时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:29] | 妈妈说总会这样的喷雾剂[日子] 除虫害公司 | |
[00:38] | My birthday. | 我的生日 |
[00:39] | Boy… | 天呐 |
[00:42] | I can’t even say it to myself. | 我都不愿提醒自己这件事 |
[00:44] | Forty-f… | 四十… |
[00:45] | Forty-f… | 四十… |
[00:47] | Maybe I’ll sleep through this one. | 睡过去完事 |
[00:51] | Mom! Are you up yet? | 老妈 醒了吗 |
[00:52] | We may or may not have a surprise for you. | 我们也许会 也许不会给你惊喜哦 |
[00:54] | We’re coming in! | 我们进来啦 |
[00:55] | Put your boobs away. | 盖上你的咪咪 |
[00:56] | Excuse me, young lady, we’re looking for our mother, | 抱歉 美女 我们在找我们老妈 |
[00:59] | to serve her breakfast in bed on her birthday. | 在她生日这天我们要服侍她在床上吃早餐 |
[01:02] | Yeah, we don’t mean to bother you. | 是的 我们无意打扰你 |
[01:03] | You’re obviously in the middle of a photo shoot, | 很显然你正在拍画报呢 |
[01:05] | ’cause you’re a youthful supermodel. | 因为你是位年轻的超级名模 |
[01:07] | Guys, this is Mom. | 各位 她就是老妈啊 |
[01:09] | What?! | 什么 |
[01:11] | Happy birthday, Mom! | 生日快乐 老妈 |
[01:12] | Happy toast, eggs and orange juice, pretty mom! | 美味的吐司 鸡蛋 橙汁 还有超美的妈妈 |
[01:14] | Thank you, kids. | 谢谢你们 |
[01:15] | It’s lovely. | 真贴心 |
[01:17] | The best part of my birthday | 我生日最棒的部分 |
[01:18] | is my babies bringing me breakfast in bed every year. | 就是我的宝贝们每年都服侍我在床上吃早餐了 |
[01:21] | Not so fast. | 别那么快下结论 |
[01:22] | There might be more this year. | 今年也许有新东西哦 |
[01:24] | Okay, “Add a drop of witch hazel to the egg whites | 在蛋白里加一滴金缕梅 |
[01:27] | for even tighter, smoother skin.” | 让皮肤更紧致 更光滑 |
[01:29] | Don’t have witch hazel, but how about vinegar? | 没有金缕梅 用醋怎么样 |
[01:32] | Same thing. Maybe. | 都差不多 应该可以吧 |
[01:34] | Linda is gonna love this. | 琳达会爱死这惊喜的 |
[01:35] | “You’re right, Bob. | 你说得对 鲍勃 |
[01:36] | You’re the best husband.” | 你是最棒的丈夫 |
[01:37] | Thank you, vinegar. | 谢谢你 醋 |
[01:38] | I’m glad witch hazel’s not here. | 没有金缕梅是好事儿 |
[01:41] | Oh, the toast is a little burnt. | 吐司有点焦了 |
[01:43] | Yep, just the way you like it. | 没错 就是你喜欢的口感 |
[01:45] | – Oh, and hard. – Burnt and hard. | -还很硬 -又焦又硬 |
[01:47] | Every year I say, “Why does she like it this way?” | 每年我都问 她为什么喜欢这种口味 |
[01:49] | But then I say, “Hey, make it the way she likes it.” | 但我又会说 就按她喜欢的口味做吧 |
[01:51] | Kids, I could use a little help in here. | 孩子们 我这里需要帮忙 |
[01:53] | But we like to watch her graze, Dad. | 但我们想看她啃东西 老爸 |
[01:55] | Go on, I’m good. | 去吧 我自己挺好 |
[01:57] | Maybe bring me some new toast! | 也许可以给我带片新的吐司 |
[01:58] | Stir until frothy. | 搅拌到出泡沫 |
[02:00] | That’s subjective. | 这得凭主观判断 |
[02:01] | Kids, does this look frothy to you? | 孩子们 你们觉得这叫有泡沫了吗 |
[02:03] | I’ve seen frothier. | 我见过更多泡沫的 |
[02:04] | What is that, egg whites? | 那是什么 蛋白吗 |
[02:05] | Mostly. And vinegar. | 差不多 还有醋 |
[02:07] | – Gene, would you slice up that cucumber? – On it. | -吉恩 能把那黄瓜切一下吗 -没问题 |
[02:09] | And, Tina, can you do this? | 蒂娜 你能做这个吗 |
[02:10] | A mayonnaise hair treatment? | 蛋黄酱头发护理 |
[02:11] | Mom’s hair is gonna shine like a beautiful sandwich. | 我会让老妈的头发像三明治一样闪耀的 |
[02:14] | Why is home spa day so delicious? | 为什么自助水疗感觉都很美味 |
[02:16] | Oh, Louise, and can you just clean up this mess? | 露易丝 你能打扫一下这儿吗 |
[02:18] | – What?! – You’re the youngest. | -什么 -你是最小的 |
[02:19] | I’m also the worst at cleanup. Look. | 我也是最不会打扫的 看 |
[02:23] | – Gene, after you’re done with the cucumbers, clean up. – No. | -吉恩 你切完黄瓜打扫一下 -不要 |
[02:25] | Tina, after you do the hair treatment, | 蒂娜 你弄完头发护理 |
[02:26] | – can you clean up? – Okay. | -能打扫一下吗 -好咧 |
[02:29] | Can I come out now? | 我现在能出来了吗 |
[02:30] | Not yet, Lin! | 还不行 琳 |
[02:32] | What? | 什么 |
[02:33] | How about now? | 现在呢 |
[02:34] | Almost! | 还差点 |
[02:36] | Now? | 现在呢 |
[02:36] | Not really close at all, sorry. | 还早 抱歉 |
[02:39] | Well, did you happen to get milk yesterday? | 你昨天买牛奶了吗 |
[02:43] | No, I forgot. | 没有 我忘了 |
[02:44] | I was preoccupied with something | 我满脑子都是 |
[02:46] | that I think you’re gonna like! | 这件我认为你会喜欢的事 |
[02:48] | That’s nice, | 很贴心 |
[02:49] | but somebody has to do the shopping! | 但总得有人去买东西呀 |
[02:52] | I’ll do it this afternoon! | 我今天下午去 |
[02:55] | Okay, I’m getting a little cabin fever in here. | 好吧 我在这里快得幽居病了 |
[02:57] | What if I go to the store and do our shopping | 你们背着我准备惊喜的同时 |
[02:59] | while you guys do whatever you’re doing | 我去商店买东西 |
[03:00] | that I don’t know about? | 怎么样 |
[03:02] | Stay in there! | 给我乖乖呆在里面 |
[03:02] | Don’t make us chain you up! | 别逼我们把你锁起来 |
[03:04] | Actually, that could work out perfectly. | 事实上 这主意非常不错 |
[03:06] | – We could use the extra time. – What? | -我们需要更多时间 -你们说啥 |
[03:08] | I’m gonna blindfold her. | 我去蒙住她眼睛 |
[03:09] | Double-bag the head. | 往她头上套两个袋子 |
[03:13] | Doing good. | 很好 |
[03:15] | Little to the left. | 向左边点 |
[03:16] | Louise! | 露易丝 |
[03:17] | I-I said to your left. | 我说了往左 |
[03:19] | And we’re here. | 我们到了 |
[03:20] | Why’d I have to be blindfolded? | 为什么要蒙住我的眼睛 |
[03:22] | ‘Cause you’re a sneaky peeky. | 因为你会偷看 |
[03:23] | Hey, take your time, Lin. | 慢慢逛 琳 |
[03:24] | Uh, treat yourself. | 对自己好点 |
[03:25] | Go to the good store. | 去好点的那家超市 |
[03:26] | You mean the one that’s further away? | 你是说更远的那家么 |
[03:28] | Yeah! | 没错 |
[03:29] | The good store? | 好点的那家 |
[03:29] | Get the premium fudge pops! | 去买最好的那种软糖冰淇淋 |
[03:31] | Don’t you come home without them! | 没买到你就别想回家 |
[03:33] | Yeah, for your birthday. | 是啊 为了帮你庆祝生日 |
[03:34] | Right, happy birthday! | 没错 生日快乐 |
[03:35] | See you when you get back! | 一会儿见 |
[03:36] | – Bye. – Oh, and can you get more mayonnaise? | -再见 -对了 能再买点蛋黄酱吗 |
[03:38] | We’re out and I need it today. | 家里的用完了 但我今天得用 |
[03:39] | But not for a surprise. | 和惊喜无关 |
[03:40] | Just, um, ’cause I need it. | 纯属我个人需要 |
[03:42] | -Okay, Tina. – Thank you. | -好吧 蒂娜 -多谢 |
[03:43] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[03:46] | It was nice, Ginger. It was nice, as always. | 很好 金泽 很好 像以前一样 |
[03:48] | But then they wanted me to stay in my room forever | 但他们鼓弄东西的时候 |
[03:50] | while they set something else up. | 老想让我待在房间里 |
[03:51] | I was going crazy in there! | 我都快待疯了 |
[03:53] | Meanwhile, no one did the shopping, | 而且 还没人去采购东西 |
[03:54] | so that’s what I’m doing. | 只好我去了 |
[03:56] | Chalk festival. | 粉笔画展 |
[03:57] | What’s next, a crayon convention? | 下一次是什么 蜡笔大会吗 |
[03:59] | A pencil parade? Right? | 铅笔游行吗 |
[04:01] | Anyway, I know my family means well, | 不管怎样 我知道我的家人都是好意 |
[04:03] | but I wish I could just tell them I hate my birthday. | 但我真希望能告诉他们我讨厌生日 |
[04:05] | You get to a certain age and they’re no fun. | 人一上年纪生日就没什么乐趣了 |
[04:07] | In my 20s, I had va va voom, | 我二十岁时 很拉轰的 |
[04:09] | now I just have va va. | 现在不行了 |
[04:11] | And it feels like breakfast in bed is just practice now | 他们这样服侍我在床上吃早餐 |
[04:13] | for when they put me in a home, right? | 感觉像是为我以后去养老院做准备 有没有 |
[04:15] | Well, anyway, thanks for letting me vent, Ginger. | 不管怎样 多谢听我发泄 金泽 |
[04:18] | Sorry for the long voice mail. | 抱歉录了这么长的留言 |
[04:20] | Call me when you can. | 有空电我 |
[04:21] | Love you, kid. Bye. | 爱你 孩子 再见 |
[04:25] | This is taking forever. | 好像永远也排不到头 |
[04:26] | I can help whoever’s next on check stand three! | 我这里可以帮三号柜台排在最前面人结账 |
[04:28] | Oh, great. | 太好了 |
[04:29] | – Thank you. – Uh, hey, excuse me! | -多谢 -抱歉 |
[04:32] | He said whoever’s next. That’s me. | 他说排在最前面的 应该是我 |
[04:34] | I’m next in line. | 我排在最前面 |
[04:35] | You were behind me, ‘member? | 你在我后面 记得吗 |
[04:36] | – You were just over there… – Oh, it’s okay. | -你刚刚在那边 -没关系 |
[04:37] | I only have a few things. | 我只有几样东西 |
[04:39] | This and that and this other thing. | 这个和那个 还有那个 |
[04:41] | A few things? She’s got a cart full of juice. | 几样东西 她买了一车的果汁好吗 |
[04:43] | – Deirdre! How’s it going? – Hi! | -迪得莉 最近好吗 -你好 |
[04:46] | Oh, my God, they know each other. | 天呐 他们认识 |
[04:48] | Is all of this for “Chalk of the Town”? | 这些都是为小镇粉笔画展买的吗 |
[04:49] | Yeah, we’re hoping for a bigger turnout this year. | 是的 我们希望今年有更多人参加 |
[04:52] | That stupid chalk festival. | 那愚蠢的粉笔画展 |
[04:54] | I’m not sure about these cups though. | 但我不确定这杯子如何 |
[04:56] | Good instinct. | 想得好 |
[04:57] | Since you brought it up, | 既然你提了 |
[04:58] | these are not the good cups. | 这些杯子的确不怎么样 |
[05:00] | What? | 什么 |
[05:01] | Tell me everything. | 快和我说说 |
[05:03] | They leak. I don’t know why I even sell them. | 这些会漏 真不知道为什么还卖它们 |
[05:04] | We have better cups for the same price. | 我们有卖更好的杯子 价格一样 |
[05:06] | The ones on the bottom shelf, ironically. | 很讽刺 它们在架子底部 |
[05:08] | Well, clearly I got to have those cups. | 很显然 我得去拿那些杯子 |
[05:10] | Go get them. I’ll wait for you. | 去拿吧 我等你 |
[05:11] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[05:12] | – I’m here til l3:00, I don’t care. – Unbelievable. | -我三点下班 对我没差 -难以置信 |
[05:15] | Oh, and you might want to grab some more ice, too. | 最好再拿点冰 |
[05:17] | – It’s a hot one. – Good idea! | -那杯子可是”热”卖商品哦 -好主意 |
[05:18] | She’ll just be a second. You don’t mind, right? | 她一会儿就好 你不介意的吧 |
[05:20] | Great, thanks. | 很好 多谢 |
[05:22] | So, you’re not done yet. | 先别急 |
[05:24] | Let’s take a look at this receipt, | 看看收银条 |
[05:25] | see how much you saved today. | 你今天省了多少呢 |
[05:26] | Oh, gosh, yes. | 天 对我 |
[05:27] | Oh, my God, please! | 我去 够了没 |
[05:29] | Just end this! | 赶紧的 |
[05:29] | We’re not getting any younger over here! | 头发都等白了 |
[05:31] | Well, don’t blame us for that. | 那可不能怪我们哟 |
[05:35] | Anyway, thanks again for the tip on the cups. | 再次感谢你的杯子小情报 |
[05:37] | Hey, no problem. Let me know how they work out. | 不客气 记得给我反馈哦 |
[05:39] | Nice, uh, chalking with you. | 很高兴…和你聊天 |
[05:42] | You! | 我也是 |
[05:43] | Finally! | 终于走了 |
[05:44] | You sure you guys are done? | 你确定你俩聊完了吗 |
[05:45] | Hold on. I have to put these old cups back. | 等一下 我把这些杯子放回去 |
[05:48] | Stupid birthday. | 倒霉生日 |
[05:49] | I hate cups. | 我讨厌杯子 |
[05:52] | Nuts! | 我去 |
[05:52] | Old flower petals from Mort’s? Check. | 向莫特店里借枯掉的花瓣 搞定 |
[05:54] | That’s great, Tina. We’ll spread them | 很好 蒂娜 我们要把它撒在 |
[05:56] | from the front door into the bathroom to the tub. | 从前门到洗手间浴缸的路上 |
[06:02] | Yeah. | 就这些 |
[06:02] | That’s, like, six… six petals. | 貌似只有…六片啊 |
[06:04] | Yeah, not a lot of funerals this month. | 看来这个月没办什么葬礼 |
[06:06] | Mort said to check back around the holidays. | 莫特让我节假日再去看看 |
[06:08] | Maybe just one in the hallway, one in the doorway, | 要不就在玄关放一片 门口放一片 |
[06:10] | – and then one at the tub? – Yeah. | -然后浴缸再放一片 -对 |
[06:12] | Well, we could get some branches. | 我们可以去捡点树枝 |
[06:14] | I’m not sure that will have the same impact. | 那效果会一样吗 |
[06:17] | Okay, well, just float those in the tub. | 就让它们都漂在浴缸里吧 |
[06:19] | That’ll still be nice. | 应该也很梦幻 |
[06:20] | And here’s my New Age relaxation CD. | 我这儿还有新世纪放松身心CD |
[06:22] | A lady having a garage sale forced me to take it. | 一个办车库甩卖的女人执意要给我的 |
[06:25] | That’s pretty relaxing, I guess. | 应该很让人放松吧 我想 |
[06:28] | Is… is that whales? | 那…那是鲸鱼的叫声么 |
[06:29] | I think it’s… the saddest whale. | 应该是…世上最可怜的鲸鱼吧 |
[06:31] | This isn’t that bad, you guys. | 也没那么糟嘛 孩子们 |
[06:33] | I think we may have actually pulled this together. | 我们也许真的能把这办好呢 |
[06:34] | I mean, I know your mom, | 我了解你们老妈 |
[06:35] | and she’s really gonna like this. | 她肯定会喜欢的 |
[06:37] | This could end up being a pretty decent birthday. | 这可能会是一次很不错的生日哦 |
[06:39] | Pretty decent birthday? | 不错 |
[06:41] | More like best birthday! | 应该是最完美的生日吧 |
[06:42] | Best birthday? | 最完美的生日 |
[06:43] | Best day of her life! | 是她人生最完美的一天吧 |
[06:47] | Oh, come on! | 有完没完 |
[06:53] | Gum? | 口香糖 |
[07:03] | Damn it! Wha… oh! | 该死 哎呀 |
[07:06] | No, no, no, no, no, no! | 不不不不不 |
[07:08] | I hate my birthday! | 我讨厌生日 |
[07:15] | Hi. Me again. | 嗨 又是我 |
[07:17] | I locked my keys in my car and I was wondering | 我把钥匙锁在车里了 能不能 |
[07:19] | if I could use your phone to call my husband. | 借你的电话打给我老公 |
[07:22] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:22] | Our phone is for employees only. | 我们的电话是员工专用的 |
[07:24] | It’s an emergency! | 可这是紧急情况啊 |
[07:25] | Locking your keys in your car | 把钥匙锁车里 |
[07:26] | – is not an emergency. – What? | -算哪门子紧急情况 -什么 |
[07:28] | You can’t check into a hospital | 你能去医院告诉医生 |
[07:29] | with a bad case of “You locked your keys in your car.” | 你把钥匙锁车里了他会给你治病么 |
[07:31] | You know what? Fine. | 得 算你狠 |
[07:31] | I’ll ask to borrow someone’s cell phone. | 我借别人的打 |
[07:33] | No harassing our customers. | 请不要骚扰我们的客人 |
[07:35] | Did you know your pants are ripped? | 你知道你的裤子裂缝了吗 |
[07:36] | Yes! | 知道 |
[07:43] | Excuse me, sir, can I borrow your cell phone? | 不好意思先生 能借你的电话用一下吗 |
[07:45] | I locked my keys in my car, | 我把钥匙锁车里了 |
[07:46] | and I got to call my husband. | 我需要打给我老公 |
[07:48] | I don’t, have a cell phone. | 我…没有电话 |
[07:50] | You don’t? | 你没电话 |
[07:52] | What’s that right there? What’s that? | 那那里面是什么 那是什么 |
[07:53] | I don’t know. I got to go. | 我不知道 我要走了 |
[07:54] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, come back! | 等等 等等 回来 |
[07:56] | I’m a good person! | 我是好人 |
[07:59] | Your mom’s not picking up her phone. | 你们老妈不接电话 |
[08:02] | Let me try Aunt Gayle. | 我问问你们盖尔姨妈 |
[08:04] | Hi, Gayle, it’s Bob. | 嗨 盖尔 我是鲍勃 |
[08:05] | Have you heard from Linda today? | 今天琳达有联系你吗 |
[08:07] | Yes, I know it’s her birthday, Gayle. | 我知道今天是她生日 盖尔 |
[08:09] | I just don’t know where she is. | 我只是找不到她人了 |
[08:12] | Calm down, Gayle. I-I’m sure she’s fine. | 别激动 盖尔 她 她不会有事的 |
[08:14] | Gayle, pull yourself… | 盖尔 冷静… |
[08:15] | Gayle. Gayle! Gayle! | 盖尔 盖尔 盖尔 |
[08:17] | Oh, my God, there she is. | 天呐 她回来了 |
[08:19] | Hi, Linda. | 嗨 琳达 |
[08:20] | Gayle, she just walked in. | 盖尔 她刚回屋了 |
[08:22] | She’s fine, she looks great. | 她没事 她很好 |
[08:23] | Call you back later. Bye. | 再联系 拜 |
[08:25] | You know Mom’s not really here, right? | 你知道老妈并没有回来吧 |
[08:26] | Yes, Tina. | 我知道 蒂娜 |
[08:27] | Because you said she was… you saw her. | 但你说…你看到她了 |
[08:29] | I know, but I was… Forget it. | 我知道 我那是…算了 |
[08:31] | – Were you lying? – All right. Yes. | -你是在撒谎吗 -好吧 是的 |
[08:32] | Listen, your mom probably just ran out of gas or something. | 听我说 你们老妈可能只是车没油了 |
[08:35] | I’ll call Teddy and see | 我打给泰迪 |
[08:37] | if he can drive us out to the store. | 让他们载我们去超市 |
[08:39] | Going to the store with Teddy? | 和泰迪去超市么 |
[08:40] | Happy birthday to us. | 这是要给我们过生日啊 |
[08:45] | – Hi. – Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[08:46] | I know I look a little crazy, | 我知道我看起来有点奇怪 |
[08:48] | but I’m having a rough day. | 但我今天实在很倒霉 |
[08:50] | It’s my birthday… | 今天是我生日… |
[08:51] | – Happy birthday! – …and I locked my keys | -生日快乐 -但我去超市的时候 |
[08:53] | and my cell phone in my car at the grocery store. | 把钥匙和电话锁车里了 |
[08:56] | – The worst. – Yeah. | -太糟了 -对 |
[08:57] | And I’m just trying to get home. | 现在我只想回家 |
[08:58] | Does this bus go to the wharf? | 这车是去码头的吗 |
[09:00] | You’re in luck, yes! | 你交好运啦 是去码头的 |
[09:01] | Oh! Please take me. | 拜托载我一程吧 |
[09:02] | I swear I will pay you the fare | 我发誓等我到家以后 |
[09:04] | once I get it from my apartment. Please. | 会付你车费的 拜托了 |
[09:05] | Okay. Come on up. | 没问题 上来吧 |
[09:07] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[09:08] | Thank you! | 太感谢了 |
[09:10] | Finally, something’s going right. | 总算有件好事了 |
[09:12] | You won’t regret this. | 我不会放你鸽子的 |
[09:16] | Wait, wait, wait, where you going? | 等等 等等 你这是去哪儿 |
[09:17] | The wharf is the other way! | 码头在那边啊 |
[09:19] | This is the express to Wildwood Wharf. | 这是去原始丛林码头的快速公交啊 |
[09:20] | What wharf did you think? | 不然你以为是什么码头 |
[09:22] | Wonder Wharf! The one I was pointing at! | 奇幻码头啊 我不是往那边指了吗 |
[09:24] | I just thought you were a bad pointer. | 我还以为你不擅长指方向呢 |
[09:26] | Pull over so I can get off. | 停车让我下去 |
[09:28] | I can’t pull over; We’re on the highway. | 我没法停 这是在高速上 |
[09:30] | You’ll have to wait until we get to our next stop. | 得等到下一站才能停 |
[09:32] | Oh, my God. | 老天爷 |
[09:34] | Well, I guess I’ll just get on the next bus | 那我一会儿下车 |
[09:36] | going the other way, right? | 去坐下一班反方向的公车就行了 对吧 |
[09:37] | That’d be me on my way back. Oh! | 那就是我回程的车 |
[09:39] | Shouldn’t be more than an hour and a half. | 不到一个半小时 |
[09:41] | Might as well just stay on. | 我看你还是坐车上得了 |
[09:42] | Hey, we can play the alphabet game! | 我们可以来玩字母游戏 |
[09:44] | An hour and a half? | 一个半小时 |
[09:45] | Oh. I’ll just walk back. | 我还是走回去吧 |
[09:47] | Fine, we’ll play till the next stop. | 行 那我们在到下一站之前玩吧 |
[09:49] | There’s an “A” On that sign. | 那的路标上有个A |
[09:51] | I’m winning. There’s a “B.” | 我领先了哦 那有个B |
[09:53] | You’re falling behind! I got two! | 你落后了哦 我已经得两分了 |
[09:56] | It’s gonna be fun. | 肯定很好玩 |
[09:58] | Those poor fudge pops. | 可惜那些软糖冰淇淋了 |
[09:59] | They don’t stand a chance. | 肯定得化掉了 |
[10:00] | They’ll refreeze though, right? Right?! | 但是可以再冻起来啊 对吗 对吧 |
[10:03] | Sure they will, but they’ll be in weird shapes. | 当然可以 当形状会变得很奇怪 |
[10:05] | – Super weird. – Yeah. | -超级奇怪 -没错 |
[10:07] | Where are you, Mom?! | 你去哪儿了 老妈 |
[10:09] | Okay, she’s not in the store, | 她没在店里 |
[10:10] | but she definitely was. | 但她肯定去过 |
[10:11] | The checker did not like her. | 收银员不怎么喜欢她 |
[10:14] | – That was clear. – How could you tell? | -很明显 -你怎么看出来的 |
[10:15] | – It was clear. – What do you mean? | -很明显 -什么意思 |
[10:16] | He said so. He hated her. | 他自己说的 说他讨厌她 |
[10:18] | He said he hate… “I hated…” | 他说他讨厌 “我讨厌… |
[10:19] | “…your wife.” | “你老婆” |
[10:21] | But he did say he thinks she took off walking. | 但他也表示她应该是走着离开了 |
[10:23] | And we didn’t see her on the drive here, | 但我们开车来的路上没看见她 |
[10:24] | so she must have walked in a different way? | 那她肯定是往反方向走的 |
[10:26] | We’ll never find her! | 我们永远找不到她了 |
[10:27] | There are dozens of ways to walk home! | 有好多条回家的路 |
[10:29] | And dozens of women walking! | 还有好多在街上走路的妇女 |
[10:31] | How will we know which one is her? | 我们怎么知道哪个是她 |
[10:32] | I’m already forgetting what she looks like. | 我都已经开始忘记她长什么样了 |
[10:34] | – She’s a woman. – I think she’s… tall. | -她是个女的 -我记得她…挺高的 |
[10:36] | Does she have glasses? | 她戴眼镜吗 |
[10:38] | I can’t remember. | 我记不得了 |
[10:39] | Yes! Yes, she does. | 对的 她戴 |
[10:40] | All right, let’s focus, okay? | 好了 集中注意力 好吗 |
[10:41] | She has a hook for a hand! I’m sure of it! | 她有个钩子手 我确定 |
[10:43] | Gene, no. | 吉恩 别闹 |
[10:47] | Okay, so if I’m gonna walk it, | 好吧 我要是走回去 |
[10:49] | I could cut through that way? | 是从那边穿过去吗 |
[10:50] | You’re pointing at me. | 你在指着我 |
[10:51] | Where did you learn to point? | 你跟谁学的指方向 |
[10:52] | No, I’m pointing through you. | 不 我指的你背后 |
[10:54] | – But it’s at me. – The other side of the… | -但你手指对着我 -我指的那边的… |
[10:56] | Oh, behind me? | 我后面吗 |
[10:57] | Well, that makes a lot more sense. | 这样就明白了 |
[10:59] | Yeah, no, that’s where you want to walk. | 对的 你得从那儿走 |
[11:00] | Okay, thanks, Andrew. | 好的 谢了 安德鲁 |
[11:02] | Bye, Linda. | 拜拜 琳达 |
[11:02] | – Bye. – Okay, bye, Linda. | -拜拜 -好的 拜拜 琳达 |
[11:04] | Happy birthday. Beep-beep. | 生日快乐 哔哔 |
[11:07] | That’s me. The horn doesn’t work. | 是我学的 喇叭坏了 |
[11:08] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[11:12] | Well, this is the only other street your mom could’ve taken. | 好吧 你妈只可能走这条路 |
[11:14] | – Where is she? – We got to find her. | -她到底去哪儿了 -我们得快点找到她 |
[11:16] | Every minute we’re not with her, | 我们多不在她身边一秒 |
[11:16] | she’s having a worse and worse birthday. | 她的生日就糟糕一分 |
[11:18] | She must have stopped somewhere, but where would she go? | 她肯定停哪了 但她能去哪呢 |
[11:21] | Is Chaka Khan in town? | 夏卡·康来城里了吗[美国女演员] |
[11:22] | Nope, she doesn’t come through till December. | 没有 她要12月才来 |
[11:24] | Mom probably got hungry. | 老妈有可能是饿了 |
[11:25] | She needs to eat every 15 minutes | 她15分钟就要进食一次 |
[11:27] | or she becomes a monster. | 不然会变身魔鬼 |
[11:29] | But she doesn’t have any money. | 但她没有钱 |
[11:30] | She locked her purse in the car. | 她把钱包锁车里了 |
[11:31] | Oh, Devendorf’s Bakery. | 邓芬多芙面包店 |
[11:33] | They’re really generous with their samples. | 他们试吃小样给的很多 |
[11:35] | Mom and I go there a lot. | 老妈和我以前经常去 |
[11:36] | – You do? – Well, it’s actually been a while. | -是么 -其实好久没去了 |
[11:38] | We’re both worried about bathing suit season. | 我俩都很担心泳衣季 |
[11:40] | I guess it’s worth a try. | 值得一试 |
[11:42] | To Devendorf’s Bakery! | 去邓芬多芙面包店 |
[11:43] | To free samples! | 去试吃啦 |
[11:50] | Mud. | 烂泥 |
[11:52] | Okay, Linda. | 好了 琳达 |
[11:53] | Try to look on the bright side. | 想想好的一面 |
[11:55] | How often do you get to walk through a field? | 你平时哪有机会像这样在田野间散步呢 |
[11:57] | It’s kind of neat. Look around. | 多棒呀 看看周围 |
[11:59] | It’s a nice day. | 多好的天 |
[12:00] | Oh, here’s a pretty flower. | 还有美丽的小花 |
[12:01] | Oh, God,it’s skunk. | 天呐 是只臭鼬 |
[12:03] | Oh, he’s sleeping. | 他在睡觉 |
[12:05] | Just gonna tiptoe away and not bother you. | 悄悄走开不打扰你 |
[12:08] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[12:09] | Oh, my face! | 我的脸 |
[12:17] | Oh, God, that stupid skunk! | 天呐 讨厌的臭鼬 |
[12:20] | Nocturnal idiot! | 夜行蠢货[臭鼬多在夜间活动] |
[12:23] | Oh, for the love of Pete! | 看在上帝的份上 |
[12:26] | I can still see out of one side. | 还有一边能看得见 |
[12:28] | Sort of. What’s that black fuzzy thing? | 那黑毛东西是什么 |
[12:31] | Oh, you little skunk! | 你这小臭鼬 |
[12:34] | So this is where you go with your mom, huh? | 这就是你和老妈来的地方吗 |
[12:35] | Yeah, now let me do the talking. | 让我来说 |
[12:37] | You just look cute. | 你装萌就好 |
[12:38] | Hey, you, long time no see. | 你好 好久不见 |
[12:40] | How’s the pumpernickel today? | 今天的黑麦面包怎么样 |
[12:41] | Dry? Better try a sample. | 干吗 我试试这小样 |
[12:43] | Hello, uh, I’m looking for my wife. | 你好 我在找我的老婆 |
[12:44] | She’s got black hair and red glasses. | 她是黑头发戴红眼睛 |
[12:46] | And amazing wrists, but huge hands. | 不得了的手腕和巨大的手掌 |
[12:48] | – Teddy. What? – I’m just trying to be specific. | -泰迪 怎么了 -我只想具体点 |
[12:50] | You mean her? | 你是说她妈 |
[12:52] | Yes. Wait, why do you have a photo of… | 是啊 等等 你怎么有她的… |
[12:54] | Wait, what does that say on the picture? | 等下 那照片写了什么 |
[12:56] | It says “Do not feed.” | 写着”别给她吃” |
[12:57] | – What? – Do not feed. | -什么 -别给她吃 |
[12:59] | Your wife was abusing our free sample policy. | 你老婆在滥用我们的试吃宣传策略 |
[13:03] | She hasn’t been in here since we posted the photo. | 我们贴了照片后她就没来过了 |
[13:05] | She’s been coming here without me? | 她还不带我自己来过吗 |
[13:06] | What did that guy do? | 那男的怎么了 |
[13:07] | He wants his crusts cut off. | 他想要我们把面包壳切掉 |
[13:09] | What did she do? | 她呢 |
[13:10] | She touches everything. Everything. | 她什么都摸 什么都摸 |
[13:11] | What did he do? | 他又干什么了 |
[13:12] | He’s really racist. | 他种族歧视 |
[13:14] | What did that baby do? | 那小宝宝怎么了 |
[13:15] | He’s just a jerk. Okay, fine. | 他是个熊孩子 好吧 |
[13:17] | Thank you. Uh, we’re leaving. | 多谢 我们要走了 |
[13:18] | Kids, let’s go. | 孩子们 走吧 |
[13:20] | You know, maybe don’t give out free samples | 既然你要给试吃小样 |
[13:21] | and then get mad at people when they eat them. | 也许就不该看不惯那些来试吃的人 |
[13:23] | Well, you know, unfortunately, | 你知道吗 其实 |
[13:25] | we can’t bake enough in a day | 我们每天烤的所有面包 |
[13:26] | to fill your wife’s giant hands. | 都塞不满你老婆的巨掌 |
[13:28] | There’s only so much pumpernickel in the world. | 这世上只有那么多黑麦面包 |
[13:30] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[13:32] | You poor dumb baker. | 你这蠢货面包师 |
[13:34] | Here comes the thunder. | 等着受死吧 |
[13:35] | Guess what? No one talks about… | 你知道吗 我绝不准人嘲笑… |
[13:38] | My wife’s giant hands… | 我老婆的巨掌 |
[13:40] | – Easy. – On her birthday! | -淡定淡定 -尤其在她生日这天 |
[13:42] | Except for Teddy, because… | 泰迪例外 因为 |
[13:45] | – All right… – he also… | -好吧 -他还 |
[13:47] | complimented… her wrists! | 夸了 她的手腕 |
[13:50] | And this pumpernickel is dry! | 还有 这黑麦面包确实太干了 |
[13:52] | And a little dirty. | 还有点脏 |
[14:00] | Please give me a ride! | 请带我一程 |
[14:00] | – I locked my keys in my car… – Oh, God, go, go! | -我把钥匙锁在车 -天呐 快走 走 |
[14:02] | And I got on the wrong bus and it’s my birthday! | 又上错了车 今天还是我生日 |
[14:10] | All right, let’s all think. | 好吧 我们再想想 |
[14:11] | Where else could your mom have possibly gone | 你们老妈在超市 |
[14:13] | between the grocery store and home? | 和家之间还能去哪 |
[14:14] | Okay, okay, I’m Mom. | 好的好的 我是老妈 |
[14:16] | I’m walking around, I’m singing. | 我在到处逛 唱着歌 |
[14:18] | She stopped to poop! | 她去大便了 |
[14:19] | Of course! Why didn’t I think of that? | 对哦 我怎么没想到 |
[14:21] | We should check the bathroom in the lobby | 我们应该去看看 |
[14:23] | of the Royal Oyster Hotel. | 皇家珍珠酒店大堂的厕所 |
[14:24] | – Why that one? – It’s Mom’s favorite. | -为什么是那个 -那是老妈的最爱 |
[14:26] | – What? – So that’s what Mom means | -什么 -那老妈每次说的 |
[14:27] | when she says she’s going to shuck an oyster. | 去剥个珍珠就是去那儿喽 |
[14:29] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[14:30] | I want to see this bathroom. | 我想去看看这厕所 |
[14:32] | I could go. | 我可以去 |
[14:33] | Let’s go to the Royal Oyster Hotel. | 我们去皇家珍珠酒店吧 |
[14:35] | Should we call ahead to let them know | 我们需要事先打电话告知酒店 |
[14:37] | we’ll all be pooping? | 我们都要去大便吗 |
[14:45] | Oh, like you guys smell so good. | 好像你们闻起来很香似的 |
[14:55] | Turns out it was just number one. | 原来只是小便 |
[14:57] | Thank you, Teddy. | 多谢 泰迪 |
[14:58] | Not for me. I hit a grand slam. | 我可不一样 我来了个大满贯 |
[15:00] | Really good job, Gene. | 干得好 吉恩 |
[15:01] | – Thank you. – No Mom. | -多谢 -老妈不在 |
[15:02] | But they did get a new potpourri. | 但他们换了新的香薰 |
[15:04] | Mom’s gonna love it. | 老妈会爱死的 |
[15:05] | Excuse me, are you guests of the hotel? | 打扰一下 你们是酒店的客人吗 |
[15:07] | No, uh, we’re, uh, we’re… | 不 我们 我们是 |
[15:08] | We’re just looking for my wife. | 我们在找我的老婆 |
[15:10] | She sometimes comes here to… | 她有时候会来这 |
[15:12] | use the… restroom. | 用洗手间 |
[15:13] | Oh, Linda? | 琳达吗 |
[15:14] | You must be Bob! | 你肯定是鲍勃 |
[15:15] | Yes. Wait, y-you know her? | 是的 等等 你认识她吗 |
[15:17] | Well, as much as you can know a woman | 是的 一个女的隔三差五 |
[15:19] | who comes to your hotel once or twice a week to poop. | 来你酒店大便 能不认识吗 |
[15:22] | Hey, isn’t it her birthday today? | 今天不是她生日吗 |
[15:23] | Uh, yes. | 是的 |
[15:25] | Hey, Tim. Have you seen Linda today? | 蒂姆 你今天看到琳达了吗 |
[15:27] | Oh, please, it’s barely noon. | 拜托 现在还没到中午 |
[15:29] | *She does her B.M. In the P.M.* | *她下午才大便* |
[15:33] | Hi, Tim. | 你好 蒂姆 |
[15:33] | *Hey, Tina * | *你好 蒂娜* |
[15:35] | *How you doing, girl?* | *姑娘 最近如何* |
[15:37] | Huh, well, she’s not here, so we better go. | 好吧 她不在这 我们还是走吧 |
[15:40] | What? No, stay a little. | 什么 不 再待会吧 |
[15:42] | We finally get to meet you after all these years. | 这么多年终于见到真人了 |
[15:45] | – Years? – Where does the time go? | -这么多年 -时间都去哪儿了 |
[15:46] | We-we really got to find my wife. | 我 我们真的得去找我妻子了 |
[15:48] | Nice meeting you though. | 不过很高兴见到你 |
[15:49] | – Bye. – Bye. | -拜 -拜 |
[15:50] | Say hi to Linda for me. | 帮我向琳达问好 |
[15:52] | Tell her we got new potpourri. | 转告她我们厕所买新的香薰了 |
[15:53] | She was absolutely right. | 她说得对极了 |
[15:55] | Will do. | 我会的 |
[15:56] | Just four more blocks. | 再 走 四条街 |
[16:00] | Oh, God, this thing? | 我去 又是这玩意儿 |
[16:02] | Welcome to Chalk of the Town. | 欢迎参加小镇粉笔画展 |
[16:03] | Oh, God, it’s you. | 天 又是你 |
[16:05] | Oh, you and your dumb cups. | 是你和你那烂纸杯啊 |
[16:06] | What happened? | 你这是咋了 |
[16:07] | Oh, you smell. | 这味儿 |
[16:09] | It’s been a rough morning, Deirdre. | 我这一上午很坎坷 迪得莉 |
[16:11] | What is that, some sort of street diaper? | 你穿的那啥 外穿尿布么 |
[16:13] | You’re a street diaper. | 你才是外穿尿布 |
[16:14] | – No, you’re the street diaper. – No, you! | -你才是外穿尿布 -你才是 |
[16:16] | Okay, you’re the one actually wearing a street diaper, | 穿着外穿尿布的人是你好吗 |
[16:18] | so if anyone is a street diaper, it’s you. | 所以如果真有谁是外穿尿布的话 肯定是你 |
[16:20] | Step aside, street diaper. I’m going through. | 一边儿去 外穿尿布 我要过去了 |
[16:22] | Oh, not without a ticket, I’m afraid. | 抱歉 没票可不行 |
[16:24] | Well, I’m afraid it’s a public street, | 抱歉 这是公共街道 |
[16:26] | so get out of my way. | 别给我挡道 |
[16:27] | You should have been nicer at the grocery store | 你要是在超市态度好点 |
[16:29] | and maybe I would. | 我还可以考虑一下 |
[16:31] | Your cups are spilling! | 哎哟 你的纸杯洒了 |
[16:31] | What are you do… Oh, my God. | 你在做…天呐 |
[16:33] | I guess these weren’t the good ones after all. | 看来杯子质量也不咋地嘛 |
[16:35] | Oh, don’t! | 别过去 |
[16:36] | Stop! No! | 站住 不 |
[16:38] | My chalksterpiece! | 我的粉笔画 |
[16:40] | Do not move. | 给我一点别动 |
[16:42] | Just carefully step off. | 慢慢走出来 |
[16:46] | What is this? | 这是啥玩意儿 |
[16:47] | It’s the story of America, | 美国故事 |
[16:48] | and you’re scuffing it up, you hag! | 你把它给磨花了 老太婆 |
[16:51] | Hag?! | 老太婆 |
[16:52] | – Yep. – You know what I think? | -怎样 -听好了 |
[16:54] | I think I’m gonna do a little twist. | 我觉得我该来点滑步 |
[16:56] | – No. No. – A little twist and shout. | -别 别 -一个滑步一声叫 |
[16:58] | – No! Don’t you do it. – A twist a twisty shout. | -不 你敢 -边滑边闹 |
[17:00] | How-how about the Charleston? | 再来点查尔斯顿舞如何 |
[17:07] | I’m gonna Charleston on your face! | 等着我在你脸上跳舞吧 |
[17:17] | Come back here! I’m gonna get you! | 给我回来 我一定要抓到你 |
[17:19] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[17:20] | – She’s crazy! – Get back here! | -她疯了 – 回来 |
[17:21] | She’s destroying the art! | 她在破坏艺术 |
[17:23] | No, I’m not! You’re the one stepping all over everything! | 我没有 一直在踩画的人是你 |
[17:26] | Sorry, sorry! | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[17:28] | Ooh, good manhole! | 井盖画得不错 |
[17:30] | Ooh, space! | 太空啊 |
[17:31] | Hi, aliens! | 嗨 外星人 |
[17:48] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[17:50] | People are very divided on your mom. | 大家对你们老妈的看法还真是两极化啊 |
[17:52] | Where is she? | 她到底上哪儿去了 |
[17:53] | Does this town have cults? | 我们小镇有教派吗 |
[17:54] | Maybe she joined one of those. | 她搞不好加入了呢 |
[17:56] | I might know a place where she could be. | 我知道个她可能会去的地方 |
[17:58] | – Where? – She’s probably not there. | -什么地方 -不过也许不在那儿 |
[17:59] | I shouldn’t have said anything. | 当我没说 |
[18:00] | Let’s definitely not go. | 咱千万别去 |
[18:03] | Well, she’s not here. Let’s call it. | 好吧 她不在这儿 我们走吧 |
[18:05] | Wait, Louise, you and your mom come here? | 露易丝 等下 你和你妈来过这地方 |
[18:08] | Used to come. | 曾经来过 |
[18:09] | To pet the puppies? | 来摸小狗么 |
[18:11] | No. I guess. | 才不是 老妈也许是吧 |
[18:12] | I don’t know; I’ve never even come inside the store. | 我不知道 因为我都从没进来过 |
[18:14] | I’m always outside just pitching pennies, | 我一般都在外面 扔硬币 |
[18:16] | breaking bottles, you know, being a hoodlum. | 摔瓶子 你懂的 当个小流氓 |
[18:18] | Hey, Louise, I thought that was you. | 嘿 露易丝 我就猜到时你 |
[18:20] | Oh, hi, Robert. | 嗨 罗伯特 |
[18:20] | Want me to get out Colonel Fluffles again? | 要我帮你把毛毛上校抱出来吗 |
[18:22] | He missed you. | 他可想你了 |
[18:23] | Hi, Louise, how you doing? | 嗨 露易丝 你还好吗 |
[18:25] | Oh, God, don’t make eye contact. | 我去 别看他眼睛 |
[18:27] | He’s reeling me in. | 他要把我吸进去了 |
[18:29] | Colonel Fluffles! | 毛毛上校 |
[18:30] | You’re so… | 你太… |
[18:32] | *Someone comes to the pet store with Mom.* | *有人和老妈来宠物店摸宠物* |
[18:34] | I’m beginning to think my secret bathroom trips with Mom | 我开始觉得我和老妈的蹭厕所之旅 |
[18:37] | aren’t as fun as what you guys do. | 跟你们的一比简直弱爆了 |
[18:38] | he’s getting old. | 他长大了 |
[18:39] | I’m just a puppy. | 我只是只小狗 |
[18:41] | Well, he’s got cloudy eyes this time. | 他这次的眼神不怎么亮啊 |
[18:42] | Yeah, I know, his eyes are a little… | 我知道 他眼睛有点… |
[18:44] | But I’m fine. Don’t worry about me. | 我没事 别担心 |
[18:46] | I’m a scrapper. | 我可是个斗士 |
[18:47] | Oh, he looks lumpier than last time. | 他好像比以前更肉了呀 |
[18:49] | I’m a little bit lumpy, | 我是有点肉 |
[18:50] | but that’s just more to love. | 但这样更可爱嘛 |
[18:51] | Yes, that is. | 真的是呢 |
[18:53] | Want to say hi to Uncle Feathers? | 要不要和羽毛叔叔打声招呼 |
[18:54] | All right! | 好的 |
[18:55] | Did it just say “All right”? | 它刚刚是说”好的”吗 |
[18:57] | All right! | 好的 |
[18:58] | Your mom leads a rich, | 你们老妈背着我 |
[19:00] | kind of odd life that I did not know about. | 还真是过着丰富又诡异的人生呢 |
[19:03] | Bobby, does this parrot make me look cool? | 鲍鲍 这只鹦鹉有没有让我看起来很酷 |
[19:04] | Oh, crap. I just realized, | 糟糕 我突然发现 |
[19:06] | if Linda gets home, she can’t get in. | 要是琳达回家了 她会进不了屋 |
[19:07] | She doesn’t have her keys. | 她把钥匙落车里了 |
[19:09] | One of us should have stayed behind. | 我们应该留一个人在家的 |
[19:10] | – Not it. – Gene, it’s too late. | -我不要 -已经晚了 吉恩 |
[19:12] | N-Never mind. Let’s go. | 算 算了 我们走吧 |
[19:17] | I did it! I actually made it home. | 我做到了 我真的回家了 |
[19:19] | Bob! Kids! | 鲍勃 孩子们 |
[19:20] | Let me in! | 让我进去 |
[19:21] | Mommy’s home! | 妈咪回来了 |
[19:22] | It’s the birthday girl! | 寿星回来啦 |
[19:25] | Where are they? | 他们都去哪儿了 |
[19:36] | Not gonna let this birthday win. | 绝不会让这生日厄运得逞 |
[19:45] | Yes! I win! | 欧耶 我赢了 |
[19:48] | Son of a bitch. | 妈的 |
[19:58] | – Mom? – Lin? | -老妈 -琳 |
[19:59] | Happy Spa Day. | 水疗日快乐 |
[20:01] | That’s me. | 送给我的 |
[20:05] | You sure it was only one skunk, Mom? | 你确定你只遇到一只臭鼬么 老妈 |
[20:07] | No, it was two, or it was the same guy twice. | 不 两只 也可能一只遇到两次 |
[20:09] | Mom, is it cool if I dip my grilled cheese | 老妈 我能把我的奶酪三明治 |
[20:11] | – in your tomato bath? – Yeah, go ahead. | -在你的番茄浴池里蘸一下吗 -蘸吧 |
[20:13] | Yeah! So, wait, what color were the horses again? | 等等 所以你说那马是啥颜色来着 |
[20:15] | – Just plain brown, I guess. – Yes. | -纯棕色 好像是 -太棒了 |
[20:18] | Lin, I got to tell you, | 琳 我有话要告诉你 |
[20:19] | I learned some new things about you today. | 我今天认识了全新的你 |
[20:21] | Stuff I didn’t know. | 我以前没见过的你 |
[20:22] | Stuff I respect, kind of, | 我更加尊敬的你 某种程度上 |
[20:24] | and I’m glad to say, after all these years, | 我很高兴 结婚这么多年 |
[20:26] | I’m still finding little surprises. | 我还能发现这样的小惊喜 |
[20:29] | Also, I wrote all of that in your birthday card. | 还有就是 我把这些话都写在生日贺卡上了 |
[20:32] | – See? – Oh, yeah. | -看 -真的呢 |
[20:34] | Yep, I did that. | 是的 都是我写的 |
[20:35] | But sorry your birthday was horrible, Lin. | 不过 抱歉你的生日搞砸了 琳 |
[20:38] | Hey, don’t be sorry. | 别道歉啊 |
[20:40] | – This was the best birthday ever. – What? | -这是我过过的最棒的生日 -啥 |
[20:42] | Yeah. I kicked this day’s butt. | 真的 我扇了今天一记狠狠的耳光 |
[20:44] | I still got it. | 看来我还是不减当年啊 |
[20:44] | I think I might even be getting better. | 没准我比以前更厉害了呢 |
[20:46] | I want this to be the new tradition. | 我想让它成为一项新传统 |
[20:48] | Every year on my birthday, | 我之后每年的生日 |
[20:49] | you blindfold me and you drop me off somewhere | 你们都蒙上我的眼 随便把我送到什么地方 |
[20:51] | with no cell phone and no money, | 不给我手机和钱 |
[20:53] | – and I have to make my way home. – Deal! | -让我自己找回家 -就这么说定了 |
[20:55] | Now let’s Bloody Mary up this tub! | 现在可以加血腥玛丽了 |
[20:57] | It’s Mommy’s birthday! | 今天可是老妈的生日 |
[20:58] | – Gene, grab the vodka! All right. – On it! | -吉恩 去拿伏特加 -好咧 |
[21:02] | *B.M. In the P.M. * | *午后上大号* |
[21:05] | *She does a B.M. In the P.M. * | *她在午后上大号* |
[21:09] | *Not number one, number two* | *不是小号 是大号* |
[21:13] | *It’s a potpourri for you and me, yeah* | *这是为你我准备的香薰* |
[21:17] | *She does a B.M. In the P.M. * | *她在午后上大号* |
[21:21] | *You gotta* | *你得* |
[21:21] | – *When she gotta go, yeah* – *B.M. In the p.M. * | -*当她想上大号* -*在午后上大号* |
[21:23] | *She gotta go, yeah, | *就得上大号* |
[21:25] | *when she gotta go, yeah* | *当她想上大号* |
[21:27] | *She gotta go, yeah * | *就得上大号* |
[21:29] | *’Cause when she gotta go, she gotta go * | *因为当她想上大号 她就得去上* |
[21:32] | *She does a B.M. * | *她去大便* |