英文名称:Body at Brighton Rock
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:35] | Now, onto trail conditions, | 现在进入路线情况 |
[01:37] | we’ve got another cold front coming across Truman county | 另一个冷锋即将穿越楚门县 |
[01:40] | for the next few days, onto the weekend. | 时间从接下来几天持续到周末 |
[01:42] | Temperature drops overnight can hit 25 degrees. | 夜间温度下降可达到25度 |
[01:49] | Make sure to carry with you extra water | 请确保带足饮用水 |
[01:50] | and be prepared for an increase in frostbite related calls. | 做好冻伤相关求助电话增加的准备 |
[01:54] | Stay safe. Stay warm out there. | 注意安全和保暖 |
[02:10] | If you see any hikers out there, | 如果见到徒步者 |
[02:11] | walk them through our standard precautions. | 带他们通过我们的标准预防措施 |
[02:22] | Sorry, sorry, sorry. | 对不起 对不起 抱歉 |
[02:25] | We’ll be moving the public waiting line | 在这周余下的时间里 |
[02:26] | for the Botany exhibit indoors through the rest of the week. | 我们会为室内植物学展览移动公众等候线 |
[03:04] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[03:05] | Honey. -Mm-hmm. | 宝贝 |
[03:07] | There has also been an increase in bear | 在上西区小路上 |
[03:09] | and mountain lion sightings in the upper west end trails. | 将会更多地观察到熊和美洲狮的身影 |
[03:12] | As winter’s setting in, they’re coming down the mountain | 随着冬天到来临 它们下山觅食 |
[03:14] | looking for food. You don’t want to be that food, | 你们不会想成为它们的口中之食的 |
[03:17] | especially those of you heading down the back country. | 那些去往县后方的人尤其注意 |
[03:19] | Okay, we’re gonna do a roll call. | 好了 我们现在点名 |
[03:21] | Just give me a here people and we can get this wrapped up. | 点到名答个到就行 |
[03:24] | Oh, and no trades day of shift. | 不许换班 |
[03:26] | It’s getting too confusing for the office to keep up. | 换班会让办公室难以跟进 |
[03:29] | Okay, Adam. Here. | -好的 亚当 -到 |
[03:33] | – Daniel. – Here. | -丹尼尔 -到 |
[03:35] | -Davey. – Here! | -戴维 -到 |
[03:37] | – Chip. – Where have you been? | -奇普 -你去哪儿了 |
[03:39] | My car broke down, I missed the bus again. | 我的车坏了 我没赶上公交 |
[03:41] | – Maya. – Um, present. | -玛雅 -到 |
[03:43] | Oh, Ms. McHolmes, how nice of you to join us. | 默克赫摩斯女士 你能来真是太好了 |
[03:47] | Maybe you wanna tell us what uh, | 说什么故事呢 |
[03:49] | whatever tale seems to be so much more important | 我看你讲的 |
[03:51] | than my morning minutes. Um… | 好像比我讲的还重要 |
[03:53] | Actually, you know what? Why don’t you come on up here | 不如你上来讲给大家听 |
[03:55] | and do it for me, and then I can sit down? | 这样我还能坐会 |
[03:58] | Um, no ma’am, you’re doing great. | 不 夫人 你讲得就很好 |
[04:02] | I mean, uh, I didn’t mean, uh… I mean… | 我是说 我不是说 我是想 |
[04:04] | Remember people, to be early is to be on time. | 大家请记住 早到就是准时 |
[04:08] | If you are not checked in | 如果你在这次安全会议开始 |
[04:09] | at the beginning of my safety meeting, | 没有签到 |
[04:12] | minutes will be deducted from your timecard. | 考勤卡上会显示你这次会议缺席 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:595个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:75个,六级词汇:36个,GRE词汇:38个,托福词汇:47个,考研词汇:84个,专四词汇:62个,专八词汇:8个, 所有生词标注共:133个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:14] | For those of you who haven’t checked yet, | 如果还有人没看任务 |
[04:16] | your assignments are on the board | 任务写在黑板上 |
[04:17] | and assignment packets can be found in the eagle rooms. | 任务包在鹰室 |
[04:20] | Stay safe out there! | 注意安全 |
[04:30] | So, do you, uh, know where you’re at yet? | 那么 你知道你被安排在哪儿了吗 |
[04:32] | Nah, I gotta check. | 不知道 我得去查查 |
[04:33] | I’m at exhibits with Chip. | 我跟奇普在展览室 |
[04:35] | Been after that guy for a week. | 我已经追求他一周的时间了 |
[04:37] | Just look at his face. It’s… It’s so… | 看看他的脸 实在是 |
[04:40] | Frat boy? | 兄弟会成员 |
[04:41] | Yes! Bing! Love it. | 是的 对了 我喜欢这个说法 |
[04:43] | Oh, looks like you’re not the only one. | 看起来你不是唯一一个人 |
[04:45] | Yeah, you don’t have to tell me. | 是的 不用你告诉我 |
[04:46] | She’s been bird-dogging everyone I even glance at recently. | 她最近在追每一个我甚至只瞥过一眼的人 |
[04:49] | Let’s get her. | 让我们来搞定她 |
[04:50] | Wendy, you really stepped in it this time. | 温蒂 你这次真的刚好赶上 |
[04:52] | Are you trying to get fired? | 你是想要被炒掉吗 |
[04:54] | What? What do you mean? | 什么 你什么意思 |
[04:55] | I was being sincere! | 我一直很诚实 |
[04:57] | Just, you know, the one time I’m late. | 你知道我只迟到过一次 |
[05:01] | What? | 什么 |
[05:02] | Girl, you are late all the time. | 妹子 你一直都迟到 |
[05:04] | Come on, I’m not always late. | 得了吧 我才没有总迟到呢 |
[05:05] | It’s adorable that you think that. | 你这么想太可爱了 |
[05:08] | Uh-oh. You’re not on exhibits today. | 你今天不在展览室 |
[05:10] | You’re, uh, posting signs on Hitchback Ridge. | 你在飞来峰脊贴告示 |
[05:13] | What? No, no, no, no. I’m supposed to be on exhibits | 什么 不 我应该在展览室 |
[05:15] | – flirting with a quarterback! – Nope. | -跟四分卫调情 -可惜不在 |
[05:17] | I’m on exhibits, you guys need to stop reading this wrong. | 我在展览室 你们不要再看错了 |
[05:21] | – Um, Craigy. – No. | -克雷格 -不 |
[05:24] | Craigy. I’m not switching with you. | -克雷格 -我不会和你换的 |
[05:26] | I can do it. Yeah, you take the info booth | -我可以跟你换 -你去信息亭 |
[05:29] | and I’ll take the trail and then… | 我去小路 这样 |
[05:31] | That way you get to see Chip all day. | 你就可以一整天都看着奇普了 |
[05:36] | I know that face. | 我见过你这个脸色 |
[05:38] | Yeah, that’s your pity face. | 这是你的同情脸 |
[05:40] | – No! – It so is. | -不 -绝对是 |
[05:42] | -I’ll handle this for you. – Thank you. | -行吧我替你说 -谢谢 |
[05:44] | Maya doesn’t think that you can do it. | 玛雅认为你不能胜任这件事 |
[05:48] | I’m just as qualified as you guys. | 我跟你们一样够格 |
[05:51] | Yeah, don’t you mostly do like kiddie trails? | 是吗 你一般走的不都是幼儿线吗 |
[05:54] | What about the, uh, spider that made you jump… | 还记得那只把你吓跳起来的蜘蛛吗 |
[05:55] | – Oh, my God. …- 15 feet across the way? | -我的天 -足足朝对面蹦了十五英尺 |
[05:57] | You guys it was a black widow! | 那是一只黑寡妇毒蜘蛛 |
[05:59] | – It was a daddy long leg. – It was a daddy long leg. | -就是只长腿蛛 -就是只长腿蛛 |
[06:01] | So, I don’t want you to get in your head | 所以 虽然我不希望你觉得自己不够格 |
[06:03] | about this though, it’s okay. It’s not a big deal. | 但害怕也没关系 不是什么大事 |
[06:05] | It’s just that being on the trail, | 在路上不仅有蜘蛛那样的东西 |
[06:06] | you kinda have to be, like, tougher. | 你还得更加吃苦耐劳 |
[06:08] | Yeah, hardy. | 对 强壮 |
[06:08] | Yeah. Uh-huh. Hardy is a great word. | 是的 强壮是一个很好的词 |
[06:10] | Uh-hmm. Come on you guys, it’s just tying signs to trees. | 好了你们 只是在树上贴告示而已 |
[06:14] | No, it’s a lot of rough terrain. | 不只 地形也很崎岖 |
[06:16] | And you have to be ready to get your hands dirty, | 你还得做好弄脏双手的准备 |
[06:19] | your pretty hands. | 你手那么好看 |
[06:21] | Listen, you’re an indoor kid, okay? | 听着 你更适合呆在室内 |
[06:23] | Like, uh, Davey. Oh! | 像戴维一样 |
[06:26] | – Oh, Davey? – Oh, Davey. | -戴维 -戴维 |
[06:30] | – We’re trading. – Wow, okay. | -我们换了 -好的 |
[06:32] | All right, okay, fine, your… your funeral babe! | 换就换吧 你就找死吧 |
[06:36] | Thanks, | 谢谢 |
[06:36] | Davey. All right, calm down… | 戴维 好了 镇静点 |
[06:38] | Uh, let’s switch packs, yeah? | 我们换包 是吧 |
[06:40] | So, you don’t have to go through outfitting. | 所以 你不用非得去户外的 |
[06:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:44] | Here ya go, and, um, you’re sure you’re okay, yeah? | 给你 你确定没问题吗 |
[06:48] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 好的 我没问题 |
[06:50] | Okay. I’ll be fine. | 好的 我会没事的 |
[06:51] | Great, I will see you later. | 很好 待会儿见 |
[06:54] | Yeah, it’s just a walk in the woods. | 好的 只是树林间的一段路而已 |
[06:56] | I mean, how hard can it be? | 能有多难呢 |
[10:14] | Jesus Christ, Davey. You scared the shit out of me! | 天哪 戴维 你吓死我了 |
[10:17] | It’s not my fault, I called your name three times. | 不能怪我 我叫你三遍了 |
[10:20] | You didn’t look up! | 你没向上看 |
[10:21] | Oh, I’m sorry. Lemme help you. | 对不起 我帮你 |
[10:23] | It’s fine Oh, nope okay. | 没事 不用了 好吧 |
[10:25] | It’s fine. I’ve got it. Thanks. | 没事 我捡起来了 谢谢 |
[10:30] | What are you doing out here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[10:31] | I’m refilling the dog shit bag holders. | 捡粪袋架上没袋子了 我负责补货 |
[10:40] | All the way out here? | 跑这么远来弄这个吗 |
[10:42] | Not usually. | 我不经常干这个 |
[10:43] | Usually, I work with the maintenance crew, | 我一般和维修工一起工作 |
[10:45] | helping them with electric stuff. | 帮他们弄些电子器件之类 |
[10:47] | Hmm. But I left the gate open | 结果有次我没关门 |
[10:50] | and one of the mowers rolled down the hill | 有个割草机从山上滚下来 |
[10:52] | right into a maintenance shack | 刚好撞上一个维护棚屋 |
[10:54] | so, now I’m on dog shit bag duty. | 所以我现在就处理狗屎袋了 |
[10:59] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[11:07] | Do you ever feel like… | 你有没有觉得 |
[11:09] | I don’t know, this isn’t the right job for you? | 怎么说 这份工作不适合你吗 |
[11:12] | No, I mean, | 没有 我是说 |
[11:14] | I may not be the biggest guy in the crew. | 我或许不是员工中最强壮的人 |
[11:17] | They may not think I’m the best person for the job, | 他们可能也不觉得我最适合这份工作 |
[11:20] | but I know I can do it. | 但是我知道我能做好 |
[11:23] | That’s what matters, right? | 这才重要 对吗 |
[11:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:31] | Well uh… | 好吧 |
[11:34] | I guess I’m gonna, you know… | 我觉得 |
[11:35] | get back to it. | 我该回去工作了 |
[11:37] | Okay, right yeah. | 好的 对 是的 |
[11:38] | See ya! | 再见 |
[11:42] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[11:43] | I could come with you! If you want. | 你乐意的话咱俩可以一起去啊 |
[11:47] | To make up for messing up half your stuff. | 毕竟我弄乱了你一半的东西 |
[11:50] | – I’m pretty much done. – No, it’s okay. | -我差不多做完了 -不用了 |
[11:52] | It’s just less work for me now, so… | 现在对我来说工作反而更少了 所以 |
[11:54] | Right, right. I should probably go too. | 好的 好的 我也要走了 |
[11:58] | All right, see ya! | 好的 再见 |
[12:00] | Watch out for snakes! | 当心蛇 |
[12:04] | Okay, I will. | 好的 我会的 |
[13:50] | Here. | 这里 |
[14:10] | So… | 所以 |
[14:13] | let’s see. | 我看看 |
[14:17] | Okay. So, I’m here. | 所以 我在这里 |
[14:41] | I can make it up there. | 我可以去那里 |
[15:19] | You lost yet? | 你迷路了吗 |
[18:07] | Yes. | 好 |
[18:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:56] | What’s she talking about? | 她瞎说什么啊 |
[19:58] | I’m here. | 我在飞来峰啊 |
[20:19] | What? | 什么 |
[21:42] | Okay. Let’s get back here. | 好的 让我们回到这里 |
[22:07] | Oh, shit. | 坏了 |
[22:50] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[22:52] | Hello! | 你好 |
[22:54] | Are you okay down there? | 你在下面还好吗 |
[23:00] | Hello? | 喂 |
[23:08] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[23:12] | Shit! | 糟了 |
[23:21] | Okay. | 没事 |
[23:24] | Okay. Okay. | 没事 没事 |
[24:08] | Hello? | 你好 |
[24:17] | I, uh… | 我 |
[24:19] | I… I work for the park. | 我在公园工作 |
[24:39] | Sir? | 先生 |
[24:47] | Sir. | 先生 |
[25:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:59] | Come in, this is Wendy McHolmes, | 请讲 我是温蒂·默克赫摩斯 |
[26:02] | is anyone there? Please, come in. | 有人吗 请讲话 |
[26:10] | I’ve… I’ve got a code 030. | 我发现代号030 |
[26:13] | Repeat I have a code 030, over. | 重复 我发现代号030 完毕 |
[26:20] | I have a dead fucking body here. | 我这里发现一具死尸 |
[26:27] | This is APAC Kevin at base, over. | 我是基地APAC的凯文 完毕 |
[26:29] | Oh, God. Hi, this is Wendy McHolmes. | 天哪 你好 我是温蒂·默克赫摩斯 |
[26:32] | I’m on Hitchback just over the peak | 我在飞来峰刚过山顶这里 |
[26:35] | and, um, I have got a code 030. | 我发现代号030 |
[26:38] | You’re breaking up Wendy | 你说话断断续续的 温蒂 |
[26:41] | can you repeat? | 你能重复一下吗 |
[26:41] | Um, there’s a man, | 有一个男人 |
[26:42] | I… I think he must have fell, um… | 我觉得他应该是摔下去的 |
[26:46] | Switch to channel three. | 切换到频道3 |
[26:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:52] | Okay, channel three here. | 好的 切换到频道3了 |
[26:54] | Are you sure he is 030? | 你确定是030吗 |
[26:56] | You checked all his vital signs? | 你检查他所有的生命体征了吗 |
[26:57] | Yes, yeah, yes definitely. | 是的 嗯 我肯定 |
[26:59] | Um, he looks like he’s been here, | 他看起来在这里 |
[27:02] | um, I don’t know. He looks like he’s been here a while, | 他看来在这里有一段时间了 |
[27:05] | um, like a couple of days maybe. | 可能有几天了 |
[27:09] | Wendy we don’t show you on any trails today, | 温蒂我们今天没让你去任何路线 |
[27:11] | you don’t have that level of trail clearance yet. | 你还没有那样级别的路线清理能力 |
[27:14] | Yeah, um, I traded with Maya Davis earlier | 我 我之前跟玛雅·戴维斯换了 |
[27:18] | and, um, she had Hitchback. | 飞来峰之前归她 |
[27:22] | Fuck! | 去他的 |
[27:24] | Actually, I’m not actually on Hitchback. | 事实上 我并不在飞来峰 |
[27:27] | I don’t think. | 我觉得不在 |
[27:30] | Um, I don’t have my map. | 我地图不在手边 |
[27:31] | And I must have lost it a while back on the trail. | 应该是之前掉在路上了 |
[27:35] | Copy that, okay now Wendy. | 已收到 好的 温蒂 |
[27:38] | Are there any distinguishable landmarks you can see? | 你能看到任何明显的路标吗 |
[27:45] | yes, yeah, I can… I can see Brighton Rock, uh, just… | 我可以看见布莱顿岩 就 |
[27:50] | just across the valley. | 就在山谷对面 |
[27:52] | Okay copy, see anything else? | 好的收到 还能看到别的东西吗 |
[27:54] | Uh, I’m on a ridge, | 我在一个山脊上 |
[27:56] | just a big flat spot. | 一个很大的平坦的地方 |
[27:58] | That’ll be a good place for you to be | 搜救队到达的时候 |
[28:00] | when the search team arrives. | 你就呆在那里 |
[28:01] | Now, is anyone else there? Is anyone else hurt? | 还有别人在那里吗 还有别人受伤吗 |
[28:04] | No. It’s just me and him, I mean the body. | 没有 只有我和他 我是说那具尸体 |
[28:08] | There’s, uh, there’s no one else up here. | 没有 没有人在这里 |
[28:11] | Listen, it’s a long ridge around Brighton | 听着 这是布莱顿周围一个很长的山脊 |
[28:13] | but we’ll reach out to the fire lookout station | 但我们会联系火警监视站 |
[28:15] | and the proper authorities. | 以及有关当局 |
[28:17] | Be careful up there, | 你在那里要小心 |
[28:18] | that area has active wildlife warnings | 那片区域有活动的野生动物警示 |
[28:20] | and category three terrain. | 以及三类地形 |
[28:21] | It might take us a while to find you | 由于没有精确位置 |
[28:23] | without an exact location, | 我们可能需要一段时间才能找到你 |
[28:25] | just secure the area and hold tight. | 警戒周围区域 暂不行动 |
[28:28] | Okay, um… | 好的 |
[28:30] | do I leave a sign or tie a t-shirt to a tree? | 我需要留个标记或者把T恤系在树上吗 |
[28:33] | I mean, what… I mean, what… what do we do now? | 我是说 我现在该怎么做 |
[28:36] | As I said, a park official | 就像我所说的 一个公园职员 |
[28:39] | must secure the area | 必须警戒周围区域 |
[28:40] | and you’re a long ways out there. | 毕竟你离得很远 |
[28:43] | Are the fire lookout people gonna be here soon at least? | 至少火警监视人员会尽快到这里吧 |
[28:47] | Is… is anyone gonna be here soon? | 短时间内有人能过来吗 |
[28:50] | The area you’re in is about six hours from base. | 你所在区域离基地大概六个小时的距离 |
[28:53] | It’s 16:00 now, | 现在下午四点了 |
[28:54] | they’re not gonna get to you before dark. | 在天黑之前他们不会到你那里 |
[28:56] | That’s… That’s not until midnight now. | 那 那要直到午夜 |
[28:59] | I have to stay here until then? | 我得呆到那会吗 |
[29:01] | No, Wendy. You need to stay until morning. | 不是 温蒂 你得待到早上 |
[29:03] | Every ranger pack is equipped for these types of emergencies. | 每个背包都是为了这种情况设计的 |
[29:06] | You should be fine for one night. | 待一晚应该没关系 |
[29:08] | No fucking way, are you out of your mind? | 完全没门 你疯了吗 |
[29:10] | I’m not staying here with a dead body! | 我才不要和一具死尸待在这里呢 |
[29:12] | Look without an exact pinpoint location, | 如果没有精确的定位 |
[29:14] | you shouldn’t move from where you are at all | 在我们派人到达之前 |
[29:17] | until we can send someone up there safely | 你最好不要离开原地 |
[29:18] | and that unfortunately won’t be until morning. | 不幸的是这要等到明天早上了 |
[29:25] | Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit. | 该死 该死 该死 |
[29:28] | Shit. | 真是该死 |
[29:32] | Wendy? Wendy! It’s Sandra. | 温蒂吗 我是桑德拉 |
[29:34] | Listen, someone has to stay until the first responders | 听着 在第一批响应人员到达之前 |
[29:38] | can get to the scene. | 必须有人呆在那里 |
[29:39] | They can’t get up there in the dark for extraction, | 不能让他们大晚上去找人 |
[29:42] | it isn’t safe. | 这不安全 |
[29:44] | And me staying here is? | 那我呆在这里就安全了吗 |
[29:46] | Well, it’s safer than you trying to come down | 是的 这比你在黑夜中下山要更安全 |
[29:48] | in the dark without even knowing | 毕竟大白天 |
[29:49] | where you are in the daylight. | 你都不知道自己在哪里 |
[29:50] | There’s miles and miles | 那里有数英里的树林 |
[29:52] | of unmaintained woods up there, Wendy. | 不在维护范围内 温蒂 |
[29:54] | You could get lost and we’d never find you ever. | 你一旦迷路 我们就永远找不到你了 |
[29:57] | But I’m not a forest, uh… | 可我不是 |
[30:00] | service official or certified, whatever. | 护林官什么的 |
[30:03] | And anyway, I’m like a park guide, you know, | 就是是类似于一个公园向导 |
[30:05] | like, I like pick up trash and I like hand out pamphlets | 只是捡捡垃圾 发下小册子 |
[30:07] | and I tell kids not to start forest fires, I’m not… | 告诉孩子们不要生火 我并不是 |
[30:11] | Someone has to stay and trust me, | 有人不得不得待在那 请你相信我 |
[30:12] | I’m sorry that’s you. | 我很抱歉这个人是你 |
[30:15] | They know the vicinity you’re in, | 他们知道你的大概位置 |
[30:17] | just, just stay put. | 待着别动 |
[30:18] | Tough it out and we’ll be there as soon as we can. | 忍耐一下 我们会尽快赶来 |
[30:27] | And Wendy, you didn’t touch or move the deceased, did you? | 温蒂 你没有翻动尸体吧 |
[30:35] | No. | 没有 |
[30:36] | Good. That’s really good. | 很好 非常好 |
[30:40] | Whatever you do, make sure that you… | 无论你要做什么 要确保 |
[30:43] | Fuck! | 该死的 |
[30:46] | Fuck, fuck, fuck! No, no, no, no. | 该死 该死 天 别这样 |
[30:50] | Don’t, don’t, don’t, don’t. | 别 不要 |
[30:56] | Fuck! | 操 |
[31:58] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[32:03] | Anybody in there? | 有人在吗 |
[32:22] | I’m an employee with the park service. | 我是一名公园服务员 |
[32:32] | You know it’s, uh… | 你知道的 |
[32:34] | it’s illegal not to answer a park employee. | 不回答公园职工的问话是违法的 |
[38:11] | Oh, my God! | 我的天呐 |
[38:12] | Hey, hey are you okay? | 喂喂喂 你还好吗 |
[38:34] | Shit, what do I do? | 天 我该做什么 |
[38:40] | Oh, fuck! | 我的天 |
[38:49] | Fuck. | 该死的 |
[38:54] | Fuck! Wait till dawn. | 等到天亮 |
[38:58] | Oh, shit. Wait till dark. | 天 等到它天黑 |
[41:18] | Anybody in there? | 有人在吗 |
[42:26] | Come in. This is Wendy again | 请求接入 我是温蒂 |
[42:28] | to office or Kevin. | 致办公室或者凯文 |
[42:31] | Come in. My radio is dying. | 请连线 我的无线电快没电了 |
[42:33] | Hello. | 有人吗 |
[42:34] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[42:44] | Come in. | 接进 |
[42:47] | Shit. | 该死的 |
[43:08] | Hello, this is Wendy to main station, over. | 你好 温蒂呼叫总站 完毕 |
[43:12] | There ya are! How ya doing out there? | 是你 你在那里还好吗 |
[43:14] | Have you secured the area? Anything to report? | 你在那现在安全吗 有什么要报告吗 |
[43:16] | Um, I found a tent about half a mile from the body. | 我在离尸体半英里外发现了一个帐篷 |
[43:20] | But it didn’t look like anyone had been there in a while. | 但三五天之内好像没人呆过 |
[43:22] | Copy. Did you find anything else? | 收到 你还有其他发现吗 |
[43:24] | I thought there might have been something in the tent | 我觉得那里面好像有什么东西 |
[43:26] | so I went in there to check if… | 所以我进去检查了一下 |
[43:29] | Wait! You went inside the tent? | 什么 你进帐子里了 |
[43:31] | That could be a crime scene. | 那可能是犯罪现场 |
[43:33] | You should not have done that. | 你不应该这样做 |
[43:35] | Well I was just… I was just checking to see if there… | 我只是 只是想检查看一下是否有 |
[43:38] | if there was someone hurt or if there was someone in there. | 那里是不是有人受伤或者有人在里面 |
[43:42] | Look, I know this might be hard for you, | 我知道这也许对你很难 |
[43:44] | but you might have just contaminated evidence. | 但你可能已经破坏了证据 |
[43:46] | Evidence of what? | 什么的证据 |
[43:48] | Well, they probably just fell, | 他可能是摔下去的 |
[43:50] | nine times out of ten, that’s the cause of death out here, | 九成的可能性是摔死的 |
[43:52] | and it sounds like that from what you’ve described | 从你的描述判断也是这样 |
[43:55] | but that’s why the coroner needs to come | 但这也是需要验尸官去的原因 |
[43:57] | so just don’t touch anything else, okay? | 所以不要碰其他东西 好吗 |
[44:00] | In the morning, you should get back up on that ridge | 早上你应该回到那个山脊上去 |
[44:02] | so the search team can spot you. | 这样搜救队能够发现你 |
[44:04] | The team is gonna start… | 搜救队天黑之后一会出发 |
[44:05] | …a little before dark, copy? | 收到了吗 |
[44:10] | There’s someone here. | 这里有人 |
[44:12] | What do you mean, like another hiker? | 什么意思 其他驴友吗 |
[44:14] | No, there’s just a man. He’s just… | 不 是一个男人 他只是 |
[44:16] | he’s just standing over the dead body. | 他站在尸体旁边 |
[44:18] | Well, go tell him to back off. | 去让他走开 |
[44:20] | That’s the whole reason you’re there. | 不然你呆在那干什么 |
[44:22] | You just told me that there might be a crime scene | 你刚告诉我那可能是个犯罪现场 |
[44:25] | and that means that he might be a murderer! | 就是说他可能是个杀人犯 |
[44:29] | Shit! | 该死的 |
[44:30] | No. | 不要 |
[45:01] | Shit. | 该死 |
[46:03] | You’re with the park? | 你是在公园里工作吗 |
[46:05] | Whoa, whoa! It’s okay. It’s okay. | 放松 没事 |
[46:07] | You’re okay, okay? | 你是安全的 好吗 |
[46:10] | What were you doing? You shouldn’t be here. | 你在做什么 你不该来这里 |
[46:13] | I’ve been coming up here for years. | 我上这里来已经有很多年了 |
[46:15] | No, I don’t mean the woods. | 不 不是说不能来这片森林 |
[46:16] | I… I mean, right there. There’s been an accident. | 而是这个点 这发生了一场事故 |
[46:20] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[46:21] | I don’t know, a hiker. | 我不知道 应该是个驴友 |
[46:24] | The police are on their way. | 警察马上来 |
[46:25] | When are they getting here? | 他们什么时候会到 |
[46:27] | Soon. | 很快 |
[46:32] | Hey! | 喂 |
[46:39] | Stop! You really need to leave. | 别动 你得赶紧走开 |
[46:41] | This is a crime scene. | 这是个犯罪现场 |
[46:43] | I thought you said it was an accident. | 我以为你说只是一个意外 |
[46:47] | Maybe. Maybe not. | 也许 也许不是 |
[46:48] | That’s why you need to leave. | 所以才让你离开 |
[46:52] | Hey, what are you doing? | 喂 你在干什么 |
[46:53] | You’re gonna contaminate the… the remains. | 你会破坏遗骸的 |
[46:55] | Oh, I don’t think he’s gonna mind. | 我觉得他不会介意的 |
[47:00] | I said stop. | 不是让你别动吗 |
[47:03] | Stay, right there. | 别动 就在原地 |
[47:06] | Which one is it? | 哪一个 |
[47:07] | You want me to stay right here or go away? | 你想让我待在这里还是走开 |
[47:10] | I can’t do both. | 不能又不动又滚开吧 |
[47:18] | What were you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[47:21] | Look, I know what a fall looks like. | 听着 我知道摔死是什么样子的 |
[47:23] | Broken neck, broken bones, | 骨头跟脖子都会断掉 |
[47:26] | and this just… this just doesn’t look like that | 这尸体看起来不像摔死的 |
[47:29] | or at least not just that. | 起码不光是摔死的 |
[47:32] | What does it look like then? | 那看起来是怎么回事 |
[47:34] | I don’t know. That’s what I was trying to figure out. | 我不知道 这也是我想找的 |
[47:38] | I was looking for a wallet or ID or something, | 我在找钱包或是身份证之类 |
[47:40] | but he’s got nothing on him. | 可他身上什么都没有 |
[47:41] | But I did feel… | 但是我依旧觉得 |
[47:52] | That thing doesn’t still work, does it? | 手机应该是坏了 是吗 |
[47:54] | Nah, it’s dead. | 是的 已经没用了 |
[47:55] | I got one just like it. | 我也有跟这差不多的一个手机 |
[47:57] | Oh, you’ve got a phone? | 你有手机吗 |
[48:00] | Ah, not on me. | 不在我身上 |
[48:02] | I think I left it at home. | 可能是落在家里了 |
[48:03] | Always have that damn thing with me, you know? | 出门不能不带手机对吧 |
[48:05] | It isn’t safe to be up here | 在这种地方 |
[48:07] | without a means of communication. | 没有能联络的东西就不安全 |
[48:09] | You know? | 是吧 |
[48:13] | When did you say help was coming? | 你刚说什么时候有人来帮忙 |
[48:16] | Soon. | 过一会 |
[48:19] | Yeah, well, getting dark pretty soon. | 天马上就黑了 |
[48:23] | Yeah, they’ll be here soon. Hmm. | 没事 他们马上就到 |
[48:29] | Lotta big critters up here. | 这里可有很多大型动物 |
[48:34] | Actually, I’m surprised they haven’t gotten to him yet. | 说实话 这尸体还没被吃掉也很难得 |
[48:37] | In fact, | 实际上 |
[48:39] | kinda… | 有点 |
[48:43] | As a forest service marshal, | 作为一名森林服务执法者 |
[48:44] | I’m gonna have to request that you vacate | 我要求你 |
[48:46] | the premises immediately. | 立刻离开这个场所 |
[48:50] | – Look. – Go on. | -听着 -继续 |
[48:52] | I’m just trying to help, all right? | 我只是想帮忙 好吗 |
[48:53] | Now, if you wanna stay up here all night, | 你想整晚和一具尸体坐在黑夜里 |
[48:55] | sit in the dark with a cadaver, that’s your own damn business. | 那是你自己的事 |
[48:57] | But I’m telling you, this is not the kind of place | 但我要告诉你 |
[49:00] | you want to be at night. | 这种地方晚上可不是给人呆的 |
[49:02] | Especially a little thing like you. | 尤其你这种小姑娘 |
[49:06] | Lotta predators up here. | 有很多大型食肉动物会在此出没 |
[49:08] | If you find yourself face-to-face with one, | 如果你被其中一只发现了 |
[49:11] | don’t run. | 不要跑 |
[49:13] | You’re still a couple notches down on the food chain. | 你仍旧是他们的盘中餐 |
[49:16] | Remember that. | 请记住 |
[49:20] | Have a good night, marshal. | 祝你晚上过得好啊 执法官 |
[53:29] | What the fuck. | 什么玩意 |
[53:39] | Shit. | 天 |
[53:50] | This is… | 这是 |
[56:11] | Oh, God. | 我的上帝 |
[56:15] | What the fuck. | 这都什么玩意 |
[56:57] | Hello. | 有人吗 |
[57:20] | Is anybody there? | 有人在吗 |
[1:06:08] | Wendy? | 温蒂在吗 |
[1:06:16] | you just have to be tougher… | 你只要再坚强一点儿 |
[1:06:19] | tougher… tougher. | 坚强一点儿 一点儿 |
[1:06:21] | Maya doesn’t think that you could do it. | 玛雅认为你做不到 |
[1:06:25] | If you get lost, we’d never find you… | 如果你走丢了 我们就永远找不到你了 |
[1:06:28] | find you… find you… | 找到你 找到你 |
[1:06:29] | You aren’t ready for this. | 你还没准备好 |
[1:06:32] | Ever. Ever. | 永远 永远 |
[1:06:34] | And you have to be willing to get your hands dirty, | 你得愿意把手弄脏 |
[1:06:37] | to jump 15 feet across the way. | 吓得跳朝路边蹦了有十五英尺 |
[1:06:39] | You mostly do like kiddie trails, right? | 你一般任务不都是幼儿路线吗 |
[1:06:48] | I’m sorry that it’s you. | 我很抱歉是你 |
[1:06:50] | That it’s you. That it’s you. | 是你 是你 |
[1:10:57] | You’re just cells and tissues and atoms | 你不过是细胞 组织 原子 |
[1:11:01] | breaking down into their composite parts. | 慢慢腐烂而已 |
[1:11:04] | It’s a totally natural process. | 非常正常 |
[1:11:08] | There’s nothing to be afraid of. | 没什么好恐惧的 |
[1:11:12] | I’m not afraid of you. | 我不怕你 |
[1:15:58] | Hey! Stop! | 喂 停下来 |
[1:16:00] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[1:17:08] | All right. | 好了 |
[1:19:44] | No! | 不 |
[1:19:57] | Oh, shit! | 该死的 |
[1:21:32] | That’s how we found you, | 我们就是这样找到你的 |
[1:21:33] | we saw you up on the peak, | 我们看到你在山顶 |
[1:21:36] | and the next thing we saw, you were fighting a bear. | 接着又我们看到你在攻击一头熊 |
[1:21:38] | I can’t believe you fought a fucking bear, dude! | 朋友 我真不敢相信你攻击了一头熊 |
[1:21:41] | How did they find me so fast? | 他们怎么这么快就找到我的 |
[1:21:43] | Sandra convinced the police | 桑德拉说服警方 |
[1:21:45] | to come out early in the dark. | 晚上早一点出警 |
[1:21:47] | I mean, we followed the peaks by the moonlight | 我们在月光下沿着山峰走 |
[1:21:49] | almost all the way to Brighton Rock. | 几乎一直沿着走到布莱顿岩 |
[1:21:51] | To be early is to be on time. | 早到就是准时 |
[1:21:57] | A fall then? | 那是摔死的吗 |
[1:21:58] | No. These marks indicate a bear most likely got to him first. | 不 这些记号表明很可能是熊先攻击的 |
[1:22:03] | Poor bugger was probably still alive. | 可怜的家伙那时候可能还活着 |
[1:22:05] | Wendy, will you sit down? I mean, your leg. | 温蒂 能坐下吗 你的腿 |
[1:22:08] | …fall probably happened after. | 摔下悬崖可能发生在这之后 |
[1:22:10] | There’s bear hair underneath his nails. | 他的指甲下面有熊毛 |
[1:22:15] | You’re real lucky, miss. | 小姐 你真幸运 |
[1:22:17] | Once a bear gets a taste for blood, | 一旦熊尝到血的味道 |
[1:22:18] | there’s no fear of humans left in them. | 他们对人类就没有恐惧了 |
[1:22:21] | This one was denned up in a cave not a quarter mile up that way. | 这熊住那个洞 离这不到四分之一路 |
[1:22:24] | Real territorial this time of year. | 每年这个时候 那是它的地盘 |
[1:22:26] | Smart of you not to run. | 你很聪明 没有跑 |
[1:22:29] | If you had you would’ve ended up like this fella here. | 如果你跑了 你会像这个家伙一样 |
[1:22:32] | Wh… who was he? | 他是谁 |
[1:22:34] | Red Bumgardner. | 瑞德·布姆加德纳 |
[1:22:36] | He’s a local hunter. | 他是一个当地的猎人 |
[1:22:38] | He went missing a while back. | 他失踪了一段时间 |
[1:22:39] | Camping. Presumed dead. | 露营 推测死亡 |
[1:22:45] | This can’t be him. | 这不可能是他 |
[1:22:47] | He was here. I… I… I talked to him. | 他在这 我 我还和他说话了 |
[1:22:50] | Look, honey, whoever you talked to, | 听着 亲爱的 不管跟你说话的是谁 |
[1:22:55] | was not him. | 不可能是他 |
[1:22:56] | This man’s been lying here dead for days now. | 这个男人死在这里已经有几天了 |
[1:22:59] | No, I saw him, okay? | 不是的 我看到他了 好吗 |
[1:23:02] | He had a knife, and… | 他有一把刀 |
[1:23:04] | Do you mean this knife? | 你是说这把吗 |
[1:23:07] | No. That… That’s not possible. | 不 这 这不可能 |
[1:23:09] | Well, we need to get his prints back to the lab | 我们得把他的指纹送到实验室 |
[1:23:12] | to be 100 percent, but… | 确保万无一失 但 |
[1:23:15] | – the photos match. – Photo? | -照片对得上 -照片 |
[1:23:17] | Oh now, we found this in his pocket. Here. | 我们刚刚在他的口袋里找到了这个 |
[1:23:19] | It still works if you can believe it. | 它还能用 真不可思议 |
[1:23:21] | It charged right up after we gave it some juice. | 我们给它提供电源 马上就充上电了 |
[1:23:29] | I’ve been coming up here for years. | 我会来这已经很多年了 |
[1:23:30] | I’ve got one just like it. | 我有一部跟这个差不多的手机 |
[1:23:31] | There’s a lot of predators up here. | 这里会有很多大型动物出没 |
[1:23:34] | No! | 不 |
[1:23:39] | You had a rough night. You did good. | 你度过了一个艰难的夜晚 你做得很好 |
[1:23:43] | There’s nothing to be afraid of now. | 现在没什么可以害怕了 |
[1:23:52] | Miss? Miss? | 小姐 你怎么了 |
[1:23:56] | Is she okay? | 她还好吗 |
[1:23:58] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[1:23:59] | Wendy? | 温蒂 |