时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | My name is Michael Westen. | 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[00:02] | I used to be a spy until… | 我曾是一名间谍 但是… |
[00:04] | We got a burn notice on you. | 我们收到你的免职通知 |
[00:05] | You’re blacklisted. | 你被列入了黑名单 |
[00:07] | When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — | 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有 |
[00:10] | no cash, no credit, no job history. | 没现金 没信用卡 没工作记录 |
[00:12] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方 |
[00:15] | – Where am I? – Miami. | -我在哪儿 -迈阿密 |
[00:17] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:20] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:23] | A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… | 一个好战的前女友 |
[00:25] | Should we shoot them? | 开枪杀了他们吧 |
[00:26] | …An old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… | 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友 |
[00:28] | You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一堆小骚娘儿们 |
[00:31] | …Family, too… Hey, is that your mom again? | -还有家人 -又是你妈妈打的吗 |
[00:33] | …If you’re desperate. | 要是绝望的话 |
[00:34] | Someone needs your help, michael. | 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:35] | Bottom line — as long as you’re burned, | 总之 在查明是谁把你炒了之前 |
[00:38] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也去不了 |
[00:43] | As a field operative, some aspects of life | 作为一名外勤特工 生活中某些方面 |
[00:46] | aren’t part of your daily experience. | 并不是来自你的日常经验 |
[00:48] | You may be familiar with the mountains of Afghanistan | 你或许熟悉阿富汗的丛山 |
[00:51] | or know how to break down a .50-caliber machine gun, | 或是知道怎么拆解点50口径机枪 |
[00:54] | but that expertise comes at the cost of certain normal activities | 但那些专业技术是经过某些 |
[00:57] | people take for granted. | 人们的日常活动养成的 |
[00:59] | Keeping up with sports teams, for example, | 例如 保持运动状态 |
[01:01] | or the details of lawn care — | 或是修草坪的细节 |
[01:04] | or dealing with babies. | 亦或是照看宝宝 |
[01:08] | You’re sure it doesn’t need medical attention? | 你确定这东西不需要医疗看护吗 |
[01:11] | Its name is Charlie. | 这东西叫查理 |
[01:12] | And your nephew’s fine, bro. | 况且你外甥又没事 老哥 |
[01:14] | He just needs a little nap. | 他只需要眯一会 |
[01:15] | Oh, by the way, mom — | 顺便说一句 老妈 |
[01:16] | Thank you so much for the “Welcome home” meat loaf. | 非常感谢你的接风肉糜卷 |
[01:18] | It was really — | 真的是太 |
[01:20] | It was thoroughly cooked. | 烤得都熟透了 |
[01:21] | And, uh, Ruth’s going to be bummed she missed it. | 露丝要抱怨她错过了 |
[01:24] | Well, it’s not every day you can get a pedicure. | 修甲的机会不是每天都有 |
[01:28] | So, how’s Fiona? | 菲欧娜怎么样 |
[01:30] | Mom told me you guys are living together? | 老妈说你们俩住一起了 |
[01:32] | Yes, we are. | 没错 |
[01:34] | It’s moving fast. | 进展很快啊 |
[01:35] | At this rate, they should be married by 60. | 照这速度 他俩六十岁就能结婚了 |
[01:39] | Thanks for the food, mom. | 谢谢招待 老妈 |
[01:40] | I’m going to go fix the charger. | 我要去修充电器了 |
[01:43] | Michael, is there going to be an end to this? | 迈克尔 是不是快修好了 |
[01:45] | ’cause I want my garage back. | 我想要回我的车库 |
[01:48] | Mom? | 老妈 |
[01:51] | Could you just support his head? | 你能不能托着他的脑袋 |
[01:53] | You know, I mean, his little neck muscles | 我是说 他幼小的颈部肌肉 |
[01:55] | are not really developed yet. | 还没完全发育呢 |
[01:57] | You may recall | 你可能记得 |
[01:58] | that I’ve done this a couple of times. | 带孩子这事我干过两回 |
[02:01] | Anything else? | 还有要交待的吗 |
[02:03] | No. That’s it. | 没有了 就这点 |
[02:12] | Hey, you know what I was thinking? | 你知道我在想啥吗 |
[02:14] | This would be an awesome project for us. | 这可是我们了不起的工程 |
[02:17] | We could finally convert | 我们终于把你的座驾 |
[02:18] | your ride into a spymobile. | 改装成了间谍专用车 |
[02:21] | We’d put a smoke-screen button right here | 我们在这安了烟雾按钮 |
[02:23] | for high-speed pursuits. | 在高速追击的时候能用 |
[02:25] | You know what happens to smoke at 60 miles an hour? | 你知道烟雾在六十码的时候会怎样吗 |
[02:27] | It dissipates. | 烟雾会被吹散 |
[02:29] | You doing all right, bro? | 你还好吧 老哥 |
[02:30] | Nate, why’d you move back to Miami? | 内特 你干嘛搬回迈阿密 |
[02:33] | See? | 瞧见了没 |
[02:35] | Why do you got to be like that? | 你干嘛要这样 |
[02:36] | It’s important to me and Ruth | 对我和露丝而言 |
[02:38] | that Charlie grow up around family. | 让查理在家人身边长大很重要 |
[02:40] | The same Ruth who skipped the | 你说的是那个因为要去修甲 |
[02:42] | “Welcome home” lunch for a pedicure? | 而错过接风午餐的露丝吗 |
[02:47] | Look, you know Vegas isn’t the right kind of place for me. | 听着 你知道 拉斯维加斯不适合我 |
[02:50] | And since Charlie’s been born, | 自从查理出生之后 |
[02:51] | I’ve been trying to keep my nose clean. | 我一直尝试着规规矩矩生活 |
[02:54] | I’ve been going back to gamblers anonymous. | 我回到戒赌互助会 |
[02:56] | Good for you. | 那很好啊 |
[02:57] | Yeah. It is good for me. | 没错 受益匪浅 |
[03:00] | But I-I was kind of hoping that | 但我希望你和老妈 |
[03:02] | you and mom could help me stay straight, | 能一直帮我保持下去 |
[03:06] | ’cause, um, family helps, bro. | 因为家庭成员是互帮互助的 哥们 |
[03:10] | You can help with the charger. | 你能帮忙修充电器 |
[03:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:16] | It’s good to have you home. | 很高兴你回来了 |
[03:19] | I should run. | 我得走了 |
[03:20] | Yeah? Super-secret spy meeting? | 是吗 机密特工要会面吗 |
[03:22] | Super-secret. | 机密 |
[03:32] | Fi, uh, I thought we were shopping for drapes. | 菲 我以为我们是去买窗帘 |
[03:35] | That store sells drapes. | 那商店就卖窗帘 |
[03:36] | First things first. | 一件件来 |
[03:37] | I’m buying you a paper shredder. | 我要先给你买碎纸机 |
[03:39] | Paper shredder? | 碎纸机吗 |
[03:40] | You seem preoccupied lately. | 你最近似乎心事重重 |
[03:42] | I don’t think it’s healthy to keep files | 我觉得留着那些关于毁掉你生活之人的文件 |
[03:43] | on the people who ruined your life. | 不利于身心健康 |
[03:44] | Vaughn, Carla, management — | 沃恩 卡拉 管理层 |
[03:47] | They don’t deserve a place in your head or your file cabinet. | 他们不该占据你的记忆或是你的文件柜 |
[03:50] | I don’t think some old files are the problem, Fi. | 我不觉得这些旧文件是问题 菲 |
[03:52] | Let’s get rid of them and see. | 那让我们摆脱他们 拭目以待 |
[03:54] | That part of your life is over. | 那部分的生活已经结束了 |
[03:59] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[04:00] | I think we’re being tailed. | 我想我们被跟踪了 |
[04:01] | Man with the blue shopping bag. | 拿着蓝色购物袋的男人 |
[04:03] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[04:05] | Not yet. | 还不确定 |
[04:07] | I clocked him in the parking lot and the coffee place. | 在停车场和咖啡店我也看到他了 |
[04:10] | I don’t think it’s anything, Michael. | 我觉得这挺平常 迈克尔 |
[04:12] | – Let’s split up and see. – Fine. | -我们分头行动 -好吧 |
[04:15] | One of the toughest parts of adjusting to civilian life after | 在重大行动后回归日常生活 |
[04:18] | a major operation is the paranoia. | 最棘手的问题便是多疑 |
[04:20] | You can’t turn it off. | 你无法卸下心防 |
[04:22] | If a shopper behind you is carrying a suspicious package | 如果一名顾客手提可疑包裹跟随你后 |
[04:26] | and avoiding eye contact, | 且回避对视 |
[04:28] | they could be there to do you harm. | 他们或许会对你造成伤害 |
[04:30] | And if you’re right about the threat, | 如果你能准确判断威胁的存在 |
[04:32] | the consequences could be serious. | 后果可能会很严重 |
[04:35] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[04:36] | What do you want?! | 你想要什么 |
[04:37] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[04:38] | Of course, if you’re wrong, | 当然 如果判断失误 |
[04:40] | the consequences could be serious, as well. | 后果也会非常严重 |
[04:43] | Michael! | 迈克尔 |
[04:44] | I’m sorry. I thought I — | 对不起 我以为 |
[04:45] | – What are you doing? – I thought that — | -你在干什么呢 -我以为 |
[04:46] | I-I’m sorry. My — my boyfriend is — | 非常抱歉 我的男朋友他 |
[04:48] | Your boyfriend is a psycho, lady. | 小姐 你的男友不正常 |
[04:51] | Come on, honey. | 走吧 宝贝 |
[04:59] | Post-operation paranoia isn’t something you can control. | 行动后多疑不受控制 |
[05:02] | It’s with you always — | 如影随形 |
[05:04] | When you’re working, when you’re relaxing. | 无论你在工作 还是在休息 |
[05:07] | Even sleep is no escape. | 即使是睡眠也不例外 |
[05:17] | There’s nothing there. | 那里没人 |
[05:21] | You’re dreaming again. | 你又做恶梦了 |
[05:24] | We took care of it. | 我们都搞定了 |
[05:27] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[05:46] | Hey, Mikey, how you doing? | 迈迈 最近好吗 |
[05:48] | Got you a gift. | 送你个礼物 |
[05:49] | – You got me a gift? – Yeah. | -你要送我礼物 -是啊 |
[05:50] | Let me tell you — you’re a tough guy to shop for. | 告诉你 想给你挑礼物还真是难上天了 |
[05:52] | I mean, what do you get for the guy who basically has nothing? | 你说 送给没有喜好的人什么礼物好呢 |
[05:56] | Anyway, try that. | 不管怎样 试试这个 |
[06:00] | A gift certificate for a massage. | 一张按摩礼券 |
[06:02] | Best spa in Miami — | 迈阿密最好的温泉 |
[06:03] | The Mist at the Darabont Hotel. | 达拉伯恩酒店的迷雾 |
[06:05] | There’s a five-month waiting list, | 排队得等上五个月呢 |
[06:07] | unless you have an in with the owner. | 除非你和老板关系亲密 |
[06:09] | Sam’s new girlfriend. | 那是萨姆的新女友 |
[06:11] | You have a new girlfriend? | 你交新女友了吗 |
[06:12] | Elsa and I don’t use labels, Mike. | 我和埃尔莎不给彼此贴标签 迈克 |
[06:14] | Except boy toy. Ha! | 除了男宠 |
[06:16] | She calls me “Boy toy”. Ha ha. | 她叫我男宠 真有意思 |
[06:18] | Anyway, this spa is so relaxing, | 总之 这家温泉浴场超舒适的 |
[06:21] | they got to bring in a defibrillator to | 他们在按摩结束后 |
[06:22] | wake you up when you’re done. | 得靠除颤器叫醒你 |
[06:24] | Might help you with your little — | 或许对你能有点小帮助 |
[06:27] | You told him, Fi? | 你告诉他了吗 菲 |
[06:29] | That you’re obsessing over the people who burned you | 说你沉迷于那些封杀你的人不可自拔吗 |
[06:32] | even though they’re either dead or in jail? | 哪怕他们如今不是死了就是蹲号子了 |
[06:35] | I might have mentioned it. | 我或许有提到过 |
[06:36] | We’ve always known you’ve been a little crazy, | 我们知道你一直有点疯狂 |
[06:37] | but we just don’t want you going crazy-crazy. | 但我们不希望你变得癫狂 |
[06:39] | Sam, I’m fine. | 萨姆 我没事 |
[06:40] | It’s just nightmares. | 只是作恶梦而已 |
[06:41] | They’re a little more than that. | 那可不止 |
[06:43] | You attacked a man who was about to pull a teddy bear on you. | 你袭击了一位要对你亮泰迪熊的路人 |
[06:46] | I told you I spotted him three times. | 我说了我看到他三次了 |
[06:48] | I couldn’t take the risk. | 还是小心为妙 |
[06:49] | It was a mistake. | 那是我失误 |
[06:50] | I’m fine. | 但我没事 |
[06:55] | It’s Nate. | 是内特 |
[06:56] | He’s picking me up at the loft in 15 minutes. | 十五分钟后他在我家等我 |
[06:58] | Okay, Mike, get yourself a massage. | 迈克 去做个按摩 |
[07:00] | Do yourself a favor. | 放松一下 |
[07:03] | So, that went well. | 看来行得通 |
[07:05] | Look, let’s not worry about Mike. | 我们就不要担心迈克了 |
[07:06] | He’s just Mike. | 他就这样 |
[07:07] | Not right now, he isn’t. | 现在的他不是他自己 |
[07:14] | Two weeks living in Miami, | 才在迈阿密待了两周 |
[07:16] | and you’re already in trouble. | 就能惹上麻烦 |
[07:17] | That’s a record even for you. | 你又刷新自己的记录了 |
[07:19] | It’s not me. | 这回不是我 |
[07:20] | It’s my friend. | 是我朋友 |
[07:21] | Look, bro, I just need a little backup. | 老哥 我就想请你帮点小忙 |
[07:23] | Nate, I’m sorry. | 内特 抱歉 |
[07:24] | I just can’t deal with this right now. | 目前我无暇顾忌这事 |
[07:27] | Okay. Good. | 好吧 行啊 |
[07:29] | That’s what I’ll tell my friend. | 那我就转告我朋友 |
[07:29] | I’ll say, “Oh, I am so sorry that your life is in danger… | “很抱歉你有生命危险 |
[07:35] | “But it’s just really not convenient for my brother right now.” | 但目前我哥哥真的不方便帮忙” |
[07:38] | Whose life is in danger? | 谁有生命危险了 |
[07:40] | Jessica. | 杰西卡 |
[07:42] | I knew her husband for like a million years in gamblers anonymous. | 我和她丈夫是戒赌互助会中认识的老朋友了 |
[07:45] | He died of a heart attack last month. | 他上月因心脏病发去世了 |
[07:46] | He left her drowning in debt. | 给她留了一屁股的债 |
[07:47] | Let me guess — | 我猜猜 |
[07:48] | loan-shark problems. | 高利贷追债 |
[07:50] | Yeah. | 是了 |
[07:51] | The dirtbag’s name is Carter. | 那人渣叫卡特 |
[07:53] | She’s in mourning, and the guy trashed her shop. | 她还穿着丧服那家伙就去砸店了 |
[07:56] | She’s in fear for her life. | 她担心自己有生命危险 |
[07:57] | She thinks he’s going to kill her. | 她觉得他会杀了她 |
[07:59] | Tell her to call the cops. | 让她报警 |
[08:00] | I did. | 试过了 |
[08:01] | They filed a report for property damage, | 他们写了份财产损失的报告 |
[08:03] | and then they told her, | 完了告诉她 |
[08:04] | “Call back if it gets serious.” | “情况严重时再打给我们” |
[08:07] | Nate, I don’t — | 内特 我真的 |
[08:09] | I’m just not up for this right now. | 我现在真没准备好插手这类事 |
[08:12] | Listen, bro, I know you’re going through some stuff. | 听着 哥 我知道你最近不太好过 |
[08:17] | But half of you is better than all of most people. | 可有你一半就能顶上一票条子了 |
[08:21] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[08:26] | The day after Paul’s funeral, | 保罗葬礼的第二天 |
[08:28] | this guy, Carter, showed up. | 卡特就出现了 |
[08:29] | He told me that my husband owed him a ton of money. | 他说我丈夫欠了他很多钱 |
[08:32] | I didn’t even know that Paul had been gambling again. | 可我都不知道保罗又回到赌桌上了 |
[08:34] | He was in the hole over 100 grand, Mike. | 他当时亏空了十万 迈克 |
[08:37] | And now Carter wants to squeeze the money out of you? | 所以现在卡特要逼你夫债妻还是吗 |
[08:39] | I gave him everything I could, | 我能给的都给他了 |
[08:40] | but it wasn’t enough. | 但还不够 |
[08:41] | Somehow he found out about my dad’s boat. | 不知怎么他发现我爸爸有艘船 |
[08:43] | It’s her dad’s charter fishing boat. | 那是她爸爸用来租船打鱼的 |
[08:45] | And, of course, without that, | 很显然 没了船 |
[08:46] | he’s out of work. | 他就失业了 |
[08:47] | Losing it will destroy him, | 他不能没有渔船 |
[08:48] | but it’s the only thing that my family owns | 但那是我们家所拥有的 |
[08:50] | that’s worth anything. | 唯一值钱的东西了 |
[08:51] | I don’t know what else to do. | 我都不知道还能怎么办了 |
[08:53] | Giving Carter the boat won’t solve your problem. | 单单把船交给卡特并不能解决问题 |
[08:54] | He’ll just go after something else. | 他还会来要其它东西的 |
[08:56] | Which is why we have to draw a line in the sand. | 所以我们要划定底线 |
[08:58] | All right? We get a bat, right? Couple bats. | 对吧 我们有球棒吧 不止一支吧 |
[09:00] | Um, actually, no. | 说实在的 没有 |
[09:01] | – And then — – No bats. | -然后 -没有球棒 |
[09:03] | Just don’t give him the boat just yet. | 暂且先不要把船交给他 |
[09:05] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我看看有什么可以帮忙的 |
[09:06] | You guys know I’m broke. | 你们知道我身无分文吧 |
[09:07] | I can’t afford to pay you anything, | 我没钱付给你们 |
[09:09] | unless you accept free yogurt. | 除非你们接受免费酸奶 |
[09:13] | Deal. | 成交 |
[09:15] | 杰西卡 委托人 | |
[09:20] | So, what’s our move? | 我们怎么行动 |
[09:21] | This guy Carter, he hangs out at jai alai. | 卡特这人 常在回力球场出没 |
[09:24] | It’s down on 37th. | 在第三十七街南端 |
[09:25] | I was thinking we could do some — | 我想我们可以 |
[09:26] | After you drop me off, your move is going home. | 把我送到那后 你就回家 |
[09:29] | What? | 什么 |
[09:30] | You have a 2-month-old baby, Nate. | 你有个两个月大的婴儿在家 内特 |
[09:32] | You shouldn’t be hanging out around loan sharks. | 不该跟着高利贷到处乱跑 |
[09:34] | Sam and I will check this guy out. | 我和萨姆去查查他 |
[09:45] | Gaming facilities provide a natural habitat for loan sharks | 赛场无形中为高利贷们寻找 |
[09:49] | who are always hunting for gamblers | 急需高利贷的赌徒 |
[09:51] | who need a quick buck at a bad rate. | 提供了天然场所 |
[09:53] | As long as they don’t turn on each other, | 只要他们不互揭老底 |
[09:55] | they’re at the top of the food chain. | 一切就尽在他们掌控 |
[10:02] | Mike, I thought we just talked about you taking some time off. | 迈克 我们不是才谈论过你需要休息一下 |
[10:05] | We did. | 确实 |
[10:06] | But I couldn’t very well tell Nate’s friend, | 但我没法体面的告知内特的朋友 |
[10:08] | “Sorry your life’s in danger, | “很抱歉你有生命危险 |
[10:09] | but it’s not convenient for me right now.” | 但我现在不方便帮忙” |
[10:11] | Well, this is basically the opposite of a vacation. | 但这绝对是假期的反义词 |
[10:14] | I mean, Nate’s friend isn’t just | 内特的朋友遇到的可不是 |
[10:15] | dealing with a street hustler here. | 街头骗子这么简单 |
[10:16] | Take a look at the guy. | 看那家伙 |
[10:18] | Guy looks like he’s made out of scrap metal — | 像是用废铁打造的 |
[10:21] | That’s Carter. | 那就是卡特 |
[10:22] | He’s got a rep for squeezing people | 风传他能逼债 |
[10:23] | until they’re selling plasma. | 逼到别人卖血偿还 |
[10:25] | He’s moving up the ranks pretty quick. | 他的地位升得挺快 |
[10:26] | The guy’s a real pit bull. | 是个狠角色 |
[10:27] | 卡特 狠角色 | |
[10:31] | The one holding his leash? | 他的主人呢 |
[10:32] | Uh, that’s the boss, Wallace. | 他旁边的就是老板华莱士 |
[10:34] | He owns this place and Jessica’s debt. | 拥有这家赛场 也是杰西卡的债权人 |
[10:35] | Suspected in a couple of murders. | 涉嫌几宗谋杀案 |
[10:37] | 华莱士 卡特的老板 | |
[10:40] | I checked into him, Mike. | 我查过他 迈克 |
[10:41] | These guys are real pros. | 这些人非常专业 |
[10:42] | Good. You’ll be careful. | 很好 你要小心了 |
[10:45] | You got something in mind? | 你有计划了吗 |
[10:46] | Convince him the boat they want | 让他相信他们想要的船 |
[10:48] | is mixed up in a police investigation. | 涉及警方调查 |
[10:50] | If they’re as smart as you say you are, | 要是他们有你说的那么聪明 |
[10:51] | they’ll back off and leave Jessica alone. | 就会放弃 不再骚扰杰西卡 |
[10:53] | Nice. | 不错 |
[10:54] | So you want to swap the papers on the boat. | 所以你要交换船只文件 |
[10:56] | You think one of your cop buddies | 你的警察朋友里 |
[10:57] | can hook us up with a fishing boat | 有人能将渔船与迈阿密警局 |
[10:58] | the Miami P.D.’s already investigating? | 进行中的调查案件挂钩吗 |
[11:00] | Mike, what are the chances you’re going to forget all this | 迈克 你忘记这一切并使用按摩礼券 |
[11:02] | and use that spa gift certificate? | 的可能性有多大 |
[11:04] | Zero. | 没可能 |
[11:05] | I’m on it. | 那我自己用吧 |
[11:08] | Come on, Vega! Quit dogging it! | 快啊 维加 抛球啊 |
[11:24] | Hoping to scare off that loan shark with your shirt? | 想假借这件衬衫吓跑高利贷者吗 |
[11:27] | It’s part of the Nate Westen collection. | 这是内特·韦斯顿系列之一 |
[11:30] | It won’t get into my regular rotation. | 不会渗入我的着装风格 |
[11:32] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[11:33] | I should hope not. | 我也希望不会 |
[11:35] | Are you sure you want to do this? | 你确定要帮这个忙吗 |
[11:37] | A woman’s in real trouble. | 那位女士真的有麻烦 |
[11:38] | It’s better than me obsessing over… | 这总好过我沉迷于 |
[11:41] | The other thing. | 其它事情 |
[11:43] | Well, I’m glad we’re on the same page. | 很高兴我们终于达成一致了 |
[11:44] | I picked up that paper shredder | 我选好了碎纸机 |
[11:46] | we didn’t get a chance to buy the other day. | 就是那天没来得及买的那台 |
[11:51] | One press of the button, | 按下按钮 |
[11:53] | and your past becomes your past. | 就能挥别你的过去 |
[11:57] | All right. | 好的 |
[11:58] | I’ll take care of it tonight. | 今晚我会好好研究的 |
[12:00] | Right now? | 现在呢 |
[12:03] | Yeah, I have a business meeting. | 我要参加一次业务会面 |
[12:09] | Have a good day at work, honey. | 祝工作顺利 宝贝 |
[12:14] | Making an approach to a bad guy isn’t always | 想要接近恶棍 不是总得显得可怕 |
[12:16] | about seeming scary, intimidating, or even smart. | 咄咄逼人 或是思路敏捷 |
[12:20] | A certain kind of target needs to feel superior, | 一些特定目标需要有优越感 |
[12:22] | so if getting the job done means letting them | 想完成任务就意味着要让他们 |
[12:24] | be the dominant force in the room… | 成为事态的主导者 |
[12:26] | Shop’s closed! | 停止营业了 |
[12:27] | Everyone out! | 都给我出去 |
[12:28] | Now! | 快 |
[12:29] | You step back and let them do exactly that. | 这时候你应该装装孙子 让他们耍 |
[12:32] | You deaf, dumb, or just looking to get hurt? | 你是聋了还是哑了 想找死是吧 |
[12:37] | I’m looking to get paid, bro. | 兄弟 我也是来收账的 |
[12:38] | Yogurt lady’s dead husband owed me money, too. | 这位酸奶小姐死去的老公也欠我钱 |
[12:40] | The name’s Trey. | 在下特雷 |
[12:42] | Get in line. | 老实等着 |
[12:43] | She don’t give anybody a nickel till I’m done with her. | 她先跟老子了结之后才轮到别人 |
[12:45] | You know, she figured you’d say that. | 她早知道你会这么说 |
[12:46] | And for a second there, I was nervous. | 我那会儿还挺害怕 |
[12:48] | Two of us trying to collect, and she’s tapped out? | 收账的何苦为难收账的 人家说没钱 |
[12:50] | It’s like squeezing juice from a stone. | 这不就是石头里榨果汁嘛 |
[12:52] | – You mean blood. – No, no. | -你是说要以血偿债 -不不 |
[12:54] | Pretty sure it’s juice. | 果汁要榨总是有的 |
[12:55] | So she mentions you’ve been hassling her about some boat. | 她说你们一直都在打什么船的主意 |
[12:58] | And ding — I have an idea. | 于是我就那么灵光一现 |
[12:59] | Not interested. | 不感兴趣 |
[13:00] | Hey, I know you’re a busy man. | 我知道你们都是大忙人 |
[13:01] | I’m just asking for five minutes, okay? | 我就占用五分钟 行吗 |
[13:02] | If the yogurt lady’s daddy has a boat, | 如果酸奶小姐她爹当真有什么船 |
[13:04] | I am exactly the guy you should be talking to. | 找我就算是找对人了 |
[13:06] | I don’t like your ugly shirt, | 爷我看不惯你这破衬衫 |
[13:08] | I don’t like your smart mouth, | 看不惯你这油嘴滑舌 |
[13:10] | And I don’t like you. | 还看不惯你这个人 |
[13:11] | I do things my way. | 我有自己的招数 |
[13:12] | Well, let’s do it your way. Okay. | 好吧 这不就是你的招数嘛 谁不会 |
[13:14] | You want to do it your way? | 你不想使这招吗 |
[13:15] | Let’s do it your way! | 那就按你的来 |
[13:19] | Hand over the boat, yogurt lady! | 酸奶小姐 把船给我交出来 |
[13:21] | Don’t get me wrong. | 别误会 |
[13:22] | I like breaking stuff as much as the next guy. | 我和这些人一样喜欢动粗的 |
[13:24] | But according to the DMV, | 但根据车管局的规定 |
[13:25] | that boat belongs to her daddy, | 船是他老爹的 |
[13:27] | so smashing counters isn’t going to make it yours, is it? | 砸柜台也不能把船砸成你的 对吧 |
[13:29] | You want to turn it into nice, untraceable cash? | 想把船变成白花花的银子 |
[13:32] | Then I’m who you want to talk to, | 那找我就算你找对了 |
[13:33] | using a little system I like to call the Trey system. | 我可以用我的关系给你运作 |
[13:37] | Which is? | 什么 |
[13:38] | I have a buddy. | 我有个伙计 |
[13:39] | I used to do this back in Vegas. | 一般都在维加斯运作 |
[13:40] | I called him the magician. | 我称他为魔法师 |
[13:42] | Forges documents. | 伪造文件 |
[13:43] | I can get us papers that make that boat yours. | 我可以搞来一些文件 把船转给你 |
[13:46] | You cash out said boat — | 你把船一出手 |
[13:48] | Dollar bills rain from the sky. | 白花花的票子就从天而降咯 |
[13:51] | You’re listening to Trey now, aren’t you? | 我说得有道理吧 |
[13:54] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:55] | You just earned a date with my boss. | 你可以跟我老板谈谈 |
[14:11] | As a spy, you get used to people | 作为间谍 你得习惯 |
[14:13] | having whispered conversations about you. | 别人对着你窃窃私语 |
[14:15] | It’s a little like being in high school. | 和上高中差不多 |
[14:17] | But when people are whispering about you in algebra, | 但如果你在某方面有特长 |
[14:19] | they’re a lot less likely to try and kill you afterward. | 他们事后追杀你的可能就会大大降低 |
[14:29] | You worked with a crew in Vegas? | 听说你在维加斯有一帮伙计 |
[14:30] | Crew? No. Just one buddy. | 一帮 不 就一个而已 |
[14:32] | He’s the guy I told you about. | 就是我说的那个 |
[14:33] | So only one deadbeat back there knows you’re here | 这么说你的老巢就只有一个混混知道 |
[14:35] | sticking your nose where it don’t belong. | 你在这里不知天高地厚地瞎掺和 |
[14:36] | Chief, it’s not like that. | 老大 话不能这么说 |
[14:38] | I thought I had an opportunity here. | 我以为你会听我一句劝 |
[14:39] | Hey, what kind of a man would I be | 我要是任你小子跑进来 |
[14:40] | if I let just anybody walk in here | 对我指手画脚 |
[14:42] | and tell me how to run my business? | 那我算哪根葱了 |
[14:43] | Vic, take this guy back. | 维克 把这小子带下去 |
[14:45] | Work on his manners. | 教教他礼节 |
[14:45] | Hey, hey, hey. | 慢着 慢着 |
[14:46] | You don’t like him, you don’t like him. | 你看不惯他就算了 |
[14:48] | The guy’s got a plan. | 但这家伙有个计划 |
[14:49] | Hear him out. | 听听看 |
[14:53] | I think Carter’s got a soft spot for you. | 看来卡特还怜香惜玉了 |
[14:55] | Isn’t that sweet. | 够贴心 |
[14:58] | Nah. He just knows a smart idea when he sees one. | 哪里 他只是”从善如流”而已 |
[15:00] | You’ve been waiting on this yogurt lady’s boat for what — | 你们盯上酸奶小姐的船应该有… |
[15:02] | A month now? | 个把月了吧 |
[15:03] | There’s more than one way to skin a cat’s hair off its body. | 要拿到船还有其他方法 |
[15:06] | My guy in Vegas, he can make title documents appear | 我在维加斯的伙计 能凭空伪造 |
[15:09] | out of thin air. | 所有权文件 |
[15:11] | I know that drill. | 这把戏我知道 |
[15:12] | Too bad I don’t like magic. | 可惜爷看不上这一套 |
[15:13] | Do you like money? | 那你看得上钱吗 |
[15:14] | Do you like money? | 看得上钱吗 |
[15:15] | I got watermarks, renewal notices, | 水印 延期通知 |
[15:17] | state registration. | 车船登记证一应俱全 |
[15:19] | This guy can even toss in a fake repair history. | 这家伙连维修记录都能搞来 |
[15:21] | Nah. | 不行 |
[15:21] | Something always splashes back. | 肯定会出问题 |
[15:23] | They want to sue you. | 到时候人家一告我 |
[15:23] | They repossess the boat. | 船又被收回去 |
[15:25] | I don’t know who broke your heart in the past, | 我不知道你过去被谁耍过 |
[15:26] | but it wasn’t me. | 但不是我 |
[15:27] | These forged documents are so good, | 这些伪造文件会完美得 |
[15:29] | they make real ones look fake. | 足以以假乱真 |
[15:34] | I just want my money. | 我只要把钱收回来就好 |
[15:35] | Then let’s see what he can do. | 那就看他有什么本事 |
[15:38] | And nothing’s going to splash back. | 最好别出问题 |
[15:39] | Once we get our new boat, | 船一到手 |
[15:41] | I’ll take yogurt lady and her daddy | 我就送酸奶小姐 |
[15:41] | on a trip to the everglades. | 和他老爹上西天 |
[15:44] | They’re dead, they can’t sue nobody. | 人都死了 拿什么告你 |
[15:49] | Fine. | 好 |
[15:51] | But if this goes sideways, Vegas, | 小子 这事要是出什么差错 |
[15:53] | some gator’s going to be making swamp fertilizer out of you, too. | 你就也等着当肥料吧 |
[16:05] | I know it sounds scary, | 这事儿说起来挺危险 |
[16:06] | but we can still make it work. | 但我们可以搞定 |
[16:07] | I’m in with the loan sharks now. | 我现在混到这个高利贷债主一边了 |
[16:09] | What difference does that even make? | 那又能怎样 |
[16:11] | They’re planning on killing Jessica | 他们现在就看杰西卡交不交船 |
[16:12] | whether she hands over the boat or not. | 然后决定杀不杀她 |
[16:16] | I mean, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[16:17] | We’re not going to let them, um — | 我们不会眼睁睁看着… |
[16:20] | Uh, Nate’s right. | 内特说的对 |
[16:21] | We’re not going to let them kill you. | 我们不会眼睁睁看着他们杀了你 |
[16:22] | That’s why we’re going to do more than | 现在我们要做的 |
[16:23] | just get you mixed up with a police investigation. | 不仅仅是要警局调查你 |
[16:26] | We’re going to make Carter look like an undercover cop. | 我们要把卡特变成警方卧底 |
[16:28] | His boss is going to have to remove him from the equation, | 他老板肯定会开掉他 |
[16:31] | You’re off the hook, | 然后你就脱险了 |
[16:32] | and Miami has one less sociopath to worry about. | 而且迈阿密又少了个社会害虫 |
[16:35] | I like that you’re so confident, | 你们这么自信 我很欣赏 |
[16:37] | but is that even possible? | 但这样做行得通吗 |
[16:38] | It’s not as crazy as it sounds. | 倒没说得那么玄 |
[16:40] | Carter’s never been arrested, | 卡特还没有逮捕记录 |
[16:42] | he’s from out of town, | 他是外地人 |
[16:43] | and he’s moving up the ladder pretty fast. | 这家伙爬得够快 |
[16:44] | Throw in a police boat | 找一艘警用艇 |
[16:45] | and a service-issue glock planted at his place, | 再在他住所放一把制式格洛克手枪 |
[16:47] | he might as well be wearing a badge. | 最好再给他搞个警徽 |
[16:49] | – Right. – I love this idea. | -没问题 -好主意 |
[16:50] | What can I do? | 那我干什么 |
[16:51] | You’re coming with me. | 你跟我一起 |
[16:52] | We’re going to keep tabs on Carter. | 监视卡特 |
[16:53] | Just keep your head down for the next few days, | 以后这几天你小心行事 |
[16:56] | and we’ll let you know when they’re gone for good. | 他们上钩后我们会通知你 |
[16:59] | You’ll be all right. | 你不会有事的 |
[17:00] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[17:15] | Carter’s making another collection, | 卡特又去收账了 |
[17:17] | which should give us a chance to get to his car. | 咱们正好乘机给他的车动点手脚 |
[17:24] | That’s pretty small. | 这么小 |
[17:25] | This is really going to lead us to his place? | 真能带我们找到他家 |
[17:27] | That’s the magic of GPS satellites, Nate. | 内特 这就是卫星定位系统的魔力所在 |
[17:30] | You need to place it under his wheel well. | 把这个放在他的车轮下 |
[17:33] | Yeah. Okay. | 好 没问题 |
[17:35] | By the way, that shirt looks good on you. | 顺便 你这身衬衫挺好看 |
[17:37] | I mean, of course, it does look better on me, | 当然我穿上肯定更拉风 |
[17:39] | but it looks pretty good on you. | 但你穿着也不赖 |
[17:40] | I’m burning it after this is over. | 这个搞完了我就烧了它 |
[17:43] | Harsh. | 真不和谐 |
[17:46] | Well, in any case, this might be our best chance. | 不管怎样 这个可能是最佳时机了 |
[17:49] | Looks like they’re pretty occupied. | 这下他们好像有得忙了 |
[17:52] | Yeah, with barbecuing a motorcycle dealership. | 没错 看来要收拾这卖车的了 |
[17:55] | That’s gasoline. | 他们拿着汽油 |
[17:56] | Change of plans. | 计划改变 |
[17:57] | I’m going inside, see if I can move this along | 我得进去 看看能不能起点作用 |
[17:58] | and keep Carter from hurting anyone. | 不要让卡特伤及无辜 |
[18:00] | You plant the tracker, Nate. | 内特 你去安装跟踪器 |
[18:02] | Don’t make any mistakes. | 别给我出岔子 |
[18:03] | We may only get one chance at this. | 我们可能只有这一次机会 |
[18:12] | Next time, it’s your skull! | 下次就等着爆头吧 |
[18:13] | Please, stop. | 求你们不要这样 |
[18:14] | You destroy my bikes, I can’t get you your money. | 你们毁了我的车 我就没法还钱了 |
[18:17] | That was last week’s excuse. | 上周也这么说 |
[18:19] | Seems like we’re not getting through to you. | 你成心跟老子过不去是吧 |
[18:24] | No, please, stop! I’m begging you! | 别这样 求你了 |
[18:36] | You know, they say there’s nothing worse than burning to death. | 据说没什么比被活活烧死更惨的了 |
[18:39] | I can get your money next week. | 下周我一定还钱 |
[18:41] | Yeah, your skin sizzles right off your body. | 你的皮肉燃烧着从你身上脱落 |
[18:44] | Your lungs sear from the hot air. | 你的肺叶被灼热的空气炙烤着 |
[18:47] | You gag from the smell of your own burning flesh. | 你在自己身体烧焦的气味中窒息 |
[18:52] | Hey, there you are. | 可算找到你了 |
[18:53] | I been calling you, bro. | 我一直在给你打电话 |
[18:54] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你来这儿做什么 |
[18:55] | Why aren’t you picking up your phone? | 你怎么不接电话呢 |
[18:56] | I told you I’d call you. | 我说过了会打给你 |
[18:57] | Now get lost! | 给我马上消失 |
[18:58] | What, right after your whole murder and arson in broad daylight? | 在你光天化日之下放火杀人之后吗 |
[19:01] | You going to call me from jail? | 你打算到了监狱再打给我吗 |
[19:02] | Damn it. Look what you did. | 该死的 又坏了我的事 |
[19:05] | Damn, bro! Little harsh. | 我靠 过分了啊 |
[19:07] | Should put a bullet in your head right now. | 真该他妈一枪崩了你 |
[19:09] | Only if you don’t care about getting yogurt lady’s boat. | 看来那酸奶小姐家的船你不打算要了 |
[19:11] | My guy called. | 我的人打电话来了 |
[19:12] | The papers are ready. | 你的文件已经备好了 |
[19:15] | Fine. Go get them. Set it up. | 行了 你去取吧 抓紧办完 |
[19:16] | The sooner this is over, | 越快越好 |
[19:17] | the sooner I never have to see you again. | 省得我老是看见你这张衰脸 |
[19:20] | Hot bike. | 这车要火 |
[19:30] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[19:31] | I’ve had better jobs. | 一般般 |
[19:32] | You plant the tracker? | 跟踪器放好了吗 |
[19:35] | N-no. | 没啊 |
[19:36] | You said you were going to do that, right? | 你不是说你去放吗 |
[19:40] | Dude, I’m messing with you, bro. | 老哥 我跟你闹着玩呢 |
[19:42] | I put it under the rear wheel well. | 我放在后轮轮窝下了 |
[19:44] | God. | 老天 |
[19:45] | You really weren’t kidding about being out of it. | 你还真是有点神经过敏 |
[19:55] | When you’re running an official operation, | 当你在执行官方行动时 |
[19:57] | the mission is over when your superiors say it is. | 只有上司宣布行动结束 任务方才终止 |
[20:00] | Documents are locked away to a basement vault, | 档案被送至地下保密室封存 |
[20:02] | and you walk away. | 你也一走了之 |
[20:03] | When you’re investigating events from your own life, | 当你调查自己的行动档案时 |
[20:05] | it’s harder to turn the page. | 每翻过一页都倍加困难 |
[20:07] | Even if you’ve read a file 10 times, | 即便是一份被你看了10遍的文件 |
[20:09] | it might still hold a secret. | 里面仍可能暗藏玄机 |
[20:18] | Nate and I found Carter’s apartment in coconut grove. | 内特和我在椰子林区找到了卡特的公寓 |
[20:21] | It shouldn’t be too hard to sneak in once he’s gone. | 待其离开后潜入公寓应该不成问题 |
[20:24] | It should be empty tomorrow morning. | 明早应该没人在 |
[20:25] | Sam just swapped out the boats up in boca. | 萨姆在博卡把船调了包 |
[20:28] | I’m going to take Carter up there, | 我会在那里拖住卡特 |
[20:29] | so you should have a few hours. | 你大概有几个小时的时间 |
[20:30] | Great. | 好极了 |
[20:31] | That gives me more time than I need to hide our little gift. | 藏我们的小礼物几个小时绰绰有余 |
[20:36] | One cellphone, complete with call log to the local precinct. | 一部存有与当地警方通话记录的手机 |
[20:39] | And one body-wire rig. | 一部微型录音机 |
[20:42] | And a police-issue Glock. | 和一支警用格洛克手枪 |
[20:47] | Everything to make Carter look like an undercover cop | 全方位多角度把卡特打造成卧底警察 |
[20:49] | but a box of doughnuts. | 就差一盒甜甜圈了 |
[20:52] | It’s perfect, Fi. | 无懈可击 菲 |
[20:55] | I see someone’s been doing a little spring shredding. | 貌似某人刚搞完档案大销毁 |
[21:01] | Feel good? | 感觉好多了吧 |
[21:03] | Look, I know it’s hard to leave your past behind, | 听着 我知道你很难忘记过去 |
[21:07] | but it’s for the best. | 但这都是为了你好 |
[21:09] | You’ll sleep easier. | 你可以睡个安稳觉了 |
[21:11] | Unless I keep you up. | 除非我不许你睡 |
[21:23] | Bad guys, like most people, | 坏蛋 跟多数人一样 |
[21:24] | aren’t big on checking the details in legal documents, | 很少留意法律文书的细节 |
[21:28] | which makes fine print a powerful weapon for a spy. | 这使小字体印刷成为间谍的一大利器 |
[21:31] | Altering information on subsection 10 of a title deed | 更改所有权证书的第十款 |
[21:35] | may not be very exciting, | 并不起眼 |
[21:36] | but when that information makes a loan shark look like a cop, | 但当这条信息让一个放债人有了卧底的嫌疑 |
[21:39] | it can be as deadly as a bullet. | 它就会像子弹一样致命 |
[21:43] | Congratulations. | 恭喜一下 |
[21:44] | We’re proud owners of the skylark ii. | 恭喜你我成为这艘云雀2代的拥有者 |
[21:48] | You weren’t kidding. | 还真别说 |
[21:49] | Your guy’s got skills. | 你们还真有两下子 |
[21:50] | I’ll pick up the boat this afternoon. | 我下午去取船 |
[21:52] | Well, let’s go now. | 不如我们现在就去吧 |
[21:52] | I arranged my day so we could both drive up to boca. | 我都计划好了 咱们一起去博卡转转 |
[21:54] | Tough luck. | 赶得不巧 |
[21:55] | I got things to do. | 我还有事呢 |
[21:56] | Stuff that’s more important than getting rich? | 有什么事比赚大钱更重要呢 |
[21:57] | Oh, come on. | 得了 |
[21:58] | It’ll take two hours. | 用不了俩钟头 |
[22:00] | Okay, okay. | 噢 行 |
[22:01] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 原来如此 |
[22:01] | I see what’s happening. | 我算看出来了 |
[22:02] | You’re trying to cut out the middleman. | 你想把中间人甩了 |
[22:04] | Don’t look a gift horse in the teeth. | 吃水还不忘挑水人呢 |
[22:06] | You mean mouth. | 是’挖井人’吧 |
[22:07] | No, I think it’s teeth. | 不对 我记着是’挑水人’ |
[22:08] | Point is, you never cut out Trey. | 总之 分钱不能忘了特雷 |
[22:10] | I’m not cutting you out. | 少不了你的 |
[22:11] | I’ll call you when I have your money. | 等拿到了钱我会给你打电话的 |
[22:13] | Look, Trey is not leaving — | 听着 特雷的原则是 |
[22:15] | I just detailed this car. | 我刚清洁了车内饰 |
[22:16] | I don’t want to have to detail it again. | 我不想再清洁一遍 |
[22:18] | Trey is leaving. | 特雷的原则是走为上 |
[22:20] | So, how are you going to handle the sale? | 那你怎么把船倒手呢 |
[22:22] | Do you got someone who can sell the boat? | 有人能帮你卖掉吗 |
[22:24] | What’s the timeline thing for sort of the — | 你是怎么打算的 |
[22:26] | Are you going to advertise on the worldwide web? | 打算从网上打广告吗 |
[22:35] | Hey, Mikey, we’re in Carter’s place now, | 迈迈 我们在卡特家呢 |
[22:37] | Planting his little undercover-cop stash. | 帮他把卧底警察的百宝箱藏好 |
[22:39] | Aren’t you supposed to be with Carter driving up to boca? | 你不是该和卡特在去博卡的路上吗 |
[22:42] | He had other ideas. | 他有别的打算 |
[22:43] | You got a bead on the car? | 你能跟踪他的车吗 |
[22:44] | I’ll take a look. | 我看一下 |
[22:45] | He say anything about where he was headed? | 他说要去哪了吗 |
[22:47] | No, he wasn’t particularly chatty. | 没 人家不喜欢闲聊 |
[22:51] | Oh, crap, Mike. | 见鬼 迈克 |
[22:52] | He’s heading home. | 他正回家 |
[22:53] | He’s heading right here, | 他朝我们来了 |
[22:54] | and he’s close. | 而且快到了 |
[22:56] | Sam, get out of there now. | 萨姆 马上离开那 |
[22:58] | What? He’s driving here now? | 什么 他往家来了 |
[22:59] | Yeah. I’ll buy you as much time as I can. | 对 我尽量给你争取时间 |
[23:01] | Plant the stash. | 把箱子藏好 |
[23:02] | I’m on it. | 在放呢 |
[23:11] | Stalling someone with a car accident | 利用交通事故拖住目标 |
[23:13] | is about calibrating the perfect amount of impact. | 关键在于把碰撞的尺度拿捏得恰到好处 |
[23:15] | You don’t want to cause a major injury | 你既不想造成人员伤亡 |
[23:16] | or create a massive scene. | 又不要弄的现场一片狼藉 |
[23:18] | You just need enough contact | 你只需要造成足够的接触 |
[23:19] | to keep your target from leaving right away, | 使目标不能立即驶离 |
[23:22] | and it’s all about the timing. | 你得会把肇事者变成对方 |
[23:23] | You want to make them — hit you. | 而这全对靠时机的把握 |
[23:35] | Hey, buddy. | 伙计 |
[23:36] | What the hell was that? | 这他妈是怎么回事 |
[23:37] | You trying to kill me? | 想撞死我啊 |
[23:38] | You pulled out in front of me. | 是你把车倒到我跟前的 |
[23:39] | That was your fault. | 是你的责任 |
[23:40] | Oh, my back. | 我的老腰啊 |
[23:41] | Oh, I didn’t hit you that hard. | 撞得没那么厉害 |
[23:42] | Look, there’s almost no damage. | 你看 车都没怎么坏 |
[23:43] | Just call it even. | 咱谁也不欠谁的 |
[23:44] | Even? You could have crushed my spinal cord! | 这算什么 你差点把我脊梁骨撞断 |
[23:47] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[23:48] | Is that the way it’s going to be, huh? | 你故意的是吧 |
[23:49] | You going to extort me? | 不就是想讹钱吗 |
[23:50] | You want it? | 要这个是吧 |
[23:51] | Here, take this. | 来 拿着 |
[23:52] | I’m leaving. | 哥得走了 |
[23:53] | How dare you! | 你怎么能这么过分 |
[23:54] | First you run into me. | 首先是你把我撞了 |
[23:55] | Now you’re trying to buy me off? | 然后想扔下钱一走了之 |
[23:56] | Oh, get lost. | 滚吧你 |
[23:57] | No, no. | 不行 |
[23:58] | Oh, no. | 这事没完 |
[23:59] | Where do you think you’re going, | 你想上哪去 |
[24:00] | Mr. Hit-and-run? | 你个肇事逃逸的 |
[24:01] | Get lost! | 给我滚 |
[24:02] | R72A3T — that’s your license plate, | R72A3T 你的车牌号我记住了 |
[24:04] | and I am calling the cops. | 我现在就报警 |
[24:06] | You’re not calling the cops. | 有本事你就报警 |
[24:07] | I told you to take off, | 我告诉你给我滚 |
[24:09] | or I’ll give you some real injuries. | 不然老子就真让你尝尝受伤的滋味 |
[24:10] | Okay, I’m willing to make a deal. | 好吧 咱可以商量 |
[24:12] | I told you to get lost! | 我告诉你给我滚 |
[24:14] | Okay, just give me the cash. | 好吧 你就赔我钱吧 |
[24:15] | How about that? | 这总行了吧 |
[24:17] | You got to at least admit that you’re wrong. | 你至少得承认这是你的错 |
[24:19] | I’m going to make a citizen’s arrest. | 我要打电话报警让他们来逮捕你了 |
[24:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:22] | Apartment 22. | 22号公寓 |
[24:23] | Get out of here. | 快滚开 |
[24:24] | You jerk! | 你个混蛋 |
[24:45] | I broke a nail. | 我弄断了根指甲 |
[24:49] | The pieces are in place. | 东西都到位了 |
[24:50] | There’s a service-issue . | 这下就有信任问题了 |
[24:51] | 40-cal hidden in Carter’s floor, | 卡特家的地板下藏着一把点40口径手枪 |
[24:53] | and they’re heading for the boat. | 他们现在正朝着那艘船去了 |
[24:54] | So now you can accuse Carter of being an undercover cop. | 那么现在你可以说卡特是卧底警察了 |
[24:57] | Well, almost. | 是 差不多了 |
[24:58] | First, we need Carter to give his boss the boat, right? | 首先 卡特得把那条船交给他老板 是吧 |
[25:01] | Here we go, Mike. | 我们开始吧 迈克 |
[25:02] | Radio’s playing my favorite song. | 收音机正放着我最喜欢的歌曲 |
[25:05] | Carter’s showing off the new boat to Wallace right now. | 卡特正在向华莱士炫耀那条新船呢 |
[25:07] | The guy’s gonna need a rotator-cuff surgery the way | 他要继续得瑟 |
[25:09] | He’s patting himself on the back. | 就得尝点苦头了 |
[25:11] | Thought you and vegas were hunting this down together. | 我还以为你和拉斯维加斯小伙一起搞定这条船的呢 |
[25:13] | Where is he? | 他人呢 |
[25:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:14] | That guy caught a lucky break running into us, | 那家伙运气好 正好碰上了我们 |
[25:16] | But I’m ready to be done with him. | 但是我已经准备跟他了结了 |
[25:18] | This thing has a nav system. | 这条船还有导航系统呢 |
[25:20] | Outrigger’s a tuna tower. | 舷外支架有一个金枪鱼塔 |
[25:22] | Pretty sweet, huh? | 真不错啊 是吧 |
[25:23] | I told you I should be hunting bigger game. | 我告诉过你我应该干更大的活的 |
[25:25] | Let me see those title papers. | 让我来看看这些所有权证书 |
[25:26] | Here. | 给 |
[25:27] | Good as advertised. | 跟那小子说的一样 |
[25:28] | You put me in the position to make plays, | 你交给我任务 |
[25:30] | I score every time. | 我每次都能完美搞定 |
[25:32] | Selling this will bring half a mill, easy. | 把它卖掉就能轻松挣到五十万 |
[25:34] | That’s how valuable I am. | 这就是我的价值 |
[25:36] | But let me check out your books. | 但如果让我看看你的帐本 |
[25:38] | I’ll find you other ways to turn your accounts into hard cold cash. | 我还能找出别的方法把你的账目变成现金 |
[25:41] | You did good, Carter. | 干得不错 卡特 |
[25:42] | Now relax. | 放松一下吧 |
[25:44] | See, the guy is using the boat to move up in Wallace’s crew. | 看 这家伙借着这条船想在华莱士的团队中往上爬 |
[25:47] | It’s perfect. | 这太好了 |
[25:48] | Yeah, we got him right where we want him. | 他简直就是按我们想的在做 |
[25:49] | What’s next? | 下一步呢 |
[25:50] | Well, now we got to bring in our friend Jesse. | 现在 我们得请出我们的朋友杰西了 |
[25:52] | Get him in place. | 让他到位 |
[25:53] | Mike, he’s doing it on his lunch hour, | 迈克 他是在午休时间干这事儿的 |
[25:55] | So we got to make it snappy. | 所以我们得抓紧时间 |
[25:56] | It’s time to give Wallace some bad news about his employee of the month. | 是时候给华莱士点儿关于他的本月最佳员工的坏消息了 |
[26:07] | Hey, chief, can I get those papers, you know, from the boat? | 老大 我能拿回关于那条船的所有权证书吗 |
[26:10] | Uh, turns out I’m not a fan of miami, | 我发现我不太喜欢迈阿密 |
[26:11] | so if I could get those papers… | 所以如果我能拿回这些所有权证书的话 |
[26:12] | No way. That’s not the way it works. | 不可能 这事儿可不是这么办的 |
[26:14] | We sell the boat. We get you… | 我们卖掉那条船然后给你 |
[26:14] | No, no, no. I don’t want the money. | 不 不 不 我要的不是钱 |
[26:15] | You can keep the share. | 我那部分你拿着吧 |
[26:16] | You know, I changed my mind. | 我改变主意了 |
[26:17] | I’m going to move back to Vegas. | 我准备回拉斯维加斯了 |
[26:19] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[26:20] | What is going on? | 到底发生了什么 |
[26:21] | Nothing. It’s complicated. | 没事 有点复杂而已 |
[26:22] | You know what? Forget it. | 你知道吗 算了吧 |
[26:22] | I’ll just go. | 我走了算了 |
[26:25] | Now, let me make it simple for you. | 现在我来给你理理思路 |
[26:27] | Why are you trying to blow town? | 你为什么突然要离开迈阿密 |
[26:28] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[26:28] | I just… | 我只是 |
[26:29] | D… don’t shoot the guy with the message, all right? | 不要杀有消息的人 好吧 |
[26:31] | Your boy Carter set us up. | 你的好兄弟卡特把我们都算计了 |
[26:33] | That fishing boat he found, | 他发现的那艘捕鱼船 |
[26:34] | It belongs to the miami P.D. | 它是属于迈阿密警察局的 |
[26:36] | According to who? | 消息来源是 |
[26:37] | According to the truth. | 这是真相 |
[26:38] | I saw the photos. | 我看见照片了 |
[26:39] | I can’t get mixed up with this. | 我不能再掺和这事儿了 |
[26:40] | I want to see those photos. | 我要看这些照片 |
[26:41] | I don’t have them with me. | 我没有随身带 |
[26:42] | A guy, he tips me off. | 有个人向我透露的消息 |
[26:43] | I… I can’t get arrested. | 我 我可不想被逮捕 |
[26:45] | Well, there’s worse things than getting arrested. | 还有比被逮捕更糟糕的事儿呢 |
[26:47] | Now let’s go and see the photos. | 现在我们走 看那些照片去 |
[27:03] | You got a cop tipping you off? | 是一个条子给你透露消息的吗 |
[27:04] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[27:05] | This guy Fickas is a clerk. | 这个叫菲卡斯的家伙只是个普通职员而已 |
[27:06] | He sits on the dispatch desk. | 他在派遣服务台工作 |
[27:08] | When I move to a new place, | 当我到了一个新的地方 |
[27:09] | I get an insurance policy. | 我得拿到一张保单 |
[27:10] | Somebody to keep an eye out for any trouble coming my way. | 得有个人帮我留意有什么麻烦来找我 |
[27:14] | Are you kidding me?! | 你是在开玩笑吗 |
[27:15] | Are you a stupid person? | 你傻吗 |
[27:17] | You brought them to my job? | 你把他们带到警察局来了 |
[27:18] | Are you serious? | 真的假的 |
[27:19] | It wasn’t my idea. | 这不是我的主意 |
[27:21] | I want to see some photos now. | 我现在就要看那些照片 |
[27:22] | You… you told him about the photos? | 你 你把照片的事儿告诉他们了 |
[27:25] | I’m not even supposed to have these. | 我本来都不应该有这些照片 |
[27:26] | Give me those. | 给我吧 |
[27:27] | Okay, you need to ease up… on the attitude. | 好吧 你得注意点 你的态度 |
[27:30] | Fickas heard our names come up on the wire at the precinct. | 菲卡斯在警察局的电话中听到了我们的名字 |
[27:33] | They were talking about this boat. | 他们在谈关于这条船的事 |
[27:34] | Yeah, I remember the name Skylark ii. | 对 我记得船的名字是云雀二号 |
[27:36] | So I did a little, uh little poking around on the drug-bust database. | 所以我就 我就在毒品搜查数据库里搜索了一下 |
[27:39] | It turns out that your boat is from a coke bust in broward last year. | 结果发现这条船是去年布劳沃德的一次搜查中缴获的 |
[27:43] | I was on this boat yesterday. | 我昨天还在这艘船上呢 |
[27:44] | I told you that Carter is mixed up with the cops. | 我告诉过你卡特跟条子是有联系的 |
[27:47] | Mixed up with? | 有联系 |
[27:47] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[27:48] | I’d say it’s a little more than just that. | 我得说不止有联系而已 |
[27:51] | You think he’s undercover? | 你认为他是卧底吗 |
[27:53] | Duh. | 对啊 |
[27:54] | How long you known this Carter guy? | 你认识卡特多久了 |
[27:55] | No way. | 不可能 |
[27:56] | There’s no way he’s a cop. | 他不可能是条子 |
[27:57] | He’s one of my top earners. | 他是我最能挣钱的员工之一 |
[27:59] | That’s how it works. | 就是这样的 |
[27:59] | Hundred bucks says you prick his finger, he’s bleeding blue, | 我出一百美元打赌 他绝对有问题 |
[28:01] | Okay? You might want to search his place. | 好吧 你也许会想搜搜他的住所 |
[28:03] | I’m going to need those back. Thank you. | 我得把这些拿回来 谢谢 |
[28:04] | Too bad. | 很遗憾 |
[28:04] | They’re mine. | 它们现在是我的了 |
[28:05] | Um, he’s kind of a photography aficionado. There. | 他算是一个摄影爱好者吧 拿着 |
[28:09] | I’ll double your fee. | 我会给你双倍报酬的 |
[28:10] | You let me know if anything else comes over the wire. | 如果电话里还有其它事情的话 一定及时通知我 |
[28:15] | Let’s call the boys. | 叫上兄弟 |
[28:16] | We’re going to pay Carter a visit. | 我们去看望一下卡特 |
[28:17] | That’s a good idea. | 好主意 |
[28:18] | The millisecond you get back, | 你一搞定这事儿 |
[28:19] | I’m going to need those papers, and I’m going to have… | 我得拿回所有权证书 然后我就 |
[28:20] | What are you talking about, | 说什么呢你 |
[28:21] | Vegas? You’re coming with me. | 拉斯维加斯小伙 你得跟着我走 |
[28:22] | And you better pray you’re right, | 你最好祈祷你猜对了 |
[28:23] | Because somebody’s going to be eating a bullet. | 因为总有个人要吃枪子儿了 |
[28:30] | What the hell? | 他妈的怎么了 |
[28:31] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们来这干嘛 |
[28:32] | How’s it going, officer? | 进展如何啊 警官 |
[28:33] | Or is it detective? | 还是应该是警探 |
[28:35] | What are you talking about? | 说什么呢你 |
[28:36] | Recognize that boat, pig? | 认识这艘船吧 猪头 |
[28:38] | Wallace, I don’t know what you thinks’ going on, but… | 华莱士 我不知道你认为发生了什么 |
[28:40] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[28:41] | Tear this place apart! | 把这个地方翻个底儿朝天 |
[28:45] | You did this. | 这都是你干的 |
[28:46] | You switched the boats on me. | 你让我跟这艘船扯上关系的 |
[28:47] | Oh, yeah. That’s a funny one, cop. | 是啊 真有趣啊 警官 |
[28:49] | You’ve been after that boat since day one. | 你一开始就盯上那艘船的 |
[28:51] | I just helped with the phony title. | 我只不过帮着伪造了所有权证书 |
[28:52] | I promise you, I’m not a cop. | 我发誓 我不是条子 |
[28:54] | There’s nothing to find! | 没什么好找的 |
[28:55] | Oh, you’re trying to blame me? | 你现在想怪我了 |
[28:57] | That’s like the kettle insulting the pot. | 你这不是以卵击石吗 |
[29:00] | I’ve been a soldier for you, boss. | 我一直对你忠诚的啊 老大 |
[29:02] | I — I’ve expanded your territory. | 我帮你拓展了地盘 |
[29:04] | I made you money. | 为你赚了钱 |
[29:05] | I — I’ve bled for you. | 替你打拼流血 |
[29:07] | Looks like you’re going to bleed a little bit more. | 看来你还要再流点血 |
[29:08] | Now shut the hell up. | 给我闭嘴 |
[29:11] | Nothing! | 什么也没有 |
[29:12] | Well, check for hidden compartments, hollow books. | 找找暗格 挖空的书 |
[29:15] | Check the freezer. | 还有冰箱 |
[29:16] | Hey, we better find something, Vegas. | 维加斯小子 我们最好有所发现 |
[29:18] | Check behind the toilet, | 厕所后面 |
[29:19] | Check under the rug. | 地毯下面 |
[29:20] | I promise you, there’s nothing to find! | 我向你保证 找不到的 |
[29:22] | I’m not a cop! | 我不是警察 |
[29:23] | One of you is lying to me. | 你们有一个在骗我 |
[29:24] | Well, it isn’t me. | 肯定不是我 |
[29:25] | I’m trying to help you. | 我是在帮你 |
[29:26] | Check everywhere. | 到处找找 |
[29:27] | Maybe under the floorboard. | 可能在地板下面呢 |
[29:29] | Eenie, meenie, minie, mo — | 点兵点将点到谁 |
[29:32] | Shoot a rat in the throat. | 子弹喂给谁 |
[29:34] | You can search everywhere,boss. | 随你怎么翻 老大 |
[29:36] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 |
[29:37] | There’s nothing to find. | 什么都找不到的 |
[29:41] | Check behind that painting. | 看看那幅画后面 |
[29:45] | One of the most powerful techniques in a spy’s arsenal | 间谍的一大利器 |
[29:47] | Is accusing a bad guy of being a good guy. | 是冤枉小人为贤良 |
[29:50] | Your enemy’s associates dispatch their version of justice | 你对手爪牙们的正义感 |
[29:53] | faster than any law-enforcement agency, | 比执法部门爆发得还快 |
[29:55] | But they’re often more ruthless. | 但更为暴虐 |
[30:00] | Of course, that’s the same reason | 也正因此 |
[30:02] | that spies live in fear of the day | 间谍会提心吊胆 |
[30:03] | they accidentally accuse one of the good guys — | 生怕错把真贤良 |
[30:08] | Of being a good guy. | 给暴露了 |
[30:09] | 卡特 FBI卧底探员 | |
[30:12] | Oh, hello. | 哟 |
[30:14] | Gee, I wonder if these kids know that their daddy’s a rat. | 真好奇小朋友们知不知他们的爸爸是个叛徒 |
[30:18] | I guess they can tell themselves he died doing his job. | 我猜他们会安慰自己爸爸英勇牺牲了 |
[30:25] | Too bad, piggy. | 可惜了 |
[30:26] | Weren’t fast enough, huh? | 动作不够快啊 |
[30:27] | Get him out of here. | 把他带出去 |
[30:28] | You do not want to do this. | 你要想清楚啊 |
[30:30] | I’m with the Federal Bureau of Investigation. | 我是联邦调查局的 |
[30:32] | Anything happens to me, you all get death sentences. | 有任何闪失 你们全都要判死刑 |
[30:34] | Well, I suggest you get me in handcuffs | 那我建议你先把我拷起来 |
[30:36] | Before you start yammering on about putting me in a gas chamber! | 再嚷嚷着关我进毒气室 |
[30:41] | Your little fed friends are never going to see you again! | 你的探员伙伴们再也见不着你了 |
[30:45] | Please don’t do this. | 求你别这样 |
[30:46] | Get him out of here. | 把他带出去 |
[30:52] | I won’t forget this. | 我不会忘记的 |
[30:53] | You did good, Vegas. | 维加斯小子 干得漂亮 |
[31:00] | When people are whipped into a murderous frenzy, | 对手被激怒 杀气腾腾的时候 |
[31:03] | Standing between them and their target can get you killed. | 夹在中间是会送命的 |
[31:06] | To stay in the game, | 要继续玩下去 |
[31:06] | You have to seem just as crazy as everyone else. | 就得装得和大家一样疯狂 |
[31:09] | You son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的 |
[31:11] | Please. | 求你了 |
[31:12] | You do not want to kill me. | 杀我没好处的 |
[31:14] | Get back! | 闪开 |
[31:15] | I’m going to end this. | 我来做个了结 |
[31:16] | You have to come up with a reason you need to stay close | 这时得赶紧想个理由 跟好他们 |
[31:18] | And the target needs to stay alive. | 又保证目标活着 |
[31:20] | Well, no. | 不不 |
[31:21] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[31:22] | You can’t kill this bastard till I ask him some questions. | 我没问他话呢 不能杀他 |
[31:25] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[31:26] | I’m in charge! | 这里我做主 |
[31:27] | Now move! | 滚开 |
[31:28] | You’re in charge, but we’re both in danger. | 你是做主 但我俩都有危险 |
[31:30] | Let me pick his brain before you blow his head off. | 你打爆他脑袋之前 让我先 |
[31:33] | Let me find out what the feds know about me. | 了解清楚调查局查到我什么 |
[31:35] | If you were smart, you’d do the same thing. | 你要是够聪明 也会这么做 |
[31:37] | Fine. I got a spot on Key Biscayne. | 行 我在比斯坎有个地方 |
[31:39] | I’ll take him there, I’ll string him up. | 我把他带过去 绑起来 |
[31:40] | I’ll tell you what I find out. | 问完了告诉你 |
[31:42] | You’re not the only one who got stabbed in the back here! | 这里不是只有你一个人被出卖了 |
[31:44] | I have every right — | 我有权力 |
[31:45] | This is my show! | 这里我是头儿 |
[31:47] | Yeah, it’s your show, | 对 你是头儿 |
[31:48] | But what if the guy coughs up something | 但万一他供出 |
[31:49] | about a snitch in your crew | 你帮里的奸细 |
[31:51] | and you want to find out more? | 你想知道更多 |
[31:52] | Might be nice to bring a guy | 带上我这么个 |
[31:54] | Who’s got an ear on the pulse of the cops. | 在条子那儿有耳目的是不是比较好 |
[31:56] | Okay, fine, you can come along. | 好好 你可以一起来 |
[31:58] | Now get him in the car! | 快点把他关进车里 |
[32:00] | All right, I’m going to call my guy over at dispatch, | 我打个电话给我哥们 |
[32:02] | see if he knows anything. | 看他有没有消息 |
[32:06] | – Michael? – Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you were right. | -迈克尔 -没错没错 你说对了 |
[32:08] | Found a stash in the wall at his place. | 他住处的墙里面藏着证件 |
[32:11] | You mean the floor. | 你指地板 |
[32:12] | Yeah, that’s right — in the wall, behind an ugly painting. | 对 没错 在墙里 一副很丑的画后面 |
[32:16] | Oh, wait, Mike, | 等等 迈克 |
[32:16] | Are you saying that Carter is actually an undercover cop? | 你不会是说卡特真是个卧底吧 |
[32:19] | Scumbag’s a fed. | 混蛋是调查局的 |
[32:20] | Going to take him up to Key Biscayne, | 准备带去比斯坎 |
[32:22] | get the whole story out of him. | 把事情全部问出来 |
[32:23] | Oh, boy. That’s not good. This is not good. | 这可不好 |
[32:25] | Yeah, yeah, you’re telling me. | 是啊 还用你说 |
[32:27] | Okay, we need a plan. | 我们要计划一下 |
[32:28] | You’re heading to Key Biscayne — | 你们去比斯坎 |
[32:29] | We’ll meet you at the causeway. | 我们在堤道等着 |
[32:30] | We can tail you from there. | 从那里跟踪你们 |
[32:31] | All right, sounds good. | 可以 听着不错 |
[32:33] | Once you stop, we’ll go in hard. | 你们一停下 我们强攻上来 |
[32:36] | No, stay out of sight. | 不 别露面 |
[32:38] | I’ll get them running. | 我放跑他 |
[32:38] | You sweep them up. | 你们接应 |
[32:41] | What’d he say? | 他怎么说 |
[32:42] | Nobody’s missing Carter yet. | 还没人注意到卡特 |
[32:44] | Now, let’s find out what this pig’s last words are going to be. | 咱们听听他最后遗言是什么吧 |
[32:47] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[32:48] | He had a toolbox in his apartment. | 他公寓里有个工具箱 |
[32:50] | Go get me a pair of pliers and a hammer. | 拿套钳子和锤子给我 |
[32:54] | Son of a bitch! | 狗杂种 |
[32:56] | I’m undercover, too. | 我也是卧底 |
[32:58] | When the trunk opens, come out swinging. | 后盖一打开 你就挥 |
[33:01] | All right, let’s go! | 好了 走吧 |
[33:15] | Give me those pliers. | 把钳子给我 |
[33:16] | Going to find out what that son of a bitch knows. | 看他知道点什么 |
[33:18] | No! | 不 |
[33:19] | I’m going to handle this. | 让我来 |
[33:20] | How? | 你想怎么办 |
[33:20] | I’m going to find out! | 我要好好问问 |
[33:25] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[33:30] | Which one of you two tied him up? | 你们谁绑的 |
[33:31] | I’m going to shoot one of you for that! | 赏你们颗子弹才好 |
[33:33] | Go get him! | 快去抓他 |
[33:42] | It takes a combination of factors | 在战场上制造迷雾 |
[33:44] | to create the fog of war on a battlefield. | 需要天时地利人和 |
[33:46] | But spies know even a single weapon | 但间谍知道 哪怕一件简单的武器 |
[33:49] | can be a serious distraction. | 也可以构成严重的干扰 |
[33:50] | It’s hard not to look where someone’s firing, | 有人开枪 很难不去看方向 |
[33:53] | and gunshots are disorienting, | 再加上枪声让人晕头转向 |
[33:55] | Especially at close range. | 尤其是在近距离 |
[33:57] | What the hell? | 怎么搞的 |
[33:58] | I’m out of ammo. | 我子弹没了 |
[33:59] | You got some? | 你还有吗 |
[34:00] | That’s all I got. | 我就这点了 |
[34:21] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[34:22] | Stay quiet. | 别出声 |
[34:23] | We’re on your side. | 我们是来帮你的 |
[34:25] | Wait a minute. | 等一等 |
[34:26] | You’re the guy who crashed into me. | 你是那个撞我的家伙 |
[34:27] | No, actually, you crashed into me, | 不 应该是你追我尾 |
[34:28] | but that doesn’t matter now. | 不过现在这不打紧了 |
[34:30] | Who the hell are you guys? | 你们是什么人啊 |
[34:31] | Look, I know you got questions, | 我知道你有十万个为什么 |
[34:32] | – but they’re going to have to wait. – Come on! Let’s go! | -不过先别急 -我们快走吧 |
[34:34] | It’s all good. | 妥了 |
[34:43] | I think we should head back. | 我看我们该回去了 |
[34:45] | Not yet. | 再找找 |
[34:47] | All right, you check over there, | 你去那边 |
[34:49] | and I’ll check over here. | 我找这边 |
[34:54] | You got him? | 人在你那儿了 |
[34:55] | Yeah, he’s safe, but he’s not our biggest fan. | 他安全了 不过火大了 |
[34:57] | Been trying to collect evidence on Wallace | 他正在收集华莱士的不法证据 |
[34:59] | for the past six months, and we just wrecked his case. | 努力了半年 被我们破坏了 |
[35:03] | Then let’s put it back together. | 那就由我们来弥补 |
[35:04] | You get the cavalry heading over to Wallace’s place, | 你带部队去华莱士的地方 |
[35:06] | and I’ll find what we need to put him away. | 我想办法揪出他的小尾巴 |
[35:08] | Mike, you sure you want to do this? | 迈克 你确定要这么做吗 |
[35:10] | This whole thing is my fault, Sam, | 整件事都是我的错 萨姆 |
[35:12] | and I’m going to fix it. | 我要补救 |
[35:14] | My friend’s making a play to take Wallace down. | 我朋友设局搞垮华莱士 |
[35:17] | You up for giving him a little help? | 你要给他帮把手吗 |
[35:19] | Whatever it takes. | 随便吧 |
[35:26] | How the hell did you let him escape? | 你们怎么让他跑了呢 |
[35:28] | We’re all going to go to prison. | 我们都要进监狱了 |
[35:29] | Prison? It’s going to be worse than prison. | 监狱 这会比监狱更糟糕 |
[35:30] | We tried to murder a fed. | 我们企图谋杀联邦探员 |
[35:32] | I’m calling my guys. | 我给我的人打电话 |
[35:33] | I got somebody at the port with a boat. | 我认识港口的人 |
[35:34] | He smuggles me out. | 他帮我偷渡过来的 |
[35:35] | They’re not going to extradite me from Cuba. | 他们不会从古巴引渡我的 |
[35:37] | Even if you can trust the rest of your crew, | 即使你能信任你的其他伙计 |
[35:39] | you’re going to live the rest of your life off | 口袋里没钱 |
[35:40] | what’s in your pocket? | 你下半辈子怎么过 |
[35:42] | Well, you got a better idea, Trey? | 你有更好的主意吗 特雷 |
[35:43] | I got a guy in Vegas. | 我在维加斯认识个人 |
[35:44] | He can set us up. | 他能帮我们安排 |
[35:45] | New names, new licenses, new socials. | 新名字 新驾照 新环境 |
[35:48] | In 48 hours, he can give us new lives. | 48小时 就能给我们全新的生活 |
[35:50] | All we need is cash. | 我们只需要钱 |
[35:52] | How much can you get your hands on? | 你手头有多少钱 |
[35:54] | Everything I got is at the office. | 我所有东西都在办公室 |
[35:55] | Then that’s where we need to go right now. | 那我们要马上去那里 |
[35:57] | What are you — insane? | 你… 疯了吗 |
[35:58] | We’re not going anywhere near there. | 我们不能去那附近 |
[35:59] | I talked to Fickas. | 我刚问过菲卡斯 |
[36:00] | The cops don’t know anything yet. | 警察暂时还什么都不知道 |
[36:02] | Carter’s on foot. | 卡特是步行 |
[36:03] | We’ve got enough time to grab your cash | 我们有足够的时间去拿钱 |
[36:05] | and the books on every debt you have left to collect. | 放出去没收的每笔欠款都记录在册 |
[36:09] | We can do this. | 我们能行的 |
[36:10] | No. The smart move is running, and I got to be smart. | 不 聪明的做法是跑路 我得放聪明点 |
[36:13] | Listen to me! | 听我说 |
[36:14] | I was right about Carter, wasn’t I? | 关于卡特我说得没错 不是吗 |
[36:16] | You want to live the rest of your life in a shack in Cuba? | 你想下半辈子都住在古巴的小茅屋里 |
[36:19] | Or shake down high rollers and fix fights in Vegas? | 还是在维加斯看场子 收保护费 挥金如土 |
[36:21] | I mean, from where I’m standing, | 照我看来 |
[36:23] | It’s not even a choice. | 不用选了吧 |
[36:28] | We got at least a half an hour. | 我们至少有半个小时 |
[36:30] | Fickas texted me. | 菲卡斯发信息给我 |
[36:31] | The judge just signed a search warrant for this place. | 法官刚签署这里的搜查证 |
[36:34] | We’ll be long gone by then. | 那时我们早远走高飞了 |
[36:35] | Don’t leave anything. | 别留任何东西 |
[36:36] | Grab it. | 装上 |
[36:37] | Grab it all. | 都装上 |
[36:38] | Meet me out back in five minutes. | 五分钟后外面见 |
[36:40] | The cops will be looking for your car, | 警察会追查你的车 |
[36:42] | so we should take mine. | 应该用我的车 |
[36:43] | Smart. | 聪明 |
[36:44] | We’re going to go far, Vegas. | 维加斯 我们将大展宏图 |
[36:45] | I got a good feeling about this. | 对此我有好的预感 |
[36:48] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[36:54] | Hands behind your head! | 把手举过头顶 |
[37:00] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[37:01] | Wallace, hands behind your head! | 华莱士 把手举过头顶 |
[37:06] | Turn around! | 转过去 |
[37:12] | Get down on the ground! | 趴在地上 |
[37:14] | Down on the ground! | 趴地上 |
[37:15] | Down on the ground now! | 立刻趴在地上 |
[37:21] | You said I should wait to cuff you before | 在讨论送你进毒气室之前 |
[37:23] | talking about sending you to the gas chamber. | 你说我应该等着铐上你 |
[37:26] | Hate to correct you, boss, | 讨厌纠正你 老板 |
[37:27] | Capital punishment in the state of Florida is lethal injection. | 死刑在佛罗里达州是注射处死 |
[37:35] | Very thoughtful of Wallace to box up his files for us. | 让华莱士打包文件给我们 想的真周到 |
[37:39] | Any chance he’s an undercover cop? | 他有可能是卧底警察吗 |
[37:42] | You were pretty convincing, Trey. | 你真能唬人啊 特雷 |
[37:44] | So were you. | 你也是 |
[37:45] | How’d you get the feds to let you torch that bike? | 你怎么让联邦探员同意你烧摩托车的 |
[37:48] | Ah, sometimes you have to cause a lot of damage | 有时你不得不搞很多破坏 |
[37:50] | to avoid hurting people. | 以避免伤及无辜 |
[37:52] | Probably sounds crazy. | 可能听起来很疯狂 |
[37:53] | No, it makes perfect sense. | 不 这太合情合理了 |
[37:55] | Still trying to sort out everything that happened back there, | 我还试着理清那里发生的事 |
[37:58] | but if there’s one thing I know for certain — | 但我能肯定的一件事 |
[38:01] | you saved my life. | 就是你救了我的命 |
[38:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:04] | It was the least I could do. | 这是我力所能及的 |
[38:06] | And you, drive safe. | 还有你 注意安全驾驶 |
[38:09] | Always. | 向来如此 |
[38:13] | I should have seen it, Sam. | 我应该看出来的 萨姆 |
[38:14] | It was way too easy to make him look like a cop. | 要看出他是个警察太容易了 |
[38:17] | Maybe, but you made it right. | 或许 但你亡羊补牢了 |
[38:18] | Barely. | 勉强吧 |
[38:19] | One bad break out there, and a good man dies. | 一次错误的判断 一个好人就死了 |
[38:22] | Nobody said what we do is easy, Mike. | 没人说我们做这个容易 迈克 |
[38:24] | I know you got to go talk to Jessica, but come on — | 知道你得回复杰西卡 来吧 |
[38:26] | I’ll buy you a beer. | 我请你喝酒 |
[38:38] | He had me terrified for weeks. | 他让我害怕了几个星期 |
[38:39] | Yeah, he was pretty convincing. | 是啊 他挺能唬人的 |
[38:41] | But you would have just ended up in witness protection. | 但你应该结束证人保护计划了 |
[38:44] | Well, in any event, | 无论如何 |
[38:45] | You’re safe now. | 你现在安全了 |
[38:46] | Crime ring is gone, | 犯罪集团没了 |
[38:47] | and the feds said you get your money back. | 联邦探员说你能拿回自己的钱 |
[38:49] | I wish there was more I could do to thank you, | 希望我能做的不只是道谢 |
[38:51] | but this will have to do. | 但这个是必须的 |
[38:54] | Free yogurt for life, bro. | 终生免费酸奶 兄弟 |
[38:56] | With unlimited toppings. | 配料不限 |
[38:58] | I’ll just take the yogurt. | 我只吃酸奶 |
[39:02] | Hey, Mike, I need to talk to you for a minute. | 迈克 我得跟你谈谈 |
[39:05] | It’s not about the charger. | 不是关于汽车充电器 |
[39:08] | Fi told me that you were having trouble getting by some stuff. | 菲跟我说你有些事想不开 |
[39:11] | I don’t want a lecture, Nate. | 我不想听你说教 内特 |
[39:12] | Well, I’m not lecturing you. | 我不是说教 |
[39:14] | Just saying I know a thing or two about addiction. | 只想说我对上瘾略知一二 |
[39:16] | So you think I’m addicted to | 那你是觉得我上瘾了吗 |
[39:17] | dealing with the people who burned me? | 和炒我的人打交道 |
[39:20] | Look, I told you why I left Vegas. | 我说过为什么离开维加斯 |
[39:22] | I didn’t tell you when I decided. | 我决定的时候没告诉你 |
[39:26] | Charlie was born 11:42 on a thursday morning. | 查理是周四上午11点42分出生的 |
[39:30] | You know where I was 11:42? | 你知道11点42分我在哪里吗 |
[39:33] | I was at the horseshoe, | 我在扔马蹄铁套柱 |
[39:34] | because I was up 700 bucks, | 因为我压了700美元 |
[39:36] | and I couldn’t leave the table. | 离不开赌桌 |
[39:38] | And that was it for me. | 这就是我 |
[39:39] | That was — that was rock bottom. | 那是人生的低谷 |
[39:42] | I’m not telling you to stop doing what you’re doing, all right? | 我不是要你停止手头的事 知道吗 |
[39:45] | Now, no one can make you stop — | 现在 没人能让你停止 |
[39:48] | Not until you’re ready. | 除非你准备好了 |
[39:51] | And it doesn’t look like you’re ready. | 看起来你还没准备好 |
[39:54] | What do you think I should do, Nate? | 你认为我该怎么做 内特 |
[39:56] | I think you should see this through. Right? | 我认为你要看开点 对吗 |
[39:59] | I mean, either you’re going to find out that you’re crazy, | 我是说 要么你会发现自己疯了 |
[40:02] | or maybe this thing with you getting burned isn’t over. | 要么就是你被炒这件事没有结束 |
[40:06] | Either way, it’s going to hurt. | 不管怎样 都会受伤害 |
[40:20] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[40:31] | You said you shredded those. | 你说你碎掉了文件 |
[40:33] | I didn’t actually say that. | 实际上我没那么说 |
[40:34] | You said that. | 你说了 |
[40:34] | I just didn’t correct you. | 我只是没纠正你的说法 |
[40:36] | I’m sorry, Fi. | 抱歉 菲 |
[40:37] | I just — I found a thread, | 我只是… 发现一个思路 |
[40:38] | and when I pulled at it — Michael, | -当我顺藤摸瓜时… -迈克尔 |
[40:39] | I’m — worried. | 我… 很担心 |
[40:43] | Fi, I’m not losing my mind. | 菲 我没疯 |
[40:46] | As the CIA was rounding up all the people who burned me, | 当中情局包围炒我的那些人时 |
[40:48] | I kept thinking all my questions would be answered. | 我一直在想所有问题都会有答案 |
[40:50] | But look at this. | 但是看看这个 |
[40:51] | There are just a lot of inconsistencies. | 有更多矛盾的地方 |
[40:52] | Just little things — | 只有微不足道的东西 |
[40:53] | You know, fuel receipts and docking papers — | 你知道 燃料收据 还有进港文件 |
[40:55] | money transfers to nowhere. | 资金转移去向不明 |
[40:57] | I answer one question, another pops up. | 回答了一个问题 另一个又跑出来 |
[40:59] | You’re never going to answer all the questions, Michael. | 你永远回答不了所有的问题 迈克尔 |
[41:02] | There’ll always be another thread to pull. | 总有别的思路能顺藤摸瓜 |
[41:06] | You have to move on. | 你得向前看 |
[41:08] | I know. I will. | 我知道 我会的 |
[41:09] | I just need to take one more look. | 我只需要多看一会 |
[41:11] | Just one more look, Fi. | 就多看一会 菲 |
[41:18] | Come to bed, Michael. | 睡觉吧 迈克尔 |
[41:20] | We’ll look at these together tomorrow. | 明天我们一起看 |
[41:23] | Okay, I’ll be right there. | 好 我马上就来 |
[41:36] | Come to bed. | 睡觉吧 |
[41:38] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上就来 |