| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:20] | Time up. | 时间到了 |
| [00:25] | it’s time. | 是时候了 |
| [03:34] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go♪ | 总有这样一种感觉 |
| [03:37] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 萦绕在我的心头 |
| [03:39] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 挥之不去 |
| [03:42] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 余音不绝 |
| [03:45] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 辗转反侧 |
| [03:48] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 百转千回 |
| [03:50] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 难以割舍 |
| [03:53] | ♪ I can’t let go ♪ | 无法忘怀 |
| [04:07] | ♪ I feel ♪ | 我能感觉 |
| [04:15] | Come on, Maddie! | 加油 玛迪 |
| [04:27] | She’s good, your daughter. | 你女儿挺棒的 |
| [04:28] | Thanks. Yours, too. | 谢了 你女儿也是 |
| [04:33] | So, uh, that thing we talked about? | 所以 嗯 我们聊过的那件事? |
| [04:36] | Not an issue. | 不成问题 |
| [04:37] | Appreciate it, guy. | 非常感谢 兄弟 |
| [04:38] | – Really. – Don’t mention it. | – 真的 – 不用再说了 |
| [04:41] | Ah. What a dick. | 真是个混蛋 |
| [04:42] | Way to go, Mads. | 好样的 小玛 |
| [05:16] | Hi, Mom. | 嗨 妈妈 |
| [05:17] | Didn’t hear me honk? | 没听到我按喇叭吗? |
| [05:18] | Sorry. The music. | 抱歉 音乐太吵 |
| [05:19] | – Hey, Grace. – Hey, John. | – 嗨 格蕾丝 – 嗨 约翰 |
| [05:21] | How are you? | 最近怎么样? |
| [05:23] | Can’t complain. | 还挺好的 |
| [05:24] | Good. Have a good visit? | 很好 待的好吗? |
| [05:25] | – Yeah. – Good. | – 好啊 – 那就行 |
| [05:27] | Why don’t you go get your stuff? | 要不你去收拾东西吧? |
| [05:28] | It’s kind of early. | 有点早吧 |
| [05:29] | You got homework. | 你得做作业啊 |
| [05:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
| [05:32] | She’s got a SAT practice exam. | 她有高考模拟考试 |
| [05:34] | It’s like the first thing. | 现在的首要大事 |
| [05:36] | Burger while you wait? | 等着的时候来个汉堡? |
| [05:37] | No. I’m good. | 不用了 |
| [05:38] | Where’s Ellen? | 艾伦呢? |
| [05:39] | Here I am. | 在这呢 |
| [05:40] | – Oh. Ellen. – Grace. | – 噢 艾伦 – 格蕾丝 |
| [05:42] | Iced tea? | 冰茶要吗? |
| [05:43] | No. It’s good. I got to run. | 不用了 我得走了 |
| [05:45] | Oh, come on. You have time for an iced tea. | 噢 行了吧 你总有时间喝冰茶的 |
| [05:47] | Sit for a minute. | 坐一会吧 |
| [05:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
| [05:51] | Do I need a taster? | 我需不需要人帮我试毒? |
| [05:52] | Why, you think I’d slip you a roofie? | 怎么 你怕我给你下迷奸药? |
| [05:54] | Well, it crossed my mind. | 有过这样的想法 |
| [05:56] | Nah. You’re not my type. | 你不是我的菜 |
| [05:59] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
| [06:04] | So, ladies, how’s work? | 所以 女士们 工作怎样? |
| [06:08] | It’s fine. | 还行 |
| [06:16] | I’m starving. | 饿死我了 |
| [06:18] | Yeah. Me, too. | 我也是 |
| [06:19] | That’s why I like In-N-Out: | 所以说我喜欢吃汉堡 |
| [06:20] | you’re in, you’re out. | 速战速决 |
| [06:21] | Any luck? | 有什么好消息? |
| [06:22] | I’ve left messages. | 我留了很多语音信息 |
| [06:24] | This is way better, Dad. Trust me. | 这个可好多了 爸 相信我 |
| [06:25] | You love In-N-Out. | 你喜欢吃汉堡 |
| [06:27] | The Animal Fries. What’s better than that? | 动物炸薯条 顶级美味 |
| [06:28] | Yeah, I know, but… | 是 我知道 可是 |
| [06:30] | But, Maddie, you’ve never even been here before. | 但是 玛迪 你之前从没来过这家 |
| [06:31] | It’s true, but everyone at school keeps talking about it: | 是 但是全学校都在讨论这里: |
| [06:34] | Danny Meyer, first Shake Shack in L.A. | 丹尼梅尔 洛杉矶第一奶昔小站 |
| [06:36] | Any relation to Oscar? | 和奥斯卡有关系那个? |
| [06:38] | – Who? – Sorry. | – 谁? – 抱歉 |
| [06:39] | I’m not up on my trendy eateries. | 我还没跟上时髦餐厅的潮流 |
| [06:41] | Philistine. | 俗人 |
| [06:42] | I’m a throwback. Check my fur. | 我落伍了 看我的裘皮大衣 |
| [06:46] | I love that bracelet, Anita. | 安妮塔 手链真好看 |
| [06:47] | Oh, thanks, Maddie. | 噢 谢谢 玛迪 |
| [06:49] | Thrift store catch. It’s so retro. | 旧货店买的吧 还挺怀旧的 |
| [06:50] | Well, actually, it’s not… | 嗯 其实吧 不是… |
| [06:52] | What are you going to get? | 你想要点什么? |
| [06:54] | I don’t know. A shake, I guess. | 我不知道 奶昔吧 大概 |
| [06:56] | We should go in and look at the menu. | 我们应该进去看看菜单 |
| [06:57] | – Will you hold our place? – Yes, ma’am. | – 帮我们占着地方? – 好的女士 |
| [07:02] | – She hates me. – No, not at all. | – 她讨厌我 – 没有的事 |
| [07:04] | It’s okay. I’ll win her over. | 没关系 我会让她喜欢我的 |
| [07:22] | You’ve been running a shadow investigation behind my back. | 你一直在我背后进行秘密调查 |
| [07:24] | – I’m not. – Trying to protect your boy? | – 我没有 – 护着你的人? |
| [07:26] | Not true. | 不是 |
| [07:27] | He not only didn’t tell me what he had, | 他不但没告诉我他掌握了什么 |
| [07:29] | he pumped my partner about the marks on Gunn’s neck. | 他还和我的搭档说了甘恩脖子上的记号 |
| [07:31] | We were just talking, Jimmy. That’s all, just talking. | 我们只不过是聊了聊 吉米 没别的了 |
| [07:32] | Shit speaks for itself. | 一切最后都会明了的 |
| [07:35] | I ran the outburst, too. | 我调查过了 |
| [07:36] | You’ve been stalking Gunn for years, | 你跟踪了甘恩这么多年 |
| [07:38] | and then the last six months, nothing. What’s that? | 最近六个月却没有动静 怎么回事 |
| [07:40] | I don’t know, Jimmy. You tell me. | 我也不知道 吉米 你说呢? |
| [07:41] | Well, you decided | 你是想 |
| [07:42] | the hell with making a case. | 立案有什么用 |
| [07:44] | Punched Gunn’s ticket yourself. | 不如亲自动手 |
| [07:46] | Are you saying I did that? | 你想说我干的? |
| [07:47] | Hey, I’m still working it. | 嘿 我还没想明白呢 |
| [07:50] | I want what they have, LT, | 我想知道所有他们知道的 警督 |
| [07:52] | even if it points at your buddy here. | 哪怕最后落到了你这位兄弟身上 |
| [07:54] | Hey, stop. Just stop. | 嘿 停下 快闭嘴吧 |
| [07:55] | This is blood under the bridge. | 过去的就都过去了 |
| [07:57] | Can we move on? | 向前看行不行? |
| [07:58] | I don’t know. Can we? | 我不知道 你觉得呢? |
| [08:00] | I apologize for not looping you in sooner | 我为没更早向你坦白 |
| [08:02] | as to what we were thinking. | 我们的计划而道歉 |
| [08:06] | Listening. | 听着呢 |
| [08:07] | Holland had Gunn killed, | 霍兰德杀了甘恩 |
| [08:09] | and then he staged it to implicate Bosch. | 然后他演戏去栽赃博斯 |
| [08:12] | The glass with Harry’s prints, | 有哈里指纹的玻璃杯 |
| [08:14] | the owl, the quote. | 那个猫头鹰 还有引用的话 |
| [08:17] | That’s a frame? | 栽赃陷害? |
| [08:19] | “God sees” In Latin? | 拉丁语里的”上帝在看”? |
| [08:21] | Give me a break. | 得了吧你们 |
| [08:22] | Fuck ya’ll. I’m not buying it. | 去你们的 我一点都不信 |
| [08:24] | – Motive? – To smear Bosch, | – 动机是什么? – 诋毁博斯 |
| [08:26] | discredit his testimony before the trial. | 在审讯之前使他的证词不可信 |
| [08:29] | And who hit Gunn? | 谁打了甘恩? |
| [08:30] | Wasn’t Holland. He’s under house arrest. | 不是霍兰德 他被软禁了 |
| [08:32] | Tafero. | 泰非罗 |
| [08:34] | Rudy was around when I caught the Gunn case. | 我接了甘恩案子的时候鲁迪也在 |
| [08:35] | He knows what it meant to me. | 他知道这对我意味着什么 |
| [08:38] | So they whacked Gunn to frame you. | 所以他们为陷害你杀了甘恩 |
| [08:41] | That’s a long drive, brother. | 兄弟 这事密谋的挺长远啊 |
| [08:44] | You know what? You don’t need to buy it. | 你不用相信 |
| [08:45] | You just need to solve it. Can you do that? | 你只要破案 能办到吗 |
| [08:47] | – Gunn’s murder? – Mm-hmm. | – 甘恩的谋杀案 – 嗯 |
| [08:48] | – Yes, ma’am. – All right. | – 好的长官 – 那就行了 |
| [08:49] | And Anderson, | 而且 安德森 |
| [08:50] | I don’t care where he got the tip. | 我不管他从哪里知道的消息 |
| [08:52] | – You back him off. – Roger that. | – 你要支持他 – 收到 |
| [08:53] | I can tell you exactly where he got it. | 我能准确的告诉你他从哪知道的 |
| [08:56] | Why don’t you go to hell, Harry? | 你怎么不下地狱啊 哈里? |
| [08:58] | All right, great. | 行了 真棒 |
| [08:59] | Now that we are all one big happy family again, | 现在我们又是一个幸福和睦的大家庭了 |
| [09:02] | let’s put the personal shit aside and get to it. | 咱们把个人恩怨先放一放 开始干活吧 |
| [09:08] | Hey, Harry, the kid that was killed the other night | 嘿 哈里 那天晚上在好莱坞剧场死的那个孩子 |
| [09:10] | by the Hollywood Bowl, | 死的那个孩子 |
| [09:12] | it’s connected to the Meadows murder? | 和梅多思的谋杀有关? |
| [09:13] | Be a coincidence if it’s not. | 如果没有那就太巧了 |
| [09:15] | Wounds indicate an expertise in killing, | 伤口表明凶手很专业 |
| [09:18] | knowledge of anatomy. | 有解剖学知识 |
| [09:20] | Looks military. | 看着像当过兵的 |
| [09:21] | Stabbed in the neck here. | 扎在脖子这里 |
| [09:23] | Hit the vagus nerve, immobilizes the victim. | 伤了交感神经 使受害人瘫痪 |
| [09:26] | Down stroke cuts the bleeders. | 下面一击使大出血 |
| [09:28] | Two quick cuts. Precise. | 两击致命 很精准 |
| [09:31] | Bled out in 30 seconds. | 三十秒后大出血而死 |
| [09:32] | Wow. Jesus, Harry, where’d you learn that? | 天啊 哈里 你从哪知道这些的? |
| [09:34] | Q course, Special Forces. | 特种部队第十七课 |
| [09:37] | Close Quarter Combat 101. | 近距离搏斗基础课程 |
| [09:39] | I think the killer had spec ops training. | 我觉得杀手受过特殊任务的训练 |
| [09:41] | Okay, but why? Why kill the kid? | 好吧 但是为什么 为什么杀那个孩子? |
| [09:43] | Possible witness. | 潜在目击证人 |
| [09:44] | Was he? | 真的? |
| [09:45] | He didn’t see a thing. | 他什么都没看见 |
| [09:46] | I should have been more careful | 我应该更小心一点 |
| [09:48] | and not talked to him in public. | 不在公共场合和他说话 |
| [09:50] | – I put him at risk. – Okay, don’t go there. | – 我置他于危险之中 – 好吧 别那么想 |
| [09:52] | It goes where it goes. | 我控制不住自己 |
| [10:06] | Detective, join me. | 警探 喝一杯吧 |
| [10:09] | No, thanks. | 谢了不用了 |
| [10:10] | This won’t take long. | 不会耽误太久 |
| [10:12] | How long you looking at a cop | 你盯着牵涉 |
| [10:14] | for the murder of Edward Gunn? | 爱德华·甘恩案的警察多久了 |
| [10:18] | You’ve been told to shut it down. | 你被告知要停止了 |
| [10:19] | I’m not shutting anything down. | 我不会停止任何事情 |
| [10:21] | It’s a cover-up? | 就是个幌子 |
| [10:23] | The suspect is not with the LAPD. | 嫌犯不在洛杉矶警局里 |
| [10:25] | – You lied to me. – I was mistaken. | – 你骗我 – 我犯了个错误 |
| [10:29] | This is so fucked up. | 太他妈扯淡了 |
| [10:32] | – I apologize. – You apologize? | – 我道歉 – 你道歉有用吗 |
| [10:34] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
| [10:36] | This is my ass. What if I had run that story? | 这可是我的小命 如果我要报导那个故事呢? |
| [10:38] | Lucky you didn’t. | 还好你没有 |
| [10:40] | Ha. | 哈 |
| [10:43] | If it comes out | 如果被发现 |
| [10:44] | that you falsely accused one of your own… | 你错误的指控了你们自己人 |
| [10:46] | And how would that happen? | 那会怎么发生? |
| [10:49] | Word gets around. | 流言四起啊 |
| [10:51] | Don’t fuck with me, Anderson. | 安德森 别给我扯犊子 |
| [10:52] | Veteran detective | 退伍兵警探 |
| [10:53] | points finger at a fellow officer | 指控警察同事 |
| [10:55] | and then recants, | 后来又撤诉 |
| [10:56] | possibly under pressure. | 有可能是被迫于压力 |
| [10:58] | What’s really going on in the Gunn case? | 甘恩的案子到底发生了什么 |
| [11:01] | LAPD cover-up? | 洛杉矶警局掩饰了什么 |
| [11:02] | That’s my story. | 这是我的故事 |
| [11:05] | Go ahead and write it. | 去吧 去写吧 |
| [11:07] | And ever department source you ever had | 然后你所有的信息渠道 |
| [11:09] | will dry up like the L.A. River. | 就会比洛杉矶的河床还干枯 |
| [11:20] | The Koreatown Killer, aka KTK, | 韩人街杀手 又称韩杀 |
| [11:23] | first became active four years ago. | 第一次行动是在四年以前 |
| [11:25] | Half a dozen robbery assaults. | 六起抢劫袭击 |
| [11:27] | Four carjackings, three shootings, two murders. | 四起车辆抢劫 三起枪击 两场谋杀 |
| [11:30] | Incidents occurring roughly every six months. | 事件每六个月发生一次 |
| [11:33] | How do we know it’s the same guy every time? | 我们怎么执拗每次都是同一个 人? |
| [11:34] | Same gun all three shootings. | 三起枪击的枪都是一样的 |
| [11:36] | Prints on one bike match prints | 一辆自行车上的指纹 |
| [11:37] | found on another victim’s vehicle. | 和另一辆被盗汽车上的指纹相吻合 |
| [11:39] | DNA from several scenes. | 几场事发地点的DNA |
| [11:40] | Eyewitness descriptions pretty consistent, too. | 目击者的描述也都大致相同 |
| [11:42] | It’s the same guy. | 就是同一个人 |
| [11:43] | And we still don’t have a suspect? | 我们还没有嫌疑犯? |
| [11:45] | Not in the system. | 他们不在系统里 |
| [11:46] | Never been arrested | 从没被抓到过 |
| [11:48] | or served in the military | 也没在军队服役过 |
| [11:49] | or worked for the Post Office or taught school. | 或者在邮局或学校工作过 |
| [11:51] | I get it. Always on a bicycle? | 知道了 总是骑着自行车? |
| [11:53] | It’s his signature. | 是他的特征 |
| [11:55] | Well, why Koreatown? | 为什么是韩人街? |
| [11:56] | Are these hate crimes? | 是仇恨犯罪吗? |
| [11:58] | Are they targeting Koreans? | 他们针对韩国人? |
| [12:00] | We don’t think so. | 我们不觉得 |
| [12:02] | The victims have been white and black | 被害人有白人有黑人 |
| [12:03] | as well as Korean. | 也有韩国人 |
| [12:04] | He’s an opportunist, not a racist. | 他是个投机者 不是种族歧视 |
| [12:06] | He may just live in the neighborhood. | 他可能住在附近 |
| [12:08] | The latest carjacking victim | 最后一个车辆被盗的受害人 |
| [12:09] | helped us develop a new sketch. | 帮我们确定了一张素描 |
| [12:16] | Let’s get this out to the public. | 咱们把它公开出去 |
| [12:19] | Not a good idea, sir. | 长官 不是个好主意 |
| [12:20] | We’ll be overwhelmed with false sightings. | 我们会被假消息淹没的 |
| [12:23] | We’ll keep it close, circulate it internally. | 我们就在内部传阅就行了 |
| [12:26] | It’s your call. | 你决定 |
| [12:30] | Soon you won’t have to sit through any more of these. | 很快你就不用忍耐这些了 |
| [12:33] | How’s that? | 此话怎讲? |
| [12:34] | The short list is getting shorter. | 列表越来越短了 |
| [12:37] | Bradley Walker wants Nestor Delgado. | 布拉德利·沃克想要内斯特·德尔加多 |
| [12:47] | No comment? You don’t care? | 没什么想说的? 你不在乎? |
| [12:54] | I don’t know where to start. | 我不知道从哪开始 |
| [12:55] | Delgado? | 德尔加多 |
| [12:56] | He’s young. He’s smart. | 他很年轻 还聪明 |
| [12:59] | One of ours. Came up through the ranks. | 咱们中的一员 从军队里出来 |
| [13:02] | A rising star in the department. | 部门里冉冉升起的新星 |
| [13:04] | Thanks to friends in high places like Walker. | 感谢咱们在高层的朋友 像沃克 |
| [13:07] | He’s a climber, not a cop. | 他是个野心家 不是个警察 |
| [13:09] | Plus he’s green. He doesn’t know what he doesn’t know. | 而且他还嫩 他什么都不知道 |
| [13:11] | He’s not my first choice, | 他不是我的首选 |
| [13:14] | – but… – Besides, I thought | – 但是 – 而且 我以为 |
| [13:15] | you couldn’t appoint a Latino. | 你不能任命一个拉丁人 |
| [13:17] | That was before the election. | 那是选举之前 |
| [13:18] | Now I can do whatever the fuck I want. | 现在我他妈想干什么干什么 |
| [13:20] | And you want Delgado? | 你想要德尔加多 |
| [13:21] | Walker does, | 沃克想 |
| [13:22] | and the rest of the commission will go along. | 委员会的其他人会任他去的 |
| [13:26] | You’re playing me, Hector. | 你在耍我 赫克托 |
| [13:27] | You know damn well Delgado is not a good choice. | 你知道德尔加多不是个好选择 |
| [13:36] | I want you, Irv. | 我想要你 欧文 |
| [13:37] | But if you won’t take the job… | 但是如果你不想要这个工作… |
| [13:57] | Grab those drinks for me, will you? | 帮我拿着饮料 好吗 |
| [14:02] | Sharkey’s mother? | 沙奇的妈妈? |
| [14:03] | Blames herself. | 她怨她自己 |
| [14:05] | Do me a favor. Let her know | 帮我个忙 让她知道 |
| [14:06] | about the Victims Assistance Fund | 关于给受害人家里补助 |
| [14:07] | – for the funeral costs. – Done. | – 葬礼费用的事 – 没问题 |
| [14:10] | Gentlemen, this is Detective Bosch. | 小伙子们 这是博斯警探 |
| [14:12] | He wants to ask you a few questions. | 他想问你们几个问题 |
| [14:14] | Taco Supreme was Sharkey’s jam. | 玉米卷是沙奇最喜欢的 |
| [14:17] | Hey, respect, man. | 嘿 放尊重点 哥们 |
| [14:26] | Sorry about your friend. | 很抱歉 关于你的朋友 |
| [14:28] | Sure you are. | 你当然抱歉了 |
| [14:31] | Last time you saw Sharkey, | 你最后一次看见沙奇 |
| [14:32] | you were running your flimflam, right? | 你在欺诈别人对吧? |
| [14:35] | Now we can cut you some slack on that, | 我们可以在这方面饶了你 |
| [14:37] | but we need to know what happened that night. | 但是我们要知道那晚发生了什么 |
| [14:39] | Anything you can tell us? | 有什么你可以告诉我们的吗? |
| [14:44] | Car he got into? | 他坐进的车? |
| [14:47] | Black Beemer. | 一辆黑宝马 |
| [14:49] | Fuck. What the fuck, man? | 操 你搞什么鬼啊哥们? |
| [14:50] | There you go. You do know something. | 这就对了 你还是知道点什么的嘛 |
| [14:53] | There’s only about a million | 这附近大概有一百万辆 |
| [14:54] | of those douche-y cars around here. | 那种装逼的车 |
| [14:55] | Did you make the driver? | 你看见司机了吗? |
| [14:59] | Couldn’t really see him. | 看不清楚 |
| [15:00] | It was with tinted windows. | 那车带着有色玻璃 |
| [15:03] | Tall? Short? Black? White? Anything? | 高? 矮? 黑? 白? 任何信息都行? |
| [15:08] | This is how you do your friend? | 你就这么对你的朋友? |
| [15:16] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
| [15:18] | Aw, shit. | 操 |
| [15:20] | I don’t want to see that. | 我不想看 |
| [15:21] | Look at this. | 看着它 |
| [15:22] | This is him, | 这是他 |
| [15:25] | killed like an animal, | 像动物一样被杀死了 |
| [15:26] | and you play dumb? | 你还给我装傻? |
| [15:31] | I can kind of picture the dude in my head. | 我脑子里大概有那个哥们的样子 |
| [15:34] | I’m not sure how to describe him. | 我没法形容 |
| [15:35] | Then don’t, motherfucker. | 那就别形容啊傻逼 |
| [15:37] | Keep your fucking mouth shut. | 把你的臭嘴闭上 |
| [15:38] | Take this punk back to West Hollywood | 把这额混蛋带回西好莱坞 |
| [15:40] | and drop him on the street. | 放路边就行 |
| [15:42] | Our pleasure. | 很荣幸 |
| [15:43] | Give me that. | 给我 |
| [15:45] | I’m going to show you some photos, okay? | 我要给你看几张照片 好不好? |
| [15:47] | Go ahead. | 走吧 |
| [15:49] | The driver may or may not be in the pictures. | 司机有可能在照片里 |
| [15:52] | I don’t want you to feel like you got to pick one. | 我不想让你觉得你非得选一个 |
| [16:02] | Maybe this one right here. | 可能是这个人 |
| [16:08] | And him. | 还有他 |
| [16:09] | You sure? | 你确定? |
| [16:13] | Could have been. | 有可能是 |
| [16:14] | I’ll use a security guy | 我会找个保安 |
| [16:16] | to establish when Donatella arrived | 模拟那晚唐娜特拉到来 |
| [16:18] | and when Holland left and came back that night. | 和霍兰德离开又回来的情景 |
| [16:20] | The missing 20 minutes. | 遗漏的二十分钟 |
| [16:21] | Which will contradict | 这样就会 |
| [16:22] | his original statement to the detectives. | 和他一开始给警察的口供相矛盾 |
| [16:24] | When he was staging the scene. | 当他在演戏的时候 |
| [16:26] | Mm-hmm. After the security guy, the DNA evidence. | 保安之后 是DNA证据 |
| [16:29] | Defense will say the sex was consensual. | 被告律师会说性是双方的 |
| [16:31] | And we’ll say that Donatella thought | 然后我们会说唐娜特拉以为 |
| [16:32] | she was engaging in consensual sex, | 性是双方自愿的 |
| [16:34] | but Holland had intended to kill her all along. | 但是霍兰德一直想杀了她 |
| [16:36] | Intention. It’s a high bar. | 故意 很难界定 |
| [16:39] | Annabelle Crowe will testify | 安娜贝儿·克劳会作证 |
| [16:41] | how he choked her during sex until she passed out | 他是怎么在性爱中使她窒息直到昏迷 |
| [16:44] | and how his actions afterwards | 和他之后的行动 |
| [16:46] | indicate he thought she was dead. | 证明了他觉得她死了 |
| [16:47] | He was prepared to get rid of her body. | 他准备丢掉她的尸体 |
| [16:50] | Excellent. | 完美 |
| [16:51] | That establishes his homicidal proclivities, | 这证明了他的谋杀倾向 |
| [16:54] | the premeditation… | 事先的预谋 |
| [17:00] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
| [17:02] | She’s nervous. | 她很紧张 |
| [17:08] | How nervous? | 有多紧张 |
| [17:10] | Holland’s people let her know | 霍兰德的人向她表明 |
| [17:11] | that they know she works as an escort. | 他们知道她是个妓女 |
| [17:14] | Witness intimidation? | 恐吓证人 |
| [17:15] | I don’t think it rises to that. | 我觉得还不到那个程度 |
| [17:16] | As far as we know, they haven’t threatened her. | 据我们所知 他们还没有恐吓她 |
| [17:19] | When did you speak to her last? | 你上次是什么时候跟她谈话的 |
| [17:22] | Bosch is staying in touch with her. | 博斯一直和她保持联系 |
| [17:25] | It’s not going to be a problem. | 不会有问题的 |
| [17:34] | Word to the wise, Anita. | 给你个忠告 安妮塔 |
| [17:37] | Anything other | 除了工作关系 |
| [17:38] | than a professional relationship | 不要和博斯警探 |
| [17:40] | with Detective Bosch… | 扯上其它 |
| [17:43] | is a bad idea. | 关系 |
| [17:47] | And not my style. | 那不是我的风格 |
| [18:01] | Careful. | 小心 |
| [18:02] | Might be an IA sting. | 可能是调查分析科的圈套 |
| [18:04] | IA’s after you, pal, not me. | 朋友 调查分析科盯上的是你 又不是我 |
| [18:07] | Obviously this is mine. | 很明显这是我的 |
| [18:08] | Fell out of my pocket. | 从我口袋里掉出来的 |
| [18:09] | If you say so. | 你说是就是吧 |
| [18:13] | What you got there? | 你看什么呢? |
| [18:17] | Autopsy notes on Sharkey. | 沙奇的尸检报告 |
| [18:20] | Wounds indicate the weapon had a curved blade, | 伤口表明凶器是弯刀 |
| [18:22] | 3 inches from tip to hilt. | 刀体三英尺长 |
| [18:25] | And the car Sharkey got into on Saturday night, | 而且沙奇周六晚上上的那辆车 |
| [18:29] | one of his boys thinks maybe Xavi Moreno was driving. | 据他朋友所说司机是贾维·莫雷诺 |
| [18:32] | Might not be enough for a warrant. | 申请搜查令证据还不够 |
| [18:34] | But enough to go rattle his cage. | 但也够吓唬吓唬他了 |
| [18:43] | Coming? | 一起来吗? |
| [18:45] | Am I invited? | 我被邀请了? |
| [18:47] | You can thank Robertson. | 去谢谢罗伯森 |
| [18:49] | Why Robertson? | 为什么是罗伯森 |
| [18:50] | For being an even bigger asshole than you are. | 他比你还混蛋 |
| [18:57] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
| [19:01] | Looks like fun. | 看上去很有趣 |
| [19:02] | They explode without warning. | 不知什么时候会爆炸 |
| [19:04] | I wasn’t talking about the board. | 我没说滑板 |
| [19:06] | Neither was I. | 我也没有 |
| [19:22] | Jerry. | 杰瑞 |
| [19:27] | No curved blades. | 没有弯刀 |
| [19:28] | That would have been too easy. | 那就太简单了 |
| [19:30] | You’re in my backyard. | 你们在我的后院里 |
| [19:32] | – You take it. – Got it. | – 你上 – 明白 |
| [19:34] | LAPD. Xavier Moreno? | 洛杉矶警局 贾维·莫雷诺 |
| [19:36] | Si, senor. | 是的 先生 |
| [19:38] | I wanted to ask you a question | 我想就这张照片 |
| [19:39] | about this photograph. | 问你一些问题 |
| [19:42] | Hmm. Yeah? So? | 嗯 好的 所以? |
| [19:45] | Trevor Dobbs says you worked for him. | 特里沃·多布斯说你为他工作 |
| [19:47] | That was another life. | 那是之前的事了 |
| [19:49] | You don’t work for him anymore? | 你现在不为他工作了 |
| [19:50] | Why would I want to work for him | 我已经有了这些 有了她 |
| [19:51] | when I got all this? When I got her? | 为什么还要给他工作 |
| [19:54] | Billy Meadows… | 比利·梅多思 |
| [19:57] | when did you see him last? | 你最后一次见他是什么时候? |
| [19:58] | I don’t know. Maybe when that picture was taken. | 我不知道 大概是照这个照片的时候 |
| [20:02] | Too bad about Billy, huh? | 比利还挺可惜的 |
| [20:03] | What do you fish? | 你钓什么鱼 |
| [20:05] | Shark. Mako, thresher. | 鲨鱼 灰鲭鲨 长尾鲨 |
| [20:07] | I run charters. | 我经营一个俱乐部 |
| [20:09] | Overnights with weekend warriors | 周末连夜和勇士们 |
| [20:10] | out of Newport and Huntington. | 在纽波特港口和亨廷顿钓鱼 |
| [20:11] | That where you were Saturday night? Charter? | 那就是你周六晚上在的地方 俱乐部 |
| [20:13] | Nah. Date night. | 不是 那晚是约会之夜 |
| [20:15] | Zankou Chicken | 炸鸡店 |
| [20:16] | – and then… – From when to when? | – 接下来… – 从几点到几点 |
| [20:17] | Eating or fucking? | 吃还是嘿嘿嘿 |
| [20:21] | 6 p.M. Until ai, papi. | 下午六点到嘿嘿完 |
| [20:23] | So that’s what, 6:15? | 那是什么时候 六点十五 |
| [20:24] | Ha-ha. Funny man. Midnight. | 哈哈 哥们真逗 午夜 |
| [20:27] | – Midnight? – Mm-hmm. She’ll tell you. | – 午夜 – 嗯 她能证明 |
| [20:30] | About the same time the street kid | 和街上的孩子在好莱坞 |
| [20:31] | was stabbed to death in Hollywood. | 被刀捅死是一个时间 |
| [20:33] | Shit happens in Hollywood. | 好莱坞老有破事发生 |
| [20:34] | We’ve been talking to him about Billy Meadows’ murder. | 我们向他了解了比利·梅多思案的情况 |
| [20:36] | No shit. He was a suspect? | 不会吧 他是嫌疑人吗 |
| [20:39] | Witness. | 目击证人 |
| [20:40] | He was there that night. | 他那晚在那 |
| [20:42] | Bad luck for you, huh? | 那你可倒霉了不是吗? |
| [20:43] | Killer knew his way around a blade. | 杀手了结他的刀 |
| [20:46] | Hit this kid’s bleeders. | 击中了孩子的要害 |
| [20:47] | You must know the move… | 你得知道你在干什么 |
| [20:48] | two cuts across the neck down the shoulder. | 两下 从颈部 到肩膀 |
| [20:50] | Serious move, brother. Ever try it for real? | 很厉害啊 兄弟 真的试过吗 |
| [20:54] | You? | 你呢 |
| [20:55] | That move, when it’s done right… | 那招 做好了的话 |
| [20:56] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
| [20:58] | No artery spray. | 没有动脉喷血 |
| [21:00] | None of that movie bullshit. | 没有电影上那些狗血 |
| [21:02] | You could be 5 feet away and not know what happened. | 你在附近也不知道发生了什么 |
| [21:05] | Turn around, guy’s on the ground | 转过身 人躺在地上 |
| [21:07] | bleeding out. Nothing you can do. | 流血不止 你束手无策 |
| [21:10] | Exactly what happened to our witness. | 正是发生在我们目击证人身上的事 |
| [21:11] | You want to test my knives? | 想验验我的刀 |
| [21:12] | In time. | 迟早的事 |
| [21:14] | Get a warrant. | 拿个搜查令吧 |
| [21:16] | And have at it. | 然后你就能查了 |
| [21:23] | – I like him for it. – No doubt. | – 我还挺喜欢他的 – 当然 |
| [21:24] | Think he still has the weapon? | 你觉得他还留着凶器吗? |
| [21:25] | If he does, he bleached it. | 就算他有 也会洗白的 |
| [21:27] | Nah. Crate and Barrell are gone. | 瘦杆和胖桶走了 |
| [21:28] | Clue the video. Maybe explain to Pop. | 查查监控 或许能找到什么 |
| [21:32] | You sure you want all of it? | 你确定你都想要了? |
| [21:33] | Happy to share. | 很乐意分享啊 |
| [21:35] | Every frame. Put it on that. | 一帧一帧的看 拷过来 |
| [21:36] | I’ll watch it tonight. | 我今晚就看 |
| [21:37] | You understand what this is. | 你知道这是什么吧 |
| [21:38] | This is surveillance footage of a street corner, | 这是街角的监控录像 |
| [21:40] | hours and hours of it. | 好几个小时长呢 |
| [21:41] | I got nothing but time. | 我有的是时间 |
| [21:44] | Don’t start. | 别 |
| [21:45] | And a thousand tiny violins | 一千个小小的小提琴 |
| [21:47] | – begin to play. – Fuck your mother. | – 开始演奏 – 去你的 |
| [21:50] | It’s a sad, sad song, brother. | 这真是个很悲伤的故事啊兄弟 |
| [21:53] | That the Gunn murder book? | 甘恩案的卷宗 |
| [21:55] | Yeah. You need it? | 是啊 你想要吗 |
| [22:38] | No. Don’t open it. | 不 别打开 |
| [22:40] | I’ll look when I get home. | 我到家之后会看的 |
| [22:42] | All right. Love you, Lis’. | 行吧 爱你 |
| [22:50] | Anderson? | 安德森 |
| [22:51] | Done. | 解决掉了 |
| [22:53] | That story’s dead. | 报导没了 |
| [22:57] | Fresh look. | 新角度看问题 |
| [22:59] | Well, can’t hurt. | 好吧 也没损失 |
| [23:46] | Grace Billets. | 格蕾丝·比利茨 |
| [23:53] | Shit. | 操 |
| [24:09] | Your wife know you’re here? | 你老婆知道你在这吗? |
| [24:10] | Oh, my wife knows everything. | 噢我老婆什么都知道 |
| [24:12] | That’s too bad. What can I do for you? | 太糟糕了 我能帮你点什么? |
| [24:15] | I’m still trying to find that guy | 我还是想知道那个 |
| [24:16] | who came here with Eddie Gunn. | 和艾迪·甘恩一起来的人 |
| [24:18] | Seems like a long time ago now. | 好像是很久以前的事了 |
| [24:21] | Why don’t you have a look-see in here? | 要不你再好好看一下? |
| [24:27] | That’s that director, the one who killed that girl. | 这就是杀了那个女孩的导演 |
| [24:29] | It wasn’t him. I’d remember. | 不是他 是的话我会记得的 |
| [24:31] | And what about this guy? | 那这个男人呢? |
| [24:34] | Ah, no. | 不是 |
| [24:36] | He’s hunky, though. | 他倒是挺壮的 |
| [24:39] | One more? | 再来一个 |
| [24:43] | Three time’s a charm. | 事不过三 |
| [24:48] | No. Sorry. | 不是 抱歉 |
| [24:51] | That it? | 就这样了 |
| [24:52] | For now. | 目前为止 |
| [24:55] | Thanks, Janice. | 谢了 珍妮丝 |
| [24:56] | You’re welcome, detective. | 乐意为您效劳 |
| [24:59] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
| [25:02] | Robertson. | 罗伯森 |
| [25:04] | Got a first name? | 姓呢 |
| [25:07] | Santiago. | 圣地亚哥 |
| [25:08] | But everyone calls me Jimmy. | 但所有人都叫我吉米 |
| [25:11] | Okay, then, Santiago. | 那行吧 圣地亚哥 |
| [25:14] | See you around. | 再见 |
| [25:16] | Yep. | 好 |
| [25:45] | Coach says I’m good enough to play on the travel team. | 教练说我可以参加旅行队了 |
| [25:47] | Can you make it so I can see what they’re doing? | 你能做到让我看清楚他们在做什么吗 |
| [25:49] | Coach says it’ll look good on my college apps. | 教练说这会给我的大学申请添彩 |
| [25:50] | Scholarships, | 奖学金 |
| [25:51] | hello. | 呵呵 |
| [25:52] | Your travel team, I heard you. | 旅行队 我听着呢 |
| [25:54] | It’s only on the weekends. | 就一个周末 |
| [25:55] | I won’t miss any school. Don’t worry. | 我不会旷课的 放心吧 |
| [25:56] | You got that right. | 这点你说对了 |
| [26:00] | – How’s that? – Can you zoom in? | – 怎么样 – 能放大吗 |
| [26:02] | Sure. | 当然 |
| [26:06] | Nice. Gracias. | 不错啊 谢谢了 |
| [26:07] | De nada. | 不客气 |
| [26:09] | You really want to give up your weekends? | 你很的打算放弃你的周末 |
| [26:11] | I’d miss you. | 我会想你的 |
| [26:12] | You mean when you and Anita aren’t working? | 你是说在你和安妮塔休息的时候吗 |
| [26:14] | Really? I’ll discuss it with your mother. | 真的 我要和你妈妈商量一下 |
| [26:16] | Cool. Homework. | 好吧 作业 |
| [26:51] | Xavi. | 贾维 |
| [26:53] | Captain. | 队长 |
| [26:54] | I understand you had a visit. | 有人拜访你啊 |
| [26:56] | Just chumming the waters. | 就试试水 |
| [26:57] | And that’s how shit surfaces. | 这就是为什么事情会暴露 |
| [26:59] | If they had anything, | 如果他们有任何证据 |
| [26:59] | they’d have come with a warrant. | 他们就会拿着搜查令了 |
| [27:02] | South Bay? | 南海湾 |
| [27:03] | On my way. | 这就走 |
| [27:04] | Take Woody with you. | 带上伍迪 |
| [27:06] | What? | 怎么了? |
| [27:07] | Look, I’d rather solo, Captain. | 队长 我宁愿单干 |
| [27:10] | He’s baked all day every day. | 他整天整天的嗨 |
| [27:12] | Useless. | 没用的家伙 |
| [27:14] | Less me, more we, Moreno. | 少点自我 多点集体 莫雷诺 |
| [27:17] | Who was it took out | 是谁在坎大哈 |
| [27:18] | Abdul Ghazni in Kandahar? | 干掉了阿卜杜拉·加兹尼 |
| [27:20] | We did. | 我们 |
| [27:21] | – The three of us. – Yes, sir. | – 咱们三个 – 是长官 |
| [27:24] | Thanksgiving’s coming. | 感恩节要到了 |
| [27:26] | If we keep our shit together, | 如果咱们都能注意着点 |
| [27:27] | we’re all gonna have a lot to be thankful for. | 咱们就有很多可以感恩的了 |
| [27:53] | Hey, Pierce. | 嗨 皮尔斯 |
| [27:57] | What’s all this? | 这都是什么 |
| [27:58] | Fresh eyes on Gunn. | 新角度看甘恩 |
| [28:00] | Robertson’s working some angle. | 罗伯森在尝试一些新角度 |
| [28:02] | – Oh, yeah? Why? – I’m not sure. | – 嗯真的 为什么 – 我不确定 |
| [28:04] | He doesn’t exactly keep me up to speed. | 他也没时时向我更新进度 |
| [28:06] | Any usable prints from Gunn’s? | 甘恩那有什么能用的指纹吗 |
| [28:08] | Just Gunn’s. | 只有甘恩的 |
| [28:11] | So go back. Redo it. | 那就回去 重新做 |
| [28:13] | Reprint Gunn’s apartment. | 重新提取Gunn公寓的指纹 |
| [28:15] | I can do that? | 我还能那么干? |
| [28:15] | Shit, yeah. It’s your case, too. | 当然了 也是你的案子啊 |
| [28:17] | Yeah, but shouldn’t I… | 是 但我不应该… |
| [28:18] | But have Potter do it. He’s the best. | 但是让波特去做 他做的最好 |
| [28:20] | Have him recheck everything at point of entry. | 让他重新检查所有入口点的东西 |
| [28:23] | Look small, find big. | 看小处 找重点 |
| [28:26] | Better make sure that thing’s waterproof. | 最好保证那玩意防水 |
| [28:28] | That bitch Benitez. | 婊子贝尼特斯 |
| [28:31] | I mean, I can’t even use my own hot tub? | 我都不能用我自己的浴池 |
| [28:33] | Cruel and unusual punishment. | 残忍有罕见的惩罚 |
| [28:35] | You need to eat something, Mr. H. | 你得吃点东西 H先生 |
| [28:37] | Want me to make your protein shake? | 要我做你的蛋白奶昔吗? |
| [28:38] | Would you, Marissa? You’re a lifesaver. | 拜托了 玛丽萨 你真是救命神仙 |
| [28:41] | What about you, Mr. Fowkkes? Rudy? | 那你呢 Fowkkes先生? Rudy呢? |
| [28:42] | Not for me. | 不用了 |
| [28:44] | No, thanks. | 不了谢谢 |
| [28:46] | Feeling a little queasy. | 感觉有点不自在 |
| [28:47] | I can get you something else. | 我可以为你拿点别的 |
| [28:48] | Maybe a bigger towel. | 那个大点的毛巾? |
| [28:53] | Annabelle Crowe is not going to be a problem. | 安娜贝儿·克劳不成问题 |
| [28:57] | You’re certain? | 你确定 |
| [28:58] | 100%. She’s been receptive to our inducements. | 百分之百 她能接受我们的诱惑 |
| [29:02] | The offer didn’t come from us directly. | 提议不是直接从咱们这里来的 |
| [29:05] | Uh, a third party. | 嗯 第三方 |
| [29:06] | She has no idea. | 她一点不知道 |
| [29:09] | Couldn’t believe it. | 真是不敢相信 |
| [29:10] | Just a stroke of good fortune. | 单纯的好运罢了 |
| [29:11] | Excellent. | 太对了 |
| [29:15] | What about Bosch? | 那博斯怎么办? |
| [29:17] | We’re ready to go after him | 我们准备好在社交媒体上 |
| [29:18] | in social media. | 咬着他不放了 |
| [29:19] | Level of interest in your case, Andrew, | 安德鲁 对年字的兴趣真是 |
| [29:21] | is, uh, quite high. | 嗯 越来越高了 |
| [29:23] | My publicist could help. | 我的公关会解决掉的 |
| [29:24] | Again, this cannot look like it came from us. | 再说一次 不能看起来是从我们这里知道的 |
| [29:32] | All right. | 好吧 |
| [29:34] | Tell me the story you came up with. | 告诉我你编好的故事 |
| [29:37] | Just the slug line. | 就说个大概 |
| [29:40] | Movie-of-the-week detective becomes murder suspect. | 大明星警探变成了谋杀嫌疑犯 |
| [29:43] | Oh, come on, it’s tired. | 噢行了吧 太老了 |
| [29:49] | Don’t you think? | 你觉得呢? |
| [29:50] | A bit dull. | 有点无聊 |
| [29:52] | I’m open to suggestions, Andrew. | 我接受意见 安德鲁 |
| [29:54] | Oh, don’t get your panties in a twist, J.R. | 别跟自己较劲了 JR |
| [29:56] | I don’t expect you to be a creative. | 我没觉得你能多有创意 |
| [30:02] | What about… | 那么… |
| [30:05] | hashtag down and dirty detective? | 话题 走下坡路的黑警 怎么样? |
| [30:09] | Now that’s click bait. | 那就是标题党啊 |
| [30:11] | Fucking perfect. | 太他妈完美了 |
| [30:12] | I always say you’re a genius, Andrew. | 我一直说你是个天才 安德鲁 |
| [30:14] | One of the few directors | 为数不多能称上 |
| [30:15] | worthy of the appellation “Auteur.” | “天才导演”的人 |
| [30:17] | All right, now let’s not overdo it, J.R. | 行了JR 别太过火 |
| [30:20] | What? | 怎么了嘛? |
| [30:21] | Mr. H. | H先生 |
| [30:23] | Thank you, Marissa. | 谢谢你 玛丽萨 |
| [30:39] | Anyone care to join me? | 有人一起吗 |
| [30:41] | Maybe he’s overcompensating. | 或许他矫枉过正了 |
| [30:43] | You think? | 你觉得 |
| [31:02] | Zankou Chicken. | 炸鸡 |
| [31:05] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
| [31:06] | It’s a peace offering. | 这是示好的礼物 |
| [31:08] | Jerry, you can’t bribe me with fast food. | 杰瑞 你不能像靠着快餐就能贿赂我 |
| [31:12] | What did the counter guy say? | 柜台的人怎么说? |
| [31:13] | Remembers the girl. | 记得那个女孩 |
| [31:15] | I get that. Xavi Moreno? | 我知道 贾维·莫雷诺呢 |
| [31:17] | Not so much. | 没什么印象 |
| [31:18] | – Video? – No. | – 监控呢 – 没有 |
| [31:20] | Some alibi. | 不在场证明的不错啊 |
| [31:22] | Aye Papi. I was thinking. | 还有嘿嘿嘿 我在想 |
| [31:24] | How could he afford to live in that zip code | 他就靠经营周末俱乐部 |
| [31:26] | running weekend charters? | 怎么能住得那么好的地方 |
| [31:28] | Maybe he’s selling shark fins to Asia. | 可能他向亚洲卖鱼翅 |
| [31:30] | I had Sacciano do a financial workup | 我找人调查了他的经济状况 |
| [31:33] | this past April to October… Dobbs, Marino, and Woodrow | 过去的四月到十月…一个叫A4动力的公司 |
| [31:37] | were on payroll of a company called A4 Dynamics. | 一直在给多布斯 莫雷诺和伍德鲁支薪 |
| [31:40] | A4 Dynamics. What is that? | A4动力 是什么 |
| [31:41] | I’m still working on that. | 我还在研究中 |
| [31:42] | My bet, it’s a shell company for Dobbs Corp. | 我打赌 那肯定是多布斯公司的空壳公司 |
| [31:45] | Copies of Dobbs’ credit card statements… | 多布斯的信用卡信息复印件… |
| [31:49] | for April and October. | 四月和十月的 |
| [31:52] | The highlighted charges. | 标出来的交易 |
| [31:57] | Dxb. | 迪拜国际机场 |
| [31:59] | Dubai International. | 迪拜国际 |
| [32:01] | Duty-free. | 免税的 |
| [32:37] | At your service, ladies. | 为你们服务 女士们 |
| [32:38] | You made it. | 你成功了 |
| [32:39] | So move on over. | 来挪一下 |
| [32:40] | Let me get in here. Okay. | 让我进去 |
| [32:44] | So here’s what I got. | 这就是我拿到的 |
| [32:52] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
| [32:53] | Like an idiot, I thought I would just nip onto the 405 | 像个白痴一样 我以为我可以挤上405 |
| [32:57] | and take the 10, | 然后搭10路车 |
| [32:58] | and La Brea was all backed up, of course. | 当然 拉布雷阿总是堵车 |
| [33:01] | What a nightmare. | 噩梦一样 |
| [33:03] | Well, don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
| [33:04] | Connie’s not here yet, either. | 康妮也还没到呢 |
| [33:05] | How are you, Irv? | 你怎么样 欧文? |
| [33:07] | Ready for this part to be over. | 整理好了 |
| [33:09] | Almost there. Today should be simple. | 就快了 今天应该会很简单 |
| [33:11] | It’s a lot easier when there are no children involved. | 没有孩子会简单点 |
| [33:17] | Minor children, I meant. | 小孩子 我是说 |
| [33:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
| [33:23] | Get my message about your pension? | 我的退休金有消息了吗? |
| [33:26] | Yeah. | 有了 |
| [33:27] | Look, I just feel | 听着 我就是觉得 |
| [33:28] | that Connie’s entitled to her fair share. | 康妮应得得她那份 |
| [33:31] | Your next wife might disagree. | 你的下一个老婆可能会不同意 |
| [33:33] | Fat chance. | 很有可能 |
| [33:35] | Life goes on, Irv. | 生活还是要继续的欧文 |
| [33:37] | A man like you… | 像你这样的男人… |
| [33:38] | especially for a man like you | 特别是像你这样的男人 |
| [33:40] | in your position… | 在你现在的职位上… |
| [33:41] | I don’t see that happening. | 我没看到可能性 |
| [33:45] | Hello, Irv. | 嗨 欧文 |
| [33:47] | Craig. | 克雷格 |
| [33:49] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
| [33:51] | Where’s Connie? | 康妮在哪 |
| [33:54] | Uh, she’s not coming. | 噢 她不来了 |
| [33:56] | Uh, she’s given me power of attorney. | 她给了我代理权 |
| [33:59] | We still have things to discuss. | 我们还有要讨论的事情 |
| [34:02] | She said yes to everything you asked for. | 她同意所有你提的要求 |
| [34:05] | She’s not contesting anything. | 她不想抢什么了 |
| [34:07] | All we need is your signature, | 我们只想要你的签名 |
| [34:08] | and, uh, this will be done. | 然后 咱们就结束了 |
| [34:11] | We’ll get it filed today. | 我们今天就要提交 |
| [34:16] | Good? | 行吗 |
| [34:21] | Fine. | 好吧 |
| [34:31] | Irv. | 欧文 |
| [34:33] | Wait. | 等等 |
| [34:36] | Look, I didn’t mean to, uh, ambush you, | 听着 我不是想 整你个措手不及什么的 |
| [34:40] | but Connie didn’t want me to tell you ahead of time. | 但是康妮不想让我提前告诉你 |
| [34:43] | Why? | 为什么 |
| [34:45] | Uh, she’s tired of talking about it. | 她不想再讨论什么了 |
| [34:48] | She just wants to move on. | 她想翻篇 |
| [34:54] | How is she? | 她怎么样 |
| [34:56] | She’s good. | 她挺好的 |
| [34:57] | You know, doing well. | 你知道 过得还行 |
| [35:00] | It helps to have family. | 有个家庭会有帮助 |
| [35:02] | Yes, it does. | 是啊 会的 |
| [35:05] | Are you in touch with yours? | 你跟你的家人说了吗 |
| [35:07] | I am. | 说了 |
| [35:08] | That’s good. Good. | 那就挺好的 |
| [35:12] | All right, then. | 行了 |
| [35:13] | Uh, best of luck. | 好运 |
| [35:16] | Craig, uh… | 克雷格 |
| [35:18] | Well, you have my number | 你有我的电话 |
| [35:21] | if you ever want to play a round or catch a game. | 如果你还想出去玩或者看几场球赛 |
| [35:23] | Absolutely. | 那当然的 |
| [35:26] | Uh, take care of yourself, all right? | 照顾好自己 好吧? |
| [35:27] | I will. You, too. | 我会的 你也是 |
| [35:40] | Hey, Bosch. | 嗨 博斯 |
| [35:42] | Thanks for meeting me out here. | 谢谢你肯在这见我 |
| [35:44] | You’re doing me a solid. | 你帮了我个忙 |
| [35:45] | Anything to get out of that office | 我愿意干所有能离开那间办公室的事 |
| [35:46] | and loosen up the damn monkey suit. | 脱下那身猴戏的戏服 |
| [35:49] | I think I got what you need. | 我觉得我有你想要的 |
| [35:50] | Captain Trevor Dobbs and company. | 特里沃·多布斯上尉和他的公司 |
| [35:52] | Right. | 是的 |
| [35:53] | They arrived Dubai | 他们今年四月二十日 |
| [35:54] | April 20 of this year. | 到的迪拜 |
| [35:55] | Nonstop flight Jet Blue out of LAX. | 从洛杉矶国际机场的直飞 |
| [35:57] | They returned back to the States | 他们用同样的方式 |
| [35:59] | the same way October 7. | 在十月七号回到美国 |
| [36:01] | And in between? | 在这中间呢? |
| [36:03] | A six-hour layover in which they visited | 在迪拜国际的免税店 |
| [36:05] | the Dubai international duty-free | 停留了六个小时 |
| [36:08] | and bought copious amounts of cigarettes and alcohol. | 购买了大量的雪茄和酒 |
| [36:11] | Then they jump on the Safi Airlines flight to Kabul. | 然后他们呢上了萨菲的航班去了喀布尔 |
| [36:15] | Hot damn Afghanistan. | 热到死的阿富汗 |
| [36:16] | Turns out they’re frequent flyers. | 发现他们飞的很频繁 |
| [36:18] | They were just there the year before. | 他们前一年才刚刚去过 |
| [36:20] | And FYI, William Meadows was with them that time | 顺便说一下 之前那次William Meadows和他们在一起 |
| [36:23] | but not this last one. | 但是这次没有 |
| [36:24] | Meadows couldn’t pass the physical, Dobbs said. | 多布斯说梅多思体检没过 |
| [36:27] | What’s the attraction? | 是什么吸引了他们 |
| [36:28] | I mean, why go back so soon? | 为什么这么快就回去了 |
| [36:30] | Ohh. Afghanistan does have its charms. | 阿富汗自有她的魅力 |
| [36:35] | They were lost on me. | 反正我是不理解 |
| [36:38] | Copy that. | 明白了 |
| [36:47] | Detective. | 警探 |
| [36:49] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
| [36:51] | – I know how they got in. – How? | – 我知道他们怎么进来的了 – 原因 |
| [36:54] | There’s a faint abrasion pattern | 在门框上有一个 |
| [36:56] | along the edge of the door. | 快消失的磨损的痕迹 |
| [36:57] | Probably fishing line, | 可能是一根钓鱼线 |
| [36:59] | maybe monofilament. | 可能是单丝 |
| [37:03] | Any prints? | 有什么指纹吗 |
| [37:11] | Maybe tomorrow morning | 或许到明天早上 |
| [37:12] | I’ll cruise by the Marina. | 我沿海巡航 |
| [37:13] | Can’t hurt. | 没什么大不了的 |
| [37:14] | What do you think it is? | 你觉得是因为什么 |
| [37:16] | O’Shea thinks drugs or cash, | 奥谢觉得大概是毒品或者钞票 |
| [37:17] | maybe antiquities. | 没准是古董 |
| [37:19] | A jeep full of gold. | 一辆装满了金子的吉普 |
| [37:21] | You are hung up on that Jeep. | 你老是想着那辆吉普车 |
| [37:22] | I just can’t stop thinking about it. | 我控制不住自己 |
| [37:25] | In my mind it’s a solid gold jeep. | 我觉得那是一辆纯金的吉普 |
| [37:26] | Whatever it is, | 无所谓 |
| [37:28] | this last time, they left Meadows behind. | 这最后一次 他们抛下了梅多思 |
| [37:30] | Doing dope, running his mouth. | 不停的吸毒 胡言乱语 |
| [37:32] | He’d gone to pieces, so they shut him up. | 他会被大卸八块的 所以他们让他闭嘴了 |
| [37:35] | Sharkey, too. | 沙奇也是这个下场 |
| [37:36] | Yeah. Sharkey. | 是啊 沙奇 |
| [37:39] | Wrong place, wrong time. | 错误的时间在错误的地点 |
| [37:41] | Bad luck. | 走背字儿 |
| [37:43] | His whole life. | 他一生都这样 |
| [39:17] | Well, good on Maddie. | 玛迪好样的 |
| [39:19] | The coach wants her to join the travel team. | 教练想让她进旅行队 |
| [39:22] | Do a workup on him? | 调查他一下 |
| [39:23] | No. | 不用 |
| [39:24] | Why not? | 为什么 |
| [39:25] | The coach is a woman. | 教练是个女的 |
| [39:26] | So? Do it. Trust me. | 所以呢 做吧 相信我 |
| [39:30] | So when do you hear about the captain’s exam? | 所以你什么时候听说的升职考试 |
| [39:32] | I heard. | 反正我是听说了 |
| [39:35] | Next to last band. | 挨着最后一队 |
| [39:36] | Gonna die on that list. | 在死亡名单上了 |
| [39:38] | Shit. Sorry. | 操 抱歉 |
| [39:41] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
| [39:42] | Kiz. | 基兹 |
| [39:43] | I mean, I can’t prove it, but… | 我无法证明 但 |
| [39:47] | Well, you can take it again in two years. | 你可以两年之后再测一次 |
| [39:49] | It’ll be ancient history. | 那就成为历史了 |
| [39:50] | No, no, no, no. I’m done. | 不不不 我放弃了 |
| [39:53] | You know what? The truth is | 你猜怎么着 事实上 |
| [39:55] | I think I wanted to make captain | 我觉得比起成为上尉 |
| [39:56] | more than I wanted to actually be one. | 我跟愿意培养上尉 |
| [39:59] | But I’m happy where I am | 但我喜欢我现在这样 |
| [40:01] | with you assholes. | 和你这个混蛋一起 |
| [40:04] | Where you belong. | 你属于这里 |
| [40:05] | That’s right. | 对啊 |
| [40:06] | To my assholes. | 致我的混蛋 |
| [40:13] | I think that toast was probably a first. | 这大概是第一杯敬酒 |
| [40:21] | It’s been a rough one for you. | 对你来说很难吧 |
| [40:25] | That tunnel vision you get | 你干那个案子时 |
| [40:26] | – when you work a case, right? – Sure. | – 有的隧道幻觉 – 怎么了 |
| [40:31] | I didn’t pay attention. | 我没上心 |
| [40:33] | I didn’t protect my witness. | 我没保护我的证人 |
| [40:36] | Now that boy’s going home the wrong way. | 现在那个孩子回不了家了 |
| [40:40] | I keep telling you. | 我一直在跟你说 |
| [40:41] | It’s not your fault, Harry. | 不是你的错 哈里 |
| [40:44] | I mean, it isn’t. | 那不是的 |
| [40:58] | – Wow. Look who it is. – Rhodes. | – 哇 瞧瞧谁来了 – 罗德兹 |
| [41:00] | How’s life in the fast lane? | 快节奏生活怎么样 |
| [41:01] | Beats humping a shamu. | 忙着抓鲸鱼 |
| [41:02] | I’ll bet. Nice murse. | 肯定的 钱包不错 |
| [41:03] | Real Corinthian leather? | 真皮的 |
| [41:11] | Who told you to reprint the scene? | 谁让你重印现场指纹的 |
| [41:12] | My idea. | 我的主意 |
| [41:14] | Your idea or Bosch’s? | 你的还是博斯的 |
| [41:18] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
| [41:20] | Look, Jimmy, it’s my case, too. | 听着吉米 这也是我的案子 |
| [41:22] | I needed to do something besides research bezels and watch bands. | 我需要干除了研究挡板和带子以外的事 |
| [41:25] | – Fair enough. – So? | – 够公平 – 所以呢 |
| [41:28] | LT thinks it’s a frame | 警督觉得是陷害 |
| [41:30] | and Andrew Holland’s behind it. | 而且安德鲁·霍兰德是幕后黑手 |
| [41:31] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢? |
| [41:32] | Maybe. Or maybe | 有可能 也可能是 |
| [41:35] | Bosch killed Gunn and designed this fucked up frame | 博斯杀了甘恩 设计了这个陷害 |
| [41:37] | to throw shit on Holland. | 往霍兰德身上抹黑 |
| [41:38] | No way. | 不可能 |
| [41:42] | You don’t know, young blood. | 你是个菜鸟 你又不知道 |
| [41:45] | You don’t know. | 你不知道 |
| [41:46] | Never assume. | 别猜 |
| [41:50] | Why would Bosch do that? | 博斯为什么要那么干 |
| [41:51] | He takes two assholes off the board | 他一石 |
| [41:53] | with one move. | 二鸟 |
| [41:54] | He gets Gunn, | 他干掉了甘恩 |
| [41:55] | and Holland goes down, too. | 霍兰德也落水了 |
| [41:58] | But here’s the thing. | 但是你看吧 |
| [42:00] | I don’t know who killed Gunn yet, | 我现在还不知道是谁杀了甘恩 |
| [42:03] | but I know Bosch is lying about something. | 但是我知道博斯在撒谎 |
| [42:05] | He’s hiding something. I can smell it. | 他在掩饰什么 我察觉得到 |
| [42:13] | So what do we do? | 那我们怎么办 |
| [42:14] | We start over. | 我们重新来 |
| [42:19] | Look at everything again. | 重新审视一切 |
| [42:19] | From the beginning? | 从一开始 |
| [42:21] | Hey. | 嗨 |
| [42:22] | We’re way ahead of the game. | 我们现在领先着呢 |
| [42:24] | Some smart ass already had the scene reprinted. | 有个聪明鬼重新检查了现场 |
| [42:28] | – Got some quality lifts, too. – Oh, yeah. | – 也提高点质量 – 是啊 |
| [42:40] | Hey, you know what? | 你猜怎么着 |
| [42:42] | Why don’t you take this one? | 这个你上吧 |
| [42:48] | Edward James Gunn. | 爱德华·詹姆斯·甘恩 |
| [42:49] | You bailed him out of the Rampart drunk tank | 你在两周前把他从 |
| [42:51] | about two weeks ago. | 拘留所保释出来 |
| [42:53] | Girl said she needed to get this fella out. | 我女人说要保这家伙出来 |
| [42:55] | Asked me to handle it, so I did. | 让我帮忙 然后我就帮了 |
| [42:58] | Can you pull your copy of her I.D.? | 能给我她身份证的复印件吗? |
| [43:00] | Didn’t make a copy. | 没复印 |
| [43:02] | So there are no papers on this? | 所以没有纸质文件 |
| [43:03] | Of course there is. | 当然有了 |
| [43:05] | Been doing this job a long time. | 干这行很久了 |
| [43:09] | We obey the law here. | 我们是守法的好公民 |
| [43:15] | I can’t read this signature. | 我看不清这个签名 |
| [43:17] | Tough titty. | 挺倔的女孩 |
| [43:17] | Hey. Respect. | 放尊重点 |
| [43:21] | What can I tell you? | 我还能说什么 |
| [43:22] | She showed me I.D. She signed the form. | 她给我看身份证 签了表格 |
| [43:26] | She paid the bond. | 付了钱 |
| [43:27] | How’d she pay? | 她怎么付的 |
| [43:28] | Cash. | 现金 |
| [43:29] | She paid cash on the barrel. | 她把钱放在桶上 |
| [43:31] | What did she look like? | 她长什么样? |
| [43:32] | Young, dark hair, dark eyes. | 年轻 深色头发 深眼睛 |
| [43:35] | Hispanic. | 西班牙人 |
| [43:36] | Latina. | 拉丁人 |
| [43:38] | She was Spanish. | 她是西班牙人 |
| [43:39] | She speaks Spanish? | 她说西语 |
| [43:41] | How would I know? We talk English in here. | 我怎么知道 在这跟我们说英语 |
| [43:43] | Are you fucking with me, asshole? | 你是在耍我吗 混蛋 |
| [43:50] | Anybody else been in here asking about this? | 还有谁进来问过这些吗 |
| [43:53] | As a matter of fact… | 事实上 |
| [43:58] | last week. | 上周 |
| [44:04] | Bosch. | 博斯 |
| [44:56] | Here you go. | 这就行了 |
| [45:02] | You have a good day, sir. | 今天过得愉快 |
| [45:03] | Abso-fucking-lutely, Popeye. | 那他妈是肯定的 大力水手 |
| [45:24] | You seen this? | 你看见了吗 |
| [45:25] | No. What? | 没 什么 |
| [45:27] | Search Twitter. | 看看推特 |
| [45:28] | Hashtag DDD or hashtag 3D. | 话题DDD 或者3D |
| [45:31] | Hashtag DDD? | 话题DDD |
| [45:33] | What is that? | 什么玩意 |
| [45:34] | The Edward Gunn murder. | 爱德华·甘恩谋杀案 |
| [45:35] | The story you backed off of | 那个你撤下的报导 |
| [45:37] | about an LAPD officer being a suspect. | 关于洛杉矶警察存在嫌疑的事 |
| [45:39] | “Down and dirty detective.” | “垃圾黑警” |
| [45:41] | Blogger at Witness L.A. Picked it up, | 洛杉矶目击的博客人提出来了 |
| [45:43] | – Now it’s everywhere. – Shit. | – 现在到处都是 – 操 |
| [45:45] | It’s on the Huffington Post. | 它还上了赫芬顿邮报 |
| [45:46] | You said it was a nonstory. | 你说那是无稽之谈 |
| [45:48] | It was. It is. | 它原来是 现在也是 |
| [45:50] | You got played. | 你被耍了 |
| [45:56] | Grace wants everybody | 格蕾丝想让所有人 |
| [45:57] | to bring a couple of sides. | 都带点配菜 |
| [45:59] | I was thinking biscuits, mac and cheese. | 我在想饼干和意大利通心粉 |
| [46:02] | Mac and cheese sounds good. | 通心粉挺好的 |
| [46:03] | I’m kidding. It sounds horrible. | 我开玩笑 听起来烂透了 |
| [46:07] | Sweet potatoes with marshmallow crust. | 甘薯和烤棉花糖 |
| [46:09] | Sounds horrible. | 听上去很糟糕 |
| [46:10] | Yeah, but it tastes good. | 是 但是尝起来很好 |
| [46:16] | Annabelle, she’s not returning my calls. | 安娜贝儿不回我的电话 |
| [46:19] | Maybe it’s the holiday. She’s gone home to Mama. | 现在是假期 她回家了 |
| [46:23] | I told O’Shea she’d testify. | 我跟奥谢说了她会作证 |
| [46:25] | You what? | 什么 |
| [46:27] | I more or less guaranteed it. | 稍微打了点包票 |
| [46:28] | I thought you were going to tell him | 我以为你要和他说 |
| [46:29] | she changed her mind. | 她改变主意了 |
| [46:31] | I was hoping you’d take another crack at her. | 我希望你能再劝劝她 |
| [46:33] | You’re very persuasive when you want to be. | 只要你愿意 你的说服力很强 |
| [46:36] | Okay, I’ll do it Friday. | 好吧 我周五试试 |
| [46:39] | If we lose her, at least we’ve got you. | 如果我们失去她了 至少我们还有你 |
| [46:50] | Let’s see it, boys, let’s see it. | 来吧 兄弟 咱们来看看 |
| [47:01] | Yeah, baby. | 噢我的宝贝 |
| [47:04] | Oh, that is fucking pretty. | 太他妈好看了 |
| [47:07] | That’s amore. | 还有呢 |