时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | My name is Michael Westen. | 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[00:01] | I used to be a spy until… | 我曾是一名特工 直到 |
[00:04] | We got a burn notice on you. You’re blacklisted. | 我们收到你的免职通知 你被列入了黑名单 |
[00:07] | When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — | 一旦被炒 你就一无所有 |
[00:09] | No cash, no credit, no job history. | 没有现金 没有信用卡 没有工作记录 |
[00:12] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方 |
[00:14] | – Where am I? – Miami. | -我在哪儿 -迈阿密 |
[00:16] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:20] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:23] | A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… | 一个好战的前女友 |
[00:24] | Should we shoot them? | 开枪杀了他们吧 |
[00:25] | …An old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… | 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友 |
[00:28] | You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你知道特工 就是一堆小骚娘儿们 |
[00:30] | – …Family, too… – Hey, is that your mom again? | -还有家人 -又是你妈妈打的吗 |
[00:33] | …If you’re desperate. | 要是绝望的话 |
[00:34] | Someone needs your help, Michael. | 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:35] | Bottom line — as long as you’re burned, | 总之 在查明是谁把你炒了之前 |
[00:38] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也去不了 |
[00:43] | Spies spend a lot of time travelling. | 间谍花费很多时间于旅行 |
[00:45] | But they don’t usually end up | 但是他们并不总能 |
[00:46] | in the most desirable destinations. | 到达理想中的目的地 |
[00:49] | 巴哈马群岛 理想中的目的地 | |
[00:50] | You’re much more likely to find yourself | 大多数情况 你会发现自己身处 |
[00:52] | visiting a rebel camp in the Philippine jungle | 菲律宾雨林中的反政府基地 |
[00:55] | or a hidden bunker in the mountains of Pakistan | 或巴基斯坦山区的秘密掩体 |
[00:57] | than lounging beach-side in the Bahamas. | 而不是在巴哈马群岛海滩晒太阳 |
[00:59] | But even when you do find yourself | 但是 即使你真的发现自己身处 |
[01:02] | in a vacation paradise, it’s still all about business. | 度假天堂 依然是为了工作 |
[01:05] | Michael, I can’t believe | 迈克 真是难以置信 |
[01:07] | I waited this long to come to the Bahamas. | 我期待了那么久 终于梦想成真 |
[01:09] | I am at the loveliest little beach bar. | 我在一个可爱至极的海滩小酒吧 |
[01:12] | You’re at a bar? | 你居然在酒吧 |
[01:13] | What happened to identifying a dead body at the morgue? | 那个辨认尸体的事呢 |
[01:16] | Oh, relax. | 放心啦 |
[01:18] | Jesse and I are hard at work. | 杰西和我工作很卖力 |
[01:20] | I doubt the autopsy report | 我强烈怀疑验尸报告 |
[01:22] | Was hidden under a keg of red stripe. | 是不是给藏在某个红条纹小酒桶下面了 |
[01:24] | Verifying the identity of a dead weapons runner | 核实一个死去军火贩的身份 |
[01:27] | is not the vacation a girl dreams of. | 可不是女孩子梦想的度假方式 |
[01:30] | You know, don’t get mad if I have a little fun. | 要是我小开心一下你可别生气 |
[01:34] | Fi, Jesse’s contact wasn’t just a weapons runner. | 菲 杰西的内线不仅仅是个军火贩 |
[01:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:38] | He worked for whoever is behind | 他为别人工作 |
[01:40] | all this international nastiness that you’re trying to stop. | 那个你想阻止的跨国肮脏交易的幕后推手 |
[01:45] | I just spent two hours on a boat | 我刚在船上呆了2小时 |
[01:46] | with Jesse singing the same old song. | 和杰西一起 唱着同一首老歌 |
[01:52] | And he’s even more worked up about it than you are. | 比起你来 他更激动不已 |
[01:55] | Lucky for both of you, I met Ty — | 算你俩走运 我见到了泰 |
[01:57] | The delightful coroner’s assistant… | 讨人喜欢的验尸官助理 |
[02:00] | …Who’s about to loan me his keys. | 我正打算从他身上弄钥匙 |
[02:03] | We call this “The love boat.” | 我们管这个叫”爱之舟” |
[02:06] | 泰 验尸官助理 | |
[02:09] | You can’t leave the island without trying one of these. | 没尝过这些 你就不能离岛 |
[02:11] | Oh, no, you can’t. | 当然不能 |
[02:13] | Like magicians, pickpockets rely on misdirection. | 就像魔术师 扒手依靠的是障眼法 |
[02:15] | You like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[02:16] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[02:17] | Whether you’re pulling keys out of a pocket | 无论是从口袋中取出钥匙 |
[02:19] | or a rabbit out of a hat, | 还是从帽子里拽出兔子 |
[02:21] | It’s all about big distractions. | 都是靠的分散注意力 |
[02:23] | I can’t stop. | 我停不下来 |
[02:24] | Very good. | 很好 |
[02:26] | You ready to go, sweetbread? | 亲爱的 你准备好了走吗 |
[02:28] | – Excuse me? – Oh, come now. | -什么 -得了 |
[02:30] | You’ve been eyeing me since you walked in. | 自打你走进来 你就一直盯着我看 |
[02:31] | You don’t think I’ve seen you flirting with me? | 你以为我不知道你在和我调情么 |
[02:33] | Time to dance! | 跳舞时刻 |
[02:35] | – Oh, no. – Easy, girl. Don’t be a tease. | -不 -放松 丫头 别出洋相 |
[02:37] | Yo, let her go. | 你 放开她 |
[02:40] | Why you want a confrontation? | 怎么 想打架吗 |
[02:42] | Back away before you get clapped, man! | 闪一边去 伙计 别逼我揍你 |
[02:44] | What, boy? You back up! | 什么 小子 你滚开 |
[02:46] | No, no, no! Don’t hurt him! | 不 不要 别伤他 |
[02:50] | Break it up! Let him go! | 别打了 放开他 |
[02:53] | Break it up! | 别打了 放开 |
[02:54] | That’s okay. | 没事 |
[03:01] | Time is ticking, Jesse. | 时间紧迫 杰西 |
[03:04] | Yeah, I’m going as fast as I can, Fi. | 知道 我尽力了 菲 |
[03:06] | Apparently, this guy’s method of filing things is to not. | 显然 这家伙的归档方式偏帮倒忙 |
[03:13] | Jesse… | 杰西 |
[03:15] | Wait. Hold on. | 慢着 等等 |
[03:17] | Yeah. I got it. | 对 我找到了 |
[03:19] | Good, because Ty just walked in with a cop buddy. | 好极了 因为泰恰好和个警察哥们进去 |
[03:21] | You need help making it out? | 出来要帮忙吗 |
[03:22] | Nah. Getting by that guy will be a piece of cake. | 不用 躲过这家伙是小菜一碟 |
[03:24] | Just leave me the car and go get the boat. | 把车留给我就行 你准备船去 |
[03:27] | Keys are under the mat, hotshot. | 高手 钥匙在垫子下面 |
[03:36] | Spies don’t always have a choice of hiding places. | 间谍通常无法选择藏身之处 |
[03:40] | Sometimes it comes down to taking what’s available. | 有时必须借助可用资源 |
[03:45] | But if you have to hide in | 但是如果你不得不躲在 |
[03:46] | something that’s designed to be airtight, | 密封设施中 |
[03:49] | you better hope the danger passes | 你最好祈祷 在氧气耗尽前 |
[03:50] | before you run out of oxygen. | 危险能够过去 |
[04:00] | I guess I forgot them. | 我估计是我忘记了带了 |
[04:18] | Hey… That’s the guy! | 是那个家伙 |
[04:21] | Stop that guy! | 截住他 |
[04:43] | Gun it! | 加大油门 |
[04:44] | – Piece of cake, huh? – Just go! | -小菜一碟哈 -走就是了 |
[05:07] | – We’ve got pictures. – Let me see. | -我们拍到照片了 -来瞧瞧 |
[05:12] | This is the view from my hotel balcony | 这是我酒店阳台的景色 |
[05:15] | It’s gorgeous,isn’t it? | 很美吧 |
[05:16] | oh look,this is me on the beach | 看 这是我在沙滩 |
[05:19] | before I went dancing with Ty | 之后我去和泰跳舞了 |
[05:21] | I was really hoping to see the pictures of the autopsy report | 我想看的是验尸报告 |
[05:24] | I got to warn you these are not pretty | 给你提个醒那东西可不好看 |
[05:26] | Being strangled and dropped from an airplane | 被勒死后从飞机上扔下 |
[05:28] | pretty much guarantee a closed-casket funeral. | 必死无疑 |
[05:30] | Check out the part about the tissue under the nails. | 查了下指甲里留下的组织 |
[05:33] | whoever killed him has the scratches to prove it. | 杀死他的凶手留下了证据 |
[05:36] | Anything in here that proves our dead guy | 有什么能证明死者 |
[05:38] | was the arms shipper we were looking for? | 就是我们要找的军火商吗 |
[05:40] | Well,the guy I spoke to had a Lebanese accent | 和我联系的家伙有黎巴嫩口音 |
[05:42] | Our john doe here is of middle eastern descent. | 这个无名死者有中东血统 |
[05:44] | My guy had a raspy voice ,remember? | 我那家伙嗓音刺耳 |
[05:46] | This guy has got thoracic scarring | 这家伙胸口有疤痕 |
[05:47] | consistent with heavy smoking | 符合老烟枪的特征 |
[05:49] | so it looks like we got a match | 看来似乎是对上了 |
[05:50] | We should get John doe’s prints over to Sam. | 我们得把无名氏的指纹给萨姆 |
[05:52] | I knew you’d say that.Faxed him a copy as soon as we hit the mainland. | 早料到了 刚拿到时就已传真给他一份 |
[05:55] | Sam’s got a buddy at homeland security that’s gonna run them for us | 萨姆在国安局有个兄弟可以帮我们查找配对 |
[05:59] | No need to do that | 不用啦 |
[06:02] | Sam already called you back | 萨姆已经回过你了 |
[06:05] | Why don’t you just bring me up to speed all at once. | 何不直接了当告诉我现在的进度 |
[06:07] | The dead body belongs to Jeremiah Kassar. | 死者的身份是耶利米·卡萨 |
[06:09] | Name’s linked to an address but it’s a P.O.BOX | 地址是一个邮政信箱 |
[06:11] | place called “MAIL ‘N MORE” on 1st avenue. | 在第一大街的一个叫”好多邮”的地方 |
[06:13] | Well ,you can’t rent a box without giving a read address. | 要是没有真实住址可租不到邮箱 |
[06:16] | Let’s check it out. | 去查查看吧 |
[06:20] | Anything else I should know about? | 还有什么没告诉我吗 |
[06:22] | Did I mention that Sam wants you to do him a favor | 我有说萨姆想让你帮他个忙吗 |
[06:25] | in exchange for turning these around so fast? | 以回报他如此迅速解决这一切 |
[06:28] | And he’s waiting outside? | 他已经在外面了吗 |
[06:32] | Don’t worry about it.Fi and I can track down Kassar’s real address. | 不用担心 菲和我会查到卡萨的真实住址 |
[06:35] | You can go and take care of Sam. | 你去帮萨姆吧 |
[06:42] | Hey, Mikey. | 迈迈 |
[06:43] | Can we take your car? Mine’s running on “E”. | 能用你的车吗 我的车有点毛病 |
[06:44] | Sure, Sam. What’s up? | 没问题 萨姆 出什么事了 |
[06:46] | Oh, we’re just gonna meet some friends — | 我们就是要会些朋友 |
[06:48] | Josh and Lila Wagner. | 乔什和莉拉·瓦格纳 |
[06:49] | Is this a job? | 是个活儿吗 |
[06:50] | Well, you’re gonna love ’em, Mike. | 你会喜欢他们的 迈克 |
[06:52] | They run this great little charity | 他们从事小型慈善事业 |
[06:53] | called “Help at home.” | 叫”家庭互助” |
[06:54] | They work with soldiers’ families who were killed in combat. | 他们帮助烈士军人家庭 |
[06:57] | I volunteer all the time. | 我一直是志愿者 |
[06:58] | Last christmas, | 去年圣诞节 |
[07:00] | I was “Sammy” Claus for the kids. | 我是孩子们的萨姆圣诞老人 |
[07:02] | – That’s really great of you. – Yeah. | -你真是太好了 -是呀 |
[07:03] | Yeah. So this is a job? | 是呀 那么这是个活儿咯 |
[07:04] | Well, it’s more like a consultation. | 更像是顾问 |
[07:07] | I don’t have all the details, | 我不知道全部细节 |
[07:08] | But Josh got caught up in a scam. | 不过乔什被牵扯进了个骗局 |
[07:09] | He invested the charity’s money | 他把慈善组织的钱投进了 |
[07:11] | in a company called Blue Crest — | 一个公司 叫兰冠 |
[07:13] | Just tiny amounts at first. | 一开始的时候就一点 |
[07:14] | All of a sudden, he saw huge returns. | 结果一下子 他发现盈利丰厚 |
[07:15] | Hey, you’re a psychic! | 你料事如神啊 |
[07:17] | Then after a while, Josh starts to think | 然后过了一阵 乔什开始考虑 |
[07:18] | How many more people he could help | 要是他加大一点投资 |
[07:20] | If he just turned up the volume a little. | 就能帮助更多人 |
[07:22] | He decides to go all-in, | 他决定将钱全部投进去 |
[07:23] | And, next thing you know, money’s gone. | 结果钱都没了 |
[07:26] | Sounds like the cops could consult on this. | 听起来 警察就能顾问一下 |
[07:28] | They tried it, Mike. | 他们试过了 迈克 |
[07:29] | Once the cops got a look at the paper trail, | 警察一看报案记录 |
[07:31] | they said it would take months to wade through. | 就说要花上几个月时间费力破案 |
[07:32] | All I want you to do is just hear what the problem is | 我要你做的就是 听听症结在哪里 |
[07:35] | And point us in the right direction. | 然后给我们指条明路 |
[07:37] | – And that’s it? – Yep. | -就这样吗 -没错 |
[07:39] | Point you in the right direction and I go home? | 给你们指条明路 完了我就回家吗 |
[07:42] | Yeah, that’s it. | 对 就是这样 |
[07:43] | And for that, you get that warm, fuzzy feeling that comes with giving back. | 那样 你会得到温暖的感觉作为回报 |
[07:47] | Plus, a free lunch, Mike. | 此外 免费午餐 迈克 |
[07:49] | Ribs! | 排骨哦 |
[08:03] | You got to try these ribs, Mike. | 你一定得尝尝这些排骨 迈克 |
[08:04] | Josh marinates them in beer for two days. | 乔什用啤酒腌制了两天 |
[08:07] | You hear what I’m talking? Two days. | 你听到没 两天哦 |
[08:09] | Sam, you have to go talk to Josh. | 萨姆 你得去和乔什谈谈 |
[08:11] | Well, that’s why we’re here. | 我们这不过来了嘛 |
[08:12] | No, he left. | 不 他走了 |
[08:13] | He went to go confront Nick Madison. | 他去和尼科·麦迪森对质 |
[08:15] | 莉拉 担心的妻子 | |
[08:17] | Ok .Lila, just slow down here. | 好 莉拉 慢点说 |
[08:19] | Madison is the guy that took the money? | 麦迪森是那个骗钱的家伙吗 |
[08:21] | The bank called, and they said there’s nothing we can do. | 银行打电话来 说我们无能为力 |
[08:23] | The charity’s getting shut down on Monday. | 慈善组织周一就要关门 |
[08:25] | I didn’t know it was that bad, Sam. | 我不知道事情有那么糟糕 萨姆 |
[08:27] | It is, and Josh blames himself. | 情况就是那么糟 乔什很自责 |
[08:29] | I-I’ve never seen him this upset. | 我从没见他这么苦恼过 |
[08:32] | H-he went to Blue Crest now. | 现在他去了兰冠公司 |
[08:33] | He wants to make Madison give the money back. | 他要让麦迪森把钱还出来 |
[08:36] | I just don’t want him to make things worse. | 我就是不想他把事情搞得更糟 |
[08:39] | Okay, look. Don’t worry about it. | 行 听着 不要担心 |
[08:40] | We’ll find Josh and make sure nothing bad happens. | 我们会找到乔什 确保没事 |
[08:42] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[08:46] | This is starting to feel like a job, Sam. | 现在开始有点像活儿了 萨姆 |
[08:48] | Relax, Mike. | 放松 迈克 |
[08:49] | This’ll take less than a day out of your busy life. | 这事用不了你忙碌生活的一天就能解决 |
[08:51] | And, look, until Fi and Jesse | 再说 在菲和杰西 |
[08:53] | find the real address for Kassar, | 找到卡萨的真实地址前 |
[08:54] | What else you got to do? | 你这不是闲着嘛 |
[09:07] | Yeah, so if we could just have that address, | 没错 要是我们能得到地址 |
[09:08] | We’d be so grateful. | 那可真是感激不尽 |
[09:09] | It’s kind of an emergency — we’re, uh… | 算是个突发情况吧 我们 |
[09:11] | We’re leaving on our honeymoon cruise tomorrow, | 我们明天就要去蜜月旅行了 |
[09:13] | Aren’t we, sweet potato? | 不是吗 亲爱的 |
[09:14] | Oh, that’s so sweet. | 太甜蜜了 |
[09:15] | Yeah, well, it would be if we were legally married. | 要是能结成婚的话就去 |
[09:19] | Scott’s divorce just came through, | 斯考特刚离婚 |
[09:21] | And his ex-wife’s idiot lawyer, | 他前妻的白痴律师 |
[09:23] | Jeremiah Kassar, | 耶利米·卡萨 |
[09:24] | He sent us copies of the paperwork. | 他将文件的副本寄给我们 |
[09:25] | And we need the originals, baby. | 而我们要的是原件 宝贝 |
[09:27] | I know, I know, I know. | 我知道 |
[09:28] | I got to track this guy down today. | 我今天就得找到这家伙 |
[09:29] | We need a home address. | 我们要家庭地址 |
[09:30] | Oh, I see. | 我明白了 |
[09:36] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[09:38] | Our confidentiality policy. | 我们的保密政策 |
[09:39] | There’s no way I’m giving you that address. | 我不能给你们地址 |
[09:42] | But my parents, | 不过我的父母 |
[09:43] | they’re flying in to see us off from New York. | 他们从纽约飞过来看我们 |
[09:45] | In the field, you can never count on | 在实际现场 你从来不能指望 |
[09:48] | your first approach being successful. | 你的首次尝试就能成功 |
[09:50] | You have to be ready to change tactics on the fly. | 你必须准备好随机应变 |
[09:53] | Spies learn to make lightning-fast observations | 间谍懂得如何快速观察情况 |
[09:55] | And connect the dots just as quickly. | 并迅速将之联系起来 |
[09:57] | Little things like a family photo with no father | 注意细节 比如没有父亲的家庭照片 |
[10:00] | And a missing wedding ring | 以及缺失的结婚戒指 |
[10:01] | can tell you all you need to know about a target’s soft spot.,, | 就能告诉你目标人物的弱点所在 |
[10:05] | Or better yet, their sore spot. | 甚至更好 他们的伤心处 |
[10:07] | You want to leave now, or should I call the cops? | 你们快走吧 不然我就报警 |
[10:09] | You know what? Let it go, Tanya. | 你知道吗 算了 坦娅 |
[10:11] | We’re gonna have to get a court order. | 我们还是去拿法庭令吧 |
[10:13] | Look, the truth is Jeremiah Kassar is not a lawyer. | 听着 其实耶利米·卡萨不是律师 |
[10:15] | He’s a scumbag. | 他是个卑鄙小人 |
[10:16] | We’re with an organization called deadbeat dad trackers. | 我们与一个叫赖债爸爸追踪者的组织合作 |
[10:20] | Kassar is two years behind on his child-support payments. | 卡萨欠了两年的抚养费 |
[10:23] | – Two years? – Two years. | -两年吗 -两年 |
[10:25] | And we can go through official channels, | 我们能通过官方途径 |
[10:26] | But it takes a while, you know? | 但要费上一段时间 你明白吗 |
[10:27] | And when I think of his poor little kids, I just… | 当我想到他可怜的孩子 我就… |
[10:30] | They deserve a decent pair of shoes. | 他们应该得到一双体面的鞋子 |
[10:36] | Come on. Let’s go. | 算了 我们走 |
[10:39] | Wait. | 等等 |
[10:41] | How do you spell his name? | 他的名字怎么拼 |
[10:48] | Josh is here, all right. That’s his car. | 乔什已经到了 那是他的车 |
[10:51] | Nice parking job. | 停得不错 |
[10:53] | Yeah, well, he’s probably upset. | 他一定很心烦 |
[10:55] | I mean, the gus on the verge of losing his life’s work, here. | 这家伙正面临丢掉一生事业的危险 |
[10:58] | Sam, how far will Josh take this? | 萨姆 乔什会做到什么份上 |
[11:01] | I don’t know. Why? | 我不知道 为什么问 |
[11:02] | I think he brought his gun. | 我觉得他带了枪 |
[11:03] | – Just give me the money back! – I don’t have it! | -把我的钱还我 -我没钱 |
[11:06] | I swear to god I did not steal from you. | 我发誓 我没偷你们的钱 |
[11:08] | – Liar! – He’s not l-lying! | -骗子 -他没有撒谎 |
[11:09] | Please don’t s-shoot us, | 求你别开枪打我们 |
[11:10] | Mr. Wagner! Please! | 瓦格纳先生 求你 |
[11:11] | Josh! | 乔什 |
[11:13] | You don’t want to do this. | 你不会想这么做 |
[11:15] | Sam?! What the hell are you doing here? | 萨姆 你来这里搞什么 |
[11:17] | I’m here to help. Just put that down. | 我是来帮忙 把枪放下 |
[11:18] | Who are you?! | 你是谁 |
[11:19] | My name’s Michael. I’m a friend of Sam’s. | 我叫迈克 萨姆的朋友 |
[11:20] | – Listen. Let’s talk about this. – No! | -听着 我们谈谈这事 -不 |
[11:22] | There’s a better way to handle this, Josh. | 有更好的方法解决此事 乔什 |
[11:24] | No, no, no! | 不要 不要 |
[11:24] | I tried better ways, Sam. | 我试过更好的方法了 萨姆 |
[11:27] | I-I-I went to the police. I asked nicely. | 我去找了警察 我很客气地请求 |
[11:29] | Nothing happened. Nothing worked. | 却一无所获 根本没用 |
[11:31] | I am out of options! | 我已经走投无路 |
[11:32] | 乔什 走投无路中 | |
[11:35] | We don’t want anybody to get hurt, Josh. | 最好大家都能全身而退 乔什 |
[11:36] | We don’t want you to go to jail. | 你也不用去蹲监狱 |
[11:37] | I deserve to go to jail | 我蹲监狱也是自找 |
[11:39] | for trusting the charity’s money to this thieving bastard! | 我竟把慈善基金托管给这个小偷加混球 |
[11:42] | 尼科·麦迪森 小偷加混球 | |
[11:45] | I’m not going anywhere. Understand me? | 我跟你没完 明白吗 |
[11:48] | Not until I get every penny of that money back. | 除非你把钱一毛不差地还给我 |
[11:51] | Josh, buddy. | 乔什 兄弟 |
[11:53] | I know you’re upset, but — | 我知道你不爽 但 |
[11:56] | Oh, my god! | 我的天啊 |
[11:58] | I’m not your goddamn buddy. | 谁是你他妈的兄弟 |
[12:03] | Who called the cops? | 谁报的警 |
[12:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:06] | – Get in there! – Josh, what are you doing? | -进去 -乔什 你干什么 |
[12:07] | I’m locking them in the break room. | 我把他们锁休息室里 |
[12:09] | Leave, Sam. This is my problem. | 你走吧 萨姆 这是我的问题 |
[12:13] | Mike, Josh is a good man. I got to help him. | 迈克 乔什是好人 我得帮他 |
[12:16] | If he won’t give us that gun, we’re gonna have to take it. | 如果他不肯放下枪 我们就得来硬的 |
[12:19] | Miami police! Come out with your hands up! | 迈阿密警察 举起手走出来 |
[12:24] | Sam, what are you doing? | 萨姆 你干什么 |
[12:26] | We need to get Josh out of here | 我们得把乔什带出去 |
[12:28] | so nobody gets hurt. | 保证没人受伤 |
[12:29] | This might not be the smart play, Mike… | 这可能不太明智 迈克 |
[12:33] | …But I’m following my gut on this one. | 但这次我就要感情用事 |
[12:42] | I’m helping Josh. | 我要帮乔什 |
[12:43] | You’re not changing my mind. Now move, Mike! | 你别劝我 闪开 迈克 |
[12:46] | How? By making this a hostage situation? | 怎么帮 把这变成劫持事件 |
[12:48] | Come on, Sam. | 醒醒吧 萨姆 |
[12:50] | It’s already a hostage situation, Mike! | 这已经是劫持事件了 迈克 |
[12:51] | No matter how you cut this deck, Josh is going to jail. | 你挡着这桌子 乔什还是得进监狱 |
[12:54] | I can’t get his life back, | 我不能挽救他的生活 |
[12:55] | but I can sure as hell make sure that Madison | 但我要让那个麦迪森 |
[12:57] | doesn’t get rich robbing the children of dead veterans! | 不能靠抢烈士遗孤的抚恤费发横财 |
[13:00] | Fine! If this is about the money, | 好吧 如果这是钱的问题 |
[13:02] | let’s get everybody out, then go after the money. | 我们先出去 然后再把钱追回来 |
[13:04] | Yeah? How? Look! | 想得美 怎么追 看 |
[13:05] | They’re packing up shop, Mike. | 他们已经卷好铺盖卷了 迈克 |
[13:07] | We let them walk now, | 现在放人 |
[13:08] | he’s gonna be gone before the cops take Josh’s mug shot! | 不等条子给乔什拍疑犯照他就跑路了 |
[13:24] | What the hell are you doing? | 你俩怎么还在 |
[13:26] | How many times do I got to tell you? Leave! | 得让我说几遍 快走吧 |
[13:28] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我不走 |
[13:29] | You want your money back, you’re gonna need some help. | 想把钱要回来的话 你需要帮手 |
[13:32] | What? No! This is my fault! | 不用 一人做事一人当 |
[13:34] | I’ll fix this. | 我自己解决 |
[13:37] | That would be the police. | 应该是警察 |
[13:45] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[13:57] | They’re not answering, lieutenant. | 他们不接电话 警司 |
[14:01] | This is lieutenant Seth Casey, Miami metro police. | 我是塞斯·凯西警司 迈阿密市局 |
[14:06] | 凯西警司 难搞的混球 | |
[14:09] | Whoever you are, if you want this to work out, | 里面的人 如果要解决问题 |
[14:11] | you will pick up the phone right now. | 就接听电话 马上 |
[14:14] | We need to talk. | 我们可以谈谈 |
[14:15] | W-what do I do? What do I say? | 我该怎么做 该说什么 |
[14:17] | Mike, this train’s about to start moving real fast. | 迈克 形势变得快 |
[14:19] | It’s not too late for you to hop off, | 你要脱身趁早 |
[14:21] | but I’m staying. | 不过我要留下 |
[14:22] | In a hostage crisis, | 在人质危机中 |
[14:24] | first contact with the police is critical. | 首次谈判至关重要 |
[14:26] | One wrong word from a hostage-taker | 绑架者讲的每个字 |
[14:28] | can be the difference between the start of negotiations | 都会影响到警察的策略选择 |
[14:31] | or the start of an armed assault. | 结果可能是谈判或是进攻 |
[14:34] | – Pick up the phone! – Stop! | -接电话 -别接 |
[14:35] | – He said I should — – leave it. | -他让我 -别管他 |
[14:37] | You sound like you’re gonna jump off a bridge. | 你听着像要跳河 |
[14:39] | You answer a phone like that, | 你要是这样接 |
[14:40] | and you’ll have a SWAT team Banging through the door before you hang up. | 在你挂电话前就会有一队特警冲进来 |
[14:43] | I’ll get it. | 我来接 |
[14:45] | I leave when you leave. | 你不走我也不走 |
[14:48] | Hello? Hello? | 喂 喂 |
[14:49] | Who am I speaking with? | 你是哪位 |
[14:50] | He says I can’t answer any of your questions. | 他不让我说 |
[14:52] | He says that no one will get hurt | 他说他不想伤人 |
[14:54] | as long as you don’t come any closer. | 只要你们别再靠近 |
[14:56] | O-okay, but tell him I can’t help him | 好的 告诉他我帮不了他 |
[14:59] | u-unless I can talk to him. | 除非他肯跟我聊聊 |
[15:00] | He says I got to go. | 他让我挂机 |
[15:02] | Wait, wait, wait. Don’t hang up. | 等等 别挂 |
[15:03] | Tell him the line’s open. | 跟他说我随时恭候 |
[15:04] | Anytime he wants to talk, all he has to do is — | 只要他想聊 他就… |
[15:09] | You hung up on him? | 你挂他电话 |
[15:10] | This is more of a “less is more” situation. | 这叫以退为进 |
[15:12] | I’m just buying time. | 我只想拖延时间 |
[15:14] | Okay, Josh, we’re gonna help you get your money back, | 乔什 我们帮你把钱要回来 |
[15:17] | but only if you let us call the shots. | 但你得听我们指挥 |
[15:19] | Are you sure about this? You could go to jail. | 你确定 你们会进监狱 |
[15:21] | Right now we’re just two friends trying to end this peacefully. | 我们只是两个想要和平解决问题的朋友 |
[15:23] | As long as it stays that way, | 只要保持这种状态 |
[15:24] | Mike and I can get your money back and stay out of jail. | 迈克和我就能把钱要回来并且不被怀疑 |
[15:27] | Deal? Deal. | 成交吗 成交 |
[15:28] | Josh. | 乔什 |
[15:31] | Sorry, Josh. Can’t have anybody getting shot by accident. | 抱歉 乔什 谨防走火而以 |
[15:34] | No bullets? | 没子弹 |
[15:35] | I was just trying to scare them. | 我只想吓吓他们 |
[15:37] | I’d say you pulled that off. | 他们会说你是刚退了子弹 |
[15:39] | Find out who works in that office. | 查查谁在这里办公 |
[15:41] | See who these cars belong to. | 那车是谁的 |
[15:42] | I’m already on it. | 正在查 |
[15:43] | No phone, no internet, no A/C. | 切断电话 网络 空调 |
[15:45] | A little time in the sauna, and he’ll want to talk. | 蒸会儿桑拿他就受不住了 |
[15:53] | What do we do now? | 现在怎么办 |
[15:55] | Now we separate Nick and Patty and get some answers. | 把尼科和帕蒂分而治之 各个击破 |
[15:58] | I got dibs on Nick. | 我审尼科 |
[15:59] | He won’t be able to talk with you choking him. | 你把他掐死他就没法说了 |
[16:01] | I’ll start with Nick. You take Patty. | 我审尼科 你审帕蒂 |
[16:12] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[16:13] | who are you again? | 你是谁来着 |
[16:16] | Name’s Michael. | 我是迈克尔 |
[16:18] | I’m just a friend who doesn’t want anybody to get hurt. | 只是个想让大家都能全身而退的朋友 |
[16:20] | I asked Josh if I could talk to you. | 我问乔什能否让我跟你谈谈 |
[16:23] | To me? | 跟我谈 |
[16:24] | He’s the whack job running around | 是他疯子似的跑来 |
[16:26] | cracking people in the face with guns. | 用枪托打了我的脸 |
[16:27] | T-tell him to let me go! | 快让他放我走 |
[16:30] | I tried that, Patty. | 我跟他说了 帕蒂 |
[16:31] | I did everything I could | 我用尽了一切方法 |
[16:33] | to walk him out of this building, | 想把他从这弄出去 |
[16:34] | but it looks like we’re gonna need your help, | 但是看来没你帮忙不行 |
[16:36] | because, see, he’s not leaving | 他打算跟这儿死耗 |
[16:38] | until he gets his money back. | 除非把钱还出来 |
[16:40] | I know Mr. Wagner is upset, | 我知道瓦格纳先生很不爽 |
[16:41] | but he is blaming the wrong people. | 但他不能归咎于我们 |
[16:43] | It’s like nick says — investing is a risk. | 投资有风险 入市须谨慎 |
[16:46] | You know, you’re everybody’s best friend | 赚钱时人人都当你好兄弟 |
[16:49] | as long as the cash is rolling in, but the second — | 但是只要 |
[16:51] | The second somebody takes a loss, | 只要他们受了点损失 |
[16:53] | guess who they’re pointing the finger at? | 猜猜被千夫所指那个是谁 |
[16:56] | Is that fair? Is it my fault that the economy crashed? | 这公平吗 又不是我把经济搞垮的 |
[16:59] | I am not judging you, Nick. | 我不是说你 尼科 |
[17:01] | I mean, these are tough times. | 我是说现在世道不好 |
[17:03] | You get a little behind. It’s hard to catch up. | 晚出手半秒黄花菜都凉了 |
[17:06] | So maybe you move some money around. | 也许你拿了点钱去周转 |
[17:09] | It’s not stealing. It’s just buying time. | 那也算不得偷 还不是为了争取时间嘛 |
[17:13] | But if you want to get out of here alive, | 不过要想活着出去 |
[17:17] | then you’re gonna have to come clean. | 你还是说了吧 |
[17:20] | What do you want me to do? | 你想我怎样 |
[17:22] | Tell me where the money is! | 老实交代钱藏在哪 |
[17:24] | We didn’t steal any money! | 钱我们一毛没拿 |
[17:29] | Do you know why Josh Snapped, Patty? | 知道为什么乔什火大吗 帕蒂 |
[17:32] | Because innocent families — | 因为那些无辜的家庭 |
[17:34] | and I’m talking widows and little kids — | 那些孤儿寡母 |
[17:36] | are gonna be out on the street. | 就要流落街头 |
[17:38] | Do you know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[17:40] | Because your boss looted his charity, | 因为你老板骗了他的慈善基金 |
[17:42] | and you helped him do it! | 而你就是帮凶 |
[17:44] | That is a lie! | 你胡扯 |
[17:47] | Nick would never do anything like that. | 尼科不是那种人 |
[17:50] | You’re talking about a man who was in tears | 我们迫不得已遣散员工的时候 |
[17:52] | when he had to lay off his staff. | 他可是内牛满面 |
[17:54] | He felt so bad, he’s been helping Tom Norris | 他深感内疚 |
[17:57] | with his mortgage the last few months — | 前几个月他还帮汤姆·诺里斯还了房贷 |
[17:58] | out of his own pocket! | 自掏腰包 |
[18:00] | That’s the Nick Madison I know. | 这就是我眼里的尼科·麦迪森 |
[18:02] | W-what if I give you the computer, uh, password — | 如果我告诉你电脑的密码 |
[18:05] | the password to our computer system? | 能打开我们电脑系统的密码 |
[18:08] | You could access Josh’s client file. | 你就能看到乔什的客户信息 |
[18:10] | Um…There’s transaction records, account statements, | 里边有转账记录和对账单 |
[18:13] | balance sheets — the whole nine. | 收支报表 全都给你 |
[18:15] | You could tell him that I-I didn’t do anything wrong. | 你就能证明给他看我没有监守自盗 |
[18:20] | Maybe he’d believe you. | 也许他会信你 |
[18:32] | Here’s the last printout. | 最后一份资料 |
[18:34] | When interrogators hear a story without any holes, | 当审讯员听到一个天衣无缝的故事 |
[18:37] | they know someone’s lying. | 他们就知道有人在撒谎 |
[18:39] | Only people who are afraid of getting caught take the time | 只有那些怕被抓住把柄的人 |
[18:42] | to rehearse every detail and anticipate every question. | 才会准备得滴水不漏 |
[18:45] | So? What’s the good news? | 怎么样 有好消息吗 |
[18:47] | The same holds true for accounting. | 同理可证 |
[18:49] | Perfect books are like perfect alibis — | 无懈可击的账本就像完美的不在场证明 |
[18:51] | It confirms you’re dealing with a liar. | 里面肯定有猫腻 |
[18:54] | But there’s no way to prove it. | 可惜拿不出证据 |
[18:55] | there’s nothing here. | 啥也查不到 |
[18:57] | Nick must have another set of books. | 尼科肯定还有另一本帐 |
[18:58] | They might not even be in the building. | 可能根本就不在这楼里 |
[18:59] | Can’t we just make him tell us? | 我们就不能逼供吗 |
[19:01] | Nick’s smart enough to know he can keep denying everything | 尼科是个聪明人 他可以拒不承认 |
[19:03] | and wait for the cops. | 就等着警察冲进来 |
[19:04] | What about Patty? | 帕蒂会说吗 |
[19:05] | She’s innocent. | 她是清白的 |
[19:06] | Nick conned her like everybody else. | 也被尼科骗了 |
[19:08] | So, what are you telling me? | 你们什么意思 |
[19:09] | I did all this for nothing? | 我这是赔了夫人又折兵 |
[19:11] | I’m not gonna get the money back and I’m gonna go to jail? | 拿不到钱还得蹲监狱 |
[19:13] | Hang on. Patty mentioned a Tom Norris. | 慢着 帕蒂提到了个汤姆·诺里斯 |
[19:15] | Norris, yeah — he was the first guy I talked to | 诺里斯 一开始跟我谈的就是他 |
[19:17] | When I started investing with Blue Crest. | 我刚通过兰冠投资那会儿 |
[19:18] | Patty said he’s Nick’s right-hand man. | 帕蒂说他是尼科的心腹 |
[19:20] | Dollars to donuts he knows where that money is. | 十有八九他知道钱藏哪儿 |
[19:21] | Talking to him might be the best move at this point. | 为今之计最好找他聊聊先 |
[19:24] | Am I missing something, because it sounds as though | 我是不是听错了 |
[19:26] | You plan to talk to someone who’s not here! | 听着好像你要玩穿越 |
[19:28] | Relax, Josh. We still have friends outside that can help. | 别急 乔什 外边会有人帮我们 |
[19:30] | How are we gonna call him? We’re not allowed to use the phone. | 怎么联系 电话被掐了 |
[19:32] | We can’t use that phone. | 只是那个电话而已 |
[19:33] | Dig up what you can on Norris. | 去查查诺里斯的底 |
[19:35] | Put Nick in the break room with Patty. | 把尼科也关休息室去 |
[19:37] | I’ll find a way to call out. | 打电话的事我来我想辄 |
[19:43] | In a hostage situation, | 在劫持事件中 |
[19:45] | it’s standard procedure for police to run cellphone jammers | 警方标准处理流程是使用干扰器 |
[19:49] | and commandeer all the phone lines in your location. | 占用你所在位置的所有电话线路 |
[19:51] | To make a call without a police operator, | 要想避开警方的线路 |
[19:53] | You need to access a line they’re not listening on. | 你需要接入一条他们没有控制的线路 |
[19:56] | It’s a lot like stealing cable from your neighbor. | 这就像是偷接邻居家的有线电视 |
[19:59] | If you can access a common wall and stretch the conduit, | 如果你能打开一堵墙 拉出导线管 |
[20:02] | you can connect your phone to the unmonitored line next door. | 你就能接通邻居家没被监控的电话 |
[20:05] | Mike, that password Nick gave you | 迈克 尼科给你那密码 |
[20:07] | got me into Norris’ personnel file. | 能打开诺里斯的私人信息 |
[20:08] | I got an address, social security number — | 里边有他的住址和社保号码 |
[20:10] | Everything but his turn-ons and his turn-offs. | 除了兴趣爱好 几乎要什么有什么 |
[20:12] | How long is this gonna take? | 这得搞多久 |
[20:13] | Well, it’ll go faster if you’d give me a little room! | 让我清静会儿的话想快就好 |
[20:16] | Hey. Trying to help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[20:22] | No, Michael’s still not answering his phone. | 迈克尔还是不接电话 |
[20:25] | Got a feeling Michael’s gonna want to be here | 感觉迈克尔肯定想要见证 |
[20:26] | when we find out what Kassar was up to. | 我们揭露卡萨秘密那一刻 |
[20:28] | Well, Sam’s favors tend to involve a lot of food and drink. | 听说萨姆的朋友准备了丰盛大餐 |
[20:31] | They probably haven’t made it past the appetizers yet. | 可能开胃菜还没吃完呢 |
[20:33] | Well, I guess he’ll have to miss out on all the fun. | 那他就要错过这场好戏了 |
[20:37] | Will it be starting anytime soon, speedy? | 好戏怎么还不开始 开锁小快手 |
[20:40] | Kassar wasn’t taking any chances. | 卡萨这人小心谨慎 |
[20:42] | He’s got a double-cylinder dead bolt, | 他搞了个双机关嵌锁 |
[20:44] | which probably cost more than his car. | 可能比辆车还贵 |
[20:46] | This could take a minute. | 这得花点时间 |
[20:47] | Well, we may not have a minute. | 没时间了 |
[20:49] | Here comes the welcoming committee. | 有个好事儿的过来了 |
[20:51] | Hey. Can I help you? | 我能帮忙吗 |
[20:53] | You know, you may already have. | 说不定你已经帮过我们 |
[20:55] | Did you send in your census questionnaire yet? | 发过人口普查表吗 |
[20:57] | We’re with the census bureau. | 我们是人口普查局的 |
[20:59] | Your neighbor here didn’t take advantage | 你们这位邻居 |
[21:01] | of the self-addressed, stamped envelope we provided. | 没把调查表寄回去 |
[21:03] | Which means we need to conduct an in-person interview. | 因此我们得进行一次会面访谈 |
[21:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:06] | Do you guys have I.D.’s? | 你们有身份证吗 |
[21:08] | I hate to sound paranoid, | 我也不想这么神经兮兮 |
[21:08] | But we had break-ins around here recently. | 但最近这边发生了几次闯空门 |
[21:10] | Really? That is a sha– in this neighborhood? | 真的吗 这实在是…在这个小区吗 |
[21:13] | Of course we have I.D.’s. | 身份证我们当然有 |
[21:14] | Yeah, mine is in my briefcase, which is in the car. | 我的放在公文包里 包放在车里了 |
[21:17] | In the car. | 我的也是 |
[21:18] | Hers — in the car. | 她的也在车里 |
[21:19] | Oh, would that be the gray Mustang that’s parked out front — | 是不是停在门口那辆灰色福特野马 |
[21:21] | License number g-c-6-j-2-7? | 车牌号GC6J27 |
[21:27] | Strangers make us a little nervous these days. | 这些日子陌生人总叫我们紧张 |
[21:31] | Oh, it’s a, uh, supervisor. We got to go. Sorry. | 上头打来的 我们得走了 抱歉 |
[21:34] | Aw. He’s a ball-buster. We got to take this. | 苛刻的上司 我们必须去了 |
[21:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:38] | Fi. Fi, it’s me. | 菲 是我 |
[21:40] | Perfect timing. Kassar has the nosy neighbor from hell. | 打得及时 卡萨有个爱管闲事的邻居 |
[21:44] | I think getting into this place isn’t gonna be as easy — | 我看潜入这地方不太容易 |
[21:45] | Fi, Fi, let’s worry about that later. | 菲 这事儿待会儿再操心吧 |
[21:47] | Right now Sam and I | 眼下 我和萨姆 |
[21:49] | are in the middle of a hostage situation. | 卷进了人质事件中 |
[21:50] | Jesus, Michael! | 不是吧 迈克尔 |
[21:51] | Well, tell me where you are and who’s holding you. | 快告诉我你们在哪里 是谁绑架了你们 |
[21:53] | It’s more like… We’re the hostage-takers. | 其实…我们是绑架人的人 |
[21:56] | I-I’ll explain later. | 我过会儿解释 |
[21:57] | Right now, I need you to find someone. | 现在 我要你帮我找个人 |
[21:59] | It’s Michael. Get the details. | 迈克尔的电话 问清楚情况 |
[22:06] | Hurry. Hurry up and open it. | 快点 别磨蹭 快打开 |
[22:07] | Everything okay here, Josh? | 都还好吧 乔什 |
[22:09] | Everything’s great. | 一切都好 |
[22:10] | I told Josh, if it helps, | 我告诉乔什 如果需要 |
[22:11] | that I would show him our bank accounts. | 我可以给他看我们的银行帐户 |
[22:13] | Not just t-the company’s, but my own personal statements. | 不止是公司的 还有我个人的财务状况 |
[22:16] | Trust me, buddy — after you see these, | 相信我 伙计 看过这些之后 |
[22:18] | You will know that we are all in the same boat. | 你会明白我们都在一条船上呢 |
[22:21] | Here’s your proof. | 你要的证明 |
[22:25] | You’re not trying to help us! You’re with him! | 你根本不是要救我们 你们和他是一伙的 |
[22:27] | So this is your show, huh? | 这都是你一手策划的吧 |
[22:29] | Well, you had me going there for a minute, Mr. Good Samaritan. | 你把我给唬住了那么一会儿 好好先生 |
[22:32] | “I don’t want anybody hurt.” | 说什么”让所有人全身而退” |
[22:34] | – Take him to the break room. – Let’s go. Come on. | -带他去休息室 -走吧 快点 |
[22:36] | You know what this means, don’t you? | 知道你这是在干什么吗 |
[22:39] | You’re all going to jail! | 你们全都要进监狱 |
[22:54] | Armed kidnapping… | 持械绑架 |
[22:56] | Unlawful confinement… | 非法拘禁 |
[22:58] | Madison’s right — | 麦迪森说得对 |
[23:00] | We’re looking at some serious jail time, Mike. | 我们真要去蹲牢房了 迈克 |
[23:02] | You’re not helping the mood, Sam. | 别说得这么惨兮兮 萨姆 |
[23:04] | Sorry I got you into this, brother. | 抱歉把你牵连进来 老弟 |
[23:06] | I’m the one who decided to stay. | 是我自己决定要留下的 |
[23:09] | Funny. | 可笑 |
[23:10] | When I was 10 years old, | 十岁的时候 |
[23:12] | I wanted an air rifle more than anything in the whole world, | 全世界我只想要一把气枪 |
[23:15] | but my dad wouldn’t get it for me. | 但我爸不肯给我买 |
[23:17] | So I used my five-finger discount. | 所以我自己动手顺手牵羊 |
[23:20] | You got caught stealing a bb gun? | 你偷BB抢被抓 |
[23:22] | Mike, it was a red ryder, okay? | 迈克 那可是红色莱德枪[著名西部漫画里的长枪] |
[23:24] | My dad told the cops to lock me up for a couple hours — | 我爸叫警察关我几个小时 |
[23:26] | You know, just to freak me out. | 为了给我个教训 |
[23:28] | I haven’t seen the inside of a jail cell since. | 打那以后我再没见过牢房长什么样 |
[23:30] | It’s a little early to call it a day, Sam. | 现在放弃还早了点 萨姆 |
[23:35] | We still got some cards to play. | 我们手上的牌还没出完呢 |
[23:41] | Can I talk to…Casey? | 我能不能和凯西谈谈 |
[23:43] | Is this Nick? Or Josh? Or Michael Westen? | 是尼科吗 或者乔什 还是迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[23:47] | You still there? | 你还在吗 |
[23:49] | Yeah. I can’t answer any questions. | 在 我不能回答你任何问题 |
[23:53] | I-I understand, and I won’t get you in trouble, | 我明白 我不会给你惹麻烦 |
[23:55] | But I need to ask a very important question. | 但我有个很重要的问题要问 |
[23:57] | Now, if the answer is yes, just say, “I can’t answer that.” | 如果答案是肯定 你就回答 我不能说 |
[24:01] | Is everyone safe? | 大家都安全吗 |
[24:02] | I can’t answer that. | 我不能说 |
[24:03] | He says he wants a panel van — | 他说 他要辆箱式货车 |
[24:06] | Full tank of gas, no side or back windows. | 加满油 没有侧窗和后窗 |
[24:09] | He says he’ll hurt one of us | 他还说 一个小时之内见不到车 |
[24:10] | if he doesn’t see it in an hour. | 他就拿我们中的一个开刀 |
[24:12] | I-I’d love to help, | 我愿意帮助他 |
[24:13] | But I need a sign of good faith. | 但是我们之间需要信任 |
[24:15] | I can’t give him a van | 他得先释放一个人质 |
[24:16] | until he releases one of the hostages. | 不然我不能给他准备货车 |
[24:18] | Uh-huh. Okay. | 好的 |
[24:20] | He says he’ll let one of us go as soon as he sees the van. | 他说 货车一到他就放一个人走 |
[24:26] | We got good news. | 好消息 |
[24:26] | We have an escape vehicle coming. | 我们有逃跑用车了 |
[24:28] | Bad news? | 坏消息呢 |
[24:29] | The negotiator knows I’m in here. | 谈判专家知道我在这里 |
[24:31] | Ah, geez, Mike. | 天呐 迈克 |
[24:32] | Look, maybe we should just pull the plug. | 听着 我们还是认输得了 |
[24:34] | I’ll talk to the cops, tell ’em that we forced you to help. | 我来和警察谈 就说是我们强迫你入伙的 |
[24:37] | One problem at a time, Sam. | 饭要一口口吃 萨姆 |
[24:38] | First the money, then the escape. | 先把钱弄到 然后再想怎么逃 |
[24:40] | Let’s just hope Fi and Jesse can get their hands on Norris. | 但愿菲和杰西能抓到诺里斯 |
[24:56] | 汤姆·诺里斯 骗术专家 | |
[25:00] | Making a cold approach to a scam artist is never ideal. | 贸然接近诈骗专家从来都不切实际 |
[25:04] | They tend to assume | 他们会下意识认为 |
[25:06] | that a stranger showing up out of the blue | 忽然冒出个不认识的人 |
[25:07] | is either a cop or someone they’ve ripped off. | 此人非警察即是曾被他们宰过的羊羔 |
[25:12] | My man, Tommy! How you been, dude? | 好家伙阿汤 最近过得怎么样 |
[25:15] | Listen, we need to — | 听着 我们要… |
[25:16] | Either way, you have to be ready for them to run. | 不管怎样 你得准备好他们撒腿就跑 |
[25:19] | Fortunately, tactical support can make a foot chase | 幸好 战术支持可以让撒丫的追跑 |
[25:23] | much more civilized. | 更加和谐 |
[25:25] | Instead of relying on speed and endurance, | 不要依赖速度和耐力 |
[25:28] | all you need is a distraction and good timing. | 你只需要制造干扰并把握恰当的时机 |
[25:37] | Stings, doesn’t it? | 摔着了吧 |
[25:38] | I want my lawyer. | 我要求找我的律师 |
[25:39] | Well, that would help if we were cops. | 我们是警察的话倒还有用 |
[25:42] | But we work for Nick. | 可惜我们为尼科办事 |
[25:43] | – What? – Oh, come on now, Tommy. | -什么 -别装傻 阿汤 |
[25:45] | You know those marks that come in, just asking to get taken — | 那些待宰的主顾 伸手就来 |
[25:47] | Who do you think is sending them to you, huh? | 你以为是谁给你送去这些肥肉 |
[25:49] | We’re here for our latest cut. | 我们是来拿上一票的份儿 |
[25:50] | Wait a minute. You’re the crew from boca? | 等会儿 你们是博卡的人吗 |
[25:52] | Why didn’t you say something? | 你怎么不早说 |
[25:53] | You didn’t give me a chance to! | 你给我机会说了吗 |
[25:54] | I’m sorry, man! I got spooked! | 对不住了 伙计 我刚被吓倒了 |
[25:56] | What’d you come to me for, anyway? | 那找我来干什么 |
[25:57] | I mean, you know Nick handles the payouts. | 你们也知道 钱都归尼科管 |
[25:59] | You haven’t heard. | 你还不知道吧 |
[26:02] | Get in the car. | 先上车 |
[26:06] | What the hell happened? | 这他妈的发生什么了 |
[26:07] | Place got raided a couple hours ago. | 几个小时前 这里被人抢劫了 |
[26:10] | Nick gave us a heads-up on his way out of town. | 尼科跑路之前给我们报了信儿 |
[26:11] | Said we can get our cut from you. | 说我们那份从你这儿拿 |
[26:13] | He didn’t even call me. | 他没给我打过电话呀 |
[26:14] | Focus on our money, Tom. | 说我们的钱 汤姆 |
[26:16] | I don’t have your money. | 我没有你们的钱 |
[26:17] | You have access to the account, right? | 可你能进入帐户 对吧 |
[26:19] | What account? Don’t you get it? | 什么账户 你们都没数吗 |
[26:22] | Every time we wrap up a big score, | 每回我们收获一大笔 |
[26:24] | Nick converts the take to cash. | 尼科都会转成现金 |
[26:26] | He’s got a floor safe in the conference room. | 他在会议室地下埋了个保险箱 |
[26:34] | You think he’ll fit? | 你觉得他装得下吗 |
[26:40] | Fi. | 菲 |
[26:41] | Lucky you, Michael. You’re sitting on the money. | 迈克尔你走运啊 坐在钱堆上面 |
[26:43] | Nick has a floor safe | 尼科有个保险箱 |
[26:44] | under the carpet in the conference room. | 在会议室地毯下面 |
[26:46] | Crack that puppy and come on out with your hands up. | 把这个宝藏掘了 举着手出来就行了 |
[26:48] | It won’t be that easy, Fi. | 没这么容易 菲 |
[26:50] | Sam and I are on the hook for accomplices now. | 我和萨姆落入圈套成共犯了现在 |
[26:52] | Seriously, Michael? | 说真的 迈克尔 |
[26:54] | You have to stop doing favors for Sam. | 你必须停止给萨姆帮这帮那的了 |
[26:57] | Have you requested a getaway vehicle? | 你要求提供逃跑车辆了吗 |
[26:59] | Yeah. It’s on the way. | 要求了 在路上 |
[27:00] | Well, you’re gonna need a diversion, | 你需要制造事端分散警方注意力 |
[27:02] | And judging from the police turnout, | 从派来的人数判断 |
[27:04] | It’s gonna have to be a big one. | 还得分量重点 |
[27:05] | Fi, if there ever was a time to pull out all the stops, | 菲 如果有这么些时候需要拼了命干 |
[27:09] | This is it. | 那就是现在 |
[27:10] | Michael… | 迈克尔 |
[27:11] | I never thought I’d hear you say those words. | 没想到还能从你嘴里蹦出这几个字儿来 |
[27:16] | Move over. You’re lying on my c-4. | 往边上挪挪 你躺在老娘的炸药上了 |
[27:20] | He’s got it in cash? | 他全换成现金了吗 |
[27:22] | It’s the last phase of scams like this. | 这种骗术最后都是这招 |
[27:25] | Cash is almost impossible to trace. | 因为现金几乎无法追查踪迹 |
[27:28] | Yeah, especially when you use it to buy a million-dollar yacht | 是的 尤其是用来买个价值连城的游艇 |
[27:31] | And sail into early retirement. | 然后向着隐退的生活扬帆启航 |
[27:35] | Looky there. | 瞧瞧 |
[27:38] | Well, hello. | 真不赖呀 |
[27:39] | Son of a bitch. | 真他妈强大 |
[27:41] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[27:44] | Sam, Madison’s not gonna give him the combination. | 萨姆 麦迪森不会把密码告诉他 |
[27:46] | Yeah, I know, Mike. | 是 我知道 迈克 |
[27:48] | We’re gonna have to find another way to get into that safe. | 我们不得不另想办法打开保险箱 |
[27:50] | I got this one, Mikey. | 这活儿交给我 迈迈 |
[27:57] | We found the safe, you bastard. Now what’s the combination?! | 我们找到保险箱了 你个杂种 快把密码告诉我们 |
[28:00] | – What safe? What is he talking about? – Oh, you didn’t know? | -什么保险箱 他在说什么 -你还不知道 |
[28:02] | Yeah, the money Nick stole is in a floor safe right out there. | 就在那儿 尼科把骗来的钱藏在地下保险柜里 |
[28:04] | Is that true? | 是真的吗 |
[28:06] | Well, there’s a safe, yeah. | 没错 保险箱是有一个 |
[28:08] | But there is no money in it. | 但是里面没有钱 |
[28:09] | Well, t-then give up the combination! | 那就把密码说出来 |
[28:11] | Show them it’s empty so we can go home! | 给他们看看里面是空的 我们就可以回家了呀 |
[28:13] | It’s not empty. | 不是空的 |
[28:16] | Our clients’ most sensitive information is in there. | 我们客户最机密敏感的信息都在里面 |
[28:19] | That’s what these guys are really after, | 那才是这些家伙要找的 |
[28:21] | And when they get it, they’ll kill us. | 一旦他们得手 就会杀了我们 |
[28:23] | Give me back the money. Give me back the money! | 把钱还给我 你把钱还我 |
[28:24] | Back off, Josh. | 退后 乔什 |
[28:27] | Do you know what’s stopping me from killing you right now? | 知道有什么能阻止我不马上杀了你吗 |
[28:30] | Absolutely nothing. | 屁都没有 |
[28:31] | Kidnapping or murder, I die in prison either way. | 管它绑架还是谋杀 反正我是要死在牢里 |
[28:33] | Killing me won’t get you the combination! | 杀了我你就得不到密码了 |
[28:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:42] | We’ll just have to do this the hard way. | 看来我们要来硬的了 |
[28:45] | What — what are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[28:47] | I don’t care if you burn me or electrocute me | 我不怕你是烧死我还是电死我 |
[28:49] | Or whatever it is you’re thinking! | 随便你 |
[28:51] | Relax, Nick. I just want to borrow your toaster. | 放松 尼科 我就借你烤箱一用 |
[28:58] | Floor safes are virtually impenetrable | 地下保险箱只要还在地下 |
[29:00] | as long as they’re in the floor. | 基本上是牢不可破 |
[29:02] | If you don’t have a jackhammer to pry one out, | 假如手边没有钻子把它挖出来 |
[29:04] | You need to get creative. | 你就得有创造力 |
[29:08] | Homemade shape charges will do the trick, | 自制电源炸药用起来正合适 |
[29:11] | But if you want to avoid | 但如果你想防止 |
[29:12] | turning a standoff into a full-scale breach, | 小爆炸演变成大规模破坏 |
[29:15] | You’d better have a way to muffle the blast. | 最好想个办法捂住爆炸的威力 |
[29:40] | Hey, Mikey. | 嘿 迈迈 |
[29:40] | Our buddy Nick has some top-of-the-line clubs… | 我们的尼科小朋友用的球杆很高级嘛 |
[29:43] | Titanium. | 钛合金呢 |
[29:57] | Once a floor safe is out of the floor, | 一旦地下保险箱浮出地面 |
[29:59] | It offers about as much protection as a piggy bank. | 其保护力度就和储蓄罐差不多 |
[30:11] | Looks like there’s more than a million there, | 看起来超过一百万 |
[30:12] | But you might want to count it just to make sure. | 不过还是要数一数确认一下 |
[30:14] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[30:15] | -You said there was no money. You lie to me. – Shut up. | -你说里面没有钱 你骗我 -闭嘴 |
[30:17] | I said shut up. | 我叫你闭嘴 |
[30:21] | Down, down. | 放下 放下 |
[30:24] | It’s okay. Everything’s okay. Sit down and shut up! | 没事 一切都没事 坐下安静会儿 |
[30:26] | I just need to take you to the break room, all right? | 我带你去休息室 好吗 |
[30:29] | You’re okay. You’re okay. | 你没事了 |
[30:31] | You think they heard that? | 你觉得外面听到没 |
[30:34] | Team 1, strike positions. | 第一分队 准备突击 |
[30:36] | Copy that. Moving. | 收到 行动 |
[30:38] | Fi, this is not good. | 菲 情况不妙 |
[30:40] | This is not good. | 这样子可不太妙 |
[30:46] | Michael, what’s up? The cops are in place. | 迈克尔 怎么回事 警察都行动起来了 |
[30:48] | They’re about to breach. We’re not ready. | 马上要攻进去了 我们还没做好准备 |
[30:49] | Forget about the diversion, Fi. How much time do we have? | 不管分散注意力的事了 菲 我们有多少时间 |
[30:52] | Well, they already have entry teams in place | 突击队员已经就位 |
[30:54] | with breaching rounds. | 安排了几轮突破 |
[30:55] | They still need perimeter support. | 他们还在等待周边掩护 |
[30:57] | You’ve got about five minutes at best. | 你们最多还有五分钟吧 |
[30:59] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[31:01] | I wish I knew. | 我要知道就好了 |
[31:16] | How’s it looking, Sam? | 萨姆 怎么样了 |
[31:17] | Fi said we got about five minutes before the breach. | 菲说警察攻进来之前我们大概还有五分钟 |
[31:19] | – Yeah, probably less. – The cops are coming in? | -恐怕没那么多时间 -警察就要冲进来了吗 |
[31:21] | Yeah. All right, so, look. Here’s what we’re gonna do. | 是的 好了 听好 我们这样 |
[31:23] | Josh and I are gonna walk outside and give ourselves up. | 我和乔什走出去投降 |
[31:25] | No, sam. I think we might be able — | 不 萨姆 我觉得我们也许能… |
[31:27] | Mike, save it. Look, this is not your call. | 省省吧 迈克 这你说了不算 |
[31:29] | If there’s any chance to keep you out of jail, | 只要能避免你被捕 |
[31:30] | – we’re gonna go for it. – I appreciate that, Sam, | -我们就得去试一下 -这我感激不尽 萨姆 |
[31:32] | but I think we might be able to keep us all out of jail. | 可我觉得我们都能够幸免 |
[31:34] | The cops don’t know who they’re coming in for. | 警察不知道他们要抓的是谁 |
[31:36] | Remember that Parker thing in Lima? | 还记得在利马的那件事吗 |
[31:37] | Lima? No. No, Mike. | 利马 不 不行 迈克 |
[31:39] | You know I like to roll the dice, | 虽然我好赌 |
[31:41] | But that’s just taking it too far. | 但这简直就是孤注一掷 |
[31:42] | What are you guys talking about? | 你们到底在说什么 |
[31:43] | There was a bank heist in Lima. | 在利马的一起银行抢劫案 |
[31:45] | Supposedly, the guys who did it | 据说 那帮抢劫犯 |
[31:46] | Made themselves look like the victims | 装成受害者混了出来 |
[31:48] | And they snuck out scot-free. | 溜之大吉 |
[31:49] | If you can get Patty on our side | 如果你能让帕蒂站到我们一边 |
[31:51] | and I can put this gun in Nick’s hand, | 我让枪落到尼科手中 |
[31:52] | We can do the same thing. | 我们一样也可以做到 |
[31:53] | Mike, you’d have to do a lot more than get it in his hands. | 迈克 只把枪给他是远远不够的 |
[31:55] | He’s gonna have to be pointing that sucker. | 他顶多就敢拿枪指着人 |
[31:57] | Trust me — he’s gonna be ready to shoot somebody. | 相信我 他会朝人开枪的 |
[31:59] | Mike, you know that story’s just a myth. | 迈克 你知道那只是个传说 |
[32:03] | Nobody believes they pulled it off. | 没人相信他们做得到 |
[32:06] | Then I guess we’ll be the first. | 那我们不妨来做那个吃螃蟹的 |
[32:17] | Patty… | 帕蒂 |
[32:19] | This is about to be over, and I just want to let you know | 一切该结束了 我只是想告诉你 |
[32:22] | that I’m sorry about what happened. | 我们对这一切表示歉意 |
[32:24] | I know Josh is, too. | 乔什也是 |
[32:26] | But, you know, Nick caused all this. | 可你要知道这一切都是尼科一手造成 |
[32:28] | You think I don’t know that? | 我怎么会不知道 |
[32:30] | Everything he told me was a lie. | 他一直都在对我说谎 |
[32:34] | I don’t even want to think about | 我甚至都不敢想象 |
[32:35] | The people whose lives I helped that man ruin. | 我帮他害了多少人 |
[32:38] | It’s not your fault. He fooled everybody. | 这不是你的错 他耍了所有人 |
[32:39] | That’ll help me sleep tonight. | 这还能给我些许安慰 |
[32:41] | Well, you know, it’s not too late to do some good here. | 现在弥补过失还不晚 |
[32:44] | If we work together, | 只要我们能通力合作 |
[32:45] | You and Josh can move on with your lives when this is over. | 等一切结束 你和乔什还能找回原来的生活 |
[32:48] | What are you saying? | 你想说什么 |
[32:50] | Well, the cops are gonna ask who the bad guy is. | 警察会问谁是罪犯 |
[32:53] | I’m hoping we all have the same answer to that question. | 我希望我们能统一口径 |
[32:57] | I can tell you right now I hate Nick. | 我可以说现在我恨透了尼科 |
[33:00] | Prison would be too good for that…Evil bastard. | 能把那混蛋绳之以法再好不过 |
[33:07] | But he didn’t hold a gun to my head and keep me here. | 但毕竟不是他拿枪挟持我 |
[33:10] | You ask me, you should all go to jail. | 要我说 你们都该进监狱 |
[33:14] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[33:19] | I did this. | 都是我干的 |
[33:21] | Not them. Me. | 不干他们的事 是我 |
[33:24] | And I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[33:27] | I know it was wrong, and I am willing to face the consequences | 我知道这是错的 甘愿承担后果 |
[33:30] | But I…I just couldn’t live with myself | 可面对那些将流离失所 |
[33:32] | Knowing that those people were gonna lose their homes | 无法养活他们孩子的人 |
[33:36] | and not be able to feed their kids. | 我没有活下去的勇气 |
[33:40] | So, you’re gonna point the finger at somebody, | 所以你要去指责一个人的话 |
[33:42] | Point it at me. | 就怨我吧 |
[33:53] | On your knees. | 跪下 |
[33:54] | W-what are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[33:57] | You’re a smart guy. | 你又不傻 |
[33:58] | Figure it out. | 自己心里清楚 |
[34:00] | Please… You can’t kill me! | 求你 你不能杀我 |
[34:02] | Why not? | 怎么不能 |
[34:05] | We found the money. | 钱我们找到了 |
[34:07] | We only need one hostage to walk out of here. | 我们只要一个人质带我们出去即可 |
[34:09] | We took a vote. You won. | 我们抓阄 抽到了你 |
[34:11] | Wait! Think about it! You don’t want a murder rap! | 等等 再考虑下 谋杀罪可不好玩 |
[34:13] | T-t-they’ll never stop chasing you, and — | 他们可不会放过你 |
[34:16] | Spies are trained to follow certain procedures | 间谍受过训练遵循一系列动作规程 |
[34:20] | When holding someone at gunpoint. | 当用枪指着人时 |
[34:23] | Stand out of arm’s reach… | 应离此人一臂距离 |
[34:27] | Keep your weight on your back foot… | 将重心落于后脚 |
[34:29] | Never take your eye off the target. | 目光应始终不离开目标 |
[34:33] | Unless you want your weapon taken. | 除非你故意想被夺走武器 |
[34:35] | Then you do exactly the opposite. | 那你就反其道而行 |
[34:37] | Sam, what are you doing?! | 萨姆 你在干嘛 |
[34:38] | I told you she couldn’t witness this! | 我说了不要让她看到 |
[34:46] | Aah! Back off! | 退后 |
[34:48] | Everybody over there! Move! | 所有人都退后 |
[34:50] | This kind of sucks for you, doesn’t it, buddy? | 是不是很倒霉 伙计 |
[34:52] | You and your friends are going to jail, | 你跟你朋友一块进监狱 |
[34:55] | And I’m going to aruba. | 而我会去阿鲁巴岛享清福 |
[34:56] | All right, Patty, when we get outside, | 好了 帕蒂 我们出去的时候 |
[34:58] | It’s probably best you keep your mouth shut. | 你最好能保持沉默 |
[34:59] | I can explain the cash, and if you want to get cute | 我来解释屋里的现金 你要是想耍小聪明 |
[35:02] | and mention something about a scam, | 敢提起诈骗的事 |
[35:03] | There’s nothing you can say I can’t talk myself out of! | 我全都可以为自己推脱干净 |
[35:05] | So, let’s go. | 我们走 |
[35:09] | Don’t be stupid, hero. | 别做傻事 充英雄 |
[35:11] | I don’t think you have what it takes to shoot somebody, Nick. | 我看你开不了枪 尼科 |
[35:13] | are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[35:15] | You’re a two-bit scam artist, Nick. | 你就是个垃圾骗子 尼科 |
[35:17] | You’re all talk. | 只会耍嘴皮子 |
[35:18] | That’s why you got into cons in the first place — | 所以你从事诈骗这行当 |
[35:20] | So you wouldn’t have to do a man’s work. | 纯爷们干的事你做不了 |
[35:22] | You’re about to make the stupidest mistake of your life. | 你会犯你这辈子最傻的错误 |
[35:25] | Now move. | 现在退回去 |
[35:27] | Am I wrong, Nick? You’ve got the guts? | 我说错了吗 尼科 你有这胆吗 |
[35:29] | You’ve got the guts to pull the trigger?! | 你敢扣扳机吗 |
[35:31] | You’re damn right I do! | 我他妈就敢 |
[35:38] | – He’s crazy! – Don’t shoot! No! | -他疯了 -别开枪 |
[35:40] | – Get down. – He got a gun. | -趴下 -他有枪 |
[35:41] | Drop the gun. | 放下枪 |
[35:44] | Give me you hands. | 把手伸出来 |
[35:46] | Show me your hands | 手举起来 |
[35:49] | Clear. | 安全 |
[35:52] | – Show me your hands. Keep your hands up. – Okay. Okay. | -手伸出来 举起手 -好 |
[35:58] | How’d it go with Casey? | 凯西怎么说 |
[36:00] | Just stuck to the story, Mike. | 还是不太相信那故事 迈克 |
[36:02] | It’s all on Patty now. Is she with us? | 全看帕蒂的了 她站在我们一边吗 |
[36:05] | Your guess is as good as mine, brother. | 我也没把握 老兄 |
[36:07] | Spies don’t always make decisions | 间谍不是总凭借 |
[36:09] | Based on training, experience, | 基于训练 经验 |
[36:11] | or potential success of a mission. | 或是任务潜在成功概率做出决断 |
[36:13] | Sometimes, it’s just a matter | 有时 只是凭借直觉 |
[36:15] | of doing what you think is right, | 做出正确的决定 |
[36:16] | Even if it means | 即便那意味着 |
[36:17] | Putting your fate in the hands of a stranger. | 把你的命运交给一个陌生人处置 |
[36:19] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911 请问您有何险情 |
[36:22] | Oh, my god! He’s got a gun! | 上帝 他拿着枪 |
[36:24] | Please! Hurry! Please! | 求你 快来 |
[36:26] | That’s you, right? | 那是你 对吗 |
[36:31] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[36:33] | It’s all right, Patty. | 都结束了 帕蒂 |
[36:36] | I know you’ve had a hard day. | 我知道你受了一天的煎熬 |
[36:38] | Look, I’m not trying to make it any harder or any longer. | 我并不想再难为你 |
[36:42] | I have one simple question. | 我就只有一个问题 |
[36:44] | Why’d you make that call? | 你为什么打电话报警 |
[36:49] | Josh Wagner came in completely out of control. | 乔什·瓦格纳进来时情绪失控 |
[36:52] | He said Nick had stolen over a million dollars | 他说尼科从他的善款里 |
[36:55] | From his charity | 偷了至少一百万 |
[36:57] | and he wanted it back. | 他想要回这笔钱 |
[37:00] | Nick denied everything. He said Josh was crazy. | 尼科否认了一切 他说乔什疯了 |
[37:04] | and that’s when Josh pulled the gun? | 那时乔什就掏出了枪吗 |
[37:16] | No. | 不 |
[37:18] | Nick pulled the gun. | 尼科掏出了枪 |
[37:22] | He’s a liar and a thief, | 他是个骗子 小偷 |
[37:26] | and he knew he was about to be exposed, | 他知道自己的阴谋要被揭穿 |
[37:28] | So he took us hostage. | 于是他挟持我们做人质 |
[37:31] | All of us. | 我们四个 |
[37:39] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[37:41] | Wait, wait, wait! You can’t do this! | 等等 你们不能这样 |
[37:43] | I was a hostage! | 我才是人质 |
[37:53] | Westen! I guess I should be thanking you. | 韦斯顿 看来我该谢谢你 |
[37:56] | According to Patty, | 根据帕蒂的供述 |
[37:57] | If you and your buddy Sam hadn’t been around, | 要不是你和你朋友萨姆赶来 |
[37:59] | Things could have been a lot worse. | 情况会糟很多 |
[38:01] | I was just helping out a friend. | 我只是帮朋友排忧解难 |
[38:03] | Got the department’s file on you. | 看了你在局里的档案 |
[38:05] | Says you have a fondness for explosives. | 上面说你酷爱爆破 |
[38:07] | It just so happens I got a safe | 我还发现了一个从地板里 |
[38:08] | Blown out of the floor in there. | 炸出来的保险箱 |
[38:10] | That was like that when we got here. | 我们来时就这样了 |
[38:12] | You’re telling me that Nick blew up his own safe? | 你是说尼科炸了他自己的保险箱 |
[38:14] | Maybe he forgot the combination? | 也许他忘了密码吧 |
[38:21] | I don’t think I could ever find the words to thank you guys. | 我真不知道该怎么感谢你们 |
[38:23] | Well, those ribs were a good start. | 我还惦记着那些排骨呢 |
[38:25] | If you really want to thank us, | 如果真想谢我们 |
[38:25] | call our friend Barry. | 就给我们的朋友巴瑞打电话 |
[38:27] | It’s time you let a pro handle your finances. | 你需要一个专业人士来帮你理财 |
[38:30] | I’ll make sure of it. | 我一定会的 |
[38:34] | So, Mike, uh, I guess I owe you an apology. | 迈克 看来我得向你道歉 |
[38:37] | Why? You were right, Sam. | 为什么 你又没错 萨姆 |
[38:38] | You said it would take less than a day. | 你说办这事用不了一天 |
[38:40] | I did, didn’t I? | 难道不是吗 |
[38:41] | That’s one long-ass day. | 这一天真是又臭又长 |
[38:49] | Hey, Sarge, | 报告老大 |
[38:50] | Nosy neighbor from hell’s a block and a half away. | 多事邻居尚在一个街区以外 |
[38:54] | Dude…You got to go lighter on the rake. | 老兄 你轻一点 |
[38:56] | You’re never gonna get the last pin. | 不然你打不开最后一个弹子 |
[38:58] | When was the last time you did this in the field? | 你小子上次开锁是哪辈子的事了 |
[39:00] | I’m saying window’s closing, super spy. Let’s go. | 反正没门也走不了窗户 零零柒 |
[39:06] | I’m in. | 开了 |
[39:10] | Fresh-painted walls and steam-cleaned carpets | 新粉刷的墙面 干洗过的地毯 |
[39:13] | are great if you’re a realtor showing a vacant apartment. | 对出租公寓的房东来说再好不过 |
[39:17] | If you’re a spy hoping to find a clue, | 但对间谍来说要想找出线索 |
[39:19] | There’s nothing worse than a sparkling-clean home. | 一间窗明几净的房子简直糟透了 |
[39:21] | Maybe Kassar’s a neat freak. | 估计卡萨有洁癖 |
[39:23] | If you can’t even find spare change in the sofa, | 如果你在沙发下都找不到零钱 |
[39:26] | chances are you won’t find anything at all. | 你基本上会一无所获 |
[39:27] | You’re wasting your time. | 别浪费功夫了 |
[39:29] | Hey. You want to go wait in the car, be my guest, all right? | 你想出去待着吗 随你便 |
[39:32] | I didn’t jump through all those hoops, tracking this guy down | 我历尽艰辛一路追查 |
[39:35] | just to give up ’cause you say it’s a dead end. | 绝不会因你说线索断了就轻易放弃 |
[39:37] | It might not be a dead end. | 线索未必断了 |
[39:38] | Spring cleaning like this takes time. | 像这样的大扫除需要时间 |
[39:40] | Chances are somebody was seen. | 很有可能被人看到 |
[39:41] | You want to go talk to the neighborhood watchdog? | 你想去跟邻家的看门狗聊聊吗 |
[39:44] | All right. | 好吧 |
[39:45] | I’m letting you know right now, | 先告诉你一声 |
[39:47] | That chick is a stickler for I.D.’s. | 那娘们很注意对方身份 |
[39:49] | You just happened to bring that? | 你不是偶然带着的吧 |
[39:51] | I had a feeling we might need it. | 我感觉会用到 |
[39:54] | I’m sorry, agent Gordon. | 抱歉 戈登探员 |
[39:57] | I don’t think I’ll be of much help. | 我帮不上多少忙 |
[39:59] | Uh, you’d be surprised, miss… | 你可能大吃一惊 这位… |
[40:01] | Kendra. | 坎卓小姐 |
[40:02] | Sometimes the little details make a big difference. | 有时细节能带来转机 |
[40:06] | When’s the last time you saw mr. Kassar? | 你上次见到卡萨先生是什么时候 |
[40:08] | I don’t know. A few days, I’d say. | 不知道 我猜是几天前吧 |
[40:10] | And you haven’t noticed any, uh, suspicious people | 他走以后 有没有发现什么可疑的人 |
[40:13] | or unfamiliar vehicles since he’s been gone? | 或者可疑车辆前来 |
[40:15] | Like I said, it’s been pretty quiet around here. | 正如我所说 这一带没什么动静 |
[40:17] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:18] | Thank you for your time… Kendra. | 谢谢你 坎卓 |
[40:25] | What’s up? | 怎么样 |
[40:26] | Says she doesn’t know anything. | 她说她一无所知 |
[40:28] | So what’s that look for? | 那你去有什么收获 |
[40:29] | There were pictures on the wall, | 墙上挂着照片 |
[40:31] | but Kendra wasn’t in any of them. | 但坎卓并未出现在其中任何一张上 |
[40:33] | Really? | 是吗 |
[40:34] | You check out her body? It was pretty banging. | 搜她身了吗 这有点违反规定 |
[40:36] | Stay with me. Something’s off here. | 跟着我的思路 这里一定有猫腻 |
[40:39] | No, no, no, no. That’s what I’m saying. | 不 不对 我的意思是 |
[40:40] | A woman with a physique like that | 如此体型的女人 |
[40:41] | doesn’t cover it up to go jogging — not in this heat. | 没必要穿这么多去跑步 天这么热 |
[40:44] | Not unless she’s hiding something | 除非她想掩盖什么 |
[40:45] | like scratches on her arms. | 比如胳膊上的划伤 |
[40:47] | She kills Kassar, | 她杀了卡萨 |
[40:48] | then sits on the place next door | 然后守在隔壁 |
[40:49] | to see if anyone comes knocking. | 看是否有人上门 |
[41:07] | Every precaution you take to make something more secure | 采取的每一道预警措施 |
[41:11] | also makes it less accessible. | 在加强安全性的同时 也都使之更难获取 |
[41:13] | Concealing a high-density tape cartridge behind drywall | 在干式墙里藏录像带 |
[41:17] | is a great way to keep it from being found. | 是个不错的方法 |
[41:19] | She got away, man. | 她跑了 |
[41:21] | We just blew a chance to end this thing. | 我们错失了了结这事的机会 |
[41:22] | But if you ever have to leave in a hurry, | 但你若需匆忙离开 |
[41:25] | You can’t expect to take it with you. | 别指望把它一起带走 |
[41:26] | I don’t know, Jesse. I think we’re just getting started. | 我不这么看 杰西 我们才刚刚开始 |