英文名称:Burn After Reading
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:30] | CIA总部 弗吉尼亚州 兰利 | |
[01:39] | Ozzie. Come on in. | 奥奇 快请进来 |
[01:42] | Palmer. What’s up? | 帕尔默 什么事 |
[01:44] | You know Peck and Olson. | 你认识佩克和奥尔森吗 |
[01:46] | Peck, yes, hiya. Olson, by reputation. | 佩克 我认识 你好 奥尔森 有所耳闻 |
[01:52] | I’m Osborne Cox. | 我是奥斯本・考克斯 |
[01:54] | Yeah, hi. | 你好 |
[01:56] | Aren’t you with… isn’t he… | 你是同…他是不是… |
[01:58] | Yeah, that’s right. Have a seat. | 没错 请坐 |
[02:02] | Look, Oz, look. | 奥奇 |
[02:04] | There’s no easy way to say this. | 虽然难以开口 |
[02:07] | We’re taking you off the balkans desk. | 但还得告知你 你被开除了 |
[02:10] | What? Why? | 你说什么 为什么啊 |
[02:13] | In fact, we’re moving you out of sig int entirely. | 事实上 我们彻底将你从中情局开除了 |
[02:17] | Just… no discussion? | 就是说…没有商量的余地? |
[02:19] | Just “you’re out”? | 直接让我卷铺盖走人 是吗 |
[02:21] | Well, we’re having the discussion now. | 现在就是在同你商量呢 |
[02:24] | Look, Oz, this doesn’t have to be unpleasant. | 奥奇 没有必要不欢而散 |
[02:30] | Palmer, with all due respect, | 帕尔默 请勿见怪 |
[02:33] | What the fuck are you talking about? | 你他妈的到底在说什么 |
[02:36] | And why is Olson here? | 奥尔森为什么在这儿 |
[02:39] | Ozzie, look… | 奥奇… |
[02:40] | What the fuck is this? | 他妈的这算怎么回事 |
[02:42] | – I know it’s not my work. – Ozzie. | -肯定不是我工作能力的问题 -奥奇 |
[02:44] | I’m a great fucking analyst. | 我他妈是个出色的分析师 |
[02:45] | Okay, Ozzie. | 好了 奥奇 |
[02:46] | Ozzie, things have not been going well, as you know. | 奥奇 并不是没有问题 |
[02:51] | You have a drinking problem. | 你酗酒成瘾 |
[03:00] | I have a drinking problem? | 我酗酒成瘾? |
[03:03] | This doesn’t have to be unpleasant. | 不必不欢而散 |
[03:06] | We found something for you in State. It’s a… | 我们给你在州里安排了一个职位 是一个… |
[03:11] | Well, it is a lower clearance level.Yes. | 当然是一个级别稍低的职务 |
[03:14] | But it’s not… look, we’re not terminating you. | 比不上现在…我们并没有赶尽杀绝 |
[03:20] | This is an assault. | 这真是晴天霹雳 |
[03:23] | I have a drinking problem? | 我酗酒成瘾? |
[03:26] | – Fuck you, Peck. You’re a Mormon! – Ozzie. | -佩克 操 你是一个摩门教徒 -奥奇 |
[03:28] | Next to you, we all have a drinking problem! | 近墨者黑 我们都酗酒 |
[03:31] | What the fuck is this? Whose ass didn’t I kiss? Huh? | 他妈的算什么事 我拍谁马屁拍到蹄子上了? |
[03:36] | Let’s be honest! Okay… | 说实话吧 |
[03:38] | I mean, let us be fucking honest. | 他妈的 开门见山的说明白 |
[03:41] | This is a crucifixion! This is political! | 这就是变向的政治责罚 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1325个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:225个,六级词汇:120个,GRE词汇:129个,托福词汇:163个,考研词汇:248个,专四词汇:202个,专八词汇:33个, 所有生词标注共:480个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:45] | And don’t tell me it’s not! | 别告诉我不是 |
[03:49] | I have a drinking problem! | 可笑 我酗酒 |
[04:04] | You’re home. | 你回来了 |
[04:07] | Honey, hang on to your hat. I’ve got some news. | 亲爱的 我要告诉点事儿 别太震惊 |
[04:09] | Did you pick up the cheeses? | 你去拿奶酪了吗 |
[04:11] | Huh? | 什么 |
[04:12] | The cheeses? Were they ready? | 奶酪呢 准备好了吗 |
[04:13] | The cheeses? | 奶酪? |
[04:15] | I didn’t realize you could be home so early. | 没想到你这么早回来 |
[04:17] | Yeah. I left a message for you | 我给你留了口信 |
[04:18] | To stop by Arnaud’s. | 让你下班顺便去阿诺德的店里一趟 |
[04:20] | The Magruders and the Pfarrers are coming this evening. | 马格鲁德和法瑞尔两家今晚要来做客 |
[04:22] | The Pfarrers… What did Kathleen say? | 法瑞尔一家…凯瑟琳怎么说的 |
[04:26] | What? | 什么 |
[04:27] | When you left the message? | 你什么时候留的口信 |
[04:29] | That she would give you the message. | 她说会转达的 |
[04:31] | Well, I don’t know, I guess we had bigger news today. | 我不知道 今天有比这更震惊的消息 |
[04:33] | My day didn’t revolve around whether… | 今天头等大事不是围绕着是不是… |
[04:35] | Do you mean that you didn’t pick up the cheeses? | 你是说你没去拿 |
[04:37] | Well, if I didn’t get the message, | 好吧 如果我没听到留言 |
[04:38] | Then I didn’t pick up the cheeses. | 所以我没去拿奶酪 |
[04:39] | – For fuck’s sake, Ozzie. – But, honey, hang on to your hat. | -该死 奥奇 -亲爱的 听好了 |
[04:41] | – What, now I have to go and pick them up? – I have some news to… | -现在得我去拿 -我想告诉你… |
[04:43] | Stay here and get dressed. | 待在这儿 穿好衣服 |
[04:45] | Honey, we have to talk. | 亲爱的 我们得谈谈 |
[04:47] | Well, not now. I mean, | 可以 但现在不行 |
[04:48] | They’re gonna be here in less than an hour. | 他们不到一个小时就要来了 |
[04:53] | Is that goat cheese? | 那是山羊乳奶酪吗 |
[04:54] | Cchre, yes, that is a goat cheese. | 没错 就是赡养乳奶酪 |
[04:57] | ’cause I have a lactose reflux, and I can’t… | 因为我有乳糖返流症 所以我不能… |
[05:00] | You’re lactose intolerant? | 你有乳糖不耐受症? |
[05:02] | – Yeah, but I… -Or you have acid reflux? | -是的 但我… -你还是有食道返流症? |
[05:04] | – They’re different things. – I know what they are. | -二者是有区别的 -我知道有区别 |
[05:06] | So you misspoke. | 所以你是口误 |
[05:07] | Well, thank you for correcting me. | 感谢你纠正 |
[05:09] | You should try the chre, Harry. it’s very good. | 哈里 你得尝尝山羊乳奶酪 很美味的 |
[05:11] | Yeah. I can eat goat cheese. | 好的 我可以吃山羊乳奶酪 |
[05:13] | I was just telling your husband that I have a condition | 我刚跟你丈夫解释 |
[05:15] | Where I go into anaphylactic shock when I… | 我有过敏性休克… |
[05:18] | Harry works in the marshals service | 哈利在联邦执法局工作 |
[05:20] | Oh! I’m on the legislative side. | 是吗 我在立法院工作 |
[05:22] | I work with senator Hobby. | 我同议员赫比一起工作 |
[05:25] | I was with treasury, dealing with homeland security. | 我过去在国土安全部的财政科做事 |
[05:27] | I’m with the marshals now. | 后来才到联邦执法局的 |
[05:28] | If you want, he’ll show you his great big gun. | 如果你不介意 他会掏出枪给你看的 |
[05:32] | Very funny. Gun’s no big deal. | 有趣 枪没什么大不了的 |
[05:35] | Twenty years of marshals service, | 在联邦执法局20年 |
[05:36] | I never discharged my weapon. | 一直需要配枪 |
[05:37] | That sounds like something | 这个话题似乎 |
[05:39] | You should be telling your psychiatrist. | 该跟你的心理医生谈 |
[05:41] | I don’t have a psychiatrist. | 我没有心理医生 |
[05:44] | Boy, I guess my job is pretty undramatic. | 相比之下 我的工作太平淡无奇了 |
[05:47] | I’m on the legislative side. | 我在立法部 |
[05:49] | Mrs. Pfarrer, what do you do? | 法瑞尔夫人 你做什么工作 |
[05:50] | Do you also carry a big gun? | 你也得配枪吗 |
[05:53] | No, I write children’s… | 不 我写儿童相关的… |
[05:54] | She writes children’s books. | 她写小人书 |
[05:56] | Yeah. Oliver, the cat who lives in the rotunda. | 比如 奥利佛 一只住在圆形建筑里的猫咪 |
[05:59] | – Those are wonderful! – Thank you. | -太棒了 -谢谢 |
[06:01] | My nieces and nephews just love them. | 我侄子侄女可喜欢了 |
[06:02] | Oh! Yeah, it’s a beloved, beloved series. | 没错 是一个人见人爱的系列 |
[06:04] | Oh! Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:05] | You should see the fan mail she gets. | 你真该看看那些书迷写来的信件 |
[06:08] | Are you sure this is goat cheese? | 你确定这个是山羊乳奶酪吗 |
[06:09] | Why don’t you let your wife | 哈利 为什么不让你妻子 |
[06:10] | Tell them about her own books, Harry? | 谈谈她自己的书呢 |
[06:11] | – Come with me into the kitchen. – I’m sorry. Was I dominating? | -跟我到厨房来吧 -抱歉 我光自己说了 |
[06:13] | Help with the crudities. | 帮我一下 |
[06:18] | God damn it. He knows, doesn’t he? These are nice floors. | 该死 他知道了 是不是? 地板不赖啊 |
[06:22] | – Knows what? – About us, he knows about us. | -知道什么 -我们俩的事儿 |
[06:25] | – Little prick. – Don’t be such an ass. | -句句话里带刺 -别傻了 |
[06:26] | He doesn’t know a thing. | 他还蒙在鼓里呢 |
[06:30] | What is that, Forbo? | 这是什么牌子的 法国科宝吗 |
[06:38] | What a horse’s ass. | 白痴 |
[06:40] | I don’t know why we see them. | 真不知道为什么要来 |
[06:42] | Well, she’s all right. | 她还不错啊 |
[06:45] | She’s a cold, stuck-up bitch. | 她就是个冷血的 自以为是的婊子 |
[06:54] | You quit? | 你辞职了? |
[06:57] | Well, thank you for telling me. | 多谢相告 |
[06:58] | Well, I tried to tell you this… | 我想告诉你来着… |
[06:59] | You tried? You tried? | 想? 你想告诉我的? |
[07:01] | And then what, aphasia kicked in? | 然后呢 得了失语症了? |
[07:03] | No. Then our guests came and then… | 不是 然后客人就来了 再然后… |
[07:05] | – Why? For fuck’s sake, Ozzie.- I don’t know. | -为什么 该死 奥奇 -我也不知道 |
[07:07] | I just got so tired. | 我厌倦了 |
[07:10] | You’re tired? | 你厌倦了? |
[07:11] | Yes, of swimming against the current. | 是的 厌倦了总是逆流而上 |
[07:16] | Independent thought is not valued there. | 有点主见的想法在这里一无是处 |
[07:18] | They resist it. They fight it. The bureaucracy is… | 他们抵触这个 反对这个 官僚主义就是… |
[07:22] | So they gave you a pension or severance or something? | 那他们给你退休金或者离职费什么了吗 |
[07:25] | I didn’t retire. I quit. I don’t want their benefits. | 我不是退休 是辞职 我不想要他们给的福利 |
[07:29] | But my benefits, they will do you, right? | 但靠我的福利 能帮你 是吧 |
[07:31] | They’ll see you through, is that the idea? | 他们会帮你度过难关 是这样想的吧 |
[07:33] | It’s not like that’s the only way to make money. | 那不是赚钱的唯一途径 |
[07:37] | Yes? Yes? Well, what’re you gonna do? | 没错 那你准备做什么呢 |
[07:39] | I’ll do some consulting. | 做一些咨询工作 |
[07:42] | Consulting. | 咨询工作 |
[07:44] | Yes, to help out while… I’ve always wanted to write. | 对 帮助别人度过难关…我一直想写书 |
[07:51] | Write. Write what? | 写书? 写什么书? |
[07:55] | I’ve been thinking about writing a book. | 我一直打算写一本书 |
[07:59] | Or, you know, a sort of memoir. | 或者回忆录之类的 |
[08:17] | You okay there, Dad? | 爸爸 你没事吧 |
[08:29] | Dad, I left my job at the agency. | 我不在中情局工作了 |
[08:36] | I’m sorry, Dad. | 对不起 爸爸 |
[08:41] | Government service is not | 现在的政府部门 |
[08:44] | The same as when you were in state. | 和你那个时候比 真是今非昔比啊 |
[08:48] | Things are different now. | 完全变了 |
[08:50] | I don’t know, maybe it’s the cold war ending. | 我不知道 也许是冷战结束的关系 |
[08:57] | Now it seems like it’s all bureaucracy and no mission. | 都是官僚政治 无所作为 |
[09:04] | I’m writing a memoir. | 我在写一个回忆录 |
[09:07] | I think it can be pretty explosive. | 肯定会有很多爆炸性内容的 |
[09:12] | But I don’t think you would disapprove. | 我想你不会反对吧 |
[09:14] | I don’t think you would disapprove. | 你会支持我的 |
[09:17] | Katie’s had trouble accepting it. | 卡蒂无法接受这个事实 |
[09:18] | But sometimes there’s a higher patriotism, Dad. | 爸爸 但有时爱国之情需要得以升华 |
[09:39] | I know this kind of man. We’ve seen this. | 我了解这种人 以前遇到过 |
[09:43] | Mrs. Cox, you cannot let this man | 考克斯夫人 你不能让这种人 |
[09:45] | Take advantage of you, and he will. | 利用你 而且他肯定会的 |
[09:48] | He will. | 他会的 |
[09:49] | Yes. This is my fear. | 这就是我所担心的 |
[09:51] | Though he’s trying… well, he says | 尽管他试图…他说… |
[09:53] | He’s trying to pull himself together but… | 他会努力振作 但是… |
[09:55] | Yeah. Look, sure, | 没错 |
[09:57] | I’m obliged to tell you to try to salvage things, | 我有义务告诉你亡羊补牢为时未晚 |
[10:01] | And you should. It’s not unheard of | 你应该那么做 当然有人会回心转意 |
[10:03] | That people turn themselves around, | 也不是前所未闻 |
[10:06] | But you haven’t broached the possibility of divorce yet. | 但目前你还没有透露你离婚的打算吧 |
[10:12] | – No. – Well, that’s good. | -是的 -很好 |
[10:14] | Because first you should get his financials | 因为当务之急就是 |
[10:16] | Before he’s forewarned. | 在他察觉之前搞清楚他的财务情况 |
[10:18] | Because here is a man… | 因为你面对的是一个 |
[10:20] | Here is a man practiced in deceit. | 擅于欺骗的老手 |
[10:23] | This was almost, you could say, it’s his job, | 也可以说是职业病 |
[10:26] | And there is no reason it’s not improper. | 所以这样做没什么不道德的 |
[10:29] | There is no reason you shouldn’t get a picture | 预先了解一下家庭的财务状况 |
[10:32] | Of the household finances. | 也没什么不合理的 |
[10:34] | Paper files, computer files, whatever. That’s your prerogative. | 书面文件 电脑文件等等 那是你的特权 |
[10:40] | You can be a spy, too, Madam. | 夫人 你也可以当回间谍 |
[10:44] | Do this, before he’s put on alert. | 在他察觉风吹草动之前 就开始下手准备 |
[10:46] | Before the turtle can draw in his head and his… | 未雨绸… |
[10:52] | – Feet. – Feet. | -未雨绸缪 -对 未雨绸缪 |
[10:54] | And hopefully everything will work out. | 希望所有事情顺利解决 |
[10:56] | He will reform. | 他能改过自新 |
[10:59] | But if not, | 如果不能 |
[11:02] | Forewarned is forearmed. | 有备无患 |
[11:12] | We were young and committed | 年轻时 |
[11:15] | And there was nothing we could not do. | 初生牛犊不怕虎 |
[11:19] | We thought of the agency less… | 很少考虑后果… |
[11:28] | The principles of George Kennan, | 我心目中的英雄 |
[11:33] | A personal hero of mine, | 乔治・凯南 |
[11:36] | Like the fabled Murrow’s boys, | 就像神话中摩罗的孩子 |
[11:42] | At a time of… | 每次… |
[11:57] | You have reached the Cox Group. | 您的电话已经接通到考克斯集团 |
[11:59] | We can’t answer your call right… | 我们暂时不能接听您的电话… |
[12:01] | Hello? | 你好 |
[12:03] | I’m looking for Dr. Cox. Is she there? | 我找考克斯医生 她在吗 |
[12:05] | No. she isn’t. Hers is the 5719 number. | 不 她不在 她的号码是5719那个 |
[12:10] | This is the Cox Group, | 这里是考克斯集团 |
[12:12] | But you can reach her on her portable or at her office. | 但你可以打她办公室电话或者手机 |
[12:17] | She’s married! | 她结婚了 |
[12:19] | Number four. | 第4个 |
[12:21] | Has a boyfriend! | 有一个男友 |
[12:23] | And number six. | 第6个 |
[12:26] | She’s pregnant! | 她怀孕了 |
[13:10] | I should try to get a run in. | 我当时应该挑起点争执的 |
[13:15] | Ozzie! | 奥奇 |
[13:28] | Honey, at Princeton reunion dinner, see you later | 亲爱的 我去普林斯顿校友重聚晚餐了 待会见 |
[14:36] | Let all with one accord rejoice | 让我们分享同一份喜悦 |
[14:40] | In praise of old Nassau | 歌颂古老的拿骚(巴哈马首都) |
[14:45] | In praise of old Nassau, my boys | 一起来 歌颂古老的拿骚 |
[14:47] | Hurrah! Hurrah! Hurrah! | 万岁 万岁 万岁 |
[14:50] | Her sons will give while they shall live | 她的儿女会为古老的拿骚 |
[14:57] | Three cheers for old Nassau! | 连续痛饮 |
[15:04] | We take all the chicken fat off your buttocks, here. | 我们会在你的臀部 这里 抽出所有多余的脂肪 |
[15:11] | And the upper arms. | 还有上臂 |
[15:15] | – And a little off your tummy. – Yeah. Great. | -你的小腹也需要抽出一点 -好的 太棒了 |
[15:18] | Now, we do breast augmentation | 还有隆胸手术 |
[15:22] | With a tiny incision here… | 这里需要开一个小口… |
[15:25] | That marker tickles. | 画的时候真痒痒 |
[15:26] | …and here. | 还有这里 |
[15:27] | And what about the upper leg, the higher inside thigh area? | 大腿呢 大腿内侧呢 |
[15:30] | Well, we can do liposuction there, as well, | 也可以进行抽脂手术 |
[15:32] | But that area will respond to exercise. | 但那里主要靠锻炼 |
[15:35] | The buttocks and upper arms begin to store more fat | 臀部和上臂脂肪堆积较多 |
[15:38] | Once you get up around 40. The body just tells it to go there, | 一旦超过40岁 脂肪就容易堆积到那里 |
[15:43] | But the thighs will respond to toning exercises. | 但大腿部位需要做均衡运动 |
[15:45] | Yeah, I can work on my arms till the cows come home, but… | 我可以长期地锻炼我的手臂 但是… |
[15:48] | Well, also, there are of course genetic factors. | 当然还有遗传因素的影响 |
[15:51] | The litzkes have always been big. | 我们利兹家族个个都大块头 |
[15:53] | Well, everyone’s got… | 每个人都… |
[15:54] | My mother had an ass that could pull a bus. | 我妈妈大臀便便 足以拖动一台汽车 |
[15:56] | Wow! Well, that’s a… | 那真是… |
[15:58] | Father’s side, too. | 爸爸那边也是 |
[15:59] | I mean, although dad tended | 尽管他一直锻炼 |
[16:00] | To carry his weight out in front more, | 想要匀称一些 |
[16:02] | In the gut area. Not so much. | 但效果总是差强人意 |
[16:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:05] | And what about the face, you know, the window to the soul? | 脸呢 灵魂之窗 |
[16:09] | Very well put. | 很标致 |
[16:11] | Well, your eyes are one of your best features, | 你眼睛是身上最完美的部分之一了 |
[16:16] | But we can do something about the incipient crow’s feet. | 我们可以做下除皱 |
[16:20] | Baby crow’s feet. Little chickling’s feet. | 小皱纹而已 很小的皱纹啊 |
[16:22] | I mean chicks. Chickie, chickie, chickie. | 小皱纹 小皱纹 小皱纹 |
[16:24] | Yes, again, well put. | 很标致 |
[16:27] | You have a way with words. | 你能言善道啊 |
[16:29] | We make a small incision and then pull the skin tight, | 我们会切开一个小口 之后拉紧皮肤 |
[16:32] | Like stretching the skin over a drum. | 就像拉鼓面一样 |
[16:34] | Not too tight, though. | 当然没有那么紧了 |
[16:35] | We don’t want that “worked-on” look. | 我们不想做出来的不自然 |
[16:37] | You need sufficient slack for the face to remain expressive. | 而且依旧可以让你表情生动 |
[16:40] | Yeah, I don’t wanna look like Boris Karloff. | 我可不想看起来像波里斯・卡洛弗(恐怖片的主演) |
[16:42] | So you don’t want a sex change! | 所以说你不用做变性手术 |
[16:44] | No, I’m all woman! | 我可是个十足的女人啊 |
[16:47] | So,Linda, what we’re talking about here | 琳达 我们这里讨论的 |
[16:49] | Is four different procedures. | 是4个不同的手术 |
[16:52] | The liposuction, the rhinoplasty, | 抽脂术 鼻整形术 |
[16:55] | The facial tuck, which I would strongly recommend | 同化学蜕皮术相比 |
[16:57] | Over the chemical peel. | 我强烈推荐面部拉皮去皱手术 |
[16:59] | Yeah, I don’t wanna burn anything off. | 好的 我可不想蜕层皮下去 |
[17:01] | And why should you, with that lovely skin? | 皮肤那么细嫩 为什么要蜕皮呢 |
[17:03] | And lastly, the breast augmentation. | 最后呢 是隆胸手术 |
[17:05] | Now, we can also do something about the vaccine scar. | 另外 我们还可以去掉接种疫苗时留下的疤痕 |
[17:11] | I don’t know if you wear sleeveless dresses much… | 我不知道你是不是经常穿无袖装… |
[17:14] | Not with these ham hocks! | 不经常穿 瞧瞧这两条粗胳膊 |
[17:15] | Yes, well, once they’re nice and svelte, post-op, | 一旦它们变得紧致 瘦小了 |
[17:19] | You may change your mind about that. | 你可能会改变主意 |
[17:22] | I wanna talk about this vaccine thing. | 关于这个接种疫苗时留下的疤痕 |
[17:24] | I mean, can you counsel me on this? | 你能给详细说下吗 |
[17:25] | I mean, is it really that unsightly? | 真的那么难看吗 |
[17:27] | I see… I mean, a bunch of people have them. | 我是说…很多人都有这个疤痕 |
[17:29] | Absolutely! Some women don’t mind it. | 没错 有些女人不介意 |
[17:33] | It’s personal taste. | 取决于个人品味 |
[17:40] | Chad! | 查德 |
[17:42] | Big breath. Exhale. | 深呼吸 呼气 |
[17:45] | Hold it. | 坚持住 |
[17:47] | Hold and release! | 坚持住 收回 |
[17:48] | Chad! | 查德 |
[17:49] | And release. | 收回 |
[17:53] | Too much? | 太大劲了? |
[17:54] | I just felt a straining, a tightness in the front of my ass. | 我觉得屁股那里的肌肉太紧了 |
[17:58] | Well, you are pretty tight down there. | 你那里是有点紧 |
[18:00] | You have to… | 你得… |
[18:01] | Yes, something snapped in my ass. | 是 什么东西顶着我屁股了 |
[18:02] | Chad Feldheimer to the office, please. | 查德・菲尔德海默 请到办公室来 |
[18:04] | I’m gonna check with my office. I’ll be right back, | 我到办公室看看去 马上回来 |
[18:06] | And we’re gonna work on opening those hips. | 然后我们让你的屁股放松下来 |
[18:13] | I just got a batch from bewithmedc. com. | 缘来是你网站给我发了一批简历 |
[18:15] | Oh, no. Anything good? | 真的吗 有没有帅哥 |
[18:17] | I don’t know. I’m just looking. How do I open this? | 我不知道 正在看 怎么打开 |
[18:19] | Click on the… click on the… yeah… | 点那个…点那个…对了 |
[18:21] | Okay. Oh, my god! | 好了 上帝啊 |
[18:22] | Okay. Loser. | 傻逼 |
[18:25] | Loser. Loser. | 傻逼 傻逼 |
[18:28] | They should call this Mr. Loser. com. | 他们真该叫傻逼网 |
[18:31] | Did you have to send in a picture? | 你要发照片过去吗 |
[18:32] | No, only the guys do. | 不用 只要男人发照片 |
[18:33] | I had to fill out a verbal profile, | 我填写了一份简历表 |
[18:35] | What turns me on, what turns me off. | 我喜欢什么 不喜欢什么 |
[18:37] | I’m really looking for a guy with a sense of humor. | 真想找一个有幽默感的男人 |
[18:40] | That guy… wait. That guy wasn’t bad. Him? | 那个…等等 那个不错 |
[18:42] | No, before. Him? | 不是 上一个 |
[18:44] | Yeah… he might not be a loser. | 对了 他可能不是傻逼 |
[18:46] | How can you tell? | 你怎么看出来的 |
[18:47] | – That’s a Brioni suit. – Yeah? | -他穿着布里俄尼西装呢 -是吗 |
[18:49] | Shit, yeah. | 没错 |
[18:51] | Does he look like he would have a sense of humor? | 他看起来像有幽默感的样子吗 |
[18:53] | Looks like his optometrist has a sense of humor. | 给他配眼镜的人倒挺有幽默感的 |
[18:55] | What does he do? | 他是做什么的 |
[18:58] | State department. | 州立部门 |
[19:00] | That’s cool. | 太酷了 |
[19:02] | His hair is… what is that? | 他的头发…那是什么 |
[19:08] | Plugs? | 假发? |
[19:10] | This is our cardio area, and we have a lot of machines, | 这里是我们的有氧运动区 器材很多 |
[19:13] | So, believe me, there’s never a wait. | 相信我 绝不用排队 |
[19:15] | I mean, what you see now is like our busiest time, | 现在你看到的大概就是高峰时间的状况 |
[19:17] | And there’s like a lot of machines open. | 看起来有很多闲置的器材 |
[19:19] | Hey, Chad. | 查德 |
[19:20] | Hey, Linda. Did you call that guy? | 琳达 你叫他吗 |
[19:22] | No, not yet. Chad Feldheimer, he’s one of our trainers. | 不是 查德・菲尔德海默 是我们的一个健身教练 |
[19:25] | I’ve been doing this internet dating thing, and I… | 我一直在网上交友 而且… |
[19:27] | What service? | 什么网站 |
[19:29] | Bewithmedc. com. | 缘来是你 |
[19:30] | – Nice. – Have you used them? | -很不错 -你也试过? |
[19:32] | No. Two friends did, though, and they both got hooked up | 不 我2个朋友在那儿 |
[19:35] | With really special guys. | 钓到了几个不错的男人 |
[19:37] | That’s fantastic. | 难以置信 |
[19:39] | If you’re an English speaker, please say, “yes”… | 如果您说英语 请说”是” |
[19:41] | Yes! | 是 |
[19:42] | I’m sorry. I didn’t understand what you said. | 抱歉 无法识别您所说的话 |
[19:44] | – If you’re an English speaker… – English. | -如果你说英语… -英语 |
[19:46] | Would you like to speak to the billing department | 您要接账单部 |
[19:47] | Or to an agent? | 还是代理? |
[19:48] | Agent. | 代理 |
[19:50] | I’m sorry. I didn’t understand what you said. | 抱歉 无法识别您所说的话 |
[19:51] | Agent! Agent! | 代理 代理 |
[19:55] | Hello. Can I help you? | 你好 有什么需要帮忙的吗 |
[19:57] | Yeah, hi. This is Linda Litzkes. | 你好 我是琳达・利兹 |
[19:59] | Shall I give you my account number? | 需要账号吗 |
[20:01] | – You keyed it in. I have it here. – You have it up? Okay. | -您已经键入了 我这里能看到 -你看到了是吗 那好 |
[20:03] | I was told that I needed pre-approval for these surgeries… | 我被告知需要预先确认那些手术 |
[20:06] | Yes, I’m showing that this procedure was not approved. | 是的 这里显示没有确认 |
[20:09] | Yes, it was denied. | 是的 被拒绝了 |
[20:10] | This operation is an elective procedure. It’s not covered by… | 该手术只能选择一项 它不包括… |
[20:13] | No, those are four different operations. It’s very complicated. | 不 那是4个不同的手术 非常复杂 |
[20:17] | I’m reinventing myself. This is a whole new look, | 我要改头换面 需要一个新形象 |
[20:19] | So it’s not just one thing, | 所以这不仅仅只有一项 |
[20:21] | But they’re all approved by my doctor. | 而且我的医生已经全部确认了 |
[20:22] | Your doctor’s approval is not the issue, Ma’am. | 夫人 您医生的确认不是问题 |
[20:24] | – But this is not… – Madam. Our guidelines specify | -但这不是… -夫人 我们的规定明确指明 |
[20:26] | That elective surgeries are… | 手术的选择… |
[20:28] | My job involves public interface. | 我的工作涉及到公众 |
[20:31] | – This is not… – I’m afraid you don’t understand… | -这不是… -我想你还没明白 |
[20:32] | Oh! I understand. | 我明白了 |
[20:35] | Put your supervisor on, please. | 接你们负责人 |
[20:37] | Hold the line. | 请稍后 |
[21:24] | Alan? | 艾伦? |
[21:27] | Linda? | 琳达? |
[21:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:35] | We’ve been over and over and over this. | 我们对此已经谈过无数次了 |
[21:38] | First you say you can’t commit, and then… | 开始你说你无法承诺 后来… |
[21:41] | Would you come down from there? | 你能从树上下来吗 |
[23:06] | 买些蜂蜜坚果回来 | |
[23:27] | We were married when I was in my, what, mid-20s? | 我大概25岁的时候就结婚了 |
[23:31] | A kid. | 还是孩子 |
[23:32] | We were kids, 20s. | 我们都还是孩子 才20几岁 |
[23:35] | You think it’s forever. | 你以为会天长地久 |
[23:39] | You get older, you start to feel your mortality, | 等你变老了 你开始感觉到死亡已经靠近 |
[23:42] | And you say, “there’s no more time for dishonesty, | 就以”没有时间去出轨 |
[23:44] | “for subterfuge.” you say, “I’m not that person.” | 为理由” 你说”我不是那种人” |
[23:48] | The choices you make… | 你所做的决定… |
[23:50] | I’m thinking of divorcing Ozzie. | 我在考虑和奥奇离婚 |
[23:57] | Frankly, I’m thinking… | 老实说 我在想… |
[24:03] | I guess that’s what I should be thinking, too. | 我想我也要考虑离婚的事了 |
[24:06] | With Sandy. | 和桑迪 |
[24:08] | Well, that’s what you were just saying. | 是啊 这就是你刚才说的 |
[24:10] | Absolutely, yes. | 是啊 |
[24:13] | And you’re right. You should dump that bozo. | 你说得对 你是应该甩了那个笨蛋 |
[24:14] | No question about it. I agree. | 这一点 毫无疑问 我同意 |
[24:17] | So if I were divorced… | 那么 如果我离婚了… |
[24:19] | Yes, I should settle things with Sandy | 是啊 我应该和桑迪摊牌 |
[24:24] | Because of you and me. | 为了我们的将来 |
[24:29] | It’s just, you know… | 只是 你知道… |
[24:32] | It’s hard to inflict that kind of pain, you know. | 要伤害别人 我真的于心不忍 |
[24:36] | Of course, that would be easier for you. | 当然 你可能觉得很容易 |
[24:40] | Why’s that? I don’t see that. | 为什么那么说 我不明白 |
[24:43] | Well, because he’s such a dope, | 那是因为他是个笨蛋 |
[24:45] | And Sandy is a good lady. She’s a very special lady. | 而桑迪是个好女人 她是个很特别的女人 |
[24:50] | She’s a cold, stuck-up bitch. | 她就是个冷血的 自以为是的婊子 |
[24:52] | That’s a little… | 那有点… |
[24:54] | You and I should get things sorted. | 我们应该把事情搞搞清楚 |
[24:56] | I’ve always told you it’s more than just frivolity. | 我一直都告诉你这不是件随便的事情 |
[24:58] | That’s right. That’s understood. You’ve been very straight. | 说的对 我明白 你一直都很坦白 |
[25:01] | And I think I’ve been loud and clear. | 我也觉得我说得够清楚了 |
[25:03] | Absolutely. | 一点儿没错 |
[25:06] | Not just fun and games. | 这可不是说着玩儿的 |
[25:12] | Absolutely. | 没错 |
[25:34] | – Agent! – I’m sorry. | -代理 -抱歉 |
[25:35] | I didn’t understand what you said. | 无法识别您所说的话 |
[25:37] | Agent! | 代理 |
[25:42] | Your call is important to us. | 您的电话对我们非常重要 |
[25:43] | Please stay on the line for the next available agent. | 请等候下一位代理 |
[25:57] | Ted, can I talk to you about our Mickey Mouse HMO? | 泰德 我能和你谈谈我们的米老鼠保健组织吗 |
[25:59] | Uh-huh! Hang on. | 等一下 |
[26:01] | This is some heavy shit. | 这里有些超厉害的东西 |
[26:02] | Is that my date list? | 是我的约会名单吗 |
[26:03] | No, fuck. | 不 当然不是 |
[26:05] | You know, I’m trying to reinvent myself, and these procedures, | 知道吗 我在试着改变自己 而那些整形手术 |
[26:07] | Which are so incredibly not cheap… What is that? | 又贵到要死…那是什么 |
[26:09] | I can’t believe this. | 我真不敢相信 |
[26:10] | This is like intelligence shit. | 好像是什么情报之类的东西 |
[26:13] | I’m not comfortable with this. | 看到这个让我很不自在 |
[26:14] | This is like… What is it? | 这就像…那个什么来着 |
[26:15] | I can’t believe this shit I’m seeing. | 真是太难以置信了 |
[26:17] | – Manolo found it. – On the floor there. | -是马纳罗找到的 -就在那边的地板上 |
[26:18] | Yeah. Manolo found like this CD just lying in a locker, | 是的 马纳罗在储物柜那里发现了这个CD |
[26:21] | A locker floor, ladies’ locker. Just lying there. | 储物柜的地上 女储物柜 就放在那里 |
[26:23] | I’m like, “what, someone’s music or what?” | 我就想”是谁的音乐还是什么” |
[26:25] | And I come in here, and it’s these files, man. | 然后我就进来了 就是这些文件 老兄 |
[26:27] | I’m not comfortable with this. | 我看到这些觉得很不自在 |
[26:28] | Talking about sig…in and signals and shit and… | 说的是信…信号之类的 还有… |
[26:32] | “signals” means “code,” you know. | “信号”在这里是”密码”的意思 知道吗 |
[26:34] | It was just lying there. | 它就掉在那里 |
[26:35] | Talking here about department heads and their names and shit. | 这里说的是部门主管和他们的名字等等之类的 |
[26:38] | And then there’s these other files that are just, like, numbers. | 接下来就是其他的文件 就是些 数字 |
[26:41] | Arrayed. Numbers and dates and numbers and number and dates. | 排列好的 数字和日期 数字和数字 还有日期 |
[26:47] | And numbers and… | 又是数字和… |
[26:51] | I think that’s the shit, man. | 伙计们 我觉得就是那个东西啦 |
[26:55] | The raw intelligence. | 那个原始情报 |
[26:57] | I’m not touching this. | 我可不想和它扯上关系 |
[26:58] | I want this out of here. | 把它丢出去 |
[27:00] | – Just throw it out? – No. You can’t do that. | -就那么扔出去? -不 不行 |
[27:02] | You should put up a note in the ladies’ locker room. | 你应该在女储物柜那里贴个纸条 |
[27:04] | Put up a note? | 贴个纸条? |
[27:05] | “highly classified shit found?” | “找到高度机密的玩意儿” |
[27:08] | “signals intelligence shit? CIA shit?” | “密码情报和中情局之类的” |
[27:11] | “hello! did anybody lose their secret CIA shit?” I don’t think so. | “听着 有谁不见了他们机密的中情局玩意儿” 这可不行 |
[27:14] | I don’t know, you figure it out, | 我不知道 你想个办法出来 |
[27:15] | But I’m not comfortable with this, | 但是它让我觉得很不自在 |
[27:16] | And I want this out of Hardbodies. | 我想把它从”健康体魄”(健身房的名字)里弄出去 |
[27:19] | We’re running a GYM here. God. | 这里可是健身中心 上帝啊 |
[27:23] | Manolo, you didn’t find this. | 马纳罗 你没有找到这个 |
[27:26] | I found it on the floor there. | 我是在那边的地上找到的 |
[27:29] | Yeah, I know, but… | 是的 我知道 但是… |
[27:30] | Right there on the floor there. | 就在那边的地上 |
[27:31] | Just lying there. | 就掉在那里 |
[27:59] | Harry? | 是哈利吗 |
[28:00] | Yeah, it’s me. | 是 是我 |
[28:24] | Absolut saketini, please. | 我要纯的清酒马提尼 |
[28:25] | Just a tab. | 给我账单就成 |
[28:26] | But if I could get an advance on my salary, | 但只要我能拿到预支的薪水 |
[28:28] | I could at least get the surgery ball rolling. | 我的整形手术就有戏了 |
[28:30] | Whoa! There’s a payroll company, you know. | 打住 你知道这是家按帐册发薪水的公司吧 |
[28:32] | They don’t just advance people money. | 他们才不会随随便便给人预支呢 |
[28:34] | They just don’t do that. | 他们不会那么做的 |
[28:36] | I mean, sure, I could say, “yes, I authorize it,” | 我的意思是 当然我可以说”好的 我同意” |
[28:38] | But that’s not going to mean anything to them. | 但是对他们来说却不管用 |
[28:41] | Then why do they have us on this cockamamie health plan? | 那他们为什么还给我们弄个荒谬的健康计划 |
[28:43] | I need those surgeries, Ted. | 泰德 我必须做手术 |
[28:44] | You’re a beautiful woman. You don’t… | 你是个美丽的女人 你不用… |
[28:46] | I have gone just about as far as I can go with this body. | 我对这副旧皮囊已经忍无可忍了 |
[28:49] | I think it’s a beautiful… | 我觉得你很漂亮 |
[28:51] | It’s not a phony-baloney hollywood body. | 不是虚假的好莱坞的身体 |
[28:53] | That’s right, Ted. I would be laughed out of Hollywood. | 没错 泰德 我会被好莱坞笑死的 |
[28:56] | I have very limited breasts, a ginormous ass, | 我该凸的地方不凸 该小的地方不小 |
[28:59] | And I’ve got this gut that swings back and forth | 还有个来回晃动的肚腩 |
[29:00] | In front of me like a shopping cart with a bent wheel. | 正面看起来就像辆带滑轮的推车 |
[29:04] | You know, there’s a lot of guys that like you just the way you are. | 你知道吗 有好多男人就喜欢你这个样子 |
[29:06] | Yeah. Losers. | 是啊 都是些废人 |
[29:11] | – I don’t know. I mean, am I a loser? – Ted. | -我不知道 这么说我也是个废人吗 -泰德 |
[29:13] | You know, I wasn’t always a manager at Hardbodies. | 我以前可不是健康体魄的经理 |
[29:15] | Let me tell you… | 告诉你吧 |
[29:20] | Let me show you something. | 给你看点东西 |
[29:28] | Is that you? | 那是你吗 |
[29:30] | Fourteen years, a Greek orthodox priest. Congregation in Chevy Chase. | 14年前 一名希腊东正教的牧师 在彻维彻斯教堂集会 |
[29:35] | That’s a good job! What happened? | 那可是个好工作啊 发生什么事了 |
[29:39] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[29:44] | Anyway, | 不管怎样 |
[29:46] | In many ways, I’m a lot happier now. | 从很多方面来说 我现在要快乐多了 |
[29:50] | My point is… | 我要说的是… |
[29:52] | My point is, it’s a journey. | 我要说的是 人生是个旅程 |
[29:53] | That’s my point. I don’t want to stay where I am. | 这也就是我要说的 我不想一成不变 |
[29:55] | I want to find someone to share my journey. | 我想有人来分享我的旅程 |
[29:57] | Well, you know, sometimes, if you don’t look in your own back yard… | 那你也知道 有些时候 如果你不回头看看在你身后的… |
[30:01] | I know. That’s why I started this internet dating. | 我知道 那就是我开始在网上约会的原因 |
[30:04] | Uh-huh. But what I’m saying is maybe, you know, you don’t have to… | 但是也许你不需要… |
[30:07] | Look, Ted, I know that you can’t authorize an advance on my salary, | 泰德 听着 我知道你不能预支薪水给我 |
[30:10] | But you could put in a request, can’t you? | 但你还是可以向上面申请的 对吗 |
[30:14] | It’s not going to do any good, Linda. | 琳达 没用的 |
[30:16] | Ted, have you ever heard of the power of positive thinking? | 泰德 你没听说过乐观思考的力量是强大的吗 |
[30:30] | Harry? | 哈利? |
[30:33] | It’s Monica. | 我是莫妮卡 |
[30:35] | Well, hello. | 你好 |
[30:45] | Maybe I can get a run in. | 也许我以后可以常来 |
[30:56] | – Hello? – Oh, my god. | -喂? -我的上帝啊 |
[31:03] | Oh, my god. | 我的上帝啊 |
[31:07] | Oh, my god. | 我的上帝啊 |
[31:10] | Oh, my god. | 我的上帝啊 |
[31:11] | Do you know what time it is? | 你知道现在几点吗 |
[31:12] | Uh-huh. So, like, I couldn’t call you | 看来我是不能通过 |
[31:15] | On your totally unsecure phone, | 你那不安全的电话告诉你啦 |
[31:16] | But I know who the guy is. | 我已经知道那个人是谁了 |
[31:19] | The guy? | 那个人? |
[31:22] | The guy, the secret guy. | 那个人 那个神秘人 |
[31:25] | So, is he high up? | 他是个长官吗 |
[31:27] | I don’t know if he’s high up. | 我不知道他是不是长官 |
[31:28] | Probably. I mean, I got his name, not his rank. | 可能是吧 我知道他名字了 不是官衔 |
[31:31] | So what’s his name? | 他叫什么 |
[31:33] | Osborne Cox. | 奥斯本・考克斯 |
[31:36] | Never heard of him. | 从来没听说过 |
[31:38] | Like you’re so plugged into | 好像一副你非常了解 |
[31:40] | The intelligence community. | 情报部门的样子 |
[31:41] | I’m just saying as a layperson… | 我只是以一个外行人的身份说… |
[31:42] | I think the quality of the intelligence dictates how high up he is. | 我认为他的情报质量决定了他的等级 |
[31:45] | – Okay. – Not what we know. | -好的 -不是我们能知道的 |
[31:47] | I also… | 我还… |
[31:48] | Do you have any water? I gotta hydrate. | 你有水吗 我需要补充水分 |
[31:51] | I got tap water. | 我有自来水 |
[31:53] | Are you kidding? | 开玩笑吧 |
[31:54] | How do you know who he is? | 你是怎么知道他是谁的 |
[31:56] | Sources. | 通过线人 |
[31:57] | What do you mean sources? | 你说线人是什么意思 |
[31:59] | You got like gatorade or anything besides, like, maryland swamp water? | 你有佳得乐或者其他什么吗 除了肮脏的沼泽水 |
[32:02] | Do you know how far this is from my place? | 你知道我家离这里有多远吗 |
[32:03] | How do you know his name? | 你是怎么知道他的名字的 |
[32:05] | I got this geek friend, Eddie Gallegos. | 我有个书呆子朋友 爱迪・考赖格斯 |
[32:07] | He does computer stuff, hooks up people’s computers | 他是弄电脑的 帮人修电脑 |
[32:09] | And programs their vcrs and shit. | 弄录象机之类的东西 |
[32:11] | So he examines the files and pulls off the digital watermark, | 他查了这个文件 查到了数码水印 |
[32:14] | Which tells you | 能告诉我 |
[32:15] | What computer it was created on. | 那是什么电脑创建的文件 |
[32:17] | Fucking child’s play for Eddie. | 对爱迪来说是小菜一碟 |
[32:19] | And… | 还有… |
[32:21] | I got his number, I got his number | 我还弄到了他的号码 我弄到了他的号码 |
[32:24] | Oh, my god. | 老天啊 |
[32:26] | That was a bit more difficult. | 这还有点难度 |
[32:28] | Shall we give him a tinkle? | 我们是不是该给他打个电话啊 |
[32:29] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[32:31] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:32] | ’cause he’s gonna wanna know that his shit is secure. | 因为他会想知道他的宝贝是安全的吧 |
[32:37] | He’s gonna be relieved. | 他会放心的 |
[32:39] | He might even be so relieved that he gives us a reward. | 可能他会因为放心而给我们回报的 |
[32:42] | I would be very fucking surprised if he did not. | 如果他不给 我会他妈很惊讶的 |
[32:45] | Wow. Very surprised. | 非常惊讶 |
[32:47] | Like, you know, the good Samaritan tax, | 就像 你知道 那个好心的撒马利亚人税 |
[32:49] | Which is not even a tax, really, since it’s voluntary. | 那根本不是个税 都是自愿的 |
[33:09] | Hello? | 喂? |
[33:13] | Osborne? Osborne Cox? | 奥斯本? 是奥斯本・考克斯吗 |
[33:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:18] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[33:22] | This… is this Osborne Cox? | 我…你是奥斯本・考克斯吗 |
[33:26] | Who is this? What time is it? Who are you? | 你是谁 知道现在几点吗 你是谁 |
[33:31] | I’m a good Samaritan. | 我是个好心的撒马利亚人 |
[33:34] | I’m sorry I’m calling at such an hour, | 非常抱歉现在给你打电话 |
[33:37] | But I thought you might be worried. | 但我以为你可能会着急的 |
[33:41] | Worried? | 着急? |
[33:42] | About the security of your shit. | 关于你那份东西的安全 |
[33:52] | What on earth are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么啊 |
[33:55] | Who am I speaking to? | 你是谁啊 |
[33:58] | Your files. Your… the documents. | 你的文件 你的…那些资料 |
[34:03] | I know these documents are sensitive. | 我知道这些资料是很敏感的 |
[34:07] | But I am perfectly willing to give back to you your sensitive shit, | 但是我很乐意把你那些敏感的东西还给你 |
[34:13] | You know, at a time of your choosing. | 你知道 这也得看你要不要了 |
[34:16] | What documents are you talking about? | 什么资料啊 |
[34:20] | Osborne Cox? | 你是奥斯本・考克斯吗 |
[34:21] | Yes! Yes, this is… | 是 是的 我是… |
[34:23] | Hello, it’s Osborne Cox. Who the fuck are you? | 你好 我是奥斯本・考克斯 你他妈是谁啊 |
[34:27] | What documents are you talking about? | 你在说什么资料 |
[34:29] | Who is that? | 你到底是谁 |
[34:30] | Okay. | 听着 |
[34:33] | “the bureau chief in belgrade we all call slovak the butcher. | “贝尔格雷德的总编辑 我们都称他为斯洛伐克屠夫” |
[34:37] | “he had very little report with his staff and his dispatches…” | “他和他员工的不融合 他的派遣…” |
[34:40] | Report. “very little rapport | 融合? 是”和他的员工 |
[34:43] | “with his staff,” fucking moron! | 不融洽” 你这个白痴 |
[34:46] | How did you get this? | 你是怎么得到的 |
[34:47] | Don’t blow a gasket, Osborne. | 奥斯本 别激动啊 |
[34:49] | Who the fuck are you? Listen to me. | 你他妈是谁 听我说 |
[34:51] | We have… it’s not important where… | 我们有…在哪里不重要… |
[34:53] | You are in way over your fucking head! | 你真他妈笨到家了 |
[34:54] | I don’t know who the fuck you are, | 我不知道你他妈是谁 |
[34:56] | But you have no idea what you’re doing! | 但是你完全不知道自己在做点什么 |
[34:59] | Oh! Why so uptight, Osborne Cox? | 是吗 那你为什么那么紧张啊 奥斯本・考克斯 |
[35:02] | I’m just a good Samaritan, a traveler on the road… | 我只是个好心的撒玛利亚人 一个路上的游客… |
[35:05] | Tell him we’re gonna give it back. | 告诉他 我们会还给他的 |
[35:07] | We just thought that he would like to maybe know, | 我们只是认为他会想知道 |
[35:08] | And tell him about that good Samaritan tax thing… | 告诉他关于好心的撒玛利亚人的税的事儿… |
[35:11] | – Who is that? hello? – Ozzie, what’s going on? | -那个人又是谁 -奥奇 发生什么事了 |
[35:12] | You tell him he’s inconveniencing us. | 你告诉他 他是在给我们制造不便 |
[35:15] | Hello! Who the fuck is this? | 喂? 你他妈到底是谁啊 |
[35:16] | Ozzie, what’s going on? | 奥奇 发生什么事情了 |
[35:18] | You know, this is a major inconvenience for us, | 你知道这对我们来说可是个大麻烦 |
[35:21] | And we just thought a reward… | 我们只是想要点回报… |
[35:25] | So it’s money! So it’s money! | 那就是要钱 是要钱吗 |
[35:27] | You want money? Okay. Listen to me. | 你想要钱? 那好 听我说 |
[35:29] | Well, yeah, why not? | 为何不可呢 |
[35:31] | Am I out of line here? Let me… | 我太过分了吗 让我… |
[35:33] | Listen to me, you two clowns. | 听我说 你们两个跳梁小丑 |
[35:35] | Listen to me very, very carefully. | 仔仔细细地听我说 |
[35:39] | You have no idea what you’re doing, and I warn you… | 你们完全不知道自己在做什么 我警告你们… |
[35:42] | You warn us? You warn us? You warn us? | 你警告我们? 你要警告我们? 你想警告我们? |
[35:43] | Yes. Yes. I… | 是的 是的 我… |
[35:45] | – Let me tell you something, Mr. Intelligence. – Yes. Let me… | -轮到你听我说了 情报先生 -好啊 让我… |
[35:48] | – We warn you! – Listen! | -我们警告你 -听着 |
[35:50] | We will call you back with our demands! | 我们有需要的时候会再给你打电话的 |
[35:52] | Hello? Listen to me. | 喂? 听我说 |
[35:53] | Chad! Don’t… | 查德 不要… |
[35:54] | – No, Chad. Don’t play his game! – Let me explain | -不 查德 别跟他扯了 -听我解释 |
[35:57] | – How this will work. – Sorry. | -该怎么办 -不好意思啦 |
[36:01] | Geez. The nerve of that guy! | 天哪 这人真神经 |
[36:06] | I am very fucking surprised he did not give us that reward. | 他不给我们回报 我还真他妈惊讶 |
[36:11] | What on earth is going on? | 到底发生什么事了 |
[36:12] | Some clown, or two clowns, have gotten a hold of my memoirs. | 有个白痴 有两个白痴 他们拿了我的回忆录 |
[36:17] | Your what? | 你的什么 |
[36:20] | Stolen it, or… I don’t know how… | 偷走了…我也不知道是怎么回事 |
[36:21] | Your what? | 你的什么 |
[36:22] | My memoirs, the book that I’m writing. | 我的回忆录 我正在写的书 |
[36:25] | Well, why in god’s name would anyone think that’s worth anything? | 上帝保佑 谁会认为那东西值钱啊 |
[36:34] | It doesn’t sound like he’s gonna play ball. | 看来他不会按我们想的那么做了 |
[36:36] | He’ll play ball! | 他会的 |
[36:38] | We just have to show him who’s boss. | 我们只要让他知道谁说了算 |
[36:39] | Well, that’s… | 那真是… |
[36:41] | He sounds very senior. | 他好像非常资深 |
[36:44] | I think this is some senior guy | 我觉得他是个高层 |
[36:45] | Who has screwed the pooch, big-time. | 谁要是搞砸了就死定了 |
[36:47] | Yeah, that’s why we got him, you know. | 是的 那就是为什么我们找到他了 |
[36:49] | We caught him with his thing caught in a big, fat wringer. | 我们捉到他的痛脚 死穴了 |
[36:52] | Yeah. And us in the driver’s seat. | 是的 而且是由我们来掌握事态发展 |
[36:54] | This is our opportunity. You don’t get many of these. | 这是我们的机会 机不可失啊 |
[36:58] | You slip on the ice outside of, you know, a fancy restaurant, | 就像你在一个豪华餐厅外面滑倒了一样 |
[37:01] | – Or something like this happens. – Right. | -诸如此类的事情会发生的 -没错 |
[37:03] | And right now this has happened. | 现在刚好发生了 |
[37:05] | Yup. | 是的 |
[37:07] | It sure has. | 的确是 |
[37:12] | This could put a big dent in my surgeries. | 我的手术费肯定够了 |
[37:17] | Big time. | 很重要 |
[37:21] | Honey! Honey! | 亲爱的 亲爱的 |
[37:26] | My car is here. I’m off, mystery man. | 接我的车来了 我要走了 神秘人 |
[37:30] | What is that thing? | 那是什么 |
[37:32] | It’s top secret, baby. | 那可是天字一号机密 宝贝 |
[37:34] | How many cities? | 有多少个城市要去 |
[37:35] | Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago. | 西雅图 费城 洛山机 芝加哥 |
[37:38] | Why do they always send you to Seattle? | 为什么他们老是派你去西雅图 |
[37:40] | It’s not a big market. | 那里的市场不大啊 |
[37:41] | I don’t know. Lots of independent bookstores. | 我也不知道 有很多独立书店吧 |
[37:43] | Rains all the time. What else are people gonna do? | 雨也下不停 人还能干什么 |
[37:46] | I can think of a couple of things. | 我还能想几件事情出来 |
[37:47] | You can think of one thing. | 你脑子里就一件事儿 |
[37:49] | Where are they putting you? | 他们安排你住哪里 |
[37:50] | Christ, it better be the peninsula, | 上帝保佑啊 最好是半岛酒店 |
[37:51] | The money I make for them. | 我为他们赚了那么多钱 |
[37:53] | Are you gonna be okay? | 你会好好的吧? |
[37:55] | I’ll be sad, but I’ll be okay. | 我会伤心的 但是会没事的 |
[37:57] | Not too sad. | 也别太伤心了 |
[37:58] | Just the right amount. | 就恰好 |
[38:02] | I am crazy about you, baby. | 我为你疯狂 宝贝 |
[38:40] | Tony Bennett, Toni Morrison, | 托尼・伯奈特 托尼・莫瑞森 |
[38:43] | Zoe Caldwell. It was marvelous. | 泽伊・考德维尔 太不可思议了 |
[38:47] | First time I’ve ever attended the Kennedy honors. | 我第一次能参加肯尼迪颁奖时 |
[38:50] | Jane Alexander is a client, | 简・亚历山大是个客户 |
[38:51] | An old friend of Zoe’s. | 泽伊的老朋友 |
[38:54] | Anyway… | 不管怎样… |
[38:57] | – Connie. – Yes, sir. | -科妮 -是的 先生 |
[38:59] | Would you bring in your copy of the Cox financials? | 你能把考克斯财务报表的复印件拿进来吗 |
[39:05] | Tony sang the best is yet to come. | 托尼这样唱到 好的还在后面 |
[39:10] | Tony Bennett. | 托尼・伯奈特 |
[39:15] | I thought I had it here on a disk. | 我记得是在一张光碟上的 |
[39:16] | I don’t know where the disk is. | 我找不到那张碟了 |
[39:18] | I’m sorry, I’ll have to run another off my hard drive. | 非常抱歉 我要从硬盘里再刻一份了 |
[39:21] | All right. Okay. | 那好吧 |
[39:22] | So we’ve drawn up the papers, | 我们已经起草文件了 |
[39:25] | And we are prepared to execute service on Osborne, if you so elect, | 准备和奥斯本打场硬仗 如果你已经下了决心的话 |
[39:29] | Mrs.Cox. | 考克斯夫人 |
[39:30] | But since we are at the point of no return, | 既然我们已无回转 |
[39:33] | I always urge my clients in this juncture | 我总是在此时劝我的客户 |
[39:36] | To give it one more day of reflection. | 多花一天的时间考虑一下 |
[40:12] | Harry? | 哈利? |
[40:15] | It’s Linda. | 是我 琳达 |
[40:18] | Well, hello. | 你好 |
[40:21] | I did the whole bodyguard thing for years. | 我从事保镖已经很多年了 |
[40:24] | My guy was in State, the secretary as a matter of fact, | 我保护的都是国家政要 事实上是个安全部长 |
[40:27] | So I did a lot of traveling. | 所以我经常出差 |
[40:29] | “Ironside has left the building.” we called him Iron ass. | “艾伦赛德已经离开大楼” 我们叫他屁眼艾伦 |
[40:32] | Not to his face, of course. | 当然不是当着他的面 |
[40:33] | Not to his ass, either! | 也不是对着他的屁眼 |
[40:36] | He was okay. | 他还算可以 |
[40:37] | Personal protection’s a young man’s game. | 私人保镖是年轻人干的 |
[40:38] | These are really good. You wanna try one? | 这味道非常棒 想尝尝吗 |
[40:40] | Yeah? Does that have shell food in it? | 是吗 里面有贝类吗 |
[40:43] | – Shell food? – I got a sensitivity. | -贝类? -我对它过敏 |
[40:45] | I go into anaphylactic shock. | 我会过敏性休克 |
[40:46] | My larynx swells up and it closes… what the hell. | 我的喉部会肿起来 接着就消下去…管他的 |
[40:49] | Live dangerously, huh? | 生活就是危险的 不是吗 |
[40:52] | Can’t always wear a condom, right? | 总不能一直戴着安全套吧 |
[40:54] | That’s right! Not always! | 说的对 可不能老是戴着 |
[40:58] | Yeah. My job now is mostly administrative. | 我现在差不多就是管理人员了 |
[41:00] | Not so much pp, personal protection. | 没有太多的外勤和私人保镖的事儿 |
[41:02] | I do still carry the gun. | 但我还是经常带着枪 |
[41:03] | Oh, my god. | 我的天哪 |
[41:05] | No big deal. Never discharged it | 不是件大事儿 还没有开过火呢 |
[41:07] | In 20 years of service. Security blanket now. | 干了这行20年 没有它反而觉得不安全了 |
[41:09] | I don’t even think about it. Of course, | 我连想都没想过 当然 |
[41:11] | You’re not supposed to think about it. | 你也不应该去想 |
[41:13] | In a situation where your man is threatened, | 当你要保护的人生命受到威胁 |
[41:14] | The training kicks in. | 职业素养就会本能介入 |
[41:15] | It’s muscle memory. Just like that. It’s reflexes. It’s… | 这就像是肌肉的记忆能力 是条件反射… |
[41:18] | Those are outrageous. You wanna swap? | 十分了不得 要换着吃吗 |
[41:20] | No way! | 没门 |
[41:22] | -Go away. Go away. -Let me touch. | -拿开 拿开 -让我尝尝 |
[41:24] | Okay. Saki? | 好吧 那清酒? |
[41:26] | There was a hell of a lot of political infighting | 有着太多的权力争斗 |
[41:29] | And petty, petty shit, and then basically | 屁事不断 然后基本上 |
[41:31] | The old man stepped on Geiberger’s throat. | 那老头掌握了盖博格的命门 |
[41:33] | This is nice. Is this wide-plank pine? | 这地板不错 是加厚松木的吗 |
[41:36] | Yeah. I guess so. | 差不多吧 |
[41:38] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[41:39] | Listen, Linda, full disclosure here. | 听着 琳达 开诚布公一下 |
[41:42] | Yes, I am not wearing a wedding ring, but I am married. | 没错 我没戴婚戒 但我已经结婚了 |
[41:46] | I took the ring off about 18 months ago | 18个月前我们同意分居时 |
[41:47] | When we agreed to separate, | 我就摘掉了 |
[41:49] | We agreed to disagree. | 我们同意有各自的生活 |
[41:51] | That’s about the only thing we ever agreed on. | 这大概是我们唯一可以达成一致之处了 |
[41:54] | Well, thanks for telling me, Harry. I really appreciate it. | 谢谢你告诉我 哈利 我很感激 |
[41:56] | You know, full transparency is my mo. | 你要知道 完全坦诚是我的处世准则 |
[42:01] | That’s not gonna go off, is it? | 你不会半途而废吧 |
[42:03] | Well, let’s get in the other room and find out. | 我们换个房间来搞清楚吧 |
[42:18] | That’s great. That’s exciting. | 太棒了 真令人兴奋 |
[42:20] | Yeah. He’s very, very communicative. | 是啊 他十分健谈 |
[42:21] | Very accessible. He has a sense of humor, | 容易接近 有幽默感 |
[42:24] | And he agrees 100% about my surgeries. | 而且100%支持我的整形手术 |
[42:26] | Well… | 那… |
[42:27] | He agrees my ass could be smaller. | 他赞同我的臀部可以再小些 |
[42:28] | I mean, not in a mean way. | 当然 不是用那种刻薄的语气 |
[42:30] | It comes from a place of humor. | 是某种幽默 |
[42:32] | That’s good, but, Linda, what do you really know about this guy? | 那很好 不过 琳达 你对他又了解多少呢 |
[42:37] | I told you, he’s in the treasury department. | 我和你说了 他在财政部工作 |
[42:39] | But, no, I mean… | 不 我是说… |
[42:41] | You know, he could be one of these guys | 你要知道 他有可能是那种 |
[42:42] | That cruises the internet. | 整天网聊泡坛子的男人 |
[42:44] | Yeah, so am I. | 没错 我也是啊 |
[42:48] | What’s wrong with this? | 这又怎么了 |
[42:50] | No, you cannot wear that. | 不行 你不能穿这个 |
[42:52] | You have to wear a suit. | 你得穿西装 |
[42:53] | You mean, go home and change? | 你是说 回家去换衣服? |
[42:55] | Yeah! | 当然 |
[42:58] | I was gonna ride my bike. | 我打算骑自行车的 |
[43:46] | Osborne Cox. | 奥斯本・考克斯 |
[43:51] | And you, I take it, are Mr. Black. | 那么我猜 你就是那个敲诈人了 |
[43:54] | Yes, I am. | 是的 |
[43:57] | You have the money? | 你带钱来了? |
[44:00] | $50, 000. | 5万美金 |
[44:03] | That’s what was agreed upon, Osborne Cox. | 那是我们谈好的 奥斯本・考克斯 |
[44:08] | All right. Let me explain something to you, Mr. Black. | 好了 让我和你把话说清楚 敲诈人 |
[44:12] | You know who I am, I know who you are. | 你知道我是谁 我也知道你 |
[44:15] | Perhaps, | 或许吧 |
[44:17] | But appearances can be deceptive. | 但表象往往不是实情 |
[44:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[44:22] | What you’re engaged in is blackmail. That is a felony. | 你现在进行的是敲诈行为 这是重罪 |
[44:27] | That’s for starters. | 这是第一点 |
[44:29] | Appearances can be deceptive. | 表象往往不是实情 |
[44:32] | I am a mere good samaritan who… | 我不过是一个心存善意… |
[44:34] | Secondly, the unauthorized dissemination | 第二 擅自传播 |
[44:38] | Of classified material is a federal crime. | 机密资料触犯了联邦法律 |
[44:42] | If you ever carried out your proposed threat, | 如果你实施了你所提及的恐吓行径 |
[44:45] | You would experience such a shit storm of consequences | 你会承担极其严重的后果 |
[44:49] | My friend, | 我的朋友 |
[44:51] | That your empty little head would be spinning | 你那空无一物的小脑袋就会转的 |
[44:54] | Faster than the wheels of your Schwinn bicycle back there. | 比你后面诗音自行车的轮子还快 |
[44:58] | You think that’s a Schwinn. | 你以为那是诗音牌的 |
[44:59] | Now give me the fucking floppy or the CD | 现在快他妈的把那张磁盘或是CD |
[45:03] | Or whatever the fuck it is… | 还是什么狗屁东西给我… |
[45:06] | As soon as you give us the money, dickwad! | 只要你把钱交出来 老龟头 |
[45:15] | You fuck! | 我操 |
[45:16] | Give it to me, fuck! | 给我 操 |
[45:17] | – You fucker. – I know who you are, fucker! | -去你妈的 -我知道你是谁 傻逼 |
[45:21] | You’re the fucker! | 你才傻逼呢 |
[45:27] | – Where’s the money? – He hit me! | -钱呢 -他居然打我 |
[45:29] | Where’s the money? | 钱在哪儿 |
[45:31] | He didn’t give it to me. | 他没给我 |
[45:33] | For… get in the car. Get in the car. | 上车 快上车 |
[45:44] | What are you doing? Shit! | 你要干吗 见鬼 |
[45:51] | Fuck it! Fuck! Fucking lunatic! | 操 你他妈的疯子 |
[45:58] | You fucking morons! | 你他妈个弱智 |
[45:59] | Dick! | 龟头男 |
[46:02] | – That’ll give him something to think about. – Yeah. | -这能让他好好想想 -是啊 |
[46:04] | I knew this would happen. | 我就知道会这样的 |
[46:05] | Wait. Wait! We gotta go back! | 等等 我们得回去 |
[46:06] | My bike! | 我的自行车 |
[46:08] | It’s on to plan B. | 执行B计划 |
[46:09] | That’s just a Kryptonite lock. | 我只用了一把科里普托尼锁 |
[46:10] | You can open those fuckers with a bic pen! | 这种垃圾锁用笔芯就能撬开 |
[46:13] | Some people. | 有些人啊 |
[46:20] | What is this? | 这是哪儿 |
[46:21] | Russian embassy. | 俄国大使馆 |
[46:25] | I told Mr. Krapotkin I might be stopping by. | 我告诉过克拉普托金先生我有可能过来 |
[46:29] | Is there a men’s room? | 这有洗手间吗 |
[46:39] | Madam, you are mistaken. | 女士 你搞错了 |
[46:42] | I am assistant cultural attach | 我是文化专员助理 |
[46:46] | The organs of State security are not allowed to function | 在贵国境内是不允许国家级安全机构 |
[46:48] | Within the borders of your country. | 有任何行动的 |
[46:51] | Organs? | 机构? |
[46:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[46:56] | But what if I had, say, secrets of a highly… | 但如果我掌握的高度机密… |
[47:01] | Secrets that might interest the organs of the… | 或许会使你们有些兴趣 |
[47:06] | Yes? | 是什么 |
[47:13] | That’s just a taste. | 先试试口味 |
[47:26] | May I ask the source of this material? | 我可否问一下这资料的来源? |
[47:28] | No, you may not. | 不可以 |
[47:29] | – He’s very high up. – Chad! | -他来自高层 -查德 |
[47:31] | What? I’m just saying he’s high up. | 怎么了 我只是说他官衔很高 |
[47:39] | PC or MAC? | 用一般电脑还是苹果机? |
[47:41] | PC. PC. | 一般电脑 |
[47:43] | Could you wait, please? | 请稍等 |
[47:45] | I do have a date. | 我还有约呢 |
[47:58] | The fish has bitten. | 鱼上钩了 |
[48:03] | Yeah, he seems cool. | 是啊 他貌似像那么回事儿 |
[48:07] | Chad. | 查德 |
[48:17] | Could you accompany me, please? | 你们能跟我过来下吗 |
[48:32] | There is more material? | 还有更多的资料? |
[48:33] | There’s a lot more. | 多的是 |
[48:35] | But we want to be paid first. | 但我们想先拿到报酬 |
[48:38] | You are not ideological? | 你们难道没有思想吗 |
[48:43] | I don’t think so. | 我不觉得 |
[48:45] | Look, I have a date, so… | 听着 我还有约呢 所以… |
[48:51] | Date. | 约会 |
[48:58] | – A line to check in, towels piling up. – I’m sorry, Ted. | -要入会的人排成排 成堆的毛巾 -抱歉 泰德 |
[49:01] | And Manolo running around like crazy. | 马纳罗像个疯子一样的东奔西跑 |
[49:03] | What happened to your nose? | 你鼻子怎么了 |
[49:05] | This is not acceptable at Hardbodies. | 这在”健康体魄”是不允许的 |
[49:07] | You two know better than that. | 你们俩知道的更清楚 |
[49:08] | Yes, we do, Ted. I’m really sorry. | 是 泰德 我很抱歉 |
[49:10] | This is no way… | 这是绝没有理由的… |
[49:11] | It was unavoidable, Ted. It won’t happen again. | 实在是无法避免 泰德 但绝不会再发生了 |
[49:14] | But you won’t tell me what’s going on. | 但你还是不说到底怎么回事 |
[49:15] | No, we can’t. | 我们没法说 |
[49:18] | I know this is really terrible, Ted, | 我知道这确实很糟 泰德 |
[49:19] | But I have to go. I have a date. | 但我得走了 我还有约 |
[49:26] | You’re changing, Linda. It’s very sad. | 你变了 琳达 真悲哀 |
[49:40] | Which, to my mind, | 这就我看来 |
[49:41] | Is all the more reason to lower the boom on Ozzie. | 更有理由去惩罚奥奇 |
[49:46] | Is that it? “mmm-hmm”? | 这就是你的态度? |
[49:50] | I’m wondering if it’s the right time and… | 我在想现在是否是一个恰当的时机… |
[49:52] | Well, of course it’s the right time. | 这当然是个恰当的时机 |
[49:54] | Why wouldn’t it be the right time? | 哪里不合适了? |
[49:56] | – Does this threaten you? – No. | -你觉得怕了? -没有 |
[49:58] | You and me, we’re rock solid. | 你我之间坚如磐石 |
[50:00] | It’s just, I think that’s why we can afford to be big. | 只是…我想因此我们可以更大度一些 |
[50:04] | We can think about Ozzie and whether we give him a chance to | 我们可以想想奥奇 是否应给他一个机会 |
[50:06] | Get himself together a little bit, | 让他在你河东狮吼之前 |
[50:07] | Before you hammer the hell out of him. | 自己先调整一下 |
[50:08] | – Is that how you see me? hammering him? – Of course not… | -你就这么看我的 河东狮吼? -当然不是… |
[50:11] | – No, but that was your word. – Yeah. | -但你刚才说了 -是啊 |
[50:13] | – I don’t hammer. – No, of course not. Listen, | -我没有吼他 -当然没有 听着 |
[50:16] | I’m no friend of the guy, you know that. | 我和他并不是什么朋友 你知道的 |
[50:17] | I think he’s an arrogant little geek. | 我觉得他就是一个自大的怪胎 |
[50:20] | But, you know, we have all the time in the world, | 但你知道 我们还有的是时间 |
[50:22] | And he just lost his job. | 而他刚刚失业 |
[50:24] | He didn’t lose it. He quit. | 他那不是失业 是他自己不干了 |
[50:26] | Yeah, well, most of the people in this town who quit, were fired. | 是啊 大多数人说自己辞职的时候都是被解雇了 |
[50:29] | I feel sorry for him, | 我很同情他 |
[50:31] | And I think he’ll be a lot easier to | 我想如果他没有感到走投无路 |
[50:33] | Deal with if he doesn’t feel cornered. | 会更容易应付的多 |
[50:39] | Maybe. Just as long as we’re talking about Ozzie here, not you. | 或许 我们一直在讨论奥奇 而不是你 |
[50:43] | Of course we’re talking about Ozzie. | 我们当然是在说奥奇 |
[50:46] | I’ll do whatever you want, baby. I adore you. | 亲爱的 不管你想要什么我都会做的 我是爱你的 |
[50:53] | – You get the check. – Okay. | -去买单 -好的 |
[50:55] | Yeah. Yes. Is there blood in his stool? | 是 什么事 他的大便里有血? |
[51:00] | Later. I’m running home. | 稍等 我这就回家 |
[51:05] | I love you, baby. | 我爱你 亲爱的 |
[51:16] | Ozzie? | 奥奇? |
[51:20] | God damn it, Ozzie, what have you done to the car? | 该死的 奥奇 你把这车怎么了 |
[51:26] | All right. All right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[51:46] | Oh, my god, am I really late? | 天啊 我真的晚了吗 |
[51:48] | No, no. It doesn’t start for five minutes. | 没有 还有5分钟才开始呢 |
[51:52] | You haven’t seen this yet, have you? | 这电影你还没看过对吧 |
[51:54] | This one, no. No, I have not. | 这个 没有 没看过 |
[51:55] | I hear it’s terrific. | 听说很棒的 |
[51:56] | Great. | 太好了 |
[51:59] | We’ve been over and over and over this. | 我们已经再三反复说过了 |
[52:01] | First you say you can’t commit, and then… | 开始你说你无法负责任 然后… |
[52:04] | Would you come down from there? | 你能先从那儿下来吗 |
[52:14] | Pardon our dust, the ex is in the process of moving out. | 抱歉有些脏乱 我前妻正要搬出去 |
[52:19] | I told her to expedite things, but… | 我告诉她要尽快 可是… |
[52:21] | Yeah. | 理解 |
[52:22] | Yeah, you know, you try to act like an adult. | 你知道 你得试着表现得像个成人 |
[52:24] | Well, it’s never easy. | 这向来不容易 |
[52:27] | You wanna come downstairs? You like surprises? | 你要下楼看看吗 你喜欢惊喜吗 |
[52:30] | Well, I’m always open to new experiences. | 我向来喜欢新奇的体验 |
[52:32] | I gotta tell you, I saw an ad for this in a gentleman’s magazine, | 得告诉你 我是从一本男士杂志的广告上看到的 |
[52:35] | 1,200 bucks. 1,200 bucks. I’m looking at this thing and I think, | 要1200块 1200块 我看着这东西就想 |
[52:39] | “Jesus, you gotta be kidding me. I’m a hobbyist. | 天啊 你一定在开玩笑 我可是沉迷此道 |
[52:43] | “This thing’s basically nothing but speed-rail.” | 这东西不过就是个高速铁轨 |
[52:45] | I figure I’d go down to home depot | 我觉得去家得宝商场 |
[52:47] | And whip this up myself for 100 bucks. | 自己花100块钱就可以装起来 |
[52:50] | What is it? | 到底是什么 |
[52:54] | You sit down there, make yourself comfortable, | 你坐在那儿 舒适放松 |
[52:58] | Put your feet in the stirrups and… | 把脚踩在脚蹬上 然后… |
[53:06] | Oh, my god! | 天啊 |
[53:13] | That’s fantastic! | 太棒了 |
[53:15] | Something, isn’t it? 100 bucks all in. | 不错吧 总共100块钱 |
[53:16] | Not counting my labor and the cost of the dildo. | 不包含我的劳动力和这个假阳具的费用 |
[53:19] | Those things aren’t cheap. | 那些东西就太贵了 |
[53:21] | See, I lack that. I’m not set up to mold hard rubber. | 看 就缺那个 我没法浇塑硬橡胶 |
[53:26] | The Russians? The Russians? | 俄国人? 俄国人? |
[53:31] | The Russian embassy, yeah. | 俄国大使馆 没错 |
[53:34] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[53:35] | Hey, the guy was not hard to follow, as you know. | 那家伙可不难跟踪 你知道的 |
[53:38] | Why the fuck would they go to the russians? Why the fuck? | 他们为什么去俄国人那儿 他妈的为什么 |
[53:46] | I’m sorry. Thank you, Hal. | 抱歉 谢谢 哈尔 |
[53:49] | Hey. No problem. | 没什么 |
[53:54] | Look, Ozzie, I hate to be the paranoid old spook, | 听着 奥奇 不是我这个老间谍喜欢猜疑 |
[53:57] | But those two guys seem very interested in you. | 但那两个家伙貌似对你很感兴趣 |
[54:03] | You haven’t gone poofy on me, have you, Oz? | 你和我没怎么暧昧吧 奥奇? |
[54:09] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[54:11] | I’m sorry if I was staring, | 很抱歉我盯着你看 |
[54:12] | But your face looks familiar. | 但你很面熟 |
[54:14] | It’s Princeton? ’73? | 普林斯顿大学 73届的? |
[54:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[54:18] | I can’t remember your name. | 我忘了你名字了 |
[54:19] | Osborne Cox. | 奥斯本・考克斯 |
[54:20] | I thought so. | 我觉得就是 |
[54:22] | Served and witnessed. | 见证 送达 |
[54:25] | You have a real nice evening. | 祝你晚上愉快 |
[54:43] | What the fuck? | 这他妈是什么 |
[54:52] | Fuck! What the fuck? | 操 真他妈的 |
[55:08] | Fuck! Fucking… | 操 操 |
[55:15] | Why did you tell him we could get more stuff? | 为什么你要告诉他我们还能弄到更多情报 |
[55:17] | Well, maybe we can. | 或许我们真能 |
[55:19] | That’s all manolo found. That was everything. | 那都是马纳罗发现的 所有的就那些了 |
[55:22] | What, are we gonna tell manolo | 怎么? 难道我们要告诉马纳罗 |
[55:24] | To scoop some more secret spy shit off the locker floor? | 让他在衣柜地板上搜出更多的间谍内幕? |
[55:26] | what? | 怎么了 |
[55:27] | I don’t like the snideness, nor the negativity. | 别在这儿冷嘲热讽的 也别那么消极 |
[55:31] | – I’m sorry. – I’m just trying to work this thing. | -抱歉 -我正在想办法 |
[55:33] | If I’m gonna reinvent myself, I need these surgeries, | 如果我要重塑自我 就得做手术 |
[55:35] | And these surgeries cost money. | 而这些手术是得花钱的 |
[55:36] | – And this is not just fun and games. – I’m sorry. | -这可不是什么娱乐游戏 -抱歉 |
[55:38] | So let’s figure this thing out, okay? | 那我们就一起想办法 好吧 |
[55:40] | Chad, your berry blast is ready. | 查德 你的浆果汁好了 |
[55:42] | We know who he is. | 我们知道他是谁 |
[55:44] | Right, Osborne Cox. | 是啊 奥斯本・考克斯 |
[55:46] | So we can find out where he lives, right? | 所以我们能找出他的住处 对不对 |
[55:48] | I guess. | 差不多 |
[55:50] | – You should change into a suit. – Why? | -你得换件西装 -为什么 |
[55:52] | So you don’t stand out in his neighborhood. | 这样在他家附近才不显眼 |
[55:54] | There are certain elemental things, Chad. | 这都是些最基本的要点 查德 |
[55:55] | His neighborhood? | 他家附近? |
[55:56] | Yes. We should take out the labels | 是的 我们得撕掉商标 |
[55:58] | And the laundry marks. | 还有干洗店的标签 |
[55:59] | Laundry marks? | 干洗店的标签? |
[56:01] | Deniability. | 这样可推诿抵赖 |
[56:05] | Shake it down | 我摇我摇 |
[56:11] | Shakes right | 我右摇摇 |
[58:33] | What’s the odometer say? | 里程表是多少 |
[58:36] | Five. | 5英里 |
[58:37] | About five or approximately five? I mean… | 大概5英里还是接近5英里 我是说… |
[58:39] | For fuck’s sake, Harry, it’s five miles. | 真他妈的 哈利 就是5英里 |
[58:42] | 5.2. | 5.2英里 |
[58:43] | Okay. I gotta do at least five. | 好了 我至少得跑5英里 |
[58:45] | Five and a deuce is okay. | 5.2就好 |
[58:47] | I’m amazed you have the energy. | 你的精力还真让我惊叹啊 |
[58:49] | You kidding? Pull around the corner | 开玩笑 把车停拐角那儿 |
[58:51] | And we’ll do it in the back. | 我们还能继续在后面干呢 |
[58:52] | You’re so coarse. | 你真龌龊 |
[58:53] | No. Back of the car, not a rear entry situation. | 不是 是车后座 不是后庭 |
[58:56] | Fuck! I’m late. | 操 我要迟到了 |
[1:04:05] | Oh, my god. Oh, my god. | 天啊 天啊 |
[1:04:33] | Oh, my god. What the fuck? | 天啊 真他妈的 |
[1:04:42] | What the fuck? | 真他妈的 |
[1:04:52] | What the fuck? Nothing? | 真他妈的 什么也没有 |
[1:04:58] | Oh, my fuck. I killed a fucking spook. | 我操 我他妈杀了个间谍 |
[1:05:05] | What the fuck are you doing here, | 你他妈的在这干什么 |
[1:05:06] | You fucker? You… | 你个傻逼 你… |
[1:05:28] | Olson, what’s up? | 奥尔森 什么事 |
[1:05:43] | Palmer, what’s up? | 帕尔默 什么事 |
[1:05:45] | Not quite certain, sir, but it’s messy. | 还不确定 长官 但很糟糕 |
[1:05:51] | Kolyma Two tells us they have computer files | 考利玛・图说他们有些关于我们的前分析员 |
[1:05:53] | From an ex-analyst of mine, Osborne Cox. | 奥斯本・考克斯的电脑资料 |
[1:05:57] | Kolyma Two? | 考利玛・图? |
[1:05:58] | Our man in the Russian embassy. | 我们在俄国大使馆的人 |
[1:06:00] | They were brought in to them by a woman… | 是由一个女人带去的… |
[1:06:03] | The Russians? | 俄国人吗 |
[1:06:04] | Yeah. It was brought in by a woman named Linda Litzke, | 是的 是一个叫琳达・利兹的女人带去的 |
[1:06:09] | An associate of a guy named Harry Pfarrer. | 她正和一个叫哈利・法瑞尔的交往 |
[1:06:11] | Picture’s in the file, with Pfarrer’s. | 档案里是他们的照片 |
[1:06:14] | – The Russians? – Yeah. | -俄国人? -是的 |
[1:06:18] | And who’s Pfarrer? | 那谁是法瑞尔 |
[1:06:20] | Treasury guy who has been screwing Mrs. Cox. | 一个财政部的家伙 正和考克斯的老婆打的火热 |
[1:06:25] | That must be how they got the files. | 所以他们才能拿到这些资料 |
[1:06:27] | Or maybe Ozzie knows about them. | 也许奥奇知道这些事儿 |
[1:06:30] | They all seem to be sleeping with each other. | 他们似乎都在一起淫乱的 |
[1:06:31] | All right. Spare me. | 好了 说重点 |
[1:06:33] | Yes, sir, but this treasury guy, | 是 长官 但这个财政部的家伙 |
[1:06:36] | It’s become complicated. | 情况变的有点复杂 |
[1:06:42] | He just shot somebody in Ozzie’s house. | 他刚在奥奇家里打死了一个人 |
[1:06:47] | Shot your analyst? | 杀了你的分析员? |
[1:06:50] | No, Ozzie wasn’t there. | 不 奥奇当时不在 |
[1:06:52] | Our man surveiling hears a gunshot, | 我们负责监视的人听到一声枪响 |
[1:06:55] | Sees the guy wrestle something | 看见他把什么东西�G进了 |
[1:06:57] | Into his car. Follows him. | 他的后备箱 然后跟着他 |
[1:06:59] | He dumps a body in the chesapeake bay. | 发现他把尸体�G进了切萨皮克湾 |
[1:07:02] | Well, what’d he do that for? | 他为什么这么做 |
[1:07:04] | Don’t know, sir. | 不知道 长官 |
[1:07:05] | For christ sake, did anyone fish the body out? | 天啊 把尸体钓上来了吗 |
[1:07:08] | And Russian? American? | 是俄国人还是美国人? |
[1:07:09] | Don’t know. Scrubbed of ID. | 不知道 身份无迹可查 |
[1:07:13] | And this Linda… | 那这个琳达… |
[1:07:14] | Linda Litzke. | 琳达・利兹 |
[1:07:16] | Yeah, she’s treasury? | 对 她是财政部的? |
[1:07:18] | No. | 不是 |
[1:07:19] | We’re fuzzy on her. | 我们对她还不清楚 |
[1:07:24] | So we don’t really know what anyone is after. | 所以我们不知道他们任何一人的动机 |
[1:07:28] | Not really, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[1:07:30] | And this analyst, ex-analyst… | 那这个分析员 前分析员… |
[1:07:33] | Cox. | 考克斯 |
[1:07:35] | Yeah. What’s his clearance level? | 对 他的机密等级是多少 |
[1:07:37] | Three. | 3级 |
[1:07:40] | Okay, no biggie. | 好 那就没事 |
[1:07:42] | Just, for now, | 那目前… |
[1:07:43] | Just keep an eye on everyone, see what they do. | 先监视每个人的举动 |
[1:07:46] | Yes, sir. And we’ll interface with the FBI on this dead body. | 是 长官 我们会向FBI了解那具死尸的信息 |
[1:07:50] | No! No. God, no. | 不 天啊 不 |
[1:07:51] | We don’t want those idiots bumbling around in this. | 我可不想那些白痴掺和进来 |
[1:07:53] | Burn the body. Get rid of it. | 把尸体烧了 处理掉 |
[1:07:55] | And keep an eye on everyone, see what they do. | 密切关注每个人的举动 |
[1:08:00] | Report back to me when… | 就当一切…我不知道 |
[1:08:04] | I don’t know, when it makes sense. | 符合逻辑的时候 再向我报告 |
[1:08:11] | Go! | 开始 |
[1:08:12] | And tap. Up, up and tap! | 点地 抬腿 抬腿 再点地 |
[1:08:15] | Up, up and tap. | 抬腿 抬腿 再点地 |
[1:08:16] | I’m bigger. I’m bigger. | 我更强 我更壮 |
[1:08:18] | Now let’s add the arms, right here. | 现在加入上肢 跟我做 |
[1:08:19] | I’m bigger than ever. | 我无比强大 |
[1:08:21] | Up, up, again. And again. | 抬起 抬起 再来 再一次 |
[1:08:23] | I’m bigger. I’m back. I’m better. I’m back. | 我更强 我回来 我更棒 我回来 |
[1:08:25] | – Than ever. I’m back. – Let’s do it again. Come on. | -我回来 -再来一次 |
[1:08:27] | You fuckers, I’m back. | 傻逼 我回来了 |
[1:08:28] | Up, up, down, down. | 向上 向下 |
[1:08:29] | You fuckers, I’m back. | 傻逼 我回来了 |
[1:08:30] | Up, up, down, down, up! | 上上 下下 |
[1:08:32] | And last time… | 最后一遍… |
[1:08:43] | Linda. You okay? | 琳达 你没事吧 |
[1:08:46] | Yeah, I’m fine, Ted. I’m sorry. | 我没事 泰德 很抱歉 |
[1:08:48] | You don’t look fine. | 你看起来可不怎么好 |
[1:08:49] | No, no, I’m… | 没有 我… |
[1:08:52] | But you won’t tell me what’s wrong. | 你又不愿跟我说怎么回事 |
[1:08:54] | You never let me in, Linda. | 你从没接受过我 琳达 |
[1:08:56] | I know you’re trustworthy. I just… | 我知道你是好人 我只是… |
[1:08:59] | I don’t want to endanger other people. I mean… | 我不想殃及无辜 我的意思是… |
[1:09:01] | This is the path that I’ve chosen. It’s not… | 这是我自己选择的 不是… |
[1:09:05] | You have to isolate, you know, a firewall. | 你得跟我划清界限 就像…防火墙 |
[1:09:10] | Well, I don’t know what to think. | 我不知道该怎么想 |
[1:09:13] | You both go awol on Friday. | 你们周五都翘班了 |
[1:09:14] | And today Chad doesn’t even bother to come in at all. | 查德今天也没有要来的样子 |
[1:09:16] | – I know, Ted. – I can’t run a gym this way. | -我知道 泰德 -我不能这样经营健身房 |
[1:09:18] | – I know, Ted. – I’m going to have to fire him. | -我知道 泰德 -我要炒他的鱿鱼 |
[1:09:20] | No, no, no. Ted, just… | 别 别 泰德… |
[1:09:21] | What? | 什么 |
[1:09:23] | Give me 24 hours! | 给我24小时 |
[1:09:25] | – To what? – I don’t know. Just give me 24 hours! | -干吗 -我也不知道 就给我24小时吧 |
[1:09:28] | – Linda… – Just give me 24 hours to solve this thing. | -琳达… -就给我24小时 我去搞定 |
[1:09:34] | Linda, I have to tell you. | 琳达 告诉你 |
[1:09:36] | A man was in here earlier, asking about you. | 刚才有个男人来打听你 |
[1:09:38] | Are you in some kind of trouble? | 你是不是遇到什么麻烦了 |
[1:09:41] | Is Chad running away from something? | 查德是不是在躲什么 |
[1:09:42] | We know what we’re doing, Ted. Let me ask you this, | 我们知道自己在干什么 泰德 我问你… |
[1:09:45] | Did he know my name? | 刚那个男人知道我的名字吗 |
[1:09:47] | Well, yes, he was asking about you. | 知道 他在问你的情况 |
[1:09:49] | Employment history, etcetera. Real jerk. | 就业经历等等 真是个混蛋 |
[1:09:51] | I told him to get lost. | 我告诉他弄丢了 |
[1:09:53] | Thank you, Ted. | 谢谢你 泰德 |
[1:09:56] | Well, we just don’t give that out at Hardbodies. | 我们不想把这些透露个人信息 |
[1:10:00] | Linda, a Mr. Krapotkin on line two. | 琳达 克拉普托金先生的电话 2号线 |
[1:10:02] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[1:10:07] | Mr. Krapotkin? | 是克拉普托金先生吗 |
[1:10:08] | This Linda? | 是琳达吗 |
[1:10:09] | Yes? | 是的 |
[1:10:10] | Yes, this is Llan Krapotkin, in the Russian embassy, returning your call. | 我是俄罗斯大使馆的兰克・拉普托金 |
[1:10:14] | Yes, yes! Hang on. I’m sorry, Ted. This is private. | 对 对 等一下 抱歉 泰德 这是私人电话 |
[1:10:24] | – Mr. Krapotkin? – Yes? -Is this a secure line? | -克拉普托金先生? -我在 -这样安全吗 |
[1:10:30] | Mr. Krapotkin? Is this a secure… | 克拉普托金先生 这样安全… |
[1:10:31] | Are you joking? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[1:10:32] | No! I’m very worried about my associate, you know, Chad. | 不 我很担心我的朋友 查德 |
[1:10:39] | – Do you have him? – Do we have him? | -你们抓了他吗 -我们抓了他? |
[1:10:42] | Is he… was he… well, I don’t know what the term is. | 他…我不知道该怎么说 |
[1:10:43] | Did he go over? | 他完了吗 |
[1:10:45] | I don’t understand. Is he not at Hardbodies? | 我不是很明白 他没在健身房吗 |
[1:10:49] | No. Look, could I come in and discuss this? | 我能来和你面谈一下吗 |
[1:10:57] | I’m very busy at the moment. | 我现在很忙 |
[1:10:59] | I’m coming anyway. | 我不管 我这就来了 |
[1:11:17] | You seem distracted. | 你看起来有心事 |
[1:11:20] | Do I? | 有吗 |
[1:11:22] | Very distracted. The last few days. | 很不专心 这几天都是 |
[1:11:26] | Work. | 工作上的事而已 |
[1:11:30] | You think that might be enough carrots? | 你胡萝卜还没切够吗 |
[1:11:35] | What? | 什么 |
[1:11:36] | For the salad. | 做沙拉已经够了 |
[1:11:42] | You know, you really are a negative person. | 你真是一个消极的人 |
[1:11:46] | What? | 什么 |
[1:11:47] | I’ve tried to ignore it, | 为了保持乐观 |
[1:11:49] | To remain upbeat. | 我一直假装看不见 |
[1:11:51] | Harry, stop the foolishness. | 哈利 别说傻话了 |
[1:11:53] | – Stop the foolishness? – Yes, and behave. | -别说傻话了? -对 还有 放规矩点 |
[1:11:55] | You are not speaking to one of your “shithole buddies.” | 我不是你的那些”粗鲁肮脏”朋友 |
[1:12:56] | Honey, it’s so good to hear your voice. | 亲爱的 能听见你的声音真是太好了 |
[1:12:59] | Is something wrong, Harry? | 怎么了 哈利 |
[1:13:00] | No. Yeah. Can you come home? Baby needs you. | 没事…有事 你能回来吗 我需要你 |
[1:13:07] | Can you please come home? | 你回来吧 好吗 |
[1:13:08] | Harry, you know I can’t just leave the book tour. | 哈利 不行啊 行程都是安排好的 |
[1:13:12] | I can show you your present. It’s finished. | 我给你看我为你做的礼物 刚完成 |
[1:13:14] | Harry, I can’t just leave. There are two days left. | 哈利 我不能就这样走了 还有两天的行程 |
[1:13:17] | There’s still seattle. | 我还在西雅图 |
[1:13:21] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[1:13:23] | I love you, Harry. | 我爱你 哈利 |
[1:13:25] | Yeah. I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[1:13:37] | Hey! Fucker! | 混蛋 |
[1:13:43] | Fucker! | 混蛋 |
[1:13:54] | Fucker! | 混蛋 |
[1:13:56] | Who do you work for? | 你给谁做事的 |
[1:13:58] | Who do you work for? | 你给谁做事的 |
[1:14:04] | Who are you? Who are you? | 你是谁 你是谁 |
[1:14:07] | Who do you work for? CIA? NSC? | 你给谁做事 中央情报局还是国家安全局 |
[1:14:09] | -Tuchman Marsh! -What? | -塔迟曼・玛什 -什么 |
[1:14:11] | -Tuchman Marsh. -Tuchman Marsh? | -塔迟曼・玛什 -塔迟曼・玛什? |
[1:14:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:14:14] | Your name is Tuchman Marsh? | 你叫塔迟曼・玛什? |
[1:14:15] | Tuchman Marsh Hauptman Rodino! | 塔迟曼・玛什的霍普特曼・罗迪诺 |
[1:14:18] | – I work for them! – You work for Tuchman Marsh. | -我为他们做事 -你为塔迟曼・玛什做事? |
[1:14:19] | Yes! | 是的 |
[1:14:21] | Is that a law firm? | 那个律师事务所吗 |
[1:14:22] | No, a rock band. Yes, it’s a law firm. | 不 是一个摇滚乐队 是…是律师事务所 |
[1:14:25] | Well, why are you following me? | 你干吗跟踪我 |
[1:14:27] | Divorce action, numb nuts! | 因为离婚的事儿啊 笨蛋 |
[1:14:32] | My wife hired you? | 是我妻子雇你的? |
[1:14:33] | No. Your wife hired Tuchman Marsh. | 不是 你妻子找到塔迟曼・玛什 |
[1:14:34] | Tuchman Marsh hired me. | 然后塔迟曼・玛什雇了我 |
[1:14:36] | I work for Tuchman Marsh. | 我为塔迟曼・玛什做事 |
[1:14:50] | Sandy. | 桑迪 |
[1:14:51] | Jesus. Grow up, man. It happens to everybody. | 天哪 成熟点儿吧 每个人都会遇到的 |
[1:15:00] | “And at midnight of the third day, | 在第3天的午夜 |
[1:15:02] | “Even the sergeant at arms fell asleep. | 警官刚刚枕着手睡着 |
[1:15:07] | “And it was just then, at that very moment, that Oliver sneezed.” | 就在这时候 奥利弗打了个喷嚏 |
[1:15:14] | Can we just… I’m sorry to interrupt. | 我们能否…抱歉打断一下 |
[1:15:16] | You have to let the folks at home see this illustration. | 你得让电视前的大伙儿看看这张插图 |
[1:15:18] | Can we just get a shot of that? | 大家都看到了吗 |
[1:15:20] | There, there it is. | 这里 就是这里 |
[1:15:21] | It’s Oliver interrupting the filibuster with… | 这就是奥利弗打断提案的一幕… |
[1:15:25] | – That’s wonderful. – It’s wonderful. | -太棒了 -太棒了 |
[1:15:27] | The book is Point Of Order Oliver! | 这本书就是《议事程序奥利弗》 |
[1:15:29] | And the talented author is Sandra Pfarrer. | 出自天才作家桑德拉・法瑞尔 |
[1:15:32] | She’ll stay with us for our next segment | 接下来她会继续为大家呈现精彩表演 |
[1:15:34] | When we meet the Sultan of salad. | 给我们介绍苏丹的沙拉 |
[1:15:36] | And then it’s part two of our very special interview with Dermot Mulroney. | 而第二部分则是由德莫特・马尔罗尼为大家带来特别采访 |
[1:15:40] | So keep it where it is. | 别换台哦 |
[1:15:43] | That was way out of line. We were so unbelievably clear with them, | 那真是不切实际 我们不确信能否通过 |
[1:15:46] | – “It’s just an Oliver segment.” – That’s fine. | -“这只是奥利弗警官” -很好啊 |
[1:15:48] | Del and Connie are such putzes. | 戴尔和科尼真是俩傻逼 |
[1:15:49] | That’s fine. Thank you, we’re done. | 很好 谢谢 就这样 |
[1:15:50] | Well, okay, great. | 那好吧 真好 |
[1:15:52] | I thought that would never end. | 我以为没完没了呢 |
[1:15:55] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[1:16:00] | Let me get this crap off my face. | 让我把妆卸了 |
[1:16:23] | What the fuck? | 我操 |
[1:16:33] | Yes, Madam. Can we help you? | 女士 有什么可以帮您的吗 |
[1:16:36] | What kind of Mickey Mouse embassy are you running, anyway? | 你们这是什么山寨大使馆 |
[1:16:38] | I’ve been waiting for 45 minutes! | 我已经等了45分钟了 |
[1:16:40] | I’m so sorry, Ma’am. An urgent matter. | 很抱歉 夫人 有点急事耽搁了 |
[1:16:42] | Well, maybe this is an urgent matter, | 查德已经失踪48小时了 |
[1:16:44] | Since, you know, Chad’s been missing for 48 hours. | 这才是急事吧 |
[1:16:47] | I do not know the whereabouts of Mr. Chad, Madam. | 我不知道查德先生的下落 夫人 |
[1:16:51] | He was gathering information for you when he was taken. | 他被带走的时候正在为你们收集情报 |
[1:16:55] | We’re not interested in such information. It was dribble. | 我们对所谓的”情报”不感兴趣 那根本不重要 |
[1:17:01] | Dribble? | 不重要? |
[1:17:03] | Would you like your disk back, Madam? | 想拿回您的光盘吗 夫人 |
[1:17:05] | Dribble? | 不重要? |
[1:17:07] | I will give you dribble. You listen to me, Mr. Krapotkin. | 你们等着瞧吧 听着 克拉普托金先生 |
[1:17:09] | I am a US citizen, | 我是一个美国公民 |
[1:17:11] | And I will not take this kind of treatment. | 我不会接受你这种态度的 |
[1:17:19] | My check was returned for insufficient funds. | 我的账单由于余额不足被退回来了 |
[1:17:23] | No. No, no, Ma’am. No. | 不是 不是 女士 |
[1:17:25] | There’re over $40, 000 in that account. | 账户里还有至少40000块呢 |
[1:17:28] | The account is not overdrawn. | 根本没有透支 |
[1:17:32] | When? | 什么时候 |
[1:17:34] | But how could she have access with… | 但是她有什么权利这样做… |
[1:17:38] | What about our savings… | 那我们的储蓄… |
[1:17:40] | What about my savings account? | 那我的储蓄账户呢 |
[1:17:44] | No. No, I’m sorry. I don’t know the number to my savings account, | 不 抱歉 我不知道账号 |
[1:17:50] | Because believe it or not, I don’t spend my entire day | 因为无论你信不信 我不会… |
[1:17:53] | Sitting around trying to memorize the fucking numbers | 整天坐着去背那该死的号码 |
[1:17:56] | To my fucking bank accounts! Moron! | 该死的账户号码 白痴 |
[1:18:12] | No way. No, no way. Whoa! No way, Linda. No. | 不行 不行 琳达 |
[1:18:17] | Well, I can’t do it, Ted. | 我不能那样做 泰德 |
[1:18:19] | I don’t know anything about computers. | 我对电脑一窍不通 |
[1:18:20] | Linda, this whole thing is crazy. | 琳达 整件事都太疯狂了 |
[1:18:21] | It was crazy the first time, and you want to do it again? | 从一开始就很疯狂 你还想再来一次? |
[1:18:24] | Break into the man’s house? | 闯进某人的房子? |
[1:18:27] | You said the Russians didn’t even want this stuff. | 你说俄罗斯人根本不想要这玩意儿 |
[1:18:29] | My world is bigger than that, Ted. | 不能在那一棵树上吊死啊 泰德 |
[1:18:31] | There are other people. | 还有其他人呢 |
[1:18:32] | There are the Chinese. | 还有中国人呢 |
[1:18:33] | Linda, these surgeries… | 琳达 那手术… |
[1:18:35] | No. It’s not about the surgeries, Ted! | 不是 这不关手术什么事 泰德 |
[1:18:36] | We can use this as leverage to get chad back. | 我们可以用这个把查德赎回来 |
[1:18:38] | What do you mean get him back? | 把他赎回来是什么意思 |
[1:18:39] | Information is power, Ted. Hello! | 对于国家来说 情报就是力量 泰德 醒醒吧 |
[1:18:41] | What do you mean get him back? | 把他赎回来是什么意思 |
[1:18:42] | You don’t know where he is? | 你不是不知道他在哪儿吗 |
[1:18:45] | Somebody has him, Ted. We can use this to… | 有人把他抓去了 泰德 我们可以用这个… |
[1:18:47] | You call the police if you wanna get back missing people. | 如果你想找回失踪人员 你得报警 |
[1:18:49] | I can’t take it! I can’t take it! I can’t take it! | 不行 不行 不行 |
[1:18:51] | You know I can’t do that. | 我不能那样做 |
[1:18:52] | We’re operating off the map here, Ted. | 我们讨论是无关紧要的东西 泰德 |
[1:18:54] | This is higher than the police. It is higher than them. | 关键是这高于警察能管的范围 |
[1:18:56] | – Linda, I… – I need a can-do person, Ted! | -琳达 我… -我需要一个有作为的人 泰德 |
[1:18:58] | I hate your negativity! I hate your reasons why not! | 我恨你的消极 恨你的托辞 |
[1:19:01] | I hate you! I hate you! | 我恨你 我恨你 |
[1:19:14] | What will it be? | 你们营业到几时? |
[1:19:17] | Seven and seven. | 早上7点到晚上7点 |
[1:19:25] | – Hello? – It’s Harry. | -你好 -我是哈利 |
[1:19:27] | You think a marriage is… and then it’s… | 你觉得婚姻是…然后就… |
[1:19:35] | But this has all been a long time coming. | 但是都一起经历了那么多风风雨雨 |
[1:19:39] | Was it? Well, yeah, right. | 是吗 对吧 |
[1:19:43] | I’m just depressed. | 我只是太消沉了 |
[1:19:47] | I gotta exercise. I haven’t run in three days. | 我要去做点运动 我都3天没跑步了 |
[1:19:50] | Butt crunches, anything. | 活动下筋骨 |
[1:19:54] | You think maybe I could stay here for a little while? | 我能在这里待一段时间吗 |
[1:19:55] | Oh, my god. No, no, no, no, no. | 我的天 别 别 |
[1:19:57] | It can’t always come from me. | 不能什么事都扯上我 |
[1:19:59] | I’m not that strong! | 我没那么坚强 |
[1:20:01] | You are not here for me, Harry. | 你不是来帮我的 哈利 |
[1:20:03] | I need a can-do person! You’re all defeated! | 我需要一个有作为的人 你看你都蔫了 |
[1:20:07] | Chad is the only can-do person I know, | 我知道查德是唯一敢做的人 |
[1:20:09] | – And now he’s gone. He’s gone. – I’m sorry, baby. | -现在他却不见了 不见了 -对不起 宝贝 |
[1:20:11] | I’ll be good. I’ll be better. | 我会好的 我会做得更好 |
[1:20:14] | I just gotta exercise. | 我只需要做点运动 |
[1:20:15] | Do you have a pedestrian path or something? Who the fuck is Chad? | 你有跑步机之类的吗 查德他妈的是谁 |
[1:20:18] | He’s my friend from work. | 他是我的朋友兼同事 |
[1:20:20] | You can help me find him. | 你能帮我找到他 |
[1:20:21] | You know law enforcement people. | 你认识一些有权势的朋友 |
[1:20:22] | You could make a call. | 你可以打个电话 |
[1:20:23] | – Unofficially. – Linda, hold on. | -非官方的那种 -琳达 等等 |
[1:20:25] | What happened? What’s his name? | 发生什么了 他叫什么来着 |
[1:20:26] | Chad Feldheimer. | 查德・菲尔德海默 |
[1:20:27] | And he just disappeared. He hasn’t been at work or at home for two days! | 他突然就消失了 都2天了 没去工作也没在家 |
[1:20:30] | Okay. You know his social security number? | 好吧 你知道他的社保卡号码吗 |
[1:20:32] | – No! I… – Okay. | -没有 我… -好吧 |
[1:20:34] | Where was the last place you saw him? | 你最后一次看见他是在什么地方 |
[1:20:35] | No, I don’t know. He just disappeared. | 我也不知道 他就那样消失了 |
[1:20:37] | The Jamba Juice on K street. | 好像是K街上的坚宝果汁店 |
[1:20:39] | And now he’s gone. | 但现在他不见了 |
[1:20:41] | No. Okay. Now, okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 没事的 |
[1:20:43] | We’re gonna find your little buddy. It’s a piece of cake. | 我们会找到你朋友的 小菜一碟 |
[1:20:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:20:47] | – Piece of cake. Very easy. – Okay. | -小菜一碟 非常简单 -好 |
[1:20:52] | Open your mouth, open it. Do as the doctor says. Come on, open your mouth. | 张嘴 按我说的做 快点 张嘴 |
[1:20:56] | Come on. Open your mouth. Now look here, young man. | 快 张嘴 看这里 小朋友 |
[1:20:59] | You do as I say, or I’m gonna ask your mother to leave the doctor’s room, | 照我说的做 否则我让你妈妈先出去 |
[1:21:03] | And you and I are gonna sort it out between us. | 你和我一起解决一下这件事情 |
[1:21:10] | Hello? I’m with a patient. | 喂? 我这儿有病人 |
[1:21:15] | And it’s the same fucking patient she’s been with since yesterday? | 是那个从昨天看到现在的病人吗 |
[1:21:19] | You tell Dr. Cox I have the new keys. | 你告诉考克斯医生 我有新锁的钥匙了 |
[1:21:39] | Hey, there, sunshine. | 在这儿 美女 |
[1:21:42] | You seem better. | 你看起来好些了 |
[1:21:43] | Yeah, well, I snuck in a little gym time this morning. | 对 我早上偷偷去健身房锻炼了一小会儿 |
[1:21:46] | And our exercise last night didn’t hurt. | 我们昨晚上做的小运动没有搞垮我 |
[1:21:47] | Why, Harry. | 为什么 哈利 |
[1:21:49] | Boy, I tell you. I’m through banging my head against the wall. | 小子 我告诉你 我通过不断用头撞墙 |
[1:21:52] | I’m gonna start doing what’s right for me. | 觉得我会开始做一些对自己有益的事情 |
[1:21:54] | I believe that, also. I think you have to do what’s right for you. | 我也相信 你确实该做点对自己有益的事 |
[1:21:56] | Yeah. Hell, yeah. you know, I had a shock recently, | 对 你知道 最近我受了点刺激 |
[1:21:58] | And I realized that life is not infinite and that no one is immortal. | 我认识到生命是有限的 没有人能不朽 |
[1:22:01] | I think that it’s very important to maintain a positive attitude. | 我认为保持积极乐观的态度很重要 |
[1:22:04] | Always up, always ebullient. | 始终积极 始终热情 |
[1:22:05] | Don’t sweat the small stuff. | 不要为小事斤斤计较 |
[1:22:07] | And it’s all small stuff. And it’s all small stuff. | 还有 都是小事 都是小事 |
[1:22:28] | Just for starters. | 开开胃 |
[1:22:32] | Boy. | 小子 |
[1:22:35] | Why, this is where we first met, you remember? | 这是我们第一次见面的地方 记得吗 |
[1:22:38] | Of course I do. | 当然记得 |
[1:22:41] | And it’s hard to know what the important days are until you… | 很难确定生命中最重要的日子 直到你… |
[1:22:46] | Now, I told myself that I wasn’t going to be paranoid, | 我对自己说我不会变成一个妄想狂 |
[1:22:49] | But is that guy looking at us? | 那个家伙是不是一直在看我们? |
[1:22:53] | No. uh-uh. | 不是的 |
[1:22:56] | Have you found out anything about chad? | 你打听到查德的消息了吗 |
[1:22:57] | No, nothing yet. | 暂时没有 |
[1:22:58] | I put in a couple of calls. It shouldn’t take too long. | 我打过几个电话 估计就快有消息了 |
[1:23:00] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:23:02] | Yeah. There are so many databases now it’s a joke. | 对 现在的数据库可多呢 开玩笑啦 |
[1:23:05] | Back when I was in PP, there was still an art | 我还在PP的时候 搜寻人的工作 |
[1:23:08] | To finding people. But not anymore. | 还是一门艺术 但现在不是了 |
[1:23:09] | Now with cell phones? I mean, pretty soon everybody’s gonna know | 现在用手机 很快就能知道每个人去哪里了 |
[1:23:13] | Where you are at any given moment, any given moment. | 知道你在任何时候去了哪里 任何时候 |
[1:23:17] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:23:19] | When you left Jamba Juice, | 当你离开坚宝果汁店 |
[1:23:21] | Did Chad give you any idea where he might be going? | 查德有向你提到过他会去哪里吗 |
[1:23:24] | – I know where he was going. – You do? | -我知道他要去哪里 -你知道? |
[1:23:26] | Georgetown. Olive street. 160 Olive street. | 乔治城奥利弗街 奥利弗街160号 |
[1:23:32] | It’s the residence of this guy, Osborne Cox. | 是一个叫奥斯本・考克斯住的地方 |
[1:23:44] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[1:23:48] | What? | 什么 |
[1:23:50] | Who are you? You CIA? | 你是谁 是中央情报局的? |
[1:23:52] | NSA? You’re military? | 国家安全局的? 你是个特工? |
[1:23:55] | Who do you work for? Who do you work for? | 你为谁工作? 你为谁工作? |
[1:24:01] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[1:24:04] | I’m just Linda Litzke. | 我只是琳达・利兹 |
[1:24:24] | Harry! | 哈利 |
[1:26:12] | For pete’s sake. | 天哪 |
[1:26:47] | And you are my wife’s lover? | 你是我妻子的情人吗 |
[1:26:52] | No. | 不是 |
[1:26:53] | Then what are you doing here? | 那你在这里干什么 |
[1:26:57] | I know you. You’re the guy from the gym. | 我认识你 你就是健身房那个家伙 |
[1:27:02] | I’m not here representing Hardbodies. | 我不是来展示我身材的 |
[1:27:04] | Yes. I know very well what you represent. | 对 我非常清楚你展示什么 |
[1:27:08] | You represent the idiocy of today. | 你今天展示了一种很白痴的状态 |
[1:27:13] | I don’t represent that, either. | 我也不展示那个 |
[1:27:15] | Yeah. You’re the guy at the gym | 对 你就是健身房那家伙 |
[1:27:16] | When I asked about that moronic woman. | 我还向你打听过那个白痴女人 |
[1:27:19] | She’s not a moron. | 她不是白痴 |
[1:27:21] | You’re in league with that moronic woman. | 你和那个白痴女人是一伙的 |
[1:27:23] | You’re part of a league of morons. | 你是白痴团体里的一员 |
[1:27:26] | No. No. | 不 不是 |
[1:27:27] | Yes. You see, you’re one of the morons | 是的 你看 你是其中一员 |
[1:27:30] | I’ve been fighting my whole life, | 我这一生都在和你们对抗 |
[1:27:33] | My whole fucking life. But guess what. | 我这他妈的一辈子 但猜猜怎么了 |
[1:27:39] | Today, I win. | 今天 我赢了 |
[1:27:51] | Stop! | 站住 |
[1:27:54] | Intruder! | 强盗 |
[1:27:56] | Stop! Intruder! Stop! | 站住 强盗 站住 |
[1:28:03] | Wait. Wait a minute. | 等等 等一下 |
[1:28:09] | Where is the treasury guy? Pfarrer? | 财政部的那个家伙在哪里 法瑞尔? |
[1:28:11] | – Right now? – Right now. | -现在? -现在 |
[1:28:14] | He is in a detention room at Washington dulles. | 他被拘留在华盛顿机场 |
[1:28:17] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:28:18] | He was trying to board a flight to Venezuela. | 他试图搭上去委内瑞拉的飞机 |
[1:28:20] | We had his name on a hot list. CBP pulled him in. | 名单上有他 海关就把他抓回来了 |
[1:28:26] | Don’t know why he was trying to go to Venezuela. | 不知他为什么想去委内瑞拉 |
[1:28:29] | You don’t know. | 你不知道? |
[1:28:30] | No, sir. | 不知道 先生 |
[1:28:32] | We have no extradition with Venezuela. | 我们在委内瑞拉无法引渡 |
[1:28:37] | So what should we do with him? | 那我们该把他怎样? |
[1:28:39] | For fuck’s sake, put him on the next flight to Venezuela. | 他妈的 把他弄进下一班去委内瑞拉的飞机 |
[1:28:41] | Yes, sir. Okay. | 是的 先生 好 |
[1:28:44] | – Okay. So the gym manager is dead. – Yes, sir. | -那么健身房经理死了? -是的 先生 |
[1:28:47] | The body is… | 尸体… |
[1:28:48] | That’s gone, sir. | 不见了 先生 |
[1:28:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:28:53] | But there was a snag. | 但是还有一个…隐患 |
[1:28:57] | What? | 什么 |
[1:29:01] | This analyst, Cox, was attacking the gym guy. | 分析师考克斯袭击健身房的那个家伙的时候 |
[1:29:06] | It was in broad daylight, on the street. | 是在光天化日之下 就在大街上 |
[1:29:08] | Our man did not know what to do. | 我们的人不知道怎样办好 |
[1:29:11] | Felt he had to step in. | 他好像不得不介入了 |
[1:29:13] | Yes? | 然后呢 |
[1:29:15] | He… | 他… |
[1:29:18] | He shot the analyst. He shot Cox. | 他向分析师开枪了 他打了考克斯 |
[1:29:23] | Good. Great. Is he dead? | 好 很不错 那他死了吗 |
[1:29:26] | No, sir. He’s in a coma. | 没有 先生 他处于昏迷之中 |
[1:29:29] | They don’t think he’s gonna make it. They don’t think… | 他们觉得他不行了 他们觉得… |
[1:29:32] | They’re pretty sure that he has no brain function. | 他们很肯定他脑死亡了 |
[1:29:37] | Okay. Okay. If he wakes up, we’ll worry about it then. | 好 好 如果他醒来 就有我们好受的了 |
[1:29:40] | Jesus, what a clusterfuck. | 天哪 我操 |
[1:29:42] | So, that’s it then? | 那么后面就这样了? |
[1:29:44] | No one else really knows anything. okay. | 没有人会知道真实的一切 好吧 |
[1:29:49] | Well, sir, there is… | 先生 有一个… |
[1:29:51] | What? | 什么 |
[1:29:55] | There is the woman, the gym woman, | 有一个女人 健身房那个女人 |
[1:29:58] | Linda Litzke. | 琳达・利兹 |
[1:29:59] | Oh! Fuck, yeah. God! Where is she? | 操 天哪 她在哪里 |
[1:30:02] | We picked her up. We have her. | 我们抓住她了 |
[1:30:05] | We have her? To do what with? | 抓住她了? 抓来干吗 |
[1:30:07] | She says she’ll play ball if we pay for some, | 她说会跟我们合作 只要支付她一些… |
[1:30:13] | I know this sounds odd, some surgeries | 我知道听起来有些奇怪 一些外科手术费用 |
[1:30:17] | That she wants, cosmetic surgery. | 她想要整容 |
[1:30:21] | She says she’ll sit on everything. | 她说她会接受任何条件 |
[1:30:24] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[1:30:25] | There were several procedures. | 有一些程序… |
[1:30:26] | – Altogether they… – Pay it. | -加在一起… -给她 |
[1:30:27] | Yes, sir. Okay. Yeah. | 是的 先生 好的 |
[1:30:33] | Jesus fucking christ! | 我的天哪 |
[1:30:37] | What do we learn, Palmer? | 我们学到了什么 帕尔默 |
[1:30:39] | I don’t know, sir. | 我不知道 先生 |
[1:30:42] | I don’t fucking know, either. | 我他妈也不知道 |
[1:30:45] | I guess we learn not to do it again. | 我想我们学到了下次不能再犯错 |
[1:30:46] | yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[1:30:47] | I’m fucked if I know what we did. | 操 我们都做了什么 |
[1:30:49] | Yes, sir, it’s hard to say. | 是的 先生 这很难说 |
[1:30:53] | Jesus fucking christ. | 我的天哪 |