Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

Boogie Nights(不羁夜)[1997]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年6月15日 By jubentaici_movie_user Boogie Nights(不羁夜)[1997]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
电影名称:不羁夜
英文名称:Boogie Nights
年代:1997

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:13] StifflerQ\h\h\h\hJunosis\h\h\h\h6obby\h\h\h\hFrost43 翻\h译
[01:30] No, no, no. Get– Get–Back of the line, man. 不 不 不 到后面排队去 老兄
[01:33] – You’re gonna let me in, right? – No, no, no. -你会让我进去吧 -不 不 不
[01:36] I got business to run here. Back of the– 我这是做生意 后面去
[01:39] -Maurice -Jack Jackie Jack – Yo, Maurice. – Jack. Jackie Jack.
[01:41] Jackie Jack. Jackie Jack. Jack, how you doing? 杰基杰克 最近怎么样
[01:45] And Miss Lovely Amber Waves. Mwah. 还有可爱的安珀·韦芙小姐
[01:48] – Hi, Maurice. – Como estas? -你好 莫里斯 -你好啊
[01:49] I’ve been pissed you haven’t been around. 你们最近不在我很不开心啊
[01:52] Uh, we were on vacation. 我们去度假了
[01:52] Don’t you ever stay away from my club that long again, okay? 别再离开我的夜总会这么久了知道吗
[01:55] – You got it. – And not for nothing, honey… -没问题 -不为别的
[01:58] …but you are the sexiest bitch in the entire county. I love you. 你是全国最辣的妞 我爱死你了
[02:02] You’re such a charmer. 你太可爱了
[02:04] Listen. I got your booth set up over there. 卡座帮你们准备好了 在那边
[02:06] Some clams, I’m gonna send right over. 来点蛤蜊 马上送过来
[02:08] Listen, Jack. I’m ready, 听着 杰克 我准备好了
[02:10] I’m available. 随时可以
[02:10] You put me in a movie, okay? We’re talking box office. 让我演个电影吧 一定有票房
[02:13] – Yeah, yeah, yeah. – Box office, Jack. Chi-Chi? -好 好 -票房啊 杰克 奇奇
[02:17] Chi-chi, listen. Jack and Amber’s table. 奇奇 杰克和安珀那桌
[02:19] Take them over an order of clams. Let’s go. 给他们来份蛤蜊 快点
[02:22] Okay, how’s it going here? 玩的怎么样
[02:25] Listen, baby. Me and you, we’ll take a picture later on, okay? 听着 宝贝 等下咱俩得合个照
[02:28] I love you, baby. 爱你哟 宝贝
[02:30] How’s it going? 玩的还好吧
[02:34] Hey, we were looking for you before, man. 嘿 我们刚才到处找你
[02:36] Where were you, seriously? 你刚才去哪了
[02:38] – Yeah. Okay, I was here. – Seriously, man. -我就在这 -说正经的 老兄
[02:42] I love you, Beck. I love you, Beck. 我爱你 贝卡 爱死你了 贝卡
[02:46] Hey, Maurice. Hey, cowboy. 嘿 莫里斯 看我的牛仔装
[02:48] – Cow–? That’s a cowboy? – Cowboy. -牛仔 这是牛仔装 -牛仔装
[02:51] – That’s– – There you go. -这是 -这就对了
[02:52] – You like it? It’s nice, right? – Yeah. -你觉得好看吗 还不错吧 -不错
[02:54] If you like it, it’s okay. 要是你也喜欢 就是真的不错
[02:56] I love it, man. 我很喜欢 老兄
[02:56] – Okay. – All right. -不错 -那就好
[02:59] – Cool. Real cool. – Thanks, man. -真挺酷的 -谢了 老兄
[03:01] – Compliments of Maurice. – Oh, thank you. -莫里斯招待的 -谢谢
[03:03] – Can I get a margarita, please? – Uh, 7-Up. -给我来杯玛格丽特好吗 -我要七喜
[03:10] – Hi, Rollergirl. – Hi. -嗨 溜冰女 -嗨
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1586个。
其中的生词包含:四级词汇:265个,六级词汇:120个,GRE词汇:110个,托福词汇:186个,考研词汇:277个,专四词汇:214个,专八词汇:34个,
所有生词标注共:497个。
定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本
[03:12] Did you call that girl today? 你今天给那个女孩打电话了吗
[03:13] I forgot. 我忘了
[03:15] If you don’t do it tomorrow, it’ll be the weekend, 明天再不打的话就要周末了
[03:17] you’ll never be able to see her. 你可就再见不到她了
[03:19] Okay. 好吧
[03:21] What’s the matter down there? 你怎么了
[03:22] – I gotta go pee. – Well, go then. -我想上厕所 -去吧
[03:33] What’s happening? 干嘛呢
[04:21] – Hey, Jack. – Little Bill. -嘿 杰克 -小比尔
[04:23] – Hi. – Hi, Amber. How are you? -嗨 -嗨 安珀 你好啊
[04:25] Uh, how’s our schedule? Are we still on for day after tomorrow? 咱们的计划怎么样 后天还拍吗
[04:28] More like the day after the day after tomorrow. 估计要大后天的后天了
[04:30] Jack, come on. I gotta call Rocky, Scotty, 杰克 别这样 我得给洛基 斯科蒂
[04:32] Kurt. I gotta call those guys. 还得给科特打电话 我得通知他们
[04:34] I wanna keep a small group on this one. 我希望这个片子人少一点
[04:36] A small crew. Know what I mean? 小团队 知道吧
[04:37] – A low-key deal? – Exactly. -低调点吗 -没错
[04:41] I mean, do–? I’m sorry. Do we–? Do we have a script? 我是说 抱歉 咱们剧本有了吗
[05:16] – So how you doing? – Fine. -你好啊 -挺好
[05:19] – How old are you? – I have a work permit. I have all the papers– -你多大了 -我有工作许可 证件都齐
[05:22] No, it’s nothing like that. You been working here long? 不 不是问这个 你在这工作多久了
[05:26] A month. 一个月
[05:27] – Maurice give you the job? – Yeah. -莫里斯雇的你 -对
[05:29] You from around here? I mean, uh, Canoga? Reseda? 你家在附近吗 卡诺加或里西达附近
[05:34] Um, no. You know where Torrance is? 不是 你知道托兰斯吗
[05:36] Yeah. How do you get here? 知道 你怎么过来
[05:38] Take the bus. 乘公车
[05:40] – So, what do you wanna be? – Excuse me? -你想成为什么样的人 -什么
[05:43] Well, I mean, you take the bus from Torrance 我是说 你大老远从托兰斯
[05:45] to come here to Reseda to do this job. 坐公交车来里西达做这个工作
[05:48] Can’t you get a job like this in Torrance? 这样的工作你在托兰斯不能做吗
[05:51] – Yeah, but I don’t want to. – Oh, okay. -能 但是我不想 -好吧
[05:58] So… 所以
[06:01] …you want 5 or 10? 你想要5块的还是10块的
[06:04] What? 什么
[06:05] Well, if you just wanna see me jack off, it’s 10. 如果你想看我打飞机 那就是10块
[06:09] But if you just wanna look at it, it’s only 5. 要只想看看 只就5块
[06:12] – Guys pay you to watch you, do they? – Yeah. -男人们付钱看你那儿是吗 -是啊
[06:16] – You already done it tonight? – Couple times. -你今晚弄过了吗 -好几次
[06:19] – And you can do it again? – If you want. -你还能来一次 -要是你想看的话
[06:21] If you got 10 bucks. 要是你给我10块
[06:24] No. 不了
[06:26] My name is Jack. 我叫杰克
[06:28] Eddie. Eddie Adams. 艾迪 艾迪·亚当斯
[06:30] – Eddie Adams from Torrance. – Yup. -托兰斯的艾迪·亚当斯 -没错
[06:33] – Jack Horner, filmmaker. – Really? -杰克·霍纳 电影制作人 -真的吗
[06:35] Yeah. I make, uh, 没错 我拍
[06:38] adult films, exotic pictures. 成人电影 异国风情的那种
[06:40] Ah, I know who you are. I read about you in a magazine. 啊 我知道你 我在杂志上看过你
[06:43] Inside Amber, Amanda’s Ride. You made those. 《深入安珀》《阿曼达的骑术》都是你拍的
[06:45] – Right. – Those are great. -没错 -拍得很棒
[06:46] So now you know… 所以你知道
[06:48] – …I’m not full of doggy doo-doo. – Heh, yeah. -我不是在吹牛 -是
[06:50] Wanna come back to the table 来我这桌
[06:52] and, uh, you know, have a drink with me? 来跟我喝一杯怎么样
[06:53] Uh, I’d love to, but I gotta work. 我很想去 但是我得干活
[06:56] You have to work, get money, you know, pay the rent. 你工作赚钱 是为了付房租吗
[06:59] Well, yea– I mean, no. 差不多吧 但不全是
[07:01] I need money, but I don’t pay rent. 我要赚钱 但是我不用付房租
[07:03] I still live at home. 我还住在家里
[07:05] How old are you, Eddie? 你多大了 艾迪
[07:08] 17 Seventeen.
[07:11] Seventeen-year-old piece of gold. 17岁花样年华
[07:13] – Heh, yeah, right. – Why don’t you come to the table? -是啊 -为什么不过来一起坐坐呢
[07:15] I got some people I’d like you to meet. 有些人想介绍你认识
[07:17] I do know you. I know who you are. 我确实知道你
[07:19] I mean, I’d love to come to your table for a drink. 我也想跟你喝一杯
[07:21] Obviously, you’re not full of, um– 显然 你不是满口
[07:23] – Doggy doo-doo. – Yeah. -狗屎 -是
[07:24] But I just couldn’t walk out on Maurice. I’m really sorry. 但是我不能扔下莫里斯给我的工作 抱歉
[07:28] Yeah. 好吧
[07:30] I got a feeling, beneath those jeans there’s 我有种感觉 你牛仔裤里面
[07:33] something wonderful just waiting to get out. 有什么神奇的东西迫不及待想要出来
[07:48] – Hey, guys. – Bill. What’s up? -嘿 伙计们 -比尔 玩得怎么样
[07:49] Not a lot. What are you guys up to? 不怎么样 你们准备做什么
[07:52] Don’t know, probably just go home. 不知道 可能就直接回家吧
[07:53] – I’ll see you guys later. – What are you still doing here? -回头见 -你还在这干嘛呢
[07:56] – Can I sleep at your place? – Half-hour, I’ll be there. -我能在你那过夜吗 -我半个小时到
[07:59] – Bye, Maurice. – Good night. -再见 莫里斯 -晚安
[08:01] Hey, listen. Thank you. 听着 是我该谢谢你
[08:03] Love you, mamità. Take care. 爱你 保重
[08:05] This is the man that you let in anytime, you understand? 这个人随时都可以进来 知道吗
[08:08] All right. 好了
[08:10] – Luego. – Hasta mañana. -马上 -明天见
[08:18] Fix you some eggs, beauty? 帮你弄点鸡蛋吃吗 美人
[08:20] No. I’m going to sleep. Good night. 不了 我要睡了 晚安
[08:24] Good night, honey-tits. Sleep beautiful. 晚安 亲爱的 睡个美容觉
[08:27] Okay. 好
[09:02] Tom? Hi. Yeah, it’s me. 汤姆吗 嗨 是我
[09:05] I know that it’s late, but I– 我知道很晚了 但是我
[09:08] Is Andy there? Is he? 安迪在吗 在不在
[09:13] I’d like to say hello. 我想跟他打个招呼
[09:14] I’d like to say hello to my son, and that’s all. 我只是想跟我儿子打个招呼而已
[09:22] Let me tell you something. 我告诉你
[09:24] Let me tell you something you don’t know. 我告诉你一个你不知道的事
[09:26] I know a lawyer. You understand? 我认识了一个律师 明白吗
[09:27] You might think I don’t, but I do, 你可能以为我在唬你 但我没有
[09:30] and I’ll take you to court. 我要把你告到法院
[09:35] Tom, don’t. Come on, Tom. Please. Please. Please. 汤姆 别挂 求你了 汤姆 求你了
[10:40] What the fuck are you doing? 你他妈在干嘛
[10:43] What the fuck does it look like I’m doing? 你自己看我他妈的在干嘛
[10:46] Can you close the door? 你能不能把门关上
[10:48] Will I close the door? 我能不能把门关上
[10:50] Will I close the door? 我能不能把门关上
[10:52] That’s my wife, you asshole. 这是我老婆 混蛋
[10:55] Uh, I’m sorry. 抱歉
[10:57] Get out. Go sleep on the couch. 出去 到沙发上睡
[11:01] Don’t stop, big stud. 别停啊 大种马
[12:39] Yeah. That’s right. 不错 就是这样
[13:14] Oh, Jesus, please, okay? Shave if you’re gonna do that. 天哪 你要这样就得刮胡子啊
[13:17] – You scratch my face. – Sorry. -扎到我的脸了 -抱歉
[13:26] – Good morning. – Hey. -早上好 -嘿
[13:32] How’s it at work? You get home late, huh? 工作怎么样 你回来得挺晚 是吧
[13:36] – Yeah. – You know, you work in a nightclub. -嗯 -你在夜总会上班
[13:39] If it means so much to you, you should find one that’s closer. 要是这么看重 就应该找个近点的
[13:42] Yeah. I gotta get to work. 我得走了
[13:47] – At a car wash. – What? -在洗车场 -什么
[13:49] You work at a car wash. You work at a nightclub. 你在洗车场上班 你在夜总会上班
[13:51] School never occurred to you? 就是不想上学是吗
[14:05] – Bye, Dad. – Bye. -再见 爸爸 -再见
[14:10] So basically, you’re getting twice the bass with the TK-421… 这么说吧 TK-421能有两倍的低音效果
[14:14] …which we’ve, uh, got available in this system right here. 这套系统正好在售
[14:17] I don’t know.I don’t really know if I need all that bass. 我不知道 我不确定我是否需要低音效果
[14:21] Oh, I think you need all that bass. 我真的觉得你需要这低音
[14:24] Heh, I mean, if you want a system to handle what you want… 如果你想要个系统 能达到你的要求
[14:26] …yeah, you need the bass. 没错 你需要低音
[14:29] See, this– This is hi-fi, okay? 看 这个 这可是高保真的
[14:33] High fidelity. Know what that means? 高保真度 知道是什么意思吗
[14:36] That means this is the highest quality fidelity. 意思就是最高质量的保真度
[14:39] Hi-fi. Those are two very important things 高保真 对立体声音响系统来说
[14:41] to have in a stereo system. 这非常重要
[14:44] – It’s the price. For the 420– – -主要是价格 要是420
[14:46] I have this very unit in my home. 我家里就有一套这个
[14:48] – Really? – Yes, I do. -真的 -没错
[14:49] Of course, I got it modified with the TK-421… 当然 我加了这个TK-421
[14:52] …which, uh, kicks it up another… 所以 性能又提高了
[14:54] …I don’t know, maybe three or four, um, 我不知道 可能每通道
[14:58] quads per channel, you know. 翻了三到四倍吧
[15:00] But that’s really– That’s technical talk. 但那真的 这都是技术术语了
[15:02] That doesn’t really concern you. 你不用关心这个
[15:05] Still a little uncertain, aren’t you? 还是有点不确定吗
[15:07] – Yeah. – Yeah. -是的 -好吧
[15:08] You know what you need? You need a test drive. 你知道你需要什么吗 你需要试听一下
[15:11] That’s what you need. You need a test drive. 你需要听一下 肯定要试一下
[15:13] It’s one thing to hear it from Buck’s mouth, 听巴克我说是一回事
[15:15] it’s another to hear it from the TK-421. 实际听TK421的效果还是不一样
[15:18] So let me just pop in this 8-track… 等我把8轨带放进去
[15:20] …and you just give a listen, tell me what you think, okay? 你好好听一下 说说感觉 怎么样
[15:27] You hear that? You hear the bass? Right? 听到了吗 这个低音 对吧
[15:31] You hear it? It kicks. 听到了吗 绝了
[15:32] It turns. It curls up your belly. 给力吧 让你想动起来
[15:35] Makes you wanna freaky-deaky, right? 让你想跟着扭起来 对吧
[15:37] Heh, you got that? 懂了吗
[15:39] Now, see, if you get this system as is… 如果你不选TK421的话
[15:41] …it’s not gonna sound like this without the TK-421 modification… 系统听起来就不会是这个效果了
[15:44] …and we do that in the store right here, very small price. 我们店里就能做 很便宜的
[15:47] Go on and move with it if you need to. It helps me. 来跟着音乐动起来 看我
[15:51] Thank you for your time. 谢谢你
[15:53] Oh, okay. Well, hey. So long, partner. 好吧 回头见 哥们儿
[15:57] – What the fuck was that? – What? -你这他妈是干嘛 -怎么
[16:00] – Have I told you? – Have– What? -我不是跟你说了吗 -什么
[16:01] – Have I? – I don’t know what you’re talking about. -我说没说过 -我不知道你在说什么
[16:03] You put on that country-western shit, 你一放那个西部乡村垃圾
[16:06] no one’s gonna buy a stereo. 就没人会买音响了
[16:08] What kind of brother are you, anyway? Listening to that shit. 你这人什么毛病 听这种垃圾
[16:10] – All right. Look, Jerry– – No, no, no. You look. -好吧 杰瑞 -不不不 听着
[16:13] I gave you a job here because, you know… 我让你在这工作是因为 你知道的
[16:15] …I thought your acting stuff might bring 我以为因为你是个演员
[16:17] some nice pussy into the place, and it has. 能招来点妞儿 而且确实是这样
[16:19] But I can’t have any more fuckups. You dig? 但是不能搞出其他乱子 你懂吗
[16:23] Yeah. 好吧
[16:24] – You dig? – Yeah. I dig. -明白了 -好吧 我明白
[16:26] Okay, now get in the back and, uh, unload those new 484s. 那就好 到后面去把那些484卸了
[16:30] All right. Sorry, I was just– 好吧 抱歉 我只是
[16:33] Settle down, class. Settle down. 安静 同学们 安静
[16:37] This is your final. 这是期末考试
[16:38] Keep your test papers face down until I tell you to turn them up. 在我说开始之前 把卷子扣在桌上
[16:42] Clear your tables, please. 清空桌面 谢谢
[16:45] There should be nothing on your desk 桌上不要有杂物
[16:47] but your test paper and a pencil. 只留你的卷子和笔
[16:49] We’re covering chapters 17 through 28. 考试范围是17到28章
[16:54] Your eyes should stay on your test paper, please. 眼睛看自己的卷子 谢谢
[16:58] Are we ready? 准备好了吗
[17:01] Class, begin. 同学们 开始答题
[17:27] I love to suck cock. I love to suck cock. 我爱舔鸡巴 我爱舔鸡巴
[17:44] Honey? You okay?Sweetheart? Is something wrong? 亲爱的 你怎么了 出了什么事吗
[17:53] – I gotta get back. – I need it once more. -我得回去了 -我想再来一次
[17:56] I have to go back to work. 我得回去工作了
[17:58] Come on. Give it to me, Eddie. 求你了 给我嘛 艾迪
[17:59] Don’t make me pounce you, Sheryl Lynn. 别逼我捶你 雪莉·林
[18:01] – Ooh, baby, baby, baby. – I’ll do it. -宝贝 宝贝 -我可不是说说的
[18:03] – You promise? – Oh, that’s it. -真的 -对 就这样吧
[18:05] – You want it? – Yeah. -你想要吗 -没错
[18:07] – How bad? – Bad. -多想要 -特别想要
[18:09] – You sure? – Yeah. -确定吗 -确定
[18:11] You asked for it. 你自己说的
[18:16] Oh, God. Wait. 天呐 等等
[18:19] Stop. Stop. 停下 停下
[18:23] What? 怎么了
[18:29] Your cock is so beautiful. 你的屌真美
[18:33] Yeah? 是吗
[18:34] Do you know how good you are at doing it, Eddie? 你知道你床上功夫有多好吗 艾迪
[18:37] Having sex? Fucking me? Making love to me? 和我上床 操我 和我做爱
[18:43] Everyone has one thing, you think? 每个人都有点东西 不是吗
[18:45] I mean, everyone’s given one special thing, right? 每个人都有特别的绝活
[18:48] That’s right. 没错
[18:52] Everyone’s blessed with one special thing. 上帝恩赐了每个人一样绝活
[19:00] I want you to know I plan on being a star. 我想告诉你 我准备做一个明星
[19:03] A big, bright shining star. 一个闪耀的巨星
[19:06] That’s what I want. That’s what I’m gonna get. 这是我想要的 我会成功的
[19:10] I know. 我知道
[19:12] I gotta go. 我得走了
[19:15] You’re lucky. 你很幸运
[19:54] Hi. 你好
[20:37] – Eddie. – Hi. -艾迪 -你好
[20:39] – Want a ride? – Jack? -搭车吗 -杰克
[20:40] Yeah. Want a ride? 是啊 搭车吗
[20:42] Hi. I’m going really far. 我要去的地方挺远的
[20:44] Do you remember me from a couple hours ago? 你还记得我吗 我们几个小时前见过
[20:47] Yeah, I remember. 我记得
[20:50] Come with us, sweetie. 跟我们走吧 小鲜肉
[20:53] Okay. 好吧
[21:00] This is a really cool car, Jack. 这车真不错 杰克
[21:07] So, what I’m trying to tell you, Eddie… 我想告诉你的是 艾迪
[21:10] …is that it takes a lot 这行可是
[21:12] of the good, old American green stuff… 相当烧钱
[21:15] …to make one of these things, you know what I mean? 才能完成一部电影 懂我意思吗
[21:18] I mean, you know, you’ve got your camera, you’ve got your film… 你得买摄影机 还得买胶片
[21:22] …you got your lights, you got your sound, 还要有灯光 音响收声
[21:24] you got your lab costs… 各种耗材
[21:26] …you got your developing, 还得洗胶片
[21:27] you got your synching, you got your editing. 还得做同步 剪片子
[21:29] Before you turn around, you’ve spent 在盈利之前 一部片子就要花上
[21:32] maybe 20-, 25-, $30,000 on a movie. 大概2万 2万5 3万美金
[21:36] – Wow, that’s a lot of money. – You bet your ass it is. -这可真是一大笔钱 -可不是吗
[21:39] But if you make a good one… 但是如果拍了部好片子的话
[21:41] …there’s practically no end to how much money you can make. 能赚的钱 数都数不过来
[21:44] – Have you seen Jack’s house? – No. -见过杰克的房子吗 -没有
[21:47] – He will. – He’ll see it. -他会去的 -他会看到的
[21:51] You got maybe 15, 20 guys standing around… 要有大概15 20个人在旁边
[21:54] …just making sure that your lighting is right. 确保灯光效果
[21:58] But you can work out in the morning, you can work out at noon… 你可以早上解决 可以中午解决
[22:01] …you can work out at night. 也可以晚上做
[22:03] It doesn’t matter if you don’t have those juices flowing… 你的快感区 下面的鱼雷先生
[22:06] …down there in the Mr. Torpedo area, in the fun zone… 能不能够发射 并没有关系
[22:11] …but you gotta get the people in the theater. 但在电影院一定要能够吸引眼球
[22:14] You know, you need the big dicks, the big tits. 你得有大屌 大咪咪
[22:16] Here we go. 又来了
[22:19] How do you keep them in the theater after they’ve come? 他们进了电影院之后 怎么留住他们
[22:23] With beauty… 通过美色
[22:26] …and with acting. 还有表演
[22:29] Now, I understand you’ve gotta get them in the theater, you know? 我明白 你得吸引他们来电影院
[22:33] You gotta keep the seats full. 得座无虚席
[22:35] But I don’t wanna make a film 但我不想拍一部
[22:37] where they show up, they sit down… 观众来了 坐下了
[22:39] …they jack off, and they get up 射了 然后呢
[22:40] and they get out before the story ends. 在故事还没讲完前就跑了
[22:42] It is my dream, it is my goal, 这是我的梦想 我的目标
[22:45] it is my idea to make a film… 我的理想就是拍一部
[22:49] …that the story just sucks them in… 剧情能深深吸引观众
[22:53] …and when they spurt out that joy juice, 等喷发完愉悦的浆液后
[22:56] they just gotta sit in it. 他们还能沉浸其中
[22:58] They can’t move until they find out how the story ends. 在看到故事结局之前挪不了窝
[23:05] You know, aah, I wanna make a film like that. 我想拍一部这样的片子
[23:09] And I understand, you know, they have to make films– 我也明白 其他人得拍那种片子
[23:12] I’ve made them myself, you know, that are a few laughs… 我也拍过这样的片子 有几个笑点
[23:16] …everybody fucks their brains out, and that’s fine. 大家操得死去活来 这没问题
[23:19] But it’s my dream to make a film… 但我的梦想是拍一部
[23:25] …that is true… 又真实
[23:27] …and right and dramatic. 又纯正 又戏剧化的片子
[23:33] You sure you don’t want a Fresca? 你确定不来罐饮料吗
[23:35] – No, thanks. – Are you sure? -不用了 谢谢 -你确定吗
[23:36] – Yeah. – You’re out of limes, Jack. -是的 -杰克 你没青柠了
[23:39] Well, check in the kitchen, darling. 在厨房里找找 亲爱的
[23:43] I’m going to bed. 我要睡觉了
[23:46] Good night, Jackie. Don’t stay up too late. 晚安 杰基 别熬得太晚
[23:49] Good night, beauty. 晚安 美人儿
[23:51] – Good night, Eddie. – Good night. -晚安 艾迪 -晚安
[23:53] Glad you came by. 很高兴你能来
[23:57] – You’re great. – Oh, thank you. -你很棒 -谢谢你
[24:04] She’s the best. 她最棒了
[24:08] She’s a wonderful mother, you know? 她还是个出色的母亲
[24:10] She’s a mother to all those who need love. 她是所有需要爱的人的母亲
[24:13] – She’s really nice. – Yeah. -她人真的很好 -没错
[24:17] You know what I’m thinking? I’m thinking, 你知道我在想什么吗 我在想
[24:20] I wanna be in business with you, Eddie. 我想和你一起做生意 艾迪
[24:23] – Really? – Yeah. What do you think? -真的吗 -没错 你觉得呢
[24:25] I’d love it. 我非常乐意
[24:28] What do you think of Rollergirl? 你觉得溜冰女怎么样
[24:30] – She’s great. – Yeah. -她很棒 -没错
[24:33] – Would you like to do it? – Have sex? -你想干吗 -做爱吗
[24:36] – Oh, yeah. – Oh, yeah. I mean, I’d love to. -没错 -我很乐意
[24:40] – She’s really foxy. – Oh, you bet your ass she is. -她很性感 -你他妈说的没错
[24:43] You’re officially out of limes, Jack. 你的青柠真的用光了 杰克
[24:45] Well, I’ll pick up some for you tomorrow or something. 我明天帮你再买点
[24:48] Come here, darling. 亲爱的 来这里
[24:49] I want you to go over there and sit on the couch with Eddie. 我想让你和艾迪一起坐在沙发上
[24:53] Here we go. Are we gonna fuck? 开始了 是要做爱吗
[24:55] – Oh, yes. – Ha, ha. Wait a minute. -没错 -等一下
[25:12] – Are you ready? – Yeah. Are you? -准备好了吗 -当然 你呢
[25:14] Oh, yeah. 来吧
[25:20] Are you gonna take your skates off? 你不把旱冰鞋脱了吗
[25:22] I don’t take my skates off. 我从来不脱旱冰鞋
[25:25] – And don’t fucking cum in. – Okay. -你他妈别射在里面 -好吧
[25:28] Aim it at her tits, Eddie. 对准她的奶子 艾迪
[25:55] – Hi. – Where were you? -嗨 -你去哪儿了
[25:57] – Nowhere. – Shut up. Where were you? -没去哪儿 -闭嘴 你去哪儿了
[26:00] You see that little slut girl you see? Sheryl? 你去找那个小贱货了吗 雪莉吗
[26:04] Sheryl Lynn? 雪莉·林
[26:04] Don’t say that. 别这么说
[26:06] Make you feel like a stud to see trash like that? 上那种垃圾货色能让你感觉像种马一样吗
[26:11] – She your girlfriend? – No, she’s not my girlfr– -是你女朋友吗 -不 她不是我女
[26:13] She’s a little whore and a little piece of trash. 她就是个小婊子 小贱货
[26:17] And I know you’re not the only one she sees. 而且我知道你不是她唯一的对象
[26:20] Why would you say something like that? 你怎么能这么说话
[26:21] I heard things about her, that girl. 我听说了一些关于她的事
[26:23] Don’t think I don’t know what goes on when I’m not here. 别以为我不在这儿就不知道发生了什么
[26:26] I wash your sheets. I know she’s been here. 我洗了你的床单 我知道她来过这儿
[26:28] Or you doing something else in there… 还是你在里面听着音乐
[26:30] …with your music and your posters on the wall? 看着海报 做了其他什么事
[26:33] – What is your problem? – Okay, fine. All right. Just go. -你什么毛病 -好吧 你走吧
[26:36] Go to that whore Sheryl Lynn. 去找你那个小婊子雪莉·林
[26:37] Why don’t you just go to her? Go to your little girlfriend 你怎么不去她那儿 去你小女友那儿
[26:39] – Yeah. Well, maybe I will. – Yeah? -行啊 去就去 -是吗
[26:41] – Yeah. – What are you gonna do? -是啊 -你要做什么
[26:42] I don’t know. I’ll do something. 我不知道 总归会做事
[26:43] You can’t do anything. You’re a loser. 你什么也做不了 你个不成器的东西
[26:47] You’ll always be a loser. 你永远就是个窝囊废
[26:48] You couldn’t even finish high school because you were so stupid. 你笨得连高中都念不完
[26:51] – So, what are you gonna do? – I’ll do something. I’ll do it. -你该怎么办 -我会找事做的 会的
[26:53] I’ll go somewhere. I’ll run away where you can never find me. 我要跑去你永远找不到我的地方
[26:56] Go ahead and fuck that little girl. 去操那个女孩儿啊
[27:01] – What do you think you’re doing? – I’m getting my stuff. -你在做什么 -我在收拾东西
[27:04] You think that’s your stuff? 你觉得那是你的东西吗
[27:05] That’s not your stuff. You didn’t pay for it. 那不是你的东西 你又没付钱
[27:08] That is not your stuff because you didn’t pay for it, stupid! 那不是你的东西 因为你没付过钱
[27:11] None of this is yours! This– 这里没一样是你的东西
[27:14] You leave here, you leave with what you’ve got! 你滚吧 就这么滚
[27:18] Nothing! Nothing! 没一样 是你的
[27:21] You understand me? You want to treat me like this? 听懂了吗 你就这么对我吗
[27:25] This is what happens, okay? Is that fair? 这就是后果 公平吗
[27:27] I didn’t do anything. 我什么也没做
[27:27] You want to live that way?Fuck that little whore! 你就想这样生活吗 操那个小婊子
[27:30] You think you’re gonna be this? You think you’re gonna be this? 你觉得你会成为这些明星吗
[27:33] Goddamn poster! 操蛋的海报
[27:35] Don’t do that! Don’t do that! Why are you doing that? 别这样 别这样 你为什么这样
[27:38] You’re not gonna be shit because you’re too stupid! 你太笨了 所以你他妈什么也成就不了
[27:40] – I’m not stupid! – Yes, you are! -我不笨 -你就是很笨
[27:42] Please, please. Don’t fucking do that. 求求你了 别他妈这个样子
[27:44] Please don’t be mean to me. 求你了 别对我这么凶
[27:46] I’m not being mean to you. You’re just too stupid to see it. 我没对你凶 是你太笨了分辨不清
[27:49] You don’t know what I can do, 你不知道我的本事
[27:50] what I’m gonna do, or what I’m gonna be. 我会做什么事 我会成为什么人
[27:53] You don’t know. I’m good. 你都不知道 我很好
[27:54] I have good things you don’t know about. 我有的本事你都不知道
[27:56] I’m gonna be something! I am! 我会出人头地的 一定会
[27:58] – Don’t fucking tell me I’m not! – You can’t do anything. -别他妈和我说我不行 -你什么也做不好
[28:00] Don’t be mean! And you don’t talk to me! No! 别凶我了 不要和我讲话 不要
[28:04] Fuck. 操
[28:16] Eddie Adams from Torrance. 来自托兰斯的艾迪·亚当斯
[28:19] I knew you’d make it. 我就知道你会来
[28:21] You take the bus the whole way here? 你一路坐公车过来的吗
[28:23] Yeah. It wasn’t bad, though. 没错 其实还不赖
[28:24] – How are you? – Oh, great. -你怎么样 -好极了
[28:26] I got some people I want you to meet. 我想让你见些人
[28:35] – Do you like music? – I love music. -你喜欢音乐吗 -我超爱音乐
[28:37] – What kind? – All kinds of music. -什么类型的 -所有类型的音乐
[28:38] Rock, jazz, classical. 摇滚 爵士 古典
[28:40] Oh, I want you to meet a couple of great people. 我想让你见几个厉害的人
[28:42] – Buck and Becky. – Hi. I’m Eddie. Eddie Adams. -巴克和蓓姬 -你好 我是艾迪·亚当斯
[28:46] Buck Swope. Nice to meet you. 我是巴克·斯沃普 很高兴认识你
[28:47] Our new fella. 我们的新人
[28:49] – Becky Barnett. – It’s nice to meet you. -我是蓓姬·巴内特 -很高兴认识你
[28:51] Oh, this is the new fella? 这就是新人吗
[28:53] – Is that a faccia? – That is a faccia. -颜值怎么样 -颜值不错
[28:55] Faccia’s “face,” right? 是说容貌 是吧
[28:58] – That’s right. – Yeah. -没错 -好的
[29:00] – Nice to meet you, guys. – All right. -很高兴见到你们 -好了
[29:03] Great people. 他们很厉害
[29:05] He’s one hell of an actor. 他是个好演员
[29:07] Hey, Reed. Reed-o. 里德 小里
[29:10] I want you to meet the new boy on the street. 我想让你见见我从街上找来的男孩
[29:14] Eddie Adams. 艾迪·亚当斯
[29:15] Hi. I’m Eddie. 你好 我是艾迪
[29:16] Hi, Eddie. Reed Rothchild. 你好艾迪 我是里德·罗斯柴尔德
[29:18] – I want you to stick around for a while. – Sure. -你在这里待一会儿 -没问题
[29:21] – Make him something special. – Aye, aye. -给他来点特别的 -好的
[29:24] – So you live on this street? – No, no. -所以你住在街上吗 -不是
[29:27] Oh, I thought Jack just said you did. 我以为杰克刚刚说你住街上
[29:30] No. 没有
[29:31] – Want a drink? – Sure. -想喝点什么吗 -好啊
[29:32] – Margarita? – Great. -玛格利塔鸡尾酒怎么样 -棒极了
[29:40] Two, four, mm-hm, whatever. 二 四 无所谓啦
[29:46] – Can I ask you something? – Uh-huh. -我能问你点事吗 -问吧
[29:48] – Do you work out? – Yeah. -你锻炼健身吗 -当然
[29:50] Yeah. You look like it. What do you squat? 看起来就像 你举多重杠铃深蹲
[29:53] – About two. – Super, super. -大概200磅吧 -不错 不错
[29:57] What about you? 你呢
[29:59] What do you squat? 你举多重杠铃深蹲
[30:02] Three-fifty. 350磅
[30:04] – No B.S. – That’s a lot. -没吹牛 -那挺重的
[30:07] – Where do you work out? – In Torrance, where I live. -你在哪儿健身 -在托兰斯 我住的地方
[30:09] Cool. Cool. 不错 不错
[30:11] Hey, you ever go to Vince’s out here? 你去过这里的文斯吗
[30:13] Oh, no. I would have seen you. 没有 不然我肯定见过你
[30:15] I’m there every day. 我每天都在那儿
[30:16] I’ve always wanted to work out at Vince’s. 我一直想去文斯健身
[30:19] Cool. Here. Taste that. 不错 给 尝尝吧
[30:26] – Ahem, rock ‘n’ roll. – Right? -太棒了 -是吧
[30:31] – Did you ever see that movie Star Wars? – Oh, about four times. -你看过《星球大战》吗 -差不多四遍了
[30:35] – People tell me I look like Han Solo. – Really? -别人都说我长得像汉·索洛 -真的吗
[30:41] What do you bench? 你卧推多少
[30:43] You tell first. 你先说
[30:45] I asked you first. 我先问你的
[30:47] Same time. 一起说
[30:49] Cool. 好
[30:50] – Are you ready? – Ready. -准备好了吗 -好了
[30:52] One, two, three…. 一 二 三
[30:56] – You didn’t say anything. – Oh, neither did you. -你什么也没说 -你不是也没说吗
[30:59] Hey, guys. Look at me. 大伙儿 看我这里
[31:17] Thank you, Johnny. My dear, it’s party time. 谢谢你乔尼 亲爱的 派对时间到了
[31:21] Oh, do you look lovely. Mm. 你真好看
[31:24] – Hello, Colonel. How are you? – Oh, hello, Jack. -你好上校 怎么样啊 -你好啊杰克
[31:28] Hi. This is my lady friend. 这是我的女伴
[31:30] Darling, I’d like you to meet Jack Horner, 亲爱的 这是杰克·霍纳
[31:32] the finest director in the business. 业内最好的导演
[31:34] – Hi. – Hi. -你好 -你好
[31:35] Do you have any coke at this party? 你这派对上有可卡因吗
[31:37] Oh guys, I make sure they can find some somewhere. 我保证他们可以找一些来
[31:40] – Great. – You’re no bigger than a minute, are you? -太好了 -你可真苗条啊
[31:43] – Shy as a butterfly. – I’ll bet. -还很害羞 -我敢打赌
[31:45] He has every right to tell me how to sell stereos. 他有权利教我怎么卖音响
[31:48] It’s his store,so I’ll listen. 这是他的商店 所以我有听
[31:50] He does not have the right to tell me how to dress. 但他没权利指责我穿衣打扮
[31:52] Where’s he get off telling me how to dress, huh? 他凭什么教我如何穿衣打扮
[31:54] – It’s old. It’s just plain old. – No, wait. Let me tell you– -这太土了 简直了 -等等 我跟你说
[31:57] He was obviously pissed off about the music. 很明显他不喜欢这音乐
[32:00] – What’s wrong with it? – The cowboy look ended six years ago. -又怎么了嘛 -牛仔装在六年前就过时了
[32:03] It’s coming back though, Becky. 蓓姬 现在它又火起来了
[32:05] No, it’s not. It’s over. It’s dead, okay? 并没有 彻底过时了 好吗
[32:06] I don’t think you know what you’re talking about. 我觉得你不知道你自己在说什么
[32:09] I do know what I’m talking about,right?And listen to me. 我知道自己在说什么 听我说
[32:11] It sounds like your boss at the stereo store’s saying the same thing. 听起来你音响店的老板也在说同样的话
[32:14] – What? What? – You have to get a new look. -什么 你什么意思 -你必须得换个造型
[32:17] What? You get a new look. 什么 你才要换造型
[32:19] I have a look, okay? The look I have is just fine. 我有自己的范了 不是吗 我的样子很好
[32:21] – What’s your look? – Chocolate love, all right? -你走什么风格 -甜心巧克力 不行吗
[32:24] – One hundred percent. – Oh, take a pill. -百分之百是 -吃药去吧
[32:26] You don’t have to lash out. I’m trying to be your friend. 你不必大发雷霆 只是朋友的建议
[32:29] – Okay, Becky. Drop it. – I tried opening up a club there, you know? -别提了蓓姬 -我想在那开夜总会
[32:32] But you see, Miss Amber, I’m just this 但如你所见 安珀小姐 我只是个
[32:34] poor fellow from Puerto Rico, you know? 来自波多黎各的穷小子
[32:36] I got this club. Yeah, that’s one thing. 我有了这家夜总会 是还不错
[32:38] But soon that goes, I die, then what do I have? 但等风头过去 我死了 那还剩什么
[32:41] I got nothing. 我一无所有
[32:43] So you know, I want something I can send home, you know? 所以我想要些可以带回家的东西 明白吗
[32:45] Something I can send to my brothers and say, “Look at me. 一些我能带回去向兄弟炫耀 “看看我
[32:50] Look at me and all the beautiful women I’ve been with.” 看看我 还有和我一起的漂亮女人们”
[32:54] So what? You want me to talk to Jack? 所以呢 你想让我和杰克谈谈
[32:56] Yeah. I mean, you know. I mean, what am I asking you here? 是啊 你懂的 不然我们在聊啥
[33:00] Honey, Amber, baby, please, talk to Jack. 甜心安珀 宝贝 求你了 去和杰克谈谈
[33:02] Tell him I can do this. Tell him I won’t be bad. 告诉他我能做好 我不会坏事的
[33:05] – So you wanna be in a movie? – Baby, please. -所以你想演电影 -宝贝儿 拜托了
[33:08] – I’ll see what I can do. – Would you, love? -我看看能做什么吧 -你会吗 亲爱的
[33:10] Thank you very much. 万分感谢
[33:12] Thank you, mamità. 谢谢了
[33:17] Maurice, can I talk to you? I need to talk to you now. 莫里斯 我能和你谈谈吗 现在就要
[33:19] – Now? – Yeah. We gotta go in here. -现在吗 -对 我们得进去
[33:22] – Excuse me. – Hi. -打扰一下 -你好
[33:24] Can I join in? 我能加入吗
[33:26] Most certainly. 当然
[33:28] The girl call your cowboy–? That’s not dead. 那个女孩说你的牛仔风 并没有过时
[33:29] Then what is Becky talking about? 蓓姬到底说了什么
[33:31] Fuck that shit. 去他妈的
[33:34] Bitch. 贱货
[33:53] – Do a cannonball. – No, no. Watch this jackknife. -来个人间大炮 -不 看看这镰刀式跳水
[34:04] – Did it look cool? – That was pretty good. -看起来酷吗 -棒极了
[34:06] Let me show you what you did wrong. 让我来告诉你哪里做的不对
[34:22] Full flip. 全翻转
[34:40] – You all right? – Yeah. -你还好吗 -嗯
[34:43] Hey, you gotta bring your legs all the way around. 你得把你的腿收起来
[34:46] I know. I know. 我知道 我知道
[34:50] – Hey, hey, hey. This is my point. – What? -这是我的意见 -什么
[34:52] – Okay, you know what I say? – What? -那 你知道我说的是什么吗 -什么
[34:54] Wear what you dig. 穿你喜欢的
[34:57] That’s it. Just wear what you dig. 就是这样 穿你喜欢的
[34:59] – That’s what I said. – Well, what’s the problem? -这是我说的 -有什么问题吗
[35:04] – Should I get that? – Yeah. -我能接电话吗 -接吧
[35:07] Hello? 你好
[35:10] Uh, can you speak a little louder, please? 能请您说话声音大一点吗
[35:12] A who? A Ma–? A Maggie. You know a Maggie? 谁 麦琪 你认识麦琪吗
[35:16] I don’t know a Maggie. 我不认识麦琪
[35:17] Uh, look, sorry. There’s no Maggie here. 听着 不好意思 这里没有叫麦琪的
[35:20] Your– Your mother. Oh, okay. Just give me a sec. 你 你妈妈 行 你等下
[35:24] Watch that for me, okay? 帮我看着 好吗
[35:29] Uh, excuse me, is Maggie here?Maggie? Are you Maggie? 停一下 麦琪在这吗 麦琪 你是麦琪吗
[35:33] No? Do you know? Maggie, Maggie, Maggie. 不是吗 那你知道吗 麦琪 麦琪 麦琪
[35:37] Do you know Maggie? 你认识麦琪吗
[35:41] – Are you Maggie? – No. -你是麦琪吗 -不是
[35:44] Oh, man. Can you believe this? 天啊 你能相信吗
[35:46] Hello? Yeah, listen. I’m sorry, there’s no Maggie here. 还在吗 抱歉 这里没人叫麦琪
[35:50] Okay. No, no. It’s not a problem. Okay. Ciao. 好吧 不 没关系 再见
[35:54] – Who was that? – Oh, some kid looking for his mom. -谁啊这是 -一个找妈妈的孩子
[36:46] What the fuck are you doing? 你他妈在干什么
[36:47] What’s it look like they’re doing? 你觉得他们看起来在做什么
[36:49] That’s my wife. 那是我老婆
[36:51] Shut up, Bill. You’re embarrassing me. 闭嘴 比尔 你让我很难堪
[36:55] Yeah, Little Bill. Shut up. 对 小比尔 闭嘴
[37:10] – Little Bill. – Hey, Kurt. How’s it going? -小比尔 -你好 科特 最近怎么样
[37:12] – What’s wrong with you? – Oh, my fucking wife, man. -你怎么了 -我那欠操的老婆
[37:15] She’s down there, some idiot’s dick in her. 她在那边 身上有个沙雕在干她
[37:17] Everybody’s standing around watching. 大家都在旁边围观
[37:19] It’s a fucking embarrassment. 真他娘的丢人
[37:21] Yeah, yeah. I know. Anyway, listen. 是啊 我知道 但听着
[37:23] For the shoot, I wanna talk about the look. 我想谈谈拍摄的造型
[37:26] – See about getting this new zoom lens. – Right. -看看能不能买到这个新的变焦镜头 -嗯
[37:28] I was wondering if we’d be able to look into getting more lights. 我想知道是否能弄到更多的灯
[37:31] Jack wants a minimal thing. 杰克想把开支减到最低
[37:33] Yeah, well, very often minimal means 节俭开支意味着
[37:34] a lot more photographically, I think– 更多的摄影工作 我觉得
[37:36] – Well, I think most people understand. – I understand. -我想大多数人都能理解 -我明白
[37:39] No, I know you understand. I’m talking about some other people. 不 我知道你明白 我会找别人谈谈的
[37:42] I think what Jack is talking about is minimal. 我认为杰克所说的最低限度
[37:45] Not really natural, but minimal. 不是正常的 而是很小
[37:47] – Okay, fine. Uh, I was just saying– – I understand. -行吧 我只是说 -我明白
[37:50] Yeah, because I’m trying to give each picture its own look. 因为我想让每个画面都有独特的风格
[37:53] – Can we talk about this later? – Oh, yeah. -我们能过会再谈吗 -当然
[37:56] You gotta go somewhere, or…? 你是要去什么地方还是
[37:58] Yeah. No. I mean, unh– 对 不 我意思是
[38:01] You know cuz I was hoping you know for the shoot tomorrow… 因为我希望明天的拍摄
[38:03] …we could send Rocky down and he could pick it up. 我们可以让洛基下去 这让他就能接上了
[38:06] – Kurt. – No, hey. Got you. -科特 -不 听到了
[38:08] You gotta go somewhere, so, hey, what the fuck? 你要去什么地方 搞什么鬼
[38:10] It’s only the photography of the film we’re talking about. 我们只是在讨论电影的拍摄
[38:13] – Are you giving me shit, Kurt? – No. Hey, no way, Little Bill. -你在给我搅屎吗 科特 -没有 小比尔
[38:17] My fucking wife has an ass in her cock in the driveway, Kurt. 科特 我的老婆正在路边被人干
[38:20] All right? I’m sorry if my thoughts are not on the photography… 行吗 我很抱歉我的念头不在
[38:23] …of the film we’re shooting tomorrow. 我们明天要拍摄的电影上
[38:26] Okay. No big deal. Sorry. 好的 没关系的 抱歉
[38:27] – All right? – Gotcha. -行吗 -可以
[38:43] All right, where is it? 好了 人在哪
[38:53] I think she’s sick. 我想她病了
[38:56] – Oh, what the fuck is this? – I didn’t do anything. I– I -这他妈的怎么了 -我什么都没做 我
[38:58] didn’t– 我没有
[38:59] – Is she breathing? – I don’t know. -她还有呼吸吗 -我不知道
[39:01] I think maybe she did too much coke. 我觉得可能她吸了太多的可卡因
[39:03] Do you think so, doctor? 医生 你认为呢
[39:04] – This girl’s definitely OD’d. – Oh, fuck me. Okay. -这女孩很明显是吸毒过量 -该死 好吧
[39:07] I want you to handle this for me, Johnny. 乔尼 我要你处理好
[39:09] – You listening? – Yeah. -你听见了吗 -好的
[39:10] Get her in the car, drive her to Saint Joe’s. 把她弄上车 去圣乔那里
[39:12] Drop her off in the front. I don’t want any– 把她放到门口 我不想任何
[39:15] – Got you. – Make sure no one sees the limo. -懂了 -确保没人看见车子
[39:17] – Got it. – What the fuck is this? -行 -这又他妈怎么了
[39:20] This is twice in two days that a chick has OD’d on me. 这是两天来第二次有妞在我这吸毒过量了
[39:24] You think maybe you ought to think about getting some new shit? 你是不是应该考虑试试新东西了
[39:26] What do you think? 你怎么想
[39:27] Yes, sir. 可以 先生
[39:28] – Oh, shit. She’s freaking out. – Oh, see? Look at this. -操 她在抽搐 -看吧 看看这
[39:32] With all this fucking conversation. Come on. Come on. 还有这糟糕的对话 快 赶紧
[39:34] Please don’t die. 不要死
[39:38] Come on! 冷静点
[39:41] – Back door, Johnny. – You got it. -走后门 -我会的
[39:45] Fucking shit. 烂逼狗屎
[39:52] Get out of my way. 别挡道
[39:55] – Bart, is she all right? – Shut the fuck up. -巴特 她还好吗 -闭上你的臭嘴
[40:27] – Hey, Reed. – Hey, Scotty J. How are you? -你好里德 -你好斯科蒂·J 最近怎么样
[40:30] You know, you know. Ha, ha, who’s this? 你知道的 这位是
[40:33] Eddie, this is Scotty J. He’s a friend. 艾迪 这是斯科蒂 我朋友
[40:35] He works on some of the films. 他也参加了几部电影的拍摄
[40:37] – Nice to meet you. – Oh, yeah. Me too. -很高兴认识你 -我也是
[40:39] Uh, you gonna be working, or…? 你要去演还是
[40:41] Maybe. 也许吧
[40:43] – Probably. Ha, ha. – That’s great. Ha, ha. That’s great. -可能吧 -很好
[40:46] Cause, how’d you meet Jack? Because I work 你见过杰克吗 因为
[40:47] on the films, you know, sometimes. 有时候 我也演
[40:49] – So if you ever, yeah…. – Hey, Eddie. -所以你要是从来 -艾迪
[40:53] – Come here for a second. – That’s the boy you told me about. -过来一下 -那就是你和我谈过的男孩
[40:56] Uh, could you excuse me for a minute? 抱歉我要去一下
[40:58] – Yeah. – Very nice to meet you. -当然 -认识你很开心
[41:01] Take care. 保重
[41:06] – Hey. – Eddie Adams, this is the Colonel. -你们好 -艾迪·亚当斯 这位是上校
[41:08] – Hi. – How do you do, Eddie? -你好 -你是做什么的 艾迪
[41:10] Eddie is, uh, interested in film. 艾迪 对电影很有兴趣
[41:13] Oh. I can’t give you much advice 我没法给你什么
[41:15] that Jack probably doesn’t know… 杰克都不知道的好建议
[41:17] …but I can advise that you think about your name. 但我建议你仔细想想你的名字
[41:19] My name. Yeah. 我的名字
[41:21] Like, think about some name that makes you happy. 想些会使你开心的名字
[41:24] – Something with a little pizzazz, you know? – Sure. -有些激情的 懂吗 -好的
[41:26] You see, Eddie, the Colonel here, 艾迪 你看 这位上校
[41:29] he puts up all the money for our films. 他把所有钱都用来投资我们电影了
[41:32] It’s an important part of the process. 这是过程中很重要的一环
[41:34] Oh. Great, great. 太棒了
[41:35] I’m looking forward to seeing you in action. 我很期待你在电影中的表现
[41:37] Jack says you got a great big cock. 杰克说你有个大屌
[41:39] Um, well, heh, I don’t know. I guess so. 我不知道 也许吧
[41:42] May I see it? 我能看看吗
[41:44] – Really? – Please. Yeah. -真的吗 -拜托
[41:46] Okay. 好
[41:52] – Well, thank you, Eddie. – No problem. -谢谢你 艾迪 -没问题
[41:56] – Thanks, Eddie. – Bye. -谢了 艾迪 -再见
[42:24] – You wanna hear a poem I wrote? – Yeah. -你想听我写的诗吗 -好啊
[42:27] Okay. 好的
[42:29] I love you, you love me. Going down the sugar tree 我中意你 你中意我 相约在糖树之下
[42:36] We’ll go down the sugar tree. And see lots of bees 我们相约糖树下 麇集蜂萃
[42:41] Playing, playing. 飞舞 飞舞
[42:44] But the bees won’t sting Because you love me. 但蜂儿们不会蛰咬 因为你爱我
[42:49] – That’s it. – That’s fucking great. Did you write that? -就这些 -这太他妈棒了 真是你写的吗
[42:51] – Yeah. I write songs too. I’m still working– -我还写了首歌 我仍然在工作
[42:54] How’s it going, boys? 怎么样啊 小伙们
[42:55] Hey, Jack. 嗨 杰克
[42:58] Having a good time? 玩得开心吗
[42:59] Excellent time. Thank you, Jack. 愉悦的时光 谢谢你 杰克
[43:01] It was a great party. 很棒的派对
[43:02] The best. 最好的派对
[43:03] That’s what Jackie’s house is for. 这就是杰基房子的用途
[43:05] To have a good time. Right? 为了享受生活 对吗
[43:08] – That’s right. – Coming in. -说得对 -进来了
[43:14] – Ah, how about a little bubbles? – Oh, yeah. -来点按摩气泡吧 -好的
[43:20] – Excuse me, Jack. – Yeah? -打扰一下 杰克 -怎么了
[43:22] I was thinking about what the Colonel was saying, you knwo, about my name. 我在想上校所说的 关于我名字的事
[43:25] I was just wondering if you had any ideas. 我想问问你是否有什么见解
[43:28] I had some thoughts on it, yeah. 我确实有些考虑
[43:29] What about you? What do you think? 你呢 你怎么想
[43:32] Well, my idea was– You know, I just want a name– 我的意思是 我只想要一个艺名
[43:35] I want it so it can cut glass, you know, like razor-sharp. 我希望能很直接 像刀片一样锋利
[43:38] Razor-sharp. Right. 锋利 好的
[43:39] Yeah, well, when I close my eyes, 当我闭上眼睛
[43:41] I see this thing. It’s like this big sign. 我就会看见 就像一个巨大的标志
[43:44] And the name is in, like, bright-blue neon lights… 而名字就在其中 就像亮蓝色的霓虹灯
[43:46] …with, like, purple outline. 紫色的轮廓
[43:49] And this name is just so bright and so sharp 这名字即闪耀又清晰
[43:51] that the sign, it just blows up… 那个标志 具有爆发力
[43:54] …because the name is just so powerful. 因为这个名字非常有力
[44:05] It says, “Dirk Diggler.” 就叫大炮王迪哥
[44:08] I think– I think heaven has sent you here, Dirk Diggler. 我认为是上天将你派来这里 大炮王迪哥
[44:15] I think the angels have blessed us all because of you. 我想因为你 天使会祝福我们的
[44:18] – You’re Dirk. Ha, ha. – Dirk Diggler, ha, ha. -你是迪哥 -大炮王迪哥
[44:22] Amen. 阿门
[44:31] Talk to me, Kurt. 科特 和我说说
[44:32] – Twenty to 30. – Oy. -20到30个 -老天
[44:34] I got a couple tough shadows to deal with. 有很多阴影需要处理
[44:36] There’s shadows in life, baby. 宝贝 阴影无处不在
[44:38] – Jack. – Yo. -杰克 -怎么了
[44:40] – You, uh, wanna go over this? – Okay. -你想要看看这些吗 -好的
[44:44] Uh, the setup is– Okay, here we go. 设计是这样 找到了
[44:48] Uh, “One, Amber talking to Becky. 第一幕 安珀和蓓姬聊天
[44:50] They make the telephone call to the agents 他们给经纪公司打电话
[44:52] to send over some actors. 再要几个演员过来
[44:53] Two, enter Reed to audition for Amber. 第二幕 安珀给里德试镜
[44:56] They go at it. Becky watches. 他们开搞 蓓姬看着
[44:59] Three, Becky goes to the bathroom to jack off. 第三幕 蓓姬去洗手间自慰
[45:01] She gets interrupted by Amber. They go at it. 她被安珀打断了 他俩开搞
[45:04] Four….” 四
[45:08] Who’s “Dirk–? Dirk Diggler?” 谁是 迪哥 大炮王迪哥
[45:10] That’s that new, good-looking kid. 那是个新来的 一个帅气的孩子
[45:13] Eddie at the club. 俱乐部里的艾迪
[45:14] – Good name. – Yeah. -好名字 -没错
[45:15] Anyway, uh, “Enter Dirk. He meets Becky. They go at it.” 迪哥出场 他遇见了蓓姬 他们开搞
[45:18] No, ugh. Change that, will you? Uh– 不 改一下 好吗
[45:20] I want Eddie to be auditioning for Amber. 我想让安珀给艾迪试镜
[45:22] Got it. 明白了
[45:25] Darling, where are you going? 亲爱的 你要去哪
[45:26] I gotta go wash my vagina. 我要去冲洗阴道
[45:28] – How long will you be? – Two seconds. -要花多久 -就一小会
[45:30] You want it clean, don’t you? 你希望干净一点 不是吗
[45:36] I’m back now. I’m ready to start my– 现在我回来了 我准备好开始
[45:40] – Come in. – Hey. -请进 -嘿
[45:42] – Hi. – Hi. -嗨 -嗨
[45:44] Dirk. Dirk Diggler. 迪哥 大炮王迪哥
[45:48] – Scotty. – Yeah, uh– -斯科蒂 -对
[45:51] I’m supposed to come get you now 我是来叫你的
[45:52] and tell you that they’re all ready now. 告诉你他们都准备好了
[45:55] – Okay. – Yeah. -好的 -对
[45:56] Okay. 好的
[46:00] Do you think you could give me a minute? 你觉得还能再给我几分钟吗
[46:04] Thanks. 谢了
[46:08] I’m back now. I’m ready to start my acting career. 我回来了 我准备好开始演艺生涯了
[46:23] That’s right. 就是这样
[46:30] – Hey. – Hey. -嘿 -嘿
[46:32] – You look really good. – Oh, thank you. -你看起来很好 -谢谢你
[46:34] And you look really sexy. 你看起来很性感
[46:37] – Thanks. – Yeah. -多谢 -真的
[46:44] – I like your name a lot. – You do? -我很喜欢你的名字 -是吗
[46:45] Yeah. It’s really cool. 是啊 真的很酷
[46:47] – Thanks. – Yeah. -谢谢 -对
[46:54] You’ll be right down there. 就在下面
[47:04] Thanks. Hey. 谢谢 嘿
[47:07] – Ho, how’s my boy? – Great. -我的小伙怎么样 -特别好
[47:09] How you feeling? Let’s do it. 感觉怎么样 我们开始吧
[47:10] All right. 好的
[47:12] – Remember everything we talked about? – Yeah. -记得我们说过的话吗 -记得
[47:14] Okay, now, 好的 现在
[47:15] you’re gonna come through the door, walk right over here… 你要从那扇门穿过 走到这里
[47:18] …I’ll– I’ll say, uh, “Action, Eddie.” 我 我会说 “开始 艾迪”
[47:21] That’ll be your cue, right? 那就是你的信号 好吗
[47:23] You come through the door, you walk over here to the desk… 你进门 走到桌子前面
[47:26] …to Amber, and we shoot. 面着安珀 然后我们开始拍摄
[47:29] Um, do we go right into the sex, or…? 我们是直接开始做爱 还是
[47:31] I need some more film. 我还需要一些胶片
[47:33] – Is that all right? – Good. -没关系吧 -很好
[47:35] – Is it okay with you? – That looks good. -你不介意吧 -看起来不错
[47:37] – Amber? – Good. -安珀 -没事
[47:39] – Okay. – Okay. You don’t need a rehearsal? -好的 -好的 你不需要排演吗
[47:43] No, it’s okay. I can do it. 不用 没事 我能做到
[47:45] Okay, then we’ll shoot the rehearsal. 好吧 那我们把排演拍下来
[47:47] – Great. – All right. -好极了 -好吧
[47:48] – Um, could I ask you something, Jack? – Sure. -我能问你点事吗 杰克 -当然
[47:50] Um, I was wondering if you could, um… 我想知道你能不能
[47:53] …call me Dirk Diggler from now on. 从现在开始叫我大炮王迪哥
[47:56] – Absolutely. – Great. -没问题 -太好了
[47:57] – I’m sorry. – Oh, no. It’s– -抱歉 -啊不 这
[47:59] – No, no. From now on. – Thanks. -不 不 从现在开始 -谢谢
[48:02] Okay, let’s get a good one. 好吧 让我们拍条好的
[48:04] Do you wanna practice your lines with me? 你想跟我过一遍台词吗
[48:06] No, I know it. 不用了 我记住了
[48:07] – You look great, honey. – Thanks. -你看起来很好 亲爱的 -谢谢
[48:09] Um, does he want me to keep going until I come? 他想让我一直这样下去直到高潮吗
[48:12] Yeah. You just come when you’re ready. 对 你觉得可以就可以
[48:13] Okay. Well, where should I do it? 好的 好吧 我应该在哪里做
[48:15] Where do you want? 你想在哪
[48:17] Wherever you tell me. 你说在哪就在哪
[48:19] Well, come on my tits if you can, okay? 如果可以的话射到我胸上来 好吗
[48:21] Just pull it out and do it on my stomach and my tits 撤出来 然后射在我的腹部和胸部
[48:24] if you can. 如果可以的话
[48:24] Yeah. No problem. 好的 没问题
[48:31] Are you all right, honey? 你还好吗 亲爱的
[48:33] Oh, this is great. I’m fine. I just wanna do good. 很好 我很好 我只是想做好
[48:35] – I just want it to be really good. – Mm-hm. -我只是想表现好 -好的
[48:38] I was wondering, is it okay if I really try 我在想 我能不不能尝试着
[48:40] to make it look sexy? Would that be okay? 看起来很性感 那样可以吗
[48:43] – Okay. – Great. -可以 -好极了
[48:49] – You ready? – Yeah. -你准备好了吗 -好了
[48:50] Make your entrance through this door. 从这扇门进去
[48:52] He’ll call, “Action.” That’s your cue. 他会喊 “开始” 那就是你的信号
[48:54] – You got the lines for the scene? – Uh-huh. -台词都背好了吗 -是的
[48:56] If you drop one, just call for it, 如果你落了一句 直接补
[48:57] – but do not stop, okay? – Okay. -但是不要停 好吗 -好的
[48:58] Do not stop. You want some water? 不要停 你想喝点水吗
[49:00] No, I’m fine. Thanks. 不用 我很好 谢谢
[49:01] Okay. You’re gonna do fine. 好吧 你会做得很好的
[49:03] Roll it, Scotty. 拍吧 斯科蒂
[49:07] Speed. 速度可以了
[49:09] Sticks. Marker. 举杆 打板
[49:12] – Yeah? – Camera’s set. -好了吗 -摄像机好了
[49:13] – We’re ready, chief. – Okay. -我们准备好了 导演 -好的
[49:16] And… 那么
[49:19] …action, Dirk. 开始 迪哥
[49:26] Hello. Are you John? 你好 你是乔吗
[49:29] Yes, ma’am. 是的 女士
[49:30] Your agency recommends you very highly. 你的公司很推荐你
[49:33] Well, I’m a really hard worker, and if 是的 我工作非常努力 如果
[49:35] you give me a job, I won’t disappoint you. 你能给我一份工作 我不会让你失望的
[49:37] – What special skills do you have? – Well, I just got– -你有什么一技之长吗 -我刚
[49:40] I’ve been in the Marines for three years. 我加入海军已经了三年
[49:42] I just got back from a tour of duty. 我刚从一项任务中回来
[49:44] – You’re kidding. – No, I’m not. -你在开玩笑吗 -不 我没有
[49:46] And it got really hard being surrounded by all those guys all day. 周围整天都是男人真的很难受
[49:50] How long has it been since you’ve had a woman? 你已经多久没有和女人过了
[49:52] – A long time. – That’s terrible. -很久了 -那太糟了
[49:56] But now I’m back, 但现在我回来了
[49:57] and I’m ready to pursue my acting career. 准备好继续我的演艺事业了
[50:00] Well, as you may or may not know, 好吧 不管你知不知道
[50:01] this is an important film for me. 这部电影对我来说很重要
[50:03] If it’s not a hit, I’m gonna get kicked out of my apartment. 如果不成功 我会被赶出公寓
[50:06] – My landlord’s a real jerk. – Really? -我的房东是个十足的混蛋 -真的吗
[50:09] Why don’t you take your pants off? 不如你把裤子脱掉吧
[50:11] It’s important I get an idea of your size. 对你的尺寸知道个大概挺重要的
[50:13] No problem. 没问题
[50:47] I think that you have the job, 你得到这份工作了
[50:49] but why don’t I make sure of something? 但让我确认些事
[50:54] This is a giant cock. 这真的是个大屌
[52:38] We’ve rolled out. 胶卷用完了
[52:39] Uh, we gotta change mags. 我们得换胶卷了
[52:42] Do it quickly. 赶紧的
[52:51] – Kids. – Is everything cool? -孩子们 -都还顺利吗
[52:53] It’s going great. We just gotta change the angle. 特别好 我们要换个角度
[52:56] Does it–? Does it look sexy? 它 它看起来性感吗
[52:58] – Oh, it’s great. – You’re doing so good, Dirk. -棒极了 -你做得很好 迪哥
[53:01] – Does it feel good? – Yep. -感觉好吗 -好
[53:10] Okay? 好了吗
[53:12] Roll sound, Scotty. 开始录音 斯科蒂
[53:17] Speed. 速度可以了
[53:19] Quiet. Sticks. 安静 举杆收音
[53:25] Marker. 打板
[53:27] We’re back. 开始录了
[53:30] Action, kids. 开始 孩子们
[53:32] – We’re gonna go down now. – Okay. -我们该躺下了 -好的
[53:36] – No. No, first– Down again. – Okay. -不 先别 再躺下 -好的
[53:47] John, you’re a wonderful actor. 乔 你是个出色的演员
[53:50] Oh, John. 天呐 乔
[53:59] – Oh, John. – Yeah. -乔 -是啊
[54:01] John, you’re a wonderful actor. 你是个出色的演员
[54:18] – You’re amazing. – Oh, you feel so good, Amber. -你太棒了 -你里面感觉真好 安珀
[54:21] – Are you ready to come? – Yeah. -你准备好来了吗 -是的
[54:23] – Come in me. – What? -射在里面 -什么
[54:25] Don’t worry. I’m fixed. I want you to come in me. 别担心 我上环了 我想让你射在里面
[54:29] – Okay. Yeah. – Yeah? -好的 可以 -可以吗
[54:31] Okay. 好的
[54:39] Oh, God, yeah. 噢天哪 对的
[54:47] Wonderful. 太棒了
[54:50] – Cut. Terrific. Nice work. Nice work. – All right. -停 太好了 干得好 -好的
[54:53] Congratulations. That was great, wasn’t it? 祝贺你 那太棒了 不是吗
[54:56] – Wasn’t that sexy? – Rock ‘n’ roll. -太性感了 -表现超棒
[54:58] – That was something. – Really good. -有点东西啊 -特别棒
[54:59] It looked great. Very sexy. 看起来太棒了 特别性感
[55:01] – Doesn’t he fuck like a champ? – Was it sexy? -他干起来不像个冠军吗 -刚刚性感吗
[55:03] – You rocked. – Thanks. -你太棒了 -多谢
[55:04] Hey, the camera loves you. 嘿 那个摄像机爱你
[55:06] We didn’t get the come shot. 我们没拍上他进去的片段
[55:07] – What? – We missed the come shot. -什么 -我们没拍到他高潮的片段
[55:09] He came inside of her. 他在她里面高潮的那部分
[55:11] Maybe we could, like, go to stock footage or– 也许我们可以 用之前的录像
[55:14] Are you crazy? It won’t match. 你疯了吗 会对不上的
[55:17] – Well– – Jack. -那 -杰克
[55:19] Hmm? 嗯
[55:19] I could do it again if you need a close-up. 如果需要特写的话 我可以再做一遍
[55:28] – Here we go. – Here we go. -这就对了 -这就对了
[55:31] Okay, everyone say, “Dirk.” 好了 大家说 迪哥
[55:33] Dirk. 迪哥
[55:36] These are real wood. 这些是真木头
[55:37] No, these. 不 这些
[55:38] These are the ones. These are great. 这些才是我想要的 这质量好
[55:40] Yeah. Those are really cool. Are they lizard? 是啊 真的很酷 是蜥蜴皮的吗
[55:43] No. They’re Italian. I’m gonna fucking buy these. 不 意大利制造 我他妈要买
[55:48] Guys. 大伙
[55:50] It’s funny you say that 你说得有意思
[55:51] because we should be in a band, you know? 因为我们本该在一个乐队的 知道吗
[56:02] – Like my shoes? – They’re cool. -喜欢我的鞋吗 -很酷
[56:04] I got them with Reed and Scotty. 我跟里德和斯科蒂一起买的
[56:06] They’re cool, huh? 很酷不是吗
[56:07] – Yeah. – You know, embossed leather… -是的 -你知道 压花革
[56:09] …with this patchwork, reptilian-pattern design. 这样的工艺 还有爬行动物图案的设计
[56:13] – Cool. – Can we have some hot sauce here? -酷 -我们能要一点辣酱吗
[56:15] – Oh, hi, Scotty. – Hi, Scotty. -嗨 斯科蒂 -嗨 斯科蒂
[56:17] – Come on, sit down and help yourself. – Oh, thanks. -快来 坐下自便吧 -噢 谢了
[56:20] Say hello to Jaime Lynn. 跟杰米·林恩打个招呼吧
[56:21] Scotty, this is Jaime Lynn. 斯科蒂 这是杰米·林恩
[56:23] I was thinking about the– 我在想
[56:24] Scotty, Jaime Lynn. 斯科蒂 杰米·林恩
[56:25] Say hello to Jaime Lynn. 跟杰米·林恩打个招呼
[56:26] – You’re a Leo, huh? – That’s right. -你是狮子座的 对吧 -没错
[56:28] – Hey, my girlfriend wants to meet you. – Is that right? -嘿 我朋友想认识你 -是吗
[56:31] This is Raymond. 这是雷蒙德
[56:32] How do you do? What’s your name? 你好吗 你叫什么名字
[56:34] – Becky Barnett. – Excuse me? -蓓姬·巴内特 -不好意思
[56:36] Becky Barnett. 蓓姬·巴内特
[56:38] Raymond’s a Leo. 雷蒙德是个狮子座
[56:39] I knew it. I knew it. 我知道 我知道
[56:40] – What’s your sign? – I’m a Pisces. -你是什么星座的 -我是双鱼座
[56:42] What? I can’t deal with no Pisces. 什么 我应付不了双鱼座
[56:45] – That shirt’s pretty sexy too. – Well, yeah. -那件衬衫也很性感 -是啊
[56:47] Well, this is, um, like, imported Italian nylon… 这个是 意大利进口尼龙料
[56:50] …and, uh, it’s like a special-edition, limited silk print… 而且 是特别版 限量版丝印
[56:53] …and it was done by this really famous, 是一个特别有名的
[56:55] um, design artist from Italy. 意大利艺术家设计的
[56:57] Pick a card, man. 抽张牌 兄弟
[56:59] What’s up, baby? I love you. 怎么样啊 宝贝 我爱你
[57:00] Picture later, baby. 晚点再拍照 宝贝
[57:01] What table’s that going to? Four? 要去哪张桌子 四
[57:03] Five, Jose. Five. 五 约瑟 五
[57:05] What’s happening, my man? 怎么样了 我的兄弟
[57:06] You alive, man. I thought you were dead. 你活下来了 哥们 我以为你死了呢
[57:09] Yo, what’s up, people? 怎么样啊 大家伙
[57:11] Rise from the deck. 从牌中自动出现
[57:14] – Damn, that’s– – Two of diamonds, right? -我去 那是 -方片二 对吧
[57:16] – That’s my card. That is incredible. – Right. -那是我的牌 太不可思议了 -对吧
[57:18] But doesn’t it make you nervous 但是当你面对
[57:19] when you’re dealing with all those evil forces? 这种邪恶力量的时候 难道不会紧张吗
[57:22] Horses? What? 李良吗 什么
[57:24] No. The evil forces. 不是 邪恶力量
[57:27] Evil? No, man. It’s not evil. 邪恶 不 兄弟 那不邪恶
[57:29] It’s an illusion. 这是障眼法
[57:30] – It’s an illusion. 这是障眼法
[57:31] Yeah. Yeah, it’s confusing. 是啊 是啊 让人困惑
[57:33] Thank you. 谢谢你
[57:35] Listen up, kid. Listen up. 听着 孩子们 听着
[57:37] I’m gonna try and do this all in one shot, know what I mean? 我要试着一镜到底 知道我什么意思吗
[57:40] So we start like this, 我们这个体位开始
[57:41] and then you roll her over, Dirk. 然后你把她翻过来 迪哥
[57:43] Rollergirl, you roll right over with him. 溜冰女 你跟他一起滚过去
[57:45] Try to give me every single position. Is that possible? 试着让我拍到每一种体位 可以吗
[57:48] Well, if she–Rollergirl, 好吧 如果她 溜冰女
[57:49] if you wrap your leg around– 如果你把腿抬起来
[57:51] No, the other one, the left one. 不 另一条 左腿
[57:53] Around and over. Good. 绕过去翻身 很好
[57:54] See, we can go right into doggy style. 看 我们就直接是后入姿势了
[57:57] Perfect. 完美
[57:59] Is the movement on a waterbed gonna be a problem? 在水床上做这样的动作会有问题吗
[58:01] No, not at all, Kurt. 不 完全不会有 科特
[58:02] I mean, I dig it. It’s great. 我想说 我喜欢 太棒了
[58:04] – Okay, can we do this? – Yeah. -好了 我们能开始吗 -可以
[58:05] All right, everybody, here we go. 好了 大家 开始吧
[58:09] – This is gonna be great. Jack. – Yeah? -这会很棒的 杰克 -怎么了
[58:10] Do you want me to use a Spanish accent? 你想让我用西班牙口音吗
[58:16] 西班牙裤子 导演 杰克·霍纳 演员 安珀·韦芙 溜冰女 大炮王迪哥
[58:19] “Jack Horner has found something special “杰克·霍纳在新人大炮王迪哥身上
[58:22] in newcomer Dirk Diggler. 发现了些特别的东西
[58:24] It’s another stellar sexual standout 这是霍纳的公司
[58:26] from Horner and Company. 另一项杰出表现
[58:28] Diggler delivers a performance worth a thousand hard-ons. 大炮王带来表演能让你勃起上千次
[58:32] His presence when dressed is powerful and demanding. 穿上衣服后他显得有权有势
[58:35] When stripped to the bone… 当脱光衣服后
[58:37] …Diggler’s more eruptive than a volcano 大炮王的喷发比火山
[58:39] on a bad day. 还要激烈
[58:40] Amber Waves’ ripe cherry lips do a wonderful job… 安珀·韦芙成熟的樱桃红嘴唇
[58:43] …of handling Diggler’s wide load. 在负荷大炮王的尺寸时做的非常好
[58:45] And Reed Rothchild’s stiff biceps… 还有里德·罗斯柴尔德硬挺的二头肌
[58:48] …do a slapping good job with Becky Barnett’s supple ass. 和蓓姬·巴内特柔软的屁股配合得很好
[58:53] But it’s Diggler thatremains the standout in this film. 但在这部电影中大炮王是最出彩的
[58:55] It’s easy to predict that after only two films… 在拍过两部电影以后能够轻易预期
[58:58] …that Diggler’s success can only grow and grow and grow… 大炮王的成就只会不停增长
[59:01] …and grow and grow and grow… 增长 再增长
[59:04] …and grow and grow and grow.” 一直增长下去”
[1:00:14] – What else? – Well, that’s it for now. -还有什么 -现在为止就这些
[1:00:16] I mean, look at the character Holmes came up with, for instance. 我是说 先看看福尔摩斯想出的那个角色
[1:00:20] – And look, I just…. – Tell me. -听着 我只是 -讲讲看
[1:00:24] I don’t like seeing women treated that way. 我不喜欢看到女人被那样对待
[1:00:26] This guy he plays, Johnny Wadd– 他扮演的这个约翰尼·瓦德
[1:00:27] It’s always about slapping some girl around 总是喜欢扇女孩们的耳光
[1:00:29] or whatever. It’s not right. It’s not cool. 或者别的什么 这不对 这不酷
[1:00:32] It’s just not sexy. I mean, 一点儿也不性感 我是说
[1:00:33] it’s not sexy like it should be, Jack. 至少不是应该有的那种性感 杰克
[1:00:35] This guy’s more of like a James Bond-type character. 这家伙更像是詹姆斯·邦德的那种角色
[1:00:38] You know, he’s classy. He’s a world-traveled guy. 就是 一个有品位 环游世界的人
[1:00:42] – I like that. – Reed could play my partner. -我喜欢 -里德可以扮演我的搭档
[1:00:48] – I like that a lot. – We could make it really good, Jack. -非常不错 -我们可以拍得非常好 杰克
[1:00:51] Honestly, if you direct it, 老实说 如果你执导
[1:00:52] we make a whole series with a whole story. 我们可以用完整的故事出一个系列
[1:00:54] I mean, it’s exactly what we’ve always talked about. 我是说 这正是我们一直在谈论的
[1:00:58] Please? 拜托
[1:01:00] When we get back, set up the typewriter. 我们回来后 把打字机架好
[1:01:04] We’ll see what comes out of it. 看看我们能写出什么来
[1:01:06] But I have to talk to the Colonel when we get to Vegas. 但到维加斯之后 我得和上校谈谈
[1:01:10] And, Dirk, you gotta work on the Colonel too, Dirk. 还有迪哥 你也要帮忙说服他
[1:01:13] I mean, you gotta be committed. 我是说 你必须全情投入
[1:01:14] Right, right. Jack, I’ll do whatever I have to do. 好 好 杰克 需要我做的我都会做
[1:01:18] Does this character have a name? 这个角色有名字了吗
[1:01:22] His name is Brock Landers. 他叫布洛克·兰德斯
[1:01:25] His partner’s name is Chest Rockwell. 他的搭档叫切斯特·罗克韦尔
[1:01:30] Those are great names. 这些都是很好的名字啊
[1:01:33] And the award for best newcomer goes to…. 最佳新人奖得主是
[1:01:36] Yes. My baby boy. Dirk Diggler. Whoo. 是的 我的宝贝 大炮王迪哥
[1:01:40] And the award for best cock goes to…. 最佳雄鸡奖得主是
[1:01:43] Here we go again. Dirk Diggler. 再一次 大炮王迪哥
[1:01:45] The award for best actor goes to…. Aah! 最佳男主角的得主是
[1:01:48] I’ve seen all his movies, 我看过他所有的电影
[1:01:49] and I can’t wait to work with him. 我迫不及待想要和他合作了
[1:01:51] Mr. Dirk Diggler. 大炮王迪哥先生
[1:02:32] – I don’t know what to say. – Come on, say it. -我不知道该说什么 -说出来吧
[1:02:35] I guess– 我想
[1:02:36] Wow. 天啊
[1:02:38] I guess the only thing I can say… 我想我只能说
[1:02:40] …is I’ll promise to keep rocking ‘n’ rolling 我保证我会继续努力
[1:02:42] and making better films. 并拍出更好的电影
[1:02:45] You know, it seems we makethese movies and sometimes, you know… 你知道 似乎我们拍的这些电影
[1:02:49] …they’re considered filthy or something by some people… 有些人会觉得它们很肮脏
[1:02:52] …but I don’t think that’s true. 但我不这么觉得
[1:02:55] These movies we make, they can be better. 我们制作的电影可以更好
[1:02:58] They can help. They really can. I mean that. 说真的 它们可以有所帮助 我认真的
[1:03:01] We can always do better. 我们总能做得更好
[1:03:03] I’m gonna keep trying if you guys keep trying. 如果你们继续努力 我也会继续努力的
[1:03:06] Let’s keep rocking ‘n’ rolling, man. 让我们继续摇摆和欢呼吧
[1:03:10] Yeah! 棒呆
[1:03:24] Marker. 打板
[1:03:26] Set. 开始
[1:03:46] Shot of tequila, straight up. 一杯龙舌兰 不加冰
[1:03:48] Yes, ma’am. 好的 夫人
[1:03:51] I’ve been in this place for 20 minutes just to get a seat. 我在这里等座位等了20分钟
[1:03:56] – Are you alone? – Yeah. Just visiting L.A. -你一个人吗 -是的 刚到洛杉矶
[1:04:00] Some people told me the food in here was really good. 有人告诉我这里的东西很好吃
[1:04:03] Good? It’s not good. 只是好吗 不止是好
[1:04:05] It’s probably the best place to eat 这可能是全洛杉矶
[1:04:07] in all of Los Angeles. It’s excellent. 最好吃的地方 这地方棒极了
[1:04:09] I certainly hope so. 我当然希望如此
[1:04:11] I could die of starvation before I get something in my mouth. 不过在我吃到之前可能已经饿死了
[1:04:16] Still hungry? 还饿吗
[1:04:19] Starving. 饥渴难耐
[1:04:24] – Why don’t you feast on that? – Okay. -那你不如好好享用一番 -好的
[1:04:37] Oh, it’s true. 天呐 是真的
[1:04:40] What’s that? 什么
[1:04:42] You are Brock Landers. 你真的是布洛克·兰德斯
[1:05:08] Freeze! Don’t make me chase you, Raphael! 不许动 别逼我追你 拉斐尔
[1:05:24] Freeze! 不许动
[1:05:33] Brock Landers 在我城镇的天使
[1:05:40] We’re almost there. Here’s what I want. 我们就快完成了 我说说要求
[1:05:42] I want you to trim the head. 我想微调一下开头
[1:05:44] Take that shot of Reed with the revolver, just dump that, okay? 把里德拿左轮手枪的镜头给剪了 好吗
[1:05:47] And switch the title card. 然后切换到片名
[1:05:48] I want it to come flying right out 我想要它直接飞出来
[1:05:50] of the screen, right at the audience. 呈现在观众面前
[1:05:52] – Nice. Piece of cake. – That’s my guy. -好的 小菜一碟 -干得不错
[1:05:58] I told him,”This is a special party for Scotty J. 我告诉他 “这是斯科蒂·J的特别派对
[1:06:00] I want your lightest, bubbliest champagne.” 我要你最淡 泡最多的香槟”
[1:06:03] So this is what he gave me. 他给了我这个
[1:06:04] I want you take a little sip and tell me what you think. 你们尝尝 然后说说想法
[1:06:07] This is supposed to be really good stuff. Here. Take a sip. 这应该是很好的东西 来 嘬一口
[1:06:11] – Is that pretty light? – Yeah, that is. -是不是很淡 -是的 没错
[1:06:13] – Baby, it’s beautiful. – What do you think? -宝贝 真漂亮 -你觉得呢
[1:06:15] – It’s great? – Yeah. -太棒了 -是啊
[1:06:17] – Look how spacious it is. – Yeah. Look, I like this too. -看看有多宽敞 -是啊 看这个我也喜欢
[1:06:19] That’s custom-made. That’s real imported Italian leather. 这是定制的 意大利进口皮革
[1:06:22] – This color is very unusual. – Watch this. -这颜色不常见 -看这个
[1:06:25] – What’s that? – My initials. -那是什么 -我名字的缩写
[1:06:27] Oh, that’s so imaginative.How’d you think of that? 太有想象力了 你怎么想到的
[1:06:29] I was just thinking of my name one day and dreamt it up. 有天我正在考虑名字 然后就梦见了
[1:06:32] – Hi, Dirk. – How are you? -你好 迪哥 -你好吗
[1:06:33] – I’m almost finished. – Looks great. -我就快完成了 -看起来不错
[1:06:35] I used a little poetic licenseto capture your essence. 我用了诗意的感觉来捕捉你的精髓
[1:06:38] – Show me the rest of the house? – Looks great. -带我看看房子其他地方吧 -看起来不错
[1:06:40] Yeah, it’s good for conversation, huh? 是的 很适合聊天
[1:06:42] Yeah. Jessie did that oil painting as well 是啊 那幅画也是杰西画的
[1:06:44] and Buck is still installing the stereo. 巴克还在装音响
[1:06:47] – That’s a beanbag. – You’re kidding. -那是个懒人沙发 -你开玩笑吧
[1:06:48] And that lamp, those are real sterling silver. 还有那盏灯 那是纯银的
[1:06:51] Yeah, they have a very modern feel too. 是的 很有现代感
[1:06:53] This could be the place you could have conversations. 这里可以是我们聊天的地方
[1:06:55] – You ready? – What is this? -准备好了吗 -这是什么
[1:06:59] – This is my dojo. – It’s all Asian. -这是我的道场 -全是亚洲风格
[1:07:01] You have an Asian room. 你搞了一个亚洲房间啊
[1:07:03] – Yeah. It has that whole karate feel. 是的 它有那种空手道的感觉
[1:07:05] Nice. It’s very comfortable. 很不错 感觉很舒服
[1:07:07] – Yeah. A lot of ancient China. – That’s really good. -是的 很多古董瓷器 -真的很棒
[1:07:09] I have my statues for my best-actor awards. 还有我的最佳男演员的奖杯
[1:07:11] You have a place to keep your awards. I’m glad. 我很高兴你有专门的地方摆放你的奖杯
[1:07:14] Look up there. 往上看
[1:07:15] Oh, that’s handy. 很方便啊
[1:07:17] – Can you see yourself? – Yeah. -你能看见自己吗 -是的
[1:07:18] – That’s great, huh? – That’s nice. -不错吧 -很棒
[1:07:21] – My whole entire wardrobe. – That’s great. -我的衣橱 -太好了
[1:07:23] It’s all perfectly organized by color, as well as designer. 一切都是按颜色和设计师分类的
[1:07:27] You don’t have to think about anything. 你什么都不用考虑
[1:07:29] You just reach in and know right where it is. 只需伸手就知道在哪
[1:07:31] – You’re gonna love it. – Yeah? -你会喜欢这个的 -是吗
[1:07:33] This is my favorite thing in the whole world. Close your eyes. 这是我在全世界最喜欢的东西 闭上眼睛
[1:07:36] – Okay, you ready? – Yeah, baby. -准备好了吗 -是的 宝贝
[1:07:43] – Isn’t it beautiful? – Oh, God. Heh. -漂亮吗 -天啊
[1:07:46] This is it. This is the thing. 没错 就是这个
[1:07:49] You deserve this, baby. 这是你应得的 宝贝
[1:07:51] Isn’t it great? This is the most beautiful 很棒不是吗 这是我一生中
[1:07:53] thing I’ve ever seen in my whole life. 见过最美的东西
[1:07:55] – You wanna go for a ride? – Oh, yeah. Heh. -你想去兜风吗 -好啊
[1:07:58] Let’s do this thing. She rocks. 我们来吧 她贼猛
[1:08:02] Yeah! 棒呆
[1:08:03] Hold on. 抓稳了
[1:08:05] You set us up, Chico. 你陷害了我们 奇科
[1:08:07] You wanna fuck with Raphael and Ringo.. 你要是想耍拉斐尔和林戈
[1:08:09] …that’s your business. You don’t fuck with Chest and Brock. 那是你的事 但你别想耍切斯特和布洛克
[1:08:13] – No– – You know what? -不 -你知道吗
[1:08:15] – No. – You’re not even worth it. -不 -你不值得
[1:08:17] I gave you a chance. 我给过你机会
[1:08:23] I trusted him. 我信过他
[1:08:26] Well, we almost solved the case. 我们差点就破案了
[1:08:31] At least the women are safe. 至少这些女人安全了
[1:08:34] Let’s go get some of that Saturday-night beaver. 我们来点周末夜狂欢吧
[1:08:38] No one fucks with Chest and Brock. 没有人可以给切斯特和布洛克捣乱
[1:08:42] This is the best work we’ve ever done. 这是我们最好的作品
[1:08:45] It’s a real film, Jack. 这是一部真正的电影 杰克
[1:08:49] – It feels good. – You made it fly. -感觉很好 -你让它升华了
[1:08:54] You know, this is the film… 知道吗 我希望
[1:08:58] …I want them to remember me by. 人们因为这部电影而铭记我
[1:09:11] Thank you. 感谢
[1:09:31] You know, as far as I’m concerned, it’s all about love, you know? 你知道吗 就我而言 一切都是为了爱
[1:09:35] I mean, if you love someone, 我是说 如果你爱一个人
[1:09:37] how hard can the world be? 世界又会有多艰难呢
[1:09:38] I mean, uh, people will come 我是说 你会认识不同的人
[1:09:40] and they will go, and so will problems… 他们也会离去 也会有问题
[1:09:42] …but ultimately, if you have got love 但最终 如果你有爱
[1:09:45] on your side, and it is just…. 在你身旁相伴 那就
[1:09:47] I mean, it is just deep down in your soul… 我是说 爱扎根于你灵魂深处
[1:09:53] …what’s a problem gonna be 那会是什么样的问题
[1:09:54] that takes your attention away from that? 可以将你的注意力从爱身上转移呢
[1:09:58] Do you understand? 你明白吗
[1:10:02] – I’m Becky Barnett. – I’m Jerome. -我是蓓姬·巴内特 -我是杰罗姆
[1:10:06] – Nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you too, Becky. -很高兴见到你 -很高兴见到你 蓓姬
[1:10:08] – So, what do you do? – Oh, uh, I’m in the auto industry. -那么 你是做什么的 -我做汽车行业的
[1:10:14] Yeah, I’m a regional manager over at Pep Boys. 是的 我是活力男孩的区域经理
[1:10:16] Oh. Wow. 是吗
[1:10:18] That’s great. That’s great. 不错 不错
[1:10:19] You’ve got a really nice smile, Becky. 你的笑容真美 蓓姬
[1:10:22] Thank you, heh, heh… 谢谢
[1:10:24] Jerome …Jerome. Ha, ha. Ha, ha.
[1:10:39] – The Colonel. – Excuse me. -上校 -抱歉
[1:10:43] Floyd Gondolli Floyd Gondolli. Ha, ha.
[1:10:44] Great you could make it. Great, great, great. 你能来真是太好了 很好 很好
[1:10:47] – How are you? You look happy. – I’m fine. -你好吗 你看起来很高兴 -我很好
[1:10:51] – Meet boys, Tommy, Pete. – Hi. -见见小子们 汤米 皮特 -你们好
[1:10:53] Meet girls, Cyndi, Angie. 见见姑娘们 辛迪 安吉
[1:10:56] – Hi. – Hi. -你好 -你好
[1:10:57] These are the next stars. 他们是冉冉升起的新星
[1:10:59] These are the real people in the world. 世界的掌控者
[1:11:03] I think we ought to talk with Jack now. 我想我们现在应该和杰克谈谈
[1:11:05] Iron this out before we start the new year? 把这个事在新年前定下来
[1:11:07] Let’s do it. 来吧
[1:11:09] What were you thinking? Whatwere you feeling? 你有什么想法 感觉怎么样
[1:11:11] Did you do research? 你有做研究吗
[1:11:12] – Hi, Amber. – What are you talking about? -安珀 -你们在说什么呢
[1:11:14] – Oh, nothing. – You wanna come with me for a little while? -没什么 -你想和我来一下吗
[1:11:18] – Where? – It’s a surprise, surprise, surprise. -去哪里 -是个惊喜 惊喜 惊喜
[1:11:21] Yeah. Let’s go. Excuse me, Jessie. 好吧 走吧 抱歉 杰西
[1:11:53] – Hey, Buck. – Hey, Jessie. How you doing? -你好 巴克 -杰西 你好吗
[1:11:56] – You sitting alone? – Yes. -你一个人坐吗 -是的
[1:12:03] – Todd Parker. – Rocking Reed Rothchild. -托德·帕克 -摇摆里德·罗斯柴尔德
[1:12:06] – Aw, you made it. Yeah. Woo-hoo. – Yeah. -你来了 太棒了 -是的
[1:12:10] Amazing party, man. Fucking chicks everywhere. 派对很棒 到处都是妞
[1:12:13] You bet. Courtesy of Jack Horner. Thank you. 当然了 都是杰克·霍纳的 谢谢
[1:12:15] I wouldn’t mind me having 我不介意
[1:12:17] a piece of that action right over there. 认识一下那边的那个尤物
[1:12:19] That’s Michelle. I’ll introduce you. 那是米歇尔 我来帮你介绍
[1:12:21] Sure. Introduce her to my lap. 当然 把她介绍给我的大腿吧
[1:12:23] Did you get off work, man? 你下班了吗 伙计
[1:12:24] – I don’t dance Sunday nights. – Right. -我星期天晚上不跳舞 -对
[1:12:27] – Whose Vette is that out in the driveway? – Dirk. -街上那辆克尔维特是谁的 -迪哥的
[1:12:30] – I’m so jealous of him. – That shit’s jamming. -我真羡慕他 -那东西可牛了
[1:12:32] It’s dropped down low with a 350 cube, 底盘最小离地角350度
[1:12:34] 3-and-a-quarter horsepower… 325马力
[1:12:36] …4-speed, 4.10 gears, 10 coats of competition orange… 4速手动4.10尺比变速箱 10层竞速漆层
[1:12:39] …hand-rubbed lacquer with a dual-plane manifold. 双平面流形以及手工打磨漆面
[1:12:42] Tsk, full fucking race cams. Whoa. TSK超级竞速凸轮轴
[1:12:44] Yep. 是啊
[1:12:53] I’m pretty happy with it, you know. 你知道吗 我对此很满意
[1:12:55] It’s a great look for you, I think. 我觉得你的造型很好
[1:12:57] It’s pretty original, you know, I think. 我觉得很有创意
[1:13:00] Right. 是啊
[1:13:03] Heh. I’m gonna take this off. 我还是把这个摘了吧
[1:13:09] Yeah. 是啊
[1:13:11] What were we talking about before? 我们刚才在聊什么来着
[1:13:13] – Um, oil painting? – No. -油画 -不是
[1:13:16] – No– Yes. I mean, um, but I was saying– – Oh, oh, oh. Sunsets. -是 不过我是说 -是日落吗
[1:13:20] Right, yeah. I was saying that I love sunsets. 是的 是的 我说我喜欢日落
[1:13:23] – But sunrises are better. Heh. – Exactly. Ha, ha. -但是日出更好 -没错
[1:13:27] I thought I was the only one who felt that way. 我以为我是唯一一个这么觉得的人
[1:13:29] – No, I feel that way. – Really? -不 我也这么觉得 -真的吗
[1:13:31] Yes, really. Hey, have you ever heard my stereo system? 是的 真的 你听过我的立体声音响吗
[1:13:35] – No. – I’m gonna open my own business. -没有 -我要自己创业了
[1:13:38] – Really? – Yes. Yes. It’s my dream. -真的吗 -是的 这是我的梦想
[1:13:42] Okay, it’s hi-fi stereo equipment at discount prices. 卖高保真音响设备 但打折
[1:13:47] Yeah. It’s called Buck’s Super Stereo World. 就叫巴克超级立体声
[1:13:50] – That is a fucking great idea. Heh. – Yeah. -那真是个好主意 -是的
[1:13:53] You know, in the 80s, that’s when it’s gonna happen for real. 你知道在80年代 这事真能成
[1:13:57] – Really? – Yes, really. The 1980s. -真的吗 -真的 80年代可以
[1:14:00] Wow. 厉害
[1:14:03] I wanted you to give me a minute 我想你给我一分钟
[1:14:04] so I could tell you how much I love you. 让我可以告诉你 我有多爱你
[1:14:06] I mean, it’s gonna be a new year and 我是说 这将是新的一年
[1:14:08] we’re gonna start things and do things… 我们要开始做一些事情
[1:14:10] …and I just wanted you to know how much I care about you. 我只想让你知道我有多关心你
[1:14:14] I really care about you, honey. 我真的很在意你 宝贝
[1:14:15] – You’re my little baby. – Thank you, Amber. -你是我的小宝贝 -谢谢你 安珀
[1:14:18] You’re the best thing that’s happened to me 自从我儿子离开后遇见你是我最美好的事
[1:14:20] since my son went off, and I just– 遇见你就是最美好的事 我
[1:14:23] I love you, honey. 我爱你 宝贝
[1:14:25] I love you too. 我也爱你
[1:14:29] Fucking 1980, you know? 去他妈的1980年
[1:14:32] – Can you believe it? – I can’t. -你能相信吗 -不能
[1:14:33] I mean, it’s like, the next thing you know 我是说 接下来就
[1:14:36] it’s gonna be, like, 1990 and 2000. 就会是1990年还有2000年
[1:14:38] I mean, can you imagine? 你能想象吗
[1:14:40] Goodbye, 1979. 再见了 1979年
[1:14:43] Hello, 1980. 你好啊 1980年
[1:14:46] Okay. 好的
[1:14:48] Make sure you snort it back real quick and hard. 一定要用力快速地吸进去
[1:14:52] – Huh? – Like this. -啥 -像这样
[1:15:02] Okay. 好的
[1:15:09] – Ugh, it burns. – It’s good though, right? -感觉好烫啊 -但感觉很好 对吗
[1:15:12] It’s going in my throat. 跑到喉咙里了
[1:15:14] That’s the drip. The drip’s the best part. 那是流下去的 是最好的
[1:15:17] – It tastes like aspirin. – Here. Do one more in the other nostril. -味道像阿司匹林 -换个鼻孔 再来
[1:15:20] I need a drink of water, I think. 我想喝点水
[1:15:23] One more, and then a drink of water. 再来一次 然后喝水
[1:15:32] Do you think I look cool when I do it? 你觉得我这样做的时候看起来酷吗
[1:15:40] So let’s talk about the future. 让我们来谈谈未来
[1:15:42] Let’s talk about what video means to this industry. 谈谈影片对这个行业意味着什么
[1:15:45] And let’s talk about how all of us– Not one of us. 对我们所有人 不是某个人
[1:15:48] How all of us are gonna profit. 我们要如何获利
[1:15:50] I’ve been doing theater in San Francisco and San Diego… 在你们还没成气候的时候
[1:15:54] …about as long as you’ve been doing stag and hard-core. 我就在旧金山和圣地亚哥做影院了
[1:15:57] We’re all familiar with your biography, Floyd. 我们都很熟悉你的故事了 弗洛伊德
[1:15:59] No one is doubting your credentials or your history. 没有人怀疑你的资历和过往
[1:16:02] Then why the resistance? 那为什么要反对呢
[1:16:04] I mean, this industry is gonna be turned upside down soon enough. 这个行业也许不久后就要被颠覆了
[1:16:07] Why help it? 为什么还要助长它
[1:16:09] Why not be prepared? 为什么不做好准备
[1:16:11] Colonel’s got the money. 上校有资金
[1:16:13] You got the talent, Jack. 而你有天赋 杰克
[1:16:14] I got the connection to the equipment 我能搞到设备
[1:16:16] and the mail-order distribution. 还有直邮分销网络
[1:16:17] Not to mention those kids out there 更不用说外面那些孩子
[1:16:20] who are hot fuck action to the max, Jack. 他们操得太他妈激烈了 杰克
[1:16:23] This is the future. Videotape tells the truth. 录像带就是未来
[1:16:26] Wait a minute. You come into my house, 等一下 你来我的房子
[1:16:29] my party, to tell me about the future? 我的派对 就是来告诉我未来吗
[1:16:33] That the future is tape, videotape, and not film? 说什么未来是属于录像带的 而不是电影
[1:16:36] That it’s amateurs and not professionals? 是属于业余而不是专业的吗
[1:16:39] I’m a filmmaker. 我是个制片人
[1:16:40] That’s why I will never make a movie on videotape. 这就是我为什么永远做录像带的电影
[1:16:43] And I’ll tell you something else. 我还要告诉你
[1:16:45] I will never, ever loan out any of the actors… 我永远不会借给你任何
[1:16:48] – …that I have under contract to you. – Wait, wait, wait, Jack. -和我签合同的演员 -等一下 杰克
[1:16:52] I’m not a complicated man. I like cinema. 我不是什么复杂的人 我喜欢电影行业
[1:16:55] In particular, I like to see people fucking on film. 特别是 我挺喜欢看他们在电影里面做爱
[1:16:58] I don’t wanna win an Oscar, 我不想得奥斯卡奖
[1:16:59] and I don’t wanna reinvent the wheel. 我也不想炒别人的冷饭
[1:17:01] I like simple pleasures like butter in my ass, 我喜欢简单的快乐 吃喝不愁
[1:17:04] lollipops in my mouth. 有糖吃就开心
[1:17:05] That’s just me. That’s just something that I enjoy. 这就是我 这就是我享受的事情
[1:17:08] Call me crazy, call me a pervert… 说我疯狂 说我堕落
[1:17:09] …but there’s one little thing that I wanna do in this life… 但我这一生就只想做一件事
[1:17:13] …and that is I wanna make a dollar and a cent in this business. 那就是我要赚尽这行业的每一分钱
[1:17:17] Ahh, Jack, I’m not trying to hurt you. 杰克 我没有想要伤害你
[1:17:20] I’m trying to help you stay one step ahead of the game. 我是想帮你走在趋势的前端
[1:17:24] We’re going in circles now. 我们在兜圈子了
[1:17:25] We’re in familiar territory. 我们都在很熟悉的领域
[1:17:27] The territory we’re in is the future. 而我们这个领域就是未来
[1:17:30] Not to mention the cost. 也不用说成本了
[1:17:32] You know, if it looks like shit and it sounds like shit… 如果它看起来糟糕 听起来糟糕
[1:17:35] …then it must be shit. 那就一定完蛋
[1:17:37] You’re holding on too tight, Jack. 你抓得太紧了 杰克
[1:17:40] It doesn’t have to look good. 它没有必要看起来很好
[1:17:42] Film is just too damn expensive. 拍电影太他妈烧钱了
[1:17:44] And the theaters are already converting to video projectors. 而且影院已经开始转用投影机了
[1:17:48] I haven’t heard that. 这个我还没听说
[1:17:50] Well, it’s true. 这是真的
[1:17:58] Ten minutes before the new year. 新年之前的十分钟
[1:18:02] I’d like to spend it with my friends. 我想和朋友们一起度过
[1:18:05] We will or will not continue this conversation. 我们之后再看要不要继续这个话题
[1:18:15] Hey, Dirk. Ha, ha. 嘿 迪哥
[1:18:16] Hey, Scotty. What’s up? 斯科蒂 怎么了
[1:18:17] – Fucking New Year’s, right? -1980. -该死的新年 对吗 -1980年
[1:18:19] – Oh, man, right. Did you see my new car? – You got a new car? -看到我的新车了吗 -你买了新车吗
[1:18:23] – Yeah. Wanna see? – Yeah. -是的 要看看吗 -好
[1:18:25] All right, cool. It’s out front. 好的 就在前面
[1:18:28] Come on. It’s out front. 来吧 在前面
[1:18:29] Dirk. I want you 迪哥 我想让你
[1:18:30] to meet my friend Todd. 见见我的朋友陶德
[1:18:31] Todd Parker, Dirk Diggler. 托德·帕克 大炮王迪哥
[1:18:32] – What’s up? How are you? – We finally meet. -怎么样 你好吗 -终于见面了
[1:18:34] – Yeah. – No. -没错 -没有吧
[1:18:35] I was telling you about him before. 我之前跟你提过他
[1:18:37] You remember. Todd Parker. 记得吗 托德·帕克
[1:18:39] He works at Party Boys Strip Club. 他在派对男孩脱衣舞俱乐部工作
[1:18:40] Oh, cool. You’re a dancer. 酷 你是个舞蹈演员
[1:18:42] Yeah, I got some moves. 没错 会些舞步
[1:18:43] Dirk Dirk? Uh–
[1:18:45] I’m sorry. You coming? Or you wanna talk to these guys–? 抱歉 你要来吗 还是要跟他们聊天
[1:18:48] Yeah, Scotty. 来 斯科蒂
[1:18:49] I’ll be around in a bit. We can talk then? 我一会儿再过来 我们待会儿再聊
[1:18:51] – Okay. – See you later, Reed. -好的 -待会见 里德
[1:18:52] – See you. – All right. -再见 -好的
[1:18:56] Uh, when you get by, uh, the lights, 当你走过这些灯
[1:18:59] close your eyes. 把眼睛闭上
[1:19:00] – Okay? – All right. -好吗 -好的
[1:19:01] – All right, just follow my voice. All right? – Yeah. -跟着我的声音走 好吗 -好
[1:19:04] Here, here, here. 这儿这儿
[1:19:09] – Here, here, here. – Where? -就在这里 -哪儿啊
[1:19:11] Keep coming. All right, open them. 继续走 好 睁开吧
[1:19:14] This is it. Ha-ha-ha. 就是这个
[1:19:16] – It’s cool. – Yeah. You wanna get inside? -帅啊 -是啊 要进来看看吗
[1:19:19] – When did you get this? – Uh, yesterday. -什么时候买的 -昨天
[1:19:21] Actually, I had it painted yesterday 其实我昨天刚做了漆
[1:19:22] so the paint might still be kind of sticky. 所以可能还会有点黏
[1:19:25] – This is great, man. Really great. – You wanna go for a ride? -这太棒了 真的 -你想兜兜风吗
[1:19:28] Wait, wait, wait. Fuck. Hell, how much time is left? 等一下 操 见鬼 还剩多长时间
[1:19:32] I’m sorry, Dirk. 对不起 迪哥
[1:19:33] – What the hell is the matter with you? -I’m sorry. -你他妈什么毛病 -抱歉
[1:19:35] Why did you do that, Scotty? 你为什么要这样 斯科蒂
[1:19:37] Uh, you look at me sometimes. 你有的时候会看着我
[1:19:38] – What? – I wanted to know if you like me. -什么 -我想知道你是不是喜欢我
[1:19:40] Well, of cour– Uh. Yeah, I like you, Scotty. 当然 我喜欢你 斯科蒂
[1:19:43] Can I kiss you? Please? 那我可以吻你吗
[1:19:44] Scotty, I don’t– 斯科蒂 我不
[1:19:46] – Can I kiss you on the mouth? – No. -我可以亲你的嘴吗 -不行
[1:19:47] – Please let me. – Scotty. -求你了 -斯科蒂
[1:19:50] I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean 我真的很抱歉 我不是故意
[1:19:51] to grab you like that or scare you. 那样抓着你或想吓到你的
[1:19:53] – It’s all right. – Do you wanna kiss me? -没事的 -你想吻我吗
[1:19:55] – Scotty, wha–? – No? -斯科蒂 什么 -不想吗
[1:19:57] – What is the matter with you? – Uh, forget it. -你是怎么了 -没什么
[1:20:00] I’m really drunk. Really, I am. I’m just– I’m out of my head. 我喝多了 真的 我脑子不太清醒了
[1:20:04] I’m so wa– I’m really wasted. Really, Dirk. 我 我真的很醉 真的 迪哥
[1:20:07] – I’m really wasted. I’m crazy right now. – I understand, man. -我喝太多了 我现在很疯 -我懂
[1:20:10] I’m really crazy, you know? 我真的很疯狂 知道吗
[1:20:11] Do you wanna go back inside? 你要回去吗
[1:20:14] – Do you like my car, Dirk? – What? -你喜欢我的车吗 迪哥 -啥
[1:20:17] I mean– – Yeah. Yeah. 是的 我喜欢
[1:20:19] Because I wanted to, you know– 因为我很想
[1:20:21] I wanted to make sure you thought it was cool… 我想确定你觉得它很酷
[1:20:23] …or else I was gonna take it back. 不然的话我就去把它退了
[1:20:27] It’s great, Scotty. 车很不错 斯科蒂
[1:20:29] Happy New Year. 新年快乐
[1:20:31] Happy New Year, Scotty. 新年快乐 斯科蒂
[1:20:32] I love you. I really love you. 我爱你 我真的很爱你
[1:20:34] – I love you too, Scotty. – Okay. -我也爱你 斯科蒂 -好的
[1:20:36] – All right, let’s go back inside, okay? – All right. All right. -让我们回去吧 好吗 -好的 好的
[1:20:48] Fucking idiot. 傻逼
[1:20:51] I’m a fucking idiot. 我是个傻逼
[1:20:55] I’m a fucking idiot. 我是个傻逼
[1:20:59] I’m a fucking idiot. 我是他妈的傻逼
[1:21:07] I’m a fucking idiot. 我就是个傻逼
[1:21:09] Fucking idiot. Fucking idiot. Fucking idiot. 傻逼 傻逼 傻逼
[1:21:14] Jackie. Jackie.Two minutes, pops. 杰基 还有两分钟 靓仔们
[1:21:19] Let’s go, let’s go. 去吧 去吧
[1:21:24] Two. Two minutes. Two minutes. 两分钟 只有两分钟了
[1:21:28] Come on, Little Bill. 快点儿 小比尔
[1:21:30] Okay. Becky, I’m– 好的 蓓姬 我
[1:21:38] Little Bill. Smile, man. Come here. 小比尔 笑一个 快过来吧
[1:21:42] Right, ha, ha. 来了
[1:21:47] I’m so excited. 我好兴奋
[1:21:52] Little Bill, champagne? 小比尔 喝香槟吗
[1:21:54] – Aw, thanks. That’s really nice of you. – Happy New Year. -谢谢 你真好 -新年快乐
[1:21:57] – To you too. – Okay, man. -你也是 -好的
[1:21:58] Get some champagne, dude. 来点儿香槟 哥们儿
[1:22:03] No, I’m sorry, I don’t have any matches. 不好意思 我没有火柴
[1:22:05] I got it here, hold on. Happy New Year. 我这有 等下 新年快乐
[1:22:13] Hey, Kurt, have you seen my wife? 嘿 科特 你看到我老婆了吗
[1:22:15] No, no. Hey, they’re doing that countdown thing. 没有 他们在倒计时
[1:22:17] – Come on in, man. – Okay. -快来吧 哥们 -好的
[1:22:59] Come on, say something. Make a toast. 来啊 说点什么 敬个酒
[1:23:02] Hey, Little Bill, look at me. 嘿 小比尔 看我
[1:24:06] Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five… 十 九 八 七 六 五
[1:24:12] …four, three, two– 四 三 二
[1:24:18] What the fuck was that? 那他妈是啥
[1:24:20] Where’s Jack? 杰克在哪
[1:24:25] Where’s Jack? 杰克在哪儿
[1:24:33] What about your character Brock Landers… 你的角色布洛克·兰德斯怎么样了
[1:24:35] …and what some people might consider 还有某些人会怎么看待
[1:24:37] violent attitudes towards women? 对女性的暴力态度
[1:24:40] Violence? No. What–? 暴力 不 什么
[1:24:45] I mean, if there’s a certain amount 如果在这系列影片中
[1:24:47] of, you know, violence or action… 真的有部分的
[1:24:50] …in this series of films, you know, that’s the movie. 暴力或者行为 你知道 那只是电影
[1:24:56] If Brock Landers is slick with a gun… 如果布洛克·兰德斯是个拿着枪的滑头
[1:24:59] …he does so only in the vein of good and right. 他这样做只是出于善意
[1:25:02] Brock protects the values of the American ideal… 布洛克保护着美国理想的价值观
[1:25:05] …and fights for causes that instill pride 在一个道德难求的社会里
[1:25:08] in a society where morals are hard to come by. 为能给人以自豪感的事业而战斗
[1:25:11] Who sent you? Who sent you? 谁派你来的 谁派的
[1:25:12] Get the fuck off me, asshole. 从我身上滚下去 混蛋
[1:25:14] Lie still! Lie still or I’ll punch you in the goddamn face! 躺着别动 不然我一拳打你脸上
[1:25:17] Fuck off. 滚开
[1:25:20] I’ll find out who sent you. 我会查清楚是谁派你来的
[1:25:25] Amber, I live in this world. 安珀 我在这个世界里生活
[1:25:27] I don’t like violence any more than you do. 我也和你一样不喜欢暴力
[1:25:31] Violence is a bad thing. 暴力很糟糕
[1:25:33] But when you see violence in films, it’s– You know– 但当你看到暴力呈现在影片里时
[1:25:38] If movies, films, caused violence… 如果电影 影片 能带来暴力
[1:25:42] …we’d be able to wipe out violence tomorrow. 那我们明天就可以消灭暴力
[1:25:44] Boom, no more films. That’s fine with me. 嘣 不再有影片 我倒是没关系
[1:25:46] I’ll find something else to do. 我可以找点其他事情做
[1:25:48] I’ll fuck on my own time. 我会用自己的时间去干
[1:25:49] You know, I got other interests. I’m a magician. 我有其他的兴趣 我是个魔术师
[1:25:52] Um, and, you know, hopefully, that’ll be 而且 如果可能的话
[1:25:54] something that I focus on in the future. 我将来会专注于此
[1:25:56] Because you can’t fuck forever. 因为你不可能永操不休
[1:25:58] I realize that. Anyway, violence… 我意识到了这一点 总之 暴力
[1:26:01] …is something that plagues us as a society. 是困扰着社会的东西
[1:26:05] Well, the fine line is I’m playing a character. 关键是我是在扮演一个角色
[1:26:08] You know, I mean, I’m Dirk Diggler. 我是说 我是大炮王迪哥
[1:26:12] Brock Landers is a character that I’m playing. 布洛克·兰德斯是我扮演的角色
[1:26:16] I’m gonna ask you once more, and I’m gonna ask you nice. 我要再问你一遍 并且很礼貌地问
[1:26:18] Where the fuck is Ringo, you bitch? 林戈他妈的到底在哪 婊子
[1:26:21] Fuck you. 去你妈的
[1:26:24] – Uh, why do I love him? – Yeah. -我为什么爱他吗 -对
[1:26:26] He’s, uh– He’s very special. 他 他很特别
[1:26:28] And, um, he can fuck hard or he can fuck, like, really gently. 他可以操得很有力 也可以很温柔
[1:26:32] He’s the best. 他是最棒的
[1:26:34] Uh, I think that’s part of my reason for doing this, you know? 我想这就是我做这个的部分原因吧
[1:26:39] I’ve gotten thousands upon thousands of letters… 我收到过成千上万的来信
[1:26:43] …you know, from people telling me 都是人们在告诉我
[1:26:44] “God, you’ve taught me this and 天呐 你教会了我这个
[1:26:46] you’ve made our love life so much better.” 你使得我们的性生活和谐多了
[1:26:48] And this isn’t “Go out and have sex with 10 million people.” 而这并不是”出去大操四方”
[1:26:51] And, you know, “How to get a girl off.” 或者”怎样搞定女孩”
[1:26:53] It’s about how to get your wife off. 而是怎样让你老婆死心塌地
[1:26:55] If only people could have been doing this before… 如果以前也有人这样做就好了
[1:26:58] …we could have saved a million relationships. 我们本可以去挽回成千上万的情侣关系
[1:27:00] You know, I’ve saved thousands. 知道吗 我拯救了上千对
[1:27:02] Blocking, an idea or a movement. 场景设计 一个点子 或是动作
[1:27:04] Jack Horner 导演
[1:27:05] Jack will put the final touches together 杰克会根据最终所需
[1:27:07] for what the camera needs for editing… 来完善和润色整个影片
[1:27:10] …but, you know, he allows me to block my own sex scenes… 但是 他允许我在自己的性爱场面
[1:27:13] …and, you know, gives me the freedom 让我可以自由发挥
[1:27:15] to develop the character and stuff like that. 去塑造角色或者一些别的
[1:27:17] God, ha, ha, I don’t know any other, you know, director… 老天 我不知道别的导演
[1:27:20] …who would let an actor, you know, do that, heh. You know? 会让演员去这样做 知道吗
[1:27:24] Ha-ha-ha. I don’t allow him to block his own sex scenes. 我可没有让他随意发挥自己的性爱场面
[1:27:30] It is. It’s jealousy. 这是嫉妒
[1:27:32] It’s deceitfulness. It’s vindictiveness. 是欺骗 是报复
[1:27:34] It’s all of that stuff, you know? 全都是这些东西
[1:27:37] But, I mean, God, what can you expect 但是 老天 当你到达顶峰的时候
[1:27:38] when you’re on top, you know? 你还能期待些什么
[1:27:40] It’s like Napoleon. When he was the king… 就像拿破仑 当他是帝王的时候
[1:27:43] …you know, people were constantly trying to conquer him… 总有人想要去征服他
[1:27:46] …you know, in the Roman Empire. 你知道 在罗马帝国
[1:27:49] So it’s history repeating itself all over again. 所以这是历史重演
[1:27:52] To all the critics out there, 跟所有批评者说
[1:27:53] I know they’re gonna be reviewing this… 我知道他们会评论这个
[1:27:55] …and I know they’re gonna try to knock me. 我知道他们会打击我
[1:27:57] I just want them to know– 我只希望他们知道
[1:27:58] Is it okay if I say this into the camera, Amber? 我可以对镜头这么说吗 安珀
[1:28:01] Okay. 好的
[1:28:03] I only am who I am because I was born that way. 我是现在这个样子只因为我天生如此
[1:28:06] I have a gift, and I am trying 我有天赋 并且我不准备
[1:28:08] to not be selfish about it, but to use it. 藏着掖着 而是好好利用它
[1:28:11] Okay? And if you wanna knock me for that, 好吗 要是你们因为这个而批评我
[1:28:13] it’s your own problem, okay? 那是你们自己的问题 好吗
[1:28:15] Jealousy will get you nowhere. 嫉妒对你们毫无用处
[1:28:19] I’m gonna keep rocking on. 我还是会继续火下去
[1:28:21] For Dirk Diggler… 对大炮王迪哥来说
[1:28:23] …the future is something to look forward to, not to fear. 未来前景大好 没什么可怕的
[1:28:27] He is a creative man of many interests 他是个爱好广泛 有创造力的男人
[1:28:30] Film, poetry, karate, music, and dance. 电影 诗歌 空手道 音乐 还有舞蹈
[1:28:34] He is a man of passion and mystery. 他是个神秘又充满激情的男人
[1:28:37] He is a man of lust. 他是性感之神
[1:28:49] It’s my poem to you. 这是我写给你的诗
[1:28:51] It’s good, Amber. It’s really good. 真好 安珀 拍得真好
[1:28:52] You’re like a director now. So have you shown Jack yet? 你现在是导演了 你给杰克看了吗
[1:28:55] No, just you. I wanted you to be the first. 没 只有你看了 我想让你第一个看
[1:28:58] – It’s really good, Amber. Congratulations. – Thanks. -真的很棒 安珀 恭喜 -谢谢
[1:29:00] Thanks, baby. 谢谢 宝贝
[1:29:03] Um, the only thing I was wondering is– 就是有一点 就是
[1:29:06] You might think about cutting that part where Jack talks– 你要不要考虑剪掉杰克说
[1:29:08] – About blocking the sex? – Yeah. -设计性爱的那段 -对
[1:29:11] That stuff about me not being a black belt is not true. 还有说我不是黑带那段不是真的
[1:29:14] Yeah. I can fix that. 好 我来改
[1:29:16] – Ace of spades. – How did it turn out? -黑桃A -效果怎么样
[1:29:19] – Are you sure? – No. -你确定吗 -不
[1:29:22] – Shit. – Hello? -妈的 -你好
[1:29:23] – Hey, how was it, man? – What? -嘿 怎么样 老兄 -什么
[1:29:27] Really? I bet. You’re so good. 真的吗 我猜也是 你真棒
[1:29:29] Look, slow– Slow down. Slow down. 听着 慢点 慢点
[1:29:32] Guys, guys, guys. 大家安静
[1:29:34] Slow down, Colonel. Say again? 慢点说 上校 再说一遍
[1:29:42] I’ll be right there. 我马上到
[1:29:53] So…? 怎么
[1:29:54] Well, let me tell you, Jack, ha, ha. 我跟你说 杰克
[1:29:58] I mean, I don’t mean to laugh about it, 我不是想嘲笑她
[1:30:01] but she was 15 going on 150, believe me. 她是15但看起来像50 你信我
[1:30:05] She was– You would never know it. Never know. 她那样 不可能看出来的 不可能
[1:30:08] I mean, I was fooled completely. I mean, I’ve had a few of them. 我完全被骗了 虽然以前也有几次
[1:30:12] Anyhow…. 但无论如何
[1:30:14] You do believe me, don’t you, Jack? 你相信我吧 杰克
[1:30:17] Yeah, I believe you. 我相信你
[1:30:18] Anyway, so I take her home, Jack, 所以 我带她回家 杰克
[1:30:20] you know, and I got her there… 你知道的 我把她带到那
[1:30:23] …and I tell her not to do so much coke… 我还告诉她别吸那么多
[1:30:25] …but she must have done 20 lines 但是她肯定吸了有差不多
[1:30:26] of this stuff in, like, 5 minutes. 20条吧 也就5分钟的时间
[1:30:28] It’s like a vacuum in her nose. And there’s only– 像是她鼻子里有吸尘器一样 就不停地
[1:30:32] Just going up like crazy. 疯了一样
[1:30:33] Anyway, she’s got all this stuff going up, 总之 她吸了那么多
[1:30:35] and the next thing you know, she started– 然后突然间 她开始
[1:30:37] Something must have broken up there, 一定是哪里血管破裂了什么的
[1:30:39] blood poured all over the place. 血流地到处都是
[1:30:41] All over the sheets and everything. Just…pouring out. 床单上都是 到处都是 流个不停
[1:30:44] – Oh, Jack. Oh, God. – All right. -哦 杰克 哦 天哪 -我知道
[1:30:47] You thought she was older. You– You didn’t do anything. 你以为她年龄够大 你 你什么都没干
[1:30:51] She was just at the– She was at your place. 她就是在 就是在你那
[1:30:53] You didn’t do anything, right? 你什么都没做 对吧
[1:30:55] – Nothing. – You didn’t do anything? -什么都没做 -完全没有
[1:30:56] You know me. I didn’t do a thing. 你知道我的 一根指头都没碰她
[1:30:58] You didn’t do anything? 你没做什么吧
[1:30:59] – No, I didn’t do anything. – All right, nothing. -没有 我什么都没做 -好吧 没做
[1:31:06] But they, uh…. 但是他们 呃
[1:31:09] They found something at the house. 他们在房子里找到了些别的
[1:31:14] – What? – There’s something that’s…. -什么 -是些
[1:31:19] Jack, it’s my fucking weakness, Jack. 杰克 这是我的弱点 杰克
[1:31:23] It’s just, they’re so small, 他们那么小
[1:31:24] and they’re so cute and they’re so adorable. 那么可爱 实在太可爱了
[1:31:27] I just can’t help it when they’re so cute 他们那么可爱 我忍不住
[1:31:29] Jesus Christ. 老天爷
[1:31:30] No, no, Jack. Listen, listen. I don’t touch them, Jack. 不 杰克 听我说 我不碰他们的 杰克
[1:31:32] I don’t touch them in any way, honestly. 我一点都不碰他们 真的
[1:31:35] Jack, please. 杰克 拜托
[1:31:37] All right. 好吧
[1:31:40] Now you think I’m an asshole. 你觉得我是个混蛋了
[1:31:46] Jack, let me tell you this. I love you, Jack. 杰克 我跟你说 我爱你
[1:31:50] I’m your friend. 我是你的朋友
[1:31:51] There’s one thing I want you to do, though. Tell me– 但是我要你帮我个忙 告诉我
[1:31:54] Jack, come on. Tell me that you’re my friend. 杰克 拜托 你是我的朋友吧
[1:31:57] Just tell me. Am I your friend? Am I–? 实话说 你把我当朋友吗
[1:32:05] Jack? 杰克
[1:32:08] Jack? 杰克
[1:32:11] Jack, Jack, am I your friend? 杰克 杰克 我是你的朋友啊
[1:32:14] Just tell me. Am I? Just tell me, Jack. Am I your friend? 说话呀 是不是 杰克 我是不是你的朋友
[1:32:25] – I do. – I do too. -我愿意 -我也愿意
[1:32:33] I now pronounce you man and wife. 我宣布你们正式结为夫妻
[1:32:45] – I’m dying to do a movie with you. – I know you are. -太想跟你拍一部片了 -我知道
[1:32:47] I mean,it’s such an important thing in my life. 我是说 这事儿对我太重要了
[1:32:50] I spoke to Jack– 我跟杰克说了
[1:32:56] – I’ll tell you what comes to mind. – Yeah? -我跟你说我的点子 -什么
[1:32:58] What comes to mind is I am the ultimate Latin lover. 我的想法是我是最棒的拉丁情人
[1:33:02] There is no Latin lover like me, understand? 再没有我这么棒的拉丁情人了 明白吗
[1:33:05] Once you get Maurice as the Latin lover…. 要是莫里斯做你的拉丁情人
[1:33:10] That is great. That’s so great. 真棒 你们真棒
[1:33:12] This is gonna be a great opportunity for me 对我来说 用我的方式经营店铺
[1:33:14] to run the store my way. 是个绝佳机会
[1:33:16] – Just to get those guys off my back. – Exactly. -把那些人摔到脑后 -没错
[1:33:18] I’ll run the store my way. 我会用我的方式来经营
[1:33:21] Are you guys moving to Bakersfield? 你们要搬到贝克斯菲尔德吗
[1:33:24] – Yeah. – Soon? -对 -马上吗
[1:33:25] – I once lived in Bakersfield. – Yeah? -我在贝克斯菲尔德住过 -是吗
[1:33:28] Hey, guys, we’re losing these two.They’re moving to Bakersfield. 嘿 大家伙 他俩要搬去贝克斯菲尔德了
[1:33:31] Big promotion. 大升职
[1:33:34] They look at the movies and say,”Hell, I can do that.” 他们看着电影然后说 我也行
[1:33:37] – I can do it. – It’s more complicated than that. -我也行 -其实比他们想得复杂
[1:33:39] – It’s a tough racket, actually. – Right. -不是容易的事 -没错
[1:33:41] Hey, Dirk, you made it. 嘿 迪哥 你来了
[1:33:44] – Hey, Jack. – How you doing? -嘿 杰克 -你好吗
[1:33:46] Good. Who’s that? 挺好 这是谁
[1:33:49] Hi. I’m Johnny Doe. 嗨 我是乔尼·都
[1:33:51] You’re Dirk Diggler. 你是大炮王迪哥
[1:33:55] It’s great to meet you. 见到你真高兴
[1:33:59] Johnny’s, uh, the new boy on the street. 乔尼是 街上新来的
[1:34:03] He’s interested in, uh, show business. 他对这 这行感兴趣
[1:34:12] He’s very tired. 他今天太累了
[1:34:13] And, uh, he’s shy, you know? 而且 很害羞 知道吧
[1:34:19] So like I said, it’s a tough– 所以 就像我说的 不容易
[1:34:21] It’s a tough business. 这行很辛苦
[1:34:23] You got a great kisser… 你条件不错
[1:34:24] …but, you know, there’s a lot of work 但是 要做的还有很多
[1:34:28] involved, a lot of people. 得跟很多人 打交道
[1:34:30] We all have to work our buns off. Know what I mean? 我们都忙得团团转 明白吧
[1:34:33] I mean, it takes 15, 16 guys just to do the lighting. 我是说 得有十五六个人打灯光
[1:34:40] No, no, no. It’s crystal, man.You just wanna do bumps. 不不 这是冰毒 你只嗑摇头丸的
[1:34:42] – Shut up, man. – All right. -闭嘴 -好吧
[1:34:46] Hey, you guys. 嘿 伙计们
[1:34:49] What? 怎么了
[1:34:50] – Just saying hey. – Yeah, whatever. -就是打个招呼 -好吧 随便
[1:34:54] Oh, man. 天呐
[1:34:57] You all right? 你还好吧
[1:34:59] It’s fucking getting me fucking high, man. 太他妈嗨了
[1:35:02] Yeah. It’s that carpet dope. 是啊 是地毯爽药
[1:35:04] It’s the kind of dope they used to put carpet in. 就是他们会在里面加地毯
[1:35:07] You know, they’d mix it up in the bathtub 你知道 他们会在浴缸里搅拌
[1:35:09] and while they were mixing it up… 混合的时候
[1:35:10] …they’d drop in a hunk of carpet into it. 加一大块地毯进去
[1:35:16] It’s a lot better than that pink shit, 比那个粉色的垃圾强多了
[1:35:18] I tell you. The pink shit’s fucking weird. 跟你说 粉色的那个太奇怪了
[1:35:20] They put fish scales in that shit. 他们往里面加鱼鳞
[1:35:34] Fuck. 妈的
[1:35:44] You look good. You ready? 你看起来不错 准备好了吗
[1:35:47] You ready? 准备好了吗
[1:35:56] Come on. 别这样
[1:36:01] I am a star. I’m a fucking rock ‘n’ roll star, man. 我是个明星 我是个摇滚天王
[1:36:04] My cock can get hard. Come on. Fuck. 我能硬起来 加油 妈的
[1:36:07] Please don’t do this to me. No, please. Come on. 别这样 不 求求老天
[1:36:10] I’m a star. I am– 我是个明星 我
[1:36:19] Again. You ready? 再来一次 准备好了吗
[1:36:23] I’m born ready. 时刻准备着
[1:36:25] Come on. 来吧
[1:36:29] – What? – It’s just there’s a thing there– -怎么 -就是这个
[1:36:31] – No. – That’ll work. -没事 -应该没问题
[1:36:33] – Jack. – Yeah? -杰克 -怎么了
[1:36:35] I’m ready to shoot. 我准备好拍摄了
[1:36:37] Uh, 20 minutes, huh? 20分钟后 好吧
[1:36:38] No. I’m ready now. It’s gotta be now. 不 我现在准备好了 必须得马上拍
[1:36:41] Twenty minutes, babe. 二十分钟 宝贝
[1:36:42] Fuck it. Hey, no. Hey, Jack. I’m ready to shoot now. 妈的 不 杰克 我现在就得拍
[1:36:46] My cock is ready. I wanna fuck. Let’s go. 我已经硬了 我想干 快拍
[1:36:49] Twenty minutes. 二十分钟
[1:36:50] – I wanna fuck. Who’s it gonna be? – What? -我想干 到底要谁 -什么
[1:36:53] Who do you want to start fucking? Me or him? 你到底想拍谁 我还是他
[1:36:56] – What? – Shut up, okay? -什么 -闭嘴好吗
[1:36:57] I didn’t do anything to you. 我可没得罪过你
[1:36:58] What? You’re not even an actor. 什么 你根本就不算演员
[1:37:00] – You got no business being here. – Knock this shit off. -这跟你有什么关系 -闭嘴吧
[1:37:03] – Yes, I am. – No, no. -我是 -不不
[1:37:04] – I’m an actor. I’m a real fucking actor. – Shut up. -我是演员 我他妈才是演员 -闭嘴
[1:37:07] – What? – Hey, come on. -什么 -嘿 别这样
[1:37:08] – Shut up. – No. -闭嘴 -不
[1:37:09] Stop this Mickey Mouse bullshit. I want you to go in there. 闭嘴别搞事了 你给我进屋去
[1:37:12] I want you to cool off, okay? 进去冷静一下 好吗
[1:37:16] Just cool off and we’ll come back and shoot the scene. 冷静一下 后面在拍好吗
[1:37:19] – I said, I’m ready to shoot. – Not now. -我说了 我准备好拍了 -现在不行
[1:37:21] I’m not gonna tell you again, Jack. 我不会说第二遍了 杰克
[1:37:24] I’m not gonna shoot you in the state you’re in. 你现在这个状态我没法拍
[1:37:26] What do you mean, “state”? State? State of California? 你什么意思 “状态” 加州状态吗
[1:37:29] I know where the fuck I am, Jack. 我知道我自己什么状态
[1:37:31] You’ve been up for two days. 你两天没睡了
[1:37:32] No, I haven’t been up for two days. 不 我没有熬两天
[1:37:34] Nevertheless, you look like you haven’t been to sleep. 但你看着像是两天没睡
[1:37:37] So I ain’t gonna shoot you this way because you don’t look good. 所以我没法拍你 你状态不行
[1:37:40] You know what? You don’t tell me anything, okay? 你知道吗 你没资格告诉我这个那个的
[1:37:43] – Really? – You’re not the boss of me. -是吗 -你又不是我老板
[1:37:45] – Yes, I am. – Oh, you’re the king, huh? -我是 -你以为你是国王啊
[1:37:46] – Yes! – Don’t you fucking touch me, man! -对 -别他妈碰我
[1:37:48] – Dirk, honey– – No, no. No. You shut up too. -迪哥 亲爱的 -不不 你也闭嘴
[1:37:51] You’re not the mother of me and you’re not my boss. 你不是我妈也不是我老板
[1:37:54] – You’re not my fucking mom. – Hey, man– -你又不是我妈 -嘿 兄弟
[1:37:56] – Dirk, honey– – I’ll take you home. -迪哥 宝贝 -我带你回家
[1:37:57] No, no. I’m ready to shoot the scene. 不不 我准备好拍了
[1:37:59] I wanna shoot the scene. I’m fine. 我想拍 我很好
[1:38:02] I want you out of here. 我想你现在离开
[1:38:03] Look, it’s over, okay? I’m done. 听着 都结束了好吗 我不玩了
[1:38:06] Listen to me, kid. I want you– 听着 小子 我希望你
[1:38:07] – Don’t you fucking call me a kid. – What? -他妈的别叫我小子 -什么
[1:38:09] I’ll fuck you up. You wanna see me 我能干翻你 你想看我露两手吗
[1:38:11] kick some ass? I know fucking karate. You wanna fuck… 我他妈会空手道 你要和我打
[1:38:13] You’re fucking fired! You are fired! 你他妈滚蛋吧 你被解雇了
[1:38:15] Come on, come on. 别这样 别这样
[1:38:16] You’re fired, you goddamn kid! 你滚吧 他妈的死小孩
[1:38:18] What is that? What is that? 你想干嘛 你想干嘛
[1:38:19] -Jack Jack -Jack Jack – Jack! Jack! – Jack, Jack, Jack.
[1:38:21] No, no, no. You know what? 不不不 我告诉你
[1:38:22] I’m the biggest star here, man. 我才是这最大的明星 哥们儿
[1:38:24] That’s the way it is. 就是这样
[1:38:26] I wanna fuck. It’s my big dick. 我想干 这是我的大屌
[1:38:28] So everybody get ready fucking now! 所以所有人都她妈准备好
[1:38:32] You know what? Here. 这样吧 给你
[1:38:34] I don’t need this shit. 我不需要这个破玩意
[1:38:35] You know, fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck all of you! 知道么 去你妈的 干你们
[1:38:38] You’re not my boss! You’re not the king of me! 你不是我老板 你不是国王
[1:38:40] I am the fucking king of Dirk! 我才是迪哥王
[1:38:42] You’re nothing without me, Jack. 没了我你什么都不是 杰克
[1:38:44] You’re fucking nothing. Fuck this. 你什么也不是 去你的
[1:38:45] – I don’t need this shit. – Dirk, wait. -我他妈不跟你们玩了 -迪哥 等等
[1:38:47] Fuck this. 去他妈的
[1:38:48] I’m so sorry, Jack. I’m so sorry. 实在对不起 杰克 实在对不起
[1:38:49] I’m gonna take care of this. I’m gonna straighten him out. 我会搞定的 我会让他正常点
[1:39:07] Okay, Dirk, you ready? 好了 迪哥 你准备好了吗
[1:39:09] Yeah. I was born ready, Nick. 好了 我生来就准备好了 尼克
[1:39:11] Let’s go, man. 开始吧 兄弟
[1:39:12] – Dirk Diggler demo. – Keep the vocals up. -大炮王迪哥 小样 -大点声
[1:39:14] “You Got the Touch,” take seven. 《尽在掌握》 倒数七下
[1:39:17] Excuse me, Reed. 让一下 里德
[1:39:19] Oh, heh. Oops. 不好意思
[1:39:25] ♪ You got the touch ♪ ♪ 尽在掌握 ♪
[1:39:29] ♪ You got the power ♪ ♪ 尽享权力 ♪
[1:39:43] ♪ After all is said and done ♪ ♪ 一切都结束后 ♪
[1:39:47] ♪ You never walk, you never run ♪ ♪ 你从不彷徨 你从不逃避 ♪
[1:39:50] ♪ You’re a winner ♪ ♪ 你就是赢家 ♪
[1:39:54] ♪ You got the moves, you know the streets ♪ ♪ 你知道该怎么做 你熟悉这里的街道 ♪
[1:39:58] ♪ Break the rules, take the heat ♪ ♪ 挑战规则 承担后果 ♪
[1:40:01] ♪ You’re nobody’s fool ♪ ♪ 不被任何人愚弄 ♪
[1:40:06] ♪ You’re at your best, when the goin’ gets rough ♪ ♪ 世道艰难 你却保持最佳状态 ♪
[1:40:09] ♪ You’ve been put to the test, but it’s never enough ♪ ♪ 你历经考验 却远远不够 ♪
[1:40:14] ♪ You got the touch ♪ ♪ 你燃起动力 ♪
[1:40:17] You think the bass is taking away from the vocal? 你觉得低音部分盖过人声了吗
[1:40:22] No, not really. Maybe. It sounds balanced to me. 没有 还好 我听起来挺均衡的
[1:40:26] It’s definitely taking away from my vocal. 绝对盖过人声部分了
[1:40:28] Just take the bass down and bring up the vocals. 把低音降低 然后提高人声
[1:40:31] Okay, let’s do it, Nick. You heard him. 就这么做吧 尼克 你听到他说的了
[1:40:34] You wanna take it from the top? 你要从头来吗
[1:40:36] – Yeah, let’s try it. – Okay. -好啊 试试看 -好
[1:40:39] ♪ Heat will rock you ♪ ♪ 我的热情会震撼你 ♪
[1:40:44] ♪ And heat will roll you ♪ ♪ 我的热情会让你摇滚 ♪
[1:40:50] ♪ Baby, don’t you know? ♪ ♪ 宝贝 你不知道吗 ♪
[1:40:55] ♪ My heat will move your soul ♪ ♪ 我的热情会感动你的灵魂 ♪
[1:41:01] ♪ Come on, come on, come on ♪ ♪ 来吧 来吧 来吧 ♪
[1:41:02] ♪ Come on ♪ ♪ 来吧 ♪
[1:41:04] ♪ Love me today ♪ ♪ 今天开始爱我 ♪
[1:41:09] ♪ Love me tomorrow ♪ ♪ 明天也要爱我 ♪
[1:41:15] ♪ All day, all night ♪ ♪ 日日夜夜 ♪
[1:41:18] ♪ You feel my heat ♪ ♪ 感受我的热情 ♪
[1:41:22] ♪ Feel, feel, feel, feel my heat ♪ ♪ 感受 感受我的热情 ♪
[1:41:26] I think we should repeat that again. 我觉得我们得重复一遍
[1:41:28] ♪ Feel, feel, feel, feel, feel ♪ ♪ 感受 感受 感受 ♪
[1:41:33] ♪ Feel my heat ♪ ♪ 感受我的热情 ♪
[1:41:35] Yeah. That’s definitely cool. 很不错
[1:41:39] – Let’s lay it down. Nick? – You wanna lay it down? -我们录吧 尼克 -你想录了吗
[1:41:41] Were we rolling on that rehearsal? 刚刚彩排录了吗
[1:41:43] Is he gonna fuck me in the ass? 他会从后庭上我吗
[1:41:46] – Is that what you want? – It would be nice. -你想这样吗 -应该会不错
[1:41:50] Fuck her in the ass. 从后庭上她
[1:41:52] Lock and load, Jack. 子弹已上膛 杰克
[1:42:02] I was gonna take a pottery class at Everywoman’s Village. 我本来要去妇女大学上陶艺课的
[1:42:04] – Oh, I wanna do that. – Okay, we’ll do that. -我想去上 -好啊 我们去吧
[1:42:07] Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at 3. 每周一 三 五的3点
[1:42:09] – I was thinking something. – What? -我刚刚在想别的 -什么
[1:42:12] I was gonna see about taking the GED. 我想考个普通教育发展证书
[1:42:14] Do you know what that is? 你知道这是啥吗
[1:42:15] For high school, to graduate. 相当于高中毕业证书
[1:42:16] It’s because I never got my diploma. 因为我从来没有高中毕业证书
[1:42:18] I feel bad, you know, that, uh– 我感觉不好
[1:42:20] I think you were right about that. 我觉得你是对的
[1:42:22] You should do it, Rollergirl, because you know what? 你应该去考 溜冰女 因为你知道吗
[1:42:25] If you wanted to, you could do anything. 有志者事竟成
[1:42:33] – Mr. Swope. – Yes. That’s me. Yes. -斯沃普先生 -是我
[1:42:36] – You have your loan application? – Yes, I do. Right there. -你填好贷款申请了吗 -填好了 这里
[1:42:38] – Good. You wanna follow me? – Yes, I do. -好的 跟我来 -没问题
[1:42:41] Hey, Kurt, are we gonna have any more coverage on this, or…? 科特 这个场景还会有其他机位吗
[1:42:44] No, no. We just keep shooting. This is video. 不是这样 我们继续拍 这是个影片
[1:42:46] We shoot and shoot, and then we deal with it later. 我们一直拍下去 之后再处理
[1:42:49] All right, now, Summer, I want you to take Skye’s thong off. 好了 夏茉 你把斯凯的丁字裤脱掉
[1:42:52] That thong thing. Yeah, actually take it off. 那个丁字裤 对 脱掉它
[1:42:54] That’s good. And finger it. 不错 然后摸一摸
[1:42:56] Oh, that’s good. Lick the thong. Yeah. 很不错 舔一下那条丁字裤
[1:42:58] You know, that’s really good technically, but– 你的技巧很不错 但是
[1:43:00] But it lacks passion. I wanna see some passion here. 但是你没有激情 我想看到更多激情
[1:43:03] Yes, bitch! 他妈就是这样
[1:43:06] Yeah, that’s it. 没错 就这样
[1:43:09] Lick my balls. 舔我的蛋蛋
[1:43:11] Fuck me. 操我
[1:43:14] Who’s your daddy, bitch? 谁是你爸爸 小贱货
[1:43:16] You live. You live. Yes! 爽 爽
[1:43:22] I’m back. 我回来了
[1:43:24] Perfect timing. 时间正好
[1:43:27] I’m back. 我回来了
[1:43:30] – What the fuck took you so long, man? – Todd. -你怎么这么久才回来 -陶德
[1:43:43] Fuck. 操
[1:43:44] That’s really what Buck’s Super Stereo World is all about. 巴克超级立体声的重心就是这个
[1:43:47] It’s about the customer. 为客户服务
[1:43:48] People wanna know what they’re getting into technically. 人们想知道他们要买的东西的技术指标
[1:43:51] I have the specific technical hi-fi background… 我在高保真领域的技术背景
[1:43:53] …to answer any question somebody’s gonna have. 足以回答顾客询问的所有问题
[1:43:56] I’ve been in sound equipment long enough to know… 我在音响设备这行已经干很久了
[1:43:58] …what a guy wants when he walks through that door. 顾客一进门我就知道他们想要什么
[1:44:01] That’s the kind of personal touch 这就是巴克超级立体声所具备的
[1:44:03] Buck’s Super Stereo World’s gonna have. 个性化服务
[1:44:09] I miss my two sons, you know. 我想我的两个儿子了
[1:44:11] I miss my little Andrew and– And my Dirk. 我的小安德鲁 还有我的迪哥
[1:44:14] You know, I always felt like Dirk was my baby. 我一直觉得迪哥像我的孩子一样
[1:44:18] My new baby. 我另一个孩子
[1:44:20] – Don’t you miss Dirk? – Yeah. -你不想念迪哥吗 -当然
[1:44:23] He’s so fucking talented, the bastard. You know, I just– 他太他妈有才了 那个混蛋
[1:44:29] I love him, Rollergirl. 我爱他 溜冰女
[1:44:31] I mean, I really love the stupid jerk, ha, ha. 我真的很爱那个傻蛋
[1:44:35] I love you, Mom. 我爱你 妈妈
[1:44:38] I want you to be my mom, Amber. 我想让你做我妈妈 安珀
[1:44:40] Are you my mom? 你是我妈妈吗
[1:44:41] I’ll just– I’ll ask you if you’re my mom, okay? 我要问你 你是不是我妈妈
[1:44:44] And you say yes, okay? 然后你要说是 好吗
[1:44:46] Are you my mom? 你是我妈妈吗
[1:44:48] Yes, honey. 是的 宝贝
[1:44:49] Yes. Yes. 是的 是的
[1:44:54] – Don’t try– – Hold on. Come on, come on, all right? -别试图 -等等 好吗
[1:44:57] All we need is the tapes, Burt. 我们只需要带子 伯特
[1:44:59] No. You don’t get them until you pay. 不是 你付了钱才能拿到带子
[1:45:02] In our situation,that doesn’t make any fucking sense! 在我们这种情况下 这他妈根本没道理
[1:45:05] Wait. We can’t pay the price of the demo tapes… 等等 我们在拿到样带
[1:45:07] …unless we take the demo tapes 把样带给唱片公司前
[1:45:09] to the record company and get paid! 不可能付得起样带的钱
[1:45:11] Hello? Exactly. 听到吗 就是这样
[1:45:13] That’s not an MP. That’s a YP. “Your problem.” 这不是我问 这是你问 你的问题
[1:45:17] Come up with the money and I’ll give you the tapes. That’s it. 带钱来我就给你带子 就是这样
[1:45:20] Okay, now you’re talking above my head. 我听不懂你说的话了
[1:45:22] I don’t know this industry jargon. 我不懂你们的行话
[1:45:24] YP, MP. Whatever, okay? 什么你问我问的
[1:45:25] All I know is that I cannot get a record contract– 我只知道这样我们拿不到唱片合同
[1:45:28] We cannot get a record contract unless I take these tapes– 除非我们拿到样带 我们是拿不到合同的
[1:45:32] And granted, the tapes themselves are your– 而且 这些带子是你
[1:45:34] Are your busi– Are your– You own them, okay? 是你的财 是属于你的 对吧
[1:45:37] But the magic that is on the tapes, 但是带子上的魔力
[1:45:39] that fucking heart and soul… 我们他妈在带子上
[1:45:41] …that we put into those tapes, 倾注的心血
[1:45:42] that is ours, and you don’t own that. 那些是我们的 不是你的
[1:45:44] Now, I need to take that magic and get it to the record company. 我们现在要把那些魔力带去唱片公司
[1:45:48] They’re waiting. We were supposed to be there a half-hour ago. 他们在等我们 我们本该半小时前去的
[1:45:51] We look like assholes right now, man. 我们现在就像混蛋一样
[1:46:00] I don’t wanna do this anymore, honey. 我不想继续了 亲爱的
[1:46:02] I can’t. I just– Let’s have fun now. 我不行了 我们来找点乐子吧
[1:46:04] Let’s just go and go and go, because it’s over. 我们走吧 都结束了
[1:46:08] There’s too many things. Too many things. 事情太多了 太多了
[1:46:10] Too many things. Too many things. 太多了 太多了
[1:46:12] – Okay. – Let’s go walk. -好吧 -我们出去走走
[1:46:15] – I don’t wanna leave this room. – Me either, ha, ha. -我不想离开这间房间 -我也不想
[1:46:19] I love you, honey. 我爱你 亲爱的
[1:46:20] I love you, Mom. 我爱你 妈妈
[1:46:22] Let me explain to him in simple arithmetic. One, two, three. 我用简单的算数给他解释一遍 一二三
[1:46:27] Because you don’t fucking get it, Burt. 因为你他妈就是不懂 伯特
[1:46:29] You give us the tapes. 你给我们带子
[1:46:31] We get the record contract. 我们就能拿到唱片合同
[1:46:32] We come back and give you your fucking money. 我们再他妈回来给你钱
[1:46:35] Have you heard the tapes? Have you heard them? 你听过带子了吗 听过了吗
[1:46:37] We’re guaranteed a record deal. 我们肯定能出唱片
[1:46:38] Our stuff is that good! 我们的东西就是这么牛逼
[1:46:39] Okay, now I got it. I got it. Now I understand. 好了 我明白了 我现在明白了
[1:46:43] I know you want it to happen, but it’s not gonna happen… 我知道你们想这样 但这是不可能的
[1:46:46] …because it’s a Catch-22, and that’s it. 因为现在这样进退两难 就是这样
[1:46:49] What the fuck does that mean? What is a Catch-22, Burt? 这他妈是什么意思 进退两难吗 伯特
[1:46:52] Twenty-two, gentlemen. Think about it. 先生们 两难 好好考虑一下
[1:46:57] – You know what I’m thinking about, man? – No, Dirk! -你知道我在考虑什么吗 -迪哥 别
[1:46:59] I’m thinking about kicking some fucking ass in here! 我他妈现在想踢爆你的屁股
[1:47:02] Scotty, get him out of here. 斯科蒂 把他弄出去
[1:47:03] Thanks a lot for backing us up too. Real good. 还得谢谢你支持我们 真棒
[1:47:08] Fuck. 操
[1:47:14] – Mr. Swope. – Yes. -斯沃普先生 -在
[1:47:17] We can’t help you. 我们帮不了你
[1:47:22] I have all the papers, though. 可文件我都带来了
[1:47:23] I mean, every– Everything’s in order, yes? 我是说 都没问题吧
[1:47:26] Yes, yes, but we can’t give you a loan. 是 是的 但是我们不能给你贷款
[1:47:29] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[1:47:30] – Why? – I don’t understand. Why? -为什么 -我不明白 为什么
[1:47:32] Yeah, why can’t you give me the loan? 为什么不给我贷款
[1:47:35] Mr. Swope, you’re a pornographer. 斯沃普先生 你是做色情业的
[1:47:38] This bank is not in business to support pornography. 这家银行不支持色情行业
[1:47:40] Okay, I’m not a pornographer, though. I’m an actor. 可我不是色情业的 我是个演员
[1:47:43] – I’m sorry. – Please, please. -不好意思 -请听我说
[1:47:45] Now, this is a new business for me. 这对我来说是个新的行业
[1:47:49] All right? It’s a real thing that I wanna do. 是吧 这是我想做的事
[1:47:52] It’s a real thing that I can do. Please. 这是我能做的事 拜托了
[1:47:55] – I’m sorry. – Well, we did everything right. -很抱歉 -我们所有都做对了
[1:47:57] Okay, honey, it’s okay. Just wait a minute, wait a minute. 亲爱的 好了 没事 等一下
[1:48:00] Now, let’s just take a minute, okay? Um…. 我们都等一下 好吗
[1:48:03] Look, you have something to say. 听着 你有你的意见
[1:48:05] I have something to say, all right? 我有我的意见 对吗
[1:48:07] So let’s just talk, okay? 那我们就谈谈吧 可以吗
[1:48:09] If there is something that I didn’t fill out correctly on this… 如果是我在填表时有什么错误
[1:48:12] …or if there is something I left out, 或者我漏填了什么
[1:48:14] or maybe you want me to write on there… 或者你想让我填什么信息
[1:48:16] …just tell me what to write on there. I’ll write it on there. 直接告诉我该怎么写 我会写的
[1:48:19] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[1:48:24] You’re not being fair. This isn’t fair. 你不公平 这不公平
[1:48:27] This financial institution cannot endorse pornography. 这家金融机构不支持色情行业
[1:48:31] Stop saying that! Will you quit saying “pornography”? 别说了 你能不说色情行业这个词了吗
[1:48:33] – Why are you doing this to me? – Please. Now, please. I’m sorry. -你为什么这么对我 -请冷静点 很抱歉
[1:48:40] I’m an– I am an ac– I am an actor. 我是 我是个演员
[1:48:48] Come on. 走吧
[1:49:15] – That guy wants that thing for the thing– – You fix it up. -那个人想要个东西 -你去办
[1:49:32] Who’s your daddy? 谁是你爸爸
[1:49:34] – How is it? – What it is, what it is. -怎么样 -该怎么样就怎么样
[1:49:41] Suck that cock, bitch. 吃我大屌 婊子
[1:49:57] – Hello. You must be Maggie. – Yes. -你好 你一定是麦琪 -是的
[1:50:00] – Kathleen O’Malley. I’m the judge. – Yes. -我是卡瑟琳·欧麦莉法官 -好的
[1:50:06] – You have a lawyer with you? – No, I don’t. -你带律师来了吗 -不 我没有
[1:50:09] I do not. 我没有律师
[1:50:27] – Hello, judge. – Morning, counselor. -你好 法官 -早上好 律师
[1:50:51] You’ve been divorced for six years? 你们离婚6年了吗
[1:50:53] Yes, since 1977. 是的 从1977年起
[1:50:56] And the agreement on the money settlement has been taken care of? 财产分割协议已经执行了吗
[1:51:00] Yes. 是的
[1:51:02] So, what we’re talking about then is coming 那我们今天讨论的协议内容
[1:51:05] to an agreement on the custody of…. 就是孩子的抚养权
[1:51:08] – Of “Andrew.” – Yes. -安德鲁的抚养权 -没错
[1:51:11] Oh, what was decided during the divorce? 离婚的时候是如何商议的
[1:51:14] Well, initially, uh, Andrew was to go with his father… 一开始 安德鲁归父亲抚养
[1:51:18] …with a visitation with his mother… 母亲可以前往探视
[1:51:20] …uh, from, uh, Saturday noon to Sunday at 7… 从周六中午到周日7点
[1:51:25] …with his mother entitled to bring Andrew 他母亲可以带着安德鲁
[1:51:28] to her house or any reasonable place. 去她家 或是其他合理的地方
[1:51:31] – Was that the understanding? – Yes. -是这么协定的吗 -是的
[1:51:34] Why wasn’t that visiting privilege honored, then? 那为何没有遵守探视权利
[1:51:37] – It was for a while. – I only saw him twice. -探视了一段时间了 -我只见了他两次
[1:51:40] It said “reasonable place.” 上面说了”合理的地点”
[1:51:44] I didn’t think that a house of prostitution 我不认为有毒品和黄片的妓院
[1:51:46] and drugs and pornography was that. 是合理的地点
[1:51:48] I’m sorry? 什么
[1:51:50] My wife is in the pornography business. 我妻子从事色情行业
[1:51:54] I didn’t think that environment was safe for my son. 我不觉得我儿子在这种环境下是安全的
[1:51:56] No, this is not right.Um, my son was never exposed to drugs… 不 不是这样 我儿子从没接触过毒品
[1:52:01] …or pornographic material or any of those things. 或者色情用品之类的东西
[1:52:04] My husband just assumed– 我丈夫只是臆测
[1:52:05] I saw it with my own eye, Maggie. 我亲眼看到的 麦琪
[1:52:10] Did you register a complaint? 你有申诉吗
[1:52:12] Uh, my client didn’t officially register, Your Honor. 我的客户没有正式提出 法官大人
[1:52:15] But I think the circumstances call for immediate action, uh… 但我认为这种情况需要立即处理
[1:52:20] …for the safety of the child. 为了孩子的安全
[1:52:22] The problem is, judge, is that my ex-wife, ahem… 法官 问题就是我的前妻
[1:52:26] …she’s a sick person, and she needs help. 她是个病人 她需要帮助
[1:52:29] She deals in sex and drugs for a living. 她靠卖淫和毒品维生
[1:52:31] No, I don’t do drugs. 不 我不吸毒
[1:52:33] Your Honor, she has been in and out of trouble with the law… 法官大人 她为这种事
[1:52:37] …on several occasions for this sort of thing. 已经好几次触犯法律了
[1:52:39] No, no. No, not anymore. No. 不 不 现在没有了 不
[1:52:42] Have you ever been arrested? 你有被捕过吗
[1:52:46] Yes. 是的
[1:52:49] When was the last time you were arrested, 你上次被捕是什么时候
[1:52:52] and, uh, what was the charge? 罪名是什么
[1:53:11] Okay, okay, okay,let’s get ready for this experiment. 好了好了 我们准备好实验
[1:53:16] Hi. Jack Horner here. 大家好 我是杰克·霍纳
[1:53:18] Uh, we’re in the back of this beautiful 我们现在正在
[1:53:21] limousine in the back seat… 这个美丽的豪华轿车后座上
[1:53:23] …riding along west on Sherman Way. 一路沿着谢尔曼路开
[1:53:26] And beside me is a beautiful, talented, 我旁边是美丽的 才华横溢的
[1:53:30] gorgeous, young actress… 魅力四射的年轻演员
[1:53:32] …from adult cinema, Miss Rollergirl. 她主打成人电影 溜冰女小姐
[1:53:36] Hi. Hello. Howdy. 你好 你好呀
[1:53:38] Are you ready to get on with this experiment? 你准备好做这个实验了吗
[1:53:41] Ready. Ready like Freddy. 准备好了 从头到脚
[1:53:44] Yes. And we’re, uh, going along, 是的 我们在沿着
[1:53:46] like I said, west on Sherman Way… 谢尔曼路一路向西
[1:53:49] …and this is called On the Lookout. 就叫《寻找》
[1:53:53] That’s the name of this show. On the lookout for a young stud… 这是节目的名字 寻找一个种马
[1:53:57] …who maybe will get in the back seat here… 可以一起在后座
[1:54:00] …and get it on with Rollergirl. 和溜冰女开搞
[1:54:04] Uh, and we’re going to make film history… 我们要用录像带
[1:54:09] …right here on videotape. 创造情色电影史
[1:54:25] – Hello? – Hey. -你好啊 -你好
[1:54:29] Waiting for someone? 在等人吗
[1:54:32] Yeah. 是的
[1:54:34] I’m waiting for somebody, but I’m not sure 我在等人 但我不确定
[1:54:36] if they’re gonna show up, though. 他们是否会来
[1:54:39] You wanna wait in the car? 想在车里等吗
[1:54:43] Cool. 当然愿意
[1:55:12] I’m Joe. 我叫乔
[1:55:15] Dirk. 我是迪哥
[1:55:19] You know who I am? 你知道我是谁吗
[1:55:24] No. 不知道
[1:55:27] My name’s Dirk Diggler. 我全名是大炮王迪哥
[1:55:30] No. 不认识
[1:55:33] I mean, you’re a guy. I’m just helping you out. 你是个路人 我随手帮一下
[1:55:36] Yeah. 好吧
[1:55:39] What do you see here? 你看见了什么
[1:55:41] Well, I see a girl. 我见了一个女孩
[1:55:44] Ha, yeah. Well, you like what you see? 好的 那你喜欢你看见的吗
[1:55:46] – Um, yeah. Yeah, I do. – Ha, ha, all right. Get in. -是的 我当然喜欢 -好的 上车吧
[1:55:51] Get in and let’s make film history. 上车来一起创造历史吧
[1:55:58] So… 那么
[1:56:01] …what do you wanna do? 你想做些什么
[1:56:04] It’s what you wanna do. 是你想做什么
[1:56:08] I wanna watch you. 我想看着你
[1:56:11] I mean, I’m not gay. I just wanna…. 我不是同性恋 我只是想
[1:56:15] Maybe you could jerk off a little, and I could watch. 也许你可以打个飞机 我可以看着
[1:56:19] Maybe I’ll join in later, 也许我过会再加入
[1:56:21] but for now, I just wanna watch. 但现在 我只想看
[1:56:25] Twenty bucks. 20块
[1:56:29] Ten’s all I have. 我只有10块
[1:56:35] You go to school? 你还在上学吗
[1:56:37] Um, yeah. Yeah, I do. 是的
[1:56:40] Where do you go to school? 你在哪里上学
[1:56:44] Is it okay if I don’t tell you? 我不告诉你也没关系吧
[1:56:46] Yeah. Yeah, that’s cool. 是的 没问题 那就这样吧
[1:56:50] You recognize Rollergirl from her films? 你是看她的电影认识她的吗
[1:56:52] Yep. Ha, ha, yeah. Yeah, 对 是的
[1:56:54] we watch her films a lot at my frat house. 我们在联谊会上看了很多她演的电影
[1:56:57] – I go to, uh, I go to CSUN. – Wonderful. -我是加州州立大学北陵分校的 -厉害
[1:57:00] Yeah, the fucking guys will never believe this, ha, ha. 是的 那帮家伙肯定不敢相信
[1:57:04] So, you know, we’ve done a whole bunch of films together, 你懂吧 我和溜冰女一起
[1:57:08] Rollergirl and I. 拍了很多电影
[1:57:09] Do you remember me? 你记得我吗
[1:57:12] We went to school together. 我们原来一个学校的
[1:57:16] Your name’s Brandy, right? 你叫布兰迪 没错吧
[1:57:20] Brandy? Brandy’s your name, right? 布兰迪是你的名字 是吧
[1:57:24] No. 不是
[1:57:26] – I don’t know what you’re talking about. – Your name’s not Brandy? -我不知道你在说什么 -你不是布兰迪吗
[1:57:33] Well, ha– Okay. 那好吧
[1:57:39] Maybe–? Maybe do it harder? 也许 可以用力点吗
[1:57:51] Faster. Do it a little faster. 快点 再快点
[1:57:58] All right. 很好
[1:58:03] You’re hiding her again. Let’s get on the other side. That’s it. 你挡住她了 让我们试试另一边 拍到了
[1:58:09] Just nice and sexy, you know…. 温柔点 体现出你的魅力 你懂吧
[1:58:13] Yeah. 好的
[1:58:19] Listen, pal, you gotta make ita little more sexy, you know? 听着 朋友 你得性感点 知道吧
[1:58:24] Don’t just ram it in there like that. 不要那么直接
[1:58:26] This is not a hole in the wall, pal. 那又不是墙上的洞 朋友
[1:58:29] This is Rollergirl. 是溜冰女
[1:58:30] Faster. 快点
[1:58:35] Do it faster. 再快点
[1:58:38] – Get your hand wet. – Be quiet. -把手弄湿 -闭嘴
[1:58:43] Can you be more sexy?Like, uh, cinematically sexy. 你能再表现地性感些吗 像情色片那样
[1:58:47] Just don’t ram it. Don’t– 别太用力 别
[1:58:50] Be respectful. This is Rollergirl. 温柔点 这是溜冰女啊
[1:58:54] Are you listening to me, kid? 孩子 你听进去了吗
[1:58:56] Just let me do my thing. I know what… 让我好好享受 我知道什么叫
[1:58:58] This is stupid, Jack. 这太蠢了 杰克
[1:58:59] Okay, that’s it. Hold it. Cut. Pull over. 好 打住 停吧 靠边停车
[1:59:04] Pull over. 停车
[1:59:13] I can’t fucking believe this. 我他妈的不敢相信
[1:59:14] Jesus Christ, you gave me a hard-on, lady. 天呐 你让我勃起了 美女
[1:59:16] The least you could do is jack me off or something. 至少你也得帮我用手解决啊
[1:59:20] What the fuck did you say? 你他妈再说一遍
[1:59:23] I just said it’s not that cool 我就是说让我硬了
[1:59:24] to leave me with a hard-on, all right? 不解决是不好的 知道吗
[1:59:26] Fuck you. 去你的
[1:59:30] I don’t fucking believe this. 我他妈简直不敢相信
[1:59:35] This is a fine life you’ve made for yourself. 你给自己创造的生活真美好
[1:59:39] You really should be proud. 你真该为自己感到自豪
[1:59:41] I mean, really. 真的
[1:59:45] – Fucker. – Yeah, fuck you. -滚你妈的 -是啊 去你的
[1:59:49] And your fucking films suck now anyway. 无论怎样 你的电影现在很烂
[1:59:57] Come on. 用力
[2:00:01] I can’t. I can’t get it hard, all right? 不行 我没法硬起来 好吗
[2:00:04] I just can’t. I’m sorry. 我就是不能 对不起
[2:00:09] You just shouldn’t do this sort of thing, faggot. 你不应该做这种事 基佬
[2:00:13] Get out of the car, man! 下车 伙计
[2:00:15] Jack, Jesus. No, Jack. Jack. 杰克 天呐 别打了 杰克
[2:00:18] Jack. Jack. Hey. 杰克 杰克 住手
[2:00:20] Jack. Jack. 杰克 杰克
[2:00:22] Get him out of the fucking truck, man! 把他从车上拉下来 哥们
[2:00:25] You shouldn’t be coming down here. 你真不应该来这
[2:00:26] Jack. Jack. Jesus Christ. 杰克 杰克 天呐
[2:00:30] – Come on, Jack. Jack. – You little fucker. -别打了 杰克 杰克 -你这个畜生
[2:00:34] You piece of shit. You faggot. Fuck you. 你个混蛋基佬 去你的
[2:00:36] Faggot, you like that? 你喜欢这样吗 基佬
[2:00:38] – Jack. Jack. – Amateur fucker. -杰克 杰克 -你个业余货
[2:00:42] Come on. 消消气
[2:00:51] You don’t ever disrespect me. 你别想再不尊重我
[2:00:54] Fucker! You don’t ever disrespect me, you fucker! 操你的 你别想再别尊重我 操你妈
[2:00:58] Motherfucker, look at you now, huh? 混球 看看你这幅惨样
[2:01:00] That’s what you get, faggot. 这就是你应得的 基佬
[2:01:02] You think you can fuck? You can’t fuck me, you fucker! 你觉得你可以操我 你别想上我 混蛋
[2:01:05] You can’t touch me! You can’t touch me, you fucker! 你别想再碰我 别想再碰我 混球
[2:01:09] Stop it. 别打了
[2:01:12] You don’t do this, donkey-dick. You don’t. 你不该这么做 软鸡巴 不该
[2:01:18] Fucking faggot. 去你妈的基佬
[2:01:24] – You don’t ever disrespect me, you fucker! – Come on. -你别想再不尊重我 混球 -冷静点
[2:01:29] You fucking piece of shit! 你这狗屎混球
[2:01:31] You fucking– Fucking die, you shithead! 你他妈的去死吧 你个死王八蛋
[2:02:14] – Okay. – Okay. -到了 -好的
[2:02:15] – What do you want? – I want an apple fritter, jelly… -你要什么 -苹果煎饼 果冻
[2:02:20] …um, chocolate with sprinkles, and, um, a bear claw too. 有点缀巧克力的 还有熊掌面包
[2:02:25] – A bear claw. Okay. – Yeah. And hurry. -一个熊掌面包 好的 -是的 快点
[2:02:28] Hey, how’s my little kung-fu fighter? 我的功夫小子怎么样
[2:02:31] He’s kicking ass inside my stomach. 他在肚子里踢我
[2:02:34] Ha, ha. See? That’s a boy. 看吧 是个男孩
[2:02:36] Okay. 好的
[2:02:39] – Okay, be right back. – Okay. -好的 去去就回 -好
[2:02:44] – Hey. – Hey, what’s up? Can I help you? -你好 -欢迎光临 你需要什么呢
[2:02:47] – Yeah. Uh, I’m gonna get a dozen. – All right. -我要一打 -好的
[2:02:55] Let me get, uh, a couple bear claws. 给我拿一对熊掌面包
[2:02:59] Two bear claws. Yeah. 两个熊掌面包 好的
[2:03:03] A couple glazed. 一对有奶油的
[2:03:07] Oh, apple fritter. No, no. Not that one. 对了 还有苹果煎饼 不是那个
[2:03:09] The one in front of it. 前面的那个
[2:03:10] – Yeah, that one. That one. That one. – Okay. -是的 就那个 对 -好的
[2:03:17] Oh, yeah. Two chocolate. 对了 还有两个巧克力甜甜圈
[2:03:21] Two chocolates. 两个巧克力甜甜圈
[2:03:22] Old-fashioned, yeah. Give me two of those. 是的 给我拿两个经典款的
[2:03:24] Two old-fashioned. 两个经典款的
[2:03:27] Oh, is this, uh–? Did you do this for the Christmas? 这是 这些是为圣诞节做的吗
[2:03:31] – Yeah. – Oh, that’s cute. -是的 -真可爱
[2:03:33] Yeah, give me two of those sprinkly Christmas things. 再拿两个圣诞款
[2:03:38] – Yeah. – Christmas hoops. -好的 -圣诞甜甜圈
[2:03:39] That’s great. 看起来很美味
[2:03:43] – Okay, uh, how many is that? – That’s 11. -行了 总共多少个 -11个
[2:03:51] All right, motherfucker, 好了 混蛋
[2:03:52] empty the cash register now. And hurry up. 现在清空收银机 动作麻利点
[2:03:55] – Jesus Christ. – Shut the fuck up. -天呐 -他妈的闭嘴
[2:03:58] Hurry up with that shit. 快点取钱
[2:04:04] No, no, no, motherfucker. Empty the safe too, asshole. 不不不 混蛋 保险箱也清空 混蛋
[2:04:11] And I ain’t got all night. 我可没空和你磨叽
[2:04:15] – Don’t even move. – I’m not moving. I’m not moving. -别想跑 -我不跑 不跑
[2:04:18] Shut up! 闭嘴
[2:04:25] – Don’t fucking move, man. – I’m not– I’m not– -他妈的别动 伙计 -不会 不会的
[2:04:27] Shut the fuck up. 闭上你的臭嘴
[2:04:30] Hey, don’t– Don’t do that. No, no, no. 不要 别那么做 不
[2:04:32] No, no, no. You shut the fuck up. 不 不 你他妈的闭嘴
[2:04:36] Give me this sh– 快给我钱
[2:05:28] All right, this could be the thing. 好的 就是这样
[2:05:30] Something to help us score a little extra cash. 这可以帮我们多赚点外快
[2:05:32] The guy’s name is Rahad Jackson. He’s got more money than god. 这个人叫拉哈德·杰克逊 他富得流油
[2:05:36] He’s got twice as much coke, crank, and smack. All right? 他别人要怪上两倍 可卡因多上两倍
[2:05:39] This guy’s gonna buy just about anything 他会买任何人想
[2:05:41] anybody wants to sell him. 卖给他的东西
[2:05:43] Just likes people hanging around 这整个过程就像在他家
[2:05:44] at his house partying, the whole thing. 派对闲逛一样
[2:05:47] How do you know him? 你怎么认识他的
[2:05:48] He used to come to Party Boys a lot. Mutrix introduced me. 他以前经常去派对男孩 穆特里克斯介绍的
[2:05:51] How will we do it exactly? How would it all go down? 我们具体该怎么做 行动流程是怎样的
[2:05:54] It’s gonna go down like this. I’m gonna call him on the phone… 流程就是 我给他打电话
[2:05:57] …and I’m gonna tell him I got a half a key of quality stuff. 我会告诉他我有半公斤的上等货
[2:06:00] Do you have his phone number? 你有他电话号码吗
[2:06:02] – Yeah. – Okay. -有 -好的
[2:06:04] So I’m gonna call him on the phone. I’m gonna give him a price. 我会打电话联系他 给他出个价
[2:06:07] How much? 价格是多少
[2:06:09] Well, it’s half a key, man. It’s, like, 5000 bucks. 那是半公斤啊 伙计 5000块吧
[2:06:11] – You split that up three ways…. – It’s enough to get the Vette fixed. -你们分三路 -这足够我修车了
[2:06:15] That’s right, man.So we’re gonna do the deal. 说得对 哥们 我们要做这个交易
[2:06:18] We’re gonna drop half a key of baking soda into a bag. 我们往袋子里倒半公斤的小苏打
[2:06:20] We’re gonna walk over there. We’re gonna– 我们走进去 我们就会
[2:06:24] Boom. Right there. 嘣 搞定
[2:06:26] – This could be a nifty bit of hustle-bustle. – Wait. Do you -这可能要说很多漂亮话 -等下 你有
[2:06:30] have his address? 他地址吗
[2:06:31] Fucking, Reed, yeah.I got his fucking address. 当然啊 里德 我当有他该死的地址
[2:06:33] – What? – Yeah, okay, question. Sorry. -怎么了 -好吧 问个问题 对不起
[2:06:36] Hold on. What if he tests the stuff out? 等下 万一他验货呢
[2:06:40] – He won’t. – Well, how do you know that? -不会的 -你怎么能料到呢
[2:06:42] Because I know he won’t. I’m positive. 因为我就是知道他不会 我很确信
[2:06:46] You guys should be careful. 你们该小心一些
[2:06:49] – Scotty. – What? -斯科蒂 -怎么了
[2:06:51] What do you mean, “What?” 你说怎么了
[2:06:52] Do me a favor. Just mind your business, please. 就算帮我个忙 请你管好自己的事
[2:06:55] What the fuck? 什么鬼
[2:06:56] Sorry. 抱歉
[2:06:58] Anyway, heh…. 不管怎样
[2:07:00] Dump it in there good. Dump it in clean. 直接扔进去 倒干净
[2:07:04] Hey, hey, hey, you can’t lay this all on me, man. 这事不能全丢给我 哥们
[2:07:06] – We’re gonna go in there. – This is it. -我们就要进去了 -到了
[2:07:09] Fine. 好了
[2:07:12] You guys ready for this? 兄弟们准备好了吗
[2:07:14] – I am. – Dirk? -准备好了 -迪哥呢
[2:07:16] – Me? Yeah, yeah. I was born ready, man. – All right. -我吗 当然 我生来就准备好了 -好
[2:07:22] – What the fuck is that, Todd? – It’s a big gun. -那他妈是什么 陶德 -一把枪
[2:07:23] – No shit, but why? – Just in case. -别 为什么带枪 -以防万一
[2:07:26] Shit. 操
[2:07:28] Fucking great. 真他妈的棒
[2:07:30] You never said anything about a gun. 你就没提过枪
[2:07:32] – Now I’m nervous. – Do you have a gun, too? -现在我紧张了 -你也带枪了吗
[2:07:33] – No, I don’t have a gun. He never said– – Shh. Relax. -没 没有 我可没有枪 -闭嘴 放松
[2:07:36] – Let’s just get in and out, all right? In, out. – Not too fast. -我们进去搞定就走 好吧 -别太快
[2:07:39] It makes it look suspicious. 会让交易看起来很可疑
[2:07:41] Goddamn it. 操
[2:07:43] You all right? 你还好吧
[2:07:45] – Just let me do all the talking, all right? – Just be cool. -话由我来说 好吧 -冷静点
[2:07:59] How you doing? Come on in. 你们怎么样 进来吧
[2:08:09] – Hey, man. – Hello, come on in. -你好啊 哥们 -你好 进来吧
[2:08:12] Hey. 你好
[2:08:25] Hey, Rahad. 你好啊 拉哈德
[2:08:27] Hello, friends. 你们好啊 朋友们
[2:08:29] – Hey. – Which one is Todd? -你好 -哪个是陶德
[2:08:31] Yeah, that’s me. Ha, ha. We met before, down at Party Boys. 是我 我们在派对男孩见过
[2:08:35] Yeah, right. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Come on in. Come on in. 对 对的 是哦 想起来了 快进来吧
[2:08:37] Uh, these are my friends here.Dirk and Reed. 这两个是我朋友迪哥和里德
[2:08:40] Good to see you.Take a seat. 很高兴见到你们 随便坐吧
[2:08:41] You want something to drink? 你们想喝点什么吗
[2:08:44] – Want a pill? Coke? Little dope? – No. -要摇头丸吗 可卡因呢 来点吗 -不要
[2:08:46] – Uh, you sure you don’t want something? – No, thank you. No. -确定你们不要吗 -是的 谢谢你
[2:08:49] So got something? Huh? 所以 货在哪
[2:08:52] We got something here? 货带了吗
[2:08:54] Here it is. That’s about half a key right there. 给 大概半公斤
[2:08:58] All right. That is some quality shit. 好的 这可是上等货
[2:09:01] – If you wanna test that out… – Don’t worry about him. -如果你想验货的话 -不用管他
[2:09:04] …I mean, go ahead. If you want. 我是说 尽管试 如果你想验的话
[2:09:05] No, no, no. Wait. 不 不 等等
[2:09:07] Here’s that build-up. I love this part. 高潮来了 我爱这一段
[2:09:19] Fucking love that song. 他妈爱死这首歌了
[2:09:22] So anyway, uh, what’s the price? 好 价钱多少
[2:09:39] Maybe, I don’t know, 5 grand. 大概 我不知道 五千吧
[2:09:45] – Five grand. – Yeah. -五千 -对
[2:09:50] All right. No problem. That’s cool. 好 没问题 好极了
[2:09:58] Five grand? 五千对吧
[2:09:59] Five grand. 五千
[2:10:05] Okay. 好的
[2:10:21] You guys wanna play baseball? 你们几个要不要来一口
[2:10:23] – No, thank you. – No. -不了 谢谢 -不了
[2:10:27] The black guy has a gun in his jacket. Todd? 那个黑人外套里有枪 陶德
[2:10:40] Let’s get up and get the fuck out of here. 快起身 逃离这个鬼地方
[2:10:42] Todd, count the fucking money in the car. 陶德 到车里再他妈数钱
[2:11:00] Hey, you wanna see something really fascinating? 你们要不要看个真正牛逼的东西
[2:11:08] – Check it out. – Oh, wow. That’s sweet. -看 -厉害了
[2:11:13] – That thing’s not loaded, is it? – Not yet. -这玩意没上子弹呢吧 -还没呢
[2:11:15] Is that silver? 纯银的吗
[2:11:17] Look, see, we… Let’s see what happens now, huh? 你看 我们看看会发生什么
[2:11:20] Don’t point 别乱指
[2:11:20] Could you not point the gun, please, sir? 可以麻烦别拿枪指人吗 求您了 哥
[2:11:24] – You wanna watch? – Todd. -你要看吗 -陶德
[2:11:26] Why? You think I can’t do it? 为什么 你觉得我做不到吗
[2:11:28] No, wait, wait. 不是 别 等等
[2:11:30] Huh? You think I can’t do it? 是吗 不可以吗
[2:11:32] You wanna see me do it? You dare me? 要我做给你们看吗 看我敢不敢
[2:11:33] No, we don’t dare you. 不 我们不是这个意思
[2:11:36] Fucking dare me. 妈的敢挑战我
[2:11:43] Thank you, thank you. 谢谢 谢谢
[2:11:47] Your fucking faces, man. 看把你们吓的
[2:11:53] What the fuck? 他妈搞什么
[2:11:56] Hey, I love this thing. 我喜欢这首歌
[2:11:57] I make these little mix tapes together, you know? 我自己混了盘带子 知道吗
[2:12:00] I put all my favorite songs together. 我把我喜欢的歌都录到了一盘带子上
[2:12:01] Which one is this? Number, uh, 11. Yeah. I love it. 这是第几首 十一 对 太喜欢了
[2:12:04] You know, when you buy a tape or something or an album, 知道吗 当你买了磁带或者专辑之类的
[2:12:07] you put it on, and the songs, 你打开听 然后那些歌
[2:12:09] the bands put them in some fucking order… 被那些乐队不知道按什么垃圾顺序排的
[2:12:11] …like they want you to listen to it in that order, you know. 就好像他们要你按这个顺序听
[2:12:12] I hate that. Fucking hate that. 我讨厌这样 去他妈的
[2:12:15] I don’t like to be told what to listen to, 我最讨厌别人摆布说我应该听什么
[2:12:16] when to listen to it, or anything. 什么时候听 或是怎样
[2:12:27] Fuck. 操
[2:12:30] It’s Cosmo. He’s Chinese. 是科斯莫 他是中国人
[2:12:34] That’s why he likes lighting off firecrackers. Huh? 所以他喜欢放鞭炮
[2:13:12] Rick Springfield. He’s a buddy of mine. 里克·斯普林菲尔德 我喜欢他的歌
[2:13:31] Todd, we’re leaving, man. Todd. 陶德 我们走吧 陶德
[2:13:35] Let’s go. All right? 我们走 好吗
[2:14:18] We’re leaving. 我们走吧
[2:14:19] Sir. We gotta split, man. We gotta go. 大哥 我们得走了 我们先撤了
[2:14:22] Aw, come on. You just got here. 别呀 才没来多久
[2:14:24] Let’s hang out, let’s party. 多待会 一起玩
[2:14:25] We got somewhere else to go. 我们还要去别的地方呢
[2:14:27] We scheduled dinner with friends. 我们跟朋友约好了一起吃晚饭
[2:14:29] We’re not leaving yet. 我们还没不走
[2:14:34] We’re here now, and we want something else from you. 我们人都到这了 想跟你要点别的东西
[2:14:44] We want something else from you. 我们还想跟你要点别的东西
[2:14:47] What? 什么东西
[2:14:48] Todd, what the hell are you doing, man? Let’s just go. 陶德 你搞什么鬼 我们走吧
[2:14:52] In the master bedroom… 在主卧室
[2:14:55] …under the bed in a floor safe. 床底下的地板保险箱里
[2:14:59] Understand? 明白了吗
[2:15:01] What the fuck is the matter with you? Let’s go. 你他妈在干嘛 走啊
[2:15:03] Todd. 陶德
[2:15:04] – Come on, man. – Shut up, Dirk. -赶紧的 -闭嘴 迪哥
[2:15:06] I told you I got a plan. I got a very good plan. 我告诉过你我有个计划 完美的计划
[2:15:09] Are you kidding me, kitty? 你在开玩笑吗 小淘气
[2:15:11] No, I’m not, see? 不 没有 懂了吗
[2:15:12] I’m not kidding. I want what’s in the safe. 我没开玩笑 把保险箱里的东西给我
[2:15:16] We want what is in the goddamn safe, 我们他妈要那个保险箱里的东西
[2:15:17] in the goddamn master bedroom… 在他妈的主卧室里
[2:15:19] …in the fucking floor, 他妈的地板上
[2:15:20] in a goddamn fucking floor safe, that’s all. 地板保险柜里的东西 就这样
[2:15:23] Todd, don’t be crazy, okay? 陶德 清醒点 好吗
[2:15:24] Sir, we don’t know anything about this. 哥 我们什么都不知道
[2:15:26] This is not at all what we wanted. 我们压根不想要那东西
[2:15:28] Shut the fuck up, Dirk. 你他妈给我闭嘴 迪哥
[2:15:29] Do not reach for your gun, man. 别掏枪
[2:15:31] Don’t reach for your gun. 别掏枪
[2:15:47] He went in the bedroom. 他进卧室了
[2:15:49] Todd, what the fuck are you doing? 陶德 你他妈搞什么
[2:15:51] He went in the bedroom. 他到卧室去了
[2:15:52] Todd, when the fuck did you go crazy? 陶德 你他妈什么时候疯的
[2:15:54] He’s got coke, and he’s got cash in that safe in that bedroom… 他卧室保险箱里有毒品和现金
[2:15:58] …and if we leave here without it, we’re fucking idiots, man. 如果就这么离开 那我们才是脑抽了
[2:16:01] We came here to motherfucking do something. 我们来这里就是要干一票大的
[2:16:03] And we can fucking do it, all right? Are you with me? 我们能得手的好吗 明白了吗
[2:16:05] Todd, listen to me. Let’s just split, man. 陶德 听我说 我们分开走
[2:16:07] Let’s just split now. This is not the thing. 我们分开走吧 事情不该是这样的
[2:16:10] This is not supposed to be the thing. 我们不是这么计划的
[2:16:12] That’s what I goddamn came here to motherfucking do. 老子来这就是要干一票的
[2:16:15] And that’s what I’m gonna fucking do right the fuck now. 老子现在就要这么做
[2:16:18] Fuck no! Todd, don’t! 不要 陶德 住手
[2:16:21] – Don’t be fucking stupid! – Todd! Todd! -别干傻事 -陶德 陶德
[2:16:26] Come on! 来呀
[2:16:27] Fuck! Go, man! 操 快逃
[2:16:28] Come on, you puppies. 来呀 狗崽子
[2:16:34] It’s coming down for puppies! 老子宰了你们
[2:16:43] Come on, come on, come on. Puppies! 来呀 来呀 来呀 狗崽子
[2:16:48] No! 不
[2:16:51] Oh, shit. 操
[2:16:53] Come on! 来呀
[2:16:59] Shit. 操
[2:17:16] Fucking son of a bitch. Oh, God. 狗娘养的 天哪
[2:17:19] Oh, God. Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck. 我的天 操 操
[2:17:23] Fuck. Fucking stupid motherfucker. 操 天杀的混蛋
[2:17:27] Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God. 我的天哪
[2:17:33] Oh, fuck. 操
[2:17:36] Oh, fuck. Son of a bitch. 操 妈的混蛋
[2:18:26] Jack? 杰克
[2:18:35] Jack, could you please help me? 杰克 你能行行好帮帮我吗
[2:18:48] I’m…. 我
[2:19:01] I just… I wanted to come and say sorry, you know. 我只是 想来跟你说声对不起
[2:19:09] Well, I just wanna know if you can help me, Jack. 我只是想问你能不能帮帮我
[2:19:13] I, um… I need help. 我 我走投无路了
[2:19:20] …I’m sorry, you know? 对不起
[2:19:26] I need help, Jack. 我走投无路了 杰克
[2:19:40] I’m so fucking sorry, Jack. 真的对不起 杰克
[2:19:46] I’m sorry too, kid. 我也很抱歉 孩子
[2:19:51] It’s okay, baby. 没事了 孩子
[2:19:53] We all need to start again. 我们都需要重新开始
[2:19:55] Yeah. 是的
[2:19:56] Okay. 没事
[2:20:01] It’s okay. 没事
[2:20:06] It’s okay, baby. 没事的 孩子
[2:20:10] Yeah. You’re all right, baby. 对 你没事的 孩子
[2:20:17] Yeah. 好的
[2:20:22] Did I hear someone say deal? 是不是有人在说大甩卖
[2:20:25] This weekend and this weekend only… 这个周末 只限这周
[2:20:27] …Buck’s Super Cool Stereo Store is making 巴克超级立体声音像店开业大酬宾
[2:20:29] super-cool deals on all name brands. 全场特卖 品牌不限
[2:20:32] We’re open. We’re ready. 今日开张 万事俱备
[2:20:33] All you need to do is walk over, get down, and come inside us. 就差你了 快进来瞧一瞧 看一看
[2:20:39] Word. 没错
[2:20:41] Cut. 卡
[2:20:43] Excellent. 完美
[2:20:44] Buck, honey, that was great. 巴克 亲爱的 太棒了
[2:21:03] I said, shut up, Colonel. 给我闭嘴 上校
[2:21:06] Shut up, Colonel. 闭嘴 上校
[2:21:12] I said, shut up. 我说了 闭嘴
[2:21:17] Cinco 五
[2:21:18] Cuatro 四
[2:21:19] Tres 三
[2:21:21] Dos 二
[2:21:22] Uno 一
[2:21:23] Dale. 好了
[2:21:36] Wait, wait, wait. What happened there? 等等 等一下 那是啥
[2:21:39] That’s a Q. That’s supposed to be a G. Oh, man. No, no. 名字错了 把G弄成Q了 我的天
[2:22:07] Go. 开始
[2:22:13] What the heck? 我了个去
[2:22:16] Naughty, naughty, Candy. 淘气淘气 福利时刻
[2:22:21] – Push. – Okay, ready to push? -使劲 -好的 准备好了吗
[2:22:22] Okay, let’s push. Let’s push. Let’s push. 好 使劲 使劲
[2:22:25] Come on, baby. Come on, baby. Go, go, go. Push, push, push. 加把劲 宝贝 用力 用力
[2:22:29] Yes. Yes. 对 对
[2:22:31] – God almighty, fucking Christ. – We’re almost there. -老天哪 操你他妈 -快了快了
[2:22:33] No, don’t cuss, sweetie. 不 不要爆粗 宝贝
[2:22:35] One big push for me, all right? 再使把劲 好吗
[2:22:36] Big push for the doctor. Big push. 再给医生用点力 用力
[2:22:38] This is it. Big push. Push, push, push. 对就这样 用力 使劲 使劲
[2:22:43] – I got it, I got it, yeah. – He got it. -出来了 出来了 -孩子出来了
[2:22:45] It’s a boy. It’s a boy. 是个男孩 是个男孩
[2:22:54] No hurry, guys. Just sometime this year, huh? 慢慢来 各位 今年搬完就行
[2:22:57] Jack, should we put it in the garage? 杰克 这个能放车库里吗
[2:22:59] Put it where I told you to put it. 放到我说过的地方去
[2:23:04] Maurice. 莫里斯
[2:23:06] You’ve got to turn a fan on. 把排气扇打开
[2:23:08] It smells good, doesn’t it? 味道不错 不是吗
[2:23:10] No. It smells like shit. 才怪 闻起来糟糕透顶
[2:23:11] Oh, come on. This is Puerto Rican cooking. 拜托 这可是波多黎各做法
[2:23:14] Everybody’s complaining in the whole neighborhood. 邻居都怨声载道了
[2:23:16] This is what they’re complaining about. Taste this. 这就是他们抱怨的味道 尝一口
[2:23:18] No, I can’t taste it, not now. I’ll taste it later. 不 我不吃 过会再说
[2:23:24] Rollergirl, yoo-hoo. 溜冰女
[2:23:26] Honey, honey. Listen to me. 亲爱的 听我说
[2:23:27] Take the dirt on one side of your room 把你房间的垃圾
[2:23:29] and move it to the other side. 都放在同一边
[2:23:31] Okay. 好的
[2:23:31] Then one side of the room will look clean… 这样房间起码有一半会看起来干净点
[2:23:33] …that used to look dirty. That’ll be good, huh? 之前太乱了 那样会好点
[2:23:37] Oh! Johnny Weissmuller. That’s my swimmer. 约翰尼·韦斯穆勒 小游泳健将
[2:23:41] – Say, “Hello, Uncle Jack.” – Five gold medals, look at that. -叫”杰克叔叔” -五块金牌 快看
[2:23:44] – Say, “Hello, Uncle Jack.” – Oh, look at him. -叫”杰克叔叔” -看看他
[2:23:47] You like Uncle Jack’s pool? 你喜欢杰克叔叔的泳池吗
[2:23:51] – Who’s the Olympic-fever baby? – Say, “Hi, Jack.” -谁是奥运宝贝 -说”你好杰克”
[2:23:54] – Say, “Hi. Hi.” -“Hi, Jack.” -说你好 -你好 杰克
[2:23:55] “Watch me kick.” 看我踢水水
[2:23:56] He’s not gonna piss in the pool, is he? 他不会尿在泳池里吧
[2:23:58] I don’t think so. 我觉得不会的
[2:24:00] Do you like Uncle Reed? Yes, you do. 你喜欢里德叔叔吗 喜欢呀
[2:24:03] Buck Yo, Buck.
[2:24:04] Jack, I gotta talk to you about 杰克 我得跟你说一下
[2:24:05] the stereo modification for this system. 这套音响的调校问题
[2:24:07] – No technical shit. – No, no, no. -少跟我讲一堆术语 -不 不
[2:24:09] If you don’t get the right modification it’s not gonna be loud. 不调校的话 声音就不够响
[2:24:12] Loud isn’t what I want. I don’t want loud. 我不需要声音响
[2:24:14] I want… mellow. 我要 醇厚
[2:24:16] Mellow. That’s what I want. 醇厚 这才是我想要的
[2:24:18] – Okay. – Buck, I want mellow. -行吧 -巴克 我要醇厚
[2:24:20] Mellow. Mellow. 醇厚 醇厚
[2:24:23] Yeah. 没错
[2:24:25] Oh, great, honey. Great. 对 亲爱的 做得好
[2:24:38] Are we ready? 可以开始了吗
[2:24:40] We have got all the time we want. 别急 我们有的是时间
[2:24:44] What are you looking at? 你看什么呢
[2:24:47] I’m looking at you. 看你呢
[2:24:49] You’re staring. 你这是在盯
[2:24:50] You know what I’m staring at? 你知道我在盯着看什么吗
[2:24:53] I’m staring at the foxiest bitch in the whole world. 我在盯着世界上最美丽的妖艳贱货
[2:25:28] I’ve been around this block twice now. 这已经是我第二次来这了
[2:25:30] I’m looking for something. 我在找东西
[2:25:32] A clue. 找线索
[2:25:34] I’ve been looking for clues, and something led me back here. 我一直在找 有东西冥冥中指引我回来
[2:25:38] Yep. So here I am. 对 所以我回来了
[2:25:41] Could have been me, the one that was 事发的时候
[2:25:43] at Ringo’s place when the shit went down. 在林戈那的倒霉鬼 或许是我
[2:25:45] Hey, I know how it is. I’ve been there. 我知道怎么回事 我去过那了
[2:25:49] We’ve all done bad things. 我们都干过坏事
[2:25:52] We’ve all had those guilty feelings in our heart. 也曾为此良心不安
[2:25:55] You wanna take your brain out of your head 你恨不得把脑子从头颅里拿出来
[2:25:57] and wash it and scrub it and make it clean. 好好洗刷 把记忆冲洗干净
[2:26:00] Well, no. 但是不行
[2:26:04] But I’m gonna help you settle this. 不过我可以帮你摆平这件事
[2:26:06] First we’re gonna check for holes, 首先我们得检查一下你身上的小穴
[2:26:08] see what we can find. 看看能找到什么
[2:26:09] Then we’re gonna get nice and wet 然后我们慢慢来 等足够湿了
[2:26:11] and you’re gonna spread your legs. 你就把腿张开
[2:26:14] Oh, that’s good. So you know me. 好极了 你知道我的本事
[2:26:18] You know my reputation. 我在这方面可是名声在外
[2:26:20] Thirteen inches is a tough load. 33厘米够你受的
[2:26:21] I don’t treat you gently. 我不会手下留情的
[2:26:24] That’s right. I’m Brock Landers. 没错 我就是布洛克·兰德斯
[2:26:29] So I’m gonna be nice. 我会好好疼你的
[2:26:33] So I’m gonna be nice. 我会好好疼你的
[2:26:36] So I’m gonna be nice. 我会好好疼你的
[2:26:38] I’m gonna ask you one more time. 老子再问你最后一遍
[2:26:41] Where the fuck is Ringo? 他妈的林戈在哪
[2:27:09] I am a star. 我是巨星
[2:27:11] I’m a star. I’m a star. I’m a star. 我是巨星 我是巨星 我是巨星
[2:27:14] I am a big, bright, shining star. 我是超级闪耀的大巨星
[2:27:33] That’s right. 没错
[2:34:28] I just…. 我
[2:34:37] I just wanna talk to you. 我只是想跟你说句话
[2:34:44] I just want…. 我只是想
[2:34:48] Raphael. 拉斐尔
[2:35:01] Oh, shit. 操
[2:35:11] Shit. Raphael. 操 拉斐尔
[2:35:15] Where is he? 他在哪
[2:35:17] Where’s Ringo? 林戈在哪
[2:35:21] I know where it goes. 我知道怎么回事
1997年

文章导航

Previous Post: Unknown(不明身份)[2011]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Daniel Isn’t Real(丹尼尔不是真的)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 104房间 (96)
  • 1900年 (1)
  • 1922年 (1)
  • 1925年 (1)
  • 1931年 (1)
  • 1934年 (1)
  • 1939年 (2)
  • 1941年 (1)
  • 1942年 (2)
  • 1943年 (2)
  • 1944年 (2)
  • 1946年 (1)
  • 1948年 (1)
  • 1952年 (1)
  • 1953年 (3)
  • 1954年 (5)
  • 1955年 (4)
  • 1956年 (3)
  • 1957年 (5)
  • 1958年 (2)
  • 1959年 (5)
  • 1960年 (2)
  • 1961年 (4)
  • 1962年 (2)
  • 1963年 (2)
  • 1964年 (4)
  • 1966年 (3)
  • 1967年 (3)
  • 1968年 (3)
  • 1969年 (5)
  • 1970年 (2)
  • 1971年 (4)
  • 1972年 (7)
  • 1973年 (5)
  • 1974年 (4)
  • 1975年 (7)
  • 1976年 (7)
  • 1977年 (6)
  • 1978年 (4)
  • 1979年 (7)
  • 1980年 (10)
  • 1981年 (5)
  • 1982年 (8)
  • 1983年 (6)
  • 1984年 (8)
  • 1985年 (8)
  • 1986年 (8)
  • 1987年 (18)
  • 1988年 (12)
  • 1989年 (14)
  • 1990年 (15)
  • 1991年 (11)
  • 1992年 (9)
  • 1993年 (18)
  • 1994年 (18)
  • 1995年 (26)
  • 1996年 (22)
  • 1997年 (30)
  • 1998年 (35)
  • 1999年 (42)
  • 2000年 (38)
  • 2001年 (41)
  • 2002年 (48)
  • 2003年 (60)
  • 2004年 (51)
  • 2005年 (67)
  • 2006年 (90)
  • 2007年 (133)
  • 2008年 (163)
  • 2009年 (229)
  • 2010年 (184)
  • 2011年 (170)
  • 2012年 (79)
  • 2013年 (78)
  • 2014年 (91)
  • 2015年 (73)
  • 2016年 (78)
  • 2017年 (87)
  • 2018年 (167)
  • 2019年 (321)
  • 2020年 (173)
  • 2021年 (32)
  • 2022年 (17)
  • 2023年 (10)
  • 2024年 (15)
  • 2037年 (1)
  • 24小时 (382)
  • barui (24)
  • X档案 (434)
  • 一切安好 (20)
  • 不死法医 (44)
  • 丑女贝蒂 (166)
  • 东城梦魇 (14)
  • 东邻西舍 (166)
  • 两周后就死 (12)
  • 中央公园 (10)
  • 中年失恋日记 (16)
  • 为人父母 (206)
  • 为全人类 (40)
  • 乐一通 (22)
  • 乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险 (16)
  • 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人 (86)
  • 亢奋 (16)
  • 人人都爱雷蒙德 (414)
  • 人类清除计划 (40)
  • 亿万 (81)
  • 众口难调 (68)
  • 伞学院 (40)
  • 传世 (13)
  • 传教士 (86)
  • 使女的故事 (110)
  • 侠探杰克 (16)
  • 侯斯顿 (10)
  • 保姆俱乐部 (36)
  • 假如… (18)
  • 假面真情 (40)
  • 傲骨之战 (120)
  • 傲骨贤妻 (312)
  • 僵尸逃生船 (12)
  • 兄弟连 (10)
  • 克拉丽丝 (13)
  • 克拉克森的农场 (24)
  • 公寓大楼里的谋杀案 (38)
  • 内裤队长 (39)
  • 再造淑女 (26)
  • 冥想正念指南 (16)
  • 凡妮莎海辛 (128)
  • 凯萨琳大帝 (20)
  • 初代吸血鬼 (184)
  • 初创玩家 (16)
  • 初来乍到 (232)
  • 别对我说谎 (96)
  • 副总统 (130)
  • 副警长 (13)
  • 办公室(美版) (364)
  • 功夫熊猫盖世传奇 (140)
  • 劳拉之谜 (76)
  • 十字剑 (10)
  • 单亲 (46)
  • 博斯 (60)
  • 卡特特工 (18)
  • 危机边缘 (200)
  • 双城之战 (9)
  • 反恐特警组 (226)
  • 发展受阻 (84)
  • 古战场传奇 (166)
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝 (4)
  • 合伙人之路 (20)
  • 吉尔莫女孩 (170)
  • 同志亦凡人 (166)
  • 名姝 (48)
  • 吸血鬼日记 (342)
  • 周一清晨 (20)
  • 命运航班 (124)
  • 咱们裸熊 (258)
  • 哈哈大校 (12)
  • 哥谭 (198)
  • 善地 (100)
  • 嗜血法医 (192)
  • 嗜血法医·杀魔新生 (20)
  • 囧男窘事 (60)
  • 困兽 (72)
  • 国务卿女士 (240)
  • 国土安全 (192)
  • 圣经故事 (20)
  • 地球百子 (200)
  • 坏法官 (13)
  • 坏老师 (13)
  • 基本演绎法 (153)
  • 堕落街传奇 (50)
  • 处女情缘 (200)
  • 复仇 (176)
  • 复生 (18)
  • 外星也难民 (32)
  • 外星居民 (20)
  • 夜班医生 (90)
  • 大城小妞 (50)
  • 大学生费莉希蒂 (84)
  • 大政治家 (30)
  • 大神偷卡门 (9)
  • 大西洋帝国 (56)
  • 天使在美国 (6)
  • 天堂镇警局 (20)
  • 天才 (56)
  • 天生不配 (20)
  • 天蝎 (184)
  • 天黑请回家 (40)
  • 太平洋战争 (20)
  • 太空堡垒卡拉狄加 (144)
  • 太空部队 (20)
  • 太阳召唤 (16)
  • 奥利不见了 (8)
  • 女大当自强 (28)
  • 女子监狱 (178)
  • 女孩成长记 (144)
  • 女王的棋局 (14)
  • 奶爸当家 (34)
  • 好兆头 (24)
  • 好想做一次 (80)
  • 好汉两个半 (520)
  • 好运查理 (196)
  • 如果还有明天 (80)
  • 如此一家人 (208)
  • 妙女神探 (210)
  • 妙贼警探 (162)
  • 姿态 (50)
  • 娃娃脸 (20)
  • 婚外情事 (106)
  • 婚姻生活 (10)
  • 宇宙小子 (290)
  • 宋飞传 (342)
  • 完美和声 (26)
  • 实习医生格蕾 (830)
  • 实习医生风云 (364)
  • 家庭经济学 (14)
  • 家有喜旺 (176)
  • 小公主苏菲亚 (220)
  • 小小安妮 (27)
  • 小小小小的火 (16)
  • 小谎大事 (14)
  • 小镇疑云·美版 (20)
  • 少女卧底 (148)
  • 少年谢尔顿 (272)
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯 (8)
  • 少狼 (200)
  • 尖叫女王 (44)
  • 尼基塔 (146)
  • 布里奇顿 (16)
  • 希尔达 (52)
  • 年轻的教宗 (20)
  • 幸福谷 (36)
  • 幻灭 (20)
  • 广告狂人 (180)
  • 应召女友 (74)
  • 废柴联盟 (110)
  • 废柴舅舅 (38)
  • 庭审专家 (166)
  • 康斯坦丁 (13)
  • 开心汉堡店 (190)
  • 异星灾变 (20)
  • 弗莱彻夫人 (14)
  • 归途 (34)
  • 律师本色 (330)
  • 律政潜规则 (12)
  • 德古拉 (3)
  • 德里女孩 (19)
  • 心灵猎人 (38)
  • 忍者神龟 (230)
  • 怀孕 (22)
  • 怒呛人生 (10)
  • 性·生活 (16)
  • 性爱自修室 (48)
  • 怪奇物语 (68)
  • 怪物乐园 (16)
  • 怪诞小镇 (80)
  • 恋爱挑战书 (8)
  • 惊异传奇 (5)
  • 惊悚50州 (24)
  • 惩罚者 (52)
  • 意乱情迷 (22)
  • 成瘾剂量 (8)
  • 成长不容易 (94)
  • 我为喜剧狂 (135)
  • 我们这一天 (212)
  • 我变美的那夏天 (14)
  • 我爱上的人是奇葩 (124)
  • 我知道这是真的 (12)
  • 战争与和平 (12)
  • 找寻自我 (70)
  • 投行风云 (32)
  • 拉字至上Q世代 (16)
  • 摩斯探长前传 (33)
  • 摩登家庭 (498)
  • 摩登情爱 (32)
  • 政坛野兽 (8)
  • 政局边缘 (20)
  • 教师情事 (10)
  • 敢不敢挑战我 (10)
  • 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 (12)
  • 斯巴达克斯 (78)
  • 新成长的烦恼 (65)
  • 新生六居客 (60)
  • 新百战天龙 (182)
  • 新贵 (40)
  • 新闻编辑室 (50)
  • 无所作为 (12)
  • 无耻之徒 (268)
  • 日常谜团 (10)
  • 早间新闻 (54)
  • 时空守卫 (32)
  • 旺达幻视 (18)
  • 明日传奇 (87)
  • 星期三 (16)
  • 星际之门SG-1 (422)
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯 (99)
  • 星际之门宇宙 (80)
  • 星际之门起源 (20)
  • 星际迷航:发现号 (84)
  • 星际迷航·皮卡德 (20)
  • 春心荡漾 (104)
  • 暗中 (52)
  • 更美好的事 (42)
  • 曼哈顿计划 (46)
  • 曼达洛人 (48)
  • 最危险的游戏 (30)
  • 最后一个男人 (132)
  • 最后生还者 (18)
  • 月光骑士 (12)
  • 未了之事 (16)
  • 未分类 (1)
  • 末日孤舰 (112)
  • 末日巡逻队 (24)
  • 末日逼近 (18)
  • 朱庇特传奇 (16)
  • 杀手信徒 (90)
  • 杀无赦 (6)
  • 杀死比尔 (64)
  • 权力的游戏 (146)
  • 杰克·莱恩 (16)
  • 杰米私房菜 (52)
  • 极品基老伴 (26)
  • 极品老妈 (340)
  • 林肯律师 (20)
  • 柏林谍影 (10)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (44)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (16)
  • 树墩镇侦探 (36)
  • 格林 (246)
  • 格蕾丝与弗兰基 (188)
  • 梅尔罗斯 (10)
  • 欢乐一家亲 (516)
  • 欢迎来到瑞典 (28)
  • 欲望女大生 (36)
  • 欲望都市 (188)
  • 歌舞青春:音乐剧 (20)
  • 正常人 (24)
  • 歪星撞地球 (278)
  • 死亡医师 (7)
  • 毒枭 (40)
  • 比弗利娇妻 (69)
  • 汉尼拔 (78)
  • 沉默天使 (46)
  • 沙娜拉传奇 (40)
  • 河谷镇 (172)
  • 法官大人 (20)
  • 波士顿法律 (100)
  • 洛基 (24)
  • 浪子神探 (54)
  • 海豹突击队 (202)
  • 深入恶谷 (64)
  • 深入黑暗 (24)
  • 潘多拉 (46)
  • 潘尼沃斯 (40)
  • 火线 (120)
  • 火线警告 (106)
  • 火车大劫案 (4)
  • 灵书妙探 (173)
  • 灵媒缉凶 (256)
  • 灵魂伴侣 (12)
  • 熊家餐馆 (36)
  • 燃情克利夫兰 (254)
  • 爱、死亡、机器人 (68)
  • 犯罪心理 (331)
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯 (340)
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇 (198)
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密 (227)
  • 狂欢命案 (8)
  • 狄金森 (10)
  • 狗狗博客 (69)
  • 猎魔人 (48)
  • 猎鹰与冬兵 (12)
  • 瑞克和莫蒂 (142)
  • 甜木兰 (38)
  • 生活 (6)
  • 生活大爆炸 (275)
  • 疑犯追踪 (206)
  • 疯人疯语 (44)
  • 疯城记 (26)
  • 疯子 (20)
  • 疼痛难免 (14)
  • 疾速争胜 (100)
  • 白宫风云 (308)
  • 百年乡情 (24)
  • 皮囊 (122)
  • 皮尔逊 (20)
  • 真探 (48)
  • 真爱如血 (160)
  • 真相探寻者 (16)
  • 眼见为虚 (13)
  • 睡魔 (18)
  • 破产姐妹 (136)
  • 破发点大满贯之路 (5)
  • 破釜沉舟 (26)
  • 硅谷 (104)
  • 碎片人生 (16)
  • 神探阿蒙 (248)
  • 神烦警探 (152)
  • 神盾局特工 (272)
  • 离家童盟 (66)
  • 科拉传奇 (104)
  • 空乘危机 (16)
  • 窈窕淑女 (40)
  • 童话镇 (306)
  • 粉雄救兵 (86)
  • 紧急呼救 (190)
  • 紧急呼救孤星 (54)
  • 红粉联盟 (8)
  • 约翰·威尔逊的十万个怎么做 (12)
  • 纸牌屋 (146)
  • 绊脚石 (20)
  • 绝命律师 (63)
  • 绝命毒师 (62)
  • 绝望写手 (54)
  • 绝望的主妇 (180)
  • 继承之战 (78)
  • 绯闻女孩 (242)
  • 维京传奇 (158)
  • 绿箭侠 (169)
  • 罗马 (44)
  • 罪夜之奔 (16)
  • 罪恶黑名单 (216)
  • 罪案终结 (214)
  • 罪犯联盟 (12)
  • 美国众神 (16)
  • 美国夫人 (18)
  • 美国恐怖故事 (128)
  • 美国罪案故事 (29)
  • 美国谍梦 (150)
  • 美女上错身 (76)
  • 美少女的谎言 (320)
  • 美式主妇 (103)
  • 美眉校探 (144)
  • 羞耻 (64)
  • 老友记 (468)
  • 老爸有招 (138)
  • 老爸老妈浪漫史 (408)
  • 肯尼迪家族 (16)
  • 脆莓公园 (36)
  • 致命女人 (40)
  • 致命诱惑 (38)
  • 致命陷阱 (11)
  • 良医 (230)
  • 艾米丽在巴黎 (30)
  • 芝加哥急救 (103)
  • 芝加哥烈焰 (182)
  • 芝加哥警署 (208)
  • 英文系主任 (12)
  • 茶杯头大冒险 (22)
  • 荒野 (20)
  • 菜鸟老警 (100)
  • 萨达姆家族 (8)
  • 蓝皮书计划 (40)
  • 虚构安娜 (18)
  • 蛇蝎女佣 (49)
  • 血族 (92)
  • 行尸走肉 (322)
  • 街灯亮起时 (20)
  • 西部世界 (72)
  • 记忆神探 (122)
  • 设计人生 (36)
  • 识骨寻踪 (484)
  • 谍网 (114)
  • 谜湖之巅 (26)
  • 豪斯医生 (354)
  • 贴身保镖 (6)
  • 超感猎杀 (48)
  • 超感警探 (298)
  • 超级少女 (216)
  • 越狱 (176)
  • 路德灵异侦探社 (16)
  • 路西法 (166)
  • 轮回派对 (16)
  • 辍学生 (16)
  • 达芬奇的恶魔 (28)
  • 这是罪 (10)
  • 迷失 (119)
  • 迷失太空 (40)
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉 (7)
  • 逍遥法外 (180)
  • 逗我玩 (38)
  • 逝者之证 (42)
  • 邪恶力量 (654)
  • 郊狼 (6)
  • 金牌律师 (12)
  • 金色年代 (346)
  • 金装律师 (264)
  • 铁证悬案 (156)
  • 镀金时代 (34)
  • 闪电侠 (368)
  • 降世神通 (116)
  • 随性所欲 (44)
  • 雪国列车 (20)
  • 零异频道 (24)
  • 非凡公主希瑞 (40)
  • 面包与爱情 (18)
  • 韦恩 (20)
  • 风中的女王 (156)
  • 飞天大盗 (96)
  • 马尔科姆的一家 (300)
  • 马男波杰克 (76)
  • 鬼入侵 (20)
  • 鬼屋欢乐送 (40)
  • 魔戒:力量之戒 (16)
  • 鲍勃心动 (38)
  • 鳕鱼角 (16)
  • 麻木不仁 (30)
  • 黄石 (94)
  • 黑吃黑 (38)
  • 黑客军团 (90)
  • 黑帆 (38)
  • 黑暗救赎 (3)
  • 黑暗物质 (30)
  • 黑松镇 (40)
  • 黑色乌托邦 (12)
  • 黑色星期一 (27)
  • 黑色童话 (20)
  • 黑袍纠察队 (60)
  • 黑道家族 (172)
  • 黑钱胜地 (88)
  • 龙之家族 (20)

Copyright © 2025 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号