英文名称:Bumblebee
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:54] | They’ve broken through the front lines! | 他们已经突破了前线 |
[00:56] | I’ve lost contact with the capital! | 我失去了和总部的联络 |
[00:57] | There’s too many of them! | 数量实在是太多了 |
[01:01] | Stand fast! | 守住了 |
[01:05] | Finish them! | 干掉他们 |
[01:18] | Where’s B-127? | B127在哪里 |
[01:34] | Sorry I’m late. I hit a little traffic. | 对不起 我迟到了 路上有点堵 |
[01:35] | Get down! Incoming! | 小心 敌军突入 |
[01:37] | Uh, Optimus. | 擎天柱 |
[01:40] | Decepticons, attack! | 霸天虎 进攻 |
[01:45] | Autobots, fall back! Get to the tower! | 汽车人 后撤 去塔里 |
[01:49] | Destroy the launch pad! Let none escape! | 毁掉发射台 不得让任何人逃走 |
[01:59] | Cybertron has fallen. Get to the escape pods. | 赛博坦星沦陷了 赶紧上逃生舱 |
[02:04] | There are other Autobots scattered across the galaxy. | 银河系各处还有其他汽车人分散居住 |
[02:06] | We must reach them if we hope to survive. | 如果我们想要活下来 就必须联系上他们 |
[02:09] | Optimus, this is our home. We have to fight for it. | 擎天柱 这里是我们的家 我们必须要抗争 |
[02:17] | We will fight on. But we must find refuge first. | 我们会继续抗争 但我们必须先找地方避难 |
[02:21] | I found a planet that’s well hidden. Earth. | 我找到了一处不为人知的星球 地球 |
[02:25] | You will travel there and establish a base for us. | 你先去那里 为我们建立一个基地 |
[02:28] | Once we’ve gathered the others, we’ll join you. | 等我们找到了其他人 我们会来找你会合 |
[02:31] | You must protect the planet. | 你必须要保卫那个星球 |
[02:33] | If the Decepticons find it, then our people are truly finished. | 如果被霸天虎找到了 那我族就彻底完蛋了 |
[02:37] | Now go! | 快去吧 |
[02:54] | Good luck, soldier. I’ll buy you some time. | 祝你好运 士兵 我会给你争取一些时间 |
[04:01] | No! | 不 |
[04:03] | Okay, okay! | 好吧 好吧 |
[04:04] | I’m dead already, man! | 我已经死了 伙计 |
[04:07] | Oh, not just you. | 不仅仅是你 |
[04:10] | Being the overachiever that you are, | 你是如此的优秀 |
[04:11] | you managed to get your whole squad killed, Danny. | 甚至把你整个小队都害死了 丹尼 |
[04:13] | Bravo. | 太棒了 |
[04:14] | Come on, man. Those things sting. | 拜托 伙计 那玩意好臭 |
[04:15] | What things? These things? | 什么玩意 这个吗 |
[04:17] | You know, I wouldn’t know. I haven’t been hit yet. | 我不知道 我从来没有被击中过 |
[04:20] | Ow! Okay, you know what? That’s too close, man. | 伙计 你这下太近了 |
[04:22] | You could’ve taken out an eye. | 说不定会打到我眼睛的 |
[04:23] | I got a date tonight, man. This ain’t sexy! | 我今晚还有约会呢 伙计 这模样可不帅气 |
[04:26] | You’re right. I’m sorry. Ow! | 你说得对 对不起 |
[04:28] | That one was on me. | 是我不小心 |
[04:29] | That’s a malfunctioning trigger. | 这个扳机出故障了 |
[04:31] | This weapon is just faulty. | 这个武器坏了 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1096个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:170个,六级词汇:93个,GRE词汇:83个,托福词汇:124个,考研词汇:191个,专四词汇:158个,专八词汇:22个, 所有生词标注共:314个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:32] | Someone is going to get a talking to… | 都找人跟… |
[04:34] | Man, would you stop? | 伙计 别闹了 |
[04:35] | All right, just stop. | 好了 别闹了 |
[04:39] | I should’ve let you die in Grenada. | 我真该让你死在格林纳达的 |
[04:41] | If you did, we wouldn’t be able to come to the forest, | 那样的话 我们就不会来到这丛林里 |
[04:42] | run around and play these awesome games. | 到处乱跑 玩这么好玩的游戏了 |
[04:44] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[04:47] | Oh, I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[04:49] | Wow, man, that hurts. ‘Cause I love you. | 好伤人啊 因为我爱你 |
[04:52] | But you refuse to let it in ’cause you got intimacy issues. | 但是你拒绝接受 因为你害怕太过亲密 |
[04:55] | A therapist will probably | 你去找心理咨询师的话 |
[04:55] | tell you you weren’t hugged enough as a kid. | 他们会告诉你你小时候得到的拥抱不够多 |
[04:56] | – Look, man. – Danny, I know I look stupid, but… | -你看 -丹尼 我知道我看上去很蠢 但 |
[05:00] | Hey, yo, take cover! | 快找掩护 |
[05:15] | Danny. | 丹尼 |
[05:17] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[05:18] | Uh, yeah, man. | 没事 |
[05:23] | This is Agent Jack Burns. | 我是杰克·伯恩斯探员 |
[05:25] | I need medical up here now. | 我需要医疗援助 |
[05:27] | We have a projectile strike | 训练场西北方 |
[05:28] | in the northwest corner of the training course. | 遭到炮弹袭击 |
[05:30] | Multiple injuries. | 多人受伤 |
[05:32] | And would someone please explain to me | 谁能跟我解释一下 |
[05:34] | why you dropped napalm on your own guys! | 你们为什么要向自己人发射汽油弹 |
[05:37] | Negative. There are no live fire drills in the northwest sector. | 没有 西北部现没有进行实弹演习 |
[05:40] | What the hell hit us, then? | 那击中我们的到底是什么 |
[05:55] | Target on your right! | 目标在右方 |
[06:11] | I need all of you to fan out and track that thing down now! | 所有人 分散搜索刚刚那东西 |
[06:19] | Drive! | 开车 |
[06:26] | There! | 那边 |
[06:31] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[06:32] | Take it down! | 拿下它 |
[06:38] | Get down there now and flush that thing out! | 赶紧过来干掉这东西 |
[06:41] | There it is! | 它在那里 |
[06:51] | Target has been located, sir. | 目标已锁定 长官 |
[06:55] | Light it up! | 开火 |
[07:06] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[07:19] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[07:31] | It’s going for the mine! Cut it off! | 它要进矿坑 阻止它 |
[07:50] | Move, move! | 上 上 |
[08:04] | Please. | 拜托 |
[08:05] | This is a mistake. | 这是一个错误 |
[08:09] | Stay cool. Hold your fire. | 稳住 先别开火 |
[08:11] | I don’t want to hurt anyone. | 我不想伤害任何人 |
[08:20] | Who called in the Air Force? | 谁呼叫了空中增援 |
[08:26] | That’s not the Air Force. | 那不是空中增援 |
[08:33] | Run. | 快跑 |
[08:58] | Did you think you could hide? | 你以为你能躲起来吗 |
[09:09] | Now you’ll die screaming. | 现在你将要尖叫着死去 |
[09:11] | Like your friends! | 就像你的朋友们 |
[09:49] | Tell me where your friends are hiding. | 告诉我你的朋友们都躲在哪里 |
[09:51] | I’ll never talk. | 我永远不会说的 |
[09:53] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[09:57] | Then let’s make it official. | 那就让你真的说不出口吧 |
[10:28] | B127 B-127… | |
[10:30] | As a member of the Autobot resistance, | 作为汽车人抵抗军的一员 |
[10:33] | you are a traitor to Cybertron | 你是赛博坦星的叛徒 |
[10:35] | and are hereby sentenced to death. | 因此被判处死刑 |
[10:46] | No! | 不 |
[10:47] | No! | 不 |
[12:24] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[12:34] | *Sweetness, sweetness I was only joking* | *亲爱的 亲爱的 当我说* |
[12:39] | *When I said by rights you should be* | *你应该睡回床上去* |
[12:42] | *Bludgeoned in your bed* | *当然是开玩笑的* |
[12:47] | *Now I know how Joan of Arc felt* | *现在我知道圣女贞德的感受了* |
[12:50] | *Now I know how Joan of Arc felt* | *现在我知道圣女贞德的感受了* |
[12:55] | Morning, Dad. | 早上好 爸爸 |
[12:56] | *As the flames rose to her Roman nose* | *火焰窜到她的鹰钩鼻下* |
[12:58] | *And her Walkman started to melt* | *她的随身听开始融化* |
[13:27] | *Bigmouth, la-da-da da-da* | *大嘴巴* |
[13:30] | *Bigmouth, la-da-da da-da* | *大嘴巴* |
[13:33] | *Bigmouth…* | *大嘴巴* |
[13:36] | No! Don’t tickle. | 不 别胳肢我 |
[13:44] | Caught. | 被抓到了 |
[13:45] | Gross, Ron. | 真恶心 罗恩 |
[13:48] | Excuse me. | 让一下 |
[13:51] | Are those your diving trophies? | 那些是你的跳水奖杯吗 |
[13:53] | Taking up too much space in my room. | 在我房间里太占位置了 |
[13:55] | You’re gonna regret doing that. | 你这样做会后悔的 |
[13:58] | Where’s breakfast? | 早饭在哪里 |
[13:59] | Breakfast is conveniently located in the cupboards and the fridge. | 早餐已经为你好好地准备在碗橱和冰箱里了 |
[14:03] | Try to help out… | 我只是想帮上… |
[14:04] | – Yeah. – …A little. | -嗯 -一点点忙 |
[14:05] | Since I’m such a big kid now, | 因为我是个大孩子了 |
[14:07] | making my own breakfast and what have you, | 要给自己做早餐 还要给你做 |
[14:09] | you know how I could be an even bigger help around here, Mom? | 你知道怎样更加能帮助到我吗 妈妈 |
[14:13] | If I had a car. | 如果我能有一辆车 |
[14:14] | Charlie. | 查莉 |
[14:16] | What do you know, it’s my birthday tomorrow, | 你知道吗 明天是我的生日 |
[14:17] | perfect timing for a large cash gift. | 你正好可以给我一大笔钱 |
[14:20] | You know, $500 is really all I need to finish the Corvette. | 我只要五百美元就能修好那辆科尔维特了 |
[14:22] | I don’t have $500. You know how much nurses make. | 我没有五百美元 你知道护士能赚多少 |
[14:27] | “Half as much as doctors for twice the work,” Right? | “干的活是医生的两倍 赚的只有一半” 对吧 |
[14:29] | Tell you what, kiddo… | 这样吧 孩子 |
[14:31] | I got another job interview tomorrow. | 我明天还有个工作面试 |
[14:32] | If all goes well, I’ll have you swimming in car parts. | 如果一切顺利 我就带你去 |
[14:34] | I prefer cash, Ron. | 我更想要现金 罗恩 |
[14:36] | Don’t be rude. Feed the dog. | 别这么没礼貌 快去喂狗 |
[14:38] | Conan is Otis’s dog. Make him do it. | 柯南是奥蒂斯的狗 让他自己喂 |
[14:40] | What? | 什么 |
[14:42] | Aw! You look so grown up in your karate suit. | 你穿着空手道服都像个大人了 |
[14:46] | My baby boy is becoming a man. | 我的小儿子要变成小大人了 |
[14:49] | Oh, shoot, I’m gonna be late. | 该死 我要迟到了 |
[14:51] | Can you drop your brother at karate on your way to work, please? | 你能上班路上顺便送你弟弟去上空手道课吗 |
[14:55] | Um, I could if I had a car. | 要是我有车的话就可以 |
[14:57] | Just let him follow you on your bike so nobody abducts him. | 让他跟在你自行车后面 别让他被人诱拐了 |
[15:00] | Abducts him? You just said he’s a grown man now. | 诱拐他 你刚刚还说他是小大人了 |
[15:03] | If anyone tries anything, I will rupture their freaking spleen. | 要是有人敢动我 我就打烂他的肾脏 |
[15:22] | *And do you feel scared? I do* | *你害怕吗 我害怕* |
[15:27] | *But I won’t stop and falter* | *但我不会停下蹒跚着* |
[15:31] | *And if we threw it all away* | *如果我们抛开一切* |
[15:36] | *Things can only get better…* | *一切只会越来越好* |
[15:37] | – That’s two for you guys. – Thanks, bro. | -你们要的两根 -谢了 哥们 |
[15:42] | All right. Have a good one. | 好 祝你们玩得开心 |
[15:45] | Eat safe. | 吃得安全 |
[15:54] | Excuse me. Hi. We’ve never actually met… | 不好意思 你好 我们不算认识… |
[15:56] | Sorry, I can’t right now. | 对不起 现在没空 |
[15:57] | Yeah. Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[16:01] | Hey, hot dog girl! | 热狗妹 |
[16:02] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[16:04] | I’m so sorry. Oh, God. | 我很抱歉 天啊 |
[16:08] | Someone’s getting fired. | 有人要被炒咯 |
[16:11] | If I had to wear that, I would pray to be fired. | 要是让我穿上这一身 我宁愿被炒了 |
[16:14] | Good one, Tina. | 说得好 蒂娜 |
[16:19] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[16:32] | *On the street where you live* | *你住的街上* |
[16:34] | *Girls talk about their social lives* | *妹子聊着她们的生活* |
[16:38] | *They’re made of lipstick Plastic and paint* | *她们涂着美好的唇膏 化着妆* |
[16:40] | *A touch of sable In their eyes* | *眼里有一抹暗夜* |
[16:45] | *All your life all you asked* | *你这辈子只希望* |
[16:47] | *When is your Daddy gonna talk to you* | *你的爸爸什么时候愿意和你说话* |
[16:51] | *But we’re living In another world* | *但是你们生活在不同的世界* |
[16:53] | *Tryin’ to get Your message through…* | *想要传达你的信息* |
[16:58] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[17:00] | Hey, Uncle Hank. | 汉克叔叔 |
[17:01] | Are you still working on that damn car? | 你还要鼓捣你那辆破车吗 |
[17:03] | You still working on that damn personality? | 你的嘴巴还是这么毒吗 |
[17:07] | – What have you got for me? – Whatever you want. | -你给我准备了些什么 -你想要什么就有什么 |
[17:09] | Russians are gonna blow us all to hell anyway. | 反正俄罗斯人都会把我们炸飞 |
[17:12] | That’s the spirit. | 这种干劲才对 |
[17:14] | Hey, kid. | 丫头 |
[17:16] | Hand me the three-eighths, would you? | 把3/8扳手递给我 |
[17:18] | You working on the carburetor? | 你在修汽化器吗 |
[17:23] | – You need the half-inch. – I said the three… | -你需要1/2的 -我说了我要3… |
[17:30] | – Thanks, kid. – Yep. | -谢了 丫头 -不客气 |
[17:40] | *You saw me standing* | *你看到我站在* |
[17:42] | *By the wall corner of a main street* | *大道的墙角* |
[17:49] | *Take a chance* | *赌一把* |
[17:51] | *Like all dreamers can’t find another way* | *就像所有的梦想家都不会放弃* |
[17:58] | *You don’t have to dream it all* | *你不需要做梦* |
[18:01] | *Just live a day…* | *过好每一天* |
[18:06] | *Don’t say a prayer for me now* | *不要为我祈祷* |
[19:25] | Where is Optimus Prime? | 擎天柱在哪里 |
[19:28] | He survived the fall of Cybertron. | 赛博坦沦陷了 他没有死 |
[19:30] | And no rebellion is truly dead | 只有消灭了他们的领导者 |
[19:32] | until the leader is vanquished. | 反抗军才算是真正根除 |
[19:34] | So where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[19:37] | My name is Cliffjumper, lieutenant in the Autobot resistance. | 我叫飞过山 汽车人反抗军的中队 |
[19:41] | My safe return will be considered… | 我若安全回去… |
[19:43] | Wrong answer. | 回答错误 |
[19:45] | We know he’s planning to establish a base. | 我们知道他计划建立一个基地 |
[19:49] | Tell us where it is and we’ll let you live. | 告诉我们在哪里 我们就饶你一命 |
[19:52] | My name is Cliffjumper, lieutenant… | 我叫飞过山 汽车人… |
[19:56] | *Sometimes you wanna go…* | *有时候你想去…* |
[19:59] | No. | 不 |
[20:01] | That’s B-127’s signal. | 那是B127的信号 |
[20:03] | – Can you trace it? – Already did. | -你能追踪吗 -已经在追踪了 |
[20:06] | If you won’t tell us where Prime is, | 如果你不愿意告诉我们擎天柱在哪里 |
[20:09] | perhaps your young friend will. | 也许你这位年轻的朋友能告诉我们 |
[20:11] | Never. | 不可能 |
[20:12] | You’re a brave warrior. You deserve a better death. | 你是一名勇敢的战士 你值得更有尊严地死去 |
[20:17] | But then again… | 不过… |
[20:24] | Set course for Earth. | 设定前往地球的航线 |
[20:39] | I’ll give you thirty bucks for all of it. | 我给你30块换这些 |
[20:41] | I can get twice that much for the coil alone. | 这个线圈我就能卖上两倍的价格了 |
[20:44] | From who? I’m the only one that comes in here. | 谁买 只有我会来这地方 |
[20:46] | I don’t even know how you’re still open. | 我都不知道你这地方怎么还开得下去 |
[20:48] | Just take it. Go. My show is on. | 赶紧拿走吧 快走 我的节目要开始了 |
[20:52] | Hey, where did you get that Beetle? | 你那辆甲壳虫车是哪里来的 |
[20:54] | I swear to God, ever since they put up that dumbass tower, | 上帝啊 自从他们竖起了那该死的塔 |
[20:58] | I can’t get a signal to watch my shows. | 我都收不到信号 看不了节目了 |
[21:00] | I’ve got to see what happens to Alf this week. | 我得看看这周埃尔夫怎么样了 |
[21:14] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[21:30] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[21:36] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[21:43] | I give up. | 我放弃 |
[21:46] | I can’t do this without you. | 没有你我做不到 |
[21:50] | Nice to meet you. Interested in a new Buick? | 见到你很高兴 想要辆新的别克吗 |
[21:54] | – Nice try. – All right, I touched. But I didn’t eat. | -想得美 -我碰过了 但我没吃 |
[21:57] | And I’m supposed to believe one of these steaks | 我应该认为有一块牛肉 |
[21:59] | just got up and walked away on its own? | 会站起来自己跑掉吗 |
[22:01] | I’ve seen stranger. | 我可见过更奇怪的场景 |
[22:04] | No dinner for you tonight. | 你今晚不许吃晚餐 |
[22:05] | But I’m starved! I’ve been fasting since lunch! | 但我好饿 我从午餐后就一直在禁食呢 |
[22:11] | Well, I did eat that pumpkin. | 不过我倒是吃了那个南瓜 |
[22:33] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[22:48] | I miss you, Dad. | 我想你 爸爸 |
[22:51] | I think it’s too low, honey. | 我觉得太低了 亲爱的 |
[22:53] | No. | 不 |
[22:54] | No, I think it goes to that button. | 不 我觉得得打到那颗按钮上 |
[22:57] | I don’t know about… Fix it. | 我不知道…调整一下 |
[23:01] | Good morning, birthday girl! | 早上好 小寿星 |
[23:03] | You look… | 你看上去… |
[23:07] | Nice. | 很棒 |
[23:09] | Happy birthday, baby. | 生日快乐 宝贝 |
[23:11] | I love you. Come on, open your present. | 我爱你 来 打开礼物吧 |
[23:12] | I’m gonna be late for work. | 我上班要迟到了 |
[23:15] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢谢 妈妈 |
[23:21] | Helmet. With… | 头盔 上面画着 |
[23:23] | Daffodils. | 水仙花 |
[23:24] | So, I keep hearing about people on mopeds | 我总是听说骑轻摩托的人 |
[23:28] | getting run over and their brains smashed in. | 被撞翻了 脑袋糊了一地 |
[23:30] | You got to wear this from now on. | 你从现在起都得戴着这个 |
[23:32] | I don’t care if it’s not the law. It’s our law. | 我不管法律有没有规定 反正我们家这么规定了 |
[23:35] | Plus, look how cute it is. | 再说了 你看 多可爱 |
[23:39] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[23:40] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[23:42] | I actually got you a little gift, too, Charlie. | 我其实也给你准备了一个小礼物 查莉 |
[23:45] | I mean, it’s small, but, it’s from the heart. | 礼轻但是情谊重 |
[23:51] | 《改变自己笑一笑》 积极的态度带来的改变 | |
[23:54] | A smile is a powerful thing. | 微笑是很强大的力量 |
[23:57] | It releases endorphins. | 会释放内啡肽 |
[23:59] | It says to the world, “I’m fun and approachable.” | 那就像对全世界说”我人好易接近” |
[24:04] | You know, there’s a whole chapter | 这本书上就有一章节 |
[24:06] | in here about how people who smile more often | 说经常微笑的人 |
[24:08] | actually have more friends. | 有更多朋友 |
[24:11] | That’s unbelievable. | 真是难以置信呢 |
[24:12] | I really think it’s gonna change your whole outlook | 我觉得你如果经常微笑的话 |
[24:14] | if you smile more often. | 会让你的气色大变样的 |
[24:33] | I want the Beetle. | 我要那辆甲壳虫车 |
[24:35] | – What? – The yellow Beetle, I want it. | -什么 -那辆黄色甲壳虫 我要 |
[24:38] | I’ll make you a deal. If I get that thing started, it’s mine. | 我和你做个交易 如果我能把它发动起来就归我 |
[24:40] | That’s no deal. That’s just you taking my car. | 这不是交易 是你单方面开走我的车 |
[24:43] | If I get it started, | 如果我能把它发动起来 |
[24:44] | I keep it and I work here every day for a year! | 它就归我 然后我接下来一年天天来这里干活 |
[24:47] | I’ll scrub the grease off the floors, okay? | 我会帮你刮掉地板上的油脂 |
[24:49] | I will pick up and organize every scrap of paper in this place. | 我会收拾整理这地方的所有破纸 |
[24:52] | I’ll even detail your horrible, disgusting toilets. | 我甚至会帮你打扫你那几间恶心可怕的厕所 |
[24:58] | Please. It’s my birthday. | 求你了 今天是我的生日 |
[25:00] | Sorry, no deal. | 对不起 不可能 |
[25:03] | ‘Cause we ain’t hiring. | 因为我们不招人 |
[25:06] | It’s yours, kid. Happy birthday. | 那归你了 丫头 生日快乐 |
[25:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[25:15] | Thank you, thank you, thank you! | 谢谢你谢谢你谢谢你 |
[25:17] | And my toilets are gorgeous. | 以及我的厕所明明很棒 |
[25:31] | *Think about it. There must be higher love* | *好好想想 内心深处* |
[25:37] | *Down in the heart or hidden in the stars above* | *或繁星之间 必然有更深的爱* |
[25:42] | *Without it Life is a wasted time…* | *不然人生只是浪费时间* |
[25:49] | Oh, God, please. | 天啊 拜托 |
[25:53] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[25:59] | Oh, my… | 天 |
[26:00] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[26:03] | Oh, my God, thank you so much! I love you! | 天啊 太感谢你了 我爱你 |
[26:12] | – That thing ain’t even safe to drive. – It’s a deathtrap. | -那玩意开上路也太危险了 -那是辆危车 |
[26:19] | She’s happy, though. | 不过她很开心 |
[26:23] | *Bring me a higher love* | *给我更深的爱* |
[26:28] | *Bring me a higher love* | *给我更深的爱* |
[26:32] | *Bring me a higher love* | *给我更深的爱* |
[26:36] | *Where’s that higher love I keep thinking of?* | *我一直想要的深爱在哪里* |
[26:44] | Looks amazing. | 看上去好棒 |
[26:58] | What? | 什么 |
[27:56] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[28:21] | Charlie, what was that noise? | 查莉 什么声音 |
[28:23] | Nothing! I’m fine. Mom, | 没什么 我没事 妈妈 |
[28:24] | you should go back to bed. Everything’s fine. | 回床上去吧 没事 |
[28:25] | – What the hell is that? – Um, it’s… | -那是什么 -那是… |
[28:28] | What is that car doing in our garage? | 我们的车库里怎么有一辆车 |
[28:31] | Car? | 车 |
[28:33] | Oh, that, uh, car | 那辆车 |
[28:37] | is my car. | 是我的车 |
[28:39] | Uncle Hank gave it to me. | 汉克叔叔给我的 |
[28:41] | It runs. | 它能开 |
[28:43] | Those aren’t safe. | 那些车都不安全 |
[28:44] | I wish you would’ve told me before you brought it home. | 我希望你在开回家之前先和我说一声 |
[28:47] | Okay. Sorry. | 好吧 对不起 |
[28:50] | Um, I’m in the middle of some stuff, Mom. | 我最近事情有点多 妈妈 |
[28:51] | Okay, I’ll get out of your hair, but… | 好吧 那我就不烦你了 但是 |
[28:54] | Tell me things sometime. | 有时候也和我说说 |
[28:57] | – I’m your mother. – Okay. | -我是你的妈妈 -好 |
[28:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:00] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[29:02] | – It really runs? – Yeah, it really runs. | -真的能开吗 -真的能开 |
[29:04] | Cool. | 不错 |
[29:17] | You still in there? | 你还在吗 |
[29:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:23] | A little jumpy. I’m sorry. | 有点紧张 对不起 |
[29:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:02] | Hi. | 你好 |
[30:16] | Oh, God, are you… | 天啊 你… |
[30:21] | Do you speak? | 你会说话吗 |
[30:35] | I won’t hurt you. | 我不会伤害你 |
[31:02] | Can you understand me? | 你能听懂我说话吗 |
[31:09] | What are you? | 你是什么 |
[31:12] | Where did you come from? | 你从哪里来的 |
[31:15] | Okay. It’s okay. | 好吧 没事 |
[31:26] | You like my shirt? | 你喜欢我的衣服 |
[31:28] | You a metal fan? | 你喜欢重金属 |
[31:30] | No, wait… | 不 等等 |
[31:32] | Oh, who? Me? | 谁 我 |
[31:35] | Who am I? | 我是谁吗 |
[31:38] | Oh, I’m… | 我是… |
[31:41] | Charlie. | 查莉 |
[31:43] | Charlie Watson. | 查莉·沃森 |
[31:45] | I’m 18. | 我18岁 |
[31:47] | Today. | 今天刚18 |
[31:49] | Actually, it’s my birthday today. | 其实 今天是我的生日 |
[31:53] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[31:57] | You don’t know or you don’t have a name? | 你不知道 还是你没有名字 |
[32:05] | You sound like a little bumblebee. | 你听起来像一只大黄蜂 |
[32:10] | I’m gonna call you that from now on. | 我以后就叫你这个吧 |
[32:15] | Bumblebee. | 大黄蜂 |
[32:18] | Matches your outfit, too. | 和你的样子也很配 |
[32:39] | *All my exes live in Texas* | *我的前女友都住在得州* |
[32:42] | I want a divorce, Roy! | 我要离婚 罗伊 |
[32:48] | Come on, Amber. Give me one good reason. | 拜托 安珀 给我个说得过去的理由 |
[32:50] | You tried to sleep with my sister! | 你想上我的妹妹 |
[32:52] | Unsuccessfully! | 没上成 |
[32:53] | Yeah, you’re unsuccessful at everything. | 没错 你就是个一事无成的人 |
[32:56] | That down payment was for a house. You bought a car. | 那笔预付款是买房用的 你买了一辆车 |
[32:59] | How stupid are you, Roy? We don’t need a car. God! | 你怎么这么蠢 罗伊 我们不需要车 天 |
[33:02] | Now, just settle down for one second and hear me out. | 冷静点 听我解释 |
[33:08] | – What the hell is that? – What? | -那是什么 -什么 |
[33:13] | Oh, God, Roy, that thing is coming right for us! | 天啊 罗伊 那玩意冲我们来了 |
[33:16] | No, no, no, no, no… | 不不不不不 |
[33:18] | Not my car. Not my car. | 别击中我的车 别击中我的车 |
[33:20] | Please, God, no, not my car! | 上帝啊 别击中我的车 |
[33:33] | Oh, thank God, my car. | 谢天谢地 我的车没事 |
[33:36] | Yeah, I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[33:38] | Oh, that’s good, baby. That’s good. | 没事 亲爱的 没事 |
[33:42] | Run. Run! | 快跑 快跑 |
[33:59] | God! | 天啊 |
[34:03] | Is that my car? | 那是我的车吗 |
[34:07] | Hello… | 谁… |
[34:23] | Jeez! | 天 |
[34:24] | Earth. | 地球 |
[34:25] | Roy! | 罗伊 |
[34:27] | How underwhelming. | 多么沉闷 |
[34:29] | The indigenous life is even more primitive than I expected. | 这里的低等生物比我预料的还要原始 |
[34:38] | Hmm. I like the way they pop. | 我喜欢他们炸开的样子 |
[34:40] | Focus, comrade. | 集中注意力 通知 |
[34:42] | B-127’s distress signal | B127的呼救信号 |
[34:44] | came from the western coast of this continent. | 来自这片大陆的西海岸 |
[34:47] | For now, we head west. | 我们要往西行 |
[35:04] | When do they start letting you use nunchucks? | 他们什么时候才会让你开始使双节棍 |
[35:07] | I don’t know, but I hope soon. | 不知道 不过希望能早点让我用 |
[35:08] | – Morning! See you guys later. – Where you off to so fast? | -早上好 回头见 -你这么急匆匆地去哪里 |
[35:12] | Nowhere. Have a nice day. | 没去哪里 日安 |
[35:16] | Morning… | 早上好 |
[35:20] | Bee? | 黄蜂 |
[35:24] | Bee, where are you? | 黄蜂 你在哪里 |
[35:28] | Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God. | 天啊 天啊 天啊 |
[35:31] | Bee! | 黄蜂 |
[35:32] | Where did you go? | 你去哪里了 |
[35:39] | Otis! | 奥蒂斯 |
[35:41] | Have you seen my car? | 你看到我的车了吗 |
[35:43] | Unfortunately, yes. | 很不幸 看到了 |
[35:44] | No, have you seen my car today? | 不 我是说你今天有没有看到我的车 |
[35:46] | It was in the garage. Someone stole it! | 本来在车库 被人偷了 |
[35:48] | No, idiot. Mom took it. | 没有 笨蛋 是妈妈开走了 |
[35:50] | She had to bring Conan to the vet | 她要送柯南去看兽医 |
[35:52] | because he swallowed, like, a rubber glove or something | 它好像吞下了一只橡胶手套什么的 |
[35:54] | and Ron needed the station wagon. | 罗恩正好要用旅行车 |
[35:55] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[35:59] | Wait. | 等等 |
[36:06] | Hi. Excuse me. It’s me again. | 不好意思 又是我 |
[36:09] | We never officially met, but… | 我们从来不算正式认识 但是… |
[36:10] | I can’t right now. Sorry. | 现在没空 抱歉 |
[36:11] | Nope. Yep. | 不 是的 |
[36:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:17] | I know, buddy. Hang in there. | 我知道 伙计 坚持住 |
[36:22] | You can’t eat everything you see. | 你不能看到什么就吃什么 |
[36:24] | Just let this be a good life lesson for you. | 就当是一个教训吧 |
[36:29] | Oh, my God. Stop it! Don’t do that! | 天啊 停下 不要这么做 |
[36:36] | Bee, no! | 黄蜂 不 |
[36:43] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[36:45] | Jesus! Charlie, what are you doing? | 上帝啊 查莉 你干什么 |
[36:48] | Mom, you gotta pull over. | 妈妈 赶紧停车 |
[36:49] | – What the hell is going on? – Just pull the car over. | -怎么回事 -赶紧停车 |
[36:52] | Okay, okay. All right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[36:58] | Would you put that robot junk away? What are you thinking? | 你能不能把你的机器人垃圾收起来 你在想什么 |
[37:02] | You almost gave me a heart attack. | 你差点把我吓出心脏病 |
[37:03] | I thought I was being carjacked. | 我还以为我被劫车了 |
[37:04] | I’m taking the dog to the vet. | 我要带狗去看兽医 |
[37:06] | I can’t believe you would take him without me. | 真不敢相信你不带上我 |
[37:09] | Mom, I’m so worried about him! | 妈妈 我好担心它 |
[37:10] | He’s my dog, too, you know. | 它也是我的狗狗 |
[37:12] | What happened to Conan being Otis’s dog? | 你不是说柯南是奥蒂斯的狗吗 |
[37:15] | Mom, you’re being hysterical, okay? | 妈妈 你现在太歇斯底里了 |
[37:17] | You should not be driving in such an emotional state. | 这种情绪状态下 你不该开车 |
[37:19] | I know how you get during emergencies. | 我知道你碰到紧急情况会怎么样 |
[37:21] | I’m a nurse. | 我是一名护士 |
[37:24] | Not of animals. | 不是动物的 |
[37:30] | Oh, okay. I’m happy for you to drive. | 好吧 你来开车也行 |
[37:34] | You weren’t wearing your helmet, by the way. | 顺便 你没有戴上头盔 |
[37:36] | – I saw that. – Oh, shoot. | -被我发现了 -该死 |
[37:40] | Keep it together, Bee. | 稳住 黄蜂 |
[37:49] | Sir? | 长官 |
[37:52] | Sir. | 长官 |
[37:53] | I thought you’d want to see this immediately. | 我觉得你会想赶紧看看这个 |
[38:00] | – They sure? – Yes, sir. | -他们确定吗 -是的 长官 |
[38:02] | Two of them just made contact in Texas. | 有两个个体出现在得州 |
[38:04] | Intel says they’re heading west fast. | 情报显示他们正在迅速往西行 |
[38:06] | Saddle up, Simmons. | 备车 西蒙斯 |
[38:09] | We’re going to Texas. | 我们出发去得州 |
[38:12] | Okay, Bee, we need to go over a few things. | 好了 黄蜂 有几件事得好好聊聊 |
[38:21] | Okay. We’re all clear. | 好了 安全 |
[38:26] | All right. I’m re-thinking the beach. | 好吧 可能不该来海边的 |
[38:31] | Oh, I’m good. | 我没事 |
[38:33] | No, I’m good, thanks. | 不 我没事 谢谢 |
[38:37] | People can be terrible about things they don’t understand. | 人们遇到自己不理解的事时会做出很可怕的事 |
[38:41] | If they find you, they’ll probably lock you up in a lab somewhere | 如果他们发现了你 很可能会把你关进实验室 |
[38:43] | and cut you into tiny little pieces. | 把你切成很多小块 |
[38:45] | It’ll be bad, trust me. | 会很可怕的 相信我 |
[38:51] | The only person you can show yourself around is me, okay? | 你只能向我现出你的真身 好吗 |
[38:57] | So let’s practice. You ready? | 那我们来练习一下 准备好了吗 |
[39:00] | If you see anyone besides me, what do you do? | 万一你看有人在我边上 你怎么办 |
[39:05] | Great. Perfect. Come back now. | 太好了 很好 变回来 |
[39:09] | Okay, so let’s say we’re driving and all of a sudden… | 好吧 万一我们正在开车 突然间 |
[39:12] | Oh, shoot! Somebody’s here! Hide, Bee, hide! | 该死 有人 藏起来 黄蜂 藏起来 |
[39:27] | You serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[39:33] | Bee, it’s too late. You’re already dead. | 黄蜂 太晚了 你已经死了 |
[39:39] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[39:40] | That’s why we’re practicing. You’ll get it. | 所以我们才要练习 你会学会的 |
[39:44] | Fox-2 on approach. Non-biologicals are inbound. | F2接近中 未检测到有生命生物 |
[40:05] | The goal, sir, should be to communicate with them. | 长官 目标应该是和它们进行沟通 |
[40:09] | First contact with an alien species. | 首次和外形物种接触 |
[40:12] | I’ve spent my whole life waiting for this moment. | 我这辈子一直在等待这一刻 |
[40:15] | If they make one wrong move, we put ’em down. | 如果它们敢轻举妄动 我们就干掉它们 |
[40:34] | The humans are multiplying. Please let me kill them. | 人类数量越来越多了 让我杀了他们 |
[40:37] | Not yet. B-127’s signal has gone silent. | 先不要 B127的信号消失了 |
[40:42] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[40:45] | Listen up! I’m Agent Burns and this is Dr. Powell. | 听好了 我是伯恩斯探员 这是鲍威尔博士 |
[40:48] | We currently have 100 guns pointed right at your head! | 现在正有100多柄枪对着你们的脑袋 |
[40:52] | So state your business. | 说出你们来有何贵干 |
[40:54] | People of Earth, | 地球的人民 |
[40:56] | we are Decepticon peacekeepers patrolling the galaxy. | 我们是在银河系巡逻的霸天虎和平维护者 |
[41:00] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[41:02] | This is humiliating. | 真是太耻辱了 |
[41:04] | We believe a dangerous criminal from our world | 我们认为有一名来自我们世界的危险逃犯 |
[41:07] | is hiding somewhere on yours. | 正藏在你们的星球上 |
[41:10] | How is it you think we can help? | 你要我们怎么帮忙 |
[41:14] | We need your eyes. | 我们需要你们的眼睛 |
[41:17] | Wait. | 等等 |
[41:18] | You want access to our satellites? | 你想要我们卫星的权限 |
[41:21] | Our scanners’ range is limited. | 我们的扫描器范围有限 |
[41:23] | Your infrastructure is primitive. | 你们的基础设备虽然很原始 |
[41:27] | But combined, they could be quite powerful. | 但是两者结合起来能发挥很强大的作用 |
[41:30] | No way! Out of the question! | 不行 不可能 |
[41:32] | We have a common enemy, Agent Burns. | 我们有共同的敌人 伯恩斯探员 |
[41:35] | There’s a war raging on our planet. | 我们的星球上正在进行一场战争 |
[41:37] | If B-127 isn’t found, that war may find its way here. | 如果我们找不到B127 这场战争可能会波及这里 |
[41:42] | Perhaps… | 也许 |
[41:44] | We can find a way to help one another. | 我们能想个办法互帮互助 |
[41:48] | We’ll talk it over with our superiors. | 我们会和我们的上级谈谈 |
[41:49] | In the meantime, if you could follow us. | 不过 你们得跟我们一起去 |
[41:52] | Very well, friend Powell. | 很好 鲍威尔朋友 |
[41:55] | Take us to your leader. | 带我们去见你们的领导者 |
[42:08] | Must suck being cooped up in a VW all day, huh? | 天天只能变成大众汽车肯定很无聊吧 |
[42:12] | Is there anyone that can help you? | 有没有人能帮你的 |
[42:14] | Do you have a family? | 你有没有家人 |
[42:16] | You know, like a mom, dad, siblings? | 妈妈 爸爸 兄弟什么的 |
[42:19] | You all love each other? | 你们爱着彼此 |
[42:23] | Or drive each other crazy | 或者天天要把彼此逼疯 |
[42:25] | and you can’t wait to get away and start a whole new life. | 让你迫不及待想要离开开始新的生活 |
[42:33] | Do you want me to see if I can fix it? | 你要让我看看能不能帮你修好吗 |
[42:38] | I’ll be gentle, I promise. | 我保证我会很轻的 |
[42:54] | You lay down, okay? | 躺下 |
[42:59] | Hold still. | 不要动 |
[43:03] | I think maybe there’s something… | 我觉得可能有… |
[43:17] | B-127, I pray this message finds you. | B127 我希望你能收到这则信息 |
[43:22] | Our war rages on… | 我们的战争… |
[43:26] | …planet Earth… | …地球 |
[43:28] | …survival… | …幸存… |
[43:55] | Ravage, eject! | 反抗军 发射 |
[44:15] | …your mission… | …你的任务… |
[44:17] | …soldier… | …士兵… |
[44:18] | I… | 我… |
[44:24] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[44:28] | Who was that? | 那是谁 |
[44:30] | That voice said something about a war. | 那个声音说到什么战争 |
[44:34] | Do you remember anything? | 你还记得什么吗 |
[44:39] | Is the VW Beetle some kind of disguise? | 打中甲壳虫车的样子只是某种伪装吗 |
[44:45] | Are you hiding from something? | 你在躲着什么吗 |
[44:50] | Are you scared? | 你害怕吗 |
[45:03] | It’s broken. | 这坏了 |
[45:07] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[45:08] | I think I can help. | 我觉得我能帮你修好 |
[45:12] | Let’s go home. | 回家吧 |
[45:18] | …and a basket case, | …一个混蛋 |
[45:20] | a princess… | 一个王子 |
[45:22] | – And a criminal. – All right, I’m almost done. | -和一个罪犯 -好了 快好了 |
[45:24] | Does that answer your question? | 这算解答了你的问题吗 |
[45:26] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[45:27] | Are you actually watching it? | 你真的在看吗 |
[45:28] | *Don’t you forget about me* | *不要忘了我* |
[45:31] | *Don’t, don’t, don’t…* | *不要 不要* |
[45:32] | You can pop in another one if you want. | 你还想看的话可以换一张 |
[45:44] | Whoo! Come on, sweetie! | 加油 亲爱的 |
[45:47] | You got this, Charlie girl! | 你可以的 小查莉 |
[45:53] | All right, Charlie girl! | 好样的 小查莉 |
[45:56] | Hello, Brighton Falls. | 布莱顿瀑布镇的各位 |
[45:57] | This is Charlie Watson, future Olympic gold medalist. | 这是查莉·沃森 未来的奥林匹克金牌得主 |
[45:59] | That was so perfect. | 真是太完美了 |
[46:01] | – Thanks, Dad. – How do you feel? | -谢了 爸爸 -你感觉怎么样 |
[46:03] | No, no, why would you play this? | 不 不 你为什么要放这个 |
[46:08] | Sorry. I just… | 对不起 我只是 |
[46:11] | I finished. | 我搞定了 |
[46:17] | Let’s see if we got something. | 看看行不行 |
[46:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[46:34] | All right. | 好了 |
[46:42] | Oh, my God, yes! | 天啊 太好了 |
[46:44] | It worked! | 成功了 |
[46:46] | Look at you go. | 瞧瞧你 |
[46:48] | You got some moves. | 你还会跳舞呢 |
[46:55] | *Talking away* | *说着话* |
[46:57] | You know, Bee, music can help you say what you’re feeling. | 黄蜂 音乐能帮你说出你的感受 |
[47:01] | *I’ll say it anyway* | *我还是要说* |
[47:04] | You’re gonna love this. It’s brand new. | 你肯定会喜欢的 这是最新的 |
[47:07] | *Shying away…* | *害羞地…* |
[47:08] | *Girlfriend in a coma, I know* | *我知道 我的女友昏迷了* |
[47:16] | *I know, it’s serious* | *这是认真的* |
[47:21] | Not a Smiths fan. | 不喜欢史密斯乐队 |
[47:24] | Okay, um… | 好吧 |
[47:26] | Here. | 来 |
[47:28] | Try this. | 试试这个 |
[47:31] | *Never gonna give you up…* | *绝对不会放弃你* |
[47:36] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[47:40] | Okay, where’s my Stevie Nicks? | 好吧 我是史迪威·尼克斯呢 |
[47:45] | Joan Jett and the Blackhearts. | 琼·杰特和黑心人 |
[47:48] | Stones. | 滚石乐队 |
[47:50] | Hey, hey, please don’t touch those. Please. | 请你不要碰那些 |
[47:58] | They belonged to my dad. | 那是我爸爸的 |
[48:19] | Do you want to hear it? | 你想听听看吗 |
[48:43] | We used to listen to this while we’d work on the Corvette. | 我们以前一起修科尔维特时经常听这个 |
[48:43] | *Oh, my love* | *我的爱人* |
[48:47] | *My darling…* | *我亲爱的* |
[48:50] | *I’ve hungered for your touch* | *我渴望你的爱抚* |
[48:51] | It was his favorite. | 这是他最喜欢的 |
[48:55] | *A long lonely time* | *那孤独漫长的时光* |
[48:56] | He used to say it would make the car feel better. | 他曾说这样会让车子放松身心 |
[49:01] | *Time…* | *时光* |
[49:06] | *goes by so slowly* | *缓缓流逝* |
[49:11] | We used to work on this car every weekend together. | 我们以前每周末都会一起修这辆车 |
[49:11] | *And time can do so much* | *时光荏苒 物换星移* |
[49:16] | *Are you still mine* | *你还属于我吗* |
[49:18] | It was our thing. | 这是专属于我们的 |
[49:24] | That tape. | 那卷录像带 |
[49:30] | That was the last time I saw him. | 那是我见他的最后一面 |
[49:36] | He died of a heart attack. | 他死于心脏病发作 |
[49:40] | I never got to say goodbye. | 我一直没能好好和他道别 |
[49:46] | You know, I always thought if I could just | 我总是觉得 如果我能 |
[49:49] | finish fixing this car… | 修好这辆车 |
[49:55] | If I could just get it to start up again, | 如果我能让它重新发动起来 |
[50:00] | he would hear me. | 他会听到我的声音 |
[50:04] | He would hear me. | 他会听到的 |
[50:44] | I say this with all due respect. | 无意冒犯 |
[50:46] | Have you lost your damn mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[50:48] | That was with all due respect? | 你这叫无意冒犯吗 |
[50:49] | The man’s got a point, Doctor. | 他说得有道理 博士 |
[50:51] | Our satellite network is | 我们的卫星网络 |
[50:52] | at the forefront of our national defense. | 属于国家防御网的最前线 |
[50:55] | Sir, please. It could be a once in a lifetime opportunity. | 长官 这可能是千载难逢的好机会 |
[50:58] | Can you imagine the advances | 你能想象和这些生物结盟 |
[51:00] | an alliance with these creatures might bring? | 能给我们带来多少好处吗 |
[51:02] | I imagine the advances. An advance on Washington. | 我能想象到进攻[好处] 进攻华盛顿 |
[51:05] | – New York. An advance on Chicago! – That’s not gonna happen. | -纽约 进攻芝加哥 -不可能的 |
[51:08] | They literally call themselves “Decepticons.” | 他们都自称霸天虎了 |
[51:11] | That doesn’t set off any red flags? | 这没有让你有所警觉吗 |
[51:12] | Enough! From both of you. | 你们俩都够了 |
[51:15] | Sir, | 长官 |
[51:17] | we’re talking about the most advanced robotic system ever seen. | 这可是前所未闻的先进机器人系统 |
[51:21] | If we tell them no, | 如果我们拒绝它们 |
[51:23] | they’ll just take their technology to the Russians instead. | 它们很可能就会将它们的科技拱手送给俄罗斯人 |
[51:29] | Do you really want to go down in history | 你真的想以”导致美国在冷战中失败的罪魁祸首” |
[51:30] | as the man who cost us the Cold War? | 这一身份载入史册吗 |
[51:34] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[51:36] | We’ll help them find their fugitive. | 我们会帮助他们找到他们的逃犯 |
[51:40] | And when it’s done, | 等一切结束 |
[51:41] | you can do all the experiments you want. Hmm? | 你想做什么实验都可以 |
[51:46] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[51:49] | Gentle… Uh, Robots. | 先生…机器人们 |
[51:54] | Welcome to Sector 7. | 欢迎来到七区 |
[51:56] | How kind of you to finally allow us in. | 你们终于同意我们进来了 |
[51:59] | We’re very happy to have you here as friends. | 我们很乐意友善地邀请你们 |
[52:02] | Thank you, friend Powell. | 谢谢你 鲍威尔朋友 |
[52:04] | My superior has agreed to | 我的上级已经同意 |
[52:06] | grant you limited access to our satellites. | 给予你们有限的卫星使用权限 |
[52:08] | In addition, you’re welcome to use all of our technology here. | 而且你们可以使用我们在这里的所有科技 |
[52:14] | It’s the largest super-array of Crays on Earth. | 这里是地球上最大的超级阵列群 |
[52:17] | We thank you for your hospitality. | 谢谢你们的热情招待 |
[52:19] | Tell me, those vocal communication devices you use, | 告诉我 你们使用的这个声音通信设备 |
[52:24] | do they function worldwide? | 能进行全世界范围通讯吗 |
[52:26] | The telephones? Yes, why? | 电话吗 可以 怎么了 |
[52:35] | You got to pick a station, man. | 你得调个台 伙计 |
[52:36] | I know there’s a lot of choices. | 我知道选择很多 |
[52:38] | “You want to go on a date with me, maybe?” | “你要不要和我一起出去约会” |
[52:41] | Okay, uh… | 好吧 |
[52:44] | What are you trying to do? | 你想干什么 |
[52:46] | Here we go. Here we go. | 来吧 来吧 |
[52:48] | You’re not a nerd. You’re not a nerd. | 你不是呆子 你不是呆子 |
[52:49] | You’re not a nerd. You’re not a nerd. | 你不是呆子 你不是呆子 |
[52:50] | Okay, you’re a nerd, | 好吧 你是呆子 |
[52:51] | but just don’t let her see that you’re nerdy. | 但别让她觉得你是呆子 |
[52:53] | Excuse me. Sorry to barge in. I just… | 不好意思 抱歉打扰了 我… |
[52:59] | Do you, just… | 你刚… |
[53:01] | No, no, it’s fine! Just… | 不 不 没关系 你… |
[53:03] | Just sit down, please? Shh, don’t scream, okay? | 坐下 好吗 别尖叫 好吗 |
[53:06] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[53:08] | It’s okay, okay? Just breathe. Breathe. | 没事的 好吗 深呼吸 深呼吸 |
[53:10] | – First of all, hi. – Hi. | -首先 你好 -你好 |
[53:13] | I’m Charlie. | 我是查莉 |
[53:15] | I’m Memo, hi. | 我是迈迈 你好 |
[53:16] | Hi, Memo. Um… | 你好 迈迈 |
[53:19] | It’s nice to meet you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[53:21] | Pleasure… Pleasure… | 很高兴 很高兴… |
[53:23] | Look, I know what you saw was a little crazy. I can explain. | 我知道你看到的东西有点荒谬 我能解释 |
[53:28] | Yeah, I can’t explain. But here’s the deal. | 好吧 我解释不了 但事情是这样的 |
[53:30] | If you tell anyone what you just saw, | 如果你告诉任何人你看到的东西 |
[53:32] | I’m gonna have to run you over with my car. | 我就得用我的车从你身上碾过去了 |
[53:36] | Jeez. | 天 |
[53:37] | That was… | 那真是… |
[53:39] | I don’t mean that in a mean way. | 我没有恶意 |
[53:40] | Okay? What I’m saying | 好吗 我的意思是 |
[53:42] | is no one can know what you just saw, okay? | 不能让别人知道你刚刚看到的事 |
[53:47] | You promise? | 你保证吗 |
[53:50] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[53:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[53:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[53:57] | Bumblebee, you can come out now. | 大黄蜂 你可以出来了 |
[54:07] | What? | 什么 |
[54:09] | It’s, uh… | 它是… |
[54:11] | He. | 是”他” |
[54:18] | He’s been going up and down on that dial all day today | 他今天已经调了一天的频道了 |
[54:20] | and I don’t know why. | 真不知道为什么 |
[54:24] | – Hey, check out his reflexes. – What? | -感受一下他的反应能力 -什么 |
[54:27] | Oh! Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[54:30] | Yo, give me your shirt. Huh? | 把你的衬衫给我 |
[54:31] | Give me your shirt. | 把你的衬衫给我 |
[54:33] | You mean the shirt that I’m wearing? | 你是指我穿的衬衫吗 |
[54:34] | Yes, yes! Come on. I’ll give it back to you. | 是的 快点 我会还给你的 |
[54:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[54:37] | Come on! Give me your shirt! | 拜托 把你的衬衫给我 |
[54:45] | All right. | 好吧 |
[54:52] | Wait, wait, wait! Hey, no, no! You don’t need to do this. | 等等 等等 不 你不用非得这样的 |
[54:55] | – Yes, I do. – No, but… | -必须这样 -不 但是 |
[54:57] | – Come here. Come on! – No, I get it. I get it! | -来 来吧 -不 我知道了 知道了 |
[55:07] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[55:09] | I know I promised you, but, yeah, you’re not getting that back. | 我知道我保证过了 但是 这衬衫拿不回来了 |
[55:15] | *So glad we’ve almost made it* | *很高兴我们差点成功了* |
[55:20] | *So sad they had to fade it* | *难过的是他们终将暗淡* |
[55:24] | *Everybody wants to rule the world…* | *人人都想统治世界* |
[55:33] | It’s incredible! | 太了不起了 |
[55:35] | They’re combining our technology seamlessly. | 它们正在无缝连接我们的科技 |
[55:38] | Satellites, phones, computers. | 卫星 电话 电脑 |
[55:41] | They’re creating an interconnected web of information. | 它们正在创造一张信息交互网 |
[55:45] | Volumes of data at their fingertips. | 它们的指尖流过了无数的数据 |
[55:48] | It’s revolutionary. | 这简直是技术的进化 |
[55:50] | He’s a weird guy. You ever notice that about Powell? | 你没发现鲍威尔就是个怪人吗 |
[55:53] | They’re tracking fluctuations in Energon levels. | 他们在追踪能量级的波动 |
[55:56] | It’s like a heat signature specific to their species. | 好像是它们物种特有的热信号 |
[56:00] | It’s astonishing. | 真是太了不起了 |
[56:01] | It’s beautiful. It’s… | 这太美了 这… |
[56:04] | Hello? Hello? | 喂 喂 |
[56:06] | You’ve given them our satellites, our comms, | 你已经给了它们我们的卫星 通信 |
[56:08] | God knows what else. | 天知道还要给什么 |
[56:10] | Yet in the space of a day they’ve given us a way | 但是在这里一天的时间里 他们不仅为我们 |
[56:13] | to not only hunt down B-127, but all of them. | 提供了如何找到B127的方法 还能找到它们所有人 |
[56:19] | Let them finish what they’re doing. Let them find B-127. | 让它们做完它们要做的事 找到B127 |
[56:23] | And then I’ll give you permission to destroy them all. | 然后我允许你毁灭它们所有人 |
[56:26] | Use them for spare parts. | 把它们拆解成零件 |
[56:29] | Sir, yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[56:32] | So you have no idea where he came from? | 那你也不知道他是从哪里来的 |
[56:35] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[56:36] | You thought about calling the cops? | 我有考虑过报警吗 |
[56:40] | What are they gonna do, Memo? | 他们能做什么 迈迈 |
[56:42] | They’re just gonna send him away | 他们只会把他 |
[56:43] | to a lab and do weird science experiments on him. | 送到什么实验室 对他做一些科学实验 |
[56:45] | *Weird Science!* | *怪异的科学* |
[56:47] | *Plastic tubes and pots and pans…* | *塑料锅碗瓢盆* |
[56:48] | You’re getting pretty good with that radio dial, Bee. | 你玩电台玩得很得心应手嘛 黄蜂 |
[56:52] | Yeah, D.J. Bumble in the house! | 大黄蜂DJ驾到 |
[56:55] | *I can’t live without my radio* | *我没了我的电台可活不了* |
[56:56] | Is that why you’re always messing with the dial? | 所以你才要不停地调频道吗 |
[57:02] | You’re trying to teach yourself how to talk, aren’t you? | 你是想自学怎么说话 对吗 |
[57:04] | *Walk like a man Talk like a man…* | *像个男人一样走路 像个男人一样说话* |
[57:09] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[57:09] | Oh, my God, Bee, you’re a genius! You’re an actual genius! | 天啊 黄蜂 你是个天才 你真是天才 |
[57:23] | – What is going on here? – That’s Jim from sixth period. | -这是在干什么呢 -那是六班的吉姆 |
[57:25] | He said he was busy this week. | 他说他这周忙 |
[57:28] | You want to check it out? | 你要去看看吗 |
[57:33] | – This is pretty cool. – Okay. | -绝对会很棒的 0好吧 |
[57:36] | Bee, we’ll be right back. | 黄蜂 我们马上回来 |
[57:38] | Don’t do anything crazy. | 别做出什么疯狂的事 |
[57:40] | Hey, everybody, come watch! Tripp’s gonna jump! | 大家快来看 崔普要跳了 |
[57:42] | You’re off your nut. | 你疯了 |
[57:44] | What’s going on over there? | 怎么回事 |
[57:45] | Don’t do it, dude, you’re crazy. | 别跳 哥们 你疯了 |
[57:46] | Come on, it’s not that big a jump. | 拜托 没什么大不了的 |
[57:47] | God, is that Tripp Summers? | 天啊 那是崔普·萨默斯吗 |
[57:49] | Oh, you know Tripp? | 你认识崔普吗 |
[57:51] | I mean, yeah. I spilled a gallon of lemonade on him once. | 嗯 我有一次把一瓶柠檬水泼到他身上了 |
[57:54] | Doesn’t anyone have the balls to jump off this thing with me? | 有人有胆子跟我一起跳吗 |
[58:01] | A brave volunteer. | 一名勇敢的志愿者 |
[58:03] | Yeah, I… See, I didn’t… | 我…我没有 |
[58:04] | I didn’t do that. I didn’t actually… | 不是我 我没有… |
[58:05] | *You got the touch* | *你有这胆量* |
[58:09] | *You got the power* | *你有这力量* |
[58:16] | Hey, I know you. | 我知道你 |
[58:18] | Uh… No, sorry about that. It… | 不 那时候很抱歉 这… |
[58:20] | You were on the dive team with my little sister. | 你当时和我妹妹一起在跳水队里 |
[58:23] | I saw you win state a couple years ago. | 我几年前看到过你赢了州赛 |
[58:26] | – Oh. Uh, yeah. – Ladies and gentlemen. | -是的 -女士们 先生们 |
[58:29] | This just got a whole lot more interesting. | 一下子变得有意思起来了 |
[58:30] | We have a championship high-diver on our hands! | 这里来了一位冠军跳水运动员 |
[58:37] | Yeah, I actually, I don’t, I don’t… | 我其实已经不 不跳了… |
[58:39] | I don’t do it anymore. | 我已经不跳了 |
[58:40] | Oh, don’t worry. I won’t make you go first. | 别担心 我不会让你先跳的 |
[58:48] | Watch it! | 小心 |
[58:49] | Yeah, Tripp! | 崔普 |
[58:57] | Dive Girl! You better not back out on me. | 跳水女孩 你可得挺我啊 |
[59:06] | You guys, she’s gonna do it! She’s gonna do it! | 伙计们 她要上了 她要上了 |
[59:09] | Dive! Dive! Dive! Dive! | 跳 跳 跳 跳 |
[59:14] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[59:15] | Dive! Dive! Dive! Dive! | 跳 跳 跳 跳 |
[59:20] | You got this, Charlie girl! | 你可以的 小查莉 |
[59:33] | – Where you going? – What, are you scared? | -你要去哪里 -你怕了吗 |
[59:35] | – You okay? – Let’s just go. | -你没事吧 -我们走吧 |
[59:36] | What a loser! | 真是个废物 |
[59:38] | Thought you said you were on the diving team. | 你不是说你是跳水队的吗 |
[59:39] | I think she’s gonna cry in her car. | 我觉得她要回车里去哭了 |
[59:44] | Where you going, sweetie? | 你要去哪里 亲爱的 |
[59:54] | What happened out there? | 怎么回事 |
[59:56] | That was your big moment to look cool. | 这可是你表现的大好机会 |
[59:58] | What’s your damage, Tina? | 你想怎样 蒂娜 |
[1:00:00] | Is that the churro guy? | 这是卖油炸条的小子吗 |
[1:00:01] | Where’s your hairnet, dude? | 你的发网呢 哥们 |
[1:00:03] | It’s in the garbage, Einstein. | 在垃圾桶里 爱因斯坦 |
[1:00:04] | You throw them away after each use. | 每次用完了以后都得换的 |
[1:00:06] | For sanitary purposes, obviously, but… | 当然是用在好的地方 但是… |
[1:00:09] | This car is an embarrassment. | 这辆车也太丢人了 |
[1:00:13] | You should have your dad buy you a better one. | 你应该让你爸爸给你买一辆更好的 |
[1:00:19] | Oh, wait… | 等等 |
[1:00:22] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[1:00:40] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:00:41] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[1:00:43] | They’re idiots. | 他们是一群笨蛋 |
[1:00:46] | But I think I know something that’ll make you feel better. | 但我觉得我知道怎样能让你感觉更好一点 |
[1:00:49] | What? | 什么 |
[1:00:51] | Revenge. | 复仇 |
[1:00:54] | I don’t want revenge. | 我不想要复仇 |
[1:00:55] | I do. | 我想要 |
[1:00:57] | What about you, Bee? Want some revenge? | 你呢 黄蜂 要来点复仇吗 |
[1:00:59] | *I just want…* | *我只想要…* |
[1:01:03] | *Revenge!* | *复仇* |
[1:01:05] | *I’m mad* | *我好生气* |
[1:01:06] | Come on. I got an idea. | 来吧 我有个主意 |
[1:01:10] | This is Tina’s house. | 这里是蒂娜的家 |
[1:01:14] | And this, it’s toilet paper. | 这是厕纸 |
[1:01:16] | You use it for when you… | 就是你用来… |
[1:01:19] | Here, just take a roll. | 算了 拿一卷 |
[1:01:25] | No, no, no, no. You’ve got… | 不不不 你得… |
[1:01:28] | You got to throw it. | 你得扔出去 |
[1:01:32] | Like this. | 像这样 |
[1:01:37] | Not bad. | 不赖吧 |
[1:01:50] | Not… Yeah, um… | 不…嗯… |
[1:01:52] | Okay, look, Bee, you be our egg man. | 听着 黄蜂 你就做我们的鸡蛋人 |
[1:01:55] | Right? Yeah. So… Love that. | 嗯 不错 |
[1:01:58] | You see these right here? | 看到这些了吗 |
[1:02:02] | You grab one of these, like so. | 你这样拿起来一个 |
[1:02:05] | – And that right there, that’s your target. – That’s right. | -那个就是你的目标 -没错 |
[1:02:09] | All right? Just throw it like this. | 好吗 这样扔过去 |
[1:02:12] | I think we could just hand it to him… | 我觉得我们可以直接给他 |
[1:02:14] | He could maybe, yeah, and then… | 他也许能 然后… |
[1:02:21] | Bee, what are… What, um… | 黄蜂 你… |
[1:02:31] | Don’t hurt me. | 别打我 |
[1:02:33] | Oh, my God… | 天啊 |
[1:02:41] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[1:02:46] | Hide, hide, hide. Hide! | 躲起来 躲起来 躲起来 |
[1:02:51] | – Stay… – Oh, okay! | -趴下 -好吧 |
[1:02:52] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[1:02:54] | Hide, Bee! | 躲起来 黄蜂 |
[1:03:07] | Go, go, go! | 快走快走 |
[1:03:23] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[1:03:39] | That was insane! | 真是太疯狂了 |
[1:03:42] | My heart right now is going crazy. | 我的心跳好快 |
[1:03:47] | Oh, God. Stop the car, please. | 天啊 快停车 |
[1:03:50] | Bee, what are you doing? What are you doing? | 黄蜂 你在干什么 你在干什么 |
[1:03:52] | *I can’t drive 55!* | *我不能开55* |
[1:04:02] | Bumblebee! | 大黄蜂 |
[1:04:04] | *I can’t drive 55!* | *我不能开55* |
[1:04:11] | *I can’t drive 55!* | *我不能开55* |
[1:04:18] | *I can’t drive 55!* | *我不能开55* |
[1:04:22] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[1:04:25] | *I can’t drive 55!* | *我不能开55* |
[1:04:34] | Oh, my God, we’re committing a felony! | 天啊 我们这是在犯罪 |
[1:04:42] | We got a yellow vehicle | 有一辆黄色的车 |
[1:04:44] | driving its damn self through the Pico Tunnel. | 自动在比科隧道里开 |
[1:05:30] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:05:35] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:05:46] | Good night, Bee. | 晚安 黄蜂 |
[1:06:01] | Morning, buddy. I got to go to work, okay? | 早上好 伙计 我要去工作了 |
[1:06:05] | Bee. Listen to me. You need to stay in this garage, okay? | 黄蜂 听我说 你得好好待在车库里 |
[1:06:08] | After what happened last night, | 昨晚那一出后 |
[1:06:09] | I’m pretty sure the cops are looking for you, | 警察们肯定全部都在找你 |
[1:06:11] | and, uh, you don’t exactly blend in. | 你还挺显眼的 |
[1:06:15] | I’ll be back, all right? | 我马上就会回来的 |
[1:06:20] | Here. | 给 |
[1:06:24] | You can have my Pop-Tart. | 我可以把我的馅饼给你 |
[1:06:37] | I need you to go to the frozen banana stand | 我要你去冻香蕉区 |
[1:06:39] | and steal some sticks. | 偷点棍子回来 |
[1:06:42] | We’re out of sticks. | 我们没有棍子了 |
[1:06:43] | Can’t we just sell the hot dogs without the sticks? | 我们就不能卖不插在棍子上的热狗吗 |
[1:06:46] | No. | 不能 |
[1:06:49] | *Don’t, don’t, don’t…* | *不要 不要 不要* |
[1:09:27] | – What’s happening here? – We got a hit, I think. | -怎么回事 -应该有发现了 |
[1:09:29] | Where’s that location? | 地点在哪里 |
[1:09:30] | Near San Francisco. A coastal town named Brighton Falls. | 旧金山附近 一个叫布莱顿瀑布镇的海边小镇 |
[1:09:52] | You have a personal call. | 有人打电话来找你 |
[1:09:59] | Hello? Charlie, hey, it’s Memo. | 你好 查莉 我是迈迈 |
[1:10:01] | You got to come home right now. | 你得赶紧回家来 |
[1:10:10] | It’s bad. It’s really, really bad. | 很糟糕 非常非常糟糕 |
[1:10:18] | Where’s Bumblebee? | 大黄蜂呢 |
[1:10:25] | Bumblebee, what have you done? | 大黄蜂 你做了什么 |
[1:10:29] | What were you thinking? What… | 你都在想什么 你… |
[1:10:31] | I told you to hide in the garage! | 我说了要你藏在车库里 |
[1:10:36] | Great. | 太好了 |
[1:10:37] | Helpful shame spiral, Bee. | 真是控制不住自己啊 黄蜂 |
[1:10:41] | I’m not mad, okay? This is all my fault. | 我不生气 这都是我的错 |
[1:10:45] | I never should have left you. | 我不该离开你的 |
[1:10:51] | Hey, okay, maybe don’t transform all the way? | 也许你还是别全变回去 |
[1:10:53] | We’ve still got to get you through the door. | 我们还是得让你穿过这扇门 |
[1:10:57] | Come on, buddy. | 走吧 伙计 |
[1:10:59] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[1:11:20] | I am so screwed. | 我完蛋了 |
[1:11:35] | And now you’re crippled for life. | 现在你终身残疾了 |
[1:11:37] | Honey, watch the hair. | 亲爱的 小心头发 |
[1:11:45] | Go. Now. But be quiet. | 快走 别发出声音 |
[1:11:48] | Mom, wait! | 妈妈 等等 |
[1:11:51] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[1:11:56] | – Mom… – What happened? | -妈妈 -发生了什么 |
[1:11:57] | I’m really sorry. This is all my fault. | 我真的很抱歉 这都是我的错 |
[1:11:59] | What’d you do to my TV? | 你对我的电视做了什么 |
[1:12:01] | Look, Mom, I can explain. | 听着 妈妈 我可以解释 |
[1:12:02] | We will talk about this later, all right? | 我们待会再谈 好吗 |
[1:12:05] | – Now, I have to go. – Are you kidding me? | -我现在要走了 -你开什么玩笑 |
[1:12:07] | No. You’re not going anywhere. | 不 你哪儿都别想去 |
[1:12:08] | – It’s about my car. It’s really important. – About your car? | -是我的车 这很重要 -你的车 |
[1:12:11] | That you spend all day and night | 就是你每天每夜 |
[1:12:13] | shut in that garage, doing God-knows-what with? | 把自己关在车库里鼓捣的那玩意吗 |
[1:12:15] | Mom, I can’t. I really can’t right now. | 妈妈 我现在真的不行 |
[1:12:18] | Oh, no, you really can, Charlie. | 不 你可以的 查莉 |
[1:12:20] | You really can. | 你真的可以 |
[1:12:22] | I have had it! | 我受够了 |
[1:12:23] | Your attitude, your always sulking around. | 你的态度 你总是一副闷闷不乐的样子 |
[1:12:26] | You brought home that piece of crap without even asking me! | 问都不问我一声就带回家那堆破烂 |
[1:12:29] | Everyone in this family is trying to be happy, | 家里的每个人都想要开开心心的 |
[1:12:32] | and all you want to do is make things harder. | 而你却只会雪上加霜 |
[1:12:35] | You know, Mom, just because you’ve moved on | 妈妈 虽然你向前看了 |
[1:12:37] | and you’re happy with your new life doesn’t mean I have! | 你对你的新生活很满足 但这不代表我也是 |
[1:12:40] | You’ve found a replacement for my dad and I haven’t, | 你找到了我爸爸的替代品 但我没有 |
[1:12:43] | okay, and I never will! | 我永远也不会找 |
[1:12:44] | So I’m sorry if that makes things harder, | 我很抱歉我雪上加霜了 |
[1:12:46] | but in ten months from now | 但是十个月以后 |
[1:12:48] | you won’t even have to deal with me! | 你就再也不用管我了 |
[1:12:52] | Charlie! | 查莉 |
[1:13:03] | Hey, you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:13:06] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:13:10] | I just feel like ever since my dad died, | 我只是觉得自从我爸爸死后 |
[1:13:12] | I’ve become this drain on everyone, and I hate it. | 我就好像成为了所有人的发泄点 我讨厌这样 |
[1:13:17] | It’s like everybody expects me | 好像所有人都希望我 |
[1:13:18] | to act like nothing ever happened, | 能一副什么都没发生的样子 |
[1:13:21] | and it’s impossible to do that. | 这根本不可能办到啊 |
[1:13:25] | About your dad, I’m really sorry. | 关于你爸爸的事 我很遗憾 |
[1:13:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:13:31] | You know, there’s this quote that I like. | 我很喜欢一句话 |
[1:13:35] | “The darkest nights produce the brightest stars.” | “最黑暗的夜里才有最明亮的星” |
[1:13:43] | That’s nice. | 这句话真好 |
[1:13:46] | My mom got it from Weight Watchers. | 我妈妈在减肥中心看到的 |
[1:14:02] | Get out and move away from the vehicle. | 下来 离那辆车远一点 |
[1:14:06] | Stay cool, Bee. | 冷静点 黄蜂 |
[1:14:17] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[1:14:20] | – Come on! – Stop it! | -别动 -住手 |
[1:14:23] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[1:14:25] | – Weapons now! Take it down! – Run! | -瞄准 干掉他 -快跑 |
[1:14:28] | No, don’t run. Do not run! | 不 别跑 别跑 |
[1:14:33] | She ran. | 她跑了 |
[1:14:58] | Please tell me they’re on our side. | 告诉我他们是我们这边的 |
[1:15:13] | No more running. | 不要再跑了 |
[1:15:15] | No more hiding. | 不要再躲了 |
[1:15:20] | B-127, you’re a traitor and a coward. | B127 你是个叛徒 还是个懦夫 |
[1:15:25] | Tell us where Optimus Prime is hiding. | 告诉我们擎天柱在哪里 |
[1:15:31] | Bee, look out! | 黄蜂 小心 |
[1:15:34] | Why isn’t he fighting back? | 他为什么不反抗 |
[1:15:36] | Why don’t you fight? | 你为什么不反抗 |
[1:15:38] | Leave him alone! Please! | 别打他 求你们了 |
[1:15:44] | Again. | 再来 |
[1:15:48] | Hit it again! | 再发射 |
[1:15:51] | Stop! Stop it! | 住手 住手 |
[1:16:23] | Your daughter stole government property, Mrs. Watson. | 你的女儿偷走了政府财产 沃森太太 |
[1:16:26] | She’s been having trouble adjusting, | 她最近的确处于痛苦的适应期 |
[1:16:28] | but we had no idea it was this serious. | 但我们没想到会这么严重 |
[1:16:31] | I… | 我… |
[1:16:32] | Charlie. Honey. | 查莉 亲爱的 |
[1:16:34] | I didn’t steal anything, and he doesn’t belong to them. | 我什么都没有偷 他不属于他们 |
[1:16:37] | – “He?” – Ma’am. | -他 -女士 |
[1:16:38] | I can assure you that it is an “It”. | 我向你保证 是”它” |
[1:16:41] | And “It” is a highly dangerous war machine. | “它”是一个高度危险的战争机器 |
[1:16:43] | No, he isn’t, okay, Mom? He’s not some “War machine.” | 不 他不是 妈妈 他不是什么战争机器 |
[1:16:46] | I don’t know what he is, but… | 我不知道他是什么 但是 |
[1:16:49] | He’s my friend. | 他是我的朋友 |
[1:16:51] | Ma’am, your daughter’s had a traumatic experience today. | 女士 你的女儿今天经历了很大的创伤 |
[1:16:54] | Maybe doesn’t understand everything she’s seen. | 也许对她所见的事产生了一些误解 |
[1:16:56] | She’s disoriented. | 她行为紊乱 |
[1:16:58] | No, I’m fine, Mom. I’m completely fine, okay? | 不 我没事 妈妈 我非常好 |
[1:17:00] | You have to believe me, please. I didn’t steal anything! | 你要相信我 我什么都没偷 |
[1:17:03] | Stop! Just go to your room. | 住口 回你的房间去 |
[1:17:13] | When I was going through puberty, | 我当初很穷的时候 |
[1:17:16] | I stole things, too. | 也偷过东西 |
[1:17:18] | – Stole a box of Mallomars once. – Yeah, we know. | -我偷过几盒马罗马[巧克力] -我们知道 |
[1:18:06] | Caught you. | 抓到你了 |
[1:18:08] | Oh, Mom’s gonna love this. | 妈妈肯定会很高兴的 |
[1:18:10] | Look, Otis, you need to go home and… | 奥蒂斯 你得回家去… |
[1:18:12] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[1:18:14] | No, Otis, stop it! Why would you do that? | 不 奥蒂斯 住手 你为什么要这么做 |
[1:18:16] | Let go of me! You’re touching my buttocks! | 放开我 你碰到我屁股了 |
[1:18:19] | I will tell you a secret if you shut up. | 如果你闭嘴 我就告诉你一个秘密 |
[1:18:23] | Okay, so, um, this is my room. | 这就是我的房间 |
[1:18:27] | Just make yourself at home. | 不要客气 |
[1:18:29] | These are actually my sister’s stuff. | 这些其实是我妹妹的东西 |
[1:18:31] | She likes playing pranks, like putting her stuff over here. | 她喜欢恶作剧 比如把她的东西放在我这 |
[1:18:34] | – Can I, uh, sit down? – Yeah, yeah. Mmm-hmm. | -我能坐下吗 -嗯 |
[1:18:36] | Residents of Brighton Falls have been witness | 今晚 布莱顿瀑布镇的居民 |
[1:18:38] | to an unusual sight this evening. | 发现有一些异常 |
[1:18:40] | Armed Forces pouring into town as part of what we are told | 有无数空军部队涌入镇内 |
[1:18:44] | is a routine military exercise | 在麦金农空军基地扎营 |
[1:18:46] | setting up camp at our own McKinnon Air Base. | 据称他们是在进行常规军事演习 |
[1:18:49] | If Bumblebee’s still alive, that’s where they’re keeping him. | 如果大黄蜂还活着 肯定是被关到那里了 |
[1:18:52] | We have to go. We have to try and save him. | 我们得赶紧去 我们得去救他 |
[1:18:55] | Count me in. I’ll take point. | 算我一个 我去冲锋 |
[1:18:57] | – No, you won’t. – Come on. | -不行 -拜托 |
[1:18:59] | No, Otis. | 不行 奥蒂斯 |
[1:19:00] | But I can help. Master Larry says I… | 但我能帮忙的 拉里师父说我… |
[1:19:02] | I need someone here. | 我需要有人留在这里 |
[1:19:03] | I need someone reliable to make | 我需要一个可靠的人 |
[1:19:05] | sure that Mom and Ron don’t know that I’m gone. | 确保妈妈和罗恩不知道我不见了 |
[1:19:07] | I’m someone reliable. | 我就是可靠的人 |
[1:19:10] | Hell, yeah, you are. | 没错 你是 |
[1:19:16] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[1:19:18] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[1:19:20] | Get over here. | 过来 |
[1:19:27] | Let’s do this. | 我们上 |
[1:19:31] | Tell us where optimus Prime and the rebels are hiding, | 告诉我们擎天柱和反抗军躲在哪里 |
[1:19:35] | and we can end this war. | 让我们结束这场战争 |
[1:19:40] | Talk! | 说 |
[1:19:41] | Who is Optimus Prime? | 擎天柱是谁 |
[1:19:43] | This doesn’t concern you, human Powell. | 这与你无关 鲍威尔人类 |
[1:19:46] | Last chance. | 最后一次机会 |
[1:19:54] | Are you sure this is a good idea? | 你确定这是个好主意吗 |
[1:19:57] | It’s a terrible idea, but I’ve got to try it. | 这主意糟透了 但我必须试试 |
[1:19:59] | You can’t get… Well, why don’t you… Stop, stop, wait… | 你不能…你还是…别别别 |
[1:20:02] | – How’d you know the power was off? – I didn’t. Let’s go. | -你怎么知道电源切断了 -我不知道 我们走 |
[1:20:10] | Can I? | 我能来吗 |
[1:20:12] | His memory cells are fried. | 他的记忆存储单元都烧坏了 |
[1:20:15] | Finish him. | 了结他 |
[1:20:23] | We will fight on. Regroup, rebuild, and retake our home. | 我们会继续战斗 重组 重建 夺回我们的家 |
[1:20:27] | But we must find refuge first. | 但我们必须先找地方避难 |
[1:20:30] | You will travel to Earth. | 你先去地球 |
[1:20:32] | Once we’ve gathered the others, we’ll join you. | 等我们找到了其他人 我们会来找你会合 |
[1:20:34] | You must protect the planet. | 你必须要保卫那个星球 |
[1:20:37] | If the Decepticons find it, then our people are truly finished. | 如果被霸天虎找到了 那我族就彻底完蛋了 |
[1:20:42] | Stay safe, soldier. | 保重 士兵 |
[1:20:44] | I am coming. | 我要来了 |
[1:20:48] | Prime is coming here? | 威震天要来这里 |
[1:20:51] | They’re all coming here. | 他们都要来这里了 |
[1:20:54] | This is our chance to wipe out the Autobot resistance for good. | 这是我们永远消灭汽车人反抗军的好机会 |
[1:20:58] | We’ll burn the whole planet to cinders. | 我们要把这个星球烧成灰烬 |
[1:21:01] | We must get word to Cybertron immediately. | 我们必须马上传消息给赛博坦星 |
[1:21:04] | This is Burns. | 我是伯恩斯 |
[1:21:05] | Tell them to bring an army. | 让他们派一支军队来 |
[1:21:07] | Burns, we made a terrible mistake. | 伯恩斯 我们犯了一个巨大的错误 |
[1:21:10] | Powell? | 鲍威尔 |
[1:21:11] | And thanks to our human allies, | 多亏了我们的人类盟友 |
[1:21:14] | I know just how to get the message home. | 我知道如何把信息传递回去了 |
[1:21:16] | They’re using our satellites. | 他们在利用我们的卫星 |
[1:21:19] | They’re calling an army. | 他们要召集一支军队 |
[1:21:20] | They’re gonna kill us all. | 他们要杀了我们所有人 |
[1:21:22] | Thank you for your hospitality, friend Powell. | 谢谢你的招待 鲍威尔朋友 |
[1:21:27] | He’s all yours. | 他归你们了 |
[1:21:30] | – No. – Powell? | -不 -鲍威尔 |
[1:21:32] | – You have to stop them! – Powell! | -你得阻止他们 -鲍威尔 |
[1:21:38] | Where’s the Krazy Glue? | 超级胶在哪里 |
[1:21:39] | What, did she cut the wire to the TV? | 什么 她割断了电视电线吗 |
[1:21:42] | Ron. | 罗恩 |
[1:21:44] | Charlie! | 查莉 |
[1:21:46] | Charlie! | 查莉 |
[1:21:47] | Nice! Reel-to-reel still works. | 太好了 盘式录音机还没坏 |
[1:21:51] | Where is your sister? | 你姐姐呢 |
[1:21:54] | Charlie’s fallen ill and must stay in her bedroom | 查莉生病了 今晚必须 |
[1:21:57] | for the rest of the evening. | 待在房间里静养 |
[1:21:58] | She wishes not to be troubled. Keep clear of her chambers. | 她不希望被人打扰 不要靠近她的房间 |
[1:22:01] | What? | 什么 |
[1:22:06] | Charlie has fallen ill | 查莉生病了 |
[1:22:08] | and must stay in her bedroom for the rest of the evening. | 今晚必须待在房间里静养 |
[1:22:11] | – She wishes not to… – Otis! | -她不希望被人… -奥蒂斯 |
[1:22:13] | Are you on drugs? Hmm? | 你嗑药了吗 |
[1:22:15] | No, no. Mom, Mom, Mom. | 不 不 妈妈 妈妈 妈妈 |
[1:22:17] | – Please stop. Stop! – Charlie! | -不要去 别 -查莉 |
[1:22:19] | – Mom, there is no reason to go… – Where is she? | -查莉 你不用… -她在哪里 |
[1:22:21] | – Mom, stop! – Quit it, Otis. | -妈妈 别进去 -别闹了 奥蒂斯 |
[1:22:29] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[1:22:33] | She… | 她 |
[1:22:34] | Otis? | 奥蒂斯 |
[1:22:38] | I found a tower to transmit our message. | 我发现了一座可以传递信息的塔楼 |
[1:22:40] | It’s close. | 非常近 |
[1:22:42] | Oh. B-127. I almost forgot. | B127 我差点忘了 |
[1:22:47] | I didn’t. | 我没忘 |
[1:22:51] | No! Don’t shoot! | 不 别开枪 |
[1:22:54] | No! | 不 |
[1:23:11] | Bee! | 黄蜂 |
[1:23:14] | Talk to me, Bee, talk to me. | 说话了 黄蜂 说话啊 |
[1:23:22] | I can fix this. I can fix this. | 我可以修好的 我可以修好的 |
[1:23:29] | Charlie. | 查莉 |
[1:23:31] | You got to wake up, Bee. You got to wake up. | 你得醒一醒 黄蜂 你得醒一醒 |
[1:23:34] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:23:37] | Charlie, we got to go. | 查莉 我们该走了 |
[1:23:43] | – The gun. – What? | -枪 -什么 |
[1:23:44] | The electric gun. Get it. | 电击枪 快去拿 |
[1:23:48] | I can fix you. | 我可以修好你 |
[1:23:52] | Come on, Bee. | 拜托 黄蜂 |
[1:23:54] | Come back to me. | 拜托你醒过来 |
[1:24:01] | Come on, give me the other one. | 快 再去给我拿一把 |
[1:24:09] | Bee, come on. | 黄蜂 拜托 |
[1:24:13] | I can’t lose you, too, Bee. | 我不能连你也失去 黄蜂 |
[1:24:15] | Please, Bee! | 拜托 黄蜂 |
[1:24:31] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:24:57] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[1:24:59] | Come on, Bee, we’ve got to get you out of here. | 拜托 黄蜂 我们得先带你离开这里 |
[1:25:14] | Charlie, there’s like a million guys out there! | 查莉 外面来了有一百万个人 |
[1:25:17] | We got to move, now. | 我们得赶紧走了 |
[1:25:19] | Come on, Bee, you’ve gotta get up. Can you get up? | 拜托 黄蜂 我们得起来了 你能起来吗 |
[1:25:22] | There’s a door in my way. | 我面前有一扇门 |
[1:25:26] | They’ve got bombs! | 他们有炸弹 |
[1:25:28] | – We got to go. – Bee, come on. | -我们该走了 -黄蜂 起来 |
[1:25:31] | Charlie! | 查莉 |
[1:25:32] | You’ve gotta get up, come on. | 我们得起来 来 |
[1:25:34] | – Three. – Charlie! | -三 -查莉 |
[1:25:36] | – Two. – Come on. | -二 -拜托 |
[1:25:38] | One. | 一 |
[1:25:39] | – Charlie! – Come on. | -查莉 -来 |
[1:25:57] | Memo? | 迈迈 |
[1:26:01] | Memo. Memo, wake up. | 迈迈 迈迈 醒醒 |
[1:26:06] | Easy. | 慢点 |
[1:26:11] | Easy. | 慢点 |
[1:26:14] | Hold your fire! | 不要开火 |
[1:26:16] | Get the kid out of here. | 把这孩子带出去 |
[1:26:19] | Memo! Wake up, Memo! | 迈迈 醒醒 迈迈 |
[1:26:22] | Come on, kid. | 走吧 孩子 |
[1:26:23] | Hey! No! | 不 |
[1:26:25] | Bee! | 黄蜂 |
[1:26:26] | Run! | 快跑 |
[1:26:30] | Bee! | 黄蜂 |
[1:26:32] | Run! | 快跑 |
[1:26:34] | – Let go of me! – You need to get away from that thing. | -放开我 -你不能接近那个东西 |
[1:26:39] | – Take it down! – No, stop! | -把它击倒 -不 住手 |
[1:26:42] | – Stop it! – Contain it and dismantle it! | -住手 -控制它 拆解了 |
[1:26:45] | Strip it down to parts! | 把它拆成零部件 |
[1:26:47] | Leave him alone! You don’t understand. | 别动它 你根本不懂 |
[1:26:51] | Fight back, Bee! | 回击啊 黄蜂 |
[1:26:53] | – Bee! – Kid, stop! It’s a machine! | -黄蜂 -臭丫头 别闹了 这只是一台机器 |
[1:26:55] | He’s more human than you’ll ever be! | 他比你有人性得多 |
[1:26:58] | That is enough! | 够了 |
[1:27:23] | Oh, shit. | 完了 |
[1:27:35] | Open fire! | 开火 |
[1:27:49] | Fall back! Take cover! | 后撤 找掩护 |
[1:28:07] | Bee! | 黄蜂 |
[1:28:11] | Bee! | 黄蜂 |
[1:28:14] | Bee, stop! | 黄蜂 住手 |
[1:28:35] | You remember, don’t you? | 你记起来了 对吗 |
[1:28:43] | They’re coming back. | 他们回来了 |
[1:28:50] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[1:28:51] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:28:54] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m fine. | 嗯 我没事 |
[1:28:56] | We need to get out of here. | 我们得赶紧离开这里 |
[1:28:59] | We’ve got to get you someplace safe. | 我们得带你去安全的地方 |
[1:29:05] | Bee, stop. They will kill you! | 黄蜂 不行 他们会杀了你 |
[1:29:07] | If the Decepticons find Earth, | 如果被霸天虎找到了 |
[1:29:10] | then our people are truly finished. | 那我族就彻底完蛋了 |
[1:29:14] | Okay. Then we fight. | 好吧 那我们就战斗 |
[1:29:25] | Let’s go, get in. | 走吧 上车 |
[1:29:29] | Go on. I’ll buy you some time with these guys. | 你们去吧 我帮你们拖住这些家伙 |
[1:29:42] | You just kiss me? | 你刚刚吻了我吗 |
[1:29:45] | On the cheek. | 在脸颊上 |
[1:29:46] | Still counts. | 也算哦 |
[1:29:54] | Still counts. | 也算哦 |
[1:30:05] | Halt! | 停下 |
[1:30:07] | Stop. | 停 |
[1:30:13] | Well, that didn’t work. | 好吧 没用 |
[1:30:22] | Move, move! | 躲开 躲开 |
[1:30:39] | Faster, Bee, faster! | 再快点 黄蜂 再快点 |
[1:30:44] | We should really look into getting seatbelts. | 我们应该考虑装安全带了 |
[1:30:45] | Oh, my God, oh, my God. | 天啊 天啊 |
[1:30:47] | It’s okay. She’s gonna steal the robot back, fight off the police, | 没事的 她会偷回机器人 击退警察 |
[1:30:49] | kill two bigger robots, and come right back home. | 杀死两个更大的机器人 然后平安回家 |
[1:30:51] | Shut up, Otis. | 闭嘴 奥蒂斯 |
[1:30:53] | Folks, this just breaking. | 突发新闻 |
[1:30:54] | There appears to be a high-speed chase underway | 麦金农空军基地外突然出现 |
[1:30:57] | just outside McKinnon Air Base. | 高速车辆追踪 |
[1:30:59] | Go right! Go right! | 右转 右转 |
[1:31:13] | Closer. Closer. | 再近点 再近点 |
[1:31:15] | You lose that car, | 你要是跟丢那辆车 |
[1:31:16] | I will personally rip your face off. | 我就亲自把你的脸扯下来 |
[1:31:22] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[1:31:23] | It’s all under control. | 一切都在掌控之中 |
[1:31:28] | – Charlie! – Mom? | -查莉 -妈妈 |
[1:31:30] | You pull that car over right this second. | 你赶紧给我把车停下 |
[1:31:32] | This is very unsafe, what you’re doing. | 你现在做的事很不安全 |
[1:31:34] | Mom, you got to get out of here, okay? | 妈妈 你得赶紧离开这里 |
[1:31:40] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[1:31:42] | You have to trust me, please! | 你要相信我 拜托 |
[1:31:45] | Charlie! | 查莉 |
[1:31:46] | – We got to help her, Ron! – Hang on. | -我们得帮她 罗恩 -抓稳了 |
[1:31:51] | Oh, my God! Ron! | 天啊 罗恩 |
[1:31:56] | Get out of the way! | 快让开 |
[1:31:58] | Oh, my gosh! What are you doing? | 天啊 你在干什么 |
[1:32:00] | I saw this on Miami Vice. | 我在《迈阿密风云》里看过这一招 |
[1:32:05] | God! | 天啊 |
[1:32:08] | – Oh. Oh. I got it, I got it, I got it. – Oh, my God! | -我可以的 我可以的 -天啊 |
[1:32:34] | Nice driving, Ron. | 车技真不错 罗恩 |
[1:32:38] | Is everyone okay? | 大家都没事吧 |
[1:32:40] | Ron! We have a kid in the car! | 罗恩 车里还有孩子呢 |
[1:32:43] | I was trying to save the other kid! What was I… | 我是想救另一个孩子 我能… |
[1:32:46] | It was a lose-lose. | 这是双输 |
[1:32:48] | Otis? Otis, are you all right? | 奥蒂斯 奥蒂斯 你没事吧 |
[1:32:52] | That was radical. | 真是太刺激了 |
[1:33:23] | Preparing satellites to transmit our message. | 准备卫星传输我们的信息 |
[1:33:44] | Okay. What’s the plan? | 好吧 我们有什么计划 |
[1:33:51] | This is the plan? I hate this plan. Bee, I want to help. | 这就是计划吗 我恨这计划 黄蜂 我想帮忙 |
[1:33:57] | *I would hate anything to happen to her* | *我不希望她出任何事* |
[1:34:02] | You’re actually talking. And you’re listening to The Smiths. | 你真的会说话了 你还会听史密斯的歌了 |
[1:34:16] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[1:34:26] | Handle him! And finish the job this time! | 干掉他 这次别再失败了 |
[1:34:46] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[1:35:14] | How the hell am I gonna get up there? | 我要怎么上去 |
[1:36:41] | 36% | 准备传输 |
[1:36:51] | There. The one on the tower. | 看 塔上的那一个 |
[1:37:54] | You think these little chains can hold… | 你觉得这些小链条能… |
[1:38:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:38:35] | Hold on! | 抓稳了 |
[1:38:56] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:39:37] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[1:39:44] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[1:39:45] | 84% | 准备传输 |
[1:40:05] | No. | 不 |
[1:40:28] | After I kill you, I kill her. | 等我杀了你 我就杀了她 |
[1:40:32] | Bee, no! | 黄蜂 不 |
[1:40:37] | You missed. | 你没打中 |
[1:40:45] | You’ll kill us both! | 你会害死我们俩的 |
[1:40:57] | Bumblebee! | 大黄蜂 |
[1:42:19] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[1:42:22] | You. | 你 |
[1:42:30] | You need to get outta here. | 你们得赶紧离开这里 |
[1:42:33] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:42:34] | I mean my friends are coming. | 我的意思是我的朋友们要来了 |
[1:42:37] | And they’re gonna be looking for him. | 他们会来找他的 |
[1:42:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:42:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:43:02] | Hey, soldier! | 士兵 |
[1:43:34] | I’m here. I made it. | 我来了 我成功了 |
[1:43:38] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[1:43:40] | World’s already been saved, kid. | 世界已经被拯救了 孩子 |
[1:43:43] | Cool. | 不错 |
[1:43:45] | Cool. | 不错 |
[1:43:50] | Hey, can you call my mom? | 你能帮我联系我妈妈吗 |
[1:44:00] | This is it, Bee. | 好了 黄蜂 |
[1:44:24] | *Let’s go!* | *我们走* |
[1:44:25] | Bee, I can’t go with you. | 黄蜂 我不能和你一起走 |
[1:44:39] | You’ve got people out there that need you. | 你还有需要你的人 |
[1:44:44] | And so do I. | 我也是 |
[1:44:55] | I gotta let you go. | 我必须让你走 |
[1:45:04] | Thank you… | 非常 |
[1:45:05] | So much… | 感谢你 |
[1:45:07] | For giving me… | 给了我 |
[1:45:08] | My voice. | 我的声音 |
[1:45:14] | Thank you for… | 谢谢你… |
[1:45:17] | For making me feel like me again. | 让我感觉找回了自己 |
[1:45:25] | I’ll never forget you. | 我绝对不会忘记你的 |
[1:45:38] | Goodbye, Bumblebee. | 再见 大黄蜂 |
[1:46:09] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[1:46:11] | You kidding me? | 你在逗我吗 |
[1:46:14] | Are you telling me you could’ve been a Camaro this whole time? | 你是说原来你一直都能变成卡玛洛吗 |
[1:46:18] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[1:46:21] | *Don’t you forget about me* | *你不可以忘记我* |
[1:46:27] | *Don’t, don’t, don’t* | *不行不行不行* |
[1:46:30] | *Don’t you forget about me* | *你不可以忘记我* |
[1:46:37] | *Will you stand above me* | *你可以站在我身前* |
[1:46:41] | *Look my way never love me* | *为我指引 永远别爱上我* |
[1:46:46] | *Rain keeps falling, rain keeps falling* | *雨一直下 一直下* |
[1:46:50] | *Down, down, down* | *倾泻而下* |
[1:46:54] | *Will you recognize me* | *你还会认出我吗* |
[1:46:59] | *Call my name or walk on by…* | *叫出我的名字 或者走过* |
[1:47:07] | Here you go, ma’am. | 这边 女士 |
[1:47:17] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[1:47:18] | Thank God you’re all right. | 谢天谢地你没事 |
[1:47:20] | Thanks for coming, Mom. | 谢谢你们能来 妈妈 |
[1:47:27] | That was some driving, Ron. | 车技真是太厉害了 罗恩 |
[1:47:29] | Well, I’ve taken a few notes. | 我一直有在偷学 |
[1:47:34] | Otis. | 奥蒂斯 |
[1:47:37] | They forced me to tell. | 他们逼我说的 |
[1:47:40] | I’m glad they did. | 还好他们这么做了 |
[1:47:42] | I couldn’t have done it without you guys. | 没有你们 我一个人肯定不行 |
[1:47:49] | Hey, Charlie. | 查莉 |
[1:47:56] | I’ll be right back, okay? | 我马上回来 |
[1:48:01] | Wow, um, what happened to you today? | 你今天是怎么了 |
[1:48:05] | Oh, this? | 这个吗 |
[1:48:07] | Oh, you know, robot fights, | 你懂的 机器人大战 |
[1:48:08] | high-speed chases, international disasters. | 高速追逐 国际灾难 |
[1:48:12] | The usual. | 日常小事啦 |
[1:48:13] | Right. | 对 |
[1:48:29] | – Not quite there yet. – Nope. | -还没到这地步 -没到 |
[1:48:30] | Yep. Okay, okay. No. Yeah. | 好吧 没到 对 |
[1:48:51] | Old friend, you kept this planet safe. | 老朋友 你保护了这个星球 |
[1:48:54] | Because of you, we have a future, B-127. | 因为你 我们拥有了未来 B127 |
[1:49:00] | My name… | 我的名字 |
[1:49:01] | Is… | 是 |
[1:49:02] | Bumblebee. | 大黄蜂 |
[1:49:29] | Let’s see if we got something. | 看看能不能动起来 |
[1:49:31] | Oh, my God, yes! | 天啊 太好了 |