英文名称:Broken Arrow
年代:1996
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:05] | Broken Arrow | 断箭 |
[01:54] | -You see what happened there? -I’m pretty sure you hit me. | 知道发生什么事吗? 我很确定你击中我了 |
[01:57] | I gave you left, left. You think it’ll be another left… | 我用左勾拳,左勾拳 你以为我会再来… |
[02:00] | .. and I gave you a right. | 但我却用右勾拳 |
[02:05] | I’m just telling ya that’s what boxing’s all about. Okay? | 这就是拳击的技巧 |
[02:08] | You show your opponent one thing.You do something else. | 向你的对手声东击西 |
[02:12] | That’s how Ali took the title from Foreman. | 阿里击败福里曼登上拳王宝座 |
[02:15] | He beat him with a rope-a-dope. Remember? | 便是用这个方法,记得吗? |
[02:17] | I don’t remember what day it is! | 记不起日期了 |
[02:22] | Everyone thought Ali’s arms had run out. | 观众以为阿里双拳已无力 |
[02:25] | But he was just setting Foreman up. | 筋疲力尽 其实他要让福里曼中计 |
[02:28] | He let him burn himself out. | 叫福里曼耗尽体力 |
[02:31] | And then in the eighth round, in he comes! | 到了第八回合… |
[02:39] | Poor George has got nothin’ left. | 福里曼已无力还击 |
[02:42] | I always liked Bruce Lee movies. | 我很爱看李小龙的电影 |
[02:50] | Hey, you’re learning! | 学得不错 |
[02:56] | Don’t look at my hands. Look at my shoulder! | 别望我的手,望我的肩膊 |
[02:59] | Where the punch comes from! See? | 肩膊是出拳的地方 明白吗? |
[03:06] | You’re still looking at my hands! Let’s try it again. | 你仍然在看我的手 再试一次 |
[03:11] | Come on! Focus. | 集中精神 |
[03:13] | Shoulders! | 肩膊 |
[04:19] | -Here. -No, you keep it. | 输给你的 留着吧 |
[04:22] | Come on, you won. | 你赢了 |
[04:23] | Yeah, but I always win. I mean, I’m starting to feel guilty. | 但我总是赢你,我已经开始不好意思了 |
[04:27] | Shut up and take it! | 别多废话 收吧 |
[04:36] | You know why you didn’t beat me today, Hale? | 你可知为何打不赢我? |
[04:39] | Could it be you’ve been boxing for 20 years and you’re better than me? | 因你已打拳二十年… 比我优胜一等 |
[04:45] | No. | 不 |
[04:46] | You don’t have the will to win. | 你没必胜决心 |
[04:49] | Well,… your insight is shattering. | 你的观察力可真差 |
[04:51] | You had me today. | 今天你可打败我的 |
[04:52] | You coulda shut me down, but you blinked. Mm? | 原可打败我,但却不集中精神 |
[04:58] | Well, we were only sparring, buddy. | 老兄 多讲无益 |
[05:00] | Thinking like that is exactly why you lost. Take this. | 想清楚 这是你落败的原因,收起吧 |
[05:05] | No, it’s yours. | 不,是你的 |
[05:06] | No, take it. Ifyou didn’t give it everything you’ve got, I don’t want it. | 收回 若不全力上阵,我不收钱 |
[05:12] | -Go ahead. -No, it really is yours. I took it out ofyour wallet while you were in the shower. | 来吧 你不明白 钱真是你的,你淋浴时我偷的 |
[05:34] | -General. -General. | -将军 -将军 |
[05:39] | Major, were you recently promoted past me? | 少校 最近升高我一级? |
[05:42] | No, sir. | 不是 |
[05:43] | Then, why are you smoking in my briefing room? | 为何在会议室抽烟? |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1187个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:193个,六级词汇:92个,GRE词汇:95个,托福词汇:135个,考研词汇:195个,专四词汇:155个,专八词汇:26个, 所有生词标注共:340个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:46] | Uh… Sorry about that, sir. That’ll never happen again. | 将军,对不起,以后不再犯 |
[05:52] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[05:56] | You take off in the Stealth at 0-dark. 30. | 你们驾隐形战机在深夜起飞 |
[05:59] | Fly a simulated low-level border penetration. Nap ofthe earth. | 低飞进入敌人阵地 贴地低飞 |
[06:04] | Usual… Scare the cows, wake the farmers. | 照旧吓坏牛只,惊醒农夫 |
[06:06] | Not tonight, buddy. | 今晚不同 老兄 |
[06:08] | We’re flying the B-3 with two live nukes. | 我们要驾驶的B-3机载两枚有弹头的核弹 |
[06:11] | Palmdale’s concerned about….. low-level gamma and x-ray diffusion on the peripherals. | 潘杜基地担心 伽马线和X光的效力 |
[06:16] | They want to send up a couple pre-dawn. See if anything glows. | 想试试拂晓测试 看看核弹会否有反应 |
[06:20] | 61s? | 61型? |
[06:21] | Big ones. 83s. | 巨型的 83型 |
[06:24] | Phew! Crowd pleasers. | 威力庞大 |
[06:50] | -How’s your head? -It’s all right. I’ll be fine. | 你的头怎样? 没事 我很好 |
[06:53] | -I’m sorry about that. -Don’t worry. I’ll get you back. Ah! Now you’re dreaming! | 真对不起 放心 我会还给你的 别做梦 |
[06:59] | After you, Major. | 少校,请上机 |
[07:25] | You know, these exercises are fantastic. | 你知道 这些试飞真过瘾 |
[07:28] | When we have to go to war against Utah, we are really gonna kick ass! | 要是和犹他州的基地开战 我们能轻易打得他们屁滚尿流 |
[07:40] | Ground control. Ready for roll-out. | 地面控制中心,准备出动 |
[08:25] | Park ranger! | 公园巡逻员 |
[08:26] | I’d like to speak to you about this campfire! | 想与你们谈谈这营火 |
[08:29] | -I’ll go. -No, Wanda, you stay put. | -我去? -不,温达,你留在这里 |
[08:32] | Yeah, I know… | 我知 |
[08:34] | No wood fires in the park. | 公园内不准生火 |
[08:36] | But Wanda has a cold and I want to keep her warm. | 我只是想让温达取暖 |
[08:39] | Sir, have you seen any other hikers or campers in this area? | 有没有见到附近有远足或露营人士? |
[08:43] | Not this time ofyear. Say, what’s the fine for this? | 没有,要罚多少钱? |
[08:47] | Pretty steep. | 很昂贵 |
[09:00] | Secured. | 安全 |
[09:18] | Jesus Christ! | 天 |
[09:20] | Drag him outta there! | 拉他出来 |
[09:22] | We’ll be smelling that all night. | 人肉味很难消散 |
[09:34] | Climb heading 2-8-7. Flight level 2-0-0. 2-8-7 2-0-0. That’s 2-8-7. 2-0-0. | 上升2-8-7,水平2-0-0 |
[09:41] | I don’t think that Aurora project will happen for me. | 我想我不会入选奥洛拉计划 |
[09:44] | Your buddy Taylor said I don’t have enough fighter time to qualify. | 你的好朋友泰莉认为我的飞行时间不足 |
[09:48] | What did you say to him? | 你与他怎样说? |
[09:51] | -“Thank you, sir. Goodbye. ” -You’ll never change, will you? | 多谢你,再见 死性不改 |
[09:54] | And that, my friend, will be your downfall. | 所以你 我的朋友 注定不成材 |
[09:57] | -You know what your problem is? | 你可知你的问题是什么? |
[10:00] | -Yeah. I’m always right. -You thinkyou’re always right. -That’s deep. | 我很少犯错 你自以为是 这话很重 |
[10:04] | You said yourself you should have made colonel. But you’re always pushing at everybody. | 你问问你自己 你本应升官,却总是推荐别人 |
[10:09] | Well…That’s an awesome responsibility, isn’t it? | 责任重大,对吗? |
[10:19] | McMurran Control, this is Ghost-7. | 麦克莫伦控制台,这是鬼怪七号 |
[10:22] | Colonel! You boys in Utah stillawake? | 你们在犹他州还未睡吗? |
[10:25] | Copy, Major Deakins. We’re ready and waiting. | 狄坚少校,我们准备好了,等你们 |
[10:28] | Be advised we’re gonna catch your butts this morning and bite down hard! | 事先警告 今早我们一定会探测到你们这些混蛋 |
[10:32] | You may pass that along to Captain Hale with my compliments. | 将这番话转告希尔队长吧 |
[10:36] | Ooh! Wilkins is giving us attitude! You wanna take it through? | 威尔金斯大言不惭,你要怎么回话? |
[10:40] | Tell him I’m gonna fly this thing in one ear and out the other. | 告诉他 就算我从他的左耳飞进 右耳飞出 他都探测不到我们 |
[10:43] | He won’t even know we were there! Copy, Colonel. Hale says if anyone can catch us,… | 听着 上校 希尔说 要是你们能探测到我们 任何人都可以了 |
[10:48] | .. you can. And everyone get a fix! They’re about to turn out the lights! | 大家留神,他们要避过雷达 |
[11:07] | Ready, Captain? | 准备好了 上尉? |
[11:09] | On your command, Major. | 听候指示 少校 |
[11:11] | Go to war. | 战斗开始 |
[11:12] | Initiating Stealth mode. | 启动隐形系统 |
[11:18] | River valley approach, here we go. | 由河谷进入犹他州 |
[11:26] | Colonel, they’ve gone to Stealth mode. | 他们已开启了隐形系统 |
[11:28] | We lost them on the radar! Anybody still holding? Anybody? -Capture on their heat signature, sir. | 雷达失去他们的踪影 有发现吗? -仍可探到热能 |
[11:33] | -Good. They may be running cold, but the air is colder. | -好 他们会开动冷却系统 但是空气更冷 |
[11:38] | Good man, Frenchy. I like that. | 好极了,做得好 |
[11:40] | Descend to 400 feet AGL. Altimeter setting 3-0-0-1. Airspeed. 7 Mach. | 下降至离地400英尺 高度设为3-0-0-1 飞行速度为0.7马赫, |
[11:46] | 3-0-0-1. 400 feet. | 3-0-0-1、400英尺 |
[11:48] | Nap ofthe earth, here we go. | 贴地飞行,去 |
[12:08] | Terry? You been through the Needles entrance tonight? | 泰莉 你今晚有去过尼杜镇吗? |
[12:11] | -No. Why? -Mrs Parkerjust called. | 没有,为何这样问? 帕克太太刚来过电话 |
[12:13] | Oh, God! What is it this time? Another UFO? | 天 这次又报告什么? UFO? |
[12:17] | -Or did Elvis drop by for dinner? -She didn’tmention him,….. | 还是猫王来找她吃晚餐? 她没说起他 |
[12:21] | but she saidsome trucks went through the Needles entrance an hourago. | 不过她说一小时前 有几辆卡车经过尼杜镇 |
[12:25] | She thought theylookedsuspicious. | 车上的人看起来很可疑 |
[12:27] | Clyde, what exactly does a suspicious truck look like? | 克莱,可疑的东西究竟是何模样 |
[12:31] | I don’tknowandlhave no idea! | 不知道 我想不出来 |
[12:34] | Me neither! Yeah, the thing is though, she said one ofthe trucks was ours. | 我也不知 她说其中有一辆是公园巡逻车 |
[12:39] | You’re the only one out there tonight, so ifit wasn’tyou… | 今晚我们只有一辆车在外面 所以若不是你… |
[12:44] | She was probablyjust hallucinating. Don’t worry, I’ll check it out. | 也许她眼花 别担心,我会去查看 |
[12:55] | [热能探测] | |
[12:58] | -Lost ’em. -Damn! | 失去踪影 妈的 |
[13:01] | Come on, keep hunting. Keep hunting! | 继续追寻 |
[13:05] | We’re below their eyes and ears. Proceed to primary target. | 避过他们的耳目,直趋目标 |
[13:09] | Descending to 200 feet. | 下降至二百英尺 |
[13:11] | Ridge coming up in six seconds. | 六秒后会遇上山脊 |
[13:14] | I got it. | 知道 |
[13:24] | Whoo! Very nicely done! | 精彩 |
[13:27] | Excellent. | 一流 |
[13:28] | -Switching to autopilot. -Almost as good as me. I left a few trees behind. I’ll try to do better next time. | 自动飞行 与人驾驶一样 碰到几棵树,下次会改善 |
[13:34] | You love this shit, don’t you? | 你很投入 对吧? |
[13:36] | Where else can you fly a $2 billion plane….. | 一架二十亿元的飞机 离地面100英尺 |
[13:39] | 800 miles per hour 100 feet offthe ground? | 时速八百英里 你还能飞到哪去? |
[13:41] | Well, that is a fact. That is a fact. | 不错,这是事实 |
[13:46] | You’re in for life, huh? | 想一生驾飞机吗? |
[13:48] | As long as they’ll have me. Aren’t you? | 只要不解雇我,你呢? |
[13:50] | No, no, no, no. I don’t think so. | 我不会 |
[13:53] | I mean, come on… | 算了 |
[13:56] | You even said it yourself. | 你说过… |
[13:58] | I should be colonel by now. | 我早应升级 |
[14:00] | Instead, idiots like Boone become general. | 邦尼那蠢材却升做将军 |
[14:03] | -Boone is not such a bad guy. -Oh, come on! | 邦尼不是那样糟 |
[14:04] | If a thought goes through his head, it’s the quickest trip in America! | 算了 他会思考的问题只是如何迅速的旅游全美国 |
[14:12] | Flying doesn’t mean what it used to mean to me. | 飞行对我来说已经没有以前的意义了 |
[14:16] | No, not the flying. Carrying the nukes. I know you love having the power of God at your fingertips. | 不 不是飞行 而是因为核弹 我知道你喜欢手里拥有神力的滋味 |
[14:24] | You get off on it. | 令你兴奋 |
[14:39] | Look out your window. | 望出窗口 |
[14:40] | There’s something wrong with the terrain following. | 地势有古怪 |
[14:43] | Shouldn’t that starboard ridge be on our port side? | 山脊应在飞机左面 |
[14:51] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[15:14] | Here she comes. | 隐形机来了 |
[15:26] | No! | 准备发射 |
[15:28] | What are you doing? | 干什么 |
[15:32] | [解除防御系统] | |
[16:03] | Clyde, I’m looking at halfthe valley and nothing’s going… | 看过半个山谷也无发现 |
[16:11] | Holy shit! | 妈的 |
[16:31] | [解除防御系统] | |
[16:52] | I got ’em! | 探测到了 |
[16:57] | McMurran! This is Deakins! Hale’s lost it! I’m punching out! | 我是狄坚,希尔失控,我要跳伞 |
[17:29] | Oh, shit! | 妈的 |
[17:33] | Get me Search and Rescue! We got pilots down! | 找搜索队,有机师跳伞逃生 |
[17:42] | The plane crashed 18 minutes ago. | 飞机在十八分钟前坠毁 |
[17:44] | The White House Chief of Staff is on his way up. | 白宫幕僚长正赶来 |
[17:53] | Good morning, gentlemen! | 早晨,各位 |
[17:55] | So, do I wake the President? | 要叫醒总统吗? |
[17:58] | -Bill. -Jack. | -比尔. -杰克. |
[18:03] | Well, what have we got? | 有何消息 |
[18:05] | We’re going out with this. | 这是新闻稿 |
[18:08] | Rick’s team prepared it. | 雷克的小组草拟的 |
[18:11] | The United States AirForce regrets to announce that early this morning… | 美利坚空军部宣布… |
[18:14] | .. a C-141 heavy-lift cargo plane went down… | 今早有一架C-141型运输机 |
[18:18] | .. over the Utah desert. Crewstatus has yet to be determined. Yadda yadda… | 不幸在犹他州坠毁 机员情况未明 叽里呱啦… |
[18:24] | Well, that’s very nice bullshit, Rick. | 妙极的谎话 雷克 多谢 |
[18:27] | -Thank you, sir. -We’ll go with that. | 发布吧 |
[18:29] | Wait! | 等一等 |
[18:32] | We’re making a mistake. | 我们做错一件事 |
[18:36] | Giles? | 吉尔斯 |
[18:38] | You have some input you wish to share with us? | 你… 想发言? |
[18:42] | Yes, sir. | 对 |
[18:48] | Aviation Week… | 航空周报… |
[18:50] | .. has been following the development of the B-3 for years. | 多年来一直在追踪报导B-3型的发展 |
[18:53] | They have stringers,… | 他们的特约记者、坐草坪椅子的家伙 长期在Whiteman基地外露营 |
[18:55] | .. guys camping in lawn chairs by the Whiteman perimeter fence… | 一直在留意B-3型的动静 |
[18:58] | .. watching for one of these things to take off. They’re gonna know… | 他们会知道… |
[19:02] | .. that one took off last night and they’re gonna know… | 昨晚有一架起飞 |
[19:04] | .. that it didn’t come back. | 没有返回基地 |
[19:08] | When our press release says a C-141 went down in Utah,… | 若我们公布说有一架C-141型机坠毁… |
[19:11] | .. they’ll put two and two together. | 他们一定会猜出真相大肆报导 |
[19:13] | Aviation Weekwill run a story. Everyone will know what really happened… | 全国皆知到底发生什么事… |
[19:18] | .. and we’re all gonna look extremely stupid. | 那便不妙 |
[19:22] | We’re better offjust telling the truth. | 应说出真相 |
[19:24] | The truth? | 真相? |
[19:26] | How did you get this job? | 你靠说真相才谋到这职位的? |
[19:37] | -Rewrite it, like Giles said. -Yes, sir. | -按吉尔斯的话重写 -是的,长官 是 |
[19:41] | I want you to go to Utah. I’ll have my C-21 standing by. | 我想你去犹他,可乘坐我的飞机 |
[19:46] | It was good work in there. | 那边的工作全靠你 |
[19:48] | Guys in lawn chairs… | 坐草坪椅子的家伙 |
[19:50] | I don’t know, Giles… Sometimes you scare me. | 我不知 吉尔斯… 有时候你的话吓我一跳 |
[19:55] | Hell, sir,….. sometimes I scare myself! | 有时候我自己都吓一跳 |
[20:02] | Go! Move! Move! | 走,快让开 |
[20:13] | Thomas, over there! | 托马斯,到那边搜查 |
[20:15] | Reed, check over there! | 里德,到那边搜查一下 |
[20:17] | Kelly, check over there! | 基利, 检查那边! |
[20:34] | Anything? | 有何发现? |
[20:36] | Not a goddamn thing! | 见鬼 毫无发现 |
[20:38] | Colonel! This is Rhodes! | 上校,我是罗德 |
[20:41] | Go, Max. | 说吧 马克思 |
[20:42] | Aircraft disintegrated. Negative survivors on site. | 飞机粉碎,现场无生还者 |
[20:45] | Checking payload! | 正在查看核弹舱 |
[20:47] | You watch your needles there, Chief! | 检查辐射 |
[20:52] | Over here! | 来 |
[20:56] | Over here! | 来 |
[21:10] | Take that end! | 抬高另一端 |
[21:28] | The nukes are gone. | 核弹不见了 |
[21:40] | Colonel! We got ourselves a Broken Arrow. | 上校 我们出了断箭状况 |
[21:48] | You find those nukes, Chief. | 去找核弹头 |
[21:51] | If your Geigers pick up more rads than you get off a toaster, I want you out! | 若Geiger测量器探测到更多辐射 你们就完了 那时快撤! |
[21:58] | A broken what? | 断什么? |
[21:59] | Broken Arrow. | 断箭 |
[22:01] | It’s a Class 4 Strategic Theatre Emergency. | 四级策略性紧急状态 |
[22:04] | It’s what we call it when we lose a nuclear weapon. | 意思是说丢失核弹 |
[22:07] | I don’t know what’s scarier. Losing nuclear weapons,… | 丢失核弹固然可怕… |
[22:11] | .. or that it happens so often there’s a term for it! | 但竟然有专有名词,可见问题不少 |
[22:14] | They found the wreckage about 90 miles outside of McMurran. | 残骸在麦克莫伦基地九十英里外找到 |
[22:19] | No bombs on board. This is a real nightmare. | 机上找不到核弹 这下真的大件事了 |
[22:23] | We don’t know where the hell the damn things are. | 该死的核弹不知所踪 |
[22:25] | -Captain. -Sir? Put two more teams in the air. I want Chief Rhodes backed up. | -上尉 -长官? 多派两队飞机搜查,协助罗德 |
[22:37] | Why didn’t they go off? They have to be armed to detonate. They’re designed to survive crashes intact. | 为何核弹没爆炸? 一定有防爆装置 用于保证坠毁时的幸存 |
[22:43] | They could lie in burning jet fuel for five hours, no problem. | 可在火堆中支持五小时 |
[22:48] | So what the hell happened? | 发生什么事? |
[22:50] | In his last transmission, Major Deakins said that Captain Hale lost control. | 在最后通话中 狄坚说希尔无法控制飞机 |
[22:54] | It’s possible one ofthem may have hit weapons release during the confusion. | 可能在混乱中放出核弹 |
[23:47] | Deakins… | 狄坚… |
[24:02] | You won that round. | 你赢了这回合 |
[24:17] | Sir! Please turn around. | 请转身 |
[24:50] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁? |
[24:52] | Park ranger. | 公园巡逻员 |
[24:57] | Just put it down and i won’t have to kill you. | 放下枪,我不会杀你 |
[25:01] | This isn’t a standoff. I’ve got the gun. | 我有手枪,你身处下风 |
[25:06] | I never keep it loaded. | 我从不上子弹 |
[25:18] | I thought you said it wasn’t loaded. | 你说枪内没子弹 |
[25:21] | I lied. Now, who the hell are you? | 我撒谎 你究竟是谁? |
[25:24] | I’m a captain in the United States Air Force. | 我是美国空军上尉 |
[25:26] | Well, Captain, you’re under arrest. | 上尉,你被捕了 |
[25:29] | Lady, you’re missing the bigger picture here. | 事情弄明白后才放你 你根本不明白 |
[25:36] | Hold still. All right? I have already had a hell of a morning, | 别动 明白吗?今早我已够麻烦的了 |
[25:41] | lady. Now, I can’t tell you what’s going on, but I need your help. | 女士 不能告诉你发生什么事 但要你帮忙 |
[25:46] | This is a good way to convince me. | 这种理由就能说服我吗? |
[25:55] | We both know the gun is loaded,… .. so if I wanted, I could blow your head off. Right? | 我们都知道枪里有子弹 我大可用这枪轰毙你 |
[26:05] | But I’m not going to. | 但不会 |
[26:10] | Come on. | 来拿吧 |
[26:25] | I got a radio in my truck. | 车上有无线电 |
[26:31] | It’s this way. | 这边 |
[26:50] | Got ’em! | 找到 |
[27:15] | We got one. | 找到一枚 |
[27:43] | -How are you doing? -Hey! | 你好 |
[27:46] | You guys need any help? | 要帮忙吗? |
[27:48] | Air Force training exercise, sir. | 空军演习 |
[27:51] | I’m going to have to ask you to leave. | 要请你离去 |
[27:53] | Hey, no problem. We just, uh… | 没问题,我们只… |
[27:57] | Oh, Jeez… | 天 |
[28:26] | Any sign of Deakins? | 有狄坚的踪影吗? |
[28:30] | Maybe the son of a bitch is dead. | 那杂种可能已死了 |
[28:32] | What a terrible thing to say! | 真黑心的王八 |
[28:45] | Get ’em. | 取核弹 |
[28:46] | You assured me everything would go smoothly! | 你保证不会出错 |
[28:49] | It is going smoothly, I assure you. | 并没出错 我保证 |
[28:51] | Our merchandise is not where it’s supposed to be! | 货物不在原定地方 |
[28:54] | It’s right down there, Mr Pritchett. | 就在那里 |
[28:57] | Everything’s on schedule. | 没出错 |
[29:12] | Sir? We got one intact. Let’s go find the other one! Move! Let’s go! | 喂 找到一枚完整无缺的核弹 去找另一枚 行动,快 |
[29:19] | Care for a Coke or something? | 喝可乐? |
[29:21] | Two gunships just left McMurran, headed this way. | 两架战斗直升机飞来这里 真妙 |
[29:24] | Oh, wonderful! | 别担心 |
[29:26] | -Don’t worry about them. -I worry. What about the other pilot? We saw him eject. | 我担心 另一个机师呢? 我们看见他跳伞逃生 |
[29:30] | Hah! | 我深信希尔上尉已丧生 |
[29:33] | Captain Hale… Well, I seriously doubt he’s alive. I punched him out when we were scraping the valley floor. | 我一拳打他出飞机 |
[29:39] | A park ranger called in a report. | 我刚收到一个公园巡逻员电讯 |
[29:41] | She saw a pilot come down and was gonna look for him. | 报告说见一机师跳伞 |
[29:48] | Find her. | 找她 |
[29:56] | I got it! | 找到了 |
[30:04] | Hello! McMurran, come in! | 麦克莫伦基地,快回答 |
[30:06] | Go, Max. | 请说 马克思 |
[30:07] | McMurran, come in. Over. | 麦克莫伦基地,快回答 |
[30:09] | McMurran! | -麦克莫伦? -马克思 你在吗? |
[30:10] | Max, are you there? -McMurran? -Max! | -麦克莫伦基地? -马克思 |
[30:16] | McMurran, come in! | 麦克莫伦基地,快回答 |
[30:18] | Down. | 伏下 |
[30:45] | Gonna open up the access panels. | 走,打开核弹活门 |
[30:47] | Gonna drop in a couple of grenades. It won’t go nuclear, but it will destroy the bomb. | 掷几个手榴弹 不会引爆核弹 但会破坏线路 |
[30:55] | And who’s ever trying to steal it. | 想偷也没有用 |
[30:57] | I’m afraid I can’t let you do that, Chief. | 恐怕你不能这样做 队长 |
[31:02] | And why not? | 为何不能? |
[31:12] | All clear! | 搞定了 |
[31:45] | -Where is this truck ofyours? -Just around the bend. | 车在那里? 转弯便是 |
[31:49] | -How did you find me? -Saw your chute. | 你是怎样找到我? 发现降落伞 |
[31:52] | Don’t step on that stuff! | 别踏那东西 |
[31:53] | There, on that black stuff! | 那黑色东西 是什么? |
[31:56] | -What is it? -It’s cryptogamic soil. Very fragile. | 隐花植物泥,很脆弱 |
[31:59] | One footprint takes centuries to repair. | 踏一脚要很久才复原 |
[32:02] | -Oh… -Come on, jump. | 来,跳吧 |
[32:04] | I thought it was a mine or something. | 我还以为是个地雷什么的 |
[32:08] | Endangered dirt. That’s a new one. | 濒临绝种的泥土 前所未闻 |
[32:15] | Colonel Wilkins! This is Airman Kelly, sir! | 威尔金斯上校,我是基利 |
[32:19] | -Go. -ChiefRhodes is dead! | 说吧 罗德丧生 |
[32:22] | They’re all dead! What the hell happened? What the hell happened! | 他们全死了 发生什么事? 什么事? |
[32:30] | It’s the nuke! It’s open! It’s wide open! | 核弹 核弹裂开,裂口很大 |
[32:35] | Kelly! Come in! What happened? | 说下去 什么事? |
[32:40] | Oh, God! What am I gonna do! | 天,怎办? |
[32:51] | Recall Search and Rescue. | 再召唤搜索队 |
[32:53] | Get me Washington. | 接华盛顿,召唤核弹搜索队 |
[32:56] | I want NEST on this right now. -You missed your calling, boy! | 不做演员太浪费你的才华 过奖了 |
[33:00] | -Hell, Deak! leven bought it! Make sure you get Hale! Go! | 一定要捉到希尔,立即行动 想提醒你… |
[33:05] | There are still two attack helicopters headed this way! Not any more! They’ve just been recalled! | 有两架直升机正飞来这里 没有了,它们已被召回 |
[33:11] | I’ll check further ahead! That’s where they’re headed! | 探一下周围 那是他们的目的地 |
[33:15] | Get to work! | 行动 |
[33:22] | You see, Mr Pritchett, they believe they’ve got an exposed core… | 你看 普里切特先生… 他们以为发生核弹辐射 |
[33:27] | .. and that changes things remarkably. | 令事态有极大改变 |
[33:30] | Cos it wouldn’t be right to just send people into an active radiation area. | 不能派人进入重辐射区 |
[33:35] | First you have to take a picture from a satellite. | 首先一定要用卫星拍照 |
[33:38] | It takes about an hour and a half just to change orbit. Then they gotta send in a NEST. That’s a Nuclear Emergency Search Team. | 这样做需1个半小时 然后才会派搜索队 核弹紧急搜索队 |
[33:46] | Closest one is about two hours from here. | 他们飞来这里至少要两小时 |
[33:49] | So, by the time they find us, we’ll be gone! So relax! | 找到这里时,我们已逃之夭夭 你就放心吧 |
[34:01] | -Think your radio can reach McMurran? -Clyde will patch us through. | 无线电可发讯号到基地吗? 克莱有办法 |
[34:05] | We can get your people in here, then I can go home and feed my dog. | 可找你的人来,免我的麻烦 |
[34:12] | Clyde, this is Terry. Do you read me? | 克莱,我是泰莉,收到吗? |
[34:37] | Hello, Clyde. This is Terry. Do you read me? | 克莱 我是泰莉,收到吗? |
[35:21] | -Why are they shooting at us? -No time to discuss it right now. Come on! | 为何向我们开火 没时间讨论 来 |
[35:27] | Let’s have some fun! | 寻点开心 |
[35:46] | -You okay? -Yeah. | -没事吗? -是的 |
[35:49] | Gimme your gun. | 把枪给我 |
[35:57] | Come on! | 来 |
[36:22] | -You have any more bullets? -Yeah. | 还有子弹吗? |
[36:28] | We need to get out ofthis canyon. | 要走出这峡谷 |
[36:31] | We can get out up that way. | 从那边走 |
[36:34] | If that bastard would just hold still… | 要把那杂种留在这里 |
[36:37] | I have an idea! | 有办法 |
[36:38] | Wait! I didn’t mean… | 喂,等等 |
[37:00] | Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 |
[37:04] | -Where is he? -I don’t know! | 他呢? 不知 |
[37:45] | Go, go, go! | 走 |
[37:57] | Holy shit! | 他妈的 |
[38:01] | Novacek must have hit a canyon wall. | 诺维一定是撞上峡谷 |
[38:04] | -Do you think? -Maybe. | 你认为呢? 可能是 |
[38:07] | Maybe? | 可能 |
[38:09] | You said you’d planned this thing carefully! | 你说计划周详 |
[38:12] | How are we going to move those things now? Use the trucks. The trucks now! | 现在我们怎样搬动核弹 用那些车 车 |
[38:19] | You listen to me… I’ve spent a lot of money underwriting this, and frankly,… .. you’re beginning to shake my confidence! | 听着 我花了很多钱来办这事 老实说 你开始使我失望 |
[38:33] | Mm-hm… mm-hm… Well… Yeah, well, I uh… I do appreciate the money… .. that you and your associates have invested in this operation. But it is an operation, a military operation,… | 我很感激你和你的伙伴… 斥资搞这事,但这是军事行动 |
[38:46] | .. and you don’t know dick about that. | 你一点不了解 |
[38:48] | I’ve been in the military for 20 years. | 我当兵超过二十年 |
[38:50] | I planned and flew over 100 missions in the Gulf. | 在古尔夫湾一役中出动过一百多次 |
[38:54] | These boys are motivated and they are highly trained, like me. | 这些家伙接受的训练和我一样 |
[38:58] | This is what I do, Mr Pritchett. | 我一生与战争分不开 普里切特先生 |
[39:00] | This is battle, and battle is a highly fluid situation. | 这是场战争 战争的发展变化不定 |
[39:04] | You… plan on your contingencies, and i have. | 你有你的计划 我有我的 |
[39:07] | You keep your initiative, and I will. But you don’t share command. It’s never a good idea. | 你要采取主动 我也会采取 但你没有指挥权 那不是个好主意 |
[39:14] | It’s still my money. | 这计划是我出钱搞的 |
[39:19] | And ifwe succeed, you and your friends will get a ton of it. | 若成功,你们可发财 |
[39:22] | Ifwe’re successful? | “若”成功? |
[39:24] | Look, Mr Pritchett, I will deliver the weapons to the destination. | 我会将核弹运到目的地 普里切特先生 |
[39:28] | But I can’t guarantee… | 但我不能保证… |
[39:30] | .. that the assholes in Washington won’t do something stupid,… .. like… not pay. | 华盛顿那班混蛋不会做什么蠢事 比方说 不付款 |
[39:36] | What ifthey don’t? | 若他们不付款如何? |
[39:38] | Well, ifthey don’t,… | 若不付钱… |
[39:41] | .. the Southwest will be a quiet neighbourhood… .. for about 10,000 years. | 西南部会死寂一万年 |
[39:53] | Wilkins. Fax me their last transmission. How much radiation is out there? | 威尔金斯. 将资料传真给我 辐射如何? |
[40:00] | -Fax that to Mr Prentice. -Yes, sir. -So far we’re not picking up any. -Well, that’s strange, isn’t it? | -将资料传真 -是的 长官 没有辐射 可真奇怪 是吧? |
[40:06] | I mean,… with an exposed core? | 我是说 核弹裂开没有辐射? |
[40:09] | Well, I’d call it good news. The breach may not be so bad. | 我觉得是好消息 核弹不是裂得很大 |
[40:14] | [希尔失控,我要跳伞] | |
[40:28] | Colonel,… What ifthis wasn’tan accident? | 上校 若不是意外呢? |
[40:32] | What are you saying, Giles? | 什么意思? |
[40:34] | In his final transmission, Major Deakins said Captain Hale lostit. | 在坠机前,狄坚说希尔失控 |
[40:38] | We allassume that to mean… | 我们都以为是指 |
[40:40] | .. pilot error or equipment failure. | 机师出错或机件失灵,但… |
[40:43] | But… .. what if he meant… .. Hale intentionally lost the plane? Why would he do that? | 若他是指… 希尔蓄意令飞机失控,那又如何? 他为何要那样做? |
[40:50] | Two nuclear weapons would be worth a lot of money. | 两枚核弹价值惊人 有其他方法更易买到核弹 |
[40:53] | To who, son? | 卖给谁?小子 |
[40:54] | There are easier ways to buy nuclear weapons. The old Soviet republics will sell you a couple for the price of a BMW. | 在前苏联 一台BMW的价格就能买到一对 |
[41:02] | Sir,… | 对我们来说,值多少钱? |
[41:04] | .. I meant how much would they be worth to us. How much would we pay to get them back? | 我们愿意付多少钱赎回? 等一等 |
[41:13] | These nukes have codes or something to stop people using them. | 核弹有没有密码或是什么的 以防止有人引爆? |
[41:17] | Of course. | 当然 |
[41:18] | And no-one knows these codes, except for the President and you guys? | 除总统和你们外,没有人知密码? |
[41:22] | Access to codes requires the highest security. Yeah, but not even the pilots have these codes, right? | 密码是高度机密 连机师也不知道? |
[41:28] | Where’s that NEST team? | 核弹搜索队在那里? |
[41:31] | They just took off, sir. The ETA in Utah is 96 minutes. | 刚出发,估计九十六分钟到犹他州 |
[41:41] | -Left ten, left. -Ten-four. | 向左转十度 收到 |
[41:55] | -It’s okay… -It’s not okay! | 没事的 不 |
[41:57] | I wanna know what’s going on, and I wanna know right now! | 我想知真相,现在想知 |
[42:10] | We were carrying nuclear weapons on our plane last night. | 昨晚我们的飞机载有核弹 |
[42:17] | My former commander is trying to steal them. | 我的指挥官想偷核弹 |
[42:22] | -Oh, my God! -That’s why I need your help. | 天 我要你帮忙 |
[42:26] | But without the helicopter he won’t be able to move them. | 没有直升机,他没法搬动核弹 |
[42:30] | No, no. Deak’ll have a backup plan. He’ll be prepared for that. | 不 狄坚会有后备计划 他肯定安排好 |
[42:37] | Trucks! | 用车 |
[42:38] | He’s got trucks! Last night… | 他有车 昨晚… |
[42:40] | .. Clyde told me someone came through the Needles Gate with trucks! | 克莱说有可疑人驾车经过尼杜镇 |
[42:47] | He won’t take ’em towards town. What else is around here? | 他不会入镇,还有什么地方? |
[42:53] | The river. | 大河 |
[43:04] | Do you mind? | 不介意吧 |
[43:07] | No, I don’t mind at all. | 不介意 |
[43:11] | Care for one? | 来一支? |
[43:33] | The one in the front has got the nukes in. | 前面那一辆载有核弹 |
[43:36] | How do you know? | 你怎知? |
[43:36] | There’s only a driver. They’re keeping the weight down. | 里面只有司机,以免太重 |
[43:39] | -Give me your gun again, will ya? -What are you gonna do? | 再把枪给我 行不? 干什么? |
[43:44] | Well,… I’ll think of something. | 想想办法 |
[43:47] | Wait… We know where they are. Let’s phone for help. | 等一等,我们知他们所在 |
[43:49] | If they make it to the river, I’m gonna lose ’em again. | 可以打电话找援手 |
[43:51] | But you get to the phone, okay? | 他们到大河就难追,你一个人去打电话 |
[43:56] | -Then I’m going with you. -No, you’re not. | 我和你一起去 不 |
[43:59] | -You’re gonna need help! -Lady, I don’t have time to argue. | 你要人帮手 没时间与你争论 女士 |
[44:03] | The nuclear weapons are my responsibility. | 我有责任取回那些核弹 |
[44:05] | You’re a park ranger. I’m a military officer. Go to the phone. | 你是公园巡逻员,我是军人 快去打电话 |
[44:25] | Oh, this is a bad idea! | 这是个笨主意 |
[44:36] | -Hi! -Hi. | -嗨! -嗨. |
[44:41] | Hale! Goddamn! | 希尔!妈的 |
[45:01] | Run him down. | 辗死他 |
[45:04] | Get him! Get him! | 辗死他 |
[45:09] | Get him, goddammit! | 妈的 |
[45:25] | Don’t panic. Bulletproof glass. | 别惊慌 防弹玻璃 |
[45:30] | You can get out now. | 滚出去 |
[45:33] | It looks like we got ourselves a standoff! | 看来我们扯了个平手 |
[45:37] | Aargh! No… we… don’t! | 你…错…了 |
[45:46] | Go! Go! | 去,去,去 |
[45:53] | Okay… You can come. | 好,一起去吧 |
[46:02] | Goddamn! | 伏下 |
[46:05] | Would you mind not shooting at the thermonuclear weapons? | 别射那些热感核武器行吗? |
[46:19] | -Where’s St Jude’s Hospital from here? -Salt Lake City, I think. | 从这里如何去圣祖医院? 在盐湖城 我猜 |
[46:33] | -Shit! -What? -We’re losing gas! | 妈的 -什么! -油箱在漏油 |
[46:37] | -They must have hit the tank. We have to find some place to hide these things. | 他们一定是击穿了油箱,要找地方藏起核弹 |
[46:42] | I know a place. | 我想到一个地方 |
[47:02] | What are you up to, Hale? | 你想干什么 希尔? |
[47:14] | Don’t even… | 真够胆 |
[47:21] | Stop! | 停车 |
[47:28] | Oh, fuck! | 妈的 |
[47:36] | You learn that in survival school? | 在求生训练时学的吗? |
[47:39] | New Jersey. | 新泽西 |
[47:41] | Trenton, New Jersey. | 新泽西的崔顿市 |
[48:14] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方? |
[48:17] | It used to be a copper mine. They shut it down a couple ofyears ago. | 以前是个铜矿,已封了几年 |
[48:24] | Why would they have a new lock? | 为何用新锁 |
[48:32] | All right! | 好了 |
[48:36] | Good move, Hale. I didn’t see it coming. | 精彩,希尔 真料不到有这招 |
[48:41] | But you’re definitely gonna pay for it. | 不过你得付出代价 |
[48:43] | Saddle up, boys! | 兄弟,坐稳 |
[49:20] | This place has been prepped. | 有人来过 |
[49:22] | Deak’s been here. | 狄坚曾到过这里 |
[49:25] | You think he’s coming back? | 他会回来吗? |
[49:28] | That’d be my guess. We may not have a lot oftime. | 我想他会,要赶快行动 |
[49:31] | What are we gonna do? | 怎么做? |
[49:40] | We just take away his reason for being here. | 别想他来这里的原因了 |
[49:44] | Wanna help me unload these things? | 帮我卸下这些东西 |
[49:53] | Where do you think they’re going? | 你认为他们哪里去了? |
[49:55] | Same place we were. It’s the only thing on this road. | 与我们同路,殊途同归 |
[50:09] | My God! | 天 |
[50:17] | Are you sure you know what you’re doing? | 你知自己在干什么吗? |
[50:20] | When you fly with nuclear weapons, | 我们接受过训练,载核弹飞行出现意外时 若有可能则救回 |
[50:22] | you’re trained… | 若有需要则令其失效 |
[50:23] | .. to retrieve if possible, disable if necessary, destroy if essential. | 若危急则毁掉 |
[50:27] | What are we doing? | 怎么处理? |
[50:31] | I’m gonna disable it. | 令它们失效 |
[50:34] | You have to arm these things with a code. | 核弹有一个密码 |
[50:36] | If you enter the wrong code three times, the nuke goes dead. | 弄入错密码三次 核弹就没用了 |
[50:39] | All the circuitry shuts down and shorts out. | 所有线路都会短路失效 |
[50:44] | Pretty soon these things’ll be nothing more than paperweights. | 很快这些核弹就会变成废铁 |
[50:54] | Hale! Pick up! Pick up! | 希尔 快答话 |
[50:59] | Come on, buddy. Pick up the phone. | 快点 老友 接听 |
[51:02] | Buddy, huh? | 老友? |
[51:05] | Son of a bitch! You tried to kill me! Friendship is over. | 你这混蛋!你想杀我!我们已一刀两断 |
[51:08] | That doesn’t mean I don’t like you. | 要杀你不代表我不欣赏你 |
[51:11] | Hell, I’m impressed! | 刚才令我印象深刻 |
[51:13] | I figured you’d have packed up and walked off by now. | 我建议你最好快点打包走人 |
[51:15] | Well, you figured wrong. Now I get the nukes. | 你错了 我得到核弹了 |
[51:17] | Guess what, Deak? I’m gonna deactivate ’em. | 猜猜会怎样,我会弄坏它们 |
[51:21] | I’m punching in the wrong codes. | 听到吗? |
[51:23] | Pretty soon these things are gonna be absolutely useless. | 我输入错误密码 很快它们就会变成废铁 |
[51:28] | You might as well drive away. | 快滚吧 |
[51:30] | Outstanding, Hale! That’s the spirit! | 真棒,希尔 精神可嘉 |
[51:33] | Damn! I’m totallyscrewednow! | 该死的 你像占了上风 |
[51:36] | Unless, of course, I’d already thought ofthat. | 除非 理所当然的 我早做了手脚 |
[51:40] | [时间锁] | |
[51:44] | What? | 什么事? |
[51:47] | You’re kidding! | 开玩笑 |
[51:50] | Didn’t work, did it? | 不能令核弹失效,对吗? |
[51:52] | I used uncoded circuit boards. | 我用了无密码的线路版 |
[51:54] | Youjustactivateda nuclear warhead, my friend. | 你已启动了核弹的时间掣 我的朋友 |
[51:58] | Setting offa nuke in this mine has been in the plan from day one. | 我早定计划要在铜矿场引爆核弹 |
[52:02] | Otherwise, some DC civilian might saylhaven’tgot the guts. | 否则有人会觉得我没胆 |
[52:08] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[52:12] | He’s insane! Hale, I considered bringing you in on this. -You know whyl didn’t? -Because I would’ve said no? | 他疯了 希尔 我本想找你合伙 知道为何我没有吗? 知我会拒绝? |
[52:19] | Nah. Then I’dhavejustkilledyou. | 若拒绝我会杀掉你 |
[52:21] | I was afraid that you would say yes. | 我是怕你会答应 |
[52:24] | Because you don’t have the balls to go through with this. | 因为你不够胆做这个的 |
[52:27] | We both know that. | 心知肚明 |
[52:32] | -How deep is this mine? -Uh… | 矿场有多深? |
[52:34] | About 2,000 feet. | 大约二千英尺 |
[52:38] | That’s plenty. | 足够了 |
[52:40] | I’m gonna be there in a few minutes. My advice to you is to get out now. | 我很快便到,我建议你快滚蛋 |
[52:44] | It’s your last move, buddy. | 老友,这是最后机会 |
[52:46] | I can think of another move, Deak. I’m gonna keep these things together. | 我有另外一着 我会将两枚核弹存放一起 |
[52:50] | If one goes off, the other gets buried under a billion tons of rock. | 若一枚爆炸,另一枚也完蛋 在100万吨的岩石下 |
[52:55] | -How’s thatsound, huh? -You wouldn’t do that. | 听起来怎样? 你不会那样做 |
[53:00] | Are you sure about that,…buddy? | 真的?老友? |
[53:03] | Shit! Fuck! He’s gonaa do it! Let’s get ’em | 妈的,他要引爆核弹,快捉他 |
[53:07] | All right.We gotta be gone before he gets here. | 要在狄坚来到前逃走 |
[53:17] | I can’t do this! | 我不干这个 |
[53:20] | Listen,you told me this is a copper mine,right? | 听着,你说这是铜矿 对吗? |
[53:23] | Right? Right. | -对吗? -是的 |
[53:24] | The blast will fuse this place into one big,solid,copper pot. | 爆炸及热力会将这里溶成大铜壶 |
[53:29] | But they’re coming! That’s right. | 但他们正赶来这里 |
[53:30] | If I don’t get these things down to a safe level first, | 在他们未到前要在安全地方引爆 |
[53:35] | God knows where he’ll use them | 否则给他们夺去便不堪设想 |
[53:48] | Just keep an eye on the timer,okay? | 留心时间掣,好吗? |
[54:53] | What is that noise? | 什么声音? |
[54:56] | Water.There’s an underground river beneath this place. | 水声 下面有一条地下河 |
[55:00] | I understand, sir. | 好了 让我们搬核弹下去 |
[55:30] | I’ll advise NEST and as soon as they confirm the ground is clean,… .. I’ll send in a dozen gunships. We’ll secure the area. Yes, sir. | 搜索队一通知地面没辐射 我便会派战斗直升机去封锁该区 |
[55:45] | Giles Prentice, sir. I got here as soon as I could. | 我是吉尔斯 我用最快的速度来的 |
[55:47] | -Wilkins. Good to meet you. -Likewise, sir. | 叫我威尔金斯,终于见到你,幸会 幸会 |
[55:50] | That was the chairman, Mr Prentice. | 我刚与主席通电话 吉尔斯先生 |
[55:53] | According to an NSA radio intercept, you were right. | 我们截到无线电通讯证明你是对的 |
[55:57] | But it’s Deakins stealing the nukes. Not Hale. | 但不是希尔盗核弹,而是狄坚 |
[56:17] | Now what? | 怎办 |
[56:19] | Now we get outta here before he shows up. | 在狄坚来到之前离开这里 |
[56:40] | How many times do I have to say it? | 到底要我说多少次? |
[56:42] | Please don’t shoot the nuclear weapons. | 别开枪射核弹 |
[57:29] | Kelly! | 基利 |
[57:30] | We’ve found the nuke. We’re at the end oftunnel A. | 找到核弹 我们在隧道A尽头 |
[57:33] | Put the cold one on the elevator. We’ll be right along. | 将没启动的那枚核弹搬上升降机 我们会跟着来 |
[57:42] | [矿场图] | |
[57:44] | A service tunnel! Come on! | 有一条货运隧道,来 |
[57:48] | Make sure Hale doesn’t get back to the bomb. | 别让希尔再取到核弹 |
[57:51] | And, Johnson… The clock is ticking. | 约翰逊,时间紧迫 |
[58:20] | -Where are you taking us? -Back to the elevator. | 我们现在去哪里 回到升降机 |
[58:25] | These service tunnels run between the main shafts. Now, ifwe take the next right… | 这些货运隧道连接主升降槽 现在…右转 |
[58:44] | Hey, Hale! | 做得好 嘿, 希尔! |
[58:46] | Nice move with the nukes! Shows initiative,… | 坚定不移 |
[58:49] | .. determination. Proud ofya! | 真以你为荣 |
[58:52] | But I think I gave us all too much time. | 可惜我给你太多时间 |
[58:54] | 30 whole minutes? I don’t know… | 整整三十分钟? 我认为… |
[58:57] | Shows a lack oftotal commitment, don’t you think? | 这是个瑕点 你认为呢? |
[59:00] | I took it down to 13. | 我将时间掣调到十三分钟 |
[59:06] | I’ll be right back. | 很快回来 |
[1:00:26] | All set. | 准备就绪 |
[1:00:27] | We’ll be right along. | 我们会跟着来 |
[1:01:25] | You OK? | 没事吗? |
[1:01:43] | Well,… I gotta go. | 我要走了 |
[1:01:46] | You two have a nice time down here. | 你俩慢慢享受吧 |
[1:01:50] | And, uh… don’t forget to say hi to Johnson for me when you see him. | 还有… 别忘了见到约翰逊时,代我向他打招呼 |
[1:01:56] | I got 20 bucks that says you’re gonna see him first. | 我赌20元,你会比我先见到他 |
[1:01:59] | -Really? -Yeah. | -真的? -是的! |
[1:02:02] | You’re gonna ransom Salt Lake City, aren’t you? -Well, why do you say that? -St Jude’s Hospital? | 我知你计划想勒索盐湖城政府 为何这样说 圣祖医院? |
[1:02:08] | You’ll hide the warheads in Radiology… .. | 将核弹藏在医院的放射部 |
[1:02:11] | so they don’t show up on any satellite scans. Right? | 那它们的辐射就不会被卫星探测到 对吧? |
[1:02:16] | -Huh! Well, I’m impressed. -Thank you. -So how much will you ask for? | 思维还不错 过奖 想勒索多少钱 |
[1:02:20] | -Lots. I got a broker in Stockholm who’s gonna buy me 5% ofVolvo. | 很多 我认识个在斯德哥尔摩的股票经纪 |
[1:02:25] | For the rest of my years, | 他会卖给我沃尔沃的百分之五股份 |
[1:02:28] | I’m gonna live offthe dividends,… .. happy in the knowledge… .. | 靠股息也可维持下半生 心安理得 |
[1:02:32] | that I’m helping to make the safest automobiles in the world. So that’s what this is all about? | 而我会帮忙制造全世界最高安全性的沃尔沃房车 就为这些? |
[1:02:39] | The money? Yeah. Bullshit. Well, look, you tell me why. Go ahead. | 钱? 对 废话 那么你告诉我原因吧 来 |
[1:02:44] | You tell me why. | 告诉我原因 |
[1:02:46] | Because you’ve been passed over for promotion so often… .. you wanna show the bastards you’re right! | 因为你屡次不获升级 想对那些混蛋显点颜色 |
[1:02:51] | Maybe it’s because everybody’s cashing out, so why not you? | 也许因人人都发财,你心有不甘 去死 |
[1:02:55] | Fuck… | 也许… |
[1:02:57] | Or your mother dropped you on your head as a baby. Who the hell cares, Deak? | 你出世时头先着地,脑有问题… 谁在乎原因? |
[1:03:01] | There’s no difference between you and a guy who shoots up a school yard. | 你与在校园里乱枪扫射的家伙没分别 |
[1:03:05] | You both got a head full of bad wiring! | 都是脑子短了路的一丘之貉 |
[1:03:07] | -What was that? -You’re fucked in the head, Deak! | 你说什么? 你是疯子 |
[1:03:15] | I pissed him off. | 激怒他了 |
[1:03:28] | This way. | 这边 |
[1:03:41] | Hey, hey, hey! Where the hell’s the other one? Shut up! | 另一枚到底在哪里? 闭嘴 |
[1:03:53] | Help us. Come on! | 帮忙 |
[1:04:12] | Get the goddamn thing in! Let’s get outta here! | 搞什么鬼,快搬上来,走吧 |
[1:04:20] | That was the only way out. | 那是唯一出路 |
[1:04:25] | Man… Well, that’s it, then, isn’t it? | 逃不掉? |
[1:04:48] | You have any family? | 你有家人吗? |
[1:04:52] | No… Just me and Fred. | 只有我和弗雷德 |
[1:04:56] | Fred… Who’s Fred, your boyfriend? | 弗雷德?弗雷德是谁?你男朋友? |
[1:05:00] | No, my dog. | 不,我的狗 |
[1:05:05] | The river! | 大河 |
[1:05:07] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 哦! 天哪 哦! 我的天 |
[1:05:09] | They… they… hit it, uh… digging a tunnel! | 他们挖通了大河 |
[1:05:13] | That’s why they shut down the mine! Come on! | 这是关闭矿场的原因,来 |
[1:05:38] | Hang on! | 等等 |
[1:05:39] | Four minutes to detonation. You stupid bastard! We’ll all be killed! | 只余四分钟便爆炸 蠢材!我们会同归于尽 |
[1:05:44] | We’ll be fine, Mr Pritchett. And will you please keep your voice down? I’m concentrating. | 没事的 普里切特先生 还得请你小声点,我要集中精神 |
[1:05:54] | It’s must be it. | 一定是这条 |
[1:06:18] | This thing doesn’t go anywhere. | 没有去路 |
[1:06:32] | One o’clock! On the road! | 一点方向 右边 |
[1:06:53] | Attention! We are federalagents! | 注意 我们是联邦探员 |
[1:06:55] | Stop your vehicle immediately! | 立即停车 |
[1:06:58] | Oh, God! Oh, God! | 噢,天 |
[1:07:00] | How does that gunship fit into your grand strategy? | 有料到出现直升机吗? |
[1:07:04] | You don’t know what you’re doing. | 你根本没完善的计划 |
[1:07:06] | This is out of control! I must have been… | 情况不妙 我一定得… |
[1:07:12] | Hush! Hush! | 安静! 安静! |
[1:07:14] | Stop your vehicle! | 停车 |
[1:07:16] | I repeat! Stop your vehicle immediately! | 重复 立即停车 |
[1:07:29] | Swing around in front of ’em! | 飞到车前面 |
[1:07:38] | Do notmove oryou willbe fired upon! | 别动,否则开火 |
[1:07:43] | Uh-uh-uh-uh! We are federalagents! | 联邦探员 |
[1:07:45] | Throw down your weapons… | 放下武器 |
[1:07:47] | .. and keep yourhands in sight! | 举高双手 |
[1:08:12] | I just realised something. | 我刚才发现… |
[1:08:14] | I never actually killed anyone before. | 原来我以前从未杀过人… |
[1:08:17] | I mean, I dropped bombs on Baghdad,… | 没错 我曾向巴格达投弹,但… |
[1:08:21] | .. but… never face to face. | 从未亲手杀人 |
[1:08:24] | I don’t know what the big deal is. I really don’t. | 杀人不是什么大不了的事情 |
[1:08:31] | Turn your electronic equipment off now. | 关掉电子仪器 |
[1:08:34] | Throw down your weapons! | 放下武器 |
[1:09:16] | All right! | 大家保持镇定 |
[1:09:19] | We’re losing power! | 失去动力 -发生什么事? -天啊,飞机失灵了 |
[1:09:32] | We’ve gone red! Triple red! All out! | 红色警告 三倍的红色 死定了 |
[1:09:49] | I say, goddamn! What a rush! | 妈的,真惊险 |
[1:09:56] | Whoo! | 杂种,爆炸震到直升机坠毁 |
[1:09:57] | Son of a bitch! Shock wave took down the damn chopper! | 那叫做电磁波震动 |
[1:10:01] | That’s EMP. Electromagnetic pulse. A nuclear blast sends it out for miles. | 核弹的电磁波震动能传出去数英里 |
[1:10:04] | Anything electronic shuts down including choppers and radios. | 令电子仪器失灵 包括直升机和无线电 |
[1:10:08] | We just shut down McMurran’s field communications! | 我们截断了他们与基地的通讯 |
[1:10:11] | That’ll put a pretty little dent in their response time, huh? -Deak, you the man! -I’m the man! | 使他们不能迅速作出回应 -你好棒 -我确实很棒 |
[1:10:18] | Colonel Wilkins, sir? Shouldn’t we be evacuating? | 上校,应否撤退? |
[1:10:20] | We’re fine. It was underground. | 没事,在地底核爆 |
[1:10:23] | -Colonel Wilkins for General Creely. -How do you know? | -我是威尔金斯上校 找凯利将军 -怎知我们没事? |
[1:10:25] | With a surface detonation we’d have felt a different kind of ground tremor. | 若在地面核爆,地面震动不同 |
[1:10:29] | We’d also be burned, blind, and dying. | 我们会烧伤,瞎眼,命不久矣 |
[1:10:36] | We’re ten minutes behind. Mr Pritchett, would you mind stepping outside? | 我们迟了十分钟 普里切特先生 不介意滚出去吧? |
[1:10:52] | It went off underground, thank God! | 核弹在地下爆炸 谢天谢地 现在怎办? |
[1:10:56] | What do we do now? | 首先,不要让消息外泄 |
[1:10:58] | First, we nail a huge goddamn lid on this thing. | 你手下吉尔斯提出的看法 |
[1:11:01] | And with all due respect to your boy Giles… | 开诚布公是最好的策略 |
[1:11:04] | .. and his belief that honesty is the best policy,… | 确实可敬 |
[1:11:06] | .. from now until the end ofthe world,… .. what happened in Utah today was an earthquake. | 但那只是纸上谈兵,宣布犹他地震吧 |
[1:11:49] | Hey! It’s okay… -My God! We set off a nuclear bomb! | 不要紧 我的天 我们引爆了一枚核弹 |
[1:11:53] | -The walls shielded the blast. None ofthe radiation leaked out. We’re all right! | 地底四周土壁挡住爆炸,没有泄出辐射 |
[1:11:57] | Look at my hands! Why are they shaking? | 快看我的手,为何震动? |
[1:12:00] | Because the water was freezing. | 因为水很冷 不 这不正常 |
[1:12:02] | -No, that’s not normal! -It’s okay. You’re just cold. | 没事的,你只是觉得冷 |
[1:12:07] | You just need to get warm, okay? | 你只是需要暖一暖 明吗? |
[1:12:14] | Hey, look! You see the butterflies there? | 看到那边的蝴蝶吗? |
[1:12:17] | If there was radiation around, they wouldn’t survive, would they? | 若有辐射,它们不会活下来 是吧? 是 |
[1:12:27] | -Right? -I guess not. | -好点了吗? -好像没有 |
[1:12:32] | It says in the, uh… detonation manual… | 核弹手册上说… |
[1:12:35] | .. that ifyou see butterflies after detonation, you’re gonna be fine. | 若核爆后见到蝴蝶便是没事 |
[1:12:45] | It doesn’t say that! | 手册没有那样说 |
[1:12:47] | I promise you that we’re fine. | 我向你保证,没事的 |
[1:12:55] | How far down the riverbank does this path go? | 这条沿河小路有多长? |
[1:12:58] | Three or four miles. | 约三至四英里 |
[1:13:00] | We should be able to get to Deakins before he gets outta here. | 在狄坚逃离之前 我们就能追上他 |
[1:13:18] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:13:25] | Hey! They are late. | -好像只有两人 -他们迟到了 |
[1:13:30] | There’s more coming. | 还有人来 |
[1:13:41] | Hey! I thought you said Hale wouldn’t be a problem. | 我想你说过希尔很易对付 |
[1:13:44] | Yeah, well, he surprised me, too, but he’s dead, so let’s go. | 他的表现叫我也吃惊 但结果也是死路一条,走吧 |
[1:14:40] | Sink it? | 弄沉? |
[1:14:42] | Steal it. | 偷 |
[1:14:56] | Let’s move it! | 快点 |
[1:14:57] | They’re coming! | 他们来了 |
[1:14:58] | Get out ofthe boat! | 离开木伐 离开木伐 |
[1:15:32] | Your friends in Washington should be getting the package about now. | 华盛顿方面现应收到邮包 |
[1:15:37] | Yep. I’m sure we got their full and complete attention. | 他们一定不敢怠慢 |
[1:15:42] | Let’s move it! | 快点 |
[1:15:43] | We’re on a tight schedule! | 我们时间无多 |
[1:16:20] | $250 million by 14:00, Utah time. | 犹他时区14:00送交二亿五仟万元 |
[1:16:23] | This deadline is notnegotiable. | 逾期不付,后果自负 |
[1:16:27] | The second device is on a timer. | 第二个核弹会定时爆炸 |
[1:16:29] | Shortly afteryou receive this, the timer willbe activated. | 你们收到这录音带后,我便启动核弹 |
[1:16:31] | At 14:01, I willmake a call. | 在14:01我会再找你们 |
[1:16:34] | Iflfindyou’ve complied, I willstop the timer. Ifyou have not… | 若付款便关上时间掣,若不… |
[1:17:07] | Yes. Yes, sir, I understand. | 对,是的 我明白 |
[1:17:12] | -Creely. -Please hold the line, sir. | -凯利. -请别挂断, 长官. |
[1:17:15] | The President is asking if we know where the device is headed. | 总统问我们是否知核弹下落 |
[1:17:18] | If Deakins had a plane, it could be anywhere. We just don’t know. | 狄坚有飞机,怎知他藏在何处 |
[1:17:22] | I do. | 我知道 |
[1:17:24] | One moment, sir. General, they’ve found Captain Hale. He’s atLake Powell. | 请等等 将军,找到希尔上尉,他在鲍威湖来电 |
[1:17:49] | This is a really bad idea! | 这真是个馊主意 |
[1:18:27] | -Sir! The prisoner is secure! | 拘留犯安全无恙 |
[1:18:28] | -Good job, Tom! You gentlemen can RTB. I’ll take it from here. | 做得好 汤姆 回基地,这里由我处理 收到,返回基地 |
[1:18:33] | Roger, sir. Returning to base! | 他们在对岸找到木伐 |
[1:18:35] | They found the raft on the other side ofthe lake. Tracks from a heavy truck ran out when they hit the paved road. | 发现重型车辆痕迹向一方向进发 |
[1:18:43] | -What about the girl? -What about her? | 那女子呢? 关她什么事? |
[1:18:45] | What about her! She’s an innocent victim in this. | 关她什么事?她是无辜受苦者 |
[1:18:48] | I got her involved. When you guys find that truck,… | 我令她卷入这事,找到那货车时 |
[1:18:51] | .. you’ll hit it with everything! I don’t want her becoming a casualty. | 要全力进攻 我不想她受伤害 你也许觉得牺牲她没什么… |
[1:18:56] | Maybe it’s okay with you, but we’re military officers. | 但我们发过誓 |
[1:18:59] | We took an oath. | 我们都是公职人员 |
[1:19:01] | As officers, we have a responsibility to save that woman’s life… | 我们有责任救她,夺回核弹 |
[1:19:04] | .. and get back the weapon. I have a responsibility to follow orders and return you to McMurran. | 而我有责任要依命令将你送回麦克莫伦基地 |
[1:19:10] | -Do you understand orders, Captain? -Yes, sir. I do. Good. | 你明白吗? 上尉 我知 好 |
[1:19:21] | Because I’m about to break them. | 因为我要对付他们 |
[1:19:27] | Any argument, Mr Prentice? | 吉尔斯先生,有异议吗? |
[1:19:30] | No, sir. | 没有 |
[1:19:32] | Just for the record, I’m not entirely a civilian. | 我并非完全属于文职人员 |
[1:19:36] | I was actually a lieutenant in the ROTC at Yale. | 我在耶鲁大学时是后备中尉 |
[1:19:43] | Good for you, Lieutenant. | 很好,中尉 |
[1:19:49] | Is the radio still down? | 无线电仍不通 |
[1:19:51] | Afraid so. Your chopper will be refuelled in two minutes. | 对,你的直升机两分钟内入好油 |
[1:19:55] | I wish I were going with you. | 希望能与你一起去 |
[1:19:57] | Captain, what exactly are you looking for? | 上尉 你究竟在找什么? |
[1:20:00] | Tracks. | 火车 |
[1:20:01] | As in railroad tracks. | 铁路路轨 |
[1:20:03] | Deak knows you’ll cover every inch of asphalt north of here. | 狄坚知道你留意各公路 |
[1:20:05] | I’ll bet 20 bucks that nuke is on a train. | 我敢打赌20元 核弹在… 某一列火车上 |
[1:20:10] | Let’s see the map. All right. Salt Lake is northwest of here. | 看地图 盐湖城在西北方 |
[1:20:12] | These tracks curve east first. -Why would he do that? | 而路轨在城之外向东转 为什么他这样做? |
[1:20:16] | -He’s not going to Salt Lake. | 他不是去盐湖城 |
[1:20:20] | But you found the radiology tag from the hospital. | 那是最近的医院,你找到线索 |
[1:20:23] | That’s what’s been bothering me. I think he planted it. | 那是他有意留下扰乱视线的 |
[1:20:26] | He wanted whoever found it to think that’s where he was heading. | 让人以为他会去那里 |
[1:20:30] | -He’s doing a rope-a-dope! -He’s doing a what? | 声东击西 什么? |
[1:20:34] | Rope-a-dope. You know? It’s a boxing term. Ali and Foreman in Zaire? | 声东击西,你不知道?拳术技巧记得阿里和福里曼的比赛吗? |
[1:20:40] | Captain, I know what it is. What’s your point? | 上尉 我知道那场比赛,直接说出你的看法吧, |
[1:20:44] | If everything he shows us says west, he’s actually heading east. | 他如说向西,就是向东 |
[1:20:47] | Denver. | 丹佛市 |
[1:20:51] | You said you had Salt Lake sealed up pretty tight. | 你说已封锁盐湖城 |
[1:20:53] | What’s gonna hurt if we check out Denver? | 不妨到丹佛市查一查 |
[1:21:15] | -Shepherd! -Hey, Deak! | -席佛! -嘿,狄坚! |
[1:21:17] | -Any trouble with the train crew? -They went like lambs. | 火车人员有没有麻烦? 没有,他们很听话 |
[1:21:20] | Good. Let’s get that satellite dish wired in. | 好,驳卫星天线吧 |
[1:21:23] | -Already done. -Excellent! | 驳好 好极 |
[1:21:26] | With this remote you can shut the bomb down face to face,… .. or you can dial it in over the link. | 用这遥控器,既可直接控制核弹 也可透过天线控制 |
[1:21:31] | All right, let’s close this deal. | 非常好 我们来速战速决吧 |
[1:21:34] | Shepherd, I want to be airborne in five minutes. | 席佛 我想五分钟内使用直升机 |
[1:21:36] | Kelly, contact Washington and tell them the bomb’s going to Denver. | 基利,接通华盛顿 告诉他们核弹正运往丹佛 然后接通日内瓦 |
[1:21:40] | Then contact Geneva. When the money’s there, I’ll shut down our puppy. | 钱送到便关上时间掣 |
[1:21:44] | Smile, boys! We’re about to retire! | 开心点 我们快发达了 |
[1:21:47] | Let’s get this bird unwrapped! | 启动这直升机 |
[1:22:24] | We haven’t met. I’m Max! | 我们没见过 我叫马克思 |
[1:22:35] | You probably thought I was a computer nerd. | 你也许以为我是电脑痴 |
[1:22:39] | Wrong! | 错 |
[1:22:41] | I was a Navy SEAL, lady. | 我以前是海军特击队精英 女士 |
[1:22:42] | You should see what I can do… with just my thumb. | 想知道我能做些什么? 留意我的手指 |
[1:23:40] | You just saved me $3 million. I owe you one. | 你刚替我省了三百万元 我欠你个人情 |
[1:23:44] | Shoot yourself. We’ll call it square. | 射杀自己吧,这才更省钱 |
[1:23:46] | Whoa! Attitude! | 有胆色 |
[1:23:51] | Now, where’s my little buddy Hale? | 我的小兄弟希尔呢? |
[1:23:54] | He left you alone, didn’t he? | 留下你一个 是吗? |
[1:23:57] | Well, that’s his speed -100% pussy. | 这就是他 百分百的孬种 |
[1:24:00] | He’s got more guts than you think. | 你错了,他胆色过人 |
[1:24:06] | But would he have enough guts to eat a bullet… | 他够胆接我一枪吗? 在他帮某人蒸发一整座城市之前 |
[1:24:09] | .. before he’d help someone vaporise a whole city? | 他一定是溜了 |
[1:24:13] | I think he’d fold. But not you. | 你不同 |
[1:24:14] | I think you’ve got more guts than he does. | 比他有胆得多 |
[1:24:17] | I think you’d eat a bullet. | 我猜够胆接我一枪 |
[1:24:25] | Let’s find out! | 试试看 |
[1:24:29] | Now, press four… | 按4 |
[1:24:39] | I said push four. | 我叫你按4 |
[1:24:44] | Go ahead. | 快,按4 |
[1:24:54] | Ah… Four. Eight. Seven. Go ahead. | 4、8、7,快 |
[1:25:08] | -7 -Please… -Seven. | -别这样 |
[1:25:15] | Starting at ground zero and moving out in concentric circles,… .. we have, in terms of immediate effect,… .. 100% fatalities to 30 miles,… .. | 由原爆地以同心圆向外扩展…影响是三十英里内人畜全亡 |
[1:25:27] | 90% at 40 miles, dropping roughly 10% for every 10 miles after that. Two. One. Enter. Enter… | 四十英里内则九成 以后每远离十英里杀伤力降低一成 2,1,输入,输入 |
[1:25:43] | We estimate… .. 250,000 dead on impact,… | 据估计… 二十五万人直接死亡… |
[1:25:49] | .. with another quarter million projected within the year. | 一年内再有二十五万人死亡 |
[1:25:56] | Enter. | 输入… |
[1:25:57] | Come on. Just push Enter | 只要按输入… |
[1:25:59] | and it’s done. | 就完事 |
[1:26:05] | Which is it gonna be, hm? | 是按?还是要受死? [取消] |
[1:26:13] | You know, to tell the truth, I thought you were gonna fold. | 说实在的 我以为你不敢做 |
[1:26:18] | Well, I’m dead either way,… | 反正按不按都要死 |
[1:26:21] | .. so do it yourself, asshole. | 你自己按吧,蠢材 |
[1:26:26] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[1:26:33] | Night-night, honey! | 晚安 亲爱的 |
[1:27:19] | Cover me! | 掩护我 |
[1:27:20] | Good luck! | 祝好运 |
[1:27:28] | Bring it in! | 飞近 |
[1:27:53] | Gimme your hand! | 手给我 |
[1:28:08] | Okay! You can come! | 你来了 |
[1:28:16] | Get me down there now! | 近一点 |
[1:28:31] | Let’s give those guys a haircut! | 用机翼给他们剪发 |
[1:28:40] | Shit! | 该死! |
[1:28:41] | Get down! | 趴下! |
[1:28:53] | Freeze! | 别动 |
[1:29:24] | Wow! That was a first for me, too! | 我第一次那样做 |
[1:30:36] | This is where you two get off! | 这里就是你们的葬身之地 |
[1:31:33] | -We’re leaving now! -Yes, sir! | 我们走 |
[1:31:37] | -Where’s Shepherd? -He should be here. | -席佛呢? -应该在这里的 找他 |
[1:31:56] | Cut the power! | 截断电力 [启动] |
[1:32:15] | Goddamn you, Hale! | 希尔,去死吧 |
[1:32:22] | We’ll never get clear in time. We need to shut down the nuke. | 我们未离安全地,核弹便先爆炸 |
[1:32:26] | You hear me? You need to disarm it! | 听见没有 要阻止核弹爆炸 |
[1:32:28] | Find Hale! | 找希尔 |
[1:32:55] | Oh, God! Your shoulder… | 天,你肩头… |
[1:32:58] | Help me offwith this! | 帮我脱下 |
[1:33:00] | Oh, God! | 噢,天 |
[1:33:04] | [取消] | |
[1:33:20] | No matter what happens, this train can’t make it to the city. | 不管怎样,不能让这火车入城 那么… |
[1:33:25] | You stay here and uncouple the car. I’m gonna go after Deakins. | 你分开火车头与车卡 我去追Deakins |
[1:33:32] | I’ll see you soon. You promise? | 再见 不见不散? |
[1:33:53] | Fuck ’em ifthey can’t take ajoke. | 妈的 看他们还笑得出来 [重新设定] |
[1:34:05] | What the fuck are you doin’! | 你他妈的在干什么? |
[1:34:32] | Shut that son of a bitch down! Now! | 他奶奶的 快关上,快 |
[1:34:35] | This ain’t what I signed on for! | 这样做与原来计划不符 |
[1:34:37] | I’m not ready to die! Not for you! | 我不想死,更不会陪你死 |
[1:34:40] | Everybody dies, Kelly. I’m as good a reason as any. | 人人都要死 基利 要死得有价值 |
[1:34:48] | Come on! Come on! | 别这样 |
[1:34:54] | Hale! | 希尔! |
[1:34:58] | Incoming! | 我来了 |
[1:35:28] | Come on out, Deak! It’s over! | 出来,狄坚 你走投无路 |
[1:35:52] | You lose. | 你输了 |
[1:35:54] | I’ve still got my finger on the trigger. | 我的手指放在摇控器上 |
[1:35:56] | That’s the remote trigger. You see, if I press this button here,… | 这是远程遥控器 |
[1:35:58] | .. you lose. | 我一按这里,你就完蛋 |
[1:36:03] | And if I push this button,… | 若我按这掣… |
[1:36:06] | .. the weapon is disarmed. | 核弹便不会爆炸 |
[1:36:09] | Why don’t you disarm it, then? | 别让核弹爆炸 |
[1:36:12] | I’m not in the mood. Now, get rid ofyour weapon. | 别惹我生气 现在 放下武器 |
[1:36:17] | Get rid ofyour weapon! | 放下 |
[1:36:21] | Come on!Attaboy! | 这才像话 |
[1:36:27] | You can shut it down. You just have to come and get it. | 你来关上核弹时间掣,来吧 |
[1:36:31] | And $20 that I took from you last night… | 这20元 昨晚从你手得到的 我打赌… |
[1:36:35] | .. says that you won’t. | 你不敢来 |
[1:36:41] | You’re out ofyour mind! | 你真的疯了 |
[1:36:43] | Yeah! Ain’t it cool? | 不错,精彩吗? |
[1:36:44] | I’m serious, Deak. Your mind has gone offthe map. | 我得说 狄坚 你脑筋大大的有问题 |
[1:36:47] | Maybe, but I’m still gonna kick your ass. | 可能是,但我仍会打得你屁滚尿流 |
[1:37:03] | You’re bleeding, aren’t ya? Well, that’s good! | 你有伤 哈哈 这回可好 |
[1:37:05] | Let’s see ifwe can’t get any more out, all righty? | 看你还可流多少血 |
[1:38:02] | Used to be, every fight went to a knockout. | 以前的拳赛是要一方打晕才终止 |
[1:38:04] | You know what a knockout feels like? | 知道晕倒的滋味吗? |
[1:38:26] | Your brain presses against your skull and it feels like this! | 脑袋紧压着头骨,就是晕倒的感觉 |
[1:39:21] | Does it feel like that? | 有这感觉吗? |
[1:41:31] | I win. | 我赢了 |
[1:41:32] | Sir, please turn around. | 请转身 |
[1:42:00] | My name’s Riley Hale. | 我叫韦利·希尔 |
[1:42:03] | Terry Carmichael. | 我叫泰莉·卡迈柯 |
[1:42:06] | Pleased to meet you.You know, you’re still under arrest, Captain. | 幸会上尉 你仍然是我阶下囚,真的 |
[1:42:11] | Oh, yeah? I guess you’d better take me in. | 最好是送我入狱 |