时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | Two days until trick-or-treating? | 还有两天才到万圣节 |
[00:21] | What am I supposed to eat until then? | 这期间让我吃什么啊 |
[00:23] | Other food? | 别的食物么 |
[00:24] | I know. Like what? | 我懂 难不成 |
[00:25] | – Like, bread? – I don’t know | -要我们吃面包吗 -我不确定 |
[00:26] | if I’m gonna go trick-or- treating this year, guys. | 今年还要不要去玩”不给糖就捣蛋” |
[00:27] | All the bigger kids are hanging out at the old cemetery. | 大孩子们都会去老墓地玩 |
[00:30] | Hi, Jimmy Jr. Are you going to the cemetery on Halloween? | 小吉米 万圣节你去墓地吗 |
[00:32] | Follow-up question: what time were you planning on going? | 第二个问题 你计划几点去 |
[00:35] | ‘Cause I’m planning on going at that time, too. | 因为我也计划那时候去 |
[00:36] | I’m going when all the other kids are going. | 其他人几点去我就几点去 |
[00:38] | Oh, cool. Cool. Cool. Cool. Cool. | 太好啦 太好啦 太好啦 |
[00:41] | But why does everybody want to go to a stupid cemetery | 大家为什么非得在可以敲人家门 |
[00:44] | on a day when you can knock on people’s doors | 要免费糖吃的日子 |
[00:45] | and they literally hand you free candy? | 去什么破墓地呢 |
[00:48] | And then you kiss them on both cheeks! | 拿完糖还得亲亲人家的脸蛋 |
[00:50] | So, just to nail this thing down, | 确认一下 |
[00:52] | we’re going to the cemetery together? | 我们到时候一起去墓地吗 |
[00:54] | Geez, Tina. Everybody’s going at the same time. | 我去 蒂娜 大家都一起去 |
[00:56] | We’re not going together. | 不是我俩一起 |
[00:57] | It’s a group activity. | 这是集体活动 |
[00:59] | Kids go and break into the mausoleum. | 孩子们一起去探墓 |
[01:01] | It’s a rite of passage! | 是成人仪式 |
[01:03] | So you think that’s, like, 8:30? | 那八点半如何 |
[01:05] | Maybe touch base around 8:15? | 要不八点一刻的时候先联系一下 |
[01:07] | I’ll just see you there if I see you. | 能见就见 见不着拉倒 |
[01:09] | God, he was all over you. | 天呐 他完全被你迷住了 |
[01:13] | *Ghosts and goblins, goblins and ghosts, yeah. * | *幽灵和小妖精 小妖精和幽灵* |
[01:17] | This year I got the bats that are smiling. | 今年我买到了微笑的蝙蝠 |
[01:19] | It’s more realistic. | 更像真的 |
[01:20] | Why is it more realistic? | 为什么微笑的就像真的 |
[01:22] | ‘Cause they’re happy. | 因为它们很开心 |
[01:23] | It’s their favorite holiday. | 这可是它们最爱的节日 |
[01:25] | They love it. | 它们超爱的 |
[01:25] | Hi, I’m the exterminator. | 你好 我是来除虫的 |
[01:27] | Oh, hi. From Hugs Not Bugs, | 你好 你是”要拥抱不要虫害”的 |
[01:29] | the sensitive bug killers. | 那个有灵异能力的除虫专家吧 |
[01:30] | Well, the name is misleading. | 我们店的名字有误导性 |
[01:31] | We actually use a highly toxic chemical. | 事实上我们使用一种剧毒的化学药品 |
[01:33] | It hugs them to death, really slowly. | 非常缓慢的杀死它们 |
[01:35] | They suffer. I’m Marcus. | 它们会备受折磨 我叫马库斯 |
[01:37] | They showed up the other day. | 几天前出现过 |
[01:39] | I-I don’t know what they are. | 我不知道那是什么虫子 |
[01:40] | They’re weird. | 长得很奇怪 |
[01:43] | Everything okay? | 你还好吗 |
[01:45] | This isn’t good. | 这可不太妙 |
[01:46] | What-what isn’t good? | 怎么个不妙法 |
[01:47] | This is very bad. | 情况很糟糕 |
[01:49] | What is very bad? | 什么很糟糕 |
[01:50] | This is really creeping me out. | 快吓死我了 |
[01:52] | You’re creeping me out. | 你快吓死我了 |
[01:54] | What-What’s going on here? | 到底怎么了 |
[01:55] | Bobby! Is he squirting poison? | 鲍鲍 他开始喷药了吗 |
[01:57] | The kids just got home and they want to watch. | 孩子们刚到家 他们想看看 |
[01:59] | There is definitely an otherworldly presence | 这间地下室 |
[02:01] | in this basement. | 绝对有个异界幽灵 |
[02:02] | – A what? -A presence. | -什么 -幽灵 |
[02:04] | Wait, are you saying “Presence”? | 等等 你是在说”有礼”吗 |
[02:05] | – A presence? – Presents? | -幽灵 -有礼 |
[02:06] | I always thought there should be Halloween presents! | 我就觉得万圣节也该有礼物 |
[02:09] | No, not presents. | 不 不是有礼 |
[02:10] | A presence. | 是幽灵 |
[02:11] | A ghost. | 鬼魂 |
[02:12] | There’s a ghost in this basement. | 这地下室里有个鬼魂 |
[02:13] | – Yes! – What? – A ghost? | -太好了 -什么 -鬼魂 |
[02:14] | Who said “Ghost”?! | 谁说有鬼魂 |
[02:15] | We have a ghost? | 我们家有鬼魂 |
[02:16] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God! | 天哪 天哪 |
[02:17] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[02:18] | You need to catch it and get rid of it. | 你们得抓住它并把它处理掉 |
[02:19] | Like salmon. | 就像抓鲑鱼 |
[02:21] | Marcus. Hi. Hello. | 你好 马库斯 |
[02:23] | Question. | 那么问题来了 |
[02:24] | Did you say we have to catch the presence? | 你刚刚是说我们得抓住鬼魂吗 |
[02:26] | – Yes. – How does one do that? | -是的 -怎么抓呢 |
[02:28] | First, you got to make contact with the ghost. | 首先 你们得和它建立联系 |
[02:30] | Then you got to try to get it into a vessel. | 然后你们要把它装进一个容器里 |
[02:33] | A vessel? | 容器 |
[02:33] | Yeah, like a bottle. Or a box. | 是的 比如一个瓶子 或者盒子 |
[02:35] | – Oh, a vessel. – Cool. | -容器 -酷 |
[02:37] | Can you please get rid of the bugs first? | 你能先灭虫吗 |
[02:39] | Dad! So we get it into the box. And then what? | 老爸 别说话 装进盒子 然后呢 |
[02:41] | Throw away the box in the trash. | 把盒子扔进垃圾桶 |
[02:42] | Great. Now on to the bugs. | 很好 现在回到虫子的问题 |
[02:43] | Can you just squirt them with your thing now? | 你现在能用手里的东西喷它们了吗 |
[02:46] | No way. Those are probably phantasmal bugs | 不行 那些很可能是被吸引到灵界的 |
[02:49] | attracted to the spirit world. | 幽灵虫子 |
[02:50] | Sure, sure. Phantasmal bugs. | 是啊 是啊 幽灵虫子 |
[02:52] | I’m not going down there. I got to go. | 我可不要下去 我得走了 |
[02:54] | You cannot be a real exterminator. | 你这算哪门子灭虫专家 |
[02:56] | I’m licensed and I’m running away. | 人家有执照的 我先闪了 |
[02:58] | – Bye, Marcus! – Bye. | -再见 马库斯 -再见 |
[02:59] | I’m not paying you for this! | 我不会付钱的 |
[03:01] | – I’ll get the Ouija board! – And a box! | -我去拿通灵板 -还有盒子 |
[03:02] | – And candles! – And some smooth jazz. | -还有蜡烛 -再带张舒缓的爵士乐CD |
[03:06] | Well, the restaurant is closed. | 餐馆关门了 |
[03:08] | Thank you so much for not helping out at all tonight. | 谢谢你们一整晚啥忙都没帮上 |
[03:11] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[03:12] | I called another exterminator, | 虽然没人关心 我还是要说 |
[03:13] | not that you care. | 我另外找了一个灭虫专家 |
[03:14] | So, yeah, just go ahead, | 你们继续 |
[03:15] | do your capture-the-ghost seance. | 你们的捉鬼招魂仪式吧 |
[03:18] | All right, so here’s our vessel. | 这就是我们的容器 |
[03:20] | I brought my Easy Breezy shoe box. | 这是我的逸致布瑞芝鞋盒 |
[03:22] | It used to hold the world’s most comfortable heels. | 它曾经装着这世上最舒服的高跟鞋 |
[03:24] | Now it’s gonna hold a ghost. | 现在我要用它来装一个幽灵 |
[03:25] | What a life this box has had. | 这个盒子的生命历程还真丰富 |
[03:27] | Okay. Here we go. | 好 我们开始吧 |
[03:28] | We’re gonna make contact with the other side. | 我们要和另一个世界建立联系了 |
[03:30] | I just need one more sip of my seance wine. Yep. | 让我喝一杯招魂酒先 |
[03:32] | If you make contact, | 如果联系上了 |
[03:33] | can you ask the ghost if it’s any good with a mop? | 帮我问问那鬼搞卫生它在行吗 |
[03:39] | Very funny. Open the door. | 真有意思 开门 |
[03:42] | Attention, ghost. | 注意了 鬼魂 |
[03:43] | We are gathered here today | 我们今天聚集于此 |
[03:45] | to help you cross over into this box. | 是为了帮你住进这盒子 |
[03:48] | Kids, put your hands on the thingy. | 孩子们 把手放这里 |
[03:49] | Question one: is there a spirit here in this basement? | 第一个问题 这个地下室里有鬼魂吗 |
[03:54] | It’s moving! | 动了 |
[03:58] | Great. | 太好了 |
[03:59] | They’re in here, too. | 这里也有了 |
[04:00] | Hey, guess what. | 知道吗 |
[04:01] | You’re not phantasmal. | 你才不是什么幽灵呢 |
[04:03] | You’re phan-dumb. | 你就是个哑巴虫 |
[04:06] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[04:11] | What is your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[04:12] | What’s your name, baby? | 你叫什么名字 宝贝 |
[04:13] | Stop moving it, Louise. | 别动了 露易丝 |
[04:14] | I know it’s you. | 我知道是你在动 |
[04:14] | I’m not moving it. It’s Gene. | 我没动 是吉恩动的 |
[04:16] | It’s not me. | 不是我 |
[04:18] | Look, it’s spelling something out. | 看 拼出字母来了 |
[04:21] | J J… | |
[04:23] | E E… | |
[04:24] | F F… | |
[04:25] | F F. | |
[04:26] | Jeff. I just got chills. | 杰夫 我起鸡皮疙瘩了 |
[04:27] | How old are you, Jeff? | 杰夫 你多大了 |
[04:30] | 1 3 One. Three. | |
[04:31] | So the ghost is a 13-year-old boy. | 这鬼魂是个13岁的男生 |
[04:34] | That’s interesting. To all of us. | 挺有意思的 对我们大家来说 |
[04:36] | Jeff, do you, want to check out the inside | 杰夫 你想到这个 |
[04:39] | of this totally normal shoe box? | 很普通的鞋盒里面看看吗 |
[04:44] | I think he’s in the box! | 我觉得他进去了 |
[04:46] | – Put the lid on it! – Got it. | -盖子盖上 -好了 |
[04:47] | Hello? | 喂 |
[04:48] | Did anybody hear me screaming? | 难道没人听到我呼救吗 |
[04:50] | There was a crazy amount of bugs flying at my face. | 刚有一大群虫子飞到我脸上了 |
[04:52] | Bobby, calm down. | 鲍鲍 别怕 |
[04:54] | We caught the ghost. | 我们抓到鬼魂了 |
[04:55] | His name is Jeff. | 他叫杰夫 |
[04:56] | Everything is fine. | 一切正常 |
[04:57] | Everything is not fine, Lin. | 才不正常呢 琳 |
[04:59] | We have a horrible bug problem in there, | 里面已经成虫灾了 |
[05:01] | and I’m sick of all this ghost stuff. | 还有 我受够这抓鬼的把戏了 |
[05:02] | Ghost stuff is over. | 抓鬼已经结束了 |
[05:04] | Now we do the ceremonial throwing it away in the trash. | 现在只用举行个仪式把它扔进垃圾桶就好 |
[05:06] | No, wait! Don’t! | 等等 别啊 |
[05:08] | You can’t just throw Jeff out. | 你不能就这么把杰夫扔了 |
[05:09] | Ghosts were people, too. | 鬼魂也曾是人 |
[05:10] | What if it’s Jeff Bridges? | 万一他是杰夫·布里吉斯[美国男演员]呢 |
[05:11] | Imagine the money. | 那我们可就发了啊 |
[05:12] | Tina, what are you doing? | 蒂娜你在干嘛 |
[05:14] | We’re keeping Jeff. | 我要养着杰夫 |
[05:15] | You can keep him, Tina, | 蒂娜 你可以养 |
[05:16] | but you have to empty his box every night! | 但是记得每天清理盒子 |
[05:22] | So, Jeff, how’s your first day at school going? | 杰夫 第一天来学校感觉怎么样 |
[05:25] | Which is worse: purgatory or the smell in Tina’s locker? | 地狱和蒂娜储物柜的味道 哪个更可怕 |
[05:28] | It doesn’t smell anymore, Louise; | 我的柜子已经没味道了 露易丝 |
[05:29] | I got rid of the yogurt. | 我把酸奶扔了 |
[05:30] | Why do you guys have an Easy Breezy’s shoe box? | 你们拿着个鞋盒干嘛 |
[05:33] | I didn’t know it was Take Your Mom’s Shoes to School Day. | 难道今天是”带老妈的鞋来学校”日吗 |
[05:37] | There aren’t shoes in this box. It’s a ghost. | 盒子里装的不是鞋 是一个鬼魂 |
[05:40] | You’re totally lying. | 你骗人 |
[05:40] | And lying is bad for your skin, thank you. | 骗人对皮肤不好 谢谢 |
[05:42] | Why is everyone looking at a box? | 为啥都在围观这个盒子 |
[05:44] | What am I missing? | 我错过了啥 |
[05:44] | I’m bored. Somebody explain it to me quick! | 我好无聊 快告诉我咋回事 |
[05:47] | It’s a ghost. | 里面有个鬼魂 |
[05:47] | His name is Jeff. | 名叫杰夫 |
[05:48] | It’s a strong Christian name. | 这名字非常虔诚 |
[05:50] | You have a ghost, Tina? | 蒂娜 你有个鬼魂么 |
[05:52] | Hi, Jimmy Jr. | 嗨 小吉米 |
[05:53] | This is Jeff. | 这是杰夫 |
[05:53] | He’s a ghost, he’s a boy, | 他是个鬼魂 是个男生 |
[05:54] | and we’ve been spending a lot of time together. | 我们常在一起 |
[05:56] | Ghosts aren’t real. | 才没有什么鬼呢 |
[05:57] | Yeah. Death is the end. | 没错 死了就死了 |
[05:59] | – It’s final! – That’s right, Zeke. | -就结束了 -说得对 齐克 |
[06:00] | Yeah, nothing more! | 就是这样 |
[06:02] | High five! | 击个掌 |
[06:02] | Really? Well, maybe Jeff will have something | 是吗 看来杰夫 |
[06:04] | to say about that. | 有话要说了 |
[06:05] | Anyone want to talk to him? | 有人想和他聊聊吗 |
[06:07] | – I do. – Okay. All right. | -我 -好啊 |
[06:09] | Hands on the Ouija board, everybody. | 大家把手放在通灵板上 |
[06:11] | You can ask him anything you want about the afterlife. | 你们可以问他任何关于人死后的问题 |
[06:14] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:14] | If you’re real, what do ghosts eat? | 如果你真存在 告诉我们鬼吃什么 |
[06:17] | It’s moving. | 在动了 |
[06:18] | S S… | |
[06:19] | O O… | |
[06:20] | U U… | |
[06:22] | P P. | |
[06:23] | Soup! He’s right! | 汤[soup] 他说得对 |
[06:24] | Must be real. | 肯定是真的 |
[06:26] | This changes a lot for me. A lot. | 颠覆了我的三观啊 |
[06:28] | Are you okay, Zeke? | 齐克 你还好吗 |
[06:29] | No, this is weird. | 不好 感觉好奇怪 |
[06:30] | Well, Zeke’s changed. | 齐克改变看法了 |
[06:31] | Who’s next? | 下一个到谁 |
[06:32] | I have a question. | 我要问 |
[06:33] | Were you cool when you were alive? | 你活着的时候酷吗 |
[06:35] | V V… | |
[06:36] | E E… | |
[06:37] | R R… | |
[06:38] | Y Y. | |
[06:39] | Very! Jeff is cool! | 非常[very] 杰夫非常酷 |
[06:42] | I-I don’t think Jeff is real. | 我还是觉得他不是真的 |
[06:43] | Something smells fishy. | 总觉得有什么很可疑 |
[06:48] | – “U.” – Oh, man. | -“你” -天哪 |
[06:50] | He got you! Ghost burn. | 他反驳你了 他赢了 |
[06:51] | That’s not funny. | 这一点都不好笑 |
[06:54] | Jeff’s funny. | 杰夫很搞笑诶 |
[06:56] | – Time’s up everyone. – Wait, wait. | -时间到了 -等等 |
[06:58] | One more question. | 我还有一个问题 |
[06:59] | Hey, Jeff, do you want to walk me to class? | 杰夫 你愿意陪我去教室吗 |
[07:03] | You go, girl. | 不错哦 妹子 |
[07:03] | He has a creepy crush on you. | 看来他看上你了 |
[07:05] | Weird. | 好诡异 |
[07:07] | We have to call another exterminator. | 我们还得再找一个灭虫专家 |
[07:09] | Let’s go with… “Beetle Kanevil”? | 不然 “甲壳虫·卡尼沃” |
[07:12] | What is wrong with the exterminators in our town? | 我们这里灭虫的都什么毛病 |
[07:15] | Why don’t you ask him? | 你可以问问他 |
[07:17] | Marcus! | 马库斯 |
[07:17] | I just wanted to show this place to some of my friends. | 我只是想带我朋友来看看这地方 |
[07:20] | This is Phil and Don. | 这是菲尔 这是唐 |
[07:21] | – Hi. – Wait, what? | -嗨 -什么情况 |
[07:23] | They’re gonna check it out. | 他们会去看看 |
[07:24] | I’m gonna run away. | 我先撤了 |
[07:24] | – Bye, Marcus! – Good luck! | -拜拜 马库斯 -祝你们好运 |
[07:26] | I hope you don’t die! | 希望你们别挂掉 |
[07:27] | He always says that. | 他总这么说 |
[07:29] | What are you doing? | 你们要干嘛 |
[07:30] | What’s all this? | 这是什么情况 |
[07:31] | I’m definitely recording | 我已经开始检测到 |
[07:32] | some EMF traces in here. | 这里的电磁波动了 |
[07:34] | We just might have something substantial on our hands. | 我们很可能有了重大发现 |
[07:37] | Are you paranormal investigators? | 你们是超感神探吗 |
[07:39] | Guilty. | 说对了 |
[07:40] | I’m Don, vice president of our local chapter. | 我叫唐 公司分会副经理 |
[07:43] | This is Phil. | 这是菲尔 |
[07:44] | He’s president. | 总经理 |
[07:45] | Voted in by a landslide. | 以绝对优势当选的 |
[07:47] | One vote. It was me. | 一共一票 我投的 |
[07:48] | you can’t do that stuff in here. | 你不能在这里乱来 |
[07:49] | This is a business. | 我们还做生意呢 |
[07:51] | So, Marcus told you about our ghost. | 看来马库斯告诉你们这里有鬼魂的事了 |
[07:52] | His name is Jeff. | 他叫杰夫 |
[07:54] | he’s doing great. | 现在过得很好 |
[07:54] | I mean, he’s adjusting well. | 我是指适应得很好 |
[07:55] | I… Bob, do you think he’s… | 我 鲍勃你觉得他过得 |
[07:57] | – comfortable? – Lin, stop. | -还舒服吗 -琳 够了 |
[07:58] | – There is no ghost. – Oh, boy. | -没有什么鬼魂 -我去 |
[07:59] | Don, you’re gonna want to take a look at this. | 唐 快来看看这个 |
[08:01] | – Okay. This booth is covered | -好的 -这个卡座到处都是 |
[08:03] | in some serious spectral traces. | 明显的幽灵痕迹 |
[08:05] | – My meter’s going crazy. – Mine, too. | -我的仪器快爆表了 -我的也是 |
[08:07] | Of course, it could be cell phone interference. | 当然 也有可能是因为手机的干扰 |
[08:09] | Or an AM radio. Or a microwave. | 也可能是收音机 或者微波炉 |
[08:12] | But I bet it’s a ghost. | 但我感觉应该是鬼魂 |
[08:13] | You hear that, Bob? | 你听到了吗 鲍勃 |
[08:14] | A ghost. | 鬼魂 |
[08:15] | Looks like we got our work cut out for us. | 看来我们天生就是干这行的啊 |
[08:18] | Phil, you think we should order some lunch? | 小菲 是时候吃午饭了吧 |
[08:20] | Burger. Medium well. | 汉堡 七分熟的 |
[08:21] | Man knows what he wants. | 他真了解自己 |
[08:22] | That’s why he’s president. | 所以才能当上总经理 |
[08:24] | What’s going on here? | 什么情况 |
[08:26] | Nothing. Don’t mind them. | 没什么 不用在意他们 |
[08:27] | Can I help you? | 有什么需要的吗 |
[08:28] | They have a ghost. | 他们这有个鬼魂 |
[08:29] | We’re here to investigate. | 我们是来调查的 |
[08:30] | No, there’s no ghost. | 不 没什么鬼魂 |
[08:31] | Don’t listen to him. | 别听他乱扯 |
[08:32] | – He’s… – Honey, they have a ghost. | -他是 -亲爱的 这有鬼魂 |
[08:34] | Let’s eat here. | 我们就在这吃吧 |
[08:34] | I mean, yeah, we have a ghost. | 我是说 对啊 我们有鬼魂 |
[08:36] | Come on in. Sit down. | 快请进 请坐 |
[08:37] | We have at least one in every booth. | 我们每个卡座都至少有一个 |
[08:40] | Jeff, people are loving you! | 杰夫 你很受欢迎诶 |
[08:42] | Tina’s hanging out with the most popular box in the school. | 蒂娜的小伙伴是学校人气最高的盒子 |
[08:44] | I don’t even care that he’s popular. | 我才不在乎他受不受欢迎 |
[08:46] | To me, he’s just Jeff. | 对我来说 他只是杰夫 |
[08:47] | – Bye. – Wait, wait, where are you going? | -拜拜 -等等 你去哪 |
[08:48] | Oh, I was thinking of showing Jeff | 我准备带杰夫去参观 |
[08:49] | the butterflies at the science center. | 科技馆的蝴蝶 |
[08:51] | You guys don’t want to come along, do you? | 你们没兴趣的吧 |
[08:52] | Probably not. Great. Bye. | 应该没有 好的 拜拜 |
[08:54] | Jeff, you have my sister home by 11:00! | 杰夫 11点前把我姐送回来 |
[08:56] | Wait, make that 9:00, 8:00 central! | 等下 还是9点 中部时间8点 |
[08:58] | Jeff and I are gonna watch Kitchen Nightmares. | 我和杰夫还要看《厨房噩梦》呢 |
[08:59] | That’s gonna be our thing! | 我们可说好了的 |
[09:03] | The butterflies are beautiful this time of year. | 每年这时候的蝴蝶最漂亮了 |
[09:06] | The rest of the time, they’re caterpillars. | 其他时候 他们都还是毛毛虫 |
[09:11] | Are we holding hands? | 我们这是在牵手吗 |
[09:12] | I can’t really tell. | 我不太确定 |
[09:14] | Jeff, you’d tell me if you were just a box, right? | 杰夫 你会说你只是个盒子 对吗 |
[09:18] | You’re just a box, aren’t you? | 你就是个盒子 是不是 |
[09:19] | I’m on a date with a box. Oh, my God. | 我居然在和盒子约会 天哪 |
[09:24] | I’m getting butterfly kisses from a butterfly. | 我和蝴蝶来了个蝴蝶吻 |
[09:26] | Is it you, Jeff? | 是你吗 杰夫 |
[09:27] | Is this a sign? | 你是在给我暗示吗 |
[09:29] | Oh, boy. You really are real. | 小子 你真的存在啊 |
[09:31] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[09:32] | No, no, no. No eating the butterflies! | 别 别 别 不准吃蝴蝶 |
[09:34] | What is in the box? | 那盒子里是什么 |
[09:36] | Jeff. | 杰夫 |
[09:37] | Who’s Jeff? | 谁是杰夫 |
[09:39] | You’re kind putting us on the spot here. | 你还真是问倒我们了 |
[09:41] | Is he a friend? | 算是朋友吗 |
[09:42] | Is he more than a friend? | 还是已经超越了朋友 |
[09:44] | We’re just enjoying it right now without labels. | 我们只想享受当下 不想给对方负担 |
[09:45] | Oh. I thought it was food or drink. | 我以为是什么吃的喝的 |
[09:48] | Enjoy your visit. | 参观愉快 |
[10:04] | Lin, i never thought I’d say this, | 琳 虽然出乎意料 |
[10:05] | but I’m glad | 但我还是要说 |
[10:06] | a crazy exterminator told us we had a ghost. | 多亏那神经病灭虫专家告诉我们这有鬼魂 |
[10:09] | Big day. People like your burgers more | 好日子 事实证明餐馆里有死人的时候 |
[10:10] | when there’s a dead person in the restaurant. | 你们的汉堡更受欢迎 |
[10:12] | Okay, people. We’re gonna listen | 好了 各位 我们现在要侦听下 |
[10:14] | for subsonic metaphysical phenomena now. | 次音速的超自然现象 |
[10:16] | We need everybody to be very quiet in here. | 所有人请保持绝对安静 |
[10:19] | Except for ghosts. You guys talk it up. | 除了鬼魂们 你们随意 |
[10:22] | Hi, everyone! | 大家好 |
[10:23] | Oh, my. Oh. Damn it. | 我 我靠 |
[10:25] | We have an announcement. | 我们要事情要宣布 |
[10:26] | We’re officially dating. | 我们正式约会了 |
[10:28] | Ghost boyfriend! | 鬼魂男友 |
[10:29] | You’ll have to get some clanking chains for prom. | 毕业舞会要记得弄点叮叮当当的链子 |
[10:32] | Wait. Is there a ghost in that vessel? | 等等 是有个鬼魂在那容器里吗 |
[10:33] | Did you just say you two were dating? | 你说你俩在约会吗 |
[10:35] | Dad, you’re not gonna like | 老爸 别奢望她每次 |
[10:37] | every guy she brings home. | 带回家的男友都让你满意 |
[10:39] | I’m getting some heavy activity. | 我监测到强烈的活动信号了 |
[10:40] | Of course you are. | 当然了 |
[10:41] | It’s Jeff. He’s like that. | 这可是杰夫 他就是这样的 |
[10:43] | Congratulations, Bob. He seems great. | 恭喜了 鲍勃 感觉人不错 |
[10:45] | Yep. Every father’s dream. | 是啊 简直是老爸眼中的完美女婿 |
[10:49] | There he is! | 他来了 |
[10:50] | Coolest guy in school. | 学校最酷的小子 |
[10:51] | What’s up, Jeff? | 好呀 杰夫 |
[10:52] | Oh, hi, everyone. | 大家好 |
[10:54] | me and my boyfriend Jeff were just looking | 我和我男友杰夫正准备 |
[10:56] | to have a little lunch. | 吃点午饭 |
[10:58] | Oh, my God, did you just say “Boyfriend”? | 天哪 你刚说男友吗 |
[11:01] | Did I? Oh, yeah, I did. | 我说了吗 哦对 我说了 |
[11:02] | You guys are so cute together! | 你俩真般配 |
[11:04] | You’re the new “It” couple! | 你们是最潮情侣 |
[11:06] | Whoa, people, give them some space here. | 同学们 给他们点空间吧 |
[11:08] | No photos! | 不准照相 |
[11:09] | Well, Jeff and I are gonna get in line. | 杰夫和我正准备排队去 |
[11:11] | God, just leave him here for a second. | 天哪 你就不能让他歇歇么 |
[11:13] | You’re smothering him, Tina. | 你快把他憋死了 蒂娜 |
[11:14] | Let him breathe. | 让他喘口气吧 |
[11:15] | He’s already in a box. | 他已经在盒子里了 |
[11:16] | Yeah, let him hang out with us. | 让他和我们玩一会儿吧 |
[11:17] | This ghoul needs some guy time. Come on, Jeff! | 这鬼老弟需要点男生时间 来 杰夫 |
[11:20] | I’m gonna get ya! | 我要来抓你了 |
[11:21] | – Get over here, all right! – Oh. Uh, okay. | -快来 好嘞 -好吧 |
[11:22] | We’ll do our own thing for a bit and then meet up later. | 我们先各自做各自的事过会再碰头 |
[11:25] | See you in a few, Jeff. Miss you already. | 过会见 杰夫 我已经开始想你了 |
[11:27] | – Get your ass up here! Come on. – Careful. | -快滚出来 快来 -小心点 |
[11:29] | I’m back, Jeff. | 我回来了 杰夫 |
[11:30] | Hope you like hot dogs. | 希望你喜欢吃热狗 |
[11:31] | Where did Jeff go? | 杰夫去哪了 |
[11:32] | Tammy got some mustard on Jeff’s box, | 苔米把芥末弄到杰夫的盒子上了 |
[11:34] | so she went to wash it off. | 她拿去洗了 |
[11:38] | You guys, get in here! | 各位 快进来 |
[11:42] | I went into the stall to go number one, | 我去隔间小便 |
[11:43] | because I never go number two at school, | 因为我从来不在学校大便 |
[11:44] | Or at all, because that’s gross, | 甚至从来不大便 因为很恶心 |
[11:45] | and Jocelyn clogged the toilet that one time. | 乔丝玲有次就把厕所给堵了 |
[11:47] | I’m sorry, Jocelyn. | 对不起 乔丝玲 |
[11:48] | But look what I found when I came out! | 但你们看我出来发现了什么 |
[11:52] | “Tina and I are taking a break. | “我要和蒂娜分手 |
[11:54] | Tammy, you are hot. | 苔米 你真美 |
[11:55] | Be my GF.” | 做我女朋友吧” |
[11:57] | Wait. What? | 等下 搞什么 |
[11:58] | Jeff asked me out! | 杰夫约我了 |
[11:59] | And of course I said “No” | 当然我拒绝了 |
[12:00] | ’cause that’s not fair to Tina. | 因为这样对蒂娜太不公平了 |
[12:02] | Just kidding! I said yes! | 开玩笑的 我答应了 |
[12:04] | Oh, yay! Oh, my God, | 天哪 |
[12:06] | you guys are the coolest couple in school! | 你俩真是学校最般配的 |
[12:08] | You deserve it. | 你们应该在一起 |
[12:09] | I guess now I have a hottie without a body. | 现在是我有个无形的小男友啦 |
[12:11] | Come on, Jeff. | 走吧 杰夫 |
[12:12] | Nobody’s saying it, | 虽然没人开口 |
[12:13] | but Jeff is a scoundrel! | 但我还是要说杰夫真是个混蛋 |
[12:15] | He’s buried, not married! | 他只是死了 又没结婚 |
[12:23] | I can’t believe Jeff dumped me for Tammy. | 杰夫居然为了苔米把我甩了 |
[12:26] | Since when can Jeff write on mirrors? | 杰夫什么时候能在镜子上写字了 |
[12:28] | I’m pretty sure that’s his handwriting. | 我确定那就是他的笔迹 |
[12:30] | It’s girly, but it’s just ’cause he’s sensitive. | 是有点女孩子气 因为他很敏感 |
[12:32] | The girl’s bathroom is nice! | 女厕所真是好 |
[12:33] | Each stall has a tiny metal mailbox. | 每个隔间还有个小小的金属邮箱 |
[12:35] | I’m glad I was carrying around that postcard for Ken. | 幸好我随身带了给肯的明信片 |
[12:38] | I don’t know how I’m gonna make it | 这让我怎么 |
[12:39] | through the rest of the day. | 撑过今天 |
[12:40] | Come on, Tina, get off the floor. | 行了 蒂娜 快起来 |
[12:42] | What’s the big deal? | 有什么大不了的 |
[12:43] | He’s not even… | 他根本都 |
[12:44] | hot… for a box. | 不帅气 以盒子的标准来看 |
[12:46] | That’s not what I care about. | 我才不在乎 |
[12:47] | I care about what’s inside. | 我注重的是内在 |
[12:49] | Also, we don’t know if that’s water or urine you’re lying in. | 另外 我们不晓得你是坐在尿里还是水里 |
[12:51] | I think it’s just water. | 应该是水吧 |
[12:53] | Yeah, water. | 没错 是水 |
[12:55] | No, pee. | 不 是尿 |
[12:58] | Tina, they’re gonna do an ultrasound on your box. | 蒂娜 他们要用超声波扫描你的盒子 |
[13:00] | The box didn’t quite make it home with us today. | 盒子今天没跟我们回家 |
[13:03] | Kids, there’s a lot of people | 孩子们 有很多人 |
[13:04] | who are very focused on the box. | 都等着看这个盒子 |
[13:06] | Where’s the box? | 盒子呢 |
[13:07] | Did he switch vessels? | 他换容器了吗 |
[13:07] | No, he didn’t switch vessels. | 不 并没有 |
[13:09] | He switched girlfriends! | 他换女朋友了 |
[13:10] | To an annoying girl named Tammy! | 换了一个叫苔米的讨厌的姑娘 |
[13:12] | I hate his stupid ghost face! | 我讨厌他那张愚蠢的鬼脸 |
[13:14] | He dumped you?! | 他甩了你 |
[13:16] | I’m gonna kill him. Again. | 我要杀了他 上次没杀成 |
[13:17] | Oh, I knew this would happen. | 我就知道会这样 |
[13:20] | Sort of. | 迟早会这样 |
[13:20] | Spirit appears to be a bit of a player. | 鬼也是蛮花心的嘛 |
[13:23] | Tina’s gonna be okay. | 蒂娜会没事的 |
[13:25] | I made her a PB and J. | 我给她做了花生酱和果冻 |
[13:26] | She said she didn’t want it, so I ate it. | 她说她吃不下 所以我就吃掉了 |
[13:28] | She was still sad, so I made her another PB and J. | 她还是很难过 我又做了花生酱和果冻 |
[13:31] | She didn’t want that one either, so I ate it. | 她还是吃不下 所以我又吃了 |
[13:33] | Anyway, Tina wants to be alone for a little while, | 总之 蒂娜想自己待一会儿 |
[13:35] | and we’re out of peanut butter. | 然后我们的花生酱要没了 |
[13:36] | Guys, I hate to break your hearts, too, | 各位 虽然我不想让你们也伤心 |
[13:38] | but Jeff isn’t real. | 但是杰夫不是真的 |
[13:40] | What are you talking about? | 你说啥呢 |
[13:41] | I was controlling the Ouija Board. | 是我在控制通灵板 |
[13:42] | I was messing with you guys. | 我是在捣乱呢 |
[13:44] | Yeah. I thought that was pretty obvious. | 这难道不是明摆的事儿吗 |
[13:46] | I named him Jeff. | 我叫他杰夫 |
[13:47] | It’s the stupidest name for a ghost I could think of. | 这是我能想到的最蠢的鬼魂名字 |
[13:51] | Of course. Oh, yeah. | 当然啦 没错 |
[13:53] | I know Jeff’s not real. | 我知道杰夫不是真的 |
[13:55] | It was Louise. Sure. | 是露易丝搞的鬼嘛 |
[13:56] | Wait, so let me get this straight. | 等等 让我捋捋顺 |
[13:58] | His name’s not Jeff, but he’s real. | 他不叫杰夫 但他是真的 |
[14:00] | No, Gene, there is no Jeff! | 不 吉恩 根本没有杰夫 |
[14:02] | I just thought it would be funny. | 我只是开个小玩笑 |
[14:03] | I didn’t think Tina would fall in love with him. | 没想到蒂娜会爱上他 |
[14:06] | And I definitely didn’t think | 更没料到 |
[14:07] | Tammy was gonna pull the same crap as me | 苔米会和我玩同样的把戏 |
[14:09] | but better with that mirror thing. | 不过她镜子那招更棒 |
[14:11] | And now I’m gonna go tell Tina and say I’m sorry, | 我要去告诉蒂娜 跟她道歉 |
[14:13] | and we’re all gonna laugh about this someday, right, guys? | 这会成为我们今后回忆的趣事的 对吧 |
[14:15] | I don’t think that’s such a good idea. | 我觉得这主意不咋地 |
[14:17] | Lin, why is that not such a good idea? | 琳 为啥不好 |
[14:19] | ‘Cause Tina’s already feeling heartbroken right now. | 因为蒂娜现在已经很伤心了 |
[14:22] | If we tell her the truth, | 如果我们告诉她这个真相 |
[14:23] | she’s gonna feel heartbroken and dumb. | 她心碎的同时还会觉得自己很蠢 |
[14:25] | She got catfished by a box! | 她被一个盒子耍了 |
[14:26] | So… I’m not telling Tina? | 那 不告诉蒂娜 |
[14:29] | You’ll see. You’ll all go trick-or-treating tomorrow. | 等着吧 你们明天一起去要糖 |
[14:31] | She’ll be fine. | 到时她就会没事的 |
[14:32] | She’ll be back to her normal, teeny Tina. | 她会变回正常的小蒂娜 |
[14:35] | She just needs nougat. | 她需要的是牛轧糖 |
[14:37] | Happy Halloween! | 万圣节快乐 |
[14:39] | I’m a witch! | 我是巫婆 |
[14:40] | Costume fashion show! | 服装秀开始啦 |
[14:42] | Get out here, kids! | 快出来 孩子们 |
[14:43] | Here comes Gene! | 现在出场的是吉恩 |
[14:45] | Turner and Hooch. | 特纳与霍奇 |
[14:45] | 汤姆·汉克斯主演电影 又名《福星与福将》 讲述主人公特纳和一只狗霍奇的故事 | |
[14:46] | Half dog, half Hanks, all cop! | 一半是警犬霍奇 一半是警员特纳 |
[14:48] | More like Turner and Cute. | 更像特纳和小可爱 |
[14:50] | Come here, you! | 过来亲一个 |
[14:52] | Oh, here comes Louise. | 下一位是露易丝 |
[14:54] | Shiny scorpion person. | 闪闪的蝎人 |
[14:57] | I’m Ryan Gosling from the major motion picture trailer Drive. | 我是《亡命驾驶》预告片里的瑞恩·高斯林 |
[15:00] | So violent, but so well-reviewed. | 好暴力哦 不过评价很高哦 |
[15:03] | And here she is, last but not least, Tina! | 最后一位 蒂娜 |
[15:06] | Dressed as a… pretty glasses girl. | 扮成一个美丽的四眼姑娘 |
[15:11] | Wait. You didn’t change at all. | 不对 你根本没变装 |
[15:12] | I’m not gonna go trick-or-treating, guys. | 我不去要糖了 伙计们 |
[15:14] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[15:14] | You should go! | 你要去 |
[15:16] | Eat your candy. You need it. | 去吃点糖 你需要的 |
[15:17] | Yeah, no, I’m just gonna hang out here for a while. | 还是不了 我就在家里呆一会儿 |
[15:20] | And later, I might stop by the cemetery. | 过会儿可能会去趟墓地 |
[15:21] | If I don’t show my face now, I’ll never be able to do it. | 如果这次不去 我可能永远没勇气面对了 |
[15:24] | What? Why would you go there? | 什么 你为什么要去那儿啊 |
[15:25] | Tammy’s gonna be there. | 苔米会去啊 |
[15:27] | And a certain cardboard box. | 还有某个纸盒子 |
[15:29] | You guys go ahead without me. I’ll be fine. | 你们俩去吧 我没事 |
[15:31] | I’ll just watch other people have fun on Halloween. | 我就看看其他人过万圣节就好了 |
[15:34] | That kid’s having fun. | 那孩子就玩得很开心 |
[15:37] | Glad Tina’s okay. | 还好蒂娜没事 |
[15:38] | Time to go trick-or-treating! | 该去要糖咯 |
[15:39] | Are you kidding me? | 开玩笑吗 |
[15:40] | Tina is not okay. | 蒂娜有事 |
[15:42] | Look at her. | 看看她那样 |
[15:44] | I know what we have to do now. | 我知道我们该怎么做了 |
[15:46] | Tammy’s going down, and she’s going down | 苔米死定了 我要让她 |
[15:48] | with a strong dose of her own medicine. | 自食其果 |
[15:50] | Which I invented! | 果是我发明的毒果 |
[15:51] | Love it. One suggestion. | 好极了 只有一个建议 |
[15:52] | Can we go trick-or-treating for a couple of hours, | 我们能先玩几小时”不给糖就捣乱” |
[15:55] | and then see how we feel? | 再视情况决定吗 |
[15:56] | – No, Gene! – Can we just stop for ramen? | -不行 吉恩 -那能先吃点拉面不 |
[16:00] | All right! | 好耶 |
[16:01] | We’re the older kids now! | 我们是大孩子了 |
[16:03] | Hanging out in the cemetery! | 敢来墓地了 |
[16:04] | Man, in a few years, we’ll be parents! | 小伙伴 再过两年我们就要为人父母了 |
[16:06] | And I have a serious boyfriend. | 我也有认真交往的男友了 |
[16:08] | So, uh, I guess we’re supposed to break | 那我们是不是该闯进 |
[16:10] | into that creepy mausoleum, huh? | 这让人毛骨悚然的陵墓了 |
[16:12] | It’s a rite of passage. | 好完成我们的成人仪式 |
[16:13] | Hey, we got a ghost with us. | 我们有鬼同行呢 |
[16:15] | We’re good, right? | 会没事的 对吧 |
[16:16] | Jeff, you know the doorman? | 杰夫 看门人你熟的吧 |
[16:18] | – Oh, man. – Hey, guys. | -兄弟 -嘿 伙计们 |
[16:22] | You two have, like, zero out of ten permission to be here. | 你俩没资格来这儿 |
[16:25] | You’re too young. | 你们太小了 |
[16:25] | Yeah, little fetuses. | 没错 小宝宝 |
[16:29] | Hooch, heel! | 霍奇 别吵 |
[16:29] | Where’s Tina? Crying into her butt? | 蒂娜呢 哭得屁股都湿掉了吗 |
[16:32] | No. | 并没有 |
[16:33] | My butt is dry… and strong. | 我的屁股很干爽 也很强壮 |
[16:35] | – Good boy. – Hey, Louise. | -乖狗狗 -嘿 露易丝 |
[16:37] | Tina, I’m glad you’re here. | 蒂娜 真高兴你来了 |
[16:38] | You’re gonna want to see this. | 等着看好戏吧 |
[16:40] | I thought you guys were gonna go trick-or-treating. | 你们不是去要糖了吗 |
[16:42] | And I thought you guys were gonna | 而你们不是打算 |
[16:43] | actually go into the mausoleum. | 到陵墓里面去的吗 |
[16:45] | We’re going! We’re just… | 我们正要去呢 我们只是 |
[16:46] | we’re just getting our legs ready. | 让我们的腿做好准备 |
[16:47] | Look, here they go! | 看 它们迈出去了 |
[16:49] | – Tammy? Tammy? – What? What? | -苔米 苔米 -干嘛 干嘛 |
[16:51] | It’s so awkward that Jeff’s ex is here. | 杰夫的前任出现超尴尬的 |
[16:53] | It’s like so… | 超尴尬 |
[16:54] | You could cut the tension with a knife. | 这气氛太紧张了 |
[16:56] | No, like, whatever. | 管它呢 |
[16:56] | I’m so confident, because Jeff is, like, so over her. | 我有自信 杰夫早把她忘得一干二净了 |
[17:09] | Come on, legs. Good, great, come on. | 动起来 我的腿 很好 动起来 |
[17:12] | Keep going! You can shake, but you can’t quit on me! | 别停 我允许你抖 但不能临阵退缩 |
[17:15] | I can’t see anything! | 我什么都看不见了 |
[17:18] | Someone just knocked Jeff out of my hands! | 有人把杰夫从我手里拍掉了 |
[17:19] | You guys don’t even care! | 你们都不关心人家 |
[17:21] | I would care, but I’m too scared! | 我倒是想关心 但我现在怕死了 |
[17:22] | Zeke, light the rite of passage candle. | 齐克 把成人礼蜡烛点上 |
[17:24] | Here you go! I took it from my Dad’s Jacuzzi tub. | 好咧 这我从我爸的按摩浴缸旁拿的 |
[17:27] | Here’s your boyfriend, Tammy. | 苔米 你的男友 |
[17:28] | I found him on the ground. | 掉地上了 |
[17:29] | You should really be more careful. | 你应该小心点 |
[17:31] | Great. Now he’s got ground on him. | 这下好了 他身上有大地的味道了 |
[17:33] | Sorry the candle smells like lavender. | 抱歉 蜡烛是薰衣草味的 |
[17:35] | Kind of changes the vibe a little bit. | 跟现在的气氛不怎么搭 |
[17:36] | Yeah. I’m feeling really relaxed all of a sudden. | 是啊 我突然觉得好放松 |
[17:42] | The door slammed shut! | 门自己关上了 |
[17:43] | – Well, somebody open it! – It’s locked! | -谁去打开它 -锁住了 |
[17:44] | – I can’t open it! – No! | -我打不开 -不要啊 |
[17:46] | Oh, no. | 别啊 |
[17:47] | – Tina, try it again! – I can’t budge it. | -蒂娜 再试试 -我撞不开 |
[17:50] | It just won’t open. | 怎么都打不开 |
[17:51] | Louise, how’d you do that? | 露易丝 你怎么办到的 |
[17:52] | I didn’t. That wasn’t part of my plan. | 不是我 我没计划这个 |
[17:55] | Well, then what was your plan? | 那你到底计划啥了 |
[17:56] | I put some bugs from the basement in Tammy’s box. | 我放了几只地下室的虫子在苔米的盒子里 |
[18:00] | – That’s it? – Gene, you were there. | -就这样么 -吉恩 你当时也在的 |
[18:02] | You helped me get the bugs. | 你还帮我抓虫子来的 |
[18:03] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:04] | I just thought there was gonna be more to it. | 我只是以为还有更猛的 |
[18:06] | But, yeah, no, it’s-it’s good. | 不过 好吧 还 还不错 |
[18:08] | Oh, my God! | 我滴娘啊 |
[18:09] | Guys, look at this! | 各位 来看这个 |
[18:10] | “You are all condemned to eternal damnation | 你们全被诅咒了 准备好 |
[18:14] | “In here with me. | 永远和我呆在这里面吧 |
[18:16] | “This is… | 我是 |
[18:19] | Jeff!” | 杰夫 |
[18:19] | Jeff trapped us! | 杰夫把我们关起来了 |
[18:21] | Not cool, Jeff! Not cool. | 不好 杰夫 这样不好 |
[18:25] | ‘Oh, no! Eternal damnation sounds bad and long! | 不要啊 终生诅咒感觉很不好很长 |
[18:29] | It’s the worst kind of damnation! | 终生诅咒是最邪恶的诅咒 |
[18:31] | If you really aren’t doing this, Louise, | 露易丝 这要真不是你干的 |
[18:33] | Hooch is gonna have an accident. | 霍奇整个人都要不好了 |
[18:35] | I swear it’s not me. | 我发誓不是我 |
[18:37] | I knew I shouldn’t have taken Tina’s spooky seconds! | 我就知道我不该要蒂娜的二手幽灵男友的 |
[18:42] | Got her. | 成功 |
[18:44] | This might have backfired a little bit. | 好像有点过了啊 |
[18:46] | They’re on me! They’re on me! | 飞到我身上来了 飞到我身上来了 |
[18:48] | Listen! Listen to me! | 听着 听我说 |
[18:51] | I have something to say. | 我有话要说 |
[18:52] | We’re not trapped in here for eternal damnation. | 我们并没有永远被困在这儿 |
[18:55] | – I wrote that. – What?! | -那是我写的 -什么 |
[18:57] | Jeff the ghost isn’t real. My sister made him up. | 幽灵杰夫是假的 是我妹妹编出来的 |
[18:59] | – Dude, what?! – Oh, my God. | -什么 -我的老天爷 |
[19:00] | That was me. Uh, hi, everybody. | 是我编的 嗨 各位 |
[19:02] | The bugs were also me. | 虫子也是我放的 |
[19:03] | Part of me always kind of thought Jeff was fake. | 我心里有那么一部分早就知道杰夫是假的 |
[19:05] | But then, last night, when I heard my family talking | 直到昨晚 我亲耳听到我的家人 |
[19:07] | about how fake he was, | 议论他是假的这个事实 |
[19:09] | I realized that he definitely was fake. | 我才意识到他绝对是假的 |
[19:12] | Also, it’s crazy. It’s a box. | 再说 这也太荒谬了 那就是个盒子 |
[19:14] | But the things we wanted from Jeff were real. | 但我们想从杰夫身上得到的东西是真的 |
[19:16] | I wanted a boy to pay attention to me | 我想有男生关心我 |
[19:17] | and never leave my side. | 永远陪着我 |
[19:19] | Oh, man. | 乖乖 |
[19:20] | I wanted to believe that there’s more than this life. | 我想相信有来世 |
[19:22] | I wanted to believe so bad. | 我太想相信了 |
[19:24] | – It’s okay, Zeke. – Oh, God. | -没关系的 齐克 -天呐 |
[19:26] | It just means take advantage of the here and now. | 我们要学会珍惜当下 |
[19:28] | Oh, I hear you, man. | 我知道了 兄弟 |
[19:30] | And I wanted someone to watch Kitchen Nightmares with. | 我想有人陪我看《厨房噩梦》 |
[19:32] | And I just liked him ’cause everyone else liked him. | 我喜欢他是因为大家都喜欢他 |
[19:35] | I need to start thinking for myself, | 我应该学会独立思考了 |
[19:37] | unless you guys don’t think that’s cool. Then I won’t. | 还是你们觉得这样不好 那我就不改了 |
[19:39] | And Tammy wanted to steal someone away from me | 苔米只是想抢走我身边的人 |
[19:41] | because she’s a horrible, jealous girl. | 因为她是个讨厌且嫉妒心强的女生 |
[19:42] | She’s right! Tammy’s a handful! | 她说得对 苔米最难搞 |
[19:44] | But we don’t need Jeff. | 但我们不需要杰夫 |
[19:45] | We can get these things from ourselves. | 我们从自己身上就能得到这些东西 |
[19:48] | I don’t need a boy to pay attention to me. | 我不需要男生来关心我 |
[19:50] | I’ll pay attention to myself. | 我可以自己关心自己 |
[19:51] | And, Gene, it’s okay to watch Kitchen Nightmares alone. | 吉恩 一个人看《厨房噩梦》也没什么 |
[19:54] | And it’s okay that I’m jealous and terrible. | 我讨人厌嫉妒心强也没什么 |
[19:56] | – No, no. – Fix yourself! | -不不 -改改吧 |
[19:58] | Holy crap! | 我的天啊 |
[19:59] | Tina, you’re amazing. | 蒂娜 你太棒了 |
[20:00] | I can’t believe you planned this whole thing. | 真不敢相信你策划了这一切 |
[20:03] | You-you shut the door and pretended it was locked. | 是你关的门然后假装它被锁上了 |
[20:06] | You came here early and wrote this on the wall. | 你提前来这儿在墙上写了那些字 |
[20:08] | What’d you use, by the way? | 对了 你用什么写的 |
[20:09] | Hopefully, not paint. | 最好别是油漆 |
[20:10] | It’s ketchup. | 番茄酱 |
[20:11] | Checks out. | 没错 |
[20:12] | Listen, I’m really sorry I made up a ghost | 我很抱歉我虚构了一个鬼魂 |
[20:14] | that you fell in love with. | 让你爱上了他 |
[20:15] | It’s okay. It was good practice | 没事 就当是为以后 |
[20:17] | for when a real ghost comes along. | 真的鬼魂的出现做准备吧 |
[20:18] | Well, you made this the best Halloween ever. | 你让我过了有史以来最棒的万圣节 |
[20:21] | And there’s still time to go trick-or-treating! | 而且还有时间去要糖 |
[20:23] | It’s 10:30. It’s too late. | 都十点半了 来不及了 |
[20:25] | Ah, damn it, Jimmy Jr.! | 该死 小吉米 |
[20:26] | Why do you always know the time?! | 为啥你总是知道时间 |
[20:28] | I have a watch. | 我戴表了啊 |
[20:29] | Quick, to the Pacific time zone! | 快 赶去太平洋时区 |
[20:31] | It’s still Halloween in San Diego! | 圣地亚哥这会儿还是万圣节呢 |
[20:37] | I’ll be honest. I miss Jeff. | 说实话 我挺想念杰夫的 |
[20:38] | Well, Bob, we have a lot of data to sift through. | 鲍勃 我们已经搜集了很多数据 |
[20:40] | We got to get back to the lab. | 该回实验室去作分析了 |
[20:42] | Let’s, uh, close out your tab here. | 那你们把账结了吧 |
[20:43] | You guys ate, uh, 11 burgers. | 你俩吃了11个汉堡 |
[20:45] | All delicious. | 都很美味 |
[20:46] | We were about to settle the bill with you, too, Bob. | 我们也要跟你算一下费用 鲍勃 |
[20:48] | Let’s see. | 我看看 |
[20:49] | We did a beta wave test, a black light scan | 我们做了贝塔波测试 近紫外光扫描 |
[20:51] | and an audio spectral recording. | 还有音频谱记录 |
[20:53] | With all these services rendered, | 算上这些服务以后 |
[20:54] | looks like it’s gonna be a wash. | 我们应该两清了 |
[20:56] | Bye, Bob. Bye, Linda. | 再见 鲍勃 再见 琳达 |
[20:57] | You can’t leave. | 你们不能走 |
[20:58] | You have to pay for your food. | 你们得给钱啊 |
[20:59] | We can’t pay you. | 我们不能给你们钱 |
[21:01] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:01] | Should we tell him, Phil? | 要告诉他吗 菲尔 |
[21:04] | We’ve been dead for 12 years. | 我们已经死了12年了 |
[21:05] | Oh, my God! Bobby, they’re ghosts! | 天呐 他们是鬼魂 鲍鲍 |
[21:07] | – I knew it. – Bye! | -我就知道 -再见 |
[21:08] | Wait, wait, wait. Wait. Hold on. | 等等 等等 别走 |
[21:09] | Watch out, Bobby! | 小心啊 鲍鲍 |
[21:10] | They’re gonna walk right through you! | 他们会直接穿过你的 |
[21:12] | Do you take credit cards? | 能刷卡吗 |
[21:13] | Oh, they’re not ghosts. | 原来不是鬼魂 |