英文名称:Bridget Joness Baby
年代:2016
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:15] | 五月九日 生日 老天啊 | |
[01:34] | ♪ Happy birthday to me. Happy birthday to me. ♪ | ♪ 祝我生日快乐 祝我生日快乐 ♪ |
[01:38] | How in hell did I end up here again.. | 我怎么又落得这个下场 |
[01:43] | Fuck off. | 滚一边去 |
[02:51] | My birthday actually began the way of all my birthdays. | 今年的生日和往年生日的开始一样 |
[03:07] | Hello darling. Just ringing to wish you a happy birthday. | 亲爱的 我打来祝你生日快乐 |
[03:10] | Mom? It’s six a.m. | 妈妈 现在是早上6点 |
[03:12] | I’m doing the FaceTime. Una taught me. It’s really marvellous. | 我在用视频通话 乌娜教我的 太好玩了 |
[03:16] | Mum, the point of FaceTime is | 妈妈 视频通话的意义 |
[03:17] | that you haven’t got to put the phone to your ear. | 就是不用把手机拿到耳朵旁边 |
[03:20] | Oh, please.. Oh, there you are. | 我错了 你在这里啊 |
[03:23] | This time, 43 years ago… | 43年前的这个时候 |
[03:26] | I was having a lamb beriyami | 我正在吃印度比尔亚尼羊肉饭 |
[03:28] | in an attempt to coax you out. | 努力把你生出来 |
[03:30] | 23 hours of labour. Never been the same down there. | 生了23小时 下面彻底变形了 |
[03:33] | – It’s a miracle, the gift of childbirth. – Here it comes. | -生孩子就是个奇迹 -又来了 |
[03:37] | Penny Husband-Bosworth’s son sells his sperm on the internet. | 佩妮·赫斯本德-彭斯沃思的儿子在网上卖精子 |
[03:40] | You don’t need a man, Bridget. | 现在都不需要男人了 布丽姬特 |
[03:43] | Some people have marvellous lives without them. Look at you. | 没有男人 有些人也过得很好 比如你 |
[03:46] | Nice flat, lovely job… | 公寓不错 工作也好 |
[03:49] | – Nice flat… – I’m putting the phone down now, mum. | -公寓不错… -我要挂断了 妈妈 |
[03:53] | Say happy birthday to Bridget. Colin? | 快祝布丽姬特生日快乐 科林 |
[03:56] | Happy birthday to Bridget. | 祝布丽姬特生日快乐 |
[03:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:00] | I love you darling. Now don’t forget… | 我爱你 亲爱的 别忘了 |
[04:02] | I’m counting on you to head up my media campaign. | 我的媒体竞选就靠你了 |
[04:05] | It’s the parish council elections, mum. Not the US primaries. | 只是教区议会选举 妈妈 不是美国总统初选 |
[04:11] | Annual phone call from mum | 妈妈每年必来的电话 |
[04:13] | reminding me to take my ovaries out of retirement. | 提醒着我要让卵巢重出江湖了 |
[04:16] | The truth was that by now | 事实是 到现在为止 |
[04:18] | I thought I would have had a little baby to love | 我以为我应该已经和我外表英俊的挚爱 |
[04:20] | with the chisel jawed love of my life. | 有了一个可爱的孩子 |
[04:22] | But sometimes life gives you shallower compensations | 但有时生活只会给你更浅薄些的补偿 |
[04:26] | and at least I was finally down to my perfect weight. | 至少我终于瘦到了理想体重 |
[04:31] | Good morning, Ms. Bridget. | 早安 布丽姬特女士 |
[04:33] | You look beautiful again today. | 你今天还是很美 |
[04:34] | There was life in the old dog yet. | 我这个大妈还充满生机 |
[04:37] | Haven’t exactly been put out to grass. | 还没到退休的那天呢 |
[04:40] | Hah! Ding dong.. | 叮咚 有帅哥在瞄我 |
[04:43] | But this year all these things were brought into sharper focus… | 但今年 让这一切变得更加急迫的 |
[04:47] | by an event I hadn’t expected to attend quite so soon. | 是一项我还没准备好参加的仪式 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1834个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:334个,六级词汇:176个,GRE词汇:185个,托福词汇:256个,考研词汇:366个,专四词汇:293个,专八词汇:49个, 所有生词标注共:724个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:09] | So how are you feeling? Are you OK? | 你感觉如何 还好吗 |
[05:12] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[05:13] | I just can’t believe he’s gone, really. | 我还是不敢相信他已经走了 |
[05:36] | His death seems to have hit the eastern European | 他的死好像对于 |
[05:38] | teenage modelling community particularly hard. | 东欧的嫩模群体是一记重击 |
[05:43] | They found the flight recorder but still no bodies. | 他们找到了飞行记录仪 但没找到尸体 |
[05:47] | Strangely fitting that he should have died going down in the bush. | 他应该死在灌木丛[女性下体]里才合理 |
[05:57] | We are gathered here to celebrate the life… | 我们相聚在此 一同悼念 |
[06:00] | of Daniel Vivian Cleaver. | 丹尼尔·薇薇安·克利弗的逝去 |
[06:04] | Daniel was a kind and wonderful son… | 丹尼尔是一位善良的好儿子… |
[06:10] | Fuck. What the fuck is he doing here? | 该死 他来做什么 |
[06:14] | You know what he’s like, wanting to do the decent thing. | 你也知道他那个人 面子工夫做得很足 |
[06:18] | Is that his wife? | 那是他的妻子吗 |
[06:21] | Did I ever get over losing Mr. Darcy? | 我对失去达西先生释怀了吗 |
[06:24] | Was he my Mr. Right? | 他是我的真命天子吗 |
[06:27] | Oh Christ. | 见鬼 |
[06:28] | A man of outstanding charm and charisma. | 一位具有非凡魅力与气质的人 |
[06:34] | – Just a bit emotional. – I would like to invite his loved ones up… | -有点伤感 -我想邀请他爱的人上来 |
[06:38] | to share some of their memories of Daniel. | 分享他们与丹尼尔之间的回忆 |
[06:45] | Daniel could be very sensitive … | 丹尼尔有时很多情 |
[06:48] | Make you feel like you were the only woman in the world. | 让你觉得自己是这世上独一无二的女人 |
[06:50] | I first met Daniel in Moscow. | 我和丹尼尔在莫斯科相识 |
[06:52] | He once took me rowing on the Serpentine | 他曾带我在九曲湖划船 |
[06:54] | – and quoted Keats by heart. – He could quote Keats by heart. | -并背出济慈的诗 -他能背出济慈的诗 |
[06:57] | Where be ye going, you Devon maid. | 你要去向何方 德文少女 |
[07:00] | And what have you there in the basket? | 你的篮中装着什么 |
[07:02] | Where be ye going, you Devon maid. | 你要去向何方 德文少女 |
[07:03] | And what have you there in the basket? | 你的篮中装着什么 |
[07:06] | You tight little fairy, just fresh from the dairy. | 你这美丽的仙女 刚从牛奶厂出来 |
[07:10] | Will you give me some cream if I ask it? | 若我开口 可否给我一些奶油 |
[07:17] | He did it to everyone. | 他对所有人都用过这招 |
[07:19] | Anybody else like to say a few words? | 还有谁想说几句吗 |
[07:23] | Say something for his mum. | 看在他妈妈的份上 说点吧 |
[07:28] | Come on. | 去吧 |
[07:41] | Daniel was a man … | 丹尼尔 |
[07:45] | who touched many of us here today, including me. | 触动[摸]过今天在场的很多人 包括我 |
[07:54] | Oh dear. | 我的天 |
[07:57] | This is when Daniel would say, “Shut up, Jones.” | 丹尼尔如果在 会说”闭嘴吧 琼斯” |
[08:00] | And he would be right, because all I really need to say is… | 他说得没错 因为我真正需要说的是 |
[08:05] | Dear Daniel, I will miss you terribly. | 亲爱的丹尼尔 我会非常想念你 |
[08:10] | We all will. | 我们都会的 |
[08:17] | – Give you a call? – Yes very good. | -电话联系 -好的 |
[08:19] | -Bye. – Bye. | -拜 -再见 |
[08:21] | – Bridget. – Mark. | -布丽姬特 -马克 |
[08:24] | – This is Camilla. – Hello. | -这是卡米拉 -你好 |
[08:26] | Bridget, an old friend. | 这位是布丽姬特 一位老朋友 |
[08:28] | Well, less old, more childhood. | 没那么老 童年相识而已 |
[08:33] | So… | 所以… |
[08:35] | Nice memorial, as memorials go. | 就追悼会来说 这个还不错 |
[08:39] | Almost makes one look forward to one’s own. | 差点让人开始期待自己的了 |
[08:44] | Yes, well… | 好吧 |
[08:47] | – Goodbye. – Goodbye. | -再见 -再见 |
[08:52] | Maybe that’s the reason Mark Darcy and I never made it. | 或许这就是马克·达西和我走不下去的原因 |
[08:56] | I always felt like a verbally incontinent old maid, | 我总觉得自己是一位口无遮拦的老姑娘 |
[08:58] | even when we were together. | 哪怕是我们还在一起的时候 |
[09:01] | Still, I wasn’t going to dwell on the negatives. | 但我不打算沉迷在消极的情绪里 |
[09:04] | At least no-one at work knew it was my birthday. | 至少同事当中没人知道今天是我的生日 |
[09:07] | Or indeed, how old I was going to be. | 或者我要迈入多少岁了 |
[09:10] | Surprise. | 惊喜吧 |
[09:13] | Congratulations, Bridget. | 祝贺你 布丽姬特 |
[09:15] | Or so I thought. | 或只是我一厢情愿 |
[09:18] | Who told you? | 谁告诉你们的 |
[09:20] | It’s so hot. So many candles. | 好热啊 这么多蜡烛 |
[09:22] | ♪ Happy 43rd birthday to you! ♪ | ♪ 祝你43岁生日快乐 ♪ |
[09:25] | 安息吧 布丽姬特·琼斯 | |
[09:26] | ♪ Happy 43rd birthday to you! ♪ | ♪ 祝你43岁生日快乐 ♪ |
[09:31] | Isn’t there some sort of statute of limitations about the | 到了一定年纪 蛋糕上的破蜡烛数量 |
[09:33] | number of sodding candles on a cake once you get to a certain age? | 难道就不能出个法定限制吗 |
[09:38] | Josh, I need you to see what | 乔什 你去看看 |
[09:40] | Reuters is saying about the attacks on Ramallah. | 路透社对拉马拉袭击的观点 |
[09:42] | We might need a live link. And Laura… | 可能需要现场连线 劳拉… |
[09:44] | I may have been another year older and still single… | 我或许又老了一岁 并且还是单身 |
[09:47] | but I could always take | 但作为顶尖新闻制作人 |
[09:48] | consolation in my job as top news producer. | 这份工作总能给我些许慰藉 |
[09:51] | So, how will I be changing the world today? | 我今天要怎样改变世界 |
[09:54] | Well, our main feature is the exclusive interview… | 我们的主要亮点是一个独家专访 |
[09:57] | with the Foreign Secretary about NGochi. | 和外交大臣谈谈有关恩吉的问题 |
[10:00] | – Oh, gee. How did you do that? – NGochi. | -我天 你怎么发出来的 -恩吉 |
[10:03] | – NGochi. – You’re good at that. | -恩吉 -你很擅长啊 |
[10:04] | I know. I’ve been practising. NGochi. | 是啊 我一直在练习 恩吉 |
[10:12] | It’s harder than you think. | 比想象的要难 |
[10:13] | Plus, have great new 30 something work colleagues | 而且 还有新的30多岁的同事 |
[10:15] | who are not obsessed with children and marriage. | 不痴迷于孩子和婚姻 |
[10:18] | How do we plan on celebrating tonight? | 我们今晚打算怎么庆祝 |
[10:20] | Well, night out with the gang. | 和大伙一起出去玩 |
[10:22] | Please say that involves group sex. | 拜托告诉我有群交吧 |
[10:24] | Gangbangs? Ooh, we’d like to do that. | 群交 我们求之不得 |
[10:27] | I know a smashing little club in the back of Berwick Street. | 我知道贝里克街后面有一家很棒的夜店 |
[10:29] | Chance would be a fine thing. | 成功固然好 可惜机会少 |
[10:31] | I’m beginning to think I’m past my sexual sell by date. | 我开始觉得我已经过了性爱的保质期 |
[10:34] | No. There are names for women like you now, Bridge. | 才不是 你现在的阶段有特定的名称 小布 |
[10:37] | You’re a cougar. You are a MILF. | 虎狼熟女 性感辣妈 |
[10:39] | I’m not a MILF, I’m not even a mum. | 我才不是性感辣妈 我都没当妈 |
[10:41] | I am a spinster, I’m a SPILF. | 我是个老姑娘 性感老姑娘 |
[10:45] | Three minutes ’till we’re on air. | 还有3分钟开始直播 |
[10:47] | It’s called Voyeurz with a ‘z’. | 那家店叫”偷窥狂” |
[10:49] | You tell them that Cathy sent you. | 你告诉他们是凯茜介绍你去的 |
[10:51] | If you go on a Thursday there’s a Chinese buffet. | 如果周四去 还有中餐自助 |
[10:52] | All you can eat, as it were. | 想吃什么都随意 |
[10:56] | But whose advice was, never the less, | 然而这伙人的建议 |
[10:58] | sometimes a tad too modern for me. | 有时对我而言太新潮了 |
[11:01] | – It’s me, checking talk-back. – Yep. | -是我 检查耳返 -好的 |
[11:04] | You didn’t freeze your eggs by any chance, did you? | 你没有去冷冻卵子吧 |
[11:05] | No, I imagine they’re hard boiled by now. | 没有 我估计它们现在都老得用不了了 |
[11:09] | You know what, Bridge? This weekend… | 这样吧 小布 这周末 |
[11:11] | you and me need to go out, and get stuck into some serious… | 你和我一起出去 寻求非常… |
[11:14] | “Binge drinking, a dangerous scourge on society.” | “酗酒 社会中的隐患” |
[11:18] | Is new legislation needed? | 需要新的立法吗 |
[11:21] | Bridget, Miranda, I’ve told you, don’t talk between the bongs. | 布丽姬特 米兰达 我说过了 别在播报间隙聊天 |
[11:25] | Stick to the questions on the cue cards. | 专注于提词卡上的问题 |
[11:28] | Miranda. Cue. | 米兰达 开始 |
[11:29] | The Foreign Secretary will be live in the studio… | 外交大臣将来到直播间 |
[11:31] | to talk about the looming crisis in Muribundi. | 讨论穆里彭迪迫在眉睫的危机 |
[11:35] | You can always try online dating again. | 你一直都可以再试试网恋啊 |
[11:37] | The other night I was on Tinder. | 我有天晚上用约炮软件 |
[11:39] | Half an hour later I’m having a 3-way with… | 半小时后我就开始了3P… |
[11:41] | – Miranda, cue! – Prince Andrew, | -米兰达 开始 -安德鲁王子 |
[11:43] | the Royal Special Representative for Trade and Investment… | 贸易与投资的皇家特别代表 |
[11:45] | He did that on purpose. | 他是故意的 |
[11:46] | …has just written his first children’s book. | 刚完成了他的首本儿童读物 |
[11:49] | He had a massive cock. | 他的鸡巴可不小呢 |
[11:52] | Live in the studio | 接下来直播间里 |
[11:54] | I’m joined by Foreign Secretary George Wilkins… | 将请来外交大臣乔治·威尔金斯 |
[11:56] | who has just returned from war ravaged Muribundi… | 他刚从战争肆虐的穆里彭迪回来 |
[11:58] | Miranda, I’m in your ear. Just follow my lead. | 米兰达 我连接了你的耳返 听我的提示 |
[12:00] | … Where the assassination of bloody dictator Charles NGochi… | 对于残暴独裁者查尔斯·恩吉的刺杀 |
[12:04] | – has resulted in civil war. – One take, | -引起了当地的内战 -一次成功 |
[12:06] | – come back to four. – Four. | -切到镜头四 -镜头四 |
[12:07] | Minister, was this a military coup? | 大臣先生 这是一场军事政变吗 |
[12:09] | Well, the signs are that | 有迹象表明 |
[12:10] | NGochi’s own generals did take him out… | 是恩吉手下的将军们刺杀了他 |
[12:12] | Hi, Tom. I can’t talk. | 喂 汤姆 我不方便讲话 |
[12:14] | – How was Daniel’s memorial? – It was just sad. | -丹尼尔的追悼会怎么样 -令人惋惜 |
[12:17] | I can’t believe he’s gone, actually. | 我都不敢相信他离世了 |
[12:19] | It’s sad. I can’t believe he’s gone, actually. | 令人伤心 我都不敢相信他离世了 |
[12:24] | I don’t think there was any particular sadness in his passing. | 我觉得他的离世没有什么可惋惜的 |
[12:27] | His persecution of the Ubuntu people amounted to genocide. | 他对于班图人民的迫害造成了种族屠杀 |
[12:31] | – And that is well documented. – I know he had his flaws. | -这些都记录在案 -我知道他非完人 |
[12:34] | – Well, I know he had his flaws. – He could be a massive asshole. | -我知道他非完人 -他有时就是个大混蛋 |
[12:37] | He could be a massive asshole. | 他有时就是个大混蛋 |
[12:40] | – But I miss him. We all do. – But I miss him. We all do. | -但我怀念他 我们都是 -但我怀念他 我们都是 |
[12:46] | Well, he was certainly a very | 他当然在世界舞台上 |
[12:48] | colorful character on the world stage, Miranda… | 写下了浓墨重彩的一笔 米兰达 |
[12:50] | I grant you that, but I think the genocide… | 我认同这一点 但我觉得这场种族屠杀 |
[12:52] | resulting in the deaths of over 10,000 of his own people, | 造成了他自己的人民超过万人的死亡数量 |
[12:55] | men, women and children… | 包括男人 女人和儿童 |
[12:56] | probably rather put him on the wrong side of history. | 或许还是该将他定义成历史罪人才对 |
[12:59] | At least he was never boring. | 至少他从不会无趣 |
[13:01] | Well, at least he was never boring. | 至少他从不会无趣 |
[13:04] | One, two, three clear. | 一 二 三 结束 |
[13:06] | Do you think a spirit of democracy | 你认为民主思想 |
[13:07] | can carry over into West Africa… | 能进入西非吗 |
[13:09] | Now that’s NGochi’s dead? | 毕竟恩吉已经死了 |
[13:11] | Do you think, minister, | 大臣先生 你认为 |
[13:12] | that the spirit of democracy can carry over into West Africa | 民主思想能进入西非吗 |
[13:15] | now that NGochi is dead? | 毕竟恩吉已经死了 |
[13:17] | Well now, that is an interesting question. Finally. | 终于问到了点子上 |
[13:20] | – We’re running out of time. – Miranda, wrap it up. | -快没时间了 -米兰达 准备结束语 |
[13:21] | – Briefly, please, Minister. – Well it is a complicated issue. | -简短回答就好 大臣先生 -这个问题很复杂 |
[13:24] | A ‘yes’ or a ‘no’. | “是”或”不是” |
[13:25] | – Miranda, make it the last answer. – Let’s hope so. | -米兰达 结束前问出答案 -让我们希望如此吧 |
[13:28] | I’ll take that. Thank you for joining us on the sofa today. | 这个回答还算可以 多谢你今天来到现场 |
[13:31] | Over to you, Toby. | 镜头回到演播室 托比 |
[13:35] | Thank you, Miranda, Bridget. | 多谢你们了 米兰达 布丽姬特 |
[13:37] | You couldn’t just behave yourselves | 新的管理层在场 |
[13:39] | when the new management team were here? | 你们就不能管住自己吗 |
[13:40] | They’re the new management team? | 他们是新的管理层啊 |
[13:42] | That is Alice Peabody, new brand manager. | 那位是新任品牌经理爱丽丝·皮博迪 |
[13:45] | Apparently ‘Hard News’ is too old fashioned, too serious… | 显然《时事新闻》太过时 太严肃了 |
[13:49] | and she is the smiling assassin, | 而她是个笑面虎 |
[13:51] | brought in to sack anybody older than her. | 被请来炒掉任何比她年纪大的人 |
[13:53] | Everybody’s older than her. | 所有人年纪都比她大 |
[13:55] | I’ve got tins of soup in my cupboard older than her. | 我橱柜里都有一罐速食汤比她年纪大 |
[13:58] | Look at them all. With their apps and their ironic beards | 看看他们那群人 带着应用程序还有搞笑的胡子 |
[14:03] | Maybe one of them could get Bridget some sex. | 或许他们当中有人可以和布丽姬特做个爱 |
[14:06] | – What? – Bridget? Do you need sex? | -什么 -布丽姬特 你需要性爱吗 |
[14:08] | – No. – Yes. | -不 -是的 |
[14:09] | That’s why I’m taking her on an a girls weekend | 所以我要带她去享受一个女士周末 |
[14:11] | to beat all girls weekends. | 绝对超越一切女士周末 |
[14:16] | Bridget, isn’t it? | 你叫布丽姬特 对不对 |
[14:18] | – Yes, nice to… – Team meeting tomorrow morning. | -是的 很高兴认… -明早开组会 |
[14:21] | We can do introductions then. | 到时候再做自我介绍 |
[14:30] | Nine a.m. | 早上9点 |
[14:32] | We should all start an hour earlier from now on. | 从今往后我们应该都提前一个小时上班 |
[14:37] | – Do you think she saw that? – Quite possibly not. | -你觉得她看到了吗 -很有可能没有 |
[14:40] | And you’re sure you don’t want to come out with me and my crew? | 你确定不跟我和我的那群朋友出去玩吗 |
[14:44] | Thanks, but can’t let the old gang down. | 多谢邀请 但不能抛弃老朋友们 |
[14:47] | They’re stay at home moms now. They’d be disappointed. | 她们现在是全职妈妈 不能出来玩会很失望的 |
[14:53] | 沙泽 对不起 布丽姬特 保姆临时有事 | |
[15:00] | 汤姆 姐妹躁起来 | |
[15:04] | Thank God for the gays. | 同性恋拯救全世界 |
[15:10] | Now, whatever fears you’re bringing in the room with you today… | 无论你们今天带着什么样的恐惧走进这个房间 |
[15:13] | I want you take those fears | 我想让你们直面这些恐惧 |
[15:15] | and I want you to tell them to fuck the fuck off. | 叫它们赶紧滚蛋 |
[15:20] | – Are you ready for this? – Yes. | -大家准备好了吗 -准备好了 |
[15:24] | Then ride, you sexy bitches! Ride! | 那就开始吧 性感的小婊子们 动起来 |
[15:32] | Look, I’m so sorry, Bridget, | 听我说 不好意思 布丽姬特 |
[15:32] | but I’m actually going to have to blow you out too. | 但我得放你鸽子 先走一步了 |
[15:37] | I didn’t want to have to tell you this today, | 我不想今天告诉你这事 |
[15:38] | but Eduardo and I are adopting. | 但我和爱德华多准备领养 |
[15:42] | Adopting? | 领养 |
[15:44] | – What, a baby? – Yes, a baby. | -领养什么 孩子吗 -没错 孩子 |
[15:48] | Or gayby, in our case. | 或者叫”同”孩 考虑我俩的情况 |
[15:51] | That’s fantastic news, Tom. | 汤姆 这真是个好消息 |
[15:53] | I’m going to Bogota tomorrow | 我明天要去波哥大 |
[15:54] | to start the paperwork so I’ve got to go and pack. | 开始领养程序 所以我现在得回家收拾行李了 |
[15:57] | Wonderful, go. | 太棒了 去吧 |
[15:59] | -Go. – Happy Birthday. | -去吧 -生日快乐 |
[16:00] | Have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[16:01] | – Congratulations. – Thank’s darl. | -恭喜你 -谢谢亲爱的 |
[16:05] | Fucking excellent. | 太他妈的”棒”了 |
[16:08] | And that was how I wound up back here again. | 于是我又回到了这里 |
[16:11] | The last barren husk in London… | 伦敦最后一位剩女 |
[16:14] | and of the two loves of my life, | 和我的两位今生挚爱 |
[16:16] | one is married and the other is dead. | 一位已婚 而另一位已逝 |
[16:22] | Right, new birthday resolutions. | 对了 新的生日决心 |
[16:25] | I, Bridget Jones am done with affairs of the heart… | 我 布丽姬特 受够了这些恋爱 |
[16:27] | and dedicating my autumn years to the pursuit of hedonism. | 决定将接下来的有生之年都用来追求享乐 |
[16:32] | Will hang only with new free spirited friends like Miranda… | 只和像米兰达一样有着自由灵魂的新朋友玩 |
[16:35] | and when the going gets tough, | 当生活变得艰难 |
[16:36] | the tough go on a luxury spa weekend. | 老娘要去享受奢华水疗周末 |
[16:42] | What the fuck. | 搞什么 |
[16:45] | Love the shoes. | 喜欢你这双鞋 |
[17:01] | I didn’t tell you, because you wouldn’t have come. | 我没告诉你是因为说了你肯定不来 |
[17:04] | Seriously, it’s been five years. | 说真的 已经五年了 |
[17:05] | You’ve gotta shake yourself out of this | 你得走出这种 |
[17:07] | self imposed purge you’ve been in… | 自我强加的无欲无求的生活 |
[17:10] | ever since you split up with your precious Mark Darcy. | 自从跟亲爱的马克·达西分手后你一直这样 |
[17:13] | Rubbish. I barely think of him. | 胡说 我几乎从不想他 |
[17:15] | What you need is a good shafting. | 你需要的是一场性爱 |
[17:17] | You need some good old fashioned, | 你需要来一场传统的 |
[17:18] | lie back and think of England bonking… | 骨软筋酥 轰轰烈烈的男欢女爱 |
[17:21] | and festivals are sexual | 音乐节就是充满了性爱的气氛 |
[17:22] | free for alls like Sodom and Gomorrah with tofu. | 让所有人像在罪恶之城索多玛和俄摩拉一样放荡 |
[17:27] | First man you meet, you’ve gotta sleep with. | 你遇到的第一个男人 就跟他上床吧 |
[17:29] | – The first man? – I’m not taking no for an answer. | -第一个男人 -我不允许你说不 |
[17:32] | Look, I’m gonna find our backstage passes. You get the maps. | 我去取后台通行证 你去拿份地图 |
[17:41] | Maps. | 地图 |
[17:42] | I may be old and inappropriately dressed, | 我可能有些上年纪 也没穿对衣服 |
[17:44] | but at least I look fucking amazing. | 但至少我看起来很美 |
[17:54] | That’s exactly why I didn’t wear my heels. | 就因为这个 我把我的高跟鞋留在家了 |
[17:58] | Ding fucking dong. | 我了个去 |
[18:00] | May I? | 需要搭把手吗 |
[18:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:24] | It fits. | 大小正合适 |
[18:30] | Bridget. | 布丽姬特 |
[18:32] | Bridget. | 布丽姬特 |
[18:34] | – Is that your wicked stepmother? – Yes. | -那是你邪恶的继母吗 -是的 |
[18:37] | I better go before she has me sweeping fireplaces all day. | 我最好在她罚我打扫一整天壁炉之前赶紧回去 |
[18:43] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢你 -不客气 |
[18:46] | Birthday resolution number two. | 第二个生日决心 |
[18:48] | Must remember the way to a man’s heart | 要记住 抓住一个男人的心 |
[18:50] | is not through beauty, sex or love… | 不是要靠美貌 性感或是爱… |
[18:52] | It’s Jack. | 我叫杰克 |
[18:53] | but merely the ability to fall arse over tit in the mud. | 而仅仅需要在泥地里摔个狗吃屎 |
[18:57] | By the way. | 顺口提句 |
[19:00] | Right. | 好了 |
[19:01] | – Which one’s ours? – Let’s try up here. | -哪个是我们的 -我们去这边找找 |
[19:05] | And anyway, it’s not camping, it’s glamping. | 而且我们不是露营而是豪华野营 |
[19:09] | Putting a G L in front of it doesn’t make it any better. | 换种说法也没有让它变得更有意思 |
[19:12] | Calling him Gladolf Hitler wouldn’t | 叫他「格」阿道夫·希特勒 |
[19:13] | suddenly make you forget all the unpleasantness. | 也不会突然让你把所有不快抛之脑后 |
[19:24] | Fuck me! | 不是吧 |
[19:31] | NGochi. | 恩吉 |
[19:37] | NGochi. | 恩吉 |
[19:41] | NGochi. | 恩吉 |
[19:48] | It’s 2:30 in the afternoon. I should be Hoovering. | 现在是下午两点半 我应该在家吸尘 |
[20:08] | This is incredible. We’ve got to get a photo. | 太不可思议了 我们应该合个影 |
[20:12] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[20:14] | Do you mind if we ask you to take a photo of us? | 可以麻烦你帮我们拍张合影吗 |
[20:16] | – Yeah, sure. – Thank you. | -没问题 -谢谢 |
[20:20] | – Alright. Are you ready? – Hey. What’re you doing? | -准备好了吗 -喂 你在干什么 |
[20:23] | I was taking your photo. | 我在拍照啊 |
[20:24] | – I thought you guys wanted a photo. – Yeah, we do. Of us. | -我以为你俩想合影 -对啊 我俩的合影 |
[20:27] | Yes. Terribly sorry. | 没错 真的抱歉 |
[20:28] | We thought it’d be really fun to get a photo of us… | 我们觉得要是能够 |
[20:31] | backstage among all these glamorous people. | 和后台的这些明星们合影就太棒了 |
[20:33] | I think that’s the guy from ‘Bargain Hunt’. | 我觉得那个人演过《淘宝记》 |
[20:35] | – It’d be great if you could get him in the shot. – Quick. Quick. | -要是你能把他拍进去就好了 -快点啊 |
[20:39] | So you don’t want me in the photo at all? | 所以你们不想跟我合影 |
[20:40] | No, and you can lose the attitude, babe. | 不想 别这么一副不爽的态度 小可爱 |
[20:43] | Is it really that difficult? | 拍个照就那么难吗 |
[20:45] | They let any old riff-raff backstage nowadays. | 现在真是什么牛鬼蛇神都能进后台了 |
[20:48] | I don’t know. I thought he was kind of cute. | 我说不好 感觉他有点小帅 |
[20:51] | He looks familiar. | 看起来还有些眼熟 |
[20:53] | I think he works at the Starbucks at Balham. | 我觉得他是在巴朗的星巴克里工作 |
[21:05] | One, two, three, singing. | 一 二 三 唱 |
[21:14] | Oh my God. | 我的天 |
[21:17] | I know. It’s the guy from Starbucks. | 我就知道 这是星巴克里的那个人 |
[21:21] | Crowdsurfing. | 人群冲浪 |
[21:41] | Miranda. | 米兰达 |
[21:45] | Miranda? | 米兰达 |
[21:48] | Miranda? | 米兰达 |
[21:54] | Hey, Miranda. | 米兰达 |
[21:56] | Oh my god. | 我的天啊 |
[22:00] | I have to admit | 不得不承认 |
[22:01] | that was fun | 真的很有意思 |
[22:04] | and you’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[22:06] | What I need is a good shafting. | 我需要的是一场性爱 |
[22:11] | some good old-fashioned, | 一场传统的 |
[22:13] | lie back and think of England | 骨软筋酥 轰轰烈烈的 |
[22:17] | bonking… | 男欢女爱 |
[22:19] | It sets me up. | 你这勾起了我的欲望 |
[22:21] | Oh my God, | 我的天啊 |
[22:24] | what are you doing in my yurt, | 你在我的帐篷里做什么 |
[22:28] | with all your clothes and luggage and possessions. | 还带着你的衣服 行李和个人物品 |
[22:33] | Yeah, as if I’ve come in, I made it my own. | 对啊 仿佛我就这么占地为王了 |
[22:36] | Wait, it’s you. The creature from the Black Lagoon. | 等等 是你 黑礁里的那个家伙 |
[22:39] | Oh yes, sorry. | 是我 不好意思 |
[22:41] | You don’t really expect me to believe that | 你不会真的觉得我会相信 |
[22:42] | you accidently crash into my yurt, do you? | 你不小心走错到我的帐篷里了吧 |
[22:46] | Since you’re here, | 既然你都来了 |
[22:48] | maybe I can help you. | 我就帮帮你好了 |
[22:50] | Well, he’s the first man I met. | 他的确是我遇到的第一个男人 |
[22:53] | And his yurt is one heck lot of nicer than mine. | 而且他的帐篷看起来比我的好一万倍 |
[22:58] | Bridget, where the fuck are you? | 布丽姬特 你死哪去了 |
[23:03] | Bridget, I’m so pissed! | 布丽姬特 我醉大发了 |
[23:07] | ♪ People fall in love in mysterious ways ♪ | ♪ 人们坠入爱河的方式各有不同 ♪ |
[23:12] | ♪ Maybe it’s all part of a plan ♪ | ♪ 或许这只是天意 ♪ |
[23:17] | ♪ I’ll just keep on making the same mistakes ♪ | ♪ 我将继续一错再错 ♪ |
[23:23] | ♪ Hoping that you’ll understand ♪ | ♪ 希望你能理解 ♪ |
[23:52] | Bridget, | 布丽姬特 |
[23:55] | I’m zorbing with Ed Sheeran. | 我在和大歌星艾德·希兰玩充气碰碰球 |
[24:23] | Oh, God. | 我的天啊 |
[24:25] | I just slept with a complete stranger. | 我刚和一个陌生人睡了 |
[24:27] | I’m nothing but a feckless prostitute. | 我和妓女没两样了 |
[24:31] | No, no. I’m an elegant older woman | 不 不 我是一位上了点年纪的淑女 |
[24:33] | taking men for my own pleasure. | 用男人来取悦自己 |
[24:35] | Or am I just a deluded middle-aged fool? | 或者我只是一个被骗炮的中年傻子 |
[24:46] | Oh, fuck it. | 不管了 |
[24:49] | Miranda? | 米兰达 |
[24:52] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[24:56] | So it lasted six hours? | 所以你们做了6个小时 |
[24:58] | What lasted six hours, mum? | 什么做了6个小时 妈妈 |
[25:01] | A puppet show that Auntie Bridget went to. | 布丽姬特阿姨去看的一场木偶表演 |
[25:05] | – A six-hour puppet show? – Hello. | -六小时的木偶表演 -你们好啊 |
[25:09] | Tell me, were they little puppets or…? | 跟我说说 是小木偶还是… |
[25:11] | Very nice size puppets. | 大小正好的木偶 |
[25:14] | And did he… | 那你… |
[25:18] | put his puppet in your mouth? | 尝到他的”木偶”了吗 |
[25:23] | God! I feel like my days of puppet shows are behind me. | 天啊 我感觉我已经没机会再看木偶表演了 |
[25:30] | I’ve had finger puppets. | 我现在只有自己的手指”木偶”了 |
[25:35] | – And has he called? – It doesn’t work like that any more. | -他给你打电话了吗 -现在已经不这样了 |
[25:38] | You just hook up with rugged troubadors at music festivals… | 你不过在音乐节约到了一个”耐用”的民谣歌手 |
[25:42] | and there are no strings. | 没有任何约束 |
[25:44] | Puppets with no strings. | 没有线[约束]的木偶 |
[25:47] | Take the wings off. They’re for little girls. | 翅膀取下来 那是给小姑娘的 |
[25:49] | – Hello? – Where the fuck are you? | -喂 -你死哪里去了 |
[25:51] | Speeding through lovely countryside | 在郊外小路上 |
[25:54] | on our way to your christening. | 飞奔去你的洗礼仪式 |
[25:55] | No we’re not. Why is auntie Bridget lying? | 我们没有 为什么布丽姬特阿姨要撒谎 |
[25:59] | Bridge, I thought you should know after Tom dropped out… | 布丽姬 我觉得应该告诉你 汤姆退出后… |
[26:02] | – Giles asked Mark to be the godfather. – What? | -吉尔斯请马克做孩子的教父 -怎么了 |
[26:04] | He did what? | 他请了谁 |
[26:06] | Yes I know. He really is a useless cock. | 我明白 他就是个没用的混蛋 |
[26:08] | Did it without asking me. | 没问我就擅自决定了 |
[26:11] | Oh my God. Mark Darcy again. | 我的天啊 又是马克·达西 |
[26:15] | Twice in the space of a week I turn up at church as rent-a-spinster. | 我作为老剩女一周出现在教堂的两次都碰到他了 |
[26:23] | Where the fuck were you? | 你死哪里去了 |
[26:31] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[26:38] | Good morning and welcome. | 各位早上好 欢迎各位的到来 |
[26:40] | Well, this isn’t embarrassing at all. | 这真是一点都不尴尬啊 |
[26:42] | Mark Darcy and I at the altar with a baby. | 我和马克·达西抱着一个孩子站在圣坛边 |
[26:46] | That’s lovely. | 太温馨了 |
[26:47] | Ok, now, nice big smiles. Look at me. Thank you. | 大家都笑得开心一些 看着我 谢谢 |
[26:50] | Lovely. | 真棒 |
[26:51] | Ok, can I just get the godparents now please. | 现在可以给教父教母单独拍一张吗 |
[26:56] | – How are you? – Very well, thank you. How are you? | -你还好吗 -非常好 谢谢关心 你呢 |
[26:59] | Well, thank you. | 也挺好的 谢谢 |
[27:01] | Are you here with your wife? I can’t remember her name… | 你是和妻子一起来的吗 我记不得她的名字 |
[27:05] | Camilla. No, eh, no, she couldn’t make it. | 卡米拉 不 她今天有些事不能来 |
[27:09] | – Are you here with anyone? – No, no. Not today, no. | -你和谁一起来的吗 -不 不 今天没有 |
[27:12] | Come on, it’s not a funeral. | 别这么严肃 又不是葬礼 |
[27:15] | Can I get a couple of smiles out of you two, please? | 两位可以笑一笑吗 |
[27:16] | Maybe give her a little kiss you know, on the forehead, there. | 或者在她额头稍微亲一下 |
[27:22] | Ah, I was talking about the baby. | 我是说孩子的额头 |
[27:29] | Lovely. | 真棒 |
[27:31] | – Alright. – I’ll see you later, I shouldn’t wonder. | -好了 -不出意外的话回头见 |
[27:34] | Yes, unless I make a break for it with this thing. | 嗯 除非我趁人不注意带着小家伙溜了 |
[27:38] | Could this day actually get any more awkward? | 今天还能变得更尴尬点吗 |
[27:41] | Just keep walking, keep walking, keep walking. Keep walking. | 继续走 不要停 继续走 |
[27:56] | – Hello. – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[27:59] | – How are you? – Very well, thanks. | -你好吗 -很好 谢谢 |
[28:01] | – How are you? – I’m fine. | -你好吗 -我挺好的 |
[28:03] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[28:06] | – Well, goodbye. – Goodbye. | -那好 再见 -再见 |
[28:10] | – A glass of wine. – A whiskey, please. | -一杯葡萄酒 -一杯威士忌 |
[28:12] | – Big, big glass. – Double. | -很大很大杯 -双份 |
[28:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:49] | I’d ask you to join me, | 我倒是想请你一起跳 |
[28:50] | but I’m pretty sure you’re not a big Gangnam Style kind of guy. | 但我敢肯定你不怎么喜欢《江南Style》 |
[28:54] | – I was only there very briefly. – Where? | -我在那里待的时间很短 -哪里 |
[28:57] | Gangnam. | 江南 |
[29:00] | – What are we talking about? – Gangnam, dancing. | -你在说的是什么 -江南 跳舞 |
[29:05] | – Not the suburb of Seoul? – No. | -不是首尔的郊区 -不是 |
[29:08] | I’m not familiar with Gangnam, the suburb. | 我并不了解那个郊区江南 |
[29:10] | It literally means south of the Han River. | 它的字面意思是指汉江的南边 |
[29:14] | It was inhabited as early as the Paleolithic period. | 早从旧石器时代起 那里就有人居住 |
[29:19] | Suddenly seems so much less catchy. | 突然之间感觉没那么琅琅上口了 |
[29:24] | Now something for you lovers out there. | 现在给你们两位小情人放点歌 |
[29:26] | We are entering the erection section. | 我们来一点勃起时刻 |
[29:29] | Don’t say fucking erection at a christening. | 见鬼 别他们在洗礼仪式上说勃起时刻 |
[29:37] | Would you like to get some air? | 你想透透气吗 |
[29:42] | I mean, some more air. | 我是说 比这里更透气 |
[29:45] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[29:56] | – I don’t suppose you happen to have a cigarette? – No. | -我猜你不会正好有烟吧 -没有 |
[29:59] | I gave up 1891 days ago. | 我1891天前戒烟了 |
[30:03] | Not that people’re counting. | 反正也没人数着 |
[30:05] | – Since when did you smoke? – I don’t. | -你什么时候开始抽烟了 -我不抽 |
[30:09] | It’s been a tense time. | 是最近比较焦虑 |
[30:12] | Maybe I’m nervous. | 也许是我紧张了 |
[30:15] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:18] | You have a train in your hair. | 你的头发里有列火车 |
[30:22] | I’m aware of that. | 我知道 |
[30:24] | Courtesy of one of my many godchildren. | 是我众多教子教女中的一位干的好事 |
[30:32] | Seems to be stuck. | 看起来卡住了 |
[30:36] | And this would be… | 而这个是… |
[30:39] | – Cake? – Profiterole. | -蛋糕吗 -巧克力泡芙 |
[30:41] | That’s technically more of a dessert than cake, I suppose. | 我想这严格来说更算是甜点 而不是蛋糕 |
[30:51] | – What’re you doing? You’re married. – No, I’m not. | -你在干什么 你有妻子 -不 我没有 |
[30:55] | I mean, I’m getting a divorce. | 我正在办理离婚 |
[30:58] | That’s why she’s not here. | 所以她没有来这里 |
[31:04] | Why were you together at the memorial? | 那你们为什么一起去了追悼会 |
[31:07] | She was just being supportive. | 她当时只是想表达支持 |
[31:09] | She’s gone back to The Hague, | 她回海牙去了 |
[31:10] | where she’s now living, and I’m not. | 她现在住在那里 而我不会去 |
[31:13] | Oh, I’m so sorry, Mark. | 我很遗憾 马克 |
[31:15] | At this precise moment I’m not sorry at all. | 在此时此刻 我一点都不遗憾 |
[32:34] | How the fuck am I supposed to get in here? | 这衣服我他妈要怎么才能解开 |
[32:48] | Again? | 又要来吗 |
[32:50] | Mr. Darcy, wow. | 达西先生 可以啊 |
[32:55] | Bridget? | 布丽姬特 |
[33:00] | God, I’ve missed you. | 天哪 我一直好想你 |
[33:08] | Are we on schedule? | 我们在赶时间吗 |
[33:11] | I have a flight to Khartoum tomorrow. | 我明天要坐飞机去喀土穆 |
[33:51] | I’m so sorry, Mark. Had to leave. | 我很抱歉 马克 我必须离开 |
[33:54] | It probably sounds pathetic, but I got scared. | 也许这听起来很可悲 但我害怕了 |
[33:57] | The fact that we went ’round and ’round | 我们最美好的十年之中 |
[33:59] | for the best part of ten years… | 大部分时间都在兜兜转转 |
[34:00] | without ever making it | 却从来没有成功 |
[34:02] | across the finish line leads me to think… | 冲过终点线 这一事实让我觉得 |
[34:04] | we did the best thing by ending it when we did. | 我们之前的分手已是最好的结局 |
[34:09] | Sometimes it feels scary still being on my own at 43. | 我43岁还孤身一人 有时候这感觉挺可怕 |
[34:13] | But you and I have been here once before. | 但你和我曾经走过这一步 |
[34:18] | We always loved the fantasy of us… | 我们总是喜欢编织在一起的幻想 |
[34:20] | But the reality, as we both know, is quite different. | 但我们都明白 现实与幻想完全不同 |
[34:32] | We could both come up with | 我们都能想出 |
[34:33] | 100 reasons why we didn’t make it… | 一百个我们没能修成正果的理由 |
[34:35] | but in the end I always felt | 但最终我总觉得 |
[34:37] | that you were never there and I was mostly alone. | 你从来都不在身边 我总是孤身一人 |
[34:53] | No, can’t go back and keep making same mistakes. | 不 不能回头再犯同样的错误 |
[34:56] | Must keep moving forward and make new ones. | 必须继续前进 犯新的错误 |
[35:00] | And will lodge myself into frenzied keep fit regimes. | 我将让自己陷入疯狂的健身计划中 |
[35:03] | And allowing 4 weeks to reduce thighs circumference… | 给自己四周时间 减小大腿的腿围 |
[35:06] | in order to squeeze largy ass into teenage skinny jeans… | 把大屁股挤进少女紧身牛仔裤 |
[35:10] | Obviously not meant for women of a certain age. | 显然那些不是为大龄女性准备的 |
[35:15] | All this bloody cycling is pointless. I’m putting on weight. | 这些该死的骑车根本没有用 我的体重在增加 |
[35:18] | Let’s rule out some of the other options, shall we? | 我们来排除一些其它的可能 好吗 |
[35:20] | You’re not pregnant, are you? | 你不是怀孕了吧 |
[35:23] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[35:24] | A lady is always prepared and I always carry these in my handbag. | 女士总是做好准备 我包里一直带着这个 |
[35:29] | Oh, God! You didn’t use those, the vegan condoms? | 天哪 你不会用了那些素食主义安全套吧 |
[35:33] | Biodegradable and dolphin friendly. | 可生物降解 对海豚友好 |
[35:36] | If I’m going to be slutty, | 如果我要做一个淫荡的人 |
[35:37] | it’s nice to think I’m helping the environment. | 想到我同时也在保护环境 感觉还不错 |
[35:40] | Christ, Bridget. I remember when you bought those. | 天哪 布丽姬特 我还记得你是什么时候买的 |
[35:43] | That was… That was decades ago. | 那是几十年前了 |
[35:46] | Sell by dates don’t mean anything. | 保质期根本不能代表什么 |
[35:49] | Do they? | 不是吗 |
[35:52] | They were a gift. Don’t ask. | 这些是别人送的礼物 不要问 |
[35:56] | Tumbling rapids, frothing waterfalls… | 翻滚的急流 飞溅的瀑布 |
[36:00] | babbling brook. | 潺潺的小溪 |
[36:05] | Oh, come the fuck on, Bridget. | 给我快点吧 布丽姬特 |
[36:20] | How long do you think it takes? | 你觉得需要多久 |
[36:25] | I think that’s a positive result. | 我觉得这是阳性结果 |
[36:31] | – I’ll just make sure. – Don’t shake it. | -我来确定一下 -别摇它 |
[36:34] | You’ll hurt the baby. | 你会伤到宝宝的 |
[36:35] | The baby is not in the stick, Bridget. | 宝宝又不在验孕棒里 布丽姬特 |
[36:39] | I think this is when you’re meant to… | 我觉得此时此刻你应该 |
[36:41] | jump for joy. | 高兴得跳起来了 |
[36:43] | – Oh my God. – Oh my God. You’re pregnant. | -天哪 -天哪 你怀孕了 |
[36:47] | – I’m pregnant. – You’re pregnant. | -我怀孕了 -你怀孕了 |
[36:50] | – I’m pregnant. – You’re going to have a baby. | -我怀孕了 -你要有孩子了 |
[36:55] | I’m going to have a baby. | 我要有孩子了 |
[37:01] | – I’m going to have a baby. – Yes. | -我要有孩子了 -喂 |
[37:08] | If you’ve got footage of her punching a horse, I want it. | 如果你有她揍一匹马的视频 我想要 |
[37:12] | – Bridget, do you want a baby? – I don’t know. | -布丽姬特 你想要孩子吗 -我不知道 |
[37:17] | I mean, I’m 43. | 我43岁了 |
[37:19] | It might be the only chance I’m going to get. | 这也许是我唯一可能的机会 |
[37:22] | Look, one broken, out of date condom | 一个破掉的过期安全套 |
[37:25] | I might have believed it was an acciddent. | 我可能还会相信是意外 |
[37:29] | But two? | 但是两个的话 |
[37:31] | You wanted it. | 你想要孩子 |
[37:34] | Maybe I did. | 也许我是想要 |
[37:39] | Can we get a medic please? | 能找位医生来吗 |
[37:45] | Oh my God. I’m pregnant. | 天哪 我怀孕了 |
[37:49] | This is it. | 成为现实了 |
[37:51] | More to the point, whose is it? | 更重要的问题是 是谁的孩子呢 |
[37:55] | This is not how I thought this moment would be. | 这个时刻和我想象中的不一样 |
[38:00] | I always imagined myself in ‘OK!’ magazine | 我总是想象自己出现在八卦杂志中 |
[38:02] | with the man of my dreams. | 和我的梦中情人一起 |
[38:05] | Oh Christ! Too many dilemmas to ponder. | 天哪 有太多需要思考的困境了 |
[38:08] | Not least of all… | 尤其是… |
[38:09] | Who was that man I shagged in a tent? | 我在帐篷里上的那个男人是谁 |
[38:13] | And so you’re age will be 43? | 所以你的年龄是43岁 |
[38:21] | So, umm… | 话说… |
[38:23] | Which of the times with my wonderful man | 你认为我的那位绝世好男人 |
[38:27] | do you think we got pregnant on? | 是在哪个时间让我受孕的 |
[38:30] | Does it matter? | 这重要吗 |
[38:31] | Well, yes, it’s such a special moment. | 重要 这是一个非常特殊的时刻 |
[38:35] | We’d like to know which one it is so we can treasure it. | 我们想知道是哪一天 以便我们纪念 |
[38:38] | – Can’t you treasure both of them? – Yes, we will, we do. | -你们不能两天都纪念吗 -我们会的 |
[38:42] | But surely one of those days is more likely than the other? | 但肯定其中有一天比另一天可能性更大 |
[38:47] | Well, actually, day 10, | 事实上 第10天 |
[38:49] | which was his birthday, is a little early. | 也就是他生日那天 有一点早 |
[38:53] | – And day 16 which was the… – Anniversary dinner. | -第16天是… -纪念日晚餐 |
[38:57] | Oh yes, the Osso Buco, I recall, is a little late. | 对的 烩小牛膝 我记得 那天有一点晚 |
[39:00] | Are you sure there wasn’t another treasurable occasion in between? | 你确定这中间没有其它的重要场合了吗 |
[39:04] | Yes, I’m quite sure. He was away. | 是的 我很确定 他那段时间不在 |
[39:09] | So which of the two would you go for? | 所以这两天你觉得是哪一天 |
[39:12] | Couldn’t say. They’re both equally likely. | 说不好 它们的可能性相同 |
[39:13] | It could have been after the event. | 有可能是在发生的那天之后 |
[39:14] | Because as you know, | 因为你知道的 |
[39:15] | sperm can live for several days after ejaculation. | 精子在射出之后能存活数天 |
[39:18] | – Couldn’t you just have a guess for me? – No. | -你不能为我估计一下吗 -不能 |
[39:21] | What about the first scan? | 那第一次超声波检查呢 |
[39:22] | Would that show when conception took place? | 能不能看出是什么时候受孕的 |
[39:24] | No. Ring this number to fix a date. | 不能 打这个电话确定检查日期 |
[39:27] | And do bring along the father, | 要把孩子父亲也带来 |
[39:28] | if you can work out which one he is. | 如果你能搞明白他是谁的话 |
[39:32] | Right. | 好吧 |
[39:34] | Right. | 好吧 |
[39:37] | Just out of interest… | 只是好奇问问 |
[39:39] | If someone did have an element of confusion about the father… | 如果有人对父亲是谁有那么一丝困惑的话 |
[39:43] | Well, you can get a DNA sample at the amniocentesis, | 你可以在羊膜穿刺时得到DNA样本 |
[39:46] | and I do recommend that you have the amniocentesis, | 我非常推荐你做羊膜穿刺 |
[39:49] | because there are always more risks with a geriatric mother. | 因为对于高龄妈妈来说总会有更高的风险 |
[39:54] | Geriatric? | 高龄 |
[39:56] | – That’s outrageous. – Indeed. | -这太过分了 -没错 |
[40:00] | Unless you can sign on for | 除非你能同时获得 |
[40:01] | your child support and pension at the same time. | 你的子女抚养费和退休养老金 |
[40:06] | That’s hilarious. | 这很好笑 |
[40:09] | It’s called “News” ’cause it should feel new. | 之所以叫”新”闻 是因为它应该感觉是新的 |
[40:12] | Otherwise, it be called “Olds”. | 不然 就会叫”旧闻” |
[40:15] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:18] | Last night. Top stories. | 昨晚 头条新闻 |
[40:20] | Earthquake in Asia, seen it before. | 亚洲地震 以前看过了 |
[40:22] | Car crash on the M5… Blah blah blah | M5公路车祸 之类之类的 |
[40:25] | We’re making ‘old’s. | 我们制造的是旧闻 |
[40:27] | We need to flip the switch, mix it up. | 我们需要转换思路 发散思维 |
[40:29] | – I want to NutriBullet the shit out of the news. – She’s on the warpath. | -我要榨出最新鲜的新闻 -她暴走了 |
[40:32] | Susan, the floor manager’s gone. | 苏珊 那个现场指导走了 |
[40:34] | She’s six months pregnant. | 她怀孕六个月了 |
[40:36] | We’ve got to grab the attention, get the eyes on the screen. | 我们必须得吸引眼球 让观众锁定频道 |
[40:40] | I want to see headlines | 我想看到这样的头条 |
[40:41] | like: “Is Your Sofa Bed Giving You Cancer?” | 比如”你的沙发床会让你得癌症吗” |
[40:45] | “Is Your Freezer Giving You Alzheimers?” | “你的冰箱会让你患老年痴呆吗” |
[40:47] | Oh my God. Are they? | 天哪 会吗 |
[40:49] | Literally no evidence whatsoever, | 严格来说没有任何证据 |
[40:51] | but you’re missing the point. You’re intrigued, aren’t you? | 但你搞错了重点 你刚刚被吸引了 不是吗 |
[40:54] | I want to reload ‘Hard News’ with a clear new objective. | 我想让《时事新闻》带着新目标再出发 |
[40:58] | We have a presentation in twelve weeks at the London Media Show… | 我们十二周后要在伦敦媒体展上做展演 |
[41:01] | and I’m looking for someone dynamic, | 我要找一个思维活跃 |
[41:03] | innovative, focused… | 敢于创新 目标明确的人 |
[41:06] | to lead the charge. Any volunteers? | 来牵头这一工作 有人自愿吗 |
[41:08] | Whatever happens now, must hold on to job. | 不管现在发生什么 必须保住工作 |
[41:11] | Must prove to fascist boss that I may be single mother… | 必须要向法西斯老板证明 也许我是个单身妈妈 |
[41:15] | but am willing to roll with the ironic bearded hipsters. | 但我愿意和怪异的胡子潮人一起紧跟潮流 |
[41:18] | Anybody at all? | 有人吗 |
[41:20] | Do you need to leave, Bridget? | 你是要离场吗 布丽姬特 |
[41:23] | No, I want to volunteer. | 不 我想自愿报名 |
[41:25] | Hashtag “Let’s do this!” | 话题#我们行动吧# |
[41:37] | It’s me. It’s me. Turn on your TV now. Look at your TV. | 是我 是我 快打开电视 快看电视 |
[41:40] | Now. Now. Now. Turn on Channel 4. | 快 快 快 打开4频道 |
[41:46] | Bridget, I’ve found him. He’s the dating website guru. | 布丽姬特 我找到他了 他是约会网站大师 |
[41:50] | See, you have to trust the science. Algorithms don’t lie. | 你必须相信科学 算法是不会骗人的 |
[41:54] | You slept with a fucking billionaire. | 你睡了一个亿万富翁 |
[42:00] | So, tell us, Bridget. | 告诉我们 布丽姬特 |
[42:03] | What was it that initially attracted you | 亿万富翁杰克·奎特 |
[42:04] | to the billionaire Jack Qwant? | 最初吸引你的地方是什么 |
[42:06] | Was it his face, or his body? | 是他的面孔 还是他的身材 |
[42:08] | – I’d do it with him, obviously. – Big dick? | -显然我也会和他做的 -还是大老二 |
[42:10] | If I were you I wouldn’t tell either of them. | 如果我是你 我不会告诉他们任何一个人 |
[42:12] | All you need is a DNA sample from one of them | 你需要的只是其中一个人的DNA样本 |
[42:15] | and then you can eliminate the other one from your enquiries. | 然后就可以把另一个从你的调查中排除 |
[42:18] | What would I say to Mark? | 我要怎么对马克说呢 |
[42:20] | “Hello Mark, I know I just left you asleep… | “你好 马克 我知道我趁你睡着时开溜了 |
[42:22] | but I don’t suppose you’ve got any blood, sperm | 但我想你身边不会有任何血液 精子 |
[42:24] | or old fingernails lying around? “ | 或者过去的指甲吧” |
[42:27] | How do you even get in touch with Jack? | 你要怎么和杰克联系上呢 |
[42:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[42:32] | He is a bloody mogul. Can’t just ring him up. | 他是个大人物 不能直接给他打电话 |
[42:38] | I may have just figured out how to win favour with new boss… | 我或许想到了一个既能讨新老板欢心 |
[42:42] | and eliminate one father from my enquiries. | 又能确定谁是孩子亲爹的两全之策 |
[42:45] | I have to say, Bridget, I’m actually excited by this next guest. | 不得不说 布丽姬特 下一位嘉宾很让我兴奋 |
[42:50] | Relevant, relatable, extremely fuckable. Good work. | 契合主题 自带热点 又超级帅 干得漂亮 |
[42:55] | Welcome to CSI Hard News. | 欢迎收看《时事新闻之犯罪现场调查》 |
[43:08] | Thank you my love. If you could just fuck off that’d be great. | 谢谢亲爱的 但你要是能滚开 就再好不过了 |
[43:17] | Jack, this is Cathy. She’ll get you ready. | 杰克 这位是凯茜 她会帮你做录制前准备 |
[43:20] | Hi, Cathy, nice to meet you. | 你好 凯茜 很高兴认识你 |
[43:21] | I was thinking, just a simple magenta eyeshadow… | 我在想 给你化个简单的紫红色眼影 |
[43:24] | to make your eyes pop and a little bit of rouge, maybe? | 来凸显你的眼睛 再涂点口红 如何 |
[43:27] | Kidding. | 开玩笑的啦 |
[43:30] | You funny. | 你真幽默 |
[43:30] | You do happen to have a little stray gray hair. | 你这里有根白头发 |
[43:34] | Oh, Jesus. | 老天 |
[43:35] | That’s it. | 好了 |
[43:37] | Actually, there’s a whole gray patch. Shall I just… let me see? | 事实上这里还有一撮白头发 让我看看 |
[43:40] | – Yes, my hair is full of gray hair. – Well, that’s sorted. | -好啊 我头上好多白头发 -搞定了 |
[43:44] | – Jesus Christ. – All gone, that’s lovely. | -老天爷啊 -全没了 很好 |
[43:49] | These fingernails on this silver fox | 你这匹银狐的指甲 |
[43:52] | could do with a bit of a trim, couldn’t they? | 好像也需要修剪一下 是吧 |
[43:54] | These hands haven’t experienced much manual labour, have they? | 这双手一看就没做过什么粗活吧 |
[43:58] | – No, I’m a mathematician. – They’re silky soft. | -没有 我是个数学家 -摸上去很柔软 |
[44:01] | Tell me, Jack. | 跟我说说 杰克 |
[44:03] | Do you happen to like Chinese food? | 你喜欢中国菜吗 |
[44:07] | Jack, let me take you to the set. | 杰克 我带你去录制现场吧 |
[44:09] | Great, thank you. I do sometimes. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 我挺喜欢的 谢谢你 |
[44:12] | I don’t think she put any makeup on me. | 她好像没给我化妆啊 |
[44:14] | It’s fine. You’re looking radiant. | 没事 你看上去光芒四射 |
[44:18] | Ok, coming out of ET in five, | 开播倒计时 五 |
[44:20] | four… And remember the gear change. | 四 记得切换镜头 |
[44:22] | And Miranda, cue. | 米兰达 开始 |
[44:24] | Now, though, I’m joined by Jack Qwant. | 我们请到了杰克·奎特 |
[44:26] | Raised by a single mother in Baltimore, | 出身于巴尔的摩的一个单亲家庭 |
[44:29] | he created the matchmaking website Qwantify… | 他创立了婚介网站「奎特佳缘」 |
[44:31] | and he claims to have found an algorithm for love. | 并宣称找到了爱的算法 |
[44:35] | And he’s here today to tell us | 他今天将会和我们分享 |
[44:36] | all about his number one bestseller Qwantum Leap ‘. | 他的畅销书《奎特心动》 |
[44:40] | It is absolutely wonderful to have you on our sofa today. | 非常荣幸您能来我们的节目 |
[44:44] | Thank you. It’s great to be here. | 谢谢 能来这里是我的荣幸 |
[44:45] | Now, we’ll talk all about your new book soon, obviously. | 我们等一下会聊聊你的新书 |
[44:49] | – Yes. – But first let’s talk about romance. | -是的 -但在那之前 我们先来聊聊爱情 |
[44:51] | Qwantify has found true love for millions. | 「奎特佳缘」已经帮助数百万人找到真爱 |
[44:54] | – Monitor two. – Does it work for you? | -二号机 -你在这上面找到佳缘了吗 |
[44:56] | Now if I answer that can we go back and talk about the book? | 如果我回答这个问题 能回到新书的话题上吗 |
[44:59] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[45:00] | Can you please try not to shag him on air? | 你能别在直播的时候和他聊骚吗 |
[45:02] | This is dynamite. Tell her to flirt with him more. | 这是个猛料 让她多和他调情 |
[45:05] | Some people had their first crush on Farrah Fawcett. | 有些人的初恋是法拉·弗西 |
[45:09] | – My first crush was an algorithm. – And we’ve lost him. | -而我的初恋是一个算法 -他在顾左右而言他 |
[45:13] | If he carries on talking about algorithms | 他要是继续说他的算法 |
[45:14] | I’m putting to the VT of cats who look like Hitler. | 就把画面切换成长得像希特勒的猫 |
[45:17] | Back to four. Love it, thank you! | 切到四号机 棒极了 谢谢 |
[45:18] | He’s avoiding the question. Get him off maths. | 他在回避问题 把话题从数学上引开 |
[45:21] | Ask him if he’s with someone now. | 问他现在有没有对象 |
[45:23] | For someone so good at match-making… | 作为一个如此擅长牵线搭桥的人 |
[45:27] | is there a special someone in your life? | 你的生活中是否有一个特别的她呢 |
[45:30] | Apart from Lady Mary on ‘Downton Abbey’? | 除了《唐顿庄园》的玛丽大小姐吗 |
[45:33] | Now can we go ahead and talk about the book? | 我们现在可以聊新书了吗 |
[45:34] | – Cue the Hitler cats. – Don’t be evasive. | -切希特勒猫 -不要回避问题 |
[45:37] | Well, don’t be evasive. | 请不要回避问题 |
[45:38] | It’s apparant you have everything. | 显然你已经拥有了一切 |
[45:40] | Why have you chosen to have no family? | 为什么不组建家庭 |
[45:42] | – Why the decision to have no family? – No children. | -为什么不组建家庭 -也不要孩子 |
[45:46] | – And no children? – Carema five, stand by. | -也不要孩子呢 -五号机 准备 |
[45:48] | Brilliant. Zoom in on four. | 很好 四号机推进拍特写 |
[45:50] | – And in on four. – Love it. | -切四号机 -棒极了 |
[45:51] | Look, I love kids… | 我喜欢孩子 |
[45:53] | but I’ve always found the idea | 但一想到要成为一个父亲 |
[45:55] | of being a father myself kind of petrifying. | 我就觉得非常不知所措 |
[45:59] | Which is why I’ve been drawn to algorithms. | 这也是我一直潜心算法的原因 |
[46:01] | Cue the Hitler cats. | 切希特勒猫 |
[46:03] | They’re rational, reliable, predictable, everything a kid isn’t. | 它们是理性 可靠 可预测的 而孩子不是 |
[46:08] | – So, can you have children? – Can you have children, though? | -那你能有孩子吗 -那你能有孩子吗 |
[46:12] | Are the soldiers working? | 你的”精”兵们还活跃吗 |
[46:14] | Are the soldiers working? | 你的”精”兵们还活跃吗 |
[46:19] | Well I believe so. The barracks are in pretty regular use. | 应该吧 我的”长枪大炮”经常”操”练 |
[46:25] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[46:26] | – Really? – Yes. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[46:27] | Because for someone with a supposed algorithm for love… | 对于一个掌握爱情算法的人来说… |
[46:30] | Isn’t it odd that you’ve never found it? | 你还没有找到真爱 是不是有点奇怪呢 |
[46:33] | Well, I think in order to find something | 我认为如果要找到某样东西 |
[46:35] | you have to be actively looking for it. | 你就必须积极去寻找 |
[46:36] | I’ve just been too busy; I haven’t… | 而我太忙了 我还没有… |
[46:39] | What about the Qwant family bloodline? | 那奎特家的血统怎么样 |
[46:41] | And what about the Qwant family bloodline? | 那奎特家的血统怎么样 |
[46:43] | Are there any skeletons in the closet? | 有什么不可告人的秘密吗 |
[46:45] | – Sexual deviants? – Sexual deviants? | -比如性变态 -比如性变态 |
[46:48] | Sorry, I don’t know where we’re going with all of this… | 抱歉 我不知道你们到底是想问什么 |
[46:52] | but I have to tell you, I can attract the wrong type of women. | 但我不得不说 我常常吸引错的人 |
[46:56] | That’s really great. Thank you for sharing that with us. | 很好 谢谢你的分享 |
[47:00] | Oh, fuck! | 操 |
[47:01] | Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! | 操 操 操 |
[47:03] | Bridget, what are you doing? | 布丽姬特 你在做什么 |
[47:05] | You wouldn’t believe some of the weirdos that cross my path. | 你一定难以置信我遇到过哪些怪人 |
[47:07] | – Really? – Get up. | -是吗 -起来 |
[47:10] | Can you tell me what she’s doing? | 谁能告诉我她在做什么 |
[47:11] | Ask him something about algorithms. | 问他一些关于算法的问题 |
[47:14] | Have to be the last question. Have to be. | 最后一个问题 没时间了 |
[47:16] | Lastly, algorithms. | 最后 我们来聊聊算法 |
[47:20] | Yes. | 好的 |
[47:20] | – What first attracted you to them? – The logic and… | -是什么让你对算法如此着迷 -背后的逻辑和 |
[47:23] | Wonderful, Jack Qwant, thank you for coming on my sofa. | 很好 杰克·奎特 再次感谢到访我们的节目 |
[47:26] | – I hope you’ve had as much fun as I have. – Jesus. | -希望你度过了愉快的时光 -天啊 |
[47:29] | That’s it from me. Goodbye. | 今天的节目就到这里 再见 |
[47:34] | That was great. | 节目录得很棒 |
[47:35] | You look really familier, outside of being on the show. | 你看上去很眼熟 我们是不是在哪见过 |
[47:38] | – Are you on Tinder? – What? | -你用探探吗 -什么 |
[47:40] | – Then we won’t have met. – No, okay. | -那我们就没见过 -好吧 |
[47:47] | – Well hey, how about seeing you here. – Hi. | -没想到在这遇到你 -你好啊 |
[47:51] | – Great to see you. – Good to see you too. | -很高兴见到你 -我也很高兴见到你 |
[47:53] | I was going to come and find you to say hello, | 我本来想去跟你打招呼的 |
[47:56] | but you know how live TV can be, so chaotic. | 但你也知道电视直播的现场很乱 |
[47:59] | Well, you know, there are easier ways to get in touch with me | 其实 你要联系我 有更简单的办法 |
[48:01] | without inviting me on national TV | 没必要请我上全国性电视节目 |
[48:03] | and asking me about my sperm. | 打探我的精子情况 |
[48:05] | What? No, that’s not what… | 什么 不是 那不是 |
[48:08] | I would’ve liked to have heard from you. | 我一直在等你的电话 |
[48:11] | I was disappointed when I came back that morning, | 那天早上我回来时发现你已经走了 |
[48:13] | and you were gone. | 我很失落 |
[48:15] | – You were? – We had an amazing night. | -是吗 -我们度过了很美好的一晚 |
[48:19] | And I thought you were great. | 我觉得你很棒 |
[48:20] | At least I did until I became a clip… | 至少在我成为十五个史上 |
[48:22] | of the 15 most embarrassing chat show moments of all time. | 最尴尬谈话节目剪辑之一前 我是这么认为的 |
[48:27] | Really sorry about that. Yes that… | 我真的很抱歉 那的确… |
[48:31] | I don’t know how to explain. | 我不知道该怎么解释 |
[48:41] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[48:44] | Wow. Okay. | 天哪 好吧 |
[48:46] | It’s so much better than you being mentally unbalanced. | 总好过你精神不正常 |
[48:51] | I’m about twelve weeks. | 我怀孕十二周了 |
[48:58] | Oh. Right. Wow. | 这样啊 天哪 |
[49:02] | – So you mean that… it’s the music festival? – Yes. | -你是说 那次音乐节… -是的 |
[49:07] | I know, it’s quite a surprise. Yes but… | 我知道这很意外 但是… |
[49:13] | I’m fine, and umm… you should know that… | 我没事 而且 你应该知道 |
[49:17] | I don’t… I’m not looking for anything from you. | 我并不 我并不希望从你这里得到什么 |
[49:21] | Except for a complete DNA check | 除了一份完整的DNA鉴定 |
[49:23] | and a review of my medical records. | 和一份我的就医记录 |
[49:25] | Well, the thing is, I didn’t mean for you to find out about this. Yes. | 事实上 我并不想让你知道这事的 没错 |
[49:31] | And, umm, I’m feeling a bit foolish, right now. | 我觉得我现在有点傻 |
[49:35] | Mortified, actually. Yes, mortified. | 应该说很窘迫 没错 窘迫 |
[49:41] | I’d like to just retreat, gracefully? | 我想优雅地先行离开 可以吗 |
[49:45] | Mr. Qwant, will you sign my book? | 奎特先生 可以给我的书签个名吗 |
[49:49] | Oh God. I didn’t even tell him that he may not be the only daddy. | 老天 我都没说他可能不是孩子他爸 |
[49:55] | Hey, Kitty Kirk, I need to talk to you. | 嘿 大主持人 我得跟你聊聊 |
[49:59] | What if this DNA turns out to be Jack’s? | 如果DNA显示孩子是杰克的怎么办 |
[50:02] | I don’t want the father to be Jack. | 我不想孩子他爸是杰克 |
[50:04] | I don’t even know Jack. And what if it’s Mark Darcy’s? | 我压根不了解杰克 如果是马克·达西的呢 |
[50:08] | Christ. I’ll have to confess to him | 老天爷 那我就得跟他坦白 |
[50:09] | that I’ve been a whore with dolphin condoms. | 我是个用环保避孕套的荡妇 |
[50:12] | Good. | 很好 |
[50:13] | – So the baby’s ok? – Perfect. | -宝宝还好吗 -很健康 |
[50:17] | See? | 看到吗 |
[50:19] | Oh my God. Is that it? | 我的天 这就是宝宝吗 |
[50:27] | – And it’s alright? – Sound as a bell. Cooking Nicely. | -它还好吗 -非常健康 茁壮成长 |
[50:32] | Have a listen. | 你听 |
[50:40] | There you are. | 好了 |
[50:41] | I’ve recorded that for you. You can watch that for a moment. | 我帮你录音了 你可以先看着 |
[50:46] | So glad you decided on the amniocentesis. | 很高兴你决定做羊膜穿刺了 |
[50:52] | Hello you. | 你好啊 |
[50:55] | Is that your ear or your foot? | 那是你的耳朵 还是脚脚 |
[50:58] | You have got very big feet. | 你的脚脚好大啊 |
[51:02] | Oh, look at you. Waving already. | 看看你 已经会挥手了 |
[51:12] | You’re the best thing I’ve ever seen. | 你是我见过最美好的东西 |
[51:19] | I promise I’ll try my best. | 我保证我会尽全力 |
[51:23] | So just stay safe and snug in there… | 所以你就好好安心地待在里面 |
[51:28] | while I try and sort the mess out here. And hopefully… | 妈妈会去解决外面的一切 希望能… |
[51:34] | What the fuck is that? | 那他妈的是什么 |
[51:36] | It’s the amniocentesis needle. | 这是做羊膜穿刺的针 |
[51:39] | We just pop it in, take a little amniotic fluid, | 只要把它刺入 取一些羊水 |
[51:41] | test it for any abnormalities… | 检查一下有没有异常 |
[51:42] | and also the DNA sample that you require. | 同时提取你要的DNA样本 |
[51:44] | Now, there is the slightest risk of miscarriage | 有非常非常小的可能性会流产 |
[51:47] | so you’ll have to stay very still indeed… | 所以你千万不要动 |
[51:49] | – because we don’t want the needle to come into contact… – What? | -因为我们不希望刺到… -什么 |
[51:52] | No, no. I’m not taking that chance. | 不不 我不要冒这个险 |
[51:55] | It’s enormous. It’d go straight through the other side. | 这针也太长了 都能从另一边穿出来了 |
[51:58] | Come on, I’m taking you home. | 走吧宝宝 我带你回家 |
[52:06] | Your mother will be over the moon. | 你妈妈一定会高兴坏了 |
[52:08] | Will you promise not to tell her? | 你能不能答应我先不要告诉她 |
[52:10] | – Just not yet. – No, of course. I promise. | -暂时先别 -当然 我答应 |
[52:14] | I’m really sorry, dad, not to know about the father. | 爸爸 我真的很抱歉 我不知道孩子他爸是谁 |
[52:19] | Don’t be daft. | 别傻了 |
[52:21] | I know dozens of people who could have been anybodys. | 我认识好多不知道亲生父母是谁的人 |
[52:24] | So you’re not disappointed? | 你不觉得失望吗 |
[52:26] | You don’t think I belong on Jerry Springer? | 你不觉得我奇葩到能上杰里·斯普林格的节目吗 |
[52:29] | Not a bit, I’m thrilled. | 才不呢 我很高兴 |
[52:32] | Actually I’m not sure if you’re mine | 实际上我都不确定你是我的孩子 |
[52:34] | or that nice lieutenant colonel who’s ’round the bowls club. | 还是保龄球俱乐部那个帅气中校的孩子 |
[52:39] | Only joking. | 开玩笑的 |
[52:41] | You’ve got my feet. I’ve always had very dainty feet. | 你的脚和我的一样 都是非常娇小的脚 |
[52:47] | Just tell the truth, Bridget. | 说实话吧 布丽姬特 |
[52:49] | You can’t go too far wrong, telling the truth. | 把实话说出来 就不会错得太离谱 |
[53:03] | Mark, I have some exciting news. | 马克 我有个激动人心的消息告诉你 |
[53:06] | Mark, I have the funniest story to tell you. | 马克 我有个很滑稽的故事跟你说 |
[53:09] | Mark, I’m up the duff. | 马克 我怀孕了 |
[53:12] | My lords, my ladies. | 女士们 先生们 |
[53:14] | There is only one fraud committed here today and it is this. | 今天这里只有一桩诈骗案 |
[53:17] | To use the laws of one country | 就是利用一个国家的法律 |
[53:19] | to destroy the freedom of speech of another. | 来剥夺另一个国家的言论自由 |
[53:23] | A cynical political expedient to take away the right | 这事一种自私的政治权宜之计 |
[53:25] | of these brave young women to speak the truth | 剥夺了这些勇敢的年轻女性 |
[53:28] | about the country they love. | 为她们所热爱的国家发声的权利 |
[53:31] | Now you may not like their music and for that I cannot blame you. | 你也许并不欣赏她们的音乐 这我不怪你们 |
[53:37] | They may not have mastered the fundamentals of melody… | 她们可能还没有掌握基本的乐理知识 |
[53:40] | or even the most basic tenents of musicianship. | 甚至也没有最基础的音乐才能 |
[53:42] | but this is the land of | 但这是一片 |
[53:44] | Shakespeare, Orwell, Lawrence … | 孕育出莎士比亚 奥威尔 劳伦斯的土地 |
[53:48] | I’d forgotten just how hot he is in that wig and gown. | 我差点忘了他穿大袍 戴假发的样子有多帅了 |
[53:51] | … to any country, any ruler, | …对于任何国家 任何统治者 |
[53:54] | any despot, that here in the United Kingdom… | 任何专制者都是如此 而在英国 |
[53:56] | we will always defend and protect women | 我们都将永远捍卫和保护 |
[53:58] | such as these who have selflessly and courageously… | 像她们这样无私且勇敢的女性… |
[54:01] | risked their liberty and quite possibly their lives… | 冒着失去自由甚至生命的危险 |
[54:06] | to tell the truth. | 只为了说出真相 |
[54:08] | The court will now adjourn and judgement will be given… | 现在休庭 稍后将作出判决 |
[54:11] | Poonani! Poonani! Power to the Poonani! | 伯纳妮 伯纳妮 伯纳妮加油 |
[54:14] | Christ. Looking forward to going back | 天哪 真是等不及要回到 |
[54:17] | to some good old fashioned genocide. | 老式种族灭绝的时代 |
[54:19] | Order. | 秩序 |
[54:19] | – Poonani! Poonani! Poonani! – Silence! | -伯纳妮 伯纳妮 伯纳妮 -肃静 |
[54:27] | Right. How to do this? | 好的 要怎么告诉他呢 |
[54:29] | I didn’t expect to see you again after the events at the christening. | 没想到在洗礼仪式过后还能见到你 |
[54:33] | Crap. He’s dived right in. | 糟糕 他开门见山了 |
[54:34] | No, right. I understand. | 是啊 我懂的 |
[54:37] | OK, maybe flattery will work. | 好吧 也许奉承会有用 |
[54:39] | You were very impressive in there today. | 你今天表现得很好 |
[54:40] | Thank you. | 多谢夸奖 |
[54:43] | Although dealing with them over the last month | 尽管过去一个月与她们打交道 |
[54:44] | has given me a certain amount of sympathy… | 让我产生了一定程度的同情 |
[54:46] | for the totalitarian dictator who wants to silence them. | 憎恶那些想让她们闭嘴的极权主义独裁者 |
[54:50] | Okay, jokes. I’ll laugh harder next time. | 好吧 笑话 下次我会笑得更夸张些 |
[54:54] | There’s only a certain number of times | 只有在特定的时间内 |
[54:55] | that one can listen to the… | 才能听到那些 |
[54:57] | resolutely un-catchy “Menstruation, Castration, Liberation.” | 一点也不朗朗上口的”月经 阉割 解放” |
[55:02] | Mark, that’s hilariously funny. | 马克 真好笑 |
[55:13] | Please. | 请坐 |
[55:23] | So. | 说吧 |
[55:25] | So, Mark. | 马克 |
[55:27] | Yes. | 我在 |
[55:31] | – The gardens look lovely. Autumnal. – Yes. | -花园很漂亮 秋意浓浓 -是的 |
[55:35] | – Is that a conker tree? – Bridget. | -那是七叶树吗 -布丽姬特 |
[55:44] | I am pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[55:51] | Right. Well, congratulations. | 好吧 那恭喜你了 |
[55:56] | How can I help? | 有什么要我帮忙的吗 |
[55:59] | I’m three months pregnant. | 我怀孕三个月了 |
[56:06] | You mean the christening? | 你是说洗礼仪式那次吗 |
[56:09] | Alright. | 行吧 |
[56:14] | Would you excuse me for just a moment. | 失陪一下 |
[56:39] | I think that this is quite possibly the most wonderful | 我认为这可能是我一生中 |
[56:41] | piece of information I have ever received in my entire life. | 收到的最美好的信息 |
[56:47] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[56:49] | Of course I’ve got no expectations for how things should work out. | 当然 我完全不知道接下去会怎么样 |
[56:52] | I just thought you should know. | 我只是觉得你应该知道 |
[56:55] | No, of course. | 是的 我知道 |
[56:58] | I mean, how do you feel? Are you happy? | 你感觉怎么样 你开心吗 |
[57:00] | Yes, I am. | 是的 我很开心 |
[57:03] | So much has happened in the past ten years. | 在过去的十年里发生了很多事情 |
[57:06] | A lot has changed. | 很多事情都变了 |
[57:08] | I mean, you’ve been married, and I’ve been… | 你结过婚 而我… |
[57:11] | on a number of long haul holidays. | 度过了很多漫长的假期 |
[57:15] | But… So here goes on Jack. | 但是 现在是时候提杰克了 |
[57:18] | – I mean… – I know about it. | -我是说 -我都知道 |
[57:20] | It’s just right now I can’t bring myself to feel gloomy about it. | 只是此时此刻 我不想为这大喜事增添不愉快 |
[57:37] | God, how can I tell him now. | 天哪 我现在怎么说得出口 |
[57:45] | State of emergency. Cannot sleep. | 紧急状态 睡不着 |
[57:47] | Looping thoughts going round and round in head. | 各种想法在头脑中不断循环 |
[57:49] | It’s surely weird that you can do something | 这真的很奇怪 人可以在 |
[57:51] | as complicated and important as growing a baby or | 没有任何指示的情况下做一些复杂而又重要的事情 |
[57:53] | invading Iraq without any instruction at all. | 比如生儿育女或入侵伊拉克 |
[57:56] | I keep thinking all the alcohol I’ve drunk over the years… | 我一直在想 这么多年来我喝的所有酒 |
[57:59] | will give the baby fetal alcohol syndrome. | 会不会导致胎儿患上酒精综合症 |
[58:01] | These are the things I could do. | 这些都是我能做的 |
[58:03] | Tell Mark about Jack… | 告诉马克关于杰克的存在 |
[58:04] | but risk hurting him so badly I couldn’t live with myself. | 但可能太伤他的心 导致我承受不了 |
[58:07] | Not tell Mark about Jack, | 不告诉马克关于杰克的存在 |
[58:09] | but I’d never be able to go through with it. | 那我永远也不会心安 |
[58:11] | Tell both of them the other one is the father | 告诉他们两个 另一个人才是父亲 |
[58:13] | and then if the one who isn’t the father is upset about it… | 然后 不是父亲的那个人就会伤心 |
[58:18] | Oh Christ. Tell no-one and make a run for it. | 天啊 干脆不告诉任何人直接跑路吧 |
[58:23] | – Hello? – Hey, it’s the father of your child. | -你好 -你好 我是你孩子的父亲 |
[58:27] | – Jack? – Yeah, who else? | -杰克 -是呀 不然还是谁 |
[58:30] | Come up. | 上来吧 |
[58:32] | Ok. | 好的 |
[58:37] | Oh fuck fuck fuck. He’s probably employed | 糟糕糟糕 他可能雇了 |
[58:39] | a team of Google Earth detectives to find me. | 一整队谷歌地球侦探来找我 |
[58:43] | Okay, just act naturally. | 表现得自然点 |
[58:53] | – Come in. – Okay. | -请进 -好的 |
[58:59] | – You found it. – Try it on, see if it fits. | -你找到了 -穿上看看合不合脚 |
[59:09] | – I didn’t expect to see you. – I wasn’t expecting to come. | -我没想到你会来 -我本来不打算来的 |
[59:13] | I’m not used to being rejected. Twice. | 我不习惯被拒绝 还是两次 |
[59:20] | I hope you’ve got cake in that bag. | 我希望你的包里有蛋糕 |
[59:29] | Yeah, I’ve been doing a lot of thinking. | 话说 我最近想了很多 |
[59:32] | Bridget, the whole baby situation threw me initially. | 布丽姬特 孩子的事一开始让我震撼得不知所措 |
[59:36] | We’ve squashed an entire relationship into one night… | 我们把整个恋爱关系压缩到了一个晚上 |
[59:38] | and skipped straight to starting a family phase. | 然后直接跳到了组建家庭阶段 |
[59:42] | We never even had a real second date. | 我们从来没有真正的第二次约会 |
[59:47] | Just so you know if we did, | 如果有的话 |
[59:49] | I would have taken you to Ottolenghi. | 我会带你去奥托伦吉餐馆 |
[59:52] | You would have had the grilled salmon and pine nuts salsa. | 你会点烤鲑鱼和松子汁 |
[59:56] | Unbelievable and healthy. | 非常美味和健康 |
[59:59] | And we would have come back here… | 然后我们回到这儿 |
[1:00:02] | have incredible sex… | 享受美妙的性爱 |
[1:00:04] | spent the next couple of days sending each other filthy texts. | 在接下来的几天里给对方发下流的短信 |
[1:00:21] | I would not have let you do that on a second date. | 我可不会让你在第二次约会就那样做的 |
[1:00:24] | Why not. You let me on the first. | 为何不 第一次约会你就准了 |
[1:00:26] | And then we’d go on a naughty weekend to the seaside… | 然后我们去海边度过一个美好的周末 |
[1:00:30] | and I would prove my manliness by winning you a cuddly toy… | 为你赢得一个可爱的玩具来证明我的男子气概 |
[1:00:36] | at the pier. | 在码头 |
[1:00:37] | I really wanted the giant Scooby-Doo. | 我真的很想要那个大的史酷比 |
[1:00:39] | Oh, no-body wins that. | 没人能赢到那个 |
[1:00:40] | The coconuts are glued on. | 椰子是粘在上面的 |
[1:00:51] | – What are those for? – To apologise. | -那些是干什么的 -用来道歉的 |
[1:00:55] | We had our first fight. | 我们第一次吵架 |
[1:00:57] | I was not flirting with that waitress. | 我没有和那个女服务员调情 |
[1:00:59] | She means nothing to me. | 她对我来说没有任何意义 |
[1:01:07] | And then I would have… | 然后我会 |
[1:01:11] | bought Swedish furniture for us to make. | 买瑞典家具回来组装 |
[1:01:16] | If we can get through this, | 如果我们可以完成这个 |
[1:01:18] | – we can get through anything. – Anything. | -那就没有什么可以难倒我们 -任何事 |
[1:01:22] | I find it adorable how your neck gets all blotchy when you get nervous. | 你紧张时 脖子会变红 我觉得很可爱 |
[1:01:26] | And I know you’d be the greatest possible mother to my child. | 我知道你是我的孩子最好的母亲 |
[1:02:03] | Oh no, can not fall in love with shiny new American. | 不不不 不能爱上闪亮的新美国人 |
[1:02:07] | I’ll tell them both tomorrow, definitely. | 我明天肯定会告诉他们两个 |
[1:02:12] | Hi. I just wanted to connect, | 嗨 我只是想确认一下 |
[1:02:14] | check how the presentation is shaping up. | 展演进展得如何了 |
[1:02:17] | Yeah, totally on top of it, | 非常好 尽在掌控中 |
[1:02:18] | NutriBulleting the shit out of it. | 榨取一切劲爆新闻 |
[1:02:20] | I’m relying on you, Bridget. | 就靠你了 布丽姬特 |
[1:02:22] | I need you to get this right. Understand? | 我需要你把这件事情做好 明白吗 |
[1:02:23] | 100 percent. You can count on me. | 明白 交给我吧 |
[1:02:27] | Great. | 非常好 |
[1:02:33] | You alright? | 你没事吧 |
[1:02:35] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[1:02:37] | Big celebration. I’m so glad to see you back together. | 祝贺 很高兴看到你们又在一起了 |
[1:02:41] | – It certainly is, Gianni. – Wonderful news, huh? | -当然 詹尼 -真是好消息 |
[1:02:44] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[1:02:46] | I was thinking about Jack. | 我想给孩子取名叫杰克 |
[1:02:49] | If it’s a boy, after my grandfather. | 前提是生的是男孩 用我爷爷的名字 |
[1:02:51] | It’s a good strong name. | 这是好名字 意味着坚强 |
[1:02:53] | You can rely on Jack. | 杰克总是值得信赖的 |
[1:02:54] | Yes, one for the list. | 是的 备选之一 |
[1:02:57] | – To Jack. – To Jack. | -敬杰克 -敬杰克 |
[1:03:01] | So this is dad, I presume. | 我想这是爸爸 |
[1:03:02] | So glad you’re here. It’s a unique and wonderful moment. | 很高兴你能来 这是一个独特而美好的时刻 |
[1:03:06] | Dr. Rawlings, I wonder if you could maybe do me a little favor. | 罗林斯医生 你能不能帮我一个忙 |
[1:03:13] | So this is dad, I presume. Pleased to meet you. | 我想这就是爸爸 很高兴见到你 |
[1:03:17] | I’m so glad you could be here. | 很高兴你能来 |
[1:03:18] | This is a unique and wonderful moment. | 这真是一个独特而美好的时刻 |
[1:03:23] | Before we start, would you like to know the sex? | 在我们开始之前 你想知道孩子的性别吗 |
[1:03:26] | We should be prepared. | 我们应该提前做好准备 |
[1:03:27] | – I’m not sure… – It’s a boy. | -我不太确定 -是个男孩 |
[1:03:29] | – A boy. – A boy. | -男孩 -男孩 |
[1:03:32] | Our boy. | 我们的儿子 |
[1:03:35] | My boy. | 我的儿子 |
[1:03:38] | Okay, right. This time I have to tell them. | 够了 这次我必须告诉他们了 |
[1:03:42] | We’ll start with Jack. | 先告诉杰克吧 |
[1:03:43] | Have invited him for big scary work presentation | 已经邀请他参加一个大型可怕的工作展演 |
[1:03:46] | and will explain all afterwards. | 之后解释所有的事情 |
[1:03:51] | Welcome. | 欢迎大家前来 |
[1:03:52] | In a digital age where every cell phone is a camera, | 在这个数码时代 每个手机都是一个摄像机 |
[1:03:55] | we are all broadcasters. | 我们都是新闻主持人 |
[1:03:58] | “Hard News” is partnering with the London Media Show… | 《时事新闻》正在与伦敦媒体展合作 |
[1:04:01] | so you can use your smartphone | 这样你就可以用你的智能手机 |
[1:04:04] | to create your own news broadcasting channel. | 创建你自己的新闻广播频道 |
[1:04:07] | Simply download the new ‘Hard News’ app | 只需下载全新的”时事新闻”软件 |
[1:04:10] | and broadcast directly to our studios in… | 直接转播到我们的演播室 |
[1:04:13] | where Miranda is waiting for our first ever live simulcast. | 米兰达在那里等待我们的第一次现场直播 |
[1:04:18] | Hello everyone, live at the London Media Show. | 大家好 这里是伦敦媒体展的直播现场 |
[1:04:22] | And welcome to the new look of ‘Hard News’ studio. | 欢迎来到崭新的《时事新闻》演播室 |
[1:04:28] | We are live and yes, our viewers are broadcasting. | 我们是现场直播 我们的观众也正在直播 |
[1:04:33] | Right. Let’s now go to the Grampians… | 现在我们将视角转向格兰坪国家公园 |
[1:04:36] | where Adam Wollaston is leading | 亚当·沃拉斯顿带领的 |
[1:04:38] | a team of Venture Rangers to the top of Ben Nevis. | 一支探险队登上了本尼维斯山的山顶 |
[1:04:43] | Hello, Adam Wollaston. | 你好 亚当·沃拉斯顿 |
[1:04:46] | “Hard News” sucks balls. | 《时事新闻》真操”蛋” |
[1:04:51] | – Jesus. – Oh dear. | -我的天 -天呐 |
[1:04:53] | Well, let’s put that news story firmly behind us. | 让我们把这个新闻故事抛之脑后吧 |
[1:05:05] | Technical glitch. | 技术故障 |
[1:05:10] | Of course it’s never been easier to email or text the show. | 当然 给节目发电子邮件或发短信不容易 |
[1:05:14] | Just search “Hard News” | 只需搜索”时事新闻” |
[1:05:17] | Or simply H. | 或者字母H |
[1:05:20] | Because… | 因为 |
[1:05:23] | Be…cause… | 因为 |
[1:05:25] | Holy fuck. What’s he doing here? | 天哪 他跑来这里干什么 |
[1:05:28] | Because at “Hard News”, we believe… | 因为在《时事新闻》 我们相信 |
[1:05:34] | We believe that we are ready and on the front line… | 我们相信我们已经准备好 站在第一线 |
[1:05:38] | asking the questions the world wants answers to. | 提出全世界希望得到答案的问题 |
[1:05:49] | Turn around. | 快转过去看看 |
[1:06:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[1:06:03] | Okay. Career down the toilet. | 这下好了 工作毁了 |
[1:06:06] | Both men in the same room. | 两个男人同时都在这儿 |
[1:06:08] | What could possibly go wrong? | 还能有什么更糟的 |
[1:06:14] | I hope you don’t mind me just showing up and surprising you. | 我希望你不介意我到这儿来给你惊喜 |
[1:06:17] | – No. – Anway, well done. It was very… | -没有 不会 -干得漂亮 刚刚真是 |
[1:06:23] | Technically adroit. | 真是技术娴熟 |
[1:06:25] | Mark, I would love for you to meet… | 马克 我想让你见见 |
[1:06:34] | 区域经理 直接转矩控制技术解决方案 阿里亚拉特纳·西坦帕拉纳森 | |
[1:06:37] | Ariyaratna Sithamparanathan. | 阿里亚拉特纳·西坦帕拉纳森 |
[1:06:41] | Ariyaratna’s is the area manager for | 阿里亚拉特纳是区域经理 |
[1:06:44] | DTC Technological Solutions. | 直接转矩控制技术解决方案的 |
[1:06:47] | Aren’t you, Ari Sinatra? | 对吗 阿里亚拉特纳 |
[1:06:54] | – Hi. – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[1:06:59] | What the hell was that? | 刚刚那是什么鬼 |
[1:07:01] | What’ere you thinking? | 你是怎么想的啊 |
[1:07:02] | I’ve got four voicemails from David Cartwright on my phone | 我收到大卫·卡特赖特发来的四封语音邮件 |
[1:07:04] | that I dare not listen to. | 我都不敢点开 |
[1:07:06] | – I’ll be right back. – You call that a presentation? | -我马上回来 -你把这叫做展演 |
[1:07:08] | I don’t know whether I’ve the right people around me | 我不知道我身边有没有合适的人 |
[1:07:10] | because you’re not… | 因为你肯定不是 |
[1:07:11] | Alice, I’m so sorry. | 爱丽丝 对不起 |
[1:07:12] | Yeah, well. Sorry isn’t good enough. | 拉倒吧 现在道歉有用吗 |
[1:07:14] | Excuse me. Look at me when I’m talking to you. | 注意点 我跟你说话的时候看着我 |
[1:07:16] | – Excuse me. – I’m so sorry, but I really… | -听到了吗 -我很抱歉 但是我现在得 |
[1:07:20] | What? | 什么 |
[1:07:22] | Bridget, I’d like you to meet Jack Qwant. | 布丽姬特 介绍你认识一下杰克·奎特 |
[1:07:24] | He’s rather extraordinary. | 他很了不起 |
[1:07:25] | I was just reading a profile of him in The New Yorker. | 我刚在《纽约客》上看到他的简介 |
[1:07:27] | Right, yes. | 是吗 好啊 |
[1:07:28] | We actually know each other. | 我们其实认识 |
[1:07:30] | Yes, we certainly do. | 我们当然认识彼此 |
[1:07:31] | Good job. Why didn’t you introduce me to this man before? | 好样的 你怎么之前不介绍他给我认识 |
[1:07:33] | He’s brilliant. You know, he represents the punk rock band | 他很棒 他是正在被引渡的 |
[1:07:36] | – that’s being extradited. – That’s right. | -朋克摇滚乐队的律师 -没错 |
[1:07:37] | Yes. Yes. I knew that too. | 没错 我也知道那件事 |
[1:07:40] | Hi, we’ve met fleetingly before as well. | 你好 我们刚刚也见过面 |
[1:07:43] | I’m in charge of data management for most of Daventry. | 我负责大部分达文垂的数据管理 |
[1:07:49] | I must say it’s fantastic that you’re getting on so well | 你们相处得这么融洽真是太好了 |
[1:07:52] | because you have a lot in common. | 因为你们有很多共同点 |
[1:07:54] | Shall we get out of here, and find a place a bit quieter? | 我们可不可以离开这里 找个安静点儿的地方 |
[1:07:58] | Yes, why not. I booked Gianni’s. | 当然可以 我订了詹尼餐厅 |
[1:08:00] | -Great. – That sounds lovely. | -太好了 -听起来不错 |
[1:08:04] | You might have to sit this one out, Arinuth. I’m sorry. | 你最好别来掺和 阿里什么的 对不起 |
[1:08:16] | So do you actually believe that mathematics can… | 所以你真的相信数学可以… |
[1:08:18] | how did you put it in your book? | 你书里怎么说的来着 |
[1:08:20] | help us analyze behavior previously invisible to science? | 帮助我们分析此前科学无法探测的行为 |
[1:08:23] | Well, my dating algorithm is to help people find love, | 我的恋爱算法能帮助人们找到真爱 |
[1:08:26] | not necessarily replace it. | 而不是替代以前的方式 |
[1:08:28] | – Oh no, is incredible idea. – Have you ever tried it out? | -这个想法太不可思议了 -你自己试过吗 |
[1:08:34] | You’re single, right? | 你是单身 对吗 |
[1:08:36] | Well, I’m… Yes, I suppose so. | 我…大概可以这么说吧 |
[1:08:41] | How did you two meet? | 你们怎么认识的 |
[1:08:47] | – Yeah. – It’s umm… | -是啊 -其实… |
[1:08:52] | It’s sort of a funny story. Sort of. | 算得上有趣 算得上 |
[1:08:58] | You see, umm… | 是这样的 |
[1:08:59] | a few months ago, on the fourth of the month, | 几个月前的四号 |
[1:09:02] | I met Jack at a music festival. | 我在音乐节遇到了杰克 |
[1:09:05] | Right. | 没错 |
[1:09:05] | And we got on very well | 我们相处得很愉快 |
[1:09:08] | and sort of had… relations. | 一定程度上 有了关系 |
[1:09:12] | And the next week, that is to say, on the eleventh | 之后的一个星期 也就是十一号 |
[1:09:15] | of the month at Jude’s baby christening to be exact… | 朱蒂的宝宝受洗的那天 |
[1:09:18] | following the consumption of a large amount of alcohol, | 在喝了很多酒之后 |
[1:09:21] | Mark and I, well, we had similar relations. | 马克和我 也发生了类似的关系 |
[1:09:25] | And, um, this is the funny part, | 接下来 有意思的是 |
[1:09:28] | I suppose. Owing to these relations… | 我猜测 基于这些关系 |
[1:09:31] | the resulting life form currently residing in my tummy, | 我肚子里相应形成的小生命 |
[1:09:34] | could actually, in fact, be either of yours. | 可能是你们其中一人的 |
[1:09:46] | I know I should have told you both before but… | 我知道我早该告诉你们的 但是 |
[1:09:51] | I just didn’t. | 我就是没说 |
[1:09:54] | You both seemed so happy. | 你们都看起来那么开心 |
[1:09:57] | So correct me if I’m wrong, but did you just say | 如果我没理解错的话 你的意思是 |
[1:09:58] | that the baby could be either of us? | 这个孩子是我们其中一人的 |
[1:10:04] | So you have no idea which of us is actually the father? | 所以你也不知道我们谁是孩子的父亲 |
[1:10:12] | I know, it’s all very confusing. | 我知道这很费解 |
[1:10:16] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:10:17] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:10:19] | So however we choose to do this… | 无论我们打算如何处理这个情况 |
[1:10:27] | the most important thing now is this. | 现在孩子才是最重要的 |
[1:10:35] | Bridget, I’m not going to pretend this isn’t a shock. | 布丽姬特 我不会假装这不令人震惊 |
[1:10:39] | But I want you to know whatever the circumstance… | 但我想让你知道的是 无论怎样… |
[1:10:42] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[1:10:44] | The most important thing is the baby. | 孩子才是最重要的 |
[1:10:47] | Who knows, this could be a great adventure. | 谁也说不准 这可能会是一次精彩的冒险 |
[1:10:50] | I’m afraid you’re going to have to excuse me. I have a meeting. | 请原谅我 我有个会 |
[1:10:59] | – I’m sorry. – Mark… | -对不起 -马克 |
[1:11:08] | – Gianni, can we have the bill please? – Subito. | -詹尼 可以买单吗 -马上 |
[1:11:18] | 为帕梅拉·琼斯投票 拯救我们的社会于水火 | |
[1:11:20] | And if I thought that was tricky… | 如果刚才那样算棘手 |
[1:11:22] | how would the news go down | 这个消息会给 |
[1:11:23] | at mum’s parish council election campaign? | 妈妈的教区议会竞选活动带来什么影响呢 |
[1:11:26] | Honestly, we started half an hour ago. Where have you been? | 我们都开始半小时了 你去哪儿了 |
[1:11:29] | You said it was an emergency. | 你说有紧急情况 |
[1:11:30] | Well, The Gazette wants to take a family portrait. | 《公报》想给我们拍全家福 |
[1:11:33] | What are you wearing? | 你穿的什么衣服 |
[1:11:36] | – Oh my God. Bridget, you’re… – Yes. | -天呐 布丽姬特 -没错 |
[1:11:41] | Why didn’t you say anything? | 你怎么没告诉我 |
[1:11:44] | I didn’t want to upset you. | 我不想让你不开心 |
[1:11:45] | Why would you? | 怎么会呢 |
[1:11:48] | Oh no, Bridget. Who’s the father? | 不会吧 布丽姬特 孩子的父亲是谁 |
[1:11:51] | It’s not Mark is it? Oh, do say it is. | 不会是马克吧 请务必回答是 |
[1:11:53] | There’s at least a 50 percent chance. | 至少有一半的几率是 |
[1:11:55] | A 50 percent chance? | 一半的几率 |
[1:11:57] | Mark and this really nice American called Jack. | 马克或者一个叫杰克的善良美国人 |
[1:11:59] | Oh no, Bridget. An American? | 不会吧 布丽姬特 美国人 |
[1:12:02] | Did you have a three-way? | 你们是玩三人行了吗 |
[1:12:04] | Mrs Jones. | 琼斯太太 |
[1:12:08] | Here, take this and pretend everything is fine. | 拿着衣服 假装一切都好 |
[1:12:11] | Everything is fine. | 本来就一切都好啊 |
[1:12:12] | Mrs. Jones, can we… | 琼斯太太 我们能不能… |
[1:12:15] | Here’s a lovely place for you to stand. | 你站在这里再好不过了 |
[1:12:20] | Are you ashamed of me? | 你对我感到羞耻吗 |
[1:12:22] | No darling. It’s just the circumstances. | 不 亲爱的 但情况特殊 |
[1:12:24] | I’m running for high office. See? | 我在竞选要职 明白吗 |
[1:12:27] | 为帕梅拉·琼斯投票 如果你热爱家庭 崇尚价值 请为尊重家庭价值的 帕梅拉·琼斯投票 | |
[1:12:28] | If you love family and you love values… it’s so long. | 如果热爱家庭 崇尚价值 太长了 |
[1:12:32] | It’s not the 1950’s. | 现在又不是五十年代 |
[1:12:35] | Look around you. Two lesbians just adopted at number 32. | 看看你周围 32桌的同志伴侣刚刚领养了孩子 |
[1:12:41] | If you don’t change the way you look at things, | 如果你不转变观念 |
[1:12:42] | you’re going to lose your precious election… | 你会失去你宝贵的选票 |
[1:12:45] | and perhaps your daughter. | 可能也会失去你的女儿 |
[1:12:49] | Bridget, so lovely to see you. | 布丽姬特 见到你真是太好了 |
[1:12:52] | – Are you…? – Yes, I am. | -你是… -是的 |
[1:12:55] | How wonderful. We thought you’d just got all fat again. | 太好了 我们还以为你又长胖了 |
[1:13:03] | I’m now the Mary Magdalene of middle England. | 我现在是英国中部的抹大拉的马利亚 |
[1:13:05] | Have alienated Mom and Mark Darcy. | 疏远了妈妈和马克·达西 |
[1:13:07] | Am like tropical female insect | 我就像热带雌性昆虫 |
[1:13:09] | that shags men to impregnate self and eats them. | 跟雄性发生关系使自己受孕 然后吃掉他们 |
[1:13:12] | The question is: | 问题是 |
[1:13:13] | will Mark even turn up and engage in a polyamorous family? | 马克能接受得了一妻多夫的家庭吗 |
[1:13:26] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:13:28] | First pre-natal class. | 第一堂产前课 |
[1:13:30] | – Exciting, huh? – Yeah. | -真激动人心啊 -是啊 |
[1:13:35] | You look great. | 你看起来棒极了 |
[1:13:46] | – I’m so glad you came. – Yeah, me too. | -你能来我真是太高兴了 -我也是 |
[1:13:49] | – I brought you a nice tea. – Oh, wow. Thank you. | -我带了杯好茶给你 -谢谢你 |
[1:13:55] | It’s awesome to see you man. | 很高兴见到你 |
[1:13:57] | But there’s a heck of a lot of caffeine in that tea. | 但茶里面的咖啡因太多了 |
[1:13:59] | I brought you a… super juice. | 我给你带了杯纯果汁 |
[1:14:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:14:08] | Shall we go in? | 我们能进去了吗 |
[1:14:08] | -Why not? – Sure. Let me carry that for you. | -那最好了 -当然了 我帮你拿包 |
[1:14:11] | – Thank you. – Can I carry your phone, please? | -谢谢 -我能帮你拿手机吗 |
[1:14:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:14:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:14:21] | And who do we have here, then? | 这边的朋友叫什么呢 |
[1:14:23] | I’m Bridget and this is Jack … | 我是布丽姬特 这位是杰克 |
[1:14:27] | and this is Mark. | 这位是马克 |
[1:14:33] | Oh. Lovely. You’re our second same sex couple today. | 太好了 你们是今天的第二对同性伴侣 |
[1:14:41] | – No, actually we’re … – Absolutely. | -不 我们其实… -没错 |
[1:14:44] | We just need the gift of a baby to make us feel complete. | 我们想要一个宝宝让我们彼此更完整 |
[1:14:48] | You must be the surrogate? | 你一定是代孕妈妈了 |
[1:14:50] | Exactly, yes. | 没错 |
[1:14:51] | Just helping this wonderful couple make their dream come true. | 我想帮助这对恋人圆梦 |
[1:14:55] | Mark is very nervous about all this. | 马克对这一切很紧张 |
[1:14:57] | All new to you, isn’t it, lamb chop? | 从未有过的体验 对吗 小羊排 |
[1:15:02] | Like all visionaries, we encounter bumps along the road. | 就像老话说的 阳光总在风雨后 |
[1:15:06] | – How would you like to give birth to your placenta? – Quickly. | -你打算怎么生 -快点生 |
[1:15:34] | Are you okay? Are you sure? | 你没事吧 确定吗 |
[1:15:37] | And of course massage can | 当然了 按摩可以给 |
[1:15:38] | have many benefits throughout pregnancy. | 孕妇带来诸多益处 |
[1:15:41] | Can we name some of them? | 可以举几个例子吗 |
[1:15:42] | It relieves stress and promotes feel good hormones. | 可以缓解压力 促进正面的荷尔蒙分泌 |
[1:15:45] | And is also to be avoided in cases of high risk pregnancy… | 但高危妊娠的孕妇应该尽量避免按摩 |
[1:15:47] | For example, when there is a geriatric mother. | 例如孕妇年纪比较大的情况 |
[1:15:49] | Right, excellent, someone’s been reading up. | 没错 非常好 看来有些人做足了功课 |
[1:15:53] | Would you like to have a go? | 你想试一下吗 |
[1:15:54] | No, I think I’ll let Jack get on with it…. | 不 还是杰克来吧 |
[1:15:56] | – I think he seems to have it covered. – That’s very sweet of you. | -我觉得他能处理得了 -你真贴心 |
[1:15:59] | That’s why I love you, my little teacup. | 所以我才爱你 我的小茶杯 |
[1:16:03] | What if we ask the right questions | 只要我们设置正确的问题 |
[1:16:05] | and apply the laws of mathematics… | 再运用数学运算法则 |
[1:16:07] | so that the science of courtship could be quantified? | 这样恋爱的科学就可以被量化了 |
[1:16:13] | 你们合适吗 马克·达西和布丽姬特·琼斯 | |
[1:16:34] | It’s a match! | 简直天作之合 |
[1:17:07] | May I please make an application to lead to an appeal… | 我可以就女王陛下的政府 |
[1:17:09] | in the case of Her Majesty’s Government and Saddiq Al Bashir. | 诉萨迪克·巴希尔的案子申请上诉吗 |
[1:17:14] | 去医院的路上 联系不到你 我叫了杰克 | |
[1:17:15] | As Your Lordship is aware, Mr. Al Bashir has lost. | 正如大人所知 巴希尔先生失踪了 |
[1:17:18] | – So everything’s alright? – Yes, well, it’s this combination… | -所以没什么事吗 -由于你吃了 |
[1:17:22] | gherkins, anchovies, banana juice and Pringles. | 小黄瓜 凤尾鱼 香蕉汁和品客薯片 |
[1:17:27] | – So essentially… – It’s wind. | -所以其实是… -是胀气 |
[1:17:31] | Right, so, going forward regular Pringles, | 所以以后我吃普通的薯片没问题 |
[1:17:36] | not hot, spicy barbecue? | 不吃辣烤肉口味的就行 |
[1:17:38] | Or possibly no Pringles at all. Try that. | 或者不吃薯片 试试看 |
[1:17:45] | – Is everything alright? Is Bridget okay? – Yes, perfectly fine. | -一切都好吗 布丽姬特还好吗 -是的 非常好 |
[1:17:48] | She’s in there with… That’s Dr. Pringle. | 她在里面和…品客医生在一起 |
[1:17:51] | He’s testing her blood. This is interesting. | 他在给她做血检 很有意思 |
[1:17:54] | This is a new bedside technique | 这是我们在奥斯陆试验的一项 |
[1:17:55] | we’re testing out of Oslo. It’s Norwegian. | 新的临床技术 挪威的新技术 |
[1:17:57] | It’s alright. I know about Jack. Thank you doctor. | 没关系 我知道杰克的事了 谢谢医生 |
[1:18:00] | Oh, thank God. Why didn’t you tell me? | 太好了 怎么不早说 |
[1:18:01] | She’s fine. He’s calmed her down completely, actually. | 她没事 事实上他很好地安抚了她的情绪 |
[1:18:05] | I’m sorry, I got your messages. I was in court. | 不好意思 我收到你的信息了 我在上庭 |
[1:18:12] | It’s alright. | 没事 |
[1:18:13] | Can’t be helped. | 情有可原 |
[1:18:19] | You should get it. It might be work. | 你该接电话 可能是工作的事 |
[1:18:25] | – Don’t worry. I got it covered. – Yes, I can see that. | -别担心 我能处理得了 -是的 我能看出来 |
[1:18:30] | Okay, you need to chill out. We have to do this together. | 你需要冷静一点 我们要一起处理这件事 |
[1:18:34] | You know, in Peru the Um Bat Do, | 在秘鲁的乌巴都 |
[1:18:36] | consider paternity attach shared | 那里的人认为部落成员 |
[1:18:38] | responsibility among the many tribesmen. | 应该共同承担抚养孩子的责任 |
[1:18:39] | Unfortunately, we Um Bat don’t live in Peru. I live in Ealing. | 不幸的是 我们不生活在乌巴都 我生活在伊灵 |
[1:18:44] | Negative energy is just so bad for the baby. | 负能量也对宝宝不好 |
[1:18:50] | Stop it. Both of you. This isn’t a competition. | 够了 都够了 这不是比赛 |
[1:18:56] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[1:18:59] | We should take this toxic energy out of the room. | 我们应该把有害的能量带出房间 |
[1:19:10] | I won’t be a minute. | 我马上出来 |
[1:19:23] | What’s up? Come on, buddy. | 怎么回事 别这样 朋友 |
[1:19:28] | Why are you so angry? | 你为什么这么生气 |
[1:19:30] | You know what? I’m really not your buddy. | 你知道吗 我真的不是你的朋友 |
[1:19:32] | I don’t know about vibes or negative energy or prenatal wind… | 我不知道什么共鸣 负能量 产前胀气 |
[1:19:36] | and even less about algorithms… | 更不懂什么算法 |
[1:19:37] | so I will confess that the laws of attraction are somewhat beyond me. | 所以我承认 我真的不懂吸引力的法则 |
[1:19:41] | In fact, Bridget defies comprehension generally. | 事实上 布丽姬特通常都难以理解 |
[1:19:44] | But despite, or perhaps owing to | 尽管如此 或许是因为 |
[1:19:45] | the bewildering litany of catastrophes | 这四十年来我所目睹的 |
[1:19:47] | I’ve witnessed over the last 40 years, | 一连串令人眼花缭乱的灾难 |
[1:19:48] | I feel I’ve come to know Bridget rather well… | 我自诩非常了解布丽姬特 |
[1:19:50] | and I’ve spent those years caring for her very deeply. | 这么多年来我也一直给予她深切的关怀 |
[1:19:52] | And that may defy automated reasoning, | 可能结果不尽如人意 |
[1:19:54] | but there’s nothing I can do about it. | 但我也无能为力 |
[1:19:55] | Nothing you can do about it? | 无能为力吗 |
[1:19:56] | Maybe you should try and stay around a little, | 或许你该试着多陪伴她 |
[1:19:58] | instead of saving the world by cellphone. | 而不是靠手机拯救世界 |
[1:20:00] | I make her happy, Mark. | 我能让她快乐 马克 |
[1:20:01] | And I suppose your algorithm | 我猜你的算法 |
[1:20:02] | tells you you’re destined to be together, does it. | 算出你们命中注定在一起 对吗 |
[1:20:04] | Actually it does. | 的确如此 |
[1:20:06] | The fact that you’ve been trying | 事实上过去的十年 |
[1:20:07] | and failing for the past ten years tells me you are not. | 你屡试屡败 说明你们并不合适 |
[1:20:10] | – No… – I don’t want to fight with you. | -不 -我不想和你吵架 |
[1:20:15] | We should think about Bridget and the baby. | 我们该为布丽姬特和孩子着想 |
[1:20:18] | For better or worse, fate has brought us together. | 无论怎样 命运让我走到了一起 |
[1:20:20] | It wasn’t fate, it was condoms. | 无关命运 都怪避孕套 |
[1:20:23] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:20:24] | Those ridiculous dolphin | 布丽姬特包里放着的 |
[1:20:25] | friendly things from the bottom of Bridget’s bag. | 那些可笑的海豚友好型避孕套 |
[1:20:28] | I’m sorry, I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 抱歉 我不知道你在说什么 |
[1:20:30] | When Bridget and I got it on, I was… | 我和布丽姬特上床的时候 我… |
[1:20:32] | I was not dressed for the occasion. | 我没有戴套 |
[1:21:17] | – No Mark today? – No. | -今天马克不来吗 -不来 |
[1:21:25] | We must thank one person | 我们要感谢一个人 |
[1:21:27] | who was prepared to fight for us… when no one else would, | 没人站出来的时候 他准备好了为我们而战 |
[1:21:30] | and we say to that person with all our hearts… | 我们要用全部的真心对那个人说 |
[1:21:37] | “Freedom!” | 自由 |
[1:21:43] | Bridget, we’re back. | 布丽姬特 我们要继续了 |
[1:21:47] | I still can’t believe Mark ducked out like that. | 我还是不敢相信马克就这么退出了 |
[1:21:51] | Well, it’s not really his fault. | 这真不是他的错 |
[1:21:53] | I suppose we just have to hope it’s Jack’s, right? | 那我们只能希望孩子是杰克的了 对吧 |
[1:21:59] | I mean, let’s face it, things could be worse. | 面对现实吧 事情原本可能会比现在更糟 |
[1:22:02] | He’s pretty fucking amazing. | 他还真是个如意郎君 |
[1:22:04] | He’s richer than God and he has a very nice sized puppet. | 他富得流油 “木偶”的尺寸也很让人满意 |
[1:22:07] | He does, and we match up very nicely on paper. | 的确 网站的测试也说我们非常匹配 |
[1:22:13] | – Well, how do you know? – You just have to have faith. | -你是怎么知道的 -你只要有信心就好了 |
[1:22:16] | You just have to ask yourself: can I see myself growing old… | 你只需要问自己 我能不能和这个人 |
[1:22:22] | with this guy, and not Mark Darcy? | 一起变老 而不是和马克·达西 |
[1:22:28] | There it is. | 就这样 |
[1:22:30] | Here we go. | 重新开始 |
[1:22:41] | You know, first few months, they only see black and white. | 一开始的几个月 他们只能看见黑白二色 |
[1:22:44] | This will help stimulate spatial awareness. | 这能刺激他们产生空间意识 |
[1:22:47] | Or early onset motion sickness. | 或是早发性运动疾病 |
[1:22:50] | I got him one of these. A bouncy chair. | 我给他买了个这个 充气椅 |
[1:22:55] | Not quite sure where we’re going to put it. | 不太确定要放在哪 |
[1:23:00] | About that… | 说到这个 |
[1:23:02] | It’s kind of cramped in here, don’t you think? | 这里有些挤 你觉得呢 |
[1:23:08] | It’s cosy. | 这叫温馨 |
[1:23:12] | You know, I’ve been thinking. | 我最近在想 |
[1:23:15] | Might be nice if we moved in together. | 我们如果同居应该不错 |
[1:23:18] | You think we’re ready for that? | 你觉得我们准备好了吗 |
[1:23:20] | I’m just tired of living in hotel rooms and airport lounges. | 我只是住够了酒店和机场休息室 |
[1:23:25] | We could be a family. | 我们可以组建一个家庭 |
[1:23:28] | Me, you and him. | 我 你 还有他 |
[1:23:31] | What do you say? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[1:23:38] | – What if it’s not yours? – What? | -万一不是你的呢 -什么 |
[1:23:41] | What if the baby turns out to be Mark’s? | 如果最后发现孩子是马克的呢 |
[1:23:49] | Well, I mean, it’d certainly change things. | 那的确会改变一些事情 |
[1:23:57] | Is that what you want? For it to be Mark’s? | 这是你想要的吗 孩子是马克的 |
[1:24:05] | Are you in love with him? | 你爱他吗 |
[1:24:10] | I have been in the past. | 我之前爱过 |
[1:24:16] | And me? | 那我呢 |
[1:24:20] | I could be, one day. | 有可能 在将来的某一天 |
[1:24:32] | Bridget, I haven’t been totally honest with you. | 布丽姬特 我一直没跟你完全坦白 |
[1:24:37] | Mark thinks the baby isn’t his, | 马克觉得孩子不是他的 |
[1:24:38] | and I let him believe it was mine. | 是我让他觉得孩子是我的 |
[1:24:41] | That’s why he disappeared. | 所以他才消失了 |
[1:24:47] | – Why would he think that? – Because I let him. | -他为什么会这么想 -因为我让他这么想 |
[1:24:50] | Because I wanted you for myself. | 因为我想独自占有你 |
[1:24:56] | We could be so good for each other. | 我们彼此这么契合 |
[1:25:00] | 97 percent. | 97%的匹配度 |
[1:25:04] | On paper. | 测试 |
[1:25:07] | But falling in love doesn’t happen on paper. | 但是相爱并不像数据那么简单 |
[1:25:11] | Sometimes you love a person | 有时候你爱一个人 |
[1:25:13] | because of all the reasons they’re not like you. | 是因为种种他们与你并不相似的原因 |
[1:25:19] | And sometimes you love a person just because they feel like home. | 有时候你爱一个人只是因为他给你家的感觉 |
[1:25:28] | I’ve got to find Mark. | 我要去找马克 |
[1:25:36] | Hello, Pierce. | 你好 皮尔斯 |
[1:25:38] | It’s Bridget. I’m trying to get hold of Mark. | 我是布丽姬特 我要找马克 |
[1:25:40] | He just got back from a trip, Bridget. | 他刚刚外出回来 布丽姬特 |
[1:25:42] | He’s in a taxi on his way home. | 他在回家的出租车上 |
[1:27:05] | Approximately eight weeks to go. | 大约还有八周临盆 |
[1:27:13] | You don’t really need them, you know. | 你其实并不需要他们 |
[1:27:15] | All they’re good for is fitting car seats, | 男人唯一的好处就是安装汽车安全座椅 |
[1:27:17] | and blaming things on, | 以及做个撒气筒 |
[1:27:18] | they really just get in the way after that. | 除此之外只会给你添麻烦 |
[1:27:21] | You’re absolutely capable of doing this on your own. | 你完全可以一个人抚养 |
[1:27:26] | I did. | 我就是这样 |
[1:27:33] | 体重 谁在乎呢 卡路里 3100 主要是土豆 酒精摄入 0 折磨 但是只剩四周了 | |
[1:27:33] | 体重 谁在乎呢 卡路里 3100 主要是土豆 酒精摄入 0 折磨 但是只剩四周了 | |
[1:27:46] | You know what? I can do this on my own. | 你知道吗 我一个人就可以做到 |
[1:27:50] | We can do this on our own. | 我们靠自己就可以做到 |
[1:27:52] | One of the perks of being pregnant | 怀孕的好处之一就是 |
[1:27:54] | is I no longer feel like a tragic lonely spinster. | 不用再感觉自己是个可悲的孤独老女人了 |
[1:27:57] | Because of a miniature miracle growing inside. | 因为有小小的奇迹在你体内生长 |
[1:28:00] | – Hello. – Hello! | -你好 -你好 |
[1:28:04] | Mum’s throwing a Christmas party / political rally. | 妈妈在办圣诞派对和政治集会 |
[1:28:08] | It’s like the G8 summit with Scotch eggs. | 像是有苏格兰煎蛋的八国峰会 |
[1:28:11] | Be brave. Go in. | 勇敢点 去吧 |
[1:28:14] | – Hello darling. – Hello. | -你好啊 亲爱的 -你好 |
[1:28:16] | Sorry, I didn’t realise everyone was here. | 抱歉 我不知道大家都在 |
[1:28:18] | I’ll just pop upstairs. | 我去楼上待着 |
[1:28:20] | No, nonsense. Nonsense. | 不 瞎说 瞎说 |
[1:28:23] | Una’s had all the posters reprinted. | 乌娜把海报都重新印过了 |
[1:28:26] | 投帕梅拉·琼斯一票 支持单身母亲 少数群体 大多数同性恋群体和意大利人 | |
[1:28:28] | – You’ve inspired me. – Still so long. | -你给了我灵感 -还是太长了 |
[1:28:30] | You were quite right, as it turns out. | 后来发现你说得太对了 |
[1:28:32] | This place is teeming with single mothers, | 这地方满是单身母亲 |
[1:28:34] | single fathers, bisexuals, surrogates. | 单身父亲 双性恋 代孕人群 |
[1:28:37] | And they’re all lovely and so normal. | 他们人都很好 也很正常 |
[1:28:39] | Do you know, I’ve even got two homosexuals on the team. | 知道吗 我竞选团队里还有两个同性恋 |
[1:28:42] | No, thank you. | 不 谢谢你 |
[1:28:43] | – Who knew? – Everybody. | -谁知道呢 -所有人都知道 |
[1:28:47] | I’m so proud of you, darling. You know that? | 我太为你骄傲了 亲爱的 你知道吗 |
[1:28:50] | What you’re doing is not easy, | 你做的事情并不轻松 |
[1:28:51] | but if anyone can make it work, it’s you. | 但要说有谁能做到 那就是你 |
[1:28:54] | That child is the luckiest boy on earth to have you as his mother. | 有你做他的母亲 那孩子将是世界上最幸运的男孩 |
[1:28:58] | And he’s going to have the love of a million fathers | 他也能拥有数不清的父爱 |
[1:29:00] | with you by his side. | 只要你在他身边 |
[1:29:03] | Come on. We’ve got some campaigning to do. | 走吧 我们还要去竞选呢 |
[1:29:06] | Make way. Make way. Single pregnant mother coming through. | 让一让 让一让 单身孕妈来了 |
[1:29:11] | Laura, Josh. We need to give six minutes to General Lu Tong, ok. | 劳拉 乔什 我们要给卢仝将军六分钟 |
[1:29:17] | It’s a huge scoop. | 这可是劲爆的独家新闻 |
[1:29:19] | Yeah, Alice wants to pull the interview. | 那个 爱丽丝想取消采访 |
[1:29:21] | – What? – She’s got a feature on | -什么 -她有一个专题 |
[1:29:23] | “Is The World Really Ending On Tuesday?” | 《世界真的会在周二毁灭吗》 |
[1:29:25] | Well it may as well if we lose Lu Tong. Lu Tong stays. | 我们没了卢仝可能真的会毁灭 卢仝要留着 |
[1:29:28] | Six minutes. Let’s do this. | 六分钟 开始吧 |
[1:29:32] | General Lu Tong, hi. Sorry it’s so chaotic in here today. | 卢仝将军 你好 抱歉今天这里太混乱了 |
[1:29:37] | Thank you for coming on. We’re on, live, in two minutes. | 谢谢你能过来 我们两分钟之后开始直播 |
[1:29:40] | Miranda will probably want to start | 米兰达可能想从 |
[1:29:42] | with what’s going on in Naypyidaw. | 缅甸首都奈比多的情况开始 |
[1:29:45] | – Go three. – Miranda, back to General Lu Tong. | -三号机位 -米兰达 继续问卢仝将军 |
[1:29:48] | Keep pressing. | 继续施加压力 |
[1:29:49] | So let me ask you one more time, General Lu Tong… | 我再问一次 卢仝将军 |
[1:29:52] | will you take responsibility for the human rights abuses… | 你会为自己的政府所犯侵犯人权的行为 |
[1:29:55] | perpetrated by your own government? | 承担责任吗 |
[1:29:57] | He’s on the rack. Tight on 4. Get those beads of sweat. | 他紧张了 四号机位注意 拍到他的汗珠 |
[1:30:00] | Take 4, in you go, 4. Push it. | 四号位 推进四号位 |
[1:30:01] | I’m sorry, I can’t answer that. | 抱歉 我不能回答 |
[1:30:04] | Can’t, or won’t, Lu Tong? | 不能还是不肯 卢仝 |
[1:30:06] | Can’t, or won’t, General Lu Tong? | 不能还是不肯 卢仝将军 |
[1:30:09] | On balance, I’d suggest “can’t”, considering | 总的来说 我觉得是不能说 |
[1:30:12] | I’ve just found General Lu Tong in the lobby, | 因为我刚刚在大厅里找到了卢仝将军 |
[1:30:15] | and his chauffeur is currently live on air answering questions | 而他的司机现在在直播里回答问题 |
[1:30:17] | about Far Eastern geopolitics. | 事关远东地缘政治 |
[1:30:20] | No? Any comments you want to make about | 不能吗 能不能针你自己的军队 |
[1:30:22] | the use of sexual torture by your own military? | 实施性虐待的事情做出一些评价 |
[1:30:26] | – Ask him about London traffic. – London traffic, General Lu Tong, | -问问他伦敦的交通 -伦敦交通 卢仝将军 |
[1:30:30] | anything to say about that? No comment there. Unbelievable. | 有什么要说的吗 不评论 真令人难以置信 |
[1:30:35] | That’s it from General Lu Tong. | 卢仝将军的访谈就到这里 |
[1:30:36] | We’ll see you after this short break. | 稍微休息一下 马上回来 |
[1:30:39] | Good job. | 干得漂亮 |
[1:30:43] | Unfortunately, you leave me no choice. | 非常不幸 你让我别无选择 |
[1:30:46] | It is actually illegal to fire somebody for being pregnant. | 然而开除一个怀孕的人是违法的 |
[1:30:49] | I’m not firing her for being pregnant. | 我不是因为她怀孕开除她 |
[1:30:50] | I’m firing her for gross incompetency. | 我开除她是因为没有工作能力 |
[1:30:52] | Bridget is the beating heart of this show. | 布丽姬特是这个节目的核心力量 |
[1:30:55] | How could you want to fire her? | 你怎么会想开除她呢 |
[1:30:56] | How about for interviewing a chauffeur instead of a general? | 采访了将军的司机而不是将军本人这个理由怎么样 |
[1:30:59] | Using a TV interview to determine | 借用电视采访去确定 |
[1:31:01] | if a guest might be the father of her child… | 嘉宾是不是她孩子的父亲 |
[1:31:03] | and being responsible for the broadcast of six bare arses? | 而且在节目中直播了六个光屁股男人 |
[1:31:14] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:31:15] | It really okay, Richard. | 真的没事 理查德 |
[1:31:18] | I was going to quit anyway. Probably. | 反正我也打算辞职 可能会吧 |
[1:31:22] | Believe it or not, I was a little like you when I started here. | 不管你信不信 我刚来这里工作时也有点像你 |
[1:31:26] | A little chunkier and much less makeup, | 比你更矮胖一点 妆没这么浓 |
[1:31:29] | but I wanted to make my mark too. | 但是我也想留下自己的印迹 |
[1:31:32] | But I don’t want to be part of your re-branding. | 但我不想参与你的重塑品牌计划 |
[1:31:34] | I haven’t got the right haircut anyway | 反正我还没找到合适的发型 |
[1:31:36] | and I don’t drink cocktails out of jam jars | 我也不用果酱罐喝鸡尾酒 |
[1:31:38] | or post photos of my lunch on Instagram. | 也不会在图片墙上发午饭的照片 |
[1:31:41] | And I suppose it’s become unfashionable to care | 大概 做点有价值的事情 |
[1:31:43] | about wanting to make something worthwhile. | 已经变成了一件很不时尚的事情 |
[1:31:46] | But I would rather be old-fashioned and unemployed… | 但是我宁愿保持老套 丢掉工作 |
[1:31:50] | than part of a show that celebrates the inane. | 也不愿意成为崇尚愚蠢的节目的一份子 |
[1:31:53] | Then maybe when my boy is old enough to understand, | 也许等到我的儿子懂事的时候 |
[1:31:56] | integrity will be fashionable again. | 正直又会变成潮流 |
[1:32:27] | What have I done? | 我都干了什么 |
[1:32:44] | It’s all very well fighting for your principles | 冰箱里没有食物的时候 |
[1:32:46] | when there’s no food in the fridge. | 为了原则抗争还真是合适 |
[1:32:53] | I mean, how difficult can it be to find another job… | 再找一份工作能有多难 |
[1:32:57] | when you’ve just been fired and your nine months pregnant? | 不就是被炒了 且怀有九个月身孕吗 |
[1:33:01] | And whatever happens now, | 不管现在发生什么事 |
[1:33:03] | I’m going to get you one of those bloody Bugaboos. | 我都要给你买一辆博格步婴儿车 |
[1:33:09] | Birthday? | 生日吗 |
[1:33:12] | 否 是 | |
[1:33:13] | Oh God, brains gone to mush. | 天呐 脑子顺着马桶冲掉了吧 |
[1:33:16] | First shag? | 第一次上床 |
[1:33:22] | No. | 不 |
[1:33:26] | Bugger. | 该死 |
[1:33:33] | I’m very sorry. | 真对不起 |
[1:33:37] | I’ve gone all crap, all of a sudden. | 突然之间 我就一无所有了 |
[1:33:41] | Right. | 好吧 |
[1:33:53] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[1:33:59] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:34:30] | Bugger. | 该死 |
[1:35:32] | Okay, new pre-birth resolutions. | 好吧 新的产前决心 |
[1:35:35] | I, Bridget Jones, am going to be the best mother in the world. | 我 布丽姬特·琼斯 要做世界上最好的妈妈 |
[1:35:41] | I’m going to try not to leave you in a shop… | 我要尽力不把你丢在商店里 |
[1:35:43] | or put you in the washing machine | 或是把你浸在洗衣机里面 |
[1:35:45] | like the woman in the newspaper with her cat. | 就像报纸上那个女人对她的猫做的那样 |
[1:35:48] | Look, I know I made you a promise | 我知道我向你做了保证 |
[1:35:51] | to get things sorted before you got here. | 在你降生之前 把事情解决清楚 |
[1:35:53] | Well the truth is, I haven’t, | 然而事实是 我没做到 |
[1:35:56] | but you and me can do this together… | 但是我和你可以一起做到 |
[1:36:00] | because knights in shining armour don’t exist any more. | 因为穿着银光闪闪的盔甲的骑士已经不在了 |
[1:36:04] | Or do they? | 真的不存在了吗 |
[1:36:26] | Bridget. Good God, what are you doing there? You’re all wet. | 布丽姬特 我的天 你怎么在这 你湿透了 |
[1:36:30] | Yes, I locked myself out, and left my bag… | 是啊 我把自己锁在门外 把包丢了 |
[1:36:35] | Lost my keys, phone, my mind. | 还丢了钥匙 手机 脑子 |
[1:36:41] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[1:36:45] | It seems I can always find time to save the world, | 看起来我总是能找到拯救世界的时机 |
[1:36:49] | but you’re my world. | 但你就是我的世界 |
[1:36:58] | I thought you were back with Candida. | 我以为你和坎蒂妲[念珠菌]复合了 |
[1:37:01] | – You know perfectly well her name’s Camilla. – Camilla. | -你明明知道她叫卡米拉 -卡米拉 |
[1:37:07] | I came round your house to find you, and she was there. | 我到你家去找你 发现她在那里 |
[1:37:12] | She came to collect her bags. Gone back to The Hague. | 她是来收拾行李的 要回海牙去了 |
[1:37:16] | Just taken her to the airport. | 只是送她去机场而已 |
[1:37:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:37:42] | Bridget… | 布丽姬特 |
[1:37:44] | You know I find emotional declarations… | 我发现表达自己的感情 |
[1:37:48] | difficult. | 很困难 |
[1:37:51] | But the truth is … | 但事实是 |
[1:37:59] | Why are my trousers warm? | 我的裤子怎么是热的 |
[1:38:04] | – My waters must have broken. – Oh Jesus. | -一定是我的羊水破了 -上帝 |
[1:38:06] | So sorry. I’ll get a cloth. | 太抱歉了 我去找块布 |
[1:38:08] | But you’re not due for another two or three weeks at least. | 但你不是至少还有两三周才到预产期吗 |
[1:38:12] | That’s a contraction. | 我开始宫缩了 |
[1:38:13] | I think we should get to the hospital quickly. | 我觉得我们应该马上去医院 |
[1:38:15] | – Absolutely. – Let’s take your car. | -完全没错 -我们坐你的车去 |
[1:38:17] | – I came in a taxi. – Oh, for fucks sake. | -我是打车来的 -我靠 |
[1:38:20] | Well, how was I supposed to know? | 我怎么知道要用到车 |
[1:38:21] | No, not you. The contractions. | 不 不是说你 是宫缩 |
[1:38:23] | No, we’ll take your car. | 不 我们还是开你的车吧 |
[1:38:24] | We can’t. The car keys are in my bag with everything else. | 开不了 车钥匙和其它东西都在我的包里 |
[1:38:29] | – Five, six, seven, eight… – Just pant, and breathe, and count. | -五六七八… -专心喘气呼吸还有数数 |
[1:38:34] | – … Nine, ten. – It’s what your supposed to do, isn’t it? | -九十 -你应该这么做 对吧 |
[1:38:43] | You should get that. It might be work. | 你应该接电话了 可能是工作上的事 |
[1:38:48] | – No don’t! – Oi! What the fuck? | -不 不要 -天哪 搞什么鬼 |
[1:38:53] | That’s really sweet, but we’ve got to call a cab. | 那真是太贴心了 但我们必须叫辆车 |
[1:38:58] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[1:38:59] | Right, what do we do? | 好吧 我们怎么办 |
[1:39:03] | I’ll think of something. | 我会想到办法的 |
[1:39:10] | Look out. Move, move, move. | 当心 让开 让开 快让开 |
[1:39:13] | We go to the hospital. We’re going to make a baby. | 我们要去医院 我们要生孩子 |
[1:39:19] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:39:21] | God, this is… | 上帝 这… |
[1:39:24] | This is really happening. | 这竟然成真了 |
[1:39:27] | I’m going to be a mother. Maybe I’m too old for all this. | 我要当妈妈了 我现在才当也许太老了 |
[1:39:31] | Wait, wait. Why’re you stopping? | 等等 你怎么停下来了 |
[1:39:34] | A margarita with onion and pineapple. Number 17, thank you. | 玛格丽特酒配洋葱和菠萝 十七号 谢谢 |
[1:39:36] | What? | 什么 |
[1:39:48] | Who is ordering onion with pineapple, huh? | 谁会点洋葱配菠萝啊 |
[1:39:50] | Some people they’re crazy, no? | 林子大了什么鸟都有 对吧 |
[1:39:54] | Yes. Okay. Here we go. | 没错 好吧 我们出发 |
[1:40:02] | Do not worry, Ms. Bridget. We get you there. | 别担心 布丽姬特女士 我们会把你送到 |
[1:40:04] | There is no traffic this time of night. It’s okay, eh? | 晚上这个时候都不堵车了 没事的 |
[1:40:07] | Vagina. Power to the vagina. | 阴道 阴道也有权力 |
[1:40:10] | My God. Unbelieveable. Is a bloody women’s rights march. | 上帝 难以置信 是女权主义者在游行示威吗 |
[1:40:16] | Oh gees, not now. | 天哪 别现在啊 |
[1:40:18] | Christ, it’s those women I defended. | 上帝 是我辩护的那群女人 |
[1:40:20] | It’s those infernal Russians. Just hold my hand. | 是那群可恶的俄国人 抓住我的手 |
[1:40:22] | – We really need to get there. – Alright. | -我们必须赶去医院 -好的 |
[1:40:24] | – We need to get there. – Alright. | -我们必须赶去医院 -好的 |
[1:40:27] | Right, we’re getting out. | 好吧 我们下车 |
[1:40:29] | – No, I don’t think it’s a good idea. – Ready? | -不 我觉得这不是个好主意 -准备好了吗 |
[1:40:30] | No, Bridget… Bridget. | 不 布丽姬特… 布丽姬特 |
[1:40:34] | – Call Jack. – I’ll come behind with the bags, Mr. Mark. | -打给杰克 -我会把包送过去的 马克先生 |
[1:40:37] | And I call Mr. Jack. | 我还会打给杰克先生 |
[1:40:39] | It’s all right, Bridget. We’ll find a way. | 没事的 布丽姬特 我们会找到方法的 |
[1:40:40] | I don’t think I can walk. | 我觉得我没法走了 |
[1:40:43] | It’s alright. I’ll carry you. | 没关系 我抱你去 |
[1:41:09] | – Good God, Bridget. You’re immense. – I can’t help it. | -天哪 布丽姬特 你好沉 -这不怪我 |
[1:41:15] | I think my lungs collapsed, but this is not about me. | 我觉得我的肺已经塌陷了 但现在重点不是我 |
[1:41:18] | The contractions are starting again. | 又一轮宫缩要开始了 |
[1:41:19] | – I’m going to have the baby in the street. – I tell you what, | -我要在街上生孩子了 -听我说 |
[1:41:23] | – We’ll rest for ten, and we’ll walk for ten. Alright? – Okay. | -我们先休息十秒再走十秒 好吗 -好吧 |
[1:41:44] | – It’s not much further. No. | -没多远了 -是的 |
[1:41:47] | – I think it’s about a mile and a half… to go. – I don’t think… | -我觉得还剩两公里吧 -我觉得不到… |
[1:41:52] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:41:56] | – It’s probably best if I don’t talk too much. – Yes. | -要是我能少说话就更好了 -好的 |
[1:42:03] | Okay, I’m here. Okay. I can…I can take it from here. | 好了 我来了 从这开始让我来吧 |
[1:42:08] | – I’m here. Okay. I got this. – Thank you. | -我来了 好了 我抱住你了 -谢谢 |
[1:42:16] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[1:42:18] | Jesus. | 苍天啊 |
[1:42:21] | Jesus. | 我的亲娘啊 |
[1:42:21] | – I’m here. – This is a two man job. | -我来了 -她得两个人抬才行 |
[1:42:24] | – Take her. Take her. – I got her. | -抱住她 抱住她 -我抱住她了 |
[1:42:26] | Jesus. Don’t drop her. | 天哪 别摔着她 |
[1:42:35] | – Just do it. – Ok, do we get this way? | -进去就行 -好吧 我们从这进去吗 |
[1:42:37] | – No, not that. – Alright, I’ll get it this time. | -不 不是那样 -好的 这次能进去 |
[1:42:40] | – Alright. – Okay, squeeze in. | -好了 -很好 挤进去 |
[1:42:42] | – Are you squeezing? – Get her. | -你有用力挤吗 -抱住她 |
[1:42:44] | – Squeeze in. – I’m squeezing. | -使劲挤 -我在使劲 |
[1:42:46] | Push. | 推 |
[1:42:49] | Closer. | 快了 |
[1:42:50] | No, no, that’s fine. | 不不 没事的 |
[1:42:55] | – We’re out. – Nurse. | -我们出来了 -护士 |
[1:42:58] | Carol, Carol, wheelchair. Wheelchair | 卡萝 卡萝 推轮椅来 |
[1:43:00] | – One two three. – Yes, over here. Please. Thank you. | -一二三 -好吧 请搬到这来 谢谢 |
[1:43:07] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:43:10] | Which of you is the father? | 你们谁是孩子的父亲 |
[1:43:12] | – I am. – I am. | -我是 -我是 |
[1:43:13] | Right. | 好吧 |
[1:43:20] | Breathe out the pain. | 把疼痛呼出来 |
[1:43:23] | Oh, good. | 非常好 |
[1:43:24] | I was wondering how many fathers we’d get. A full house. Bingo. | 我之前还好奇会来几个爸爸 全员到齐 棒 |
[1:43:28] | Bridget, how do you want do this? An epidural? | 布丽姬特 你想怎么生产 无痛分娩 |
[1:43:30] | No, you can do this. | 不 你能做到的 |
[1:43:31] | A positive mental attitude is stronger than any drug. | 积极的精神态度要远比任何药物有效 |
[1:43:34] | Okay? Just think away the pain. | 好吗 靠意识来减轻疼痛 |
[1:43:36] | Oh bollocks to that. No, I want everything. | 滚他妈的蛋 不 我要全套麻醉 |
[1:43:38] | Gas, air, injections, morphine. | 麻醉气 注射麻醉 吗啡都要 |
[1:43:41] | – Bridget, remember your yoga. – Fuck yoga. | -布丽姬特 想想你的瑜伽 -去他妈的瑜伽 |
[1:43:45] | Oh, I couldn’t agree with you more. | 我简直不能更赞同你的选择了 |
[1:43:47] | It’s supposed to relax one… | 本来现在应该让她放松… |
[1:43:48] | but I just spend the entire time clenching | 但我却把时间都花在了 |
[1:43:50] | my sphincter in an effort not to fart. | 努力夹紧括约肌不让我自己放屁 |
[1:43:53] | Can we turn you over? I just need to check your cervix. | 你能转过来吗 我要检查你的子宫颈 |
[1:43:58] | You’re doing very well. That’s it. Turning around to me. | 你做得非常好 没错 转过来面向我 |
[1:44:01] | Gently. | 慢慢来 |
[1:44:02] | Just a little rummage. | 我会在里面翻动一下 |
[1:44:05] | Okay, ready? Rummaging… now. | 准备好了吗 翻动开始 |
[1:44:11] | Yes. Oh, good, good.. You at eight centimeters already. | 好了 非常好 你已经开了八厘米了 |
[1:44:14] | That’s excellent. That means you can’t have any drugs at all. | 非常棒 这意味你已经完全不能用麻醉药了 |
[1:44:16] | – What? – You’re too far gone. | -什么 -你的宫口已经开得很大了 |
[1:44:19] | Well done. Ooh, another contraction. | 干得非常好 宫缩又来了 |
[1:44:23] | I’m not sure how much there is to gain from | 老实说我并不确定你们两个 |
[1:44:25] | you two being at the coal face if I’m honest. | 直面血淋淋的生产现场能有多大收获 |
[1:44:27] | My ex-husband said it was like watching | 我前夫说整个过程就好比 |
[1:44:28] | his favourite pub burn down. So. | 眼睁睁看着他最爱的酒吧烧毁 不过 |
[1:44:30] | Your choice. | 你们自己选吧 |
[1:44:34] | Maybe dad should go and fetch mum a cool flannel. | 也许准爸爸应该去给妈妈弄条凉毛巾 |
[1:44:41] | I know. I know. Okay. | 我知道 我知道 乖 |
[1:44:45] | It’s okay. You can do this. | 没事 你能做到的 |
[1:44:47] | Okay, just, think away the pain. | 靠意识来减轻疼痛 |
[1:44:51] | Mother fucker. | 王八蛋 |
[1:44:53] | Just think away the pain. | 靠意识来减轻疼痛吧 |
[1:44:55] | Get out, both of you. | 你们两个都滚出去 |
[1:44:59] | Where are you going? | 你们要去哪儿 |
[1:45:03] | I’ve changed my mind. | 我改主意了 |
[1:45:07] | I’ve changed my mind. | 我改主意了 |
[1:46:05] | You can do this. | 你能做到的 |
[1:46:09] | You can. We can do it together. | 你可以的 我们可以一起做到 |
[1:46:11] | Just think what lifes thrown at you already. | 想想生活已经给过你多少磨难了 |
[1:46:17] | You’ve turned disasters into triumphs… | 你已经把磨难转化为胜利… |
[1:46:20] | with your sheer, joyful, indefatigable, | 因为你有纯粹的 喜悦的 不知疲倦的 |
[1:46:22] | infectious lust for life. | 和极富感染力的生命力 |
[1:46:24] | You’ve managed this entire pregnancy | 你几乎是独自一人 |
[1:46:25] | almost entirely on your own… | 成功度过了整个孕期… |
[1:46:27] | despite a lunatic mother, repressed men and | 身边还有一个疯癫的妈 不懂表达爱意的男人 |
[1:46:31] | cheating boyfriends who don’t deserve you. | 和配不上你的劈腿男朋友们 |
[1:46:36] | Just a last few moments. | 再忍一会儿 |
[1:46:39] | Just a last few moments, my love, | 再忍最后一会儿 亲爱的 |
[1:46:40] | and then you’ll see your beautiful baby. | 然后你就能见到你漂亮的宝宝了 |
[1:46:43] | What if it’s not yours? | 如果宝宝不是你的怎么办 |
[1:46:45] | And I’ll love him anyway, just as I love you. | 那我也会爱他 就像我无论如何都爱你一样 |
[1:46:49] | The way you were, the way you are, the way you always will be. | 我爱以前的你 现在的你 以及未来的你 |
[1:47:01] | – I think you better go and have that seen to. – Thank you. | -我想你最好去处理一下那伤口 -谢谢 |
[1:47:04] | I’ll handle it from here. | 接下来就交给我吧 |
[1:47:10] | Think the pain away. | “靠意识来减轻疼痛” |
[1:47:12] | You’re pushing an entire human being out of your vagina. | 你是要把一个人挤出自己的阴道啊 |
[1:47:15] | I’d like to see them thinking it away. | 我倒想看看他们靠意识来减轻疼痛 |
[1:47:19] | And, with 367 of the votes… | 最后的赢家获得了367张投票… |
[1:47:23] | – the winner is Pamela Margaret Jones. – Pamela, | -获胜者是帕梅拉·玛格丽特·琼斯 -帕梅拉 |
[1:47:27] | darling, it’s Bridget. | 亲爱的 是布丽姬特 |
[1:47:28] | – Not now, Colin. – It’s about the baby. | -现在不是时候 科林 -孩子要生了 |
[1:47:30] | I hereby declare that Pamela Margaret Jones… | 在此我宣布帕梅拉·玛格丽特·琼斯… |
[1:47:34] | I’m so sorry. You’ll have to excuse me. | 我非常抱歉 但我要先走一步了 |
[1:47:38] | We are about to become a grandmother. | 我马上就要当外婆了 |
[1:47:42] | Well, that’s it for the special late night edition of “Hard News”. | 以上就是《时事新闻》特别深夜版的内容 |
[1:47:47] | – 25 seconds to off air. 25. – Standby. | -25秒后停播 25秒 -请待命 |
[1:47:50] | Bridget’s in labor. | 布丽姬特要生了 |
[1:47:51] | Bridget’s in labor!! | 布丽姬特要生了 |
[1:47:53] | Except to say Bridget Jones is in labour! | 此外我还想说布丽姬特·琼斯要生了 |
[1:48:03] | Yes. Run the credits. | 太棒了 念鸣谢品牌 |
[1:48:07] | – I hope I’m bloody godmother. – Cue the fucking weather. | -我想当教母 -提醒接下来播《天气预报》 |
[1:48:11] | Listen I… | 听着 我… |
[1:48:16] | I owe you an apology. | 我欠你一个道歉 |
[1:48:20] | I know I haven’t behaved very well in all of this. | 我知道我在这事中做得不是很好 |
[1:48:25] | No, it’s okay. | 不 没关系 |
[1:48:51] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[1:49:16] | Say hello to our beautiful boy. | 跟我们的帅儿子打声招呼吧 |
[1:49:21] | – Go ahead. – Thank you. | -去吧 -谢谢 |
[1:49:38] | Let’s see who you are. | 我们看看这是谁啊 |
[1:49:40] | – Isn’t he perfect? – Yes. | -他是不是很完美 -当然 |
[1:50:04] | Hello. | 你们好啊 |
[1:50:09] | I’m so sorry I’m late, Bridge. | 很抱歉我来晚了 布丽姬特 |
[1:50:11] | Some lesbians are having a stupid all night march. | 一群蠢货女同性恋要整夜游行示威 |
[1:50:13] | Actually, they’re marching in aid of free speech. | 事实上 她们游行是希望能获得言论自由 |
[1:50:15] | – It’s rather important. – My God, look at him. | -这是很重要的 -我的天 看看他 |
[1:50:18] | Bridge. | 小布 |
[1:50:20] | I’m so sorry that we weren’t here. | 很抱歉你生完了我们才赶到 |
[1:50:22] | There’s an unbelievably long march. | 路上有一条长到不可思议的游行队伍 |
[1:50:24] | – Actually, the march is critical… – Can I be godfather? | -其实游行是很重要的 -我能当教父吗 |
[1:50:26] | Oh, I’m depending on you. | 我就指望你当教父呢 |
[1:50:29] | – Oh, congratulations. – Well done. | -恭喜你们 -干得漂亮 |
[1:50:30] | – Well done, both of you. – To all of you. | -干得好 你们两个 -你们仨都是 |
[1:50:34] | Where is she? | 她在哪呢 |
[1:50:36] | I’m so sorry we didn’t get here on time. | 非常抱歉我们没有及时赶到 |
[1:50:38] | Daddy’s parking the car. | 你爸去停车了 |
[1:50:39] | There’s some march for women’s rights. | 路上有人为女权游行示威 |
[1:50:41] | I mean, honestly, do we need any more rights? | 说实话 我们女人还需要更多的权利吗 |
[1:50:44] | Mom, meet your new grandson. | 妈 来看看你的外孙 |
[1:50:49] | The darling. He looks just like… | 太可爱了 他看起来就像… |
[1:50:55] | Not that it matters, but… | 虽然不重要 但… |
[1:50:58] | do we know who the daddy is yet? | 知道谁是孩子的父亲了吗 |
[1:51:02] | Shall we find out? | 我们来揭开谜底吧 |
[1:51:06] | Come on, you two. Time for a little test. | 你们两个过来 是时候做个小测试了 |
[1:51:09] | It’s so exciting, isn’t it? | 真是让人激动啊 不是吗 |
[1:51:10] | It’s like the final of the X Factor or something. | 好像是音乐选秀节目的决赛夜一样 |
[1:51:12] | Dial 01 if you want it to be Mark | 如果想选马克就按1 |
[1:51:14] | and 02 if you want it to be Jack. | 如果想选杰克就按2 |
[1:51:31] | – Well, good luck. – You too. | -祝你好运 -你也是 |
[1:51:40] | – Please. – Thank you. | -你先请 -谢谢 |
[1:53:03] | You look beautiful. | 你真美 |
[1:53:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:53:06] | Hello darling. Hello. | 你好啊 亲爱的 你好 |
[1:53:09] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:53:21] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:53:23] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:53:27] | – We’re really doing this. – No going back now. | -我们真地要这么做 -现在没有回头路了 |
[1:53:32] | We are gathered here to celebrate | 我们欢聚于此是为了庆祝 |
[1:53:33] | the union of Bridget Rose Jones… | 布丽姬特·萝丝·琼斯和… |
[1:53:37] | and Mark Fitzwilliam Darcy. | 马克·菲茨威廉·达西的结合 |
[1:53:42] | And by the powers vested in me, I now pronounce you… | 那么藉由赋予我的权力 我现在宣布你们 |
[1:53:47] | finally, husband and wife. | 终于结为合法夫妻 |
[1:54:34] | Jack, what on earth are you doing with my son? | 杰克 你到底在对我儿子做什么 |
[1:54:37] | Well, don’t leave me alone with him again. | 那别再让我单独照看他了 |
[1:54:39] | I have no idea what I’m doing. | 我完全不知道我在做什么 |
[1:54:42] | Is he traumatized? | 他是不是已经有心理阴影了 |
[1:54:50] | Hello, William Jones-Darcy. Are you ready? | 你好啊 威廉·琼斯-达西 你准备好了吗 |
[1:54:58] | – Some champagne for you? – Yes please. | -来杯香槟吗 -当然了 谢谢 |
[1:55:02] | Dear Diary. And so, I, Bridget Jones… | 亲爱的日记 从此我 布丽姬特·琼斯 |
[1:55:07] | am a singleton no more. | 结束了单身的生活 |
[1:55:09] | Married? Yes. | 结婚了吗 是的 |
[1:55:12] | Smug? Well, it’s about time, so… | 非常得意吗 也是时候了 所以… |
[1:55:16] | maybe just a little. | 也许有一点点得意吧 |
[1:56:01] | 出版业花花公子奇迹生还 飞机坠落于灌木丛已有一年 |