英文名称:Breach
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:01] | For a century, they vowed to cure the planet | 一个世纪以来 他们宣誓要治愈这个 |
[01:05] | of the famine ravaging our world. | 饥荒肆虐的星球 |
[01:07] | While they made their bold promises in public, | 他们当众夸下海口 |
[01:10] | in secret, they planned their escape. | 私底下计划着逃跑 |
[01:12] | And so today, after years of unrest, | 所以今天 在多年的动乱之后 |
[01:15] | society has reached its breaking point | 社会彻底崩溃 |
[01:17] | as the last shuttle departs for New Earth, | 当最后一艘飞船飞往新地球 |
[01:20] | damning 19 billion people to extinction. | 他妈190亿人要灭亡 |
[02:07] | We stick to the plan. | 我们按计划进行 |
[02:27] | watch it! | 看着点 |
[02:35] | Departure for New Earth | 飞往新地球 |
[02:37] | to commence in T-minus three minutes. | 倒计时三分钟开始 |
[02:43] | Positive. Take him in. | 有证明的 让他进去 |
[02:45] | Have your papers ready. Move. Move. | 准备好你们的证明 让一下 让一下 |
[02:48] | Stowaways will be executed on sight. | 偷渡者会被当众处决 |
[02:50] | No unauthorized personnel allowed. | 未授权人员禁止入内 |
[02:52] | – Hayley! – Noah! Noah! | -海莉 -诺亚 诺亚 |
[02:55] | – Noah! – Hayley! Hayley! | -诺亚 -海莉 海莉 |
[03:03] | Papers. | 出示证明 |
[03:04] | – She’s plague-free. – Get in. | -她零感染 -进去 |
[03:05] | No! I’m not leaving without him! | 不 我要和他一起走 |
[03:07] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[03:09] | Hold them! Don’t let them through! | 拦住他们 别让他们进去 |
[03:11] | Stop them! | 阻止他们 |
[03:13] | Boarding is now complete. | 登机已经结束 |
[03:15] | Departure for New Earth in T-minus one minute. | 倒计时一分钟出发 |
[03:41] | All passengers report to Cryo immediately! | 所以乘客立刻去低温箱报道 |
[03:47] | How do I get off the ship? | 我怎么离开这艘船 |
[03:49] | Sir, we have stowaways trying to breach the vents. | 长官 我们发现有偷渡者在突破通风口 |
[03:52] | Just report to Cryo. | 直接去低温箱报告 |
[04:01] | Come here. | 来这里 |
[04:05] | Where’s your mama? | 你妈妈在哪里呀 |
[04:08] | We’ll find your mama, okay? | 我们会找到你妈妈的 知道吗 |
[04:16] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[04:17] | You are the last 1,000 passengers to board. | 你们是最后1000名登船的乘客 |
[04:19] | The other passengers are already in Cryo. | 其他乘客已经到达低温箱 |
[04:23] | Please proceed to main hall before reporting to Cryo. | 到低温箱报道前请先前往大厅 |
[04:36] | I am Admiral Kiernan Adams. | 我是基尔南·亚当上将 |
[04:39] | Welcome to my home, the U.S.S. Hercules. | 欢迎来到我的家 美国大力神船舰 |
[04:44] | The Herc is the last quant-engine-enabled ship | 大力神舰是最后一艘可以飞往新地球的 |
[04:48] | capable of making the journey to New Earth. | 量化引擎飞船 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:912个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:139个,六级词汇:68个,GRE词汇:67个,托福词汇:98个,考研词汇:150个,专四词汇:115个,专八词汇:22个, 所有生词标注共:269个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:51] | As to the 41 other shuttles | 至于已经在前往新地球的 |
[04:53] | that have gone ahead to New Earth, | 另外41艘飞船 |
[04:55] | well, I hope it’s the paradise they said it would be. | 我希望正如他们所说的天堂那样 |
[04:59] | For the next six months, | 接下来的六个月 |
[05:01] | we will blaze across space and time. | 我们会穿过太空和时空 |
[05:04] | For most of us in Cryo, | 对于在低温箱的我们大多数人 |
[05:05] | this journey will be but a dream. | 这场旅途只是一场梦 |
[05:08] | For our children, it will be the journey that gave them life. | 对于孩子们 这是赐予他们生命的旅程 |
[05:12] | The worst is behind us. | 最坏的已经抛在我们身后 |
[05:15] | All hands to their stations. | 全体船员各就各位 |
[05:19] | Hayley! | 海莉 |
[05:21] | Noah? | 诺亚 |
[05:29] | – You okay? You okay? – Yeah, I’m okay. | -你没事吧 你没事吧 -嗯 我没事 |
[05:31] | We’re fine. The baby’s fine. | 我们都没事 孩子也没事 |
[05:38] | – Hi. – Hey. | -你好呀 -你好 |
[05:42] | – I thought I lost you. – Me, too. | -我以为我要失去你了 -我也是 |
[05:44] | You gotta go. | 你该过去了 |
[05:47] | One second. | 就一会 |
[05:58] | – Are you okay? – I got her onboard, | -你还好吗 -我让她上船了 |
[06:00] | so where’s that ship you promised me? | 所以你答应我的那艘船在哪 |
[06:02] | You’re lucky you’re standing on this one. | 你能站在这艘上面就够幸运的了 |
[06:04] | – Hold on. You promised me… – I expect you to fucking move. | -等会 你答应过我的 -你他妈滚 |
[06:06] | Go on. | 继续啊 |
[06:08] | Move. | 走 |
[06:12] | You’re late. | 你晚了 |
[06:15] | Hi, sir. I’m, Noah. | 你好 长官 我是诺亚 |
[06:18] | Let me guess. You are the dead man walking | 让我猜猜 你就是那个 |
[06:20] | that knocked up my unmarried daughter | 害得我女儿未婚先孕 |
[06:22] | and made her drop out of West Point. | 还令她从西点军校退学的混账 |
[06:24] | No, this is not. This man helped us. | 不 不是的 他帮了我们 |
[06:26] | He helped us get on the ship, saved my life, | 他帮我们登上了这艘船 救了我的命 |
[06:29] | saved our lives. | 救了我和孩子的命 |
[06:32] | Is that right? | 是这样吗 |
[06:36] | I guess I owe you. | 我欠你个人情 |
[06:38] | No, sir. | 没事 长官 |
[06:42] | Glad you’re safe. | 很高兴你很安全 |
[06:44] | All right. | 好了 |
[07:13] | I don’t get why you don’t tell him. | 我不明白为什么你不告诉他 |
[07:15] | Your dad’s gonna find out eventually. | 你爸早晚会发现的 |
[07:17] | I know. I can’t wait for him to know you. | 我知道 我等不及让他认识你了 |
[07:19] | I just want that to be in an environment | 我只是想在个合适的场合里 |
[07:22] | where he can’t open a window and… | 在一个他开不了窗 |
[07:23] | boot you into space. | 把你踢到太空的地方 |
[07:31] | – You excited for the mission? – My “mission.” | -你期待你的任务吗 -我的任务 |
[07:35] | You mean the custodial department? | 你是说保管部门吗 |
[07:36] | Yeah. Man in overalls… | 对 穿着工作服 |
[07:39] | cleaning toilets, so much responsibility. | 打扫厕所 多大的责任啊 |
[07:43] | It’s gonna be fine. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[07:45] | We’re gonna get to New Earth, | 我们将要到新地球上 |
[07:47] | pop this sucker out, | 把这屁孩生下来 |
[07:49] | and then we get to be a family. | 然后我们组成一个家庭 |
[07:52] | You promise? | 你保证吗 |
[07:55] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[07:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:05] | Six months from now, it’s you, me, and the little one | 从现在起六个月后 你我和这小东西 |
[08:09] | on a New Earth beach. | 在新地球的海滩上 |
[08:13] | Hayley? | 海莉 |
[08:14] | Hayley! | 海莉 |
[08:23] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[08:48] | 50% of passengers in Cryo. | 50%乘客在低温箱了 |
[08:52] | All remaining crew members report immediately. | 剩下的所有乘客立刻报道 |
[09:00] | Cryo inducement complete. | 冷沉淀注入已完成 |
[09:02] | Commencement of quantum jump in T-minus one minute. | 倒计时一分钟开始量子跃进 |
[09:26] | 100% of passengers in Cryo. | 100%乘客已在低温箱 |
[09:31] | Prepare for hyper-speed. | 准备极速运行 |
[09:33] | Powering reactor. | 启动反应堆 |
[09:44] | Oh, shit. Come on. | 我的妈呀 不是吧 |
[09:46] | Yeah, Torpedo Clay. | 就是 托彼得·克莱 |
[09:47] | Thought you were in fucking jail. | 我以为你还在牢里蹲着呢 |
[09:49] | Oh, my God. You made it, motherfucker. | 我的天 你上来了 老弟 |
[09:51] | You all right? Clay Young, | 你还好吧 克莱·杨 |
[09:52] | you beautiful soul. How long’s it been? | 好兄弟 这是多久没见了 |
[09:57] | Okay, all right. Fair enough. | 好吧 差不多得了 |
[09:59] | I probably deserve that. All right? | 这拳我该挨 对吧 |
[10:06] | – Hi. – Hi. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[10:09] | First jump? | 第一次量跃吗 |
[10:11] | Just a little friendly advice. | 友情建议一下 |
[10:14] | Would you get the fuck out of my seat? | 你能他妈的别坐我位置上吗 |
[10:17] | Come on. | 起来 |
[10:20] | There you go. Okay. | 让你 好了 |
[10:22] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:29] | Reactor at full power. | 反应堆全部启动 |
[10:32] | Quantum jump in 10, 9… | 量子跃进倒计时10 9 |
[10:35] | 8 7 6 8, 7, 6… | |
[10:38] | 5 4 3 5, 4, 3… | |
[10:41] | 2 1 2, 1. | |
[10:49] | Hyper-speed commence. | 开始超级速 |
[11:34] | Fuck. | 他妈的 |
[11:41] | Holy shit. | 真他妈的 |
[11:42] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[11:43] | About 30 years. | 大概走了30年 |
[11:46] | We’re 30 years older? | 我们老了30岁 |
[11:49] | No, meatball, 30 years on Earth. | 不是 蠢货 地球上过了30年 |
[11:51] | It’s quantum-release time dilation. | 这是量子释放式时间膨胀 |
[11:52] | So if 30 years passed on Earth… | 所以如果地球上已经过了30年 |
[11:55] | Everybody on Earth is dead. | 地球上的人都死光了 |
[11:57] | Look on the bright side, though. | 看有光的那边 |
[11:58] | They’re serving pancakes today. | 他们今天吃煎饼呢 |
[12:15] | Think we’ll ever return? | 我们以后会回来吗 |
[12:17] | We just left, and this motherfucker wants to go back. | 我们才刚离开 这家伙就想着回去了 |
[12:20] | Home is Earth. Yeah? | 地球是我们的家 不是吗 |
[12:21] | Well, we could wake the admiral, | 那么我们可以把上将弄醒 |
[12:23] | and we could see if he’ll flip this bitch around. | 看他能不能把这混账弹回去 |
[12:24] | Why are we even going to New Earth? | 我们为啥要去新地球 |
[12:26] | Just gonna fuck it up like we did the last one. | 为了把它搞得跟跟地球一样破 |
[12:28] | Earth, we hardly knew you. | 地球 我们几乎不了解你 |
[12:30] | Maybe we’re going ’cause we don’t wanna fucking die. | 或许我们去是因为我们不想死 |
[12:31] | Yeah, I thought that was obvious. | 对 这当然是 |
[12:33] | You’re right, you know. It’s not like we learned anything. | 对 你懂的 不像我们过去了解的 |
[12:36] | We’re just a bunch of intergalactic monkeys | 我们就是一群星际猴子 |
[12:38] | setting fires across the universe. | 在宇宙里生火 |
[12:41] | Clay telling war stories again? | 克莱又在说战争故事 |
[12:43] | I love the one about the admiral | 我喜欢上将那段 |
[12:45] | demoting his ass for insubordination. | 降职那些不听话的 |
[12:47] | Amazing. We leave 19 billion behind, | 太神奇了 我们甩掉了190亿人 |
[12:51] | but this space Nazi, he gets a seat. | 但这个太空纳粹 他也能到船上来 |
[12:54] | “I don’t know, Admiral. | 我不知道 上将 |
[12:56] | I guess Clay just couldn’t cope with leaving Earth. | 我猜克莱不想离开地球 |
[12:58] | Drank himself stupid and jumped. Suicide.” | 把自己灌醉跳下去自杀 |
[13:10] | A stowaway, sir, the last one. | 最后一个偷渡者 长官 |
[13:14] | Now… | 听着 |
[13:15] | this is what happens to stowaways, | 这就是偷渡者 搞事的 |
[13:19] | fuck-ups, and anyone plotting against the admiral! | 和任何不听从上将的人的下场 |
[13:25] | Take him away. Fuck you! | 把他带走 草 |
[13:27] | Fuck you! | 去你妈的 |
[13:32] | All right! Listen up! | 好了 听着 |
[13:35] | The Herc will hit New Earth in 182 days. | 大力神舰会在182天后到达新地球 |
[13:39] | Damn near all the ship, including the admiral, | 包括上将在内所有人 |
[13:42] | will be in Cryo, | 都会在低温箱 |
[13:43] | which means I’m your commander, | 所以我是你们的指挥官 |
[13:46] | your king, your God Almighty. | 你们的王 你们的全能的神 |
[13:49] | Your fellow crew members will consist of six medics… | 我们的飞船员工包括六名救护兵 |
[13:53] | Where are my medics? | 我的救护兵在哪 |
[13:55] | Six engineers… | 六名工程师 |
[13:56] | Where are my monkeys? | 我的猴子们在哪 |
[13:58] | Which leaves five JAG officers and myself | 还有我和五个军事检查团官员 |
[14:02] | to police your sorry asses | 维护好秩序 |
[14:04] | and five janitors to question their lives’ decisions. | 还有五个守卫去纠结他们要去哪生存 |
[14:08] | Any problems come up, you fix ’em your damn selves. | 发生任何问题 自己管好自己 |
[14:12] | Understood? | 明白了吗 |
[14:14] | Breakfast is over. | 早餐时间结束 |
[14:15] | Move! | 走 |
[14:22] | Motherfucker. | 混蛋 |
[14:46] | Arrival to New Earth, T-minus 171 days. | 倒计时171天 到达新地球 |
[15:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:42] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[15:47] | I was just gonna ask you the same thing. | 我刚想问你呢 |
[15:53] | The shift starts in 60. | 一小时后开始值班 |
[15:56] | Stanley will break your legs if you’re late. | 如果你迟到斯坦利会把你腿打断 |
[15:58] | so if we’re gonna be bunk buddies, | 既然排到咱俩成上下铺兄弟了 |
[16:00] | that mean we’re working the same shift? | 那我们干的活应该一样吧 |
[16:01] | – Well, what do you think? – how ’bout… | -不然你觉得呢 -要不 |
[16:03] | – how ’bout we start over? – Let’s not. | -要不我们重新介绍一下 -别了吧 |
[16:05] | Hi. I’m Noah. | 你好 我是诺亚 |
[16:06] | Look, you want to get along, do your job, | 听着 你要想好好相处 做好分内的事 |
[16:08] | don’t touch my stuff, don’t talk to me, | 别碰我的东西 别和我说话 |
[16:11] | and do not snore. | 还有别打呼 |
[16:12] | How will I know I’m snoring if I’m asleep? | 我睡着的话怎么知道自己打呼了呢 |
[16:14] | Well, you’ll know it when I kick your teeth in. | 那么我把你牙打回去你就知道了 |
[16:16] | We got 59 minutes. Papa Clay needs his beauty sleep. | 还有59分钟 克莱我需要睡个好觉 |
[16:31] | Start work tomorrow. | 明天工作 |
[16:32] | Only two bathrooms for the entire crew, | 整个队伍只有两间洗手间 |
[16:34] | so that’s wonderful. | 那太好了 |
[16:36] | Also, | 还有 |
[16:37] | they say, ’cause of quant-speed, | 他们说由于量子速度 |
[16:40] | that time moves differently for us than it does on Earth… | 时间的流逝和我们在地球上感受的不一样 |
[16:44] | so… | 所以 |
[16:48] | your mom… | 你妈妈 |
[16:51] | the plague probably got her… | 瘟疫可能把她带走了 |
[16:55] | along with everyone else. | 和其他人一起 |
[17:00] | I had a dream last night. | 我昨晚做了个梦 |
[17:03] | I dreamt it was a girl. | 我梦见是个女孩 |
[17:06] | What are you doing, rook? | 你干吗呢 哥们 |
[17:08] | You’re late. Let’s go. Chop-chop. | 你迟到了 我们走 快点 |
[17:11] | I’m going. | 我这就去 |
[17:18] | Don’t push me, rook. | 别逼我 哥们 |
[17:20] | I’m a real nice guy. | 我是个很好的人 |
[17:23] | Just don’t push me. | 就是别逼我 |
[17:26] | All right? You know what you’re doing? | 好吗 你知道你做什么吗 |
[17:28] | Bathrooms, linens, mess hall. | 打扫洗手间 布草 食堂 |
[17:29] | Maybe there’s hope for you yet. | 也许你还有希望 |
[17:31] | Not likely, but… | 可能不大 但是 |
[17:33] | maybe. | 也许 |
[17:35] | There’s your mop. Here’s your bucket. | 拖布给你 还有桶 |
[17:37] | Time to rock-‘n’-roll, kid. | 时间过得飞快啊 小子 |
[17:41] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[18:28] | no. | 不 |
[18:37] | Three, two, one… | 三 二 一 |
[18:40] | Arrival to New Earth, T-minus 86 days. | 前往新地球 倒计时86天 |
[18:46] | Made it to the halfway mark. | 走了一半了 |
[18:54] | We’re almost home. | 我们快到家了 |
[19:30] | Access denied. | 拒绝访问 |
[19:36] | What the fuck is wrong with you guys? | 你们他妈的什么毛病 |
[19:39] | Access denied. | 拒绝访问 |
[19:40] | Only the admiral has access to the reactor! | 只有指挥官才有反应堆的权限 |
[20:56] | son… | 小子 |
[20:58] | you snooping around the reactor room? | 你在打探反应堆房间的事吗 |
[21:02] | No, sir. | 不是的 长官 |
[21:03] | I don’t even know where that is. | 我都不知道它在哪 |
[21:04] | If you saw anyone acting strange or… | 要是你看到有什么人鬼鬼祟祟的 |
[21:08] | messing with things they shouldn’t mess with, | 或是去惹他们不该惹的事 |
[21:10] | you’d tell me, right? | 你就向我报告 好吗 |
[21:11] | Of course, sir. | 当然 长官 |
[21:14] | Lot of people are upset about us leaving Earth. | 我们离开地球这件事让很多人不高兴 |
[21:19] | They think humankind had its shot… | 他们认为人类还有机会 |
[21:23] | that it’s unnatural for us | 克隆出另外一个地球 |
[21:25] | to be colonizing another planet. | 对于我们来说是违背自然的 |
[21:30] | They’d rather torpedo this ship | 他们宁可击沉飞船 |
[21:32] | than see us start over. | 也不愿见到我们重新开始 |
[21:35] | So like I said… | 所以 像我刚才说的 |
[21:38] | you see anyone acting strange… | 你要是看到什么人鬼鬼祟祟的 |
[21:41] | you’d tell me, right? | 你就向我报告 好吗 |
[21:48] | Yes, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[21:49] | Good. | 好 |
[22:05] | -What’d Stanley want? -Nothing. | – 斯坦利想干什么 – 没什么 |
[22:08] | If it’s not coming off, | 要是擦不掉的话 |
[22:09] | you’re not using the strong stuff. | 你就是没用强力清洁剂 |
[22:12] | Like what? | 那是什么 |
[22:12] | Did you completely dick off in training? | 你是不是训练的时候没好好听 |
[22:15] | Moxacell. You got to be careful, | 莫克希尔 你得小心 |
[22:18] | or that shit’ll melt your face. | 那玩意会融化你的脸 |
[22:23] | All I’m saying is the Fermi paradox makes sense. | 我只能说 费米悖论很有道理 |
[22:27] | What if… What if they’re not hiding in space, huh? | 要是 要是他们没有藏在太空里呢 |
[22:31] | Could they be hiding in another time, | 他们会不会藏在其它时间 |
[22:33] | another dimension? | 其它维度里 |
[22:34] | everyone on the ship is now a lot dumber | 所有在这艘船上听过那次对话的人 |
[22:38] | from listening to that conversation. | 现在都更傻了 |
[22:39] | Or could another alien civilization | 或者会不会是其他的外星文明 |
[22:42] | have been hit with an extinction-level event? | 制造了种族灭绝级别的事件 |
[22:47] | I mean, we barely fucking survived the Nuclear Age. | 我是说 我们在核时代差点活下来 |
[22:51] | The plague, we still haven’t cured… | 对于瘟疫 我们还是没有办法 |
[22:54] | Right? | 对吧 |
[23:58] | Moxacell. | 莫克希尔 |
[24:00] | “Extreme cleaning power.” | “强力清洁” |
[24:09] | Fuck. | 操 |
[24:10] | Oh, shit. | 妈的 |
[24:13] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[24:23] | “One drop per gallon of water.” | “每加仑水加一滴” |
[24:27] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[24:41] | Blue! | 布鲁 |
[24:43] | Hurry it up, will you? | 快点 行吗 |
[24:45] | What the fuck is the rush? | 这么他妈着急干什么 |
[24:50] | God. | 天啊 |
[24:54] | yeah. | 爽 |
[24:59] | We ain’t getting anything done. | 我们什么都没做 |
[25:05] | Anyway, I’m so fucking high, | 无论如何 我现在好他妈嗨 |
[25:06] | I couldn’t even think about working right now. | 现在都没法想工作的事了 |
[25:08] | Fuck that. | 去他妈的 |
[25:12] | What’s up, man? | 怎么了 哥们 |
[25:13] | I drank something earlier. | 之前我喝了点 |
[25:15] | You’re starting to freak me out, brother. | 你开始有点吓人了 哥们 |
[25:18] | Seriously, you fucking with me? | 认真的 你在跟我开玩笑吗 |
[25:19] | What, what, what? | 怎么了 怎么了 怎么了 |
[25:22] | God! Call Chambers! | 天啊 给钱伯斯打电话 |
[25:23] | What do you mean, “Call Chambers?” | “给钱伯斯打电话” 你什么意思 |
[25:24] | Call her now! | 现在就打 |
[25:25] | -What? -Just get it out! | – 什么 – 快出来 |
[25:27] | -What the fuck are you doing? -Get it out! | – 你他妈在干什么 – 弄出来 |
[25:29] | Get what out? You’re fucking freaking me out! | 把什么弄出来 你要他妈吓死我了 |
[25:32] | I’m burning! Agh! Agh! It’s burning! | 我很热 哇 哇 要烧起来了 |
[25:36] | -Drink this! -It’s burns! | – 喝这个 – 烧了 |
[25:37] | Drink this! | 喝了这个 |
[25:44] | Good. Drink it. | 好的 喝下去 |
[25:48] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[25:50] | Are you all right? You okay? | 你还好吗 你没事吧 |
[25:52] | Say something, bro. | 说点什么啊 哥们 |
[25:54] | Say something. Shady. | 说点什么 沙迪 |
[25:57] | Shady! | 沙迪 |
[25:59] | What do you know? | 你知道什么 |
[26:03] | Heartburn. | 烧心 |
[26:05] | Heartburn? | 烧心吗 |
[26:07] | You fucking idiot. | 你个蠢货 |
[26:10] | What… | 什么 |
[26:50] | Clay, I finished the floors. | 克莱 我擦完地板了 |
[26:57] | Clay, can I go? | 克莱 我能走了吗 |
[27:10] | Clay! | 克莱 |
[27:31] | Clay, you in there? | 你在里面吗 克莱 |
[28:25] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[28:30] | You following me? | 你在跟踪我吗 |
[28:33] | I… Let me ask you a question. | 我 让我来问你个问题 |
[28:39] | – Sit down. – What is all this? | -坐下 -这些都是什么 |
[28:42] | I said sit down! | 我说坐下 |
[28:58] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不不不不不不不不 |
[29:00] | I just finished my shift. I… I saw Clay | 我刚上完班 我 我看到克莱 |
[29:01] | stealing jet fuel, and he had Moxacell. | 偷飞船燃料 还有莫克希尔 |
[29:02] | – What? Spit it out. – Clay’s making a fucking bomb! | -什么 说明白 -克莱他妈的在做炸弹 |
[29:09] | Is that true, Clay? | 真的吗 克莱 |
[29:15] | You got him? | 你抓住他了吗 |
[29:21] | Right. Let’s go. | 这就对了 我们走 |
[29:22] | Come on! Stand up! | 听话 站起来 |
[29:33] | I didn’t see anything. | 我什么都没看到 |
[29:36] | Did you bring it? | 你带来了吗 |
[29:38] | Do you want to start, or should I? | 你想先说还是我先说 |
[29:40] | You know, he knows about you. | 你们知道吗 他知道你们的事了 |
[29:41] | What exactly does the commander know? | 指挥官到底知道什么 |
[29:43] | That you’re with the rebellion. | 你们要谋划反叛 |
[29:45] | That you’re trying to blow up the ship, | 你们想把飞船炸了 |
[29:47] | trying to get revenge for all those people you left behind. | 为那些被遗弃的人们复仇 |
[29:50] | He said all that, huh? | 他什么都说了 对吗 |
[29:51] | And if anything happens to me, | 我要是出了什么意外 |
[29:52] | he’s gonna go looking. | 他会来找我的 |
[29:56] | You guys should move back. This could get messy. | 你们让开点 这可能会一片狼藉 |
[30:06] | Make it easy, kid. | 放松 小子 |
[30:08] | Open your mouth. | 张开嘴 |
[30:10] | No, please. I’m not gonna say anything. | 不要 求你 我什么都不会说的 |
[30:12] | Open your mouth. | 张嘴 |
[30:14] | Please, I have a family. I have a family. | 求你了 我有家人 我有家人啊 |
[30:28] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[30:30] | Wait. So you’re not making a bomb. You’re making… | 等等 你不是在做炸弹 你在做 |
[30:32] | Moonshine. | 私酿酒 |
[30:34] | Well, it’s mostly acid cleaner. | 主要成分是酸性清洁剂 |
[30:37] | So… So you’re not trying to blow up the ship? | 所以 所以你不是要炸了飞船 |
[30:38] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你他妈在说什么呢 |
[30:39] | I saw you stealing fuel cells. | 我看到你偷了燃料电池 |
[30:41] | Jet fuel, gives it a good kick. | 飞船燃料 提供了一种好口味 |
[30:43] | Torpedo Clay’s special recipe. | 托彼得·克莱 的秘方 |
[30:47] | So now that we know and we know that you know, | 现在我们弄明白了 我们也知道你知道了 |
[30:50] | we, think it’s best that we keep this between us. | 我们 认为这最好是我们之间的秘密 |
[30:55] | If Commander Stanley finds out, | 要是斯坦利指挥官发现了 |
[30:57] | we are all looking at a court-martial, | 我们都得上军事法庭 |
[31:00] | all of us. | 我们所有人 |
[31:02] | And if I don’t? | 我要是不呢 |
[31:06] | Blackmailing me? | 你在威胁我吗 |
[31:13] | Got 84 days. | 还有84天 |
[31:17] | What do you say? | 你说呢 |
[31:26] | All right! | 好了 |
[31:27] | Let’s have some fun. | 让我们找点乐子 |
[31:28] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[31:38] | -what was that? -Hear, hear. | – 那是什么 – 听 听 |
[31:54] | We can confiscate their booze. | 我们可以没收他们的酒 |
[32:01] | So they paid an ad agency | 他们雇了家广告公司 |
[32:03] | to come up with the phrase “New Earth.” | 提出这个短语”新地球” |
[32:05] | I mean, shit, I could come up with that. | 我的意思是 妈的 我也能提出这个 |
[32:07] | New Earth. We fucked up the old, | 新地球 我们把老的祸害完了 |
[32:09] | so here’s a new one. | 所以有了个新的 |
[32:11] | My brother made it on the first ship. | 我哥在第一艘船上 建立的 |
[32:13] | Who do you have waiting for you? | 有人在等你吗 |
[32:16] | Nobody. | 没人 |
[32:17] | Just your family? | 只有你的家人吗 |
[32:18] | I don’t have a family. | 我没有家人 |
[32:20] | I thought you told us you had a family. | 我觉得你跟我们说过你有家人 |
[32:23] | back on Earth. | 在地球上 |
[32:26] | Just my mom, and she had to stay behind. | 只有我妈妈 她不得不留下 |
[32:29] | So it’s just me now. | 所以现在只剩我自己了 |
[32:35] | There was a girl. | 曾经有个女孩 |
[32:37] | here we go. | 又来了 |
[32:39] | Alex. | 叫阿莱克斯 |
[32:42] | A real lady. | 一位真正的淑女 |
[32:45] | She married my brother. | 她嫁给了我哥哥 |
[32:49] | She married your brother? | 她嫁给了你哥哥吗 |
[32:51] | Is he still breathing? | 他还活着吗 |
[32:52] | Clay’s a lover, not a fighter. | 克莱是个多情种子 不是斗士 |
[32:54] | Ain’t that right? | 不是吗 |
[32:56] | One day, you’re young, and… | 曾经 你年轻 |
[32:58] | you got the world at your feet. | 世界就在你脚下 |
[33:00] | And the next, you’re… | 然后 你 |
[33:04] | whatever the fuck we are. | 不管我们是他妈什么 |
[33:07] | I’m gonna go find me some Blue. | 我得去找布鲁了 |
[33:10] | Where are those jackasses? | 那些混蛋们在哪 |
[33:14] | If it’s gonna fail, why go? | 要是会失败 为什么还要去 |
[33:18] | Because I’m good at failing up. | 因为我很擅长失败 |
[33:21] | Where are you getting reassigned? | 你被重新分配到哪去了 |
[33:23] | -Reassigned? -You know, the new job | – 什么重新分配 – 你知道的 着陆 |
[33:25] | we get when we land. | 之后的新工作 |
[33:27] | butcher. | 屠夫 |
[33:31] | Just not too fucking sharp. | 不怎么好啊 |
[33:43] | Blucher. | 布鲁彻 |
[33:55] | Blucher! | 布鲁彻 |
[33:58] | Where are you? | 你在哪呢 |
[34:02] | where you been hiding? | 你躲到哪里去了 |
[34:07] | Blue. | 布鲁 |
[34:08] | You only get one chance at this. | 你只有一次机会哦 |
[34:13] | Oh, jeez. | 天哪 |
[34:35] | Locating New Earth assignment. | 定位新地球任务 |
[34:42] | Garbageman. | 清洁工 |
[34:43] | That’s more like it. | 这才像话 |
[34:44] | Clay. Should have known. | 克莱 我早应该料到的 |
[34:46] | First jump. You don’t know your assignment. | 首先 你不知道你的任务 |
[34:48] | Can’t clean for shit. | 不会清理垃圾 |
[34:49] | Please. I-I can explain. | 求你了 请先让我解释 |
[34:51] | Good. I’m giving you 10 seconds | 那好 我现在给你10秒钟解释 |
[34:53] | before I call Stanley. | 然后我就要叫斯坦利了 |
[34:54] | No, look, you don’t understand. | 别 听着 你不懂 |
[34:56] | Five, four, three, two, one. | 五 四 三 二 一 |
[35:00] | Okay, I wasn’t picked for New Earth. | 好吧 我不是被选上船的 |
[35:03] | I’m… I’m technically a stowaway. | 其实我是个偷渡者 |
[35:07] | Do you know what they do to stowaways? | 你知道他们会怎么对付偷渡者吗 |
[35:08] | Okay, I lied before, okay? | 好了 我之前说谎了 好吗 |
[35:11] | I do have a family, and she’s on the ship. | 我确实有家人 而且她现在就在船上 |
[35:13] | Her name is… | 她的名字是 |
[35:16] | Hayley Adams. | 海莉·亚当斯 |
[35:23] | You idiot. | 蠢蛋 |
[35:24] | You knocked up the admiral’s daughter. | 你把上将女儿的肚子搞大了 |
[35:28] | Are you suicidal? | 你是活得不耐烦了吗 |
[35:30] | I didn’t know who her dad was. | 我不知道她的爸爸是谁 |
[35:31] | His face is everywhere! | 这艘船上到处都是他的脸 |
[35:32] | I’m just trying to do the right thing here, okay? | 我只是想做一些正确的事情 好吗 |
[35:34] | Clay, report. | 克莱 收到回复 |
[35:36] | Please, Clay. | 求你了 克莱 |
[35:37] | You know the shit you just put me in? | 你这样让我很为难 你知道吗 |
[35:40] | Look, I’m just trying to do right by them. | 听着 我只是想用他们做一些正确的事情 |
[35:42] | Clay, Goddamn it! Where are you? | 克莱 混蛋 你在哪里 |
[35:44] | If you’re gonna tell him, just… | 如果你打算告诉他 请你 |
[35:48] | I don’t know, give me a head start, at least, okay? | 我不知道 至少让我先走一步 可以吗 |
[35:52] | Please? | 求你了 |
[35:54] | Clay? Clay. | 克莱 |
[36:05] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[36:09] | what is this? | 这是什么东西 |
[36:12] | Where’s Blue? | 布鲁在哪 |
[36:13] | It’s… it’s Shady. | 这是 这是沙迪 |
[36:16] | What the hell did you do to him? | 你们对他做了什么 |
[36:18] | Teek found him like this. | 蒂克找到他的时候就已经是这样了 |
[36:19] | Shady is everywhere. | 到处都是沙迪 |
[36:22] | So where the fuck is Ensign Blucher? | 所以布鲁彻少尉到底去哪了 |
[36:25] | Blue couldn’t have done this. | 不可能是布鲁干的 |
[36:26] | I don’t know what could have done this. | 我不知道是什么东西干的 |
[36:28] | decompression, maybe, | 可能是降压 |
[36:30] | but, if there was a leak in the Herc, | 但是 如果大力神舰真的漏气了 |
[36:33] | – we’d all be dead. – Ortega’s also missing. | -我们都会死 奥尔特加也失踪了 |
[36:35] | No, she’s not. | 不 她没有 |
[36:37] | She just went looking for Blue. | 她刚刚去找布鲁了 |
[36:44] | Clay, we’re calling up the footage now, | 克莱 我们正在调出录像 |
[36:46] | trying to figure out what happened, but it might take a minute. | 看看到底发生了什么 可能需要等几分钟 |
[36:48] | We need to get all the crew in on the search. | 我们要让所有的船员一起去找 |
[36:55] | I worked with Blue for 10 years. | 我和布鲁一起工作十年了 |
[36:57] | He didn’t do this. | 他不会做这种事情的 |
[37:04] | Kid, just in case I’m wrong, | 孩子 万一我真的错了 |
[37:08] | Blue’s a big boy. | 布鲁是个大男孩 |
[37:09] | Give him some room. | 给他一个机会 |
[37:23] | Attention, all crew. | 所有船员请注意 |
[37:25] | Engineer Blucher Macon | 工程师布鲁彻·梅肯 |
[37:27] | and Senior Doctor Isabella Ortega have gone missing. | 和高级医生伊莎贝拉·奥尔特加失踪了 |
[37:32] | Report at once to begin a sweep of the ship. | 立刻开始搜查整艘船 |
[38:16] | Nothing. You? | 什么也发现 你呢 |
[38:17] | No. | 没有 |
[38:18] | Is the feed telling us anything yet? | 搜查有得到什么结果吗 |
[38:20] | Not yet. We’re still searching. | 没有 我们还在搜查中 |
[38:22] | All right. I found Ortega. | 好吧 我找到奥尔特加了 |
[38:24] | – What’d she say? – Nothing. | -她说什么了 -什么也没说 |
[38:31] | Blue bashed her head in. | 布鲁把他的头砸了 |
[39:56] | What do you think he wants with the admiral? | 他想对将军干什么 |
[40:03] | Blue, what the fuck are you doing? | 布鲁 你他妈在干什么 |
[40:06] | We found Shady and Ortega. | 我们找到了沙迪和奥尔特加 |
[40:08] | Come on, buddy. | 过来 伙计 |
[40:09] | You want Stanley to use his cannon? | 难道你想尝尝斯坦利的大炮吗 |
[40:11] | Drop the cutter. | 把切割机扔了 |
[40:14] | Turn around! | 转过来 |
[40:21] | Oh, fuck. What happened to him? | 妈的 他到底怎么了 |
[40:24] | I’m ordering you to lay down your weapon. | 我命令你 放下武器 |
[40:30] | Put your weapon down, and surrender. | 把你的武器放下来 投降吧 |
[40:32] | It’s your final warning. | 这是最后一次警告你了 |
[40:34] | Lay down your fucking weapon! | 放下你该死的武器 |
[40:36] | I don’t think he’s gonna listen. | 我觉得他已经听不见了 |
[40:37] | Goddamn it, Blue. He’s gonna kill you. | 天哪 布鲁 他会杀了你的 |
[40:48] | Shoot him! | 开枪 |
[40:57] | Jesus Christ, how did he do that? | 上帝啊 他到底是怎么做到的 |
[40:59] | We need to stop the bleeding. | 现在需要马上止血 |
[41:03] | Can’t find an artery. | 找不到动脉 |
[41:07] | Is he dead? | 他已经死了吗 |
[41:14] | Is he dead? | 他死了吗 |
[41:16] | Yeah, he’s gone. | 对 他死了 |
[41:20] | So is Xu. | 徐也死了 |
[41:33] | That’s not just cabin fever. | 这不仅是幽居病 |
[41:34] | He ate Xu’s neck. | 他咬了徐的脖子 |
[41:37] | He ate it. | 他咬上去了 |
[41:38] | We need to find out what happened. | 我们得搞清楚到底发生了什么 |
[41:43] | What’s taking so long with the feed? | 怎么检查的这么慢 |
[41:46] | I’m going as fast as I can. | 我已经尽可能快了 |
[41:48] | It’s one room, Teek. | 只有一个空间 蒂克 |
[41:51] | Why does he look like that? | 他为什么会变成这样 |
[41:53] | Something seems to be | 看上去像是有什么东西 |
[41:54] | dissolving him from the inside out. | 从内到外把他溶解了 |
[42:01] | We have to do an autopsy. You guys go. | 我们需要解剖尸体 你们先出去 |
[42:03] | I need to be alone. | 我需要一个人待在这儿 |
[42:29] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[42:56] | Arriving to New Earth, T-minus 85 days. | 即将抵达新地球 倒计时85天 |
[43:13] | Anything? | 有什么发现吗 |
[43:14] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[43:24] | Dr. Susan Chambers, | Susan 钱伯斯医生 |
[43:26] | 12:30 a.M., May 4th. | 5月4日 上午12点30 |
[43:29] | I am beginning the autopsy. | 我准备开始进行尸体解剖 |
[43:30] | I will start collecting samples for DNA sequencing. | 首先提取基因测序样本 |
[44:23] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[44:25] | Stanley just locked us in. | 斯坦利把我们锁在这里了 |
[44:50] | More time is needed to evaluate these results. | 需要更长时间确定结果 |
[44:54] | I will begin now to make my first incision and visual assessment. | 现在进行第一个切口并目测评估 |
[45:39] | – What the fuck are you doing? – Get it out! | -你他妈在干什么 -把它弄出来 |
[45:41] | Get what out? | 把什么东西弄出来 |
[45:45] | There’s nothing inside him. | 他的体内什么也没有 |
[45:49] | What do you mean, nothing? | 没有是什么意思 |
[46:06] | I know you can hear me! | 我知道你们听得见 |
[46:08] | How long are we supposed to sit here? | 我们要在这里待多久 |
[46:10] | do you think something happened? | 你知道发生什么事情了吗 |
[46:12] | How the fuck would I know? | 我他妈怎么会知道 |
[46:15] | Chambers! | 钱伯斯 |
[46:17] | Teek! Somebody! | 蒂克 有人吗 |
[46:19] | Open the goddamn door! | 把这该死的门打开 |
[46:26] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[46:30] | So you misplaced some organs? | 所以你把他的器官丢了吗 |
[46:33] | No. I was alone with Blue all night. | 不 我一晚上都和布鲁在一起 |
[46:35] | When I cut him open, his spleen, his heart, | 当我把他解剖的时候 他的脾脏 心脏 |
[46:37] | his nervous system, his blood | 他的神经系统 他的血液 |
[46:39] | had basically been eaten down to nothing. | 几乎被吃了个精光 |
[46:41] | Eaten? Like “eaten”? | 吃 字面意义上的”吃”吗 |
[46:43] | Wait. So if Blue didn’t have anything inside him… | 等一下 如果布鲁体内什么也没有 |
[46:45] | Then how could he still move? | 那他是怎么行动的 |
[46:47] | It’s ’cause he was being controlled from the inside. | 因为他从里面被什么东西控制了 |
[46:50] | Let me show you something. | 我给你们看一些东西 |
[46:56] | The strand on the left belongs to Blue, | 左边的那条线是布鲁的 |
[46:58] | just like yours and mine… proteins, lipids, | 跟我们的一样 蛋白质 脂肪 |
[47:01] | the building blocks of all life in the universe. | 这些构成所有生命的基石 |
[47:04] | Strand on the right, also Blue, | 右边的线 也是布鲁 |
[47:07] | except it’s not even carbon-based. | 只不过它不是以碳为基础的 |
[47:10] | It’s not human. | 它不是人类 |
[47:14] | If I’m guessing… | 如果让我猜 |
[47:16] | Blue picked up some sort of virus or a parasite. | 布鲁感染了某种病毒或者是寄生虫 |
[47:19] | Invades the body of the host | 入侵了宿主的身体 |
[47:20] | and then wears it like a cheap suit. | 然后控制了宿主 |
[47:22] | So how did it get onboard? | 那它是怎么上船的 |
[47:23] | I had the ship do a head count, after you found Ortega | 你找到奥尔特加后 我清点了船上的人数 |
[47:26] | to make sure that nobody else had gone missing, | 确认没有其他人失踪 |
[47:28] | and I found this. | 然后我找到了这个 |
[47:33] | Noah’s not in the system. | 诺亚不在系统里 |
[47:35] | He’s using forged papers. | 他用了伪造的证件 |
[47:39] | Don’t fucking move! | 别他妈的动 |
[47:40] | Wait, wait, wait. I can explain… | 等一等等一等 让我解释一下 |
[47:41] | I can explain. | 我可以解释的 |
[47:43] | – What was the fucking plan? – No! I don’t know! | -你他妈的有什么计划 -不 我不知道 |
[47:45] | Infect the crew? Then eat our guts | 要感染船员吗 然后在吃掉我们的内脏 |
[47:48] | while you sink the ship? | 你就能毁掉这艘船了 |
[47:49] | No! Fucking no! | 不 当然不是 |
[47:50] | He’s not trying to kill us. | 他不是来杀我们的 |
[47:51] | He’s just a scared kid | 他只是一个害怕的孩子 |
[47:52] | trying to survive, like the rest of us. | 想要活下去而已 就像我们一样 |
[47:56] | Any more secrets? | 还有什么秘密 |
[48:06] | So if this asshole didn’t let it in, | 如果不是这个混蛋把寄生虫带上来的 |
[48:09] | we need to find out who did and what we’re dealing with. | 我们得找出是谁干的 还有怎么解决 |
[48:13] | Show them. | 告诉他们 |
[48:16] | They deserve to know. | 他们有权利知道真相 |
[48:30] | Holy shit. | 真该死 |
[48:39] | And look. | 你们看 |
[48:43] | They’re not alone. | 不止一个寄生虫 |
[48:46] | So when you said parasite, you meant… | 所以当你说寄生虫的时候 你指的就是 |
[48:48] | Alien. And it might still be out there. | 外星人 而且它可能还在那里 |
[48:51] | If it’s out there, we kill it. | 如果它还在那里 我们就去杀了它 |
[48:55] | What is it? | 它是什么 |
[48:57] | – I don’t know. – Where did it come from? | -我不知道 -它从哪来 |
[48:59] | Again, I don’t know. | 同样 我不知道 |
[49:00] | So how does a thing like that sneak onboard | 所以那个东西是怎么 |
[49:03] | without us knowing? | 在我们都不知道的时候溜上来的 |
[49:03] | Because somebody had to bring it onboard. | 因为有人把它带上船了 |
[49:08] | Do we know who did it? | 知道是谁干的吗 |
[49:12] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[49:14] | We have to wake up the admiral. | 我们必须叫醒上将 |
[49:16] | – No, we don’t. – Something is on this ship | -不 我们不需要 -有东西在这艘船上 |
[49:18] | killing his men. This is his responsibility. | 残害他的人 这是他的责任 |
[49:21] | Well, the paranoid bastard | 但是那个偏执的混蛋 |
[49:23] | made sure we couldn’t break into his quarters, | 确保我们进不了他的领地 |
[49:26] | let alone wake him from Cryo. | 更别说把他从低温中唤醒了 |
[49:28] | And I don’t trust the stowaway, | 还有 我不相信这个偷渡者 |
[49:29] | so he goes out the air lock. | 所以他得去气闸室 |
[49:33] | Stanley, let him go! | 斯坦利 放开他 |
[49:35] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[49:39] | Guys! | 伙计们 |
[49:46] | Clay, look up! | 克莱 小心 |
[50:05] | Fuck you, motherfucker! | 操你妈 狗娘养的 |
[50:50] | Get to the arsenal. | 去军火库 |
[50:52] | the crew are still locked in. | 船员们还被锁在里面 |
[50:53] | Cabin doors opening. | 舱室门已打开 |
[50:55] | What’s happening? | 什么 |
[50:57] | Someone’s letting them out. | 有人把他们放出来了 |
[50:58] | That’s impossible. Only Stanley can do that, | 不可能啊 只有斯坦利可以做到 |
[51:00] | and he’s dead. | 他已经死了 |
[51:03] | Not anymore. | 现在不是了 |
[51:22] | Move! Move! | 快走 快走 |
[51:26] | – Did you find Blue yet? – Run, you fucking idiots! | -你们找到布鲁了吗 -快跑 你个傻逼 |
[51:28] | Get inside! Lock the doors! | 里面去 锁上门 |
[51:40] | What the fuck? | 他妈的发生了什么 |
[51:48] | – Go. – What is it? | -进去 -那是什么 |
[51:49] | I already told you I don’t know. | 我说过了我不知道 |
[51:50] | Blue, Ortega, and Xu were all dead, | 布鲁 奥尔特加和徐都死了 |
[51:52] | so how the fuck is it still able to control them? | 他们是他妈的怎么还能被那个怪物控制的 |
[51:54] | – I didn’t bring it on the ship. – Think! Try anything! | -不是我把它带来这儿的 -好好想想 |
[51:56] | – I said I don’t know! – Everybody knock it off! | -我说了我不知道 -所有人都闭嘴 |
[51:58] | He doesn’t know anything! | 他啥都不知道 |
[52:00] | Look, I didn’t fight my way onto the ship | 听着 我费劲心思上这艘船 |
[52:02] | so I could kill anyone. | 不是为了杀任何人 |
[52:04] | I’m here so I could protect my family. | 我来这儿是为了保护我的家人 |
[52:06] | We won’t have long before they find us. | 在他们找到我们之前 别说一堆废话 |
[52:08] | Okay. Then what are we supposed to do? | 好 现在我们要做什么 |
[52:10] | We need to get to security. | 我们要呆在一个安全的地方 |
[52:11] | What, and send a message? | 然后呢 发消息出去吗 |
[52:12] | There’s no signal with JAG command | 在我们靠近新地球前 |
[52:14] | until we’re closer to New Earth. | 和军事检查团司令部是联系不上的 |
[52:15] | All right, Doc, how do we kill it? | 好吧 医生 那我们能怎么杀死它 |
[52:17] | I don’t know. Bullets only slowed them down. | 我不知道 子弹只能拖拖他们 |
[52:19] | Brute force didn’t work. | 蛮力攻击没用 |
[52:20] | What about fire? | 用火会奏效吗 |
[52:23] | – Might work. – Good enough for me. | -可能有效 -这对我就是个好消息了 |
[52:25] | You remember how to use one of those things? | 你还记得怎么用这些工具吗 |
[52:27] | What do you think? | 你有什么想法 |
[52:29] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[52:30] | – To get Hayley! – Noah, stop! | -把海莉救出来 -诺亚 停下 |
[52:32] | Listen. | 听 |
[52:38] | What is that? | 这是什么声音 |
[52:39] | Get away from the door. | 离门远一点 |
[52:52] | Jesus Christ. | 我的上帝啊 |
[52:55] | They’re all dead. | 他们都死了 |
[52:57] | Don’t let ’em trap us below-deck. | 不要让他们把我们包围在这舱里 |
[52:59] | We need to get to the security bay. | 我们要移动到安全隔间去 |
[53:10] | Light ’em up! | 快开火 |
[53:14] | You fuckers! | 去死吧 |
[53:16] | Stand back. | 往后退 |
[53:23] | It’s not working! Keep firing! | 这没用 继续开火 |
[53:31] | Fire alarm! Cover your eyes! | 火警触发了 闭上眼睛 |
[53:41] | Okay, it looks like they’re gone. | 好的 看上去他们走了 |
[53:43] | We’re sitting ducks in here. We gotta move. | 我们不能在这里坐以待毙 我们得转移 |
[53:45] | Let’s get to the security bay. | 我们往安全隔间去 |
[54:07] | – Can’t see! – Neither can they, | -看不见 -他们也看不见 |
[54:08] | so shut the fuck up. | 所以闭上你的嘴 |
[54:30] | Where are you? | 你们在哪里 |
[54:54] | I’ll cover. | 我来掩护 |
[54:56] | – Hey, guys – can somebody tell me | -伙计们 -谁能告诉我 |
[54:58] | what the fuck is going on? | 他妈的发生了什么 |
[55:02] | Teek! | 蒂克 |
[55:03] | I can’t see him. | 我看不到他 |
[55:06] | Cover me. | 掩护我 |
[55:09] | Wait! | 等等 |
[55:11] | Should we go after him? | 我们应该跟着他吗 |
[55:12] | No. No, they’re gone. | 不 不 他们已经走远了 |
[55:13] | Clay? | 克莱 |
[55:17] | We have to get out of here. | 我们必须离开这儿 |
[55:18] | – Just wait! Clay! – Clay? | -再等等 克莱 -克莱 |
[55:20] | If you can hear us… | 如果你能听见我们 |
[55:22] | duck! | 小心 |
[55:30] | Something’s coming. | 有什么在过来 |
[55:34] | – We gotta get off the ship. – Escape pods are over there. | -我们要离开这艘船 -逃生舱在那里 |
[55:37] | Where are we gonna go? We’re nowhere near New Earth. | 我们要逃到哪里 我们离新地球也不近 |
[55:39] | All right, let’s go to the, security bay. | 行吧 我们 到安全隔间去 |
[55:41] | – Okay. Okay, this way. Come on. – Let’s go. | -好的 好的 这里走 快来 -我们走 |
[55:42] | Follow me. Follow me. | 跟上我 跟上我 |
[55:43] | I’m outta here. You coming, kid? | 我就呆在这儿 你和我一起吗 孩子 |
[55:48] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[56:30] | – Where’s your access card? – Top right pocket. | -你的通行卡在哪里 -上衣右边口袋 |
[56:36] | Got it. | 拿到了 |
[56:37] | We gotta patch him up. | 我们要给他紧急包扎一下 |
[56:40] | I’m locking us in. | 我来锁门 |
[56:52] | Jesus! You been working out, Stanley? | 天啊 你和它融合得不错啊 斯坦利 |
[56:58] | Stanley. | 斯坦利 |
[57:02] | Come on. | 快进来 |
[57:05] | Arrival to New Earth, T-minus 84 days. | 离着陆新地球还有84天 |
[57:16] | We have nowhere left to go, | 我们没有地方可去了 |
[57:17] | and we have no one to call. We need to be strategic. | 也没有人可求救 我们要使用一些策略 |
[57:20] | So tired of fucking running. | 我们不想再逃了 |
[57:22] | We need to face these bastards head-on. | 只能直面这些怪物们了 |
[57:27] | We’re all gonna die. | 我们都会死 |
[57:33] | Bullets won’t work… | 子弹没有用 |
[57:34] | fire… | 火 |
[57:37] | Can’t be killed. | 也不能杀死他们 |
[57:40] | It’s death. | 这是死局了 |
[57:45] | guys… | 伙计们 |
[57:49] | come up with a plan? | 想出计划了吗 |
[57:50] | I-I can’t tell you how to kill it | 我 我无从得知杀掉它的方法 |
[57:52] | if I don’t know what it is. | 在我不知道它到底是什么的情况下 |
[57:57] | If someone brought it, they had to have a reason. | 如果有人把它带上来 肯定是有目的的 |
[58:06] | Well, we had a good run. | 好吧 我们刚刚逃得还不错 |
[58:08] | Not bad for a bunch of drunks. | 对于一群醉鬼来说已经不错了 |
[58:10] | So we’re supposed to sit here and wait for them to tear us apart? | 我们应该待在这儿等着他们把我们撕碎吗 |
[58:12] | No. We’re gonna get drunk | 不 我们要在这里喝醉 |
[58:13] | and wait for them to tear us apart. | 然后等他们把我们撕碎 |
[58:15] | – You think this is funny? – You hear anyone laughing? | -你觉得你很幽默吗 -你听到有人笑了吗 |
[58:17] | We are outmatched, outgunned, | 我们和他们战力不对称 被武力压制 |
[58:19] | and we need reinforcements. | 所以我们需要一些酒精安慰自己 |
[58:22] | Aren’t you supposed to be some sort of fucking badass? | 你就是这种他妈的小人吗 |
[58:26] | You just looking out for yourself? | 只关心自己 |
[58:27] | Yeah, so were you when you snuck on the ship. | 是的 当你溜进飞船的时候也是这种人 |
[58:31] | No, I’m looking out for my family. | 不 我关心的是我的家人 |
[58:35] | Who are you looking out for? | 你有关心任何人吗 |
[58:46] | Wait. Where does that go? | 等等 那个通向哪里 |
[58:49] | The vent, where does it go? | 这个通风口通向哪里 |
[58:50] | Vents go a lot of places. | 通风口通向很多地方 |
[58:52] | – Does it reach the admiral? – Oh, shit. | -它通向舰长那里吗 -卧槽 |
[58:54] | All right, damn you. | 好吧 你有种 |
[58:57] | Have it your way. For the record, | 就按照你想要的去做 以备后查 |
[58:59] | this is a terrible idea. | 我说这是个糟糕的主意 |
[59:00] | But I’ll give you a shot. | 不过我会让你试一试 |
[59:01] | You wake the admiral. He blows ’em all up. | 你把舰长唤醒 他会叫醒所有人 |
[59:04] | You get your girl. | 你找回你的姑娘 |
[59:06] | Yeah. Easy. | 没错 简单的事 |
[59:08] | It’s gonna be tight. | 时间会很紧 |
[59:09] | Just keep moving, and do exactly what I say. | 记住保持移动 就按我说的做 |
[59:13] | what are you waiting for? | 你还在等什么 |
[59:17] | Up and at ’em, hero. | 过去找到他们 英雄 |
[59:42] | Which way do I go? | 我要走哪条路 |
[59:44] | Clay, can you hear me? | 克莱 听到我说话了吗 |
[59:46] | Please stop doing that. | 不要做这种吓人的事儿 |
[59:48] | First turn’s coming up. | 来到一个转弯 |
[59:50] | After that, go 200 feet. | 过去以后再前进200英尺 |
[59:55] | Take your next two lefts. | 接下来两个弯都往左转 |
[59:57] | You wanna hurry it up, son? | 你不走快点吗 孩子 |
[1:00:01] | Taking first left. | 第一个左转弯 |
[1:00:02] | – Now what? – Stop. | -然后怎么样 -停下 |
[1:00:04] | – They’re coming. – What? | -他们来了 -什么 |
[1:00:05] | They’re all around you. Move. | 他们就在你身边 快动 |
[1:00:11] | Taking second left. Now what? | 第二个左转 然后呢 |
[1:00:13] | Clay, what’s happening? | 克莱 发生了什么 |
[1:00:18] | Hope they eat you first. | 希望他们先把你吃掉 |
[1:00:40] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:00:49] | God, please forgive me. | 上帝 请原谅我 |
[1:00:51] | Don’t start praying yet, Teek. | 现在还没到祈祷的时候 蒂克 |
[1:00:55] | Kid might be onto something. | 孩子已经爬到什么东西的上方了 |
[1:01:07] | Clay. | 克莱 |
[1:01:09] | – Clay? – I’ll tell you when to stop. | -克莱 -要停下来的时候我会告诉你的 |
[1:01:11] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[1:01:13] | Xu and Ortega, they’re here. | 徐和奥尔特加 他们在这儿 |
[1:01:19] | They didn’t see you. Keep moving. | 他们没看见你 继续前进 |
[1:01:30] | I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 我真的感到抱歉 |
[1:01:34] | Almost there, kid. | 差不多要到了 孩子 |
[1:01:37] | Keep going. | 继续前进 |
[1:01:38] | I have to tell you something. I… | 我必须告诉你们一些事 我 |
[1:01:46] | I did it. It was me. | 那事是我干的 是我 |
[1:01:51] | Teek. | 蒂克 |
[1:01:52] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[1:01:54] | Tell us. | 告诉我们 |
[1:01:55] | I-I thought it would be quick. | 我 我以为这个过程会很快 |
[1:01:58] | I-I thought it would… | 我 我以为 |
[1:01:59] | I thought it would kill us fast. | 我以为那个东西会很快杀死我们 |
[1:02:01] | Teek… | 蒂克 |
[1:02:03] | tell me what you did. | 告诉我你做了什么 |
[1:02:04] | – Teek. – You’re lying. | -蒂克 -你在撒谎 |
[1:02:06] | – You didn’t do it. – It was me! | -你没做过这些 -是我干的 |
[1:02:10] | They found me. | 他们发现我了 |
[1:02:12] | Run! | 快跑 |
[1:02:22] | Left or right? Left or right? | 左还是右 左还是右 |
[1:02:24] | Take a right. | 去右边 |
[1:02:29] | We’re gonna die because of you. | 我们都会因为你而死 |
[1:02:41] | Get up! | 起来 |
[1:02:43] | Clay, what’s going on? | 克莱 发生了什么 |
[1:02:45] | I’ll deal with you later. | 我稍后再找你算账 |
[1:02:47] | Think I’m lost. | 我想我迷路了 |
[1:02:49] | Where’s Xu and Ortega? | 徐和奥尔特加在哪里 |
[1:02:59] | Which way do I go? | 我要走哪条路 |
[1:03:01] | There should be a vent to your right. | 你的右边应该有个通风口 |
[1:03:28] | What’s the holdup? | 碰到什么困难了 |
[1:03:57] | You again. | 又是你 |
[1:04:08] | Why would you want to hurt us? | 你为什么要害我们 |
[1:04:12] | Everything’s not about “us.” | 我没有想过要害你们所有人 |
[1:04:15] | There are 300,000 souls on this ship, | 这艘船上有30万个生命 |
[1:04:18] | good people just trying to make a fresh start | 都是些想要在更好的星球上 |
[1:04:21] | on a better planet. | 重新开始的好人 |
[1:04:22] | Isn’t that what you maniacs preach about? | 这不是你们这些过激分子的目标吗 |
[1:04:24] | What about them? | 那他们算什么 |
[1:04:25] | Maybe mankind had its chance. | 可能人类有他们的机遇 |
[1:04:27] | See, we can’t keep destroying everything that we touch. | 我们禁不住破坏所有接触到的东西 |
[1:04:31] | There’s a lot of us who get it. | 有很多人都得了它 |
[1:04:33] | We see humanity for the parasite that it is. | 我们看到了人类因为寄生虫造成的后果 |
[1:04:38] | Shame on you. | 你真可耻 |
[1:04:39] | We get what we deserve. | 我们得到了我们应得的 |
[1:04:41] | What is it? | 它是什么 |
[1:04:43] | You brought it here. | 你把它带上飞船 |
[1:04:45] | You don’t know? | 你会不知道 |
[1:04:47] | Where’d it come from? | 它是从哪里来的 |
[1:04:49] | Did you find it? You cook it up in a lab? | 它是被你找到的 还是在实验室里制造的 |
[1:04:52] | Did it fall from the sky? Where is it from? | 是从太空里掉下来的吗 还是从哪儿来的 |
[1:04:56] | The experiments. | 是实验 |
[1:04:57] | So they made it. | 所以是他们制造了它 |
[1:04:59] | No, we didn’t make it. | 不 我们没有制造 |
[1:05:01] | We brought it back. | 我们只是把它带回来 |
[1:05:02] | You brought it back from where? | 你从哪里把它带回来的 |
[1:05:04] | Another planet? Another universe? | 另一个星球吗 另一个宇宙吗 |
[1:05:09] | Maybe it was here from before the universe. | 可能它在宇宙存在前就在这里了 |
[1:05:12] | And it’s gonna kill us all, even you, | 而且它会把我们都杀掉 包括你 |
[1:05:15] | because you told it to. | 因为你是这样命令他的 |
[1:05:18] | No. | 不是 |
[1:05:19] | Because it wants to. | 是因为它想要这么做 |
[1:05:21] | Because that’s all it knows. | 因为它只知道这个 |
[1:05:26] | All right, all right, I heard enough of this monster. | 好了 好了 我听够关于这个怪物的事了 |
[1:05:29] | Are you sober enough to return to active service, Captain? | 你是否还能清醒着去操控设备 上校 |
[1:05:32] | Just like the old days. | 就像以前一样 |
[1:05:33] | Anything else I should know? | 还有什么我应该知道的吗 |
[1:05:34] | It’s getting smarter. | 怪物变得更狡猾了 |
[1:05:36] | We’ve already found it targeting the reactor | 我们发现了它会攻击反应堆 |
[1:05:38] | and your bunker, sir. | 和你的掩体舱 长官 |
[1:05:39] | And where is this horde now? | 那么现在这群人在哪里 |
[1:05:46] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:05:48] | There’s no need to complicate things. | 现在没必要把事情搞复杂 |
[1:05:51] | Let’s kill ’em all, | 让我们把他们杀光 |
[1:05:53] | flush ’em out the air-vac. How’s that sound? | 或者把他们吸入真空 听上去怎么样 |
[1:05:55] | Works for me, sir. | 我同意 长官 |
[1:05:58] | look here. | 看这里 |
[1:06:01] | Wake ’em up. Strap up. Move out. | 叫醒他们 绑住 出去 |
[1:06:14] | We, graduated from the same academy. | 我们从同一个学院毕业 |
[1:06:19] | Majored in orbital warfare. | 主修航道战 |
[1:06:22] | – Clay? – Once upon a time… | -克莱呢 -曾经 |
[1:06:26] | he was a warrior. | 他是个战士 |
[1:06:27] | He disobeyed orders during the Eos uprising. | 在Eos暴动中他违抗了命令 |
[1:06:31] | He refused to fire on protestors during the riots. | 他拒绝对暴乱的起义者进行喷火 |
[1:06:35] | He got blue falconed back to rear detachment. | 他回到后方分遣队的时候得到了蓝猎鹰 |
[1:06:38] | Wait a second. | 等下 |
[1:06:40] | what’s the status on Cryo? | 低温箱那边现在怎么样了 |
[1:06:43] | Don’t worry. She’s fine. | 不用担心 她很好 |
[1:06:45] | Who’s fine? | 谁很好 |
[1:06:47] | Hayley. | 海莉 |
[1:06:50] | You… | 你 |
[1:06:52] | you’re the father. | 原来就是你 |
[1:06:54] | Whoa, sir. | 别 长官 |
[1:06:56] | He’s an idiot, but he’s our idiot. | 他是个白痴 不过他是我们的白痴 |
[1:07:01] | We might need him. | 我们可能用得到他 |
[1:07:03] | I’ll deal with you later. | 我等会再和你算账 |
[1:07:06] | Commander! | 长官 |
[1:07:09] | Orbital 1701, ready to maim, murder, | 航道队1701 准备开始战斗 |
[1:07:11] | and kill on your command, sir. | 服从指挥 先生们 |
[1:07:13] | We are here to hunt. | 开始搜寻 |
[1:07:15] | We are here to kill. | 准备猎杀 |
[1:07:16] | We are here to survive. | 我们来这里为了生存 |
[1:07:18] | Lead the way, son. | 带路 小子 |
[1:07:31] | How much time do we have? | 我们还有多少时间 |
[1:07:33] | About two seconds longer than him. | 比他多个两秒 |
[1:08:09] | Here goes nothing. | 这里没有 |
[1:08:17] | Watch your six. | 小心6点钟方向 |
[1:08:19] | Safeties off. | 安全装置关闭 |
[1:08:57] | My God. | 天 |
[1:09:15] | Captain Stanley? | 斯坦利船长吗 |
[1:09:17] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[1:09:26] | Okay. Have it your way. | 好吧 随你便 |
[1:09:52] | Secondary positions! Go! Go! | 第二批队 走 快走 |
[1:09:57] | No, no, no! | 不要不要 |
[1:11:53] | Get inside! I know how to kill it! | 快进去 我知道怎么杀了它了 |
[1:11:58] | Little closer. Come on. | 再近点 来呀 |
[1:12:00] | kid, you tell Hayley I think she’ll be all right. | 小子 你告诉海莉我相信她肯定会没事的 |
[1:12:09] | W-wait! | 等等 |
[1:12:44] | He blew himself up. | 他把自己炸了 |
[1:12:45] | That crazy motherfucker. | 那个疯子 |
[1:12:50] | So I guess it’s over now. | 我想现在结束了 |
[1:12:54] | Where you going? | 你去哪 |
[1:12:56] | – Get Hayley! – Who’s gonna mop this up? | -去找海莉 -谁来摆平这里 |
[1:13:14] | You gotta be fucking kidding me. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[1:13:18] | What is this thing? | 这是什么东西 |
[1:13:20] | We have to get out of here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[1:13:23] | Come on! Let’s go! | 快点 快走 |
[1:13:31] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪 |
[1:13:33] | To get Hayley and get off the ship. | 找到海莉然后下船 |
[1:13:34] | Go where? We’re a billion miles from everywhere. | 去哪里 我们周围一望无际 |
[1:13:39] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[1:13:43] | Something new. | 新东西 |
[1:13:46] | Moxacell. | 莫克希尔 |
[1:13:48] | Moxacell? | 莫克希尔是什么 |
[1:13:49] | I used it on Blue, and it worked. | 我在布鲁身上用过 起作用了 |
[1:13:50] | And you’re just now telling us? | 而你现在才告诉我们 |
[1:13:52] | You sure he was dead? | 你确定他死了吗 |
[1:13:54] | This thing has tricked us before. | 那东西之前骗了我们 |
[1:13:55] | I watched him melt away to nothing. | 我看着他融化到什么都没有 |
[1:13:57] | Wh-where is it? | 它在哪 |
[1:14:00] | That way. | 那边 |
[1:14:02] | Clay, what about your stash? | 克莱 你的藏品在哪 |
[1:14:03] | Where’s the moonshine? | 私酿酒在哪里 |
[1:14:06] | Down in the arsenal. | 军火库下面 |
[1:14:30] | Access to reactor granted. | 准许进入反应堆 |
[1:14:33] | Welcome, Admiral. | 欢迎 上将 |
[1:14:34] | Be advised. High counts of radiation. | 建议 有大量辐射 |
[1:14:38] | Do not expose skin. | 不要暴露皮肤 |
[1:14:44] | We tried fire. | 我们试过了喷火 |
[1:14:47] | Yeah, but this, this’ll melt them to jelly. | 是的 但这个 能让他们变成胶状 |
[1:14:50] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[1:14:50] | We just have to get close. | 我们得靠近点 |
[1:14:57] | Are they coming? | 他们来了吗 |
[1:15:01] | What the fuck was that? | 这他妈是啥 |
[1:15:05] | The ship is shaking. | 飞船在摇晃 |
[1:15:07] | Estimated time of arrival to New Earth | 预估到达新地球的时间 |
[1:15:09] | has been updated to T-minus 80 days and counting. | 倒计时更新至80天 |
[1:15:13] | Eighty days? Does that sound right? | 80天吗 这报的准吗 |
[1:15:18] | Arrival in T-minus 79 days and counting. | 倒计时79天 |
[1:15:22] | No, how is that possible? | 不 这怎么可能 |
[1:15:25] | Updated. Seventy-eight days and counting. | 更新 倒计时78天 |
[1:15:28] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么 |
[1:15:30] | They’re hitting the fucking gas. | 他们在撞燃气罐 |
[1:15:39] | Reactor power increased to 60%. | 反应堆功率增至60% |
[1:15:46] | Reactor power increased to 67%. | 反应堆功率增至67% |
[1:15:54] | They’re overheating the reactor. | 他们在让反应堆过热 |
[1:15:55] | We can’t take much more of this. | 我们不能再等下去了 |
[1:15:56] | – How did they even get inside? – We let it. | -他们怎么进去的 -我们让他们进去的 |
[1:15:58] | It tried for the reactor with Blue. | 布鲁和它一起试过进反应堆 |
[1:16:00] | When that failed, it went for the admiral, | 失败后 它去找了上将 |
[1:16:02] | the only person on this ship with access to the reactor, | 这个船上唯一一个能进入反应堆的人 |
[1:16:03] | and when we stopped it, it came for us, | 当被我们阻止后 它就来找我们了 |
[1:16:05] | because it knew we would find some way to wake him up. | 因为它知道我们可以找到方法叫醒他 |
[1:16:09] | It’s been playing us all along. | 它一直在耍我们 |
[1:16:11] | Get away from the door. | 离门远一点 |
[1:16:17] | You gonna grab one of these? | 你准备抓一只来吗 |
[1:16:21] | Has the ship changed course? | 飞船改变航行路线了吗 |
[1:16:23] | – What? – No. | -什么 -没有 |
[1:16:24] | And there’s no aliens trying to eat us? | 那就没有外星人想吃掉我们了吗 |
[1:16:26] | – They’ve left us alone? – What the fuck? | -他们把我们留下了吗 -什么玩意儿 |
[1:16:28] | So we’re on a ship headed to New Earth | 我们在一艘驶向新地球的船上 |
[1:16:30] | at the speed of light with an unstable reactor | 以光速行驶着 还有一堆不稳定的反应堆 |
[1:16:33] | – and an alien? – Yeah, we got it. | -一个外星人 -是的 明白了 |
[1:16:34] | So why kill 300,000 when you can kill an entire planet? | 所以当你能灭整个星球时为什么只杀30万 |
[1:16:37] | You’re talking about 50 million people. | 你说的是5000万人类 |
[1:16:40] | The last 50 million. | 最后的5000万人 |
[1:16:53] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:16:55] | Who wants barbecue? | 谁想来点烧烤 |
[1:17:11] | I guess that worked. | 我猜起作用了 |
[1:17:17] | So that’s it? | 就这样了吗 |
[1:17:18] | No, this is just what it looks like | 不 这只是看上去 |
[1:17:20] | when everything’s been boiled in acid. | 只有把它们酸煮了才行 |
[1:17:22] | All right, Doc. Wrap it up. | 好吧 医生 包起来 |
[1:17:32] | Who in the hell are these people? | 那些到底是什么人 |
[1:17:34] | It must have run out of crew. | 那些一定是逃出来的船员 |
[1:17:35] | It’s infecting the passengers. | 是他们感染了乘客 |
[1:17:37] | Hayley. | 海莉 |
[1:17:39] | Goddamn it. | 该死 |
[1:17:46] | We need to get them away from the reactor. | 我们必须让他们离开反应堆 |
[1:17:48] | Come on! We’re right here! | 来呀 我们在这里 |
[1:17:49] | – Over here! – Over here! | -在这里 -在这里 |
[1:17:52] | They’re not gonna stop. | 他们不准备停止 |
[1:17:55] | Burn ’em. | 烧它们 |
[1:18:07] | It’s working! | 起作用了 |
[1:18:17] | There are too many. We won’t be able to get through. | 它们太多了 我们不可能穿过去 |
[1:18:20] | Get Hayley to the escape pod. | 找到海莉就逃去救生舱 |
[1:18:22] | We’ll cover you. | 我们掩护你 |
[1:18:25] | Go! | 快去 |
[1:18:47] | Hayley. | 海莉 |
[1:18:48] | Hayley. Hayley! | 海莉 海莉 |
[1:18:52] | I’ll get you out. | 我带你出去 |
[1:18:59] | We made it? | 我们到了吗 |
[1:19:01] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:19:08] | Here. | 拿着 |
[1:19:09] | – What is this for? – We have to go. | -这是干什么的 -我们得离开 |
[1:19:11] | – Come on. Just trust me. – What? | -快点 相信我 -怎么了 |
[1:19:13] | – Just trust me, – all right? We have to go. | -相信我就好了 -好吧 -我们快走 |
[1:19:14] | Right now, we have to go. | 现在马上 我们得离开 |
[1:19:23] | Wait. Where’s Dad? | 等等 我爸在哪 |
[1:19:26] | We gotta go. | 我们先走 |
[1:19:29] | Noah. | 诺亚 |
[1:19:30] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:19:32] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[1:19:36] | Look, he sacrificed himself so we could have a chance. | 听着 他牺牲了自己让我们才有机会逃走 |
[1:19:40] | I-I’m sorry, but we have to go. | 对不起 但是我们现在必须离开 |
[1:19:41] | Otherwise, it’ll be for nothing. Please. | 否则 就什么都没有了 求你了 |
[1:19:43] | Wait. | 等下 |
[1:19:44] | Watch out. | 小心 |
[1:19:50] | What the fuck is that? | 这是什么东西 |
[1:19:52] | We have to go! | 我们得快走 |
[1:19:56] | Clay, let’s go! | 克莱 走了 |
[1:19:57] | Let’s get the fuck off this ship! | 我们快离开这艘船 |
[1:20:07] | Get to an escape pod. | 逃去救生仓 |
[1:20:09] | – What are you gonna do? – Improvise! | -你准备做什么 -即兴发挥 |
[1:20:13] | It’s behind you! | 它在你后面 |
[1:20:22] | That is an ugly motherfucker. | 真他妈丑 |
[1:20:24] | Clay. Clay, we’ve gotta go. | 克莱 克莱 我们快离开 |
[1:20:27] | Clay, we have to go right fucking… | 克莱 我们得马上立即跑 |
[1:20:36] | Watch out. | 小心 |
[1:20:37] | Fucking motherfucker. | 我去他妈得 |
[1:20:42] | Get into the escape pod. | 快进救生舱 |
[1:20:50] | Clay. Clay! | 克莱 克莱 |
[1:20:53] | Clay! | 克莱 |
[1:20:56] | Noah. Noah, we have to go. | 诺亚 诺亚 我们快走 |
[1:20:59] | Noah, we have to go! | 诺亚 我们得赶快离开 |
[1:21:05] | Arrival to New Earth updated, | 抵达新地球倒计时更新 |
[1:21:07] | T-minus 17 days and counting. | 计时减少至17天 |
[1:21:12] | Arrival to New Earth updated, T-minus 15 days and counting. | 抵达新地球倒计时更新至15天 |
[1:21:44] | Okay. | 到了 |
[1:21:47] | – Get inside. – Let’s go. What are you doing? | -进去 快走 -你准备做什么 |
[1:21:49] | I have to hit the launchpad. | 我得去撞发射台 |
[1:21:50] | It’s the only way to get us out of here. | 这是我们离开的唯一办法 |
[1:21:52] | Be right back, okay? | 马上回来 好吗 |
[1:22:33] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[1:24:52] | Oh, my God. | 上帝保佑 |
[1:24:53] | Oh, my God. Okay. | 我的天 好了 |
[1:25:00] | How you doing, kid? | 怎么样了 孩子 |
[1:25:02] | Clay, you’re alive? | 克莱 你还活着吗 |
[1:25:04] | Well, I wouldn’t go that far. | 嗯 我可能活不了多久 |
[1:25:07] | Can you get to us? | 你能到我们这吗 |
[1:25:08] | The chambers are overrun. | 密室已经超重了 |
[1:25:12] | The ship’s moving too fast to stop it. | 这艘船开太快了停不下来 |
[1:25:15] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[1:25:17] | Clay, there’s 300,000 fucking people onboard. | 克莱 船上有他妈的30万人 |
[1:25:19] | And you gotta save three. | 你能救三个 |
[1:25:21] | If you stay onboard, you’re gonna die. | 如果你在船上 你会死的 |
[1:25:23] | It’ll talk a lot more than aliens to kill me. | 杀死我需要更多的异星人 |
[1:25:28] | Adios, padre. | 再见了 神父 |
[1:25:29] | Clay, wait! | 克莱 等下 |
[1:25:52] | Trajectory change detected. The Herc is no longer | 检测到弹道改变 |
[1:25:56] | on a collision course with New Earth. | 大力神舰不会和新地球发生碰撞 |
[1:26:05] | Stanley. | 斯坦利 |
[1:26:07] | How you doing? | 你怎么样了 |
[1:26:08] | You’re looking good. | 你看着不错 |
[1:26:42] | Noah. | 诺亚 |
[1:26:58] | Commencing reentry to New Earth. | 重返新地球大气层 |
[1:28:25] | Is that a little kid? | 那是个小孩吗 |
[1:28:29] | Hey! | 你好 |
[1:28:32] | We were on the ship from Earth! | 我们从地球上来的 |
[1:28:33] | We need help. | 我们需要帮助 |
[1:29:05] | Noah, it’s the baby. | 诺亚 我们的孩子 |
[1:29:16] | What are we gonna do? | 我们怎么办 |
[1:29:26] | Burn ’em all. | 烧光它们 |