时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | 驯虫记 [戏仿莎翁经典《驯悍记》] 除虫害公司 | |
[00:22] | Locker mail. | 储物柜字条 |
[00:23] | “Recess. Playground. | 课间 操场 |
[00:25] | Slide. Be there!” | 滑梯 不见不散 |
[00:26] | I don’t know who wrote this, | 不知道是谁写的 |
[00:27] | but a “Please” Wouldn’t have killed ’em. | 但加个”请”字也不会要了他们的命 |
[00:29] | Hey, Tina. This is from you? | 蒂娜 这是你给我的吗 |
[00:31] | You could have just told me to meet you here. | 你可以直接告诉我在这见面 |
[00:33] | Or we could have talked at home, where we both live. | 或者可以回家聊 毕竟我们都住那儿 |
[00:35] | No, I got a note, too. | 我也收到了字条 |
[00:37] | If we knew we were both getting one, | 早知道我们都收到了字条 |
[00:38] | we could have walked here together, | 我就和你一起过来了 |
[00:39] | caught up on the day. | 路上聊聊今天过得如何 |
[00:40] | Yeah, that’s a shame. So who wrote these? | 可惜了 所以是谁写的呢 |
[00:43] | I don’t know. Mom? | 不知道 妈妈吗 |
[00:44] | Hey, guys. | 你们好呀 |
[00:45] | I got a note, too. | 我也收到了字条 |
[00:46] | Mine says, “Hi, Louise. Hi, Tina. | 写着”露易丝 蒂娜 |
[00:48] | I’m the one who wrote the notes!” | “字条是我写的” |
[00:51] | Isn’t that fun? | 很有趣对吧 |
[00:52] | – A little. – Not really. | -有点 -得了吧 |
[00:53] | So, you were just waiting in the slide | 所以你就一直等在滑梯里 |
[00:55] | for… how long? | 多久了 |
[00:56] | Only, like, 20 minutes. | 也就20分钟 |
[00:57] | But it has great acoustics for singing. | 但滑梯里的音效很适合唱歌 |
[00:59] | * Locker love! * | *储物柜之爱* |
[01:01] | – Nice. – What do you want, Courtney? | -不错 -你要干什么 考特尼 |
[01:03] | We’re wasting precious recess time. | 我们在浪费宝贵的休息时间 |
[01:05] | Okay. You know my amazing hit song | 好吧 你们知道我一级棒的热门单曲 |
[01:07] | – “Locker Love”? – No. – Nope. | -《储物柜之爱》吧 -不知道 |
[01:08] | Well, I’m making a music video for it | 我要给它拍MV |
[01:10] | tomorrow here at Wagstaff. | 明天 就在瓦格斯塔夫 |
[01:11] | My dad got permission for us to shoot it | 我爸搞到了拍摄许可 |
[01:13] | in the hallways with the lockers. | 在储物柜那边的走廊拍 |
[01:14] | He promised a special thanks to the school in the credits. | 他答应要在片尾字幕里特别感谢学校 |
[01:17] | And trust me– it’s gonna put Wagstaff on the map, | 相信我 瓦格斯塔夫会因此出名的 |
[01:19] | because this baby is definitely going viral! | 因为这首歌火定了 |
[01:22] | But I need Gene to be in it! | 但我需要吉恩加入 |
[01:24] | Okay, maybe ask Gene? | 那你去问吉恩呢 |
[01:25] | We’re Louise and Tina. | 我们是露易丝和蒂娜 |
[01:26] | I did ask him. A lot. | 我问了 很对次 |
[01:28] | He always has a different excuse. | 他总能找到借口 |
[01:30] | I’m, getting my wisdom teeth put back in that day. | 我那天要把智齿装回去 |
[01:34] | Ooh, sorry, that’s carrot-peeling day. | 抱歉 那天是削胡萝卜皮日 |
[01:36] | It’s a religious thing. | 是个宗教仪式 |
[01:37] | I’m, washing the dog that day. | 我那天要洗小狗 |
[01:39] | That’s what I call my bottom half. | 小狗是我的下半身 |
[01:41] | Why not just get someone else to do it? | 为什么不找别人来做 |
[01:43] | It has to be Gene. | 一定得是吉恩 |
[01:44] | Also, I need him to sing the last line of the song. | 我还想让他唱最后一句 |
[01:47] | No one can harmonize with me the way he can. | 没人能像他那样跟我完美和声 |
[01:49] | We’re like Simon and Garfield. | 我们就是西蒙与加菲猫 |
[01:49] | 考特尼把名字说错了 应该是西蒙与加芬克尔 美国民谣组合 | |
[01:51] | So you guys are gonna help me get Gene to say yes. | 所以你们一定要帮我让吉恩答应 |
[01:53] | But, Courtney, why would we ever talk our sweet brother | 考特尼 我们为什么要让亲爱的兄弟 |
[01:56] | into doing something he doesn’t want to do? | 去做他不想做的事呢 |
[01:58] | Cram Jammers? | 夹心杰姆糖 |
[01:59] | That’s right. And Fudge Flings. | 是的 还有妙投软糖 |
[02:01] | And Cinnamony Crickets. | 再加上板球肉桂 |
[02:03] | The holy trinity of candies. | 糖果届的天主圣三 |
[02:05] | We’ve got cases of it for the snack table at my video shoot. | 拍摄现场的零食桌上会有成箱的糖 |
[02:08] | All you have to do is agree to help out on the crew | 你们只需要答应去剧组帮帮忙 |
[02:10] | and do some backup dancing, | 拍一点伴舞动作 |
[02:11] | and then Gene will want to do the video, too! | 吉恩就会自然也想加入了 |
[02:13] | Yes, we will ask Gene. | 好 我们会去问吉恩 |
[02:15] | A thousand times yes. | 包在我身上 |
[02:16] | You get Gene to do my video, | 你们把吉恩弄来拍视频 |
[02:18] | you spend all Saturday swimming in sugar. | 就可以整个周六沐浴在糖果海洋 |
[02:20] | It’s hard to argue with someone making perfect sense. | 你的逻辑无懈可击 |
[02:23] | – Oh, I want all of those in my mouth. – Great. | -好像把它们全塞嘴里 -很好 |
[02:25] | You work on Gene and I’ll catch up with you after school. | 你们去给吉恩做工作 我们放学见 |
[02:27] | I can’t believe you just | 蒂娜 你竟然 |
[02:28] | sold your brother out for candy, Tina. | 为了糖果出卖自己的弟弟 |
[02:30] | He’d do the same to us. | 换他也会这么做 |
[02:31] | True. | 确实 |
[02:33] | Here you go! | 上菜了 |
[02:34] | Burger of the day with fries. | 今日汉堡配薯条 |
[02:35] | Time fries when you’re having fun, am I right? Ha! | 好吃的店总能让人乐不思”薯” 对吧 |
[02:38] | Just kidding. Can I get you anything else? | 开个玩笑 你还需要什么吗 |
[02:40] | – No, thank you. – Okay, then. | -不了 谢谢 -那好吧 |
[02:42] | I’ll be right over here if anything comes up. | 如果有需要 我就在那边 |
[02:44] | – Well, he’s a chatty Charles. – Who? | -这人可真”健谈” -谁 |
[02:46] | – Shh! The stiff in the suit. – Got it. | -那个穿着西装的老古板 -看到了 |
[02:48] | – What’s his problem? – Right? | -他什么毛病 -是吧 |
[02:49] | Mr. Suit and Briefcase thinks he’s too good | 高傲的西装公文包先生 |
[02:51] | to talk to a burger lady with amazing banter. | 不屑跟十分幽默的汉堡店女老板讲话 |
[02:53] | I mean, your banter is… fine. | 你的笑话…很一般 |
[02:55] | Plus, who wears a suit and brings a briefcase | 再说 哪有人会穿西装拎公文包 |
[02:57] | to a lunch by themselves? | 一个人吃午餐 |
[02:59] | Business people? | 商业人士 |
[03:03] | What was that? | 那是什么意思 |
[03:04] | He thinks I’m gonna steal his briefcase? | 他是觉得我要偷他的公文包吗 |
[03:06] | No one wants your briefcase, buddy. | 没人稀罕你的公文包 老兄 |
[03:08] | Yeah. No one wants your briefcase. | 是啊 没人稀罕你的公文包 |
[03:10] | Okay. I’m gonna go back to the kitchen. | 好了 我要回厨房了 |
[03:12] | You two should maybe stop staring at that guy. | 你俩差不多得了 别一直盯着人家看 |
[03:14] | We’re not being obvious. | 我们盯得不明显 |
[03:16] | So, yeah, I thought of a new way | 我想到了一个新的 |
[03:17] | of laying on the couch while eating chips. | 躺在沙发上吃薯片的方法 |
[03:19] | I was gonna test that out. | 我打算测试一下 |
[03:20] | What are you doing this weekend? | 你这周末有安排吗 |
[03:21] | I’m gonna help Courtney with her music video. | 我要帮考特尼拍MV |
[03:24] | Ah, you got roped into that, huh? | 看来你被说服了 |
[03:25] | She’s gonna have a snack table full of really good candy, | 她会准备一桌超好吃的糖果 |
[03:28] | so yeah. I’m not an idiot. | 我又不傻 当然同意了 |
[03:30] | Oh, hey, are you guys talking about Courtney’s music video? | 你们是在说考特尼的MV吗 |
[03:32] | Yeah, we’re doing that, too. | 我们也要参加 |
[03:34] | – You are? – It’s gonna be fun. | -你们要参加 -一定很有意思 |
[03:36] | You should do it with us. | 你应该跟我们一起参加 |
[03:37] | – Pass. – Why? | -不去 -为什么 |
[03:38] | Yeah. What, do you hate candy? | 怎样 你是讨厌糖果吗 |
[03:39] | It’s not just candy you’ll miss out on, Gene. | 你将错过的可不只是糖果 吉恩 |
[03:41] | You’ll be stuck at the restaurant | 不去就只能留在餐厅里 |
[03:43] | while me, Tina and Peter here | 而我 蒂娜和彼得 |
[03:45] | are gonna be having the time of our lives. | 将会度过我们一生中最美好的时光 |
[03:47] | Bonding, making inside jokes… | 变亲近 讲只有我们懂的笑话… |
[03:49] | For example, banana! | 比如 香蕉 |
[03:51] | Ha! I’ll get it. | 我有一天会懂的 |
[03:52] | Yeah, no, thanks. I better get to class. | 不了 谢谢 我该去上数学课了 |
[03:54] | Otherwise that long division is just gonna get longer. | 不然长除法只会越来越长 |
[03:56] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
[03:57] | Yeah, he doesn’t care | 他压根不在乎 |
[03:58] | about missing out on candy or inside jokes? | 会错过糖果和笑话 |
[04:00] | – Who is he? – I’ll tell you who he’s not. | -他是谁 -我可以告诉你他不会是谁 |
[04:02] | He’s not gonna be the guy who gets between me | 他休想成为妨碍 |
[04:04] | and those Cram Jammers. | 我吃到夹心杰姆糖的人 |
[04:05] | Hell no. | 绝不可能 |
[04:06] | Bye! Thanks for coming in! | 再见 谢谢惠顾 |
[04:08] | Ha! Mr. Personality forgot his briefcase. | 这位有个性的先生忘了他的公文包 |
[04:11] | – He did? – He’s gonna have to talk to me now. | -是吗 -他这下必须跟我说话了 |
[04:15] | He’s gone. | 他不见了 |
[04:16] | The guy comes in here, eats, | 这人到店里来 吃了饭 |
[04:17] | barely says two words, leaves his briefcase | 话都没说两句 丢下他的公文包 |
[04:19] | and, poof, nowhere to be seen. | 嗖的一声 消失不见了 |
[04:21] | Yeah, it doesn’t add up. | 对 不合常理 |
[04:22] | He probably forgot his briefcase because he was distracted. | 他忘了公文包多半是因为分心了 |
[04:25] | By the two totally not creepy people | 因为被两个诡异的家伙 |
[04:27] | who kept staring at him. | 一直盯着看 |
[04:28] | No, that’s not it. | 才不是 |
[04:29] | Let-let me see the briefcase. | 让我看看他的公文包 |
[04:31] | There’s a phone number on here. | 这上面有电话号码 |
[04:32] | I’ll-I’ll give him a call. | 我打给他 |
[04:34] | His name is Billy Bandana. | 他居然叫比利·班丹纳[头巾品牌] |
[04:36] | What kind of name is Billy Bandana? | 这算什么名字 |
[04:37] | Suspicious. Very suspicious. | 可疑 非常可疑 |
[04:39] | Shh. It’s ringing. | 嘘 电话通了 |
[04:41] | It’s a recording saying the number is no longer in service. | 他自己录了语音提示 说这个号码停机了 |
[04:43] | Let me see that. Let’s try and open it. | 让我看看 我们打开它吧 |
[04:44] | What? No. I really don’t think you should do that. | 什么 不 我真的觉得你不该这样做 |
[04:47] | It’s locked. The plot thickens. | 锁了 剧情变得错综复杂起来 |
[04:49] | Look, he’ll eventually realize he forgot it here | 他最终会想起来他落这里了 |
[04:51] | and then he’ll come back to pick it up. | 然后就会回来取的 |
[04:53] | Come on, Bob. A mysterious guy named Billy Bandana | 拜托 鲍勃 一个叫比利·班丹纳的神秘家伙 |
[04:55] | comes in here and leaves a briefcase? | 来到这里 离开时落下一个手提箱 |
[04:57] | And you have no interest in what’s inside? | 你却对里面的东西完全不感兴趣吗 |
[04:59] | Yes. That is correct. | 对 没错 |
[05:00] | Who are you, Billy Bandana? | 你到底是谁 比利·班丹纳 |
[05:02] | And what are you trying to tell us? | 你想告诉我们什么 |
[05:04] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[05:06] | Okay, so bad news, Gene. | 吉恩 有坏消息 |
[05:07] | A lawyer delivered this to me to give to you. | 一个律师给了我这个 让我给你 |
[05:10] | – What is it? – Looks like a contract. | -是什么 -像是合同 |
[05:12] | A legit one. “I hereby promise | 有法律效力的 “我特此承诺 |
[05:14] | to be in Courtney’s music video.” | 将参加考特尼的MV拍摄” |
[05:15] | And if you don’t do it, you have to pay $1,000? | 如果违约 就要赔偿1000美元 |
[05:18] | And then there’s your signature. | 这里还有你的签名 |
[05:20] | Ha! This is an obvious forgery. | 明显是假冒的 |
[05:21] | I sign my name with a peace sign, | 我的签名有和平标志 |
[05:23] | a yin-yang and four lightning bolts. | 阴阳图 外加四个闪电 |
[05:25] | Come on, Gene. Just do the music video. | 拜托 吉恩 就去录MV吧 |
[05:27] | I told you, I don’t want anything to do with this song. | 我说了 我不想和这首歌有任何关系 |
[05:30] | Why? What is wrong with you? | 为什么 你有什么毛病 |
[05:32] | We’re talking about all the best candy, | 数不尽的顶级糖果 |
[05:34] | and we’re talking about tons of it! | 你都不想吃吗 |
[05:35] | – What are we doing? – Shh. We’re huddling. | -我们在干吗 -开小会 |
[05:37] | The reason I don’t want to help with the video | 我不想参加MV录制 |
[05:39] | is the song stinks. | 是因为那歌太难听了 |
[05:41] | It’s not even good bad. | 都不能说是难听 |
[05:42] | It sounds like a million other songs. | 它和无数首别的歌迷之相似 |
[05:43] | – Or it’s trying to. – I still don’t see | -但又四不像 -我还是搞不懂 |
[05:45] | why this makes candy not taste good. | 为什么这就让糖不香了 |
[05:47] | I can’t be a part of it. I just can’t. | 我做不到 我就是做不到 |
[05:49] | And if I tell her any of this, it will hurt her feelings. | 如果我告诉她这些 她会很受伤 |
[05:51] | Gene! Gene! Are you in a huddle? Room for one more? | 吉恩 你们在开小会吗 能加一个不 |
[05:55] | Sorry, Courtney, we just de-huddled. | 抱歉 考特尼 我们刚结束 |
[05:57] | It wasn’t even that good. Trust me. | 而且感觉其实没那么好 相信我 |
[05:58] | So, does anyone have any news for me? | 那有人有话跟我说吗 |
[06:02] | Oh, Gene! I’m begging you. | 吉恩 求求你了 |
[06:04] | Please be in my video tomorrow. | 明天一定来我录我的MV |
[06:06] | Please! okay, the sidewalk is hurting my knees. | 求求你了 这个人行道硌得我膝盖好痛 |
[06:09] | Tomorrow? Oh, I’m going to Wyoming this weekend. | 明天吗 我这周末要去怀俄明 |
[06:12] | Apparently, there’s a hole in Jackson. | 听说杰克逊镇出现了一个大洞 |
[06:14] | I’m gonna see if I can help. | 我去看看能不能帮上忙 |
[06:15] | Okay. No Gene, no video. | 好吧 吉恩不在就不用录了 |
[06:18] | I guess I’ll cancel the shoot. | 我还是取消拍摄吧 |
[06:20] | I better go tell everyone and return all the candy. | 我去通知所有人 把糖果都退掉 |
[06:23] | Gene, you are literally taking candy from babies. | 吉恩 你这是在从小宝宝手里抢糖 |
[06:26] | – These babies! – Yeah! | -我们俩个小宝宝 -对 |
[06:28] | Sorry I yelled. But yeah! | 抱歉我喊了 但你说得对 |
[06:30] | Too much guilt! | 内疚感超标了 |
[06:31] | I give up! Courtney! | 我放弃 考特尼 |
[06:33] | I’ll be in your video. | 我去录MV |
[06:34] | You will? Great! | 真的吗 太好了 |
[06:36] | See you all here tomorrow afternoon for the shoot. | 我们明天下午在这碰头 |
[06:39] | And at my house before that | 在那之前 先去我家 |
[06:41] | for an early lunch/creative meeting. | 吃个午饭 开个创意会 |
[06:42] | We’re ordering in sandwiches | 我们在老爹帕尼尼家 |
[06:44] | from Grandpa Nini’s Grand Paninis. | 订了三明治 |
[06:46] | I’ll have the turkey and cheese! | 我要芝士火鸡味的 |
[06:47] | And tell Grandpa Nini | 告诉尼尼老爹 |
[06:48] | I want extra pepperoncini and fried zucchini! | 给我多加辣椒和炸西葫芦 |
[06:54] | Well, Gene, I think it’s nice you’re helping your friend. | 吉恩 帮助朋友是件好事 |
[06:56] | Just be careful you don’t steal the show | 不过要小心 别让你可爱的小屁股 |
[06:58] | with that cute little tushy of yours. | 喧宾夺主了 |
[07:00] | I’ll try not to. | 我尽量吧 |
[07:01] | And you two are helping on this for what, | 你们为什么也去帮忙 |
[07:03] | to get out of work? | 为了不工作吗 |
[07:04] | – Nope. Candy. – Yeah, candy. | -不是 为了糖 -对 糖 |
[07:06] | Yeah, no, missing work. Whew, gonna be rough. | 这样就不能在餐厅干活了 肯定不好受 |
[07:08] | I can’t tell if Louise is serious, | 我看不出来露易丝是不是认真的 |
[07:10] | but I’ll actually miss being at work. | 但我真的会想念在餐厅干活的 |
[07:12] | The smells. You guys. | 那儿的气味 你们 |
[07:13] | The smell of you guys. | 你们的气味 |
[07:15] | What’s in you? | 到底装了什么 |
[07:16] | Just checking, we don’t normally bring stuff home | 随便问问 我们一般不会把客人 |
[07:18] | that people leave in the restaurant, do we? | 留在店里的东西带回家吧 |
[07:19] | No, Tina, we don’t. | 不会 蒂娜 |
[07:20] | But your mom is convinced that something weird is going on | 但你妈坚称有东西不对劲 |
[07:23] | because the man who owns the briefcase | 就因为把公文包落在店里的人 |
[07:25] | ate food quietly at our restaurant and then he left. | 在店里安静地吃完东西就离开了 |
[07:27] | His name is Billy Bandana. | 他叫比利·班丹纳 |
[07:29] | His number’s disconnected. It’s weird. | 电话打不通 非常诡异 |
[07:31] | It is kind of fun to imagine what could be in there. | 猜想里面会有什么还挺有趣的 |
[07:33] | Human hands from all of his enemies | 他在职场的敌人们 |
[07:35] | in the briefcase business world. | 被切下来的手 |
[07:37] | Or a bunch of business bandanas? | 或者是各种头巾 |
[07:39] | for a working man on the go. | 经常跑业务的商业人士用的那种 |
[07:41] | Maybe. Whatever it is, it’s packed so tight, | 也许吧 装得很满 |
[07:43] | it doesn’t make a sound. | 一点声音也没有 |
[07:44] | Like Dad’s boobs in that one sweater. | 像爸爸穿那件毛衣时的胸 |
[07:48] | Hey, guys. Come on in. | 大家 快进来 |
[07:49] | Rupa, Julie and Peter Pescadero are already here | 鲁帕 朱莉和彼得·派斯卡德罗早就到了 |
[07:52] | getting their “Locker Love” On. | 已经换好了拍摄服装 |
[07:54] | – Yeah, we are. – Hi! | -是的 -嗨 |
[07:55] | Gene! Buddy! | 吉恩 |
[07:56] | You’re here! | 你来了啊 |
[07:57] | Why don’t we duck into my studio | 我们直接去录音室 |
[07:58] | and record the last line of the song? | 把歌的最后一句录了吧 |
[08:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:02] | First, a quick warm-up. | 首先 快速热身 |
[08:03] | Let’s stretch out that voice. | 我们先润润嗓子 |
[08:04] | Open pit barbecue sauce. | 露天坑烧烤酱 |
[08:07] | Now you do it. | 该你了 |
[08:08] | No, thanks. I’m all warmed up. | 不用了谢谢 我已经热好身了 |
[08:09] | Yeah, he barbecue sauced all the way here. | 他一路上都在唱烧烤酱 |
[08:12] | Now go knock ’em dead, Gene, | 去给他们点颜色瞧瞧 吉恩 |
[08:13] | while you’re still saucy! | 趁你身子还热 |
[08:16] | Okay, I’ve already recorded a guide track, | 我录了一段导唱 |
[08:18] | so I’ll just play it back and you sing it | 我现在放一遍 |
[08:19] | – exactly the way I did. – Okay. | -你照着我的唱就行 -好 |
[08:21] | * This might be a shocker but I can’t resist her locker * | *你可能会震惊但我无法抵挡她的储物柜* |
[08:26] | * Locker love. * | *储物柜之爱* |
[08:28] | * This might be a shocker but I can’t resist her locker * | *你可能会震惊但我无法抵御她的储物柜* |
[08:31] | * Locker love. * | *储物柜之爱* |
[08:33] | Love, the note is up here, try it. | 爱 注意音准 试试 |
[08:35] | – Love. – Love. | -爱 -爱 |
[08:37] | – Love. – Love. | -爱 -爱 |
[08:39] | You know what, I’ll fix all of this with computer magic. | 没关系 我用电脑魔法来调 |
[08:41] | Okay, but not too much computer magic though, | 好 但是也不要用太多 |
[08:44] | because then it sounds, you know… | 那听起来就… |
[08:46] | Yeah. Computer magic is great. | 是的 电脑魔法好极了 |
[08:48] | Okay, let’s just do this one word at a time. | 好了 我们一次唱一个词吧 |
[08:50] | – This. You do it. – This. | -你 你唱 -你 |
[08:53] | – This. – This… is killing me. | -你 -你…杀了我算了 |
[08:57] | – Hi, Teddy. – I had a great idea. | -泰迪 -我有一个好主意 |
[08:59] | I got this old briefcase from the thrift store. | 我从二手店买了个这个旧公文包 |
[09:01] | Why? | 然后呢 |
[09:02] | I filled it with printer paper, | 我在里面装了打印纸 |
[09:03] | six pens, a calculator, | 六只笔 一个计算器 |
[09:05] | a bunch of paper clips, a granola bar | 一堆回形针 一个燕麦棒 |
[09:07] | and a couple of floppy disks. | 和几张软盘 |
[09:08] | Just basic business stuff. | 都是常见的办公用品 |
[09:10] | All right. Okay. | 好的 继续 |
[09:12] | So I was thinking we lift this briefcase | 我在想我们提着这个公文包 |
[09:14] | and Billy Bandana’s briefcase and see if they feel the same. | 和班丹纳的公文包 看看感受是否一样 |
[09:16] | Ooh, that’s so smart! | 好聪明 |
[09:17] | – It- It’s not. – It is, Bob. | -并没有 -就是很聪明 鲍勃 |
[09:19] | Now, where’s his briefcase? | 他的公文包在哪 |
[09:20] | And here you go. | 给你 |
[09:22] | Wow. They definitely feel different. | 感觉完全不同 |
[09:25] | – They do! – I knew it. | -真的 -我就知道 |
[09:27] | It’s not normal business stuff in there. | 里面根本不是普通办公用品 |
[09:28] | It’s something else. | 是别的东西 |
[09:30] | – Something mysterious and maybe supernatural. – Definitely. | -神秘甚至是超自然的东西 -肯定的 |
[09:33] | Let me feel. | 我感受看看 |
[09:34] | I mean, isn’t it more likely he just | 更有可能的情况是 |
[09:35] | has a different amount of business stuff in his briefcase? | 这两个公文包里的办公用品数量不一样吧 |
[09:37] | Because this is the least scientific test | 毕竟这是我见过 |
[09:39] | that anyone’s ever done in history. No offense. | 最不科学的测试了 无意冒犯 |
[09:42] | If this was a movie, you’d get killed first, Bob. | 鲍勃 如果是在电影里 你会第一个被杀 |
[09:45] | – W-Wait, what? – Yeah. Skeptical guy. | -等等 什么 -是的 爱疑心的家伙 |
[09:46] | For your own good, you should hang back. | 为了你好 你最好躲在其他人后面 |
[09:48] | Okay, so we narrowed it down to something supernatural. | 好 我们已经把范围缩小到了超自然 |
[09:51] | Or, like Louise said, a bunch of human hands. | 或是像露易丝说的 是一堆人手 |
[09:54] | Ooh, human hands. That makes sense. | 一堆人手 有道理 |
[09:56] | Or… what we’re all thinkin’: plutonium. | 或者我们都认为的钚 |
[09:58] | Right. I wish I hadn’t sold my Geiger counter. | 对 要是我没卖我的盖革计数器就好了 |
[10:00] | – We got to open it! – No. | -我们得把它打开 -不行 |
[10:02] | We need to know if there’s plutonium in here! | 我们需要知道里面有没有钚 |
[10:04] | There-There’s no plutonium. | 这里没有钚 |
[10:05] | Now that you say it, it really does feel like human hands. | 听你这么一说 确实感觉像一堆人手 |
[10:08] | But there’s no blood. Maybe they’re in baggies? | 但没有血 也许装在袋子里 |
[10:10] | No, no, no. | 不 不 别走 |
[10:11] | You’re gone. | 你们走了 |
[10:13] | Gene! Good, you’re all finished. | 吉恩 很好 你录完了 |
[10:14] | I think we finally landed on some outfits for the video. | 我终于找到了我们的MV服装 |
[10:17] | This is mine. | 这是我的 |
[10:19] | – It’s amazing. – It’s gorgeous. | -真好看 -太漂亮了 |
[10:21] | And that’s yours. | 那是你的 |
[10:22] | The same old thing every hot boy wears in every video. Great. | MV帅气男主标配 好极了 |
[10:25] | Hey, what if I’m, like, a pirate? A locker pirate? | 要不我扮成海盗 储物柜海盗 |
[10:28] | Or a nice old nanny who’s trying to Mrs. Doubtfire you? | 或是像《窈窕奶爸》一样的老保姆 |
[10:32] | Gene, you’re being silly. | 吉恩 别傻了 |
[10:33] | Gene! Buddy! | 吉恩 伙计 |
[10:35] | Candy! | 别忘了糖果 |
[10:36] | Fine. It’s great. The costumes are great. | 好吧 很好 这服装很棒 |
[10:38] | Yay! Come on, Gene. | 太好了 来吧 吉恩 |
[10:39] | I’ll walk you through the storyboard. | 我跟你讲讲剧情 |
[10:41] | You know how to do flavor fingers, right? | 你知道怎么跳”舔手指舞” 对吗 |
[10:42] | You mean the dance that everyone has done | 你是说过去五年来 所有MV里 |
[10:44] | in every music video for the last five years? | 每个人都在跳的那个舞吗 |
[10:46] | – Yes! – Does not get old. | -对 -并没过时 |
[10:48] | Okay, so in the beginning, we start out | 开场我们先跳 |
[10:49] | with some flavor fingers and then I blow you a kiss. | “舔手指舞” 然后我会朝你抛个飞吻 |
[10:53] | Maybe blow it, don’t blowhole it? | 抛的时候能别像鲸鱼一样喷水吗 |
[10:55] | Oops, sorry. My retainer gathers saliva. | 对不起 我的牙套会囤积唾液 |
[10:58] | I’ll drain it before I blow the kiss. | 下次抛之前我会吸干的 |
[11:00] | Great. | 好吧 |
[11:01] | All right, come on. Let’s think. | 我们来想想 |
[11:02] | What would a guy named Billy Bandana pick for a combination? | 一个叫比利·班丹纳的人会用什么密码呢 |
[11:05] | Probably something really cool, like 1999. | 应该是很酷的那种 比如1999 |
[11:09] | Nope. | 不对 |
[11:10] | Damn you, Billy Bandana. | 去你的 比利·班丹纳 |
[11:11] | You guys really need to stop. | 你们真的别搞了 |
[11:12] | Oh, come on, Bob. | 得了吧 鲍勃 |
[11:14] | What would you expect | 要是你把公文包落在餐馆 |
[11:14] | if you left your briefcase in a restaurant? | 你希望别人怎么对待它 |
[11:16] | I would expect them to put it in a safe place | 我会希望他们帮我保管好 |
[11:18] | and not mess with it. | 别瞎弄 |
[11:19] | If I locked it, I locked it for a reason. | 如果我把包上锁 那一定是有原因的 |
[11:21] | Well, what reason is that, Business Bob? | 是什么原因 商业达人鲍勃 |
[11:23] | Yeah! What are you hiding, Business Bob? | 对 你在隐瞒什么 商业达人鲍勃 |
[11:25] | Just, an idea I have | 一个我想出来的 |
[11:27] | that is going to revolutionize the industry I work in. | 能彻底颠覆整个行业的创意 |
[11:31] | All carefully typed out on business paper. | 详细地打印在商业专用纸上 |
[11:33] | What? Why are you keeping it in your briefcase? | 什么 你为什么要把这种东西放在公文包里 |
[11:35] | Keep that in a safe at the office. | 应该放在你办公室的保险箱里 |
[11:37] | Yeah, Bob. That’s not responsible. | 对 鲍勃 这太不负责了 |
[11:39] | ‘Cause I was gonna submit it to the board | 因为我打算下次开重要会议的时候 |
[11:41] | at the next big meeting, | 提交给公司董事会 |
[11:42] | and I hope it’s safe | 我希望那家餐馆 |
[11:43] | at the restaurant I left it at! | 帮我好好的保管起来 |
[11:48] | That’s great, people. | 大家跳得非常好 |
[11:50] | I totally get why everyone does this dance. | 我完全理解为什么大家都爱跳这种舞了 |
[11:52] | If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. | 好的东西都不用改 |
[11:53] | Okay, one more time. | 好吧 再来一遍 |
[11:56] | You’re doing great, Gene. | 你跳得很好 吉恩 |
[11:57] | Yeah. Especially if you don’t look at your face. | 对 尤其是如果不看你的脸 |
[11:59] | I don’t know if I can take this much longer. | 我觉得我坚持不了多久了 |
[12:00] | It’s all so unoriginal. | 这些都太烂大街了 |
[12:02] | Just hang in there. Once we get to that shoot, | 再坚持一下 只要我们一开始拍摄 |
[12:04] | we’re in Candy City. | 我们就到糖果城了 |
[12:05] | Also, I think Courtney really needs this. | 而且我觉得这件事对考特尼很重要 |
[12:07] | And by “Courtney,” I mean “Me.” | 这里的”考特尼”是指”我” |
[12:08] | And by “This,” I mean “Candy.” | “这件事”是指”糖果” |
[12:10] | fine. I guess it can’t get any worse. | 好吧 反正情况也不会更糟了 |
[12:12] | Okay! I finished mixing the song. | 好了 我完成这首歌的混音了 |
[12:15] | * This might be a shocker but I can’t resist her locker * | *你可能会震惊但我无法抵挡她的储物柜* |
[12:19] | * Locker love. * | *储物柜之爱* |
[12:21] | It sounds just like every other song I love. | 这首歌和我喜欢的其他歌曲很像 |
[12:23] | I hate this, I hate this, I hate this. | 不喜欢 不喜欢 我不喜欢 |
[12:25] | – What’d you say, Gene? – Nothing. I love it. | -你说什么 吉恩 -没事 我好喜欢 |
[12:26] | I know, right? I love it, too! | 对吧 我也好喜欢 |
[12:28] | Okay, let’s go shoot a video! | 好了 去拍MV吧 |
[12:31] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[12:35] | Okay, here’s the snack table, | 好了 这是零食桌 |
[12:37] | in case anyone gets a touch of the nibbles. | 以防你们有人想吃点东西 |
[12:39] | Oh, look at that. | 快看啊 |
[12:40] | I guess I could go for a snack. | 我确实想吃点零食 |
[12:41] | I never even thought about eating Fudge Flings | 我从来没想过可以一口咬到妙投软糖 |
[12:43] | and Cinnamony Crickets in the same bite. | 和板球肉桂两种糖果 |
[12:45] | But since they’re both here, I might as well go for it. | 但既然这里两种都有 我就来试试吧 |
[12:48] | So cute. You look like that boy in that one thing. | 好可爱 你像那什么里的那个男孩 |
[12:50] | And like that other boy in that other thing. | 还像那什么里的另一个男孩 |
[12:53] | These skinny jeans are too skinny. | 这个紧身牛仔裤也太紧了 |
[12:54] | Those aren’t skinny jeans, Gene. | 这不是紧身牛仔裤 吉恩 |
[12:56] | They’re slimmy jimmy jeans. | 这是修身铅笔裤 |
[12:58] | That’s a lot of makeup. | 你化了浓妆啊 |
[12:59] | Only in real life. It’ll look normal on the screen. | 现在看着浓 镜头里看就正好 |
[13:01] | – Right, Daddy? – I promise, honey. | -对吧 爸爸 -当然了 宝贝 |
[13:03] | I’ve done this before. I mean, I’ve written jingles | 我有经验 我写过广告曲 |
[13:05] | that were used in commercials where actors wear makeup, | 我谱曲的那条广告里的演员就化了妆 |
[13:08] | – so… same thing. – See? | -和现在情况一样 -看吧 |
[13:09] | Well, I’m gonna grab a Fudge Fling to keep my energy up. | 我要去吃一个妙投软糖保持精力充沛 |
[13:12] | No candy for us until we’re finished, Gene. | 我们俩在拍摄结束之前都不能吃糖 吉恩 |
[13:14] | The sugar is bad for our voices. | 糖会伤到我们的嗓子 |
[13:15] | But we’re lip-synching. | 但我们是要对口型啊 |
[13:16] | It can still affect our performance! | 还是会影响到我们的表演 |
[13:19] | Okay, in this first shot, | 好了 第一组镜头中 |
[13:20] | Courtney, you look longingly at Gene, | 考特尼 你热切地看向吉恩 |
[13:22] | and, Gene, you lean against the lockers | 然后吉恩 你靠在储物柜上 |
[13:24] | looking gorgeous and unattainable | 看起来迷人且高不可攀 |
[13:26] | and also like, “I’m cool.” | 还要有那种”我很酷”的感觉 |
[13:28] | like this? | 这样吗 |
[13:29] | – Cooler. – Like… this? | -再酷点 -这样吗 |
[13:31] | – Cooler. – This? | -再酷点 -这样 |
[13:32] | Pull it back, Fonzie. | 悠着点 方奇 |
[13:34] | Just kidding. That’s perfect. | 开玩笑的 这样很完美 |
[13:36] | Let’s roll! | 开拍吧 |
[13:38] | Hey! There you are! | 你在这啊 |
[13:40] | Everything go okay in there? | 这里一切都好吗 |
[13:41] | Yeah. I mean, as far as things go, it was fine. | 是啊 从目前的情况来看 还好 |
[13:45] | Can I, get by you? | 你能让一下吗 |
[13:47] | Oh, am I in your way? | 我挡住你了吗 |
[13:48] | Yes. You are standing in front of the door. | 是的 你就站在门的前面 |
[13:51] | Oh. So I am. | 可不是吗 |
[13:52] | But, hey, don’t you need to go cook or something? | 但你不是要去烹饪之类的吗 |
[13:54] | It’s Bob’s Burgers, not Bob Walks Through Doors, right? | 我们的店叫开心汉堡店不叫开心穿门过 对吧 |
[13:57] | Linda, why don’t you want me to go out there? | 琳达 你为什么不想让我去外面 |
[13:59] | come on, let’s make out. Kiss me. | 来吧 来亲热一下 吻我 |
[14:01] | – Lick it like you like it. – Stop it. | -舔我就像你喜欢一样 -别闹了 |
[14:02] | – Lick it like you like it. – No. Get off. | -舔我就像你喜欢一样 -不要 走开 |
[14:04] | Teddy! | 泰迪 |
[14:05] | This is, mine! | 这个是 我的 |
[14:07] | The one that I got at the thrift store, rem– | 是我从二手商店买的 |
[14:08] | I’m just fixing it up, making sure that everything’s good. | 我是在修理 保证它用起来没问题 |
[14:11] | Yep. All good. | 没错 没问题 |
[14:12] | It says “Billy Bandana” On it. | 那上面写着”比利·班丹纳” |
[14:14] | Oh! Did I get them mixed up? How embarrassing. | 我弄混了吗 好尴尬啊 |
[14:16] | Come on, Bob. He’s almost got it open. | 拜托 鲍勃 他马上就撬开了 |
[14:18] | And why were you so fast in the bathroom? | 你上厕所怎么这么快 |
[14:20] | You usually take so long. | 你平常都上很久 |
[14:21] | – Sometimes I’m fast. – Oh, really? | -有时候我速度也挺快的 -是吗 |
[14:23] | Why is this about me? Teddy, stop! | 干嘛总是针对我 泰迪 别弄了 |
[14:25] | You’re gonna mess it up. | 你别越搞越糟了 |
[14:26] | I… might have messed it up. | 我…可能已经搞砸了 |
[14:28] | – Wh-What? – Well, you startled me | -什 什么 -你前面突然出现 |
[14:30] | when you barged in, and I may have damaged the hinge | 吓到我了 然后我可能把铰链搞坏了 |
[14:32] | – a little bit a lot. – Teddy, no. | -不止一点点 -泰迪 不 |
[14:33] | It’s Linda’s fault for being a terrible lookout. | 都怪琳达 放个风都不行 |
[14:35] | Don’t blame me. Blame Bobby Quick-Poops. | 别怪我 怪拉屎太快鲍鲍去 |
[14:38] | Damn it, Bobby Quick-Poops! | 怪你 拉屎太快鲍鲍 |
[14:40] | Oh, my God. That is so cool. | 天啊 太酷了 |
[14:41] | Yeah. It’s so music video-y. | 是啊 看上去好像在拍音乐视频 |
[14:44] | It’s like a Frankenstein of every other video. | 好像是其他视频里的科学怪人啊 |
[14:46] | But less interesting than Frankenstein. | 但是比科学怪人无趣得多 |
[14:48] | I can’t take this anymore. | 我受不了了 |
[14:49] | This is going great. What do you think, Dad? | 一切都很顺利 是吧 爸爸 |
[14:51] | I think this video has to sneeze. | 我觉得这则视频需要认真对待 |
[14:53] | Because it’s gonna go viral! | 因为它会火的 |
[14:55] | Yes! Okay! Everyone, let’s set up for the last shot! | 好的 好了 大家准备最后一个镜头 |
[14:58] | Gene and I do the flavor fingers and harmonize | 吉恩和我跳舔手指舞 然后合唱 |
[15:00] | while everyone flavor fingers behind us! | 其他人在我们后面跳 |
[15:03] | – Let’s do this! – All right! | -开始吧 -好的 |
[15:05] | I am pumped! Yes! Yes! Yes! | 我充满了精力 加油 加油 加油 |
[15:07] | Ready for this, Gene? You feeling it, buddy? | 准备好了吗 吉恩 感受到了吗 朋友 |
[15:09] | Sorry. So much sugar. | 抱歉 力道大了 |
[15:10] | Let’s just do it fast. | 速战速决 |
[15:12] | That’s the spirit, buddy! | 就要这个精神 老哥 |
[15:16] | I’m having trouble getting this one hinge back on, Bobby. | 我没法把这颗螺丝安到铰链上 鲍鲍 |
[15:19] | Well, try harder, Teddy. | 多用点力 泰迪 |
[15:20] | I must have stripped a screw. | 我肯定是弄弯了一枚螺丝 |
[15:22] | You really shouldn’t scare people like that, you know? | 你真的不该像那样吓人 明白吗 |
[15:24] | We are definitely gonna be known | 我们餐厅要出名了 |
[15:25] | as the restaurant that rifles through your belongings. | 盗取客人财务的餐厅 |
[15:28] | Or the restaurant where they found all those hands. | 或是”发现人手”的餐厅 |
[15:30] | Don’t panic, Bob. | 别慌 鲍勃 |
[15:31] | I just got to give this a little push. | 我得再稍微用点力就行 |
[15:35] | – Great. – Oh, no! | -很好 -不 |
[15:37] | Well, we might as well take a peek since the hinge fell off. | 铰链掉了 不如直接看看里面的东西吧 |
[15:39] | It didn’t fall off. Teddy pried it off! | 这不是掉下来的 泰迪把它翘掉的 |
[15:42] | – Stop it, Lin! – I can almost see. | -住手 琳 -我马上就看到了 |
[15:44] | What’s in it? What’s inside? | 里面是什么 装什么了 |
[15:45] | Stop pulling it apart. You’ll pop the lock | 别扒拉了 你会把锁 |
[15:47] | – Off the front… – Bob, shh! | -搞坏… -鲍勃 安静 |
[15:48] | We’re in too deep! | 我们已经没有回头路了 |
[15:50] | What the… | 什么鬼… |
[15:51] | Walnuts? | 核桃? |
[15:52] | – Walnuts? – Let me see. | -核桃吗 -我看看 |
[15:54] | There’s got to be something else in there. | 里面肯定还有别的东西 |
[15:56] | Nope. Just one more walnut. | 没了 就还剩一颗核桃 |
[15:58] | So it isn’t a plutonium thing | 所以里面不是放射性的钚 |
[16:00] | or a hand killer thing. | 或爱收集人手的杀人犯 |
[16:01] | Just a man who really enjoys his nuts. | 不过就是一个很喜欢吃坚果的人而已 |
[16:03] | Well, you were right, Bob. | 你说得对 鲍勃 |
[16:05] | Nothing dark or mysterious here. | 不存在任何危险黑暗的事情 |
[16:07] | Are you kidding? This is terrifying. | 你在开玩笑吗 这很可怕啊 |
[16:08] | Who would carry a locked briefcase | 谁会手拎一个上锁的行李箱 |
[16:10] | with nothing in it but walnuts? | 里面什么都没装 只装了核桃呢 |
[16:12] | Maybe he’s a walnut salesman and these are his samples? | 可能他是个卖核桃的 里面是他推销的样品 |
[16:15] | You ever think of that? | 你想过这点吗 |
[16:16] | This guy is definitely a serial killer. | 这个人绝对是个连环杀手 |
[16:18] | seems a little far-fetched, Bob. | 这不大可能 鲍勃 |
[16:20] | It’s just walnuts. | 就只有核桃而已 |
[16:21] | Teddy, quick, can you fix this? | 泰迪 快 你能修好行李箱吗 |
[16:22] | I-I think I’ve got some screws in my truck. | 我 我记得卡车里还有些螺丝 |
[16:24] | I’ll go look. | 我去看一下 |
[16:25] | Linda, don’t eat them. | 琳达 别吃核桃 |
[16:26] | What? | 干嘛 |
[16:28] | And… action. | 开始 |
[16:29] | * Does he know that it’s flirtation * | *他知道这是调情吗* |
[16:31] | * When I do my combination? * | *看到我的这些动作* |
[16:33] | * 16 left, 19 right * | *左边16 右边19* |
[16:35] | * Gives my heart safe palpitations * | *让我的心停止悸动* |
[16:38] | * This goes against everything you believe in * | *这同你相信的所有事情背道而驰* |
[16:41] | * You’ll be in this video forever * | *你将永远活在这支视频里* |
[16:45] | * And it’s really, really bad * | *这会非常非常糟糕* |
[16:49] | * This is what you’ll be remembered for * | *这就是你在所有人心中的印象* |
[16:52] | * Not any good stuff * | *没有光彩瞬间* |
[16:54] | * Just this song. * | *只有这首歌* |
[16:57] | – I can’t do this! – Cut! Sure, | -我做不到 -卡 是啊 |
[16:59] | you were a little out of step, but it wasn’t that bad. | 你是有点不合节拍 但也没跳得那么差 |
[17:01] | It’s finger flavor, step and finger flavor, step, | 手指 点舌头 迈步 |
[17:04] | not finger, step, flavor, step. | 不是手指 迈步 点舌头 迈步 |
[17:05] | Not that! This! | 不是因为这个 是这首歌 |
[17:06] | – This is awful! – What? | -这首歌太糟糕了 -什么 |
[17:08] | This song! This video! All of it! | 这首歌 这支视频 所有的一切 |
[17:12] | What the fudge, Gene? | 搞什么 吉恩 |
[17:14] | 15-minute crew break? | 大家休息15分钟 |
[17:16] | – Anyone up for some Cram Jammers? – Me! | -有人想吃夹心杰姆糖吗 -我 |
[17:22] | Courtney! Honey! Court-Court! | 考特尼 宝贝 考考 |
[17:24] | – So, that was a little… – Really harsh. | -刚刚你说得有点… -太严厉了 |
[17:26] | It’s just– I can’t believe how bad this all is. | 我只是 没想到这一切能那么糟糕 |
[17:29] | I think everything’s been amazing. | 我觉得一切都很棒 |
[17:30] | I feel like I could rip the lockers off the wall! | 我感觉能把储物柜从墙上扯下来 |
[17:32] | But, I mean, Gene, Courtney’s your friend, right? | 但是 吉恩 考特尼是你的朋友 对吗 |
[17:35] | – Yeah. – And doing this video | -对啊 -拍这支视频 |
[17:37] | – makes her happy, right? – Somehow. | -能让她开心 对吗 -不知为何确实是 |
[17:39] | Well, sometimes you do things you might not really like | 有时候 你得做些可能非常不想做的事 |
[17:42] | for people you do like because they like it | 因为你喜欢的人 他们很喜欢做 |
[17:45] | and it makes them happy. | 这么做能让他们开心 |
[17:46] | Yeah, like when Tina and I play Fossil Friends with you. | 对 比如我和蒂娜和你玩考古拍档一样 |
[17:49] | What? You don’t like burying the bones after we have chicken | 什么 你们不喜欢吃完鸡之后埋骨头 |
[17:51] | and then pretending we’re finding fossils? | 然后再假装是化石一样挖出来吗 |
[17:53] | I mean, it’s fine. | 倒也可以玩 |
[17:54] | It’s a little nasty. | 有点脏 |
[17:56] | I guess I see your point. | 我懂你们的意思了 |
[17:57] | About Courtney, not the chicken bones. | 关于考特尼 不是关于鸡骨头的事 |
[17:58] | We’re still doing that. | 我们还是要玩考古拍档 |
[17:59] | I can’t find Courtney anywhere. | 我哪里都找不到考特尼 |
[18:01] | – Let’s all split up and look for her. – On it! | -我们分头去找她 -好的 |
[18:03] | You better hope we can find her and finish this, Gene. | 你最好希望我们能找到她 结束拍摄 吉恩 |
[18:05] | Or should I say “Mean Gene”? | 或者该叫你”刻薄吉恩” |
[18:07] | Because you’re mean. | 因为你很刻薄 |
[18:08] | I think I know where she is. | 我知道她大概在哪 |
[18:11] | I got all the walnuts back in, | 我把所有的核桃都塞回去了 |
[18:12] | but I can’t quite get it shut. | 但我合不上 |
[18:14] | I think the duct tape was a bad idea. | 我觉得胶带是个坏主意 |
[18:16] | Oh, my God! He’s here! That’s him! | 我的天啊 他来了 就是他 |
[18:17] | He’s coming in! | 他要进来了 |
[18:18] | Put the briefcase back in the booth! | 快把公文包放回椅子上 |
[18:19] | Oh, my God. He’s gonna kill us. | 我的天啊 他会杀了我们的 |
[18:21] | Calm down, Bob. Act natural. | 冷静 鲍勃 表现自然点 |
[18:23] | I’m just a guy enjoying a joke. | 我只是个听了笑话的人 |
[18:26] | Welp, I got to go! Bye! | 我该走了 拜拜 |
[18:28] | What?! | 什么 |
[18:29] | Never mind! I’ll stay. | 算了 我留下来吧 |
[18:31] | And everything’s fine. This is a restaurant. | 而且大家都很好 这就是个餐厅 |
[18:33] | Hi! | 你好 |
[18:34] | Welcome to Bob’s Burgers. wh-what can I get ya? | 欢迎来到开心汉堡店 需要帮忙吗 |
[18:37] | I don’t know if you remember me. | 我不知道你们是否记得我 |
[18:38] | I was in here yesterday, | 我昨天来过这 |
[18:39] | and I think I may have left my briefcase. | 我觉得可能把公文包落这了 |
[18:42] | – Doesn’t ring a bell. – There it is. | -没有印象 -在那 |
[18:43] | Oh! That briefcase! | 那个公文包啊 |
[18:46] | Hey! I tried calling the number, | 我试过拨打 |
[18:49] | that was on the briefcase, | 公文包上面的电话 |
[18:50] | but it was no longer in service. | 但电话已经停机了 |
[18:52] | So, you know, no-no reason to be upset with us. | 所以 不要生我们的气 |
[18:55] | It looks a little different. | 看上去有点不一样了 |
[18:57] | Does it? | 是吗 |
[18:58] | Oh. Well, a-a bunch of kids were in here earlier. | 今天有一大帮孩子来过这 |
[19:01] | – Rowdy teens. – Some of ’em were… using curse words. | -吵吵闹闹的青少年 -有些还说粗话 |
[19:04] | They were duct-taping everything. | 他们拿胶带到处粘 |
[19:06] | looks like they got your briefcase. | 看来也粘你的公文包了 |
[19:07] | You know teens and their duct tape. | 你懂的 拿着胶带的青少年 |
[19:09] | – God. – Oh. Yeah. | -天啊 -是啊 |
[19:10] | They-they-they-they did get a little on there. | 他们 他们是把包弄上了点胶带 |
[19:14] | – What was that? – What was what? | -刚才是什么声音 -什么什么声音 |
[19:16] | That crackling noise. | 刚才有噼啪的声音 |
[19:17] | Sounded like you stepped on a… | 听起来就像是踩在 |
[19:19] | – A walnut? – Maybe. | -核桃上 -或许吧 |
[19:21] | I wouldn’t know what that would sound like. | 我也不知道踩在核桃上是什么声音呀 |
[19:24] | Would… you? | 你知道吗 |
[19:27] | No. | 不知道 |
[19:28] | Okay, then. Yeah. | 那就好 那就好 |
[19:30] | Wait, nobody has any more questions? | 好了 大家都没问题了吧 |
[19:32] | – Nope. – I’m good. | -没有 -我没问题 |
[19:37] | That was freaky. | 吓死我了 |
[19:38] | Now we’ll never know what’s going on with the walnuts. | 我们再也不能知道那些核桃是干嘛的了 |
[19:40] | I think that’s for the best. | 我觉得这样最好 |
[19:42] | I feel like we were just in the presence of death. | 我觉得我们刚才直面了死亡 |
[19:45] | Bob. Do you need a hug, sweetie? | 鲍勃宝贝 你需要抱抱吗 |
[19:47] | No. | 不要 |
[19:47] | Okay. Yeah. Maybe I do. | 还是来一个吧 |
[19:49] | There, there. Everyone’s safe now. | 不怕不怕 大家都没事了 |
[19:52] | I could go for one of those. | 我也想要一个抱抱 |
[19:53] | Oh. okay. | 好吧 |
[19:57] | Courtney? Courtney? | 考特尼 考特尼 |
[19:58] | – No. – Come on, Courtney. | -走开 -别生气了 考特尼 |
[20:00] | Let me talk to you. | 我们聊聊吧 |
[20:01] | How did you know I was here? | 你怎么知道我在这 |
[20:02] | You always say this is where you wish you lived | 你总是说想永远住在这里 |
[20:04] | so that you’d always sound amazing. | 这里能让你的声音变得特别动听 |
[20:06] | Yes, the acoustics. | 这里的音效绝了 |
[20:07] | I think Dolly Parton records all her songs in slides. | 我觉得多莉·帕顿的歌都是在滑梯里录的 |
[20:10] | That’s why she has an amusement park. | 所以她建了一座游乐园 |
[20:11] | I guess it makes sense that you’d know I’d be here, | 我想你知道我在这里也很正常 |
[20:13] | because… we used to be friends and all. | 因为 我们以前是那么好的朋友 |
[20:15] | We are friends, Courtney. | 我们现在也是朋友 考特尼 |
[20:16] | And I’m sorry for what I said. | 我为我刚才说过的话道歉 |
[20:18] | It’s just… your song is not quite… | 你的歌只是 |
[20:20] | my cup of tea. | 不太适合我 |
[20:21] | I like tea that doesn’t, you know, | 你知道的 我的喜好有点 |
[20:23] | taste like everyone else’s tea. | 与众不同 |
[20:25] | But you like tea that’s, like, | 但是你可能喜欢 |
[20:26] | the most number one-selling tea. | 最热门的东西 |
[20:29] | You’re talking about tea a lot. Are you thirsty? | 怎么老是说这个 你是渴了吗 |
[20:31] | A little. But what I should’ve realized | 有点吧 但是我早该知道 |
[20:33] | is you do like that kind of tea. | 你有多喜欢唱歌 |
[20:35] | It makes you happy. | 唱歌让你很开心 |
[20:36] | And I want you to be happy. | 我想让你开心 |
[20:38] | – And… – Yeah? | -而且 -什么 |
[20:39] | What do you say we go finish this mama-jama? | 我们回去把视频拍完怎么样 |
[20:41] | Thanks, Gene. | 谢谢你 吉恩 |
[20:42] | – Is my makeup streaking? – No… | -我的妆花了吗 -没有 |
[20:44] | Maybe you should get a little touch-up on the… face part. | 要不你再去补点妆吧 在脸这部分 |
[20:47] | * This might be a shocker but I can’t resist her locker * | *你可能会震惊但我无法抵挡她的储物柜* |
[20:52] | * Locker love… * | *储物柜之爱* |
[20:56] | * Locker love… * | *储物柜之爱* |
[21:00] | * Does he know that it’s flirtation * | *他知道这是调情吗* |
[21:02] | * When I do my combination? * | *看到我的这些动作* |
[21:04] | * 16 left, 19 right * | *左边16 右边19* |
[21:06] | * Gives my heart safe palpitations * | *让我的心停止悸动* |
[21:09] | * When he’s walking down the hall * | *当他向我走来* |
[21:11] | * And he looks like such a doll * | *看他帅气逼人* |
[21:13] | * I want that hair, want that face * | *他的秀发 他的面庞* |
[21:15] | * Want it now, I want it all * | *他的一切 我都想要* |
[21:18] | * This might be a shocker * | *你可能会震惊* |
[21:20] | * But I can’t resist her locker * | *但我无法抵挡她的储物柜* |
[21:22] | * Locker love… * | *储物柜之爱* |
[21:25] | * Locker love… * | *储物柜之爱* |
[21:27] | * Locker love… * | *储物柜之爱* |
[21:29] | * Locker love * | *储物柜之爱* |
[21:31] | * Locker love * | *储物柜之爱* |