| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:05] | Sarah Lynn. | 莎拉·琳恩 | 
| [00:07] | Sarah Lynn? | 莎拉·琳恩 | 
| [00:17] | I don’t have a lot to tell. She called me. | 我知道的也不多 她打给我 | 
| [00:19] | She sounded a little off. I… | 她听起来不对劲 我… | 
| [00:23] | So, I drove to the planetarium, and I found her passed out. | 所以我开车去了天文馆 发现她晕倒了 | 
| [00:26] | I called 911 right away, but it was too late. | 我马上报了警 可惜为时已晚 | 
| [00:31] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 | 
| [00:34] | I did everything I could. | 我已经尽力了 | 
| [00:35] | It’s my fault. I’m a terrible mother. | 都是我的错 我是个不称职的母亲 | 
| [00:38] | No. It’s no one’s fault. | 不 这不是谁的错 | 
| [00:43] | So, you don’t know where Sarah Lynn got the heroin from? | 你不知道莎拉·琳恩的海洛因是哪来的 | 
| [00:47] | -I have no idea. -Alrighty then. | -我不知道 -那好吧 | 
| [00:49] | That’s the only question I had. | 我只有这一个问题 | 
| [00:51] | I mean, of course I knew she was doing a lot of drugs. | 我当然知道她嗑了很多药 | 
| [00:54] | But that’s who she was. Who I was. | 她就是那样的人 我也是 | 
| [00:56] | It felt like we could keep partying forever | 仿佛我们可以永远狂欢下去 | 
| [00:58] | -and it wouldn’t catch up with us. -Got it. Don’t need any more information. | -不会有什么后果 -明白了 说的够多了 | 
| [01:01] | I was in a bad way. | 我走上了歧途 | 
| [01:02] | And Sarah Lynn followed me down because she thought I was a safe place. | 莎拉·琳恩跟了过来 因为她把我视作避风港 | 
| [01:07] | What have I done? | 我都做了什么 | 
| [01:08] | Just to be clear, the case is closed. | 说明一下 案子已经结了 | 
| [01:11] | You can stop rambling. | 你可以不用唠叨了 | 
| [01:15] | I gotta make some changes in my life. | 我要改变我的生活 | 
| [01:18] | Starting now. | 从现在开始 | 
| [01:39] | -I need help. Hello? Ah! -Checking in. | -我需要帮助 有人吗 -办理入住 | 
| [01:42] | -Welcome to Pastiches Malibu! -Great. | -欢迎来到马里布疗养院 -很好 | 
| [01:44] | I see you have the six-week package, so… A hundred thousand dollars, please! | 您预订了六周的疗程 一共是十万美元 谢谢 | 
| [01:48] | A hundred thou… Jesus! | 十万… 我操 | 
| [01:50] | Does every room come with a free bag full of $90,000? | 难道每个房间都附赠一个装着九万美元的袋子吗 | 
| [01:53] | -Can’t put a price on clean living. -And yet somehow you found a way. | -清醒的生活是无价的 -你们不就给它定了价吗 | 
| [01:57] | Before I take you to your room, could we get a selfie? | 在我带您去房间之前 能来张自拍吗 | 
| [01:59] | What? No. | 什么 不行 | 
| [02:01] | Every client that comes here takes a picture with me. | 每个客人都会和我合照 | 
| [02:04] | Goes on the wall. Kind of a tradition. | 然后挂在墙上 这算是我们的传统 | 
| [02:07] | I’m not in the mood. I look awful, first of all. | 我没心情拍照 再说我现在形象不大好 | 
| [02:10] | Johnny Depp did it and he looked just as puffy and ghoulish as you do. | 约翰尼·德普也拍了 他当时像你一样苍白浮肿 | 
| [02:13] | Hey, groundhog. I said no. Why don’t you go see your own shadow | 土拨鼠 我说不拍 你不如去看看自己的影子 | 
| [02:16] | so I can get six more weeks of “Leave Me The Hell Alone”? | 让我享受六周的清净吧 | 
| [02:19] | I’m so sorry, sir. | 非常抱歉 先生 | 
| [02:21] | Thank you. Now if you’ll kindly direct me to my room, | 谢谢 请你带我去房间吧 | 
| [02:23] | I would like to begin the process of healing, | 我想赶快开始治疗 | 
| [02:26] | so I can finally stop hurting the people around me, dipshit! | 这样我就不会再伤害身边的人了 白痴 | 
| [02:29] | ♪ You throw a record on And your heart is racin’ ♪ | ♪ 放一张唱片 开始心跳之旅 ♪ | 
| [02:33] | ♪ You start to move around While you dance in place ♪ | ♪ 你开始旋转跳跃 翩翩起舞 ♪ | 
| [02:36] | ♪ And you think you’re never wrong ♪ | ♪ 你以为你永远不会错 ♪ | 
| [02:39] | ♪ Oh, but you’re so-so, honey ♪ | ♪ 但你如此一般 亲爱的 ♪ | 
| [02:41] | ♪ Oh, yeah, you’re so-so, honey ♪ | ♪ 你如此一般 亲爱的 ♪ | 
| [02:48] | ♪ You start to sing along And your foot is tappin’ ♪ | ♪ 你开始哼起歌 脚下打着拍子 ♪ | 
| [02:51] | ♪ I see you look around I caught you peeking at me ♪ | ♪ 我看到你四处张望 在偷看我 ♪ | 
| [02:55] | ♪ You think you got it all ♪ | ♪ 你以为你拥有一切 ♪ | 
| [02:57] | ♪ Oh, but you’re so-so, honey ♪ | ♪ 但你如此一般 亲爱的 ♪ | 
| [03:01] | ♪ Oh, yeah, you’re so-so, honey ♪ | ♪ 你如此一般 亲爱的 ♪ | 
| [03:06] | ♪ If I knew I waited too long ♪ | ♪ 如果我知道我等了太久 ♪ | 
| [03:09] | ♪ I’d find a song to push the time along ♪ | ♪ 我会找一首歌陪我度过 ♪ | 
| [03:13] | ♪ Change works so well for you ♪ | ♪ 改变对你很有效 ♪ | 
| [03:16] | ♪ ‘Cause you’re so-so, honey ♪ | ♪ 你如此一般 亲爱的 ♪ | 
| [03:19] | ♪ Oh, yeah, you’re so-so, honey ♪ | ♪ 你如此一般 亲爱的 ♪ | 
| [03:27] | ♪ You throw a record on And your heart is racin’ ♪ | ♪ 放一张唱片 开始心跳之旅 ♪ | 
| [03:30] | ♪ You start to move around While you dance in place ♪ | ♪ 你开始旋转跳跃 翩翩起舞 ♪ | 
| [03:33] | ♪ And you start to sing along ♪ | ♪ 你开始哼起歌 ♪ | 
| [03:36] | ♪ Your foot is tappin’ Oh, you’re so-so ♪ | ♪ 脚下打着拍子 你如此一般 ♪ | 
| [03:40] | ♪ Oh, yeah, you’re so-so, honey ♪ | ♪ 你如此一般 亲爱的 ♪ | 
| [03:56] | So, when I went to the country club for Sheila’s luncheon… | 我去乡村俱乐部参加希拉的午宴时… | 
| [04:00] | Yes. Let it out. | 对 都说出来 | 
| [04:01] | I had to wear the same suit I had just worn to Sandra’s tea party. | 我只能穿着在桑德拉的茶会上穿过的衣服 | 
| [04:06] | I think of that as my rock bottom. | 我觉得那是我人生的低谷 | 
| [04:10] | Denise, thank you for sharing your story. So brave. | 丹妮丝 谢谢你的分享 你很勇敢 | 
| [04:14] | Denise, we are powerless | 丹妮丝 我们在自己的瘾面前 | 
| [04:16] | over our addictions. | 都是不堪一击的 | 
| [04:17] | We have a saying in rehab, “Everyone takes a different road | 我们疗养院有一句俗话 | 
| [04:20] | to get to the same city, Soberopolis, USA.” | “条条大路通戒断” | 
| [04:23] | Hold on a sec. What? | 等一下 什么 | 
| [04:24] | BoJack, maybe you could tell us when was the first time you drank? | 波杰克 也许你能分享一下你第一次喝酒是何时 | 
| [04:27] | When wasn’t the first time I drank? | 我哪次喝酒不是第一次 | 
| [04:29] | Am I right? | 对吧 | 
| [04:36] | Your last day’s tomorrow. | 明天是最后一天 | 
| [04:37] | You think you’re ready to go back into the world? | 你准备好回到外面的世界了吗 | 
| [04:39] | I do. I feel good, I feel clear. | 准备好了 我感觉很棒 很清醒 | 
| [04:42] | You know, just because you cleaned the tobacco out of your teeth | 只是把牙上的烟草洗掉了 | 
| [04:45] | don’t mean it’s your wedding day, pardon the expression. | 不代表你就能结婚 原谅我用了这句俗语 | 
| [04:47] | I don’t believe that is an expression. | 根本没有这种俗语 | 
| [04:48] | I notice you tend to deflect whenever I ask you | 我发现当我问起你酒瘾的源头时 | 
| [04:50] | about the source of your addiction. | 你总是会转移话题 | 
| [04:52] | I don’t deflect. Hey, is that a new tie? Because I love it. | 我才没有 你换了新领带吗 我喜欢 | 
| [04:55] | You understand a joke about deflection is still a deflection, right? | 拿转移话题开玩笑也是其中之一 你明白吧 | 
| [04:59] | I came here to take responsibility for myself, | 我来这里是为了对自己负责 | 
| [05:02] | and all I keep hearing is, “It’s not your fault, | 可你们总跟我说 “这不是你的错 | 
| [05:04] | you are powerless over your addiction.” | 你在自己的瘾面前不堪一击” | 
| [05:06] | -That is the first step. -And while we’re at it, why 12 steps? | -那是第一步 -既然说到这个 为什么要有12步 | 
| [05:09] | That is way too many. Nobody wants to do 12 of anything. | 这也太多了 没人喜欢分12步的事情 | 
| [05:12] | Did you see 12 Years a Slave | 看到”为奴十二年” | 
| [05:13] | and think, “Twelve. That’s a short number of years to be a slave.” | 难道你会觉得”当12年奴隶也没多久”吗 | 
| [05:16] | -You’re deflecting again. -I’m here because I made choices. | -你又在转移话题了 -我变成这样都是我的选择 | 
| [05:19] | Nobody made me drink. | 没人逼我喝酒 | 
| [05:20] | My addiction didn’t pull a knife on me | 酒瘾没有把刀架在我脖子上 | 
| [05:22] | and say, “Hey, bub! Drink this alcohol or I’m gonna strangle you. | 说”哥们 不喝酒我就勒死你 | 
| [05:25] | After I put down this knife, which now seems unnecessary.” | 但我要先把刀放下 它有点多余” | 
| [05:28] | -We have a saying in the sober community. -No kidding. | -我们戒断人士有一句俗话 -又来了 | 
| [05:30] | “We want what our addictions want us to want, | “我们的欲望不过我们的瘾的欲望 | 
| [05:33] | in the same way that our future is just a house built from the materials | 就像我们的未来 只不过是照着过去的蓝图 | 
| [05:36] | of our present on the blueprint that is our past.” | 用现在的材料搭建成的房子” | 
| [05:39] | See, usually the point of sayings is they illustrate complicated concepts | 俗话是用简单明了的比喻 | 
| [05:43] | via straightforward allegory. | 来解释复杂的概念 | 
| [05:44] | I really admire that your sayings don’t do that. | 你的俗话倒是另辟蹊径 | 
| [05:46] | If you don’t wanna be here, you don’t have to wait until tomorrow. | 如果你不想留在这里 你不用等到明天 | 
| [05:49] | The gate code is 12, for the number of steps, | 大门密码是12 代表戒断步骤 | 
| [05:51] | then my mom’s birthday, which is March 4th, ’56. | 加上我妈妈的生日 她出生在1956年3月4日 | 
| [05:55] | So, the gate code is one, two, three, four, five, six? | 所以大门密码就是123456 | 
| [05:57] | You can leave whenever you’d like. But is that really what you want? | 你随时都可以离开 但你真的想这么做吗 | 
| [06:02] | No. | 不 | 
| [06:07] | It’s so beautiful. | 真美 | 
| [06:09] | And I know a lot about art | 我很懂艺术 | 
| [06:11] | because my husband owns a Jackson Pollock. | 因为我丈夫有一幅杰克逊·波洛克的真迹 | 
| [06:14] | My dad owns a signed picture of Kevin Pollak. | 我爸爸有凯文·波拉克的签名照 | 
| [06:16] | What about you, BoJack? | 你呢 波杰克 | 
| [06:17] | Did you grow up in a house with a lot of art? | 你是在艺术世家长大的吗 | 
| [06:19] | Well, my parents practiced the art of being terrible parents. | 我父母深谙摧毁孩子童年的艺术 | 
| [06:23] | BoJack, you can’t joke your way through this. | 波杰克 别想用玩笑糊弄过去 | 
| [06:26] | Everyone else in this group is trying hard to be honest. | 小组里其他成员都在诚实地剖析自己 | 
| [06:28] | Really? Everyone’s being honest? | 真的 大家都很诚实吗 | 
| [06:31] | Doug over here, who keeps dressing in a suit and tie | 那边的道格一直穿西装打领带 | 
| [06:33] | even though he’s never getting his finance job back? | 然而他再也不可能回到金融圈了 | 
| [06:35] | Oh! Savage! | 太狠了 | 
| [06:37] | And Joan Tripplehorn? | 还有乔安·特里普里霍恩 | 
| [06:38] | We all know you’re just Jeanne Tripplehorn wearing fake glasses! | 我们都知道你是戴着假眼镜的珍妮·特里普里霍恩 | 
| [06:42] | What? No! | 什么 不 | 
| [06:44] | I’m Jeanne’s identical twin Joan. | 我是珍妮的孪生姐妹乔安 | 
| [06:47] | Mm, Jeanne Tripplehorn. Not an alcoholic. | 珍妮·特里普里霍恩才不是酒鬼 | 
| [06:50] | And that guy with the fake mustache is obviously actor Jay Hernandez | 那个戴着假胡子的家伙 显然是演员杰伊·埃尔南德斯 | 
| [06:53] | who’s just here to do research for a role. | 他是来体验角色的 | 
| [06:55] | No. I’m a no “Hernandez.” | 不 我不是”埃尔南德斯” | 
| [06:57] | Like I say, my name is Mario. Directed by Zack Snyder. | 我的名字是马里奥 扎克·施耐德的作品 | 
| [07:01] | I’m addicted to pain pills from breaking too many bricks on my head. | 我嗑止疼药 这样才不会拿砖头砸自己 | 
| [07:04] | BoJack’s right! You all suck! | 波杰克说得对 你们都是烂人 | 
| [07:06] | Yeah, well, let’s talk about Jameson. | 那我们来聊聊詹姆森 | 
| [07:08] | -I’d rather you not. -She would love to get sober | -还是免了吧 -她嘴上说着要戒酒 | 
| [07:10] | but still has her friend McCaitlyn sneak her water bottles | 却让她的朋友麦凯特琳在探访日 | 
| [07:13] | filled with vodka every visiting day. | 把伏特加装进水壶里偷偷带进来 | 
| [07:15] | Jameson? | 詹姆森 | 
| [07:16] | Have you been smuggling in alcohol? | 你一直在偷偷喝酒吗 | 
| [07:18] | How is this my fault? I blame water for being vodka-colored! | 这不是我的错 都怪那些伏特加色的水 | 
| [07:22] | This is your fifth time in rehab. | 这是你第五次进康复中心了 | 
| [07:24] | -Maybe it’s a sign it’s not working, huh? -BoJack… | -也该承认这里治不好你了 对吧 -波杰克… | 
| [07:26] | Everyone, just as a general rule, | 各位 道理很简单 | 
| [07:28] | if you’re checking into rehab more than once, | 如果你进康复中心超过一次 | 
| [07:31] | either you’re a lost cause… | 要么是你无药可救… | 
| [07:33] | or this is just an industry that profits off of repeat customers, | 要么是康复中心在靠回头客赚钱 | 
| [07:36] | so maybe they don’t have your best interest at heart. | 所以 他们也许并不那么关心你 | 
| [07:39] | How’s that for honest? | 这样够诚实了吗 | 
| [07:42] | Mamma mia. | 妈妈咪呀 | 
| [07:48] | Hey, snitch! I only sneak in vodka | 告密鬼 我把伏特加偷运进来 | 
| [07:51] | because I have to make it through six weeks of this bullshit. | 只是因为我必须完成六周的狗屁疗程 | 
| [07:53] | I don’t even need to be here. | 我根本不需要这里 | 
| [07:55] | My dad totally overreacted when he found me not breathing. | 我爸发现我心跳停了几分钟就大惊小怪 | 
| [07:58] | Yeah, it’s always someone else’s fault, right? | 对 永远是别人的错 | 
| [07:59] | -You have no idea what I’ve been through. -I know everything you’ve been through. | -你不知道我经历了什么 -我知道得一清二楚 | 
| [08:03] | I listen in group! Your mom died of cancer. | 团体治疗时我都听到了 你妈妈死于癌症 | 
| [08:05] | Your dad stuck you in boarding school and remarried. | 你爸爸把你送去寄宿学校 然后再婚 | 
| [08:07] | And now there’s a new baby and no one pays attention to you. | 现在家里又有了一个孩子 没人在意你了 | 
| [08:10] | But it’s not his fault you’re drinking in rehab. | 但你在康复中心喝酒并不是他的错 | 
| [08:12] | I was sober for most of last year | 去年我有大半年没喝酒 | 
| [08:14] | and he just waited for me to slip up so he could ship me here | 他就等着我喝次酒 把我送了过来 | 
| [08:16] | so I wouldn’t embarrass him and ruin his new perfect family | 这样我就不会让他丢脸 毁掉他完美的新家庭 | 
| [08:19] | Hey, if you don’t wanna be here, | 如果你不想留在这 | 
| [08:20] | the gate code is one, two, three, four, five, six. | 大门密码是123456 | 
| [08:22] | You could sneak out the upstairs window after midnight bed check | 午夜查房之后 你可以把床单拧成绳索 | 
| [08:25] | by tying your sheets into a rope | 从楼上的窗户滑下去 | 
| [08:26] | and nobody would notice you’re gone until wake up. | 天亮前都没人会发现 | 
| [08:28] | But… is that what you really want? | 但… 你真的想这么做吗 | 
| [08:39] | Holy sheet! | 我滴个床单啊 | 
| [08:41] | I’ve heard of being at the end of my rope… | 我听说过”绳到用时方恨短”… | 
| [08:43] | but this is ridiculous! | 但这也太扯了 | 
| [08:46] | Why would Sabrina run away like that? | 赛宾娜为什么要逃跑 | 
| [08:49] | Because I had to break it to her that you weren’t going to be her new mommy, | 因为我对她说了真相 你不可能做她的新妈妈 | 
| [08:52] | international supermodel Cindy Crawfish! | 国际名模辛迪·克劳虾 | 
| [08:56] | When I was flying to Paris for Paris Fashion Week | 我飞去巴黎参加巴黎时装周 | 
| [08:58] | and my private plane crashed into your backyard, | 私人飞机却坠毁在你家后院 | 
| [09:01] | the one thing I never expected was to find someone so special. | 当时我没想到会遇见一个如此特别的人 | 
| [09:08] | Cut! That’s a five, everyone! | 停 休息五分钟 | 
| [09:12] | So, look, you’re doing everything great. | 你演得很棒 | 
| [09:13] | I’m loving your instincts, it’s dead on, couldn’t be better, perfect. | 临场发挥非常完美 简直不能更好了 | 
| [09:17] | The one problem is the kiss got an “aw.” | 唯一的问题是 观众对最后的吻表示”呕” | 
| [09:20] | It’s supposed to get an “Ooh!” | 它应该让人 “啊” | 
| [09:24] | -Right? -I’m nervous, okay? | -对吧 -我很紧张 | 
| [09:26] | This is my first on-camera kiss and it’s with Cindy Crawfish. | 这是我的银幕初吻 对方还是辛迪·克劳虾 | 
| [09:29] | You know how many guys would kill to be in your shoes? | 你知道有多少人愿意跟你交换吗 | 
| [09:32] | What do I gotta do? | 我能怎么办 | 
| [09:33] | Kiss you on the lips myself to show you what a real kiss looks like? | 跟你接个吻 示范一下真正的吻技 | 
| [09:37] | -No. I’ll handle it. -Well, I sure as hell hope so. | -不 我能处理 -希望如此 | 
| [09:43] | -Hey, what’s in this orange juice? -Just a little extra punch. | -橙汁里加了什么 -稍微加了点料 | 
| [09:46] | Oh. No, no, I don’t | 不行 我不 | 
| [09:48] | Trust me. It’ll loosen you up. | 相信我 它会让你放松下来 | 
| [09:55] | The one thing I never expected… | 当时我万万没想到… | 
| [09:58] | was to find someone so special. | 会遇到一个如此特别的人 | 
| [10:03] | Love it! Cut and scene! | 太棒了 这条过了 | 
| [10:05] | Hey, no way, the party’s just beginning. Let’s do one more take! | 等一下 派对才刚刚开始 我们再拍一条 | 
| [10:10] | You up for more acting, Cindy? | 你还想继续演吗 辛迪 | 
| [10:12] | Well, if it’s for the show. | 为了节目 当然愿意 | 
| [10:15] | Hey, Sharona, how ’bout some more of that OJ? | 莎罗纳 再来一杯橙汁好吗 | 
| [10:27] | Holy sheet. | 我滴个床单啊 | 
| [10:28] | I’ve heard of being at the end of my rope, but this… | 我听说过”绳到用时方恨短” 但这也… | 
| [10:31] | is very serious! | 出大事了 | 
| [10:36] | Jameson! | 詹姆森 | 
| [10:37] | Don’t cut the string that connects you to the kite that is you! | 不要切断连着你这只风筝的线 | 
| [10:41] | – What? -I don’t know! | -什么 -我也不知道 | 
| [10:42] | I was just trying to come up with one of those dumb rehab sayings! | 我只想说一句愚蠢的康复中心俗语 | 
| [10:45] | McCaitlyn told me Dathan was thinking of breaking up with me | 麦凯特琳告诉我戴森想和我分手 | 
| [10:47] | because I got fat junior year. | 就因为我大三长胖了 | 
| [10:49] | So, I need to go show him that I’m back to being hot. | 我要回去告诉他 我又变回辣妹了 | 
| [10:51] | Then break up with him for being a shallow buck foy! | 然后和这个肤浅的混蛋一刀两断 | 
| [10:53] | You don’t need to do that. | 你不必那么做 | 
| [10:54] | Oh, what does it matter? We both know this place is bullshit! | 有什么关系 我们都知道这地方屁用没有 | 
| [10:57] | So, why do you care what I do? | 你何必关心我的选择 | 
| [10:59] | Because I’m the idiot who helped you escape. | 因为是我愚蠢地帮你逃了出来 | 
| [11:01] | So, if you OD tonight, | 如果你今晚喝过量 | 
| [11:03] | then I’m the one who’ll have to lie to everyone about what happened. | 我就必须跟所有人隐瞒真相 | 
| [11:05] | Well, I’m going. | 反正我去定了 | 
| [11:07] | You can come with me if you want. | 你想来就来吧 | 
| [11:11] | God damn it. | 该死 | 
| [11:22] | This is your boyfriend’s house? | 这是你男朋友家 | 
| [11:23] | -You can’t go in there. -I’ll be fine. | -你不能进去 -没事的 | 
| [11:25] | I’ll just find Dathan, crush him with my thigh gap, | 我只要找到戴森 用大腿把他夹死 | 
| [11:27] | and then we can go. | 就可以走了 | 
| [11:30] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [11:32] | Dathan? Where are you? | 戴森 你在哪 | 
| [11:35] | It’s me, Jameson H.! | 是我 詹姆森 | 
| [12:01] | Hey, who’s in there? | 谁在里面 | 
| [12:04] | Is someone having sex in there? | 有人在里面乱搞吗 | 
| [12:06] | I think there are people having sex in there. | 好像有人在里面乱搞 | 
| [12:10] | Hey, it was just the nerd. | 原来是那呆子 | 
| [12:12] | Definitely no one having sex in here. | 那肯定没人在里面乱搞 | 
| [12:21] | You’re BoJack from Spanish 1, right? | 你是西班牙语课上的波杰克吧 | 
| [12:24] | Uh, yeah. I mean, sí! | 对 是的 | 
| [12:28] | Okay. “Sí” ya around. | 好的 回头见 | 
| [12:34] | Ah, yeah, bye, Katie. | 好 再见 凯蒂 | 
| [12:38] | -Hey! You want a beer, Horseman? -Oh, no, thank you. | -想喝啤酒吗 马男 -不用 谢谢 | 
| [12:41] | I mean, drinking’s cool, it’s just that we’re underage | 喝酒挺酷的 但我们还没成年 | 
| [12:44] | -and, you know, the law. -I’m lifting 178 right now. | -你懂的 这样犯法 -我能举起超过90公斤 | 
| [12:49] | You know what? I’ll have one beer. | 好吧 给我来瓶啤酒 | 
| [12:56] | Okay, who am I? Who am I? | 我是谁 | 
| [12:57] | “I’m Eric from chemistry class!” | “我是化学课上的艾瑞克” | 
| [13:00] | That’s so Eric! | 太像艾瑞克了 | 
| [13:01] | He is so in chemistry class! | 太像他在化学课上的样子了 | 
| [13:03] | Speaking of losers, there’s Josh! | 说到窝囊废 约什也在 | 
| [13:06] | Look, he’s wearing K-Mart shoes because his family’s poor! | 他穿着大卖场里买的球鞋 因为他家太穷了 | 
| [13:12] | Katie’s not laughing because she always thinks she’s better than everyone. | 凯蒂没有笑 因为她总觉得自己高人一等 | 
| [13:17] | Hey, remember last year when one of Katie’s boobs | 记得去年凯蒂的胸部 | 
| [13:19] | grew bigger than the other? | 突然变得一边大一边小吗 | 
| [13:20] | “Look at me, I’m Katie!” | “看看我 我是凯蒂” | 
| [13:27] | -Hey, you want some? -Oh, yeah. Bartender, one more. | -你要吗 -好的 酒保 再来一杯 | 
| [13:39] | -What’s wrong? -Dathan’s sucking McCaitlyn’s face! | -怎么了 -戴森在吸麦凯特琳的脸 | 
| [13:42] | Oh, my God. Jameson. | 天啊 詹姆森 | 
| [13:43] | Okay. It is not what it looks like, I swear. | 不是看起来这样 我保证 | 
| [13:46] | You’re still doing it! | 你们还来 | 
| [13:47] | I tried to make it easy on you, Jameson. | 我努力让你容易接受 詹姆森 | 
| [13:50] | I told you things weren’t going great. | 我说了 情况有点糟糕 | 
| [13:52] | Oh, Dathan, touch my boob. | 戴森 摸我的胸 | 
| [13:53] | Do not touch her boob! | 别摸她的胸 | 
| [13:54] | Jameson, it’s not my fault you’re a mess. | 詹姆森 你过得一团糟不是我的错 | 
| [13:56] | I mean, how many times have you been to rehab? | 你都去几次康复中心了 | 
| [13:58] | Yeah, Jameson. | 对啊 詹姆森 | 
| [14:11] | Look, it’s okay. You were gonna break up with him anyway. | 没事的 反正你也准备跟他分手了 | 
| [14:14] | -And your friend sucks. -No, they’re right. | -你的朋友也烂透了 -不 他们说得对 | 
| [14:17] | I’m a mess. And no one cares. God damn it! I might as well drink. | 我过得一团糟 没人在意我 不如喝个痛快 | 
| [14:20] | No. You don’t need a drink. | 不 你不需要酒 | 
| [14:23] | You need to get back to bed and get some sleep. | 你需要回到床上好好睡一觉 | 
| [14:24] | You’re right. I’m gonna go home and sleep in my bed! | 你说得对 我要回家去 在自己的床上睡 | 
| [14:28] | And when my dad shows up to ask why I’m not in rehab, | 等我爸跑来问我为什么不在康复中心 | 
| [14:30] | I’ll be like, “Maybe you should go to rehab for your addiction | 我就说”也许你才应该去康复中心 | 
| [14:34] | to being a shitty dad, Dad!” | 戒掉做垃圾爸爸的习惯 爸爸” | 
| [14:36] | Okay, Jameson, you need to be responsible for yourself. | 詹姆森 你要开始为自己负责 | 
| [14:39] | Now, I think that you should come back to Pastiches with me like you promised. | 现在 你应该跟我一起回康复中心 你保证过的 | 
| [14:43] | But if you wanna go to your dad’s house, all you have to do is steal Dathan’s car, | 但如果你想去你爸家 你只需要偷走戴森的车 | 
| [14:46] | and I heard Michele with one “L” is about to jump naked into the pool, | 我听说米歇尔准备全裸跳进泳池 | 
| [14:49] | so everyone’s gonna be distracted, which means this is the perfect time. | 大家的注意力都在那边 所以现在是最好的时机 | 
| [14:53] | But is that really what you want? | 但你真的想那么做吗 | 
| [14:55] | – Bye, BoJack! Thanks! -What the… | -再见 波杰克 谢谢你 -什么… | 
| [14:57] | God damn it! | 真该死 | 
| [14:59] | Stupid… | 蠢死了… | 
| [15:08] | Hello? | 你好 | 
| [15:10] | I need you to find the address of some rich guy. | 我需要查一个有钱人的住址 | 
| [15:12] | -BoJack? -All I know for sure | -波杰克 -我只知道 | 
| [15:13] | is that he’s the father of a girl named Jameson, who’s super annoying. | 他的女儿叫詹姆森 特别烦人 | 
| [15:16] | I’m going to assume you have a good reason to locate a girl | 先不说你半夜找一个女孩是想干什么 | 
| [15:20] | in the middle of the night, but I can’t help you. | 但我帮不了你 | 
| [15:22] | Fine! Be that way. Todd’ll help me. | 好吧 反正托德会帮我的 | 
| [15:26] | -Can you patch me through to Todd? -What? Call him yourself. | -能把电话转接给托德吗 -什么 你自己打给他 | 
| [15:29] | I don’t know his number. | 我不记得他的号码 | 
| [15:30] | I only remember your number because it was such a dumb number with all those fours. | 我记得你的是因为 这么多4的号码很蠢 | 
| [15:34] | 4 4 6 4… Four, four, six, four… | |
| [15:36] | My phone number has a normal amount of fours. | 我的号码里4的数量很正常 | 
| [15:38] | You are not gonna make me self-conscious about | 你休想让我觉得 | 
| [15:40] | And it ends with a three! | 而且结尾还是3 | 
| [15:41] | Talk about an anti-climax! | 真是急转直下 | 
| [15:43] | What kind of phone number ends with a three? | 哪有电话号码结尾是3的 | 
| [15:45] | Shut up about my phone number! | 别再说我的电话号码了 | 
| [15:49] | Hold for Todd. | 马上转接托德 | 
| [15:50] | Todd’s phone. Your one-stop shop for all your Todd-related needs. | 托德手机 一站解决与托德相关的所有需求 | 
| [15:54] | Todd, I need you to track down an address for me. | 托德 我需要你帮我查一个地址 | 
| [15:56] | You’re the world’s best hacker, right? | 你是全世界最棒的黑客 对吧 | 
| [15:58] | Yeah, but not the kind of hacker you’re thinking of. | 对 不过不是你想的那种 | 
| [16:01] | -Funny story -Okay, I gotta go. | -说来好笑 -我要挂了 | 
| [16:02] | I’m at Coachella… | 我在科切拉音乐节… | 
| [16:04] | Put my name on the wrong list, | 签到的时候签错了地方 | 
| [16:05] | suddenly I’ve entered into a hacky sack competition! | 不小心报名参加了踢毽子比赛 | 
| [16:09] | -Right. -Prior to these events, | -对 -在那之前 | 
| [16:11] | I’ve never hacked a sack in my life. | 我这辈子从没踢过毽子 | 
| [16:13] | But the only other contender is the Russian ringer they flew in special, | 但我唯一的对手是他们从俄罗斯找来的冒名选手 | 
| [16:17] | so I’m thinking, | 我想 | 
| [16:18] | “I’ve gotta win this for America!” | “我必须为了美国赢下比赛” | 
| [16:21] | Long story short, the Russian had a heart attack, so I won by default! | 长话短说 俄罗斯人心脏病发作 我自动获胜了 | 
| [16:26] | Uh, does that answer your question? | 这个答案你满意吗 | 
| [16:28] | I don’t remember my question, but I’m gonna guess no. | 我都不记得问题是什么了 我猜我不满意 | 
| [16:31] | Oh, hold on, I’m getting another call. | 等一下 又有电话打进来了 | 
| [16:33] | Todd’s phone! Spare the Todd, spoil the child! | 托德手机 闲了托德 惯了孩子 | 
| [16:36] | Did you get the black market porcupine milk? | 你去黑市买豪猪奶了吗 | 
| [16:38] | Yeah, I’ll bring it right over. | 买了 我马上带回去 | 
| [16:40] | Although, I’m not looking forward to getting on a crowded bus | 不过我可不想在豪猪城 | 
| [16:43] | in Porcupine Town. | 挤公交 | 
| [16:45] | Hold on. Getting another call. | 等一下 又有人打进来了 | 
| [16:47] | Hey, superstar! How are things goin’ on set? | 大明星 片场还好吗 | 
| [16:50] | Well, the movie itself is coming together beautifully, | 电影拍得很顺利 | 
| [16:53] | but when I was on break playing with my model helicopter, | 但我在休息时间玩直升机模型时 | 
| [16:56] | it crashed into the studio water tower. | 它撞上了片场的水塔 | 
| [16:58] | -Oh, no! -It gets worse! | -不会吧 -还有更糟的 | 
| [17:00] | It flooded the set of former VJ Downtown Julie Brown’s new puppet show. | 大水冲垮了前电视主持人朱莉·布朗的全新木偶秀的片场 | 
| [17:04] | -What? -Completely ruining | -什么 -她刚买的 | 
| [17:05] | her vintage goose feather dress she just bought, | 复古鹅毛裙子彻底毁掉了 | 
| [17:07] | and disrupting the big finale | 而且打断了大结局的拍摄 | 
| [17:09] | where her wooden puppet plays Beethoven’s fifth on the bongos! | 她的木偶正在用小手鼓演奏贝多芬第五交响曲 | 
| [17:12] | Wait. You’re telling me your dumb drone downed a tower | 等等 你是说你的蠢无人机撞倒了水塔 | 
| [17:15] | and drowned Downtown Julie Brown’s dummy drumming dum-dum-dum-dum, | 害得朱莉·布朗的木偶没法在鼓上”当当当” | 
| [17:18] | dousing her newly found, goose-down, hand-me-down gown? | 泡坏了她刚入手的没穿多久的鹅毛长裙 | 
| [17:21] | -Yes, that is exactly right! -I’ll be right down. | -没错 就是这样 -我马上过去 | 
| [17:24] | Todd, I gotta go. | 托德 我要挂了 | 
| [17:29] | -So, sounds like rehab’s goin’ well, huh? -No! | -看来康复中心还不错啊 -不 | 
| [17:34] | Hey, give me my phone back. | 把手机还给我 | 
| [17:36] | I’m expecting some timely feedback on an important dick pic. | 我刚发出去一张重要的露鸟照 正在等回复 | 
| [17:40] | Hey, do you know where Jameson lives? | 你知道詹姆森家在哪吗 | 
| [17:41] | Jameson H.? Or Jameson Q.? | 詹姆森·H还是詹姆森·Q | 
| [17:44] | -Ugh, I don’t know. -Or Jameson M.? | -不知道 -还是詹姆森·M | 
| [17:46] | Where is the nearest Jameson? | 最近的詹姆森家在哪 | 
| [17:54] | Is that the car from Ferris Bueller’s Day Off? | 那是”春天不是读书天”里的车吗 | 
| [17:56] | Yeah, my dad loves movie memorabilia. And this car is his baby. | 对 我爸喜欢电影纪念品 这辆车是他的宝贝 | 
| [18:00] | At least… No, it was his baby before the new baby came. | 至少…不 在他的新宝贝出生以前 | 
| [18:03] | Now the new baby’s the baby, which means the car is the new me, | 现在新宝贝成了宝 这车就成了新的我 | 
| [18:06] | so where does that leave me? Nowhere. | 那我成了什么 什么都不是 | 
| [18:09] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 | 
| [18:10] | He threw out all of my stuff and turned my room into the baby’s room. | 他把我的东西都丢了 把我的卧室改成婴儿房 | 
| [18:14] | He got rid of my softball trophies, but he loves his stupid bat, naturally. | 他扔掉了我的垒球奖杯 却爱自己的蠢球棒 | 
| [18:18] | And his dumb stupid car! | 还有他愚蠢的车子 | 
| [18:22] | Parents are terrible. | 父母都是祸害 | 
| [18:23] | But destroying things isn’t gonna change them. | 但乱砸乱打并不能改变他们 | 
| [18:25] | All you can change is you. | 你只能改变自己 | 
| [18:29] | If I’m gonna get lectured anyway, I may as well go back to rehab. | 反正都要被说教 还是回康复中心算了 | 
| [18:38] | Dad, you there? | 爸爸 你在吗 | 
| [18:39] | Mom said since you didn’t come home I should bring you your dinner. | 妈妈说既然你不回家 就叫我来送晚餐 | 
| [18:42] | And she said to tell you she hopes you like cold, burnt pot roast | 她还让我说 希望你喜欢煮糊了 放凉了 | 
| [18:46] | that was spit on. | 还吐了口水的炖肉 | 
| [18:48] | Dad? | 爸爸 | 
| [18:49] | There it is, coax it out of my sheath. | 就这里 让我的利刃出鞘吧 | 
| [18:54] | BoJack! What the devil! | 波杰克 什么鬼 | 
| [18:55] | I’ll get right on that memo, Mr. Horseman. | 我马上去处理备忘录 马男先生 | 
| [18:58] | Okay, let me… Oops, oh. | 好吧 让我… | 
| [19:00] | Okay, let me just… Oh, you look so cute. Bye-bye. All right. | 我先… 你真可爱 再见 | 
| [19:03] | What were you doing, Dad? | 你们在做什么爸爸 | 
| [19:05] | It’s fun to have you at the office, BoJack. | 你来办公室了 真不错 | 
| [19:07] | -You’re really turning into a man. -I am? | -你开始长大成人了 -有吗 | 
| [19:10] | I think you’re old enough now to have a Jack and Coke. | 我觉得你已经到了可以喝威士忌加可乐的年龄了 | 
| [19:14] | Mm, nice and sweet. | 好喝还甜 | 
| [19:17] | Here’s to our first drink as father and son. | 敬我们第一次父子同饮 | 
| [19:35] | Did I fall asleep? I feel sick. | 我睡着了吗 我头好晕 | 
| [19:38] | You went a little wild. You made a mess on my carpet, BoJack. | 你发了酒疯 把我的地毯弄得一团乱 波杰克 | 
| [19:42] | I think your mother would be very disappointed in you. | 你妈妈知道了会很失望的 | 
| [19:44] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [19:45] | Maybe it’s best if we both just forgot about everything that happened tonight. | 也许我们应该忘记今晚发生的一切 | 
| [19:51] | -Okay, buddy? -Okay. | -好吗 小兄弟 -好 | 
| [19:58] | You know what? Screw your dad. | 算了 去你的爸爸 | 
| [20:02] | Hey! That’s the titular club from The First Wives Club. | 那是”前妻俱乐部”里的球棒 | 
| [20:05] | You’re just a kid. | 你只是个孩子 | 
| [20:07] | Why do you have to be responsible for all the ways he screwed you up? | 凭什么要让你为他犯的错负责 | 
| [20:10] | Yeah! | 对 | 
| [20:13] | It’s not my fault I was born! He’s the one who got my mom pregnant! | 我出生又不是我的错 是他把我妈妈肚子搞大了 | 
| [20:17] | Yeah, and I bet your mom sucked, too! | 对 你妈妈肯定也是个烂人 | 
| [20:23] | Chick ch’ka… Oh, no. | 砰砰砰… 糟糕 | 
| [20:26] | Oh, my… | 什么… | 
| [20:36] | What the hell are you doing? | 你们在干什么 | 
| [20:39] | That’s the giant window from The Graduate! | 那是”毕业生”里的大窗户 | 
| [20:42] | Daddy, I didn’t wanna leave rehab, but this scary old horse made me! | 爸爸 我不想离开康复中心 但这个吓人老马逼我逃跑 | 
| [20:47] | Hi, cutie! Mwah! | 你好 小可爱 | 
| [20:48] | Okay, I’m ready to go back to rehab now. I’ll go wait in the car! | 我准备回康复中心了 我去车里等你 | 
| [20:51] | Jameson… | 詹姆森… | 
| [20:52] | -Listen -Are you drunk or high? | -听着 -你喝酒或嗑药了吗 | 
| [20:54] | -What? -Are you drunk or high right now? | -什么 -你喝酒或嗑药了吗 | 
| [20:57] | No. | 没有 | 
| [20:59] | I’m sorry she roped you into this. | 很抱歉她把你卷进这种事 | 
| [21:00] | You’re not the first guy to help her break out of that rehab. | 你不是第一个帮她从康复中心逃跑的人 | 
| [21:03] | They always end up at my house. | 他们最后总会来到我家 | 
| [21:04] | And then they want me to keep quiet to the press, | 为了让我在媒体面前守口如瓶 | 
| [21:06] | so they give me a souvenir from one of their movies. | 他们就送我自己电影里的各种纪念品 | 
| [21:09] | I could send you a swag bag from Felicity Huffman’s Booty Academy, | 我可以给你”菲丽希缇·霍夫曼的美臀学院”的礼品包 | 
| [21:12] | but you should probably wash the thong before wearing it. | 里面的丁字裤穿之前一定要洗一下 | 
| [21:15] | I don’t know what to do with Jameson. I’ve tried everything. | 我对詹姆森束手无策 我试了各种办法 | 
| [21:19] | I thought she would change after she had her baby, but… | 我以为她生了孩子以后会有所改变 但… | 
| [21:24] | Change is hard. | 改变很难 | 
| [21:26] | Takes a long time. | 需要很多时间 | 
| [21:29] | Let me guess, she wanted to see her boyfriend? | 我猜猜 她想见男朋友了 | 
| [21:32] | Actually… | 事实上… | 
| [21:34] | she told me she just wanted to come here to see her baby. | 她说她只是想回来看看她的宝贝 | 
| [21:38] | Wouldn’t that be nice? | 那样多好啊 | 
| [21:56] | Bye, Daddy! Love you! | 再见 爸爸 我爱你 | 
| [21:58] | -Ugh. Sorry my dad’s so embarrassing. -Jesus Christ. | -抱歉 我爸爸让你难堪了吧 -老天啊 | 
| [22:01] | You have no idea how lucky you are. | 你不知道自己有多幸运 | 
| [22:03] | I wish I had someone when I was your age | 真希望我像你那么大时 | 
| [22:05] | who cared about me enough to put me in rehab. | 也有一个人这么关心我 送我去疗养院 | 
| [22:07] | Yeah, maybe. | 是啊 也许吧 | 
| [22:10] | Well, anyway, thanks for keeping me out of trouble tonight. | 总之 谢谢你今晚保护我 | 
| [22:15] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [22:16] | It was a worth a try. Ready to sneak back in? | 值得一试 准备好溜回去了吗 | 
| [22:19] | I’m getting too old to sneak in and out of places. | 我这把年纪 已经不适合偷偷溜回去了 | 
| [22:21] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [22:32] | -Checking in? -No. | -入住吗 -不 | 
| [22:34] | I just snuck out and I’m coming back, | 我半夜溜出去 刚刚回来 | 
| [22:36] | so, you know, put me down for kitchen clean-up duty | 让我负责打扫厨房吧 | 
| [22:39] | or whatever the punishment is for sneaking out. | 你们想怎么处罚都行 | 
| [22:41] | No, I don’t think you’ve been here before. | 不 你肯定是第一次来这 | 
| [22:44] | Everyone who’s been here before is humble enough | 之前来过的人 | 
| [22:46] | to take a picture with me. | 都会谦逊地和我合影 | 
| [22:49] | Yeah. Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [22:51] | Sign me up for six weeks. Starting now. | 帮我登记六周的疗程 现在开始 | 
| [22:54] | -And a picture? -Sure. | -拍照吗 -当然 | 
| [22:58] | Cheese! | 茄子 |