| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:15] | “还好我没做那个节目” 《穴居人》制作人如是说 | |
| [00:22] | BoJack! Beautiful day, huh? | 波杰克 天气不错吧 | 
| [00:24] | Perfect day to go outside, not read the trades | 应该出门走走 不要关注收视率 | 
| [00:26] | or talk to anyone in the industry | 也不要跟公司的人说话 | 
| [00:28] | or watch entertainment television | 也不要看娱乐评论节目 | 
| [00:30] | or have a gut feeling about the ratings | 更不要凭直觉判断 | 
| [00:31] | for your television show last night. | 昨晚的收视率如何 | 
| [00:33] | Princess Carolyn, I’m dying. | 卡洛琳公主 我要死了 | 
| [00:35] | Damn it, you read the trades. | 该死 你看了收视率 | 
| [00:36] | My heart is in my stomach, my stomach is in my butt, | 我的心到了胃里 我的胃到了屁股里 | 
| [00:39] | and my butt ran away with the spoon. | 而我的屁股跟着勺子跑了 | 
| [00:41] | That makes sense because your butt is quite a dish. | 说得通 毕竟你的屁股非常可口 | 
| [00:44] | Can you come over? I need you. | 你能不能过来 我需要你 | 
| [00:50] | What the…? | 怎么回… | 
| [00:52] | I ordered a few feel-better pizzas to feel better. | 我叫了”安慰”披萨来安慰自己 | 
| [00:56] | It did not work. | 没什么卵用 | 
| [00:57] | Then I sprinkled happy pills on them, | 然后我就撒了点快乐药片 | 
| [00:59] | and washed it all down | 为了顺利咽下去 | 
| [00:59] | with a “Please, God, make my pain go away” Vermouth | 又喝了”上帝请带走我的痛苦”苦艾酒 | 
| [01:02] | and ice cream float. | 和漂浮冰淇淋 | 
| [01:03] | – Somehow I feel worse. – That’s a real mystery. | -但是感觉却更糟糕了 -我不是很懂 | 
| [01:05] | My show was terrible. | 我的节目糟透了 | 
| [01:06] | Why did I insist on a mockumentary format? | 我为什么要做伪纪录片式的节目 | 
| [01:09] | It’s already an overused trope now, in 2007. | 2007年 这修辞早就被用烂了 | 
| [01:12] | Hey! Mockumentary is not a trope, | 伪纪录片不是修辞手法 | 
| [01:14] | it’s a device for storytelling. | 是叙事方式 | 
| [01:16] | And your show is daring and cutting edge. | 你的节目非常大胆 走在时代尖端 | 
| [01:18] | People just aren’t ready. | 只是观众没有准备好 | 
| [01:19] | Yeah. Yeah, people! It’s not me. | 没错 怪观众 不怪我 | 
| [01:22] | It’s the people that are the problem! | 问题在于观众 | 
| [01:24] | Everyone’s dumb and I am great. | 众人皆醉我独醒 | 
| [01:26] | Why do I always forget that? | 我为什么总忘记这一点呢 | 
| [01:27] | That’s the spirit. | 就是这种劲头 | 
| [01:29] | I’m starting to think this show | 我开始觉得这个节目 | 
| [01:30] | is the best thing that happened to me. | 是我遇到的最好的事 | 
| [01:32] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -对 | 
| [01:32] | Cuz it made me realize | 因为它让我意识到 | 
| [01:34] | you’re the best thing that happened to me, | 你是我遇到的最好的人 | 
| [01:35] | with your sexy cat eyes and your cute little hair curl. | 猫眼如此性感 还有可爱的小卷毛 | 
| [01:38] | You look like a soft serve strawberry ice cream. | 你看起来就像软软的草莓冰淇淋 | 
| [01:42] | BoJack, we can’t. I’m your agent. | 波杰克 不能这样 我是你的经纪人 | 
| [01:44] | You are so much more than that. | 你远远不止是我的经纪人 | 
| [01:46] | You’re my lighthouse, my Garmin. | 你是我的灯塔 我的导航 | 
| [01:48] | You’re the little plastic table they put in pizza boxes | 你就是那披萨盒子里 | 
| [01:50] | to keep the pizza from getting smushed. | 保护着披萨的塑封垫片 | 
| [01:52] | You’re Princess Carolyn. | 你是卡洛琳公主 | 
| [02:00] | Don’t you break my heart, BoJack Horseman. | 你不许伤我的心 马男波杰克 | 
| [02:03] | – What? – What? Nothing. | -你说什么 -什么 没什么 | 
| [02:04] | Did you just say something to me? | 你跟我说话了吗 | 
| [02:05] | No, I was just being wistful, I guess. | 没有 我只是在想事情 | 
| [02:07] | Well, can you be wistful a little quieter? | 那你能不能安静点想 | 
| [02:10] | Not everyone is interested in your wist. | 并不是每个人都想知道你在想什么 | 
| [02:12] | Okay, BoJack. | 好 波杰克 | 
| [02:16] | – You smell nice. – Thanks, BoJack. | -你闻着好香 -谢谢 波杰克 | 
| [03:23] | Okay, gotta go. | 我得挂了 | 
| [03:24] | I’m about to meet my most important client. | 我要见我最重要的客户了 | 
| [03:26] | I know you’re not really on the phone. | 我知道你只是在假装打电话 | 
| [03:28] | Bye, Mr. President. | 再见 总统先生 | 
| [03:29] | Give my love to your basketball friends. You too. | 替我向你的篮球朋友们问好 你也是 | 
| [03:33] | So, should we get dinner, or are you just thinking drinks? | 要点餐吗 还是只点喝的就好 | 
| [03:35] | – I’m not planning on staying long. – Oh, okay. | -我不会待很久 -那好吧 | 
| [03:38] | I’m glad you wanted to meet, | 很高兴你约了我 | 
| [03:39] | because I am so pumped to tell you | 因为我等不及要告诉你 | 
| [03:41] | all about the exciting projects I’m lining up for you. | 我为你安排了多少项目 | 
| [03:44] | That won’t be necessary. | 不必了 | 
| [03:45] | Once you get your Oscar nom, | 只要你拿到奥斯卡提名 | 
| [03:46] | we’ll have our pick. That’s the key. | 就可以随便挑了 这才是关键 | 
| [03:48] | You think Halle Berry would’ve been offered Catwoman | 如果哈莉·贝瑞没有得奥斯卡奖 | 
| [03:51] | if she wasn’t an Oscar winner? | 她能有机会演猫女吗 | 
| [03:52] | We just gotta find you your Catwoman. | 我们只要找到适合你的”猫女”即可 | 
| [03:54] | I’m not sure if a Catwoman | 我觉得猫女 | 
| [03:56] | is really the best thing for my career right now. | 并不适合我现在的事业走向 | 
| [03:59] | Right, well, like I said, we are getting lots of offers. | 也是 不过我们还有很多其他选择 | 
| [04:02] | Listen, Princess Carolyn– | 听我说 卡洛琳公主 | 
| [04:02] | Signore Horseman! Principessa Carolina! | 马男先生 卡洛琳公主[意大利语] | 
| [04:06] | Sandro, how you doing, you handsome devil? | 桑卓小帅哥 最近怎么样 | 
| [04:08] | To be honest I am, how you say, sweating bull’s nets. | 说实话 怎么说呢 大汗”牛篱” | 
| [04:11] | – You mean sweating bullets? – I don’t think so. | -你是说大汗淋漓吗 -不是 | 
| [04:14] | Sweating bullets. How does that make the sense? | 大汗淋漓 根本说不通嘛 | 
| [04:16] | How does sweating bull’s nets make sense? | 那请问您的大汗”牛篱”何解 | 
| [04:18] | I don’t want to be caught in bull’s nets. | 跟公牛一起关在牛篱中很可怕啊 | 
| [04:20] | He may try to, I don’t know, kiss me. | 他万一那什么 亲我怎么办 | 
| [04:22] | I prefer kissing cows. | 我更喜欢亲母牛 | 
| [04:23] | No judgment, just a preference. | 并不是歧视 只是个人喜好 | 
| [04:25] | I love kissing cows! | 我特别喜欢亲母牛 | 
| [04:27] | Don’t tell my wife. I’m kidding! | 别告诉我妻子 开玩笑的 | 
| [04:29] | She knows. She’s a cow! | 她知道 她就是一头母牛 | 
| [04:31] | And I only kiss her. | 而我只亲她 | 
| [04:35] | Okay, very good. | 好了 非常好 | 
| [04:36] | Sandro, haven’t you lived in America for like 30 years? | 桑卓 你不是在美国住了快30年吗 | 
| [04:38] | Ignore him. Why are you sweating bullets and/or nets? | 别理他 所以你为什么会大汗”牛”漓 | 
| [04:42] | Because there is a restaurant critic here tonight. | 因为今天晚上有个美食评论家来了 | 
| [04:47] | Very interesting. | 有趣得很 | 
| [04:51] | Critics are the worst. That’s my review of critics. | 评论家最讨厌了 这是我对评论家的评论 | 
| [04:53] | Two thumbs down! Four percent fresh! | 两个差评 新鲜度4% | 
| [04:55] | One star! You all eat a flat butt! | 一星 都吃屎去吧 | 
| [04:58] | Did you not know there was a critic here? | 你不知道有评论家会来吗 | 
| [05:00] | You own this place. | 这可是你的餐厅 | 
| [05:01] | But I never see you do anything to help run it. | 不过从来没见过你出什么力 | 
| [05:03] | This place runs itself. Right, Sandro? | 餐厅自己能运作 是吧 桑卓 | 
| [05:05] | Well, my wife and children and therapy man | 我的老婆和孩子 还有心理医生 | 
| [05:08] | may not agree so much, | 大概不太同意 | 
| [05:09] | but if you say so, Signore Horseman. | 不过马男先生 您说的都对 | 
| [05:11] | Even his wife and kids and therapy man agree. | 连他老婆孩子和心理医生都同意 | 
| [05:13] | Well, as the Black Guy Pete say, | 正如黑眼”舅舅”[黑眼豆豆]所说 | 
| [05:16] | “Tonight’s gonna be a good night.” | “今晚一定要嗨” | 
| [05:18] | Please. Enjoy. | 祝用餐愉快 | 
| [05:20] | I know you’re not happy | 我知道你不开心 | 
| [05:21] | about what happened with the Kelsey project. | 凯尔西那个项目进展不顺 | 
| [05:22] | I get it. I pushed a little too hard | 我明白 为了让你拿到应得的钱 | 
| [05:24] | to get you the money you deserve. | 我有些操之过急了 | 
| [05:26] | What can I say? | 我能说什么 | 
| [05:27] | Sometimes I’m too good of an agent, so deals fall apart. | 有时候我的工作能力太强 容易适得其反 | 
| [05:30] | That’s a thing that happens when agents are really good. | 经纪人能力强的时候就容易出现这种情况 | 
| [05:32] | – That’s not– – Moving forward! | -我不这样认为… -下一个话题 | 
| [05:34] | I know you’re not happy with how I handled Ethan Around. | 我知道你不喜欢我对《胡闹的伊森》的处理结果 | 
| [05:36] | – Or didn’t handle it. – Bygones! | -你根本没处理 -都过去了 | 
| [05:38] | It was just because I was busy getting you the Pegasus movie, | 那是因为我忙着帮你搞定飞马那部电影 | 
| [05:41] | which I know you did not get, | 我知道你最后没有演成 | 
| [05:42] | but trust me, you’ll see not getting these movies | 但是相信我 总有一天你会发现 | 
| [05:45] | was the best thing that ever happened to you. | 没演这些电影是你遇到的最好的事 | 
| [05:47] | Onwards and upwards! Tally ho! To the stars! | 塞翁失马焉知非福 呔嗬 要上天 | 
| [05:50] | Okay, you’re forcing me to use the cards. | 好吧 这是你逼我的 | 
| [05:54] | “Princess Carolyn, clear throat, | “卡洛琳公主 清嗓子 | 
| [05:57] | I have been very disappointed–“ | 我对你非常失望…” | 
| [05:59] | Ring! Hello, Your Highness. | 铃铃铃 喂 国王陛下 | 
| [06:01] | It’s a king, I have to take this. In the bathroom. | 是国王打来的 我必须得接 在卫生间里接 | 
| [06:04] | Oh, fish, oh, fish! | 天呐 天呐 | 
| [06:07] | Who’s out there? Are you talking to me? | 谁在那儿 你是在跟我说话吗 | 
| [06:09] | No. | 不是 | 
| [06:11] | All right, Pink Lady, think. | 好了 小粉 冷静想想 | 
| [06:13] | – Are you talking to me? – Are you a pink lady? | -你在跟我说话吗 -你是粉红姐妹会的吗 | 
| [06:15] | I was a Pink Lady | 我曾经是 | 
| [06:16] | in my high school’s production of Grease. | 就在我们高中演的《油脂》里 | 
| [06:18] | – Were you Rizzo? – No, Jan. | -你演的是里索吗 -不 是珍 | 
| [06:21] | Then don’t waste my time. | 那就别浪费我时间了 | 
| [06:28] | Now, let us bow our heads and bray. | 现在 让我们低头祷叫一下 | 
| [06:43] | Yes, right away! | 好 马上去办 | 
| [06:45] | So back to what you were– | 让我们回到原先的… | 
| [06:50] | – Oh, my goodness, what is this? – Yeah, what is this? | -天呐 这是什么 -是啊 这是什么 | 
| [06:53] | *Happy 23 years working together* | *一起共事23周年快乐* | 
| [06:56] | *Join me* | *跟我一起唱* | 
| [06:57] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 | 
| [06:58] | – *23, 23 years* – *23 years* | -*23 23周年* -*23周年* | 
| [07:00] | You’re making this up. | 这是你编的吧 | 
| [07:01] | – *Happy 23 years working together* – *Happy 23years* | -*共事23周年快乐* -*23周年快乐* | 
| [07:04] | *Can you believe this, two plus three equal 23* | *难以置信吧 2加3等于23* | 
| [07:06] | This is just stream of consciousness. | 这是意识流吧 | 
| [07:08] | – *23 years working together* – *23 years* | -*一起共事23周年* -*23周年* | 
| [07:13] | Okay, cool. | 好吧 就这样 | 
| [07:15] | Can you believe it, BoJack? | 你相信吗 波杰克 | 
| [07:17] | It’s been almost a quarter of a century. | 这个世纪都己经过了四分之一了 | 
| [07:19] | Talking on the phone pretty much every day, | 每天互通电话很多次 | 
| [07:21] | sharing our deepest dreams and secrets, | 分享心灵最深处的梦想与秘密 | 
| [07:24] | being there for each other through all of it, bosom friends, | 互相扶持度过难关的知心好友 | 
| [07:27] | Anne of Green Gables style. | 就像《清秀佳人》里那样 | 
| [07:28] | Let’s toast to another 23 years. What do you say? | 让我们为下一个23年举杯欢庆如何 | 
| [07:31] | You’re fired. | 你被炒了 | 
| [07:34] | I can’t believe this. You’re firing me? | 难以置信 你居然要炒我 | 
| [07:36] | – Me? – What? No. | -居然是我 -什么 不是啊 | 
| [07:38] | You have no idea, everything I do around here! | 你根本不清楚我为这里付出了多少 | 
| [07:41] | – Half the kitchen staff is my family. – No. | -厨房里一半的员工都是我的家人 -不 | 
| [07:43] | – Honestly, just– – I detest you! | -老实说 只是… -我恨你 | 
| [07:45] | I hope you rot in the hell! | 我咒你下地狱 | 
| [07:47] | We’re headed down a road that– | 你完全理解错… | 
| [07:48] | You washed-up has-been no-good joke! | 你的事业告吹做笑话都不配 | 
| [07:51] | You are the opposite of an onion, | 你和洋葱恰恰相反 | 
| [07:53] | because if I cut you, I am no gonna cry. | 因为如果我把你剁了 我一滴眼泪都不会流 | 
| [07:56] | Well, now you are fired. | 好吧 现在你真被炒了 | 
| [07:58] | Good luck finding | 祝你有幸能找到 | 
| [07:59] | another charming first-generation Italian immigrant | 第二个像我这样既有魅力 口音又好听 | 
| [08:02] | with this kind of darling accent, | 还能用语言梗来搞笑的 | 
| [08:04] | who makes equally delightful malapropisms! | 第一代意大利移民 | 
| [08:07] | You, sir, have just cut off your nose | 你 先生 刚把自己的马鼻给切了 | 
| [08:10] | and thrown Sprite in your face! | 还往自己脸上砸了罐雪碧 | 
| [08:13] | I am a classic stereotype | 这年头已经很难遇见 | 
| [08:15] | that is tough to come by nowadays, | 像我这么原汁原味的意大利人了 | 
| [08:18] | because Italians don’t emigrate so much | 因为意大利人已经不怎么 | 
| [08:20] | to America no more. | 移民到美国了 | 
| [08:21] | Botticelli, Barbarelli, Beetle Bailey! | 波提切利 巴巴芮拉 甲壳虫贝利 | 
| [08:24] | Modigliani, Masaccio, Marmaduke! | 莫迪里阿尼 马萨乔 马默杜克 | 
| [08:27] | Avanti, all of you! Andiamo! | 阿凡提 所有人 我们走 | 
| [08:30] | So that was weird, huh? | 真奇怪啊 不是吗 | 
| [08:34] | Please stop looking at me. | 请不要再盯着我看了 | 
| [08:36] | Too bad about Sandro, huh? | 桑卓可真惨 对不对 | 
| [08:38] | You’re the one who’s fired, obviously. | 很显然你才是被炒的那个人 | 
| [08:43] | Right. | 没错 | 
| [08:43] | Ryan Murphy is doing a re-imagining | 瑞恩·墨菲想重拍 | 
| [08:45] | of The Life and Times of Harriet Tubman. | 《哈莉特·塔布曼的一生》 | 
| [08:47] | But in this version, she’s a tub-man, | 只不过这次她是个浴缸人 | 
| [08:50] | with the comparative strength and agility of a tub! | 力大无穷 如浴缸般灵敏迅捷 | 
| [08:53] | – PC. – He’s looking for someone | -PC -他想找个人来演 | 
| [08:54] | to play the Underground Railroad conductor. | 地下逃亡线的引路人 | 
| [08:54] | 十九世纪美国秘密路线网络和避难所 用以帮助黑奴逃亡 | |
| [08:57] | Great, but you don’t represent me anymore. | 很好 但你已经不再代理我了 | 
| [08:59] | Okay, I get it. I’m fired. Sheesk. | 好 我懂了 我被炒了 行了吗 | 
| [09:01] | You’re gonna spend a couple days being mad at me, | 你要花上好几天来对我发泄怒气 | 
| [09:04] | then I’ll get you another gig, | 接着我会帮你争取个片约 | 
| [09:05] | and you’ll be my client again, just like every time. | 这样你就又成了我的客户 每回都是这样 | 
| [09:08] | Can we get past the part where you’re mad at me | 我们能不能直接跳过你生气这一段 | 
| [09:10] | and get to the part | 直接进入到 | 
| [09:11] | where you’re stealing General Lee’s plutonium | 你把李将军的钚燃料偷来 | 
| [09:13] | to fuel your subterranean steam-punk slave-tram? | 给你那地下蒸汽朋克黑奴逃亡列车加油那一段好吗 | 
| [09:17] | “It’s best, for both of us, | “这样对我们都好 | 
| [09:18] | if we end this relationship once and for all.” | 只要我们能彻底一刀两断” | 
| [09:22] | Bojack, I’m sorry I screwed up, | 波杰克 很抱歉我把事情搞砸了 | 
| [09:24] | you don’t have to read off the– | 可你也用不着读… | 
| [09:25] | “You take me for granted, | “你未经我的同意 | 
| [09:26] | made decisions that were against my wishes, | 擅自做了有违我心意的决定 | 
| [09:28] | and worst of all she’s got my globes a-warming!” | 最糟糕的是 她让我的”球球”变暖 | 
| [09:32] | Wait, what? | 等等 你说什么 | 
| [09:32] | – How did that get in there? – What is that? | -怎么突然跳到这儿了 -那是什么 | 
| [09:34] | A punch line to a joke from the roast of January Jones. | 詹纽瑞·琼斯吐槽大会上我要讲的梗 | 
| [09:36] | A global warming joke? | 全球变暖的笑话吗 | 
| [09:38] | It’s an important issue. Here we go. | 那是个很重要的问题 我们继续 | 
| [09:39] | “Our relationship no longer has any–“ | “我们之间的关系不再有任何…” | 
| [09:41] | “January has only gotten hotter and hot–” Nope. | “一月变得越来越热…” 不是这里 | 
| [09:44] | Were you at the roast of January Jones? | 你受邀出席詹纽瑞·琼斯吐槽大会了吗 | 
| [09:46] | No, but I wrote some jokes | 没有 不过我写了些笑话 | 
| [09:47] | in case someone got sick and they needed a backup. | 以防有人病倒了需要替补人员 | 
| [09:49] | Do you even know January Jones? Why would they call you? | 你认识詹纽瑞·琼斯吗 他们为什么会找你去 | 
| [09:51] | I don’t know, I guess I thought that | 不知道啊 可能是因为我以为 | 
| [09:53] | my agent could get me in the mix if Jason Sudeikis– | 我的经纪人能让我混进去 如果杰森·苏戴奇斯 | 
| [09:57] | How did these get out of order? | 怎么顺序就变乱了呢 | 
| [09:58] | So in the joke, are the globes your balls? | 所以在这个笑话里 “球球”就是你的蛋蛋 | 
| [10:00] | And they get warm when you see January Jones? | 你一看到詹纽瑞·琼斯它们就变暖吗 | 
| [10:03] | Is that how balls work? | 蛋蛋是这样的吗 | 
| [10:04] | I don’t know. It’s a work in progress. | 我不知道 这仍是未解之谜 | 
| [10:06] | Professional integrity! | 找到职业诚信了 | 
| [10:08] | “Our relationship | “我们的关系 | 
| [10:08] | no longer has any professional integrity. | 不再有任何职业诚信 | 
| [10:10] | So it’s gotta end. Stand to leave.” | 因此必须中断 起身离开” | 
| [10:13] | Shouldn’t have read that part. | 我不该把这段念出来的 | 
| [10:14] | “When you reflect on this, | “等你反应过来 | 
| [10:15] | you’ll see it’s best for both of us. | 就会发现这对我们双方都好 | 
| [10:17] | Exit restaurant.” Goddamn it. | 离开餐厅” 该死 | 
| [10:19] | Wow, that was– I don’t know what that was. | 那可真是…我都不知道那是什么 | 
| [10:22] | Hey! Where are you going? | 喂 你要去哪儿 | 
| [10:25] | Who gave you this idea? Spanakopita? | 是谁给你出的主意 是皮塔饼吗 | 
| [10:28] | This has nothing to do with Ana. | 这事和安娜没有任何关系 | 
| [10:29] | Here you go, sir. | 这是您的钥匙 先生 | 
| [10:31] | – I’ll get it! – You two are b’thumping. | -我去捡 -你们有一腿 | 
| [10:33] | Now you do whatever she says? | 所以现在你对她言听计从 | 
| [10:35] | – Is that what’s happening? – No. | -事情是这样对不对 -不对 | 
| [10:36] | No, you’re not b’thumping or no, | 你和她没一腿吗 | 
| [10:37] | you’re not doing whatever she says? | 你难道不是在对她言听计从吗 | 
| [10:39] | I’m not doing whatever she says. | 我没有对她言听计从 | 
| [10:40] | So you are b’thumping. | 那你和她就有一腿 | 
| [10:42] | I understand from context what you mean, | 我懂你什么意思 | 
| [10:43] | but there’s no way b’thumping is a thing. | 不过有没有一腿根本就无关紧要吧 | 
| [10:46] | I’ll get it! | 我去捡 | 
| [10:47] | Hey you don’t have to do everything your little falafel pocket tells you to. | 你不必对鹰嘴豆饼[希腊菜]言听计从 | 
| [10:50] | – You screwed up! – Once! In 23 years! | -你搞砸了 -23年来就这一次 | 
| [10:54] | I’ll get ’em. | 我去捡 | 
| [10:55] | All these years I carried you, | 这些年没人待见你的时候 | 
| [10:56] | when no one wanted to work with you. | 是我一直支持你 | 
| [10:58] | I still managed to get you jobs. | 想方设法帮你接到角色 | 
| [11:00] | And then you would flake, or sabotage them, | 然后你要么爽约 要么搞得一团糟 | 
| [11:02] | or get wrapped up | 要么陷入 | 
| [11:03] | in some crisis or emergency or vague sadness. | 某种危机 紧急状况 或莫名的忧伤之中 | 
| [11:06] | Everyone told me to dump you– | 所有人都让我别管你 | 
| [11:07] | my bosses, film execs, directors, | 我的老板 制作人 导演 | 
| [11:09] | they all told me you were washed up, | 他们都跟我说你已经扶不起来了 | 
| [11:11] | a nobody, a has-been, a joke, | 是个无名小卒 过气明星 演艺圈的笑柄 | 
| [11:13] | too portly for TV. | 脑满肠肥不上镜 | 
| [11:14] | Too portly for TV? Who said that? | 脑满肠肥不上镜 谁说的 | 
| [11:16] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 | 
| [11:16] | It does. Who said it? | 很重要 谁说的 | 
| [11:17] | Luis Guzman. | 路易斯·古兹曼 | 
| [11:18] | Luis Guzman. Luis Guzman said I’m too portly for TV? | 路易斯·古兹曼 他好意思说我脑满肠肥不上镜 | 
| [11:22] | You know what you’re right, BoJack. | 知道吗 你说的对 波杰克 | 
| [11:23] | This is for the best. | 这样最好 | 
| [11:24] | I no longer have to lug your talentless, | 老娘再也不用背着你这块一无是处 | 
| [11:26] | self-centered, self-sabotaging, | 自私自利 自我毁灭 | 
| [11:27] | dead-weight carcass of faded talent around my neck. | 江郎才尽 死气沉沉的朽木行走天涯了 | 
| [11:30] | – Hey. – Thank you for firing me. | -注意点 -多谢你炒了我 | 
| [11:31] | I’m gonna go pour myself | 我要去给自己倒一小杯 | 
| [11:32] | a little celebratory potato juice, | 洋芋汁好好庆祝一下 | 
| [11:34] | because this is the best goddamn thing | 被你炒鱿鱼简直是老娘 | 
| [11:35] | that’s ever happened to me. | 人生中最大的幸事 | 
| [11:37] | Hey! Hey! Hey! | 等等 站住 回来 | 
| [11:44] | I’ll get it. | 我去捡 | 
| [11:45] | You do not talk to me like that and walk away. | 你不能羞辱我完之后就那么走了 | 
| [11:47] | Oh, no? What’s happening? | 不能吗 怎么回事 | 
| [11:49] | This is so weird. I’m walking away, | 真奇怪 我竟然走开了 | 
| [11:51] | even though you told me not to. | 即便你说不准 | 
| [11:52] | Right, I don’t work for you anymore. | 那又怎样 我已经不给你打工了 | 
| [11:54] | – Hey! – Excuse me, Mr. Horseman? | -回来 -打扰一下 马男先生 | 
| [11:57] | – Not now. – We have a slight problem in the kitchen. | -别来烦我 -厨房里出了一些小状况 | 
| [12:00] | Where is everybody? | 人都去哪了 | 
| [12:00] | That’s the problem. They all quit. | 问题就在这里 他们都辞职了 | 
| [12:02] | The kitchen’s backed up with orders. | 点的单都还没做呢 | 
| [12:03] | No one’s getting food. | 这样下去客人都没得吃了 | 
| [12:04] | And the critic is growing very impatient. | 评论家也越来越没耐心了 | 
| [12:07] | Writing that down… | 把这个记下来… | 
| [12:10] | – Just do what you normally do. – But there’s no chef. | -按惯例行事就行了 -可没有主厨啊 | 
| [12:12] | Well then, tonight’s your lucky night. You just got promoted. | 那今晚就是你的幸运夜 你被升主厨了 | 
| [12:15] | But I don’t want to be a chef. | 可伦家不想当主厨啊 | 
| [12:16] | I want to sing. | 想唱就唱 | 
| [12:19] | Kidding kidding. I’m actually just happy being a waiter. | 开个玩笑 这个服务员我当得很开心 | 
| [12:21] | I’m not my job. | 工作不是我的全部 | 
| [12:22] | A lot of people think that– | 很多人认为… | 
| [12:23] | You’re the chef! Start cheffing! | 你现在就是主厨 开始干事 | 
| [12:25] | Oh. | 怎么这样 | 
| [12:31] | What? Fifty teeth? Get out of here. Let me see. | 什么 50颗牙 不可能吧 我要看 | 
| [12:36] | Would you look at that. | 瞧瞧这一嘴牙 | 
| [12:37] | You’re thrilled to have me out of your life huh? | 能摆脱我你很开心吧 | 
| [12:39] | Because I was such a burden all those years. | 毕竟我这些年来给你造成这么大压力 | 
| [12:41] | Can I close my mouth now? | 我能闭上嘴了吗 | 
| [12:43] | – Know what I think? – Don’t wanna hear it. | -知道我怎么想吗 -没兴趣听 | 
| [12:45] | I think you like being there to rescue me. | 我觉得你喜欢扮圣母来拯救我 | 
| [12:46] | – Hi hi, I close my mouth, okay? – Nobody cares! | -这里这里 我闭嘴了哟 -随你便 | 
| [12:49] | – Okay– – Nope, I’m still counting. | -好的 -张着 我还在数 | 
| [12:51] | You like it when I’m a mess. | 你就喜欢看见我一团糟的样子 | 
| [12:53] | Because it makes you feel good about yourself. | 因为这样会让你觉得自己非常被需要 | 
| [12:55] | Guess what? I never asked for that. | 知道吗 我从来都不想要你的救赎 | 
| [12:57] | You ask all the time. | 你一直都需要 | 
| [12:58] | You have never not been asking me to rescue you. | 你没有一次不求我帮你 | 
| [13:01] | “Princess Carolyn, help me! | “卡洛琳公主 帮帮我 | 
| [13:03] | I slept with the gaffer’s wife | 我把灯光师的老婆睡了 | 
| [13:04] | and now he’s not lighting me properly. | 现在他都不好好给我打光了 | 
| [13:06] | Princess Carolyn, | 卡洛琳公主 | 
| [13:07] | I threw up on Elle Fanning in a bounce house. | 我在跳跳屋里吐在艾丽·范宁身上了 | 
| [13:10] | Princess Carolyn, why am I such a big stupid asshole?” | 卡洛琳公主 为什么我这么傻逼又混蛋呢” | 
| [13:13] | Okay, great, more abuse. Right on schedule. | 很好 继续人身攻击 不出所料 | 
| [13:15] | Oh, that’s abuse? | 这也算人身攻击 | 
| [13:16] | “BoJack, you’re such a big, stupid asshole. | 波杰克 你就是个超级傻逼大混蛋 | 
| [13:18] | BoJack, why were you even in the bounce house, dummy? | 波杰克 你去跳跳屋做什么 笨蛋 | 
| [13:21] | BoJack, you wasted my thirties!” | 波杰克 你浪费了我30岁那10年 | 
| [13:24] | I never said you wasted my thirties. | 我从来没这么说过 | 
| [13:27] | Didn’t have to, you’re always saying it. | 不用明说 但言语间都透露着那个意思 | 
| [13:28] | And I don’t like being around you, because I feel bad. | 我不喜欢跟你在一起 那让我感觉很糟 | 
| [13:33] | You make me feel bad. | 你让我觉得很糟 | 
| [13:36] | So this isn’t about me being a bad agent. | 所以不是因为我是个不称职的经纪人 | 
| [13:39] | It’s about a lot of things. | 因为很多事情 | 
| [13:41] | – Where are you going? – Away. | -你去哪里 -离开 | 
| [13:43] | Hey, listen, man. | 听着 兄弟 | 
| [13:45] | I don’t wanna get in the middle of this, | 我不想介入其中 | 
| [13:46] | – It’s none of my business. – No, boy. | -这不关我的事 -没错 | 
| [13:47] | – But I just have to say I love that sweater. – What? | -但我只想说 我喜欢你的毛衣 -什么 | 
| [13:51] | – Can you give it to me? – What? No. | -能送我吗 -什么 不行 | 
| [13:52] | I held my mouth open a really long time. | 可我张了那么长时间的嘴 | 
| [13:55] | What does that have to do–? | 那个跟毛衣… | 
| [13:55] | I just feel like you’re not being fair, | 我觉得你这样太不公平了 | 
| [13:57] | to me or Princess Katniss. | 无论是对我还是对凯特尼斯公主 | 
| [13:59] | – Wait, who? – Your friend. | -等等 谁 -你朋友 | 
| [14:00] | You’ve forgotten her already? Typical BoSchwack. | 你已经忘了她了吗 果然是波舒瓦克[怪胎] | 
| [14:03] | Alright, that’s enough out of you. | 真是受够你了 | 
| [14:05] | It’s all right, It’s all right. You’re gonna get through this. | 没关系 没关系 你能搞定的 | 
| [14:07] | You’re gonna get through this. | 一定能撑过去 | 
| [14:08] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [14:09] | Are you okay? You’ve been in there a long time. | 你还好吗 你已经在里面很久了 | 
| [14:12] | I left for a while and came back. | 我出来了一会儿又回来了 | 
| [14:14] | Just so you know, this wasn’t an easy decision. | 我想让你知道 这是个艰难的决定 | 
| [14:17] | – This is the ladies’ room! – What’s going on out there? | -这里是女厕所 -外面发生什么了 | 
| [14:19] | Are you watching a movie? | 你在看电影吗 | 
| [14:21] | I agonized over this. Ask Ana. | 我很苦恼 就去问了安娜 | 
| [14:23] | Oh. So you did talk about it with Ana. | 看吧 你果然跟她商量过了 | 
| [14:25] | Yeah. I respect her opinion. | 是的 我尊重她的意见 | 
| [14:31] | Paws not claws! Paws not claws! | 别上爪子 别上爪子 | 
| [14:33] | Hey! Ow! God, you’re strong. | 苍天啊 你好强壮 | 
| [14:43] | This is exactly the kind of unprofessionalism I’m talking about. | 这就是我说的丧失专业精神 | 
| [14:47] | You want to talk about professionalism? | 你想跟我谈专业精神 | 
| [14:49] | Yes, yes I do. | 是的 没错 | 
| [14:54] | But not here. | 但不是在这里 | 
| [14:58] | You say you want professionalism? Bullshit. | 你说你想保持专业关系 简直屁话 | 
| [15:01] | You want a mommy you can slide your dick in and out. | 你想要的不过是个能给你暖屌的妈而已 | 
| [15:04] | I can want that and also want professionalism. | 我可以性事专业两不误 | 
| [15:06] | A sex-mommy who keeps her boundaries | 一个自律又能暖床的妈 | 
| [15:08] | is that too much to ask? | 我的要求过分吗 | 
| [15:09] | Is there a single woman you’ve worked with | 跟你合作过的女性之中 | 
| [15:11] | who you haven’t tried to groggily thrust yourself into? | 有哪个不是被你烂醉之后给上了的 | 
| [15:15] | Oh my God. Is it any wonder I don’t want to be around you? | 上帝啊 还觉得我想摆脱你让你很诧异吗 | 
| [15:17] | All you do is tell me I’m a terrible person. | 你一直乐此不疲地告诉我我有多渣 | 
| [15:20] | Please, you’re such a self-pitying masochist, | 得了吧 你这个自怨自艾的受虐狂 | 
| [15:23] | I could say ten nice things and one mean thing, | 我夸你十句 骂你一句 | 
| [15:25] | you would only hear the one mean thing. | 你总是只听到难听的那一句 | 
| [15:27] | I’d love it if you said ten nice things to me. | 你倒是说十句好听的来听听啊 | 
| [15:29] | You don’t think I can? I can say nice things. | 你以为我说不出来吗 我能说出来 | 
| [15:32] | Ready when you are. | 随时恭候 | 
| [15:32] | Does self-pitying masochist count, | 说我是自怨自艾的受虐狂那一句算吗 | 
| [15:34] | or are we starting from scratch? | 还是从头开始 | 
| [15:35] | Okay, one– I’m freezing my whiskers off. | 好 一 我的胡须都要冻掉了 | 
| [15:38] | You have a natural charisma. | 你有天生的魅力 | 
| [15:40] | You hesitated, that means it’s a lie. | 你犹豫了 说明你在说谎 | 
| [15:41] | Two, you are loved by millions. | 二 你受万千人宠爱 | 
| [15:43] | That’s not a compliment. | 这不算夸奖 | 
| [15:44] | So is Kim Jong Un and Teri Hatcher. | 金正恩和泰瑞·海切尔也是 | 
| [15:47] | I got this. I got this. | 我可以的 我可以的 | 
| [15:48] | Pre-heat oven? Where’s the pre-heat button? | 预热烤箱 预热的按键在哪 | 
| [15:50] | Excuse me? Waiter? | 打扰一下 服务员 | 
| [15:52] | Where are my family’s double-fudge cheese pies? | 我们家点的双份软糖奶酪派还没好吗 | 
| [15:54] | I’m not your waiter anymore. I’m the chef. | 我不是服务员了 我是主厨 | 
| [15:56] | Then who’s our waiter? | 那谁是服务员 | 
| [15:58] | you’re the waiter now. Ta-da! | 现在你就是服务员了 接住 | 
| [16:01] | I can’t be a waiter. | 我不能当服务员 | 
| [16:02] | I have a very important business meeting tomorrow. | 我明天要开一个很重要的商务会议 | 
| [16:04] | You get someone else to do it. | 会找别人去开 | 
| [16:06] | I’m the chef and whatever I say goes! | 现在我是主厨我说了算 | 
| [16:08] | Okay. Who gets these soy balls and onion cubes? | 好吧 大豆丸子加洋葱块是谁的 | 
| [16:10] | Table eight. Deliver those soy balls, soldier. | 八号桌 立刻送过去 士兵 | 
| [16:12] | You got it, boss. | 是 老板 | 
| [16:14] | Number six. You know how to make me laugh. | 第六条 你知道怎么逗我笑 | 
| [16:16] | So I’m a clown to you? Like Joe Pesci in Home Alone? | 我是你的小丑咯 像小鬼当家李的乔·佩西 | 
| [16:20] | You recognize you’re being impossible, right? | 你知道你有多不可理喻了吧 | 
| [16:22] | I don’t know how you put up with me for so many years. | 不知道这么多年你怎么能忍受了我 | 
| [16:23] | I didn’t put up with you, BoJack. | 我没在忍受 波杰克 | 
| [16:26] | I liked being with you. And I don’t regret it. | 我喜欢和你在一起 我不后悔 | 
| [16:30] | I don’t regret the trip to the Bahamas. | 我不后悔和你去巴哈马群岛 | 
| [16:32] | Or the bracelet you bought me for my 38th birthday. | 还有你在我38岁生日时送我的项链 | 
| [16:35] | Or when my dad died | 还有我爸去世时 | 
| [16:36] | and you came to the funeral with me and held my hand. | 你来参加葬礼 还握着我的手 | 
| [16:39] | I’m doing this for both of us. You understand? | 我这么做是为了我们两个 你懂吗 | 
| [16:42] | Did you ever love me? At all? | 你爱过我吗 | 
| [16:44] | I don’t– I’m not– | 我没有…我不会 | 
| [16:47] | You know that I don’t do the whole love thing. | 你知道我不搞恋爱那一套 | 
| [16:51] | Either you end up hurting someone or they hurt you. | 结局不是伤害别人就是被伤害 | 
| [16:53] | So, what’s the point? | 所以为什么要恋爱呢 | 
| [16:55] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [16:57] | This sucks. | 糟透了 | 
| [16:59] | I did this to myself. I do this to myself. | 都是我自作孽 一直在自作孽 | 
| [17:02] | Why do I do this to myself? | 我为什么要自作孽 | 
| [17:03] | I don’t know. | 我也不懂 | 
| [17:04] | Maybe if you’re good at putting out fires, | 也许你就擅长救火 | 
| [17:06] | you just run from fire to fire | 救完一个再救下一个 | 
| [17:08] | and don’t really think about– | 都没想… | 
| [17:09] | Oh, God, I don’t wanna be a chef! | 上帝啊 我不想当主厨 | 
| [17:11] | I want to be not on fire! | 我不想引火上身 | 
| [17:13] | We gotta put out that fire! | 我们得赶紧救火 | 
| [17:15] | I hate Mondays! | 我讨厌周一 | 
| [17:18] | I figured out how to pre-heat the oven. | 我现在知道怎么预热烤箱了 | 
| [17:22] | This night has been a disaster. | 今晚简直是灾难 | 
| [17:24] | The good news is | 有个好消息 | 
| [17:25] | I got my kid to prep my important meeting at work. | 我让我的孩子们去准备重要会议了 | 
| [17:27] | The bad news is all the customers went home. | 坏消息是顾客们都走了 | 
| [17:30] | They didn’t like the screaming | 他们不喜欢听到尖叫声 | 
| [17:31] | and felt like their food was a little too “on fire”. | 还觉得他们的菜都有点”过火” | 
| [17:34] | It’s called a char, dumbshits. | 这叫碳烤 笨蛋 | 
| [17:35] | The critic’s still here. | 美食评论家没走 | 
| [17:39] | She still wants her mushroom risotto. | 她还在等她的意式蘑菇炖饭 | 
| [17:43] | I don’t know how to make risotto. | 我不会做意式炖饭 | 
| [17:46] | I know how. | 我会 | 
| [17:47] | What are you doing? No, go home. | 你还在这干嘛 回家吧 | 
| [17:48] | You’re right. What am I doing? | 你说的对 我在这干嘛 | 
| [17:51] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [17:55] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 | 
| [18:01] | *Keep driving, keep driving* | *往前开 往前开* | 
| [18:03] | *Girl, don’t turn that car around* | *女孩你千万别回头* | 
| [18:06] | *Break your pattern of needing to fix other people* | *别再一直当圣母* | 
| [18:11] | *Just keep on driving away* | *开上车继续走* | 
| [18:15] | Who do they write these songs for? | 这破歌是写给谁的 | 
| [18:18] | *Don’t go back to the restaurant* | *那间餐厅别再回* | 
| [18:21] | *This is Carolyn* | *因为我是卡洛琳* | 
| [18:23] | *Keep driving away* | *千万别回头* | 
| [18:30] | Goddamn it. | 该死的 | 
| [18:31] | How should I know? | 我怎么知道 | 
| [18:32] | Do I look like an expert in cooking oils? | 你看我像烹饪用油专家吗 | 
| [18:34] | We have to choose! We’re running out of time. | 我们得选一个 没时间了 | 
| [18:37] | – Olive. You wanna use olive oil. – What? | -橄榄油 应该用橄榄油 -什么 | 
| [18:38] | What are you doing? | 你在这干嘛 | 
| [18:40] | Let me do this. You’ll burn the place to the ground. | 我来吧 你俩会把整间餐厅搞垮 | 
| [18:43] | Fine. This isn’t one of those things | 好吧 但这事情不算 | 
| [18:45] | where you save my ass | 你临危救场 | 
| [18:46] | so I feel obligated to give you your job back. | 好让我感觉必须雇你回来那一类 | 
| [18:48] | Trust me. I know you have no sense of obligation to me. | 相信我 我知道你对我没有任何义务 | 
| [18:52] | Slam. I’m sorry, I’d rather not get involved. | 打脸啦 抱歉 我不想牵扯进来 | 
| [18:55] | Can I get you some more water? | 需要为您加点水吗 | 
| [18:57] | You look lovely. It’s a great blouse. | 您穿得好美 这衬衫非常漂亮 | 
| [18:59] | Mom, I wanna go home. | 妈 我想回家 | 
| [19:02] | This is a very important night for the restaurant. | 今晚对这家餐厅非常重要 | 
| [19:04] | How are we coming on the sales meeting? | 销售会议的事办得怎么样了 | 
| [19:05] | Did you get the big conference room? | 订到大会议室了吗 | 
| [19:07] | Winslow wants the big conference room | 温斯洛要用大会议室 | 
| [19:09] | for his presentation to corporate. | 给公司的人做汇报 | 
| [19:11] | You get back on that phone and you get me that big room. | 接着打电话 把会议室给我搞定 | 
| [19:14] | Okay, Mom. | 好吧 妈妈 | 
| [19:17] | The secret is stirring continuously. | 秘诀在于要一直搅拌 | 
| [19:19] | Right, so that’s the secret. | 原来如此 | 
| [19:22] | I’m gonna go roll some more soy balls. | 我去再滚点大豆丸子了 | 
| [19:26] | – Thanks for your help. – Sure. | -谢谢你帮我 -不客气 | 
| [19:29] | How do you know how to do this? | 你怎么会做这个 | 
| [19:30] | Mom was a live-in maid for a rich family. | 我妈以前是大户人家的住家女佣 | 
| [19:32] | She had a little trouble bending her elbow too much. | 她想经常弯曲手肘有点困难 | 
| [19:34] | Glug, glug. | 一杯接一杯 | 
| [19:35] | So unless I wanted us to be on the street, | 所以为了不流落街头 | 
| [19:37] | I had to cover for her, a lot. | 我只能整天帮她擦屁股 | 
| [19:40] | That rich family loved Italian food | 那家人超爱吃意大利菜 | 
| [19:42] | and champagne fountains. And cocaine. And private jets. | 还有香槟喷泉 可卡因和私人飞机 | 
| [19:45] | And screaming at each other. | 还有冲彼此大吼 | 
| [19:47] | “Who threw my cocaine in the champagne fountain?” | “谁把我的可卡因扔进香槟喷泉里了” | 
| [19:49] | – So standard rich people stuff? – I guess. | -富人们都这样吧 -估计是 | 
| [19:53] | – How come you never told me that? – I did. | -你怎么没跟我说过这些 -我说过 | 
| [19:56] | It’s okay. I know you never remember anything. | 没关系 我知道你不记事 | 
| [19:59] | That’s not true. I remember the first time we met. | 不是这样的 我记得我们第一次相见 | 
| [20:02] | I went to see Marv. | 我去找马弗 | 
| [20:03] | You were at the desk in front of his office. | 你坐在他办公室前的桌子那 | 
| [20:05] | I thought you were cute and you said, | 我觉得你很可爱 你说 | 
| [20:06] | “It’s good to see you again.” | “很高兴再见到你” | 
| [20:09] | Oh. So I guess we’d met before. | 那我们之前已经见过了 | 
| [20:11] | That was the third time we met. | 那其实是我们第三次见面了 | 
| [20:13] | The first time was when I was an intern. | 我们第一次见面时我还是实习生 | 
| [20:15] | I delivered a script to your house. | 我去送剧本到你家 | 
| [20:18] | You were passed out in the yard, | 当时你在院子里晕过去了 | 
| [20:19] | covered in tapioca pudding. | 满身都是木薯布丁 | 
| [20:21] | I hosed you down, dragged you inside, | 我拿水管给你冲了冲 把你拖进了屋里 | 
| [20:22] | covered you with a blanket. | 然后用毯子把你盖上了 | 
| [20:24] | – Really? I don’t remember that. – Shocker. | -是吗 我不记得了 -好震惊 | 
| [20:26] | So you’ve gone from daughter of a maid | 所以说 你从一个女佣的女儿 | 
| [20:28] | to head of your own company. | 到拥有了自己的公司 | 
| [20:30] | Well, the company’s not doing so hot. | 我的公司情况不怎么好 | 
| [20:32] | Don’t try to guilt me. | 不要让我愧疚 | 
| [20:33] | It’s not your fault. | 这不怪你 | 
| [20:34] | Turns out being an agent and running an agency | 事实证明 当经纪人和经营经纪公司 | 
| [20:36] | are two different skills. | 是截然不同的 | 
| [20:38] | It’s like asking a really delicious tomato | 这就好比让一个美味的番茄 | 
| [20:40] | to make you a tomato sandwich. | 给你做一个番茄三明治 | 
| [20:41] | How’s a tomato gonna make you a sandwich? | 一个番茄怎么会做三明治 | 
| [20:43] | He’s got no arms. | 他没有胳膊 | 
| [20:44] | You’ll figure it out. | 你会想到办法的 | 
| [20:45] | Princess Carolyn always lands on her feet. | 卡洛琳公主总能重振雄风 | 
| [20:47] | But I don’t even know why I’m doing it. | 但我都不知道我为什么当经纪人 | 
| [20:49] | Does any of it matter? | 当经纪人什么的重要吗 | 
| [20:51] | Why are you an agent at all if it makes you so miserable? | 如果当经纪人让你这么痛苦 那你为什么还当 | 
| [20:54] | Because I’m good at it. | 因为我很擅长 | 
| [20:55] | I mean, stuff hasn’t been hitting lately. | 虽然最近情况不好 | 
| [20:57] | But, usually, I’m really good at it. | 但通常我都做得很好 | 
| [20:59] | Just ’cause you’re good at something | 有一些事 你擅长做 | 
| [21:00] | doesn’t mean you have to do it. | 不意味着你必须去做 | 
| [21:01] | I’m good at driving sober, | 我擅长清醒时开车 | 
| [21:02] | but I don’t relish the opportunity. | 但我并不珍惜这种机会 | 
| [21:05] | But what else would I do? Who else would I be? | 但除此之外我干什么呢 我还会成为谁 | 
| [21:10] | I do love you, by the way. | 对了 我是爱你的 | 
| [21:12] | I mean, as much as I’m capable of loving anyone. | 在我能爱一个人的能力范围内爱你 | 
| [21:15] | Which is never enough. I’m sorry. | 但这从来都不够爱 对不起 | 
| [21:23] | Ta-da! | 好了 | 
| [21:28] | Well, it is truly… | 这真的… | 
| [21:33] | how should I put this? Wonderful. | 怎么说呢 美味 | 
| [21:38] | So you’ll give Elefante a good review? | 那你要给尚象餐厅好评吗 | 
| [21:39] | Oh, no, I can’t do that. | 不 这可不行 | 
| [21:42] | I waited over two hours to be served. | 我等了两小时才等到菜 | 
| [21:44] | The ambience was terrible. | 餐厅环境糟糕 | 
| [21:46] | You two were screaming all night. | 你们俩整晚都在大喊大叫 | 
| [21:48] | At one point, | 刚才的时候 | 
| [21:49] | a waiter ran through the restaurant on fire. | 一个服务生还着火跑过了餐厅 | 
| [21:51] | Unfortunately, you will be receiving my lowest rating: | 很不幸 我要给你们打最低分 | 
| [21:55] | four hundred and twelve stars, | 412颗星 | 
| [21:57] | out of a possible a billion. | 满分十亿颗 | 
| [21:59] | A billion stars? | 十亿颗星 | 
| [22:00] | Yes, that’s the rubric I use | 对 我在汤博乐的 | 
| [22:01] | on SamanthaGoesToRestaurants.Tumblr.Com. | 萨曼莎评餐厅网上都是这么评的 | 
| [22:04] | Oh, God, get out. | 天啊 你快走吧 | 
| [22:05] | I assure you the animated GIFs | 我保证会用GIF动图 | 
| [22:09] | with which I describe this encounter shall be scathing. | 记录这次评价经历并严厉批评你们 | 
| [22:13] | Mom! I just touched base with Rooney, re: Winslow. | 妈妈 我刚跟鲁尼·回:温斯洛沟通了 | 
| [22:16] | He’s out, we’re in. | 他走 我们用 | 
| [22:18] | The conference room is ours. | 会议室是我们的了 | 
| [22:20] | Perfect! This is the meeting | 完美 我们要在这个会议上 | 
| [22:21] | where we finally convince the big boys | 终于说服那些大人物 | 
| [22:23] | to let us get babies addicted to vaping! | 允许我们让孩子对电子烟上瘾了 | 
| [22:25] | Yes! Corporation! | 太棒了 公司万岁 | 
| [22:33] | – How about a drink? – I could drink. | -要喝一杯吗 -没问题 | 
| [22:35] | I don’t think I can. I’m heading out. | 我喝不了 我要出去 | 
| [22:37] | I got pretty badly burnt earlier and I’m sitll in a lot of pain. | 我之前烧伤严重 现在还很疼 | 
| [22:39] | I should probably go to the ER. | 我可能应该去急救室 | 
| [22:41] | Have a great night. | 夜晚愉快 | 
| [22:48] | What’s the second time we met? | 我们第二次见面是什么时候 | 
| [22:50] | – I went to a taping of Horsin’ Around. – Which episode? | -《胡闹的小马》录音的时候 -哪一集 | 
| [22:54] | It was the one where Olivia | 奥利维亚在洗衣机里 | 
| [22:55] | put too much detergent in the washing machine. | 放了太多洗衣粉那集 | 
| [22:57] | Nancy Reagan was the guest star. | 那集前第一夫人南茜雷根是客串嘉宾 | 
| [22:59] | I tell you, that woman was the real actor in the family. | 讲真 那个女人才是家里真正的演员 | 
| [23:01] | I just started working for Marv. | 当时我刚开始在马弗手下工作 | 
| [23:03] | I went backstage to introduce myself. | 所以我去后台向你自我介绍了 | 
| [23:06] | And then what happened? | 然后呢 | 
| [23:07] | You told me | 你告诉我 | 
| [23:08] | you were too tired pretending to be nice all night, | 你整晚都在假装好人太累了 | 
| [23:10] | and I needed to leave you alone. | 所以让我不要去烦你 | 
| [23:12] | I’m a real jerk? | 我真是混蛋啊 | 
| [23:14] | Yeah, but you’re honest, straightforward. | 对 但你很诚实很直接 | 
| [23:17] | You’re not fake nice and you don’t beat around the bush. | 你不假装友好 你不拐弯抹角 | 
| [23:19] | Your heart is tender, so you protect it from people, | 你有颗善良的心 所以才保护起来了 | 
| [23:22] | but sometimes you open up a wall and it’s incredible. | 但有时候你会打开一堵墙 那会真的让人惊异 | 
| [23:26] | You’re doing the best you can, | 你已经尽力做到最好了 | 
| [23:27] | considering your asshole parents. | 毕竟你父母是一对混蛋 | 
| [23:29] | You have great taste in art, | 你的艺术品位很好 | 
| [23:31] | and that pink spot on your nose is just adorable. | 你鼻子上的粉色点点很萌 | 
| [23:34] | How many nice things was that, about ten? | 我夸了你多少句了 到十句了吧 | 
| [23:36] | – Yeah, just about. – Okay, one more. | -到了 -还有一点 | 
| [23:38] | You let me help you tonight because you knew I needed it. | 你今晚让我帮你是因为你知道我需要这样 | 
| [23:41] | You did it for me, which was very sweet. | 你是为了我才让我帮忙 你真好 | 
| [23:45] | Thanks. You’re a good friend to me. | 谢谢 你是我的好朋友 | 
| [23:48] | – BoJack… – Yeah? | -波杰克 -怎么 | 
| [23:50] | Are we friends? | 我们是朋友吗 | 
| [23:52] | Yeah. I mean, I think we are. | 是啊 我觉得我们是 | 
| [23:54] | Or I think we can be. | 或者我们可以做朋友 | 
| [23:56] | Okay, then as a friend, I’m asking you… | 好 那作为朋友 我请求你 | 
| [24:00] | Please don’t leave me. | 求你不要离开我 | 
| [24:01] | – Princess Carolyn– – Please. | -卡洛琳公主 -求你 | 
| [24:03] | I can turn this around, I just need more time. | 我可以扭转乾坤 我只是需要更多时间 | 
| [24:06] | We’re in a fragile period, still finding our feet. | 我们目前处在脆弱期 还在努力站稳脚跟 | 
| [24:08] | Just give me six months and then you can go. | 给我半年时间 还不成功你就可以走了 | 
| [24:11] | I promise, I’ll never ask anything from you again, | 我保证 以后我再也不让你去做什么了 | 
| [24:14] | but please, give me six months. | 但是求你再给我半年时间 | 
| [24:17] | Sorry, I left my coat here. | 抱歉 我忘记拿外套了 | 
| [24:26] | I got it. | 拿到了 | 
| [24:33] | So? What do you think? | 怎么样 可以吗 | 
| [24:37] | No. | 不行 | 
| [24:38] | *Back in the ’90s* | *九十年代时* | 
| [24:40] | *I was in a very famous TV show* | *我参演了一部著名电视剧* | 
| [24:47] | *I’m BoJack the Horseman* | *我是马男波杰克* | 
| [24:49] | *BoJack the horse* | *那匹马波杰克的行为* | 
| [24:51] | *don’t act like you don’t know* | *大家了如指掌* | 
| [24:57] | *And I’m trying to hold onto my past* | *我想沉迷过去* | 
| [25:01] | *It’s been so long. I don’t think I’m gonna last* | *都过了这么久 我想我不会长久了* | 
| [25:06] | *I guess I’ll just try and make you understand* | *我应该会努力让你明白* | 
| [25:09] | *That I’m more horse than a man* | *比起人我更像马* | 
| [25:14] | *Or I’m more man than a horse… BoJack!* | *还是比起马我更像人 波杰克* |