时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Halloween. Mua-ha-ha-ha. | 万圣节到了 哇咔咔 |
[00:06] | It’s heist time. | 抢夺战到了 |
[00:09] | – Dah! – Thought you could get a head start on heist prep? | – 哈 – 妄想在抢夺战中夺得先机吗 |
[00:11] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[00:12] | I’m already dressed. | 我已经穿好衣服了 |
[00:14] | Well… I’m also dressed, | 其实 我也穿好衣服了 |
[00:16] | and I made breakfast. | 而且我还做了早餐 |
[00:19] | – Wait, where are my eggs? – In my belly. | – 等会儿 我的鸡蛋呢 – 在我肚子里 |
[00:22] | Now get a move on. | 快行动起来 |
[00:24] | It’s heist time. | 抢夺战打响了 |
[00:25] | I love Halloween! | 我爱万圣节 |
[00:47] | Some of you have asked me what got me through prison. | 你们当中有人问过我是什么帮助我撑过了牢狱之苦 |
[00:49] | Was it my family? Don’t be stupid. | 是我的家庭吗 别犯傻了 |
[00:52] | Was it knowing that my friends would eventually get me out? | 是深知我的友人最终会带我脱离苦海吗 |
[00:54] | Of course not, I never believed in any of you. | 是就见鬼了 我从没指望过你们任何一个 |
[00:56] | No, the only thing that kept me sane | 事实上 唯一让我保持清醒的事情 |
[00:58] | was planning for the Halloween heist | 就是为万圣节抢夺战做计划 |
[01:00] | those many years doing hard time. | 来度过那漫长的艰难岁月 |
[01:02] | – It was eight weeks. – I also went to prison, dog. | – 你只在监狱呆了八周 – 我也进了监狱 傻狗子 |
[01:04] | – We’re getting off track here. – No, we’re not, dog. | – 我们开始偏题了 – 我们没有 傻狗子 |
[01:06] | Peralta’s just trying to play the sympathy card | Peralta只是想打同情牌 |
[01:08] | so we all go easy on him. | 以此让我们对他手下留情 |
[01:09] | I’d rather send you back to prison | 我宁愿把你重新送回监狱 |
[01:11] | – than see you win. – Okay. | – 也不想看见你赢 – 好吧 |
[01:13] | This year, we compete for | 今年 我们将角逐 |
[01:14] | the most elegant and regal of all prizes… | 所有奖项中最优雅豪华的一项 |
[01:17] | A championship cummerbund. | 一条冠军腹带 |
[01:18] | Or belt, as normal people call it. | 或者像普通人那样叫腰带 |
[01:20] | Belt… I’d like to see the pair of slacks | 腰带 我倒是想见识一下哪条裤子上的 |
[01:22] | whose loops are large enough for this belt. | 裤袢能大到塞进这条腰带 |
[01:24] | No, it is a cummerbund. | 它不叫腰带 是腹带 |
[01:26] | – Well, whatever it is… – Cummerbund. | – 不管它是什么 – 是腹带 |
[01:27] | It’s inscribed with the words, “Amazing human/genius.” | 上面刻着”了不起的人类/天才” |
[01:30] | The objective is to have it in your possession at midnight. | 任务是在午夜将其据为己有 |
[01:33] | This year, the competition is not limited to | 今年 这场比赛不局限于 |
[01:35] | – winners of the past heists. – That’s right. | – 往年抢夺战的赢家 – 没错 |
[01:36] | Any man, or woman… | 任何男人 或者女人 |
[01:38] | #Resist… can enter. | 本次话题#抵抗# 都可以参加 |
[01:39] | – It’s open to everyone. – Ooh, every man for himself. | – 每个人都可以参赛 – 哇 人人为己 |
[01:42] | It’s like “Bachelor in Paradise.” | 就跟真人秀<天堂单身汉>一样 |
[01:44] | It’s really cool that you guys opened it up to anyone. | 你们愿意让每个人都参加比赛真是太好了 |
[01:46] | Thanks. Yeah, we talked about it, | 多谢夸奖 我们讨论了一下 |
[01:47] | and we just felt like it was only fair. | 觉得这样才算是公平 |
[01:48] | I was being sarcastic. You all suck, | 我是在讽刺 你们都烂透了 |
[01:50] | and I hope Jake goes back to jail. | 我希望Jake能回到牢里 |
[01:51] | Oh, cool, I’m glad everyone feels comfortable joking about that. | 好极了 我很开心大家都觉得拿这个开玩笑没问题 |
[01:54] | – Not joking. – Insult me all you want, | – 我没有开玩笑 – 尽情朝我开嘴炮吧 |
[01:55] | for I have only this to say… | 因为我只想说 |
[01:57] | Victory shall be mine! | 胜利属于我 |
[01:59] | I heard you practicing in the shower. You can’t surprise me. | 我听见你在洗澡的时候练习了 你惊不到我 |
[02:01] | Letting me into your life was the worst mistake you ever made. | 让我进入你的生活是你曾犯下的最糟糕的错误 |
[02:04] | Cool, fun take on our relationship. | 好 真是对我们关系的有趣评价 |
[02:06] | Well, I for one thing you’re perfect for each other… | 我认为你们还有一处地方是完美契合的 |
[02:07] | Feel like there’s gonna be more. | 我以为会有更多 |
[02:08] | – Because you’re both losers. – There it is. | – 因为你们都是失败者 – 说来就来 |
[02:11] | None of you stand a chance against me. | 你们没有任何机会可以打败我 |
[02:12] | No courage, no patience, no brains, | 毫无勇气 毫无耐心 毫无头脑 |
[02:15] | and, of course, a bald old man. | 当然 还有一位秃顶的老年人 |
[02:18] | I’m younger than you. | 我比你年轻 |
[02:19] | No comeback for the bald thing, I see. | 据我所见 对秃顶没什么可反驳 |
[02:21] | Yeah, I’m not doing the heist. I’m out. | 好吧 我不参加抢夺战了 我退出 |
[02:22] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:24] | – Bull crap. – Yeah, right. | – 狗屁 – 哦 是吗 |
[02:25] | Just like you were out last year. | 就跟你去年一样退出了 |
[02:27] | – I was out last year. – As a setup for this year. | – 我去年确实退出了 – 那是为了谋划今年的骗局 |
[02:30] | You’re good, Jeffords, but not good enough. | 你很厉害 Jeffords 但还不够厉害 |
[02:31] | In fact, you’re an idiot. I should’ve fired you long ago. | 事实上 你是个蠢货 我早就应该开除你 |
[02:34] | – What? – Relax, Terry, chill out. | – 什么 – 放轻松 Terry 淡定 |
[02:36] | Get your undies out of your buns. | 把你的内衣从屁股里拿出来吧 |
[02:38] | Now, if everyone would rise. | 此刻 请诸位起立 |
[02:40] | Rise like the army of the dead, | 如死亡之师般起立 |
[02:42] | and follow me into the bullpen of destiny. | 随吾进入命运的赛场 |
[02:46] | This heist, | 在这场抢夺战中 |
[02:47] | the belt will not be locked up or hidden away. | 腰带不会被锁起来或者藏起来 |
[02:49] | It will be suspended from the ceiling in plain sight | 它会被挂在天花板上 一目了然 |
[02:52] | – for all to see. – How poetic. | – 大家都能看到 – 多有诗意啊 |
[02:54] | It will hang just out of reach, | 刚好悬挂在你力所能及之外 |
[02:56] | like Tantalus’s fruit. | 宛如坦塔罗斯之果 |
[02:57] | Yes, that’s where I got the inspiration from, | 没错 我就是从这儿得到启发的 |
[02:59] | Greek mythology, | 希腊神话 |
[03:00] | not an episode of the Nickelodeon show “Guts.” | 才不是尼克国际儿童频道播放的<勇气>里的一集 |
[03:02] | Amy, will you please do the honors? | Amy 这项光荣任务能交给你吗 |
[03:04] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[03:08] | – The belt is in place. – Whoever has it at midnight | – 腰带已就位 – 不管谁在午夜拿到腰带 |
[03:11] | will be declared the… | 就会被宣布为 |
[03:13] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[03:14] | – What’s happening? – I can’t see! | – 发生什么了 – 我看不到了 |
[03:15] | Everybody just grab something random. | 大家快随便抓住点儿什么东西 |
[03:17] | Back off, Hitchcock. | 滚开 Hitchcock |
[03:18] | Silence! | 安静 |
[03:20] | It’s gone. The cummerbund is gone! | 不见了 腹带不见了 |
[03:22] | Who took it? | 谁拿走了 |
[03:23] | We’re all here. Where’d it go? | 我们都在这儿 它去哪儿了 |
[03:24] | Nowhere. It’s still in this room. | 哪儿都没去 它还在这个房间 |
[03:27] | In fact, it’s right here! | 实际上 就在这儿 |
[03:31] | Nope, it’s just your tum-tum. | 啥也没有 只有你的小肚肚 |
[03:32] | I don’t have the cummerbund, because it’s right here! | 我没拿腹带 因为它就在这儿 |
[03:36] | Or is it right here? | 或者就在这儿 |
[03:39] | Everybody stop undressing. | 都别再脱衣服了 |
[03:41] | We just had harassment training. | 我们刚进行了反骚扰培训 |
[03:42] | Hey… over here, losers. | 嘿 往这儿看 失败者们 |
[03:45] | This is Gina Linetti. | 我是Gina Linetti |
[03:47] | You really thought you could do this without me? | 你们真的以为离开我还能玩得了这个吗 |
[03:49] | I’m the defending champion. | 我是卫冕冠军 |
[03:51] | Gina… I should have known it was you, you punk. | Gina 我就该想到是你 你个垃圾 |
[03:54] | Yeah, you punk, | 没错 你个垃圾 |
[03:55] | why aren’t you showing your face, you punk? | 为什么不露脸 你个垃圾 |
[03:57] | Yeah, I just had a baby. | 我刚有了个小孩儿 |
[03:58] | I haven’t washed my hair in three weeks. | 我已经三周没洗头了 |
[04:00] | – Oh, how is she? – Yeah, how’s she doing? | – 她怎么样 – 对啊 她还好吗 |
[04:03] | None of your business. | 关你们屁事 |
[04:04] | Now, if you wanna find the belt, | 现在 如果你们想找到腰带 |
[04:06] | you’re gonna have to work for it. | 你们就得为之干活 |
[04:08] | Behind my desk are boxes of baby stuff | 在我的桌后有好几盒婴儿物品 |
[04:10] | that I didn’t wanna assemble. | 这些东西我不想自己装 |
[04:11] | You get a clue for each item you put together. | 你们每组装好一个东西都会得到一条线索 |
[04:14] | Linetti, Lin-out-ti. | Linetti 离线 |
[04:17] | This is crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[04:18] | I mean, no one is actually gonna do Gina’s dumb chores, right? | 我说 没人会真的做Gina的愚蠢杂活儿的 对吗 |
[04:21] | Right, absolutely not. | 没错 绝对不会 |
[04:22] | It’s completely ridiculous. | 这太荒谬了 |
[04:27] | I got the reach-and-play! | 地毯拼图归我了 |
[04:29] | You can all suck it! | 你们都去死吧 |
[04:37] | – They fell for it. – Hook, line, and sphincter. | – 他们上钩了 – 完全上肛了 |
[04:40] | – It’s sinker. – No, it’s sphincter. | – 是上当吧 – 不 是肛 |
[04:42] | That’s where you put the hook in when you’re eeling. | 这是在你钓鳗鱼时要把钩子放进去的地方 |
[04:44] | Well, I never use that expression again. | 好吧 我再也不会用这句谚语了 |
[04:46] | – Hey, guys. – Ah. | – 嘿 伙计们 – 啊 |
[04:47] | And right on time, here’s Bill. Welcome. | Bill你来得非常准时 欢迎你 |
[04:50] | Man, it is amazing how similar you guys look. | 伙计 你们看起来真的是太像了 不可思议 |
[04:53] | – I don’t see it. – Me neither. | – 我可没发现 – 我也是 |
[04:54] | – Not even a little. – Not at all. | – 一点都不像 – 完全不像 |
[04:55] | Twins. | 双胞胎一样 |
[04:56] | So, did you have any issues getting into the vents? | 对了 你在进入通风口时有遇到什么麻烦吗 |
[04:58] | Went like clockwork. | 非常顺利 |
[05:00] | Sir, only authorized personnel are allowed up here. | 先生 只有经过授权的人员才能在这里 |
[05:02] | Oh, Detective Boyle, didn’t see it was you. | 哦 Boyle警探 没发现是你 |
[05:04] | Get better eyes, you moron. | 睁大你的狗眼 你个白痴 |
[05:06] | Ah, man, I’m friends with Officer Lou. | 啊 伙计 我是Lou警官的朋友 |
[05:08] | Not anymore. He was very upset. | 不再是了 他很难过 |
[05:11] | Anyway, once I got in the vents, it was smooth sailing. | 总之 我一进通风口后 就是一帆风顺 |
[05:13] | The belt is in place. | 腰带已就位 |
[05:14] | Whoever has it at midnight will be declared the winner | 谁在午夜拿到它就会被宣布为优胜者 |
[05:18] | of the fifth annual… | 作为第五届年度 |
[05:19] | What’s going on? What’s happening? | 怎么回事 发生了什么 |
[05:21] | I can’t see! Everyone just grab something randomly. | 我看不见了 所有人快随便抓住点什么东西 |
[05:23] | Back off, Hitchcock. | 滚开 Hitchcock |
[05:28] | Hey, over here, losers. | 嘿 往这儿看 失败者们 |
[05:31] | I gotta say, Bill, your Gina impression was spot-on. | 我得说 Bill 你的Gina模仿真的是惟妙惟肖 |
[05:33] | I’m very good at roleplay, | 我很擅长角色扮演 |
[05:34] | and I’m super comfortable wearing masks. | 并且我超级喜欢戴面具的 |
[05:36] | Right, I forgot you were maybe a male prostitute. | 没错 我忘记你以前也许是一个男妓来着 |
[05:38] | I was definitely a male prostitute, | 我以前当然是一个男妓 |
[05:39] | but I don’t do that profession anymore. | 不过我已经不再从事那种职业了 |
[05:40] | Now I sell vitamin supplements. | 现在我销售维生素补剂 |
[05:42] | I made $90,000 this year alone, | 我一个人今年赚了9万美元 |
[05:44] | working out of the comfort of my own home. | 就在自己舒适的家里工作 |
[05:46] | – Uh-huh? – How did I do it? | – 嗯哼 – 我是怎么做的 |
[05:47] | – NutriBoom. – Right. | – 营养爆弹 – 行吧 |
[05:48] | And the good news is, you can do it too. | 好消息是 你也可以做到 |
[05:50] | Okay, this is clearly a pyramid scheme. We’re not interested. | 好吧 这明显就是一个传销骗局 我们不感兴趣 |
[05:53] | Okay, your loss. | 好吧 反正是你的损失 |
[05:54] | – Here’s the belt… – Ah… | – 腰带在这儿 – 啊 |
[05:56] | – She’s a beauty. – Hi-yah! | – 她真是个美人 – 嗨呀 |
[05:58] | Ow! Charles, what are you doing? | 哦 Charles 你在做什么 |
[06:00] | The hardest thing I’ve EVER DONE: betraying you. | 我做过的最困难的事 那就是背叛你 |
[06:02] | Bill, the belt. | Bill 那个腰带 |
[06:04] | – Bill, you’re in on this too? – Yep. | – Bill 你也参与其中了吗 – 没错 |
[06:05] | Charles promised he’d buy a ton of supplements | Charles承诺他会买一大堆补剂 |
[06:07] | and become one of my downstream distributors. | 并且成为我的下游经销商 |
[06:08] | No, look, listen to me, don’t do this, okay? | 不 听着 听我说 别这么做 好吗 |
[06:10] | I really need to win this year. I’m begging you. | 今年我真的需要赢 我求你了 |
[06:12] | Those baby browns aren’t gonna work on me, not today. | 这些温言细语的哀求对我不起作用 今天不行 |
[06:15] | This is crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[06:15] | You’re never gonna get out of here with that belt on your own. | 你一个人是不可能带着那腰带离开这里的 |
[06:17] | I’m not on my own. I have an alliance. | 我不是一个人 我有同盟 |
[06:22] | An alliance. | 同盟 |
[06:23] | It’s not “Bachelor in Paradise.” It’s “Survivor.” | 这不是<天堂单身汉> 这是<幸存者> |
[06:25] | Rosa, I am very disappointed in you. | Rosa 我对你十分失望 |
[06:27] | Your approval means nothing to me. | 你的赞许对我毫无意义 |
[06:28] | Copy that. And Terry, I knew you were playing. | 收到 还有Terry 我就知道你已经参与其中 |
[06:31] | – Last year was a setup. – Hell yeah, it was. | – 去年的种种就是一个骗局 – 没错 就是这样 |
[06:33] | I’m sick of you, Amy, and Holt winning. | 我受够了你和Amy还有Holt赢得胜利 |
[06:35] | – You’re all so damn smug. – Yeah, you guys may be champs, | – 你们都太自以为是了 – 没错 你们也许是冠军 |
[06:37] | but this year… this year belongs to The Tramps. | 但是今年 今年胜利属于流浪汉联盟 |
[06:41] | Charles, that’s a bad name. | Charles 这是个坏名字 |
[06:42] | Ha, you’re just jealous. Everyone loves it. | 哈 你只是嫉妒 所有人都喜欢它 |
[06:43] | – No. – Nuh-uh. | – 不 – 不是 |
[06:45] | Bill, keep an eye on him. | Bill 看好他 |
[06:46] | – Let’s go, Tramps. – Charles, no! No! | – 我们走 流浪者们 – Charles 不 不 |
[06:49] | Hey, let me ask you this, | 嘿 我问你啊 |
[06:50] | how would you like to be your own boss? | 你想不想要做自己的老板 |
[06:52] | Not now, Bill! | 现在不行 Bill |
[06:55] | Amy! Amy, in here! | Amy Amy 在这里 |
[06:57] | In here. Help. | 在这里 帮帮我 |
[07:00] | – Hello, fake Charles. – Hi. | – 你好呀 假的Charles – 你好 |
[07:02] | Hello, tied-up Jake. | 你好呀 被铐起来的Jake |
[07:03] | Will you please help me get out of this? | 请你帮我摆脱这个好吗 |
[07:05] | It’s not for the heist. I just really have to pee. | 这不是为了抢夺战 我只是真的需要尿尿了 |
[07:07] | I know you don’t drink water. You pee once every two days. | 我知道你不喝水的 你每两天才尿一次 |
[07:10] | – And you went this morning. – Damn it, you know me so well. | – 并且你今天早上尿过了 – 该死的 你真懂我 |
[07:12] | All right, how about this? | 好吧 这样好了 |
[07:13] | I’ve got top secret info about various dealings. | 我有各种交易的绝密信息 |
[07:16] | If you let me out of these cuffs, | 如果你帮我解开这手铐 |
[07:18] | – I’ll share it with you. – What kind of info? | – 我就把它和你分享 – 什么信息 |
[07:20] | Well, first off, Wolf Gina… | 好吧 首先 狼头Gina |
[07:22] | Was just a ruse so you and Charles could steal the belt. | 只是一个诡计 好让你和Charles能偷到腰带 |
[07:24] | Yeah-huh, but also… | 是啊 但是还有 |
[07:26] | Charles teamed up with Rosa and Terry to form The Tramps. | Charles与Rosa还有Terry合作组成了流浪汉联盟 |
[07:29] | Gah! How did you know that? | 啊 你是怎么知道的 |
[07:30] | I gave Charles the idea last year. | 我去年给Charles灌输了这个念头 |
[07:33] | Gina’s one of the champs. | Gina是冠军的一员 |
[07:36] | And I’m just one of the tramps. | 而我只是流浪汉的一员 |
[07:37] | Ooh, The Tramps. | 哦 流浪汉 |
[07:39] | That’s a great name for something. | 这是某种东西的一个绝佳名字 |
[07:41] | I just don’t know what. | 我只是不知道它具体是什么 |
[07:45] | But I do. | 但我知道 |
[07:46] | I told you, I’ll always be one step ahead of you. | 我告诉过你 我会一直领先你一步 |
[07:49] | You can’t surprise me. Ya boring. | 你的所为无法使我吃惊 你很无趣 |
[07:51] | You know what spices up a relationship? | 你们知道什么可以给一段感情中增添情趣吗 |
[07:53] | Co-owning a multi-tiered marketing… | 合伙持有一个多层次市场营销 |
[07:55] | Ignore him. Look, there are three Tramps. | 无视他 听着 流浪汉联盟有三名成员 |
[07:56] | The only way we’re gonna win is if we team up. | 我们也只有合作才能获得胜利 |
[07:58] | Good point. I guess my response is, | 挺有道理 我的回答是 |
[08:01] | rot in hell, crap-face! | 在地狱里腐烂吧 你个傻逼 |
[08:03] | Also, I love you, and I treasure you, | 但别忘了我爱你哦 我也很珍视你的 |
[08:05] | – and ya bore me. – God, you’re being so mean. | – 虽然你让我厌烦了 – 天哪 你也太刻薄了 |
[08:08] | – Do it more. – I hope you die. | – 再来一句 – 去死吧 |
[08:11] | Bye. | 拜拜啦 |
[08:12] | Fine! Go! Who needs you, ya freakin’ jag! | 行 走吧 谁需要你啊 你个没眼力见的 |
[08:15] | Looks like we’re all clear. Good job, guys. | 看起来我们已经全部搞定了 大家干得不错 |
[08:17] | Oh, nothing can stop this Tramp train. | 是啊 什么都无法阻挡我们这列浪荡火车了 |
[08:20] | Boyle, stop finding variations on a word we hate. | Boyle 不要再用我们讨厌的字眼组词了 |
[08:22] | Okay, Sarge, lift up the super heavy thing | 好了 警长 抬起那个超重的玩意儿 |
[08:24] | that no one else is strong enough to lift. | 除了你没人能抬得动的 |
[08:31] | Nice, Sarge! Keep lifting heavy stuff like that, | 不错啊 警长 继续这么扛重物 |
[08:34] | and maybe you’ll work off some of that bulk, huh? | 说不定你就能摆脱你的赘肉了 是吧 |
[08:35] | – What? – I set up an electric eye yesterday, | – 什么啊 – 我昨天在这里装了电眼 |
[08:38] | so if anyone enters this room, an alarm will go off. | 所以只要有人进入了房间 警报就会拉响 |
[08:40] | Let’s move. Don’t cross the beam. | 我们走吧 不要碰到红外线束 |
[08:49] | Cool, yeah, that’s something I can do, without any problem. | 酷 我可以做到的 完全没问题 |
[08:55] | Alarm works. | 警报起作用了 |
[08:58] | All right, fine, | 好吧 没事 |
[08:59] | looks like I’m gonna have to “127 Hours” This sitch. | 看来我得像<127小时>里一样渡过这个难关了 |
[09:01] | – You’re gonna cut off your own arm? – Is that how it ends? | – 你要把手臂砍了吗 – 它是这么结尾的吗 |
[09:03] | Oh, man, I got busy in my rental period expired. | 噢 老兄啊 我那会儿正忙着房租到期的事呢 |
[09:05] | I thought he just wiggled out. | 我还以为他扭一扭就出来了 |
[09:06] | Come on, will you just please un-cuff me? | 拜托了 你能不能打开我的手铐啊 |
[09:08] | Please, you gotta, man. | 拜托了 你应该这么做的 老兄啊 |
[09:09] | I’ve never treated you like a prostitute. | 我从来没把你当成男妓来对待 |
[09:12] | – You just did. – Touché. | – 你刚刚就这么做了 – 说得对 |
[09:14] | All right, how about this? | 好吧 你看这样行吗 |
[09:15] | I will buy double the amount of supplements that Boyle did. | 我会从你这里买维生素补充剂 而且是Boyle的两倍 |
[09:18] | – $8,000? – What? He gave you 4 grand? | – 8000美元吗 – 什么 他居然给了你4000 |
[09:21] | All right, fine, I’m in. | 好吧 行 我付 |
[09:22] | He didn’t give it to me. He invested it in his future. | 他并不是付钱给我 他投资了自己的未来 |
[09:25] | – And you can too. – Yeah, I already agreed to it. | – 而且你也可以 – 是啊 我已经同意付钱了 |
[09:27] | You don’t have to keep selling me. | 你不需要继续兜售了 |
[09:28] | Sorry, the script we’re given | 不好意思 我们拿到的剧本 |
[09:30] | anticipates a lot more resistance. | 预计你还会拒绝好多次呢 |
[09:31] | Okay, so let’s get the paperwork started. | 好 那么开始看文件吧 |
[09:33] | First things first, | 首先最重要的 |
[09:34] | you are not allowed to have any of this reviewed by an attorney. | 你无权让任何律师看到此文件的任何一部分 |
[09:37] | Yeah, this seems bad. | 好 看着有点糟糕 |
[09:38] | So, where on Gina’s mobile | 所以说 我要在Gina风铃的哪个位置 |
[09:40] | should I place this moonless Jupiter? | 放上这个没有卫星环绕的木星呢 |
[09:42] | I pity the child who lies beneath this solar system. | 我好同情要躺在这个太阳系下面的小宝宝 |
[09:44] | Hey, Captain, something’s going on with this heist. | 嘿 警监 抢夺战之夜有点不对劲啊 |
[09:47] | You tell us everything you know, | 你把你知道的都告诉我们 |
[09:49] | and we’ll tell you everything we know. | 我们就把我们知道的告诉你 |
[09:50] | I’d rather not. | 我宁愿不说 |
[09:51] | Jokes on you, we don’t know anything. | 出洋相了吧 我们什么也不知道 |
[09:53] | Well, good day then. | 好吧 那再见了 |
[09:54] | – Wait, why are you sweating? – I’m not sweating. | – 等等 你怎么在出汗 – 我没有出汗 |
[09:57] | No, I’ve had enough heart attacks | 不 我已经经历过够多的心脏病发作了 |
[09:58] | to know what sweating looks like, and that’s sweat. | 我知道出汗是怎么样的 你那就是在出汗 |
[10:04] | Well, if I’m sweating, as you claim, | 好 如果我确实在出汗 如你所说 |
[10:07] | it’s because I was watching an exciting video on the net. | 那是因为我正在看网上一个非常刺激的视频 |
[10:10] | Really? What? | 真的吗 什么视频啊 |
[10:12] | It was a video of an American gymnast. | 关于一个美国体操运动员的 |
[10:15] | His leotard ripped, exposing his butt. | 他的紧身连体裤开裂了 露出了屁股 |
[10:17] | – It was highly erotic. – You’re lying. | – 非常色情 – 你在撒谎 |
[10:19] | I.T. Just installed blocker software, | IT部门刚刚安装了拦截软件 |
[10:22] | – thanks to moi. – Uh, yes, | – 因为我的原因 – 呃 是的 |
[10:24] | but they didn’t install it on my computer, | 但他们没装在我电脑上 |
[10:26] | because I’m a captain. | 因为我是警监 |
[10:27] | You don’t look hot and bothered at all to me. | 我觉得你看上去一点都不欲火焚身并为此苦恼 |
[10:29] | – Show us the erotica. – Gentlemen, | – 给我们看小黄片 – 先生们 |
[10:31] | I assure you, there’s nothing to see. | 我向你保证 没什么可看的 |
[10:33] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to grab some fresh air. | 现在 如果你们不介意 我要去呼吸新鲜空气了 |
[10:44] | Good boy, Cheddar. Bring me that cummerbund. | 真是个好孩子 Cheddar 给我腹带吧 |
[10:47] | Oh, yeah. | 噢 真不错 |
[10:50] | Wait a minute… | 等一下 |
[10:52] | this isn’t the Championship Cummerbund. | 这个不是冠军腹带 |
[10:54] | This is some common cummerbund. | 这就是条普通腹带 |
[10:57] | And you’re not Cheddar. You’re just some common bitch. | 你也不是Cheddar 你就是条普通的小母狗 |
[11:00] | And this says you’ve received your sales training. | 这个说的是你已经接受过销售培训了 |
[11:02] | – Great. – And this one is a sworn affidavit | – 好的 – 这是一张宣誓书 |
[11:04] | stating that you have seen Debbie Stovelman, | 证明你已经见过Debbie Stovelman了 |
[11:06] | the wife of NutriBoom founder, David Stovelman, | 她是营养爆弹创办者David Stovelman的妻子 |
[11:08] | and that you found her to be happy, healthy, and alive. | 而且你发现她十分快乐健康 活得好好的 |
[11:10] | Okay, fine. Great, all right, done. | 好吧 可以 行 签好了 |
[11:12] | Just get me out of these. | 快把我从手铐中解放出来 |
[11:16] | Hey, what’s going on here? | 嘿 这儿发生了什么呢 |
[11:21] | Yeah! Didn’t think I could get out of my cuffs, did you, Boyle? | 哈 没想过我能从手铐中解脱吧 Boyle |
[11:24] | But you forgot about one important thing… | 你忘了一件重要的事 |
[11:26] | – NutriBoom. – NutriBoom! That’s right. | – 营养爆弹 – 对 就是营养爆弹 |
[11:29] | I’m in the President’s Circle now. | 我现在已经在核心圈子里了 |
[11:31] | Sorry, Charles, this year’s heist was just too important. | 对不住了 Charles 今年的抢夺夜太重要了 |
[11:33] | – Watch him, Bill. – Check in, Boyle, check in. | – 看好他 Bill – 报到 Boyle 报到 |
[11:36] | Uh-oh, Jake, they check in every ten minutes, | 啊哦 Jake 他们每十分钟就要报到一次 |
[11:38] | and I have to respond with a code only we know. | 我得对上只有我们知道的暗号 |
[11:44] | – I am a Tramp. – Copy that. | – 我是个流浪汉 – 收到 |
[11:46] | Did I guess it? Did I guess the code? | 我猜的到了吗 我是不是猜到了暗号 |
[11:47] | I couldn’t hear what Rosa said back, | 我没听到Rosa的回复 |
[11:49] | but that was the first thing I guessed, was that right? | 但那是我的第一想法 我猜对了吗 |
[11:50] | – You got it. – Yeah, I thought so, okay. | – 你猜对了 – 是 我也这么想 好 |
[11:52] | Okay, security system, talk to me. | 好啦 监控系统 告诉我 |
[11:55] | What have I missed? What’s going on? | 我错过了什么 发生了什么呢 |
[11:57] | Ah-ha! Holt used Cheddar to steal the belt. | 啊哈 Holt用Cheddar来偷腰带 |
[12:00] | But that’s not Cheddar. | 但那个不是Cheddar |
[12:01] | Holt and Cheddar always walk in a perfect lockstep. | Holt和Cheddar一直步伐一致的 |
[12:03] | Which means someone took Cheddar, | 说明有人带走了Cheddar |
[12:05] | and that person has the belt. | 而那个人得到了腰带 |
[12:07] | But who? Who took Cheddar? | 但是是谁呢 谁带走了Cheddar呢 |
[12:11] | – Where are you coming from? – Why do you care? | – 你从哪里来 – 你为什么要关心我 |
[12:13] | – Thought you weren’t heisting. – I’m not. | – 我以为你没参与抢夺战呢 – 我确实没有 |
[12:15] | I’m just interested in your comings and goings, | 我就是对你的进进出出很有兴趣 |
[12:17] | because I care about you as a friend. | 因为作为朋友 我很关心你 |
[12:19] | Okay, friend, I went to the bathroom. | 好的 朋友 我去上洗手间了 |
[12:21] | Well, you were gone a long time, friend. | 这 你离开了很长时间啊 朋友 |
[12:22] | – You feeling okay, friend? – No, it was number two, | – 你感觉还好吗 朋友 – 不怎么好 是大号 |
[12:25] | and it was very intense, friend. | 而且来势汹汹啊 朋友 |
[12:28] | Bless you. | 保佑你健康 |
[12:30] | She sneezed. Dog allergies. | 她打喷嚏了 对狗过敏的反应 |
[12:32] | Which means that Amy took… | 这就意味着是Amy带走了 |
[12:34] | Cheddar Cheddar! | |
[12:37] | Where is my dog? | 我的狗去哪里了 |
[12:38] | Aren’t you standing right next to him? | 你不是正站在它旁边吗 |
[12:40] | This bitch? Please. Watch. | 就这母狗 怎么可能 不行你看 |
[12:43] | Shake. Shake. | 握个手 握个手 |
[12:46] | Idiot. | 蠢货 |
[12:47] | I know one of you took Cheddar, | 我知道你们某个人带走了Cheddar |
[12:49] | and you did it for the sake of the heist, | 为了想在万圣节抢夺之夜获胜 |
[12:50] | but if anything happens to him, I will end you. | 但如果它有什么三长两短 我会亲手把你了结了 |
[12:54] | I couldn’t bring myself to neuter Cheddar, | 我不忍心阉割Cheddar |
[12:55] | but I will neuter you all. | 但是我会绝了你们的种 |
[12:59] | Uh, bing-pot. | 哈 发现你了吧 |
[13:07] | Cheddar? Cheddar? | Cheddar是你吗 Cheddar是你吗 |
[13:09] | Shake. | 来握个手 |
[13:10] | Ah, good grip, pristine coat. | 啊 握手动作熟练 皮毛整洁 |
[13:12] | That’s my doggie! | 这才是我的乖狗狗 |
[13:14] | You betrayed me. You’ll explain yourself later. | 你背叛了我 待会儿自己给我解释清楚 |
[13:16] | Return to my office. | 去我办公室 |
[13:19] | Guys, why is there smoke coming from the break room? | 伙计们 为什么休息室里有烟冒出来 |
[13:22] | What’s going on? Is someone doing something? | 发生什么事了 是不是有谁在搞鬼 |
[13:24] | Who’s doing something? | 是谁在搞鬼 |
[13:26] | “Handmaid’s Tale.” This is Amy. | <使女的故事>的场景 这肯定是Amy搞的鬼 |
[13:27] | She won’t shut up about | 她不停地唠叨说 |
[13:28] | how relevant that show is in today’s political landscape. | 在当今的政治格局下这部剧很有价值 |
[13:31] | It’s relevant as hell, | 它确实很有价值啊 |
[13:32] | but I’m not doing anything. | 但是这不是我干的 |
[13:34] | Terry also loved the show. This is him. | Terry也喜欢那部剧 这是他搞出来的 |
[13:36] | No, no, I love Elisabeth Moss. | 不是 不是我 我喜欢的是主演Elisabeth Moss |
[13:38] | Terry thought the show was too bleak. | Terry觉得那部剧太沉闷了 |
[13:40] | Oh, they’re coming from everywhere. | 天呐 他们从各个地方冒出来 |
[13:41] | Hello. Blessed be the fruit, baby. | 你好呀 愿上帝开恩降子 宝贝 |
[13:44] | – Hitchcock, you watch that show? – Watch what? | – Hitchcock 你也看那部剧吗 – 看什么剧 |
[13:46] | – That’s my pickup line. – What are they doing? | – 那是我搭讪的话 – 他们在干嘛 |
[13:48] | We haven’t heard from Charles. We need to check to make sure everything’s fine. | 我们还没收到Charles的消息 我们应该去检查一下确保一切顺利 |
[13:50] | Check what? The server? | 检查什么 检查服务器吗 |
[13:52] | I stole the cummerbund from under there an hour ago. | 我一个小时前就把腹带从服务器下面偷出来了 |
[13:54] | – You knew about… – About you playing? The server? | – 你竟然知道 – 知道你参赛了吗 知道服务器这事儿吗 |
[13:58] | I’ve known about your plans for weeks. | 我几周前就知道你们的计划了 |
[14:00] | Uh-oh, they’re circling. Stop! | 妈呀 他们在转圈 停下来 |
[14:03] | Hello, Ofamy. | 你好呀 属于Amy的使女 |
[14:05] | Hello. | 你好 |
[14:07] | – I don’t know what’s going on. – I do. | – 我不知道是怎么回事 – 我知道 |
[14:10] | Handmaids, out! | 使女们 出去 |
[14:13] | They really listen to you. | 他们还真听你的话呢 |
[14:14] | You figured out I had the belt in my safe, | 你知道腰带被我放在保险箱里了 |
[14:16] | and you thought you could distract me and steal the key. | 你想分散我的注意力然后偷走我的钥匙 |
[14:18] | I did think those things, yes, | 我确实是这么想的 没错 |
[14:20] | and then… I did it. | 而且 我也确实偷到了 |
[14:22] | Please. Impossible. | 拜托了 那不可能 |
[14:24] | The key has been in my shoe the entire time. | 钥匙一直都在我的鞋里 |
[14:28] | Okay, well, it’s almost midnight. | 那好吧 既然已经快到午夜了 |
[14:29] | Why don’t you try and use your key? | 那你为什么不试着用用你的钥匙呢 |
[14:35] | It fits. | 插进去正合适 |
[14:36] | I knew you were lying. You are so predictable. | 我就知道你在说谎 你太容易被看透了 |
[14:38] | Uh-oh, it’s not turning. | 惨了 钥匙转动不了 |
[14:39] | I guess I’m not quite as predictable as you thought. | 我想我也没有你想象的那么容易被看透吧 |
[14:41] | And I also bet none of you can predict | 而且我打赌你们没有人能猜到 |
[14:44] | what I’m gonna do next. | 我下一步要干什么 |
[14:45] | Use your key to open the safe and act like a dick about it? | 用你的钥匙打开保险柜然后一脸得意吗 |
[14:47] | Yes, obviously that’s what I’m gonna do, Rosa. | 没错 那正是我要做的事 Rosa |
[14:48] | You just have to be so spot-on all the time. | 你就必须每一次都猜得完全正确是吧 |
[14:51] | If I may… mm… | 让我来吧 |
[14:52] | just get my skirt up, thanks. | 先让我把我的裙子撩起来 谢谢了 |
[14:56] | Oh, look at that, the key fits. | 噢 快看啊 钥匙插进去了 |
[14:57] | And the lock is turning, and the safe is… | 锁转动起来了 这保险柜 |
[15:00] | empty? | 是空的 |
[15:01] | – What? – There’s no cummerbund? | – 怎么会 – 腹带没有在这里吗 |
[15:03] | Never was. It was always a belt. | 从来就没有什么腹带 只有腰带 |
[15:04] | I don’t understand. Who took it? | 我不明白 谁拿走了啊 |
[15:05] | We haven’t heard from Charles in an hour. | Charles已经一个小时没和我们联络了 |
[15:06] | Maybe he betrayed The Tramps. | 他可能背叛了流浪汉联盟 |
[15:07] | Oh, God, I just called us The Tramps. What have I become? | 噢 天呐 我竟然说了我们是流浪汉联盟 我变成什么人了 |
[15:09] | It’s not Charles. I locked him up. | 不是Charles 我把他锁起来了 |
[15:11] | Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah, I put a GPS tracker on the belt. | 啊啊啊啊啊 我在腰带上装了一个GPS跟踪器 |
[15:14] | It’s on the move, and it’s going fast! | 现在腰带在移动 快速地移动 |
[15:16] | Let’s take my bike. They’ll never catch us. | 骑我的机车吧 他们永远也追不上 |
[15:17] | – Later, dorks. – Should we follow them? I… | – 再会了 傻逼们 – 我们要跟着他们吗 我 |
[15:21] | Captain, why are you giggling? | 警监 你为什么傻笑 |
[15:23] | I put a GPS tracker inside of Terry. | 我在Terry体内装了一个GPS跟踪器 |
[15:27] | Sarge, Kevin purchased one too many full-fat French yogurts. | 警长 Kevin给我买多了一个全脂法式酸奶了 |
[15:31] | – You want it? – Absolutely. | – 你要吃吗 – 当然啦 |
[15:35] | Enjoy, Jeffords. Enjoy. | 好好享受吧 Jeffords 好好享受 |
[15:38] | Devious, I know, but… | 很邪恶 我知道 但是 |
[15:39] | I also put a tracker in Terry’s yogurt. | 我也在Terry的酸奶里面放了一个GPS跟踪器 |
[15:41] | Same here. | 我也是 |
[15:42] | No reason. | 没什么原因 |
[15:43] | Just ’cause you’re a great sergeant. | 就因为你是一个超棒的警长 |
[15:45] | Now suck it down. | 喝下去吧 |
[15:46] | Eh, no problem, take it. | 没关系 吃吧 |
[15:48] | Swallow the ‘gurt. | 吞下这杯酸奶吧 |
[15:50] | Do you guys think all that radiation is bad for him? | 你们觉得这么多辐射会对他产生什么伤害吗 |
[15:52] | I’m sure he’ll be fine. | 我肯定他不会有什么事的 |
[15:53] | – He’s lived a long life already. – Yeah. | – 他已经活了很长时间了 – 没错 |
[16:00] | Good luck keeping up with me. | 你倒是想追上我 |
[16:01] | I’ve done my morning calisthenics. | 我做了清晨健美操锻炼 |
[16:03] | Oh, I’ll keep up with you… | 噢 我能追上你的 |
[16:04] | Rah! | 哈 |
[16:06] | In hell. Mua-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha. | 在地狱里 哈哈哈哈哈哈 |
[16:16] | – Hello, Jacob. – Dah! | – 你好呀 Jacob – 吓我一跳 |
[16:18] | What… Ames… | Ames 怎么回事 |
[16:20] | What are you doing here? Why aren’t you out looking for the belt? | 你在这儿干嘛呢 你怎么不去找腰带呢 |
[16:21] | You and I both know the belt never left the precinct. | 你和我都心知肚明 腰带从来就没有离开过警局 |
[16:24] | I don’t know that. Nobody knows that. | 我不知道 没人知道 |
[16:25] | I kept thinking, “How did anyone swap my key?” | 我一直在想 “他们是怎么把我的钥匙给交换了的” |
[16:28] | And then it hit me… they didn’t. | 然后我灵机一闪 他们没有换我的钥匙 |
[16:30] | They swapped the safe. | 他们把我的保险箱换了 |
[16:31] | One of the handmaids, I’m assuming fake Charles, | 其中的一个使女 我想是冒牌Charles |
[16:33] | took my safe, and then Ofamy deposited a lookalike. | 拿走了我的保险箱 然后Amy的使女放了个山寨货 |
[16:38] | What did you give fake Charles so he’d help you? | 你把什么给了冒牌Charles让他来帮你 |
[16:40] | Nothing. In fact, he gave me something, | 没什么 实际上 他给了我一些东西 |
[16:42] | the power of financial freedom. | 经济自由的权力 |
[16:43] | I invested in a pyramid scheme. | 我投钱给一个传销组织了 |
[16:45] | It’s no time to go into it right now. | 这会儿实在没时间细说 |
[16:46] | Okay… so, while we all tried to figure out | 行吧 就 在我们都想找出 |
[16:49] | who had the real key, | 谁手里有真正的钥匙的时候 |
[16:50] | fake Charles broke into the safe, removed the tracke, | 假Charles弄开了保险箱 卸了追踪器 |
[16:52] | and led Terry and the whole squad on a wild goose chase. | 让Terry和整个小队白费力气的瞎找一通 |
[16:55] | My only question is, which box is the belt in? | 我唯一的疑问是 腰带在哪个盒子里呢 |
[16:58] | Well, good luck figuring it out, | 行吧 祝你找箱子好运 |
[17:00] | because the clock is tick-tick-tocking. | 因为时间可是紧得很啊 |
[17:02] | – It’s that one. – No! | – 是那个 – 别啊 |
[17:03] | The dust pattern on top doesn’t match its neighbors. | 那上面灰尘的纹路跟旁边的箱子不一样 |
[17:06] | You see, Jake, I’m always gonna be one step ahead of you. | 你看吧 Jake 我总是先你一步的 |
[17:09] | You’ve lost the ability to surprise me. | 你都没有办法给我什么惊喜了 |
[17:11] | Ya just plain boring. | 你现在很乏味啊 |
[17:13] | Again, weird take on our very loving relationship. | 又一条 针对咱俩动人恋情的奇怪评论 |
[17:15] | And it’s midnight, | 已经半夜了 |
[17:17] | so I guess I’m an amazing human/genius. | 所以我想 我就是”了不起的人类/天才” |
[17:20] | Yeah. Although… | 是啊 不过 |
[17:23] | you might wanna read the inscription on that there belt. | 你可能想读一下腰带上面的字 |
[17:25] | Why? Oh, no, what does it say? | 为啥 不不不 这上面写了啥 |
[17:29] | “Amy Santiago, will you marry me?” | “Amy Santiago 你愿意嫁给我吗” |
[17:34] | Surprise. | 惊喜不 |
[17:38] | I’m so confused… I don’t know what’s happening right now. | 我不太懂 我完全不知道现在发生了什么 |
[17:41] | “I’m so confused… I don’t know what’s happening right now,” | “我不太懂 完全不知道现在发生了什么” |
[17:42] | title of your sex tape. | 你性爱录像带的标题 |
[17:43] | “Oh, my God, I’m shaking.I’m definitely gonna cry,” | “我的天我在发抖我绝对要哭了” |
[17:47] | Title of your sex tape. | 你性爱录像带的标题 |
[17:48] | Wait, is this really happening? Is this part of the heist? | 等会 这是真的吗 这是抢夺战之夜的桥段吗 |
[17:51] | If this is part of the heist, I will dump you so hard. | 如果这是抢夺战之夜的设计桥段 老娘绝对狠狠甩了你 |
[17:54] | No, please, Ames, look, it’s really happening, okay? | 不是 别啊 Ames 你看 这是真的 好吗 |
[17:56] | It’s not part of the heist. I promise, this is real. | 不是抢夺战之夜的桥段 我发誓 这是真的 |
[17:58] | – It is? – Yeah. | – 是真的 – 是 |
[18:01] | Okay, here it goes. | 好 来吧 |
[18:04] | Ames, I love you. | Ames 我爱你 |
[18:07] | I love how smart you are. I love how beautiful you are. | 我爱你的聪敏 我爱你的美丽 |
[18:10] | I love your face, and I love your butt. | 我爱你的脸庞 也爱你的翘臀 |
[18:12] | I should’ve written this down first. | 我应该事先把词给写好 |
[18:13] | No, no, it’s okay. Go on. | 不不不 没事 继续 |
[18:15] | I love how much you pretend to like “Die Hard.” | 我爱你那么认真的佯装你喜欢<虎胆龙威> |
[18:18] | – I like the second one. – You don’t have to. | – 我喜欢第二部 – 没必要装了 |
[18:20] | – Okay. – Yeah. | – 行吧 – 嗯 |
[18:21] | You’re kind, and you’re funny, | 你很善良 也很有趣 |
[18:23] | and you’re the best person I know, | 你是我此生认识的最好的人 |
[18:25] | and the best detective. | 和最棒的警探 |
[18:30] | Also, for reals, I love your butt. | 顺便 讲真的 我喜欢你的翘臀 |
[18:32] | – I love yours too. – Gross. | – 我也爱你的翘臀 – 好恶心 |
[18:36] | Amy Santiago Amy Santiago… | |
[18:38] | will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[18:40] | Jake Peralta, I will marry you. | Jake Peralta 我愿意嫁给你 |
[18:51] | I love you so much. | 我好爱你 |
[18:53] | Hey, jerkos, this little Tramp escaped, | 嘿 混球 这个小流浪汉逃出来了 |
[18:55] | so that ought to teach… | 这事应该教会你 |
[18:58] | – D-did you just… – Mm-hmm. | – 你你你 刚才 – 嗯 |
[18:59] | – And did you say… – Mm-hmm. | – 你说了 – 嗯 |
[19:06] | – To Jake and Amy. – To Jake and Amy! | – 敬Jake和Amy – 敬Jake和Amy |
[19:08] | Great stuff, great stuff. | 很棒 很棒 |
[19:09] | So, since Peralta altered the cummerbund, | 所以 鉴于Peralta换了腹带 |
[19:11] | no one really won the heist this year. | 今年的抢夺战之夜没有赢家 |
[19:13] | Is that what everyone’s thinking? | 大家都是这么想的吗 |
[19:14] | – Captain… – Right, right, sorry. | – 警监 – 好吧 不好意思 |
[19:16] | Not the time. I’m so happy for you both. | 有点不是时候 我真为你们俩高兴 |
[19:18] | Technically, there was no winner. Continue. | 严格说来 没有赢家 继续 |
[19:20] | Hey, Gina just texted me. | 嘿 Gina给我发消息了 |
[19:21] | She said, “Weird, I didn’t even realize they were dating.” | 她说 “好诡异啊 我都没意识到他俩处对象呢” |
[19:23] | JK, so happy for you bitches.” | “开玩笑哒 好为你们两个小婊砸开心啊” |
[19:25] | – Oh. – So, Jake, tell us everything. | – 噢 – Jake 跟我们详细说说 |
[19:28] | – Did you call Amy’s dad first? – I actually did. | – 你有先给Amy的爸爸打电话吗 – 我确实打了 |
[19:30] | Mr. Santiago, I’m calling to inform you | Santiago先生 我打电话正式通知你 |
[19:32] | that I plan to ask your daughter to marry me, | 我准备向你女儿求婚 |
[19:34] | but since it’s 2017, I am not asking you for your permission, | 但鉴于这是2017年了 我不是来征得你的同意的 |
[19:37] | as she is not your property, | 因为她并非你的所有物 |
[19:39] | nor would she be mine, if she chooses to say yes. | 如果她选择嫁给我 也不会是我的所有物 |
[19:41] | She’s a strong independent woman, and she don’t need no man. | 她是一位独立坚强的女性 她不需要任何男人 |
[19:43] | That being said, I truly hope she says yes. | 话虽如此 我还是很希望她能嫁给我 |
[19:45] | But it’s her decision, so just back off! | 但这是她的决定 所以你一边去 |
[19:47] | Aww, that was perfect. What did he say? | 哎呦 好厉害 他说什么了 |
[19:49] | I have no idea, I left a voicemail. I’m terrified of him. | 不知道 我留的是语音信息 我很怕他的 |
[19:52] | Not to talk out of turn, | 不是要硬插一杠子 |
[19:54] | but I think I get credit for giving Jake the idea to propose. | 但我觉得Jake想求婚这事儿可以归功于我 |
[19:57] | – How’s that? – Remember? | – 为啥啊 – 记得吗 |
[19:58] | That day in the kitchen. | 在厨房那天 |
[20:00] | So, what I’m saying is, | 所以 我是想说 |
[20:01] | vanilla yogurt is good, | 香草酸奶很好吃 |
[20:02] | but pair it with a blueberry yogurt, | 但是如果和蓝莓酸奶配着吃 |
[20:05] | and both of them taste even better. | 两个都会变得更好吃 |
[20:07] | – Get it? – Yes? | – 懂吗 – 懂 |
[20:09] | I did not get it, | 完全没懂 |
[20:10] | but speaking of yogurt, you’ve eaten six GPS devices this week. | 但是说起酸奶 你这周已经吃了六个定位设备了 |
[20:13] | You should definitely see a doctor. | 你真应该去看医生了 |
[20:15] | – What? – Hm? | – 啥 – 嗯 |
[20:15] | Look, Sarge, I think everyone knows that | 警长 我想所有人都很清楚 |
[20:17] | I planted the idea in Jake’s head eight years ago. | 早在八年之前 我就在Jake的脑海中注入这个想法了 |
[20:22] | Oh, hi, I’m starting today. Detective Santiago. | 哦 你好 我是今天新来的 Santiago警探 |
[20:24] | Oh, Detective Peralta. Welcome aboard. | 噢 我是Peralta警探 欢迎 |
[20:27] | I’m hearing wedding bells. | 我听到婚礼的钟声了 |
[20:30] | Hi, Detective Boyle. | 你好 我是Boyle警探 |
[20:32] | That actually really slowed things down. | 你那一出说实话反而拖慢进度了 |
[20:33] | It took, like, four years for me to forget that memory. | 我花了差不多四年才把那段给忘掉 |
[20:35] | Yeah, I’m my own worst enemy. | 是啊 我最大的敌人就是自己 |
[20:36] | Look, no one gave me the idea. | 没人给我出这个点子 |
[20:38] | I decided to ask Amy to marry me all on my own on April 28th. | 我是在四月二十八日那天自己决定要跟Amy求婚的 |
[20:42] | There’s a typo in this crossword puzzle. | 这个填字游戏居然有错字 |
[20:49] | I don’t get it. Seems pretty normal. | 不懂 这事儿不是挺正常嘛 |
[20:50] | I don’t know what to tell you. That’s just when I knew. | 我也不知道怎么说 反正那会我就知道要跟她求婚 |
[20:53] | Romantic epiphanies are dope. | 爱情的顿悟好蠢啊 |
[20:54] | Thank you, Rosa. They are dope. | 谢啦 Rosa 是很蠢 |
[20:55] | Yes, dope. Congratulations. | 是啊 蠢 恭喜 |
[20:58] | I’m so happy you two are getting married. | 我为你们即将结婚感到高兴 |
[20:59] | – We’re getting married. – We’re getting married! | – 我们要结婚啦 – 我们要结婚啦 |
[21:02] | – And no one won the heist. – Captain! | – 抢夺战之夜没有赢家 – 警监 |
[21:04] | Get over it, ya jag! | 这事儿翻篇了 你个没眼力见的 |
[21:06] | Yeah, ya jag! | 没错 没眼力见 |