时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | And that’s the end of a sexist, fatphobic anecdote | 这个歧视女性又歧视胖子的故事到此为止 |
[00:11] | in which I was so desperate to get out of the rain, | 我迫切想躲雨 |
[00:14] | I slept with a plus-sized woman. | 就睡了个女胖子 |
[00:17] | Hold the door. | 等等 |
[00:19] | – Did I miss a meeting? – No, Angela. | -我错过什么会议了吗 -没有 安吉拉 |
[00:22] | We took Davey here out for a big ’90s-style birthday party, | 我们帮戴维办了场盛大的90年代风格生日派对 |
[00:25] | it being the ’90s and all… | 毕竟现在就是90年代… |
[00:26] | I would have come! I love the ’90s, and it being them. | 怎么不叫我 我喜欢90年代 喜欢现在 |
[00:30] | Come on, the president of the network shouldn’t fraternize with the board. | 电视台的总裁不该和董事会成员称兄道弟 |
[00:33] | Let your number two handle that stuff. | 这种事交给二把手就好了 |
[00:38] | I don’t like you going to birthday parties behind my back, Teddy. | 泰迪 我不喜欢你背着我组织生日派对 |
[00:41] | I was doing reconnaissance for you! | 我是在帮你考察情况 |
[00:43] | You didn’t hear it from me, | 这话不是我说的啊 |
[00:44] | but there’s some concern that as a single career gal, you’re… | 有人担心 作为一个单身职业女性 你… |
[00:47] | – well, a single career gal. – And? | -是个单身职业女性 -然后呢 |
[00:49] | ABC’s supposed to be a family network. | 美国广播公司应该是个合家欢的电视台 |
[00:52] | I understand families. | 我懂家庭 |
[00:55] | Does he? | 那他呢 |
[00:58] | Herb. | 赫布 |
[01:02] | I’m sorry, okay? | 我道歉 行吗 |
[01:03] | It’s called discretion, Herb. | 这叫审慎 赫布 |
[01:05] | We’re trying to sell the network to Disney. | 我们想把电视台卖给迪士尼 |
[01:07] | Disney? You think Michael Eisner gives a hoot who I go to bed with? | 迪士尼? 你是觉得迈克尔·艾斯纳会在乎我和谁上床吗 |
[01:10] | We don’t need to bring Eisner into this. | 没必要让艾斯纳知道 |
[01:12] | Obviously, Michael Eisner is a compassionate | 很显然 迈克尔·艾斯纳富有同情心 |
[01:15] | and progressive individual. | 思想又开放 |
[01:16] | This isn’t about him. | 但他不是重点 |
[01:18] | – So, it’s you. Just say it’s you. – No. You’re the one… | -那是你 你直说啊 -不 是你… |
[01:20] | If you’re going to fire me, at least have the balls to fire me. | 要开除我 至少要有勇气开口吧 |
[01:23] | You’re fired. | 你被开除了 |
[01:24] | You think you can do “Horsin’ Around” without me? | 没了我 你还能拍”鬼马奶爸”吗 |
[01:26] | We could do it without anybody. All we need is the horse. | 没了谁都能拍 只要有那匹马就行 |
[01:29] | And that horse is just gonna go along with you canning his best friend? | 你陷害了那匹马最好的朋友 他会视若无睹吗 |
[01:32] | You want BoJack to betray me, you’re gonna need one hell of a pitch. | 想让波杰克背叛我 可需要天衣无缝的说辞 |
[01:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:39] | – Mr. Horseman, you’re invited to set? – Thank you. | -马男先生 该去片场了 -谢谢 |
[02:42] | – The set of “Horny Unicorn”? – Yes, I’m aware. | -“淫荡独角兽”的片场 -对 我知道 |
[02:44] | To shoot a scene in which the titular horny unicorn | 这场戏要拍淫荡独角兽 |
[02:46] | gets his penis stuck in a saxophone, | 把鸡鸡卡在萨克斯里面 |
[02:48] | because he was hoping to “get blown”? | 因为他想”被吹” |
[02:50] | I know the scene, thank you. | 我知道要拍什么 谢谢 |
[03:00] | Hello? | 喂 |
[03:01] | BoJack, this is Angela Diaz. | 波杰克 我是安吉拉·迪亚兹 |
[03:04] | We met once before. | 我们见过一面 |
[03:09] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[03:10] | I saw your interview several months back. It made me nostalgic. | 我看了你几个月前的访谈 有些怀念过去 |
[03:15] | Me too. Nostalgic for the day before I did the interview. | 我也是 怀念接受采访前的日子 |
[03:17] | Oh, yes, humor. | 真幽默 |
[03:19] | If you’re free tonight, you could come by the house, watch the fire, reminisce. | 今晚有空的话来我家吧 一起对着炉火 回忆过去 |
[03:24] | There’s something I’ve been meaning to ask you. | 有件事我一直想问你 |
[03:26] | – What? – Wouldn’t you love to find out? | -什么事 -来了就知道了 |
[03:33] | So, the Stephen King musical opened right next door to the Sondheim revival. | 斯蒂芬·金的音乐剧开演 隔壁是新版的桑德海姆 |
[03:37] | We have clients in both. I was worried there’d be tension, | 两边都有我们的艺人 本来担心会有摩擦 |
[03:39] | but it turns out Misery loves Company. | 还好两边的上座率一样冷清 |
[03:41] | Judah, are you in a band? | 犹大 你玩乐队吗 |
[03:43] | Why do you ask that? | 为什么这么问 |
[03:44] | I’ve always wondered if you were in a band ever since this afternoon | 我一直好奇你是不是玩乐队的 |
[03:47] | when I overheard Juniper tell Stuart that you were in a band. | 自从下午不小心听到朱尼珀跟斯图尔特说 你玩乐队 |
[03:50] | You’re playing a gig tonight, and the whole office is going. | 你们今晚演出 全办公室的都去 |
[03:52] | I was planning to invite you, but didn’t want you to feel obligated. | 我想邀请你 但又不想让你觉得非去不可 |
[03:54] | We’re not good. | 我们水平不行 |
[03:56] | Lenny! How the shell are you? | 蓝尼 你壳还好吗 |
[03:58] | I got trouble, PC! | 我有麻烦了 卡公主 |
[04:01] | I’m familiar with Teddy. | 我知道泰迪 |
[04:03] | I somehow missed that Teddy has spent the last 20 years showing women his… | 20年了 我居然都没发现 泰迪经常向女性露出… |
[04:07] | I’m familiar. | 我知道 |
[04:09] | See, that’s why I love you. You’re discreet. | 我就喜欢你这样 这么谨慎 |
[04:10] | -You’re tough. You’re Teflon. -That’s me, an old frying pan. | -这么坚强 像特氟龙[不粘锅涂层]一样 -我就是只旧煎锅 |
[04:14] | I could use someone who can handle the heat over here. | 我需要有人帮我救火 |
[04:16] | Someone who can be more professional and less… Moonves. | 要更专业 不像… 穆恩维斯 |
[04:19] | What are you saying? | 什么意思 |
[04:21] | I want you to run Turteltaub’s new female-focused studio division, | 我希望你来管理乌龟佬全新的 聚焦女性的工作室 |
[04:25] | -Girtletaub! -I didn’t sneeze. | -乌龟娘 -我没有打喷嚏 |
[04:26] | No, Girtletaub is the studio. | 不 工作室就叫乌龟娘 |
[04:29] | I wanna announce a slate before the Teddy story hits the trades. | 我想要在泰迪的新闻爆出之前宣布 |
[04:31] | You think you can throw one together? | 你能搞定吗 |
[04:33] | You want me to pitch my dream movie studio? | 你要我来宣讲我梦想中的制片工作室 |
[04:35] | I need it tomorrow morning. We gotta hit the ground running with this thing. | 明早就要 我们必须快马加鞭 |
[04:38] | You don’t wanna go slow and steady? | 不想稳妥点 慢慢来吗 |
[04:40] | What am I, a tortoise? | 我又不是老乌龟 |
[04:44] | Get me box office numbers. | 把票房数据给我 |
[04:45] | We need firm financial figures to frame | 要有可靠的财政数据 |
[04:47] | how fans flock to flicks that flex chicks, woman films, | 证明观众就吃女性电影这一套 |
[04:51] | like Pretty, Wonder, Little. | 比如”风月俏佳人” “神奇女侠” “小妇人” |
[04:53] | Diary of a Mad Black. I’ll get my laptop. | 还有”疯黑婆子的日记” 我去拿电脑 |
[04:55] | Wait! Your gig. | 等等 你还有演出 |
[04:56] | I have time. This is important. When a Man Loves a… | 还来得及 这很重要 “当男人爱上…”… |
[05:00] | – What? – That’s another film title, | -什么 -这也是电影名 |
[05:01] | as we were discussing previously. | 跟刚才讨论的一样 |
[05:03] | Of course. | 当然 |
[05:07] | 今晚 戴安·阮现场签售 “美食广场侦探艾薇陈” | |
[05:14] | – Hey, Guy, I’m about to… – Diane. | -盖 我正准备… -戴安 |
[05:15] | Am I wearing a T-shirt right now that says “Treat me like I’m some kind of asshole”? | 我衣服上是不是写着 “把我当垃圾糟蹋” |
[05:18] | I can’t see you right now, but I’m guessing by your tone, no? | 我看不见你穿了什么 不过听你口气 应该没有吧 |
[05:21] | Then why is my ex-wife treating me like I’m some kind of asshole? | 那我前妻为什么把我当垃圾一样糟蹋 |
[05:24] | Did you tell her you weren’t wearing the shirt? | 她知道你衣服上没那么写吗 |
[05:26] | Lady got a job in Houston. | 她在休斯顿找了份工作 |
[05:27] | She’s taking Sonny out of school and moving to Texas. | 所以要桑尼退学 跟她搬去得州 |
[05:30] | She can’t do that! | 她怎么这样 |
[05:31] | Well, she can, because she has full custody. | 因为她有完全监护权 |
[05:33] | And this is her dream job, and I’m really happy for her. But this sucks! | 那是她梦想的工作 我替她高兴 但感觉很差 |
[05:36] | Well, they must need cameramen in Houston, and I can write anywhere… | 休斯顿一定也需要摄影师 我在哪儿都能写作… |
[05:42] | I… couldn’t ask you to do that. | 什么 我不能要求你这么做 |
[05:44] | I wouldn’t ask you to ask. | 不需要你要求我 |
[05:45] | If Sonny’s going to Houston, then we’re going. | 桑尼要搬去休斯顿 那我们也去 |
[05:49] | Okay. Okay. All right. Houston. Uh, g-go, Astros! | 好 行 休斯顿… 太空人队加油 |
[05:53] | Go rodeos! | 牛仔竞技加油 |
[05:54] | Hope you like barbecue! | 希望你喜欢吃烧烤 |
[05:55] | I hope I don’t need another abortion because they are hard to get there! | 希望我不需要再堕胎 因为那边堕胎很困难 |
[05:59] | -Wait, what? -Just trying to think of Texas things. | -什么 -我只是在联想和得州有关的事 |
[06:01] | Sorry. Houston! | 抱歉 休斯顿万岁 |
[06:06] | All day at the airport, I watch people pull suitcases. | 我在机场 整天看人拖着沉重的行李箱 |
[06:09] | Why do we suffer that extra weight dragging us down? | 为什么要让额外的负重拖累我们 |
[06:11] | Because we need clean clothes. | 因为要带换洗衣物 |
[06:13] | The point is: helium luggage. | 我的想法是 氦气行李箱 |
[06:15] | Why pack light when you can pack lighter than air? | 行李箱能比空气还轻 哪还需要”轻装上阵” |
[06:17] | All right, so Mom’s too sick to come out of her room | 所以妈病重得出不了房门 |
[06:21] | but not too sick to make her famous Frito pie? | 却可以做她拿手的玉米片派 |
[06:23] | Well, she wanted to see you. | 她很想见你 |
[06:25] | She was fine all day and then suddenly ill with a stomach bug. | 今天她本来挺好 结果突然肚子疼 |
[06:27] | I wanna see her. | 我想见她 |
[06:29] | No, no, no, no, she’s not there! She’s at the Zumba. | 不行 她不在楼上 她去跳尊巴舞了 |
[06:32] | Is she at Zumba or is she sick? | 她是去跳舞了 还是生病了 |
[06:34] | She is sick but was hoping the Afro-Latin fusion beats | 她生病了 但觉得非洲拉丁混搭音乐 |
[06:37] | would make her feel better. | 能让她舒服点 |
[06:39] | This was a mistake. | 我就不该来 |
[06:46] | Todd, I must confess to you, your mother is not at Zumba. | 托德 我必须坦白 你妈妈没有去跳舞 |
[06:49] | I can see her in the window. | 我都从窗户看到她了 |
[06:50] | That’s a mannequin so I can test out my outfits. | 那是个塑料模特 我用来试衣服的 |
[06:53] | You’re lying again! | 你又说谎 |
[06:56] | Okay. She didn’t come to dinner because she’s ashamed. | 好吧 她没下楼吃饭是因为羞愧 |
[07:00] | She can’t say hello? The woman has my kidney! | 连个招呼都不打 我把肾都给她了 |
[07:02] | And that’s why she’s ashamed. | 所以她才羞愧 |
[07:04] | A mother shouldn’t owe her child her life. | 母亲不应该欠孩子一条命 |
[07:07] | If she could turn it around somehow, save your life… | 要是能想办法报恩 救你一命就好了… |
[07:10] | But, alas, she cannot. | 但不行啊 |
[07:12] | But maybe if she could… but no, you’re obviously healthy. | 万一可以呢… 但不可以 你这么健康 |
[07:17] | But if you weren’t… | 可如果不是… |
[07:19] | But you are. | 你就是很健康 |
[07:20] | Clearly there is nothing to be done. | 所以她什么也做不了 |
[07:39] | Wha… | 什么… |
[07:40] | Aren’t you the horse from “Horsin’ Around”? | 你不是”鬼马奶爸”里的那匹马吗 |
[07:50] | Look at this thing. I fell down one time and I’m an invalid. | 瞧这玩意 我摔了一跤 身体就差了 |
[07:54] | – Word to the wise, BoJack, don’t get old. – I’ll see what I can do about that. | -给你句忠告 波杰克 不要变老 -我尽量想办法 |
[07:58] | My 40-year-old companion treats me like a fragile antique. | 我40岁的陪护 把我当易碎的古董 |
[08:01] | I’ve got a Lamborghini Miura and she won’t even let me drive it. | 我有台兰博基尼穆拉跑车 她却不让我开 |
[08:04] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 真遗憾 |
[08:06] | Anyway, I wanted to say I’m sorry. | 总之 我想对你说声抱歉 |
[08:10] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[08:11] | I’m sorry that at the ’94 upfronts we made you do that stupid BoJack dance. | 抱歉 94年的发布会上 逼你跳了愚蠢的波杰克舞 |
[08:17] | Is that why you wanted to see me tonight? | 你找我来就为了这个 |
[08:19] | No. You’re tall. I need you to reach a box. | 不是 你个子高 我要你帮我拿个盒子 |
[08:25] | “Melanie, good luck with your braces. I think they look cool.” | “梅拉妮 祝你箍牙顺利 你的牙套很酷” |
[08:34] | Mr. Peanutbutter? | 花生酱先生 |
[08:38] | 拉风狗狗: 从悲伤狗狗到 快乐狗狗的旅程 | |
[08:44] | – Diane! – You wrote a memoir? | -戴安 -你写了本回忆录 |
[08:47] | Yeah! I had the idea a few months ago, then one weekend it just fell out of me. | 对 我几个月前突然有了想法 有个周末 突然就灵感不断 |
[08:51] | -What? -From the way people talk about writing, | -什么 -人们总把写作说得很高深 |
[08:53] | I always assumed it was very difficult, | 搞得我一直以为写书很难 |
[08:55] | but it turns out it’s not at all, literally anyone can do it! | 其实一点都不难 谁都能写 |
[08:59] | Yes, that’s always been my experience. | 对 我一直这么觉得 |
[09:01] | I loved your new book, by the way. | 对了 我喜欢你的新书 |
[09:03] | -Thanks. -I’m happy for you, Diane. | -谢谢 -我为你高兴 戴安 |
[09:06] | Even though it’s really easy to write a book, | 尽管写书很容易 |
[09:07] | it’s still an accomplishment to be proud of. | 但依然是值得骄傲的了不起的成就 |
[09:10] | – I am. – And how’s Chicago? | -是啊 -芝加哥还好吗 |
[09:12] | Are you a Chicagoan yet? You know, I went to school in Chicago. | 你成芝加哥人了吗 我在芝加哥上过学 |
[09:15] | You went to Northwestern. That’s not in Chicago. | 你上的是西北大学 可不在芝加哥 |
[09:18] | Ah! You are a Chicagoan! | 你真成芝加哥人了 |
[09:20] | I’m actually about to move to Houston. | 其实我正准备搬去休斯顿 |
[09:23] | In New York? Oh, I think there they pronounce it “Hose-town.” | 纽约吗 纽约人好像把它读成”猴斯屯” |
[09:26] | No, Texas. My boyfriend and I are going. | 不 是得州 我要和男朋友一起搬过去 |
[09:31] | Boyfriend. | 男朋友 |
[09:32] | -Yeah. -That’s fantastic. | -对 -真不错 |
[09:35] | I wanna hear all about him. I assume he’s a good guy? | 快跟我说说他 他应该是个好人吧 |
[09:38] | He’s actually the best Guy. | 他是最棒的”盖” |
[09:43] | His girlfriend looks nice. He seems healthy. | 他女朋友看着不错 他气色也挺好 |
[09:46] | What’s his job? | 他在做什么工作 |
[09:47] | I think he runs a daycare, | 好像在管托儿所 |
[09:49] | but he talks about the babies as if they’re his co-workers, | 但听他的语气 那些孩子好像他的同事一样 |
[09:52] | so it’s impossible to know for sure. | 所以我也说不准 |
[09:54] | – I should have been there. – We’ll try again. | -我应该下来的 -下次再试试吧 |
[09:59] | -Hello? -Listen up, Helen. | -喂 -听清楚 海伦 |
[10:01] | I’ve kidnapped your son and I demand a ransom or I will… | 你儿子在我手上 不交赎金的话 我就… |
[10:04] | Next card? | 下一页 |
[10:06] | “Murder him!” | “杀了他” |
[10:07] | Oh, no! Todd’s gonna get murdered by a fearsome stranger | 天哪 有个可怕的陌生人要杀了托德 |
[10:10] | whose sage, buttery voice simultaneously comforts me and fills me with dread. | 她睿智动听的嗓音 既让我安心 又让我充满敬畏 |
[10:14] | Sounds like a lot of range for a kidnapper. | 这绑匪挺有能耐啊 |
[10:16] | Who are you and what do you want? | 你是谁 你想要什么 |
[10:18] | “I’m your worst nightmare and I want one hundred of your famous Frito pies.” | “我是你的噩梦 我想要一百个你做的玉米派” |
[10:24] | Yes. Anything! | 好 要什么我都给 |
[10:26] | “Under the Hyperion Street Bridge in one hour.” | “一小时后在海伯利安街大桥下见” |
[10:29] | That was perfect! Thank you, Margo! | 太完美了 谢谢你 玛歌 |
[10:32] | It’s the least I can do. | 绵薄之力罢了 |
[10:33] | Getting you to buy that addictive video game | 多年前让你买下那令人上瘾的电子游戏 |
[10:36] | was the act that set me down this ruinous path so many years ago. | 让我走上了这条毁灭的道路 |
[10:40] | If I can make things right by you, | 如果能让你的人生重回正轨 |
[10:42] | maybe there’s hope yet for this wretched soul. | 也许我破碎的灵魂 终究有希望 |
[10:47] | Okay! | 好吧 |
[10:54] | Open it. | 打开它 |
[10:57] | The studio went all-out. | 公司费了很大力气 |
[10:59] | They even found your original screen test. | 甚至找到了你试镜时的录影带 |
[11:01] | That’s incredible. | 真了不起 |
[11:02] | Too bad no one will ever see it. | 可惜没人看得到了 |
[11:04] | After your interview, we couldn’t give these things away. | 你那次采访以后 再也没人想要了 |
[11:07] | Oh, right. Sure. | 是啊 |
[11:09] | It was a great show. | 那是部好剧 |
[11:11] | It would be a shame for it to be forgotten now. | 就这样被遗忘太可惜了 |
[11:13] | Maybe it’s for the best. | 也许这样最好 |
[11:15] | I just feel so bad for Sarah Lynn. She was so good. | 真替莎拉·琳恩惋惜 她演得那么好 |
[11:18] | It’s tragic she won’t be remembered for it. | 悲哀的是 人们记住的却不是她的表演 |
[11:20] | Well, nothing we can do about it now, right? | 我们也无能为力 |
[11:29] | I’ve completed a projection for female-led films over five years. | 我预测了五年内女性主角电影的票房 |
[11:32] | It’s encouraging but vague until I get the specifics of your dream slate. | 很振奋但不准确 要给我你梦想计划的细节才行 |
[11:35] | I don’t know what that is! I don’t remember my dreams. | 我也不知道 我不记得我的梦想了 |
[11:38] | Did I ever even have dreams? | 我有过梦想吗 |
[11:41] | If you leave now, you can still make your show. | 你现在出发还赶得上演出 |
[11:44] | My job is to be here when you are. | 你在我就在 这是我的工作 |
[11:45] | No. Don’t give your whole life to this job, | 不要把整个人生都献给工作 |
[11:48] | because if you do, someday someone will finally ask you what you want | 否则以后哪天 别人问你想要什么 |
[11:52] | and you’ll realize you don’t even know anymore. | 你会惊觉 自己都不知道了 |
[11:56] | -Okay. -I’m sorry to miss it. | -好吧 -很遗憾 我不能去 |
[11:58] | You missing it will make eye contact easier tomorrow. | 你不去 明天我才敢直视你的双眼 |
[12:06] | Gronkle has been re-cutting old episodes of The Cosby Show | 格伦科在重新剪辑”考斯比秀” |
[12:09] | to take out all the Cosby scenes. | 把考斯比的镜头都剪掉 |
[12:12] | They call it “The Show.” | 改名成”秀” |
[12:14] | They wanna try something similar with “Horsin’ Around.” | 他们准备也这么试试”鬼马奶爸” |
[12:17] | So, it’ll just be “Around”? | 改名成”鬼”吗 |
[12:19] | It’ll just be around eight minutes an episode, | 剪辑后的每集只有八分钟左右 |
[12:22] | which is perfect for today’s ADD-addled youth. | 特别适合现在注意力不集中 脑子不清楚的年轻人 |
[12:26] | It’s about three precocious orphans | 讲述三个早熟的孤儿 |
[12:28] | living without any adult supervision, | 独自生活 没有监护人 |
[12:30] | who learn that wisdom and guidance can be found everywhere. | 慢慢学会 一草一木中都有智慧与教导 |
[12:33] | It’s all “around.” | 全靠小”鬼”自己领悟 |
[12:37] | Well, sounds like you got it all figured out. | 看来你们都想好了 |
[12:39] | -What do you need me for? -Your backend. | -还要我做什么 -你得收尾 |
[12:41] | Nobody’s going to watch the show | 如果你还靠这剧挣钱 |
[12:43] | if they think you’re still profiting off it. | 观众就不想看了 |
[12:44] | – I need that money now more than ever. – We want to buy you out. | -我现在特别需要钱 -我们想要你退出 |
[12:48] | A one-time payment and then you’re divorced from the show forever. | 一次性付清 从此你和这部剧再无瓜葛 |
[12:56] | Do it for Sarah Lynn. | 就当是为了莎拉·琳恩 |
[12:59] | Doesn’t she deserve more | 难道你想让大家 |
[13:00] | than to be remembered as the girl you killed? | 只记得她是被你害死的女孩吗 |
[13:05] | Have you seen the episodes without me in them? | 你看过剪掉我的剧集了吗 |
[13:07] | And they’re good? | 好看吗 |
[13:08] | If you sign that document, you won’t need to worry about that ever again. | 签了字 就不用担心这些问题了 |
[13:19] | Good, let’s drink. | 很好 喝一杯吧 |
[13:21] | I’m fine with my water, thanks. | 我喝水就好了 谢谢 |
[13:23] | You’re not fooling anyone with that water bottle. | 别用你那瓶水自欺欺人了 |
[13:25] | Let me fix you a real drink. | 我给你调杯好酒 |
[13:28] | One. | 就一杯 |
[13:31] | Wow, this is a huge crowd for us. Is everyone from your office here? | 第一次见到那么多观众 你的同事全都来了吗 |
[13:37] | Not everyone. | 没来齐 |
[13:38] | Judah, obviously I was speaking figuratively. | 犹大 我只是象征性说说 |
[14:05] | Hi, we are Spectrum of Enchantment. | 大家好 我们是魅惑光谱 |
[14:08] | Our lead singer had to go back to work… | 我们的主唱临时有工作要处理… |
[14:10] | – What? -… so we’ll be playing all of the instrumental versions of our songs. So… | -什么 -所以今天的表演都是纯乐器版本… |
[14:17] | Instrumentals! | 纯乐器 |
[14:22] | ♪ Now boys and girls If you wanna do the BoJack ♪ | ♪ 男孩女孩们 要想学波杰克 ♪ |
[14:24] | ♪ Take your hands Put them up on your lower back ♪ | ♪ 举起双手 放在腰窝下面 ♪ |
[14:26] | ♪ Take your circle and strut and strut Wiggle your hips and jiggle your… ♪ | ♪ 绕个圈圈 抬起头 摇摇屁屁 兜兜… ♪ |
[14:31] | ♪ …troubles and pull up your pants That’s how you do the BoJack dance! ♪ | ♪ …提起裤子 这就是波杰克舞 ♪ |
[14:35] | Brilliant! | 精彩 |
[14:37] | Yeah, but no one wants to do the BoJack now. | 可惜现在没人想跳波杰克舞了 |
[14:40] | It’s funny. I remember a time when I was scared you’d leave the show. | 说来好笑 我记得曾经特别怕你离开这部剧 |
[14:45] | Who’d have thought one day I’d be asking you to? | 谁想到有一天我会要求你离开 |
[14:48] | When were you scared that I’d leave the show? | 你什么时候怕过我会离开 |
[14:51] | Herb was gay and I had to convince you to let us fire him. | 赫布是同性恋的事曝光后 我说服你 答应开除他 |
[14:55] | – Let you? – You probably don’t even remember, | -答应 -你可能都不记得了 |
[14:57] | but I had this whole speech I practiced in the mirror. | 我当时可是对着镜子练了好久 |
[15:00] | I was terrified you were going to call my bluff. | 生怕你看穿我的虚张声势 |
[15:03] | Bluff? All this time, I thought there was nothing I could have done… | 虚张声势 我一直以为 我无能为力… |
[15:06] | I guess I bluffed good! | 说明我练得好 |
[15:08] | -I’m not taking your stupid deal. -No! You signed! | -我不签这蠢合同 -不 你已经签了 |
[15:12] | -Stop, you idiot! -No. | -住手 白痴 -不要 |
[15:15] | No! Why should I give you what you want? You took everything from me. | 我凭什么满足你 你夺走了我的一切 |
[15:18] | My job was on the line. You have no idea… | 我也差点丢了工作 你不懂… |
[15:21] | Every stupid decision I made, every bad thing that has ever happened, | 我做的每个愚蠢的决定 经历的每件破事 |
[15:25] | – it all started because of you. – Grow up. | -都是因你而起 -成熟一点吧 |
[15:27] | You play these games, “if I hadn’t done this, if I wasn’t so that,” | 你总说 “如果我没这样 如果我不是那样” |
[15:31] | but you did and you were and here we are. | 但你做了 你就是 所以才有今天的你 |
[15:33] | I can’t… I… | 我不能… 我… |
[15:34] | Here we are! Because we did what we had to do. | 走到今天 是因为我们做了必须做的事 |
[15:38] | So, what do you have to do now? | 现在你必须做什么 |
[15:45] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[15:48] | That’s right. | 这就对了 |
[15:49] | Now, another drink? | 再喝一杯吗 |
[16:02] | Please! Don’t hurt him! | 求你 不要伤害他 |
[16:03] | Boy dies if you don’t got the pies. | 交出派 否则他就得死 |
[16:06] | We have them. Jorge? Go! Go! | 派带来了 豪尔赫 快去 |
[16:11] | We should have boxed them! | 应该用盒子装的 |
[16:13] | No! | 不 |
[16:15] | Please don’t hurt him. I never got to make it right. | 求求你不要伤害他 我总是搞砸 |
[16:19] | I’ve ruined my chance… | 这次也是… |
[16:20] | Spare me the deets. I just want the freets. | 别说细节了 交出玉米派 |
[16:22] | Frito pies, that is. | 是玉米片派 |
[16:25] | No! Stop! | 不 住手 |
[16:28] | -Mom! Mom! -Helen? Are you all right? | -妈 妈 -海伦 你还好吗 |
[16:30] | It’s okay. It’s not real. I’m fine! It’s a classic Todd shenanigan! | 没事 都是假的 我没事 这是经典的托德式恶作剧 |
[16:33] | But how would you know what that is? | 不过你不知道那是什么 |
[16:35] | I think my wife is having a heart attack. | 我老婆心脏病发作了 |
[16:37] | That’s Margo Martindale, the actress! | 她是演员玛歌·马丁代尔 |
[16:39] | I’m sorry! I’m sorry! | 对不起 |
[16:40] | I was too convincing! Oh, if only I wasn’t so good at acting! | 我演得太逼真了 要是我的演技不那么精湛就好了 |
[16:49] | It’s funny, isn’t it? The things that matter? | 真可笑 重要的事 |
[16:52] | The truth is none of it matters | 其实什么都不重要 |
[16:54] | and the truth is it all matters tremendously. | 其实一切都无比重要 |
[16:58] | It’s a wonder any of us ever get out of bed at all. | 真神奇 居然有人能有起床的动力 |
[17:01] | And yet, we get out of bed. | 但我们还是会起床 |
[17:04] | I’m going home. | 我要回家了 |
[17:08] | – What are you doing? – I’m taking your car. | -你干什么 -我要开你的车走 |
[17:10] | – What? – You’re not using it. | -什么 -反正你也开不了 |
[17:12] | Someone should get some pleasure out of something in this sad, stupid world. | 这个悲哀愚蠢的世界里 总得有人享享乐 |
[17:15] | Consider it a signing bonus. | 就当是签字费吧 |
[17:18] | And I’m taking these. | 这些我也要拿走 |
[17:24] | But the lazy Susans turned out to be very problematic. | 结果”懒惰苏珊”餐桌转盘惹了大麻烦 |
[17:28] | – Why? – Offensive to Susans. | -为什么 -叫”苏珊”的不满意 |
[17:30] | There was a protest organized by Susan Sarandon. | 苏珊·萨兰登在餐厅门口带头抗议游行 |
[17:33] | Oh, no! | 不是吧 |
[17:34] | Not that many Susans showed up. You know what they say about Susans. | 不过到场的苏珊不多 毕竟苏珊嘛 |
[17:37] | They’re lazy? | 太懒了 |
[17:39] | Suddenly you’re desperately seeking them. | 苏珊到用时方恨少 |
[17:41] | Anyway, I don’t know how we got talking about me for so long. | 我们怎么一直在聊我的事 |
[17:44] | You were gonna tell me about your boyfriend. It’s good? | 该聊聊你男朋友啊 你们还好吗 |
[17:46] | It’s really good. When I’m with him, | 非常好 和他在一起时 |
[17:48] | I feel like I’m part of an “us,” you know? | 我觉得我是”我们”的一部分 |
[17:50] | Like, every other relationship, I always felt like a “me” in a relationship. | 之前的恋情里 我都觉得我只是”我”而已 |
[17:54] | Does that make sense? | 这么说你懂吗 |
[17:55] | Yeah. That makes sense. | 我懂 |
[17:57] | Sorry. I-I didn’t realize I was doing that. | 抱歉 不该跟你说这个 |
[18:00] | I’ve always tried to be an “us” with people | 我一直想和别人成为”我们” |
[18:02] | even when I could see it wasn’t a good idea. | 哪怕我知道强扭的瓜不甜 |
[18:04] | Now that I’m single, I feel like I’m finally learning how to be a “me.” | 现在恢复单身 我终于开始学着做自己了 |
[18:07] | That’s great. | 真好 |
[18:08] | I know there were times you would try to tell me something | 有时你想对我倾诉烦恼 |
[18:11] | and instead of listening, I just tried to fix it | 但我没有倾听 只想解决问题 |
[18:12] | or convince you there wasn’t a problem. | 或者告诉你这不是问题 |
[18:15] | I shouldn’t have done that. | 我不该那样 |
[18:16] | We’re all doing our best. | 我们都努力了 |
[18:18] | -I wanna know now. -Know what? | -现在我想知道 -知道什么 |
[18:20] | Tell me what it’s like to be Diane. | 做戴安是什么感觉 |
[18:23] | Okay. When you’re Diane, | 好吧 如果你是戴安 |
[18:26] | you can live your whole life like it’s a puzzle, | 人生就像一大块拼图 |
[18:31] | put together from the pieces of different sets. | 却是由不成套的碎片拼凑的 |
[18:34] | Like a crossover puzzle? | 联动拼图吗 |
[18:36] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[18:37] | Your whole life is full of these pieces that don’t quite fit. | 生活中都是根本拼不到一起的碎片 |
[18:40] | Sounds like a hard puzzle. | 很难拼的样子 |
[18:42] | But at some point, you start to think it’s you. | 突然就会开始怀疑自己 |
[18:46] | You’re the piece that doesn’t quite fit. | 自己才是那片放错位置的拼图 |
[18:49] | And you spend so long with that feeling that the feeling becomes your home. | 这种感觉时间长了 反而成了你的归宿 |
[18:55] | And it can be jarring when you discover one day | 如果有一天突然发现 |
[18:58] | that you suddenly don’t feel that way anymore. | 没有这种感觉了 反而会很不适应 |
[19:01] | At first, you don’t trust it. | 一开始会拒绝接受 |
[19:03] | But then, gradually, you do. | 但慢慢地 也就接受了 |
[19:06] | I’m sorry. That was a weird thing to be telling my ex-husband. | 对不起 和前夫说这些太奇怪了 |
[19:09] | No. | 不会 |
[19:11] | -I’m really happy for you, Diane. -It’s funny. | -我真心为你高兴 戴安 -真可笑 |
[19:14] | I feel like if we met each other as the people we are now, | 如果我们相遇时是如今的样子 |
[19:17] | things would be totally different with us. | 也许会有完全不同的结局 |
[19:19] | Yeah, but if we hadn’t met each other until now, | 如果我们现在才相遇 |
[19:22] | we wouldn’t be the people we are now. | 也就不会变成如今的我们了 |
[19:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:27] | Two equally accomplished book writers. | 两位同样成就卓越的作家 |
[19:35] | You suffered an anxiety attack. | 你焦虑症发作了 |
[19:37] | I’d encourage you to avoid stressful situations like… | 我建议你避免会导致你紧张的情况 比如… |
[19:41] | fake kidnappings under abandoned bridges. | 废弃桥梁下的假绑架案 |
[19:44] | Okay, paperwork time. | 好了 来签字 |
[19:45] | You seem like a fellow who enjoys unnecessary bureaucracy. | 你看着就喜欢无意义的繁文缛节 |
[19:49] | I do, Doctor. | 没错 医生 |
[19:51] | Mm, was that the bridge where they shot Grease? | 那座桥是”油脂”的拍摄地吗 |
[19:55] | – Yeah! – That’s neat. | -对 -真不错 |
[19:58] | Todd, I’m so sorry! | 托德 真的对不起 |
[20:00] | No, I know you didn’t mean to… | 不 我知道你不是故意… |
[20:02] | I thought kicking you out was the right thing. | 我以为把你赶出门是正确的决定 |
[20:05] | You were 18. You had dropped out of high school. | 你当时18岁 从高中辍学 |
[20:08] | You were always high. You only wore flip-flops. | 整天嗑药 一直穿着人字拖 |
[20:10] | -You never showered. -You don’t have to list everything. | -从不洗澡 -也不用说这么多 |
[20:13] | I wanted you to grow up, not leave forever. | 我希望你长大 没想让你永远离开家 |
[20:16] | Then more and more time passed and I didn’t know how to make it right. | 时间过得越久 我就越不知道该如何弥补 |
[20:20] | Truth is, I did grow up. Your plan worked. | 其实我确实长大了 你的计划成功了 |
[20:23] | I haven’t had a mom for so long, I… I don’t really need one anymore. | 这么长时间没有母亲 我… 已经不需要母亲了 |
[20:28] | Oh. So, what do we do now? | 那我们现在怎么办 |
[20:31] | Well, I do have one idea. | 我有个主意 |
[20:34] | – What? – A big robot suit like in Aliens, | -什么 -“异形2″里面那种机器服 |
[20:37] | but for babies so they can do grown-up things! | 但给婴儿穿 这样他们就能做大人做的事了 |
[20:40] | -That sounds dangerous. -Yeah, I guess it is. | -听起来很危险 -也是 |
[20:45] | But maybe the robots could be powered | 也许机器人的电力 |
[20:48] | by energy generated from sucking on pacifiers. | 可以用婴儿吸奶嘴产生的能量提供 |
[20:51] | That is so smart! Babies love sucking and right now it’s just wasted energy! | 太聪明了 婴儿喜欢吸奶嘴 这些能量都被浪费了 |
[20:57] | And so you see, the circle had become complete. | 你瞧 循环就这样完成了 |
[21:00] | All the twists and turns had all been part of a beautiful tapestry, | 所有迂回曲折 都是美妙图景的一部分 |
[21:05] | a grander mission to bring this boy and his mother together again. | 为了让这个男孩和母亲破镜重圆 |
[21:10] | That’s quite a story. But you’ve killed a lot of people. | 故事很精彩 但你杀了很多人 |
[21:13] | -Margo Martindale, you’re going to pris… -Wait! | -玛歌·马丁代尔 你被判入狱… -等一下 |
[21:18] | You can’t send her to jail before she gets to act in one of my movies! | 你不能把她关起来 她要先出演我的电影 |
[21:21] | Indie filmmaker Nicole Holofcener? | 独立电影导演妮可·哈罗芬瑟 |
[21:24] | I find it hard to believe Margo Martindale has never appeared in your work. | 我不相信玛歌·马丁代尔没演过你的电影 |
[21:28] | It’s true! And I need her to play the mother of the poetry student | 是真的 我需要她在我的新片”教师战争”里 |
[21:31] | Catherine Keener has an affair with in my new film, “Classroom Warfare.” | 演个诗歌学生的母亲 和凯瑟琳·基纳有一腿 |
[21:35] | Can I, Mr. Judge? Please? | 可以吗 法官先生 求你了 |
[21:38] | Damn, that does sound good. | 该死 听起来是部好电影 |
[21:41] | Okay, you’re free to go. | 好吧 你可以走了 |
[21:51] | Come on. Open. Open! Open up! | 快打开啊 快点 |
[21:54] | God. Where’s my stupid… | 跑哪儿去了… |
[21:59] | Why is everything so difficult? | 怎么什么都这么难 |
[22:04] | Have it your way, door. | 随你便吧 大门 |
[22:07] | Todd! How come we never go swimming? | 托德 我们怎么没去游过泳 |
[22:11] | This is terrible. | 糟透了 |
[22:15] | Well, hello. | 你好啊 |
[22:18] | Who put pills in my house? | 谁在我家里放了药 |
[22:27] | Judah, you were supposed to have the night off! Your hair is so long! | 犹大 你今晚不用工作 头发好长 |
[22:31] | I’d rather be here. | 我更愿意留在这里 |
[22:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:35] | Would you think I was an idiot if I didn’t go work for Turteltaub? | 如果我不去为乌龟佬工作 会不会太傻了 |
[22:38] | I would never think you were an idiot. | 我永远不会觉得你傻 |
[22:40] | This slate we’re putting together… | 我们做的这份提案… |
[22:43] | We could get some financiers and do it ourselves, right? | 完全可以自己找投资人去做 对吧 |
[22:47] | If there’s one thing I know about this business, | 这行里 我最清楚的道理就是 |
[22:49] | it’s never underestimate what Princess Carolyn can do by herself. | 千万不要低估卡洛琳公主一个人的力量 |
[22:52] | Well, not all by myself. | 不只是我一个人 |
[22:56] | I’ve got the babysitter ’til 11:00. We might as well keep working, right? | 我的保姆11点才下班 不如继续工作吧 |
[23:00] | – How can I help? – Why don’t you play me one of your songs? | -要我帮什么吗 -弹首你们的歌给我听吧 |
[23:09] | ♪ I strive for precision ♪ | ♪ 我力求精确 ♪ |
[23:11] | ♪ My aim is to be accurate and clear ♪ | ♪ 每件事都要分毫不差 ♪ |
[23:17] | ♪ I don’t say things I don’t know to be true ♪ | ♪ 不真实的话 我说不出口 ♪ |
[23:23] | ♪ So believe me When I tell you I love you ♪ | ♪ 所以请相信我口中的我爱你 ♪ |
[23:32] | ♪ I don’t write good love songs ♪ | ♪ 我写不出美妙的情歌 ♪ |
[23:35] | ♪ I’m not adept with metaphors or rhymes ♪ | ♪ 不擅长比喻和押韵 ♪ |
[23:41] | ♪ I just want to describe The things I know ♪ | ♪ 只想如实地描述事实 ♪ |
[23:46] | ♪ And the only thing I know Is that I love you ♪ | ♪ 我只知道一件事 那就是我爱你 ♪ |
[23:52] | ♪ Please believe me when I tell you ♪ | ♪ 请相信我所说的 ♪ |
[23:55] | I love you, Princess Carolyn. | 我爱你 卡洛琳公主 |
[24:12] | What are you so happy about? | 你在开心什么 |
[24:15] | – BoJack Horseman. Six-foot-five. – All right. Whenever you’re ready. | -马男波杰克 身高1米96 -准备好了就开始吧 |
[24:18] | A mustard sandwich? | 芥末三明治 |
[24:20] | We may be orphans but leave us our dignity. | 我们孤儿也是有尊严的 |
[24:22] | Uh, BJ, that’s Ethan’s line. | 波杰克 那是伊森的台词 |
[24:24] | Oh, right. | 对 |
[24:25] | Orphans? | 孤儿 |
[24:26] | What am I supposed to feed you? | 我要给你们吃什么 |
[24:28] | All right, stop. You’re nervous. | 好 停一下 你太紧张了 |
[24:30] | – Forget the script. – Okay. | -别管剧本了 -好的 |
[24:31] | We’re gonna do that movie that you’re always making me watch. You know… | 我们来演你一直逼我看的那部电影… |
[24:34] | You have to answer for the chimpanzee, Tino. | 你必须为黑猩猩的死负责 迪诺 |
[24:37] | No, Mickey, you got it all wrong! | 不 米基 你搞错了 |
[24:39] | So, where’d all the bananas go? | 那香蕉都去哪儿了 |
[24:41] | The chimp’s dead, Tino. So’s the bonobo. | 黑猩猩死了 迪诺 倭黑猩猩也是 |
[24:44] | Who you been monkeyin’ around with? | 你都跟哪些猴子鬼混了 |
[24:46] | I can’t do it anymore! It was the marmoset! | 我受不了了 是狨猴干的 |
[24:48] | Good. Perfect. Now look at the red dot. Go! | 很好 很棒 现在看着镜头上的红点 开始 |
[24:51] | What am I supposed to feed you? I have mustard. | 我要给你吃什么 我有芥末 |
[24:54] | A mustard sandwich? | 芥末三明治 |
[24:56] | We may be orphans but leave us our dignity. | 我们孤儿也是有尊严的 |
[24:59] | Well, I can’t fix you a martini. | 我可没有马提尼给你们喝 |
[25:00] | Hey, wait! I have olives! | 等等 我有橄榄 |
[25:03] | Nope. Not olives. | 不对 不是橄榄 |
[25:05] | -Perfect! -Yeah? You, you think we got it? | -完美 -是吗 这样可以吗 |
[25:07] | Buckle up, buddy, your life is about to start. | 系好安全带 兄弟 你的人生就要启程了 |