时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | I can’t believe they’re waxing the floors | 真不敢相信他们在给地板打蜡 |
[00:02] | and we’re all stuck in here. | 而我们被困在了这里 |
[00:03] | I’ve never seen them do this before. | 以前从没见过他们打蜡 |
[00:05] | They do it once a month. | 他们每月打一次蜡 |
[00:06] | We’ve just never been on the night shift. | 只是我们从没上过夜班 |
[00:08] | I know. It’s like we’re being punished. | 我知道 就像我们在接受惩罚 |
[00:10] | We are, for going to Florida. | 就是在接受惩罚 因为去了佛罗里达 |
[00:12] | Oh. I don’t listen to so much stuff you all say. | 你们说那么多事情 我都没在听啊 |
[00:15] | Well, frankly, I pity the lot of you. | 老实说 我对你们所有人表示同情 |
[00:18] | You look out there and see a problem. | 你们看到的是麻烦 |
[00:20] | I look out there and see an opportunity. | 我看到的是机遇 |
[00:22] | I’m gonna slide on that slippery floor | 我将在滑溜溜的地板上滑行 |
[00:24] | all the way from Holt’s office to the elevator. | 从Holt的办公室一路滑到电梯 |
[00:27] | You’re going to do the FBP? | 你要做FBP吗 |
[00:29] | That’s right, Rosa. | 没错 Rosa |
[00:30] | I’m doing The Full Bullpen! | 我要做完整的办公室滑行 |
[00:40] | Here we go. | 要开始咯 |
[01:06] | No! | 不 |
[01:08] | What? | 什么 |
[01:09] | Oh, no! I can’t stop! | 哦 不 我停不下来 |
[01:19] | The Full Bullpen! | 办公室滑行完成 |
[01:42] | Those chuckleheads from the Nine-Five | 那些95片区的笨蛋们 |
[01:43] | are getting all cocky just ’cause they’re on TV. | 因为上了电视就洋洋自得 |
[01:45] | Uh, we’ve all been on the local news, fellas. | 我们都上过本地新闻 小伙子们 |
[01:47] | Okay. Which case of yours was on the news? | 好吧 你哪个案子上了新闻 |
[01:50] | Well, it wasn’t exactly a case. | 那并不是真正意义上的案子 |
[01:51] | Ska defines who I am as a person, | 斯卡音乐定义了我生而为人的意义 |
[01:54] | and I will never turn my back on ska. | 我永远不会背叛斯卡音乐 |
[01:58] | Looking back, I have no regrets. | 回顾以往 我没有遗憾 |
[02:00] | – You should. – Yup. | – 你应该有 – 是的 |
[02:01] | So why are the Nine-Five on the news? | 所以95片区为什么上新闻 |
[02:02] | They’re investigating death threats | 他们在调查一起死亡威胁 |
[02:03] | against some author named DC Parlov, | 针对一个叫DC Parlov的作家的 |
[02:05] | as if anyone knows who the hell that is. | 就好像有人知道他特么的是谁一样 |
[02:07] | DC Parlov? Did you say DC Parlov? | DC Parlov 你是说DC Parlov |
[02:11] | What is happening? | 这是哪一出 |
[02:11] | DC Parlov is the most influential author of our time. | DC Parlov是这个时代最有影响力的作家 |
[02:16] | “The Skyfire Cycle!” | <天火循环> |
[02:18] | 12 books chronicling the war between sky and sand, | 12册书记录了天空与沙地的战争 |
[02:21] | clouds and rocks, the Sepsidians and– | 云朵与岩石的战争 瑟博希地人和 |
[02:23] | Oh, so it’s like a “Game of Thrones” Type thing? | 哦 类似<权力的游戏>这一类的吗 |
[02:25] | No, “Game of Thrones” Is a “Skyfire” Type thing! | 不 <权利的游戏>是<天火>这一类的 |
[02:28] | Get your head out of your ass! | 头脑清醒点好吗 |
[02:29] | – Yeah, come on, Boyle. – I’m so sorry, guys. | – 就是 Boyle – 非常抱歉 伙计们 |
[02:31] | When I was a little kid, | 当我还是个孩子的时候 |
[02:33] | I spent hours reading those books. | 花了很多时间读那些书 |
[02:35] | Whoa. | 哇哦 |
[02:36] | Little Terry did not see that coming. | 小Terry可没想到会这样 |
[02:38] | I was overweight and lonely, | 我那时超重又很孤独 |
[02:40] | and I wrote DC Parlov for advice, | 我写信给DC Parlov寻求建议 |
[02:42] | and he sent me this! | 然后他给我寄了这个 |
[02:43] | I hope it’s not a severed head. | 我希望不是一颗切下的头 |
[02:48] | “The Skyfire Cycle: Sand Into Glass: | <天火循环 点沙成玻璃 |
[02:51] | The Reckoning of Ka’Lar.” | Ka’Lar的审判> |
[02:53] | Man, that is a long book. | 我去 那真是一本大部头的书 |
[02:54] | Is the rest of it just more of the title? | 剩下的是不是都是书名了 |
[02:56] | It’s the book that started it all. | 这本书是一切的开始 |
[02:58] | And listen to the inscription he wrote. | 听听他写的题词 |
[03:00] | “Terry, you do have friends.” | “Terry 你是有朋友的” |
[03:03] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[03:03] | “You have me. Never forget that in this life, | “你有我 永远别忘记这点 |
[03:07] | we write our own stories. Parlov.” | 我们来书写我们自己的故事 Parlov” |
[03:11] | And that’s what happened. | 这就是接下来的故事 |
[03:13] | Little Terry wrote his own story. | 小Terry写了他自己的故事 |
[03:15] | Yeah, Little Terry got buff-a! | 小Terry变得健美咯 |
[03:17] | Little Terry got emotionally healthy. | 小Terry心理变得健康了 |
[03:20] | Yeah, and ja-a-acked. | 而且变得好健壮哦 |
[03:22] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[03:23] | He did get jacked. | 他确实变得强壮了 |
[03:25] | Way to go, Little Terry. | 加油 小Terry |
[03:27] | Big pecs coming through! | 胸大肌来了 |
[03:28] | Ah. | 哇啊 |
[03:30] | There we go. | 非常好 |
[03:32] | I’m going to get us that case. Terry’s gonna meet his hero. | 我要为我们争取这个案子 Terry就能见他的偶像了 |
[03:35] | Oh, no, never meet your heroes. | 哦 不 永远别见你的偶像 |
[03:38] | Marie Callender was a real bitch. | Marie Callender是个十足的贱人 |
[03:41] | Oh, check it out. Our squad has doubled | 来看看 我们小队已经 |
[03:45] | the number of arrests on the night shift. | 把夜班逮捕的罪犯数量翻番了 |
[03:46] | Yeah, no one cares, okay? | 恩 没人关心这个 好吗 |
[03:48] | I need to talk to you about this Boyle family vacation | 我需要和你谈谈这个我妈逼我参加的 |
[03:51] | that my mom’s forcing me to go on. | 什么Boyle家庭旅行 |
[03:52] | Why is it in Butt Thumb, Iowa? | 为什么要去爱荷华州的”屁股拇指” |
[03:54] | No, it’s pronounced “Beaut-hume,” | 不 那叫”美丽休姆” |
[03:56] | And Iowa is the ancestral homeland of the Boyle clan. | 爱荷华州是Boyle家族的故乡 |
[03:59] | I am so excited for you to get to know all of the cousins. | 我很兴奋你要认识所有的表亲了 |
[04:02] | Watch out for Sherman. | 小心Sherman |
[04:03] | He’s left a trail of broken hearts | 那些为他而碎的心的痕迹 |
[04:04] | longer than his ponytail. | 比他的马尾辫还要长 |
[04:06] | Boyle, can we please just go to a resort | Boyle 我们可以就去一个度假酒店 |
[04:07] | where I don’t have to see your family? | 而我也不用见你的家族吗 |
[04:09] | There’s a great one in Aruba. | 阿鲁巴岛上就有一家很棒的 |
[04:10] | Aruba? | 阿鲁巴岛 |
[04:12] | Boyles don’t do beaches. | Boyle家的人不去海滩 |
[04:13] | We’re not swimmers. We’re burrowers. | 我们不是水里游的 我们是住在洞里的 |
[04:16] | Yes, I know, you’re all earthworms, | 是的 我知道 你们都是蚯蚓 |
[04:17] | but, Charles, even nature’s most disgusting creatures | 但是 Charles 就算是自然界最恶心的生物 |
[04:21] | deserve pleasure. | 也应该享受 |
[04:23] | Come to Aruba. | 去阿鲁巴岛吧 |
[04:24] | Sorry, the cousins voted and it was unanimous. | 抱歉 表亲们投过票了 并无异议 |
[04:27] | We’re going to Iowa. We’ve already rented the tent. | 我们要去爱荷华州 我们已经租好帐篷了 |
[04:30] | “Tent” Singular? | “帐篷” 单数吗 |
[04:32] | Charles, “Tent” Singular? | Charles 就只有一个”帐篷” 吗 |
[04:35] | Diaz Santiago Diaz, Santiago, | |
[04:36] | settle a little tiff that Kevin and I are having. | 来平息Kevin和我之间的拌嘴 |
[04:38] | Let’s be honest, Raymond, it’s not a tiff, it’s a row. | 说实话 Raymond 这不是拌嘴 是争吵 |
[04:41] | And now it’s a scene. | 现在就是一出闹剧了 |
[04:42] | It’s okay, sir, we don’t want to get involved | 没关系 长官 我们不想介入 |
[04:44] | in your personal life. | 你的私人生活 |
[04:45] | It’s not personal. It’s a math problem. | 这不是私人的 是道数学题 |
[04:46] | – Oh, Mama. – Pass. | – 哦 妈呀 – 拒绝 |
[04:47] | Raymond and I had dinner together last night | 昨晚是这两个星期以来Raymond和我 |
[04:49] | for the first time in two weeks, thanks to the night shift. | 第一次一起吃晚饭 多亏了夜班 |
[04:51] | And Kevin thought it would be fun to spoil our date | Kevin认为用一道无意义的数学题来毁了我们的约会 |
[04:53] | with an inane math problem, to which his answer is wrong. | 是件有趣的事 这道题他还答错了 |
[04:57] | Enough foreplay, let’s get to the numbers. | 前戏够了 我们来做题吧 |
[04:58] | It’s the “Monty Hall problem.” Imagine you’re on a game show. | 就是蒙提霍尔的三门问题 想象你参加一个游戏节目 |
[05:01] | There are three doors, behind one of which is a car. | 有三扇门 其中一扇后面有一辆车 |
[05:04] | You’re telling it wrong. | 你说错了 |
[05:05] | There are three doors, behind one of which is a car. | 有三扇门 其中一扇后面有一辆车 |
[05:07] | You pick a door. | 你选一扇门 |
[05:08] | The host, who knows where the car is, opens a different door, | 知道车在哪里的主持人打开另一扇门 |
[05:11] | showing you there’s nothing behind it. | 给你看那里没东西 |
[05:12] | Now the host asks if you’d like to choose | 现在主持人问你是否要改选 |
[05:14] | the other unopened door. Should you do it? | 另一扇没打开的门 你该怎么做 |
[05:16] | = No. – Yes. | – 不换 – 换 |
[05:17] | It’s simple math. | 这是个简单的数学题 |
[05:18] | It doesn’t make any sense to switch. | 这个时候换完全没有意义 |
[05:20] | The prize is behind one of two doors. | 奖品就在两扇门其中一扇的后面 |
[05:22] | It’s a 50/50 chance either way. | 选哪扇都是一半的机会 |
[05:24] | It’s 2/3 if you switch, 1/3 if you don’t. | 如果你换就是三分之二的机会 不换是三分之一 |
[05:26] | The probability locks in when you make the choice. | 你做选择的时候几率就固定了 |
[05:28] | We’ve been over this eight times. | 我们已经争了8次了 |
[05:29] | Seven times. | 7次 |
[05:30] | Now you can’t even do simple addition. | 现在你都不会做简单的加法了 |
[05:32] | Kevin is right. | Kevin是对的 |
[05:34] | You’re fired. | 你被开除了 |
[05:35] | What? | 什么 |
[05:37] | Hey, Sarge, great news. | 嘿 警长 天大的好消息 |
[05:40] | The guys at the Nine-Five gave us the DC Parlov case. | 95片区的人把DC Parlov的案子给我们了 |
[05:43] | No big deal, you don’t have to thank me. | 不是什么大事 你不用谢我 |
[05:45] | – Give it back. – You’re welcome. | – 还回去 – 不用谢 |
[05:46] | – Wait, what? – This is a bad idea, Jake. | – 等等 什么 – 这是个坏主意 Jake |
[05:48] | I don’t want to meet him. | 我不想见他 |
[05:49] | Oh, I see. You’re nervous to meet your hero. | 我明白了 你要见你偶像了所以很紧张 |
[05:52] | Look, I get it. One time I saw Patrick Ewing at a deli, | 听着 我懂的 有一次我在熟食店见到Patrick Ewing |
[05:55] | and I was so scared I almost left, | 我超级害怕 差点就走了 |
[05:57] | but I stayed. I worked up my courage, | 但是我留下了 鼓起了勇气 |
[05:59] | I walked over to him and I introduced myself, | 走到他面前 做了自我介绍 |
[06:01] | and you know what he said to me? | 你知道他对我说了什么吗 |
[06:03] | “Hey.” | “嘿” |
[06:05] | – That’s it? – It’s Patrick Ewing, he’s busy! | – 就这样吗 – 那可是Patrick Ewing啊 他很忙的 |
[06:08] | Give him the benefit of the doubt, Sarge. | 别把人想得那么糟糕嘛 警长 |
[06:10] | Come on, you’re braver than this. | 拜托 你可没这么胆小 |
[06:12] | Just tell him how meaningful the note he wrote you was. | 就告诉他他写给你的话是多么的有意义 |
[06:15] | People love knowing that they changed someone’s life. | 人们喜欢知道自己改变了别人的生活 |
[06:16] | I mean, why do you think I’m doing this for you? | 你觉得我为什么帮你做这些 |
[06:18] | This isn’t about me. | 这跟我毫无关系 |
[06:19] | No. | 不要 |
[06:20] | That was 30 years ago. | 这都是30年前的事了 |
[06:21] | He won’t remember, and I’ll feel silly. | 他不会记得的 然后我会觉得自己很蠢 |
[06:23] | Well, we’re about to find out. | 我们马上就能知道了 |
[06:25] | Parlov just walked in. | Parlov刚走进来了 |
[06:26] | Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God, oh, God, oh, God, oh, God! | 天呐天呐天呐 |
[06:28] | All right, just breathe. | 没事的 深呼吸 |
[06:29] | Stop fanning your armpits like that. | 别那样扇动你的胳肢窝 |
[06:31] | Oh, good Lord! Keep fanning them! | 哦 我去 继续扇吧 |
[06:33] | Keep fanning them! Oh. | 继续扇吧 |
[06:35] | Mr. Parlov. Welcome to the Nine-Nine. | Parlov先生 欢迎来到99片区 |
[06:37] | Well, thank you very much. | 谢谢 |
[06:39] | I’m a little curious about why my case got reassigned. | 我有点好奇我的案子为何被重新分配了 |
[06:41] | Is there some problem? | 是有什么问题吗 |
[06:42] | Quite the opposite. | 恰恰相反 |
[06:42] | The top brass just wanted New York’s best detective on it. | 只是上层想要纽约最好的警探来办这个案子 |
[06:45] | Allow me to introduce Mister Sergeant Terry Jeffords. | 允许我介绍Terry Jeffords警长先生 |
[06:52] | Sarge? | 警长 |
[06:53] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[06:54] | Uh-oh. Terry, you want to come out here | 啊哦 Terry你想要出来 |
[06:56] | and help me take Mr. Parlov’s statement? | 帮我给Parlov先生做笔录吗 |
[07:01] | He usually stands much taller than that. | 通常情况下他站起来比这要高得多 |
[07:03] | Anyway, tell us about these death threats you’ve been getting. | 不管怎样 告诉我们那些你收到的死亡威胁 |
[07:05] | Any idea who might be sending them? | 你觉得可能是谁发的呢 |
[07:06] | Well, I’m pretty sure that it had to be a fan. | 我很确定是某个书迷 |
[07:08] | I’ve had a little bit of a backlash | 我的一些年轻男性读者 |
[07:10] | from some of my younger male readers | 对我有抵制情绪 |
[07:11] | ever since I revealed the fact | 就自从我揭露了 |
[07:13] | that Qwandor the dragon is actually a female. | 真龙Qwandor实际是个女性的事实 |
[07:15] | I would think teen boys would love a lady dragon, | 我以为青春期男孩会喜欢龙女 |
[07:17] | Did you give her big, scaly boobs, or– | 你有给她有鳞的大乳房吗 或者 |
[07:19] | I don’t know, you’re the writer. | 我不知道 你是作者 |
[07:20] | Qwandor is not a sexual being. | Qwandor不是一个体现性的角色 |
[07:22] | For she is the ender of bloodlines. | 因为她是血统的终结者 |
[07:25] | All mortals tremble before her wrath. | 在她的愤怒面前 所有凡人都战栗了 |
[07:29] | – “Skyfire” Fan? – Oh, I’m more than a fan. | – “天火”书迷 – 我不只是个书迷 |
[07:31] | Whoever wrote this has got nothing on me. | 不管写这个的是谁都不能和我比 |
[07:33] | Uh, he’s not a killer. | 他不是个杀手 |
[07:35] | Tell him about the inscription. | 告诉他那个题词 |
[07:37] | You probably don’t remember, but 30 years ago, | 你大概不记得了 但是30年前 |
[07:39] | I wrote you a letter telling you how lonely and sad I was, | 我给你写过信告诉你我有多孤独和悲伤 |
[07:42] | and you sent me a book with the inscription, | 然后你送了这本带题词的书给我 |
[07:44] | “We all write our own stories,” And it changed my life. | “我们来书写我们自己的故事” 这句话改变了我的一生 |
[07:47] | – I do remember you. – You do? | – 我记得你 – 真的吗 |
[07:49] | I do indeed, and I’m delighted you made something of yourself. | 对 而且我很高兴能看见你已成大器 |
[07:52] | As the Cloud Rock says | 正如Cloud Rock所说 |
[07:55] | “You found yourself in your struggle.” | “于逆境中发现真我” |
[07:58] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[07:59] | “The truth is what you came for, | “为真理而来 |
[08:01] | and you found it within your strife.” | 其亦生于抗争之中” |
[08:04] | Well, that was cool. | 厉害了 |
[08:06] | – “Be brave for Tolgan.” – There’s more. | – “为Tolgan而勇敢” – 还有呢 |
[08:08] | “Tolgan the last, Tolgan the first, Tolgan.” | “始于Tolgan 终于Tolgan Tolgan” |
[08:13] | “Tolgan.” “Tolgan.” | |
[08:15] | Is it over? | 结束了吗 |
[08:16] | Yes. This is the best day of my life. | 结束了 今天是我这辈子中最开心的一天 |
[08:19] | You have three kids, Terry. | 你可是三个孩子他爹啊 Terry |
[08:20] | I said what I said! | 我就要这么说 |
[08:21] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:24] | – Cousin Sam! – Chucky! | – Sam表哥 – 小查查 |
[08:26] | Up high. | 上上 |
[08:27] | Down low. | 下下 |
[08:28] | Butts! Butts! Butts! | 撞 撞 撞 |
[08:29] | Oh, man, I love this shirt. Where’d you get that? | 我的天 我超爱你这件衣服 哪买的呀 |
[08:31] | Mervyn’s. | 莫文百货商场 |
[08:34] | Gina, get your rear over here. | Gina麻溜的快过来 |
[08:36] | Sam, you’ve gotta meet Gina. | Sam 你必须得认识认识Gina |
[08:38] | Oh, already did. She took me out for dinner. | 我已经认识她了 她还带我去吃晚餐了呢 |
[08:40] | Yeah, I just wanted to get to know Sam better, | 嗯 我只想多了解了解Sam |
[08:42] | and talk about the upcoming vacation. | 聊聊即将到来的假期安排 |
[08:44] | I got him his favorite egg salad on white, | 我给他点了他最爱的鸡蛋白沙拉 |
[08:47] | bowl of cottage cheese | 外加一份茅屋芝士 |
[08:48] | Hard boiled egg on the side. | 边上配着全熟煮鸡蛋 |
[08:50] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[08:51] | Oh, yes. | 噢 棒 |
[08:53] | Turns out Sam here also thinks we should go to Aruba. | 聊着聊着发现 原来Sam也认为我们该去阿鲁巴岛 |
[08:56] | N–I know it sounds crazy, | 听起来是挺疯狂的 |
[08:58] | but the Caribbean might be more fun than Iowa. | 但是加勒比应该比爱荷华州更有趣呀 |
[09:01] | In what universe? | 在另一个世界吗 |
[09:02] | I’d tell you to pack sunscreen, but– | 我想让你带防晒霜来着 |
[09:04] | Mm, looks like you already got burned. | 不过你看起来已经被”黑”了 |
[09:07] | Uh-oh, did I? | 哦 是吗 |
[09:09] | ‘Cause my skin still tastes pretty raw. | 那我怎么舔起来还感觉是细皮嫩肉的呢 |
[09:11] | – Ew. – Sorry, vote’s in. | – 噫 恶心 – 抱歉 唱票结束 |
[09:12] | 13-2, Iowa. | 13比2 还是去爱荷华 |
[09:14] | For now, but I have a whole day | 暂时而已 我今天一整天 |
[09:17] | of Boyle cousins scheduled, starting with Bobby Boyle | 都和你的表亲们有安排 从Bobby Boyle开始 |
[09:20] | At 3 o’clock for afternoon eggs. | 下午三点吃下午茶鸡蛋餐 |
[09:23] | You think you can pick us off one-by-one? | 你以为你能将我们各个击破吗 |
[09:25] | – Yeah. – Well, you can. | – 对 – 好吧 你确实可以 |
[09:28] | Boyles are very weak as individuals. | 咱们家的人单独看来确实不堪一击 |
[09:30] | But, together, we’re unbreakable. | 可一旦团结起来却坚不可摧 |
[09:32] | I’m calling a council of the cousins! | 我得跟我的表亲们开个紧急电话会议 |
[09:34] | I’m scared! Just kidding. Come on, Sam. | 我好怕怕呀 开玩笑 咱们走吧 Sam |
[09:37] | Sam, stay. | Sam 不许走 |
[09:38] | – Sam, come. – Sam, stay. | – Sam走 – Sam不许走 |
[09:40] | Come on, Sam. | Sam快走 |
[09:41] | – Sam, stay. – Come on. | – Sam不许走 – 快来呀 |
[09:43] | – Come on. – Stay. | – 走 – 不许走 |
[09:45] | – Come on. – Stay. | – 走 – 不许走 |
[09:46] | All right, let’s get on this case. | 咱们赶紧分析案子吧 |
[09:49] | I can’t let my hero die. | 我可千万不能让我的英雄死了 |
[09:50] | Great. Parlov is in town for a reading of his new book, | 好 Parlov来这镇上是为了他的新书读书会 |
[09:53] | “The Skyfire Cycle: A Bridge to Jarcata.” | “天火循环: 桥通雅加达” |
[09:56] | Ah, ah. It’s actually pronounced “Jarca-a.” | 不对 其实是读”雅加阿” |
[09:59] | All the T’s in “Skyfire” Are silent. | 这本书里所有的”T”都不发音 |
[10:01] | This book sounds impossible to read. | 这本书听起来压根没法读啊 |
[10:02] | I know, right? | 我知道 厉害吧 |
[10:03] | Okay. All the death threats were sent from New York, | 好吧 所有的死亡威胁都是从纽约发出去的 |
[10:05] | so the perp is local. They’ll probably try and strike | 所以罪犯应该是本地人 他们可能打算 |
[10:07] | at the book reading tomorrow night. | 在明晚的读书会上动手 |
[10:08] | And he’s probably camped out on the street | 凶手可能会像其他的书迷一样 |
[10:10] | with the other fan boys. | 在街边搭帐篷蹲点 |
[10:11] | They’ve been lined up for three days. | 他们已经排了三天的队了 |
[10:12] | To listen to an old man read a story? | 就为了听一个老男人讲故事吗 |
[10:15] | I will never understand this world. | 我真是很难理解这个世界 |
[10:16] | You once took a train to Toronto to get | 你以前还特地坐火车去多伦多 |
[10:17] | a Canadian VHS copy of “Die Hard.” | 就为了拿一盘加拿大录像带版本的<虎胆龙威>呢 |
[10:19] | There was a rumor it was better sound quality. | 有谣言说那盘带子音质更好呢 |
[10:21] | Get a grip, Terry. | 控制一下自己吧 Terry |
[10:22] | We just need a way to compare the fans’ handwriting | 我们得想个办法能把粉丝的字迹 |
[10:25] | to the death threats. | 跟死亡威胁信的字迹做对比 |
[10:27] | Oh! We get them to sign a petition | 我知道了 我们让粉丝们签一封请愿书 |
[10:29] | to make Qwandor the dragon a male. | 希望把Qwandor之龙画成男性 |
[10:31] | Ooh, “Smorf.” | 噢 机智啊 |
[10:32] | But are we going to fit in there dressed like this? | 可是我们穿成这样能混进人群里吗 |
[10:34] | No. No, we’re not. | 当然混不进 |
[10:46] | Sign our petition to make Qwandor the dragon a male! | 请签这封请愿书吧 让Qwandor之龙变成男性 |
[10:50] | There are already enough girl characters. | 书里女性角色够多了 |
[10:52] | We don’t need a third! | 不需要再加上那第三个 |
[10:56] | Good evening, sir. | 长官 晚上好 |
[10:57] | No, it’s not. I haven’t slept, | 不 不好 我一直没睡 |
[10:58] | because I’ve been going over that stupid problem. | 我脑子里一直在想那个傻逼问题 |
[11:00] | Now I finally understand Kevin’s side. | 我终于搞明白了Kevin的想法 |
[11:02] | Cool, so it’s all better | 好啊 真棒 |
[11:04] | and I never have to hear about math again? | 所以我再也不用听到数学了是吗 |
[11:05] | Quite the opposite. | 恰恰相反 |
[11:06] | I know better than ever how incorrect he is. | 我想通了他到底错在哪 |
[11:09] | Probability doesn’t kick in. | 这概率压根不管用 |
[11:10] | Do I have to teach you college level statistics? | 难不成我还得教你大学统计学吗 |
[11:12] | I don’t know, do I have to teach you high school statistics? | 不知道啊 难不成我还得叫你高中统计学吗 |
[11:14] | Do I have to teach you eighth grade statistics? | 难不成我还得叫你初二统计学吗 |
[11:16] | Do I have to teach you seventh grade statistics? | 难不成我还得叫你初一统计学吗 |
[11:18] | Do I have to teach you– | 难不成我还得教你 |
[11:20] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, detectives, | 警探们 我先失陪一会 |
[11:21] | I need to leave him a snide voicemail | 我得给他电话留言说个关于幼儿园统计学的东西 |
[11:22] | about kindergarten statistics. | 嘲讽他一下 |
[11:27] | Okay, we have got to explain this thing to Captain Holt | 我们得跟Holt警监好好解释一下这件事 |
[11:29] | to save their relationship. | 拯救一下他们的爱情 |
[11:31] | And you laughed at me when I went | 我当初整个周末去参加数学大会的时候 |
[11:32] | to that weekend-long math conference. | 你还嘲笑我呢 |
[11:34] | ‘Cause you called it | 因为你管它们叫 |
[11:35] | “Funky cats and their feisty stats.” | “流行函数与活力统计” |
[11:36] | That was the name! It was so cool. | 那就是会议的名字啊 太酷了 |
[11:38] | It was not. Anyway, it’s not about the math. | 才不是 再说了 这跟数学压根没关系 |
[11:40] | They haven’t seen each other because of the night shift. | 他们是因为警监改上夜班才没有好好相处 |
[11:42] | They just need to bone. | 他们需要”日”久生情 |
[11:43] | What? Gross! Rosa, those are our dads! | 真恶心 Rosa 他们可都是咱爹啊 |
[11:46] | I mean-That’s not what I think. | 虽然我不是这么想的 |
[11:48] | Captain Dad is just my boss. | 警监爸爸他只是我的上级 |
[11:50] | Never mind, I’m teaching father the math! | 不管了 我得去教咱爸数学 |
[11:53] | Whatever, Rosa. | 管你怎么想 Rosa |
[11:55] | To be honest, Terry, I’m feeling a little lame out here. | 说实话 Terry 我在这显得太弱了 |
[11:57] | I mean, you got this cool sword, | 你看 你有一把这么帅的剑 |
[11:58] | and I’m wearing what, a potato sack? | 我呢 就穿着一件装土豆的袋子吗 |
[12:00] | You’re my noble squire. | 你是我高贵的侍从啊 |
[12:01] | You should be thankful for that burlap, | 你应该感谢这件麻布袋子 |
[12:03] | it’s hiding your terrible failed castration. | 它把你失败的阉割手术完美的掩饰了过去 |
[12:05] | Oh, my God, I hate these books. | 我的天 我真讨厌这些书 |
[12:07] | Are you the guys passing out the Qwandor petition? | 是你们在分发Qwandor之龙的请愿书吗 |
[12:09] | Yup, that’s us. Dragons have dongs. | 是 是我们 龙就该有丁丁 |
[12:10] | You bet they do. | 必须的 |
[12:12] | And this isn’t about sexism. | 这和性别歧视无关 |
[12:14] | I mean, it’s just that women aren’t strong enough to be dragons. | 我意思是 女人还没有强到可以当龙 |
[12:16] | Now, handeth me yon “Petish.” | 把里的”请愿酥”给我 |
[12:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:20] | “Petish” Handeth yon’d. | “请愿酥”给里 |
[12:21] | This is a start, but if you really want Parlov to hear you, | 这只是个开始 如果你真的想让Parlov听你的话 |
[12:26] | you’re gonna have to send a message in blood. | 你就得写一封血书 |
[12:31] | I think we’ve got a suspect. | 我认为我们找到嫌疑人了 |
[12:34] | Let’s ride. | 走吧 |
[12:35] | Whoa, that’s very heavy. | 这剑太沉了 |
[12:37] | Halitosis Frodo’s got to be our guy, right? | 那口臭的Frodo肯定就是我们要找的人 对吧 |
[12:39] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[12:41] | “A message in blood” Is a reference to book one. | “血书”在第一本书里面提到过 |
[12:43] | Page 843. | 第843页 |
[12:45] | After Wendivil betrayed Prince Clevang, murdered him, | Wendivil背叛Clevang公主后 她杀了他 |
[12:48] | and used his blood to write letters to his children. | 还用他的血写了一封信给他的后裔 |
[12:50] | Do you talk about this stuff with Sharon? | 你跟Sharon会聊这些吗 |
[12:52] | No. She hates it. | 不聊 她不喜欢这个 |
[12:53] | Yeah, makes sense. | 嗯 我明白 |
[12:54] | Uh, This writing doesn’t match up. | 字迹不符 |
[12:56] | I’m gonna send it to the lab anyway. | 我还是会把这个送去实验室分析 |
[12:57] | Yeah, I don’t think that’s necessary. | 嗯 但我觉得没什么必要 |
[12:58] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[12:59] | Because I just found a perfect match. | 因为我找到了字迹相符的人 |
[13:02] | Parlov wrote the death threats. He sent them to himself. | Parlov写的这封死亡威胁信 然后寄给自己 |
[13:06] | Terry did not see that coming. | Terry没猜中这结局 |
[13:09] | And that is a perfect match. | 确实是相符 |
[13:12] | This is crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[13:13] | Why would Parlov send himself a death threat? | 为什么Parlov要给自己寄威胁信 |
[13:16] | For publicity? I mean, he was on TV. | 为了宣传自己吧 他现在可是上了电视的人 |
[13:18] | His book is on the best-seller list | 这么多年 他的书可是头一回 |
[13:19] | for the first time in years. | 登上畅销书排行榜 |
[13:20] | Parlov doesn’t need any help. | 可是Parlov不需要这些啊 |
[13:22] | He’s already famous, rich. | 他已经很火很有钱了 |
[13:24] | He’s got more babes than he can handle. | 他的女人 玩都玩不过来 |
[13:25] | Come on, that guy? | 拜托 就那个老男人 |
[13:26] | Now you’re just lying to prove a point. | 你这么做只是在自欺欺人 |
[13:28] | He pulls, Jake. He pulls. | 他很牛逼啊 Jake 他真的牛逼 |
[13:30] | Ugh. Look, I know how it is. | 挺好 我懂你的想法 |
[13:32] | It can be disappointing to meet your hero. | 与心中英雄见面 感到失望是正常的 |
[13:34] | I mean, just like me and Patrick Ewing. | 就像我与Patrick Ewing见面时一样 |
[13:36] | – You said that went great. – I lied. It was a disaster. | – 你不是说很棒吗 – 我骗人的 简直灾难 |
[13:38] | Excuse me, Mr. Ewing, my name is Jake Per– | 你好 Ewing先生 我是Jake Per |
[13:40] | Oh, no! | 噢不 |
[13:42] | – Hey! – You’re my favorite player. | – 喂 – 你是我最爱的选手 |
[13:44] | You pantsing Patrick Ewing has nothing to do with this. | 你扒Patrick Ewing的裤子和我这件事一点关系都没有 |
[13:47] | It doesn’t? Oh, my God, why did I share that story? | 是吗 我的天 早知道我就不告诉你这个故事了 |
[13:50] | There is no way Parlov sent himself that death threat. | Parlov是绝对不可能自己给自己寄死亡威胁信的 |
[13:52] | Look, we are gonna go to his hotel, | 我们现在就到他的宾馆去 |
[13:54] | we’re gonna talk to him, and he’ll have an explanation. | 去找他问问 他肯定会给出一个合理的解释 |
[13:56] | – Whatever you need. – Screw you, Peralta! | – 随便你 – 去你大爷的Peralta |
[13:58] | I’m sorry, I thought you were gonna disagree. | 不好意思 我以为你会拒绝我呢 |
[14:00] | Thank you for your support. It really means a lot to me. | 谢谢你的支持 这对我来说意义重大 |
[14:05] | Is everything okay, Santiago? | Santiago 一切都还好吗 |
[14:07] | – No, I lost my ring. – Did you see where it went? | – 不 我的戒指丢了 – 你看见它往哪滚去了吗 |
[14:10] | Actually… | 其实 |
[14:12] | it’s behind one of these three doors. | 戒指就在其中一个门后面 |
[14:15] | Why don’t you pick one? | 你选一个吧 |
[14:16] | Are you trying to Monty Hall me? | 你打算跟我玩三门问题吗 |
[14:19] | It’s unbelievable. | 简直无法置信 |
[14:20] | I don’t need Monty Hall ruining my place of work | 我不需要三门问题再来摧毁我的上班生活 |
[14:22] | when Monty Hall has already ruined my home life. | 因为它已经毁了我的家庭生活 |
[14:25] | Come on, sir, the math thing isn’t the problem. | 别这样 长官 数学根本不是问题的根源 |
[14:27] | Night shift’s keeping you and Kevin apart. | 是夜班使你与Kevin越走越远 |
[14:29] | You two just need to bone. | 你们需要”日”久生情 |
[14:31] | – What did you say? – Don’t say it again. | – 你刚说什么 – 别说了 |
[14:32] | I said you two need to bone. | 我说 你们需要上床 |
[14:35] | How…dare you, Detective Diaz. | 你怎么敢这么说 Diaz警探 |
[14:39] | I am your superior officer! | 我是你的上级长官 |
[14:42] | Bone! | 上床 |
[14:43] | What happens in my bedroom, Detective, | 我卧室里发生了什么 警探 |
[14:45] | is none of your business. | 不关你的事 |
[14:47] | Bone?! | 上床 |
[14:49] | Don’t ever speak to me like that again. | 别再那样对我说话 |
[14:54] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么那么做 |
[14:56] | Dude was pent up. Now he knows. | 之前太压抑 现在他明白了 |
[14:57] | Problem solved. | 问题解决 |
[15:01] | The council of the cousins. | 表亲理事会 |
[15:03] | Look at them. It’s like a Beige of Pigs. | 看他们 就像一群米色的行尸走猪 |
[15:06] | Gina, you seem rattled. | Gina 你看上去很慌张 |
[15:08] | You don’t normally make puns. | 你通常不说双关语 |
[15:09] | That’s a pun? On what? | 那是双关吗 关于什么 |
[15:11] | Listen, Charles, I’m gonna sway the council. | 听着 Charles 我将要撼动理事会 |
[15:14] | So give up now unless you enjoy being humiliated | 除非你享受在你家族面前被羞辱 |
[15:16] | in front of your family. | 否则现在就放弃吧 |
[15:18] | Oh, you think I’d be embarrassed in front of them? | 你认为我在他们面前会感到尴尬吗 |
[15:20] | In front of Don Boyle? I changed his diapers. | 在Don Boyle面前吗 我可给他换过尿布 |
[15:24] | And I’m about to change yours. | 而且我将要给你换 |
[15:27] | Hello, cousins. | 你们好 表亲们 |
[15:29] | Bobby Brendan Bill Bobby, Brendan, Bill, | |
[15:30] | Bernard, boy Corey, girl Corey. | Bernard 男Corey 女Corey |
[15:32] | Papa Boyle once said: “Stay in the middle. | Boyle爸比曾经说过 “待在中部 |
[15:37] | “That’s where it’s safe. | “那是安全的地方 |
[15:39] | “That’s where we thrive. | “那是我们兴旺的地方 |
[15:40] | That’s…Iowa.” | 那就是 爱荷华州 |
[15:42] | Charles will have you believe that | Charles让你们相信 |
[15:44] | Aruba isn’t for the Boyles, but picture this: | 阿鲁巴岛不适合Boyle家族 但想象一下 |
[15:49] | one long banana boat with the 15 of us on it, | 我们中的15个人一起坐在一条长香蕉船上 |
[15:52] | holding each other by the waist, | 抓着彼此的腰 |
[15:54] | having the time of our damn lives. | 享受我们这该死的生活 |
[15:57] | Do we really wanna go | 我们真的想去 |
[15:59] | – where “Pirates of the Caribbean” took place? – Yes! | – <加勒比海盗>的事发地吗 – 当然 |
[16:01] | – Yes! – No! | – 是的 – 不是的 |
[16:03] | That movie gave us nightmares for months! | 那部电影让我们做了几个月的噩梦 |
[16:06] | Y’all know I got y’all aqua socks! | 我给你们都准备了水用袜子 |
[16:09] | Oh! Size 7s for everybody. | 大家都是7码 |
[16:11] | In conclusion, Boyles are nothing if not loyal. | 总之 Boyle家的人如果不忠诚就一无是处 |
[16:15] | Loyal to our favorite brand of peanut butter, Mr. Nuts. | 对我们最喜欢的花生酱品牌 花生先生的忠诚 |
[16:19] | Loyal to each other and loyal to Iowa. | 对彼此忠诚 对爱荷华州忠诚 |
[16:23] | – I love you. – I love you. | – 我爱你们 – 我们爱你 |
[16:25] | I’m Gina Linetti, and I approve this message. | 我是Gina Linetti 我批准以下内容 |
[16:30] | I love you. | 我爱你们 |
[16:31] | I love you. | 我们爱你 |
[16:33] | I love you too. | 我也爱你们 |
[16:34] | You guys both did so good. | 你们俩都表现得很好 |
[16:37] | I think we’ll sleep on it and we’ll vote in the morning. | 我认为我们要考虑一晚上 明早投票 |
[16:40] | Council adjourned. | 休会 |
[16:41] | – I love you. – I love you. | – 我爱你们 – 我爱你们 |
[16:46] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[16:47] | What’s up guys? | 有什么事吗 |
[16:47] | Look, I’m sorry, I’m a little busy right now. | 很抱歉 我现在有点忙 |
[16:49] | I’ve some female companions over, you know. | 我在招待几个女性同伴 |
[16:51] | Oh, really? What are they, | 真的吗 她们是什么样的 |
[16:52] | like, some nerdy sci-fi fans, or– | 几个书呆子样的科幻小说迷 还是 |
[16:55] | Good Lord! | 我勒个去 |
[16:57] | I don’t know what I’m looking at. | 我不知道我现在看到的是什么 |
[16:58] | I told you, man, he pulls. He pu-u-ulls. | 我告诉过你 他很红 他很红 |
[17:02] | Okay, stop saying “Pulls.” | 好了 别再说”红”了 |
[17:03] | Mr. Parlov, we have to talk to you. | Parlov先生 我们需要和你谈谈 |
[17:05] | Now, we’re not accusing you of anything. | 我们不是在指控你什么 |
[17:07] | We just want to ask a few questions. | 只是想问一些问题 |
[17:09] | You know, we’re probably wrong. | 你知道的 我们很有可能搞错了 |
[17:10] | – We should just go. – Sarge, no. | – 我们还是走吧 – 警长 别 |
[17:12] | God, you’re strong! | 靠 你好强壮 |
[17:13] | Mr. Parlov, did you send yourself | Parlov先生 你是不是为了宣传 |
[17:15] | those death threats for publicity? | 给自己寄了这些死亡威胁 |
[17:16] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[17:18] | I have no need for publicity. | 我根本不需要宣传 |
[17:19] | The handwriting in the death threats | 死亡威胁里的笔迹 |
[17:20] | matches perfectly with the inscription you wrote to Terry. | 与你写给Terry的题词里的笔迹完全匹配 |
[17:23] | Yeah, tell you the truth, | 好吧 告诉你们真相 |
[17:24] | I didn’t actually write this inscription myself. | 那份题词根本不是我自己写的 |
[17:27] | What? | 什么 |
[17:28] | Come on, you guys, grow up. | 拜托 小伙子们 别傻了 |
[17:29] | You think I have time to answer | 你觉得我有时间回复 |
[17:30] | each letter I get from every sad little fat kid that writes me? | 每一封难过的胖小男孩写给我的信吗 |
[17:33] | Come on. That’s why I’ve got assistants, | 这就是我需要助手的原因 |
[17:35] | precisely for that sort of crap. | 就为了这些垃圾事情 |
[17:36] | But you said you remembered me. | 但是你说你记得我 |
[17:37] | Because you were the cop assigned to my case. | 因为你是负责我案子的警察 |
[17:39] | Look, I didn’t want to piss you off. | 听着 我不想惹毛你 |
[17:41] | The man you’re looking for, he’s my ex-assistant. | 你们要找的那个人 是我的前助手 |
[17:43] | His name is Edmund Grail. | 叫Edmund Grail |
[17:45] | The guy hates me. | 那家伙很恨我 |
[17:46] | I slept with his wife, | 我睡了他老婆 |
[17:47] | so naturally, I had to fire him. | 所以理所当然 我得炒了他 |
[17:48] | Yeah, that’s a cool story. | 这故事真酷 |
[17:49] | After that, I got sort of involved with his sister. | 从那以后 我和他妹妹扯上了关系 |
[17:51] | – It was kind of hot – Please stop talking. | – 打得有点火热 – 麻烦别说了 |
[17:53] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[17:54] | I have a little bit of research to attend to myself, | 我还有点研究要做 |
[17:57] | if you understand what I’m talking about. | 如果你明白我在说什么的话 |
[17:58] | Enjoy having sex with three gorgeous women in cosplay. | 享受和三个在角色扮演的美女上床吧 |
[18:01] | Well, that went terribly. | 好吧 事情发展得很难看 |
[18:05] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[18:06] | Do you need a moment alone | 你需要独处一会吗 |
[18:07] | or you want to talk about it or– | 还是你想聊一聊 还是 |
[18:10] | Yep yep. That works, too. | 好吧 好吧 那也有用 |
[18:13] | Hey, good news. | 好消息 |
[18:14] | I found the address of Parlov’s old assistant. | 我找到了Parlov前助手的地址 |
[18:16] | I’m gonna go over there and question him. | 我要去那里审问他 |
[18:17] | You want to come? | 你要一起吗 |
[18:19] | Maybe he won’t open the door | 可能他不会开门 |
[18:21] | and you’ll have to kick it down. | 然后就需要你把门踢开 |
[18:22] | That always cheers you up. | 这通常能让你振作 |
[18:23] | I don’t feel like kicking down doors. | 我现在没踢门的心情 |
[18:25] | What about running really fast through a wall, | 那快速冲破一道墙 |
[18:27] | leaving a perfect outline of your body? | 留下你身体完美的轮廓怎么样 |
[18:28] | Like a cartoon? | 像动画片里一样吗 |
[18:29] | – Mm-hmm. – No. | – 嗯嗯 – 不要 |
[18:31] | I’m just gonna sit here and think about | 我只想坐在这里思考 |
[18:32] | how the words I lived by my entire life are a big fat lie. | 我这一生信奉的话是一个巨大的谎言 |
[18:36] | Look, Sarge, I understand what it’s like | 听着 警长 我明白这是什么感觉 |
[18:38] | to have a hero who doesn’t act the way you want him to. | 你的偶像表现得并不像你期望的那样 |
[18:40] | It’s not gonna be about Patrick Ewing again, is it? | 这次不是Patrick Ewing的故事了 是吗 |
[18:42] | No, and it’s not about John Starks, either, | 不 也不是John Starks |
[18:44] | who I also pantsed. | 虽然我也扯掉了他的裤子 |
[18:45] | How many Knicks have you pantsed? | 你到底扯掉了多少尼克斯队人的裤子 |
[18:47] | Including coaches, five, but that’s not the point. | 包括教练 5个 但这不是重点 |
[18:50] | The hero I was talking about is you. | 我要说的偶像是你 |
[18:52] | You’re a great cop and dad and husband and boss. | 你是一个很棒的警察 老爸 丈夫和领导 |
[18:56] | And also, you always smell just a little bit like vanilla. | 还有 你总是闻起来有点点像香草的味道 |
[18:58] | That’s my soap. | 那是我香皂的味道 |
[18:59] | I got it at Lush. | 我在岚舒买的 |
[19:01] | You’re who I want to be when I grow up, Terry. | 你就是那个我长大想成为的人 Terry |
[19:02] | And you should know that some dumb inscription in some stupid book | 而且你要知道不是那本烂书里愚蠢的题词 |
[19:05] | isn’t what made you who you are. | 让你成为现在这个你的 |
[19:07] | And it bums me out that you can’t see that. | 我很失望你没明白这一点 |
[19:08] | Now, I’m gonna go get this bad guy, | 现在我要去抓那个坏蛋了 |
[19:11] | because that’s what you taught me to do. | 因为这是你教我的 |
[19:15] | Also what was the name of the soap store again? | 另外那家香皂店叫什么来着 |
[19:17] | Forget it. I’ll just look it up online. | 算了 我上网找找看 |
[19:19] | Okay, we’re both here, Sam. Go ahead. | 好了 我俩都在这儿 Sam 宣布吧 |
[19:21] | Well, it was a real hard decision, | 这是一个非常艰难的决定 |
[19:23] | but ultimately we decided | 但最终我们决定 |
[19:24] | the Boyles are going to Aruba! | Boyle家族将去阿鲁巴岛 |
[19:27] | All right, Sam, well, I’m happy to hear that. | 好的 Sam 我很高兴听到这结果 |
[19:29] | I think the sun’s gonna be really good | 我想那的太阳会对所有人的牛皮癣 |
[19:31] | for everyone’s psoriasis. | 都很有好处的 |
[19:33] | We’re all so excited. | 我们都很兴奋 |
[19:34] | All right, I love you, Charles. I love you, Gina. | 好了 我爱你 Charles 我爱你 Gina |
[19:37] | Whoops. Lost you. | 哎呀 断线了 |
[19:38] | It was almost too easy. | 这简直太容易了 |
[19:40] | I’m like the Temple Grandin of herding Boyles. | 我就像是Boyle家族的Temple Grandin |
[19:43] | Yes, you are. | 对 你是 |
[19:44] | What? Why are you smiling? | 什么 你为什么在微笑 |
[19:46] | I don’t get it. I won. | 我不明白 我赢了 |
[19:47] | Did you? | 你赢了吗 |
[19:48] | You were so busy trying to beat the Boyles, you became one. | 你如此忙于打败Boyle家族 你变成了其中一员 |
[19:51] | You learned about our likes and dislikes, | 你了解了我们的喜欢和讨厌的东西 |
[19:53] | our allergies and our phobias. | 我们过敏和害怕的东西 |
[19:54] | You even bought cousin Sherman a scrunchy for his ponytail. | 你甚至给Sherman表哥买了头绳来扎他的马尾辫 |
[19:57] | Yeah, so I could win. | 对 所以我能赢 |
[19:58] | And you did win… | 你确实赢了 |
[19:59] | a plot in the family cemetery. | 家庭墓地的一个位置 |
[20:02] | All of us together lying in a grave for eternity! | 我们全部一起永远躺在一个坟墓里 |
[20:05] | “Grave” Singular? | “坟墓” 单数吗 |
[20:06] | Charles, “Grave” Singular? | Charles 单数的”坟墓”吗 |
[20:08] | Oh, Captain, I know you don’t want to talk about Monty Hall, | 警监 我知道你不想讨论蒙提霍尔问题 |
[20:11] | but I did contact a math– | 但我联系了一个数学 |
[20:12] | No need, Santiago. It’s all good. | 不必了 Santiago 一切都好 |
[20:14] | So the fight with Kevin is over? | 所以你和Kevin的争吵结束了 |
[20:15] | Yep. | 是的 |
[20:16] | Because you understand the math now? | 因为你现在搞懂数学问题了 |
[20:17] | Nope. | 不是 |
[20:18] | – Because you guys – Yep. | – 因为你们俩 – 是的 |
[20:19] | Knew it. | 就知道 |
[20:22] | See, what happened is, your dads had sex. | 事情就是 你的老爸们上床了 |
[20:23] | Okay, Rosa. | 够了 Rosa |
[20:27] | Edmund Grail? | 是Edmund Grail吗 |
[20:29] | Who wants to know? | 是谁在问 |
[20:30] | nypd. | 纽约警局 |
[20:31] | I need to ask you a few questions about DC Parlov. | 我需要问你几个关于DC Parlov的问题 |
[20:33] | Oh, okay. | 好的 |
[20:35] | Let me just undo the chain. | 我这就打开链条锁 |
[20:43] | Son of a bitch. | 王八蛋 |
[20:49] | Freeze! | 站住 |
[20:51] | Taste the might of Ka’Lar! | 尝尝Ka’Lar的威力 |
[20:56] | Get him out of here. | 把他带走 |
[20:59] | Nice work, Sarge. | 干得漂亮 警长 |
[21:00] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[21:01] | Who cares about Parlov? | 谁在乎Parlov |
[21:03] | We write our own stories. | 我们写了自己的故事 |
[21:05] | So welcome to the Terry Chronicles. | 欢迎来到Terry历代记 |
[21:07] | Book One: The Arrest of Edmund Grail. | 卷一 Edmund Grail的逮捕 |
[21:10] | Followed by Book Two: | 接下来卷二是 |
[21:12] | The Ravishing of Sharon. | Sharon的诱惑 |
[21:14] | I am so sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:15] | I’m just pumped that you showed up. | 你的出现让我太激动了 |
[21:16] | I couldn’t let you down. | 我不能让你失望 |
[21:17] | And that is why you are my hero. | 这就是为什么你是我的偶像 |
[21:20] | Come on. Bring it in, big fella. | 来 抱抱 大兄弟 |
[21:23] | Oh, no! | 哦不 |
[21:24] | It happened again! | 又发生了 |
[21:26] | It happened again, Terry! | 又发生了 Terry |