| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:04] | And those of you patrolling 7th avenue, | 那些巡逻第七大道的同志们 | 
| [00:06] | please be aware of the new pedal pubs. | 请注意那些新的脚踏车小酒馆 | 
| [00:08] | They’re bike-powered mobile bars | 它们是单车式的人力移动小酒吧 | 
| [00:09] | that are very popular with bachelorette parties. | 在单身女郎派对上特别受欢迎 | 
| [00:11] | But unfortunately they have led to a dramatic increase | 但是很遗憾它们大幅度增加了 | 
| [00:14] | in the rarely seen case of female public urination. | 罕见的女性公共小便的案子 | 
| [00:17] | – Resist. – That’s everything, | – 抵制 – 这就是今天的全部内容了 | 
| [00:19] | but before we go home, quick reminder that | 但是在我们回家之前 快速提醒一下大家 | 
| [00:21] | today is Sergeant Santiago’s last day before maternity leave. | 今天是Santiago警长放产假前的最后一天 | 
| [00:25] | We’ll see you in three months. | 我们三个月后见 | 
| [00:26] | She gets three months off? Can I take a maternity leave? | 她放三个月的假 我能放产假吗 | 
| [00:28] | Are you giving birth to a baby? | 你要生宝宝吗 | 
| [00:30] | I’m having a seven-pound mass removed from my abdomen next week. | 我下周要从腹部移除掉七磅的肿块 | 
| [00:34] | Yeah, never ask Scully questions. | 对 永远别问Scully问题 | 
| [00:35] | That’s on me, guys! | 都怪我 伙计们 | 
| [00:36] | Dismissed. | 解散 | 
| [00:39] | So, have you guys decided on a name yet? | 所以 你们已经取好名字了吗 | 
| [00:42] | We’re not telling people until he’s born. | 我们在他出生以前不会告诉大家 | 
| [00:44] | Not the baby’s name–my name. What’s he gonna call me? | 不是宝宝的名字 是我的名字 他要叫我什么 | 
| [00:46] | Uncle Chuck? Unky C? Ooh– Chee-Chee, so he says it early? | Chuck叔叔 C叔 噢 CheeChee 这样他就能早点叫我了 | 
| [00:49] | Maybe just Charles. | 可能就只是Charles吧 | 
| [00:50] | Wait, so my dad gets to be his “Pop-Pop,” | 等下 所以我爸可以做他的”Pop-Pop” | 
| [00:52] | but I’m just “Charles?” | 但我只是”Charles”吗 | 
| [00:53] | Your dad does not get to be his “Pop-Pop.” | 你爸爸不会成为他的”Pop-Pop” | 
| [00:54] | Well I hope you’re prepared to make that phone call. | 好吧 我希望你做好了给他打电话的心理准备 | 
| [00:58] | Uh, what was that? | 呃 怎么回事 | 
| [01:00] | Wow, all of Brooklyn lost power. | 哇 整个布鲁克林都停电了 | 
| [01:02] | You know, I’ve always kind of liked blackouts. | 你知道吗 我一直都有点喜欢停电 | 
| [01:04] | Listen to how quiet it is. It’s so peaceful. | 听听多安静啊 很平静 | 
| [01:09] | Nope, it immediately turned into a purge. | 不 马上就变成了<人类清除计划> | 
| [01:10] | Way to go, New York. All right, let’s suit up! | 厉害了 纽约 好了 我们快去穿上装备 | 
| [01:32] | Maybe it’s not so bad out there. | 可能外面没那么糟 | 
| [01:34] | I mean, none of our phone are ringing. | 我是说 我们没有人的手机响 | 
| [01:35] | That’s because all the cell towers are down. | 那是因为所有的手机信号塔都没电了 | 
| [01:36] | Nobody has landlines anymore, so they can’t call in. | 没人还在用固定电话 所以他们打不进来 | 
| [01:38] | Huh, really makes you think about | 哈 这真的让你思考 | 
| [01:39] | society’s reliance on modern technology, doesn’t it? | 当今社会对于现代技术的依赖性了 对吧 | 
| [01:42] | – No. – Yeah, me neither. | – 没有 – 嗯 我也没有 | 
| [01:43] | I just thought maybe that’s how you see it. | 我只是认为可能你是这么想的 | 
| [01:44] | Guys, stop wasting time. Headlamps on! | 伙计们 别浪费时间了 头灯开起来 | 
| [01:46] | We have to engage in blackout protocol. | 我们得进行停电下的规范操作流程了 | 
| [01:48] | I’m surprised, those guys are really springing into action. | 我很惊讶 那两个家伙马上就行动起来了 | 
| [01:50] | Nope, they’re just eating all the food in the fridge | 不 他们只是在冰箱里的食物坏掉之前 | 
| [01:52] | before it goes bad. | 把它们全吃光 | 
| [01:53] | There’s a dozen sandwiches here, I don’t know what kind. | 有一堆三明治在这里 我不知道是什么口味的 | 
| [01:54] | I’ll figure it out later. Just start chewing. | 我一会儿会弄明白的 快开始咀嚼吧 | 
| [01:56] | Yeah, they suck. | 是的 他们真烂 | 
| [01:57] | So, only Captain Holt or Terry | 所以 只有Holt警监或者Terry | 
| [01:59] | can initiate actual blackout protocol, | 可以启动实际的停电规范操作流程 | 
| [02:01] | but I don’t see them anywhere. | 但我都没看到他们 | 
| [02:02] | Guys? Where did our dads go? | 各位 我们的爸爸们去哪儿了 | 
| [02:05] | Hello? Anyone? | 喂 有人吗 | 
| [02:07] | We’re stuck in the elevator! | 我们被困在电梯里了 | 
| [02:09] | Can’t you yell any louder? | 你能喊再大声点吗 | 
| [02:10] | Use those big strong lungs you’re always flexing. | 用用你总是在炫耀的强壮的大肺 | 
| [02:12] | These are my pecs. | 这些是我的胸肌 | 
| [02:13] | So this is all just for show then. | 所以这都只是为了展示的 | 
| [02:15] | It has no functional purpose. | 并没有功能性的用途 | 
| [02:16] | I mean, I am pretty strong. | 我是说 我很强壮 | 
| [02:18] | Good, then rip those doors open. | 好 那把门拉开 | 
| [02:20] | – I can’t do that. – Oh, well at least you haven’t | – 我不行 – 噢 至少你不用 | 
| [02:22] | dedicated a significant portion of your life to looking like this. | 白花人生里的大半时间打扮成现在这个样子 | 
| [02:25] | – What is with you? – I’m sorry. | – 你怎么回事 – 我很抱歉 | 
| [02:27] | This is a nightmare of mine. | 这是我的噩梦 | 
| [02:30] | I have a phobia of elevators. | 我有电梯恐惧症 | 
| [02:32] | It stems from a traumatic experience I had as a child. | 这源于我童年时的惨痛经历 | 
| [02:35] | They only perform rated-load testing on city elevators every five years? | 他们每五年才在城市里的电梯上做一次额定承载测试 | 
| [02:42] | Oh, my. | 噢 我的天 | 
| [02:43] | That was the last time I read the municipal code before bed. | 那是我最后一次在睡前看市政法典 | 
| [02:47] | But… | 但是 | 
| [02:48] | the damage was done. | 伤害已经留下烙印了 | 
| [02:49] | Wait, look at this, sir. I think we’ll be fine. | 等下 看这个 长官 我觉得我们不会有事 | 
| [02:52] | It was inspected four months ago. | 这电梯四个月前才检验过 | 
| [02:53] | By Walter Beverly, | 检验人Walter Beverly | 
| [02:55] | the clown prince of the Department of Buildings. | 建筑部的那个小丑王子 | 
| [02:58] | You’ve made it so much worse. Help! | 你让情况更糟了 救命啊 | 
| [03:00] | Help! | 救命 | 
| [03:01] | Yeah, they’re trapped in there. | 是的 他们被困在里面了 | 
| [03:02] | Oh no, that means we have to call the fire department. | 噢 不 那说明我们得找消防局了 | 
| [03:05] | Or, hear me out, we leave them in there forever, | 或者 听我说 我们把他们永远留在那里 | 
| [03:08] | and move on emotionally. | 然后在情感上向前看 | 
| [03:09] | No. Call the fire department. | 不 找消防局 | 
| [03:11] | All right, as the highest ranking officer not trapped in a box, | 好吧 作为没被关在电梯里的警衔最高的警官 | 
| [03:14] | I’ll take charge. | 我来接管 | 
| [03:15] | Uh, shouldn’t you be taking it easy? | 呃 你不应该去放松吗 | 
| [03:16] | Your shift’s over. You’re on maternity leave. | 你的轮班结束了 你在放产假了 | 
| [03:18] | – As the baby’s Chee-Chee– – Charles, I’m fine, | – 作为宝宝的CheeChee – Charles 我没事 | 
| [03:20] | and this is an emergency. | 并且这是紧急情况 | 
| [03:21] | Subways aren’t running, | 地铁不运行了 | 
| [03:23] | and we’re gonna have a lot of people on the street. | 而且会有很多人在街上 | 
| [03:24] | So I’m gonna call Mounted Division to help with crowd control. | 所以我要找骑警部门帮忙进行人群控制 | 
| [03:26] | But that’s Sergeant Peanut Butter’s unit. | 但那是花生酱警长的小队 | 
| [03:28] | No one wants to work with that condescending dick. | 没人想跟那个居高临下的烂家伙一起工作 | 
| [03:30] | Okay, first of all, he’s a horse, | 好吧 首先 他是一匹马 | 
| [03:32] | so he can’t be condescending. | 所以他不会居高临下 | 
| [03:33] | Ugh, oh-ho, he’s got you people fooled. | 呃 噢吼 他把你们耍了 | 
| [03:35] | Secondly… | 其次 | 
| [03:37] | – He’s a lieutenant now. – What?! How?! | – 他现在是警督了 – 什么 怎么会 | 
| [03:39] | Charles, get it together. | Charles 振作起来 | 
| [03:40] | I want you and Jake to go to the Gowanus power substation. | 我需要你和Jake去格瓦纳斯的供电站 | 
| [03:42] | That’s where the transformer exploded. | 变压器就是在那里爆炸的 | 
| [03:44] | Work with ESU, get us a timetable for the power being restored, | 联系紧急勤务小组 让他们给我们修复电力的时间表 | 
| [03:46] | and hurry! | 快点 | 
| [03:47] | Wow, look at my pregnant wife taking charge. | 哇 看我怀孕的老婆掌控大权 | 
| [03:49] | I don’t know whether to be proud or turned on. | 我不知道是该骄傲还是性趣盎然呢 | 
| [03:51] | – I said hurry. – Oh, my God, it’s both. | – 我说快 – 天啊两个都是 | 
| [03:55] | Hey, what happened? | 嘿 什么情况 | 
| [03:56] | Someone lost control of their car, | 有人驾驶失控 | 
| [03:57] | jumped the curb, went through the fence, | 冲上了边道 撞倒了围栏 | 
| [03:58] | and rammed into the transformer. | 然后撞瘪了变压器 | 
| [04:00] | Guy must have been drunk. | 那人肯定喝醉了 | 
| [04:01] | There was an empty bottleof vodka on the floor of the car. | 车里地上有一个空的伏特加酒瓶 | 
| [04:03] | Okay, Charles, I see two possibilities. | 好 Charles 有两种可能 | 
| [04:04] | One, he was vaporized into a being of pure electricity, | 第一种 他汽化成纯电体 | 
| [04:06] | becoming a supervillian | 变身成了一个超级恶棍 | 
| [04:08] | known only as “The Surge Freak.” | 被人们称为”电涌怪人” | 
| [04:09] | – Seems unlikely. – Yeah, I know, Officer Rick, | – 不是很可能吧 – 是 我当然知道了 Rick警官 | 
| [04:11] | that’s why I said there were two possibilities. | 这就是为什么我说有两种可能性啊 | 
| [04:13] | He probably just hobbled off so he wouldn’t get a DUI. | 他可能就踉踉跄跄跑走了 为了逃醉驾刑拘 | 
| [04:15] | Here, we’ll follow this very obvious trail of blood. | 看 咱们跟着这明显的血迹 | 
| [04:17] | Happy now? | 满意了吗 | 
| [04:18] | Stupid Officer Rick and his stupid joyless approach to life. | 蠢Rick警官和他毫无乐趣的生活方式 | 
| [04:21] | Come on. | 走吧 | 
| [04:25] | – I can’t see anything. – Me neither. | – 我什么也看不见 – 我也是 | 
| [04:27] | We’ll just have to rely on our other senses. | 我们只能凭感觉走了 | 
| [04:29] | I call smell. | 我选嗅觉 | 
| [04:30] | Okay, really jumped on that one. | 行啊 你还真是急着抢下那个了 | 
| [04:32] | I wasn’t gonna fight you for smell. | 我本来也没打算跟你抢嗅觉的 | 
| [04:33] | I figured we’d just listen for sounds. | 我寻思着听听声音就行了 | 
| [04:34] | Pfft, good luck with that. | 切 祝你听出来点儿什么有用的 | 
| [04:38] | Hmm. | 嗯 | 
| [04:40] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [04:44] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 | 
| [04:45] | – Okay. – How’s it going over there? | – 行吧 – 你那儿听得怎么样啊 | 
| [04:47] | You hearing anything? | 你听见什么了吗 | 
| [04:47] | Yeah, I’m hearing you and your creepy sniffs. | 是啊 我听见你还有你那些诡异的吸气声 | 
| [04:50] | Really? Well I’m smelling | 是吗 我可是闻出来了 | 
| [04:51] | a lot of jealousy coming from your direction. | 你那边传来的嫉妒 | 
| [04:53] | – Sound to the left. – Smell to the left. | – 左面有声音 – 左面有味道 | 
| [04:56] | NYPD, hands up! | 纽约警局 举起手来 | 
| [04:59] | Oh, yeah, we got him. | 哦 可以 我们拿下他了 | 
| [05:01] | Charles Charles. | |
| [05:02] | Aw, this ice cream is melting. | 啊 这冰淇凌要化了 | 
| [05:04] | Who cares? We can drink melted ice cream. | 那又怎样 咱们可以喝化了的冰淇凌汤 | 
| [05:06] | We can’t eat spoiled ham. | 但不能吃坏了的火腿啊 | 
| [05:07] | We have to prioritize! | 咱们得分清轻重缓急啊 | 
| [05:09] | What if we combine them? | 那要是把它们结合起来呢 | 
| [05:10] | Wrap the ice cream in the ham like a taquito. | 把冰淇凌包在火腿里 像墨西哥卷饼一样 | 
| [05:12] | This man. This man is my best friend. | 这天才 这天才是我最好的朋友 | 
| [05:16] | You two are the worst people to have around in an emergency. | 紧急情况里跟你们俩困在一起最烦了 | 
| [05:18] | I literally can’t imagine a scenario where you’d be helpful. | 我真想不到你们在哪种情况下能帮上忙 | 
| [05:20] | Murder at a Cinnabon. Who would you call? | 肉桂卷店的谋杀案 你会叫谁去 | 
| [05:23] | Someone who wouldn’t be distracted by the frosting. | 不会因为糖霜分散注意力的人 | 
| [05:25] | Yeah, I do love that frosting. | 也是 我真的很爱那糖霜 | 
| [05:26] | Hey Diaz, heard you guys needed help from some real heroes. | 嘿 Diaz 听说你们需要一些真正英雄的帮助 | 
| [05:29] | Please. | 得了吧 | 
| [05:30] | Firefighters are basically just EMTs | 消防员基本上是住一块儿 | 
| [05:32] | who all live together and sleep in bunk beds. | 睡上下铺的急救人员 | 
| [05:33] | Correction. | 纠正一下 | 
| [05:34] | It’s a professional, multi-tiered, shared sleeping set-up. | 是专业的 多层的 共享睡眠装置 | 
| [05:37] | You’re describing bunk beds. | 你就是解释了一下上下铺的定义 | 
| [05:38] | Just get the people out of the elevator. | 去把人从电梯里弄出来吧 | 
| [05:39] | We should have all ambulances on call. | 我们应该让所有救护车准备好 | 
| [05:41] | I want an open line of communication with DOT, | 要和交通部保持联系通畅 | 
| [05:43] | and I want someone from the DA down here | 我还需要一位地方检察官到这儿来 | 
| [05:45] | so we don’t get cases thrown out. | 我们才不会被撤案 | 
| [05:46] | I need a pair of sweatpants, | 再给我拿条运动裤来 | 
| [05:47] | and check again on that status update from ESU. | 再去重新更新一下紧急勤务小组的状态 | 
| [05:50] | All right, go go go! | 好 行动行动行动 | 
| [05:52] | What do you need the sweatpants for? | 你要运动裤干什么 | 
| [05:53] | My water just broke, which reminds me, | 我羊水刚破了 提醒我了 | 
| [05:55] | we should be prepared to distribute emergency water and food. | 我们应该准备分配紧急用水和食物 | 
| [05:58] | Your water just broke?! | 你羊水刚破了 | 
| [06:01] | We need to go to a hospital right now. | 我们必须现在去医院 | 
| [06:03] | I don’t want a burst happening around me. | 我不想你的孩子在我身边蹦出来 | 
| [06:05] | It’s way too gross. | 也太恶心了 | 
| [06:06] | I’m nowhere near giving birth. | 我离分娩还早呢 | 
| [06:07] | I haven’t even lost my mucus plug. | 我的宫颈粘液栓都还没排出 | 
| [06:09] | Amy, you need to get the out of here. | Amy 你他妈的得马上走 | 
| [06:10] | I’m sorry my baby grosses you out, Rosa. | 对不起我的宝宝恶心到你了 Rosa | 
| [06:13] | I’m excited to meet your baby | 我很迫不及待见到你的宝宝 | 
| [06:14] | when it’s clean and wearing clothes, | 在他干干净净穿着衣服的时候 | 
| [06:15] | and not blasting out of you | 而不是从你身体里爆出来 | 
| [06:16] | like some half-Cuban Jimmy Neutron. | 像个古巴混血的天才小子吉米的时候 | 
| [06:18] | I’m just at the start of my labor. | 我这只是分娩的最开始 | 
| [06:19] | I haven’t even had my first | 我甚至都还没开始我第一次 | 
| [06:20] | contrac– | 阵 | 
| [06:26] | -tion. | 痛 | 
| [06:26] | Was that a contraction? | 那是阵痛吗 | 
| [06:27] | No. | 不是啊 | 
| [06:29] | That was just a crazy yawn. | 就是打了个大哈欠 | 
| [06:31] | Fine, look– I don’t have to go to the hospital | 好 听着 我不用去医院 | 
| [06:32] | until my contractions are three minutes apart | 直到我的阵痛三分钟一次 | 
| [06:34] | and last for at least 45 seconds. | 每次持续至少四十五秒 | 
| [06:36] | Yeah, but don’t you need to go home and pack some stuff? | 但是你不用回家打包点儿什么东西走吗 | 
| [06:38] | I’ll be fine. | 没事儿的 | 
| [06:40] | Scully, you have a hospital go-bag at your desk, right? | Scully 你桌子上有医院就诊包对吧 | 
| [06:42] | Yep, what do you need? One-day, three-day, coma kit? | 有啊 你需要什么 一天装 三天装 休克装备要吗 | 
| [06:45] | I rest my case. | 陈词完毕 | 
| [06:47] | – Peralta, you there? – Yeah, what’s up? | – Peralta 在吗 – 在 怎么了 | 
| [06:49] | You gotta get back here right now. | 你必须马上回来 | 
| [06:50] | Amy’s water broke. | Amy羊水破了 | 
| [06:51] | – What? – What? | – 什么 – 什么 | 
| [06:51] | – When? – When? | – 什么时候 – 什么时候 | 
| [06:52] | – Did she lose her mucus plug? – Did she lose her mucus plug? | – 她宫颈黏液栓脱落了吗 – 她宫颈黏液栓脱落了吗 | 
| [06:54] | I can’t believe you’re making me say this, | 我不敢相信你真的要我这样说 | 
| [06:55] | but she thinks she lost her mucus plug yesterday, | 她说宫颈粘液栓昨天就脱落了 | 
| [06:57] | but mistook it for normal discharge. | 但是她误以为只是正常的排泄物 | 
| [06:59] | How thick was it? Was it clear or milky? | 有多稠 是清澈的还是牛奶状的 | 
| [07:01] | Was it bloody? Was it “The bloody show?” | 有血吗 是见红了吗 | 
| [07:03] | Jake, I think it’s very cool that you’ve learned this, very progressive. | Jake 你能学会这些真的很酷 很开明 | 
| [07:05] | Charles, I think you know you crossed a line. | Charles 你应该知道你这样越界了吧 | 
| [07:07] | Just get back here, now! | 赶紧回来 | 
| [07:08] | Copy. | 收到 | 
| [07:09] | This is it. My purpose is clear. | 就是这样 我的使命很明确 | 
| [07:11] | I was put on this Earth | 我降生在地球上 | 
| [07:12] | to get you back in time to see your baby’s birth. | 就是为了让你能及时赶回去 见证你孩子的出生 | 
| [07:15] | I mean, you’re a grown man with your own hopes and dreams. | 你是一名有着自己理想和梦想的成年人 | 
| [07:18] | My purpose is clear. | 我的使命很明确 | 
| [07:21] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [07:22] | Excuse me, my apartment is on the seventh floor, | 不好意思 我住在七楼 | 
| [07:25] | and the elevator isn’t working. | 但是电梯不运转了 | 
| [07:27] | I’m getting cold. | 我有点着凉了 | 
| [07:29] | Well, we’re headed back to our precinct. | 好吧 我们正要回警区 | 
| [07:31] | There’s emergency power if you want to wait there | 如果你想在警区等电来的话 | 
| [07:33] | for the lights to come back on. | 那边有紧急备用能源 | 
| [07:34] | I’ll get in back. | 我坐后面 | 
| [07:35] | I’m Dorothy, but my friends call me Dotty. | 我叫Dorothy 我朋友们叫我Dotty | 
| [07:38] | Although these days there are fewer and fewer of them. | 不过这几年我朋友越来越少了 | 
| [07:42] | – Charles? – Great. | – Charles – 很好 | 
| [07:43] | Uh, this is great, Dotty, but we’re kind of in a hurry. | 这很好 Dotty 但是我们有点急 | 
| [07:45] | My wife just went into labor and I want to get there in time for the birth. | 我妻子要生了 我想要及时赶回去 | 
| [07:47] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [07:48] | – The only man in the room should be the doctor. – Okay. | – 唯一一个在病房里的男人应该是医生 – 好吧 | 
| [07:51] | All the dad needs to do is to make the money | 爸爸需要做的就是赚钱 | 
| [07:53] | and have a nice, thick belt | 买一条质量好的厚皮带 | 
| [07:54] | for when it’s time to teach him a lesson. | 以备以后教训孩子 | 
| [07:57] | My dad hit me with a belt. | 我爸就用皮带打我 | 
| [07:58] | Soon as I got big enough, I shot him. | 当我一长大 我就开枪打了他 | 
| [08:01] | Wow, what a fun group for this, | 哇哦 真是一支有趣的队伍 | 
| [08:03] | the most important day of my life. | 就在我人生中最重要的一天 | 
| [08:08] | Don’t worry, fire department’s on the job. | 别担心 消防队正在处理 | 
| [08:11] | Hear that, Jeffords? We’re gonna die in here. | 听到了吗 Jeffords 我们要死在这了 | 
| [08:13] | We’re marked for death! | 我们打上了死亡的烙印 | 
| [08:15] | Okay, calm down, I have an idea. | 好吧 淡定一点 我有个主意 | 
| [08:17] | When my parents would fight and my dad got scary, | 当我爸妈争吵 我爸变得特别吓人的时候 | 
| [08:19] | I would take my little brother upstairs | 我会把我弟带到楼上 | 
| [08:20] | and to distract him, | 为了让他分心 | 
| [08:22] | I’d teach him dance moves. | 我会教他一些舞蹈动作 | 
| [08:25] | What kind of dance moves? | 什么样的舞蹈动作 | 
| [08:27] | Mostly ’80s hip-hop. | 大部分都是80年代的嘻哈风格 | 
| [08:28] | He loved Salt-N-Pepa. | 他喜欢Salt-N-Pepa | 
| [08:29] | No, I won’t be doing that. | 不 我不会那样做 | 
| [08:34] | Salt and pepper, you say? | 你说的是 盐和胡椒 | 
| [08:37] | Ugh, we haven’t moved. Why is there so much traffic? | 噁 我们还没动 为什么这儿这么多车 | 
| [08:40] | Stupid Uber, New York used to be a paradise of open road. | 傻逼Uber 纽约以前可是通畅天堂 | 
| [08:43] | Try the siren again. | 再试试鸣警笛 | 
| [08:46] | In my day, people respected police. | 在我那个时代 人们都尊敬警察 | 
| [08:49] | They respect us; they just have nowhere to go. | 现在他们也尊敬 只是没地方去了 | 
| [08:51] | God knows they won’t go back to their own country. | 天知道他们为什么不回自己的国家 | 
| [08:53] | Dotty, I really wish you weren’t such a big part | Dotty 我真希望你不是 | 
| [08:55] | of my son’s birth story. | 我儿子出生故事的重要一部分 | 
| [08:56] | We should walk. | 我们该走路 | 
| [08:57] | It’s only 27 blocks, it’s gotta be faster than this. | 只有27个街区远 比堵车快一些 | 
| [09:02] | I mean, it’s a little bit faster. | 我是说 会快一点点 | 
| [09:04] | Is it? Hey, Dotty, just weighing our options here. | 真的吗 嘿 Dotty 我只是在权衡一下选择 | 
| [09:07] | Have you ever been worn like a backpack? | 你有没有像双肩包那样被人背在身上过 | 
| [09:08] | Okay, okay, you take the perp back to the precinct. | 好吧好吧 你把嫌犯带回警区 | 
| [09:11] | – I’ll stay here with her. – Are you sure? | – 我陪她待在这儿 – 你确定吗 | 
| [09:13] | Just remember to tell your son | 只是记得要告诉你儿子 | 
| [09:14] | what Chee-Chee did here tonight. | Chee-Chee今晚做了什么 | 
| [09:16] | How you feeling about Chee-Chee | 你这么大声地说了好几次Chee-Chee | 
| [09:17] | having said it out loud a few times? | 现在觉得这名字怎么样 | 
| [09:18] | I am loving it! | 我爱死它了 | 
| [09:20] | Help, I need help! | 救命 我需要帮助 | 
| [09:21] | Jake, we don’t have time. We’ll call it in. | Jake 我们没时间了 我们会叫人来的 | 
| [09:23] | Let someone else handle it. | 让别人来搞定这里 | 
| [09:24] | No, we can’t ignore a cry for help. | 不 我们不能不管求救 | 
| [09:25] | We can handcuff him to the railing | 我们把他铐在栏杆上 | 
| [09:27] | Dotty, call out if you need anything. | Dotty 如果有什么事就叫我们 | 
| [09:28] | I’d feel safer if you just shot him. | 如果你直接枪毙他 我倒觉得安全些了 | 
| [09:30] | Dotty, no. We’re not gonna shoot him! | Dotty 不行 我们不会枪毙他 | 
| [09:33] | Hey, what’s the update from OEM about the power coming back on? | 嘿 紧急事务管理局那边有恢复电力的消息吗 | 
| [09:36] | Yeah, they’re working on it. | 他们在处理了 | 
| [09:37] | So, listen, I’ve been timing your contractions. | 听着 我在记录你的宫缩时间 | 
| [09:39] | What? How? | 什么 你怎么知道的 | 
| [09:40] | I’ve been hiding them so well. | 我隐藏得那么好 | 
| [09:41] | No, you have not. | 不 你隐藏得不好 | 
| [09:43] | There’s too much radio chatter. | 无线电里消息太多了 | 
| [09:44] | Let’s try to keep non-emergency communications down to a– | 让我们尽力把非紧急沟通降到 | 
| [09:51] | minimum. | 最少 | 
| [09:52] | They’re happening every five minutes | 现在每五分钟就有一次宫缩 | 
| [09:53] | and they’re lasting 20 seconds. Your baby’s coming. | 每次长达20秒 你要生了 | 
| [09:55] | It’s still not active labor. | 但这还不是分娩活跃期 | 
| [09:56] | Don’t worry! I’m not gonna have the baby here | 别担心 我不会在这里生孩子 | 
| [09:59] | get placenta all over your desk | 把胎盘弄得你一桌都是 | 
| [10:00] | or whatever it is that you’re afraid of. | 或者其他你怕的事情 | 
| [10:02] | Wait, is placenta something that can get all over? | 等等 胎盘是可以弄得到处都是的吗 | 
| [10:04] | Actually, technically– | 事实上 严格说来 | 
| [10:05] | You know what, don’t answer that, I don’t wanna know. | 你知道吗 别回答 我不想知道 | 
| [10:06] | I promise I will go to the hospital as soon as– | 我保证我会去医院的 只要 | 
| [10:11] | Amy, just make the noise. You’re not fooling anybody. | Amy 叫出来吧 你骗不过谁的 | 
| [10:19] | NYPD, you called for help? | 纽约警局 是你叫救命了吗 | 
| [10:20] | Yes, my neighbor fell down the stairs. | 对 我邻居从楼梯上摔下来了 | 
| [10:22] | I think he hit his head real bad. | 我觉得他头伤得很重 | 
| [10:24] | Ah. It’s a concussion, for sure. | 啊 肯定是脑震荡 | 
| [10:26] | All right, we’ll bring him with us to the precinct. | 好吧 我们把他一起带回局里 | 
| [10:28] | Someone can help him there. | 那里有人能帮他 | 
| [10:28] | – That’ll slow us down. – Yeah, but we should still make it | – 但这会拖累我们 – 嗯 但是我们应该还是能赶上 | 
| [10:30] | as long as nothing else goes wrong. | 只要没有其他事情再发生 | 
| [10:33] | Oh, fun. Loud gunshots. | 哦 真有趣 响亮的枪声 | 
| [10:35] | – What happened? – She shot me! | – 发生了什么 – 她朝我开了一枪 | 
| [10:37] | She shot me in the leg. | 她把我的腿打中了 | 
| [10:38] | – You made a sudden motion. – I sneezed! | – 你做了突然的举动 – 我就打了个喷嚏 | 
| [10:40] | Okay, Dotty, what do you have a gun for? | 好了 Dotty 你为什么会有把枪 | 
| [10:42] | To protect myself. | 用来保护我自己啊 | 
| [10:45] | Cops are all wimps now. | 现在的警察都是懦夫 | 
| [10:47] | My wife is having a baby | 我的老婆要生孩子了 | 
| [10:49] | and I have to be there to brush her hair. | 我得去那帮她梳头发 | 
| [10:52] | I wasn’t gonna brush her hair. | 我才不会梳她的头发 | 
| [10:54] | You weren’t? | 你不会吗 | 
| [10:55] | All right, look, Dotty, you’re under arrest. | 行了 Dotty 你被逮捕了 | 
| [10:57] | – Jake, we gotta go. – I can’t walk on this leg. | – Jake 我们得走了 – 我这腿没法走路了 | 
| [10:59] | Great, then we’re stuck here. | 太好了 我们困在这里了 | 
| [11:01] | We’re never gonna make it back to the precinct. | 我们不可能来得及赶回局里了 | 
| [11:03] | Yeah we are. I have an idea. | 我们来得及 我有个主意 | 
| [11:06] | – Pedal Pub coming through! – I’m on my way, Amy! | – 脚踏车小酒馆来啦 – 我已经在路上了 Amy | 
| [11:19] | Thanks for letting us hijack your bachelorette party. | 谢谢你让我们劫持了你们的单身派对 | 
| [11:21] | Oh, it’s what we do. | 哦 我们就是这样 | 
| [11:22] | We’re, like, so random. | 我们 就很 随性 | 
| [11:24] | Yeah, in Red Bank, where we’re from, | 对呀 在我们老家红河岸镇的时候 | 
| [11:26] | everyone’s like, “Uh-oh, here comes trouble.” | 大家都说”啊哦 麻烦精又来了” | 
| [11:29] | Wait, we have to stop. | 等等 我们得停一下 | 
| [11:30] | No, no, no–no stopping. Why are we stopping? | 不不不 不能停下 我们为什么停下 | 
| [11:32] | I lost both my shoes back there. | 我两只鞋都丢到那里了 | 
| [11:33] | I gotta go find them. | 我得去找它们 | 
| [11:37] | Update. | 最新进展 | 
| [11:39] | I still have one shoe on, | 我还穿着一只鞋 | 
| [11:40] | but I think I broke my ankle. | 但我好像扭到脚踝了 | 
| [11:42] | But I’m gonna still try to find the other one. | 但我还是要去找另一只鞋 | 
| [11:45] | Guys, this is taking way too long. | 大家 这浪费了太多时间了 | 
| [11:46] | When she gets back, we have to pedal faster. | 等她回来 我们必须得踩快点了 | 
| [11:48] | Sorry, I have a gunshot wound in my leg. | 对不起了 我的腿上可是有枪伤 | 
| [11:50] | It didn’t even hit bone, you sissy. | 连骨头都没打到 你个娘炮 | 
| [11:52] | Oh, if you’re in pain, here have some of this. | 哦 如果你疼的厉害 来喝点这个 | 
| [11:55] | It’s bubblegum flavored gin. | 这是泡泡糖风味的杜松子酒 | 
| [11:57] | I can’t. I’m two years sober. | 我不能喝 我已经戒酒两年了 | 
| [11:58] | What? No you’re not. | 什么 你才没有 | 
| [11:59] | You got drunk and crashed into the power plant. | 你喝醉了还开车冲进了发电厂 | 
| [12:01] | Yeah, that was a relapse. I fell off the wagon. | 没错 酒瘾复发了 我又喝酒了 | 
| [12:03] | Okay, so you’re clearly lying, which means… | 好的 很显然你在撒谎 就意味着 | 
| [12:06] | you planted the bottle of vodka. | 你故意把那个伏特加酒瓶放在那的 | 
| [12:07] | Which means the crash wasn’t an accident. | 所以车祸就不是意外 | 
| [12:09] | And you caused the blackout on purpose, why? | 你是故意引发断电的 为什么啊 | 
| [12:11] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我听不懂你们在说什么 | 
| [12:12] | I just drank too much and that was– | 我只是喝多了然后 | 
| [12:14] | She’s fingering my wound! | 她在抠我的伤口 | 
| [12:16] | Tell us what you’re up to. | 快说你的真正目的是什么 | 
| [12:18] | The banks! We’re hitting all the banks on Union. | 银行 我们打算抢所有位于联合街上的银行 | 
| [12:20] | – Dotty, stop. – Please let go. | – Dotty 快停下 – 求求你放手 | 
| [12:21] | Dotty, that’s against the law. | Dotty 这是违反法律的行为 | 
| [12:22] | I am the law. | 我就是法律 | 
| [12:24] | What made you like this? | 你到底经历了什么 | 
| [12:25] | All right, Charles. We gotta stop them. | 好了 Charles 我们必须得阻止他们 | 
| [12:26] | We can’t. That’s in the wrong direction. | 我们没办法 那在另一个方向 | 
| [12:28] | – That’s away from Amy. – But it’s near the hospital. | – 那就离Amy越来越远了 – 但那离医院很近 | 
| [12:30] | We can pedal down there, stop the robberies, | 我们可以踩到那个地方 阻止抢劫 | 
| [12:31] | and then I’ll meet her at First Presbyterian. | 然后我就去第一长老会医院见她 | 
| [12:33] | – That’s perfect. – Okay, | – 这很完美 – 好了 | 
| [12:34] | so I didn’t find my other shoe, but I did meet Luis. | 我没找到我的另一只鞋 但是我认识了Luis | 
| [12:38] | He told me he’s Aquaman. | 他跟我说他是海王 | 
| [12:40] | Bit of a stretch, but welcome to the team, Luis! | 差的有点远 但是欢迎加入 Luis | 
| [12:42] | Let’s do it! | 出发吧 | 
| [12:43] | Okay, your contractions are three minutes apart. | 好了 你的宫缩间隔已经到三分钟了 | 
| [12:46] | It’s officially time to go to the hospital. | 到了该去医院的时候了 | 
| [12:47] | Not yet. | 还不行 | 
| [12:48] | Do you know how thin your cervix is right now? | 你知道你的宫颈现在有多薄吗 | 
| [12:51] | Yeah, I’m worried, | 没错 我很担心 | 
| [12:52] | so I started reading the book I found on Jake’s desk. | 所以我就开始看Jake桌子上的那本书 | 
| [12:54] | I do not want to be around when page 53 happens! | 我可不想在第53页这个场景发生的时候在场 | 
| [12:57] | Hank wants to know if we can cut emergency power to the third floor. | Hank想知道我们能不能把紧急电源转到三楼 | 
| [13:00] | Let me talk to him. | 让我来跟他说 | 
| [13:01] | Hey! | 嘿 | 
| [13:02] | If you page 53 in front me, | 如果你在我的面前第53页了 | 
| [13:03] | our relationship will never be the same. | 我们的关系就再也回不到从前了 | 
| [13:05] | Make sure you don’t look at page 214. | 那你可千万别看第214页 | 
| [13:08] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 | 
| [13:10] | Mosey forward, name in lights, butt pop. | 向前迈步 双手向光 翘屁股 | 
| [13:13] | Comb your hair. | 梳一下头发 | 
| [13:15] | Now typing motion, pull it back. | 打字的姿势 拉回来 | 
| [13:17] | Jump forward, pelvic pump. | 向前跳 顶跨 | 
| [13:19] | You got it! | 你学会啦 | 
| [13:20] | Now, all we need to do is run it all together | 好 现在我们来整体做一遍 | 
| [13:22] | and do it at full speed. | 而且要全速做 | 
| [13:23] | I must say, Jeffords, | 不得不说 Jeffords | 
| [13:24] | this dancing is quite distracting. | 这个舞确实很转移注意力 | 
| [13:25] | I’ve completely forgotten that we’re trapped here | 我完全忘了我们被困在这里 | 
| [13:27] | in this death box | 在这个死亡之箱里 | 
| [13:28] | inspected by Bozo Beverly between clown shows. | 还是Bozo Beverly这个小丑在表演间隙检查的 | 
| [13:31] | You know what, sir? | 你知道吗 长官 | 
| [13:32] | I don’t think you are thrusting your butt enough | 我觉得你翘屁股这个动作还没有做到位 | 
| [13:36] | before the name in lights. | 在双手向光这个动作之前 | 
| [13:38] | Yes, yes. I felt that. | 是的 是的 我也感觉到了 | 
| [13:40] | God, I love that note. | 天 指点的真到位 | 
| [13:42] | Back to the top. | 从头开始 | 
| [13:44] | I’ll count us in. Five, six, seven, eight. | 我来起头 五 六 七 八 | 
| [13:46] | NYPD, put your hands in the air! | 纽约警局 把手举起来 | 
| [13:48] | You’re under arrest. | 你们被逮捕了 | 
| [13:48] | We’ll read you your rights on the Pedal Pub. Charles? | 我们上了脚踏车小酒馆再说你们的权利 Charles | 
| [13:51] | Come on, put on the zip-ties. Move, move, move! | 快点 把扎线带戴上 快 快 快 | 
| [13:54] | Hey, what’s taking so long? | 嘿 怎么这么慢 | 
| [13:56] | Look, I can do it safely or I can do it quickly. | 听着 我要么修安全点要么修快点 | 
| [13:58] | – Do it quickly. – Oh, I can’t do it quickly. | – 修快点 – 噢 我修不快 | 
| [14:01] | You called my bluff. | 被你揭穿了 | 
| [14:04] | Oh, the lights are on. | 噢 灯亮了 | 
| [14:05] | Spank that bottom spank that bo- | 拍那个屁股 拍那个屁 | 
| [14:11] | We will never speak of this again. | 谁都不许再提起这件事 | 
| [14:13] | Status update: I called in every officer I could. | 动态更新 我尽力召集来了每一个警官 | 
| [14:16] | I green-lit double shifts and overtime. | 我批准了两班倒和加班 | 
| [14:18] | We’re coordinating with the 9-6 on traffic control. | 我们在协调9点到6点的交通管制 | 
| [14:20] | We haven’t processed anyone, | 我们还没处理任何人 | 
| [14:21] | so there’s a backlog of perps on the third floor, | 所以三楼现在有一堆犯人 | 
| [14:22] | and I have to go to the hospital | 还有我必须得去医院了 | 
| [14:23] | because my water broke. | 因为我羊水破了 | 
| [14:24] | You’re having a baby? Amy, this is so wond– | 你要生孩子啦 Amy 这真是太棒 | 
| [14:31] | We can just catch up after the baby comes. | 我们可以等孩子生下来再说 | 
| [14:35] | Wait, wait, wait, stop! The power’s back. | 等等 等等 等等 停下 来电了 | 
| [14:37] | Oh, yuck, none of you are cute with the lights fully on. | 噢 啧 灯一亮我发现你们谁都不好看 | 
| [14:41] | You wanna play mean girl, Kayla? | 你想玩刻薄这一套吗 Kayla | 
| [14:42] | Two can play at that game. Let’s talk about your bangs. | 两个人才能玩这一套 我们就来谈谈你的刘海呗 | 
| [14:45] | Charles, not now, I’m calling Amy. | Charles 不是现在 我要打电话给Amy | 
| [14:46] | – Jake? – Hey, Ames, | – Jake – 嘿 Ames | 
| [14:48] | I’m so sorry we’re not there yet, | 我很抱歉我们现在还没到 | 
| [14:49] | but a guy fell down the stairs, | 但是有个人从楼梯上摔下来 | 
| [14:51] | and then the old lady shot a perp | 然后老太太对犯人开了一枪 | 
| [14:52] | and then we stopped a bank robbery– | 然后我们阻止了抢银行 | 
| [14:53] | – And I lost my shoe. – And Kayla lost her shoe, | – 还有我弄丢了一只鞋 – 还有Kayla弄丢了她的鞋 | 
| [14:55] | but we’re almost to the hospital. | 不过我们马上就要到医院了 | 
| [14:56] | Are you there yet? What room are you in? | 你到了吗 你在哪间病房 | 
| [14:57] | The break room. | 我在休息室 | 
| [14:59] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 | 
| [15:00] | There isn’t enough time. I have to have the baby here. | 时间不够了 我必须在这里生下我们的孩子 | 
| [15:02] | But me and my crazy crew made it to the hospital. | 但是我和我的疯狂小队最终赶到了医院 | 
| [15:05] | That’s our birth story! | 那才是我们生孩子的经历 | 
| [15:06] | Screw your birth story, just get here! | 去你的经历 快来 | 
| [15:11] | You’re giving birth at the precinct? Is that safe? | 你要在局里生孩子吗 安全吗 | 
| [15:13] | It’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 | 
| [15:15] | There’s a bunch of firefighters here. | 这里有一群消防员 | 
| [15:16] | Right, and they’re basically just glorified | 对哦 而且他们基本上是美化了的 | 
| [15:17] | EMTs that live together and sleep in bunk beds. | 住在一起还睡上下铺的急救人员 | 
| [15:20] | Jake, she’s gonna be okay. | Jake 她会没事的 | 
| [15:21] | I just don’t think she can talk right now. | 不过我觉得她现在说不了话 | 
| [15:22] | Okay, just tell her that I love her | 好吧 那就告诉她我爱她 | 
| [15:24] | and that I’ll get there as fast as I can. | 还有我会尽快赶到的 | 
| [15:25] | Hey, Amy, can we have a second? | 嘿 Amy 你能来一下吗 | 
| [15:26] | Joe, I’m kind of in the middle of something, | 大哥 我正忙着呢 | 
| [15:28] | you ! | 你个*¥%# | 
| [15:34] | Oh yeah? Well yourself! | 噢是吗 那就*¥%#你自己去吧 | 
| [15:38] | – All right, all right. – Just come. | – 好了 够了 – 来就行了 | 
| [15:40] | We have something to show you. | 我们要给你看个东西 | 
| [15:45] | You made me a birthing suite? | 你们帮我弄了个产房吗 | 
| [15:47] | We’ve been napping at work for 20 years. | 我们上班打盹20年了 | 
| [15:49] | We know how to create a relaxing space in a police station. | 我们知道怎么在警局里创造一个舒适的空间 | 
| [15:52] | – Gurney. – Fire blankets. | – 轮床 – 消防毯 | 
| [15:53] | Night stick for back massage. | 用来背部按摩的警棍 | 
| [15:54] | – Soothing lighting. – AKA Scully’s fart candles. | – 柔和的灯光 – 也就是Scully的遮屁味蜡烛 | 
| [15:57] | I’m sorry I said you were worthless in an emergency. | 抱歉我之前说你们在紧急状况时一无是处 | 
| [16:00] | You two really came through. | 你们俩真是帮了大忙 | 
| [16:01] | It’s just nice to have a win after what we went through today. | 能够在经历了今天的一切后做成功一件事真的很棒 | 
| [16:04] | So many deviled eggs were lost, and for what? | 那么多魔鬼蛋没了 结果呢 | 
| [16:07] | Hey, hey, you can’t focus on that. | 好啦 好啦 不要再想那事了 | 
| [16:08] | There were hundreds of meatballs that were eaten | 上百个肉丸能被吃掉 | 
| [16:10] | – because of you! – I could’ve eaten more. | – 都是你的功劳 – 我还能吃更多 | 
| [16:12] | – Just one more! – Guys? | – 再多吃一个 – 大伙 | 
| [16:13] | Not now, Amy. | 别打岔 Amy | 
| [16:16] | How am I going to get back to the precinct? | 我要怎么回到警局 | 
| [16:17] | This thing is way too slow. | 这个太慢了 | 
| [16:19] | Not if we all band together and pedal like hell. | 我们团结起来拼命蹬就不慢了 | 
| [16:21] | It’s not gonna happen, Charles. | 不可能的 Charles | 
| [16:22] | Dotty’s asleep, Kayla’s flirting with Luis, | Dotty睡着了 Kayla在和Luis调情 | 
| [16:24] | and Briana’s peeing in a trash can. | Briana在垃圾桶上撒尿 | 
| [16:26] | That’s illegal, Briana. | 那是违法的 Briana | 
| [16:28] | Oh, you know you love it. | 噢 你还不是喜欢这样 | 
| [16:30] | I’m gonna miss the birth of my son. | 我会错过我儿子的出生 | 
| [16:33] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不会 | 
| [16:34] | Look, I didn’t want to have to do this, | 听着 我也不想这么做 | 
| [16:35] | but there is someone I can call. | 但是我可以联系某一位 | 
| [16:37] | Who? | 谁 | 
| [16:38] | Hello, Peanut Butter. | 你好啊 花生酱 | 
| [16:40] | I know we don’t see eye-to-eye. | 我知道我们都看彼此不顺眼 | 
| [16:42] | But we gotta put that behind us | 但是我们得先抛开那些 | 
| [16:43] | because my friend here– | 因为我的朋友现在 | 
| [16:44] | Charles, the horse was a great idea | Charles 马的确是个好主意 | 
| [16:45] | but we don’t have time for you to have a heart-to-heart with it. | 但我们没时间给你们促膝长谈了 | 
| [16:47] | Sorry, I’m just very emotional, Jake. | 抱歉 我只是很情绪化 Jake | 
| [16:49] | Take care of my friend, you four-legged bastard! | 照顾好我的朋友 你这个四条腿的小混蛋 | 
| [16:53] | You know, now that I’m up here, | 你知道吗 现在我上马了 | 
| [16:54] | I realize I don’t know how to ride a horse. | 我意识到我根本不知道怎么骑马 | 
| [16:55] | It’s probably pretty self-explanatory, right? | 这应该是骑上就会了的 对吧 | 
| [16:57] | Yah! Oh, no! | 驾 噢 不要啊 | 
| [16:59] | Move! Everyone move, I don’t know how to ride a horse! | 走开 全都走开 我不知道怎么骑马 | 
| [17:05] | Okay, Amy. I know you’re in a lot of pain, | 好了 Amy 我知道你现在很痛苦 | 
| [17:07] | but we don’t have any meds here. | 但我们这也没有药 | 
| [17:09] | You just gotta try not to focus on it. | 你只能尽量分散注意力 | 
| [17:10] | – Can you distract her? – I got this. | – 你能分散她注意力吗 – 没问题 | 
| [17:12] | Hey, Amy, they come out with any new binders recently? | 嘿 Amy 最近有没有出新的活页夹 | 
| [17:14] | I don’t want to talk about binders, Rosa. | 我不想谈论活页夹 Rosa | 
| [17:16] | All right, that was my big gun. | 好吧 这是我大招了 | 
| [17:17] | She’s just gonna feel this. | 她只能专心感受疼痛了 | 
| [17:18] | Not necessarily. | 不一定 | 
| [17:19] | I was just checking to see | 我是来看看 | 
| [17:20] | if there was anything we could do to help. | 有没有我们能帮得上忙的 | 
| [17:21] | And I hate to say it, but I think there is. | 虽然我不愿意这么说 但是确实有我们可以帮忙的地方 | 
| [17:24] | Oh, you think he’s gonna get me drugs from evidence? | 你觉得他们是要从证物室给我拿药吗 | 
| [17:27] | Uh, no. | 呃 不是这样的 | 
| [17:29] | Something way weirder is happening. | 事情比你想象的要怪得多得多 | 
| [17:31] | Hit it, Jeffords. | 开始吧 Jeffords | 
| [17:35] | *Ah, push it* | *哦 动起来* | 
| [17:39] | *Ah, push it* | *哦 动起来* | 
| [17:43] | *Get up on this Ah, push it* | *一起来 哦 动起来* | 
| [17:46] | I am definitely distracted. | 他们绝对让我分心了 | 
| [18:02] | Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God, oh, God. | 额滴个神 额滴个神 额滴个神 额滴个神 | 
| [18:04] | I can see the head. Rosa, get over here. | 我能看见头了 Rosa 到这边来 | 
| [18:06] | I’m gonna need a second set of hands. | 我需要个人搭把手 | 
| [18:07] | No, no, no, she really doesn’t wanna be down on that end. | 不不不 她不会想蹲在那边看的 | 
| [18:09] | No, it’s okay. I got this. | 不 没关系的 我可以 | 
| [18:10] | I can close my eyes, right? | 我能闭眼睛的 对吧 | 
| [18:11] | – Keep them open. – Oh, damn it. | – 把眼睛睁开 – 我日 | 
| [18:13] | Just keep pushing, you’re almost there. | 用力就行 马上就生出来了 | 
| [18:14] | Oh, but Jake’s not here yet. | 但是Jake还没来呢 | 
| [18:16] | Yes I am! I’m here. | 我来了 我来了 | 
| [18:17] | – Oh, Jake. – I can’t believe I made it. | – 哦 Jake – 我不敢相信我真的做到了 | 
| [18:19] | I’m gonna see the birth of my– | 我马上就要见证我的 | 
| [18:20] | We’re on page 53! | 我们已经在第53页的进程了 | 
| [18:22] | Babe, we’re on page 53. | 宝贝 我们在第53页了 | 
| [18:24] | I know! | 老娘知道 | 
| [18:25] | I rode a horse. | 我可是骑马赶来的呢 | 
| [18:33] | Well, we did it, Ames. | Ames 我们做到了 | 
| [18:37] | We made the world’s hottest baby. | 我们生出了世界上最性感的宝宝 | 
| [18:39] | Say cute, Jake, | 是可爱 Jake | 
| [18:40] | Nope. This kid is liquid fire. | 谁说的 这孩子跟火焰喷射器一样惹火 | 
| [18:43] | Crazy to think that in just 17 short years | 想想还挺疯狂 再过短短的十七年 | 
| [18:46] | he’s gonna be 6’7″ | 他就会长到两米 | 
| [18:47] | and the number one draft pick for the Knicks. | 而且还会是尼克斯队的选秀状元 | 
| [18:49] | Aw, and that he’s gonna pass up that opportunity | 没错 然后他会放弃这个机会 | 
| [18:51] | to pursue his true passion– | 去追寻他真正所热爱的 | 
| [18:53] | library sciences. | 图书馆学 | 
| [18:55] | Well the important thing is, | 重要的是 | 
| [18:56] | we’ll support him no matter what. | 无论如何我们都会支持他的 | 
| [18:57] | Hmm. | 没错 | 
| [18:57] | Even if he’s a huge, huge, nerd. | 就算他是个超级霹雳无敌大书呆 | 
| [19:00] | Especially then. | 越是那种时候越要支持他 | 
| [19:03] | Are we gonna be okay at this? | 我们能应对得来吗 | 
| [19:06] | I mean, this entire day | 我是说 这一整天 | 
| [19:07] | felt like a warning from the universe | 感觉像是老天爷给我们的警告 | 
| [19:09] | I almost missed the birth, | 我差点错过宝宝出生 | 
| [19:10] | we had our baby at the precinct, | 我们在局里生了宝宝 | 
| [19:12] | a firefighter touched our child. | 还有一个消防员摸了我们的宝宝 | 
| [19:13] | – You washed him off? – Yeah, but I’ll always know. | – 你给他用水冲干净过了吗 – 是 但我忘不了这件事 | 
| [19:16] | Babe, we talked about this. | 宝贝 我们谈过的 | 
| [19:18] | Everyone balances work and kids. | 每个人都要在工作和孩子之间平衡时间 | 
| [19:19] | Yeah, but everyone’s not a cop. | 是啊 但不是每个人都是警察 | 
| [19:22] | True, but… | 没错 但是 | 
| [19:23] | when our son wants to hear about the day he was born, | 如果我们的宝宝想听听他出生那天的故事 | 
| [19:26] | we get to tell him that | 我们就可以告诉他 | 
| [19:27] | his dad helped a bunch of people | 那天他爸爸帮助了很多人 | 
| [19:30] | and foiled a bank robbery. | 还阻止了一场银行抢劫案 | 
| [19:34] | Guess that was kind of cool. | 这样说还挺酷的 | 
| [19:36] | And his mom managed a city-wide emergency | 他的妈妈解决了一场城市范围内的紧急状况 | 
| [19:38] | while actually giving birth. | 而且是一边生他一边解决的 | 
| [19:43] | I’m proud for our son to have you as a dad. | 我为我们的宝宝有你做爸爸而骄傲 | 
| [19:46] | Me too. | 我也是 | 
| [19:48] | For you to be the mom. | 为我们的宝宝有你做妈妈而自豪 | 
| [19:50] | I wasn’t just agreeing with the nice thing you said about me. | 我可不只是在附和你说的关于我的好话 | 
| [19:52] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [19:54] | Love you too. | 我也爱你 | 
| [19:55] | Oh, my God, he’s beautiful. | 我的天 他真漂亮 | 
| [19:58] | Oh, Jake, he’s got your face. | 哦 Jake 他的脸和你好像 | 
| [20:00] | Charles, meet Mac. | Charles 这是Mac | 
| [20:02] | Short for McClane. | 大名是McClane | 
| [20:04] | As in Shirley? I love it. | 致敬雪莉·麦克雷恩吗 我喜欢 | 
| [20:06] | No, as in John, from “Die Hard.” | 不是 是致敬电影<虎胆龙威>的John | 
| [20:09] | I mean, they’re both incredibly cool. | 我承认 两个人都很酷 | 
| [20:10] | Only one Oscar winner. | 只不过只有其中一个得了奥斯卡 | 
| [20:11] | Thanks for getting Jake there in time. | 谢谢你帮Jake及时赶到 | 
| [20:13] | Oh, don’t thank me. | 哦 别谢我 | 
| [20:15] | The real hero is Lieutenant Peanut Butter. | 真正的英雄是花生酱警督 | 
| [20:18] | No, it was all you, Charles. | 不是这样的 都是你的功劳 Charles | 
| [20:20] | Or should I say… | 或者我应该叫你 | 
| [20:21] | – Uncle Charles. – Chee-Chee. | – Charles 叔叔 – Chee-Chee | 
| [20:22] | Don’t ruin this moment for yourself. | 不要让你的私心毁掉这么温馨的一刻 | 
| [20:23] | Uncle Charles it is. | 那就Charles叔叔吧 | 
| [20:26] | – How’s he doing? – He’s perfect. | – 他怎么样了 – 好着呢 | 
| [20:28] | – I see you changed. – Oh yeah. | – 我看你把衣服换了 – 是啊 | 
| [20:29] | That other outfit had a lot of afterbirth on it. | 那件外套上沾了好多分娩后排出的胞衣 | 
| [20:31] | Also during-birth and pre-birth. | 分娩前和分娩中也沾了不少东西 | 
| [20:33] | The point is I burned it. | 重点是 我已经把衣服烧了 | 
| [20:34] | Thanks for staying by my side. | 谢谢你陪在我身边 | 
| [20:35] | I know it wasn’t easy for you. | 我知道对你来说不容易 | 
| [20:37] | It was worth it. I’m Auntie Ro-Ro. | 值了 我是Ro-Ro阿姨 | 
| [20:38] | She gets to be Ro-Ro? Incredible. | 她就能叫Ro-Ro 凭什么 | 
| [20:41] | I’ve thrown seven years away for this. | 这七年友谊终究是错付了 | 
| [20:43] | Captain, Lieutenant, | 警监 警督 | 
| [20:44] | the dance was great, | 舞跳得很棒 | 
| [20:46] | and it really helped, thank you. | 而且真的有帮到我 谢谢你们 | 
| [20:49] | Dance? What dance? | 舞 什么舞 | 
| [20:50] | She doesn’t know what she’s talking about. | 她不知道自己在说什么胡话 | 
| [20:51] | Mommy brain much? | 一当妈人就变傻了 是吧 | 
| [20:53] | Captain Holt and I did a hip-hop dance routine. | 我和Holt警监跳了一套街舞动作 | 
| [20:55] | Oh. | 噢 | 
| [20:57] | I see. You know what? | 我明白了 你知道吗 | 
| [20:59] | I don’t even care that I missed it, | 我根本不在乎没看到你们跳舞这件事 | 
| [21:00] | because right now, I am holding my son, | 因为现在 我怀里正抱着我的儿子 | 
| [21:03] | and there’s nothing more important in the world than that. | 这个世界上没有比这更重要的事情了 | 
| [21:05] | I have a video, if you wanna see it. | 我录下来了 你想看吗 | 
| [21:06] | Amy, hold this baby. Rosa, give me that phone. | Amy 帮我抱着宝宝 Rosa 把手机给我 | 
| [21:08] | Give me that phone. | 快把手机给我 | 
| [21:10] | Everyone wash your hands. | 每个人都给我去洗手 |