| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [01:45] | Not so far from here | *在离这不远的地方* | 
| [01:48] | There’s a very lively atmosphere | *人们生活安详* | 
| [01:51] | Everybody’s going there this year | *人人都去那里* | 
| [01:54] | And there’s a reason, the season | *只有一个缘由* | 
| [01:58] | Opened last July | *雨季在七月到来* | 
| [02:00] | Ever since the USA went dry | *美利坚此时却久旱不雨* | 
| [02:03] | Everybody’s going there and I’m going too | *人人纷纷赶去 我也一样* | 
| [02:08] | I’m on my way to Cuba | *我正在去古巴的路上* | 
| [02:11] | That’s where I’m going | *古巴就是我想去的地方* | 
| [02:16] | Cuba, that’s where I’ll stay | *古巴 我要住的地方* | 
| [02:21] | Cuba, where wine is flowing… | *古巴 美酒飘香* | 
| [02:40] | Cuba, where all is gay | *古巴 基佬的天堂* | 
| [02:45] | Why don’t you plan a wonderful trip to Havana? | *为何你不去哈瓦那游览一番* | 
| [02:50] | Hop on a ship and I’ll see you | *跳上一艘大船* | 
| [02:52] | In C-U-B-A. | *咱们古巴再见* | 
| [03:12] | What the fuck is wrong with you? | 你他妈的发什么神经 | 
| [03:14] | Look at the soldier boy! | 看看这个当过兵的 | 
| [03:18] | You’d have pissed your pants if you were wearing any. | 你要是穿裤子肯定尿了 | 
| [03:21] | You think it’s funny? | 你觉得很有意思是吧 | 
| [03:23] | Easy, Princeton. I was fuckin’ playing. | 别生气 高材生 我就是和你玩玩 | 
| [03:26] | I need the keys to the car. | 我要车钥匙 | 
| [03:28] | I can’t hear out of my ear. | 我都失聪了 | 
| [03:31] | Quit your bellyaching and go back to sleep. | 别抱怨了 赶紧抱着妞睡觉吧 | 
| [03:39] | What the hell’s going on? | 发生了什么 | 
| [03:41] | It’s okay. I’m okay. | 没事 我没事 | 
| [03:46] | – you’re bleeding. – what? | -你流血了 -什么 | 
| [03:57] | This is never gonna work out. | 这一招肯定不好使 | 
| [04:03] | What? | 什么 | 
| [04:04] | No! Oh, come on, you shouldn’t have. | 别这样 你不能这样 | 
| [04:08] | – Now who planned this? – Nucky? | -这是谁的主意 -努基 | 
| [04:10] | Jesus! Fuck. | 天呐 | 
| [04:12] | How long you been standing there? | 你在哪站多久了 | 
| [04:13] | I– very shortly. | 我刚进来 | 
| [04:16] | What do you want? I was rehearsing a speech. | 什么事 我在准备演讲呢 | 
| [04:18] | You asked to review the guest list for the party. | 你要求重新检查一下聚会的宾客名单 | 
| [04:22] | Right, yeah. | 对 没错 | 
| [04:24] | Well, let’s hear it. | 好的 念给我听 | 
| [04:26] | Hank Adamo, Steven Mueller– | 汉克·阿达莫 斯蒂文·穆勒 | 
| [04:28] | I’m giving a speech next week | 下周我要给餐馆工人商会 | 
| [04:30] | To the restaurant workers association. | 做一次演讲 | 
| [04:33] | What I was rehearsing. | 我在准备的就是这个 | 
| [04:34] | Yes. Richard Berman– | 好的 理查德·贝尔曼 | 
| [04:37] | I’m going shopping. | 我要去购物 | 
| [04:48] | Get something pretty. | 买点亮眼的 | 
| [04:51] | You know, you tore me apart last night. | 你昨晚可把我整的够呛 | 
| [04:54] | Jesus, Lucy. | 矜持点 露西 | 
| [05:03] | Make sure you invite governor Edwards. | 记得要请爱德华兹州长 | 
| [05:04] | – he will not come. – I know. Despite that. | -他不能出席 -我知道 尽力请 | 
| [05:08] | Can you believe they elected that asshole democrat no-hoper? | 他们居然选了这么个民主党的窝囊废 | 
| [05:11] | I booked suites for Senator Edge and Mayor Hague. | 我给艾治参议员和海牙市长 | 
| [05:14] | Visiting royalty– | 最高规格接待 | 
| [05:16] | Edge especially. | 特别是艾治 | 
| [05:17] | – hand me my shoes. – which ones? | -把鞋给我 -哪一双 | 
| [05:25] | – make sure Edge gets the bigger suite. – mm-hmm. | -给艾治找间大点的房间 -好的 | 
| [05:28] | He’s my ticket to that road appropriations money. | 他是我要到那批道路拨款的关键 | 
| [05:31] | Ja. | 好的 | 
| [05:32] | Almost 30 million for Jersey alone. | 差不多能给泽西带来三千万美元 | 
| [05:36] | You can bet your keister | 打赌吗 | 
| [05:37] | I’m gonna get a piece of that pie. | 我肯定能分一杯羹 | 
| [05:40] | It’s an expression– “A piece of the pie.” | 这是一种表达方式 分一杯羹 | 
| [05:44] | Don’t you have pie in germany? | 德国没有羹吗 | 
| [05:46] | We have strudel. | 我们有稀饭 | 
| [05:49] | Just make sure everybody gets laid. | 给他们每个人找个妞 | 
| [05:52] | “Could it be the beautiful young woman | “那个在河岸边颤颤巍巍 | 
| [05:54] | Found shivering in the river | 的年轻美女 | 
| [05:56] | Is actually who she claims to be– | 竟然自称是 | 
| [05:58] | The daughter of the czar of russia, | 俄国沙皇的公主 | 
| [06:01] | The grand duchess anastasia?” – | 阿纳斯塔西娅公爵夫人 | 
| [06:04] | It’s like a fairy tale. | 简直像童话一样 | 
| [06:06] | “Was she assassinated at the hands of the bolsheviks | “是她逃过了布尔什维克的追捕 | 
| [06:09] | Or did she masterfully escape the fate | 还是先知先觉离开了 | 
| [06:11] | Of her doomed royal family?” | 她的凄惨红楼” | 
| [06:14] | – Give me it. – Mine. | -给我 -我的 | 
| [06:16] | – Give it to me! – pipe down or you’ll get a spanking. | -给我 -别打架 再闹打屁屁了 | 
| [06:18] | There’s no need for that now, is there? | 这个现在没必要吧 | 
| [06:21] | You spoil them. | 你这是浪费 | 
| [06:22] | Look at this. | 看看这个 | 
| [06:25] | “Anastasia romanov, | 阿纳斯塔西娅·罗曼诺夫 | 
| [06:27] | Thought dead these past three years, | 本被认为三年前已经死亡 | 
| [06:30] | Could very well be the rightful identity | 却因罹获失忆症而以安娜·安德森 | 
| [06:32] | Of Anna Anderson, the amnesia victim | 的身份继续生活 | 
| [06:35] | Now claiming to be the princess.” | 现在有可能被重新宣布授予公主身份 | 
| [06:38] | – Who’s a princess? – you are, my darling. | -谁是公主 -你是 我的宝贝 | 
| [06:41] | And I’m the queen of England. | 那我就是英格兰之王 | 
| [06:42] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [06:44] | Where’s your sense of romance, Edith? | 你的浪漫情怀呢 伊迪丝 | 
| [06:46] | It left along with my husband. | 和我丈夫一起入土了 | 
| [06:48] | Read the funnies, mama. | 给我们读笑话吧 妈妈 | 
| [06:50] | – Mind your manners. – Please? | -要讲礼貌 -请您给我们读笑话吧 | 
| [06:52] | All right, quickly. | 好的 我快点读 | 
| [06:54] | Then I’ve got to leave for work. | 然后就去上班 | 
| [06:56] | Let’s see what mischief | 我们看看 | 
| [06:58] | Mutt and Jeff have been up to. | 莫特和杰夫又遭遇什么恶作剧了 | 
| [07:06] | Sorry. Does it hurt? | 抱歉 疼吗 | 
| [07:10] | A little bit. | 有点 | 
| [07:12] | You should try some opium. | 你该来点鸦片 | 
| [07:15] | There’s a den in chinatown. | 唐人街那有个地方卖 | 
| [07:17] | – let me take you? – I don’t know. | -我带你去 -再说吧 | 
| [07:19] | With all those hopheads? | 和那些瘾君子们一样 | 
| [07:20] | It’s divine– it really is– | 那感觉棒极了 真的 | 
| [07:22] | For whatever ails you. | 能治愈你所有的痛苦 | 
| [07:31] | That fella Al– he can be really scary sometimes. | 那个叫阿尔的家伙 他有时候真可怕 | 
| [07:35] | He’s all right. He’s just from brooklyn is all. | 他挺好的 就是一身布鲁克林的习气 | 
| [07:38] | Is that where you’re from? | 你也是哪来的吗 | 
| [07:41] | – Atlantic city. – mm. | -大西洋城 -这样 | 
| [07:43] | Star prairie, Wisconsin. | 威斯康辛的牧场之星 | 
| [07:45] | Right, sure. | 没错 | 
| [07:47] | Don’t pretend like you ever heard of it. | 别装作好像听过的一样的 | 
| [07:51] | What’s it like? | 那是什么样的 | 
| [07:53] | Well, grandpa was the first white man born in town, | 爷爷是那镇子里第一个降生的白人 | 
| [07:57] | Pa was the first man got sent to state prison, | 老爸是第一个被送去州立监狱的人 | 
| [07:59] | And ma was the first woman run over flat by a car. | 老妈是第一个开车飞跃房子的人 | 
| [08:02] | So you could say I’ve got a lot to live up to. | 所以是我的人生还是有很多值得骄傲的地方 | 
| [08:06] | I’ll say you do. | 我看也是 | 
| [08:09] | So did you really go to college? | 你真的去上过大学 | 
| [08:12] | Where’d you hear that? | 你从哪听到的 | 
| [08:13] | Al’s always calling you princeton. | 阿尔老叫你高材生 | 
| [08:16] | Yeah, well, where I come from, | 是的 我上过 | 
| [08:17] | Some people had an idea about what I was supposed to be. | 一些人给我的建议 | 
| [08:21] | – your pa? – no. | -你老爸 -不是 | 
| [08:23] | That’s not something he’d do. | 不是我老爸 | 
| [08:25] | There’s a fella, kinda like– kinda like Torrio here. | 他很像这里的托里奥 | 
| [08:29] | He saw me along through the years. | 他将我养大 | 
| [08:31] | That’s– that’s over with now. | 现在这种关系结束了 | 
| [08:36] | – so what’s your idea? – beg your pardon? | -那你怎么想 -你说什么 | 
| [08:40] | About what you’re supposed to be. | 你会成为什么样的人 | 
| [08:44] | That’s a good question. | 好问题 | 
| [08:49] | I looked at your book while you were sleeping. | 你睡觉的时候我看了你的书 | 
| [08:52] | Yeah? What’d you think? | 是吗 你觉得怎么样 | 
| [08:54] | I’m heading west myself, like the girl in the story– | 我正在前往西部的路上 就像书里的女孩子一样 | 
| [08:58] | California, as soon as I save up. | 一旦攒够钱就去加州 | 
| [08:59] | You’re gonna be in the pictures? | 你要去拍电影 | 
| [09:01] | Gee, I don’t know, may be. | 我也不知道 可能把 | 
| [09:03] | Well, you’re certainly pretty enough. | 长相肯定是够格了 | 
| [09:05] | – Don’t kid a kidder. – You are. | -别哄小孩了 -真的 | 
| [09:09] | You’re prettier than Lillian Gish. | 你比莉莲·吉许还漂亮 | 
| [09:11] | I’d watch you. | 我看好你 | 
| [09:15] | Would you save me from my brutish father? | 你能把我从我残暴的老爸手里解救出来吗 | 
| [09:19] | He’s out of prison? | 他出狱了 | 
| [09:21] | Like Lillian Gish. | 我跟莉莲·吉许一样 | 
| [09:23] | “Broken Blossoms”? | 《凋谢的花朵》 | 
| [09:26] | I’d sure give it a shot. | 我肯定会去试试 | 
| [09:28] | Well, then maybe I’ll let you come with me. | 那说不定我会让你跟我一起走 | 
| [09:34] | You’ll let me? | 你会让我跟你走吗 | 
| [09:37] | I might. | 可能会 | 
| [09:40] | How come? | 为什么 | 
| [09:42] | ‘Cause I think you need taking care of. | 我觉得你需要有个人照顾你 | 
| [09:59] | What the fuck is taking you so long? | 你他妈的怎么去了那么久 | 
| [10:01] | We’ve been trying, Nucky. | 我们很努力了 努基 | 
| [10:02] | It ain’t like we haven’t asked around. | 我们得四处查问 | 
| [10:04] | Asked around? | 四处查问 | 
| [10:05] | You’re trying to solve a murder, not find a lost cat. | 你是去解决谋杀案的 不是去找猫的 | 
| [10:07] | A cat would be easier. Nobody cares about some colored kid. | 找猫倒容易些 根本没人在意那黑人小孩 | 
| [10:10] | Chalky cares, so that means I care. | 朝琪在意 我就在意 | 
| [10:12] | And you can bet your ass come election day you’re gonna care too. | 如果选举日对你很重要的话你也会在意的 | 
| [10:15] | Control Atlantic city, you control Atlantic county. | 控制了大西洋市 就控制了大西洋郡 | 
| [10:17] | Control Atlantic county– | 控制了大西洋郡 | 
| [10:18] | Control New Jersey, I know. | 就控制了新泽西州 这我知道 | 
| [10:20] | If you know, then you’d know how much | 你要是真知道 你就该明白有色人种的投票 | 
| [10:21] | we need the colored vote. | 对我们有多重要 | 
| [10:22] | Like it or not, they’re 20% of the city, Eli. | 他们占了城市人口的百分之二十 你得接受事实 | 
| [10:25] | And they vote the way he tells ’em to, | 他让他们怎么投他们都会怎么投 | 
| [10:26] | so drink your damn coffee. | 喝你的咖啡去 | 
| [10:27] | They vote the way I tell Chalky to tell them. | 我让朝琪告诉他们怎么投他们才会怎么投 | 
| [10:29] | He drives a Packard, Nucky, because of you. | 他全靠你才开上帕卡德的 | 
| [10:32] | He lives in a house bigger than the mayor. | 他住的房子比市长的还大 | 
| [10:34] | You seriously think he’d ever risk all that, | 你真以为他会拿这些东西冒险 | 
| [10:36] | let his people vote democrat? | 仅仅为了让他的民众给民主党投票吗 | 
| [10:37] | At this point, no. | 这个时候不是 | 
| [10:38] | But there are limits to what he can sell those people, | 虽然他对民众的控制是有限的 | 
| [10:40] | and a lynching’s not one of them. | 滥用私刑肯定不行 | 
| [10:42] | – If word got out– – He needs you, Nuck. | -如果消息泄露 -他需要你 努克 | 
| [10:44] | – No one’s ever gonna know. – And we need him. | -不会有人知道的 -我们也需要他 | 
| [10:46] | One hand washes the other and both hands wash the face. | 要礼尚往来才能共同渔利 | 
| [10:50] | Take a lot of suds to wash Chalky’s face. | 要跟朝琪一起获利还真费劲 | 
| [10:56] | You can wait in the hall. | 你 出去等着 | 
| [11:09] | I don’t like that fella. I never have. | 我不喜欢那人 从来都不喜欢他 | 
| [11:12] | He’s a good man, Halloran– ready and able. | 哈罗兰很能干 反应快 也有能力 | 
| [11:14] | Just step it up, will ya? | 上心点 行不 | 
| [11:19] | Gillian, fix it. | 吉莉安 帮我装这个 | 
| [11:21] | – Let me see, darling. – Gillian? | -乖乖 我看看 -吉莉安 | 
| [11:25] | You know most women are proud to be called grandma. | 很多女人会以被称作奶奶为荣 | 
| [11:28] | Not while the peaches are still in season. | 尚有风韵的女人可不这么想 | 
| [11:35] | – I shouldn’t be very long. – Oh, take your time. | -我一会就回来 -别急 | 
| [11:38] | I’ve got my man to keep me company. | 我有小男子汉在这做伴呢 | 
| [11:41] | – Say goodbye to mama. – Bye, mama. | -跟妈妈说再见 -妈妈再见 | 
| [11:48] | Let’s see here. | 我们来看看 | 
| [11:50] | Oh, they make such shoddy merchandise these days. | 现在的东西也太粗制滥造了吧 | 
| [11:55] | You know when your daddy was a little boy, | 你爸爸小时候 | 
| [11:57] | He had a blue tin train with big round wheels. | 有一辆大轮子的蓝铁皮火车 | 
| [12:01] | – A choo-choo. – That’s right, it was a choo-choo train. | -是火车头 -没错 就是火车头 | 
| [12:05] | And it was a gift from one of my admirers. | 是我的一个追求者送的 | 
| [12:08] | He was in the dry goods business. | 那人做布匹生意 | 
| [12:10] | All better. | 这样好多了 | 
| [12:13] | – What do you say? – Thank you. | -你该说些什么 -谢谢你 | 
| [12:15] | Where’s my kiss? | 不亲亲我吗 | 
| [12:19] | You are gonna break a million hearts one day. | 你以后会掳获无数芳心的 | 
| [12:22] | You know that? | 你知道吗 | 
| [12:24] | Run along now. There you go. | 跑火车吧 给你 | 
| [12:50] | – Mrs. Darmody? – Yes? | -是达莫迪太太吗 -有什么事 | 
| [12:55] | I’m a friend of James. | 我是詹姆斯的朋友 | 
| [12:56] | His friends call him Jimmy. | 他的朋友都叫他吉米 | 
| [12:59] | So who are you really? | 你到底是谁 | 
| [13:01] | I’m a what-do-you-call– | 我是 你们怎么说来着 | 
| [13:04] | an acquaintance from New York. | 纽约来的一个熟人 | 
| [13:07] | That part I suspected. | 这点我很怀疑 | 
| [13:09] | – What’s your name? – Never mind my name. | -你叫什么 -别管我叫什么名字 | 
| [13:11] | – Is he here or ain’t he? – He’s not. | -他到底在不在家 -他不在 | 
| [13:14] | – Then where is he? – Maybe he’s up your ass. | -他去哪儿了 -也许他在你家等着上你呢 | 
| [13:18] | Have you considered looking there? | 你要不要回去找找 | 
| [13:21] | You got a fresh mouth for a broad. | 你可真会说话 | 
| [13:23] | Maybe I need you to smack it for me, right? | 也许你该扇我几个耳光试试 | 
| [13:28] | The roughneck bit– | 像你这么粗俗无礼 | 
| [13:30] | Is that what the little girls are going for these days? | 现在的小女孩都好你这口吗 | 
| [13:39] | Filthy immigrants, | 肮脏的移民 | 
| [13:41] | Christ-killing Jews, | 不尊重我主的犹太人 | 
| [13:43] | anarchists of every stripe… | 形形色色的无政府主义者 | 
| [13:46] | …dangerous though they may be, make no mistake, my brethren, | 兄弟们 虽然他们很危险 却从不犯错 | 
| [13:50] | It is the coon that is the true bane of our great nation. | 黑人才是我们伟大国家的害群之马 | 
| [13:54] | Up from the south they come like so many rats, | 他们像老鼠一样从南方涌进来 | 
| [13:58] | feeding on jobs heretofore reserved for white men; | 抢走了此前本属于白人的工作 | 
| [14:02] | Veterans, patriots, true Americans all, | 老兵 爱国者 这些真正的美国人 | 
| [14:06] | consigned to the bread lines, their families starving | 却要排队等着救济 他们的家庭在挨饿 | 
| [14:10] | while the nigger gorges himself. | 黑鬼们却在狼吞虎咽 | 
| [14:12] | It is our god-given right, | 上天授予了我们权力 | 
| [14:15] | it is our christian duty to eradicate this scourge– | 赋予了我们基督徒职责 驱逐这些祸害 | 
| [14:18] | Nobody move! | 都不许动 | 
| [14:25] | Who’s in charge here? | 谁是这里头儿 | 
| [14:31] | – State your name. – Joseph Earl Dinler, | -叫什么名字 -约瑟夫·厄尔·丁勒 | 
| [14:33] | Grand cyclops of the knights of the Ku Klux Klan, | 三K党骑士中的独眼巨人 | 
| [14:36] | – Atlantic county branch. – Lose the dunce caps. | -大西洋郡分会领袖 -拿掉头罩 | 
| [14:42] | You too, cyclops. | 独眼巨人 你也拿掉 | 
| [14:49] | You’re the fella who owns the hardware store on Pacific. | 你是那个太平洋城五金店的店主 | 
| [14:53] | He sold me linseed oil not a month ago. | 不到一个月前我还跟他买过亚麻籽油 | 
| [14:54] | If you’re here to rob us, take what you will and leave | 如果你们是来抢劫的 想拿什么都拿走 | 
| [14:57] | with what little conscience you might have. | 然后带着你们仅存的一点良心滚出去 | 
| [14:59] | Drop the act. You know who I am. | 别装腔作势了 你知道我是谁 | 
| [15:01] | You’re a grafter, a whoremonger | 你是个贪污犯 是个嫖客 | 
| [15:04] | – and a bootlegger. – You’re thinking of my brother. | -也是个私酒商 -你说的是我哥 | 
| [15:06] | Let’s go. You’re under arrest. | 走吧 你被捕了 | 
| [15:08] | Everybody else stay in your seats. | 其他人都待在原位 | 
| [15:15] | What’s this about? | 这是怎么回事 | 
| [15:17] | Being in the klan’s not against the law. | 种族集会又不违法 | 
| [15:20] | No, but stringing up darkies is. | 当然 但吊死黑人就违法了 | 
| [15:28] | Yeah, we got our rights. | 我们也有权利 | 
| [16:16] | You gotta be reasonable, huh? | 你得通情达理 知道吗 | 
| [16:18] | Mr. Sheridan says I can’t be buying from nobody else. | 谢立丹先生说我不能向别人买 | 
| [16:21] | You’re good then, ’cause we ain’t nobody else. | 别担心 我们又不是别人 | 
| [16:24] | This is Johnny Torrio’s territory now. | 现在这里是强尼·托里奥的地盘 | 
| [16:27] | You should talk to Mr. Sheridan, no? | 你该跟谢立丹先生谈谈 好吧 | 
| [16:28] | – I don’t know nothing. – What do you mean you know nothing? | -不关我的事 -什么叫不关你事 | 
| [16:31] | You Greeks– you got intelligence. | 你们希腊人 不是最聪明吗 | 
| [16:33] | I mean, you invented arithmetic, right? | 算术不就是你们发明的吗 | 
| [16:36] | I don’t know. Yes. | 我不清楚 是吧 | 
| [16:38] | Then you should know what happens next. | 你就该知道接下来会怎样 | 
| [16:39] | See, I say you gotta buy from us, | 我要你向我们买 | 
| [16:42] | then you give me some lip, then the next thing you know– | 你还在这里唧唧歪歪 所以接下来 | 
| [16:48] | – You all right, Demo? – Hey, you got something to say? | -迪莫 你没事吧 -你有话要说吗 | 
| [16:54] | What happens now is I help you up. | 接下来我要扶你起来 | 
| [17:00] | But not really. | 你想得美 | 
| [17:02] | – Al. – Please, why you do this? | – 阿尔 -别 你为什么要这样做 | 
| [17:04] | – Al, come on. – Come on what? | -阿尔 别这样 -别怎样 | 
| [17:08] | I’m in the middle of a fucking conversation. | 我他妈的跟他话还没说完呢 | 
| [17:13] | Next I break every bottle in this fuckin’ joint. | 接下来我要打断你手筋 | 
| [17:15] | – Please, no! – Good. | -求你别这么做 -那好 | 
| [17:17] | These people look thirsty, | 这里的人们都渴得很 | 
| [17:19] | so you’ll want a big order when the truck comes around. | 所以拉货过来的时候你得给我下个大单 | 
| [17:22] | Oh yeah, if Sheridan got a problem… | 对了 如果谢立丹有什么问题 | 
| [17:27] | …you tell him to come see me. | 你让他来见我 | 
| [17:29] | I’m at the Four Deuces over on Wabash. | 我在沃巴什街上的四点平沙龙 | 
| [17:33] | Are you staying for supper? | 你还想留下来吃晚餐吗 | 
| [17:42] | Demo, Demo, are you all right? | 迪莫 你怎样了 | 
| [17:44] | Help me get him up. | 帮我扶他起来 | 
| [17:48] | We have the pianist – the fat one. | 我们安排了那位胖胖的钢琴家 | 
| [17:50] | Remember you like him. | 就是你喜欢的那位 | 
| [17:51] | Roast beef, rack of lamb, | 还有烤牛肉 烤羊排 | 
| [17:54] | oysters on the half shell, lobster, | 半带壳的生蚝 龙虾 | 
| [17:56] | and for the wine I have chosen | 酒类我选了 | 
| [17:59] | a Chateau Margaux. | 玛歌红葡萄酒 | 
| [18:02] | – The fuck is this? – What? | 这是什么 -怎么了 | 
| [18:05] | This. | 这个 | 
| [18:07] | This– fucking lip rouge. | 这儿有个唇印 | 
| [18:08] | – I will take care of it immediately. – God fucking damn it. | -我这就去处理好 -真他妈的 | 
| [18:11] | – I will see that they wash them twice. – How hard do I work? | -我让他们多洗几遍 -我做事不卖力吗 | 
| [18:13] | The pressure I’m under… | 我的压力很大 | 
| [18:15] | Is it too much to ask that | 难道我他妈的想简简单单 | 
| [18:16] | if I have a simple goddamn birthday party | 过个生日这要求很过分吗 | 
| [18:18] | That the silverware, the crystal– | 连银餐具 水晶餐具 | 
| [18:20] | – that they be clean? – Nucky, I have taken– | -都洗不干净 -努基 我已经 | 
| [18:22] | Can I trust you to do anything right? | 你还能做好我交给你的任务吗 | 
| [18:24] | The war, the anti-German bullshit– | 那些战争 那些反德国人的烂事 | 
| [18:26] | – did I not stick with you despite all that? – Yes, you– | -哪次我不是不顾一切地支持你的 -你是 | 
| [18:28] | And this is the fucking thanks I get? | 然后你就这样回报我吗 | 
| [18:31] | This filthy piece of shit that some whore | 我只能得到某个妓女血瓢似的野鸡嘴 | 
| [18:33] | left her cock-smeared lip rouge on? | 留在杯子上的下流唇印吗 | 
| [18:35] | – Do you want me to drink from this? – No. | -你想让我用这个杯子吗 -不是的 | 
| [18:36] | Do you want my guests to drink from this? | 还是想让我的客人们用这杯子 | 
| [18:38] | No, of course not. | 当然也不是 | 
| [18:44] | You there, boy, scrub these goblets. | 你过来 把杯子洗干净 | 
| [18:47] | Everything– | 每件餐具 | 
| [19:01] | Please do your best. | 拜托你们 尽力而为吧 | 
| [19:23] | Morning. How’d you sleep? | 早 睡得好吗 | 
| [19:28] | You Klan fellas– | 你们这群三K党 | 
| [19:30] | Get you in front of a crowd, can’t shut you up. | 聚众闹事时聒噪异常 | 
| [19:33] | In private though… | 落了单就蔫了 | 
| [19:37] | I told you 100 times | 我跟你说过一百遍了 | 
| [19:41] | I don’t know who hung that coon. | 我不知道是谁吊死了那个黑鬼 | 
| [19:43] | Oh, I believe you. I really do. | 我相信你 真的 | 
| [19:48] | The thing is though, | 可问题是 | 
| [19:51] | I gotta be sure. | 我必须得确认万无一失 | 
| [20:00] | What the hell are you doing? | 你这是要干什么 | 
| [20:13] | Voila, madame. Enjoy. | 夫人请拿好 慢走 | 
| [20:15] | A la prochaine. Bon soir. | 欢迎再次光临 晚安 | 
| [20:20] | Marguerite. | 玛格丽特 | 
| [20:28] | Yes, madame Jeunet. | 什么事 茱内特夫人 | 
| [20:30] | I will require you this evening. | 我今晚要你帮忙 | 
| [20:32] | You must stay. | 你一定要留下 | 
| [20:33] | I’ll need to make arrangements for the children. | 我得回去带孩子 | 
| [20:36] | Rosalie– she did not have children. | 那我不如雇罗萨莉 她可没有孩子 | 
| [20:39] | – Yes, ma’am. – Monsieur Thompson… | -好的 夫人 -汤普森先生 | 
| [20:42] | Tonight it is his birthday celebration. | 今晚是他生日宴会 | 
| [20:45] | You will deliver to Miss Danziger this dress, | 你去把这件礼服送给丹齐格小姐 | 
| [20:49] | to Babette’s, the nightclub. | 到巴贝特夜总会 | 
| [20:51] | – Miss Danziger? – the paramour. | -丹齐格小姐 -她是 | 
| [20:53] | What is it? The sweetheart of Mr. Thompson. | 汤普森先生的情妇 不对 心上人 | 
| [20:56] | Yes, of course. | 是 没问题 | 
| [20:58] | You will be there to Babette’s by 10:00, | 你要在十点之前赶到巴贝特夜总会 | 
| [20:59] | and then you shall wait | 然后在那儿候着 | 
| [21:01] | until after Miss Danziger does the surprise. | 等到丹齐格小姐送出惊喜之后 | 
| [21:04] | The silk fringe, the beading– | 这些真丝流苏和穿珠 | 
| [21:06] | it is very delicate, | 精细脆弱 | 
| [21:08] | so you must assist her in putting it on. | 所以你必须小心帮她穿着 | 
| [21:11] | – Very important. – Yes, ma’am. | -这非常重要 -是 夫人 | 
| [21:14] | You mentioned I must wait until after Miss Danziger’s surprise. | 你说我要等丹齐格小姐送出惊喜 | 
| [21:18] | – What surprise is that? – I don’t know. | -是什么惊喜 -我不知道 | 
| [21:20] | This is why it is the surprise. | 所以才叫做惊喜 | 
| [21:23] | Bonjour, madame. | 日安 夫人 | 
| [21:28] | You wanna branch out, that’s jake with me, | 你想发展势力 我无所谓 | 
| [21:30] | so long as it puts money in my pocket. | 我只要有钱赚就好 | 
| [21:33] | But what I don’t need at any price | 可如果搞出不必要的麻烦 | 
| [21:36] | is a fuckin’ headache. | 我会很生气 | 
| [21:37] | I’m gonna straighten it out, I promise. | 这事我会摆平的 我保证 | 
| [21:39] | How? By smackin’ around bartenders for the next six months? | 靠什么摆平 四处殴打酒保吗 | 
| [21:42] | This fuckin’ Sheridan is a pain in my ass. | 这个他妈的谢立丹就是我的眼中钉 | 
| [21:45] | I’m gonna talk to him, John, soon as he gets here– | 我会跟他谈的 约翰 他一到我就开始 | 
| [21:48] | Work out an accommodation. | 我去跟他达成和解 | 
| [21:49] | Believe me, you’re gonna be rolling in it. | 相信我 一定让你满意 | 
| [21:51] | I’m going. | 我要走了 | 
| [21:53] | I got a plantas wart on my foot. | 我脚上生了个跖疣 | 
| [21:55] | It hurts like a son of a bitch. | 疼得要死要活的 | 
| [22:00] | You see that? | 看出来了吗 | 
| [22:02] | ’cause he knows I can handle it. | 他知道我处理得来 | 
| [22:04] | Or maybe he actually has a plantar’s wart. | 说不定是他真的长了跖疣 | 
| [22:07] | Don’t be jealous ’cause I’m moving up, pal. | 老弟 哥要发达了你可别嫉妒 | 
| [22:10] | I got big coattails. | 哥不是忘本的人 | 
| [22:11] | I move up, you’re coming along for the ride. | 哥得了道 你也能升天 | 
| [22:14] | You got me all wrong. I’m just passing through. | 你可高看我了 我不过是过客而已 | 
| [22:19] | It’s them. Some free advice: | 他们来了 送你个建议 | 
| [22:20] | You don’t invade a country all at once. | 要想搞侵略 绝对不能鲸吞 | 
| [22:22] | You take it over one piece at a time. | 要一步步蚕食 | 
| [22:24] | Act nice, negotiate for a portion. | 态度要温和 只要他让出一部分 | 
| [22:27] | A couple months you expand. Then before you know it, | 然后扩张上几个月 你还不知是怎么回事 | 
| [22:29] | You’re controlling his entire territory. | 他的地盘就全是你的了 | 
| [22:36] | – Mr. Sheridan? – Who the fuck are you? | -S谢立丹先生 -你是哪根葱 | 
| [22:39] | Al Capone. This is Jimmy Darmody. | 阿尔·卡波尼 这位是吉米·达莫迪 | 
| [22:42] | Where the fuck’s Torrio? | 托里奥人呢 | 
| [22:43] | Mr. Torrio sends his regrets. | 托里奥先生未能前来 深表歉意 | 
| [22:47] | He had some pressing business to attend to. | 他有些生意上的事情急需处理 | 
| [22:49] | What does he call this? | 那他想怎么办 | 
| [22:51] | He says you should talk to me. | 他让我来跟您谈 | 
| [22:53] | I gotta say this is very insulting. | 你们这是看不起我 | 
| [22:55] | I come all the way down here in the snow. | 我冒着大雪远道而来 | 
| [22:56] | Trolley’s ain’t even running. | 连电车都停运了 | 
| [22:58] | – Can we offer you anything? Some coffee, some whiskey? -No. | -您要喝的吗 咖啡还是威士忌 -不必 | 
| [23:14] | Forget California. Today I’m heading east. | 让加利福尼亚见鬼去吧 我要去东边 今天就走 | 
| [23:18] | – Chinatown. – I’ll see you later, okay? | -唐人街 -我们回头见 | 
| [23:28] | So how’s the Greek fella? | 那个希腊伙计怎么样了 | 
| [23:30] | Probably at the dentist | 八成还在牙医那儿 | 
| [23:31] | getting the shoe leather out of his chops. | 从上颚里往外抠鞋革 | 
| [23:33] | That fella gotta learn some manners. | 他该学学规矩 | 
| [23:35] | I’d say a lot of fellas do. | 很多人都该学学规矩 | 
| [23:37] | Wh, are you talking about me, pally? | 兄弟你这是含沙射影吗 | 
| [23:39] | Mr. Sheridan, we asked you down here to work out a compromise. | 谢立丹先生 我们请您来是为了和解 | 
| [23:42] | The way that we see it, Greektown is big enough for all of us. | 在我们看来 希腊街足够我们分享 | 
| [23:46] | You New York fellas make me laugh. | 你们纽约人说话真可笑 | 
| [23:48] | You come out here from Brooklyn or wherever the fuck | 你们从布鲁克林还是哪儿的鬼地方跑来 | 
| [23:50] | and you act like you own the town. | 大模大样好像是这儿的主人 | 
| [23:52] | – he’s from jersey. – I don’t give a fuck where he’s from, boyo. | -他来自泽西 -我才不管他他妈从哪儿来 | 
| [23:55] | He’s in Chicago now. | 这里是芝加哥 | 
| [23:56] | Mr. Sheridan, I didn’t mean any disrespect. | 谢立丹先生 我无意冒犯 | 
| [23:59] | – The point is is that we have ambition… – The point is this: | – 我们的立场是我们有 -我们的立场是 | 
| [24:01] | You stay the fuck out of Greektown or there’s gonna be trouble. | 你别来希腊街 我们井水不犯河水 | 
| [24:04] | We’re already in Greektown, sonny. | 小老弟 我们已经在希腊街立足了 | 
| [24:06] | We’ve been in greektown since Colosimo took over. | 自从科洛西莫上台我们就一直在这儿 | 
| [24:09] | Maybe you didn’t hear, but Colosimo retired | 或许你是没听说 科洛西莫早下台了 | 
| [24:12] | on account of that bullet in his fuckin’ head. | 因为他脑门上挨了颗枪子儿 | 
| [24:14] | Johnny Torrio, also from Brooklyn… | 同样来自布鲁克林的强尼·托里奥 | 
| [24:17] | he runs things now and he’s taking over your territory. | 现在是大老板 他要接管你的地盘 | 
| [24:28] | And what? There’s no room for negotiation? | 怎么 连谈判的余地都没有吗 | 
| [24:31] | There might be. | 或许有 | 
| [24:33] | Well, how’s about he take a piece of my action? | 从我的生意中抽成如何 | 
| [24:35] | How much? | 几成 | 
| [24:39] | 10%. | 一成 | 
| [24:40] | 25. | 两成半 | 
| [24:44] | All right, fine. | 好 成交 | 
| [24:48] | Let’s call it 50. | 那就五成吧 | 
| [24:52] | 50? | 五成 | 
| [24:53] | You heard me. | 你没听错 | 
| [24:58] | I don’t want any trouble, okay? | 我不想惹麻烦 | 
| [25:00] | Tell Torrio he gets what he wants. | 捎话给托里奥 他心想事成个 | 
| [25:15] | Fuckin’ loudmouth. I knew he’d cave. | 装孙子的怂货 就知道他会投降 | 
| [25:20] | That’s one way of reading it. | 这是你的看法 | 
| [25:35] | I was born in Elgin, Texas. | 我出生在德克萨斯州埃尔金市 | 
| [25:39] | My daddy taught himself the carpenter trade | 我爸爸自学了一手好木匠活 | 
| [25:41] | doing for the black folk there. | 帮当地黑人做活 | 
| [25:44] | And I tell you, | 我跟你说 | 
| [25:46] | anything that man put his hand to… | 凡是他经手的家什 | 
| [25:48] | table, chair, wedding chest– | 桌椅也好 装嫁妆的箱子也好 | 
| [25:52] | He make that wood sing. | 都精巧得不得了 | 
| [25:55] | Now one day a man, | 可是有一天 | 
| [25:59] | Mr. T.O. Purcell, come round. | 来了一位T.O.帕塞尔先生 | 
| [26:03] | He a white man, own his own store, | 他是个白人 有自己的商店 | 
| [26:08] | a stable, hotel. | 马房 还有旅馆 | 
| [26:10] | He say to my daddy, “I hears you the finest carpenter in Elgin.” | 他对我爸爸说 “听说你是埃尔金最棒的木匠” | 
| [26:15] | My daddy tell him, “Well, I can’t say one way or the other, | 我爸爸对他说 “是不是最棒我不好说” | 
| [26:19] | But I knows a bit about somethin’.” | “可我略懂些手艺” | 
| [26:23] | So Mr. T.O. Purcell take my daddy | 然后T.O.帕塞尔先生就带我爸爸 | 
| [26:26] | to this house he was building– | 去看他正在建的一所房子 | 
| [26:28] | biggest house in town. | 那是城里最大的房子 | 
| [26:31] | They walk in there, say, | 他们在工地上走着 说道 | 
| [26:33] | “This here gonna be the library. | “这里将会是图书馆” | 
| [26:36] | What you think ’bout that?” | “你怎么看” | 
| [26:38] | My daddy say, | 我爸爸说 | 
| [26:40] | “Well, I thinks you need some bookcases.” | “我想书架是少不得的” | 
| [26:45] | “Well then, that’s what I want you to make me.” | “很好 我正想让你为我造书架” | 
| [26:48] | 10 month my daddy work there. | 我爸爸在那里工作了十个月 | 
| [26:51] | And then when he finished, he bring me round. | 他完工的时候 把我带了过去 | 
| [26:56] | “Mr. Purcell, this here my boy. | “P帕塞尔先生 这是我儿子” | 
| [26:59] | I’d like to show him what I done.” | “我想让他看看我的成果” | 
| [27:01] | “Well, come on in through the front door.” | “快进来 走正门” | 
| [27:05] | Just like that. | 就这样 | 
| [27:08] | And we did. | 我们进去了 | 
| [27:10] | When I seen them bookcases | 我看到了那些书架 | 
| [27:12] | all carved with scroll and flowers, | 雕刻着涡卷装饰 花朵 | 
| [27:17] | baskets of fruit, | 花篮盛的果实 | 
| [27:20] | little angels floating in the corner, | 转角处飞舞着天使 | 
| [27:25] | That was the most beautiful thing I ever seen. | 那是我见过的最美的东西 | 
| [27:31] | About a month later another man come round. | 一个月之后又来了一个人 | 
| [27:35] | “I seen what you did for T.O. | “我看了你给T.O.造的书架” | 
| [27:39] | I can’t let that old dog top me. | “我不能允许那个老不死的超过我” | 
| [27:42] | You come round my house and I’ll show you what I need.” | “你来我家 我告诉你我要做什么” | 
| [27:46] | My daddy go with him to the edge of town. | 我爸爸跟他去了城郊 | 
| [27:53] | Wasn’t nothing there but six white men, | 那里等着他的只有六个白人 | 
| [27:57] | 12′ of rope, | 十二尺绳子 | 
| [28:00] | and the pepper tree they hung him from. | 和那棵吊死他的漆椒树 | 
| [28:20] | These here are my daddy tools. | 这些是我爸爸的工具 | 
| [28:33] | What are you gonna do with them? | 你打算用他们做什么 | 
| [28:40] | I ain’t buildin’ no bookcase. | 我不会用他们造书架的 | 
| [28:50] | And now for you edification and enjoyment , | 为启发和愉悦众位嘉宾 | 
| [28:55] | we take you to ancient Rome. | 让我们回到古罗马 | 
| [29:17] | withness the ritual bathing of Aurelia, | 亲眼目睹凯撒大帝之母 | 
| [29:20] | mother of the great emperor Julius Caesar. | 奥蕾莉亚的沐浴仪式 | 
| [29:30] | Behold her palace slaves who have no choice | 她的宫殿里 奴隶们别无选择 | 
| [29:34] | but to submit to her every imperial wish. | 只能屈从于她专横的愿望 | 
| [29:58] | It wasn’t the Klan. | 不是三K党的人干的 | 
| [30:00] | – How do you know? – He told me. | -你怎么知道 -他告诉我的 | 
| [30:04] | And you believe him? | 你相信他了 | 
| [30:08] | There’s a point which if a man still sticks to his story, | 如果到了某个程度 还坚持自己的说法 | 
| [30:12] | that’s a man that’s telling you the truth. | 那么他所说的都是事实 | 
| [30:17] | We passed that point about 10 minutes ago. | 十分钟前 我们实践过了 | 
| [30:23] | Surprise! | 惊喜 | 
| [30:29] | Oh my god! What? | 我的老天 这是什么情况 | 
| [30:32] | I had no idea. | 太出乎我意料了 | 
| [31:01] | What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? | 你会和有两个黑眼圈的女人说什么 | 
| [31:04] | Nothing. | 什么都不必说 | 
| [31:05] | She’s already been told… twice. | 因为她已经被告知…两次了 | 
| [31:08] | Now that’s one way to deny ’em the vote. | 现在这也是拒绝她们投票的方式 | 
| [31:10] | I thought you were all for that,senator. | 我以为你能接受呢 参议员 | 
| [31:12] | I am… on the record. | 的确能接受 有证可循 | 
| [31:14] | So long as they vote republican. | 只要是投给共和党就可以 | 
| [31:16] | We democrats feel the same way. | 我们民主党也这样认为 | 
| [31:17] | May that never fucking happen. | 愿此事永不发生 | 
| [31:19] | It is happening, boys. | 已然如此了 兄弟们 | 
| [31:21] | 32 states already ratified. | 三十二个州已经生效了 | 
| [31:23] | Those suffragettes did their job. | 那些妇女参政权论者成功了 | 
| [31:25] | I think they all need a good rogering. | 我觉得她们需要好好调教一番 | 
| [31:27] | – Right, dearie? – I know I do. | -对吗 亲爱的 -正合我意 | 
| [31:30] | It’s nothing to be afraid of. | 没什么好怕的 | 
| [31:31] | You just gotta give ’em what they want. | 让她们得偿所愿即可 | 
| [31:33] | – Who knows what that is? – It doesn’t matter. | -谁知道她们想要什么 -没关系 | 
| [31:35] | Women don’t have the mind for politics. | 女人们都没什么政治头脑 | 
| [31:37] | You’re assuming they have minds at all. | 你应该假设她们有头脑 | 
| [31:39] | I have brains, you know. | 我有头脑 | 
| [31:41] | – Buttercup– – No no, let her speak. | -宝贝 -别这样 让她说 | 
| [31:43] | – Lucy. – Let the little lady be heard. | -露西 -让年轻的女士把话说完 | 
| [31:45] | Please, angel, tell us your thoughts on the league of nations. | 天使 请告诉我们你对国际联盟的看法 | 
| [31:48] | – The what? – The– | -什么 -国… | 
| [31:50] | The league of nations. | 国际联盟 | 
| [31:52] | There was a big meeting in Paris three weeks ago. | 三周前 巴黎举行了一次大型会议 | 
| [31:55] | Well, I don’t know about that league thing, | 我是不知道什么联盟 | 
| [31:58] | but paris sure sounds swell. | 但巴黎听起来相当不错 | 
| [32:02] | You wanna take me, daddy? | 你要带我去吗 老爸 | 
| [32:05] | Now there’s a thinking woman. | 这儿有个有思想的女人 | 
| [32:07] | – Go get me a fresh one, okay? – Okay, baby. | -帮我续杯 好吗 -好的 宝贝 | 
| [32:15] | Perhaps she’s not the best example. | 也许她还不是最好的榜样 | 
| [32:18] | Relax, will ya? I’ve been | 放松点 我一辈子 | 
| [32:20] | dealing with mugs like this my whole life. | 都在处理这些乱七八糟的事 | 
| [32:23] | I asked around, Al. | 我四处打听过了 阿尔 | 
| [32:24] | This Sheridan is a serious fella. | 谢立丹是个严肃的家伙 | 
| [32:27] | No offense, but these micks– they come on strong, | 无意冒犯你 但是这些爱尔兰人很强大 | 
| [32:30] | it’s just the booze talk. | 说的都是醉话而已 | 
| [32:31] | Now if they were Sicilian, they’d be a different story. | 如果他们是西西里人 就不一样了 | 
| [32:35] | Gentlemen? | 先生们 | 
| [32:36] | We’re ready for you. | 我们做好了 | 
| [32:39] | I gotta say thanks, pal. | 我得谢谢你 兄弟 | 
| [32:41] | I know this can’t be cheap. | 我知道价格不菲 | 
| [32:42] | Springing for some new threads? | 为新衣服而雀跃吗 | 
| [32:45] | Well, it’s mighty whity. | 这可是麦迪·维迪 | 
| [32:47] | A little fruity, but we’re businessmen, right? | 有点奢侈 但我们是生意人 | 
| [32:51] | Gotta look the part. | 要穿得像样些 | 
| [32:55] | You get that over there? | 在战场受的伤吗 | 
| [32:58] | The Meuse-Argonne. | 默兹-阿尔贡战役 | 
| [32:59] | It’s been killing me lately. | 差点杀了我 | 
| [33:02] | Them heinies– cut us both up, huh? | 那些德国佬 伤了我们两个 | 
| [33:06] | – Lousy bastards. – Right. | -可恶的混蛋 -没错 | 
| [33:15] | The slim cut– very a la mode. | 修身剪裁 现在非常时髦 | 
| [33:19] | That means “Right on the money.” | 完美极了 | 
| [33:21] | The wide shoulders– a very masculine silhouette. | 宽肩设计 很有男子汉气概 | 
| [33:27] | What does the gentleman think? | 两位先生意下如何 | 
| [33:32] | Wife’s gonna shit. | 我老婆要为我疯狂了 | 
| [33:52] | Yes, please. Keep it coming. That’s right. | 就这样 酒不要断 这就对了 | 
| [34:43] | Mrs. Schroeder, welcome. | 施罗德夫人 欢迎你的到来 | 
| [34:44] | Mr. Thompson. Happy birthday. | 汤普森先生 祝你生日快乐 | 
| [34:46] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [34:49] | Oh, I’m to deliver this gown to Miss Danziger. | 我来给丹齐格小姐送礼服 | 
| [34:52] | Oh, of course. | 当然 | 
| [34:54] | I’ll put it in the dressing room for you. | 我替你放到更衣室 | 
| [34:57] | I trust Isabelle is treating you all right? | 伊莎贝尔一定对你还不错 | 
| [35:01] | Madame Jeunet? Yes, she is. | 茱内特太太吗 是的 对我很好 | 
| [35:04] | Is that what she makes you call her? | 她让你这样称呼的吗 | 
| [35:06] | Well, there’s the birthday boy. | 寿星佬在这儿呢 | 
| [35:10] | Enjoying yourself, Walter? | 玩得开心点 沃尔特 | 
| [35:12] | I’ll soldier on as best I can. | 我尽力而为 | 
| [35:14] | May I present senator Walter Edge | 我来给你介绍 这位是华盛顿来的 | 
| [35:16] | up from Washington, | 沃尔特·艾治参议员 | 
| [35:18] | and the honorable Frank Hague, mayor of jersey city. | 这位是尊敬的弗兰克·海牙 泽西市市长 | 
| [35:20] | Gentlemen, Mrs. Margaret Schroeder. | 先生们 这位是玛格丽特·施罗德夫人 | 
| [35:22] | – Mrs. Schroeder. – Ma’am. | -施罗德夫人您好 -夫人好 | 
| [35:24] | – A pleasure, I’m sure. – May I get you a drink? | -认识两位是我的荣幸 -可以请你喝一杯吗 | 
| [35:26] | – Whiskey, gin? – Thank you, no. I don’t drink. | -威士忌还是杜松子酒 -谢谢 我不喝酒 | 
| [35:29] | Mrs. Schroeder is a member of the women’s temperance league. | 施罗德夫人是女性禁酒联盟的成员 | 
| [35:35] | A fine organization. | 很好的组织 | 
| [35:36] | It is. | 的确如此 | 
| [35:40] | Well, I guess I stepped in it, huh? | 我有点陷进去了 是吗 | 
| [35:43] | You’re not a suffragette, I hope. | 我希望你不是妇女参政权论者 | 
| [35:45] | – Not officially at least. – Ah, another one, eh? | -也不完全是 -又一个妇女参政权论者 | 
| [35:49] | I come from a country where women already have the right to vote. | 我的国家妇女早已享有投票权 | 
| [35:53] | In fact, in most civilized countries | 事实上 大多数文明国家的 | 
| [35:54] | women are afforded that privilege. | 妇女都已给予这项权利 | 
| [35:56] | Well, in this country we’re simply trying | 在这个国家 我们只想 | 
| [35:59] | to protect women from the hard truths of life. | 保护妇女免受真实生活之苦 | 
| [36:02] | By denying them the right to take a meaningful part in it? | 通过否决她们意义重大的参与权吗 | 
| [36:06] | It’s a shame you see it that way. | 很遗憾你这样看 | 
| [36:08] | Oh, it isn’t just me, sir. | 不止是我这样看 先生 | 
| [36:09] | It’s most women who’d like the right to vote. | 大多数妇女希望享有投票权 | 
| [36:12] | And as you’ve learned, if you | 正如你所知 | 
| [36:14] | withhold from a woman something she deeply desires, | 如果你们抑制她们内心深处的渴望 | 
| [36:17] | then she’ll surely find a way | 她们就会想法设法 | 
| [36:18] | to withhold something that you desire. | 来抑制你们的渴望 | 
| [36:21] | – And what might that be? – Alcohol. | -对什么的渴望呢 -酒 | 
| [36:26] | Well, now, they haven’t done | 现在看来 他们的工作 | 
| [36:27] | a very good job of it, now have they? | 还没做到位 不是吗 | 
| [36:29] | Well now, the party’s only just started. | 现在宴会已经开始了 | 
| [36:32] | Walter, I think you’ve met your match. | 沃尔特 我觉得你碰到对手了 | 
| [36:35] | Mrs. Schroeder, I’ll see you to the dressing room. | 施罗德夫人 我送你去更衣室吧 | 
| [36:37] | – Gentlemen. – Ma’am. | -先生们再会 -再会 女士 | 
| [36:40] | Ladies and gentlemen, Miss Edith day. | 女士们先生们 欢迎伊迪丝小姐 | 
| [36:50] | I hope you’re not offended by all the drinking. | 希望这些酒不会冒犯到你 | 
| [36:53] | – Old habits die hard. – If they die at all. | -旧习难改 -确实如此 | 
| [36:56] | Well, that’s a very practical perspective. | 非常实际的观点 | 
| [36:57] | I’m a very practical woman. | 我是讲求实际的人 | 
| [37:00] | Well then, I suppose we should dance. | 那么 我们跳个舞吧 | 
| [37:03] | In my sweet little alice blue gown | *当我初次漫步在城中* | 
| [37:08] | When I first wandered down into town | *穿上我漂亮的蓝色小礼服* | 
| [37:13] | I was both proud and shy as I felt every eye | *那些目光让我自豪而羞涩* | 
| [37:18] | But in every shop window I primped passing by | *在路过的每个橱窗里打量自己* | 
| [37:23] | Then in manner of fashion I’d frown | *以时髦的方式皱起我的俏眉* | 
| [37:27] | And the world seemed to smile all around | *世界似乎在对我微笑* | 
| [37:32] | Till it wilted I wore it | *直到我身穿的礼服垂下* | 
| [37:35] | I’ll always adore it | *我始终喜爱着它* | 
| [37:37] | My sweet little alice blue gown… | *我漂亮的蓝色小礼服* | 
| [38:01] | Then in manner of fashion I’d frown | *以时髦的方式皱起我的俏眉* | 
| [38:06] | And the world seemed to smile all around | *世界似乎在对我微笑* | 
| [38:11] | Till it wilted I wore it | *直到我身穿的礼服垂下* | 
| [38:14] | I’ll always adore it | *我始终喜爱着它* | 
| [38:16] | My sweet little alice blue gown. | *我漂亮的蓝色小礼服* | 
| [38:26] | Thank you, Mrs. Schroeder. | 谢谢你 施罗德夫人 | 
| [38:27] | It’s always a pleasure. | 和你跳舞是我的荣幸 | 
| [38:29] | It was all mine. | 您抬举了 | 
| [38:36] | Your attention. | 大家注意 | 
| [38:38] | Your attention, please. | 大家请注意 | 
| [38:42] | Hit it, fellas. | 音乐起 伙计们 | 
| [38:46] | For he’s a jolly good fellow | *因为他是好人* | 
| [38:48] | For he’s a jolly good fellow | *因为他是好人* | 
| [38:51] | For he’s a jolly good fellow | *因为他是好人* | 
| [38:57] | Which nobody can deny | *谁都不能否认* | 
| [38:59] | Which nobody can deny | *谁都不能否认* | 
| [39:01] | Which nobody can deny | *谁都不能否认* | 
| [39:03] | For he’s a jolly good fellow | *因为他是好人* | 
| [39:05] | For he’s a jolly good fellow | *因为他是好人* | 
| [39:07] | For he’s a jolly good fellow | *因为他是好人* | 
| [39:09] | Which nobody can deny. | *谁都不能否认* | 
| [39:42] | Welcome, boys. | 欢迎你们 | 
| [39:45] | Al here? | 阿尔在吗 | 
| [39:47] | Be back later. | 一会儿才来 | 
| [39:48] | What about the other one? Uh, Jimmy. | 另一个呢 叫吉米的 | 
| [39:50] | We don’t cater to poofs, fellas. | 我们不招待同志 兄弟 | 
| [39:54] | He recommended one of the girls. | 他给我推荐了一个女孩 | 
| [39:57] | I forget her name. | 我忘了名字叫什么 | 
| [40:01] | Pearl probably. | 可能是珍珠吧 | 
| [40:05] | Yes, yes. | 对对 | 
| [40:08] | That’s her. | 就是她了 | 
| [40:19] | Gotta face facts, Nuck– | 你得面对现实 努克 | 
| [40:21] | We have a democrat for governor now. | 我们的州长是民主党人 | 
| [40:24] | These matters have to be finessed. | 这些事情必须要小心处理 | 
| [40:26] | And in the meantime, what? | 而与此同时呢 要怎么办 | 
| [40:28] | I lose my road money to Frank? | 我修路的钱就都给弗兰克了 | 
| [40:30] | People up north don’t need roads? | 北方的人们就不需要道路了吗 | 
| [40:31] | – Actually, Frank, they don’t. – Relax, boys. | -其实他们真的不用 弗兰克 -放轻松 小伙子们 | 
| [40:34] | There’s plenty of dough for everyone. | 好处够每个人分的 | 
| [40:36] | Well, I’ll take mine now. | 那我现在就要自己的那份 | 
| [40:37] | There are limits, Nucky. Jesus. | 额度是有限制的 努基 天啊 | 
| [40:40] | You can’t expect to have everything. | 你不能太随心所欲了 | 
| [40:42] | Is that what I told you | 当初我把你推上州长宝座的时候 | 
| [40:43] | when I put you in the governor’s mansion? | 你是这么说的吗 | 
| [40:45] | – Nucky… – And in the senate? | -努基 -在参议院的时候呢 | 
| [40:46] | Have I not thanked you enough? | 我对你的报答还不够丰厚吗 | 
| [40:48] | You were the best campaign manager I’ve ever seen… | 你是我见过最好的竞选经理 | 
| [40:51] | hell, that ever was… | 比谁都强 | 
| [40:52] | But you’ve got to understand this is complicated. | 但是你得理解这个事情很复杂 | 
| [40:56] | I’ve got hotels that no one can get to | 我的旅馆没人能去 | 
| [40:58] | except by stinking train because the roads | 除非是坐火车 因为到大西洋城的 | 
| [41:00] | to Atlantic City are rivers of fucking mud. | 公路都他妈的泥泞不堪 | 
| [41:03] | We need paved highways so cars can come and go. | 我们需要平整的高速公路让汽车畅通无阻 | 
| [41:05] | So cars can come and go… | 让汽车畅通无阻 | 
| [41:07] | Is that what you’re worried about? | 你是在担心那个吗 | 
| [41:08] | – And trucks. – Trucks full of liquor. | -还有卡车 -装满酒的卡车 | 
| [41:11] | What’s that, lemonade in your hand? | 你喝的不就是吗 | 
| [41:13] | I’m just proposing we call a spade a spade. | 我只是提议我们打开天窗说亮话 | 
| [41:16] | Fine. How’s this? | 行啊 这样如何 | 
| [41:16] | You don’t need the road money up north and you fucking know it. | 你知道你不需要北方的修路费 | 
| [41:19] | The people of Jersey City | 泽西城的市民 | 
| [41:20] | – need highways just as… – Jersey City my balls. | -需要高速公路 -去他的泽西城 | 
| [41:23] | You’re looking for a payoff so you’ll back the fuck away. | 你就是想在里面吃回扣然后慢慢享受 | 
| [41:25] | So why not save us all time and give me a number? | 那干脆给个具体数字也好节省大家的时间 | 
| [41:32] | I’ll need to do some calculations. | 我需要计算一下 | 
| [41:34] | Fine. Finally. | 好 总算有结果了 | 
| [41:37] | – You fucking democrats, boy. – Now now. | -你这该死的民主党 -好了好了 | 
| [41:40] | Let’s not let party politics | 我们不能让党派政治 | 
| [41:42] | affect what’s best for the people. | 左右民众的最高利益 | 
| [41:44] | Jesus, Walter, have you packed for the white house already? | 上帝啊 沃尔特 你已经打算向白宫进军了吗 | 
| [41:47] | No, but when I’m there, | 没 但如果我在那 | 
| [41:50] | maybe I can help you | 也许可以通过控制爱德华兹州长 | 
| [41:52] | by controlling Governor Edwards. | 为你提供一点便利 | 
| [41:57] | “Maybe.” | “也许” | 
| [41:58] | Oh now, let’s not let our best days be behind us, shall we? | 好了 不要扫了今天的好兴致 | 
| [42:07] | I’m through with this champagne. | 我的香槟喝完了 | 
| [42:12] | What’s your pleasure, Senator? | 你想喝点什么 参议员 | 
| [42:14] | I’ll have a pimm’s cup. | 给我来个皮恩杯 | 
| [42:17] | Eddie. | 埃迪 | 
| [42:20] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [42:22] | We have no pimm’s cup tonight. | 今晚我们这没有皮恩杯 | 
| [42:24] | – What do you mean? – There is no pimm’s. | -你说什么 -没有皮恩杯 | 
| [42:26] | Name anything else, senator. | 点点别的吧 参议员 | 
| [42:33] | I’ll have a brandy. | 我要一杯白兰地 | 
| [42:35] | Ja. | 是 | 
| [42:37] | Why, is there no pimm’s? | 为什么没有皮恩杯呢 | 
| [42:39] | Easy, will you? | 放松 好吗 | 
| [42:40] | Like I said, | 我说过的 | 
| [42:43] | You can’t expect to have everything. | 你不能太随心所欲了 | 
| [42:58] | You all set? | 你准备走了吧 | 
| [43:01] | What’s your hope? | 你还想怎么样 | 
| [43:02] | This ain’t a love story, Bub. | 我们又不是在谈情说爱 小家伙 | 
| [43:07] | You’re nice, classy. | 你美丽 善良 | 
| [43:10] | You don’t even seem like a whore. | 看起来完全不像是妓女 | 
| [43:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [43:13] | Your friend there, Jimmy… he got good taste. | 你那位朋友 吉米 他很有品位 | 
| [43:17] | I’ll pass on the compliment. | 我会转告他的 | 
| [43:23] | Come here. | 过来 | 
| [43:28] | I gotta get back downstairs. | 我得回到楼下去 | 
| [43:30] | Let me look at you. | 让我看看你 | 
| [43:32] | Something to remember you by. | 让我能记住你 | 
| [43:50] | – No kissing. – No, I know. | -不能接吻 -当然 我知道 | 
| [43:54] | Jesus, you’re like a fucking angel. | 天啊 你就像个天使 | 
| [44:33] | Yeah, okay. Come on, let’s go. | 是的 好了 来 我们走 | 
| [44:35] | You ready for tonight, huh? | 你已经为今晚准备好了 是吧 | 
| [44:54] | Russian princess revealed as fraud | 俄国公主被曝欺诈 | 
| [45:08] | I need a pack of smokes and a paper. | 我要一包烟和一份报纸 | 
| [45:14] | I’d have loved to have been there. | 我本来想去的 | 
| [45:16] | I just didn’t think you’d | 我只是觉得你不希望 | 
| [45:17] | want this kind of news on your birthday. | 在自己的生日上收到这种消息 | 
| [45:18] | I don’t want it the day after my birthday either. | 但我过完生日也不想收到 | 
| [45:21] | I didn’t know he’d take that fella’s finger, Nuck. | 我没料到他会砍掉那家伙的手指 努克 | 
| [45:29] | For your signature. | 请您签字 | 
| [45:32] | Senator Edge ran up quite a bill. | 艾治参议员出手可真阔绰 | 
| [45:34] | $1800? | 一千八百美元 | 
| [45:36] | He said to thank you for a wonderful time. | 他说感谢你让他度过了一段好时光 | 
| [45:44] | Do I return the Klan guy’s ring? | 还要我还给三K党徒的戒指吗 | 
| [45:48] | Or is that adding insult to injury? | 那样是不是往伤口上撒盐 | 
| [46:06] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样了 | 
| [46:07] | The doctor’s given her a sedative. | 医生给她打了镇定剂 | 
| [46:09] | Can’t I see her? | 我能看看她吗 | 
| [46:11] | She needs to sleep, kiddo. | 她需要休息 孩子 | 
| [46:14] | Is it bad? | 很严重吗 | 
| [46:17] | Go on. | 回去吧 | 
| [46:19] | I’ll put these in a vase. | 我会把这些放到花瓶里 | 
| [46:43] | Cheer up. | 振作点 | 
| [46:45] | It happened to me. I’m still beautiful. | 我也经历过 但是现在我还是很帅 | 
| [46:51] | It wasn’t me made a muck of it. | 不是我的错 | 
| [46:52] | You dopes killed the wrong coon. | 你们这些傻瓜弄错人了 | 
| [46:54] | – He drives a packard you said. – But it wasn’t chalky. | -你说他开的是帕卡德车 -但是那人不是朝琪 | 
| [46:57] | You hung a fella works for him. | 你吊死了他的一个马仔 | 
| [46:58] | He got the message, didn’t he? | 反正他收到消息了 不是吗 | 
| [47:00] | He probably crapped his drawers. | 他肯定都吓得屁滚尿流了 | 
| [47:02] | Then why is he still operational? | 那为什么他还在酿酒 | 
| [47:04] | It was your idea in the first place. How should we know? | 你才是始作俑者 我们怎么会知道 | 
| [47:07] | Where’s our dough anyways? I need a new topcoat. | 我们的钱到底在哪儿 我要买件新外套 | 
| [47:10] | – Which brother is this now? – Teo. | -这是兄弟里的哪一个 -泰奥 | 
| [47:12] | Teo, Leo, ignacious. | 泰奥 里奥 都是无名小卒 | 
| [47:17] | What are youse, all named after popes? | 你们的名字都是以教皇命名的吗 | 
| [47:20] | What of it? You don’t like god or somethin’? | 你有什么了不起的 长得像哪个人物吗 | 
| [47:22] | Whoa, take it easy. | 别紧张 | 
| [47:23] | 7,000 clams, Mickey. | 那可是七千美元 米奇 | 
| [47:26] | Where’s our fuckin’ money? | 我们的钱在哪儿 | 
| [47:27] | Okay okay. | 好的 好的 | 
| [47:31] | I’ll get it. | 我去弄 | 
| [47:35] | From where? | 从哪儿弄 | 
| [47:43] | What do you say I get you a deal | 我这有笔生意 | 
| [47:45] | put three grand in your pockets? | 能让你们赚三千 你觉得怎么样 | 
| [47:47] | Yeah, I’m listening. | 可以 我在听 | 
| [47:49] | Nucky Thompson. | 努基·汤普森 | 
| [47:51] | One of his ward bosses makes a nice fat collection | 他背后的一个政界名流每周五 | 
| [47:54] | by The Ritz every Friday. | 都会在丽兹酒店收一大笔钱 | 
| [47:56] | – Nucky’s joint? – Nucky’s money. | -努基的分成 -努基的钱 | 
| [48:00] | It’s candy from a baby, I tell ya. | 我跟你说拿那钱犹如探囊取物 | 
| [48:03] | All right, you dope out a plan. | 好吧 你来定个计划 | 
| [48:05] | But you botch it up, my brother’s gonna give you | 但是你要是又失手了 我的兄弟会给你 | 
| [48:07] | a haircut you’ll never forget. | 好好理个发 让你永生难忘 | 
| [48:24] | What’s this? | 这是什么 | 
| [48:26] | From Nucky Thompson. | 努基·汤普森送来的 | 
| [48:30] | Senator Edge | 艾治参议员收 | 
| [48:37] | Pimm’s Cup | 皮恩杯 | 
| [48:47] | I do expect to have everything | 我真的希望能随心所欲 | 
| [49:17] | Waiting for someone? | 在等人吗 | 
| [49:21] | Yeah, actually. | 是的 | 
| [49:23] | I’ve been waitin’ to see you. | 我一直在等你 | 
| [49:26] | Here I am. What do you want? | 那我来了 你想怎么样 | 
| [49:35] | Cat got your tongue? | 怎么哑巴了 | 
| [49:37] | You’ve been following me around for days. | 你都跟踪我好几天了 | 
| [49:40] | You must have some idea. | 你一定有什么想法 | 
| [49:43] | I think you already know what I want. | 我觉得你知道我想要什么 | 
| [49:47] | No, dear. I only know what I want. | 不 亲爱的 我只知道我想要什么 | 
| [50:14] | Meet me here after the last show. | 演出结束后在这里见我 | 
| [50:42] | – Madame Jeunet? – One minute. | -茱内特太太 -等一下 | 
| [51:10] | Yes? What is it? | 好的 什么事 | 
| [51:15] | I’m done. | 我完工了 | 
| [51:16] | 9:00 a.m. Tomorrow for inventory. | 明早九点来盘点库存 | 
| [51:19] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 太太 | 
| [51:42] | Good evening, Madame Jeunet. | 晚安 茱内特太太 | 
| [51:44] | Bon soir. | 晚安 |