| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:11] | So… should we talk about how you just tried to kiss me? | 那…我们要聊聊你刚才干嘛想吻我吗 | 
| [00:15] | No, I don’t think we need to talk about that. | 不 我觉得没什么好聊的 | 
| [00:17] | Yeah, you’re right. What’s to talk about, right? | 你说得对 有什么好聊的 | 
| [00:20] | We’re f-friends, right? | 我们是朋友 对不对 | 
| [00:22] | – Oh, yeah, totally. – Yeah, friends. | -绝对的 -对 朋友 | 
| [00:24] | And I think it’s important that we stay friends. | 我觉得也有必要继续做朋友 | 
| [00:26] | Yeah, I agree. | 我同意 | 
| [00:28] | And be friends with each other. | 我跟你做朋友 | 
| [00:30] | – Yeah, friends. – And also to each other. | -对 朋友 -也是彼此的朋友 | 
| [00:33] | Plus, hey, you’re getting married. | 而且 你就快结婚了 | 
| [00:35] | That’s right. Next summer. | 对 明年夏天 | 
| [00:37] | Nantucket is great in the summer. | 楠塔基特岛夏天可美了 | 
| [00:39] | Not like L.A., which is so hot and dry. | 不像洛杉矶 又干又热 | 
| [00:42] | It is arid. | 是挺干旱 | 
| [00:45] | Well… see you later! | 那 再见了 | 
| [00:47] | We’re still a few miles… | 我们还有几… | 
| [00:48] | I’ll walk. It’s a beautiful night. | 我走路就好 今晚很漂亮 | 
| [00:51] | Ah! Sorry, sorry! | 对不起 对不起 | 
| [00:53] | Shit. | 操 | 
| [00:55] | Todd, we gotta stop this wedding. | 陶德 我们得阻止这场婚礼 | 
| [00:57] | Todd? | 陶德 | 
| [00:59] | Aw, crap. I left him in Malibu. | 操 我把他丢在马里布了 | 
| [01:58] | But wait, | 等等 | 
| [01:58] | doesn’t Diane want to marry Mr. Peanutbutter? | 戴安不想嫁给花生酱先生吗 | 
| [02:01] | No, see, she thinks she does, but she actually doesn’t. | 不 她以为自己想嫁 但其实她不想 | 
| [02:03] | That’s why we need to be good friends right now, | 所以我们现在才要做益友 | 
| [02:07] | and put our own feelings aside | 不管自己的感觉 | 
| [02:09] | and sabotage our friend’s engagement. | 去破坏朋友的婚礼 | 
| [02:13] | Wait? What? | 等等 什么 | 
| [02:14] | I got here as soon as I could. What’s the emergency? | 我尽快赶来了 什么急事 | 
| [02:17] | We got to figure out a way to stop Diane’s wedding. | 我们要想个办法阻止戴安的婚礼 | 
| [02:19] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [02:19] | So when you woke me up in the middle of the night | 所以你在大晚上吵醒我 | 
| [02:21] | and told me to rush over here because of an “Emergency,” | 告诉我尽快赶来 有”急事” | 
| [02:24] | the emergency you were referring to | 指的就是 | 
| [02:26] | was Diane getting married a year from now? | 戴安一年之后的婚礼吗 | 
| [02:29] | – Yeah, you got any ideas? – I’m done. | -对 你有什么想法 -我受够了 | 
| [02:31] | I’m not going to waste another thought on you. | 我不想再跟你啰嗦了 | 
| [02:33] | I am at a bar. It’s the weekend. | 我在酒吧里 今天是周末 | 
| [02:35] | I’m gonna enjoy myself. | 我要好好享受 | 
| [02:37] | Look, if you don’t have any ideas, | 如果你没想法 | 
| [02:38] | just say you don’t have any ideas. | 就直说没想法嘛 | 
| [02:40] | Yoo-hoo! Buy me a drink. | 嗨 请我喝一杯吧 | 
| [02:42] | Uh, okay. | 好啊 | 
| [02:43] | What’s your name, stud? | 你叫什么 帅哥 | 
| [02:45] | Vincent. | 文森特 | 
| [02:47] | Adult… man. | 成年 人 | 
| [02:50] | Vincent Adultman. | 文森特·成年人 | 
| [02:51] | Ya hear that, BoJack? | 听到没 波杰克 | 
| [02:53] | Vincent is an adult, | 文森特是成年人 | 
| [02:55] | and I’ll bet he knows how to treat a lady. | 他肯定知道如何对待一位女士 | 
| [02:57] | He very clearly isn’t and doesn’t. | 他明显未成年又不懂 | 
| [02:59] | Would you like alcohol? | 你要喝酒吗 | 
| [03:00] | I certainly would, | 当然 | 
| [03:01] | you sophisticated smooth talker. | 你个油嘴滑舌的老油条 | 
| [03:05] | Tell me all about you. | 跟我说说你吧 | 
| [03:08] | I like business… transactions. | 我喜欢商业…交易 | 
| [03:13] | Are you seriously trying to make me jealous | 你当真想凭着跟明显是 | 
| [03:15] | by flirting with what is very obviously | 三个小孩躲在风衣里 | 
| [03:17] | just three kids stacked on top | 叠罗汉装成的大人 | 
| [03:18] | of each other under a trench coat? | 调情来让我吃醋吗 | 
| [03:20] | Vinnie, what does a guy like you do for fun? | 小文 你都喜欢干什么 | 
| [03:22] | I don’t have time for these shenanigans. | 我没时间跟你瞎扯 | 
| [03:24] | I got a wedding to shanghai. | 我还要抢婚呢 | 
| [03:25] | Good luck with your business transactions. | 祝你商业交易好运吧 | 
| [03:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [03:30] | Officer. | 警官 | 
| [03:31] | The mail truck pulled up right next to me. | 邮车就停在我边上 | 
| [03:33] | I got a bad vibe. What was I supposed to do? | 我心情不好 还能怎么办呢 | 
| [03:36] | Not chase the mail truck? | 难道不追邮车吗 | 
| [03:37] | Mr. Peanutbutter, I’m a big fan, | 花生酱先生 我是你铁杆粉 | 
| [03:39] | so I’m gonna let you off with a warning this time. | 所以我给个警告就放你走 | 
| [03:47] | Mr. Peanutbutter! | 花生酱先生 | 
| [03:55] | Hey, honeysuckle. Great news. | 亲爱的 好消息 | 
| [03:57] | I got to ride in a police car. | 我坐警车兜了个风 | 
| [03:59] | Bad news… I lost my driver’s license. | 坏消息是…我驾照被扣了 | 
| [04:01] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 | 
| [04:02] | Were you chasing the mailman again? | 你又追邮递员了吗 | 
| [04:04] | Yeah, why? Did you see him out there too? | 对 怎么 你也在外面看到他了吗 | 
| [04:06] | Nothing stops them. | 什么都拦不住他们 | 
| [04:07] | Not rain, not sleet, not dead of night, | 下雨 下冰雹 深夜 | 
| [04:10] | not gates! | 连大门都不行 | 
| [04:12] | Anyway, I need a little favor. | 总之 我要你帮个小忙 | 
| [04:14] | Can you… drive me everywhere I need to go | 你能…后面三个月送我 | 
| [04:16] | for the next three months? | 去我想去的地方吗 | 
| [04:17] | I really can’t, sweetheart. I’m super busy. | 真的不行 亲爱的 我超忙 | 
| [04:20] | Oh, you’re working on our wedding registry. | 你在忙我们的礼物清单 | 
| [04:23] | – I’m writing my book. – Right. | -我在写书 -好吧 | 
| [04:25] | But don’t forget about the registry. | 但也别忘了礼物清单 | 
| [04:27] | Mr. Peanutbutter, you know I love you. | 花生酱先生 你知道我爱你 | 
| [04:29] | And you know I am really excited about getting married, | 也知道我对结婚跟你一样激动 | 
| [04:31] | but right now I’m working, | 但我现在在工作 | 
| [04:33] | and I have a lot of thoughts in my head, | 脑子里文思泉涌 | 
| [04:35] | and I can’t really think about our wedding | 真的没时间想我们的婚礼 | 
| [04:36] | or the future or me being married to you. | 或者是我要嫁给你的事 | 
| [04:37] | Okay. What’s going on? | 好吧 怎么了 | 
| [04:39] | Talk to me like I’m Michelle Pfeiffer | 把我当成库里欧MV里的 | 
| [04:41] | in the Coolio video. | 米歇尔·菲佛谈谈心吧 | 
| [04:42] | Just… Well, um… with the leg… | 腿是… 这么摆的 | 
| [04:44] | Hmm, all right. | 好了 | 
| [04:46] | And Coolio. | 就像这样 | 
| [04:47] | Nothing’s going on. | 其实没什么事 | 
| [04:48] | It’s just that this wedding is kind of | 我只是感觉这婚礼开始给我 | 
| [04:50] | starting to feel like a lot. | 很大的压力 | 
| [04:51] | Honey, relax. Getting married is easy. | 亲爱的 放松 结婚多简单 | 
| [04:54] | I mean, I’ve already done it twice. | 我都结过两次了不是 | 
| [04:56] | It’s fine. I’m sorry. | 没事的 对不起 | 
| [04:58] | I just… need to focus on the book right now. | 我只是…现在要专心写书 | 
| [05:01] | So that’s still a no on driving me around? | 那你还是不愿意载我咯 | 
| [05:04] | Why don’t you hire a driver? | 你不如雇个司机吧 | 
| [05:06] | Is there a light bulb above my head? | 我头顶有灯泡吗 | 
| [05:07] | Because while you were talking, I just got an amazing idea. | 因为在你说话的时候 我突然有个超棒的点子 | 
| [05:11] | I should hire a driver! | 我该雇个司机 | 
| [05:13] | Oh, this will be a romp. | 真是简单 | 
| [05:15] | If I know me, this will be a romp. | 早该想到的 真是简单 | 
| [05:21] | I’m not sure how I feel | 我不知道这么 | 
| [05:23] | about breaking and entering, BoJack. | 破窗而入好不好 波杰克 | 
| [05:25] | Well, that’s the beauty part. | 这就是美妙之处 | 
| [05:27] | The B&E is really the least illegal piece | 擅闯是我这伟大的十二步计划里 | 
| [05:29] | of this 12-point master plan. | 最不犯法的一步了 | 
| [05:31] | – Have you got your tool kit? – Check. | -工具带齐了吗 -是的 | 
| [05:32] | – Burner phone? – Check. | -一次性手机呢 -带了 | 
| [05:33] | – Cyanide capsule? – Check. | -氰化物胶囊呢 -带了 | 
| [05:35] | Wait, why do we need… | 等等 为什么要… | 
| [05:36] | Okay, let’s get started. | 好了 我们开始吧 | 
| [05:37] | Step one, enter the study. | 第一步 进入书房 | 
| [05:45] | Step two, plant incriminating… | 第二步 栽赃嫁祸… | 
| [05:48] | Hello? Todd? | 是谁 陶德啊 | 
| [05:51] | – Hi, Mr. Peanutbutter. – Take the cyanide, Todd. | -你好 花生酱先生 -服毒 陶德 | 
| [05:53] | Take the cyanide! | 快服毒 | 
| [05:56] | And hup. Hup. | 嘿咻 嘿咻 | 
| [05:58] | And hup… No. | 嘿咻 不行 | 
| [05:59] | Are you here to interview to be my driver? | 你是来面试当我的司机的吗 | 
| [06:02] | Um… yes, I am. | 是的 | 
| [06:04] | Brilliant. | 太棒了 | 
| [06:05] | I didn’t even post the ad yet. | 我都还没发广告呢 | 
| [06:07] | Here’s me thinking destiny over here. | 这一定是命运使然 | 
| [06:09] | And hup. Yeah! | 嘿咻 成功了 | 
| [06:14] | Thank you for your interest in the role of driver. | 感谢你来应聘做我的司机 | 
| [06:17] | I know you don’t have your resume with you, | 我知道你没有带个人简历 | 
| [06:18] | so I’ve taken the liberty of letting you use mine. | 所以你就用我的好了 | 
| [06:21] | Yeah, thanks. | 好啊 谢谢 | 
| [06:23] | Here, business boss. | 给你 老板 | 
| [06:24] | Let’s just have a look here. | 让我看看 | 
| [06:27] | Oh, ho, with a resume like this, | 个人简历这么棒 | 
| [06:29] | you should be the one hiring a driver. | 你该去雇司机而不是来应聘司机 | 
| [06:31] | Just kidding. | 开玩笑的 | 
| [06:32] | I know it’s my resume. | 我知道这是我的简历 | 
| [06:33] | But I see you went to Northwestern. | 但我知道你是西北大学毕业的 | 
| [06:35] | You know, I’m an N.U. man myself. | 我也是西北大学的 | 
| [06:37] | Go, fighting Westerns. | 西北最棒 | 
| [06:38] | And it says here you do | 上面还写到 | 
| [06:39] | a great Rodney Dangerfield impression. | 你很会模仿罗德尼·丹杰菲尔德 | 
| [06:42] | Give us a taste. | 表演一个来看看 | 
| [06:43] | Uh, okay. | 好吧 | 
| [06:45] | “I’m Roger Dangerfield.” | “我是罗德尼·丹杰菲尔德” | 
| [06:47] | No respect, indeed. | 确实很目中无人 | 
| [06:49] | Todd, you got the job. | 陶德 你面试成功了 | 
| [06:54] | Can you believe this weather we’re having? | 你能相信今天天气竟然这么好吗 | 
| [06:56] | No, I cannot believe this weather we’re having! | 不 我简直不敢相信今天天气竟然这么好 | 
| [07:00] | Oh, wow. We make a great pair. | 我们真是一对好搭档 | 
| [07:03] | It’s like I’m Miss Daisy, and you’re Minnie Driver. | 就像我是黛茜小姐 而你是明妮·德瑞弗 | 
| [07:10] | Hey, I’m bored. | 我好无聊 | 
| [07:11] | And I think Todd swallowed a cyanide pill | 我觉得陶德可能吞食了自杀毒丸 | 
| [07:13] | and might be dead. | 已经身亡 | 
| [07:14] | Wanna come over and bang it out? | 你想过来玩玩吗 | 
| [07:15] | Appealing as that sounds, | 虽然听起来好像很有趣 | 
| [07:17] | I have lunch plans with Vincent. | 但我正在和文森特共进午餐 | 
| [07:19] | I know that might be hard for you to hear. | 我知道你听到可能会很难过 | 
| [07:21] | Wait, that guy from the bar who is actually three boys | 等等 你说的是酒吧里那三个男孩子 | 
| [07:23] | stacked on top of each other under a trench coat? | 叠在一起还套着个军用大衣的那个吗 | 
| [07:25] | Well, don’t fly into a jealous rage about it. | 千万别嫉妒到发狂哟 | 
| [07:27] | Not jealous. | 嫉妒什么啊 | 
| [07:28] | Just reminding you that you are trying | 我只是想提醒你 | 
| [07:30] | to have a relationship with someone who is… | 你想要与之建立恋爱关系的那个人是 | 
| [07:31] | and again, it’s bizarre | 再说一次 这是很奇怪的 | 
| [07:32] | I should have to point this out… three young boys | 我必须指出 那是三个小孩子 | 
| [07:35] | stacked on top of each other under a trench coat. | 叠在一起 外面套了件军用大衣 | 
| [07:37] | He listens to me. | 他会认真听我说话 | 
| [07:39] | Okay, okay, but can you just acknowledge that… | 好吧 但你承不承认… | 
| [07:41] | That you are being jealous? | 承认你是嫉妒了吗 | 
| [07:42] | Already acknowledged. | 我承认了 | 
| [07:44] | Toodles. | 回见 | 
| [07:45] | – Look who’s not dead. – Better than not dead. | -原来你没死啊 -远不止没死呢 | 
| [07:47] | You are looking at Mr. Peanutbutter’s new driver. | 站在你面前的是花生酱先生的新司机 | 
| [07:51] | You’re his driver? That’s perfect. | 你是他的司机了 太棒了 | 
| [07:53] | Now you can infiltrate Mr. Peanutbutter’s inner circle. | 现在你可以摸进花生酱先生的核心生活圈 | 
| [07:56] | I don’t know, BoJack. | 我不知道 波杰克 | 
| [07:58] | Sure, you’ll act all friendly, | 当然了 你得表现得十分友好 | 
| [07:59] | gain his trust, chauffer him around | 赢得他的信任 跟着他上班 | 
| [08:01] | on his little errands to the groomer and whatnot, | 送他去做美容之类的 | 
| [08:03] | but all the while, you’ll be studying him, | 但同时 你也要研究他 | 
| [08:05] | scouring out his weaknesses, | 找出他的弱点 | 
| [08:07] | biding your time till we’re ready to strike. | 等待时机 直到我们准备出手为止 | 
| [08:10] | And once you zero in on his Achilles’ heel, | 一旦你瞄准了他的弱点 | 
| [08:13] | we will take… him… down. | 我们就会 打败 他 | 
| [08:17] | Hooray. Betrayal. | 背叛万岁 | 
| [08:24] | Oh, man. Oh, man. | 伙计 伙计 | 
| [08:25] | – Keep it cool, Todd. – Hey, pal. | -冷静点 陶德 -小伙伴 | 
| [08:26] | If you’re making small talk up there, | 如果你在自言自语的话 | 
| [08:28] | how about sending a little my way? | 不如和我聊聊天吧 | 
| [08:31] | Can you believe this weather we’re having? | 你能相信今天天气竟然这么好吗 | 
| [08:33] | No, I cannot believe this weather we’re having! | 不 我简直不能相信今天天气竟然这么好 | 
| [08:42] | Hey, weren’t you supposed to be here | 你不是应该半小时前 | 
| [08:43] | like a half hour ago? | 就到的吗 | 
| [08:44] | Yeah, I’ve just been sitting in my car. | 是的 我一直坐在我的车里 | 
| [08:48] | Listen, I was looking over my notes, | 听着 我仔细的看了一遍我的笔记 | 
| [08:50] | and I think I have enough to go write the book, | 我觉得写书的资料已经足够多了 | 
| [08:53] | so… I’m just going to do that. | 所以 我要开始写了 | 
| [08:56] | You don’t want to interview me anymore? | 你不想再采访我了吗 | 
| [08:58] | But don’t you want to know what my Rosebud is? | 你不想知道罗斯巴德是什么吗 | 
| [09:00] | You told me repeatedly it was the nudie magazine | 你一直告诉我那是你叔叔给你看你的裸女杂志 | 
| [09:02] | your uncle showed you with the three-nippled woman. | 上面有一个有三个乳头的女人 | 
| [09:04] | – Who was she? – I got it all. | -那她是谁呢 -我都知道 | 
| [09:06] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 | 
| [09:07] | Well, I’ll see you around though, right? | 那 回见了 | 
| [09:09] | Yeah. I, um… | 是的 我 | 
| [09:12] | Why did you have to make things weird, BoJack? | 你为什么要让我们之间变得这么尴尬呢波杰克 | 
| [09:18] | I made things weird? | 我让我们之间变得尴尬 | 
| [09:21] | So if you see anything | 如果你看到任何我们 | 
| [09:22] | you know we need, like this biscuit warmer, | 需要的东西 比如说这个饼干加热器 | 
| [09:24] | you just run the laser over the barcode, | 你就用激光器扫过条形码 | 
| [09:26] | and kablamsky! | 就成了 | 
| [09:27] | It goes in the registry. | 它就会被记录在案了 | 
| [09:28] | And that way, everybody knows what I want. | 这样的话 大家都知道我想要什么了 | 
| [09:30] | And I know what I want. | 我知道我想要什么 | 
| [09:31] | Which is what everyone wants. | 大家想要的就是我想要的 | 
| [09:33] | And it’s really clear, | 很明显 | 
| [09:34] | and nobody’s confused about anything. | 大家对此毫无疑问 | 
| [09:36] | Am I crazy, or are you not into this? | 是我疯了吗 还是你确实对这个不感兴趣 | 
| [09:39] | No, I am. It’s just… | 并不是 只是 | 
| [09:41] | The big wedding in Nantucket, all these presents… | 婚礼在楠塔基特岛举行 这些礼物 | 
| [09:44] | I’m so overwhelmed, I can barely consider | 我有点顾不过来了 我都来不及想 | 
| [09:46] | whether I want or need a biscuit warmer, | 我是否需要一个饼干加热器了 | 
| [09:48] | which I think is how people end up with biscuit warmers. | 我觉得大家最后都是这样放弃了饼干加热器吧 | 
| [09:53] | Close your eyes. Come on. | 闭上眼睛 来吧 | 
| [09:54] | Okay, picture our lives together. | 想想我们两个人的未来 | 
| [09:56] | It’s a cold Sunday morning a bunch of years from now. | 那是几年后 周日一个寒冷的早晨 | 
| [09:59] | Maybe robots have taken over, maybe they haven’t. | 也许机器人已经占领了地球 也许没有 | 
| [10:01] | I don’t know. It’s the future. | 我也不知道 毕竟那是未来了 | 
| [10:02] | This story isn’t about that. | 这个故事和他们并不相关 | 
| [10:03] | The important thing is it’s Sunday morning. | 重点是 那是一个周日的早晨 | 
| [10:05] | I brought you the paper, fetched your slippers. | 我给你买报纸 给你拿拖鞋 | 
| [10:08] | You come into the kitchen… Can you smell biscuits? | 你走到厨房里 你闻到饼干的香味了吗 | 
| [10:11] | – Yes. – So can I. | -闻到了 -我也是 | 
| [10:14] | – Are they warm? – Yeah. | -他们是不是很温暖 -是的 | 
| [10:15] | Well, that’s all a biscuit warmer’s for. | 所以才需要饼干加热器啊 | 
| [10:17] | Look, if marriage stresses you out, | 听着 如果结婚让你压力很大的话 | 
| [10:19] | we don’t have to get married. | 我们并不是一定要结婚的 | 
| [10:21] | It’s not the marriage. | 和结婚无关 | 
| [10:22] | It’s the wedding and the year of build-up. | 是婚礼和准备工作 | 
| [10:25] | So forget all that. | 那就别想了 | 
| [10:26] | I’ve done the whole big wedding thing. | 婚礼的事我都筹划过了 | 
| [10:28] | I don’t need to do it again. | 我不用再筹划一次 | 
| [10:29] | Let’s do something small and casual | 我们下个月在城里 | 
| [10:31] | right here in town next month. | 就随便一点吧 | 
| [10:33] | Honestly, that would be amazing. | 说实话 那就太棒了 | 
| [10:35] | But we’d have to cancel the doves, | 但那我们就得取消放飞鸽子的环节 | 
| [10:37] | and we wouldn’t be able to send out | 而且我们也就不能去派发 | 
| [10:38] | those fancy invitations you liked. | 你喜欢的那些精致的请柬了 | 
| [10:39] | Those doves were being jerks anyway. | 那些鸽子没那么重要啦 | 
| [10:42] | And invitations… They’re just a scam | 而那些请柬 都是邮局 | 
| [10:43] | made up by the Post Office to keep tabs on us. | 用来监视我们的骗局 | 
| [10:46] | Post Office. | 该死的邮局 | 
| [10:47] | Settle down, boy. | 好了 淡定 | 
| [10:49] | And then we talked about his favorite Smash Mouth CDs. | 后来我们就谈了他最喜欢的破嘴合唱团CD | 
| [10:52] | And… | 后来 | 
| [10:54] | And then that led to a whole conversations about sticks. | 后来就谈了他喜欢的球棍 | 
| [10:58] | Oh, and let me tell you, | 我告诉你 | 
| [11:00] | Mr. Peanutbutter has got some serious opinions about sticks. | 花生酱先生对球棍的见解很独到哦 | 
| [11:04] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么要跟我说这个 | 
| [11:05] | What? You said you wanted every detail. | 什么 你说想听所有细节的 | 
| [11:07] | Did I mention he got a new bandana? | 他买了一条新头巾你知道吗 | 
| [11:09] | Give me something I can use | 我要的是有用的细节 | 
| [11:10] | to make them call off their wedding. | 能让他们取消婚礼的细节 | 
| [11:11] | Oh, yeah. Did I not tell you? | 我没告诉你吗 | 
| [11:13] | They called off their wedding. | 他们取消了婚礼 | 
| [11:14] | What? Thank God! | 什么 感谢上帝 | 
| [11:16] | Oh, the universe makes sense. | 皇天不负有心人啊 | 
| [11:18] | They decided against a big destination wedding, | 他们决定不举办隆重的婚礼了 | 
| [11:20] | so they’re doing it here | 他们决定在这里举办 | 
| [11:21] | – sometime next month. – What? | -下个月就进行 -什么 | 
| [11:22] | I guess saying they called it off | 严格来讲 | 
| [11:24] | is probably not right. | 似乎并没有取消 | 
| [11:29] | Hey, what’s this? | 这是什么 | 
| [11:30] | Oh, yes, I got jury duty, | 哦 我得去当陪审员 | 
| [11:32] | but I can’t worry about that right now. | 不过现在没时间管那个 | 
| [11:33] | That is a problem for Friday BoJack. | 这个问题周五再说 | 
| [11:35] | Now think, Todd. Gotta have something I can use | 陶德 你好好想想 | 
| [11:38] | sloshing around in that pot-infused Jell-O shot | 你那个果冻一样的脑袋里 | 
| [11:40] | – you call a brain. – Let’s see. | -肯定还有办法 -我想想 | 
| [11:42] | Mr. Peanutbutter likes having his tummy scratched, | 花生酱先生喜欢别人挠他的肚子 | 
| [11:45] | and Diane’s family is from Vietnam, | 而戴安是越南人 | 
| [11:48] | which is where Vietnamese food comes from, | 越南会生产越南食物 | 
| [11:50] | and since that goes in your tummy… | 而食物会吃进肚子… | 
| [11:53] | Okay, stop thinking. Just give me raw data. | 你别想了 直接告诉我信息 | 
| [11:55] | What’s happening this week? | 这周有什么活动吗 | 
| [11:56] | Well, the circus is in town. | 马戏团来了 | 
| [11:58] | Congress is going to vote on the new Education Bill… | 国会正在商议教育费用的问题 | 
| [12:00] | With Mr. Peanutbutter! | 我问的是花生酱先生 | 
| [12:01] | What’s happening with Mr. Peanutbutter? | 花生酱先生有什么活动吗 | 
| [12:02] | Well, I’m taking Diane and him | 周四的时候 | 
| [12:05] | to the bank on Thursday. | 我要带他们去银行 | 
| [12:07] | I can use that. I can actually use that. | 这个可以用 这个还真有用 | 
| [12:12] | I don’t know if I’m up | 这个说不好 | 
| [12:13] | for staging a bank robbery, BoJack. | 我不太想演抢银行的场景 波杰克 | 
| [12:15] | Oh, come on, character actress Margo Martindale. | 拜托嘛 人物演员玛格·马丁戴尔 | 
| [12:18] | They say that there are no good parts for women over 50. | 他们说女演员一过50就没有好角色 | 
| [12:21] | I want to stick an AK-47 | 我想把AK47放你手里 | 
| [12:22] | in your hand and prove them wrong. | 证明他们说错了 | 
| [12:24] | I do tire of the limitations | 我确实很厌倦 | 
| [12:26] | of stage, film, and television. | 舞台 电影 电视的限制 | 
| [12:27] | You might as well perform in a cage, am I right? | 还不如在牢房里演戏 对不对 | 
| [12:29] | This is guerilla theater… | 这是游击影院 | 
| [12:31] | No stage, no script, no net. | 没有舞台 没有剧本 没有网罩 | 
| [12:33] | It’s the kind of work we talked about | 这跟我们在沙漠的那晚 | 
| [12:34] | doing that night in the desert. | 谈过的风格差不多 | 
| [12:36] | Don’t tell me we left those dreams in the sweat lodge. | 没错 别把这些梦想落在桑拿里 | 
| [12:40] | Hell, I’ll do it. | 我同意 | 
| [12:43] | And that little boy never found his mother. | 那个小男孩再也没有找到妈妈 | 
| [12:45] | Hey, guys. | 你们好啊 | 
| [12:46] | BoJack Horseman? | 马男波杰克 | 
| [12:47] | Oh. Hi. | 你好 | 
| [12:49] | What a weird coincidence. | 怎么这么巧 | 
| [12:50] | I did not know you would be here today. | 我不知道你们今天也会来这里 | 
| [12:52] | How are… things? | 你… 怎么样 | 
| [12:54] | Things are good. You? | 还不错 你呢 | 
| [12:56] | Things good with you? | 你一切还顺利吗 | 
| [12:56] | Hands behind your head, everybody. | 听着 把手放在头后面 | 
| [12:58] | Nobody moves, nobody gets shot. | 都别动 否则我就开枪 | 
| [13:00] | What an unfortunate surprise. | 这个惊喜真是太不幸了 | 
| [13:03] | Well, well, isn’t that a pretty ring? | 你这个戒指可真漂亮 | 
| [13:05] | This one. | 这边 | 
| [13:06] | Well, well, isn’t that a pretty ring? | 你这枚戒指可真漂亮 | 
| [13:09] | I’ll take it. | 给我吧 | 
| [13:10] | But it’s my engagement ring. | 可这是我的订婚戒指 | 
| [13:11] | Give it to her, Diane. | 给她吧 戴安 | 
| [13:12] | – It’s just a ring. – Just a ring? | -一枚戒指而已 -戒指而已吗 | 
| [13:15] | That ring is a symbol of your love. | 那枚戒指象征着你的爱 | 
| [13:17] | If you don’t care about the ring, | 如果你不在乎这枚戒指 | 
| [13:19] | it really makes me wonder if you care about | 让我怀疑你是否真正在乎 | 
| [13:20] | the woman wearing it. | 戴戒指的人 | 
| [13:22] | That terrifying bank robber | 这个可怕的抢劫犯 | 
| [13:24] | is making some very cogent points. | 说得很有道理 | 
| [13:26] | No, Mr. Peanutbutter’s right. | 不 花生酱先生说得对 | 
| [13:27] | If the ring is just a symbol for love, | 如果戒指只是爱的象征 | 
| [13:30] | why would I need a symbol | 我何必在乎一个象征 | 
| [13:31] | when I have the real thing right here? | 因为我已经拥有真正的爱 | 
| [13:33] | Yeah, we don’t need rings, we have each other. | 没错 我们不需要戒指 我们有彼此 | 
| [13:35] | Hey, why are we even waiting a month to get married? | 我们何必要等一个月再结婚 | 
| [13:38] | If anything, this bank robbery is reminding me | 其实 这场抢劫案提醒了我 | 
| [13:40] | that life is short. | 人生苦短 | 
| [13:42] | We should get married even sooner! | 我们应该更快结婚 | 
| [13:43] | No… | 不要啊 | 
| [13:44] | What do you mean sooner? | 什么更快 | 
| [13:46] | Why not this weekend? | 这周末就结婚吧 | 
| [13:47] | We could get married Saturday. | 我们可以周六结婚 | 
| [13:49] | Am I crazy? | 我疯了吗 | 
| [13:50] | Yes. Don’t do it. | 对 别这样 | 
| [13:52] | Oh, keep the damn thing. | 戒指还给你了 | 
| [13:56] | Okay. Saturday it is. | 好的 那就周六 | 
| [13:58] | What the hell just happened? | 到底发生了什么 | 
| [13:59] | Something truly beauti… | 非常美丽的爱情… | 
| [14:03] | Get your hands off me! | 放开我 | 
| [14:08] | Long story short, | 长话短说 | 
| [14:09] | Erica did have to lose the foot, | 艾瑞卡虽然失去了一只脚 | 
| [14:11] | but she gained a friend. | 却得到了一个朋友 | 
| [14:14] | Sorry, kind of went off on a tangent there. | 抱歉 我好像跑题了 | 
| [14:16] | Diane and I wanna thank you all | 我和戴安要谢谢大家 | 
| [14:17] | for coming to our impromptu rehearsal dinner, | 今天来出席我们的临时婚礼彩排晚宴 | 
| [14:19] | even though we did not actually have time | 虽然我们并没有来得及 | 
| [14:21] | – to organize a rehearsal. – Or a dinner. | -准备彩排 -也没有晚宴 | 
| [14:23] | But there is an open bar… | 不过今晚这个酒吧 | 
| [14:27] | which you are all welcome to partake in | 所有人都可以畅饮 | 
| [14:29] | as soon as I finish this toast, | 只要听我说完祝词 | 
| [14:31] | which I will be doing right… | 我这就开始 | 
| [14:34] | after one more quick anecdote. | 先讲个小故事 | 
| [14:35] | It was winter in Prague, | 是在布拉格的冬天 | 
| [14:37] | and the consumption hung low in the air. | 经济低迷 | 
| [14:39] | Well, the bank thing was a dud. | 银行事件失败了 | 
| [14:40] | Thanks a lot, Todd. | 谢谢你啊 陶德 | 
| [14:41] | Well, you win some, you lose some. | 有得必有失嘛 | 
| [14:43] | It’s like Vincent always says… | 文森特总说 | 
| [14:44] | – “Oopsy.” – Vincent? | -诶哟喂 -文森特 | 
| [14:46] | Yeah, Princess Carolyn’s boyfriend. | 对 卡洛琳公主的男朋友 | 
| [14:47] | We’ve hung out a couple times. | 我们也一起玩过几次 | 
| [14:48] | – What are you ta… – That dude is funny. | -你说什么… -那哥们真逗啊 | 
| [14:51] | You know he’s not a person, right? | 你知道他不是一个人吧 | 
| [14:52] | Look, I don’t want to get | 我可不想 | 
| [14:53] | in the middle of your whole thing | 介入你和卡洛琳公主 | 
| [14:55] | with Princess Carolyn. | 两个人的事 | 
| [14:56] | It’s not about that. | 不是这么回事 | 
| [14:57] | I just don’t understand why nobody else | 我只是不懂为什么别人 | 
| [14:58] | seems to notice that she is dating a man | 都没有发现跟她在一起的人 | 
| [15:00] | who is clearly three little boys | 很显然是三个小孩子 | 
| [15:01] | doing the thing from The Little Rascals. | 学的《小淘气》里面的样子 | 
| [15:03] | Oh, that reminds me of another funny story. | 这让我想起了另一个搞笑的故事 | 
| [15:06] | If I could say a few words? | 我来说几句好吗 | 
| [15:07] | BoJack Horseman. Take the mic. | 马男波杰克 话筒给你 | 
| [15:10] | Spin us a yarn. | 有什么尽管说吧 | 
| [15:11] | Mr. Peanutbutter, Diane. | 花生酱先生 戴安 | 
| [15:13] | Since I am friends with both of you | 鉴于我跟你们两个人都是朋友 | 
| [15:14] | and have no ulterior motives… | 我又没有别有用心… | 
| [15:16] | I would like to offer my restaurant | 我想把自己的酒店 | 
| [15:18] | as a venue for your wedding. | 借给你们举办婚礼用 | 
| [15:20] | Wow! Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [15:21] | I don’t know. That’s too generous. | 这样好吗 你太破费了 | 
| [15:23] | Hey, don’t look a horse’s gift in the mouth, right? | 不用多想 只管谢谢我就好了 | 
| [15:28] | I get it. Like the song. | 是啊 就像歌里唱的那样 | 
| [15:30] | That’s not a song. | 那不是首歌 | 
| [15:31] | All right, everyone. | 好了 各位 | 
| [15:32] | That’s it for the toasts. | 祝酒词说完了 | 
| [15:33] | Enjoy yourselves and each other. | 大家尽情享受吧 | 
| [15:38] | This is perfect. | 太完美了 | 
| [15:40] | Now that the wedding’s at my restaurant, | 既然婚礼在我的酒店里办 | 
| [15:41] | we have the home field advantage. | 我们已经占据主场优势了 | 
| [15:43] | Perfect for sabotage. | 很适合去搞破坏 | 
| [15:45] | BoJack, I need to thank you. | 波杰克 我想谢谢你 | 
| [15:47] | You calling me to the bar the other night | 那晚大半夜你把我叫去酒吧 | 
| [15:49] | turned out to be the best thing | 事实证明 你叫的 | 
| [15:50] | that ever happened to me. | 实在是太对了 | 
| [15:52] | – I think I’m in love. – Okay. | -我谈恋爱了 -好吧 | 
| [15:53] | This “Person” you’re in love with… | 你爱上的那个”人”… | 
| [15:55] | have you seen him without his trench coat on? | 你见过他没穿大衣的样子吗 | 
| [15:57] | I don’t understand why you can’t be happy for me. | 我不明白你为什么就不能替我高兴呢 | 
| [15:58] | He’s a good boyfriend. | 他是个称职的男朋友 | 
| [16:00] | I actually think you and Vincent | 如果你给他次机会 | 
| [16:01] | would really hit it off if you gave him a chance. | 其实我觉得你和文森特会很合得来 | 
| [16:04] | You should spend some one-on-one time with him. | 你该跟他两个人单独相处一下 | 
| [16:06] | You mean one-on-three time? | 你是指我跟他的三个人吧 | 
| [16:07] | Because there are three of him. | 他明明就有三个人 | 
| [16:09] | We get it. You don’t like him. | 我们懂了 你不喜欢他 | 
| [16:11] | I’m actually not sure you do get it. | 其实你好像不懂 | 
| [16:14] | I know what’s been going on. | 我知道你一直以来在干什么了 | 
| [16:16] | Ah! I wasn’t gonna pee. | 我没想在这里嘘嘘 | 
| [16:17] | I was just taking my penis out. | 只是把自己的鸡鸡拿出来透透气罢了 | 
| [16:18] | You’ve been driving me around, | 你虽然一直给我开车 | 
| [16:20] | but there was something else happening the whole time. | 但你一直以来绝对还有别的事 | 
| [16:22] | I see it now. | 我现在明白了 | 
| [16:24] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 | 
| [16:25] | You weren’t just working as my driver, Todd. | 你不只是在给我开车 陶德 | 
| [16:28] | You were becoming my friend. | 你慢慢成为我的朋友了 | 
| [16:31] | Oh, yeah. That was happening. | 是啊 确实如此 | 
| [16:33] | Well, I could use a friend right about now. | 我现在刚好需要朋友 | 
| [16:35] | There’s something I really gotta get off my chest, | 有件事我真的想一吐为快 | 
| [16:37] | and if it got out, it could destroy the whole wedding. | 可如果说了 可能会毁掉我们的婚礼 | 
| [16:41] | No, I’m not great with sensitive information. | 我可不擅长处理敏感信息 | 
| [16:43] | I don’t know if I’m ready to get married again. | 我不知道自己是否准备好再婚了 | 
| [16:45] | Don’t get me wrong. I love Diane so much. | 不要误会 我很爱戴安 | 
| [16:48] | I didn’t have any doubts | 我没有任何迟疑 | 
| [16:50] | until I realized she had doubts. | 可我觉得她有迟疑 | 
| [16:52] | Then I figured she’s smarter than I am. | 然后我又想她比我聪明 | 
| [16:54] | Maybe she knows things I don’t. | 可能她知道我不知道的事 | 
| [16:56] | You are kind of unloading | 你好像一下跟我说了 | 
| [16:57] | a lot of sensitive information here. | 很多很多敏感信息啊 | 
| [16:59] | Sure, I think I’m ready to commit to Diane, | 当然了 我觉得我准备好对戴安作出承诺了 | 
| [17:01] | but I can’t even commit to my favorite type of stick. | 但是我连自己最喜欢的骨头类型我都不确定 | 
| [17:04] | Yes, today, it’s short and knobby, but tomorrow? | 今天我喜欢疙疙瘩瘩短短的 可明天呢 | 
| [17:06] | Well, sure, Diane is short, but I don’t know about knobby. | 戴安个子是不高 但不我知道疙疙瘩瘩是什么 | 
| [17:09] | The last thing I want to do is hurt Diane, | 我最不想伤害戴安了 | 
| [17:12] | but I keep having this dream where she’s gone. | 但是我一直梦到她离我而去 | 
| [17:14] | There’s no break-up, no tragedy. | 我们没有分手 没有发生任何悲剧 | 
| [17:15] | She’s just gone, and my life continues without her. | 她就那么走了 我的生活在没有她的日子里继续 | 
| [17:18] | And it terrifies me to say this, | 虽然我这么说自己都害怕 | 
| [17:20] | but in the dream I feel… relief. | 但是梦中我觉得 松了口气 | 
| [17:24] | Hey, thanks for listening to all this. | 谢谢你听我说这些 | 
| [17:26] | You’re a really good friend, Todd. | 你真是我的好朋友 陶德 | 
| [17:29] | Since you weren’t able to give me any useful intel, | 鉴于你没能给我有用的情报 | 
| [17:31] | I had to offer up my restaurant, | 我不得不主动让他们用我的酒店 | 
| [17:32] | but now, we’re on my turf. | 但现在到了我的地盘上 | 
| [17:35] | Time for operation “I don’t.” | 是时候进行”我不”行动了 | 
| [17:38] | Yeah, sounds good. | 听起来不错 | 
| [17:39] | You know, with my knack | 我擅长出谋划策 | 
| [17:40] | for coming up with plans and your ability | 加上你一次最多听三个词 | 
| [17:42] | to hear them without contributing | 就能掌握一切计划 | 
| [17:44] | more than three words at a time, | 这个本事 | 
| [17:46] | we make a pretty good team, don’t we, Todd? | 我们一定会合作愉快的 对不对 陶德 | 
| [17:48] | – You said it. – See? | -谁说不是 -是吧 | 
| [17:51] | Beloved character actress Margo Martindale | 深受大家喜爱的演员玛格·马丁戴尔 | 
| [17:53] | is in police custody tonight | 因为参与了一次失败的 | 
| [17:55] | for her role in a failed bank robbery. | 银行抢劫 于今晚被警方拘留 | 
| [17:57] | Margo Martindale? | 玛格·马丁戴尔 | 
| [17:58] | But first, pizza for breakfast? | 但首先 早餐可以吃披萨吗 | 
| [18:01] | The answer might surprise you. | 答案可能会让你大吃一惊 | 
| [18:03] | I know her, but how? Wait. | 我认识她 怎么认识的呢 等等 | 
| [18:07] | She was at the convenience store | 我买了电子游戏 | 
| [18:09] | the night I bought that video game | 因此毁了自己的摇滚歌剧那晚 | 
| [18:11] | and ruined my rock opera. | 她也在便利店里 | 
| [18:13] | She’s the one who asked me | 是她让我 | 
| [18:14] | 把10美分区那盒带子给她的 | |
| [18:18] | That means Margo Martindale likes tapes! | 也就是说玛格·马丁戴尔喜欢带子 | 
| [18:22] | And a tape is something you listen to, | 带子可以用来听 | 
| [18:24] | but tape is also a sticky thing | 但是也可以用作胶带 | 
| [18:26] | you can use to seal boxes. | 来封箱子盒子 | 
| [18:28] | Boxes is what cereal comes in. | 麦片就是用盒子装的 | 
| [18:32] | What does it all mean? | 这一切说明了什么 | 
| [18:33] | Am I just grasping at straws? | 我这是在吸管吸空瓶白费力气吗 | 
| [18:35] | Wait. Straws… That’s it. | 等等 吸管 就是这个 | 
| [18:38] | Straws are used to drink soda or water, | 吸管可以用来喝汽水或者水 | 
| [18:42] | and plants need water. | 而植物需要水才能活下去 | 
| [18:44] | And BoJack used Margo Martindale as a plant | 波杰克在银行和便利店的时候 | 
| [18:48] | at the bank and the convenience store, | 利用玛格·马丁戴尔当托儿[植物] | 
| [18:53] | which means… | 也就是说… | 
| [18:56] | BoJack hired Margo Martindale | 波杰克雇了玛格·马丁戴尔 | 
| [18:58] | to make me find that video game | 让我找到个电子游戏的带子 | 
| [19:00] | so he could kill my rock opera! | 这样他就可以毁了我的摇滚歌剧了 | 
| [19:05] | Aw, dude. | 搞什么 | 
| [19:09] | – Rise and shine, Todd. – I didn’t sleep. | -太阳晒屁股了 陶德 -我根本没睡 | 
| [19:12] | Well, we’re down to the wire, but we still got | 虽然到了最后时刻 但是我们 | 
| [19:13] | one more day to figure out how to stop this wedding, | 还有一天时间想办法阻止婚礼 | 
| [19:16] | and I can’t afford to waste one second, so let’s get… | 我一秒钟都不能耽误 所以我们… | 
| [19:18] | Oh, shit. Forgot about jury duty. | 该死 差点忘了还要去参加陪审团 | 
| [19:20] | Damn you, Tuesday BoJack. | 该死 波杰克的周二 | 
| [19:22] | 6月13日 星期五 公正路700号 中央司法中心 | |
| [19:26] | – And so, you saw the defendant. – Yes. | -也就是说你看到了被告 -是的 | 
| [19:30] | That man, the defendant… You saw him? | 那个人 被告 你看到他了吗 | 
| [19:33] | Come on, come on, come on. Hurry up. | 快快快 快点啊 | 
| [19:35] | – That’s correct. – The defendant was seen by you. | -是的 -被告被你看到了对吗 | 
| [19:39] | Sweet Jesus. | 苍天啊 | 
| [19:40] | Some of us have weddings to ruin. | 我还急着去破坏人家的婚礼呢 | 
| [19:42] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [19:43] | No further questions, Your Honor. | 我问完了 法官大人 | 
| [19:45] | I’m sorry. I misspoke. | 抱歉 说错了 | 
| [19:47] | A lot of further questions. | 我还有很多疑问 | 
| [19:56] | The jury finds the defendant not guilty on all charges. | 陪审团一致认为被告所有罪名不成立 | 
| [20:01] | We did the right thing today, BoJack. | 今天我们做得对 波杰克 | 
| [20:02] | But you know who the real winner is? | 但你知道真正的赢家是谁吗 | 
| [20:04] | – Justice. – Mr. Peanutbutter. | -公正 -花生酱先生 | 
| [20:09] | BoJack. | 波杰克 | 
| [20:10] | There’s my superstar. | 我的大明星来了 | 
| [20:12] | – How are you? – Amazing! | -你好吗 -好极了 | 
| [20:14] | This has been the role of a lifetime. | 这简直是千载难逢的角色啊 | 
| [20:16] | I think they’re gonna send me up to Lompoc, | 他们好像要把我送到隆波克 | 
| [20:18] | and when I get there, I’m gonna find | 等我到那里 我会找出 | 
| [20:20] | the meanest, hardest queen bitch of the yard, | 监狱里最刻薄最难相处的贱人 | 
| [20:23] | and I’m going to bite her finger off. | 然后把她的手指咬掉 | 
| [20:26] | That’ll show everyone I’m crazy, | 那样大家就都会以为我疯了 | 
| [20:28] | and you don’t mess with crazy. | 疯子是不会有人去招惹的 | 
| [20:30] | Plus, free finger. | 那样我就清闲了 | 
| [20:31] | Oh, here I am blabbering on about my plans. | 我怎么把我的计划都跟你说了 | 
| [20:34] | Did you ever stop that wedding? | 话说你阻止那场婚礼了吗 | 
| [20:36] | It’s actually happening right now. | 婚礼正在举行呢 | 
| [20:37] | I ran out of time. | 我没时间去了 | 
| [20:39] | I never understood why | 我一直不明白 | 
| [20:40] | it was so important to keep those two apart. | 为什么分开他们两个这么重要 | 
| [20:42] | I was just trying to be a good friend | 我只是想用自己的笨方法 | 
| [20:43] | in my own shitty, ass-backwards way. | 尽到朋友的责任 | 
| [20:46] | Diane deserves the best. | 戴安值得拥有更好的 | 
| [20:48] | She’s smart and kind and beautiful, | 她聪明伶俐为人和蔼又美丽大方 | 
| [20:50] | and it’s gonna be mostly synonyms from here on | 如果我继续说下去的话 | 
| [20:52] | if I keep going, | 差不多就是类似的词了 | 
| [20:54] | and I’m in love with her. | 而且我爱上她了 | 
| [20:56] | Tell her that, BoJack. | 告诉她 波杰克 | 
| [20:58] | You don’t need kooky schemes or nutty capers. | 你不需要耍手段使阴招 | 
| [21:01] | Just go to her and speak from your heart. | 直接去告诉她你的感觉就行 | 
| [21:05] | Then find the biggest person at the wedding | 然后找到婚礼上块头最大的人 | 
| [21:07] | and bite his finger off! | 把他的指头咬掉 | 
| [21:09] | You’re right, partly. | 你说的话 一部分对 | 
| [21:11] | I’ve gotta tell her how I feel. | 我要去告诉她我内心的感觉 | 
| [21:13] | Okay, I’m gonna do it. | 我要去告白了 | 
| [21:15] | Good luck with your finger thing. | 指头的事祝你好运 | 
| [21:20] | Todd, thank God you’re here! | 陶德 你在这里真是太好了 | 
| [21:21] | Did I miss it? Is it too late? | 我是不是错过了 是不是来晚了 | 
| [21:22] | Dude. I’m done with this. No. No. | 哥们 我不干了 不干了 | 
| [21:24] | Mr. Peanutbutter’s been nice to me. | 花生酱先生一直对我很好 | 
| [21:26] | Mr. Peanutbutter is nice to everybody. | 花生酱先生对谁都好 | 
| [21:28] | That’s what makes him so stupid. | 所以他才那么傻逼 | 
| [21:29] | No, I’m stupid. | 不 我才傻呢 | 
| [21:31] | But even I know that the only reason | 但即使我傻我都知道 | 
| [21:33] | you’re doing this is because you’re in love with Diane. | 你这么做都是因为你爱上戴安了 | 
| [21:36] | Yes, that’s right. | 对 说得对 | 
| [21:37] | And I’m here to finally tell her how I feel. | 我就是来告诉她我的感觉的 | 
| [21:39] | BoJack, she knows how you feel. | 波杰克 她知道你的感觉 | 
| [21:41] | How? I barely just realized… | 怎么可能 我自己都才刚意识到… | 
| [21:43] | Hey, man, she made her choice. | 大哥 她作出自己的选择了 | 
| [21:45] | Look around. This day is not about you, okay? | 你看看 今天不是你的日子 知道吗 | 
| [21:49] | So maybe you should just stop trying | 所以你就不要 | 
| [21:52] | to mess with other people’s lives. | 给别人捣乱了 | 
| [21:56] | I never thought I wanted to get married. | 我从没想过结婚 | 
| [21:58] | It’s so weird, | 把自己的余生 | 
| [21:59] | this idea of dedicating yourself to something | 都交给另一个人 | 
| [22:01] | for the rest of your life. | 真的很奇怪 | 
| [22:03] | Like, how could you know, right? | 你怎么会知道将来如何 | 
| [22:05] | But then I realized it’s okay to not know everything. | 但是然后我又意识到有不确定的因素没关系 | 
| [22:09] | And some things take a leap of faith. | 有时候人需要的只是点信心而已 | 
| [22:11] | Mr. Peanutbutter, I want to take that leap with you. | 花生酱先生 我想跟你一起拥有这份信心 | 
| [22:14] | By the power vested in me by one of those dumb websites, | 现在在我还有那些傻逼网站的见证下 | 
| [22:17] | I now pronounce you married. | 我宣布你们正式结为夫妻 | 
| [22:19] | Go ahead. Kiss, you lovesick dummies. | 快点接吻吧 你们这对傻鸳鸯 | 
| [22:34] | Hey, Todd. Todd. | 陶德 陶德 | 
| [22:35] | Thanks for hearing me out the other night. | 谢谢你那晚听我倾诉 | 
| [22:37] | I’m really glad I went through with this. | 我真的很高兴能顺利结婚 | 
| [22:39] | This is the happiest day of my life. | 今天是我最开心的一天了 | 
| [22:40] | Always happy to be of service. | 乐意为你效劳 | 
| [22:42] | Oh, and, um, I got you something. | 对了 我有东西给你 | 
| [22:45] | Todd Chavez? | 陶德·查韦斯 | 
| [22:46] | Hey. That name’s my name. | 这不是我的名字吗 | 
| [22:48] | What’s “PB Livin'”? | “PB生活”是什么 | 
| [22:50] | My film production company. Read your title. | 我的电影制作公司 看看你的头衔 | 
| [22:52] | 陶德·查韦斯 西海岸公司执行副总裁 | |
| [22:53] | “Executive Vice President of West Coast Operations.” | 西海岸公司执行副总裁 | 
| [22:58] | Does that mean I control the waves? | 意思是不是我控制公司 | 
| [23:00] | No, it means you’re my assistant. | 不 意思是你是我的助理 | 
| [23:02] | You’ve got a big future ahead of you, | 你有大好的前程 | 
| [23:03] | and I don’t want you to waste any time looking back. | 我不想让你浪费时间回头看 | 
| [23:05] | So I got all my cars’ mirrors taken off. | 所以我把车上的镜子都卸掉了 | 
| [23:08] | Isn’t that kind of dangerous? | 那样不危险吗 | 
| [23:09] | What do I care? I’m not driving. | 我无所谓啊 又不是我开车 | 
| [23:13] | Hey, BoJack. Thanks for coming. | 波杰克 谢谢你来参加婚礼 | 
| [23:15] | I wasn’t sure you were gonna make it. | 我还担心你来不了呢 | 
| [23:17] | Wouldn’t have missed it for the world. | 我怎么会错过呢 | 
| [23:18] | You’re a good friend. I’m really glad to know you. | 你是个称职的朋友 我真的很高兴认识你 | 
| [23:22] | Sorry that I… | 抱歉我… | 
| [23:24] | If I made things weird. | 如果我让我们之间尴尬了 | 
| [23:25] | They weren’t that weird. | 也没那么尴尬 | 
| [23:28] | Diane, honey? | 戴安 亲爱的 | 
| [23:28] | Oh, I gotta go dance with my husband. | 我得去跟我丈夫一起跳舞了 | 
| [23:31] | I’m married! | 我结婚了 | 
| [23:36] | Hi. | 你好 | 
| [23:37] | So you’re the quote-unquote person, singular, | 你就是那”一个” | 
| [23:40] | that everyone’s so crazy about. | 大家都说好的人吧 | 
| [23:41] | What have you got figured out that I don’t? | 你知道什么是我不知道的呢 | 
| [23:43] | Um, adult stuff. | 成人的事吧 | 
| [23:46] | Yeah, I’m not seeing it. | 是啊 我确实不懂 | 
| [23:47] | But that doesn’t matter. Not everything’s about me. | 但无所谓了 地球又不是围着我转 | 
| [23:50] | And maybe I am a little jealous. | 可能我确实吃醋了 | 
| [23:52] | Not because I actually want to date Princess Carolyn anymore, | 并不是因为我想跟卡洛琳公主在一起 | 
| [23:56] | but just because I don’t like the idea that I can’t. | 而是因为我不喜欢不能跟她在一起的感觉 | 
| [23:59] | I guess I just assumed I always could. | 我好像太自以为是了 | 
| [24:01] | But I made a lot of bad decisions. | 我做出了很多错误的决定 | 
| [24:03] | Not just with her. With… | 不仅是对于她 对于… | 
| [24:06] | with everyone, really. | 其实是对于所有人 | 
| [24:09] | You know, Princess Carolyn was right. | 卡洛琳公主说得对 | 
| [24:11] | – You are a good listener. – Thanks. | -你很擅长倾听 -谢谢 | 
| [24:13] | You know, sometimes I feel like I was born with a leak, | 有时候我觉得自己生来就有缝隙 | 
| [24:16] | and any goodness I started with just slowly | 我一开始做什么好事 它就会慢慢地 | 
| [24:18] | spilled out of me, and now it’s all gone. | 从我身边漏出 直到最后一点不剩 | 
| [24:20] | And I’ll never get it back in me. | 而且漏出去的再也找不回来了 | 
| [24:22] | It’s too late. | 一切都太晚了 | 
| [24:24] | Life is a series of closing doors, isn’t it? | 生活就是到处碰壁 对吧 | 
| [24:29] | Don’t be sad. | 不要伤心 | 
| [24:32] | Good horsey. | 乖马马 | 
| [24:37] | That actually feels kind of nice. | 这样我感觉还挺不错的 |