吗 | 
| [12:16] | Round one. | 第一回合 | 
| [12:18] | You’re never gonna find me. | 你永远找不到我的 | 
| [12:19] | I’m invisible. | 我来无影去无踪 | 
| [12:21] | Mommy, I won! I won a big pwize! | 妈咪 我赢啦 我赢了个大奖耶 | 
| [12:24] | Downtown! | 三分球 | 
| [12:25] | I’m everywhere, and I’m nowhere. | 我无处不在 我无处可去 | 
| [12:28] | And I’m coming for you. | 我来抓你了 | 
| [12:30] | Peace out, loser. | 回头见 人渣 | 
| [12:32] | He’s at the Fun Zone. Gear up. | 他在儿童乐园 行动 | 
| [12:36] | This ends tonight. | 今晚做个了结 | 
| [12:39] | – Ow! – Oh, sorry, babe. | – 疼 – 对不起 宝贝儿 | 
| [12:41] | What were you aiming for? | 你朝哪儿扔啊 | 
| [12:46] | Hey, got you a bag of Blue Rad-berry slushie for the swelling. | 给你拿了一袋蓝覆盆子碎碎冰 用来消肿 | 
| [12:50] | I would’ve just gotten ice, | 我应该直接拿冰块的 | 
| [12:52] | but a possum died in the ice machine. | 但是制冰机里有一只死负鼠 | 
| [12:54] | – Cool. – Yeah. | – 厉害 – 是啊 | 
| [12:56] | Why do we keep hurting each other? | 为什么我们要一直互相伤害 | 
| [12:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [12:58] | Maybe I’m overthinking it. | 也许是我想多了 | 
| [13:00] | It just feels like we’re not… | 总觉得我俩 | 
| [13:01] | – On the same page. – Clicking. | – 不合拍 – 合不来 | 
| [13:02] | That was basically the same thing. | 差不多一个意思 | 
| [13:03] | – I count that. – Yeah. | – 不谋而合 – 是啊 | 
| [13:04] | Look, I know this isn’t the right time | 我觉得现在不是时候 | 
| [13:06] | for some big talk, but I just… | 不该谈重要的事 但我 | 
| [13:09] | want us to be normal again. | 希望咱俩能再次回到正轨 | 
| [13:11] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 | 
| [13:14] | I hope you’re a better kisser than Holt. | 我希望你的吻技比Holt好 | 
| [13:15] | – What? – Why did I say that? | – 什么 – 我为什么要那样说 | 
| [13:17] | Why did you kiss Holt? | 你为什么要亲Holt | 
| [13:18] | I didn’t. I did. | 我没亲 我亲了 | 
| [13:20] | We did it to get out of jail, | 为了逃出监狱 我们才亲的 | 
| [13:22] | but it didn’t mean anything. | 没有任何别的意思 | 
| [13:23] | Just forget I said anything, right? | 把我说的都忘了吧 好吗 | 
| [13:25] | Rewind. | 倒回去 | 
| [13:28] | – And kiss. – Jake… | – 吻一个 – Jake | 
| [13:30] | You want to know if there was tongue. | 你想知道有没有用舌头 | 
| [13:31] | I can tell you, decidedly there was not. | 我明确告诉你 没 有 | 
| [13:32] | No, Jake. Figgis is here. | 不是的 Jake Figgis来了 | 
| [13:36] | Okay, well, good talk. Don’t die. | 好吧 聊得很开心 别死 | 
| [13:38] | Holt had very soft lips. | Holt嘴唇很软 | 
| [13:39] | Wish I hadn’t said that one either. | 真希望刚才那句也没说 | 
| [13:40] | – We should get into positions. – Yeah, okay. | – 我们该各就各位了 – 好好 | 
| [13:41] | Hey, kill the lights! Figgis is here! | 把灯关了 Figgis来了 | 
| [13:48] | Excuse me, ma’am, this dolly’s being used. | 抱歉 小姐 这辆手推车有人用 | 
| [13:51] | Broccoli Che visto? | 哪儿有花椰菜(咕哝的疑似西语) | 
| [13:52] | It’s being used. | 有人用 | 
| [13:54] | Quanti erala Vito la Bella? | 多少维托贝拉 | 
| [13:56] | Tutto matro lamente? | 秃脱马特罗式伤心 | 
| [13:58] | Just bring it back when you’re done. | 用完送回来就行 | 
| [13:59] | Ah! Garbanzo marinara! | 啊 鹰嘴豆马丽娜拉 | 
| [14:01] | Pizzera restaurante! | 披萨饭馆儿(实在编不下去了) | 
| [14:08] | Jackpot. Let’s do this. | 运气超好 走起 | 
| [14:10] | And how am I supposed to get all the way up there? | 我要怎么爬上去 | 
| [14:12] | Gracefully. | 优雅地上来 | 
| [14:14] | – Boost my bottom! – I’m boosting! | – 用力推我的臀 – 我在推 | 
| [14:16] | Boost my bottom! | 用力推臀啊 | 
| [14:18] | I’m boosting! | 我在用力 | 
| [14:19] | Boost it! | 再用力 | 
| [14:21] | Ah. All right… | 好啦 | 
| [14:23] | stick shift. | 手动档 | 
| [14:25] | I can’t drive stick shift. | 我不会开手动档 | 
| [14:27] | You’re gonna have to drive. | 得你来开 | 
| [14:28] | How? My leg doesn’t work. | 我怎么开 腿瘸着呢 | 
| [14:30] | Sir, I am a dancer. | 先生 我是名舞者 | 
| [14:32] | I will be your legs. | 我就是你的双腿 | 
| [14:34] | Clutch in. | 踩离合器 | 
| [14:35] | – Okay. – Clutch out. | – 好 – 松离合器 | 
| [14:39] | We are the best driver in the world! | 我们是世界上最厉害的司机 | 
| [14:48] | Spread out and find ’em. | 分头找 | 
| [14:55] | Bogie headed to the ball pit. | Bogie往海洋球池去了 | 
| [15:19] | Peralta Peralta… | |
| [15:21] | Holt Holt. | |
| [15:22] | I know you’re here. | 我知道你们在这儿 | 
| [15:25] | I’m gonna kill you. | 我来杀你们了 | 
| [15:28] | – I don’t think so. – Oh… | – 我可不这么想 – 噢 | 
| [15:30] | Put down the weapon, Figgis. | Figgis 放下武器 | 
| [15:33] | There you go. | 这就对了 | 
| [15:35] | Oh, yes. | 噢 是的 | 
| [15:37] | I’ve been waiting for this moment a long time. | 我等这一刻已经很久了 | 
| [15:40] | You ruined my life. | 你毁了我的生活 | 
| [15:42] | I had to live in Florida for six months! | 让我不得不在佛罗里达待六个月 | 
| [15:44] | It’s the worst. | 那真是太糟了 | 
| [15:45] | Have you tried the pizza down here? | 你有尝过那儿的披萨吗 | 
| [15:47] | Yeah, it’s the most disgusting thing I’ve ever tasted. | 是的 那是我吃过的最恶心的东西 | 
| [15:49] | It somehow burned my mouth and is cold at the same time. | 明明是冷的却莫名其妙地烫伤了我的嘴 | 
| [15:51] | But none of that changes the fact that you’re about | 总之不管怎样 无法改变的事实是 | 
| [15:53] | to go to prison for the rest of your life. | 你要在监狱里度过余生 | 
| [15:54] | Drop it, Sherbert! | 放下武器 Sherbert | 
| [15:56] | What? No! | 什么 不 | 
| [15:57] | I’ve been everywhere, and I finally spotted your minivan | 我到处找你 终于发现了你的小货车 | 
| [16:00] | with the New York plates parked around back. | 挂着纽约牌照就停在附近 | 
| [16:02] | We already got all your friends. So drop it. | 你的伙伴都被我们抓了 所以投降吧 | 
| [16:05] | You don’t understand. I’m a detective with the NYPD. | 你不明白 我是纽约警察市局的警探 | 
| [16:07] | This is Jimmy Figgis; he’s wanted by the FBI. | 他是Jimmy Figgis 正在被联邦调查局通缉 | 
| [16:10] | No, I’m Constantine Binvoglio, | 不 我是Constantine Binvoglio | 
| [16:12] | and I came here to repair a skee ball machine on the fritz, | 我来这儿修坏了的投分球台 | 
| [16:15] | but suddenly he’s trying to kill me. | 他却突然冒出来想杀我 | 
| [16:16] | He’s lying. “Constantine Binvoglio.” | 他撒谎 “Constantine Binvoglio” | 
| [16:19] | It’s clearly a name he just made up. | 分明是他瞎编的名字 | 
| [16:21] | I’m very impressed. That was pretty good. | 真让人印象深刻呢 很会编 | 
| [16:22] | I will shoot you, Sherbert. | 我会开枪的 Sherbert | 
| [16:23] | All right, fine, I will put down my weapon, | 好的 行 我这就放下武器 | 
| [16:26] | but you have to promise me you will not let this man go. | 但你要发誓你不会放走这个男人 | 
| [16:34] | Okay, well, we’re gonna cuff everyone, | 好 我会给你们都带上手铐 | 
| [16:37] | and then we’re gonna sort this all out. | 然后我们会处理好一切的 | 
| [16:39] | – Thank you. – Yeah, thanks, Sheriff. | – 谢谢 – 没错 谢谢你 警长 | 
| [16:43] | No! | 不 | 
| [16:44] | Now let’s me and you take a little walk. | 现在让我们俩去散个步 | 
| [16:48] | Ooh. | 噢 | 
| [16:52] | How do you think you’re getting out of this, Figgis? | Figgis你怎么会认为自己逃得掉 | 
| [16:54] | Do you even have a plan? | 你有计划吗 | 
| [16:55] | I’m gonna hold you hostage to get away. | 我准备拿你当人质帮我逃跑 | 
| [16:57] | Then I’m gonna drive to a gas station | 然后我准备开车去加油站 | 
| [16:59] | where I’ll steal a clean car | 在那儿重新偷一辆车 | 
| [17:00] | and head for the airport, | 再去机场 | 
| [17:01] | where I’ll buy a ticket with my false ID, | 用我的假身份证买一张机票 | 
| [17:03] | then kill you in the parking lot | 之后在停车场里杀了你 | 
| [17:04] | and disappear again. | 最后再次消失 | 
| [17:06] | Pfft. | 啐 | 
| [17:08] | You’re scrambling. | 全是屁话 | 
| [17:12] | Look, I told you, we’re NYPD. | 听着 我说过了 我们是纽约市警察局的 | 
| [17:14] | – Yeah, right. – I can prove it. | – 是的 没错 – 我可以证明 | 
| [17:16] | Look up “Brooklyn detective attacked by birds.” | 上网搜”布鲁克林警探被鸟袭击” | 
| [17:19] | You’ll see an article with a photo of me. | 你们会看到一篇文章上面有我的照片 | 
| [17:21] | Officer down. | 有警探倒下了 | 
| [17:22] | All available units respond. | 所有能出动的警员请回答 | 
| [17:23] | I’m gonna give you a window, and you’re gonna go after Jake. | 我帮你制造机会 然后你去追Jake | 
| [17:25] | My name is Detective Rosa Diaz, NYPD. | 我是纽约市警察局侦探Rosa Diaz | 
| [17:28] | – Get back. – I’m reaching for my badge. | – 退后 – 我在拿我的警徽 | 
| [17:36] | Keep walking. | 继续前进 | 
| [17:39] | Let him go. | 放了他 | 
| [17:40] | Put that gun down, or he dies. | 放下你的枪 否则他就死 | 
| [17:42] | He’s not gonna shoot me. | 他不会对我开枪的 | 
| [17:43] | He needs me alive to get out of here. | 我死了他就脱不了身 | 
| [17:45] | Yeah, you willing to take that bet? | 你敢冒这个险吗 | 
| [17:46] | I wouldn’t. | 我可不敢 | 
| [17:49] | Now put the gun down. | 现在放下枪 | 
| [17:56] | Oh! | 哦 | 
| [17:58] | You shot him! | 你打中他了 | 
| [18:02] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [18:02] | I’m sorry I shot you. | 抱歉我击中了你 | 
| [18:03] | I thought that’s what the nod meant. | 我以为你点头就是要我这么做 | 
| [18:05] | It was. It was awesome. | 就是这个意思 酷毙了 | 
| [18:06] | It was actually just like the end of “Speed,” | 这就跟<生死时速>的结尾一样 | 
| [18:08] | which is a pretty good movie. | 那是部很棒的电影 | 
| [18:08] | It’s not as good as “Die Hard.” “Die Hard”‘s perfect. | 但没<虎胆龙威>那么棒 <虎胆龙威>堪称完美 | 
| [18:10] | Okay, Jake, I’m gonna go after Figgis. | 好了Jake 我得去追Figgis了 | 
| [18:11] | Yeah, I was gonna say, you should keep going after Figgis. | 是的 我正准备说 你应该赶快去追Figgis | 
| [18:13] | Same page, still. | 还是跟我想一块儿去了 | 
| [18:15] | Get out of the car! | 快下车 | 
| [18:17] | Young Jeezy take the wheel! | 嘻哈歌手Young Jezzy开车上路了 | 
| [18:23] | Freeze, punk! | 不许动 你个垃圾 | 
| [18:25] | Yeah, freeze, punk! | 没错 不许动 垃圾 | 
| [18:27] | Gina, where did you get that gun? | Gina 这枪又是从哪儿搞到的 | 
| [18:29] | Lost and found at the storage facility. | 储藏库的失物招领处 | 
| [18:31] | They have boxes of ’em. They’re everywhere. | 他们有成箱的枪 到处都是 | 
| [18:38] | Hey, Figgis. | 嘿 Figgis | 
| [18:39] | My fiance, Adrian Pimento, said when I caught you, | 我未婚夫Adrian Pimento说等我抓到你的时候 | 
| [18:41] | I should read you this letter. | 应该给你读读这封信 | 
| [18:44] | “I want to lick the skin off your body, baby.” | “宝贝儿 我真想把你的肌肤舔个遍” | 
| [18:46] | Oh, that side’s for me. | 哦 这面写给我的 | 
| [18:48] | “I want to rip the skin off your body, Jimmy.” | “我真想活扒了你的皮 Jimmy” | 
| [18:52] | We’re sorry we doubted you, sir. | 我很抱歉我们怀疑过你 长官 | 
| [18:53] | You really saved our butts. | 你真的救了我们一命 | 
| [18:55] | I can’t take credit for that. | 不敢当 | 
| [18:56] | Gina Linetti is the real hero here. | Gina Linetti才是真正的英雄 | 
| [18:59] | But isn’t Gina Linetti more of a state of mind? | 不过Gina Linetti是不是更像一种精神状态 | 
| [19:02] | Like, in a way, we were all Gina Linetti today. | 某种程度上看 我们今天都是Gina Linetti | 
| [19:05] | Gina, let’s take this Gina to the hospital. | Gina让我们把这个”Gina”送到医院去 | 
| [19:11] | Hey, how’s the sheriff? | 嘿 对了 那个警长怎么样了 | 
| [19:13] | Well, he keeps yelling, “Disability for life!” | 他一直在喊”终生残废” | 
| [19:15] | So I think he’s fine. | 所以我觉得他应该没事 | 
| [19:17] | Also, Coral Palms PD found your marshal | 对了 珊瑚棕榈警局在Figgis的藏身处 | 
| [19:19] | at Figgis’s hideout, alive at well. | 找到了你的法警朋友 他活的好好的 | 
| [19:21] | Oh, that’s great. | 噢 那太棒了 | 
| [19:22] | Yeah. How are you doing? | 是的 你怎么样 | 
| [19:24] | Fine… you know, just getting bandaged up. | 还好 就是用绷带包扎了一下 | 
| [19:26] | Actually, can you give us a second? | 您能给我们一点时间吗 | 
| [19:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [19:30] | It hurts so bad. | 太特么疼了 | 
| [19:31] | I just didn’t want to seem weak | 我只是不想在急救员Craig面前 | 
| [19:32] | in front of EMT Craig. | 表现得太弱而已 | 
| [19:35] | So I know this is weird to say, | 我知道我这么说很奇怪 | 
| [19:37] | because I just shot you, | 因为是我开枪射了你 | 
| [19:38] | but it feels like we’re back in sync now. | 但我感觉我们俩现在很默契 | 
| [19:40] | Yeah, I mean, as in sync as I’ve ever been | 是的 我和刚刚开枪击中我的人 | 
| [19:42] | with someone who just shot me. | 达到了前所未有的默契 | 
| [19:51] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [19:52] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 | 
| [19:54] | Hey, do you happen to know my blood type? | 话说 你知道我的血型吗 | 
| [19:55] | Yeah. B positive. | 是的 B型RH阳性血 | 
| [19:56] | Well, guessed wrong. | 好吧 我猜错了 | 
| [19:57] | Hey, Craig? | 嘿 Craig | 
| [20:00] | Hey, Captain Stentley, we’re back. | Stentley警监 我们回来了 | 
| [20:02] | How was Florida? | 佛罗里达怎么样 | 
| [20:03] | – It was fine. – A lot of college girls. | – 还不错 – 有很多女大学生 | 
| [20:05] | Come on, man. | 得了 哥们 | 
| [20:06] | Now, before you say anything, | 现在 在你说任何话之前 | 
| [20:07] | I know we disobeyed a direct order. | 我知道我们违反了上级的直接命令 | 
| [20:09] | Sergeant, relax, okay? | 警长 放松 好吗 | 
| [20:11] | Your friends were in trouble; you did what you had to do. | 你朋友遇上了麻烦 你只是做了你该做的事 | 
| [20:14] | And now I got to do what I got to do. | 现在我得做我必须要做的 | 
| [20:16] | Oh, no, a memorandum of admonishment? | 哦不 要记过吗 | 
| [20:18] | Much worse… you’re never gonna see the sun again. | 比那更糟 你们再也别想见着太阳了 | 
| [20:20] | Your families… they’re gonna forget your faces. | 你们的家人 他们将会忘记你们的脸 | 
| [20:23] | You’ll eat lunch at dinnertime and dinner at breakfast. | 你们将在晚饭时间吃午餐 在早餐时间吃晚餐 | 
| [20:25] | And you’ll… | 你们还将 | 
| [20:30] | Ah, what was I talking about? | 啊 我刚才说什么来着 | 
| [20:31] | I totally lost my train. | 我的思路断了 | 
| [20:34] | – You were punishing us. – Yes, thank you. | – 你准备惩罚我们 – 对 多谢提醒 | 
| [20:35] | Ah! | 啊 | 
| [20:36] | I’m transferring the whole squad | 我要把整个小队 | 
| [20:38] | to the night shift. | 转去值夜班 | 
| [20:39] | Noooo! | 天哪 | 
| [20:44] | Yes. | 就是这样 |