时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | Gene, what are you doing? | 吉恩 你在干嘛 |
[00:23] | Tanning! It’s the middle of summer | 晒黑皮肤 夏天已经过半 |
[00:25] | and I look like a British lady. | 我看起来还像一个英国贵妇 |
[00:26] | 《查理与巧克力工厂》里 橙肤绿毛的小矮人 | |
[00:26] | Hey, slow it down, George Hamilton. | 悠着点 乔治·汉密尔顿 |
[00:28] | You want to look like an Oompa Loompa? | 难道你想变成小矮人吗 |
[00:30] | Gene, if you want a tan, | 吉恩 你要是想弄黑皮肤 |
[00:32] | why don’t you go out in the burger suit for a while and hand out samples? | 不如穿上汉堡服出去晒晒 顺便发下试吃品 |
[00:34] | No way. I don’t want burger lines. | 没门 我才不想晒出汉堡形呢 |
[00:36] | Package for Bob Belcher. | 鲍勃·贝尔彻 你的包裹 |
[00:38] | – Dad, that’s you! – Thanks, Gene. | -老爸 叫你呢 -谢了 吉恩 |
[00:40] | A mystery package! What could it be? | 一个神秘的包裹 里面会是什么呢 |
[00:43] | Huh, the return address is my dad’s old restaurant. | 寄件地址是我老爸以前的餐馆 |
[00:45] | That’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
[00:46] | There’s a note. | 有张纸条 |
[00:47] | It’s from those ladies who bought your dad’s place. | 是那些买下你老爸餐馆的女士寄来的 |
[00:49] | Dear Bob, the workmen found this box | 亲爱的鲍勃 这个盒子是 |
[00:51] | when they were redoing the air vents. | 工人们在整修排气孔时发现的 |
[00:53] | We were afraid it had vibrators in it. | 我们担心里面有震动装置 |
[00:55] | Boy, were we relieved. | 天哪 可算放心了 |
[00:56] | If you think about it, any box could have vibrators in it. | 仔细想想 任何盒子里面都可能有震动装置 |
[00:59] | Oh, my God, it’s my toys! | 天哪 是我的玩具 |
[01:01] | Wow, I haven’t seen these since I was just a kid. | 这些在我小的时候就不见了 |
[01:03] | I used to hide it from my dad | 以前我总是偷偷藏着它们 |
[01:05] | because he didn’t want me to have toys during work hours. | 因为老爸不让我在工作时玩玩具 |
[01:07] | Joke’s on you, dad. | 你被耍了 老爸 |
[01:09] | Someone filled your toy box with trash. | 你的玩具箱被人塞满了垃圾 |
[01:11] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[01:12] | This is my friend, Brilly. | 这是我的朋友 布瑞里 |
[01:13] | A scouring pad? | 一块清洁布 |
[01:14] | A scouring pal. | 是清洁好帮手 |
[01:16] | And my World War II fighter plane. | 还有我的二战战斗机 |
[01:18] | And my dog, Mr. Doglavich. | 还有我的小狗 道格拉维奇先生 |
[01:20] | – That’s soap. – Yeah, but see? | -那是肥皂 -没错 可是你看 |
[01:22] | It’s sort of shaped like a dog. | 这形状很像小狗吧 |
[01:24] | What is this feeling I’m feeling right now? | 这是一种什么心情 |
[01:27] | It’s like I’m sad for another person? | 我在替别人感到难过吗 |
[01:30] | Is that a thing? Am I going crazy?! | 是这样吗 我疯了吗 |
[01:32] | Look, times were different when I was growing up. | 听着 我们成长的年代不同 |
[01:34] | We had to make our own fun. | 玩的东西也就不同 |
[01:35] | Here, try these. You’ll see. | 来 拿着玩玩 你们会明白的 |
[01:37] | See? | 明白了吧 |
[01:38] | Now I get it. | 现在我明白了 |
[01:39] | If anything, this is too fun. | 要说好玩的话 这东西可真是太好玩了 |
[01:42] | I want to pet the dog! | 我想摸摸这只狗 |
[01:43] | No, Mr. Doglavich! | 不 道格拉维奇先生 |
[01:45] | – Sorry, dad. – He’s dead. | -抱歉 老爸 -他死了 |
[01:47] | You could take him to the soap vet. | 你可以带他去肥皂诊所 |
[01:48] | No, I can’t, Tina! | 不 不行 蒂娜 |
[01:50] | We’re going to bury him out back. | 我们要把他埋在后院 |
[01:52] | Everybody get your coats. | 大家穿好外套 |
[01:53] | – Bob, stop it now. – No! | -鲍勃 别闹了 -不 |
[01:54] | It’s summer! | 现在是夏天 |
[01:55] | That’s my dog! He’s dead! | 我的狗 死掉了 |
[01:57] | Go take a time-out. | 去休息休息 |
[01:58] | I’m gonna write a eulogy. | 我要写一首悼词 |
[02:00] | I knew you so briefly, you dead soap dog. | 与君相识如此短暂 你这只死翘翘的肥皂狗 |
[02:02] | Oh! I think I can fix him. | 我想我能让他恢复原状 |
[02:09] | There you go, good as new. | 好了 和新的一样了 |
[02:11] | Who’s a good boy? | 乖宝宝 |
[02:16] | Fetch, Mr. Doglavich. | 捡回来 道格拉维奇先生 |
[02:17] | Get back to work, Bob. | 快点干活 鲍勃 |
[02:20] | Die! | 受死吧 |
[02:21] | Get back to work, Bob. | 快点干活 鲍勃 |
[02:33] | Get back to work, Bobby. | 快点干活 鲍鲍 |
[02:35] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[02:38] | Lin, I just realized something. | 琳 我刚刚意识到一件事 |
[02:39] | I had a bad childhood. | 我的童年太悲催了 |
[02:40] | – Yeah, I know. – What do you mean you know? | -是的 我知道 -你这是什么意思 |
[02:42] | – Look at you. – What do you mean, look at me? | -看看你 -你这又是什么意思 |
[02:44] | Look at how you stand. | 看看你这站姿 |
[02:46] | People who had good childhoods don’t stand like that. | 童年幸福的人不会这样站着 |
[02:48] | I thought I remembered having fun working at my dad’s place, | 记忆中在老爸店里干活挺开心的啊 |
[02:50] | but I was just working… | 可是我却在一直干活 |
[02:51] | all the time. | 没完没了地干活 |
[02:52] | And snuggling with steel wool. | 依偎着钢丝球 |
[02:54] | And petting a piece of soap. | 抚摸着肥皂狗 |
[02:56] | I guess talking about it helps. | 说出来感觉好多了 |
[03:11] | Kids, get back to work. | 孩子们 快点干活 |
[03:13] | Get back to work. Get back to work. | 快点干活 快点干活 |
[03:14] | Oh, my God! Linda! | 天哪 琳达 |
[03:16] | Kids, your mother and I have an announcement. | 孩子们 我和你们老妈想宣布一件事 |
[03:20] | You’re having another baby? At your age?! | 又有孩子了 你这岁数还能怀上 |
[03:23] | I knew I spotted a bump. | 我就觉得你肚子鼓起来了嘛 |
[03:24] | What?! No, I’m gassy. | 什么 不 我这是胀气 |
[03:26] | No, guys. Okay, here it goes. | 不 孩子们 好吧 我要说了 |
[03:29] | Kids… | 孩子们 |
[03:32] | You’re fired. | 你们被解雇了 |
[03:40] | Ex-squeeze me? | 你说神马 |
[03:42] | You’re all fired. | 你们都被解雇了 |
[03:43] | I deserve this. I’ve been coasting. | 是我活该 我总是随波逐流 |
[03:45] | This isn’t punishment, it’s, it’s a gift. | 这不是惩罚 这是 这是奖赏 |
[03:48] | My dad made me work all the time. | 我老爸总是逼我干活 |
[03:49] | – And that box of toys… – Horrible toys. | -那箱玩具 -糟糕的玩具 |
[03:51] | Yes, horrible toys, | 对 糟糕的玩具 |
[03:54] | made me realize that I never had any fun. | 让我意识到我从没好好玩过 |
[03:55] | So, I want you to go out and have the summer | 所以 我想放你们出去 好好享受暑假 |
[03:57] | and the childhood that I never had. | 还有我不曾拥有过的童年 |
[03:59] | So go out! Go outside! | 出去吧 出去疯玩 |
[04:01] | Go be children! | 好好享受童年 |
[04:03] | But what are we supposed to do? | 可是我们应该玩些什么呢 |
[04:04] | Have a water balloon fight. | 水气球大战 |
[04:06] | Play in a vacant lot. | 空地上玩玩 |
[04:07] | Ride bikes. | 骑车去转转 |
[04:08] | I’m more of an indoor boy. | 我总是宅在家里 |
[04:09] | – I can’t defend myself, I’ve been declawed. – Gene… | -不会自卫 也没法招架 -吉恩 |
[04:12] | All right, well, I guess we’re gonna take off. | 好吧 我们这就出去 |
[04:14] | Arrivedercis. | 再会 |
[04:15] | Bye, mom and dad. | 老爸老妈再见 |
[04:17] | Keep in touch. Don’t change. | 保持联系 别换号码 |
[04:18] | See you in the fall. | 秋天见 |
[04:19] | Tina, you can come home at night. | 蒂娜 晚上就可以回来了 |
[04:24] | I’m glad you kids store your bikes in my garage. | 真高兴你们能把车存在我的车库 |
[04:26] | It’s fun for me. | 我觉得很有趣 |
[04:28] | Sometimes I pretend I have three kids of my own | 有时我假装自己也有三个孩子 |
[04:29] | and these are their bikes. | 假装这些车是他们的 |
[04:30] | Which kid is your favorite? | 你最喜欢谁 |
[04:31] | Jeremy. He needs me the most. | 杰里米 他最需要我 |
[04:31] | 承租人 车位 | |
[04:33] | The twins have each other. | 双胞胎彼此是伴儿 |
[04:35] | Sometimes I come in here just so I can trip over ’em. | 有时我来这里 只是想有个牵挂 |
[04:37] | I’ll be, like, | 我会说 |
[04:38] | “The kids left their bikes here again.” | “孩子们又把车停这儿了” |
[04:40] | All right! Summer fun starts now! | 好啦 开始享受暑假吧 |
[05:05] | Diapers! | 纸尿布 |
[05:06] | So, how would you feel about, um… | 如果我… |
[05:09] | How do I say this… uh… | 怎么说好呢 |
[05:10] | Deferred payments? | 延期发薪 |
[05:11] | I wouldn’t pay you now, but… | 我现在不会发钱 不过… |
[05:13] | Eventually I would, in the future. | 最后一定会的 会有那么一天 |
[05:16] | What I’m gonna ask you isn’t totally legal. | 接下来的问题不是那么合法 |
[05:18] | It’s not a sex thing, though, so… | 我不是想和你上床啊… |
[05:23] | Okay, I guess I’ll keep these resumes on file. | 好吧 我看还是把这些简历存起来吧 |
[05:26] | Maybe we can get an unpaid intern. | 也许我们可以招个不要钱的实习生 |
[05:28] | Ooh, they could do coffee runs! | 可以让他们去买咖啡 |
[05:30] | Lin, we have coffee here. | 琳 我们店里有咖啡 |
[05:31] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[05:32] | No one’s ever gotten me coffee! | 还没有人给我买过咖啡呢 |
[05:34] | Everybody on the floor! This is a stickup! | 所有人趴在地上 抢劫 |
[05:37] | Mickey! Ah, you’re out of the slammer. | 米基 你出狱啦 |
[05:40] | Bob, Linda. Bring it in. | 鲍勃 琳达 过来抱抱 |
[05:44] | How’s my favorite hostage? | 我最爱的人质近来如何呀 |
[05:45] | I thought you got eight years. | 我记着你被判了八年 |
[05:46] | You didn’t escape, did you? | 你不是越狱了吧 |
[05:47] | It turned out the prosecutor was on meth for the entire trial! | 后来大家发现检察官在审讯时磕了药 |
[05:51] | And he drove his car into a peacock sanctuary. | 他把车开进了孔雀保护区 |
[05:53] | Now he’s in jail and I’m out! | 现在他进去了 我出来了 |
[05:54] | Oh, good for you. | 可喜可贺 |
[05:55] | – I’ll get you a beer. – A beer’d be nice. | -我给你拿瓶啤酒 -好啊 |
[05:57] | Hey, where are those whippersnappers of yours, huh? | 你家那几个坏脾气的淘气鬼呢 |
[05:59] | – Uh, I fired them. – What? No! | -被我开除了 -什么 不是吧 |
[06:01] | That sounds harsh. | 难以接受 |
[06:02] | We laid them off to go enjoy themselves. | 我们想让他们好好享受童年 |
[06:04] | Ah, yeah, sure, breaking windows, | 是啊 比如砸砸窗户 |
[06:06] | lighting fires, huffing paint, | 放放火 化化妆 |
[06:07] | sniffing glue, | 吸吸胶水 |
[06:08] | blowing up houses, | 炸炸房子 |
[06:09] | setting rats in a bottle and throwing them down a river and… | 把老鼠塞进瓶子扔进河里… |
[06:13] | No, none of those things. | 不 不是你想的那样 |
[06:14] | So, what’s next for you, Mickey? | 接下来有何打算 米基 |
[06:15] | What’re you gonna do? | 想做什么 |
[06:16] | Going straight, Bob! | 重新做人 鲍勃 |
[06:18] | Gonna get a job. Find myself a gal or… | 找份工作 泡个妞 |
[06:20] | I don’t know what people do nowadays. | 不知道现在的人都做些什么 |
[06:22] | Build a barn maybe. | 也许还会盖间车库 |
[06:24] | Paint the barn with the gal. | 和妞一起给车库刷漆 |
[06:26] | Put the gal in the barn and… | 和妞在车库里… |
[06:27] | Yeah, maybe. | 是啊 不错 |
[06:27] | You know, American dream. Gal and a barn. | 美国梦嘛 美妞加车库 |
[06:29] | Yeah. Hey, Bobby, psst. | 对嘛 喂 鲍鲍 我说 |
[06:32] | What “Psst”? We can both hear you, Lin. | 这是干嘛 我们两个都听得见 琳 |
[06:34] | What about Ickey-May for the ob-jay? | 让小基基来嗯哼哼怎么样 |
[06:37] | I’m pretty sure he can understand you, Lin. | 我肯定他能听懂 琳 |
[06:39] | What language is that? | 她在说啥 |
[06:42] | Well, Mickey, if you’re serious about finding a job, | 好吧 米基 如果你真想工作的话 |
[06:44] | we– we need someone for the summer. | 我们 我们在招暑期工 |
[06:46] | We can’t pay you that much, honey. | 我们不会给你太多 亲爱的 |
[06:48] | Not even what we’re legally supposed to. | 甚至达不到法定标准 |
[06:50] | I’d work for meals and a cot in the basement. | 只要给口饭吃给个床睡就行了 |
[06:52] | Um… I guess you could sleep in the basement. | 我想你可以睡在地下室 |
[06:55] | Oh, yay! Oh, I love it! | 太好了 好开心哦 |
[06:58] | We got the team back together again, huh? | 我们又在一起搭档了 |
[07:00] | – The three amagos. – Ole! | -汉堡三剑客 -好耶 |
[07:03] | Ugh! Summer is awful. | 我讨厌夏天 |
[07:05] | There’s too much pressure to enjoy yourself. | 放松真是一件有压力的事 |
[07:07] | It’s like New Year’s Eve for kids. | 就好像让我们小孩过除夕夜 |
[07:09] | We should probably go by the restaurant. | 我们应该回去看一眼 |
[07:10] | I bet that place is falling apart without us by now. | 我敢打赌餐馆没有我们肯定一团糟 |
[07:15] | Well, we’ve sown our wild oats. | 我们种了野燕麦 |
[07:17] | Things got crazy! | 太过瘾了 |
[07:19] | Anyways, no need to grovel, dad. We’re back. | 好了 不必哀求 老爸 我们回来了 |
[07:22] | We all said things we didn’t mean. | 我们都说了言不由衷的话 |
[07:24] | You said, “You’re fired.” You did not mean that. | 你说你要炒掉我们 那不是真心的 |
[07:27] | It sounded very insincere as I remember, | 我当时就觉得很假 |
[07:29] | and I thought, “No.” | 还对自己说 不可能吧 |
[07:32] | Oh, my God, is someone here? | 天哪 你们请了别人吗 |
[07:35] | Hey, Baby Bobs! | 你们好呀 小鲍勃们 |
[07:38] | Kids, you remember Mickey. | 孩子们 你们还记得米基吧 |
[07:40] | You fired us for a bank robber? | 你为了一个银行劫匪把我们炒了 |
[07:43] | Look, Mickey, we’re back now, | 听着 米基 我们回来了 |
[07:45] | so you can turn in your apron. | 快快交出围裙 |
[07:46] | Louise, no. | 露易丝 不许这样 |
[07:47] | You guys are just our kids now, not our employees. | 你们是我们的孩子 不是员工 |
[07:50] | Is that all we are to you, dad? | 对你来说只是这样吗 老爸 |
[07:51] | Your children?! | 我们只是你的孩子 |
[07:53] | Yes, and I want you to go have fun. | 没错 我要你们玩个痛快 |
[07:55] | Never! | 不要 |
[07:56] | Stop fighting it and give it a chance! | 别抵抗了 好好玩玩 |
[07:58] | You can’t make us leave. | 你不能把我们赶走 |
[08:02] | Hell no, I won’t go! Hell no, I won’t go! | 不走不走我不走 不走不走我不走 |
[08:05] | Uh! Why are you guys stronger than me? | 你们怎么比我还有劲儿 |
[08:07] | Pilates! | 我们练过普拉提 |
[08:08] | This is for your own good! | 这是为你们好 |
[08:12] | Fine! We’ll ride our bikes. | 好 我们骑车去了 |
[08:13] | Oh, yeah, we’ll ride them so far | 骑到很远很远的地方去 |
[08:15] | you’ll never see us again! | 休想再看到我们 |
[08:17] | Okay, bye, kids. Have fun. | 好了 再见了孩子们 玩得开心 |
[08:19] | Bye, mom. | 再见 妈妈 |
[08:23] | Guys, I think we’re lost. | 各位 我们好像迷路了 |
[08:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:26] | And all this breathing is making me hungry. | 这味道好馋人啊 |
[08:28] | Blueberry bushes! We’re saved! | 蓝莓树 我们有救了 |
[08:31] | Is this a farm? I thought those were extinct. | 这是个农场吗 我以为这玩意早就绝迹了呢 |
[08:33] | We can’t just eat these berries. | 我们不能偷吃这些蓝莓 |
[08:35] | They probably belong to someone. | 这农场肯定有主人 |
[08:36] | If you don’t want people to eat your fruit, | 如果你不想别人偷吃你的水果 |
[08:38] | grow it inside a safe. | 那就种在保险箱里 |
[08:39] | I don’t know how animals do it. | 真不知道那些动物是怎么活过来的 |
[08:41] | Fruit is just bad, and they know it. | 这玩意好难吃啊 它们肯定也都知道 |
[08:46] | Hello, children! | 小宝贝 你们好呀 |
[08:48] | – Farmers! – How did those get in there? | -农场主 -他们怎么进来的 |
[08:50] | Don’t worry, we’ve got plenty of berries. | 别担心 蓝莓我们有的是 |
[08:52] | Eat as many as you want. | 尽情吃吧 |
[08:53] | Or if you’d rather have sandwiches, | 要来些三明治吗 |
[08:55] | we have plenty at the house. | 我们家里多着呢 |
[08:57] | And lizards. | 还有蜥蜴哦 |
[08:58] | I’ll eat both. | 我都想吃 |
[09:00] | And then I woke up nude | 之后我在林中醒了过来 |
[09:01] | on horseback in the forest, | 发现自己裸身骑在马背上 |
[09:02] | and there she was, | 然后我就看见了她 |
[09:05] | my Beverly. | 我的贝芙丽 |
[09:06] | I had wandered away from a community birthing | 我刚刚经过附近的一个畜棚 |
[09:07] | in a barn nearby. | 那里的牲口正在集体产仔 |
[09:09] | She looked like a fairy queene pooping under a tree. | 她看起来像一个正在树下拉粑粑的仙后 |
[09:12] | *A fairy queene pooping under a tree.* | *在树下拉粑粑的仙后* |
[09:18] | Thirty years and five kids later, | 三十年过去了 我们生了五个孩子 |
[09:20] | and we’re still doing it. | 现在依旧性致盎然 |
[09:22] | Well, we’ve got an empty nest now, | 虽然这个家只剩下我们两个 |
[09:24] | but we still have our farm. | 可我们还有这个农场 |
[09:25] | Our dad has a restaurant. | 我们老爸拥有一家餐馆 |
[09:26] | We used to work there, but he fired us. | 我们之前在那工作 不过后来被他炒了 |
[09:28] | Oh, now, that’s a shame. | 真是可惜 |
[09:29] | We always let our kids work here. | 我们就让孩子在家里工作 |
[09:32] | Beverly, I have a crazy idea. | 贝芙丽 我有一个好主意 |
[09:34] | *They could work here…* | *他们可以在这工作…* |
[09:38] | Work here. | 在这工作 |
[09:39] | We couldn’t afford to pay you much. | 我们付不起太多薪水 |
[09:41] | Just, say, ten dollars a day. | 差不多 一天十块吧 |
[09:43] | Ten dollars?! | 一天十块 |
[09:44] | I could start saving for my Porsche Cayenne. | 我可以开始存钱买保时捷卡宴了 |
[09:46] | But dad doesn’t want us to work. | 可是老爸不想让我们工作啊 |
[09:48] | Dad doesn’t have to know. | 没必要让老爸知道 |
[09:49] | Are we gonna send him a letter? | 要不要给他写封信啊 |
[09:51] | You gonna call him up? | 你想打电话给他吧 |
[09:52] | – You gonna find a phone and call dad and tell him stuff? – No. | -是不是想跟老爸坦白一切啊 -不是 |
[09:54] | Seems like dad told us to just make our way, didn’t he? | 老爸说过我们可以随心所欲的是吧 |
[09:57] | Well, I guess I don’t want any gaps in my resume. | 好吧 我可不想简历上一片空白 |
[10:00] | That’s right. You don’t. | 没错 这就对了 |
[10:01] | Good, because we’ve got a lot you could do. | 太好了 这儿有很多活你们都能干 |
[10:03] | Yes, they could pick the wee…ds. | 比如 除除草[收大麻] |
[10:05] | Great idea, Bev. | 好主意 贝贝 |
[10:07] | We have a terrible weed problem. | 这里有好多好多杂草[大麻] |
[10:24] | I don’t get it! | 笑点到底在哪 |
[10:33] | Morning, kids! Can I get you anything? | 早上好 孩子们 来点什么 |
[10:35] | I’ll just have your coffee. | 我就想要你的咖啡 |
[10:37] | – Give it back. – I’ll just have a sip. | -不给 -我就抿一小口 |
[10:38] | Louise! | 露易丝 |
[10:39] | No time, Louise. We’re late. | 没时间了 露易丝 我们要迟到了 |
[10:40] | Late for what? | 什么要迟到了 |
[10:41] | Late to… for our… | 这个…那个… |
[10:44] | What would we be late for? | 有什么可迟到的 |
[10:45] | It’s not like we have jobs or anything. | 又不是有班要上 |
[10:47] | Cause we’re late for the pier. | 我们是去码头 |
[10:49] | Yeah, we gotta go to the pier. | 没错 是去码头 |
[10:50] | – Yeah, the pier. – To do our pier, our rock stuff. | -对 码头 -去码头 玩石头 |
[10:53] | What’s rock stuff? | 玩什么石头 |
[10:54] | What do you mean…? | 你想问什么 |
[10:56] | – Oh, dropping rocks. – Yeah. | -往水里 -对 |
[10:57] | In the water. | 扔石头 |
[10:58] | Sounds fun. | 听起来还不错 |
[10:59] | I can disorient a fish. | 我可以让鱼晕头转向 |
[11:02] | Nice. | 了不起 |
[11:03] | Well, as long as you kids are having fun. | 你们开心就好 |
[11:04] | Oh, yeah. | 必须的 |
[11:05] | Summer rocks are the best rocks. | 夏天的石头最好玩了 |
[11:07] | Boy, we should go. | 我们该走了 |
[11:08] | Well, drop one for me. | 替我扔一个 |
[11:12] | I want your nuggets! | 我要你的宝贝 |
[11:18] | You two little critters will be our pickers. | 你们两个小家伙来挖点东西 |
[11:20] | Now come with me. | 跟我走吧 |
[11:21] | Gene has tons of experience picking his nose. | 吉恩特别擅长挖鼻孔 |
[11:23] | And my butt. | 还有扣屁眼 |
[11:24] | Tina, you’ll be our blueberry delivery girl. | 蒂娜 你去送蓝莓吧 |
[11:27] | Just remember, if you get jammed up, | 切记 如果被抓到了 |
[11:29] | you don’t know my name and you don’t know where this farm is. | 你不认识我 也不知道这个农场在哪 |
[11:31] | – I don’t know where this farm is. – Exactly. | -我不知道这个农场在哪 -就是这样 |
[11:38] | Wow, Mickey, you handed out the whole tray of samples already? | 米基 一整盘试吃品你都发完了 |
[11:41] | Sure did, Bob. | 当然了 鲍勃 |
[11:42] | And, ah, you don’t mind the burger suit? | 你不介意穿着这身汉堡服吧 |
[11:44] | I love it. I love it. | 我喜欢 我喜欢 |
[11:45] | I know who I am in this. I’m the burger. | 我知道我在扮演什么 汉堡 |
[11:49] | Right. Sorry, it’s a little tight. | 没错 抱歉 这衣服有点紧 |
[11:50] | It is. It’s incredibly snug. | 没错 确实紧得要命 |
[11:52] | It looks fine. It’s good. | 看起来还不错 挺好的 |
[11:53] | I’m gonna need your help taking this off, I think. | 我需要你帮我脱掉这身衣服 |
[11:55] | – If that’s all right? – Oh, uh, yeah, sure. | -可以吗 -当然可以 |
[11:57] | I’ll, uh, try and pull the… | 我来看看能不能… |
[11:58] | No, you see, there’s snaps in the crotch | 不 裤裆那里有几颗扣子 |
[11:59] | that my arms aren’t long enough to get down to. | 我胳膊够不着 |
[12:01] | If you could just… this and that. | 你能不能帮忙…解开一下 |
[12:02] | Yeah, I don’t want to touch down there, so… | 我不想碰那里 所以… |
[12:04] | Well, I need you to, ’cause that’s what I can’t reach. | 可我需要你帮忙 因为我够不到 |
[12:07] | If you could root in there real quick and just pop them out. | 只要对准那里 快速解开就行了 |
[12:12] | Okay. Let me just, uh… get in there. | 好吧 那我试试 |
[12:14] | Yeah, oh, okay, it’s hairy, yup. | 好吧 毛还真多 |
[12:16] | Ah, there you go. Thanks, man. | 可以了 谢了 伙计 |
[12:17] | Whoa, Mickey. You’re not wearing any underwear. | 米基 你竟然没穿内裤 |
[12:19] | Do not wear underwear in prison. | 坐牢的都不穿内裤 |
[12:21] | Someone could choke you with it. | 那玩意可以勒死人 |
[12:22] | Well, why don’t you leave the burger suit on then, huh? | 你不如就穿着这身汉堡服吧 |
[12:24] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:25] | Hey, Mickey’s a pretty good worker, huh? | 米基真是一个好员工 |
[12:27] | Yeah. He’s the helpful, enthusiastic employee we’ve never had. | 他是我们雇过的最得力最热情的员工 |
[12:31] | I wish he’d wear underwear though. | 我还是希望他穿上内裤 |
[12:32] | Yeah, hold the pickle, ha-ha! | 闷骚屁最难斗 哈哈 |
[12:38] | And that’s how you pick the weeds! | 杂草就是这么除的 |
[12:39] | Which ones are the weeds? | 哪些是杂草啊 |
[12:41] | They all are. | 全部都是 |
[12:42] | Why are the weeds inside? | 杂草为啥长在室内 |
[12:43] | So that they aren’t outside, | 它们不长在室外 |
[12:45] | messing up the blueberries. | 就不会和蓝莓搞混了 |
[12:46] | Why don’t you just set this whole greenhouse on fire? | 为什么不一把火烧掉这间温室 |
[12:48] | Be done with it. | 一了百了 |
[12:49] | Oh, we’re going to, one dime at a time. | 我们打算 一点一点来 |
[12:54] | I’ll sing you a work song. | 我给你们唱首干活歌吧 |
[12:55] | *Well, we work* | *我们干活* |
[12:57] | *And we work and we work all day* | *干活 整天干活* |
[12:59] | *Work, work, work in America, work* | *干活 干活 在美国 干活* |
[13:01] | *And we working in the weeds and American work | *在草地里干活 美国式工作* |
[13:03] | *Working in the weeds and a work, work, work | *在草地里干活 干活干活干活* |
[13:06] | *And worky-work-work, and come on, Gene. * | *干活干活干活 来啊 吉恩* |
[13:08] | *Pick up the pace, come on, buddy, there we go.* | *跟上拍子 来吧宝贝 一起唱* |
[13:11] | Good day. Hello. | 你好 你好 |
[13:12] | Howdy. | 你好 |
[13:14] | Hi, I have your blueberry delivery. | 你好 我给你送蓝莓来了 |
[13:16] | Hey all right, new blueberry girl. | 太好了 新来的蓝莓姑娘 |
[13:18] | How’s this batch, pretty kind? | 这批货怎么样 很赞吗 |
[13:20] | Yeah, kind to your body. | 当然 对身体非常好 |
[13:21] | Because of antioxidants. | 因为这里有抗氧化成分 |
[13:24] | Hello, Belcher child. | 你好 贝尔彻小鬼 |
[13:26] | Does your father know what you’re doing? | 你爸知道你在做什么吗 |
[13:28] | – No, he thinks I’m having summer fun. – Good. | -不知道 他以为我在欢度暑假 -很好 |
[13:31] | – Let’s keep it that way. – Let’s keep it that way. | -这是我们的秘密 -这是我们的秘密 |
[13:34] | Ooh, blueberries. I’m ready for a bake-off. | 蓝莓来啦 我正准备去参加烘焙大赛呢 |
[13:41] | Tina? | 蒂娜 |
[13:42] | Oh, it’s just the refrigerator. | 原来是冰箱啊 |
[13:44] | Hey, fridge. | 你好啊 冰箱 |
[13:45] | You sure sounded like Tina a second ago. | 你刚才的声音很像蒂娜 |
[13:47] | Wonder what she’s doing right now. | 真想知道她在干嘛 |
[13:48] | And I wonder what Gene’s doing. | 还有吉恩 |
[13:50] | Probably farting. | 可能正在放屁 |
[13:54] | What’s so funny? | 什么这么好笑 |
[13:55] | The burger of the day, Bob. | 今日特荐 鲍勃 |
[13:57] | I just noticed it. | 我刚刚才看到 |
[13:58] | The “Beets Me Burger”. | “满足饥渴汉堡/ 问住我了汉堡” |
[14:01] | That’s brilliant. | 真是太有才了 |
[14:02] | It works on so many levels. | 有好几层意思呢 |
[14:03] | Well, it’s not that good. I mean… | 没有那么好啦 我是说… |
[14:05] | Louise would come up with a better one than that. | 露易丝会想出比这更好的点子 |
[14:07] | Like, she would write, like, | 比如 她会写 |
[14:10] | “Dia-beets-es Burger, comes with insulin.” | “糖尿汉堡 内含胰岛素” |
[14:11] | Oh… that’s in poor taste, huh? | 这点子不怎么地 |
[14:13] | Sure, but that’s what makes it fun… | 笑点就在这啊 |
[14:14] | That doesn’t sound fun. It sounds hurtful. | 一点也不好笑 好伤人啊 |
[14:16] | That’s a really terrible disease. | 这种病很严重的 |
[14:17] | – Well, I know it is… – My grandmother had that disease. | -我知道… -我祖母就有这病 |
[14:19] | – Well, I’m sorry. – B.B. King has that disease. | -对不起 -比比金[美国歌手]也有这病 |
[14:21] | Shut up, Mickey. | 闭嘴 米基 |
[14:22] | Sorry, but just hush. | 抱歉 请别说了 |
[14:26] | Ten dollars in my pocket, | 我赚了十块钱 |
[14:28] | Gene got bitten by a lizard, | 吉恩被蜥蜴咬了 |
[14:29] | we’re living the dream, guys. | 梦想成真了 伙计们 |
[14:31] | I just wish mom and dad worked at the farm with us. | 真希望老爸老妈也在农场工作 |
[14:33] | Yeah, I miss making fun of dad’s B.O. | 是啊 我好怀念取笑老爸有狐臭 |
[14:35] | I’m too scared to make fun of Cooper and Beverly’s smell. | 我不太敢跟库珀和贝芙丽拿狐臭开玩笑 |
[14:38] | I think there’s something seriously wrong with them. | 我觉得他们一定有问题 |
[14:40] | Hey blueberry girl, | 蓝莓姑娘 |
[14:41] | do you have any extra blueberries on you? | 你还有多余的蓝莓吗 |
[14:44] | No. And don’t ever come here again, you hear me? | 没了 别再来这了 听懂没 |
[14:46] | My parents don’t know I deliver blueberries, get it? | 我父母不知道我在送蓝莓 明白不 |
[14:48] | – Okay, whatever. – No. | -好了 管他呢 -不行 |
[14:50] | Do you get it? | 你听懂没有 |
[14:51] | Don’t… come… here… again. | 不 许 再 来 |
[14:53] | Okay, bye. | 好的 再见 |
[14:55] | That was a close one. | 差点遇到麻烦 |
[14:56] | People love fruit! | 大家都爱吃蓝莓 |
[14:58] | I will never understand it. | 我永远也不会明白 |
[14:59] | It’s not that good. | 根本就不好吃 |
[15:03] | Bob. | 鲍勃 |
[15:05] | Mickey’s playing his Calypso again. | 米基又在放《海中女神》了 |
[15:06] | – Can you say something? – You go. | -你去说说他 -你去 |
[15:08] | – Come on, get up. – All right. | -快去 起来啦 -好吧 |
[15:17] | *Is that a parakeet in my hat?* | *我帽子上是不是有只小鹦鹉* |
[15:20] | *No, no, no* | *不不不* |
[15:21] | *That’s not a parakeet in ya hat* | *你帽子上的不是小鹦鹉* |
[15:23] | *Is that an alligator* | *是不是一只小鳄鱼* |
[15:24] | Mickey? | 米基 |
[15:25] | Mickey? | 米基 |
[15:27] | Mickey? | 米基 |
[15:28] | – Hello, Mickey?! – Ha-ho-ho, hey, Bob! | -我说 米基 -鲍勃 |
[15:31] | – What’s that? – Oh, this? | -那是什么 -这个吗 |
[15:32] | Oh, you’ve never seen this movie? It’s great. | 你没看过这部电影吗 很好看的 |
[15:34] | It’s a guy, he wants to be big. | 是说一个家伙 想要变成巨人 |
[15:35] | Then he gets big, he doesn’t want to be big anymore, | 然后他变大了 可是他又不想当巨人了 |
[15:37] | then he gets small, but the suit’s too big. | 后来又变小了 可是衣服缩不回去了 |
[15:39] | I’m talking about behind the poster, Mickey. | 我在问你海报后面是什么 米基 |
[15:43] | Are you making a hole in my wall? | 你在我家墙上挖洞呢吗 |
[15:44] | No, no, no. I was fixing that. | 没有没有没有 我在补墙 |
[15:46] | – Fixing it with a pick? – Yes. | -用镐补墙 -是的 |
[15:47] | – Mickey? – All right, look, Bob. | -米基 -好吧 鲍勃 |
[15:49] | Don’t tell anybody, | 这话不要告诉别人 |
[15:50] | but I’m digging my way to the bank. | 我正在挖一条通往银行的地道 |
[15:51] | What? Come on, no. | 什么 不是吧你 |
[15:53] | It’s the perfect crime. | 这可是一次完美的犯罪 |
[15:55] | I’ve got double jeopardy! | 我已经有一罪不两审的挡箭牌了 |
[15:56] | What do you mean you have double jeopardy? | 你说你一罪不两审是什么意思 |
[15:57] | I’m robbing the same bank, Bob. | 鲍勃 我要抢劫上次那家银行 |
[15:59] | They can’t try me for it again. | 他们不能以同样的罪名起诉我 |
[16:01] | Yes, they can, Mickey. | 不 他们能的 米基 |
[16:03] | Look, remember how you held me hostage? | 听着 记得你当初绑架我的情景吗 |
[16:05] | Of course I do, silly. That’s how we met. | 当然了 笨蛋 我们就是这么认识的嘛 |
[16:06] | And there were SWAT teams, | 你也记得当时来了特种部队 |
[16:08] | and helicopters, and negotiators? | 好多直升飞机和谈判专家吧 |
[16:09] | Yeah, it was great, right? | 是的 很棒呢 是吧 |
[16:11] | It wasn’t great, Mickey. | 长点心吧 米基 |
[16:12] | That’s the only time in my whole life | 我人生中就那么一次 |
[16:13] | I ever want to have SWAT guys pointing guns at my face. | 希望特种部队能拿枪指着我 |
[16:16] | Just that one time. | 就那么一次 |
[16:17] | Never again. Got it? | 别再犯事儿了 明白吗 |
[16:19] | So, are you cool with me finishing my tunnel? | 那 我继续挖你不反对吧 |
[16:21] | No. You may not tunnel through my basement to a bank. | 不行 不许你从我家打地道到银行 |
[16:25] | I forbid it! | 绝对不行 |
[16:25] | Fine, then, Bob, why don’t you fire me? | 好啊 鲍勃 你敢开除我么 |
[16:27] | Okay, you’re fired. | 好啊 你被开除了 |
[16:29] | You’re firing me?! | 你竟然开除我 |
[16:30] | Look, you can stay tonight, | 听着 你今晚可以在这过夜 |
[16:31] | but tomorrow you’re gonna have to find another place. | 不过明天你必须另谋高就 |
[16:33] | Okay. That’s cool. | 好吧 好吧 |
[16:35] | – I’m taking the pick. – No! | -镐头我拿走了 -不要 |
[16:40] | Oh, Bob. I tell you. | 鲍勃 我跟你说 |
[16:42] | It’s gonna be really tough to find a job | 要想在银行周围50英尺之内找到工作 |
[16:43] | within 50 feet of the bank | 真的很难 |
[16:44] | that will also let me sleep in the basement. | 还让我在地下室蹭床的就更不好找了 |
[16:47] | Well, I’m sure there’s something. | 我肯定你会找到的 |
[16:50] | Oh, I’m so clumsy. | 你看我好笨啊 |
[16:52] | Better clean that up, Mickey. | 快点打扫干净 米基 |
[16:53] | Actually, I fired Mickey. | 其实 我已经开除米基了 |
[16:56] | And good news, I’m hiring you all back full time, | 好消息是 我要重新聘用你们 |
[16:58] | starting right now. | 马上开始全职工作 |
[16:59] | So you can clean it up! | 那就由你来打扫干净吧 |
[17:01] | Uh… sorry, dad, but we can’t do that. | 抱歉 老爸 恕难从命 |
[17:04] | Look, I know what I said before about wanting you to have fun, | 我知道 我之前说过让你们尽情玩乐的话 |
[17:07] | but the thing is, my childhood was terrible | 我本来觉得 我的童年特别苦逼 |
[17:09] | because I actually had to work, | 因为我要一直干活 |
[17:11] | and my dad never smiled or laughed. | 我老爸从来不说不笑 |
[17:13] | Yeah, mine neither. | 我老爸也是 |
[17:14] | And he had a drinking problem. | 而且他还酗酒 |
[17:15] | Oh, been there, man. | 我也经历过这些 老兄 |
[17:16] | Open up some fresh wounds here, Bob. | 你又使我触景生情了 鲍勃 |
[17:18] | – All right, Mickey, enough. – All right. | -好了 米基 够了 -好吧 |
[17:20] | I spent last night thinking about this, | 我昨天花了一整晚在想这个事情 |
[17:22] | and I’m a pretty good dad. | 我是一个好父亲 |
[17:23] | Yeah, mom’s the one with the drinking problem. | 是啊 酗酒的人是老妈 |
[17:26] | The problem is I don’t have a frigging drink in my hand! | 可问题是我压根就不酗酒 |
[17:29] | The point is, you guys don’t have a hard life, you know? | 重点是 你们现在一点也不辛苦 |
[17:31] | You just goof around. | 你们整天就知道瞎闹 |
[17:33] | And you should be goofing around here at home, with us. | 那就在家里闹吧 和我们闹闹 |
[17:36] | Dad, we’ve moved on. | 爸爸 我们已经不计较了 |
[17:37] | – We got other jobs. – What?! | -我们有了新的工作 -什么 |
[17:39] | We’re working girls now! | 我们现在已经是工作女郎了 |
[17:41] | – You’re a girl? – Yes. | -你是女的 -没错 |
[17:42] | – Nah. – Yes. | -才不是呢 -就是 |
[17:43] | – He’s not. – He’s not. | -他不是 -他不是 |
[17:44] | No. Tell that to my vagina! | 不 这话跟我的阴道说去 |
[17:49] | You got other jobs? | 你们有了新的工作 |
[17:50] | What do you mean, you got other jobs? | 有了新的工作 这话什么意思 |
[17:51] | What about the restaurant? | 那餐馆怎么办 |
[17:52] | Oh, that’s adorable, dad. | 真是好笑啊 老爸 |
[17:54] | You thought that you could snap your fancy dad fingers | 你以为你一打老爸的响指 |
[17:58] | and we’d come crawling back. | 我们就会乖乖爬回来么 |
[18:01] | You thought if you didn’t want us, nobody else would? | 你以为你不需要我们 别人也都不需要么 |
[18:04] | Well, guess what, Cooper and Beverly wanted us! | 好啊 告诉你吧 库珀和贝芙丽需要我们 |
[18:06] | Who’s Cooper and Beverly? | 库珀和贝芙丽是谁 |
[18:08] | Cooper and Beverly? | 库珀和贝芙丽 |
[18:09] | They’re farmers. | 他们是农民 |
[18:09] | And they smell great, so don’t even bother asking. | 他们的体味很好闻 不用担心这个 |
[18:12] | They still have farms? Where do they have farms? | 他们还有农场 农场在什么地方 |
[18:15] | Way out in the country | 在乡下 |
[18:16] | where a man can breathe the air. | 那里的空气非常新鲜 |
[18:18] | Sorry, dad. I hope we can still be friends. | 抱歉 老爸 希望我们还能做朋友 |
[18:20] | Wait. Wait. What are they paying you? | 等等 他们付多少钱 |
[18:22] | I’ll match it. | 我也出一样的价 |
[18:23] | Ten dollars a day. | 一天十块 |
[18:23] | Never mind. Have a good day. | 那算了 几位走好 |
[18:25] | Bye, guys! | 拜拜 |
[18:29] | Hey, is that blueberry delivery girl with the glasses here? | 那个戴眼镜的蓝莓姑娘在吗 |
[18:32] | You mean Tina? She’s not here. | 你是说蒂娜 她不在 |
[18:33] | Well, I need to return these blueberries. | 我要退掉这些蓝莓 |
[18:35] | Can you tell her they were mostly stems and seeds? | 你告诉她这里全是梗和籽 |
[18:38] | I want a replacement or my 40 bucks back. | 要么给我换盒新的 要么退我40块钱 |
[18:40] | Okay, I’ll let her know. | 好的 我会告诉她的 |
[18:42] | – Okay, bye. – Bye. | -好的 拜拜 -拜拜 |
[18:44] | – That was weird. – Wow, 40 bucks? | -真奇怪啊 -40块 |
[18:46] | Those are expensive blueberries. | 这蓝莓可真贵 |
[18:47] | They’re probably organic. | 大概是有机的吧 |
[18:49] | Oh, they smell like a music festival. | 有股音乐节的味道 |
[18:52] | Huh, you’re right. | 没错 |
[18:55] | Oh, my God, Lin. | 天啊 琳 |
[18:56] | Are the kids working on a pot farm? | 他们在大麻地里干活吗 |
[18:59] | Oh, yeah, the old false-bottom blueberry box. | 那种老式的夹层蓝莓盒 |
[19:02] | I remember these from when I was a kid. | 我小时候就有这种东西 |
[19:03] | We have to go get the kids. | 我们得去找到他们 |
[19:05] | But we have no idea where this pot farm is. | 可是我们不知道这个大麻农场在哪啊 |
[19:07] | I may have some idea of exactly where it is. | 我知道它在哪 |
[19:11] | No, wait, go back, go back, go back, go back. | 等等 回去 回去 回去 回去 |
[19:15] | Wow, this isn’t what I pictured. | 跟我想的不一样嘛 |
[19:18] | It’s nice. | 好漂亮啊 |
[19:19] | Hey, I’ve been there, buddy. | 我蹲过监狱 老兄 |
[19:20] | Remember, they can’t cage this. | 你要知道 他们无法囚禁我的大脑 |
[19:22] | What are you doing on our property? | 你们在我家地盘上干嘛呢 |
[19:24] | We want our kids. | 来找我们的孩子 |
[19:25] | What kids? There are no kids here. | 什么孩子 我们这里没有 |
[19:27] | Hi, dad. | 老爸 |
[19:28] | Oh, hey… Hello. | 你们…好呀 |
[19:30] | Oh, you mean our kids. | 你是指我们的孩子吧 |
[19:32] | Your kids? Those are our kids! | 你们的 明明是我们的 |
[19:33] | Come on, guys. Get in the car. | 孩子们 来 快上车 |
[19:34] | Now. Let’s go. | 好了 我们走 |
[19:35] | Mom, dad, we already explained this. | 老妈 老爸 我们已经说过了 |
[19:37] | We work here now. Okay? | 我们要在这里工作 懂吗 |
[19:39] | You’re acting a little desperado. | 你们管得有点多了 |
[19:41] | No, Louise, you no longer work here. | 不 露易丝 不许你们再在这里工作 |
[19:43] | Dad, small farms are the backbone of America. | 老爸 小型农场是美国的支柱产业 |
[19:45] | Willie Nelson would love this place! | 威利·纳尔逊[乡村音乐人]也会爱上这个地方 |
[19:47] | Yes, he would, Gene, | 没错 他会的 吉恩 |
[19:48] | but not for the reason you’re thinking of. | 不过不是因为你说的那个理由 |
[19:54] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[19:55] | No SWAT teams! No guns! | 我不要看见特种部队 我不要看见枪 |
[19:57] | Code red, mother! Code red! | 红色警报 母亲 红色警报 |
[19:58] | Bob, what do I do? | 鲍勃 我该怎么办 |
[20:00] | I’ve never been an innocent bystander before. | 我还没当过无辜的围观群众呢 |
[20:02] | Just get your hands up, Mickey. | 赶紧举手 米基 |
[20:03] | – Eh, like that? – What? | -这样吗 -啥 |
[20:04] | – No. Up. – Like this? | -不 往上举 -这样吗 |
[20:06] | The… you’re doing like kitty paws. | 你怎么跟小猫似的 |
[20:08] | Up. Up. Higher. | 高点 高点 再高点 |
[20:09] | – Higher? Like that? – No, all the way up. | -高点 这样吗 -不 把胳膊伸直 |
[20:11] | Like past my shoulders? | 举过肩膀吗 |
[20:15] | Get down! Everybody down! | 趴下 全都趴下 |
[20:17] | Hey, I know that guy. | 我认识这个人 |
[20:18] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[20:21] | Pedal, daddy, pedal! | 快骑 老爸 快骑 |
[20:23] | Right! Left! Right! Left! | 右 左 右 左 |
[20:25] | Right! Left! Right! | 右 左 右 |
[20:28] | Stop! | 停下 |
[20:29] | And, uh, oh, let’s take a right. | 右拐右拐 |
[20:30] | Let’s keep it moving. | 继续骑 |
[20:33] | Right, and turning and a little more right. | 往右 拐弯 再往右 |
[20:34] | – Stop, please. – Oh, my God. | -快停下 -老天 |
[20:35] | We got to get out of here before they catch us. | 在被抓住之前我们赶紧溜吧 |
[20:37] | Whoa! Now this is summer fun! | 这样的暑假才过瘾 |
[20:45] | And that’s why I believe | 所以我觉得 |
[20:47] | blueberries should be decriminalized. | 应该让蓝莓合法化 |
[20:50] | Louise, sit down. | 露易丝 坐下吧 |
[20:52] | Okay, that’s recess. Uh, be cool out there. | 好了 休息吧 都注意点 |
[20:55] | Don’t Bogart the snacks. | 别抢零食 |
[20:56] | And if the po-po rolls up, | 如果发生突发事件 |
[20:57] | your first call’s to your lawyer, not your mom. | 第一个要联系的人是律师 不是你妈 |