时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Peralta, there was a botched B & E | Peralta 刚发生了一起搞砸了的非法入室案 |
[00:02] | at a jewelry store on Atlantic | 地点在亚特兰大的一家珠宝店 |
[00:03] | that just turned into a hostage situation. | 案件刚刚升级为人质劫持事件 |
[00:05] | They want you to be the negotiator. | 他们想要你来做谈判员 |
[00:07] | Oh, my God, my prayers have finally been answered. | 我的天啊 上帝终于听见了我的祷告 |
[00:09] | You prayed for a hostage situation? | 你祈祷出现人质劫持事件吗 |
[00:10] | Yes, I did. Every single day. | 没错 每天都祈祷 |
[00:12] | I don’t understand. Why isn’t ESU handling this? | 我不懂了 为什么不让紧急特警小组解决 |
[00:14] | Apparently, the hostage-taker asked for Jake by name. | 那是因为挟持人质的人点名要Jake去谈判 |
[00:16] | Oh, yes, it’s getting even cooler. | 太棒了 越来越来酷了 |
[00:18] | Oh, man, I wonder who it is. Ooh! | 天啊 不知道是谁点了我的名 |
[00:20] | Maybe it’s the brother of someone I put away for life. | 可能是被我抓住判了无期的人的哥哥 |
[00:21] | Ooh! Or the identical twin of someone I put away for life. | 噢 或者是被我抓住判了无期的人的双胞胎 |
[00:24] | – Ooh! Or the fraternal twin of… – Jake! | – 噢 或者是异卵双胞胎 – Jake |
[00:25] | Just get down there! Take Diaz with you. | 赶紧给我出发 带上Diaz |
[00:27] | Yep. Yep, yep, yep. How do I look? | 好 好 好 我造型怎么样 |
[00:28] | It doesn’t matter. Let’s go negotiate! | 怎么样无所谓了 我们赶紧去谈判吧 |
[00:32] | Hey, everyone, I’m here. | 嘿 大家好 我来了 |
[00:34] | I’m Jake Peralta, the negotiator. | 我是Jake Peralta 谈判员 |
[00:37] | – Oh, so you’re Jake Peralta? – The negotiator, yes. | – 哦 你就是Jake Peralta – 谈判员 没错 |
[00:39] | – Who are you? – Dennis Kole, ESU. | – 你是哪位 – Dennis Kole 紧急特警小组 |
[00:41] | This was my crime scene before you bozos got here. | 你们这群呆头鹅来之前这是我的案发现场 |
[00:44] | Nice to meet you too, Dennis. | 我也很高兴认识你 Dennis |
[00:45] | I’ve spent ten years as a negotiator | 我已经做了10年的谈判员 |
[00:47] | and you just took my first hostage situation. | 你们一来就把我第一次人质挟持案抢走了 |
[00:49] | All I’ve done up till now is talk jumpers off of rooftops. | 到目前为止我只说服过跳楼的人从房顶上下来 |
[00:52] | But that must be satisfying in its own way, right? | 那肯定也是很有成就感的事啊 对吧 |
[00:54] | Yeah, really satisfying saving a crazy person’s life. | 嗯 救下一个疯子的命真的非常有成就感 |
[00:58] | Whatever. Here’s a little advice. | 随便吧 给你们点建议 |
[00:59] | – I don’t like you two. – Not so much advice | – 我不喜欢你俩 – 与其说是建议 |
[01:01] | as it is a hurtful statement based on limited interaction. | 还不如说是短暂交流之后非常伤人的话 |
[01:04] | He wants to talk to you. | 他想要和你谈 |
[01:06] | – Get the hell in there. – Ooh, it says “Negotiator” On it. | – 赶紧他妈的进去 – 噢 这上写着”谈判员” |
[01:12] | This is Jake Peralta. | 我是Jake Peralta |
[01:14] | I am unarmed | 我没带武器 |
[01:16] | and I’m approaching the building. | 我正在慢慢走近这座大楼 |
[01:28] | – You wanted to talk to me? – Keep those hands in the air. | – 你想跟我谈 – 把手举起来 |
[01:31] | And wave ’em like you just don’t care. | 然后满不在乎地挥起来 |
[01:33] | What? | 啥 |
[01:34] | I’m just messing with you, Peralta. | 我就是跟你闹着玩呢 Peralta |
[01:36] | Put your hands down, give me a hug, baby. | 把手放下 给我个拥抱 宝贝 |
[01:37] | Judy Judy! | |
[01:59] | Sergeant, | 警长 |
[01:59] | a member of the Commissioner selection committee | 一位来自警察局局长选拔委员会的成员 |
[02:02] | is coming in today to tour the precinct and do some interviews. | 今天会来参观一下分局并进行一些面谈 |
[02:04] | Would you mind speaking with her? | 你能不能接待她 |
[02:05] | Of course. Terry loves answering the hard questions. | 当然能 Terry最喜欢回答高难度问题 |
[02:08] | Oh, here she is. | 噢 她来了 |
[02:09] | I guess you don’t have time | 我猜你是没有时间 |
[02:10] | to take off those ridiculous suspenders. | 把你那可笑的裤带脱了吧 |
[02:11] | – What? – Hello, Miss Sumter. | – 什么 – 你好 Sumter小姐 |
[02:13] | Hello, Captain. | 你好 警监 |
[02:14] | I’m excited to speak to you subordinates | 很高兴可以和你的下属们谈话 |
[02:16] | and learn more about your management style. | 并了解一下你的管理风格 |
[02:18] | I thought you could talk to Sergeant Jeffords here. | 我认为你可以和这位Jeffords警长谈谈 |
[02:20] | Sergeant? Oh, um… | 警长 噢 |
[02:21] | I’d rather not talk to a supervisor. | 我不想和在领导岗位的人谈 |
[02:23] | I was hoping to interview one of your detectives. | 我其实更想和你的警探们聊聊 |
[02:25] | Perhaps, um… him? | 或许 和他 |
[02:28] | No! | 不 |
[02:29] | – Excuse me? – There was a wasp near me, | – 你说什么 – 刚刚我旁边有一只马蜂 |
[02:33] | which has since disappeared. | 但是现在已经不见了 |
[02:34] | You can interview Detective Hitchcock | 你可以和Hitchcock警探聊 |
[02:36] | and I am completely fine with that. | 我完全没有意见 |
[02:40] | I gotta admit, man. | 我得承认啊 兄弟 |
[02:42] | I thought you’d be happy to see me. | 我以为你见到我会很高兴 |
[02:43] | – Why you being so weird. – Oh, I don’t know. | – 你为什么怪怪的 – 哦 我也不知道 |
[02:45] | I didn’t sleep well last night, so I’m probably tired from that. | 我昨晚没睡好 可能是有点累了吧 |
[02:48] | Oh, and also, this is a hostage situation! | 哦 还有 这是个人质劫持事件 |
[02:50] | Wow! It’s like that. | 哇 这么快就提这个 |
[02:53] | Yes, it’s like that. What the hell? | 没错 就这么快 你搞什么鬼 |
[02:54] | – I thought you went straight? – I did. | – 我以为你从良了 – 我从了啊 |
[02:56] | I’m a high-end car broker now. | 我现在是高档汽车代理 |
[02:57] | I procure luxury vehicles for the rich and famous | 我替有钱有名的人买高档奢侈车 |
[03:00] | and I do it legally. | 是合法的买 |
[03:01] | Last week I dropped off a Bugatti | 我上周给<怪奇物语>里那个口齿不清的孩子 |
[03:02] | to the kid with the lisp from “Stranger Things.” | 送去了一辆布加迪 |
[03:04] | You met Dustin? Was he cool? | 你见过Dustin 他酷吗 |
[03:05] | Do him and the rest of the gang hang out in real life? | 他和剩下的那群小伙伴在现实生活里一起玩吗 |
[03:07] | You know what? No. We are not chatting right now. | 你知道吗 不 我们现在不是在聊天 |
[03:09] | You have three hostages. | 你挟持了三名人质 |
[03:10] | You mean Pam and the two Bobs? | 你说Pam和那两个Bob |
[03:11] | They not hostages. I prefer to call them | 他们不是人质 我更喜欢叫他们 |
[03:13] | “Collateral friendships.” | “抵押之友” |
[03:15] | I gave ’em each 500 bucks out of my own pocket. | 我出钱给了他们每人500美元 |
[03:16] | – Thanks again, Doug. – You the man, Doug. | – 谢啦 Doug – 你太棒了 Doug |
[03:19] | Actually, I’d rather still not be a hostage. | 其实 我还是不太想当人质 |
[03:21] | Pam hasn’t come around on me yet. | Pam还是没有对我改观 |
[03:22] | Tell her I’m a nice person, Jake. | Jake 你告诉她我是一个好人 |
[03:24] | I’m sorry. Officer, are you friends with this criminal? | 不好意思 警官 你和这个罪犯是朋友吗 |
[03:26] | – No, not really. – Absolutely, best friends. | – 不 并不是 – 必须是 最好的朋友 |
[03:28] | It’s a layered relationship, Pam. | Pam 这是一个很复杂的关系 |
[03:30] | – Best friends. – Judy, get over here. | – 最好的朋友 – Judy 你过来 |
[03:32] | – What is going on, man? – This isn’t my fault. | – 到底怎么回事 老兄 – 这不是我的错 |
[03:35] | Two years ago before I went straight, | 在我从良之前的前两年 |
[03:36] | I stole a car from a drug dealer. | 我从一个毒贩手里偷了一辆车 |
[03:37] | – Martin Halloway. – Oh, no, Judy, he’s a bad guy. | – Martin Halloway – 噢 不 Judy 他是个坏蛋 |
[03:40] | I know. When I realized it was his car, | 我知道 当我知道那是他的车的时候 |
[03:42] | I torched it along with the drugs that were in the trunk | 我已经把那辆车和在车里藏着的毒品一起烧了 |
[03:44] | that I didn’t know about. | 我也不知道车里有毒品 |
[03:45] | Oh, no, Judy. Trunk drugs? | 哦 不 Judy 藏在后备箱里的毒品 |
[03:46] | Millions of dollars of them. | 上百万美元的毒品 |
[03:48] | Halloway just found out it was me. | Halloway刚刚知道是我干的 |
[03:50] | Said I had to do a job for him to pay off my debt. | 他说我必须替他做件事来还债 |
[03:52] | But did you tell him you went straight? | 那你有没有告诉他你从良了 |
[03:53] | – Did you tell him about Dustin? – I did. | – 你有没有跟他说Dustin的事 – 我说了 |
[03:54] | He said he doesn’t watch “Stranger Things.” | 他说他不看<怪奇物语> |
[03:56] | – Oh, this guy is the worst. – I know. | – 哦 这个人简直坏透腔了 – 是不是吧 |
[03:58] | He said he’s gonna kill my mom if I don’t do this job. | 他说如果我不做的话就要把我妈妈杀了 |
[04:00] | He can’t do that. I love your mom. | 他不能这么做 我爱你妈妈 |
[04:02] | So do I. That’s why I’m here | 我也爱 所以我才来这 |
[04:03] | stealing this big ole bag of diamonds. | 偷这一大袋子的钻石 |
[04:05] | Jake, you know how dangerous this dude can be. | Jake 你知道这家伙有多危险 |
[04:07] | I need you to help me save my mama. | 我需要你的帮助来救我妈妈 |
[04:10] | – Help you how? – Easy. | – 怎么帮你 – 简单 |
[04:12] | I got a plan that’s good for everyone. | 我有一个对大家都有利的计划 |
[04:13] | All I need is for you to… | 我要你做的只是 |
[04:15] | Let him go so he can arrange a drop with Halloway. | 放他走 然后他就能给Halloway交货 |
[04:17] | We arrest Halloway, save Judy’s mom, | 我们逮捕Halloway 拯救Judy的妈妈 |
[04:19] | and Judy turns himself in, and why is that amazing, Rosa? | 然后Judy来自首 Rosa 你说这计划为什么这么好 |
[04:22] | – Halloway’s a huge crime boss. – And what else? | – 因为Halloway是犯罪老大 – 还有呢 |
[04:23] | NYPD’s been trying to get Halloway for years. | 纽约市警察局想抓Halloway好多年了 |
[04:25] | – And? – That’s it. | – 还有呢 – 没了 |
[04:26] | Yeah, it is. So, since we all agree, | 好吧 就这些 既然我们一致同意 |
[04:28] | I’ll go tell Judy that the plan is on. | 那我就去告诉Judy按照这个计划实施 |
[04:29] | We don’t all agree. He’s trapped and desperate. | 我们没一致同意 他是被逼得走投无路了 |
[04:32] | Everything he told you is a lie. | 他跟你说得一切都骗你的 |
[04:33] | – Why do you say he’s lying? – That’s all negotiating is. | – 你为什么说他在说谎 – 因为这就是谈判啊 |
[04:36] | Two liars lying to each other | 两个骗子互相向对方撒谎 |
[04:38] | until one liar stands too close to the window | 直到其中一个站得离窗口太近 |
[04:40] | and gets shot in the head. | 然后被爆头 |
[04:41] | That can’t be all negotiating is. | 谈判不可能只是你说的这些吧 |
[04:43] | It absolutely is. Now, get in there | 就是我说的这些 你现在赶紧进去 |
[04:45] | and coax him to a window. Snipers to one. | 把他哄到窗户边去 狙击手到一号位 |
[04:47] | The window plan is on. I repeat. | 窗户计划开始实施 我重复 |
[04:48] | – The window plan is on. – No, no, no, no, no! | – 窗户计划开始实施 – 不 不 不 不 不 |
[04:50] | Snipers to zero. Snipers take a nap. | 狙击手到零号位 狙击手先打个盹 |
[04:52] | The nap plan is on. It’s nap time, snipers. | 打盹计划开始 打盹时间到了 狙击手们 |
[04:55] | Amy, Gina, you came! | Amy 还有Gina 你们来了 |
[04:58] | You think I’d miss opening day of your food truck? | 你不会以为我们会错过你移动餐车的开业大吉吧 |
[04:59] | – I’m your biggest fan. – Also your biggest investor. | – 我是你最忠实的粉丝 – 也是你最大的投资商 |
[05:02] | She was freaking out she was gonna lose a ton of money. | 她刚刚怕损失一大笔钱害怕到抓狂 |
[05:04] | I told you that in confidence. | 我要你保密才告诉你的 |
[05:05] | We don’t have that kind of relationship. | 我们不是那种关系 |
[05:07] | Well, don’t worry. I’m feeling good. | 没事 不要担心 我感觉很好 |
[05:09] | “The One Thing” Truck is ready to serve. | “一道菜”餐车已经准备好要上了 |
[05:11] | – “The One Thing”? – Yeah. | – “一道菜” – 没错 |
[05:12] | We only serve one thing: | 我们只卖一道菜 |
[05:13] | the perfect meatball sandwich… | 完美的肉丸三明治 |
[05:15] | made exactly the way Nana Boyle used to. | 就像当初Boyle奶奶做得那种 |
[05:17] | I can’t believe this is finally happening. | 我不敢相信这一切终于要发生了 |
[05:22] | – Ahh! – Uh, Charles? | – 啊 – 呃 Charles |
[05:24] | Sorry, I’m a bit stressed. Jason and Jeff, | 抱歉我有点紧张 Jason和Jeff |
[05:26] | the guys I hired to work the truck, | 我雇来在车里干活的伙计 |
[05:28] | called in sick so I’m all alone. | 请病假了 所以就只有我一个了 |
[05:29] | What a fun opportunity. | 多么有趣的机会 |
[05:31] | Okay, Boyle, stop freaking out. | 好了 Boyle 别崩溃 |
[05:33] | I have the day off. I can step in and help. | 今天我休息 我可以插手帮忙 |
[05:35] | Yeah, me too. I’m not off, | 我也是 我倒不休 |
[05:36] | but I come and go as I please. | 可我来去随意 |
[05:38] | It’s part of my charm. I’m like an outdoor cat. | 这是我魅力的一部分 我就像只野猫 |
[05:41] | ESU won’t take your deal. They think you’re lying. | 紧急勤务小组不干 他们觉得你在撒谎 |
[05:44] | I’m not lying. I don’t wanna be a criminal. | 我没撒谎 我不想当罪犯 |
[05:46] | I love my life as a average citizen. | 我和普通市民一样热爱自己的生活 |
[05:48] | I voted for the first time this year. | 今年我还第一次投票了 |
[05:50] | – Ed Breakfast for school board. – Who? | – 为教育委员会投了”艾早餐” – 谁 |
[05:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:52] | He had a funny name. He deserves a shot. | 他名字很滑稽 值得试一试 |
[05:54] | That’s why I voted for Stacy Ladle. | 这就是为什么我投了”史黛勺” |
[05:55] | Anyway, I’m sorry, but they’re not cutting a deal. | 无论如何 抱歉 但他们没跟你达成协议 |
[05:57] | So that’s it? I gotta turn myself in and | 那就这样了吗 我要自首然后 |
[05:59] | – let Halloway kill my mama? – Actually… | – 让Halloway杀了我妈吗 – 其实 |
[06:02] | there might be another way to get this done. | 可能还有别的方法去干这事 |
[06:04] | I’ve taken your negotiator hostage. | 你的谈判员被我拿来当人质了 |
[06:06] | If you come in here, I will shoot him. | 你们要是过来 我就开枪射他 |
[06:08] | Just do whatever he says! My life is in his hands! | 就照他说的做吧 我的命在他手里啊 |
[06:13] | That was so much fun! | 这也太好玩了吧 |
[06:15] | Oh, man, you sounded really scary. | 兄弟 你刚听上去真吓人 |
[06:17] | No, no, it was all you. | 不不 都是因为你 |
[06:19] | The tremble in your voice sold it. | 你声音里的颤抖让他们信了 |
[06:20] | “Just do whatever he wants.” | “就照他说的做吧” |
[06:21] | I just made that up. | 那就是我现编的 |
[06:23] | Ah, I was so in the moment. | 我太沉浸在那一刻中了 |
[06:24] | Dude, seriously? You are a great hostage. | 兄弟 你真是个好人质 |
[06:26] | Oh, thanks, Judy. | 谢了 Judy |
[06:27] | You’re a great hostage taker. Whoop. | 你这个挟持人质者也做得很棒 |
[06:33] | Yes, sir. | 遵命啦长官 |
[06:37] | I can’t believe Peralta got taken hostage. | 我不敢相信Peralta被挟持成人质了 |
[06:39] | The good news is… | 好消息是 |
[06:42] | I’m the negotiator now. | 我现在是谈判员了 |
[06:43] | – Finally. – Congratulations. | – 终于 – 恭喜 |
[06:45] | I’ve been waiting for this moment for so long, | 这一刻我等了好久 |
[06:47] | – and… – I’m ready to negotiate. | – 而且 – 我准备好谈判了 |
[06:48] | But I’ll only talk to Rosa Diaz. | 但我只和Rosa Diaz说话 |
[06:51] | – That’s me, Dennis. – Oh, come on! | – 那是我 Dennis – 拜托 |
[06:54] | Okay, I think we’re ready for a practice sandwich. | 好了 我想我们准备好练习做三明治了 |
[06:57] | – Sounds good, boss. – Please call me “Chef.” | – 听着不错 头儿 – 请叫我主厨 |
[06:58] | That’s funny. | 真好笑 |
[07:01] | – Chef. – Thank you. | – 主厨 – 谢谢 |
[07:03] | Okay, see. The cut is a little slopey. | 看见了么 切口有点斜 |
[07:07] | I want you to cut it straight across. | 我想要你直直地切过去 |
[07:08] | No big deal. Again. | 没什么大不了 再来一次 |
[07:12] | Uhp, slopey. | 歪了 |
[07:13] | Don’t over think it. Again. | 别多想 再来 |
[07:17] | Now you’re not thinking enough. | 你现在又思考的不够了 |
[07:18] | Again. | 再来 |
[07:20] | Still slopey. Again. | 还是斜 再来 |
[07:22] | Again! | 再来 |
[07:23] | You know what? Why don’t we try this: | 这样吧 我们为何不试试这么做 |
[07:24] | Why don’t you just take that knife, | 你不如拿起刀 |
[07:25] | put it to my throat, and finish the job! | 放到我喉咙上把我搞定了吧 |
[07:27] | Do I look like Jake to you? | 你看我像Jake吗 |
[07:29] | – What? – Do I look like Jake to you? | – 啥 – 你看我像Jake吗 |
[07:30] | No, not at all. | 一点也不像 |
[07:31] | Then why are you trying to screw me? | 那你为什么想要搞我呢 |
[07:32] | – Oh, my God, Charles, what is going on with you? – It’s chef. | – 天啊 Charles 你什么毛病 – 叫我主厨 |
[07:36] | You’re not ready for this. Gina, you’re up. | 你还没准备好 Gina你上 |
[07:38] | Okay, but I’m not calling you chef, | 好 但我不可叫你主厨 |
[07:39] | – and you’re not yelling at me. – Mm-hmm. | – 你也别想吼我 – 嗯哼 |
[07:43] | – There you go. – Ah, thank you. | – 就这样 – 谢谢 |
[07:45] | No slope! A nice, straight cut! | 没歪 漂亮的笔直切口 |
[07:47] | Thank you. I felt good ’cause the knife… | 谢谢 我感觉很好因为这把刀 |
[07:49] | But you smushed the bread! | 但你压到面包了 |
[07:50] | It’s too smushy! | 它太湿软了 |
[07:53] | Again. | 再来 |
[07:58] | Rosa Rosa Rosa Rosa, Rosa, Rosa | |
[08:00] | Are you finally single? | 你终于单身了吗 |
[08:02] | – No. – I respect that. | – 不 – 我尊重这点 |
[08:04] | Now come on in. We gotta talk business. | 进来吧 我们谈谈正经事 |
[08:06] | It’s so good to see you. Bring it in. | 见到你真好 抱一个 |
[08:10] | Doug Judy, you’re under arrest. | Doug Judy 你被逮捕了 |
[08:11] | – Wait, Rosa, stop. – What’s going on? | – 等下 Rosa 停 – 怎么了 |
[08:13] | All right, look, | 好了听着 |
[08:13] | this is not really a hostage situation. | 这其实不是什么挟持人质的情形 |
[08:15] | I mean, Pam and the two Bobs | 我是说 Pam和这两位Bob |
[08:16] | are definitely being held against their will, | 绝对是被强行抓起来了 |
[08:17] | but not for much longer. | 但不会持续太久的 |
[08:18] | Jake is helping me take down Halloway. | Jake在帮我拿下Halloway |
[08:20] | We can’t do it without you. | 没你我们做不成 |
[08:21] | Seriously, man? This is like that story | 认真的吗 这就像是 |
[08:22] | my dad told me as a little kid. | 我爸爸在我小时候讲的故事 |
[08:24] | You’re the frog and he’s a scorpion. | 你就是那个青蛙 他是蝎子 |
[08:25] | You’re gonna help him across the river. | 你要帮他过河 |
[08:27] | And in the end, he’ll sting you, | 最后他会蛰你 |
[08:28] | and then you’ll both drown. | 然后你们全都淹死了 |
[08:30] | Wow, that’s dark. | 这还真是有够阴暗 |
[08:31] | My parents didn’t read to me at all. | 我父母根本不给我读书 |
[08:32] | I just watched cartoons till I fell asleep. | 我就看动画看到睡着 |
[08:34] | Do you think that our childhoods | 你觉得我们的童年 |
[08:35] | – shape the adults we become? – They do. | – 塑造了我们成年后的样子吗 – 是的 |
[08:37] | And cartoons shaped you into a naive little frog. | 动画片把你塑造成一个天真的小青蛙 |
[08:38] | Okay, first, little frogs are adorable, | 首先 小青蛙很萌 |
[08:40] | and second, he’s not that kind of scorpion anymore. | 其次 他不再是那种蝎子了 |
[08:42] | I’m a changed bug. | 我是个改变了的小虫 |
[08:43] | Actually, scorpions are arthropods. | 实际上蝎子是节肢动物 |
[08:44] | Amy made me watch a documentary. | Amy逼我看了个纪录片 |
[08:46] | Look, I know he used to be a criminal | 听着 我知道他过去曾是罪犯 |
[08:47] | and he’s fooled me in the past, | 而且还骗过我 |
[08:48] | and he is currently engaged in criminal activity. | 而且现在也从事犯罪活动 |
[08:50] | Innocent until proved guilty. | 要做无罪推定啊 |
[08:51] | But I am doing it. | 但我确实在犯罪 |
[08:52] | Rosa, his mother is in danger | Rosa 他妈妈处在危险之中 |
[08:54] | and we have to help her. | 我们得去帮她 |
[08:55] | Plus, he agreed to turn himself in | 另外 他同意这一切结束后 |
[08:57] | when this is all over. | 就去自首 |
[08:57] | – Right, Judy? – I promise. | – 是吧 Judy – 我保证 |
[09:00] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:02] | What do you need from me? | 你需要我做什么 |
[09:03] | We have an airtight plan. | 我们有一套无懈可击的方案 |
[09:05] | All we demand is pizza. | 我们只需要披萨 |
[09:06] | Hitchcock, there’s a woman here interviewing detectives | Hitchcock 这里有位女士在采访警探 |
[09:09] | as a part of the Commissioner selection process. | 这是局长选拔过程中的一部分 |
[09:11] | All right, I’ll go hide in the janitor’s closet | 好 我去藏到清洁工具间里 |
[09:13] | until this is all over. Thanks for the heads up. | 直到结束 谢谢警告 |
[09:15] | No, it’s too late for that. | 不 这么做太迟了 |
[09:16] | She wants to talk to you. | 她想和你说话 |
[09:17] | What? No! How could you let this happen? | 啥 不行 你怎么能让这种事发生 |
[09:19] | – I’m nuts! – Hey, calm down, man. | – 我可是疯的啊 – 冷静 伙计 |
[09:21] | We just took her on a tour of the precinct | 我们刚带她巡游了下警区 |
[09:23] | and now she’s at lunch. That means we have one hour | 现在她在吃午饭 意味着我们有一个小时 |
[09:26] | to teach you how to behave like a human. | 来教你如何表现得像个人 |
[09:28] | Oh, I see. | 我明白了 |
[09:30] | You’re gonna “My Bare Lady” Me. | 你们要让我<窈窕裸女>一把 |
[09:31] | “My Bare Lady”? | <窈窕裸女> |
[09:33] | I’m assuming it’s a “My Fair Lady” porn parody. | 我猜是拙劣模仿<窈窕淑女>的黄片 |
[09:36] | Oh, my. We’ve got our work cutout for us. | 天啊 这活儿真是给我们分好了 |
[09:39] | Here’s our list of words to avoid: | 这是避免词汇列表 |
[09:41] | Chick, foxy, Jew, throb. | 小妞 狐狸精 犹太 硬了 |
[09:43] | Is grundle on the table? | 会阴能公开说吗 |
[09:45] | No, it’s not on the table. | 不 当然不能说了 |
[09:47] | Practice introducing yourself. | 练习下自我介绍 |
[09:48] | Hello, I’m Detective Michael Hitchcock. | 你好 我是Michael Hitchcock警探 |
[09:51] | Nice job. | 干得好 |
[09:52] | – But why are your hands so wet? – Trick question. | – 但为什么你的手那么湿 – 圈套题 |
[09:55] | The answer’s disgusting, so I shouldn’t tell her. | 答案很恶心 所以我不该告诉她 |
[09:57] | Just don’t have wet hands, man. | 就别把手弄湿啊 兄弟 |
[10:00] | Hitchcock, come out. | Hitchcock 出来 |
[10:01] | It’s time. | 时间到了 |
[10:05] | You look incredible. | 你看上去太棒了 |
[10:08] | You bet I do. | 那是当然 |
[10:09] | These pants really flatter my dong. | 这裤子真的让朕屌看起来很不错 |
[10:11] | What? Dong wasn’t on the list. | 怎么了 屌又不在列表上 |
[10:14] | I cannot believe I didn’t know | 我不敢相信自己不知道 |
[10:16] | you and Amy were getting married. | 你和Amy就要结婚了 |
[10:17] | Yeah, well, you’re not exactly an easy person to find. | 你也不太算是个容易找到的人 |
[10:19] | Right, right, right. | 也是也是 |
[10:20] | I am elusive as hell. | 我可难以捉摸了 |
[10:21] | So, is there a La Creuset pot on your registry, by chance? | 那么 你们礼物登记表上会碰巧有酷彩的锅吗 |
[10:26] | Of course. You can cook and serve in them. | 当然 你可以用它来做饭上菜 |
[10:28] | And it looks amazing on your shelf. | 在架子上放着也美极了 |
[10:30] | What’s your color of preference? | 你喜欢哪种颜色 |
[10:32] | French grey or mineral blue? | 浅灰还是矿蓝 |
[10:33] | Oh, you really do know your Le Creuset. | 你真的很了解酷彩啊 |
[10:35] | French grey. | 浅灰 |
[10:37] | Mineral Blue makes me want to barf. | 矿蓝色让我想吐 |
[10:38] | Consider it gifted. | 就当我送你了 |
[10:39] | Also, it would me my honor, to sing at your wedding. | 此外 如果能在你的婚礼上献唱 那会是我的荣幸 |
[10:42] | Yeah, I don’t think that’s gonna be possible. | 我觉得 那个不太可能吧 |
[10:44] | Oh, I get it. | 我知道了 |
[10:45] | You’re afraid when I open my mouth. | 你是害怕我一张嘴 |
[10:46] | Everyone’s gonna start smushing on sight. | 大家就会马上亲热起来 |
[10:48] | No, I more meant that your probably still gonna be in jail. | 不 我是说你可能那时还在监狱里 |
[10:50] | Damn, that’s right. I almost forgot. Tell you what. | 该死 说得对 我都忘了这茬 跟你说 |
[10:52] | I’ll record you some songs. | 我会给你录几首歌 |
[10:54] | “Kiss From a Rose” Really exploits my range. | <玫瑰一吻>真的拓展了我的音域 |
[10:56] | We have your food. | 我们拿到食物了 |
[10:58] | Why are we sending him in? One of my men should do it. | 为什么要让他去 应该让我的某个手下去 |
[11:01] | It would take two of your people three trips each | 那得需要两个人 每个人跑三趟 |
[11:03] | to hold this much food. My guy’s a pro. | 才能拿得了这么多吃的 我的人是专业水准的 |
[11:05] | I’ve been carrying takeout since before you were born, son. | 你还没出生的时候我就开始拿外卖了 小子 |
[11:07] | Fine, but I wanna know what’s going on in there. | 行吧 但我要知道里面发生了什么 |
[11:10] | We’re putting a camera on him. | 我们要给他装个摄像头 |
[11:14] | You’re on camera. No audio. | 他们在录像 没有声音 |
[11:16] | Thought so. That’s why I’m tied up. | 猜到了 所以我才是被绑着的 |
[11:18] | Scully, where the pepper flakes? | Scully 辣椒片呢 |
[11:19] | Will you calm down? The food’s a diversion. | 你能冷静一点吗 吃的只是用来转移注意的 |
[11:21] | Although, Scully, it is crazy | 不过 Scully 你真是疯了 |
[11:23] | that you forgot the pepper flakes. | 居然忘了拿辣椒片 |
[11:24] | Anyways, you know what to do now. | 不过反正你知道现在该怎么做 |
[11:25] | What I do best. Turn my heart off. | 我的拿手绝活 心脏骤停 |
[11:31] | – What just happened? – Looks like Scully collapsed. | – 刚刚发生了什么 -好像Scully晕倒了 |
[11:34] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[11:35] | Your man just had a heart attack! | 你们的人刚刚心脏病发作 |
[11:36] | Send an ambulance! | 快叫救护车 |
[11:38] | We’re coming out. | 我们要出来了 |
[11:42] | Something doesn’t feel right. | 有点不对劲 |
[11:43] | Why is there a sheet over his head? | 他头上为什么蒙着被单 |
[11:45] | Because that’s not our guy. | 因为那不是我们的人 |
[11:46] | – Judy’s trying to escape. – There’s no way he could… | – Judy正企图逃跑 – 他绝不可能 |
[11:48] | All units move on the ambulance now! | 现在所有单位向救护车围拢 |
[11:50] | – All units… – Move, move, move! | – 全体单位 – 快 快 快 |
[11:51] | Nice try, Judy. | 想得美 Judy |
[11:54] | – Hi, there. – Nice work, Dennis, | – 你好啊 – 干得好 Dennis |
[11:56] | you just caught a man having a medical emergency. | 你刚刚抓到一个正在发生紧急医疗事故的人 |
[11:58] | Why was there a sheet over his head? | 为什么他头上要盖着被单 |
[12:00] | – Couldn’t find his pulse. – Yeah, it’s super weak. | – 刚找不着他的脉搏 – 是啊 很微弱的 |
[12:02] | We got movement. Hostages are coming out. | 有动静 人质们正在往外走 |
[12:05] | Hostages are coming out! | 人质们正在往外走 |
[12:06] | What the hell is going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[12:07] | Does anyone have eyes on Judy? | 有人看到Judy了吗 |
[12:09] | Where is Doug Judy? | Doug Judy去哪儿了 |
[12:11] | So glad Scully put the uniforms in with the pizza. | Scully把制服和披萨一起运进来真是太好了 |
[12:13] | I keep finding hidden pepperonis. | 我总是从口袋里翻出隐藏的意大利辣香肠 |
[12:15] | Oh, man, all I got was a pocket full of lettuce. | 老兄 我就只有一口袋的生菜 |
[12:17] | Jake, I got you. | Jake 你有我呢 |
[12:19] | Ooh, a garlic knot. | 哦 大蒜结呢 |
[12:21] | Okay, let’s ride. | 好了 我们出发吧 |
[12:24] | I know the owner. He’d never turn me in. | 我认识这儿的老板 他从来没有举报过我 |
[12:26] | Yeah, I have the exact same relationship with the guy | 我懂 在我和那家我深爱的激光枪战店的老板之间 |
[12:28] | who runs the laser tag place I love. | 也有着同样的关系 |
[12:29] | I mean, gun range. | 啊不是打枪场老板 |
[12:30] | Peralta, who you out here stuntin’ for, huh? | Peralta 你在这儿得瑟给谁看呢 |
[12:33] | I love laser-T. We gotta go sometime, man. | 我爱死激光枪战了 我们哪天一定得去 老兄 |
[12:36] | I was hoping you’d say that. | 我就盼着你这样说呢 |
[12:37] | – I wasn’t stunting. – A little bit. | – 我刚刚没得瑟 – 有那么一点 |
[12:39] | – A little stunting. – You stunted. | – 一点点得瑟 – 你就是得瑟了 |
[12:40] | A little bit. All right, let’s text Halloway | 只有一点 好了 我们给Halloway发信息吧 |
[12:42] | – and set up the drop. – Okay, yeah. | – 安排一下交货 – 好啊 来吧 |
[12:44] | Got the diamonds. Let’s meet. | 拿到钻石了 我们见面吧 |
[12:47] | Done. | 好了 |
[12:48] | Okay, now we wait. | 好了 现在我们就等着吧 |
[12:49] | Now we wait. | 现在我们等着 |
[13:00] | Kind of weird, sitting silently in a private karaoke room, | 有点奇怪啊 这么安静地坐在一个卡拉OK包间里 |
[13:04] | not singing. | 却不唱歌 |
[13:05] | Yeah, but we’re on a mission, | 是啊 但我们有任务在身 |
[13:06] | so, you know, gotta stay focused. | 所以 你知道的 要保持注意力集中 |
[13:07] | True, true, true, true, true, true. | 是啊 是啊 是啊 是啊 是啊 是啊 |
[13:11] | *So I wake in the morning* | *在黎明中醒来* |
[13:13] | *And I step outside* | *我迈出屋外* |
[13:14] | *And I take a deep breath* | *我深吸口气* |
[13:16] | *And I get real high* | *情绪高涨* |
[13:18] | *And I scream at the top of my lungs* | *然后我大声呼喊着* |
[13:21] | *What’s going on?* | *这世界怎么了* |
[13:23] | Uh-oh. | 等下 |
[13:25] | – Halloway. – Yeah. | – 是Halloway – 好的 |
[13:26] | The drop is set for 5:00 P.M. | 交货时间定在下午五点 |
[13:28] | – Let’s do this. – Totally. | – 让我们把这件事儿解决了吧 – 那是肯定的 |
[13:30] | Although… that is an hour and a half from now. | 不过 到那时候还得一个半小时呢 |
[13:33] | And the drop point is actually pretty close to here. | 而且交货地点距离这儿还挺近的 |
[13:35] | So… | 那么 |
[13:37] | *And I said hey yeah, yeah, yeah* | *我大喊 嘿耶耶耶* |
[13:42] | Order up, chef. | 上菜了 主厨 |
[13:44] | What is this? Why are you making | 这是什么 你为什么要 |
[13:46] | – six sandwiches at once? – It’s more efficient. | – 同时做六个三明治 – 这样效率更高 |
[13:48] | Now we’re ready for the next five customers. | 现在我们准备好招待接下来的五个客人了 |
[13:49] | Who gives a hump about efficiency? | 谁他妈关心效率啊 |
[13:51] | The perfect meatball sandwich | 完美的肉丸三明治 |
[13:53] | is sauced exactly 70 seconds before being served | 得在上菜前不多不少70秒的时候淋上酱汁 |
[13:56] | to maintain bread integrity. | 这样才能保证面包完完整整 |
[13:57] | So sandwich number one will be fine, | 所以一号三明治没什么问题 |
[14:00] | but sandwich number six will be a soggy turd. | 但六号三明治就会变成一坨湿软的狗屎 |
[14:02] | Change in menu. We’re serving soggy turds now! | 菜单更新了 我们现在改卖湿软的狗屎了 |
[14:06] | – Get ’em while they’re wet. – Okay, I quit. | – 趁他们还湿着快来买吧 – 够了 我不干了 |
[14:08] | Me too. You’re insane. | 我也是 你脑子不正常 |
[14:09] | Fine, quit just like Jeff and Jason did. | 行啊 放弃吧 就像Jeff和Jason一样 |
[14:12] | You told us they got sick. | 你跟我们说他们生病(厌倦)了 |
[14:13] | They got sick of hard work just like you two! | 他们是厌倦了辛勤工作 就跟你俩一样 |
[14:16] | Get out! You’ll never cook in this town again! | 滚出去吧 你们再也不可能在这个镇上做菜了 |
[14:18] | – We’re not chefs! – And you never will be. | – 我们又不是厨子 – 你们也永远成不了厨子 |
[14:21] | Is Hitchcock doing okay? | Hitchcock表现还好吗 |
[14:23] | I think so. Wait. | 我觉得还行吧 慢着 |
[14:25] | He’s bringing his hand to his face. | 他正在把手往脸上伸 |
[14:27] | Don’t pick your teeth. Don’t pick your nose. | 别剔你的牙 也别挖鼻孔 |
[14:30] | Oh, dear, he’s going to lick something off his fingers. | 天哪 他要舔掉手指上的什么东西了 |
[14:33] | Oh, no, he’s stroking his chin. | 不 他在轻抚自己的下巴 |
[14:35] | As if in thought. | 就像在沉思一样 |
[14:37] | Not as if. | 不是就像 |
[14:38] | He is in thought. | 他真的在沉思 |
[14:40] | Oop, they’re looking at us. Act natural. | 他们看过来了 表现正常一点 |
[14:42] | – Spreadsheet, spreadsheet. – Crime, crime. | – 电子表格 电子表格 – 犯罪活动 犯罪活动 |
[14:44] | – Precinct, precinct. – Yeah. | – 警察分局 警察分局 – 就这样 |
[14:46] | We swept the area. | 我们搜索了这片区域 |
[14:47] | No sign of Doug Judy or Peralta. | 没有发现Doug Judy或者Peralta的踪影 |
[14:49] | I can’t believe that idiot thought | 我不敢相信那个蠢蛋觉得 |
[14:51] | he could just waltz in here and do my job. | 他可以大摇大摆地到这来做我的工作 |
[14:53] | It’s hard to be a negotiator! | 当一个谈判员很难的 |
[14:55] | My first 50 jumpers, 49 died. | 我谈过的前50个跳楼者里 49个都死了 |
[14:58] | You only talked down one person? | 你只成功劝下来一个人吗 |
[14:59] | No, he jumped too, | 不 他也往下跳了 |
[15:00] | but he landed on this woman who broke his fall. | 但他落在了一个女人身上 打断了他的下落轨迹 |
[15:02] | She died, but you can’t count that against me. | 那个女的死了 但你不能用这个针对我 |
[15:04] | – I definitely can. – Yeah, well, save it. | – 我当然可以 – 是吗 好吧 省省吧 |
[15:06] | Peralta’s the one who got himself taken hostage. | Peralta才是被当成人质扣押的那个 |
[15:08] | I don’t think he was a hostage. | 我不觉得他是人质 |
[15:10] | He’s pretty good friends with that Doug guy. | 他跟那个叫Doug的是很好的朋友 |
[15:12] | What? | 什么 |
[15:13] | Diaz, what the hell is going on? | Diaz 这到底是怎么回事 |
[15:15] | First, a jeweler will come out and inspect the diamonds. | 首先 一个珠宝商会出来检验钻石 |
[15:17] | Then, when he gives the okay, | 他说没问题的话 |
[15:19] | Halloway will come and get them. | Halloway就会出来拿钻石 |
[15:20] | And then I’ll take him down. | 然后我就会将他拿下 |
[15:22] | All right, that’s the signal. Here we go. | 好了 那就是信号 我们开始吧 |
[15:28] | What’s up, dude? | 你好啊 老兄 |
[15:33] | Anybody ever tell you, | 有没有人跟你说过 |
[15:34] | you look like the most interesting man in the world? | 你看起来像这世界上最有趣的人 |
[15:37] | You get that a lot? | 经常有人这样说吧 |
[15:39] | Jeez, I get it. We’re not friends. | 天哪 我懂了 我们不是朋友 |
[15:42] | I’ll find another bocce ball partner. | 我会找别人跟我一起玩地掷球的 |
[15:44] | There he is. Halloway, it’s your day. | 他来了 Halloway 今天是你的大日子 |
[15:47] | What’s up, Mr. Halloway. How you doing? | 你好啊 Halloway先生 今天过得咋样 |
[15:48] | Shut up. Give me the diamonds. | 闭嘴 把钻石给我 |
[15:50] | Man, I guess the no-small-talk policy | 老兄 我看这”禁止闲聊”的政策 |
[15:52] | – starts at the top. – Come on, come on, come on. | – 是从领导层做起啊 – 快点 快啊 快啊 |
[15:55] | – Peralta! – No, no, no, not now. | – Peralta – 不 不 不 别是现在啊 |
[15:57] | I tracked your phone, idiot. | 我追踪了你的手机 笨蛋 |
[15:58] | Judy wasn’t lying. | Judy没有撒谎 |
[15:59] | That’s Halloway. We gotta arrest him. | 那就是Halloway 我们得抓住他 |
[16:01] | – Jake, he’s running. – Come on, man. | – Jake 他要跑了 – 快点啊 老兄 |
[16:02] | Only if I get the collar and 100% of the credit. | 除非我能亲自逮捕他 并且拿到所有的功劳 |
[16:04] | Are you negotiating right now? | 你现在是在谈判吗 |
[16:06] | Always. | 一向如此 |
[16:07] | Okay, that was actually a really cool thing to say. | 好吧 这的确是一句很酷的话 |
[16:09] | All right, let’s do it. Judy, stay here. | 好吧 我们行动吧 Judy 待在这里 |
[16:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:13] | Stop! | 站住 |
[16:17] | Sorry I ran out on you at the jewelry store. | 抱歉我在珠宝店在你眼皮底下跑了 |
[16:19] | I just couldn’t let this guys get away. | 我就是不能让他逃脱法网 |
[16:20] | Look, man, I’m fine with it. | 听着伙计 我不介意 |
[16:22] | Arresting Halloway’s gonna get me a promotion, | 逮捕Halloway的功劳可以让我升职 |
[16:24] | and at the end of the day, that’s what this is all about. | 话说到底 也就只有这件事真的重要 |
[16:26] | Right, well, that and getting a major drug lord off the streets. | 好吧 这会让街头少一个毒品大枭 |
[16:29] | Let me give you some advice. I don’t care about that. | 让我给你点建议 我并不在乎这点 |
[16:31] | You know, you should really look up the word advice. | 你知道吗 你真的应该去查查字典中”建议”的意思了 |
[16:33] | I think you might be surprised what you see. | 我觉得你也许会惊讶于你所看到的内容 |
[16:34] | All right, let’s bring in Doug Judy. | 好了 让我们把Doug Judy也抓起来 |
[16:36] | Oh, no! | 哦 不 |
[16:38] | Where is he? Doug? | 他在哪里啊 Doug |
[16:39] | Don’t worry. We’ll get him. | 别担心 我们会找到他的 |
[16:41] | At least we have Halloway and the diamonds. | 至少我们手里有Halloway和钻石 |
[16:42] | – Doug! – Wait, why are you still calling for him? | – Doug – 等等 你为什么还在叫他 |
[16:44] | Doug Doug! | |
[16:45] | Oh, my God, he has the diamonds, doesn’t he? | 哦 我的天呐 他拿着钻石 对吧 |
[16:48] | Doug Doug! | |
[16:52] | I’m sure Judy didn’t run off with the diamonds. | 我肯定Judy没有带着钻石跑了 |
[16:54] | I bet he’s looking for us right now. | 我打赌他现在正在找我们呢 |
[16:56] | You know what, I bet he’s worried that we’re in trouble. | 你知道吗 我打赌他在担心我们陷入了麻烦 |
[16:57] | I’ll just call him and put his mind at ease. | 我去给他打个电话 安安他的心 |
[16:59] | Dude, he’s already gone. He’s not picking up. | 伙计 他已经走了 他不会接电话的 |
[17:01] | – What’s up, Peralta. – Ha! | – 怎么了 Peralta – 哈 |
[17:03] | He did pick up. In your… | 他的确有接电话 没想到 |
[17:04] | – This is good-bye forever. – No! | – 这是永别了 – 不 |
[17:06] | Ugh, I can’t believe you deceived me. | 唉 我不敢相信你骗了我 |
[17:09] | I can’t believe you used my love for your mother against me. | 我不敢相信你利用了我对你母亲的爱来对付我 |
[17:11] | I love that you love her. | 我就是喜欢你爱她这一点 |
[17:12] | Of course I do. She’s a living saint. | 我当然爱她了 她就是一个活着的圣人 |
[17:14] | Amen. Look, I wasn’t lying though. | 诚愿如此 听着 我没有说谎 |
[17:16] | Halloway was gonna hurt her and you saved her life, | Halloway想要伤害她 然后你拯救了她的性命 |
[17:18] | but then I was all alone with the diamonds, | 但之后我就一个人拿着这些钻石了 |
[17:19] | next thing I know, I’m hot wiring a car and driving away. | 回过神来 我就已经在打火偷车远走高飞了 |
[17:21] | Oh, but I thought you liked being a good citizen? | 哦 我原本以为你喜欢当一个好市民 |
[17:24] | You voted Ed Breakfast for school board. | 你投票让”艾早餐”加入学校董事会 |
[17:25] | And he immediately had a sex scandal. | 然后他立马陷入了性丑闻 |
[17:28] | – It was very disillusioning. – For sure. | – 这真的让人幻想破灭 – 当然了 |
[17:29] | Our democracy is crumbling. But what about your job? | 我们的民主制度正在分崩离析 但是你的工作呢 |
[17:32] | What about Dustin from “Stranger Things”? | 那<怪奇物语>中的那个Dustion呢 |
[17:33] | Famous kids are monsters. | 有名的小孩就是怪物 |
[17:34] | You do not wanna meet Young Sheldon. | 你不会想要遇见<小谢尔顿>的男主的 |
[17:36] | Really? Ah, that’s disappointing. | 真的吗 唉 这真是让人失望 |
[17:37] | He was so good in “Big Little Lies.” | 他在<小谎大事>里演得真好 |
[17:39] | Wait, no, we are not talking about this right now! | 等等 不 我们现在不是要说这个 |
[17:41] | They could take my badge, Judy! | 他们会没收我的警徽的 Judy |
[17:42] | I guess Rosa was right. I’m scorpion. | 我猜Rosa说得对 我是毒蝎 |
[17:45] | Scorpion’s gonna scorp. | 毒蝎就是要蜇人的 |
[17:46] | I’m sorry I can’t be the man you want me to be. | 我很抱歉成不了你希望中的样子 |
[17:48] | Damn it, stop being so romantic. | 妈的 不要搞这么浪漫 |
[17:50] | Now turn around and come back to me, you fool? | 现在掉头给我回来 你个傻瓜 |
[17:52] | Hello? Hello? | 喂 喂 |
[17:54] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[17:55] | He broke my heart. | 他让我心碎了 |
[17:58] | Now’s the time where you tell me everything’s gonna be okay. | 现在是你该和我说一切都会变好的时候了 |
[18:00] | – Everything’s gonna be okay. – You don’t know that, Rosa! | – 一切都会变好的 – 你不懂 Rosa |
[18:03] | Ah, Hitchcock, I just got off the phone with Anne Sumter. | 啊 Hichcock 我刚和Anne Sumter打完电话 |
[18:06] | She said you really helped my candidacy. | 她说你在我的竞选上助益良多 |
[18:08] | – Oh, it’s my pleasure, sir. – You were so professional. | – 哦 这是我的荣幸 长官 – 你太专业了 |
[18:10] | I know. I didn’t even fart once. | 我知道 我甚至连个屁都没放过一次 |
[18:12] | You’re right. I can hold it. | 你说得对 我能搞定这事 |
[18:14] | You know, if you can change for an interview, | 你知道 如果你能在一次采访中改变自己 |
[18:16] | – you can change for good. – Nah, too much work. | – 你也能在今后的一生中也如此改变 – 不 这有太多要做了 |
[18:18] | But that’s not how “My Fair Lady” Ends. | 但是<窈窕淑女>不是这么结尾的 |
[18:21] | Eliza Doolittle doesn’t go back to her old life. | Eliza Doolittle没有回到她的旧生活 |
[18:23] | She falls in love with Henry Higgins. | 她和Henry Higgins落入爱河 |
[18:25] | Well, “My Bare Lady,” Is a little different. | 好吧 <窈窕裸女>有一点不同 |
[18:27] | It’s not Eliza Doolittle and Henry Higgins. | 这不是Eliza Doolittle和Henry Higgins的故事 |
[18:29] | It’s Eliza DooEverybody and Leroy Pipe. | 这是Eliza DooEverybody(谁都上)和Leroy Pipe(大屌)的故事 |
[18:32] | And in the end, they rub… | 在结尾 他们涂了 |
[18:33] | Nope. We don’t need a recap. | 不 我们不需要回顾这一段了 |
[18:35] | – Thank you for your help today. – Anytime, Captain. | – 谢谢你今天的帮助 – 随时候命 警监 |
[18:39] | Hey, guys. Uh, can we talk? | 嘿 伙计们 呃 我们能聊聊吗 |
[18:41] | Let me guess, you got overwhelmed | 让我猜猜 你被制作三明治的需求拖垮了 |
[18:43] | and had to use our six-sandwich technique. | 然后不得不用上了我们的六线开工技术 |
[18:44] | No, my one at a time system worked perfectly. | 不 我的单线程工作系统运作完美 |
[18:46] | – Oh. – It’s just, | – 哦 – 只是 |
[18:47] | making Nana Boyle’s meatball recipe | 制作Boyle奶奶烹饪秘诀的肉球 |
[18:50] | got me thinking a lot about her… | 让我想到了关于她的很多东西 |
[18:52] | And let me guess, you realized she’d be ashamed of how you acted? | 让我猜猜 你意识到了你的行为会让她蒙羞吗 |
[18:55] | No, Nana Boyle was a monster. | 不 Boyle祖奶奶是个怪物 |
[18:56] | She once yelled at me so loud, I fainted. | 她有一次对我吼得太大声 把我吓晕了 |
[18:58] | She was a hateful witch. | 她是个十分讨厌的女巫 |
[18:59] | – She died with no friends. – And let me guess, | – 她死时孑然一身 – 让我猜猜 |
[19:01] | you realized you were acting just like her | 你意识到了你的所作所为和她一模一样 |
[19:03] | and you felt terrible. | 然后你感觉很糟糕 |
[19:04] | – Yes. – You see, Amy? | – 没错 – 看到了吗 Amy |
[19:05] | You don’t do “And let me guess” | 你不要搞”让我猜猜”这套 |
[19:07] | until you’re sure you’re right. | 除非你确定你猜的是对的 |
[19:09] | Can you guys forgive me? Please? | 你们能原谅我吗 求你们了 |
[19:11] | Of course, Charles. | 当然 Charles |
[19:12] | But we will never work for you again. | 但我们永远也不会为你工作了 |
[19:14] | Yeah, that’s a smart move. It’s like Jekyll and Hyde. | 没错 这是个聪明的决定 这就像是杰基尔与海德 |
[19:16] | I can’t control when Nana comes out. | 在我的奶奶人格出现的时候 我不能控制我自己 |
[19:18] | Just got off the phone with the brass. | 刚和上面通过电话 |
[19:19] | It doesn’t look good. | 看起来不太妙 |
[19:20] | They’re still trying to decide on a punishment for your actions. | 由于你的所作所为 他们还在考虑给你多大的处罚尺度 |
[19:22] | Well, did you tell them | 好吧 你有告诉他们 |
[19:23] | I feel so bad I have a tummy ache? | 我感觉非常不好 我胃疼吗 |
[19:25] | I did. They were unaffected. | 我有 他们没有被打动 |
[19:26] | They said they could have justified your tactics | 他们说他们本可以将你的所作所为正当化 |
[19:28] | if you’d come away with Halloway and the diamonds, | 如果你带着Halloway和钻石回来 |
[19:30] | but as things stand, there are no diamonds. | 然而现在 没有钻石 |
[19:32] | Well, there are some diamonds. | 好吧 还是有一些钻石的 |
[19:33] | You know, the tops of engagement rings, | 你知道的 在订婚戒指的顶上啊 |
[19:35] | diamond mines, but, yes, I see what you’re saying | 钻石矿啊 但是 没错 我知道你在说什么 |
[19:37] | in regards to these diamonds and it ruining my career. | 你指的这些钻石 它将要毁了我的职业生涯 |
[19:39] | You’re looking at a suspension, maybe worse. | 你将会被停职 或者更甚 |
[19:41] | Unless you can track down Doug Judy | 除非你能抓住Doug Judy |
[19:42] | – and recover those diamonds. – Can they wait 12 months? | – 并且回收这些钻石 – 他们能等12个月吗 |
[19:45] | I usually run into him about once a year. | 我总是差不多一年偶遇他一次 |
[19:47] | Wait a minute. What have we here? | 等等 这是什么 |
[19:50] | I’ve got this coupon for a private room. | 我用这赠券要一间包间 |
[19:54] | Yes. Right this way. | 好的 这边走 |
[19:57] | We already have a song cued up for you. | 我们已经有一首歌给你放好了 |
[20:00] | Judy Judy. | |
[20:02] | What’s up, Peralta? Thank you so much for coming. | 怎么了 Peralta 感谢你能来 |
[20:05] | Look, I thought about it and I did you dirty. | 听着 我好好的想过了 而且我这次做得太卑鄙了 |
[20:08] | I never meant to cause you any trouble. | 我从未想要给你带来任何麻烦 |
[20:10] | Yeah, well, you caused me a lot. | 嗯 好吧 你给我带来了很多 |
[20:12] | You’re talking to a pre-recorded video, | 你在对着一个已经录好的视频对话 |
[20:13] | but it’s cool. I know what you’re saying. | 但没关系 我知道你在说什么 |
[20:15] | – I hear you in my heart. – What am I doing here? | – 我能在心里听见你说话 – 我到底在这里干什么呀 |
[20:17] | I feel the same way. You my best friend too. | 我也感同身受 你也是我的最好的朋友 |
[20:20] | Look, I’m not coming back. | 听着 我不会回来了 |
[20:22] | I started a new life here in San Diego. | 我在圣地亚哥这里开始了一段新生活 |
[20:23] | Stupid telling me where you are. | 愚蠢的告诉了我你在哪里 |
[20:25] | Come on, man, I ain’t in no damn San Diego. | 得了吧 伙计 我他妈当然不在圣地亚哥了 |
[20:27] | Everybody knows that place sucks! | 所有人都知道那地方烂透了 |
[20:29] | Here’s what I wanna say, though: | 但这是我想说的 |
[20:30] | I’m sorry I won’t be at your wedding. | 我很抱歉我不会出席你的婚礼了 |
[20:32] | But I did record you a CD of original smush jams | 但是我的确有给你录了一份CD 里面曲目都是原创深情好歌 |
[20:37] | that will consummate the marriage. | 那会让婚礼圆满的 |
[20:39] | It’s on the table next to you | 它就在你旁边的桌上 |
[20:40] | along with a little something else. | 并且还有一些另外的东西 |
[20:45] | A French grey Le Creuset pot. | 一个浅灰色酷彩牌锅子 |
[20:47] | Now look inside it. | 现在看看这里面 |
[20:49] | The diamonds. | 那些钻石 |
[20:51] | Yes! I cannot believe you actually brought them back… | 太好了 我不敢相信你真的把它们带了回来 |
[20:54] | The diamonds! | 那些钻石 |
[20:56] | – Yeah, mistimed that one. – No, you’re the best. | – 嗯 这次时机没有对好 – 不 你是最好的 |
[20:58] | Look, even though I am a scorpion, | 听着 尽管我是个毒蝎 |
[21:01] | I will never drown your adorable little frog ass. | 但我也永远不会让你的可爱的青蛙小屁股沉下水去的 |
[21:04] | So that’s what I had to say. | 所以这就是我要说的 |
[21:06] | I’m sure I’ll see you again at some point. | 我很确定在未来的某一天我还会再见到你 |
[21:08] | Now that coupon you got there, | 你现在拿的那个赠券 |
[21:10] | that’s for a full hour in a private room. | 它可以在包间里使用一整个小时 |
[21:13] | – so… – So… | – 所以 – 所以 |
[21:16] | *I said hey* | *我说 嘿* |
[21:18] | *What’s going on?* | *这世界怎么了* |