| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:30] | Nice street. | 街区不错啊 | 
| [00:32] | I thought you hated your life in Chestnut Hill. | 我以为你恨在切斯努特山度过的时光呢 | 
| [00:35] | “Hated” is a little strong. I loathed it. | 谈不上恨 厌倦了而已 | 
| [00:39] | Fancy cars, nice houses, | 开好车 住大房 | 
| [00:41] | citywide recognition as a top neurosurgeon, | 作全市公认的顶级神经外科医生 | 
| [00:43] | what’s it like? | 什么感觉 | 
| [00:44] | The recognition was nice. | 得到认可的感觉不错 | 
| [00:46] | I wouldn’t want to relive the rest. | 其它的我就不想再重温了 | 
| [00:47] | Oh, and yet you jumped at the chance to take this case. | 那之前你怎么欣然接下这个案子呢 | 
| [00:49] | I still have a few friends here. | 我仍有朋友住在这一带呀 | 
| [00:52] | I hope this isn’t one of ’em. | 我希望这人不是你的朋友 | 
| [00:56] | You flying solo today, Bud? | 今天就你自己吗 布达 | 
| [00:58] | Excuse me. | 失陪 | 
| [00:59] | Uh, Sam’s in D.C. Her father’s sick. | 萨姆去华盛顿了 她父亲病了 | 
| [01:01] | Oh, I’m sorry to hear it. | 听到这个消息我很难过 | 
| [01:06] | That’s Daphne Zimmer, | 这是达芙妮·齐默 | 
| [01:08] | Editor of “Society Fair” magazine. | 《天下太平》杂志的主编 | 
| [01:10] | – You know her? – My mother does. Did. | -你认识吗 -我妈认识 生前的她 | 
| [01:14] | Really? How well? | 真的吗 熟吗 | 
| [01:16] | Well enough. | 挺熟的 | 
| [01:19] | Listen, if this is gonna be too difficult for you… | 如果此案的死者令你很难过的话 | 
| [01:21] | Death is always difficult, detective. | 死亡都会令人难过 警探 | 
| [01:27] | Is that Daphne’s? | 那是达芙妮的头发吗 | 
| [01:28] | Color looks different than hers. Better bag it. | 颜色好像和她的不同 最好包起来 | 
| [01:31] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [01:41] | What have we got? | 有什么发现 | 
| [01:43] | The maid found the body a half-hour ago. | 女佣是半小时前发现尸体的 | 
| [01:45] | The alarm was off, no sign of forced entry. | 警报器没响 没有强行闯入的痕迹 | 
| [01:47] | The gate was left open. | 大门是开着的 | 
| [01:49] | There was obviously a struggle. | 有明显的打斗痕迹 | 
| [01:51] | Table overturned, | 桌子打翻了 | 
| [01:53] | a sandal off her foot. | 脚上的一只凉鞋脱落了 | 
| [01:56] | My guess is… | 我推测 | 
| [01:58] | Daphne was reading here, | 达芙妮坐在这里看书 | 
| [02:00] | someone came in to rob the place, | 有人闯入抢东西 | 
| [02:02] | came on Daphne by surprise, they fought, | 突然袭击了达芙妮 他们打斗了一番 | 
| [02:04] | and our bad guy vanished into this morning’s traffic. | 凶手今早趁机混入车流 逃得无影无踪 | 
| [02:07] | What makes you think it was this morning? | 你怎么知道是今天的事呢 | 
| [02:08] | Her body’s still limp, hasn’t gone into rigor mortis, yet. | 尸体还是软的 还没有僵硬 | 
| [02:12] | I bent the pinkie, that’s all. | 我就弯了一下她的小手指 | 
| [02:19] | Discoloration in the lower right quadrant. | 腹部右下方有尸变的痕迹 | 
| [02:23] | You know what that is? | 知道那意味着什么吗 | 
| [02:24] | – Bruising from the attack. – It’s decay. | -在袭击中的瘀伤 -是腐烂 | 
| [02:26] | But the body’s limp. It hasn’t gone into rigor. | 但尸体柔软 没有僵硬呀 | 
| [02:28] | She’s already past rigor. | 早已经过了僵硬阶段了 | 
| [02:30] | The skin is macerated. | 皮肤已被浸软 | 
| [02:33] | She didn’t die this morning. | 她不是今早死的 | 
| [02:34] | She died at least two days ago. | 她至少是死于两天之前 | 
| [02:38] | Thanks for playing. | 重在参与嘛 | 
| [02:40] | All right, everybody. | 大家听好了 | 
| [02:43] | Increase the timeline to 48 hours. | 把案发时间扩至距今48个小时之前 | 
| [02:47] | Daphne Zimmer, born in rural Ohio, | 达芙妮·齐默出生在俄亥俄州乡下 | 
| [02:50] | educated at Wellesley and Harvard Business School. | 曾就读于韦尔兹利学院和哈佛商学院 | 
| [02:53] | Ran a fashion house in New York, | 在纽约经营过一家时装店 | 
| [02:55] | and then came here | 十一年前来到这儿 | 
| [02:56] | to take over “Society Fair” magazine 11 years ago. | 接手掌管《天下太平》杂志 | 
| [02:59] | She became quite a power player. | 她算是脱胎换骨晋身名流翘楚之列了 | 
| [03:01] | Why is it whenever a man calls a woman a “power player,” | 为什么当男人称某个女人为个中翘楚时 | 
| [03:03] | – it sounds pejorative? – Uh, your imagination. | -总带点轻蔑 -你疑心太重了 | 
| [03:07] | So now you’re patronizing me? | 你现在又瞧不起我了 | 
| [03:09] | Okay, I’m not playing in this minefield. | 好了 老虎的尾巴摸不得 | 
| [03:10] | You’re already in it, pal. | 太晚了 | 
| [03:13] | Maceration is consistent with her position in the water, | 泡软的皮肤与她浸在水中的部位一致 | 
| [03:16] | so she wasn’t moved. | 所以尸体没被移动过 | 
| [03:18] | And she was out in the open air for at least two days | 而且尸体曝露在外至少两天了 | 
| [03:22] | near a garden. | 就在花园边上 | 
| [03:27] | So… | 按理说 | 
| [03:28] | when there’s a garden, there’s entomology, | 有花园 就一定会有昆虫 | 
| [03:31] | and when the’s entomology, there’s… | 有昆虫 就少不了 | 
| [03:33] | Curtis, just in time. I have a present for you. | 柯蒂斯 来的真及时 有个礼物给你 | 
| [03:36] | And don’t worry. He’s got friends. | 别担心 他是你的朋友 | 
| [03:43] | Second-stage calliphoridae. | 发育到第二生长期的丽蝇 | 
| [03:46] | Blowfly maggots to you. | 就是你平时见的绿头苍蝇的蛆虫 | 
| [03:50] | By my estimate, she’s been dead for at least two days. | 我估计她至少死了两天了 | 
| [03:53] | How fast can you confirm that? | 你用多长时间能证明我的推测 | 
| [03:54] | Well, there are six stages from eggs to adult. | 从卵发育为成虫有六个阶段 | 
| [03:57] | I’d need to grow these little guys out, | 我需要培养这些幼虫 | 
| [03:58] | then calculate backwards. | 然后根据成虫时间向前推算 | 
| [04:00] | 20 days, maybe 25. | 要二十天或二十五天吧 | 
| [04:01] | How about tomorrow? | 明天可以吗 | 
| [04:02] | I’ll do my best. | 我尽力吧 | 
| [04:06] | Oh, a present for Ethan. | 还有个给伊桑的礼物 | 
| [04:08] | This is the only, uh, trace evidence we found. | 这是我们发现的唯一线索 | 
| [04:10] | Tell him I want a full analysis. | 告诉他我要一个全面的分析 | 
| [04:11] | Full analysis. Got it. | 全面分析 明白 | 
| [04:13] | Come on, little guys. Let’s eat. | 来吧小家伙 快快长吧 | 
| [04:15] | What else does that thing tell you? | 你手上的高科技还有别的信息可提供吗 | 
| [04:17] | Uh, Daphne Zimmer, never married, no kids. | 达芙妮·齐默没结过婚 没孩子 | 
| [04:20] | Apparently, that magazine was her life. | 显然杂志社就是她生活的一切 | 
| [04:22] | Guess where we’re going. | 那我们就去杂志社 | 
| [04:24] | You’re not gonna open her up? | 你不解剖了吗 | 
| [04:26] | We have to wait for the body to dry out | 我们得等到尸体干透了 | 
| [04:27] | before we make an incision. | 才能着手解剖 | 
| [04:28] | In the meantime, let’s go find a match for that hair sample. | 在此期间 让我们去找出头发的主人吧 | 
| [04:50] | There she is, Daphne Zimmer. | 这就是死者 达芙妮·齐默 | 
| [04:52] | Modest. | 还真不谦虚 | 
| [04:54] | Confident. | 这叫自信 | 
| [04:55] | I don’t see one hanging over your office. | 那你怎么不在自己办公室里挂一张 | 
| [04:57] | Yet. | 不到时候呢 | 
| [05:06] | The show must go on, apparently. | 显然 杂志社还是得运转 | 
| [05:08] | Always busy between fashion week | 该杂志常年穿梭于时装周 | 
| [05:09] | and charity ball season. | 和慈善舞会季之间 忙得不可开交 | 
| [05:11] | I’ll take your word for it. | 这话我倒是很相信 | 
| [05:12] | Coming through. | 借过 | 
| [05:13] | – Sorry. – It’s okay. | -对不起 -没关系 | 
| [05:15] | Can I help you? | 有什么能效劳的吗 | 
| [05:16] | We need to see who’s in charge here. | 我们想见这里的主管 | 
| [05:17] | I don’t know if I can get her right now. | 我不知道现在能否联系到她 | 
| [05:19] | – She’s in a meeting. – Who’s in a meeting? | -她正在开会 -谁在开会 | 
| [05:20] | Daphne. | 达芙妮 | 
| [05:21] | Are we talking about the same person? | 我们是说的同一个人吗 | 
| [05:23] | Hang on a sec. Daphne Zimmer, the head of the magazine. | 请稍等 达芙妮·齐默 杂志主编 | 
| [05:26] | Her meetings are epic. She might be a while. | 她的会总是很冗长 估计还得开一会儿 | 
| [05:29] | She might be a lot longer than you think. | 她这会开得也许比你想象的时间还要长 | 
| [05:58] | I see a lot of anxious people, | 我所看到的是一群焦虑的员工 | 
| [06:01] | not a lot of grief. | 远大于悲痛 | 
| [06:02] | Well, they just found out their boss died. | 他们刚刚得知自己的老板死了 | 
| [06:05] | They’re probably in shock. | 也许还处于震惊之中 | 
| [06:06] | Either that or work has taken its toll. | 要不就是高强度的工作已将他们击垮 | 
| [06:09] | Look at these people. | 看看这些人 | 
| [06:11] | He’s got rhinophyma, Tip O’Neill nose. | 他有肥大性酒糟鼻 跟奥尼尔一样 | 
| [06:14] | Heavy drinker. | 酗酒者 | 
| [06:16] | She bites her nails, wears acrylics to cover up the damage. | 她喜欢咬指甲 做了水晶甲来掩盖咬痕 | 
| [06:19] | Chews jewelry, keeps the nails out of the mouth. | 咬项链是为了让自己不再咬指甲 | 
| [06:22] | And he has got trichotillomania. | 他有拔毛癖 | 
| [06:25] | Trichto… What? | 拔 什么 | 
| [06:27] | Compulsive hair puller. | 不由自主的拔头发 | 
| [06:29] | And he’s just fidgety. | 而他则烦躁不安 | 
| [06:32] | You are looking at some serious signs of stress. | 这些都是极度紧张的表现 | 
| [06:36] | In other words, somebody wanted the boss dead, | 换句话说 有人想置老板于死地 | 
| [06:39] | and I am looking at a room full of suspects. | 这一屋子都是嫌疑犯 | 
| [06:48] | Excuse me. Who’s Daphne’s assistant? | 打扰一下 谁是达芙妮的助理 | 
| [06:54] | Let’s start with him. | 就从他开始吧 | 
| [07:00] | Hey. Kate Murphy returning your call. | 凯特·莫菲回电 | 
| [07:02] | Sorry we keep playing phone tag. | 抱歉我们总是错过彼此的电话 | 
| [07:04] | Um, I’m at the office now, | 我现在在办公室 | 
| [07:06] | but you could always call me on my cell. | 但你也可以打我手机 | 
| [07:10] | I didn’t hear anything. | 我什么都没听到 | 
| [07:11] | Next time, try knocking. | 下次记得敲门 | 
| [07:12] | Right. Sorry. Knock. | 对不起 忘了敲门 | 
| [07:13] | I’m pulling you off the MacKavoy case. | 麦克维的案子你不要管了 | 
| [07:15] | I want you to focus on Daphne Zimmer. | 把精力集中在达芙妮·齐默的案子上 | 
| [07:17] | – What do you have so far? – About… the hair? | -有什么进展 -那缕头发吗 | 
| [07:22] | That Curtis gave me half an hour ago? | 柯蒂斯半小时前才给我的那个 | 
| [07:24] | That’s right. | 没错 | 
| [07:26] | It’s human. | 是人类的 | 
| [07:28] | And? | 还有呢 | 
| [07:30] | It’s human. | 是人类的头发 | 
| [07:34] | Daphne Zimmer was very well-respected in this community. | 达芙妮·齐默在这个社区非常受人尊敬 | 
| [07:36] | A lot of people are asking questions, | 很多人都在关注案情的进展 | 
| [07:38] | and you have the only trace evidence | 而你手上握有的是在犯罪现场发现的 | 
| [07:40] | from the crime scene connected to the killer. | 唯一能与凶手联系起来的线索 | 
| [07:41] | So top priority. | 这是当务之急 | 
| [07:42] | Start with the roots of the hair, | 从发根开始 | 
| [07:43] | – look for any DNA. – Okay. | -看能不能找到DNA -好的 | 
| [07:52] | Let me get this straight. | 让我先搞清楚 | 
| [07:53] | You told the interns to say Daphne was in a meeting? | 是你让实习生说达芙妮正在开会的 | 
| [07:56] | It’s the standard blowoff when we didn’t know where she was. | 这是我们不知道她在哪时的标准托词 | 
| [07:58] | So she was in the habit of going missing? | 她有玩消失的习惯吗 | 
| [08:00] | For days at a time. We’ve all come to expect it, | 一失踪就是好几天 我们都习以为常了 | 
| [08:04] | and it’s my job to cover for her. | 帮她打掩护是我的职责之一 | 
| [08:05] | Yeah, you were her first assistant, her gatekeeper. | 你是她的首席助手兼门卫 | 
| [08:09] | And… you didn’t know where she went? | 你不知道她去了哪吗 | 
| [08:12] | Uh… St. Barths, | 圣巴斯岛 | 
| [08:14] | the vineyard. | 葡萄酒庄 | 
| [08:16] | It’s a, uh, society magazine. | 我们这是社交类杂志 | 
| [08:19] | Daphne went out to society. | 达芙妮去体验生活了 | 
| [08:21] | Uh, but she was paranoid about anybody knowing her schedule. | 但她是妄想狂 不许别人知道她的安排 | 
| [08:24] | But you set her schedule, didn’t you? | 她的日程是你安排的 不是吗 | 
| [08:26] | In the office, yeah. | 只安排工作日程 | 
| [08:28] | Daphne trusted me, | 达芙妮很信任我 | 
| [08:30] | and we got along great, | 我们相处的很好 | 
| [08:31] | but she didn’t tell me everything. | 但她并不是什么都告诉我 | 
| [08:34] | So when was the last time you had contact with her? | 你最后和她联络是什么时候 | 
| [08:37] | Five days ago. We spoke on the phone. | 五天前 我们通了电话 | 
| [08:40] | And I haven’t seen or heard from her since. | 从那以后我就再也没有见到过她 | 
| [08:45] | It appears that your hair twirler, Stephen Burkett, | 看来拔头发的老兄 史蒂芬·伯克特 | 
| [08:48] | was the last person to see Daphne alive. | 是最后一个见到活着的达芙妮的人 | 
| [08:50] | That was five days ago, so if we’re saying… | 那是五天前的事了 如果我们假设 | 
| [08:52] | that she died two days ago, that’s a lot of time | 她死于两天前 那这中间有很长时间 | 
| [08:54] | – that’s unaccounted for, and… – Peter. | -不知道她去哪了 -彼得 | 
| [09:02] | – Hi, Mom. – Hey. | -嗨 老妈 -嘿 | 
| [09:04] | Did you hear about Daphne? | 你听说达芙妮的事了吗 | 
| [09:05] | Yes, I did. | 是的 听说了 | 
| [09:07] | Oh, boy, I’m gonna miss her. | 哦 天啊 我会怀念她的 | 
| [09:09] | We were so close. | 她生前我们很亲密 | 
| [09:09] | I know. I’m very sorry. | 我懂 我真替您难过 | 
| [09:11] | Then tell me what you know. | 那就说说你知道什么 | 
| [09:13] | Mom, you know I can’t tell you anything. | 妈妈 你知道我什么都不能告诉你 | 
| [09:15] | Well, at least let me see you tonight. | 那至少今天晚上让我见见你 | 
| [09:17] | I could do with some company. | 我需要有人作伴 | 
| [09:19] | Listen, the club is having a black-tie social. | 听着 俱乐部要举办半正式的社交晚宴 | 
| [09:21] | Will you come? | 你来吗 | 
| [09:23] | The last time you made me go, | 上一次你硬拉着我去 | 
| [09:24] | you paraded me in front of 30 of your friends, | 在三十个朋友面前炫耀我 | 
| [09:26] | and all they did was ask about Todd. | 而他们就知道问我托德的事 | 
| [09:29] | Megan, please. | 梅根 求你了 | 
| [09:32] | I’m sorry, Mom. I… | 对不起 妈妈 我 | 
| [09:34] | I have a killer to catch. | 我还要抓凶手呢 | 
| [09:44] | How was your mom? | 令堂安好啊 | 
| [09:46] | She wants me to go to some god-awful club dinner. | 她想让我去天杀的俱乐部晚宴 | 
| [09:49] | Sounds like real quality time. | 听起来是母女相聚的好时光啊 | 
| [09:51] | No time with my mother is quality time. | 和我妈在一起就没有好时光 | 
| [09:56] | What are you looking for? | 你找什么呢 | 
| [09:57] | You know how your skin prunes up when you take a bath? | 你知道洗澡时皮肤会起皱吧 | 
| [10:01] | When a waterlogged body dries out, | 当浸水的尸体干燥后 | 
| [10:04] | the skin smooths, | 皮肤会舒展开 | 
| [10:06] | revealing marks that were sometimes overlooked. | 显露出那些偶尔曾被忽视的痕迹 | 
| [10:10] | Like those. | 比如这些 | 
| [10:13] | Nail marks. | 指甲印 | 
| [10:15] | From the struggle? | 挣扎时留下的吗 | 
| [10:16] | Maybe. | 可能 | 
| [10:18] | Bruising can show up to a week later. | 瘀伤可能会隔一周才会出现 | 
| [10:21] | Bring down that light, will you? | 你能把灯放低点吗 | 
| [10:26] | They’re square. | 方形的 | 
| [10:29] | And thicker than normal. | 也比正常的伤痕紧凑 | 
| [10:32] | Acrylics. | 水晶甲 | 
| [10:35] | Is Bud still at the magazine? | 布达还在杂志社吗 | 
| [10:40] | Daphne was a, uh… | 达芙妮是那种 | 
| [10:43] | force of nature. | 天生强势的人 | 
| [10:45] | I just- I can’t believe she’s dead. | 我只是 我不敢相信她死了 | 
| [10:48] | Did you know her long? | 你认识她很长时间了吗 | 
| [10:50] | Uh… 11 years. | 十一年了 | 
| [10:53] | I was, uh, office manager when she came on as editor. | 当她来做编辑的时候我是办公室经理 | 
| [10:57] | – Would you say that you and she were friends? – Yeah. | -你是说你俩是朋友 -是的 | 
| [10:59] | Would you mind explaining | 那你能解释一下 | 
| [11:01] | why your nail marks are on her body? | 为什么她的身体上有你的指甲印吗 | 
| [11:09] | Uh, every year, Daphne let her top writers | 每年 达芙妮会让她手下顶尖的写手 | 
| [11:13] | enter this city journalism competition that she’d won. | 参加那个她曾从中获过奖的市新闻大赛 | 
| [11:16] | Um, and this year, she opened it up to everybody, | 而今年 她把机会开放给所有人 | 
| [11:20] | the assistants, the interns, | 包括助手和实习生们 | 
| [11:22] | and this Copy editor complained. | 于是有个文字编辑就抱怨了 | 
| [11:25] | You don’t complain to Daphne. | 你是不能冲达芙妮抱怨 | 
| [11:28] | She went ballistic. | 她暴跳如雷 | 
| [11:28] | 新闻奖 2009年度 最佳文采 达芙妮·R·齐默 | |
| [11:29] | I had to pull her off of him. | 我当时得把她从那人身上拽开 | 
| [11:33] | Did it bother you, | 你也不高兴吗 | 
| [11:34] | her, uh, opening it up to everyone? | 因为她把机会向所有人敞开 | 
| [11:37] | High society is a cutthroat world. | 上流社会是个残酷的世界 | 
| [11:42] | I don’t have what Daphne has. | 我毕竟没有她那样的权利和地位 | 
| [11:45] | Even she was always looking over her shoulder | 即使是她也总是小心提防 | 
| [11:47] | for someone trying to take her down. | 担心别人搞垮她 | 
| [11:49] | Anybody in particular? | 有谁特别想搞垮她吗 | 
| [11:50] | Oh, pick a name. | 数不胜数 | 
| [11:53] | But she had her own way of watching her back. | 但是她自有一套保护自己的方法 | 
| [12:01] | Thank you very much. | 十分感谢你 | 
| [12:01] | Would you mind sending in your Copy editor next, please? | 请把文字编辑叫进来好吗 | 
| [12:04] | Um, sure. | 没问题 | 
| [12:28] | No blood or water in the lungs. | 肺里面没有血或水 | 
| [12:31] | No physical signs of drowning. | 没发现溺毙的迹象 | 
| [12:33] | So we think Daphne died two days ago, | 所以能推测出达芙妮死于两天前 | 
| [12:36] | but we have no idea what killed her? | 但仍不知道她的死因 | 
| [12:38] | Correct. | 完全正确 | 
| [12:39] | But I did find kidney damage | 但是我发现了肾脏损伤 | 
| [12:43] | and 4-gland parathyroid hyperplasia. | 以及四个甲状旁腺增生的腺体 | 
| [12:48] | And that’s bad how? | 对人有什么影响 | 
| [12:49] | High calcium. | 高血钙 | 
| [12:51] | Symptoms include… | 症状包括 | 
| [12:53] | mood swings, anger, paranoia. | 情绪波动 易怒 妄想症 | 
| [12:56] | So maybe Daphne couldn’t help her behavior in the office. | 或许达芙妮在办公室的行为是身不由己 | 
| [12:59] | Or maybe she could, and she was just a B-I-T… | 或许她能控制 只不过她是个泼 | 
| [13:06] | You were about to say | 你是打算说 | 
| [13:06] | “A very powerful woman | 颇具能力 | 
| [13:08] | who has worked hard for her success”? | 为功成名就而奋斗的女人吗 | 
| [13:12] | I was about to say maybe she was a bit uneven. | 我打算说也许她略失偏颇 | 
| [13:16] | Life isn’t black-and-white. | 人生哪有绝对的善与恶 | 
| [13:19] | Don’t reduce Daphne’s. | 别急着给她扣分 | 
| [13:23] | I matched time code to office phone records. | 我把时间码与办公室电话记录进行对比 | 
| [13:25] | This is Stephen Burkett on the phone | 这是史蒂芬·伯克特在五天前 | 
| [13:27] | with Daphne Zimmer five days ago. | 跟达芙妮·齐默的通话 | 
| [13:30] | Oh, the assistant? | 那个助手吗 | 
| [13:36] | Wait for it. | 等一下 好戏在后头 | 
| [13:39] | Wait for it. | 稍安勿躁 | 
| [13:44] | Oh, Daphne’s not the only one with anger issues. | 看来出离愤怒的人并不只有达芙妮一人 | 
| [13:49] | Nice. | 不错 | 
| [14:13] | Yeah, I kinda lost it. | 是的 我有点情绪失控 | 
| [14:15] | Kind of? | 有点失控吗 | 
| [14:21] | I had plans to go to the shore that weekend. | 那个周末我本打算去海边度假的 | 
| [14:24] | Uh, it was Friday night. | 那天是周五晚上 | 
| [14:25] | Daphne tells me | 达芙妮通知我 | 
| [14:27] | that I have to get a scarf for the mayor’s wife’s birthday, | 要为市长夫人的生日去取一条围巾 | 
| [14:30] | and I spent my whole weekend Chicago. | 所以我整个周末都呆在芝加哥 | 
| [14:33] | I’m sorry. Uh, time-out. | 抱歉 暂停一下 | 
| [14:37] | You went to Chicago | 你去芝加哥 | 
| [14:39] | to get a scarf? | 就为了取一条围巾吗 | 
| [14:43] | I… | 我 | 
| [14:44] | Daphne has a favorite designer there, | 那里有个设计师是达芙妮最喜欢的 | 
| [14:47] | Audra Avery. | 奥黛丽·艾弗里 | 
| [14:49] | It was Friday night. She wanted it Sunday. | 当时是周五晚上 她周日就要 | 
| [14:51] | Express delivery was not an option. | 还不能用快递 | 
| [14:54] | That’s the most ridiculous errand I’ve ever heard of. | 这是我听过的最荒诞的差事 | 
| [14:59] | I’d snap, too. | 是我也会发怒的 | 
| [15:02] | I might even ask myself | 我甚至会问自己 | 
| [15:03] | how I’d get back at that person, | 我该怎么报复她 | 
| [15:07] | Particularly if that person were | 尤其是这人还害我 | 
| [15:08] | keeping me from my higher calling, | 不能有更高层次的职业发展 | 
| [15:10] | uh, writing professionally, gaining recognition. | 比如专职写作 获得他人认可 | 
| [15:19] | You think I killed Daphne | 你认为我是为了赢得新闻大赛 | 
| [15:21] | over a writing competition? | 所以杀了达芙妮 | 
| [15:23] | You had motive, opportunity, | 你有动机 有时机 | 
| [15:27] | and… plenty of anger. | 还有 足够的愤怒 | 
| [15:29] | You want to talk about motive? | 你想谈动机的话 | 
| [15:31] | Do you have any idea how many rich people | 你知道在这座城市里达芙妮 | 
| [15:34] | Daphne’s pissed off in this city? | 得罪了多少有钱人吗 | 
| [15:36] | Try reading a few of our expose. | 去读读我们杂志曾经发表的爆料文章吧 | 
| [15:50] | Still no D.N.A. on the hair from Daphne’s pool. | 还是没查到达芙妮泳池里头发的DNA | 
| [15:53] | My guess is Stephen Burkett. | 我猜是史蒂芬·伯克特的 | 
| [15:55] | Daphne, uh, sent him to Chicago to pick up some scarf. | 达芙妮派他去芝加哥取围巾 | 
| [15:59] | – He was really pissed off about it. – When did that happen? | -他对此很不爽 -什么时候的事 | 
| [16:01] | – He left four days ago. – Then he didn’t kill her. | -他四天前走的 -那他就不是凶手 | 
| [16:05] | After death, the cells break down and potassium levels rise. | 人死后体内细胞分解 钾离子浓度升高 | 
| [16:08] | Daphne’s potassium levels are way too high | 达芙妮的钾离子浓度非常之高 | 
| [16:12] | for somebody who was dead for only two days. | 她不可能才死了两天 | 
| [16:14] | So you’re saying that she was killed | 你的意思是说 | 
| [16:15] | while Stephen was out of town? | 她是在史蒂芬出城期间被害的吗 | 
| [16:16] | I will know for sure when we get a timeline | 要根据柯蒂斯算出蛆的成长时间线 | 
| [16:19] | from Curtis’ maggots. | 我才能完全确定 | 
| [16:20] | Meanwhile, look at this. | 还有 看看这个 | 
| [16:23] | I sectioned a renal artery | 我对肾动脉进行了切片观察 | 
| [16:26] | looking for the causes of her kidney problems. | 想找出她肾脏损伤的原因 | 
| [16:28] | You see that blue material? | 看到那蓝色物质了吗 | 
| [16:29] | Yeah, what is it? | 看到了 是什么 | 
| [16:31] | Old suture granulomas from kidney surgery, and this… | 是以前肾脏手术的缝合口肉芽肿 这个 | 
| [16:34] | is an almost completely healed fracture of the cheekbone. | 是几乎全愈的颧骨骨折 | 
| [16:39] | I think Daphne’s health problems | 我认为达芙妮的健康问题是 | 
| [16:41] | started after somebody beat her up. | 被人殴打后才出现的 | 
| [16:43] | There’s no hospital record. | 可她没有相关的医疗记录 | 
| [16:45] | She took care of it privately. | 她是私下处理的 | 
| [16:46] | I’m sure there’s a number of doctors who owed her a favor. | 我敢肯定不少医生都欠她人情 | 
| [16:53] | – What are those? – Articles. | -你看什么呢 -报道 | 
| [16:55] | Daphne took down some very big names in the past two years, | 过去两年达芙妮曝光了不少名人的丑事 | 
| [16:58] | so I’m guessing one of these guys was trying to get revenge. | 所以我猜这其中可能有人想报仇雪恨 | 
| [17:00] | How long ago do you think she was assaulted? | 你觉得她是什么时候被人殴打的 | 
| [17:03] | Those suture calluses look about a year old. | 从缝合口的愈合组织来看 大概一年前 | 
| [17:06] | September. A month prior. | 九月 再提前一个月 | 
| [17:09] | So… | 那就是 | 
| [17:13] | Colin Lloyd. | 科林·洛依德 | 
| [17:15] | The department store magnate? | 那个百货公司巨头吗 | 
| [17:18] | That affair was the talk of the town. | 这桩婚外情当年可是炙手可热的八卦话题 | 
| [17:22] | Cost him $50 million. | 他这场离婚损失了五千万美金 | 
| [17:24] | I will look into him. | 我会调查他的 | 
| [17:35] | *Time for dinner, little buddies* | *吃晚饭了 小家伙们* | 
| [17:39] | *A-yummy, yummy, num, num* | *好吃啊 好吃 香啊 香啊* | 
| [17:41] | *A-yummy, yummy, do…* | *好吃啊 好吃* | 
| [17:42] | Could you try not to enjoy that so much? | 你可不可以不要这么的享受啊 | 
| [17:46] | Somebody’s having a rough day. | 有人心情不好哟 | 
| [17:49] | It’s just… | 只不过是 | 
| [17:52] | There’s no roots on the hair, so no nuclear DNA. | 头发没有发根 就没有细胞核内DNA | 
| [17:55] | It’s the only evidence from the killer, | 这是凶手留下的唯一线索 | 
| [17:57] | and I’m a little stressed, | 我压力有点大 | 
| [17:58] | so a little quiet would go a long way. | 所以让我清静点的话会很有帮助 | 
| [18:02] | Did you hear that? | 听到了吗 | 
| [18:03] | Eat quietly. | 吃的动静小点哦 | 
| [18:05] | Now I can try to extract | 现在我要试着 | 
| [18:07] | the mitochondrial DNA from the shaft. | 从发干上分离出线粒体DNA | 
| [18:14] | What happened? | 什么情况 | 
| [18:16] | Uh, it-it-it just-it-it fell apart. | 头 头 头 头发碎成粉了 | 
| [18:21] | *Time for dinner, little buddies* | *吃晚饭了 小家伙们* | 
| [18:25] | *Little buddies* | *小家伙们* | 
| [18:26] | *A-yummy, yummy, num, num* | *好吃啊 好吃 香啊 香啊* | 
| [18:37] | So the mysterious hair… | 现场发现的神秘毛发 | 
| [18:42] | it’s human, Caucasian, and really weird. | 属于人类 白种人 而且很诡异 | 
| [18:45] | Traces of arsenic and lead. | 检测到砷和铅 | 
| [18:47] | The killer has two different kinds of heavy metal poisoning? | 凶手是重金属中毒 还是两种吗 | 
| [18:49] | I tested it twice. It’s-it’s bizarre. | 我做了两次化验 真的很诡异 | 
| [18:51] | What about mitochondrial DNA? | 那线粒体DNA呢 | 
| [18:53] | Samples are pretty degraded. | 样本降解得很厉害 | 
| [18:55] | You know, bones, teeth, and hair are sorta your thing, | 骨骼 牙齿和毛发什么的是你的强项 | 
| [18:58] | so I was hoping you would not mind, uh… | 所以我想你要是不介意的话 | 
| [19:01] | Do your job for you? | 替你把活儿干了 | 
| [19:03] | I’d settle for “With you.” | 我想说”和我一起”把活儿干了 | 
| [19:06] | Okay. | 好啊 | 
| [19:13] | Why don’t you just go to the club? | 你就直接去俱乐部不就得了 | 
| [19:15] | She doesn’t want me there. | 她要我去才不是想念我 | 
| [19:16] | She wants me there, in front of her friends. | 她只是想让我到场给她的朋友们过目 | 
| [19:19] | Well, maybe today, she just wants your company. | 或许这回她只是想你陪陪她 | 
| [19:25] | Luke Tillman, | 卢克·提尔曼 | 
| [19:26] | convicted of assaulting Daphne a year ago. | 一年前被控人身攻击达芙妮 | 
| [19:29] | He only got three months. | 才判了三个月 | 
| [19:31] | How did he pull that off? | 他是如何脱身的 | 
| [19:33] | Well, Daphne refused to testify. | 达芙妮拒绝作证 | 
| [19:34] | Three months was all the D.A. could get. | 所以地方检察官只能做到这个程度了 | 
| [19:36] | Why would she refuse to testify? | 她为什么拒绝作证 | 
| [19:37] | It’s public. When you’re a power player, | 这是公众事件 作为一个名流翘楚 | 
| [19:41] | you can’t afford to show your weakness. | 不能让别人看到你处于弱势 | 
| [19:43] | – So where’s Tillman now? – Dead. | -那提尔曼这会儿人呢 -死了 | 
| [19:46] | – Shanked in prison. – Convenient. | -在监狱被捅死了 -好巧啊 | 
| [19:49] | Too convenient. | 太巧了 | 
| [19:50] | Tillman worked in shipping. Guess where. | 提尔曼之前是干物流的 猜猜工作地点 | 
| [19:53] | Colin Lloyd’s flagship store. | 科林·洛依德的旗舰店 | 
| [19:56] | How about that? | 真是无巧不成书啊 | 
| [19:57] | So he sends Tillman to beat up Daphne, | 他先派提尔曼把达芙妮给揍一顿 | 
| [20:00] | and then a year later, he kills her? | 一年后再亲自杀了她 | 
| [20:01] | You’ve never been divorced. | 一看你就没离过婚 | 
| [20:03] | Amen. | 我主保佑 | 
| [20:05] | So how do we get to Colin Lloyd? | 我们怎么才能接触到科林·洛依德 | 
| [20:07] | Oh, don’t look at me. | 别看我 | 
| [20:08] | He’ll be lawyered up to the gills. | 他会躲在一个排的律师后面 | 
| [20:10] | Peter? | 彼得 | 
| [20:11] | Yeah? | 干嘛 | 
| [20:13] | Do you own a tuxedo? | 你有晚礼服吗 | 
| [20:35] | – Here you go. – Thanks. | -给您 -谢谢 | 
| [20:43] | Megan? | 梅根 | 
| [20:44] | It’s been ages. | 好久不见 | 
| [20:46] | Oh, Suzanne. | 苏珊 | 
| [20:49] | Suzanne, this is my colleague, | 苏珊 这是我同事 | 
| [20:51] | – Peter Dunlop. – Hi. | -彼得·邓洛普 -你好 | 
| [20:53] | Jim and Suzanne Pollato. | 吉姆和苏珊·普拉图夫妇 | 
| [20:54] | – They own nicoise restaurant. – Oh, right. | -他们开了家法式餐厅 -这样啊 | 
| [20:56] | – Colleague? – Well, someone has to be. | -同事哦 -她总不能单干啊 | 
| [20:59] | What are you doing these days, Megan? | 最近都在忙些什么 梅根 | 
| [21:01] | You’re a mortician, right? | 你是从事殡仪业的 是吧 | 
| [21:03] | Uh, medical examiner, actually. | 实际上 我是法医 | 
| [21:05] | Did you hear about Daphne Zimmer? | 达芙妮·齐默的事儿你听说了吗 | 
| [21:06] | I’m working on her case. | 我就在查她的案子呢 | 
| [21:07] | Oh, good lord. I just decided to be cremated. | 上帝啊 我刚决定以后要火葬 | 
| [21:11] | How about a drink inside, huh? | 进屋喝一杯吧 | 
| [21:12] | Good idea. Lovely to see you both. | 好啊 很高兴见到二位 | 
| [21:21] | Do you see Lloyd anywhere? | 看见洛依德了吗 | 
| [21:22] | Relax. Act like you own the place. | 放轻松 就当这地方是你的 | 
| [21:24] | I don’t even own this tux, Megan. | 这礼服都不是我的 梅根 | 
| [21:27] | Well, speak of the devil. | 说曹操曹操到 | 
| [21:28] | There’s Colin Lloyd himself. | 那就是科林·洛依德本尊 | 
| [21:35] | And here we go. | 该来的总得来 | 
| [21:36] | Oh, my. Oh! Darling. | 天啊 亲爱的 | 
| [21:39] | – I was sure you wouldn’t come. – Oh, I was, too. | -我就知道你一定会来 -我也是 | 
| [21:43] | – Hi. How are you? – How are you? | -你好 -你好 | 
| [21:44] | And who’s this? | 这位是 | 
| [21:47] | Uh… Peter Dunlop. | 彼得·邓洛普 | 
| [21:48] | – Hello. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 | 
| [21:49] | Well, he’s marvelous. | 他长得真帅 | 
| [21:51] | – We, uh, work together. – Of course you do. | -我们只是同事 -就知道你会这么说 | 
| [21:55] | Brendan, I’d like you to meet my daughter Megan. | 布兰顿 来见见我的女儿 梅根 | 
| [21:57] | Joan has told me a lot about you. | 乔安常跟我提起你 | 
| [21:58] | Oh, I’m sure that was excruciating for you. | 那你肯定是备受折磨了 | 
| [22:01] | Only the good things, dear. | 亲爱的 我没说你坏话 | 
| [22:02] | Now there are so many people I want you to meet, | 有很多人我想要你见见 | 
| [22:04] | so… | 那么 | 
| [22:05] | Brendan, do you happen to know Colin Lloyd? | 布兰顿 你认识科林·洛依德吗 | 
| [22:09] | Colin? Sure. | 科林 当然 | 
| [22:10] | Would you mind terribly introducing me? | 能麻烦你介绍我们认识吗 | 
| [22:12] | Not at all. | 没问题 | 
| [22:20] | – That’s very good. I will say… – Colin. | -不错 我想说 -科林 | 
| [22:23] | Oh, Brendan. | 布兰顿 | 
| [22:23] | This is Megan Hunt, Joan’saughter. | 这位是梅根·亨特 乔安的女儿 | 
| [22:26] | – Ah, how do you do? – Hello. | -你好 -你好 | 
| [22:27] | You’re every bit as beautiful as your mother. | 你真的是和你母亲一样美丽动人啊 | 
| [22:30] | – That’s an amazing dress. – Oh, thank you. | -裙子真漂亮 -谢谢夸奖 | 
| [22:33] | Would you mind taking a photo with me? | 我能跟你照张相吗 | 
| [22:35] | Absolutely. I’d be delighted. | 当然 很荣幸 | 
| [22:38] | Peter? | 彼得 | 
| [22:43] | What do you know about Luke Tillman? | 你知道卢克·提尔曼的事吗 | 
| [22:46] | – What the hell? – He used to work for you. | -你说什么 -他曾经在你手下工作 | 
| [22:47] | He was convicted of assaulting Daphne Zimmer | 达芙妮·齐默发表文章将你的事曝光之后 | 
| [22:49] | after she ran that expose on you. | 他便被控对她实施殴打 | 
| [22:51] | What are you getting at? | 你想说什么 | 
| [22:52] | You are aware that she was recently murdered? | 你应该知道她不久前被谋杀了 | 
| [22:53] | Megan, what on earth are you… | 梅根 你究竟在干什 | 
| [22:54] | Are you-are you accusing me? | 你在指控是我是凶手吗 | 
| [22:56] | She cost you $50 million. | 她害你损失了五千万美金 | 
| [22:57] | What happened? | 怎么了 | 
| [22:57] | Sending Tillman to beat her up wasn’t enough? | 派提尔曼去揍她一顿还不够解恨吗 | 
| [23:00] | – Who the hell do you think you are? – I’m a medical examiner, | -你以为你是谁啊 -我是法医 | 
| [23:03] | and if I find out you had anything to do with her death, | 如果我发现你跟她的死有任何关系的话 | 
| [23:06] | I’ll nail you to the wall. | 我一定会亲手将你定罪的 | 
| [23:09] | Thank you for the invitation, mother. | 谢谢你邀请我来 妈妈 | 
| [23:12] | I think we’re done here. | 我想我们的任务完成了 | 
| [23:15] | – Joan. – I-I don’t know what to say. | -乔安 -我不知道该说什么好 | 
| [23:17] | You didn’t have to make a scene back there | 只是为了搞到点头发的样本 | 
| [23:19] | just to get a hair sample. | 你没必要整那么大动静 | 
| [23:20] | Uh, actually, I did. | 事实上 是有必要的 | 
| [23:21] | I had to startle Lloyd enough | 我得让洛依德受到足够的惊吓 | 
| [23:22] | to get him to open his eyes. | 才能让他睁大眼睛 | 
| [23:24] | I noticed these cafe au lait spots on his neck, | 我注意到他脖子上的咖啡牛乳色斑 | 
| [23:27] | which are common birthmarks. | 通常只是胎记 | 
| [23:29] | But his were rather large, | 但他的色斑面积相当的大 | 
| [23:30] | so then I looked at his irises. | 所以我研究了一下他的虹膜 | 
| [23:36] | What are those flecks? | 那些小斑点是什么 | 
| [23:37] | Lisch nodules. | 虹膜色素缺陷瘤 | 
| [23:39] | Tiny benign growths on the irises. | 是位于虹膜上微小的良性增生瘤 | 
| [23:41] | They’re associated with a disease | 它们与一种名为 | 
| [23:42] | called neurofibromatosis type 1. | Ⅰ型神经纤维瘤的疾病有关 | 
| [23:47] | Now watch this. | 你看这个 | 
| [23:48] | They both have them. | 他们俩都有这种症状 | 
| [23:50] | I don’t suppose that’s a coincidence. | 这应该不是巧合吧 | 
| [23:52] | No, it is not. | 当然不是 | 
| [23:55] | Timmy Akers, | 提米·埃克斯 | 
| [23:57] | the intern at Daphne’s magazine, | 达芙妮杂志社里的实习生 | 
| [23:59] | is Colin Lloyd’s son. | 是科林·洛依德的儿子 | 
| [24:23] | You are Colin Lloyd’s son. | 你是科林·洛依德的儿子 | 
| [24:25] | Yeah. How’d you find out? | 是的 你们怎么发现的 | 
| [24:28] | You have your father’s eyes. | 你的眼睛跟你爸的很像 | 
| [24:31] | Akers, your mom’s maiden name? | 埃克斯 是你妈妈的娘家姓吧 | 
| [24:33] | That’s right. | 是的 | 
| [24:34] | I want nothing to do with my father. | 我不想跟我爸有任何瓜葛 | 
| [24:36] | Strange timing, | 巧的是 | 
| [24:37] | you joining the magazine a year ago, | 你一年前进入杂志社时 | 
| [24:39] | right after Daphne’s written that article | 正是在达芙妮写了那篇 | 
| [24:40] | skewering your father. | 揭发你老爸的文章之后 | 
| [24:41] | How do you think I got this job? | 你以为我是怎么得到这份工作的 | 
| [24:43] | I was the one that came to Daphne with the story on my father. | 我爸的丑事就是我给达芙妮爆的料 | 
| [24:46] | She gave me an internship in return. | 所以作为回报 她让我来实习 | 
| [24:48] | Daphne was assaulted after that article came out. | 那篇报道一登出来 达芙妮就遇袭了 | 
| [24:51] | Were you aware of that? | 这你知道吗 | 
| [24:53] | I had no idea. | 不知道 | 
| [24:54] | But I wouldn’t put it past my father. | 但如果是我爸干的我也不觉得惊讶 | 
| [24:57] | You expensed travel to and from Daphne’s house? | 你经常在达芙妮家里进出吧 | 
| [25:00] | You’ve been there dozens of times | 在过去的几个月里 | 
| [25:01] | over the last few months. | 你常去她家 | 
| [25:03] | You must know the house well. | 你肯定对她家了如指掌 | 
| [25:07] | Hold on. | 等一下 | 
| [25:08] | You think I did it? | 你们觉得是我干的 | 
| [25:10] | I liked Daphne. | 我喜欢达芙妮 | 
| [25:11] | She gave me a chance | 在我绝望无助时 | 
| [25:13] | when no one else would. | 是她给了我一个机会 | 
| [25:13] | She trusted me. | 她信任我 | 
| [25:14] | Why? Why did she trust you? | 为什么 她凭什么会信任你 | 
| [25:17] | Because I understood her. | 因为我能理解她 | 
| [25:19] | She wasn’t the monster people made her out to be. | 她并不是人们眼中的那种恶魔 | 
| [25:22] | She needed some help, so I ran some errands for her. | 她需要人帮忙 所以我就帮她跑跑腿 | 
| [25:24] | What kind of errands? | 都是干什么呢 | 
| [25:25] | Anything she wanted. | 她让我干什么我就干什么 | 
| [25:27] | Food, if she was at home. | 如果她在家 就帮她买吃的 | 
| [25:30] | Or books. | 有时候是买书 | 
| [25:32] | Or heating pads, | 有时候是买电热毯 | 
| [25:34] | a space heater once. | 有一次买了个电暖器 | 
| [25:35] | She was always cold. | 她总是感到冷 | 
| [25:38] | And bottled water. | 还有瓶装水 | 
| [25:40] | She couldn’t drink enough. | 她总是喝不够 | 
| [25:47] | Aches, chills, thirst | 疼痛 畏寒 易口渴 | 
| [25:48] | they’re all connected to her kidney damage. | 这些都跟她的肾损伤有关 | 
| [25:50] | I appreciate you teeing up | 我很感激你的大力协助 | 
| [25:52] | Stephen and Lauren and Timmy for me, | 把史蒂芬 劳伦和提米送来受审 | 
| [25:53] | but you know what would be even more helpful? | 但你知道最有帮助的是什么吗 | 
| [25:55] | A cause of death. | 查明死因 | 
| [25:57] | Hell, I’d even settle for a time of death. | 该死的 哪怕有个死亡时间我也知足了 | 
| [25:59] | Believe me. No one is more frustrated than I am. | 相信我 我才是最有挫败感的那个 | 
| [26:13] | Megan. | 梅根 | 
| [26:20] | Mom, what are you doing here? | 妈妈 你来这儿干什么 | 
| [26:22] | I came here because I wanted to tell you | 我来这里是要告诉你 | 
| [26:24] | how disappointed and hurt I was | 你在俱乐部的举动 | 
| [26:25] | with your behavior at the club. | 让我多么失望和伤心 | 
| [26:27] | Uh, OK. Wait a minute. | 好吧 等一下 | 
| [26:27] | It was graceless, | 你的行为粗野无礼 | 
| [26:29] | insensitive, and wildly inappropriate. | 不近人情 而且非常的不合时宜 | 
| [26:32] | I thought Daphne was your friend. | 达芙妮可是你的好朋友啊 | 
| [26:34] | And-and besides, Colin Lloyd | 而且 科林·洛依德 | 
| [26:37] | he had it coming. | 他是罪有应得 | 
| [26:37] | You think this is about Colin Lloyd? | 你以为我是为科林·洛依德的事生气吗 | 
| [26:39] | You embarrassed me and yourself. | 你让我难堪 也让你自己难堪 | 
| [26:43] | Well, you know, I don’t feel embarrassed, | 要知道 我可没觉得难堪 | 
| [26:45] | so I guess it’s all about you. | 我想这只是你自己的感受吧 | 
| [26:47] | No. It’s about my friends. | 不 我是在乎我朋友的感受 | 
| [26:49] | And Daphne was my friend. | 达芙妮曾经是我的朋友 | 
| [26:52] | You know I owe her my career | 你知道我能有今天的事业 | 
| [26:53] | because of the article she wrote years ago. | 也是多亏了多年前她写的那篇报道 | 
| [26:56] | You have no idea how I’m going to miss her. | 你根本不知道我会有多想她 | 
| [27:00] | What a lonely world you inhabit in that head of yours. | 你大脑里究竟是一个多么孤独的世界 | 
| [27:04] | I feel sorry for you, Megan. | 我觉得你很可怜 梅根 | 
| [27:06] | You don’t know what it’s like to have friends. | 你根本不知道有朋友是什么感觉 | 
| [27:13] | You know what? You’re right. I don’t. | 你说得对 我确实不知道 | 
| [27:17] | ‘Cause after my accident, | 因为自从我出车祸之后 | 
| [27:20] | after I lost my profession, | 自从我断送了自己的职业生涯 | 
| [27:23] | my standing… | 我的身份地位 | 
| [27:26] | where were my friends? | 那时我的朋友在哪儿 | 
| [27:29] | Where were you? | 你又在哪了 | 
| [27:31] | I was right here for you. | 我一直在支持你 | 
| [27:33] | No, you weren’t. | 不 你没有 | 
| [27:35] | You were embarrassed. | 你觉得很丢人 | 
| [27:38] | You were too worried about your friends. | 你很紧张你那些朋友的看法 | 
| [27:50] | They’re all like this? | 全部都一样吗 | 
| [27:51] | Yes. | 对 | 
| [27:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [28:00] | Well, according to your analysis, | 根据你的分析报告 | 
| [28:01] | Daphne’s killer is high on opium, | 杀害达芙妮的凶手吸食鸦片上瘾 | 
| [28:04] | poisoned by various metals, | 多种金属元素中毒 | 
| [28:06] | and puts resin in their hair for reasons unknown. | 出于未知原因 还在头发上涂了树脂 | 
| [28:09] | It is an odd series of traits. | 这一系列特征是有够诡异的 | 
| [28:11] | Odd? Yeah, the person is certifiable, Ethan. | 诡异 拜托 这简直是变态 伊桑 | 
| [28:14] | All right, let’s look for any contamination | 好吧 我们再找找有无污染物 | 
| [28:15] | and run another PCR. | 再做一次PCR检测 | 
| [28:16] | Let’s try to get a match to some of our suspects. | 看看是否能与现有的嫌疑人相符 | 
| [28:18] | You got it. | 没问题 | 
| [28:21] | Yes? | 还有事 | 
| [28:22] | Nothing. | 没什么 | 
| [28:23] | It’s just, uh, you’re being really nice to me, | 就是 你对我一直很好 | 
| [28:26] | which, don’t get me wrong, it’s-it’s really great, | 别误会 这样很好 | 
| [28:28] | but… it can’t be because of me. | 但 你这么开心不是因为我吧 | 
| [28:33] | My private life is private. | 公是公 私是私 | 
| [28:35] | Let’s leave it at that, all right? | 不要越界 好吗 | 
| [28:37] | Yeah. Yeah, of course. | 好 好 当然了 | 
| [28:48] | Can you fax that for me, please? | 能帮我传真一下吗 | 
| [28:49] | Hey. Where’s Ethan on the hair from the pool? | 游泳池里头发 伊桑研究的进展如何 | 
| [28:52] | Stuck. | 陷入僵局 | 
| [28:53] | Uh, no matches to Lloyd or anyone at the magazine. | 跟洛依德和杂志社的人都不符 | 
| [28:56] | So no signs of trauma, | 那没有外伤痕迹 | 
| [29:00] | no drowning. | 没有溺水 | 
| [29:02] | She was ill, but not terminal. | 她患病 但不是致命性的 | 
| [29:05] | Got something for you. | 你来看看这个 | 
| [29:07] | He went from stage two to stage three just a few minutes ago. | 几分钟前 它从第二阶段长到第三阶段 | 
| [29:09] | You got a time of death? | 你算出死亡时间了吗 | 
| [29:11] | This little guy was laid approximately 70 hours ago. | 这小家伙大约出生于七十个小时之前 | 
| [29:15] | Wait. So Daphne was dead for two days after all? | 等等 这么说达芙妮确实是只死了两天 | 
| [29:18] | Yeah. And there’s something strange about this guy. | 对 而且小家伙还有点奇怪的地方 | 
| [29:21] | His growth is stunted. | 发育不良 | 
| [29:22] | Is he diseased? | 染病了吗 | 
| [29:24] | He’s high. I tested his family. | 是嗑药了 我给它一家都做检测了 | 
| [29:26] | They’re full of acetylsalicylic acid. | 它们体内充满了乙酰水杨酸 | 
| [29:29] | Aspirin? | 阿司匹林 | 
| [29:31] | That could spike her potassium levels. | 那确实会干扰她体内钾离子的浓度 | 
| [29:33] | The last thing you wanna take for kidney disease. | 要是患有肾病就绝对不能用这种药 | 
| [29:35] | Unless she didn’t know she was taking it. | 除非她对此毫不知情 | 
| [29:37] | Only two of these people had access | 这些人之中只有两人能看到 | 
| [29:39] | to Daphne’s medical records. | 达芙妮的医疗记录 | 
| [29:40] | And thanks to Curtis’ bugs, one of them… | 多亏柯蒂斯的虫子 其中一位 | 
| [29:44] | just lost his 4-day alibi. | 四天前的不在场证明刚好失效了 | 
| [30:09] | Two days? | 两天 | 
| [30:11] | Two days? You’re positive now? | 死于两天前 这回确定吗 | 
| [30:14] | Bugs don’t lie. | 虫子不会说谎 | 
| [30:15] | So Stephen had time to come back from Chicago | 那么史蒂芬就有时间从芝加哥返回 | 
| [30:18] | and kill her with… aspirin? | 然后用 阿司匹林杀死她 | 
| [30:20] | Daphne’s system was extremely sensitive. | 达芙妮的体质极度敏感 | 
| [30:23] | When Luke Tillman assaulted her, she sustained kidney damage, | 卢克·提尔曼袭击她时 她肾脏受损 | 
| [30:25] | leading to secondary hyperparathyroidism, | 引发继发性甲状旁腺功能亢进 | 
| [30:27] | leading to hypercalcemia, | 从而导致血钙过多 | 
| [30:29] | causing paranoia and mood swings. | 引发妄想症和情绪波动 | 
| [30:31] | But the kidney damage also elevated her potassium. | 但肾脏损伤也同时增高了体内钾离子浓度 | 
| [30:36] | Promise me when you tell him that, it’ll actually make sense. | 求你跟他说的时候 请讲地球语 | 
| [30:45] | Giving her aspirin was like throwing gasoline on a fire. | 给她服阿司匹林 无异于火上浇油 | 
| [30:49] | Her potassium levels spiked, | 她的钾含量飙升 | 
| [30:51] | and her heart stopped like that. | 心脏就此停止跳动 | 
| [30:53] | Daphne complained of headaches all the time. | 达芙妮一直抱怨头疼 | 
| [30:54] | She wanted the aspirin. | 是她要吃阿司匹林的 | 
| [30:55] | Aspirin or other painkillers? | 是要阿司匹林还是其他止痛片 | 
| [30:58] | I-I didn’t know it was dangerous. | 我不知道那药有危险 | 
| [31:00] | Oh, come on. | 天哪 | 
| [31:02] | You screened every call she took, including doctors. | 你负责接听她所有的电话 包括医生的 | 
| [31:05] | You mean to tell me you didn’t know | 你却跟我说不知道 | 
| [31:06] | what aspirin would do to her? | 阿司匹林对她的危险性 | 
| [31:07] | No. I had no idea how sick she was. | 是的 我不知道她病得这么厉害 | 
| [31:09] | Stephen… help yourself. | 史蒂芬 为了你自己 | 
| [31:13] | It’s time for the truth. | 该坦白从宽了 | 
| [31:21] | You-you gotta understand. | 你们 你们必须明白 | 
| [31:26] | Every pill I slipped her was… | 我每给她一片药 | 
| [31:30] | a day of freedom from Daphne hell. | 就意味着一天都不受达芙妮的折磨 | 
| [31:33] | She’d stay home, and I could get some writing done, | 她会留在家里 我就可以写点东西 | 
| [31:36] | which is the only reason that | 这也是当初 | 
| [31:37] | I put up with her in the first place. | 我愿意忍受她的唯一原因 | 
| [31:39] | You never noticed, | 你从来没注意到 | 
| [31:40] | the more aspirin you gave her, | 你给她的阿司匹林越多 | 
| [31:42] | the sicker she became? | 她就病的越重吗 | 
| [31:43] | No. Wait a second. | 不 等等 | 
| [31:44] | I wasn’t trying to hurt her. | 我并没有想要伤害她 | 
| [31:46] | It was only aspirin. | 那只不过是阿司匹林而已 | 
| [31:48] | That, my friend, is called involuntary manslaughter. | 这个 我的朋友 叫做过失杀人 | 
| [32:12] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 | 
| [32:14] | I hear that Stephen Burkett’s under arrest. | 我听说史蒂芬·伯克特已经被捕了 | 
| [32:18] | Oh, I thought that’d be good news. | 我还以为这是个好消息呢 | 
| [32:20] | Potassium-induced cardiac arrest | 钾离子浓度过高引发心脏骤停 | 
| [32:23] | is a diagnosis of exclusion. | 是用排除法得出的诊断 | 
| [32:26] | We know her heart stopped. We don’t know why. | 我们知道她心脏停跳 原因仍无从得知 | 
| [32:28] | Aspirin’s all we got. | 只能归咎于阿司匹林 | 
| [32:30] | It’s all we need, along with Stephen’s confession. | 除了史蒂芬的供述 有这个就足够了 | 
| [32:32] | If Stephen goes to jail and the killer remains free | 如果史蒂芬被送去坐牢而真凶逍遥法外 | 
| [32:34] | because we couldn’t find cause of death, | 都是因为我们无法找出死因 | 
| [32:37] | that’s a triple tragedy. | 那就是一场三重悲剧 | 
| [32:39] | Megan, it’s all we have for the moment. | 梅根 目前我们也只能这样了 | 
| [32:46] | Just try and take your mind off the job. Okay? | 别老一门心思扑在工作上 好吗 | 
| [32:51] | Look, a bunch of us are going out tonight. | 今晚我们大伙儿要出去 | 
| [32:53] | 8:00 at the J bar on South Street. | 晚上八点 去南街的杰酒吧 | 
| [32:55] | Why don’t you come? | 你也一起来吧 | 
| [33:00] | Oh, I don’t know if I can. My mother called. | 我可能没时间 我妈给我打电话 | 
| [33:02] | She wants me to have dinner with her. | 她想让我陪她吃晚餐 | 
| [33:05] | She wants a truce. | 她想休战 | 
| [33:07] | Then you should do that. | 那你该去陪你妈 | 
| [33:12] | Peter? | 彼得 | 
| [33:17] | Why now? | 为什么是现在 | 
| [33:18] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 | 
| [33:19] | I mean, this is the first time | 我是说 你以前 | 
| [33:21] | you’ve ever invited me to anything. | 从没邀请我参加过什么活动 | 
| [33:25] | Don’t look so shocked. | 别这么吃惊 | 
| [33:27] | We just wanna hang out with you. That’s all. | 我们只是想和你一起聚聚 就这样 | 
| [33:35] | – That is it. – What? | -就是这个 -什么 | 
| [33:38] | You are a… | 你是一个 | 
| [33:40] | Genius. | 天才 | 
| [33:45] | – Did I miss something? – No, I did. | -我漏了什么了吗 -不 我漏掉了 | 
| [33:48] | See those? Epicardial petechiae. | 看到这些了吗 心外膜瘀点 | 
| [33:52] | Microbleeds around the heart. | 心脏周围微小的出血点 | 
| [33:54] | From the aspirin, right? | 是因为阿司匹林吗 | 
| [33:55] | Nope. Now look at this. | 不是 再看看这个 | 
| [34:04] | See those bands? | 看到这些条纹了吗 | 
| [34:07] | Myofiber breakup. | 肌纤维断裂 | 
| [34:10] | It’s extremely rare. | 非常罕见 | 
| [34:12] | I’ve only seen one paper on it. | 我只见过一篇这方面的论文 | 
| [34:14] | So what is it? | 那到底是什么原因 | 
| [34:16] | Daphne’s heart cells changed dramatically | 达芙妮的心脏细胞在最后一刻 | 
| [34:18] | in the last seconds of her life, | 突然产生急剧紊乱 | 
| [34:20] | which means only one thing. | 就意味着只有一种可能 | 
| [34:22] | Yeah? | 什么 | 
| [34:25] | What can stop a heart, cause microscopic trauma, | 什么能够让心脏停跳 产生细微创口 | 
| [34:30] | and pass for potassium-induced cardiac arrest, | 被错认为心脏骤停是钾浓度过高所致 | 
| [34:34] | all without leaving a trace? | 并且不留一丝痕迹 | 
| [34:37] | What? | 什么 | 
| [34:42] | Daphne was electrocuted. | 达芙妮是触电身亡 | 
| [34:57] | Where there’s electrocution, | 如果是触电身亡 | 
| [34:59] | there has to be an exit wound. | 一定有出口伤 | 
| [35:03] | Bring that light over here, will you? | 照一下这儿 好吗 | 
| [35:12] | Everything’s on. | 都是安全的 | 
| [35:14] | It’s not the pool outlets. | 不是泳池插座 | 
| [35:16] | Main outlets look fine. | 主电箱看也没问题 | 
| [35:18] | No sign of a power surge. | 也没有短路的迹象 | 
| [35:22] | Turn on the garden lights. | 打开花园灯 | 
| [35:40] | Looks like a small bulls-eye. | 看起来像个小靶心 | 
| [35:42] | That’s where the current left her body. | 电流就是从这儿流出她的身体 | 
| [35:46] | Her waterlogged skin hid the mark. | 她皮肤被水泡皱 掩盖住了这个痕迹 | 
| [35:49] | Okay, so… | 好吧 那么 | 
| [35:51] | What are these? | 这些是什么 | 
| [35:56] | Contact burns. Some kind of grill? | 接触性灼伤 被烤架灼伤的吗 | 
| [36:02] | Timmy mentioned buying Daphne a space heater. | 提米说曾给达芙妮买过一个电暖器 | 
| [36:08] | Find out what kind. | 查查是什么型号的 | 
| [36:09] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [36:13] | Alcohol, opium, and arsenic… | 酒精 鸦片 砷 | 
| [36:17] | Opium and arsenic. | 鸦片和砷 | 
| [36:21] | Wait a second. | 等一下 | 
| [36:33] | Bingo. | 猜中 | 
| [36:40] | Looks like charring. | 看起来像是碳化物 | 
| [36:42] | This outlet’s shorted out. | 这个插座短路了 | 
| [36:45] | Something was plugged in here. | 有东西曾插在这里 | 
| [36:51] | Finally have some news for you | 达芙妮·齐默泳池里的那团头发 | 
| [36:52] | on that hair from Daphne Zimmer’s pool. | 总算有进展了 | 
| [36:54] | It was chock-full of everything, | 里面真是什么都有 | 
| [36:55] | alcohol, opium, various metals. | 酒精 鸦片 各种金属 | 
| [36:57] | We just assume it was fresh hair. | 我们先假设这是刚掉的头发 | 
| [36:59] | Trace alcohol was actually absinthe | 微量酒精是来自于艾苦酒 | 
| [37:01] | and the opiates were laudanum. | 鸦片是来自于鸦片酊 | 
| [37:03] | Laudanum? No one uses that anymore. | 鸦片酊 早就没人用了吧 | 
| [37:05] | Add to that high concentrations of heavy metals, | 再加上高浓度的重金属含量 | 
| [37:07] | and your hair is over 100 years old. | 这头发的年龄都超过百年了 | 
| [37:08] | Possibly Victorian. | 可能是维多利亚时代的 | 
| [37:10] | They used to put hair in jewelry as keepsakes. | 他们以前经常把头发放进珠宝里以作纪念 | 
| [37:14] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [37:16] | These gentlemen are extremely fashionable, | 这些男士都很时髦 | 
| [37:18] | but only one… | 但是只有这个人 | 
| [37:21] | wears jewelry exactly like that. | 戴着这样的珠宝 | 
| [37:24] | I’ll tell Bud to get a warrant. | 我让布达去弄个搜查令 | 
| [37:31] | So, Ms. Matthews, | 马修斯小姐 | 
| [37:33] | it doesn’t look good for you. | 现在对你很不利 | 
| [37:36] | We pulled this lock of hair from Daphne Zimmer’s pool. | 这头发是在达芙妮·齐默家泳池里发现的 | 
| [37:38] | And once we match it to the locket you’re wearing, | 一旦我们将其与你带的盒式挂坠吻合 | 
| [37:41] | we can place you at the scene of the crime. | 我们就可以认定你曾出现在犯罪现场 | 
| [37:45] | We were friends. | 我们是朋友 | 
| [37:46] | Daphne let me swim in her pool all summer. | 整个夏天达芙妮都让我去她家游泳 | 
| [37:48] | I assume you have a key. | 这么说你有钥匙 | 
| [37:50] | Yeah. You wanna see it? | 有啊 你想看看吗 | 
| [37:52] | Where you going? | 你去哪 | 
| [37:59] | How many times a week did you, uh, swim… | 你每周去游几次泳 | 
| [38:05] | This is Dr. Hunt. | 这位是亨特医生 | 
| [38:07] | Is your wrist bothering you? | 你的手腕受伤了吗 | 
| [38:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [38:10] | Oh, that’s a nasty burn. | 很严重的烧伤 | 
| [38:12] | Oh, yeah, I just burned myself in the kitchen. | 是啊 做饭的时候弄伤了 | 
| [38:16] | No, you didn’t. | 不 不是的 | 
| [38:22] | You want to see Daphne that morning. | 你那天早上去见达芙妮 | 
| [38:25] | You were pissed. | 你很生气 | 
| [38:27] | – Daphne? – Because you had to compete | -达芙妮 -因为你不得不和 | 
| [38:29] | with interns for the journalism award. | 实习生一起竞争新闻奖 | 
| [38:32] | I’ve worked for you for 11 years. | 我为你工作了十一年 | 
| [38:33] | I reward good writing, not seniority. | 我犒赏写得好的 不是资格老的 | 
| [38:35] | – The two of you fought. – I trusted you! | -你们争执了起来 -我曾那么信任你 | 
| [38:37] | – Lauren, get out of here! – You witch! | -劳伦 你给我滚 -你个老巫婆 | 
| [38:38] | Daphne grabbed your necklace, | 达芙妮抓住了你的项链 | 
| [38:40] | and the lock of hair fell into the pool. | 那一小绺头发掉进了泳池 | 
| [38:44] | You thought, 11 years of service overlooked. | 你觉得十一年付出就这么被无视了 | 
| [38:50] | You lost control, | 于是你失控了 | 
| [38:52] | saw the space heater, and… | 一眼瞅见了电暖器 然后 | 
| [38:54] | threw it in the pool. | 你把它扔进了泳池 | 
| [38:56] | No! Don’t! | 不 不要 | 
| [39:05] | When you realized what you’d done… | 当你意识到你做了什么时 | 
| [39:10] | I’d like to think that you tried to save her. | 我更愿意相信你曾设法去救她 | 
| [39:16] | You went to unplug the heater and shocked yourself. | 你想拔掉电暖器的插头 却电到自己 | 
| [39:23] | And that’s when you burned your wrist. | 你的手腕就是这么被灼伤的 | 
| [39:27] | After the circuit was blown, | 当电线熔断之后 | 
| [39:30] | you took it out of the pool, | 你把电暖器捞出泳池 | 
| [39:32] | thought you left nothing behind. | 自以为没留下任何痕迹 | 
| [39:38] | But you were wrong. | 但是你错了 | 
| [39:47] | Rose gold contains copper. | 玫瑰金里含有铜 | 
| [39:47] | 玫瑰金是由金和铜合成的昂贵金属 十九世纪源起于俄罗斯 用以制作首饰 | |
| [39:50] | Copper conducts electricity. | 铜能导电 | 
| [39:53] | That is an electromagnetic burn on your wrist. | 你手腕上的是电磁灼伤 | 
| [40:06] | I had, uh, | 我之前 | 
| [40:08] | gone there to complain, and, uh, she fired me. | 去找她抱怨 而她解雇了我 | 
| [40:13] | It was an accident. | 那是场意外 | 
| [40:16] | She just… – Lauren Matthews, | 她 -劳伦·马修斯 | 
| [40:17] | you’re under arrest for the murder of Daphne Zimmer. | 你因涉嫌谋杀达芙妮·齐默被拘捕 | 
| [40:20] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 | 
| [40:22] | Anything you say can and will be used | 你所说的一切 | 
| [40:23] | against you in a court of law. | 将作为呈堂证供 | 
| [40:25] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权聘请律师 | 
| [40:26] | If you can’t afford an attorney, | 如果你没钱支付 | 
| [40:27] | an attorney will be provided for you. | 将由法庭为你指派 | 
| [40:29] | Do you understand these rights? | 你是否已知晓自己的权利 | 
| [40:35] | Good-bye, Daphne. | 再见了 达芙妮 | 
| [41:44] | Where is Kate? | 凯特呢 | 
| [41:45] | – She is not coming. – How about Dr. Hunt? | -她不来了 -亨特医生呢 | 
| [41:48] | – Well, I guess she can’t make it either. – Figures. | -我猜她也不能来了 -早料到了 | 
| [41:50] | Boys’ night! | 纯爷们的狂欢夜 | 
| [41:52] | All right. Ha! | 太好了 | 
| [41:53] | Let’s do it. Yeah! | 走吧 | 
| [42:19] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来晚了 | 
| [42:22] | I didn’t give up on you, you know? | 知道吗 我从没放弃过你 |