| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [01:47] | Good day, ladies and gentlemen. | 大家好 女士们先生们 | 
| [01:49] | This is Robert Hodge, | 我是罗伯特·霍奇 | 
| [01:51] | United States Attorney for the Southern District, | 南方地区美国联邦检察官 | 
| [01:53] | speaking to you here in New York City. | 在纽约市跟大家讲话 | 
| [01:56] | My fellow citizens, we are at war. | 亲爱的市民们 我们处于战争之中 | 
| [02:01] | Not against a foreign potentate. | 并非是与外敌 | 
| [02:03] | Not against a bloodthirsty despot. | 并非是与残忍的暴君 | 
| [02:06] | We are at war against an army of hoodlums | 我们对付的是一群无赖流氓 | 
| [02:09] | who have made our streets unsafe for decent people. | 他们搅得鸡犬不宁 让正派人不得安心 | 
| [02:14] | Fear, intimidation, | 恐惧 震慑 | 
| [02:17] | violence– | 暴力 | 
| [02:19] | these are the tools of this nefarious scoundrel known | 这些是当今罪犯的 | 
| [02:23] | as the modern-day criminal. | 犯罪工具 | 
| [02:28] | From the Lower East Side to Harlem, | 从下东区到哈林区 | 
| [02:30] | Brooklyn to New Jersey, | 布鲁克林到新泽西 | 
| [02:32] | stretching as far south as Atlantic City. | 甚至南伸至大西洋城 | 
| [02:36] | Bloodshed and mayhem are the currency | 鲜血和伤害是这些 | 
| [02:39] | of these reprobates, thugs, and bootleggers… | 恶棍 暴徒 私酒贩的流通货币 | 
| [02:43] | as they struggle for control of our nation’s streets. | 他们在拼力控制我们国家的街道 | 
| [02:50] | Both Governor Roosevelt and I remain committed | 罗斯福州长和我都决心 | 
| [02:53] | to this battle, which we must and will win. | 坚持这场战斗 并一定要打胜 | 
| [02:57] | Together, with the officers of Police Commissioner Mulrooney | 携手莫鲁尼警察局长的手下 | 
| [03:01] | and District Attorney Crain, | 和地检官克兰 | 
| [03:03] | my staff and I are working round the clock | 我和我的员工在昼夜不停 | 
| [03:06] | to make certain these cowards | 努力将这些懦夫 | 
| [03:09] | are brought to justice. | 绳之以法 | 
| [03:12] | I give you my solemn word | 我严肃向大家宣誓 | 
| [03:14] | that I shall not rest till every man, woman, and child | 直到每一个男人 女人 孩子都能 | 
| [03:19] | can once again safely walk our streets. | 再次安全地走在街上 我绝不休息 | 
| [03:23] | This has been Robert Hodge | 这里是罗伯特·霍奇 | 
| [03:25] | broadcasting from New York City. | 在纽约市向您广播 | 
| [03:42] | 19 men dead between us, | 我们加起来损失了19个人 | 
| [03:44] | at least a million in lost revenue, | 收入至少亏损一百万 | 
| [03:46] | and no goddamn end in sight. | 却还是没有停战的意思 | 
| [03:47] | Calm, Mr. Thompson. | 冷静点 汤普森先生 | 
| [03:49] | Yes, you’ve been saying that for weeks. | 是啊 这话你说了好几周了 | 
| [03:51] | Like all impetuous children, | 就像所有冲动的孩子 | 
| [03:54] | Luciano will make a mistake. | 卢西亚诺终会犯错的 | 
| [03:55] | And while we’re waiting, | 我们等待期间 | 
| [03:56] | how are we supposed to eat? | 要怎么吃饭啊 | 
| [03:58] | – Hey, Nuck. – What? | -努克 -怎么了 | 
| [04:01] | 12 of our trucks were firebombed. | 我们12辆车被炸了 | 
| [04:02] | Nearly 100 grand up in smoke. | 近10万 炸没了 | 
| [04:07] | God fucking damn it! | 该死的 | 
| [04:11] | You had mentioned Mr. Capone in Chicago. | 你提到过芝加哥的卡彭先生 | 
| [04:15] | Perhaps with additional support– | 或许如果他肯出把力 | 
| [04:16] | He’s cut me loose. Don’t you get it? | 他已经不管我了 你还不懂吗 | 
| [04:19] | We’re on our own here. | 我们只能靠自己了 | 
| [04:20] | All that happens, happens as it should. | 一切皆是天命 | 
| [04:22] | Then why see a doctor, Sal? | 那还去看医生干什么 萨尔 | 
| [04:24] | Why get out of the way of an oncoming train? | 为什么要躲开迎面而来的火车 | 
| [04:26] | Why get out of the fucking bed in the morning? | 早上干嘛要起床 | 
| [04:29] | I’m counseling restraint. | 我是建议你控制自己 | 
| [04:32] | We are playing a game of chess. | 我们在博弈 | 
| [04:34] | I’ve played chess and I’ve never had an opponent try to kill me. | 我玩过象棋 还没遇到过想杀我的对手呢 | 
| [04:37] | I’m counseling action. | 我建议行动 | 
| [04:39] | As in stringing this Luciano up by his fucking ball sack. | 把卢西亚诺吊在老二上 | 
| [04:42] | You’re tired. Understandably so. | 你累了 这可以理解 | 
| [04:46] | As am I. | 我也是 | 
| [04:48] | I will send more men to guard your trucks. | 我会多派些人来保卫你的车 | 
| [04:51] | And in the meantime, if Luciano shows a hair– | 在此期间 如果卢西亚诺敢探根头发出来 | 
| [04:53] | I will cut it. | 我会砍掉它 | 
| [04:55] | Along with his fucking throat. | 还会顺道划破他的喉咙 | 
| [05:02] | Car’s ready, Mr. Maranzano. | 车备好了 马兰扎诺先生 | 
| [05:03] | Gave it a good scrubbing. | 我洗过了 | 
| [05:04] | Got the bugs off your windscreen. | 把挡风玻璃上的虫子都洗掉了 | 
| [05:06] | Bravo, picciotto. | 太好了 孩子 | 
| [05:08] | So we may all see clearly the road ahead. | 这样我们都能看清前面的路了 | 
| [05:17] | Tired of waiting on him. | 我等够了 | 
| [05:18] | Oh, no, that’s okay. My pleasure. | 不用 我很荣幸 | 
| [05:21] | Really, but thank you. | 真的 谢谢您了 | 
| [05:29] | We talked about last night. | 我们昨晚谈过 | 
| [05:34] | Aren’t you the kid told me he was hungry? | 不是你跟我说饿了吗 | 
| [05:36] | Doing okay now. | 现在没事了 | 
| [05:40] | Fill your gut a lot quicker with this than a shammy. | 这个能让你马上就饱 | 
| [05:44] | How’s that make you feel? | 你觉得怎么样 | 
| [05:47] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 | 
| [05:48] | It’s all hands on deck, ain’t it? | 不是人人都要出动吗 | 
| [05:51] | You’re not part of this, you understand? | 你不能搅和进来 懂吗 | 
| [05:54] | Take Archie and Sean, head to New York. | 带上阿奇和肖恩 去纽约 | 
| [05:58] | For what? | 干什么 | 
| [06:01] | I could be impetuous myself. | 我也很冲动呢 | 
| [06:30] | If it ain’t the macher of Willett Street. | 这不是威利特街的大人物嘛 | 
| [06:32] | Your husband around? | 你丈夫在吗 | 
| [06:33] | He went to Aqueduct for the morning. | 他早上去阿奎德特了 | 
| [06:36] | Then I’ll just grab what I came for. | 那我就直奔我的目的吧 | 
| [07:39] | And the book. | 还有那本书 | 
| [07:41] | I bought the book. | 书是我买的 | 
| [07:43] | With what? | 用什么买的 | 
| [07:45] | The money I had. | 我的钱 | 
| [07:46] | Where’d you get the money? | 你从哪儿弄的钱 | 
| [07:49] | You can’t prove it. | 你没有证据 | 
| [07:51] | I don’t have to prove it, you do. | 我无需举证 你来举证 | 
| [07:53] | That’s not how the law works. | 法律不是这样规定的 | 
| [07:59] | Give it to me anyway. | 先给我 | 
| [08:13] | You have a library? | 你有藏书 | 
| [08:15] | – Yes. – How many books? | -是的 -多少本书 | 
| [08:17] | Just that one for now. | 暂时只有这一本 | 
| [08:19] | But it’s the proper thing to do. | 但这样才成体统 | 
| [08:23] | Who taught you that? Your mother? | 谁教你的 你母亲吗 | 
| [08:28] | Everybody comes from somewhere. | 人人都有个来处 | 
| [08:30] | Where do you come from? | 你从哪里来 | 
| [08:32] | From here. | 从这里来 | 
| [08:35] | Born here. Family’s here. | 生在这 家在这 | 
| [08:38] | Where’s your family? | 你家里人呢 | 
| [08:40] | It’s rude to ask personal questions. | 问私人问题是不礼貌的 | 
| [08:42] | I’m sorry to offend you. | 抱歉冒犯了你 | 
| [08:45] | But here’s our situation. | 可我们的情况是这样 | 
| [08:47] | – You stole all these things. – I didn’t– | -那些东西都是你偷的 -我没有 | 
| [08:49] | Except for the book. | 除了那本书 | 
| [08:52] | A legal scholar such as yourself should know | 身为法学学者你也该知道 | 
| [08:54] | that’s called larceny. | 这叫偷窃罪 | 
| [08:57] | You’ve been sleeping on the boardwalk. | 你一直睡在木板路上 | 
| [08:59] | That’s vagrancy. | 这是流浪罪 | 
| [09:00] | So I could put you in a cell | 我可以把你丢进牢房 | 
| [09:02] | and you can sit there until you decide to talk. | 你在里面坐到想交代为止 | 
| [09:06] | Or I could help you. | 或者我可以帮你 | 
| [09:12] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要帮我 | 
| [09:14] | You look like you might need help. | 你看上去好像需要帮助 | 
| [09:21] | Where are your parents? | 你父母呢 | 
| [09:27] | Who looks after you? | 谁照顾你 | 
| [09:30] | Where did you learn what’s proper? | 你从哪里学的什么是成体统 | 
| [09:36] | 915 Haddon Avenue. | 哈登大街915号 | 
| [09:39] | There’s no Haddon Avenue in Atlantic City. | 大西洋城没有哈登大街 | 
| [09:41] | It’s in Trenton. | 在特伦顿 | 
| [09:43] | Whose house is that? | 是谁的房子 | 
| [09:45] | Nobody’s house. | 谁的房子也不是 | 
| [09:48] | Is it a school? | 是学校吗 | 
| [09:53] | Is it an orphanage? | 是孤儿院吗 | 
| [09:58] | My name is in that book. | 那本书上有我的名字 | 
| [10:00] | If you take it, you’re stealing from me | 如果你拿了它 就是偷我的东西 | 
| [10:02] | and you’re certainly no gentleman. | 你也就不是个绅士 | 
| [10:14] | I need you to pull all the prostitution cases north of 110th Street. | 我需要你找出110街以北所有卖淫案 | 
| [10:18] | You need me to? | 你需要 | 
| [10:19] | Mr. Hodge does. | 霍奇先生需要 | 
| [10:21] | Right. | 这就对了 | 
| [10:24] | I’m sorry, okay? I don’t make the assignments. | 我很抱歉 行吗 我不负责指派工作 | 
| [10:27] | Would it be any different if you did? | 假如换你来做 会有什么不同吗 | 
| [10:28] | Yes. | 会的 | 
| [10:30] | I know you’re good at your job. | 我知道你业务精通 | 
| [10:33] | Mr. Hodge does, too. It’s just– | 霍奇先生也知道 只是… | 
| [10:36] | you have to admit this is all a little sensitive | 你也必须承认 你的家庭背景 | 
| [10:39] | given your family background. | 有一点点敏感 | 
| [10:40] | Sensitive? | 敏感 | 
| [10:41] | What is that code for? Thompson can’t be trusted? | 什么意思 姓汤普森的都不可信 | 
| [10:44] | If anyone felt like that, you’d have been fired by now. | 要是真有人这么想 你早被解雇了 | 
| [10:47] | – Thompson. – Or never hired in the first place. | -汤普森 -或者根本不会被录用 | 
| [10:49] | Thompson. | 汤普森 | 
| [10:51] | – Call for you. – All right. | -找你的电话 -好 | 
| [10:58] | Thompson. | 我是汤普森 | 
| [11:01] | Hello? | 你好 | 
| [11:03] | Hey, Willie, it’s your father. | 威利 我是你父亲 | 
| [11:06] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 | 
| [11:07] | I’m in town. | 我进城了 | 
| [11:10] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 | 
| [11:12] | I just flew into town and I was wondering if– | 我刚到城里 我想… | 
| [11:14] | No, I can’t. | 不 我不能 | 
| [11:16] | Maybe– | 或许… | 
| [11:17] | No, I can’t. | 不 我不能 | 
| [11:19] | – I understand. I was just thinking– – I… | -我明白 我只是想… -我… | 
| [11:24] | Not till this evening. | 今晚之前没有 | 
| [11:25] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 | 
| [11:34] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 | 
| [11:40] | Let me get you the rest of those files. | 我去给你找文件 | 
| [11:50] | It’s an orphanage in Trenton. | 特伦顿的一家孤儿院 | 
| [11:53] | Doesn’t seem to be a telephone. | 好像没有电话 | 
| [11:56] | I can bring her back tomorrow, | 我可以明天送她回去 | 
| [11:57] | but it will be most of the day coming and going. | 但是来回就要花掉大半天时间 | 
| [12:00] | Why did she run off? | 她为什么逃走 | 
| [12:02] | I couldn’t get it out of her. | 我问不出来 | 
| [12:04] | Sounds rather harsh. | 听起来很严酷 | 
| [12:06] | I didn’t do anything. I brought her here. | 我什么都没做 我带了她回来 | 
| [12:11] | She must have a reason. | 她一定是有什么苦衷 | 
| [12:14] | Everyone has a reason. | 人人都有苦衷 | 
| [12:16] | Murderers have reasons. | 杀人犯也是有苦衷的 | 
| [12:19] | You said she stole cigarettes. | 你说她只是偷了烟 | 
| [12:21] | I just mean you can only help someone so much. | 我只是想说帮人是有限度的 | 
| [12:24] | Who are you trying to persuade? | 你想说服谁 | 
| [12:28] | I’ll take her back in the morning. | 我明早就送她回去 | 
| [12:30] | It’s all I can do. | 我能做的就这么多 | 
| [12:33] | If that’s how you see it. | 如果你觉得合适就行 | 
| [12:35] | What do you want from me? | 你还想让我怎么办 | 
| [12:36] | What do you want from yourself? | 你想怎么办 | 
| [12:38] | I’m tr– | 我在 | 
| [12:39] | I’m trying to do the right thing here. | 我是在做正确的事 | 
| [12:44] | I haven’t even had supper yet. | 我晚饭还没吃呢 | 
| [12:54] | Next time, get here earlier. | 下次早点来 | 
| [12:56] | You won’t have to work so fast. | 就不用速战速决了 | 
| [12:57] | Then I’d have to talk to you. | 早来我就得跟你说话了 | 
| [12:59] | Mayn kleyne farbrekher. | 我的小宝贝 | 
| [13:13] | – Hey, Talia. – What? | -塔莉亚 -怎么了 | 
| [13:14] | I think I left my tongue down there. | 我的舌头落在你下面了 | 
| [13:31] | Ben Siegel. I can’t believe it. | 本·西格尔 这么巧 | 
| [13:33] | Hey, Morris. | 莫里斯 | 
| [13:37] | What brings you to the neighborhood? | 什么风把你吹来了 | 
| [13:40] | Schnorrer upstairs owes me money. | 楼上有个穷鬼欠我钱 | 
| [13:42] | Feigenbaum? Ah, he’s a prick and a half. | 费根鲍姆吗 他可是个人渣 | 
| [13:45] | I don’t name names. | 我可没说是谁 | 
| [13:48] | John Hancock for my wife? | 给我老婆签个名好吗 | 
| [13:50] | Everybody knows who you are. | 你可是家喻户晓啊 | 
| [13:52] | Sure thing. Clara, right? | 没问题 叫克莱拉 是吧 | 
| [13:54] | Talia. | 塔莉亚 | 
| [13:56] | I’m thinking of my aunt. | 让我想起我姨妈了 | 
| [13:57] | My pop, your pop, same minyan at Bialystoker. | 你爸和我爸在比亚韦斯托克同一个地方做祷告 | 
| [14:01] | Yeah, he’s praying for both of us. | 是啊 他在为我们俩祈祷呢 | 
| [14:04] | Like that joke, right? | 就跟那个笑话似的 对吧 | 
| [14:05] | Rich man and a poor man. | 一个有钱人和一个穷人 | 
| [14:07] | And they’re both davening at the same– | 他们俩一起做祷告 | 
| [14:10] | Look who it is. Look, Ben Siegel. | 看看这是谁 本·西格尔 | 
| [14:13] | Talk about bad pennies. | 还真是不速之客 | 
| [14:15] | Why you got to be like that for? | 你这是什么态度 | 
| [14:17] | With you, it’s always crepe-hanging. | 你就会扫兴 | 
| [14:19] | This is an important person. | 这可是贵客 | 
| [14:21] | And please, put on a dress. It’s the middle of the day. | 你穿上件裙子吧 大白天的 | 
| [14:24] | What are you– | 你这是 | 
| [14:32] | Oh, fuck! | 操 | 
| [14:33] | Manténlo vivo. | 留活口 | 
| [14:35] | Manténlo vivo. | 留活口 | 
| [14:37] | Alive! Alive! | 抓活的 抓活的 | 
| [14:48] | Yeah. What the hell’s going on? | 怎么回事 | 
| [14:59] | Stop shooting, you fucking moron! | 别开枪了 你个白痴 | 
| [15:05] | It’s quitting time, pal. | 乖乖投降吧 兄弟 | 
| [15:07] | Now, you and me– | 现在 你和我 | 
| [15:11] | No! | 不 | 
| [15:13] | Oh, no. Don’t. | 不 不要 | 
| [15:18] | You come with me. | 跟我走 | 
| [15:21] | I’m dying. | 我要死了 | 
| [15:22] | So you’re the one sliced off Tonino’s ear? | 你就是切掉托尼诺耳朵的那位 | 
| [15:24] | I’m dying. | 我要死了 | 
| [15:26] | – That was some loopy shit. – I’m dying. | -够变态的 -我要死了 | 
| [15:28] | – What, do you keep ’em in your dresser? – Morris. | -怎么 你收藏耳朵吗 -莫里斯 | 
| [15:30] | – Maybe I keep yours. – Okay! Okay! | -我可以收藏你的 -好了 我服 | 
| [15:33] | – Okay. – I’m dying, I’m dying. | -我服 -我要死了 我要死了 | 
| [15:34] | You’re not dying. | 你不会死 | 
| [15:36] | Who wants to go on living like this? | 谁想要这么活着 | 
| [15:38] | Hey, Morris. | 莫里斯 | 
| [15:40] | Morris, abi gezunt, huh? | 莫里斯 保重身体 | 
| [15:57] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 | 
| [15:59] | Very pretty. | 很漂亮 | 
| [16:01] | I wasn’t quite so tall at her age, | 我像她这么大的时候都没她高 | 
| [16:03] | but better than cap and trousers. | 但这总比帽子和裤子强 | 
| [16:04] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 夫人 | 
| [16:06] | We should get started. | 我们得走了 | 
| [16:08] | Oh, there’s something she’d like to say. | 她有话要说 | 
| [16:11] | Yes? | 说吧 | 
| [16:14] | I wish to make amends. | 我想要赔罪 | 
| [16:16] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 | 
| [16:17] | For the things I stole. | 为我偷东西的行为赔罪 | 
| [16:20] | And how would you do that? | 你要怎么做 | 
| [16:22] | By working. | 工作 | 
| [16:23] | Working where? | 在哪工作 | 
| [16:25] | She can help around the house. | 她可以帮忙打扫房间 | 
| [16:26] | And I’ll ask at the school. I’m sure others can use her. | 我在学校也会帮忙问问 肯定有人会雇她 | 
| [16:29] | She has to go back to Trenton. | 她必须回特伦顿 | 
| [16:33] | May I speak with you? | 我能跟你说句话吗 | 
| [16:47] | You cannot leave her there. | 你不能把她送到那去 | 
| [16:49] | It’s where she belongs. | 那里才是她该待的地方 | 
| [16:51] | No child belongs there. It’s brutish. | 没有孩子该待在那里 太野蛮了 | 
| [16:53] | You don’t know that. | 你怎么知道 | 
| [16:54] | I know what she told me. | 是她跟我说的 | 
| [16:56] | She ran away. | 她逃了出来 | 
| [16:57] | What do you expect her to say? | 你以为她会怎么说 | 
| [16:59] | That is my point exactly. | 说的就是这个 | 
| [17:01] | She can’t stay here. | 她不能留在这里 | 
| [17:03] | We don’t have the room. | 我们没有空房间 | 
| [17:05] | We don’t have the money and we don’t have the right. | 我们没有钱 也没有这个权利 | 
| [17:07] | I will find her a situation. | 我会给她找个工作 | 
| [17:09] | Girls are always needed. | 女孩子找工作很容易 | 
| [17:14] | She has no one. | 她没有亲人 | 
| [17:16] | Children her age are not wanted. | 没人想要她这个年纪的女孩 | 
| [17:18] | You can’t stop every bad thing. | 你没法阻止所有坏事发生 | 
| [17:20] | Then why stop an– any of them? | 那干脆不要阻止了 | 
| [17:25] | Your desire was to help. | 你是想帮助他人 | 
| [17:28] | This is what helping means. | 而这就是帮助 | 
| [17:37] | Fanelli took a ride by the club. | 法内利路过俱乐部 | 
| [17:39] | He didn’t see hide nor hair of Maranzano or his men. | 连马兰扎诺和他手下的毛都没看到 | 
| [17:42] | Probably hunkered down in the Bronx. | 估计守在布朗斯在吧 | 
| [17:45] | He’s working from his office, the New York Central Building. | 他在纽约中央大楼的办公室里工作 | 
| [17:48] | Park Avenue. | 在公园大道 | 
| [17:49] | So we get one of the Vanderbilt broads to ice him. | 我们得让范德堡董事会的人排挤掉他 | 
| [17:51] | Benny’s on the line. Says it’s important. | 本尼在线上 说有要事 | 
| [17:54] | 100 bucks says it ain’t. | 我赌一百块肯定是屁事 | 
| [17:59] | – Where the fuck are you? – Atlantic City. | -你他妈在哪呢 -大西洋城 | 
| [18:01] | – I’ve been kidnapped. – God damn it, Benny. | -我被绑架了 -该死的 本尼 | 
| [18:04] | He’s in Atlantic City. | 他在大西洋城 | 
| [18:06] | – With some skirt? – What else? | -跟小妞鬼混去了吗 -不然呢 | 
| [18:09] | Listen to me, you fucking numbskull. | 听我说你个蠢货 | 
| [18:10] | – Get your ass back here. – Fuck you yelling at me for? | -马上给我滚回来 -你他妈吼我干嘛 | 
| [18:12] | I’ve been snatched, for Christ’s sakes. I’m practically killed. | 我被劫走了 老天 刀都架我脖子上了 | 
| [18:14] | I don’t care how great a piece of ass she is. | 我不管她在床上有多风骚 | 
| [18:16] | Get on the horn with this yentzer and– | 你跟这混蛋在电话里说吧… | 
| [18:20] | He hung up on me. | 他挂我电话 | 
| [18:22] | Who did? | 谁挂的 | 
| [18:23] | – Charlie. – Why? | -查理 -为什么 | 
| [18:24] | He’s a fucking asshole. What do you want from me? | 他就是个混蛋 不然呢 | 
| [18:33] | Is this for real? | 他搞笑呢 | 
| [18:34] | Oh, you want to play games now? | 你现在想玩玩了吗 | 
| [18:35] | – Don’t hang up on me. – Who’s this? | -别他妈挂我电话 -你谁啊 | 
| [18:37] | If you want to see your friend again, | 你要是想再见你的朋友 | 
| [18:38] | you’ll listen to me very carefully. | 你就给我仔细听着 | 
| [18:40] | I fucking told you I was kidnapped. | 我他妈告诉你了我被绑架了 | 
| [18:43] | Shut you fuck up. | 你他妈给我闭嘴 | 
| [18:46] | – You there? – Put him on. | -还在吗 -让他听电话 | 
| [18:48] | He wants to talk to you. | 他想跟你说两句 | 
| [18:50] | Hey, Charlie. What’s cooking? | 你好查理 你还好吗 | 
| [18:52] | – You all right? – Sure. | -你还好吗 -当然好啦 | 
| [18:54] | They took me to see the diving horse and everything. | 他们带我去看会潜水的马什么的 | 
| [18:56] | Later on, we’re getting cotton candy. | 之后我们还去吃了棉花糖 | 
| [18:58] | I told you to be careful, didn’t I? | 我叮嘱过你要小心 | 
| [18:59] | I got a bullet in my leg. You gonna hock me now? | 我腿上中了一枪 这能怪我吗 | 
| [19:01] | Put Thompson back on. | 让汤普森接电话 | 
| [19:08] | – I’m here. – What do you want? | -说吧 -你想怎样 | 
| [19:10] | A meeting so we can settle this bullshit. | 坐下来把破事谈清楚 | 
| [19:12] | I’ll meet you at your funeral. We can talk there. | 我们可以在你葬礼上谈 | 
| [19:14] | You’ll go to Siegel’s before mine. | 西格尔会走在我前头的 | 
| [19:16] | Interesting proposition. Let me think it over. | 这建议挺有意思 我想想 | 
| [19:26] | You gonna be using that phone again? | 你待会还要用这个电话吗 | 
| [19:29] | Why? | 干嘛 | 
| [19:30] | I got to call Esther. | 我得给埃斯特打个电话 | 
| [19:32] | It’s Lag Baomer tonight. I said I’d be home. | 今晚是数麦束节 我说了我晚上会回家 | 
| [19:34] | – Someone married you? – Now you’re talking shit about my wife? | -你结婚了啊 -你要开始骂我老婆了吗 | 
| [19:38] | Just so happens I’m gonna be a father in a couple of weeks. | 过几周我就要当爸爸了 | 
| [19:40] | Make up your decision. | 决定好没 | 
| [19:41] | About what? | 决定什么 | 
| [19:42] | I take that very seriously. | 我很顾家的 | 
| [19:43] | Margaret. | 玛格丽特 | 
| [19:45] | Sure, I cat around. | 没错 我是喜欢偷腥 | 
| [19:46] | But a good woman waiting for me? Never forget it. | 但我从不会忘了家里还有个好老婆等着我 | 
| [19:48] | – Is something going on? – Rehearsing an act downstairs. | -出事了吗 -楼下在排演节目 | 
| [19:51] | So any of you momzers rats me out about | 你们哪个小杂种 | 
| [19:53] | being at that gash’s apartment… | 敢把我在那的事说出去… | 
| [19:54] | – You wanted confirmation. – Hold on. | -你想要确认来着 -稍等 | 
| [19:56] | I swear to god, I’ll pop a slug so | 我对天发誓 我会从你屁股里塞鼻涕虫 | 
| [19:58] | far up your ass, your back teeth– | 一直塞到你嘴里 | 
| [20:06] | Say it again. | 你再说一遍 | 
| [20:07] | You’ve shorted 50,000 shares | 你做空了五万股 | 
| [20:10] | of the Mayflower Grain Corporation. | 五月花粮食集团的股票 | 
| [20:12] | Short another 50,000 in the morning. | 今早再做空五万股 | 
| [20:14] | You’re being awfully curt. | 你这也太没礼貌了 | 
| [20:16] | Sorry. Please short another 50,000. | 抱歉 请再做空五万股 | 
| [20:19] | – It’s a big position. – Meaning? | -这事很大 -什么意思 | 
| [20:22] | The market will notice. | 市场会注意到的 | 
| [20:23] | That’s the point. | 就是要让他们注意到 | 
| [20:26] | Come on, get him up. | 过来 把他扶起来 | 
| [20:27] | – You have anything squirreled away? – a bit. | -你存了些钱吗 -一点点 | 
| [20:29] | Well, take a short position yourself. | 好 那你自己再做空点 | 
| [20:31] | I’ll make my own decisions, if you don’t mind. | 你不介意的话 我会自己做主的 | 
| [20:33] | Of course you should. Just trying to help. | 当然 只是想帮忙 | 
| [20:36] | I appreciate your concern for my well-being. | 感谢你对我的关心 | 
| [20:38] | But since I don’t know what it is you’re trying– | 但我不知道你是想帮我干什么 | 
| [20:40] | I have to go. They’re rehearsing again. | 我得挂了 楼下又开始排练了 | 
| [21:17] | Not even a handshake. | 手都不握一下吗 | 
| [21:22] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 | 
| [21:25] | Passing through. | 过路而已 | 
| [21:27] | To where? | 去哪 | 
| [21:30] | You talk to your mother? | 你跟你妈妈谈过了吗 | 
| [21:33] | Yes. | 谈过了 | 
| [21:37] | What she say? | 她说了什么 | 
| [21:40] | She saw you in Chicago. | 她去芝加哥看了你 | 
| [21:43] | A good visit. | 都挺好的 | 
| [21:46] | I screwed up, Will. | 我搞砸了 威尔 | 
| [21:47] | – Pop. – Got in over my head. | -爸 -我不知道我怎么想的 | 
| [21:49] | Pop. Pop! | 爸 爸 | 
| [21:50] | Can I– I just want you– I want you to know. | 我能不能 我只想让你知道 | 
| [21:52] | Look, whatever it is, I can’t hear it. | 听着 不管怎样 我都不能听 | 
| [21:59] | You understand? | 懂了吗 | 
| [22:01] | Yeah, of course I do. | 当然懂 | 
| [22:05] | Nobody needs the grief. | 谁想听伤心事 | 
| [22:12] | Where are you staying? | 你现在住在哪 | 
| [22:15] | Doesn’t matter. | 这并不重要 | 
| [22:18] | Look, I– | 听着 我… | 
| [22:24] | 455 west 93rd. | 93街西455号 | 
| [22:26] | 5D. Wait for me. | 5D房间 在那等我 | 
| [22:31] | Clean yourself up, get something to eat. | 洗个澡 吃点东西 | 
| [22:33] | And I’ll– | 我会… | 
| [22:36] | We’ll sort it out. | 咱好好谈谈了 | 
| [22:39] | Take it. | 拿着 | 
| [22:42] | Take it. | 拿着 | 
| [22:45] | You want money? | 你要钱吗 | 
| [22:49] | What is it you want? | 你要什么 | 
| [22:53] | I told myself… | 我告诉自己 | 
| [22:57] | if he’s doing okay, then it was worth it. | 如果他过得不错 那一切都是值得的 | 
| [23:03] | And here you are. | 现在看到你了 | 
| [23:07] | Right side of the street. | 混得挺好 | 
| [23:13] | That’s all. | 这就够了 | 
| [23:20] | Pop. | 爸爸 | 
| [23:24] | Pop, come on now. | 爸爸 过来吧 | 
| [23:40] | What are you doing? Get off of me. | 你干什么 放开我 | 
| [23:43] | – Be quiet. – Pop! | -安静点 -爸爸 | 
| [23:45] | Let go! Pop! | 放开我 爸爸 | 
| [23:47] | – That’s my son! – Pop! | -那是我儿子 -爸爸 | 
| [23:51] | That’s my son! | 那是我儿子 | 
| [23:52] | Got in the car and took off. | 上车 快走 | 
| [23:57] | “One never knows the capacity of an ordinary hand satchel | “没有紧急情况逼迫 | 
| [24:00] | until dire necessity compels the exercise | 谁都想不到手提包能有多大容量 | 
| [24:03] | of all one’s ingenuity to reduce everything | 你得绞尽脑汁 | 
| [24:06] | to the smallest possible compass. | 对一切精打细算 | 
| [24:09] | In mine, I was able to pack two travelling caps, | 我的手提包里可以装下两顶旅行帽 | 
| [24:12] | three veils, a pair of slippers, | 三顶面纱 一双拖鞋 | 
| [24:15] | a complete outfit of toilet articles, | 一整套盥洗用品 | 
| [24:17] | inkstand, pens, pencils, and copy paper, | 墨水 钢笔 铅笔和复写纸 | 
| [24:20] | needles and thread, a dressing gown…” | 针线 睡衣…” | 
| [24:26] | Yes, a hand satchel. | 是啊 一个手提箱 | 
| [24:33] | Don’t take me back. | 别把我送回去 | 
| [24:37] | Who’s going to look after you? | 谁来照顾你呢 | 
| [24:39] | I’ll look after myself. | 我能照顾好自己 | 
| [24:42] | You can’t live out of a satchel. | 你不能就靠个手提箱生活 | 
| [24:44] | – Nellie did. – Until she came home. | -娜丽就可以 -后来她回到了家 | 
| [24:47] | She had to come home whether she liked it or not. | 不管愿不愿意 她都得回家 | 
| [24:57] | I could help Mrs. Thompson | 汤普森太太生的时候 | 
| [25:00] | when her time comes. | 我可以给她帮忙 | 
| [25:01] | That’s months away. | 还要几个月呢 | 
| [25:03] | She’s scared. | 她很害怕 | 
| [25:04] | – What? – She’s scared of something. | -什么 -她在害怕什么东西 | 
| [25:09] | She told you that? | 她跟你说的吗 | 
| [25:11] | You can see it. | 能看得出来 | 
| [25:14] | Please. Let me stay. | 求你了 让我留下来 | 
| [25:17] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 | 
| [25:18] | They lock you in a room. | 他们会把你锁在房间里 | 
| [25:21] | They don’t give you food or water. | 不给你吃的喝的 | 
| [25:23] | They tell you you’re born in sin, | 他们告诉你 你生来就有罪 | 
| [25:26] | that your whole life is a sin. | 你的一生是罪恶的一生 | 
| [25:29] | You can never wash it away. | 你永远无法洗刷你的罪孽 | 
| [25:31] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做过 | 
| [25:34] | I didn’t– | 我没 | 
| [25:40] | She sailed around the whole world. | 她坐船游遍了整个世界 | 
| [25:50] | All right, now. | 那好吧 | 
| [25:52] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [26:09] | Can you come with me? | 你能跟我来一下吗 | 
| [26:10] | – What for? – You’re needed. | -干什么 -我们需要你 | 
| [26:13] | Don’t worry about the uniform. | 不用担心没穿制服 | 
| [26:14] | Good evening, Sheriff Lindsay. | 晚上好 琳赛警长 | 
| [26:16] | Good evening, Mrs. Thompson. | 晚上好 汤普森太太 | 
| [26:18] | Have you come to steal my husband away? | 你是来把我丈夫偷走的吗 | 
| [26:20] | Just some county business. | 只是处理郡里的一些事情 | 
| [26:25] | I’ll tend to her. | 我会照顾她的 | 
| [26:27] | Her niece. | 她的侄女 | 
| [26:28] | She’s visiting from Camden. | 她从卡姆登来看我们的 | 
| [26:32] | Can I rely upon you or not? | 你到底帮不帮我 | 
| [26:36] | Start supper without me. | 不用等我吃晚饭了 | 
| [26:51] | *There’s one pet I like to pet* | *曾经我有个最爱的玩物* | 
| [26:53] | *And in the evening we get wet* | *一到夜晚我们就尽享欢愉* | 
| [26:55] | *I stroke it every chance I get* | *一有机会我就会挑逗它* | 
| [26:57] | *It’s my girl’s pussy* | *那是我马子的小妹妹* | 
| [27:01] | *Seldom plays and always purrs* | *从不乱玩耍 只会呼呼叫* | 
| [27:03] | *And I love the thought it stirs* | *我最喜欢它绷紧的样子* | 
| [27:06] | *But I don’t mind because it’s hers* | *但只要是她的我都爱* | 
| [27:08] | *It’s my girl’s pussy* | *那是我马子的小妹妹* | 
| [27:10] | *Often it goes at night* | *我们从晚上* | 
| [27:12] | *Returns at break* | *玩到大天亮* | 
| [27:14] | *No matter what* | *不管发生什么事* | 
| [27:17] | Can somebody shut him the fuck up? | 能来个人让他闭嘴吗 | 
| [27:20] | One more sap, his head will split open. | 再来一下他脑袋都要开花了 | 
| [27:22] | What’s so bad about that? | 那不是件好事吗 | 
| [27:26] | Go put a gag on him. | 给他戴个嘴套 | 
| [27:27] | Take three of you. Make it tight. | 带三个人去 绑紧点 | 
| [27:33] | We bringing Maranzano in on this? | 咱们要找马兰扎诺来处理这事吗 | 
| [27:38] | He’s off playing chess. | 他下棋去了 | 
| [27:41] | If Luciano doesn’t bite, | 要是卢西亚诺不肯上钩 | 
| [27:44] | what happens with Ruth Etting up there? | 我们该拿这个万人迷怎么办 | 
| [27:47] | I just need to know. | 你得告诉我 | 
| [27:54] | What’s so funny? | 有什么好笑的 | 
| [27:57] | Me and you together. | 就剩咱们俩了 | 
| [28:00] | Hey, songbird. | 挺能唱啊 小子 | 
| [28:01] | Hey, get your fucking hands– | 手他妈放开 | 
| [28:02] | Shut the fuck up! | 闭上你那张臭嘴 | 
| [28:05] | Hey, everybody has their ups and downs. | 谁没个得意失意时呢 | 
| [28:09] | Let me through. Let me through! | 让我进去 让我进去 | 
| [28:11] | I came for him. | 我要见他 | 
| [28:13] | – Hold him. – Get the fuck out of my way. | -按住他 -都他妈闪开点 | 
| [28:15] | Hold him! | 按住他 | 
| [28:18] | – Settle down! Settle down! – Come on! | -别动 别动 -用劲 | 
| [28:27] | Bring him here. | 带他过来 | 
| [28:30] | Fuck this. | 他妈的 | 
| [28:33] | Archie. | 阿奇 | 
| [28:35] | Put that away. | 把刀收了 | 
| [28:40] | You better have a goddamn good reason for being anywhere near me. | 这时过来 你最好有个好理由 | 
| [28:51] | See? Fresh as the dew. | 看看 活蹦乱跳的 | 
| [29:05] | You know who I am? | 知道我是谁吗 | 
| [29:09] | Salvatore Lucania. | 萨尔瓦多·卢卡尼亚 | 
| [29:11] | Charlie Luciano. | 现为查理·卢西亚诺 | 
| [29:13] | Occasionally Charles Lane or Charles Reid. | 有时也叫查尔斯·莱恩或是查尔斯·雷德 | 
| [29:16] | Got the emmis on you. | 挺了解你 | 
| [29:19] | What about him? | 他呢 | 
| [29:22] | Meyer Suchowlansky. | 梅耶·索贺兰斯基 | 
| [29:24] | Sometimes known as Michael Lewis. | 有时也叫迈克尔·刘易斯 | 
| [29:27] | You have a brother Jacob. | 有个叫雅各布的兄弟 | 
| [29:35] | Who am I? | 我是谁 | 
| [29:38] | You’re… | 你是 | 
| [29:40] | Benjamin Siegelbaum. Shortened to Siegel. | 本杰明·西格拜姆 简称西格尔 | 
| [29:43] | Two out of three, huh? | 三猜两中 | 
| [29:45] | Sorry, Pink. | 可惜了 平克 | 
| [29:47] | Benny– Benny’s not here right now. | 本尼他人现在不在这里 | 
| [29:53] | What else do you know about us? | 关于我们你还知道些什么 | 
| [29:56] | You, uh– | 你们 | 
| [29:58] | You’ve been criminal associates since childhood. | 你们俩打小就成了犯罪同伙 | 
| [30:00] | He’s a lieutenant of Salvatore Maranzano. | 他是萨尔瓦多·马兰扎诺的副手 | 
| [30:04] | And whatever happens to me, | 无论我的结局如何 | 
| [30:08] | sooner or later, | 或早或晚 | 
| [30:10] | you’re all going to jail. | 你们都得进监狱 | 
| [30:14] | Why is that? | 为什么 | 
| [30:15] | Because the United States Attorney for the Southern District | 因为南方地区美国联邦检察官 | 
| [30:17] | has staked his career on it. | 跟你们杠上了 | 
| [30:19] | Sounds serious. | 听上去挺吓人 | 
| [30:22] | Well, this is more like a family matter. | 我们绑你是因为私仇 | 
| [30:26] | – What? – He’s the nephew, right? | -什么 -他是努基的侄子 | 
| [30:28] | That’s the dope from the inside. | 这事可能还没有多少人知道 | 
| [30:31] | There’s something I want you to understand. | 有件事我得跟你说明白了 | 
| [30:34] | I got no beef with you. | 我跟你没有过节 | 
| [30:36] | But like you said… | 但就像你说的 | 
| [30:38] | Friends since childhood. | 我们毕竟是发小 | 
| [30:40] | So whatever your uncle does to Benny, | 所以无论你伯父对本尼做了什么 | 
| [30:44] | that’s got to reflect on you. | 你也将受到同样的待遇 | 
| [30:46] | I got nothing to do with my uncle’s business. | 我伯父的事跟我无关 | 
| [30:49] | I’m an assistant United States attorney in the office of– | 我可是联邦助理检察官 | 
| [31:13] | We’ll go over your job history a little bit later. | 待会再回顾你的职业生涯 | 
| [31:15] | All right? Enough, Pink. | 好吗 行了 平克 | 
| [31:25] | – Yes? – You and your boss have crossed the line. | -喂 -你跟你的老板玩过火了 | 
| [31:28] | I’m my own boss, Mr. Thompson. | 我没有什么老板 汤普森先生 | 
| [31:33] | Put him on now. | 让他说话 | 
| [31:49] | We get your attention? | 肯理我们了 | 
| [31:50] | Let me talk to my nephew, make sure he’s okay. | 让我跟我的侄子通话 确保他无恙 | 
| [31:55] | You want to talk, fine. | 想通话 可以 | 
| [31:57] | But we’ll do it in person. | 你本人亲自来吧 | 
| [32:03] | He was putting up the corner hotel. | 他当时正准备修建街角处的旅馆 | 
| [32:08] | Never knew where he got the money, you know. | 我从不知道他哪来的钱 | 
| [32:12] | I was just a joiner’s apprentice. | 我当时不过是个木工学徒 | 
| [32:17] | But for some reason, he saw me as a reliable man. | 但出于某种原因 他觉得我是个可靠的人 | 
| [32:22] | So I did one thing for him. | 所以我为他办了一件事 | 
| [32:28] | And then another. | 接着又是一件 | 
| [32:33] | Then I put on a badge. | 后来我当上了警官 | 
| [32:39] | Look what he’s built for himself now. | 看他现在住得多豪华 | 
| [32:44] | What’s the task at hand? | 现在的任务呢 | 
| [32:48] | You said you wanted to help. | 你说过想帮忙 | 
| [32:52] | Here is opportunity. | 机会来了 | 
| [32:56] | Go on. | 进去吧 | 
| [32:58] | Aren’t you coming? | 你不来吗 | 
| [33:00] | I believe I’m done. | 我的任务完成了 | 
| [33:06] | Mr. Lindsay? | 琳赛先生 | 
| [33:12] | Mr. Lindsay. | 琳赛先生 | 
| [33:59] | Where did the sheriff go? | 警长去哪了 | 
| [34:01] | He was feeling poorly, sir. | 他有些不舒服 先生 | 
| [34:06] | Vague answer. | 说了白说 | 
| [34:08] | It’s all I know, Mr. Whitlock. | 我只知道这些 维特洛克先生 | 
| [34:20] | This is a private concern. | 这件事属于私事 | 
| [34:22] | It goes without saying that discretion is paramount. | 自不用说 保密是第一位的 | 
| [34:29] | Wait here. | 在这等着 | 
| [34:43] | What happened to Lindsay? | 琳赛人呢 | 
| [34:45] | He left matters to me. | 他把事情交给我了 | 
| [34:47] | I’d counsel we address that later. | 这件事一会再说吧 | 
| [34:54] | Leander will instruct you. | 利安德会教你的 | 
| [34:57] | Conduct yourself with honor and… | 注意你的品行 | 
| [35:01] | We’ll discuss what happens next. | 以后的事儿再商量 | 
| [35:02] | Yes, sir, commodore. | 是 准将先生 | 
| [35:03] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 | 
| [35:06] | Always a good boy. | 一直这么懂礼貌 | 
| [35:22] | The commodore believes in the virtue of charitable acts. | 准将喜欢行善事 | 
| [35:25] | Some of these acts are demonstrated in public, some are not. | 有些善事会公诸于众 有些则不会 | 
| [35:31] | To offer opportunity to the poor and beleaguered youth of the county, | 为了帮助县里贫困的年轻人 | 
| [35:34] | he enlists such as he can in service with an eye towards | 他在位期间着眼于赞助她们 | 
| [35:37] | schooling them in the useful domestic arts. | 学习有用的女红课 | 
| [35:41] | But not all children prove suitable. | 但并不是所有的孩子都适合 | 
| [35:45] | And there is a limit to how much they may be helped. | 我们的帮助也是有限的 | 
| [35:57] | You will bring her to this address. | 你送她去这个地址 | 
| [36:00] | You will make clear to the mother | 和她妈妈说清楚 | 
| [36:02] | that no further compensation will be forthcoming | 以后再不会有补助 | 
| [36:06] | and no further inquiry will be brooked. | 也不许瞎打听 | 
| [36:12] | Are you capable of that? | 你办得到吗 | 
| [36:52] | What the fuck they waiting for? | 他们等啥呢 | 
| [36:56] | So take off if that’s what you want. | 想走就走吧 | 
| [37:03] | What do I get for sticking around? | 我留下有什么好处 | 
| [37:06] | What do you have in mind? | 你想要什么 | 
| [37:08] | The club, clear title. 5% of everything else. | 俱乐部的有效产权 其他收入的5% | 
| [37:15] | All right. | 好 | 
| [37:17] | I didn’t think you’d say yes. | 没想到你会同意 | 
| [37:20] | Caught me in a good mood. | 赶上我心情好 | 
| [37:31] | You have a gun? I need to know. | 你有枪吗 我得弄清楚 | 
| [37:35] | This has to stay controlled. | 一切都要在掌控之中 | 
| [37:39] | I don’t even have cigarettes. | 我连烟都没有 | 
| [37:59] | Nothing without my say-so. | 我不发话都不许动 | 
| [38:23] | – We need to see him. – Same here. | -我们要看看他 -我们也是 | 
| [38:38] | – You all right, Will? – Been better. | -你还好吗 威尔 -不咋地 | 
| [38:46] | Take the gag off. | 把嘴里的东西拿掉 | 
| [38:55] | Khamoyer. Vos Makhstu? | 小子 没事吧 | 
| [38:58] | Get me the fuck out of this, huh? | 快他妈把我弄回去 | 
| [39:01] | Why we came, Benny. | 本尼 我们都来了 | 
| [39:03] | Guns down, make the exchange. | 放下枪 换人 | 
| [39:33] | Hey, let go of me! | 放我走 | 
| [39:35] | Wait! Hold it! Hold it! Nobody– | 等下 住手 停 不许 | 
| [39:38] | Fuck you! Fuck you, Thompson! | 操你的 操 汤普森 | 
| [39:40] | – Eli, you’re gonna get us all killed. – I don’t give a fuck! | -伊莱 你会害死我们的 -我不管 | 
| [39:42] | Lick the piss off my shvantz, | 尝尝爷的尿吧 | 
| [39:44] | – you piece of Jersey shit. – I’ll fix it. | -新泽西傻逼们 -我来搞定 | 
| [39:47] | – You like that, cocksucker? – All right? | -喜欢吗 王八蛋 -好吗 | 
| [39:49] | – I don’t care! – I’ll fix it. | -我无所谓 -我会搞定的 | 
| [39:52] | We’ll fucking bury you! Your whole fucking family! | 我们要给你们这个操蛋家族送终 | 
| [40:01] | We had an agreement. | 我们说好的 | 
| [40:03] | Name somebody you ain’t fucked over. | 你自己说 有谁是你没骗过的 | 
| [40:05] | – Teaching me a lesson? – This is business. | -你想教训我 -这是生意 | 
| [40:07] | And I want all of yours, | 我要你的全部家当 | 
| [40:09] | down to the last pasty in that rat-ass strip joint you run. | 包括你那家狗屁脱衣舞俱乐部 | 
| [40:12] | And Cuba. Whatever you got down there. | 以及你在古巴的一切 | 
| [40:15] | – What then? – Decide that later. | -然后呢 -再说 | 
| [40:18] | – Hey, Charlie. – Mickey. | -嘿查理 -米奇 | 
| [40:20] | I just– something to consider. | 我就 考虑一下 | 
| [40:22] | – Mickey. – We all swim in the same waters. | -米奇 -我们是同一条船上的 | 
| [40:25] | Whatever beef you two got, | 不管你们之间有什么过节 | 
| [40:27] | I’ve been running that place the last seven years. | 我可是在那经营七年了 | 
| [40:30] | You don’t need to be throwing the baby out– | 你用不着把我扫地出门 | 
| [40:32] | – Shut the fuck up for once. – Look out! | -闭嘴 -小心 | 
| [40:36] | – You son of a bitch! – Hold on! Stop! | -狗娘养的 -住手 停火 | 
| [40:40] | Put them down! | 放下枪 | 
| [40:41] | – Stop! Everybody stop! – Stay calm! | -住手 全都住手 -冷静 | 
| [40:44] | You fuck! | 你他妈的 | 
| [40:54] | It’s yours. | 归你了 | 
| [40:56] | Everything’s yours. Let him go. | 全归你了 放他走 | 
| [40:59] | What’s everything? | 到底多少 | 
| [41:00] | What I have. | 我所有的 | 
| [41:02] | All I’ve ever had. Atlantic City. | 我曾拥有的一切 大西洋城 | 
| [41:10] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 | 
| [41:13] | I think I’d like to see him on his knees. | 我想看他下跪 | 
| [41:18] | Make my friend happy. | 让我朋友高兴高兴 | 
| [41:41] | Now you know how it feels. | 现在你也尝到滋味了吧 | 
| [41:47] | I underestimated you, Charles. | 我低估你了 查尔斯 | 
| [41:50] | That was a mistake. | 大错特错了 | 
| [41:53] | You’re much smarter than I gave you credit for. | 你比我想的聪明多了 | 
| [41:55] | And what’s that make you? | 那你呢 | 
| [42:06] | Dumber than I knew. | 比我想的蠢得多 | 
| [42:08] | Good words for the headstone. | 好句墓志铭 | 
| [42:17] | I’m giving you what you want. | 你想要的我都给你了 | 
| [42:19] | – Let him go. – Ah, just fucking kill him. | -放他走 -宰了他 | 
| [42:22] | Kill him, kill the kid, kill ’em all. | 他和那孩子 把他们全宰了 | 
| [42:24] | Grab it anyway. | 反正都是你的 | 
| [42:26] | Mouths of babes. | 说的话真是幼稚 | 
| [42:29] | That won’t solve your problem. | 那不能解决你的问题 | 
| [42:30] | – And what problem’s that? – Maranzano. | -那是什么问题 -马兰扎诺 | 
| [42:32] | – I’ll get to him. – Unless he gets to you first. | -我会逮到他的 -除非他先逮到你 | 
| [42:36] | Don’t say it doesn’t worry you. It’s all you think about. | 别说你不担心 你只担心这个 | 
| [42:41] | 24 hours, | 给我24小时 | 
| [42:44] | I take care of it. | 我会处理好的 | 
| [42:46] | I take the risk | 我来冒这个险 | 
| [42:48] | and you let him go. | 你让他走 | 
| [43:09] | – Hey, jerk-off. – What? | -蠢货 -什么事 | 
| [43:12] | Let’s get steak and eggs. | 我们去吃点牛排鸡蛋吧 | 
| [43:18] | Get him in the car. | 把他弄到车里 | 
| [43:30] | You deliver and we deliver. | 一命换一命 | 
| [43:49] | What’d you just do? | 你刚做了什么 | 
| [43:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [44:02] | Capone made over a million between ’25 and ’29. | 卡彭在1925年到1929年间收入上百万 | 
| [44:05] | Failed to report a nickel. | 一分钱也没有上报 | 
| [44:07] | 22 counts of willful evasion of income taxes. | 故意逃避所得税达22万 | 
| [44:10] | Bootlegging, gambling, extortion– | 走私 赌博 敲诈 | 
| [44:12] | that money is all taxable. | 这些收入都应该纳税 | 
| [44:13] | Specific violations of the Revenue Act of 1926. | 特别是违反了1926年出台的税收法案 | 
| [44:16] | Tell me about these ledger books. | 给我讲讲这个分类账簿 | 
| [44:18] | Profits, losses, expenses | 利润 损失 花费 | 
| [44:20] | all laid out in black and white. | 白纸黑字记得很明白 | 
| [44:22] | With a witness willing to testify. | 有了愿意指控的证人 | 
| [44:24] | We’re ready to move on him, sir. | 我们已经可以把他拿下了 长官 | 
| [44:26] | We can trace the money. | 我们可以追踪那笔钱 | 
| [44:31] | We can prove the crimes. | 我们能证明他的罪行 | 
| [44:33] | And we can put this crook in jail. | 可以把这个恶棍抓进监狱 | 
| [44:37] | Gentlemen… | 先生们 | 
| [44:39] | you’ve got your warrant. | 我同意签署逮捕证 | 
| [44:51] | Bureau of Internal Revenue. | 国税局 | 
| [44:53] | We have a subpoena for Mr. Salvatore Maranzano. | 我们有萨尔瓦多·马兰扎诺的传票 | 
| [45:16] | Aiut– aiuta– | 帮 | 
| [45:18] | Aiutami! | 帮我 | 
| [46:41] | Where the heck have you been? | 你去哪里了 | 
| [46:45] | Maybe I shouldn’t ask. | 或许我不该问 | 
| [46:48] | That’d be a good idea. | 不问最好 | 
| [46:50] | Well, get cleaned up. | 去洗洗干净 | 
| [46:51] | Hodge is on his way and he’s loaded for bear. | 霍奇在来的路上 他会发火的 | 
| [46:54] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 | 
| [46:56] | Cripes, did you even see daylight? | 天啊 难道你没看报纸吗 | 
| [46:58] | Salvatore Maranzano was murdered this afternoon in his office. | 萨尔瓦多·马兰扎诺下午在他的办公室被杀了 | 
| [47:06] | Couldn’t have gone cleaner. | 下手非常利落 | 
| [47:07] | In and out, five minutes. | 一共只用了五分钟 | 
| [47:09] | All people saw were hats. | 大家只看到了帽子 | 
| [47:10] | Any problems, we have our friend on the inside. | 以防万一 我们在内部也有眼线 | 
| [47:17] | What else? | 还有吗 | 
| [47:20] | Atlantic City. | 大西洋城 | 
| [47:23] | Give it to Pinky. | 交给平克吧 | 
| [47:26] | That’s a big bar mitzvah present. | 好大一份成年礼 | 
| [47:28] | Somebody’s got to run that shithole. | 总要有人管那个地方吧 | 
| [47:30] | Something more important. | 其他的事更重要 | 
| [47:33] | We got to set this meeting. | 我们得安排会面 | 
| [47:35] | Sooner is better. | 越快越好 | 
| [47:37] | Everyone from Pittsburgh to podunk. | 从匹斯堡到小乡镇的所有人 | 
| [47:40] | Lay out the rules before people get their own ideas. | 在人们有想法之前先定好规矩 | 
| [47:43] | Now, I can make these phone calls. | 我可以打几个电话 | 
| [47:46] | That’ll be the easiest. | 那是最简单了 | 
| [47:47] | Most of these guys, we all cut our teeth on Mulberry Bend. | 我和他们基本都在桑本德长大 | 
| [47:52] | So when they hear it from me– | 所以当他们接到我的电话 | 
| [47:53] | We’re gonna handle it, Johnny. | 我们会处理的 约翰尼 | 
| [47:57] | These are big changes. | 这可是巨大的变革 | 
| [48:00] | I want to be sure everything goes– | 我想确定所有事都 | 
| [48:02] | We appreciate all your advice. | 我们感谢你的建议 | 
| [48:06] | Couldn’t have done it without you. | 没有你我们是做不到的 | 
| [48:08] | Jesus, look at you alter kockers. | 天啊 看这群老头子 | 
| [48:12] | We celebrating or not? | 我们要不要庆祝一下 | 
| [48:19] | This could be a good year, Charlie. | 今年会很棒的 查理 | 
| [48:21] | So what are you waiting for? | 所以你在等什么呢 | 
| [48:22] | Let’s pop those bottles already. | 开酒啊 | 
| [48:24] | Let’s get this thing going. | 让我们闹起来 | 
| [48:34] | Here you go. Let’s cut a rug. | 给你 跳起来 | 
| [48:40] | Who is it? | 谁 | 
| [48:42] | Joe Harper. | 乔·哈珀 | 
| [48:45] | It’s unlocked. | 门没锁 | 
| [48:55] | Thought you might want it cleaned up in here. | 我本想来打扫一下 | 
| [48:59] | Not right now. | 现在不需要 | 
| [49:05] | You want refills on those? | 你要续杯吗 | 
| [49:09] | Just clear the empties. | 把空杯子拿走就行了 | 
| [49:14] | All the booze, out. | 把所有酒都拿出去 | 
| [49:29] | Do you know what happened? | 你知道发生了什么吗 | 
| [49:35] | You won. | 你赢了 | 
| [49:38] | Mickey, Arquimedes, | 米奇 阿基米德 | 
| [49:40] | they’re not coming back. | 他们都不会回来了 | 
| [49:42] | Understand? | 你明白吗 | 
| [49:45] | What’s it like when you see it? | 你当时是什么感觉 | 
| [49:51] | You tell yourself it’s quick. | 你告诉自己 很快的 | 
| [49:53] | But you don’t know. | 可你也不知道 | 
| [49:56] | You can’t know until it’s you. | 除非死的是你 | 
| [50:00] | And then you’ll never tell anyone. | 可那样你也没法告诉别人了 | 
| [50:04] | Is the club staying open? | 俱乐部还会继续营业吗 | 
| [50:09] | Ask the new boss. | 问你的新老板吧 | 
| [50:15] | You know, there’s things I can do for you. | 我至少还可以为你做些事 | 
| [50:19] | Sure. | 当然 | 
| [50:21] | You can sweep the sand. | 你可以去扫沙子 | 
| [50:24] | Sorry? | 什么 | 
| [50:35] | That’s 1,000. Maybe more. | 这里有一千块 可能还不止 | 
| [50:38] | Go be a plumber or a bookkeeper | 去找个水管工 会计之类的活儿吧 | 
| [50:42] | or the President. | 或者当总统 | 
| [50:45] | Sir? | 先生 | 
| [50:47] | Just take the money. | 把钱拿着吧 | 
| [50:50] | Take it. | 拿着 | 
| [50:55] | Then do whatever you want, you stupid hick. | 爱干什么干什么 你个蠢蛋乡巴佬 | 
| [50:58] | But do us both a favor | 但是行行好 | 
| [50:59] | and get the fuck away from me. | 离我他妈的远点 | 
| [51:59] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [52:01] | Business took longer than I expected. | 被公务耽搁了 | 
| [52:06] | It’s my job. | 这是我的工作 | 
| [52:09] | I don’t have a choice. You know that. | 我没得选 你知道的 | 
| [52:14] | Mabel? | 梅布尔 | 
| [52:16] | What did you say to her? | 你对她说了什么 | 
| [52:18] | What? | 什么 | 
| [52:19] | What did you say? | 你说了什么 | 
| [52:21] | – Nothing. What– – She’s run off. | -没什么 -她跑了 | 
| [52:24] | When? | 什么时候 | 
| [52:25] | I was asleep. | 趁我睡觉的时候 | 
| [52:27] | She take anything? | 她偷走了什么吗 | 
| [52:28] | – I don’t know. – Did you look? | -我不知道 -你没找找吗 | 
| [52:30] | Why would you even ask me that? | 你为什么会问我这种问题 | 
| [52:32] | Because she’s a thief. | 因为她就是个贼 | 
| [52:34] | She is a thief. That’s what she is. | 她就是个贼 仅此而已 | 
| [52:36] | She was someone who needed help. | 她只是需要帮助 | 
| [52:38] | I tried. I tried. | 我试过了 我尽力了 | 
| [52:43] | I care about you. | 我更在乎你 | 
| [52:45] | I care about the family we’re going to have together. | 我更在乎我们即将拥有的家庭 | 
| [52:47] | That’s all that matters to me. | 这才是对我来说最重要的 | 
| [52:49] | You can’t fix everything. | 你没法帮助所有人 | 
| [52:54] | Come back. | 回来 | 
| [52:56] | Please come back. | 回来吧 | 
| [53:03] | What is it you expect me to be? | 你到底想让我怎么样 | 
| [53:31] | “Dear Sheriff Enoch. | “亲爱的伊诺克治安官 | 
| [53:34] | You came to my aid once | 很久以前 | 
| [53:36] | a very long time ago. | 你曾对我施过援手 | 
| [53:39] | I write in the last hope that you can find it | 我怀着最后的期望写下这封信 | 
| [53:42] | in your heart to think of me once again. | 但愿你的心中还有一点良知 | 
| [53:47] | As a child, and for most of my life thereafter, | 自当我从孩童开始 以及以后的人生中 | 
| [53:50] | I only did what I had to do to survive, | 我的一切作为不过是为了求生 | 
| [53:54] | making a devil’s bargain | 与魔鬼做了交易 | 
| [53:56] | and in the process giving birth to a child | 生下了一个孩子 | 
| [53:59] | fathered by a man I did not love. | 却不爱孩子的父亲 | 
| [54:03] | With no hope of reprieve | 过去的七年以来 | 
| [54:05] | and with everything in this world taken from me, | 我一直被监禁于此 | 
| [54:09] | for the past seven years I have been held captive. | 形如槁木 心如死灰 | 
| [54:13] | I feel as if I am in hell, | 终日如临地狱 | 
| [54:15] | which is a pain worse than death. | 生不如死 | 
| [54:17] | Taken away one piece at a time. | 心智被一点点地蚕食 | 
| [54:19] | You are the only one left who knows me. | 你是我在世上唯一的亲友 | 
| [54:21] | Please tell them who I was before. | 请告诉他们我之前的样子 | 
| [54:23] | You promised not to return me | 你曾答应过我 | 
| [54:25] | to a place determined to crush my soul. | 不会将我送回流离之所 | 
| [54:27] | Show me the same kindness now | 请怜悯我一下 | 
| [54:28] | that you once showed an orphan girl under the boardwalk. | 就像当年你怜悯木板路下的那个孤儿 | 
| [54:31] | I know in your way you thought you could save me. | 我知道你曾以为自己可以拯救我 | 
| [54:33] | Would it have been better for both of us if you had not? | 如果你没有拯救我 会不会是件好事 | 
| [54:35] | We were innocent once. | 我们都曾是单纯无罪的 | 
| [54:37] | Every moment here is a torture I cannot describe. | 身处此地是一种无时不刻的折磨 | 
| [54:40] | As a girl and for most of my life thereafter, | 自当我从孩童开始 以及以后的人生中 | 
| [54:43] | I did what I had to do to survive. | 我所做的不过是为了挣扎求生 | 
| [54:44] | I do not look for absolution, but only relief. | 我不求宽恕 但求解脱 | 
| [54:46] | I gave birth to a son fathered by a man I did not love. | 我生下了一个孩子 却不爱孩子的父亲 | 
| [54:50] | Everything in this world has been taken from me. | 我形如槁木 | 
| [54:53] | With no hope of reprieve. | 心如死灰 | 
| [54:55] | I go back over what I have just written. | 我反复检查着自己刚才所写下的文字 | 
| [54:56] | I look at the words and think they make sense. | 我看着这些词句 认为自己言之有物 | 
| [54:59] | And with each passing day I am less and less certain. | 但每过一天 我就愈发怀疑自己的理智 | 
| [55:04] | Bit by bit, | 他们一点点地 | 
| [55:06] | they take you away until all you are… | 蚕食着你的身心 最终… | 
| [55:08] | I tell myself I am sane. | 我告诉自己我没有发疯 | 
| [55:10] | …and finally nothing at all. | 最终你一无所剩 | 
| [55:12] | If you would come, if you would sit beside me… | 如果你能来 能够坐在我身旁… | 
| [55:15] | You are the only one left who knows me. | 你是我在世上唯一的亲友 | 
| [55:16] | Show me the same kindness now that you once showed an orphan girl. | 请怜悯我一下 就像当年你怜悯木板路下的那个孤儿 | 
| [55:19] | There is forgiveness for everyone. | 每个人都应被宽恕 | 
| [55:22] | I turn to you on my knees. | 我愿屈膝下跪 | 
| [55:23] | I beg you.” | 请求你” | 
| [55:31] | Please help me. | 帮帮我吧 |