时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | 别告诉妈妈小动物死了[借用电影名《别告诉妈妈保姆死了》] 除虫害公司 | |
[00:20] | It’s a good thing I’m finally trimming your bangs, Gene. | 终于给你剪刘海了 真好吉恩 |
[00:22] | You probably couldn’t see anything. | 头发都把你眼睛全遮住了 |
[00:23] | – Could you see anything? – Who’s talking? | -你能看见东西吗 -谁在说话 |
[00:25] | Personally, I enjoyed watching you bump into things. | 其实我倒挺爱看你跌跌撞撞的 |
[00:28] | I feel like I forgot to do something else important. | 感觉我好像忘了什么重要的事 |
[00:31] | Something yesterday. | 昨天的什么事 |
[00:32] | Did you forget to take out the trash? | 你忘了倒垃圾吗 |
[00:34] | – Did you forget to fart? – No. | -你忘了放屁吗 -不是 |
[00:36] | Did you forget where you came from? | 你忘了你从哪来的吗 |
[00:37] | You’re from the streets, Mom. From the streets. | 你从街上来的 妈妈 大街上 |
[00:40] | No. Darn it! It’s on the tip of my tongue. | 不是 该死 就在嘴边了 |
[00:43] | Oh, well. Maybe I’ll go downstairs and ask your father! | 好吧 我下楼问问你们爸爸 |
[00:46] | Oh… Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 天呐 天呐 |
[00:48] | – What, what? Mom? – Mom! What is it? | -怎么了 妈妈 -妈妈 什么事 |
[00:50] | – Wh-What… What’s happening? – Y-Yesterday was… | -出什么事了 -昨天是… |
[00:52] | was your father’s birthday! | 你们爸爸的生日 |
[00:53] | No, it wasn’t, that’s not until… | 不是的 爸爸的生日要等到… |
[00:55] | Oh, wait, yeah, it was. | 等等 没错 就是昨天 |
[00:56] | It totally was. | 就是昨天 |
[00:57] | I forgot your father’s birthday. | 我忘了你们爸爸的生日 |
[00:59] | No, no, why? | 不不 为什么 |
[01:02] | Why, God? No! | 为什么 天呐不 |
[01:04] | I feel bad for Dad. | 我替老爸难过 |
[01:05] | I feel bad for Mom. | 我替老妈难过 |
[01:06] | Look at her. She’s a hot mess. | 瞧她 她都快崩溃了 |
[01:09] | Speaking of hot mess… | 说到崩溃… |
[01:11] | Gene, you might want to take a look in the mirror real quick. | 吉恩 我觉得你应该照下镜子先 |
[01:14] | My bangs are bungled! | 我的刘海毁了 |
[01:15] | I have bungled bangs! Why?! | 我刘海毁了 为什么 |
[01:17] | – No, no, no, why?! – No, no, why?! | -不不 为什么 -不不 为什么 |
[01:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:22] | – Bob’s Burgers. – Bob, it’s Teddy. | -开心汉堡店 -鲍勃 我是泰迪 |
[01:24] | – Hey, Teddy. – I’m sure you noticed | -嗨 泰迪 -你应该注意到 |
[01:25] | I haven’t come in for a few days. | 我好几天没去餐馆了 |
[01:27] | I did. I mean, I just noticed. | 嗯 我刚注意到 |
[01:29] | I’m out of town with my mom. | 我和我妈出城了 |
[01:30] | She signed us up for a silent retreat. | 她给我俩报了一个无言静修活动 |
[01:32] | Teddy, isn’t the point of a silent retreat not to talk? | 泰迪 无言静修不是不能说话的吗 |
[01:35] | I’m calling to see if you opened | 我打电话是想问你 |
[01:36] | the birthday e-card that I sent you yesterday. | 你打开我昨天给你发的生日贺卡了吗 |
[01:39] | Yeah, I was going to, but it wanted me to download | 我本来要看的 但它要我下载 |
[01:40] | three new programs… It just seemed like too many. | 三个新程序 太多了 |
[01:43] | It’s a picture of a dog drinking a soda, | 贺卡内容是一只狗在喝苏打水 |
[01:45] | a-and when you click on it, | 你一点它 |
[01:46] | he burps and says “Happy Burpday!” | 它就会打嗝然后说”生嗝快乐” |
[01:49] | I-It’s a… It’s a little bit of a thinker. | 需要花点脑筋才能看懂 |
[01:51] | – Yep, that’s kind of funny. – Open it. | -嗯 挺有趣的 -快打开 |
[01:53] | I actually am in the middle of something right now, Teddy. | 我现在有点事要忙 泰迪 |
[01:55] | I’m in one of those Internet auctions, | 我在网上参加一个拍卖 |
[01:56] | trying to get this vintage bacon weight I’ve had my eye on. | 想拍到我一直想买的复古肉饼压 |
[01:59] | Geez. You didn’t get enough presents yesterday? | 我天 你昨天收的礼物还不够多吗 |
[02:01] | I’m assuming Linda went all out, right? | 琳达一定搞了个大排场吧 |
[02:03] | Actually, no. She didn’t do anything. | 并没有 她啥也没干 |
[02:05] | I-It was a little weird. Maybe she forgot. | 很奇怪 她可能忘了 |
[02:07] | Bob, there’s no way Linda forgot your birthday. | 鲍勃 琳达不可能忘了你生日 |
[02:09] | Sir, I can’t understand what you’re mouthing. | 先生 我不懂你那口型是想说什么 |
[02:11] | “Get off the phone”? | “挂电话”吗 |
[02:12] | Okay, Teddy, I’ll talk to you later. | 好吧 泰迪 再聊 |
[02:14] | Say hi to your mom for me. | 替我跟你妈问声好 |
[02:16] | Hey, Mom, Bobby says hi. | 妈妈 鲍鲍跟你问好呢 |
[02:17] | Hey, Mom. Mom. | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[02:19] | Mom! Mom! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[02:24] | – Why? – Don’t be so hard on yourself, Mom. | -为什么 -别太自责了 妈妈 |
[02:26] | We forgot his birthday, too, | 我们也忘了他生日 |
[02:28] | – if that makes you feel any better. – It’s true. | -如果这么说你能好受点的话 -没错 |
[02:29] | Oh, it does. No, it doesn’t. There’s no excuse. | 有好一点 不 不能找借口 |
[02:33] | I can’t walk around like this. This isn’t me! | 我不能顶着这个头出门 这不是我 |
[02:35] | I’m not an Icelandic punk rocker. | 我又不是冰岛朋克乐手 |
[02:37] | Oh, I’m sorry, Gene. I’ll fix it later. | 抱歉 吉恩 我一会给你挽救 |
[02:40] | First I need to fix this situation with your father. | 现在我得先挽救你爸这事儿 |
[02:42] | Why didn’t he say anything? | 他为什么什么也没说呢 |
[02:44] | Were there hints or signs that I missed? | 是不是我没听出他的暗示呢 |
[02:47] | My driver’s license expired today. | 我驾驶证今天到期了 |
[02:49] | Wow, Mister Popular over here. | 今天你好多信 |
[02:52] | So glad Facebook reminded me | 脸书提醒我今天是你特别的日子 |
[02:53] | that it’s your special day! | 我很开心 |
[02:56] | Nope, nothing. | 没有 啥也没有 |
[02:57] | How could we ever make this up to him? | 我们要怎么才能弥补他呢 |
[02:59] | – Maybe apologize? – Fake a coma? | -道歉如何 -假装晕过去了 |
[03:02] | Wait a minute. I know what we have to do. | 等等 我知道怎么做了 |
[03:05] | We have to give your father a surprise party. Tonight! | 我们给老爸办一个惊喜派对 就今晚 |
[03:08] | – Tonight? – Yes, yes, tonight. | -今晚 -是的 今晚 |
[03:09] | We-We just got to get your father out | 我们 我们只需要把老爸 |
[03:10] | of the restaurant for a while. | 从餐馆支开一小下 |
[03:12] | That way I can say | 这样一来 我就可以说 |
[03:12] | I was pretending to forget his birthday, | 我是假装忘了他的生日 |
[03:14] | just to set up the best surprise ever. | 目的是为了给他办一个史上最棒的惊喜派对 |
[03:16] | Like the end of that movie, Seven. | 就像电影《七宗罪》的结尾那样 |
[03:19] | Hi, Bobby. | 鲍鲍你好呀 |
[03:21] | Hi, guys. Hi, Tina. | 大家好 蒂娜 |
[03:23] | You’re standing really close to me. | 你站得离我好近 |
[03:25] | Hi, Dad. How are you today? | 爸爸 你今天过得怎么样 |
[03:27] | Hey, you know the guy | 你知道那个 |
[03:28] | who makes the huge bubbles down at the wharf? | 在码头那边吹巨型泡泡的家伙吗 |
[03:31] | The Bubble Master? | 人称泡泡大师的那个 |
[03:32] | Well, I heard he’s making them bigger | 我听说 他这几天要把泡泡 |
[03:33] | than ever these days. | 吹到史上最大 |
[03:34] | Maybe you should check him out. | 说不定你应该去看看 |
[03:36] | That’s a great idea, Tina. | 主意很不错 蒂娜 |
[03:38] | Bob, you should go down there for, three hours. | 鲍勃 你应该去看它个三小时 |
[03:41] | What? No. We have to prep for dinner. | 什么 不 我们还要准备晚餐 |
[03:43] | Also, everyone knows the Bubble Master | 而且 所有人都知道泡泡大师 |
[03:45] | doesn’t work past noon… He doesn’t need to. | 只有上午干活… 他赚的可不少 |
[03:47] | He makes a fortune. I think about him… A lot. | 根本不需要全天工作 我常常想到他 |
[03:50] | Gene, your hair looks… great. | 吉恩 你的头发…很棒 |
[03:53] | “Great” Was my first thought. | 我的第一反应就是”棒” |
[03:54] | The people who did this to me will be prosecuted | 对我下此毒手的人必将受到 |
[03:56] | to the fullest extent of the law! | 法律的严惩 |
[03:58] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[03:59] | – What was that? – Oh, just this dumb online auction. | -那是什么 -一个在线拍卖的烂活动 |
[04:02] | What are you bidding on… | 你要拍什么 |
[04:03] | One of those flashlights that can blind a bear? | 那种能晃瞎一头熊的手电筒么 |
[04:05] | A bunch of Ritalin from Canada? | 加拿大的”聪明药”么 |
[04:07] | Just this vintage bacon weight. | 就是个复古肉饼压 |
[04:08] | – Hello, Belcher family. – Hi, everyone. | -贝尔彻一家 你们好 -大家好 |
[04:11] | Hi, Hugo. Hi, Ron. | 雨果 罗恩 你们好 |
[04:13] | What do you want, Hugo? | 你想怎样 雨果 |
[04:14] | – Guess what time it is. – W-What time is it? | -猜猜现在是什么时间 -什么时间 |
[04:16] | Health inspection o’clock. | 卫生检查进行时 |
[04:19] | Come on, Bob. Let’s do this. | 来吧 鲍勃 该检查了 |
[04:21] | All right. Hopefully no one outbids me on this… | 好吧 希望没人比我出更高的价格买这个… |
[04:23] | Crap. | 该死 |
[04:24] | Wait, wait. hold on, Bob. | 等一下 鲍勃 |
[04:25] | Why don’t, I just go with Hugo and Ron, | 要不我跟雨果和罗恩去吧 |
[04:28] | and, that way you can stay here, | 你就留在这儿 |
[04:30] | watch the dining room and finish your thing. | 看着餐厅 继续你的拍卖 |
[04:32] | Oh, great. Thanks, Lin. | 太棒了 多谢 琳 |
[04:34] | Let’s start in the basement, | 我们从地下室开始 |
[04:35] | where molds and bacteria start their families. | 那是霉菌和细菌滋生的地方 |
[04:39] | This is weird… | 奇怪… |
[04:40] | everything seems to be in order down here. | 看上去一切都井井有条 |
[04:41] | Ron, you find anything? | 罗恩 你发现什么了吗 |
[04:43] | I thought I saw a dead mouse, | 我以为看见了只死老鼠 |
[04:44] | but it was a potato next to a string bean. | 但结果只是马铃薯和一根四季豆 |
[04:46] | Psst, Hugo, Ron. Come here. | 嘘 雨果 罗恩 过来 |
[04:48] | What’s going on? Why are you whispering? | 怎么了 你为什么要小声说话 |
[04:50] | Shh, shh, shh. I’m planning a surprise party | 轻点 我想为鲍勃的生日 |
[04:52] | for Bob’s birthday, and I need to get him out | 准备惊喜派对 我需要他离开餐馆 |
[04:53] | of the restaurant for a few hours. | 出去待几个小时 |
[04:55] | Is there any way you two could help me? | 你们俩有没有什么办法能帮我 |
[04:56] | Help you with Bob’s birthday? | 帮你给鲍勃过生日 |
[04:58] | Do you have any idea how uncomfortable | 你知不知道那对我来说 |
[04:59] | – that would be for me? – What? Why? | -有多不爽 -什么 为什么 |
[05:01] | Linda. You and I were fiances once. | 琳达 我们曾经订过婚 |
[05:04] | Yeah, I remember. Kinda. | 我想起来了 大概 |
[05:06] | Those were the best four and a half days of my life. | 那是我人生中最美好的四天半 |
[05:09] | – Okay. – And now you want me to help you | -好吧 -而你现在想要我帮你 |
[05:11] | – plan a party for your husband? – Yeah. | -给你丈夫办派对 -是啊 |
[05:13] | Well then, I’m gonna need something out of this, too. | 那我也要得到点回报 |
[05:16] | – Like fries? – No, Ron, not like fries! | -比如薯条么 -不 罗恩 不是薯条 |
[05:18] | Okay, Hugo, what is it you want? | 好吧 雨果 你想要什么 |
[05:20] | I want… | 我想… |
[05:22] | I want you to call my parents. | 我想让你给我爸妈打电话 |
[05:26] | – What? – It would make a big impression | -什么 -你打给他们 用悲伤 |
[05:27] | if you called and asked them in a sad, almost begging tone, | 接近祈求的声音问他们有没有可能我还是单身 |
[05:30] | if there’s any possible chance that I’m still single. | 这样他们一定会对我刮目相看 |
[05:34] | Oh, Hugo. | 雨果啊 |
[05:35] | – Oh, Hugo. – Oh, shut up, Ron. | -雨果啊 -闭嘴 罗恩 |
[05:37] | You know what? I’ll do it. I’ll call them. | 好吧 我答应 我给他们打电话 |
[05:39] | But only if you can get Bob away, | 但前提是你把鲍勃支走 |
[05:41] | and keep him away until 7:00 tonight. | 并且留他一直到今晚七点 |
[05:43] | – Do we have a deal? – Deal. | -一言为定 -一言为定 |
[05:45] | – Now, let me hear you do it. – Do what? | -现在让我听听你怎么说 -说什么 |
[05:47] | The call. What’re you gonna say? | 打电话 你会说什么 |
[05:48] | Oh, Hello, this is Linda. | 你好 我是琳达 |
[05:51] | – Is Hugo still single? – Sadder. | -雨果还是单身吗 -再悲伤一点 |
[05:54] | Is Hugo still single? | 雨果还是单身吗 |
[05:56] | – I hope so. – Too much. Split the difference. | -我希望他是 -太过了 折中一下 |
[06:00] | So, how’d the auction go? | 拍卖怎么样了 |
[06:01] | Not good. | 不怎么样 |
[06:02] | BaconltToTheLimit31 beat me at the very last second. | “将培根进行到底31″在最后一秒高过了我 |
[06:05] | Turns out he really does bacon it. Right up to the limit. | 看来他真的将培根进行到底了 |
[06:08] | He really does. | 是的 |
[06:09] | The bad news is I didn’t find anything downstairs. | 坏消息是我在楼下什么问题都没发现 |
[06:12] | The good news is that I did find | 好消息是我在楼上 |
[06:15] | – something upstairs. – Where? | -发现了 -哪里 |
[06:18] | You need to, | 你需要 |
[06:19] | update and sign your safe food-handling license. | 更新你的食品经营安全许可证 |
[06:22] | W-Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[06:23] | I-I don’t even think this one’s expired, by the way. | 我都不知道它过期了 |
[06:25] | Yup. This thing’s super expired. | 没错 都过期好久了 |
[06:27] | Might as well tear it up. | 不如直接撕掉 |
[06:30] | This is ridiculous. | 这太扯了吧 |
[06:31] | It is ridiculous. | 确实很扯 |
[06:32] | You’re attempting to operate a restaurant | 你的食品经营安全许可证都碎成纸片了 |
[06:34] | with a torn-up food-handling license. | 你居然还敢开餐馆 |
[06:36] | That’s why you need to come down | 所以你得跟我们去 |
[06:37] | to the Health Department office | 卫生部办公室走一趟 |
[06:38] | and sign for a new license. | 签领一张新证 |
[06:40] | In person. Right now. Or I shut you down. | 亲自去 立刻马上 否则我让你关门 |
[06:44] | You can’t be serious. | 你开玩笑的吧 |
[06:45] | Bob, maybe you should just go. | 鲍勃 或许你应该去一趟 |
[06:46] | Take as much time as you need. | 别着急慢慢处理 |
[06:49] | All right, fine. I’ll drive down there, | 好吧 我开车去 |
[06:51] | but this better be quick. | 但最好别浪费我太多时间 |
[06:53] | You? Drive? No, no, no, no, no. | 你开车 不不不 |
[06:55] | They would never let you in without a certified vehicle. | 不是认证车辆是不可能进得去的 |
[06:58] | W-Wait, what do you mean, “A certified vehicle”? | 等等 认证车辆是啥 |
[07:00] | Get in the van, Bob. | 上车吧 鲍勃 |
[07:02] | Or, as I like to call it, Health on Wheels. | 我叫它车轮上的卫生部 |
[07:04] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[07:08] | Okay, we only have a few hours to plan this party | 好了 我们只有几个小时策划这场派对 |
[07:11] | and hide the fact that we all forgot your father’s birthday. | 来隐瞒我们忘记了老爸生日这个事实 |
[07:13] | And if we pull this off, | 如果我们成功了 |
[07:14] | we shall never speak of this in our family again. | 这件事再也不要在家里提起 |
[07:17] | Like that time I caught Dad flexing his legs in the mirror. | 那次我撞见老爸在镜子前做屈腿运动他也是这么说的 |
[07:20] | We can do this. I mean, I love to plan parties. | 我们可以的 我喜欢策划派对 |
[07:23] | That’s my thing. | 这是我的强项 |
[07:24] | That and talking during movies. | 边看电影边叨叨叨也是你强项 |
[07:26] | All right, we need, uh, decorations and gifts | 好了 我们需要 装饰品和礼物 |
[07:28] | and guests and refreshments. | 来宾和点心 |
[07:30] | I can be in charge of decorations. | 我可以负责装饰 |
[07:31] | – Great. – Yes! | -很好 -好耶 |
[07:32] | Gene, Louise, what do you want to be in charge of? | 吉恩 露易丝 你们俩想负责什么 |
[07:35] | I can’t help until my hair is | 在我刘海再次变得性感迷人之前 |
[07:36] | slightly more back to full hotness. | 我帮不了你 |
[07:38] | All right, how about I give you ten dollars | 好吧 那我给你十美元 |
[07:40] | and you go ask Gretchen if she can fix it? | 你去找格雷琴帮你修修看怎么样 |
[07:42] | Or… better idea… I’ll help Gene with his hair. | 或者不如这样 我帮吉恩修头发 |
[07:45] | And I’ll do it for a discounted rate of only eight dollars. | 我还能打个八折 |
[07:47] | But I don’t have any change, so I’ll just take this. | 但我没有零钱找 所以我还是全部拿着吧 |
[07:49] | Okay, okay, just do it quick. | 好好 速战速决就行 |
[07:51] | I’m gonna start making calls. | 我要开始打电话了 |
[07:52] | Everybody, hands in the middle. | 所有人 手放上来 |
[07:54] | Let’s throw a party to cover up the fact | 办个派对来隐瞒 |
[07:55] | we forgot Dad’s birthday! | 我们忘记爸爸生日的事 |
[07:57] | Let’s throw a party to cover up the fact | 办个派对来隐瞒 |
[07:59] | we forgot Dad’s birthday. | 我们忘记爸爸生日的事 |
[08:03] | Is that sound coming from the van? | 那是我们的车发出的声音吗 |
[08:04] | I’ve been telling Hugo to get it checked for months. | 几个月来我已经无数次跟雨果说去检查一下了 |
[08:06] | It’s fine. It’s probably just a rusty… wheel… plug. | 没事 可能就是个生锈的 轮子 塞 |
[08:10] | – A rusty wheel plug? – That’s not a thing. | -生锈的轮子塞 -根本没有这种东西 |
[08:12] | Oh, are you both van experts now? | 你俩啥时候变成面包车专家了 |
[08:14] | You know what? I don’t really care. | 算了 我根本不关心 |
[08:16] | I just want to get this over with as soon as possible | 我只想快点弄完 |
[08:18] | and get back to work. | 然后回去工作 |
[08:19] | And what do you think we do, Bob? | 我以为我们在干什么 鲍勃 |
[08:21] | You don’t think we work, too, Bob? | 你觉得我们不需要工作吗 鲍勃 |
[08:23] | I know you work, Hugo. | 我知道你要工作 雨果 |
[08:24] | I’m sure it’s exhausting harassing people | 到处骚扰别人 |
[08:26] | and trying to shut down literally | 试图关掉镇子上每一家餐厅 |
[08:27] | every restaurant in town. | 肯定不是容易的工作 |
[08:30] | Harassing people? | 骚扰别人 |
[08:33] | Bob, health inspectors are the thin green line | 鲍勃 卫生督查员是我们镇上的食客 |
[08:35] | between the diners of this town | 和消化道灾难间的 |
[08:37] | and gastrointestinal catastrophe. | 重要防线 |
[08:39] | – Preach. – You know what? | -说教开始 -这样好了 |
[08:40] | I’d like to show you something. | 我带你去看个东西 |
[08:41] | Is it something that will | 是会让今天 |
[08:42] | – make this day take longer? – Yes. | -变得更漫长的东西吗 -是 |
[08:44] | You’re coming with us on an inspection. | 你今天和我们一起去检查 |
[08:46] | No, no, no, no. No. | 不不不不 不 |
[08:47] | Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 要要要要要 |
[08:50] | Welcome to your worst nightmare, Bob. | 欢迎来到你最可怕的噩梦 鲍勃 |
[08:52] | Except worse, because of all the violations. | 这个比噩梦更糟 因为会有各种违规 |
[08:54] | Hugo, has this place even opened yet? | 雨果 这个地方开门了吗 |
[08:56] | It opens next week. What’s your point? | 下周开 你想说什么 |
[08:58] | How bad can it be? It looks like a nice place. | 这儿能有多糟 看上去是个不错的地方 |
[09:00] | It’s probably just a nice person serving nice food. | 可能就是个不错的人供应着不错的食物 |
[09:03] | Oh, is it nice food, Bob? | 是不错的食物吗 鲍勃 |
[09:04] | Is it a nice person serving nice food, Bob? | 是个不错的人供应着不错的食物吗 鲍勃 |
[09:07] | I don’t know how you get through the day, Ron. | 真不知道你每天都是如何度过的 罗恩 |
[09:09] | – What? – Why don’t you put your mouth | -什么 -你咋就不能管好 |
[09:11] | where your mouth is? | 你的嘴呢 |
[09:12] | No matter what happens in there, no matter what you see, | 不管里面发生什么 不管你看到什么 |
[09:15] | no matter what you smell, | 不管你闻到什么 |
[09:17] | you will eat a wrap at the end of this inspection. | 你都得在这次检查的最后吃一份这儿的三明治 |
[09:20] | Yeah, I’ll eat a wrap. | 好 我吃 |
[09:21] | I’ll eat the crap out of a wrap. | 肯定吃个精光 |
[09:24] | Okay. After you. | 好 你先 |
[09:26] | Wait, no, you go after me. Ron, get the door. | 等等 不 你跟我后面 罗恩 去开门 |
[09:28] | Ooh, wow. Real-life health inspectors in my restaurant? | 活的卫生督查员来我的餐厅了耶 |
[09:32] | Now this is getting real. | 现在有种真实感了 |
[09:33] | Now, this is getting very real. | 非常有真实感 |
[09:35] | I’m sorry, I didn’t get your name? | 抱歉 我还不知道你的名字 |
[09:37] | Don’t worry about him. | 不用在意他 |
[09:38] | He’s just a guy named Bob. Bob Dork. | 他就是一个叫鲍勃的家伙 鲍勃·笨蛋 |
[09:41] | – That’s not my name. – He’s not a health inspector. | -那 不是我的名字 -他不是卫生督察员 |
[09:43] | – Thank God. – He just wishes he was. | -谢天谢地 -他倒想自己是 |
[09:44] | And he doesn’t talk. | 还有他没资格说话 |
[09:46] | We’re still in the middle of our “Medium soft practice | 我们现在是”试行中 |
[09:48] | kinda-sorta not really opening” Opening. | 还没完全开业”的那种开业 |
[09:51] | Hey, where do you guys think this plant should go? | 你们觉得这盆植物应该放在哪里 |
[09:52] | Here? Here? | 这里 这里 |
[09:54] | Here? Here? | 这里 这里 |
[09:56] | You don’t sound happy. Here? | 你们好像不怎么满意 这里 |
[09:58] | – Here? – yeah. There. | -这里 -对 那里 |
[09:59] | – Really? Wow. – O-Or maybe there. | -真的吗 -或者那里 |
[10:01] | Are you kidding me? | 你在逗我吗 |
[10:02] | We don’t care about the plant! | 我们才不关心什么植物 |
[10:03] | Take us to the kitchen. | 带我们去厨房 |
[10:05] | this chicken needs to be stored at 40 degrees or less. | 这只鸡得在不高于40度的环境储藏 |
[10:09] | Oh, fun chicken fact. How do you even know that? | 有意思 你怎么会知道这些 |
[10:11] | Oh, God. | 我的天 |
[10:13] | Hold on. When was the last time you washed this rag? | 等等 这条抹布上一次是什么时候洗的 |
[10:16] | I’m sorry… washed? Are you saying washed the rag? | 抱歉 洗什么 你是说洗抹布吗 |
[10:19] | Oh, God. | 我的天 |
[10:20] | There are rodent droppings near your salad prep area! | 你的沙拉准备区附近有老鼠屎 |
[10:23] | Oh, that’s what those are. | 哦 原来是老鼠屎啊 |
[10:24] | – Okay, you can just flick them away. – Oh, God. | -把它们弹开就好了 -我的天 |
[10:26] | So, what do you say, Mort? | 你觉得怎么样 莫特 |
[10:28] | You gonna come over to celebrate your favorite burger man? | 你要过来为你最爱的汉堡人庆祝一下吗 |
[10:30] | Gosh, Linda, I wish I could, | 天 琳达 我很想去 |
[10:32] | but I have a funeral tonight. | 但我今晚要参加一场葬礼 |
[10:33] | Can’t be in two places at once. | 分身乏术 |
[10:35] | Which, by the way, is how this guy died. | 这个人就是这样死的 |
[10:37] | So, what do you say, Reggie… You think you can make it? | 怎么样 雷吉 你能来吗 |
[10:40] | Geez, Linda, I would, | 天呐 琳达 我也想 |
[10:41] | but they have to check me out of Intensive Care. | 但是他们非要我在重症监护室里接受检查 |
[10:43] | Just a little heart attack, nothing to worry about. | 只是小小的心脏病 不用担心 |
[10:45] | Oh-oh, my God, Reggie, I’m so sorry, | 我的天 很抱歉 |
[10:47] | but I got to call you back tomorrow. Okay, bye. | 但我得明天打给你了 好了 再见 |
[10:49] | Delightful. I will absolutely be there. Count me in. | 真好 我一定要去的 算上我一个 |
[10:53] | Oh, really, Mr. Fischoeder? That’s great. | 真的吗 费舍奥德先生 太好了 |
[10:55] | Wait, who-who is this? | 等下 你是谁来着 |
[10:56] | It-It’s Linda. Lin… | 我是琳达 琳… |
[10:58] | From Linda and Bob? | 琳达和鲍勃家的 |
[11:00] | Oh, I can’t make it. | 我去不成了 |
[11:02] | I, a dog is, | 我 一只狗它 |
[11:04] | biting my, leg. | 咬住了我的 腿 |
[11:07] | You can bring the dog, if you come. | 如果你来的话 可以把狗也带上 |
[11:09] | He doesn’t want to go. | 他不想去 |
[11:10] | – So, how did I do? – Not good. | -怎么样 -不太好 |
[11:12] | – So… not too shabby? – No! | -也没有那么差吧 -不是 |
[11:14] | You did bad. | 很糟 |
[11:15] | I don’t understand. I-I did everything right. | 我不明白 我每件事都做到位了 |
[11:17] | You did almost nothing right. | 你几乎什么也没做到位 |
[11:19] | Okay, so what does this mean for the restaurant? | 好吧 那餐厅会怎么样呢 |
[11:21] | It means the last wrap you’re making today | 也就是说你今天包的最后一个卷 |
[11:24] | – is for Bob. – Oh. Okay. | -是给鲍勃的 -好吧 |
[11:26] | And while you do that, | 你一边忙着 |
[11:27] | I’m going to read off your violations. | 我一边给你念下你的违规行为 |
[11:29] | Dirty utensils. Illegal use of the finger. | 餐具不干净 不当使用手指 |
[11:31] | Strange, booger-looking viscous material | 菜板上有奇怪的 |
[11:33] | on your cutting board. | 鼻涕状粘稠物 |
[11:34] | Keep chewing. We had a deal. | 继续吃 我们说好了的 |
[11:36] | Excessively thick milk. | 牛奶过于浓稠 |
[11:38] | Moldy mango. Fuzzy tortillas. | 芒果发霉 面饼长毛 |
[11:42] | Mom, I know you’re busy, | 妈 我知道你很忙 |
[11:43] | but look whose hair is perfectly normal. | 不过请你过目有人的头发非常正常 |
[11:47] | Does he have magic marker on his forehead? | 他用记号笔在额头上画了什么吗 |
[11:49] | I’m really surprised you noticed, | 我很震惊你居然发现了 |
[11:51] | but I don’t think anyone else is going to be able to tell. | 但我觉得别人都看不出来 |
[11:53] | I like the smell, but I’m dizzy. | 我喜欢这个味道 但我有点头晕 |
[11:55] | Enough hair talk. I’ve got a party to plan here. | 先别说头发了 我还得捣鼓派对呢 |
[11:57] | Reggie was a no. Mort was a no. Teddy’s out of town. | 雷吉不来 莫特不来 泰迪出城了 |
[12:00] | Mike the Mailman said he left something in his truck | 邮差麦克说他落了什么东西在车上 |
[12:02] | and then he never came back. | 就再没打回来了 |
[12:04] | At least we have decorations. | 至少我们还有装饰 |
[12:05] | I mean, I’m pulling my weight. | 我该做的都做了 |
[12:06] | Tina, the party’s upstairs. | 蒂娜 派对是在楼上 |
[12:08] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -是的 |
[12:09] | Son of a bitch! Why didn’t somebody stop me? | 狗娘养的 怎么没人叫我停手 |
[12:11] | Just kidding, I’m just kidding. | 开玩笑的 我开玩笑的 |
[12:13] | You’re nailing it. You’re nailing it. | 你干得很好 你干得很好 |
[12:14] | I mean, you’re not. You’re taping it, but… | 并没有 你在用透明胶粘 但是 |
[12:16] | Yeah, I found this tape in the bathroom. | 对 我在洗手间找到这卷透明胶的 |
[12:17] | It had a lot of floss on it, but it still works. | 虽然上面有很多细毛 还是有粘性的 |
[12:19] | You guys having a “Going out of business” prom, | 你们要举行一场”停业”毕业舞会吗 |
[12:21] | or… Come on. | 还是什么 |
[12:22] | Oh, go put a cannoli up your holey. | 吃你的奶油甜馅煎饼卷去吧 |
[12:26] | Hair. | 发型不错 |
[12:27] | We’re planning a surprise party for my dad | 我们在为我爸策划一场惊喜派对 |
[12:29] | and you’re not invited. | 我们没有邀请你 |
[12:30] | Oh, yeah? Well, how many people are coming? | 是吗 有多少人来 |
[12:32] | We got a… few. | 有 几个 |
[12:34] | I mean, tons. Tons of people. | 我是说很多 很多人 |
[12:38] | Everyone said no, huh? | 大家都不来 是吗 |
[12:40] | – Oh, you shush. – Oh, no! | -你给我闭嘴 -不 |
[12:42] | – Tina, what happened? – Damn floss tape! | -蒂娜 怎么了 -该死的沾了毛的透明胶 |
[12:44] | This is the saddest surprise party ever. | 这真是史上最可悲的惊喜派对了 |
[12:47] | – When is it? – 7:00. | -几点开始 -七点 |
[12:48] | I’m coming back. | 我会回来的 |
[12:50] | Oh, I cannot wait to see the look | 等不及看着 |
[12:52] | on Bob’s dumb face when he cries. | 鲍勃哭的傻样子了 |
[12:55] | At least we have Jimmy Pesto. That’s one. | 至少吉米·派丝多要来 有一个人 |
[13:00] | You, sir, are hereby prohibited from serving food | 你 先生 在改正所有违规行为前不准售卖食品 |
[13:03] | until all violations have been corrected. | 未完成整改之前禁止营业 |
[13:05] | – You get an F. – Out of… ? | -你餐厅的食品安全等级是F -什么 |
[13:07] | Here’s the sign. | 这是等级牌 |
[13:08] | You’re supposed to put it in the window. | 必须把它张贴在窗户上 |
[13:09] | -‘Kay, but what if people see it? – That’s the point! | -被人看到怎么办 -就是挂出来让人看的 |
[13:12] | – Ron, Bob, get in the van. – Oh, God. | -罗恩 鲍勃 上车 -天哪 |
[13:14] | At least we’ll be moving, I guess. | 至少能出发了 |
[13:16] | And this will be over soon. | 很快就能完事了 |
[13:19] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不不不 |
[13:21] | Is smoke supposed to be coming out of the front or the back? | 是前面冒的烟还是后面冒的烟呢 |
[13:24] | Because it’s coming out of both. | 两头都冒烟了 |
[13:25] | – And the sides. – Damn it! | -四周也是 -该死 |
[13:27] | Okay, new plan. All the customers that are here now… | 计划有变 现在店里的所有顾客… |
[13:29] | Let’s just keep ’em here until 7:00. | 我们想办法把他们留到七点钟 |
[13:31] | We’ll, pretend they’re your dad’s friends. | 假装他们是你们老爸的朋友 |
[13:33] | He’ll never catch on. | 他永远不可能这么受欢迎 |
[13:34] | It’ll be an extra surprise party. | 这将是一场不寻常的惊喜派对 |
[13:36] | It’s not even people your father knows. | 没有一位来宾是你们老爸认识的人 |
[13:38] | It’s total strangers. | 全都是陌生人 |
[13:39] | That’s a good idea, right? | 这主意还行吧 |
[13:40] | Mom? Are you feeling okay? | 妈妈 你还好吗 |
[13:42] | – Your eye is twitching. – I’m f-I’m fine. I’m fine. | -你的眼睛不停在眨 -我没事 没事 |
[13:44] | Miss? I’ll-I’ll take a check when you get a chance. | 女士 麻烦结账 |
[13:47] | – Oh, God. – Stall, Mom, stall. | -哦天哪 -拖住她 妈妈 拖住 |
[13:48] | – Don’t give it to her. – No. | -不要拿给她 -还不行 |
[13:52] | – What? – Nice one, bro. | -什么 -干得漂亮 伙计 |
[13:53] | I mean, I got to go into the kitchen. | 我要去一下厨房 |
[13:55] | I won’t be back until, 7:00. | 七点之前我出不来 |
[13:57] | I know what a dipstick is, Ron. | 我终于知道什么是蠢了 罗恩 |
[13:59] | When you’re called something enough times, you look it up. | 凡事说了太多次就必须得重视啊 |
[14:02] | Wow, I’m really surprised I did so bad. | 我竟然把餐厅搞砸了 |
[14:04] | I’ve never done bad at-at anything. | 我还没搞砸过什么事 |
[14:06] | Really? sorry. | 是吗 抱歉 |
[14:08] | I mean, in the finance world, I just kept making money. | 我是说在金融领域 我一直在赚钱 |
[14:11] | – Too much money, you know what I mean? – yeah. | -很多很多钱 你懂我在说什么吗 -嗯 |
[14:14] | I mean, no, I don’t really know what you mean. | 不 我确实不太明白你的意思 |
[14:16] | When I said I was gonna open this place, people were like, | 当初我打算开这家店的时候 别人都说 |
[14:19] | “You should go to school and get training.” | “你应该先去学校接受培训” |
[14:20] | And I was like, “I just want to open it. | 但我自己觉得”我只是想开家店 |
[14:22] | I’ve got the killer name. | 想好了酷炫的店名 |
[14:23] | The rest’ll work itself out.” | 其余事情我坚信车到山前必有路” |
[14:26] | Oh, Bob Dork, are you okay? | 鲍勃·道克[笨蛋] 你还好吗 |
[14:27] | Do you always sweat this much? | 你经常冒这么多汗吗 |
[14:29] | Am-am I sweating? Yeah. I am. | 我出汗了吗 还真是 |
[14:32] | You think it’s something you ate? | 你觉得是吃坏东西的原因吗 |
[14:33] | – I do. I really do. – Hey, guys, | -是的 我十分确定 -伙计们 |
[14:35] | I think Bob Dork’s not feeling very well. | 鲍勃·道克[笨蛋]感觉不太好 |
[14:39] | Are you gonna throw up? | 你想吐吗 |
[14:40] | Yeah. A lot. | 是的 非常想 |
[14:41] | Geez, you’re right in front of my restaurant. | 不是吧 你正好在我店门口呢 |
[14:43] | I feel like, you know, you puking plus the “F” Rating, | 你吐在这的话 再配上食品安全F级的牌子 |
[14:45] | it-it might not so look good. | 这样恐怕就不好了 |
[14:49] | He’s fine. | 他没事 |
[14:50] | Ev-Everything’s fine. Yeah, we open next week. | 一切正常 我们下周开业 |
[14:53] | Come by, lunch and dinner. | 欢迎光顾 午餐晚餐都有供应 |
[14:54] | Okay, Th-there you go, big fella. | 放轻松 大个子 |
[15:01] | Okay, I-I know some of you don’t know Bob that well, | 我知道在座的各位当中有的还不认识鲍勃 |
[15:03] | but all you got to do is stick around till he shows up, | 大家只需要待在这里不动 直到鲍勃回来 |
[15:06] | you say, “Surprise,” And I’ll give you all free ice cream. | 一起喊”嗒哒” 作为报酬冰淇淋全免 |
[15:08] | – That’s pretty sad. – Yes, it is. | -有点惨 -是啊 |
[15:11] | This is gonna be hilarious. | 这一定会是一出闹剧 |
[15:13] | Guy probably doesn’t even like surprise parties. | 或许男人根本不喜欢什么惊喜派对 |
[15:15] | What do you mean? Everybody likes surprise parties. | 你什么意思 没有人不喜欢惊喜派对 |
[15:17] | That’s a known fact. | 这是个不争的事实 |
[15:19] | yeah, Linda. Everybody loves | 没错 琳达 所有人都希望 |
[15:21] | coming back to their peaceful abode | 回到自己安静的家中 |
[15:22] | and having a bunch of people jump out and scream at ’em. | 一群人突然跳出来冲自己尖叫 |
[15:26] | Or “Surprise” Or whatever. | 喊着”嗒哒”或者别的什么玩意 |
[15:28] | That is true, Mom. | 他说得对 妈妈 |
[15:29] | Dad doesn’t like parties very much. | 老爸不太喜欢派对 |
[15:31] | – Or surprises. – Or us. Well, you guys. | -也不喜欢惊喜 -也不喜欢我们 你们 |
[15:33] | Oh, my God. I guess that’s true. | 天哪 我想这可能是真的 |
[15:36] | Just because I like throwing parties | 只是因为我喜欢办派对 |
[15:38] | doesn’t mean he likes having ’em thrown for him. | 但并不意味着他就喜欢 |
[15:40] | I was so caught up in all the party planning, | 我一直想着怎么把派对搞起来 |
[15:42] | I missed what was right in front of me. | 却忽略了面前真正重要的东西 |
[15:43] | Your boobs? | 你的胸吗 |
[15:45] | I know what we need to do. | 我知道该干什么了 |
[15:47] | Is it something with your boobs? | 与你的胸有关吗 |
[15:48] | No. Get off the boobs, guys. We’re moving on. | 不 别管胸了 我们得继续了 |
[15:50] | Never! | 不要 |
[15:54] | Well, Bob, is there anything you want to say | 鲍勃 关于食品质检员你有 |
[15:56] | about health inspectors? | 什么想说的吗 |
[15:59] | Okay, Hugo. You were right. I admit it. | 好吧 雨果 你说得对 我承认 |
[16:03] | Y-You have a very important job. | 你 你们的工作很重要 |
[16:06] | You keep people safe from restaurants like Sam’s. | 你们保护人们免于受到像山姆家这种餐馆的伤害 |
[16:09] | It’s nice to be appreciated, Bob. | 很高兴听到你的赞赏 鲍勃 |
[16:11] | And I can smell how much you mean it. | 我能闻出来你的诚意 |
[16:13] | You know, in finance, there’s no inspectors. | 从金融学上来讲 没有质检员这个概念 |
[16:15] | You just don’t need ’em. | 你不需要他们 |
[16:16] | You know, Hugo, we need to get Bob back by 7:00. | 雨果 我们得在七点把鲍勃送回去 |
[16:18] | If… a certain… phone call is going to happen? | 如果 那通电话怎么办 |
[16:21] | You know what? I don’t care, Ron. | 我不在乎 罗恩 |
[16:23] | Watching Bob vomit and say how cool health inspectors are | 看着鲍勃呕吐并说着质检员有多酷 |
[16:26] | is way better than that phone call ever would’ve been. | 比那通电话重要多了 |
[16:29] | What are you guys talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[16:30] | Let’s just stick him in a cab and call a tow. | 我们把他扔进出租车然后叫辆拖车 |
[16:32] | I might have an alcoholic drink tonight, an alcoholic wine. | 我今晚好像喝了酒精饮料 和酒 |
[16:35] | Wait, don’t I have to go to your office to… | 等下 我不用去你办公室 |
[16:38] | … sign a form? | 填表吗 |
[16:40] | “Sign a form.” | 填表格 |
[16:41] | That’s you, Bob. | 看看你的样子 鲍勃 |
[16:43] | Forget about the license. We’ll do it later. | 别管许可证了 我们晚点弄 |
[16:45] | Consider it a birthday present. | 就当是生日礼物 |
[16:47] | Oh, is it your birthday, Bob Dork? | 今天是你生日吗 鲍勃·道克[笨蛋] |
[16:48] | Wait, h-how did you know it was my birthday? | 等等 你怎么知道是我生日 |
[16:52] | Ron told me. | 罗恩告诉我的 |
[16:53] | Yeah, I know everyone’s birthday. | 是的 我知道所有人的生日 |
[16:56] | It’s a blessing and a curse. | 即是祝福也是诅咒 |
[16:57] | Oh, God. Did Linda ask you to get me out of the restaurant | 天 是琳达让你们把我叫出餐馆 |
[17:00] | so she could set something up? Is this all made up? | 这样她就可以布置了 这都是编的吗 |
[17:04] | Fine. Yes. | 好吧 是的 |
[17:05] | Wait, was my health inspection made up, too? | 等等 我的卫生检查也是编的吗 |
[17:07] | No, your restaurant’s disgusting. | 不 你的餐馆太恶心了 |
[17:09] | – Fair enough. – Oh, I really don’t want to go | -说得对 -我真的不想参加 |
[17:11] | – to a surprise birthday party. – You don’t? Why not? | -惊喜生日派对 -为什么不想 |
[17:14] | I don’t like surprise parties or non-surprise parties. | 我不喜欢惊喜派对和无惊喜派对 |
[17:17] | Oh, do you think your birthday is about you, Bob? | 你以为你的生日是关于你的吗 鲍勃 |
[17:21] | It’s not. | 并不是 |
[17:22] | It’s about the people who care about you | 是关于那些在意你的人 |
[17:23] | showing that they care about you. | 用来表达他们对你的关心 |
[17:25] | And you don’t complain about it, you appreciate it! | 不要抱怨了 要感恩 |
[17:28] | Unless you’re a baby. Are you a baby, Bob? | 除非你还是个宝宝 你是宝宝吗 鲍勃 |
[17:31] | No. | 不 |
[17:32] | Well, you are throwing up a lot. Like a baby. | 你吐了好多 就像个宝宝 |
[17:34] | Do you know what I would give for someone… anyone… | 你知道我会给那些 |
[17:37] | to celebrate me? I have no one. | 庆祝我生日的人什么东西吗 没有这样的人 |
[17:40] | – No one! – Well, you have one person. | -没有人 -你还有一个人 |
[17:42] | – No one! – You have… | -没有 -你有 |
[17:43] | Oh, God. Hugo, I-I can’t believe | 雨果 我 我不敢相信 |
[17:46] | I’m about to say this, but… | 我会说出来 但是 |
[17:48] | I… I think you might be right. Again. | 我 我觉得你是对的 又说对了 |
[17:52] | You do? | 你吗 |
[17:52] | Yeah. I shouldn’t complain about a surprise party | 是的 如果这个惊喜派对能让 |
[17:55] | if it makes Linda happy to throw one. | 琳达开心 我就不该抱怨 |
[17:57] | Go to her, Bob. | 去找她吧 鲍勃 |
[17:58] | – I need a ride. – I can give you a ride. | -我需要搭车 -我载你一程 |
[18:00] | I’ve got a convertible, so you can just puke over the side | 我有一辆敞篷车 你可以吐在外面 |
[18:02] | – if you need to. – I will need to, Sam. | -如果你需要的话 -我会需要的 山姆 |
[18:04] | I will need to. Oh, and Hugo? | 我会需要的 雨果呢 |
[18:08] | – Thanks. – I hate you. | -谢谢 -我恨你 |
[18:09] | – What’s that? – Nothing. Happy birthday. | -你说什么 -没什么 生日快乐 |
[18:11] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[18:14] | Thanks for the ride, Sam. | 谢谢你的便车 山姆 |
[18:15] | Listen, don’t take this the wrong way, but, | 别误会我的意思 但是 |
[18:17] | chef to chef, you should get some training. | 大厨间的对话 你需要多练习 |
[18:20] | maybe a lot of training. | 也许大量的练习 |
[18:22] | Or maybe I’ll just switch to something easier, like sushi. | 也许我会改做简单的 比如寿司 |
[18:25] | That’s fish, right? | 是鱼对吗 |
[18:28] | – Hey, Gene. – Aah! He’s here. He’s here. | -吉恩 -他在这里 在这里 |
[18:30] | And he definitely didn’t see me. | 他绝对没看到我 |
[18:31] | Okay, act surprised. Just… | 好吧 表现的很惊讶 |
[18:33] | just act surprised and smile. | 假装很惊讶然后微笑 |
[18:36] | That’s not a smile. | 这不算微笑 |
[18:39] | That’s a smile. I think. | 这次是微笑了 我猜 |
[18:43] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[18:45] | Hello? Hello? | 有人吗 有人吗 |
[18:50] | Hi, Bobby. | 嗨 鲍鲍 |
[18:51] | Hi. Is anyone else here? | 嗨 还有其他人在吗 |
[18:54] | – Just us. – Hello, Father. | -只有我们 -你好啊 老爸 |
[18:55] | Hi, Dad. | 你好 老爸 |
[18:56] | Hi, kids. Gene, I like it. | 孩子们 吉恩 我很喜欢 |
[18:58] | I like what you’re doing there. | 我很喜欢你们所做的 |
[19:00] | Thank you. I’m turning lemons into | 谢谢 我要把傻乎乎的人变成 |
[19:02] | “Lemme tell you about my hair.” | “让我给你讲讲我的头发” |
[19:04] | So there’s not a room full of people | 所以没有一屋子人 |
[19:06] | waiting to jump out and yell, “Surprise”? | 等着跳出来大喊”惊喜” |
[19:08] | Bob, listen. | 鲍勃 听着 |
[19:09] | The truth is we all forgot about your birthday yesterday, | 其实 我们昨天都忘了你的生日 |
[19:11] | and… Wait, how’d you know we were planning a surprise party? | 等等 你怎么知道我们要给你准备惊喜派对 |
[19:14] | Hugo and Ron spilled the beans. | 雨果和罗恩说漏了嘴 |
[19:16] | I’m sorry, Bob. | 对不起 鲍勃 |
[19:18] | I felt awful about forgetting your birthday, | 忘了你的生日我很难受 |
[19:20] | and I really wanted to make it up to you. | 而且我真的很想补偿你 |
[19:21] | It’s okay, honestly. | 没关系 真的 |
[19:23] | Well, it’s not okay to me. | 好吧 对我来说不太好 |
[19:24] | At first we wanted to throw you a party, | 一开始我们想给你办个派对 |
[19:26] | but then we realized that’s probably not what you wanted, | 但是后来我们发现那可能不是你想要的 |
[19:29] | so we canceled it. | 所以我们就取消了计划 |
[19:30] | Dad, you should’ve seen how many people showed up. | 老爸 你真应该看看来了多少人 |
[19:33] | And the streamers looked amazing. | 而且装饰彩带特别好看 |
[19:34] | So, we got you what we think you really wanted. | 所以我们给你准备了 我们觉得你真正想要的 |
[19:36] | Bobby, I present to you your belated birthday present. | 鲍鲍 给你这迟来的生日礼物 |
[19:40] | The… couch? | 沙发 |
[19:42] | Yes, but not just the couch. | 对 但不只是沙发 |
[19:44] | Also, we put one of your Western flicks in the DVD player, | 还有 我们在DVD机里放了一部西部电影 |
[19:47] | and we made you a freshly grilled steak. Look. | 我们还给你准备了新鲜出炉的烤牛排 看 |
[19:50] | And I promise it always had those bites taken out of it. | 我保证那些牙印是原本就在上面的 |
[19:52] | And we warmed up your sweatpants in the dryer, | 我们把你的运动裤烘干了 |
[19:54] | – the way you like them. – Hot pants. | -你习惯的那样 -暖烘烘的裤子 |
[19:55] | Toasted buns. | 烧着的屁股 |
[19:56] | It’s… perfect. It’s absolutely perfect. | 这简直 完美 真的太完美了 |
[20:00] | Really? | 真的 |
[20:01] | Yeah. I mean, I was ready for a big party. | 对 我是说 我做好了超大派对的心理准备 |
[20:03] | I-I really was, because I know you like to throw those, | 我真的 因为我知道你喜欢办派对 |
[20:07] | and that’s totally fine. | 这完全可以接受 |
[20:08] | Okay. Sounds like it’s not fine, but go on. | 好吧 听上去可不怎么样 继续 |
[20:11] | This is so much better. | 但这些好太多了 |
[20:12] | Oh, oh, I almost forgot. here, for you. | 差点忘了 这个 给你 |
[20:15] | – Here you go. – Oh, my God! | -给你 -天呐 |
[20:17] | It’s the bacon weight. H-How did you get this? | 是那个肉饼压 你 你怎么弄到的 |
[20:19] | I drove over to the antique shop in Bog Harbor. | 我开车去了沼泽港的古董店 |
[20:22] | Oh, it feels nice. Really nice. | 真不错 太棒了 |
[20:24] | – Get a room. – I will. | -你们去开房吧 -会的 |
[20:26] | Having a real rager for your birthday, Bob? | 生日过得开心吗 鲍勃 |
[20:30] | Oh! Keep it down up there or I’m calling the cops. | 别太吵 不然我就叫警察了 |
[20:34] | – Ha, ha. You’re dumb. – No, Jimmy, you’re… | -你个傻瓜 -不 吉米 你才是 |
[20:37] | On your left, ma’am. | 看着左边 |
[20:39] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[20:41] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[20:43] | Oh, that’s… | 这真是 |
[20:46] | Can’t stop watching. Jimmy, you all right? | 根本停不下来 吉米 你还好吗 |
[20:49] | I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[20:49] | He’ll probably be fine. Let’s start the movie. | 他会没事的 咱们看电影吧 |
[20:52] | Stupid bike. Drive a car, you cave man! | 该死的自行车 有本事开汽车啊 你个野人 |
[20:55] | This really is the best birthday ever. | 这真是有史以来最愉快的生日了 |
[20:58] | * Happy birthday * | *生日快乐* |
[21:00] | * Happy birthday * | *生日快乐* |
[21:03] | * We forgot about your birthday * | *我们忘了你的生日* |
[21:06] | * And then you threw up * | *然后你吐了* |
[21:08] | * Oh, no * | *不* |
[21:17] | * Happy birthday, Bob * | *生日快乐 鲍勃* |
[21:19] | * We forgot it then you threw up, we forgot it * | *我们忘了 你吐了 我们忘了* |
[21:21] | * Then you threw up, we forgot it then you threw up * | *你吐了 我们忘了 你吐了* |
[21:23] | * We forgot it then you threw up, we forgot it * | *我们忘了 你吐了 我们忘了* |
[21:25] | * Then you threw up * | *你吐了* |
[21:27] | Sorry. | 对不起 |