| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:08] | I don’t know what’s real anymore. | 我已分不清什么是真实的 | 
| [00:11] | And I don’t know if I care. | 也不知是否还在乎了 | 
| [00:20] | – Talk to me, Philbert. – Don’t tell her a thing. | -告诉我 菲尔伯特 -什么也别告诉她 | 
| [00:23] | What did you do to your wife? | 你对你老婆做了什么 | 
| [00:25] | She was gonna get us all killed. | 她会害死我们所有人 | 
| [00:27] | So you took care of it, huh? | 所以你解决了她 对吗 | 
| [00:29] | I tried to stop him! | 我试过阻止他 | 
| [00:30] | – Who? – Fritz! He was hopped up on goof-berries. | -阻止谁 -弗里茨 他呆莓吃多了 | 
| [00:34] | I think I shot him. | 我好像开枪打了他 | 
| [00:36] | What are you doing, Philbert? | 你在做什么 菲尔伯特 | 
| [00:39] | You shot your partner? | 你对你的搭档开了枪 | 
| [00:45] | Cut! We’re turning around for BoJack. | 卡 下一场拍波杰克 | 
| [00:48] | All right! That was acting. | 好样儿的 这才是演戏 | 
| [00:50] | Hey, so, this has been real, but since it’s our last day, | 听着 我们处的很愉快 但既然要杀青了 | 
| [00:53] | it feels like maybe we should call it on the whole us | 我觉得我们应该停止 | 
| [00:55] | sleeping together thing. | 睡在一起 | 
| [00:56] | I don’t usually keep dating co-stars once we’ve wrapped. | 杀青之后我一般不和其他主演约会 | 
| [00:58] | Would you say we’re co-stars? | 你说我们都是主演 | 
| [01:00] | I mean, I’m Philbert. I’d say we’re more like both in the cast? | 我可是菲尔伯特 应该说我们都有参演吧 | 
| [01:04] | Yeah, let’s definitely pump the brakes on this. | 这个话题到此为止吧 | 
| [01:06] | And we’re set. Action! | 准备 开拍 | 
| [01:08] | I had no choice. He was strangling my wife! | 我别无选择 他正勒着我的老婆 | 
| [01:10] | What did you do with the bodies? | 你怎么处理的尸体 | 
| [01:12] | I– It’s all a blur. It feels like a dream. | 我 一切都很模糊 感觉像梦一样 | 
| [01:14] | – Where are the bodies, Philbert? – I buried them. | -尸体在哪 菲尔伯特 -我把他们埋了 | 
| [01:17] | In the same place I’m gonna bury you. | 我也会把你埋在同一个地方 | 
| [01:21] | Right here. | 就在这里 | 
| [01:23] | Kiss me, you smart, handsome renegade. | 吻我 你这个聪明又英俊的叛徒 | 
| [01:25] | There’s no time for that now. The nuclear missiles are coming. | 没时间了 核导弹就要来了 | 
| [01:32] | Great work, everyone! | 干得漂亮 大家 | 
| [01:33] | I want you all to know I’m proud of what I’ve done here. | 我想告诉你们 我为我的工作成果感到自豪 | 
| [01:37] | See ya at the Peabody Awards! | 皮博迪奖见 | 
| [01:37] | 以严肃著称的美国广播电视文化成就奖 是全球广播电视媒体界历史最悠久最具权威的奖项之一 | |
| [01:39] | Great working with you. Thank you. | 和你们合作很愉快 谢谢 | 
| [01:40] | Terrific job. Seriously… | 干的棒极了 真的 | 
| [01:42] | What the hell are goof-berries? | 呆莓是什么鬼 | 
| [02:39] | 航空兄弟 国际机场 | |
| [02:47] | – I love the sign. -You better. | -我喜欢这牌子 -必须的 | 
| [02:49] | I basically had to go through a whole pen on that thing. | 一整根笔都要写没水了 | 
| [02:55] | Hey, I’d help you with your bag, | 我也想帮你提包 | 
| [02:56] | – but you know, my back. – Yeah. | -但是你知道的 我的腰 -好吧 | 
| [02:58] | It’s cool that you came through Los Angeles on your way home. | 你回家途中能经过洛杉矶真好 | 
| [03:00] | Yeah, I guess we got lucky. | 是啊 看来我们运气不错 | 
| [03:02] | The only flight from Connecticut to Kansas | 从康涅狄格州到堪萨斯州的唯一航班 | 
| [03:04] | had a one-night layover in California. | 要在加利福尼亚州中途停留一晚 | 
| [03:06] | – Really? – No, dummy. I wanted to see you. | -真的吗 -当然不 傻瓜 我想见你 | 
| [03:13] | Emily is here to see you. | 艾米莉来见你了 | 
| [03:15] | – Blunt? – Well, she is a little curt. | -布朗特吗 -这个艾米莉是个小婊子 | 
| [03:18] | That’s my Emily! Send her in! | 那是我的艾米莉 让她进来 | 
| [03:21] | – Hey, Todd. – You okay? | -陶德 -你还好吗 | 
| [03:23] | – I broke up with my fireman. – Not Steve! | -我和消防员分手了 -不要是史蒂夫啊 | 
| [03:26] | No, no, no, not Steve. It was Doug. | 不不不 不是史蒂夫 是道格 | 
| [03:28] | Not Doug! Forgot there was a new one! | 不要是道格啊 忘了换新人了 | 
| [03:31] | I am so done with these sexy noble hero hunks. | 我受够了这些性感高尚的英雄猛男 | 
| [03:35] | The sex is great, | 性生活很棒 | 
| [03:36] | but the emotional connection just is not there. | 但是根本没有情感交流 | 
| [03:39] | It was the same with me and Yolanda. | 我和尤兰达也是一样 | 
| [03:40] | No emotional connection, but the no-sex was amazing. | 没有情感交流 但是无性生活非常棒 | 
| [03:44] | None of the best sex I ever had. | 我性生活中最棒的无性生活 | 
| [03:46] | You know, I was actually thinking about that. | 知道吗 我正好在想这个 | 
| [03:49] | Remember that idea you had about the dating app for asexuals? | 记得你那个关于无性恋交友软件的主意吗 | 
| [03:53] | Nope! | 不记得 | 
| [03:54] | Yeah, here we go. | 给你看 | 
| [03:56] | “All About That Ace”? | “纯粹乌心”[黑桃与无性谐音] | 
| [03:58] | You should get yourself out there. | 你应该去寻求真爱 | 
| [04:00] | You were the best boyfriend I ever had. | 你是我交过最棒的男朋友 | 
| [04:02] | If only there was a version of you | 如果有一个版本的你 | 
| [04:03] | I could have sex with, I’d be all set. | 可以和我做爱 我就满足了 | 
| [04:05] | Whoa, Emily. I just got a crazy idea. | 艾米莉 我突然有个疯狂的想法 | 
| [04:09] | What? | 什么 | 
| [04:10] | A restaurant where the menus are printed on garlic bread, | 把菜单印在蒜香面包上的餐厅 | 
| [04:14] | so after you order, the first course is the menu! | 这样点餐之后 头盘就是菜单 | 
| [04:21] | VIM管理公司 桶装窗用清洁剂 | |
| [04:24] | So, ever since Philbert wrapped earlier today, | 自从今天《菲尔伯特》杀青后 | 
| [04:26] | the question on everybody’s mind is, | 大家最关心的问题就是 | 
| [04:28] | “What’s Mr. Peanutbutter going to do next?” | “花生酱先生下一步会做什么” | 
| [04:31] | You’re a serious actor now, | 你现在是名演员了 | 
| [04:33] | so I guess, narrate a documentary about global warming, | 也许可以去给关于全球变暖的纪录片旁白 | 
| [04:36] | and then take a private jet to the premiere? | 然后坐私人飞机去参加首映礼 | 
| [04:38] | I’ve been looking for new projects. | 我在寻找新项目 | 
| [04:40] | Seems like everything’s based on books these days, | 如今好像什么都是根据小说改编的 | 
| [04:42] | so I went to the book store to scout some material. | 所以我去书店搜索了素材 | 
| [04:45] | But all the books are so long now. | 但是现在的书都好厚 | 
| [04:48] | Who has the time? | 谁有那个时间 | 
| [04:49] | I’ll just wait ’til the movie comes out, then see the movie, | 我等电影拍出来 看电影就好了 | 
| [04:52] | and decide if the book | 然后决定改编成电影的这本书 | 
| [04:53] | the movie is based on would make a good movie. | 是不是能拍成好电影 | 
| [04:55] | Oh, that’s a good strategy. | 这可真是个好策略 | 
| [04:56] | Anyway, I was heading to the door | 总之我正往门外走 | 
| [04:58] | in book-length-related frustration… | 被这些大部头搞的很不爽 | 
| [05:01] | …when I saw one of those circular greeting card racks. | 突然看到一个那种旋转的贺卡货架 | 
| [05:03] | Spotted a card that looked interesting, | 发现了一张看起来有意思的贺卡 | 
| [05:05] | and it’s a super-quick read. | 而且一下就读完了 | 
| [05:09] | – “Happy Birthday, Dad.” – Pretty cool dad, huh? | -“生日快乐 爸爸” -多好的爸爸 | 
| [05:12] | You want to option this greeting card for a movie? | 你想把这张贺卡改编成电影 | 
| [05:15] | – We’ll call it Birthday Dad. – But what is it? | -就叫作《生日爸爸》 -但讲什么内容 | 
| [05:20] | it’s… “Birthday Dad.” | 就讲 “生日爸爸” | 
| [05:23] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [05:24] | You think we can get the film rights? | 你觉得我们能弄到改编权吗 | 
| [05:26] | I’ll look into it. | 我去咨询一下 | 
| [05:31] | So, then Joby was like, | 然后乔比说 | 
| [05:33] | “Uh, nice scrunchie, Professor.” | “发圈真漂亮 教授” | 
| [05:36] | It was literally a thing. | 真有这种东西 | 
| [05:37] | Joby is the guy in your dorm who plays guitar? | 乔比是你宿舍里弹吉他的那个 | 
| [05:39] | Yeah, he’s really funny, but like soulful funny, you know? | 对 他超搞笑的 有灵魂的搞笑 | 
| [05:43] | That’s great. | 那挺好 | 
| [05:49] | You know, I always thought I would make a good college person. | 我一直认为自己特别适合上大学 | 
| [05:52] | Roaming the campus, | 在校园里漫步 | 
| [05:53] | sticking it to the crusty old dean with my rowdy ‘tude, | 跟我的无赖兄弟们一起抗争坏脾气老院长 | 
| [05:56] | having friends, and learning things, and just, uh, being young. | 交朋友 学东西 还有就是 保持年轻 | 
| [06:01] | You okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [06:02] | You look as if you saw Ghost in the Shell | 你看起来好像刚看了攻壳机动队 | 
| [06:03] | and you’re Scarlett Johansson’s publicist. | 而你是斯嘉丽·约翰逊的公关 | 
| [06:06] | It’s weird to be back in this house. | 回到这个屋子里感觉很诡异 | 
| [06:08] | This is where it all happened with your mom. | 当初和你妈就是在这里发生了那一切 | 
| [06:10] | Oh, my God, this is so weird. | 天呐 这太诡异了 | 
| [06:12] | Hollyhock, whoa. It’s okay. That’s ancient history. | 霍莉霍克 别慌 这都是过去了 | 
| [06:15] | My mom is dead, | 我妈死了 | 
| [06:16] | so nobody is going to drug you with secret pills. All right? | 所以没人会再喂你吃神秘药丸了 好吗 | 
| [06:19] | Now, how about we make new, fun, memories | 现在 我们不然创造一些新的有趣的记忆 | 
| [06:22] | to cancel out the old ones? | 来抵消那些旧的 | 
| [06:23] | – Can the new memories be pizza-related? – No doy! | -新的记忆可以和披萨相关吗 -不行 | 
| [06:30] | Ah, thank you for meeting me on such short notice. | 谢谢你这样仓促还能来见我 | 
| [06:32] | It’s nice to see you. | 见到你很高兴 | 
| [06:33] | I’m sure Fridays must be a big night for you. | 我相信对你而言周五晚上一定很重要 | 
| [06:35] | You were probably planning on going out to a nice dinner | 你或许正在计划着和新女友 | 
| [06:37] | with your new girlfriend? | 一起出去吃顿好的 | 
| [06:39] | Or seeing a movie with your new girlfriend? | 或者和她去看电影 | 
| [06:42] | Or staying in and watching cable– | 或者待在家里看电视 | 
| [06:43] | I get what you’re asking. The answer is, no, | 我知道你想问什么了 答案是 没有 | 
| [06:46] | I don’t have cable anymore. | 我再也没有电视了 | 
| [06:48] | Or a new girlfriend. | 也没有新女友 | 
| [06:50] | I’m not seeing anyone either. | 我也没有在和谁约会 | 
| [06:51] | I’ve just been so busy with my Philbert. | 我只是忙于我的《菲尔伯特》 | 
| [06:53] | Philbert? You have a Philbert? | 菲尔波特 你有了一个菲尔波特 | 
| [06:55] | Oh, I’m sorry. It’s a show I’m producing. | 抱歉 这是一部我制作的剧 | 
| [06:58] | Not the baby we really wanted but never had. | 不是我们一直想要却从未得到的那个孩子 | 
| [07:00] | Oh, well, that’s great, too. | 好吧 那也挺好 | 
| [07:02] | Anyway, Mr. Peanutbutter wants to option this card as a movie. | 不管怎样 花生酱先生想选这张卡拍电影 | 
| [07:06] | – Birthday Dad. – How is it a movie? | -生日老爸 -这怎么能拍电影 | 
| [07:11] | – It’s “Birthday Dad.” – Oh. Okay. | -就是”生日老爸” -好吧 | 
| [07:15] | 特蕾西 没用的负责领养的人 | |
| [07:17] | – I’m sorry. – Yeah. Sure. | -抱歉 -没事 接吧 | 
| [07:18] | Hello? | 你好 | 
| [07:19] | Can you get to the St. Bernard Medical Center | 你能在半小时内 | 
| [07:21] | in like, a half hour? | 赶到圣·伯纳德医疗中心吗 | 
| [07:22] | Uh, I think so. Why? | 应该可以 怎么了 | 
| [07:24] | I just got my tonsils taken out, | 我刚取出来我的扁桃体 | 
| [07:26] | – and I need a ride home. – What? | -需要有人接我回家 -什么 | 
| [07:28] | Nah, I’m just messing with you. | 不是 我跟你开玩笑的 | 
| [07:30] | A pregnant lady doesn’t want the baby. | 有一个孕妇不想要那个婴儿 | 
| [07:32] | If you can get there tonight, the baby’s yours. | 如果你今晚能赶到那 那个婴儿就是你的了 | 
| [07:34] | Tonight? That’s so– she doesn’t even know me. | 今晚 这也太 她都不认识我 | 
| [07:37] | Hey, man. You don’t say no to free baby. | 你不能拒绝一个免费的婴儿 | 
| [07:40] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [07:41] | Is everything okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [07:42] | I have to drive my hospital to the car right now! | 我得马上把医院开到车那儿 | 
| [07:44] | I’m a baby, and there’s adopting on the way! | 我是个婴儿 有个领养要生出来了 | 
| [07:47] | – You’re adopting? – Vroom-vroom! | -你申请了领养 -呜呜 | 
| [07:48] | There’s so much food in my lap! Doesn’t matter! It’s fine! | 我腿上有好多吃的 不重要 没关系 | 
| [07:50] | – All part of being a mother! -You are really freaking out. | -只是做母亲的一部分 -你真的被吓坏了 | 
| [07:53] | Am I freaking out too much? Or not enough? | 我真的被吓过头了吗 还是还不够呢 | 
| [07:55] | – Let me drive you. – But I have the car seat in my car. | -我开车送你吧 -但我车里有婴儿座椅 | 
| [07:58] | They won’t let you go home without one. | 如果一个都没有他们就不让你回家 | 
| [07:59] | It’s the only rule, really. | 这是唯一一条规定 真的 | 
| [08:00] | There should be more rules, but who am I to judge? | 应该有更多规定的 但我又凭什么去评判呢 | 
| [08:03] | Hey, breathe. | 深呼吸 | 
| [08:04] | I’ll get the car seat. Let’s go. | 我来处理婴儿座椅 走吧 | 
| [08:09] | I ate too much. | 我吃太多了 | 
| [08:10] | I need ice cream to smooth the rest of it down. | 我需要冰淇淋来把剩下的顺下去 | 
| [08:13] | Oh, I don’t keep junk food in the house, | 我家里不留垃圾食品 | 
| [08:14] | ever since last night when I ate all of my ice cream. | 自从上次我一晚吃掉了我的所有冰激凌之后 | 
| [08:16] | Hey, why do you have a vodka bottle for every day of the week? | 为什么你有对应一周每天的酒瓶 | 
| [08:20] | Oh, that’s just my new system I’m trying. | 那个是我正在尝试的新方法 | 
| [08:22] | I’m down to one bottle a day. | 我每天控制只喝一瓶 | 
| [08:23] | – Is this like an AA thing? – No, I don’t need AA. | -是匿名戒酒吗 -不 我不需要匿名戒酒 | 
| [08:26] | – Would you get outta there? – I want ice cream. | -你能不能离开这儿 -我想吃冰激凌 | 
| [08:28] | – Give me your keys. – What? No. | -给我你的钥匙 -什么 不 | 
| [08:30] | Come on. Let me drive the Tesla. | 来嘛 让我开开那辆特斯拉 | 
| [08:32] | With your greasy pizza fingers? | 用你油腻腻的刚吃过披萨的手 | 
| [08:33] | – Forget it. – Come on! | -没门 -得了吧 | 
| [08:37] | What the hell are these? | 这是个什么玩意儿 | 
| [08:38] | What? Oh, those… | 什么 这些 | 
| [08:40] | Why was this in your pocket? Are these for me? | 你口袋里为什么会有这些 是给我吃的吗 | 
| [08:42] | No, Hollyhock. God, no. | 不 霍莉霍克 天 不要 | 
| [08:43] | Oh God, did you put this in my pizza? | 天 你是不是把这个下到我的披萨里了 | 
| [08:45] | What? Of course not. Hollyhock. No. Give me the– no! | 什么 当然没 霍莉霍克 给我 不 | 
| [08:50] | Hollyhock, those were for my back! | 霍莉霍克 这些是治我后背的 | 
| [08:52] | – Wait, for real? – Yes. | -等下 真的 -是的 | 
| [08:54] | Oh, then actually, oops. | 还真是 糟糕 | 
| [09:01] | – Hey, Todd. Is everything okay? -I need to talk to someone, | -陶德 都还好吗 -我要找个人聊聊 | 
| [09:04] | and you’re the only person I knew would be available | 你是唯一一个我知道会在周五晚上 | 
| [09:07] | on a Friday night, with nothing to do. | 有空又无所事事的人 | 
| [09:09] | Hey, I almost went to the movies tonight! | 我今晚差点就去看电影了 | 
| [09:10] | It’s not my fault there’s never anything in the 8:00 hour. | 8点从来没什么事又不能怪我 | 
| [09:13] | 9:15 is too late. 7:00 is too early. | 9点15太晚了 7点太早了 | 
| [09:15] | Where am I supposed to eat dinner? | 我该到哪儿去吃晚饭呢 | 
| [09:16] | Uh, sneak in a bag of mashed potatoes like the rest of us? | 像我们剩下的人一样潜入一袋土豆泥 | 
| [09:21] | – Is this your whole apartment? – It’s a studio. | -这就是你的整个公寓 -这是个工作室 | 
| [09:23] | I ate lunch with a studio head just yesterday. | 我昨天才和一个工作室负责人吃饭 | 
| [09:26] | – This is not a studio. – What do you need, Todd? | -工作室才不长这样 -你想干什么 陶德 | 
| [09:28] | Well, my friend, Emily, did something really nice for me, | 我的朋友艾米莉为我做了一件真的很棒的事 | 
| [09:31] | and I wanna pay her back. | 我想回报她 | 
| [09:32] | Thought you could help me brainstorm. | 我想也许你能帮我头脑风暴一下 | 
| [09:35] | Okay. What kind of things does she like? | 好吧 她喜欢什么样的东西 | 
| [09:37] | Well, sex, for one. | 比如 性爱 | 
| [09:39] | Good for her! A woman needs to know her own body | 不错 一个女人需要先了解自己的身体 | 
| [09:41] | before she expects someone else to know her body. | 然后才能期待别人去了解她的身体 | 
| [09:43] | – What? What are we talking about? – What? | -什么 我们在聊什么 -什么 | 
| [09:45] | I think sex, for one? | 比如 性爱[一个人] | 
| [09:48] | Diane, you sad-homed genius. | 戴安 你个可悲的宅在家的天才 | 
| [09:50] | – You’ve cracked it! – What? | -你把问题解决了 -什么 | 
| [09:51] | To the junkyard behind the engineering school! | 向工程学院后面的垃圾场出发 | 
| [09:54] | Always happy to contribute! | 很高兴帮到你 | 
| [09:59] | – Oh, my God, I’m sorry. I freaked out. -It’s not your fault. | -天 抱歉 我吓坏了 -这不怪你 | 
| [10:03] | Your generation’s been brainwashed by McGruff the Crime Dog. | 你们这一代都被侦探狗麦克格拉夫洗脑了 | 
| [10:03] | 美国国家犯罪预防委员会制作的卡通猎犬形象 用于帮助建立儿童的预防犯罪意识 | |
| [10:05] | Who, by the way, I met at a party once? | 我之前在派对上是不是还见过一次 | 
| [10:07] | Didn’t ask me a single question about me. | 问的问题没一个是关于我的 | 
| [10:09] | Yeah, and also because of the time I overdosed on pills. | 是啊 也是因为我有用药过量的经历 | 
| [10:12] | Right, well, these were good pills. | 好吧 这些是好药 | 
| [10:14] | I told you I’m on a system now. | 我跟你说过了我现在在接收系统治疗 | 
| [10:15] | I’m not “Doing drugs.” This was medicine. | 我不是在”嗑药” 这是治病的药 | 
| [10:18] | Can you get more? | 能再弄点吗 | 
| [10:19] | Oh, sure. I’ll just call the pharmacy and say, | 当然可以 我就打给药店说 | 
| [10:21] | “Hey, girl, you know that highly-addictive opioid | “小姐 知道我每隔三小时就要服用的 | 
| [10:23] | I’m supposed to take every three hours? | 那种极易上瘾的类鸦片药吗 | 
| [10:24] | Well, I kind of misplaced them, | 我好像把它们弄不见了 | 
| [10:26] | so could I just get some more? I’m totally not a drug addict.” | 能不能再给我开点 我绝不是药物上瘾者” | 
| [10:29] | – I’m really sorry. – No. It’s fine. | -真的很抱歉 -不 没关系 | 
| [10:31] | Let’s enjoy our time together, | 让我们好好享受在一起的时光 | 
| [10:33] | even though I’m in tremendous pain. | 即使我现在痛苦万分 | 
| [10:34] | I’ll try to forget it, | 我会努力忘记痛苦 | 
| [10:35] | but the whole time we might be thinking about it. | 但我们可能会一直想到这点 | 
| [10:37] | I do not blame you, but if you blame yourself, | 我不怪你 但如果你责怪自己 | 
| [10:39] | that is okay with me. | 我是没意见 | 
| [10:40] | You must know a place you can get more painkillers. | 你一定知道在哪能弄到更多止疼药 | 
| [10:43] | I do know a guy, | 我确实认识一个人 | 
| [10:44] | but he’s somewhat “South of Pico,” | 不过他有点《碧可南部》那种感觉 | 
| [10:46] | if you know what I mean. | 如果你懂我的意思 | 
| [10:46] | I don’t. Why do Los Angeles people think | 我不懂 为什么洛杉矶人觉得 | 
| [10:49] | everyone else understands your local references? | 其他人都能搞懂你们的本地典故 | 
| [10:52] | Okay, okay, let’s go. | 好吧 好吧 我们走 | 
| [10:56] | I can’t believe you’re adopting. | 不敢相信你要领养孩子 | 
| [10:57] | I just realized it was the right thing for me. | 我只是发现这件事很适合我 | 
| [10:59] | I just remember you were so adamant | 我只是想起了你以前是那样固执 | 
| [11:01] | about having the baby yourself, | 坚持要自己生孩子 | 
| [11:03] | even when I said we should talk about other options. | 连我说我们应该商量下别的选择时你也如此 | 
| [11:06] | – Yeah, but the way you said it– – I’m not mad. | -是 但你说话的方式 -我不是生气 | 
| [11:07] | I just think it’s funny you had that change of heart | 我只是觉得你在我们分手后 | 
| [11:10] | after we broke up. | 改变心意有点好笑 | 
| [11:13] | I’m sorry. This is not about me. | 抱歉 我怎么想不重要 | 
| [11:15] | You’ll be a great mom, and I’m really happy for you. | 你会是个很棒的妈妈 我真心为你感到高兴 | 
| [11:17] | – Yeah? – Of course. | -是吗 -当然 | 
| [11:19] | Well, one day, you’re gonna be a great dad. | 总有一天 你也会是个很棒的爸爸 | 
| [11:22] | Hopefully as cool as Birthday Dad! | 希望像生日老爸一样酷 | 
| [11:27] | – Why are we at the pediatrician? – Trust me. | -我们为什么要来儿科医生这 -相信我 | 
| [11:29] | This doctor is the sleaziest, dopiest, scurviest of the scurvy. | 这医生是最下三滥 最愚蠢 最卑鄙的人渣 | 
| [11:34] | – Who is he? – Exactly. | -是谁 -对了 | 
| [11:36] | Hu… wants to par-tay? | 想来狂欢吗 | 
| [11:38] | Dr. Hu! Thank you for squeezing us in! | 胡医生 谢谢你把我们安排上了 | 
| [11:41] | You always gotta make time for your friends. | 对朋友当然要挤出时间了 | 
| [11:43] | And I haven’t seen you since Sarah Lynn’s funeral. | 自从萨拉·琳的葬礼后 我就没见着你了 | 
| [11:45] | Oh, right. | 对 | 
| [11:46] | That was a huge wake-up call for me. | 那件事让我觉醒 | 
| [11:49] | Next morning I looked in the mirror, | 第二天早上我照镜子 | 
| [11:51] | and you know who I saw staring back at me? | 知道我看见镜子里是谁在盯着我吗 | 
| [11:53] | – Who? – Exactly. | -谁 -没错 | 
| [11:54] | – What? – No. Hu. | -什么 -不 是胡 | 
| [11:55] | I spent 30 days at Pastiches Malibu and now I’m sober. | 我在山寨马里布待了30天 现在我戒毒了 | 
| [11:59] | It’s like I completely regenerated as a brand-new doctor. | 这就像我重生为有一个崭新的医生了 | 
| [12:02] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 | 
| [12:03] | You’d have to be a real lost cause not to seek help | 你那样失去了萨拉·琳 | 
| [12:06] | after losing Sarah Lynn like that, don’t you think? | 如果你不寻求帮助就完了 你不觉得吗 | 
| [12:09] | Oh, deffo. I mean, you know, get help | 当然 寻求帮助 | 
| [12:10] | or, you know, work out a system on your own. | 或者 自己想出一个系统 | 
| [12:13] | Even, you know, whatever’s right for you. | 甚至 任何对你有帮助的 | 
| [12:15] | Anyway, I’m trying to get my hands on some Feelbetterin? | 话说回来 我想要点治愈灵 | 
| [12:17] | Feelbetterin? | 治愈灵 | 
| [12:18] | BoJack, have you been taking oxypraxylcortizoid? | 波杰克 你一直在服用氧普拉克西哌替啶吗 | 
| [12:21] | Yeah. I know what you’re thinking, | 我知道你在想什么 | 
| [12:22] | but I legitimately have a herniated disc. | 但我真的得了椎间盘突出 | 
| [12:24] | He’s telling the truth! | 他说的是真的 | 
| [12:25] | I threw out his pills because of my trauma | 他妈妈给我下药给我留下了心灵创伤 | 
| [12:27] | from when I got drugged by his mama. | 所以我把他的药给扔了 | 
| [12:29] | – You got drugged by your own mother? – No, my mother. | -你亲妈给你下药 -不 是我妈 | 
| [12:31] | Her mother was a maid who got knocked up by my dad, | 她妈是一个被我爸搞大了肚子的女佣 | 
| [12:34] | but she got adopted by eight other dads. | 但后来她被八个后爸收养了 | 
| [12:36] | Okay, do you know how many times I hear this story every week? | 好吧 你知道我每周要听多少遍这个故事吗 | 
| [12:39] | This story, specifically? Even the “Eight dads” part? | 一模一样的故事吗 就连”八个后爸”也一样 | 
| [12:42] | I don’t know who you think you’re fooling, | 我不知道你觉得你在糊弄谁 | 
| [12:43] | but this Hu won’t get fooled again. | 但这个胡不会再被糊弄了 | 
| [12:49] | Thank you for coming, Emily. | 谢谢你过来 艾米莉 | 
| [12:51] | What’s with all the candles? Why are you wearing a robe? | 这些蜡烛是做什么 你为什么穿着一件睡袍 | 
| [12:55] | Oh, I blew a fuse earlier, so I had to light candles. | 我刚才把保险丝烧断了 所以我只能点蜡烛了 | 
| [12:58] | That took a while, and then I didn’t get to change. | 花了我不少时间 然后我就没来得及换衣服 | 
| [13:01] | Hold that thought. | 暂停一下你的思路 | 
| [13:02] | – The thought of “Oh”? – That’s right. | -“哦”的思路 -对 | 
| [13:04] | Because you’re gonna need it | 因为你见过我的新死党后 | 
| [13:06] | when you meet your new best friend… | 会用得上 | 
| [13:10] | Henry Fondle! | 亨利·爱抚 | 
| [13:12] | – What? What? – He’s a sex robot! | -什么 什么 -他是个性爱机器人 | 
| [13:15] | So, you can stop dating all those boring guys | 这样你就不用和那些无聊的男生约会 | 
| [13:17] | and still have sex! | 依然可以享受性爱了 | 
| [13:18] | Stop me if you’ve heard this one. What? | 如果你听过别人这么评价请阻止我 什么 | 
| [13:21] | And guess what? | 你猜怎么着 | 
| [13:22] | I even recorded dozens of sexy robot phrases | 我甚至还录了几十条性爱机器人话术 | 
| [13:25] | for it to say at random intervals! | 让它能不定期说出来 | 
| [13:27] | I am Henry Fondle. Insert me into genitals! | 我是亨利·爱抚 把我插入生殖器吧 | 
| [13:30] | Why did you do this? | 你为什么要做这个玩意 | 
| [13:32] | To show you that I care about your needs. | 证明给你我关心你的需求 | 
| [13:33] | My prime directive is to pleasure you. | 我的首要指令是满足你 | 
| [13:36] | Todd, I’m not sure you understand how sex works. | 陶德 我觉得你可能不明白性爱是怎么回事 | 
| [13:40] | That is so condescending. | 你这话太居高临下了 | 
| [13:42] | I know what sex is. I am not a child. | 我知道性爱是什么 我不是小孩了 | 
| [13:45] | I’m just not great at building robots. | 我只是不擅长造机器人 | 
| [13:47] | This is my first one, and frankly, | 这是我做的第一个机器人 老实说 | 
| [13:50] | I think it’s pretty impressive | 我觉得我挺厉害的 | 
| [13:51] | I put it together in one afternoon. | 我只用了一下午就拼好了 | 
| [13:53] | I love it when you call me “father.” | 我喜欢你叫我”父亲” | 
| [13:57] | Oh, no! My wacky scheme backfired as always! | 不 我的奇思妙想总是帮倒忙[放火] | 
| [14:03] | – I’m really sorry. – It’s fine. | -真的很抱歉 -没关系 | 
| [14:05] | We’re spending time together, that’s all that matters. | 我们在一起 这才是最重要的 | 
| [14:07] | You’re not super-mad at me, still? | 你还是没有超级生我的气吗 | 
| [14:09] | When this is done, maybe it’ll make a great story | 过了今晚 或许这个故事很适合 | 
| [14:11] | you can tell that kid you have a crush on. | 讲给你暗恋的那个孩子 | 
| [14:13] | Who, Joby? I don’t have a crush on him. | 谁 乔比吗 我没有暗恋他 | 
| [14:16] | Get out of here. His jawline is, like, dumb. | 拉倒吧 他下巴的轮廓很 傻 | 
| [14:19] | – Oh, okay. – Where are we going now? | -好吧 -我们现在去哪 | 
| [14:21] | There’s this actress I was kind of seeing | 有个跟我一起拍戏时 | 
| [14:24] | while we were working together | 和我交往过的女演员 | 
| [14:25] | and I might have left some pills at her place. | 在她家可能还有我落下的药片 | 
| [14:27] | She made it clear she doesn’t want to see me again | 她说得很清楚 她不想再见到我 | 
| [14:29] | but she’s not home now. | 但现在她不在家 | 
| [14:30] | – Why do I know Gina’s schedule? – Where is she? | -为什么我会知道吉娜的行程 -她在哪儿 | 
| [14:32] | She has a book club with dumb Nicole | 她和二货妮可有一个读书会 | 
| [14:34] | who keeps picking very long Italian books | 妮可总是选超长的意大利的书 | 
| [14:36] | that Nicole doesn’t even read. | 却连读都不读 | 
| [14:38] | Why do I know about Gina’s friends? | 为什么我会了解吉娜的朋友 | 
| [14:39] | – Do you have a key? – I have my ways. | -你有钥匙吗 -我自有办法 | 
| [14:44] | – Well, I’m out of ways. – I’ll go around back | -我没辙了 -我绕到后面去 | 
| [14:46] | and see if there’s a window I can climb through. | 看看有没有窗户能让我爬进去 | 
| [14:47] | Ooh, good thinking! I’ll stand guard. | 好主意 我来望风 | 
| [14:52] | Oh, shit. | 该死 | 
| [14:54] | BoJack? | 波杰克 | 
| [14:55] | Oh, my God! What happened to book club? | 天啊 读书会怎么了 | 
| [14:57] | We switched it to Thursdays to confuse Nicole. | 我们改到周四了 好蒙过妮可 | 
| [14:59] | – Why are you here? – I just wanted to check on you. | -你为什么在这儿 -我只是想来看看你 | 
| [15:07] | Wait, Gina. No, stay outside. | 等等 吉娜 留在外面 | 
| [15:09] | I just– I need to talk to you. | 我需要跟你谈谈 | 
| [15:11] | Slowly. | 慢慢谈 | 
| [15:12] | Is this about our relationship? What is there to talk about? | 是要谈我们的关系吗 还有什么可谈的 | 
| [15:15] | Well, I just been thinking that… | 我只是一直在想 | 
| [15:16] | we should keep looking at this relationship. | 我们应该继续探索这段感情 | 
| [15:20] | Like all parts of this relationship. | 探索这段感情的所有部分 | 
| [15:23] | Like even in the junk drawer, | 甚至是这段感情的 | 
| [15:24] | in the kitchen of this relationship. | 厨房里放杂物的抽屉 | 
| [15:26] | Or the bathroom cabinet. | 或者是浴室的橱柜 | 
| [15:29] | I told you I didn’t want to see you. | 我告诉过你我不想见你 | 
| [15:30] | I want you to know that you are top-shelf, Gina. | 我想让你知道你是最重要的 吉娜 | 
| [15:33] | Know what I mean? Top shelf. | 懂吗 最重要的[最高一层] | 
| [15:35] | So, what, you wanna get back together? | 所以呢 你是想跟我复合吗 | 
| [15:37] | Yes! | 是的 | 
| [15:38] | Wait, really? | 等等 真的吗 | 
| [15:39] | – Okay, I gotta run. – BoJack. | -好了 我得走了 -波杰克 | 
| [15:40] | I have had 28 on-set flings, and no guy has ever come to my house | 我有过二十八段一夜情 却没一个人 | 
| [15:44] | after shooting was over to try to have a real relationship. | 在射完之后还找来我家想要谈场认真的恋爱 | 
| [15:47] | I guess I sort of internalized the idea | 我想我已经习惯性认为 | 
| [15:49] | I didn’t deserve that, you know? | 我不配有真感情了 你懂吗 | 
| [15:50] | Yeah, but like I said, I really gotta run. | 懂 但我说了 我真得走了 | 
| [15:52] | But maybe I do deserve it. Maybe we both do. | 但或许我值得拥有真感情 我们都值得 | 
| [15:55] | BoJack, is it possible | 波杰克 有没有可能 | 
| [15:56] | that we’re the ones we’ve been waiting for? | 我们就是彼此一直在等待的人 | 
| [15:58] | Uh, yes. I totally think that is possible, | 是的 我完全认为有这可能性 | 
| [16:00] | which is why I can’t wait to talk about this tomorrow! | 所以我迫不及待要在明天跟你谈这事了 | 
| [16:02] | – What? Where are you going? – I’ll call you! | -什么 你要去哪儿 -回头打给你 | 
| [16:08] | You think I need to call her, | 你觉得我需要打给她吗 | 
| [16:09] | or did I leave things open enough | 或者我的话说的够圆滑 | 
| [16:10] | – where I can just kinda ghost? – What? | -就算我音信全无也没关系 -什么 | 
| [16:12] | Kidding! I’ll call her. | 开玩笑的 我会打给她 | 
| [16:13] | I’m very fond of that woman. | 我很喜欢那个女人 | 
| [16:14] | And I’m sure that things are gonna work out fine, | 而且我确信事情都会完美解决的 | 
| [16:17] | and we can find a way to be happy together | 我们会找到办法幸福地在一起 | 
| [16:19] | and I won’t hurt her in a way | 而我又不会伤得她 | 
| [16:20] | that she carries with her for the rest of her life. | 这辈子都无法忘怀 | 
| [16:22] | – Uh, okay. – Lemme get them pills. | -好吧 -把药给我 | 
| [16:25] | – What the hell? These aren’t my pills! – Sorry! | -这是什么鬼 这不是我的药 -抱歉 | 
| [16:27] | Not your fault. It’s just… my back. | 不是你的错 只是…我背痛 | 
| [16:31] | – I got another idea. – Okay. | -我又有了一个主意 -好吧 | 
| [16:33] | Do you think Gina needed those? | 你觉得吉娜需要这些药吗 | 
| [16:35] | She’ll be fine. Nobody needs pills. | 她会没事的 没人需要吃药 | 
| [16:40] | You could’ve just dropped me off. | 你可以放下我就走的 | 
| [16:42] | I wanted to be here. | 我想来 | 
| [16:43] | – Hope that’s okay. – It’s actually nice you’re here. | -希望这没关系 -其实有你在会更好 | 
| [16:45] | All the times I imagined us | 我幻想过那么多次 | 
| [16:47] | taking home a baby from the hospital, | 咱们从医院带宝宝回家的画面 | 
| [16:48] | I never pictured it like this. | 却从未想过是这种情景 | 
| [16:50] | You mean, you never pictured it would happen on a Friday? | 你是说你从未想到过这天会是周五吗 | 
| [16:53] | Yeah, exactly. That’s the main difference. | 是啊 确实 这才是主要区别 | 
| [16:57] | How come you never called me | 我把你赶出我的公寓后 | 
| [16:58] | after I kicked you out of my apartment? | 你怎么能一次都不给我打电话呢 | 
| [17:00] | You were so mad at me. I didn’t think you wanted me to. | 你当时很生我气 我以为你不想接我电话 | 
| [17:02] | I didn’t. But you still should have called. | 我是不想 但你还是应该打啊 | 
| [17:05] | – Well, you could have called me. – Yeah. | -那你可以打给我啊 -是啊 | 
| [17:08] | I wish you’d stayed with me that night. | 我真希望那晚有你陪我 | 
| [17:10] | You told me to leave. | 是你让我滚的 | 
| [17:11] | Yeah. I guess the lesson is, don’t listen to me, right? | 也是 我想教训就是别听我说的话 | 
| [17:16] | Is that really what you’re gonna wear | 宝宝第一次见你们 | 
| [17:17] | for the first time your new baby sees you? | 你们真的就穿成这样吗 | 
| [17:19] | – Yes? – Oof! Okay. | -对啊 -好吧 | 
| [17:25] | I’m supposed to be back at the airport in, like, two hours. | 距离我去机场还有两小时呢 | 
| [17:29] | Is this really how you want to spend this time? | 你真的就想这样打发时间吗 | 
| [17:31] | Again, and… I hate to keep harping on this, | 再说一次 我可不想一直唠叨这事 | 
| [17:33] | we wouldn’t be here if someone hadn’t dumped my medicine. | 要不是某人倒了我的药 我们也不会在这里 | 
| [17:36] | I know, but this place is super sketchy. | 我知道 但这里的画风好糙 | 
| [17:39] | It looks like where they did the drag race in Grease. | 看起来像《油脂》里举行拉力赛的地方 | 
| [17:42] | Yeah. It is where they did the drag race in Grease. | 这里就是《油脂》里举行拉力赛的地方 | 
| [17:44] | Where do you think they make movies? | 你以为他们在哪儿拍的电影 | 
| [17:48] | – You a cop? – What? No. Oh, shit. | -你是警察吗 -什么 不是 该死 | 
| [17:51] | No, it’s a costume. I just finished filming a show. | 不 这是戏服 我刚结束电视剧的拍摄 | 
| [17:54] | Normally, people return the costume. | 通常人们都会归还戏服 | 
| [17:57] | Hello, drug merchant. Is it lit under here? | 你好毒贩子 这儿有货卖吗 | 
| [18:00] | What? | 什么 | 
| [18:01] | Are there illegal pharmaceuticals available for purchase? | 这里有非法药物可买吗 | 
| [18:03] | And please, talk into my lollipop. | 请对着我的棒棒糖说话 | 
| [18:05] | – Okay, this guy’s a cop. – I assure you I am not. | -好吧 这人是警察 -我向你保证我不是 | 
| [18:08] | He’s just saying that because earlier I said he was a cop. | 他这么说只因为刚才我说他是个警察 | 
| [18:11] | No. You can see the outline of his badge under his tee-shirt! | 你都能透过他的T恤看到警徽的形状 | 
| [18:15] | – Yeah, no, he’s definitely a cop. – Seems cool to me. | -是的 他肯定是警察 -我觉得没事 | 
| [18:18] | Listen. If I were a cop, | 听着 如果我是警察 | 
| [18:20] | I’d have pancake breath | 我的口气里 | 
| [18:21] | from the precinct’s weekly Friday night pancake dinners. | 就该有辖区里每周五煎饼晚宴的煎饼味了 | 
| [18:24] | But I do not. So clearly, not a cop. | 但我没有 所以显然我不是警察 | 
| [18:27] | Unless, I somehow had an Altoid, or a Tic-Tac after, | 除非我在饭后吃了薄荷糖 | 
| [18:31] | which again, no. I am a gum guy. | 然而我没吃 我只吃口香糖 | 
| [18:35] | That all tracks for me. Here are your drugs. | 我听着合情合理 给你毒品 | 
| [18:37] | We got the package! | 我们人赃并获了 | 
| [18:40] | Run! | 快跑 | 
| [18:42] | They’re getting away! | 他们要逃跑了 | 
| [18:42] | Go, go, go! | 快追 快追 | 
| [18:48] | – Oh, no! – Here, get up. | -不 -过来 上去 | 
| [18:55] | Come on! We have to keep moving! | 快点 我们得继续跑 | 
| [19:01] | – Thanks, Doug. – I’m not here for you. | -谢了 道格 -我不是为你来的 | 
| [19:03] | I’m here because I respect the art of putting out fires. | 我来是因为我尊重灭火这项艺术 | 
| [19:06] | – I’m really sorry, Emily. – It was a sweet idea. | -真是对不起 艾米莉 -这主意很棒 | 
| [19:09] | I guess I just thought you waste so much time | 我想我只是觉得你把太多时间 | 
| [19:11] | with these boring firemen just for the sex. | 浪费在和无聊消防员的性爱上了 | 
| [19:14] | Doug, some privacy, please? | 道格 能给我们点私人空间吗 | 
| [19:16] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [19:17] | Maybe I figured if you had some other way | 也许我是觉得如果你有其他办法 | 
| [19:19] | to satisfy yourself sexually, | 满足你的性需求 | 
| [19:21] | then you could spend more time with me. | 也许你就能多花点时间和我一起 | 
| [19:24] | Like we did in high school. | 就像我们在高中时一样 | 
| [19:25] | Todd, we were dating in high school. | 陶德 我们高中时在交往 | 
| [19:27] | Do you ever think about what it would be like if we dated now? | 你有没有想过我们如果现在交往的话会怎样 | 
| [19:30] | I don’t know. What would it be like? | 我不知道 会怎么样 | 
| [19:33] | I guess we’d hang out together, like we already do. | 我觉得我们会待在一起 就像现在这样 | 
| [19:35] | And you would be my favorite person, like you already are. | 你会是我最喜欢的人 就像现在这样 | 
| [19:38] | And when something good happened to me, | 如果我遇到什么好事 | 
| [19:40] | like if I got a promotion at work, | 比如如果我升职了 | 
| [19:42] | you’d be the first person I’d tell, | 我会第一个告诉你 | 
| [19:44] | and you’d smile and say, “That’s my boyfriend.” | 你会笑着说”我男朋友真棒” | 
| [19:48] | Well, that could be cool. | 听起来不错 | 
| [19:49] | But then I would have sex with the robot? | 然后我只能和机器人做爱 | 
| [19:55] | – Hooray. – I guess it’s not ideal. | -太棒了 -看来不是很理想 | 
| [19:57] | You know, when I was putting the app together, | 我当初开发应用的时候 | 
| [20:00] | I learned that some asexuals actually do have sex. | 我了解到有的性冷淡者也会做爱 | 
| [20:03] | Do you… think that there’s a chance? | 你…觉得有可能吗 | 
| [20:08] | Okay. Well, you got any other ideas? | 好吧 那你有别的注意吗 | 
| [20:12] | What about if marbles were cube-shaped, | 如果用方形的石块 | 
| [20:15] | so they don’t roll away as much? | 不会滚来滚去呢 | 
| [20:18] | No dice. | 不用骰子 | 
| [20:23] | Oh, he’s beautiful. | 他真美 | 
| [20:24] | Do you think I’m terrible for giving him away? | 你觉得我把他送走是一件很坏的事吗 | 
| [20:27] | What? Of course not. | 什么 当然不是了 | 
| [20:29] | I don’t know the first thing about being a parent. | 我只是不知道该怎么做父母 | 
| [20:31] | Bridget, it’s okay. | 布里吉特 没事的 | 
| [20:32] | Your baby’s in excellent hands. | 你的宝宝会得到精心照顾 | 
| [20:33] | I’m just so glad he’s going to a good home, | 我只是很高兴他能生长在一个好家庭里 | 
| [20:36] | – with a mother and a father. – What’s this, now? | -有母亲和父亲 -你说什么 | 
| [20:38] | I mean, if my boyfriend was still in the picture, | 如果我的男朋友还在 | 
| [20:41] | maybe I could be a parent, | 也许我愿意做父母 | 
| [20:42] | but as is, I think the baby’s probably better off with you two. | 但现在 我认为孩子还是和你们一起更好 | 
| [20:46] | – Oh, no, Ralph’s not– – That’s right! | -不 拉尔夫不是… -没错 | 
| [20:47] | We’re gonna make a wonderful family together. | 我们将组成一个完美的家庭 | 
| [20:50] | – Ralph, don’t lie to her. – I’m not lying. | -拉尔夫 别骗她 -我没有撒谎 | 
| [20:52] | A year ago, we wanted to have a family together. | 一年前 我们想组成一个家庭 | 
| [20:54] | I still want that. | 我现在还是想 | 
| [20:55] | Ralph, no. You should go. | 拉尔夫 不 你该走了 | 
| [20:57] | I hear you say that, | 虽然你这么说 | 
| [20:58] | but I’m not making the mistake I made last time. | 但我不会再像上次那样犯错了 | 
| [21:00] | I don’t want this. | 我不想这样 | 
| [21:01] | This seems like a subject you should have agreed on | 你们似乎应该在来医院之前 | 
| [21:03] | before you came to the hospital. | 就说好这种事 | 
| [21:05] | We can do this. Nothing has changed. | 我们可以的 什么都没变 | 
| [21:07] | I changed! I have plans now, and you’re not in them. | 我变了 我有我的计划 里面没有你 | 
| [21:10] | You don’t need to do this by yourself. | 你不需要自己一个人这样做 | 
| [21:11] | I never needed to. I want to. | 这不是需要 这是我想要的 | 
| [21:14] | I’m not afraid of how hard it’s gonna be. | 我不怕接下来会有多么艰难 | 
| [21:16] | I already love this baby. And that gives me so much power. | 我已经爱这个宝宝了 这让我充满了力量 | 
| [21:21] | I don’t need anything else. | 我不需要其他人 | 
| [21:23] | Oh, my God, I just realized something. | 天啊 我刚刚意识到了 | 
| [21:26] | If you can do it by yourself, | 如果你自己可以做到 | 
| [21:27] | maybe that means I can do it by myself. | 也许那说明我自己也可以做到 | 
| [21:30] | No, no, Bridget, you definitely can’t. | 不 布里吉特 你绝对不行 | 
| [21:32] | I thought I couldn’t. But that speech you gave was so inspiring. | 我以为我不行 但你说的那番话太鼓舞人了 | 
| [21:36] | It made me realize that all I need to be a good mother is love. | 让我意识到只需要有爱就能做一位好母亲 | 
| [21:40] | Actually, you need so much more than that. | 事实上 你所需要的多多了 | 
| [21:42] | I was wrong when I said that a second ago. | 我之前说的话实在是大错特错 | 
| [21:45] | Okay. But for real, give me my baby boy. | 好吧 但是说真的 把我的宝宝给我 | 
| [21:51] | Princess Carolyn, you are amazing. | 卡洛琳公主 你真是太棒了 | 
| [21:54] | Can you be my mom? | 你能做我妈妈吗 | 
| [22:01] | There’s gotta be another way to get pills. | 肯定有其他搞到药的办法 | 
| [22:03] | How about calling this Joby? He sounds like a druggie. | 找这个乔比呢 他听起来就像药贩子 | 
| [22:05] | – I thought your back hurts. – Yeah. | -我以为你背疼呢 -对 | 
| [22:08] | How did you lift me over the fence? | 你怎么把我撑过围栏的 | 
| [22:10] | Well, the adrenaline kicked in. | 肾上腺素爆发 | 
| [22:11] | – Do you really need these pills? – Hollyhock, how many times– | -你真的需要这些药吗 -天啊 你几次… | 
| [22:14] | I’m just saying, is it possible maybe you don’t– | 我只是想说 有没有可能你… | 
| [22:16] | Okay. You go to college and suddenly you’re so sophisticated, | 好吧 你上了大学突然就很厉害 | 
| [22:20] | – and I’m a dumb junkie, is that it? – What? No! | -而我就是愚蠢的瘾君子 -什么 不 | 
| [22:22] | You don’t understand anything! | 你什么都不明白 | 
| [22:23] | – I am in pain. – No, I get that. | -我很痛苦 -不 我明白 | 
| [22:26] | All the time. My whole life. And you have no idea. | 一直以来 我这辈子 你都不懂 | 
| [22:28] | So, sorry that you had one bad experience with my mom, | 很抱歉你和我妈妈有过一次不快 | 
| [22:31] | but I have been in pain my whole life. | 但我这一辈子都很痛苦 | 
| [22:37] | I think you should take me to the airport. | 我觉得你应该送我去机场 | 
| [22:40] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [22:46] | – You’re sure I can’t drive you home? – No, Ralph. | -确定不用我送你回家吗 -嗯 拉尔夫 | 
| [22:49] | Can I at least wait with you for the cab? | 那我至少能跟你一起等出租车吗 | 
| [22:53] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [23:05] | So, I guess I’ll see you later. | 那就回头见了 | 
| [23:07] | – Hollyhock, I’m sorry. – Me, too. | -霍莉霍克 我很抱歉 -我也是 | 
| [23:10] | Maybe, it’s possible that I don’t… | 也许我有可能… | 
| [23:13] | 100-percent need-need the pills. | 不是百分百需要那些药 | 
| [23:17] | I thought I did, but– yeah. | 我以为我需要 但是…对 | 
| [23:19] | So, thank you for… caring about me. | 所以谢谢你…关心我 | 
| [23:22] | – Are you gonna be okay? – Yeah. | -你不会有事吧 -嗯 | 
| [23:25] | I could take a semester off, if you need someone– | 我可以休学一学期 如果你需要… | 
| [23:27] | No. God, no. Stay… stay in school. | 不 上帝啊 待在学校 | 
| [23:31] | And take your classes, and kiss boys, and do the college thing. | 好好上课 亲亲凯子 上大学 | 
| [23:35] | I’m gonna be fine. I get it. Drugs are bad. | 我没事的 我知道 药不好 | 
| [23:38] | Not all drugs. | 不是所有的药 | 
| [23:40] | Obviously, if you get hurt again, and a doctor, a real doctor | 显然如果你又疼了 有真正的医生 | 
| [23:43] | prescribes you painkillers, you can take them. | 给你开止痛药 你就可以用 | 
| [23:46] | – But only if you get hurt again. – Okay. | -但除非是你又痛了 -好 | 
| [23:48] | – You promise? – Yes. I promise. | -你保证吗 -我保证 | 
| [23:51] | Okay. I love you. | 好吧 我爱你 | 
| [23:57] | Okay. Bye. | 好吧 再见 | 
| [24:14] | 纯粹乌心 搜索中 |