| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:04] | Who wants chocolate chip pancakes? | 谁想吃碎巧克力薄饼 | 
| [00:07] | I do! I do! | 我要我要 | 
| [00:08] | Ethan, didn’t you already eat your pancakes? | 伊桑 你不是已经吃过薄饼了吗 | 
| [00:11] | As Oliver North would say, “I do not recall.” | 正如奥利弗·诺斯所说 我不记得了 | 
| [00:16] | Hey, where’s Sabrina? | 塞布丽娜去哪儿了 | 
| [00:18] | Not hiding under the table, that’s for sure. | 不管去哪儿 肯定不是藏在桌子底下 | 
| [00:22] | Why don’t you guys leave this one to me? | 还是让我来找吧 | 
| [00:25] | Why aren’t you dressed for school, prickly muffin? | 你怎么还不穿衣服准备去学校 刺松饼 | 
| [00:28] | I’m scared. Olivia told me sometimes, | 我害怕 奥利维亚跟我说 | 
| [00:30] | at school they have pop quizzes. | 学校有时候会突击测试 | 
| [00:32] | I don’t want to pop! | 我不想要爆开[突击测试] | 
| [00:35] | That’s too much, man. | 那太过分了 伙计 | 
| [00:39] | Sabrina, nobody’s popping on my watch. | 塞布丽娜 有我看着没人会爆开的 | 
| [00:43] | You stick with me, and I promise you, | 你跟着我 我保证 | 
| [00:45] | everything’s gonna be just fine. | 一切都会顺顺利利的 | 
| [00:47] | Cut, boom in the shot. | 卡 支臂进镜头了 | 
| [00:49] | What? I’ll be in my trailer. | 什么 那我去拖车里等 | 
| [00:52] | Nah, I’m just horsin’ around. | 我就是开个玩笑 | 
| [00:55] | You folks enjoying the show? | 你们还喜欢这部剧吗 | 
| [00:58] | And how about Sara Lynn as Sabrina? Isn’t she wonderful? | 萨拉·琳演的塞布丽娜呢 是不是也很棒 | 
| [01:01] | Oh. Thank you. | 谢谢大家 | 
| [01:04] | Sara Lynn. You remember that name. | 萨拉·琳 请大家记住这个名字 | 
| [01:07] | Back to one, everybody. | 大家从头再来 | 
| [01:08] | – Hey, you see those people? – Yeah. | -你看到那些人了吗 -看到了 | 
| [01:10] | Well, those boobs and jerk wads | 那些蠢材和混蛋 | 
| [01:11] | are the best friends you’ll ever have. | 将会是你最好的朋友 | 
| [01:13] | Without them, you’re nothing. Remember that. | 没有他们 你什么也不是 记住了 | 
| [01:15] | Let’s take it back to “Prickly muffin.” | 从”刺松饼”开始 | 
| [01:17] | Your family will never understand you, | 你的家人永远也不会理解你 | 
| [01:19] | your lovers will leave you or try to change you, | 你的爱人会离开你或者试图改变你 | 
| [01:21] | but your fans, you be good to them, | 但你的粉丝 只要你对他们好 | 
| [01:23] | and they’ll be good to you. | 他们就会对你好 | 
| [01:24] | We are rolling. Sound speed. | 开拍 音轨就位 | 
| [01:26] | The most important thing is, you got to give the people | 最重要的是 对这些人 | 
| [01:29] | what they want, even if it kills you, | 你得予给予求 即使他们要求惊人 | 
| [01:31] | even if it empties you out until there’s nothing left to empty. | 即使他们的要求会让你精疲力尽倾家荡产 | 
| [01:34] | No matter what happens, no matter how much it hurts, | 不管发生了什么 不管你会有多痛 | 
| [01:36] | you don’t stop dancing, and you don’t stop smiling, | 你不会停下跳舞的步伐 也不要停止微笑 | 
| [01:39] | and you give those people what they want. | 你对他们要予给予求 | 
| [01:42] | And action. | 开始 | 
| [01:43] | Why aren’t you dressed for school, prickly muffin? | 你怎么还不穿衣服准备去学校 刺松饼 | 
| [01:49] | You might remember her as adorable Sabrina from Horsin’ Around, | 你可能知道她是《胡闹的小马》里可爱的 | 
| [01:53] | but on her new dance pop album, | 塞布丽娜 但在她最新的舞蹈流行专辑中 | 
| [01:55] | Sarah Lynn wants you to know that she is hot to trot. | 萨拉·琳想让你们知道她也可以热辣性感 | 
| [01:59] | Why don’t you touch my prickly muffin? | 来碰碰我的刺松饼 | 
| [02:04] | My prickly muffin. | 我的刺松饼 | 
| [02:06] | Ooh, prickly and it’s muffin, and it’s… | 它是有刺的松饼 它 | 
| [02:10] | It’s ready For your stuffing. | 它等不及被你吃入肚中 | 
| [02:14] | 好莱坞之路 瑞恩·西克雷斯特型主持人 流行明星 萨拉·琳 | |
| [02:14] | What is the message behind your music? | 你的歌想表达的是什么呢 | 
| [02:16] | America needs to know that I’m not that little girl anymore. | 我希望全美国都知道 我不再是那个小姑娘了 | 
| [02:20] | I’m a grown up, sophisticated woman now, and I have sex, | 我长大了 是个精致的小女人了 | 
| [02:24] | and I do sexy things. | 我经历过性 我也会性感撩人 | 
| [02:26] | People like sex, okay, | 人们都喜欢性的 | 
| [02:28] | and since I’m sexy right now, they like me. | 所以我现在性感了 他们喜欢我这样 | 
| [02:31] | Are you at all worried that audiences will grow bored | 你就不担心观众们会感到厌倦 | 
| [02:33] | and abandon you for the next sexy thing? | 在出现下一个性感尤物的时候抛弃你吗 | 
| [02:35] | Are you kidding? I’m Sarah freaking Lynn. | 你在开玩笑吗 我可是萨拉·琳 | 
| [02:38] | I’m gonna be sexy forever! | 我永远性感 | 
| [02:42] | 萨拉·琳30岁了 瑞恩·西克雷斯特型主持人 | |
| [02:42] | Pop star and child actress, Sarah Lynn, | 童星出身的流行明星萨拉·琳 | 
| [02:45] | celebrates her 30th birthday this month, raising the question, | 本月将庆祝30岁生日 这引出一个问题 | 
| [02:48] | “Does anyone care about Sarah Lynn anymore?” After all, she is 30. | 还有人喜欢萨拉·琳吗 毕竟她30岁了 | 
| [02:52] | Here to answer that question, | 为了回答这个问题 让我们欢迎 | 
| [02:54] | sexy, 14-year-old dubstep wunderkind, Sextina Aquafina. | 性感的14岁电子乐神童性缇娜·阿卡菲娜 | 
| [02:58] | 性缇娜·阿卡菲娜 歌手 “我的阴蒂很大” | |
| [03:00] | Sextina, what’s your take? | 性缇娜 你怎么看 | 
| [03:01] | I love Sarah Lynn. I grew up on her music, okay, | 我喜欢萨拉·琳 我是听着她的歌长大的 | 
| [03:04] | and she’s, like, an inspiration, but now, she is old, | 她就像是一个灵感源泉 但现在她老了 | 
| [03:07] | and shriveled, and gross, and nobody want her no more, okay? | 又胖又丑 没人想再看到她了 | 
| [03:09] | They want Sextina Aquafina, baby! | 他们想看的是性缇娜·阿卡菲娜 | 
| [03:12] | Ha ha! You’re delightful. | 你真可爱 | 
| [03:13] | So where does Sarah Lynn go from here? | 那萨拉·琳该何去何从呢 | 
| [03:16] | Oh, you know where she should go? | 你知道她应该去哪儿吗 | 
| [03:18] | She should go wherever famous people go | 她应该去那些名人 | 
| [03:19] | when they’re done being famous, | 不红了之后去的地方 | 
| [03:21] | and nobody cares if they live or die. | 那里没人管他们是死是活 | 
| [03:26] | Who could that be? | 是谁 | 
| [04:23] | Who-o-o wants chocolate chip pancakes? | 谁想吃碎巧克力薄饼 | 
| [04:26] | I do! I do! | 我要我要 | 
| [04:28] | Why are you talking to me? | 你为什么在跟我说话 | 
| [04:30] | I thought maybe if I said that, | 我以为我这样说了 | 
| [04:31] | you’d make me chocolate chip pancakes. | 你就会给我做碎巧克力薄饼了 | 
| [04:35] | Oh, come on, buddy. | 别这样嘛 兄弟 | 
| [04:37] | It’s a beautiful morning, the sun is shining, | 这可是个美丽的早晨 阳光普照 | 
| [04:39] | – birds are chirping… – Hey, BoJack, | -鸟声啁啾 -波杰克 | 
| [04:41] | – any plans for the weekend? – Still hate the troops, Boj? | -周末有计划吗 -还是讨厌军队吗 波 | 
| [04:43] | Why don’t you refill your bird feeder, huh? | 为什么不把喂鸟器填满 | 
| [04:45] | Yeah, who’s a bird got to blow | 是啊 是哪只鸟需要”叫” | 
| [04:46] | – to get some seed around here? – Good one. | -才能有种子的 -说得好 | 
| [04:49] | Let’s do something fun today. | 我们今天来做点有趣的吧 | 
| [04:51] | – Like what? – Like a cannonball! | -比如说 -比如说炮弹 | 
| [04:56] | Like a “buying you a new bed”? | 比如说给你买张新床 | 
| [04:59] | 咫尺之猪 现代家具 | |
| [05:01] | Wow, everything in this store is made | 这间商店里的所有东西 | 
| [05:03] | out of old train tracks and a reclaimed pier. | 都是由旧火车轨道和回收的支框做成的 | 
| [05:05] | Oh, great, for ten grand, I can sleep like a hobo. | 棒 花上一万元我就能睡得和流浪汉一样了 | 
| [05:08] | Do we need letter openers | 我们需要用南方联邦的刺刀 | 
| [05:09] | made out of Confederate bayonets? | 做的开信刀吗 | 
| [05:11] | It says they’re stained with authentic Yankee blood. | 据说它上面真的沾有北方士兵的血 | 
| [05:13] | O-M-G. O-M-G! | 天呐 天啊 | 
| [05:15] | O-m-m-f-c-s-d-v-r-q-q-p-q-f-g! | 天噗噜嘻哈吭哧哼哈嘿 | 
| [05:20] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [05:22] | Yeah, it’s me, straight off your TV screens | 没错就是我 前脚刚离开你的电视屏幕 | 
| [05:24] | and into your shitty lives. | 后脚就出现在你的现实生活中 | 
| [05:26] | It’s Sarah Lynn and Andrew Garfield. | 是萨拉·琳和安德鲁·加菲尔德 | 
| [05:29] | Huh? What the… ? | 什么 搞什么 | 
| [05:33] | And what’s your name, darling? | 你叫什么 亲爱的 | 
| [05:35] | I… mm… | 我 我 | 
| [05:37] | I’ll just make it out to “Evelyn.” | 那我就写伊芙琳好了 | 
| [05:41] | Um, hi. Sarah Lynn, hi. | 你好呀 萨拉·琳 | 
| [05:43] | BoJack? Hey. | 波杰克 | 
| [05:44] | Andrew, this is BoJack, my TV dad. | 安德鲁 这是我电视里的老爸波杰克 | 
| [05:48] | Oh, hello, I’m Andrew Garfield. | 你好 我是安德鲁·加菲尔德 | 
| [05:50] | Andrew’s my boyfriend. | 安德鲁是我男朋友 | 
| [05:52] | We’re a celebrity power couple. | 我们是有影响力的名人情侣 | 
| [05:54] | It’s no big deal. | 没什么大不了的 | 
| [05:55] | It’s a really big deal. | 这真的很了不起 | 
| [05:57] | Sarah Lynn, I actually wanted to talk to you about that. | 萨拉·琳 其实我想和你谈谈这事 | 
| [06:00] | When we started dating, you were the biggest star in the world, | 我们开始约会的时候 你是世界大明星 | 
| [06:03] | but your last few albums tanked, | 但你上几张专辑都失败了 | 
| [06:05] | so now, I don’t even know what you are anymore. | 所以现在 我都不知道你到底是干嘛的了 | 
| [06:09] | Are you… Are you breaking up with me? | 你是 你是要跟我分手吗 | 
| [06:12] | Oh, bother. | 真烦人 | 
| [06:14] | Um, are those candy pills, | 这些是糖片吗 | 
| [06:16] | ’cause if so, that is a lot of sugar. | 如果是的话 那糖分可是很高的 | 
| [06:18] | Why are you doing this to me? | 你为什么要这么对我 | 
| [06:20] | Do you like seeing me suffer? | 你就这么喜欢看我难受吗 | 
| [06:22] | Because you know I’ll bleed for you. | 因为你知道我愿意为你去死 | 
| [06:26] | Damn! | 见鬼 | 
| [06:28] | Oh, dear. | 天呐 | 
| [06:30] | Darling, please, I wanted to do this in a public place | 亲爱的 我选择在公共场合分手 | 
| [06:33] | so you wouldn’t make a scene. | 我以为你不会大吵大闹的 | 
| [06:34] | You think I won’t make a scene, you limey bastard? | 你觉得我不会大吵大闹 你混蛋 | 
| [06:38] | Then you really don’t know me at all. | 那你可真是一点都不了解我 | 
| [06:40] | Hey, everyone! Who wants to see me take a dump on that sofa? | 大家好 有谁想看我在沙发上大号的 | 
| [06:47] | And then she took a dump on a sofa | 然后她就在那个由回收螺旋桨 | 
| [06:49] | made out of a reclaimed propeller. | 制成的沙发上大号了 | 
| [06:50] | Where’s Sarah Lynn now? | 萨拉·琳现在在哪里 | 
| [06:51] | I checked her into promises. 28 days, she’ll be good as new. | 我问过了 28天后她就会恢复如初了 | 
| [06:55] | How did it feel to check the girl | 在康复中心看电视里 | 
| [06:56] | you raised on television into rehab? | 你养大的女孩子 感觉如何 | 
| [06:58] | It was tough. | 很难受 | 
| [06:58] | I would have liked to reconnect with her. | 我本该加强和她之间的联系的 | 
| [07:00] | At least we got to bond a little on the drive to Malibu. | 至少在我们开车去马里布时关系该更好一点 | 
| [07:03] | I can see my organs. | 我都能看到我的内脏了 | 
| [07:05] | Oh, whoa! She is losing a lot of blood, BoJack. | 她失血过多 波杰克 | 
| [07:08] | Beautiful day for a drive, though, huh? | 今天真适合开车 对吧 | 
| [07:10] | Well, maybe the two of you | 也许你们两个 | 
| [07:11] | can catch up some more when she gets out of rehab. | 在她出康复中心之后可以多多接触一下 | 
| [07:13] | People don’t usually want to hang out with me after rehab. | 人们出康复中心后通常不愿意和我出去玩 | 
| [07:16] | I’m really more of a before-rehab friend. | 更多的人是在进康复中心之前和我做朋友 | 
| [07:19] | I think it’s gonna be a long time before I see Sarah Lynn again. | 我觉得要很久之后我才会再见到萨拉·琳了 | 
| [07:23] | Who could that be? | 是谁 | 
| [07:27] | Look, BoJack, I appreciate what you were trying to do, | 波杰克 我非常感谢你之前的努力 | 
| [07:30] | but I don’t need rehab. Look, good as new, huh? | 但我不需要去康复中心 我好得不得了 | 
| [07:33] | Oh, great, well, that’s a relief. | 太好了 真让人松了一口气 | 
| [07:36] | Uh, should you be taking all those pills? | 你能吃这些药片吗 | 
| [07:38] | It’s dexitriathylphenolbarbatol. | 这是地西三苯酚巴拜酚 | 
| [07:40] | – I got it from a doctor. – Your doctor or just a doctor? | -医生给我的 -你的医生还是随便一个医生 | 
| [07:43] | I don’t know, some doctor, okay? | 我不知道 某个医生 好吧 | 
| [07:45] | I met him at Adam Levine’s Halloween party. | 我在亚当·李维的万圣节派对上遇到他的 | 
| [07:47] | I think he said his name was Dr. Who. | 他似乎说他叫胡博士 | 
| [07:49] | Yeah, I don’t think that was… | 我不觉得… | 
| [07:52] | Ohh, God damn. | 真爽 | 
| [07:53] | Uh, are you supposed to be snorting it like that? | 你不应该这样吸它吧 | 
| [07:56] | Ugh! What are you, the paramedic | 你算老几 你是在亚当·李维万圣节派对上 | 
| [07:58] | who restarted my heart at Adam Levine’s Halloween party? | 想给我做心肺复苏的护理人员吗 | 
| [08:01] | Okay, so before we put to bed the whole | 好吧 所以在我们解决你进康复中心 | 
| [08:03] | – you going to rehab thing… – BoJack, all my life, | -这件事前 -波杰克 我这辈子 | 
| [08:06] | I’ve never been forced to confront my problems head on. | 从没有人逼着我直面我的问题 | 
| [08:08] | No one has ever said “no” to me, ever, so is it cool | 从没有人拒绝我 所以与其直面问题 | 
| [08:13] | if instead of confronting my problems head on, | 我就在你这里躲一段时间 | 
| [08:15] | I just hide out here for a little bit? | 这样是不是比较酷呢 | 
| [08:18] | Sarah Lynn, I hear what you’re saying, | 萨拉·琳 我听到你所说的了 | 
| [08:19] | and I think I know what you need. | 我觉得我知道你需要什么了 | 
| [08:21] | You just need a strong, responsible adult | 你需要一个强大 负责任的成年人 | 
| [08:23] | to say, “Yes. Yes, you can move in with me.” | 告诉你 “是的 你可以跟我一起住” | 
| [08:27] | This is gonna be fun. Hey, everyone, | 这肯定会很有趣的 各位 | 
| [08:29] | the old gang’s getting back together. | 老伙计们再聚首了 | 
| [08:30] | Three little orphans one, two, three. | 三个小孤儿 一 二 三 | 
| [08:34] | Who-o-o wants chocolate chip pancakes? | 谁要吃碎巧克力薄饼 | 
| [08:37] | I do! I do! | 我要我要 | 
| [08:39] | Uh, what’s going on in here? | 这是闹那样 | 
| [08:41] | Morning, sleepy-pooh, you want pancakes? | 早上好 懒熊 你想吃薄饼吗 | 
| [08:43] | Yeah, that sounds great. | 好啊 太棒了 | 
| [08:45] | Ooh, tough break, champ. I just gave the last one to Sarah Lynn. | 很不幸 我已经把最后一块给萨拉·琳了 | 
| [08:48] | Early bird gets the worm. | 早起的鸟儿有虫吃 | 
| [08:50] | More like early turd gets the sperm. | 应该是 早起的婊子有精吃 | 
| [08:52] | Wha… “Early turd gets the sperm,” Nice one, Sarah Lynn. | 什么 “早起的婊子有精吃” 说得好啊 | 
| [08:56] | You should do a Shouts and Murmurs. | 你应该去写一篇《高谈新论》 | 
| [08:57] | Help yourself to some cold wheat bran, sport. | 你随便吃点冷麦麸吧 兄弟 | 
| [09:01] | Thanks for letting me crash here, BoJack. | 谢谢你让我住这里 波杰克 | 
| [09:03] | The guest room is yours as long as you want. | 客房你随便住 | 
| [09:05] | You have a guest room? | 你还有客房 | 
| [09:06] | Why have I been sleeping on the couch for five years? | 那我为什么睡了五年沙发 | 
| [09:09] | You’ll get the guest room when you’ve earned the guest room. | 有资格睡客房的时候自然可以睡客房 | 
| [09:11] | These pancakes are so good. | 这些煎饼好好吃 | 
| [09:13] | All Andrew ever wanted to eat was stupid lasagna. | 安德鲁却只喜欢吃什么破千层面 | 
| [09:17] | Andrew Garfield loves lasagna? | 安德鲁·加菲尔德喜欢吃千层面 | 
| [09:19] | I don’t want to talk about him! | 我不想谈他的事 | 
| [09:21] | BoJack, can you drive me to the mall today? | 波杰克 你能不能开车送我去商场 | 
| [09:23] | I really want to go shopping, but I’m not allowed to drive | 我很想去购物 但是我没法开车 | 
| [09:26] | because somebody got a DUI. | 因为某人酒驾了 | 
| [09:30] | Uh, that somebody was you, right? | 其实是你自己吧 | 
| [09:33] | I don’t have to answer your questions! | 你这是在审问我吗 | 
| [09:35] | What are you, the cop that pulled me over | 你以为你是谁 亚当·李维的万圣节派对后 | 
| [09:37] | after Adam Levine’s Halloween party? | 把我拦下来的交警吗 | 
| [09:38] | Honey, do you really think going to the mall’s a good idea? | 亲爱的 你真觉得去商场没问题吗 | 
| [09:42] | I seem to recall another time you went shopping | 我记得你那次去购物 | 
| [09:44] | when things got pretty out of control. | 事情好像变得有些不可收拾 | 
| [09:48] | Oh, that’s too much, man! | 真是太过分了 | 
| [09:53] | Really? Not the time when she gored herself | 是吗 你怎么不说她用刺刀扎伤自己 | 
| [09:55] | with a bayonet and shat on a floor model? | 还在一个展览模型上拉了屎那次 | 
| [09:58] | Hey, I’m not the crazy one. | 我这不算什么 | 
| [09:59] | Andrew’s the one who flies off the handle | 安德鲁的经纪人一旦安排周一试镜 | 
| [10:01] | whenever his agent sets up an audition on a Monday. | 他会马上暴跳如雷 | 
| [10:04] | Andrew Garfield hates Mondays and loves lasagna? | 安德鲁·加菲尔德讨厌周一 喜欢千层饼 | 
| [10:08] | I said I don’t want to talk about it! | 我说了 不想谈他的事 | 
| [10:10] | – She said drop it, Todd! – Whatever, | -闭嘴吧 陶德 -随便了 | 
| [10:11] | I don’t want to go to the stupid mall. | 反正我也不想去商场 | 
| [10:13] | I’ll just tell my friends to come here. | 直接叫我的朋友来这里好了 | 
| [10:15] | Muffin, I’ve got to work on my book today, | 宝贝 我今天得忙出书的事 | 
| [10:17] | and I can’t have a bunch of folks over | 你的朋友要是来这里 | 
| [10:18] | making a lot of noise. | 肯定会很吵的 | 
| [10:20] | Oh, I see. I’m a burden to you. | 我明白了 我对你来说是负担 | 
| [10:23] | No, no, no, no, no. Sweetheart. Sweetheart. | 不不不 怎么会呢 亲爱的 | 
| [10:26] | I’m no longer cute, so I have nothing to offer this world. | 我不可爱了 对这个世界没有价值了 | 
| [10:30] | Honey, of course your friends are always welcome here. | 亲爱的 你的朋友当然可以来这里 | 
| [10:32] | Cool. Bye. | 好 拜拜 | 
| [10:34] | – Can I invite a frien… – No. | -我能不能也请朋友… -不行 | 
| [10:38] | You let that basket case into your house? | 你居然让那个破鞋去你家了 | 
| [10:40] | That girl is a PR hurricane that you don’t need right now. | 那个妞就是个火坑 你可不要引火烧身 | 
| [10:43] | She has nowhere else to turn. She broke up with her boyfriend. | 她无处可去了 跟男朋友分手了 | 
| [10:46] | She stabbed herself and closed the wound with duct tape. | 插了自己好几刀 伤口直接用胶带糊上的 | 
| [10:48] | – She fired her agent. – Whoa, whoa, whoa. Back it up, horsey. | -还开除了经纪人 -你刚刚说什么 小马 | 
| [10:51] | Did you say Sarah Lynn doesn’t have an agent? | 你是说萨拉·琳没有经纪人吗 | 
| [10:53] | Laura, hold my calls, cancel everything! | 劳拉 暂停所有电话 推掉一切事物 | 
| [10:55] | Ahab’s got a white whale to catch, baby! | 老娘要去钓大鱼了 | 
| [11:00] | Uh, hello? Still there? | 喂 还在吗 | 
| [11:10] | Oh, th… that’s… That’s fragile. | 那个很容易碎 | 
| [11:11] | Uh, no, oh, no, wait. | 别别 慢着点 | 
| [11:13] | Careful. Careful. Careful. | 小心 慢点 别 | 
| [11:16] | Ah! Lemur! | 狐猴 | 
| [11:31] | Great party, Sarah Lynn. | 这派对不错啊 萨拉·琳 | 
| [11:35] | Hi, what it is, banana bread? | 最近如何 小美女 | 
| [11:38] | I’m not looking for a new agent right now. | 我没在找新经纪人 | 
| [11:40] | Oh, whoa, whoa. Who says I’m looking for a new client? | 诶哟喂 谁说我在找新艺人了 | 
| [11:43] | Slow your roll, Speed Racer. | 别着急啊 小妞 | 
| [11:45] | We’re just two single ladies having a no-presh rap sesh. | 我跟你一样是单身女 一起聊聊天而已 | 
| [11:49] | I’m not one of those agents who can’t turn it off. | 我不像其他经纪人 开口闭口都是工作 | 
| [11:51] | Your Ari Emanuels and Vanessa Geckos | 你那位阿里·伊曼纽尔和凡妮莎·盖克 | 
| [11:54] | and what have you. | 还有谁来着 | 
| [11:54] | Vanessa Gecko is actually Andrew’s agent, | 其实凡妮莎·盖克是安德鲁的经纪人 | 
| [11:56] | and she’s really great. | 她人很不错 | 
| [11:58] | Is she? I’ve heard that. | 是吗 我可没听说 | 
| [12:03] | I didn’t realize you were so into house music. | 原来你这么喜欢”浩室”音乐啊 | 
| [12:07] | Look, I asked her to turn it down, but apparently, | 我让她调低音量 可是她说 | 
| [12:09] | this volume was prescribed by Dr. Who | 这种音量是神秘博士指定的 | 
| [12:12] | to treat something called “Uptight dickhead disease.” | 专门用来治疗”白痴性神经紧张疾病” | 
| [12:15] | What do you… What do you think about Sarah Lynn? | 你 你觉得萨拉·琳怎么样 | 
| [12:18] | Oh, I don’t really think about her all that much. | 其实我不怎么想她的事 | 
| [12:20] | I mean, obviously, I’m a fan of her early work | 虽然我挺喜欢她早期的作品 | 
| [12:22] | which both satirized and celebrated | 完美地讽刺和赞颂了 | 
| [12:24] | youth culture’s obsession with sex, | 年轻人对于性的迷恋 | 
| [12:26] | but I do wonder as a third-wave feminist | 不过我作为第三代女权主义者 | 
| [12:28] | if it’s even possible for women to reclaim their sexuality | 一直在思索 这个男权主义根深蒂固的国家 | 
| [12:30] | in this deeply entrenched patriarchal society, | 女性能否真正重新展示自己的性感美 | 
| [12:33] | or if claiming to do so is just a lie we tell ourselves | 或者所谓的女权平等只是自欺欺人 | 
| [12:36] | so we can more comfortably cater to the male gaze. | 让我们更加心甘情愿地服务于男性 | 
| [12:38] | – Uh, what? – But you know, | -什么 -不过呢 | 
| [12:39] | on the other hand, I worry that conversations like this one | 另一方面我又在想 也许这样的对话 | 
| [12:42] | often dismiss her as a mere puppet of the industry… | 正中娱乐公司的下怀 将她作为道具… | 
| [12:44] | – That’s my same worry. – … incapable of engaging | -我也担心这个 -因为她自己无法参与 | 
| [12:46] | – in these discussions herself… – Obviously. | -这样的讨论 -很显然 | 
| [12:48] | … and infantilization, which is itself a product | 而从另一个侧面 所谓性早熟 | 
| [12:50] | – of the deeply misogynistic… – So deep. | -也揭示了社会的深层内涵 -没错 | 
| [12:52] | … society we live in. But like I said, | 也就是对于女性的一种潜藏歧视 | 
| [12:54] | I don’t really think about her all that much. | 不过我真的不怎么考虑她的事 | 
| [12:56] | Okay, well, that is very interesting, | 好吧 你的见解很有趣 | 
| [12:58] | but I was more asking, | 不过我想问的是 | 
| [13:00] | like, what do you think about her living here? | 你觉得她住在这里怎么样 | 
| [13:01] | Oh, right. | 这个啊 | 
| [13:03] | Well, what was your relationship like | 你跟她一起拍电视剧的时候 | 
| [13:06] | with her when you were working on the show? | 你们关系如何 | 
| [13:08] | It was very good, very professional. | 关系很好 非常融洽 | 
| [13:11] | BoJack, where did you go to college? | 波杰克 你在哪里上的大学 | 
| [13:13] | – Don’t bother him, honey. – Oh, it’s no problem. | -别烦人家 亲爱的 -没什么 | 
| [13:16] | Honey, college is for ugly people who can’t tap dance. | 亲爱的 只有不会跳舞又长得丑的人才去上大学 | 
| [13:19] | – I want to be an architect. – Sweetheart, | -我想当建筑家 -小宝贝 | 
| [13:22] | Mommy didn’t do what Mommy did to that Star Search producer | 妈妈费了那么大辛苦跟星探”交涉” | 
| [13:25] | so that you could be an architect. | 可不是为了让你当建筑家 | 
| [13:27] | All right, | 行了 | 
| [13:29] | – take it sleazy, everybody. – Wait, BoJack, | -各位玩得开心 -等等 波杰克 | 
| [13:31] | um, what are you doing this weekend? | 你这个周末准备干什么 | 
| [13:33] | I don’t know. I’ll probably just go | 不知道 也许就是 | 
| [13:35] | to the amusement park, maybe the circus, | 去一下游乐场 马戏团 | 
| [13:37] | fly a kite on the beach, watch the sunset, | 在沙滩上放放风筝 看看日落 | 
| [13:39] | then I’ll head back to my place | 然后回到家 | 
| [13:40] | to watch any number of Disney princess movies | 看一场迪士尼的公主系列电影 | 
| [13:42] | while eating ice cream straight from the tub. | 一边吃着桶装冰淇淋 | 
| [13:44] | Whoa, that sounds like so much fun. | 听起来好幸福 | 
| [13:46] | Can I come? | 我能一起吗 | 
| [13:47] | Yeah, like I want to spend my weekend | 别说笑了 我的周末 | 
| [13:49] | hanging out with a little girl. Good one! | 怎么可能跟一个小妹妹一起过 真讽刺 | 
| [13:53] | You should write for the Shouts and Murmurs. | 你应该去写一篇《高谈新论》 | 
| [13:55] | See you Monday! | 周一见 | 
| [13:56] | So the makeup they were putting on you | 所以他们帮你化妆 | 
| [13:58] | was not for the show, it was just for the weekend? | 不是为了拍电视剧 而是为了过周末 | 
| [14:01] | Why does that matter? | 这是重点吗 | 
| [14:02] | I’m just trying to understand the story. | 只是想更好地理解你刚讲的故事 | 
| [14:03] | Do you think it’s possible that you inviting Sarah Lynn | 你之所以请萨拉·琳住在这里 | 
| [14:06] | into your house now is your way of compensating for not… | 会不会是想要弥补小时候… | 
| [14:09] | No, Diane, I’m just helping out a friend. | 不 戴安 我只是想帮朋友的忙 | 
| [14:11] | I’m not trying to play out some weird, sick dad fantasy, | 不是想玩什么变态的父亲角色扮演 | 
| [14:13] | or resolve a deep guilt for past neglect, | 也不是为过去的疏忽赎罪 | 
| [14:16] | or even try to retroactively fix my own childhood | 更不是想通过帮别人重温童年 | 
| [14:19] | by recreating someone else’s, | 来间接弥补我的童年遗憾 | 
| [14:21] | and I’m especially not doing all those things at once! | 而且我尤其不是在同时做以上这些事 | 
| [14:24] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [14:26] | What happened? | 怎么回事 | 
| [14:27] | Did somebody hurt my precious baby? | 有人伤害我家宝贝了吗 | 
| [14:29] | Sarah Lynn! Ah! What the… ? | 萨拉·琳 怎么… | 
| [14:32] | Oh, hey, BoJack. | 波杰克 | 
| [14:33] | I told my friends they could tear this wall out to build | 我跟朋友们说 可以把这面墙拆掉 | 
| [14:35] | a sweet cocaine booth/sex closet. | 建一个可卡因雅座兼性爱橱柜 | 
| [14:38] | – Is that cool? – No, that’s not cool. | -可以吗 -不可以 | 
| [14:40] | Oof. Way to harsh the vibe, Kissinger. | 诶哟 你可真扫兴 | 
| [14:42] | Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t realize. | 抱歉 我没想到 | 
| [14:45] | I thought this was a place where Sarah Lynn | 我以为我在这里可以做自己 | 
| [14:47] | could finally be Sarah Lynn, but I guess… | 做真正的自己 现在看来… | 
| [14:51] | that’s too much, man. | 大概太过分了吧 | 
| [14:54] | I always loved that catch phrase. | 我一直很喜欢你这句台词 | 
| [14:56] | Can your friends at least take the artwork off the wall first? | 能不能让你的朋友先把墙上的艺术品摘下来 | 
| [14:59] | Ooh. I want to say yes, but no. | 我很想答应 但是不行 | 
| [15:03] | – Okay, good talk. – Wha… Are you serious? | -好吧 聊得很愉快 -开什么国际玩笑 | 
| [15:10] | The reason I have called this house meeting is… | 我之所以召集大家开这个会议… | 
| [15:14] | Todd, how many times have we been over this? | 陶德 我告诉你多少次了 | 
| [15:16] | You don’t have the authority to call house meetings. | 你没有权力召集大家开会 | 
| [15:18] | Only I can call a house meeting. You can propose a house meeting. | 我才有这个权力 你只能提议大家开会 | 
| [15:22] | All right, fine, fine, fine, but the reason I propose | 好吧 行行行 我之所以提议… | 
| [15:24] | – this house meeting… – Your proposal has been | -大家开个会 -你的提议已经提交 | 
| [15:25] | submitted and is under board review. | 目前董事会正在审查 | 
| [15:28] | – Proposal denied. – BoJack, this Sarah Lynn thing | -提议被驳回 -波杰克 萨拉·琳来这里 | 
| [15:30] | is getting out of control, okay? She’s taking advantage of you. | 搞得一切都快失控了 好吗 她在利用你 | 
| [15:33] | What? No she’s not. We have a special relationship. | 什么 怎么可能 我们的关系很特别 | 
| [15:36] | You couldn’t possibly understand. | 你是不会理解的 | 
| [15:38] | Oh, my God. Look at what she’s done to your house. | 天哪 你看看她对这栋房子做了什么 | 
| [15:40] | All right, look, I mean, I stepped on a needle earlier. | 你听着 我之前踩在了一个针头上 | 
| [15:42] | I think I’m addicted to heroin now, | 估计现在已经对可卡因上瘾了 | 
| [15:44] | so now, that’s probably gonna be a whole thing. | 所以这将会引发另一串麻烦 | 
| [15:46] | I have to say, I agree with Todd. | 其实我同意陶德的看法 | 
| [15:48] | You’re not this girl’s father, and you’re not doing her | 你不是她的父亲 你让她为所欲为 | 
| [15:50] | any favors by refusing to set boundaries. | 绝对不是在帮她 | 
| [15:52] | Look, I played a dad for nine years on TV, | 听着 我演了九年的父亲 | 
| [15:55] | so I think I know a little bit more about parenting | 我对当父母这件事应该是比较了解的 | 
| [15:57] | than you two jokers. The kids on Horsin’ Around | 总比你们强 《胡闹的小马》里的孩子们 | 
| [15:59] | didn’t need boundaries. | 不需要管教 | 
| [16:00] | All they needed was some good, old-fashioned love. | 他们只需要得到真挚而传统的爱 | 
| [16:03] | BoJack! This is not a TV show, okay? | 波杰克 这不是电视剧 | 
| [16:05] | This is real life. | 是现实世界 | 
| [16:07] | Ah! Lemur on fire! Lemur on fire! | 狐猴着火了 狐猴着火了 | 
| [16:14] | Some good, old-fashioned love, and I’m gonna give it to her. | 他们需要真挚而传统的爱 我要给她爱 | 
| [16:17] | I’m gonna give it to her so… hard. | 我要狠狠地…爱她 | 
| [16:21] | You know, I feel like we don’t ever hang out. | 我觉得我们需要多交流一下 | 
| [16:26] | Here you are, milady, | 女士 请享用 | 
| [16:27] | a gin and nutmeg just like you asked. | 你要的豆蔻杜松子酒 | 
| [16:30] | Ugh. Too much nutmeg. | 好恶心 豆蔻太多了 | 
| [16:32] | Well, you know what would taste even better? | 你知道什么比较好吗 | 
| [16:35] | An endorsement for a Slovakian yogurt. | 同意帮斯洛伐克牌酸奶代言就行了 | 
| [16:37] | Could Vanessa Gecko get you that? | 凡妮莎·盖克能帮你搞到这个吗 | 
| [16:40] | Vanessa Gecko got Andrew The Social Network, | 凡妮莎·盖克帮安德鲁拿到了《社交网络》 | 
| [16:43] | and she has skybox seats at the Staples Center. | 她在斯台普斯中心还有豪华包厢席位 | 
| [16:46] | – What do you have? – Well, I’ve got a table | -你有什么 -我在喜剧中心频道 | 
| [16:47] | at the Comedy Central roast of Gloria Stein… | 跟格洛丽亚·斯坦一样有一席之地呢 | 
| [16:49] | Hey, Sarah Lynn, what say we spend the day together, | 萨拉·琳 我们今天一起过怎么样 | 
| [16:51] | just you and me, away from all the haters? | 就你和我 远离那些爱管闲事的人 | 
| [16:54] | – I want to say yes, but… – Great, let’s go. | -我想答应你 但是 -太好了 我们走 | 
| [16:57] | *It really seems like some things are forever in this world* | *这世界上好像真有东西是永恒的* | 
| [17:03] | *Don’t you know I’m feeling fine* | *你知道不知道我跟女儿一起* | 
| [17:05] | *together with my girl* | *感觉很棒* | 
| [17:08] | *Daddy’s girl. She’s daddy’s girl* | *爸爸的女儿 她是爸爸的乖女儿* | 
| [17:14] | You know, Sarah Lynn, I got a feeling everything’s gonna be okay. | 萨拉·琳 我觉得一切都会没问题的 | 
| [17:20] | Hey, did you hear Kazaz got cancer? | 你听说哈萨克得癌症了吗 | 
| [17:22] | What? Herb Kazaz has cancer? | 什么 赫比·哈萨克得癌症了吗 | 
| [17:24] | Yeah, in the butt. He’s got, like, six months I think. | 是啊 直肠癌 大概还能活半年吧 | 
| [17:28] | Well, that’s horrible. Why would you tell me that now? | 太可怕了 你为什么告诉我这个 | 
| [17:30] | I don’t know. The sun setting over those two hills | 不知道 看到落日在两山之间 | 
| [17:32] | made me think of a big ass, and that made me think of ass cancer, | 让我想到了大屁股 进而又想到直肠癌 | 
| [17:35] | and that made me think of Herb Kazaz’s ass cancer. | 然后就想到了赫比·哈萨克的直肠癌 | 
| [17:38] | You really didn’t know? | 你真的不知道吗 | 
| [17:39] | No, Herb and I aren’t on the best… | 不知道 我跟赫比又不是… | 
| [17:41] | Look, I’m trying to have a moment here. I can’t… | 我想一个人静一静 我不能… | 
| [17:43] | Hey, I want to give you something. | 我想给你件东西 | 
| [17:46] | Is this your TV Guide award? | 这是你得的电视指南奖吗 | 
| [17:48] | It’s the most prestigious award I ever won. | 那是我呼声最高的一次得奖了 | 
| [17:50] | I always thought if I ever had kids of my own, | 我一直想要是自己有了孩子 | 
| [17:52] | I’d give it to them one day. I want you to have it. | 就把这个给他们 我想给你 | 
| [17:55] | Oh, wow. BoJack, thanks. You’re sweet. | 波杰克 谢谢 你真好 | 
| [18:04] | – What are you doing? – Shh. | -你干什么呢 -嘘 | 
| [18:05] | Just let the credits roll, let the credits roll. | 现在正出职员表呢 不要打扰 | 
| [18:07] | Sha-na-na-na-na-na special moment | 啦啦啦啦啦 这一特殊时刻 | 
| [18:10] | Exec Producer Garry Marshall | 制片人 加里·马歇尔 | 
| [18:12] | Na-na-na such a happy day” | 啦啦啦 今天真是个好日子 | 
| [18:15] | “Sit, Ubu, sit.” “Good dog.” | “坐下 阿布 坐下” “真乖” | 
| [18:16] | – Can we go home now? – Yeah, okay, we’re done. | -我们可以回家了吗 -好吧 我们回家 | 
| [18:19] | *Hey now, boy, come and try, my clitoris is ginormous* | *快来 快来试 我洞深不见底* | 
| [18:27] | – Hello? – BoJack Horseman. | -喂 -马男波杰克 | 
| [18:29] | Did you get rid of your old TV Guide award? | 你是不是把你得的电视指南奖送人了 | 
| [18:31] | This pawnshop on La Cienega was selling one | 谢纳加的一家当铺正在卖一个 | 
| [18:33] | – with your name on it. – What? | -刻着你名字的奖杯 -什么 | 
| [18:35] | Wait, why were you at a pawnshop? | 等等 你去当铺干什么 | 
| [18:36] | Oh, I just have a guy there who calls me | 当铺那边我有人 那里一出现奖杯 | 
| [18:38] | whenever TV awards come in so I can buy ’em. | 他就会打电话给我好让我买下来 | 
| [18:40] | I put my name on, it’s like I won it myself! | 然后我把自己的名字刻上 就像自己获奖一样 | 
| [18:43] | I have two Golden Globes | 我现在有两座金球奖杯 | 
| [18:44] | and a People’s Choice for Temple Grandin. | 一座颁给坦普·格兰丁的人民选择奖奖杯 | 
| [18:46] | Sarah Lynn! | 萨拉·琳 | 
| [18:49] | Hello? You still there? | 喂 还在听吗 | 
| [18:50] | *My clitoris is ginor…* | *我洞深不见底…* | 
| [18:53] | Okay, party’s over. Everybody out. | 派对结束了 都给我出去 | 
| [18:56] | Not you. | 你别走 | 
| [18:56] | You are in big trouble, young lady. | 你有大麻烦了 年轻的女士 | 
| [18:59] | I can’t believe you pawned my award. | 真不敢相信你当了我的奖杯 | 
| [19:01] | It wasn’t personal. I just thought your award was stupid, | 你不要往心里去 我觉得你那个破奖太傻逼了 | 
| [19:04] | and I already have a billion other awards, | 而且我得过其他无数奖项 | 
| [19:06] | and I wanted to get money for drugs. | 我只是想换钱买毒品而已 | 
| [19:08] | Look, things have been tough for you, and I understand that. | 你最近不好过 这我理解 | 
| [19:11] | I know what you’re going through right now. | 我知道你现在经历的事 | 
| [19:13] | Oh, you know what I’m going through? Why? | 你知道我现在经历的事吗 你怎么知道 | 
| [19:16] | Because you were on some dumb kids show a million years ago? | 就因为你一百万年前演了什么傻逼儿童剧吗 | 
| [19:18] | – Hey, now. – I had my own fashion line when I was ten. | -注意点 -我十岁起就有自己的时尚路线了 | 
| [19:22] | By 20, I was packing stadiums. | 到20岁 喜欢我的人都能填满各地体育馆了 | 
| [19:24] | I get letters every day from boys telling me | 我每天都会都到男生的来信 | 
| [19:27] | that I was the first girl they masturbated to. | 说我是他们打飞机时幻象的对象 | 
| [19:30] | Literally, someone tells me that every day. | 真的 每天都有人这么跟我说 | 
| [19:32] | – That is gross. – Oh-ho, I know! | -太恶心了 -我知道 | 
| [19:36] | You sit up here in your little house | 可你就只会待在自己这栋小房子里 | 
| [19:38] | and feel sorry for yourself? Oh, guess what, Bo-j, | 每天自怨自艾 我跟你说波杰 | 
| [19:41] | in order to be a has-been, you have to have actually, | 想做过气名人 最起码你以前也得 | 
| [19:43] | – you know, been. – You are way out of line! | -是个名人啊 -你太过分了 | 
| [19:45] | You’re not my dad. You’re just a rugged, older man | 你又不是我老爸 你只是个我小时候 | 
| [19:48] | who provided me with a strong, masculine presence | 扮演我强壮又男人的老爸的 | 
| [19:50] | during my formative years. | 糟老头子而已 | 
| [19:52] | I’m not your dad, and you’re not my child. | 我不是你老爸 你也不是我女儿 | 
| [19:54] | We’re just a man and a lady living in a house together, | 我们只是一个男人一个女人在一起生活 | 
| [19:56] | and we’re both adults, and we’re both a little drunk. | 我们都是成年人 而且我们都喝得有点大了 | 
| [20:04] | Who-o-o lit my ottoman on fire? | 谁把我的软垫椅子点着了 | 
| [20:08] | Seriously, you seriously don’t know? | 说真的 你真的不知道吗 | 
| [20:11] | I’m a bad “Widdle” girl. | 我是个坏女孩 | 
| [20:14] | Yeah, you are bad, very bad! | 对 你真的很坏很坏 | 
| [20:16] | You want me to put it out with my boob? | 你想让我用胸给你把火扑灭吗 | 
| [20:20] | – Uh, what? – Your boob | -什么 -用你的胸 | 
| [20:22] | is a very impractical way to put out a fire. | 来灭火是个非常不切实际的方法 | 
| [20:26] | What is happening? | 怎么回事 | 
| [20:27] | I think you have a serious drug problem. | 我觉得你毒瘾太重了 | 
| [20:30] | The only drug I need is horse. | 我需要的唯一毒品就是一匹马[海洛因] | 
| [20:33] | Guys, guys, what are you doing? | 两位 两位 你们干什么呢 | 
| [20:35] | Please don’t do this. | 拜托 别这样 | 
| [20:36] | No, no. Why are you… | 不不 你们为什么… | 
| [20:38] | This is a very bad idea. | 这样真的不好 | 
| [20:40] | Can I at least get my blanket… | 至少把我的毯子… | 
| [20:42] | Let me get my blanket out from under… | 让我把毯子从你们下面… | 
| [20:43] | Oh G… Oh, my God, my arm. | 天 天哪 我的胳膊 | 
| [20:45] | – You got my arm. – Ow! Ow! | -你抓住我胳膊了 -啊 啊 | 
| [20:46] | I’m in it now. Oh, God, no! I’m a part of it. | 我也加入进来了 天哪 我也加入进来了 | 
| [20:53] | I still haven’t regained the feeling in my fingers. | 现在我的手指还没有知觉 | 
| [20:56] | That was the longest two minutes of my life. | 那真是我人生中最漫长的两分钟 | 
| [20:58] | Um, I think it was a little longer than two minutes. | 我觉得不止两分钟吧 | 
| [21:01] | It was longer than two minutes. | 明明两分钟多 | 
| [21:02] | How do you not get that this is terrible? | 你怎么就不明白这样不好呢 | 
| [21:05] | Oh, you mean from a P.R. standpoint? | 你是说从公关的角度来说吗 | 
| [21:07] | Yeah, ’cause if this got out, | 是不好 要是这事儿传出去 | 
| [21:09] | oh, I would get flayed! | 大家非把我活剥了不可 | 
| [21:10] | Oh, I’m done being the voice of reason. | 我真受够了一直做个理智的人 | 
| [21:13] | It’s exhausting. I got to take an angry nap. | 真是太累了 我得睡个愤怒觉 | 
| [21:19] | I know. I know. She’s taking advantage of me. | 我知道 我知道 她在占我的便宜 | 
| [21:22] | Actually, it kind of feels like you’re the one | 其实我觉得是你 | 
| [21:23] | taking advantage of her. She’s the one | 在占她的便宜 她是那个 | 
| [21:25] | with substance abuse problems and daddy issues. | 吸毒并且跟老爸之间有问题的人 | 
| [21:27] | Hey, we both have substance abuse problems and daddy issues. | 我们都吸毒并且跟老爸之间有问题好吗 | 
| [21:30] | Yeah, but she came to you for help. | 对 但是她来向你求助了 | 
| [21:36] | Hey, notice how I’ve been ignoring you, | 注意到我一直在无视你了吗 | 
| [21:38] | playing hard to get? Only makes you want me more. | 你越无法得到的东西就越是想要 | 
| [21:40] | Ugh. Go stand on the other side of the room. | 你还是继续去墙角站着去吧 | 
| [21:42] | – Okay. – Sarah Lynn, get your coat. | -好吧 -萨拉·琳 穿上外套 | 
| [21:44] | – I’m taking you to rehab. – Nah, | -我要带你去戒毒所 -不要 | 
| [21:46] | I was gonna keep hanging out here if that’s all right. | 我想继续留在这里 如果你不介意的话 | 
| [21:49] | – No, it’s not all right. – What? | -不 我介意 -什么 | 
| [21:51] | This place isn’t good for you. | 这里对你不好 | 
| [21:53] | You need to go where you can get help, real help. | 你得去真正能帮你的地方 | 
| [21:55] | But I thought you were always gonna be there for me | 但是我以为你会跟以前说的一样 永远 | 
| [21:58] | like you said. | 在我身边帮我 | 
| [21:59] | I will always be there for you. | 我会一直在你身边的 | 
| [22:02] | Cut, let’s take ten. | 停 拍第十遍 | 
| [22:03] | That’s ten, everyone. Let’s make it a tight ten. | 刚才就是第十遍 我们再多拍一次 | 
| [22:06] | These pages are shit. | 这剧本就是一坨屎 | 
| [22:07] | You understand? Shit. | 你知道吗 一坨屎 | 
| [22:08] | I wouldn’t wipe my ass with these pages. | 这剧本连给我擦屁股都配不上 | 
| [22:10] | It would defeat the whole purpose of wiping my ass. | 用这个擦的话擦屁股就完全失去意义了 | 
| [22:12] | – Phone for you. – Uh-huh. | -有你的电话 -喂 | 
| [22:14] | You get me points on the back end? | 后台给我弄到注射用针了吗 | 
| [22:16] | Well, I told you I’m not gonna do it unless I get points. | 除非给我弄到注射针 否则我是不会做的 | 
| [22:18] | Oh, they can’t find any? | 他们找不到是吗 | 
| [22:19] | Well, maybe they could suck some out of my dick! | 那让他们从我的鸡巴里口出几根来吧 | 
| [22:22] | I’m on the phone. You’re being very rude. | 我在讲电话 你这样太没礼貌了 | 
| [22:26] | You promised me you would always be there. | 你答应过我会一直陪在我身边 | 
| [22:28] | Sarah Lynn, this is for your own good. | 萨拉·琳 我这是为了你好 | 
| [22:30] | You can’t stay here anymore. | 你不能再住在这里了 | 
| [22:32] | Okie-doke. I guess I’ll just move out | 好吧 那我搬出去 | 
| [22:34] | and find one of the billion people | 找个让我在他家里 | 
| [22:36] | who will let me party at their house. | 开派对的亿万富翁去吧 | 
| [22:37] | Uh, well, you should not do that. | 你不该这样 | 
| [22:40] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 | 
| [22:41] | I know, but I can, so I will. | 但是我有这个本事 所以我会这么做 | 
| [22:43] | I’m at a place right now where I never need | 现在就凭我 我可以不需要 | 
| [22:45] | to grow as a person or rise to an occasion | 长大成人或者变得多成熟 | 
| [22:48] | because I can constantly just surround myself | 因为我可以不断让自己身边 | 
| [22:50] | with sycophants and enablers until I die tragically young. | 满是阿谀奉承想捧我的人 直到我英年早逝 | 
| [22:53] | – Wh-What? – Yeah, | -什么 -对 | 
| [22:55] | it’s pretty much too late for me. | 现在一切都太晚了 | 
| [22:58] | Well, them’s the breaks. Take it sleazy, everybody. | 反正都怪他们 低级庸俗点就成 各位 | 
| [23:01] | Oh, by the way, I called Vanessa Gecko, | 顺便说一句 我打电话给凡妮莎·盖克了 | 
| [23:04] | and I’m meeting with her tomorrow. | 我明天会跟她见面 | 
| [23:05] | – Thanks for the suggestion. – No! No, no, no, no, no! | -谢谢你的建议 -不不不不不 | 
| [23:08] | Hey, you guys want to hear my new catchphrase? | 对了 你们想听听我的新口头禅吗 | 
| [23:11] | Suck a dick, dumb shits! | 舔鸡巴去吧 蠢逼 | 
| [23:17] | Laura, the dummy took the bait. Now for phase two. | 劳拉 那个蠢货上钩了 进行第二步 | 
| [23:20] | Is she gone? Is it safe to come out? | 她走了吗 现在出来安全了吗 | 
| [23:24] | Leak to the trades that Andrew Garfield’s agent | 放消息出去说安德鲁·加菲尔德的经纪人 | 
| [23:26] | is taking meetings with his ex, get it all over town, | 要跟他前女友见面 让所有人都知道 | 
| [23:29] | wait an hour, then get me lunch with Andrew | 等一个小时 然后约安德鲁 | 
| [23:31] | on the books for this weekend, someplace Italian. | 这周末跟我一起吃饭 去意大利餐厅 | 
| [23:34] | I really blew it, didn’t I? | 我真的搞砸了对不对 | 
| [23:36] | I mean, maybe you could have been a better role model | 可能她小的时候你可以起到 | 
| [23:38] | when she was young, but also, she never really had a chance. | 更好的榜样作用 不过她从未真正有过机会 | 
| [23:42] | This is what our celebrity culture does to people. | 都是现在社会的明星文化把人害的 | 
| [23:44] | So what you’re saying is, everything is society’s fault, | 那你的意思是一切都是社会的错 | 
| [23:48] | and we as individuals never need | 我们根本不需要 | 
| [23:49] | to take responsibility for anything? | 为此负责任吗 | 
| [23:51] | Uh, no. Not exactly. I was just saying that… | 不是 我的意思是… | 
| [23:54] | Yeah. I like that. I didn’t do anything wrong | 我喜欢这样 我没做错什么 | 
| [23:56] | because I can’t do anything wrong | 因为我无法做错什么 | 
| [23:58] | because we’re all just products of our environment, | 因为我们都是周围环境的产物 | 
| [24:00] | bouncing around like marbles | 就像在饥饿河马游戏里 | 
| [24:01] | in the game of Hungry Hungry Hippos | 玩弹珠游戏一样 | 
| [24:03] | that is our random and cruel universe. | 一切都是随机而残酷的环境决定的 | 
| [24:04] | Wait, no, that’s not even what I’m saying… | 等等 我的话根本不是这个意思… | 
| [24:06] | Yeah, It’s not my fault. It’s society. | 一切都不能怪我 都怪这个社会 | 
| [24:09] | Everything is because of society! | 一切都是这个社会的错 | 
| [24:11] | – BoJack, that… – Dude, just let him have this. | -波杰克 你 -哥们 你不用管他 | 
| [24:13] | Hooray! Everything is meaningless! | 万岁 一切都是没有意义的 | 
| [24:16] | Nothing I do has consequence! | 我做的事不会有任何后果 | 
| [24:21] | So what’d you get, anything good? | 拍到什么了吗 有好东西吗 | 
| [24:23] | Oh, I got everything. | 我都给拍下来了 |