英文名称:Brick
年代:2005
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:52] | Brendan? | 布兰登? |
[01:57] | Emily? | 艾米丽? |
[01:59] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[02:02] | How’s things? | 过得如何? |
[02:06] | Status quo. | 老样子 |
[02:09] | Yeah? Mmm-hmm. | 是么? |
[02:14] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[02:23] | What’s going on, Em? | 怎么了 艾米? |
[02:25] | You know, it’s good to see you, Brendan. | 见到你很高兴 布兰登 |
[02:31] | It’s been some time. | 已经有段时间没见面了 |
[02:34] | Two months. | 两个月了 |
[02:35] | Yeah, I didn’t even know your locker. I had to ask Brain. | 我都不记得你的存物柜在哪儿 只好去问伯莱 |
[02:40] | Em, why don’t we meet somewhere? | 艾米 不如我们见面谈 |
[02:44] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[02:46] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[02:47] | I screwed up real bad, you know. | 我搞砸了 |
[02:50] | I really screwed up. | 我真的搞砸了 |
[02:53] | Screwed up how? | 怎么搞砸了? |
[02:54] | Look, I did what she said with the brick. I didn’t know it was bad, | 我把砖照她说的处理了 我不知道那是坏的 |
[02:58] | but The Pin’s on it now for poor Frisco, and they’re playing it all on me. | 但现在可怜的弗里斯科出了事 别针盯得很紧 他们都赖上我了 |
[03:01] | Slow down, now. What? | 说慢点 怎么回事? |
[03:03] | You gotta help me, Brendan. Please. | 你得帮帮我布兰登 求你了 |
[03:05] | I think Tug… Oh, no! | 我猜托格… 哦 不! |
[03:53] | Brain! | 伯莱! |
[03:56] | Brendan, it’s been awhile. | 布兰登 好久不见 |
[03:57] | Where you been eating? Back of school. | – 你在哪儿吃饭? – 学校后面 |
[04:00] | Yeah, no one’s seen you. | 嗯 没人看见你 |
[04:01] | What’s it been, a couple of months? It’s been awhile. | – 多久了?几个月? – 有些时候了 |
[04:03] | You gave Emily my locker number? | 是你把我的存物柜号码告诉艾米的? |
[04:06] | Few days ago, was I wrong? No. | – 前几天的事 我做错了? – 没有 |
[04:08] | You know, it’s been so long I don’t know your two’s stats. | 因为啊 已经好久了嘛 我不知道你们俩的情况 |
[04:10] | Yeah, it’s been awhile. Who’s she been eating with? | 是很久了 她和谁一起吃饭? |
[04:14] | I don’t know, that’s hard to keep track. | 不知道 搞不清楚 |
[04:16] | Is it? | 是吗? |
[04:17] | Can be. Can be hard to keep track of those things, | 是啊 那种事很难搞清楚啊 |
[04:19] | because lunch is… Lunch is a lot of things. Lunch is difficult. | 因为午饭…午饭包含了很多事情 午饭这事儿很复杂 |
[04:24] | Uh-huh. | 嗯 |
[04:29] | She hadrt been doing too good, Brendan. | 她过得不太好 布兰登 |
[04:31] | Yeah, well, I’m not looking for a patch up. | 嗯 我又没指望跟她复合 |
[04:32] | Em’s life is her own, but she asked for my help. | 艾米怎么过是她自己的事 但她找我帮忙 |
[04:34] | Help with what? I don’t know. | – 帮什么? – 不知道 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1143个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:181个,六级词汇:70个,GRE词汇:97个,托福词汇:118个,考研词汇:207个,专四词汇:141个,专八词汇:26个, 所有生词标注共:349个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:36] | I don’t even care. It’s not my business. I just want to know she’s okay. | 我不在乎 这不关我的事 我只是想知道她是不是还好 |
[04:39] | So I gotta find her. That’s all this is. | 所以要找到她 仅此而已 |
[04:43] | Well, I know she’s been poking in | 我只晓得 她老在劳拉·达诺斯那伙人身边转悠 |
[04:44] | with the Ivy-bound cheerleading elite, Laura Dannors crowd. | 那帮好学生啊啦啦队啊的精英 |
[04:46] | Laura Dannon there on the Linc’? | 劳拉·达诺 靠在林肯车上那个? |
[04:48] | And Brad Bramish. | 还有布拉德·布拉米什 |
[04:49] | Cream on the upper-crust. | 菁英份子 |
[04:50] | Anyway, Em tagged after them for a bit, but it didn’t work out. | 反正 艾米丽套了蛮久的近乎 可没成功 |
[04:52] | She picked her way down the food chain. | 她就找次一等的那拨人去了 |
[04:54] | Last I saw, she was with what’s her name, the drama vamp. | 上次看见她和那谁一起 叫什么来着 剧院荡妇 |
[04:57] | Small-time dealer, the evil one, the one you dated. | 做点买卖 有点邪门的那种 你跟她约会过的 |
[04:59] | Kara. That’s my bus. | 卡拉 我坐的车来了 |
[05:00] | You know her locker number? Kara’s? | – 你知道她的存物柜吗? – 卡拉的? |
[05:02] | Em’s. 269. | – 艾米的 – 269 |
[05:03] | Thanks, Brain. | 谢啦 伯莱 |
[05:05] | Keep your specs on. Find me if she shows. | 盯住了 如果她出现的话来找我 |
[05:06] | Will do. | 好的 |
[05:36] | Hello, Kara. | 你好 卡拉 |
[05:46] | Hello, Brendan. Kara. | – 你好 布兰登 – 卡拉 |
[05:48] | Come to see the show? No, I didn’t. | – 来看演出? – 不是 |
[05:50] | Lapdog, blow. Stay. | – 小狗狗 出去 – 别走 |
[05:54] | I need words. Well, I’m listening. | – 我有事情问你 – 我听着呢 |
[05:55] | About Emily Kostich. | 有关艾米丽·考斯提奇 |
[05:59] | Run and get my purse. Go on, hurry up. | 跑去拿我的钱包 快去 赶快 |
[06:02] | Still picking your teeth with freshmen? Well, you were a freshmen once. | – 还在对新生出手? – 你以前也是新生 |
[06:05] | Way-once, sister. | 老早以前了 大姐 |
[06:07] | You and Em tight for a bit. Who’s she eating with now? | 你和艾米丽走得很近嘛 她现在和谁一起吃饭? |
[06:10] | Eating with? Eating with. Lunch. Who? | – 吃饭? – 吃饭啊 午饭 在一起啊。和谁? |
[06:13] | You’re a cutie. | 你真可爱 |
[06:15] | Brendan. | 布兰登 |
[06:17] | I don’t know where she is. | 我不知道她在哪儿 |
[06:19] | I know you do, so why don’t you want me to find out? | 我知道你知道 为什么你不想让我找到她呢? |
[06:21] | Well, maybe I’m looking out for you. | 也许我这是为你好 |
[06:26] | Oh, I appreciate that. | 太感谢了 |
[06:28] | Brendan. | 布兰登 |
[06:32] | If you’re ever looking to get back into things, | 如果你想回头的话 |
[06:36] | I could use you. | 我可用得上你 |
[06:52] | Okay. So… Go. Say your line. Okay. | – 好吧 – 好 说台词 |
[06:54] | Go. So I just… | – 开始 – 我就… |
[06:56] | No, he’s got to come in first, and then you can say your line. | 不 他先要进来 然后你才说台词 |
[07:32] | WOMAN: Hello? | 你好? |
[07:33] | Yes, hello, ma’am, this is Tom. I’m a friend from school. | 你好 太太 我叫汤姆 学校里的朋友 |
[07:37] | Could I speak to… | 我可以和 呃… |
[07:40] | Oh, sure, Tom. Laura’s here. Just a sec. | 当然 汤姆 劳拉在 你稍等 |
[07:43] | LAURA: Yes? | 你好? |
[07:45] | I’m calling for details. For what? | – 我打电话咨询下详情 – 有关什么? |
[07:47] | Details about the party. Who is this? | – 有关派对的详情 – 你是哪位? |
[07:50] | Or I’ll hang up. You don’t know me. I’ll save you some time. | 要不我就挂了 你又不认识我 帮你省点时间 |
[07:52] | I know everyone, and I have all the time in the world. | 我认识所有人 我也有大把时间 |
[07:54] | Folly of youth. | 年轻人的荒唐啊 |
[07:56] | Ask whose invitation I’ve got. | 不妨问问我拿了谁的邀请信 |
[08:00] | What you said… Emily Kostich. | – 你是说… – 艾米丽·考斯提奇 |
[08:05] | 15 Busch Street, in Stockton Cove. Buzz 42 at the gate. | 斯多克顿湾 布拾大街15号 在门口按42号 |
[08:09] | 9:00. But who gave you… | 九点 不过是谁给你的… |
[08:42] | “The sun, whose rays Are all ablaze | 太阳光芒万丈 |
[08:45] | “With ever-living glory, | 带着永恒的光辉 |
[08:47] | “Does not deny His majesty | 切莫抗拒他的威严 |
[08:50] | “He scorns to tell a story! | 他蔑视传说 |
[08:52] | “He don’t exclaim, | 他从不宣称 |
[08:53] | “‘I blush for shame So kindly be indulgent.’ | 我为羞愧脸红 所以请万般纵容 |
[08:58] | “But, fierce and bold, | 然而 大胆而猛烈 |
[08:59] | “In fiery gold His glories all effulgent! | 在火焰般的金光万丈中 他光辉万世永存 |
[09:04] | “I mean to rule the earth As he the sky | 我注定统治人间 正如他主宰上天 |
[09:08] | “We really know our won’th The sun and I!” | 我们对自己的价值了然于心 太阳与我 |
[09:15] | And the stupid coach, the coach won’t let me play. | 那个蠢教练 教练不让我参加 |
[09:18] | So, cheers. | 那么 干杯 |
[09:22] | Beautiful. I mean, I am Brad Bramish, Coach. | 狠啊 我说 我是布拉德·布拉米什啊 教练 |
[09:25] | You gotta let me play. | 你得让我参加 |
[09:27] | How am I supposed to put in my best game | 我要是老担心自己还能不能参加 |
[09:29] | if I’m worried about whether or not I’m gonna be in there? | 怎么可能好好表现呢? |
[09:46] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[09:47] | Hey! | 嗨! |
[09:51] | What are you doing here? Leaving. | – 你在这儿做什么? – 正要走 |
[09:54] | Oh, yeah? | 哦是吗? |
[10:27] | Brad’s not the kind of guy you wanna mess with. | 布拉德这种人 你可别跟他对着干 |
[10:34] | Fearless flyer. | 飞蛾扑火 |
[10:37] | Quit your yapping and fix me one. | 别废话了 给我来一杯 |
[10:44] | I’ll never get through all this. | 我估计受不了 |
[10:47] | Uh-huh. | 唔 |
[11:01] | So why are you here tonight? I’m looking for Emily. | – 你今晚来干嘛? – 我在找艾米丽 |
[11:04] | Em’s been AWOL for a good month. Nobody’s seen her. | 艾米已经“擅离职守”一个月了 没人见过她 |
[11:06] | I saw her yesterday. | 我昨天才见到她 |
[11:09] | Nearly nobody. | 好 几乎没人 |
[11:10] | Listen, you’re scratching at the wrong door. | 听着 你找错门了 |
[11:12] | I didn’t know Em well enough to know the details of what she was in. | 我不太了解艾米丽 不清楚她卷进了什么事 |
[11:14] | I just got wind of the downfall. | 事情先发 而我后知 |
[11:16] | If you haven’t got a finger in Em’s troubles, then why did her name | 要是艾米丽惹了麻烦 而你又没在其中插一脚 |
[11:18] | get me into your rather exclusive party? | 那我怎么凭她的名字 就找到你这个私人派对来了? |
[11:21] | Keep up with me now. I don’t know, but it sounded like you did. | 不如你接着来啊 我倒不晓得嘛 可听上去你还挺清楚我的 |
[11:26] | And a body’s got a right to be curious. | 一个人有好奇的权利 |
[11:31] | Now I’m not so sure. Well, put that body to bed. | – 现在我倒不确定了 – 哦拉倒吧 |
[11:34] | I don’t know a damn thing about whatever troubles and that works for me. | 出了什么事我一无所知 也无所谓 |
[11:40] | I just want to find her. | 我只是想找到她 |
[11:46] | Coffee and Pie. | 咖啡与派 |
[11:51] | Coffee and Pie, Oh My? | 咖啡与派 我的上帝? |
[11:53] | And you didn’t hear it from me. | 别说是我讲的 |
[12:08] | GIRL: It’s Tugger. LAURA: All right. | – 是托格 – 好 |
[12:14] | Will you wait here for me? Sure. | – 你会在这儿等我吗? – 当然 |
[12:18] | You’ll sit right here and wait? I’ll just be five minutes. | 你坐在这里等着哦 我去5分钟就来 |
[12:21] | Yes. Okay. | – 嗯 – 好 |
[12:54] | TUGGER: Why don’t you say something? | 你怎么不说 |
[12:56] | LAURA: I will not talk about this. | 我不想谈这个 |
[12:58] | We’ll talk about this right now! I won’t! | – 我们现在就得谈! – 我不! |
[13:00] | I’ll talk about this now! | 我现在就谈 |
[13:59] | Where’s Dode? | 多德在哪里? |
[14:01] | Hey, Brendan, maybe you shouldn’t be here. | 布兰登 也许你不应该来这里 |
[14:14] | Kara told me you know where Em’s at. | 卡拉告诉我你知道艾米丽在哪儿 |
[14:17] | And why you looking for Em? | 你找艾米丽干嘛? |
[14:18] | She asked for my help. | 她找我帮忙 |
[14:20] | Well, listen, man, I got plenty on my plate without dealing with some jilted ex. | 听着 我自己烦心的事情多了 管不了什么前任男朋友的事 |
[14:24] | It’s not about that. | 不是那回事 |
[14:25] | Well, whatever it’s about, act smarter than you look and drop it. | 管是什么事 放聪明点 放手吧 |
[14:29] | Where’s she at? | 她在哪里? |
[14:30] | You better get while it’s good. | 见好就收 明不明白? |
[14:39] | Heel it now, dig? | 紧追不放呀 |
[14:45] | Throw one at me if you want, hash-head. I got all five senses and I slept last night. | 想的话你们就放马过来 我五感齐全 昨晚也睡觉了 |
[14:49] | That puts me six-up on the lot of you. | 比你们这伙人强多了 |
[14:51] | Just easy, bro. | 放松点 兄弟 |
[15:03] | Where’s Em? | 艾米在哪里? |
[15:08] | DODE: All right! All right! All right! | 好吧!好吧! |
[15:13] | Where’s Em? | 艾米在哪里? |
[15:18] | She’s with me. | 她和我一起 |
[15:21] | She was tight when she called you, man. Came to me freaked. | 她给你打电话时很紧张 找到我的时候都迷糊了 |
[15:23] | Told me to shake you if you came by. | 她跟我说 你要是来了就不用理 |
[15:26] | Said you’d only make things worse. | 说是你只会让事情更糟 |
[15:36] | Deal with whatever this ain’t about and drop it. | 管是什么事儿 接受吧 放手吧 |
[15:40] | Tell Em I wanna see her. | 告诉艾米丽我要见她 |
[15:41] | Tell her if she wants my help or not, it’s her business. | 告诉她 她要不要我帮忙 那是她的事 |
[15:44] | But I want to hear it straight from her. She don’t want… | – 但我要亲口听她说 – 她不想… |
[15:46] | Today! She knows where I eat lunch. | 就今天! 她知道我在哪儿吃午饭 |
[15:48] | And stay out, man! | 别插手! |
[17:45] | I must’ve sounded pretty crazy on the phone yesterday. | 昨天在电话里 我听起来一定很疯狂 |
[17:50] | You just gotta forget about it. | 你把这事忘了吧 |
[17:52] | That’s how you can help me out, is just, | 你想帮我 就这样… |
[17:55] | please, forget about it. | 拜托 忘了吧 |
[18:04] | Brendan, | 布兰登 |
[18:07] | I know that you’re mad at all these people, | 我知道你对那些人都很生气 |
[18:09] | because you think I went away from you and went to them. | 因为你以为我离开你 去找了他们 |
[18:11] | But you got to start seeing it as my decision. | 但你要明白 这是我的决定 |
[18:16] | You know, stop getting angry just because where I wanna be at | 不要因为我想去的地方 |
[18:19] | is different from where you wanna be at, okay? | 不是你要去的地方就生气 |
[18:21] | Who fed you that line, Em? | 谁教你这台词的 艾米丽? |
[18:25] | Stop picking on Dode. Okay? He’s a good guy. | 别和多德过不去了好么? 他是好人 |
[18:28] | The Pie House rat? | 派屋的贼头贼脑的家伙? |
[18:31] | He’s a good friend. | 他是个好朋友 |
[18:34] | So what am I? | 那我算什么? |
[18:38] | Yeah, I mean, what are you? | 是呀 你是什么? |
[18:42] | Eating back here, hating everybody. | 躲在这儿吃饭 憎恨所有人 |
[18:45] | I mean, who are you judging anyone? | 你凭什么批评别人? |
[18:49] | God I… I really loved you a lot. | 上帝 我… 我真的爱过你 |
[18:55] | I couldn’t stand it. | 我受不了 |
[18:57] | I had to get with people. I couldn’t handle life with you, anymore. | 我得和人们相处 没法再和你一起生活 |
[19:10] | I’m sorry, Brendan. I’m sorry. | 对不起 布兰登 对不起 |
[19:20] | You gotta come back to me, Em. No! | – 回到我身边 艾米 – 不! |
[19:22] | You’re in a spot but I can get you out of it, if you just come back to me. | 你踩到了坑 可我能拉你出来 只要你回到我身边 |
[19:25] | No, you’re not hearing me! I don’t wanna be put away | 不 你根本没在听我说! 我不想被拉开 被保护 |
[19:26] | and protected. Whatever befalls you, I’ll deal with. | 无论你遇到什么事 我来处理 |
[19:28] | No. | 不 |
[19:29] | Just tell me about the trouble with the brick, The Pin. | 告诉我砖的麻烦事 别针的事 |
[19:32] | What? Are you gonna fix things, like you did with Jerr? | 什么 你怎么处理? 像吉尔那次一样吗? |
[19:36] | No. Okay? | 别这样 好吗 |
[19:38] | I came here to say goodbye. Okay? For good. | 我来这儿是来说再见的 好吧?彻底再见 |
[19:45] | Whatever you have to do to let me go, you gotta do it. | 无论你要怎样才能放开我 你都得去做 |
[19:50] | You gotta promise me, though, okay? You have to. | 向我保证 好吗? 你得放开我 |
[19:57] | That you’re not… You’re not gonna torture yourself. | 保证你不会… 不会折磨你自己 |
[20:01] | Please. | 求你了 |
[20:03] | That you’re… You’re just gonna let me go. | 你会…会放手 |
[20:13] | Just let me go. | 对我放手吧 |
[21:04] | BRAIN: Do you know anything else about this? BRENDAN: No. | – 你还知道什么? – 没了 |
[21:06] | Slim pickings. | 几乎一无所知 |
[21:08] | Why did you let Dode fly when he went back to, | 为什么放过多德? 他要回哪儿来着… |
[21:09] | who’s her name, at the theater? Kara. | – 那个 剧院里的那谁… – 卡拉 |
[21:11] | It’s their turf. I couldn’t hear them without being seen, | 那是他们的地盘 我想听见他们的话就会被看见 |
[21:13] | and that would only biff their play. | 那只会对他们有利 |
[21:14] | Best to know that it’s there, let it ride and see what comes of it. | 最好是这样 反正知道就在那儿 后面的事情 走一步看一步 |
[21:16] | Anyway. Well, if this is what I think it is, | 要是正如我所想 |
[21:19] | it didn’t come straight from Dode, unless he’s playing out of his league. | 不会是多德直接下的手 除非他玩过头了 |
[21:23] | I can only give you my best guess. Yeah. | 我尽力而为 猜猜看吧 |
[21:26] | When the upper crust does shady deeds, | 上流人要做些下流勾当的时候 |
[21:28] | they do them in different places around town. | 他们会分散在镇上几个不同的地方 |
[21:30] | One of them is by the pier, another one is by the bike trails in State Park. | 一个是码头边 一个是国家公园的自行车道边 |
[21:33] | I mean, there’s a lot of them. | 我是说 有很多地方 |
[21:34] | And the pitch is, they’ve got little symbols for each one. | 他们都标定了小符号 |
[21:37] | So they can tell each other the place without word getting around. | 这样互相告知地点 话就不会传出去 |
[21:39] | This might be that. But Dode wouldn’t know it? | 也许是这样 但是多德怎会不知道? |
[21:41] | No, this is the upper crust. Dode’s pie-pan grease. | 不 那是上流人 多德还不够格 他就是派盘子底下的油渣 |
[21:43] | Call anything up? | 想起什么了吗? |
[21:44] | How many places start with “A”? | 有多少地方是A开头? |
[21:46] | Or if it’s a shape, could be just a random symbol. | 要么是象形 可能就是任意的符号 |
[21:48] | Even if you figure it out, what good would you do? | 就算你猜到了又如何? |
[21:50] | You said her business was none of yours. | 你说过她的事情与你无关 |
[21:52] | So she’s all right. | 她没事就行 |
[21:54] | Forget it now, go home. Sleep. | 忘了吧 回家 睡觉 |
[25:01] | Brendan, you’re up early. Couldrt sleep. | – 布兰登 你起的真早 – 睡不着 |
[25:06] | Find Emily? | 找到艾米丽了? |
[25:13] | You all right? | 你还好吗? |
[25:16] | Yeah. What are you here for, zero? | – 嗯 – 你在这儿干嘛 一无所获? |
[25:18] | Forced into taking the early bus. The others don’t run by my street. | 我得搭早班车 其他的不经过我那条街 |
[25:24] | So what’s the word with Em? | 艾米丽怎么说? |
[25:26] | She’s gone. Can’t raise her? | – 她走了 – 养不起她? |
[25:32] | No, I can’t. | 是呀 我不能 |
[25:38] | So what now? | 那现在怎么办? |
[25:41] | Now, I don’t know. I guess… | 现在 我不知道 我猜… |
[25:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:52] | I can’t let her go, Brain. | 我放不了手 伯莱 |
[25:55] | I was set to, but I can’t. I don’t think I can. | 我准备放手了 可我做不到 我觉得我做不到 |
[26:00] | Do you think you can help her? | 你觉得自己可以帮她吗? |
[26:04] | No. | 不 |
[26:06] | You think you can get the straight, maybe break some deserving teeth? | 你觉得自己可以来硬的 也许把那些罪有应得的家伙揍一顿? |
[26:13] | Yeah, I think I could. | 唔 我是怎么想的 |
[26:16] | Well… | 唔… |
[26:22] | Tell me to walk from this, Brain. | 告诉我置身事外 伯莱 |
[26:25] | Tell me to drop it. Walk from it. Drop it. | – 告诉我要放手 – 置身事外呀 放手呀 |
[26:30] | But you’re thick, Brendan. | 但你很固执 布兰登 |
[26:33] | Yes, I am. | 是呀 |
[26:43] | I need you to op. | 我需要你来做后援 |
[26:46] | Like on Jerr, but that was cake to this, and unlike Jerr, | 就像吉尔那次 不过吉尔跟这次比 简直是小菜一碟 |
[26:48] | there’s not much chance of coming out clean. | 这次估计不太可能安然脱身了 |
[26:50] | 24l7 on this one. | 这次是24小时7天 全天候 |
[26:52] | You okay to op for me again? | 做我的后援 没有问题吗? |
[26:55] | So what first, tip the bulls? No. | – 第一步怎么做?给警察露口风? – 不 |
[26:57] | Bulls would gum it. | 警察会把事情搞砸 |
[26:58] | They’d flash their dusty standards at the wide-eyes, | 他们挥舞着满是灰尘的什么标准大旗 大家看得目瞪口呆 |
[27:01] | probably find some yegg to pin, probably even the right one. | 也许能抓到些坏伙计 说不定还能会抓对人 |
[27:03] | But they’d trample the real tracks and scare the real players | 但是他们会踩坏痕迹 打草惊蛇 |
[27:05] | back into their holes. | 真正的高手会躲回洞里去 |
[27:06] | If we’re doing this, I want the whole story. No cops, not for a bit. | 如果我们动手 我就要搞得清清楚楚 不能有警察介入 绝对不能 |
[27:10] | So what’s first? | 那么第一步怎么办? |
[27:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:12] | Your mom still have that cell? In her car. | – 你妈妈还用那手机? – 在她车上 |
[27:14] | Can I borrow it for a few days? Get me the number? | 我能借用几天吗?给我号码? |
[27:16] | Yeah. Wait for my word. | – 唔 – 等我的消息 |
[27:19] | And cover for me first. | 先罩住我 |
[27:22] | I’m gonna be a little late. | 我会迟到一会儿 |
[27:27] | BRENDAN: Stop it. EMILY: What did you do, Brendan? | – 停下 – 你都做了什么 布兰登? |
[27:28] | Are you crying for him? You’re crying for Jerr? | 你在为他哭? 你在为吉尔哭? |
[27:30] | Trueman went straight for him. He knew the lay! | 楚曼直接找上他的 他知道! |
[27:32] | You ratted on Jerr! Stop it now, Em! | – 是你背叛了吉尔! – 停下 艾米丽! |
[27:34] | What, you telling me it isn’t true? Look at me! | 怎么 你想告诉我事实并非如此? 看着我! |
[27:36] | You ratted him out, because you were jealous! | 你背叛他 因为你嫉妒他! |
[27:37] | No, I spun on him and I bulled the two-bit toker, | 不 我是教训那吸毒的一顿 |
[27:40] | ’cause I know what his world would do to you! | 因为我知道他那帮人 会对你产生什么影响! |
[27:42] | I love you too much to see that! | 我太爱你了 不能眼睁睁地看它发生 |
[27:43] | You don’t love me, you just wanna keep me! | 你不是爱我 你只是想留我在你身边 |
[27:45] | You’re the only thing I love! | 你是我唯一爱的 |
[27:47] | You’re the only thing I love! | 你是我唯一爱的! |
[27:50] | And this is how I do it. | 我就是这样的 |
[27:55] | I wanna keep you safe. | 我想保证你的安全 |
[28:09] | You can’t keep me safe, Brendan, all right? | 你没法保证我安全的 布兰登 行吧? |
[28:11] | I’m in a different world now. | 我已经处于另一个世界了 |
[28:13] | And you can’t keep me out of it, and you can’t beat it. | 你无法让我离开 你无法改变 |
[28:16] | Not if I don’t want you to. | 我不愿意 你就没办法 |
[29:11] | Here’s the cell number. Yeah. Keep it on vibrate. | – 这是手机号码 – 唔 放在振动档 |
[29:12] | Better stop meeting me in the open, too. | 最好也别公开见我了 |
[29:14] | I’m gonna start getting visible. I need you on the underneath. | 我会开始明的活动 你得在暗处 |
[29:16] | I’ll call. Trueman, the Ass. VP, wants words. | – 我会打电话的 – 楚曼 那个混蛋副校长 要和你谈话 |
[29:18] | I’ll bet he does. Keep him off me. | 我就知道 别让他找上我 |
[29:20] | Stonewall him, he won’t bite. Just keep him away from me. | 晾着他 他没有杀伤力的 就别让他找到我 |
[29:22] | I’ll try. So what’s first? Make Em’s troubles mine. | – 我试试看。第一步怎么走? – 艾米丽的事就是我的事 |
[29:25] | Emily said four words I didn’t know. Tell me if they catch. | 艾米丽说了四个词 我不明白 你要是有印象 就告诉我 |
[29:28] | Brick. No. | – 砖 – 不 |
[29:30] | Or bad brick. No. | – 坏砖 – 不 |
[29:32] | Tug? Tug. | – 托格? – 托格 |
[29:34] | Tug, might be a drink. | 托格 可能是饮料 |
[29:36] | Like milk and vodka, or something. | 比如牛奶伏特加什么的 |
[29:40] | Poor Frisco. Frisco. | – 可怜的弗里斯科? – 弗里斯科 |
[29:43] | Frisco Farr was a sophomore last year. | 弗里斯科·法尔是去年的二年级生 |
[29:45] | Real trash. Maybe hit a class a week. | 绝对的垃圾 一个礼拜来上一堂课 |
[29:47] | Didrt know him then and haven’t seen him around. | 那时候不认识他 现在也没怎么见到他 |
[29:49] | Pin. Pin. | – 别针 – 别针 |
[29:51] | The Pin? The Pin, yeah? | – 别针? – 别针 唔? |
[29:53] | The Pin’s kind of a local spook story. You know the kingpin. | 别针是当地人的鬼话 你知道那首要人物的 |
[29:56] | I’ve heard it. Same thing. | – 听说过 – 都那一套 |
[29:57] | Supposed to be old, like 26. Lives in town. | 说是年纪不小 26岁样子 在镇上住 |
[30:00] | Dope runner, right? Big time. | – 搞白粉的 唔? – 说对了 |
[30:01] | See, The Pin pipes it from the lowest scraper to Brad Bramish himself. | 别针从底层的那些家伙那里 把货搞给布拉德·布拉米什 |
[30:05] | Maybe. I mean, ask any dope rat where the junk sprang, and they’ll say | 随便问哪个磕药的 问东西从哪儿来 他们就会说 |
[30:09] | they scraped it off that, who scored it off this, who bought it off someone. | 是这家伙剥来的 他又是从什么地方搞的 人家又是从某某那里买的 |
[30:11] | After four or five connections, the list always end with The Pin. | 四五个人链下去 一连串 说到底 总是别针 |
[30:15] | But I bet you, you got every rat in town together and said show your hands | 但是我和你赌 就算把镇上的垃圾都叫到一块儿 |
[30:17] | if any of them have actually seen The Pin, and you’d get a crowd of full pockets. | 让他们举手表决 说谁真见过别针 估计个个都会把手插在口袋里 |
[30:20] | You think The Pin’s just a tale to take whatever heat? | 你是说别针… 出了事好顶包的? |
[30:24] | But what’s first? | 那先怎搞? |
[30:27] | A show of hands. | 亮牌 |
[30:35] | Hello, Brendan, are you here for the show? No. | – 布兰登 你来看表演吗 – 不 |
[30:38] | Well, then, could you go then, honey? ‘Cause I have this headache. | 那么你能走开一下吗 亲爱的? 因为我有点头疼 |
[30:40] | Try smoking like a chimney. I’ve heard that helps. | 抽烟抽得像烟囱管 这对头疼很有帮助啊? |
[30:43] | Hey, isn’t this Dode’s brand? | 这是多德用的牌子? |
[30:46] | You don’t know Dode’s brand. I do now. | – 你不知道多德用什么牌子 – 我知道 |
[30:51] | I’m gonna start shaking things up. | 我得开始折腾一番了 |
[30:52] | Give me the story, you might miss the bite. | 有事情就说 或许我可以不来惹你 |
[30:54] | The story about what? All right. | – 有关什么的事情 – 好吧 |
[30:57] | The story about what? | 关于什么的事情 |
[30:58] | I don’t want to play games if you’ve got a headache. | 你不是头疼嘛 我不想兜圈子 |
[31:00] | Get me if you want to spill it, | 想说的话找我 |
[31:01] | but I can’t guarantee safe passage after tonight. | 但是今晚以后 我不敢保证你的安全 |
[31:03] | I don’t know… Tell The Pin | – 我不知道… – 告诉别针 |
[31:05] | that Brad was my calling card, and I need words. | 布拉德是我的敲门砖 我等你们回话 |
[31:08] | Brad Bramish? | 布拉德·布拉米什? |
[31:12] | Tail Kara at lunch. She’s got rehearsal, but she’ll blow early. | 吃完午饭跟踪卡拉 她有排练 但会提早走 |
[31:15] | She goes home, drop her, or else wait for my call. | 要是她回家了 就不用跟 否则就等我电话 |
[31:18] | Will do. | 好的 |
[31:22] | I mean, am I crazy, huh? | 嗨 我说 我疯了不成? |
[31:24] | I mean, this is all I am trying to say here! | 我说 我就这意思! |
[31:26] | Okay, if you put me in the game, | 你要是让我参加比赛 |
[31:29] | Brad Bramish is gonna do what needs to be done, baby. | 该做什么做什么 布拉德·布拉米什一定搞定 |
[31:32] | Okay? But they don’t put me in! | 成不? 可他们不让我参加 |
[31:34] | What needs doing, ain’t gonna get done! | 该成的事情做不成 |
[31:37] | Huh? And then don’t come crying to me. | 到时候可别哭着回来找我 |
[31:40] | Boo-hoo-hoo-hoo! If you don’t put me in the game! | 啊哈!谁让你们不让我比赛! |
[31:44] | Now, am I right? Of course I’m right! | 啊 对吧?当然对! |
[31:47] | And don’t come to me if you don’t let me play! | 不让我参加比赛 就别来找我! |
[31:49] | BIFF: Didrt. BRAD: Shut up! | – 恶心 – 闭嘴 |
[31:55] | Hey! | 嗨! |
[31:58] | What are you doing here? Just listening. | – 你在这儿干嘛? – 随便听听 |
[32:04] | All right, you got me. I’m a scout for the Gophers. | 好吧 你逮着我了 我是个高弗那帮人的特派员 |
[32:07] | Been watching your game for a month, but that story right there, just clenched it. | 观察了你们一个月 不过你刚说的那事儿 绝对正点! |
[32:11] | You got heart, kid. How soon can you be in Minneapolis? | 你很有心啊 小子 你到明尼阿波利斯要多久? |
[32:14] | Yeah? | 唔? |
[32:15] | Cold winters, but they got a great public transit system. | 冬天很冷 不过他们的公交系统很好 |
[32:18] | Yeah? Yeah. | – 唔? – 唔 |
[32:20] | Oh, yeah? | 唔? |
[32:22] | There’s a thesaurus in the library. “Yeah” is under “Y.” | 那 图书馆有字典 “唔”是E开头 |
[32:24] | Go ahead, I’ll wait. You know, who invited you? | – 来吧 我等着 – 谁请你来的? |
[32:27] | To the parking lot? | 来停车场? |
[32:29] | Gee, I guess I invited myself. | 大概是我不请自来 |
[32:31] | Maybe you wanna go somewhere more private. | 也许你想去个更私密的地方 |
[32:36] | With you? Sure. | 和你?当然 |
[32:48] | If this boy knows what’s good for him, he’ll just beat it. | 如果这小子知道利害 他会知难而退 |
[32:52] | Whooping this small fry’s butt ain’t gonna help me none. | 揍这臭小子干嘛 我又没什么好处 |
[32:55] | Sure ain’t gonna help him, neither. | 当然对他也没好处 |
[33:05] | MAN: Come on, Brad! | 来吧 布拉德! |
[33:43] | Hey, was there a fight? Yeah. | – 嘿 打架了? – 唔 |
[33:54] | You’re quite a pill. | 你真行啊 |
[33:57] | Where are you going? Home. | – 你去哪儿? – 回家 |
[34:01] | Why did you take a powder the other night? | 那晚你为什么走了? |
[34:02] | Same reason I’m taking one now. Hold it! | – 和现在的原因一样 – 别! |
[34:06] | I wanna help you. Go away. | – 我想帮你 – 走开 |
[34:14] | Look, I can’t trust you. You ought to be smart enough to know that. | 我没法信任你 你很聪明 该清楚这一点 |
[34:17] | I didn’t shake up the party to get your attention, | 我去砸场子 不是为了引起你的注意 |
[34:19] | and I’m not heeling you to hook you. | 我也不是跟踪你想泡你 |
[34:21] | Your connections could help me, but the bad baggage they bring | 你认识很多人 这关系可以帮到我 但是带来的麻烦也不少 啰嗦的很 |
[34:24] | could make it zero sum gain or even hurt me. | 两样抵消 说不定我还会吃亏 |
[34:26] | Better off coming at it clean. | 最好还是撇得一干二净 |
[34:28] | I wouldn’t have to lead you in by the… | 要是那样 我又怎会手把手地带你进场… |
[34:30] | I can’t trust you. | 我不信任你 |
[34:32] | Brad was a sap, you werert. | 布拉德屁也不算 可你不像他 |
[34:34] | You’re with him, so you’re playing him. | 你和他在一起 就是在玩他 |
[34:35] | So you’re a player. | 你就是个玩家 |
[34:37] | With you behind me, I’d have to tie one eye up, | 你要是来帮我 我就得留神 看你手上玩什么把戏 |
[34:39] | watching both of your hands. I can’t spare it. | 我没这闲工夫 |
[34:42] | You’re not Brad. No, I’m not. | – 你又不是布拉德 – 我不是 |
[34:49] | BRAIN: You didn’t call. Sorry. Kara went home though, didn’t she? | – 你没打电话 – 抱歉 卡拉回家了对吗? |
[34:51] | Yeah, but she stopped at a payphone | 对 但是她半路在电话亭停了下来 |
[34:53] | and made two calls that she didn’t want on her phone bill. | 打了两个什么电话 估计不想在人在她电话帐单上看到 |
[34:55] | Get the numbers? No. Sorry. | – 搞到号码没有? – 抱歉 没有 |
[34:56] | It’s all right. Me and Brad front-page news? | 没关系 我和布拉德成头条了? |
[34:58] | All the buzz. You really do that? Yeah. | – 超级轰动 你真干了? – 唔 |
[35:00] | Why? Is Brad The Pin? Brad is a sap. | – 为什么?布拉德是别针的人? – 布拉德是个屁玩意儿 |
[35:02] | I downed him on his field, and his crew didn’t bite. | 我在他地盘上打他 他同伙也没什么反应 |
[35:04] | So now I know he’s a sap, and anyone who acts like he isn’t is profiting by it. | 我现在知道他是个屁玩意儿 像他这样的也没有什么好处拿 |
[35:07] | That’s not why I roughed him, though. | 我惹他倒不是为了这个 |
[35:09] | For kicks? Economics. | – 那干嘛 打他出气? – 经济学嘛 |
[35:10] | Brad’s the school’s biggest jake buyer, | 布拉德是学校里买料最多的 |
[35:12] | so if this Pin is behind all the selling, I just got his attention. | 所以如果幕后人物是别针 我已经引起他的注意 |
[35:14] | Anyway, now we’ve shaken the tree, let’s wait and see what falls on our heads. | 反正我们现在摇动了大树 就看掉在头上的是什么 |
[35:18] | Will do. | 好的 |
[35:32] | TRUEMAN: So you didn’t know this boy? | 你不认识那个男生? |
[35:33] | BRENDAN: No sir, never seen him. TRUEMAN: And he just hit you? | – 没有 先生 从没见过 – 他就这么打你了? |
[35:37] | Like I said, he asked for my lunch money first. | 我说过了 他先问我要午餐钱 |
[35:39] | Good thing I brown-bagged it. | 还好我带的是盒饭 没钱 |
[35:43] | Okay, Brendan, I’ve been looking to talk to you. | 好了布兰登 我早就希望和你一谈 |
[35:47] | And you’ve helped this office out before. | 你帮过咱们不少忙 |
[35:48] | No, I gave you Jerr to see him eaten, not to see you fed. | 不 吉尔的事我是为了让他吃苦头 不是给你们好处 |
[35:53] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[35:55] | Very well put. | 说得很好 |
[35:56] | Accelerated English. Mrs. Kasprzyk. | 高级英语 卡瑟波老师教的 |
[35:59] | Tough teacher. Tough, but fair. | – 难相处的老师 – 难相处 但很公平 |
[36:03] | Okay, we know you’re clean. | 我们知道你没吸毒 |
[36:07] | And you’ve… | 而且你还… |
[36:09] | Despite your motives, you’ve always been an asset to this office. | 除却动机不论 你对我们很有用处 |
[36:13] | And you’re a good kid. | 你是个好孩子 |
[36:19] | I want to run some names past you. | 我想让你查些名字 |
[36:22] | Hold it, we’re not done here. I was done here three months ago. | – 等等 我们还没谈完呢 – 三个月前就谈完了 |
[36:25] | I told you then I’d give you Jerr, and that was that. | 当时就告诉过你 把吉尔供出来了 就这样 |
[36:27] | I’m not your inside line, and I’m not your boy. | 我不是你的内线 也不是你的跑腿 |
[36:29] | That’s not very… You know what I’m in | – 你这可不太… – 知道我现在什么情况吗 |
[36:30] | if the wrong yegg saw me pulled in here? | 如果不巧被什么烂人看见我被叫来? |
[36:32] | What are you in? No. | – 你什么情况? – 没什么 |
[36:35] | And no more of these informal chats, either. You got a discipline issue with me, | 以后少来这种非正式聊天的 你觉得我纪律有问题 |
[36:39] | write me up or suspend me, | 记过或停课好了 |
[36:41] | and I’ll see you at the parent conference. Hold on! | – 家长会上见 – 等等! |
[36:44] | I could write you up for talking back to a VP | 跟副校长顶嘴 因为这个我就可以给你记过 |
[36:47] | and for looking at me in that threatening way. | 敢用这种威吓的眼神看着我 |
[36:50] | I would exercise a little tact, Mr. Frye. | 我对付你可有一手 弗莱同学 |
[36:54] | You can’t pull a stunt like that unless there’s something I need you for. | 少装腔作势 除非我对你有所求 |
[36:58] | So is there? Maybe. | – 有吗? – 也许有 |
[37:01] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[37:03] | Maybe there’s something you need from me. | 也许你对我有所求吧? |
[37:07] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[37:11] | All right, I need you off my back completely for the next few weeks. | 好 下几周你完全别管我 |
[37:14] | There might be some heat soon. | 可能会出大事 |
[37:16] | If it’s something I can’t cover, I won’t go to bat for you. | 我罩不住的事 我是不会为你做的 |
[37:18] | If I get caught like that, it’s curtains anyway. | 要我这么就被抓住 反正也是落幕收场了 |
[37:20] | I can’t have brass cutting me favors in public. | 我可不能让警察在众人面前给我坏事 |
[37:22] | I’m just letting you know now, | 我只是现在告诉你 |
[37:24] | so you don’t come kicking in my homeroom door once trouble starts. | 所以一旦真有麻烦了 你也别怒气冲冲地来踢我房门 |
[37:29] | Okay. Okay, here’s what I can do. | 好吧 好吧 这么着吧 |
[37:33] | I won’t pin you for anything you aren’t caught at. | 你要是没被抓到 我就放你一码 |
[37:36] | But if anything comes up with your prints on it, I can’t help you. | 但如果真凭实据是你干的 我也无能为力 |
[37:39] | Also, if I get to the bottom of whatever this is, | 还有 等我把事情查清楚了 |
[37:42] | and it gets too hot, and you don’t deliver, | 事态掌控不住 你拿不出东西来 |
[37:45] | VP’s gonna need someone to turn over, police-wise. | 副校长总得供出些人来 好应付警方 |
[37:49] | And I’ll have you. | 那我就说是你 |
[37:51] | So there better be some meat at the end of this, like you say. | 所以最终如你说言 钓得到大鱼最好 |
[37:54] | Or at least a fall guy. | 或起码抓到一个人 |
[37:58] | Or you’re it. | 否则就是你 |
[38:02] | BRAIN: Nope, Dode is MIA. | 不 多德失踪了 |
[38:04] | BRENDAN: I’m 9 of 10 that Kara’s got him, but who knows where. | 我十拿九稳 他在卡拉那里 但不知道在哪儿 |
[38:07] | I shook, but she’s not spilling. | 我打探过 但她的嘴很紧 |
[38:08] | No more job offers, so she’s gotta play. | 没活干了 她总要出手的 |
[38:10] | And I know enough about Kara to let that worry me. | 我很了解卡拉 这事儿叫我担心 |
[38:12] | All right, keep your specs on for him. Any other news? | 好吧 继续盯紧了 还有什么消息? |
[38:14] | Some. Laura Dannon came to me, looking for you. | 有 劳拉·达诺到我这儿来找你 |
[38:18] | She did, huh? Fourth period. | – 她来了 唔? – 第四堂课 |
[38:20] | Nearly shook me upside down. | 差点把我翻了个遍 |
[38:21] | Can’t say I didn’t enjoy it. But why’d she come to me? | 不能说我一点不享受 但她找我干嘛? |
[38:23] | She’s tapping Kara, and Kara knows you know me. | 她问过卡拉 而卡拉知道你认识我 |
[38:25] | Yeah, well, she’s some piece of work. | 噢这样啊 她够味 |
[38:27] | If I had known where you were, I might have told her. | 要我知道你在哪里 说不定我就告诉她了 |
[38:29] | That’s the spirit. | 可不是嘛 |
[38:31] | Ask around for Dode. Tail Kara again at lunch. | 问问周围有关多德的事 午饭时再跟踪卡拉 |
[38:34] | I got knives in my eyes. I’m going home sick. | 我眼睛疼 我病假回家了 |
[38:36] | I’ll call you tonight. All right. | – 晚上我给你打电话 – 好 |
[39:49] | I wanna see The Pin. | 我要见别针 |
[41:26] | I wanna see The Pin. | 我要见别针 |
[41:30] | I guess you do. | 我猜也是 |
[43:13] | You The Pin? | 你就是别针? |
[43:30] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[43:38] | So now I’m very, very curious what you’re gonna say next. | 我现在非常 非常好奇你接下来会说什么 |
[43:42] | Maybe I’ll just sit here and bleed at you. | 也许我就光坐着 面朝着你流血 |
[43:44] | Helled, if you’re gonna go breaking my best clients’ noses | 你把我最好的客户的鼻子打坏了 |
[43:46] | and expect me to play sandbag. | 还希望我像沙包那样任你宰割 |
[43:49] | Anyway, you’ve been sniffing me out before then. | 无论如何 你以前找到过我 |
[43:53] | Sniffing for me like a vampire bat | 就像吸血鬼那样闻香而至 |
[43:55] | for a horse with a nick on its ear that he can suck on. | 就像马的耳朵上有道伤痕 可以吸吮 |
[43:59] | They do that. | 就是如此 |
[44:02] | So now you got Tugger to bring you in, | 好 现在托格把你带来了 |
[44:06] | which he never does. | 他可从来不这样 |
[44:10] | And you got me listening. | 现在我洗耳恭听 |
[44:12] | So I’m very curious | 我很好奇 |
[44:14] | what you have to say that better be really, really good. | 你究竟会说什么 最好要真的 真的非常精彩 |
[44:17] | Why don’t you call Ms. Dannon in from the hall first? She ought to hear this. | 为什么不叫达诺女士从客厅先进来 她应该来听一下 |
[44:23] | No dice, soldier. | 不行的 小子 |
[44:25] | Would’ve been a neat trick, though. | 不过这招还真不错 |
[44:28] | I was just gonna come up with some bit of information | 我只要随便说点什么 |
[44:30] | or set up some phony deal, anything. She’d let me walk. | 或者瞎讲讲 乱扯点什么 随便 她会放我走的 |
[44:33] | Then I was gonna go to the Vice Principal and spill him the street address | 然后我就去副校长那儿告诉他 |
[44:36] | of the biggest dope port in the burgh. | 本地最大毒品贩卖中心的地址 |
[44:38] | He knows zippo. | 他知道个屁 |
[44:39] | 1250 Vista Blanca, the ink blotter on the desk, in the den, | 布兰卡街1250号 桌上有吸墨纸 在地窖里 |
[44:43] | in the basement of the house with the tacky mailbox. | 房子前面有个脏兮兮的邮箱 |
[44:48] | You gonna do what now? | 你现在打算如何? |
[44:53] | No good, soldier. | 不妙呀 小子 |
[44:56] | All right, Tugger, enough. | 好了 托格 够了 |
[44:58] | Tug! | 托格! |
[45:00] | LAURA: Tug, stop! | 托格 住手! |
[45:21] | My glasses? | 我的眼镜呢? |
[45:27] | The hell with you then. Which wall is the door in? | 去你的 门在哪边? |
[45:49] | PIN: Sorry about this, kid. | 抱歉 孩子 |
[45:52] | But what the hell with what you said before? | 你之前说的话是什么意思? |
[45:56] | Where you were at, with all of us and Tug a fist away. | 我们和托格就在边上 捏着拳头等着扁你呢 |
[46:00] | You gotta use your nut. | 用点脑子好吧 |
[46:02] | Allay the situation. | 该先把情势缓和下来 |
[46:06] | So, yeah, you’re not scared of me. | 好 你倒不怕我 |
[46:10] | I got it. | 我懂了 |
[46:12] | But I’m also thinking you’re a little nuts, now. | 不过我现在也觉得你有点疯 |
[46:16] | So you’ve got that tradeoff with your situation. | 所以算是折中 |
[46:20] | But nuts isn’t all bad, | 但疯倒也不全是坏事 |
[46:24] | so maybe it was a good play. | 所以这招算不错 |
[46:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[46:31] | So Laura talked me down. | 劳拉说服我 |
[46:35] | Why don’t we take you upstairs, back with the living? | 不如我们带你上楼 回客厅? |
[46:40] | I thought we had orange juice, Brendan. I’m sorry. | 我以为我们有橘子汁 布兰登 抱歉 |
[46:44] | How about some Tang? | 来点汤如何? |
[46:45] | No, that’s more like soda, isn’t it? Water’s fine, ma’am. Thanks. | – 不 那更像碳酸饮料 不是吗? – 水就可以了 女士 谢谢 |
[46:48] | Wait a minute, we have apple juice here, if you’d like that. | 等等 我们有苹果汁 如果你喜欢的话 |
[46:51] | Or we’ve got milk, but you’re having that on your corn flakes. | 我们也有牛奶 不过麦片里已经有牛奶了 |
[46:55] | BRENDAN: Apple juice sounds terrific. | 苹果汁就好得很 |
[46:56] | It’s country style. | 乡村风情 |
[46:58] | That’s perfect. | 好极了 |
[46:59] | And I’ll even give it to you in a little country glass. | 我再给你个乡村杯子来装 |
[47:01] | How about that? | 如何? |
[47:04] | Boys? I’m fine, Mrs. M. | – 孩子们? – 我很好 女士 |
[47:08] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢谢 妈妈 |
[47:10] | Okay, well, | 好吧 |
[47:12] | I’m gonna go do something in the other room. | 我去其他房间做事好了 |
[47:22] | So how abouts we take another snap at hearing your tale? | 你再讲个故事来听听? |
[47:26] | I don’t know. It starts out same as before. I mean, this floor ain’t carpeted. | 我不知道 说不定和上次一样 地板又没有铺地毯 |
[47:30] | We’re cooled off. | 我们很冷静了 |
[47:31] | Your muscle seemed pretty cool putting his fist in my head. | 你拳头打到我脑袋上时 似乎是挺冷静的 |
[47:33] | I want him out. | 让他出去 |
[47:37] | Looky, soldier… The ape blows or I clam. | – 瞧 小子… – 要么让这猴子走开 要么我保持沉默 |
[47:39] | So clam! | 那么就保持沉默吧! |
[47:41] | What’ve you got I can’t beat out of you back in the basement? | 我倒不信 还有什么话没说 在地下室把你打也打了出来 |
[47:51] | Give us a few minutes, Tug. | 让我们单独谈几分钟 托格 |
[47:56] | I’ll call you if whatever. | 有什么事我会叫你 |
[48:11] | So? | 好了? |
[48:16] | About a year ago, I had a small-time dealing partnership with Jerr Madison. | 一年前 我和吉尔·麦迪逊做过短期的买卖 |
[48:19] | Know him? Till he took the fall for you. | – 知道他吗? – 直到他为你被抓了 |
[48:21] | Yeah, well. | 是呀 |
[48:23] | I didn’t ask him to, but he was a straight player, | 我没叫他这么做 但他玩得正 没供出我来 |
[48:25] | and I got out clean, almost. | 我清白脱身了 差不多是 |
[48:29] | Nothing on my official record, but the VPs play it like I owe them one. | 我的官方档案上什么也没有 可副校长那模样 弄得我好像欠他们似的 |
[48:32] | When I made it clear I wasrt gonna be playing their hound dog, | 我说清楚了 不做他们的走狗 |
[48:35] | well, they didn’t like it. | 他们就不乐意了 |
[48:36] | They keep badgering me, calling me in. | 纠缠不休 找我 |
[48:38] | Gee, that’s tough. I don’t like being told whose side I’m on. | – 嘿 那可难搞 – 我不想被人控制 |
[48:43] | So now they think I’m on your trail. | 现在他们以为我在跟踪你 |
[48:46] | I’m in a nice spot to know their movements, | 我占据有利位置 我知道他们的行动 |
[48:49] | feed them yours. | 为你如数奉上 |
[48:52] | I got you. You haven’t got me, yet. | – 我明白了 – 你还没有明白 |
[48:55] | What? Price? | 什么?价钱吗? |
[48:57] | Considering the benefits my services could yield, | 考虑下我的服务可以带来的收益 |
[48:59] | I don’t think that’s unreasonable. | 我觉得很合理 |
[49:01] | And what are your services exactly? | 那么你的服务究竟是什么? |
[49:04] | So I can be specific on the invoice. | 我的账单也好开个清楚 |
[49:07] | Whatever serves your interests. | 你所感兴趣的任何服务 |
[49:12] | Fair enough. | 很公平 |
[49:15] | I’ll have my boys check your tale, | 我会让手下查证你的说法 |
[49:19] | and seeing how it stretches, we’ll either rub or hire you. | 看看到底如何 咱们要么扁你 或者雇你 |
[49:23] | You’ll know which by the end of the day tomorrow. | 明天你会知道答案 |
[49:33] | We’re done. | 我们谈完了 |
[49:37] | I’ll drive you back. | 我开车送你回去 |
[49:40] | Just drop me at school. | 在学校放我下车就好 |
[49:45] | How long was I out? Half an hour. | – 我昏迷了多久? – 半个小时 |
[49:48] | It took all of it for me to cool The Pin down. | 我费了九牛二虎之力让别针息怒 |
[49:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[50:01] | You trust me now? | 你现在信任我了吗? |
[50:16] | Less now than when I didn’t trust you before. | 比以前少一点点不信任 |
[50:19] | Maybe if you can tell me your angle in all this, I could. | 如果告诉我你在其中具体身份 我也许可以 |
[50:22] | Emily tried to get with Brad and I about three months ago. | 三个月前 艾米丽想跟布拉德和我接近 |
[50:24] | Three months ago. And you stonewalled her. | 三个月前 而你把她晾在一边了 |
[50:26] | Oh, all right. If you’ve already got the world’s address… | 好吧 既然你都搞的一清二楚了… |
[50:32] | Three months ago. | 三个月前 |
[50:34] | And I liked her, but she wasrt us and it didn’t work. | 我喜欢她 但是她是我们一伙人 无法融合 |
[50:37] | And when she left, she took some souvenirs with her. | 她走的时候拿了些纪念品 |
[50:40] | Dirty habits she wasrt strong enough to control | 坏习惯 她没戒掉 |
[50:42] | and a connection to The Pin to keep them going. | 和别针混在一起 变得更糟 |
[50:44] | A few months pass, and the next I hear, | 然后过了几个月 我就听说 |
[50:46] | The Pin’s raging over a certain situation with the junk Em’s partial to. | 艾米丽搅和什么白粉的事情 惹得别针很恼火 |
[50:50] | And it’s all coming down on her head. | 她就惨了 |
[50:51] | You’re saying Em scraped the junk off The Pin? | 你是说艾米丽偷了别针的白粉? |
[50:54] | I don’t care how hard she was hooked, I don’t buy that. | 我不管她瘾多大 我不信 |
[50:56] | You werert there. She wasrt herself. It had dug deep. | 你不知道 她都变了个人 很严重 |
[51:00] | It was awful. | 糟透了 |
[51:02] | And whether she scraped or copped | 她偷了也好 骗了也好 |
[51:04] | or just ran her tab around the world and into her own back, | 或只是自己的东西物归原主 |
[51:07] | it must’ve been grand. | 反正肯定是要紧东西 |
[51:08] | I’ve never seen The Pin so hot. | 我没见过别针那么生气 |
[51:11] | And when he thought his precious, his bricks of whatever it was, | 他以为他的宝贝 他的什么砖头 |
[51:14] | when one of them was missing, | 丢了一块的时候 |
[51:17] | he scared me. | 可把我吓死了 |
[51:19] | Why are you telling me all this? What’s your play? | 你告诉我这个干嘛?你想干什么? |
[51:23] | You think nobody sees you. | 你以为没人注意你 |
[51:27] | Eating lunch behind the portables. | 在临时教室后面吃午饭? |
[51:30] | Loving some girl like she’s all there is, anywhere, to you. | 爱一个女孩 就像她是你仅有的一切 |
[51:36] | I always seen you. | 我一直留心着你 |
[51:38] | Or maybe I liked Emily. | 可能因为我喜欢艾米丽 |
[51:41] | Maybe I see what you’re trying to do for her, | 可能我看到你为她所做的 |
[51:45] | trying to help her, | 你想帮她 |
[51:48] | and I don’t know anybody who would do that for me. | 而没人会这样对待我 |
[51:53] | Now you are dangerous. | 你这个危险人物 |
[52:03] | Devlin, should I actually kiss her here? No, no. | – 德文 这儿我该不该真的亲她? – 不 不用 |
[52:06] | Move on to the next scene. | 下一场 |
[52:12] | Brendan. Brendan. Brendan. | 布兰登 布兰登 布兰登 |
[52:15] | Where’s Dode flopped? | 多德在哪儿混? |
[52:18] | I know you two are cozed up, so you tell me or you won’t. | 我知道你们俩走得很近 讲不讲随便你 |
[52:21] | Now, last time I checked, | 哟 我怎么记得 |
[52:25] | you were giving me ultimatums. | 上次你还在给我下最后通牒呢 |
[52:27] | It worked. You went to Laura, told her my tale. | 有用啊 你去找了劳拉 把我的话转告了她 |
[52:30] | Part of the plan? Turned out to be. | – 这也是你计划的一部分? – 预料之中 |
[52:34] | I just feel so cheap and used. | 我真可怜啊 被利用了 |
[52:36] | Gol, I must seem a real cad. Sometimes I just hate myself. | 天哪 我可真像个无赖 有时候我简直讨厌自己 |
[52:40] | Whatever happened to us, Brendan? Where’s Dode flopped? | – 我们之间怎么了 布兰登? – 多德在哪儿混? |
[52:44] | We used to be a pair and a half. | 咱们以前可是三人行啊 |
[52:47] | Sometimes I miss having someone to talk to. | 有时候真想找个人说说话 |
[52:52] | Do you ever miss having someone to talk to? | 你呢 没人说话 你不想念么? |
[52:56] | Oh, yeah. | 唔 |
[52:58] | You must. | 肯定了 |
[53:00] | I need to hear Dode’s tale about Emily. It’s important. | 我得知道多德怎么说艾米丽的 这很重要 |
[53:04] | Well, you better be sure you wanna know what you wanna know. | 那 你最好搞清楚 你是不是真想知道 |
[53:10] | Laura’s working with me now, and I’ll have The Pin and Tug in my corner soon. | 劳拉正在帮我 别针和托格很快也跟我合伙 |
[53:14] | The sooner I get the truth from Dode, or the truth about Dode from you, | 多德越早告诉我真相 或者你越早告诉我多德的真相 |
[53:18] | the safer you’ll both be. | 你们俩就越安全 |
[53:21] | No? | 不肯么? |
[53:22] | Pass it on to Dode, anyway. | 反正 告诉多德 |
[53:24] | Maybe he’ll have the sense to get out from under you before he gets hurt. | 可能他识相 早点离了你 免得没好下场 |
[53:28] | You didn’t. | 可你没有嘛 |
[53:30] | Did you? | 不是么? |
[53:34] | BRAIN: So Dode and Kara are shacked up, but what’s their play? | 噢 多德和卡拉搞一块了 他们有什么打算? |
[53:37] | BRENDAN: I don’t know, Dode passed Emily the note. He knows something. | 不知道 纸条是多德给艾米丽的 他多少心里有数 |
[53:40] | Now Kara’s got him under her thumb, she’s gonna use him somehow. | 现在卡拉搞定了他 她总会利用他的 |
[53:43] | But I don’t know and I don’t know. | 可我不知道 不知道啊 |
[53:46] | So all we can do is wait until she shows some cards. | 现在就等她亮牌 |
[53:48] | Anyway, tomorrow we see if The Pin hires me or breaks my knees. | 总之 看明天别针会雇我干活 还是打烂我的膝盖 |
[53:53] | I give us 70-30. And if we’re in, I get under his skin and see what’s what. | 我猜七三开 等我入了伙 取得了他的信任 就能搞清楚了 |
[53:58] | You stick to Kara. Keep your specs peeled for Dode. | 你盯住卡拉 多德的那边 你眼镜擦亮点 |
[54:01] | And stay away from Laura. | 别惹劳拉 |
[54:04] | I think she’s with us, Brendan. | 我觉得她跟我们一边儿的 布兰登 |
[54:05] | I’ll let you know when she is. | 到时候我会告诉你 |
[54:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[54:50] | You the Pin’s? | 你是别针的人? |
[54:56] | What’s his answer? | 他怎么说? |
[56:27] | BRENDAN: Chuck Burns. Long-haired lug, deals, shines a blade. | 查克·伯恩斯 长头发 大块头 买卖毒品 使刀 |
[56:29] | BRAIN: I know him. I just can’t pin him to any crowd. | 我认识他 就不知道他是哪一派的 |
[56:31] | He’s definitely not muscle for anyone. | 肯定不是人家的打手 |
[56:33] | He taps the Carrows crowd, but doesn’t hang with them. | 和卡洛斯那帮人有牵连 不过不和他们一起混 |
[56:35] | I mean, if you’ve got a guess, I could check it out. | 我是说 你猜猜看 我可以去查 |
[56:36] | Pin. If he’s with The Pin everything’s kablooie, and I gotta blow the burgh. | 别针 他要是和别针一伙的 那就惨了 我就得跑了 |
[56:39] | (HORN HONKING) I’ll check it. I’m in third now. | 我会去查 现在第三节课了 |
[56:42] | Never mind. | 没事了 |
[56:44] | If I don’t call by 3:00, call in the bulls. | 如果三点钟我还没电话 就叫条子 |
[57:07] | So? | 那么? |
[57:09] | So. | 那么 |
[57:17] | That’s what you’ll get every week for your services. | 你以后每周的服务费 |
[57:20] | Unless, of course, there’s some specific job, | 当然 除了有特别活动 |
[57:22] | in which you’ll get sliced in with my crew. | 那你就和我的伙计们分红 |
[57:25] | Square? Yeah. | – 公平? – 行 |
[57:27] | We’re doing a thing tonight down at the Hole. | 今晚我们在洞口有事 |
[57:30] | Know it? | 知道地方? |
[57:31] | South of T Street. Yeah. | T街南面 知道 |
[57:33] | It’s a little welcome-you-in thing. | 算是给你举行一个小小的欢迎仪式 |
[57:36] | 6:00. | 六点 |
[58:05] | DODE: I know what you did. I was in the tunnel. | 我知道你做了什么 我在隧道里 |
[58:09] | I saw you hide her. | 我看见你把她藏了起来 |
[58:11] | Dode. | 多德 |
[58:12] | Anyone I tell, it would ruin you some way. | 我随便讲给谁听 都会把你给毁了 |
[58:15] | And I’m gonna tell someone. | 我会出去讲的 |
[58:17] | Are you making an offer? Maybe. | – 你是在提条件么 – 也许 |
[58:20] | Or maybe I’ll just do you in. | 或者我会来搞死你 |
[58:21] | Hire another hash head to blade me? | 再雇个大麻烟鬼来捅我一刀? |
[58:23] | Don’t need no blades, shamus. | 不用刀子 警察大人 |
[58:25] | I just gotta squawk. What do you want? | – 我只要到处叫上几声 – 你想怎样? |
[58:28] | Just to see you sweat. | 让你也发发愁 |
[58:42] | BRAIN: Brendan? Brain. | – 布兰登? – 伯莱 |
[58:48] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧? |
[58:55] | So I’m gonna start you on the dope circles. | 你可以开始混白粉圈子了 |
[58:58] | Anyway, there’s not much else doing. | 反正也没有别的什么事可做 |
[59:01] | I’m tailing out this big deal, but it’s almost done. | 做完这票就收手 不过快搞定了 |
[59:04] | Oh, yeah, what was it? | 噢 是吗?怎样的? |
[59:06] | It was big time. Biggest I ever done. | 很大 我干过的最大一票 |
[59:10] | And there was a snag in it, but it’s almost done now. | 有点小问题 不过现在快搞定了 |
[59:14] | What was it? | 怎样的? |
[59:15] | You’re going to make me curious, being so curious. | 你这么好奇 会让我觉得奇怪呢 |
[59:21] | I want to lay something out. | 我有些话要说 |
[59:29] | You’re coming into a certain situation, | 关于你即将碰到的某件事情 |
[59:31] | and I’m sort of bringing you in because of it. | 我把你带进来 也有几分是因为这个 |
[59:35] | I didn’t tell Tug to hit you for the Brad Bramish thing. | 我没吩咐托格因为 布拉德·布拉米什的那啥事情打你 |
[59:39] | He got hot and he just hit you. | 他火了 就打了你 |
[59:42] | He’s been doing that. | 他就是那样的 |
[59:44] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[59:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[59:48] | Muscle you can’t control’s no good at that. | 打手管不住 不是好事情 |
[59:50] | You’re working for me, not for Tug. That’s all. | 你是给我干活 不是给托格干 就这样 |
[59:55] | All right. | 好 |
[59:59] | It’s tough sometimes. | 有时候很难 |
[1:00:01] | It’s twisted. | 很混乱 |
[1:00:03] | Complicated. I don’t know. | 复杂 我不知道 |
[1:00:09] | Everyone’s got their thing. | 每个人都有他的问题 |
[1:00:13] | You read Tolkien? What? | – 你看过托尔金么? – 什么? |
[1:00:17] | You know, The Hobbit books. | 你知道啦 霍比特人的书 |
[1:00:19] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:00:23] | His descriptions of things are really good. | 他的描写很好 |
[1:00:30] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:00:32] | He makes you want to be there. | 他让人很想身处其境 |
[1:00:57] | BRAIN: Don’t go to class. BRENDAN: What? | – 别去上课 – 你说什么 |
[1:00:59] | Fifth period, Trueman and the VP come in, asking for you. | 第五堂课 楚曼和副校长来了 找你 |
[1:01:03] | Did they call your mom? | 他们给你妈妈打电话了么? |
[1:01:04] | Probably, I got in late. | 大概吧 我迟到了 |
[1:01:05] | Get out of there, too, then. | 那出来吧 |
[1:01:07] | Meet me behind the library. I’ve got some stuff. | 图书馆后面见 我有点东西给你 |
[1:01:09] | BRAIN: Frisco Farr was found on a sidewalk, | 弗里斯科·法尔 三周前 |
[1:01:11] | three weeks ago, outside of Pinkertors Deli. | 在品克托熟食餐馆外面 人行道上被发现 |
[1:01:13] | He was in a coma. | 昏迷不醒 |
[1:01:14] | His stomach contained a sausage sandwich, | 胃里有香肠三明治一个 |
[1:01:16] | a horse dose of heroin | 海洛因一大坨 |
[1:01:17] | and traces of choleric tricemate, | 以及外消旋酸盐的痕迹 |
[1:01:20] | which is a poisonous chemical found in laundry detergent. | 是洗衣清洁剂里的有毒化学成分 |
[1:01:23] | He’s still under. Nobody’s talking, so nothing’s come of it. | 他还没醒 没人站出来 所以没什么结果 |
[1:01:25] | OD? No. | – 吸毒过量? – 不是 |
[1:01:26] | The chem the junk must’ve been cut with put him down. | 提炼白粉的时候用的化学品 把他放倒了 |
[1:01:29] | Bad junk, bad brick. | 坏的白粉 坏的砖头 |
[1:01:31] | Could that form of heroin be called brick? It was a concentrated powder. | – 那种海洛因会不会叫做“砖头”? – 它是浓缩粉末 |
[1:01:33] | Its street handle’s “whip,” “rock” or “brock.” | 街上诨名叫做鞭子 石头 或者布罗 |
[1:01:38] | From Laura. | 劳拉给的 |
[1:01:40] | I told you to stay clear of Laura. | 我跟你说别惹劳拉 |
[1:01:42] | You tell her to stay clear of me? | 你跟她说过别来惹我么? |
[1:01:43] | I got to get voicemail. | 我该去搞个语音留言机 |
[1:01:48] | No, tell her I’ll be at The Pin’s at 1:00. | 告诉她 我一点钟到别针那边 |
[1:01:51] | Any news with the Lug? No. | – 大块头有什么消息? – 没有 |
[1:01:55] | No news. | 没消息 |
[1:02:03] | This isn’t good. No. | – 这可不太好 – 嗯 |
[1:02:10] | Ask. | 问一声好吧 |
[1:02:17] | WOMAN: Administration. | 行政部 |
[1:02:19] | Gary Truemars office, please. | 请接加里·楚曼的办公室 |
[1:02:22] | This is Trueman. | 我是楚曼 |
[1:02:23] | What the hell are you doing, asking for me in class? | 你搞什么鬼 来教室找我? |
[1:02:25] | What the hell are you doing out of class? | 你搞什么鬼 不在教室上课? |
[1:02:27] | What? | 什么? |
[1:02:28] | The VP and I needed to ask you a few questions about Emily Kostich, | 副校长和我有些问题要问你 关于艾米丽·考斯提奇的 |
[1:02:31] | who you might have heard is missing. It’s a very serious thing. | 你大概听说了 她失踪了 这很严重 |
[1:02:35] | The police are involved. | 警方已经介入 |
[1:02:37] | The VP and I knew you two were close, | 副校长和我知道你们俩关系亲近 |
[1:02:40] | so the VP and I came to ask you questions, | 所以副校长和我来问你些问题 |
[1:02:43] | but you were truant. | 你却缺课了 |
[1:02:46] | What? I’ve been cut loose. | – 怎么? – 我被切断了 |
[1:02:47] | I’m not safe here. We shouldn’t have met in the open. | 我在这儿不安全 我们不该在公开场合见面 |
[1:02:50] | All right, lay low, but ask on the underneath for Dode. | 好了 你别太张扬 私下查查多德 |
[1:02:53] | He set up whatever Emily walked into. | 他给艾米丽下了套 不管是什么 |
[1:02:54] | It’s getting more and more urgent that we talk. | 不说了 事情要紧 情况越来越严重 |
[1:02:56] | What are you going to do? | 那你干嘛? |
[1:02:57] | I would have liked to have played it safe, but there’s no time. | 我倒想谨慎行事 可是没时间了 |
[1:02:59] | The Pin’s not letting anything drop. | 别针势必不肯罢手 |
[1:03:00] | I have to push things a bit. How? | – 我得去煽煽风 – 怎么煽? |
[1:03:02] | I don’t know. Find Dode. | 我不知道 去找多德 |
[1:06:27] | What with the poking, genius? | 翻什么呢 大天才? |
[1:06:29] | Maybe you’re poking for your bull friends! | 给你的警察朋友搜东西是吧! |
[1:06:30] | Don’t be a sap. I can’t even face up at school, the VP’s so hot for me! | 别犯傻了 我连学校都去不成 副校长盯得我好狠 |
[1:06:33] | Yeah, maybe you’re looking to make good! | 是吗 你是想找些补偿吧! |
[1:06:34] | I’m looking to find this big game The Pin’s played. | 我是想查查别针在玩什么花样 |
[1:06:36] | Not to gum it, but just so when its tail jams in my back, | 不想搅和 不过要真摊上这种事 |
[1:06:39] | I know who to bill for the embalming! | 我收了人家烂摊子也得要钱啊 |
[1:06:40] | You ought to ask him what you wanna know. | 你想知道什么 就该去问他 |
[1:06:42] | I did, he didn’t tell me! | 我问了 他不肯说 |
[1:06:44] | The Pin’s not giving me the straight. That makes me nervous. | 别针不肯打开天窗说亮话 让我蛮紧张的 |
[1:06:48] | Makes me angry. | 我就恼了 |
[1:06:50] | Yeah. | 是 |
[1:06:56] | That’s understandable. | 可以理解 |
[1:07:02] | TUGGER: There was 10 of them. | 共有十个 |
[1:07:03] | I don’t know where he picked them. He didn’t tell me. | 我不知道在哪儿 他不告诉我 |
[1:07:06] | So we get 10 kils of brock. | 我们有10公斤货 |
[1:07:08] | There ain’t enough marks in the whole burgh to eat that. | 吃不了这么多 |
[1:07:11] | So he unloads eight up north, even up to the docks. | 他卸了八块去北边 还有到码头那边的 |
[1:07:13] | I don’t know who. Didrt tell you. | – 我不知道给了谁 – 没告诉你 |
[1:07:16] | Yeah. | 没 |
[1:07:18] | That was eight. So that’s the 10th in there. | 这就有八块了 那边是第十块 |
[1:07:20] | We gotta break it off into doses. | 我们会把它敲成小份 |
[1:07:23] | Sell off around the High, maybe some by Shorecliffs. | 在高中附近卖 可能去谢克利夫那边卖点 |
[1:07:25] | What about the ninth brick? | 第九块呢? |
[1:07:28] | Yeah, there were some problems with that. | 噢 那个有点问题 |
[1:07:32] | Yeah? Yeah. | – 噢? – 嗯 |
[1:07:37] | It disappeared. | 不见了 |
[1:07:40] | Someone skimmed it. | 被人偷了 |
[1:07:42] | We started raising hell with all the likely suspects, | 我们开始查嫌疑人 闹得鸡飞狗跳 |
[1:07:44] | and what do you know? It came back. | 结果呢? 它又回来了 |
[1:07:46] | But it came back bad. | 但是坏的 |
[1:07:48] | One of ours took a dose off the top, laid him out. | 有个兄弟顺手抽了一口 倒了 |
[1:07:52] | Frisco. | 弗里斯科 |
[1:07:54] | Yeah, poor Frisco. | 对 可怜的弗里斯科 |
[1:07:57] | You heard about that? | 你听说了? |
[1:08:00] | We’ll catch the rat. | 我们会抓到那叛徒的 |
[1:08:02] | Just takes time. | 只要再花点时间 |
[1:08:04] | I heard something fell with Emily Kostich. | 我听说跟艾米丽·考斯提奇有点关系 |
[1:08:09] | Emily who? | 哪个艾米丽? |
[1:08:11] | Kostich. | 考斯提奇 |
[1:08:14] | Don’t know her. | 不认识 |
[1:08:23] | Has The Pin talked about her? Not to me. | – 别针说起过她么? – 没跟我说 |
[1:08:29] | He might know something. | 他大概知道些什么 |
[1:08:32] | Ask him. Tell me what he says, ’cause, | 问问看 看他怎么说 |
[1:08:36] | you know, | 因为 你知道 |
[1:08:37] | if you heard something, I wanna check. | 你要听说了什么 我也查查看 |
[1:08:41] | Sure. | 好 |
[1:08:51] | PIN: Pow-wowing? Just shooting the shat. | – 聊什么呢? – 扯谈罢了 |
[1:08:54] | Yeah, just shooting it. PIN: Good. | – 嗯 随便扯扯 – 好 |
[1:08:58] | Tug, I got a call, someone who says they know something about Emily. | 托格 有人打电话来 说起艾米丽 |
[1:09:05] | Emily? Emily Kostich. | – 艾米丽? – 艾米丽·考斯提奇 |
[1:09:09] | Where she’s at now. | 说她的去向 |
[1:09:12] | Says we’d want to know. He wants to meet. Yeah? | – 说我们会想知道 他想碰个头 – 是吗? |
[1:09:16] | So we’ll meet. | 那碰头好了 |
[1:09:18] | 4:00. | 四点 |
[1:09:21] | Emily used to be Tug’s girl. | 艾米丽以前是托格的女朋友 |
[1:09:25] | You know Emily, didn’t you? A while back. | – 你认识艾米丽对吧? – 认识一阵了 |
[1:09:28] | You’ve heard she’s missing. Yeah, I heard that. | – 你听说她失踪的事? – 听说了 |
[1:09:32] | So maybe you want to come along, too? | 那你想不想一起来? |
[1:09:34] | What does Emily got to do with you? | 艾米丽跟你有什么关系? |
[1:09:37] | Show, maybe we’ll find out. | 来吧 说不定咱们会知道 |
[1:09:41] | 4:00. | 四点 |
[1:09:47] | That’s my ride. | 有人来接我了 |
[1:09:50] | 4:00. | 四点 |
[1:09:59] | Payphone, anywhere. | 电话亭 随便哪儿 |
[1:10:04] | RECORDED VOICE: The mobile customer you have called is not available… | 您呼叫的手机无法接通 |
[1:10:20] | What time is it? | 几点了? |
[1:10:21] | Brendan, you’ve fallen… What time is it? | – 布兰登 你摔倒了 – 几点了? |
[1:10:23] | 3:40! You’re exhausted. You’ve swallowed a lot of blood! | 3点40!你累坏了 咽了很多血 |
[1:10:26] | Get back in the car. Shut up! Shut up! | – 回车里来 – 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[1:10:28] | You need to go to the hospital. You’re sick! | 你得去医院 你病了 |
[1:10:29] | Shut up, please! Please! | 闭嘴!求求你 |
[1:10:31] | Okay. What you gotta do is | 好了 你听着 |
[1:10:33] | drive around to the Pie House lot. | 开到馅饼店那边去 |
[1:10:34] | So Dode’s gotta go by you or me to get down to the tunnel. | 这样 多德要去隧道 肯定得经过你或者我身边 |
[1:10:37] | If you see Dode, | 如果你看见多德 |
[1:10:39] | then honk four times, long-short, long-short. | 就按四声喇叭 长短 长短 |
[1:10:42] | And don’t be seen. | 别让他看见 |
[1:10:43] | Get back in the car. Do it! | – 回车里来 – 去吧 |
[1:10:46] | Please, I need you to do this. | 求求你 我需要你这么做 |
[1:10:50] | I need you here. | 我需要你 |
[1:10:52] | Please. | 求你 |
[1:11:24] | What are you doing, Dode? You gonna stop me? | – 你想干嘛 多德? – 你想拦着我么? |
[1:11:26] | What do you think you’re doing, Dode? | 你当你在干嘛 多德? |
[1:11:28] | I saw you. I saw what you did. | 我看见了 我看见你干嘛了 |
[1:11:29] | What did you see? I saw you. | – 你看见什么了? – 我见着你了 |
[1:11:30] | What’d you see me… I was in the tunnel, and I saw you! | – 你见我怎样 – 我在隧道里 我见着你了 |
[1:11:33] | You were with her, dead, and you took the body! I saw you hide it! | 你和她一起 她死了 你把她藏起来了 我看见你把她藏起来了! |
[1:11:36] | Yeah, I did. That’s all you saw. What about before? | 没错 是我 你就看见这些? 之前怎样? |
[1:11:38] | Before what? | 什么之前? |
[1:11:39] | Before I got there. Did you see who killed her? | 我到那里之前 你看见是谁杀了她么? |
[1:11:41] | You killed her. I found the body, Dode. | – 你杀了她! – 我只发现了尸体 多德. |
[1:11:43] | No, you… I thought you didn’t. | 不 你…我本以为不是你 |
[1:11:46] | But we figured you out. I got the news on you, ’cause you hid the body. | 不过我们猜出来了 就是你 因为你把尸体藏起来了 |
[1:11:49] | Who’s we? Shut up! | – “我们”是谁? – 闭嘴! |
[1:11:50] | Shut up! You’re always talking, always this and that, smartso! You gotta shut up! | 闭嘴!你老在说话 说这说那 你聪明啊!你给我闭嘴! |
[1:11:53] | I didn’t kill her, Dode. You’re not going to talk! | – 我没杀她 多德 – 你给我闭嘴! |
[1:11:54] | Dode, I know what you think of Em. Shut up! | – 多德 我知道你对艾米丽怎么想 – 闭嘴! |
[1:11:56] | And I know you tried to help her. | 我知道你想帮她 |
[1:11:57] | You’re going to shut your mouth! | 你给我闭上嘴! |
[1:11:58] | Me and Kara, we’re gonna bury you, and we’re gonna get paid doing it, dig? | 我和卡拉 我们会整死你 还会拿到钱 你明白? |
[1:12:02] | We’re gonna put it over real nice! | 我们会干得干净利落! |
[1:12:04] | I’m telling you now, you’re in over your head. | 我告诉你 你搞糊涂了 |
[1:12:06] | You don’t want to put your hand in this! | 这事你最好别插手 |
[1:12:07] | She’s dead! You… Why was she scared, Dode? | – 她死了!你… – 她怕什么 多德? |
[1:12:09] | She came to me. Who was she scared of? | 她来找过我 她怕的是谁? |
[1:12:11] | I think I know why, I just gotta know who! You’re trying to confuse me. | – 我大概知道为什么 但我得知道是谁! – 你想骗我 |
[1:12:14] | Dode. You couldn’t stand it, your little Em. | – 多德 – 你受不了了是吧 你的小艾米丽 |
[1:12:16] | She was gonna keep it. It was mine, and you couldn’t stand that! | 她本来会留下来的 那是我的 你就是受不了这个! |
[1:12:26] | What was yours? I had you pegged. | – 你的什么? – 你死定了 |
[1:12:27] | What was yours? | 你的什么? |
[1:12:31] | I loved her, | 我爱她 |
[1:12:33] | and I would have loved that kid. | 我会爱那个孩子的 |
[1:12:40] | I’m gonna bury you. | 等着我给你收尸吧 |
[1:13:43] | What’d I miss? | 我错过什么了? |
[1:13:49] | Dode here says Emily Kostich is dead. | 多德说艾米丽·考斯提奇死了 |
[1:13:55] | Oh, yeah? | 噢 是么? |
[1:13:59] | He says he knows who did it. | 他说他知道是谁干的 |
[1:14:07] | He says he knows where the body is. | 他说他知道尸体在哪里 |
[1:14:18] | He says he wants more money than I think the information is won’th. | 他要钱 不过我觉得不值那个价 |
[1:14:25] | That so, Dode? | 是么 多德? |
[1:14:29] | So walk. What’s the info have to do with you, anyways? | 那走好了 这事跟你有什么关系? |
[1:14:32] | Plenty. Plenty, he says. | – 很有关系 – 他说很有关系 |
[1:14:34] | And he wants cash on the nail. | 对 他还立马要现钱 |
[1:14:36] | That’s a pot-skulled reef-worm with more hop in his head than blood. | 那混球被大麻熏昏了吧 脑子烧坏了 |
[1:14:39] | Why pay for dirt you can’t believe? No. You’ll believe this. | – 信不过的东西何必付钱 – 你会相信的 |
[1:14:42] | Maybe you will. No, you will. | – 也许你会信 – 你会信的 |
[1:14:45] | ‘Cause it’s someone close to you. Real close. | 因为这人跟你很近 非常近 |
[1:14:47] | Maybe it’s hot, but it’s Dode. You can’t trust it. | 话是这么说 可这是多德 他这人信不过 |
[1:14:50] | Real close. | 非常近 |
[1:15:05] | I’m not getting my shoes wet for this. Let him milk you if you want. | 我何必掺和呢 弄湿了我的鞋 你自己愿意 让他敲竹杠好了 |
[1:15:08] | Stay. | 留下 |
[1:15:10] | PIN: It’s still too much. | 还是太贵 |
[1:15:12] | No, it isn’t. You won’t complain when you hear it. | 不 不贵 你听到就知道了 你不会后悔的 |
[1:15:15] | So maybe you should. | 那后悔的该是你吧 |
[1:15:16] | You had her up against the wall with the brick. | 砖头的事情 你搞得她无路可走 |
[1:15:17] | I know my business. It’s still too much. | 我的事情我自己清楚 还是太贵 |
[1:15:19] | No, it isn’t, ’cause that’s not why she was killed, | 不 不是的 她不是因为这个被杀的 |
[1:15:23] | but it’s real important to you, | 但这对你很要紧 |
[1:15:26] | ’cause the person who killed her is real close. | 因为杀她的人跟你很近 |
[1:15:28] | ‘Cause he’s got a lot to lose. | 他输不起 |
[1:15:30] | And he knows if I don’t bury him by spilling to you, | 他还知道 要是我不来告诉你 |
[1:15:33] | I spill to the bulls and I bury him for real. | 我去告诉了条子 他就死得更惨 |
[1:15:36] | And he’s really, really scared. | 他非常 非常害怕 |
[1:15:43] | She had a kid in her, and he couldn’t stand it! | 她有了孩子 他就受不了了 |
[1:15:53] | Tug, it’s all right! | 托格 好了 |
[1:15:54] | Tug, stop! | 托格 住手! |
[1:16:05] | Tug! | 托格! |
[1:16:31] | Tug. | 托格 |
[1:17:13] | TUGGER: She sprung it on me, just… | 她就那么跟我说了 一下子就… |
[1:17:22] | It’s a hell of a thing to spring on a guy. | 这事一下子跟一男人说 谁受得了 |
[1:17:28] | I don’t remember much. | 我记不太得了 |
[1:17:32] | Laura talked me down after. | 劳拉后来劝我 |
[1:17:36] | Said whatever… | 说什么 |
[1:17:38] | She knew her, said it wasrt true. | 她知道她这个人 说那不是真的 |
[1:17:45] | But I still think sometimes. | 但我还是觉得 |
[1:17:48] | I think | 我想 |
[1:17:51] | about it being true, | 那要是真的 |
[1:17:56] | about it being mine. | 那要是我的孩子 |
[1:18:03] | Maybe I did it | 可能我就是觉得那是真的 |
[1:18:05] | ’cause I thought it was true. | 才下了手 |
[1:18:12] | It’s a hell of a thing. | 该死 |
[1:18:23] | You up? What’s the stats? | – 你起来了? – 事情怎样? |
[1:18:26] | Everyone’s just laying low. | 大家都没声张 |
[1:18:29] | You’re here with us now, at my folks’ place. | 你在我们这拨 我爸妈家 |
[1:18:34] | Everyone’s assuming it’s war. | 都觉得要开战了 |
[1:18:38] | No one’s said anything, yet. | 不过还谁都没说什么 |
[1:18:41] | Everyone’s laying low. | 大家都没声张 |
[1:18:44] | War? | 开战? |
[1:18:46] | You’re with us. The hell I am. | – 你在我们这拨 – 当然 |
[1:18:54] | All right, I’m with you. | 好了 知道了 |
[1:18:57] | So just lie low. Sleep some more. | 别张扬 再睡会儿 |
[1:19:02] | Laura, she said you should sleep. | 劳拉她说你该再睡会 |
[1:19:22] | BRAIN: Brendan? Yeah. | – 布兰登? – 是 |
[1:19:24] | Are you… What? Man, have you heard about Dode? | 你…啥?你听说多德的事了么? |
[1:19:26] | I was there. You… | – 我在现场 – 你… |
[1:19:27] | Where were you yesterday? I called. | 你昨天去哪儿了?我打过电话 |
[1:19:29] | Kasprzyk took my phone, turned it off. I just now got it back. | 卡瑟波拿走了 关了机 我刚拿回来 |
[1:19:32] | All right, listen. Are you okay? | – 好了 听着 – 你还好吧? |
[1:19:33] | Just listen. | 听着 |
[1:19:35] | Is my name in the papers with the story? No. | – 我的名字见了报没? – 没有 |
[1:19:37] | All right. Is it just Dode’s name in the papers? | 好 报上只有多德的名字? |
[1:19:39] | Yeah. What do you mean? | 对 你什么意思? |
[1:19:40] | Listen, I’m gonna be calling you tonight, probably late. | 听着 我今晚会给你电话 可能会很迟 |
[1:19:43] | So sleep with your phone on. Could you get a car if you needed to? | 睡的时候记得开机 你搞得到车么? |
[1:19:46] | If it’s late enough I could take my mom’s. Be ready then. I’ll call. | – 要是够晚 我可以拿我妈的 – 好 回头我打电话 |
[1:19:53] | Brendan, did you hear about Dode? | 布兰登 你听说了多德的事情没有? |
[1:19:55] | You scheming tramp. You set that poor kid up. | 你这狡猾的贱人 你给他下了套 |
[1:19:57] | You held Dode like a card till you could play him. For money! | 你在玩多德呢 玩牌一样 为了钱! |
[1:20:02] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[1:20:03] | You’d bury me at the same time, but it was mostly for the money. | 你顺便也是为了整我 但主要还是钱 |
[1:20:06] | You got Dode thinking Em had his kid, thinking I did it, | 你让多德以为艾米丽有过他的孩子 以为是我干的 |
[1:20:08] | and that was enough for him, but he stuck to the money, | 那就够了 但他还会要钱 |
[1:20:10] | ’cause you had your claws in him! | 因为你是幕后黑手! |
[1:20:11] | ‘Cause he couldn’t come away from the deal without it and make you happy! | 如果他回头拿不到钱 你会不高兴! |
[1:20:15] | Brendan, I think you just need to just sit down for a second. | 布兰登 我想你该坐下 |
[1:20:18] | I think you’re just a mess right now. | 我想你现在头脑太乱了 |
[1:20:20] | Can you please, sweetheart, could you go run and get my shoes from my locker? | 甜心 你能不能跑去柜子 把我的鞋拿来? |
[1:20:32] | Still wish you knew what you wanted to know? | 你以前想知道的事情 如今还真想知道么? |
[1:20:39] | You know, if it’s any consolation, it probably wasrt Dode’s kid. | 跟你讲 估计也不是多德的小孩 算不算欣慰啊? |
[1:20:41] | It might have been Tug’s kid. Frankly, I wouldn’t bet a horse. | 可能是托格的 老实说 我可不敢赌 |
[1:20:44] | It was kind of a crowded field there at the end, if you know what I mean. | 后来人就挤得很了 你知道我的意思吧 |
[1:21:02] | Meanie. | 小气鬼 |
[1:21:09] | KARA: What are you doing? Showing your ace. | – 你干嘛? – 秀出王牌啊 |
[1:21:12] | PIN: Far enough. | 够了 |
[1:21:15] | Everyone’s paying social calls. | 大家都在互相访问呢 |
[1:21:17] | So what are the stats? | 事情怎样? |
[1:21:20] | The stats are war. Tug got hot. He panicked. | – 开战了 – 托格只是急了 他慌了 |
[1:21:22] | Tug’s been after my digs from the get-go. | 托格一开始就算计着我 |
[1:21:24] | No, he’s been anxious, ’cause he thought if you found out he killed Emily, | 不 他只是因为担心 要是你发现他杀了艾米丽 |
[1:21:26] | you’d turn him over. | 他怕你会罚他 |
[1:21:28] | He was right. Yeah, well. | – 他怕得没错 – 噢 好 |
[1:21:30] | I told him to get this straight, no roughing. I wasrt even there. | 我让他好好干 别动粗 我人不在那儿 |
[1:21:34] | All right, so he’s a hothead. So you don’t want him on your side. | 好 他脾气鲁莽 你不想和他一伙 |
[1:21:36] | At least let’s have a pow-wow before we start digging trenches. | 挖战壕之前 至少先谈一谈吧 |
[1:21:38] | Maybe we can all walk away amiable enemies. | 可能还能握手言和 |
[1:21:43] | Yeah, all right. | 哦 好吧 |
[1:21:45] | 4:00. Tomorrow? | – 四点 – 明天? |
[1:21:46] | Tonight. Let’s clear it all before it boils up again. | 今晚 干脆搞清楚了 省得又闹起来 |
[1:21:50] | Wait! | 等等 |
[1:21:53] | I’ll drive you back. | 我送你回去 |
[1:21:59] | So here’s the sit. | 这样 |
[1:22:00] | You and The Pin are gonna pow-wow, tonight. | 你和别针今晚谈一谈 |
[1:22:02] | 4:00, his place. | 早上四点 他的地方 |
[1:22:03] | Bring all the muscle you want, you won’t need it. | 想带帮手带去也行 反正用不着 |
[1:22:05] | He wants to talk straight, | 他会好好谈 |
[1:22:06] | and you’re gonna work with him for whatever he needs. | 他要什么你都合作 |
[1:22:08] | ‘Cause you don’t want war. The hell I don’t. | – 因为你不像开战 – 我不想啊? |
[1:22:10] | The Pin’s sitting on the brick profits. Hitting him now would be post. | 这笔砖头的钱都归别针拿了 现在打他划不来 |
[1:22:13] | Make peace, wait for your chance. | 讲和 等机会 |
[1:22:15] | He’s right, Tug. Smooth it out. | 他说得对 托格 谈拢了 |
[1:22:19] | Besides, he’s got you on the Dode thing. | 再说 多德的事他还有你的把柄 |
[1:22:21] | War will mean you versus him and every bull in the burgh. | 开战 你就得对他 还有城里所有的条子 |
[1:22:25] | Yeah, we’ll talk. | 好 我们谈 |
[1:22:28] | You going? Yeah. | – 走么? – 嗯 |
[1:22:50] | Go away. | 走开 |
[1:23:11] | I’m sorry, Brendan. | 我很难过 布兰登 |
[1:23:27] | I’m so sorry. | 我真为你难过 |
[1:24:19] | Don’t go tonight. | 今晚别去 |
[1:24:23] | I gotta make sure everything plays out smooth. | 我得去把事情理顺 |
[1:24:26] | It’ll play out however it plays, without you there. | 该怎样就怎样 你不用去那儿 |
[1:24:29] | I gotta make sure. | 我得确定 |
[1:24:31] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:24:32] | ‘Cause if there’s war, I’m in it, too. | 如果开战 也有我的份 |
[1:24:41] | I’m just scared. | 我只是害怕 |
[1:24:44] | If things go bad tonight… | 如果今晚形势不对… |
[1:24:47] | Just be careful. | 你要当心 |
[1:25:22] | Your folks left a car here? Yeah. | – 你爸妈有车留下? – 有 |
[1:25:24] | Take it and Laura’s. I’ll go first in yours. | 开那辆 还有劳拉的车 我坐你的车先去 |
[1:25:26] | The hell you’ll take mine. | 见鬼吧 我的车能让你坐? |
[1:25:27] | The scenic route. Draw off any tailers. | 出去兜风 把盯梢的人骗走 |
[1:25:29] | They’ll think it’s you, might even radio back you’re alone. | 他们会以为是你 可能还会回去报告说你一个人 |
[1:25:31] | Mr. Smarts. | 算你聪明 |
[1:25:34] | You got a cigarette? | 有烟没? |
[1:25:36] | I don’t smoke. I’ve seen you smoke. | – 我不抽 – 见你抽过 |
[1:25:39] | I don’t smoke cigarettes. | 我不抽香烟 |
[1:25:42] | Give me 15 minutes, then go. | 等一刻钟 然后出发 |
[1:25:46] | BRENDAN: Write this down. | 记下来 |
[1:25:47] | I’m gonna be out of The Pin’s by 4:15. | 我四点一刻从别针那里出去 |
[1:25:49] | So at exactly 4:15, you put an anonymous call into the bulls. | 刚好4:15 你给条子打个匿名电话 |
[1:25:53] | You tell them there are drugs in the trunk of the black Mustang | 告诉他们 那辆黑色的福特野马后备箱里有毒品 |
[1:25:56] | outside The Pin’s house. | 停在别针房子外面 |
[1:25:57] | Can you get the car? BRAIN: Yeah. | – 你能搞到车? – 行 |
[1:26:00] | All right, after you call the cops, go to Tug’s house. 12 Elm. | 好 打完电话 你去托格家 Elm路12号 |
[1:26:03] | Park outside and wait. Laura’s inside. | 停在外面等 劳拉在里面 |
[1:26:06] | She hasn’t got a car, but if she blows on foot or gets a pick, tail her. All right? | 她没车 不过如果她走路 或者搭了车 你就跟踪 行吧? |
[1:26:11] | All right? Okay. | – 行吧? – 行 |
[1:26:15] | I’ll call you when it gets light. | 天亮了再打你电话 |
[1:26:22] | Thanks, Brain. | 谢谢 伯莱 |
[1:27:16] | Talk. | 说吧 |
[1:27:20] | I want full assurance that any heat from Emily and Dode is on just you. | 我要你绝对保证 艾米丽和多德的事情 你一手包揽 |
[1:27:25] | I don’t even want my name pulled into the shindig. | 我的名字 提也不要提 |
[1:27:29] | Second, you owe me six C’s. | 第二 你欠我六个C |
[1:27:32] | No rush. | 不用急 |
[1:27:34] | But I want your shake that they’ll be home in not too much time. | 不过得说明白了 它们马上会回来 |
[1:27:37] | That’s square. You did them, after all. | 也算公平 到底是你干的 |
[1:27:39] | Lay low, it’ll blow over. Stick on this, | 别张扬 避避风头 扯着不放 |
[1:27:41] | one of you will dish it to bury the other. You’ll both get the rap. | 总要一死一伤 两边都不合算 |
[1:27:45] | As for the six, did you borrow it? | 那六个 是你借的? |
[1:27:48] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:27:49] | Then you owe it. Shouldrt need a shake on that. | 那你就该还 没问题 |
[1:27:52] | All right to both. Good. Let’s seal it up and blow for keeps. | – 都行 – 好 那就一言为定 我们走人 |
[1:27:55] | Third thing, | 第三 |
[1:27:57] | the last brick… | 最后一块砖 |
[1:27:59] | It’s yours. | 归你 |
[1:28:01] | That’s not the point. | 不是这个 |
[1:28:03] | I’m gonna start selling it. | 我是要拿了卖的 |
[1:28:05] | How do I know it’s not bad? | 我怎么知道它是不是坏的? |
[1:28:07] | Why would it be? Why was the last one? | – 怎么会? – 上次怎么会? |
[1:28:11] | Because someone got greedy. | 就因为有人贪心 |
[1:28:14] | Tug here’s had the means to swipe half of it and cut it bad for a long time. | 藏一半 掺假货 托格早就有这本事 |
[1:28:19] | Now we’re splits, the loss of my trust is retroactive. | 现在既然分了家 我不再信任他 旧账也要算 |
[1:28:22] | Did you, Tug? No. | – 真的么托格? – 没有 |
[1:28:25] | All right, let’s shake and blow. Not good enough. | – 好了 我们走人 – 不成 |
[1:28:28] | What would be good enough? | 那要怎样? |
[1:28:31] | I want to see him dose it, just to prove it. | 我得看着他抽一口 作为证据 |
[1:28:35] | Then we’re square. | 那我们就扯平了 |
[1:28:36] | Hell for that. I didn’t touch your junk! That’s all! | 滚吧!我没动过你的白粉!就这样! |
[1:28:40] | I wanna see it. To hell! | – 我想看看 – 滚! |
[1:28:42] | Your not wanting to dose, it’s proving something to me right here. | 你不肯抽 这就有问题 |
[1:28:44] | Oh, it better be. | 哦 更好了 |
[1:28:46] | It’s telling that I ain’t under your thumb no more! | 告诉你 我不归你管了! |
[1:28:48] | That I ain’t playing lapdog to no gothed-up cripple! | 你这个装酷的瘸子 我不是你的小狗! |
[1:28:55] | I’ll dose it. | 我来抽 |
[1:28:57] | What? | 什么? |
[1:28:58] | If that’ll shut you two apes up, I’ll take the dose. | 你们这两个猴子要是肯闭嘴 我来抽就是 |
[1:29:00] | If I don’t die, we’re all right as rain. | 要是我没死 就清楚了 |
[1:29:03] | Deal? | 成交? |
[1:29:06] | Fine. | 好 |
[1:29:09] | Tangles. | 塔格斯 去 |
[1:29:11] | Johnny, go with him. | 乔尼 你和他一块去 |
[1:29:26] | MAN: Where is it? Where’s the brick? What’s happening? What did you do with it? | 在哪儿?砖在哪儿? 出什么事了?你拿它怎样了? |
[1:29:29] | MAN 1: I didn’t touch the brick. You better give it back. | – 我没动那砖头 – 你最好给我拿回来 |
[1:30:15] | PIN: What’s happening? | 出什么事了? |
[1:30:17] | Cops? TANGLES: No. | – 条子来了? – 不是 |
[1:30:19] | The brick… | 砖… |
[1:30:21] | The brick is gone. | 砖不见了 |
[1:30:24] | Make peace, huh? Talk it out? | 讲和 呃?谈一谈? |
[1:30:28] | Get your boys in my den so’s you could snag it under my nose! | 把你的人带到我老窝里来 好在我眼皮底下偷走 啊? |
[1:30:30] | No, it’s not that! Was it bad, Tug? | – 不 不是的 – 不好啊? |
[1:30:32] | Snag it so I don’t know, or sell it off to flat the war odds! | 偷了就跑 当我不知道 还是怕亏本 卖了换钱 |
[1:30:35] | You’re right! I really did all that! Pin, think about it! | – 没错 都是我干的! – 别针 好好想想 |
[1:30:39] | Tug, no! | 托格 别! |
[1:30:51] | PIN: Brendan! | 布兰登! |
[1:30:53] | No! | 不要! |
[1:30:57] | Help me! | 救我 |
[1:31:02] | (GROANING) No! No! | 不!不! |
[1:31:05] | Brendan! Please! | 布兰登!求求你 |
[1:31:21] | Please help me. | 救救我 |
[1:31:24] | MAN: It’s the cops! | 条子来了! |
[1:31:27] | Cops! Help me. | – 条子 – 救我 |
[1:31:30] | Brendan, please. | 布兰登 求你 |
[1:32:05] | BRENDAN: Hey, where are you? BRAIN: Library. Where are you? | – 嗨 你在哪儿? – 图书馆 你在哪? |
[1:32:07] | Did she blow last night? | 她昨晚跑了没? |
[1:32:09] | No, stayed there until 6:30, then walked to school. | 没有 待到六点半 走路去了学校 |
[1:32:12] | You didn’t give her a ride, did you? No. | – 你没送上她一程? – 没 |
[1:32:15] | She came to school, straight from Tug’s? Yeah. | – 她从托格家出来 直接去了学校? – 对 |
[1:32:17] | She there now? Yeah. | – 还在学校 – 是 |
[1:32:18] | Not with me, but here. | 不是和我一起啦 不过在学校 |
[1:32:20] | All right, tell her I wanna meet up on the field in half an hour. | 好 告诉她半小时后在操场见我 |
[1:32:23] | Then go home, get some sleep. | 然后回家 睡一觉 |
[1:32:25] | Will do. | 我会的 |
[1:33:14] | Did you see it all? | 你都见到了? |
[1:33:16] | With The Pin and Tug? | 别针和托格的事? |
[1:33:20] | No, I took your advice and didn’t go. | 没 我听了你的话 没去 |
[1:33:25] | No? | 没有? |
[1:33:28] | What happened? | 出了什么事? |
[1:33:30] | The papers say six dead, | 报纸说死了六个 |
[1:33:33] | three around the house, | 三个在房子周围 |
[1:33:35] | girl in the back of Tug’s car, and The Pin and Tug. | 托格车后备箱里有一个女孩 还有别针和托格 |
[1:33:39] | Yeah? | 是么? |
[1:33:42] | Tug tried to shoot his way out when the police got there. | 警察来的时候 托格想开枪逃跑 |
[1:33:45] | They tied him to Dode, too. Same gun. | 多德也是他干的 同一把枪 |
[1:33:48] | And the girl. | 那个女孩也是 |
[1:33:51] | Huh. | 哦 |
[1:33:55] | Well, it’s a good thing you werert there. Yeah. | – 还好你不在 – 是 |
[1:34:01] | Do you think the girl was Emily? | 那女孩会不会是艾米丽? |
[1:34:06] | Probably. | 可能 |
[1:34:12] | You loved her. | 你爱过她 |
[1:34:16] | Yeah, I did. | 是的 |
[1:34:19] | You did all of this because you loved her. | 你做这一切都是因为你爱过她 |
[1:34:22] | And now it’s finished. | 现在都结束了 |
[1:34:25] | No. | 没有 |
[1:34:29] | What? | 什么? |
[1:34:31] | It’s not finished. | 没有结束 |
[1:34:34] | Tug pulled the trigger on Em, and he got the fall for it. | 托格对艾米丽扣了扳机 他现在活该报应 |
[1:34:37] | But the bulls could have found that out without me. | 但这个不用我在 条子也能查出来 |
[1:34:40] | I set out to know who put her in the spot, who put her in front of the gun. | 我是为了查到底是谁 把她置于如此境地 把她推向枪口 |
[1:34:45] | That was you, angel. | 那就是你啊 天使 |
[1:34:49] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[1:34:52] | It was you. | 是你 |
[1:34:57] | Brendan. What? | – 布兰登 – 什么? |
[1:35:01] | You want the whole tale? You want me to tell it to you? | 你还想听整个故事? 要我讲给你听? |
[1:35:05] | Tell it to me. | 讲给我听吧 |
[1:35:10] | All right, from the top. | 好 从头开始 |
[1:35:15] | You had your fingers in Brad Bramish for appearances | 你假装搭上了布拉德·布拉米什 |
[1:35:17] | and to keep him buying from The Pin, who you were hooked with. | 让他从别针那边买货 其实你和别针才是一起的 |
[1:35:21] | When Emily came to you and Brad, you saw her for what she was, | 艾米丽来找你和布拉德的时候 你知道她是为了什么 |
[1:35:24] | an insecure little girl trying to get in. | 一个没有安全感的小女孩 想要入伙 |
[1:35:27] | She goes on the back burner. | 她被晾在一边 |
[1:35:30] | Meanwhile, maybe you’re getting bored, or maybe just greedy, | 刚好 你觉得无聊了 或者贪心了 |
[1:35:33] | but when The Pin scores big with the bricks, you take your shot. | 别针的砖头赚大了 你就插了一手 |
[1:35:36] | You hook one, take half, cut it back to size, but you cut it back bad. | 拿了一块 分了一半 从新提炼 可你没搞好 |
[1:35:40] | Maybe accidentally, maybe to down The Pin’s operation, doesn’t matter. | 可能是意外 可能是给别针添乱 不重要了 |
[1:35:43] | You put it back. Poor Frisco doses off it and lands in a coma. | 你放了回去 可怜的弗里斯科拿去抽 昏迷了 |
[1:35:48] | So now The Pin’s fuming, maybe he’s jealous of Brad, | 现在别针恼了 可能是嫉妒布拉德 |
[1:35:51] | so he comes to Brad’s car looking for blood, or at least a scape. | 他去布拉德的车 看看痕迹 找找线索 |
[1:35:53] | You’re in big trouble. There’s gonna be a war over this. | 你麻烦大了 要开战了 |
[1:35:57] | And there’s Emily. She trusts you. She wants in. | 而艾米丽正好在那 她信任你 她想入伙 |
[1:36:03] | It’s duck soup. No! | – 这还不简单! – 不是! |
[1:36:04] | You frame her for the bad brick, then you cut her loose. | 那块砖坏了的事 你陷害了她 然后切断关系 撒手不管 |
[1:36:06] | You turn on your heel and bite her in the throat. | 你一转身 咬住了她的喉咙 |
[1:36:08] | Last week at the payphone, Del Rio and Sarmentoso, | 上星期在电话亭 德尔罗和萨蒙托索路口 |
[1:36:10] | she saw something she was scared of. | 她看到了什么东西 很害怕 |
[1:36:12] | Tug’s car driving by, The Pin riding shotgun. | 托格的车经过 别针坐在前排乘客座位上 |
[1:36:14] | But she wouldn’t have seen The Pin. | 但她没见到别针 |
[1:36:16] | No, she was across the street, angel. She saw the driver’s side. She saw you. | 她在街对面 天使 看到的是驾驶座 是你 |
[1:36:21] | She saw you, and she ran like she saw some devil. | 她看见你就逃了 好像见到了魔鬼 |
[1:36:24] | Brendan, why… | 布兰登 为什么… |
[1:36:25] | She took the hit, Dode hid her away, but The Pin was on to her. | 她倒了霉 多德把她藏了起来 但别针一直追着她 |
[1:36:28] | He tracked her down and told her to meet, that they’d make good. | 他追到了 要和她见面 要赔偿 |
[1:36:30] | He gave her a time and a place and sent Tug. Just to get the straight. | 他定了时间地点 让托格去了 只为把事情搞清楚 |
[1:36:33] | But maybe you had talked Tug up. Or maybe he just blew a fuse. | 不过你把托格说晕了 或者他正在脾气上 |
[1:36:36] | But when Em sprung it on him that she had her kid, | 艾米丽跟他说了孩子的事 |
[1:36:38] | he did what anyone could count on Tug doing. | 托格的反应绝对不出人意料 |
[1:36:41] | He hit her. | 他袭击了她 |
[1:36:43] | She took the hit for you, and you let her take it. | 她是为你受的 你害了她 |
[1:36:46] | Stop! Stop! That’s the tale. | – 别说了!别 – 故事就是这样 |
[1:36:47] | Are you gonna tell me it’s not? Stop it. It’s not. | – 怎么 你要告诉我不是这样么? – 别说了 不是的 |
[1:36:56] | Will you tell me it’s not? | 你想说不是这样么? |
[1:36:59] | It’s not. | 不是的 |
[1:37:05] | It isn’t true. | 不是真的 |
[1:37:09] | I hope it isn’t. | 我希望不是 |
[1:37:13] | I want you to have been on my side all along, | 我一直都想和你一起 |
[1:37:17] | not just trying to get me under your thumb, | 不只是利用我 |
[1:37:20] | like Brad and The Pin and Tug. | 就像布拉德 别针和托格 |
[1:37:24] | But I think you knew that party was gonna blow up. | 不过我猜你知道干不久了 |
[1:37:26] | I think that was your final play. | 我想那是你最后一次 |
[1:37:30] | But I hope I’m wrong. | 但愿我是错的 |
[1:37:34] | I hope everything I wrote in the note | 但愿我写在那张纸条里的事情 |
[1:37:36] | that I dropped at Gary Truemars office this morning is wrong. | 今早丢在加里·楚曼办公室那张纸条里的事 都是错的 |
[1:37:40] | About your and Brad’s involvement in The Pin’s runnings. | 你和布拉德给别针干的活计 |
[1:37:45] | And I hope you didn’t steal the brick last night in your purse. | 但愿你昨天晚上没把砖头偷偷藏在你包里 |
[1:37:51] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[1:37:53] | Good. | 好 |
[1:37:56] | That means you didn’t let me walk into a slaughterhouse. | 那就是说 你没让我去找死 |
[1:38:00] | And you didn’t lead The Pin and Tug and their crews to the slaughter. | 你没让别针和托格 还有他们的伙计去找死 |
[1:38:04] | And when Trueman reads my note, takes my cue and searches your locker, | 就是说 楚曼读到纸条 看到提示 去搜你柜子的时候 |
[1:38:10] | he won’t find a damn thing. | 他什么也不会搜到 |
[1:38:26] | Brendan, | 布兰登 |
[1:38:29] | don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[1:38:37] | It’s done. | 一切结束了 |
[1:38:39] | Done? | 结束了? |
[1:38:47] | Well, that’s most of it. | 嗯 基本对了 |
[1:38:50] | Nine out of 10. | 十分之九 |
[1:38:54] | I told Em to tell Tugger it was his. | 是我让艾米丽告诉托格 孩子是他的 |
[1:38:58] | Told her it would soften him up. | 我说那会让他心软 |
[1:39:03] | She said she wished she could keep it, but she didn’t love the father. | 她说她想把孩子留下的 但她不爱孩子的父亲 |
[1:39:09] | I was gonna drive her down to the doctor the next day. | 本来我第二天就要送她去见医生 |
[1:39:12] | Most wouldn’t. | 很可能不会 |
[1:39:15] | She was already starting to show. | 她都看得出来了 |
[1:39:18] | Three months. | 三个月了 |
[1:39:22] | Do you know whose kid that makes it? | 你知道那是谁的孩子么? |
[1:39:26] | Or have you known all along? | 还是你一直都知道? |
[1:39:32] | Mother… | 操… |
[1:39:53] | You get your straight? Yeah. | – 你都搞定了? – 是 |
[1:39:55] | I wouldn’t have, if I… It’s all right. | – 我本不该来的 但是… – 没事 |
[1:40:00] | Chuck Burns came to. The knife guy. He spilled it all to the bulls. | 查克·伯恩斯醒了 动刀子那家伙 他什么都跟条子说了 |
[1:40:04] | Turns out Brad Bramish hired him on his own. It was just a grudge thing. | 原来是布拉德·布拉米什自己雇的他 就是旧怨 |
[1:40:08] | Fits. | 都符合 |
[1:40:11] | You did good, Brain. Go sleep. | 你好样的 伯莱 去歇着吧 |
[1:40:14] | Yeah. You, too. | 嗯 你也去吧 |
[1:40:23] | What’d she whisper to you? | 她最后对你轻声说了什么? |
[1:40:30] | She called me a dirty word. | 她骂了句脏话 |
[1:40:34] | All right, you don’t have to tell me. | 得了 不用跟我讲 |