英文名称:Breakfast With Scot
年代:2007
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:43] | -Leafs are the best! – go maple leafs! | -枫叶队必胜 -枫叶队加油 |
[00:55] | Go leafs go! | 枫叶队加油 |
[00:57] | yeah, maple leafs! | 枫叶队 |
[00:59] | Win the cup! | 夺冠 |
[01:01] | yeah! | 没错 |
[01:04] | Welcome contest winners! | 欢迎优胜者 |
[01:06] | Get ready for the toronto maple leafs blue and white game! | 准备迎接多伦多枫叶队的蓝白之战吧 |
[01:17] | Maple leafs… | 枫叶队 |
[01:19] | Come on out and meet the kids. | 出场见见孩子们吧 |
[01:42] | – high five, buddy. – mcnally! | -击掌 伙伴 -麦纳里 |
[01:44] | Mcnally! mcnally! | 麦纳里 麦纳里 |
[01:47] | You’re my hero. | 你是我的英雄 |
[02:02] | come on, mcnally. | 有没有搞错 麦纳里 |
[02:04] | -Head in front. – come on skate, skate in! | -向前冲 -快滑 滑过去 |
[02:11] | who’s on mcnally?! | 是谁在防麦纳里啊 |
[02:17] | keep your eyes open, guys! | 注意观察 兄弟们 |
[02:19] | it’s a practice! | 这只是训练 |
[02:24] | mcnally, it’s a practice. | 麦纳里 你这叫训练吗 |
[02:43] | you suck, mcnally. you suck. you suck. | 你太烂了 麦纳里 烂货 烂货 |
[02:51] | mcnally, you suck. you suck, mcnally. you suck. | 麦纳里 你太烂了 你真烂 麦纳里 |
[02:54] | Mcnally you suck… | 麦纳里 你太烂了… |
[03:12] | will the team keep together a back line tandem borrowed | 队伍是否会和来自魁北克的彼得.皮特 |
[03:14] | From the peterborough petes and les ramparts de quebec? | 继续保持合作防线呢 |
[03:17] | And the further question, Can the canadian juniors get one for the thumb? | 后续的疑问是 加拿大青年队能否夺冠 |
[03:20] | Tomorrow we’ll look at the big boys. | 明天我们会追踪报导 |
[03:21] | we’ll get their sticks to center ice and divvy ’em up. | 我们会报导中场和边场情况 |
[03:23] | We’ll give you the stanley cup contenders, | 我们还会给您带来斯坦利杯争夺赛 |
[03:24] | the cup pretenders and the also-rans. | 冠军争夺者和失败者 |
[03:26] | So whether you like the biscuit upstairs where grandma keeps the peanut butte | 不管你是喜欢奶奶留在楼上的饼干 |
[03:28] | Or skate-level where the chips are thick. consider us your home rink. | 还是喜欢厚厚的薯片 把自家当成溜冰场 |
[03:31] | And to all you bruisers with noses for the corners | 那些坐在角落的铁杆球迷 |
[03:33] | Remember, you might get hooked and if you get hooked, | 记住 你可能会着迷 如果已经着迷 |
[03:35] | you could get a penalty shot. | 你就能得到一个任意球 |
[03:37] | I’m eric mcnally, | 我是埃里克.麦纳里 |
[03:38] | thanks for watching this nhl preview edition of penalty shot. | 感谢您收看这次国家冰球联盟的罚球之夜 |
[03:41] | See you in the blues. | 再见 |
[03:43] | – clear. – good. | -收工 -好 |
[03:47] | Good job, guys. | 干得好 伙计 |
[03:58] | – good job, eric. – yeah. good job, eric. | -干得好 埃里克 -真不错 埃里克 |
[04:00] | – thanks. – channel 5 just challenged us to a pick-up game. | -谢谢 -第5频道刚向我们下了大赛转播的战书 |
[04:03] | You in? – sure. | -你加入吗 -当然 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1293个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:188个,六级词汇:87个,GRE词汇:102个,托福词汇:135个,考研词汇:208个,专四词汇:161个,专八词汇:22个, 所有生词标注共:439个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:05] | – only reason I hired you. – what? | -难怪我要雇你 -什么 |
[04:08] | I’m joking. | 开玩笑 |
[04:10] | joking. | 开玩笑的 |
[04:13] | listen, if you wanna get out from behind that desk, | 听着 如果你不想坐在转播台后面的话 |
[04:16] | I’m thinking I’ll let you cover the world juniors. | 我想让你负责全球青年赛 |
[04:18] | – in reykjavik? – I’m surprised you know how to say reykjavik. | -去雷克雅末吗? -想不到你居然会说”雷克雅末” |
[04:20] | more reason to learn how to say reykjavik. | 这有啥奇怪 对我来说常用词啊 |
[04:22] | alright good, we’ll pick 5 players to follow, maybe 6, | 好 我会选5个队员 可能6个 |
[04:25] | interview them here. | 在这采访 |
[04:26] | You know, the heart-warming stuff with their families. | 你懂的 关心一下他们家庭冷暖 |
[04:28] | Grab some b-roll of them at practice | 再跟他们拉拉关系 |
[04:30] | And then we’ll fly you out to iceland to track em for the network there. | 然后我们会让你乘飞机去冰岛跟踪采访他们 |
[04:34] | who’s going to reykjavik? huh? | 谁要去雷克雅末了 |
[04:37] | Reykjavik! – in december | -雷克雅末 -在12月 |
[04:39] | ah, you don’t fool me. you know what? I’ll put in a word. | 你可别惹我哦 知道吗 我可以帮你求情 |
[04:41] | See if they let me take an assistant, so I might take you. | 看看能否让我带个助手 我可以带你去 |
[04:44] | yeah. I wanted to be put in news. | 我要上新闻 |
[04:46] | I wanted to cover politics, breaking world issues, I mean… | 我想要播政治内容 世界分裂问题 我是说… |
[04:48] | Why am I in sports? is it because I’m pretty? | 我为什么要播体育 就因为我漂亮吗 |
[04:52] | all you can do is play hard for the team that picks you, nula. | 你要做的就是为你的团队打拼 奴拉 |
[04:53] | oh, and there is someone from your team in your office here to see you. | 现在正巧有你亲密的伙伴在你办公室等你 |
[05:00] | hey. | 嗨 |
[05:02] | Nice office. | 办公室很漂亮 |
[05:04] | You got a little teen boy bedroom thing going on. | 像个大男孩的小卧室 |
[05:08] | Everybody does here. | 这儿的人好象都这样 |
[05:10] | so uh… | 那么… |
[05:14] | You met everybody here? | 你见过大家了? |
[05:16] | don’t worry, this time I was your lawyer. | 别担心 这次我是你的律师 |
[05:17] | I mean, I was your lawyer. | 我的意思是 我曾是你的律师 |
[05:21] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[05:23] | -julie died. – I’m sorry. | -朱莉去世了 -我很遗憾 |
[05:28] | Who’s julie? | 朱莉是谁 |
[05:30] | she’s that girl that my brother billy was living with | 就是几年前 和我哥哥比利一起住的 |
[05:34] | Until a couple years ago. | 那个女生 |
[05:37] | we can’t find billy and there’s a chance that he’s– | 我们找不到比利 他应该是个… |
[05:39] | – an asshole? – no, we know he’s an asshole | -是个混蛋? -对 我们都知道他是个混蛋 |
[05:42] | But… | 但是… |
[05:45] | What are you doing right now? | 你现在有空吗? |
[05:52] | He’s in brazil. isn’t he? brazil. | 他在巴西 不是吗 巴西 |
[05:55] | probably why we can’t find him. | 难怪我们找不到他 |
[05:57] | short of searching the jails and the alleys, | 除了监狱和小巷 |
[05:59] | i don’t know where else to look. | 我不知道还能去哪找 |
[06:00] | sam and his brother are not so good at keeping in touch. | 山姆和他弟弟都不太联系 |
[06:02] | well we have a problem then seeing as billy is scot’s guardian and all. | 现在有个问题 找不到斯考特的监护人比利 |
[06:04] | – who’s scot? – wait! billy was working at a resort somewhere. | -谁是斯考特 -等等 比利通常去的地方比较固定 |
[06:09] | – who’s scot? – I mean, assuming he’s managed to keep the job. | -谁是斯考特 -如果他现在有工作的话 |
[06:11] | Maybe we could track him down that way. – who’s scot now? | -或许我们可以按线索找到他 -到底谁是scot |
[06:14] | julie’s son. | 朱莉的儿子 |
[06:17] | julie’s… julie had a son. I didn’t know that. | 朱莉的…朱莉有个儿子 我怎么不知道 |
[06:19] | -And billy’s the dad? – he’s not scot’s dad. | -比利是父亲 -他不是斯考特的父亲 |
[06:22] | I mean not by birth anyway but– | 不是亲生的父亲 |
[06:24] | according to julie’s will he is now. | 根据朱莉的遗愿 他是孩子的父亲 |
[06:27] | billy’s not really father material. he’s a loser. | 比利就不是当父亲的料 他是个烂人 |
[06:29] | I mean, I don’t see her giving him custody of her son. | 我不明白她为什么把儿子的监护权给他 |
[06:32] | And billy wouldn’t take scot unless there’s money involved. | 并且比利不会收养斯考特 除非有金钱交易 |
[06:40] | I think there’s money involved. | 我想确实有金钱交易 |
[06:42] | proof. | 证据 |
[06:45] | this is dated 5 years ago. | 注明日期是5年前 |
[06:48] | well, she died of an overdose. | 她死于服药过量 |
[06:50] | i don’t think keeping her personal files updated | 我觉得更新她的个人档案 |
[06:52] | Was upper-most on her mind. – where’s scot now? | -对她来说没有什么影响 -那现在斯考特在哪 |
[06:55] | – child services ottawa. – and he’s okay there until we find billy? | -渥太华的儿童福利院 -我们找到比利前 他在那里不会有事吧 |
[06:58] | we feel, we being child services, | 作为儿童福利院 我们觉得 |
[07:02] | It would be better for the ward to settle into his permanent home. | 让小孩决定他的固定生活场所会更好 |
[07:05] | Or until we can find billy, your home. | 要不在我们找到比利前 住你们家 |
[07:09] | what? | 什么 |
[07:11] | congratulations. you’re dads. | 恭喜你们当”老爸”了 |
[07:16] | – nope. – it’s only for a few weeks. | -不 -只是几个星期而已 |
[07:19] | no! kids? you’re joking right? no way, kids, | 不 小孩 你在开玩笑吧 没门 小孩 |
[07:21] | i can’t stand the little things. | 我受不了小孩 |
[07:22] | You knew about this back in the office. | 刚才在在办公室就说清楚了 |
[07:24] | – I knew it was a possibility. – bad call. | -我知道有可能 -误判 |
[07:27] | Cause boys that age are nightmares. and boys any age are nightmares. | 因为那个年纪的小孩是噩梦 任何年龄段的小孩都是噩梦 |
[07:30] | Night mares. and I should know, I grew up playing hockey with ’em. | 噩梦 我知道 我跟他们一起打曲棍球长大 |
[07:33] | -You know, first thing he does… he sells our tv. – he’s not gonna do that. | -住进来后第一件事 他会卖了电视机 -他不会这么做的 |
[07:36] | he’ll sell our tv and then he’ll drain the liquor cabinet. | 他会把电视机卖了 然后喝光酒柜里的酒 |
[07:38] | He’ll be a liquor bag, a booze hound and then he’s gonna wreak havoc | 他会像个酒袋 一个酒鬼 然后他会发酒疯 |
[07:40] | Throughout the entire house sam. our house! | 毁整个屋子 山姆 我们的屋子 |
[07:42] | that you spent all that time fixing up. | 你会花所有时间去清理 |
[07:44] | And then, after the booze and the tv, girls. girls, sam. | 然后 暴饮和卖电视后呢 泡妞 泡妞 山姆 |
[07:49] | He’s gonna drag some poor girl up here and deflower her. | 他会带些可怜的女生回来然后辣手摧花 |
[07:51] | Right here in our bed with your fancy 500 count sheets | 直接睡在你床上 铺着名贵床单的床 |
[07:54] | Which we’ll never be able to use again. what if he forms a gang? | 我们再也不能用了 要是他参加黑社会呢 |
[07:56] | What if he has a bad haircut? – didn’t stop you. | -要是他有个很难看的发型呢 -你还没完没了 |
[07:59] | – stop. – breathe. | -停 -放松点 |
[08:01] | Our tv isn’t going anywhere and | 我们的电视机会安然无恙 |
[08:03] | I’m pretty sure nobody gets deflowered anymore. | 我也很肯定没人会去干辣手摧花之事 |
[08:05] | Look, we have to do this. it’s the right thing to do. – no look, | -我们必须这么做 这是我们该做的 -不 |
[08:08] | We don’t have to do anything. | 我们不必做任何事 |
[08:09] | i’ve spent the last 5 years building my life back up, | 我花了过去的5年来重建我的生活 |
[08:11] | Doctors, physio, to where I finally like my life again. | 医生 理疗 直到我最终寻回人生 |
[08:13] | I don’t want my life to change. trust me. | -我不希望改变我的生活 -相信我 |
[08:16] | Life as you know it is not gonna change. | 你的生活不会改变的 |
[08:21] | Ryan! | 莱恩 |
[08:24] | Drop the damn stick! | 把该死的棍子放下 |
[08:27] | Give it to me to beat you with. | 把它给我 不然我抽你 |
[08:33] | it’s only for a few weeks. | 只是几个星期而已 |
[08:52] | mildred. | 米�岳� |
[08:54] | sam asked me to make up scot’s room. | 山姆叫我来准备斯考特的房间 |
[08:57] | they’re not coming home ’til late. I have time. thanks. | 他们没那么早回家 我有的是时间 谢谢 |
[08:59] | after george died,you shovelled my sidewalk, you mowed my lawn. | 乔治死后 你把我的人行道铲了 你刈了我的草坪 |
[09:02] | Christ, 2 months ago you cut down the tree in my backyard. | 天啊 2个月前你还把我院子里的树砍了 |
[09:05] | but I didn’t do those things so you would make a bed. | 但是我没有做那些事 你可以回去睡觉了 |
[09:07] | i can make a bed but thank you. | 我也可以回去睡觉 谢谢 |
[09:08] | and that’s all you’re doing? | 那你到底准备了些什么 |
[09:11] | ah, I’ll throw in a couple towels and face… | 我放了几块毛巾和洗脸的… |
[09:15] | Things. | 东西 |
[09:17] | oh, you remember my son? | 还记得我儿子吗 |
[09:20] | yes, george junior. we were at his wedding. | 是的 小乔治 我们去过他的婚礼 |
[09:23] | he’s divorced now. wasn’t that quick? | 他离婚了 真够快的是吧 |
[09:26] | Where’s his room? upstairs? | 他的房间在哪 楼上吗 |
[09:32] | This is where you’re putting him?! | 这就是你安置他的地方 |
[09:35] | alright george, I’ll see… | 好吧 乔治 我明白… |
[09:47] | the boys mother just died | 这孩子的母亲刚刚去世 |
[09:49] | And in that fragile emotional state you’re gonna throw him on that? | 正处于情感的脆弱期 你就这么对他 |
[09:53] | yeah, it’s a mattress. it’s a bed. it’s a air bed. | 那是床垫 一张床 气垫床 |
[09:55] | A real bed with a real bookcase and a real desk. | 我们要给他弄张真正的床 真正的书架和真正的桌子 |
[10:00] | -Yeah. posters, pictures… – what’s wrong with george. | -几张海报 几张画 -有什么问题… 乔治 |
[10:02] | You think this junk’s gonna fit in your father’s old study? | 这些东西放在你父亲以前的书房里 合适吗 |
[10:05] | no, let me stop you right there, mildred, okay. | 不 我打断一下 米�岳� |
[10:07] | This is not, okay, this is not junk, I mean | 这不是 这不是垃圾 |
[10:10] | – you have a gym membership somewhere? – I have three. why? | -你是多少家健身馆的会员 -3家 怎么了 |
[10:17] | Mildred. mildred! | 米�岳� 米�岳� |
[10:19] | No. mildred. | 不 米�岳� |
[10:23] | Mildred. | 米�岳� |
[10:30] | toronto picks up the puck sending it down… | 多伦多队夺回球并往下传… |
[10:40] | Still looking for an opening. | 继续等待下一个开球 |
[10:43] | Puck passed up the zone and it goes back into the | 球被传到禁区然后回到… |
[10:45] | eric, we’re here. | 埃里克 我们回来了 |
[10:50] | I… oh, uh… we just made it. | 我…哦…我们刚刚包好的 |
[10:58] | Scot, this is eric. | 斯考特 这是埃里克 |
[11:01] | nice to meet you, scot. | 很高兴见到你 斯考特 |
[11:03] | nice to meet you, eric. | 很高兴见到你 埃里克 |
[11:07] | it’s hand cream. | 护手霜 |
[11:08] | it’s called pink gardenia. I have the bath splash too. | 叫粉色栀子花 我也带沐浴露来了 |
[11:13] | yeah, it was his mother’s. | 是他妈妈的 |
[11:16] | oh, was it? was it your mom’s? that’s… | 是吗 你妈妈的 |
[11:21] | -What is that? – it’s a charm bracelet. | -那是什么 -是个漂亮的手链 |
[11:25] | -again, julie’s. – right. | -也是朱莉的 -好的 |
[11:28] | What are you… would you like a… you must be hungry. | 你是…你要…你饿了吧 |
[11:30] | Do you want something to eat in the kitchen? | 要不要去厨房给你弄点吃的 |
[11:32] | We have… I’ll make you a turkey sandwich or… | 我们有…我可以弄个火鸡三明治或者… |
[11:35] | Peanut butter. kids like peanut butter. or pop! | 花生酱 孩子都喜欢花生酱 或者汽水 |
[11:37] | Do want a pop? do you want a root beer, a pepsi? | 喝汽水吗 你喝沙士吗 还是百事 |
[11:40] | Ginger ale? mountaindew? uh, juice! juice? | 姜水 激浪 果汁 喝果汁吗 |
[11:43] | We have uh, would you like to… we have some pear juice. | 我们有 你想要…我们有梨子汁 |
[11:46] | It’s kind of a fancy pear juice that sam brings into the… | 很好喝的梨子汁 山姆带回来的… |
[11:48] | The… I’m watching the leafs. maybe, you wanna watch hockey? | 我在看枫叶队 或者 你想看曲棍球吗 |
[11:53] | I only like musicals. | 我只喜欢听音乐 |
[11:57] | okay, scot, why don’t I take you upstairs? | 斯考特 我带你上楼吧 |
[11:59] | yeah, that’s great. take him upstairs. show him his new bedroom. | 好极了 带他上楼吧 看看他的新卧室 |
[12:03] | new bedroom? | 新卧室? |
[12:07] | You know what? wait one second while I uh… scot. | 稍等一下 斯考特 |
[12:14] | wow! | 哇 哦 |
[12:18] | I uh… I haven’t seen your room since eric fixed it up for ya. | 我…埃里克收拾了房间后 我还没见过呢 |
[12:20] | – what do you think? – who’s that? | -你喜欢吗 -那是谁 |
[12:25] | – wayne gretzky. – who’s that? | -韦恩.格雷斯基 -是谁呢 |
[12:28] | wayne gretzky. | 韦恩.格雷斯基 |
[12:32] | I’d like to go to bed now. | 我想睡觉了 |
[12:36] | ok, you don’t need anything from your…from your bags downstairs | 你要不要到楼下…袋子里 拿点东西 |
[12:40] | no, I think I have all my necessary toiletries in here. | 不 我想我需要的化妆品都在这了 |
[12:43] | okay. | 好的 |
[12:45] | Well, bathroom is downstairs on the second floor | 洗手间在二楼 |
[12:48] | And we’re just opposite if you need anything. | 有什么需要的话 我们就在对面 |
[12:50] | – sam? – yeah. | -山姆 -怎么了 |
[12:52] | how long do you think I’m going to be here for? | 你觉得我要在这呆多久 |
[12:54] | I called billy. I left a message. | 我打了电话给比利 我留了信息 |
[12:58] | And I think by the time he flies up here, maybe… | 我想要到他乘飞机过来 可能要… |
[13:02] | Couple of weeks. | 几个星期 |
[13:04] | well, I guess… | 我猜也是… |
[13:09] | Goodnight. | 晚安 |
[13:23] | – what’s gardenia? – it’s a kind of flower. | -栀子是什么东西 -一种花 |
[13:26] | what’s he doing with hand cream? | 他擦护手霜干嘛 |
[13:46] | you know, child services had him sitting by himself in a hallway. | 儿童福利院就让他一个人坐在走廊里 |
[13:51] | Didn’t remember me. | 他不记得我了 |
[13:53] | It’s no surprise. I think he was 7 last time I saw him. | 也难怪 我记得上次见他时 他才7岁 |
[13:55] | Everything he owns is in those trash bags. | 那几个垃圾袋里的东西就是他的家当 |
[13:58] | Clothes are dirty. | 衣服都很脏 |
[14:01] | -Nobody washed ’em. – well, so you can do that Wash clothes | -没有人给他洗衣服 -那正好 你帮他洗衣服 |
[14:04] | he doesn’t have gloves or a proper coat. | 他没有手套 合适的外套 |
[14:07] | so you go shopping. | 那你上街买去 |
[14:10] | – he’s missed a month of school. – you can enrol him tomorrow. | -他已经一个月没上学了 -你可以明天给他登记 |
[14:12] | While you’re at it book an orthodontist appointment for… | 去的时候顺便预约做个牙齿矫正 |
[14:14] | Look sammy, you want to be worried about anything, | 山姆 你得操心所有事情 |
[14:17] | Worry that the kid’s upstairs singing christmas carols. | 担心楼上的孩子在唱圣诞颂歌 |
[14:19] | In october, to himself, by himself. | 在10月 自己听 自己唱 |
[14:24] | nobody told him how his mother died. | 没人告诉他 他母亲是怎么死的 |
[14:26] | you could chance I’m staying away from that topic too. | 你可以试试 我反正只字不提 |
[14:32] | How’s he think his mother died? | 他以为他妈妈怎么死的 |
[14:34] | child services told him she died in a car accident. | 儿童福利院告诉他 是出车祸死的 |
[14:36] | well look sammy… | 听着山姆… |
[14:42] | That’s billy’s problem. not your problem, billy’s problem. | 这比利的事儿 与你无关 比利的问题 |
[14:47] | – so he didn’t call? – he didn’t call. | -他没打电话来? -没有 |
[14:53] | – thank you. – for what? | -谢谢 -为啥 |
[14:56] | – for scot’s room. – don’t thank me. thank mildred. | -斯考特的房间 -别谢我 谢米�岳霭� |
[14:59] | And the team of archaeologist that unearthed it. | 和发掘出来的考古队伍 |
[16:49] | Hi. what are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[16:58] | – hey ryan, calm down. – let me go! | -莱恩 冷静点 -放开我 |
[17:00] | – what’s going on? – uh eric, a little help here. | -发生什么事了 -埃里克 过来帮帮我 |
[17:02] | yeah that’s right. call your other faggot, faggot. | 对了 叫上你的同性恋吧 同性恋 |
[17:05] | – he was going to kill me! – give me my car lock! | -他刚才想杀我 -把我的车锁给我 |
[17:07] | – eric, violent child over here. – that’s it. | -埃里克 搞定这个暴力小孩 -小菜一碟 |
[17:13] | – let me go! put me down. – you forgot to say faggot. | -放开我 放我下来 -你忘了叫同性恋了 |
[17:17] | alls I was doing was hitting apples with the car lock. | 我刚刚只是用车锁打那些苹果而已 |
[17:20] | He’s the one that came out talking weird. “what are you doing?” | 是他走出来 怪声怪气地说 “你在干嘛” |
[17:23] | Hitting apples. “why are you doing that?” | 打苹果 “干嘛这么做” |
[17:25] | Cause there’s nothing to do. “why don’t you eat them?” | 因为没事做 “干嘛不把它们吃了” |
[17:28] | Who eats apples?! and then he said he wanted to kiss me. | 谁会吃苹果啊 然后他说他要亲我 |
[17:33] | kiss you? | 亲你? |
[17:34] | you think I’d make this shit up? | 你觉得是我在胡说吗 |
[17:37] | all I said is I could kiss him. | 我只说了我”可以”亲他 |
[17:39] | to a kid holding a car lock that’s well thought out. | 和一个拿着车锁的男孩 真是精挑细选啊 |
[17:42] | hey, scot come back. eat your cereal. | 斯考特 回来 把麦片吃了 |
[17:44] | that is not a proper breakfast. | 那东西不适合早上吃 |
[17:46] | -should I go after him? – my dad used to just yell. | -我该去追他吗 -我爸通常只会大叫 |
[17:51] | get back here! you have to eat something! | 给我回来 你要吃点东西 |
[17:56] | I am going to need a helmet and chest thingies and pads | 我需要一个防护帽 护胸和护垫 就像 |
[17:59] | like the roller-bladers wear. | 像溜冰装备那样 |
[18:00] | wait, wait, wait. pads?! wait a minute. what for? | 等等 护垫 等一下 干嘛用 |
[18:03] | for protection. | 自我保护 |
[18:05] | for starters, | 作为发起人 |
[18:05] | how about not telling kids with iron clubs you could kiss ’em. how ’bout that? | 不如别跟他们说你会亲他 怎么样 |
[18:07] | heads up! | 接着 |
[18:10] | you threw pudding? | 你扔布丁给我 |
[18:12] | yes! pudding! kids like pudding. | 是 布丁 小孩都喜欢吃布丁 |
[18:14] | You can make friends with other kids by uh, you know, | 你可以和其他小孩交朋友 通过 |
[18:16] | Bargaining with them. no, sharing with them. | 跟他们讨论 不 和他们分享 |
[18:18] | – pudding? – okay, not pudding. uh… | -布丁? -不要布丁 |
[18:22] | Pop-tarts, cheese sticks, yogos, oh… | 扑塔饼干 芝士棒 酸奶 果酱 |
[18:26] | How ’bout these juices with pictures of dinosaurs on them? | 喜欢有恐龙图片包装的果汁吗 |
[18:36] | You know, does he even have a baseball glove or baseball or… | 他有没有棒球手套 或者棒球 或… |
[18:39] | – no. no. – football cleats? | -不 -足球鞋 |
[18:42] | maybe on his charm bracelet. | 可能他的漂亮手链上印有 |
[18:49] | so, you’d say you’re the primary guardian? | 你说你是主要监护人 |
[18:51] | We also require a secondary contact. | 我们也要登记第二联系人 |
[18:54] | oh but you’ll call me first right? right? | 但你会首先打电话给我 对吧 |
[18:57] | Head got chopped off. | 头被砍断了 |
[19:04] | – eric mcnally. – oh, and he is your…? | -埃里克.麦纳里 -他是你的… |
[19:10] | can we just put his name down? | 把名字写下不就行了 |
[19:12] | huh? yeah. eric… | 好的 埃里克… |
[19:22] | she asked me how my mom died, I told her there was a car accident. | 她问我妈妈是怎么死的 我告诉她出车祸死的 |
[19:24] | and now she has no head. | 而且连头都没有了 |
[19:30] | okay class, today we’re saying | 好 同学们 今天我们欢迎一位新朋友 |
[19:35] | Scot latour. | 斯考特.拉杜尔 |
[19:39] | there’s only one t. everything kind of stops after that. | 只有一个t 后面没有字母的 |
[19:43] | oh, that’s neat, okay. | 很整洁 好的 |
[19:45] | Good, one t. there we go. | 好 一个t 好了 |
[19:48] | Well, that’s a very interesting spelling, scot. | 很有趣的拼写 斯考特 |
[19:51] | but you should know, my last name… | 不过 你应该知道 我的姓 |
[19:53] | You spelt that very well. | 你拼得很正确 |
[19:57] | thank you, scot. | 谢谢 斯考特 |
[20:01] | the dying dog tried to stand but he could only raise his head. | 垂死的小狗试着站起来 但只能抬起它的头 |
[20:05] | As his trusty friend licked his hand one last time, | 随着他可靠的朋友 最后舔了一下他的手 |
[20:08] | the poor Chater spoke Good buddy, good dog | 可怜的恰特说 好伙伴 好狗 |
[20:12] | And then the noble animal lay still. he was gone. | 然后忠诚的小狗静静地躺着 它死了 |
[20:20] | nicely done, carla. good okay, scot. | 念得不错 卡拉 很好 斯考特 |
[20:27] | the other dogs… | 另一只狗… |
[20:29] | Didn’t understand… | 不明白… |
[20:31] | What had happened to… | 他们的朋友发生了什么… |
[20:37] | Their buddy. they gently nudged his still… sweet face. | 他们轻轻地推…它不动的…可爱的脸 |
[20:44] | There was no sign of… | 没有… |
[20:49] | class, that’s enough. come on now, class. | 同学们 够了 好了 同学们 |
[20:54] | Class! | 同学们 |
[20:55] | there you go. | 好了 |
[20:58] | All done. – thanks claudia. | -搞定 -谢谢 克劳狄亚 |
[21:01] | – you’re welcome. – smell that. | -别客气 -闻一闻 |
[21:03] | Oh, okay, that’s not acceptable. | 不能接受 |
[21:07] | it’s pink gardenia. it’s a hand cream. | 是粉色栀子花 护手霜 |
[21:12] | Scot, the kid, he was wearing it last night when he shook my hand. | 斯考特 那孩子 他昨晚擦了 和我握了下手 |
[21:13] | now it won’t come off. | 现在洗不掉了 |
[21:14] | Two showers it won’t come off. | 洗了两次澡都洗不掉 |
[21:16] | so, who is this kid again? | 那小孩是谁 |
[21:18] | sam’s brother’s dead ex-girlfriend’s son. | 山姆哥哥的死了的前女友的儿子 |
[21:20] | – who’s my interview again? – joe sakic, about the game last night. | -我今天采访谁来着 -乔.塞克 昨晚的比赛 |
[21:24] | sakic, that bastard. | 塞克 那个混蛋 |
[21:26] | I didn’t even see the second game. barely watched to the end of the first. | 我根本没看下半场 上半场勉强看到结束 |
[21:29] | alright, record all hockey games for eric. | 好的 给埃里克录下所有曲棍球比赛 |
[21:32] | Don’t worry, it’s gonna do for all dads here. | 不麻烦 要给这里所有的”老爸”录的 |
[21:34] | – I’m not a dad. – okay mommy. | -我不是个老爸 -好 “老妈” |
[21:36] | Sam’s nice. he should come around here more. | 山姆是好人 他应该常来这里坐坐 |
[21:39] | can we not talk about sam, thank you very much. | 我们能不能不谈山姆 非常感谢 |
[21:41] | – then how am I supposed to tell you that he called? – what? | -那我还要不要告诉你他给你打过电话 -什么 |
[21:49] | I was expecting to see your… your sam. | 我本来想见你的…你的山姆 |
[21:51] | – I’ll be here tomorrow. – well you might want to warn your… | -我明天会过来 -你可能要提醒一下你的… |
[21:55] | Your sam that the first day might’ve been too much for scot. | 告诉你的山姆 第一天斯考特可能压力比较大 |
[21:58] | that’s normal though right? | 但还是正常 对吧 |
[21:59] | it’s normal to be a little overwhelmed isn’t it? | 有一点压力是正常的 对吧 |
[22:01] | no, I know overwhelmed. this is a little bit beyond that. | 是 我懂什么叫压力 但情况更严重 |
[22:10] | what’s he doing? | 他在干嘛 |
[22:12] | mumbling. or he was a minute ago. | 喃喃自语 几分钟前就这样 |
[22:15] | he still won’t stand up though. | 但他还是不起来 |
[22:19] | Hi, I’m joey morita! | 你好 我是乔伊.莫里塔 |
[22:22] | I am captain of the safety patrol. | 我是安全巡逻队的队长 |
[22:25] | You’d know I was on a safety patrol | 如果你看到我戴着巡逻队的黄腰带 |
[22:26] | if I was wearing my orange belt safety patrol. | 那说明我正在执行巡逻 |
[22:28] | -But we haven’t got those in yet. – they’re on order joey. | -但我们还没拿到黄腰带 -已经下订单了 乔伊 |
[22:32] | it creates confusion ms patterson. | 派特森老师 这样会制造混乱 |
[22:34] | don’t sass me in front of parents. | 不要在家长面前对我无礼 |
[22:37] | no, I’m not a parent and we’re leaving. scot, stand up. | 我不是家长 我们要走了 斯考特 起来 |
[22:42] | Stand up scot. | 起来 斯考特 |
[22:46] | Scot, stand up. | 斯考特 起来 |
[22:48] | sir? I think you’re gonna have to carry him by his poodle belt. | 先生 我想你得抓着他的卷毛狗腰带 把他拎起来了 |
[22:52] | his… | 他的… |
[22:59] | I’m dropping out as soon as I can. | 我要尽快退学 |
[23:02] | that’s nice. scot put your seatbelt on. | 很好 斯考特 系上安全带 |
[23:07] | Scot, put your seat… put your seatbelt on scot. | 斯考特 系上安全带 系上安全带 斯考特 |
[23:11] | Scot we… | 斯考特 我们… |
[23:13] | My assistant nula gave me a present to give to you scot, | 我助理奴拉给了我一份礼物 让我转交给你 斯考特 |
[23:16] | Which you can open if you would just… | 你可以打开 如果你… |
[23:19] | – oh! stickers! – put on your seatbelt. | -贴纸 -系上安全带 |
[23:22] | I wanna be scot’s friends sir. | 先生 我想做斯考特的朋友 |
[23:25] | – you’ll see him tomorrow. – it was a pleasure meeting you. | -你明天会见到他的 -很高兴见到你 |
[23:31] | these are the people in my life now? | 天哪 都是些什么人啊? |
[23:34] | Nobody told me not to! | 没人告诉我不能这么做 |
[23:37] | I can’t be available all the time. the arbitration comes up at random. | 我不可能永远有空 我随时都可能去仲裁 |
[23:39] | – I know. I know. – it’s gonna happen. | -我知道 我知道 -这样的事总会发生 |
[23:41] | which would be fine sam if I hadn’t mucked my way through this interview. | 如果我不是满身带香地去做访谈 可能会好些 |
[23:43] | i’m the new– | 我是新人… |
[23:44] | you said I could decorate however! | 你说过我可以随便贴 |
[23:46] | well, we’re in this together. | 这方面我们倒是在同一阵线 |
[23:47] | -no. no we’re not. – I hate it here! | -不 我们意见不同 -我恨这里 |
[23:49] | well puppy dogs stickers don’t go on freshly painted antique doors! | 小狗贴纸不能贴在新刷好的古董门上 |
[23:57] | sam… | 山姆 |
[24:00] | Billy’s brother. sam, okay, that’s all I’m saying. | 比利是你哥 山姆 这就是我想说的 |
[24:03] | Billy’s your brother not mine. and what did you say? | 比利是你哥 不是我的 而且你说过什么? |
[24:05] | You said my life would not change. that’s what you said, okay. | 你说我的生活不会有变化 这是你说的 |
[24:09] | I didn’t want the kid here in the first place. | 我最开始就不想让这个孩子来这 |
[24:17] | oh, long distance. | 长途电话 |
[24:23] | – hello? -scot | -你好 -斯考特 |
[24:25] | – Little scoot. ola. – billy where are you | -小斯考特 亲爱的 -比利 你在哪 |
[24:29] | I’m in rio. que tal buddy. | 我在里约热内卢 伙计 |
[24:32] | – what? – brazil | -什么? -巴西 |
[24:34] | In south america. I moved here after me and your mom… | 在南美洲 我搬到这了 我和你妈妈… |
[24:37] | Shit. I’m sorry but I wasn’t gonna mention your mom. | 靠 对不起 我不是想提起你妈妈 |
[24:43] | Shit. I wasn’t gonna say shit. what the fuck? | 操 我没想这么说 他妈的 |
[24:46] | when are you coming to get me? | 你什么时候来接我 |
[24:49] | yeah, listen. that’s why I called you bud. | 听着 我就是为这个打电话来 伙计 |
[24:51] | so soon?tomorrow?The day after? when? | 很快吗? 明天 后天 什么时候? |
[24:54] | listen scoot, | 听着 斯考特 |
[24:54] | i just wanted to tell you that like your mom’s not really gone. you know? um… | 我只想问候一下你 让你觉得你妈妈并无真正离开 |
[24:58] | Cause you know we’re all interconnected in the grand cosmic sense of… | 因为在无穷的宇宙意义上讲 我们都是紧密相连的 |
[25:02] | Hang on one second. may I help you? | 等一下 我可以帮你吗 |
[25:04] | no, thanks I’m just looking. | 不 谢谢 我只是随便看看 |
[25:08] | okay. um… | 嗯 |
[25:11] | So how was the funeral? hello? | 葬礼怎么样 喂? |
[25:19] | nicely done billy. will you go after him? | 比利 做得好 要把他叫回来吗 |
[25:22] | what? sam. What are you doing? | 怎么了 山姆 你在做什么 |
[25:25] | i’m talking to scot | 我在和斯考特说话 |
[25:43] | I don’t know what billy… billy is a… | 我不知道比利… 比利是个… |
[25:48] | He’s in… | 他… |
[25:53] | Listen, the other stuff… sam yelling about the stickers… | 听着 刚才贴纸那件事 山姆大吼那件事 |
[25:58] | See he likes things a certain way. | 他喜欢东西按特定的方式摆放 |
[26:01] | No clothes on the bathroom floor or the bedroom floor. | 衣服不能放在洗手间或是卧室地上 |
[26:06] | No clothes on the… on the… | 不能放在… |
[26:09] | Is that a picture of your mom? | 那是你妈妈的照片吗 |
[26:11] | I’ll take it down. | 我会把它拿下来的 |
[26:15] | no, no. leave it up. | 不 不 留在上面 |
[26:20] | Good, well you probably have some homework. | 你可能有作业 |
[26:22] | I already did it. | 我已经做完了 |
[26:27] | -Eric? – yeah. | -埃里克 -嗯 |
[26:30] | can we go shopping? | 我们能去逛街吗 |
[26:35] | no, I don’t… I don’t do shopping. | 不 我不… 我不逛街 |
[26:37] | I don’t have to… I mean, I get my clothes at work. | 我不用逛街 我是说 我的衣服在公司拿 |
[26:41] | sam buys everything else. | 山姆会买东西的 |
[26:42] | Groceries, everything. sam’s a shopper. | 杂货 所有的东西 山姆买东西 |
[26:45] | – I’ll stay here then. – okay, good. | -那我就呆在这里 -好 好的 |
[26:51] | Good choice. | 好主意 |
[27:07] | sam says you need a new coat but we gotta be back in an hour alright? | 山姆说你需要一件新外套 但我们1小时内就回来 行吗 |
[27:16] | – I’m going to look for shoes okay?! – when’s billy coming? | -我去看看鞋子 好吗 -比利什么时候来 |
[27:20] | -he almost wasn’t | 他应该不会来了 |
[27:22] | he wanted to dump scot back to Child services | 他想把斯考特扔回儿童福利院 |
[27:24] | until I told him about the insurance money. | 直到我告诉他保险金的事 |
[27:26] | – uh-huh, and now? -He’s warming to the idea. | -现在呢 -他很兴奋 |
[27:29] | he might be outspending the Insurance money as we speak. | 我们说话这阵 他可能正透支这笔保险金呢 |
[27:32] | – how big of him. -how goes the coat search | -他真了不起 -外套买到没有? |
[27:34] | I don’t know. ask boy george. | 我不知道 问问伯艾.乔治吧(男扮女装的同性恋歌星) |
[27:39] | Call you back. | 我再给你打回去 |
[27:41] | Scot! | 斯考特 |
[27:57] | and now when people come to claim their things, | 现在 人们来认领的时候 |
[27:59] | they’ll know you took good care of them. | 就会知道你妥善保管了他们的东西 |
[28:01] | – what are you? – hey eric! | -你在做… -嘿 埃里克 |
[28:04] | Where have you been? we’ve been looking all over for you. | 你去哪了 我们到处找你 |
[28:05] | don’t run away like that. | 不准这样跑掉 |
[28:06] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:08] | – I’m so sorry. – what’d he do? | -我很难过 -他做了什么? |
[28:10] | nothing. about your wife. | 没什么 我为你妻子难过 |
[28:12] | – my wife? – to die in a car accident in such a horrible way. | -我妻子? -那么悲惨的在车祸中丧生 |
[28:16] | no, no I’m not his dad. | 不 不 我不是他爸爸 |
[28:18] | he’s eric. he’s gay. | 他是埃里克 他是同性恋 |
[28:21] | I’m n… I’m not. no I’m a… | 我 我不… 我不是… |
[28:24] | him and sam are married. | 他和山姆结婚了 |
[28:27] | we’re not even. we’re not even married. | 我们没 我们没结婚 |
[28:29] | – they’re just gay together. – you know what actually? | -他们只是两个同性恋住在一起 -你知道吗 |
[28:32] | Here’s what we’re gonna do. we’re gonna go, thank you very much. | 我们要走了 非常感谢 |
[28:34] | thanks for all your… | 谢谢你的… |
[28:37] | Time. | 时间 |
[28:41] | Tell me your mother taught you never to talk to strangers. – I didn’t. | -你妈妈难道没教过你不要和陌生人说话吗 -我没有啊 |
[28:43] | you told the security guards your life story, | 你告诉保安你的生平 |
[28:45] | then you toldThe security guards my life story. unbelievable! | 然后告诉保安我的生平 真难以置信 |
[28:47] | he asked me where my mother was | 他问我我妈妈在哪 |
[28:49] | and if there was a number he can call to find her. | 有没有电话号码可以找到她 |
[28:51] | okay, look I don’t want you… | 听着 我不想你… |
[28:53] | Are you? oh don’t do that. don’t cry. | 你在…? 别这样 别哭 |
[28:56] | Look, I just don’t want you telling people about… | 我只是不想你告诉别人… |
[28:59] | my private life is private. | 我的私人生活 是很私人的 |
[29:00] | I work in sports, okay, and some of the guys I talk to | 我在体育界工作 有些人如果知道我是… |
[29:02] | Wouldn’t be so quick to talk to me if they knew that I was a… | 他们就不会这么愿意和我交谈了 |
[29:04] | That I’m a… yeah, I’m glad we had this talk. | 很高兴我们谈过了 |
[29:07] | Will you just pick something out? we can get outta here. | 你能不能挑件衣服我们就走 |
[29:10] | – everything’s named after a sports team. – my god. | -所有的衣服都是以球队命名的 -天… |
[29:14] | – or made out of vinyl – come with me. | -要不就是维纶做的 -跟我来 |
[29:20] | no. no… | 不行 不行 |
[29:26] | What is that? | 什么东西 |
[29:28] | what about this one? | 这件怎么样 |
[29:30] | on’t you find it a little plain? | 你不觉得这件有点普通吗 |
[29:33] | – will you please just try it on? – fine. | -试试 -好好 |
[29:36] | But I’m telling you, if I don’t like this one I am definitely… | 但我告诉你 如果我不喜欢 我绝对… |
[29:40] | Oh, eric! look at how it hangs! | 埃里克 看我穿上多漂亮 |
[29:46] | who’s in charge of the sissy? | 谁来管管这小娘娘腔 |
[29:56] | – did you just call me a sissy? – you’re eric mcnally. | -你刚才是不是叫我娘娘腔 -你是埃里克.麦纳里 |
[30:00] | You played for the leafs. | 你以前在枫叶队打球 |
[30:01] | you were a great fighter ’til you got injured in that practice. | 在那次比赛中受伤前 你一直是个了不起的斗士 |
[30:05] | Now you’re on tv, so… | 现在你上电视 那么… |
[30:07] | I’m still a decent fighter. | 我仍然是个相当好斗 |
[30:19] | When you’re out in public, watch the twirling okay? | 你在公众场合的时候 不要转圈 好吗 |
[30:30] | Will you please just pick a frame? | 就随便挑个相架行不? |
[30:51] | hey your sister called. | 你姐姐来过电话 |
[30:53] | She wants to know if we can go out friday. | 她想知道我们周五能不能出去 |
[30:56] | that’d be a no. as a matter of fact… | 不能 其实 |
[30:59] | I’ll never be leaving this house again. | 我再也不会离开这个房子了 |
[31:02] | – the mall was that traumatic? – not the mall. | -商场那么不顺心? -不是商场 |
[31:04] | which one do you think goes better with my coat? | 哪件更配我的外套? |
[31:08] | This one? or this one? | 这件? 还是这件? |
[31:24] | Morning eric. | 早上好 埃里克 |
[31:27] | holy crap. | 靠 |
[31:29] | it’s a t, like the one off the end of my name. | 这是T 我名字的最后一个字母 |
[31:32] | have a pancake. | 吃薄煎饼 |
[31:35] | I used to make them for my mom that way. | 我以前经常这样给我妈妈做 |
[31:40] | If you want I can pour your syrup. | 如果你想 我可以给你倒糖浆 |
[31:42] | no thanks. I’m good. I’m good. | 不用了 谢谢 我不渴 |
[31:46] | – hi carla! – hi scot. | -你好 卡拉 -你好 斯考特 |
[31:51] | – hi scot. – hi joey. I’m here for library class | -你好 斯考特 -你好 乔伊 我是来上课的 |
[31:54] | you’re kind of late for library class. | 上课有点晚了 |
[31:57] | As student librarian it’s my duty to tell you that. | 作为学生图书馆管理员 我有责任告诉你这点 |
[32:00] | do you have any books on brazil? maybe for someone | 你有关于巴西的书吗 |
[32:03] | -Who’s going to live there. – like maybe you? | -适合将要住在巴西的人的? -比如说你? |
[32:06] | maybe. | 也许吧 |
[32:07] | Probably, I don’t know. | 也许 我不知道 |
[32:10] | – I really like your coat, scot. – yeah, me too. | -我很喜欢你的外套 斯考特 -是啊 我也喜欢 |
[32:13] | everything I’m wearing’s brand new! | 我全身上下都是全新的 |
[32:21] | you know how some people say gay people shouldn’t adopt? | 你知道有人说同性恋不该领养孩子吗 |
[32:25] | -You know that we’re recruiting. – are you? | -他们说我们在招兵买马 -你们是吗 |
[32:27] | Cause I’d have to tell those people if you were. | 因为如果你们是的话 我得告诉别人 |
[32:29] | ah-ha-ha. you see I’m… | 看 我… |
[32:32] | I’m not worried about making scot gay | 我不是担心我们把斯考特变成同性恋 |
[32:34] | I’m worried about him making me… | 我是担心他把我… |
[32:36] | eric, you are gay. gay, gay, gay… | 埃里克 你是同性恋 同性恋 同性恋 |
[32:39] | yeah, thank you. I know to my friends and family. | 谢谢 我知道对我的朋友和家庭来说 |
[32:41] | Yeah I’m g-etting older I just… | 没错 我是同…童年不再了 我只… |
[32:47] | Aren’t we all? those people don’t know what it’s like to play pro. | 我们不都是童年不再了吗 那些人不知道打职业赛是什么样子 |
[32:51] | -You know, the achey back and the achey cheeks – hey greg. | -你知道 后背疼 脸疼 -你好 格雷格 |
[32:55] | eric, how are those interviews coming along? | 埃里克 那些采访怎么样? |
[32:59] | great. just great. yeah. | 很好 很好 |
[33:02] | Start next week with corey flannery. hot. hot. | 下周从考利・弗兰勒利开始 好烫 好烫 |
[33:06] | start? | 开始? |
[33:17] | hi! can I take your coat? | 你好 我把你们的衣服挂起来吧 |
[33:19] | well, you must be scot. | 你一定是斯考特 |
[33:22] | Hello sam! – hello! | -你好 山姆 -你好 |
[33:24] | and that is your uncle eric. | 那是你舅舅埃里克 |
[33:27] | -Do you remember your uncle eric? – no. | -记得你舅舅埃里克吗 -不 |
[33:32] | can I offer you a drink joan? | 琼 喝饮料吗 |
[33:34] | – the glasses are frosted. – scot’s a better host than i. | -杯子干净得能照人 -斯考特比我还适合当主人 |
[33:39] | you don’t know the half of it. | 你有所不知 |
[33:40] | why don’t you take hank upstairs and show him your room? | 你不如带汉克上楼 展示一下你的房间吧 |
[33:41] | – doesn’t sam need help with the pouring? – now, upstairs. | -山姆不需要帮手拿饮料吗 -不 上楼 |
[33:45] | Please. | 请进 |
[33:50] | As far as we know the kid’s big on hand cream, christmas carols, | 就我所知 这孩子喜欢手霜和圣诞赞歌 |
[33:55] | stickers on antique doors, | 古董门上的贴纸 |
[33:57] | That his mother taught him how to make alphabet pancakes… | 他妈妈教过他做字母饼 |
[33:59] | but not so much about being a boy. he’s been running | 但是 不是像男孩子那样 |
[34:02] | Around here like it’s a halloween parade. | 他一直在这四处跑 好像这是个万圣节大游行 |
[34:04] | what’s he gonna wanna be for halloween? | 他万圣节会想要什么呢? |
[34:06] | – wow. you sound like a parent. – don’t. don’t say that. | -你听起来就象家长 -别 别这么说 |
[34:11] | don’t say that. | 别这么说 |
[34:12] | parents bore people by talking about their children. | 家长总是谈论他们的孩子 让别人厌烦 |
[34:14] | – sorry. – and then apologize for it afterwards. | -对不起 -并事后道歉 |
[34:18] | – you think you’re so smart. – fear not gentlemen… | -你以为你很精明 -不要怕 先生们 |
[34:23] | I have more at home. | 我家里还有很多 |
[34:27] | The wonder of boys. | 男孩的奇迹 |
[34:30] | the book we should’ve given dad. | 早该给父亲的书 |
[34:32] | One, two, three! | 一 二 三 |
[34:34] | Oh my gosh I think I need a manicure | 天哪 我想我指甲需要修 |
[34:38] | The sun I swear | 我发誓 太阳… |
[34:40] | It’s bushing out my girly hair | 太阳正在梳理我的秀发 |
[34:42] | One two three four | 一 二 三 四 |
[34:45] | I don’t know what you ignore not me | 我不知道你在无视什么 不要无视我 |
[34:48] | Go Mad Dogs | 加油 疯狗 |
[34:53] | holy shit. | 靠 |
[34:55] | we were trying to do the jump splits. it’s really hard. | 我们想做纵劈腿跳 真的好难 |
[34:58] | no, no, no. take all that stuff… take the, whatever that is… | 不 不 把那东西脱下来 不管那是什么东西… |
[35:01] | -Take all that stuff off, scot. – they’re just playing, eric. | -把那东西脱下来 斯考特 -埃里克 他们只是在玩 |
[35:04] | this is an inappropriate game. take that, take it off, scot. | 这个游戏不合适 把那… 脱下来 斯考特 |
[35:06] | maybe scot could go as a cheerleader for halloween. | 也许万圣节的时候 斯考特可以参加啦啦队 |
[35:09] | joan do you want your son parading around like that? | 琼 你想你儿子穿成那样游行吗 |
[35:10] | it’d be too cold. I don’t have leggings. | 这样太冷了 我没有护腿 |
[35:13] | take that stuff off, scot. | 把那东西脱下来 斯考特 |
[35:15] | eric, scot can dress up however he wants to dress up | 埃里克 斯考特想穿什么就穿什么 |
[35:18] | And play whatever game he wants to play. it’s alright. | 想玩什么就玩什么 没关系 |
[35:20] | – no, not like this. no. hey! – eric! | -不 不能这样 不 嘿 -埃里克 |
[35:27] | really, we were only trying to do the splits. | 真的 我们只是想做劈腿 |
[35:30] | do you want a little tip scot? | 斯考特 想听点建议吗 |
[35:31] | Put a pair of washcloths under your feet | 下次在洗手间的时候 |
[35:33] | next time you’re in the bathroom. | 脚底下放两条毛巾 |
[35:35] | And then hang onto the counter | 然后挂在架子上 |
[35:37] | cause you slide down really slowly. | 这样就可以慢慢的滑下来 |
[35:40] | thanks, that’s a good tip. | 谢谢 这个建议很好 |
[35:49] | sam dressed me up as a hobo. I don’t wanna be a hobo. | 山姆把我扮成了流浪汉 我不想扮成流浪汉 |
[35:52] | Hobo is easy. hobo takes no effort. | 流浪汉容易 不需要花费力气 |
[35:54] | My mom dresses me up like a hobo every year. | 我妈妈每年都把我扮成流浪汉 |
[36:00] | ow… you said this would help. | 你说这会容易些 |
[36:04] | life is not all it should be right now. | 生活不尽如人意 |
[36:08] | you know what’d give it sparkle? | 你知道怎样会引人注目吗 |
[36:11] | dmitri wodlowski, eric mcnally. | 德米特利・乌德洛斯基 埃里克.麦纳里 |
[36:13] | hey, it’s good to meet you eh… | 很高兴见到你 |
[36:15] | still slamming them around like you used to? | 还象以前那样把他们打得晕头转向吗 |
[36:18] | no, it’s beer league hockey for me. | 不 对我来说 是啤酒冰球联盟了 |
[36:20] | enjoy the young legs while you… | 享受年轻的身体吧 当你… |
[36:29] | Sorry, dmitri. so… | 对不起 德米特利 |
[36:32] | um, well you know, ever since I was a little boy | 你知道 从我小时候起 |
[36:36] | I watched you bank more penalty as a rookie than– | 你还是新手的时候 得分就多过… |
[36:43] | Sorry, excuse me. sorry. you were saying? | 对不起 对不起 你刚才说什么? |
[36:47] | no, it’s… you were a great fighter. it’s uh… | 没什么… 你是个了不起的球员… |
[36:52] | Was that good king wenceslas? | 那是超级国王文萨斯雷吗 |
[36:55] | I don’t think so. | 我想不是 |
[36:58] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[37:01] | Hello?! | 你好 |
[37:04] | I’m sorry. who? | 对不起 谁? |
[37:08] | ah, scot’s teacher has asked for a private meeting | 斯考特的老师要求在周四招待会议室里 |
[37:11] | Between you and your sam at thursday’s open house. | 和你们单独会面 就你和你的山姆 |
[37:16] | a meeting? already? | 会面 已经开始了? |
[37:24] | people tend to come around 7. | 客人一般7点来 |
[37:26] | ah, terrific. | 好极了 |
[37:31] | oh, I forgot! semi-finals are today. | 我忘了 半决赛是今天 |
[37:35] | – tone it down, scot. – go mad dogs! | -斯考特 小点声 -疯狗 加油 |
[37:38] | alright, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[37:40] | I thought sam sent you to school as a hobo. | 我以为山姆送你去学校的时候 你是个流浪汉 |
[37:43] | I am a hobo. a pretty hobo. | 我是流浪汉 美丽的流浪汉 |
[37:45] | – where’d you get the makeup? – it was my mom’s. | -你化妆品哪来的? -是妈妈的 |
[37:47] | cause your mom had makeup doesn’t mean you have to wear it | 你妈妈有化妆品 并不意味着你一定要用 |
[37:50] | I should be able to wear it. | 我应该可以用 |
[37:51] | mrs. patterson says it’s a double-standard. | 派特森老师说男孩也应该可以用化妆品 |
[37:53] | That boys should be able to wear makeup too, you know! | 这是双重标准 |
[37:56] | someone ought to take away ms patterson’s makeup | 应该有人拿走派特森老师的化妆品 |
[37:58] | And did you change the ring-tone on my cellphone? | 你是不是把我的手机铃声改了? |
[38:00] | don’t you find it festive? | 你不觉得这很有节日气息吗 |
[38:05] | I think scot might be gay. | 我想斯考特可能是同性恋 |
[38:10] | what was your first clue? | 你怎么知道的? |
[38:12] | no, I know. but I think he might really be gay. | 我不知道 但我想他真的可能是同性恋 |
[38:15] | Gay. gay. | 纯粹的同性恋 |
[38:17] | but good news is I’m pretty sure he was gay before he got here. | 但好消息是 我很确定他来之前就是同性恋 |
[38:21] | how is that good news? | 这怎么是好消息? |
[38:23] | we’re in the clear on this. | 说明与我们无关 |
[38:27] | okay, uh… | 好吧 |
[38:30] | Fine, scot’s gay. | 好吧 斯考特是同性恋 |
[38:32] | Or at least he has gay tendencies. | 或者至少他有同性恋倾向 |
[38:35] | I knew I was gay when I was his age and I turned out fine. | 我象他这么大的时候就知道我是同性恋 我也长大得好好的 |
[38:38] | yeah sam, you turned out fine. | 嗯 山姆 你好好的 |
[38:40] | Yes, more than fine. but… | 嗯 不止是好好的 但是 |
[38:43] | Did you walk down the hallways of your public school in full blown makeup? | 你有浓妆艳抹地走在学校的走廊里吗 |
[38:47] | you have a lovely voice. | 你的声音很甜美 |
[38:51] | did you prance through the varsity basketball team | 你有欢跃地穿过大学篮球队 |
[38:54] | screaming “go panthers”, huh? | 喊着 加油 豹子吗? |
[38:55] | I mean, this kid has no idea how to behave. | 我的意思是 这孩子不知道该怎样做 |
[38:57] | None. I’m talking self- preservation here, sam. | 一点不知道 我是说自我保护 山姆 |
[39:00] | well, he’ll learn. | 他会学的 |
[39:02] | when? when will he learn? | 什么时候? 他什么时候学? |
[39:05] | And you did not see the looks on these kids’ faces, sam. | 而且你没看到其他孩子的表情 山姆 |
[39:06] | it was humiliating. | 太丢脸了 |
[39:07] | for him or for you? | 对他来说? 还是对你? |
[39:14] | – ‘lo. -billy | -你好 -比利 |
[39:18] | – sammy. que pasa? what’s up? -what’s up? scot’s up | -山姆 好啊 怎么了 -怎么了 斯考特了 |
[39:21] | When are you coming up to pick him up? | 你什么时候来接他? |
[39:23] | give him to me. | 让我跟他说 |
[39:25] | Right now I got a lot happening right now. | 最近发生了很多事 |
[39:29] | What with the closing of the, the shop and everything. | 商店…关门…还有好多事 |
[39:32] | – you have a shop?! -i had a shop | -你开了家商店? -我以前开了家商店 |
[39:35] | But you know, like, latinos are not big on flippers and shit, | 但是你知道拉丁美州人不喜欢蛙鞋 |
[39:37] | So… I need more time, okay? | 所以 我需要更多时间 好吗 |
[39:41] | That’s what I need ’cause right now I have some very recent | 这就是我需要的 因为我有一些… |
[39:44] | Uh, developments, prospects that are happening. | 近期有些事情…发生了一些事情… |
[39:48] | -Very, very recent prospects. -billy | -就是最近…发生了一些事情 -比利 |
[39:51] | sam, you’re breaking up. can you hear… | 山姆 你那信号不好 你能听清… |
[39:53] | -i… -billy | -我… -比利 |
[40:19] | you work. I work. | 你有工作 我也有工作 |
[40:20] | neither of us can be around to supervise him all the time. | 我们都不能随时在这监督他 |
[40:23] | – I shouldn’t have to deal with him at all. – you don’t. I get him up. | -我根本就不该管他 -你没有管 我把他叫醒 |
[40:25] | I put him to bed and the fridge | 看他上床睡觉 还有冰箱 |
[40:27] | you see how fast that thing empties? | 你知道那东西空得多快吗 |
[40:28] | whose fault is that? I didn’t want him here in the first place. | 那是谁的错? 我根本就不想让他来 |
[40:30] | the makeup, the jewellery he’s wearing is all his mother’s. | 他的化妆品和珠宝都是他妈妈的 |
[40:33] | He’s in a phase of mourning. – we can deal with that– | -他这是默哀阶段 -我们可以… |
[40:35] | it’s a phase you better pull him out of sam and fast. | 这是个你该快点把他拉出来的阶段 山姆 |
[40:37] | you can’t pull someone out | 你不能把一个人拉出一个阶段 |
[40:38] | Of a phase that’s why they call it a phase. | 所以人们才把他称为阶段 |
[40:40] | no such word as can’t. | 没有不能这回事 |
[40:42] | – you cannot pull someone out of a phase? – no such word as can’t. | -你不能把一个人拉出一个阶段? -没有不能这回事 |
[40:44] | It’s a sports expression. | 是体育用语 |
[40:45] | sports expression. | 体育用语 |
[40:49] | would you like my advice? | 想听我的意见吗 |
[40:52] | Please. – okay, so scot reads a lot. | -请说 -好吧 斯考特读很多书 |
[40:55] | Right, which is excellent. | 对 这很好 |
[40:57] | But no television? | 但是不看电视? |
[40:59] | eric, watches television. he watches the television for all of us. | 埃里克看电视 他把我们几个的电视都看了 |
[41:03] | – it’s my job. I work in tv. – right, I know. | -这是我的工作 我在电视台工作 -对 我知道 |
[41:06] | Okay, so here at stinson school, | 在斯玎迅学校这儿 |
[41:09] | we like to encourage the children to be active viewers. | 我们鼓励孩子们做积极的观看者 |
[41:13] | One of the positives that television provides | 电视的一个好处 |
[41:16] | Is that it presents more uh, traditional role models. | 就是它展示了更多的孩子们可以景仰的… |
[41:20] | Heroes… | 传统的 |
[41:22] | That the kids can really look up to. | 榜样…和英雄 |
[41:31] | so, you want him to watch more tv? | 那么你想让他多看电视? |
[41:35] | to find better role models? | 找到更好的榜样? |
[41:38] | no. not better. other. | 不 不是更好的 是其他的 |
[41:44] | To add to the two fine ones he already has. | 在他已经拥有的两个很完美的榜样之外 |
[41:51] | do you wanna make a complaint? cause that’ll make him popular. | 你想投诉吗? 这会让他出名 |
[41:53] | well, I guess there’s always private school. | 我想还有私立学校可以去 |
[41:55] | I thought the idea was to make him less gay. | 我还以为我们的目的是让他不那么同性恋 |
[41:57] | – stop it you guys. – hey scot, you ready to go? | -别这样 伙计们 -斯考特 准备好走了吗 |
[42:00] | – we’re trying to make carla throw up. – I hardly do it at all anymore! | -我们想把卡拉弄吐 -我几乎不再呕吐了 |
[42:03] | – good for you. – oh hi andrea, you here for ms paul too? | -好样的 -安德里亚 你也在等保罗老师吗 |
[42:06] | – ryan’s failing everything. – not gym. | -莱恩每科都不及格 -体育及格了 |
[42:09] | everything except gym. stop! | 除了体育的每一科 |
[42:12] | you want my advice? | 想听我的意见吗 |
[42:13] | you’re freaks. why would I want freak advice? | 你们是怪胎 我为什么要听怪胎的意见? |
[42:15] | when you go in, don’t get mad or yell. | 你进去的时候 不要生气或喊叫 |
[42:18] | act really sorry that you’re not very smart. | 为你的愚笨 而表现得很难过的样子 |
[42:20] | She’ll probably feel sorry for you. | 她也许会同情你 |
[42:23] | -I know I would. – fuck it! | -你知道我会的 -滚开 |
[42:26] | okay, that’s good with the advice, scot. say goodnight. let’s go. | 好了 建议就到此为止 斯考特 说晚安 我们走 |
[42:28] | Goodnight, carla. goodnight, joey. | 晚安 卡拉 再见 乔伊 |
[42:35] | – whoa! don’t you touch me. – hey get him off! | -别碰我 -把他拉开 |
[42:38] | – hey, hey, hey that’s enough. – I’m gonna be… | -够了 -我要… |
[42:44] | oh. ah… we need to do something. | 我们得做点什么 |
[42:51] | There’s a hierarchy of gestures | 表达方式有几种层面 |
[42:53] | Specifically the affectionate kind. | 尤其是”示好”的表达方式 |
[42:55] | he’s a kid sam, not a client. | 他是个孩子 山姆 不是客户 |
[42:57] | there’s the handshake, the shoulder punch… | 有握手 拍肩膀 |
[43:02] | There’s a high-five. | 还有击掌 |
[43:03] | which is really not so much affectionate as nerdy. | 这与其说是友好 还不如说是书呆子气 |
[43:06] | then we get into the hugs. | 然后就是拥抱 |
[43:09] | There’s the short hug/pat on the back. | 有短暂的拥抱 拍拍后背 |
[43:12] | Then there’s the long hug which is really the short hug times 3. | 然后是更长的拥抱 时间大约是之前的三倍 |
[43:19] | so, kissing…? | 接下来就是接吻吗 |
[43:21] | – what about kissing? – he wants to know about kissing. | -接吻呢 -他对接吻比较好奇 |
[43:24] | About the hierarchy of kissing, specifically the affectionate kind. | 接吻分很多种 包括充满柔情的那种 |
[43:35] | I just want you to understand we’re not throwing anything away. | 我只想让你明白 我们不是要扔掉它们 |
[43:38] | We’re putting it away for a little while. | 只是暂时搁置一段时间 |
[43:41] | – is that a…? – it’s a toolbox. | -那个是… -工具箱 |
[43:44] | for tools, not for cosmetics and fine jewellery. | 放工具用的 不是放化妆品或名贵珠宝的吗 |
[43:47] | – this is everything? – I’m not talking to you, either of you. | -就这些吗 -我不想和你们说话了 |
[43:52] | hey you know what? we can… we can… | 你知道吗 我们可以 可以 |
[43:54] | Pad the box with sort of a soft cottony cushion. how ’bout that? | 给这个箱子加一个软棉垫 怎么样 |
[43:59] | hey alright, you know what? I’m gonna let you pack this up. | 行了 要知道 我是想让你把它收起来 |
[44:18] | this is all for the best. | 这完全出于好意 |
[44:20] | I’m gonna trust you on that one. | 我相信你 |
[45:16] | Scot? I see you breathing. | 斯考特? 我看见你在喘气 |
[45:26] | Scot you wanna come downstairs and have… | 斯考特要不要下楼来 |
[45:29] | Some breakfast, make some pancakes or uh… | 吃点儿早饭 做点儿薄饼 或是 |
[45:31] | Watch some cartoons? | 看看卡通片 |
[45:34] | Saturday morning cartoons? | 周六的早间卡通片 |
[45:46] | I’m going to get groceries. | 我要去百货店了 |
[45:48] | this doesn’t mean I like you again. | 这并不能说明我又开始喜欢你了 |
[45:55] | -Boys shave their faces? – yeah. | -男孩儿都刮胡子吗 -是的 |
[45:58] | do they shave anyplace else? | 他们还刮其他地方吗 |
[46:01] | – sometimes. – the legular region? | -有时候 -指定区域 |
[46:04] | the legu…? | 指定… |
[46:06] | Ah, no. scot, no. | 不 斯考特 不是的 |
[46:08] | Well, athletes. only athletes. | 好吧 运动员 只有运动员那样做 |
[46:11] | you’re an athlete. | 你就是个运动员 |
[46:14] | yeah, which is why I can say don’t do it. it grows back. | 没错 但我可以拒绝 因为它自己又长回来了 |
[46:17] | Very painfully. | 很痛苦 |
[46:20] | You would not believe how much it itches. | 而且很痒 |
[46:22] | It’s not funny. | 一点儿也不好玩儿 |
[46:26] | – kids think I’m gay. – really? | -同学们都认为我是同志 -是吗 |
[46:30] | That’s a shock. | 真让人吃惊 |
[46:33] | You know what gay is right? | 你知道什么是同志吧 |
[46:35] | – it means they don’t like me. – it doesn’t mean that. | -那就是说他们不喜欢我 -不是那样的 |
[46:38] | – they don’t like me very much. – doesn’t mean that either. | -他们不是非常喜欢我 -也不是 |
[46:40] | Look, these kids that say you’re gay, they just don’t know you. | 听着 那些同学并不了解你 所以才会那么说 |
[46:43] | Okay, gay is a label. | 好吧 就当同志是个绰号吧 |
[46:45] | Okay, like short or weird. | 没错 就像小矮子或怪胎 |
[46:48] | Not that you’re any of those. | 不过你并不是那样的 |
[46:50] | – yeah. my mom used to say that too. – good. | -没错 我妈妈也那么说过 -不错 |
[46:57] | – how do you keep track of who knows? – who knows what? | -你怎么和那些了解你的人相处 -了解我的 |
[47:00] | -Knows you’re gay. – I’m not… | -那些知道你是同志的人 -我不是 |
[47:04] | Okay i… I am… but I’m not just gay. | 好吧 我 我是 但我不是个简单的同志 |
[47:07] | -I mean I am just gay. – eric? – what? | -我是说我是同志 -埃里克 -干吗 |
[47:09] | – that’s processed cheese. – so. | -那是加工好的奶酪 -那又怎样 |
[47:12] | you have to get the real cheese, the presliced kind for sandwiches | 你要买未加工的 这种切片的是做三明治的 |
[47:17] | alright, let’s get the pre- sliced kind for sandwiches. | 好吧 就让我们买切片的回去做三明治吧 |
[47:20] | what about back before you were just gay? | 我们再谈谈 你是同志的问题吧 |
[47:24] | what about it? | 那又怎么样 |
[47:26] | you probably didn’t want anybody to know back then either right? | 你可能不想让任何人知道 对不对 |
[47:29] | So you must’ve faked being not “just gay”. | 所以你必须装成你不是同志 |
[47:31] | – yeah so. – what did you do? | -没错 -你是怎么做到的 |
[47:35] | I didn’t have to do anything. | 我没有刻意做什么 |
[47:37] | I played hockey. | 只是玩冰球 |
[47:39] | where you going? where you going?! | 你去哪儿 你去哪儿啊 |
[47:42] | Back pass. heads up! heads up! | 回来 小心 小心 |
[47:44] | Oh, there’s your pocket picked. | 这是你精心挑选的 |
[47:48] | oh, keep it on the ice! | 把它放到冰上 |
[47:56] | you having a good time? | 你玩的不错啊 |
[47:59] | the skating’s not bad. | 滑冰还不错 |
[48:01] | you know how to skate huh? | 你会滑冰 是吗 |
[48:39] | Greg. | 格雷格 |
[48:42] | – hey. – what are you doing here? | -你好 -你也在这儿 |
[48:44] | I’m here with my kid, that’s my son lawrence over there. | 是啊 我陪儿子来 看 那就是劳伦斯 |
[48:47] | -There he is right there, yeah. – that’s your boy? | -就在那儿 -那是你儿子 |
[48:49] | yeah. how ’bout you? | 是啊 你呢 在这儿干吗 |
[48:50] | Uh… I had a pick-up game. | 我 我有个练习赛 |
[48:53] | -Pick-up game. – okay. | -练习赛 -是的 |
[48:57] | Nula give you any of that tape we shot? | 奴拉给你看了那盘带子了 |
[48:59] | yeah, I watched it. | 对 我看了 |
[49:02] | questions, comments, praise? | 有问题吗 或是点评 赞扬之类的 |
[49:05] | I mean, uh, the stuff you were doing was kind of unfocused | 我想说 那些东西并不是热点 |
[49:08] | I don’t know, you didn’t really get into it with the players, you know | 并且我真的不知道你和球员在一起 知道吗 |
[49:11] | yeah. what? | 所以 怎样 |
[49:13] | -No sure I did. – look at that kid go. – which kid? | -我不知道 -看看那个孩子 -哪个 |
[49:16] | – which kid? that kid? – yeah, you know that kid? | -哪儿 -你认识那个孩子 |
[49:19] | that kid, with the uh… | 那个孩子… |
[49:30] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[49:32] | – I didn’t mean to do that. – everybody falls, scot. up. | -我并不想摔倒 -每个人都会摔跤的 斯考特 起来 |
[49:35] | but the rest is good enough right? | 休息够了没 |
[49:38] | – good enough for what? – to play hockey. | -什么意思 -接着玩冰球 |
[49:47] | he wants to play hockey. | 他想玩冰球 |
[49:49] | – he does, does he? – right scot? | -是吗 -对吧 斯考特 |
[49:51] | Come meet the coach. | 来见见教练 |
[49:53] | – he ever play peewee before? – no. | -他以前玩过小冰球吗 -没有 |
[49:57] | But my mom taught me how to skate. | 但我妈妈教会我滑冰了 |
[49:59] | -I can even do the butterfly… – he’s good. good skater coach. | -我会在冰上做燕式平衡… -他基础不错 教练 |
[50:02] | eric mcnally! wow! | 哇 埃里克.麦纳里 |
[50:07] | 2000, stanley cup semi-finals. game 7. | 2000年斯坦利杯半决赛第7局 |
[50:09] | -You poked in the winning goal in overtime. – that was me. | -你在加时赛打出了决胜球 -没错 |
[50:12] | – I’m bud wilson, the coach. – nice to meet you coach. | -我是巴德.威尔森 这儿的教练 -很高兴认识你 |
[50:15] | you were quite the scrapper til you got injured. | 在你受伤之前 很少缺席比赛 |
[50:19] | now you’re on tv. didn’t know you had a son. | 现在你在电视台干 但不知道你还有个儿子 |
[50:22] | I’m scot. he’s eric. he’s g… | 我是斯考特 他是埃里克 他是同… |
[50:24] | we’re game coach. we’re game for anything else you need from us | 我们是教练 有什么需要帮忙的吗 |
[50:28] | – eric. – ah, no. hey get outta here. | -埃里克 -不 离开这儿 |
[50:31] | what? ryan burlington plays on your team? | 什么 莱恩.伯林顿在你队里 |
[50:35] | -he’s our star center, why? -yeah maybe this isn’t such a good idea | -他是我们的主力 怎么了 -或许这不是个好主意 |
[50:38] | Scot’s pretty fresh. your team looks pretty advanced. I don’t… | 斯考特是个生手 你们队看起来很强 我不能… |
[50:41] | listen. I’m looking for an assistant coach. you’d be here all the time | 听着 我在找助理教练 你是最合适的 |
[50:45] | Give the boy the attention he needs. hey guys… | 让孩子们把焦点放到你身上 孩子们… |
[50:47] | How’d like a real former maple leaf to be your assistant coach | 让退役的枫叶队员 做你们的助理教练怎样 |
[50:51] | coach, I don’t know… | 教练 我不知道… |
[50:58] | do the jerseys only come in orange? | 球衣只有橘红色的吗 |
[51:03] | okay, now you try… whoa, hold on a second. | 好吧 现在你应该试着 不 等等 |
[51:05] | Whoa, hold on. see, this is how you grip your stick, okay? | 等等 看着 应该这样握球杆 |
[51:07] | This guy’s over. you see how my hand is? over. | 这只手这样 看着 知道啦 |
[51:09] | And then this guy is under like that. | 接着再这样 |
[51:11] | Okay. and stop holding it so tight. | 不错 别抓得这么紧 |
[51:14] | You’re holding it like a bandit. no one’ll knock it away from you | 你应该灵活点儿 以免被别人打掉球杆 |
[51:18] | Okay just… you don’t wanna let the team down right? | 好的 你不想连累球队 是吧 |
[51:20] | It just takes practice alright. eye on the ball and… | 练习一下 眼睛盯着球儿 |
[51:23] | Let ‘er rip. let ‘er rip. | 击球 击球 |
[51:27] | Uh-huh. good. it’s not bad. | 好的 不错 |
[51:30] | Just here’s the thing… | 就是这样 |
[51:32] | Keep your legs slightly bent. keep your eye on the ball and let’rip | 双腿稍稍弯曲 眼睛盯着球 击球 |
[51:36] | Oh! good. good. good. that’s great. | 好球 很棒 |
[51:40] | Okay so look. any questions just holler. | 看起来不错 有问题就说 |
[51:42] | Remember it’s all in the wrist. | 记住 关键是腕关节 |
[51:44] | eric! how did you and sam meet? | 埃里克 你怎么认识山姆的 |
[51:49] | – well when I got injured, sam took care of me. – he’s good at that. | -我受伤时 是他照顾我 -他的专长 |
[51:53] | he is. yeah. | 没错 |
[51:57] | he’ll be happy I’m playing hockey right? | 他喜欢我打冰球对吗 |
[51:59] | oh, yeah. absolutely. | 当然 |
[52:02] | ah no, you should’ve talked to me before you signed him up. | 不 你应该先和我商量一下 |
[52:05] | you know, it all happened so fast and you were in meetings. | 你知道 一切来的太快 你又在开会 |
[52:08] | Besides it was scot’s idea. he wanted to. | 况且是斯考特的主意 他想玩 |
[52:10] | – really? – I was as surprised as you. | -真的 -我和你一样吃惊 |
[52:13] | Turns out he’s not a bad skater. | 证明他的滑冰技术不错 |
[52:15] | what? he’s not!? | 什么 不会吧 |
[52:17] | julie taught him. | 朱莉教他的 |
[52:20] | scot… | 斯考特 |
[52:23] | Hey, you wanna come inside? I got pizza, | 进来吧 我做了披萨 |
[52:25] | pop and on tv women’s figureskating. | 电视在播流行音乐和女子花滑 |
[52:30] | I can’t. eric will be disappointed if I can’t hit the garage. | 不行 如果我打不中车库门 埃里克会失望的 |
[52:35] | it’s ’cause you’re looking at the ground when you’re shooting idiot. | 是因为你击球时看的是地面 蠢蛋 |
[52:39] | – nula… – shut up! I’m not gonna kill you. | -奴拉 -闭嘴 我又不会杀了你 |
[52:41] | I took your advice. I told ms paul I was sorry for being stupid | 我接受你的建议 向保罗老师道歉 告诉她我很笨 |
[52:45] | And now she’s giving me d minuses instead of fs. | 现在她给了我D- 而不是不及格 |
[52:47] | -And I’m not even trying. – congratulations. | -我甚至没做任何努力 -恭喜你 |
[52:51] | – yes, aim high. – you’re not hitting the ball | -是的 力争上游 -你还没击中过球呢 |
[52:53] | Cause you’re trying to smash it. you gotta flick it first. | 因为你在努力打它 先试着轻轻弹它 |
[52:59] | See? now you try. | 看见了 你再努力 |
[53:01] | Try! | 试试 |
[53:07] | See? | 看见了 |
[53:09] | – scot? – I think I’ll stay outside a little longer. | -斯考特 -我想我会在外面多呆一会儿 |
[53:14] | you know, you’re kinda cute. | 你知道吗 你挺漂亮的 |
[53:21] | the longer scot stays, the greater the attachment. | 斯考特呆的时间越长 就越有感情 |
[53:24] | Think what it’s gonna be like when he leaves. | 想想他走后会是什么样 |
[53:26] | yeah, don’t worry about that. | 别担心 |
[53:27] | there’s plenty of kids on the team that can replace him. | 队里有的是孩子可以顶替他 |
[53:28] | for scot, when scot leaves. | 我在说斯考特 当他走了以后 |
[53:32] | and when’s that happening exactly? I mean… | 他到底什么时候走 我是指… |
[53:35] | How many times have you called i need more time | 你说了多少次 “再给我点时间” |
[53:41] | -What? – billy called. | -什么 -比利打过电话了 |
[53:43] | – and? – he needs more time. – see. | -然后 -他需要时间 -你看 |
[53:46] | but only til christmas. | 但只要等到圣诞节就好 |
[53:48] | scot’ll play hockey ’til christmas. it’ll be good for him you know? | 过节前斯考特会一直在玩冰球 你知道这对他是件好事 |
[53:51] | He’ll meet some new friends. | 他会认识新朋友 |
[53:53] | Maybe it’ll tough him up a little bit. plus I’ll be there to coach him. | 或许会让他坚强点儿 另外我是他的教练 |
[53:56] | – assistant coach. – assistant coach. | -是助理教练 -助理教练 |
[54:05] | wow. all I ever won was a plaque for attendance once. | 我获得的是一块可以让我出场的号牌 |
[54:09] | what’s it like living with 2 gay guys? | 和两个同性恋男人住在一起怎样 |
[54:13] | – they’re not gay. – ho, they’re gay. | -他们不是 -他们就是 |
[54:16] | they don’t sit around kissing or anything. | 他们没有坐在一起接吻什么的 |
[54:19] | My mom died. they’re taking care of me. | 我妈妈死了 他们照顾我 |
[54:22] | They’re nice though. hey ryan. | 他们可真好 莱恩 |
[54:26] | -Play the casio? – yeah. | -你会玩电子琴? -对啊 |
[54:28] | do you know any songs? maybe of the christmas carol variety? | 你会多少首歌 或者不同的圣诞颂歌 |
[54:31] | your mom’s dead? | 你妈妈死了? |
[54:34] | yeah, there was a car accident and… | 对 是车祸 |
[54:38] | People keep saying she died in a car crash. | 大家都说她死于车祸 |
[54:42] | She didn’t. why would they tell me that? | 实际不是 但为什么他们这么说 |
[54:46] | She took drugs. a lot of drugs and this one time… | 她吸毒 很多 尤其这次 |
[54:49] | She took too many. | 吃了太多 |
[54:51] | you’re lying. she never did that. | 你在撒谎 她不会 |
[54:55] | cross my heart, hope to die. | 我发誓 没乱说 |
[55:03] | Here I was thinking babysit scot, it’ll be fun. | 做斯考特的临时保姆 一定很有趣 |
[55:05] | You know, good time girls night in kind of fun | 你知道吗 晚上的确挺有趣 |
[55:07] | But you didn’t tell me scot’s mr. hockey now. | 但你没告诉我 斯考特是个冰球先生了 |
[55:10] | -where’s he? -he’s down street found other mr’hockey to hang with | -他在哪儿 -在街上 再找另一位冰球先生做搭档 |
[55:21] | oh. I heard some scuffling earlier. | 先前我听到扭打的声音 |
[55:24] | Maybe a couple cries of help. that was about an hour ago. | 或许是求救声 大约一小时前 |
[55:32] | What kind did she take? | 她磕什么药 |
[55:35] | she started off taking pills. | 刚开始是药片 |
[55:38] | She said it messed her up too much. | 她说那让她乱作一团 |
[55:41] | So she switched to the kind you get in needles. | 所以她开始注射 |
[55:44] | She used to stick 2 needles this big in between her toes. | 她曾经在脚趾头中间插了两个这么粗的针 |
[55:47] | That way no one would see the marks. | 那样就没人看得出来了 |
[55:49] | Not like if they were on her arm. | 不像在胳膊上注射那么明显 |
[55:55] | did you see her? | 你见过吗 |
[55:57] | take a needle? once. | 注射吗 看过一次 |
[56:00] | but did you see her dead? | 但你没看见她怎么死的 |
[56:10] | if you stick needle in wrong air bubbles get created into your body | 如果你注射方法不正确 体内就会产生气泡 |
[56:15] | They go the way to your heart and your heart explodes and you die | 它们会移到你的心脏 然后爆炸 你就死了 |
[56:26] | She died. | 她死了 |
[56:33] | I thought you said that… | 我以为你说… |
[56:36] | child services said… | 儿童福利院是这么说的… |
[56:46] | hey? what kind of conditioner do you use? | 你用什么护发素 |
[56:50] | hey, guys. what’s going on? | 孩子们 怎么样了 |
[56:54] | – ryan plays a casio. – shut up. | -莱恩玩电子琴 -闭嘴 |
[56:57] | My girlfriend likes it. | 我女朋友喜欢 |
[56:59] | okay scot, time to go. | 好了 斯考特 该回家了 |
[57:06] | Hey listen scot. billy called | 听着 斯考特 比利打过电话了 |
[57:09] | And um, he’s not gonna be making it up here ’til christmas. | 并且他说要到圣诞节才会过来 |
[57:12] | alright, how do you feel about that? | 你感觉如何 |
[57:15] | fuck it. whatever. | 随他去吧 |
[57:20] | So you’re buying me this garter belt | 你们要给我买吊袜腰带 |
[57:23] | To hold up my hockey socks over which I’ll pull my girdle? | 固定我的冰球袜和腰带 |
[57:27] | – yeah. – irony noted. | -好吧 -反语对吧 |
[57:29] | oh hey scot. | 你好 斯考特 |
[57:31] | – hey joey. – joey morita. | -你好 乔伊 -乔伊.莫里塔 |
[57:34] | I heard you joined the team. | 听说你加入冰球队了 |
[57:36] | Coach asked me what position I should play. | 教练问我应该在什么位置 |
[57:38] | I told him I don’t have any hockey or skating experience | 我告诉他我没玩过冰球或滑冰 |
[57:41] | So I’m the goalie. | 所以我是守门员 |
[57:43] | – huh. that’s great. – a little bit tighter please. | -很好 -紧一点儿好吗 |
[57:48] | – tighter? – yeah. | -紧一点儿 -对 |
[57:52] | how’s that? | 这样如何 |
[58:00] | -Wait up! -come on scot. the crosswalk’s for freaks. yeah! | -等等 -跟上 斯考特 疯子才走人行道 |
[58:36] | mostly best for cocktail parties or special occasions | 鸡尾酒会和特别的场合 戴上这最合适 |
[59:41] | -What are we gonna do?! -back check! | -我们接下来干嘛 -回守 |
[59:46] | Break! | 进攻 |
[59:52] | back check, back check and go! | 回守回守 前进 |
[59:53] | See your man. who do you got?! | 看看 你得到了什么 |
[1:00:07] | Alright boys, good game now. | 好啦 孩子们 比得不错 |
[1:00:15] | – pass it here. – pass it up. pass it up! | -传过来 -传过来 这里 |
[1:00:18] | keep going! come on stay on you right, stay on your right. | 继续 跟上来 在你右边 右边 |
[1:00:27] | you’re good. | 你很棒 |
[1:00:30] | nice hit, burlington. shake it off | 好球 伯林顿 把芬尼甩掉 |
[1:00:40] | Watch how conhill uses his body. shields coming around the net. | 看看康希尔怎么运用身体的 盾牌就像是张网 |
[1:00:43] | Gets the shot off. – yeah and they jammed the slot. | -击球 -好的 他们卡住了出口 |
[1:00:46] | – jammed the slot. – yeah, they jammed the slot. | -卡住出口 -对 他们卡住了出口 |
[1:00:49] | -eric, you wanna give me a hand with this? -no thanks, we’re good | -埃里克 你愿意帮帮我吗 -不 谢谢 我们很好 |
[1:00:53] | You guys ready and yeah! | 你们准备好了 很好 |
[1:01:11] | alright. listen up. good practice guys. | 好了 听着孩子们 好好联系 |
[1:01:15] | For your first game wednesday, I got the starting string. | 你们的第一场比赛在周三 已经定下来了 |
[1:01:17] | -Ryan, you’re centre. jp, you’re coming up the right. – yes! | -莱恩你是主攻 杰匹你在右边 -是 |
[1:01:20] | and coming up the left… | 左边是 |
[1:01:22] | Coming up the left is scot. | 左边是斯考特 |
[1:01:25] | ha. what about me? | 什么 那我呢 |
[1:01:27] | everybody plays. don’t worry finn, I’ll play you after ryan eric | 每个人都有机会 不要担心 芬尼 你是莱恩的替补 |
[1:01:31] | -eric – okay so uh… | -埃里克 你觉得呢 -不错 那么… |
[1:01:34] | Good game. | 不错的比赛 |
[1:01:36] | got a big game coming up on wednesday guys. big game. | 周三准备旗开得胜 孩子们 大比赛 |
[1:01:38] | So uh… well this game you know… remember… | 所以 你们知道 记住 不要 |
[1:01:41] | Not… you know hockey isn’t the only game we’re playing here. | 要知道冰球不是你们的唯一比赛项目 |
[1:01:47] | You know, how you behave on the ice is about how you behave. | 要知道冰上的表现 只是你们行为的一部分 |
[1:01:51] | You guys are… I mean I really, the last couple weeks… | 你们 我是说 剩下的几周 |
[1:01:54] | Watching you guys do your you know… you guys are… | 你们 要知道 你们… |
[1:02:04] | Here’s the thing guys… | 就这些 伙伴们… |
[1:02:07] | When I say ziggy you say boom. ziggy! | 我说挑战 你们说加油 挑战 |
[1:02:10] | -Boom! – ziggy! – boom! | -加油 -挑战 -加油 |
[1:02:12] | – ziggy! ziggy! ziggy! – boom! boom! boom! | – 挑战! 挑战! 挑战! – 加油! 加油! 加油! |
[1:02:14] | now get some sleep and wednesday get ready to kill ’em! | 现在好好休息 准备周三赶尽杀绝 |
[1:02:23] | for a minute there I thought you were gonna call for a group hug | 等一下我想应该全队来个大拥抱 |
[1:02:25] | I’d rather fight than talk but kill ’em might’ve been a little… | 不知道用”赶尽杀绝” 会不会有点太… |
[1:02:28] | I’m gonna… | 我想 |
[1:02:33] | you suck! you can’t pass. | 够了 你还不够格呢 |
[1:02:35] | You can’t shoot. and your gay dad’s a gay! | 你还不会击球 并且你的老爸是个同性恋 |
[1:02:38] | the word’s faggot, o’brian. | 这个词叫”同志” 奥布莱恩 |
[1:02:40] | Stop fighting. it’s like eric said or tried to say. | 别吵了 要像埃里克说的那样 |
[1:02:44] | We have to work together as a team. | 我们要团结 |
[1:02:46] | And he’s not my dad and he’s not a gay. | 他不是我爸爸 也不是同性恋 |
[1:02:49] | Don’t ever say that about him again, okay? | 别再那样说他知道吗 |
[1:02:58] | stop fighting you guys. | 不要打架 伙计们 |
[1:03:01] | Stop fighting you guys! | 不要打架 伙计们 |
[1:03:04] | Hey joey, those skates, are they new? | 乔伊 那双冰鞋是新的吗 |
[1:03:11] | uh, kinda new. | 算是新的吧 |
[1:03:13] | toss me one, I’m gonna try it on. | 给我一只 我试试 |
[1:03:20] | – hey. – oh hey. get this. | -好吧 -给你 |
[1:03:21] | Couple of the canada juniors found out I’m assistant coaching | 整个加拿大联盟队都知道 我是助理教练了 |
[1:03:24] | And they got a look at nula | 他们都看见奴拉了 |
[1:03:27] | So they’re actually gonna come to scot’s first game. | 他们都会来看斯考特的第一场比赛 |
[1:03:28] | you’re bringing people right? | 你会带他们来对吧 |
[1:03:29] | – uh… I wasn’t planning on it. – no? maybe you should ask joan. | -我本来没那个计划 -没有 你该问问琼 |
[1:03:34] | -Or mildred. – mildred, cheer hockey? | -或者米�岳� -米�岳�? 一起看冰球? |
[1:03:38] | are you kidding me? mildred’d be the loudest one in the stands. | 你在和我开玩笑吗 米�岳龌崾枪壑谙�里最吵的 |
[1:03:42] | I just think it’d be nice to have people there, you know for scot. | 我只是想大家都在的话 对斯考特是件好事 |
[1:03:48] | ha. so if I wanna come watch scot play hockey | 所以如果我想看斯考特打冰球 |
[1:03:53] | I gotta travel in a pack? | 我就要打包旅行 |
[1:03:55] | -come on sam. | 别这样 山姆 |
[1:03:59] | sam. sam! what are the police doing at ryan’s house? | 山姆 警察在莱恩家干嘛 |
[1:04:18] | I hate joey morita. | 我讨厌乔伊.莫里塔 |
[1:04:26] | why do you hate joey morita so much? joey’s your friend. | 为什么 他是你的朋友 |
[1:04:28] | he’s not. he told his mom that ryan stole his skates. | 他不是 他告诉他妈妈莱恩偷了他的冰鞋 |
[1:04:32] | – did ryan steal his skates? – yeah. | -那莱恩偷了没有 -是的 |
[1:04:34] | – well then… – ryan’s going to juvie and I’m dead. | -那就对了… -莱恩要是进少年监狱 那我就死定了 |
[1:04:39] | did you just say juvie? | 你刚刚说少年监狱 |
[1:04:41] | they’re going to kick ryan off the team, aren’t they? | 他们会从队里开除莱恩 是吗 |
[1:04:44] | i need him to protect me. | 我需要他来保护我 |
[1:04:45] | – no. you don’t need protection. – what if I get hurt? | -不 你不需要保护 -如果我受伤了呢 |
[1:04:48] | The way you did. | 你有过吗 |
[1:04:49] | ryan said that someone rammed you into the boards and broke | 莱恩说过练习中就有人会猛撞你 |
[1:04:52] | Your shoulder during practice. – that wasn’t really much of a break. | -你的肩膀就会受伤 -那并不算什么的 |
[1:04:55] | – in four places. – four little places. | -4个部位 -4次小伤而已 |
[1:04:59] | ryan also said when you played hockey they used to call you erica | 莱恩还说过你玩冰球时 他们会叫你埃里卡 |
[1:05:02] | ryan said that? good luck in juvie, ryan. | 莱恩那么说吗 祝他在少年监狱里好运 |
[1:05:07] | that’s why I’m dead. | 这就是为什么我死定了 |
[1:05:16] | sit up, scot. | 坐起来 斯考特 |
[1:05:22] | Now, look at me. look at me. | 来 看着我 |
[1:05:26] | I want you to make a fist, okay? | 我教你握紧拳头 好吗 |
[1:05:30] | Fist. that’s it. good. | 拳头 像这样 好的 |
[1:05:32] | Alright, now hold it up in front of your face. that’s it. | 很好 握紧放到面前 就这样 |
[1:05:36] | Like that. like that. | 像这样 |
[1:05:39] | -you’re teaching me to fight -I’m teaching you to protect yourself | -你在教我打架吗 -我在教你怎样保护自己 |
[1:05:42] | okay? And the first thing I want you to remember… | 好吗 你要记住 最重要的是… |
[1:05:44] | – protect the face. – protect the face. | -保护好脸 -保护好脸 |
[1:05:47] | Good game. | 好样的 |
[1:05:55] | warming up! | 热身 |
[1:05:59] | – pick it up! – gum, coach? | -捡起来 -口香糖要吗 教练 |
[1:06:01] | – never use it. – hey, eric! | -从来不吃 -嗨 埃里克 |
[1:06:05] | some friends up there, mcnally? | 朋友不少嘛 麦纳里 |
[1:06:07] | yeah, I got a few… holy crap, everybody’s up there. | 是 有几个朋友… 我晕 全来了 |
[1:06:10] | hey, eric! | 嗨 埃里克 |
[1:06:15] | alright now, boys. game faces! game faces! | 好啦 孩子们 要比赛啦 准备好没有 |
[1:06:17] | sam, which one’s scot? | 山姆 哪个是斯考特 |
[1:06:20] | he’s number 25. right there. | 他是25号 在那儿 |
[1:06:23] | and to think before yard work he used to ask me for a scrunchie. | 在院子里练球那会儿 他还什么都不会呢 |
[1:06:32] | – come on, guys! – alright now boys! game faces! | -加油 孩子们 -好啦 比赛啦 |
[1:06:35] | -Game faces! – come on. | -过来这里 -比赛啦 |
[1:06:55] | Scot! scot! | 斯考特! 斯考特! |
[1:06:58] | Scot! scot! | 斯考特! 斯考特! |
[1:07:00] | Have a good game, scot. you’re the best. | 好好打 斯考特 你是最棒的 |
[1:07:07] | alright, boys, first game, right? | 好了 孩子们 第一场 对吧? |
[1:07:09] | so i know you must be just itching to go at each other. | 我知道你们现在都急着打败对方 |
[1:07:10] | But keep it clean. let’s have some fun. | 但是要守规矩 玩的开心点 |
[1:07:17] | – what the hell? – isn’t he supposed to go after the other goalie? | -怎么了 -他不是应该冲向另一个守门员么? |
[1:07:21] | you’re going the wrong way! | 你跑错方向了 |
[1:07:30] | hey! don’t! no! | 不 不要 |
[1:07:33] | hey mcnally, get back here! mcnally! | 麦纳里 回来 麦纳里 |
[1:07:35] | Scot, what are you doing? | 斯考特 你在干嘛 |
[1:07:38] | protect the face, joey. | 护好你的脸吧 乔伊 |
[1:07:41] | but we’re best friends! | 但我们是最好的朋友啊 |
[1:07:47] | Hey! scot! scot! get off him. | 斯考特 斯考特 放开他 |
[1:07:50] | -Get off him. – let me go. | -放开他 -放开我 |
[1:07:52] | -What are you doing? you’re out of the game. you’re done. – why? | -你在干嘛 你被罚出场了 不准你参加了 -为什么 |
[1:07:57] | why? why? look! look at him, alright. you’re out of the game. | 为啥 看看他 行了 你被罚出场了 |
[1:08:00] | what do you think you’re doing? -give me a second here. | -你以为你在干什么 -给我一秒钟 |
[1:08:02] | Out of the game. I’m not joking. – oh my god, you’re eric mcnally? | -不准参加游戏了 我不是开玩笑 -我的天啊 你是埃里克.麦纳里? |
[1:08:04] | yes. yes. I’m eric… yes, I’m eric mcnally. I played for the leafs. | 是的 我是埃里克…是的 我是埃里克.麦纳里 我是枫叶的球员 |
[1:08:06] | yeah, I liked to fight. | 是 我喜欢打架 |
[1:08:07] | I got injured. I’m on tv. give me one second here. skates off! | 我受伤了 我上了电视 给我一秒钟 快离开 |
[1:08:09] | – no, it’s not fair. – go. go! | -不 这不公平 -走 走! |
[1:08:12] | Smooth move, genius. | 走好 天才 |
[1:08:19] | -Sam… sam. – you taught him to fight? | -山姆 山姆 -你教他打架? |
[1:08:23] | – well, I taught him to defend himself, yes. – by fighting? | -我教他保护他自己 -通过打架? |
[1:08:26] | what was I supposed to do? | 那我应该怎么做? |
[1:08:27] | have him lob vanilla pudding at people? | 在大家面前奖励他一个香草果冻? |
[1:08:29] | go on. go back to your hockey. I’m taking scot home. | 继续 回去玩你的冰球 我要带斯考特回家了 |
[1:08:32] | the hierarchy of affectionate gestures doesn’t exactly list high-sticking | 贴身进攻姿势的级别定义中 不会真正列出举杆过肩 |
[1:08:35] | We were a little lost and if it weren’t for me | 我们有一点迷失 如果不是为了我 |
[1:08:37] | This kid would be coming home in full makeup every day. | 这孩子会每天涂着浓妆回到家里 |
[1:08:39] | – he’d be happier. – he’d be dead is what he’d be. | -那样他会开心点 -如果那样他就完了 |
[1:08:41] | Pulverized by some bully’s fist in the schoolyard. | 在学校被小混混揍 |
[1:08:43] | you don’t remember? | 你不记得了么? |
[1:08:44] | – it’s not my fault! – I am mad at you. | -这不是我的错! -你太让我生气了 |
[1:08:46] | Joey is your friend, right. you don’t do that to friends. | 乔伊是你的朋友 对吧 你不应该那么对朋友 |
[1:08:48] | Come here. you are gonna say, I’m sorry to joey ,I’m sorry to bud | 过来 你应该对乔伊和巴迪教练说对不起 |
[1:08:51] | And anyone else that needs to hear it. let me hear you say it | 还有那些需要听到你道歉的人 现在说我听听 |
[1:08:53] | -I’m sorry. – again! | -对不起 -再说一遍! |
[1:08:54] | -again! – okay. that’s enough. | -再说一遍 -够了 |
[1:08:56] | you saw what he did | 你看到他做什么了 |
[1:08:57] | I didn’t even want to do your stupid hockey! | 我根本不爱玩什么烂冰球 |
[1:08:59] | I only did it to make you happy & you don’t like anything I do. | 我只是为了取悦你们 但你却对我吹毛求疵 |
[1:09:02] | that’s not true. | 这不是真的 |
[1:09:03] | I hate here and I hate you! | 我讨厌这里 我讨厌你们 |
[1:09:05] | good you’re coming with me… come here. | 很好 你跟我走…过来 |
[1:09:06] | You are coming with me and you’re gonna say “i’m sorry.” | 你跟我走 去跟大家说”对不起” |
[1:09:10] | You’re gonna find out the consequences of pulling such a cheap stunt | 要让你知道 这么做所该付出的代价 |
[1:09:12] | eric, he’s not your kid. | 埃里克 他不是你的孩子 |
[1:10:14] | hey, scot… | 斯考特… |
[1:11:57] | well, we’re gonna miss you, scot. | 斯考特 我们会想你的 |
[1:12:00] | Class, why don’t we all tell scot how much we’re gonna miss him? | 同学们 为什么不一起告诉斯考特我们会有多想他 |
[1:12:05] | Say it with me, now. ready? One, two, three… | 现在跟我一起说 准备好了吗 1 2 3… |
[1:12:10] | We’ll miss you, scot. | 我们会想你的 斯考特 |
[1:12:15] | everybody open their readers to page nine. | 大家打开课本第9页 |
[1:12:27] | Alright, people, one more week. | 好吧 大家 再多一个星期 |
[1:12:29] | Now, when you get to reykjavik | 当你到了雷克雅末 |
[1:12:31] | You will smell the world juniors as soon as you get off the plane. | 一下飞机就会感受到世青赛的气氛 |
[1:12:33] | And I’m not talking about the locker room either. | 我可不是在说什么更衣室 |
[1:12:37] | I’m talking about the excitement. | 我在说让人很兴奋的事 |
[1:12:39] | between practice time and game time,It gets really hectic in there | 从练习到比赛 时间很短暂 人们都很狂热 |
[1:12:43] | which means interview time’s going to be very tight | 这意味着采访时间会很紧张 |
[1:12:45] | I need you all to be sharp | 你们都机灵点 |
[1:12:46] | and I’m gonna be looking for you to be ready with… | 我等着你们准备好… |
[1:12:49] | that’s scot. | 是斯考特 |
[1:12:54] | eric? | 埃里克? |
[1:12:56] | -I’ll step outside. – I need you to be here. | -我出去接 -我需要你待在这 |
[1:12:59] | right after this call. | 等我接完这个电话 |
[1:13:01] | that I really need you to take, later. | 我要你等会儿再接 |
[1:13:04] | Unless, of course, you want to skip reykjavik altogether | 除非你想错过整个雷克雅末 |
[1:13:07] | And cover women’s soccer til the end of time. | 然后包办女足栏目 直到最后 |
[1:13:14] | hello. | 你好 |
[1:13:16] | Joan, yeah. I’ll… | 约翰 是的 我会… |
[1:13:20] | I’ll call you back. | 我一会打给你 |
[1:13:24] | are you done? | 你好了吗 |
[1:13:38] | did I tell you I’ve been taking care of this boy, scot? | 我有没有告诉你我一直在照顾这个孩子 斯考特? |
[1:13:44] | You met him actually, greg. the day at the rink. | 其实你见过他 格雷格 在冰场那天 |
[1:13:47] | He was the kid doing the… | 他就是那个做旋转的… |
[1:13:49] | Twirling. | 那个孩子 |
[1:13:53] | Anyway uh… | 不管怎么说 |
[1:13:56] | I’ve been looking after him. | 我一直在照顾他 |
[1:13:59] | Except today my brother… | 但今天 我哥哥… |
[1:14:03] | Well, my so-called brother-in- law billy coming up from brazil | 我所谓的表兄比利从巴西赶来 |
[1:14:06] | To get him… | 接他 |
[1:14:08] | Take him back to brazil. | 接他回巴西 |
[1:14:21] | I ever tell you when I played pro they used to call me erica? | 我有没有告诉过你 当年我打球时他们常叫我埃里卡? |
[1:14:40] | Hey, guys, I thought I’d… | 伙计们 我想我… |
[1:14:42] | hey! the hockey hero! give me a hockey handshake there. | 冰球英雄! 跟我来个冰球式的握手 |
[1:14:45] | – hey. eric. – hey. billy. | -埃里克 -比利 |
[1:14:48] | hey, listen, thanks for… for taking care of the scot there | 谢谢你…过去几个月 |
[1:14:52] | For the past couple of months. I really appreciate that. | 对斯考特的照顾 真的很感谢 |
[1:14:54] | come on. | 过来 |
[1:14:56] | We were just sitting down having a little something, you know. | 我们正坐着吃东西 |
[1:14:59] | – ah, someone’s been cooking. – yeah. yeah. it’s just he started it | -有人做饭了 -是啊 是他做的 |
[1:15:02] | I guess he started whipping stuff up there in his… | 我去应门的时候他正开始 |
[1:15:04] | In his little apron there when we came to the door. | 穿着他的小围裙搅拌着什么 |
[1:15:06] | all you had was coffee. | 你这只有咖啡 |
[1:15:08] | Hasn’t changed. | 没变 |
[1:15:10] | Not… not a bit. | 一点也没 |
[1:15:13] | -I really grew. – huh? what’s that? | -我真的长大了 -什么 |
[1:15:16] | I grew. can’t you tell? | 我长大了 难道你看不出来? |
[1:15:18] | cute. | 可爱 |
[1:15:20] | You don’t want to change. right? | 你不想改变 对吧 |
[1:15:22] | you don’t want to do that. trust me. | 你不想这么做 相信我 |
[1:15:24] | scot, why don’t you ask billy | 斯考特 为什么不告诉比利 |
[1:15:26] | what kind of school you’re gonna be going to? | 你想去什么样的学校 |
[1:15:28] | school. yes we’re gonna check that out when we when we get back | |
[1:15:30] | right, mi amigo ? | 对吧 小家伙? |
[1:15:32] | well, yeah. because he’s already missed september | 对 因为他已经开始怀念9月了 |
[1:15:33] | And he shouldn’t… he shouldn’t miss much more. | 他真的…真的非常怀念 |
[1:15:36] | I’ll make a mental note of that. | 我会记着的 |
[1:15:38] | yeah. and don’t they speak portuguese down there? | 那儿不是说葡萄牙语么? |
[1:15:42] | I’ll make a mental note of that… that too. | 那个…那个我也会记着的 |
[1:15:44] | Whoa! I need a… dying for a smoke. | 哦 我得来根烟 |
[1:15:47] | But don’t… don’t you do this, okay? | 但你不能这么做 知道吗 |
[1:15:51] | Especially not in a nice fancy potpourri house like uh… | 尤其不要在一栋漂亮的房子里 |
[1:15:54] | Like this here. | 就像这里 |
[1:15:56] | I need you tell me where the lawyer is ’cause I gotta do this whole | 你得告诉我律师在哪 我得搞定这个 |
[1:15:58] | insurance thing, | 保险的事情 |
[1:15:58] | Get that taken care of. nice meeting you there, eric. thank you. | 看好那个 很高兴见到你 埃里克 谢谢 |
[1:16:15] | -Scot. – what? | -斯考特 -怎么了 |
[1:16:18] | I’m coming up. | 我上来了 |
[1:16:24] | Hey, bud. | 喂 小不点儿 |
[1:16:29] | Listen, don’t worry about billy, okay? | 听着 不要担心比利 好吗 |
[1:16:34] | Billy means well. he does. he’s just… he’s energetic. | 比利本意是好的 他只是有点精力旺盛 |
[1:16:39] | if billy doesn’t want me I’ll have to go back to child services. | 如果比利不想要我 我就只能回儿童福利院了 |
[1:16:42] | And you guys don’t want me and my mom doesn’t want me ’cause | 你们不想要我 我妈妈也不想要我 因为… |
[1:16:49] | No! | 不! |
[1:16:54] | What happened to your mom was an accident. | 发生在你妈妈身上的事 是一个意外 |
[1:16:58] | She never’d have done anything to take herself away from you | 她从未想过要离开你 |
[1:17:02] | And it’s not that we don’t want you. it’s just… | 并不是我们不想要你 只是… |
[1:17:08] | A long time ago your mom decided | 很久以前你妈妈决定 |
[1:17:11] | that billy would be the one to take care of you | 让比利来照顾你 |
[1:17:14] | And billy is… | 比利是… |
[1:17:17] | Billy’s a good guy. I like billy. | 比利是一个好人 我喜欢比利 |
[1:17:20] | You’re… you’re a lucky guy, scot. | 你运气不错的 斯考特 |
[1:17:23] | Brazil is gonna be cool. like, I mean, not cool. | 巴西挺酷的 我的意思不是冷 |
[1:17:26] | It’s gonna be hot, but it’ll be cool. alright? | 那里挺热的 但是很酷 怎样? |
[1:17:34] | I should get back to packing. | 我得收拾行李了 |
[1:17:44] | -hoo… asshole! – you’re right. | -混蛋一个 -你是对的 |
[1:17:48] | I want to punch him in his face. | 我真想扇他一个大头耳光 |
[1:17:50] | maybe you should punch me. | 也许你该扇我 |
[1:17:53] | It’s my fault, sam. I screwed up. this poor kid. | 是我的错 山姆 我搞砸了 那个可怜的孩子 |
[1:18:01] | He’s upstairs and he thinks… | 他在楼上 他以为 |
[1:18:04] | He doesn’t know who he is or where he belongs . | 他不知道自己是谁 属于哪 属于谁 |
[1:18:07] | or if he belongs, He doesn’t think that he has… | 就算有人管他 他不认为他… |
[1:18:10] | He doesn’t have billy, | 他真正拥有比利 |
[1:18:10] | he doesn’t have his mom and he thinks he doesn’t have us. | 他也没有他妈妈 他认为他也没有我们 |
[1:18:12] | And the idea of sending him away in this state is killing me. | 在这种情况下 把他送走 对我简直就是折磨 |
[1:18:21] | I thought… | 我想… |
[1:18:24] | Well, what does scot like? christmas. | 斯考特喜欢什么 圣诞节吗 |
[1:18:27] | I thought… | 我想… |
[1:18:30] | What if we give the kid a big going away party in his honour? | 我们以他的名义 举办一个送别晚会怎么样 |
[1:18:35] | A big… | 一个大的… |
[1:18:38] | Old, gay… | 传统的…尽情欢乐的… |
[1:18:40] | I mean, gay in a traditional sense, christmas party. | 我的意思是传统意义上的尽情欢乐 圣诞晚会 |
[1:18:59] | ryan. what’s this? | 莱恩 这是什么? |
[1:19:02] | scot told me to bring my casio. so I did. | 斯考特让我带上我的卡西欧 我就带了 |
[1:19:04] | -I brought my faggoty casio. – is “faggoty” a word, ryan? | -我带了我娘娘腔的卡西欧 -“娘娘腔”是个词么 莱恩? |
[1:19:07] | – what, am I a dictionary? – boots. | -怎么 我又不是字典 -脱鞋 |
[1:19:10] | oh god, always with the boots. you know, for an nhl player, | 天哪 老要脱鞋 在所有冰球运动员里 |
[1:19:13] | You live in the gayest house in the world. | 你住的是最具同性恋气质的屋子 |
[1:19:20] | Hey! mildred’s ham. the true meaning of christmas. | 有米�岳龅幕鹜� 才是真正意义上的圣诞节 |
[1:19:22] | – where’s scot? I have a present. – give it here. | -斯考特去哪了 我准备了礼物 -交给我吧 |
[1:19:24] | – you won’t forget it? – will I forget it? | -你不会忘了吧 -我会忘了吗 |
[1:19:26] | guests. | 来客人了 |
[1:19:31] | You know what? I actually kind of like girls’ soccer. | 你知道吗 其实我挺喜欢女足 |
[1:19:33] | I actually think greg’s downgraded you to croquet. | 我在想格雷格降你级 让你报道槌球 |
[1:19:35] | one mention of the word ‘erica’ and… | 就因为我提到了”埃里卡”这个词… |
[1:19:39] | that had nothing to do with it. everyone already knew. | 那跟这个没关系 大家都知道了 |
[1:19:52] | – eric. – hey, george junior. look who made it out of his room. | -埃里克 -小乔治 什么风把你给吹来了 |
[1:19:55] | my mom slid a map under my bedroom door. you don’t mind? | 我妈在我卧室门上贴了便条 不介意吧 |
[1:19:59] | oh no. no. I’m glad you’re here. | 不 不 很高兴你来 |
[1:20:00] | George, this is nula. nula, this is… | 乔治 这是奴拉 奴拉 这是… |
[1:20:03] | Jesus christ, george. all that with my weights? | 天哪 乔治 这是你全部行头了吗 |
[1:20:07] | yeah. spend a few months living with my mother | 是的 和我妈妈住几个月 |
[1:20:09] | You will find ways to work out aggression. | 你会找到防守反攻的方法 |
[1:20:11] | you’re a hockey player, too? | 你也是一个冰球运动员? |
[1:20:14] | no. I have a pretty thorough disdain for sports of any kind. | 不 各种运动我都很擅长 |
[1:20:17] | really? | 真的? |
[1:20:23] | why don’t you go on in and grab a protein shake, | 为啥不进来说话 喝点蛋白奶 |
[1:20:28] | Power bar or something? | 吃点巧克力之类的? |
[1:20:32] | Take it easy on the boy. | 放轻松点 |
[1:20:35] | -mr. latour? – joey morita. | -拉杜尔先生? -乔伊.莫里塔 |
[1:20:38] | Good on you for coming. kick off your boots and follow me. | 很高兴你能来 脱了鞋子跟我来 |
[1:20:41] | I’m not sure this is a very good idea, mr. latour. | 我觉得这样好象不太好 拉杜尔先生 |
[1:20:45] | I’m not mr. la… | 我不是拉…先生 |
[1:20:47] | My last name is mc… | 我的姓是麦… |
[1:20:51] | Follow me. | 跟我来吧 |
[1:20:53] | Hey, gang. – look, mr. latour. | -大伙们 -快看 拉杜尔先生 |
[1:20:57] | – I’m not mr. lat… – I’m tinsel. I sparkle. | -我不是拉杜尔先生… -我闪亮无比 我可以发光 |
[1:20:59] | and me. I’m on. I’m off. I’m on. I’m off. | 还有我 我亮了 我暗了 我亮了 我暗了 |
[1:21:03] | neat trick. scot! hey, scot, joey’s here. | 挺好玩 斯考特 斯考特 乔伊来了 |
[1:21:07] | – joey’s here? – yeah. you have something you’d like to say to him? | -乔伊来了? -对 有什么要跟他说的吗 |
[1:21:11] | – hey. – hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[1:21:14] | you have something else you’d like to say to him? | 你有什么要对他说的吗 |
[1:21:17] | – sorry. – that’s okay. | -对不起 -没事的 |
[1:21:20] | no, guys. no. joey, no. | 不 伙计们 不是这样的 乔伊 |
[1:21:22] | Don’t you want to tell scot that when he popped you in the beak, | 你不想告诉斯考特当他打你时候 |
[1:21:24] | it hurt your feelings? And you | 你有多伤心? 还有你 |
[1:21:25] | don’t you want to tell joey what a really good friend of yours he is? | 你不想告诉乔伊 他是你最好的朋友吗 |
[1:21:27] | I bled a lot when you hit me. | 你打我的时候我流了很多血 |
[1:21:29] | -The entire crease was red. – we have to tell carla that. | -整个衣领都红了 -我们得把这个告诉卡拉 |
[1:21:33] | -yeah. – that’s… good job, men. | -是呀 -这才像话 |
[1:21:37] | Okay, everybody, we’re just about ready for you. | 好了 大家 我们可以开始了 |
[1:21:39] | Hey, joey. you can be the angel. come here. | 乔伊 你可以当天使 过来 |
[1:21:41] | you ready? | 你准备好了? |
[1:21:44] | -not going to do it. – why not? | -我不想这么做 -干嘛不? |
[1:21:48] | billy’s gonna think I’m a sissy. | 比利会觉得我娘娘腔 |
[1:22:10] | we’re all a little sissy around here. | 大家都有点娘娘腔 |
[1:22:25] | Scot and joey just buried the hatchet. | 斯考特和乔伊刚刚把小斧子埋了 |
[1:22:27] | -oh, hey, eric. ask billy about his suit? – suit? | -埃里克 问问比利的外套 -外套? |
[1:22:31] | -italian. I wanted to look nice for when I met mia’s family. – mia? | -意大利的 我想给米亚的家人留个好印象 -米亚? |
[1:22:34] | -yeah, go ahead, ask billy about mia. – hi. I’m mia. | -是的 继续 问问比利关于米亚的事 -我是米亚 |
[1:22:36] | -eric. -mia’s billy’s fiance? | -埃里克 -米亚是比利的未婚妻 |
[1:22:38] | fiance? | 未婚妻? |
[1:22:40] | mia lives in paris and rio and she has family in rosedale | 米亚住在巴黎和里约 她的家人住在罗斯戴尔 |
[1:22:45] | And she’s scot’s big surprise. | 她是斯考特带来的大惊喜 |
[1:22:47] | which is ironic because scot was kind of hers. | 这挺讽刺的 因为斯考特某种意义上来说是她的 |
[1:22:49] | you forgot to tell us you had a fianc? | 你没告诉我们你有未婚妻 |
[1:22:51] | and you’re gonna try and spring that on scot now? | 你想现在突然告诉斯考特这个? |
[1:22:53] | why not? I sprang it on mia and she was thrilled, right? | 为什么不? 我突然告诉了米亚 她很激动 对吧 |
[1:22:56] | he did. I think it’s wonderful. | 他确实这么做了 我觉得挺好的 |
[1:22:58] | no, it’s not. no way does wonder work its way into it. | 不 不好 这不可能好 |
[1:23:02] | -billy isn’t even scot’s dad. – oh, I know all that. | -比利甚至不是斯考特的爸爸 -我都知道 |
[1:23:05] | But billy says he’ll be thrilled to have a new mom. | 但是比利说突然有个新妈妈 他会很开心的 |
[1:23:08] | that’s ’cause billy’s a moron. | 那是因为比利是个低能 |
[1:23:14] | -mia, can i–? – why you gotta be like that? | -米亚 借一步说话 -你为什么要这样 |
[1:23:16] | why I got to be like that, right? it’s christmas. | 我为什么要这样? 这是圣诞节 |
[1:23:19] | yeah, it’s christmas time. you’re my brother and… and… | 是 现在是圣诞节 你是我兄弟… |
[1:23:21] | george, take this into the dining room. | 乔治 把这个送到餐厅 |
[1:23:23] | – yeah, sure. – hold on. sam’s in there with billy. | -好 -等等 山姆和比利在外边 |
[1:23:26] | -who’s billy? – he’s the goof-bag taking scot. | -谁是比利? -就是要带走斯考特的那个傻子 |
[1:23:30] | hi. I’m mia. I’m with billy. | 我是米亚 我跟比利一起来的 |
[1:23:34] | The aforementioned “goof-bag”. | 就是你们刚才说的那个傻子 |
[1:23:39] | so now you’re going to surprise scot with a new mommy? | 你现在要用新妈妈给斯考特一个惊喜? |
[1:23:41] | A surprise is a computer or a bike. | 电脑或者自行车是一个惊喜 |
[1:23:44] | I mean, you’d be pushing it to hand the kid a puppy. | 你还不如送孩子一只小狗 |
[1:23:46] | For chris sake, why didn’t you get a on a plane the minute I called you | 上帝啊 我打给你让你上飞机时 干嘛不带只小狗 |
[1:23:49] | I did! okay, I was gonna. | 我已经上了! 我就要走了 |
[1:23:53] | Sammy, look, I had to find a way to… to work around the… | 山姆 我必须…必须解决 |
[1:23:57] | The mia thing, right? | 米亚这件事 |
[1:24:00] | I had to, you know, kind of step up to her level, you know? | 我必须达到她的经济水准 你知道吗 |
[1:24:03] | you mean with julie’s money from the insurance? | 你的意思是用朱莉保险的钱? |
[1:24:05] | oh, now you… don’t do that. you’re my brother, alright. | 别这么说 你是我兄弟 好吗 |
[1:24:07] | But don’t get all preachy… | 别这么唠叨… |
[1:24:09] | -dinner’s ready now. – I know. I know. but george, george, george… | -晚餐已经准备好了 -我知道 我知道 但是乔治 乔治… |
[1:24:13] | -Sam… -yeah, I really need to chill out, right? | -山姆… -我真的需要冷静一下 好吗 |
[1:24:16] | Alright, you guys… you guys are lucky. | 好吧 你们…你们真的很幸运 |
[1:24:18] | -you missed it. apparently, we’re lucky. – lucky how? | -你错过了 很显然 我们很幸运 -怎么幸运? |
[1:24:22] | you’re gay. | 你们是同性恋 |
[1:24:25] | -You can’t have kids. – and that’s lucky because…? | -你们不能有孩子 -这为啥幸运… |
[1:24:29] | cause you’re not gonna get stuck with somebody else’s kid | 这样你就不用对别人的孩子负责 |
[1:24:31] | Then have to pay for it for the rest of your life. | 还要赔上你的下半生 |
[1:24:33] | you’ve never let yourself get stuck with anything in your whole life. | 比利 你这辈子还没对什么负责过呢 |
[1:24:36] | -You abandoned scot and julie. – whoa I didn’t abandon anybody. | -你抛弃了斯考特和朱莉 -我没抛弃任何人 |
[1:24:38] | -she started using again. -you ever try and help her stop | -是她又重新开始吸毒的 -你有没有帮她戒毒呢? |
[1:24:43] | you know, look… I wasn’t gonna get involved, sammy. | 你知道 其实… 我不想跟她再扯上关系 山姆 |
[1:24:48] | All I kept thinking about was like Wouldn’t that be weird | 我总是有这种奇怪的想法 |
[1:24:52] | me being the one in the family to get the aids. | 我会不会成为家里染上艾滋的那个人 |
[1:24:54] | what did you say? | 你刚才说什么了? |
[1:25:00] | – whoa! sam, sammy, sam… – you know what? I’m not… | -山姆 山姆… -我不是那意思 |
[1:25:04] | boys boys, you might want to stop that just for a bit. | 孩子们 孩子们 能不能停会儿 |
[1:25:06] | If everybody wants to come to the hallway. | 大家先来门廊看看 |
[1:25:10] | We wish you a merry christmas, We wish you a merry christmas | 我们祝大家圣诞快乐 我们祝大家圣诞快乐 |
[1:25:15] | We wish you a merry christmas and happy new year | 我们祝大家圣诞快乐 新年快乐 |
[1:25:25] | jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way | 叮叮当 叮叮当 铃儿响叮当 |
[1:25:30] | oh what fun it is to ride in a one horse open sleigh | 今晚滑雪多快乐 我们坐在雪橇上 |
[1:25:35] | jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way | 叮叮当 叮叮当 铃儿响叮当 |
[1:25:39] | oh what fun it is to ride in a one horse open sleigh | 今晚滑雪多快乐 我们坐在雪橇上 |
[1:25:48] | it’s the most wonderful time of the year | 这是今年最美妙的时刻 |
[1:25:55] | with kiss jingle bells and in everyone telling to be of the cheer | 我们亲吻着铃儿 所有人为此欢呼 |
[1:26:03] | it’s the most wonderful time of the year | 这是今年最美妙的时刻 |
[1:26:27] | yeah um… this is… this is mia, scot. | 这是…这是米亚 斯考特 |
[1:26:31] | -She’s going to be your new mom. – hi. | -她会成为你的新妈妈 -你好啊 |
[1:26:38] | you didn’t notice how much I grew. | 你根本没注意到我成长了多少 |
[1:26:41] | -what? – this morning. I asked. | -什么? -今天早上我问过你 |
[1:26:44] | -what? – I grew a lot. | -什么? -我长大了 |
[1:26:48] | yeah, kids grow. you grew. it’s good. | 是的 你长大了 很好 |
[1:26:51] | you didn’t notice. | 你没注意到 |
[1:26:53] | I would. | 我会的 |
[1:27:04] | Cause you’re gonna grow a lot. you’re gonna get taller | 因为你还要继续长大 你会变高 |
[1:27:08] | And your voice is gonna change and your face is gonna change. | 你的声音也会变 你的样貌也会变 |
[1:27:12] | It’ll all be amazingly different. | 这都会变的很不同 |
[1:27:13] | but it’ll all happen so slowly you won’t even notice. | 但一切会发生得很慢 甚至你都不会察觉 |
[1:27:18] | But I’d notice. | 但是我会察觉 |
[1:27:20] | I’d notice you. | 我会注意你 |
[1:27:23] | Every day I’d notice you. | 我每天都会注意你 |
[1:27:36] | I want to stay with eric and sam. | 我想跟埃里克和山姆在一起 |
[1:27:41] | billy? | 比利? |
[1:27:43] | no. no, no eric and sam. | 不 不行 不能跟埃里克和山姆在一起 |
[1:27:46] | Don’t start that, okay? | 别这样 好吗 |
[1:27:47] | i spend a lot of money on a ticket to fly up here to get you | 我花了好多钱 买机票飞过来接你 |
[1:27:50] | -billy. – hang on. and… | -比利 -等会 还有… |
[1:27:52] | And, mia, I’ve been telling mia, and she even likes you. | 还有米亚 我还告诉了米亚 她也喜欢你 |
[1:27:54] | of course. I do. | 我当然喜欢你 |
[1:27:57] | But um, scot belongs here, billy. | 但是 斯考特属于这里 比利 |
[1:28:18] | I’m the hose bag? | 我成了坏蛋? |
[1:28:20] | dickhead is more like it. | 说是混球更合适 |
[1:28:26] | does this mean I can stay? | 这是不是说我可以留下? |
[1:28:33] | yeah. I’m okay. | 是 没问题 |
[1:28:49] | come here. | 过来 |
[1:29:00] | This is from mildred. I forgot. | 这是米�岳龈�你的 我忘了 |
[1:29:05] | It’s my mom’s charm bracelet. | 这是我妈妈的漂亮手链 |
[1:29:08] | And, look, it has a new one. | 这是个新的 |
[1:29:12] | scot. one ‘t’. | 斯考特 一个”t” |