时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | 绳”吱”以法 除鼠害公司 | |
[00:22] | Gene, I already told you, hon, | 吉恩宝贝 我说了 |
[00:23] | stop playing that game at the table. | 吃饭的时候别玩那游戏 |
[00:25] | Breakfast time is for eating | 早餐时间应该用来吃饭 |
[00:26] | and for talking to each other about life and stuff. | 用来聊一聊生活啥的 |
[00:29] | Oh, I thought it was for watching Tina | 我还以为是为了看蒂娜 |
[00:30] | dribble milk on her shirt. | 把牛奶滴到衣服上 |
[00:31] | Huh? Oh, oops. | 有吗 还真是 |
[00:33] | Hold on, Mother. | 等下 老妈 |
[00:34] | The temperature in my game is dropping. | 游戏里降温了 |
[00:35] | I’m gonna put a scarf on Purrbo, | 我给猫宝戴条围巾 |
[00:37] | and then I’ll put it down, | 然后就不玩了 |
[00:38] | I promise, I promise, I promise. | 我保证 这次一定 |
[00:39] | Unless the weather changes again | 除非天气再次变化 |
[00:41] | or I find the conversation unstimulating. | 又或者我觉得聊天没意思 |
[00:42] | Wait. What is this game again? You dress a cat? | 话说这是什么游戏来着 给猫穿衣服吗 |
[00:45] | Yes. It’s called Purrbo. | 对 叫猫宝 |
[00:46] | The weather on the screen keeps changing, | 游戏里的天气会不停变化 |
[00:48] | so you have to keep putting different clothes on Purrbo. | 所以要一直给猫宝换衣服 |
[00:50] | He got it at a yard sale for a dollar. | 他在跳蚤市场买的 花了一美元 |
[00:52] | Apparently, these things were all the rage ten years ago | 这游戏机十年前貌似风靡一时 |
[00:55] | when there was maybe nothing else to do. | 那时可能没有别的事可做 |
[00:57] | By the way, Gene, | 顺便说一下 吉恩 |
[00:57] | you still owe me the dollar that you borrowed. | 你还欠我那一美元 |
[00:59] | I gave you an IOU. | 我给你打过欠条了 |
[01:00] | Yep, yep, it’s just that I have a lot of them from you, | 是的 但我已经从你那里收到一堆欠条了 |
[01:03] | and I’m worried you and I don’t think | 并且我开始担心 我们对欠条的理解 |
[01:05] | they mean the same thing. | 是不是不太一样 |
[01:06] | Why does it keep making that sound? | 为什么它一直发出那种声音 |
[01:08] | Purrbo meows when he’s too cold or too hot, | 猫宝热了或者冷了就会喵喵叫 |
[01:10] | and you got to change him | 这时候就要给它换衣服 |
[01:11] | or he can freeze to death or overheat. | 否则它就可能冻死或热死 |
[01:13] | Oh. Like the dinosaurs. | 就像恐龙一样 |
[01:15] | Or menopause, supposedly. | 更年期也是这样 我听说的 |
[01:17] | So is that fun? | 有意思吗 |
[01:18] | I mean, it just sounds kind of stressful. | 我感觉会让玩的人压力挺大的 |
[01:20] | A thing that makes noises when it needs something from you. | 一有需求就发出噪音 |
[01:22] | I guess that’s also what kids are. | 小孩好像也是这样 |
[01:24] | – Father. – It’s true. | -父亲 -是真的 |
[01:25] | Okay, okay, enough cat chat. | 好了 都别谈猫了 |
[01:27] | Let’s talk about something else. | 我们聊点别的 |
[01:28] | What are you guys doing at school? | 你们最近在学校都干嘛了 |
[01:30] | That’s what I’d like to know. | 我也想知道 |
[01:31] | What are we doing there? | 我们去学校是干嘛 |
[01:32] | Seriously, I don’t get the concept. | 说真的 我不理解 |
[01:34] | My chair is really squeaky. | 我的椅子吱吱作响 |
[01:35] | I’ve been getting a lot of attention. | 很多人因此关注到了我 |
[01:37] | I think I like it. | 我还挺享受 |
[01:38] | I’m kind of the “It” Girl right now. | 我现在也有点班花的感觉了 |
[01:40] | What about you, Genie-weenie? | 你呢 吉恩小宝贝 |
[01:41] | Oh, I just remembered. School gave me this. | 我刚想起来 学校发了这个 |
[01:43] | “Broccoli microgreen seeds.” | “西蓝花沙拉种子” |
[01:46] | Is this the school trying to give out | 这是那种学校发的 |
[01:47] | weird healthy snacks or something? | 奇怪的健康零食什么的吗 |
[01:49] | Gross. I mean yum. | 恶心 不是 好好吃的样子 |
[01:50] | No. They’re seeds for science class. | 不是 这是自然课要用的种子 |
[01:52] | Can I see those? | 我能看看吗 |
[01:53] | I think I’m supposed to plant them on a wet paper towel | 好像得把种子种在湿润的纸巾上 |
[01:55] | so we can watch them grow inside our apartment or something. | 这样就可以在家观察它们的生长情况 |
[01:58] | Wow. Yeah. That’s what this says. | 没错 这上面就是这么说的 |
[01:59] | You plant them on a wet paper towel, | 把种子种在湿纸巾上 |
[02:01] | and they sprout within a few days. | 它们几天之内就会发芽 |
[02:02] | Gene, this looks… | 吉恩 这感觉… |
[02:03] | Sunny again. I’m feeling crop top. | 天又晴了 给猫宝来个露脐装吧 |
[02:06] | “Great,” I was gonna say. | 感觉很不错 |
[02:07] | The crop top? I know. | 露脐装吗 是吧 |
[02:09] | Why aren’t we all wearing them? | 大家都该穿露脐装 |
[02:10] | Yep. Right. | 好吧 |
[02:13] | Hi, Teddy. You’re here early. | 泰迪 你今天来早了 |
[02:14] | Yeah. I know you keep telling us | 是啊 虽然你一直抱怨 |
[02:16] | it’s annoying we’re not open for breakfast, but… | 我们为什么不提供早餐 但… |
[02:18] | It is annoying, but, guys, I’m not here to eat. | 是的 不过我今天不是来吃东西的 |
[02:20] | I need a favor. I got a giant emergency. | 我有个万分紧急的情况 需要你们帮忙 |
[02:22] | Oh, my God, what happened? | 天啊 怎么了 |
[02:23] | I ordered fresh-caught wild salmon from Alaska. | 我从阿拉斯加订购了现捕的野生三文鱼 |
[02:26] | It was supposed to be delivered yesterday, | 本来应该昨天送到的 |
[02:28] | but shipping got delayed, and I just got an email | 但物流延迟了 我刚刚收到邮件说 |
[02:30] | saying it’s gonna be delivered tomorrow. | 明天才能送到 |
[02:32] | – Okay. – But I’m leaving town today | -好吧 -可我今天要出门 |
[02:34] | to take Mom to Senior Surf Camp in North Carolina. | 带我妈去北卡罗来纳州参加银发冲浪营 |
[02:37] | Ooh, Senior Surf Camp. | 银发冲浪营 |
[02:38] | She’s excited about it. She keeps saying “Tubular.” | 她很期待 一直在说”棒呆了” |
[02:41] | I tried it, too. I-I can’t pull it off. | 我也想用这个说法来着 但不太行 |
[02:43] | Teddy, none of that is an emergency. | 泰迪 你说的这些都算不上紧急情况 |
[02:45] | Bob, it’s fish. It’s perishable. | 鲍勃 那是鱼 容易腐坏 |
[02:47] | If I miss the delivery, | 要是我错过了快递 |
[02:49] | my salmon is gonna sit in a warehouse | 我的三文鱼就会被 |
[02:51] | somewhere at room temperature and rot, | 放在常温仓库 一点点烂掉 |
[02:52] | which would be heartbreaking, | 那太让人心碎了 |
[02:54] | not to mention it wasn’t cheap. | 更别说这鱼还不便宜 |
[02:55] | Why did you buy it? | 你为什么要买呢 |
[02:56] | I mean, don’t they sell the same Alaskan salmon at the grocery store | 超市不是就有卖阿拉斯加三文鱼吗 |
[02:59] | for the normal amount it costs? | 还是正常的价格 |
[03:02] | I bought it a few nights ago. | 我前几天晚上买的 |
[03:03] | It was really late, and I’d had some beer, | 那天很晚了 我喝了点啤酒 |
[03:05] | and I was fighting with someone from high school online, | 我在网上跟高中生吵架 |
[03:07] | and I saw an ad of a guy with a big beard | 然后我看到一则广告 一个大胡子男人 |
[03:10] | wearing a fishing bib and holding a big salmon. | 穿着捕鱼背带裤 手里捧着一条大三文鱼 |
[03:12] | I wanted to be that guy, Bob, | 我也想成为他 鲍勃 |
[03:14] | the guy who eats salmon right out of the water. | 成为能吃到现捕三文鱼的人 |
[03:16] | Me, too, like a bear. | 我也想 像熊一样 |
[03:17] | So is it okay if I change the delivery address | 所以我可以把配送地址 |
[03:20] | to your place? | 改成你们家吗 |
[03:20] | And then you can put it in your freezer till I get back? | 帮我放进你们的冰箱 等我回来拿 |
[03:22] | Guys, this is maybe the most important thing | 这也许是我让你们帮的 |
[03:24] | I’m ever gonna ask you. | 最重要的一个忙了 |
[03:25] | I mean, you say that a lot. Like when you asked | 这话你经常说 比如上次问我们 |
[03:27] | if we thought you were a baseball cap guy. | 觉得你适不适合戴棒球帽的时候 |
[03:29] | It’s no problem, Teddy. Send it here. | 没问题 泰迪 送到我们这吧 |
[03:32] | We’ll make your fish wish come true. | 我们会让你的”鱼”梦成真 |
[03:33] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[03:35] | That’s so tubular of you. | 你们棒呆了 |
[03:37] | – No, no. – No, no. | -不 不对 -不是这么用的 |
[03:38] | Oh, I know. | 好吧 |
[03:41] | Hey, you’re home. | 你们回来了 |
[03:42] | I knew you’d come back, my little boomerangs. | 我就知道你们会回来 我的小回旋镖们 |
[03:44] | Yeah, well, it’s your reward for feeding and sheltering us. | 这就是你养育我们的回报 |
[03:47] | Hey, Gene, I read about your microgreens project. | 吉恩 我看了你的沙拉菜苗作业 |
[03:49] | I mean, it seems really interesting. | 感觉非常有趣 |
[03:50] | You observe how they grow and write it up in a report. | 要观察它们怎么生长 然后写在报告里 |
[03:53] | And it says it’s due at the end of the week, so… | 上面说周末就要交 所以… |
[03:56] | End of the week? That’s like a month away. | 周末 那还早着呢 |
[03:58] | Gene, I think you should start the seeds soon | 吉恩 我觉得你应该马上开始播种 |
[04:00] | ’cause, you know, they take a few days to sprout. | 因为要好几天才能发芽 |
[04:02] | Like that one hair on Mom’s chin she always tweezes. | 就像妈妈常用镊子拔的下巴上的那根毛 |
[04:04] | It’s true. | 没错 |
[04:05] | Also, the sooner you start ’em, | 而且 开始得越早 |
[04:06] | the sooner we can watch those little guys grow. | 就能越早观察那些小菜苗生长 |
[04:09] | Hold on, Dad. Snowstorm. | 等等 爸 暴风雪来了 |
[04:10] | Gene, can you maybe stop playing that for a second? | 吉恩 能不能先别玩了 |
[04:13] | But Purrbo is chilly. | 但是猫宝怕冷 |
[04:14] | And he looks good in everything. | 而且它穿什么都好看 |
[04:16] | Oh, Teddy texted: “Don’t forget, | 泰迪发短信说 “别忘了 |
[04:18] | tomorrow 8:00 a.M. To 8:00 p.M. That’s the window.” | 明天早八点到晚八点是窗口期” |
[04:21] | Are we getting a new window? Ooh la la. | 我们要装新窗户了吗 好耶 |
[04:23] | No, no, a delivery window. | 不是 不是 是派送时间 |
[04:25] | Teddy’s having his salmon sent to us | 泰迪要把他的三文鱼寄到我们这 |
[04:27] | ’cause he’s out of town. | 因为他有事要出门 |
[04:28] | Is this the kind of fun adult stuff | 这是我们应该抱以期待的 |
[04:29] | we have to look forward to? | 成年以后的消遣吗 |
[04:31] | Well, you know, you can also drink. | 成年以后还可以喝酒 |
[04:32] | Drinking’s pretty cool. | 喝酒挺酷的 |
[04:34] | I mean, it’s not cool. It’s not cool. | 不酷 不酷 |
[04:36] | Lin, should we be worried | 琳 我们的儿子 |
[04:37] | that our son is obsessed with a game | 沉迷于一个给猫穿脱衣服的游戏 |
[04:39] | where you just dress a cat and that’s it? | 我们该为此担心吗 |
[04:41] | I don’t think so. | 不用担心 |
[04:42] | I mean, you get obsessed with things, too. | 你也有着迷的东西 |
[04:44] | Remember when you got really into soap carving? | 还记得你痴迷于雕肥皂吗 |
[04:46] | Every soap in our house was shaped like a little duck. | 我们家每块肥皂都被雕成了小鸭子 |
[04:48] | – Sort of. – Yeah, but I get obsessed | -算鸭子吧 -但我着迷的 |
[04:50] | with interesting things. | 是有趣的事情 |
[04:51] | Right, sure. | 行吧 |
[04:52] | You know what? Maybe I could help Gene | 也许我可以帮吉恩 |
[04:53] | with his microgreens project. | 做沙拉菜苗作业 |
[04:54] | Show him how fun it can be. | 让他体会到其中的乐趣 |
[04:56] | I mean, we could have a mini farm in our apartment. | 我们可以在家里弄个迷你农场 |
[04:58] | Who wouldn’t want a mini farm in their apartment? | 谁不想在自家弄个迷你农场呢 |
[05:00] | Me. I don’t want a bunch of mini animals in here. | 我 我不想家里有一群迷你动物 |
[05:03] | – This place would stink. – No, Lin, that’s not… | -会很臭的 -不是 琳 那不是… |
[05:05] | Anyway, my point is | 我的意思是 |
[05:06] | I think he’s just too distracted by that cat game. | 我感觉猫游戏占用他太多时间了 |
[05:09] | Oh, a mini tractor could be fun, though. | 迷你拖拉机可能还挺有趣 |
[05:11] | Tiny little haystacks. | 迷你干草垛 |
[05:12] | Yep. Okay. Well, I’m gonna go get water. | 行吧 我去拿点水喝 |
[05:15] | Oh, get me some, too. And a little snack. | 给我也拿一些 再拿点零食 |
[05:17] | – Maybe a cookie. – Sure. | -一块曲奇啥的 -好 |
[05:18] | – And some crackers. – Really? | -还有脆饼干 -认真的吗 |
[05:19] | Yeah. And cheese, with the crackers. | 对 还有奶酪 配脆饼干 |
[05:21] | And arrange it a little bit. | 稍微摆下盘 |
[05:23] | Gene, what are you doing out of bed with the laptop? | 吉恩 你不睡觉在干嘛 还开着电脑 |
[05:26] | Oh, hey, Dad. | 爸爸 |
[05:27] | I’m just talking to some people on a Purrbo forum. | 我在猫宝论坛和别人聊天 |
[05:29] | Okay. What people are you talking to? | 好吧 在和什么人聊天 |
[05:32] | Purrbo people, or “Purrbs,” As they call themselves. | 玩猫宝的人 他们自称”喵人” |
[05:34] | Which is delightful. | 很妙的叫法 |
[05:36] | Apparently, there’s a trick where, | 我听说了一个窍门 |
[05:37] | if you press both buttons at the same time, | 如果同时按两个按钮 |
[05:39] | Purrbo will cycle through all the outfits | 猫宝会轮流穿 |
[05:40] | you’ve ever changed him into. | 你给他换过的所有衣服 |
[05:42] | Wow, I-I did not know that. | 这我还真不知道 |
[05:44] | Hey, so I was thinking I could help you | 我在想 我可以帮你 |
[05:46] | with that microgreens project for school. | 做学校的沙拉菜苗作业 |
[05:47] | You know how to help with school? | 你居然知道怎么辅导作业 |
[05:49] | I mean, no, not usually, | 不是 通常来说不行 |
[05:51] | but I feel like I can help with this project. | 不过我觉得这个项目我可以 |
[05:53] | Okay. If you want to. | 好吧 如果你想的话 |
[05:54] | So that sounds like fun, right? | 听起来挺有趣对吧 |
[05:56] | Doing this project together, | 一起做项目 |
[05:58] | learning about new, interesting things | 从中学习有趣的新知识 |
[06:00] | instead of things that might be making your brain bad? | 而不是让你脑子坏掉的东西 |
[06:05] | Gene, you’re picturing me as that cat, aren’t you? | 吉恩 你在把我想象成那只猫对吧 |
[06:08] | No. Okay, a little. | 没有 好吧 一点点 |
[06:13] | Morning, my little glories. | 早上好 我的宝贝们 |
[06:14] | Wait. Is this breakfast? | 等一下 这是早餐吗 |
[06:16] | This is Gene’s microgreens project. | 这是吉恩的沙拉菜苗作业 |
[06:17] | – Are we eating it? – No, no. I’m making eggs. | -我们要吃这个吗 -不是 我在煎蛋 |
[06:20] | I’ll never make you eat vegetables for breakfast, sweetie. | 我永远不会让你们早餐吃蔬菜的 宝贝 |
[06:22] | I love you, Mom. | 我爱你 妈妈 |
[06:23] | So, Gene, you want to get started on planting some seeds | 吉恩 我们来播种种子吧 |
[06:26] | and, you know, maybe put Purrbo down for a sec? | 先把猫宝放在一边 |
[06:29] | Gene, seriously. | 吉恩 我认真的 |
[06:30] | Yep, yep. Okay. Putting it down. | 行行 好的 这就放下 |
[06:32] | So, first, we take two wet paper towels | 首先 我们准备两张湿纸巾 |
[06:34] | and put them on the bottom of one of the trays. | 把它们放在一个托盘上 |
[06:37] | Quick outfit change for a rainy day, and go. | 下雨了 快速换个装 搞定 |
[06:40] | And now we sprinkle the seeds. | 然后撒下种子 |
[06:41] | Yeah. You want to just start the sprinkling | 好 你先撒着 |
[06:43] | – and I’ll catch up? – Gene, come on. | -我马上来 -吉恩 别这样 |
[06:44] | – This is the fun part. – Obviously. | -这是最有趣的环节 -肉眼可见的有趣 |
[06:46] | All right. Sprinkle, sprinkle, sprinkle, sprinkle. | 好吧 我撒 我撒 我撒 我撒 |
[06:49] | – Okay. Are we done? – Almost. | -好了吗 -差不多了 |
[06:50] | I’m just gonna spread these out a little. | 我把它们拨开一点 |
[06:52] | Not that you didn’t sprinkle them really good. | 没有说你撒得不好的意思 |
[06:55] | One more thing. We have to put another tray | 最后一步 把另一个托盘 |
[06:57] | on top of this one to block out the light. | 放在这个上面 遮挡阳光 |
[06:58] | It’s called the blackout phase. | 这叫遮光阶段 |
[07:00] | It helps the microgreens grow more long and more tender. | 能让沙拉菜苗长得更长 更嫩 |
[07:03] | More tender? | 更嫩 |
[07:04] | These microgreens sound like great boyfriend material. | 这些沙拉菜苗听起来是当好男友的料 |
[07:07] | You’re not listening to any of this, are you, Gene? | 你一句话都没听 对吧 吉恩 |
[07:09] | Okay. Here’s breakfast. | 好了 早餐来了 |
[07:10] | Bon appétoot. I’m gonna head downstairs | 用餐鱼块 我去楼下了 |
[07:12] | and wait for Teddy’s salmon delivery. | 要帮泰迪收三文鱼快递 |
[07:13] | No one tell him I was two minutes late. | 别告诉他我晚了两分钟 |
[07:15] | Delivery Teddy is a little intense. | 泰迪在收快递这事上有点神经质 |
[07:17] | Oh, wait. I just remembered | 等下 我才想起来 |
[07:19] | I was gonna go to the store today | 我今天要去商店 |
[07:20] | and get a few things we need. | 采购来着 |
[07:21] | Louise and Tina, | 露易丝 蒂娜 |
[07:23] | can you go pick up some stuff for me after school? | 你俩放学后能帮我跑个腿吗 |
[07:25] | Gene, you should come home and keep working | 吉恩 你放学后直接回家 |
[07:27] | on your cool mini-greens project with your cool dad. | 和你超酷爸继续做超酷的菜苗作业 |
[07:29] | Sure, we can go, but our rates have gone up | 我们可以去 但跟上次相比 |
[07:31] | since we last ran errands for you. | 我们的服务涨价了 |
[07:33] | You mean from zero? | 你是说从零元往上涨吗 |
[07:34] | What you asking for? | 你要什么 |
[07:35] | – We get some candy from the store. – Okay. | -我们要买点糖果 -可以 |
[07:37] | Oh, me candy also. | 我也要糖果 |
[07:38] | And we get to keep the change. | 并且找零归我们 |
[07:39] | Just the coins. Paper money comes back to me. | 硬币归你们 纸币拿回来给我 |
[07:42] | We’ll check out our other offers | 那我们要看看其他客户的报价 |
[07:43] | – and let you know. – Louise. | -再回复你 -露易丝 |
[07:45] | – Fine, we’ll go. – Yay. | -好吧 我们去 -太好了 |
[07:47] | I know Mom’s expecting us to bring back some bills, | 妈妈以为我们会拿纸币回去 |
[07:49] | but it’s not our fault they gave us our change in all coins. | 但是他们全找硬币也不能怪我们 |
[07:52] | I mean, you did say, “Don’t give us any bills. | 是你说的 “别找纸币 |
[07:54] | That creepy eye pyramid freaks us out.” | 我们害怕纸币上长眼睛的金字塔” |
[07:56] | Sticky hand? I’m buying. I mean Mom’s buying. | 黏黏手掌 我买了 准确说是妈妈买了 |
[07:59] | – I’m good. – Hey, remember that thing? | -我不用了 -记得这个东西吗 |
[08:01] | Oh, yeah. The spaceship kiddie ride thing. | 当然 小孩骑的宇宙飞船 |
[08:02] | We used to pretend we were astronauts on a mission | 我们以前假装是做任务的宇航员 |
[08:04] | for Gene to be the first person to poop on the moon. | 要让吉恩成为第一个在月球上拉屎的人 |
[08:06] | Yeah. He said that’s what the craters were for. | 对 他说月球上的陨石坑就是用来拉屎的 |
[08:08] | I felt bad for the craters. | 陨石坑好可怜 |
[08:10] | You know, we have all this change. | 我们有这么多零钱 |
[08:12] | Should we take a trip to the moon for old times’ sake? | 要不要坐一次怀怀旧 |
[08:15] | Visit some old moon poops? | 去看看以前拉在月球上的屎 |
[08:16] | Oh. I guess. I don’t think we can both fit. | 可以啊 但是坐不下我们两个吧 |
[08:19] | Why don’t you go first? | 要不你先坐吧 |
[08:19] | I was already climbing in, but okay. | 我同意 我已经在往里爬了 |
[08:21] | Here. Hold these. | 来 拿着 |
[08:22] | And don’t eat all the red ones. | 别吃红色的 |
[08:23] | Or the green ones. Or the yellow ones. | 绿的也不行 黄的也不行 |
[08:25] | So just the black ones, then? | 所以只能吃黑色的吗 |
[08:26] | – Not those, either. – Okay. | -黑的也不能吃 -好吧 |
[08:28] | And blast off! | 点火起飞 |
[08:31] | Kind of slower and more boring than I remember. | 比记忆中的更慢更无聊 |
[08:34] | Yeah. I don’t even think that’s how spaceships move. | 对 宇宙飞船应该不是这样飞的 |
[08:36] | Hey. Hold something out, | 拿点什么出来 |
[08:37] | and I’ll slap it with this sticky hand. | 我用这只黏黏手掌来粘 |
[08:39] | Hold out a jelly bean. | 拿颗软糖豆出来 |
[08:40] | That might be impossible, but… | 这不太可能 但… |
[08:42] | Oh, you got it. Do it again. | 还真粘到了 再来一次 |
[08:44] | – Yes! – Whoa. | -太棒了 -真厉害 |
[08:45] | Hey, I think we just invented an amazing new thing. | 我感觉我们刚发明了一个很棒的东西 |
[08:48] | Are we gonna be wealthy now? | 我们是不是要发财了 |
[08:49] | I think so. Or we just found | 我想是的 也可能我们只是 |
[08:50] | a new complicated way to eat jelly beans. | 发现了如何更麻烦地吃软糖豆 |
[08:52] | Yeah, we did. | 对 没错 |
[08:55] | I can’t believe Teddy’s package never came. | 泰迪的包裹居然一直没送来 |
[08:57] | I had to be at the restaurant for 12 hours today for nothing. | 我在餐馆白白耗了12小时 |
[09:00] | I mean, it’s how we try to make a living. | 餐馆也是我们工作维生的地方 |
[09:03] | Never mind. | 当我没说 |
[09:03] | And Teddy just texted | 泰迪刚刚发短信来说 |
[09:05] | that now the package is coming tomorrow. | 包裹明天送到 |
[09:07] | That’s annoying. | 太烦人了 |
[09:08] | Should we stop being friends with him? | 我们要不要和他绝交 |
[09:10] | No. Maybe. No. | 不必 也许吧 还是不了 |
[09:11] | Oh, Tina, Louise, that reminds me. | 蒂娜 露易丝 这提醒我了 |
[09:13] | Can you go to the store again tomorrow after school? | 你们明天放学后能再去趟商店吗 |
[09:16] | I forgot to put laundry detergent on the list, | 我忘买洗衣液了 |
[09:17] | and we need it bad. | 我们现在亟需洗衣液 |
[09:18] | I’ve been wearing the same socks for three days, | 我同一双袜子已连续穿三天了 |
[09:20] | and my feet are getting all cranky and stanky. | 我的脚现在又臭又难受 |
[09:22] | Sure, Mom. We can go back to the store. | 好的 妈妈 没问题 |
[09:23] | Wait a sec. Did you guys give me back my change? | 等等 你们把找零给我了吗 |
[09:26] | Sorry. They just gave us coins. | 抱歉 只找了硬币 |
[09:28] | They had no small bills. | 他们没小额纸钞了 |
[09:29] | They said they got rid of them | 据说因为面额太小 |
[09:31] | ’cause they were just too small. Right, Tina? | 他们打算不用了 是吧 蒂娜 |
[09:33] | – Yeah. – All right. | -对 -好吧 |
[09:35] | Hey, Gene, should we take a peek at your seeds? | 吉恩 要不要去看下你的种子 |
[09:37] | See if anything grew from this afternoon? | 看看下午有没有长出什么来 |
[09:38] | Maybe, you know, take some measurements for your report? | 可以测量一下 好写你的报告 |
[09:41] | I mean, it’s hard to concentrate on TV | 种了沙拉菜苗后 |
[09:43] | when we’ve got microgreens growing, right? | 连看电视都很难集中了 对吧 |
[09:45] | I don’t want to bother them. | 我并不想打扰它们 |
[09:46] | Come on. It’s probably too soon, | 走嘛 虽然现在可能为时过早 |
[09:48] | but maybe a radical or two has sprouted. | 但也可能一两个胚根[激进派]已经发出来了 |
[09:49] | Radical? Are these seeds hippies? | 激进派 那些种子是嬉皮士吗 |
[09:52] | No. according to your worksheet, | 不 按你练习册上的说法 |
[09:54] | radical is the name of the first thing | 种子中首先萌发的 |
[09:56] | that sprouts out of the seed. | 称为胚根 |
[09:57] | I think we should call it the sprouty outy thingy. | 那应该就叫它”先出来的东东” |
[09:59] | Purrbo agrees. | 猫宝也同意 |
[10:00] | Oh, no. He’s just cold. | 不 它只是冷了 |
[10:23] | – Hey, Gene. – Oh, hey, Dad. | -吉恩 -爸爸 |
[10:25] | I can’t stay long. | 我不能待太久 |
[10:25] | I got to get back to the restaurant. | 得马上去餐厅 |
[10:26] | But I just wanted to see how your observations were going. | 就想看看你的菜苗观察进行得怎么样了 |
[10:29] | Did anything grow while you were at school? | 你在学校期间它们长了吗 |
[10:31] | Okay, I did come up here and peek earlier. | 其实我早些时候已经来偷看了一眼 |
[10:33] | They’re growing, and they’re amazing, right? | 长出来了 超棒的 对吧 |
[10:35] | Speaking of amazing, listen to this. | 说到棒 听听这个 |
[10:40] | Yeah. okay, Gene, | 行 好吧 吉恩 |
[10:42] | your microgreens observation project is due tomorrow, | 你的沙拉菜苗观察作业明天就要交了 |
[10:45] | and you’ve barely observed it. | 而你几乎没观察 |
[10:47] | I’ve observed it. The seeds grew, right? | 我观察了 种子发芽生长了 对吧 |
[10:49] | I mean, I don’t want to use the word “Predictable,” But… | 我不想说这是”可预料的” 但是 |
[10:51] | Okay. That’s it. Look, I don’t want to do this, | 好了 听着 我不想这么做 |
[10:53] | but I’ve got to take away Purrbo | 但我必须拿走你的猫宝 |
[10:55] | until you finish the microgreens project. | 等你做完沙拉菜苗作业后再给你 |
[10:56] | What? No! | 什么 不 |
[10:57] | Gene, you need to focus on the sprouts, | 吉恩 你要对菜苗上心 |
[10:59] | not to mention it’s interesting. | 更别说这很有趣 |
[11:01] | I mean, we grew food in your room. | 我们在你的房间里种了食物 |
[11:03] | I’ve grown food in my room before. | 我在我的房间里种过食物 |
[11:05] | I mean, stuff has grown on the food | 我放在房间的东西上 |
[11:06] | I’ve had in my room, but same dif. | 长了食物 但差不多 |
[11:08] | Okay, I’m taking this. Give it to me. | 好了 我要拿走了 给我 |
[11:10] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不不不不不 |
[11:11] | Okay, but listen to me. Purrbo could die. | 好 但听我说 猫宝会死的 |
[11:14] | – You have to keep him alive. – I’ll keep him alive. | -你要让它活着 -我会让它活着的 |
[11:17] | – Promise to keep him alive! – I promise. | -发誓你会让它活着 -我发誓 |
[11:19] | I mean, it doesn’t seem like that hard of a game. | 这个游戏看起来不太难 |
[11:21] | What do the buttons do? | 这些按键什么用来着 |
[11:23] | Gene, it’ll be fine. | 吉恩 不会有事的 |
[11:24] | Now get to work on your report, all right? | 快去开始做你的报告 好吗 |
[11:26] | Don’t let him freeze! And don’t let him overheat! | 别让它冻着 别让它太热 |
[11:28] | And don’t put him in a turtleneck! He hates that! | 别给它穿圆翻领毛衣 它不喜欢 |
[11:34] | So get this. | 看看这个 |
[11:35] | Teddy said they haven’t shipped the salmon yet. | 泰迪说他们还没有开始配送三文鱼 |
[11:37] | They think it’s gonna go out today. Unbelievable. | 他们说今天会出货 难以置信 |
[11:39] | I mean, is the salmon nervous about flying or something? | 三文鱼是害怕飞行还是怎么的 |
[11:41] | Have a couple drinks, salmon. | 喝几杯小酒吧 三文鱼 |
[11:43] | Also, I’m pretty sure Louise and Tina | 还有 我很确定露易丝和蒂娜 |
[11:45] | chugged all the milk and then said we’re out of milk | 喝完了所有的牛奶 然后说我们没有了 |
[11:46] | so they can go to the store again. | 这样她们就可以再去商店了 |
[11:48] | These errands are getting pretty expensive | 这差事太耗钱了 |
[11:49] | with how much they’re skimming off the top | 鬼知道她们从中扣了多少钱 |
[11:51] | to do whatever it is they’re doing. | 来做她们想做的事 |
[11:53] | – Yeah! – Yes! | -太好了 -太好了 |
[11:54] | We are the world champions at this. | 我们会成为世界冠军的 |
[11:56] | Take that, France! | 接招吧 法国 |
[11:58] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[11:59] | Was that the cat game? | 是那个猫的游戏吗 |
[12:00] | Yeah, I promised Gene I’d take care of it. | 是的 我向吉恩保证了我会照顾好它 |
[12:02] | Looks like it’s windy. | 似乎刮风了 |
[12:03] | So I guess I press this button? | 我猜我该按这个按钮 |
[12:06] | And there’s a jacket, and that’s it. | 换上了夹克 应该是这样了 |
[12:09] | Did you play the confiscation card | 你是本打算没收游戏机 |
[12:10] | and now you’re on Purrbo duty | 却摊上了养猫的任务 |
[12:12] | and no one’s laughing at you at all? | 还没有人嘲笑你吗 |
[12:13] | You saw how he is with this thing, Lin. | 你看到他对此有多么沉迷 琳 |
[12:15] | I had no choice. | 我没办法 |
[12:16] | And also, maybe this is the parental move of the year | 或许这会成为年度最佳教育方式 |
[12:20] | and people will want me to write parenting books, | 人们会想让我出一本教育书 |
[12:22] | and I won’t dedicate my books to you. | 我不会在我的书里提到你 |
[12:24] | Now it’s sunny. | 现在是晴天了 |
[12:25] | This isn’t fun. I-I don’t even like dressing myself. | 这不好玩 我甚至不喜欢给自己穿衣服 |
[12:28] | It shows. | 确实 |
[12:29] | – Hey, Bob. Hey, Linda. – Joel! | -鲍勃 琳达 你们好 -乔尔 |
[12:31] | What happened to your arm? | 你的胳膊怎么了 |
[12:32] | I slipped on a wet floor. | 我在湿地板上滑倒了 |
[12:34] | You know that phrase “slippery when wet”? | 你知道那句话吗 “小心地滑” |
[12:35] | Turns out not just the name of a Bon Jovi album. | 事实证明那不仅仅是邦乔维的专辑名 |
[12:39] | You give floors a bad name. | 你居然说地板的坏话 |
[12:40] | Here, let me come out and help you. | 让我来帮你 |
[12:42] | – Thanks, Joel. – See you, Bob. | -谢谢你 乔尔 -再见 鲍勃 |
[12:44] | Hey, Dad, I’m confused about what I’m supposed to measure, | 爸 我不知道我该去测量 |
[12:46] | the leafy thing or the long thing. | 带叶的那部分还是长的那部分 |
[12:48] | The long thing. It’s called a stem, I think. | 长的那部分 我想那叫茎 |
[12:51] | Here, let me put this inside, and I’ll come up and help. | 好了 我先把这个放进去 再出来帮你 |
[12:53] | Okay. So how’s Purrbo? Does he miss me? | 好的 猫宝怎么样了 它想我了吗 |
[12:56] | He’s fine. He’s right he… | 它挺好的 它就在… |
[12:57] | – Oh, no. – What? | -糟糕 -怎么了 |
[13:00] | I had Purrbo in my hand when I went to get the bread, | 我去取面包的时候 手里握着猫宝 |
[13:02] | and I must have put it down inside the truck. | 我肯定是把它放在卡车里了 |
[13:05] | – What?! – Oh, Gene. | -什么 -吉恩 |
[13:07] | it’ll be okay. We’ll get him back. | 它会没事的 我去把它找回来 |
[13:09] | We’d better find him soon, | 我们最好快点找到它 |
[13:10] | or Purrbo’s gonna get a sunburn | 否则猫宝会晒伤 |
[13:11] | or a rainburn, all of the burns! | 或者被雨淋伤 遍体鳞伤 |
[13:14] | This is a nightmare! | 这简直是噩梦 |
[13:15] | Nightmares are just insights into suppressed emotions! | 噩梦只是在表现你被压抑的情绪 |
[13:21] | Pick up, pick up, pick up. | 接电话 接电话 接电话 |
[13:22] | Crap. Went to voice mail. | 该死 是语音信箱 |
[13:23] | Hey, Joel. It’s Bob. | 你好 乔尔 我是鲍勃 |
[13:25] | I think I accidentally | 我不小心 |
[13:26] | left my son’s little cat game thing | 把我儿子的小猫游戏机 |
[13:27] | in the back of your truck. | 落在你卡车后面了 |
[13:28] | Tell Purrbo to be strong! | 告诉猫宝要坚强 |
[13:30] | Tell him Gene loves him! | 告诉它吉恩爱它 |
[13:32] | You probably heard that. | 你可能已经听到了 |
[13:33] | C-Could you please call me when you get this? | 听到这条消息能回个电话吗 |
[13:35] | Thanks. Okay. So Joel will call me back, | 谢谢 好了 乔尔会回我电话的 |
[13:38] | and then we’ll go pick it up. | 然后我们就去接它回来 |
[13:41] | I got to run to the bathroom. | 我得赶快去趟厕所 |
[13:42] | Bob, can you keep an eye out for Teddy’s salmon? | 鲍勃 你能不能看着点泰迪的三文鱼 |
[13:44] | And that’s not a fun euphemism. | 别想歪 我是说真的三文鱼 |
[13:46] | Okay. Gene, I’m really, really sorry | 好的 吉恩 真的很对不起 |
[13:48] | I left Purrbo in Joel’s truck, | 我把猫宝落在乔尔的卡车上了 |
[13:49] | but he’ll call back soon. | 但他马上会回电话的 |
[13:51] | In the meantime, | 与此同时 |
[13:52] | how about we finish your microgreens project? | 我们把你的沙拉菜苗作业做完如何 |
[13:54] | Purrbo would want you to. | 猫宝会希望你这样做的 |
[13:56] | You don’t understand, Dad. | 你不明白 爸爸 |
[13:57] | If Purrbo dies, I have to start over with a new cat, | 要是猫宝死了 我就要重新开始照顾一只新猫 |
[14:00] | and the history of all the outfits | 之前我为它换过的 |
[14:01] | I’ve ever changed him into erases. | 所有装扮就都消失了 |
[14:03] | We need to find him now! | 我们现在就得找到它 |
[14:05] | Gene, what are we supposed to do, | 吉恩 我们还能怎么办啊 |
[14:06] | just drive around with the windows down | 开车把车窗打开 |
[14:08] | screaming “Joel” and hoping he hears us? | 大喊乔尔的名字祈祷他能听到吗 |
[14:10] | Joel! | 乔尔 |
[14:12] | This is ridiculous. We should go home | 这太荒唐了 我们应该回家 |
[14:14] | and finish your microgreens project. | 然后完成你的沙拉菜苗作业 |
[14:16] | Disagree! This is way more important | 我不同意 这个比测量 |
[14:18] | than measuring paper towel plants. | 厨房纸种出来的植物重要太多了 |
[14:20] | What is the point of that anyway? | 那个东西有什么意义啊 |
[14:22] | Maybe it’s to help feed the world? | 也许对全球食物供应有帮助啊 |
[14:23] | What’s the point of Purrbo? | 猫宝又有什么意义啊 |
[14:25] | To dress a cat appropriately for the weather! | 根据天气状况给猫换合适的衣服啊 |
[14:27] | Are we really having this debate? | 我们真的要争论这个吗 |
[14:29] | Joel! | 乔尔 |
[14:31] | Oh, my God. Wait. | 天啊 等等 |
[14:32] | Are those your sisters riding on that thing | 那是你的姐妹们 |
[14:34] | that’s supposed to be for little kids? | 在坐那个本该给小孩玩的东西吗 |
[14:36] | What are you guys doing? | 你们在干什么呢 |
[14:38] | Shopping for Mom. What are you doing? | 帮妈妈买东西 你们在干什么 |
[14:40] | We don’t have time for Operation Moon Poops! | 我们没时间搞”月球便便行动”了 |
[14:43] | We’re looking for the bun delivery guy. | 我们在找送面包的人 |
[14:45] | – Aren’t we all? – He has Purrbo, damn it! | -我们不是都在找吗 -猫宝在他手里 该死 |
[14:47] | – Have you seen him? – I don’t know. | -你见过他吗 -不知道 |
[14:49] | Maybe a couple quarters would jog my memory. | 几个硬币说不定能唤起我的记忆 |
[14:51] | Oh, can you take this home to Mom? | 可以把这个给妈妈吗 |
[14:52] | – Okay. Wh-What’s in here? – Milk. | -好的 里面装的什么 -牛奶 |
[14:54] | – It’s warm. – That’s, weird. | -它是温热的 -好奇怪啊 |
[14:56] | It was cold an hour ago. | 一个小时前它还是冷的 |
[14:58] | We got to go! We got to go! | 我们得走了 我们得走了 |
[14:59] | Okay. Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 好的 |
[15:01] | Hope you ordered a burger, ’cause I brought you one. | 希望你点了个汉堡 因为我给你拿了个汉堡来 |
[15:05] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[15:07] | – What? – No! | -什么 -不 |
[15:08] | No! Why? | 不 为什么 |
[15:11] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[15:12] | I missed the delivery! | 我错过了配送 |
[15:14] | Teddy, I’m so sorry! | 泰迪 真抱歉 |
[15:16] | Can I just get that burger from you real quick? | 我可以拿一下你手里的汉堡吗 |
[15:18] | Stupid, stupid salmon! | 该死的 该死的三文鱼 |
[15:20] | – Joel! – That’s it. | -乔尔 -够了 |
[15:22] | We’re done. I’m turning around. We’re going home. | 不找了 我现在调头 我们回家 |
[15:24] | What? No! Admit it, Dad. | 什么 不 承认吧 爸爸 |
[15:26] | You never cared about Purrbo. | 你从没关心过猫宝 |
[15:28] | That’s not true, Gene. | 不是这样 吉恩 |
[15:29] | I mean, I don’t, really. Sorry. | 确实 不关心 抱歉 |
[15:31] | You and I just have different relationships with Purrbo. | 我们俩和猫宝的关系确实不一样 |
[15:34] | Jealous much? There’s Joel! | 在吃醋吗 那是乔尔 |
[15:36] | – Joel! – Joel! | -乔尔 -乔尔 |
[15:38] | Bob, what’s going on? | 鲍勃 怎么了 |
[15:39] | Is there an obvious problem with your buns? | 给你送去的面包有什么明显的问题吗 |
[15:41] | Could you tell that I kneaded them with my forehead? | 你看的出来我是用前额揉的面团吗 |
[15:42] | No, no. I left you a message. | 不 不 我给你留了一条消息 |
[15:44] | I’m pretty sure I left my son’s game | 我把儿子的游戏落到 |
[15:45] | in the back of your truck. | 你的货车后车厢里了 |
[15:46] | Can we take a quick look? | 我们能稍微看一下吗 |
[15:48] | – Oh, sure. – There it is. | -可以 -在这 |
[15:50] | Purrbo! | 猫宝 |
[15:51] | He froze to death! | 他冻死了 |
[15:53] | No…! | 不 |
[15:56] | Oh, my God. Gene, I’m so sorry. | 天啊 吉恩 我很抱歉 |
[16:00] | – Hey, Bob. – Yeah? | -鲍勃 -什么 |
[16:01] | Is it rude if I gently move your son | 我要是轻柔地把你儿子从我货车 |
[16:03] | away from the back of my truck, | 后备箱移出来 关上门 |
[16:04] | close the doors and drive away? | 开车走 会很粗鲁吗 |
[16:07] | I’ll-I’ll move him. | 我会 我会移开他 |
[16:11] | – I’m so sorry, Gene. – Just get me home. | -我很抱歉 吉恩 -带我回家就好 |
[16:14] | I need to get on the Purrbo forum. | 我得登录猫宝论坛 |
[16:16] | I’m going as fast as I can. | 我已经在尽快开了 |
[16:17] | Look, I know you’re really mad at me | 听着 我知道你对我很生气 |
[16:19] | and you probably want some space, | 你可能也想一个人呆会 |
[16:21] | but maybe you can start over with a new Purrbo. | 但你也许可以再养一只新的猫宝 |
[16:24] | How dare you! | 你怎么能这么说 |
[16:25] | His sweet little kitty body isn’t even cold yet. | 猫宝幼小可爱的尸骨还没寒呢 |
[16:28] | I mean, it is because you let him freeze to death. | 都是因为你它才冻死的 |
[16:31] | Again, I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[16:32] | Plus, I don’t want a new Purrbo. | 另外 我也不想要一只新的猫宝 |
[16:34] | I want this one with my outfits history. | 我想要这只 和我之前的套装 |
[16:36] | That’s probably gone forever, | 这可能永远消失了 |
[16:38] | like kitty litter in the wind. | 就像消失在风中的猫砂 |
[16:40] | Do you, want me to tell you a story? | 你想 让我给你讲个故事吗 |
[16:43] | That used to make you feel better when you were little. | 你小的时候听故事会有用 |
[16:45] | No! Maybe. | 不 也许可以试试 |
[16:46] | Okay. once upon a time, there was, a cat. | 好的 从前有一只猫 |
[16:51] | Oh, shoot. Sorry. | 该死 抱歉 |
[16:52] | I don’t know why I said that. It just came out. | 我不知道自己为什么这么说 话就这么出来了 |
[16:55] | That’s 19, which is one away from 20. | 这是19 比20少一 |
[16:58] | Which is the most amount of jelly beans | 这可能是有人用黏黏手掌 |
[16:59] | anyone has ever gotten with a sticky hand ever. | 碰过的最多数量的软糖豆了 |
[17:02] | And the most jelly beans someone’s sister has ever | 这也可能是有人的姐姐用手捧着袋子 |
[17:04] | held up for them to hit with a sticky hand ever, probably. | 让黏黏手掌去碰糖果最多的软糖豆了 |
[17:07] | – Yep. – Excuse me. We got a complaint | -是的 -不好意思 我们收到了一则投诉 |
[17:09] | that you two have been hogging the spaceship. | 你们两个一直霸占着太空船 |
[17:11] | Who, us? | 谁 我们 |
[17:13] | No. We just got here. | 没有 我们刚到 |
[17:15] | Aren’t you guys a little old to be riding this thing? | 你们坐这个是不是年纪有点大了 |
[17:17] | Excuse me? I’m four, and she’s five, | 你说什么 我四岁 她五岁 |
[17:20] | and we’re tall for our age. | 我们只是个子高了点 |
[17:22] | Well, anyway, please vacate the ship. | 随便了 请把飞船让出来 |
[17:24] | Wait. No, you got to let us keep going. | 等等 不行 你得让我们继续 |
[17:26] | We’re about to catch our 20th jelly bean with a sticky hand. | 我们就要用黏黏手掌第20次抓到软糖豆了 |
[17:29] | Do you have any idea what that means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[17:30] | No. I’m not sure what you’re saying. | 不 我不知道你在说什么 |
[17:32] | It means we’re about to make history here. | 这意味着 我们马上就要创造历史了 |
[17:35] | Oh, great. The ride stopped. | 不好 飞船停了 |
[17:37] | Okay, buckaroo. Your turn. | 好了 小牛仔 轮到你了 |
[17:39] | – Are you serious? – Yes. | -你是认真的吗 -是的 |
[17:40] | Fine. But this store is ageist. | 好 你这家店搞年龄歧视 |
[17:42] | Yeah. And also, | 对 还有 |
[17:44] | when sticky hand jelly beaning is a professional sport, | 等到用黏黏手掌粘软糖豆变成职业运动时 |
[17:46] | – you’re gonna look like a fool. – You make me sick! | -你就知道自己多蠢了 -你真让我恶心 |
[17:49] | Stupid missed delivery slip. | 该死的 错过快递了 |
[17:53] | It’s Teddy. | 是泰迪 |
[17:54] | – You get it. – Huh? | -你接 -什么 |
[17:54] | No, no. That’s crazy. | 不不 真是疯了 |
[17:56] | Just kidding. You enjoy your meal. | 开个玩笑 你慢慢吃 |
[17:57] | – Hi, Teddy. – Hey, Lin. | -你好 泰迪 -你好 琳 |
[17:59] | I’m at the beach looking at the ocean, | 我正在沙滩看着大海 |
[18:00] | where fish live, and it made me think of salmon, | 就是鱼住的地方 这让我想到了三文鱼 |
[18:03] | so I thought I’d check in. | 所以我想问问 |
[18:04] | Yeah, yeah. how’s your mom doing? | 对 你妈妈怎么样了 |
[18:07] | Has she been hanging a whole lot of tens? | 她是不是黑了很多 |
[18:08] | Mom’s doing great. | 妈妈很好 |
[18:09] | She’s making me take slo-mo videos of her surfing. | 她让我拍了很多她冲浪的慢动作视频 |
[18:12] | She said she’s gonna figure out a way to monetize it. | 她说 她要想办法用视频赚钱 |
[18:14] | I don’t really get how. | 我不知道该怎么做到 |
[18:15] | – That’s fun. – Yeah. So, any updates, | -真有趣 -是啊 有新消息吗 |
[18:18] | fish-related or otherwise? | 跟鱼有关的 或者无关的 |
[18:20] | Listen, Teddy, I got to tell you something. | 听着 泰迪 我有事情要告诉你 |
[18:22] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[18:23] | Hi. Are you, Linda Belcher? | 你好 你是琳达·贝尔彻吗 |
[18:25] | Yes! Oh, my God. Thank you. | 是的 天啊 谢谢 |
[18:27] | A package just arrived, | 刚到了一个包裹 |
[18:29] | and-and it says “Perishable” on the box, and “Alaska.” | 盒子上面写着”易变质” 还有”阿拉斯加州” |
[18:32] | Lin, it’s got to be the salmon. | 琳 一定是三文鱼 |
[18:33] | – So I didn’t miss the delivery. – What? | -所以我没错过快递 -什么 |
[18:35] | But then what was this? | 那这是什么 |
[18:36] | Oh, it was Bob’s special insoles. | 是鲍勃的特别鞋垫 |
[18:38] | Oh, he’s gonna be sad. | 他会伤心的 |
[18:40] | He was really excited about those. | 他真的很期待鞋垫 |
[18:41] | Teddy, I’m gonna put the salmon in the freezer right now. | 泰迪 我现在去把三文鱼放冰箱里 |
[18:43] | Great. Thanks. Hey, Lin, I ordered some ribs | 太好了 谢谢 琳 我还买了点排骨 |
[18:46] | and had them sent to you guys as a thank-you. | 我把排骨寄给你们当谢礼了 |
[18:48] | The delivery should come between 5:00 A.M. And 3:00 P.M. | 快递应该会在早上5点和下午3点间到 |
[18:51] | – Oh, God. – You got to dip it in the vinegar, | -天啊 -你必须把排骨蘸醋吃 |
[18:53] | – which I had sent separately. – Oh, no, no, no. | -醋我分开发了 -不不不 |
[18:55] | And that’s coming sometime between 9:00 and 9:00. | 醋会在早上9点和晚上9点间到 |
[18:58] | No! | 不是吧 |
[18:59] | All right. Fine. I like ribs. | 算了 没事 我喜欢排骨 |
[19:01] | Okay, I searched the forum, and Meow-ton Abbey says | 我搜索了论坛 喵顿修道院说 |
[19:04] | you should be able to keep your history | 你应该能够保存记录 |
[19:05] | if you push a pin in the hole on the top of Purrbo | 只要把针戳到猫宝上方的洞里 |
[19:08] | and press both buttons at the same time. | 再同时按下两个按键 |
[19:10] | I guess Purrbo and I know each other well enough | 我想我和猫宝已经足够熟悉了 |
[19:12] | for me to do that to him. I’m gonna find a pushpin. | 它会允许我戳它的 我去找图钉 |
[19:15] | That looks like an active forum. | 这看上去是个活跃的论坛 |
[19:17] | It’s a very supportive and nurturing community. | 这是个积极助人 非常有用的社区 |
[19:19] | I was looking forward to posting something. | 我之前还想在上面发帖呢 |
[19:21] | My name was gonna be Bohemian Cat-sody. | 网名就叫波西米亚狂喵曲 |
[19:24] | – Nice. – Okay. Found a pin. | -挺好 -找到了 |
[19:26] | Here. Let me hold the pin in the hole, | 给我 我把针插进去 |
[19:28] | and y-you push the buttons. | 你按住开机键 |
[19:29] | – Come on, come on, come on. – Come on, come on, come on, | -拜托 拜托 拜托 -拜托 拜托 拜托 |
[19:31] | Purrbo. | 猫宝 |
[19:32] | – He’s back. – Yes! | -他回来了 -太好了 |
[19:33] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[19:33] | Let me see if my outfits are still there. | 让我看看我的衣服还在不在 |
[19:36] | – Yes! – Oh, thank God. | -太好了 -谢天谢地 |
[19:38] | I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I’m so happy | 真是不敢相信 我很高兴 |
[19:40] | to see that cat and his clothes again. | 能再次见到这只猫和它的衣服 |
[19:41] | – Now I can finish my project. – Great. | -现在我能完成我的课题了 -太好了 |
[19:43] | L-Let’s observe some sprouts. | 我们来观察嫩苗吧 |
[19:45] | Oh. Not that project. A Purrbo-based project. | 不是这个作业 是跟猫宝相关的作业 |
[19:47] | – A Purr-ject. – Oh. Wh-What is it? | -喵题 -什么 |
[19:50] | It’s not finished, but I’ll show you what I have so far. | 虽然还没完成 但是我可以给你看看成果 |
[20:00] | – Hey, that’s great, Gene. – Thank you. | -真不错 吉恩 -谢谢 |
[20:02] | I don’t know if anything has ever won every Oscar, | 我不知道有什么作品得过所有奥斯卡奖 |
[20:04] | but I feel like this has a shot. | 但是我觉得这个有机会 |
[20:05] | I mean, I have to admit I don’t love that game, | 我必须承认我不喜欢这个游戏 |
[20:09] | but look what you did. | 但是看看你的成果 |
[20:10] | You made something new and creative and fun with it | 你用这个游戏做出了有创造力的东西 |
[20:12] | because you’re interested in interesting things, | 你喜欢有趣的东西 |
[20:15] | which I wasn’t worried about at all that much. | 但这个我之前也不担心 |
[20:18] | I’m sorry I gave you such a hard time about Purrbo. | 抱歉我在猫宝的事情上苛刻了一点 |
[20:20] | That’s okay. I know it’s way over some people’s head. | 没事 我知道这对有些人来说难以理解 |
[20:22] | Yeah. But you know what? | 但是你知道吗 |
[20:24] | We should still probably finish your microgreens report. | 我们还是要完成沙拉菜苗作业 |
[20:27] | It is due tomorrow, right? | 明天就要交了 对吧 |
[20:28] | Maybe I just show my teacher this Purrbo thing | 要不我给老师看我对猫宝的研究 |
[20:30] | and say I took a different approach? | 告诉他我选了另外的研究方向 |
[20:32] | I don’t think that’ll work. | 应该不行 |
[20:33] | Can I at least dress the microgreens in little hats? | 那我能给那些沙拉菜苗戴帽子吗 |
[20:35] | – Sure. – Yeah! | -好呀 -太好了 |
[20:38] | So you guys finished both projects? | 所以你们把两个作业都完成了 |
[20:40] | – Yep. -Yeah. We made my Purrbo video, | -没错 -我们给猫宝录了视频 |
[20:41] | and we observed the heck out of some broccoli sprouts | 而且我们还好好观察了西兰花菜苗 |
[20:44] | to the point where I think they got uncomfortable. | 我感觉它们都被看得不好意思了 |
[20:46] | And you’ll be enjoying them with your meal this evening, | 你们今晚又能享用到它们 |
[20:48] | which I assume will make them happy. | 我猜它们也为此高兴 |
[20:50] | – Hey, Tina, hold up a sprout. – Okay. | -蒂娜 拿个菜叶子 -好的 |
[20:52] | – Yeah! – Nice. | -太好了 -棒 |
[20:53] | Ooh, sticky hand. | 黏黏手掌 |
[20:54] | Let me try. Oh, my face! | 让我试试 我的脸 |
[21:13] | – Purrbo. – That’s your name. | -猫宝 -你叫猫宝 |
[21:17] | – Purrbo. Purrbo. – Purrbo. Purrbo. | -猫宝 猫宝 -猫宝 猫宝 |
[21:20] | – Purrbo. Purrbo. – Purrbo. Purrbo. | -猫宝 猫宝 -猫宝 猫宝 |