时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Heading into the East Wing for 10:00 P.M. bed check. Over. | 前往东翼 预计晚间十点查铺 完毕 |
[00:08] | Copy that. East Wing, 10:00 P.M. bed check. | 收到 东翼 晚间十点查铺 |
[00:19] | Get in bed, Samantha. | 上床去 莎曼斯 |
[00:25] | Die! Die! Die! | 死啊 死啊! |
[00:28] | Colleen. | 珂琳 |
[00:29] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[00:32] | Where’s Renee? | 瑞尼跑哪去了? |
[00:34] | She’s gone far away. | 她跑得远远的了 |
[00:37] | Code green in East Wing. | 东翼绿色警戒 |
[00:38] | Renee Caldwell is missing. | 瑞尼 卡勒威尔走失 |
[00:41] | Copy that. Code green, Renee Caldwell. | 收到 绿色警戒 瑞尼 卡勒威尔走失 |
[00:46] | Security, be advised we are on code green lockdown. | 安保人员就位 建议立即启动绿色警戒封锁 |
[00:53] | Renee! Are you in here? | 瑞尼! 是你在哪里吗? |
[01:00] | Oh, my God. | 我的上帝啊 |
[01:03] | Victim’s name is Renee Caldwell, 15 years old. | 死者名叫瑞尼 卡勒威尔 十五岁 |
[01:05] | Last seen at dinner last night. | 昨晚最后目击是在晚餐时间 |
[01:07] | Roommate says she never made it back to their room | 其室友称她不到熄灯绝不回来 |
[01:09] | for lights out. | 寝室 |
[01:10] | A nurse found the body during | 在晚间十点的例行查铺时 |
[01:12] | their 10:00 P.M. bed check. | 一位护士发现了她的尸体 |
[01:13] | Thanks, officer Dunn. | 谢谢 唐警官 |
[01:16] | You’re welcome, Detective. | 荣幸之至 探员 |
[01:24] | What, are you marking your territory or what? | 啥 你在划分领地还是在干啥? |
[01:26] | In your dreams. But she was. | 做你的梦吧 但她的确这么干过 |
[01:29] | Something going on between you two? | 你们俩之间出什么事了 |
[01:32] | Absolutely nothing, I assure you. | 什么事也没有 我保证 |
[01:34] | Ooh, it didn’t seem like nothing. | 是啊 没事才怪了 |
[01:36] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[01:37] | I’m saving myself for someone special. | 我正等着我的真心爱人呢 |
[01:49] | She’s in full rigor. Been dead at least 12 hours. | 她死亡时间精确 大约十二小时前 |
[01:52] | Maybe less. | 也许晚一些 |
[01:53] | The room was full of steam when I got here. | 当我到那里的时候屋里一片水雾 |
[01:55] | Were the showers on? | 淋浴设施开着? |
[01:56] | All of ’em… full blast, high heat. | 都开着 最大水量 最高温 |
[01:59] | Could the hot steam have accelerated the rigor mortis? | 高温水蒸气会不会加速死后僵直? |
[02:02] | Mm. Look at you, learning stuff. | 不错嘛 小学徒 |
[02:05] | I read a little. | 多少有所涉猎 |
[02:07] | Smart killer. | 凶手很狡猾 |
[02:08] | Strike in the shower | 在洗澡时袭击 |
[02:10] | and then watch all the evidence wash down the drain. | 然后坐等一切证据被毁 |
[02:12] | That’s a nasty blow to the head, too. | 在她头上的那一下也阴险的 |
[02:14] | Three blows, all in the same place | 三连击 同一个位置 |
[02:16] | with a blunt object. | 钝器重击 |
[02:18] | So we haven’t turned up a murder weapon yet. | 那么凶器还没找到吗? |
[02:19] | Any idea what we’re looking for? | 那我们现在有头绪吗? |
[02:21] | There’s too much blood to tell. | 那就说来话长了 |
[02:22] | We’ll know more once we get her cleaned up. | 尸体处理完了就真相大白了 |
[02:24] | Renee was a, uh, paranoid schizophrenic. | 瑞尼是个 呃 妄想精神病患者 |
[02:27] | It’s rare in somebody so young. | 这个年龄就得这种病吗 |
[02:29] | Strong girl. | 这孩子真坚强 |
[02:31] | She was committed to… | 她致力于 |
[02:33] | getting out of here, moving on with her life. | 逃出此处 享受人生 |
[02:35] | It makes what happened all the more tragic. | 这种想法导致了悲剧 |
[02:38] | Do you have any idea who did this? | 对于凶手有没有头绪? |
[02:41] | I’m concerned about the safety of my other patients. | 我倒更关心其他病人的安危 |
[02:43] | Could someone have just walked into the building? | 案发当时有人刚进入医院吗? |
[02:46] | No, everybody has to sign in with security. | 没有 每个人都处于监控之下 |
[02:48] | And, uh, all the guests have been accounted for. | 每个访客也都登记在案 |
[02:50] | Could somebody have broken in? | 有人强行闯入吗? |
[02:52] | It’s unlikely… | 可能性不大 |
[02:53] | Security does an hourly perimeter check | 安保人员每小时都例行巡逻 |
[02:55] | to ensure all windows and doors are locked. | 保证门窗闭锁 |
[02:57] | There’s been no breach. | 未曾出过纰漏 |
[02:59] | Then Renee was probably killed by a patient. | 凶手可能是某位病人 |
[03:01] | Or… an employee. | 或是医院雇员 |
[03:04] | It looks that way, unfortunately. | 看起来就是这样 |
[03:06] | Well, we’d like to start | 我们希望 |
[03:08] | talking to the girls as soon as possible. | 尽快和这些孩子详谈 |
[03:09] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[03:11] | But I insist on being present during the interviews. | 但我坚持出面你们的会谈 |
[03:14] | Oh, that’s not how it works. | 不合规矩吧 |
[03:15] | Well, I have a responsibility to protect | 我有义务保护 |
[03:17] | the young women in my care, | 这些年轻人不受伤害 |
[03:19] | many of whom are in a delicate mental state. | 他们中的很多人都心悬一线 |
[03:21] | Being questioned by two strangers | 被两个陌生人当面盘问 |
[03:23] | could be disturbing, | 有损精神状态 |
[03:25] | possibly even damaging. | 重者加重病情 |
[03:27] | I can’t allow you to be there. | 我们不能让你在场 |
[03:28] | Well, then I can’t allow the interviews. | 那我就不能同意会谈 |
[03:30] | Are you impeding our investigation? | 你是在妨碍调查吗? |
[03:33] | My hospital, my rules. | 我的医院我做主 |
[03:35] | If you don’t like it, get a court order. | 若是不从 就法庭上见 |
[03:38] | So Renee was your roommate. | 瑞尼是你的室友吧 |
[03:39] | Did you guys get along okay? | 你们处的还行吧? |
[03:41] | Yeah, | 还行 |
[03:42] | till she lied to me. | 但她骗过我之后就不行了 |
[03:44] | What did she lie to you about? | 她骗了你什么? |
[03:47] | She promised never to leave me. | 她许诺我永远不离开我 |
[03:50] | Now she’s dead, and I’ll be alone forever. | 现在她死了 我就只能孤身一人了 |
[03:54] | So do you know anyone who would want to harm Renee? | 你知道有谁意图谋害她吗? |
[03:56] | Yep. | 是的 |
[03:57] | Definitely. | 当然了 |
[03:59] | Who would that be? | 谁会想害她呢? |
[04:00] | Me. | 我啊 |
[04:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:05] | Tell us how you did it. | 那说说你是怎么干的 |
[04:07] | I lured her into the showers and smashed her head in. | 我骗她到浴室然后爆头 |
[04:11] | Not like my last victim. | 不像我上一个牺牲品 |
[04:14] | Uh, who… who was that? | 是 是谁呢? |
[04:15] | President John F. Kennedy. | 肯尼迪总统 |
[04:18] | At least that case is solved. | 至少那案子已经破了 |
[04:21] | I should’ve asked her about Jimmy Hoffa. | 我怎么就没问问她吉米 哈弗曼的事呢 |
[04:23] | We’ve got no witnesses, no evidence. | 我们一没证人二没证据 |
[04:26] | We’re on fire. | 如坐针毡啊 |
[04:27] | Oh. | 哦 |
[04:29] | I’m so sorry. | 不好意思 |
[04:34] | 五分钟后 餐厅后门见 | |
[04:36] | I’m not crazy. | 我没有疯 |
[04:38] | I shouldn’t even be here. | 我去都不该去 |
[04:40] | And I know you’ve heard that a lot today, | 我知道你今天听到的够多了 |
[04:42] | but it’s the truth. | 但这都是事实 |
[04:43] | Why’d you give me this note? | 把这条子给我干什么? |
[04:45] | I know who killed Renee. | 我知道谁杀了瑞尼 |
[04:47] | Okay. We’re listening. | 那好 我在听着呢 |
[04:52] | Last night, I saw a man climbing down | 昨晚我看见一个人 |
[04:53] | from the heating vent in the hallway, | 从门厅的通风口爬进来 |
[04:55] | right outside my room. | 就在我屋子旁边 |
[04:56] | What did he look like? | 他长什么样? |
[04:58] | It was too dark. I couldn’t see his face. | 太黑了 看不清他的脸 |
[04:59] | What makes you so sure he killed Renee? | 你怎么确信他就是凶手? |
[05:03] | Because he came here to kill me | 因为他来是为了杀我 |
[05:06] | because of what I know. | 是因为我是目击者 |
[05:08] | That’s why I’m here… | 所以我活下来了 |
[05:10] | to keep me from telling the truth. | 让我永远闭嘴 |
[05:12] | Then why did he kill Renee? | 那他为什么杀了瑞尼? |
[05:14] | By mistake. | 误杀 |
[05:15] | She lives just across the hall. | 她就住在门厅对面 |
[05:17] | What do you know, Darby? | 你知道些什么 黛尔比? |
[05:23] | Please believe me. I’m not crazy. | 请相信我 我是正常的 |
[05:26] | Let’s go, Darby. | 走吧 黛尔比 |
[05:43] | Body Of Proof 3×10 | |
[05:53] | Well, that was a bust. | 这下矬了 |
[05:55] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[05:56] | Darby seemed different than the other girls. | 黛尔比和其他孩子不一样 |
[05:58] | Yeah, a different kind of crazy. | 疯的点不一样 |
[06:00] | Yeah, that’s exactly my point. | 我也是这么想的 |
[06:02] | She doesn’t seem that crazy to me. | 她跟我说话的时候不是疯样 |
[06:04] | Well, neither did J.F.K.’s assassin. | 是啊 说肯尼迪刺杀案的时候也不像是疯子 |
[06:06] | Yeah. Okay. You’re right. | 是啊 好吧 你赢了 |
[06:09] | Will you say that again? | 你还要再说一遍吗? |
[06:11] | I want to use it for my ringtone. | 我还打算用来作铃声呢 |
[06:13] | If Darby says that she saw a guy | 如果黛尔比说看到有人 |
[06:16] | climbing out of the heating vent, | 从供暖室的通风口爬出来 |
[06:17] | don’t you think that you should at least check it out? | 你不觉得你至少应该查清楚怎么回事吗? |
[06:20] | Okay, I’ll have C.S.U. process the vent. | 那我叫现场课查一下通风口 |
[06:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:33] | Thanks for coming, mom. | 感谢你的到来 妈妈 |
[06:34] | Quality time with my only child… | 和我的独子在一起意义非凡 |
[06:36] | I wouldn’t miss it. | 怎能错过 |
[06:37] | But I can see by the look on your face | 但察言观色可知 |
[06:39] | that this is not a social call, so… | 这不是寻常的社交访问 所以说 |
[06:41] | what’s going on, Megan? | 怎么了 梅根? |
[06:42] | I know you don’t want to talk | 我知道你不想提 |
[06:44] | about daddy’s suicide note. | 爸爸的自杀笔记 |
[06:47] | The lab found a partial print. | 化验室查到了部分指纹 |
[06:51] | Not enough for an I.D., but enough | 还是难以确认身份 但是足以 |
[06:53] | to determine… it wasn’t daddy’s. | 证明 不是爸爸的 |
[06:57] | And of course you believe that this print | 那你觉得这是 |
[06:58] | belongs to your father’s killer? | 杀害你父亲的凶手的指纹? |
[07:01] | It’s a possibility. | 有可能 |
[07:02] | There are a thousand explanations | 对这个指纹的解读 |
[07:04] | for this fingerprint | 成千上万 |
[07:06] | that don’t mean murder. | 但都和谋杀无关 |
[07:08] | Right, which is why I need to see the body. | 所以我才这么急着看到尸体 |
[07:11] | Oh, I see what’s going on here. | 我知道是怎么回事了 |
[07:12] | Now you need me to sign an exhumation notice so that… | 现在你要我签署发掘尸首的许可来 |
[07:16] | Mom, I want this to be over as much as you do. | 妈妈 我希望此事不要扩大 |
[07:20] | I seriously doubt that. | 我不相信 |
[07:22] | Then just sign the order, please. | 你只要签个名就行 |
[07:24] | I need to do this. | 我需要这个 |
[07:26] | A… and if I find nothing on the body… | 要是我发现尸体上有什么 |
[07:28] | It’s not a body. | 那不是尸体 |
[07:30] | It’s your father. | 是你父亲 |
[07:33] | If I don’t find anything | 我要是在尸体上面 |
[07:36] | on the body, | 啥也找不出来 |
[07:38] | I swear to you, I will let it go. | 我发誓 这事就这么过去 |
[07:41] | Have you given a second thought as to | 你有没有就此事考虑过 |
[07:44] | my feelings about this, | 我的感受 |
[07:47] | about how this could affect my life? | 关于此事对我的潜在影响? |
[07:49] | I just want the truth. | 我只要真相 |
[07:54] | No matter who it hurts. | 不在乎会伤害到谁 |
[07:58] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:59] | I’m not signing. | 我不会签的 |
[08:01] | But… | 可是… |
[08:15] | Hey. What are you doing here? | 嘿 你在这干嘛? |
[08:17] | Just returning your call. | 来复你的电话啊 |
[08:19] | Isn’t that usually done by phone? | 不是应该用电话回的吗? |
[08:22] | Yeah, but then I wouldn’t get to have | 是啊 可是就看不到你 |
[08:23] | the pleasure of your company. | 你就不能陪我了啊 |
[08:25] | What can I do for you? | 要我做什么? |
[08:27] | I need help getting an exhumation order. | 我要拿到掘尸许可 |
[08:30] | Who you want to dig up? | 你想要挖谁? |
[08:31] | My father. | 我父亲 |
[08:35] | He died when I was 12, | 他死那年我十二 |
[08:37] | and I grew up thinking that he killed himself. | 我一直以为他是自杀 |
[08:41] | Now you’re not so sure? | 你现在不确定了? |
[08:42] | Recently, I got ahold of his suicide note. | 最近 我拿到了他的遗书 |
[08:46] | And the lab ran a test, found a partial print. | 送去实验室检验 发现了部分指纹 |
[08:50] | Wasn’t his. | 不是我爸的 |
[08:52] | And you think he was murdered. | 你觉得他是被杀的 |
[08:54] | Yes, I do. | 是的 |
[08:55] | But I know this is… it’s asking a lot of you. | 我知道这样向你开口让你难做 |
[08:58] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我尽力而为吧 |
[09:02] | What? | 怎么了? |
[09:05] | I don’t know. It’s just, | 我不知道 |
[09:06] | everybody else has been telling me why I’m wrong, | 每个人都说我想错了 |
[09:08] | and I guess I expected you to do the same. | 我猜你可能也会这样 |
[09:11] | I trust your instincts. | 我相信你的直觉 |
[09:13] | You tell me something’s off, I believe you. | 你说事有端倪 我相信你 |
[09:18] | Cause of death was most likely | 死因应该是 |
[09:20] | an acute subdural hematoma to the frontal parietal area. | 前顶骨区域的严重膜内血肿 |
[09:25] | The hemorrhage was caused by several blows to the skull | 由于连续不断猛击头骨 |
[09:27] | in quick succession | 出现大出血 |
[09:29] | with a blunt instrument. | 应是钝器所致 |
[09:30] | What did the killer use as a murder weapon? | 凶手用什么做凶器呢? |
[09:33] | I got three depressed skull fractures, | 我看到三处头骨下陷 |
[09:35] | but too small for a hammer. | 伤处太小 不像是锤子 |
[09:37] | Yeah, but not too small for a ball peen hammer. | 没错 可要是圆头锤就说的通 |
[09:41] | You might be right. | 你说的有道理 |
[09:42] | So how does somebody inside | 可是精神病院的人 |
[09:44] | a mental institution get access to a ball peen hammer? | 怎么有机会拿到圆头锤呢? |
[09:47] | Unless the killer came from the outside. | 除非凶手是外人 |
[09:50] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[09:52] | Check out this trace from her left shoulder. | 看看她左肩的痕迹 |
[09:58] | It’s odorless but thick, | 无味却很厚 |
[10:00] | like petroleum jelly. | 像石油冻 |
[10:02] | Explains why the shower didn’t wash it away. | 也就解释了为什么淋浴没洗掉 |
[10:04] | Bad luck for the killer. Good luck for us. | 我们走运啦 凶手倒霉啦 |
[10:08] | What’s up, Tommy? | 怎么了 汤米? |
[10:10] | Hey. Turns out Darby’s little sister was murdered | 嘿 黛尔比的妹妹真的两年前 |
[10:12] | two years ago. | 被杀 |
[10:13] | Got the lead detective from the case | 去找负责此案的探长 |
[10:15] | coming to give us a crash course. | 来给我们讲讲经过 |
[10:17] | On my way. | 这就去 |
[10:19] | Beth Stone was 5 years old at the time of her death. | 贝丝 斯通死时年仅五岁 |
[10:22] | She’d gained some local attention | 她是儿童选美皇后 |
[10:23] | as a child beauty queen. | 受到一些当地的关注 |
[10:25] | Her mother Julia was raising her two daughters alone | 她妈妈茱莉亚在丈夫死后 独自一人 |
[10:27] | after the death of her husband. | 抚养两个孩子 |
[10:30] | On the night in question, | 案发当晚 |
[10:31] | Julia had put Beth to bed early | 茱莉亚早早哄贝丝去睡觉 |
[10:33] | so she could watch TV alone with Darby. | 这样她就能和黛尔比一起看电视了 |
[10:38] | An hour later, | 一小时后 |
[10:39] | they heard Beth screaming from her bedroom. | 他们听见贝丝在卧室里尖叫 |
[10:43] | Beth? | 贝丝? |
[10:44] | Honey? | 亲爱的? |
[10:46] | As they entered her room, | 他们赶去她的房间 |
[10:48] | both reported seeing a male suspect | 二人都说看到男性嫌疑人 |
[10:51] | fleeing out the window. | 夺窗而出 |
[10:56] | They found Beth in bed… | 他们发现贝丝在床上… |
[10:58] | dead from multiple stab wounds. | 被捅多刀而死 |
[11:00] | What did the body tell you? | 尸检如何? |
[11:02] | Cause of death was exsanguination | 死因是大动脉割裂 |
[11:03] | due to aortic laceration. | 流血过多而死 |
[11:06] | Got a profile on the killer? | 找到凶手了吗? |
[11:07] | Single white male in his mid to late 20s, | 单身白人 快30岁 |
[11:10] | a loner. | 孤独者 |
[11:11] | Any chance that he knew Beth? | 他有可能认识贝丝吗? |
[11:14] | I’ve always believed he spotted Beth | 我一直相信他是在 |
[11:16] | at one of her beauty pageants. | 选美比赛盯上贝丝的 |
[11:18] | Those things are a magnet for pedophiles. | 那种事情对恋童癖很有吸引力 |
[11:21] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[11:22] | Do you think my guy also killed your victim? | 你认为我的罪犯也杀了你的被害者? |
[11:24] | It’s not likely. | 不太可能 |
[11:26] | We’re still getting some background | 不过我们仍在 |
[11:27] | on Darby right now, though. | 搜集黛尔比的背景 |
[11:28] | Well, keep me in the loop. | 算我一个 |
[11:31] | I still keep a picture of Beth in my wallet. | 我一直在钱包里留着贝丝的照片 |
[11:34] | It’ll stay there until I catch the bastard. | 要保留到我抓到凶手的那一天 |
[11:38] | You want to interview Darby? | 你想询问黛尔比? |
[11:40] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[11:42] | How nice of you to ask my permission this time. | 你们这次能想到要征求我同意 真是好贴心啊 |
[11:44] | So what did Darby tell you? | 黛尔比跟你们说了什么? |
[11:45] | Darby claims that a male suspect | 黛尔比声称男性嫌疑人 |
[11:47] | climbed out of the heating vent across the hall from her room | 从通风口爬下来 通过大厅进入房间 |
[11:50] | the night of the murder. | 就在谋杀发生当晚 |
[11:51] | Well, this explains why there’s a crime scene unit | 那就解释了为什么犯罪现场 |
[11:53] | crawling around in my ceiling. | 在我的天花板上了 |
[11:54] | She also believes that she was the killer’s intended target | 她同时相信她才是凶手的真正目标 |
[11:58] | and that Renee was killed by mistake. | 瑞尼只是被误杀 |
[12:00] | Two days ago, | 两天前 |
[12:01] | Darby didn’t want to go to her group meeting | 黛尔比不想做小组治疗 |
[12:02] | so she went to the infirmary | 所以她去了医疗室 |
[12:04] | and she was complaining about back pain. | 抱怨自己背疼 |
[12:05] | I assure you, | 我向你保证 |
[12:07] | the man in the vent is equally fictitious. | 通风口的男人绝对是臆想 |
[12:09] | What was Darby’s diagnosis again? | 黛尔比到底得了什么病? |
[12:11] | You know I can’t discuss that with you. | 你知道我不能说 |
[12:13] | How convenient. | 真是方便啊 |
[12:14] | You don’t get it, do you? | 你就是不懂 是不是? |
[12:16] | Until you find Renee’s killer, | 在你找到凶手之前 |
[12:18] | all of my patients are at risk. | 我的病患都处于危险之中 |
[12:20] | We want to talk to Darby and we want to talk to her now. | 我们想现在就和黛尔比谈 |
[12:23] | Well, now is not a good time. | 现在不是好时机 |
[12:24] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[12:26] | What are you hiding, doctor? | 你有什么隐瞒 医生? |
[12:33] | Darby? | 黛尔比? |
[12:34] | Huh? | 嗯? |
[12:35] | Darby, can you hear me? | 黛尔比 你听得到我说话吗? |
[12:39] | What the hell did you give her? | 你到底给她用了什么? |
[12:41] | Mild sedative. | 少量镇定剂 |
[12:43] | This is not mild. | 这才不是少量 |
[12:45] | You’re punishing her for talking to us behind your back. | 因为她背着你跟我们谈话 你在惩罚她 |
[12:48] | Don’t you dare presume to judge my decision. | 你竟敢对我的诊断口出狂言 |
[12:50] | You’re only here because I’m allowing it. | 你能在这 全凭我的允许 |
[12:51] | Darby’s my patient. | 黛尔比是我的病患 |
[12:53] | Don’t even try to play the doctor card with me. | 别给我摆医生架子 |
[12:55] | You’re way out of your league. | 你不够格 |
[12:57] | Megan, let’s go. | 梅根 我们走吧 |
[13:00] | We’ll be back tomorrow with your court order. | 我们明天带着法院传单来 |
[13:02] | She better be lucid and alert. | 她最好是清醒的 |
[13:05] | You understand me? | 听到没? |
[13:16] | Malcolm is definitely keeping Darby sedated | 马科勒木绝对会让黛尔比服用镇定剂 |
[13:18] | so she can’t talk to us. | 这样她就不能和我们谈了 |
[13:19] | Well, he’s definitely got an ego. | 他绝对是个自负的人 |
[13:21] | But it’s possible that Darby had a manic episode. | 可是黛尔比也许真有狂躁症 |
[13:24] | Oh, so it’s just a coincidence? | 那一切只是巧合? |
[13:26] | Like it’s a coincidence that he didn’t want us | 就这么巧他不想让 |
[13:28] | talking to his other patients alone? | 我们单独和病人谈话? |
[13:29] | Megan, you just need to ask yourself | 梅根 你现在需要客观冷静地 |
[13:31] | if you’re being objective here. | 来考虑这个问题 |
[13:32] | Really, do I? | 是吗 我不客观? |
[13:34] | Yes. You’ve got a 14-year-old daughter at home. | 是 你家姑娘也是十四岁 |
[13:35] | It’s only natural you’re gonna start | 你自然而然对黛尔比产生 |
[13:37] | feeling protective of Darby. | 保护欲罢了 |
[13:39] | Tommy, I’m a big girl. | 汤米 我是个大人 |
[13:40] | I can separate my feelings from the case. | 我能公私分明的好嘛 |
[13:42] | And maybe you’re right. | 也许你说得对 |
[13:44] | Maybe Darby’s making the whole thing up. | 也许是黛尔比胡编乱造的 |
[13:45] | But no one should have | 可是任何人 |
[13:47] | that much power over other people. | 都无权凌驾于他人之上 |
[13:49] | I found something, Detective Sullivan. | 我有发现 沙利文探长 |
[13:50] | Please tell me it’s the murder weapon. | 求你说是发现了凶器 |
[13:52] | No such luck, | 没那运气 |
[13:53] | but the vent’s pretty banged up inside. | 不过通风口从里面被砸开了 |
[13:54] | Someone definitely used it | 肯定有人从屋顶 |
[13:55] | to climb down from the roof and enter here. | 顺通风口而下 进来 |
[13:57] | How do you know it wasn’t damaged before the murder? | 你怎么知道不是凶案发生前坏的? |
[13:59] | They just had a routine inspection. | 他们刚刚才全面检修过 |
[14:01] | It was fine three days ago. | 三天前还是好好的 |
[14:03] | There’s more. We also found trace amounts | 还有呢 我们还发现了一些 |
[14:05] | of this thick, sticky substance. | 又厚又黏的物质 |
[14:07] | Which the suspect could’ve left behind | 可能是凶手留下的 |
[14:09] | when he accidentally touched the vent cover. | 他可能无意触碰了通风口 |
[14:11] | I sent a sample to the lab. | 我送些样本去实验室 |
[14:12] | We found a similar substance on Renee’s body. | 我们在瑞尼尸体上也发现了相同物质 |
[14:15] | If that matches, | 如果匹配 |
[14:16] | then whoever came through this vent killed Renee. | 不论谁从那通风口进来 就是杀瑞尼的凶手 |
[14:18] | And it confirms Darby’s story. | 也证实了黛尔比的故事 |
[14:28] | Dr. Malcolm’s letting you talk to me alone? | 马科勒木医生让你们单独和我谈? |
[14:30] | Didn’t have a choice. | 他别无选择 |
[14:33] | Your story checks out, Darby. | 你所言属实 黛尔比 |
[14:35] | And we also know about your sister. | 我们也知道了你妹妹的事 |
[14:38] | So we are here… | 我们来这… |
[14:42] | just to listen. | 只是倾听的 |
[14:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:48] | You know, the scariest part about being committed here | 住进这里最恐怖的是 |
[14:51] | is that overnight, no one believes a word you say anymore. | 一夜之间 没人相信你的话 |
[14:54] | Everything out of your mouth just sounds crazy. | 你说的每个字都是疯言疯语 |
[14:57] | Even the truth. | 事实也没人听 |
[14:58] | Especially the truth. | 特别是事实没人信 |
[15:01] | So let’s assume you were the real target | 我们假设你才是凶手的目标 |
[15:03] | and not Renee. | 而不是瑞尼 |
[15:05] | Who would want to kill you? | 谁想杀你? |
[15:09] | My mother. | 我妈妈 |
[15:11] | Darby, I thought you said you saw a man | 黛尔比 我记得你说过你看见的是一个男人 |
[15:13] | going down a vent. | 从通风口爬下去 |
[15:15] | Yes. She hired him to kill me. | 是的 她买凶杀我 |
[15:18] | And why would she do that? | 她为什么要这么做? |
[15:24] | Darby, it’s okay. | 黛尔比 没事的 |
[15:29] | I saw her kill my little sister. | 我看到她杀了我妹妹 |
[15:34] | Darby, there’s no evidence linking your mother | 黛尔比 没有证据显示你妈妈与贝丝的死 |
[15:36] | to Beth’s murder. | 有关 |
[15:38] | She destroyed it. The knife, too. | 她销毁了证据 包括那把刀 |
[15:40] | Yeah, but in the police report, | 但是在警方的记录中 |
[15:42] | you and your mother both said | 你和你妈妈都说 |
[15:44] | you saw Beth’s killer leaving through a window. | 你看见杀死贝丝的凶手从窗户离开 |
[15:45] | No, my mom made me lie. | 不是的 是妈妈强迫我那么说 |
[15:47] | She said if I didn’t, | 她说如果我不照做 |
[15:49] | child services would come, and I’d have no one. | 儿童中心会来人 我会失去所有的亲人 |
[15:52] | So you covered up for her? | 所以你为她撒谎? |
[15:55] | I tried to. | 我试过 |
[15:59] | For six months, Beth was in my nightmares, | 整整六个月 贝丝不停地出现在我的噩梦里 |
[16:01] | begging me to stand up for her. | 求我为她挺身而出 |
[16:05] | I finally realized that… | 我终于意识到… |
[16:07] | if I didn’t tell the truth, | 如果我不说出真相 |
[16:08] | I wouldn’t be able to live with myself. | 我会活不下去的 |
[16:12] | Mom caught me trying to call the police | 我试图给警察打电话 被我妈妈发现 |
[16:14] | and freaked out. | 她吓坏了 |
[16:16] | That’s why she sent me here… | 所以她送我来这… |
[16:19] | to shut me up. | 把我关起来 |
[16:21] | Nobody believes a mental patient. | 没有人会相信一个精神病人的话 |
[16:25] | But, Darby, you’ve been here for two years. | 但是 黛尔比 你已经来这两年了 |
[16:27] | Why would your mother wait that long? | 你妈妈为什么会等那么久? |
[16:29] | Why would she suddenly decide now to kill you? | 她为什么突然决定要杀你? |
[16:31] | I think Dr. Malcolm told her | 我想可能是马科勒木医生告诉她 |
[16:33] | that he couldn’t control me anymore. | 他没法再控制我了 |
[16:35] | Malcolm’s in on this? | 马科勒木也参与了? |
[16:37] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:38] | He knows I’m not really crazy. | 他知道我不是真的疯了 |
[16:40] | My mother pays him to make sure I keep quiet. | 我妈妈给他钱 他保证我会闭嘴 |
[16:43] | Why do you think he’s been trying so hard | 不然你认为他为什么坚决 |
[16:44] | to keep you away from me? | 不让你们见我 |
[16:48] | I’m so scared. | 我好害怕 |
[16:51] | Will you help me? | 你能帮我吗? |
[17:02] | Megan, you just gotta calm down. | 梅根 你先冷静一下 |
[17:04] | I want to talk to Darby’s mother right now. | 我现在想跟黛尔比的妈妈谈谈 |
[17:06] | We will, as soon as I can check | 我们会的 先让我查清楚 |
[17:07] | the financial connection between her and Malcolm. | 她和马科勒木之间有没有经济联系 |
[17:09] | What, you don’t believe her? | 怎么 你不相信她? |
[17:10] | It’s just a really elaborate story. | 这只是个精心编造的故事 |
[17:12] | For all we know, Renee’s murder | 就我们目前所知 瑞尼的谋杀案 |
[17:14] | has nothing to do with Darby at all. | 和黛尔比根本毫无关联 |
[17:16] | Evidence proved her right about the heating vent. | 证据已经证实 她所言的通风管道 |
[17:18] | Doesn’t mean she’s right about everything. | 那不代表她说的所有事都是对的 |
[17:20] | And she is a mental patient. | 而且 她还是个精神病人 |
[17:21] | I don’t know, Tommy. | 我不知道 汤米 |
[17:22] | I looked her right in the eye… | 我看着她的眼睛… |
[17:25] | I believe her. | 我相信她 |
[17:27] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[17:29] | What brings you here? | 你怎么来了? |
[17:31] | Just dropping off some paperwork. | 来取些文件 |
[17:36] | Well, nice to see you. | 很高兴遇见你 |
[17:38] | Actually, I came to see you. | 实际上 我是来见你的 |
[17:39] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你些事吗? |
[17:41] | Sure. | 可以 |
[17:43] | This might seem a little awkward, | 可能有点尴尬 |
[17:44] | but I just want to make sure I’m not stepping on any toes. | 但是我只是想确保我没有过界 |
[17:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:50] | Is something going on between you and Detective Sullivan? | 你和沙利文警探在谈恋爱吗? |
[17:52] | That’s none of your business. | 与你无关 |
[17:54] | Look, I’m just asking | 我只是想问问 |
[17:55] | because Tommy and I went out a few weeks ago. | 因为汤米和我几周之前出去过 |
[17:57] | Like a… | 就像… |
[18:00] | “date” date? | 正式约会吗? |
[18:02] | Yeah, to a Flyers game. | 对 看了飞人队比赛 |
[18:04] | And we had a great time. | 而且很开心 |
[18:06] | But if you two are involved… | 如果你们两个在谈恋爱… |
[18:09] | I… I just need to know what to do here. | 我… 我只是想知道自己该如何自处 |
[18:11] | Hey, you do whatever you want. | 随便你 |
[18:18] | So… | 那… |
[18:19] | Darby claims that the murderer killed Renee by accident | 黛尔比声称凶手杀死瑞尼只是个意外 |
[18:22] | that she was actually the intended victim, | 她才是凶手的目标 |
[18:24] | and that you orchestrated it all. | 而你就是幕后主使 |
[18:27] | That is ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[18:29] | She also says you killed Beth. | 她还说是你杀了贝丝 |
[18:31] | My daughter’s a very sick girl. | 我女儿病得很严重 |
[18:33] | So you’re saying it isn’t true. | 你认为她所言不实? |
[18:36] | Of course not. | 当然 |
[18:38] | I’m sorry. I had to ask. | 不好意思 我必须得问 |
[18:43] | I apologize. I know you’re just trying to do your job. | 对不起 我知道这是你的工作 |
[18:48] | But it is very hard for me to hear | 但对我来说 听到黛尔比的这种幻觉 |
[18:50] | about Darby’s delusions. | 我还是很难受 |
[18:51] | They’re why I had her committed in the first place. | 所以我才第一时间让她住院 |
[18:53] | I’m sure this is very stressful on you. | 我相信这一定对你压力很大 |
[19:00] | What do you want from me? | 你还想问什么? |
[19:02] | The law prohibits Dr. Malcolm | 法律禁止马科勒木医生 |
[19:04] | from disclosing Darby’s diagnosis. | 透露黛尔比的病情 |
[19:07] | We were hoping you could tell us. | 希望你能告诉我们 |
[19:09] | Darby has borderline personality disorder | 黛尔比患有边缘型人格障碍 |
[19:11] | with psychosis. | 并且精神状态不正常 |
[19:14] | Was that triggered by the murder of her sister? | 是她妹妹的谋杀案引起的吗? |
[19:18] | Uh, no, but it did push her over the edge. | 不是 但是这件事的确让她崩溃 |
[19:21] | So her symptoms appeared previously? | 那她之前就有症状了? |
[19:23] | I really don’t know when it started. | 我并不知道这是什么时候开始的 |
[19:25] | She was always a very… | 她一直都是一个非常… |
[19:27] | emotionally fragile child. | 感性 脆弱的孩子 |
[19:29] | Is there any documentation | 有任何文件记录了 |
[19:31] | of this illness from childhood? | 她童年以来的病史吗? |
[19:36] | No. | 没有 |
[19:38] | Why would that matter? | 这有什么关系? |
[19:39] | Oh, it’s just interesting. | 很奇怪 |
[19:41] | Most mental patients have a long, | 大多数精神病人 |
[19:44] | well-documented history of their illness | 在住院之前 |
[19:47] | before they’re committed. | 都会有一份很详尽的病史 |
[19:49] | All Darby had was… your word. | 可黛尔比… 只有你的证词 |
[19:52] | You’re beginning to believe my daughter’s lies. | 你开始相信我女儿的谎言了 |
[19:57] | So it’s not true that you and Dr. Malcolm | 那么你和马科勒木串通谋杀黛尔比的事 |
[20:00] | colluded to kill Darby? | 不是真的? |
[20:02] | No. | 不是 |
[20:04] | See, this is typical Darby. | 看吧 这就是黛尔比 |
[20:07] | She turns everyone who tries to help her | 她认为所有试图帮助她的人 |
[20:08] | into her mortal enemy. | 都是她的死敌 |
[20:10] | We’ve done a little investigating | 我们对你的财务状况 |
[20:11] | into your financials. | 做了一点调查 |
[20:13] | You’ve donated quite a bit of money to the hospital. | 你为这家医院捐了很大一笔钱 |
[20:16] | So that means that I killed my daughter? | 那就说明我杀了我的女儿吗? |
[20:20] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[20:22] | I gifted that money | 我捐这笔钱 |
[20:23] | because I believe in Dr. Malcolm’s work. | 是因为我相信马科勒木医生的医术 |
[20:26] | Or you paid him off to keep Darby silent. | 或者你给他钱 使黛尔比闭嘴 |
[20:29] | How dare you. | 你怎么敢 |
[20:30] | I did not have her committed ’cause I want to get rid of her. | 我不是想摆脱她 才让她认罪的 |
[20:33] | I want to help her so that she can come home someday. | 我是想帮她 好让她某天能回家 |
[20:35] | And that is why I told Dr. Malcolm | 所以我才告诉马科勒木医生 |
[20:36] | that he could start this new treatment. | 他可以开始新的疗程了 |
[20:38] | What treatment? | 什么疗程? |
[20:41] | Electroshock therapy? | 电击疗法? |
[20:42] | Electroconvulsive therapy. | 电惊厥疗法 |
[20:44] | Darby’s been deeply depressed ever since Renee’s death. | 自从瑞尼死了之后 黛尔比一直很消沉 |
[20:46] | She’s not depressed. She’s… she’s terrified. | 她不是消沉 她…她很害怕 |
[20:49] | Dr. Hunt, I had no idea | 亨特医生 我不知道 |
[20:50] | you had credentials in psychiatry. | 你对精神病学还有研究 |
[20:52] | E.C.T. is like playing Russian roulette with her brain. | 电惊厥疗法好比在她的大脑中玩俄式轮盘 |
[20:55] | It’s controversial because it’s unpredictable. | 之所以有争议 就是因为结果不可预见 |
[20:58] | I’ve had more success treating depression with E.C.T. | 我已经用电惊厥疗法取得过很多成功 |
[21:00] | than prescription meds. | 比处方药效果更好 |
[21:01] | It also causes memory loss. | 但它会造成记忆缺失 |
[21:03] | Or maybe that’s the point. | 或许这就是你的目的 |
[21:05] | Okay, look, can we just hold off on the procedure | 在我们查清楚这件事之前 |
[21:07] | till we get to the bottom of this? | 疗程先停一下 |
[21:08] | Maybe as a gesture of good faith… | 或许出于善意… |
[21:10] | I’m all out of good faith, Detective. | 我不需要你的善意 警探先生 |
[21:12] | You’re intruding in the therapy | 你强行打断 |
[21:13] | of a very sick girl | 一个生病的女孩儿的治疗 |
[21:15] | who, contrary to your baseless accusations, | 但和你的控告相反 |
[21:17] | I’m trying to help. | 我是在帮她 |
[21:19] | We think that her mother hired somebody | 我们认为他妈妈雇人 |
[21:20] | to break in here and kill Darby. | 闯入这里 试图杀死黛尔比 |
[21:22] | Maybe with a little help from the inside. | 或许还有内应 |
[21:25] | You should listen to yourself. | 你听听你自己说的话 |
[21:26] | Why? You think I’m going crazy, too? | 为什么? 你觉得我也疯了 是吗? |
[21:30] | I’m gonna put a stop to this. | 我一定会阻止这件事 |
[21:32] | An appeal can take weeks to get. | 要几周才能搞定上诉 |
[21:34] | Let me know when you have one. | 拿到了告诉我一声 |
[21:40] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[21:41] | Well, somebody looks properly sedated. | 某人看起来很安静嘛 |
[21:44] | Louisa doesn’t mess around. | 露易莎没有捣乱 |
[21:47] | This little lady’s feeling no pain. | 这位小姐感觉不到痛 |
[21:50] | Ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[21:51] | Yep. | 好了 |
[21:53] | All right. | 好的 |
[21:56] | I’ll be right back to strap her in. | 我马上回来 把她捆好 |
[21:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:05] | You know your mother and I only want what’s good for you. | 你知道你妈妈和我只是想帮你 |
[22:09] | Ah. Okay. | 好的 |
[22:11] | Don’t you worry about a thing. | 什么都不必担心 |
[22:15] | You’re just gonna… | 你只是会… |
[22:17] | take a little nap. | 睡一小觉 |
[22:20] | You look like a little angel. | 你看起来就像个小天使 |
[22:22] | Here’s your halo. | 这就是你的光环 |
[22:27] | Don’t you worry about a thing. | 什么都不必担心 |
[22:29] | You ready for a little rest? | 准备好休息一下了吗? |
[22:32] | Hmm? | 哼? |
[22:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:07] | Darby escaped? | 黛尔比逃跑了? |
[23:08] | Less than an hour ago. | 不到一小时前吧 |
[23:10] | Apparently she attacked Dr. Malcolm | 很显然 她在马科勒木医生为她 |
[23:11] | just as he was about to start E.C.T. | 做电休克治疗时袭击了他 |
[23:13] | Oh, Jesus. I don’t blame her. | 噢 上帝 我不怪她 |
[23:15] | I’ve got ten units that are combing the streets. | 我已经派十组人马去搜查街道 |
[23:17] | Darby’s got an aunt lives just outside the city. | 黛尔比有一个住在城外的姨妈 |
[23:19] | She may try to contact her. | 黛尔比也许会联系她 |
[23:20] | I think we should head out there now. | 我觉得我们应该立刻赶到那里 |
[23:22] | She’ll show up. | 她会出现的 |
[23:23] | Hope so. Don’t want to see anyone else get hurt. | 但愿如此 不想再看到有人受伤了 |
[23:25] | She was protecting herself. | 她只是在正当防卫 |
[23:26] | Megan, we don’t know what this girl’s capable of. | 梅根 我们还不清楚这个女孩的底细 |
[23:29] | I just got a call from Dr. Malcolm. | 我刚刚收到马科勒木医生的电话 |
[23:31] | He’s filing a complaint against us. | 他向我们提出控诉 |
[23:32] | Been a few of those lately. | 最近还真是闲不住 |
[23:34] | Based on what? | 基于什么? |
[23:36] | He blames you for Darby’s escape. | 他因为黛尔比的逃跑责怪你 |
[23:37] | Why? | 为什么? |
[23:39] | I don’t know. Maybe it has something to do | 不清楚 也许是因为 |
[23:40] | with you validating Darby’s delusions, | 你对黛尔比的错误幻想吧 |
[23:42] | which then triggered her manic episode. | 激发了她的狂躁症 |
[23:43] | Oh, please. | 噢 拜托 |
[23:44] | He’s blaming me to cover his own ass. | 他是在拿我当替罪羊吧 |
[23:46] | Maybe. Or maybe he’s right. | 也许 也许他是对的 |
[23:48] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[23:50] | Dr. Malcolm is a highly respected | 马科勒木医生是医学界 |
[23:53] | member of the medical community. | 德高望重的一员 |
[23:54] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[23:55] | And you’ve managed to piss both of us off | 而你却在一周内同时 |
[23:57] | inside of a week. | 惹毛我们两个 |
[23:58] | I am right about Malcolm. He’s involved in this. | 关于马科勒木我是对的 这事他也有份 |
[24:00] | You better be. | 最好是 |
[24:03] | Wow. | 喔 |
[24:08] | Hey, Lace. What’s up? | 嘿 莱丝 怎么了? |
[24:10] | Everything’s fine. | 没什么事 |
[24:11] | Um, a friend of yours stopped by, though. | 就是 你的一位朋友来了 |
[24:13] | Her name’s Darby. | 她叫黛尔比 |
[24:16] | Uh… | 嗯… |
[24:18] | Yeah, I… I know her from work. | 没错 我… 我工作时认识的 |
[24:21] | That’s what she said, too. | 她也这样说 |
[24:23] | I told her you wouldn’t be home for hours, | 我告诉她你暂时回不来 |
[24:24] | but she insisted on waiting. | 但她坚持要等你 |
[24:27] | Okay. You know, actually, I’m heading there right now. | 好的 其实我马上就回去了 |
[24:30] | Okay, cool. See you soon. | 好的 就这样 一会儿见 |
[24:32] | Lace… | 莱丝… |
[24:33] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[24:34] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了? |
[24:36] | Darby’s at my apartment with Lacey. | 黛尔比和莱丝一起在我家待着 |
[24:43] | Lacey. | 莱丝 |
[24:44] | Aah! | 啊! |
[24:45] | Lacey! | 莱丝! |
[24:54] | Hi, girls. | 嗨 美女们 |
[24:56] | Hey, mom. | 嘿 妈妈 |
[24:57] | Darby just played “Zax” on a triple word score | 黛尔比刚刚玩三字得分游戏打出了Zax |
[24:59] | for 110 points. | 拿到110分 |
[25:00] | She’s killing me. | 简直秒杀我啊 |
[25:01] | How’d you get so good? | 你怎么能玩的这么好? |
[25:03] | Not much else to do where I live. | 我住的地方没其他可以玩的 |
[25:05] | Hey, Darby, why don’t you | 嘿 黛尔比 你可以 |
[25:06] | start putting your things together? | 收拾下自己的东西了? |
[25:09] | Please don’t make me go back. | 请不要让我回去 |
[25:11] | We’re just going to the station. That’s all. | 我们只是去警局 就这样 |
[25:15] | Darby, we’re not gonna let anything happen to you. | 黛尔比 我们不会让你有事的 |
[25:17] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[25:20] | Give me a call first next time, okay? | 下次提前给我打个电话 好吗? |
[25:22] | – I’m sorry. – It’s fine. | – 对不起 – 没关系 |
[25:23] | You two girls say good-bye. | 是该告别的时候了 |
[25:26] | When you said you didn’t want to go back, | 你刚说你不想回去 |
[25:28] | where did you mean? | 你不想回哪里? |
[25:29] | A mental institution. | 一家精神病院 |
[25:31] | Oh. | 哦 |
[25:33] | I don’t really belong there. | 我并不属于那里 |
[25:35] | Dr. Hunt’s trying to make sure that I never have to go back. | 亨特医生确保我不用再回到那里 |
[25:38] | She seems like a really cool mom. | 她看起来真是位雷厉风行的母亲 |
[25:40] | Definitely. | 的确是 |
[25:41] | I mean, she may stress case | 我意思是 她会承受案件的压力 |
[25:44] | and she likes to act all tough sometimes, | 但她喜欢处理所有难办的案子 |
[25:46] | but she really just wants to help people. | 她是真心想帮助他人的 |
[25:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[25:52] | For what? | 谢什么? |
[25:53] | For not sending her back to that place. | 谢谢你没有送她回到那个地方 |
[25:56] | Yeah, I’m just not convinced that Dr. Malcolm knows | 是的 我只是不确信马科勒木医生知道 |
[25:58] | what’s best for Darby. | 什么对黛尔比才是最好的 |
[26:00] | She is a minor, | 她还是个未成年人 |
[26:01] | so we are legally obligated to tell him we found her. | 所以我们有责任告知他我们找到她了 |
[26:04] | How do we keep him away from her? | 我们怎样才能让他远离黛尔比呢? |
[26:06] | I could claim she tried to assault me. | 我可以谎称她试图袭击我 |
[26:08] | I was forced to take her into custody. | 我被迫拘留了她 |
[26:14] | You were wrong, by the way. | 顺便说句 你有说错了 |
[26:16] | Which time are we talking about? | 哪段说错了? |
[26:18] | When I look at Darby, I don’t see Lacey. | 当我看着黛尔比 我没有看莱丝 |
[26:20] | I see me. | 我看着自己 |
[26:22] | I know a little something about not being heard, | 我知道有些事情没有听到 |
[26:26] | having a mother who wants you to live a lie. | 做一个虚伪的母亲 |
[26:29] | Yeah, I want to protect her. I… | 没错 我想保护她 我… |
[26:31] | Nobody should feel alone like that. | 没有人是应该感受那种孤独的 |
[26:33] | And if it’s not me, who else? | 如果不是我来 还会有谁呢? |
[26:39] | Just take us through the night Beth was killed, | 让我们回顾下贝丝被杀的那晚 |
[26:41] | step by step. | 一步步来 |
[26:44] | I don’t like to think about it. | 我不想去想那件事了 |
[26:46] | I know, honey. | 我知道 亲爱的 |
[26:48] | We’re hoping that you’ll remember something | 我们希望你记得的一些事情 |
[26:49] | that we could use as proof | 我们可以作为证据 |
[26:51] | that… your mother killed Beth. | 像…你母亲杀了贝丝 |
[26:54] | I know it won’t be easy, but will you try? | 我知道这很难 但你应该试试? |
[27:00] | Mom put Beth to bed so that | 妈妈哄贝丝上床睡觉 |
[27:02] | we could watch TV together. | 这样我们就可以看电视了 |
[27:04] | But Beth didn’t want to go to sleep. | 但贝丝并不想睡觉 |
[27:06] | She wanted to watch TV, too, so… she started screaming. | 她也想看电视 所以… 她就开始喊叫 |
[27:10] | Did your mother go to check on Beth? | 你妈妈有去看贝丝吗? |
[27:12] | Three times. | 去了三次 |
[27:15] | The last time… | 最后一次… |
[27:16] | mom went up, she just… didn’t come back. | 妈妈上去了 她就…再没回来 |
[27:21] | Then it got quiet… | 之后就一片寂静… |
[27:24] | too quiet. | 太安静了 |
[27:37] | When I went up to check on them, | 当我上楼看他们的时候 |
[27:38] | I got this sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. | 一种恶心的感觉油然而生 |
[27:41] | Mom? | 妈妈? |
[27:43] | Mom! | 妈妈! |
[27:44] | No, mommy! | 不 妈妈! |
[27:48] | – She made me promise not to tell. – Beth! | – 她叫我保证不说出去 – 贝丝! |
[27:51] | Then she got rid of her clothes and the knife. | 然后她脱掉衣服 扔掉刀子 |
[27:52] | And she even opened Beth’s window | 甚至打开贝丝的窗户 |
[27:54] | to make it look like an intruder had broken in. | 试图营造有侵入者闯入的假象 |
[27:57] | What was your mom wearing that night? | 你妈妈那晚穿的什么? |
[28:00] | Gray slacks, | 灰色的宽松裤 |
[28:02] | gray sweater, | 灰色的毛衣 |
[28:05] | and slippers… | 拖鞋… |
[28:10] | and her pearl necklace. | 还有她的珍珠项链 |
[28:14] | The one dad gave her on their 10-year anniversary. | 那是爸爸在他们结婚十周年时送的 |
[28:17] | Did she destroy that, too? | 她也销毁那条项链了吗? |
[28:20] | I… I… I don’t think so. | 我…我…我不这样认为 |
[28:22] | Pearls are porous. They absorb blood. | 珍珠易渗透 他们会稀释血液 |
[28:24] | You could wash it from the outside, not the inside. | 你可以把表面洗干净 但里面却洗不掉 |
[28:52] | Tommy. | 汤米 |
[29:08] | A little bit… more. | 还差一点… 再来点 |
[29:12] | Ahh. | 啊 |
[29:14] | There we go. | 瞧着吧 |
[29:29] | We definitely have something. | 确有发现 |
[29:35] | Uh, phenolphthalein, please. | 啊 请给我酚酞 |
[29:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:48] | Hey. What’s that mean? | 嘿 什么意思? |
[29:49] | It means… | 意思是… |
[29:51] | it’s positive for human blood. | 百分百是人血 |
[29:57] | I want to see Darby’s mom explain that away. | 我倒想看看黛尔比母亲要如何解释 |
[30:03] | The blood D.N.A. | 从珍珠里提取的 |
[30:05] | extracted from the pearl matches your dead daughter. | 血液基因和你死去的女儿完全匹配 |
[30:06] | Makes a pretty strong case that you killed her. | 杀掉自己的女儿 真是件了不起的案子 |
[30:09] | No. No, that’s a lie. | 不 不 那是个谎言 |
[30:11] | Julia, pressure had been building up for a while now. | 茱莉亚 你的压力堆积有一阵了 |
[30:14] | Your husband gets cancer, he dies, | 你先生得癌而死 |
[30:16] | leaves you alone to raise two girls all by yourself. | 留下你独自抚养两个女孩 |
[30:18] | The bills start piling up. | 账单堆积如山 |
[30:20] | Beth is throwing tantrums all the time. | 贝丝脾气一直都很坏 |
[30:22] | I’m surprised you could even hear yourself think. | 我惊讶于你甚至能想到 |
[30:23] | Something had to give. | 给予必要的 |
[30:25] | No, I loved Beth. I… I would never hurt her. | 不 我爱贝丝 我…我永远都不会伤害她 |
[30:28] | Why did we find her blood | 那我们为什么在你的珍珠项链里 |
[30:30] | on your pearls? | 发现她的血液? |
[30:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:33] | Just admit what you did. | 还是认罪吧 |
[30:37] | Okay. Yes. | 好吧 是的 |
[30:39] | I destroyed the evidence. | 我销毁了证据 |
[30:42] | But I could never hurt my sweet angel. | 但我永远都不会伤害我的小心肝的 |
[30:45] | If you didn’t kill Beth, who did? | 如果不是你杀的 会是谁干的? |
[30:50] | Darby. | 黛尔比 |
[30:54] | You really have no shame, do you? | 你还真是厚颜无耻啊 是吗? |
[30:57] | Ohh. | 喔 |
[30:59] | But if you’re capable of killing one daughter, | 但是 如果你有能力杀掉一个女儿 |
[31:00] | why not try to pin it on the other? | 为什么不干脆也干掉另一个? |
[31:02] | Please. Would you just listen to me? | 请听我说好吗? |
[31:06] | I put Beth to bed early that night. | 那晚 我早早的哄贝丝入睡 |
[31:09] | And Beth would not stop screaming and… | 贝丝却不停的在喊叫… |
[31:11] | I went upstairs to try to calm her down, twice. | 我两次上楼试图安抚她 |
[31:15] | But, uh… | 但 啊… |
[31:18] | Darby went up the third time. | 黛儿比第三次上楼去了 |
[31:20] | And the screaming stopped. | 喊叫停止了 |
[31:24] | But Darby didn’t come back down. | 但黛尔比并没下来 |
[31:37] | So I went to check on them. | 所以我上去看看他们 |
[31:40] | Ah! Aah! No! | 啊 啊 不 |
[31:43] | – It just didn’t even seem real. – Aah! | – 那不像是真的 – 啊! |
[31:46] | And I didn’t have time to think. I just reacted. | 我没时间考虑 必须反应 |
[31:48] | I… | 我 |
[31:50] | I made Darby undress in the shower, | 我让黛尔比在浴室脱掉衣服 |
[31:54] | and I took her clothes and my clothes | 我拿了她和我的衣服 |
[31:56] | and the knife and I just dumped it all. | 还有刀全部扔了 |
[32:01] | That’s how Beth’s blood got on my necklace. | 所以我的项链上有贝丝的血 |
[32:06] | If that’s true, then why’d you lie to the police? | 如果那是真的 你为什么要对警察撒谎 |
[32:08] | To protect Darby. | 为了保护黛尔比 |
[32:11] | I don’t buy it. | 我不信 |
[32:12] | You don’t protect your child’s killer. | 你不会保护杀你孩子的凶手 |
[32:15] | You do if the killer is also your child, | 如果凶手也是你孩子 你就会的 |
[32:17] | and she’s all that you have left. | 因为你就剩下她了 |
[32:22] | You’re very convincing. | 很有说服力 |
[32:25] | And I would believe you… | 而且我会相信你 |
[32:28] | if you hadn’t tossed | 如果你没有把黛尔比 |
[32:30] | Darby aside | 像废物一样 |
[32:33] | like a piece of trash to hide what you did. | 弃之不顾来掩盖你的所作所为 |
[32:36] | You weren’t protecting her. | 你不是在保护她 |
[32:38] | You were protecting yourself, just like you’re doing now. | 你是在保护自己 就像你现在一样 |
[32:42] | What kind of mother are you? | 你到底是什么母亲? |
[32:44] | No. | 不 |
[32:47] | Oh. | 噢 |
[32:55] | You looking for Dr. Hunt? | 你找亨特医生? |
[32:57] | You know, sometimes I think she senses I’m coming over | 有时候我觉得她感觉到我来了 |
[32:59] | and she just disappears. | 然后她就消失了 |
[33:01] | Oh, she has spidey sense. | 哦 她跟蜘蛛侠似的 |
[33:02] | No doubt about that. Especially when she’s mad at you. | 不要有所怀疑 特别是她生你气的时候 |
[33:04] | You know where she went? | 你知道她去哪儿了吗? |
[33:06] | Yeah, Darby was released from custody. | 是的 黛尔比获释了 |
[33:07] | She’s driving her down to her aunt’s house. | 她载她去她姑妈家 |
[33:08] | Said she’d be back in a few hours. | 她说几小时内会回来 |
[33:10] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[33:11] | Detective Sullivan, I got the lab results | 沙利文探员 我拿到我们在 |
[33:12] | on the sticky substance we found in the vent | 通风口和瑞尼肩膀找到的粘性物质 |
[33:14] | and Renee’s shoulder. | 的检测结果了 |
[33:16] | It was a… a tricky I.D. Multiple ingredients. | 它是… 一种多重材料合成的物质 |
[33:19] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[33:20] | It’s a polymer-based Ibuprofen ointment | 是高分子布洛芬药膏 |
[33:22] | called Dolgit. | 叫多镇特 |
[33:24] | It’s used for muscle aches and pains. | 用于肌肉疼痛 |
[33:26] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[33:27] | Darby went to the infirmary for back pain | 黛尔比在瑞尼被杀之前几小时 |
[33:29] | just hours before Renee was killed. | 因背部疼痛去了医务室 |
[33:31] | Is it possible she got this stuff on her hands | 有没有可能她手上沾到这东西 |
[33:32] | and didn’t realize it? | 自己没有发现? |
[33:33] | That puts her in direct contact | 这样她和通风口还有 |
[33:35] | with the vent and Renee’s body. | 瑞尼的尸体就联系起来了 |
[33:37] | Oh, no. Are you thinking what I’m thinking? | 哦 不 你们和我想的一样吗? |
[33:40] | Darby killed Renee. I gotta warn Megan. | 黛尔比杀了瑞尼 我得警告下梅根 |
[33:46] | Will I have to go back to the institution? | 我还要回精神病院吗? |
[33:50] | Well, you’ll have to have a psychiatric evaluation. | 好吧 你得接受精神鉴定 |
[33:52] | And then go before a judge, | 然后到法官面前 |
[33:55] | who will make the final decision. | 他会做最后决定 |
[33:57] | But you have nothing to worry about. | 但你没什么好担心的 |
[34:00] | The evidence is overwhelmingly in your favor. | 证据对你很有利 |
[34:06] | Thank you for believing me. | 谢谢你相信我 |
[34:10] | Thank you for believing in me. | 谢谢你信任我 |
[34:14] | Hey, Tommy. | 嘿 汤米 |
[34:16] | Megan, I need you to listen to me very carefully, | 梅根 我要你仔细听我说 |
[34:18] | but do not let Darby | 但别让黛尔比 |
[34:19] | see you react. | 看到你的反应 |
[34:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:23] | I’m at the M.E.’s Office. | 我在法医办公室 |
[34:24] | It’s starting to look like Darby actually killed Renee, | 现在看来是黛尔比杀了瑞尼 |
[34:26] | and if that’s true, | 如果那是真的 |
[34:27] | she probably killed her sister as well. | 她可能也杀了她的妹妹 |
[34:30] | Yeah, she’s doing great. | 是啊 她做的很好 |
[34:32] | She’s just relieved not to be back in that institution. | 她刚刚因为不用回到精神病院轻松不少 |
[34:34] | Megan, listen. | 梅根 听着 |
[34:35] | Leave your phone on so we can track your GPS location. | 开着你的电话 我们好追踪到你的位置 |
[34:37] | I’m coming to get you. | 我过去找你 |
[34:39] | Okay. Talk to you later. | 好的 待会再说 |
[34:42] | That was detective Sullivan. | 是沙利文探长 |
[34:45] | He was just checking to see how you’re doing. | 他只是问问你怎么样了 |
[34:51] | You’re a good liar, Dr. Hunt. | 你真会骗人 亨特医生 |
[34:54] | But not as good as me. | 可惜不如我 |
[34:58] | No! Darby! | 不! 黛尔比! |
[35:06] | Stop! | 停下来! |
[35:07] | Darby! Stop! | 黛尔比! 停下来! |
[35:09] | Help! Help! | 救命! 救命! |
[35:11] | This woman tried to kidnap me! She’s got a gun! | 这女人想绑架我! 她有枪! |
[35:13] | Hold it right there. Hands up. | 别动 把手举起来 |
[35:14] | I’m unarmed. I can explain. | 我没武器 我可以解释 |
[35:16] | Tell me what happened. | 告诉我发生了什么 |
[35:16] | She pulled a gun on me | 我放学回家的时候 |
[35:17] | when I was walking home from school | 她用枪指着我 |
[35:18] | and told me to get into her car. | 让我上她的车 |
[35:19] | She was gonna kill me! | 她要杀了我! |
[35:21] | She’s lying! She’s a suspect in a murder case. | 她在撒谎! 她是谋杀案的疑犯 |
[35:23] | – She should be in custody. – Who are you? | – 她应该被拘留 – 你是谁? |
[35:25] | I’m Dr. Megan Hunt. I’m a medical examiner. | 我是梅根亨特医生 我是法医 |
[35:27] | I am with The City. | 我是政府人员 |
[35:28] | See? She’s totally crazy! | 看吧? 她完全疯了! |
[35:29] | Do you have credentials? | 你有证件吗? |
[35:31] | Yes, I do. They’re in my car… | 是的 在我车里… |
[35:33] | a City vehicle around the corner. | 在角落的一辆政府车 |
[35:35] | No! Watch out! | 不! 小心! |
[35:37] | Ohh! | 噢! |
[35:40] | Don’t you dare move. | 你敢动试试 |
[36:00] | You must think you’re pretty clever. | 你以为自己很聪明吧 |
[36:04] | Oh, this is funny to you? | 噢 这很好笑吗? |
[36:06] | What if it is? | 如果是呢? |
[36:08] | You killed two people, | 你杀了两个人 |
[36:09] | put a cop in the hospital. | 让一个警察进了医院 |
[36:11] | I don’t think that’s very funny. | 我不觉得那很好笑 |
[36:12] | You have no proof I did anything. | 你没证据证明是我干的 |
[36:14] | Well, we got the Ibuprofen ointment. | 我们查到了布洛芬药膏 |
[36:16] | Well, that’s weak. | 这算什么 |
[36:17] | I’m pretty sure I’m not the only patient who used it. | 我很肯定不止我一个病人在用 |
[36:19] | Thought you might say that. | 就知道你会那样说 |
[36:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:27] | The murder weapon… | 凶器… |
[36:29] | a ball peen hammer. | 是把圆头锤 |
[36:32] | Where did you find that? | 你在哪找到的? |
[36:34] | Had a hunch it was in one of the heating vents. | 有种预感会在某一个暖气出口 |
[36:36] | First one I checked was in the showers. | 起先我在浴室里搜查 |
[36:38] | I got lucky. | 很幸运 |
[36:40] | It’s got Renee’s blood on the head | 在扶手上找到瑞尼的血 |
[36:41] | and your skin cells on the handle. | 和你的表皮细胞 |
[36:43] | We got you, Darby. | 抓到你了 黛尔比 |
[36:44] | Whatever. | 无所谓 |
[36:46] | Why’d you kill your sister? | 你为什么杀了你妹妹? |
[36:52] | Beth was a whiny brat. | 贝丝是个爱发牢骚的小屁孩 |
[36:54] | Trust me. I did the world a big favor. | 相信我 我帮了世界一个大忙 |
[36:56] | And you ruined your mother’s life. | 还毁了你妈妈的生活 |
[36:57] | Yeah? Well, she tried to ruin mine | 是吗? 她想把我扔到神经病院 |
[36:59] | by throwing me into that freak Zoo. | 毁了我的生活 |
[37:02] | – She was trying to get you help. – Mom was never gonna let me out of there. | – 她想帮你 – 妈妈不会让我离开那里的 |
[37:04] | So I had to do it myself. | 所以我得自己来 |
[37:05] | That’s why you murdered Renee, | 那是你杀了瑞尼的原因 |
[37:07] | to lure us into the institution? | 就是要吸引我们去医院? |
[37:08] | So you could tell us your sad little story. | 然后你可以告诉我们你的悲惨故事 |
[37:11] | All I had to do was find someone to believe it. | 我该做的就是找到相信这故事的人 |
[37:14] | I chose you. | 我选择了你 |
[37:16] | Your mother’s right. | 你母亲是对的 |
[37:18] | You’re a sick little girl. | 你真是病入膏肓 |
[37:20] | And your daughter was right. | 你的女儿也是对的 |
[37:22] | You act all tough, but… | 你很强硬 但是… |
[37:24] | you really just want to help people. | 你真的只是想帮别人 |
[37:28] | It was so easy to make you feel sorry for me. | 让你同情我真的很容易 |
[37:34] | Now I feel nothing for you. | 我现在对你毫无感觉 |
[37:37] | And you’re going away for a long time. | 而且你得被关很长一段时间了 |
[37:43] | We’ll just have to see about that, | 这我们得走着瞧了 |
[37:45] | won’t we? | 不是吗 |
[37:59] | I know that you… | 我知道你… |
[38:01] | judge me for protecting Darby. | 谴责我保护黛尔比 |
[38:03] | She was so sweet one moment, and then… | 她之前挺好的 但是之后… |
[38:07] | so cold the next. | 就变得很冷酷 |
[38:10] | And I kept telling myself that it was just a phase, | 我一直告诉自己这只是一个过渡阶段 |
[38:13] | that Darby was still my sweet little girl. | 黛儿还是我的好女儿 |
[38:16] | But then after what she did to Beth, | 但在她杀了贝丝之后 |
[38:18] | I blamed myself for not seeing the signs | 我责怪自己没有察觉到迹象 |
[38:21] | and for not getting her help sooner. | 没快点让她接受治疗 |
[38:25] | But I also wanted to believe that… | 但我还想相信 |
[38:31] | she could still be saved. | 她还有得救 |
[38:33] | And that’s why I sent her to Dr. Malcolm. | 所以我把她送到了马科勒木医生那里 |
[38:36] | I don’t blame you. | 我没责怪你 |
[38:39] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[38:42] | I wanted to believe her | 我也想 |
[38:45] | as well. | 相信她 |
[38:49] | Did you come here to gloat? | 你来这里幸灾乐祸的吗? |
[38:52] | No, no, I came to apologize. | 不 不 我是来道歉的 |
[38:55] | I was, uh, wrong about Darby, too. | 我也对黛尔比判断失误了 |
[38:57] | Uh, obviously, she’s a total sociopath. | 很明显 她是个极端反社会者 |
[39:00] | I knew she was lying to you, | 我知道她骗了你 |
[39:02] | but I… I didn’t think she was capable of murder. | 但我… 我没想过她会杀人 |
[39:04] | I wanted to tell you that. | 我想告诉你这个 |
[39:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:14] | Um… | 嗯… |
[39:18] | You know, I… I’ve always thought of myself | 你知道 我… 一直觉得我是 |
[39:20] | as a woman of science. | 一个理性的女人 |
[39:23] | And when the cops, | 但当警察 |
[39:25] | they talk about gut instincts, | 说到直觉的时候 |
[39:28] | it just makes me think of intestines. | 只是让我想到五脏六腑 |
[39:30] | It’s messy. | 都是乱七八糟 |
[39:34] | I let myself get messy. | 我把自己搞的乱七八糟 |
[39:38] | People are messy. | 人们都乱七八糟的 |
[39:41] | We’re no different. | 我们都一样 |
[39:43] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[39:57] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[40:02] | She found my weak spot, Tommy… | 她发现了我的弱点 汤米… |
[40:06] | a little girl who nobody will listen to. | 迷茫无助的小女生 没人在意 |
[40:11] | She used it against me. I should’ve known better. | 她利用这点来对付我 我该料到的 |
[40:15] | You’re human, like the rest of us. | 人无完人嘛 |
[40:18] | Yeah? Well, I don’t like it. | 是吗? 可我不喜欢这感觉 |
[40:22] | You can’t always be right. | 你不可能永远都正确 |
[40:23] | I have to. It’s my job. | 我必须如此 这是我的工作 |
[40:25] | And if I’m wrong about her, | 要是我看错她了 |
[40:26] | then what else am I wrong about? | 那我还可能犯多少错? |
[40:29] | My father? | 我爸的事也错了? |
[40:31] | Am I being cruel to my mother | 我无情地对待我妈 |
[40:33] | because I’m not seeing the truth | 难道就是因为我看不清 |
[40:35] | that’s right in front of me? | 摆在眼前的事实吗? |
[40:37] | Megan, you’re being pretty hard on yourself. | 梅根 你对自己太苛刻了 |
[40:41] | You’re better at your job than anybody I know. | 你是我见过最出色的法医 |
[40:46] | Come on. Let’s go get a drink. | 别想了 出去喝杯酒吧 |
[40:48] | I don’t think so. | 我不想去 |
[40:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:55] | All right, you know what? | 好吧 你猜怎么着? |
[40:57] | I didn’t want to say anything, but… | 我不想评价 可是… |
[41:00] | I talked to Riley. | 我跟莱利谈了 |
[41:02] | She told me about your date. | 她跟我说了你的约会 |
[41:06] | Mm. Our date. | 嗯 我们的约会 |
[41:08] | We went to a hockey game. | 我们去看了冰球而已 |
[41:10] | You lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[41:12] | You said there was nothing going on between you two. | 你说你们之间没什么 |
[41:14] | You see what you’re doing, don’t you? | 你知道你在说什么吧 |
[41:16] | I mean, this isn’t about Riley. | 我是说 这不是莱利的事 |
[41:18] | This is about… | 这事关… |
[41:19] | You’re trying to find any excuse you can | 你千方百计地想 |
[41:21] | to push me away | 推开我 |
[41:23] | because you know that we would actually be happy, | 因为你知道我们在一起会很开心 |
[41:25] | and that idea just terrifies you. | 那些想法让你害怕 |
[41:37] | I think that we should put the past… to rest. | 我觉得我们应该 让往事随风 |
[41:45] | Megan… | 梅根… |
[41:47] | It’s for the best. | 对大家都好 |
[41:54] | Good night, Tommy. | 晚安 汤米 |