| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:03] | Horsin’ Around is filmed before a live studio audience. | 《胡闹的小马》在现场观众前录制 | 
| [00:09] | Mondays. | 又是周一 | 
| [00:11] | Well, good morning to you too. | 你也早安啊 | 
| [00:14] | Oh, hey. | 你好[音同干草] | 
| [00:15] | Where? I’d love hay. | 在哪 我可喜欢干草了 | 
| [00:20] | In 1987, the situation comedy Horsin’ Around | 1987年 情景喜剧《胡闹的小马》 | 
| [00:23] | premiered on ABC. | 在ABC台首播 | 
| [00:24] | The show, in which a young, bachelor horse | 该剧讲述一匹年轻的单身马 | 
| [00:27] | is forced to reevaluate his priorities | 在同意抚养三个人类儿童后 | 
| [00:29] | when he agrees to raise three human children, | 被迫重新审视人生的故事 | 
| [00:31] | was initially dismissed by critics | 此剧最初被评论家们 | 
| [00:33] | as broad and saccharine and not good, | 认为媚俗且低劣 | 
| [00:37] | but the family comedy struck a chord with America | 但这部家庭喜剧引起全美共鸣 | 
| [00:39] | and went on to air for nine seasons. | 并热播九季 | 
| [00:42] | The star of Horsin’ Around, BoJack Horseman, | 《胡闹的小马》剧中明星 马男波杰克 | 
| [00:44] | is our guest tonight. | 就是我们今晚的嘉宾 | 
| [00:46] | Welcome, BoJack. | 欢迎 波杰克 | 
| [00:47] | 马男波杰克 《胡闹的小马》 | |
| [00:47] | It is good to be here, Charlie. | 很高兴能来 查理 | 
| [00:48] | Sorry I was late. The traffic… | 抱歉迟到了 太堵了 | 
| [00:50] | It’s really no problem. | 真的没关系 | 
| [00:51] | I parked in a handicapped spot. I hope that’s okay. | 我把车停残疾人车位了 但愿没事 | 
| [00:53] | You parked in a… | 你停在… | 
| [00:55] | I’m sorry, disabled spot. | 抱歉 残障车位 | 
| [00:56] | Is that the proper nomenclature? | 这么说是不是更恰当 | 
| [00:58] | Maybe you should move the car. | 或许你该移下车 | 
| [01:00] | No, I don’t think I should drive right now. | 不要 我觉得我现在不该开车 | 
| [01:01] | I’m incredibly drunk. | 我醉得不行 | 
| [01:03] | You’re telling me that you’re drunk right now? | 你是说你现在喝醉了吗 | 
| [01:06] | Is it just me, or am I nailing this interview? | 是光我觉得 还是这采访我表现超棒 | 
| [01:08] | I kind of feel like I’m nailing it. | 我觉得是自己超棒 | 
| [01:09] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [01:11] | Anyway, we were talking about Horsin’ Around. | 总之 我们还是说《胡闹的小马》吧 | 
| [01:14] | To what do you attribute the show’s wide appeal? | 你觉得这剧为何如此受欢迎 | 
| [01:16] | Charlie, listen, you know, I know that it’s very hip these days | 查理 我知道最近流行把 | 
| [01:19] | to shit all over Horsin’ Around, | 《胡闹的小马》贬成屎 | 
| [01:21] | but at the time, I can tell you… | 但在当时 我可以说… | 
| [01:22] | – Is it okay to say “Shit”? – Please don’t. | -我可以说”屎”吗 -请别说 | 
| [01:23] | ‘Cause I… I think the show’s actually pretty solid for what it is. | 因为我觉得这剧还是有可取之处的 | 
| [01:26] | It’s not Ibsen, sure, | 没错 的确不是经典喜剧 | 
| [01:28] | but look, for a lot of people, | 但你要知道 对很多人来说 | 
| [01:29] | life is just one long, hard kick in the urethra, | 人生不过是对你尿道猛踢一脚 | 
| [01:32] | and sometimes when you get home | 而且有时候你在尿道被踢 | 
| [01:34] | from a long day of getting kicked in the urethra, | 度过漫长的一天后回家 | 
| [01:36] | you just want to watch a show about good, likable people | 只想看些善良有爱的人们 | 
| [01:39] | who love each other, | 相亲相爱的剧 | 
| [01:40] | where, you know, no matter what happens, | 在剧里 不管发生什么 | 
| [01:42] | at the end of 30 minutes, | 半小时结束 | 
| [01:43] | everything’s gonna turn out okay. | 大家还是会团结友爱 | 
| [01:45] | You know, because in real life… | 你懂的 因为现实生活里… | 
| [01:47] | Did I already say the thing about the urethra? | 我说了那个尿道梗没 | 
| [01:49] | Well, let’s talk about real life. | 我们还是来说现实生活吧 | 
| [01:51] | What have you been doing since the show’s cancellation | 这剧18年前取消之后 | 
| [01:54] | 18 years ago? | 你都在干什么 | 
| [01:55] | That’s a great question, Charlie. | 问得好 查理 | 
| [01:56] | I, uh… | 我… | 
| [01:58] | Uh, I… | 我… | 
| [02:59] | Maury! Maury! Maury! Maury! | 莫瑞 莫瑞 莫瑞 莫瑞 | 
| [03:03] | In the case of one-year-old Phoenix, | 对于1岁的菲尼克斯 | 
| [03:05] | you are the father. | 你就是亲生父亲 | 
| [03:08] | Morning, sunshine. | 早上好 帅哥 | 
| [03:11] | Why so gloomy, roomie? | 叹什么气 室友 | 
| [03:13] | First of all, we’re not roommates. You are my houseguest. | 首先 我们不是室友 你是我房客 | 
| [03:15] | Well, we don’t need to put labels on things. | 别这么急着下定义嘛 | 
| [03:17] | You sleep on my couch, and you don’t pay rent. | 你睡我沙发上 也不付房租 | 
| [03:19] | I’ve had tapeworms that were less parasitic. | 我肚子里的寄生虫都比你独立 | 
| [03:22] | I don’t even remember why I let you stay with me in the first place. | 我都记不得当初为什么收留你 | 
| [03:24] | Because my parents kicked me out, | 因为我爸妈把我赶出来了 | 
| [03:25] | and I had nowhere to go, | 我没地方能去 | 
| [03:26] | and even though you don’t want anyone to know it… | 即使你不想别人发现 | 
| [03:34] | you secretly have a good heart. | 你心地还是很善良的 | 
| [03:36] | You told me they didn’t approve of your “alternative lifestyle.” | 你跟我说他们不赞同你”另类的生活方式” | 
| [03:39] | I thought you were, like, a troubled gay teen or something. | 我还以为你是年幼的小基佬什么的 | 
| [03:41] | I didn’t realize by “alternative lifestyle” | 没想到”另类的生活方式” | 
| [03:43] | that you meant you were lazy. | 是指你懒得要死 | 
| [03:45] | That’s on you for making assumptions. | 谁叫你自己乱猜 | 
| [03:47] | Also, if you’re looking for the Toaster Strudels, | 而且 如果你是在找速冻点心 | 
| [03:49] | I got really high last night and ate them all. | 我昨晚嗑嗨以后都吃光了 | 
| [03:54] | Did you say you’ve had tapeworms? | 你刚才说你有寄生虫吗 | 
| [04:01] | Thanks for meeting me here. | 谢谢你来见我 | 
| [04:02] | I would have invited you to my office, | 我想请你去我办公室的 | 
| [04:04] | but the electric company shut off our power. | 但电力公司给我们断电了 | 
| [04:06] | That’s unfortunate. | 真不幸 | 
| [04:07] | Just an issue with the bank and a lack of money in it. | 跟银行有矛盾 缺钱罢了 | 
| [04:10] | Now, as you know, Penguin is very eager | 你也知道 企鹅出版集团很迫切 | 
| [04:12] | to publish your memoirs, | 想出版你的回忆录 | 
| [04:13] | but you keep missing your deadlines. | 但你一直拖稿 | 
| [04:15] | I know, and I’m sorry, | 我知道 很抱歉 | 
| [04:16] | but I am making great progress. | 但我在加油写了 | 
| [04:19] | BoJack Horseman – the BoJack Horseman Story, | 《马男波杰克 马男波杰克的故事》 | 
| [04:22] | written by BoJack Horseman. | 作者 马男波杰克 | 
| [04:25] | Chapter One. | 第一章 | 
| [04:27] | Chapter One. | 第一章 | 
| [04:30] | Chapter… | 第一 | 
| [04:37] | One. | 章 | 
| [04:37] | Look, we really need a bestseller here at Penguin. | 企鹅集团真的要再出一本畅销书 | 
| [04:40] | Things are not that great for me, money wise. | 我们现在经济真的很紧张 | 
| [04:42] | Aren’t you an editor at a major publishing house? | 你难道不是一家大型出版社的编辑吗 | 
| [04:45] | Yeah, a publishing house. | 是啊 出版社 | 
| [04:46] | When was the last time you saw a book? | 你上次看到纸质书是什么时候 | 
| [04:48] | I thought I saw someone reading one in the park the other day, | 我记得那天在公园看到有人读书的 | 
| [04:50] | but it turned out it was a takeout menu. | 结果是张外卖菜单 | 
| [04:52] | Whenever you’re ready. | 买单喊我 | 
| [04:59] | We’re living month to month here. | 我们现在捉襟见肘 | 
| [05:00] | We’re kind of counting on your autobiography | 就指着你的自传 | 
| [05:02] | to save the company, no pressure. | 来救公司了 别有压力 | 
| [05:03] | That’s actually a lot of pressure. | 压力很大好吗 | 
| [05:05] | Have you considered working with a ghostwriter? | 你想过找代笔吗 | 
| [05:07] | Ugh, no, thank you. | 不用 谢谢 | 
| [05:09] | Look, just give me one more week, | 再给我一周 | 
| [05:10] | and I will give you some pages | 我就给你几页 | 
| [05:11] | that’ll knock your ass back to the South Pole. | 精彩到把你震回南极的好稿子 | 
| [05:14] | I’m from Cincinnati. | 我是辛辛那提人 | 
| [05:16] | It… that doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 | 
| [05:17] | I’ll call you in a week. | 一周之后我打给你 | 
| [05:18] | Yes, one week. | 好的 一周 | 
| [05:20] | I’m telling you, this book is a top priority for me. | 我跟你说 我绝对把写书放第一位 | 
| [05:27] | 粉企鹅 工作 | |
| [05:28] | Oh, right. Yeesh. | 对哦 算了 | 
| [05:32] | You’re wearing that to the prom? | 你就穿成这样去舞会吗 | 
| [05:34] | What, you don’t think it’s cute? | 怎么 你觉得不可爱吗 | 
| [05:36] | Neigh way, Jose. | 咴常不可爱 荷西 | 
| [05:40] | “Neigh way, Jose.” | 咴常不可爱 荷西 | 
| [05:43] | I improvised that line. | 这句是我现想的 | 
| [05:45] | I mean, it was written, | 我是说 是写好的 | 
| [05:46] | but I gave it the old BoJack spin. | 但我加入了波杰克风格 | 
| [05:48] | Hey, how many times have you watched this episode? | 你这集看过多少遍了 | 
| [05:51] | Yeah, but do you get it, though? | 没错 但你看懂没 | 
| [05:52] | Because “nay” means no, | “咴常”就是非常 | 
| [05:53] | but it’s also a thing that horses say. | 但咴也是马的叫声 | 
| [05:55] | It works on every level. | 这是双关啊 | 
| [05:57] | – I get it. – Ah, you don’t get it. | -知道了 -你才不知道 | 
| [06:00] | 芝加哥 首演夜 | |
| [06:02] | *Three little orphans one, two, three* | *三个孤儿一二三* | 
| [06:05] | *Without a home or a family tree* | *没有饭吃没衣穿* | 
| [06:08] | *Until this horse said “Live with me”* | *遇到马男心灵善* | 
| [06:11] | *And now we’ve got a new family* | *欢乐一家不离散* | 
| [06:14] | *We were lost and now we’re found* | *搞笑生活乐开花* | 
| [06:17] | *Horsin’ around* | *胡闹的小马* | 
| [06:23] | Are you drunk? | 你喝醉了吗 | 
| [06:24] | Todd, I weigh over 1,200 pounds. | 陶德 我重1200磅哎 | 
| [06:26] | It takes a lot of beer to get me drunk. | 要喝醉得很多酒好吧 | 
| [06:29] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [06:30] | Ah, yeah, I see. | 我知道了 | 
| [06:31] | You’re just bummed out because Princess Carolyn | 你喝多了是因为卡洛琳公主 | 
| [06:33] | dumped you last night. | 昨晚甩了你 | 
| [06:37] | BoJack, we need to talk. | 波杰克 我们得谈谈 | 
| [06:38] | Hey, check out the rug on that guy. | 看那家伙的假发 | 
| [06:40] | Slow and steady, am I right, ladies? | 又慢又稳 是不是 美女们 | 
| [06:44] | Who does he think he’s fooling? | 他以为能骗到谁啊 | 
| [06:45] | Turtles don’t have hair. | 乌龟才没头发 | 
| [06:47] | Stop embarrassing me. | 别给我丢人了 | 
| [06:48] | That is Lenny Turteltaub. | 那是莱尼·龟泰伯 | 
| [06:49] | You know, I am not crazy about the bread here. | 知道吗 我不喜欢这的面包 | 
| [06:52] | Why do I keep eating it? | 我干嘛还吃个不停 | 
| [06:54] | BoJack, can you please just listen for a second? | 波杰克 请听我说话好吗 | 
| [06:57] | You have my undivided attention. | 我全神贯注地在听 | 
| [07:00] | I think we should see other people. | 我觉得我们该分手了 | 
| [07:02] | Were we not seeing other people? | 难道我们没分手吗 | 
| [07:07] | BoJack, I’m almost there. | 波杰克 我快高潮了 | 
| [07:09] | Wait. Shh! Shut up. | 等等 闭嘴 | 
| [07:11] | Now, that’s a horse of a different… | 这才是只与众不同的… | 
| [07:13] | cruller? | 饼干吗 | 
| [07:16] | God, that’s good comedy. | 天呐 真是部好喜剧 | 
| [07:19] | – BoJack! – What? | -波杰克 -干什么 | 
| [07:21] | Everyone gets a Mulligan, | 人人都喜欢叫穆丽根的 | 
| [07:22] | and my Mulligan was Carey Mulligan. | 我喜欢的是凯瑞·穆丽根 | 
| [07:25] | I’m kidding, jeez. It was Emily Mortimer. | 开玩笑的 天呐 其实是艾米莉·莫迪默 | 
| [07:29] | What is the problem here? | 你到底怎么回事 | 
| [07:30] | Are you embarrassed of me because I’m a has-been? | 因为我是过气明星所以丢你脸吗 | 
| [07:32] | Because you know that I’m writing that book | 你要知道我正在写的这本书 | 
| [07:34] | that is gonna make everybody love me again. | 会让大家重新爱上我的 | 
| [07:36] | You’re not really writing a book. | 你才没在写书 | 
| [07:38] | Well, I already spent my advance, | 我已经花光了预付稿费 | 
| [07:39] | so that’s a first step. | 起码迈出了第一步 | 
| [07:40] | Look, this has been a lot of fun, | 我们相处是很愉快 | 
| [07:42] | but I need to start thinking about my future. | 但我也要替自己的未来想想了 | 
| [07:44] | I mean, you don’t even respect me enough to have a baby with me. | 你根本就不尊重我 不愿跟我生孩子 | 
| [07:47] | Whoa, what? | 什么 | 
| [07:48] | I never explicitly said that. | 我可没明说过 | 
| [07:49] | You said it with your actions. | 你的行为说了 | 
| [07:51] | What actions? | 什么行为 | 
| [07:53] | Oh, look at that baby. | 看那个小宝宝 | 
| [07:55] | Isn’t he the cutest baby you ever saw? | 难道不是你见过最可爱的宝宝吗 | 
| [07:57] | What? What? What? No, no, wha… | 什么 什么 才不 | 
| [08:10] | Step away from the stolen vehicle, sir! | 请从盗窃车辆上离开 先生 | 
| [08:12] | No, no, no. Misunderstanding, officer. | 不 误会了 长官 | 
| [08:14] | I was running away from my girlfriend | 我只是想离我女朋友远一点 | 
| [08:16] | whom I don’t respect enough to have a baby with. | 我可不想跟她生孩子 | 
| [08:18] | Hey, aren’t you the horse from Horsin’ Around? | 你是《胡闹的小马》里那匹马吧 | 
| [08:20] | Oh, face it. You’re afraid of commitment. | 承认吧 你怕作出承诺 | 
| [08:23] | I’m not afraid of commitment. | 我才没怕做承诺 | 
| [08:25] | I commit to things all the time. | 我一天到晚都承诺事情的 | 
| [08:26] | It’s the following through on that commitment that I take issue with. | 我怕的是作出承诺之后的事情 | 
| [08:29] | Hey, stupid, isn’t that your friend over there? | 傻逼 那边那个不是你朋友吗 | 
| [08:31] | Oh, Mr. Peanutbutter? | 花生酱先生 | 
| [08:33] | God, I hope he doesn’t see us. | 天 但愿他没看见我们 | 
| [08:34] | Is that BoJack Horseman? | 这不是马男波杰克吗 | 
| [08:36] | Oh, jeez, here we go. | 天呐 开始了 | 
| [08:38] | Mr. Peanutbutter and BoJack Horseman in the same room. | 花生酱先生遇上了马男波杰克 | 
| [08:42] | What is this, a crossover episode? | 这是啥 剧集交叉吗 | 
| [08:44] | You know, that gets funnier every time. | 每次听到都更好笑了 | 
| [08:46] | You’re being sarcastic, | 你在说反话 | 
| [08:47] | but I think it does actually get funnier every time. | 但我真的觉得每次听都更好笑 | 
| [08:50] | We’re actually in the middle of breaking up right now, | 实际上我们正在分手 | 
| [08:51] | – so if you could just… – Yeah? | -所以你最好… -是吗 | 
| [08:53] | – You’re in the middle of it? – Yeah, that’s right. | -你们正在分手 -是的 | 
| [08:54] | So would it be awkward if I joined you right now? | 那我现在坐过来是不是超尴尬 | 
| [08:57] | Yes, actually, it’s very awkward. | 是啊 尴尬死了 | 
| [08:59] | Is that not clear? | 我说的还不够明白吗 | 
| [09:00] | Yeah, this is awkward right now? | 现在就尴尬了吗 | 
| [09:03] | Yes, please leave. | 是的 请你离开 | 
| [09:04] | How are you, Mr. Peanutbutter? | 你好吗 花生酱先生 | 
| [09:05] | Oh, living the dream, P.C., living the dream. | 好像活在梦里一样 P.C. | 
| [09:08] | Why are you making conversation? | 你们两个怎么聊起来了 | 
| [09:09] | Oh, let’s see, it’s the English word. | 让我想想 小孩子都知道 | 
| [09:11] | It’s called being polite, BoJack. | 这叫讲文明懂礼貌 波杰克 | 
| [09:13] | But am I crazy that this is a bad time? | 我是不是疯了 我觉得现在谈这个不适合 | 
| [09:15] | Always a Clydesdale, never a Clyde, eh, BoJack? | 你是匹克来兹代马但从未克莱 对吧波杰克 | 
| [09:18] | What? | 你说什么 | 
| [09:19] | You’ll get that one later, man. | 你一会儿就明白了 伙计 | 
| [09:20] | Erica, get out of here with that face. | 艾瑞卡 我不想看到你这张脸 出去 | 
| [09:23] | Would it kill you to be civil? | 你文明点能死吗 | 
| [09:24] | This is why we’re breaking up. | 就是因为你这样 我们才会分手 | 
| [09:25] | So it’s not because of the thing with the baby? | 所以不是因为我不喜欢孩子咯 | 
| [09:27] | It’s because of a lot of things! | 原因多着呢 | 
| [09:29] | Waiter, could we please have the check? Thank you. | 服务员 结账 谢谢 | 
| [09:31] | We haven’t even ordered yet. | 我们还没点单呢 | 
| [09:32] | I have wasted so many dinners on you, BoJack Horseman. | 我浪费时间陪你吃了太多次饭 马男波杰克 | 
| [09:35] | I don’t know how you can expect anyone else to love you | 我都不明白 你自己都这么讨厌自己 | 
| [09:37] | when you so clearly hate yourself. | 怎么还能期待别人去爱你呢 | 
| [09:40] | – Here you go. – Let me see that. | -给您 -给我看看 | 
| [09:42] | 埃莱凡特酒店 泊车 | |
| [09:42] | $10 for bread? | 就个小面包还要十元 | 
| [09:45] | I don’t want to live in a society | 我不想住在这样一个 | 
| [09:47] | where the premeal bread isn’t free. | 餐前面包还要收费的社区 | 
| [09:49] | It is free if you order a meal. | 如果您有点单的话餐包就是免费的 | 
| [09:52] | Can you take me home, please? | 你能送我回家了吗 | 
| [09:53] | Yeah, but I didn’t even eat that much bread. | 但那面包我都没怎么吃 | 
| [09:55] | What did I have? I must have had… | 我吃了什么 我肯定吃了… | 
| [09:56] | You ate nine baskets, sir. | 你吃了九篮面包 先生 | 
| [09:58] | Nine… really? | 九篮 真的吗 | 
| [09:59] | Great, now I’m gonna feel like a fat ass all week. | 太棒 我这周都会觉得自己像个死胖子了 | 
| [10:03] | You’ve seen me naked. Do you think I’m getting chubby? | 你看过我的裸体 你觉得我胖了吗 | 
| [10:05] | You want to know the real reason we’re breaking up? | 你真的想知道我们为什么会分手吗 | 
| [10:07] | What was that? Sorry. | 你说什么 抱歉 | 
| [10:08] | Couldn’t hear you over the sound of my calories not metabolizing. | 我就顾着听我脂肪堆积的声音了 | 
| [10:11] | This is so classic you. | 你就是这样 | 
| [10:13] | You’re using this bread thing | 你不过是借着面包那事 | 
| [10:14] | to avoid talking about our relationship. | 逃避谈论我们的感情 | 
| [10:16] | No, that is definitely not happening. | 不 这绝不可能 | 
| [10:18] | I’d like to go home now. | 我现在就要回家 | 
| [10:22] | You think I’m fat. | 你嫌弃我胖 | 
| [10:24] | So yeah, technically I was dumped, | 是的 我被甩了 | 
| [10:25] | but the real headline of the evening was, | 但如果要给那晚写个标题的话 应该是 | 
| [10:27] | “dumb guy eats bread, gets fat, the end.” | 衰男狂吃面包变身死胖子 以上 | 
| [10:30] | What kind of headline is that? | 这算是哪门子的标题 | 
| [10:32] | Wasn’t there a pizza here a second ago? | 这里一秒前不是还有块披萨的吗 | 
| [10:34] | God damn it! Stop the presses. | 天呐 别给我压力 | 
| [10:37] | You’re not fat. | 你一点都不胖 | 
| [10:38] | Oh, hey, let’s throw a party. That’ll cheer you up. | 我们来办个派对吧 让你振作一下 | 
| [10:41] | No, it won’t. It’ll cheer you up. | 那只会让你振奋 | 
| [10:43] | I’ll stand in the corner by myself | 我只会一个人默默蹲在墙角 | 
| [10:45] | eating cotton candy until I barf | 吃棉花糖吃到吐 | 
| [10:47] | like I did at your last party. | 就像你上次办的那个派对那样 | 
| [10:49] | Hey, aren’t you the horse from Horsin’ Around? | 你不就是《胡闹的小马》里面那匹马吗 | 
| [10:55] | That was a good party. | 那个派对真心很不错 | 
| [10:57] | Hey, didn’t we get a cotton candy machine for that party? | 我们上次不是还准备了一个棉花糖机吗 | 
| [11:00] | Who told you Princess Carolyn and I broke up? | 谁告诉你我和卡洛琳公主分手了的 | 
| [11:02] | – She did. – What? | -她告诉我的 -什么 | 
| [11:04] | You never took me home, jerk! | 你根本没送我回家 混蛋 | 
| [11:06] | Oh, everything’s my fault. | 所以一切都是我的错咯 | 
| [11:08] | Take me home. | 带我回家 | 
| [11:09] | Okay, jeez. | 好 老天 | 
| [11:11] | But I’m not looking for parking in Silver Lake. | 但我不会把车停在银湖 | 
| [11:13] | I’ll slow the car down to a crawl, | 我会把车子车速降到最低 | 
| [11:14] | and you can duck and roll. | 然后你就可以从车上跳下去了 | 
| [11:17] | You know what, you can take a last look at this face, | 你知道吗 你可以最后看一眼这张脸 | 
| [11:20] | because it’s the last time you’re gonna see it. | 因为你以后再也见不到它了 | 
| [11:21] | Hey-up! | 去吧 皮卡丘 | 
| [11:28] | Hello? | 你好 | 
| [11:29] | I’ve got Princess Carolyn for you. | 为您转接卡洛琳公主 | 
| [11:30] | Uh, okay. | 好的 | 
| [11:32] | BoJack. | 波杰克 | 
| [11:33] | Oh, my God, we just broke up. | 天呐 我们刚分手 | 
| [11:35] | Yeah, but I’m still your agent. | 是啊 但我还是你的经纪人 | 
| [11:36] | I pride myself on my ability | 我一向是个公私分明的人 | 
| [11:38] | to separate my professional life from my personal life. | 对此我非常自豪 | 
| [11:41] | Great. | 不错 | 
| [11:42] | Then, as my agent, do you think I’m getting fat? | 作为我的经纪人 你觉得我长胖了吗 | 
| [11:44] | No way. | 不可能 | 
| [11:45] | You are in the prime of your life, never looked better. | 你正处于人生的黄金时期 颜的巅峰 | 
| [11:48] | What about as my ex-girlfriend? | 那作为我的前女友 你怎么看 | 
| [11:49] | You look like a pile of crap ate a second pile of crap | 你就像是一坨屎吃着另一坨屎 | 
| [11:51] | and then crapped out a third pile of crap. | 吃完还拉出了一坨屎 | 
| [11:52] | Wait, wait, so which pile of crap do I look like? | 等等 那我看起来到底像哪一坨屎 | 
| [11:55] | – The third one. – What? That’s the worst one. | -第三坨 -什么 那坨最丑了 | 
| [11:57] | I’m not calling you as your ex. | 我可不是以你前女友的身份给你打电话 | 
| [11:58] | I’m calling you as your agent. | 我现在是你的经纪人 | 
| [12:00] | Remember that book you’re pretending to write? | 你还记得那本你一直装作在写的书吗 | 
| [12:02] | Well, Penguin wants an update on your progress. | 企鹅想知道你有什么最新进展 | 
| [12:04] | Does Tuesday work for you, | 周二交稿行不行 | 
| [12:06] | or are you gonna be too busy this week | 还是说你这周会忙于 | 
| [12:07] | masturbating to old pictures of yourself? | 对着自己的照片撸管无暇写书 | 
| [12:09] | I told you, that’s not what was happening that time. | 我说过了 那次不是你想的那样 | 
| [12:11] | I was masturbating to what the picture represented. | 我撸管的对象是那张照片所代表的东西 | 
| [12:14] | You walked in at the worst possible moment! | 是你走进来的时机不对 | 
| [12:16] | So, Tuesday, though? | 那就定在周二了 | 
| [12:17] | Yes, fine! | 好 | 
| [12:22] | You don’t have anything? | 你又什么都没写 | 
| [12:24] | Hey, you got the electricity back. Good for you. | 你这里来电了啊 恭喜恭喜 | 
| [12:25] | This company is in dire straits. | 这公司都快破产了 | 
| [12:29] | We made a series of very bad investments. | 我们所做的一系列投资都失败了 | 
| [12:31] | Ever hear of a young adult franchise | 你有没有听过一个叫马里布沼泽怪兽的 | 
| [12:32] | called the Swamp Monsters of Malibu? | 青少年最喜欢的玩具 | 
| [12:34] | Uh, no. | 没有 | 
| [12:35] | Then why did we spend $20 million on marketing? | 那为什么我们花了两千万做营销啊苍天 | 
| [12:42] | It’s okay, Pinky, go to your happy place. | 没事的 钱钱们 高兴去哪儿就去吧 | 
| [12:45] | Look, I know you’re a busy guy. | 我知道你是个大忙人 | 
| [12:46] | Actually, I am a busy guy. | 是的 我就是个大忙人 | 
| [12:47] | I live a very active lifestyle. | 我有着非常积极的生活方式 | 
| [12:51] | Can’t I just stay home with you? | 我就不能和你一起待在家里吗 | 
| [12:53] | I know kindergarten is scary, | 我知道幼儿园很吓人 | 
| [12:56] | but you’re a big girl now, | 但你是个大姑娘了 | 
| [12:58] | and you have to be brave. | 你得勇敢一点 | 
| [13:00] | Okay, Daddy. | 好的 爸爸 | 
| [13:01] | Wait, did you just call me “Daddy”? | 等等 你刚才是叫我爸爸吗 | 
| [13:06] | Little Sabrina grew up right before our eyes, right, Todd? | 我们看着小塞布丽娜长大了 对吧 陶德 | 
| [13:09] | Todd? | 陶德 | 
| [13:11] | Todd! | 陶德 | 
| [13:11] | What? | 干什么 | 
| [13:12] | Did Sabrina grow up before our eyes? | 我们是不是看着塞布丽娜长大的 | 
| [13:15] | Yes! | 是的 | 
| [13:17] | We’re tired of waiting. | 我们不想再等下去了 | 
| [13:18] | We’re hiring you a ghostwriter. | 我们给你找了个枪手 | 
| [13:21] | Diane Nguyen? | 戴安·阮 | 
| [13:21] | 戴安·阮 作家 | |
| [13:23] | She’s great, and she’s got a thing for horses. | 她很棒 而且她对马很感兴趣 | 
| [13:25] | Check this out. | 看这个 | 
| [13:27] | Hey, Secretariat. | 《一代骄马》 | 
| [13:27] | 《一代骄马》 戴安·阮 | |
| [13:28] | You know, I always wanted to play Secretariat in a movie. | 我一直想在电影里演一个运动员呢 | 
| [13:31] | He’s kind of my personal hero. | 他是我偶像 | 
| [13:32] | Could never get the project off the ground, though. | 但我这个愿望一直没有达成 | 
| [13:34] | I mean, there was this one time I came close in the ’90s, | 90年代 我差点就要实现这个愿望了 | 
| [13:36] | but then those Prefontaine movies came out, | 结果关于普雷方丹的电影面世了 | 
| [13:38] | and people got tired of seeing running on-screen. | 人们看腻了银屏上的赛跑 | 
| [13:40] | Don’t tell me. Tell her! | 跟我说有什么用 跟她说 | 
| [13:43] | She’s cute. | 她长得挺可爱 | 
| [13:44] | Call her. That’s a loan, by the way. | 给她打电话 那是借的 | 
| [13:46] | We can’t afford to be giving out free books to people, | 公司财政负担不起免费发书的活动了 | 
| [13:49] | but you can take anything you want | 但是沼泽怪兽那个箱子里面的 | 
| [13:50] | from the Swamp Monsters swag box. | 你想要什么都可以随便拿 | 
| [13:58] | Oh, God, I’m a failure. | 天呐 我真是太失败了 | 
| [14:00] | Oh, you’re not a failure. | 你一点都不失败 | 
| [14:02] | Why did I say I could write a book? | 我怎么会说我能写书呢 | 
| [14:04] | Because you have an amazing story to tell. | 因为你有很多传奇的故事可以写 | 
| [14:06] | – Relax. – Relax? | -放松啦 -放松 | 
| [14:07] | Easy for you to say, you hippie. | 你说得简单 小嬉皮 | 
| [14:09] | You’ve never had a day of stress in your life. | 你这辈子就不知道压力两个字怎么写 | 
| [14:13] | Why? | 为什么打我 | 
| [14:13] | And that’s for trying to sell E on the cartel’s turf. | 想在垄断集团的地盘上卖摇头丸 你找打 | 
| [14:19] | Where’s Gabriela? | 加布里埃拉呢 | 
| [14:20] | She went back to Mexico City, ese, | 她回墨西哥城去了 | 
| [14:23] | to be with her husband. | 她去找她老公了 | 
| [14:25] | What? No! | 什么 不 | 
| [14:30] | – Gabriela, why? – Who? | -加布里埃拉 为什么 -谁 | 
| [14:32] | We were talking about me. | 我们在谈我的事呢 | 
| [14:33] | Can you try to focus for, like, a second? | 你就不能专心点吗 一秒也好 | 
| [14:35] | Oh, yeah, sorry. You were saying? | 抱歉 你刚才在说什么 | 
| [14:37] | Never should have signed this book deal. | 我就不该签写书的这份合同 | 
| [14:39] | You know what my problem is? | 你知道我的问题在哪里吗 | 
| [14:40] | I can’t say no to people | 我没法拒绝别人 | 
| [14:41] | because I want everyone to like me. | 因为我想要所有人都喜欢我 | 
| [14:44] | You want everyone to like you? | 你想要所有人都喜欢你 | 
| [14:46] | Yeah, why? | 是啊 怎么了 | 
| [14:48] | Do people not like me? | 难道大家不喜欢我吗 | 
| [14:58] | What were we talking about? | 我们刚才在说什么来着 | 
| [14:59] | I can see the headline now, | 我想到标题了 | 
| [15:01] | “Stupid BoJack writes a stupid book about his stupid life, | 蠢货波杰克写了本关于他无聊生活的蠢书 | 
| [15:05] | nobody cares.” | 根本没人关心 | 
| [15:06] | What newspapers are you reading? | 你到底看的什么报纸 | 
| [15:08] | Hey, why don’t you just let that lady | 你不如就让那个女士帮你写 | 
| [15:09] | write your book and be done with it? | 这事不就结了吗 | 
| [15:11] | Better question, why are you in my kitchen? | 我更想要问的是 你为什么在我厨房里 | 
| [15:13] | I’m making breakfast. | 我在做早餐 | 
| [15:14] | We had sex last night, dummy. | 我们昨上床了 笨蛋 | 
| [15:16] | Ugh, I really got to start putting my phone | 我真该学着在喝酒的时候 | 
| [15:17] | on airplane mode when I drink. | 把手机调成飞行模式了 | 
| [15:20] | This lady probably thinks I’m just some dumb sitcom actor. | 这女人大概会觉得我是个蠢货情景剧谐星吧 | 
| [15:23] | I hate her and her stupid, | 我讨厌她 还有她那个 | 
| [15:24] | impossible-to-pronounce last name. | 我都不知道怎么念的姓 | 
| [15:28] | You haven’t even met her. | 你都还没见过她 | 
| [15:29] | Give her a chance. | 给她个机会嘛 | 
| [15:31] | Oh, you should invite her to the party. | 你应该邀请她来参加我们的派对 | 
| [15:32] | What party? | 什么派对 | 
| [15:33] | Why are you so obsessed | 你怎么就这么喜欢 | 
| [15:34] | with throwing a party all of a sudden? | 突然办派对 | 
| [15:39] | You know how much money we lost ’cause of you? | 你知道我们因为你损失了多少钱吗 | 
| [15:41] | I can’t even afford a hall now for my daughter’s 15th birthday, | 我现在连我女儿15岁生日的场地都租不起了 | 
| [15:45] | and now I got a hundred guests coming and nowhere to put them. | 有一百个客人 我不知道把他们安置在哪里 | 
| [15:48] | You owe me a party, cabrón, and if you don’t deliver… | 你这家伙欠我一个派对 如果你不能… | 
| [15:56] | Because parties are fun? | 因为派对很好玩呀 | 
| [15:58] | This book is really important to me. | 这本书对我来说真的很重要 | 
| [15:59] | I don’t want to just hand it off to some stranger. | 我不想让一个陌生人来写 | 
| [16:01] | If it’s so important, why have you written | 如果这书有那么重要 为什么你 | 
| [16:03] | literally nothing in a year and a half? | 一年半来一个字都没写 | 
| [16:04] | It’s too much pressure. | 我的压力太大了 | 
| [16:06] | This book is my one shot at preserving my legacy. | 这本书可能会成为能让我流芳百世的遗产 | 
| [16:09] | I’m a joke, and if this book isn’t good, | 我就是个笑话 如果这本书写得不够好 | 
| [16:11] | I’m gonna be a joke forever. | 那我就永远都是个笑话了 | 
| [16:12] | Everyone thinks that I’m just this washed-up hack, | 所有人都觉得我是匹没用的老马 | 
| [16:14] | but actually… | 但事实上 | 
| [16:16] | Oh, God, actually, what if they’re right? | 天呐 万一他们是对的怎么办 | 
| [16:19] | I can’t breathe. | 我喘不过气了 | 
| [16:21] | Am I dying? | 我是不是要死了 | 
| [16:22] | Toast. I smell burning toast! | 土司 我闻到了烧焦土司的味道 | 
| [16:24] | Oh, my God, my toast! | 天哪 我的土司 | 
| [16:27] | Todd, on my grave, | 陶德 我的墓碑上 | 
| [16:29] | I want it to say that I was born in 1975. | 要写我生于1975年 | 
| [16:34] | No one’s gonna believe… | 不会有人相信… | 
| [16:35] | Damn it, can’t you respect a dying man’s wish? | 我说你就不能尊重一下将死之人的遗愿吗 | 
| [16:37] | You’re not dying. | 你不会死的 | 
| [16:45] | Well, we did everything we could. | 我们已经尽力了 | 
| [16:48] | Nurse, record the time of death. | 护士 记下死亡时间 | 
| [16:50] | It doesn’t get easier. | 这种事谁都不好受 | 
| [16:52] | It never gets easier. | 一向如此 | 
| [16:57] | What… I don’t… | 什么 我不… | 
| [16:58] | What do you mean he’s dead? | 他死了是什么意思 | 
| [17:02] | That’s right, sweetheart. | 是的 亲爱的 | 
| [17:03] | He died of a broken heart | 他死于心碎 | 
| [17:05] | because you didn’t appreciate him enough, | 因为你没好好感谢他 | 
| [17:07] | and now he’s gone forever. | 现在他永远离开人世了 | 
| [17:09] | We might have gone too dark on that series finale. | 那个剧剧终集好像太黑暗了 | 
| [17:12] | I’m required to hand you over | 我得把你交给 | 
| [17:13] | to the child protective services. | 儿童保护服务处 | 
| [17:15] | You’re the state’s problem now. | 以后就让国家照顾你们吧 | 
| [17:16] | No! | 不要 | 
| [17:18] | Do you just take those DVDs with you everywhere you go? | 你是不是到哪儿都随身带着那些DVD | 
| [17:21] | Linus walked around with a blanket. | 莱纳斯还披着条毯子到处走呢 | 
| [17:22] | No one gave him shit for it. | 怎么没人说他 | 
| [17:24] | How long is that doctor going to take? | 那个医生还要多久 | 
| [17:25] | I have a meeting with another client at 3:00. | 我三点还跟别的客户有会呢 | 
| [17:27] | You have other clients? | 你还有其他客户吗 | 
| [17:28] | No, I make a living off you sitting on your ass all day. | 没有 我就靠你整天无所事事混饭吃呢 | 
| [17:31] | Are your other clients more talented than I am? | 你其他客户比我更有才吗 | 
| [17:34] | Your silence speaks volumes. | 你的沉默说明了一切 | 
| [17:35] | *That was my intention* | *我的目的达到了* | 
| [17:37] | Well, BoJack, it looks like what you experienced | 波杰克 你好像是 | 
| [17:40] | was a mild anxiety attack. | 轻度焦虑症发作 | 
| [17:42] | Jesus, if that’s mild, | 天哪 这都是轻度的话 | 
| [17:43] | I don’t want to know what spicy feels like. | 那重度得成什么样儿 | 
| [17:46] | Too smart for the room? | 你们不懂吗 | 
| [17:47] | It was a salsa joke, people. | 这是个冷笑话 各位 | 
| [17:49] | You’ve been overstressed. | 你最近压力太大了 | 
| [17:50] | I need you to take it easy. | 凡是你得慢慢来 | 
| [17:52] | Take it easy, are you kidding? | 慢慢来 开什么玩笑 | 
| [17:54] | He doesn’t have a job. He has no real responsibilities. | 他没有工作 没有责任感 | 
| [17:56] | He doesn’t do anything but take it easy. | 他除了慢慢来还干点别的了吗 | 
| [17:59] | Well, can you take it even easier? | 那能再慢点吗 | 
| [18:02] | I can try, doctor. I can try. | 我可以试试 医生 我试试 | 
| [18:04] | This book deal is obviously stressing you out. | 写书的事很明显给你的压力太大了 | 
| [18:06] | Will you just call the ghostwriter already? | 你就不能打电话找找那个枪手吗 | 
| [18:09] | What, you want me to call this woman on the phone? | 什么 你让我亲自给那个女人打电话吗 | 
| [18:14] | Well, you just had another anxiety attack. | 你刚才又焦虑发作了 | 
| [18:17] | And Entertainment Weekly said I wasn’t consistent. | 《娱乐周刊》还说我不始终如一呢 | 
| [18:21] | Really, not even a pity laugh? | 搞什么 你们笑一笑会死吗 | 
| [18:22] | I did almost die. | 我可差点就死了 | 
| [18:25] | I have to check on some other patients. | 我去得看看其他病人了 | 
| [18:28] | You have other patients? | 你还有其他病人吗 | 
| [18:29] | BoJack, let’s have a party, okay? | 波杰克 我们办个派对吧 | 
| [18:31] | I’ll organize the whole thing. | 全权交给我负责就行 | 
| [18:32] | You can invite the ghostwriter | 你可以邀请那个枪手来 | 
| [18:34] | and have a nice, casual conversation | 俩人一起在一种轻松愉快的氛围下 | 
| [18:36] | in a fun, pressure-free environment. | 进行一次轻松愉快的谈话 | 
| [18:39] | Okay, fine. We’ll have a party. | 好吧 我们办个派对 | 
| [18:40] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 | 
| [18:42] | But we’re not getting a cotton candy machine. | 但是不能有做棉花糖的机器 | 
| [18:43] | I can’t control myself around those things. | 一见那东西我就会情不自禁 | 
| [18:45] | I totally hear what you are saying, | 放心 我明白 | 
| [18:47] | and I will do my best. | 我一定会尽力的 | 
| [19:02] | Senor Horseman, I will never forget your generosity today. | 马男先生 我永远不会忘记今天你的慷慨 | 
| [19:06] | You have made a powerful ally for life. | 你这个朋友我交定了 | 
| [19:10] | Let’s dance! | 我们跳舞去吧 | 
| [19:12] | Todd, who was that guy? | 陶德 那人是谁 | 
| [19:13] | Who are all these people? | 这些人都是谁 | 
| [19:14] | Oh, you know, just a variety of folks | 就是各行各业的 | 
| [19:16] | from all walks of life. | 各种各样的人 | 
| [19:17] | Is this a quinceanera? | 这是个[墨西哥]成人礼派对吗 | 
| [19:19] | Oh, so any party with Mexican teenage girls | 有墨西哥少女参加的派对 | 
| [19:21] | is a quinceanera? | 就是成人礼吗 | 
| [19:22] | Now who’s racist? | 你是不是搞歧视啊 | 
| [19:28] | I find that pinata offensive. | 我觉得那个皮纳塔[庆祝玩具]很不礼貌 | 
| [19:30] | If you’ll excuse me, | 失陪一下 | 
| [19:30] | I have a Virgin of Guadalupe pendant to present. | 我还要去送瓜达卢佩圣母吊坠呢 | 
| [19:38] | BoJack! | 波杰克 | 
| [19:41] | Oh, good Lord. | 苍天呐 | 
| [19:42] | Hey, Mr. Peanutbutter. | 你好 花生酱先生 | 
| [19:44] | Can you believe this, the two of us in the same house? | 真不敢相信 我们俩竟然在同一间屋里 | 
| [19:47] | Is this a crossover episode? | 是不是剧集交叉啊 | 
| [19:49] | No, I’m just kidding around, man. | 不是 我开玩笑啦 兄弟 | 
| [19:51] | Seriously, though, how are you? | 不过说真的 你还好吗 | 
| [19:54] | Well, I’ve been kind of up and… | 我最近有点起… | 
| [19:55] | Living the dream, huh? Yeah. | 活在梦中对吗 是啊 | 
| [19:57] | Hey, we’ll catch up later, all right? | 我们随后再聊好吧 | 
| [19:58] | I want to talk to you. | 我想跟你聊聊天 | 
| [20:00] | Erica, how are you looking so beautiful? | 艾瑞卡 你怎么如此美丽啊 | 
| [20:03] | I’m furious. | 我好性奋啊 | 
| [20:10] | Hey, BoJack, right? | 你是波杰克 对吧 | 
| [20:13] | – BoJack Horseman? – Yes. | -马男波杰克 -对 | 
| [20:15] | Oh, I’m… I’m sorry, I don’t want to mispronounce your name. | 不好意思 我不想念错你的名字 | 
| [20:18] | It’s Diane. | 我叫戴安 | 
| [20:19] | Oh, Diane. | 戴安啊 | 
| [20:21] | Thanks for inviting me to your party. | 谢谢你邀请我来参加派对 | 
| [20:22] | Sorry I haven’t really been mingling. | 抱歉我没怎么跟人聊天交际 | 
| [20:24] | I get kind of awkward at parties. | 我在派对上会感觉别扭 | 
| [20:26] | – Have you tried alcohol? – I don’t know. | -你喝酒了吗 -不知道 | 
| [20:28] | Parties make me anxious in a real broad sense. | 派对总是让我非常紧张焦虑 | 
| [20:32] | Like, look at that guy. | 比如 你看那边那个人 | 
| [20:34] | He’s having fun. | 他玩得很开心啊 | 
| [20:35] | Why haven’t I figured it out? | 我怎么就做不到呢 | 
| [20:36] | What guy? | 哪个人 | 
| [20:37] | No, there’s no guy there. | 那边其实没人 | 
| [20:38] | I’m just saying, like, a guy, you know? | 我说的是 某一个人 | 
| [20:41] | Oh, okay, yeah. | 好吧 知道了 | 
| [20:42] | I’m probably just overthinking it | 我可能就是想多了 | 
| [20:44] | because I never got the practice | 因为我从没有过实践经验 | 
| [20:46] | because I didn’t get invited to any parties in high school. | 因为我高中时从未受邀参加过任何派对 | 
| [20:48] | What am I talking about? | 我这是说什么呢 | 
| [20:50] | You don’t care about any of that. | 反正你又不在乎 | 
| [20:52] | Shut up, Diane. | 闭嘴 戴安 | 
| [20:53] | You’re at a party, compliment the host. | 你这是在参加派对 快赞美主人 | 
| [20:55] | You have a lovely home. | 你们家真漂亮 | 
| [20:58] | Yeah, well, if you’re gonna throw away | 如果你为了什么傻逼情景剧 | 
| [21:00] | most of your adult life on some dumb sitcom, | 而放弃了自己大部分的成人生活 | 
| [21:02] | you might as well get a sweet house out of the deal, right? | 那你也会因此而有个温馨的家 对吧 | 
| [21:05] | So what are you working on these days? | 那最近你都在干什么呢 | 
| [21:07] | Well, mostly I just sit around the house | 大部分时间我就坐在屋里 | 
| [21:09] | and complain about things. | 抱怨东抱怨西 | 
| [21:10] | Yeah, how’s that working out for you? | 你觉得这样怎么样 | 
| [21:12] | I can’t complain, so you know. | 也不能抱怨什么吧 你懂的 | 
| [21:14] | No, I will not have sex with you! | 不 我才不会跟你上床 | 
| [21:16] | This girl wants me to have sex with her. | 这姑娘让我跟她上床 | 
| [21:19] | No, I’m just kidding around. | 不 我开玩笑而已 | 
| [21:21] | You’re a good sport. | 你真不赖啊 | 
| [21:22] | – Ugh, you know who that is? – Mr. Peanutbutter? | -你知道那是谁吗 -花生酱先生 | 
| [21:24] | Yeah, he was on that show Mr. Peanutbutter’s House | 对 他就是《花生酱先生一家》里面那个人 | 
| [21:27] | about that dog who adopted the three human kids. | 讲一条狗领养了三个人类小孩子故事的那个 | 
| [21:30] | What a dumb idea for a TV show. | 那是什么狗屁电视剧 | 
| [21:33] | You people are all right. | 你们说得对 | 
| [21:35] | Who wants an autograph? | 谁要亲笔签名 | 
| [21:36] | He’s so stupid he doesn’t realize | 他竟然笨到没有意识到 | 
| [21:38] | how miserable he should be. I envy that. | 自己该多么可悲 我真嫉妒他 | 
| [21:40] | Hey, do you know the story of the dad from The Brady Bunch? | 你知道《脱线家族》里爸爸的故事吗 | 
| [21:43] | Do I know his story? | 你是问我知道那个故事吗 | 
| [21:44] | If I recall correctly, | 如果我没记错的话 | 
| [21:45] | he was bringing up three boys of his own. | 那是讲他独自抚养三个男孩的故事 | 
| [21:46] | Right, but… | 对 但是… | 
| [21:47] | They were four men living all together, | 他们四个男人住在一起 | 
| [21:49] | but they were all alone. | 但是只有他们四个人 | 
| [21:50] | That is profoundly sad. | 真是忧伤啊 | 
| [21:52] | No, the story is that the guy who played the dad | 不 我是说演剧里面爸爸的那个人 | 
| [21:55] | hated being on The Brady Bunch because he was a real actor, | 他讨厌演《脱线家族》 因为他是名真正的演员 | 
| [21:58] | and he considered it beneath him. | 他觉得演那个剧简直是大材小用 | 
| [22:00] | Sound familiar? | 听着耳熟吗 | 
| [22:01] | That’s not all that was beneath him. | 也不是一切都在他下面”小用” | 
| [22:03] | Gay joke. Sorry, I’m better than that. | 基佬笑话 抱歉 献丑了 | 
| [22:05] | Most people don’t even get to do | 大多数人在日常生活中 | 
| [22:07] | The Brady Bunch version | 连《脱线家族》里面 | 
| [22:08] | of the thing they want to do with their lives. | 那样都做不到 | 
| [22:11] | You’re actually in a really good position now, | 其实你现在状态很好 | 
| [22:13] | because you can pretty much do anything you want. | 因为你几乎可以随心所欲 | 
| [22:15] | You’re responsible for your own happiness, you know? | 你可以对自己的幸福快乐负责 你知道吗 | 
| [22:17] | – Good Lord, that’s depressing. – No, it’s not. | -天哪 太打击人了 -才没有 | 
| [22:19] | I’m responsible for my own happiness? | 还我对自己的幸福快乐负责 | 
| [22:20] | I can’t even be responsible for my own breakfast. | 我连自己的早餐自己都负不了责好吗 | 
| [22:31] | Todd! | 陶德 | 
| [22:32] | I need help. | 我需要帮助 | 
| [22:34] | What would make you happy? | 你怎样才能快乐呢 | 
| [22:36] | Well, finishing my memoir, I guess. | 写完回忆录应该就快乐了吧 | 
| [22:38] | Is that all? I can help you with that. | 就这样吗 那我可以帮你啊 | 
| [22:40] | Yeah? I mean, would you even want to? | 真的吗 我是说你想帮我吗 | 
| [22:43] | You’d have to spend a lot of time with me. | 你得跟我在一起很长时间 | 
| [22:44] | You’d probably get sick of me. | 可能会厌烦我 | 
| [22:45] | I don’t think that’s going to happen. | 不可能的 | 
| [22:47] | – No? – No, BoJack. | -不可能吗 -不可能 波杰克 | 
| [22:50] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [22:51] | Well, then I guess you’re hired, | 那我雇佣你了 | 
| [22:52] | but don’t put all that stuff about how sad I am in the book. | 不过不要把我的忧伤写进书里 | 
| [22:55] | Oh, that doesn’t count. | 这个不算 | 
| [22:56] | We weren’t on the clock yet. | 我们还没正式开始呢 | 
| [22:57] | Yeah, exactly. | 的确如此 | 
| [22:59] | You’re only my ghostwriter starting nah… | 你作为我的枪手 从…. | 
| [23:04] | – Starting now. – You got it. | -从现在开始 -没问题 | 
| [23:06] | – BoJack! – Ugh, this guy. | -波杰克 -又是这货 | 
| [23:08] | Hey, man, wanted to let you know, | 老兄 我想来告诉你 | 
| [23:10] | you are out of beer. | 你们家没啤酒了 | 
| [23:11] | Oh, I see you’ve met | 看来你已经 | 
| [23:12] | my beautiful girlfriend, Diane Nguyen. | 见过我美丽的女朋友戴安·阮了 | 
| [23:14] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait a second. | 等等 等等 | 
| [23:16] | You drank all my beer? | 我们家啤酒你都喝光了吗 | 
| [23:17] | – Also, you two are dating? – Yeah. | -还有 你们俩在约会吗 -是啊 | 
| [23:19] | – You’re dating him? – Yes. | -你在跟他约会吗 -对 | 
| [23:21] | This is your boyfriend? | 这是你男朋友 | 
| [23:22] | – That is correct. – Uh-huh. | -是的 -对 | 
| [23:24] | – You are going out with you? – Uh-huh. | -你跟你 俩人在一起 -对 | 
| [23:25] | But in a sexual way, not just as friends? | 但不止是朋友 而是发生肉体关系 | 
| [23:27] | – That’s right. – You have seen her naked. | -对的 -你看过她的裸体 | 
| [23:29] | Many times, yes. | 看过很多次 | 
| [23:30] | – You are attracted to this? – Yes. | -你喜欢他 -对 | 
| [23:31] | This penis has been inside this vagina. | 你的小弟弟进过她的小妹妹 | 
| [23:33] | – Yep. – But in a sexual way. | -对 -你们发生过性关系 | 
| [23:34] | Oh, yes. | 是的 | 
| [23:40] | Oh, my God. | 苍天呐 | 
| [23:44] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [23:46] | I’m just… | 我… | 
| [23:47] | I’m fine. | 我没事 | 
| [23:50] | I’m just… I’m really happy for you. | 我… 我真的替你们开心 | 
| [23:52] | Should we get someone, or… | 需要我们找… | 
| [23:54] | No, everything’s… | 不用 一切… | 
| [23:56] | Oh, this is really… | 这真是… | 
| [23:58] | Wonderful. | 太棒了 | 
| [23:59] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 | 
| [24:03] | Starting now. | 从现在开始 |