英文名称:bunny and the bull
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:33] | 兔子和公牛 | |
[02:14] | For some time now, | 一段时间以来 |
[02:15] | Stephen Turnbull has been a man of routine. | 史蒂芬・特布尔的生活一直井井有条 |
[02:18] | Every day he showers for 27 minutes… | 每天洗澡用27分钟 |
[02:22] | ..brushes for four.. | 刷牙4分钟 |
[02:24] | …gargles for eight… | 漱口8分钟 |
[02:26] | ..and flosses for seven. | 用牙线剔牙7分钟 |
[02:29] | He then files the floss… | 然后把牙线装订收好 |
[02:33] | …stacks his urine… | 收集尿液 |
[02:35] | ..and notes its Ph. | 并记录Ph值 |
[02:38] | Next he washes everything that has so far touched his body, | 接着把贴身的东西都洗个遍 |
[02:41] | completes a 200-page book of bumper crosswords | 做完一本200页的填字游戏书 |
[02:45] | and watches eight episodes of | 看上8集 |
[02:47] | Ray Mears’ Extreme Survival on video tape. | 雷・米尔斯极限生存节目录像 |
[02:49] | Remember, you should always carry a parachute. | 记住 一定要带降落伞 |
[02:52] | Then it’s time for lunch. | 随即 午饭时间 |
[02:55] | Every day Stephen eats the same meal | 每天史蒂芬的食物一成不变 |
[02:58] | a freeze-dried vegetarian lasagne, | 一盒冷干素食烤面 |
[03:00] | hermetically sealed for maximum life expectancy. | 密封保存 能够长期保鲜 |
[03:40] | But today something is different. | 今天 有点不同 |
[03:44] | Today there is a break in his carefully-orchestrated routine. | 他精心策划的日程安排里有个小插曲 |
[03:50] | Today Stephen will attempt to do | 今天 史蒂芬要做件 |
[03:52] | something he hasn’t done for over a year. | 一年未曾染指的事情 |
[03:56] | Today… | 今天 |
[03:58] | Stephen will try to leave the house. | 史蒂芬要试着出门 |
[04:40] | Ahoy there, matey, and welcome to Captain Crab. | 喂 伙计 欢迎致电蟹船长 |
[04:43] | He sails the seven seas so you don’t have to, | 为您畅游七大洋 |
[04:46] | bringing you the freshest produce which | 给您带来最新鲜的 |
[04:49] | will have you hooked, line and sinker. | 丰富多样的海产品 |
[04:51] | Before we hoist anchor, tell me your name, sailor. | 起锚远航前 报上你的大名 水手 |
[04:54] | – Stephen Turnbull. – And where do you hail from? | -史蒂芬・特布尔 -来自何方 |
[04:57] | 15B Limestone road, | 莱姆斯通路15B |
[04:59] | King’s cross, London, | 伦敦 国王路口 |
[05:01] | N1 9km. | N1号路9公里处 |
[05:02] | Would you like to order fish. Such as cod, sole, haddock, | 要订鱼吗 比如大西洋鳕 比目鱼 黑线鳕 |
[05:06] | halibut, mackerel, catfish, krill… | 大比目鱼 鲭鱼 鲶鱼 磷虾 |
[05:09] | No. | 不用 |
[05:10] | Would you like to order crustacean | 要订甲壳类海鲜吗 |
[05:12] | such as crab, lobster, prawn, scallop… | 比如螃蟹 龙虾 对虾 扇贝 |
[05:14] | No. | 不 |
[05:15] | Would you like to order the vegetarian option? | 要订素食套餐吗 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1272个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:170个,六级词汇:63个,GRE词汇:86个,托福词汇:122个,考研词汇:184个,专四词汇:138个,专八词汇:23个, 所有生词标注共:409个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:18] | Great choice, shipmate. | 明智的选择 水手 |
[05:20] | Today’s vegetarian option is… | 今天的素食套餐有 |
[05:22] | mixed vegetables. | 蔬菜杂烩 |
[05:24] | Mm, sounds delicious! | 听起来不错 |
[05:26] | There’s nothing that the captain likes more | 船长最喜欢 |
[05:29] | than to chow down on a hearty plate of… | 饱餐一盘美味的 |
[05:32] | mixed vegetables. | 蔬菜杂烩 |
[05:34] | My personal favourite! | 我的私房最爱 |
[05:36] | Now to complete the order, just say, “feed me.” | 完成订购 只需要说 “我要吃” |
[05:39] | What? | 什么 |
[05:41] | Say, “feed me.” Say, “feed me.” | 说”我要吃” 说”我要吃” |
[05:43] | Say, “feed me.” Say, “feed me.” Say, “feed me.” | 说”我要吃” 说”我要吃” 说”我要吃” |
[05:45] | Feed me. | 我要吃 |
[05:47] | We surely will, shipmate. | 有求必应 水手 |
[05:49] | Now relax, your order is sailing your way. | 放松 您的大餐已经出航了 |
[05:54] | 蔬菜杂烩 | |
[06:25] | 海鲜窝棚 | |
[06:31] | Welcome to Captain Crab, sir. | 欢迎光临蟹船长 |
[06:33] | Please take a seat. | 请坐 |
[06:34] | 去年此时 | |
[06:35] | Oh, hey dude. | 伙计 |
[06:37] | Mm, you look gorgeous. She’s gonna love you. | 你看上去棒极了 她会爱上你的 |
[06:40] | This is it? | 就是这里吗 |
[06:42] | What? | 什么 |
[06:43] | You told me you’d booked me a table | 你说帮我在世界级的 |
[06:45] | in a world-class seafood restaurant. | 海鲜餐厅里订了个位子 |
[06:47] | – And? – This place is a dump. | -然后呢 -这地方逊毙了 |
[06:49] | What the fuck are you talking about? | 你胡说些什么啊 |
[06:51] | This place is incredible. I eat here all the time. | 这里棒极了 我一直都在这儿吃 |
[06:53] | I’ve been waiting for this day for three years, Bunny. | 这一天我等了3年了 邦尼 |
[06:56] | I’m hardly going to tell Melanie I love her in a Captain Crab. | 我可不会在蟹船长里向米兰妮示爱 |
[06:59] | Hey, come on. | 别这样 |
[07:01] | I’ve saved you the best table in the house, buddy. | 我给你留了这里最好的位子 伙计 |
[07:04] | Hit the lights, Ray. | 把灯熄了 雷 |
[07:07] | Now, listen to me. You’re ready, all right? You’re gorgeous. | 听着 你准备好了 你酷极了 |
[07:11] | You’ve carried this girl’s library books for three years. | 她从图书馆借的书你随身带了三年 |
[07:14] | You’ve even got a PHD to impress her, for god’s sake. | 为了吸引她你竟然还考了个博士 |
[07:16] | If this piece of chicken don’t wanna work your joint after that, | 要是这样你俩还成不了的话 |
[07:19] | I’ll cut off my right nut. | 我就割蛋谢罪 |
[07:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:26] | Fuck her, dude. | 操她妈的 伙计 |
[07:29] | The “friend zone”. | 她把我当朋友 |
[07:31] | Well, it was three years. | 已经3年了 |
[07:33] | In my book, if you haven’t had snogsies | 我的书上说 要是饭店打烊前 |
[07:35] | by closing time it’s game over. | 你们还没接吻 就没戏了 |
[07:37] | Maybe there’s a way back. | 或许还能挽回 |
[07:39] | No way back from the friend zone, dude. | 友谊之路是没法挽回的 伙计 |
[07:41] | She doesn’t see you as a sexual being. | 她根本没发现你是雄性动物 |
[07:43] | – But I am one. – Mm, I know. | -可我确实是 -我知道 |
[07:44] | I think you’re gorgeous. | 我觉得你很酷 |
[07:46] | So do loads of girls, just…not in Britain. | 很多女孩都这么想 不过 她们不在英国 |
[07:49] | That’s why we need to hit the road, man. | 所以我们才要离开这里 |
[07:51] | Find ourselves a country we can finally do something about | 找个国家 我们可以在那里 |
[07:54] | those walloping great space hoppers | 纵情欢愉 |
[07:56] | you’ve got clanging around in your pants. | 发泄发泄你内在的欲望 |
[07:58] | I’m having a year off sex. | 我已经一年没碰过女人了 |
[08:00] | Another one? | 还想再忍一年吗 |
[08:02] | Come on, man, give yourself a break. | 伙计 你得给自己放个假 |
[08:04] | Let’s go on holiday. | 去度假吧 |
[08:05] | I thought you were broke. | 我以为你破产了 |
[08:08] | All that’s about to change. | 马上就不再是那样了 |
[08:13] | Who have you got in the 3:40 at Ripon? | 3点40分在里彭的比赛你押谁了 |
[08:15] | Future Proof. | “潮技” |
[08:17] | Atlantis rising. | 要压””亚兰崛起”” |
[08:20] | – Are you mentally ill? – That horse is a shoe-in. | -你疯了吧 -那匹马稳赢的 |
[08:22] | I know that horse. It’s 50-1 for a reason. | 不可能 赔率50比1是有道理的 |
[08:27] | – Is this the Heindberg theory again? – No. | -这回又是海德伯格理论吗 -不是 |
[08:29] | Because there’s no way the jockey with the | 长得最凶悍的 |
[08:31] | most aggressive face always wins. | 骑手不可能总是赢 |
[08:33] | I know. All right, you were right about that. | 我知道 之前每次你都说中了 |
[08:34] | I’ve accepted that now, thank you. | 我同意你说的 谢谢 |
[08:36] | But this is a bona fide tip. | 不过这是个确凿的小道消息 |
[08:38] | Masouda reckons he’s a dead cert. | 马苏达说他肯定会赢的 |
[08:40] | Who’s Masouda? | 马苏达是谁 |
[08:42] | Remember when I was in the Yemen? | 记得我曾经去过也门吗 |
[08:44] | Masouda’s this really sexy stable girl out there. | 她是一个超级性感的也门女马夫 |
[08:47] | And she says in training he’s dynamite. | 她说他训练的时候很有爆发力 |
[08:50] | They’ve been slow running him just to get the odds up. | 他们一直压着他的速度来让赔率上涨 |
[08:53] | And this is the race they’re gonna let that donkey fly. | 这场比赛他要来真格的了 |
[08:56] | – Isn’t that illegal? – Massively illegal, dude. | -这样不违法吗 -绝对违法 伙计 |
[08:58] | We’ll probably go to jail. That’s the point. | 我们可能都要坐牢 这正是关键所在 |
[09:01] | Think about it. 50 quid at 50-1 . | 想想吧 50比1的赔率 赌上50块 |
[09:03] | That’s two-and-a-half grand. | 就是整整两千五 |
[09:05] | Easily enough for a little jaunt round | 足够你我这样的两个人 |
[09:07] | Europe for a couple of fellas like us. | 在欧洲游览个遍了 |
[09:11] | All right, yeah. 50 quid on the nose. | 好吧 那就赌整整50块 |
[09:13] | That’s my boy. | 这才对 |
[09:14] | Last bets, please. Last bets for the 3:40 at Ripon. | 最后一注 里彭3点40场次的最后一注 |
[09:21] | When were you in the Yemen? | 你什么时候去的也门 |
[09:23] | Last summer. | 去年夏天 |
[09:25] | I thought you were on a fishing boat. | 我还以为你去钓鱼了 |
[09:28] | Yeah… Fishing boat in the Yemen. | 是啊 在也门钓鱼 |
[09:30] | Oh, right. | 是吗 |
[09:32] | So you must know the song, then? | 那你一定知道那首歌了 |
[09:36] | The song that Yemenese fisher folk | 那首也门渔民 |
[09:38] | sing almost constantly as they labour. | 工作时一直唱的歌 |
[09:40] | Oh, yeah. Good tune, that. | 是啊 挺好听的 |
[09:42] | How did it go? | 怎么唱来着 |
[09:47] | Wahey… Fishy-fishy | 哈 鱼儿 鱼儿 |
[09:50] | Come onto the boat. | 快到船上来 |
[09:54] | Please come on | 快到 |
[09:56] | to the boat… Why? | 船上来 为什么 |
[09:58] | I don’t know | 我不知道 |
[10:00] | Because we are hungry for our… | 因为我们要喝 |
[10:03] | tea. | 茶 |
[10:05] | – There is no Masouda, is there? – No. | -没有什么马苏达 对吧 -没有 |
[10:07] | – Ever been to the Yemen? – No. | -你去过也门吗 -没有 |
[10:09] | This is the Heindberg theory again. | 又是海德伯格该死的理论 |
[10:11] | Fine, yes. But look at his face. | 好吧 看看他的脸 |
[10:13] | That is one mean motherfucker. | 绝对的狠角色 |
[10:15] | There’s the 50-1 outsider, Atlantis Rising, | “”亚兰崛起”” 外场50比1的赔率 |
[10:18] | Trying to get to know the Favourite, | 想要和”珍爱”亲近亲近 |
[10:20] | who doesn’t seem to be having it. | 但他没丝毫兴趣 |
[10:22] | And they’re off. A clean start, apart from Atlantis Rising, | 起跑了 干净利索 除了”亚兰崛起” |
[10:25] | who seems stuck but finally gets under way. | 好像卡住了 不过还是开跑了 |
[10:27] | The running’s being made by Favourite. No.4 Future Proof, | 现在由”真爱”领跑 “潮技”排第四 |
[10:29] | followed by Henley’s a Washout and Doodlebug Dreamer, | 紧跟的是”利落亨利”和”火箭梦” |
[10:32] | while Atlantis Rising brings up the rear. | “亚兰崛起”垫后 |
[10:33] | As they head to the first fence, | 来到第一个栅栏障碍 |
[10:35] | Future Proof is pulling away from | “潮技”甩开了 |
[10:37] | Henley’s a Washout and Woggletok, | “利落亨利”和”快马加鞭” |
[10:39] | while the little fancied Atlantis Rising | 天真的”亚兰崛起” |
[10:41] | is some way back and out of the running. | 已经和大部队差了很远的距离 |
[10:43] | Useless. He’s way back! | 太没用了 差的太多了 |
[10:45] | They haven’t let him fly yet. They haven’t let him fly. | 他们还没动真格的 还没认真 |
[10:47] | ..Between himself and the rest of the field. | 在自己和其他选手间 |
[10:49] | Atlantis Rising struggling way back. | “亚兰崛起”还在后面挣扎 |
[11:00] | – Come on! – Come on! | -加油 -加油 |
[11:02] | …Whip has had an immediate effect. | 扬鞭的效果立竿见影 |
[11:04] | A sterling run from Atlantis Rising, | “亚兰崛起”的奔跑冠绝马群 |
[11:06] | moving up through the field to join the front runners. | 直接冲向了领先的选手 |
[11:09] | Almost neck and neck with Future Proof. | 与”潮技”几乎齐头并进 |
[11:11] | One more! One more! Come on! | 再超一个 再超一个 加油啊 |
[11:13] | Hit him harder! | 再用点力 |
[11:15] | Coming up to the second to last. They land neck and neck. | 就要到最后一刻了 他们不分伯仲 |
[11:18] | The Favourite is pulling away again. | “珍爱”又开始加速 |
[11:20] | Future proof has pulled away. | “潮技”已拉开了距离 |
[11:21] | – Don’t do that. – Come on. Come on. | -别这样 -加油 加油 |
[11:24] | Barring a miracle, | 除非发生奇迹 |
[11:25] | it looks like the Favourite has won this race. | “珍爱”基本已将冠军收入囊中 |
[11:29] | He’s down! | 他摔倒了 |
[11:31] | – Favourite’s down! – Favourite’s fallen, | -“珍爱”摔了 -他摔倒了 |
[11:33] | leaving a clear run now for the 50-1 outsider Atlantis Rising, | 给赔率50比1的”亚兰崛起”让了路 |
[11:36] | who has taken the spoils. | 他赢得了比赛 |
[11:44] | We did it, man! We did it! | 成啦 伙计 我们成功了 |
[11:46] | We did it. We did it. | 成功了 我们成功了 |
[11:48] | They’re not gonna put that other horse to sleep, are they? | 他们不会把那匹马弄死吧 |
[11:52] | No. God, no, it’s not the ’60s. They don’t do that any more. | 不会 不是60年代了 他们不会那么做的 |
[11:55] | Come on, why don’t we grab a drink while they count our cash? | 趁他给我们数钱的空闲 去喝一杯吧 |
[12:19] | 软木塞 银行账单 纽扣和拉链 | |
[12:22] | 瓶盖 公车票 | |
[12:25] | 样品 公车票 浴帽 免费样品 | |
[13:24] | There we go. | 我来了 |
[13:30] | Where’s your luggage? | 你的行李呢 |
[13:34] | You’re an idiot. | 你个白痴 |
[13:36] | The book says there are 31 essentials | 书上说你要随身 |
[13:38] | you should always have about you. | 带够31样必需品 |
[13:40] | Money belt, passport, tickets, camera, | 钱包 护照 车票 相机 |
[13:42] | bug spray, sun cream, flashlight, string, | 杀虫剂 防晒霜 电筒 绳子 |
[13:44] | waterproof matches, lighter, tripod, | 防水火柴 打火机 三脚架 |
[13:45] | life jacket, compass, maps, spare string, | 救生衣 指南针 地图 备用的绳子 |
[13:47] | sleeping bag, ground sheet, bivouac, jerry can, | 睡袋 防潮布 帐篷 油罐 |
[13:49] | first-aid kit, loo roll, spade, strong string, | 急救包 卷纸 铲子 结实的绳子 |
[13:51] | camper stove, whistle, binoculars, sketch pad, | 野营炉 哨子 望远镜 速写簿 |
[13:53] | water pills, galoshes and a personal flare. | 利尿剂 雨鞋和私人照明弹 |
[13:58] | – Got any string? – Yeah. | -有绳子吗 -有 |
[14:00] | Got plenty, actually. | 有好多 |
[14:02] | That’s very funny. Very good. | 有意思 很好 |
[14:04] | Fancy a tinny? A going-away present from Captain Crab. | 来听酒吗 从蟹船长买的外卖礼品 |
[14:07] | – That’s nice. – When I say present… | -很不错 -我说是礼物的意思是 |
[14:09] | – You nicked them. – I did. | -你偷的 -是的 |
[14:11] | No, I’ll make one of my cocktails. | 不了 我要自己调鸡尾酒 |
[14:13] | Not one of those things. | 不会又是那些东西吧 |
[14:14] | – I thought you said you liked them. – Yeah, but they take ages. | -你说你喜欢的 -是啊 不过要很久 |
[14:17] | So? | 然后呢 |
[14:18] | Stephen, by the time you’ve finished making that, | 等你弄好的时候 |
[14:20] | I will already be drunk. | 我估计已经酩酊大醉了 |
[14:22] | Care to make it interesting? | 想打赌吗 |
[14:24] | Yeah, fiver. | 好 赌五块钱 |
[14:25] | Ok. | 好 |
[14:31] | Hey, look. | 看 |
[14:33] | We’re moving. | 开动了 |
[14:45] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[14:47] | Alka seltzer. | 碱性矿泉水 |
[14:53] | What’s this for? | 这是干嘛 |
[14:55] | Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to France. | 女士们 先生们 欢迎来到法国 |
[14:57] | Mesdames et messieurs, bienvenue en France. | 女士们 先生们 欢迎来到法国 |
[14:59] | Yes! | 棒极了 |
[15:00] | Fuck you, England! | 去你妈的英格兰 |
[15:07] | Oh, they are good, actually. | 其实味道不错 |
[15:10] | I’m gonna have a little doze. | 我要打个盹儿 |
[15:17] | – Where are we? – Belgium. | -这是哪儿 -比利时 |
[15:19] | Europe is our oyster. | 欧洲是我们的了 |
[15:21] | Oysters! | 牡蛎 |
[15:23] | I need a bacon sandwich. | 我要吃培根三明治 |
[15:25] | So, come on, where do you fancy? | 好了 你想去哪儿 |
[15:27] | This is your holiday, buddy. I’m just your wing man. | 这是你的假期 伙计 我只是陪游 |
[15:31] | Then you are in for a treat. | 那你就该好好招待我 |
[15:33] | This is 1,500 pages of pure fun. | 这里有1500页的纯娱乐内容 |
[15:46] | 荷兰国家眼镜博物馆 | |
[15:56] | 德国烹饪书籍博物馆 | |
[16:03] | X光透视博物馆 | |
[16:19] | 德国餐具博物馆 | |
[16:29] | 克隆开往华沙的卧铺车 | |
[16:36] | Come on, girls, join us. | 来吧 姑娘们 一起来 |
[16:40] | Hi, Melanie. | 米兰妮 |
[16:42] | Oh, great. | 好极了 |
[16:44] | We’re having a really wonderful time, me and Bunny. | 我和邦尼玩的很开心 |
[16:48] | I wondered what you were… what you’re up to. | 我只是想知道 你在忙些什么 |
[16:53] | Who with? | 和谁 |
[16:55] | You know, I’m not really worried about it or… | 我并不是担心你 只是 |
[16:58] | All right, well… | 好吧 |
[17:01] | I’ll leave you with a wish of a great evening. | 祝你有个美妙的夜晚 |
[17:04] | And erm… | 还有 |
[17:09] | Bye. | 再见 |
[17:15] | Hang on! | 稍等 |
[17:22] | Bunny! | 邦尼 |
[17:24] | I said hang on! What’s your beef? | 我说了等等 别吵 |
[17:26] | It’s our stop. | 要到站了 |
[17:28] | All right, I’m just finishing. | 好吧 马上就好 |
[17:43] | Finished! | 搞定 |
[17:48] | This better be good. | 这次最好有点意思 |
[17:52] | 波兰国家鞋业博物馆 | |
[17:53] | From the early sandal | 从早期的凉鞋 |
[17:55] | to the latest hi-tech trainer, | 到最新的高科技训练鞋 |
[17:57] | shoes have always been top of the world’s agenda. | 鞋 一直是世界上的高端话题 |
[18:01] | It’s a big subject. | 是个重要话题 |
[18:02] | There’s obviously a hell of a lot to get | 很明显 要度过接下来的三四个小时 |
[18:04] | through in the next three or four hours, | 是很艰难的事 |
[18:06] | so let’s start off with some of the basics. | 那我们就从基础开始 |
[18:08] | What is a shoe? | 鞋是什么 |
[18:10] | Well, it’s a hot topic and no doubt that debate will rage on. | 这是个热门话题 讨论会很激烈 |
[18:14] | But I find it’s best to take things… | 不过我发现做事最好要 |
[18:17] | ..one step at a time. | 一步一步来 |
[18:23] | Cobblers. | 修鞋匠 |
[18:25] | Mind my language, but we are in the cobbler’s workshop… | 注意我的话 我们在一个鞋匠的工作间 |
[18:29] | What I like to call the heart and sole of the shoe museum. | 我习惯称之为鞋业博物馆的心脏和鞋底 |
[18:34] | All kinds of shoe are made here. | 这里能造出各种各样的鞋 |
[18:36] | How many different types can you name? | 你们能说出多少种 |
[18:38] | Let’s kick off with a couple. | 先说几种 |
[18:41] | Clogs, moccasins, | 木鞋 软帮皮鞋 |
[18:44] | brogues, deck shoes, | 拷花皮鞋 滑板鞋 |
[18:46] | loafers, winklepickers… | 平底便鞋 高帮皮鞋 |
[18:48] | Are you having fun? | 有意思吗 |
[18:50] | Yes. | 有 |
[18:53] | You don’t look like you’re having fun. | 你看上去很没兴趣 |
[18:55] | Well, I am. | 我很感兴趣 |
[18:58] | ..Rugby shoes, lacrosse shoes, | 橄榄球鞋 长曲棍球鞋 |
[19:01] | Ping-pong shoes… | 乒乓球鞋 |
[19:02] | – What do you want to do? – I want to eat. | -那你想干什么 -吃东西 |
[19:04] | Fine. There’s a place downstairs where | 好吧 楼下就有个地方 |
[19:06] | we can dine like 19th-century cobblers. | 我们能像19世纪的鞋匠那样吃一顿 |
[19:08] | Why would I want to do that? | 我为什么要那么干 |
[19:10] | So you can learn while you eat. | 可以边吃边学啊 |
[19:12] | The only thing I want to learn is just how much bacon | 我唯一想学的就是 |
[19:15] | one man can shovel into his cake | 一个人在撑晕前 |
[19:17] | hole without falling into a coma. | 到底能吃多少培根 |
[19:19] | I should’ve gone to Denmark. | 我应该去丹麦的 |
[19:21] | Is a ski a shoe? | 滑雪板算是鞋子吗 |
[19:22] | Well, there are two camps – | 看来 形成了两个阵营 |
[19:24] | The ”yes” camp, | “确实是这样”阵营 |
[19:26] | and the ”probably not” camp. | 和”可能不是这样”阵营 |
[19:28] | If I’m such a dead weight, why not just go to Denmark without me? | 如果觉得我碍事 你为什么不自己去丹麦呢 |
[19:31] | I’m not saying that. | 我不是那个意思 |
[19:33] | This is your holiday, buddy. | 这是你的假期啊 伙计 |
[19:35] | I just think we need to chance our arms a bit. | 我只是觉得我们可以赌赌运气 |
[19:37] | Whatever you say. | 随你怎么说 |
[19:39] | Right, give me your map. | 好吧 地图拿来 |
[19:42] | Now, this is where we’re eating. | 这就是我们就餐的地方 |
[19:54] | How about that? | 这里怎么样 |
[20:10] | Welcome to Captain Crab. He sails the | 欢迎光临蟹船长 |
[20:12] | seven seas so you don’t have to. | 他为您畅游七大洋 |
[20:14] | We hope you enjoy your meal which may | 祝你们用餐愉快 |
[20:15] | contain traces of nuts, soil and bone. | 食物里可能包含硬壳 泥沙和刺 |
[20:17] | My name is Eloisa. May I take your order, please? | 我叫埃洛伊萨 可以开始点餐了吗 |
[20:20] | Yes, I’ll have one harbour master’s delight… | 可以 我想来一份港务长的愉悦餐 |
[20:23] | ..one glass of prawns… | 一杯虾子 |
[20:29] | Hello, Captain Crab. | 你好 蟹船长 |
[20:31] | Fuck you, Pawel, you son of a goat! | 去你妈的 帕维尔 你这个山羊生的杂种 |
[20:33] | You donkey fucker! you bald-faced fuck! | 你个蠢驴 脸上无毛的废物 |
[20:36] | I’m going to chop off your penis and put it in a sandwich. | 我要把你的老二剁碎放到三明治里 |
[20:39] | Then I will make an omelette with your balls and feed it to you, | 再用你的蛋做成煎饼 塞到你嘴里 |
[20:42] | so you know what your balls taste like in an omelette… | 这样你就知道它在煎饼里的味道如何了 |
[20:45] | which is shit! | 尝起来跟屎一样 |
[20:46] | I hope your father dies of cancer | 我祝你爸死于癌症 |
[20:48] | and your mother explodes with a terrible period! | 你妈月经流血过多而死 |
[20:57] | ..The deep-fried calamari and a cod shake. | 油炸鱿鱼和鳕鱼奶昔 |
[20:59] | And I’ll just have the vegetarian… | 我来一份蔬菜 |
[21:03] | ..option. | 套餐 |
[21:07] | No, Pawel, I’m leaving | 不 帕维尔 我要走了 |
[21:09] | I’ve spent two months working in your shitty restaurant, | 你在你这烂透了的餐馆干了两个月 |
[21:12] | where the fish comes from a canal and the | 鱼是从管道里捞出来的 |
[21:14] | chef pisses in the vegetarian option. | 厨子往蔬菜套餐里撒尿 |
[21:16] | And then you cheat on me! | 你还骗了我 |
[21:18] | Fuck you, you bald, fucking stumpy-dick monkey! | 去你妈的 你这个傻逼秃驴 |
[21:26] | Sorry. What was that? | 抱歉 你刚才点了什么 |
[21:28] | I’ll just have a glass of tap water, please. | 给我来杯自来水吧 |
[21:38] | Ok, let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[21:40] | She just argued with her boyfriend. | 她只是跟男朋友吵架而已 |
[21:42] | This is Captain Crab, dude. He has standards. | 这是蟹船长 伙计 有标准的 |
[21:45] | Whoa… that was prompt. | 真快啊 |
[21:48] | They make all the food on Monday and keep it warm. | 所有的食物都是周一做好的 保温存放 |
[21:54] | You can’t eat that. | 那个不能吃 |
[21:56] | – Who says I can’t? – Look at it. | -谁说不能吃 -你自己看看啊 |
[21:58] | I don’t want to look at it. If I look at it, I will bottle it. | 我不想看 看了我就不敢吃了 |
[22:01] | Look at it. It’s trying to move on your fork. Look at it. | 看看啊 它正要爬到你的叉子上 快看啊 |
[22:07] | Oh, my god! | 我的天啊 |
[22:09] | I think it’s trying to communicate with me. | 我觉得它是有话要跟我说 |
[22:11] | I really think we should go. | 我真的觉得我们该走了 |
[22:15] | Bunny! | 邦尼 |
[22:20] | Whoa, hang on a minute. | 等一下 |
[22:25] | These fellas look all right. | 这些小东西看起来真不错 |
[22:28] | I’m not gonna watch you kill a crab. | 我才不要看你杀螃蟹 |
[22:30] | I’m not gonna kill ’em. I’ve got a better idea. | 我不是要杀他们 我有个更好的主意 |
[22:44] | Come on! | 加油啊 |
[22:46] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[23:11] | You should go talk to her. | 你应该过去找她聊聊 |
[23:13] | What? | 什么 |
[23:14] | She was looking at you. | 她刚才一直在看你 |
[23:16] | No, I don’t think that she was. | 才怪 没有的事 |
[23:18] | Well… come on, you fucking lazy crustacean! | 那好吧 加油啊 你这懒鬼蟹 |
[23:29] | Maybe I’ll just get some air. | 也许我该出去透透气 |
[23:38] | Oh! Sorry, sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[23:40] | Excuse me. | 请问 |
[23:43] | Do you have a light? | 你有打火机吗 |
[23:45] | What? | 什么 |
[23:48] | Do you have a light? | 有打火机吗 |
[23:50] | – Fuego? – Oh, yes. | -打火机 -哦 有的 |
[23:52] | Yes, I do, actually, as a matter of fact. | 是的 我有 当然 |
[24:05] | If you ever want any welding done… | 如果你需要焊东西的话 |
[24:08] | Welding? | 焊东西 |
[24:10] | It’s when you join bits of metal together. | 就是把金属焊到一起 |
[24:13] | Why would I want to do that? | 我为什么要那么干呢 |
[24:15] | No, you wouldn’t. It was more about the… | 当然 你不用那么干 我只是 |
[24:17] | I was referring to the blowtorch. | 我只是在说这个喷灯 |
[24:19] | It was a…joke. | 开个玩笑 |
[24:21] | It was very funny. | 很好笑 |
[24:24] | Can I borrow that? | 能借我用一下吗 |
[24:36] | So…do you… | 那么 你 |
[24:38] | go out after work? | 下班后会出去玩吗 |
[24:41] | Is that the sort of thing you do? | 你喜欢那样吗 |
[24:44] | Are you going to go to a bar or anything? | 去酒吧或者什么别的地方吗 |
[24:47] | – No. – Good. | -不去 -很好 |
[24:49] | Good. | 很好 |
[24:51] | I’m going back home to Spain for a fiesta. | 我想回家 回西班牙过狂欢节 |
[24:55] | Tonight? | 今晚吗 |
[24:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:00] | I don’t know how I’m going to get there. | 我不知道要怎么回去 |
[25:02] | But I will. | 不过我会回去的 |
[25:07] | Fiesta is wild. | 过节人们玩得都很野 |
[25:10] | People come from miles around to see the bullfighting. | 他们从几里之外赶过去看斗牛 |
[25:13] | And they go crazy. | 他们为之疯狂 |
[25:15] | They drink a lot, they dance a lot. | 他们喝很多酒 不停得跳舞 |
[25:18] | They make poo, they make wee. | 他们四处大小便 |
[25:20] | They make love in the street. | 在大街上做爱 |
[25:22] | Wow! | 是吗 |
[25:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:25] | It sounds awful. | 听起来真糟糕 |
[25:27] | Well…it’s a good thing I didn’t invite you along, then. | 看来我没邀请你一起去倒是件好事 |
[25:32] | Oh, but I mean it sounds fascinating, anthropologically. | 可我是说 从人类学角度来讲 这很吸引人 |
[25:36] | Anthropologically, it’s incredible. | 从人类学角度来讲 真惊人 |
[25:47] | I’d better be going. | 我该走了 |
[25:57] | See you around. | 回头见 |
[25:59] | ”See you around”? | “回头见” |
[26:01] | You were gone for ages. I thought | 你去了那么久 我还以为 |
[26:02] | you were getting your balls in. | 你已经搞定她了呢 |
[26:06] | What are you still doing here? | 你还在这干什么 |
[26:08] | You should be halfway to Spain by now. | 你应该在去西班牙的路上啊 |
[26:10] | – What could I have done? – Got a car, given her a lift. | -那我能怎么办呢 -找辆车 载她一程啊 |
[26:13] | How would I get a car? | 怎么找车啊 |
[26:16] | Leave that to me. | 这事交给我了 |
[26:18] | – Bunny… – Hush now! You’re in disgrace. | -邦尼 -闭嘴 你这个丢脸的家伙 |
[26:21] | Right! | 好吧 |
[26:24] | Which one of you tinpot Polacks | 你们这群蹩脚的波兰佬 |
[26:26] | wants to raise the stakes? | 有谁想拿到这笔奖金吗 |
[27:12] | I need fucking lemon! Lemon! | 我要他妈的柠檬 给我柠檬 |
[27:28] | Just one more. | 最后一个了 |
[27:31] | Come on! | 加油啊 |
[27:39] | Yeah! | 成功 |
[27:44] | Yeah! | 成功 |
[27:56] | Who’s your daddy? | 是谁拯救了你 |
[27:57] | I didn’t want a car. | 我不想要车 |
[27:59] | You don’t know what you want. | 你都不知道你要什么 |
[28:01] | All right now. Just be cool. | 好吧 表现得酷一点 |
[28:06] | – Hey. – Hey. | -你好 -你好 |
[28:07] | – Fancy a lift? – We thought we’d check out the fiesta. | -想搭车吗 -我们想去参加狂欢节 |
[28:09] | Oh, I thought you didn’t like wine or | 我还以为你不喜欢酒 |
[28:12] | dancing or making love in the street. | 不喜欢跳舞 不喜欢在大街上做爱呢 |
[28:15] | We’ve had enough of the crabs. We wanna bet on the bulls. | 我们吃太多螃蟹了 我们想去赌一把斗牛 |
[28:18] | Yes. | 不错 |
[28:19] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[28:21] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[28:24] | All right, dude, relax. | 好吧 伙计 放轻松 |
[28:26] | – Talk to her. You’ll be fine. – Ok. | -跟她聊聊天就会好的 -好吧 |
[28:28] | Just don’t go into another long rant | 不过切记不要再说教了 |
[28:30] | about the demise of the semicolon. | 什么分号的衰落啦 |
[28:32] | Right. | 好的 |
[28:33] | Girls don’t like grammar chat. You know that now. | 女孩们可不喜欢谈语法 你现在知道了 |
[28:36] | Oh, and try and keep your lips moist. | 对了 让你的嘴唇保持湿润 |
[28:39] | You have a tendency to get very dry around the mouth area. | 你嘴巴周围常常变得很干燥 |
[28:42] | – Do I? – Mm-hm. | -是吗 -是的 |
[28:44] | Try not to do that thing you do when you’re nervous, | 紧张的时候 不要犯老毛病 |
[28:46] | when you clear your throat all the time. | 不要不停地清嗓 |
[28:48] | – What do you mean? – You know. | -你什么意思 -你知道的 |
[28:50] | ”Hello, my name’s Stephen.” | “你好 我叫 史蒂芬’ |
[28:52] | – I don’t do that. – I’m afraid | -我没那样过 -不过你确实 |
[28:54] | you do do that, dude. Sorry. | 经常那样 伙计 很抱歉 |
[28:56] | But whatever you do, don’t go into the friend zone. | 不过不管怎样 千万不要走朋友之路 |
[29:00] | What’s the friend zone? | 什么叫朋友之路 |
[29:02] | It’s nothing to worry about. | 没什么 别担心 |
[29:05] | Right…let’s see what this baby can do. | 好吧 让我们看看这辆小宝贝的威力吧 |
[29:19] | Hey, dude. Hey, dude. | 嘿 伙计 嘿 伙计 |
[29:21] | Hey, dude. Hey, dude. | 嘿 伙计 嘿 伙计 |
[29:24] | What? | 干嘛 |
[29:25] | Four o’clock, dude. Nearly time for | 4点了 伙计 |
[29:27] | the big race. Got a dead cert. | 快到大赛时间了 这次我们非赢不可 |
[29:29] | I’ve had too many of your dead certs. | 你搞了太多次”非赢不可”了 |
[29:31] | I’ve won on horses, I’ve won on crabs. What more do you want? | 我赌马赢了 赌螃蟹也赢了 你还想怎么样 |
[29:35] | Just nip down the bookies. It’ll only take you five minutes. | 只要下个注 不过花你五分钟时间 |
[29:38] | Unless you can’t leave the house. | 莫非你不敢走出这间屋子吗 |
[29:40] | I can. | 我可以的 |
[29:42] | Go on, then. I bet you. | 那就去啊 我赌你不敢 |
[29:45] | All right. | 好吧 |
[30:41] | Hey, dude. | 嘿 伙计 |
[30:43] | You weren’t gonna leave me out there, were you? | 你不会把我一个人留在这儿的 对吧 |
[30:48] | Oh, yeah, yeah. | 是的 是的 |
[30:50] | I love what you’ve done with the place, by the way. | 顺便说一下 我很喜欢你房间的样子 |
[30:53] | Little tip for you. | 给你个小建议 |
[30:54] | I think what you need is more boxes | 我觉得你需要更多的盒子 |
[30:56] | filled with random old shit. | 里面随机装点老旧无用的废品 |
[30:58] | It’s important to stay organised. | 把物品摆放地井然有序很重要 |
[31:00] | I take it you’re not entertaining much. | 我觉得你这个人不是很有趣 |
[31:03] | Not that women don’t love boxes. | 倒不是说女人们不爱盒子 |
[31:06] | I mean, what is all this shit? | 这里面都是什么烂东西啊 |
[31:07] | Stamps, rubber bands… | 邮票 橡皮圈 |
[31:11] | ..Drinking straws ’95-96. | 吸管 95-96年 |
[31:13] | Yeah, that was a vintage year for the old straw. | 你还给这些吸管标上了葡萄酒的年份 |
[31:16] | Please, Bunny, just leave them. | 拜托了 邦尼 别动这些 |
[31:18] | – Captain Crab. Bingo! – Put it back! | -蟹船长 找到了 -把它放回去 |
[31:21] | Please don’t be a vegetarian option. | 拜托不要是蔬菜套餐啊 |
[31:23] | It’s not food. | 那不是吃的 |
[31:25] | Oh, maps. | 是地图 |
[31:28] | I remember these. | 我记得这些 |
[32:33] | 欢迎来到德国 | |
[32:38] | Jesus! | 上帝 |
[32:40] | I’ve just worked out that if all these bets come in, | 我刚算出来 如果这些赌注下对了的话 |
[32:42] | I’m gonna win… | 我就能赢 |
[32:47] | 3.4 billion pounds. | 34亿英镑 |
[32:50] | Are you fucking my face? | 你在跟我开玩笑吗 |
[32:52] | I am not fucking your face. | 我没有开玩笑 |
[32:54] | Wow! | 真的吗 |
[32:55] | Obviously they’re all long shots, but I am feeling lucky today. | 显然风险很高 不过我觉得今天会走运的 |
[33:00] | I think you will win. | 我觉得你会赢 |
[33:02] | Yeah? Why’s that? | 是吗 为什么 |
[33:04] | Because yesterday a gypsy sold me a foot of a rabbit. | 因为昨天一个吉普赛人卖给我一只兔子脚 |
[33:08] | She said it will bring luck to me and all my friends. | 她说这会给我和朋友们带来好运 |
[33:11] | Maybe you will win 1 billion. | 也许你真能赢10亿 |
[33:13] | – Primo! – Primo! | -好棒 -好棒 |
[33:24] | A rabbit’s foot. | 兔子脚 |
[33:27] | Yeah. They are very lucky. | 是的 他们是幸运物 |
[33:31] | Not for the rabbit. | 对兔子来说可不是好运 |
[33:33] | What? | 什么 |
[33:34] | – Let it go, dude – I said, not for the rabbit. | -别再说了 伙计 -我说 对兔子来说不是好运 |
[33:37] | On account of the rabbit being killed and dismembered. | 考虑到那只兔子被杀然后被肢解的话 |
[33:40] | No, lucky for me. | 无所谓 是对我来说是好运 |
[33:42] | I don’t know about the rabbit. Maybe he is ok. | 我不知道那只兔子怎么样 可能他还好 |
[33:45] | Maybe he is happy. | 也许他还很高兴 |
[33:46] | A happy hoppy. | 很高兴 |
[33:53] | – Dude… – Just rabbits, or would any animal do – | -伙计 -只有兔子这样 还是别的动物都是 |
[33:55] | A dog, kangaroo, a cat… | 狗 袋鼠 猫 |
[33:57] | Cat? | 猫 |
[33:58] | What are you, a silly bottom? Cats are very unlucky. | 你是傻瓜吗 猫是很不吉利的 |
[34:01] | In spain, if you step on a cat, | 在西班牙 如果你踩到一只猫 |
[34:02] | you have to spit on him or it’s very bad luck. | 你就要朝它吐唾沫 不然就会倒大霉的 |
[34:05] | What? I did that yesterday. What’ll happen? | 什么 我昨天就踩到猫了 那会怎么样 |
[34:07] | – You will die. – Die? | -你会死掉的 -死掉 |
[34:08] | We’ve gotta turn around. | 我们得掉头往回开 |
[34:10] | I’m not turning around so you can spit on a cat. | 我才不会为了这种蠢事而掉头呢 |
[34:12] | – I’m gonna die. – No-one’s going to die. | -我会死的 -不会 没有人会死的 |
[34:14] | Don’t worry, I have the San Cristobal. | 别担心 我有护身符 |
[34:17] | What? | 什么 |
[34:17] | If you believe in St Christopher, you | 如果你信仰圣・克里斯多夫 |
[34:19] | will not die. It’s stronger than a cat. | 你就不会死 他比猫的法力强大 |
[34:21] | Oh, thank god. | 感谢上帝 |
[34:23] | No. | 不会吧 |
[34:25] | Oh, my fucking god. Where is my St Christopher? | 妈的 我的圣・克里斯多夫哪儿去了 |
[34:27] | – Have you stolen him? – Have you stolen her St Christopher? | -是你偷的吗 -你偷了吗 |
[34:30] | – I haven’t taken anything. – Pull over. | -我什么也没拿 -停车 |
[34:32] | We have to find it! We need to find it. | 我们一定要找到它 我们必须找到它 |
[34:34] | I don’t know if you are really aware what is happening here. | 你是不是真的不明白到底发生了什么 |
[34:38] | If we don’t find my St Christopher, we’re going to die! | 找不到圣・克里斯多夫 我们会死掉的 |
[34:41] | – You have to pull over! Pull over, buddy! – Stop the car! | -你必须得停车 停车啊 -把车停下 |
[34:44] | Stop this! | 你们闭嘴 |
[34:46] | Nobody’s going to die of a cat! | 没人会因为一只猫死掉的 |
[34:48] | The only thing that’s going to cause | 就算发生事故 也是因为 |
[34:50] | an accident is you two larking around! | 你们俩在这瞎叫的 |
[34:52] | Sit down and shut up! | 坐好 闭嘴 |
[34:55] | I am not pulling over! | 我不会停车的 |
[35:14] | – Why are you pulling over, dude? – Need some petrol. | -干嘛又停车了 伙计 -要加点油 |
[35:19] | Bit embarrassing… | 真尴尬 尤其在你 |
[35:22] | ..after your little speech. | 发表了那么一番言论之后 |
[35:28] | A quiet word, dude. | 真安静啊 |
[35:32] | Why are you fucking this up? | 为什么你要把一切都搞砸 |
[35:34] | Fucking what up? | 把什么搞砸了 |
[35:36] | So she’s got a few lucky charms. So what? | 她幸运一些又会怎么样呢 |
[35:40] | Come on, man. | 拜托 伙计 |
[35:42] | You finally meet someone you stand | 你好不容易遇到个能上的女孩 |
[35:43] | a chance with and what do you do? | 看看你做了什么 |
[35:45] | You crawl straight into the friend | 你径直就走上了友谊之路 |
[35:48] | zone like a scaredy little Guinea pig. | 战战兢兢地像个几内亚的小猪崽 |
[35:50] | Listen. I’m not interested. Ok? | 听着 我没兴趣 好吗 |
[35:53] | Even if I did like her, which I don’t, I’m having a year off sex. | 就算你以为我喜欢她 我也有一年没做爱了 |
[35:57] | So just back off. Ok? | 所以别管我的事 好吗 |
[35:59] | All right. | 好吧 |
[36:01] | Won’t say another word. | 什么也不说了 |
[36:07] | All I’m saying is, we don’t want another Melanie on our hands. | 我想说的是 不要再来一个米兰妮了 |
[36:10] | I’m not you, Bunny. | 我不是你 邦尼 |
[36:12] | I don’t have to fuck something every | 我不用每5分钟就得找人搞一炮 |
[36:14] | five minutes, like a dog with a bone. | 就像狗看到骨头那样 |
[36:16] | Ok. Jesus. | 好吧 上帝啊 |
[36:20] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:23] | He has gone. I am not going to drive, very unlucky. | 不见了 我不开车了 这很不吉利 |
[36:27] | It’s all right. We don’t need a St Christopher. | 没关系 没有圣・克里斯多夫也没关系 |
[36:30] | St Stephen wilI drive. He’s very safe. | 我们还有圣・史蒂芬呢 他开车很安全的 |
[37:52] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[37:54] | You’ve got a lovely big bear. | 这只大熊真可爱 |
[37:56] | – Yes, I’m beating her tomorrow. – What for? | -明天我要收拾她 -为什么 |
[38:01] | For being a bad bear. | 因为它干坏事了 |
[38:04] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[38:05] | No, you bloody idiot. To get the dust off her. | 当然不是 你个傻蛋 给她除尘而已 |
[38:09] | Come through. You three are upstairs. | 过来 你们三个住楼上 |
[38:11] | I don’t know who’s doing what with whom, | 我搞不清楚你们谁和谁是一对 |
[38:14] | so I’ve given you three singles. | 所以给你们准备了三个单间 |
[38:18] | – Night, dude. – Night-night. | -晚安 伙计 -晚安 |
[38:20] | – Night. – Night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[38:23] | – Good night, baby. – Night. | -晚安 宝贝 -晚安 |
[38:33] | Snowing outside | 外面飘着雪 |
[38:39] | In the garden here now | 我在花园中 |
[38:53] | A thousand years wilI pass | 纵然再过千年 |
[39:00] | But stilI I won’t know… | 我也依然不知晓 |
[39:14] | Just a minute. | 稍等 |
[39:18] | Hey, dude. | 伙计 |
[39:20] | Hi. | 你好 |
[39:22] | Oh. Are you after Eloisa? | 你是来找埃洛伊萨的吗 |
[39:24] | No, no. No, I just… | 不是 我只是 |
[39:26] | wondered if you needed any laundry done? | 来问问你们有没有要洗的衣服 |
[39:31] | Laundry? | 洗衣服 |
[39:32] | Yeah. Good idea. | 好啊 好主意 |
[39:42] | Oh. Hang on. | 等等 |
[39:50] | There she is. | 在这儿呢 |
[39:52] | Great. | 很好 |
[39:55] | Well, I’lI just go and put a load on. | 我现在去装一桶开始洗 |
[39:59] | Oh, listen, dude. | 等等 伙计 |
[40:01] | You haven’t got a johnny, have you? | 你这儿有套子没 |
[40:03] | What for? | 干嘛 |
[40:04] | “What for?” | 你说呢 |
[40:06] | Oh, right. Yes. | 对 有的 |
[40:08] | Yeah, I think me and Eloisa are about to er… | 很好 我和埃洛伊萨一会儿就要那啥 |
[40:11] | get it together. | 交合 |
[40:13] | Great. Good. | 很好 |
[40:15] | Yep. Well, I do, yes, as a matter of fact. | 没错 我确实有 |
[40:19] | Great. Cheers, buddy. | 太好了 伙计 |
[40:21] | You haven’t got any more, have you? | 还有没有富余的 |
[40:25] | Sure. | 当然 |
[40:29] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢 兄弟 |
[40:31] | I don’t wanna take the piss here, but erm… | 我不想讨人嫌 可是 |
[40:33] | – Why don’t you just take the lot? – Great. | -一条都给你好了 -太好了 |
[40:39] | Oh, that’s brilliant. | 棒极了 |
[40:43] | What have you got alI these for, dude? | 你带这么多干什么 伙计 |
[40:47] | Oh, well, I just thought if you were bored… | 我只是想着万一你觉得无聊 |
[40:50] | you might want to have a…water fight. | 也许我们可能会打 水仗 |
[40:57] | AlI right. Come here. | 好吧 过来 |
[41:01] | That does me good. | 这感觉不错 |
[41:07] | – Night, dude. – Night-night. | -晚安 伙计 -晚安 |
[41:11] | Oh, hey. Maybe we could have that water fight tomorrow, yeah? | 等等 或许明天我们可以打水仗 |
[41:14] | – Great. – Yeah. | -好啊 -好 |
[41:16] | If there’s any johnnies left! | 如果还有套子剩下的话 |
[41:18] | There should be. There should be. | 应该会有 应该会有 |
[41:33] | Hi, Melanie. Oh…hi, Neil. | 喂 米兰妮 是你啊 尼尔 |
[41:39] | Sorry, Neil, I know I said I wouldn’t | 抱歉 尼尔 我知道我说过不再打了 |
[41:41] | call again, but is Melanie… | 但米兰妮在 |
[41:45] | Well, send her my…best. | 好吧 向她问好 |
[41:59] | Dude. | 伙计 |
[42:01] | Dude, wake up. | 伙计 醒醒 |
[42:04] | What? | 什么事 |
[42:05] | Got you a present. Come with me. | 给你准备了礼物 跟我来 |
[42:10] | Come along, then, bear. It’s time for your beating. | 过来 大熊 收拾你的时间到了 |
[42:14] | Who are you? | 你从哪冒出来的 |
[42:18] | You gotta love the bear. She’s all yours, buddy. | 你得爱护这熊 她是你的啦 伙计 |
[42:21] | Sign of our friendship. | 作为我们友情的见证 |
[42:23] | But you stole it, Bunny. | 可这是你偷来的 邦尼 |
[42:25] | It’s fine. People take shit from hotels all the time. Lighten up. | 没事 谁不从旅馆里顺手牵羊 |
[42:42] | Come on, dude. Put your foot down. | 来吧 伙计 踩油门啊 |
[42:44] | The limit’s 50. | 这里限速五十 |
[42:46] | Everyone knows you can get away with 10 per cent. | 谁都知道超速百分之十没事的 |
[42:48] | It’s true. | 的确如此 |
[42:55] | You’re right. Let’s all just do what we want. | 说的对 我们都随心所欲吧 |
[43:08] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[43:10] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[43:12] | This is what happens when you don’t have a St Christopher. | 这就是把圣・克里斯多夫弄丢了的后果 |
[43:15] | I know. I’m sorry, really. I just lost control. | 我知道 很抱歉 我失控了 |
[43:18] | You were going so slowly. | 你原先不是开的很慢的吗 |
[43:20] | I know. I think maybe I’m a little bit drunk or something. | 我知道 可能是有点醉了 |
[43:22] | Drunk? | 醉了 |
[43:23] | – You’re drinking and driving? – No. | -你酒后驾车 -没有 |
[43:24] | I mean, I had a few last night, | 我是说 我昨晚喝了一些 |
[43:26] | but I’m sure I slept it off. | 但睡过一晚肯定没事了 |
[43:27] | – Drinking alone, dude? – How sure? | -独自喝闷酒吗 伙计 -有多肯定 |
[43:28] | – I’m pretty sure. – “Pretty sure”? | -我很确定 -很确定 |
[43:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[43:31] | Pretty sure is not good enough, not for the police. | 很确定也没用 警察不吃这套 |
[43:35] | Oh, my god. I’m going to prison. | 天哪 我要蹲监狱了 |
[43:36] | You’re not going to prison. | 你不会蹲监狱的 |
[43:37] | I’m going to prison. I’ll be raped. | 我要进监狱了 要被鸡奸了 |
[43:39] | – No-one’s going to be raped. – This is Switzerland! | -没人会被鸡奸 -这可是瑞士 |
[43:41] | These people are Nazis. | 这里全是纳粹分子 |
[43:43] | They’re not. They were neutral. | 不对 他们是中立的 |
[43:44] | Their neutrality was a charade. | 中立都是装出来的 |
[43:46] | Their banks are full of Jewish gold. | 瑞士银行里装满了犹太珠宝 |
[43:47] | He’s right. He’s fucked. | 他说的对 他完蛋了 |
[43:49] | All right, so we might have a slight situation here. | 好吧 我们确实遇到了点小状况 |
[43:51] | Listen. Bunny, will you please tell them that you were driving? | 邦尼 你能跟他们说是你开的车吗 |
[43:55] | – No way, dude. – Why not? | -不可能 伙计 -为什么 |
[43:57] | – I’m hammered. – Oh, so you’re drinking alone? | -我酒还没醒呢 -这么说你也喝闷酒了 |
[43:59] | – Hey, I’m not driving. – What are we going to do? | -可我酒后没开车 -我们怎么办 |
[44:10] | – Listen, darling… – Are you fucking my face? | -听着 亲爱的 -你要我背黑锅吗 |
[44:13] | – No, I’m… – You are fucking my face! | -不是 只是 -你就是让我背黑锅 |
[44:15] | Well, maybe slightly, but we’re in a bit of a pickle here. | 可能是有一点 但我们有麻烦了 |
[44:19] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[44:24] | So I was driving on ice, I skid, and I hit a tree. | 是我在冰上开车 打滑然后撞树上了 |
[44:27] | Exactly. Could happen to anyone. | 没错 这事很常见 |
[44:29] | – Thank you so much. – Ok, ok, ok. | -太感谢了 -好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[44:31] | But you’d better get out of here right now. | 但你们最好现在就离开 |
[44:34] | A woman alone they can believe, but not you two fucknuts. | 他们可能会信我 但你俩肯定帮倒忙 |
[44:37] | Cheers, babe. Listen, see if you can get | 加油 宝贝 听着 你看看 |
[44:39] | the van fixed while you’re in town. | 能不能在镇上把车修好 |
[44:40] | And, if you pass a bookies, | 还有 如果路过下注点的话 |
[44:43] | there’s a horse running in the… | 就帮我赌那匹 |
[44:44] | Ok. Here. Just…we’re going. | 好吧 这里 我们走了 |
[44:49] | See you in town, baby. | 镇上见 宝贝 |
[44:52] | Hey! And take your fucking bear with you. | 把这该死的熊带走 |
[45:06] | Why do you have to ruin everything? | 你干嘛要把这搞的一团糟 |
[45:08] | – What the fuck did I do? – I didn’t need this! | -我干什么了 -你净给我帮倒忙 |
[45:11] | Everything was just where I wanted it. | 所有东西都放在我想放的地方 |
[45:13] | We’re finding loads of great stuff. Look. | 找到了不少好东西呢 看 |
[45:15] | – Here’s all your old combs. – I’m not gonna do this any more. | -这是你的旧梳子 -我受不了了 |
[45:18] | – Can I have them? – Just leave me alone. | -可以给我吗 -别烦我 |
[45:30] | Hello. | 你好 |
[45:34] | Yes. Hello! Please… | 你好 拜托 |
[45:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[45:49] | I need five minutes. | 我要歇五分钟 |
[45:51] | – We’ve got to leave the bear. – What? No way. | -我们得把熊扔掉 -什么 不行 |
[45:54] | Then keep moving. | 那就接着走 |
[45:55] | Eloisa will be in town by now. | 埃洛伊萨这会肯定已经到镇上了 |
[46:03] | Hello. | 你好 |
[46:06] | Hello. We’re trying to get to town. | 你好 我们想去镇上 |
[46:09] | Do you know anywhere we can get a taxi or a bus? | 你知道哪儿有公交车或是出租车吗 |
[46:13] | Bus? | 公交车 |
[46:15] | No. | 没有 |
[46:16] | Or a taxi? | 出租车呢 |
[46:18] | Taxi? No. | 出租车 没有 |
[46:21] | Oh, Christ! | 天哪 |
[46:23] | I like. | 我喜欢 |
[46:25] | Very beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[46:28] | Can I have? | 可以给我吗 |
[46:30] | No, no. Mrs Brown stays with us. | 不行 小棕是我们的 |
[46:35] | Come, come with me. | 过来 跟我来 |
[46:37] | Food, shelter, good times. Come. | 有吃 有住 有玩 来吧 |
[46:40] | Follow me. Come along. | 跟上我 过来 |
[46:42] | This right way. Here we go. | 这边走 来吧 |
[46:46] | I’m not sure about this. | 我不知道这是否合适 |
[46:48] | Come on, it will be fine. | 来吧 没事的 |
[46:53] | Welcome to my home. Simple home. Sorry for mess. | 欢迎来我家 陋室一间 抱歉有点乱 |
[46:57] | Take seat. | 坐吧 |
[47:00] | Not there! Over there. | 不是那里 那里 |
[47:03] | In lounge. | 客厅里 |
[47:09] | – Here. Drink this. – Thank you. | -来 喝点 -谢谢 |
[47:16] | Nice…warm milk. | 不错 温牛奶 |
[47:18] | It’s delicious. | 味道很好 |
[47:20] | From dog. | 是狗奶 |
[47:26] | You not like my milk? | 你不喜欢我的奶吗 |
[47:28] | No, not at all. It’s just I’m more used to cow’s milk. | 没有 只是我更习惯喝牛的奶 |
[47:39] | This milk from Cow. | 这是牛奶 |
[47:47] | This is Cow. | 她名字叫牛 |
[47:50] | She has most productive teat of all my bitches. | 她是我所有母狗里产奶最多的 |
[47:53] | Great. | 太好了 |
[48:15] | Now you. | 到你了 |
[48:17] | You haven’t got anything else, have you? | 你还有点什么别的吗 |
[48:28] | You not like Cow? | 你不喜欢牛吗 |
[48:30] | Not really, no. | 不喜欢 |
[48:38] | Can of medium strength Lager? | 罐装中度拉格[啤酒]要么 |
[48:42] | Yeah. Great. Thanks. | 好 太好了 谢谢 |
[48:47] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[48:55] | Mathilda goes woof! | 玛蒂尔达来一句 |
[48:58] | Svetlana say woof! | 维拉那来一句 |
[49:02] | Good times! | 欢乐时光啊 |
[49:05] | After I’d been sick a couple of times, I | 开始有点恶心 |
[49:07] | actually started to quite like that milk. | 但我已经开始喜欢上狗奶了 |
[49:09] | – Not bad, these dogs. – It’s getting late, though, man. | -这些狗还不赖 -天色晚了 伙计 |
[49:12] | We ought to push off. | 我们得上路了 |
[49:14] | We’re gonna have to say goodbye, wooffles. | 我们要走了 小狗狗们 |
[49:23] | I see what is going on here. | 我看明白了 |
[49:25] | Yeah. All night I watch you. | 没错 我盯了你一晚上 |
[49:27] | Flirting. | 眉来眼去 |
[49:28] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[49:30] | And now you want to fuck her, huh? | 你现在想搞她了是吗 |
[49:33] | Your dog? | 你的狗吗 |
[49:35] | Shut your mouth, you tainted bitch! | 闭上嘴 你个浪荡的婊子 |
[49:37] | Honestly, I really don’t want to sleep with her. | 说真的 我一点不想和她上床 |
[49:40] | Then why you make explosion in your trouser, huh? | 那你裤子里的小帐篷是怎么回事 |
[49:43] | Oh, dude. | 伙计 |
[49:45] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[49:46] | I’m sorry. It was cold, she was lying against me, I… | 抱歉 天太冷了 她就躺在我旁边 |
[49:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[49:50] | You fuck my wife, huh? | 你搞我的老婆 |
[49:53] | I fuck your wife. | 我就搞你的老婆 |
[49:55] | I haven’t got a wife. | 我没有老婆 |
[49:57] | And who is this beautifuI woman here? | 那这位美女是谁 |
[50:00] | Hey. You keep your hands off her. | 别用你的脏手碰她 |
[50:04] | Oh, big man, huh? | 大男子汉出现了 |
[50:07] | Big curly man. | 大卷毛男子汉 |
[50:09] | You gonna fight me for her? | 你要冲冠一怒为红颜吗 |
[50:11] | I’ll bet you for her. | 我要冲冠一赌 |
[50:13] | Bet? | 赌 |
[50:14] | Yeah, you know, you got any playing cards? | 是的 你这儿有牌吗 |
[50:16] | Dice? Couple of conkers? | 筛子 打栗子呢[游戏] |
[50:19] | I don’t play these games. I am man – real man. | 我不玩这些 我是爷们 纯爷们 |
[50:22] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[50:25] | See that island over there? | 看到那边的小岛没 |
[50:27] | I bet I can swim to that island under the ice. | 我赌我可以在冰层下游到那边 |
[50:32] | This is impossible. | 这不可能 |
[50:34] | – No man can do this. – Well, we’ll see. | -没人能做到 -那我们走着瞧 |
[50:36] | And if I make it, we keep the bear. | 如果我做到了 熊还是归我们 |
[50:39] | If not… | 如果失败了 |
[50:41] | ..you may do with her as you wish. | 她就任你处置了 |
[50:44] | Just a quick word. | 我说一句 |
[50:45] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈这是在干嘛 |
[50:49] | You can do this, can’t you? | 你能做到的 对吧 |
[50:51] | Well, I don’t know. That’s why it’s a bet. | 我不知道 所以说这是赌博嘛 |
[50:56] | Deal? | 成交不 |
[51:02] | Deal. | 成交 |
[51:05] | Good strong arms. | 手臂很强壮 不错 |
[51:08] | Perhaps we will be fucking later. | 或许一会我们可以大干一场 |
[51:31] | She loves you. | 她爱你 |
[51:34] | That’s nice. | 挺好的 |
[51:38] | Who am I to stand in the way of love? | 我干嘛要棒打鸳鸯呢 |
[51:42] | You would like to lie with her, yes? | 你想和她上床吗 |
[51:46] | Maybe later. | 过一会吧 |
[51:47] | She is warm and clean. | 她温暖而洁净 |
[51:49] | I clean her myself this morning. | 我今天早上亲自给她清理的 |
[51:57] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[52:04] | Your friend is dead. | 你的朋友死了 |
[52:07] | Drowned. I’m sorry. | 淹死了 我很遗憾 |
[52:09] | It is you and I now. | 只剩我和你了 |
[52:12] | There is nothing we can do for him. | 我们无能为力了 |
[52:48] | 你赢了 大卷毛 | |
[52:53] | Oh, man. How about that? | 伙计 干的不错吧 |
[52:56] | Keep going, we’re nearly there. | 继续 我们就要到了 |
[52:58] | Incredible! | 不可思议 |
[53:00] | One man risking his life, all for the beauty of a bet. | 一个男人舍命只为一赌 |
[53:03] | Two. | 是两个 |
[53:05] | Two men risked their lives. | 两个男人舍命 |
[53:07] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[53:08] | I’m telling you, buddy, | 跟你说 伙计 |
[53:10] | There’s no way back from here. | 那可真是釜底抽薪 |
[53:12] | I feel like I’ve finally become a man. | 我感觉自己终于成为了爷们 |
[53:14] | Real man! | 纯爷们 |
[53:17] | Oh, my god, she actually got that thing started. | 天哪 她还真把那破车发动了 |
[53:21] | Where the fuck have you two been? | 你们他妈的去哪儿了 |
[53:23] | Are we going to this fiesta or not? | 到底还去不去狂欢节了 |
[53:26] | Just a sec, baby. Listen. | 稍等 亲爱的 听着 |
[53:27] | I won’t be pissing around in the bookies any more. | 我不会再赌马了 |
[53:30] | I’m raising the stakes. | 我要更上一层楼 |
[53:31] | When we get to Spain, | 等我们到了西班牙 |
[53:32] | I’m gonna fight a bull. | 我要去斗牛 |
[53:41] | If you really want to be a toreador, | 如果你真的想当斗牛士 |
[53:43] | you should talk to my brother. | 你应该和我哥哥聊聊 |
[53:45] | Cos I remember, when we were growing up, | 因为在我的记忆中 从小到大 |
[53:47] | all he would ever talk about was bullfighting. | 他能聊到的就只有斗牛 |
[53:50] | It sounds great. | 太棒了 |
[53:52] | He’s technically retarded. | 他其实有点痴呆 |
[53:55] | We’re supposed to be having fun. | 我们不是来玩儿的吗 |
[53:57] | Bullfighting is fun. | 斗牛很好玩 |
[53:58] | There’s plenty we can do that doesn’t | 除了屠杀动物以外 |
[54:00] | involve the slaughter of an animal. | 我们还有很多可以玩 |
[54:02] | You’re so naive. | 你可真是天真 |
[54:04] | Name me one thing | 那你说出一项来 |
[54:05] | that could be half as much fun as doing battle with an angry cow. | 什么能比与愤怒公牛决斗好玩 |
[54:08] | – Fairground. – Fairground? | -露天游乐场 -露天游乐场 |
[54:10] | I love fairgrounds. There’s one in the next town. | 我喜欢露天游乐场 下个镇子上就有 |
[54:13] | – Cool. – We’re not stopping for a fairground? | -太好了 -我可不要停车去游乐场 |
[54:16] | Who said you get to decide where we stop? | 在哪停车凭什么要由你决定 |
[54:18] | If you two want to go to a fairground, be my guest. | 如果你们要去游乐场 随便你们 |
[54:21] | But count me out. I’m serious about this, dude. | 但别算上我 我说真的 伙计 |
[54:24] | I’m in training. For tomorrow, I shall fight a bull. | 我要训练 为了明天的斗牛 |
[54:59] | Come on, you’ll like this. | 来吧 你会喜欢的 |
[55:01] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[55:14] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[55:16] | Don’t worry, it’s an old ride. | 别担心 只是有点旧了 |
[55:18] | No, this is odd. | 不 有点古怪 |
[55:20] | No, it’s fine. | 没什么的 |
[55:21] | Listen, there’s… | 这只是 |
[55:26] | Ok, so this is a bit odd, actually. | 好吧 确实有点古怪 |
[55:30] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[55:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[55:35] | Have a drink? | 喝一杯怎样 |
[55:36] | We might be a while. | 我们得待一会了 |
[55:39] | You want? | 你要吗 |
[55:41] | No, thanks, I’ve got my own. | 不用了 谢谢 我自己带了 |
[55:51] | What are those things? | 那都是些什么 |
[55:53] | You should try one. | 你应该尝尝 |
[55:55] | I don’t know. | 我还不确定 |
[55:57] | You’ll like it. | 你会喜欢的 |
[55:59] | It’s very blue. | 好蓝啊 |
[56:01] | Mm-hm, and very tasty. | 也很好喝呢 |
[56:06] | Me pase para la noche | 我在这过夜了 |
[56:08] | De la cama, date pim pom | 我们在床上约会 |
[56:10] | De la cama, date pim pom… pim pom… | 我们在床上约会 |
[56:22] | So… | 那么 |
[56:23] | You must be looking forward to going home. | 你一定很想回家吧 |
[56:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[56:29] | I never wanted to go travelling in the first place. | 我从一开始就没想着去旅行 |
[56:33] | So why did you? | 那你为什么还是这么做了 |
[56:34] | It wasn’t my idea. | 这不是我的主意 |
[56:36] | It was Concita. | 是肯奇塔的主意 |
[56:38] | Who’s Concita? | 肯奇塔是谁 |
[56:42] | Ok, so one night in the Fiesta, when I was… | 那是一个狂欢节的晚上 |
[56:47] | ..1 5, | 在我十五岁的时候 |
[56:49] | I had lots of drinks, lots of trippies, | 我喝了很多酒 吃了很多摇头丸 |
[56:52] | and I was walking home alone. | 一个人走在回家的路上 |
[56:54] | And my shadow froze… | 我的影子突然凝固了 |
[56:56] | Like this. | 就像这样 |
[56:59] | So I said, ”hey, are you going to come with me or what?” | 于是我说 “喂 你是要跟着我还是怎样” |
[57:04] | And my shadow… | 我的影子 |
[57:06] | Does this. | 做了这个动作 |
[57:09] | And I do this. | 我做了这个 |
[57:11] | She was like… | 她这么做 |
[57:13] | I was like… | 我这么做 |
[57:14] | We were like… | 我们就这样做 |
[57:18] | ..for three hours. | 一直做了3个小时 |
[57:22] | It wasn’t as much fun as it sounds, actually, but. | 它其实没有听上去那么有趣 |
[57:25] | This is Concita. | 这就是肯奇塔 |
[57:28] | The first time I see her. | 那是我第一次看到她 |
[57:30] | Right. | 好吧 |
[57:33] | After this, I start to see her many times. | 那次之后 我就经常看到她 |
[57:36] | And she says that she knows everything – | 她说她无所不知 |
[57:40] | What places I should go, what men I should see… | 该去哪些地方 该见哪些人 |
[57:46] | Everything. | 一切一切 |
[57:47] | And she took me to Poland. | 她带我去了波兰 |
[57:51] | But she’s a hallucination. | 可是她只是你的幻觉 |
[57:53] | No, Concita is real. | 不 肯奇塔真实存在 |
[57:55] | Concita is always with me. | 肯奇塔一直在我身边 |
[57:57] | Is she here now? | 她现在也在这吗 |
[58:00] | No. | 不 |
[58:02] | She doesn’t like you. | 她不喜欢你 |
[58:04] | She’s on the dodgems. | 她在碰碰车上 |
[58:06] | What did I do? | 我做错了什么吗 |
[58:09] | Nothing. You’re really nice. | 没有 你真的很好 |
[58:11] | But she sees you more like a… like a friend. | 但是在她眼里 你只是个朋友 |
[58:14] | You know, like a brother… | 就像一个哥哥 |
[58:16] | Or a gaylord. | 或是一个同性恋 |
[58:18] | Right. | 好吧 |
[58:20] | Does she like Bunny? | 她喜欢邦尼吗 |
[58:22] | Yes. | 是的 |
[58:24] | She loves Bunny. | 她爱邦尼 |
[58:26] | She thinks he’s… | 她觉得他很 |
[58:28] | Hot stuff. | 性感 |
[58:31] | Right. | 没错 |
[58:34] | Sometimes I think she has very bad taste in men. | 有时我觉得她对男人的品位很差 |
[58:43] | Home time. Here we go. | 回家时间到 我们走吧 |
[59:42] | At last! Where the hell have you been? | 你他妈的到底去哪了 |
[59:44] | I’ve had to entertain your guests. | 让我这在帮你招待客人 |
[59:46] | – Food! – I’ve told you, there is no food. | -食物 -告诉过你 没有食物 |
[59:48] | – Bowl for dog! – Top cupboard, there. | -狗的食盒在哪 -在顶上的碗柜里 |
[59:56] | – Bloody junkie! – What’s she doing here? | -血腥瘾君子 -她在这干么 |
[59:59] | – She’s a figment of your imagination. – Figment? | -她是你虚构出来的 -虚构 |
[1:00:02] | Yeah, we’re all in his head. | 是的 我们都是他虚构出来的 |
[1:00:03] | I’m not. I am real. | 才不是 我是真实的 |
[1:00:04] | What do you think you’re doing here? | 那你来这是干什么 |
[1:00:07] | Holiday? Good times? | 度假 玩乐 |
[1:00:09] | Holiday? You think they’d let you | 度假 你觉得他们会想让你 |
[1:00:11] | through customs looking like that? | 这样子见外人吗 |
[1:00:15] | Where’s he gone? | 他去哪了 |
[1:00:20] | Come on, dude. We’re having fun. | 来啊 伙计 一起玩吧 |
[1:01:42] | Come on, dude. Let’s hit the bars. | 来啊 伙计 我们去逛酒吧 |
[1:01:44] | Stephen, come with us to the Fiesta. | 史蒂芬 和我们一起去狂欢节吧 |
[1:01:50] | Yeah, I’m going to introduce you to my brother. Ai! | 我要把你介绍给我哥哥 |
[1:01:53] | Paulo. | 保罗 |
[1:02:11] | Hey, Javier! | 哈维尔 |
[1:02:13] | It’s my beautiful sister! | 是我美丽的妹妹啊 |
[1:02:16] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[1:02:18] | You look wonderful. | 你看上去棒极了 |
[1:02:20] | Do you think she looks sexy? | 她很性感吧 |
[1:02:22] | Si. | 是啊 |
[1:02:23] | How dare you? She’s only 23. | 好大胆子 她才23岁 |
[1:02:26] | Get the hell out of my bar, filthy pervert. | 从我的酒吧里滚出去 臭变态 |
[1:02:30] | Que haces, Javier? | 你在干什么 哈维尔 |
[1:02:32] | A small amount for medicinal purposes. | 少喝一点没什么的 |
[1:02:35] | Que no deberias beber. Te lo dijo el doctor. | 医生告诉过你 不能喝酒 |
[1:02:37] | The doctor! Eurgh. | 就那个医生 切 |
[1:02:40] | Maybe I could get you a lime and soda. | 也许我能给你一杯柠檬苏打水 |
[1:02:49] | Oh, yes, that would be very lovely. | 好的 那一定很不错 |
[1:02:51] | Very refreshing on a hot day like today. | 大热的天喝了它一定很提神 像今天 |
[1:02:56] | Which one of you is making the bulls and cows with my sister? | 你们中哪一个是我妹妹的如意郎君 |
[1:03:00] | That’s me, matador. | 是我 斗牛士 |
[1:03:01] | It’s been a long time since anyone called me this. | 已经好久没人这样叫过我了 |
[1:03:03] | But it’s true. | 但这是实至名归的 |
[1:03:05] | I once dreamed of becoming a great matador. | 我曾经的梦想就是当一名出色的斗牛士 |
[1:03:07] | But… | 但是 |
[1:03:09] | Sadly… | 很不幸 |
[1:03:11] | Ah…gored in the leg. | 腿被刺伤了 |
[1:03:15] | I fell back onto a coffee table. | 我退回到了一张咖啡桌上 |
[1:03:18] | Oh, right. | 这样啊 |
[1:03:20] | Erm…but you have fought bulls, yeah? | 但是你还是在斗牛 对吧 |
[1:03:23] | Only you English call it fighting. | 只有你们英国人才叫斗牛呢 |
[1:03:25] | For us in Spain, it is a dance. | 对于我们西班牙人 这是舞蹈 |
[1:03:28] | A dance? | 舞蹈 |
[1:03:29] | You see, when the matador enters the ring with the bull, | 当斗牛士进入场地和公牛一起的时候 |
[1:03:32] | there is a moment when everything disappears. | 那一刻 心无旁物 |
[1:03:36] | And the bull looks up at the matador. | 公牛仰视着斗牛士 |
[1:03:38] | And the matador looks down at the bull. | 斗牛士也俯视着公牛 |
[1:03:41] | And the bull rises up onto his hind legs, | 然后公牛抬起后腿 |
[1:03:46] | grabs the matador close with his silver hooves, | 一步步的逼近斗牛士 |
[1:03:49] | and for a moment they dance… | 那一刻他们翩翩起舞 |
[1:03:51] | in only the way a bull and a man can dance. | 这样看来人和牛可以共舞 |
[1:03:55] | Yes, my friend. | 是的 我的朋友 |
[1:03:57] | It’s not a fight. It is a dance. | 这不是斗牛 这是在跳舞 |
[1:04:01] | I thought the main attraction | 我觉得主要吸引人的地方 |
[1:04:04] | was the sight of a defenceless animal | 是看到手无寸铁的动物 |
[1:04:06] | being stabbed repeatedly with a sword. | 被剑刺来刺去 |
[1:04:11] | It is a peculiar dance, I’ll give you this. | 这是一种特殊的舞蹈 不管怎么说 |
[1:04:14] | But it is a dance, nevertheless. | 它就是舞蹈 |
[1:04:15] | Let me show you something. | 来吧 给你们看些东西 |
[1:04:22] | This belonged to Juan Belmonte, | 这是胡安・贝尔蒙德的 |
[1:04:25] | the greatest bullfighter who ever lived. | 有史以来最最伟大的斗牛士 |
[1:04:29] | He tried to retire many times. | 他曾好几次想要退休 |
[1:04:32] | But he could not stop. | 但他却无法自拔 |
[1:04:35] | Even on his 60th birthday, | 甚至在他六十岁大寿的时候 |
[1:04:37] | he still wants to face the bulls. | 他仍然想去斗牛 |
[1:04:40] | He asks his friends to bring him one. | 他让他的朋友给他带一只牛来 |
[1:04:43] | But they fear he will be killed. | 他们怕他会被杀死 |
[1:04:45] | And so they make excuses. | 所以找了借口 |
[1:04:48] | And they bring him a small one. | 带来了一只小点的牛 |
[1:04:49] | They say, ”Juan, er… all the big bulls, they are sick.” | 他们说”所有大公牛都病了” |
[1:04:55] | But he knows in his heart… | 但是他很清楚这是怎么回事 |
[1:04:58] | His life as a torero is over. | 他的斗牛生涯一去不复返了 |
[1:05:02] | So this night… | 那个晚上 |
[1:05:04] | he drinks three bottles of wine… | 他喝了三瓶葡萄酒 |
[1:05:07] | ..makes love with two womans… | 和两个女人做爱 |
[1:05:10] | ..takes a gun… | 拿起了一支枪 |
[1:05:12] | and he shoots himself. | 对准自己开了枪 |
[1:05:21] | This is what it means to be a matador. | 这就是成为斗牛士的代价 |
[1:05:25] | Wow. | 太棒了 |
[1:05:28] | Can I try it on? | 我能试一下吗 |
[1:05:31] | Maybe in ten years, | 也许在以后十年里 |
[1:05:32] | when you have faced a thousand bulls. | 当你和上千头公牛交过手后 |
[1:05:34] | Then you’ll come back, I open the cabinet, | 你再回来 我会打开橱柜 |
[1:05:37] | And you can maybe touch… | 你也许可以摸摸 |
[1:05:39] | The hem of the inside pocket. | 里袋的下摆 |
[1:05:43] | Will you teach me? | 你能教我吗 |
[1:05:46] | No. | 不行 |
[1:05:49] | Hip flask of tequila? | 想喝龙舌兰吗 |
[1:05:53] | Meet me in the car park at midnight. | 午夜停车场见 |
[1:06:05] | Because of the complicated techniques involved in bullfighting, | 由于斗牛牵涉到很复杂的技巧 |
[1:06:08] | it can take up to ten years to | 要成为一个合格的斗牛士 |
[1:06:11] | become a fully-trained matador. | 起码得花十年时间 |
[1:06:13] | Unfortunately, we only have ten minutes, | 不幸的是 我们只有十分钟 |
[1:06:15] | as I have to pick up my auntie from the airport. | 因为我得去机场接我姑妈 |
[1:06:18] | I know what you are thinking – we have no bull. | 我知道你在想什么 我们没有公牛 |
[1:06:21] | Well, think again. | 好吧 再想想吧 |
[1:06:26] | Now, much has been written about the art of bullfighting. | 现今有很多书写到斗牛的艺术 |
[1:06:30] | But I can sum it up in one sentence. | 但是我只用一句话就能概括 |
[1:06:32] | ”Get out of the way of the bull, you idiot! | “给牛让路 你这个傻瓜” |
[1:06:35] | Otherwise he will rip open your anus, | 否则他会让你的后庭开花 |
[1:06:37] | like it was a cheap Velcro wallet.” | 下场就像廉价的维可牢钱夹 |
[1:06:40] | I will now become the bull. | 现在我要变成公牛了 |
[1:06:52] | Like this! | 就是这样 |
[1:07:03] | What are you doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[1:07:04] | Use the cape! Fucking idiot! | 用斗篷 你这蠢货 |
[1:07:07] | What are you, a child in a swimming pool? | 你是游泳池里的小孩子吗 |
[1:07:09] | Cover his head! Eloisa! | 盖他的头 埃洛伊萨 |
[1:07:12] | Eloisa, go and get your auntie. | 埃洛伊萨 去接姑妈 |
[1:07:14] | She’s at terminal 4. | 她在四号航站楼 |
[1:07:28] | I’ve been wanting to say thank you for the St Christopher. | 谢谢你送我圣・克里斯多夫 |
[1:07:34] | Yeah, I…I sort of guessed it wasn’t from Bunny | 我 我觉得那不是邦尼送的 |
[1:07:37] | when he tried to put it in a slot machine. | 而且他还试着把它放进自动售货机 |
[1:07:44] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[1:07:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:07:49] | So…where do you see this thing with Bunny going? | 你对邦尼有什么看法 |
[1:07:55] | I don’t think Bunny is the sort of | 我不认为邦尼是 |
[1:07:57] | person you really make plans with. | 能和你一起制定计划的那种人 |
[1:07:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:08:00] | You know… | 你知道 |
[1:08:01] | Concita always said I should sleep with 12 people. | 肯奇塔总是说我应该和12个人上床 |
[1:08:06] | 13 would be very bad luck. | 第十三个就会倒霉运 |
[1:08:09] | And Pawel was number 1 2. | 帕维尔就是第十二个 |
[1:08:10] | That’s why I stayed in Poland, | 这就是我去波兰的原因 |
[1:08:12] | even when I found out that he was a… | 即使我知道他是个 |
[1:08:14] | Donkey-fucking prick. | 大秃驴 |
[1:08:18] | But then… | 从那时候 |
[1:08:20] | I start to think | 我就开始在想 |
[1:08:21] | that maybe Concita’s not right. | 也许是肯奇塔错了 |
[1:08:24] | Maybe she is just scared of number 13. | 也许是她害怕13这个数字 |
[1:08:29] | Maybe I’m scared of number 13. | 也许是我害怕 |
[1:08:34] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[1:08:39] | Anyway… | 总之 |
[1:08:41] | I realise, once I get over number 13, | 我意识到 我一旦克服13 |
[1:08:44] | I can start looking again. | 我就能重新再找了 |
[1:08:47] | Bunny is a perfect number 13. | 邦尼就是完美的13号 |
[1:09:25] | I should go and find Bunny. | 我该去找邦尼了 |
[1:09:29] | Ok. | 好的 |
[1:09:34] | Buenas noches. | 晚安 |
[1:09:38] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:10:00] | Put it back. | 把它放回去 |
[1:10:02] | If you want to be a bullfighter, | 想要成为斗牛士的前提是 |
[1:10:04] | you’ve got to dress like one. | 有身像这样的行头 |
[1:10:05] | I’ll put it back when I’ve done it. | 我做到了会还回来的 |
[1:10:07] | You’re not going to fight a bull, Bunny. | 邦尼 你不能去斗牛 |
[1:10:10] | I most certainly am. Why not? | 我当然能 为什么不呢 |
[1:10:12] | Because it’s dangerous and cruel and insane. | 因为这很危险 很残忍 而且很疯狂 |
[1:10:15] | I don’t want to kill it. | 我又没想着要杀死它 |
[1:10:17] | I just want to have a little dance with it, yeah? | 我只是想邀请它跳一小曲 |
[1:10:21] | It’s not the bull I’m worried about. | 我担心的不是牛 |
[1:10:23] | Ok? | 懂吗 |
[1:10:24] | Why are you always beefing on about this? | 为什么你总这样喋喋不休呢 |
[1:10:27] | Just trying to stop you doing something, | 我是在阻止你干傻事 |
[1:10:29] | that could get you seriously hurt. | 那会让你伤的很重 |
[1:10:31] | No, you’re not. You’ve been boring | 你真够无聊的 |
[1:10:32] | My tits off since Switzerland. | 我的小弟弟在瑞士时就没了 |
[1:10:34] | You used to be fun. | 你以前挺有趣的 |
[1:10:35] | What the hell happened to you? | 现在他妈的这是怎么了 |
[1:10:38] | Yeah, well… | 那是 |
[1:10:41] | There is something. | 有一些事 |
[1:10:43] | Oh, finally. Come on, then. | 我说呢 说来听听 |
[1:10:48] | I’m in love with someone. | 我爱上了一个人 |
[1:10:49] | Yeah, I know. Melanie. | 是的 我知道 米兰妮 |
[1:10:51] | No, not Melanie. | 不 不是 米兰妮 |
[1:10:56] | Someone else. | 另有其人 |
[1:11:01] | Oh, right. | 好吧 |
[1:11:04] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[1:11:08] | Yeah, um… | 那个 |
[1:11:12] | Oh, man. I’m sorry, Stephen. | 我很抱歉 史蒂芬 |
[1:11:16] | I guess it’s a… | 我猜这有点 |
[1:11:19] | ..bit awkward. | 有点棘手 |
[1:11:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:11:25] | I mean, I’m flattered. | 我的意思的 这是我的荣幸 |
[1:11:27] | What? | 什么 |
[1:11:28] | I’ll do snogsies for the wank bank, but | 我会给你爱抚 但是 |
[1:11:30] | I’ve got to draw the line at penetration. | 你不能越过底线 |
[1:11:33] | – That’s so messy. – It’s not you, Bunny! | -那太恶心了 -不是你 邦尼 |
[1:11:35] | Oh, thank God! you’re not just saying that? | 谢天谢地 你不是在说那个啊 |
[1:11:37] | Not everyone wants to sleep with you, you know. | 不是所有人都想和你上床 |
[1:11:41] | Or are you so profoundly… | 或是你极度的 |
[1:11:44] | You know what? It doesn’t matter. | 算了 无所谓了 |
[1:11:46] | NO,go on. You’re on your high horse. | 你太自以为是了 |
[1:11:48] | You may as well talk down to me while you’re up there. | 一个劲地贬低我 |
[1:11:53] | Can you name one thing you’ve ever done | 你能说出哪件事是为别人 |
[1:11:55] | for anybody other than yourself? | 而非为你自己做的吗 |
[1:11:57] | Yeah, loads. | 当然 有很多 |
[1:11:59] | Go on, then. | 接着呢 |
[1:12:01] | Not off the top of my head. | 我一时反应不过来 |
[1:12:03] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[1:12:05] | At least I do something. | 至少我做了一些事 |
[1:12:06] | At least I didn’t spend three years mooning after some girl | 至少我不会花三年时间 |
[1:12:08] | who isn’t even that good in the sack. | 为了一个不爱自己的女人郁郁寡欢 |
[1:12:17] | What? | 你说什么 |
[1:12:20] | Well, yeah. | 好吧 |
[1:12:21] | You spent so long banging on about her, | 你在她身上花费了不少时间 |
[1:12:24] | I thought I’d better give it a go. | 如果是我早放弃了 |
[1:12:25] | Let me tell you, I was severely disappointed. | 让我告诉你 我非常失望 |
[1:12:30] | You’re not missing out on anything there, buddy. Ooh. | 要知道 你并没有错过什么 伙计 |
[1:12:33] | You’re unbelievable. | 你真莫名其妙 |
[1:12:36] | Do you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[1:12:37] | I’m fucking sick of being patronised by you. | 我他妈很厌恶你自视清高的样子 |
[1:12:39] | If I wanna borrow this suit, then I will, ok? | 如果我想借这套衣服 我就会借 明白吗 |
[1:12:42] | If I wanna fight a bull, then I will. | 如果我想斗牛 我就会去斗牛 |
[1:12:44] | And if some hombre’s caught your eye, | 如果你看上了哪个女人 |
[1:12:46] | then just man up and tuck in. | 你就像个男人一样把他抢过来 |
[1:12:48] | No-one’s gonna judge you here, dude. | 没人会来指手画脚的 伙计 |
[1:12:50] | This is Spain. | 这里是西班牙 |
[1:12:51] | Let’s all just do what we want, shall we? | 那我们就随心所欲吧 行吗 |
[1:12:54] | Deal. | 可以 |
[1:13:53] | Melanie? | 米兰妮 |
[1:13:55] | Hey, dude. Hope you’re cool with this. | 伙计 希望你不会介意 |
[1:13:57] | Just doing what I want. | 我只是在做我想做的 |
[1:13:59] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:14:01] | There was nothing I could do. She just went for him. | 我什么都做不了 她只想着他 |
[1:14:04] | Dirty girl! | 你个贱货 |
[1:14:08] | Hey, we both wanted to do this. | 我们俩都想这么做 |
[1:14:10] | She real slut. | 她真是个荡妇 |
[1:14:12] | Chill out, dude. Just do what you want. | 冷静点 伙计 做你想做的 |
[1:14:23] | Stephen. | 史蒂芬 |
[1:14:26] | Everything all right? | 你还好吗 |
[1:14:44] | Hang on. I’ve got my foot caught in your panties. | 等下 我的脚卡在你的裤子里了 |
[1:14:52] | Wow. Nice penis. | 小弟弟不错 |
[1:14:55] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[1:14:56] | No, I mean it. | 不 我说真的 |
[1:14:58] | Good size, good weight. | 尺寸 重量都不错 |
[1:15:00] | It’s much better than Bunny’s. | 比邦尼的好多了 |
[1:15:03] | Right.. that’s good to know. | 好吧 很高兴你这么说 |
[1:15:05] | What’s your problem? | 你怎么了 |
[1:15:07] | I’d rather not think about him right now, | 我只是现在不想扯到他身上 |
[1:15:10] | at this particular juncture. | 在这个特殊的时候 |
[1:15:14] | What? | 什么 |
[1:15:16] | Let’s just fuck, ok? | 我们做爱吧 好吗 |
[1:15:19] | Ok. | 好的 |
[1:15:24] | Here goes. | 我来了 |
[1:15:33] | Oh, Bunny. | 邦尼 |
[1:15:35] | Right, that’s it. | 好吧 算了 |
[1:15:38] | It’s coming out. Mm-hm. Yeah, funny. | 我要出来了 好的 有意思 |
[1:15:41] | I’m just kidding. | 我在开玩笑而已 |
[1:15:43] | Really, Stephen… | 真的 史蒂芬 |
[1:15:45] | This is nice. | 这样很好 |
[1:15:47] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[1:15:49] | Yes. | 真的 |
[1:15:53] | Dude. | 伙计 |
[1:15:56] | Dude! | 伙计 |
[1:16:01] | Dude. | 伙计 |
[1:16:04] | So you finally got your balls in. | 你最后还是把她上了 |
[1:16:07] | What? | 什么 |
[1:16:09] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[1:16:11] | Yeah, Bunny, look, I’m really sorry. | 是啊 邦尼 听着 我很抱歉 |
[1:16:13] | It just happened. I didn’t mean… | 就这样发生了 我不是 |
[1:16:15] | Well, I did mean for it to happen, | 好吧 我本来真的想这样做的 |
[1:16:17] | but I should’ve spoken to you… | 不过我是应该跟你说的 |
[1:16:20] | Hey, it’s fine. | 没关系 |
[1:16:22] | It’s not as if she’s my girlfriend. | 反正她又不是我的女朋友 |
[1:16:25] | Really? | 真的 |
[1:16:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:16:28] | It’s what we came here for, isn’t it? | 这就是我们来这儿的目的 不是吗 |
[1:16:31] | Proud of you, man. | 真为你骄傲 |
[1:16:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:16:37] | Hey…that’s what friends are for, dude. | 这就是朋友的真谛 伙计 |
[1:16:51] | Bunny? | 邦尼 |
[1:16:55] | Why is your face so close to mine? | 为什么把你的脸贴得这么近 |
[1:16:58] | What you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[1:17:00] | It’s unnaturally close. | 你这么近搞得我不舒服 |
[1:17:02] | Yeah, this is what’s wrong with the world, isn’t it, hm? | 好吧 这是这个世界的错 不是吗 |
[1:17:06] | A couple of buddies can’t cuddle up | 午夜时分 如果两个人 |
[1:17:08] | together in the middle of the night | 没有热吻 |
[1:17:09] | without tongues wagging, | 就睡在一起 |
[1:17:11] | people judging… | 会有人管的 |
[1:17:13] | – Have you been drinking? – Yes. | -你喝酒了吗 -是啊 |
[1:17:16] | Look, Bunny, can you just get off me, please? | 听着 邦尼 你能离我远点吗 |
[1:17:21] | Oh, my God. Why are you naked? | 天哪 为什么你光着身子 |
[1:17:24] | Yeah, I had a bit of bad luck. | 我最近不是很走运 |
[1:17:27] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[1:17:29] | Where’s the suit? | 那套衣服呢 |
[1:17:31] | I can’t lie to you, dude. | 我没法对你说谎 伙计 |
[1:17:33] | I lost it to a fat gypsy. | 我输给一个很肥的吉普赛人 |
[1:17:34] | What? | 什么 |
[1:17:36] | It wasn’t my fault. He cheated. | 这不是我的错 他耍诈 |
[1:17:38] | Well, I’m pretty sure he cheated. | 好吧 我很肯定他耍诈了 |
[1:17:40] | Either that or he’s just really good at cards. | 不然的话 他就是太会玩牌了 |
[1:17:43] | – You’ve got to get it back. – No dice, dude. | -你必须把它弄回来 -不妙啊 伙计 |
[1:17:45] | The fucker wouldn’t let me keep my pants. | 这个混蛋连裤子都不让我穿 |
[1:17:47] | Technically that’s not even part of the suit. | 那其实不算是那套衣服的一部分 |
[1:17:49] | But you try reasoning with a big | 我不能早上4点钟和一个 |
[1:17:51] | fat gypsy at 4am in the nuddy-nud. | 又大又肥的吉普赛人理论 还光着身子 |
[1:17:52] | – It can’t be done, dude. – Javier’s gonna go mental. | -没办法的 伙计 -哈维尔会疯了的 |
[1:17:55] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:17:57] | I know he’s gonna go mental. | 我知道他会疯了的 |
[1:17:59] | That’s why we’ve gotta get out of here before he wakes up. Pack! | 所以我们得在他起来之前离开这 收拾一下 |
[1:18:05] | I’m not going, | 我不会走的 |
[1:18:07] | Bunny. | 邦尼 |
[1:18:10] | What? | 什么 |
[1:18:14] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:18:15] | Oh, come on, buddy. | 不是吧 |
[1:18:18] | You’ve gotta help me out here. | 你得帮我离开这里 |
[1:18:21] | I’m staying. | 我要留下来 |
[1:18:26] | You can’t abandon me. | 你不能丢下我 |
[1:18:29] | Look at me. | 看看我 |
[1:18:32] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[1:18:40] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:18:44] | At least give me some pants. | 至少给我条裤子吧 |
[1:18:45] | And buy me a train ticket. | 给我买张火车票 |
[1:18:49] | Give me some pants, dude. | 给我条裤子吧 伙计 |
[1:18:52] | Give me some pants! | 给我裤子 |
[1:19:01] | Train’s not for a couple of hours. | 火车还要几个小时后才开 |
[1:19:09] | Sure I can’t tempt you into one last little drinkie? | 我们不能最后喝一杯吗 |
[1:19:13] | I’ve got to go, Bunny. | 我要走了 邦尼 |
[1:19:16] | I want to be there when she wakes up. | 我想在她起来的时候回到那里 |
[1:19:19] | Explain what’s happened. | 然后解释发生了什么 |
[1:19:22] | Look, why don’t I give her a call? | 听着 为什么不给她打个电话 |
[1:19:24] | Bunny, don’t. | 邦尼 不要 |
[1:19:26] | Seriously, I’ll explain what happened. | 说真的 我会给她解释所有事的 |
[1:19:29] | I’ll smooth things over. It’ll be fine. | 我能唬弄过去的 没事的 |
[1:19:32] | Really. | 真的吗 |
[1:19:35] | Please. | 求你别这样 |
[1:19:38] | Ok. | 好的 |
[1:19:42] | Well… | 那么 |
[1:19:45] | Have a good trip. | 旅途愉快 |
[1:19:48] | Yeah, you too. | 你也是 |
[1:19:52] | I hope everything works out for you. | 希望你心想事成 |
[1:20:05] | – Si? – Eloisa. | -喂 -埃洛伊萨 |
[1:20:07] | It’s Bunny. | 我是邦尼 |
[1:20:09] | Listen, there’s something I need to tell you. | 听着 我有些事情要告诉你 |
[1:20:12] | About your brother’s suit. | 是关于你哥哥的衣服的 |
[1:20:17] | What’s up? | 发生了什么 |
[1:20:19] | I just spoke to Bunny. | 我刚刚和邦尼通过电话了 |
[1:20:21] | – He told me everything. – What? | -他把所有事都告诉我了 -什么 |
[1:20:27] | You can’t abandon me. | 你不能丢下我 |
[1:20:28] | I just spoke to Bunny. | 我刚刚跟邦尼通过电话 |
[1:20:30] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[1:20:33] | Hey, Buddy. What am I gonna do without you? | 邦尼 没了你我怎么办 |
[1:21:02] | I can’t believe she flew off at you like that. | 真不敢相信她会对你这样 |
[1:21:06] | I fessed up and everything. | 我都说了 所有的事情 |
[1:21:08] | Hm. Guilt by association, I suppose. | 我猜你是 受牵连了 |
[1:21:15] | I mean, there were a couple of things | 我的意思是 有很多事情 |
[1:21:17] | I could have been clearer on, in hindsight, | 在事后我本来能忘记的 |
[1:21:20] | but it was a very bad line. | 但是这是条很大的伤痕 |
[1:21:21] | You know, very crackly. | 你知道 伤得很厉害 |
[1:21:24] | And I was very drunk. | 而我醉的厉害 |
[1:21:26] | Throw all that into the equation… | 如果要平衡这些的话 |
[1:21:28] | ..Whole thing was a bit of a blur, to be honest. | 说实话 整件事情就搞砸了 |
[1:21:31] | The important thing is, we’re back on the road. | 重要的是 我们在回去的路上 |
[1:21:34] | Boys on the train. | 火车上的男孩 |
[1:21:38] | Olive? | 要吃橄榄吗 |
[1:21:41] | Come on. Feel like I’m hogging them here. | 来吧 就像我要把他们都摆平一样 |
[1:21:43] | No? | 不要吗 |
[1:21:47] | Come on. Chin up, dude. | 来吧 振作点 伙计 |
[1:21:49] | You’ll be over her in no time. | 你很快就会忘记她 |
[1:21:51] | I mean, honestly, hand on heart, | 我的意思是 老实说 把手放在胸口 |
[1:21:53] | can you even remember what she looks like? | 你还能记得她长什么样子吗 |
[1:21:57] | I know I can’t. | 至少我不行 |
[1:21:58] | And I was closer to her face a hell | 而我曾经离她的脸比你 |
[1:22:00] | of a lot more often than you were. | 近得多 次数也比你多 |
[1:22:01] | Not to put too fine a point on it, but… | 并不是想跟你比 但是 |
[1:22:04] | We both know what I’m talking about. | 我们都知道我说的是什么 |
[1:22:06] | There’s no need to dwell on that at this stage. | 没必要在这个问题上纠缠那么久 |
[1:22:12] | Tell you what, we can go anywhere you want. | 告诉你 我们可以去你想去的任何地方 |
[1:22:15] | Anywhere you want. | 你想去的任何地方 |
[1:22:16] | No. Listen to me, being insensitive. | 不 听我说 不要那么敏感 |
[1:22:19] | I’ll choose. | 我会选择 |
[1:22:20] | Let Bunny take charge for a change. | 让邦尼来负责转变吧 |
[1:22:24] | Here we go. | 我们走 |
[1:22:26] | What is it you actually do, Bunny? | 你到底做了什么 邦尼 |
[1:22:28] | You talk about me not doing anything, | 你说我是个失败者 |
[1:22:31] | but what have you ever achieved? | 但是你成功过吗 |
[1:22:33] | You go to Spain to fight a bull and what happens? | 你去西班牙去斗牛结果怎么样呢 |
[1:22:35] | You get pissed, | 你醉了 |
[1:22:37] | fuck around in a car park, nick a suit, | 大闹停车场 结果被起诉 |
[1:22:38] | and then head out to play cards. | 然后就去打牌了 |
[1:22:40] | – You want me to fight a bull? – I don’t… | -你要我去斗牛吗 -我不是 |
[1:22:42] | – I’ll fight a bull now. – It’s not about the bull. | -我现在就去斗牛 -这不是牛的问题 |
[1:22:44] | I thought you said it was dangerous and | 我记得你说过这太危险 |
[1:22:46] | morally repugnant, but what the hell! | 而且不道德 这他妈算什么 |
[1:22:48] | There’s bulls out there now. Fields chock-full of them. | 现在那里就有牛 田里到处都是 |
[1:22:50] | Let’s go, Amigo. | 走吧 朋友 |
[1:22:52] | I don’t… | 我不想 |
[1:23:01] | I don’t want to do this any more. | 我不想再做这种事情了 |
[1:23:03] | You can’t help it. | 你无法自拔 |
[1:23:05] | I want to go home. | 我要回家 |
[1:23:25] | Hey, whoa. Stop. | 停下 |
[1:23:27] | There’s one. Got him. | 那儿有头牛 我来搞定它 |
[1:23:29] | This is fucking ridiculous. Let’s go back. | 这太他妈搞笑了 我们回去吧 |
[1:23:31] | No, no. I’m going to fight this bull. | 不不 我会去和这头牛单挑 |
[1:23:33] | I’m not going to save you, Bunny. | 我可不会救你的 伙计 |
[1:23:35] | You won’t have to. | 我不需要 |
[1:23:50] | Toro! | 公牛 |
[1:23:56] | Have I missed anything? | 我错过什么了吗 |
[1:23:58] | No. | 没有 |
[1:23:59] | Toro! | 公牛 |
[1:24:27] | Again. | 再来一次 |
[1:26:01] | Not long to go now, buddy. | 快结束了 伙计 |
[1:26:12] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:29:13] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:29:15] | What for? | 为什么呢 |
[1:29:17] | I should have stopped you. | 我应该阻止你的 |
[1:29:19] | You couldn’t have. | 你拦不住的 |
[1:29:22] | Anyway, it was a pretty good way to go. | 不管怎样 这也是不错的死法 |
[1:29:25] | Gored by a bull. | 被牛顶死 |
[1:29:28] | I mean, I had always hoped to be sucked out of an airlock | 我一直都希望被气闸吸进去 |
[1:29:30] | or gunned down by some demented fan. | 或者被狂热的粉丝枪杀 |
[1:29:33] | But erm…I’ll take a bull. | 不过 我还是会选一头牛 |
[1:29:37] | It was a great bet. | 这是场大赌注 |
[1:29:43] | You wanna do something for me? Go get laid! | 你想为我做点什么吗 去躺会吧 |
[1:29:47] | Have you any idea of the mileage you can get out of this? | 你想过你能得到多少历程积分吗 |
[1:29:50] | ”Hi, my name’s Stephen.” | “你好 我的名字是史蒂芬 |
[1:29:54] | ”My best friend just died. I don’t | “我最好的朋友刚刚死了 我不知道 |
[1:29:57] | know if I’ll ever love again.” | 我是否还会再爱上谁” |
[1:30:02] | Balls in, balls in, balls in. | 做爱 做爱 做爱 |
[1:30:04] | Fun time! | 欢乐时光 |
[1:30:10] | If you’d have been killed, I’d have | 如果是你被杀了 |
[1:30:11] | shagged a thousand women by now. | 我到现在一定已经搞过很多女人了 |
[1:30:13] | I don’t want to shag a thousand women. | 我不想搞那么多女人 |
[1:30:15] | I don’t wanna shag any women | 我不想搞任何女人 |
[1:30:16] | Apart from Eloisa. | 除了埃洛伊萨 |
[1:30:20] | I haven’t spoken to her in a year. | 我有一年没跟她说过话了 |
[1:30:22] | Last time she saw me, she kicked my arse, remember? | 上次她看到我 她打了我 记得吗 |
[1:30:25] | You can talk her round. | 你该和她谈谈 |
[1:30:27] | I wouldn’t even know what to say. | 我根本不知道要说什么 |
[1:30:30] | Just tell her that I died | 就跟她说我死了 |
[1:30:33] | and you had a really tough time dealing with it, | 而你很难过 想不开 |
[1:30:36] | and… | 然后 |
[1:30:37] | You hope that somehow she can find it in her heart to… | 你希望 她不知道怎么就发现在她心里 |
[1:30:42] | Not deep. Not deep. Not deep. | 不够深 不够深 不够深 |
[1:30:50] | At least give her a call. | 至少给她打给电话 |
[1:31:50] | Have a good trip. | 旅途愉快 |
[1:31:52] | You not coming? | 你不来吗 |
[1:31:54] | No. | 不 |
[1:31:56] | I don’t think that’s the deal. | 我去不去不重要 |
[1:32:00] | I’ll miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[1:32:02] | Listen… | 听着 |
[1:32:04] | will you do one last thing for me? | 你愿意为我做最后一件事吗 |
[1:32:08] | Yeah, of course. | 当然愿意 |
[1:32:11] | Bunny… | 邦尼 |
[1:32:13] | What? Anything. | 什么事 什么都行 |
[1:32:18] | There’s a horse running in the 5:05 at Epsom. | 5点05在艾普森市的赛马有只马 |
[1:32:22] | It’s lost its last three races, | 它最近三场比赛都输了 |
[1:32:23] | but they just lowered his handicap. | 不过他们只是小看了它的能力 |
[1:32:25] | He’s blinkered for the first time. | 他第一次表现太差了 |
[1:32:27] | The jockey’s face is a real nightmare. | 骑师的脸才是真正的梦靥 |
[1:32:29] | – How much? – Everything you’ve got. Seriously. | -要压多少钱 -你的一切 我是说真的 |
[1:32:32] | Put the house on it. It’s a shoo-in. | 把这房子都压上 这个稳赚 |
[1:32:35] | Well, got to be at least worth a fiver. | 好吧 至少也值一些钱吧 |
[1:32:41] | Ok. | 好的 |
[1:32:44] | Well…you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[1:32:50] | Yeah. | 准备好了 |
[1:32:55] | Alone again or | 再次孤独 还是 |
[1:33:11] | Yeah | 是啊 |
[1:33:13] | I said it’s all right | 我说过的 没问题 |
[1:33:15] | I won’t forget | 我不会忘记 |
[1:33:18] | all the times I’ve waited patiently for you | 我等你的所有日子 |
[1:33:25] | And you’ll do just what you choose to do | 你会做你所决定去做的事 |
[1:33:31] | And I will be alone again tonight, my dear. | 亲爱的 从今晚开始 我又要独自一人了 |
[1:33:55] | Yeah | 是啊 |
[1:33:56] | I heard a funny thing | 我听说了一件有趣的事 |
[1:33:59] | Somebody said to me | 有人对我说 |
[1:34:02] | You know that I could be in love with almost everyone | 你知道吗 我能爱上每个人 |
[1:34:08] | I think that people are the greatest fun | 我觉得人们都很有意思 |
[1:34:15] | And I will be alone again tonight, my dear | 亲爱的 从今晚开始 我又要独自一人了 |
[1:35:22] | Yeah | 是的 |
[1:35:24] | I heard a funny thing | 我听说了一件有趣的事 |
[1:35:26] | Somebody said to me | 有人对我说 |
[1:35:29] | You know that I could be in love with almost everyone | 你知道吗 我能爱上每个人 |
[1:35:36] | I think that people are the greatest fun | 我觉得人们很有意思 |
[1:35:42] | And I will be alone again tonight, my dear | 亲爱的 从今晚开始 我又要独自一人了 |