| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:09] | Sir, you can’t send me to Vietnam. | 长官 你不可以把我派到越南 | 
| [00:11] | I can do whatever I want. | 我想做什么都可以 | 
| [00:13] | I’m president of the goddamn United States of America. | 我是他妈的美利坚合众国总统 | 
| [00:17] | Isn’t that right, Checkers? | 对不对 切克斯 | 
| [00:19] | That’s what it says on your business cards. | 您的名片上是这么说的 | 
| [00:21] | 理查德·尼克松 他妈的美利坚合众国总统 | |
| [00:23] | There are going to be riots in the streets. | 街上会有暴乱发生 | 
| [00:25] | I’m Secretariat. | 我是骄马 | 
| [00:26] | You think I’m afraid of a few rioting hippies? | 你觉得我会怕区区几个暴乱分子吗 | 
| [00:29] | Don’t make me laugh. Ha-hoo. | 别逗我笑 | 
| [00:32] | Or whatever a laugh sounds like. | 像笑声也不行 | 
| [00:34] | Please, I’ll do anything. | 求您了 我愿意做任何事 | 
| [00:35] | You gotta send someone else in my place. | 你让别人替我去吧 | 
| [00:39] | Perhaps an arrangement can be… arranged. | 也许安排是可以 操作的 | 
| [00:46] | I’m just an athlete. I’m no hero. | 我只是个运动员 我不是英雄 | 
| [00:48] | My brother Jeffretariat is the hero. | 我哥哥桀马才是英雄 | 
| [00:51] | He’s fighting the Reds over in ‘Nam, | 他在越南抗击赤党 | 
| [00:53] | which is necessary to protect our way of life. | 这对于保护我们的生活至关重要 | 
| [00:56] | And another hero is President Nixon. | 另一位英雄是尼克松总统 | 
| [00:59] | He is one groovy dude. | 他这人 还不赖哦 | 
| [01:04] | Groovy. | 不赖 | 
| [01:09] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [01:11] | Sorry, Mommy! | 对不起 妈咪 | 
| [01:13] | Don’t you dare put that out. | 你敢把烟熄灭试试 | 
| [01:14] | That is a perfectly good cigarette, | 这可是上等好烟 | 
| [01:16] | and you are going to finish it. | 你得把它抽完 | 
| [01:18] | But I don’t wanna. | 但我不想抽 | 
| [01:19] | And I don’t want to be the mother of a quitter. | 我也不想成为轻易放弃的人的妈妈 | 
| [01:22] | Finish it. | 抽完 | 
| [01:25] | Jesus Christ, you can’t even smoke a cigarette right. | 老天爷 你连怎么抽烟都不懂 | 
| [01:27] | Don’t you dare cry, don’t you ever cry. | 你敢哭 永远都不准哭 | 
| [01:30] | You wanted this. | 这是你自找的 | 
| [01:32] | Are you punishing me for smoking or for stealing? | 你惩罚我是因为吸烟还是偷烟 | 
| [01:35] | I’m punishing you for being alive. | 是因为你还没死 | 
| [01:45] | Uh, BoJack? You really shouldn’t throw a lit cigarette off the– | 波杰克 你不该把点燃的烟头扔了 | 
| [01:48] | Fine. I’ll call 911. | 好吧 我会打911的 | 
| [02:48] | The fire department got everything under control, | 消防队已将局面控制下来了 | 
| [02:50] | but the cable’s out for the whole neighborhood. | 但整个社区的电缆都坏了 | 
| [02:52] | I still don’t understand what started the fire. | 我还是想不明白是什么引起了火灾 | 
| [02:54] | Nobody knows where fires come from, it’s a mystery. | 谁知道火从哪着起来的 这是个谜团 | 
| [02:56] | Anyway, I am fired up about my first day back on set. | 不管怎么说 我要拍回归后的第一场戏了 | 
| [03:00] | We’re finally gonna finish that big Nixon scene. | 终于要拍掉尼克松那个大场景了 | 
| [03:02] | We were just one shot away before we went on hiatus. | 离暂停拍摄还有一步之遥 | 
| [03:04] | Yeah, I know. You told me at breakfast. | 我知道 你早餐时跟我说了 | 
| [03:06] | Why did you call me? | 你为什么给我打电话 | 
| [03:08] | Usually I talk to Diane on the way to work, | 一般在上班路上我会跟戴安说话 | 
| [03:09] | but she abandoned me to teach piano in Cordovia or something. | 但她因为去科尔多维亚教钢琴还是什么的抛弃了我 | 
| [03:12] | Oh. Well, glad you settled for me because Diane wasn’t available. | 真高兴你因为找不到戴安才来找我 | 
| [03:16] | You bet. Oh, man, I’m gonna kill in this Nixon scene. | 不客气 天 尼克松这场戏里我会帅哭的 | 
| [03:19] | BoJack gonna be in “Da” House. | 波杰克要去大房子里了哦 | 
| [03:22] | In da White House. | 白宫里 | 
| [03:24] | What happened to da house set? Da White House set? | 大房子布景怎么回事 白宫布景 | 
| [03:27] | – Things changed a little. – Did you guys cut the Nixon scene? | -事情有变 -你们删了尼克松那场戏吗 | 
| [03:30] | The Nixon scene is the core of the whole movie. | 尼克松那场戏是整部电影的核心 | 
| [03:32] | Where we see Secretariat be morally corrupted | 我们可以看到骄马道德败坏 | 
| [03:35] | and get to look into the real darkness of his soul. | 从而审视他内心真实的阴暗面 | 
| [03:37] | It’s still all that, except now it happens | 戏份还是那些 除了现在的场景是 | 
| [03:39] | while you give a Christmas present to your adorable nieces | 你把圣诞礼物送给你可爱的侄子们 | 
| [03:42] | and they hug you while your butt is stuck in a chimney. | 他们在你屁股还卡在烟囱里的时候拥抱你 | 
| [03:44] | Is one of the nieces Nixon? | 尼克松是侄子之一吗 | 
| [03:45] | Over hiatus, we ran a focus group. | 在暂停拍摄期间我们成立了焦点小组 | 
| [03:47] | People don’t want all that controversial stuff. | 人们不喜欢有争议的东西 | 
| [03:50] | But we were supposed to | 但我们本来是要 | 
| [03:50] | make a gritty movie about the real Secretariat. | 拍一部描写骄马本色的电影 | 
| [03:53] | – Warts and all. – Kid, “Warts and all” don’t pay bubkes. | -毫无保留 -孩子 毫无保留不值钱 | 
| [03:55] | That’s why they took the gay stuff out of A Beautiful Mind. | 所以他们才把同性恋内容从《美丽心灵》中删掉了 | 
| [03:58] | You know that guy who spent 12 years as a slave? | 你知道为奴十二年的那个人吗 | 
| [04:00] | They don’t talk about the 60 years he spent as a jerk. | 大家对他当了60年的蠢蛋只字不提 | 
| [04:03] | Kelsey, you’re okay with this? | 凯尔西 你没意见吗 | 
| [04:05] | That’s showbiz. | 这就是娱乐圈 | 
| [04:06] | See, BoJack, that’s the shrug of a pro who gets it. | 看见没波杰克 这是懂行专业人士的耸肩赞同 | 
| [04:09] | Good shrugging, kid. | 耸得好 孩子 | 
| [04:12] | Yo! Care-to-the-O-to-the-Lyn-to-the… | 好啊 卡啊洛啊琳啊… | 
| [04:15] | That’s the end of your name. We need to talk. | 名字后面没了 我们得谈谈 | 
| [04:17] | We’ll meet in the supply closet in one minute. Break! | 一分钟后储藏室见 解散 | 
| [04:19] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 | 
| [04:22] | Carolyn, when you’re in the throes | 卡洛琳 当你像我一样 | 
| [04:23] | of a very ugly divorce such as I am, | 在一场难堪的离婚中苦苦挣扎时 | 
| [04:26] | along with all that pain and | 伴随痛苦 | 
| [04:27] | degradation comes a certain perfect clarity, | 和消沉而来的是觉悟 | 
| [04:30] | and right now that clarity is | 而现在这觉悟 | 
| [04:32] | telling me that you and I should get out of here. | 告诉我 你和我应该逃离此地 | 
| [04:35] | Well, what do you mean, “Get out of here”? | 你说逃离此地什么意思 | 
| [04:38] | Beautiful, I’m starting my own agency, | 美人儿 我成立了一家自己的经纪公司 | 
| [04:40] | and I want you to be my partner in crime. | 我希望你能做我的合伙人 | 
| [04:42] | What? But I can’t just leave Vigor. | 什么 但我不能丢下朝气不管 | 
| [04:45] | I’ve been here 20 years. | 我在这里干了20年 | 
| [04:46] | Who’s gonna water the plants? | 谁给花花草草浇水 | 
| [04:48] | Um, I’m sorry. You water the plants here? | 不好意思 这里是你给花草浇水吗 | 
| [04:49] | I started doing it as an intern, | 我从实习开始就一直浇 | 
| [04:51] | but then no one told me to stop, so it’s still kind of my job. | 然后没有人跟我说可以不浇了 所以我还浇 | 
| [04:54] | Carolyn, you are my gritty, witty city kitty. | 卡洛琳 你是我坚韧机智高大上的小猫咪 | 
| [04:57] | I want you with me, fifty-fifty. | 我想让你和我一起 相伴相持 | 
| [04:59] | Things are so crazy for me right now. I– | 现在这一切太疯狂了 我 | 
| [05:01] | Don’t give me that, you want crazy. | 别跟我来这一套 你要的就是疯狂 | 
| [05:03] | “Crazy” is your favorite Patsy Cline song | 佩茜·克莱恩的歌你最喜欢的就是《疯狂》 | 
| [05:05] | and your second favorite Gnarls Barkley song. | 也是纳尔斯·巴克利的歌中你第二喜欢的 | 
| [05:07] | I don’t want crazy. | 我不想疯狂 | 
| [05:08] | I’ve got five episodes of The Good Wife piled up on my DVR, | 我还有五集《傲骨贤妻》没看呢 | 
| [05:12] | and I just want a night off to enjoy them. | 我只想抽出一个晚上好好看完 | 
| [05:14] | Well, if that’s how you feel, | 好吧 如果你那么想的话 | 
| [05:15] | I guess I could just go to Vanessa Gekko. | 我想我只能去找凡妮莎·盖克了 | 
| [05:18] | – Gekko?! – But I’d rather look at you all day. | -盖克 -但我还是希望能每天见到你 | 
| [05:22] | You’re an amazing agent. And you’re bright, and you’re fun. | 你是个出色的经纪人 你聪明风趣 | 
| [05:25] | And I think we could make something really special. | 我觉得我们可以珠联璧合无与伦比 | 
| [05:29] | We weren’t doing anything! | 我们什么都没干 | 
| [05:30] | We were just looking for closet supplies. | 我们就是在找点东西 | 
| [05:33] | Are you the person to talk to about unclogging the toilet? | 你是管疏通厕所的人吗 | 
| [05:36] | Stuart, I’m your boss. | 斯图尔特 我是你的老板 | 
| [05:38] | Okay, but you’re the one in the janitor’s closet, so… | 好吧 但谁让你在杂物间里呢 | 
| [05:41] | what, I’m the idiot? | 我不找你找谁 | 
| [05:43] | 科尔多维亚难民营 塞巴斯蒂安·圣·克莱尔援建 | |
| [05:47] | The first thing you notice about Sebastian St. Clair | 人们对塞巴斯蒂安·圣·克莱尔的第一印象 | 
| [05:49] | is that he speaks in paragraphs. | 一定是他长篇大论的讲话 | 
| [05:51] | Even I can’t believe how much good we’ve done here, | 虽然我相信几乎任何事情 但我简直不敢相信 | 
| [05:53] | and I’ll believe almost anything. | 我们在这做了这么多善事 | 
| [05:55] | In the last six weeks, | 过去的六周 | 
| [05:56] | we dug a new well, built a school, | 我们挖了一口新井 建了一所学校 | 
| [05:58] | and next month the community center is doing Seussical. | 下个月社区中心还要上演”苏斯狂想曲”[音乐剧] | 
| [06:01] | There we go. | 造型不错哦 | 
| [06:02] | In his previous life, Sebastian owned | 塞巴斯蒂安以前曾拥有 | 
| [06:04] | a chain of high-end department stores. | 许多家高端百货连锁店 | 
| [06:06] | I want to stock up on muffs. | 我要屯暖手筒 | 
| [06:08] | We’re going to sell a lot of muffs this winter. Huzzah! | 今年冬天暖手筒一定大卖 | 
| [06:12] | Diane, I lived a life of power and luxury, | 戴安 过去我权势滔天 奢华无度 | 
| [06:14] | and then my picture was in the newspaper. | 报纸上登满了我的照片 | 
| [06:16] | – A real-life newspaper! – Uh-huh. | -是真的报纸哦 -是嘛 | 
| [06:18] | But I knew my life was empty. | 但我却知道我的生活其实很空虚 | 
| [06:20] | At night I heard the cries of children sick and dying. | 每晚我都能听见孩子们病得奄奄一息的哭泣 | 
| [06:23] | And I would scream into the night. | 我忍不住在半夜里嚎叫 | 
| [06:25] | Shut up! Shut up, children! | 闭嘴 闭嘴 小屁孩们 | 
| [06:27] | But the phantom cries would not abate. | 但这魔鬼般的哭声始终缠绕着我 | 
| [06:30] | And so I began my travels, | 所以我仅仅带着 | 
| [06:32] | with little more than a compass, | 指南针和对冒险的渴望 | 
| [06:33] | a yearning for adventure, | 还有好几箱没卖掉的暖手筒 | 
| [06:35] | and several crates full of unsold muffs. | 踏上了旅程 | 
| [06:37] | I knew there were people out there just waiting for my help. | 我知道 这个世界上还有很多人等着我来帮助 | 
| [06:40] | Diane, this is Kinko. | 戴安 这是锦子 | 
| [06:42] | I am Kinko. | 我叫锦子 | 
| [06:43] | In his language, it means, | 在他的语言里 “锦子”是指 | 
| [06:44] | orphan whose parents were murdered by rebels and will die young, | 父母死于叛乱 而且年纪轻轻 | 
| [06:47] | probably from Malaria. | 就可能死于疟疾的孤儿 | 
| [06:49] | Hi, Kinko. I’m Diane. | 你好 锦子 我是戴安 | 
| [06:51] | It means, my parents liked the show Cheers. | 我名字代表我父母喜欢看《欢乐酒店》 | 
| [06:53] | Cheers! Oh, you’re good. You’re very good. | 《欢乐酒店》 你真棒 你太棒了 | 
| [06:58] | When Sebastian St. Clair says you’re good, | 当塞巴斯蒂安·圣·克莱尔说你真棒的时候 | 
| [07:00] | you want to believe that you really are good. | 会让你想相信自己真的很棒 | 
| [07:02] | That you, like Sebastian, | 你相信你和塞巴斯蒂安一样 | 
| [07:03] | are part of something bigger than just yourself. | 都是某个大集体中的一份子 | 
| [07:05] | And for a moment, you feel like you are. | 有那么一瞬间 你会真的这么觉得 | 
| [07:08] | Oh, Kinko made a mess. | 锦子拉屎了 | 
| [07:12] | Now I finally realize that a | 现在我终于明白 | 
| [07:14] | triple hug is way more valuable than a Triple Crown. | 抱三个孩子比得三个冠军更可贵 | 
| [07:17] | And cut. Neat. | 卡 过了 | 
| [07:19] | Let’s break for lunch. | 午餐时间到 | 
| [07:23] | Kelsey, this is a nightmare. | 凯尔西 这简直是噩梦 | 
| [07:25] | I had to touch three children today, and one of them was sticky. | 我今天被迫碰了三个小屁孩 有一个还黏乎乎的 | 
| [07:27] | Yeah, it was you. Wash your damn hands, you gremlin. | 没错 就是你 把你的脏手洗干净 小鬼 | 
| [07:30] | BoJack, there’s nothing we can do. | 波杰克 抱歉我们无能为力 | 
| [07:32] | No, this isn’t you. | 不 这不能怪你 | 
| [07:33] | I’ve seen everything you’ve done. | 我看过你的所有作品 | 
| [07:34] | Your films are challenging and gritty, and they’re great. | 你的电影刺激又逼真 全都很赞 | 
| [07:37] | I’m not just saying that because they’re full of lesbians. | 我才不是因为里面全是女同才这么说 | 
| [07:39] | Look, even if I wanted to finish that Nixon scene, | 好吧 就算我想拍尼克松那场戏 | 
| [07:42] | we don’t have an Oval Office set. | 我们也没有总统办公室的布景 | 
| [07:44] | There’s one at the Nixon Library in Yorba Linda. | 约巴林达那的尼克松图书馆里就有一个 | 
| [07:46] | Why on earth do you know that? | 你怎么连这都知道 | 
| [07:49] | the horse got elected president | 那匹马当选总统 | 
| [07:50] | and we shot on location. | 然后我们就去了那拍 | 
| [07:51] | We can sneak into the library and get the shot, guerilla-style. | 我们可以偷溜进图书馆 游击式拍摄 | 
| [07:55] | Once Turteltaub sees it, he’ll love it, | 龟泰伯一定会喜欢的 | 
| [07:56] | and we can make the movie we both want to make. | 然后我们就能拍出大家都满意的电影 | 
| [08:00] | – Okay, I’m in. Let’s do it. – All right! | -好吧 我们去吧 -太好啦 | 
| [08:04] | Did they really make your character president? | 他们真让你的角色当总统了吗 | 
| [08:09] | They called my airplane Air Horse One. | 我的专机叫”空马一号” | 
| [08:11] | And the vice president was a hip-hop zebra named Zebro. | 副总统是一头叫斑马兄的嘻哈斑马 | 
| [08:14] | – Come on. – It wasn’t our best season. | -不会吧 -好吧 这季拍得不是最好 | 
| [08:16] | But on the bright side, was not our worst. | 不过往好了说 也不是最差的 | 
| [08:19] | Step one, we go to the Nixon Library… | 第一步 我们去尼克松图书馆 | 
| [08:22] | and steal the scale model. | 然后把模型偷出来 | 
| [08:24] | Welcome to my library. | 欢迎来到我的图书馆 | 
| [08:26] | I’m Nixon. | 我是尼克松 | 
| [08:29] | Yeah, you know, some people say I look like Nixon. | 是的 有人说我长得像尼克松 | 
| [08:32] | Not because he’s my dad or anything. | 才不是因为他是我爸什么的呢 | 
| [08:34] | That’s crazy. Nixon’s not my dad. | 那太疯狂了 尼克松才不是我爸 | 
| [08:36] | But if you have any questions about Nixon, | 但如果你有什么关于尼克松的问题 | 
| [08:38] | I’d be happy to answer them. | 我很乐意回答 | 
| [08:40] | Yeah, I have a question. Um… | 好的 我有一个问题 | 
| [08:42] | Is that the lighted exit sign from Nixon’s boyhood home? | 那个出口指示灯是尼克松小时候家里装的吗 | 
| [08:46] | Uh, no, that’s just an exit sign. | 不 那只是个普通的出口指示灯 | 
| [08:49] | – Is that… – Here we go. | -那是… -走你 | 
| [08:50] | the handicapped drinking fountain he used in the White House? | 他在白宫用过的直饮水龙头吗 | 
| [08:53] | No, just a normal drinking fountain. | 不 那只是个普通的龙头 | 
| [08:55] | – Hang on. – One more. | -再坚持一下 -还有一个问题 | 
| [08:56] | -Is that the smoke alarm–? – No. | -那个烟雾报警器是… -不是 | 
| [09:02] | So the Oval Office is right here, next to the men’s room. | 所以总统办公室在这里 男厕所隔壁 | 
| [09:05] | I remember because Season Three | 我记得这么清楚是因为拍《胡闹的小马》 | 
| [09:08] | All the pressures of being president. | 当总统压力大嘛 | 
| [09:09] | I don’t see how we’ll pull this off. | 那我们怎么溜进去 | 
| [09:11] | We’re gonna need a crack team. | 我们需要一支爆破小队 | 
| [09:13] | First, we gotta get the best lock-pick in the city. | 首先 我们要找到城里最好的撬锁匠 | 
| [09:16] | – Not interested. – Okay. | -没兴趣 -好吧 | 
| [09:18] | The second best lock-pick in the city. | 那就城里第二好的撬锁匠 | 
| [09:20] | – No way I’m doing that. – Got it. | -没门 我不干 -懂了 | 
| [09:22] | A lock-pick. | 好吧 随便哪个撬锁匠 | 
| [09:24] | Todd, can you pick locks? | 陶德 你懂撬锁吗 | 
| [09:25] | – Kind of. – Great. You’re in. | -略懂 -太棒了 欢迎你加入 | 
| [09:27] | We’ll need an expert cat burglar. | 我们需要一位身手矫健的”猫贼” | 
| [09:29] | All right, Good Wife, let’s see what you got. | 好吧 终于能看《傲骨贤妻》了 | 
| [09:31] | Hey, Princess Carolyn! | 卡洛琳公主 | 
| [09:33] | Kelsey and I are gonna break into the Nixon library | 凯尔西和我准备溜进尼克松图书馆 | 
| [09:35] | to steal a shot for our Secretariat movie. | 偷拍一段《一代骄马》的镜头 | 
| [09:38] | It’s a super-sneaky, kooky caper | 这是一次秘密的疯狂行动 | 
| [09:40] | that stands to benefit you in no way. | 对你一点好处也没有 | 
| [09:43] | Are you in? | 你要参加吗 | 
| [09:44] | Hey! Shut up down there! | 楼下的给我闭嘴 | 
| [09:46] | – You shut up! – Make me! | -你给我闭嘴 -我就不 | 
| [09:48] | Hey, you got a problem? Take it up with my agent, | 你有问题的话可以找我的经纪人 | 
| [09:50] | your downstairs neighbor Princess Carolyn. | 你的楼下邻居卡洛琳公主 | 
| [09:54] | We’ll need someone to play Checkers. | 我们需要找人来演切克斯 | 
| [09:56] | Hey, Chicago! Al Capone, deep dish. | 芝加哥 艾尔·卡彭[走私集团] | 
| [09:59] | What does Ethan Hawke know? | 伊森·霍克知道什么 | 
| [10:00] | We’ll find out tonight. Da Bears. | 今晚见分晓 上芝加哥熊 | 
| [10:02] | BoJack, I’d love to help you out, | 波杰克 我倒是想帮你 | 
| [10:04] | but I’m super-busy recording promos | 但我在忙着给收视率最高的 | 
| [10:06] | for television’s highest-rated new game show. | 全新游戏节目录制广告 | 
| [10:08] | You know what? We can probably do it without you. | 估计我们也不需要你 | 
| [10:09] | OK. This next one’s for Seattle. | 好吧 下一个是西雅图 | 
| [10:11] | Hey, Seattle! Space Needle, Starbucks. | 西雅图 太空针塔 星巴克 | 
| [10:14] | What does Ethan Hawke know? We’ll find out tonight. Rain. | 伊森·霍克知道什么 今晚见分晓 下雨 | 
| [10:18] | It’s too bad though because | 真是太可惜了 | 
| [10:19] | I could really bring a lot to this project. | 我真的觉得我能帮到你们 | 
| [10:21] | Actually, the more I think about it, Checkers wouldn’t even be in the shot. | 我又想了想 切克斯估计都不会被拍进去 | 
| [10:24] | It’s just a single on Secretariat. | 这不过就是骄马的一场戏 | 
| [10:26] | Hey, Waco, Texas! Terrible tragedy. What does Ethan Hawke know? | 得州韦科 太悲剧了 伊森·霍克知道什么 | 
| [10:30] | We’ll find out tonight. So sorry. | 今晚见分晓 请节哀 | 
| [10:32] | You know what? Forget I even asked. | 算了 当我没问 | 
| [10:34] | – Twist my arm, why don’t you? I’ll do it. – Okay. | -你还不如强迫我 我干还不行 -好 | 
| [10:37] | Finally, we’ll need a criminal mastermind. | 最后 我们还需要一位犯罪大师 | 
| [10:39] | Character actress Margo Martindale, you’ve been a model prisoner. | 性格演员玛格·马丁戴尔 你一直表现良好 | 
| [10:42] | I’m glad I served my time. | 我很高兴已经服刑完毕 | 
| [10:44] | But now I’m ready to move on with my life | 但现在我已经准备好继续生活 | 
| [10:46] | and get back to doing small roles | 重新接一些受评论家好评的 | 
| [10:48] | in critically-acclaimed films and television shows. | 电影电视剧里的小角色 | 
| [10:51] | Watch, purse, lipstick, | 手表 包 口红 | 
| [10:54] | Emmy Award for Best Guest Actress. | 艾美奖最佳客串女演员奖 | 
| [11:03] | I need your help with a break-in. | 我需要你帮我闯入一个地方 | 
| [11:05] | BoJack, I’ve been out of prison for two minutes. | 波杰克 我都出狱两分钟了 | 
| [11:07] | What took you so long? | 你怎么才来 | 
| [11:13] | Kelsey, Mr. Peanutbutter and I are gonna break into the library. | 凯尔西 花生酱先生和我要闯入图书馆 | 
| [11:16] | But the problem is, the place is crawling with cops. | 但问题是 那里全是警察 | 
| [11:19] | Yes, apparently they’re on high alert | 没错 他们现在处于高度警戒状态 | 
| [11:21] | because some idiot stole this model last night. | 因为有个白痴昨晚偷走了这个模型 | 
| [11:24] | Yeah, nice work, Todd. | 你可真是好样的啊 陶德 | 
| [11:27] | Who am I kidding? I can’t stay mad at you. You’re adorable. | 我开玩笑呢 我怎么可能生你气 你那么萌 | 
| [11:30] | Look at your big saucer eyes. I can go swimming in them! | 看你水汪汪的大眼睛 我都想进去游泳 | 
| [11:34] | – Totally. – Now, we need to lose the cops. | -必须的 -我们得甩开警察 | 
| [11:37] | The rest of you will create a diversion | 你们剩下的人负责引开他们的注意力 | 
| [11:38] | by breaking into the only other | 你们将闯入约巴林达的 | 
| [11:40] | place in Yorba Linda of cultural significance: | 另一个具有文化意义的地方 | 
| [11:43] | the Discount Fine Art Gallery in the strip mall, | 商业街的廉价美术馆 | 
| [11:45] | between the tanning salon and the adult bookstore. | 就在美黑沙龙和成人书店中间 | 
| [11:47] | Once you set off the alarm, all the cops will go there. | 一旦你们弄响警报 所有警察都会去那里 | 
| [11:53] | Now, things could get ugly. One of you is very likely to die. | 事态可能会超出掌控 你们可能会有人死 | 
| [11:57] | – Possibly Alan. – Why possibly Alan? | -很可能是艾伦 -为啥是艾伦 | 
| [12:00] | Well, you are the guy none of us knows that well. | 因为我们跟你都不太熟 | 
| [12:02] | I just came to fix your cable. | 我只是过来给你修电缆的 | 
| [12:04] | Alan, you already know too much. | 艾伦 你知道的已经太多了 | 
| [12:06] | You’re a part of this now, like it or not. | 不管你喜不喜欢 你已经被卷进来了 | 
| [12:07] | – But– – Hey, you think you could keep it down? | -可是 -你们能不能小点声 | 
| [12:09] | I’m supposed to be reading a script right now and I’m having trouble focusing, | 我要看剧本 可是集中不了精神 | 
| [12:13] | so now my notes are gonna be confusing and vague. | 现在我的注解肯定没人能看懂 | 
| [12:15] | We’re almost done. | 我们马上就谈完了 | 
| [12:16] | I know you’re having fun with your police cars, | 我知道你和警车玩得很开心 | 
| [12:18] | I just wish you would have | 我只是希望 | 
| [12:19] | asked me before you invited all these people over. | 你在把这么多人邀请来之前能问问我 | 
| [12:21] | – I live here, too, you know. – You’re right. I’m sorry. | -我也住这里啊 -你说得对 对不起 | 
| [12:23] | And can you at least let Alan fix the cable before he dies? | 你能不能至少让艾伦在死之前把电缆修好 | 
| [12:26] | I can’t die. I’m endangered! | 我不能死 我是濒危动物 | 
| [12:30] | “And the truffle-infused gnocchi was the star dish | “松露团子是这段发展时期内的 | 
| [12:33] | at this up-and-comer that | 主推菜肴 | 
| [12:34] | will please both the pickiest of Brooklynites | 既能满足挑剔的布鲁克林市民 | 
| [12:36] | and the less discerning Staten Islander.” | 又能满足不太有洞察力的斯塔顿岛岛民 | 
| [12:38] | When I grow up, I can be food critic for New Yorker? | 等我长大了 就可以做纽约的食评家吗 | 
| [12:41] | You can do anything you want in life. | 你想做什么都可以 | 
| [12:43] | I mean, not everyone can write for The New Yorker, | 不是所有人都能为《纽约客》写稿 | 
| [12:45] | but there’s always The Atlantic. | 但还有《大西洋月刊》呢 | 
| [12:47] | Diane, | 戴安 | 
| [12:48] | I’m concerned you’re | 我很担心 | 
| [12:49] | spending a lot of time with this sickly child. | 你和这个病怏怏的孩子相处得太久了 | 
| [12:52] | Remember, you’re supposed to be writing about me. | 别忘了 你该写的是我的事 | 
| [12:55] | Sure, but isn’t this why we’re here? To help these people? | 当然 但我们来这里不就是为了帮助他们吗 | 
| [12:58] | I’m here to help these people. | 我是来帮助他们的 | 
| [13:00] | You’re here to help me help them by writing a book about me | 你来是为我写书 这样就可以帮我帮他们 | 
| [13:03] | so people back home will give money to my foundation. | 让国内的人向我的基金会捐款 | 
| [13:07] | Great. | 真好 | 
| [13:10] | Okay, come on. Over here. Get it. | 好了 来吧 这边 好了 | 
| [13:16] | We’re in. It’s too late to turn back now. | 进来了 没有机会反悔了 | 
| [13:19] | One of us isn’t going to come out of this alive. | 我们中的一个人肯定无法活着走出去了 | 
| [13:23] | Why do you all keep saying that? | 你们干嘛总是这么说 | 
| [13:25] | Why can’t we all assume we’re | 为什么就不能假设 | 
| [13:26] | gonna make it out alive and go from there? | 我们都能活着出去呢 这样多好 | 
| [13:28] | Alan, we’ve got enough problems | 艾伦 我们的麻烦够多了 | 
| [13:30] | without worrying about your imminent death. | 没空担心你即将到来的死亡 | 
| [13:31] | Can’t we just all shut up and do this? | 能不能把嘴闭上 赶紧搞定 | 
| [13:33] | Why does everything have to be a big, complicated mess? | 为啥一定要把事情搞得这么复杂呢 | 
| [13:37] | Like, look at this Thomas Kinkade painting. | 就比如托马斯·金凯德的这幅油画 | 
| [13:39] | It’s simple. | 多简单 | 
| [13:40] | And serene. And… pleasant. | 那么平静 而又令人愉悦 | 
| [13:47] | Are you saying that the vest makes me look kind of chunky? | 你是说这件背心显得我很胖吗 | 
| [13:50] | I don’t do CrossFit five days a week | 我一周有五天都在健身 | 
| [13:51] | to not look sweet in this uniform. | 穿这制服怎么可能不帅 | 
| [13:53] | I swear to God, if you don’t shut up about CrossFit– | 我对天发誓 你再提一句健身 | 
| [13:56] | 2A5. Break-in at the Discount | 商业街的廉价美术馆 | 
| [13:58] | Fine Art Gallery at the strip mall. | 有人非法闯入 | 
| [13:59] | Let’s roll! That’s a thing we say at CrossFit. | 走起啦 我们健身的时候常说这句话 | 
| [14:19] | Remember when my character on | 记不记得《花生酱先生一家》里 | 
| [14:20] | Mr. Peanutbutter’s House was elected president? | 我的角色当选总统时的场景 | 
| [14:22] | Let me guess, it was all a dream? | 让我猜猜 那一切不过是个梦 | 
| [14:24] | No, I served half a term, then resigned from office | 不 我当了两年总统呢 然后辞职了 | 
| [14:27] | because when Zachary had a bad time with peer pressure, | 因为扎克瑞受不了同辈压力时 | 
| [14:29] | I realized I was spending too much time being president | 我意识到我花了太多时间来做总统 | 
| [14:31] | and not enough time being a dad. | 却忘了做父亲的职责 | 
| [14:33] | It’s like you didn’t even watch my show. | 感觉你好像根本没看过我的节目 | 
| [14:36] | Okay, I’d like you here. | 好了 你站到这里来 | 
| [14:38] | And then you are going to be over here. | 你到那边去 | 
| [14:40] | – Freeze! – I’m union. | -别动 -我是工会的 | 
| [14:42] | – Playing dead. – Breaking and entering? | -我在装死 -擅自闯入 | 
| [14:44] | That is against everything Nixon stood for. | 这违反了尼克松所崇扬的一切 | 
| [14:46] | We didn’t mean to cause trouble. | 我们不想惹什么麻烦 | 
| [14:48] | We’re trying to make a movie about Nixon. | 我们只是想拍一部关于尼克松的电影 | 
| [14:50] | Yeah? What, another leftist screed about how corrupt he was? | 又一部说他多腐败的冗长左派电影吗 | 
| [14:53] | Or is it about how he had an illegitimate son, | 还是说他有个私生子 | 
| [14:56] | and the son never knew who his dad was, | 这私生子不知道自己爸爸是谁 | 
| [14:57] | but always had a hunch it was Nixon, | 但他总觉得爸爸是尼克松 | 
| [14:59] | and then that son grew up | 然后私生子长大 | 
| [15:01] | to be the security guard at the Nixon Library? | 当上了尼克松图书馆的保安 | 
| [15:04] | The second one? | 第二个吗 | 
| [15:05] | Well, if that’s true, | 如果真是这内容 | 
| [15:06] | how come you don’t have an actor here to play Nixon? | 你们怎么没找人演尼克松 | 
| [15:08] | Because… | 因为… | 
| [15:10] | we couldn’t find anyone | 我们找的人 | 
| [15:11] | who could appropriately capture his magic. | 都不能准确演绎出他的风采 | 
| [15:14] | You know, I do a pretty good Nixon. | 我演的尼克松倒是挺好 | 
| [15:17] | You? No way. | 你 不会吧 | 
| [15:18] | Hello, I’m Nixon. | 你好 我是尼克松 | 
| [15:20] | I can’t be at your soccer game, | 我去不成你足球赛了 | 
| [15:22] | but I am your father and I love you very much. | 但我是你爸爸 我很爱你 | 
| [15:24] | Oh, my God. He’s perfect. | 天啊 他演的真好 | 
| [15:26] | After all this time,we’ve found our Nixon. | 我们终于找到演尼克松的最佳人选了 | 
| [15:27] | I can be ready in five. | 我五分钟就能准备好 | 
| [15:29] | Uh. Did we get the shot? | 拍到了吗 | 
| [15:33] | It’s so peaceful. | 好宁静啊 | 
| [15:36] | Okay, folks. | 行了 各位 | 
| [15:38] | Party’s over. That’s something we say at CrossFit. | 狂欢结束 我们在健身房都这么说 | 
| [15:40] | Ugh. Wait a sec– I know you! | 等等 我认识你 | 
| [15:43] | You were in Justified. You were amazing. | 你演过《火线警探》 演得好棒 | 
| [15:46] | Okay, you caught me. | 被你发现了 | 
| [15:47] | I am kind of a well-known character actress. | 我算是个有名的性格女演员 | 
| [15:49] | I am such a huge fan, Miss, uh– | 我是你的铁杆粉丝 那个… | 
| [15:53] | What–? What’s your name? | 你叫什么来着 | 
| [15:54] | Sure, of course. | 当然了 | 
| [15:56] | Everyone loves my work, but apparently not enough | 人人都喜欢我的片子 但显然没喜欢到 | 
| [15:58] | to watch the credits and find out what my name is. | 能看完片尾字幕 找到我叫什么 | 
| [16:01] | The important thing is | 重要的是 | 
| [16:02] | that we enjoy your great performances, right? | 我们都很喜欢您的出色表演 对吗 | 
| [16:04] | How about you enjoy this? Aah! | 那你喜欢这个吗 | 
| [16:07] | Margo, I thought we agreed, no guns. | 玛格 我不是说好了不带枪吗 | 
| [16:10] | Oh, is that what we agreed to? I thought we said “No gum.” | 说好的是这个吗 我以为是”不吃口香糖” | 
| [16:13] | But you’re also chewing gum. | 但你还是在嚼口香糖啊 | 
| [16:15] | I’m a wild card. | 我就是这么不羁 | 
| [16:18] | Return fire! | 还击 | 
| [16:20] | Watch out! | 当心 | 
| [16:22] | Oh, no! Alan’s dead! | 不好 艾伦死了 | 
| [16:24] | No, I’m fine. The bullet hit my cell phone. | 我没事 子弹打中了我手机 | 
| [16:26] | Oh, no! Alan’s cell phone is dead! | 不好 艾伦的手机死了 | 
| [16:30] | Nope, phone’s fine, too. Oh, hey, I got a text from my wife. | 不 手机也没事 我老婆发短信来了 | 
| [16:33] | She’s going into labor. Guys, I’m gonna be a dad! | 她要生了 各位 我要当爸爸了 | 
| [16:36] | See you later! | 再见了 | 
| [16:42] | Die, you chunky assholes! | 去死吧 你们这群肥猪 | 
| [16:45] | See, Jeff? This is what I’m talking about. | 看到没 杰夫 这就是我说的 | 
| [16:49] | Shoot! | 开枪 | 
| [17:00] | How could this be any more perfect? | 简直不能更完美 | 
| [17:05] | Vanessa Gekko. How did you get in this painting? | 瓦妮莎·盖可 你怎么会在这画里 | 
| [17:07] | I’m your servant, of course. | 很显然我是您的仆人 | 
| [17:09] | In your infinite generosity, you gave me this job | 您宽宏大量 在我终于证明自己 | 
| [17:11] | when it became clear that I don’t have what it takes | 无法胜任”好莱乌”权势经纪人之后 | 
| [17:14] | to be a “Hollywoo” power-agent. | 给了我这份工作 | 
| [17:16] | Also, my husband left me. | 而且我丈夫也抛弃了我 | 
| [17:18] | And my children married each other in an unholy incestuous union. | 我的孩子近亲乱伦 彼此结婚了 | 
| [17:21] | Plus, I have, like, colitis or something. | 还有 我好像得了结肠炎 | 
| [17:24] | How appropriate! Fetch me drink, wench. | 真棒 帮我拿喝的来 贱人 | 
| [17:27] | Right away, ma’am. | 马上 夫人 | 
| [17:30] | Diane… | 戴安 | 
| [17:32] | The second thing you notice about Sebastian St. Clair | 你能看出塞巴斯蒂安·圣克莱尔的第二件事 | 
| [17:34] | is how much he talks about himself. | 是他有多爱谈论自己 | 
| [17:36] | This way is the library I built. | 这里是我建的图书馆 | 
| [17:38] | And over there is the statue of me building the library. | 那里是一座我建图书馆的雕像 | 
| [17:41] | And on that wall is a painting of me posing for the statue. | 那面墙的画是我在为雕像摆姿势 | 
| [17:44] | Put a chapter in your book about that. | 记得在你书里写上一章 | 
| [17:47] | The only respite from his constant bombast is sleep, | 唯一能从他夸夸其谈中喘息的机会就是睡觉 | 
| [17:51] | and even then, sometimes… | 即使那样 有时候… | 
| [17:58] | Everybody– those of you who can walk, I mean. | 所有长腿能走路的人 | 
| [18:00] | let’s drag these corpses | 我们把这些尸体 | 
| [18:02] | to the mass grave behind the playground. | 拖去操场后面的大坟堆 | 
| [18:04] | We need to make room for my new hospital. | 要为我的新医院腾地方 | 
| [18:07] | – Where’s Kinko? Is he okay? – Oh, no, no, he’s certainly dead. | -锦子在哪 他还好吗 -他死透透了 | 
| [18:10] | See, Diane, I told you not to make friends. | 戴安 我就说了不要交朋友 | 
| [18:13] | Jesus, you don’t care about any of these people. | 天啊 你根本不关心这些人 | 
| [18:15] | You’re just using them as props for your big-shot superhero act. | 只是拿他们做你这些英勇行为的道具 | 
| [18:18] | Diane, the dead will not benefit from our grief, | 戴安 你再痛苦也换不回人命 | 
| [18:21] | but the survivors need a new hospital and we need to build it. | 幸存者需要新医院 我们要去建 | 
| [18:26] | This is too much. | 我可不像你 | 
| [18:27] | If you’re going to survive, you’ll need to harden up. | 如果你想活下去 就要狠心起来 | 
| [18:29] | I asked you to join me because I thought you could handle it. | 我请你加入 是因为觉得你能承受 | 
| [18:32] | – But if you can’t, you can go home. – I… | -但如果你不行 回家吧 -我… | 
| [18:35] | I can handle it. | 我能承受 | 
| [18:36] | Great! Let’s drag some bodies! | 很好 我们去拖尸体吧 | 
| [18:38] | Kinko! Oh, never mind. | 锦子 当我没说 | 
| [18:41] | Hey, um, how come Nixon gets a line and I don’t get a line? | 为什么尼克松有台词 我却没有 | 
| [18:44] | We only gave him a line so he wouldn’t call the police. | 我们给他台词 他才不会报警 | 
| [18:46] | If I call the police, will I get a line? | 那如果我报警 会给我台词吗 | 
| [18:50] | No, we won’t use it in the movie. | 电影里不会用他那句的 | 
| [18:51] | We only need the one-shot of me. | 我们只要拍我的一个镜头就好 | 
| [18:53] | I just think if he gets a line, I should get a line. | 我就是觉得他要有台词 我也要 | 
| [18:55] | – Ugh. Actors. – Okay, positions everyone. And… action. | -演员真是作 -好 各就位 开拍 | 
| [18:59] | I’m Nixon. | 我是尼克松 | 
| [19:01] | The way you’re feeling about your dead brother | 你对你死去哥哥的感情 | 
| [19:03] | is how I feel about the son I’ll never know. | 和我对自己未曾谋面的儿子一样 | 
| [19:06] | But I look at the moon and so does he. | 但我会看着月亮 他也是 | 
| [19:09] | That’s how I know we’re connected. | 这样我就知道我们还有联系 | 
| [19:11] | And I’m Checkers. | 我是切克斯 | 
| [19:13] | All right, so, BoJack, | 好了 波杰克 | 
| [19:14] | you’ve been told that your brother, Jeffretariat, | 你现在知道尼克松派去越南 | 
| [19:17] | the one Nixon sent to Vietnam in your place, is dead. | 代替你的哥哥桀马 牺牲了 | 
| [19:20] | You’re feeling the weight of that guilt. | 你感到无比自责 | 
| [19:22] | And the tears start to flow. | 开始流下泪水 | 
| [19:25] | And the tears start to flow. | 开始流下泪水 | 
| [19:27] | Oh. I don’t cry in front of other people. | 我不在别人面前哭 | 
| [19:29] | Well, you need to. This is the emotional climax of the movie. | 你必须要哭 这段是电影的感情高潮 | 
| [19:33] | Yeah, okay, but I don’t cry in front of other people. I can’t. | 好吧 但我在别人面前哭不出来 | 
| [19:36] | Really, never? Come on. | 从来没哭过吗 别扯了 | 
| [19:38] | What if someone tells you they’ll take you to the park, | 如果有人说要带你去公园呢 | 
| [19:40] | and they keep talking about the park | 然后一直在说公园 | 
| [19:41] | and all the fun you’ll have, but then… | 有多好玩多好玩 但是然后… | 
| [19:44] | But then they don’t take you to the park. I need a second. | 他们根本不带你去公园玩 让我缓一缓 | 
| [19:47] | Well, I’m sorry, I can’t do it. | 对不起 我做不到 | 
| [19:48] | I didn’t know you wanted me to cry. | 我不知道你想让我哭 | 
| [19:51] | Can you give us the room, please? | 请让我们单独待一会儿 | 
| [19:54] | There’s a park right outside we can hang out at. | 外面有个公园 我们可以去走走 | 
| [19:57] | – Oh! – Oh, we can’t, the sprinklers are on. | -好啊 -不行 洒水装置开着呢 | 
| [20:03] | Well, another beautiful, serene day | 又是精彩奇幻的画作世界中的 | 
| [20:05] | in magical fantasy-painting world. | 美好平静的一天 | 
| [20:09] | Queen Princess Carolyn, if I may, I have some exciting news. | 卡洛琳公主女王大人 我有激动人心的消息告诉你 | 
| [20:12] | I just landed a new client. | 我刚敲定了一个新客户 | 
| [20:14] | – The mill owner! – Huh? | -厂主 -什么 | 
| [20:15] | We’re doing a three-picture deal about his waterwheel. | 我们要对他的水轮车拍一个三部曲系列电影 | 
| [20:18] | – Wait, you’re making deals here? – I’ll say. | -你在这里做生意吗 -没错啊 | 
| [20:20] | I’m now the biggest agent | 现在我是整个清闲的 | 
| [20:22] | in the entire idyllic New England village. | 新英格兰乡村地区最大的经纪人 | 
| [20:24] | It’s like you don’t even read | 难道你从来不看 | 
| [20:25] | the idyllic New England village trades. | 清闲新英格兰乡村报纸吗 | 
| [20:27] | – Hello? – What? No! | -看看吧 -什么 不 | 
| [20:28] | You’re polluting my perfect serene dream life. | 你简直在污染我完美宁静的梦想生活 | 
| [20:31] | Why is this happening? | 为什么会这样 | 
| [20:32] | I don’t know. It’s your fantasy. | 不知道 这是你的想象 | 
| [20:34] | But if you ask me, I don’t think you want perfect and serene | 但如果问我 我觉得你根本不想要完美宁静 | 
| [20:36] | and enough time to catch up on The Good Wife. | 你也不想要足够的时间补《傲骨贤妻》 | 
| [20:39] | Stop kidding yourself, Princess Carolyn. | 不要自欺欺人了 卡洛琳公主 | 
| [20:41] | If you really wanted the simple life, you’d have a simple life. | 如果你真想要简单的生活 肯定会有简单生活的 | 
| [20:45] | Oh, my God. I gotta get out of here. | 天哪 我得离开这里 | 
| [20:47] | Bye! | 拜拜喽 | 
| [20:50] | Hey. Yeah, I got rid of her. Now this place is all mine. | 喂 我把她弄走了 这里属于我一个人了 | 
| [20:53] | Get your demo guys together. | 快召集你的爆破工 | 
| [20:55] | Let’s tear this old Tudor down and put up some condos! | 把这栋老旧的建筑炸了 我们建大别墅 | 
| [20:59] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [21:04] | This isn’t just for me. | 这不只是为了我 | 
| [21:05] | It’s for John Carroll Lynch, C.C.H. Pounder, | 还有约翰·卡洛·林奇 希·庞德 | 
| [21:08] | and all the other character | 以及其他所有 | 
| [21:10] | actors who live in lucrative obscurity. | 默默无闻的角色 | 
| [21:12] | The blood I spill today is for us all! | 今天的流血牺牲是为了我们所有人 | 
| [21:15] | I’m character actress Margo Martindale! | 我是性格演员玛格·马丁戴尔 | 
| [21:21] | Yeah, I’m going to go with Princess Carolyn. | 我去找卡洛琳公主了 | 
| [21:31] | – Hello? – Hey. | -喂 -喂 | 
| [21:32] | There you are! I’ve been trying to call you all week. | 是你啊 我这周一直在给你打电话 | 
| [21:35] | – Yeah, the coverage in Cordovia is– – Diane, Diane. | -科尔多维亚的信号… -戴安 戴安 | 
| [21:37] | Listen, I gotta tell you: | 听着 我跟你说 | 
| [21:39] | I’m sorry I gave you such a hard time about your trip. | 我很抱歉我意气用事让你远行 | 
| [21:42] | The truth is, I really am so proud of you. | 说实话 我真的很为你骄傲 | 
| [21:45] | A lot of people talk big, | 很多人就只会说大话 | 
| [21:47] | but you’re actually out there helping people. | 但你是真去那里帮助他人了 | 
| [21:49] | You’re the real deal, Diane. | 你是真厉害 戴安 | 
| [21:51] | – Yeah… – How is it there? Is it amazing? | -这个… -那里怎么样 好玩吗 | 
| [21:53] | It’s… good. | 还…不错 | 
| [21:56] | It’s hard, but it’s good. | 很艰难 但是还不错 | 
| [22:00] | I miss you. | 我想你了 | 
| [22:01] | I miss you, too, but I promise, | 我也想你 但我保证 | 
| [22:03] | these six months are gonna fly by. | 区区半年肯定马上就过去了 | 
| [22:05] | Yeah. How’s the game show going? | 是啊 你的游戏节目怎么样了 | 
| [22:08] | Oh, shit, I completely forgot | 晕 我竟然忘了 | 
| [22:10] | I’m supposed to be hosting a game show right now. | 现在应该去主持游戏节目的 | 
| [22:20] | I gotta go. | 我得挂了 | 
| [22:22] | And that’s when you realize | 那时候 你意识到 | 
| [22:23] | that the book you’ve been writing in your head | 你一直在脑海中构思的书 | 
| [22:25] | is never actually going to be a book, so you stop– | 其实根本不会真的成书 所以你停止… | 
| [22:34] | I know what you’re gonna say. | 我知道你会说什么 | 
| [22:35] | I’m a dumb sitcom actor who’s in over his head. | 我就是个好高骛远的傻逼情景剧演员 | 
| [22:38] | I’m sorry that I thought I could do this. | 抱歉我以为我能做到 | 
| [22:41] | And I’m sorry I made you come here. | 抱歉我让你跟我一起来了 | 
| [22:43] | I’m sorry for everything. I don’t know what I’m doing. | 我对一切感到抱歉 我不知道自己在干什么 | 
| [22:46] | BoJack, sit down. | 波杰克 坐下 | 
| [22:49] | You’ve just been told your brother is dead | 他们刚告诉你你哥哥牺牲了 | 
| [22:52] | and that it’s your fault. | 而这都是你的错 | 
| [22:53] | But this moment is bigger than that. | 但这一刻不仅如此 | 
| [22:55] | This is the moment that Secretariat stops running. | 在这一刻 骄马停止了奔跑 | 
| [22:58] | Because this is the moment you realize | 因为这一刻你意识到 | 
| [23:01] | something inside you is broken, | 你内心的什么断了 | 
| [23:04] | and it can never be fixed. | 而且永远都好不了了 | 
| [23:09] | We got it. | 行了 | 
| [23:10] | Really? I didn’t cry. | 真的吗 我没哭啊 | 
| [23:12] | You didn’t have to. Turteltaub’s gonna love this. | 你不用哭 龟泰伯肯定会喜欢的 | 
| [23:14] | – Oh. All right. – Thanks for talking me into this, Bojack. | -好吧 -谢谢你说服我过来 波杰克 | 
| [23:18] | Just so you know, I’m | 顺便说一句 我 | 
| [23:20] | really glad we’re making this movie together. | 真的很高兴跟你一起合作这部电影 | 
| [23:23] | – Didn’t know I had it in me, did you? – No, I knew. | -你不知道我有这个天赋对吧 -不 我知道 | 
| [23:45] | – Hold the elevator, please. – Coming in? | -电梯等一下 -要一起来吗 | 
| [23:49] | – I’m all in. – Whoa! | -那是当然 -哇 | 
| [23:55] | Mommy, it’s nearly Christmas. Where’s Uncle Secretariat? | 妈咪 都快到圣诞节了 骄马叔叔呢 | 
| [23:58] | He had to go win a race against the Russians. | 他得去参加跟俄罗斯人的比赛 | 
| [24:01] | But maybe, if he runs really fast… | 但是或许 如果他真的跑得很快… | 
| [24:04] | – Hey, where’s Kelsey? – Oh, yeah, funny story. | -凯尔西人呢 -说来有趣 | 
| [24:07] | Turns out you two knuckleheads snuck out last night | 你们俩个笨蛋昨晚偷溜出去 | 
| [24:09] | and got that shot I told you not to get for the scene | 把我说不会加进电影的那场戏 | 
| [24:11] | – that’s not in the movie anymore. – Uh… | -又拍了 -这个… | 
| [24:14] | Silly me, I didn’t like that. So I fired her ass. | 可是我并不喜欢 所以把她炒了 | 
| [24:16] | – What? – We got a movie to finish, okay? | -什么 -我们还得拍电影呢 | 
| [24:18] | So, go get in costume, | 你快去换好服装 | 
| [24:20] | get your butt up that chimney, and do your thing, Hamlet. | 钻进烟囱里 干你该干的 倒霉蛋 | 
| [24:22] | Just maybe, all we have to do is believe! | 只是可能 我们只要坚信就行了 | 
| [24:36] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 | 
| [24:38] | Hey, is it cool if I crash here for a couple nights? | 介意我在你这里暂住几天吗 | 
| [24:42] | I didn’t know where else to go. | 我没其他地方可去了 |