时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:29] | 有没有很鼠昂[爽] 除虫害公司 | |
[00:38] | Kids, before you go to school, | 孩子们 今天想不想欣赏件 |
[00:39] | you want to see some art? | 艺术品再去上学 |
[00:40] | I’ve already looked in the mirror once today, so I am good. | 我今天已经在镜子里见过了 所以不用了 |
[00:43] | Is this a trick? | 是在搞什么把戏吗 |
[00:44] | We say “Sure” and then you moon us? | 我们说想 你就给我们看你的光屁股 |
[00:46] | No. You know that customer | 不 你们知道那位 |
[00:47] | who always doodles on his napkins? | 总是在纸巾上涂鸦的客人吧 |
[00:49] | Look what he drew yesterday. | 看看他昨天画了什么 |
[00:50] | Oh. It’s a fisherman. | 是个钓鱼的人 |
[00:52] | And he used the grease stain as a lake. | 他把油迹当成湖水 |
[00:54] | That’s a good use of grease. | 用的真是巧妙 |
[00:57] | You know what, maybe we should put it up over here. | 知道吗 也许我们该把它挂起来 |
[00:59] | Start a wall of customer drawings, right? | 搞一个顾客涂鸦墙 |
[01:01] | A wall of napkin art. | 纸巾涂鸦墙 |
[01:02] | That’s a good idea, Lin. | 真是个好主意 琳 |
[01:03] | It is a good idea, Mom. | 是个好主意 老妈 |
[01:04] | But you know what isn’t? | 但你知道你哪做的不好吗 |
[01:05] | Putting your coffee mug so close to the edge of the counter. | 你把咖啡杯放在了柜台的桌沿 |
[01:08] | That’s a piping hot cup of ouch. | 那可是杯滚烫的咖啡啊 |
[01:09] | Thank you, Tina. | 多谢提醒 蒂娜 |
[01:11] | We get it. You’re a hall monitor. | 我们知道 你是过道巡视员 |
[01:12] | Leave your work at school. | 你还是去学校发光发热吧 |
[01:14] | Sorry. But all my hall monitoring is gonna pay off. | 抱歉 但我的努力都会得到回报 |
[01:17] | I think Mr. Frond is about to promote me | 我想福旺德老师打算提升我为 |
[01:18] | to the highest hall monitor rank there is. | 最高级别的过道巡视员 |
[01:31] | It’s called Hall Manatee. | 也就是”海牛”级别 |
[01:32] | Hall Manatee? Why is it called that? | 海牛 为什么叫这个 |
[01:34] | There are two schools of thought about that. | 有两种说法 |
[01:36] | – No, never mind. I don’t want to hear. – Okay. | -不 别说了 我不想听 -好吧 |
[01:39] | Hi, Ms. Selbo. | 你好 賽尔珀小姐 |
[01:40] | Signing in for hall monitor duty? | 来为过道巡视员工作签到的吗 |
[01:41] | You know, there’s a rumor going around | 你知道吗 传闻 |
[01:42] | that you’re up for a big promotion. | 你将晋升高职 |
[01:44] | Oh, don’t listen to rumors, Ms. Selbo. | 不要听信那些传闻 賽尔珀小姐 |
[01:47] | Then what would I do? | 那我还有什么可做的 |
[01:48] | Just answer the phone when it rings? | 接电话吗 |
[01:50] | Tina, come on. | 蒂娜 得了吧 |
[01:51] | Here’s your vest. | 给你的背心 |
[01:52] | Good luck, Mana-Tina. | 祝你好运 海牛蒂娜 |
[01:54] | What? You didn’t hear it from me. | 什么 我居然没给你说过 |
[01:55] | Hi, Tina. I-I went ahead and signed you in. | 你好 蒂娜 我先帮你签好了 |
[01:57] | That was thoughtful, Rudy, but it’s against the rules | 你真细心 但帮他人签到 |
[01:59] | to forge a signature on the sign-in sheet. | 是违反规定的 |
[02:01] | Oh, yeah. The rules. | 对哦 还有规则 |
[02:02] | I guess I played it pretty fast and loose. | 我想是我太散漫了 |
[02:04] | Yeah, let’s save fast and loose for | 抖臀的时候才需要 |
[02:05] | when you shake your caboose. | 散漫[快而灵活] |
[02:07] | – Rules were made to be followed. – Right, sorry. | -规矩就是用来遵守的 -是的 抱歉 |
[02:09] | See, that’s why you’re gonna be a Hall Manatee | 看 你当选海牛是有道理的 |
[02:11] | 瓦格斯塔夫小学”过道巡视员”级别 海牛 枪鱼 鲦鱼 | |
[02:11] | and I’m stuck at Hall Minnow. | 而我只能做个”鲦鱼” |
[02:13] | Well, I’m also a Hall Minnow ’cause I’m bad at networking. | 还有一个原因是我不懂得疏通人脉 |
[02:16] | Third period. Lunch is 40 minutes away. | 第三轮巡视 离午饭时间还有四十分钟 |
[02:18] | Kids are hungry and cranky, | 学生都又饿又狂躁 |
[02:20] | which means out in the hallway | 也就意味着 在过道上 |
[02:21] | – anything can happen. – Got it. | -什么事都有可能发生 -明白了 |
[02:23] | Oh, slow you didn’t. | 你慢点 |
[02:24] | I’m saying you weren’t going slow in the hall. | 我是说你在过道里没有放慢速度 |
[02:26] | Slow you didn’t? | 你能慢点吗 |
[02:27] | I should have been more clear. Sorry. | 我应该表达得更清楚些 抱歉 |
[02:29] | Full name and grade? | 你的全名和年级 |
[02:29] | Danny Duszynski, fifth. | 丹尼·杜金斯基 五年级 |
[02:31] | Duszynski. Thank you, Danny. | 杜金斯基 多谢 丹尼 |
[02:33] | You stupid… | 傻逼… |
[02:35] | What’s that? | 你说什么 |
[02:36] | Bye. Thank you. | 再见 谢谢 |
[02:37] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[02:38] | He used language. | 他说脏话 |
[02:40] | No, I think he just said “Thank you.” | 不 我想他说的是”谢谢” |
[02:41] | Tina, can I just say it? You inspire me. | 蒂娜 我直接说吧 你是我的榜样 |
[02:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:45] | Hold on. I recognize that sound. | 等等 我听那声音耳熟 |
[02:47] | It’s butts on brass. | 是屁股摩擦金属的声音 |
[02:48] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[02:49] | I love gravity! | 我爱地心引力 |
[02:50] | I’m glad I wore my fast pants! | 幸好我穿了我的抗荷裤 |
[02:51] | 抗荷服 一般为飞行员所穿 在加速度过高情况下 能提高抗正载能力的服装 | |
[02:53] | – Hey, guys. You just slid into detention. – Nice. | -你们刚把自己滑成留校生了 -说得好 |
[02:56] | I’m gonna need a full name and grade from both of you. | 我需要知道你们的全名和年级 |
[02:58] | I get it. Good psych-out, Tina. | 我知道 想吓我们是吧 蒂娜 |
[03:01] | You scared us straight. | 好怕怕哦 |
[03:02] | Uh, full name and grade. | 全名和年级 |
[03:03] | I can’t tell you my full name! | 我不能告诉你我的全名 |
[03:05] | You know Mom won’t tell me my middle name! | 老妈不告诉我我的中间名字 你知道的 |
[03:07] | Geez, Tina, what are you, | 我去 蒂娜 你谁啊 |
[03:09] | Narcy Narc and the Narcy Bunch? | 烦人鬼和告状精么 |
[03:11] | Fine. Louise and Gene Belcher. | 好吧 露易丝和吉恩·贝尔彻 |
[03:13] | All right, off to class. | 好了 上课去 |
[03:14] | And I’ll see you at home. | 家里见 |
[03:15] | What’s Mom making tonight? Anyone know? | 今晚老妈要做什么呢 有人知道吗 |
[03:17] | Good talk. | 聊得很愉快 |
[03:18] | That was cold-blooded. | 真是不留情面啊 |
[03:20] | I guess when you’re a hall monitor | 看来一旦成为过道巡视员 |
[03:21] | you have to leave your feelings in your locker. | 就得把私人感情关进柜子里啊 |
[03:23] | – And lose the combination. – Yeah… | -还把密码给忘了 -这样啊 |
[03:25] | Hall monitors on duty, | 正在执行任务的过道巡视员 |
[03:26] | report immediately to Coach Blevins’ office. | 请立即到布莱文斯教官办公室报到 |
[03:30] | Let’s move. | 我们走 |
[03:32] | Let me go. Dang. | 放我走 见鬼 |
[03:34] | Zeke. You called us, Mr. Frond? | 齐克 你叫我们吗 福旺德老师 |
[03:37] | Tina. My star hall monitor. | 蒂娜 我的明星巡视员 |
[03:38] | And Regular Sized Rudy. | 还有中号鲁迪 |
[03:40] | My fixer-upper hall monitor. | 有待提高的巡视员 |
[03:42] | I’ll get there. | 我会努力的 |
[03:43] | Anyway, I stepped away from class | 我从课堂上回来 |
[03:44] | to retrieve my shatterproof sports goggles… | 取我的防震防护镜 |
[03:47] | Suh-weet. | 酷毙了 |
[03:48] | Thanks. When I got to my office, | 多谢 当我来到办公室 |
[03:49] | I found Zeke in here digging around. | 发现齐克在这鬼鬼鬼祟祟的 |
[03:51] | Trespassing in a teacher’s office. | 擅自闯入老师的办公室 |
[03:53] | This is strike three for you, Zeke. | 你被三振出局了 齐克 |
[03:54] | I’m afraid that means automatic suspension. | 这意味着你将自动被停学 |
[03:56] | But I got a good reason. | 但是我有很好的理由 |
[03:58] | Save it. Tina, I need you to escort Zeke | 省省吧 蒂娜 你押送齐克 |
[04:01] | to the principal’s office. | 去校长办公室 |
[04:02] | I’d do it myself, but I dropped my cell phone in the toilet, | 我本可以亲自送 但我手机掉厕所里了 |
[04:04] | and I need to put it in rice immediately. | 我得马上把它放进米桶里 |
[04:06] | Has anyone tried that? Does it work? | 有人这么试过吗 有用吗 |
[04:08] | Mr. Frond’s got a smell phone. | 这下福旺德老师的手机变”臭”机啦 |
[04:10] | You’re suspended. | 你被停学了 |
[04:12] | Tina, think you can handle this? | 蒂娜 你觉得你能办好这事吗 |
[04:13] | I don’t think you can handle | 我认为你不太清楚 |
[04:14] | how much I can handle this, Mr. Frond. | 我多擅长这个 福旺德老师 |
[04:16] | Let’s go, Zeke. | 我们走吧 齐克 |
[04:18] | I’ll take it from here, Rudy. | 接下来交给我了 鲁迪 |
[04:19] | You finish your rounds. | 你的任务完成了 |
[04:20] | Are you sure? Zeke’s trouble. | 你确定吗 齐克可不好对付 |
[04:21] | It’s a midday run. I could do it in my sleep. | 就是个午间小差 我闭着眼都能做好 |
[04:23] | Yeah, but I want to help. | 好吧 但我想帮忙 |
[04:25] | I’ve never transported a perp. | 我从来没押送过罪犯 |
[04:26] | Yeah, we’re good, Rudy. | 不用了 鲁迪 |
[04:28] | Tina’s giving Rudy some ‘tude-y. | 蒂娜给鲁迪耍威风了 |
[04:30] | Shut up, Zeke. I’m sorry I said “Shut up.” | 闭嘴 齐克 抱歉 我不该这么说 |
[04:32] | You shut up. | 你闭嘴吧 |
[04:35] | Look what Teddy did! Funky pattern. | 看泰迪画的 多酷炫 |
[04:37] | I’m putting it up! | 我挂起来 |
[04:38] | Spirals, right? | 螺旋图案超酷对吧 |
[04:39] | Welcome to my brain. | 欢迎来到我的内心世界 |
[04:40] | Look at mine, Linda. | 琳达 看我画的 |
[04:41] | It’s a sun wearing sunglasses. | 是戴着太阳镜的太阳 |
[04:44] | Someone’s feeling silly. | 有人很呆萌嘛 |
[04:45] | Guilty! | 被你发现啦 |
[04:46] | Here you go. Here’s mine. | 给 我画的 |
[04:49] | – What is it? – It’s a face. | -这是个啥 -是张脸 |
[04:51] | I don’t recognize it. | 我认不出来 |
[04:52] | Well, it’s no one in particular. | 画的不是某个人 |
[04:53] | It’s just a face. | 就是一张脸 |
[04:55] | Could it be a foot? | 能看成脚吗 |
[04:55] | Oh, I see it now! | 我看出来了 |
[04:57] | It’s a beautiful face. | 一张很漂亮的脸 |
[04:58] | So are you gonna put it on the wall? | 那你会放墙上去吗 |
[05:00] | What? Yeah. S-Sure. | 啥 当然 |
[05:02] | Yeah, of cour… | 当然 |
[05:03] | I’m gonna put it up. | 我会放上去的 |
[05:04] | – Wall. – Well, it doesn’t seem like you want to. | -墙上 -你看起来好像不大想 |
[05:05] | Oh, here’s a spot for it. Right there. | 这里有个空位 正好 |
[05:07] | Wait. Y… Lin, you’re putting it behind the coffee machine. | 琳 你把它放咖啡壶后面了 |
[05:10] | – Am I? – Forget it. | -是吗 -算了 |
[05:12] | If…I-I don’t want you to put it up | 如果你不喜欢 |
[05:13] | – if you don’t like it. – Okay. | -我也不想你挂上去 -好吧 |
[05:14] | That was close. We were gonna have to look | 好险 差点以后每次咖啡壶 |
[05:16] | at that thing every time they moved the coffee pot. | 被拿起来 我们都要看到那玩意了 |
[05:18] | Sorry, Teddy. Sorry it’s not a spiral | 对不住了 泰迪 我画不出螺旋图案 |
[05:20] | or a sun with sunglasses. | 和戴太阳镜的太阳是我的错 |
[05:22] | Speaking of spirals… | 说到螺旋图案 |
[05:24] | – Right? – Oh, I’m dizzy! | -不错吧 -酷炫到晕眩 |
[05:26] | Another one’s going up! | 又来一张咯 |
[05:27] | – Oh, my God. – Put it… put it right there. | -真是够了 -放那里 |
[05:29] | Come on! The time doesn’t fit the crime. | 喂 犯罪时间不吻合 |
[05:31] | You got to let me go! | 快放了我 |
[05:32] | Enough, Zeke. You’re the one | 够了齐克 你就是 |
[05:34] | who broke into the gym teacher’s office. | 闯入体育老师办公室的凶手 |
[05:36] | Okay, listen, I did it for my grandma. | 好吧 但其实我是为了我奶奶 |
[05:38] | Sure you did. | 说的跟真的似的 |
[05:40] | Well, can I at least | 那你把我交上去之前 |
[05:41] | use the bathroom before you turn me in? | 我能去上个厕所吗 |
[05:43] | – I don’t think so. – Please! | -不行 -拜托 |
[05:45] | Have a heart, Tina! Good gosh. | 蒂娜 有点同情心好不好 |
[05:47] | Okay. But make it quick. | 好吧 不过尽快 |
[05:48] | All right! Thanks, T-Bird! | 知道了 谢了 小蒂妞 |
[05:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:54] | Zeke? Zeke, as your hall monitor, I’m ordering you: | 齐克 作为过道巡视员 我命令你 |
[05:57] | Come out with your hands washed. | 即刻出来 记得洗手 |
[06:00] | That’s odd. | 真奇怪 |
[06:01] | Anybody in here? | 有人在吗 |
[06:02] | I’m coming in on 90% official hall monitor business. | 我进来90%是为了公务 |
[06:05] | And 10% curiosity. Zeke? | 10%是因为好奇心 齐克 |
[06:08] | Answer me, Zeke. I know you’re in there. | 回答我 我知道你在 |
[06:09] | I can see your shoes. | 我看到你的鞋了 |
[06:10] | Where’d your legs go? | 你的腿呢 |
[06:12] | What the… Oh, no. | 怎么 不好 |
[06:15] | I lost Zeke. | 齐克跑了 |
[06:19] | – Tina. – Mr. Frond. | -蒂娜 -福旺德老师 |
[06:20] | How’d it go? Did Zeke give you any trouble? | 怎么样了 齐克有给你添乱吗 |
[06:22] | Of course he did. | 想也知道 |
[06:24] | But I’m sure you handled it, right? | 不过我相信你解决好了对吗 |
[06:28] | Tina? Tina? | 蒂娜 蒂娜 |
[06:31] | God, that sound makes me queasy, Tina. | 蒂娜 这声音听得我难受 |
[06:32] | It went great. | 一切顺利 |
[06:33] | I dropped him off at the principal, | 我带他去了校长那里 |
[06:34] | and the principal said, | 校长说 |
[06:34] | – “Thank you, Tina.” Everything was fine. – Terrific. | “谢谢你蒂娜” 一切如常 -很好 |
[06:36] | That’s why you’re the best. | 所以说你是最佳嘛 |
[06:38] | Stop it! | 别哼哼了 |
[06:41] | Tina. | 蒂娜 |
[06:42] | Liar. | 骗子 |
[06:48] | Zeke. | 齐克 |
[06:52] | Zeke. Come out. | 齐克 出来 |
[06:55] | Everyone’s… wrestling out here. | 大家都在玩摔跤哦 |
[06:57] | – I’m being wrestled. – Oh, hey, Tina. | -我被摔了 -蒂娜 |
[06:59] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[07:00] | Everything okay with Zeke? | 齐克的事还顺利吗 |
[07:01] | Everything’s fine. | 很顺利 |
[07:02] | What a weird thing to bring up. | 怎么突然问这个 |
[07:03] | Come on. It’s Regular Sized Rudy. | 好啦 我是中号鲁迪啊 |
[07:05] | You can talk regular to me. | 你什么都可以告诉我的 |
[07:07] | Everything is great, Rudy! | 都很好 鲁迪 |
[07:08] | – It’s really, really, really, really great! – Okay, but… | -很好很好很好 -但是 |
[07:09] | – it just seem… – Got to go. | -我感觉 -得走了 |
[07:10] | Everything’s great. See you soon. | 都很好 回见 |
[07:12] | I can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[07:12] | My hero’s gone dirty. | 我的英雄变坏了 |
[07:14] | Stand down, feelings. | 冷静 |
[07:15] | Stand down. | 冷静 |
[07:16] | Time for Rudy to clean up this mess. | 该我出动挽救一切了 |
[07:22] | It’s almost lunchtime. | 要到午饭时间了 |
[07:23] | Once these halls fill up with people, | 等人一来 |
[07:24] | I’ll never find Zeke. | 就不可能找到齐克了 |
[07:25] | I should call for backup. | 我得找后援 |
[07:27] | Why’d you pull us out of class? | 课上就把我们叫出来有什么事 |
[07:28] | Yeah, I was learning stuff! | 就是啊 我还在学习呢 |
[07:30] | You guys, I need your help. | 我需要你们帮忙 |
[07:31] | Oh, do you? You busted us today | 是吗 你今天可查了我们水表 |
[07:34] | like we were just a couple of butt-sliding strangers! | 好像我们只是两个滑扶手的陌生人 |
[07:37] | Yeah! We all slid out of | 就是 我们可是从一个子宫 |
[07:38] | the same place, sister! | 滑出来的 老姐 |
[07:39] | It was nothing personal. | 又不是针对你们 |
[07:41] | Well, then nothing personal, | 那好 我们也不是针对你 |
[07:42] | but if you want our help, | 想要我们帮忙 |
[07:43] | it’s gonna cost you big-time! | 可得好好补偿 |
[07:45] | Yeah! Ok-Okay, I-I can give you each a hall pass. | 好吧好吧 给你们每人一张通行证 |
[07:48] | Is that all? Then we will pass on that offer. | 就这样 那算了 |
[07:51] | Wait! What if I could give you… | 等等 那给你们 |
[07:53] | a permanent hall pass? | 永久通行证呢 |
[07:55] | A perma-pass? Is that real? | 永久通行证 真的有吗 |
[07:57] | Could it be? One hall pass to rule them all. | 有吗 一张通行证走天下 |
[08:00] | It exists, but only for kids | 有的 不过仅限 |
[08:02] | with serious medical conditions. | 身体状况不好的学生使用 |
[08:03] | – Lucky! – So we help you get promoted… | -太棒 -只要我们帮你晋升 |
[08:05] | And these halls are yours. All right. | -走道就随你们浪了 -很好 |
[08:07] | You got our attention. What’s the job? | 有点意思 要帮你什么忙 |
[08:09] | I lost Zeke. I was supposed to get him to the office, | 齐克不见了 我该把他带去办公室的 |
[08:12] | but he got away. I need you to help me get him back. | 但他逃走了 我需要你们帮我找到他 |
[08:14] | Is that all? Think, Tina. | 就这样啊 蒂娜 动动脑 |
[08:16] | How do you find someone who doesn’t want to be found? | 要怎么找一个不想被找到的人呢 |
[08:19] | You rough up that someone’s friend. | 对那个人的朋友下手 |
[08:22] | Jimmy Jr.? Oh, I don’t think we need to ask him | 小吉米 我觉得不应该 |
[08:24] | – anything about this. – Want to get Zeke? | -去问他 -你不想找齐克吗 |
[08:26] | Then suck it up, T. | 那就硬着头皮也得上 阿蒂 |
[08:27] | J-Ju! Buddy! What’s going on, man? | 小吉 兄弟 怎么样啊 |
[08:30] | What do you want, Louise? | 露易丝 你想干嘛 |
[08:31] | What do I want? I want to chat. | 我想干嘛 就是聊聊 |
[08:33] | Watch for lunch ladies and Feds. | 帮我看着食堂大妈和巡逻的人 |
[08:35] | – All right, where is he? – Where is who? | -好了 他在哪儿 -谁在哪儿 |
[08:37] | Your buddy Zeke. He’s hiding somewhere in school. | 你的朋友齐克 他躲在学校什么地方了 |
[08:40] | I-I don’t know anything about it. | 我啥都不知道 |
[08:41] | Oh, no? Tell me something. You’re a dancer. | 是吗 告诉我 你是跳舞的 |
[08:43] | How important is it for a dancer to have toes?! | 脚趾对舞者有多重要 |
[08:47] | – That didn’t hurt, Louise. – Why not?! | -露易丝 不疼 -怎么可能 |
[08:49] | That was my whole body! | 我用了全身的力气 |
[08:51] | I’m wearing thick socks? | 因为我穿了厚袜子 |
[08:52] | Okay. Take your socks off. | 好 那把袜子脱了 |
[08:53] | – No. – Where’s Zeke, Jimmy Jr.?! | -不要 -齐克去哪了 小吉米 |
[08:56] | – Yikes. – I told your sister, Tina, | -哎呀 -我告诉你妹了 蒂娜 |
[08:58] | – I don’t know. – That’s not good enough. | -我不知道 -这回答不够好 |
[09:00] | Tina, this tray is gross! | 蒂娜 这餐盘好恶心 |
[09:02] | Too bad you chose chowder day to lie to me. | 谁让你在杂烩汤日这天骗我 |
[09:04] | It’s chowder day? | 今天是杂烩汤日吗 |
[09:05] | Okay! I don’t know for sure, | 好吧 我不确定 |
[09:07] | but there’s a place Zeke goes sometimes. | 但齐克经常去一个地方 |
[09:09] | He calls it his hidey-hole. | 他称为藏身洞 |
[09:10] | – Where is it? – Stop it, Tina! | -在哪里 -住手 蒂娜 |
[09:13] | The storage room! | 储藏室 |
[09:14] | Over by the science lab! | 科学实验室那边 |
[09:15] | Now take off your socks! | 现在脱掉你的袜子 |
[09:16] | Yeah, take off your socks! | 对 脱掉袜子 |
[09:17] | Okay! | 好吧 |
[09:20] | Oh, wait. | 等等 |
[09:20] | don’t take off your socks. | 别脱袜子了 |
[09:21] | Put them back on. Sorry. | 穿上吧 抱歉 |
[09:22] | Yeah, it wouldn’t make much sense. | 对 也没什么意义了 |
[09:24] | Wait, so put ’em back on or… | 等下 是穿上还是 |
[09:25] | Put it back on! | 穿上 |
[09:26] | Okay! | 好吧 |
[09:26] | Faster! Faster! | 快点 快点 |
[09:27] | It’s not going on! | 穿不上去了 |
[09:28] | Put them on! Now! | 穿上 现在 |
[09:30] | They’re all sweaty! | 全是汗 |
[09:32] | Okay. A little shading over here. | 好了 这边加一点阴影 |
[09:35] | Looks good. Uh, Lin, take a look. | 看起来不错 琳 来看看 |
[09:37] | I did another one. | 我又画了一幅 |
[09:40] | I went back to the drawing board. Literally. | 我还是用回了画图板 |
[09:44] | And I… and I drew something | 我 我画了个 |
[09:45] | I know I could never mess up– a burger. | 我绝对不会画糟的 汉堡 |
[09:47] | Yeah. It’s good. | 嗯啊 挺好的 |
[09:49] | Oh, my God. You are so bad at pretending you like it. | 天哪 你连演戏都不会 |
[09:51] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[09:53] | It’s so good I want to eat it. | 画得真好 我都想吃了 |
[09:55] | Look, I just ate it. | 看 我刚吃了 |
[09:56] | Okay, let’s put it up. We’ll put it up. | 好 我们把它挂上 我们会挂上的 |
[09:57] | No, Lin, I-I don’t want a sympathy hang. | 不 琳 我不要你同情才挂 |
[10:00] | Do you like it or not? | 你到底喜不喜欢 |
[10:01] | Mike the Mailman! | 邮递员迈克 |
[10:02] | Get in here! Talk to us! Please. | 快进来 和我们聊聊 拜托 |
[10:05] | You know what, don’t use Mike as an excuse | 告诉你 别拿迈克当借口 |
[10:06] | to change the subject, Lin. | 转移话题 琳 |
[10:08] | What was the subject? | 什么话题 |
[10:09] | – Your marriage? – What? | -你的婚姻吗 -什么 |
[10:10] | – Oh, doodle wall, huh? – Yeah! | -涂鸦墙啊 -是啊 |
[10:12] | What do you think, huh? Artsy. | 你觉得怎么样 艺术气吧 |
[10:14] | May I? Boom. 3-D cube. | 借一下 搞定 3D方块 |
[10:16] | – Oh, my God, it’s perfect! – That’s good. | -天哪 真是完美 -确实不错 |
[10:19] | Yeah. Oh, it’s jumping out at me! | 真是跃然纸上 |
[10:21] | Oh. Oh, it’s going on the wall. | 这得贴在墙上 |
[10:23] | You know what the trick is? | 你知道秘诀是什么吗 |
[10:24] | Draw a square, draw another square, connect ’em. | 画个正方形 再画一个 连起来 |
[10:26] | See, you never know. | 看 你永远想不到 |
[10:27] | People could be a mailman but they’re also an artist. | 一个邮差也可以是艺术家 |
[10:29] | Why is everybody good at this but me?! | 为什么除了我大家都很在行 |
[10:31] | Okay, someone’s jealous. I love it, Mike. | 某人嫉妒了 我很喜欢 迈克 |
[10:35] | This is a good hidey-hole. | 这藏身洞不错嘛 |
[10:36] | What this room really needs is a desk. | 这间房需要的是一张桌子 |
[10:39] | Zeke? You in here? | 齐克 你在吗 |
[10:40] | You go low, we’ll go high. | 你从下找 我们往上找 |
[10:43] | – Zeke? – Look! | -齐克 -看 |
[10:44] | You see him? | 看到他了吗 |
[10:45] | No, it’s a box of chalk nubs! | 不 是一盒粉笔头 |
[10:47] | Nub party! | 粉笔头派对 |
[10:49] | Zeke, I can hear you. | 齐克 我听到你了 |
[10:51] | There! There he is! | 在那 他在那 |
[11:01] | Get out, Tina! | 出去 蒂娜 |
[11:04] | You have nowhere left to crawl. | 你无处可爬了 |
[11:05] | I told you, I’m innocent! | 我说过了 我是无辜的 |
[11:07] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[11:09] | All right, only one thing left to do. | 好吧 只能这样做了 |
[11:11] | Jump to freedom! | 一跳换自由 |
[11:13] | I’m coming, Grandma! | 我来了 奶奶 |
[11:15] | You still have nowhere left to crawl. | 你还是无处可爬 |
[11:19] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[11:19] | Chinese finger trap. | 中国手指套 |
[11:20] | I got it as a party favor. | 我参加聚会的纪念品 |
[11:22] | – But in America. – All right. | -但是是美国的 -好吧 |
[11:23] | Is there a trick to it? | 有什么机关吗 |
[11:25] | Don’t tell me. | 别告诉我 |
[11:27] | – Okay, tell me. – No. | -好吧 告诉我 -不 |
[11:28] | Got your man, Tina. | 你抓到人了 蒂娜 |
[11:29] | And I’m eating this chalk. | 而我在吃这支粉笔 |
[11:31] | We all did good. | 我们都干得不错 |
[11:35] | I’ll take it from here, guys. | 现在都交给我吧 各位 |
[11:38] | What about our perma-passes? | 我们的永久通行证呢 |
[11:39] | Those exist? Dang! | 有那种东西么 见鬼 |
[11:41] | I heard they tattoo ’em on your neck and it hurts, | 我听说是要纹在脖子上 超痛 |
[11:43] | but it’s worth it. | 但也值了 |
[11:44] | No, but they’re laminated. | 不用 但是用复合层压纸做的 |
[11:46] | Here. If anyone asks, | 给 要有人问起来 |
[11:47] | you have irritable bowel syndrome. | 就说你们有肠道易激综合症 |
[11:48] | All bowels are irritable. | 所有的肠子都易激好吗 |
[11:50] | Hey, ticket to ride. I’m Louise. | 你好 通行证 我是露易丝 |
[11:52] | Let’s roll. | 我们走吧 |
[11:53] | Let’s go everywhere in the world except class. | 我们去除课堂以外的所有地方吧 |
[11:58] | It’s almost like the harder I pull, | 好像我越用力扯 |
[12:00] | the tighter it gets. | 它卡得越紧 |
[12:03] | Found you! | 在这儿呢 |
[12:04] | – Rudy! – You lied to Mr. Frond! | -鲁迪 -你对福旺德老师撒谎了 |
[12:06] | You said you delivered Zeke. | 你说已经把齐克送到了 |
[12:07] | I am delivering him. Now. | 我正在送 现在 |
[12:09] | Back off, Rudy. | 让开 鲁迪 |
[12:10] | You were my hero. Now look at you! | 你曾是我的英雄 现在看看你自己 |
[12:12] | – Dang! – Zeke’s coming with me. | -见鬼 -齐克要和我走 |
[12:14] | – Easy, squirt. – Detach him, Tina. | -淡定 孩子 -松开她 蒂娜 |
[12:16] | I’m bringing Zeke in, | 我来送齐克 |
[12:17] | and I’m reporting you to Mr. Frond. | 我还要向福旺德老师举报你 |
[12:19] | You blew it, man. | 你搞砸了 伙计 |
[12:19] | No! I worked too hard for this promotion. | 不 我为这次晋升付出太多 |
[12:22] | Hand over the Zeke! | 交出齐克 |
[12:25] | Lunch is over. Hey, look, | 午餐结束了 看 |
[12:27] | a kid, uh, doing something dangerous | 有个小孩 在做什么危险的事 |
[12:29] | – and breaking a rule. – Oh, rules are… | -破坏了规定 -规定… |
[12:32] | Hey, come back! | 回来 |
[12:33] | What are you doing! | 你在做什么 |
[12:34] | The principal’s office is the other way. | 校长室在另一头 |
[12:36] | There’s more than one way to the principal’s office. | 到校长室可不止一条路 |
[12:38] | There are two ways. | 有两条 |
[12:41] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[12:42] | – This guy. – What?! | -这个人 -什么 |
[12:43] | Hi. Uh, so, | 你好 那个 |
[12:45] | I need a quick drawing lesson. | 我要报名速成绘画班 |
[12:48] | Oh, you must mean the Emergency Drawing Package. | 你是说”十万火急”绘画学习套餐吧 |
[12:50] | Yes. D-Do you have that? | 是的 有 有那个吗 |
[12:52] | No! ‘Cause there’s no such thing! | 不 根本没那种东西 |
[12:54] | – Takes years of training to be an artist. – Years! | -画家靠的是多年的训练 -多年 |
[12:56] | Look, you’re the only real artists I know. | 听我说 你们是我唯一认识的画家 |
[12:58] | You’re very talented. | 你们很有天赋 |
[13:00] | Well, actually, Harold’s not that good. | 其实 哈罗德没啥天赋 |
[13:02] | – I’m-I’m fair. – You’re not, honey. | -我 还不错 -并没有 亲爱的 |
[13:04] | – I am! – You know you aren’t. | -我有 -你自己心里清楚 |
[13:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:06] | Look, I would really appreciate it | 听着 我非常希望 |
[13:07] | if you’d help me– I’d be… honored. | 你们能帮帮我 我会很荣幸 |
[13:10] | All right. Stop groveling! | 行了 别低三下四的了 |
[13:11] | We’ll give you a crash course. | 给你上个速成课吧 |
[13:13] | Really? Thank you. | 真的吗 太感谢了 |
[13:14] | I’ll set up the studio. | 我去工作室准备 |
[13:15] | Harold, sell him the supplies. | 哈罗德 让他买画具 |
[13:17] | All right. $30! | 好的 三十块 |
[13:19] | For a pencil and a pad of paper? | 就一支笔和一沓纸 |
[13:21] | – You want to learn to draw?! – Pay the man! | -你想不想学画画了 -付钱 |
[13:22] | All right, all right, all right. | 好好好 |
[13:24] | Come on, we just need to get around | 快点 我们得绕到 |
[13:26] | to the front of the school. | 学校前面 |
[13:27] | Can I ask you something? | 能问个问题吗 |
[13:28] | Why do you want to be a hall monitor, anyway? | 你为什么想当过道巡视员啊 |
[13:30] | It’s just telling on kids. | 不就是打学生小报告吗 |
[13:31] | It’s not telling on kids. | 不是打学生报告 |
[13:32] | It’s helping on kids. | 是帮助学生 |
[13:34] | Well, you aren’t helping on me. | 你可没有帮到我 |
[13:35] | It’s your own fault. | 那是你自己的问题 |
[13:36] | You’ve committed a series of Mr. Wieners. | 你撒谎已经不是第一次了 |
[13:38] | – That’s what I call misdemeanors. – Cool. | -我把你列为轻犯 -酷 |
[13:40] | – Funny words make the job fun. – Yeah. | -这能让你的工作更有趣 -没错 |
[13:42] | Listen, this is the truth. | 听着 事实是这样的 |
[13:43] | I broke into Coach’s office | 我闯进教练的办公室 |
[13:45] | so I could take the mascot uniform. | 是为了拿扮吉祥物的服装 |
[13:46] | The Wagstaff Whaler? Why? | 瓦格斯塔夫捕鲸者么 为啥 |
[13:48] | I told you– for my grandma. | 我说过了 为了我奶奶 |
[13:50] | She’s having surgery today, and I just wanted | 她今天要做手术 我只是想 |
[13:52] | to mascot around for her before she went under the knife. | 让她进手术室前开心开心 |
[13:54] | – You expect me to believe that? – Yeah. | -你觉得我会信吗 -会啊 |
[13:56] | Grandma likes mascots. | 奶奶们都喜欢吉祥物 |
[13:57] | She met my grandpa when they were mascottin’ in college. | 她和我爷爷就是在大学扮吉祥物认识的 |
[13:59] | They looked into each other’s big dumb foam eyes, | 他俩望着对方傻乎乎的眼睛 |
[14:01] | and that was it. | 就一发不可收拾了 |
[14:03] | Miss Labonz! If she sees us, | 勒邦姿老师 如果她看到我们 |
[14:04] | we’ll be in big trouble. | 咱麻烦就大了 |
[14:05] | What are you two kids doing outside? | 你们这俩孩子在外面干什么呢 |
[14:09] | What are you doing, Miss L? | 你在干嘛呢 勒老师 |
[14:10] | Smoking. Cool. | 抽烟啊 酷 |
[14:12] | Smoking is not cool, Zeke. | 抽烟一点都不酷 齐克 |
[14:13] | – Yes, it is. – N-No, it’s not. | -很酷哦 -不 不酷 |
[14:16] | Especially when teachers do it. That’s cool! | 尤其是老师抽烟 屌炸天 |
[14:18] | It’s like you’re teaching me to smoke. | 感觉像你在教我抽烟 |
[14:19] | I love this stuff! | 爱死了 |
[14:20] | Don’t… Stop saying that, Zeke. | 别 不准这么说 齐克 |
[14:22] | We’re like best friends, man. | 我们现在是哥们儿了 |
[14:23] | No, we’re not. | 才不是 |
[14:24] | – No. – We’re bonding over cigarettes. | -不啊 -香烟把我俩联系在一起 |
[14:25] | That’s pretty cool. | 太棒了 |
[14:25] | We are not bonding over cigarettes! | 没有的事 |
[14:27] | Sure we are. | 就有就有 |
[14:28] | Hey, hey, let me get one of those! | 给我来一根 |
[14:29] | I’ve been dying to try one of them. | 我早想试一试了 |
[14:31] | You two get to class! | 你两快回去上课 |
[14:32] | Come on, throw one in my mouth. | 来嘛 给我扔一根 |
[14:33] | – I’ll see if I can catch it. – Stop. | -试试我能不能接住 -打住 |
[14:34] | Stop talking to me. | 别和我说话了 |
[14:35] | Took care of that. | 搞定 |
[14:36] | Adults get really nervous | 当你问成年人要烟的时候 |
[14:37] | when you ask them for cigarettes. | 他们都会很紧张 |
[14:39] | Quick thinking. Thanks. | 脑子很灵光嘛 谢了 |
[14:40] | That’s how you help a kid. | 这才叫帮助别人 |
[14:41] | Not by being a narc. | 而不是当个纠察队长 |
[14:46] | Okay, what’s happening, exactly? | 那啥 什么情况 |
[14:48] | Life drawing. If you can draw a nude figure, | 人体素描 只要画好裸体人像 |
[14:50] | you can draw anything. | 你就啥都能画了 |
[14:51] | Grab your charcoal, Charlie! | 抓起你的炭笔 查理 |
[14:53] | – Lady’s a-waitin’. – Okay, um, | -女士等着呢 -好吧 |
[14:55] | wha-what do I draw first? | 我 我首先要画什么 |
[14:56] | The gesture, and then the essence, | 姿势 神韵 |
[14:58] | and then the breasts. | 还有胸 |
[14:59] | I don’t see you drawing! | 我没看你画呢 |
[15:01] | Sorry, I can’t look up. | 不好意思 我没法抬眼 |
[15:02] | Harold, be my eyes– how’s he doing? | 哈罗德 帮我看看 他画的如何 |
[15:04] | – Bad. – Listen, I’m trying. | -很糟糕 -我在努力了 |
[15:05] | I just can’t breathe right now. | 我只是有点呼吸困难 |
[15:07] | Oh, you don’t like what you see, huh? | 你是觉得我不好看吗 |
[15:09] | Oh, it’s good. No, it’s fine. | 不是啊 挺好的 |
[15:10] | Get used to it– it’s the human form. | 你要适应它 这就是人类的形态 |
[15:12] | It’s the most beautiful thing | 是你今生所见 |
[15:13] | you’re ever gonna see in your life. | 最美好的事物 |
[15:15] | It’s super yummy. | 简直秀色可餐 |
[15:16] | – Tell him! – I just wasn’t expecting the hair. | -听听 -我只是没想到会有毛 |
[15:25] | If you don’t let me go, I’m gonna chew my finger off! | 你再不让我走 我就把手指咬下来 |
[15:28] | – Zeke! – Come on! | -齐克 -拜托 |
[15:29] | Grandma’s gonna have to leave for the hospital soon! | 我奶奶马上就要进手术室了 |
[15:31] | Even if what you were saying was true, | 就算你说的是真的 |
[15:33] | you still should have asked for the mascot suit. | 你也应该直接去借服装 |
[15:35] | I did. I asked Coach B if I could borrow the suit | 我有 我正大光明地问教练 |
[15:37] | fair and square, but he wouldn’t let me. | 我能不能借服装 可他不同意 |
[15:39] | Probably thought I was gonna poop in it. | 大概是觉得我会在里面拉屎吧 |
[15:41] | Just ’cause I used to poop in stuff. | 因为我以前爱在各种东西里拉屎 |
[15:42] | Give it up, Zeke. Almost there. Oh, Rudy. | 放弃吧 齐克 快到了 鲁迪 |
[15:45] | Tina, you leave me no choice. | 蒂娜 你让我没得选了 |
[15:48] | – Mr. Frond…! – No! | -福旺德老师 -不要啊 |
[15:50] | Zeke? You should be in the principal’s office. | 齐克 你应该在校长办公室啊 |
[15:52] | He was… um, ’cause I took him, obviously. | 他本来在的 我刚送他去了 |
[15:55] | She never took him. She never took him. | 她没送 她没送 |
[15:58] | Tina, is this true? | 蒂娜 是这样吗 |
[16:00] | Yes. How’s your cell phone doing? | 是的 你手机怎样了 |
[16:02] | It’s dead. | 彻底坏了 |
[16:03] | Oh, I heard that rice thing, that that’s supposed to… | 听说放在米桶里不是可以… |
[16:04] | I’m very disappointed in you, Tina. | 我对你很失望 蒂娜 |
[16:06] | Clearly you couldn’t handle this responsibility. | 看来你不能胜任这个职务 |
[16:08] | Now, un-trap your fingers. | 把手指套解开 |
[16:09] | You say that like it’s easy. | 说得轻巧 |
[16:13] | Let’s do it again! | 再来一次 |
[16:16] | – Hi, Ms. Selbo. – Hi, Tina. | -嘿 賽尔珀小姐 -嘿 蒂娜 |
[16:18] | – I heard a rumor that you were disgraced. – What? | -有谣传说你失宠了 -什么 |
[16:20] | Wagstaff front desk. | 瓦格斯塔夫服务台 |
[16:21] | You’re calling from where, ma’am? | 女士 请问你是 |
[16:23] | The Elegant Doily Retirement Home? | 优雅碎花养老院 |
[16:24] | Oh, that’s right down the street. | 就街边那家吧 |
[16:25] | Sometimes your wanderers come here. | 有时你们的人会迷路走到这儿来 |
[16:28] | Well, I don’t know if your grandson | 我不太清楚你孙子 |
[16:29] | is still coming to visit– who is he? | 还会不会去看你 他叫什么 |
[16:31] | Oh, Zeke. I’ll see if I can find him for you. | 齐克啊 我看看能不能帮你找到他 |
[16:34] | Zeke was telling the truth. | 齐克没撒谎 |
[16:36] | – Perma-pass! – We can do anything we want within limits! | -永久通行证 -可以有限地为所欲为啦 |
[16:38] | Hey, uh, guys, listen, I owe you both an apology. | 伙计们 听着 我欠你们一个道歉 |
[16:42] | – Yeah. – My ambition got the best of me. | -那是 -我被野心蒙蔽了自我 |
[16:45] | I’ve let it turn me into a bad hall monitor | 它把我变成了一个不合格的巡视员 |
[16:47] | and an even worse sister. | 和一个糟糕的姐姐 |
[16:48] | Yes, you did. | 是的 没错 |
[16:49] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:50] | – We forgive you. – Gene! | -我们原谅你 -吉恩 |
[16:52] | Leave her hanging for a second. | 注意节奏 |
[16:54] | – Shove your apology! – Yeah! | -我不接受道歉 -就是 |
[16:55] | – That’s fair. – Okay, okay. We forgive you. | -我理解 -行了 我们原谅你 |
[16:58] | Ah, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:58] | And there’s one more thing. | 还有一个事儿 |
[17:00] | We need to help Zeke. | 我们得帮帮齐克 |
[17:01] | Tina, I hate to tell you this, | 蒂娜 我不想戳穿你 |
[17:02] | but that’s not Zeke. | 可那不是齐克 |
[17:07] | Okay, Zeke is in the principal’s office | 齐克在校长办公室 |
[17:09] | being watched by Ms. Schnur and Mr. Frond. | 被舒娜和福旺德老师看着 |
[17:11] | The principal naps in his car every day until 1:45. | 校长每天会在他的车里午睡到一点四十五 |
[17:13] | That gives us seven minutes to spring Zeke. | 这样我们就有七分钟的时间救出齐克 |
[17:15] | How are we gonna get past Mr. Frond? | 我们要怎么过福旺德老师那关 |
[17:17] | Forget Frond– it’s Ms. Schnur you’ve got to worry about. | 福旺德倒没啥 应该担心的是舒娜老师 |
[17:20] | She’s short, but she’s got a seven-foot wingspan. | 她人虽然矮 手臂却超长 |
[17:23] | It’s okay. I have an idea. | 没事 我有办法 |
[17:25] | I told you, my grandma’s about to go under… | 我不说了吗 我奶奶要做手… |
[17:27] | Spare me the grandma stuff. | 别再拿你奶奶那套胡扯了 |
[17:29] | Grandma excuses are older than grandmas themselves. | 奶奶这个借口都快比你奶奶还老了 |
[17:32] | Hey, Penny Marshall’s outside! | 潘妮·马歇尔来我们学校了 |
[17:34] | The Penny Marshall?! | 我的潘妮·马歇尔 |
[17:35] | Yeah. And she said something | 没错 她还说是来 |
[17:37] | about needing a new best friend. | 找新朋友的 |
[17:39] | That could be me! | 也许是我啊 |
[17:40] | Ms. Schnur, Penny Marshall is not outside. | 舒娜老师 潘妮·马歇尔不可能来 |
[17:43] | Mr. Frond, if she is out there and I don’t go out, | 福旺德老师 如果她来了 而我没去 |
[17:47] | I will never forgive myself! | 我这辈子都不会原谅自己的 |
[17:49] | – Out of my way! – Ms. Schnur, no! | -别挡路 -舒娜老师 不 |
[17:50] | Zeke, run! | 齐克 快跑 |
[17:51] | Come here, get up. | 过来 过来 |
[17:53] | – Counsel me. – No, counsel me. | -快辅导辅导我 -不 来辅导我 |
[17:54] | – Not now. – Counsel me! – Counsel me! | -现在没空 -辅导我 -辅导我 |
[17:56] | – I’m messed up! – I’m a big mess! | -我一团糟 -我是个大麻烦 |
[17:57] | Zeke. | 齐克 |
[17:58] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[17:59] | – Take it. – What? | -拿着 -什么 |
[18:00] | – And go. – Damn, Tina. | -快走吧 -我去 蒂娜 |
[18:02] | Now I got a story to tell on our wedding day. | 这下我在我们的婚礼上可有故事讲了 |
[18:04] | You think that’s not gonna happen, | 别以为那不可能 |
[18:05] | but I’ll get you, girl. | 我会把你追到手的 姑娘 |
[18:06] | I’m gonna get you. | 我一定会的 |
[18:07] | Okay, d-don’t say anything, just go. | 好吧 别 啥都别说了 快走吧 |
[18:08] | Zeke, come back here! | 齐克 回来 |
[18:10] | Let him go, Mr. Frond. | 让他走 福旺德老师 |
[18:11] | He’s going to see his grandma before she has surgery. | 他是去给他要做手术的奶奶打气的 |
[18:13] | His grandma? | 他奶奶 |
[18:14] | You naive little wide-eyed candy-dandy fool. | 你真是个天真的大眼甜心小蠢蛋 |
[18:17] | This is Zeke we’re talking about. | 我们说的是齐克好吗 |
[18:19] | Once, he faked lice. | 他曾经撒谎说自己长了虱子 |
[18:20] | I think he used Sea-Monkeys. | 还说自己看到了美人鱼啥的 |
[18:22] | But I was in Ms. Selbo’s office when his grandma called. | 可她奶奶来电时我就在賽尔珀小姐办公室 |
[18:24] | Anyone can get a friend to pretend to be someone’s grandma. | 随便找个人都能假扮他奶奶 |
[18:27] | There are services that do that. | 甚至有专门提供这种服务的行业 |
[18:29] | Mr. Frond, we’re hall monitors. | 福旺德老师 我们是过道巡视员 |
[18:31] | But people aren’t halls. | 但人可不是过道 |
[18:32] | Tell that to Darryl Hall. | 你让达瑞尔·霍尔怎么想 |
[18:33] | 前者为美国歌手 后者为演员 两者的姓氏”霍尔”与”过道”同音 | |
[18:33] | And Anthony Michael Hall. | 还有安东尼·迈克尔·霍尔 |
[18:35] | Arsenio Hall. | 阿森诺·霍尔[演员] |
[18:36] | Okay, a lot of people are Halls. | 好吧 很多人姓霍尔[过道] |
[18:37] | But what I’m saying is people are complicated. | 但我的意思是人是很复杂 |
[18:40] | Life is complicated. | 人生也很复杂 |
[18:41] | And sometimes even liars tell the truth. | 有时候 骗子也会说实话 |
[18:43] | I believe Zeke. | 我相信齐克 |
[18:44] | You do, huh? | 是吗 |
[18:45] | Okay, I’ll bet you he’s lying. | 好吧 我和你打赌 赌他在说谎 |
[18:48] | If I’m wrong, you’re not in trouble. | 如果我错了 你就一点事没有 |
[18:50] | And, what the heck, I’ll give you your promotion. | 好吧 豁出去了 我还给你升职 |
[18:52] | Forget the promotion. | 我不需要升职了 |
[18:53] | If you’re wrong, Zeke’s not suspended. | 如果你错了 就别让齐克休学 |
[18:55] | Sure, I’ll even throw in some ice cream | 没问题 我还可以给齐克的假想奶奶 |
[18:57] | for Zeke’s imaginary granny after her imaginary surgery. | 买冰激凌庆祝她顺利通过假想手术 |
[19:00] | And you have to marry her for citizenship. | 你还得娶她 好赢得美国公民身份 |
[19:02] | What happens if Tina loses? | 如果蒂娜输了呢 |
[19:04] | One month’s detention. | 一个月的留校 |
[19:06] | And you turn in your vest. | 你还得上交背心 |
[19:07] | And your finger trap. | 还有手指套 |
[19:08] | – But that’s mine. – If I win, I want it. | -可那是我的啊 -我赢了就是我的了 |
[19:10] | Cool bet, Tina. | 这赌注不错 蒂娜 |
[19:11] | But Zeke does this kind of thing a lot. | 但齐克可是惯犯 |
[19:12] | And that’s coming from a girl | 这是我这个 |
[19:13] | who does this kind of thing a lot. | 惯犯给你的提醒 |
[19:15] | Yeah, think about it, T. | 是啊 蒂娜 再考虑考虑 |
[19:18] | You’re on, Frond. | 放马来吧 福旺德 |
[19:19] | Terrific. | 好极了 |
[19:20] | To the nursing home! | 去养老院 |
[19:21] | We’re coming, too. | 我们也去 |
[19:22] | – Yeah! – Great! | -没错 -很好 |
[19:23] | Come along. | 都来吧 |
[19:24] | W-wait, where’s everybody going? | 等 等等 你们这是去哪儿 |
[19:25] | We’re going on a “Splash of cold hard truth | “让蒂娜被残酷现实狠狠地 |
[19:27] | in Tina’s face” Field trip! | 扇一记耳光”之旅 |
[19:29] | I didn’t get a slip for that. | 我怎么都没有那样的待遇 |
[19:31] | Okay, here we are. | 好了 我们到了 |
[19:34] | Zeke’s grandma? | 齐克奶奶 |
[19:35] | Is Zeke’s grandma here? | 齐克的奶奶在吗 |
[19:37] | Yes. | 我是 |
[19:38] | Yep, that is definitely Zeke’s grandma. | 是齐克奶奶 错不了 |
[19:41] | Oh, that’s strange. | 真奇怪 |
[19:42] | There’s Zeke’s grandma, but I don’t see Zeke anywhere. | 齐克的奶奶在这儿 可怎么没见齐克呀 |
[19:46] | Maybe that’s because– | 我看正是因为… |
[19:47] | Liars are liars, and people are bad. | 骗子就是骗子 人心就是不可信 |
[19:50] | Buh, buh, buh, buh, buh, buh, I am right! | 而我是对的 |
[19:53] | Are you my surgeon? | 你是给我做手术的医生吗 |
[19:55] | I can’t believe Zeke’s not here. | 齐克居然不在 |
[19:57] | Sorry, Tina. | 真遗憾 蒂娜 |
[19:58] | I was kind of hoping he would be here, too. | 我本来也挺希望齐克能来的 |
[20:00] | Y’all ready for this?! | 准备好了吗 |
[20:02] | No, no, no, no. No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不不 |
[20:09] | You lose, Frond. | 你输了 福旺德 |
[20:10] | You lose! | 你输了 |
[20:15] | Whalers in the front! | 捕鲸者的粉丝们 |
[20:17] | Let me hear you grunt! | 让我听到你们的声音 |
[20:19] | That’s my boy. | 我的乖孙子 |
[20:20] | Ice cream time! | 冰激凌时间到啦 |
[20:22] | There’s an ice cream truck | 这附近就有 |
[20:23] | around here somewhere, Mr. Frond. | 卖冰激凌的小摊 福旺德老师 |
[20:24] | Better go find it. | 去找找吧 |
[20:25] | Okay, okay, okay, I’m going. | 得得得 我去 |
[20:27] | Walk, don’t run. | 用走的 别跑 |
[20:28] | Nice! | 说得好 |
[20:31] | There you are. | 你回来了 |
[20:32] | Where were you? | 你去哪儿了 |
[20:33] | Did you go to the store or something? | 你去商店了吗 |
[20:34] | I did, in a way. | 算是吧 |
[20:35] | And what I bought was a new me. | 我买了一个全新的自己 |
[20:38] | A me who can draw! | 一个能画画的自己 |
[20:39] | Look at this, Lin. | 看哪 琳 |
[20:41] | It’s naked Edith! | 裸体的伊迪丝 |
[20:43] | It’s good. | 画得不错 |
[20:44] | Kids, look– it’s naked Edith. | 孩子们 快看 是裸体的伊迪丝 |
[20:46] | – Naked Edith! – Naked Edith! | -裸体的伊迪丝 -裸体的伊迪丝 |
[20:47] | Saggy and sophisticated. | “垂垂”老矣 但久经风霜 |
[20:49] | Just like it says on her bumper sticker. | 正如她的车尾贴所说一样 |
[20:51] | Oh, oh, look what I’m doing. | 看我在干嘛 |
[20:53] | Right now. Look, look where it’s going. | 看 看我把它贴到哪儿了 |
[20:55] | – Really? – Yep. | -真的吗 -没错 |
[20:55] | I made the wall. | 我的画上墙了 |
[20:56] | You made the wall sexy. | 你的画让墙变性感了 |
[20:58] | Look at all those nooks and crannies. | 看看那些褶子 |
[21:00] | Yeah, lotta-lotta folds. | 是啊 好多好多层 |
[21:12] | Whalers in the front! | 捕鲸者的粉丝们 |
[21:14] | Let me hear you grunt! | 让我听到你们的声音 |
[21:20] | Whalers in the front! | 捕鲸者的粉丝们 |
[21:21] | Let me hear you grunt! | 让我听到你们的声音 |