英文名称:Body of Lies
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:36] | I and the public know | 世人都明白… |
[00:39] | What all schoolchildren learn | 甚至连小学生都知道 |
[00:41] | those to whom evil is done do evil in return. W.H.Auden | 恶有恶报之道 摘自奥登作品 |
[00:48] | Manchester England | 英格兰 曼彻斯特城 |
[01:00] | As we destoryed the bus in | 上周我们在谢菲尔德 |
[01:02] | Sheffield last week | 炸毁了一辆汽车 |
[01:05] | We will be ready and prepared for the operation in the Britain. | 我们已经准备好在英国开战 |
[01:10] | We will avenge the American wars | 美国人对我们穆斯林世界发动了战争 |
[01:14] | on the Muslim world. | 我们要报复 |
[01:16] | We will come at them. | 我们要教训他们 |
[01:19] | Everywhere | 无论在哪里 |
[01:21] | We will strike at random | 从欧洲大陆 到美国本土 |
[01:24] | across Europe and then America. | 我们要持续不断地 |
[01:25] | continually. | 打击他们 |
[01:27] | We have bled | 我们付出了鲜血 |
[01:29] | And now… they will bleed | 现在 轮到他们流血了 |
[01:34] | All clear. | 安全 |
[02:18] | Ali. | 阿里 |
[03:10] | Samarra Iraq | 伊拉克 萨迈拉 |
[03:38] | Do we belong there? | 我们属于那里 |
[03:40] | Do we not? | 还是不属于? |
[03:42] | It doesn’t matter how you would answer that… | 不管你怎么回答… |
[03:44] | because we are there. | 我们都在那儿 |
[03:46] | We’re tired | 我们麻木了 |
[03:47] | and we can’t see the end. | 我们看不到尽头 |
[03:49] | We can’t even console ourselves | 不能安慰自己说 |
[03:51] | that our enemy is just as tired as we are. | 敌人和我们同样麻木 |
[03:54] | Because they’re not. | 因为他们不会 |
[03:59] | It is a fallacy that prolonged war | 常年的战乱 |
[04:01] | will weaken an occupied enemy. | 不一定会使他们屈服 |
[04:05] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[04:06] | It most likely will make your enemy stronger. | 相反 很可能会使敌人越发强大 |
[04:09] | They get used to the deprivation | 他们习惯了贫穷 |
[04:11] | and they adapt to respond accordingly. | 他们也习惯了做出那样的反应 |
[04:15] | While here at home… | 而在我们国家 |
[04:17] | The explosion occurred in one of Manchester’s | 爆炸发生在曼彻斯特 |
[04:18] | heavily Asian neighborhoods. | 一个亚洲人聚集的街区 |
[04:21] | …with every death reported… | 每次有死亡的报道 |
[04:23] | We have to deal with a public-opinion trajectory that slides rapidly. | 我们都不得不处理公众们 |
[04:27] | From supportive to n | 对于敌方的态度变化 |
[04:30] | egative to downright hostile. | 从支持到反对 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1678个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:318个,六级词汇:164个,GRE词汇:148个,托福词汇:207个,考研词汇:338个,专四词汇:283个,专八词汇:43个, 所有生词标注共:607个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:32] | People just get sick and tired of | 人们已经对战争中的 |
[04:34] | A moment’s silence at a ball game. | 片刻安宁感到厌倦 |
[04:37] | They just wanna be told that it’s over. | 他们只想得知一切都结束了 |
[04:39] | Police and emergency workers in Manchester… | 曼彻斯特警方和紧急救助人员 |
[04:42] | Are still combing through what is left of this block of flats. | 仍然在瓦砾中搜寻生还者 |
[04:45] | They say this was not the target. | 据称这并不是他们的目标 |
[04:46] | Had the bombs being constructed here found their | 如果这颗炸弹在既定的目标爆炸 |
[04:50] | Eventual intended target the devastation | 伤亡将会更加… |
[04:52] | Could be more despite the fact… | 尽管 |
[04:53] | We have markedly increased our operational intensity… | 我们已经明显加强了行动力度 |
[04:57] | …we’re not seeing any progress. | 但是效果并不明显 |
[05:00] | What we’re dealing with here… | 我们现在所要面对的 |
[05:02] | …is potentially a global conflagration… | 是潜在的全球性战事 |
[05:06] | …that requires constant diligence in order to suppress. | 那需要我们不断的努力才能遏制住 |
[05:11] | Now you see… | 现在你们明白了 |
[05:13] | …because our enemy… | 因为我们的敌人 |
[05:17] | …has realized that they are fighting guys from the future. | 已经意识到我们的装备比他们先进 |
[05:23] | Now ahem it is brilliant as it is infuriating. | 现在令人气愤的是 敌人学聪明了 |
[05:27] | lf you live like it’s the past | 如果敌人遵循过去的 |
[05:30] | And you behave like it’s the past… | 生活和行动模式 |
[05:32] | …then guys from the future find it very hard to see you. | 即使有先进的技术也难以发现 |
[05:36] | If you throw away your cell phone shut down your e-mail. | 如果敌人不用电话 不用电子邮件 |
[05:39] | Pass all your instructions face-to-face hand-to-hand. | 只是面对面地传达指令 |
[05:43] | Turn your back on technology and just | 背弃现代技术 |
[05:45] | disappear into the crowd | 消失在人海之中 |
[05:47] | No flags. No uniforms. | 不举旗帜 不穿制服 |
[05:51] | You got your basic grunts on the ground there. | 战场上只剩下你的步兵 |
[05:53] | “They’re looking around | 他们四下观望 |
[05:54] | Who is it we’re fighting?” | 我们到底在和谁作战 |
[05:56] | In a situation like this | 如此境地 |
[05:57] | your friends dress just like your enemies… | 你的朋友穿得像你的敌人 |
[06:01] | …and your enemies dress like your friends. | 而你的敌人穿得像你的朋友 |
[06:04] | What I need you to fully understand is that these people | 我需要你们知道的是 |
[06:07] | They do not wanna negotiate. | 这些人是不会妥协的 |
[06:09] | Not at all. | 根本不会 |
[06:10] | They want the universal caliphate | 他们想在世界的每个角落 |
[06:12] | Established across the face of the Earth… | 建立伊斯兰政权 |
[06:16] | …and they want every | 异教徒只有两个选择 |
[06:18] | infidel converted or dead. | 要么皈依 要么死亡 |
[06:23] | So what’s changed… | 是什么改变了 |
[06:26] | …is that our allegedly unsophisticated enemy… | 是那些看起来单纯的敌人 |
[06:29] | …has cottoned on to the factually unsophisticated truth… | 他们已明白了这样一个事实 |
[06:33] | …we’re an easy target. | 我们是易受攻击的靶子 |
[06:34] | We are an easy target… | 我们是易受攻击的靶子 |
[06:37] | …and our world as we know it is a lot simpler… | 要结束我们的世界… |
[06:41] | …to put to an end than you might think. | 比你们想象的简单得多 |
[06:45] | We take our foot off the throat of | 如果我们撤军 |
[06:46] | this enemy for one minute | 哪怕是一分钟 |
[06:48] | …and our world changes completely. | 这个世界将会彻底改变 |
[06:51] | Thank you Mr. Hoffman. | 谢谢 霍夫曼先生 |
[07:05] | Come on come on! | 上车 上车 |
[07:07] | I’m coming. | 来了 |
[07:15] | You’re early. | 你够早的 |
[07:18] | Big boss man what’s happening? | 怎么了 老大 |
[07:22] | What’s the story? | 到底什么事 |
[07:24] | Rules of the day. | 今天的规矩 |
[07:25] | If the car gets immobilized | 如果车被困住 |
[07:27] | start shooting. | 就开始射击 |
[07:28] | Nobody gets traded. | 如果不是训练有素 |
[07:29] | Everybody dies. | 我们早就死了 |
[07:30] | So same as every day? | 这么说和往常一样 |
[07:32] | – You got it. Want some breakfast? | 对 想来点早餐吗 |
[07:34] | – Hell yes. | 好啊 |
[07:36] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[07:38] | All right. | 好了 |
[07:39] | Tell me something real. | 切入正题吧 |
[07:40] | Oh all I got is real man. | 伙计 我的消息都是真的 |
[07:42] | You know me. | 你了解我 |
[07:43] | All right let’s hear it. | 好吧 说来听听 |
[07:44] | All right a guy named Nizar. | 好的 一个叫尼扎尔的家伙 |
[07:48] | He’s from Aquiz up near Tikrit right? | 他来自提克里特附近的阿奎兹 |
[07:50] | So he gets all fucked | 自从美军入侵以来 |
[07:52] | in his head after the invasion you know? | 他满脑子都是报复 |
[07:54] | He starts working with the Baathists | 刚开始他为社会党工作 |
[07:55] | then the Jihadists. | 然后是圣战组织 |
[07:57] | But he is scared shitless now man. | 可现在他非常害怕 |
[08:00] | He’s supposed to do a martyrdom operation… | 他可能要被派去参加一次自杀性袭击行动 |
[08:02] | …but he doesn’t wanna fucking die. | 但是他还不想死 |
[08:05] | So he’s coming to us. | 所以他想来投靠我们 |
[08:07] | He’s coming to us? | 他想来投靠我们? |
[08:10] | For christ sakes | 看在上帝的份上 |
[08:11] | move the donkey. | 快走啊 |
[08:14] | Move it let’s go. | 走 我们走 |
[08:15] | Get these guys moving. Let’s go. | 让这些人过去 走 |
[08:17] | Come on come on. | 快走 快走 |
[08:19] | Oh my God. | 上帝啊 好吧 |
[08:21] | Just get the-Buy the fucking flowers. | 我买一束 |
[08:24] | Come on come on. | 快走… |
[08:26] | So what are the chances your | 你说的那人是双面间谍的 |
[08:28] | man’s playing both sides? | 几率有多大 |
[08:29] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[08:31] | What are they with me? | 要我说吗 |
[08:32] | Three to one. | 3比1吧 |
[08:34] | All right. Let’s slow down. | 好了 慢点 |
[08:35] | Is this it? | 是这儿吗 |
[08:37] | Yeah. This is it. | 就是这里 |
[08:40] | Nitrate 37 slewing to target ports now. | 硝酸盐37号正在接近目标 |
[08:43] | 01 L2MDT 01 L2MDT. | |
[08:45] | On target 15:31 Zulu. | 锁定目标 祖鲁时间15:31 |
[08:47] | Cell phone linked to moving vehicle. | 手机联接汽车 |
[08:49] | Stop right up here. | 就停这里 |
[08:51] | Right up here. Let me take a look. | 就这儿 让我观察一下 |
[08:58] | – I don’t see anything. | 我啥也没看见 |
[08:59] | – I’m gonna call him. | 我给他打个电话 |
[09:01] | All right call him. | 好 打给他 |
[09:07] | Bassam. | 巴萨姆吗 |
[09:08] | Yeah Nizar. | 嗯 尼扎尔 |
[09:10] | We are here. | 我们到了 |
[09:12] | Do you see us? | 你看见我们了吗 |
[09:14] | Come out. | 下车 |
[09:16] | One of you must come out. | 你们当中必须有一个人下车 |
[09:18] | WO IR 3.9. | 频率3.9 |
[09:19] | He says he wants one of us to come in. | 他让我们中的一个过去 |
[09:21] | He is to meet inside the car. | 他想在车里谈 |
[09:23] | Inside the car. If he wants to talk | 在车里 只要他想谈 |
[09:25] | it’s in the car. | 就是在车里 |
[09:26] | You have to come to us Nizar. | 尼扎尔 你必须到我们这儿来 |
[09:28] | – I’m coming to you. | 我去找你 |
[09:29] | – Do the fuck what I said. Go. | 照我说的做 快去 |
[09:32] | Hey hey. Listen to me. | 听着 |
[09:34] | I am not getting my head cut off on the Internet. | 我可不想被斩首 |
[09:37] | If something happens | 如果出了什么事 |
[09:37] | shoot me. | 就向我开枪 |
[09:38] | – Will you shoot me? | 你会向我开枪吗 |
[09:40] | – Fuck that shit. I will shoot you right now. | 再扯谈 我现在就开枪 |
[09:42] | – I’m not kidding. | 我不是开玩笑 |
[09:43] | – Quit being a pussy. | 别婆婆妈妈的了 |
[09:48] | Nizar. | 尼扎尔 |
[09:51] | Zooming in. | 放大 |
[09:53] | Visual confirmed. | 影像确认 |
[09:55] | Long wave 10.7. | 长波 10.7 |
[10:07] | Shit. | 该死 |
[10:08] | – I can’t talk right now | 拉里 我现在不方便接电话 |
[10:10] | Larry. – She wants the house. | 她想要房子 |
[10:11] | Give her the house. | 那就给她房子 |
[10:12] | It’s a piece of shit all right? | 又不是什么值钱的东西 |
[10:14] | – We’re getting this sir. | 收到了 长官 |
[10:16] | – We’re getting it. | 听听看 |
[10:16] | She can ask for whatever she wants | 不管她要求什么 |
[10:18] | but I’m not listening. | 但我不会当真 |
[10:19] | What the hell are you calling for? | 你打电话来干吗 |
[10:21] | Hang up the phone. | 快挂电话 |
[10:22] | Hang up the phone. | 挂电话 |
[10:25] | Are you on the line? | 你们听见了吗 |
[10:27] | I can see you now all right? | 我现在能看见你们 |
[10:29] | You are attracting attention. | 你们会被发现的 |
[10:30] | Get the fuck out of here right now. | 赶快滚蛋 |
[10:31] | I will handle this on my own. | 我自己会处理好的 |
[10:34] | Roger that. Off target. | 收到 脱离目标 |
[10:36] | Copy. Off target 3-10. | 收到 脱离目标3-10 |
[10:43] | Do you speak English? | 你会说英语吗 |
[10:45] | Yes. | 会 |
[10:46] | Good good good. | 很好… |
[10:51] | You want an orange? You hungry? | 饿吗 要不要来个橘子 |
[10:54] | No. | 不了 |
[10:59] | So Nizar… | 尼扎尔 |
[11:01] | …why’d you come to me huh? | 你为什么要找我 |
[11:04] | I know too many things. | 我知道的太多了 |
[11:07] | They prepared me to go outside Iraq. | 他们准备让我离开伊拉克 |
[11:11] | What do you mean by ”outside Iraq”? | 离开伊拉克 是什么意思 |
[11:14] | They said they need me | 他们要我 |
[11:17] | to become shahid…for martyrdom. | 成为殉教者 |
[11:20] | When a man knows too much they say martyrdom. | 如果一个人知道的太多 他们就让他殉教 |
[11:23] | Who do you mean by ”they ” Nizar? Hm? | 尼扎尔 你说的他们是指谁 |
[11:33] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[11:37] | I want to go to America. | 我想去美国 |
[11:40] | I have a Ph.D. you know? | 我有博士学位 |
[11:43] | And they want me… They want me to blow myself up. | 他们却想让我 让我自杀 |
[11:46] | – Ph.D. in what chemistry? | 博士学位 化学的吗 |
[11:48] | – No. | 不是 |
[11:49] | What do you know about radiological materials? | 你了解放射性物质吗 |
[11:51] | Linguistic. I speak five languages. | 语言学 我会说五种语言 |
[11:54] | Five you know? | 五种啊 |
[11:55] | Nobody should say ”martyr” to me. Nobody. | 没人有权力让我去死 没人 |
[11:57] | – You are a rare and a delicate flower. | 你是珍贵优雅的小花吗 |
[11:59] | – Yes I am. | 是 我是 |
[12:00] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[12:01] | So you don’t wanna kill the Jews and the Crusaders huh? | 这么说你不想杀害犹太人跟十字军喽 |
[12:05] | What do you know about our pain? | 你根本不了解我们的痛苦 |
[12:08] | Cut the bullshit all right? | 别扯谈了 行吗 |
[12:10] | Give me some information. What do you know? | 提供点有价值的信息 你知道什么 |
[12:18] | You know I know enough to be martyred. | 我知道的事情太多 足以让他们杀我灭口 |
[12:21] | But with you I know enough to stay alive. | 但是对你 却足以让我保住性命 |
[12:30] | You have a computer? | 你有电脑吗 |
[12:50] | Hey Ed it’s me. | 埃德 是我 |
[12:52] | I got an Iraqi walk-in up near Samarra. | 我在萨迈拉附近 见到一个伊拉克反叛者 |
[12:55] | He’s got a communication video here that | 他有一张某人横跨伊朗边境的 |
[12:57] | somebody walked across the Iranian border. | 通讯光碟 |
[12:59] | I’m watching it right now sir. | 我现正在看 长官 |
[13:01] | – Can you see his face? | 你能看见他的脸吗 |
[13:03] | – Yes captain. | 是的 上尉 |
[13:04] | I am looking at the white whale. | 我正在看这个讲话人 |
[13:06] | – It is Al-Saleem. | 是萨利姆 |
[13:07] | – What’s he saying? | 他说什么 |
[13:09] | Well it’s gotta be current. | 这段视频肯定是最近录制的 |
[13:10] | He mentions the Sheffield bus bombings a week ago. | 他提到了一周前在谢菲尔德的汽车炸弹 |
[13:12] | He’s telling the brothers | 他正在号召手下 |
[13:14] | to prepare for a UK operation’s already planned… | 为英国的行动做好准备 |
[13:16] | ..which is the bombing | 而他所指的行动 |
[13:18] | these people fucked up in Manchester this morning. | 就是今早在曼彻斯特发生的炸弹爆炸事件 |
[13:20] | Let me translate this part for you directly. | 我直接给你翻译下这部分吧 |
[13:26] | ”We will avenge the America wars | 我们将对美国在穆斯林世界 |
[13:28] | on the Muslim world. | 发动战争而展开报复 |
[13:32] | We will come at them everywhere. | 我们要在任何可能的地方报复他们 |
[13:35] | We will strike at random | 我们要不断的打击报复 |
[13:36] | across Europe | 首先是欧洲大陆 |
[13:38] | then America continually. | 然后是美国本土 |
[13:40] | We have bled. | 我们已经流了血 |
[13:42] | Now they will bleed. | 现在该他们流血了 |
[13:44] | And bleed. | 让他们流血 |
[13:46] | Until they are bled out.” | 直到流干为止 |
[13:51] | Ed. | 埃德 |
[13:52] | It’s 6:00 in the morning. | 都早上六点了 |
[13:55] | Saving civilization honey. | 注意礼貌 亲爱的 |
[13:57] | Disks are passed from hand to hand. | 这张盘都是亲手传递的 |
[13:59] | The communication are not transmitted | 数据从来没有被复制 |
[14:01] | not copied. | 转移过 |
[14:02] | My man says that real orders are verbal or in code on paper. | 线人说 命令都是由口头或密码纸传达的 |
[14:05] | Is there any indication of where he is? | 有没有迹象显示他在哪儿 |
[14:07] | No sir. | 没有长官 |
[14:09] | He definitely does not have his location. | 他没有露出什么马脚 |
[14:11] | But he did mention there’s a safe house | 但是他提到了在巴拉德北部附近 |
[14:13] | Up north near Balad… | 有一处安全基地 |
[14:15] | …where Al-Saleem may have been. | 萨利姆可能在那里 |
[14:16] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[14:20] | They’re killing anyone who knows anything. | 他们在追杀掌握消息的人 |
[14:22] | He’s scared. | 他很害怕 |
[14:23] | We need to debrief him very carefully. | 我们要非常小心的保护他 |
[14:25] | – All right so do it. | 好啊 就那么做 |
[14:27] | – In the States. | 让他去美国 |
[14:28] | No. | 不可能 |
[14:30] | They’re onto him. That’s the reason he’s running. | 他们在追杀他 所以他才要跑 |
[14:32] | – On the toilet | 尿到便池里 |
[14:33] | not the floor. – You hear me right? | 别尿到地上 -你在听吗 |
[14:35] | So he wants to come to America in one piece… | 所以他就想来美国 |
[14:37] | …instead of going to paradise in a thousand. | 而不是去极乐天堂 |
[14:40] | He should’ve thought of that before. | 他肯定之前就想来美国 |
[14:42] | I’m telling you. | 埃德 我告诉你 |
[14:43] | They will kill him within a few days Ed. | 用不了几天他们就会杀掉他 |
[14:46] | Yep. And if they do that’s all right… | 是啊 如果那样 也不错 |
[14:48] | …because we can be there to see who pulls the trigger. | 因为那样我们就可以知道是谁开的枪 |
[14:51] | Now get back to bed. Good night. | 回去睡觉吧 晚安 |
[14:53] | – Am I missing the point? | 还有什么重要事情 |
[14:55] | – I just offered him asylum. | 我刚给他找了个庇所 |
[14:57] | Well you lied buddy. | 你撒谎 老兄 |
[15:00] | So just cut him loose… | 好吧 带他去玩玩 |
[15:03] | …and put him back on the street. | 然后把他带到街上 |
[15:06] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:16] | Okay so everything’s fine. | 好了 事情都办妥了 |
[15:17] | No no no problem. No problem. | 没问题了… |
[15:19] | We just have to ask you a few more questions | 再问你几个问题 |
[15:21] | and then we can go. | 然后我们就走 |
[15:23] | No no more questions. | 别再问我什么了 |
[15:24] | Take me to the Green Zone. | 带我去安全区吧 |
[15:25] | Maybe we could help seriously. | 也许我们真的能帮你 |
[15:27] | We have a few questions. | 就问几个问题 |
[15:27] | Everything will be fine. | 一切都会好的 |
[15:29] | Trust me. Okay? It’s okay. Sit down. | 相信我 好吗 没事的 坐下吧 |
[15:34] | You’re a liar. | 你是个骗子 |
[15:35] | You’re a liar. You fucking | 骗子 你他妈的 |
[15:36] | Get on the fucking. | 去你妈的 |
[15:38] | Back the fuck up! Step back! | 后退 后退 |
[15:39] | I talk to you! I talk to you! | 告诉你 |
[15:40] | And that’s all you want! | 我知道你怎么想的 |
[15:42] | You want to see who kills me huh? | 你想知道谁会来杀我 |
[15:44] | Bassam. Search him. | 巴萨姆 搜他的身 |
[15:45] | Get his phone. | 拿走他的电话 |
[15:47] | Now you’ve seen our faces. | 你现在认得我们了 |
[15:49] | You know what that means. | 你知道那意味着什么 |
[15:50] | Computer. | 电脑 |
[15:51] | Guantanamo? | 关塔那摩 |
[15:52] | You threaten me with Guantanamo? | 你用关塔那摩吓唬我 |
[15:54] | If you don’t do exactly what l say… | 如果你不照我说的话做 |
[15:56] | …I will execute you right here. | 我马上干掉你 |
[15:58] | Do you understand? | 明白了吗 |
[16:00] | Listen we are your friends okay? | 听着 我们是你的朋友 |
[16:02] | We’re your friends. | 我们是朋友 |
[16:04] | We’re here to watch you. | 我们是来看你 |
[16:05] | We’re here to protect you. | 是来保护你的 |
[16:07] | You can’t even protect yourselves. | 你们连自己都保护不了 |
[16:11] | Langley Virginia | 弗吉尼亚 兰勒 |
[16:16] | C.I.A. Headquarters | 中央情报局总部 |
[16:19] | -Boss? | 头儿 |
[16:20] | -Yeah I’m right here. | 说吧 我在这儿 |
[16:22] | I got a visual on him. | 我看见他了 |
[16:23] | Okay where’s he coming from? | 好的 他从哪儿过来 |
[16:26] | He’s riding up right now. Coming right to us. | 他正骑着车 朝我们过来了 |
[16:28] | Yes. I see him. I see him. | 我看见他了… |
[16:30] | He’s coming down the street. | 他正沿着街 |
[16:31] | He’s coming north towards the square. | 往广场北面骑去 |
[16:33] | I’m gonna hang back. | 我去看着后面 |
[16:35] | All right I’ll let you know what he’s doing. | 好的 我会随时向你报告他的动向 |
[16:37] | -All right. Keep an eye on him for me. | 好的 给我盯住了 |
[16:38] | -He stopped in front of the caf? | 他在咖啡馆前停住了 |
[16:40] | He’s walking right up. | 他上去了 |
[16:43] | – Listen Bassam? | 听着 巴萨姆 |
[16:45] | – Yeah? | 什么 |
[16:46] | There’s a black van heading this way | 这边来了辆黑色货车 |
[16:49] | with some pretty dangerous-looking guys. | 车里的人看起来相当危险 |
[16:52] | – They’re staring right at him. | 他们盯上他了 |
[16:54] | -Yeah I see it. | 嗯 我看见了 |
[16:56] | -Tell me what it does. | 随时向我报告 |
[16:57] | -All right. | 好的 |
[16:58] | -Looks like it’s parking right up ahead. | 他们好像要停车了 |
[17:00] | -Yeah it stopped. | 是的 停了 |
[17:02] | The van stopped. | 车停了 |
[17:02] | Can I turn around? | 我能转过来了吗 |
[17:04] | Yeah yeah Nizar’s getting on his bike. | 可以了 尼扎尔去骑他的车了 |
[17:06] | There’s like four or five guys | 好像有4-5个人 |
[17:08] | getting out of that van. | 下车了 |
[17:09] | -Can you identify any of these guys? | 你认识这些人吗 |
[17:10] | No l’ve never seen these guys before. | 不 我从未见过他们 |
[17:12] | We gotta move. | 我们得行动了 |
[17:33] | -Did you see a flash? | 你注意到什么了吗 |
[17:34] | -What? | 什么 |
[17:35] | Did somebody get hit? | 有人中枪了吗 |
[17:36] | Let’s see a playback on that. Stay with him. | 回放一遍 跟着他 |
[17:41] | In case you didn’t see it I executed him. | 也许你没看到 我把他干掉了 |
[17:44] | You did what you had to do. | 你只是尽你的职责 |
[17:46] | If you hadn’t | 如果你不杀他 |
[17:47] | he would be describing | 他就会告诉 |
[17:48] | you down to your eyebrows to them right now. | 他们你长什么样 |
[17:50] | Well l did it all right? | 我把他干掉了 满意了吧 |
[17:51] | It’s done. l killed him. | 结束了 我杀了他 |
[17:52] | He was always gonna get killed | 就算他不叛逃 |
[17:54] | no matter what he did. | 他也是个死 |
[17:55] | Besides you’d milked him and he was dry. | 而且他也已经没有利用价值了 |
[17:58] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[18:00] | Ferris? | 费里斯 |
[18:02] | Is your silence supposed to say something? | 我知道你欲言又止 |
[18:04] | Because you do know we’re at war | 因为你知道我们是在打仗 |
[18:06] | right? | 对吗 |
[18:06] | Your friend who you must have had | 你所看到的那个 |
[18:08] | some intense cross-cultural eye contact with… | 跨文化的朋友 |
[18:10] | …was a terrorist A-hole who aided aim back | 是一个彻头彻尾的恐怖分子 |
[18:13] | turned out to be a coward | 他只是个 |
[18:14] | who wanted to go to Disneyland. | 想要叛逃的懦夫 |
[18:15] | Listen Ed we’re going north now | 听着 埃德 我们要往北去了 |
[18:18] | do you hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[18:19] | – We’re going north to the Balad safe house. | 我们要往北去巴拉德的安全屋 |
[18:21] | – No no no buddy. | 不 老兄 |
[18:22] | No you’re not. | 不 你不能去 |
[18:23] | You’re blown. there’s chatter. | 你搞砸了 出现混乱了 |
[18:25] | If I’m blown | 如果我搞砸了 |
[18:26] | that means you should’ve sent a team here | 在尼扎尔遭袭之时 |
[18:28] | The minute Nizar got shot | 你早就该派一队人马过来了 |
[18:30] | but you didn’t send a team did you? | 但你没有 不是吗 |
[18:32] | Well not since we’ve been talking Ferris. | 在我们讨论之前没有 费里斯 |
[18:35] | You and I we’re going to that safe house | 我们要马上去安全屋 |
[18:37] | you understand? rightnow. | 明白吗 |
[18:38] | – Ferris? | 费里斯 |
[18:39] | – Where’s the goddamn car huh? | 那该死的车在哪儿 |
[18:40] | Let’s get out of here. | 快离开这儿 |
[18:42] | Balad Iraq | 伊拉克 巴拉德 |
[19:11] | It’s time to move. | 该行动了 |
[19:12] | I’m coming back to you all right? | 我掩护你 明白吗 |
[19:17] | If something happens | 如果我有什么不测 |
[19:19] | you’ll shoot me right? | 就给我一枪 |
[19:19] | – Yep. | 好的 |
[19:21] | – Good. | 很好 |
[19:39] | Brother can you help me? | 老兄 可以帮我个忙吗 |
[19:42] | Please. | 求你了 |
[19:43] | My car broke down. | 我的车坏了 |
[19:45] | Mehdi! | 梅迪 |
[19:53] | He says his car broke down. | 他说他的车坏了 |
[19:55] | The engine… | 引擎… |
[19:56] | The alternator. | 发动机故障 |
[19:57] | Where you from? | 你从哪儿来的 |
[19:58] | From Baghdad… | 巴格达… |
[20:00] | Rasafa. | 我叫拉萨法 |
[20:02] | Search him. | 搜他身 |
[20:07] | Got you. | 你死定了 |
[20:09] | Don’t you fucking do it. | 别妄想了 |
[20:12] | Hassan! Hassan! | 哈桑… |
[20:23] | Urgent request you dispatch chili | 请求紧急支援 |
[20:26] | speck or nitrate to these coordinates. | 锁定该区域 |
[20:37] | North 34 degrees 20 minutes 16.8 seconds. | 北纬34度20分16.8秒 |
[20:41] | East 44 degrees 24 minutes 14.4 seconds. | 东经44度24分14.4秒 |
[20:44] | This is a live target | 这是个活跃目标 |
[20:46] | a known operational base of an Al-Saleem cell. | 知名的萨利姆的操作营地 |
[20:48] | – A high-value target. | 一个高价值目标 |
[20:49] | – Copy that on approach. | 收到 正在接近 |
[21:14] | Aah! Get back! | 退后 |
[21:26] | Come on! | 快点 |
[21:28] | – Gotta go! gotta go! | 快走 快走 |
[21:30] | – I’m getting the intel! | 我得带些情报 |
[21:33] | Get in the fucking car man! | 快上车 |
[21:35] | come on! come on! | 快点 快点 |
[21:43] | Go! go! | 快走 快走 |
[21:54] | I’ve got guys coming down the hill! | 山下有人接应 |
[21:55] | two trucks! on the right! | 两辆卡车 在右边 |
[21:57] | I got it. | 知道了 |
[21:59] | Keep moving! | 别停下 |
[22:26] | Fuck. | 见鬼 |
[22:27] | We’re in some serious fucking trouble here. | 我们这儿遇到大麻烦了 |
[22:30] | We’re on highway 1 | 我们在1号高速公路 |
[22:31] | south of Samarra. | 萨迈拉南面 |
[22:32] | We’re being pursued by two vehicles. | 正被两辆车追赶 |
[22:34] | We have valuable intel in our possession! | 我们已得到有价值的情报 |
[22:36] | We’re in a black Nissan. | 我们开着黑色尼桑汽车 |
[22:38] | where the fuck are you people? | 你们到底在哪里 |
[22:39] | – I see them! | 我看到他们了 |
[22:41] | – We’re right on their six. | 我们在他们的正后方 |
[22:45] | – Have visual will engage. | 看到 瞄准目标 |
[22:46] | – Copy that. engage at will. | 收到 目标已确定 |
[23:00] | Rpg. take them out now. | 榴弹 把他们干掉 |
[23:08] | Fire! | 开火 |
[23:10] | Rpg! | 榴弹 |
[23:15] | 9 1 2 6 1 Nine one two six one. | |
[23:24] | Let’s go! | 快点 |
[23:28] | – Fuel tank is ruptured! | 油箱裂了 |
[23:28] | – Got him! get the driver out! | 找到他了 把司机拽出来 |
[23:30] | – I can’t! he’s in pieces! | 不行 他已经完蛋了 |
[23:32] | – Then get the bag! get the intel! | 那就把包带走 带走情报 |
[23:35] | Bassam! Bassam! | 巴萨姆… |
[23:37] | We stay with them. we are tracking. | 锁定他们 我们正在追踪 |
[23:41] | – Bassam! – Get his legs! | -巴萨姆 -抬他的腿 |
[23:44] | – No! | 不 |
[23:45] | – Intel secure! | 情报安全 |
[23:47] | Let’s go! stay down. | 走吧 躺好 |
[23:50] | Come on buddy. | 挺住 老兄 |
[23:52] | Come on. get him out now! | 挺住 带他离开这儿 |
[24:09] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[24:15] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[24:16] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[24:18] | Do you know where you are? come on! | 你知道自己身在何处吗 喂 |
[24:22] | Fuck. | 见鬼 |
[24:38] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[24:39] | Bone fragments. | 骨头碎片 |
[24:41] | Not yours. | 不过不是你的 |
[24:50] | – They get that stuff I sent out? | 他们收到我发的东西了吗 |
[24:52] | – All uploaded to Langley. | 都已送到兰勒了 |
[24:53] | Mr. Hoffman. | 霍夫曼先生的电话 |
[24:57] | – Hey Ed. – Ferris. | -埃德 -费里斯 |
[25:00] | Christmas came early buddy. | 圣诞提前到来了 老兄 |
[25:03] | Oh yeah? what’d I get for christmas Ed? | 是吗 那我有什么礼物 |
[25:04] | Well 15 pages of this 40 pages of that. | 这个15页 那个40页 |
[25:08] | I got like about 712 phone numbers | 我收到大概712个 |
[25:10] | that are new to us… | 陌生的电话号码 |
[25:12] | …that we can strip and evaluate… | 我们需要评估并分析一下 |
[25:14] | …and amongst other things | 另外 |
[25:15] | a safe house in Amman. | 在阿曼还有一处安全屋 |
[25:18] | I’ve got Jihadists coming and going from this place… | 有很多圣战组织在此出入 |
[25:20] | …like it’s happy hour at the cat house. | 就像在猫洞里的快乐时光 |
[25:23] | You gotta see this place. | 你得去那里看看 |
[25:25] | Before we get into that | 在我们谈那个之前 |
[25:26] | I wanna know what you’re doing for Bassam’s family Ed. | 我想知道你怎么和巴萨姆的家人交代的 |
[25:29] | I didn’t know the man. | 我不认识那个人 |
[25:31] | What are you doing for bassam’s family? | 那你的事啊 |
[25:32] | he was your guy. | 他是你的人 |
[25:34] | So now you don’t know him huh? | 现在你又不认识他了 |
[25:36] | You’ll be going to Amman | 作为行动站的指挥 |
[25:39] | as acting station chief. | 你要去阿曼 |
[25:40] | You’ll outrank Holiday. | 你的级别高于霍里德 |
[25:41] | No matter what he says you’re the show-runner. | 不管他说什么 你是这场表演的策划人 |
[25:44] | You’ll liaise with Jordanian GID | 你要联络约旦的对外情报局 |
[25:46] | Who are as hot for Al-Saleem as we are. | 他也在找萨利姆 |
[25:48] | You’ll be working with a guy named Hani Salaam… | 你会和一个叫哈尼·萨拉姆的人共事 |
[25:51] | …who is not your run-of-the-mill fingernail-puller. | 他可不会用你们那些小把戏 |
[25:53] | Hani is a professional. | 哈尼很专业 |
[25:55] | And will I be sharing information with him? | 我需要和他分享情报吗 |
[25:57] | Let me saying this about that. No. | 我会说 不需要 |
[26:01] | Now you wanna take a few weeks off and go bang the wife? | 你想先休养一段时间跟妻子团聚吗 |
[26:04] | I’m getting a divorce Ed. you know that. | 埃德 我离婚了 你知道的 |
[26:06] | You know more about it than I do. | 这点你比我清楚 |
[26:08] | Everybody around here screws up their marriage | 这儿所有人的婚姻都是一团糟 |
[26:10] | buddy. why not you? | 老兄 何况你呢 |
[26:12] | So you’ll go to Amman? | 那你要去阿曼吗 |
[26:16] | I will go to Amman. l’ll call you later. | 我会去阿曼 到时候再联系 |
[26:50] | AMMAN JORDAN | 约旦 阿曼 |
[26:59] | This car is a real pile of shit. | 这车可真垃圾 |
[27:01] | Is this the best they could afford? | 他们就只有这些破烂玩意儿吗 |
[27:03] | I brought this car in case you wanted to cruise the safe house | 我要这辆车免得你想巡航去安全屋 |
[27:07] | No one cruises that safe house all right? | 没人想要巡航去安全屋 好吗 |
[27:11] | I need to take a shit | 我要上厕所 |
[27:12] | I need a shower and an Internet connection… | 要洗个澡 还要上网 |
[27:14] | …so just take me to my apartment all right? | 所以尽快把我送到公寓 明白吗 |
[27:18] | Got you in a high-rise. | 给你找了个好房子 |
[27:20] | Hot and cold water. and you can drink it. | 有冷热水 可以直接饮用 |
[27:23] | – Great. | 太好了 |
[27:24] | – There’s not much local color. | 不是很本土化 |
[27:26] | I’ve had it with the local color. Thank you. | 我已经受够本土化啦 谢谢 |
[27:44] | Cheap-ass motherfuckers. | 操他娘的 |
[27:52] | Morning sir. | 早上好 先生 |
[27:54] | He’s clear. | 安全 |
[27:58] | NSA is listening to the phones and computer links… | 安全局已经在监控 |
[28:00] | …of anyone who’s been near the house. | 任何和那房子有联系的电话和网络 |
[28:03] | They don’t have to be geniuses | 傻子也知道 |
[28:05] | Stop using e-mail and cell phones | 他们已不再用邮件跟手机了 |
[28:06] | but I just don’t understand why you haven’t figured out… | 但我不明白你怎么还不懂 |
[28:09] | …that they’re not communicating electronically anymore. | 他们已经不再通过电讯来联系了 |
[28:13] | The house is owned by a family named Alousi. | 那个房主叫阿鲁斯 |
[28:15] | And in my opinion | 在我看来 |
[28:17] | it just seems like a normal Jordanian family. | 他们就是有很多亲戚的 |
[28:19] | …with a lot of country relatives. | 普通约旦家庭 |
[28:21] | Normal Jordanian family. | 普通的约旦家庭 |
[28:22] | But all of them are unmarried males between the ages of | 家庭成员都是在 |
[28:24] | 18 and 35 | 18到35岁之间的未婚男性 |
[28:27] | Correct? | 对吗 |
[28:28] | Listen kid | 听着 小子 |
[28:29] | whatever information you got in Iraq… | 不管你在伊拉克搞到什么情报 |
[28:31] | …I just don’t think this house is what you think it is. | 我绝不认为这房子是你想像中的那样 |
[28:34] | These boys drink alcohol | 这些人酗酒 |
[28:36] | they chase girls they smoke hash and… | 泡妞 抽大烟 |
[28:38] | So did Mohamed Atta right? | 跟撞击五角大楼的劫机犯一样 对吗 |
[28:40] | – It’s Takfir methodology. | 塔克费尔(一个教派)方法论 |
[28:41] | – Takfir methodology. | 塔克费尔方法论 |
[28:43] | Correct. It’s permitted in order to deceive the infidel. | 对 对蒙骗异教徒很管用 |
[28:47] | You’ve had guys watching | 你们已经有人看到 |
[28:48] | them go in and out of this safe house here… | 他们在那进进出出 |
[28:50] | …but what I don’t get… | 但我不明白的是 |
[28:52] | …is why you haven’t had anyone monitoring them after. | 为何之后还没有人监控他们 |
[28:55] | Well there’s so much activity at this location… | 这个区域有太多的行动 |
[28:57] | that we have exhausted the | 我们已经缺乏 |
[28:59] | station’s indigenous-appearing manpower. | 本土化的人力了 |
[29:01] | So you don’t have enough good Arab guys | 就是说没有足够的 |
[29:02] | to follow the bad arab guys… | 好阿拉伯人来跟踪坏阿拉伯人 |
[29:04] | – is what you’re saying. | 你是这个意思吗 |
[29:06] | – That’s right. | 对 |
[29:06] | Well you’re gonna need some more human surveillance… | 你需要更多人员去监视 |
[29:09] | …loaners from Jordanian Intelligence. | …向约旦的情报机构借人 |
[29:12] | All right. Skip get out. | 好吧 凯博 你先出去一下 |
[29:21] | Now I am in receipt of a directive… | 我接到命令 |
[29:24] | which tells me that I am to make myself useful to you… | 要全力配合你 |
[29:28] | In whichever way that you request or require. | 满足你的任何要求或需要 |
[29:32] | But it is my feeling that | 但我觉得 |
[29:33] | to involve the Jordanian secret service… | 让约旦的特工处介入… |
[29:37] | Is a breach of operational integrity. | 有违操作诚信 |
[29:39] | You don’t need to tell me about Jordanian Intelligence | 你不用跟我说约旦情报机构的问题 |
[29:42] | They are doing a far superior job than you are my friend. | 他们做的可比你好 朋友 |
[29:46] | You’ve read that directive there… | 你已经看过那的指示了… |
[29:47] | …which clearly states that | 上面明确指明 |
[29:49] | I am in charge of this operation. | 我是这里的主管 |
[29:50] | So what I need you to do is | 我需要你做的就是 |
[29:52] | leave this office immediately… | 马上离开这里 |
[29:54] | …and hand your entire staff over to me. | 把你的人马都交给我 |
[29:58] | You know we’ve all watched | 我们都看到 |
[30:00] | your rise in the near east division. | 你通过中东部往上爬 |
[30:04] | I’ll see you on the way down. | 但你也同样会栽在这儿 |
[30:06] | You and Hoffman both. | 你还有霍夫曼都是 |
[30:19] | I need you to help me out and | 出去帮我 |
[30:20] | get me a fresh pot of coffee please… | 煮一壶咖啡 谢谢… |
[30:22] | …and a full staff meeting | 并通知全体人员 |
[30:24] | within the next 15 minutes all right? | 在15分钟之内开会 |
[30:26] | To be fair to Mr. Holiday Mr. Ferris… | 替霍里德先生说句公道话 费里斯先生 |
[30:28] | …Mr. Hoffman never told us | 霍夫曼先生可没说 |
[30:29] | this would be such a big deal. | 会有这么大变动 |
[30:31] | Ed Hoffman is the head of the near east division. | 埃德·霍夫曼是中东部门的头头 |
[30:33] | But he does not know shit until | 但他根本一无是处 |
[30:35] | He steals it from the guy on the ground | 只会窃取底下线人的情报 |
[30:37] | And that’s me. | 我找来的情报 |
[30:38] | Now please stop acting like such a fucking… | 所以别再装无辜 |
[30:40] | …and try to get me a meeting with Hani Salaam. | 尽快安排我和哈尼·萨拉姆会面 |
[30:43] | thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:00] | Mr. Ferris. | 费里斯先生 |
[31:16] | Hani Pasha. | 哈尼·帕夏 |
[31:18] | Pasha? | 帕夏? |
[31:19] | that is an Ottoman term. | 这可是个土耳其语 |
[31:20] | Well I hear you like it sir. | 久仰大名 先生 |
[31:22] | pleasure to meet you. | 见到您很荣幸 |
[31:24] | – Mr. Ferris please take a seat. | 费里斯先生 请坐 |
[31:26] | – Thank you sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[31:30] | – Welcome to our promising country. | 欢迎来到我们充满希望的国家 |
[31:33] | – Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[31:34] | As reliable as your Ed Hoffman | 作为一个埃德·霍夫曼 |
[31:36] | would call a ”towelhead monarchy” can be. | 所谓的可靠的君主制国家 |
[31:38] | Well we’ll leave that to Ed Hoffman sir. | 那是埃德·霍夫曼的看法 先生 |
[31:46] | What have you heard about this building? | 你对这房子有什么耳闻 |
[31:49] | To be quite honest | 老实说 |
[31:50] | I hear they call it the | 我听他们把这里叫做 |
[31:51] | fingernail factory. | 指甲工厂(剥指甲酷刑) |
[31:54] | But no one close to you would say that of course. | 当然 你身边的人不会这么和你说 |
[31:57] | No. | 不会 |
[31:59] | But people are stupid. | 但人是很愚蠢的 |
[32:02] | Torture doesn’t work. | 折磨并不管用 |
[32:06] | Under torture | 在折磨之下 |
[32:08] | A man will say almost anything to make the pain stop. | 人会说出他们知道的任何事情 |
[32:12] | You have experience with this I am sure. | 你肯定有这方面的经验 |
[32:17] | Mr. Ferris here in Jordan… | 费里斯先生 在约旦 |
[32:19] | To the fundamentalists you see | 对于原教旨主义者来说 |
[32:22] | I am myself the enemy. | 我就是我 |
[32:23] | Perhaps the worst kind. | 敌人是不可饶恕的 |
[32:26] | Take not the Jews and Christians as allies. | 就像犹太人和基督徒不会是同盟 |
[32:29] | Do you know it Mr. Ferris? | 懂吗 费里斯先生 |
[32:33] | “If any of you take them as allies | “倘若你们有谁把他们作为盟友 |
[32:35] | then surely he is one of them.” | 那肯定他就是其中之一” |
[32:37] | The dar-al-harb. very good. | 战争地区 很不错嘛 |
[32:40] | We are together Hani Pasha in this house of war yes. | 哈尼·帕夏 在此战役中 我们是一伙的 |
[32:44] | You are smarter than the | 你比之前被派到 |
[32:45] | Americans who are usually sent to Amman. | 阿曼的美国人聪明 |
[32:47] | – Thank you sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[32:48] | – I knew this of course before you came. | 在你到这里之前 我就知道了 |
[32:51] | You are young but you respect your elders. | 你很年轻 但是你尊敬前辈 |
[32:55] | You speak Arabic… | 你会说阿拉伯语 |
[32:58] | So you are a secret Arab | 那你是个隐秘的阿拉伯人 |
[33:08] | Now Ahem… | 现在… |
[33:09] | We’ve recently discovered | 我们最近发现了 |
[33:11] | a large Al-saleem safe house… | 一个大萨利姆安全屋 |
[33:12] | …and training cell here in Amman. | 在阿曼这儿做训练营 |
[33:15] | I would need your help with surveillance sir. | 我需要您的人来监视那里 先生 |
[33:18] | Now this is what we know so far. | 目前我们只知道这些 |
[33:22] | This is unusual. | 这很不寻常 |
[33:25] | Your Ed Hoffman would | 埃德·霍夫曼 |
[33:26] | rather have less information than share with me. | 可不会和我分享情报 |
[33:29] | Well this is not Ed Hoffman. | 我不是埃德·霍夫曼 |
[33:31] | this is not my predecessor. | 也不是我的前任 |
[33:33] | This is me | 我就是我 |
[33:34] | sir. please have a look. | 先生 请看一下 |
[33:48] | I have one rule… | 我只有一个原则 |
[33:50] | If we are to cooperate my dear. | 如果我们合作 亲爱的 |
[33:53] | Never lie to me. | 绝不要对我说谎 |
[33:57] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[33:59] | Never lie to me. | 绝不要对我说谎 |
[34:05] | You shall have your agents. | 你会得到你需要的人手 |
[34:07] | Thank you sir. | 谢谢您 先生 |
[34:10] | Agent Ferris is arriving at the site now. | 费里斯探员已经到达指定地点 |
[34:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:14] | Tracking now. Roger that | 正在跟踪 收到 |
[34:16] | I’ll reposition the aircraft. | 我会和空军联系 |
[34:18] | Slewing to 2.5. | 快速瞄准2.5 |
[34:29] | There it is. that’s it. that’s the safe house. | 到了 就在那儿 那就是安全屋 |
[34:46] | – What do you wanna do with this guy? | 你打算怎么处理这家伙 |
[34:47] | – Just watch. | 看看而已 |
[34:48] | – Watch him and what else? | 然后呢 |
[34:50] | – Nothing else. | 没有然后 |
[34:52] | I’m not sure about this GID surveillance. | 我对情报局的监视没什么信心 |
[34:55] | I can’t see any of Hani’s guys. | 我没看到任何哈尼的人 |
[34:56] | Well I’ve spotted a few so far. | 我倒是盯上了几个 |
[34:59] | You see the two by the doorway | 看到安全屋门口的 |
[35:01] | there in front of the safe house? | 那两个人了吗 |
[35:02] | There’s one more selling radios. | 还有那个卖收音机的 |
[35:04] | And there’s one behind me with a striped shirt. | 我身后还有一个 穿着条纹T恤的 |
[35:07] | That’s what I’ve clocked so far. | 到目前为止 我就发现了这几个 |
[35:11] | Who’s this? who just sat down? | 刚坐下的那个是谁 |
[35:14] | That’s one of our guys. | 那是我们的人 |
[35:16] | One of your guys? what do you? | 你们的人 你怎么 |
[35:17] | A station asset. | 一个线人 |
[35:19] | Zayed Ibishi. | 扎耶德·艾布斯 |
[35:21] | He’s one of our | 他是我们从 |
[35:22] | contacts from the Palestinian camps. | 巴勒斯坦难民营来的联络人 |
[35:24] | Station asset huh? | 线人 |
[35:26] | What the fuck is he doing making contact right now? | 那他现在联络什么呢 |
[35:28] | And how come I don’t know about this? | 那我怎么不知道这事儿 |
[35:30] | I don’t know. l don’t know. | 我不知道… |
[35:32] | If he makes that Jihadist suspicious | 如果他让圣战组织起了疑心 |
[35:34] | They will shut down that house and leave. | 他们会关闭那房子 还会离开这儿 |
[35:36] | He’s gonna get that guy killed. | 他会害死那家伙的 |
[35:38] | He’s gonna blow this whole operation. | 他会把这次行动搞砸 |
[35:41] | Not again. fucking Hoffman! | 又来这套 该死的霍夫曼 |
[35:49] | Continue tracking. | 继续跟踪 |
[35:52] | Area expanded. | 区域扩大 |
[35:53] | Tracking. | 正在跟踪 |
[36:06] | Head him off! head him off! | 堵住他 堵住他 |
[36:11] | Going down the alley. Adjusting coverage. | 正往小巷跑去 调整角度 |
[36:13] | Boost image factor. | 增强图像清晰度 |
[36:21] | – Switching to sar. – Stay with sweep. | -抛物转向 -保持视野 |
[36:26] | Hold image? Image locked. | 保持影像 影像锁定 |
[36:56] | Skip. I got him. | 凯博 我搞定他了 |
[36:59] | I need you to come pick me up all right? | 你快点来接我 |
[37:02] | I got bit by fucking diseased dogs | 我被疯狗咬伤了 |
[37:04] | goddamn it. | 真他妈倒霉 |
[37:06] | I’m by the clearing. | 我在一片空地这儿 |
[37:08] | Yeah just look out for me. | 快点来找我 |
[37:19] | You gotta be kidding me. come on take me to a real hospital. | 你不是耍我吧 得了 带我到正规医院去 |
[37:22] | – Take me to the embassy. – That’s like an hour. | -我要去大使馆 -那得要一个小时 |
[37:24] | Rabies around here is no joke. | 狂犬病可不是闹着玩儿的 |
[37:26] | You’re gonna need a jab in there Asap. | 你得马上注射疫苗 |
[37:28] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[37:28] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[37:35] | Let’s get you vaccinated. Aisha. | 马上给你注射疫苗 爱沙 |
[37:55] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[37:57] | Broken glass. | 被玻璃碎片划的 |
[37:58] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[38:03] | These are not bite wounds. | 这些不是被咬伤的 |
[38:05] | – A snowboarding accident. | 被滑雪板弄伤 |
[38:07] | – Snowboarding. | 滑雪板 |
[38:08] | You’re accident prone huh? | 你可真容易受伤 |
[38:12] | Well I mean I’m sure it looks that way. yeah. | 我是这样的 |
[38:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:24] | Relax. | 放松 |
[38:27] | All right. let me… | 好吧 让我.. |
[38:31] | You’re Iranian. | 从你的口音听来 |
[38:33] | Your accent. | 你是伊朗人 |
[38:36] | My father was Iranian. | 我父亲是伊朗人 |
[38:40] | I live in Amman now. | 目前我居住在阿曼 |
[38:46] | Okay. | 好了 |
[38:49] | This is going to hurt. | 这会很疼的 |
[38:51] | Mm. I don’t like needles. | 我不喜欢扎针 |
[38:53] | Just think about something else hm? | 那就想点别的什么 |
[38:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:02] | This is the first of five anti-rabies | 这是第一针狂犬疫苗 还有四针 |
[39:04] | Injections you’ll need over the next month. | 下个月还要注射 |
[39:07] | You don’t need to come back here. | 但你不用回到这来 |
[39:08] | You can get them at any clinic. one each week right? | 在任何诊所都可以 每周一针 |
[39:13] | – So we’re done? | 完事儿了吗 |
[39:15] | – Yeah we’re done. | 完事儿了 |
[39:16] | And someone will come to bandage your wounds. | 会有人来帮你清理伤口 |
[39:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:22] | You fucking cocksucker. | 你这个混球 |
[39:23] | How did you expect me to run an operation… | 你怎么让我去策划行动 |
[39:25] | …when you’re running a side operation which fucks up my own? | 然后却在旁边给我捣乱 |
[39:29] | Listen you want me to run Amman | 听着 既然阿曼归我管 |
[39:31] | let me run Amman all right? | 你就别搅和行不 |
[39:32] | I have made promises to Hani Salaam. | 我向哈尼·萨拉姆保证过的 |
[39:35] | You understand that? | 懂吗 |
[39:35] | What’s your point? | 你想说啥 |
[39:37] | – My point is Ed | 我想说 埃德 |
[39:38] | – Stay wait. | 待着 等会儿 |
[39:38] | You can’t pull your normal bullshit here all right? | 你那一套在这儿不好使 懂吗 |
[39:41] | – We have to respect what he wants. | 我们要尊重他的要求 |
[39:43] | – I do respect him. | 我当然尊重他 |
[39:44] | What kind of thing? | 什么要求 |
[39:45] | Look you keep fucking around like this | 你他妈再这么搅和的话 |
[39:47] | And you are gonna blow this entire Amman operation. | 整个阿曼行动就要告吹了 |
[39:50] | – I love you. bye. – I love you too. | -我爱你 再见 -我也爱你 |
[39:52] | These motherfuckers will vacate their only known safe house | 这帮杂种会腾空他们唯一的藏窝点 |
[39:54] | And we’ll never ever hear from them again. | 到时就再也打探不到他们的消息了 |
[39:56] | And you understand that? | 你到底明不明白 |
[39:57] | I’m just trying to back you up buddy. | 我只是想帮帮你 哥们 |
[39:59] | It’s a dangerous dangerous world there you know. | 那边危机重重 |
[40:01] | Well don’t back me up because I don’t need it | 别费神了 因为我不需要 |
[40:03] | all right? | 行不 |
[40:04] | Hani. | 哈尼找你 |
[40:05] | I gotta go deal with this Hani bullshit now all right? | 我得去应付狗屁哈尼了 |
[40:07] | – So go fuck yourself. | 你滚蛋吧 |
[40:09] | – All right whatever. | 行 随你便 |
[40:12] | You ready to go? | 准备好出发喽 |
[40:14] | Whatever. | 随你便 |
[40:33] | Hani Pasha | 哈尼·帕夏 |
[40:34] | if you would give me an opportunity to ex- | 请容我解释下… |
[40:37] | Fortunately the safe house is still there. | 幸好藏窝点还在 |
[40:41] | As for the man you killed | 那个人 |
[40:43] | you were right. | 你杀得好 |
[40:45] | You made a good decision. | 你做得很明智 |
[40:47] | The Jihadists believe it was a robbery. | 圣战分子认为那只是抢劫 |
[40:49] | There are many robberies in that district. | 那一带常有抢劫发生 |
[40:51] | So you have been very clever my dear. | 你确实很聪明 哥们 |
[40:54] | Well that’s good news sir. | 真是个好消息 先生 |
[40:56] | Listen Ed Hoffman had- | 埃德·霍夫曼已经… |
[40:58] | I have spoken to Mr. Hoffman very sharply. | 我已声色俱厉地和霍夫曼谈过了 |
[41:01] | Now | 现在 |
[41:02] | we will explain the king’s espionage laws to his agent. | 该对他手下诠释我的谍报法则了 |
[41:25] | I thought you didn’t believe in torture Hani Pasha. | 我还以为你不主张用刑 哈尼·帕夏 |
[41:28] | This is punishment | 这是惩罚 哥们 |
[41:30] | my dear. it’s a very different thing. | 和用刑完全两码事儿 |
[41:36] | Keep watching. | 继续看着 |
[41:40] | Tell Edward what you have seen. | 把看到的如实告诉爱德华 |
[41:49] | Amsterdam Netherlands | 荷兰 阿姆斯特丹 |
[42:07] | Noordermarkt | 诺德市场 |
[42:15] | Noordermarkt | 诺德市场 |
[42:58] | Another deadly attack on innocent civilians. | 又一起致命袭击无辜公民事件 |
[43:01] | This time in one of Amsterdam’s | 这次选在阿姆斯特丹 |
[43:03] | most crowded tourist districts. | 最拥挤的一个旅游区 |
[43:05] | The images of the bombing | 当地监控摄像机 |
[43:07] | were captured on location surveillance cameras. | 拍下了爆炸过程 |
[43:09] | The blast felt for miles. | 几英里外都能感受到当时的爆炸 |
[43:11] | What was once a block-long farmer market vibrant with color | 昔日纵横街区的闹市 |
[43:14] | Is now in ruins and covered with ash. | 如今已成废墟一片 |
[43:18] | The exact number of casualties is not yet known… | 因急救人员仍在碎石堆寻找遇难者 |
[43:21] | …As emergency crews are still pulling victims from the rubble. | 具体有多少伤亡还未确定 |
[43:24] | But officials are saying it will | 但据官方透露 |
[43:26] | certainly be in triple figures. | 肯定是现在的三倍 |
[43:28] | KLPD Antiterror-Unit Investigators have arrived | 荷兰国家警察反恐小组已抵达现场 |
[43:32] | And are examining bomb fragments | 正在化验炸弹残片 |
[43:34] | in the hope of determining if this | 希望确定本起事件 |
[43:36] | And the other recent bombings on the Continent | 和近期发生在欧洲大陆的爆炸事件 |
[43:38] | And in the UK are connected. | 以及英国的爆炸事件是否有关联 |
[43:40] | The consequence of a new bombing | 新爆炸事件的后果 |
[43:43] | Will no doubt have a devastating effect on | 无疑会对欧洲旅游业 |
[43:45] | Europe’s tourist business. | 造成致命打击 |
[43:47] | Let’s go now to Amsterdam’s chief of police. | 现由阿姆斯特丹警局局长说两句 |
[43:51] | We will do whatever we can to keep everyone safe | 我们会尽一切办法确保大家安全 |
[43:56] | For you to live every day without being afraid. | 以免大家提心吊胆地过日子 |
[44:00] | But we must be realistic. | 但我们必须面对现实 |
[44:02] | Terrorist threats are real present | 恐怖袭击真实存在 |
[44:06] | deadly and persistent. | 致命而顽劣 |
[44:11] | – Good morning sir. – Good morning. | -早上好 先生 -早上好 |
[44:15] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪儿 |
[44:16] | We are going fishing. | 去钓鱼 |
[44:18] | Get in. | 上车 |
[44:27] | Since no credit was claimed | 因为还没有人为 |
[44:28] | for the bombing in Amsterdam | 阿姆斯特丹爆炸事件负责 |
[44:30] | We believe it to be the work of Al-Saleem. | 我们认为这肯定是萨利姆干的 |
[44:33] | That’s his signature. anonymity. | 那是他的签名 匿名的 |
[44:36] | So what we need is- | 所以 我们要做的就是 |
[44:38] | may I say we? | 可以称”我们”吗 |
[44:39] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[44:40] | as long as we keep it between us. | 只要是我们之间的事 |
[44:43] | We need a man inside the Amman cell. | 我们需要一个人混进去 |
[44:45] | We do. yes. | 是的 当然需要 |
[44:47] | And we shall have the man we need. | 我们已经有人选了 |
[44:49] | – How’s that? | 怎么说 |
[44:50] | – Because you gave him to me. | 因为是你透露给我的 |
[44:54] | His name is Mustafa Karami. | 他叫穆斯塔法·卡拉米 |
[44:57] | I’ve known him since he was a teenager | 他少年之时我就认识他了 |
[44:58] | Selling boom boxes from the back of a stolen truck. | 那时他在偷来的货车后备箱卖音箱 |
[45:01] | Now he’s al Qaeda. in my country. | 如今他在我的国度 入了基地组织 |
[45:05] | Watch and learn my dear. | 看我做 学着点 哥们 |
[45:07] | Watch and learn. | 看我做 学着点 |
[45:40] | Karami. | 卡拉米 |
[45:42] | God is great. | 真主很伟大 |
[45:44] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[45:47] | You did not think to tell | 难道不想告诉我 |
[45:48] | Hani Salaam you are a jihadist? | 你是圣战分子吗 |
[45:51] | You have become a religious man hm? | 你已信教了 对吗 |
[45:54] | No longer a thief. | 不再是个小偷了 |
[45:57] | Can it be true? | 是真的吗 |
[46:00] | Here. | 给 |
[46:03] | Take the phone. | 拿着手机 |
[46:04] | Take it and talk to your mother. | 拿着跟你妈聊几句 |
[46:07] | Talk. | 说吧 |
[46:12] | – Hello? hello? | 喂 喂 |
[46:13] | – Hello. | 喂 |
[46:15] | His mother was in the Palestinian camps. | 他母亲曾住巴勒斯坦难民营 |
[46:19] | Now she has a fine apartment and a beautiful garden. | 如今 她有一套别致公寓和一个锦绣花园 |
[46:23] | She can watch the sun set over the hills. | 可以看山间日落 |
[46:26] | She has a refrigerator couch | 有冰箱 沙发 |
[46:29] | even a television set. | 甚至还有电视 |
[46:31] | She will tell him she is proud of him | 她会说为他而倍感骄傲 |
[46:33] | That she always knew he would be a success | 她一直相信他能功成名就的 |
[46:36] | Even when he was a little boy in the refugee camps. | 甚至在他还是难民营的小屁孩时 |
[46:38] | And now he has sent her money. | 如今 他给他母亲寄钱了 |
[46:40] | She is glad he is no longer mixed up with the radicals. | 她很高兴 儿子不再和激进分子混了 |
[46:48] | Thanks to God. | 感谢主啊 |
[46:57] | You are God’s blessing to your mother Mustafa. | 穆斯塔法 你是真主赐予母亲的 |
[47:01] | You have done none of these things for her. but you should have. | 这些本是你应做的 可你没有 |
[47:04] | A mother is worth more than anything they have told you. | 母亲比他们告诉你的一切都重要 |
[47:08] | But you know you will be better in the future | 你得知道 将来你会好起来的 |
[47:09] | Because we have sent her many gifts… | 因为我们送给你母亲许多礼物 |
[47:12] | …And we have told her these gifts come from her son. | 并且告诉她 这些礼物是你送的 |
[47:17] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我做什么 |
[47:19] | Be a good Muslim. | 做个虔诚的穆斯林 |
[47:21] | Continue your life with your brothers in al Qaeda. | 继续和你的弟兄们在基地混吧 |
[47:24] | We will devise a way to talk. come. | 到时想办法和你联络 来吧 |
[47:28] | Come. no no no. come come come. | 来 不 别这样 来 来 来吧 |
[47:31] | Up up up. | 起来吧… |
[47:37] | Go. | 去吧 |
[47:45] | And so we throw him back into the sea | 我们把他放回”大海” |
[47:47] | To swim where he naturally swims… | 让他在那自由穿梭 |
[47:48] | To learn what he naturally learns… | 让他回归本能之境 |
[47:51] | And see how long he remembers my benevolence. | 看他能把我的恩惠记多久 |
[47:55] | And what if he forgets? | 要是他忘了呢 |
[47:58] | If he forgets | 要是他忘了的话 |
[47:59] | I remind him that | 我会让他知道 |
[48:00] | I have the power of life and death over him… | 他的生死由我掌控 |
[48:02] | Because you see any time I wish | 因为我随时都能让他们知道 |
[48:04] | I can let them know he works for me. | 他在为我卖命 |
[48:12] | Ed? | 埃德 |
[48:13] | So tell me about Hani’s guy. | 跟我讲讲哈尼的手下 |
[48:15] | -Who? – Karami the guy on the bike. | -你指谁 -卡拉米 骑自行车的那个 |
[48:17] | What do you think I do in my spare time | 你以为我闲暇时做啥 |
[48:19] | play tennis? | 打网球吗 |
[48:20] | – I look like a tennis player to you? | 我像是个网球手吗 |
[48:22] | – It’s not gonna happen Ed. | 休想 埃德 |
[48:23] | Buddy we’re a results-oriented organization | 哥们 我们是以结果为导向的组织 |
[48:26] | And we need results now… | 我们现在就要结果 |
[48:27] | …Because otherwise I will be unhappy. | 否则 我会不高兴的 |
[48:30] | You’ll be unhappy | 这样子你会不高兴 |
[48:31] | and he’ll say ”insa.” | 那样子他会说”Inas” |
[48:32] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[48:33] | Means ”too fucking bad ” is what it means. | 意思就是说”真他妈糟糕” |
[48:35] | Too fucking bad? | 真他妈糟糕? |
[48:36] | Europe is getting hammered boy. all right? | 孩子 欧洲形势很糟 知道吗 |
[48:39] | Nobody knows where the next bomb is going off. | 鬼知道下次爆炸又会炸哪里 |
[48:41] | There’s 75 dead in Amsterdam. | 阿姆斯特丹爆炸案死了75人 |
[48:43] | And you can call me sentimental if you want to buddy… | 你可以说我感情用事 随你哥们 |
[48:46] | Ed listen Hani does not trust you. | 听着 埃德 哈尼并不信任你 |
[48:48] | Arabs will only help you if they trust you. | 阿拉伯人只有信任你才会帮你 |
[48:50] | Now we need to earn that trust you understand? | 我们必须争取得到信任 懂吗 |
[48:52] | What are you moving here? | 你想干吗 搬这儿来 |
[48:53] | I don’t care about cultural insecurity issues. | 我不管文化不安全感问题 |
[48:56] | I don’t care if Hani trusts me or not. | 我不管哈尼是否信任我 |
[48:58] | What he will do is he will thank me in the long run. fuck it. | 从长远看 他会感谢我的 他妈的 |
[49:01] | Hold on. hold on. | 等会儿… |
[49:04] | Buddy you’re home. | 哥们 你回来啦 |
[49:07] | Jesus Christ Ed you scared the shit out of me. | 上帝啊 埃德 吓死我了 |
[49:10] | You know they say that | 他们说不能在 |
[49:12] | you should never drink red wine in the desert. | 沙漠地区沾红酒的 |
[49:13] | That’s what did in the Babylonians right? | 在巴比伦就是这样的 好不 |
[49:16] | Well a couple of bottles of that and | 几瓶红酒下肚 |
[49:17] | we’ll be speaking Babylonian. | 我们就能说巴比伦语了 |
[49:20] | So how was your flight? | 旅途还顺吗 |
[49:23] | Oh it was fine fine. yeah. I watched that Poseidon. | 不错 不错 看了《海神号》 |
[49:28] | I see you’ve made yourself at home. | 看来你在这还挺习惯的 |
[49:45] | In the words of the great Sam Snead: | 伟大的山姆·斯尼德曾说过 |
[49:48] | ”If you’re not thinking about pussy | “你若不想那个 |
[49:50] | you’re just not concentrating.” | 那只能说你不够专注” |
[49:52] | My dear. | 哥们 |
[49:54] | Jesus Christ. come on. | 上帝 快点 |
[49:58] | Hani Pasha. thank you for your time. | 哈尼·帕夏 谢谢你腾出时间来 |
[50:02] | Please. | 请坐 |
[50:04] | I’m gonna need a piece of this guy you got here in this Amman cell. | 想借你从阿曼监狱弄出的手下使使 |
[50:07] | Don’t look at buddy. buddy didn’t say nothing. | 别看他了 他可没说 |
[50:10] | These jihadists might not use their cell phones | 这帮圣战分子可能不用手机 |
[50:12] | Hani but you do use yours right? | 可哈尼你得用吧 不是吗 |
[50:14] | Please. | 请坐 |
[50:16] | Now don’t say no before I say anything. | 那么 在我开口前别说不字 |
[50:19] | Just let me say what I’ve come here to say. | 让我把来这该说的说完 |
[50:22] | Thank you. you have done an incredible job | 谢谢 在引导克鲁比上 |
[50:26] | Developing this guy Karoobi. | 你做得相当棒 |
[50:29] | Katoomi. | 貌似叫克图米 |
[50:30] | – Karami. – Karami. | -是卡拉米 -卡拉米 |
[50:32] | Now we develop these assets to use them as needed. | 养兵千日 用兵一时 |
[50:36] | And I have a need. | 现在正是需要他的时候 |
[50:39] | No. | 不行 |
[50:43] | I’m just gonna get all frustrated here. | 我简直失望至极 |
[50:45] | Why are you frustrated Edward? | 为何失望 爱德华 |
[50:47] | Because we have a partnership. | 因为我们是伙伴关系 |
[50:49] | And you have something that I need that will help me | 你手里有我想要的 |
[50:51] | And you won’t allow that to happen. | 而你却一口否决 |
[50:53] | And I’m trying to impress upon you a sense of urgency. | 我试图让你产生紧迫感 |
[50:57] | Urgency does not call for changing | 再怎么紧迫 也不必把行之有效之法 |
[50:58] | Methods that work for methods that do not work. | 换成无法奏效之法 |
[51:02] | Now who pays the bills around here? | 这里到底谁说了算 |
[51:04] | I would hate to have to have my president call your king. | 我可不希望让总统致电你家国王 |
[51:07] | Because that’s just gonna be embarrassing for all of us. | 那样的话 双方都没好果子吃 |
[51:10] | In matters of intelligence Edward | 爱德华 和情报相关的事宜 |
[51:13] | you are speaking to the king. | 我就是国王 |
[51:14] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[51:16] | Well your highness I want control. | 那么陛下 以美国的名义 |
[51:20] | – As a favor to the United States. | 我想掌控一切 |
[51:23] | – You can’t have it. | 没门 |
[51:25] | I could tell you we will run him jointly | 可以明着告诉你 |
[51:27] | but it would not be the truth. | 只有我们能使唤他 |
[51:29] | Real intelligence operations they remain secret forever. | 真正的谍报活动 永远秘密进行 |
[51:35] | You Americans you are incapable of secrecy | 美国佬 因为民主 |
[51:37] | because you are a democracy. | 你们无法保密 |
[51:40] | Now I know my business. | 我自有我的一套 |
[51:43] | I have never failed you have I? | 我从未让你们失望过 不是吗 |
[51:46] | No you have not. | 是的 从没有过 |
[51:49] | Are you sure you wanna make this the first time? | 难道这次你想始作俑者吗 |
[51:51] | Edward you’re missing the point. | 爱德华 你搞错了 |
[51:54] | Karami he doesn’t know anything. | 卡拉米 他什么都不知道 |
[51:56] | That is not the way the organization operates. | 那并非组织运作的方式 |
[51:59] | I will ask him what he knows when it is time. | 时机成熟时 我会让他开口的 |
[52:03] | – Now are you happy? – I’m getting there. | -现在 开心了吧 -目的达到了 |
[52:09] | Now you guys might have invented algebra… | 或许真是你们发明了代数 |
[52:11] | …But we’re the guys that found out how to use it. | 但是我们发现如何运用它的 |
[52:14] | I presume you know who that is? | 我猜 你该知道他是谁吧 |
[52:17] | It’s a recent photograph of Al-Saleem. | 萨利姆的近照 |
[52:19] | You didn’t have that one did you? | 你没有这个吧 |
[52:21] | Well that’s yours. you can keep that because we’re partners. | 归你了 留着吧 谁让我们是伙伴呢 |
[52:24] | All right? now l’m fulfilling my side of the bargain okay? | 可以了吗 我已经满足你了 是吧 |
[52:28] | Now’s the time for some reciprocity. | 那现在该来些互惠条件了吧 |
[52:33] | You need to give me Karami. | 你得把卡拉米交给我 |
[52:41] | Insa. | 太他妈糟了 |
[52:43] | – That’s ”too fucking bad.” -I know what that means. | -意思是”太他妈糟了” -我知道啥意思 |
[52:49] | Well that was fucking embarrassing hm? | 真他妈难堪 不是吗 |
[52:52] | You still thinking about pussy Ed? | 你还在想那个吗 埃德 |
[52:54] | Don’t be a smart aleck. thing about that Hani he’s bright. | 别自作聪明了 那个哈尼真是老奸巨猾 |
[52:59] | But he’s also arrogant. that’s gonna be his undoing. | 不过也狂妄自大 他一定会因此栽掉 |
[53:01] | You’re talking about him right? | 你在谈他 是吧 |
[53:04] | Just flow with me buddy. | 相信我没错的 哥们 |
[53:05] | You have a recent photograph of Al-Saleem. | 你竟然有萨利姆近照 |
[53:09] | Don’t you think I could’ve used intel like that Ed? | 情报给我的话 或许早用上了 |
[53:12] | What the hell else are you holding back from me? | 你妈的还有多少事瞒着我 |
[53:14] | What do you wanna know? | 你想知道些什么 |
[53:16] | Well for one thing what’s his real name? | 首先 他真名叫什么 |
[53:18] | Kareem Al-Shams. | 卡里姆·阿尔沙姆斯 |
[53:21] | His birthplace? | 他的出生地? |
[53:23] | Syria Hamas. | 哈马斯 叙利亚 |
[53:27] | Background? | 背景 |
[53:29] | Well his loving middle-class family got killed by Hafez Assad… | 中产家庭 因全家被哈菲兹·阿萨德所杀 |
[53:33] | …So he moved to Saudi Arabia. | 所以逃亡到沙特阿拉伯 |
[53:36] | Studied physics and engineering in Riyadh then here in Amman. | 在利雅得攻读理工 然后来了阿曼 |
[53:40] | Post-graduate study at the University of North Carolina. | 后来在北卡大学攻研究生 |
[53:43] | He’s a tar heel like you. | 和你一样毕业于北卡 |
[53:44] | Now he prides himself on his humility | 如今 他以谦虚自诩 |
[53:46] | And not having to take the credit. | 从不居功自傲 |
[53:48] | Yet this is the same man who will go on videotape with his brothers… | 但是 也正是他和他的弟兄们 |
[53:52] | Describing what he’s done and what’s gonna come. | 持续用录像拍下 以往和接踵而来的罪行 |
[53:55] | His is a false humility. it’s a false modesty. | 他是伪善的 他的所作所为同样如此 |
[53:58] | His ego is more powerful than his beliefs more dangerous. | 他的私欲比信仰更强大 更危险 |
[54:02] | And that is his weakness. | 那就是他的缺点所在 |
[54:04] | Now all we got to do Ferris | 费里斯 我们要做的就是 |
[54:06] | is just get that fucker on the phone. | 利用电话逮住他 |
[54:14] | Ed? | 埃德 |
[54:15] | Yeah. | 干吗 |
[54:17] | Don’t do anything about Karami huh? | 别打卡拉米主意 明白吗 |
[54:19] | Don’t try to flip him or anything like that. | 别惹他或对他做些别的事 |
[54:21] | Hani will throw me out of the country. I promise you that. | 否则哈尼立马把我赶出去 我敢保证 |
[54:24] | This operation will be over. | 那么整个行动就失败了 |
[54:26] | You cannot trust Hani. am I clear? | 你不要信任他 明白吗 |
[54:31] | You’re clear. | 明白了 |
[54:34] | Good. you and I gotta get drunk | 很好 和你一醉方休 |
[54:36] | because I need to sleep on the plane. | 然后在飞机上大睡 |
[54:38] | I have to take the kids to the Lion King. again. | 接着又得带孩子们看《狮子王》 |
[54:42] | Never have kids. | 有孩子真麻烦 |
[54:45] | – Ed did you hear what I said right? – Oh yeah. | -埃德 听到我说的了吧 -是的 |
[54:49] | – Don’t don’t touch Karami. – All right. | -别碰卡拉米 -行 |
[54:53] | Never. | 绝不 |
[55:12] | That’s Karami. we’re on. get the van. | 是卡拉米 我们上 把货车开过来 |
[55:46] | Move the fucking van! | 他妈的快把货车移开 |
[55:51] | Go! go go go! | 移开 移开 移开 移开 |
[56:00] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[56:12] | I thought I told you you could get this at any clinic. | 我告诉过你 可到任何诊所注射 |
[56:16] | And you should have had your injection yesterday. | 你本该昨天就注射疫苗的 |
[56:21] | You weren’t on duty yesterday. | 昨天你没值班 |
[56:23] | Besides | 再说 |
[56:24] | when you find a good doctor | 碰到个好医生就不想换了 |
[56:27] | you don’t change right? | 不是吗 |
[56:28] | I’m not a doctor. | 我不是医生 |
[56:30] | Nurse doctor engineer imam… | 无论护士 医生 工程师 还是伊玛目 |
[56:34] | The same thing. you don’t change. | 都一样 依旧是你 |
[56:36] | Wife. | 你结婚了 |
[56:38] | Well l don’t have a ring. | 我没戒指啊 |
[56:41] | No but you did last week. | 没错 可你上星期还戴着 |
[56:43] | Ah. so you noticed? | 被你注意到了 |
[56:47] | Bad husband. | 负心汉 |
[56:49] | Ah! yes. ahem. yes | 是啊 是啊 |
[56:51] | I was a bad husband. | 我是负心汉 |
[56:53] | And she was an even worse wife… | 然而她更坏 |
[56:55] | …Which is why we’re divorced now. | 所以我们才离的婚 |
[56:58] | It’s over. | 吹了 |
[57:02] | And now you’re looking for something else huh? | 现在你又在捕猎了 是吧 |
[57:06] | Something as different from her as you can find. | 从某人身上 猎取你前妻不具备的新鲜感 |
[57:09] | Something close to impossible. | 别做梦了 |
[57:13] | We’re done. | 注射好了 |
[57:15] | Till next week. | 还有下周呢 |
[57:17] | God willing. | 愿上帝保佑 |
[57:19] | God willing. | 愿上帝保佑 |
[57:25] | May I? | 我能进来吗 |
[57:26] | Yes. | 进来吧 |
[57:30] | I was wondering if maybe… | 我想是否能… |
[57:32] | …You wanted to have a | 在下周前 |
[57:34] | conversation sooner than next week. | 和你好好聊聊 |
[57:36] | Maybe inshallah | 或许 天意的话 |
[57:38] | later this afternoon… | 就在今天下午… |
[57:40] | I wouldn’t make your uncomfortable. | 我不会让你不自在的 |
[57:43] | Well for you and me to be able to do that… | 在我们熟悉对方之前 |
[57:47] | First we would have to have a conversation… | 我们必须先谈谈 |
[57:50] | about the proper way to have a conversation. | 用什么方式交谈比较合适 |
[57:54] | Anyway where I’m going this afternoon… | 无论如何 我今天下午要去的地方 |
[57:56] | would make you more uncomfortable than me. | 可能会让你更不自在 |
[57:59] | Well I doubt that. | 不一定吧 |
[58:02] | I don’t. | 一定 |
[58:34] | Who is Jew? | 谁才是犹太人 |
[58:42] | If you’re trying to figure out how far I’ll go in order | 我想你已经知道 |
[58:44] | To express my interest I think you have the answer. | 我对此事有多感兴趣了 |
[58:49] | Do I? | 是吗 |
[58:52] | What else are you supposed to do at this point? | 你现在该做什么 |
[58:54] | leave here alone? | 独自离开吗 |
[58:55] | You’re safer with me and you know it. | 你知道跟我在一起很安全 |
[58:59] | What are you asking? | 这是什么意思 |
[59:01] | I’m asking what you do here. | 我想知道你的职业 |
[59:04] | Well I’m a political adviser. | 我是政治顾问 |
[59:07] | Who snowboards in Amman. | 在阿曼滑雪? |
[59:09] | – that’s right. | 对 |
[59:10] | – yeah yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[59:11] | Listen I have a thing to tell you an important one. | 听着 我有一件很重要的事对你说 |
[59:16] | A man is not his job. | 职业不能代表一个人 |
[59:19] | I mean he’s apart from his job. the man. | 我是说 脱离工作 来看这个人 |
[59:22] | I understand. | 我懂 |
[59:24] | No l just want you to know my feeling my- | 不 我只是想让你明白我的感受 |
[59:28] | My understanding of you. | 我对你的理解 |
[59:31] | – well thank you. | 谢谢 |
[59:32] | – you’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[59:42] | May I see you again Aisha? | 我还能再见你吗 爱沙 |
[59:53] | When you wish and with your permission of course. | 当然是在你本人的同意下 |
[59:56] | Where did you learn to speak Arabic like this? | 你在哪儿学的阿拉伯语啊 |
[1:00:00] | Yeah yeah we are friends. | 好 可以 我们是朋友 |
[1:00:03] | We may talk again. | 可以再谈天 |
[1:00:05] | We may. | 可以 |
[1:00:07] | Well thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:00:14] | Marwan hello | 你好 马曼 |
[1:00:16] | Come | 跟我来 |
[1:00:18] | I must take my friend to her home. | 我得先送我朋友回家 |
[1:00:21] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[1:00:23] | He is a patient of my hospital. | 他是我医院里的病人 |
[1:00:24] | He has done nothing. | 他没做坏事 |
[1:00:26] | Don’t worry.He’s my friend. | 别担心 他是我朋友 |
[1:00:27] | With your permission please. | 对不起 请吧 |
[1:00:29] | – It’s fine. lt’s fine. | 没事 没问题的 |
[1:00:31] | – you sure? | 你确定? |
[1:00:33] | It’s fine. | 没问题 |
[1:00:36] | What’s this all about? | 你这是演哪一出啊 |
[1:02:07] | Marwan showed you the burning house? | 马曼带你去看了起火的房子 |
[1:02:11] | Do you know what happened? | 知道怎么回事吗 |
[1:02:12] | I have absolutely no idea. | 我毫不知情 |
[1:02:16] | You see you could have said to me yes or no. | 你只要回答知道或不知道 |
[1:02:19] | simply that. | 就这样 |
[1:02:20] | When a man says to me more than yes or no | 一个人如果话太多 |
[1:02:22] | then I begin to wonder. | 我就会开始怀疑 |
[1:02:24] | I don’t know what happened Hani. | 我不知道怎么回事 哈尼 |
[1:02:30] | We had the advantage. | 我们本来有优势 |
[1:02:31] | that house could have led us to Al-saleem. | 那栋房子本可以帮我们找到萨利姆 |
[1:02:34] | Now it is gone. | 现在房子没了 |
[1:02:36] | everything inside it is gone. | 里面的一切都没了 |
[1:02:37] | -Here. knee. | 跪下 |
[1:02:38] | – Hani listen to me I- | 哈尼 听我说 我 |
[1:02:39] | I told you never to lie to me. | 我说过 别对我撒谎 |
[1:02:42] | I am not lying to you Hani. | 我没说谎 哈尼 |
[1:02:44] | You did not know that this man | 你不认识这个男人 |
[1:02:45] | after everything I said to you | 直到我对你… |
[1:02:47] | everything I said to Edward | 和爱德华坦白一切之后 |
[1:02:49] | that he tried to take Karami? | 他就想带走卡拉米? |
[1:02:51] | He did not know. | 他不知道 |
[1:02:54] | When I want to speak with you I will look at you. | 我要跟你说话眼睛自然会盯着你 |
[1:02:58] | Now I am talking to Mr. Ferris. | 现在我和费里斯先生谈话 |
[1:03:00] | So in as few words as possible… | 尽量长话短说… |
[1:03:04] | Did you know? | 你到底知不知道 |
[1:03:06] | No. | 不知道 |
[1:03:08] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[1:03:10] | You have 12 hours to leave Jordan. | 请你在12小时内离开约旦 |
[1:03:13] | If I find you here | 如果我发现你还在这儿 |
[1:03:15] | I will not be responsible for your safety. | 就不能保证你的人身安全了 |
[1:03:16] | Do you understand me? | 明白吗 |
[1:03:34] | Now you knew you needed to adapt to this environment. | 现在你懂适应环境的道理了吧 |
[1:03:37] | Ferris I know but you know I… | 费里斯 我明白 可是 我… |
[1:03:47] | Ferris! | 费里斯 |
[1:03:54] | Ferris! | 费里斯 |
[1:03:59] | Wshington. D.C. | 华盛顿特区 |
[1:04:13] | Well hey buddy. back from the sandbox? | 老弟 从沙池里回来啦 |
[1:04:16] | Enjoying civilization? | 享受文明社会吗 |
[1:04:18] | you wanna get a hot dog? | 要来根热狗吗 |
[1:04:19] | How do you expect me to operate Ed | 你到底想我怎么做 埃德 |
[1:04:21] | When you’re keeping all the cards? | 什么时候才亮底牌啊 |
[1:04:22] | – What about an ice cream? | 要不来个冰淇淋吧 |
[1:04:24] | – All Hani wanted was patience Ed. | 哈尼要的只是耐心罢了 |
[1:04:25] | – Patience. not as a personal quality. | 耐心 不是个人品质 |
[1:04:27] | -I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[1:04:28] | Not as a personal quality | 不是人品 |
[1:04:30] | but an operational requirement | 而是行动需要 |
[1:04:31] | And you can’t do it? | 你做不到吗 |
[1:04:32] | You’re too power hungry and greedy. | 你太急切太贪心了 |
[1:04:34] | you fucked this whole operation up! | 导致整个计划都搞砸了 |
[1:04:36] | For chris sakes | 看在上帝的份上 |
[1:04:37] | I thought Hani wanted to kill me! | 我还以为哈尼要杀我 |
[1:04:38] | Oh don’t exaggerate. | 少夸大其词了 |
[1:04:40] | Hani don’t want to kill you. | 哈尼不会杀你的 |
[1:04:41] | he likes you. he likes you a lot. | 他喜欢你 很喜欢你 |
[1:04:43] | And who is he gonna get over there better for him than you? | 还会有谁比你能干呢 |
[1:04:46] | nobody. | 没人 |
[1:04:48] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[1:04:49] | you’re gonna be back in Jordan before you know it. | 你很快就会回约旦的 |
[1:04:51] | Back with your jordanian piece of poontang… | 你以为我不知道啊… |
[1:04:54] | that you think I don’t know about but I do. | 回去和你的约旦妞相会 我可清楚的很 |
[1:04:57] | You’re a fat fucking piece of shit you know that ed? | 你他妈就是一坨屎 爱德 |
[1:04:59] | We do this shit for a living | 我们在为这坨屎活着 |
[1:05:01] | go on a diet for chrissakes. | 减减肥吧 上帝啊 |
[1:05:02] | Are you quite finished? | 你说完了吧 |
[1:05:04] | now I did what I had to do. | 我只是做了我该做的 |
[1:05:08] | I ain’t got time to play patience Sidi patience… | 我没时间跟他玩耐心 西迪 耐心 |
[1:05:11] | …and sit around eating couscous. | …还坐着吃蒸粗麦粉 |
[1:05:16] | Hani’s interests extend only to his own little fiefdom. | 哈尼只对他自己的小小封地感兴趣 |
[1:05:19] | Mine are global. | 而我却志在四方 |
[1:05:22] | Now having said that… | 我们说过 |
[1:05:24] | I admit that perhaps possibly I should have | 我承认它可能 也许 应该 |
[1:05:27] | From an operational standpoint… | 从操作立场来看… |
[1:05:30] | – …brought you into what I was doing. | 让你参与到我的任务中来 |
[1:05:31] | – Exactly. | 确实 |
[1:05:32] | What you should’ve done was listen to what Hani said | 你该照哈尼说的办 |
[1:05:34] | and you know that. | 你心里清楚 |
[1:05:39] | You know 10 years ago I could’ve beat the crap out of you. | 10年前 我就可以干掉你 |
[1:05:42] | Should’ve taken the shot when you had the chance. | 你当时就该一枪毙了我 |
[1:05:44] | Maybe I should’ve. | 也许我应该 |
[1:05:45] | can’t do it now. | 但现在不行了 |
[1:05:48] | What we need to do with or | 不管跟 |
[1:05:49] | without the cooperation of Hani… | 不跟哈尼合作 |
[1:05:51] | …is get our own man inside Al-saleem’s tent. | 都要让我们的人打入萨利姆内部 |
[1:05:56] | We could penetrate | 我们可以渗入世界 |
[1:05:58] | every goddamn Salafi Mosque in the world… | 每一个清真教徒组织 |
[1:05:59] | …and still not even get close. | 但却无法进入内部 |
[1:06:06] | – but Al-saleem doesn’t know that right? | 但是萨利姆不知道 对吧 |
[1:06:08] | – what? | 什么 |
[1:06:09] | He doesn’t know that. | 他不知道 |
[1:06:10] | I mean he doesn’t know what we can’t do. | 不知道我们不能做什么 |
[1:06:13] | He doesn’t know how close or how far we are. | 他并不知道我们离他有多远或多近 |
[1:06:15] | He doesn’t know what’s true or what isn’t. | 难辨虚实 |
[1:06:17] | I mean.Look | 我的意思是 |
[1:06:19] | Osama fed Zarqawi to the dogs… | 奥萨马能把恐怖分子扎卡维喂狗 |
[1:06:21] | …because he was getting too powerful right? | 因为他变得越来越强大了 对吧 |
[1:06:24] | – Right. – What if instead of tracking Al-Saleem… | -嗯 -要是不跟踪萨利姆… |
[1:06:26] | …like we’re doing right now with absolutely no results… | 也和我们现在一样 毫无结果 |
[1:06:30] | …we make it appear that there is another terrorist operation out there.. | 我们可以另外制造一出恐怖活动 |
[1:06:33] | …just as effective as his own? | 跟他们达到同样的效果 |
[1:06:35] | I mean how would Al-Saleem | 他会对这样的挑战 |
[1:06:37] | react to that kind of challenge to his stats? | 做出何种反应呢 |
[1:06:39] | – What would he do? | 他会怎么做呢 |
[1:06:41] | – He would get paranoid. | 疑心重重 |
[1:06:42] | – He might rejoice. maybe both. | 或者很高兴 两者都有可能 |
[1:06:44] | – Exactly. | 对 |
[1:06:45] | But either way he’d try to get in contact with them | 但他会尝试联系这些恐怖分子 |
[1:06:47] | right? | 对吧 |
[1:06:48] | – Right. | 对 |
[1:06:49] | – Which would be us. | 是我们在自导自演 |
[1:06:51] | That would be us. | 我们自导自演 |
[1:06:54] | You’re a devious sob. | 你真是只老狐狸 |
[1:06:58] | – We can’t do this out of Langley. | 没有兰勒我们做不成这事 |
[1:07:00] | – No. no sir. | 是 是啊 先生 |
[1:07:22] | Garland. Roger Ferris. | 格兰德 我是罗杰·费里斯 |
[1:07:24] | pleased to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[1:07:25] | Where’s Hoffman? | 霍夫曼呢 |
[1:07:26] | I don’t know. Ben & Jerry’s. | 不知道 在本和杰瑞甜桶店吧 |
[1:07:32] | He trusts you. | 他信任你 |
[1:07:34] | I don’t trust him. | 我不信任他 |
[1:07:35] | every time we run an operation and I don’t see hoffman. | 每次我们一起行动 都不见他人影 |
[1:07:39] | …it means he’s running another operation. coffee? | 那就是说他在开展另一个行动 喝咖啡吗 |
[1:07:42] | Yes please. black. | 好的 黑咖啡 |
[1:07:44] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:07:46] | – Fruit? strawberries plums apples? | 水果要吗 草莓 李子 苹果 |
[1:07:48] | – No thanks. | 不 谢了 |
[1:07:51] | We’re tracking a cell in Syria. | 我们在追踪一通叙利亚的电话 |
[1:07:53] | last night they were in Damascus. | 昨晚 他们在大马士革 |
[1:07:54] | Today dayr az-zawr and the Iraqi border. | 今天已经到伊拉克边境 |
[1:07:58] | But something tells me they won’t make it to Hasbaya. | 但是我有预感他们不会去哈斯巴雅 |
[1:08:02] | We have Ninjas waiting. | 我们有忍者(间谍)等在那儿 |
[1:08:07] | Who do these ninjas work for? | 这些忍者效力于谁 |
[1:08:09] | Me. | 我 |
[1:08:11] | Shall we? | 到客厅说吧 |
[1:08:20] | So where is everyone? | 大家都在哪儿呢 |
[1:08:24] | Absolutely no idea what you mean. | 我不明白你说什么 |
[1:08:26] | – what? you mean it’s just you? | 什么 你是说就你一个人 |
[1:08:29] | – no. It’s me and you. | 不 就我们俩 |
[1:08:32] | Did you think there’d be some | 你还想要个 |
[1:08:33] | war room with lights flashing… | 战火纷飞的房间吗 |
[1:08:35] | …and people with clipboards? | 再来点战地记者 |
[1:08:36] | No it’s all here and here and here. | 没有 全在这儿 这儿 |
[1:08:39] | and here. | 还有这儿了 |
[1:08:40] | Sure you won’t have a strawberry? | 你真的不吃草莓吗 |
[1:08:42] | they’re really delicious. | 可甜了 |
[1:08:43] | Yeah no I’m positive. | 不吃 我确定 |
[1:08:45] | Look I’m gonna need some really really | 听着 我需要一些非常 |
[1:08:47] | low-level al qaeda contacts | 没有技术含量的通信 |
[1:08:49] | All right? | 是吗 |
[1:08:49] | No one too extreme. | 不用太专业 |
[1:08:51] | picture somewhere in between Osama and Oprah. | 只要熟悉奥萨马跟奥普拉就行了 |
[1:08:53] | You get my drift? | 懂我意思吗 |
[1:08:55] | I’m gonna need a security consultant a lawyer. | 我需要一个安全顾问 一个律师 |
[1:08:58] | I’m gonna need an Arab who travels throughout the region | 一个土生土长的阿拉伯人 |
[1:09:01] | all right? | 行吗 |
[1:09:01] | A businessman. | 一个商人 |
[1:09:02] | Someone who fits the role of Jihadist without | 一个不是圣战分子 |
[1:09:04] | actually being Jihadist. | 却胜似圣战分子的人 |
[1:09:06] | A straw man. | 假想敌 |
[1:09:09] | Receiving money making plans. | 做收钱 策划 |
[1:09:12] | That kind of thing. | 之类的事情 |
[1:09:15] | Okay no. | 好了 这个不行 |
[1:09:17] | No. | 不行 |
[1:09:19] | No. | 不行 |
[1:09:22] | Hang on. there you go. second from the top. | 等等 就你了 上面数第二个 |
[1:09:25] | Omar Sadiki. he’s Jordanian. he’s an architect. | 欧玛·萨蒂奇 约旦人 是名建筑师 |
[1:09:29] | Most of his commissions are from charitable Islamic groups… | 他的大部分佣金都是来自伊斯兰慈善组织 |
[1:09:33] | …who then give money to the jihadists. | 然后他再把这些钱交给圣战分子们 |
[1:09:35] | So he ticks all the jihadist boxes… | 所以他吞了他们不少钱 |
[1:09:37] | …except he’s innocent. | 除此之外他很清白 |
[1:09:40] | So he touches his head | 所以他每天对着地板 |
[1:09:42] | to the floor five times a day. | 磕5次响头(穆斯林礼拜) |
[1:09:43] | He believes in god. | 他信奉真主 |
[1:09:46] | So why would he trade with an infidel like myself? | 他为何会跟我这样的非教徒交易 |
[1:09:51] | Money. | 为了钱 |
[1:09:54] | DUBAI United Arab Emirates | 阿拉伯联合酋长国 迪拜 |
[1:10:15] | Mr. Sadiki. | 萨蒂奇先生 |
[1:10:20] | Hello Mr. Sadiki. | 你好呀 萨蒂奇先生 |
[1:10:22] | Mr. Sadiki it’s brad scanlon from hayes andover bank. | 萨蒂奇先生是贺氏安多弗银行的客户 |
[1:10:25] | I’m following up on my email. | 从我的电邮上跟踪到的 |
[1:10:28] | Yeah. | 是 |
[1:10:29] | Yeah well listen I got into Dubai a little bit early. | 好了 听着 我会提前进入迪拜 |
[1:10:32] | I’m staying at the Jumeirah Emirates Towers | 我会入住朱美拉阿联酋酒店 |
[1:10:35] | but I can meet you anywhere. | 但我们可以在任何地方见面 |
[1:10:38] | Well fantastic. | 太好了 |
[1:10:47] | Anything else to know? | 还知道别的吗 |
[1:10:49] | Exactly as we discussed. | 就刚才我们讨论的那么多 |
[1:10:51] | I’m cool with that. | 我不介意 |
[1:10:52] | – I’m used to knowing nothing. | 我习惯了 |
[1:10:53] | – I’m sure you are Tony. | 我知道 托尼 |
[1:10:55] | – Just get in position. | 各就各位就好 |
[1:10:56] | – okay boss. | 是 老板 |
[1:11:00] | -Mr. Sadiki. | 萨蒂奇先生 |
[1:11:01] | – yeah. | 是 |
[1:11:02] | Hayes andover’s option to buy this | 您贺氏期权帐户上买的房地产 |
[1:11:04] | Property is gonna expire by the end of the month. | 这个月底就到期了 |
[1:11:07] | We’re hoping to get some sketches and a bid… | 希望下周四回教礼拜日之前 |
[1:11:09] | by say next Thursday before the Islamic weekend. | 能有草图和投标价 |
[1:11:12] | Well I think… | 我觉得 |
[1:11:14] | Yes certainly. | 当然 没问题 |
[1:11:15] | You’ll also have to sign a letter of | 如果你 |
[1:11:16] | intent with Mr. Al-masri… | 方便的话… |
[1:11:19] | …if that’s okay with you. | 你还要和麦思睿先生签订一份意向书 |
[1:11:20] | – Makes no difference to me. | 当然方便 |
[1:11:21] | – Great. | 太好了 |
[1:11:22] | – Allah will decide if I get the job or not. | 真主会决定我能否得到这份工作 |
[1:11:26] | – Fantastic. | 太妙了 |
[1:11:27] | Mr. Al-Masri? | 麦思睿先生 |
[1:11:29] | Mr. Omar Sadiki. | 这位是萨蒂奇先生 |
[1:11:37] | – Would anyone like some coffee? | 你们要喝咖啡吗 |
[1:11:39] | – Yes please. thank you. | 来一杯 谢谢 |
[1:11:40] | Ed Al-Masri is a lawyer we found with Al Qaeda ties. | 爱德 麦思睿是我们在基地找的律师 |
[1:11:43] | He’s fairly low on the map | 他相当熟悉地形 |
[1:11:45] | but he is on the map… | 他也在我们掌控之内 |
[1:11:46] | …enough for a photograph to | 我们有足够的照片来 |
[1:11:48] | suggest Sadiki’s guilt by association. | 证实他的牵连犯罪 |
[1:11:50] | Mm-hm. you have his computer? | 你有他的电脑吗 |
[1:11:53] | Yeah look I’m gonna go get it right now. | 有 我现在就去弄 |
[1:11:55] | He’s going to the Cyclone Club. | 他去了暴风俱乐部 |
[1:11:57] | he loves the Russian girls. | 他喜欢俄国妞 |
[1:11:58] | I’ll call you soon. call you soon. | 我很快会联络你 |
[1:12:02] | Three-sixteen. | 316房间 |
[1:12:47] | Come on baby. | 快点 宝贝 |
[1:12:54] | – Garland? – Yeah? | -格兰德 -什么事 |
[1:12:55] | Stand by. all right? | 准备待命 明白吗 |
[1:12:59] | Just getting in right now. | 正在侵入电脑 |
[1:13:11] | Ah. this is useful. | 这个还挺实用 |
[1:13:15] | Very useful. | 相当实用 |
[1:13:17] | I have an e-mail list of the | 找到一封列有先知兄弟会 |
[1:13:20] | members of the brothers of awareness. | 成员名单的邮件 |
[1:13:22] | The brothers of who-the-fuck? | 哪个兄弟会 |
[1:13:25] | The Ikhwan Ishfan. | 伊客万伊是凡 |
[1:13:25] | They’re just a study group of | 他们是一帮当地的 |
[1:13:27] | believers at his local mosque. | 清真寺信徒研究组 |
[1:13:28] | But I can make it look like anything. | 但是我能让它更直白些 |
[1:13:31] | All right. let’s make it look like everything huh? | 好 那就让他看起来更直白些吧 |
[1:13:42] | Now make fake accounts for half a dozen of the brothers… | 现在将其中6个帐户作假 |
[1:13:46] | And start transferring money to them | 然后从萨蒂奇那个 |
[1:13:47] | from Sadiki’s fake receiver account. | 假收入账户中把钱转给他们 |
[1:13:49] | Just small operational sums. | 只要稍稍加合一下 |
[1:13:52] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:13:56] | The Saudis will pick up the money moving | 那些沙特阿拉伯人会卷着钱逃跑 |
[1:13:59] | and everything they pick up- | 卷的每一分钱 |
[1:14:00] | They’ll leak to the jihadists. | 都将交于圣战分子手里 |
[1:14:03] | – You got it my friend. | 答对了 |
[1:14:05] | – It’s coming up. now it’s done. | 哥们 搞定了 |
[1:14:45] | Dad! dad! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[1:14:47] | Hey baby. hold on. oh. | 宝贝 等一下 |
[1:14:52] | – Hey Ed you there? | 埃德 你还在吗 |
[1:14:54] | – Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[1:14:55] | Dubai International. I’m on my way back. | 迪拜国际机场 我正在回去的路上 |
[1:14:57] | No no no. no you’re not. you’re going back to Amman. | 不…不行 你要回阿曼去 |
[1:15:01] | -Hani called asked where you were. | 哈尼打电话给我问你的去向 |
[1:15:03] | – Jesus christ. | 上帝啊 |
[1:15:04] | If you don’t go back | 你要是不回去 |
[1:15:05] | he’s gonna wonder why you didn’t go back. | 他就该起疑心了 |
[1:15:07] | I think he likes you buddy. change your ticket. | 我觉得他喜欢你 换机票吧 |
[1:15:09] | – All right Ed. I’m on my way. | 好吧 爱德 这就去 |
[1:15:12] | – All right. | 好 |
[1:15:12] | – Oh hey. Can l get that for you? | 我帮你吧 |
[1:15:14] | – Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:15:23] | Mr. Ferris. welcome. | 费里斯先生 欢迎 |
[1:15:25] | – Thank you. – Come. | -谢谢 -跟我来 |
[1:15:38] | I wanted to see you to tell you | 我找你是要为 |
[1:15:40] | I was sorry how we left things. | 我们的办事方式道歉 |
[1:15:44] | – I was upset. | 我很不安 |
[1:15:45] | – well you had every right to be upset sir. | 是 你有权感到不安 先生 |
[1:15:48] | I apologize for what happened. | 我为眼下的事道歉 |
[1:15:50] | But I am happy you are back. | 很高兴你能回来 |
[1:15:53] | Miss Aisha too I think will be happy you are back. | 我觉得爱沙小姐也会很开心的 |
[1:15:57] | Don’t worry we’re not watching you. | 别担心 我们没有监视你 |
[1:15:59] | we’re watching out for you. | 只是保护你而已 |
[1:16:02] | But I need you to understand | 可你要明白 |
[1:16:03] | You cannot afford any more mistakes in jordan. | 在约旦不能再出任何差错 |
[1:16:06] | This is a part of the world where friendship matters. | 这是关乎世界的和平问题 |
[1:16:11] | It can save your life. | 它能保你性命 |
[1:16:13] | Why don’t I call you back in about 15 minutes | 容我15分钟掌握 |
[1:16:14] | with all the information? | 所有信息后再回电行吗 |
[1:16:17] | Well thanks so much Mr. Sadiki. | 太感谢了 萨蒂奇先生 |
[1:16:20] | Let’s get something clear all right? | 说点正经的 好吗 |
[1:16:22] | I’m not tolerating any more of your bullshit. | 我再也受不了你的冠冕堂皇了 |
[1:16:24] | – No it’s cool. | 嗯 明白 |
[1:16:25] | – Who do you work for? | 你到底给谁工作 |
[1:16:27] | – I work for you. I got the call | 为你做事 接电话 |
[1:16:28] | I got briefed. | 摘要 |
[1:16:29] | – all right good. | 好 很好 |
[1:16:30] | – Front? back? | 前面还是后面 |
[1:16:32] | – Take my bag. | 帮我拿包 |
[1:16:44] | If you’re going to insist on coming here to see me… | 如果你坚持要来这里 |
[1:16:49] | which is what you’re doing… | 这样见我的话 |
[1:16:51] | …my sister’s going to want to meet you. | 那么还是跟我姐姐见个面吧 |
[1:16:56] | Your sister? | 你姐姐 |
[1:16:58] | Yeah my sister looks after me | 是姐姐把我 |
[1:17:01] | in matters that are non-medical. | 拉扯大的 |
[1:17:05] | Oh so she has to approve of me before you will begin to. | 所以要接受我必须先得到她的许可 |
[1:17:11] | I would like her to think so whenever I can. | 我倒希望她这么想 如果我可以的话 |
[1:17:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:17:54] | I’m still cooking. | 我还在做饭 |
[1:17:56] | – Come in. | 请进 |
[1:17:57] | – I brought some dessert pastry. | 我带了点甜品 小馅饼 |
[1:17:59] | Oh the kids are going to love it. | 孩子们会很喜欢的 |
[1:18:01] | – the kids? | 孩子 |
[1:18:02] | – yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:18:02] | come. | 请进 |
[1:18:07] | This is my sister Cala. | 这是我姐姐 卡拉 |
[1:18:10] | Nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[1:18:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:18:12] | Mr. Ferris. | 费里斯先生 |
[1:18:15] | And these are my nephews Yousef and Rowley. | 他们是我的外甥 约瑟夫和罗利 |
[1:18:19] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:18:21] | Yousef. Rowley. hey. | 约瑟夫 罗利 |
[1:18:24] | – nNephews. | 外甥? |
[1:18:25] | – Yeah my nephews. | 是啊 我外甥 |
[1:18:33] | Smells good in there huh? | 闻起来很香是吧 |
[1:18:35] | It’s not good. | 不香 |
[1:18:40] | It’s not good? | 不香吗 |
[1:18:42] | – You don’t like your mother’s cooking? | 你们不喜欢妈妈做的饭吗 |
[1:18:44] | – No not really. | 不怎么喜欢 |
[1:18:52] | What kind of food do you like? | 那你们喜欢吃什么 |
[1:18:55] | Hamburgers. | 汉堡包 |
[1:18:56] | – You? | 你呢 |
[1:18:57] | – Spaghettis. | 意大利面 |
[1:18:59] | Me too. | 我也喜欢 |
[1:19:01] | So if there’s anything that I wouldn’t like | 那如果有我不喜欢的 |
[1:19:03] | would you two let me know? | 你们会告诉我吗 |
[1:19:07] | – okay. | 好吧 |
[1:19:08] | – yeah. | 好 |
[1:19:08] | Cool. | 太棒了 |
[1:19:22] | So Mr. Ferris… | 那么 费里斯先生 |
[1:19:26] | …how long are you in Amman? | 你在阿曼待多长时间 |
[1:19:30] | Well I think I’m gonna be for a while. | 暂住一段时间 |
[1:19:33] | I hope so anyway. | 希望如此 |
[1:19:37] | Where were you stationed before? | 那你之前住哪儿 |
[1:19:41] | Riyadh. | 利雅得 |
[1:19:43] | Riyadh? | 利雅得 |
[1:19:49] | What do you do exactly? | 你具体做什么工作 |
[1:19:51] | I told you Cala | 我告诉过你 卡拉 |
[1:19:54] | he’s a political adviser. | 他是政治顾问 |
[1:19:56] | Political adviser. | 政治顾问 |
[1:19:58] | But what does that mean? | 那是干什么的 |
[1:19:59] | forgive my ignorance. | 请原谅我的无知 |
[1:20:01] | – It means | 就是… |
[1:20:03] | uh… – It means that I- | 就是我 |
[1:20:04] | Well I offer my assistance to | 我对陛下的 |
[1:20:06] | his majesty’s advisers whenever they ask. | 顾问所提的要求给予帮助 |
[1:20:13] | Eat your food. | 吃你的饭 |
[1:20:15] | But you do this now not before the war. | 你现在这样做 战前却不这么做 |
[1:20:18] | Before you didn’t consult with us at all. | 战争爆发前你也不和我们这种百姓商量 |
[1:20:21] | – Cala please we are just having lunch. | 卡拉 拜托 我们在吃午饭 |
[1:20:23] | – It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[1:20:24] | – It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[1:20:25] | – we can talk- | 我们可以说说 |
[1:20:26] | – I’m talking with your friend. | 我在和你朋友聊天 |
[1:20:28] | – Talk about another subject. | 换个话题吧 |
[1:20:29] | It’s quite all right.I understand. | 真的没关系 我明白 |
[1:20:31] | And we understand that the situation in Iraq… | 我们知道现在伊拉克的局势 |
[1:20:34] | …has created many hardships for the jordanian people. | 给约旦人们带来了很多苦难 |
[1:20:39] | – the situation? – you mean the war. | -局势 -你是说 战争 |
[1:20:41] | – he means war. | 他指的是战争 |
[1:20:42] | – no no no he says the situation. | 不不不 他说局势 |
[1:20:44] | – what do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:20:45] | – you know what- | 你知道… |
[1:20:46] | Please. | 请安静 |
[1:20:47] | I mean the roadside bombings | 我指那些路边爆炸案跟暗杀 |
[1:20:49] | the assassination of Iraqi police… | 伊拉克警察的事… |
[1:20:51] | …the kidnappings the crowded marketplaces… | 绑架 拥挤的市场 |
[1:20:54] | …and innocent families that | 还有那些 |
[1:20:55] | have been wiped off the face of the earth. | 无辜家庭的受害者 |
[1:20:57] | That’s what I mean by the situation in Iraq. | 这就是我所指的伊拉克局势 |
[1:21:04] | I can tell you what his majesty’s thinking. | 我可以告诉你国王陛下是怎么想的 |
[1:21:08] | His majesty believes the best hope for | 国王陛下最希望的 |
[1:21:10] | the war is that it ends. | 就是战争快点结束 |
[1:21:12] | Well I can tell you that is my hope as well. | 那也是我的愿望 |
[1:21:15] | I hope so too. huh? | 我也希望如此 |
[1:21:17] | Cala? hey. peace. | 卡拉 和平 |
[1:21:21] | – Let’s have lunch huh? | 吃饭吧 |
[1:21:23] | okay. | 好 |
[1:21:24] | Enjoy. | 请享用 |
[1:21:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:21:31] | – well sorry about that. | 刚才的事很抱歉 |
[1:21:32] | – ah so am I. | 我也是 |
[1:21:33] | I probably should’ve kept my mouth shut. | 我应该闭上嘴巴的 |
[1:21:35] | After all I was a guest in your home. | 毕竟 我是你家的客人 |
[1:21:37] | So is she. It didn’t stop her you know? | 她也是 她欲罢不能 你明白吗 |
[1:21:40] | She suffered a lot during Iran-Iraq war. | 她在伊拉克战争中遭遇很多苦痛 |
[1:21:43] | And the funny thing is that she wants to live in America. | 最有趣的是她想住在美国 |
[1:21:47] | – oh yeah? – yeah. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[1:21:48] | Well tell her I’ll switch passports with her. | 跟她说我会帮她换护照 |
[1:21:50] | It’ll make us both happy. | 这样我们两人都会开心 |
[1:21:52] | Don’t joke about these kind of things. | 别开这种国际玩笑了 |
[1:21:54] | I’m not joking. I’m perfectly serious. | 没开玩笑 我非常认真 |
[1:21:57] | I may stay here forever. really. | 我可能会永远待这儿 |
[1:22:00] | Well anyway | 不管怎么说 |
[1:22:01] | I’m glad I made friends with her boys. | 很开心能和她的孩子成为朋友 |
[1:22:03] | I like them a lot. | 我很喜欢他们 |
[1:22:04] | Yeah they’re great aren’t they? | 是啊 他们很棒 是不是 |
[1:22:06] | But not very good spies you know? | 但他们不是好间谍 |
[1:22:08] | neither are you. | 你也是 |
[1:22:09] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:22:11] | At the table you know? | 饭桌上那个 知道吗 |
[1:22:13] | So you noticed. all right.I’m busted. | 所以你注意到了 我被暴露了 |
[1:22:16] | Well thank you Aisha for inviting me in your home. | 谢谢你邀请我到你家做客 |
[1:22:26] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:22:29] | – I had a really nice time. | 今天玩得很开心 |
[1:22:30] | – Sorry. yeah me too. | 对不起 是啊 我也一样 |
[1:22:32] | – thank you for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[1:22:34] | – thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:22:45] | The photograph was taken last week in the | 照片是上周在迪拜的 |
[1:22:48] | Cyclone Club in Dubai. | 暴风俱乐部拍的 |
[1:22:50] | One is Al-Masri a lawyer… | 其中一个叫麦思睿 是个律师 |
[1:22:51] | a low-level al Qaeda financier, | 还是基地组织里水平不高的金融家 |
[1:22:54] | if that’s not a contradiction in terms. | 如果两者不冲突的话 |
[1:22:56] | The other is a jordanian. | 另一个是个约旦人 |
[1:22:59] | An architect named Omar Sadiki. | 是名建筑师 叫欧玛·萨蒂奇 |
[1:23:03] | No known terrorist ties. | 两个人都不认识恐怖组织的头目 |
[1:23:05] | Now the question I ask myself is is | 我疑惑的是 |
[1:23:07] | what are they doing together? | 他们两个凑在一起做什么 |
[1:23:16] | Is this Sadiki more than he claims to be? | 萨蒂奇是不是管的事情太多了 |
[1:23:19] | He travels a lot. | 他常旅行 |
[1:23:21] | He builds mosques and shopping malls. | 他建了些清真寺和购物中心 |
[1:23:24] | At the very least he bears examination by us. | 最起码 他得接受我们的考验 |
[1:23:27] | Or by we. | 或我们两个 |
[1:23:32] | Where’d you get these? | 你从哪得到这照片的 |
[1:23:35] | a friend in Saudi Intelligence. | 一个沙特情报局朋友那儿 |
[1:23:38] | Useful friend huh? | 很有用的朋友啊 |
[1:23:48] | No keep it. | 别 你拿着吧 |
[1:23:50] | I want you to have it. | 我想让你拿着它 |
[1:23:53] | We are partners. allies no? | 我们是搭档 同盟 不是吗 |
[1:23:57] | Why would we not want to help each other? | 我们为什么不互相帮助呢 |
[1:24:00] | Right. thank you. | 说得对 谢谢 |
[1:24:04] | – Garland. | 格兰德 |
[1:24:05] | – yeah? | 什么 |
[1:24:06] | Pull up an Arabic keyboard and write down this message you ready? | 用阿拉伯语输入下列信息 准备好了吗 |
[1:24:09] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:24:10] | In the name of go- no you know what strike that. | 以真主的名义 不 就那么写 |
[1:24:13] | In the name of god the merciful… | 以仁慈的真主的名义 |
[1:24:15] | …we praise our brothers who shall carry out… | 我们共同祈祷兄弟会能够 |
[1:24:18] | …this heroic act in the fig orchard… | 在无花果园完成这一英雄般的壮举 |
[1:24:20] | …and beg god to give us | 然后祈求上帝为 |
[1:24:21] | strength for our continuing struggle. | 我们不懈的战斗赐予我们力量吧 |
[1:24:24] | The time is at hand. all right? | 我们已势在必行 行了吗 |
[1:24:26] | Now that’s absolutely delightful Arabic | 这绝对是招人喜欢的阿拉伯语 |
[1:24:28] | But what the fuck is the fig orchard? | 但是那该死的无花果园是啥 |
[1:24:30] | I can’t let you in on that yet. | 这事儿我还不能跟你透露 |
[1:24:31] | Let’s just say it’s developing. | 只能说那里还不发达 |
[1:24:33] | It’ll create chatter… | 这会引发流言 |
[1:24:35] | …but it’s gotta be big enough for Al-Saleem | 但是对萨利姆来说应该足够严重了 |
[1:24:36] | to get his attention. | 会引起他的注意 |
[1:24:39] | Oh it’ll be big. | 会很严重的 |
[1:24:40] | Now send that off from Sadiki’s fake e-mail address… | 用伪装的萨蒂奇电邮地址发送出去 |
[1:24:43] | …and we are in business. | 然后我们的行动就开始了 |
[1:24:45] | Okay. Done. | 好了 搞定 |
[1:24:51] | Incirlik Turkey | 因塞利克 土耳其 |
[1:25:00] | Advise when you’re on the deck. | 着陆通报 |
[1:25:13] | Hello there Mr. Sadiki. It’s Brad Scanlon. | 你好 萨蒂奇先生 我是布拉德·斯坎隆 |
[1:25:16] | I’m fine. Thanks so much for asking. | 我很好 谢谢你的关心 |
[1:25:17] | But we’ve got a bit of a problem. | 但是我们还有些小问题 |
[1:25:20] | You see our chief engineer | 你看 我们的首席工程师 |
[1:25:21] | who’s based out of Ankara… | 来自安卡拉 |
[1:25:23] | …he’s raised some issues about the insulation. | 他对绝缘材料提出了一些问题 |
[1:25:26] | I realize it’s the same stuff | 我发现你们在沙特阿拉伯 |
[1:25:28] | that you use in Saudi Arabia… | 用的就是这种材料 |
[1:25:29] | …but he’s asked to meet with you immediately. | 但是他要求马上和你会面 |
[1:25:33] | No I’m sorry sir. he cannot fly up to see you. | 不行 抱歉 先生 他不能飞过去见你 |
[1:25:36] | And the only time he can meet is tomorrow afternoon. | 只有明天下午他才有空会客 |
[1:25:40] | But the good news is | 但是好消息是 |
[1:25:41] | we have a car ready to pick you up in about… | 我们可以派辆车去接你 |
[1:25:44] | Oh six hours | 大概在6小时以后 |
[1:25:45] | And a plane ticket to | 而且机场给你 |
[1:25:46] | Turkey waiting for you at the airport. | 留了去土耳其的机票 |
[1:25:49] | No I’m sorry sir. First class was not available. | 不行 对不起 先生 头等舱没有了 |
[1:25:53] | Ed Sadiki just landed in Turkey. | 埃德 萨蒂奇刚到土耳其 |
[1:25:56] | He’s being met by one of our guys. | 我们会派一个人去见他 |
[1:25:58] | An engineer to discuss business and to | 一位工程师会和 |
[1:25:59] | show him a good time. | 他谈事情并且让他满意 |
[1:26:01] | All we need is to establish that he is there. | 我们要做得就是把他安置到那儿 |
[1:26:04] | Now the barracks at the base… | 现在 基地的兵营 |
[1:26:06] | …have been cleared out of all personnel. | 已经把人全部清空 |
[1:26:08] | Bodies from the morgue have been brought in. | 从停尸房运来的尸体已经放进去 |
[1:26:11] | They’ll be our so-called casualties. | 作为我们所谓的伤亡人员 |
[1:26:14] | Now | 现在 |
[1:26:14] | Garland will send out a message from Sadiki | 格兰德会发出一则来自萨蒂奇的消息 |
[1:26:16] | hinting that a strike is prepared. | 暗示会发动一场预谋的袭击 |
[1:26:18] | And when the strike is done… | 一旦袭击完成 |
[1:26:20] | …he’ll post another message | 他会发出另外一则消息 |
[1:26:21] | taking responsibility for our little event. | 声称为我们的小把戏负责 |
[1:26:23] | You got that? | 你明白了吗 |
[1:26:26] | After that… | 然后 |
[1:26:27] | …hopefully a buzz of messages will then pass | 希望圣战分子的网络中 |
[1:26:28] | among Jihadists’ networks.. | 会传播这样一则消息 |
[1:26:31] | …announcing the Brothers of Awareness as a new player. | 宣称先知兄弟会是又一参与者 |
[1:26:35] | And our Sadiki as its leader. you got that? | 而萨蒂奇就是领袖 你明白了吗 |
[1:26:38] | All right Ferris. Thank you. | 很好 费里斯 谢谢 |
[1:26:40] | Tony you have a go. | 托尼 引爆 |
[1:26:49] | We have a special report. | 我们拿到一份特别报告 |
[1:26:51] | A massive explosion has taken place in Incirlik Turkey. | 土耳其的因塞利克发生大规模爆炸 |
[1:26:54] | Officials have confirmed the target of the blast to be… | 官方已经确认爆炸的目标是 |
[1:26:58] | …the U.S. air base at Incirlik Turkey. | 土耳其因塞利克美国空军基地 |
[1:26:59] | The bomb ripped through the bachelor officers’ quarters… | 凌晨3点 炸弹炸毁了单身军官营房 |
[1:27:02] | …at 3:00 this morning quickly engulfing it in flames. | 其后大火迅速将其吞没 |
[1:27:06] | No one yet has claimed responsibility for the attack. | 至今还未有人宣称为此次袭击负责 |
[1:27:09] | But terror experts are already speculating this is the work of a new… | 但是反恐专家已经推测这是 |
[1:27:13] | …much more sophisticated and much better financed offshoot of Al-Qaeda.. | 基地组织中一个分支的行为 较之 |
[1:27:16] | …than that which is responsible for the bombings… | 制造阿姆斯特丹 伦敦和其他欧洲城市 |
[1:27:19] | …in Amsterdam London and other European cities. | 爆炸的其他组织更老练 经费也更充足 |
[1:27:22] | In contrast to these recent bombings… | 同这些最近的爆炸案相比 |
[1:27:24] | …this is the first attack to occur on American property. | 这是第一次针对美属地区的攻击 |
[1:27:28] | – The pentagon… – Honey. | -五角大楼 -亲爱的 |
[1:27:29] | Will not release the names of the dead until notification of next of kin. | 在通知亲属之前不会公布死亡名单 |
[1:27:33] | We’re also being told that there may never be a public announcement… | 我们也得知也许这将永不对外公布… |
[1:27:36] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[1:27:37] | …of the list of casualties since some of the men killed… | 伤亡名单 因为遇害的某些人 |
[1:27:39] | …may have been stationed at Incirlik on classified missions. | 被派往因塞利克执行绝密任务 |
[1:27:42] | Incirlik which in Turkish means fig orchard | 因塞利克 在土耳其语里是无花果园的意思 |
[1:27:44] | Has served since September the 11th… | 从911以后作为 |
[1:27:46] | …as a primary hub in the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. | 同阿富汗和伊拉克作战的主要中心 |
[1:27:50] | All right now send out the message taking credit. | 好了 现在发送消息来获得声誉 |
[1:27:53] | But make the responses go back to Sadiki’s actual account. | 但是确保回信寄到萨蒂奇的真正邮箱帐号 |
[1:27:57] | – You got that? | 明白吗 |
[1:27:59] | – Okay. | 好的 |
[1:28:05] | I can’t say it’s been real but you know what I mean. | 我不能说这是真的 但是你知道我的意思 |
[1:28:10] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:28:28] | This is the man who has been receiving our money? | 这就是收了我们钱的那个人 |
[1:28:32] | And it seems he blew up the U.S. Air Base in Turkey… | 而且好像是他炸毁了土耳其的美国空军基地 |
[1:28:36] | Incirlik. | 因塞利克 |
[1:28:42] | He looks like an accountant. | 他看起来像个会计 |
[1:28:46] | He’s an architect in Amman. | 他是在阿曼工作的建筑师 |
[1:28:49] | Successful. | 很成功 |
[1:28:52] | Without doubt. | 毫无疑问 |
[1:29:00] | Mr. Omar you have maill…must be special. | 奥马尔先生 你有邮件 肯定很重要 |
[1:29:03] | Excuse me. It will just take a second. | 对不起 就一会儿 |
[1:29:24] | Congratulations brother in your | 祝贺兄弟你为 |
[1:29:25] | endeavors to destroy the great Satan. | 摧毁撒旦所做的努力 |
[1:29:28] | you have struck at the heart of their evil designs. | 你攻击了他们邪恶企图的核心 |
[1:29:35] | God will reward you for what you have done. | 真主会报答你所做的事情 |
[1:29:40] | We rejoice on this day! | 我们为今天感到高兴 |
[1:29:50] | Thanks god for you. Mr. Sadiki | 真主保佑你 萨蒂奇先生 |
[1:29:52] | and for all the Brothers of awareness. | 保佑所有先知兄弟会的成员 |
[1:31:45] | Hey there little buddy. | 你好 小伙计 |
[1:31:48] | Well done. You did it. | 干得漂亮 你成功了 |
[1:31:49] | NSA ‘s picking up all kinds of chatter. | 国家安全局得到各种传言 |
[1:31:51] | Haven’t heard for years. | 好多年都没听到了 |
[1:31:53] | One voice on a world phone out of Vienna | 维也纳的全球电话中有个声音 |
[1:31:55] | sounds a lot like Al-Saleem himself. | 听起来很像萨利姆本人 |
[1:31:57] | Saying something along the lines of | 说什么 |
[1:31:58] | “who the damn heck is Omar Sadiki?” | “那个见鬼的奥马尔·萨蒂奇是谁” |
[1:32:01] | Yeah yeah yeah. listen | 是啊 是啊 |
[1:32:02] | I made a decision Ed. I’m bringing him in. | 听着 埃德 我决定了 我要让他参与 |
[1:32:05] | – Who? – Omar Sadiki that’s who. | -谁 -就是奥马尔·萨蒂奇 |
[1:32:08] | Oh come on. no no no. | 得了吧 不行 不行 |
[1:32:10] | When they find him | 一但他们找到他 |
[1:32:10] | They are gonna torture him and they are gonna kill him. | 就会拷问他然后杀了他 |
[1:32:13] | You gotta decide which side of the cross you’re on. | 你得决定要怎么取舍 |
[1:32:16] | I need nailers not hangers. | 我需要警察而不是刽子手 |
[1:32:17] | Decision’s already done Ed. I’m bringing him in. | 已经决定了 我要让他参与 |
[1:32:20] | Ain’t nobody innocent in this shit | 在这烂事上没有人是无辜的 |
[1:32:22] | Ferris. okay? | 费里斯 好吗 |
[1:32:24] | Ferris. | 费里斯 |
[1:32:26] | All right don’t move until I say all right? | 好了 我没说走就别动 好吗 |
[1:32:34] | You got me? | 看到我了吗 |
[1:32:43] | Omar. | 奥马尔 |
[1:32:44] | It’s Brad Scanlon. | 我是布拉德·斯坎隆 |
[1:32:46] | We need to have a conversation. come on. | 我们得谈谈 来吧 |
[1:32:47] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[1:32:49] | You have to trust me Omar. Come with me. | 奥马尔 你必须相信我 跟我来 |
[1:32:54] | Fuck! Omar! Omar open the door! | 靠 奥马尔…开门 |
[1:32:58] | Let’s go! | 我们追 |
[1:32:59] | Omar listen to me! | 奥马尔 听我说 |
[1:33:01] | Omar! Omar! | 奥马尔… |
[1:33:04] | Let’s go! go go go! | 我们快追 快 快 快 |
[1:33:19] | Fuck! | 他妈的 |
[1:33:28] | This is Roger Ferris. I need an ambulance. | 我是罗杰·费里斯 我需要一辆救护车 |
[1:33:38] | God praises you for your work. | 真主为你所做而赞扬你 |
[1:33:45] | The Sheikh praises you for your work. | 谢赫为你所做而赞扬你 |
[1:33:52] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[1:33:57] | I’m an architect. | 我是个建筑师 |
[1:33:58] | You have nothing to be afraid of here. | 在这儿你什么都不用怕 |
[1:34:02] | We’ve read your statements… | 我们读了你的声明 |
[1:34:04] | Taking credit for what you did at Incirlik. | 为你在因塞利克的行为感到光荣 |
[1:34:08] | You don’t have to pretend. | 你不用假装了 |
[1:34:11] | We congratulate you. | 我们祝贺你 |
[1:34:14] | Someone else is doing something to me… | 某个人对我做了什么 |
[1:34:18] | Someone else is doing something to me I don’t understand. | 别人对我做了我不明白的事情 |
[1:34:22] | I don’t understand! | 我不明白 |
[1:34:24] | The American | 那个美国人 |
[1:34:25] | American? | 美国人 |
[1:34:27] | yes the American | 是的 美国人 |
[1:34:33] | The American pretended to want me to design a bank. | 那个美国人假装让我设计一个银行 |
[1:34:35] | He wanted it to look Islamic. | 他想要它看起来是伊斯兰风格 |
[1:34:37] | I tell you everything that I know. | 我告诉你我知道的一切 |
[1:34:41] | You’re a pious man. | 你是个虔诚的人 |
[1:34:46] | We will believe you. | 我们相信你 |
[1:34:48] | Tell us about this American. | 跟我们说说这个美国人 |
[1:35:32] | Yeah. | 是 |
[1:35:34] | Sadiki is dead. | 萨蒂奇死了 |
[1:35:37] | You there? | 你在听吗 |
[1:35:39] | Yeah I’m here. | 是 我听着呢 |
[1:35:40] | I didn’t kill him buddy. | 我没杀他 伙计 |
[1:35:42] | I know you didn’t Ed. | 我知道你没有 埃德 |
[1:35:45] | I did. | 是我杀了他 |
[1:35:47] | Oh buddy. Buddy that’s just not constructive. okay? | 伙计 伙计 这样做没有意义 好吗 |
[1:35:51] | – Then what is? – Doing exactly what you’re doing. | -那应该怎样 -做你该做的事情 |
[1:35:54] | And how are you measuring that? | 那你怎么衡量 |
[1:35:55] | By how much closer you’ve gotten to Al-Saleem? | 用还有多远才能抓到萨利姆来衡量吗 |
[1:35:58] | I bet you heard a shitload of chatter | 我打赌你听到了一堆的传言 |
[1:35:59] | then it stopped didn’t it? | 然后又没了 是吗 |
[1:36:01] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[1:36:03] | Well then where is Al-Saleem? | 那么萨利姆在哪儿 |
[1:36:06] | Ferris. | 费里斯 |
[1:36:09] | You know what? I’ve had it. | 你知道吗 我受够了 |
[1:36:11] | I’ve had it. I can’t do this anymore. | 我受够了 没法再做了 |
[1:36:14] | Yes you can. | 不 你可以的 |
[1:36:15] | Now you just get yourself a couple of hours’ sleep. | 现在 你只需要睡上几个小时 |
[1:36:18] | And call me when you’re thinking straight. | 当你能清醒考虑问题了再打给我 |
[1:36:20] | You know what? I am thinking straight. You’re not | 我很清醒 是你不清醒 |
[1:36:23] | all right? | 好吗 |
[1:36:24] | You can’t | 你不可能清醒 |
[1:36:25] | because you’re a million fucking miles away. | 因为你在他妈的十万八千里以外 |
[1:36:27] | I’m here Ed every day. | 而我就在这里 埃德 每天都在 |
[1:36:29] | And I see the unnecessary | 我还看到本不该有的 |
[1:36:30] | travesties of this war… | 对于这场战争的嘲弄 |
[1:36:31] | …that the rest of you | 而你们这些 |
[1:36:32] | backstabbing political fucking bureaucrats… | 暗箭伤人的政治官僚 |
[1:36:35] | …only look at pictures of. | 他妈的就只看看照片 |
[1:36:36] | So don’t you dare tell me | 那么 你敢说 |
[1:36:38] | l am not fucking thinking straight! | 我没他妈的清醒吗 |
[1:36:42] | This is not working all right? | 这没有效 对吧 |
[1:36:44] | It’s not working. I’m out. | 没有效 我退出 |
[1:36:46] | Ferris? | 费里斯 |
[1:36:48] | Ferris? | 费里斯 |
[1:36:53] | I should pack. | 我得打行李动身 |
[1:37:14] | Fuck. | 他妈的 |
[1:37:21] | Fuck! | 他妈的 |
[1:37:42] | Shit! | 见鬼 |
[1:37:45] | Move the fucking car! | 快他妈的让开 |
[1:38:54] | – Where’s Marwan? | 马尔万 在哪儿 |
[1:38:55] | Marwan? – Mr. Ferris. | 马尔万 -费里斯先生 |
[1:38:56] | Please. | 麻烦你 |
[1:38:59] | Please please. | 麻烦你 |
[1:39:00] | I just need a moment of his time all right? | 我只要占用他一点儿时间 好吗 |
[1:39:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:39:10] | Please? | 可以吗 |
[1:39:13] | Please excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[1:39:22] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[1:39:30] | I invented Omar Sadiki. | 是我请奥马尔·萨蒂奇过来的 |
[1:39:33] | It was my operation. | 这都是我的运作 |
[1:39:34] | He is not a Jihadist all right? | 他不是圣战分子 好吗 |
[1:39:36] | I moved him around I moved money around | 我操控他 操控金钱 |
[1:39:39] | and then I lost him. | 然后我失去了他 |
[1:39:41] | – That is impossible. | 这不可能 |
[1:39:42] | – Why? | 为什么 |
[1:39:43] | Because it will mean that | 因为这意味着 |
[1:39:44] | you sat in my office and you lied to my face. | 你坐在我的办公室里当面撒谎 |
[1:39:47] | Hani I promise l will share all the information with you | 哈尼 我保证和你共享所有信息 |
[1:39:51] | all right? | 行吗 |
[1:39:51] | But they have kidnapped a friend of mine | 但为了抓我 |
[1:39:53] | in order to get to me. | 他们绑架了我的一个朋友 |
[1:39:55] | Now you know exactly who I’m talking about Hani. | 现在 你知道我是在说谁了吧 哈尼 |
[1:39:57] | Please they’re gonna execute her all right? | 他们会处决她 求你了 行吗 |
[1:40:01] | Please help me broker a deal her for me. | 求你了 帮我去交换人质 用我换她 |
[1:40:04] | You lied to me. | 你对我撒谎了 |
[1:40:06] | I will not help you. | 我不会帮你 |
[1:40:07] | – The answer is no. – Please Hani. | -回答是不 -求你了 哈尼 |
[1:40:10] | Hani. Hani! | 哈尼… |
[1:40:31] | Ed. | 埃德 |
[1:40:33] | You should’ve told me about the girl. | 你早该告诉我那女孩的存在 |
[1:40:34] | We could’ve watched her. | 我们就可以保护她了 |
[1:40:36] | They left the phone. I know how this goes. | 他们留下了电话 我知道事情会怎样 |
[1:40:38] | They’ve got Aisha and they want someone. | 他们抓了爱沙想要换某个人 |
[1:40:40] | – If she’s alive. | 如果她还活着 |
[1:40:42] | – She has to be alive right? | 她必须活着 好吗 |
[1:40:44] | Well she’s probably alive. | 也许她活着 |
[1:40:45] | At least they want you to think so. | 至少 他们想要你这么认为 |
[1:40:48] | – That’s the good part. | 这是好的方面 |
[1:40:49] | – And what’s the bad part? | 那坏的方面是什么 |
[1:40:50] | They know about you. | 他们了解你 |
[1:40:52] | They know you work for the agency. | 他们知道你为中情局工作 |
[1:40:54] | That tells me two things. | 这告诉我两件事 |
[1:40:55] | One the people that have Aisha are running the show… | 第一 抓了爱沙的人在操纵局势 |
[1:40:58] | …so they’re close to Al-Saleem. | 所以他们很接近萨利姆 |
[1:40:59] | Two | 第二 |
[1:41:00] | they have learned enough from Aisha to | 他们从爱沙那里 |
[1:41:01] | know she’s your pal. | 知道她是你的朋友 |
[1:41:03] | – She’s been interrogated. | 她会被审讯 |
[1:41:04] | – Goddamn it. | 该死 |
[1:41:05] | – You cannot take this to Hani | 这事你不能求哈尼帮忙 |
[1:41:06] | right? | 对吗 |
[1:41:07] | – Right. Right. | 对 对 |
[1:41:07] | – Does that mean you already have? | 是不是说你已经试过了 |
[1:41:09] | – yes. yes sir I have. | 是的 是的 长官 我试过了 |
[1:41:11] | Why would you do that? | 你怎么会那么做 |
[1:41:12] | I have to trust everyone l can right now. | 当下我不得不相信我能找到的所有人 |
[1:41:14] | All you gotta do is trust me. | 你需要做的就是相信我 |
[1:41:17] | – What’d he say? | 他怎么说 |
[1:41:18] | – He said “ma’alesh.” | 他说”绝对不行” |
[1:41:19] | Because l lied to him he’s not gonna help. | 因为我骗了他 他不会帮忙 |
[1:41:29] | Okay. We set this up we’re gonna do it right. | 好吧 我们引起的 我们来搞定 |
[1:41:31] | – It’s not just about you and your girlfriend. | 这不仅仅关乎你和你女朋友 |
[1:41:34] | – All right. | 好的 |
[1:41:37] | This is Roger Ferris. | 我是罗杰·费里斯 |
[1:41:39] | Will you put Aisha on the phone? | 你能让爱沙听电话吗 |
[1:41:41] | Okay Mister. Thanks God you are calling. | 很好 先生 感谢真主你打电话来 |
[1:41:44] | I have a question to make sure you are you. please. | 我来问个问题确认你是本人 |
[1:41:47] | Fine. | 好 |
[1:41:48] | Where do you meet Miss Aisha first time? | 你第一次遇到爱沙小姐是在哪儿 |
[1:41:51] | At a medical clinic in Amman. She’s a nurse. | 在安曼的一个医疗诊所 她是护士 |
[1:41:55] | Where do you take Miss Aisha for dinner first time? | 你第一次带爱沙小姐去吃晚餐是在哪里 |
[1:41:59] | Go go. | 快 快 |
[1:42:02] | I didn’t. She invited me to her apartment for dinner. | 我没有 是她要求我去她的公寓吃晚餐 |
[1:42:06] | Did you bring anything? | 你带东西了吗 |
[1:42:09] | I did. | 带了 |
[1:42:12] | A dessert pastry. | 是甜点 |
[1:42:15] | If you want to see Miss Aisha you must go where I say. | 如果你想见到爱沙小姐 就到我说的地方 |
[1:42:19] | Trade you for her. no trick or Miss Aisha will die. | 用你来换她 别耍花招否则爱沙小姐就得死 |
[1:42:23] | Tell me where I’m to go. | 告诉我地点 |
[1:42:25] | I’ll tell you where to go. | 我会告诉你地点 |
[1:42:27] | It is near the border. Highway 15. | 在边境附近 15号公路 |
[1:42:30] | Between Al-Saidi and Mahbrouk. | 在沙地和蒙布可之间 |
[1:42:33] | That’s where you go. Bye. | 就在那里 再见 |
[1:43:13] | Passport. | 护照 |
[1:43:25] | Dar’a Syria | 达雅 叙利亚 |
[1:44:22] | come on… | 快点 |
[1:44:24] | here? | 到了吗 |
[1:44:25] | stay here | 在这儿等 |
[1:44:28] | for how long? | 要等多久 |
[1:44:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:44:30] | Just stay here. | 在这儿等就行了 |
[1:45:07] | Bring up Pacman feed. | 固定无人航拍设备传输画面 |
[1:45:08] | Increase magnification eight time. | 放大8倍 |
[1:45:10] | Eight-time mag. | 放大8倍 |
[1:45:13] | Enhance resolution. | 增强解析度 |
[1:45:32] | Holding at mid-altitude orbit 12 500- | 停在中纬度轨道 高度12500 |
[1:45:45] | Still holding for vector angle. | 静止成矢量角 |
[1:45:58] | Still holding for vector angle. Switching over to SAR. | 静止成矢量角 切换到合成孔径雷达 |
[1:46:23] | Which one do you want us to follow? | 你要我们跟踪哪一个 |
[1:46:30] | Which one sir? | 哪一个 长官 |
[1:46:32] | Sir? | 长官 |
[1:46:35] | Sorry buddy. | 对不起 伙计 |
[1:48:06] | Salaam CIA. | 你好 中情局的 |
[1:48:14] | I am not the sheik. | 我不是谢赫 |
[1:48:16] | The sheik God praise him is the sheik who always was. | 真主赞美他 谢赫万岁 |
[1:48:19] | I am his servant. | 我是他的仆人 |
[1:48:23] | Where is the girl? | 那女孩儿在哪儿 |
[1:48:26] | Either you’re trying to be clever… | 要么你就放聪明些 |
[1:48:28] | …or someone has done to you what you so often do to them. | 要么我们就以彼之道还施彼身 |
[1:48:32] | Lie. | 撒谎 |
[1:48:35] | So you paid for me? Hm? | 所以是你买凶来杀我 是吗 |
[1:48:37] | Not as much as I would have. | 花费的比我可能所得少多了 |
[1:48:39] | Such a bargain for such a catch as you. | 抓住你可以做一桩大买卖 |
[1:48:43] | Well it wasn’t a bargain | 这不是一桩买卖 |
[1:48:44] | Because no one’s gonna negotiate with you for me. | 因为没人会为了我和你谈判 |
[1:48:47] | That’s not our policy. There will be no exchanges. | 这不是我们的策略 不会进行交易 |
[1:48:50] | You understand that right? | 你懂吧 |
[1:48:51] | There will be no negotiation | 是不会有谈判 |
[1:48:53] | but not because you say so. | 但不是因为你说的原因 |
[1:48:56] | I have an agent of the CIA. | 我抓到了一个中情局的特工 |
[1:48:59] | And that’s what I came to see. and that’s what matters. | 这就是我知道的 这也是关键所在 |
[1:49:05] | In this world… | 这个世界上 |
[1:49:06] | …there’s enough poverty and frustration | 贫穷 挫折 怒火 |
[1:49:10] | and anger and passion. | 欲望已经够多了 |
[1:49:12] | There will never be a shortage of martyrs. | 从来也不会缺少殉道者 |
[1:49:15] | Just like these men huh? | 就像这些人吗 |
[1:49:17] | These men who are dispensable to you. | 这些人对你无所谓 |
[1:49:19] | These men who blow themselves up in the name of Allah… | 这些人以安拉之名吹嘘自己 |
[1:49:23] | …who kill their own brothers and sisters huh? | 屠杀自己的兄弟姐妹 是吗 |
[1:49:25] | There is no place in the Koran for | 古兰经并没有教导人们 |
[1:49:27] | The murder of innocent people and suicide. | 去做谋杀无辜者或者自杀的凶手 |
[1:49:29] | – You know that. – It’s a good try. | -你知道的 -这是不错的尝试 |
[1:49:32] | But the Koran’s sayings- you speak Arabic no? | 但是古兰经中说 你会讲阿拉伯语的吧 |
[1:49:38] | “Do not say that those slain | 不要说那些为 |
[1:49:40] | in the cause of God are dead.” | 真主献身的人死了 |
[1:49:43] | “They are alive…” | 他们还活着 |
[1:49:45] | “…but you are not aware of them.” | 只是你感觉不到他们 |
[1:49:47] | So you misinterpret the one book you believe in hm? | 所以你曲解一本你信仰的书 是吗 |
[1:49:52] | But are you pure… | 但是究竟你是纯洁的 |
[1:49:54] | Or are you just as corrupt as | 还是象你鄙视的 |
[1:49:55] | the capitalist westerners that you despise? | 那些西方资本主义者一样堕落呢 |
[1:49:58] | To me you are fucking slaves. | 在我看来 你就是那该死的奴隶 |
[1:50:00] | You’re slaves to the Saudi oil sheiks | 你是那些沙特石油大亨的奴隶 |
[1:50:02] | And the Wahabi oil money that funds you. | 而且瓦哈比教徒用石油收入养活了你 |
[1:50:05] | And when that oil money runs out my friends… | 当石油收入花光了 朋友们 |
[1:50:07] | …you will all fucking disappear | 你们就全他妈的 |
[1:50:09] | into the ashes of history. | 化为历史的灰烬 |
[1:50:11] | I am not going to torture you Mr. Ferris. | 我不会拷问你 费里斯先生 |
[1:50:14] | I see you’re not going to read | 我看你不打算朗读 |
[1:50:16] | what is prepared for you on paper. | 那张纸上为你写好的东西 |
[1:50:19] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[1:50:21] | All I need from you I already have. | 在你那里需要的东西 我已经得到 |
[1:50:25] | You know what that camera is for? | 你知道摄像机是干什么用的吗 |
[1:50:28] | It’s not for this. This- this is intermission. | 不是为了这个 这只是中场休息 |
[1:50:32] | It’s for what comes after this. | 是为了接下来的事情 |
[1:50:34] | For what comes now. | 为了现在将要发生的事情 |
[1:50:40] | Turn on the camera | 打开摄像机 |
[1:50:47] | Kareem. | 卡利姆 |
[1:50:49] | But you paid who for me? | 但是你雇谁杀我 |
[1:50:52] | An intermediary who works for who? | 中间人是谁 为谁工作 |
[1:50:55] | You don’t know who and that should concern you. | 你不知道是谁 这会让你焦虑 |
[1:50:57] | – Do l look concerned? | 我看起来焦虑吗 |
[1:50:59] | – Well that’s what surprises me. | 这让我惊讶 |
[1:51:01] | I thought you were a lot smarter than that. | 我本认为你会更精明些 |
[1:51:03] | Someone has betrayed you. | 某人背叛了你 |
[1:51:07] | He works for the head of Jordanian Intelligence… | 他为约旦情报局的头子工作 |
[1:51:10] | …which means he works for us… | 这意味着他为我们工作 |
[1:51:12] | …which means- | 这就意味了 |
[1:51:14] | which means you work for us. | 意味了你为我们工作 |
[1:51:20] | I work for you. | 我为你们工作 |
[1:51:34] | Are you comfortable? | 你感觉舒服了 |
[1:51:36] | Can l make you more comfortable? | 我能让你更舒服些吗 |
[1:51:47] | I’m not lying to you Kareem. I’m not lying to you. | 我没骗你 卡利姆 我没骗你 |
[1:51:50] | We know- we know where you are! | 我们知道 我们知道你在哪儿 |
[1:51:55] | Where am I? | 我在哪儿 |
[1:51:57] | You- you- you are in the light. | 你 你 你暴露了 |
[1:52:01] | The light is on you. look at it. | 你才暴露了 看看那个 |
[1:52:05] | No no no. | 不 不 不 |
[1:52:07] | The light- the light is on you motherfucker. | 你暴露了 混蛋 |
[1:52:16] | What do you think is happening here | 你对这里发生的事情作何感想 |
[1:52:17] | Mr. Ferris? | 费里斯先生 |
[1:52:18] | Do you think the cavalry is coming for you? | 你认为装甲部队会来救你吗 |
[1:52:22] | Let’s wait. | 走着瞧 |
[1:52:26] | Nobody’s coming for you. | 没人会来救你 |
[1:52:28] | Welcome to Guantanamo. | 欢迎来到关塔那摩 |
[1:52:34] | God! fuck! | 天啊 他妈的 |
[1:53:19] | Cut him loose. | 松开他 |
[1:53:43] | Turn him | 把他翻过来 |
[1:54:00] | In the name of God the gracious . the merciful… | 以仁慈宽厚的真主之名 |
[1:54:01] | Fight the infidels. | 对抗异教徒 |
[1:54:05] | They have no beliefs. | 他们没有信仰 |
[1:54:07] | This is the punishment for the non-believer. | 这是对无信仰者的惩罚 |
[1:54:11] | I would advise you to pray. | 我建议你祈祷 |
[1:54:16] | there is no need to resist. | 没有必要反抗 |
[1:54:18] | The time has come. | 时间到了 |
[1:54:24] | God is great. | 安拉是伟大的 |
[1:55:04] | Put the cigarette out | 把烟熄了 |
[1:55:06] | Of course | 当然可以 |
[1:55:07] | Hello | 你好 |
[1:55:09] | I’m Marwan Se-Kia. | 我是麦尔旺·萨科齐 |
[1:55:11] | Security officer for Hani Salaam. | 哈尼·萨拉姆的护卫官 |
[1:55:14] | You’re under a rest | 你被捕了 |
[1:55:30] | You can tell who cares about you the most… | 你可以通过谁最先来医院看你 |
[1:55:32] | …by who comes first to visit you in the hospital. | 来识别谁最关心你 |
[1:55:35] | And I believe I am the first. | 我相信我是最先来的 |
[1:55:38] | That is not difficult because nobody knows where you are. | 这不难 因为没人知道你在哪儿 |
[1:55:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:55:42] | And where am I Hani? | 我在哪儿 哈尼 |
[1:55:44] | You’re home in Amman. | 你在家 在阿曼 |
[1:55:49] | So it was your man I spoke to on the phone… | 那么和我通电话的是你的人 |
[1:55:55] | …your men who took Aisha… | 你的人抓了爱沙 |
[1:55:58] | …your men who dropped me off in the desert. | 你的人把我扔到沙漠里 |
[1:56:01] | I was of some assistance I admit. | 我是帮了一点忙 我承认 |
[1:56:04] | But it was not me that picked you up in the desert. | 但是不是我从沙漠里把你接走的 |
[1:56:08] | Edward could not find you. | 爱德华找不到你 |
[1:56:10] | Not with all his aircraft all his people | 如果不出动所有飞机 所有人员 |
[1:56:11] | all his money… | 消耗大笔的钱 |
[1:56:14] | …and joie de vivre. | 牺牲生存之乐 就找不到 |
[1:56:17] | So how I wonder did I do it? | 那么不知我是如何做到的 |
[1:56:19] | – Karami. – Very good. You remember him? | -卡拉米 -很好 你还记得他 |
[1:56:23] | Yes I remember him Hani. | 是的 我记得他 哈尼 |
[1:56:24] | He was in the fucking room with me. | 他他妈的和我同在房间里 |
[1:56:27] | He was in the room because I put him there. | 他在房间里是因为我让他在那儿 |
[1:56:31] | I’m just sorry I wasn’t there a few minutes sooner. | 我很抱歉没有早到几分钟 |
[1:56:34] | Right. | 是啊 |
[1:56:35] | What would’ve happened if you were | 如果你再晚到 |
[1:56:36] | a few minutes later Hani? | 几分钟会发生什么 |
[1:56:38] | – Then I shudder to think. | 我想想都害怕 |
[1:56:39] | – No I shudder to think. | 不 是我想想都害怕 |
[1:56:42] | How badly did you hurt Aisha when you took her huh? | 你们抓爱沙的时候把她伤得多严重 |
[1:56:46] | – That’s what I wanna know. | 这是我想知道的 |
[1:56:47] | – Aisha not at all. | 爱沙 一点儿也没伤到 |
[1:56:50] | The room we messed up after we took her. | 我们抓了她以后才弄乱了屋子 |
[1:56:52] | Bullshit Hani bullshit! | 胡说 哈尼 胡说 |
[1:56:54] | All right. We tested that blood! All right? It was hers! | 好吧 我们验了血 好吗 是她的 |
[1:56:57] | She is a nurse. She gives blood every month. | 她是护士 每个月都献血 |
[1:57:00] | Now please let go of the jacket. Thank you. | 请放开我的衣服 谢谢 |
[1:57:05] | You’re trying to tell me you didn’t tell her Hani? | 你跟我说你没告诉她 哈尼 |
[1:57:08] | I told her what I could which I admit was not very much… | 我告诉了她我能说的 我承认说得不多 |
[1:57:12] | …because these are matters of state security. | 因为这关乎到国家安全 |
[1:57:14] | So she doesn’t know anything about what happened? | 所以她对所发生的事情一无所知 |
[1:57:17] | She knows what everybody who knows me knows. | 她知道每个认识我的人所知的事情 |
[1:57:20] | That I am an exceedingly polite gentleman | 我是一个极其礼貌的绅士 |
[1:57:22] | and a very good conversationalist. | 是一个非常健谈的人 |
[1:57:26] | If I may be so fucking impolite Hani… | 如果我是这样他妈的不礼貌 哈尼 |
[1:57:30] | …I almost died in that goddamn room. | 我几乎在那该死的房间里死掉 |
[1:57:32] | And if you had died | 如果你死了 |
[1:57:34] | I would have told her what you did for her. | 我会告诉她你为她所做的一切 |
[1:57:36] | And she- she would have loved you forever. | 然后她 她会永远爱你 |
[1:57:41] | Whereas now you are going to have to earn that right. | 然而现在你得自己争取这项权利了 |
[1:57:45] | That’s great news. | 真是好消息 |
[1:57:50] | Fantastic work Hani. | 干得漂亮极了 哈尼 |
[1:57:52] | Really. Excellent. | 真的 非常好 |
[1:57:55] | So you now have Al-Saleem right? | 那你现在抓到萨利姆了吗 |
[1:57:58] | That was the plan my dear. | 计划就是这样的 亲爱的 |
[1:58:02] | And I presume he’s not giving you any information. | 我估计他不会给你任何情报 |
[1:58:06] | Not yet. | 确实还没有 |
[1:58:19] | Your work’s done here buddy. | 你在这里的工作已经完了 伙计 |
[1:58:22] | You’re gonna come back. I got you a corner office… | 你可以回来 我给你一间主管办公室 |
[1:58:24] | …just down the hall from mine. | 和我的在同一条走廊 |
[1:58:27] | As soon as I get the guy who’s in it out of it | 一旦我把在那儿的家伙踢出去 |
[1:58:28] | it’s all yours. | 它就是你的了 |
[1:58:30] | More money a fancy title. | 薪水更高 不错的头衔 |
[1:58:33] | No sunscreen no couscous | 不用再擦防晒霜 不用再吃粗麦粉 |
[1:58:34] | unless you really want it. | 除非你真的想要 |
[1:58:37] | Right down the hall from you huh Ed? | 和你的办公室在同一条走廊 |
[1:58:38] | Right down the hall from me. | 和我的在同一条走廊 |
[1:58:40] | Well I think we both know you’d be more comfortable without me there. | 我们都知道 没有我你会更舒服 |
[1:58:45] | Now don’t think about it too long | 现在 别考虑太久 |
[1:58:47] | because I’ll take that as a slight. | 因为我会把那当作蔑视 |
[1:58:50] | Besides what else are you gonna do? Stay here? | 除此之外 你还要做什么 呆在这儿 |
[1:58:55] | Maybe for a little while huh? I mean why wouldn’t I? | 也许待儿一段时间 有何不可 |
[1:58:58] | Why would you? | 为什么 |
[1:59:00] | What if I like the middle east? | 也许我喜欢中东 |
[1:59:04] | Ain’t nobody likes the middle east buddy. | 没人会喜欢中东 伙计 |
[1:59:05] | There’s nothing here to like. | 这儿没什么可爱的 |
[1:59:10] | Well maybe that’s the problem right there isn’t it Ed? | 也许这就是问题所在 不是吗 |
[1:59:16] | Oh buddy buddy buddy. | 伙计 伙计 伙计 |
[1:59:19] | You know you’re the best I got. | 你是我手下最好的人 |
[1:59:23] | And you know it hurts me to say that. | 你也知道这么说很伤害我 |
[1:59:28] | Good luck on winning this war Ed. | 祝你好运赢得这场战争 埃迪 |
[1:59:31] | I hope everyone thinks you did it all by yourself huh? | 我希望每个人都认为是你独立做的 |
[1:59:40] | You’re not safe here. | 你在这里不安全 |
[1:59:42] | I’m not safe anywhere. | 我在哪里都不安全 |
[1:59:44] | You walk out on me you know what that means. | 你抛弃了我 你知道这意味着什么 |
[1:59:46] | What does that mean? | 意味着什么 |
[1:59:49] | That means you’re giving up on America. | 意味着你抛弃了美国 |
[1:59:52] | Just be careful calling yourself America huh Ed? | 不要随便认为自己就是美国 行吗 |
[1:59:56] | Listen you have a safe flight home. | 听着 你可以平安飞回家去 |
[2:00:00] | Say hey to the wife and kids. | 问候你的妻小 |
[2:00:01] | Nobody’s innocent in this shit Ferris. | 费里斯 在这破事上没有人是无辜的 |
[2:01:23] | What’s he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[2:01:25] | Nothing. Buying vegetables. | 没什么 买菜 |
[2:01:28] | What about us sir? What do you want us to do? | 我们呢 长官 你要我们做什么 |
[2:01:31] | Are we staying with him? | 我们要监视他吗 |
[2:01:32] | No. Buddy’s done. | 不用了 他已无威胁性 |
[2:01:35] | He’s all by himself. | 随他去吧 |
[2:01:37] | Copy that. Cleared off target. | 收到 清除目标 |