时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | In closing, I can tell you we take this very seriously. | 最后 我要说的是我们会严肃处理此事 |
[00:07] | APD as well as the DEA. | 无论是本地警方还是药品管理局 |
[00:09] | Stopping the manufacture and sale of methamphetamines | 阻止冰毒的生产和销售 |
[00:12] | Remains one of our highest priorities. | 仍是当务之急 |
[00:14] | And the theft of lab equipment from your school | 贵校失窃的实验室仪器 |
[00:16] | Is also receiving our highest attention. | 也将是我们的工作重心 |
[00:18] | Rest assured, no stone will go unturned | 请放心 我们会不遗余力地 |
[00:21] | In our search for the person or persons responsible for this. | 寻找这些事情的相关负责人员 |
[00:24] | If you have any questions, now would be the time. | 如果你们还有什么疑问 现在就提出来 |
[00:27] | You’re talking like you haven’t caught anybody yet. | 你说话的口气好像你们还没有抓到人 |
[00:31] | What about the janitor that was dealing drugs at the school? | 那个在学校里交易毒品的看门人呢 |
[00:33] | There is no indication that this individual was selling drugs. | 没有任何迹象表明此人在出售毒品 |
[00:37] | He was arrested for having | 他被捕的原因是 |
[00:38] | a small amount of marijuana in his car. | 在其车中找到少量大麻 |
[00:41] | Not in the school. | 并不是在学校里 |
[00:43] | And he’s since been fired. | 而且他因此被开除了 |
[00:44] | I heard he had a record. | 我听说他有前科 |
[00:46] | I’d like to know how he got a job here in the first place. | 我想知道当初他是怎么会被聘用 |
[00:48] | Exactly. Why wasn’t there a background check? | 没错 为什么没有调查背景 |
[00:50] | There was one. | 有过 |
[00:51] | We’re currently reviewing our hiring policies. | 我们正在复查聘用政策 |
[00:55] | You better be doing more than that. | 你们还要做得更好 |
[00:56] | He was arrested in front of my daughter. | 那人是在我女儿面前被逮捕的 |
[00:59] | This guy was stealing the lab equipment, right? | 那个人在偷实验室仪器 对吗 |
[01:01] | That’s not our thinking at this time. | 现在 我们并不这么认为 |
[01:03] | We are looking at others who also had access, | 而是在寻找同样能有接触途径的人 |
[01:05] | But not limited to the maintenance staff. | 但不局限于维修职工 |
[01:07] | Are you saying there was a break-in? | 你是说有人非法闯入吗 |
[01:08] | Do we know exactly when this happened? | 我们知道具体发生时间吗 |
[01:10] | I mean, could it have been during school hours? | 我想知道 是不是在上课时间 |
[01:13] | We haven’t been able to establish a date or time, | 我们无法确定具体日期和时间 |
[01:15] | But there is no sign of breaking or entering. | 不过没有任何闯入的迹象 |
[01:17] | So…whoever took it had a key? | 那么 那个人有钥匙 |
[01:20] | We’re talking inside job? | 我们说的是监守自盗 |
[01:22] | Someone who’s still at the school? | 是学校内部人员吗 |
[01:24] | At this time I’m not able to discuss the details with you, | 目前 我无法跟你讨论细节问题 |
[01:26] | But we can tell you is that | 但是我可以告诉你的是 |
[01:28] | We have some very good people | 我们有一批优秀的探员 |
[01:29] | working very hard on this case. | 在调查这个案子 |
[01:31] | I’m sorry, officer. But that sounds like double-talk. | 对不起 长官 你的回答太含糊其词 |
[01:34] | We’re trying to protect our children. | 我们在试图保护我们的孩子 |
[01:35] | You have to level with us. | 你们要和我们在同一条战线 |
[01:37] | Really, we are giving you all the information we have. | 实际上 我们提供了手头所有的信息 |
[01:40] | You know what I’d like to see in this school? | 你知道我喜欢怎样的学校吗 |
[01:42] | Drug never does. | 没有毒品 |
[01:43] | Yeah, dogs, and metal detectors, | 没错 不能有缉毒犬 金属探测器 |
[01:45] | And locker searches, and strip searches. | 还有不能搜查储物柜和连环漫画 |
[01:48] | Our district has strict policies… | 我们区有严格的政策 |
[01:49] | I heard about this school in Canada. | 我在加拿大时听说一家学校 |
[01:51] | They arrested one of their groundskeepers with drugs. | 逮捕了一位携带毒品的场地管理员 |
[01:54] | And the next day they found out over | 第二天发现 |
[01:56] | Half of the students were high on LSD. | 超过半数的学生服过大量迷幻药 |
[01:58] | LSD? When were you gonna tell us about the LSD? | 迷幻药 你打算什么时候告诉我们迷幻药的事情 |
[02:01] | No. please. No one said anything about LSD. | 没有 没人说迷幻药 |
[02:08] | What about the equipment that was stolen? | 被偷的仪器怎么样 |
[02:11] | The equipment was taken from our chemistry department. | 仪器是从我们的化学实验室被偷 |
[02:14] | And I would like someone to give us some specifics. | 我希望有人能说下详细情况 |
[02:19] | Walt? | 沃尔特 |
[02:22] | Yeah. | 我在 |
[02:24] | Mr. White is currently on medical leave. | 怀特先生正在休病假 |
[02:28] | But as he’s chair of the science department, | 但是他负责科学部的事务 |
[02:30] | He’s made a very special effort to be with us here. | 他作出了很多特殊贡献 |
[02:34] | And I’d like to take a moment to thank him for that. | 首先我要感谢他 |
[02:45] | Could you please tell us more | 您能不能跟我们说下 |
[02:47] | About the equipment that was taken? | 被偷的实验仪器情况吗 |
[02:50] | – Please. – Yes. | – 有请 – 好的 |
[02:55] | And thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[03:01] | The inventory list for the missing lab wares are as follows: | 失窃的实验仪器详细清单如下 |
[03:04] | One 5,000 milliliter round bottom boiling flask, | 一个5升的圆底烧瓶 |
[03:10] | One kjeldahl-style recovery flask, 800 milliliters, | 一个800毫升的凯氏冷却瓶 |
[03:15] | Two full-face respirators, | 两个蒙面防毒面具 |
[03:18] | Some sep funnels, | 一些分离漏斗 |
[03:19] | A sill head with a thermometer holder… | 一个带温度计固定夹的底座 |
[03:29] | Ow, my knee. | 我的膝盖 |
[03:34] | Where… did that come from? | 哪里来的感觉 |
[03:37] | And why was it so damn good? | 为什么TMD这么爽 |
[03:42] | Because it was illegal. | 因为这是非法行为 |
[04:23] | The basement. | 地下室 |
[04:25] | Unfinished, of course. | 当然还没有修好 |
[04:26] | But just look at all this space. | 但是看下这些空间 |
[04:28] | You gotta think rec room, media room. | 你可以把这里想成是娱乐室 媒体室 |
[04:31] | Just imagine all the things you could do down here. | 想象一下你能在这里做的所有事情 |
[04:35] | Now remember, you’re buying for this fantastic neigorhood. | 请记住 你们是因为优美的环境才买这个房子 |
[04:38] | Big lawns and shade tress. | 大片草坪 大树成荫 |
[04:41] | Walking distance to the country club. | 离乡村俱乐部只有步行的距离 |
[04:49] | What happened there? | 这里是怎么回事 |
[04:52] | Bit of a fixer, but this house has great bones. | 小修了一下 不过这幢房子框架很好 |
[05:01] | You know what? We’re zeroing in. I’ve got another listing, | 看完这个 我还有很多 |
[05:04] | Brand-new, right around the corner. | 在那边的角落还有全新的 |
[05:07] | Hi. | 你好 |
[05:08] | Hi. | 你好 |
[05:09] | It’s by appointment only. | 需要提前预约的 |
[05:12] | I’m here to see the owner. | 我来看房东的 |
[05:15] | He’s in the… | 他在 |
[05:18] | Recreational vehicle. | 休养车里 |
[05:25] | Yo, it’s appointment only! | 请提前预约 |
[05:40] | How you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[05:45] | About as good as you look. | 和你看到的一样好 |
[05:47] | Jeez, you look like… Lex Luthor. | 天哪 你看上去像莱克斯·卢瑟[超人的女友] |
[05:52] | Listen, I visited you in the hospital, but you were asleep. | 我到医院看望过你 不过你在昏迷 |
[05:55] | Yeah, Skinny Pete said you wanted Tuco’s address. | 没错 瘦子彼得说你想要屠库的地址 |
[05:58] | Acting like you were all out for blood. | 好像要去报复人家 |
[06:01] | You are alive, so obviously you wised up. | 你还活着 很明显你没去是明智的 |
[06:05] | – No, I did go see him. – Bullshit. | – 不 我真的去见他了 – 胡说 |
[06:08] | Are you selling your house? | 你要卖房子了吗 |
[06:09] | I got two dudes that turned into raspberry slushie | 我把两个人变成了肉泥 |
[06:13] | And flushed down my toilet. | 放厕所里冲走 |
[06:14] | I can’t even take a proper dump in there. | 我都没法打扫卫生 |
[06:16] | The whole damn house has got to be haunted by now. | 整幢该死的房子现在一定在闹鬼 |
[06:21] | You didn’t actually go see Tuco? | 你不会真的去见屠库吧 |
[06:25] | Here. | 给你 |
[06:29] | That is seventeen-five. | 一共有17500 |
[06:32] | Your half of the 35,000. | 正好是35000的一半 |
[06:34] | Plus there’s an extra 15 in there. It’s all yours. | 另外还有15000 也都归你了 |
[06:37] | You’ve earned it. | 是你赚来了 |
[06:39] | You got this money from Tuco. | 你从屠库那里拿的 |
[06:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:41] | So Tuco gave you this is what you’re saying. | 你想说的就是屠库给你钱 |
[06:44] | – We made a deal. – You made a deal? | – 我们做了个交易 – 你们做交易 |
[06:47] | – That’s right. – Wait. | – 没错 – 等等 |
[06:49] | Why would you make a deal with that scumbag? | 你为什么要和那个小人做交易 |
[06:53] | You see what he did to me? | 你看到他是怎么对我的吗 |
[06:54] | Because I think that we can do business together. | 因为我觉得我们可以合伙做生意 |
[06:57] | We came to an understanding. | 我们达成了共识 |
[06:59] | No way, man! Okay? No understanding. | 没门 知道吗 你们之间没有共识 |
[07:01] | Take a look at the money in your hand. | 看看你手上的钱 |
[07:03] | Now just imagine making that every week. | 想想每周都能赚这么多 |
[07:07] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[07:08] | Two pounds a week. 35,000 a pound. | 每周2磅 每磅卖35000 |
[07:12] | Without even talking to me, you told… | 你都没跟我打声招呼 你告诉 |
[07:15] | This insane ass clown | 这个有病的傻瓜 |
[07:18] | Dead-eyed killer that, uh… | 瞎眼的杀手 |
[07:20] | That we would give him two pounds a week? | 我们每周给他2磅 |
[07:24] | We’ll just scale up our operation. | 我们是指适当扩大我们的运营 |
[07:26] | We’ll add a few more hours… | 我们可以增加几小时 |
[07:27] | Don’t talk to me about hours. | 别跟我说时间 |
[07:28] | What about pseudo, man? How are we gonna get that? | 如果他在骗你呢 我们怎么拿到钱 |
[07:32] | You think the meth fairy is just gonna bring it to us? | 你以为冰毒小精灵会拿给我们吗 |
[07:36] | It takes me a week to get this stuff. | 我花了一周时间去弄这些原料 |
[07:39] | I’m driving all the way out to Las Cruces. | 我在拉斯·克鲁塞斯奔来跑去 |
[07:41] | 200 miles each way to meet up with my smurfs… | 来回200英里去跟马甲接头 |
[07:44] | – Smurfs? – The dudes who go to the drugstores, | – 马甲 – 去杂货店的那家伙 |
[07:48] | And get a couple boxes at a time and sell them to me. | 一次拿上几盒再卖给我 |
[07:51] | And that’s maybe only good for, | 那估计就只有 |
[07:52] | Like, maybe a half pound worth. | 大概半磅重 |
[07:54] | See, that’s the bottleneck in your brilliant business plan. | 看见了么 这就是你绝妙商业计划中的瓶颈 |
[07:58] | All right. | 好了 |
[07:59] | Of course you would have known that | 当然 你要是事先问我 |
[08:01] | If you would have just asked me. | 你早就知道了 |
[08:04] | Well, here we are again. | 嗯 我们又见面了 |
[08:06] | Here we are. | 是啊又见面了 |
[08:08] | – Skyler, you look great. – Thank you. | – 斯凯勒 你气色不错 – 谢谢 |
[08:10] | You must be, what, six, seven months? | 你这应该差不多有六 七个月了吧 |
[08:13] | How goes it? | 感觉怎样 |
[08:14] | It’s great… | 还不错 |
[08:16] | Other than waddling to the bathroom every five minutes. | 就是每五分钟就要蹒跚着去厕所 |
[08:20] | The baby shower’s next week. It’ll be good to… | 下周要开宝宝派对 所以 |
[08:24] | It’ll be good to have a day that’s… | 最好能让斯凯勒享受一次 |
[08:26] | Just about Skyler. | 属于她自己的一天 |
[08:28] | Very nice. | 挺体贴 |
[08:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:32] | Well, Walt, I see you’ve committed to the hair loss. | 沃尔特 我看你好像适应了掉发 |
[08:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:37] | – How do you feel? – Oh, okay. | – 你感觉怎样呢? – 还行 |
[08:40] | You know, pretty decent actually. | 其实很有形象 |
[08:43] | His color is better. You know, his energy. | 他气色好多了 你看 |
[08:46] | And he’s even more… | 他体力方面也 |
[08:49] | Physical. | 好多了 |
[08:50] | More physical? | 体力方面 |
[08:53] | Well… sexual. | 呃 性方面 |
[08:58] | Frisky, actually. | 活分一些 |
[09:00] | I mean, that’s got to be a good sign, right? | 我是说 这是个好兆头吧 对吗 |
[09:02] | Sure, I’ll take that. | 当然 我也这么认为 |
[09:04] | Right, Walt? | 对吗 沃尔特 |
[09:06] | Couldn’t that mean that the Chemo is working? | 那是不是意味着化疗起作用了 |
[09:09] | Realistically, | 现实一点说呢 |
[09:09] | It may just mean that we’ve got | 可能只表明 |
[09:11] | The anti-emetics tuned right. | 止吐药的药效到了 |
[09:13] | Truth is, until Walt’s finished this round of Chemo. | 说实话 要等到沃尔特完成这一阶段的化疗 |
[09:16] | And we look at a new PET scan, we just can’t say for sure. | 再做个正子扫描 现在还不能下定论 |
[09:19] | Isn’t there anything else we could be doing? | 我们还要不要做其它什么呢 |
[09:21] | I’ve been wondering about… | 我一直再考虑关于 |
[09:24] | Alternative medicine. | 辅助药物 |
[09:25] | I mean, Eastern Healing. | 就是 中医一类的 |
[09:29] | You know, holistic. | 疗效全面一些 |
[09:31] | Well, I can’t speak to its efficacy. | 这个 我不好说它功效如何 |
[09:33] | But as long as it doesn’t interfere with our treatment, | 但是只要它不影响我们的疗法 |
[09:36] | Anything that helps my patient have a better outlook, | 一切能够带给病人希望 |
[09:39] | A better comfort, is fine by me. | 带给他们健康的东西 我都欢迎 |
[09:43] | So you’re saying it’s all psychological. | 那么你是指其实是心理作用 |
[09:48] | It doesn’t make any real difference. | 不会有什么效果 |
[09:50] | Having a better outlook can make a tremendous difference. | 只要有希望 结果也许大不相同 |
[09:54] | But it’s also important that we manage our expectations. | 调整自我的期望值也很重要 |
[10:18] | What? | 怎么 |
[10:24] | A junkyard? | 垃圾场 |
[10:26] | Let me guess, you picked this place? | 我来猜猜 是你选的地方 |
[10:30] | What’s wrong with it? It’s private. | 这里怎么了 够私密 |
[10:34] | This is like… a non-criminal’s idea of a drug meet. | 这就像… 良民想出来的交货地点 |
[10:38] | This is like, “Oh, I saw this in a movie. Oh, look at me.” | 就像 “哇 我在电影里见过 哇 看着我” |
[10:41] | So where do you transact your business? Enlighten me. | 那么你在哪儿做交易 教教我 |
[10:44] | I don’t know. How about Taco Cabeza? | 不晓得 塔克卡贝萨餐厅怎么样 |
[10:47] | Half the deals I’ve ever done went down at Taco Cabeza. | 我有一半交易都是在那里完成的 |
[10:51] | Nice and public. | 舒服 公开 |
[10:53] | Open 24 hours. | 24小时营业 |
[10:55] | Nobody ever gets shot at Taco Cabeza. | 从没有人在那儿被捉到过 |
[10:59] | Hell, why not the mall? | 妈的 为什么不去商店街呢 |
[11:02] | You know, wait at the gap. “Hey! It’s time for the meet.” | 在过道等着 “喂 见面时间到了” |
[11:05] | You know, I’ll put down the flat-front khakis, | 我先放下无褶卡其裤 |
[11:08] | Head on over, grab an orange julius. | 头转过去 拿一杯柳橙汁 |
[11:11] | Skip the part where psycho lunatic Tuco | 跳过疯子屠库哪个部分 |
[11:14] | You know, comes and steals my drugs | 偷了我的药 |
[11:16] | and leaves me bleeding to death. | 还把我打得血流不止 |
[11:28] | Look, you don’t have to be here for this. | 听着 你不必呆在这里 |
[11:31] | Okay? I mean, seriously. | 知道吗 我认真的 |
[11:33] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[11:37] | Nah, I’m no pussy. | 切 我又不是懦夫 |
[11:40] | I’m good. | 我好得很 |
[11:59] | Mr. Clean and his boy. | 洁癖先生和他的伙计 |
[12:03] | I’m sorry that I had to tune you up. | 抱歉我要先跟你们磨合一下 |
[12:06] | Respect, ese. You gotta give it to get it. | 相互尊重 你们要先付出才能得到 |
[12:13] | Hey, what are we doing way the hell out here? | 我们在这做什么 |
[12:15] | What, they close the mall or something? | 怎么 他们把购物街关了 |
[12:20] | Heisenberg, come on, break it out. | 海森堡 拜托 直截了当一点 |
[12:25] | That’s it? That’s all you got? | 就这些 你就只有这么多 |
[12:28] | We had some production problems. | 我们制作方面出了点问题 |
[12:31] | Point five-three. | 0.53磅 |
[12:34] | I thought you was a player. | 我觉得你玩了我们 |
[12:36] | You told me two pounds. | 你告诉过我两磅的 |
[12:38] | And now you waste my time with these Chiclets? | 现在你用这些口香糖似的东西浪费我时间 |
[12:52] | Seventeen and a half.. | 一万七千五 |
[12:54] | Minus the half for wasting my time. | 减掉的五百是赔我耗的时间 |
[12:57] | Hey, come on. | 拜托 |
[12:58] | What, you’re gonna argue? | 怎么你还想讨价还价 |
[13:00] | You got something to say? | 你还有什么可说吗 |
[13:05] | You’re doing business like a couple little bitches. | 你们做事就像俩小婊子 |
[13:09] | I want all of it. | 把钱给足了 |
[13:14] | 70 grand. | 七万块 |
[13:15] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[13:17] | You like this product, and you want more. | 你中意这批货 还想要更多 |
[13:20] | Consider it a capital investment. | 当做投资吧 |
[13:26] | Loco bald motherfucker. | 草你妈的 你个秃子 |
[13:33] | Fifty-two and a half. 25 points vig. | 五万二再加五百 二十五点的周利 |
[13:36] | Vig? | 周利 |
[13:39] | Interest. Weekly. | 利息 按周计算 |
[13:44] | Okay. | 行 |
[13:46] | That’s… | 那应该是 |
[13:48] | $65,625 with interest. | 本息一共65,625美元 |
[13:52] | – 1.875 pounds. – No. | – 1.875磅 – 不行 |
[13:55] | 2 pounds. Next friday. | 两磅 下周五拿 |
[13:57] | And no production problems. | 别给我出乱子 |
[14:01] | Can you handle 4 pounds? | 你想不想要四磅 |
[14:07] | Listen, old man. Talk is talk. | 听着 老头 说归说 |
[14:11] | But owing me money… | 要是欠我钱的话 |
[14:13] | That’s bad. | 后果很严重的 |
[14:37] | What did you just do? | 你刚刚干了什么 |
[14:44] | 4 pounds. | 四磅 |
[14:46] | 4 pounds, as if 2 pounds wasn’t bad enough. | 四磅 两磅还不够折腾啊 |
[14:50] | We’re talking 200-300 boxes of sinus pills. | 那相当于二三百盒的鼻窦炎药片 |
[14:54] | There ain’t that many smurfs in the world. | 世界上可没那么多马甲 |
[14:56] | We’re not going to need Pseudo-ephedrine. | 我们这次不用假麻黄素 |
[14:58] | We’re going to make phenylacetone in a tube furnace, | 我们要在管式炉里合成苯丙酮 |
[15:01] | Then we’re gonna use Reductive Amination | 再利用还原性氨化反应 |
[15:04] | to yield Methamphetamine. | 来生成甲基苯丙胺[即冰毒] |
[15:05] | 4 pounds. | 四磅 |
[15:06] | – So no Pseudo? – No Pseudo. | – 不用假麻黄素 – 不用 |
[15:09] | So you do have a plan. | 你还是有个计划啊 |
[15:11] | Yeah, Mr. White! | 太好了 怀特先生 |
[15:14] | Yeah, science! | 科学真伟大 |
[15:15] | Okay. | 好了 |
[15:20] | – What’s this? – That is a shopping list. | – 这是什么 – 购物清单 |
[15:24] | Getting some of those items may be challenging. | 要搞到其中一些可能有点挑战性 |
[15:28] | “One autotransformer, 6 liters an… | “一台自耦变压器 六升的 |
[15:32] | Hy… Hydrous Methyl… Methylamine, | 水 水合甲 甲胺 |
[15:36] | Two 35 m&m tube furnaces…” | 两台35m和m的口径管式炉” |
[15:39] | It’s mm, millimeter. | m和m是指毫米 |
[15:40] | One 70-millimeter would be fine, | 一个70毫米的最好 |
[15:43] | But they’re hard to combine. | 但是它们组合起来很难 |
[15:44] | “40 grams Thorium Nitrate”? | “40克硝酸钍” |
[15:47] | Yo, Mr. white, I can’t even pronounce half this shit. | 喂 怀特先生 这些屁东西我读都读不清楚 |
[15:50] | You know what? Count me out. | 告诉你 我不玩了 |
[15:51] | I’m leaving town. | 我要离开镇子 |
[15:53] | I’m moving to, like, Oregon or something… | 我要搬去 俄勒冈州之类的 |
[15:55] | Jesse, Jesse, listen to me. | 杰西 杰西 听我说 |
[15:57] | Today is the first day of the rest of your life. | 今天只是你未来生活的开始 |
[16:02] | What are you doing? | 你这是干嘛 |
[16:03] | This is the first day of the rest of your life, | 这是你余生的伊始 |
[16:05] | But what kind of life will it be? | 而你的余生会是怎样的 |
[16:07] | Will be be a life of fear, | 是充满恐惧的余生 |
[16:09] | Of “oh, no, no, no, “I can’t do this,” | 尽想着”不 不 我做不了”的生活 |
[16:11] | Of never once believing in yourself? | 从不相信自己的生活吗 |
[16:15] | – I don’t know. – Listen. | – 我不知道 – 听着 |
[16:18] | These things? | 这些东西 |
[16:19] | We need them. | 我们需要它们 |
[16:21] | And only you can get them for us. | 只有你能够弄到它们 |
[16:29] | Okay, it’s ready. There you go. | 准备好了 开始吧 |
[16:34] | Hi, baby. I’m your aunt Marie. | 宝宝好 我是你玛丽姨妈 |
[16:39] | Now, of course you already know that because | 现在 你肯定已经知道我了 |
[16:41] | When you watch this twenty years from now | 因为20年后你看这录像时 |
[16:42] | I will look exactly the same as I do now. | 我还会和现在一模一样 |
[16:45] | I know it is amazing. | 我知道这挺不可思议 |
[16:47] | I have aged shockingly well, haven’t I? | 岁月对我不起作用 不是吗 |
[16:51] | Anyway, | 总之 |
[16:52] | Welcome to your baby shower, Esmeralda! | 欢迎观看你的即将庆生会 梅拉达 |
[16:57] | Esmeralda? | 梅拉达 |
[16:58] | Esmeralda. | 梅拉达 |
[17:00] | That’s your name, and you heard it here first. | 这就是你名字 你在这里第一次听到 |
[17:02] | Now, that is your wonderful, | 那是你帅气的 |
[17:05] | Handsome older brother. | 好哥哥 |
[17:07] | Show her, older brother, your face. | 给她瞧瞧 哥哥的样子 |
[17:11] | Okay. Not right up the nose. | 行了 别冲着鼻子 |
[17:13] | Not… back to me. | 别 转回来对着我 |
[17:15] | There’s your mommy! | 那是你妈妈 |
[17:18] | Hello, mommy! | 妈妈好 |
[17:20] | And look! There you are, Esmeralda! | 瞧 这就是你 梅拉达 |
[17:23] | Wake up, baby! | 醒醒吧 宝贝 |
[17:25] | Time to party! | 庆祝时间到 |
[17:27] | Easy. | 别疯了 |
[17:29] | Believe it or not, Esmeralda, | 不管你信不信 梅拉达 |
[17:32] | Right after the party, your name was changed to Holly. | 庆祝完后 你的名字要改成霍莉 |
[17:35] | And I believe, Hank, that was around the time | 而且我相信 汉克 那也是 |
[17:38] | That we took aunt Marie to the insane asylum. | 把你姨妈送进精神病院的时候 |
[17:40] | Yeah, yeah. I dropped her off at the curb. | 对 对 我把她扔在路边 |
[17:43] | Then I married Shania Twain | 然后我就和仙妮娅·特恩结婚 |
[17:45] | And lived happily ever after. | 并从此过上幸福的生活 |
[17:48] | There’s daddy! Speak, daddy! | 那是爸爸 说话呀 爸爸 |
[17:52] | Say hello to your daughter. | 跟你女儿打个招呼 |
[18:00] | Holly, I am very proud of you, | 霍莉 我非常以你为荣 |
[18:03] | And I think about you all the time. | 我无时无刻不在想着你 |
[18:10] | Wherever you go, | 无论你去哪 |
[18:14] | Whatever you do in life, | 不管你如何生活 |
[18:17] | Always know that you have a family | 永远记得你身后有一个家庭 |
[18:19] | Who loves you very, very much. | 每一位家人都爱你至深 |
[18:25] | – Cheers. – Cheers! | – 干杯 – 干杯 |
[18:28] | Oh, my god, it’s so cute. | 天呐 太漂亮了 |
[18:32] | Oh, Carmen, it’s… oh, look. | 卡门 这真是 瞧 |
[18:34] | Look at that. It’s adorable. | 看看这个 真可爱 |
[18:37] | I love it, Carmen. Thank you. | 我太喜欢了 卡门 谢谢 |
[18:39] | You’re so welcome, honey. | 太客气了 亲爱的 |
[18:40] | Thank you. Look at the little feet. | 谢谢 瞧这小脚丫 |
[18:47] | From me. | 我送的 |
[18:49] | And Hank. | 和汉克一起 |
[18:51] | What nice wrapping paper. | 这包装纸真好看 |
[18:53] | Marie always finds the best wrapping paper. | 玛丽总能找到最棒的包装纸 |
[18:55] | I do. | 当然 |
[18:57] | Okay. | 好了 |
[18:58] | Let’s see what this is. | 来看看是什么 |
[19:01] | Exciting. | 真令人兴奋 |
[19:12] | It’s a… | 这是 |
[19:15] | A tiara. | 头饰 |
[19:19] | Marie, is this… | 玛丽 这是不是 |
[19:22] | White gold and several carats’ worth of zircons. | 白金嵌着几克拉锆石 |
[19:26] | Oh, Marie, you spent too much on this. | 玛丽 你太破费了 |
[19:29] | You shouldn’t have. You really, really shouldn’t. | 你不该这样的 真的 |
[19:32] | But it’s so… it’s really… | 不过这个 真的 |
[19:35] | It’s… sparkly. | 很耀眼 |
[19:39] | Sparkly! Like wow! Thank you. | 闪闪发光 谢谢你 |
[19:42] | Hey, listen, Walt… | 沃尔特 听着 |
[19:44] | You got anything stronger than beer? | 有比啤酒烈的吗 |
[19:46] | It’s just gor… oh, it’s great. | 这是太棒了 |
[19:48] | I love it. Thank you. | 我很喜欢 谢谢你 |
[19:50] | Thank you, sweetie, thank you. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 谢谢 |
[19:54] | Sorry, man. | 抱歉 伙计 |
[19:55] | You know, after 200 presents, it just gets kind of old. | 看了200份礼物之后 有点无趣 |
[20:02] | – That’s nice stuff. – It is, isn’t it? | – 真是好酒 – 可不是吗? |
[20:07] | I got just the thing to go with that. | 我这正好有配好酒的东西 |
[20:15] | I’m sorry. I wasn’t thinking. | 对不起 我刚没想到 |
[20:17] | No, no, no, no. It’s okay. | 不 不 不 没事 |
[20:20] | You mind if I have one? | 我能来一支吗 |
[20:22] | You think it’s a good idea? | 你觉得这样好吗 |
[20:24] | Hank, I’ve already got lung cancer. | 汉克 我已经得了肺癌了 |
[20:28] | Okay. You got me there. | 好吧 有道理 |
[20:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:38] | Cuban. | 古巴的 |
[20:43] | I did a little favor for an FBI guy. | 我帮了个联邦探员的忙 |
[20:48] | Now, I was under the impression… | 我有种感觉 |
[20:52] | That these were illegal, hmm? | 这雪茄不合法 是吧 |
[20:56] | Yeah, well, sometimes forbidden fruit | 对 可有时候 |
[20:59] | Tastes the sweetest, doesn’t it? | 禁果才最甜 不是吗 |
[21:06] | It’s funny, isn’t it? | 很可笑 不是吗 |
[21:08] | How we draw that line. | 我们怎么划定界限 |
[21:11] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[21:12] | What line is that? | 什么界限 |
[21:16] | Well, what’s legal, what’s illegal, | 就是 什么合法 什么不合法 |
[21:19] | Cuban cigars, alcohol. | 古巴雪茄 酒 |
[21:22] | You know, if we were drinking this in 1930, | 你知道 如果是在1930年喝酒 |
[21:26] | We’d be breaking the law. | 我们就违法了 |
[21:28] | Another year, we’d be okay. | 换个时间 又合法了 |
[21:33] | Who knows what will be legal next year? | 谁知道明年又有什么会变合法 |
[21:37] | You mean like pot? | 你是说像大麻 |
[21:42] | Yeah. | 对 |
[21:43] | Like pot. Or… | 像大麻 或者 |
[21:45] | Whatever. | 之类的 |
[21:49] | Cocaine? Heroin? | 可卡因 海洛因 |
[21:53] | I’m just saying it’s arbitrary. | 我就是随口一说 |
[21:57] | Well, you ought to visit lockup. | 那你该去监狱看看 |
[21:59] | You hear a lot of guys talking like that. | 那里有很多人这么说 |
[22:02] | “hey, man, why’d you bust me with these 14 bales of ganja? | 伙计 你就为14包大麻抓我啊 |
[22:05] | “It’s all gonna be legal next year | 等明年威利·纳尔逊当总统时 |
[22:08] | When Willie Nelson be the president” | 这可就不犯法了 |
[22:10] | Shit, buddy, it doesn’t only go one way, either. | 老兄 这话也能反过来说 |
[22:14] | Sometimes there’s stuff that’s legal that shouldn’t be. | 有时候 所谓合法的东西并不该合法化 |
[22:18] | I mean, friggin’ meth used to be legal. | 我是指 那混账的冰毒曾经合法 |
[22:22] | Used to sell it over every counter | 曾经在美国的任何一家 |
[22:24] | At every pharmacy across America | 药房的柜台里都有出售 |
[22:26] | Thank god they came to their senses on that one, huh? | 感谢上帝 他们知道该禁毒了 |
[22:32] | Yeah. | 对 |
[22:47] | Nice party. | 聚会很棒 |
[22:53] | A tiara. | 一个头冠 |
[22:55] | A white gold tiara for a newborn baby. | 给一个新生儿送白金头冠 |
[23:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:01] | You know, I think she got that at | 我觉得她是在 |
[23:03] | Gertrude Zachary produced, yes | 格特鲁德·扎克瑞里买的 |
[23:05] | I mean, that thing must have cost, like, what, | 我是说 这东西肯定得 |
[23:07] | $500 or $600. | 500还是600吧 |
[23:14] | You know what? I think I’m going to return it. | 我觉得我该退掉它 |
[23:16] | You sure? | 你想好了吗 |
[23:18] | She’s bound to find out. | 她肯定会发现的 |
[23:20] | Well, maybe I can explain to her that | 也许我能跟她解释说 |
[23:22] | We need a diaper than | 比起白金的婴儿头饰 |
[23:24] | A white gold baby tiara. | 我们更需要尿布 |
[23:31] | You know, I’ve been thinking about | 我在想 |
[23:33] | What you said Dr. Delcavoli | 你对戴尔克沃利医生说的话 |
[23:34] | About alternative medicine. | 关于辅助的疗法 |
[23:36] | No. Don’t worry. I’m not going to mention that anymore. | 不 别担心 我再不会提那事了 |
[23:39] | No. What I mean is that maybe there is something to it. | 不是 我是想说 也许这可行呢 |
[23:44] | Here. look. | 看 这个 |
[23:46] | They do this navajo sweat lodge up by farmington. | 在法明顿有这种印第安人的净汗屋 |
[23:51] | Healing ceremony. | 治疗仪式 |
[23:53] | It’s supposed to be good for your lungs. | 据说对肺有好处 |
[23:55] | I’m not saying that I believe in it, but… | 不是说我真的信 只是 |
[23:59] | You know, it might be an experience. | 你看 或许有有益处 |
[24:04] | Really? | 你说真的 |
[24:06] | You? | 你 |
[24:08] | In a sweat lodge? | 去汗屋 |
[24:09] | I was thinking about driving up on Friday, | 我打算周五开车过去 周日回来 |
[24:12] | Coming back Sunday. I mean, if you’re okay with it. | 如果你同意的话 |
[24:15] | Well, of course I’m okay with that. | 我当然同意了 |
[24:18] | Okay. | 那好 |
[24:28] | – Sweat lodge? – Yeah. | – 汗屋 – 对 |
[24:31] | I’m already sweating. Help me out. | 我已经满头大汗了 来搭把手 |
[24:40] | 70-millimeter tube furnace. Excellent. | 70毫米管式炉 很好 |
[24:42] | This is excellent. Very good work. | 非常好 干得不错 |
[24:44] | – Damn straight. – Okay. Hydrogen. | – 那就对了 – 纯氧 |
[24:46] | Electrolytically produced, yes? | 电解法制备的 对吧 |
[24:48] | Yeah, like you asked. I mean, | 对 就你要的那种 |
[24:50] | This crap wasn’t easy to get. | 这破玩意儿可难找了 |
[24:52] | It was expensive. | 死贵 |
[24:54] | Methylamine. Where’s the methylamine? | 甲胺呢 甲胺在哪里 |
[24:56] | I don’t see the methylamine. | 怎么没看到甲胺 |
[24:58] | Yeah, well, that’s where I ran into some trouble. | 那个 有点儿麻烦 |
[25:01] | What kind of trouble? | 什么麻烦 |
[25:02] | Well, half this crap I could just buy, right? | 这里一半破烂是可以直接买 |
[25:06] | But this methylamine… | 但是这个甲胺 |
[25:09] | Not so easy. | 就不容易搞 |
[25:10] | They got it locked down tight. | 都在仓库里锁着呢 |
[25:12] | But I did find some pros who will rip it off for us. | 有几个行家愿意去搞 |
[25:16] | But they want 10 grand. | 他们开价1万块 |
[25:18] | So what’s the problem? You have the money. | 那有什么问题 你钱够的 |
[25:20] | No, had. I already spent almost the whole wad. | 原来是够 都差不多花光了 |
[25:24] | I mean, I got, like, 2 grand left. | 我手头剩下两千 |
[25:25] | I told you, all this crap was expensive. | 跟你说了 这些破烂贵着呢 |
[25:28] | So these thieves, did they say where | 那么 那些贼有没有说过 |
[25:31] | They would be stealing it from? | 他们打算从哪儿偷 |
[25:32] | Yeah, a chemical supply place south of town. | 城南一个化学品仓库 |
[25:35] | They got guards and security cameras, | 有警卫 监视录像 |
[25:37] | Big ass steel doors. | 高门大锁 |
[25:39] | That’s why these dudes are charging so much. | 所以他们才狮子大开口 |
[25:43] | What? | 看什么呢 |
[25:58] | So why don’t we just steal it ourselves? | 我们何不自己动手 |
[26:03] | Yeah? | 说真的 |
[26:05] | How are we going to do that? | 我们怎么动手 |
[26:09] | With this. | 用这个 |
[26:25] | So what’s this stuff called again? | 这玩意叫啥来着 |
[26:30] | Thermite. | 铝热剂 |
[26:32] | And that will cut through a lock? | 这东西能破锁吗 |
[26:33] | Because this is supposed to be one big ass lock. | 那锁头可是大家伙 |
[26:37] | In World War II, | 二战时期 |
[26:40] | The Germans had an artillery piece, | 德国人造了一门超级大炮 |
[26:42] | It’s the biggest in the world. | 它是世界上最大的炮 |
[26:44] | Called the Gustav Gun, | 称作”古斯塔夫巨炮” |
[26:46] | And it weighed a thousand tons. | 有一千吨重 |
[26:49] | And the Gustav was capable of firing a 7-ton shell | 古斯塔夫巨炮的炮弹重7吨 |
[26:53] | And hitting a target accurately 23 miles away. | 能精确集中23英里外的目标 |
[26:59] | I mean, you could drop bombs on it | 要是用炸弹去炸 |
[27:01] | Every day for a month without ever disabling it. | 连续炸上一个月也无济于事 |
[27:07] | But you drop a commando, | 但如果派突击队 |
[27:10] | One man, | 只需一个人 |
[27:12] | With just a bag of this… | 一袋这个 |
[27:16] | And he could melt right through 4 inches of solid steel | 就能熔化4英寸的钢铁 |
[27:20] | And destroy that gun forever. | 让那门炮彻底完蛋 |
[27:25] | Jeez! | 神哪 |
[27:30] | So yes. | 所以说 |
[27:33] | I think it will cut through any lock we’re likely to find. | 什么样的锁都能破 |
[27:37] | You’d like to return this? | 你要把这个退掉 |
[27:38] | It’s very nice, but yes. | 它很漂亮 但我要退 |
[27:42] | Well, it is from the store, isn’t it? | 它是你们店的 没错吧 |
[27:44] | Oh, yes. It’s from this store. | 没错 真是本店的 |
[27:47] | Do you happen to have a receipt? | 你有发票吗 |
[27:49] | No. I don’t. It was a gift. | 没有 别人送的 |
[27:53] | A gift. | 送的 |
[27:54] | Mr. Wilson, could you step over here, please? | 威尔逊先生 麻烦过来下 |
[27:59] | Mr. Wilson, I’d like you to watch this lady | 威尔逊先生 请你看住这位女士 |
[28:01] | While I find the police. | 我去报警 |
[28:04] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[28:05] | Ma’am, this item is stolen, as I’m sure you know. | 女士 这是件被盗的赃物 我相信你也了解 |
[28:09] | Come with me, please. | 请跟我来 |
[28:13] | Oh, yes. I intend to press charges. | 是的 我要起诉 |
[28:18] | Please do. | 好的 |
[28:21] | We’ll be here. | 我们在这等 |
[28:23] | Look, I… | 听我说 我 |
[28:25] | I’ve never stolen anything in my life, all right? | 我这辈子从没偷过东西 |
[28:29] | I told you. | 我说了 |
[28:30] | That tiara was a gift. A baby shower gift. | 这头饰是别人送的 新生儿派对礼物 |
[28:34] | So who gave it to you, then? | 那是谁送的呢 |
[28:38] | I don’t think I have to tell you that. | 我有权不告诉你 |
[28:40] | You don’t have to tell me anything. | 你有权什么都不告诉我 |
[28:42] | You can talk to the police, | 你跟警察讲 |
[28:44] | And I can tell them how my daughter-in-law remembers | 而我要告诉他们 我儿媳清楚地记得 |
[28:46] | Showing this particular item to a tall blonde woman who, | 她把头饰拿给一位高个金发女士看 |
[28:50] | When her back was turned, walked right out the door with it. | 可是她刚一转身 那女士就拿着它走掉了 |
[28:53] | So there. | 这就是证据 |
[28:54] | Oh, yeah? | 是嘛 |
[28:56] | Then I can talk to the channel 3 news. | 那我就对3套新闻台说去 |
[28:59] | Yeah. I can tell them how you people, | 我要告诉他们 你们这些人 |
[29:02] | Without a shred, without a modicum of evidence, | 在没有一丝一毫证据的情况下 |
[29:05] | Illegally detained an innocent pregnant woman | 非法将一名无辜孕妇拘留 |
[29:09] | In a dank storeroom. | 在黑暗的储藏室里 |
[29:11] | – This is my office. – I feel I’m being held hostage. | – 这是我的办公室 – 我认为这是绑架 |
[29:14] | Furthermore, I’m not getting enough air back here. | 而且 这里空气不够 |
[29:19] | I don’t think I can breathe. | 我喘不过气 |
[29:21] | Oh, my God. | 哦 上帝呀 |
[29:23] | Oh, no. I’m going into labor. | 哦不 我要生了 |
[29:26] | Yes, I… | 我要 |
[29:38] | Hi. You’ve reached Marie. Do the beep thing. | 你好 我是玛丽 请留言 |
[29:41] | Marie? It’s Skyler. I just left Zachary’s. | 玛丽 我是斯凯勒 我刚从扎克瑞珠宝店出来 |
[29:44] | I need to talk to you immediately. | 我要马上跟你谈谈 |
[29:49] | Where’s the guard? He’s supposed to be coming by. | 警卫呢 他该过来了 |
[29:53] | – You think he already passed? – I don’t know. | – 他是不是已经过去了 – 我不知道 |
[29:58] | – There he is. – Yeah, I see him. | – 他来了 – 我看见他了 |
[30:00] | Wait till he passes. | 等他过去 |
[30:02] | Okay, it’s clear. | 安全了 |
[30:12] | – What the hell is this? – It’s all they had. | – 这是什么玩意儿 – 店里只有这个 |
[30:14] | Then you go to another store. | 那就去别的店 |
[30:16] | – If this is all they had, wrong place. – Just put it on. | – 只有这个说明你去错店了 – 戴上 |
[30:19] | Of course you can… | 你真应该 |
[30:30] | Okay. This is it. | 成了 我们开始 |
[30:35] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[30:52] | – Dawm. Where… duck. Duck. – What? | – 该死 躲起来 – 怎么回事 |
[30:58] | He’s not supposed to come back. What’s he doing? | 他不该回来的 他在做什么 |
[31:01] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[31:05] | He’s going to the crapper. | 他要去茅厕 |
[31:07] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[31:10] | – Carry your bag. – What? What are you doing? | – 背上兜子 – 什么? 你要干嘛? |
[31:46] | Okay, there is it. | 好了 就是这 |
[31:49] | Is this going to be loud? | 声音大不大 |
[31:51] | We’ll find out in about ten seconds. | 马上就知道了 |
[31:55] | Stand back. | 往后站 |
[31:59] | Jesus! | 我的神 |
[32:16] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[32:22] | – Where are the gallon jugs? – I don’t know. | – 哪有加仑装的? – 我不知道 |
[32:25] | – God! – What? | – 天哪! – 怎么啦? |
[32:27] | Let’s just take this. Come on. Come on. | 我们拿这个走 快点 快 |
[32:40] | What the hell are you doing opening the door? | 你开大门干什么 |
[32:42] | How are we going to take this thing out? | 不然这东西怎么出去 |
[33:22] | 需要听译 | |
[33:23] | – How is it going to be any different? – Can I just try it? | – 你开我开有什么区别? – 让我试试不行吗? |
[33:26] | – Fine, fine, go ahead. – Jesus. Okay. | – 行 行 你去吧 – 我的神 |
[33:37] | Yeah, baby. See? Eat it, okay? | 成了宝贝儿 看看 怎么样 |
[33:40] | I’m the king. I’m the king. | 我无敌了 我无敌了 |
[33:46] | No, no, no. That didn’t sound good. | 不不不 情况不妙 |
[33:54] | Well, this thing’s not going anywhere. | 好吧 这事没戏了 |
[33:56] | We’re not cooking in my damn driveway. I tell you that. | 事先说下 可不能在我车道上制毒啊 |
[34:07] | What part of slow it down did you not understand? | 跟你说了慢点 听不懂人话吗 |
[34:10] | You talk too much. It’s heavy, man. You got to wait for me. | 你说的太多了 太重了 伙计 你得等我 |
[34:14] | Okay. | 好了 |
[34:15] | That’s good, that’s good. Now just bring it up. | 就这样 就这样 现在竖起来 |
[34:20] | Easy, easy, easy. | 慢点 慢点 慢点 |
[34:22] | Okay. | 好了 |
[34:23] | Your real estate agent, when is she supposed to come back? | 你的房产经纪人 啥时候回来 |
[34:26] | Shit. | 糟糕 |
[34:28] | Yo, I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[34:30] | I’ll make damn sure she doesn’t. | 我会确保她不回来 |
[34:35] | Good call, yo. | 好主意 |
[34:39] | All right. | 好吧 |
[35:11] | Keep the temperature steady at 425 degrees. | 将温度保持在425华摄氏度 |
[35:16] | We’ll need to run it two more hours | 我们需要制作两个多小时 |
[35:18] | Try to have enough to make 4.5 Pounds. | 保证有4.5磅的产量 |
[35:21] | 4.5? Not 4? | 4.5 不是4吗 |
[35:23] | 2 pounds pays Tuco back. | 2磅用来还屠库 |
[35:27] | 4.5 pounds puts us $44,000 ahead… | 4.5磅能为我们带来可观的收入 |
[35:31] | Each. | 每磅44000美元 |
[35:32] | Right on, man. | 太对了 伙计 |
[35:34] | Right on. | 对极了 |
[35:36] | With the amount of methylamine that we got last night, | 再加上昨晚我们弄来的那些甲胺 |
[35:38] | We could make 4.5 pounds a week for… | 不久的将来 |
[35:42] | Well, for the foreseeable future. | 我们每周能制出个4.5磅来 |
[35:45] | How long is that going to be? | 这要多久 |
[35:48] | I mean in your situation. | 我是说 就你目前的情况而言 |
[35:52] | How much cash do you need? | 你需要多少钱 |
[35:56] | More. | 越多越好 |
[36:03] | Someone’s in my yard. | 有人在我家院子里 |
[36:32] | Was there, by any chance, | 都在外面 随时随地都有可能进来 |
[36:34] | Scheduled for this afternoon an open house | 行程安排今天下午参观房屋 |
[36:37] | I left them a message, man. It’s not my fault. | 我有给他们留言 伙计 不是我的错 |
[36:40] | I don’t care how you do it. Just keep | 我不管你用什么方法 |
[36:42] | Them out of here. Do you understand? | 别让他们进来就行 明白了吗 |
[36:43] | – Yeah. – Go. | – 明白 – 去吧 |
[37:15] | You know you can’t duck me forever. | 你不可能永远都躲着我 |
[37:17] | What? | 怎么了 |
[37:18] | Come on. I left you, like, 15 messages. | 别装蒜了 我给你发了15条留言 |
[37:21] | When I went to your office, you snuck out the back way. | 我去办公室找你 你却从后门偷偷溜了 |
[37:23] | I didn’t sneak. I was going to lunch. | 我没溜 我只是去吃午饭 |
[37:26] | Jeez, Skyler, what are you, the paranoid police? | 老天 斯凯勒 你算什么 多疑的警察吗 |
[37:30] | Marie, I have never been so humiliated in my life. | 玛丽 我长那么大从未如此羞愧过 |
[37:36] | That tiara. | 那个皇冠 |
[37:39] | They accused me at Zachary’s of shoplifting it. | 他们指控我扎克瑞商店偷的 |
[37:43] | What were you doing at Zachary’s? | 你去扎克瑞干嘛 |
[37:46] | I was returning it. | 我想把它退回去 |
[37:49] | You were returning it. | 你退回去了 |
[37:52] | Why would you return it? | 为什么要退回去 |
[37:53] | It just wasn’t… | 只是 |
[37:56] | Marie, what is wrong with you? | 玛丽 你怎么了 |
[37:59] | Can you please tell me that? | 能跟我说说吗 |
[38:00] | Can you tell me why you’d do such a thing? | 能告诉我你这么做的原因吗 |
[38:07] | What does that mean? Does that mean you don’t know? | 这是什么意思 是说你不知道吗 |
[38:11] | That means that | 这样的意思是 |
[38:14] | I have no idea what the hell you’re even talking about. | 我根本不知道你在说什么 |
[38:18] | You have no idea what I’m talking about. | 你不知道我在说什么 |
[38:20] | The shop… the shoplifting. | 商店 商店行窃 |
[38:25] | No idea? | 不知道吗 |
[38:28] | You’re not going to admit this, are you? | 你不会承认的 是吧 |
[38:33] | I can’t really admit to something | 我真做不到去承认一件 |
[38:36] | When I have no knowledge of what it is that I’m admitting. | 我一无所知的事 |
[38:58] | Don’t forget to sign in. | 别忘了登记哦 |
[39:06] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | – 谢谢 – 谢谢 |
[39:27] | Excuse me. I’d just like to see the basement. | 打扰一下 我想看看地下室 |
[39:30] | – Yeah, well, it’s occupied. – It’s not a bathroom. | – 好吧 已经被占用了 – 这儿不是洗手间 |
[39:33] | I just want to see the basement. What’s the big deal? | 我只是想看看地下室 有什么大不了的 |
[39:36] | Yo, you ain’t seeing the basement, bitch. You got that? | 你别想看地下室了 贱人 明白了吗 |
[39:39] | Is that sinking in? Now beat it. | 房子下沉了 现在给我滚 |
[39:42] | All of you all. House is not for sale. | 所有的人都滚蛋 房子不卖了 |
[39:44] | Get the hell out! | 滚出这里 |
[40:31] | So how was it? | 怎样 |
[40:33] | Was it a… | 算是 |
[40:35] | An experience? | 一种经历吗 |
[40:37] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[40:39] | It was definitely an experience. | 绝对算是一种体验吗 |
[40:48] | What’s that smell? | 什么味道 |
[40:51] | Yeah. It’s… | 是一种 |
[40:54] | Sacred navajo herbs and… | 神圣的纳瓦霍草药 |
[41:11] | Hey, is everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[41:14] | No. Not really. | 不 事实上有事 |
[41:19] | Actually, not at all. | 事实上 有事 |
[41:24] | You know that tiara that Marie gave us? | 记得玛丽给我们的皇冠吗 |
[41:27] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[41:29] | Well, she stole it. | 她偷来的 |
[41:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:33] | I practically got arrested trying to return it at the store. | 我被捕了还把皇冠还了回去 |
[41:38] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[41:39] | She refuses to admit it. She refuses to apologize. | 她拒绝承认 拒绝道歉 |
[41:43] | I don’t know what to do. | 我都无所适从了 |
[41:50] | Oh, well. | 好吧 |
[41:52] | People sometimes do things for their families. | 人们有时候会为家人做些事 |
[41:57] | People sometimes do things for their families? | 人们有时候会为家人做些事吗 |
[42:02] | And, what, that justifies stealing? | 这么说 偷东西还有理了 |
[42:06] | Yeah. | 算是吧 |
[42:09] | That must have been some sweat lodge. | 那儿肯定有些蒸汗室 |
[42:13] | Are you gonna listening to the | 你会听信 |
[42:14] | Words coming out of her mouth? | 她说的话吗 |
[42:19] | What would you do if it were me? | 如果是我你会怎么办 |
[42:24] | What do you mean if it were you? | 什么意思 |
[42:27] | If it were me, what would you do? | 如果偷东西的是我 你会怎么办 |
[42:29] | Would you divorce me? | 你会跟我离婚吗 |
[42:31] | Would you turn me in to the police? | 还是把我揭发去警局 |
[42:44] | You don’t want to find out. | 你不会想知道的 |
[42:58] | Do you want something to eat? | 想吃点什么吗 |
[43:04] | No, thanks. | 不用 谢谢 |
[43:21] | What is this shit? This is blue. | 这玩意是什么 居然是蓝色的 |
[43:25] | We used a different chemical process, | 我们用了不同的化学程序 |
[43:27] | But it is ever been that’s pure | 但从没这么纯过 |
[43:30] | It may be blue, but it’s the bomb. | 只是颜色蓝色而已 绝对正点 |
[43:41] | Tight! Tight, tight, yeah! | 太 太 太正了 |
[43:44] | Blue, yellow, pink. | 蓝色 黄色 粉色 |
[43:46] | Whatever, man. Just keep bringing me that. | 随便什么颜色 继续供货就行 |
[43:58] | 4.6. | 4.6磅 |
[44:01] | Come on. | 快给钱 |
[44:04] | And what did I say, man? This guy can cook! | 我说啥来着 这家伙能制毒 |
[44:07] | You’re all right, man. You’re all right. | 你说得对 说得对 |
[44:10] | We’re going to make a lot of money together. | 我们合作能赚好多钱 |
[44:13] | Just remember who you’re working for. | 记住你的老大是谁 |
[44:19] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[44:21] | I’m just saying they got to know | 我只是说说 他们得清楚 |
[44:23] | That they’re work for you | 是为你在卖命 |
[44:24] | Like they don’t already know that? | 难道他们不清楚这点吗 |
[44:28] | Are you saying that they’re stupid? | 说得好像他们很笨似的 |
[44:31] | No, I’m just… I’m just saying. | 不 我只是 说说而已 |
[44:34] | Oh, yeah. So you’re not saying that they’re stupid. | 是吗 所以你并没说他们笨 |
[44:37] | So I don’t understand. Are you saying that I’m stupid? | 我不明白了 你是在说我笨吗 |
[44:40] | No. Come on, Tuco. I’m just saying. | 没有 别纠结了 屠库 我只是说说 |
[44:42] | No, you’re just speaking for me! | 不对 你抢了我的话 |
[44:45] | Like I ain’t got the damn sense to speak for myself! | 就像我不能说话似的 |
[44:49] | Is that it? Is that what you’re doing? | 是这样吗 你是这个目的吧 |
[44:53] | Tuco. | 屠库 |
[44:58] | Hey, why don’t we all just relax, huh? | 我们为啥不放轻松点呢 |
[45:09] | Heisenberg says relax. | 海森堡说放轻松 |
[45:13] | Orale, homes. | 口腔 家 |
[45:18] | I’m relaxed. | 我放松了 |
[45:19] | I’m relaxed. I’m relaxed. | 我放松了 我放松了 |
[45:38] | Damn, man! Look at that! Look! | 见鬼 看看这个 看看 |
[45:44] | Yeah. That’s messed up. | 是啊 不太妙啊 |
[45:48] | Okay, Heisenberg! | 好了 海森堡 |
[45:50] | Next week. | 下周见 |