| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:21] | You’re not working today, are you? | 你今天不是不工作吗? |
| [00:23] | I thought you were gonna spend time with Maddie before we leave. | 我以为在我们走之前你要多陪陪玛迪 |
| [00:25] | Oh, I just gotta go see someone about a case. | 我只是去见见一个案件的相关人员 |
| [00:28] | Shouldn’t take long. I’ll be back before she wakes up. | 应该没多久 我会在她醒来前回来的 |
| [00:34] | I got a call from a woman a few days ago. | 几天前我接到一个女人的电话 |
| [00:36] | Said she knew my mother, knows who killed her. | 说她认识我妈妈 知道是谁杀了她 |
| [00:39] | Think she does? | 你认为她说的是真的? |
| [00:40] | Probably just another dead end like all the others, | 或许和其他的线索一样是个死胡同 |
| [00:44] | and I’ll put it away again till next time. | 我会把案卷收起来 直到下一次再有线索出现 |
| [00:48] | You’ve been looking at that book since I met you. | 自打我认识你 你就在研究那卷宗 |
| [00:50] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
| [00:52] | I’ll be back in time to take you guys for lunch. | 我会按时回来带你们去吃午餐的 |
| [00:55] | Maybe we can stop at the beach on the way to the airport. | 也许在我们去机场的路上 我们能在海滩那停一下 |
| [00:58] | Maddie’d like that. | 玛迪喜欢海滩 |
| [01:52] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go♪ | 总有这样一种感觉 |
| [01:54] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 萦绕在我的心头 |
| [01:57] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 挥之不去 |
| [01:59] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 余音不绝 |
| [02:02] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 辗转反侧 |
| [02:05] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 百转千回 |
| [02:08] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 难以割舍 |
| [02:10] | ♪ I can’t let go ♪ | 无法忘怀 |
| [02:24] | ♪ I feel ♪ | 我能感觉 |
| [02:30] | I moved back to L.A. A few years ago | 在几年前 我丈夫去世后 |
| [02:33] | after my husband passed. | 我搬回了洛杉矶 |
| [02:37] | I was born here. I wanted to die here. | 我生于斯 希望能逝于此 |
| [02:40] | I had no idea you’d grown up to be a detective | 我没想到你长大后会成为一个警探 |
| [02:44] | till I saw your name in the paper– | 直到在报纸上看到了你的名字 |
| [02:46] | – yours and Marjorie’s. | 你的和马乔里的 |
| [02:47] | That case had nothing to do with my mother. | 那个案子和我母亲无关 |
| [02:49] | It was just a lawyer dragging her name through the mud, | 只是一个律师试图抹黑她 |
| [02:52] | trying to get to me. | 来牵扯到我身上 |
| [02:55] | You said you know who killed her. | 你说你知道谁杀了她 |
| [02:57] | Yes, I do. | 是的 我知道 |
| [02:58] | I think I do, at least. | 至少 我认为我知道 |
| [03:02] | We were good friends, your mother and I. | 你母亲和我 我们是好朋友 |
| [03:05] | I babysat you many a day, many nights. | 我照顾过你很多个日夜 |
| [03:10] | Tell me about the night she was killed. | 告诉我她被杀的那晚 |
| [03:15] | We were careful. | 我们很小心 |
| [03:17] | We had our regulars, | 我们有自己的常客 |
| [03:20] | and we took referrals, I guess you’d say. | 我想你会说 我们有老鸨 |
| [03:23] | That night, I had more dates than I could handle, | 那晚 我的客人太多应付不来了 |
| [03:26] | and I gave one of my regulars to Marjorie. | 我把我的一个常客让给了马乔里 |
| [03:29] | Who was he? | 他是谁? |
| [03:32] | He called himself Mitch. It’s the only name I never knew him by. | 他自称叫米奇 我只知道这个名字 |
| [03:36] | What did he look like? | 他长什么模样? |
| [03:38] | Big, tall, surfer. | 大块头 高个子 玩冲浪的 |
| [03:41] | Broad shoulders. | 宽肩膀 |
| [03:42] | He had that look– | 他有那种 |
| [03:45] | tan, sun-streaked hair. | 褐色的 带有金色条纹的头发 |
| [03:47] | – Did he ever hurt you? – He could be a little rough. | – 他伤害过你没有? – 他是有点粗野 |
| [03:52] | He liked to show you that he was in control. | 他喜欢让你知道他在掌控一切 |
| [03:55] | Did he choke you? | 他掐过你没有? |
| [03:58] | He put his hands on my throat a few times. | 他把他的手放到我的喉咙上几次 |
| [04:01] | – Nothing more than that. – Did you warn her? | -没做过更过火的事 – 你警告过我母亲没有? |
| [04:04] | Did you tell her what he was like? | 你告诉过她 那是个什么样的人? |
| [04:06] | I did. I told her he liked it rough. | 我说了 我告诉她 他喜欢玩粗野的 |
| [04:09] | How could I know what he was gonna do that night? | 我怎么知道那晚他会那么做? |
| [04:13] | Where did you send her to meet this Mitch? | 你送她到哪去见这个米奇? |
| [04:16] | City Center Hotel downtown. | 市区的市中心旅馆 |
| [04:19] | Room 7. | 7号房 |
| [04:21] | I remember that, because Marjorie said | 我记得 是因为马乔里说过 |
| [04:24] | it was her lucky number. | 那是她的幸运数字 |
| [04:27] | And you didn’t go to the police after they found her? | 在他们发现她的尸体后你没去报警吗? |
| [04:30] | We didn’t go to the police. | 我们没去 |
| [04:32] | We didn’t talk to the police. We couldn’t trust them. | 我们不跟警察说话 我们不信任他们 |
| [04:37] | So you did nothing. | 所以你什么都没做 |
| [04:42] | When they found Marjorie, I was so scared, I left town. | 当他们发现马乔里的尸体后 我很害怕 我就离开了 |
| [04:47] | At Union Station, I made an anonymous call to the police. | 在联合火车站 我给警察打了个匿名电话 |
| [04:50] | I talked to a detective. I told him about Mitch. | 我跟一位警探说了 我告诉了他米奇的事 |
| [04:53] | Then I got on a train, and I left. | 然后我上了火车 离开了 |
| [04:55] | I left the town, I left the life. | 我离开了这 离开了那种生活 |
| [04:59] | What about the detective? Do you remember his name? | 关于那个警探呢?你还记得他的名字吗? |
| [05:02] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不记得了 |
| [05:03] | I got it from the newspaper. | 我从报纸上得知 |
| [05:05] | It said he was the one in charge. | 他被指控了 |
| [05:07] | Was it Caffrey? John Caffrey? | 是卡佛里吗? 约翰·卡佛里? |
| [05:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [05:10] | I’m sorry, I don’t remember. | 抱歉 我不记得了 |
| [05:13] | And you thought that would do it? | 你认为那就足够了吗? |
| [05:15] | An anonymous call on your way out of town? | 在你离开城市之前的一通匿名电话? |
| [05:18] | That’s all she was worth? | 她就值这点? |
| [05:21] | Your close friend. | 你最亲密的朋友 |
| [05:23] | Look, I thought you would want to know this. | 我认为你想知道这些 |
| [05:27] | I’m dying. It was now or never. | 我离死不远了 不说就没机会了 |
| [05:36] | But you had to wait until you were dying to tell me. | 但是你必须要等到你要死了才告诉我 |
| [05:38] | Harry… | 哈里… |
| [05:42] | Thank you for telling me at last. | 谢谢你至少还告诉我了 |
| [05:57] | Turned off. | 关掉了 |
| [07:14] | – Want some of this? – No, thanks. | – 来点这个? – 不 谢了 |
| [07:17] | Forget it, Mom. I’ve already tried to convert him. | 算了吧 妈 我已经试过了 |
| [07:19] | Come on, it’s really good. | 来一口吧 真的很好吃 |
| [07:21] | They start making rocky road gelato, | 自打他们开始做棉花糖冰激凌 |
| [07:23] | I’ll give up ice cream. | 我就不吃冰激凌了 |
| [07:25] | How’d your interview go this morning? | 你今早的问讯结果如何? |
| [07:28] | Something to follow up on. We’ll see. | 有东西值得查查看 我们会调查的 |
| [07:30] | Not getting my hopes up. | 还没到能唤起我的希望来 |
| [07:36] | Can you push me on the swing? My dad’s busy. | 你能给我推秋千吗?我老爸很忙 |
| [07:40] | – Is it okay? – Sure. | -可以吗? 当然 |
| [07:42] | – I’m Maddie. – I’m Cora. | 我叫玛迪 我叫柯拉 |
| [07:52] | Look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
| [07:53] | Even out here, you feel like you need to protect her. | 即使在这 你还是感觉你需要保护她 |
| [07:56] | – She’s my little girl. – She’s not so little anymore. | – 她是我的小女孩 – 她不小了 |
| [08:00] | She’ll always be my baby. I worry about her. | 她永远是我的宝贝 我担心她 |
| [08:04] | – And you. – I’m gonna be okay. | – 和你 – 我会没事的 |
| [08:08] | I was worried about you before all this happened. | 在一切发生之前 我就担心你 |
| [08:13] | I know you are. | 我知道 |
| [08:17] | Harry, my world is upside down right now. | 哈里 我的生活现在天翻地覆 |
| [08:21] | I don’t know about work, | 我对于工作 |
| [08:26] | my marriage, | 我的婚姻 |
| [08:28] | anything in my future. | 我未来的一切 茫然无措 |
| [08:32] | Reggie and I, we’ve… | 瑞奇和我 我们… |
| [08:35] | moved into that space. | 到了那一步了 |
| [08:38] | Now what? | 现在怎么办? |
| [08:40] | Couples take each other for granted. | 夫妻彼此漠不关心 |
| [08:42] | Don’t really talk anymore. | 不再相互交谈 |
| [08:45] | You know, where we were right before it was over. | 你知道的 在我们离婚前经历的一切 |
| [08:47] | Well, that was my fault. I blew it. | 那是我的错 我搞砸了 |
| [08:49] | We both did. | 我们都是 |
| [08:52] | I just don’t wanna make the same mistakes I did before. | 我只是不想犯以前犯过的同样的错误 |
| [08:57] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it to sound like that. | 抱歉 我不是那个意思 |
| [09:00] | It’s okay. I get it. | 没事 我知道 |
| [09:10] | Hey, guys. Group hug? | 嘿 伙计们 抱一抱? |
| [09:14] | Maddie sandwich. | 玛迪在中间 |
| [09:18] | I’m really gonna miss you, Dad. | 我真的会想你的 爸爸 |
| [09:20] | Miss you, too. | 也会想你的 |
| [09:56] | Need a room? | 要房间吗? |
| [10:00] | LAPD. | 洛杉矶警察局 |
| [10:01] | I’m working a cold-case homicide from ’79. | 我正在调查一件1979年的陈年凶杀案 |
| [10:05] | How far back do your registration records go? | 你们有过去多少年的登记记录? |
| [10:09] | We got records that go back to the day this place opened | 从这里开门第一天开始的记录都有 |
| [10:12] | back in ’53. | 也就是从1953年开始 |
| [10:15] | So a cold-case homicide, huh? | 陈年凶杀案 是吧? |
| [10:19] | We didn’t have any murders here in ’79. | 1979年我们这里没有凶杀案 |
| [10:22] | I’d remember. I was here. | 我知道 我当时就在这 |
| [10:24] | Had a couple in ’80, but nothing in ’79. | 1980年有几个 但是1979年一个都没有 |
| [10:27] | Her body wasn’t found here. | 她的尸体不是在这被发现的 |
| [10:29] | She might have been here the night she was killed. | 但在遇害那晚 她应该就在这 |
| [10:31] | You said you remember those murders in ’80? | 你刚才说你记得1980年的那些案子? |
| [10:33] | Oh, you always remember the murders. | 那些案子你可忘不了 |
| [10:36] | Both women. | 被害人都是女人 |
| [10:37] | One got stabbed. The other got her head bashed in. | 一个人被捅死的 另一个人的头都被打坏了 |
| [10:41] | Blunt force trauma, I think you call it. | 钝器重击头部 你们是这么叫的吧 |
| [10:43] | They ever get solved? | 这些案子都破了么? |
| [10:46] | Nothing ever gets solved here. | 这里从来没有破过案 |
| [10:50] | The registries are in the back in the cabinets, | 登记处就在这后面 |
| [10:54] | and they ain’t in order, | 但是文件都是随意摆放的 |
| [10:56] | and there are a few pages missing here and there. | 有几页纸不知道扔哪去了 |
| [11:02] | Ah, knock yourself out. I’ve got to get back up to the counter. | 你自己找吧 我要回到柜台去了 |
| [11:07] | Gotta make sure my preverts | 得确保那些人 |
| [11:08] | have a place to comingle for the night. | 有地方行苟且之事 |
| [11:10] | – Yeah, no problem. – Okay. | – 好的 没问题 – 那我先走了 |
| [11:40] | Mitch. | 米奇 |
| [11:57] | You find what you’re looking for? | 找到你需要的东西了么? |
| [12:01] | Mind if I borrow this? | 我能借走这个么? |
| [12:02] | If you promise to bring it back. | 只要你能保证还回来就行 |
| [12:05] | You said you remember the murders. | 你说你还记得那些谋杀案 |
| [12:07] | Do you remember a customer named Fox Mitchell? | 那你记得一个叫福克斯·米奇的客人么? |
| [12:10] | No, I don’t remember him. | 我不记得这个人 |
| [12:12] | Is there anyone in Room 7 tonight? | 7号房间今天晚上有人住么? |
| [12:14] | Seven? No, seven is open. | 7号? 没有 7号没人住 |
| [12:18] | I need to see it. | 我要去看看 |
| [12:30] | Not like it was back then. | 和以前不一样了 |
| [12:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
| [13:57] | I am glad you found time to meet me. | 很高兴你能抽出时间来见我 |
| [13:59] | – I know you’re incredibly busy. – What can I do for you? | – 我知道你非常忙 – 有什么需要帮忙的么? |
| [14:04] | I need to know where we stand, Irv. | 我需要知道我们的立场 欧文 |
| [14:07] | You made a promise, a commitment to my candidacy. | 你向我承诺过我的候选人资格 |
| [14:11] | But you have to know there will be consequences | 但是你要知道这么做是会有后果的 |
| [14:15] | Should anything change? | 需要做些改变么? |
| [14:17] | Are you talking about your grand jury? | 你是在说你的大陪审团么? |
| [14:19] | We’re ready to issue its findings. | 我们准备发布调查结果了 |
| [14:22] | So issue them. | 那就发布吧 |
| [14:24] | The fallout will be intense | 后果会很严重 |
| [14:27] | for LAPD and you personally. | 对洛杉矶警察局和你本人都是如此 |
| [14:30] | Let me make something clear to you, Mr. District Attorney. | 我来跟你好好解释一下吧 地方检察官先生 |
| [14:34] | I agreed to accept the position of interim chief of police | 我答应接受临时警察局长的位置 |
| [14:37] | to honor my son | 是为了纪念我的儿子 |
| [14:38] | and help lead the department out of this current crisis. | 也是为了能够带领这个部门脱离目前的危机状态 |
| [14:41] | But I will not be accepting the job permanently, | 但是不管是谁赢了选举 |
| [14:44] | no matter who wins the election. | 我都不会永久地接受这份工作 |
| [14:48] | You’re just gonna walk away? | 你就这么离开? |
| [14:49] | That’s what interim means. | 这本来就是临时的意思 |
| [14:53] | And the Waits video? | 那韦茨的视频呢? |
| [14:57] | They have it. | 在他们那 |
| [14:58] | – Who has it? – Them. | – 在谁那? – 就是他们 |
| [15:09] | – You didn’t. – Yes, I did. | – 你不是吧 – 是的 |
| [15:13] | I think your grand jury should have all the facts | 我觉得如果你的大陪审团想要评判是非的话 |
| [15:16] | if they want to sit in judgment. | 他们应该掌握所有的事实 |
| [15:18] | They should know who ordered Raynard Waits’ cuffs removed. | 他们应该知道是谁解开了雷纳德·韦茨的手铐 |
| [15:20] | They should know who ordered that field trip. | 是谁组织了那次实地考察 |
| [15:22] | They should know who was really responsible. | 谁才是真正有责任的人 |
| [15:24] | You son of a bitch, fuck you. | 你个贱人 操你妈的 |
| [15:39] | Bosch. | 博斯 |
| [15:44] | So I happened to be doing | 我先前碰巧在 |
| [15:46] | my appointed rounds in the bullpen earlier. | 工作间里办事 |
| [15:48] | I couldn’t help but notice a delivery on your desk from archives. | 不小心就在你桌子上看到了档案室送来的包裹 |
| [15:50] | Two open cases from 1980? | 1980年的两个悬案? |
| [15:52] | Good. That was quick. | 好吧 还挺快的 |
| [15:54] | What was quick? What are you doing? | 什么挺快的? 你在干嘛 |
| [15:56] | I ordered two unsolveds from archives. | 我从档案室要了两个悬案档案 |
| [15:58] | – Your mother’s case, that was 1979, right? – It was. | – 你母亲的案子 是在1979年 对吧? – 是的 |
| [16:02] | I’m looking into the possibility | 我正在调查另外两起案件 |
| [16:03] | these other two cases were connected. | 相互关联的可能性 |
| [16:05] | Unless I missed a memo, | 如果我没记错的话 |
| [16:06] | you and Edgar were assigned to the Nash task force. | 你和埃德加被任命到了纳什的特别小组去吧 |
| [16:08] | Where are you going with this? | 那边的事情怎么样了? |
| [16:09] | For now, we’re just pushing paper, for RHD, | 目前为止 我们只是在为劫案凶杀科整理文档材料 |
| [16:11] | tracing guns, waiting for Nash to raise his head. | 追踪枪支 等着纳什露面了 |
| [16:14] | – What about Veronica Allen? – She gets arraigned tomorrow. | – 那维罗妮卡·爱伦呢? – 她明天就会被提审 |
| [16:17] | Edgar’s putting together the first discovery package. | 埃德加正在整理目前的第一手资料 |
| [16:19] | It’s all well in hand. | 一切都在掌控之中 |
| [16:20] | So meantime, over the weekend, | 于此同时 这周末 |
| [16:22] | I got a call on my mother’s case. | 我接到了一个关于我母亲案件的电话 |
| [16:23] | I spoke to a witness, gave me a new lead. | 我和证人谈了谈 她给了我一个新线索 |
| [16:25] | – You got a call? – I got a call. | – 你接到了个电话? – 我接到了个电话 |
| [16:29] | Harry, these cases are 35 years old. | 哈里 这些案件已经有35年之久了 |
| [16:32] | It doesn’t matter. Forget our victims? What’s that say about us? | 这都不重要 遗忘受害者 别人会怎么说我们? |
| [16:34] | I know, I know, | 我明白 我明白 |
| [16:36] | but we have a dedicated cold case unit downtown. | 但是我们在市区有一个专门处理尘封旧案的地方 |
| [16:39] | Maybe, but they’re not working these cases. | 或许吧 但是他们都没在办理这些案子 |
| [16:41] | And you know how it goes down there. | 你也知道那边是怎么办事的 |
| [16:43] | They pull a case, look for DNA and fingerprints to run. | 他们拿出一起案子 查下DNA和指纹就完事了 |
| [16:45] | If there’s no magic bullet, the case goes right back to archives. | 如果没有奇迹发生的话 这些案子又会直接回到档案室 |
| [16:48] | So there was no DNA or fingerprint evidence in these cases. | 所以这些案件里都没有DNA和指纹线索咯 |
| [16:51] | – None. – All right. So what’s the connection? | – 什么都没有 – 好的吧 那他们的联系在哪? |
| [16:53] | Why’d you pull them? | 你干嘛拿这几个案子? |
| [16:54] | The connection is the City Center Hotel. | 关联就是城中旅馆 |
| [16:57] | A friend of my mother’s contacted me, | 我母亲的一个朋友联系我 |
| [16:59] | told me my mother went there the night she was murdered. | 告诉我在我母亲遇害当晚去了那家旅馆 |
| [17:01] | – This is new information. – Okay. | – 这是个新线索 – 好吧 |
| [17:04] | I looked at the murder journals downtown in RHD, | 我看了下市区的劫案凶杀科犯罪记录 |
| [17:06] | and there were entries on two other cases | 发现了另外两起案件 |
| [17:08] | associated with that place. | 与那个地方有关 |
| [17:11] | A woman was murdered there | 我母亲死后的七个月后 |
| [17:12] | seven months after my mother’s death. | 一个女人在那里被杀害 |
| [17:14] | Another one was found wrapped in a bedspread | 再之后六个月 另一个女人被发现 |
| [17:16] | in an alley off Selma six month after that. | 裹着床单被弃尸在塞尔玛的巷子里 |
| [17:19] | The bedspread came from the City Center Hotel. | 那个床单就是城中旅店的 |
| [17:22] | And the cause of death was | 三个案件的死因 |
| [17:23] | – the same in all three? – The guy was smart. | – 都是一样的么? – 这个人很聪明 |
| [17:25] | Different M.O.S, different races on the victims. | 不同的作案手法 不同种族的受害者 |
| [17:27] | The only connection is the hotel and that they were prostitutes. | 唯一的联系就是这家旅馆以及她们都是妓女这件事 |
| [17:30] | Harry, this is the longest of longshots. | 哈里·博斯你知道这种可能性小之又小吧 |
| [17:33] | Exactly why I pulled the files… | 正因如此我才要查这几份档案… |
| [17:34] | to dig in and see. | 为了深入调查一下 |
| [17:37] | Maybe we should loosen his shackles. | 或许我们应该给他松绑 |
| [17:39] | Bosch, just do it. | 博斯 让你干嘛就干嘛 |
| [17:41] | How the fuck did the Times get this? | 他妈的 洛杉矶时报怎么拿到这个的? |
| [17:44] | Forget it, pal. Come on. | 别想了 伙计 来吧 |
| [17:48] | Barrel, when are you getting that knee looked after? | 胖桶你什么时候去检查你的膝盖? |
| [17:50] | – September. – Till then, he’s got the gag walk. | – 九月份 – 在那之前 他走路都跟个笑话是的 |
| [17:55] | What do you think it means? | 你觉得这是什么意思? |
| [17:57] | Above my pay grade. Can’t say I’m sorry that it got out. | 这个问题不该我回答 只能说很遗憾视频流传出来了 |
| [18:01] | I think O’Shea’s run for mayor just took a tumble. | 我觉得奥谢的市长竞选要跌个大跟头 |
| [18:04] | Yeah, huh? | 你这么觉得? |
| [18:12] | Okay, I’m almost done for the day. | 我马上就可以下班了 |
| [18:14] | I’ll be there in about an hour. | 大概一小时内到那 |
| [18:16] | Tell your brother to have his shoes on | 让你哥哥穿戴好 |
| [18:18] | and to be ready. | 准备出发 |
| [18:25] | Okay, so we collected a total of six weapons at the bank plaza | 我们在银行广场上收集到了六把武器 |
| [18:29] | and 68 shell casings. | 以及68个弹壳 |
| [18:31] | Two groups… the Nash crew and the Marks crew. | 两队人马… 纳什小队和马克斯小队 |
| [18:35] | What I’m focused on as a priority is the Nash crew. | 我优先关注的是纳什小队 |
| [18:37] | Four weapons collected here, here, here, and here… | 在这里 这里 这里 这里… 发现了四把武器 |
| [18:42] | this being where the submachine gun was recovered. | 在这里发现了冲锋枪 |
| [18:45] | And what do you have so far? | 那你现在查到什么了? |
| [18:47] | Four different weapons, one thing in common… | 四把不同的武器 只有一个共同点… |
| [18:50] | obliterated serial numbers, | 都被抹去了序列号 |
| [18:52] | most likely with a metal sander, | 很大可能是用金属打磨机磨掉的 |
| [18:54] | which still gives us a halfway decent shot | 这样也就给了我们一点 |
| [18:56] | to restore the numbers with acid, | 用酸性物质还原序列号的机会 |
| [18:57] | but it takes time. | 但是这么做需要时间 |
| [18:59] | We don’t have time, Lester. | 我们没那么多时间 莱斯特 |
| [19:00] | You can’t force science. | 你不能强迫科学加快进程啊 |
| [19:02] | The acids we use to restore serial numbers | 我们用来还原序列号的酸性物质 |
| [19:04] | take a few days minimum to do their magic. | 至少需要几天时间才能达到效果 |
| [19:07] | But call me tomorrow. Maybe I’ll have something. | 但是记得明天给我打电话 说不定我有其他发现呢 |
| [19:10] | Anything on the ammo I should know? | 弹药上有什么需要我知道的事情么? |
| [19:12] | Well, we could pretty much match each weapon | 我们应该可以通过口径大小和位置 |
| [19:15] | to the casings by caliber and location. | 把所有武器和弹壳一一配对起来 |
| [19:18] | Everyone on Nash’s crew was shooting reloads. | 纳什小队里的所有人都射过重装弹 |
| [19:20] | – All four weapons? – Correct. | – 四把都是 – 对的 |
| [19:23] | Nash is a firearms dealer. | 纳什是一个枪械经销商 |
| [19:25] | Makes sense he might recycle his brass. | 他很有可能将弹壳回收再利用 |
| [19:27] | Did you find a reloader at his house? | 你在他家里发现装弹机了么? |
| [19:30] | No, we did not. | 没有 |
| [20:20] | Are you sure that coin you flipped came up heads? | 你确定你扔的那枚硬币是正面么? |
| [20:22] | Come in! | 请进! |
| [20:28] | – It’s you again. – Yeah, it’s me. | – 你又来了 – 对 我又来了 |
| [20:36] | Curry brand, my favorite. | 咖喱品牌 我的最爱呀 |
| [20:39] | Fox Mitchell. | 福克斯·米奇 |
| [20:42] | Mr. Right To The Point, huh? What was the name? | 一针见血先生 是吧? 什么名字来着 |
| [20:47] | You heard me… Fox Mitchell. | 你听见我说的了…福克斯·米奇 |
| [20:50] | Um, his name in the murder book? | 他的名字出现在谋杀档案里了么? |
| [20:52] | – No. – Well, then there’s your answer. | – 没有 – 那你就找到答案了呀 |
| [20:54] | If it’s not in the book, it’s not part of the case. | 如果没在档案里出现 那就和这案子无关 |
| [20:57] | Except you got an anonymous call about him from a woman | 除非你在我母亲被发现遇害后 |
| [21:00] | after they found my mother murdered. | 接到了一名匿名女人打来的关于他的电话 |
| [21:02] | She gave you the hotel name, | 她告诉你旅馆名称 |
| [21:04] | room number where she was killed. | 她遇害时的房间号码 |
| [21:06] | Does that ring a bell now, Detective Caffrey? | 现在想起来了么 卡佛里警探? |
| [21:09] | Can’t say it does. | 并没有 |
| [21:12] | And how do you know I got the call? | 你怎么知道我接到电话了? |
| [21:14] | Could have been my partner, could have been anybody. | 可能是我妻子打过来的 任何人都有可能 |
| [21:16] | She said she called the detective named in the newspaper. | 她说过她打给了报纸上出现的警探 |
| [21:19] | You were the point man in the media, | 你当时是媒体的负责人 |
| [21:21] | your name in every story. | 所有报道里都有你的名字 |
| [21:22] | The City Center Hotel, Room 7. | 城中旅店 7号房间 |
| [21:25] | That’s where she was killed before he dumped her body. | 这就是她被抛尸前遇害的地方 |
| [21:28] | You knew. You were told. | 你早就知道 早就有人告诉你了 |
| [21:31] | Don’t tell me what I fuckin’ knew or what I was told. | 别他妈的告诉我什么”我早就知道”之类的事情 |
| [21:34] | If it’s not in the book, it’s not in the case. | 如果没在档案里出现 那就和这案子无关 |
| [21:36] | End of story. | 没什么好说的 |
| [21:37] | I’m gonna go out and smoke one of these cupcakes, | 我现在要出去吸烟 |
| [21:40] | and you’re gonna get the fuck out of here. | 你现在就麻溜儿地滚蛋 |
| [21:42] | All these years, I’ve been coming to you, | 这么多年了 我一直都在向你询问 |
| [21:43] | asking about her case, listening to your bullshit. | 她的案情 听信你的鬼话 |
| [21:47] | But I know now, Caffrey. | 但我现在知道了 卡佛里 |
| [21:49] | I know you took a dive. | 我知道你认输了 |
| [21:51] | Don’t you bring that shit in here. | 别他娘的扯这些鬼话 |
| [21:54] | Don’t you fucking dare. | 你怎么敢这么跟我说话 |
| [21:56] | I cleared 36 murder cases in my time, you little shit, | 我当职的时候破了36起谋杀案 你个小混蛋 |
| [22:00] | so don’t you come in here | 别闯进这来在我面前 |
| [22:02] | playing junior detective on my time. | 玩什么少年侦探的游戏 |
| [22:04] | Who was Fox Mitchell? | 福克斯·米奇是谁? |
| [22:06] | – I’m telling you to get… – No, I’m telling you. | – 我告诉你… – 不 是我在告诉你 |
| [22:09] | She went to him. | 她去找他了 |
| [22:10] | That night, she went to him, and you knew. | 那天晚上 她去找他了 你知道这件事 |
| [22:14] | You were told. | 有人告诉过你 |
| [22:17] | Who was Fox Mitchell? Who was he? | 福克斯·米奇是谁? 他到底是谁 |
| [22:25] | Fox Mitchell was an alias, okay? | 福克斯·米奇是个化名 行了吧? |
| [22:28] | – He was a snitch. – A snitch for who? | – 他是个线人 – 谁的线人? |
| [22:30] | Major Narcotics. | 纳克迪克市长 |
| [22:32] | And you were told to lay off him. | 然后有人让你保全他 |
| [22:34] | I got the message. Yeah, loud and clear. | 我得到了口信 对 清楚明白的口信 |
| [22:37] | He was a prized and productive informant. | 他是一个建功卓著的线人 |
| [22:40] | Big arrests, big seizures, cocaine. | 缉捕 查封 毒品大案中都有他的功劳 |
| [22:42] | They wanted to keep him in place. | 上面想让他好好做事 |
| [22:44] | You didn’t even talk to him off book? | 你没和他私下谈过么? |
| [22:46] | I did the right thing. I asked Narcotics | 我做了正确的事 我让纳克迪克市长 |
| [22:49] | to make him available for questioning. | 把他交给我们问讯 |
| [22:51] | That request was denied. | 但是我的请求被拒绝了 |
| [22:52] | So you just laid down on it. | 那你就放下了? |
| [22:54] | – I had no choice. – Fuck that, no choice. | – 我别无选择 – 别他妈说什么别无选择 |
| [22:57] | And what about his real name? Did you ever get it? | 那他的真名是什么? 你不知道么? |
| [22:59] | The assholes wouldn’t give it to me. | 这个混蛋不肯告诉我 |
| [23:01] | And what about Josephine Ford and Cindy Black? | 那约瑟芬·福特和辛迪·布莱克呢? |
| [23:03] | – Who the fuck are they? – Murder victims like my mother. | – 这他妈有是谁 – 和我母亲一样的遇害者 |
| [23:07] | – Never heard of them. – Of course not. | – 我从没听过这些名字 – 你当然没有 |
| [23:09] | You were too busy looking the other way. | 你忙着干别的呢 |
| [23:12] | Bosch, don’t be so fucking judgmental. | 博斯 别这么苛刻 |
| [23:15] | You know the department, you know how it works. | 你也知道我们的部门 你知道它是如何运作的 |
| [23:17] | You get told to steer clear of something, | 有些事 你要学会适当的划清界限 |
| [23:19] | you steer clear, or you get fucking rolled. | 不然你就得滚蛋 |
| [23:23] | And how was I supposed to know for sure | 况且 我有怎么能确定 |
| [23:26] | that this guy was even the killer? | 这个人就是杀人凶手呢 |
| [23:29] | She got killed. | 她遇害了 |
| [23:32] | And who gets her case? | 那谁负责她的案子? |
| [23:34] | You. | 你 |
| [23:35] | My mother got you. | 你负责我母亲的案子 |
| [23:39] | She never had a chance. | 那这案子永远都破不了了 |
| [23:59] | Defendant Allen, up. | 被告爱伦 起立 |
| [24:01] | Attorney conference, now. | 现在去见律师 |
| [24:15] | He went berserk, | 他暴跳如雷 |
| [24:16] | yelling and screaming. | 大喊大叫的 |
| [24:19] | He picked up a pair of scissors. | 他拿起一把剪子 |
| [24:22] | So I… I… | 所以我…我… |
| [24:25] | grabbed the closest thing I could put my hands on | 拿起了我手边最接近我的东西 |
| [24:27] | to defend myself. | 来自卫 |
| [24:28] | And then he lunged at me, and I… | 然后他向我冲过来 我就… |
| [24:32] | I hit him. | 我就打了他 |
| [24:34] | – With the trophy? – Yes. | – 用那个奖杯? – 是的 |
| [24:37] | And how many times did you hit him? | 你打了他多少下? |
| [24:40] | Once or twice I don’t… I don’t really remember. | 一两下吧 我没…没太记清楚 |
| [24:44] | I was terrified. I thought he was gonna kill me. | 我很害怕 以为他会杀了我 |
| [24:46] | – You feared for your life. – I did. | – 你感觉自己的生命安全受到威胁 – 是的 |
| [24:52] | So is that enough? | 这样就可以么? |
| [24:55] | I can work with this. | 这么多就够了 |
| [24:57] | We’ll dig deep into Father Tabakian, | 我们会深入调查特巴基安神父 |
| [24:59] | find out all about him, | 把他的老底都挖出来 |
| [25:01] | all his secrets. | 他所有的秘密 |
| [25:03] | Right now, he’s the victim. | 现在 他是受害人 |
| [25:05] | By the time we get to trial, you will be. | 但是到我们庭审的时候 你就是受害人了 |
| [25:08] | Yeah. | 好的 |
| [25:21] | Detective Bosch. | 博斯警探 |
| [25:24] | Ms. Chandler. | 钱德勒夫人 |
| [25:26] | – Didn’t I say our paths would cross again? – Yes, you did. | – 我告诉过你我们的立场又矛盾了么? – 你说过了 |
| [25:29] | ‘Cause according to you, I’m the kind of guy | 对你而言 我就是那种 |
| [25:31] | who can’t stop stepping on his own dick. | 自作自受的人 |
| [25:34] | And once again, you’ve proven me right. | 而且你再一次证明了我说的是对的 |
| [25:36] | You’re defending Veronica Allen? | 你在为维罗妮卡·爱伦做辩护? |
| [25:39] | She called, I accepted. | 她打给我 我接受了这个案子 |
| [25:42] | Thought it was time to | 我觉得也是时候 |
| [25:43] | blow the dust off my criminal court skills. | 重新拾起自己犯罪辩护的手艺了 |
| [25:45] | High-profile case like this, maximum media, perfect. | 这么高调的案子 这么多的媒体关注 简直完美 |
| [25:49] | Win or lose, can’t bill the city for this one. | 不管是输是赢 也不能让这座城市付账吧 |
| [25:53] | From what I hear, the lady’s near broke. | 据我所知 这位女士马上就要破产了 |
| [25:55] | I’m not too worried about it. | 我不担心这个 |
| [25:57] | I think she can scrape something together. | 我觉得她还能搜刮点钱财出来 |
| [26:00] | Anyway, it’s not about the money. | 况且 这件事和钱无关 |
| [26:01] | It’s the challenge. | 这是个挑战 |
| [26:03] | And honestly, when I heard your name, catnip. | 说实话 当我听到你名字的时候 简直就上瘾 |
| [26:06] | You two are made for each other. | 你们两个简直是天生一对 |
| [26:08] | I couldn’t agree with you more. | 我太同意了 |
| [26:13] | How does the defendant plead? | 被告人想辩护什么? |
| [26:15] | Not guilty, Your Honor. Not guilty. | 无罪 法官大人 无罪 |
| [26:21] | We’re talking about ignoring exculpatory evidence. | 我们讨论的是无视辩护证据 |
| [26:24] | The detective in this case has a history of misconduct. | 负责这个案子的警探有行为不端的历史 |
| [26:28] | I proved that several months ago in the civil court, | 在几个月前的民事法庭上 我证实了这点 |
| [26:30] | and I fully expect to prove it again. | 我希望这次我也能证明 |
| [26:33] | – And so it begins. – It never ended. | – 战争开始了 – 战争从未结束 |
| [26:48] | Yeah. | 请进 |
| [26:52] | – What can I do for you? – Thanks for the time. | – 请问有什么可以帮忙的么? – 感谢您抽出时间 |
| [26:54] | – I work Hollywood homicide… – I know who you are. | – 我是好莱坞凶杀… – 我知道你是谁 |
| [26:57] | Here. | 请坐 |
| [27:04] | So I’m working a case, cold case, | 我正在调查一件案子 陈年旧案 |
| [27:06] | a string of murders, late ’70s, early ’80s. | 一系列的谋杀案 70年代后期到80年代初期 |
| [27:09] | A name keeps coming up as a possible witness. | 一个名字一直出现其中 很有可能是证人 |
| [27:12] | It turns out the name’s an alias for a C.I. | 这个名字是一位为市长工作的 |
| [27:14] | who was working for Majors. | 线人的化名 |
| [27:16] | This guy was on keep-away status back then. | 之后这个人一直是销声匿迹的状态 |
| [27:19] | We’re looking at nearly 40 years gone by, | 我们调查的是40年之前的案件 |
| [27:21] | so I’m thinking the C.I.’s probably not making cases anymore. | 所以我觉得这个线人应该不再办案了 |
| [27:25] | And you want the name? | 你想知道是谁? |
| [27:27] | It’s gotta be in one of these snitch boxes, right? | 肯定在某个线人档案里吧? |
| [27:32] | It doesn’t matter how many years ago it was. | 过去多少年一点都不重要 |
| [27:34] | You need command staff approval to access the C.I. Files. | 你需要司令部的允许才能查看线人档案 |
| [27:37] | You have that? | 你有么? |
| [27:41] | What I got is a woman who was strangled and left in a Dumpster, | 我有的是 一个女人被勒死并抛尸垃圾箱 |
| [27:44] | another one stabbed, and a third one beaten to death, | 另一个被捅死 还有一个被人打死 |
| [27:46] | and nobody gave a shit about it back then, | 而那之后却没人在意过 |
| [27:48] | because the one guy who might know something about it | 因为可能有些线索的那个人 |
| [27:51] | was making cases for Major Narcotics. | 当时在为纳克迪克市长办事 |
| [27:58] | When I was a boot, my T.O.wrote me up three times for bullshit. | 我还是个新人的时候 我的上司因为一些莫须有的事情告发了我三次 |
| [28:03] | He was one of those guys took great joy | 他就是那种把快乐建立在 |
| [28:05] | in bending people over. | 别人痛苦之上的人 |
| [28:07] | – I’ve known a few of those. – Complete asshole. | – 我多少知道一点 – 完完全全的混蛋 |
| [28:10] | Which, of course, meant he rose through the ranks, | 这也就意味着他得到了迅速的升职 |
| [28:13] | wormed his way up to captain. | 一直升到了警监的位置 |
| [28:16] | Then I heard last year, | 然后我听说 去年的时候 |
| [28:18] | a detective in Hollywood division | 好莱坞分局的一名警探 |
| [28:19] | threw his ass through a plate glass window, | 就在值班室里 狠狠地踹了他屁股一脚 |
| [28:23] | right in the fuckin’ watch office. | 把他踹到窗户上 |
| [28:25] | That really made my day. | 我那天高兴坏了 |
| [28:28] | We have a major operation going tonight. | 我们今天晚上有一场大行动 |
| [28:31] | I got here early to plan it out. | 我得早点过去准备 |
| [28:33] | It’s gonna be a long one, and I need to start stacking caffeine. | 时间挺长的 我现在就要嗑咖啡了 |
| [28:37] | You want something from the break room? | 你要来点么? |
| [28:40] | I’ll probably brew a fresh pot. It’ll take a while. | 我要新煮一壶 可能需要一点时间 |
| [28:45] | Uh, thanks. I take it black. | 嗯 谢谢 我要黑咖啡 |
| [28:48] | Okay. Back in a bit. | 好的 我马上回来 |
| [29:43] | God damn you. | 老天呀啊 |
| [30:23] | Hey, partner. Where you been? | 嘿 搭档 你去哪了? |
| [30:26] | Downtown. What’s up? | 市中心 怎么了? |
| [30:28] | I think I’ve got something here that we should take a look at. | 我找到了点东西 咱们应该看看 |
| [30:30] | – Run it. – Firearms pulled numbers on the weapons | – 说吧 – 枪械处调出了纳什和他同伙 |
| [30:32] | Nash and his crew were using at the bank. | 在银行使用的枪支的序列号码 |
| [30:35] | Only partials on two of them, | 其中的两个只有一部分 |
| [30:36] | but full serials on the other two… | 但是另外两个有完整的序列号 |
| [30:39] | Nash’s SIG MPX | 纳什的西格冲锋枪 |
| [30:42] | and O’Grady’s Beretta. | 以及奥格雷迪的贝雷塔枪 |
| [30:44] | – You run them through ATF? – And here’s the thing. | – 你在爆炸物管理局查过了? – 还有一件事 |
| [30:46] | Both weapons were originally bought | 这两把武器最初都是用 |
| [30:48] | by Nash under his federal firearms license. | 纳什本人的枪支许可证买的 |
| [30:50] | – Bought legit. – Completely legit. | – 合法购入 – 绝对合法 |
| [30:52] | And they were sold completely legit to a second party… | 而且销售过程也完全合法… |
| [30:54] | a hunting preserve and gun range up in Canyon Country. | 被卖给了峡谷区的一个狩猎保护区和射击场 |
| [30:57] | – Okay. – According to ATF, | – 好的吧 – 这是根据爆炸物管理局的说法 |
| [30:59] | but weapons were reportedly stolen last year | 但是去年 有些武器在狩猎保护区的 |
| [31:01] | during a burglary up at the hunting preserve. | 一起入室抢劫中被报失窃 |
| [31:04] | They were among several guns reported stolen. | 这些武器也在失窃枪支名单中 |
| [31:06] | So they were stolen, but then they end up back | 所以说他们被偷了 但是却回到了 |
| [31:08] | in the possession of the | 原始交易人 |
| [31:09] | original dealer and somebody on his crew? | 以及他同伙的手上? |
| [31:11] | Sounds like a big coincidence, doesn’t it? | 听起来像不像个例外? |
| [31:13] | What’s that word you like? Cahoots? That’s what this is. | 你喜欢的那个词叫什么来着? 密谋? 这就是这个词的意思 |
| [31:15] | Exactly. I mean, Nash sells guns to this place, | 完全正确 纳什卖给这个地方枪支 |
| [31:18] | then he steals them back, | 然后他再把枪偷回来 |
| [31:20] | takes off the serial number and gives them to his crew. | 磨掉序列号 再给他的小弟用 |
| [31:23] | I mean, the original buyer, | 我是说 原始买家 |
| [31:25] | he’s probably collecting insurance on the whole deal. | 他很可能在整个交易里骗取保险费啊 |
| [31:28] | – That’s like laundering weapons. – And something else. | – 有点像侵吞武器啊 – 还有比的呢 |
| [31:30] | All of the ammo that was used out there | 他们在银行使用的 |
| [31:32] | at the bank from these weapons? Reloads. | 所有武器的弹药? 全是重新组装的 |
| [31:35] | I mean, every gun range I’ve been to | 我去过的每个射击场 |
| [31:37] | has a reloader or sells recycled ammo. | 都有装弹机 他们也都卖二次弹药 |
| [31:38] | So we better go up there and talk to this guy, | 那我们最好去找那些家伙们谈谈 |
| [31:40] | maybe get a line on Nash. | 或许能和纳什扯上关系 |
| [31:42] | I mean, that would be the plan. | 计划是这样 |
| [31:46] | Except for this. | 除了这个 |
| [31:48] | Donald Boehner? | 唐纳德·博纳? |
| [31:50] | Died eight months ago, natural causes. | 八个月前去世 自然死亡 |
| [31:52] | I called up there at the gun camp. | 我给那家射击场打了电话 |
| [31:54] | A recording came on, said they’re no longer open for business. | 录音上说 他们已经停止营业了 |
| [31:57] | – We check it out anyway. – Yeah. | – 我们还要去看看 – 好的 |
| [32:41] | – Chain’s been cut. – Probable cause. | – 链子被砍断了 – 可能是原因 |
| [32:45] | Works for me. | 我信了 |
| [33:01] | Pull it over here. | 把车停在这吧 |
| [33:15] | We’ll go the rest on foot. | 剩下的咱们走着去 |
| [33:17] | I’m gonna grab the tube. | 我去拿枪 |
| [33:36] | Back up? | 要后援么? |
| [33:37] | Let’s wait and see what we got. | 先等等 看看再说吧 |
| [34:45] | – Bosch! – I’m good! | – 博斯! 你没事吧 – 我没事 |
| [35:41] | I ain’t coming out here vertical! | 我不会就这么出来的! |
| [35:43] | You know that, don’t you, Bosch? | 你一定知道吧 博斯? |
| [35:45] | That’s up to you, Nash! Doesn’t have to be that way! | 随你 纳什! 咱们其实不用这么兵戈相向的! |
| [35:49] | What’s the fuckin’ point? | 这有什么意义? |
| [35:50] | Trial? Prison? Fuck that! | 法庭? 监狱? 操他妈的! |
| [35:54] | You’d rather die here? | 你宁愿死在这? |
| [36:00] | Oh, you wanna make a deal, Harry? | 哈里 想做个交易吗? |
| [36:03] | I can give you Veronica! | 我给你给维罗妮卡的罪证! |
| [36:05] | Yeah! Pictures! | 没错 照片! |
| [36:07] | Tapes! I got it all right in here! | 录像! 都在这里! |
| [36:09] | I’ll tie it up in a nice little bow for you! | 我都给你捆好了! |
| [36:12] | Or I can light it on fire while we’re waiting for SWAT! | 或者我也可以在这等特警队来的时候 把它烧了! |
| [36:16] | There’s always a deal to be made, Nash! Put your weapons down! | 总会有交易的方法的 纳什! 把武器放下! |
| [36:19] | That’s where we start! | 这是先决条件! |
| [36:21] | Bullshit! | 扯淡! |
| [36:22] | It starts when you get a D.A. out here | 你先找来个地检官 把这些白纸黑字写下来 |
| [36:26] | and put it in writing! | 交易才算开始! |
| [36:27] | SWAT comes, you go out of here in a fuckin’ bag! | 特警队来了 你就只能躺着出来了! |
| [36:29] | I put my gun down! You put your gun down! | 我把枪放下! 你也放下! |
| [36:33] | Bullshit! You know how this works! | 扯淡吧! 你知道规矩的! |
| [36:40] | Bosch! | 博斯! |
| [36:59] | Shit. | 操 |
| [37:30] | This guy’s gone. | 他死了 |
| [37:32] | Cuff him anyway. | 铐起来再说 |
| [37:43] | Where are you going? | 你去哪? |
| [37:44] | – Evidence on Veronica. – No, no, no, Harry, come on. | – 维罗妮卡的证据 – 不不不 哈里 |
| [37:47] | Forget it. She’s not worth it. Come on. | 算了 她不值得你这么做 |
| [39:17] | So I just got off the phone with RHD. | 刚和劫案凶杀科通完电话 |
| [39:19] | You are technically still on their books, | 严格上来说 你们还归他们管 |
| [39:22] | but they can handle the mop up on the case from here. | 但这案子以后就不关你俩的事了 |
| [39:24] | So after your appointments with Behavioral, | 等你和行动调查局谈完后 |
| [39:26] | I am prescribing some downtime for you both. | 我给你俩放个假 |
| [39:30] | – Stay home a few days. – Thanks, Lieutenant. | – 在家放松几天 – 谢谢 警督 |
| [39:32] | But next Monday, you’re back in rotation. | 但下周一 回来上班 |
| [39:37] | – Got that, Harry? – Yeah, got it. | – 明白了吗 哈里? – 明白 |
| [39:42] | Harry, you on vacation already? | 哈里 心已经飞了? |
| [39:43] | You zoned out there. | 你刚才慌神了 |
| [39:46] | Just thinking about the one loose end in this whole thing. | 只是在想这整件事还有一个隐患 |
| [39:49] | – Layla? – Yeah. | – 蕾拉? – 没错 |
| [39:51] | I wonder where she is with all that money. | 我在想她拿了那些钱去了哪 |
| [40:21] | Grazie. | 谢谢 |
| [40:55] | – Bosch. – Sorry, Chief. I don’t want to intrude. | – 博斯 – 抱歉 局长 我不想叨扰你们 |
| [41:06] | I just wanted to watch this. | 我只是想看看这个 |
| [41:10] | The unveiling won’t be till next Sunday. | 揭幕式下周日才开始 |
| [41:12] | – I can come back. – That’s not necessary. | – 我可以回来看 – 没那个必要 |
| [41:30] | – I’ve done worse. – Excuse me? | – 换我会更绝的 – 什么? |
| [41:33] | That’s what you said to me first day in your hotel room. | 这是在你酒店房间第一天 你和我说的话 |
| [41:37] | “I’ve done worse.” | “换我会更绝的” |
| [41:39] | What are we talking about, Bosch? | 博斯 你想说什么? |
| [41:41] | – Arno Epperson. – Who? | – 阿诺·埃珀森 – 谁? |
| [41:44] | Arno Epperson, also known as Fox Mitchell. | 阿诺·埃珀森 又名福克斯·米奇 |
| [41:52] | Those are names I haven’t heard in a long time. | 这些名字我很久没有听到过了 |
| [41:55] | I found your photo in his snitch file. | 我在他的绝密文件里 看到了你的照片 |
| [41:58] | We won’t go into how you came to have that file. | 我不会细问 你是怎么拿到那个文件的 |
| [42:01] | – What about him? – I want to know where he is. | – 他怎么了? – 我想知道他在哪 |
| [42:04] | – I wouldn’t know. – But you know who he is. | – 我不知道 – 但你知道他是谁 |
| [42:06] | I worked with him on some major cases when I was in Narcotics. | 我在缉毒队和他合作过几桩要案 |
| [42:09] | 21 tons of coke in a warehouse in ’92. | 91年在工厂里发现21吨的可卡因 |
| [42:13] | That had to have given you a step or two | 这案子让你在局里 |
| [42:15] | up the department ladder. | 平步青云了吧 |
| [42:18] | We used a lot of informants. | 我们有很多的线人 |
| [42:20] | That’s how you make cases in that world. | 这样你才能破案 |
| [42:22] | What are you looking at him for? | 你找他做什么? |
| [42:23] | The murder of Marjorie Lowe, my mother. | 马乔里·罗威的谋杀案 我的母亲 |
| [42:28] | Jesus. | 我的天 |
| [42:32] | You tied Epperson to your mother’s murder? | 你觉得埃珀森和你母亲的遇害有关系? |
| [42:34] | No, he did it. And this department, | 不 就是他杀的 然后这个部门 |
| [42:35] | the D.A.’s office protected him afterward. | 和地检局一起来保护他 |
| [42:38] | Put him in the relocation program. | 对他采取重置计划 |
| [42:41] | There may have been other victims as well, | 除了我母亲 |
| [42:43] | besides my mother. | 可能还有其他的受害者 |
| [42:52] | Informants have always necessitated looking away at times– | 为顾全大局 有时不得不对线人 |
| [42:55] | the greater good rationalizations. | 睁一只眼闭一只眼 |
| [42:58] | But if he did something like that, I was certainly unaware of it. | 但他如果做了类似的事情 我是真的不知情 |
| [43:01] | Somebody was, but he was too important to their investigation | 有些人知道 但他对于他们的调查来说太重要了 |
| [43:05] | to take a fall for a few murdered prostitutes. | 所以宁愿牺牲几个妓女 |
| [43:08] | He got a free pass. | 他有免死金牌 |
| [43:10] | Hard to believe. | 真是很难相信 |
| [43:13] | You know, a week ago, you told me the murderer of a cop. | 一周前 你和我说杀害警察的那个人 |
| [43:16] | Your son was about to be swept under the rug. | 你儿子的死当时差点被置之不理 |
| [43:20] | You didn’t find that hard to believe. | 你也没觉得那事很难相信 |
| [43:25] | I don’t have access to relocation files, but you do. | 我没有查看重置计划文件的权限 但你有 |
| [43:29] | You’re the Chief of Police. | 你是警局局长 |
| [43:34] | I’ll see what I can find out. | 我看看我能查到什么 |
| [43:35] | – I’ll call you. – When? | – 到时候打你电话 – 什么时候? |
| [43:36] | Soon. | 很快 |
| [43:56] | – What’s up, man? – Looking for Big Wave Dave. | – 哥们 啥事? – 我找大波浪戴夫 |
| [43:58] | – He around? – Dave? | – 他在这吗? – 戴夫? |
| [44:01] | Uh, no, he’s not here anymore. | 不 他不在这了 |
| [44:04] | Really? He said he’d be here. | 是吗? 他说他会在这的 |
| [44:07] | – Impossible. – How’s that? | – 不可能 – 为什么这么说? |
| [44:10] | He’s been dead a while now. | 他都死了一段时间了 |
| [44:13] | Yeah, he got cancer. | 恩 得了癌症 |
| [44:16] | – When? – About two years ago. | – 什么时候? – 大概两年前吧 |
| [44:20] | Felt funny. Went in for a checkup. | 当时他还觉得可笑 去检查了一下 |
| [44:22] | Five weeks later, he was dead. | 五周后 就死了 |
| [44:24] | Took him fast. | 病来如山倒 |
| [44:30] | – Were you a friend of his? – No. | – 你是他的朋友吗? – 不是 |
| [44:33] | – You go to the funeral? – Yeah, I went. Why? | – 你去了葬礼吗? – 去了 怎么了? |
| [44:40] | – This him? – Yeah, Dave Aronson. | – 这就是他? – 恩 戴夫·阿伦森 |
| [45:11] | You won, didn’t you? | 你赢了 是吧? |
| [45:16] | Got away with it. | 逃过一劫 |