时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Can you believe this, Scully? | 你敢信吗 Scully |
[00:05] | Looks like we’re the only responsible people who show up on time anymore. | 看起来只有我们俩是每次都准时出现的靠谱人了 |
[00:08] | And they’re always calling us lazy, but where are they now? | 他们还总说我们懒惰 但他们这会儿在哪呢 |
[00:10] | – I don’t see them. – They’re not here. | – 我没看到他们 – 他们不在 |
[00:12] | But you know who is? Hitchcock and Scully. | 但你知道谁在吗 Hitchcock和Scully |
[00:14] | – The oafs. – The bozos. | – 所谓的呆子 – 所谓的蠢货 |
[00:15] | – The – Idiots! | – 所谓的 – 白痴 |
[00:16] | What are you doing here? The building’s being fumigated. | 你们在这干嘛 整栋楼都在熏蒸消杀 |
[00:19] | There were so many emails. | 发了那么多的邮件 |
[00:21] | There were? We didn’t– | 有吗 我们没 |
[00:25] | – Lightweight. – That’s your takeaway? | – 轻量级选手 – 这就是你的结论吗 |
[00:47] | It just doesn’t seem like he should be that fast for how big he is. | 就是他那么大块头不应该行动那么快 |
[00:51] | Gah, I hate Wario. | 啊 我真讨厌瓦里奥 |
[00:52] | Peralta, my office. | Peralta 来我办公室 |
[00:54] | Oh, Kevin’s here. And you both look so upset. | 噢 Kevin也在 而且你们俩看起来不太开心 |
[00:56] | Oh, no, did they stop funding the arts? | 噢 不 他们停止资助艺术了吗 |
[00:58] | They did, but that doesn’t matter anymore. | 是的 但是那不再重要了 |
[01:00] | Nothing does. Cheddar has been kidnapped. | 什么都不重要了 Cheddar被绑架了 |
[01:02] | Someone took our fluffy boy. | 有人带走了我们的绒毛崽 |
[01:04] | Oh, my God. What happened? | 噢 我的天 怎么回事 |
[01:05] | Well, Cheddar and I walked to the bakery together, | 嗯 Cheddar和我一起走去面包店 |
[01:07] | we shared a plain scone. Then we went to the park, | 我们一起吃了个原味司康饼 然后去了公园 |
[01:08] | and I let him off leash. | 我解开了他的狗绳 |
[01:10] | He never came back. | 他再也没回来 |
[01:11] | – Someone took our fluffy boy. – Right, you mentioned that. | – 有人带走了我们的绒毛崽 – 对的 你刚说过了 |
[01:13] | Now, just to be clear, | 好 先确认一下 |
[01:15] | you didn’t actually see someone take him, right? | 你并没有亲眼所见有人带走他 对吧 |
[01:16] | So there’s a chance Cheddar just ran away. | 那有可能Cheddar只是跑了 |
[01:18] | – You know like some dogs do. – Cheddar isn’t some dog. | – 你知道有的狗就会这样 – Cheddar才不是”有的狗” |
[01:21] | He would never do that. Someone took our– | 他绝不会那么做 有人带走了我们的 |
[01:23] | Fluffy boy, yes, I understand. | 绒毛崽 对的 我明白 |
[01:24] | I need you to drop everything. | 我需要你放下手头所有事情 |
[01:26] | Nothing in the world is important to me as this dog. | 对我来说 这世上没什么能比这只狗重要 |
[01:30] | I wouldn’t say nothing. | 我不会说完全没有 |
[01:31] | For example, you and I are very close. | 比如 你和我就很亲密无间 |
[01:32] | – We don’t have time for this. – Okay. | – 我们没时间耗了 – 好吧 |
[01:33] | In kidnappings, the first 48 hours are the most crucial. | 在绑架中 头48小时至关紧要 |
[01:36] | Right, and in dog years, that’s only seven hours. | 对的 换算成狗的时间 就只有七个小时了 |
[01:38] | Why would you say that? | 你为什么要这么说 |
[01:39] | This is why everyone prefers that dog to you. | 这就是为什么所有人都喜欢那只狗多过喜欢你 |
[01:40] | Everyone? | 所有人 |
[01:41] | Okay, look, I’m just saying | 好的 听着 我只是说 |
[01:42] | that before we jump to any conclusions… | 在我们急于下结论以前 |
[01:44] | We should consider the fact | 我们应该考虑一下事实 |
[01:45] | that there’s no actual proof that someone kidnapped Cheddar. | 就是并没有实际证据表明有人绑架了Cheddar |
[01:48] | It’s a text. It reads, | 是条信息 写着 |
[01:49] | “I have kidnapped your dog.” | “我绑架了你的狗” |
[01:50] | I see. Well, that seems like pretty hard proof. | 我明白了 好的 那看起来是很确凿的证据了 |
[01:52] | That’s good. Good proof. | 很好 很好的证据 |
[01:54] | *I said who’s that mama looking so cool* | *我说谁是那个看起来超级炫酷的妈妈* |
[01:57] | *I’m that mama looking so cool* | *我就是那个看起来超级炫酷的妈妈* |
[01:59] | – Whoa? – What? | – 哇噢 – 什么 |
[02:00] | Oh, sorry, didn’t see you there. | 噢 抱歉 我没看到你在那 |
[02:02] | Yeah, that was clear. What’s going on? | 是的 很明显了 怎么回事 |
[02:03] | Why you dork dancing? | 怎么坐那儿扭得那么欢 |
[02:04] | A baby store in Dumbo is having a contest to win a Snoog. | 敦博那有个婴儿用品店举行了一个比赛 可以赢一台”斯诺格” |
[02:08] | Who or what is a Snoog? | 谁或者啥是一个”斯诺格” |
[02:09] | Are you kidding me? It’s only the best stroller. | 你在逗我吗 这是最棒的婴儿车 |
[02:12] | It has the versatility of Sporjule, | 它具有”斯伯于勒”的多功能性 |
[02:14] | the safety rating of a Fajerb, | “法耶布”的安全等级 |
[02:16] | and an even smoother ride than the Kinderbuscht. | 还有比”肯达布什德”更顺畅的乘坐体验 |
[02:19] | Are you having a stroke? | 你是中风了吗 |
[02:20] | All the best strollers are from Scandinavia, | 最好的婴儿车都是来自斯堪的纳维亚 |
[02:22] | where they don’t hate people for having children. | 在那里他们不讨厌有小孩的人 |
[02:23] | I saw “Midsommar.” | 我看完了<仲夏夜惊魂> |
[02:24] | Those people have their own problems. | 那些人有他们自己的问题 |
[02:26] | A Snoog is my dream stroller, | “斯诺格”是我梦寐以求的婴儿车 |
[02:27] | but it’s way too expensive. | 但是它太贵了 |
[02:29] | What’s the contest? | 比赛怎么比 |
[02:30] | It’s an endurance competition. | 是一个考验持久力的比赛 |
[02:31] | Everyone has to stand with one hand on the stroller, | 每个人都要一只手放在婴儿车上站着 |
[02:33] | and if you let go, you’re out. | 如果你放手了 你就出局了 |
[02:34] | Last person holding on wins. | 最后一个抓住不放的人就赢了 |
[02:36] | Sounds painful. Can I come? | 听起来就很痛苦 我能去吗 |
[02:38] | Aww. For moral support? | 噢 来精神上支持我吗 |
[02:39] | Sure. That. | 当然 就是如此 |
[02:43] | Okay, sir, | 好的 长官 |
[02:43] | the kidnapper should be calling with his demands any minute. | 绑架犯随时会打来告诉我们他的要求 |
[02:45] | If we trace his location, we can find your fuzzy boy. | 如果我们追踪他的位置 我们就可以找到你的卷毛崽 |
[02:48] | Not fuzzy. He’s fluffy. | 不是卷毛 他是绒毛 |
[02:50] | We don’t know what he is anymore. | 我们不再知道他现在是什么样子的了 |
[02:51] | He could be fuzzy, he could be anything. | 他可能变成卷毛了 他可能变成了任何一种样子 |
[02:52] | Raymond, he could be scruffy. | Raymond 他可能已经脏兮兮了 |
[02:55] | Now you’ve upset Kevin. I hope you’re happy. | 现在你让Kevin伤心了 你开心了吧 |
[02:56] | Why would I be happy? | 我怎么会开心呢 |
[02:57] | I clearly just mixed up fuzzy and fluffy. | 很显然我只是混淆了卷毛和绒毛 |
[02:59] | “Just?” You’re fired. | “只是” 你被炒了 |
[03:00] | I want your shield and your piece. | 交出你的警徽还有你的警枪 |
[03:01] | – That seems a little extreme. – Jake is right. | – 这看起来有点偏激了 – Jake说得对 |
[03:03] | – Thank you, Kevin. – Just suspend him without pay. | – 谢谢 Kevin – 就把他停职停薪吧 |
[03:05] | Why did you ask for my help? | 你们为什么找我来帮忙呢 |
[03:06] | – He’s calling. – Sir, remember, | – 他打来了 – 长官 记住 |
[03:08] | we need two minutes for the trace. | 我们需要两分钟来追踪 |
[03:09] | Two minutes, understood. | 两分钟 明白了 |
[03:10] | So just keep him talking and stay calm. | 所以就一直让他讲话然后保持冷静 |
[03:11] | Peralta, I’m in complete control. | Peralta 都在我的掌控下 |
[03:13] | – Hello? – Shut your damn mouth. | – 你好 – 闭上你的臭嘴 |
[03:15] | – I’m the one talking here. – Then this is over. | – 我才是这里发话的人 – 那就到此为止了 |
[03:17] | And he hung up. | 他挂了 |
[03:17] | 通话断联 无法追踪 | |
[03:18] | Well, that could’ve gone better. | 行吧 这本来可以进行得更好一点 |
[03:20] | Come on, Terry. You can pick up that paper. | 加油 Terry 你可以捡起那张纸 |
[03:25] | No, forget it. It’s only a first offence. | 不 算了 也就是个初犯记录 |
[03:28] | Is everything okay, Lieutenant? | 都还好吗 警督 |
[03:30] | You’ve been groaning all morning. | 你都呻吟了一上午了 |
[03:31] | I’m sore from my workout. My muscles hurt so bad. | 我锻炼得很酸痛 我的肌肉都超痛 |
[03:34] | Look. Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow. | 看 嗷 嗷 嗷 嗷 嗷 嗷 嗷 |
[03:38] | Come with me, friend. I have exactly what you need. | 跟我来吧朋友 我有你想要的东西 |
[03:41] | Bone broth! | 骨头汤 |
[03:42] | It’s an old Boyle family recipe. | 是我们Boyle家的家传食谱 |
[03:43] | I drink it after every workout, and I’m never sore. | 我每次健身完都喝 所以我从来不会肌肉酸痛 |
[03:46] | Boyle, I don’t think we’re maxing out | Boyle 我觉得咱俩在健身房 |
[03:47] | at the same weight at the gym. | 举铁的重量可能不太一样 |
[03:48] | Oh, Terry, they’re just numbers. | 哦 Terry 那只是数字 |
[03:50] | You’ll get there. | 你会赶上的 |
[03:52] | Hey, there you are, and oh, my God what is happening? | 嘿 你在这儿呢 天啊 这是怎么了 |
[03:55] | I’ve gotten mad, and now I’m getting even. | 之前我很愤怒 现在我要报复 |
[03:58] | Okay, look, Sir, I know you’re upset, | 好 听着 警监 我知道你很难过 |
[04:00] | but you need to stay calm and treat this like any other case. | 但是你得冷静下来 把这件事跟其他案子一样看待 |
[04:03] | I mean, I can’t believe I’m gonna say this, | 我不相信我会说下面的话 |
[04:04] | but now is not the time to go all John Wick. | 但现在不是扮John Wick搞<疾速追杀>的好时机 |
[04:05] | Who’s that? A friend of yours? | 那是谁 你的朋友吗 |
[04:07] | I wish, but he’s not a real person. | 我倒想呢 但他不是真人 |
[04:09] | He’s a movie assassin | 他是电影里的一个杀手 |
[04:10] | that goes nuts when someone messes with his dog. | 有人惹了他的狗他就会发疯 |
[04:11] | Then call me “John Wicks,” ’cause I’m about to go nuts. | 那就叫我Jone Wicks吧 因为我要发疯了 |
[04:14] | It’s “Wick,” Singular, and you already did go nuts. | 是Wick 单数没有s 而且你已经发疯了 |
[04:17] | It cost us the trace, remember? Look, I need you to focus. | 通话追踪都被搞砸了 你还记得吗 你要专注 |
[04:19] | The kidnapper texted his demands. | 绑架者已经发过来他的条件了 |
[04:21] | How much does the bastard want for my little doggy? | 那混蛋要多少钱才能放了我的小狗狗 |
[04:23] | Oh, that’s just it. He doesn’t want money. | 哦 这就是问题所在 他不想要钱 |
[04:24] | He requested all the files we worked from May 2004. | 他想要从2004年5月开始我们所有的案子档案 |
[04:27] | It’s a lead. | 这是条线索 |
[04:28] | He’s gotta be connected to one of those cases somehow. | 他肯定和其中的哪个案子有什么联系 |
[04:30] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[04:31] | You know what else is interesting? | 你知道还有什么有意思吗 |
[04:32] | – Hmm? – Grenades. | – 嗯 – 手榴弹 |
[04:33] | Just please, stop it. I’m gonna take Kevin | 拜托你停下来 我还是带着Kevin |
[04:35] | to the park where Cheddar was kidnapped and look for clues. | 去Cheddar被绑架的那个公园找线索吧 |
[04:37] | I need you to stay here, go through those files, | 我要你呆在这儿 翻阅一下那些档案 |
[04:39] | and put together a list of potential suspects. | 然后列下来潜在嫌疑人的名单 |
[04:40] | – Can you do that? – Okay, fine. | – 你能做到吗 – 好吧 |
[04:43] | – I’ll go through the files. – Great. | – 我翻档案 – 太好了 |
[04:46] | You realize I can’t leave until you put the grenades back, right? | 你应该意识到 你不把手榴弹放回去 我是不会走的对吧 |
[04:49] | Oh, but you let John Wicks have grenades? | 哦 但是John Wicks就能有手榴弹呗 |
[04:50] | It’s “Wick.” Singular. | 人家叫Wick 单数没有s |
[04:53] | Just put ’em back. | 放回去就得了 |
[04:56] | Okay, Kevin, we need to recreate your morning | 好 Kevin 我们要把你的早上情景再现 |
[04:58] | and see if we can find some clues. | 然后看看我们能不能找到什么线索 |
[04:59] | All right, Cheddar and I entered | 好 Cheddar和我 |
[05:01] | on the east side of the park over past those trees– All right, Cheddar and I entered | 从公园东面进来的 就在那些树后面 好 Cheddar和我 |
[05:01] | on the east side of the park over past those trees– | 从公园东面进来的 就在那些树后面 |
[05:03] | oh, how he loved those trees. | 哦 他多爱那些树啊 |
[05:05] | Jake, I don’t know if I can do this. | Jake 我怕我没办法再继续了 |
[05:06] | Yeah, you can do this, I’m right here with you. | 不 你可以的 我就在这里陪你一起 |
[05:08] | We’re gonna get through it together. | 我们会一起完成这项任务的 |
[05:09] | Now let’s go. – | 咱们走 |
[05:12] | Oh, hey, Kev, bud, couldn’t help but notice | 哦 嘿 Kev 兄弟 我注意到 |
[05:15] | that when I said, “Let’s go,” You didn’t go. | 我说”咱们走”的时候 你没走 |
[05:16] | You stayed here and stared at that bench. | 你在这儿站着看那个长椅呢 |
[05:18] | Cheddar loved benches. | Cheddar可爱长椅了 |
[05:19] | He’d run up to them. Sniff their legs. | 他会跑到那里 闻椅子腿 |
[05:21] | Paw at them with his– | 挠那些椅子腿 就用他的 |
[05:22] | Paws, sure, that’s what you paw with. | 爪子 当然 他得用爪子挠 |
[05:24] | I’m sorry. This is impossible. | 太抱歉了 我没办法做到 |
[05:25] | Everything I see reminds me of Cheddar. | 我看到的一切都让我想到Cheddar |
[05:27] | The grass, the asphalt, squirrels– | 这草 柏油路 还有松鼠们 |
[05:30] | – Cheddar loved squirrels. – Oh, stop. | – Cheddar曾经很爱松鼠们 – 没完了 |
[05:31] | He loves to chase them. I suppose I should say loved. | 他爱和他们追着玩 我想我现在应该说”曾经爱过”了 |
[05:33] | He’d never get there. He’s like– | 他就没有追上过他们 他就 |
[05:35] | Eeyh, Kevin, stop, all right? | 诶 Kevin 停一下 好吗 |
[05:36] | We need to get over to that gate and recreate your morning, | 我们得到那个大门 然后情景重现你的早上 |
[05:38] | and if seeing all these things is too much, | 如果看到这些太难过 |
[05:40] | then just focus only on me. Okay. | 就把注意力放在我身上吧 |
[05:42] | All right, stare straight into my eyes. | 好 看着我的眼睛 |
[05:43] | Very good, I will stare straight into your eyes. | 很好 我会看你的眼睛 |
[05:45] | Okay. Oh, wow. | 好 哇 |
[05:47] | Piercing. Huh, okay, so let’s do this. | 好犀利的眼神 好 咱们开始吧 |
[05:50] | And we are heading to the east gate, we’re doing great. | 现在咱们走去东门 我们慢慢走没问题的 |
[05:53] | This is working. I can do this. | 这招有用 我可以的 |
[05:54] | – Here we go. – I’m doing it. | – 接着来 – 我在专注地走 |
[05:55] | – You’re looking away. – No, I’m not. | – 你看别的地方了 – 不 我没有 |
[05:56] | – Stop looking away. – I’m not. | – 不要看别的地方了 – 我没有 |
[05:57] | – Don’t look away. – But I see leaves. | – 别看别处 – 但我看到树叶了 |
[05:58] | No! | 不 |
[05:59] | Cheddar loved playing in leaves. Didn’t matter what kind. | Cheddar爱在树叶里打滚 不管哪种树叶 |
[06:01] | Oak, maple, elm. | 橡树叶 枫叶 榆树叶 |
[06:03] | Wait, I hate to cut you off, but look what I found. | 等等 我不想打断你的 但是看我找到什么 |
[06:07] | Security camera. | 监控摄像机 |
[06:08] | Cheddar loved security cameras. | Cheddar爱监控摄像机 |
[06:09] | How is that possible? | 那怎么可能呢 |
[06:11] | Oh, Rosa, there she is. The Snoog! | 哦 Rosa 她在这 “斯诺格” |
[06:16] | Look at those sexy lines. | 看看这性感的纹路 |
[06:18] | Oh, I just wanna get behind that thing and push. | 哦 我真想靠在它后面尽情地推 |
[06:21] | Aw, man, you’re grossing me out. | 哦 大姐 你要把我恶心死了 |
[06:22] | What is Teddy doing here? | Teddy在这干什么 |
[06:25] | – Teddy? – Oh, my gosh, hey Amy. | – Teddy – 天啊 嘿 Amy |
[06:27] | Right, boring ex-boyfriend Teddy. | 哦 无聊的前男友Teddy |
[06:28] | – Hey, Teddy. – Hey, Rosa. | – 嘿 Teddy – 嘿 Rosa |
[06:29] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛呢 |
[06:30] | You promised you would stop showing up places to propose to me. | 你说你会放弃假装偶遇我然后向我求婚的 |
[06:33] | Quit flattering yourself. I only did that four times. | 别自作多情了 我就那么干了四次 |
[06:35] | Also, I’m taken now. | 而且 我现在名草有主了 |
[06:36] | I got married, last year, | 去年我结了婚 |
[06:38] | in the spiciest little city. Phoenix. | 在最辣的小城市 凤凰城 |
[06:40] | It was very posh. We served a flight of large batch Pilsners. | 可奢侈了 我们提供了一飞机的大打比尔森啤酒 |
[06:43] | I don’t know if you remember, but I love– | 我不知道你记不记得 但是我可喜欢 |
[06:44] | Pilsners. Yeah, we remember. | 比尔森啤酒 对 我们记得 |
[06:46] | Yeah, long story short, we’re pregnant now, | 对 长话短说 我们现在有孩子了 |
[06:48] | and I’ma–I’ma try and win this sexy little number. | 我来努力赢下来这辆性感小推车 |
[06:50] | Oh, God, is that what I sound like? | 老天 我刚刚说话也这样吗 |
[06:51] | – Yep. – Excuse me. | – 没错 – 打扰一下 |
[06:52] | Are you here for the competition? | 你们是来参加比赛的吗 |
[06:54] | Uh, yes, hi. I’m Teddy Ramos. | 嗯 是的 你好 我是Teddy Ramos |
[06:56] | Took my wife’s last name. Very brave. | 我跟了我老婆的姓 勇气可嘉 |
[06:59] | He’s the worst. | 他烂透了 |
[07:00] | Hi, I’m Amy Santiago. | 嗨 我是Amy Santiago |
[07:02] | I am so sorry, | 我很抱歉 |
[07:03] | but pregnant women aren’t allowed to compete. | 但是我们不允许孕妇参赛 |
[07:05] | Not after what happened last year. | 尤其在去年的事件之后 |
[07:10] | Are you gonna say what happened? | 你要说是什么事件吗 |
[07:12] | It’s part of the settlement. We can’t. | 保密协议上规定了 我们不能说 |
[07:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:14] | Well, uh, good news: I’m not pregnant! | 但是 好消息是 我没有怀孕 |
[07:18] | – I just had a huge lunch. – I’m so sorry, I just can’t. | – 我只是刚刚大吃了一顿 – 我很抱歉 真的不行 |
[07:22] | All right, I’ll compete for her. | 行了 我来代替她参赛 |
[07:23] | What? You will? | 什么 你愿意吗 |
[07:24] | But I know you think these strollers are dumb. | 但我知道你觉得这些婴儿车很傻 |
[07:26] | They are, but I can’t let that boring bastard win. | 虽然很傻 但我不能让那个无聊死人的王八蛋赢 |
[07:28] | So we decided to paint the baby room | 所以我们决定把婴儿房涂成 |
[07:30] | white. | 白色 |
[07:31] | I mean, you used to have sex with him. | 我说 你以前还和他上过床 |
[07:33] | I know. | 就是说啊 |
[07:34] | Charles, this Boyle bone broth is incredible. | Charles 这个Boyle家传骨汤真的太棒了 |
[07:37] | – I’m not sore at all anymore. – I told you it works. | – 我现在浑身一点都不酸痛了 – 我就跟你说很管用吧 |
[07:40] | The Boyles used to drink it during potato digging season | Boyle家的人在土豆丰收季都喝这个 |
[07:42] | to keep everyone healthy in the furrows. | 让每个人都能健康的在犁田劳作 |
[07:44] | You know, I bet we could sell this stuff. | 你知道吗 我觉得我们都能把这东西拿来卖了 |
[07:46] | You really think so? | 你真这么觉得吗 |
[07:47] | We can call our company “The Bone Boys.” | 我们可以给公司取名为”骨科男孩” |
[07:49] | – No! – “More Bone, Less Moan.” | – 不 – “骨科多多 呻吟不再” |
[07:51] | – No! – “Workplace Bone Buds.” | – 不 – “办公室激情伙伴” |
[07:53] | That’s the one. I’m registering it. | 就这个了 我现在就注册 |
[07:54] | Ewh, we can name the company later. | 哦呕 我们以后再给公司取名字吧 |
[07:56] | Anyway, I know just who to pitch this to. | 言归正传 我正好知道一个完美的推销人选 |
[07:58] | My buddy who invented Muscle Malt. | 我那个发明了增肌麦芽酒的兄弟 |
[08:01] | This is great! | 那太好了 |
[08:02] | We’re the perfect partners. | 我们是完美搭档 |
[08:03] | When it comes to cooking, you got me. | 厨艺方面由我搞定 |
[08:05] | When it comes to being ripped, you also have me. | 健美方面 还是由我搞定 |
[08:07] | And you have a little connection. | 而你有些小小的人脉 |
[08:09] | We’re gonna be rich. – | 我们要发达了 |
[08:11] | Sir, we’re back. | 长官 我们回来了 |
[08:12] | Find anything in the case files? | 在案件档案中找到什么线索了吗 |
[08:13] | Yes, most of them were useless, but one caught my eye. | 是的 大部分都没什么用 但有一条吸引了我 |
[08:16] | On May 15th, 2004 detectives arrested Frank Kingston, | 在2004年5月15号 Frank Kingston被逮捕 |
[08:19] | leader of the 16th Street Gang. | 他是十六街帮派的头目 |
[08:21] | Thanks to the testimony of confidential informant, | 多亏了一个秘密线人的证词 |
[08:23] | Kingston served 16 years. He just got out last month. | Kingston坐了十六年牢 上个月刚刚出狱 |
[08:26] | And you think he wants the file | 那你觉得他要这个档案 |
[08:28] | to figure out which one of his guys turned on him to get revenge. | 是想要找出是谁出卖了他然后报仇 |
[08:30] | – It’s a Vendetta. – Vendetta. | – 这是宿”冤”啊 – 宿怨 第四声 |
[08:32] | Sure. | 行 |
[08:33] | So now I know who the sumbitch is who took my dog. | 既然现在我们知道了是哪个小婊砸偷了我的狗 |
[08:36] | The only problem is, | 唯一的问题就是 |
[08:37] | I have no idea where to find that sumbitch. | 我不知道去哪里找这个小婊砸 |
[08:39] | Well, Raymond, I think we can help you find that sumbitch. | Raymond 我想我们可以帮你找到那个小婊砸 |
[08:42] | Jake Jake? | |
[08:42] | Sumbitch. We all got to say it. | 小婊砸 我们都说了这个词 |
[08:43] | Let me show you what we found: | 给你看看我们找到了啥 |
[08:44] | A security camera grabbed some footage of | 一个监控录像拍到了 |
[08:46] | Cheddar being picked up and put into a car | Cheddar被人抓走并放到了车里 |
[08:49] | which was registered to an anonymous shell company on Dean Street. | 这辆车注册在迪恩街一个匿名的空壳公司下 |
[08:51] | We can be there in 15 minutes. | 我们十五分钟就能到 |
[08:53] | That’s weird. It’s sunny outside. | 真奇怪 外面是晴天 |
[08:56] | Why’s that weird? | 这有什么奇怪的 |
[08:57] | Because a storm is about to rain down on that punk. | 因为他妈的一场暴风雨就要降临到那个混球头上了 |
[09:00] | Oh, my God, I fell for it, and I loved it. | 我的天 我中了你的套路 并且很喜欢 |
[09:03] | All right, let’s gear up. Kevin, you stay here, | 好了 武装起来吧 Kevin 你待在这里 |
[09:05] | and don’t worry. We’re gonna get your dog back. | 别担心 我们会把你的狗带回来的 |
[09:07] | So we did not get your dog back. | 那个 我们没把你的狗带回来 |
[09:10] | Unfortunately, he wasn’t here. | 很遗憾他不在这 |
[09:12] | No, no, no.I think Captain Holt’s taking it really well. | 不 不 不 我觉得Holt警监接受的很好 |
[09:16] | So we’ll see you soon. | 那我们一会见 |
[09:17] | Wow, five hours. | 哇哦 五个小时 |
[09:17] | 持续时长 5小时2分钟 | |
[09:18] | This is the most exciting contest we’ve had. | 这是我们办过的最激动人心的比赛了 |
[09:21] | Of course, the incident last year was exciting, | 当然了去年那个事件也很刺激 |
[09:22] | but we all know how that ended. | 但我们都知道它的结果如何 |
[09:26] | No. We don’t. | 不 我们不知道 |
[09:27] | Right. Because of the gag order. | 对 因为有封口令 |
[09:29] | Are you sure you wanna keep doing this, Rosa? | 你确定还想继续坚持下去吗 Rosa |
[09:31] | You really don’t have to. | 你真的不用这样的 |
[09:32] | My feet hurt a little, but I can go as long as it takes. | 我脚有一点点疼 但我能坚持到最后 |
[09:34] | We’re having a great time back here. | 我们在这后面可开心了 |
[09:36] | I was just telling my buddy Reggie here | 我正在给我的兄弟Reggie讲 |
[09:37] | about this great salsa that I make. | 我做的一个很棒的莎莎酱 |
[09:38] | It’s so mild you barely taste it. | 淡到你基本都尝不出它的味道 |
[09:40] | That’s it. I can’t take any more. | 到此为止 我再也受不了了 |
[09:42] | – I’m out. – Bye, Reggie. | – 我退出 – 再见Reggie |
[09:43] | I’ll send you that article about mailboxes. | 我会给你发那个关于邮箱的文章的 |
[09:45] | – Please don’t! – Oh, my God, | – 求求你不要 – 我的天 |
[09:46] | Teddy is boring people out of the competition, | Teddy把别人都无聊退赛了 |
[09:49] | and he doesn’t even realize it. Can’t let him get to you, Rosa. | 他自己甚至都没意识到 不能让他影响你 Rosa |
[09:52] | It’s fine, I can handle boring. We’re friends. | 没事的 我能受得了无聊 咱们还是朋友呢 |
[09:54] | Ooh, guys, you will never believe | 喔 大家 你们一定不会相信 |
[09:55] | who I saw at Bush Gardens last summer: | 我去年在布什花园看到了谁 |
[09:58] | my neighbor. | 我的邻居 |
[09:59] | Yeah? Just walking around. | 没错 就在闲晃着 |
[10:01] | The kidnapper said he would call | 绑匪说他会在早上八点打电话 |
[10:03] | with drop instructions at 8:00 a.M. | 来告知投放指令 |
[10:04] | It is now—-8:01. | 现在已经 八点零一了 |
[10:06] | Cheddar’s dead. | Cheddar已经死了 |
[10:07] | Cheddar is not dead. It’s just one minute. | Cheddar没死 只是一分钟而已 |
[10:09] | Perhaps the kidnapper’s watch is slow. | 也许绑匪的表慢了 |
[10:11] | Oh, dear God, if his watch is slow, | 哦 老天爷 如果他的表都不准 |
[10:13] | there’s no telling what else this psychopath is capable of. | 谁知道这个变态还能干出什么事 |
[10:15] | Raymond, Cheddar is fine. He’s coming back to us, | Raymond Cheddar没事的 它一定会回到我们身边 |
[10:17] | and that is why I bought a new GPS tag to put on his collar. | 也正因如此 我买了个全新的GPS定位器来放到他的项圈上 |
[10:20] | Thank you, Kevin. | 谢谢你 Kevin |
[10:21] | At least some of us are thinking clearly. | 至少我们中有人还是理智的 |
[10:23] | Yes, crystal clear. In fact I bought 5 GPS tags. | 是的 非常理智 实际上我买了五个定位器 |
[10:26] | One for his collar and one for each arm and leg. | 它的项圈一个 然后四肢各一个 |
[10:28] | I’m going to make bracelets to put them on, | 我要给他做小手镯来把GPS戴上 |
[10:30] | and I’ll never lose my Cheddar again. | 这样我就再也不会失去我的Cheddar了 |
[10:32] | Okay, a little unsettling, but I like your positivity. | 行吧 有些令人不安 但我喜欢你这样的乐观态度 |
[10:33] | Three minutes after 8:00. | 八点零三分 |
[10:35] | This man is unhinged. | 这人精神错乱了 |
[10:37] | – You said you’d call at 8:00. – My watch is slow. | – 你之前说你八点打电话来的 – 我的表慢了 |
[10:39] | Put the files on a flash drive, | 把档案文件放在一个U盘里 |
[10:40] | and have your husband bring it | 让你丈夫把那个U盘 |
[10:41] | to the 9th Street entrance of Prospect Park at noon. | 在中午时候带到展望公园第九大街入口处 |
[10:44] | My husband? No. | 我的丈夫 不 |
[10:45] | I’m not involving him in this. I’ll bring them myself. | 我不会让他卷进这件事的 我自己带过去 |
[10:47] | I don’t trust you. | 我不相信你 |
[10:49] | I told you not to look for me, but you did. | 我告诉过你不要查我 但你查了 |
[10:50] | Send your husband or the deal is off. | 让你丈夫来 否则交易取消 |
[10:53] | Clearly, we’re not doing this. | 显然 我们不会按照他说的做 |
[10:54] | No, it’s fine. We can just alter the files | 不 没事 我们可以修改档案文件 |
[10:56] | and give him fakes. He’ll never know. | 给他一份假的 他不会发现的 |
[10:58] | It’s not that. It’s that I refuse to put Kevin in harm’s way. | 问题不是这个 我不会让Kevin冒险的 |
[11:00] | Understood, but I think maybe I have a way | 明白 但我想也许我有办法 |
[11:03] | to put Kevin in danger | 把Kevin置于危险之中 |
[11:05] | without putting Kevin in danger. | 又不会让Kevin陷入危险 |
[11:06] | Well, hello there Raymond. | 你好呀 Raymond |
[11:08] | It’s me, Kevin! | 是我啊 Kevin |
[11:09] | And I am Detective Jacob Peralta. | 我是Jacob Peralta警探 |
[11:11] | We didn’t have anything else to wear so we just switched. | 我们没别的衣服了所以就互换了衣服 |
[11:13] | He understands. | 他看得出来 |
[11:18] | Okay, if we’re gonna pull this off, | 好吧 如果我们想成功的话 |
[11:20] | we need to teach you how to move, talk, and act exactly like Kevin. | 我们得教你如何在言行举止上和Kevin一模一样 |
[11:24] | In other words we have a “Pygmalion” Situation. | 换句话说 我们现在处于”皮格马利翁”困境中 |
[11:26] | Exactly, a “Pig mailman” Situation. | 没错 是的 “皮革玛丽”困境中 |
[11:29] | – Raymond. – It’ll be okay. | – Raymond – 没事的 |
[11:30] | – What’ll be okay? – Let’s get started. | – 什么没事的 – 我们开始吧 |
[11:32] | – Yes, let’s get started! – It’s getting worse. | – 是的 我们开始吧 – 越来越糟了 |
[11:34] | Spot on, Kevin. | 完全正确 Kevin |
[11:35] | Look, Raymond. A yellow crested warbler. | Raymond 快看 有一只北美黄林莺 |
[11:37] | Look, Raymond. A yellow crested warbler. | Raymond 快看 有一只北美黄林莺 |
[11:39] | No, you’re too excited. The warbler’s a common bird. | 不对 你的语气太兴奋了 林莺只是一种普通的鸟 |
[11:42] | – Ah. – And then I said, | – 哦 – 然后我说 |
[11:43] | Which “Metamorphosis”? Kafka or Ovid? | 哪种”变形”呢 卡夫卡还是奥维德 |
[11:46] | He loves it. | 他超喜欢 |
[11:48] | He loves it. | 他超喜欢的 |
[11:50] | So that’s the joke. Now, you tell it. | 好了 就是这个笑话 现在你来讲一下 |
[11:51] | Oh, okay, | 哦 好吧 |
[11:53] | so a professor walks in to a rare books collection | 一位教授走进了一个稀有书籍藏书室 |
[11:55] | No, you’ve ruined it. Now it’s not funny. | 不对 你讲得不对 现在不好笑了 |
[11:57] | Look, Raymond. A yellow crested warbler. | Raymond 快看 有一只北美黄林莺 |
[11:59] | Look, Raymond. A yellow crested warbler. | Raymond 快看 有一只北美黄林莺 |
[12:02] | Ugh, not excited enough. | 语气不够兴奋 |
[12:03] | They may be common, but they’re still birds. | 它们虽然很常见 但也仍然是鸟类 |
[12:05] | At the 92nd Street Y, I had a wonderful symposium on just that topic. | 我在92Y就这一话题召开了一场极好的研讨会 |
[12:09] | That’s it. You’re getting it. | 就是这样 有进步了 |
[12:10] | Ah, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool. | 啊 酷 酷 酷 酷 酷 酷 |
[12:12] | Don’t say “Cool,” Instead say “Indeed.” | 不要说”酷” 要说”诚然” |
[12:15] | Oh, indeed, indeed, indeed, indeed, indeed. | 哦 诚然 诚然 诚然 诚然 诚然 |
[12:17] | It’s weird. | 怪怪的 |
[12:18] | Look, Raymond. A yellow crested warbler. | Raymond 快看 有一只北美黄林莺 |
[12:21] | Yes! | 对 |
[12:21] | That’s the right level of excitement for such a bird. | 对这样一只鸟来说 这就是合适的兴奋程度 |
[12:24] | You captured the essence of Kevin. | 你抓住了Kevin的特征精髓 |
[12:26] | You’ve done it. | 你做到了 |
[12:27] | Correction, I’ve accomplished it. | 更正 我已经成功实现了这一目的 |
[12:29] | – Indeed. – Indeed. | – 诚然 – 诚然 |
[12:31] | Indeed, indeed, indeed… | 诚然 诚然 诚然 |
[12:33] | Indeed, indeed, indeed, indeed, indeed. | 诚然 诚然 诚然 诚然 诚然 |
[12:34] | It’s growing on me. | 我出不去了 |
[12:36] | 持续时长 20小时36分钟 | |
[12:36] | Oh, my God, Rosa. | 天啊 Rosa |
[12:38] | I can’t believe you’re still here. | 你怎么还在这里 |
[12:40] | And I can’t believe Teddy looks so normal. | 不敢相信Teddy看起来还是这么正常 |
[12:42] | I’m ‘onna win you that Snoo. Slog. | 我一定要帮你赢得那个斯诺 斯洛格 |
[12:44] | Snat–whatever, my brain is broken, | 斯哪个 不管了 我的脑子已经坏了 |
[12:45] | I haven’t slept in 72 hours. | 我已经72小时没睡了 |
[12:47] | You’ve only been doing the competition for one night. | 你只参加了一晚比赛而已 |
[12:48] | I mean, you’re allowed to not sleep for other reasons. | 我是说 还是有别的原因可以不睡觉的 |
[12:50] | – Okay, I got you a coffee. – Oh, thank you. | – 好吧 我给你买了杯咖啡 – 哦 谢谢 |
[12:53] | Just need to put my left hand on the stroller. | 让我把我的左手放在婴儿车上 |
[12:56] | My right hand grabs the cup. My mouth do the sippin’. | 我的右手抓住杯子 我的嘴来做”喝”这个动作 |
[12:59] | What’s happening? | 你怎么了 |
[13:01] | My broken brain won’t talk to my body, so I’m doing it. | 我的大脑和身体断联了 所以我只能自己发号施令了 |
[13:03] | Blink. | 眨眼 |
[13:04] | Rosa, you don’t have to do this. | Rosa 你不用这样的 |
[13:05] | – You can stop. – Snarl at Amy. | – 你可以退出的 – 对Amy吼一声 |
[13:07] | Teddy and I are the only ones left. | 只剩下我和Teddy了 |
[13:09] | I’m ‘onna win this | 我要赢 |
[13:09] | no matter how much he talks about light rail systems. | 不管他有多喜欢讲轻轨系统 |
[13:11] | Ooh, you should ride the one in Akron, by the way. | 啊对了 你应该乘一下阿克伦的那条轻轨线 |
[13:13] | – Very little noise. – Oh, my God. | – 噪音非常小 – 天呐 |
[13:15] | Enough about light rails. Let’s talk trams. | 轻轨说得够多了 下面我们聊聊有轨电车 |
[13:17] | – Amusement parks get it. – I can’t, I can’t, I can’t… | – 游乐场所都有 – 我不行了 我不行了 |
[13:18] | If more cities adopted amusement park… | 如果有更多的城市都像游乐场所一样 |
[13:20] | I can’t, I can’t. . | 我不行了 不行了 |
[13:21] | Oh, put your hands over your ears. | 噢 用手捂住耳朵 |
[13:22] | Oh no, wait, Rosa! | 哦 等下 Rosa |
[13:24] | Hands are off. We have a winner! | 手松了 胜负已分 |
[13:25] | Me? | 我赢了吗 |
[13:27] | I won a stroller? Whoo-hoo! | 我赢了一辆手推车 耶 |
[13:29] | Oh, I see what I did wrong. | 哦 我知道我错在哪了 |
[13:31] | It’s okay. Come on, let’s get you home. | 没事 来吧 我送你回家 |
[13:33] | Excuse me. Amy. | 借过 Amy |
[13:35] | You can have the stroller for the right price. | 你可以用合理的代价拥有它 |
[13:37] | Okay, how much? | 可以 多少钱 |
[13:40] | Amy Santiago, will you marry me? | Amy Santiago 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[13:42] | No! | 不 |
[13:43] | Okay, I’m approaching the drop site. | 我正在靠近交货地点 |
[13:45] | I don’t see anything unusual. | 没看到什么不寻常的 |
[13:46] | We have eyes on you. | 我们盯着你呢 |
[13:48] | – Just be natural. – Indeed, I will. | – 自然点就行 – 诚然 我会的 |
[13:50] | Oh, look, a yellow crested warbler. | 噢 瞧 一只北美黄林莺 |
[13:52] | Very good. | 很不错 |
[13:54] | He’s calling. Wait, Kevin, | 他来电话了 等下 Kevin |
[13:55] | we didn’t go over how you answer the phone. | 我们还没商量好在电话里怎么说呢 |
[13:57] | There isn’t time. Just answer. | 没时间了 看着说吧 |
[13:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:59] | You’ve reached Professor Kevin Cozner. | 这里是Kevin Cozner教授 |
[14:01] | Please start speaking when I finish this sentence. | 请在我说完这句话后开始讲话 |
[14:04] | Pick up the book on the bench and head south. | 拿起长椅上的书 然后向南走 |
[14:06] | He hung up. | 他挂了 |
[14:09] | And he had me pick up a copy of The Tempest. | 他让我捡起一本<暴风雨> |
[14:11] | Oh, no, Raymond. | 坏了 Raymond |
[14:12] | Do you know what’s happening in the park today? | 你知道今天公园里有什么活动吗 |
[14:14] | The Shakespeare Festival which will be attended by– | 莎士比亚戏剧节 这会引来 |
[14:17] | Guys, I’m in a sea of Kevins. | 大伙 我身处于一群Kevin中 |
[14:20] | Okay, between us, I think we made enough broth. | 可以 你知我知 我觉得咱俩做的汤够多了 |
[14:24] | Did you edit the presentation like I asked? | 你有像我要求的那样修改演讲稿吗 |
[14:25] | You mean did I remove | 你是想问我删没删 |
[14:26] | the tasteful photos of me stretching? | 我秀色可餐的拉伸照吗 |
[14:28] | They weren’t tasteful! You were in a thong. | 秀色可餐个屁 你穿的是丁字裤 |
[14:32] | All right, Muscle Malt Kenneth is on his way up. | 好了 增肌麦芽酒的Kenneth在上楼了 |
[14:35] | Hey, I just wanna say, no matter how this turns out, | 嗨 我想跟你说 不论成功与否 |
[14:38] | it was really fun working on this with you. | 和你合作都很愉快 |
[14:40] | Aw, Terry, it’s gotta turn out well. | 呃 Terry 一定得成功啊 |
[14:42] | – I invested $11,000 in it. – $11,000?! | – 我已经投资了11000美元了 – 11000美元 |
[14:45] | It only costs 30 bucks to make the broth! | 做这些汤也就花了30美元啊 |
[14:47] | Yeah, but it cost $11,000 | 没错 但11000美元是花在 |
[14:49] | to buy the domain name “Workplacebonebuds.Com.” | 购买”办公室激情伙伴网”这个域名上 |
[14:52] | I am all in. | 我梭哈了 |
[14:53] | Boyle, why in the world would you do that? | Boyle 你中了什么邪会这么做 |
[14:55] | You are such a-an amazing business partner. | 你就是一 一个了不起的合伙人 |
[14:58] | Kenneth, I’d like you to meet | Kenneth 容我为你介绍 |
[14:59] | my amazing business partner Charles. | 我了不起的合伙人Charles |
[15:01] | – Hey. – Hello. | – 嗨 – 你好 |
[15:02] | I’m excited to see what you guys have here. | 我迫不及待想要看看你们的产品 |
[15:04] | Well, then take a sip | 好 那么先尝一口 |
[15:06] | and feel the soreness start to drain away. | 然后感受你的疲劳慢慢消失 |
[15:08] | ha, ha, ha. | 哈哈哈 |
[15:11] | Mmm. | 唔嗯 |
[15:11] | It’s good. Very tasty. | 不错 很美味 |
[15:13] | Not only is it delicious, it’s high in amino acids, | 它不仅仅美味 还富含氨基酸 |
[15:16] | and low in sodium. | 而且钠含量很低 |
[15:17] | Well, not exactly low in sodium. | 钠含量并不低 |
[15:19] | It definitely has salt in it. | 里面肯定是含盐的 |
[15:20] | Not in the batch I made. I left it out. | 我做的那批没有 我没加盐 |
[15:22] | Terry doesn’t like to get all bloaty. | Terry可不想浮浮肿肿的 |
[15:24] | You left out the salt? That stops the fermentation. | 你没加盐 盐抑制了发酵 |
[15:26] | The salt keeps it stable. | 盐让汤保持稳定 |
[15:28] | – Oh, ah! – God, what is happening? | – 哦 啊 – 天呐 这是怎么了 |
[15:30] | – They’re all gonna blow! – Take cover! | – 它们全会爆炸 – 找掩体 |
[15:36] | So, uh, do we have a deal? | 那么 呃 咱们成交吗 |
[15:40] | Still waiting for instructions, over. | 还在等待指示 完毕 |
[15:41] | Wait, we don’t have eyes on you. | 等下 我们看不到你了 |
[15:43] | – Kevin, do you see Jake? – Yes, he’s right there. | – Kevin 你看得见Jake吗 – 当然 他就在那 |
[15:44] | Oh, no, that’s a different gentlemen | 哦 不对 那是另一个 |
[15:46] | wearing a handsome jacket. | 穿着帅气夹克的绅士 |
[15:47] | Everyone is so well dressed. | 每个人都穿着得体 |
[15:48] | Peralta, head for the north gate. | Peralta 向北门移动 |
[15:50] | We’re having trouble finding you. | 我们找不到你了 |
[15:51] | All right, Professor, I’m assuming you’re wearing a wire. | 好了 教授 我猜你戴着窃听器 |
[15:54] | A what? A–huh? | 戴什么 呃 |
[15:55] | Ah, yes, a wire. | 呃 没错 窃听器 |
[15:57] | My husband asked me to wear that. | 我老公让我戴着它 |
[15:59] | We lost comms. Something happened. | 通讯中断 坏事了 |
[16:01] | Cheddar! Uh, my fluffy boy! | Cheddar 啊 我的绒毛崽 |
[16:04] | I’ve missed you so. | 我是如此想念你 |
[16:06] | All right, put up your hands. I’m gonna tap you down. | 好了 把手举起来 我要搜身 |
[16:07] | There’s no need for that. Here, I have the drive. | 没必要搜身 看 U盘在这 |
[16:09] | – Just take it. – Thanks. | – 拿着吧 – 谢了 |
[16:11] | I’m still gonna pat you down. | 我还是得给你搜身 |
[16:13] | Be my guest, but you’re not gonna find anything. | 随便搜 但你什么都不会搜出来 |
[16:15] | – Here’s a gun. – Whoops. | – 这是把枪 – 哎呀 |
[16:18] | – And another gun. – I forgot about that one too. | – 又一把枪 – 这把枪我也给忘了 |
[16:21] | So, the Professor’s got two guns on him, | 一个带着两把枪的教授 |
[16:23] | and he’s wearing a fake beard. | 还戴着假胡子 |
[16:25] | Oh, please don’t rip it off. It hurts so much. | 哦 请别把它拽下来 太疼了 |
[16:27] | I think the Professor’s actually a cop. | 我猜这个教授其实是个警察 |
[16:28] | Something tells me I should check that drive. | 我觉得我应该检查一下那个U盘 |
[16:31] | There’s a laptop in the front seat. | 前座上有个笔记本电脑 |
[16:32] | Get it. If these files aren’t the real deal, | 拿过来 如果文件有假 |
[16:33] | you and the dog are dead. | 你和狗都死定了 |
[16:35] | Oh, no need to worry. Because everything is on the level | 不必担心 因为全都准确无误 |
[16:37] | and will be completely fine. | 而且我们会相安无事 |
[16:40] | Cheddar, go! | Cheddar 跑 |
[16:41] | Go, boy! | 冲 宝贝 |
[16:42] | Hey cop. | 嘿 警察 |
[16:45] | Would you like to buy a laptop? | 你想买台笔记本电脑吗 |
[16:48] | There’s no sign of Peralta out here. | 这没有Peralta的踪迹 |
[16:50] | Did you hear anything on the wire? | 你在窃听器上听到什么了吗 |
[16:51] | No, it never came back on. Do you think he’s okay? | 没有 再没连上过 你觉得他还好吗 |
[16:53] | -Shh! – What? | – 嘘 – 怎么了 |
[16:54] | – Do you hear? – Yes, I do. | – 你听见了吗 – 听到了 |
[16:56] | That’s the jingle of Cheddar’s collar. | 是Cheddar项圈的铃声 |
[16:58] | And that’s his bark! | 这是它的叫声 |
[17:02] | Oh, that’s our fluffy boy! | 哦 那是我们的绒毛崽 |
[17:05] | Good dog. Good dog. | 乖狗狗 乖狗狗 |
[17:07] | Oh, Mr. Cheddar, how I’ve missed you. | 哦 Cheddar先生 我好想你 |
[17:09] | We both have. | 我们都想你 |
[17:10] | I’m putting that GPS tag on your collar immediately. | 我现在就把定位器放到你的项圈上 |
[17:13] | Oh, damn it, it’s not here. I’m wearing Peralta’s pants. | 该死 定位器没在这 我穿的是Peralta的裤子 |
[17:15] | Ugh, and now my hands are sticky. | 噁 现在我手粘粘的 |
[17:17] | Wait, so Peralta’s wearing your pants which means– | 等等 Peralta穿着你的裤子 也就是说 |
[17:20] | – He doesn’t have sticky hands. – Yes, but also | – 他手不会粘粘的 – 对 还有 |
[17:22] | he has the GPS tracker. | 他揣着定位器 |
[17:25] | Hey, so, given the fact that you haven’t slept in forever, | 嘿 既然你很久都没睡觉了 |
[17:28] | I feel like I should drive you home. | 我觉得我应该送你回家 |
[17:30] | I’m not going home. I’m going out. | 我不回家 我要出去 |
[17:32] | What? Really? What is your life? | 什么 真的吗 你过着怎样的日子啊 |
[17:33] | It’s pretty good actually. | 其实还挺不错的 |
[17:35] | Huh. By the way, | 嗯哼 对了 |
[17:36] | I’m sorry that I didn’t win you that stroller. | 很抱歉我没能赢得那辆婴儿车 |
[17:38] | No, no, no, you were right. I don’t need a Snoog. | 不 不 不 你是对的 我不需要”斯诺格” |
[17:40] | It’s way too fancy. It is stupid. | 它太贵了 而且很傻 |
[17:43] | It’s not stupid. | 它不傻 |
[17:43] | I said you didn’t need it | 我说你不需要它 |
[17:44] | because I already bought you a stroller | 是因为我已经为你买了一辆婴儿车了 |
[17:46] | for your shower this weekend, | 就在这周的迎婴派对送你 |
[17:47] | and it’s just–isn’t as fancy, and I felt bad. | 不过它只是没那么高级 我很抱歉 |
[17:49] | Rosa, I would love any stroller you got me | Rosa 只要是你送的婴儿车 我都喜欢 |
[17:51] | – because it came from you. – It’s a Luftroller. | – 因为是你送给我的 – 是”空气轮”牌的 |
[17:55] | Oh, that is-that is a great stroller. | 哦 那是 那是一辆不错的婴儿车 |
[17:59] | – I got you a gift receipt. – Thank you so much. | – 我会把收据一起给你 – 谢谢你 |
[18:02] | I cleaned up as much as I could, | 我尽我所能打扫干净了 |
[18:03] | but I think that couch | 不过我觉得那架沙发 |
[18:04] | is gonna smell like bone broth for a while. | 在未来一段时间内都会闻着像骨汤 |
[18:06] | So did you talk to your friend? | 你和你朋友聊过了吗 |
[18:07] | Any chance he’ll reconsider investing? | 他还会考虑投资我们吗 |
[18:09] | Yeah, that’s not happening. | 不可能了 |
[18:11] | He said that was the most scared he’s ever been, | 他说那是他有生以来最害怕的时刻 |
[18:13] | and he was on that plane that landed on the Hudson. | 他可是哈德逊河面迫降飞机的乘客之一 |
[18:16] | I guess that’s it. | 我觉得可能就这样了吧 |
[18:16] | I’m never gonna make my $11,000 back. | 我永远都要不回来我的11000美元了 |
[18:19] | Actually, I called another guy from my gym. | 其实我联系了我健身房里的另一个人 |
[18:22] | He wants to buy the domain workplacebonebuds.Com off of you. | 他想从你那买下办公室激情伙伴网这个域名 |
[18:25] | That’s amazing! | 太令人激动了 |
[18:26] | I can’t believe you found someone else | 难以相信 你居然找到了另一个人 |
[18:28] | who runs a bone broth company with a coworker. | 他也与同事一起经营骨汤公司 |
[18:30] | What are the odds? | 这几率有多大 |
[18:31] | No, obviously he wants to make a website | 不 很显然 他想做一个网站 |
[18:33] | that helps people hook up with their coworkers. | 帮助人们勾搭他们的同事 |
[18:36] | I don’t see it. | 我不懂 |
[18:37] | Charles. It’s called workplacebonebuds.Com. | Charles 这个网站叫”办公室激情伙伴”好吗 |
[18:40] | All I hear is friendship and broth. | 我只能想到是友谊和骨汤 |
[18:42] | But yeah, I mean he wants to burn his money, | 不过行吧 他想要烧钱 |
[18:43] | I’ll light the match. Yeah, tell him to call me. | 那我就为他划燃火柴 让他联系我 |
[18:45] | His loss. | 这是他的损失 |
[18:47] | So what’s your plan here, Kingston? | Kingston 你的计划是什么 |
[18:48] | You gonna torture me? | 你要折磨我吗 |
[18:49] | You gonna put my beard back on and rip it off again? | 你要把假胡子粘我脸上 然后又扯下来吗 |
[18:51] | No, I’m gonna cut off each one of your fingers | 不 我要一根根砍下你的手指 |
[18:53] | until you tell me who the rat is. | 直到你告诉我是谁告密的 |
[18:55] | I see. Well that’s bad news, | 我知道了 但是有个坏消息 |
[18:56] | because I don’t know who the rat is, | 就是我也不知道是谁告密的 |
[18:58] | and I need all my fingers if I’m gonna beat Wario. | 而且如果我想打败瓦力欧的话 我需要我的手指 |
[19:00] | – You can’t beat Wario? – You can? | – 你打不过瓦力欧 – 你可以 |
[19:02] | – How do you do it? – It’s simple. | – 你怎么做到的 – 很简单 |
[19:03] | When he’s approaching, you just tap the– | 当他靠近你的时候 你就按 |
[19:05] | Damn it! Motion detector! | 妈的 运动探测器 |
[19:06] | I’m sorry, what do you tap? | 不好意思 你说按什么 |
[19:07] | Get up, let’s go! | 起来 走 |
[19:09] | Kingston! What do you tap? What do you tap?! | Kingston 你说按什么 到底按什么 |
[19:12] | NYPD! NYPD! | 纽约警局 纽约警局 |
[19:14] | Split up! Cover the exits! | 分散开 包围所有出口 |
[19:19] | – Freeze! – Captain! | – 不准动 – 警监 |
[19:20] | – Captain! – He’s not getting away! | – 警监 – 他跑不掉的 |
[19:23] | He took my dog! | 他绑架了我的狗 |
[19:25] | Oh, my God. It’s happening! | 天呐 真的发生了 |
[19:41] | Oh, I see you have a knife. | 哦 我看到你拿着刀了 |
[19:44] | But what you need is an umbrella. | 但你真正需要的是一把雨伞 |
[19:46] | Tell him why. Tell him why! | 告诉他为什么 告诉他为什么 |
[19:48] | ‘Cause there’s a [bleep] storm gonna rain down on you, punk. | 因为他妈的一场暴风雨就要降临到你头上了 混球 |
[20:06] | My goodness. | 我的天呐 |
[20:29] | You took the wrong fluffy boy! | 你绑架错了绒毛崽 |
[20:39] | He’s done. Cuff him. | 他完了 铐住他 |
[20:41] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[20:44] | That was the single coolest thing that has ever happened. | 这是有史以来发生过的最酷的事 |
[20:47] | Relax, Peralta. | Peralta 放轻松 |
[20:49] | That wasn’t even the coolest thing I’ve ever done. | 这都不算我做过最酷的事 |
[20:51] | What have you done that’s cooler? | 你做过什么更酷的事吗 |
[20:51] | It was the ’80s. It was nothing, I mean, | 80年代的事了 不值一提 |
[20:53] | they made a movie out of it, but whatever. | 他们基于那事拍了一部电影 不过无所谓 |
[20:55] | What? What movie? | 什么 什么电影 |
[20:56] | I don’t remember the title. | 我记不得名字了 |
[20:57] | Uh, there was a crime on a plane, I was a passenger. | 就是飞机上发生了罪案 我是乘客 |
[21:00] | – Was it “Passenger 57?” – I honestly don’t know. | – 是<巡弋悍将>吗 – 我真的不知道 |
[21:02] | It had to have been. Just say it was that. | 肯定是的 快说就是 |
[21:04] | You know, Peralta, sometimes I don’t understand | Peralta 你知道的 很多时候我都不明白 |
[21:06] | the words coming out of your mouth. | 你嘴里说出的话是什么意思 |
[21:08] | Oh, my God, was it “Rush Hour?” | 天呐 是<尖峰时刻>吗 |
[21:09] | What? No. | 什么 不是 |
[21:10] | You know what? I’m too old for this crap. | 你知道吗 我年纪太大了 不懂这些玩意 |
[21:13] | It was “Lethal Weapon?!” Sir, are you Murtaugh?! | 是<致命武器>吗 长官 你是莫道吗 |
[21:18] | Does that make me Riggs? | 那我是不是瑞格 |
[21:21] | I’m Riggs! | 我就是瑞格 |