| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:14] | Give it a moment. | 等一等 | 
| [00:15] | Nothing gets by me, Tina. | 什么都逃不过我的眼睛 蒂娜 | 
| [00:17] | Uno what I’m thinking? | 你知道我在想什么吗 | 
| [00:17] | UNO是一种纸牌游戏 与此处”You know”双关 | |
| [00:19] | I don’t think you have any blues. | 我觉得你没有蓝色牌 | 
| [00:21] | I think you put the wild card down, and chose blue, | 我认为你出一张万能牌 然后选择蓝色 | 
| [00:23] | because you want us to think you have blues. | 是想让我们以为你有蓝色牌 | 
| [00:26] | – Just go already! – Uh, excuse me. | -快出牌 -抱歉 | 
| [00:28] | I am employing a little something called “Strategy.” | 我这是在”运筹帷幄” | 
| [00:32] | I am taking my time because | 我一点儿也不着急 | 
| [00:33] | I enjoy being the center of attention. | 因为我喜欢成为众人的焦点 | 
| [00:34] | Until I put a card down, you have to listen to me. | 我出牌前 你们都得听我的 | 
| [00:36] | It’s been your turn for ten minutes. | 从该你出牌已经过去十分钟了 | 
| [00:38] | Well, since you’re being so impatient, | 既然你这么不耐烦 | 
| [00:40] | I’m gonna put my thing down, flip it and reverse it back to Tina. | 那我就出一张反转牌 反转回到蒂娜 | 
| [00:43] | Uno. | 还剩一张 | 
| [00:44] | So you did have blues. Touche. | 所以你确实有蓝色牌 算你厉害[法语] | 
| [00:46] | Henrietta, don’t use a foreign language in front of the child. | 亨丽埃塔 别在孩子面前说外语 | 
| [00:50] | She’ll get ideas. | 她能懂 | 
| [00:51] | – It’s your turn, Beatrice. – Ah, ah, ah, ah! | -该你了 碧翠斯 -啊啊啊 | 
| [00:53] | – You okay, Hollyhock? – Yeah, I’m– I’m awesome. | -你还好吗 霍莉霍克 -嗯 我很好 | 
| [00:55] | I feel really good. | 我感觉很好 | 
| [00:56] | I just– I need a glass of water. | 我只 我只需要喝杯水 | 
| [00:58] | Oh! Beatrice, trying to slip a nine on a six. | 天哪 碧翠斯想把一张9点当6点打 | 
| [01:01] | You think I’ve never seen an old niner-sixer before? | 你是觉得我从来没看过96式吗 | 
| [01:01] | 96式为夫妻背向而卧 多为有较强宗教观念的人所用 | |
| [01:03] | – Ah! Ow! – Whoa, are– are you okay? | -啊 -天哪 你还好吗 | 
| [01:06] | I’m fine! I just– Ow! | 我很好 我只是 啊 | 
| [01:07] | Did you cut yourself? It’s okay. I know what to do. | 你受伤了吗 没事 我知道该怎么办 | 
| [01:09] | You need some alcohol, ice, a squeeze of lemon. | 你需要一些酒精 冰还有一点柠檬 | 
| [01:12] | – You’ll forget all about your cut. – I’ll be right back. | -你会完全忘记你的伤 -我去去就来 | 
| [01:15] | One. | 1点 | 
| [01:26] | 奥托爸爸 宝贝 你怎么样 | |
| [02:32] | Californians are feeling the pinch, and you butter believe | 加州人民感到沮丧 你要知道 | 
| [02:33] | 加州竞选辩论之夜 贝尔对阵旱獭先生伯科威茨 | |
| [02:35] | it’s “Beclaws” of Woodchuck Coodchuck-Berkowitz. | 这是”因为”旱獭先生伯科威茨 | 
| [02:35] | Beclaws与Because发音相近 此处讽刺旱獭先生伯科威茨的爪子 | |
| [02:37] | I see, you’re referring to my hideous transplant lobster claws | 我懂了 你是在针对我唬人的移植龙虾钳 | 
| [02:40] | in an effort to distract– | 来转移注意 | 
| [02:41] | Do you want a governor who can be rendered defenseless | 你们想要一个除了两条橡皮筋以外 | 
| [02:44] | with two rubber bands? | 手无寸铁的执政者吗 | 
| [02:45] | Woodchuck is down in the polls. | 旱獭先生支持率一路下滑 | 
| [02:47] | Californians just aren’t connecting with his message. | 加州人民并不赞成他的所言所行 | 
| [02:52] | I have a very important policy announcement. | 我有一项重要的事要宣布 | 
| [02:55] | I’ve got new hands, baby! | 我换了一双新手 伙计们 | 
| [02:58] | Now Woodchuck is way up in the polls! | 现在旱獭先生支持率开始上升 | 
| [03:00] | I guess his message was connecting with voters after all. | 我想他的言行最终还是得到了选民们的认可 | 
| [03:05] | Hey! How you doin’? Looking good. | 你好啊 看起来不错 | 
| [03:05] | 为旱獭先生举起双手 毫无疑问是最棒的 | |
| [03:12] | 每日新闻 旱獭先生接住婴儿 | |
| [03:14] | What’s the big deal? I have hands too. | 这又怎么样 我也有手啊 | 
| [03:16] | There’s no way those new hands are as perfect as everyone says. | 那双新手不可能像人们说的那么完美 | 
| [03:18] | Nobody’s hands are all the way clean. | 没人的手一直很干净 | 
| [03:20] | Computer, zoom in on that thumb. | 用电脑把大拇指放大 | 
| [03:22] | And enhance. Zoom in again. | 增强清晰度 再放大 | 
| [03:25] | Enhance again. | 再增强 | 
| [03:26] | Zoom in three more times. Enhance. Enhance. | 再放大三次 增强 增强 | 
| [03:29] | Now zoom out once. De-enhance. | 现在缩小 模糊图像 | 
| [03:32] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [03:32] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 | 
| [03:33] | Quiet, “Face.” “Brain” Is working on something. | 安静 “脸” “脑”正在工作 | 
| [03:33] | “脸”指团队中的对外角色 “脑”指团队中的决策角色 | |
| [03:35] | Computer, take a scan on that thumbprint | 用电脑扫描拇指指纹 | 
| [03:38] | and cross-reference, please. | 再做交叉对比 | 
| [03:42] | – Ha! Just what I expected. – What? | -哈 跟我想的一样 -什么 | 
| [03:45] | 新闻公告 旱獭先生伯科威茨的新手并不棒 | |
| [03:46] | Before Woodchuck, the hands belonged to one | 在旱獭先生之前 这双手属于 | 
| [03:48] | Ernest Contralto, a criminal. | 一个名为欧内斯特·肯特拉托的罪犯 | 
| [03:51] | The man was a pedophile murderer. | 这个人是个恋童癖杀人犯 | 
| [03:54] | Well, if you gotta murder somebody… | 如果要谋杀某个人 | 
| [03:57] | No, Tom. Not a pedophile-dash-murderer. | 不对 汤姆 不是杀恋童癖的杀人犯 | 
| [03:59] | A pedophile-slash-murderer! | 是既是恋童癖又是杀人犯 | 
| [04:01] | Oh, no! The way you said “Slash” was very scary! | 哦不 你说话的方式太吓人了 | 
| [04:05] | At first I didn’t like him, | 起初我不喜欢他 | 
| [04:07] | on account, uh… he didn’t have hands? | 因为 他没有手 | 
| [04:09] | But then he got new hands, so I liked him again? | 但后来他有了新手 所以我又喜欢他了 | 
| [04:12] | But then I found out those hands are bad! | 但现在又发现那双手是坏人的 | 
| [04:14] | Can’t trust politicians. | 不能相信政治家 | 
| [04:16] | She’s killing us on this hands thing. | 她会在手的事情上搞死我们 | 
| [04:18] | Much like Ernest Contralto killed those innocent children | 看起来欧内斯特·肯特拉托用这双手 | 
| [04:20] | after he pedophiled them, with those very hands. | 恋童之后又杀了这些可怜的孩子 | 
| [04:23] | Not helping! | 别捣乱了 | 
| [04:24] | Your hands are being really aggressive right now. | 你的手现在很有攻击性 | 
| [04:27] | Watch out! They’re attacking your face! | 当心 它们在攻击你的脸 | 
| [04:33] | Hey, girl, whatcha working on? Getting some clicks? | 姑娘 你在忙什么 赚取点击量吗 | 
| [04:36] | Get them clicks, girl. Get. Them. Clicks. | 让他们来访问 姑娘 赚 点 击 | 
| [04:40] | I’m working on another big piece about how Jessica Biel is owned | 我正在忙另一个有关杰西卡·贝尔是怎么 | 
| [04:43] | by private prison lobbyists, who want– | 得到私人监狱说客支持的 他们想 | 
| [04:45] | Oh, my Gaia, Diane, nobody cares. I care and I don’t even care. | 天哪 戴安 没人在乎 我一点不在乎 | 
| [04:49] | So imagine how little someone who doesn’t care cares. | 想象一下不在乎的人是多么在乎 | 
| [04:52] | – Well… – What if you had lunch with her? | -好吧 -你跟她吃个午饭怎么样 | 
| [04:55] | – Why would– – You could write about | -为什么 -你可以写有关 | 
| [04:56] | what she smells like, how she makes her face pretty. | 她闻起来怎么样 是怎么让脸蛋这么漂亮的 | 
| [04:59] | These are things people will | 这些才是人们 | 
| [05:00] | want to know about our first female governor. | 对于我们第一位女执政官想知道的东西 | 
| [05:08] | I’ll have the avocado toast. | 给我来份鳄梨吐司 | 
| [05:10] | But instead of the avocado part, I want fresh sea air, | 但我不要鳄梨 我要新鲜海洋空气 | 
| [05:13] | and instead of the toast, I’ll have a single grain of rice. | 我不要土司 我要一粒米饭 | 
| [05:16] | – And for you? – Grilled cheese? | -您呢 -烤奶酪 | 
| [05:19] | Thank you for meeting me here, Diane. I just wanted to tell you, | 谢谢你来这见我 戴安 我只想说 | 
| [05:22] | you can keep writing whatever you want about me. | 你想怎么写我就怎么写我 | 
| [05:24] | Obviously, it has no effect on the polls, | 显然这对竞选不会有任何影响 | 
| [05:26] | because the only thing voters | 因为选民们唯一在意的 | 
| [05:27] | care about is stupid bullshit, so knock yourself out. | 都是胡言乱语 所以随你写吧 | 
| [05:30] | Well, today I just want to know what you smell like. | 今天我只想知道你闻起来的味道 | 
| [05:33] | It’s actually my new fragrance: “Bielist,” by Jessica Biel. | 其实我涂了新的香精 我称之为”贝丽” | 
| [05:37] | – Your perfume’s called “B”-list? – “Bielist.” | -你的香水名叫B列 -“贝丽” | 
| [05:39] | “B”-list. Like a “B”-list celebrity. | B列 就像二线明星 | 
| [05:41] | No, “Bielist” like Jessica Biel. | 不 是杰西卡·贝尔的”贝丽” | 
| [05:44] | I think we’re saying the same thing. | 我觉得我们说的是一回事 | 
| [05:45] | Do you want some? I got a whole trunk of this stuff. | 你要来点吗 我有一大箱呢 | 
| [05:47] | – No, thanks. – You sure? | -不 谢谢 -你确定吗 | 
| [05:49] | Mr. Peanutbutter always loved the way I smelled. | 花生酱先生一直都喜欢我身上的味道 | 
| [05:51] | Well, I wouldn’t flatter yourself too much. | 别太自作多情 | 
| [05:53] | He’s very enthusiastic about smelling in general. | 他对所有味道都很感兴趣 | 
| [05:56] | He’s enthusiastic about everything. | 他对任何东西都感兴趣 | 
| [05:58] | Oh, my God. Does he still have that dumb magic eye poster? | 天呐 他还留着那张傻乎乎的立体图海报吗 | 
| [06:01] | What? No. | 什么 没有 | 
| [06:02] | When we were married, he was obsessed with it. | 我们结婚的时候 他特别喜欢那张图 | 
| [06:05] | And he would make me stare at it for hours. | 他还会逼我盯着看几个小时 | 
| [06:08] | Yeah, I bet. | 我才不信 | 
| [06:09] | But then, all of a sudden, I saw it. And it was incredible. | 后来我突然看到了 简直难以置信 | 
| [06:13] | And I was so happy that I had waited long enough | 我特别庆幸自己等了足够长的时间 | 
| [06:15] | to experience this beautiful thing, and I felt so… | 可以体验到如此美丽的事物 我觉得 | 
| [06:18] | Why is this disgusting avocado on my plate? | 为什么我盘子里有恶心的牛油果 | 
| [06:20] | – Oh, I… – I feel personally attacked right now. | -我 -我感觉受到了人身攻击 | 
| [06:22] | Oh, so sorry. | 非常抱歉 | 
| [06:24] | Anyway, as I was saying about the poster, | 总之 我刚刚说到了海报 | 
| [06:26] | it’s funny how something | 有意思的是 | 
| [06:28] | so stupid could have this tremendous power. | 这么傻的东西会有如此巨大的力量 | 
| [06:30] | You know what I mean? | 你明白我的意思吗 | 
| [06:32] | Yeah. I think I do. | 我想我明白 | 
| [06:35] | A blog post about Jessica Biel is gaining attention | 一篇关于杰西卡·贝尔的博文提到 | 
| [06:38] | for the seemingly minor detail | 该候选人不愿意吃牛油果 | 
| [06:40] | that the candidate would not eat an avocado, | 并用”恶心”一词形容这种可口的水果 | 
| [06:43] | calling the savory fruit, quote, “Disgusting.” | 这一看似次要的细节备受关注 | 
| [06:45] | Who doesn’t like avocados? | 谁不喜欢牛油果呢 | 
| [06:47] | I don’t know if Jessica | 我不知道杰西卡·贝尔是否 | 
| [06:48] | Biel has the right judgment to lead California. | 具备领导加利福尼亚所需要的判断力 | 
| [06:51] | And I was totally convinced before, | 之前我完全相信她 | 
| [06:53] | so it’s really… | 但现在 | 
| [06:54] | …the avocado thing that I have a problem with. | 我对牛油果的事情很不满意 | 
| [06:57] | Why would you say that you hate avocados? | 你为什么要说讨厌牛油果呢 | 
| [07:00] | I just have to live my truth, Katrina. | 我必须活出真实的自己 卡特里娜 | 
| [07:05] | Her polls, like an avocado exposed to air, | 她的选票 就像暴露在空气中的牛油果 | 
| [07:08] | have quickly turned from a verdant green to a mushy brown. | 很快从翠绿变成了灰棕色 | 
| [07:11] | And with only seven days until the election, | 离选举只有七天时间了 | 
| [07:13] | her campaign might be in the pits. | 她的竞选活动很可能已陷入泥塘 | 
| [07:16] | Wow. Who’da thunk that such a small trivial detail | 谁能想到如此微不足道的细节 | 
| [07:19] | could be the thing to take Biel down? | 会成为打败贝尔的关键 | 
| [07:20] | Yeah, who’da thunk it? | 对啊 是谁想到的 | 
| [07:22] | Who knew? | 谁知道呢 | 
| [07:25] | I knew. I put the avocado thing in the story on purpose, | 我知道 我故意把牛油果的事写进报道 | 
| [07:27] | ’cause I knew people wouldn’t like it. | 因为我知道这会引起大家的不满 | 
| [07:28] | So just for the record, I “Thunk” it. | 只是顺便说说 是我”想到”的 | 
| [07:30] | Even though it totally doesn’t matter. I don’t need credit. | 不过这根本不重要 我不需要你们夸我 | 
| [07:32] | But it does, if I didn’t do that, it wouldn’t have happened. | 但确实很重要 没有我就不会发生了 | 
| [07:35] | So, it’s because of me. | 所以 应该归功于我 | 
| [07:36] | – Well, whoever is responsible– – Me. I just told you. | -不论归功于谁 -是我 我刚说的 | 
| [07:38] | We shouldn’t get too excited just yet. | 我们还不能得意忘形 | 
| [07:40] | The election is a week away, and a lot can happen in a week. | 离选举还有一周 还有很多可能 | 
| [07:44] | This is far from over. | 这还远远没有结束 | 
| [07:47] | It’s over. And the clear winner is Woodchuck Coodchuck-Berkowitz. | 结束了 旱獭先生伯科威茨明显胜出 | 
| [07:51] | All right! | 太棒了 | 
| [07:52] | 为旱獭先生欢呼 如果他没有获胜 就写非常遗憾 旱獭先生 | |
| [07:53] | – We did it! – High five! Low five! | -我们赢了 -上面击掌 下面击掌 | 
| [07:56] | Shadow puppet! | 皮影舞 | 
| [07:57] | Hand jive! Yes! | 手舞 | 
| [08:00] | – We did it, didn’t we? – We did! | -我们做到了 是不是 -没错 | 
| [08:02] | You and me, working together, both contributing the same amount. | 你和我协力合作 做出的贡献一样多 | 
| [08:05] | Well, I wrote the article that got Woodchuck elected governor. | 帮旱獭先生当选州长的文章是我写的 | 
| [08:09] | You’re the one that made him not governor in the first place. | 一开始让他无法当选州长的是你 | 
| [08:11] | I set ’em up. You knock ’em down. | 我给他们希望 你让他们绝望 | 
| [08:16] | Thank you for meeting me here. | 感谢你来见我 | 
| [08:17] | My name is Yolanda Buenaventura of the Better Business Bureau. | 我是商业促进局的尤兰达·布埃纳文图拉 | 
| [08:20] | It would be funnier if your name was Betty Buenaventura | 如果你是商业促进局的 | 
| [08:24] | of the Better Business Bureau. | 贝蒂·布埃纳文图拉就更好笑了 | 
| [08:25] | Well, I’m sorry you don’t find my name sufficiently comical, | 很遗憾你觉得我的名字不够滑稽 | 
| [08:28] | but this is actually a very serious matter. | 但我要谈的是很严肃的事 | 
| [08:30] | We’ve received complaints | 我们接到了多名 | 
| [08:31] | from several concerned parents. | 忧心家长发来的投诉 | 
| [08:33] | It seems that many of your clown dentists | 似乎你手下很多小丑牙医 | 
| [08:35] | aren’t actually licensed to practice medicine. | 都没有行医执照 | 
| [08:37] | Isn’t laughter the best medicine? | 难道笑声不是最好的良药吗 | 
| [08:40] | No. It is the worst medicine. | 不 那是最糟糕的药 | 
| [08:42] | If you can even call it medicine, which, legally, you cannot. | 前提是能称其为药 但从法律上讲不能 | 
| [08:44] | Well, what if I said my business was for entertainment purposes? | 如果我说我的生意是以娱乐为目的呢 | 
| [08:48] | That would require your employees to be entertaining. | 那就要求你的职员具有娱乐性 | 
| [08:51] | According to your reviews on Yelp, | 根据你在点评网上获得的评价 | 
| [08:52] | your clown dentists are, quote, | 你的小丑牙医都是 引用如下 | 
| [08:54] | “A cotton candy nightmare of | “一种弗洛伊德式的 | 
| [08:56] | Freudian invention that shakes one to the core.” | 棉花糖噩梦 恐怖至极” | 
| [08:58] | Ah, everyone’s a critic. | 人人都爱挑刺 | 
| [09:00] | On Yelp? Yes, that is the idea. | 点评网上吗 没错 就是这样 | 
| [09:02] | It appears your business | 看起来你的生意 | 
| [09:03] | provides no service but to terrify children | 提供的服务只会吓坏小孩子 | 
| [09:05] | and the adults who accompany them. | 和他们身边的成年人 | 
| [09:07] | If this were October, you could market your venture | 如果现在是十月 你可以把你的服务包装成 | 
| [09:09] | as some sort of spooky Halloween experience, | 某种灵异万圣节体验之旅 | 
| [09:11] | but since this is January, a month which, to my knowledge, | 但现在是一月 据我所知这个月 | 
| [09:14] | contains no Halloweens, I have no choice but to– | 没有万圣节 所以我不得不 | 
| [09:16] | Wait! Wait. | 等等 等一下 | 
| [09:18] | What if my clown dentists put on a show? | 让我的小丑牙医做一场演出怎么样 | 
| [09:20] | A delightful, whimsical, non-terrifying clown-stravaganza? | 一场可爱而古怪 不吓人的小丑盛会 | 
| [09:26] | You would have to agree | 那你就必须认可 | 
| [09:28] | we were a legitimate business then, right? | 我们是合法生意了 对吧 | 
| [09:30] | – Go on. – Give us a week. We’ll put on a show. | -接着说 -给我们一周时间准备一场表演 | 
| [09:33] | If you don’t laugh, I’ll dissolve the business | 如果你没有笑 我就把生意解散 | 
| [09:35] | and release all my clown dentists into the woods, | 把所有小丑牙医都放生到森林里 | 
| [09:38] | where they’ll never bother anyone again. | 在那里他们再也不会打扰到任何人了 | 
| [09:41] | All right. | 我同意 | 
| [09:41] | You have one week to | 你有一周时间 | 
| [09:42] | create a show that delights and astonishes me. | 准备一场令我愉快而惊喜的表演 | 
| [09:44] | But I should warn you, I am a very tough crowd. | 但我要提醒你 我是很难取悦的 | 
| [09:47] | I once met Paul Rudd at a | 有一次我在鸡尾酒会上 | 
| [09:48] | cocktail party and I did not find him charming. | 遇到了保罗·路德 并不觉得他很迷人 | 
| [09:56] | Excuse me. | 让一下 | 
| [09:58] | – Get outta my way. – Like, choked in a funny way. | -别挡路 -搞笑地噎住 | 
| [10:01] | You call that funny? That’s not funny. It’s sad. | 你觉得这样好笑吗 一点都不好笑 超悲伤 | 
| [10:05] | Well, some would argue that sad and funny | 有些人认为悲伤和好笑 | 
| [10:06] | are two sides of the same coin. | 是一体两面 | 
| [10:10] | Uh, no! Abraham Lincoln and some weird flat house | 才不 亚伯拉罕·林肯和某所怪异的房子 | 
| [10:13] | are two sides of the same coin. | 才是一体两面 | 
| [10:15] | Take five, Picarello. | 休息五分钟 皮卡雷洛 | 
| [10:17] | I’ve got a week to whip these dentists into clowns. | 我要在一周内让这些牙医变成小丑 | 
| [10:21] | But they’re just not silly or wacky | 但他们不有趣也不滑稽 | 
| [10:23] | or prone to kooky hijinks of any kind! | 一点都不会逗乐大家 | 
| [10:29] | Should you be drinking that? | 你可以喝酒吗 | 
| [10:30] | Why not? I got no baby or boyfriend. | 为什么不行 我没有宝宝也没有男友 | 
| [10:33] | Might as well get blotto, right? | 何不一醉方休呢 | 
| [10:35] | – Um, shouldn’t you be at work? – I’m recal-bibrating. | -你不是该上班了吗 -我在休养生息 | 
| [10:42] | Hey, maybe you should– | 或许你该… | 
| [10:44] | Judah, look at my phone! Judah! | 犹大 帮我看下电话 犹大 | 
| [10:48] | You have a meeting with Flip McVicker. | 你要和弗利普·迈克维克开会 | 
| [10:51] | Tell his gal I’m running ten minutes late. | 跟他女人说我要晚到十分钟 | 
| [10:54] | What gal? | 什么女人 | 
| [10:59] | – So, you’re a writer? – Oh, actually that’s a typo. | -你是作家吗 -其实那印错了 | 
| [11:02] | It should say “waiter.” | 应该是”服务员” | 
| [11:04] | But I’m an aspiring writer. | 但我是个有抱负的作家 | 
| [11:06] | Sorry, that was a joke. | 抱歉 刚才是开玩笑 | 
| [11:07] | That’s the kind of witty repartee you can expect from– | 你可以期待我常说出这种诙谐妙语 | 
| [11:10] | Yeah, yeah. Thanks for the business card. | 行了行了 谢谢你的名片 | 
| [11:11] | Wait, ya know, | 等等 | 
| [11:12] | I have this idea for a TV show. | 我有个电视剧的点子 | 
| [11:15] | It’s a grizzled former detective who gets sucked back in– | 关于一位头发花白的前侦探又被卷入… | 
| [11:18] | This sounds fabulous. | 听起来真精彩 | 
| [11:19] | Why don’t you write a script, we’ll go from there? | 不如你先写个剧本 我们再详细讨论 | 
| [11:21] | – I already wrote it. Boom. – Oh, you brought it with you. | -我已经写好了 -你带来了 | 
| [11:25] | I don’t trust email. You know, the government. | 我不信任电邮 政府会监视 | 
| [11:27] | Yeah. Look, Flip, before I even read this, | 听着 弗利普 在我看你的剧本前 | 
| [11:30] | I should tell you that this town’s a total crapshoot. | 我先告诉你 这个城市成功机会渺茫 | 
| [11:33] | Odds of the right person finding your material | 对的人看到你的稿子 | 
| [11:35] | and connecting with it are a million to… one. | 并产生共鸣的几率是百万分之…一 | 
| [11:36] | 《菲尔伯特》 弗利普·迈克维克 | |
| [11:39] | I just know I have this | 我就是知道 | 
| [11:41] | great potential inside me. I know I can do it. | 我有巨大的潜力 我知道我能成功 | 
| [11:43] | Even if no one else understands or believes in me. | 哪怕没有任何人理解或相信我 | 
| [11:47] | I’m sure that sounds pretty stupid but… | 这听起来一定很傻气 但是… | 
| [11:49] | It’s not stupid. I believe in you. | 一点都不傻 我相信你 | 
| [11:54] | I don’t know how else to describe it | 我不知道还能如何描述这种感觉 | 
| [11:55] | other than this feeling of supreme warmth came over me, | 我仿佛被一股巨大的暖流包围着 | 
| [11:59] | like this is what I’ve been waiting for my whole life. | 就像这是我一生都在等待的东西 | 
| [12:01] | That’s amazing! | 太棒了 | 
| [12:02] | Todd, the world is dark and | 陶德 这个世界 | 
| [12:04] | scary and full of creepy clown dentists… | 阴暗可怕 还充斥着诡异的小丑牙医 | 
| [12:06] | They’re working very hard to be less creepy. | 他们已经很努力不要那么吓人了 | 
| [12:08] | But when I hold this script in my hands, I have hope. | 但当我把这个剧本拿在手里 我有了希望 | 
| [12:11] | I gotta get this made. What do I always say? | 我必须把这故事拍出来 我常说什么 | 
| [12:14] | “What’s the difference between an agent and a manager?” | “经纪人和经理人的区别在哪儿” | 
| [12:16] | Uh, managers are always talking about the differences | 经理人常把经纪人和经理人的区别挂在嘴边 | 
| [12:19] | between agents and managers and agents don’t as much? | 而经纪人不常提起这个吗 | 
| [12:22] | No! Managers can produce! This script is a sign. | 不是 经理人可以做制片 这个剧本就是征兆 | 
| [12:26] | I gotta get off my ass and produce this baby. | 我必须立马动身 把这个宝宝制出来 | 
| [12:28] | Todd? | 陶德 | 
| [12:29] | Get me a meeting with Turteltaub. Set something up with his gal. | 帮我约龟泰伯见面 和他女人安排一下 | 
| [12:32] | Who is this gal? | 这个女人到底是谁 | 
| [12:37] | Okay. Clentists, assemble! | 全体丑医 集合 | 
| [12:41] | Wipe those serious looks off your faces and listen up! | 别露出那种严肃的表情 听好了 | 
| [12:44] | We gotta help Princess Carolyn, | 我们必须帮卡洛琳公主 | 
| [12:46] | but also we gotta prep for our big show next week. | 但我们也要好好准备下周的表演 | 
| [12:48] | If only there was a way to do both at once. | 要是能有一种方法让我们兼顾这两件事 | 
| [12:51] | What a ludicrous notion! | 这想法太荒唐了 | 
| [12:53] | Doctor Picarello, we might make a clown out of you yet! | 皮卡雷洛医生 你也许真能成为小丑 | 
| [12:57] | Oh, joy! | 好开心 | 
| [13:02] | Special delivery. | 特快专递 | 
| [13:04] | This next part is critical. Remain wacky. | 下面这一步至关重要 保持滑稽 | 
| [13:06] | This is a highly frivolous situation! | 形势高度轻浮可笑 | 
| [13:11] | – What’s in the package? – It’s a hand delivery item. | -包裹里有什么 -亲”手”交给本人的快件 | 
| [13:16] | – Now, Doctor Boing Boing! – I am in position. | -趁现在 蹦蹦牙医 -我已就位 | 
| [13:24] | All right, Princess Carolyn, sit tight. | 卡洛琳公主 坐稳了 | 
| [13:29] | …before, so it’s really | …之前 所以我不满的 | 
| [13:31] | the avocado thing that I have a problem with. | 其实是牛油果那件事 | 
| [13:38] | Target is acquired. | 目标人物已锁定 | 
| [13:40] | Deliver the goods, Doctor Boing Boing! | 送货上门吧 蹦蹦牙医 | 
| [13:45] | It’s sh-sh-sh-sh-sh-showtime! | 好戏上演啦 | 
| [13:50] | – Princess Carolyn! – Lenny, thanks for making time. | -卡洛琳公主 -莱尼 谢谢你抽时间见我 | 
| [13:52] | Didn’t realize I had. | 都不知道我抽了 | 
| [13:55] | Are you drunk? | 你喝醉了吗 | 
| [13:56] | You smell like somebody tried to put out a fire | 你闻起来像是有人想用更多酒 | 
| [13:57] | at the booze factory with more booze. | 扑灭酿酒厂的大火 | 
| [13:59] | Uh, new perfume, “Sealist,” By Seal. | 是新香水 西尔豹出的”西尔三仙” | 
| [14:02] | Now let’s get to brass stacks. | 我们言归正传吧 | 
| [14:05] | So it’s a hot young writer. It’s TV. It’s me producing. | 是个性感年轻编剧 是电视剧 由我担任制作人 | 
| [14:09] | – “TV?” – Just look at this script. | -“电视剧”吗 -你先看一下剧本 | 
| [14:11] | I know it’s gonna knock your socks off. | 一定会让你震惊 | 
| [14:15] | You know that website, “What-time-is-it-right-now-dot-com,” | 知道那个网站吗 “现在是什么时候.com” | 
| [14:18] | you go to when you want to know what time it is? | 想知道时候时去上的那个网站 | 
| [14:20] | Yeah. | 知道 | 
| [14:20] | They look to make a play in the gritty prestige streaming world, | 他们想在这个流媒体当道的残酷世界拍一部戏 | 
| [14:23] | and it could make a big splash with a huge ad buy. | 这项目能引起轰动 会接到很多广告投放 | 
| [14:26] | Plus, you got the built-in | 另外 还能得到 | 
| [14:27] | audience who don’t know what time it is. | 不知道现在什么时候的固定受众 | 
| [14:29] | That’s huge! That’s so many people! | 真是大项目 会有很多人 | 
| [14:33] | but we’d have to get in fast. | 但我们得尽快着手 | 
| [14:34] | They wanna premiere before Daylight Savings. | 他们想在改夏令时前就首演 | 
| [14:36] | Let’s set the pitch for next week. | 我们下周就干这个 | 
| [14:38] | Philbert? Who’s Philbert? | 菲尔伯特 菲尔伯特是谁 | 
| [14:40] | He’s this grizzled but very good-looking detective | 他是一名头发灰白但非常帅气的侦探 | 
| [14:43] | who gets sucked back in to something. | 又被卷入旧时的某件事 | 
| [14:45] | No, I mean who is he? | 我意思是由谁来演 | 
| [14:46] | – You got a star attached? – Not yet, but… | -你找到演他的明星了吗 -还没有 不过… | 
| [14:48] | Eh, we can’t go in without a big name. | 没有知名大牌我们不参与 | 
| [14:50] | TV pitching is like the Israeli flag, | 电视剧营销就像以色列旗帜 | 
| [14:52] | it’s nothing without a big star. | 没有大明星就什么都不是 | 
| [14:54] | Sorry, Princess Carolyn. | 抱歉 卡洛琳公主 | 
| [14:55] | No! Fish! | 不 他喵的 | 
| [14:57] | Oh, whoa… ooh, spinny. | 天旋地转啊 | 
| [15:00] | Uh-oh! She is out like sauerkraut. | 她像德国酸菜一样过时[晕倒了] | 
| [15:04] | Don’t let Turtletaub get back to his office. | 别让龟泰伯回到他的办公室 | 
| [15:07] | This sounds like a job for the “Waltz of the Rubber Chicken”! | 看来要”橡胶鸡的华尔兹”出动了 | 
| [15:11] | Doctor Picarello, you gotta revive Princess Carolyn. | 皮卡雷洛医生 你得叫醒卡洛琳公主 | 
| [15:13] | Give her ten cc’s of honka-honka. | 给她来10cc的哄咔哄咔 | 
| [15:15] | Stat! | 行动 | 
| [15:18] | Hey! Hey! Pardon me. Excuse me! | 你好 你好 不好意思 借过 | 
| [15:20] | Oh! Allow me to lead, my lady. | 让我来领着你 我的女士 | 
| [15:23] | – What the shell is this? – So beautiful. | -那他龟的是什么 -真好看 | 
| [15:27] | It says so much without saying anything at all. | 一句话都没说却富含深意 | 
| [15:30] | You gotta be kidding me. | 一定是在逗我 | 
| [15:32] | Okay, okay, how about Aaron Eckhart? | 好吧 好吧 艾伦·艾克哈特怎么样 | 
| [15:33] | He owes me a favor and he can disappear into any role. | 他欠我人情而且他能融入任何角色 | 
| [15:35] | Yeah, he can disappear so good, the audience disappears with him. | 是啊 他特别能融入角色 融入的观众都消失了 | 
| [15:38] | – Tony Shalhoub! – Tony Sha-who-ub? | -托尼·谢尔博 -托尼·谁个博 | 
| [15:40] | This is “What-time-is-it-right-now-dot-com,” | 这是”现在是什么时候.com” | 
| [15:42] | not “What-time-is-it-fifteen-years-ago | 不是”十五年前是什么时代. | 
| [15:44] | -dot-Geocities-dot-com- slash- Monk -fanpage.” | 地球村.com/神探阿蒙.粉丝页” | 
| [15:48] | Please. I need this so bad. You don’t understand. | 拜托 我特别需要这个 你不懂 | 
| [15:50] | This project is my ba… my ba… | 这个项目是我的宝… 我的宝… | 
| [15:54] | – It’s my baby. – Well, if you can’t attach a real star, | -是我的宝宝 -如果你联系不到真正的明星 | 
| [15:57] | – your baby’s dead. – No! | -你的宝宝就死了 -不要 | 
| [15:58] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [15:59] | There’s gotta be a name that does something for you. | 总有一个名字符合你的要求吧 | 
| [16:01] | Uh, Jack Huston… Hugh… Hugh Jackman. | 杰克·休斯顿 休 休·杰克曼 | 
| [16:05] | – BoJack Horseman! – There’s someone… | -马男波杰克 -总有人… | 
| [16:07] | – Corbin Bernsen. – No. | -柯宾·伯恩森 -不 | 
| [16:08] | – Ben Mendelsohn. – No, no, no. Hold on. | -本·门德尔森 -不不不 等一下 | 
| [16:11] | – BoJack. That’s an idea. – Yeah, yeah, sure. A BoJack-type. | -波杰克 好主意 -当然 他那种类型的 | 
| [16:15] | I swore I’d never work with that asshole again, | 我发过誓我永远都不会再和那个混蛋合作了 | 
| [16:17] | but you gotta admit he’s got heat. | 但是你得承认他很火 | 
| [16:19] | Star of Secretariat, disappears for a year, | 《一代骄马》的明星 消失一年 | 
| [16:21] | shows up again to do one episode of a reality show about butts. | 再次复出做了一集关于屁股的真人秀 | 
| [16:25] | Right, but– | 是 但是… | 
| [16:25] | And then you get him playing a rich, | 然后让他演一个富有而复杂 | 
| [16:27] | complex anti-hero like Philbert, | 像菲尔伯特的非传统英雄式主人公 | 
| [16:29] | now there’s a show that screams, “What time is it right now?” | 就会给人以”现在是什么时候”的感觉 | 
| [16:33] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Sure, sure. | 是啊 是啊 当然 当然 | 
| [16:34] | I’m saying, there are a lotta guys… | 我说的是 有很多… | 
| [16:35] | P.C., can you get me BoJack or not? | PC 你能不能请到波杰克 | 
| [16:38] | – Of course I can. – I’ll send over a contract, iron-clad. | -当然能 -我会把合同发给你的 就这么定了 | 
| [16:41] | I don’t want to risk that jerkwad skipping town again. | 我不想再冒险让那混蛋跑路了 | 
| [16:43] | – Make sure he signs it before the pitch. – Uh, will do. | -在宣传前确保他先签字 -保证做到 | 
| [16:46] | And, uh, go easy on the sauce, huh, kid? Sloppy don’t suit you. | 振作点 孩子 马马虎虎不是你的风格 | 
| [16:51] | Rubber chicken Rubber chicken | 橡胶鸡 橡胶鸡 | 
| [16:54] | Ah, I got that damn thing stuck in my head. | 这破旋律在我脑海里挥之不去了 | 
| [16:56] | Guys, that was amazing! | 伙计们 那真是太棒了 | 
| [16:58] | But if we’re going to | 但是如果我们去 | 
| [16:58] | convince Yolanda we’re ready for the big top, | 说服尤兰达我们准备好去演出了 | 
| [17:01] | we need to really hunker down over the next week | 我们真的得在接下来的一周好好休整一下 | 
| [17:03] | and put together a show so undeniably hilarious | 排出绝对搞笑并且乐观向上 | 
| [17:07] | and life-affirming, that she has no choice but to say… | 热爱生命的表演 让她只能说 | 
| [17:13] | Wow! What a great show! Okay, you can keep your business… | 真是很棒的演出 你们可以继续你们的事业了 | 
| [17:17] | – Hooray! – Perfect! | -万岁 -太棒了 | 
| [17:19] | …is what I would say if you’d put on a good show. | 如果你们的表演很棒的话 我会这么说 | 
| [17:21] | Just so you understand the | 只是为了当我说出 | 
| [17:22] | rubric when I declare my actual reaction, | 我真实反应时 你们能够明白 | 
| [17:24] | which is “I did not enjoy that.” | “我不喜欢” | 
| [17:26] | Oh, no! My hooray was premature! | 不 我欢呼得太早了 | 
| [17:29] | So I must recommend that you dissolve this venture immediately. | 所以我必须建议你立刻解散 | 
| [17:33] | All right, you heard the lady. Get into the car, everyone. | 好了 你们听到这位女士说的了 各位上车吧 | 
| [17:37] | I’m taking you to the woods, | 我带你们回森林 | 
| [17:38] | out by the old abandoned insane asylum, | 那个老旧的废弃精神病院外 | 
| [17:41] | near the elementary school where you belong. | 靠近适合你们的小学的地方 | 
| [17:47] | Hey, so I’m taking the rest of the day off. | 今天剩下的时间我要请假 | 
| [17:49] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 | 
| [17:49] | Just don’t feel like working right now, | 就是觉得现在不想工作 | 
| [17:51] | so I think if I force it, I’m just gonna do a bad job. | 所以我想如果我强迫自己工作 那我一定做得很差 | 
| [17:55] | Thank you, Stuart. | 谢谢你 斯图尔特 | 
| [17:56] | But I did want to remind you about that bitch meeting you have | 但是我想提醒你 你今天下午 | 
| [17:59] | this afternoon at that clock website. | 和那个时间网站有个”推鸡会” | 
| [18:01] | You mean the pitch meeting. | 你是说”推介会” | 
| [18:02] | Pretty sure it said “Bitch” meeting on the calendar. | 我很确定在日程上记得是”推鸡会” | 
| [18:05] | Seemed a little harsh. I could go double-check, | 似乎有些难听 我可以再去查一下 | 
| [18:08] | but the calendar’s all the way downstairs so… | 但是日程表在楼下所以… | 
| [18:11] | – No, Stuart. Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -不用了 斯图尔特 谢谢你 -不用谢 | 
| [18:21] | – What? – Hey, BoJack, great news! | -怎么了 -波杰克 好消息 | 
| [18:23] | – Bad time. Can’t talk. – Wait, just listen for a… | -不是时候 没空说话 -等一下 就听… | 
| [18:30] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [18:33] | Here we go, baby. | 就这么办了 宝贝 | 
| [18:40] | Oh, man! You are not finding what you need! | 天 你没拿到你需要的牌 | 
| [18:42] | The deck is a harsh mistress, Tina. | 这牌可是很难玩的 蒂娜 | 
| [18:44] | Hollyhock, you gotta get in here! | 霍莉霍克 快来啊 | 
| [18:45] | Tina is drawing so many cards. It’s amazing. | 蒂娜抓了一手牌 太逗了 | 
| [18:48] | Hollyhock! Hollyhock? | 霍莉霍克 霍莉霍克 | 
| [18:52] | Hollyhock? | 霍莉霍克 | 
| [18:53] | That’s her name? | 那是她的名字吗 | 
| [18:54] | Yes, for the third time, her name is “Hollyhock.” | 是的 我都说了三遍了 她叫”霍莉霍克” | 
| [18:56] | And her last name? | 她的姓呢 | 
| [18:57] | Manheim-Mannheim, uh, Steamroller… | 曼海姆-曼海姆 斯迪姆若勒 | 
| [19:01] | Is there more? | 还有吗 | 
| [19:02] | I think there’s a Lopez in the mix somewhere? | 好像还有个洛佩兹 | 
| [19:04] | A Chung maybe? | 也许还有个钟 | 
| [19:06] | I’m sorry, sir, I can’t help you. | 抱歉先生 我帮不了你 | 
| [19:08] | Okay, just… any information you can give me | 好吧 只是… 我的朋友 | 
| [19:10] | on the 17-year-old horse girl who came here by ambulance | 对那个15分钟前被救护车拉来的 | 
| [19:13] | 15 minutes ago would be of interest to my friend, | 17岁小母马的情况很感兴趣 | 
| [19:15] | Mr. Franklin’s… friend, Mr. Hamilton. | 富兰克林先生的… 朋友 汉密尔顿先生 | 
| [19:18] | If you can’t prove you’re her parent or legal guardian, | 如果你不能证明你是她的父母或者法定监护人 | 
| [19:20] | I can’t release any information to you. | 我不能透露任何信息给你 | 
| [19:22] | – Guerrero! – What? | -格雷罗 -什么 | 
| [19:23] | Hollyhock Manheim-Mannheim-Guerrero… Robinson… | 霍莉霍克·曼海姆-曼海姆-格雷罗 鲁滨逊… | 
| [19:26] | Zilberschlag-Hsung-Fonzarelli-McQuack. That’s her name. | 泽尔博斯施拉格-宋-佛则雷利-麦克奎克 她的名字 | 
| [19:29] | And she’s about five-eight. | 大概5英尺8英寸那么高 | 
| [19:30] | And she’s 17, her birthday is in September. | 她17岁了 9月的生日 | 
| [19:32] | And… she looks like me. | 长得很像我 | 
| [19:34] | And she loves apples but hates apple sauce. | 她喜欢苹果但不喜欢苹果酱 | 
| [19:36] | And she’s funny. | 她很有趣 | 
| [19:38] | But she isn’t mean. Which is pretty remarkable, | 但不刻薄 这是很难得的 | 
| [19:41] | ’cause a lot of 17-year-olds | 因为很多17岁的孩子 | 
| [19:42] | think you have to be mean to be funny, | 都觉得刻薄就是有趣 | 
| [19:43] | but Hollyhock is very sweet, | 但是霍莉霍克很善良 | 
| [19:46] | even if she can be sarcastic. | 即使她能讽刺别人 | 
| [19:48] | But she has this smile with… | 但是她的笑容… | 
| [19:52] | Does that help? | 这样行不行 | 
| [19:53] | No, man. Are you her legal guardian? | 不行 先生 您是她的法定监护人吗 | 
| [19:55] | I’m not leaving here until I get to see her. | 见不到她 我是不会走的 | 
| [19:57] | Have a seat. | 请坐 | 
| [19:59] | Well, I don’t like pedophile murderer hands, | 我不喜欢恋童癖杀人犯的双手 | 
| [20:01] | but I also don’t like people talking trash about avocados. | 但我也不喜欢有人说牛油果的坏话 | 
| [20:05] | This is a real head-scratcher for me. | 这真的让人很头疼 | 
| [20:07] | I mean, what’s next? The grief for every meal… | 接下来呢 每顿饭的悲伤… | 
| [20:11] | – She’ll be fine. -Huh? | -她会没事的 -啊 | 
| [20:13] | We have to think what’s best for Hollyhock. | 我们必须想清楚怎么做对霍莉霍克最好 | 
| [20:14] | – Hollyhock is going to be okay. – Excuse me. | -霍莉霍克会没事的 -打扰一下 | 
| [20:17] | Did you say Hollyhock? Are you… | 你在说霍莉霍克吗 你们是… | 
| [20:18] | Jose Guerrero. | 荷西·格雷罗 | 
| [20:20] | Hello, yes! Yeah. Thank God you’re here. I’m BoJack Horseman. | 你好 谢天谢地你来了 我是马男波杰克 | 
| [20:22] | Yeah, we know. I’m her dad, Steve Mannheim. | 我们认识你 我是她史蒂夫·曼海姆爸爸 | 
| [20:25] | I’m the wrong Mannheim to mess with. | 你惹恼了”曼海姆” | 
| [20:26] | I’m Dashawn Manheim. | 达肖恩·曼海姆 | 
| [20:28] | I’m probably the right Manheim to mess with, | 你惹恼了我 真正的”曼海姆” | 
| [20:30] | unless we’re talking about a dance battle, in which case… | 除非你跟我聊的是比舞 那样的话… | 
| [20:33] | Five, six, seven, eight. Ha! | 五 六 七 八 哈 | 
| [20:36] | – You’ve been warned. – Okay. Yep. | -我警告你 -好吧 | 
| [20:38] | Cupe Robinson III. I think you’re just ghastly, | 邱普·鲁滨逊三世 你太让人讨厌了 | 
| [20:41] | and I was against this whole caper from the bell. | 从服务台那里开始 我就非常讨厌你 | 
| [20:43] | – Okay. – Otto Zilberschlag. | -好吧 -奥托·泽尔博斯施拉格 | 
| [20:45] | Uh, formerly a huge fan. | 以前我是你的铁粉 | 
| [20:47] | – Now… just a regular fan. – Got it. | -现在… 就是普通粉 -好吧 | 
| [20:50] | I know of you, but not through your work. | 我认识你 但不是从你的作品认识你的 | 
| [20:52] | – Okay. – I’m Gregory Hsung. | -好吧 -我是格利高里·宋 | 
| [20:53] | I only watch foreign films. That’s my deal. | 我只看国外电影 那是我的菜 | 
| [20:56] | Arturo Fonzarelli, but I’m | 阿图罗·佛则雷利 | 
| [20:58] | pretty cool so people call me the “Ice Man.” | 因为我特别冷酷 所以大家都叫我”冰人” | 
| [21:02] | And I’m Quackers! | 我是奎克 | 
| [21:03] | – Quack, quack, quack! – Easy, Quackers. | -呱 呱 呱 -淡定 奎克 | 
| [21:05] | How’s Hollyhock? They wouldn’t give me information. | 霍莉霍克怎么样了 他们不给我任何信息 | 
| [21:08] | Why would they? You’re not her dad. | 他们为什么要给你信息 你又不是她爸爸 | 
| [21:09] | No, I know. I just… Is she okay? | 我知道我不是 我只是想知道她好不好 | 
| [21:11] | She will be. The doctor said she’s lucky to be alive. | 她会好的 医生说她运气不错 捡回了一条命 | 
| [21:13] | What happened? | 到底怎么回事 | 
| [21:14] | – She overdosed. – What? No. | -她嗑药过量 -不会吧 怎么可能 | 
| [21:16] | How could you let this happen? Quack, quack! | 你怎么会让这种事情发生 呱 呱 | 
| [21:19] | – Quackers! Settle down. – What was she on? I had no idea. | -奎克 淡定 -她吃了什么 我完全不知道 | 
| [21:22] | You had no idea? | 你什么都不知道吗 | 
| [21:23] | Have you looked at her? She’s as thin as a pole. | 你有没有照顾她 她都瘦成人干了 | 
| [21:25] | You know I don’t care for your Polish jokes, Dashawn. | 我不在意你那些”波兰人的笑话” 达肖恩 | 
| [21:28] | She told us you were taking care of her. | 她跟我们说你在照顾她 | 
| [21:30] | – I was. – I knew she was too young | -没错 -我就知道她还太年轻 | 
| [21:31] | to be on her own like this. | 不能独自这样生活 | 
| [21:33] | She’s a child! | 她还是个孩子 | 
| [21:34] | She called Pedro Almodovar’s I’m So Excited | 她觉得佩德罗·阿莫多瓦的电影《我超兴奋》 | 
| [21:37] | “Excessively kitsch.” | 就是个低俗作品 | 
| [21:38] | Kitsch is excessive! That’s the point! | “刻奇”本来就是浮夸的作品 | 
| [21:41] | Can I see her? Can I talk to her? | 我能不能看看她 能不能跟她讲几句 | 
| [21:42] | – You’re lucky we don’t call the police! – Quack, quack. | -我们没叫警察来 算你运气好了 -呱呱 | 
| [21:44] | Our kid got hooked on amphetamines because of you! | 因为你 我们的女儿迷上了安非他命[毒品] | 
| [21:47] | – No, I didn’t… – Quack, quack, quack, quack. | -不是 我没有… -呱呱呱呱 | 
| [21:49] | Okay, I feel like there’s a lot of male energy right now. | 我觉得现在这里火药味太强了 | 
| [21:53] | Why don’t I come back in a couple hours? | 我还是过几个小时再回来吧 | 
| [21:54] | Give Hollyhock a chance to rest before I talk to her. | 先让霍莉霍克休息一下 我再找她聊几句 | 
| [21:56] | Are you insane? You are never seeing Hollyhock again. | 你疯了吗 你再也见不到霍莉霍克了 | 
| [22:00] | – Look, if I could just… – Never. | -我能不能… -永远 | 
| [22:12] | – I have four grapefruits. – Okay. | -我有四个柚子 -好吧 | 
| [22:13] | Henrietta, would you like a grapefruit? | 亨丽埃塔 你要不要吃柚子 | 
| [22:15] | I have but four, but I will share one with you, | 我只有四个 但是愿意跟你分享一个 | 
| [22:17] | for I am kind and honest. | 因为我善良又真诚 | 
| [22:20] | No, no. No, no, no. | 不会吧 | 
| [22:24] | Oh, God. Oh, my God. Oh, God. | 我的天哪 | 
| [22:39] | – Where’s the girl? – She’s gone, Mom. | -那个小姑娘去哪里了 -她走了 妈妈 | 
| [22:40] | Oh, yes, I took her, didn’t I? Where did I put her? | 没错 我把她拿走了 我把她放哪儿了 | 
| [22:43] | Oh, Henrietta, would you help me pack this? | 亨丽埃塔 你能不能帮我把这个包起来 | 
| [22:46] | – I want to bring it to my son. – Thanks, Mom. | -我想把他带给我儿子 -谢谢 妈妈 | 
| [22:48] | – It’s for my son. – Right. How did I not see it? | -这是给我儿子的 -好吧 我怎么没看出来 | 
| [22:53] | All this time, I thought you were a terrible parent. | 一直以来 我都觉得你不是个好妈妈 | 
| [22:56] | And you were. But I blew it even worse. | 你确实如此 但是我自己更糟糕 | 
| [22:59] | It turns out being a parent is impossible, | 事实证明我当不好爸爸 | 
| [23:02] | so I guess I can’t be that mad at you. | 我想我也不能生你的气 | 
| [23:04] | Mad at me? No, Henrietta, this is the right thing. You’ll see. | 生我的气吗 亨丽埃塔 我做的没错 你会懂的 | 
| [23:08] | Maybe we deserve each other. | 或许我们都是罪有应得 | 
| [23:09] | Where is the girl? I made the girl coffee. | 那个小女孩去哪儿了 我给她冲了咖啡 | 
| [23:12] | Jesus, you two and your coffee. | 天哪 你们两个人 还有咖啡 | 
| [23:14] | Wait. No. | 等等 不会吧 | 
| [23:19] | What did you put in this? | 你在这里面放了什么 | 
| [23:20] | That’s an old family secret. | 这可是祖传秘方 | 
| [23:28] | “Chub-B-Gone?” | Chub-B-Gone[毒品] | 
| [23:29] | – Takes the pounds right off. – This whole time. | -分分钟减肥 – 这么久以来 | 
| [23:32] | Just until she learned to take it herself. | 直到她自己知道怎么吃 | 
| [23:34] | – Of course it was you. -Henrietta! | -罪魁祸首就是你 -亨丽埃塔 | 
| [23:36] | No. All this “I-don’t-know-where-I-am | 闭嘴 “我不知道我在哪里” | 
| [23:38] | or-who-my-son-stuff” is, is officially not cute anymore. | 或者”我儿子是谁”这类话已经不再可爱了 | 
| [23:41] | You ruined the one good thing I had. | 你毁了我唯一美好的东西 | 
| [23:43] | The one thing I didn’t ruin myself, but of course I did | 虽然不是我亲自动的手 但是责任在我 | 
| [23:47] | because I thought it was a good idea to give you one more chance. | 因为我以为再给你一次机会是个好主意 | 
| [23:50] | Where is Crackerjack? | 克拉克杰克去哪儿了 | 
| [23:51] | Stop. You are out of chances. | 够了 你再也没有机会了 | 
| [23:58] | What? | 什么事 | 
| [23:59] | Hey, BoJack, great news! | 波杰克 好消息 | 
| [24:01] | – Bad time. Can’t talk. – Wait, just listen– | -忙着呢 没时间聊 -等等 听着… | 
| [24:05] | Thank you for holding, Mr. Horseman. | 感谢您的等待 马男先生 | 
| [24:07] | I understand you’re interested in our facility | 我知道您对我们的设施感兴趣 | 
| [24:09] | and wanted our first available room. | 想第一时间预订我们的空房间 | 
| [24:11] | No, I said “Worst available room.” | 不是 我说的是”最差的房间” | 
| [24:17] | FYI, we keep these blinds down | 仅供参考 我们百叶窗要放下 | 
| [24:19] | because the window looks out at a Dumpster. | 因为这个窗户直对着一个垃圾箱 | 
| [24:21] | – Noted. – You know… | -知道了 -我说… | 
| [24:22] | you kick me a little coin right now, | 你现在贿赂贿赂我的话 | 
| [24:24] | I can make sure your mother is very well taken care of. | 我可以保证你妈妈在这里会被照顾得很好 | 
| [24:27] | Oh! In that case, please watch me not reach for my wallet. | 那样的话 你还是别打我钱包的注意了 | 
| [24:32] | Well, this is your life now. This is what it all added up to. | 这是你的新生活 你罪有应得 | 
| [24:37] | You, by yourself, in this room. | 你一个人待在这个房间里 | 
| [24:40] | Best of luck. See ya never. | 祝你好运 后会无期 | 
| [24:45] | Who is that? | 你是谁 | 
| [24:47] | Ugh. Bye, Mom. | 再见 妈妈 | 
| [24:48] | BoJack? | 是波杰克吗 |